英文名称:Ford v Ferrari
年代:2019
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:52] | This is live coverage of the 1959 24 Hours of Le Mans. | 这里是1959年勒芒24小时耐力赛的现场直播 |
[00:57] | We’ve reached the halfway point | 比赛已经进行到了一半 |
[00:58] | and so far witnessed Aston Martin number 5, | 到目前为止 我们目睹了由卡罗尔·谢尔比驾驶的 |
[01:01] | driven by Carroll Shelby, | 阿斯顿马丁5号 |
[01:02] | making great gains in the last hour. | 在过去的一小时里增加了大量行驶里程 |
[01:05] | If he keeps this pace up, | 如果他继续保持当前的速度 |
[01:05] | 极速车王 | |
[01:06] | he could have a chance at the… | 他就有可能赢得… |
[01:20] | 燃油 | |
[01:25] | He’s coming in. | 他要进站了 |
[01:27] | He’s coming in. Let’s go, let’s go. | 他要进站了 快点 行动起来 |
[01:29] | – Tires! – Let’s go, let’s go. | -拿轮胎 -快点 行动起来 |
[01:31] | I know you’re tired, but come on, let’s make this fast. | 我知道你们累了 加把劲 速战速决 |
[01:33] | Move, move, move! | 动起来 动起来 快 |
[01:37] | She’s running a little hot, but we’re good. | 它有点过热 但没什么大问题 |
[01:38] | Tires are still gripping. | 轮胎还有抓地力 |
[01:40] | – Fire! – The fuel! Fire! | -着火了 -油点着了 |
[01:41] | – Shelby, it’s you! – Grab that blanket! | -谢尔比 你着火了 – 把那条毯子拿来 |
[01:44] | Get off me! Off! | 放开我 放开 |
[01:48] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[01:52] | Fill the tank! | 给油箱加油啊 |
[01:55] | – Shelby, you just… – Am I on fire? | -谢尔比 你刚刚… -我身上着火了吗 |
[01:59] | Am I on goddamn fire? | 我他妈身上着火了吗 |
[02:01] | – No, you’re not on fire. – Fill the damn tank! | -你没着火 -那就赶快给油箱加油 |
[02:02] | – Fill the tank. – Fill the tank. | -加油 -加油 |
[02:03] | Get it ready! | 准备好 |
[02:06] | – Where am I, Eddie? – Two laps up, my friend. | -我现在在什么位置 艾迪 -领先两圈 |
[02:08] | Car’s yours. | 车准备好了 |
[02:09] | Go get ’em. | 上吧 |
[02:33] | Aston Martin number 5, driven by Carroll Shelby, | 由卡罗尔·谢尔比驾驶的阿斯顿马丁5号 |
[02:35] | has maintained his lead | 在比赛将要结束时 |
[02:37] | as we’re nearing the final minutes of the race. | 保持了领先地位 |
[02:39] | Shelby. | 谢尔比 |
[02:40] | The checkered flag is out. | 方格旗已经出现了 |
[02:43] | The crowd are on their feet. | 观众们翘首以盼 |
[02:45] | Shelby. | 谢尔比 |
[02:45] | takes the title! | 赢得了冠军 |
[02:47] | An American wins Le Mans. | 一个美国人赢了勒芒耐力赛 |
[02:48] | Shelby. | 谢尔比 |
[02:51] | Carroll Shelby. | 卡罗尔·谢尔比 |
[02:52] | What? | 什么 |
[02:53] | This is something you can’t ignore anymore. | 这事你不能再无视下去了 |
[02:55] | Oh, I take the pills. The pills work. | 我吃药啊 药片有用的 |
[02:58] | An elevated heart rate, say 130 BPM, | 过快的心率 比如每分钟130下 |
[03:02] | sustained even for a short period, | 即使持续时间很短 |
[03:04] | you run a critical risk of cardiac arrest. | 你也很有可能会心跳骤停 |
[03:06] | – I’ll race shorter format then. – That’s not gonna work. | -那我就开一些短程比赛 -那样也没用 |
[03:08] | Well, I could race NASCAR. Formula One. | 我可以开纳斯卡车赛 F1锦标赛 |
[03:11] | The valve is shot, Shelby. | 你的心脏瓣膜撑不住了 谢尔比 |
[03:14] | This is as serious as it gets. | 这件事很严重 |
[03:15] | In my opinion, you’re lucky to be sitting here today. | 在我看来 你今天能坐在这里就已经是万幸了 |
[03:18] | Well, I feel real lucky. | 我确实觉得自己很幸运 |
[03:22] | Luckiest guy on earth. | 我觉得我是全世界最幸运的人 |
[03:42] | There’s a point. | 在七千转时 |
[03:44] | 7,000 RPM where everything fades. | 有一个临界点 一切都变得虚无 |
[03:57] | The machine becomes weightless. | 车失去了重量 |
[04:00] | Just disappears. | 直接消失了 |
[04:03] | Watch it, buddy! | 当心点 伙计 |
[04:10] | And all that’s left is a body | 只留下一具躯壳 |
[04:13] | moving through space and time. | 在时空中穿梭 |
[04:21] | 7,000 RPM. | 七千转 |
[04:24] | That’s where you meet it. | 就是那个临界点 |
[04:29] | It asks you a question. | 它会向你提出一个问题 |
[04:32] | The only question that matters. | 一个终极的问题 |
[04:37] | “Who are you?” | “你究竟是谁” |
[04:45] | Now, it’s von Trips in the Ferrari, | 现在驾驶法拉利的是冯·特里普斯 |
[04:48] | coming into the corkscrew. | 他来到了下坡急弯 |
[04:49] | Hey, I called you three times, and you never answer the phone. | 我给你打了三次电话 你一次都没回我 |
[04:49] | He’s braking late. | 他在延迟刹车 |
[04:51] | Oh! He sets a new lap record! | 他创造了新的圈速纪录 |
[04:52] | I answer the phone every time it rings. | 每个电话我都会接 |
[04:54] | No, sir, you do not. | 不 先生 你没接 |
[04:55] | Yes, I do. | 我接了 |
[04:56] | No, you don’t. | 不 你没接 |
[04:57] | A month ago, this car was fine. | 一个月前 这辆车还好好的 |
[05:00] | Now, it won’t even start. | 现在都没法发动了 |
[05:02] | And when it does, it’s, “Boom, boom, boom!” | 每次一发动 就砰砰作响 |
[05:05] | When I pull out of the driveway, | 我把这车开出车道 |
[05:07] | the dog has a heart attack. | 路旁的狗都要吓出心脏病 |
[05:10] | All I’m asking is for you to make it like it was. | 我只希望你能把这车修好 |
[05:13] | Yeah, you’ve coked up the inlet valves and the plugs. | 你把进气阀和火花塞憋住了 |
[05:16] | Nothing wrong with the car, | 车没问题 |
[05:17] | just the way it’s being driven. | 有问题的是开车方式 |
[05:18] | The way it’s being driven? | 开车方式 |
[05:19] | Too much fuel, not enough spark. | 燃料太多 火星不够 |
[05:20] | That’s what’s making her misfire. | 所以它才会打不着火 |
[05:21] | You wanna run that by me in English? | 你想用人话跟我解释一遍吗 |
[05:25] | All right, sir. | 好吧 先生 |
[05:28] | So… | 你看啊 |
[05:30] | that there, that is a sport car. | 那边那辆车 是辆跑车 |
[05:33] | You have to drive her like a sport car. | 你必须用开跑车的方法来开她 |
[05:35] | If you drive her like a school teacher, | 如果你像个学校老师一样来开她 |
[05:37] | she’ll clog up. All right? | 它就会堵塞 知道吗 |
[05:39] | Try changing up at 5,000 RPM, not two. | 等五千转的时候再换挡 别两千转就换 |
[05:42] | Drive like you mean it. Hard and tight. | 开车的时候认真点 干脆利落 |
[05:47] | She’ll run clean. | 它就会顺畅无阻了 |
[05:48] | Are you telling me I don’t know how to drive my own car? | 你是在跟我说我不知道怎么开自己的车吗 |
[05:53] | No. | 不是 |
[05:54] | But if you ask me, this isn’t your car. | 但如果你问我的话 你确实驾驭不了这车 |
[05:56] | Your car’s more a Plymouth or a Studebaker. | 普利茅斯或者斯图贝克这种车更适合你 |
[06:01] | You and me have a problem, buddy? | 你是对我有什么意见吗 伙计 |
[06:04] | I don’t have a problem. I had an MG. | 我没有意见 我曾经有辆名爵 |
[06:06] | Mine ran just fine. | 我的车开着就挺好 |
[06:07] | Screw you, you limey prick. | 去你的 你这个狗屁英国佬 |
[06:09] | I want my money back. | 我要退款 |
[06:10] | Oh, behave. I’d give it to ya. | 文明一点 退给你就是了 |
[06:13] | But you haven’t paid for last month’s service yet. | 但你上个月的保养费还没给呢 |
[06:15] | This country, the customer’s always right. | 在这个国家 顾客就是上帝 |
[06:18] | You ever hear that? | 你没听说过吗 |
[06:18] | Yeah. Yeah. | 听过 听过 |
[06:21] | Utter nonsense. | 完全就是屁话 |
[06:23] | Now remember, I advanced the timing, | 记好了 我把定时链调快了 |
[06:25] | so a smidge twitchy in first. | 所以刚开始车会有点抖 |
[06:28] | Get the revs up. Good lad. Revs up. | 把转速提上去 就这样 转速提上去 |
[06:33] | Ta-ra. | 再见 |
[06:37] | Another satisfied customer? | 又是一个满意而归的顾客吗 |
[06:41] | Can I help you, miss? | 何事需要效劳 小姐 |
[06:45] | Wasn’t that an MGA 1500? | 刚刚那辆不是名爵的MGA 1500吗 |
[06:49] | You know your cars. | 你很懂车嘛 |
[06:51] | Well, I like them. | 我很喜欢车 |
[06:53] | I love the sound they make. | 我喜欢发动机的轰鸣声 |
[06:55] | The way it goes right through you. | 那声音直接穿过你的身体 |
[06:57] | Right. | 没错 |
[06:59] | That vibration. | 那种振动 |
[07:03] | Mine’s the wood-paneled | 我的车是那辆镶木板的 |
[07:06] | Country Squire… | 福特乡绅 |
[07:09] | across the street. | 就停在街对面 |
[07:11] | A real hot rod. | 一辆改装的大马力车 |
[07:14] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[07:15] | – Is it fast? – Very. | -开得快吗 -非常快 |
[07:17] | Wait a second. What type of girl are ya? | 等等 你是哪种女孩 |
[07:20] | Type of girl who likes the smell of wet gasoline. | 我这种女孩喜欢闻汽油味 |
[07:23] | Burnt rubber. | 和烧过的橡胶味 |
[07:24] | Oh, what, are you some kind of a deviant, are ya? | 那你有点离经叛道 不是吗 |
[07:28] | Well, only since I married you. | 还不是因为我嫁给了你 |
[07:38] | Hey, Gar, what’s going on? | 加尔 怎么回事 |
[07:39] | Something’s up. | 出事了 |
[07:42] | Hi, Lee. | 你好 李 |
[07:42] | Listen, he isn’t as sure as you are about the banks. | 听着 银行这事他没你确定 |
[07:47] | I’m not as sure about this… | 我也不确定这事… |
[07:49] | How’s this going out? | 进展如何 |
[07:54] | – Don, what’s going on? – I don’t know. | -唐 怎么回事 -我不知道 |
[07:58] | Mr. Ford, welcome to the room. | 福特先生 欢迎来到车间 |
[08:00] | Good afternoon, Mr. Ford. | 下午好 福特先生 |
[08:01] | Nice to see you, sir. | 幸会 先生 |
[08:07] | Shut it down, Mr. Beebe. | 停工 毕比先生 |
[08:16] | John! | 约翰 |
[08:21] | All stop. | 全部停下 |
[08:34] | Hear that? | 听见那声音了吗 |
[08:38] | That’s the sound of the Ford Motor Company… | 那就是福特汽车公司 |
[08:42] | out of business. | 要倒闭的声音 |
[08:50] | In 1899, my grandfather, Henry, by God, Ford… | 1899年 我的祖父亨利·福特 |
[08:56] | was walking home from Edison Illumination | 从爱迪生照明公司走回家 |
[08:59] | after working a double shift. | 他那时刚上完两轮班 |
[09:01] | He was ruminating. | 他左思右想 |
[09:04] | That morning, he had himself an idea | 那个清晨 他产生了一个想法 |
[09:06] | that changed the world. | 那个想法改变了世界 |
[09:09] | Sixty-five years | 65年过去了 |
[09:11] | and 47 million automobiles later, | 在生产了四千七百万辆车之后 |
[09:14] | what shall be his legacy? | 他将留下什么 |
[09:19] | Getting it in the tail pipe from a Chevy Impala. | 雪佛兰羚羊排出的尾气 |
[09:19] | 通用汽车旗下雪佛兰的畅销车型 | |
[09:27] | Here’s what I want you to do. | 我希望你们做如下事项 |
[09:29] | Walk home. | 走回家 |
[09:34] | While you’re walking, I want you to ruminate. | 你们在走的时候 我希望你们能好好思索 |
[09:38] | Man comes to my office with an idea, | 谁能带着想法走进我的办公室 |
[09:41] | that man keeps his job. | 谁就能保住工作 |
[09:45] | Rest of you second-best losers… | 其他的二流失败者… |
[09:48] | stay home. | 就待在家里吧 |
[09:50] | You don’t belong at Ford. | 你不属于福特公司 |
[10:02] | Shelby! | 谢尔比 |
[10:06] | I see you. Up and at ’em, buddy. | 我看见你了 该起床了 伙计 |
[10:12] | – Go away. – Come on. You can do it. | -走开 -快点 你可以的 |
[10:17] | Come on, baby. | 快起床吧 宝贝 |
[10:18] | 8:30 a.m., time to roll. | 八点半了 该出发了 |
[10:20] | Let’s go. | 快来 |
[10:22] | – Let’s go. Let’s go, go, go. – Go away. | -快来快来 -滚开 |
[10:24] | It’s 8:30 a.m., baby. Time to roll. | 已经八点半了 宝贝 该出发了 |
[10:28] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[10:30] | Hey, Phil. | 你好啊 菲尔 |
[10:31] | Hey, Bob. | 你好啊 鲍勃 |
[10:33] | Is Shelby here? | 谢尔比在吗 |
[10:34] | it’s touch and go. | 很难说 |
[10:42] | Shelby, you’re up bright and early. | 谢尔比 你起得可真早 |
[10:44] | Well, early bird gets the worm, Pops. | 早起的鸟儿有虫吃嘛 老爹 |
[10:52] | All right, who you worried about? | 好吧 你担心谁 |
[10:53] | Well, you got Red Faris and Bill Rushton. | 瑞德·法里斯和比尔·拉什顿 |
[10:56] | They’re all in 327s. | 他们都开327发动机的 |
[10:57] | Corvettes. What about Bondurant? | 科尔维特 那邦杜兰特呢 |
[10:59] | Bondurant? Well, he’s still driving… | 邦杜兰特吗 他还在给… |
[11:01] | – Mr. Shelby, can I get an autograph? – for Washburn. | -谢尔比先生 能给我签个名吗 -沃什伯恩开车 |
[11:04] | Number 614. | 614号 |
[11:06] | – Thank you so much. – All right, just relax. All right. | -太感谢了 -好了 放轻松 |
[11:08] | We’re gonna eat those Vettes for breakfast. | 科尔维特那些车都不足挂齿 |
[11:10] | We’re lighter, we’re faster, | 我们更轻 更快 |
[11:11] | and that don’t work, we’re nastier. | 如果这些都没用的话 我们更野 |
[11:13] | Hey, Dad, before the race starts, | 各位爸爸们 在比赛开始之前 |
[11:16] | take your son over to the Willow Springs… | 带着你们的儿子来柳泉赛道看看吧… |
[11:18] | Hey, Phil. Hey, take it easy on us today, bud. | 菲尔 今天对我们手下留点情 老兄 |
[11:25] | You all right? | 有什么问题吗 |
[11:26] | Paragraph 15.4, section 2b of the SCCA standard | 美国赛车俱乐部标准第2b节第15.4条 |
[11:29] | dictates all AF class cars must have | 规定了所有AF级赛车的后备箱容量 |
[11:32] | minimum trunk space of 20 inches by 12 inches by 6 inches. | 尺寸至少要长20英寸 宽12英寸 高6英寸 |
[11:36] | Your trunk doesn’t close. | 你这车连后备箱都合不上 |
[11:38] | – Ergo car fails standard. – Wait, wait, wait. What? | -因此这辆车不符合标准 -等等 什么 |
[11:40] | Ergo car is disqualified from | 因此这辆车没有资格 |
[11:42] | – said Class A competition. – No, no, no. Look, look, look. | -参加A级比赛 -不不不 听着 |
[11:43] | Can I ask you a question, all right? | 让我问你个问题好吗 |
[11:45] | When you were a little boy, did you think, | 当你还是个小男孩的时候 你有没有想过 |
[11:48] | “When I grow up, | “等我长大了 |
[11:49] | I want to go to the fabled Willow Springs Raceway, | 我想去传说中的柳泉赛道 |
[11:52] | and I want to enforce | 然后我想执行 |
[11:53] | paragraph 15.4, section 2b | 美国赛车俱乐部标准第2b节第15.4条中 |
[11:55] | of the SCCA regulations on luggage capacity”? | 关于后备箱容量的规定” |
[11:58] | – All right, that’s it. – Did you? | -好了 就这样 -你想过吗 |
[11:59] | I’m ruling you and your team disqualified from this race. | 我要取消你和你的队伍的参赛资格 |
[12:04] | Well, if it isn’t Lance Reventlow. | 这该不会是兰斯·瑞文特罗吧 |
[12:06] | – Shelby. – How you doing, Lance? | -谢尔比 -你最近怎么样 兰斯 |
[12:08] | – Pops. – Hey, Lance. | -老爹 -你好啊 兰斯 |
[12:09] | Allow me to introduce Dieter Voss. | 请允许我向你们介绍迪特·沃斯 |
[12:11] | Runs Brumos Porsche out of Jacksonville. | 他在杰克逊维尔运营着布鲁莫斯保时捷车队 |
[12:12] | Oh, I know all about Mr. Voss. | 久仰沃斯先生大名 |
[12:14] | You’re having a hell of a season with that Abarth, sir. | 你可是用那辆阿巴斯在赛季取得了辉煌战绩啊 先生 |
[12:17] | – Seeing results for your Cobra, too. – Thank you. | -你那辆福特眼镜蛇也是战果累累 -多谢夸奖 |
[12:19] | Your guy Miles is impressive. | 你手下那个叫迈尔斯的挺不错 |
[12:20] | – Oh, you following Miles? – Oh, yes. | -你还在关注迈尔斯 -没错 |
[12:22] | Well, he was a USAC road racing champ in ’61. | 他在1961年赢得了美国汽车俱乐部竞速赛冠军 |
[12:25] | He won the Pikes Peak Hill Climb. | 他赢下了派克峰登山赛 |
[12:27] | He was SCCA C-class champion three years in a row | 他连续三年赢得美国赛车俱乐部C级冠军赛 |
[12:29] | in this piece-of-shit MG he built himself. | 开的还是那辆他自己造的破名爵 |
[12:32] | We heard he’s, difficult. | 我们听说他很难搞 |
[12:33] | What, Ken? No, no. Ken’s a puppy dog. | 什么 肯吗 不不 肯就是一只小狗狗 |
[12:35] | Hey, Lance, tell the man. You’ve raced against Ken. | 兰斯 告诉他事实 你跟肯比赛过 |
[12:38] | Oh, I’ve driven more behind him than against him. | 谈不上比赛吧 几乎都是我落后 |
[12:41] | Well, Brumos is looking for a driver | 布鲁莫斯正在找车手 |
[12:43] | for our number two car at Sebring. | 来驾驶我们在赛百灵耐力赛中的2号车 |
[12:45] | – Is that right? – How is that even possible? | -是吗 -这怎么可能 |
[12:47] | Think your guy Miles can make the grade? | 你觉得你手下的迈尔斯可以吗 |
[12:49] | – Oh, well, Ken… – Is he, mate? Hey! | -肯这个人… -他有没有这么做 伙计 |
[12:51] | Jim! Is he putting his bloody carryal | 吉姆 他有没有把他所有的行李 |
[12:53] | – in your trunk? – What? | -都放进你的后备箱 -什么 |
[12:55] | Discretionary infraction. | 这是可自由裁量的违规 |
[12:56] | Gentlemen, excuse me a moment. | 各位 失陪一会 |
[12:59] | To be honest, Ken was born for Sebring. | 说实话 肯就是为了赛百灵耐力赛而生的 |
[13:02] | Nothing in there about my trunk | 这里面没有哪句话规定了后备箱尺寸 |
[13:05] | and your lovely little portmanteau. | 也没规定你那可爱的小行李箱的尺寸 |
[13:08] | You’re holding the ’62 edition of the SCCA. | 你拿的是1962年那版的老标准 |
[13:12] | And you can stick this bloody sticker | 你可以把这张该死的贴纸 |
[13:15] | where the sun don’t shine. | 贴在见不得光的地方 |
[13:17] | Hey, Bill. What seems to be the problem, Bill? | 比尔 有什么问题吗 比尔 |
[13:19] | The problem is that Bill here is an arsehole. | 问题就是这位比尔是个混蛋 |
[13:21] | – No, he doesn’t mean that. – Oh, yes, he does. Yes, he does. | -他不是真心的 -他就是真心的 |
[13:24] | No, he really does think that Bill is an arsehole. | 不 他真的觉得比尔就是个混蛋 |
[13:27] | – I’m just doing my job here. – Hang on. Bill, Bill, Bill. | -我只是在尽我的职责 -别急 比尔 |
[13:29] | In my experience, there is… Listen to me. | 依我的经验看 肯定有…听我说 |
[13:31] | Something like this, there’s always a middle ground. | 一般这种事 肯定有折中办法 |
[13:33] | – All right? Now, Ken’s outta line. – And I’m just doing my job. | -好吗 肯是有点过分 -我只是在尽我的职责 |
[13:35] | I understand you are. | 这我也理解 |
[13:36] | You know how he gets on a race day. | 你也知道他在比赛日的表现 |
[13:38] | You know that. All right? | 你清楚的 不是吗 |
[13:39] | But you’re not gonna DQ us over a trunk. | 你也没必要因为一个后备箱就取消我们的比赛资格 |
[13:47] | – What? – You see that guy? | -什么 -你看见那家伙了吗 |
[13:50] | Got his tail up. | 兴致勃勃的 |
[13:58] | Happy, Bill? | 高兴了吗 比尔 |
[14:02] | Bill, I’ll handle it. I’ll talk to him. | 比尔 我来处理吧 我来跟他谈谈 |
[14:04] | I’ll talk to him. You just go and have a great day. | 我来跟他谈谈 你就好好去享受今天吧 |
[14:06] | Hey, folks, feeling hungry? | 各位 饿了吗 |
[14:08] | Head on over to the snack bar… | 那不妨去零食吧转转… |
[14:10] | Shit. | 该死 |
[14:12] | Bulldog. | 斗牛犬 |
[14:15] | You know who that was I was just talking to? | 你知道刚刚我在跟谁谈话吗 |
[14:16] | Bill. | 比尔 |
[14:17] | – Before that. – No. | -在那之前 -不知道 |
[14:19] | It was Dieter Voss. | 是迪特·沃斯 |
[14:21] | Who’s that? | 他是哪位 |
[14:23] | He runs Porsche, Ken. | 他运营着保时捷车队 肯 |
[14:25] | It’s a little German car company. Maybe you heard of it. | 是个德国的小汽车公司 你或许有所耳闻 |
[14:27] | All right. | 好吧 |
[14:28] | He wanted you to drive at Sebring. | 他想让你代表他们参加赛百灵耐力赛 |
[14:30] | But he’d heard you were difficult. | 但他听说你很难搞 |
[14:37] | I thought we felt the same way about, Germans. | 我还以为我们对德国人看法相同 |
[14:46] | Do you like losing, Ken? | 你喜欢输吗 肯 |
[14:50] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[14:51] | Oh, you heard me. | 你听见了 |
[14:54] | I don’t lose. | 我不会输 |
[14:55] | Without sponsors, you get no car, Ken. | 没有赞助商 你就没有车 肯 |
[14:59] | And last I checked, the professionals | 据我所知 所有的职业赛车手 |
[15:01] | – all have a car. – Shel! | -都有辆车 -谢尔 |
[15:02] | You cannot win the SCCA without one. | 没车你根本赢不了美国赛车俱乐部的比赛 |
[15:05] | If you’re not winning, you are losing. | 如果你赢不了 那就是输了 |
[15:07] | Don’t make me lamp this at your head. | 别逼我用这玩意给你的脑门来一下 |
[15:09] | Did you bring your son all the way out here | 你大老远地把你儿子带来这里 |
[15:10] | to watch you get disqualified | 是为了让他来看你被取消比赛资格 |
[15:12] | or just act like a jackass? | 还是为了让他见识你这副混蛋模样 |
[15:17] | Damn! | 牛逼 |
[15:22] | Well, that answers that. | 你身体力行地回答了这个问题 |
[15:42] | Peter… | 彼得 |
[15:53] | May I help you, gentlemen? | 有什么事吗 先生们 |
[15:53] | 肯·迈尔斯有限公司 外国车专家 大修 发动机调校 | |
[15:54] | Yes, is Ken Miles here? | 肯·迈尔斯在吗 |
[15:57] | No. | 不在 |
[15:58] | We need to speak to Mr. Miles. | 我们想跟迈尔斯先生谈谈 |
[15:59] | I’m his wife. | 我是他妻子 |
[16:00] | Welcome to the 1963 Willow Springs 100. | 欢迎来到1963年柳泉赛道竞速赛 |
[16:04] | Twelve cars will be competing in this 40-lap race. | 十二辆车将在四十圈的比赛中进行角逐 |
[16:08] | Hey, Ken, what happened to your shield? | 肯 你的挡风玻璃怎么了 |
[16:12] | New design. | 这是新设计 |
[16:15] | Well, it looks like we’re about to begin. | 看来比赛即将开始 |
[16:17] | The cars have completed their warm-up lap. | 赛车已经完成了暖胎圈 |
[16:19] | The green flag is out… | 绿旗已出 |
[16:22] | and they’re approaching the starting line. | 赛车正在接近起点线 |
[16:24] | Here we go. | 来吧 |
[16:29] | Oh, bloody hell. | 该死的 |
[16:33] | Ken Miles has fallen behind. | 肯·迈尔斯目前处于落后位置 |
[16:35] | Learn to drive, you pillock! | 学学怎么开车吧 蠢货 |
[16:43] | So, Shelby, do you miss it? | 谢尔比 你怀念这些吗 |
[16:47] | Hey, Sam. | 你好啊 萨姆 |
[16:49] | Guy wins the 24-hour Le Mans, suddenly retires, | 勒芒24小时耐力赛冠军得主 忽然之间就退役了 |
[16:53] | starts selling cars. | 开始卖车了 |
[16:56] | It just don’t make sense. | 这说不通 |
[16:57] | Well, unless the rumors are true, of course. | 当然 除非谣言是真的 |
[17:00] | Oh, what rumors would those be, Sam? | 什么谣言 萨姆 |
[17:03] | That Carroll Shelby quit driving ’cause he lost his nerve. | 卡罗尔·谢尔比不开车了 因为他没那个胆量了 |
[17:11] | I’m gonna out-brake you on the next turn, Bob. | 下个弯我要延迟制动超你车 鲍勃 |
[17:25] | Nice try, Bob. | 想得美 鲍勃 |
[17:46] | Nice move from Ken Miles. | 肯·迈尔斯完成了一次漂亮的超车 |
[17:47] | Twenty-two laps remaining, | 还剩22圈 |
[17:48] | with Phil Hill and Dan Gurney in the lead. | 目前领先的是菲尔·希尔和丹·格尼 |
[18:13] | It’s been an incredible day here at Willow Springs, | 今天的柳泉赛道真是精彩纷呈 |
[18:16] | and we’ve seen some exciting driving. | 我们也目睹了一些激动人心的车技 |
[18:18] | With just one lap remaining in this 40-lap race, | 四十圈的比赛还剩下最后一圈 |
[18:22] | we’re coming to the final stretch. | 马上就要进入最后阶段了 |
[18:24] | Dan Gurney has been leading the pack for most of the… | 丹·格尼在比赛的大部分时间里都处于领先… |
[18:29] | Number 18, Red Faris, is off the track. | 18号 瑞德·法瑞斯 脱离赛道 |
[18:32] | That leaves Dan Gurney for the lead | 所以目前丹·格尼领先 |
[18:33] | followed by journeyman Ken Miles. | 后面紧跟着经验丰富的肯·迈尔斯 |
[18:38] | Now for you, Dan. | 轮到你了 丹 |
[18:45] | And they’re coming around the last turn. | 他们即将经过最后一个弯道 |
[18:47] | Gurney is still in the lead | 格尼依旧领先 |
[18:48] | with Ken Miles hot on his heels. | 肯·迈尔斯紧随其后 |
[18:58] | Miles is looking for an opening. | 迈尔斯在找缺口超车 |
[18:59] | Not yet. | 等等 |
[19:01] | Come on. | 快呀 |
[19:03] | Can Gurney hold him off in the final straight? | 格尼能在最后的直道挡住他吗 |
[19:06] | Not yet. | 再等等 |
[19:09] | Gurney is blocking him out. | 格尼在挡他 |
[19:11] | Now. | 就现在 |
[19:15] | Miles goes for the shoulder. | 迈尔斯冲上了路肩 |
[19:17] | Nice move, Ken. | 这一下很漂亮 肯 |
[19:23] | They’re wheel to wheel. | 现在两辆车并驾齐驱了 |
[19:24] | Come on. | 加把劲啊 |
[19:26] | It’s Corvette versus Cobra for the finish. | 雪佛兰科尔维特和福特眼镜蛇在终点前的对决 |
[19:35] | An incredible finish for Ken Miles. | 肯·迈尔斯完成了不可思议的终场逆袭 |
[19:38] | Didn’t see that one coming. | 让人意想不到 |
[19:42] | He’s difficult but good. | 他虽然难搞 但车技不错 |
[19:44] | Let’s give everyone a hand for one heck of a race. | 大家请为这场精彩比赛中的每一位选手送上掌声 |
[19:47] | That calls for a nice cup of tea. | 这我可得喝杯好茶 |
[19:50] | I’ll put the kettle on. | 我去烧水 |
[19:51] | Hop in. | 上来 |
[19:57] | ♪ I’m ♪ | ♪ 我 ♪ |
[19:59] | ♪ H-a-p-p-y ♪ | ♪ 快快乐乐 ♪ |
[20:01] | ♪ I’m h-a-p-p-y ♪ | ♪ 我快快乐乐 ♪ |
[20:03] | ♪ I know I am, I’m sure I am I’m h-a-p-p-y ♪ | ♪ 我确定一定以及肯定自己快快乐乐 ♪ |
[20:09] | Pops, frame this. | 老爹 给这玩意裱个框 |
[20:25] | We did it. | 我们赢了 |
[20:29] | What’s wrong? | 出了什么事 |
[20:32] | The IRS came. | 国税局的人来了 |
[20:35] | They’ve padlocked the garage. | 他们封了修车店 |
[20:41] | All right, Petey. | 好好睡吧 彼得 |
[20:56] | A couple of years ago… | 几年前… |
[20:59] | you said we’d a nest egg. | 你说过我们有储蓄 |
[21:01] | Correct. | 没错 |
[21:03] | A couple of years ago. | 几年前你就说过 |
[21:05] | Correct. | 没错 |
[21:11] | So just to be clear, we are buggered. | 所以我得说清楚 我们破产了 |
[21:14] | Absolutely. | 确实 |
[21:22] | As in totally? | 什么都没了吗 |
[21:24] | As in, not a bean, or a pot in which to piss. | 可以说是分文不剩 身无长物 |
[21:29] | Spares, stock, all gone. | 备件 存货 都没了 |
[21:32] | Tools. My tools are locked up in there. | 工具 我的工具还都被锁在了里面 |
[21:36] | I’ll figure something out. | 我会想办法解决的 |
[21:38] | 福特公司 | |
[21:40] | In 1945… | 1945年 |
[21:42] | our soldiers came home. | 我们的士兵们打完仗回了家 |
[21:44] | What was the first thing that they did? | 他们回家做的第一件事是什么呢 |
[21:48] | They had sex. | 做爱 |
[21:51] | Seventeen years later, | 十七年后 |
[21:53] | those babies, they’ve grown. | 当年出生的那些婴儿都长大了 |
[21:54] | And they’ve got jobs. | 他们找了工作 |
[21:56] | They’ve got licenses. | 也考了驾照 |
[21:58] | But they do not wanna drive the same dull 50s cars | 但他们不想跟他们的父母一样 |
[22:02] | that their parents drove. | 开着五十年代的老旧车型 |
[22:04] | You see, kids today, they want glamour. | 如今的孩子 想让自己有魅力 |
[22:07] | They want sex appeal. | 想让自己有性吸引力 |
[22:09] | They want to go fast. | 想追求更快的速度 |
[22:11] | Gentlemen… | 先生们 |
[22:13] | it’s time for the Ford Motor Company | 福特汽车公司是时候开始 |
[22:15] | to go racing. | 参赛了 |
[22:18] | We’re already in racing, Iacocca. | 我们已经在参赛了 艾亚科卡 |
[22:21] | NASCAR? | 纳斯卡车赛吗 |
[22:22] | It’s… it’s regional, sir. | 这只是地区性的 先生 |
[22:25] | If you go to the movies, you open up a magazine, | 如果你去看电影 或者翻开一本杂志 |
[22:28] | you don’t see good ol’ boys from Winston-Salem. | 你不会看到来自温斯顿-塞勒姆的好男孩组合 |
[22:30] | You see… | 你看见的都是… |
[22:33] | Sophia Loren… | 索菲娅·罗兰 |
[22:35] | Monica Vitti. | 莫尼卡·维蒂 |
[22:39] | James Bond does not drive a Ford, sir. | 007可不会开福特出任务 先生 |
[22:43] | That’s because he’s a degenerate. | 那是因为他是个败类 |
[22:49] | See? | 没错吧 |
[22:50] | God, I’d like to be a degenerate. | 天呐 我倒想做个败类 |
[22:53] | just give me one second here, sir. | 给我一点时间 先生 |
[22:54] | Is this part of it? | 这是你展示的一部分吗 |
[22:56] | Is this going anywhere, Iacocca? | 这有什么意义吗 艾亚科卡 |
[22:58] | Just a second, sir. | 等等 先生 |
[22:59] | All right, all right, that’s enough. | 好了 好了 可以了 |
[23:01] | Sir, if you just bear with me… | 先生 麻烦您再等我… |
[23:02] | Turn it off. Lights. | 关掉 开灯 |
[23:07] | Lee, in the last three years, | 李 在过去的三年里 |
[23:10] | you and your marketing team… | 在你和你的营销团队的带领下 |
[23:13] | have presided over the worst sales slump in US history. | 公司经历了美国史上最严重的销量暴跌 |
[23:20] | Why exactly should Mr. Ford listen to you? | 福特先生到底为什么要听你的 |
[23:26] | Because we’ve been thinking wrong. | 因为一直以来我们都想错了 |
[23:31] | Ferrari. | 法拉利 |
[23:33] | Now, they have won four out of the last five Le Mans. | 在最近五次勒芒赛中 法拉利赢了四次 |
[23:37] | We need to think like Ferrari. | 我们得像法拉利一样思考 |
[23:40] | Ferrari makes fewer cars | 法拉利一年造的车 |
[23:42] | in a year than we make in a day. | 还没有我们一天造的多 |
[23:45] | We spend more on toilet paper | 我们在厕纸上花的钱 |
[23:47] | than they do on their entire output. | 都比他们在生产上的全部投入要高 |
[23:50] | You want us to think like them? | 你还想让我们像他们一样思考 |
[23:52] | Enzo Ferrari will go down in history | 恩佐·法拉利会名留青史 |
[23:55] | as the greatest car manufacturer of all time. | 被称为史上最伟大的汽车制造者 |
[23:58] | Why? | 为什么 |
[24:00] | Is it because he built the most cars? | 是因为他造的车最多吗 |
[24:05] | No. | 不 |
[24:07] | It’s because of what his cars mean. | 而是因为他的车所蕴含的意义 |
[24:11] | Victory. | 胜利 |
[24:12] | Ferrari wins at Le Mans. | 法拉利在勒芒赛上取胜了 |
[24:14] | People, they, they want some of that victory. | 人们…他们想要分享这种胜利 |
[24:20] | What if the Ford badge meant victory? | 如果福特的标志意味着胜利呢 |
[24:23] | And meant it where it counts, | 而且这种意味被重要的人群认可 |
[24:24] | with the first group of 17-year-olds in history | 也就是那群史上第一批兜里有钱的 |
[24:27] | with money in their pockets? | 十七岁青少年 |
[24:28] | This would take years. | 这要花上好长时间 |
[24:30] | Decades to test and develop… | 几十年去测试和研发 |
[24:33] | a race team capable of taking out Ferrari. | 还得有一个能打败法拉利的赛车团队 |
[24:36] | Ferrari’s bankrupt. | 法拉利破产了 |
[24:41] | Enzo has spent every lira he’s got chasing perfection, | 恩佐把他赚到的每一分钱都花在追求完美上了 |
[24:44] | and you know something? | 而您猜怎么着 |
[24:45] | He got there. | 他做到了 |
[24:47] | But now he’s broke. | 但如今他破产了 |
[24:59] | 扣押 | |
[25:13] | You don’t have to give up racing | 你不必放弃赛车 |
[25:14] | to get a bloody day job, Ken. | 去找一份正职 肯 |
[25:15] | I think I do. | 我觉得有必要 |
[25:17] | Now, I’ve had my fun. | 我已经玩够了 |
[25:18] | It’s time to put food on the table… | 是时候供养家庭 |
[25:19] | and grow up. | 成长起来了 |
[25:21] | The garage didn’t pay the bills. | 修车店无法支撑我们支付账单 |
[25:22] | Now it’s locked up. | 而且如今还被扣押了 |
[25:24] | Racing doesn’t pay them either, | 赛车同样也不能帮我们付账单 |
[25:25] | and I keep winning. | 更别说我还总是赢呢 |
[25:26] | Yeah, because you’re good. | 对啊 因为你很厉害 |
[25:28] | But I can’t play the game. | 但我不太遵守规则 |
[25:31] | I’m not what they call a people person. | 我不是那种善于团队合作的人 |
[25:33] | – You don’t say. – And I’m 45 years old. | -这可不一定 -而且我已经45岁了 |
[25:35] | Do you really think I’m gonna change? | 你真觉得我还会有所改变吗 |
[25:37] | I’m never gonna get the good rise. | 我永远也不会有什么很好的发展了 |
[25:40] | I started too late. | 我开始得太晚了 |
[25:41] | Because you fought in the bloody war. | 那是因为你参战了 |
[25:44] | If you stop, you’ll be bloody insufferable. | 如果你不赛车了 你会变得让人难以忍受的 |
[25:49] | Let’s quit going round the Wrekin. It’s over. | 我们别再绕圈子了 已经结束了 |
[25:53] | Let’s look on the bright side. | 想想好的那面 |
[25:54] | Now I can get fat and old, | 如今我可以养老享福 |
[25:56] | trim the roses, and eat pork pies. | 养养玫瑰 吃吃猪肉派 |
[25:59] | 法拉利 | |
[26:20] | Scusa. | 不好意思 |
[26:21] | Please, no photos. | 拜托 不能拍照 |
[26:23] | Prego. | 拜托了 |
[26:24] | – Relax, will you? – You gotta understand. | -放松点 -你得理解 |
[26:26] | This is like the Mafia showing up | 这就像是黑手党出现 |
[26:27] | to buy the Statue of Liberty. | 要买走自由女神像 |
[26:29] | Kind of the opposite, actually. | 如今是反过来的 |
[26:31] | The press gets wind of this, the shit will hit the Fangio. | 如果媒体得到风声 就要出大乱子了 |
[26:34] | Lee Iacocca, Ford Motor. | 李·艾亚科卡 福特汽车 |
[26:36] | Franco Gozzi, Ferrari. | 弗兰科·格兹 法拉利 |
[26:41] | Journalists? | 那是记者吗 |
[26:41] | No, no, Mr. Iacocca, no. | 不不 艾亚科卡先生 不是的 |
[26:43] | It’s our cameras. | 那是我们的摄影师 |
[26:45] | Just for history. | 只是为了见证历史 |
[26:49] | Four-liter Colombo engine. | 4L科伦坡发动机 |
[26:53] | One man assembles the entire engine by himself. | 每个发动机都由一个人独立组装完成 |
[26:59] | Another man assembles the transmission. | 变速器由另一个人组装 |
[27:03] | Everything hand-built. | 一切都是手工制造 |
[27:06] | Bellissimo. | 太漂亮了 |
[27:20] | Racing Department. | 赛车部 |
[27:23] | Lee. | 李 |
[27:25] | That’s him. | 那位就是 |
[27:31] | This merger between our companies will form two entities. | 我们两个公司合并后会形成两个实体 |
[27:38] | Ford-Ferrari, | 福特-法拉利 |
[27:39] | 90 percent owned by Ford, | 福特控股90% |
[27:41] | who controls all production. | 控制所有产品 |
[27:48] | Secondly, Ferrari-Ford, the race team, | 第二 法拉利-福特 赛车团队 |
[27:51] | 90 percent owned by Ferrari. | 法拉利控股90% |
[27:58] | In order to secure this, Ford will pay the sum… | 为了办妥这事 福特将支付… |
[28:30] | Excuse me. | 失陪 |
[28:36] | He will need some time to read this. | 他需要一点时间来读这份合同 |
[28:39] | Please. | 请便 |
[28:43] | Yeah, of course. | 好的 当然了 |
[29:05] | 我要找菲亚特的董事长 | |
[29:07] | 阿涅利 | |
[29:09] | 我有照片要给你看 | |
[29:19] | Pronto. | 快点 |
[29:21] | Pronto. | 快点 |
[29:22] | 我在 | |
[29:26] | 你有什么要说的吗 | |
[29:28] | 恩佐继续享有完全控制权 | |
[29:33] | 公司一千八百万卖给我 | |
[29:37] | All done, thank you. | 吃完了 谢谢 |
[29:55] | “Gentlemen, | “先生们 |
[29:56] | only one small question. | 只有一个小问题 |
[29:57] | It concerns my race program.” | 有关我的赛车项目” |
[30:08] | “If I wish to race Le Mans, | “如果我想参加勒芒赛 |
[30:11] | and you do not wish for me to race Le Mans… | 而你们不希望我参加勒芒赛 |
[30:13] | “Do we or do we not go?” | 那我们是参加还是不参加” |
[30:23] | Look, in that highly unlikely scenario… | 听着 在这种可能性极小的情况下 |
[30:28] | if we just can’t agree… | 如果我们无法达成一致… |
[30:30] | then, yes. | 那么 是的 |
[30:31] | I mean, no. | 我是说 不行 |
[30:34] | You are correct. | 你是对的 |
[30:36] | You do not go. | 你不能参加 |
[30:56] | “My integrity as a constructor, | “我作为一名制造者 |
[30:57] | “as a man, as an Italian, | 一个男人 一个意大利人 |
[30:58] | “is deeply insulted by your proposal.” | 被你们的提案深深地侮辱了” |
[31:02] | “Go back to Michigan.” | “滚回密歇根去” |
[31:08] | “Back to your big, ugly factory.” | “滚回你那庞大丑陋的工厂去” |
[31:12] | “Back to your big, ugly factory, | “滚回你那庞大丑陋的工厂 |
[31:14] | making its ugly, little cars.” | 去制造丑陋的小汽车” |
[31:23] | “Tell your pigheaded boss that | “告诉你那顽固的老板 |
[31:24] | “all his, uh, smug executives | 他这些自以为是的管理层 |
[31:27] | “are worthless sons of whores.” | 都是一文不值的王八蛋” |
[31:32] | Tell him he’s not Henry Ford. | 告诉他 他不是亨利·福特 |
[31:37] | He’s Henry Ford II. | 他是亨利·福特二世 |
[31:42] | 我饿了 我们去吃东西吧 | |
[31:56] | 底特律独立报 菲亚特收购法拉利 恩佐保留完全控制权 赛车部门保持独立 福特遭拒绝 | |
[32:07] | He played us. | 他耍了我们 |
[32:09] | Old Man Enzo had no intention of selling to us. | 恩佐那个老家伙本来就没打算卖给我们 |
[32:13] | He used us to up his price… | 他是利用我们来抬价 |
[32:16] | embarrass our company and insult your leadership. | 让我们公司蒙羞 还侮辱了你的领导力 |
[32:19] | It was a bad idea from the start. | 整件事从一开始就不是个好主意 |
[32:30] | What exactly did he say? | 他到底说了什么 |
[32:40] | He said Ford makes ugly little cars, | 他说福特制造丑陋的小汽车 |
[32:42] | and we make ’em… | 还说我们的工厂… |
[32:44] | in an ugly factory. | 很丑陋 |
[32:48] | He said our executives are sons of whores. | 他说我们的管理层都是王八蛋 |
[32:55] | About me? | 说了我什么 |
[32:58] | He called you fat, sir. | 他说您胖 先生 |
[33:02] | Pigheaded. | 顽固 |
[33:05] | Go on. | 继续 |
[33:07] | He said you’re not Henry Ford. | 他说您不是亨利·福特 |
[33:10] | You’re Henry Ford II. | 您只是亨利·福特二世 |
[33:34] | I want the best engineers. | 我要找到最好的工程师 |
[33:40] | The best drivers. | 最好的车手 |
[33:44] | I don’t care what it costs. | 我不在乎花费 |
[33:49] | We’re gonna build a race car. | 我们要造一辆赛车 |
[33:57] | And we’re gonna bury | 我们要把那个 |
[33:58] | that goddamn greasy wop | 浑身机油的意大利佬 |
[34:00] | 100 feet deep under the finish line at Le Mans. | 深埋在勒芒终点线的百尺之下 |
[34:05] | And I will be there to watch it. | 我会亲自到场见证这一幕的 |
[34:09] | Here they come. Go, go, go, go. | 她们来了 快快快 |
[34:15] | Assholes. | 混蛋 |
[34:16] | You’re really pathetic. | 你们太可悲了 |
[34:17] | I’m so sorry, girls. | 十分抱歉 美女们 |
[34:18] | Charlie! | 查理 |
[34:19] | Quit throwing crackers at the girls all damn day. | 别成天冲着女孩子们扔爆竹了 |
[34:21] | God damn it. | 该死的 |
[34:23] | Do I gotta deal with this? | 需要我去处理吗 |
[34:24] | It’s already taken care of. | 已经处理好了 |
[34:27] | Sorry about that. | 抱歉 |
[34:28] | So, yeah, 289 cubic inch V8. | 没错 289立方英寸的V8发动机 |
[34:31] | Far out. | 牛逼 |
[34:32] | Extensive rework of AC Ace’s front end. | 大范围地改造了AC Ace跑车的前段 |
[34:34] | And a stronger rear diff to handle the torque. | 配有更强的后差速器来应付扭矩 |
[34:36] | How’s she handle a quarter mile? | 它在402米加速赛里表现如何 |
[34:38] | Well, now, I’m not saying you should go drag racing, | 我不是让你去参加直线加速赛 |
[34:41] | but a quarter mile’s 13.6. | 但它跑402米用时13.6秒 |
[34:43] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[34:44] | – Is that good? – Oh, that’s real good. | -这样算快的吗 -非常快了 |
[34:45] | He sold that same car three times this week. | 他这周之内把同一辆车卖了三遍了 |
[34:48] | – You take cash? Is cash okay? – Cash is okay. | -收现金吗 现金可以吗 -现金可以 |
[34:51] | Yeah, mister, | 没错 先生 |
[34:51] | you just bought yourself one hell of a sport car. | 你刚给自己买了辆了不得的跑车 |
[34:53] | All right. | 好啊 |
[34:56] | Tell you what, I’m gonna… Phil! | 你猜怎么着 我得… 菲尔 |
[34:58] | I’m gonna pass you off to my colleague here. | 我让我的同事来接待你 |
[34:59] | He gonna take care of you. | 他会好好招呼你的 |
[35:01] | – Phil, Wyatt. – Hello. | -菲尔 这位是怀亚特 -你好 |
[35:02] | Wyatt, I’m gonna steal him for one second. | 怀亚特 我把他借走一下 |
[35:05] | You take the payment. | 你来收钱 |
[35:06] | Whatever you do, do not let him take that car. | 无论你用什么方法 别让他把车开走 |
[35:08] | That’s Jeff Blitzer’s car. | 那是杰夫·布利策的车 |
[35:10] | And Frank Collins’ and Steve McQueen’s. | 也是弗兰克·柯林斯和史蒂夫·麦奎恩的车 |
[35:12] | Shit. I forgot about McQueen. | 该死 我忘了麦奎恩了 |
[35:17] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[35:19] | Can I help you? | 有什么事吗 |
[35:21] | Carroll Shelby? | 卡罗尔·谢尔比 |
[35:24] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[35:26] | Lee Iacocca, Ford Motor. | 李·艾亚科卡 福特汽车 |
[35:31] | What’s with the wrench? | 这个扳手有什么故事 |
[35:34] | That? Oh, long story. | 那个啊 说来话长了 |
[35:36] | We are just going from strength to strength here, Lee. | 我们这里越做越大了 李 |
[35:40] | Terrific sales, we’re killing it on the track. | 销售额亮眼 赛道上成绩斐然 |
[35:43] | Now, I know I owe Ford | 我知道上一批发动机的钱 |
[35:44] | for that last batch of engines… | 我还没给福特… |
[35:45] | Mr. Shelby, I can assure you | 谢尔比先生 你放心 |
[35:47] | I’m not here for money | 我来这里不是为了 |
[35:48] | that you might owe Ford for spare parts. | 你欠福特的那些零部件的钱 |
[35:52] | You’re not? | 不是为这个 |
[35:53] | No, I’m not. | 不 不是的 |
[35:56] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[35:57] | I’m here on behalf of Mr. Ford, Henry Ford II. | 我是代表福特先生来的 亨利·福特二世 |
[36:00] | Suppose, um, hypothetically, | 如果 假设一下 |
[36:03] | that he wanted his company | 他希望他的公司 |
[36:05] | to win the 24 Hours of Le Mans. | 能赢得勒芒24小时耐力赛 |
[36:08] | You’re one of the only Americans that’s ever done it… | 你是少数赢过的美国人 |
[36:10] | so I’m wondering… | 所以我想知道 |
[36:14] | what’s it take? | 要付出什么努力 |
[36:18] | Hypothetically? | 假设吗 |
[36:20] | Hypothetically. | 假设 |
[36:23] | It takes something money can’t buy. | 要付出的努力是钱买不到的 |
[36:26] | Money can buy speed. | 钱可以买来速度 |
[36:29] | But it isn’t about speed, Lee. | 但与速度无关 李 |
[36:32] | It’s not just like those other tracks | 它不像其它的赛道 |
[36:34] | where all you do is turn to the left for four hours. | 只需要四个小时里不断左转 |
[36:40] | To win that race, you need a car | 要想赢 需要一辆车 |
[36:41] | that’s light enough to do 200 on the straightaways | 足够轻 可以在直道上达到时速320公里 |
[36:43] | but strong enough to keep that up | 足够强 可以保持这个速度 |
[36:45] | for 3,000 miles without a break. | 连续跑近五千公里 |
[36:49] | Not just the best car | 需要的不仅是 |
[36:50] | y’all have ever made, but better than anything | 你们制造过的最好的车 还要 |
[36:52] | that Enzo Ferrari shows up with that year. | 比恩佐·法拉利当年参赛的车更好 |
[36:55] | And that just gets you to the green flag. | 这还只是你的入场券 |
[36:56] | That’s where your problems really start. | 接下来才是真正的问题 |
[37:00] | Is everything okay? | 没事吧 |
[37:02] | Go away. | 一边去 |
[37:11] | So you’re saying it’s challenging. | 所以你觉得有难度 |
[37:16] | Look, it’s not even a track, Lee. | 听着 那都不算是赛道 李 |
[37:18] | Le Mans is eight and a half miles of country road. | 勒芒是13.7公里的乡村道路 |
[37:22] | It’s narrow, ungraded, it’s rough. | 狭窄崎岖 很难开 |
[37:25] | There’s no camber on the turns, no rails. | 转弯处没有预拱度 也没有栏杆 |
[37:31] | You gotta do that for 24 hours. | 要开24小时 |
[37:35] | Twenty-four hours, Lee. | 24小时啊 李 |
[37:38] | That means night. | 也就是说包括夜晚 |
[37:40] | Half that race is in the dark. You can’t see shit. | 有一半的时间是夜里 屁都看不清 |
[37:45] | Cars coming up on you out of nowhere. | 时不时有车不知道从哪窜出来 |
[37:48] | Drivers stumbling around the track, pouring blood. | 车手在赛道上出事 鲜血如注 |
[37:52] | Maybe one of ’em is your friend. Maybe… | 或许其中就有你的朋友 或许… |
[37:55] | Maybe he’s on fire. | 或许他身上会着火 |
[37:58] | You’re exhausted, you’re hungry… | 你筋疲力尽 饥肠辘辘 |
[38:00] | can’t remember your name, what country you’re in. | 记不清自己的名字 忘记自己在哪 |
[38:04] | And all of a sudden, you realize you’re doing 198 on a straight. | 突然 你意识到自己正在直道上时速319公里 |
[38:11] | And if anything goes wrong… | 一旦有差错 |
[38:14] | you blow a gasket, a five-cent washer… | 一个垫圈坏掉 只值五美分的垫圈 |
[38:17] | that’s it, whole thing’s over. | 那就完了 都结束了 |
[38:20] | Ferrari wins again. | 法拉利又赢了 |
[38:22] | Just like he won last year and the year before that. | 就像去年和前年一样 |
[38:25] | And the year before that. | 还有大前年 |
[38:30] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[38:32] | It’s challenging. | 有难度 |
[38:34] | So you don’t think… | 所以你觉得 |
[38:37] | that Ford Motor Company can build | 福特汽车公司无法造出 |
[38:38] | the greatest race car the world’s ever seen? | 有史以来最棒的赛车 |
[38:40] | You think that we are incapable | 你觉得我们无法 |
[38:43] | of winning an event like that? | 赢得这样的比赛 |
[38:45] | Even if we had a brilliant partner? | 即使我们有厉害的合伙人 |
[38:50] | Even if we wrote a, uh, blank check? | 即使我们有不设上限的预算 |
[39:00] | What I’m saying is, you can’t buy a win, Lee. | 我说的是 你买不来冠军 李 |
[39:06] | But maybe you could buy the guy who gets you a shot. | 但或许你可以买来有机会夺冠的人 |
[39:14] | 修车店 | |
[39:27] | A new transmission, axles, shocks all around, | 换新的变速器 轮轴和减震器 |
[39:31] | ditch the body and the tires, you have yourself a contender. | 把车身和轮胎都丢掉 这才有竞争力 |
[39:36] | Anything on this beauty that does work? | 这宝贝里面还有正常的东西吗 |
[39:38] | The mirrors are outstanding. | 后视镜挺不错的 |
[39:41] | I saw that walking up. | 我走过来的时候就发现了 |
[39:43] | So, what, you just passing on an evening stroll? | 所以你是晚上遛弯路过吗 |
[39:48] | Actually, Bulldog, I have a proposition for you. | 斗牛犬 其实我有一份工作给你 |
[39:51] | You’re gonna build a car to beat Old Man Ferrari… | 你要造一辆能击败法拉利老爷子的车 |
[39:55] | – Yeah. – …with Ford? | -对 -和福特合作 |
[39:57] | With a Ford? | 用福特的车 |
[39:59] | Correct. | 没错 |
[40:00] | And how long did you tell them that you needed? | 你告诉他们需要多长时间 |
[40:02] | Two, three hundred years? | 两三百年吗 |
[40:04] | Ninety days. | 九十天 |
[40:10] | All right, so let’s just look at this for a moment. | 好吧 我们来梳理一下 |
[40:13] | And for argument’s sake, | 为了论证 |
[40:15] | let’s just forget about the whole 90-day thing. | 我们先不提九十天这事 |
[40:17] | So let’s just pretend you’ve got all the money in the world | 所以先假设钱和时间 |
[40:19] | and all the time in the world. | 都应有尽有 |
[40:22] | – I like the sound of that. – All right. | -我喜欢这个开头 -好吧 |
[40:23] | So… | 那 |
[40:25] | you think that Ford are gonna let you build | 你觉得福特会让你 |
[40:29] | the car that you want… | 按你的想法 |
[40:32] | the way you want it? | 去造你想要的车吗 |
[40:34] | The Ford Motor Company? | 那个福特汽车公司 |
[40:38] | Those guys? | 那些人 |
[40:40] | Have you ever been to Detroit? | 你去过底特律吗 |
[40:41] | They have floors and floors of lawyers | 他们有好几层都是律师 |
[40:45] | and millions of marketing guys, | 有成千上万的营销人员 |
[40:46] | and they’re all gonna want to meet you. | 他们都要和你见面 |
[40:47] | They’re gonna want to get their photo taken | 他们都要和伟大的卡罗尔·谢尔比 |
[40:49] | with the great Carroll Shelby, | 一起合影 |
[40:50] | and they’re gonna kiss your ass | 他们会拍你马屁 |
[40:51] | and go back to their lovely offices… | 然后回到他们温馨的办公室里 |
[40:53] | and they’re gonna work out new ways to screw you. | 想出新的办法来搞你 |
[40:56] | Why? Because they can’t help it. | 为什么 因为他们不由自主 |
[40:58] | Because they just want to please their boss | 因为他们想要让老板高兴 |
[41:00] | who wants please his boss who wants to please his boss. | 而他们的老板想要让自己的老板高兴 依次类推 |
[41:04] | And they hate themselves for it. | 他们为此而厌恶自己 |
[41:06] | But deep down… | 但在心底里 |
[41:08] | who they hate even more | 他们更厌恶的 |
[41:10] | are guys like you, | 是你这样的人 |
[41:11] | because you’re not like them, | 因为你与他们不同 |
[41:13] | because you don’t think like them, | 因为你与他们思考的方式不同 |
[41:14] | because you’re different. | 因为你不一样 |
[41:18] | It’s coming straight from the Deuce. | 这是大魔王的意思 |
[41:18] | 亨利·福特二世绰号”汉克大魔王” | |
[41:22] | He’s serious. | 他是认真的 |
[41:24] | They’re gonna put real money behind it. | 他们会真金白银地支持 |
[41:28] | I’ll bet they are. | 我敢说是的 |
[41:31] | You know why? | 你知道为什么吗 |
[41:32] | Because someone, and I’m not saying who, | 因为有人 我没说是谁 |
[41:35] | someone has told them that this is actually possible. | 有人告诉他们这是可能做成的 |
[41:41] | Look… | 听我说 |
[41:42] | this Sunday at Cloverfield, | 这周日在科洛弗 |
[41:44] | they’re launching the new Mustang. | 他们会发布新的野马汽车 |
[41:45] | They’re gonna announce the race program. | 并宣布赛车项目 |
[41:48] | Just come on by. | 来看看吧 |
[41:52] | Come take a look. Listen to my speech. | 来看看 听听我的演讲 |
[41:55] | I’m making a speech. | 我会发表演讲 |
[41:56] | Bring Peter. He’ll love it. | 带彼得来吧 他会喜欢的 |
[42:00] | All right, Shel. | 好吧 谢尔 |
[42:04] | See you Sunday. | 周日见 |
[42:11] | Dad, look at that. | 爸爸 看啊 |
[42:16] | 野马 | |
[42:17] | The Ford Mustang. What do you think? | 福特野马 你觉得怎么样 |
[42:24] | I think it’s a secretary’s car. | 我觉得这是秘书开的车 |
[42:27] | I like it. | 我喜欢 |
[42:31] | Excu… Excuse me. | 抱…抱歉 |
[42:35] | Would you, would you not do that? | 请你 请你不要那么做 |
[42:39] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[42:44] | Is this, is this your son? | 他是 他是你儿子吗 |
[42:46] | Yes, it is. | 是的 |
[42:47] | Would you ask him to keep his hands off the paintwork? | 能请你让他别碰车吗 |
[42:51] | No, no, no, Peter. | 没事 没事 彼得 |
[42:51] | You’re okay. Who are you? | 没关系 你是谁 |
[42:54] | Leo Beebe, Senior Executive Vice President, Ford Motor Company. | 里奥·毕比 福特汽车公司的高级执行副总裁 |
[42:57] | I’m responsible for the launch of the Mustang. | 我负责野马的发布 |
[43:00] | At least now we know who’s responsible. | 至少我们知道这是谁的责任了 |
[43:03] | Don’t get me wrong, Lenny. | 别理解错了 莱尼 |
[43:04] | – Leo. – It looks fantastic. | -是里奥 -车看起来很不错 |
[43:07] | But inside, it’s a lump of lard | 但内部太繁琐了 |
[43:09] | dressed up to fool the public. | 花里胡哨的 糊弄普通人 |
[43:10] | My advice is, | 我的建议是 |
[43:12] | lose the inline-six and that idiotic three-speed, | 缩减直列六缸发动机和白痴的三档加速 |
[43:15] | shorten the wheelbase, somehow lose half a ton, | 缩短轴距 就能减轻半吨重量 |
[43:19] | and lower the price. | 还能降低成本 |
[43:21] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[43:21] | But even then, | 但就算是那样 |
[43:22] | I’d still choose a Chevy Chevelle. | 我也更愿意买雪佛兰 |
[43:26] | And that’s a fucking terrible car. | 而那辆车可是烂得不行 |
[43:29] | How are we doing up there, Steve? | 怎么样了 史蒂夫 |
[43:31] | There’s Cloverfield, Mr. Shelby. | 科洛弗到了 谢尔比先生 |
[43:35] | Oh, yeah. | 是啊 |
[43:36] | You mind if I take a shot at the landing? | 介意我试一试着陆吗 |
[43:39] | No, no, no. I mean it. | 不不不 我没开玩笑 |
[43:40] | I flew B-29s out of San Antone in ’44. | 我1944年在圣安东尼奥开过B29轰炸机 |
[43:43] | You’re kidding. | 你在开玩笑吧 |
[43:44] | – I did. – Okay. | -没骗你 -好吧 |
[43:46] | Carroll, what are you doing? | 卡罗尔 你做什么呢 |
[43:47] | – Does he know how to fly? – Carroll. | -他会开飞机吗 -卡罗尔 |
[43:49] | I had an instructor tell me, he said… | 我以前有位指导员告诉我… |
[43:51] | Don, I would say it’s probably a good time to buckle up. | 唐 我看现在最好系好安全带 |
[43:54] | “…do everybody a favor, stay on the ground.” | “为了大家好 别上天了” |
[43:57] | That’s a true story. | 我说真的 |
[43:58] | – Oh, no. – Oh, shit. | -不 -该死 |
[43:59] | – God damn it. – Here we go. | -该死的 -开始了 |
[44:01] | 野马 | |
[44:01] | This is the car | 这是一辆 |
[44:02] | you never expected from Detroit. | 你想不到会出自底特律的车 |
[44:07] | All right. Let’s go. | 好了 走吧 |
[44:12] | Not staying, Ken? | 不留下来吗 肯 |
[44:14] | Ah, it’s a bloody pig in a poke, isn’t it? | 都他妈是冲动消费 对吧 |
[44:17] | Here they come now. | 他们来了 |
[44:23] | – Wait. Are they crashing? – Oh, Lord. | -等等 他们要坠毁了吗 -我的天 |
[44:25] | Who’s the pilot? | 飞行员是谁 |
[44:27] | My guess, Peter… | 要我猜的话 彼得 |
[44:32] | it’s someone we know. | 是我们认识的人 |
[44:35] | Everything all right up there? | 一切都还好吗 |
[44:37] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[44:38] | – No! – Hang on. | -不 -坐好了 |
[44:39] | Oh, shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. | 该死 该死 该死 |
[44:43] | Shit. Shit. Shit. | 该死 该死 该死 |
[44:46] | Tell you what, that’s like riding a bike. | 知道吗 就像骑自行车一样 |
[44:54] | Talk about making an entrance. | 这出场的仗势真不小 |
[44:56] | – Shelby… – Good grief. | -谢尔比 -我的天 |
[44:57] | – Shelby! – All right! | -谢尔比 -好了 |
[44:59] | – Over here. Over here! – Shelby! | -看这里 看这里 -谢尔比 |
[45:01] | How y’all doing? | 你们好啊 |
[45:02] | Can I get your autograph, please? | 能给我签个名吗 |
[45:04] | Can I get your autograph, sir? | 能给我签个名吗 先生 |
[45:05] | Carroll, this is Roy Lunn. | 卡罗尔 这是罗伊·朗恩 |
[45:07] | Old Roy here is developing | 老罗伊是来这里研发 |
[45:08] | the prototype over in England. | 英国设计的原型 |
[45:09] | Oh, hell, I know Roy. Good to see you, Roy. | 我认识罗伊 幸会 罗伊 |
[45:11] | Welcome to the madhouse, Shelby. | 欢迎来到疯人院 谢尔比 |
[45:13] | Ford wheeled out the entire executive committee | 福特出动了整个管理层 |
[45:14] | for this one. | 来参加这一盛会 |
[45:16] | Hold that thought. | 稍等一下 |
[45:18] | Hello, Mr. Lindbergh. | 你好 飞行家先生 |
[45:20] | You like that? Hey, Peter, how you doing? | 你喜欢吗 彼得 你好 |
[45:23] | – Mr. Shelby. – Good to see you. | -谢尔比先生 -很高兴见到你 |
[45:24] | Are you building a car that’s gonna beat Ferrari? | 你要造一辆打败法拉利的车吗 |
[45:27] | Well, we’re gonna go to Le Mans, that’s for sure. | 我们要参加勒芒耐力赛 这是肯定的 |
[45:30] | And if we get across that finish line first, we’re gonna win. | 如果我们先冲过了终点线 那就会赢 |
[45:32] | Carroll, allow me to introduce Leo Beebe, | 卡罗尔 我向你介绍里奥·毕比 |
[45:34] | Senior Vce President, Ford Motor. | 福特汽车的高级副总裁 |
[45:36] | Oh, sure. Yeah. A pleasure, Mr. Beebe. | 好的 幸会 毕比先生 |
[45:38] | – Thank you for coming. – Say hello to Ken Miles | -感谢你光临 -认识一下肯·迈尔斯 |
[45:39] | – and his son, Peter. – Yeah. | -和他儿子彼得吧 -好 |
[45:41] | – We’ve, um… we met. – We, uh… we met. | -我们…我们见过了 -我们…我们见过了 |
[45:44] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[45:46] | Didn’t we? | 不是吗 |
[45:47] | So, um, well… | 所以… |
[45:49] | I’ll take Petey for some pop. | 我带彼得去卫生间 |
[45:52] | Good luck with these guys, Shel. | 祝你和这些人相处愉快 谢尔 |
[45:54] | – Bye, Mr. Shelby. – See you, Pete. | -再见 谢尔比先生 -再见 彼得 |
[45:56] | Don’t worry, he’s gonna stay. | 别担心 他会留下来的 |
[45:59] | So, you two get a chance to talk on the plane? | 你们俩在飞机上有聊几句吗 |
[46:03] | Yeah. Uh… | 有 |
[46:04] | Carroll, why don’t we just step this way for a second? | 卡罗尔 我们借一步说话 |
[46:14] | Look, it’s pro forma. It’s window dressing. | 这是惯例 走个过场 |
[46:16] | But there’s gotta be a sense of give-and-take | 但在你得表现得有来有往 |
[46:18] | between you and… | 和那些… |
[46:19] | you know. | 你懂的 |
[46:21] | No, I don’t. | 我不懂 |
[46:22] | The group. | 团队 |
[46:23] | The group? | 团队 |
[46:24] | Senior creatives, Carroll. | 高级创意总监们 卡罗尔 |
[46:26] | Just to make sure everybody’s comfortable. | 就是为了让大家都自在些 |
[46:28] | Well, I’m confused, Lee. | 我很困惑 李 |
[46:29] | ‘Cause up until this moment, right now, | 因为直到这一刻 直到刚刚 |
[46:31] | I was comfortable. | 我都还挺自在的 |
[46:33] | You should take a look out there, Carroll. | 你应该往外看看 卡罗尔 |
[46:35] | What do you see? | 你看到了什么 |
[46:37] | You know what I see? | 你知道我看到了什么吗 |
[46:39] | I see a machine. | 我看到了一个机器 |
[46:40] | I see 10,000 moving parts, | 我看到了一万个活动的零件 |
[46:42] | moving hopefully in harmony, | 希望能够和谐地运转 |
[46:44] | and it’s my job to make it so. | 而这也是我的职责 |
[46:45] | It’s my job to guide you through it. | 指导你在其中和谐运转是我的职责 |
[46:47] | I am here to help you, Carroll. | 我是来这里帮你的 卡罗尔 |
[46:49] | But you gotta trust me. | 但你得信任我 |
[46:51] | – Excuse me, Lee. – Carroll… | -失陪了 李 -卡罗尔 |
[46:53] | do not step on that stage if you don’t trust me. | 如果你不信任我 就不要走上台 |
[46:56] | Please welcome Mr. Carroll Shelby. | 有请卡罗尔·谢尔比先生 |
[46:58] | Gotta go. | 得走了 |
[47:02] | – Shelby… – Oh. Shelby. | -谢尔比 -谢尔比 |
[47:06] | What’d he say? | 他说什么了 |
[47:08] | He gets the drill. | 他知道流程 |
[47:09] | 福特野马 | |
[47:12] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[47:14] | Well, if my daddy was here today… | 要是我爸今天在这里 |
[47:16] | he’d tell me to sit on down | 他会让我坐下 |
[47:17] | and leave the yakking to the college boys… | 让那些大学生来负责滔滔不绝 |
[47:20] | so, like my cars, I’ll make this fast. | 所以 就像我开车一样 我会尽快讲完 |
[47:26] | When I was 10 years old, Pops said to me, “Son… | 我十岁时 爸爸告诉我”儿子… |
[47:29] | It’s a truly lucky man who knows what he wants to do in this world. | 清楚自己想做什么的人是很幸运的 |
[47:33] | “‘Cause that man will never work a day in his life.” | 因为他这辈子做事都会乐在其中” |
[47:36] | But there are a few, a precious few, | 但也有一小撮人 珍贵的一小撮人 |
[47:39] | and, hell, I don’t know if they’re lucky or not. | 我不知道他们幸运与否 |
[47:42] | But there are a few people | 但有一小撮人 |
[47:43] | who find something they have to do. | 找到了自己必须要做的事 |
[47:46] | Something obsesses ’em. | 他们为之沉迷的事 |
[47:49] | Something that if they can’t do it, | 如果不去做那件事 |
[47:51] | it’s gonna drive them clean out of their mind. | 他们就会被逼疯 |
[47:54] | I’m that guy. | 我就是那种人 |
[47:56] | And I know one other man feels exactly the same. | 我知道还有一个人也有同感 |
[48:01] | His name… | 他就是… |
[48:04] | His name is Mr. Henry Ford. | 他就是亨利·福特先生 |
[48:11] | And together, we’re gonna build | 并且我们会一起 |
[48:12] | the fastest automobiles in the world. | 制造出世界上速度最快的汽车 |
[48:18] | And we’re gonna make history, too, at Le Mans. | 我们也会在勒芒耐力赛中创造历史 |
[48:24] | – Let’s go. – What? | -我们走 -什么 |
[48:26] | My name is Carroll Shelby. | 我叫卡罗尔·谢尔比 |
[48:29] | I build race cars. | 我制造赛车 |
[48:53] | No. Whatever it is, no. | 不 不管是什么 都不要 |
[48:58] | No. | 不 |
[49:00] | Thirty minutes. | 三十分钟 |
[49:01] | Ah, just… I’m spent. | 我很累 |
[49:04] | – I wanna have a bath. – You’re gonna wanna see this. | -我想洗个澡 – 你会想看看这个的 |
[49:07] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[49:10] | Thirty minutes. I’ll have you back for meatloaf and gravy. | 三十分钟 然后送你回来吃肉汁烘肉卷 |
[49:15] | Thirty minutes. | 三十分钟 |
[49:17] | Yeah. | 对 |
[49:32] | 谢尔比美国公司 | |
[49:37] | Bloody hell. | 见鬼 |
[49:44] | Fresh off the plane from England. | 刚从英国空运过来 |
[49:47] | Now, she’s still a little on the rare side of cooked. | 它还没有完全调配好 |
[50:02] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[50:16] | Interesting. | 有意思 |
[50:34] | Well? | 怎样 |
[50:35] | It’s awful. | 很糟糕 |
[50:36] | It’s worse than awful. | 比糟糕还要糟 |
[50:37] | Yeah, it doesn’t track. | 这车抓地力太差 |
[50:39] | You know, the third gear is too high. | 三档太高了 |
[50:42] | Torque is not reaching the road. | 扭矩碰不到路面 |
[50:45] | Steering’s loose because the front end gets light. | 因为前端太轻 转向装置不敏感 |
[50:49] | And over 140, it thinks it’s a… | 并且速度超过225公里 它就成了… |
[50:52] | Airplane. | 飞机 |
[50:53] | Yeah. | 对 |
[50:54] | It wants to lift off and fly to Hawaii. | 它想起飞去夏威夷 |
[50:59] | Anything else? | 还有吗 |
[51:06] | One sec. | 等一下 |
[51:38] | You were back late last night. | 你昨晚回来很晚 |
[51:39] | Yeah. | 对 |
[51:44] | Were you working? | 你是在工作吗 |
[51:50] | So, you didn’t go anyplace? | 你没去别的地方 |
[51:52] | What? | 什么 |
[51:55] | Well, I’m asking, did you go anyplace last night? | 我是问 你昨晚没去其它地方吗 |
[52:00] | Mollie. | 莫莉 |
[52:02] | It’s a simple question. | 这是个简单的问题 |
[52:06] | And I answered, didn’t I? | 我也回答了 不是吗 |
[52:08] | What was the answer? | 回答是什么 |
[52:11] | Is something up, love? | 出了什么事吗 亲爱的 |
[52:14] | What are you doing? What are you doing? | 你在做什么 你在做什么 |
[52:16] | You’re driving very fast. | 你开得特别快 |
[52:18] | Oh, am I? Am I? | 是吗 是吗 |
[52:19] | Yes, you are. | 你就是 |
[52:23] | Bloody hell! What are you… the hell is this? | 见鬼 你这是…这是做什么 |
[52:25] | Well, you tell me, ’cause I don’t know. | 你告诉我 因为我不知道 |
[52:27] | Right, slow down! | 行 开慢点 |
[52:30] | Mollie! | 莫莉 |
[52:33] | Please slow it down, all right? | 请你开慢点 好吗 |
[52:36] | You trying to kill us or something? | 你想杀了我们还是怎样 |
[52:37] | – Well, I thought we love this shit. – What? | -我还以为我们喜欢这样呢 -什么 |
[52:41] | – Bloody hell! – It’s a bit of racing fun. No? | -见鬼 -这就是赛车的快感 不是吗 |
[52:44] | No, no, no. It’s not the same at all. | 不不不 完全不一样 |
[52:46] | Well, I think it’s thrilling! | 我还以为很刺激呢 |
[52:48] | All right. | 行 |
[52:50] | Look, I saw you, all right? | 我看到你了 行吗 |
[52:53] | I saw you leaving with Shelby, and I saw you coming back. | 我看见你和谢尔比一起离开 我看到你回来 |
[52:55] | Okay. Shit. Okay, but slow it… | 好 见鬼 行 你慢点 |
[52:57] | And then all day you’ve got that stupid look on your face. | 然后你就保持这种傻乎乎的表情一整天了 |
[52:59] | Mollie, slow down. You’re too close here. | 莫莉 开慢点 你离得太近了 |
[53:05] | Mollie, put on the brakes right now… | 莫莉 赶紧踩刹车 |
[53:07] | Not until you tell me what’s going on! | 你不告诉我出了什么事 我就不停 |
[53:09] | All right. I went to look at a car. | 行 我去看了一辆车 |
[53:12] | – With Shelby? – With Shelby. | -和谢尔比一起 -和谢尔比一起 |
[53:14] | – A racing car? – Sort of. | -一辆赛车 -差不多吧 |
[53:17] | There’s a corner coming. You’d better hold on. | 要转弯了 你最好抓紧点 |
[53:21] | Are you gonna lift your foot off at all through this? | 你准备一直踩着油门吗 |
[53:23] | No, ’cause I like a clean racing line. | 对 因为我喜欢干净利落的比赛路线 |
[53:25] | Slow down! | 慢点 |
[53:30] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[53:31] | Shel offered me a job. | 谢尔给了我一个工作 |
[53:33] | Ford has a car that they want to put up against a Ferrari. | 福特有一辆想用来和法拉利比赛的车 |
[53:36] | You told me you were done. That’s it. Now, slow… | -你告诉我你不干了 -就是这样 现在慢点 |
[53:38] | I didn’t say yes. | 我没同意 |
[53:40] | Slow down. | 慢点 |
[53:41] | You told me you quit. | 你告诉我你不干了 |
[53:44] | – I don’t understand. – Get fat and old, you said. | -我不懂 -养老享福 你说的 |
[53:46] | Fat and old. | 养老享福 |
[53:52] | – I don’t understand. – That’s what you told me. | -我不懂 -你是那么告诉我的 |
[53:53] | I don’t understand. | 我不懂 |
[53:55] | Are you upset because I said I was done | 你生气是因为我说我不干了 |
[53:57] | or because I looked at a race car? | 还是因为我看了一辆赛车 |
[54:01] | Just don’t lie to me, Ken. | 别对我说谎 肯 |
[54:05] | Don’t make it a secret, | 别因为你觉得我会高兴 |
[54:06] | what you want or what you feel, | 就对你想要什么 |
[54:08] | just because you think it’s gonna make me happy. | 你感觉如何 藏着掖着 |
[54:13] | Moll, I don’t even know what I feel. | 莫 我都不知道我是什么感觉 |
[54:22] | If you do this… | 如果你要参赛 |
[54:26] | then he better be paying you this time. | 那他这次最好给你钱 |
[54:31] | ‘Cause I can’t work any more hours and look after Peter. | 因为我增加工作时间就没法照顾彼得 |
[54:34] | You know, the IRS have the garage. | 国税局已经封了修车店 |
[54:35] | I’m not losing my home. | 我不要再失去我的家 |
[54:38] | It’s 200 a day. | 一天两百块 |
[54:43] | Plus expenses. | 还报销开支 |
[54:47] | Are you shitting me? | 你在跟我开玩笑吗 |
[54:49] | But I haven’t decided. | 但我还没有决定 |
[54:54] | $200 a day? | 一天两百美金 |
[54:58] | Are you nuts? | 你疯了吗 |
[55:02] | 柳泉赛道 | |
[55:23] | Look at this. This is ridiculous. Here. | 看看这个 太离谱了 这里 |
[55:26] | So, Shel, grabbing air. | 谢尔 它吸气 |
[55:29] | That’s the problem. | 这就是问题 |
[55:31] | Over 90, air’s getting in, not getting out. | 速度超过145公里 空气就只进不出 |
[55:35] | It’s the nose, I can feel it in the wheel. | 问题在车头 我开的时候感觉到了 |
[55:37] | Mr. Miles, if there’s a problem, | 迈尔斯先生 如果有问题 |
[55:38] | the computer will find it. | 电脑会发现的 |
[55:40] | All right. Charlie, | 行 查理 |
[55:41] | get some Scotch tape and a ball of wool. | 去拿点胶带和毛线 |
[55:44] | All right. Good, good, good. | 好了 很好 |
[55:46] | So, now let’s just, uh, get all of this junk out. | 现在我们把这些垃圾拆掉 |
[55:51] | Right, Pops? | 对吗 老爹 |
[55:51] | Yeah, yeah. I concur. | 对对 我同意 |
[55:53] | Come on, guys. | 来吧 伙计们 |
[55:57] | What are they doing? | 他们在做什么 |
[55:58] | Making your car faster. | 让你的车跑得更快些 |
[56:08] | There. Right there. | 这里 就这里 |
[56:09] | Airflow’s getting stuck. | 气流开始堵塞了 |
[56:13] | I see it. Yarn blows straight up. | 我看到了 毛线直直往上飘 |
[56:16] | – Yep. – The front’s lifting. | -对 -前面在飘高 |
[56:17] | Damn, he’s right. | 见鬼 他说得对 |
[56:30] | This car wants to go faster. I feel it. | 这辆车想变得更快 我能感觉出来 |
[56:33] | Any lighter, we’re getting fragile. | 再轻点就会变得脆弱 |
[56:35] | Took 70 pounds out of her in the last week. | 上星期它已经减重了三十公斤 |
[56:38] | She’s outputting max horsepower from this displacement. | 通过这次改装 它已经输出了最大马力了 |
[56:41] | So put in a bigger engine. | 那就换个更大的发动机 |
[56:43] | Where we gonna put it? On the roof? | 我们要把发动机放在哪 车顶吗 |
[56:47] | Managed to make it 52 pounds lighter | 设法让它比纳斯卡车赛标准 |
[56:49] | than the NASCAR unit. | 轻了二十三公斤 |
[56:56] | All-new aluminum cylinder heads… | 全新的铝制缸盖 |
[56:59] | vibration dampeners, water pump, smaller valves. | 减振器 水泵 更小的阀门 |
[57:02] | We call it the Beast. | 我们称之为野兽 |
[57:05] | Yeah, I can see why, | 我能看出原因 |
[57:06] | but how’s it gonna fit | 但不改装机座的话 |
[57:07] | without a redesign of the engine bed? | 要怎么把它塞进去 |
[57:09] | Well, it certainly wasn’t easy. | 那肯定不容易 |
[57:10] | Good morning, gentlemen. Mr. Shelby. | 早安 先生们 谢尔比先生 |
[57:12] | So, you already put that in a GT40? | 你们已经把那个装进了一台GT40吗 |
[57:17] | I’m afraid we have. | 恐怕确实如此 |
[57:24] | I’ll be damned. | 真想不到 |
[57:26] | Well, it’s heavy, of course. | 当然 那很重 |
[57:27] | Problems with the handling, especially the stopping. | 控制起来有点困难 特别是刹车 |
[57:29] | – I can show you the data. – What problems? | -我能给你看数据 -有什么问题 |
[57:31] | Understeers a little, but… | 转向有点失灵 但是… |
[57:32] | Can I borrow that? | 我能借用一下那个吗 |
[57:34] | Just a second. Thank you. | 就一下 谢谢 |
[57:36] | Ken! | 肯 |
[57:37] | Ken, perhaps you want to check with HQ before you test… | 肯 你在测试前要不要先和总部协商一下 |
[57:40] | What did he say? | 他说什么 |
[57:41] | We should ask… | 我们得问问… |
[57:44] | Right. | 好吧 |
[57:48] | Oh, yes! | 太棒了 |
[57:57] | Mr. Shelby, welcome to Dearborn. | 谢尔比先生 欢迎来到迪尔伯恩 |
[57:59] | What are you doing at a test track? | 你怎么想到来看试车 |
[58:00] | You’re gonna get Castrol oil all over that nice suit. | 你的漂亮西装会沾上嘉实多汽油的 |
[58:03] | I wanted to hear your thoughts on a few planning decisions. | 我想听听你对一些计划中的决策有什么意见 |
[58:06] | You know, personnel for Le Mans. | 关于勒芒耐力赛的参赛人员 |
[58:07] | Well, it’s a hell of a lineup. | 我们阵容强大 |
[58:09] | Ken Miles, Phil Hill, | 肯·迈尔斯 菲尔·希尔 |
[58:11] | Chris Amon, Bruce McLaren. | 克里斯·阿蒙 布鲁斯·迈凯轮 |
[58:13] | Hill’s a lock. Amon, McLaren, too. | 希尔去定了 阿蒙和迈凯轮也是 |
[58:15] | We’re less sure about Miles. | 我们对迈尔斯参赛不太确定 |
[58:17] | We like Richie Ginther… | 我们喜欢里奇·金瑟尔 |
[58:19] | Masten Gregory, Bob Bondurant. | 马斯滕·格里高利 鲍勃·邦杜兰特 |
[58:22] | Well, you’re gonna want the best driver for the car. | 你们想要最好的车手 |
[58:24] | Understands the machine. | 懂车的车手 |
[58:26] | That’s Ken. | 肯就是最佳人选 |
[58:28] | Oh! Yes! | 太棒了 |
[58:30] | More of that, please. More of that, my girl. | 再给点劲 快 再给点劲 宝贝 |
[58:33] | I may not get the finer points of racing, Mr. Shelby, | 你或许比我更懂赛车 谢尔比先生 |
[58:36] | but I do know people. | 但我懂人 |
[58:38] | Miles is a… | 迈尔斯是… |
[58:39] | Well, he’s a beatnik. He dresses like one. | 他属于”垮掉的一代” 从穿着看得出来 |
[58:43] | Ford means reliability. | 福特象征着可靠 |
[58:45] | Ken Miles is not a Ford man. | 肯·迈尔斯无法代表福特的形象 |
[58:48] | Giddy-up! Giddy-up! | 加把劲 加把劲 |
[58:54] | What’s the lap record here, Burt? | 目前圈速纪录是多少 伯特 |
[58:56] | 1:58. | 1分58秒 |
[58:58] | 1:50 dead. | 他跑了1分50秒 |
[58:59] | A beatnik? | “垮掉的一代” |
[59:00] | That man landed a busted tank | 那个男人在诺曼底登陆战役中 |
[59:02] | on the beach at D-Day | 开着一架故障坦克登陆沙滩 |
[59:03] | and drove it clean across Europe to Berlin. | 然后顺利地横穿欧洲开到柏林 |
[59:06] | A beatnik? | 这哪算”垮掉的一代” |
[59:08] | You know, Lee here asked me a while back, | 李不久前问我 |
[59:09] | “What’s the one thing money can’t buy?” | “钱买不到的那样东西是什么” |
[59:12] | I’ll tell you what it is. | 我告诉你答案 |
[59:13] | A pure racer behind the wheel of your car. | 是把握方向盘的那个纯粹的赛车手 |
[59:16] | That’s Ken Miles. | 肯·迈尔斯便是 |
[59:20] | Well, be that as it may… | 话虽如此 |
[59:22] | we think he may be too pure. | 我们觉得他有点太纯粹了 |
[59:32] | Carroll, do not lose sight of the big picture here. | 卡罗尔 要顾全大局 |
[59:37] | “Too pure”? | “太纯粹了” |
[59:39] | What exactly does that mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[59:41] | It means he’s all about himself. | 意思是他太自我了 |
[59:44] | ABC puts a microphone under his nose, | 美国广播公司采访他的时候 |
[59:46] | perhaps there’s a detail he dislikes, | 或许会有他不喜欢的细节 |
[59:49] | millions watching… | 届时有几百万观众… |
[59:50] | do you trust him not to put out the wrong message? | 你确定他不会乱说话吗 |
[59:52] | Well, look, you can get a clean-cut, | 你们可以找个外表光鲜 |
[59:54] | all-American poster boy | 上镜的典型美国小子 |
[59:55] | and stick him behind the wheel, | 让他坐上赛车 |
[59:56] | teach him what to say. | 教他怎么说话 |
[59:58] | Shit, you get Doris Day to drive the car, | 你们不如让多丽丝·戴参赛吧 |
[59:58] | 美国二战后著名歌手 | |
[59:59] | if all you want to do is lose. | 如果你们想输的话 |
[1:00:01] | So, you don’t agree with us on this issue? | 所以你在这件事上有不同意见 |
[1:00:06] | I’m saying you gotta trust me on this one. | 我是说你得相信我的选人眼光 |
[1:00:09] | Carroll, with marketing concerns, | 卡罗尔 考虑到营销因素 |
[1:00:11] | that’s just not possible. | 这不可能 |
[1:00:14] | Put a Ford-type driver in a Ford car, | 选一个福特类型的车手开着福特车参赛 |
[1:00:16] | Mr. Shelby. | 谢尔比先生 |
[1:00:18] | That’s the Ford way. | 这是福特的做事方式 |
[1:00:26] | Yet another championship win for Ferrari | 法拉利又赢下了一场锦标赛 |
[1:00:28] | as British driver John Surtees | 英国赛车手约翰·瑟蒂斯 |
[1:00:30] | pilots his Ferrari 312… | 开着法拉利312… |
[1:00:32] | Ferrari wins. | 法拉利赢了 |
[1:00:34] | It’s Surtees’ first win since the ’64… | 这是瑟蒂斯自1964年以来的首场胜利… |
[1:00:37] | Wedges. We have wedges. | 楔木 我们有楔木了 |
[1:00:38] | Oh, good, good, good. | 很好 很好 |
[1:00:40] | Perfect. | 完美 |
[1:00:43] | – 40? – Yep. | -一米吗 -对 |
[1:00:54] | – Hey, boss. – Hey, Dan. | -你好 老板 -你好 丹 |
[1:00:55] | Boss, Ferrari just bagged… | 老板 法拉利刚刚拿下了… |
[1:00:57] | You got a passport? | 你有护照吗 |
[1:00:58] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[1:00:59] | Sign that. Get a passport. | 签字 申请一个护照 |
[1:01:00] | Get it back to me by Friday. Frosty. | 周五前交给我 弗罗斯特 |
[1:01:02] | Boys, I’m going to France. | 伙计们 我要去法国了 |
[1:01:06] | Phil. | 菲尔 |
[1:01:07] | Ken, can I get a word? | 肯 能谈谈吗 |
[1:01:18] | Can I take this? | 我能留下这个吗 |
[1:01:21] | Do you know why Ford named it the GT40? | 你知道为什么福特给车取名GT40吗 |
[1:01:24] | Why they put that “40” on there? | 为什么是”40″ |
[1:01:26] | – No. – Regulations. All right? | -不知道 -这是规定 知道吗 |
[1:01:28] | We gotta be 40 inches high | 车身要有40英寸[一米]高 |
[1:01:30] | to make the ground clearance requirements. | 才能满足离地间隙要求 |
[1:01:33] | No more, no less. | 不多不少 |
[1:01:34] | They measure it before every race. | 他们在每场比赛前都会测量 |
[1:01:36] | Problem is, that with that height, | 问题是这么高的车身 |
[1:01:39] | there’s too much drag under the car, all right? | 车底阻力太大了 对吧 |
[1:01:42] | So, we have a solution. | 所以我们想了个办法 |
[1:01:44] | Wedges. We put wedges | 楔木 我们把楔木放在 |
[1:01:46] | – in the suspension… – You’re not coming next week. | -悬挂上… -你下周不能去 |
[1:01:50] | You’re not coming, Ken. | 你不能去 肯 |
[1:01:55] | We’re taking McLaren, | 我们会带上迈凯轮 |
[1:01:56] | Chris Amon, Phil Hill… | 克里斯·阿蒙 菲尔·希尔… |
[1:01:59] | and Bob Bondurant. | 还有鲍勃·邦杜兰特 |
[1:02:01] | It’s Ford’s call. | 这是福特的决定 |
[1:02:04] | It is their opinion that you are not a good image, | 他们认为你形象欠佳 |
[1:02:06] | so you cannot drive their race car. | 所以你不能开福特赛车 |
[1:02:10] | And putting aside the fact that you made that car | 即使是你尽心尽力把赛车 |
[1:02:12] | whatever the hell it is… | 改造成现在这样… |
[1:02:14] | and you’re the best man I got behind the wheel… | 而且你是我眼中最棒的赛车手 |
[1:02:37] | I’m gonna reroute the oil line. | 我会调整供油管路 |
[1:02:39] | If there’s spillage, it could drip | 要是发生泄漏 汽油会滴到 |
[1:02:40] | – onto the rear nearside disc. – Ken… | -制动盘的左后方 -肯… |
[1:02:43] | Tell the boys | 告诉那些小子们 |
[1:02:45] | to watch their pace come sunrise. | 全程注意车速 |
[1:02:49] | The, uh, the gearbox will overheat. | 变速箱会过热 |
[1:02:59] | 环球航空公司 | |
[1:03:04] | 谢尔比美国公司 | |
[1:03:11] | Ken, the race is starting soon. | 肯 比赛快开始了 |
[1:03:12] | Want it on the radio? | 要打开收音机吗 |
[1:03:13] | Not unless you do. | 不了 除非你想听 |
[1:03:34] | …of the race. | 比赛 |
[1:03:35] | There they are. | 他们来了 |
[1:03:36] | The Maserati going into the Esses, | 玛莎拉蒂进入了埃索斯连续弯 |
[1:03:38] | but it’s still the number 2 car, | 但依然是2号车 |
[1:03:39] | driven by Chris Amon. | 由克里斯·阿蒙驾驶 |
[1:03:40] | In third place is the number 1 Ford that is driven by Bruce McLaren. | 第三名是布鲁斯·迈凯轮驾驶的福特1号 |
[1:03:44] | A tremendously fast start for the Ford GT. | 福特GT启动速度尤为惊人 |
[1:03:46] | 3:43.4 lap for car number 2, a Ford. | 福特2号圈速3分43秒4 |
[1:03:50] | I think it’s a little bit quick for this stage of the game. | 我认为在比赛的这个阶段速度有点太快了 |
[1:03:53] | Little bit quick right now. | 现在有点开太快了 |
[1:03:54] | Racing too hot. | 开得太急了 |
[1:03:57] | This could go down to the last hour or so, don’t you think? | 这能持续到最后大概一小时 你不觉得吗 |
[1:04:00] | It could, but the probabilities | 或许可以 但是 |
[1:04:01] | for a finish like that | 在24小时耐力赛里 |
[1:04:02] | in a 24-hour race are awfully small. | 出现这种终场的可能性极小 |
[1:04:04] | Another Ford has come into the pits. | 又一辆福特进入了维修站 |
[1:04:06] | It’s being pushed into the pits | 修理工把车推进了 |
[1:04:08] | – by the mechanics. – Head gasket. | -维修站 -汽缸垫 |
[1:04:11] | The car’s not a moon rocket. | 赛车不是航天火箭 |
[1:04:13] | Trailing Bob Bondurant in fourth, car number 7. | 七号车紧随鲍勃·邦杜兰特 位居第四 |
[1:04:15] | Leading number 20, Ferrari. Michael Parkes. | 随后是迈克尔·帕克斯驾驶的法拉利20号 |
[1:04:19] | So, we have Ford running one, two, three. How about that? | 所以目前福特包揽前三名 你怎么看 |
[1:04:21] | Too soon. Surely too soon. | 太快了 绝对太快了 |
[1:04:26] | One has to really be respectful of the mechanism with any… | 维修工真的非常值得尊重… |
[1:04:41] | Here’s the big story, | 有条大新闻 |
[1:04:42] | the lead Ford, driven by Richie Ginther, | 先前处于领先地位的里奇·金瑟尔驾驶的福特 |
[1:04:44] | retired with gearbox trouble, and the new leader… | 由于变速箱故障退出了 最新的领先者是… |
[1:04:47] | Gearbox. I told them. Be gentle with it. | 变速箱 我告诉过他们 一定要小心 |
[1:04:51] | …and his partner Lorenzo Bandini… | 和他的搭档洛伦佐·班迪尼 |
[1:04:53] | …who was one of the winning drivers last year. | 他是去年获奖车手之一 |
[1:04:57] | Who’s there? | 是谁 |
[1:05:00] | Again, we’re back, | 我们又回来了 |
[1:05:01] | speaking to you live from Le Mans, France. | 为您实时转播法国的勒芒赛事 |
[1:05:04] | The 24 Hours of Le Mans, the Grand Prix of Endurance, | 勒芒24小时耐力赛 第33届国际汽车 |
[1:05:07] | the 33rd renewal. | 耐力大奖赛 |
[1:05:09] | What’s that you’re listening to? | 你在听什么广播 |
[1:05:12] | Oh, some race over in France. | 法国的一场比赛 |
[1:05:17] | Exciting? | 很精彩吗 |
[1:05:19] | I’m not really paying much attention. | 我没怎么听 |
[1:05:21] | However, Phil, there was one time in 1933, | 然而 菲尔 回首1933年 |
[1:05:24] | when the lead changed hands three times. | 领先者变化了三次 |
[1:05:31] | ♪ I ain’t lyin’ ♪ | |
[1:05:31] | I Put a Spell on You – Nina Simone | |
[1:05:35] | ♪ No, I ain’t lyin’ ♪ | |
[1:05:39] | It’s not exactly champagne… | 这不算是香槟… |
[1:05:40] | ♪ You know I can’t stand it… ♪ | |
[1:05:44] | but it’s got bubbles. | 但至少也有气泡 |
[1:05:46] | ♪ You know better, daddy ♪ | |
[1:05:49] | ♪ I can’t stand it ’cause you put me down ♪ | |
[1:05:54] | ♪ Yeah, yeah ♪ | |
[1:05:57] | ♪ I put a spell on you ♪ | |
[1:06:03] | ♪ Because you’re mine ♪ | |
[1:06:09] | ♪ You’re mine ♪ | |
[1:06:15] | Thanks, Mollie. | 谢谢 莫莉 |
[1:06:24] | ♪ Yeah, yeah ♪ | |
[1:06:27] | ♪ Oh, yeah ♪ | |
[1:06:32] | 福特汽车公司 | |
[1:06:40] | 底特律独立报 福特惨败 | |
[1:06:49] | There’s a difference between Ford and Ferrari… | 福特和法拉利之间是有区别的 |
[1:07:01] | Grace. | 格蕾丝 |
[1:07:10] | Yes, sir. I will send him right in. | 好的 先生 我马上带他进来 |
[1:07:10] | 行政前台 | |
[1:07:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:07:18] | Mr. Shelby, Mr. Ford will see you now. | 谢尔比先生 福特先生现在可以见你了 |
[1:07:21] | – All right. – Are you still willing | -好 -你还愿意 |
[1:07:23] | to stake your reputation on this guy? | 赌上名誉相信这个人吗 |
[1:07:27] | This way, Mr. Shelby. | 这边请 谢尔比先生 |
[1:07:38] | Mr. Ford. | 福特先生 |
[1:07:40] | Gentlemen. | 各位 |
[1:07:41] | Shelby. | 谢尔比 |
[1:07:56] | Give me one reason why I don’t fire everyone | 给我一个理由 说服我不解雇 |
[1:07:59] | associated with this abomination starting with you. | 由你牵头的这一群残兵败将 |
[1:08:08] | Well, sir… | 先生 |
[1:08:11] | I was thinking about that very question | 我坐在外面舒服的休息室里 |
[1:08:13] | as I sat out there in your lovely waiting room. | 就在想这个问题 |
[1:08:17] | As I was sitting there… | 当我坐在那里 |
[1:08:18] | I watched that little red folder right there… | 我看见那个小小的红色文件夹 |
[1:08:23] | go through four pairs of hands… | 四次经手… |
[1:08:26] | before it got to you. | 才到达您手里 |
[1:08:28] | ‘Course that doesn’t include… | 当然这还不包括 |
[1:08:29] | the 22 or so other Ford employees | 文件送到十九楼之前 |
[1:08:33] | who probably poked at it | 很可能会接触文件的 |
[1:08:34] | before it made its way up to the 19th floor. | 二十多位其他福特员工 |
[1:08:38] | All due respect, sir, | 恕我直言 先生 |
[1:08:40] | you can’t win a race by committee. | 官僚主义是无法赢下比赛的 |
[1:08:44] | You need one man in charge. | 您需要一个负责人 |
[1:08:46] | Now, the good news, as I see it, | 依我之见 好消息是 |
[1:08:49] | is that even with all the extra weight… | 即使面临这些重重困难 |
[1:08:53] | we still managed to put old Mr. Ferrari | 我们还是成功摆布了 |
[1:08:55] | exactly where we want him. | 法拉利老头 |
[1:08:58] | Did we? | 是吗 |
[1:08:59] | Oh, yes. | 是的 |
[1:09:02] | Expand. | 解释一下 |
[1:09:05] | Well… | 这… |
[1:09:08] | sure, we hadn’t… | 当然了 我们之前没有… |
[1:09:10] | We haven’t worked out how to corner yet. | 我们还没解决该如何过弯 |
[1:09:13] | Or stay cool. | 发动机过热 |
[1:09:15] | Or stay on the ground. | 抓地力也不足 |
[1:09:18] | And a lot of stuff broke. | 而且很多零件都坏了 |
[1:09:20] | In fact, the only thing that didn’t break was the brakes. | 事实上 唯一没坏的地方是刹车 |
[1:09:24] | Hell, right now, we don’t even know | 而且说白了 我们都没办法打包票 |
[1:09:25] | if our paint job will last the whole 24 hours. | 车漆能不能撑24小时不掉色 |
[1:09:34] | But our last lap… | 但最后一圈 |
[1:09:36] | we clocked 218 miles an hour down the Mulsanne Straight. | 我们在慕尚直道上跑出了350公里的时速 |
[1:09:40] | Now, in all his years of racing… | 虽然恩佐老头有多年赛车经历 |
[1:09:45] | old Enzo ain’t never seen anything move that fast. | 他也没见过能跑这么快的车 |
[1:09:49] | And now he knows… | 现在他明白了 |
[1:09:51] | without a doubt… | 毫无疑问 |
[1:09:54] | we’re faster than he is… | 我们的车要比他的快 |
[1:10:00] | even with the wrong driver… | 哪怕是我们派错了车手上场 |
[1:10:02] | and all the committees. | 还存在官僚主义 |
[1:10:06] | And that’s what he’s thinking about | 他此时此刻 |
[1:10:08] | while he’s sitting in Modena, Italy… right now. | 坐在意大利摩德纳想的就是这件事 |
[1:10:14] | That man is scared to death… | 那家伙现在吓坏了 |
[1:10:17] | that this year you actually might be smart enough | 他怕您今年会变得足够明智 |
[1:10:19] | to start trusting me. | 开始信任我 |
[1:10:24] | So, yeah… | 没错 |
[1:10:27] | I’d say you got Ferrari exactly where you want him. | 您完全摆布了法拉利 |
[1:10:34] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢 |
[1:10:53] | Come here. | 过来 |
[1:11:02] | See that little building down there? | 看到那座小建筑了吗 |
[1:11:04] | In World War II… | 二战期间 |
[1:11:06] | three out of five US bombers rolled off that line. | 五分之三的美国轰炸机在那里生产 |
[1:11:12] | You think Roosevelt beat Hitler? | 你以为打败希特勒的是罗斯福吗 |
[1:11:16] | Think again. | 再好好想想 |
[1:11:17] | This isn’t the first time | 这不是福特汽车公司 |
[1:11:19] | Ford Motor’s gone to war in Europe. | 第一次上欧洲战场了 |
[1:11:23] | We know how to do more than push paper. | 我们会做的可不只是摆弄文件 |
[1:11:28] | And there is one man running this company. | 这家公司只有一个老大 |
[1:11:33] | You report to him. | 你直接向他汇报 |
[1:11:36] | You understand me? | 明白了吗 |
[1:11:38] | Yes, sir. | 是 先生 |
[1:11:40] | Go ahead, Carroll. Go to war. | 去吧 卡罗尔 准备作战 |
[1:11:46] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢您 先生 |
[1:12:20] | You were right. | 你说得没错 |
[1:12:21] | It’s the gearbox. | 就是变速箱的问题 |
[1:12:23] | We ran too hot. | 我们开得太心急了 |
[1:12:26] | Three out of four of ’em broke. | 四个里面坏了三个 |
[1:12:28] | The rod blew on the other one. | 拉杆也弄坏了另一个 |
[1:12:35] | We’re going back, Ken. | 我们要重回赛场了 肯 |
[1:12:40] | They told me I had “Carte blanche” this time. | 他们说这次归我全权负责 |
[1:12:45] | I looked it up. It’s French for “Horseshit.” | 我查了下 这是法语”胡说八道”的意思 |
[1:12:48] | I know they’re gonna squeeze our nuts any way they can | 我知道他们肯定还会想尽一切办法 |
[1:12:50] | soon as they work out how. | 来打压我们 |
[1:12:52] | Well, the, uh… | 那个… |
[1:12:55] | ice cream’s melting. | 我买的冰淇淋要化了 |
[1:12:59] | All right. Hey, Ken. | 好吧 肯 |
[1:13:02] | You want me to apologize? | 你是想让我道歉吗 |
[1:13:07] | You want me to beg? | 要我求你吗 |
[1:13:08] | I don’t know. Let’s try it out. | 我也不知道 可以试试 |
[1:13:10] | Let’s, uh, see how that feels. | 你先试了再说 |
[1:13:18] | Ken, I’m sorry. | 肯 对不起 |
[1:13:21] | Sincerely. | 真心的 |
[1:13:26] | Do you have any idea the kind of shit that I had to eat | 你知道我为了能让赛车上跑道 |
[1:13:29] | just to get four wheels on that grid? | 受了多少脸色吗 |
[1:13:31] | No, you don’t. | 你不知道 |
[1:13:32] | ‘Cause you don’t deal with any of that stuff. | 因为你完全不用为那些事操心 |
[1:13:34] | Now knock it off, Ken. We got work to do, | 所以别磨叽了 肯 我们还有正事要做 |
[1:13:36] | and this car ain’t gonna build itself. | 车又不是从天上掉下来的 |
[1:13:46] | Okay. All right. | 好 行吧 |
[1:13:58] | God. | 天啊 |
[1:14:01] | Come here. | 给我过来 |
[1:14:03] | – Bloody car salesman. – Shit! | -你他妈就一卖车的 -妈的 |
[1:14:09] | Come on. Now you’re gonna get it. | 来啊 吃我一记 |
[1:14:15] | Get off me! | 松手 |
[1:14:19] | Stubborn son of a bitch. | 固执的王八蛋 |
[1:14:22] | God! | 天啊 |
[1:14:26] | – You just look… – Right. | -看好了 -来啊 |
[1:14:28] | – Yeah, now. – You… | -怎么样 -你… |
[1:14:30] | You all right? | 你还好吗 |
[1:14:31] | Shit! | 妈的 |
[1:14:34] | Now you’re gonna get it. | 看我不收拾你 |
[1:14:37] | Come here. | 给我过来 |
[1:14:42] | Done. | 完事 |
[1:14:48] | Mollie, darling. | 莫莉 亲爱的 |
[1:14:50] | Yes, love? | 怎么了 老公 |
[1:14:51] | Can I get a fizzy pop, please? | 能给我拿瓶汽水吗 |
[1:14:54] | Yes, love. | 好的 |
[1:14:57] | You want one, too, Shelby? | 你要吗 谢尔比 |
[1:14:59] | – No. No. – Uh, yes, please, Mollie. | -别给他 -好 谢了莫莉 |
[1:15:01] | No. He can get his own. | 别给他 他自己买去 |
[1:15:03] | Just for me, please. | 只给我拿就行了 |
[1:15:11] | How long has that been? | 上次干架是什么时候来着 |
[1:15:14] | Oh, it’s gotta be three or four years, at least. | 至少得有三四年了 |
[1:15:16] | Right. Riverside. | 对 在加州河滨市 |
[1:15:18] | Yeah. SCCA Divisional Championship. | 嗯 美国赛车俱乐部区域锦标赛 |
[1:15:21] | You broke my finger. | 你把我手指弄断了 |
[1:15:23] | What’s that nippy bloody thing | 你抓着我手臂 |
[1:15:29] | you do under the arm, that thing? | 扯奶头那一招是什么来头 |
[1:15:30] | Yeah. I call that the Llama Bite. | 我叫那招”羊驼咬奶” |
[1:15:32] | You name it? | 你还取了个名字 |
[1:15:34] | Where’d you learn that? The Girl Scouts? | 你从哪学来的 女童子军吗 |
[1:15:37] | – What? You wanna go again? – Here you go. | -怎么 你想再试一次吗 -给你 |
[1:15:41] | You’re an angel. | 你真好 |
[1:15:42] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:15:43] | My pleasure. | 不客气 |
[1:15:45] | Right. Well, I’m about to go to the grocery store. | 好了 我准备去趟杂货店 |
[1:15:48] | Anything you think you’ll need? | 要给你们带什么东西吗 |
[1:15:50] | Um, ice cream. | 冰淇淋 |
[1:15:53] | Ice cream would be good and, uh… | 冰淇淋就不错 还要… |
[1:15:56] | bread. | 面包 |
[1:15:58] | Right. | 好 |
[1:15:59] | No, I’m good. Thank you. | 我不用 谢谢 |
[1:16:02] | Thanks, Moll. | 谢谢 莫 |
[1:16:04] | You still take those for your ticker? | 你还吃这药治心脏病呢 |
[1:16:06] | Only ’cause they’re so delicious. | 我是因为好吃才吃的 |
[1:16:09] | – Up yours. – Oh, go to hell. | -去你的 -滚吧 |
[1:16:19] | Come on. Giddy-up. Giddy-up. Giddy-up. | 跑起来 加把劲 加把劲 |
[1:16:37] | Phil! Here’s the one for you, mate. | 菲尔 这是你的 哥们 |
[1:16:40] | Dino, come here. | 迪诺 过来 |
[1:16:59] | Well? | 怎么样 |
[1:17:00] | There’s still lag when I hit the gas. | 踩油门还是会有滞后感 |
[1:17:02] | Let’s get rid of the vacuum secondaries. | 把真空次级化油器换了吧 |
[1:17:04] | Charlie, get a Holley carb. | 查理 拿霍利化油器来 |
[1:17:05] | We’re gonna rebuild the throttle assembly. | 我们要重新装配油门总成 |
[1:17:07] | Three weeks to Daytona, | 离迪通拿耐力赛只剩三周时间了 |
[1:17:09] | and it still feels like a bag of squirrels. | 这车还是问题百出 |
[1:17:12] | Brake heat. | 刹车过热 |
[1:17:14] | That’s a whole different ball game. | 那完全又是另一码事了 |
[1:17:15] | All right, Petey, let’s go for that ride. | 好了 彼得 来跟我溜一圈 |
[1:17:26] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[1:17:29] | You see that crack? | 看到那条缝了吗 |
[1:17:31] | That’s my marker for turn eight. | 那是我过八号弯的记号 |
[1:17:35] | What, to slow down? | 做什么的 提醒你减速吗 |
[1:17:38] | Brush the brakes and downshift. | 轻踩刹车 换低档 |
[1:17:43] | But you’ll be going 150 miles an hour. | 但你到时候会跑到时速240多公里 |
[1:17:46] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[1:17:47] | So how do you see it? | 那你怎么看得见呢 |
[1:17:49] | You’re going fast, but as the car speeds up… | 速度是很快 但车在加速的时候 |
[1:17:53] | everything else slows down. | 周围的一切都会随之变慢 |
[1:17:55] | You don’t do that. | 不能这么看 |
[1:17:58] | You do this. Right? | 视线要开阔点 对吗 |
[1:18:00] | And then you see everything. | 这样你就能看到一切 |
[1:18:04] | Do you set other markers? | 你还留了别的记号吗 |
[1:18:06] | Indeed I do. | 那是当然 |
[1:18:10] | Lots of them. | 还留了很多 |
[1:18:13] | Yeah, ’cause you can’t just | 知道了 因为我们不能 |
[1:18:15] | push the car hard the whole way, right? | 全程都把赛车逼得太紧 对吗 |
[1:18:18] | That’s right. You have to be kind to the car. | 没错 你得善待赛车 |
[1:18:20] | You feel the poor thing groaning underneath you. | 你会感觉到这个小可怜在你身下呻吟 |
[1:18:25] | If you’re gonna push a piece of machinery to the limit | 如果你想将一台机器推向极致 |
[1:18:29] | and expect it to hold together, | 还指望着它不会散架 |
[1:18:31] | you have to have some sense of where that limit is. | 那你就得感觉到它的极限在哪里 |
[1:18:39] | Look out there. | 看前方 |
[1:18:40] | Out there is the perfect lap. | 那就是完美的一圈 |
[1:18:46] | No mistakes. | 毫无差错 |
[1:18:48] | Every gear change, every corner… | 每次换档 每次过弯 |
[1:18:52] | perfect. | 都恰到好处 |
[1:18:54] | You see it? | 你看到了吗 |
[1:19:00] | I think so. | 应该看到了 |
[1:19:03] | Most people can’t. | 很多人都看不到 |
[1:19:06] | Most people don’t even know it’s out there, but it is. | 很多人甚至都不知道它的存在 但它就在那 |
[1:19:11] | It’s there. | 就在眼前 |
[1:19:15] | You want some ice cream? | 你想吃冰淇淋吗 |
[1:19:19] | – Yeah. – All right. | -好啊 -行 |
[1:19:22] | Come on, then. | 我们走 |
[1:19:23] | Do you know what this marker is? | 你知道这是什么记号吗 |
[1:19:25] | – What? – That one. | -什么 -那个 |
[1:19:26] | Pull my finger. You’ll find out. | 扯我手指 你就知道了 |
[1:19:50] | How much longer before he comes in? | 他还要多久才进站 |
[1:19:52] | Uh, well, we change drivers every four hours, | 我们每四个小时换一次车手 |
[1:19:54] | – so about 10 minutes. – No, hang on. | -大概还要十分钟 -不 等等 |
[1:19:56] | You’re saying Beebe is 100 percent in charge now? | 你的意思是现在由毕比全权负责了 |
[1:19:59] | Yes, and he wants Miles gone. | 没错 他想让迈尔斯走人 |
[1:20:01] | Look, it’s personal with this guy. | 听着 他摆明了是在针对他 |
[1:20:03] | And, yes, he has the leverage to stick it to you. | 而且他确实有和你对着干的资本 |
[1:20:06] | He and the Deuce are flying there tomorrow. | 他和大魔王明天就坐飞机过去 |
[1:20:07] | He’s gonna tell you in person. | 他到时候会当面告诉你 |
[1:20:08] | Now, all he is hoping for is that you lose your cool. | 他现在就等着你失控发飙了 |
[1:20:12] | It’s time to let this go. | 是时候妥协了 |
[1:20:13] | You cannot destroy the whole thing. | 你不能葬送全局 |
[1:20:15] | Not for one goddamn guy. | 不能为了这区区一个人 |
[1:20:16] | – Sure, I can. – Well, why? | -我当然可以 -有什么必要呢 |
[1:20:18] | ‘Cause while we’re here talking, | 因为在我们说话这会 |
[1:20:19] | he’s out there getting it done. | 他正在外头做实事 |
[1:20:29] | Oh, shit! | 糟了 |
[1:20:32] | He’s got brake fade. | 他刹车失灵了 |
[1:20:40] | Ease off! | 慢点 |
[1:20:52] | Carroll? | 卡罗尔 |
[1:20:53] | – Get him out! – Peter! | -快救他出来 -彼得 |
[1:20:54] | Go on. Go inside. | 别站这 快进去 |
[1:20:56] | Just stay there. | 待在这里别动 |
[1:20:57] | – Get Ken! – Ken! | -快救肯 -肯 |
[1:20:59] | Get him out! | 快救他出来 |
[1:21:02] | There he is! | 他在这里 |
[1:21:03] | Ken! | 肯 |
[1:21:10] | I can see him. | 我看到他了 |
[1:21:12] | – Ken! – Come on. | -肯 -快点 |
[1:21:20] | The brakes. | 刹车 |
[1:21:31] | Let’s just rip out the damn engine. All right? | 把这破发动机拆了行吗 |
[1:21:33] | We can’t use it if we can’t stop. | 无法制动的话要它有什么用 |
[1:21:36] | You know, the brakes would last longer | 我们要是悠着点开 |
[1:21:38] | if we slowed down a bit. | 刹车还是能撑一会的 |
[1:21:40] | Wouldn’t that defeat the whole purpose of the extra power? | 那不就违背要给车加动力的初衷了吗 |
[1:21:43] | You know, I thought the whole point | 我还以为我们在这里这么努力 |
[1:21:44] | was to win the damned race. | 是为了拿下比赛呢 |
[1:21:46] | Maybe we could design a new assembly. | 要不我们重新设计总成 |
[1:21:48] | Instead of swapping out the pads in the pits… | 我们在进站时不要仅仅更换刹车片 |
[1:21:52] | swap out the entire braking system. | 而是换掉整个刹车系统 |
[1:21:55] | Rotors included. | 包括刹车盘 |
[1:21:57] | Put in a fresh one. | 换上一个新的 |
[1:21:59] | Wait, wait, wait, Pops, | 等等 等等 老爹 |
[1:22:01] | are we allowed to do that? | 我们能那么做吗 |
[1:22:02] | I don’t know. I don’t read French. | 不知道 我看不懂法语 |
[1:22:05] | 勒芒24小时耐力赛 赛车场指南 | |
[1:22:07] | Well, brakes are “a part” like any other, right? | 刹车也是”一种零件” 对吧 |
[1:22:11] | We are allowed to change parts. | 我们可以换零件 |
[1:22:14] | Yes. Will we have time to do that? | 没错 但有时间换吗 |
[1:22:16] | I don’t know yet, Charlie. | 我还不知道 查理 |
[1:22:18] | I’m gonna take him home. | 我要带他回家了 |
[1:22:20] | All right. | 好 |
[1:22:21] | Sort this shit out. | 解决这破事 |
[1:22:22] | I will. | 我会的 |
[1:22:33] | Have you ever been on fire? | 你身上着过火吗 |
[1:22:38] | Well, no, it’s never happened to me. | 没有 我没遇到过这种情况 |
[1:22:43] | But the suit’s flameproof, see? | 不过赛车服是防火的 知道吗 |
[1:22:48] | It keeps heat out. | 它能隔热 |
[1:22:51] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[1:22:54] | But Lewis-Evans burned to death in the Moroccan Grand Prix. | 但路易斯-埃文斯在摩洛哥大奖赛中被烧死 |
[1:22:58] | He had a flameproof suit on. | 他也穿了防火赛车服 |
[1:23:02] | Yeah, but… | 没错 但是… |
[1:23:07] | See, he got stuck. | 他被卡住了 |
[1:23:08] | He couldn’t breathe. | 无法呼吸 |
[1:23:11] | So, as long as you get out of the car, you’re okay. | 只要人下了车 就没事 |
[1:23:18] | Dad got out. | 爸爸下了车 |
[1:23:21] | – He sure did. – Peter! | -确实 -彼得 |
[1:23:27] | Bye. | 再见 |
[1:23:29] | See ya. | 再见 |
[1:23:33] | – You all right? – Yeah. | -你没事吧 -没事 |
[1:23:35] | What’s wrong with you? | 你怎么回事 |
[1:23:38] | And don’t be telling me brakes | 别跟我说刹车 |
[1:23:39] | or me almost kicking the bucket out there. | 或者我差点一命呜呼什么的 |
[1:23:42] | It’s something to do with the suits, isn’t it? | 跟那些穿西装的人有关 对吧 |
[1:23:46] | It’s under control. | 都在控制之中 |
[1:23:48] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[1:23:49] | You know how we talked about how you do your thing, | 我们说过你做好你的事 |
[1:23:51] | I do my thing? | 我做好我的事 |
[1:23:52] | – This is my thing. – Really, Shel… | -这是我的事 -说真的 谢尔… |
[1:23:53] | Just trust me, Ken. | 相信我 肯 |
[1:23:56] | You got a plan? | 你有计划吗 |
[1:23:58] | Absolutely. | 必须的 |
[1:24:00] | It a good one? | 好计划吗 |
[1:24:01] | It’s high risk. | 风险很高 |
[1:24:03] | How high risk? | 有多高 |
[1:24:04] | Extremely high risk. | 极其高 |
[1:24:07] | Well, that’s something. | 了不起 |
[1:24:10] | – Glad we had this talk. – Anytime. | -很高兴我们谈了 -随时再聊 |
[1:24:24] | Mr. Ford, this is a surprise. | 福特先生 真是惊喜 |
[1:24:27] | Apologies for the unannounced intrusion, Mr. Shelby, | 抱歉擅自前来 谢尔比先生 |
[1:24:30] | but when a man pays $9 million for an automobile, | 但是我付了九百万造汽车 |
[1:24:33] | he ought to at least be able to see it. | 起码应该能看看长什么样 |
[1:24:35] | Well, that sounds reasonable enough. | 听起来很合理 |
[1:24:36] | Shelby, could I have a word? | 谢尔比 能和你谈一下吗 |
[1:24:38] | Sure. | 当然 |
[1:24:40] | – In private? – Yeah. | -私下谈吗 -是的 |
[1:24:42] | That would be preferable. | 那样更好 |
[1:24:43] | All right. Hey, Phil. | 好吧 菲尔 |
[1:24:44] | You wanna take care of Mr. Ford here? | 你能招呼一下福特先生吗 |
[1:24:46] | Mr. Ford, that’s Phil Remington. | 福特先生 他是菲尔·雷明顿 |
[1:24:48] | Of course. | 当然 |
[1:24:49] | Come up to my office, Leo. | 来我办公室 里奥 |
[1:24:50] | – Pleasure to meet you, sir. – Phil. | -幸会 先生 -菲尔 |
[1:24:51] | Give you a little tour of your car. | 我带您参观一下您的车 |
[1:24:54] | We took out your 289 small block… | 我们拿掉了289小发动机 |
[1:24:58] | and put in a 427 7-liter. | 换上了7L的427发动机 |
[1:25:03] | Firstly, I want to just clear the air. | 首先 我想消除误会 |
[1:25:06] | I hope that whatever disagreements between us | 希望我们之间的分歧 |
[1:25:08] | can just be chalked up to… | 能归结于… |
[1:25:10] | natural red-bloodedness in the heat of battle. | 激烈争论时自然而然的血气方刚 |
[1:25:13] | I appreciate that, Leo. Truly, I do. | 感谢你这么说 里奥 真的 |
[1:25:17] | It falls on me, Shelby, to inform you that | 谢尔比 我有责任通知你 |
[1:25:21] | I have been appointed overall executive director of the racing program. | 我被任命为赛车项目的执行总监 |
[1:25:27] | Now, I do hope that this won’t be a problem between us. | 我真心希望这不会成为我们之间的问题 |
[1:25:31] | Well, I assure you, Leo, it will not. | 里奥 我向你保证 不会的 |
[1:25:44] | Carroll… | 卡罗尔 |
[1:25:46] | Carroll! | 卡罗尔 |
[1:25:46] | And what is that top speed with the 427? | 427发动机的最高速是多少 |
[1:25:49] | Well, why don’t we take it for a spin? | 不如我们开一圈 |
[1:25:51] | – What? – Yeah, go on, Mr. Ford. | -什么 -来吧 福特先生 |
[1:25:52] | – Hop on in. Go on. – You want me to… | -上车 来吧 -你想让我… |
[1:25:55] | Just see what $9 million feels like. | 感觉一下九百万的车是什么样 |
[1:25:59] | God… | 老天 |
[1:26:04] | Open the door! | 把门打开 |
[1:26:06] | Open the door! | 把门打开 |
[1:26:08] | Open the door! | 把门打开 |
[1:26:12] | Just hold me right there, | 你扶着我这里 |
[1:26:13] | and you take my hand. | 你抓住我的手 |
[1:26:16] | Oh, God. I sat on my nuts. | 天啊 我坐到了蛋蛋 |
[1:26:19] | We’re gonna build the next one for comfort. Don’t you worry. | 下一辆车我们会改进舒适感 别担心 |
[1:26:31] | – Open the door. – Sorry, sir, if you just give me a moment. | -打开门 -抱歉 先生 稍等一下 |
[1:26:33] | – Open the door. – It’s a sticky one. | -打开门 -这门不好开 |
[1:26:35] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[1:26:36] | The name on the middle of that steering wheel should tell you | 方向盘中间那名字应该能让你知道 |
[1:26:38] | that I was born ready, Shelby. Hit it. | 我生来就准备好了 谢尔比 出发 |
[1:26:40] | Attaboy. | 好样的 |
[1:26:44] | It’s got a little kick, doesn’t it? | 这车推背感挺强 是吧 |
[1:26:48] | – Open this door. – There we go. | -打开门 -好了 |
[1:26:50] | Good God, Mr. Beebe. You okay, sir? | 天呐 毕比先生 你还好吗 |
[1:26:54] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[1:26:58] | Oh, my God! Oh, my God! | 天啊 天啊 |
[1:27:03] | Yeah, baby. | 棒极了 |
[1:27:05] | Yeah, baby. | 棒极了 |
[1:27:11] | It’s about right now the uninitiated have a tendency to soil themselves. | 差不多就是这会外行会吓得尿裤子 |
[1:27:22] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[1:28:01] | Mr. Ford… | 福特先生 |
[1:28:06] | You okay? | 您没事吧 |
[1:28:11] | Mr. Ford… | 福特先生 |
[1:28:13] | you all right? | 您还好吗 |
[1:28:14] | I had no idea. | 真没想到 |
[1:28:18] | I had no idea. | 真没想到 |
[1:28:22] | I wish my daddy… | 我真希望我爸爸 |
[1:28:24] | he were alive to see this. | 能活着看到这个 |
[1:28:28] | To feel this. | 感受这个 |
[1:28:31] | Now, this is not a machine just anybody can get in and easily control. | 这不是一台随便谁都能进来轻松掌控的车 |
[1:28:34] | Absolutely not. | 绝对不是 |
[1:28:36] | I had no idea. | 真没想到 |
[1:28:37] | Now, you wanna win Le Mans. | 您想赢得勒芒赛 |
[1:28:40] | If you really wanna take first place, | 如果您真的想赢得第一名 |
[1:28:41] | Ken Miles is the man to do it. | 肯·迈尔斯就是你的人选 |
[1:28:52] | Good timing. | 来得真巧 |
[1:28:53] | Now, he knows this car because he helped me build it. | 他了解这车 因为是他帮我造的 |
[1:28:57] | Shelby, you know I’ve already appointed Leo Beebe | 谢尔比 你知道我已经任命里奥·毕比 |
[1:29:01] | – director of racing. – Which is exactly why I’m talking to you. | |
[1:29:05] | Now, you let Ken Miles race Daytona. | 您让肯·迈尔斯在迪通拿耐力赛上场 |
[1:29:08] | If he wins… | 如果他赢了 |
[1:29:10] | he gets to drive Le Mans. | 他就在勒芒赛上场 |
[1:29:15] | And if he doesn’t? | 如果他没赢呢 |
[1:29:17] | Ford Motor Company gets full ownership of Shelby American. | 福特汽车公司获得谢尔比美国公司的全部所有权 |
[1:29:21] | Lock, stock, and brand. | 完全控制权 股份以及品牌 |
[1:29:22] | Forever. | 永远 |
[1:29:26] | We’re in hour six at the Daytona 24, | 迪通拿24小时耐力赛进行到第六个小时 |
[1:29:29] | and Fords are dominating the leaderboard. | 福特车称霸排行榜 |
[1:29:33] | Shelby American’s Ken Miles holds a narrow lead | 谢尔比美国车队的肯·迈尔斯稍微领先 |
[1:29:36] | over the Holman-Moody Ford driven by Walt Hansgen. | 沃尔特·汉斯根驾驶的霍尔曼-穆迪车队的福特 |
[1:29:40] | I don’t bloody think so, Walt. | 我可不那么认为 沃尔特 |
[1:30:01] | This race is not just a test of our cars, | 这场比赛不只是对我们车辆的测验 |
[1:30:04] | but also our teams. | 也是对我们团队的测验 |
[1:30:05] | As you know, we have a second team out there today. | 你们也知道 我们今天有第二支团队上场 |
[1:30:07] | – Holman-Moody. – That’s right. | -霍尔曼-穆迪车队 -没错 |
[1:30:10] | Number 95, Hansgen, | 95号 汉斯根 |
[1:30:11] | blisters through the front tri-oval | 飞驰过前部三角环道 |
[1:30:13] | while closing in on Ken Miles. | 逼近肯·迈尔斯 |
[1:30:15] | Walt’s pushing her too fast. | 沃尔特把车开得太快了 |
[1:30:16] | He’s pushing 7,000 RPM. | 他要开到七千转 |
[1:30:18] | Get the EZ sign out there. | 把提示放慢的牌子放出去 |
[1:30:20] | Come on. Move. Do it now. | 快点 动起来 立刻去 |
[1:30:22] | Every one of these GTs out there today | 今天场上的每台GT |
[1:30:24] | is under my direct supervision. | 都受我直接监管 |
[1:30:26] | And of course the supervision of Henry Ford II. | 当然还有亨利·福特二世 |
[1:30:29] | The drivers, the speed, the strategy… | 车手 速度 策略 |
[1:30:32] | even the RPMs are determined by us. | 甚至转速都由我们决定 |
[1:30:39] | Ken Miles is locked in a pitched battle | 肯·迈尔斯和汉斯根 |
[1:30:41] | with Hansgen as they pass the grandstand. | 在经过大看台时陷入酣战 |
[1:30:47] | Hansgen is taking a run at Miles entering turn one. | 汉斯根进入1号弯时逼近迈尔斯 |
[1:30:51] | Miles is boxed in. | 迈尔斯被挡死了 |
[1:30:53] | Hansgen slips by and takes the lead | 汉斯根成功超车并取得领先 |
[1:30:56] | approaching the infield chicane. | 靠近内场连续弯 |
[1:31:05] | Cor blimey! | 天呐 |
[1:31:07] | Did you see that? | 你看到了吗 |
[1:31:08] | The caution flag is out. | 警告旗已出 |
[1:31:16] | Still racing. We are still racing. | 还在跑 我们的车还在跑 |
[1:31:19] | Come on, guys, let’s go! | 快 伙计们 上 |
[1:31:20] | Let’s go. Move it. | 行动 动起来 |
[1:31:21] | He’s coming in. | 他要进站了 |
[1:31:23] | Let’s go, let’s go, guys. Come on. | 快行动 伙计们 快 |
[1:31:25] | Go, tires up. | 快 把轮胎抬起来 |
[1:31:26] | Here, right here. Let’s go. Let’s go. Move it. | 就是这里 行动 动起来 |
[1:31:28] | – Fuel flying in. – Breaker bar! | -油枪来了 -破除杆 |
[1:31:30] | – We’re good. – It all checked out. | -可以了 -检查完毕 |
[1:31:32] | – 36. 38. – Go! Go! | -36 38 -快上 |
[1:31:34] | Hansgen is right up our arse. | 汉斯根追得太紧了 |
[1:31:36] | If I can just get outta the pit ahead of him… | 如果我能比他先开出维修站 |
[1:31:38] | She’s running hot, but I think she’ll hold. | 发动机温度有点高 但我觉得可以撑下来 |
[1:31:41] | – Fuel’s low. – Bring up the scoop. | -燃油不足 -拿铲子 |
[1:31:42] | She’s hot. | 温度有点高 |
[1:31:45] | Hey there, Walt. Good to see you. | 你好 沃尔特 很高兴见到你 |
[1:31:48] | Yeah, after I get out of this pit, Shelby, | 等我开出这里 谢尔比 |
[1:31:49] | it’s the last time you will. | 你就高兴不起来了 |
[1:31:50] | Don’t worry. | 不用担心 |
[1:31:52] | We got rearview mirrors. | 我们有后视镜 |
[1:31:54] | What happened to that Mustang he took out? | 被他逼出赛道的野马怎么样了 |
[1:31:57] | Don’t know yet. | 还不知道 |
[1:31:58] | I can push her harder than six, Shel. | 我可以开到六千转以上 谢尔 |
[1:32:01] | I can feel it. | 我能感觉到 |
[1:32:08] | How come these guys pit so much faster than we do? | 为什么这些人检修加油比我们快这么多 |
[1:32:11] | They got a goddamn NASCAR crew, that’s why. | 因为他们有纳斯卡车赛团队 |
[1:32:15] | – No shit? – No shit. | -不是吧 -是的 |
[1:32:17] | Go! Go, come on. | 快 快 |
[1:32:21] | We’re clear, we’re clear. | 可以了 可以了 |
[1:32:22] | Goddamn NASCAR crew. | 该死的纳斯卡车赛团队 |
[1:32:23] | Go, go, go! | 出发 出发 |
[1:32:25] | Guys, they’ve already left. | 伙计们 他们已经离开了 |
[1:32:30] | Hello? | 喂 |
[1:32:31] | There’s my Mollie. Hello. | 我的莫莉 你好 |
[1:32:33] | Hiya, love. | 你好 亲爱的 |
[1:32:35] | – Mom? Mom? – What are you doing? | -妈妈 妈妈 -你在做什么 |
[1:32:37] | Just having a cuppa. | 在喝茶 |
[1:32:38] | Mom, ask him about the brakes. | 妈妈 问他刹车的情况 |
[1:32:40] | – Go to bed. It’s 1:00 a.M. – Ask him. | -去睡觉 已经凌晨一点了 -问他 |
[1:32:42] | Go to bed. Now. | 去睡觉 马上 |
[1:32:43] | I take it he’s not asleep. | 我猜他还没睡 |
[1:32:45] | I’m sure he smuggled in a radio. | 他肯定偷偷拿了收音机 |
[1:32:47] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[1:32:48] | He said to ask, “How are the brakes?” | 他让我问 “刹车怎么样了” |
[1:32:50] | The brakes? Yes. No, no, no. | 刹车 对 没事 |
[1:32:52] | Tell him they’re working for now. | 告诉他 刹车暂时还能用 |
[1:32:54] | You know, Shelby’s been acting very strange. | 谢尔比一直表现得很奇怪 |
[1:32:57] | – Ford have gone… – Ken. | -福特已经去 -肯 |
[1:32:58] | and put up another team. | 组建了另一支队伍 |
[1:32:59] | – With a GT. – Ken. | -开一辆GT -肯 |
[1:33:00] | Some sort of yampy, bloody corporate test or something. | 某种愚蠢的狗屁公司测试之类的 |
[1:33:03] | I don’t know, but… | 我不知道 但是… |
[1:33:05] | Just take a rest whenever you get a chance. | 有机会的话就休息一会 |
[1:33:06] | Sorry, my love, what were you saying? | 抱歉 亲爱的 你说什么 |
[1:33:08] | You’ve only got a few hours. | 你只有几个小时了 |
[1:33:09] | I can’t hear you very well. | 我听不太清楚 |
[1:33:10] | I’m sorry. I can’t hear you. | 抱歉 我听不清 |
[1:33:12] | Wish me luck. | 祝我好运吧 |
[1:33:13] | – Good luck. – I love you, darling. | -祝你好运 -我爱你 亲爱的 |
[1:33:15] | After 23 hours here at Daytona, | 迪通拿耐力赛已经进行了23小时 |
[1:33:18] | Walt Hansgen driving the green and white Ford | 驾驶着绿白色福特的沃尔特·汉斯根 |
[1:33:20] | has a commanding lead over Ken Miles and Shelby American | 遥遥领先肯·迈尔斯和谢尔比美国车队 |
[1:33:24] | as the rest of the field has fallen off the pace. | 其他选手都已经落下一大截 |
[1:33:27] | We’re locked out. | 我们输定了 |
[1:33:29] | Ain’t nothing Miles can do this late in the race. | 比赛到这阶段迈尔斯也无能为力了 |
[1:33:32] | Engine’s hot. We gotta keep it under six thou. | 发动机过热 我们要把转速压在六千以下 |
[1:34:20] | 上到七千转 拼命冲刺 | |
[1:34:22] | All right. | 好啊 |
[1:34:49] | She could come apart. | 车可能会散架的 |
[1:34:51] | One way to find out. | 不试试怎么知道 |
[1:34:55] | I thought we were keeping him under 6,000? | 我们不是让他别超过六千转吗 |
[1:34:58] | Shut up, Don. | 闭嘴 唐 |
[1:35:09] | With only minutes of racing left here at Daytona, | 迪通拿耐力赛仅剩下最后几分钟 |
[1:35:11] | a pitched battle for the lead is being waged | 争夺第一名的决战突然打响 |
[1:35:14] | as the number 98 Ford makes an incredible late surge. | 福特98号在比赛的最后发起惊人的冲刺 |
[1:35:16] | – What’s happening? – He’s moving up. | -怎么了 -他在加速 |
[1:35:18] | …entering the front tri-oval, | 进入了前部三角环道 |
[1:35:20] | Ken Miles’ desperate bid for the win may prove to be… | 肯·迈尔斯志在夺冠的最后一搏可能会… |
[1:35:31] | Come on now! | 加油 |
[1:35:32] | White flag! Last lap! | 白旗 最后一圈 |
[1:35:39] | Miles is pushing him. Hard. | 迈尔斯把他逼得很紧 |
[1:35:52] | That’s it, girl. | 就是这样 宝贝 |
[1:36:04] | Ken Miles drafts Walt Hansgen | 肯·迈尔斯紧跟沃尔特·汉斯根 |
[1:36:06] | coming into the final turn. | 进入了最后一个弯道 |
[1:36:34] | Come on. Come on. | 快呀 快呀 |
[1:36:39] | What the hell? | 搞什么 |
[1:36:48] | Come on. | 加油 |
[1:36:50] | All right. | 好了 |
[1:36:56] | Look at this now. | 好好看着吧 |
[1:37:02] | Damn it! | 妈的 |
[1:37:13] | Ken Miles takes the checkered flag, | 肯·迈尔斯夺得第一 |
[1:37:15] | bringing glory to Shelby American. | 为谢尔比美国车队争得荣耀 |
[1:37:20] | How about that? | 怎么样啊 |
[1:37:31] | Reliability, strength… | 可靠性 强度… |
[1:37:33] | Yes, Leo. | 喂 里奥 |
[1:37:34] | Mr. Ford, sir, we won. | 福特先生 我们赢了 |
[1:37:38] | We won! Ford won Daytona. | 我们赢了 福特赢了迪通拿耐力赛 |
[1:37:41] | Hot damn. | 太好了 |
[1:37:43] | And which team was it, Leo? | 哪支队赢了 里奥 |
[1:37:46] | Shelby American. Miles driving. | 谢尔比美国车队 车手是迈尔斯 |
[1:37:50] | Son of a bitch. | 这混蛋 |
[1:37:52] | All right. | 好了 |
[1:37:54] | Where the hell is he? | 他到底去哪了 |
[1:37:55] | Hang on, I see him. Hey, wait. | 等等 我看见他了 等下 |
[1:37:57] | Someone lost a bulldog on the beach. | 有人在沙滩上走失一条斗牛犬 |
[1:38:01] | No, no. Come on. Come on. | 别别 快来吧 |
[1:38:04] | Come on. Let’s go. Let’s go. | 快来 来来来 |
[1:38:07] | Someone get this man a drink. Someone get him a drink. | 快把酒给他 把酒给他 |
[1:38:28] | In bed, you. What are you doing? | 快睡觉 你在做什么呢 |
[1:38:31] | Dirty stop out. | 夜猫子 |
[1:38:32] | I was… | 我是在… |
[1:38:34] | drawing a map, so I could follow you on Le Mans. | 画地图 这样就能知道你在勒芒的赛况 |
[1:38:42] | Look at that. | 看看 |
[1:38:44] | That is spot on. | 画得完全正确 |
[1:38:46] | You are a dab hand, very accurate. | 你真是高手 非常准确 |
[1:38:50] | Tell me about the track. | 跟我说说赛道吧 |
[1:38:52] | No, I can’t, Petey. | 不行 彼得 |
[1:38:54] | Please. | 求你了 |
[1:39:03] | Well, you start at the start line. | 从起点线出发 |
[1:39:06] | Yeah, but you actually start here | 对 但你其实是从这里出发的 |
[1:39:08] | because you have to run to your car at Le Mans. | 因为在勒芒赛你得跑向你的车 |
[1:39:10] | True enough. | 没错 |
[1:39:12] | So, once your old man manages to hobble over… | 一旦你老爸成功挪过去 |
[1:39:15] | – and pull out… – And not hit anyone. | -把车开出来 -还没撞到别的车 |
[1:39:18] | Yes, right. | 对 没错 |
[1:39:21] | Then you accelerate very hard up to Dunlop Bridge… | 然后就要全力加速开往邓洛普桥 |
[1:39:25] | road banking away from ya | 路向一边倾斜 |
[1:39:27] | and down through the trees to the Esses… | 经过树丛就到了埃索斯连续弯 |
[1:39:30] | and accelerate up to Tertre Rouge. | 再加速进入特鲁热加速弯 |
[1:39:32] | Critical first gear corner. | 这是个关键的一档弯 |
[1:39:35] | Fast entry. | 快速入弯 |
[1:39:37] | Keep your speed up for your exit onto… | 保持高速出弯 进入… |
[1:39:41] | Mulsanne. | 慕尚直道 |
[1:39:42] | Long straightaway, hemmed in by poplars. | 这是一段很长的直路 被白杨簇拥着 |
[1:39:45] | Top gear, 210 miles per hour. | 挂最高档 开到时速338公里 |
[1:39:49] | And down to third, revs up. | 然后退到三档 提高转速 |
[1:39:51] | Revs are your friend. | 转速就是你的朋友 |
[1:39:53] | Get a maximum exit. Let the car run free. | 最远距离入弯 让车空档滑行 |
[1:39:57] | Over the brow… | 经过坡顶 |
[1:39:59] | then… | 然后… |
[1:40:02] | Mulsanne Corner. | 经过慕尚弯 |
[1:40:03] | Accelerate to Arnage | 一路加速到雅致弯 |
[1:40:06] | and then over the rise to the White House. | 然后爬坡至白屋弯 |
[1:40:07] | You get that right and… | 过好这个弯… |
[1:40:12] | your first three and a half minutes… | 24小时比赛里的第一个三分半 |
[1:40:16] | of 24 hours. | 就过去了 |
[1:40:18] | But… you can’t make every lap perfect. | 但是 你没法做到每圈都很完美 |
[1:40:26] | But I can try. | 但我可以尽力 |
[1:40:33] | All right. | 好了 |
[1:40:36] | Off to bed, you. | 快上床睡觉了 |
[1:40:40] | I will… wake you… | 我会先来叫醒你 |
[1:40:43] | before I leave for France. | 然后再动身去法国 |
[1:40:45] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[1:40:47] | Okay. Good night. | 好 晚安 |
[1:41:18] | Where’s, um… | 那个… |
[1:41:20] | Where’s that? The Hotel Saint Pierre? | 圣皮埃尔大酒店怎么走 |
[1:41:24] | Where? | 哪里 |
[1:42:11] | It’s gonna rain again tomorrow. | 明天还会再下雨的 |
[1:42:18] | There’s always rain here. | 这里成天下雨 |
[1:42:23] | Start’ll be dry though, | 但开赛时没有雨 |
[1:42:25] | so we’ll swap out your tires come rain. | 所以等下雨了我们再帮你换轮胎 |
[1:42:31] | Yeah. | 好 |
[1:42:35] | Might be smart to sleep, Bulldog. | 你还是好好睡一觉比较好 斗牛犬 |
[1:42:41] | Well, you, too. | 你也一样 |
[1:42:43] | I’m not driving. | 又不是我开车 |
[1:42:47] | That’s a bloody shame, that. | 那还真是可惜了 |
[1:42:51] | Oh, hell, I couldn’t make this team. | 我没那技术 |
[1:42:58] | I’m gonna go walk the first corner. | 我要走到第一个弯道 |
[1:43:02] | I figured. | 我猜到了 |
[1:43:14] | Counting on it. | 就靠这个了 |
[1:43:50] | Ken. | 肯 |
[1:43:51] | Chaz. | 查兹 |
[1:43:59] | We’ll change the color of the seats, | 我们要改一下座椅的颜色 |
[1:44:00] | shall we, Frost? | 对吧 弗罗斯特 |
[1:44:07] | Well, if this were a beauty pageant… | 如果这是选美大赛的话 |
[1:44:10] | we just lost. | 我们已经输了 |
[1:44:12] | Looks fast, don’t it? | 看起来跑得挺快 不是吗 |
[1:44:14] | Looks aren’t everything. | 外表可说明不了一切 |
[1:44:20] | Scarfiotti and Bandini start for Ferrari. | 法拉利是斯卡费奥提和班蒂尼开赛 |
[1:44:29] | You can take him. | 你能赢他 |
[1:44:30] | Four minutes, Ken. Four minutes, buddy. | 四分钟 肯 还有四分钟 伙计 |
[1:44:33] | Live from Le Mans, France. | 这里是来自法国勒芒的现场直播 |
[1:44:34] | Mom! Come on. | 妈 快来 |
[1:44:36] | All right, coming. | 好了 来了 |
[1:44:38] | The 24 Hours of Le Mans. | 勒芒24小时耐力赛 |
[1:44:41] | And there are the cars lined up… | 赛车已经排成一列 |
[1:44:46] | Drivers, please take your places. | 车手请就位 |
[1:45:07] | – And there they are… – There he is. | -车手们就在那里 -他在那里 |
[1:45:08] | lined up, ready to go. | 站成一排 蓄势待发 |
[1:45:08] | 法国勒芒卫星实况转播 | |
[1:45:09] | They’re lined up as per their practice times. | 他们按照练习赛的用时排位 |
[1:45:11] | Faster cars are up to our left. | 更快的车排在我们左边 |
[1:46:03] | Oh, bloody joking! | 你他妈在逗我吧 |
[1:46:10] | Number 10, a Bizzarrini, almost loses control. | 比扎瑞尼十号几乎失控 |
[1:46:14] | It’s all right. | 没事的 |
[1:46:18] | You looked great out there, sir. | 您刚刚看起来好极了 先生 |
[1:46:20] | What happened to Miles? | 迈尔斯怎么了 |
[1:46:23] | 邓洛普 | |
[1:46:30] | Bloody hell. | 天啊 |
[1:46:34] | No. | 不 |
[1:46:42] | Poxy bastard. | 狗娘养的 |
[1:47:20] | After one lap, | 一圈过后 |
[1:47:21] | Bandini-Ferrari is in first place. | 法拉利的班蒂尼占据首位 |
[1:47:27] | Where is Miles? | 迈尔斯在哪 |
[1:47:31] | Where the hell is Ken? | 肯跑哪去了 |
[1:47:33] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:47:42] | He’s coming in. | 他要进站了 |
[1:47:44] | He’s coming in. | 他要进站了 |
[1:47:44] | He’s going in. Let’s go. | 他要进站了 动起来 |
[1:47:46] | Frosty, come on. Let’s go. Move it. | 弗罗斯特 快点 快动起来 |
[1:47:48] | I think it’s his door. | 我觉得是车门出了问题 |
[1:47:50] | That’s a rough start for the Ford team so early… | 福特车队早早就出师不利 |
[1:47:55] | The bloody door won’t close! | 这该死的门关不上 |
[1:47:58] | All right. All right. We’ll take care of it. | 没事 没事 我们会解决的 |
[1:48:01] | Come on, guys. | 快点 伙计们 |
[1:48:02] | Damn door! | 这破车门 |
[1:48:04] | – Try that. – This’ll do it. | -试试 -这样应该就行了 |
[1:48:04] | Shelby, what the hell is wrong? | 谢尔比 出什么问题了 |
[1:48:07] | Something’s hitting the frame. | 有东西卡着门框 |
[1:48:09] | Oh, you’re joking, aren’t ya? | 你在逗我吧 |
[1:48:11] | Guys, get outta the way. | 所有人让开 |
[1:48:13] | Just get outta the way. Hold it. | 都让开 扶好了 |
[1:48:16] | Go! Go, go, go! | 走 快走 |
[1:48:26] | He’s back out. | 他重新上道了 |
[1:48:27] | Go. | 上吧 |
[1:48:50] | Ken Miles, in Shelby American’s | 肯·迈尔斯驾驶着谢尔比美国车队的 |
[1:48:52] | Ford number 1, in tenth place. | 福特1号 目前排名第十 |
[1:48:55] | Tremendous gains for Ken Miles in Ford number 1. | 驾驶福特1号的肯·迈尔斯行驶里程剧增 |
[1:48:57] | – Come on, Dad. Come on. – Passing Porsche 43. | -加油 爸爸 -超过了保时捷43号 |
[1:48:59] | Moving quickly into the top 20. He’s passing them… | 迅速挤入前二十 他在不断超车… |
[1:49:08] | Ken Miles, Ford, has set a new lap record. | 肯·迈尔斯 刷新了最快圈速 |
[1:49:11] | Three minutes and 34 seconds. | 3分34秒 |
[1:49:13] | – Yeah! – Ken Miles passed it with a time of 3:34.3. | -太好了 -肯·迈尔斯用3分34秒3跑完一圈 |
[1:49:29] | Shelby. | 谢尔比 |
[1:49:30] | He’s pushing the car too hard. That’s not the plan. | 他开得太猛了 计划不是这样的 |
[1:49:34] | Plans change. | 计划是会变的 |
[1:50:03] | Last 3.34. Track is 8.36. | 上圈3分34秒 赛道13.5公里 |
[1:50:06] | Someone tell me the miles per hour! | 来个人告诉我他的时速 |
[1:50:17] | Three minutes, 31.9. | 3分31秒9 |
[1:50:18] | 法国勒芒卫星实况转播 | |
[1:50:19] | – Another lap record! – That’s an average speed | -又刷新了最快圈速 -他的平均速度为 |
[1:50:21] | of 142.01 miles per hour. | 229公里每小时 |
[1:50:27] | Let’s go. Let’s go, boys. | 快上 动起来 小伙子们 |
[1:50:29] | Tea’s ready, Ken. | 茶泡好了 肯 |
[1:50:30] | Oh, thank you, Chaz. | 谢了 查兹 |
[1:50:32] | – Happy birthday, old chap! – Cheers, mate. Great run. | -生日快乐 老伙计 -谢谢 老兄 开得太棒了 |
[1:50:36] | Go, boys. Move, move, move. | 快上 小伙子们 动作快点 |
[1:50:41] | Need a quick body check! | 需要快速检查车身 |
[1:50:44] | You’re three seconds faster than Gurney. | 你比格尼快三秒 |
[1:50:46] | If you hadn’t blown the start, you’d be in the lead. | 要是一开始没出问题 你现在就领先了 |
[1:50:49] | Can you keep this up? | 你能保持这个速度吗 |
[1:50:50] | Can the car? | 车行我就行 |
[1:50:54] | There has been an incident on turn six. | 六号弯发生事故 |
[1:50:56] | Number 18 and number 26 have collided. | 18号车与26号车相撞 |
[1:51:24] | It appears Ferrari number 20, | 看起来法拉利20号 |
[1:51:26] | Ludovico Scarfiotti, has also left the track. | 卢多维科·斯卡费奥蒂 也退出了赛道 |
[1:51:30] | 法拉利20号 | |
[1:51:39] | – All right, watch your head. – Here you go. | -好了 小心碰头 -上去吧 |
[1:51:40] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:51:42] | Have a good dinner, sir. | 祝您用餐愉快 先生 |
[1:51:44] | Oi, McLaren’s pitting. | 迈凯伦进站了 |
[1:51:50] | Mr. Ford’s probably going somewhere nice for dinner. | 福特先生可能要去个高级的地方用晚餐了 |
[1:51:52] | What do you mean “Probably”? | 这不是明摆着吗 |
[1:51:54] | Rain’s coming. | 快下雨了 |
[1:51:55] | All right. | 知道了 |
[1:52:12] | Coming in. | 进站了 |
[1:52:17] | Go, tires up! | 把轮胎抬起来 |
[1:52:21] | Get ’em checked out. | 快检查一下 |
[1:52:22] | Engine’s running hot, Pops. | 发动机温度有点高 老爹 |
[1:52:24] | – All right. – She’s hot, mate. Crack on. | -了解 -温度有点高了 老兄 继续开吧 |
[1:52:26] | – Go. – Well done, Denny. | -快 -好样的 丹尼 |
[1:52:29] | Tire. | 轮胎接好 |
[1:52:31] | Dash clear. | 仪表盘没问题 |
[1:52:33] | Swap. | 换下来 |
[1:52:37] | We’re at 220. We’re okay. | 发动机温度104度 还可以 |
[1:52:39] | All right. | 知道了 |
[1:52:40] | Fuel flying in. | 油枪来了 |
[1:52:42] | Rear tires coming up the wall! | 后轮放在墙边 |
[1:52:43] | Get the fuel in there. Come on. Let’s go. | 把油加进去 快点 |
[1:52:45] | Swap that out. | 换下来 |
[1:52:48] | Front set. | 前胎换好了 |
[1:52:50] | We’re good. | 好了 |
[1:52:55] | – Get it moving! – Go! Go! | -跑起来 -快 快 |
[1:52:57] | Go, go! | 快走 |
[1:53:02] | Good job, guys. Good job. | 好样的 伙计们 好样的 |
[1:53:04] | It was a good change, fellas. | 配合不错 伙计们 |
[1:53:06] | Hey, I need a stopwatch. | 给我拿一只秒表 |
[1:53:10] | 24小时的赛程已过八小时 法拉利车队包揽前二 | |
[1:53:22] | 看到了吗 那位美国汽车工业巨头坐直升机走了 真是高级 | |
[1:53:37] | Lorenzo Bandini remains | 法拉利车队的洛伦佐·班迪尼 |
[1:53:39] | in first place for Ferrari. | 仍然占据第一 |
[1:53:56] | Easy, Dan. You’re getting boxed in. | 悠着点 丹 你被挡死了 |
[1:53:58] | He’s not batting on a full wicket, that one. | 他可不是傻子 |
[1:54:06] | Easy, Dan. | 慢慢来 丹 |
[1:54:09] | Oh, bloody hell! | 该死 |
[1:54:12] | You arsehole. | 你这个混蛋 |
[1:54:31] | Oh, piss off! | 滚开 |
[1:54:35] | You wanker! | 你这个混蛋 |
[1:54:43] | A face like a smacked arse, now, don’t ya? | 这下被撞得稀巴烂了吧 |
[1:55:00] | Porsche number 58 with an unidentified Ford | 保时捷58号和一辆身份不明的福特 |
[1:55:03] | are run off the track at Arnage. | 在雅致弯冲出赛道 |
[1:55:06] | Go, Ken. Come on, Ken. | 快点 肯 加油 |
[1:55:16] | Nice stopwatch. | 秒表不错 |
[1:55:18] | You want one? They’re Italian. | 你想来一个吗 意大利货 |
[1:55:43] | Ken Miles in Ford number 1 | 驾驶福特1号的肯·迈尔斯 |
[1:55:45] | and Bandini in Ferrari 21 | 和驾驶法拉利21号的班迪尼 |
[1:55:47] | are locked in a battle against the elements | 在这样恶劣的天气条件下互不相让 |
[1:55:48] | as they push their cars to the limit | 他们以极限速度 |
[1:55:50] | past the White House corner. | 通过白屋弯 |
[1:55:52] | And now with all that rain, | 现在由于下雨 |
[1:55:53] | the track conditions are wet and slippery | 赛道变得又湿又滑 |
[1:55:55] | so expect these very fast laps to suffer. | 预计高速圈会受到影响 |
[1:56:00] | Yes, sir? | 有什么指示 先生 |
[1:56:03] | Yes, sir. | 好的 先生 |
[1:56:04] | Yes, sir. | 明白 先生 |
[1:56:06] | Okay, sir. Right away, sir. | 是 先生 我马上去 |
[1:56:14] | 肯·迈尔斯 注意减速 | |
[1:56:17] | What the hell are you doing? Give me that. | 你干什么呢 把牌子给我 |
[1:56:22] | Dumbass. | 白痴 |
[1:56:23] | Mr. Shelby… | 谢尔比先生 |
[1:57:07] | Here we go. | 就是现在 |
[1:57:12] | Come on, girl. | 快呀 宝贝 |
[1:57:13] | Come on. | 加把劲 |
[1:57:20] | Hold it together now. | 坚持住 |
[1:57:36] | God! | 天呐 |
[1:57:40] | Bugger! Come on. | 妈的 快呀 |
[1:57:41] | The leader at this moment is Ferrari number 21 | 现在领先的是洛伦佐·班迪尼驾驶的 |
[1:57:44] | being driven by Lorenzo Bandini. | 法拉利21号 |
[1:57:46] | His brakes are shot. All right, here we go. | 他的刹车失灵了 准备起来 |
[1:57:49] | It looks like Ken Miles is bringing the number 1 Ford | 肯·迈尔斯非常缓慢地把福特1号 |
[1:57:52] | into the pits very slowly. He could have a… | 开进了维修站 可能是出了什么… |
[1:57:54] | Coming in. Watch yourself, guys. | 马上进站 大家注意了 |
[1:57:57] | – Brakes. Nothing. Gone. – Yeah. | -刹车 没反应 一点都没有 -知道了 |
[1:58:00] | All right. Let’s go, let’s go, let’s go. | 动作快点 快点 快点 |
[1:58:04] | I had him. I almost had him. | 我就要超过他了 差一点就超过他了 |
[1:58:08] | Well, he’s putting another lap on us now. | 他现在领先我们一圈了 |
[1:58:10] | All right. Fit it in. Do the upper arm first. | 好了 装上 先装前轮 |
[1:58:13] | Come on, let’s go. Come in now, now. Faster. | 快点 速度快点 再快点 |
[1:58:15] | Let’s go. | 赶紧的 |
[1:58:16] | Upper arm first. | 先装前轮 |
[1:58:18] | Watch the brake line pulling it out. | 小心制动管路 轻点拽 |
[1:58:20] | They’re doing it. The brakes. | 他们在换刹车 |
[1:58:22] | Now, that’s gonna take… | 这会花费… |
[1:58:23] | I said watch the brake line. | 我说了 小心制动管路 |
[1:58:25] | Faster! Faster! Faster! | 快点 再快点 |
[1:58:27] | Coming in. Watch your back! | 过来了 当心身后 |
[1:58:28] | Jeff, you’ve gotta be faster! | 杰夫 动作再快点 |
[1:58:37] | 法拉利车队 | |
[1:58:43] | Bleed the brakes, Jeff. | 给刹车放气 杰夫 |
[1:58:44] | No, no, no. | 不行不行 |
[1:58:46] | It’s against the rules. You cannot just change things. | 这是违规行为 你不能想怎么改就怎么改 |
[1:58:48] | Oh, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[1:58:49] | You show me where it says in your book | 告诉我你的手册上哪里写了 |
[1:58:52] | that we cannot swap out the system, | 我们不能更换刹车系统 |
[1:58:54] | and then you can disqualify us. | 只要你能找到 随便你取消我们的资格 |
[1:58:55] | Bulldog, back off. | 斗牛犬 退后 |
[1:58:56] | Calm down. Calm down. | 冷静点 冷静 |
[1:58:58] | This is not legal. | 这是不合法的 |
[1:58:59] | You show me where it says in that little rule book | 你告诉我规则手册里哪一条规定了 |
[1:59:01] | where I can’t swap out my upright assembly. | 我不能换掉竖式总成 |
[1:59:03] | A part is a part. | 零件就是零件 |
[1:59:04] | Be it a brake caliper, a rotor, or an upright assembly, | 不管是刹车钳 刹车盘还是竖式总成 |
[1:59:07] | and I can swap out any damn thing I want to. | 我想换什么就换什么 |
[1:59:09] | We read your damn rule book. | 别以为我们没读过规则手册 |
[1:59:17] | Bandini’s pitting. He’s pitting. | 班迪尼进站了 他进站了 |
[1:59:27] | Oh, what a shame. | 真是可惜 |
[1:59:28] | I think he blew a line. | 可能是坏了一条管路 |
[1:59:29] | Well, he was trying to keep up with you. | 因为他刚刚想跟上你的速度 |
[1:59:41] | I don’t speak Italian, but he ain’t happy. | 虽然我不懂意大利语 但是看得出来他不高兴 |
[1:59:55] | Get me out of here, Pops. | 我得赶紧出发了 老爹 |
[1:59:56] | – Come on! – All right. | -快点 -知道了 |
[1:59:58] | Come on! | 快点 |
[1:59:58] | Almost there, Ken. Almost there. | 马上就好 肯 马上就好 |
[2:00:01] | How’s it looking, buddy? | 怎么样了 兄弟 |
[2:00:02] | One pump, and we’re good. | 再充点气 就可以了 |
[2:00:04] | Car’s yours, Ken. | 可以出发了 肯 |
[2:00:05] | All right, listen, you can still take him, | 听好了 你还有赢他的机会 |
[2:00:06] | but you gotta pass him twice. | 但是你得超过他两次 |
[2:00:08] | I get it. Pass him twice. | 知道了 超过他两次 |
[2:00:17] | Ford number 1 driven by Ken Miles is back out, | 肯·迈尔斯驾驶的福特1号重回赛道 |
[2:00:19] | hot on the heels of Bandini in Ferrari 21. | 紧紧咬着班迪尼的法拉利21号 |
[2:01:20] | Not bloody good enough, Miles! Come on! | 还不够好 迈尔斯 再加把劲 |
[2:01:24] | He’s off his pace. | 他慢下来了 |
[2:01:27] | He doesn’t trust the car yet. | 他现在对车还是没有信心 |
[2:01:30] | Come on, Ken. I gave you new brakes, buddy. | 加油 肯 刹车我都给你换好了 |
[2:01:38] | All right. | 好好想想 |
[2:01:41] | What did you come here for? | 你来这里是为了什么 |
[2:01:45] | Let’s do it. | 放手一搏吧 |
[2:02:11] | That’s it! Come on! | 成了 加油 |
[2:02:24] | He ain’t done it yet. | 他还没做到 |
[2:02:29] | He needs to take another lap on him. | 他还需要再追一圈 |
[2:02:39] | 福特1号 肯·迈尔斯 | |
[2:02:55] | He needs to pit soon. | 他需要尽快进站 |
[2:02:56] | He needs to catch Bandini first. | 先追上班迪尼再说 |
[2:03:09] | All right, you bastard. | 来吧 你这个混蛋 |
[2:03:12] | Let’s do this again. | 我们再来一次 |
[2:03:43] | Come on, now. | 快呀 |
[2:03:45] | That’s my girl! That’s my girl! | 好样的 好样的 |
[2:04:07] | Oh, my God. Oh, my God! | 我的天呐 我的天呐 |
[2:04:10] | Bloody hell! | 妈的 |
[2:04:25] | He did it. We’re in the lead. | 他做到了 我们领先了 |
[2:04:28] | Are we in the lead? | 我们领先了吗 |
[2:04:30] | What about Bandini? | 班迪尼呢 |
[2:04:32] | Where’s Bandini? | 班迪尼在哪 |
[2:04:34] | They’re done. Finished. | 他们完了 结束了 |
[2:04:36] | Ferrari’s over. | 法拉利完了 |
[2:04:38] | McLaren’s four minutes behind him in a GT. | 迈凯轮的GT落后他四分钟 |
[2:04:40] | So we’re lying Ken first, | 现在肯排第一 |
[2:04:41] | and two and three. All Fords. | 第二和第三 也都是福特 |
[2:05:00] | Ferrari number 21 | 法拉利21号 |
[2:05:01] | and driver Bandini have left the track. | 和车手班迪尼已经离开赛道 |
[2:05:05] | The Deuce is coming. | 大魔王来了 |
[2:05:16] | Ken’s up in a half an hour. Want me to wake him? | 肯半小时后就要上了 要我叫醒他吗 |
[2:05:19] | Nah, let him sleep. | 不 让他睡吧 |
[2:05:22] | – Thank you very much. – Unbelievable. | -非常感谢 -不可思议 |
[2:05:24] | Hello. Mr. Ford. | 您好 福特先生 |
[2:05:25] | We’re not quite there yet, but… | 比赛还没有结束 不过 |
[2:05:26] | You missed a good meal. | 你错过了一顿美餐 |
[2:05:27] | There he is. There he is. | 他来了 他来了 |
[2:05:31] | Brief me, Leo. | 现在进展如何 里奥 |
[2:05:33] | We’re running one, two, three, Mr. Ford. | 前三名都是我们的车 福特先生 |
[2:05:36] | Who’s in the lead? | 领头的是谁 |
[2:05:37] | Hulme, Miles. | 赫尔姆和迈尔斯 |
[2:05:41] | You know, I was thinking, Mr. Ford… | 我有一个想法 福特先生 |
[2:05:44] | wouldn’t it be great if all three Fords lined up | 要是我们的三台车可以排成一排 |
[2:05:47] | and crossed the finish line at the exact same time? | 同时冲过终点 那该多壮观 |
[2:05:50] | They all lined up and came home together. | 他们排成一排 一起回家 |
[2:05:52] | Ford. Ford. Ford. | 三台福特 并驾齐驱 |
[2:05:55] | I don’t think we can actually do that, sir, but… | 我觉得不太可能做到 先生 |
[2:05:59] | Why not? | 为什么不能 |
[2:06:01] | Miles is laps ahead, Leo. | 迈尔斯现在领先不止一圈 里奥 |
[2:06:02] | What would you have him do, slow down? | 你想让他怎么做 减速吗 |
[2:06:07] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[2:06:16] | Mr. Ford wants Miles to slow down. | 福特先生想让迈尔斯减减 |
[2:06:18] | He wants all three cars to cross at the exact same time. | 他希望三辆车可以同时冲过终点 |
[2:06:20] | He thinks it’ll be a historic moment for Ford. | 他认为对福特来说 这将会是历史性的一刻 |
[2:06:22] | It’ll make a great photograph. | 拍出来的照片一定赏心悦目 |
[2:06:26] | Shelby, Miles needs to be a team player here, | 谢尔比 迈尔斯现在要发挥团队精神 |
[2:06:29] | and so do you. | 你也一样 |
[2:06:30] | You gonna tell him, or you need me to? | 你来告诉他 还是我来说 |
[2:06:33] | Don’t go near my driver. Go on. | 离我的车手远一点 走开 |
[2:06:37] | This is what Mr. Ford wants. | 这是福特先生的要求 |
[2:06:38] | Go on now. | 给我走开 |
[2:06:40] | – He expects loyalty. – Go on. | -他希望看到你们的忠诚 -走开 |
[2:06:59] | Guys, let’s go. Come on. All right, look lively, boys. | 行动起来 小伙子们 动作快点 |
[2:07:01] | Let’s go. Frosty. | 快点 弗罗斯特 |
[2:07:02] | Yeah, coming. | 来了 |
[2:07:05] | Let’s go. Come on. | 快点 |
[2:07:06] | What’s Beebe want? | 毕比要干什么 |
[2:07:14] | It’s off the scale, innit? | 看来是很过分的要求 |
[2:07:21] | They want you to slow down. | 他们想让你减速 |
[2:07:27] | Run that by me again. | 你再说一遍 |
[2:07:29] | They want you to slow down. | 他们想让你减速 |
[2:07:33] | You’re outshining their car, Ken. | 肯 你让他们的车相形见绌了 |
[2:07:35] | You’re four minutes up on McLaren. | 你领先了迈凯伦四分钟 |
[2:07:37] | The Deuce wants the three Fords | 大魔王希望福特的三辆车 |
[2:07:38] | to cross the finish line one, two, three, all together. | 分别以第一 第二 第三名一起冲过终点线 |
[2:07:46] | They’re asking that you be a team player… | 他们要求你有些团队精神 |
[2:07:50] | and make that photograph happen for ’em. | 帮助他们拍下那样一张照片 |
[2:07:51] | That photograph. That’s good. | 就为了拍张照片 他们真行啊 |
[2:07:55] | That is good. | 真会想 |
[2:08:00] | Ken, even if you tie for first… | 肯 即便你和他们并列夺冠 |
[2:08:03] | you’d still be the first man ever to win… | 你仍然是史上第一个在同一年内夺下 |
[2:08:05] | Sebring, Daytona, and Le Mans in the same year. | 赛百灵 迪通拿 和勒芒三项赛事冠军的人 |
[2:08:09] | You’d have the triple crown. | 你将成为三冠王 |
[2:08:17] | Look, I ain’t get… | 听着 我没有… |
[2:08:20] | I haven’t been able to get you | 我从第一天开始 |
[2:08:22] | to follow an order since day one. | 就无法让你服从命令 |
[2:08:24] | Whatever you wanna do is fine with me. | 无论你想怎么做我都可以接受 |
[2:08:27] | My choice? | 我做主吗 |
[2:08:30] | Your choice. | 你做主 |
[2:08:38] | The engine’s running at boiling. | 发动机已经快到极限了 |
[2:08:40] | The brakes are shot. | 刹车也快不行了 |
[2:08:45] | How was that? | 安排好了吗 |
[2:08:48] | Taken care of. | 都搞定了 |
[2:08:49] | The car’s yours, Ken. | 车准备好了 肯 |
[2:08:50] | Ken, the car’s yours. | 肯 车为你准备好了 |
[2:08:53] | Ken! | 肯 |
[2:08:54] | Car’s yours, Ken. | 可以出发了 肯 |
[2:09:29] | It’s the Fords that are the cars to beat, | 所有车手都在追赶福特车队 |
[2:09:31] | claiming the top three positions… | 此刻他们的三辆车包揽了前三名 |
[2:09:33] | What the hell is he doing? | 他到底在做什么 |
[2:09:33] | led by Ken Miles in Ford number 1… | 肯·迈尔斯驾驶着福特1号位居第一 |
[2:09:39] | Don’t answer that. | 不许接 |
[2:09:40] | Get away from it. | 离电话远点 |
[2:09:42] | Get away from it. | 离电话远点 |
[2:09:43] | Ken Miles in Ford number 1 is demonstrating | 驾驶着福特1号的肯·迈尔斯 |
[2:09:46] | why he’s one of the top drivers here at Le Mans | 此刻正以他超凡的车技 |
[2:09:49] | with an outstanding display of skill. | 展示着为何他是勒芒赛上最出色的车手之一 |
[2:09:52] | Keep an eye on Ford number 1. | 观众们请瞧好福特1号 |
[2:10:10] | He’s gonna break his own record. | 他要破他自己的纪录了 |
[2:10:12] | Shut up. | 别说话 |
[2:10:22] | Wait for it. | 等等 |
[2:10:25] | Wait for it. | 再等等 |
[2:10:30] | Now. | 就现在 |
[2:10:36] | Miles. Miles. Miles. | 迈尔斯 迈尔斯 迈尔斯 |
[2:11:15] | Bellissimo. | 很漂亮 |
[2:11:16] | 3.30.6. That’s another record. | 3分30秒6 他又刷新纪录了 |
[2:11:24] | Another lap record falls to Ken Miles… | 肯·迈尔斯时再次刷新了最快圈速 |
[2:11:26] | It’s a perfect lap. | 这是完美的一圈 |
[2:11:26] | …breaking his own record | 打破了他自己的纪录 |
[2:11:28] | and virtually guaranteeing first place for Shelby American | 以此为谢尔比美国车队 |
[2:11:31] | and their exciting GT40. | 以及他们出色的GT40确保了冠军 |
[2:11:33] | Ken Miles in Shelby America’s Ford number 1 | 驾驶着谢尔比美国车队福特1号的肯·迈尔斯 |
[2:11:36] | just beat his own lap record. | 刚刚打破了他自己创下的圈速纪录 |
[2:11:39] | Three minutes and 30.6 seconds… | 3分30秒6 |
[2:11:41] | Bring him in. | 让他进站 |
[2:11:42] | Right now! He’s outta control. | 马上让他进站 他已经失控了 |
[2:11:44] | Now, you bring him in before he wrecks that car | 在他毁了那辆车 使我们无法完成比赛之前 |
[2:11:46] | and we don’t finish. | 让他进站 |
[2:11:50] | Bring him in, Shelby, | 让他进站 谢尔比 |
[2:11:51] | or I will get you banned from the SCCA and the FIA. | 否则我让SCCA和FIA把你的车队禁了 |
[2:11:51] | SCCA 美国赛车俱乐部 FIA 国际汽车联盟 | |
[2:11:55] | Ken Miles is behind the wheel, Leo. | 现在开车的人是肯·迈尔斯 里奥 |
[2:11:58] | That’s his car to the finish. | 如何完成比赛由他决定 |
[2:12:01] | ♪ H-a-p-p-y ♪ | ♪ 快快乐乐 ♪ |
[2:12:03] | ♪ I’m h-a-p-p-y ♪ | ♪ 我快快乐乐 ♪ |
[2:12:06] | ♪ I know I am, I’m sure I am ♪ | ♪ 我确定一定以及肯定自己很快乐 ♪ |
[2:13:35] | Come on, lads, where are ya? | 快呀 伙计们 怎么还没追上来 |
[2:13:47] | – That is quite a sight to see. – What’s he doing? | -这真是难得一见的赛况 -他在做什么 |
[2:13:50] | Mum, why is he slowing down? | 妈妈 他为什么在减速 |
[2:13:51] | …the second and third place Fords to close ranks. | 第二名和第三名的福特赛车紧随其后 |
[2:14:24] | The three Fords are going to cross the line together. | 三辆福特将会同时冲过终点 |
[2:14:27] | Ken Miles slowed down. He waited for them. | 肯·迈尔斯减速了 等他的队友追上 |
[2:14:29] | – Here are the Fords lined up in a row… – Dad. No. | -现在三辆福特并排前行 -爸爸 不要 |
[2:14:32] | – It’s all right .- Dad. | -没事的 -爸爸 |
[2:14:33] | – It’s all right. – One, two, three. | -没事的 -一 二 三 |
[2:14:34] | Look, he’s bringing them in. | 他带领着他们 |
[2:14:35] | Led by Ken Miles… | 由肯·迈尔斯引领… |
[2:14:36] | He’s bringing them all in together. | 他带领他们一起冲过终点 |
[2:14:37] | …certainly the leader of this group | 他毫无疑问是此队的引领者… |
[2:14:39] | – and owner of the Le Mans lap record… – Good for you. | -他刚刚创下勒芒赛… -干得好 |
[2:14:42] | – …set just moments ago. – Good for you, Ken. | -最快圈速纪录 -肯 干得好 |
[2:15:02] | Yeah! Yeah! | 太好了 太好了 |
[2:15:11] | Look at that. | 瞧瞧这场面 |
[2:15:15] | – Well done, Leo. – You too, Don. | -干得漂亮 里奥 -你也是 唐 |
[2:15:34] | Please stand by. | 请稍等 |
[2:15:35] | Final results are under review. | 最终赛果正在审核 |
[2:15:37] | …is explain to me how he’s finished first | 和我解释一下为什么他最先冲过终点 |
[2:15:39] | and he’s not won the race? | 却不是第一名 |
[2:15:40] | Because McLaren started from further, | 因为迈凯伦的起点更靠后 |
[2:15:42] | so he came in… he won. | 所以他更… 他赢了 |
[2:15:44] | Look, it’s not a tie. | 结果不是并列第一 |
[2:15:45] | No, because McLaren… | 不是并列 因为迈凯伦 |
[2:15:46] | Because McLaren started further back, | 因为迈凯伦的起点更靠后 |
[2:15:48] | he’s saying he’s traveled that little bit further, | 他说他的行驶里程更多一些 |
[2:15:50] | so he’s won and not Ken. | 所以他赢了 而不是肯 |
[2:15:50] | It’s a longer distance. He won. | 行驶里程更多 他赢了 |
[2:15:51] | That is bullshit. That’s bullshit. | 这太扯了 胡扯 |
[2:15:53] | Shel! Hold on! | 谢尔 等等 |
[2:16:09] | Where’s the tie? | 并列第一呢 |
[2:16:11] | Where’s the goddamn tie? | 你他妈不是说并列第一吗 |
[2:16:12] | – What? – You son of a bitch! | -什么 -你这个王八蛋 |
[2:16:14] | – Shelby! – You knew! | -谢尔比 -你早知道会这样 |
[2:16:15] | No, I didn’t know! | 不 我并不知道 |
[2:16:16] | – That’s enough! Enough! – Get off me! | -够了 够了 -放开我 |
[2:16:20] | Bruce. | 布鲁斯 |
[2:16:20] | Nice race, mate. Congrats. | 赛得漂亮 兄弟 祝贺 |
[2:16:44] | Shel! | 谢尔 |
[2:16:50] | They robbed you, Ken. | 他们抢了你冠军 肯 |
[2:16:51] | Here is the clarification. | 以下是对赛果的澄清 |
[2:16:53] | Though the drivers finished the race in a heat, | 虽然三名车手同时冲过终点线 |
[2:16:56] | McLaren has been ruled the winner | 但因为迈凯伦的起点更靠后 |
[2:16:58] | as he started from farther back. | 他被裁定为冠军 |
[2:16:59] | Some bullshit technicality. | 都是些胡扯的技术细节 |
[2:17:01] | Final results. Ford number 2, | 最终结果 由迈凯伦和阿蒙驾驶的 |
[2:17:03] | driven by McLaren and Amon, is the winner. | 福特2号 赢得了比赛的冠军 |
[2:17:06] | Ford number 1, driven by Miles and Hulme, | 由迈尔斯和赫尔姆驾驶的福特1号 |
[2:17:09] | second place. | 获得了亚军 |
[2:17:11] | In third place, Bucknum and Hutcherson | 季军是由巴克奴和哈切森 |
[2:17:13] | in Ford number 5. | 驾驶的福特5号 |
[2:17:15] | I never should’ve asked you. | 我根本不该和你说 |
[2:17:22] | Selling cars, huh? | 都是为了卖车 对吧 |
[2:17:27] | That’s what they do. | 他们就是干这个的 |
[2:17:29] | Well, you promised me the drive. | 你许诺过让我驾驶 |
[2:17:35] | Not the win. | 没许诺过夺冠 |
[2:17:38] | It was a hell of a drive. | 你开得太棒了 |
[2:17:40] | She’s a hell of a machine. | 是我们的车很棒 |
[2:17:43] | She’s fast. | 它确实很快 |
[2:17:46] | Could be faster. | 还能更快 |
[2:17:49] | The 7 liter’s sweet… | 7L发动机确实性能绝佳 |
[2:17:51] | but… | 不过 |
[2:17:54] | we still need a lighter chassis. | 我们仍然需要轻一些的底盘 |
[2:17:55] | I was thinking bonded aluminium. | 我在考虑使用复合铝材 |
[2:17:59] | It’s a ground-up rebuild, but if it works… | 我们要从头开始打造 但如果能成 |
[2:18:03] | we can lose a couple hundred pounds. | 可以减轻几百斤车重 |
[2:18:05] | Well, what the hell are we doing here? | 那我们还在这浪费什么时间 |
[2:18:08] | Let me take a shower, get a cup of tea… | 让我回去洗个澡 喝杯茶 |
[2:18:11] | ham and cheese cob or something. | 再来点火腿奶酪夹面包什么的 |
[2:18:14] | We’re gonna get the bastards next year. | 我们明年再来赢这些王八蛋 |
[2:18:40] | Got a bit of fuel left in the tank. | 油缸里还剩一点汽油 |
[2:18:43] | What do you think of those honeycomb panels? | 你觉得那些蜂窝板结构的底盘怎么样 |
[2:18:45] | What you were looking for? | 是你想要的吗 |
[2:18:47] | Don’t know yet. | 还不知道 |
[2:19:14] | She looks pretty good. | 这车看起来相当棒 |
[2:19:26] | There’s a point, at 7,000 RPM… | 在七千转时 有一个临界点 |
[2:19:31] | where everything fades. | 一切都变得虚无 |
[2:19:36] | The machine becomes weightless. | 车失去了重量 |
[2:19:39] | Just disappears. | 直接消失了 |
[2:19:41] | Yeah! | 爽 |
[2:19:42] | And all that’s left is a body… | 只留下一具躯壳 |
[2:19:44] | moving through space and time. | 在时空中穿梭 |
[2:19:50] | 7,000 RPM. | 七千转 |
[2:19:53] | That’s where you meet it. | 就是那个临界点 |
[2:19:57] | You feel it coming. | 你能感觉到它的来临 |
[2:19:58] | It creeps up on you, close in your ear. | 它悄悄地逼近你 来到你的耳边 |
[2:20:09] | Asks you a question. | 向你提出一个问题 |
[2:20:12] | The only question that matters. | 一个终极的问题 |
[2:20:19] | Get the van! | 把货车开过来 |
[2:20:22] | “Who are you?” | “你究竟是谁” |
[2:20:57] | What do you think? | 感觉如何 |
[2:20:58] | It’s fantastic. Feels really good. | 太棒了 感觉好极了 |
[2:21:01] | Nice and smooth. | 驾驶感流畅 |
[2:21:03] | No vibration in the box. Feels really strong. | 变速箱没有振动 感觉马力强劲 |
[2:21:06] | You drove it for less than an hour. | 你才开了不到一小时 |
[2:21:08] | You can’t tell shit after an hour. | 你能感觉出来个屁 |
[2:21:10] | Go for seven even, that’d be 14 all in. | 每辆车七千块整 总共就是一万四 |
[2:21:14] | Shel. | 谢尔 |
[2:21:17] | 赛道之星 | |
[2:21:25] | Shel, that guy, you know the one in the hat, | 谢尔 那个家伙 就是那个戴帽子的 |
[2:21:28] | he’s ready to close on those two 427s. | 他已经决定下单两辆眼镜蛇427 |
[2:21:31] | His and hers. Full freight. | 他和他太太一人一辆 全额运费 |
[2:21:34] | They, flew in from Galveston. | 他们是从加尔温斯顿飞过来的 |
[2:21:41] | I need you to come outside for maybe a minute. | 我需要你出来个一两分钟 |
[2:21:44] | And do what? | 做什么 |
[2:21:47] | Be Carroll Shelby. | 做卡罗尔·谢尔比 |
[2:21:50] | Tell them a story, spin a few magic words. | 给他们讲个故事 说点吉祥话 |
[2:21:53] | What does that mean? “Magic words”? | “吉祥话”是什么意思 |
[2:21:57] | It means… | 我的意思是 |
[2:21:59] | come outside and say hello | 出来跟他们打个招呼 |
[2:22:01] | and make them feel good about their purchase. | 让他们这个钱花得心里舒服 |
[2:22:03] | They’re getting the damn cars. | 他们买的是车 |
[2:22:04] | That’s what they get for their money, Phil. | 他们花了钱 车就归他们了 菲尔 |
[2:22:06] | Now, either they want ’em or they don’t. | 要买就买 不买拉倒 |
[2:22:08] | – Am I some kind of a lounge act? – No. | -我难道是个戏子吗 -不是 |
[2:22:09] | Am I here to talk people into things? | 我难道是个搞推销的吗 |
[2:22:23] | It’s been six months, Shel. | 已经过去六个月了 谢尔 |
[2:22:26] | Six months. | 六个月了 |
[2:22:32] | Sometimes they don’t get out of the car. | 有时候他们不会活着下车 |
[2:23:10] | Peter! | 彼得 |
[2:23:12] | Peter, come and take the garbage out. | 彼得 来把垃圾搬出去 |
[2:23:15] | Mr. Shelby. | 谢尔比先生 |
[2:23:18] | Hello, Pete. | 你好 彼得 |
[2:23:21] | I remember that wrench. | 我记得那把扳手 |
[2:23:24] | My dad threw it at you. | 我爸爸拿它扔了你 |
[2:23:27] | I believe he did. | 是的 |
[2:23:29] | Why? | 为什么 |
[2:23:35] | I think I probably said something to him. | 好像因为我对他说了些什么 |
[2:23:38] | Called him a few names. | 骂了他几句 |
[2:23:42] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[2:23:52] | Do you wanna speak to my mum? | 你要找我妈妈吗 |
[2:23:55] | Well, I did. | 我是想找她 |
[2:23:56] | I came to say hello, check in on her and… | 我想来打个招呼 看她过得好不好 还有… |
[2:24:04] | Then I started thinking that sometimes… | 然后我想到 有时候 |
[2:24:10] | words… | 言语… |
[2:24:12] | just… ar-are not useful. | 根本没有任何用处 |
[2:24:22] | Tools are useful ’cause you can make stuff with ’em | 工具是有用的 因为你能用它们造东西 |
[2:24:24] | and you can fix stuff with ’em. | 也能用它们修东西 |
[2:24:27] | Here. | 给你 |
[2:24:30] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[2:24:40] | Your daddy was… | 你爸爸是… |
[2:24:45] | He was your friend. | 他是你的朋友 |
[2:24:52] | Yes, he was. | 是的 他是我的朋友 |
[2:24:55] | Yes, sir. | 没错 小伙子 |
[2:25:02] | And he thought you was just finer than frog fur. | 他觉得你是个特别棒的孩子 |
[2:25:09] | Peter! | 彼得 |
[2:25:16] | I think I’ve gotta go help my mum. | 我得去帮妈妈干活了 |
[2:25:20] | What are you doing here then? Go on. | 那你还磨蹭什么呢 快去吧 |
[2:25:23] | Bye. | 再见 |
[2:26:39] | 肯·迈尔斯深受全世界赛车迷的尊敬 入选赛车名人堂 | |
[2:26:45] | 卡罗尔·谢尔比成为了历史上 最成功和最有名的赛车设计者之一 | |
[2:26:50] | 由谢尔比和迈尔斯研制的福特GT40 赢得了1966 1967 1968及1969年的勒芒耐力赛 | |
[2:26:57] | 是迄今为止唯一赢得过 勒芒24小时耐力赛的美国产赛车 |