Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

Fly Me To The Moon(带我去月球)[2008]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on Fly Me To The Moon(带我去月球)[2008]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:带我去月球
英文名称:Fly Me To The Moon
年代:2008

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[00:37] 1961年 卡纳维拉尔角(佛罗里达州肯尼迪空间中心)
[00:54] Weather looks good today. on schedule for liftoff. 今天天气不错 按计划起飞
[00:57] T minus 30 minutes and counting. 倒计时30分钟 开始
[01:00] In 1957 the soviet union opened the final frontier 1957年 苏联将人造卫星送入地球轨道
[01:06] By sending the sputnik satellite into orbit. 人类探索自然的征途开启了新的篇章
[01:10] Four years later when NASA was putting monkeys in its rockets 4年后 美国太空总署将试验猴子送上火箭时
[01:15] Cosmonaut Yuri Gagarin became the first man to go into space. 苏联太空人尤里・加加林成为首位进入太空的人类
[01:20] The soviets were beating the americans to every milestone off the planet. 在地球历史的每个里程碑上 苏联都走在美国前面
[01:26] Feeling a sense of urgency 情急之下
[01:28] In finding a way to overtake the soviets in the space race 为了寻找能在太空竞赛中击败苏联的方法
[01:32] President John f. Kennedy made a momentous statement 约翰・肯尼迪总统于1961年5月25日
[01:35] To a joint session of congress on may 25th 1961. 在国会联席会议上发表了一项重要声明
[01:42] I believe that this nation should commit itself 我相信这个民族能够齐心协力达成这个目标
[01:45] To achieving the goal before this decade is out 即在1970年以前
[01:49] Of landing a man on the moon and returning him safely to the earth. 人类将乘坐宇宙飞船登陆月球并且安全返回
[02:24] 1961年5月
[02:40] Fly me to the moon 带我飞向月球
[02:42] Let me play among the stars 让我在群星之间嬉戏
[02:47] Let me see what spring is like 让我欣赏木星与土星上
[02:50] On jupiter and mars 春天的景致
[02:55] In other words hold my hand 来吧 牵起我的手来
[03:02] In other words oh baby kiss me 来吧 吻我吧 宝贝儿
[03:14] Okay Apollo 10 prepare for re-entry checklist. 好了 阿波罗10号 准备进行重返确认
[03:18] Copy that. we are now 101 000 nautical miles from splashdown. 收到 我们现在离海面降落点10万1千海里
[03:39] Groovin’ 周日下午
[03:42] On a sunday afternoon 享受音乐律动
[03:48] Really oh baby 宝贝儿 我实在是
[03:52] Couldn’t get away too soon 沉浸其中难以自拔
[03:55] No baby 不 宝贝儿
[03:58] I can’t imagine anything that’s better 没有何事能更令我快乐
[04:03] The world is ours whenever we’re together 你我相伴 即拥有整个世界
[04:08] There ain’t a place I’d like to be instead of 没有何处能更令我欢喜
[04:12] Groovin’ 享受音乐律动
[04:17] Hey guys! far out! 各位 太好了
[04:19] I found some double-chocolate layer cake and pudding too! 我找到双层巧克力蛋糕和布丁
[04:25] Didn’t you just eat four slices of pepperoni pizza? 你不是刚吃过四块辣肠披萨吗
[04:29] What can I say? I have a fast meatball-ism. 我只能说 我吃下的肉丸消化速度超快
[04:33] Metabolism. all flies do. 新陈代谢 所有苍蝇的新陈代谢都很快
[04:35] But you Scooter you’re off the scale. 但你 斯古特 你超标了
[04:39] Cool! 真棒!
[04:40] That’s not a good thing. 这可不是好事
[04:42] Obesity is very rare in flies 肥胖的苍蝇很少有
[04:44] Given our propensity for constant movement and all. 苍蝇总是不停地运动
[04:47] Gorging yourself will lead to respiratory problems 暴饮暴食会导致呼吸困难
[04:50] Not to mention difficulty maintaining a positive self-esteem. 想保持体面就更不要提了
[04:55] Scooter! that is gross! 斯古特 你真恶心!
[05:03] So what’s going on with all the launches over there lately? 最近那边的发射是怎么回事
[05:07] Beats me. 我怎么知道
[05:09] Hey guys! you want some? 兄弟们 要不要来一点?
[05:12] We’re trying to work here Scooter. 我们在干活呢 斯古特
[05:15] Okay. 那好吧
[05:16] I guess you don’t want to hear what I found out at Mikey’s house. 估计你也没兴趣知道我在麦奇的房子里找到了些什么
[05:21] The human’s mom makes killer meat loaf on tuesdays. 那位人类母亲总会在周二做个超大份的肉糜卷
[05:25] Always chucks the leftovers. 她会丢掉剩余的部分
[05:27] Oh! and she made the best upside-down pineapple cake 她还会做最美味的菠萝蛋糕
[05:32] With all the frosting whipped cream and chocolate syrup! 铺上糖霜 鲜奶油 还有巧克力酱
[05:35] Enough with the food. what did you hear? 食物话题到此为止 你打听到什么了
[05:38] – I think the dad works for the space guys. – Are you talking about nasa? -我觉得那个父亲在航天署工作 -你是说太空总署吗
[05:43] That’s it. 是的
[05:44] I overheard them talking and they said these guys the astro-nuts… 我无意中听到他们说 那些人是航天坚果
[05:50] Astronauts. so what about them? 是航天飞行员 他们怎么了
[05:53] Hi guys. what you doing? 男孩们 在做什么呢?
[05:55] Nothing much. what are you doing here? 没什么 你们来这里做什么
[05:58] We’re meeting Butch and Ray here. they’re taking us on a big adventure. 布切和雷约我们 说要带我们去来次大冒险
[06:03] Oh yeah? what kind of adventure? 真的? 什么样的冒险?
[06:05] Nothing much. just hopping the train to Kendrick 没什么 不过是搭上前往肯德瑞克的火车
[06:09] Grabbing a quick bite at the treatment plant. 在食盘上分一杯羹就走
[06:12] What are you pipsqueaks up to? 你们这些小家伙想干什么?
[06:15] Looks like they’re playing backyard adventure to me Butch. 看起来好像是在后花园玩探险游戏
[06:20] Let me give you kids a piece of adventuring advice. 给你们这些毛头小子一点关于探险的建议
[06:24] Be alert. think like you got eyes behind your head. 保持警觉 就像脑袋后面有眼睛一样
[06:29] We do have eyes behind our heads. 我们脑袋后面本来就有眼睛
[06:32] Bingo. 说对了
[06:34] Ladies shall we leave these kids to their playtime? 小姐们 放这群小子继续玩过家家吧
[06:39] Playtime! that’s a good one Butch! 过家家! 说得好 布切
[06:46] Everybody’s going on an adventure doing stuff. 大家都去探险 去干大事
[06:50] And what do we do? we talk about kid stuff. 我们呢? 我们还在讨论小孩的玩意儿
[06:54] We are kids. 我们就是小孩
[06:56] Exactly. 没错
[06:58] So you were saying about the astronauts? 你刚才说宇航员吗
[07:01] – they’re sending them to the moon. – what? the moon? -他们要到月亮上去 -什么 月亮?
[07:06] – that’s what I heard. – wow. that would be so cool. -我是这么听到的 -哇 那真是太棒了
[07:12] An awesome scientific feat is what it would be. 这可是了不起的科学壮举
[07:15] I’d like to do something like that. 我也想干那样的大事
[07:17] You know go someplace different someplace exotic. 到不同凡响的地方 到外面的世界去
[07:21] I was at the pinehill dump last year for this all-you-could-eat festival. 我上一年去垃圾山参加”任你吃”美食节了
[07:25] I’m talking someplace special not a dump. 我指特别的地方 不是垃圾场
[07:28] We’re flies. we buzz around eat make humans go crazy. 我们只是苍蝇 嗡嗡叫四处飞 吃东西 把人逼疯
[07:33] What else do you need out of life? 除了这些还需要什么呢?
[07:36] If it ain’t an adventure it ain’t worth doing. 如果那不是冒险 就不值一试
[07:40] Okay grandpa mcfly. 好了 麦克苍蝇老公公
[07:42] Oh no! I forgot! 糟糕 我忘记了
[07:44] What? what? 怎么了
[07:46] It’s grandpa’s birthday party. I’m late! come on you guys. 外公的生日会 我迟到了 快走 伙计们
[07:49] You’re both invited. 你们都被邀请了
[07:51] All right! 好哇
[08:00] Hey wait up guys! 等等我 伙计们
[08:07] I’m going up the country baby don’t you wanna go 我要去乡村 宝贝 你不想去吗
[08:12] I’m going up the country 我要去乡村
[08:14] Baby don’t you wanna go 宝贝 你不想去吗
[08:18] I’m going to some place where I’ve never been before 我要到从前不曾探访的地方去
[08:28] Drop the cake! 丢掉那蛋糕!
[08:31] You can’t drop perfectly stale cake. 怎么可以扔掉腐败得刚刚好的蛋糕
[08:33] mom says flies are starving in india. 妈妈说很多印度苍蝇还在挨饿呢(美国苍蝇真NB啊)
[09:00] I’m gonna leave this city got to get away 我要离开城市 远离尘嚣
[09:06] I’m gonna leave this city got to get away 我要离开城市 远离尘嚣
[09:12] All this fussing and fighting man 远离所有烦扰和争吵
[09:14] You know I sure can’t stay 你知道我不可能留下
[09:18] Now baby pack your leaving trunk you know we got to leave today 现在 宝贝 收拾行装 今天启程
[09:22] Just exactly where we going I cannot say 前路茫茫 未有方向
[09:24] But we might even leave the USA 也许就此远离美利坚
[09:30] ’cause there’s a brand new game and I wanna play 因为那儿有我想玩的新东西
[09:33] Louie! 路易
[09:35] Hiya kid. well look at you all grown up with the light and all. 你们好啊 孩子们 都长大了 连尾巴都发光了
[09:41] Careful the girls will be all over you. 当心 女孩会迷上你们的
[09:44] Hiya Louie. you want some party mold? 你好啊 路易 要不要派对霉糕?
[09:48] Never turn down free mold. 永不拒绝免费霉糕
[09:53] Yeah I’m trying to watch my weight these days. 是啊 我最近在控制体重
[09:56] You never know what kind of crap is in these things. 都不知道这团东西里有什么臭屎呢
[09:58] It’s a dung ball stupid! there isn’t anything but crap in it. 这是粪球 笨蛋 里面就只有屎(某个笑话的翻版)
[10:04] So a woman walks into the kitchen 一个女人走进厨房
[10:07] Finds her husband walking around with this huge swatter. 发现她丈夫穿着大大的毛衣踱来踱去
[10:11] “what are you doing?” she asks. “hunting flies ” he tells her. “你在干什么?” 她问道 “我在捕苍蝇” 男人说
[10:16] “you get any?” she replies. “捕到了吗?” 女人问
[10:18] “yep three males two females.” “how can you tell?” “3只公的 2只母的” “你怎么知道的?”
[10:23] “well ” he says “three were on the beer can “呃” 男人说: “3只停在啤酒罐上”
[10:26] “and two were on the phone!” “两只停在电话上”
[10:32] Trust me it’s very funny. 相信我 这真的很好笑
[10:37] Okay kids we’re wearing grandpa out. go out and play in the garbage. 好了孩子们 别缠着外公了 到外面玩吧
[10:43] Stay away from any chemicals! and don’t test the frogs! 记得离化学品远点 别跟青蛙玩!
[10:48] – How are we holding up Dad? – where’s my favorite grandson? -怎么样 爸爸? -我的乖孙子在哪儿啊?
[10:52] Hello Mrs. Mcfly. Happy birthday Grandpa Mcfly. 你好 麦克女士 生日快乐 麦克外公
[10:55] Yummy is this brie? 美味 那是软干酪吗
[10:57] Scooter show some manners. 斯古特 礼貌点
[11:00] I think your grandson and company have arrived. 你的孙子和他的朋友们都来了
[11:03] – Here’s my boy. – Hi grandpa. happy birthday. -我的乖孙子啊 -外公 生日快乐
[11:07] What’s this? 这是什么
[11:09] Oh I remember this flypaper. 呃 我记得 这是粘苍蝇纸
[11:13] Still got some bite to it don’t it? 还是会有苍蝇上它的当啊
[11:15] Yes sir. it was down in Argentina. 对了 想当年我在阿根廷
[11:19] Ended up saving ten lives that day 救了十只苍蝇(苍蝇中的兰博)
[11:21] Barely escaped with my own wings intact. 自己也是冒险脱身 翅膀差点没被粘掉
[11:23] Where in tarnation did you ever find it? 你在哪找到这混账玩意儿的?
[11:27] Mom had it hidden away. 妈妈把它藏起来了
[11:29] And it would have stayed that way if it 要不是某人鬼鬼祟祟的小动作
[11:31] Wasn’t for someone’s snooping little ways. 这东西本来该继续藏着
[11:33] Curiosity killed the cat. think what it would do to a fly. 好奇心惹祸根 想想这东西是怎么害死苍蝇的
[11:37] You worry too much sweetie. let him grow up for darn sake. 你担心太多了 亲爱的 看在上帝的份上 让他自己学着长大
[11:41] – Tell your grandpa here how you’re doing. – just great. -跟外公说说你怎样了 -我过得还不错
[11:44] How are you doing? 你还身体好吗?
[11:45] Not bad for an old fly. 就我这把年纪来说 还算不错
[11:49] You know any hotties who want to go honey-dipping? 知道哪儿有姑娘想玩玩后庭花的不?(��…苍蝇也好这一口?)
[11:51] Dad be nice. 爸爸 正经点
[11:55] I’m gonna go check on the maggots. 我得去看看那些蛆怎么样了
[11:58] Grandpa you think a fly could ever go to the moon? 外公 你觉得苍蝇能到月亮上去吗
[12:02] The moon? sure. anything’s possible. 月亮? 当然行 凡事皆有可能
[12:06] Remember the motto 记住这句座右铭
[12:08] If it ain’t an adventure it ain’t worth doing. 不是冒险 就不值一搏
[12:17] I ever tell you I once flew 我跟你说过和艾米丽・艾尔哈特一起飞越
[12:19] across the Atlantic ocean with Amelia Earhart? 大西洋的事情吗(美国女飞行员1932年单独飞越大西洋)
[12:22] About a hundred times. 说过上百遍了
[12:25] You wanna hear it a hundred and one times? 那你要听第101遍吗
[12:28] Sure. I love that story grandpa. 当然了 我喜欢这个故事
[12:31] Well if you insist. 如果你坚持要听的话 那好吧
[12:35] We were about 10 hours into it out over the Atlantic ocean. 我们飞行了大约10小时 正在大西洋上空
[12:43] Everything was going a-okay 一切进展顺利
[12:45] So I thought I’d take myself a little snooze catch 40 winks. you know. 所以我就想打个盹 眯一会儿
[13:08] Well no sooner had I dozed off 但没多久我就惊醒了
[13:10] I woke up to find the plane in one serious nosedive! 发现飞机正在猛烈俯冲
[13:15] What was wrong grandpa? 发生什么事了 外公?
[13:17] I’ll tell you what was wrong. she gosh darn fell asleep. 我来告诉你出了什么事 她居然睡着了
[13:22] That ocean was like black pavement and it was coming up real fast! 海面看起来就像一块迎面而来的黑色路面
[13:27] We were gonna die. 我们要没命了
[13:29] – what did you do grandpa? – what any brave fly would do. -你当时做了什么? -做了一只勇敢的苍蝇该做的事情
[13:34] I flew straight up her nose. 我朝着她的鼻孔冲过去
[13:45] She blew out one serious booger. I was almost a goner. 她打了一个大喷嚏 我差点淹死在那鼻涕里
[13:54] You saved the day grandpa. 你化险为夷啊 外公
[13:57] Darn right I did. 没错
[14:03] After that it was smooth flying. 自此之后 一切顺利
[14:07] Couple hours later we landed in france. the rest is history. 几个小时后 我们在法国着陆 名垂千古
[14:16] 女性飞行员20小时穿越大西洋
[14:20] That’s when I met Nadia. 我和娜迪亚就是这样相遇的
[14:22] Who’s Nadia? you never told me about her. 娜迪亚是谁 你从来没提过她
[14:25] Oh I guess I haven’t. 大概没提过吧
[14:28] Well she was just about the prettiest thing with wings I’d ever seen. 她是所有长翅膀的生物里最最漂亮的
[14:32] Russian from minsk. 她是俄国人 从明斯克市来的
[14:34] Wow. you knew a russian? 你认识俄国人?
[14:36] Sure did. 当然了
[14:38] – How come you didn’t marry her? – well… -你怎么没跟她结婚? -那个…
[14:42] That’s kind of hard to explain. wasn’t meant to be I guess. 很难解释 就是不想吧 我猜
[14:46] But she could put away the vodka. we once drank so much we… 但她很能喝伏特加 有一次我们喝多了…
[14:51] Oh Nat? 内特?
[14:53] Why don’t you go say hello to your cousin Sheila? 你怎么不去和希拉表妹打个招呼
[14:55] – she just came out of her cocoon. – yeah. sure mom. -她刚刚脱茧 -好吧 妈妈
[14:59] See if anybody needs anything. don’t let Scooter eat all the food. 看看大家有没有什么要你帮忙的 别让斯古特把东西都吃光了
[15:04] Let me know when you’re taking off for the moon! 你要去月球的话 记得要告诉我
[15:07] I might want to come along with you. 我兴许会与你同行
[15:09] Don’t put crazy ideas in his head dad. 爸爸 别给小孩子灌输奇怪的念头
[15:11] Nothing crazy about a boy having an imagination. 小孩子想象力丰富没啥坏事
[15:14] Can’t hold him back forever. 总不能老管着他
[15:15] I’m just trying to prepare him for the real world out there dad. 我只想让他学会接受现实 爸爸
[15:19] Dreamers get swatted. 空想家总遭现实打击
[15:21] Mrs. mcfly one of your maggots just jumped on the baxters’ dog. 麦克女士 你的一个蛆掉到巴斯特家的狗身上了
[15:25] – they’re halfway down the block. – coming. -它们正向街区走 -我来了
[15:31] All right! 好啊!
[15:34] Who wants to twist an antenna with old Louie? 谁想和老路易来疯一把?
[15:48] When I don’t know what to do 每当我不知所措
[15:50] I just wanna fly fly fly 我就想飞啊 飞啊 飞
[15:53] I wanna be with you and make you dance dance dance 我想牵起你的手 一起跳啊 跳啊 跳
[15:58] Baby baby baby make me feel so hot hot hot 宝贝 宝贝 宝贝 你让我如此火热 火热 火热
[16:18] Let me know when you’re taking off for the moon! 你要去月球的话 记得要告诉我
[16:21] I might want to come along with you. 我兴许会与你同行
[16:50] Okay. I’ve been doing a lot of thinking. 好啦 我想得够多的了
[16:55] I was doing a lot of sleeping. couldn’t this have waited until tomorrow? 我在睡觉 你就不能等到明天吗
[17:00] – I’m going to the moon. – the moon? -我要上月亮去 -月亮?
[17:03] Are you crazy? a fly can’t make it to the moon. 你疯了吗 一只苍蝇不可能登月的
[17:06] We can if we hitch a ride. 我们搭火箭的顺风车就行
[17:08] Wait a minute. what’s this “we” stuff? 等等 你说”我们”是什么意思
[17:11] Guys we’ve watched a ton of these flights. 老兄 我们看过成千上万的航天飞行了
[17:14] They only last a few minutes. 时间都那么短
[17:16] we’ll be back before anyone misses us. 不会有人发现我们不见的
[17:19] Oh gosh I don’t know. the odds of making it are… 天哪 我不懂 这事成功的几率是…
[17:24] Where’s your sense of adventure? 你的冒险精神哪里去了?
[17:27] We’re always talking about taking a road trip. 我们不是常常说要去旅行吗
[17:30] Yeah road trip. earth. terra firma. 对 旅行 地球 陆地
[17:33] Is that a dessert? 那是种点心吗
[17:35] Oh just forget it then. you don’t want to go? I’ll go myself. 算了 你们不去 我自己去
[17:39] He’s crazy sleep-deprived. 他疯了 缺乏睡眠
[17:42] Nat wait! 内特 等等
[17:44] What… what are you doing? let him go. 什…你要干嘛 让他走
[17:49] Okay. 好吧
[17:51] Don’t do it. 别去
[17:53] I’m in. 我加入
[17:56] You did it. 你要去
[18:02] What? 什么?
[18:03] Oh no. you guys don’t need me to go. no way. 不行 你们不需要我一起去啊 不行
[18:07] – We need you. – Come on Scooter. we’re a team! -我们需要你 -来嘛 斯古特 我们是一支队伍
[18:12] You guys this is not good. 你们这些家伙 这可不好
[18:15] I’ve got heartburn just thinking about it. 我光想想都不舒服
[18:18] Scooter! 斯古特
[18:20] All right. all right I’m in. 好啦 好啦 我加入
[18:24] Adventure forever! 永恒的冒险!
[18:26] Dreamers get swatted? never! 空想家总受打击? 才不会呢!
[18:29] All right first thing we have to do is finish the space suits. 好了 首先 我们要做航天服
[18:33] – can we get them done by tomorrow? – yeah if I don’t sleep. -明天再做不行吗? -对啊 要是我不睡觉
[18:57] Kind of late to be wandering around isn’t it? 去夜游也太晚了点吧?
[19:01] I was just getting some fresh air was all. 我只是出去透透气
[19:04] Really? gee I can smell wood burning a mile away. 真的吗 我在1公里外就闻到烧木头的味道啦
[19:08] Maybe there’s a fire at the dump then. 也许是垃圾堆着火了
[19:10] I’m talking up here. I’d say the gears are turning pretty hard. 我是说你的小脑袋呢 脑筋不停地转
[19:14] You want to tell your grandpa what’s going on? 要跟外公说说你干什么了吗
[19:51] So tell your old grandpa what’s on your mind 来 告诉外公你在想什么
[19:55] Because I know something is. 我也许有点经验
[19:57] I want to do something special grandpa. 我想干点非同寻常的事情 外公
[20:00] I want to have a big adventure like you. 我想像你一样去冒险
[20:03] – Is that right? – yeah. -真的吗? -是啊
[20:05] You know I’m all for adventure. 我一心一意就为了冒险
[20:07] Nothing better than being out there taking risks 没什么比到外面的世界去更好 冒险
[20:10] Having that excitement pumping through you. 经历种种试炼
[20:12] Yeah! you can’t beat it. 魅力无法抗拒
[20:15] But I’ll tell you something. sometimes you gotta know 但我要告诉你一些事情 有时候 你必须知道
[20:19] That maybe you’re just not ready for the big adventure. 自己可能还没准备好冒险
[20:22] I bet you never waited for adventure. 我想你还没有为冒险等待过
[20:24] You’re right about that. 你说的对
[20:26] But well I have come up short. 但 我失败了
[20:30] What do you mean “short”? “失败”是什么意思
[20:32] Well as a matter of fact you talking about the moon tonight 事实上 你今晚讲到月亮
[20:35] Reminded me of the time I got my first taste of coming up short. 让我想起首次尝试失败的滋味
[20:39] The humans over at nasa were sending a monkey into space. 就在几年前 太空总署的人把猴子送上太空
[20:43] Just a handful of years ago I was planning on hitching a ride. 我计划要搭火箭的顺风车
[20:47] I was gonna be the first fly to go into space. 成为第一只上太空的苍蝇
[20:50] You actually went into space? 你去到太空了吗
[20:52] No not exactly. 没有
[20:56] Darn scientist knocked me clean off the monkey’s head. 臭科学家把我从猴子的头上打下来了
[21:05] Before I knew what hit me they were gone! 我搞不清怎么回事呢 他们就走了
[21:08] I had missed my shot my trip into space. 我就这样失去了机会 太空旅行的机会
[21:12] Yeah kind of knocked me back to earth in a manner of speaking. 说得好听些 就是让我重返地球
[21:16] I guess somebody was reminding me I’m an old fly. 这提醒我了 我是只老苍蝇
[21:21] Ever since then well 从那以后
[21:22] I began thinking maybe I should start acting my age. 我开始想 也许该认老了
[21:27] Your time will come little one. wait and see. 小宝贝 你们的时代即将来临 等着瞧吧
[21:32] Your time will come. 你们的时代即将来临
[22:27] How’d we make out with the space suits? 我们的太空服做的怎么样了
[22:30] Great. okay you guys this is it. 太棒了 伙计们 就这样了
[22:32] Mikey’s house is our ticket to the moon. 麦奇的家就是我们通往月球的门票
[22:36] I sure hope it’s a round-trip ticket. 多么希望是张往返票啊
[22:38] I need some breakfast. 我得吃点早餐
[23:05] Okay we split up and when the time is right 听着 时机一到我们就分头行事
[23:08] We get into the lunch pail. 我们就躲进午餐盒里
[23:10] – okay. let’s do it. – I can’t wait to get in there. -好了 行动吧 -我等不及了
[23:29] – scooter! iq’s been hit! – what? where is he? -斯古特 IQ被击中了 -什么 他在哪里
[23:36] Iq get up! move! IQ 快起来
[23:42] No! 不
[23:53] You okay? 你没事吧
[23:53] You guys are gonna give me a heart attack. 你们快把我吓的心脏病发了
[23:56] This is gonna be a crazy ride. 真是次疯狂的顺风车
[23:58] Hurry! she’s closing the lunch box! 快点 午餐盒马上就要合上了
[24:11] – thanks nat. – now we’re talking. breakfast. -谢谢 内特 -我们现在来享受早餐吧
[24:40] Moon here we come. 月球 我们来喽
[25:01] Morning everybody. what’s for breakfast? 大家早安 早餐吃什么
[25:04] I made mold fritters. 我做了霉油煎饼
[25:06] Where’s nat? 内特在哪里
[25:07] I thought he was down here already. wasn’t in his bed. 没在房间 我以为他早下来了
[25:10] Maggots stop playing with your grease. 蛆宝宝们 别再争抢黄油了
[25:13] Nat time for breakfast! where is he? 内特 吃早餐喽 他去哪里了
[25:18] He’s not here. he left. 他不在家 他走了
[25:21] What do you mean he left? where did he go? 他走了 什么意思 他去哪里了
[25:23] Hi everybody. has my scooter been here this morning? 大家好 今早我家斯古特有来过吗
[25:26] – I haven’t seen him. – are the boys here? -我没看到他 -孩子们在这里吗
[25:29] Don’t tell us. iq’s missing too? 别告诉我们 IQ也不见了
[25:32] Mommy! mommy! they went to the moon! 妈咪 妈咪 他们去月球了
[25:34] Not now. mommy’s talking. 别插嘴 妈咪在讲话呢
[25:36] They took a rocket to the moon mommy. 妈咪 他们搭火箭去月球了
[25:39] What did you say sweetheart? 甜心 你说什么
[25:41] He said rocket! he clearly said rocket. 火箭 他肯定提到过火箭
[25:43] – I heard moon. – what’s today’s date? -我听到月球这个词 -今天几号
[25:46] – please not now dad. – of course! -爸爸 求您少添乱了 -当然
[25:49] Of course what? 什么当然
[25:50] Today’s the day the humans are sending a man to the moon. 今天是人类要登月球的日子
[25:54] – nat’s going to the moon! – nat’s going to the moon! -内特去月球喽 -内特去月球喽
[25:56] – nat’s going to the moon! – nat’s going to the moon! -内特去月球喽 -内特去月球喽
[25:58] The heat from the rocket could kill them! 火箭散发的热气会杀死他们的
[26:01] I told iq “never ever cross the fence.” 我告诉过IQ”千万别做傻事”
[26:04] Oh my lord of the flies! 我的苍蝇老天啊
[26:06] They are going to the moon! 他们要去月球了
[26:18] Well I’ll be. 我将会
[26:31] Hey man. how’s it going? 老兄 进展如何
[26:32] Good guys. everything a-okay? 很好 伙计 一切还好吧
[26:34] Oh yeah. good to see you ben. 很好 很高兴见到你 本
[26:35] Big day huh? 大日子噢
[26:38] What if he doesn’t open his lunch pail? 要是他不开午餐盒怎么办
[26:41] Don’t worry. he’ll open it. humans love a second cup of coffee. 别怕 人类都不愿饿着自己 他总会打开的
[26:45] Just remember 只要记住
[26:46] when he does we get out of here pronto. 等他一开我们就马上飞出去
[26:48] He’ll be swatting at anything that moves. 他会拍打任何在动的东西
[26:51] Regroup on the nearest wall. 再到最近的墙边会合
[26:56] Okay. this is it guys! be alert. 伙计们 要打开喽 提高警惕
[27:10] Whoa that was close. 好险
[27:12] – he almost got me! – where’s scooter? -差点被他抓到 -斯古特呢
[27:16] I didn’t see him. 我没看到他
[27:17] There he is! what is he doing? 他在哪里 他在干嘛
[27:22] Scooter! 斯古特
[27:25] Oh no. scooter! 不 斯古特
[27:30] – what’s up guys? – I thought that was you down there. -怎么了 伙计们 -我还以为你在下面呢
[27:34] – where? – on the donut. well was on the donut. -哪里 -曾在油炸圈饼上
[27:38] You thought that fatso was me? I’m insulted. 你们以为那个胖子是我 太看不起我了吧
[27:50] Nice fake-out fly. 装的漂亮 苍蝇兄
[27:53] Okay listen up. phase one complete. 好了 听着 第一步已成功
[27:57] Now we find the astronauts. 接着我们去找宇航员吧
[28:06] This is apollo launch control. 阿波罗号发射指挥部
[28:07] T minus 58 minutes 55 seconds and counting. T减58分55秒计时开始
[28:12] The countdown for apollo 11 is still 现在阿波罗11号飞船倒计时
[28:14] Going very satisfactorily at this time. 运行仍旧良好
[28:17] In most cases 多数情况下
[28:18] We’re a matter of five or ten minutes ahead of countdown procedures. 问题关键在于5或10分钟前的倒计时程序
[28:25] Look at all the people here! 瞧这里人潮涌动
[28:27] How will we ever find them? 我们怎么找他们啊
[28:30] If something happens to nat 要是内特出什么意外的话
[28:31] I’ll never forgive myself. 我绝不会原谅自己
[28:35] Me too! 我也是
[28:36] Look gals I know you’re all worried 女士们 我明白你们都很担心
[28:39] but you gotta cut them some slack. 但你们该给他们历练的机会
[28:41] They need adventure in their lives. 在他们的成长历程中需要冒险经历
[28:43] Builds character! 来培养坚毅的品格
[28:44] So dry up those tears 你们应高兴才对
[28:46] Because your boys are about to make history. 你们的孩子即将创造历史
[28:54] Ah women! 女士们
[28:58] We’ve just passed the 40-minute mark in our countdown. 倒计时刚过40分钟大关
[29:02] We are still proceeding in an excellent manner at this time. 现在我们的发射进程依旧非常稳定
[29:05] All elements reporting in that all 今天上午所有报告显示
[29:06] Systems continuing to look good this morning. 系统运行十分良好
[29:09] We couldn’t help but overhear. 我们无意中听到你们的谈话
[29:11] Are you the three moms of 你们是那三只要去月球的
[29:12] those brave flies going to the moon? 勇敢苍蝇的妈妈们吗
[29:14] – how do you know that? – they’re on tv. -你们怎么知道 -他们上电视了
[29:17] We need to find a tv 我们得找台电视机
[29:19] or somebody who knows what’s going on. 或找个了解情况的人
[29:21] Come on. follow me. 快走吧 跟着我
[29:24] Hey watch out! 快看
[29:57] We ready to go? – ready on 12. 准备出发 12号准备就绪
[30:00] Well we’ll stay with you kenny. 肯尼 我们将与你并肩作战
[30:02] Be sure you hold that wide shot at the beginning. 首先你要对准广角镜头
[30:04] It’s set up here right now. it’s going… 马上进入准备状态 即将…
[30:07] Look at them. they really are going to the moon. 瞧他们 他们真的要去月球了
[30:15] I’m not going to faint. I’m not going to… 我不会晕 我不会…
[30:21] Here we go again. 又晕喽
[30:40] Wow! this is beyond cool. 太酷了
[30:48] Well gentlemen shall we go make some history? 先生们 我们将要去创造历史了
[30:50] Copy that. should be a fun week or so. 收到 这应该会是有趣的一周
[30:53] – a week? – a week? -一周 -一周
[30:55] A week? 一周
[30:57] I’m gonna need more food. 我该多带点食物
[31:01] Starting final countdown. 开始最后倒计时
[31:04] Ten nine eight… 十 九 八…
[32:44] Sweetie they’re on their way. 亲爱的 他们出发了
[32:47] Maybe it won’t be that bad. 也许情况没那么糟糕
[32:48] How long could it take? 要多久才能返回
[32:50] – they go up they come down. – sure. -他们上去再下来 -肯定
[32:52] It’ll be over in a matter of minutes. 也就几分钟左右吧
[32:55] I don’t think so. I just heard they’re gonna be gone at least a week. 想得美 我刚听到他们至少要去一周
[32:59] – what? – maybe more. -什么 -也许更长
[33:13] Hello apollo 11 你好 阿波罗11号飞船
[33:14] this is mission control in houston. 这里是休斯顿飞行指挥部
[33:16] We’re taking over for launch command center at cape canaveral. 我们正在接手卡纳维拉尔角的发射指挥中心
[33:19] Let’s run through our procedural checklist. 来检查一下我们的程序吧
[33:22] Roger that houston. welcome aboard. 收到 休斯顿 欢迎登船
[34:11] (这段音乐是在向某部电影致敬)
[35:23] He’ll be back before you know it. 他会一下子就回到你是身边的
[35:25] He’s never been away from home that long. 他从未离家那么远
[35:28] Your boy’s going to the moon. 你的孩子去月球了
[35:31] I could only dream about doing that but he’s doing it. 我只能在梦中想想 而他却做到了
[35:35] – everything will be all right I promise. – thanks dad. -我保证一切都会安好的 -谢谢 爸爸
[35:40] We’re family. 我们是一家人嘛
[35:41] Just don’t give me that dreamers-get-swatted routine anymore. 别再给我扣空想家的帽子了
[35:44] Okay? 行吗
[35:45] I’ll try. 试试吧
[35:54] Apollo 11 this is houston. 休斯顿呼叫阿波罗11号飞船
[35:55] you can terminate battery bravo charge 你们可以停止电池充电了
[35:58] And we’d like the crew status report 还有在开始电视转播之前
[36:00] before we begin tv transmission. 我们要知道全体船员的现状报告
[36:03] Copy that houston. 收到 休斯顿
[36:05] Fit as a fiddle up here. we’re ready for our close-ups. 这里一切安好 我们准备进行特写镜头
[36:22] Hurry everybody! our boys are gonna be on tv. 大家快点 我们的孩子就要上电视了
[36:27] We have to find a tv! 我们得找台电视机
[36:29] Hey there’s a pearson’s appliance store a few blocks from here. 离这不远处有家电器商场
[36:32] Come on. we can get there in time if we hurry. 快 快的话就能及时赶上直播了(插楼的?)
[36:39] Apollo 11? houston again. 休斯顿再次呼叫阿波罗11号飞船
[36:41] We will begin our live television transmission in two minutes. 我们将在两分钟后开始电视直播
[36:44] Copy that houston. 收到 休斯顿
[36:46] Did you hear that guys? we’re gonna be on tv! 听到了吗 伙计们 我们要上电视了
[36:49] -All right. -What’s my best side? right or left? -太棒了 -我哪一边比较上镜 左边还是右边
[37:05] Did they start yet? 开始了没
[37:08] Almost. hey look they’re on! 快了 看 开始了
[37:12] Good evening. 晚上好
[37:13] Tonight the united states has entered a new dawn a new frontier. 今晚 美国进入了一个新纪元
[37:18] In just a few moments’ time 在片刻之后
[37:20] We will get the first glimpse of our intrepid moon travelers. 我们即将亲眼见证历史性的一刻
[37:23] With our connection inside mission control 通过连接飞行指挥部内部
[37:26] We’re able to broadcast the first images inside the capsule. 我们可以看到航天舱内部的一手景象
[37:31] I’m getting word from houston that we’re ready to go. 从休斯顿得到指示 我们现在可以开播了
[37:33] Apollo 11 houston. 休斯顿呼叫阿波罗11号飞船
[37:35] You are good to go. 准备好要开始喽
[38:03] -Did anybody see that? – See what sir? -大家有看到那个吗 -看到什么 先生
[38:06] A fly. three to be exact. 一只苍蝇 确切来讲是三只
[38:07] Check out the playback get back to me. 来回放让我看看
[38:10] Okay people end transmission and let’s tuck them in. 好了 终止直播 先来摆平他们
[38:14] Apollo 11 houston. 休斯顿呼叫阿波罗11号飞船
[38:15] As far as we can see you’re cleared for some zs. 据我们看来你们得先清扫一下船舱
[38:18] Over. 完毕
[38:19] Sounds good to us. good night houston. 听起来挺有道理的 晚安 休斯顿
[38:23] – Good night Iq. – Night. -IQ 晚安 -晚安
[38:28] I did it grandpa. I did it. 爷爷 我做到了 做到了
[39:15] 莫斯科 克林姆林宫
[39:29] We now have photos from the american space mission. 现在我们收到了美国发布的航天任务照片
[39:32] American astronaut has made it to the moon before russia! 美国航天员会比俄罗斯先登上月球
[39:37] Kremlin very embarrassed. 克林姆林宫感到非常震惊
[39:41] How happen this to us? someone tell me this. 谁来告诉我 这种事情怎么可能
[39:45] How happen this to us? 怎么可能会发生呢
[39:47] I want answers. not yesterday. today! 我现在就要答案
[39:50] Comrade poopchev I will explain. 博布涅夫同志 我会解释的
[39:53] I am waiting. 我很想听听你的解释
[39:55] Hi mom! hi grandpa! 嗨 妈妈 嗨 爷爷
[39:57] We did it grandpa mcfly! 我们做到了 麦克爷爷
[39:59] We’re headed for the moon! 我们正朝月球而去
[40:03] We did it grandpa mcfly! 我们做到了 麦克爷爷
[40:09] Nadia these last few days have been great. 娜迪亚 过去几天的真是太棒了
[40:12] I wish it could last forever. 真希望我们能永远这样
[40:14] This world so crazy no? 这是个疯狂的世界 不是吗
[40:16] I know. but if only we… 我晓得 但只要我们…
[40:19] Please for me forgive. I need go back to russia. 请原谅我 我得回到俄罗斯去
[40:24] My father he very ill. he need me. 我的父亲病入膏肓 他需要我
[40:29] Nadia I’ll never forget you. 娜迪亚 我永远不会忘记你
[40:37] This killing me. 烦死我了
[40:38] We must stop americans getting all glory! 不能让美国人出尽风头
[40:42] Nadia I need food when I get angry. 娜迪亚 我饿了
[40:45] For you comrade I make your lunch. 愿意为您效劳 我去准备午餐
[40:51] What do you propose comrade poopchev? 你打算怎么做 博布涅夫同志
[40:55] Do we have operatives in their mission control in houston? 我们在休斯顿飞行指挥部有安插间谍吗
[41:03] Well? 有吗
[41:06] We make slight mistake comrade. 同志 我们犯了点小错
[41:08] What kind mistake? we have no operatives? 什么错误 难道没有安插间谍
[41:14] We send them to launch center in florida 我们在佛罗里达发射中心安插了间谍
[41:16] Not houston. 而不是休斯顿
[41:17] You idiot! idiot! idiot! 你个蠢材 蠢材 蠢材
[41:20] How are we going to stop americans from… 我们要怎么阻止美国人…
[41:24] Wait a russian minute my little idiot friend. 等待俄罗斯时代来临吧 小蠢材
[41:28] Tell me who we have in florida? 快说 有谁在佛罗里达
[41:31] Two pencil pushers and yegor. 两个秘书还有伊格
[41:35] Yegor? this is good. very good maybe. 伊格 这个不错 也许很不错噢
[41:41] It is? 那是?
[41:42] Focus will be on mission control in houston. 他们会把重心放在休斯顿飞行指挥部
[41:48] We make plan 我们来计划
[41:50] Change re-entry codes from 通过卡纳维拉尔角的发射指挥中心
[41:51] Launch command center at cape canaveral. 来改写重返密码
[41:55] They never suspect that. 他们绝不会怀疑到那个
[41:56] You are a genius comrade. pure genius! 同志 你是个天才 真正的天才
[41:59] Stop I know. 少拍马屁了
[42:01] Okay! tell yegor his orders are to stop the americans. 告诉伊格 给他的命令就是阻止美国人
[42:06] Tell him mother russia will wait with bait on breath. 祖国对他的成功拭目以待
[42:19] – No way americans can succeed. – No joke. -美国人甭想成功 -我们可不是吃素的
[42:28] Is amusing America. 美国 太逗了
[42:36] Apollo 11 this is houston. over. 休斯顿呼叫阿波罗11号飞船 完毕
[42:38] Good morning houston. 早安 休斯顿
[42:40] Apollo 11 阿波罗11号飞船
[42:40] We have a little problem with a potential contaminant aboard. 我们有点小问题 船舱可能有污染物
[42:44] Copy houston. what kind of contaminant? 收到 休斯顿 什么污染物
[42:47] Flies. 苍蝇
[42:48] We believe you have flies aboard 我们相信船舱有苍蝇
[42:49] And we need to contain them 而我们必须抓住他们
[42:52] Eliminate any possible bacterial cross-contamination. 以消除任何细菌交叉污染的可能
[42:55] Roger that. we’ll stow them first chance we get. 收到 我们一有机会就除掉他们
[43:03] – I slept like a baby. – Commander armstrong -睡的真香 -阿姆斯壮指挥官
[43:06] – We’re three minutes from lunar orbit… – I’m hungry. -我们离绕月轨道还有三分钟 -我饿了
[43:08] Is that all you ever think about? 你就只会想吃的吗
[43:13] – Guys you smell anything? – food? -伙计们 有闻到什么吗 -吃的?
[43:18] Roger that. 收到
[43:19] What’s the problem? 怎么了
[43:23] It’s gone now. 没了
[43:26] Commencing orbital burn. 开始进入轨道
[43:30] Hey listen up you guys! something’s going on. 听着 伙计们 事情不妙
[44:03] Scooter look out! 当心 斯古特
[44:09] Whoa that was close! 好险
[44:12] Houston? 休斯顿
[44:13] we seem to be taking on a bit more vibration than we expected. 貌似比预期的振动更强烈些
[44:17] Yeah we’re monitoring that now. 是的 我们现在也监测到了
[44:23] What’s going on iq? Iq 怎么回事
[44:24] I think we gotta slow down 我觉得我们这是要慢下来
[44:26] Get into the moon’s orbit before we can land. 在我们着陆之前进入月球轨道
[44:29] Better strap in fellas. 伙计们 最好系上安全带
[44:30] This might get worse before it gets better. 情况可能会更糟
[44:33] We want you to cut back power by 25 percent. 请你们把推进力减小25%
[44:36] Houston 休斯顿
[44:37] We don’t have a whole lot of time to make our orbit range for entry. 我们不能在轨道上停留太久
[44:40] We know 25 percent. 我们明白 请减小25%动力
[44:42] Roger. 收到
[44:46] Houston 休斯顿
[44:46] We seem to have a small problem. 貌似我们有点小问题
[44:48] The engine won’t respond. 引擎没反应
[44:53] Commander 指挥官
[44:53] We’ve discovered a short in one of your control panels. 我们发现你们其中一个控制面板短路
[44:56] It needs to be manually disconnected. 需要用手来断开
[44:59] Sir we don’t have time to trace a short. 先生 我们没有时间去检查故障了
[45:01] In 30 seconds we’ll have missed our orbit. 30秒之后 我们就将偏离轨道
[45:03] It’s the only shot we’ve got. 这是我们唯一的办法
[45:05] I knew I smelled smoke! 我就知道我闻到烟味了
[45:08] We gotta do something! 我们得做点什么
[45:11] I’m with you! 我跟你一起去
[45:26] – what are we looking for? – a loose wire! a short! -我们要找什么 -一条松动的线路 短路
[45:49] I think I found it! what do we do? 我想我找到了 我们该怎么办
[45:55] We’ve gotta put it back in. 我们要把它放回原处
[45:59] Careful! it’s too hot. 小心 很烫
[46:01] We need something I don’t know anything! 我们得找点东西垫着 随便啥都行
[46:03] Will this work? 这个能行吗
[46:11] Let me help you. 我来帮你
[46:14] Come on harder! 加油 再用力点
[46:23] You did it aldrin. 行了 阿尔德林
[46:25] I did didn’t i? 我修好了?
[46:28] Let’s get out of here. 来离开这里吧
[46:32] I love toasted olives. 我爱死烤橄榄了
[46:39] Apollo 11 阿波罗11号飞船
[46:39] You have been cleared to commence lunar module docking. 你们已完全开始对接登月舱
[46:44] Roger that houston. 收到 休斯顿
[47:18] Come home soon my little dreamer. 快回家吧 我的小梦想家
[47:45] Houston lunar module is docked and secure. 休斯顿 登月舱已安全对接
[47:50] Good work commander. 干得好 指挥官
[48:04] Commander armstrong this is houston. 休斯顿呼叫阿姆斯壮指挥官
[48:06] Are we ready to begin transfer to the lunar module? 我们准备好开始转到登月舱了吗
[48:09] – Ready as can be houston. -You may proceed. -准备就绪 休斯敦 -你们可以出发了
[48:12] This is it guys. time to hitch a ride to the moon! 开始喽 伙计们 搭车去月球喽
[48:33] Wow look at that moon. 瞧 月亮
[48:36] It’s shining like a spoon. 犹如一把闪闪发亮的调羹
[48:39] This is so cool. 太酷了
[48:43] Guys what’s that? 伙计们 那是什么
[48:48] – what’s happening? – we’ve got to get out of here. -怎么回事 -我们得离开这里
[49:06] Whoa what was that? 那是什么
[49:14] Iq wake up. Iq 快醒醒
[49:22] Scooter please wake up. 斯古特 快醒醒
[49:29] What have I done? 我都做了什么
[49:42] Okay. 好了
[49:43] On the count of three we give it everything we’ve got. 我数到三 大家都使出吃奶的劲来
[49:46] All right? 好吗
[49:48] Ready. one two three! 准备 一 二 三
[49:53] Pull! pull! pull! pull! 拉 拉 拉 拉
[50:00] Houston 休斯顿
[50:01] We are ready to begin first phase of lunar descent. 我们即将开始首次登陆
[50:05] You may proceed. 你们可以出发了
[50:13] Scooter! you’re alive! 斯古特 你还活着
[50:16] What? of course I’m alive. 什么 我当然还活着
[50:20] – What happened? – Some kind of numbing spray I suspect. -发生什么事了 -我怀疑是迷香喷雾
[50:24] You’re both alive! 你们俩都还活着
[50:25] Yeah but for how much longer? we’re stuck in a glass tube. 嗯 但我们被困在这玻璃管多久了
[50:32] How are we gonna get out of here? 我们要怎么出去呢
[50:37] Wait. let me help you. 等等 我来帮你
[50:40] Ready? push! 准备好了吗 推
[50:45] It won’t move! 太重了
[50:48] You know iq if you’d help us Iq 如果我们同心协力
[50:50] maybe we could get this cap off. 或许还能推开这个盖帽
[50:53] I have a better idea. 我有个更好的主意
[50:54] If we all combined our energy mass 如果结合我们三人之力
[50:57] And apply it to the tube from the same intersection 撞击软管的同一交点
[51:00] We might be able to dislodge ourselves 我们也许能让我们离开这里
[51:02] Thereby creating a natural momentum 因为这将产生一种冲击力
[51:04] To carry us over the edge. 使我们管子来回摇晃
[51:05] – You mean push the tube over and break it? – Yeah. -你是说把试管推过去然后打碎它? -对啊
[51:08] Why didn’t you just say that? 那你干吗不直说
[51:11] All together. 一起上
[51:15] Come on harder! 加油 再用点力
[51:25] We’re doomed. 我们死定了
[51:29] Houston we’ve begun our descent. 休斯顿 我们准备降落
[51:31] It seems we are off target by at least four miles. 我们离预计目标好像至少还有4英里
[51:36] Copy that Apollo 11. 收到 阿波罗11号
[51:39] It’s gonna be a rough landing if we stay with these coordinates Houston. 休斯顿 如果我们按照坐标指示就要硬着陆了
[51:44] We’re going to have to switch over to manual. 我们将手动执行
[51:46] Can you bring her down yourself? 你们能自己着陆吗
[51:48] Roger that Houston. Let’s give it a go. 收到 休斯顿 我们可以的
[52:07] We’re approaching the southwest edge of the sea of tranquility. 我们正在朝宁静海(月表地名)的西南方靠近
[52:14] Houston we’re experiencing some communication breakup. Do you copy? 休斯顿 通讯似乎中断 能收到吗
[52:18] Nine hundred feet coming down at 23 degrees. 900英尺 下降角度23度
[52:24] – Houston do you copy? – Stand by Apollo 11. -休斯顿 能收到吗 – 随时待命 阿波罗11号
[52:28] Eight hundred feet 21 down. 800英尺 21度角
[52:30] Apollo 11 we are assessing the situation. 阿波罗11号 我们正在测算方位
[52:33] Be prepared for possible abort on lunar landing. do you copy? 随时准备终止登月 是否收到?
[52:38] Copy that. 收到
[52:43] Oh come on boys. get your butt into it come on. 快点 孩子们 用力啊 加油
[52:53] Take us surfing 带着我们去冲浪
[52:57] Take us surfing 带着我们去冲浪
[53:01] We’re awaiting word from mission control in Houston. 我们正在等候来自休斯顿控制中心的消息
[53:04] Everyone here is engaged in a tremendous enterprise. 这里每个人都在为这次登月行动忙碌着
[53:08] The excitement is palpable. 大家的兴奋之情溢于言表
[53:10] Apollo 11 we’ve established the cause of our communication breakdown. 阿波罗11号 我们已经找到通讯中断的原因了
[53:14] Due to unanticipated radar data we’ve gotten a bit bottlenecked. 我们没有预计到雷达数据出了点问题
[53:19] We’ve alleviated the problem. You are good to go. 现在问题解决 你们可以继续前进
[53:22] Roger that Houston. 收到 休斯顿
[53:24] Four hundred down and nine. Still have lots of vibration. 400英尺 9度角 仍旧出现剧烈震动
[53:44] Great. now What? 很好 现在怎么办
[53:46] Weightlessness. gosh I didn’t think about that! 失重了 天啊 真没想到
[53:52] On this incredible occasion 在这一不可思议的时刻
[53:55] The world’s eyes are on what is happening in Houston. 休斯顿成了举世瞩目的焦点
[53:59] These adventurers are going to be performing something 这一壮举无疑
[54:02] Which has obviously never been done before. 将改写历史
[54:05] Oh guys we’re about to meet that energy mass you were talking about. 伙计们 我们就要撞上你们说的那个大家伙了
[54:42] We’ve got shadow out here. 已经看到影子了
[54:45] Thirty feet two and a half down. 30英尺 2.5度角
[54:48] Roger that Apollo 11. 收到 阿波罗11号
[55:12] Houston tranquility base. the eagle has landed. 休斯顿 地面平稳 老鹰安全着陆
[55:21] – We’re on the moon! – We are on the moon! -我们在月亮上来了 -我们在月亮上了
[55:25] Did you hear something? 你有听到什么声音吗
[55:27] – I thought I did for a moment there. – Never mind. We did it Commander. -我刚才好像听到了什么 -算了 我们成功了 船长
[55:34] – Nat’s on the moon! nat’s on the moon! – Nat’s on the moon! -内特上月亮啦 内特上月亮啦 -内特上月亮啦
[55:37] Nat’s on the moon! 内特上月亮啦
[55:39] Yes he is sweethearts. 是的 他成功了 亲爱的
[55:42] I’ll be. Our boy’s on the moon. 我就知道 我们的孩子登月了
[55:46] Hey you’re not fainting! 这回你可没晕啊
[55:48] – No more fainting dad. – That’s my girl! -我再也不会晕啦 老爸 -这才是我的丫头
[55:55] Good work you guys. I’ll be waiting for you when you get back. 干得好 伙计们 我会等着你们回来的
[55:59] Good work Commander. 干得好 船长
[56:01] Okay. I guess it’s time for me to suit up. 好了 我该穿出舱服了
[56:07] It looks like there’s only gonna be one of them walking on the moon. 好像只能有一个人去月亮上漫步
[56:10] Nat we wouldn’t be here if it weren’t for you. you go. 内特 要不是你 我们也到不了这里 你去吧
[56:18] – Houston we’re good to go. – We’ll support you Commander. -休斯顿 我们出发了 -我们是你坚强的后盾 船长
[57:32] I’m at the foot of the ladder. 我在梯子的底部
[57:34] The lunar module footpads are only depressed in the surface 登月舱的踩脚垫就在月球表面
[57:39] About one or two inches. 大约1-2英寸
[57:43] The surface appears to be very very fine grain. 表面覆盖着非常非常细的颗粒
[57:48] As you get close to it it’s almost like powder. 近看就像粉末
[58:12] That’s one small step for man 虽然他只走了一小步
[58:17] One giant leap for mankind. 却代表着人类历史上的一大跨越
[59:29] I can’t believe it. I’m on the moon! 真不敢相信 我在月亮上了
[59:33] Well I’ll be. 我就知道我可以的
[59:35] What was that Commander? Didn’t copy. 你说什么 船长 未收到
[59:37] Nothing Houston. Just talking to myself. 没什么 休斯顿 我那是自言自语的
[1:00:35] Look at the Americans! They are walking on the moon! 看美国佬啊 他们在月球上漫步
[1:00:39] This is fantastic. 真是太神奇了
[1:00:41] You idiot! idiot! idiot! 你个白痴 白痴 白痴
[1:00:45] Where is Nadia? 娜迪亚上哪儿去了
[1:00:49] I have not seen her for several days Comrade. 我已经好几天没看到她了 同志
[1:00:52] How strange. 真奇怪
[1:00:58] Come in! The door’s open! 请进 门没关
[1:01:02] Hello my name is Nadia. I come to America. 你好 我叫娜迪亚 我到美国了
[1:01:08] Oh my lord of the flies! 我的苍蝇上帝啊
[1:01:11] Maggots! 蛆宝宝们 安静点
[1:01:13] Come in come in. 请进 请进
[1:01:16] Children very crazy no? 孩子们很能疯 是吧
[1:01:23] – What’s all the commotion? I was… – Hello Amos. -怎么这么吵啊 我以前… -你好 阿莫斯
[1:01:27] Nadia! why are you… 娜迪亚 你为什么…
[1:01:31] How did you get here let alone find me? 你是怎么过来的 而且还找到了我
[1:01:34] Darling it too long time for many questions. 亲爱的 不要问那么多了
[1:01:38] – You have beautiful wife and… – No. I’m his daughter. -你已经有了那么美丽的太太和… -不 我是他女儿
[1:01:45] Your grandson he in big big danger. 你的孙子 他现在很危险
[1:01:50] – What? my Nat? – Yes. I tell you. -什么 我们家内特? -是的 让我来告诉你
[1:01:53] Many flies in my country very angry about moon mission. 我们国家的很多苍蝇对这次的登月计划很恼怒(寒…)
[1:01:59] They not stop. 他们是不会罢休的
[1:02:00] They want to make sure your son and friends do not come home. 他们要让你的儿子还有他的朋友们回不来
[1:02:04] Ain’t nobody gonna hurt Nat. 谁都不准伤害内特
[1:02:06] Russian operative inside your command center here. 俄罗斯人已经潜伏进你们的控制中心了
[1:02:11] – He must be stopped! – Who is this Russian operative? -必须阻止他 -那个俄国佬是谁?
[1:02:15] His name is Yegor. He have bad scar on face 他叫伊格 脸上有个怕人的疤
[1:02:20] Twitch like locomotive down slippery slope. 脸抽动起来就跟车祸现场似的
[1:02:23] – Dad what are you doing? – No need to worry about me. -爸爸 你要干吗 -不用担心我
[1:02:26] The Russians have got to be stopped. I’ll bring our boys home. 必须阻止那群俄国佬 我会带回我的孩子们的
[1:02:30] Amos be careful. 阿莫斯 小心点
[1:02:53] Houston we are preparing for departure and re-docking. 休斯顿 我们准备返航并重新对接
[1:02:57] Copy that Apollo 11. 收到 阿波罗11号
[1:03:05] Hey any of you guys hungry? 你们有谁饿了吗
[1:03:29] Apollo 11 you have been cleared to commence pre-checklist 阿波罗11号 你们已经清理了
[1:03:32] – For lunar module docking. – Roger that Houston. -登月舱的前清单 -收到 休斯顿
[1:03:48] Houston we have left the moon. 休斯顿 我们已经离开月球
[1:03:50] Copy that Apollo 11. 收到 阿波罗11号
[1:03:58] Where’s Scooter? Scooter? 斯古特到哪儿去了 斯古特?
[1:04:01] Hey what’s going on? where are we? 怎么了 这是哪儿啊
[1:05:02] Houston we are leveling out in our orbital pattern. 休斯顿 我们已经平稳到底预定轨道
[1:05:06] Job well done men. 干得漂亮 伙计们
[1:05:34] It’s too small. help me. 缝隙太小了 帮帮我
[1:05:41] Everything is in place. 一切准备就绪了
[1:05:43] Yegor handle diversion when re-entry begin. 返航程序一启动 伊格就要发威了
[1:05:47] We move into action reset new landing coordinates. 我们付诸实施 重新设定着陆坐标
[1:05:51] Ah not worry Comrade. I not fail you. 别担心 同志 我不会辜负你的
[1:05:55] Make sure you don’t. go! do not arouse suspicion. 最好不会 快去 别引起注意
[1:06:02] Too much. 太过啦
[1:06:05] Commencing to re-dock. 开始对接
[1:06:13] Houston lunar module is docked and secure. 休斯顿 登月舱已安全对接成功
[1:06:20] Houston we are moving back to the command module. 休斯顿 我们正在返回指挥舱
[1:06:40] Houston we are commencing lunar module disengagement phase. 休斯顿 我们开始进入登月舱分解阶段
[1:06:43] Scooter! 斯古特
[1:06:46] Where is he? 他在哪儿
[1:06:47] We’re back in the command module. 我们返回到指挥舱了
[1:06:49] – What? – Oh no! -什么 -不要啊
[1:06:52] Scooter’s going to be left behind! 斯古特会被留在那儿的
[1:06:54] He’s still in the lunar module. We have to get him out! 他还在登月舱里 我们必须把他弄出来
[1:06:58] – I’m going in after him. – No wait! Nat! -我去找他 -不要啊 等等 内特
[1:07:05] Commencing lunar module disengage in 15 seconds. 15秒后开始分解登月舱
[1:07:18] Hey Nat. Where have you been? 内特 你去哪儿了
[1:07:20] They’re gonna disconnect this part of the ship 他们要把登月舱从这艘飞船上
[1:07:22] – From the command module. – Cool! -分解掉了 -好酷啊
[1:07:24] No! Not cool. 不 一点都不酷
[1:07:26] If we don’t get out of here we’ll be left behind in space! 如果我们不离开这里 就要被留在宇宙中啦
[1:07:33] – Hurry Scooter hurry! – I’m stuck! I can’t move! -快点啊 斯古特 快啊 -我被卡住了 我动不了了
[1:07:38] Come on scooter. Come on! You can do it! 快点 斯古特 快点 你可以的
[1:07:46] Suck in your belly! That should do it! 收腹 应该可以的
[1:07:51] Disengaging lunar module. 分解登月舱
[1:07:54] Guys? 伙计们?
[1:08:10] Guys. This is terrible. 伙计们 完蛋了
[1:08:15] I should have done something. 我得做点什么
[1:08:18] Hey IQ? You want some? IQ? 想来点吗
[1:08:22] Scooter! You’re alive! 斯古特 你还活着
[1:08:25] I should kill you. 我真想杀了你
[1:08:27] You and your compulsive eating! You almost got us killed! 你和你那该死的食欲差点害死我们
[1:08:31] Scooter you really gotta go on a diet. 斯古特 你真的该减肥了
[1:08:35] I promise. I promise I will. guys? 我保证 我保证我会的 伙计们
[1:08:43] – They are American flies after all. – Sure why not. -它们毕竟是美国的苍蝇(寒…) -是啊 放它们条生路吧
[1:08:48] What was that all about? 那到底是怎么回事啊
[1:08:50] I don’t know but we’re going home. 不知道 我只知道我们要回家了
[1:09:00] All right you two. Time to prove you got what it takes. 好了 你们俩 是时候证明自己了
[1:09:04] I heard the stories about your big adventures. 我听说过你们的探险史
[1:09:08] Maybe you did and maybe you didn’t but this is the real mccoy. 是骡子是马 拉出来溜溜吧
[1:09:13] We gotta stop these Russians from hurting our boys. 我们要阻止那些企图伤害我们孩子的俄国佬
[1:09:16] I want you to get in there and find them. We’ll be right behind you. 我要你们去那儿找到他们 我们就在你们后面
[1:09:20] Right boys? 明白了吗 孩子们
[1:09:21] Right! we won’t fail you grandpa. 明白了 我们不会让您失望的 爷爷
[1:09:24] All right boys stretch out. Don’t wanna pull anything. 好的 孩子们 热下身 可别搞砸了
[1:09:38] Houston we are on course. The earth’s gravity has taken over 休斯顿 我们在轨道上 地心引力起作用了
[1:09:41] And we are beginning to be pulled homeward. 我们开始进入地球了
[1:09:46] Alert Yegor it is time to change re-entry coordinates. 注意了 伊格 该改变返航坐标了
[1:09:52] Babushka how we feel now? better? 大妈 感觉怎样 好点了吗
[1:09:57] Much better. I thought I was over these fainting episodes. 好多了 我不会再抽了(类似于范伟的那种说法)
[1:10:02] Nadia look. I don’t do this sort of thing be brave and all I mean 娜迪亚 我从来没经历过这些 但我要勇敢些
[1:10:05] But I’m not gonna just sit here while my son is flying home 我在我儿子回家的路上 我是不会坐视不理的
[1:10:08] To lord of the flies knows what! 苍蝇上帝知道我的决心!
[1:10:10] Boys? lick your faces. it’s time to rock and roll! 孩子们 洗把脸 战斗 是时候了
[1:10:16] Yeah! 说得好
[1:10:17] Okay. we rocks and rolls. 好的 我们走
[1:10:23] I bet when we get back they’ll throw us a big party with lots of food. 我敢打赌 回去之后他们肯定会为我们办个大派对 堆满吃的
[1:10:28] Scooter! 斯古特
[1:10:30] Not that I’m eating anything with my new diet. 我只吃减肥餐里的东西
[1:10:34] Houston we’ve made our mid-course corrections 休斯顿 我们已经做好中段修正
[1:10:37] And have readjusted the flight path of the spacecraft. 并重调了飞船的返回路径
[1:10:40] Roger that. We’ll switch over to computer coordinates for re-entry. 收到 我们会将返航坐标输进电脑
[1:10:45] Americans think they can beat us. They better think again. 美国佬觉得他们可以打败我们 劝他们好好想想吧
[1:10:50] Mother Russia is strong! 伟大的俄罗斯至高无上
[1:11:44] Hey you’re that Russian aren’t you? 你就是那个俄国佬 对吧
[1:11:48] Russian? What are you talking about? 俄国佬? 你在说什么呢
[1:11:52] – I made a wrong turn. – He’s trying to trick us! -我走错路了 -他想骗我们
[1:11:56] Butch he’s got the scar. 布切 他脸上有疤
[1:11:59] Scar? It’s a birthmark. 疤? 那是胎记啦
[1:12:03] Don’t move! 不许动
[1:12:05] And what do you plan on doing? 你们想干什么
[1:12:09] Ever wanted to be a firefly? 想变成火烧苍蝇吗
[1:12:43] He’s getting away! 他想逃跑
[1:12:44] So long losers! Americans too slow for us Russians. 再见啦 废物们 美国佬别想敌过我们俄罗斯
[1:12:50] Not so fast! 不是吧
[1:13:03] They send a bunch of old flies after me? 他们就派这样一群老废物?
[1:13:07] I will make quick work of all of you. 我动动指头就把你们都摆平了
[1:13:11] Is that right? 是吗
[1:13:13] I’m all you’re gonna be able to handle. 只要对付我就行了
[1:13:16] Bring it on grandpa! 来试试吧 老爷爷
[1:13:18] All right grandpa! you got him! 好的 爷爷 干了他
[1:13:26] That’s it grandpa. keep moving keep dancing. 就这样 爷爷 打啊 跳啊
[1:13:29] Yeah get him! 扁他
[1:13:31] All right grandpa! Give him the old one-two! 好的 爷爷 给他点颜色看看
[1:13:35] Wow. that had to hurt. 那样很痛吧
[1:13:40] You got him! you got him! 扁他 扁他
[1:13:49] Come on grandpa! work those wings! 加油 爷爷 用翅膀扁他
[1:14:01] Hey that’s cheating! 你不守规矩
[1:14:02] Everything fair in war and love. 兵不厌诈
[1:14:05] Isn’t what you silly Americans say? 你说是不是啊 蠢美国佬
[1:14:16] Yeah get him grandpa! 打他 爷爷
[1:15:09] – Yeah! she rocks! – Awesome! -她击中了 -太棒了
[1:15:15] You act like big fly? You little fly darling. 想干大事儿? 亲爱的小东西
[1:15:19] Little nothing fly. 一无是处的小苍蝇
[1:15:21] Nadia don’t. They have washed brain. You confused. 娜迪亚 不要 你被洗脑了 被他们迷惑了
[1:15:28] No no wash brain. I get smart. 不 没有洗脑 我只是变聪明了
[1:15:35] – My kind of woman! – You okay Amos? -这才是我的女人 -你没事吧 阿莫斯
[1:15:38] Fit as a fiddle. That’s some kick you got there. 好得很 你踹得真漂亮啊
[1:15:41] Yeah. I got big foot. 是啊 谁让我脚大呢
[1:15:44] What take Yegor so long? He must set diversion off now. 伊格怎么去了那么久 他肯定完成设定了
[1:15:49] Maybe something wrong? We proceed anyway. 可能出问题了吧 我们继续行动吧
[1:15:53] – Not so fast! – Not so fast! -没那么容易 -没那么容易
[1:15:56] What this? Some kind of joke? 这是什么呀 闹着玩的吧
[1:16:00] – Boys? – Yeah mom! -孩子们 -是 妈妈
[1:16:05] Prepare your butts to be kicked! 小心你们的屁股
[1:16:19] – Good one! – It was no joke. -干得好 -这可不是闹着玩的
[1:16:22] Gonna hurt my boys huh? 想打我孩子们的主意?
[1:16:36] Standing by Houston. We are moments from splashdown. 一切准备就绪 休斯顿 我们马上就要降落了
[1:16:40] Copy that commander. 收到 船长
[1:16:42] We’ve begun live tv transmission down here. 我们已经准备电视转播了
[1:18:13] No! how happen this to me? 不 怎么会这样?
[1:18:17] I’m finished! kaput! 我完蛋了 失败了
[1:18:21] What you do now? Join circus clowns? 你这是干吗 去马戏团当小丑吗
[1:18:24] No I move to miami beach. 不 我要去迈阿密的海边
[1:18:26] New groovy club need waiters with foreign accents. 一家新开的很棒的酒吧在招外国服务生
[1:18:30] – What? – Don’t swat me please. -什么 -别打我 求你了
[1:18:35] You think groovy club need two waiters? 你觉得那家很棒的酒吧会招两个服务生吗
[1:18:41] Give me some skin Comrade. 同志 我们走吧
[1:18:45] Maybe too groovy. 也许太过好了
[1:19:15] Welcome home! 欢迎回家
[1:19:29] Hey guys something big must have happened while we were gone. 伙计们 我们不在的时候 准发生了什么大事儿
[1:19:34] – Scooter! – What? -斯古特 -怎么啦
[1:19:46] – It’s all my fault. – It’s my fault too. -都是我的错 -我也是
[1:19:49] – I wanted to go to the moon. – Me too. -是我想去月球上的 -我也是
[1:19:52] Well actually I didn’t but when I got there it was so cool! 事实上 我没想去的 不过那边真的好酷哦
[1:20:05] I love you Mom. 我爱你 妈妈
[1:20:22] Sorry you didn’t get your chance to go to the moon grandpa. 爷爷 你没能去成月球真遗憾
[1:20:26] Don’t you worry about me. 别为我担心
[1:20:28] I got lots more adventure under these old wings. 在这张老翅膀下还有好多壮举呢
[1:20:32] – I love you grandpa. – Not more than I love you. -我爱你 爷爷 -我更爱你
[1:20:40] I ever tell you about the time I flew with Amelia Earhart? 我有没有告诉过你 我和艾米丽・艾尔哈特一同飞行的故事?
[1:20:44] Only about a million times! 都讲过100万遍啦
[1:20:47] Wanna hear it a million and one? 想不想听第101万遍啊
[1:20:50] Sure I love that story grandpa. 想啊 我爱死那个故事啦 爷爷
[1:20:53] We were about 10 hours into it out over the atlantic ocean… 我们大概花了10多个小时 飞越过大西洋…
[1:21:01] Hold on! hold the credits! stop the credits! 等一下 先别急着喝彩 别急
[1:21:07] Hello I’m Buzz Aldrin. 大家好 我是布兹・奥尔格林
[1:21:09] The original Buzz and lunar module pilot on apollo 11. 是布兹的原型 阿波罗11号登月舱的宇航员
[1:21:14] My friends here at the space program asked me to speak to you today 今天 我那些登月计划的朋友们 要我在这里和大家说两句
[1:21:19] To set the record straight. 先澄清一个事实
[1:21:21] No matter what you may have heard or thought you have seen 不管你听到或者看到什么
[1:21:27] There were no contaminants no flies on the apollo 11. 阿波罗11号里可没有任何污染物 没有苍蝇
[1:21:34] It is in fact a scientific impossibility. 事实上 从科学角度讲 那是不可能的
[1:21:38] Now that we’ve straightened that out 现在我们澄清了
[1:21:41] I want to salute all the men and women who have toiled 让我向那些参与第一次登月计划
[1:21:46] Before and after that first moon mission in pursuit of new frontiers. 而长期辛苦工作的人们致以敬礼
[1:21:53] Let us always continue to reach for the stars. 让我们永不止步地探索星空
[1:21:57] What was that all about? Beats me. 就这些了? 杀了我吧
[1:22:00] – Adventure forever! – All right! -探索无止境 -说得好
[1:22:15] Fly me to the moon 带我去月球
[1:22:16] And let me play among the stars 让我纵情于众星之间
[1:22:21] Let me see what spring is like 让我看遍木星和火星上的
[1:22:25] On jupiter and mars 春色美景
[1:22:29] In other words 还有
[1:22:31] Hold my hand 握紧我的手
[1:22:37] In other words 还有
[1:22:40] Darling kiss me 亲爱的 吻我的口
[1:22:44] Fly me to the moon 带我去月球
[1:22:54] In other words 还有
[1:22:57] Please be true 真诚地对我
[1:23:02] In other words 还有
[1:23:06] I love you 爱你的我
2008年

Post navigation

Previous Post: Orel Devjatogo legiona(帝国战记)[2011]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: The Help(帮助)[2011]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
{"status":false,"code":5000,"msg":"失败"}

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme