英文名称:Fly Away Home
年代:1997
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[04:00] | Amy. | 艾米 |
[04:04] | It’s Dad. | 我是爸爸啊 |
[04:06] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[04:09] | Why are you here? | 你怎么来了 |
[04:14] | I came down from Canada. | 我从加拿大赶来的 |
[04:19] | I’ve come to take you home. | 我来接你回家 |
[04:23] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[04:26] | – Well, I mean… – Where’s Mum? | -我是说… -妈妈呢 |
[04:35] | Tell me. | 告诉我 |
[04:39] | Mum died, didn’t she? | 妈妈死了 是吧 |
[04:45] | 一个月后 加拿大 安大略省 | |
[05:05] | There was a foot of snow here when I left. | 我之前离开的时候这里还有1英尺厚的积雪呢 |
[05:14] | I apologise for the mess. I haven’t had a… | 抱歉家里很乱 我一直没… |
[05:18] | I haven’t had a chance to clean up. | 我一直没来得及清理收拾 |
[05:21] | I’ve been really busy with, | 我最近都在忙 |
[05:22] | you know, this, that, the other thing. | 这些那些的事 |
[05:25] | I haven’t done any work to speak of on the house in nine years. | 我已经有9年没整修过这房子了 |
[05:32] | It’ll be really nice once it’s all finished. | 等弄完会很漂亮舒适的 |
[05:39] | Trunk. I’ll get the trunk. | 箱子 我去拿箱子 |
[05:53] | Well, the bed looks nice. | 床看着还是不错的 |
[05:58] | I ran out of storage space in the workshop. I’ll… | 我的工作间没地方放了 我会… |
[06:02] | Don’t worry, I’ll get this junk cleared out of here | 别担心 我会把这堆杂物清走的 |
[06:04] | first thing in the morning. | 明天一早就弄 |
[06:05] | Make it just like you remember it. | 把它恢复成你记忆中的样子 |
[06:06] | I don’t. | 我不 |
[06:08] | You don’t what? | 不什么 |
[06:11] | Remember it. | 不记得以前是什么样了 |
[06:23] | I’m really tired. | 我真的好累 |
[06:25] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[06:35] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[10:44] | You didn’t think I could fly, did you? | 你没想到我能飞起来 对不对 |
[10:47] | What did you think? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[10:49] | I wouldn’t go and brag about it. | 我反正不会显摆这事 |
[10:52] | Oh, well, that’s actually a pretty good landing for me. | 其实我觉得这次着陆还是挺不错的 |
[11:00] | He’s headed to a museum in Montreal. | 它要去蒙特利尔的一座博物馆参展 |
[11:03] | I was thinking: a goatee or clean-shaven? | 我在考虑是给它留山羊胡 还是剃干净 |
[11:08] | Give him a beard. Then he’ll look like you. | 留个络腮胡吧 那样就和你一样了 |
[11:16] | I’m gonna be real busy. | 接下来我会非常忙 |
[11:18] | I’m behind. I gotta deliver him and… | 现在进度落后了 我得按时送达… |
[11:25] | I’m gonna be in the shop a lot. | 我会泡在工作间里 |
[11:27] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[11:31] | I’m not a baby. You don’t have to hold my hand. | 我又不是小孩了 你不用操心我 |
[12:31] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[12:32] | I won an award for that. | 我靠它拿过奖 |
[12:35] | From the Canadian Society of Inventors. Not bad, eh? | 加拿大发明家协会颁发的 不赖吧 |
[12:39] | – What is it? – It’s a refrigerator. | -这是干什么的 -这是个冰箱 |
[12:45] | Very original. | 挺有创意嘛 |
[12:51] | Moo goo gai in a pan. | 蘑菇鸡片 |
[12:53] | It’s really easy to make. It says so right here. | 很容易做 这上面是这么说的 |
[12:57] | You like peanut butter? | 你喜欢花生酱吗 |
[12:59] | Remember it had a real peanutty taste? | 还记得以前吃起来有很浓的花生味吗 |
[13:01] | – I’m not eating that. – Oh, no, the peanut butter makes it good. | -我不吃 -花生酱才是精髓 |
[13:04] | The peanuts, there’s an oil thing that happens. | 有花生 就有油 吃起来很爽口 |
[13:08] | Why is there a spaceship in the barn? | 为什么谷仓里有艘太空船 |
[13:11] | That’s the Lunar Lander. | 那是登月舱 |
[13:13] | Remember when I built that? It was the winter… | 还记得我建造它的时候吗 那是个冬天 |
[13:18] | you and your mom… | 你妈妈带着你… |
[13:22] | You and your mom left. | 你妈妈带着你一走了之 |
[13:24] | Remember, she thought I was crazy for doing it. | 还记得吗 她觉得我这么做是疯了 |
[13:27] | I was too. | 我也觉得我疯了 |
[13:28] | I had no money and a busted ankle. | 我当时身无分文 一只脚踝骨折 |
[13:32] | Colder than hell. | 天气还冷得要命 |
[13:35] | But I couldn’t, couldn’t get over that whole moon trip. | 但我就是放不下那场探月旅行 |
[13:40] | Why did you build it? | 你为什么要造它 |
[13:44] | Well, I mean, you know, the Lunar Lander. | 那可是登月舱 |
[13:45] | I mean, think about it. It’s up there right now. | 想想看 它现在就在月球上呢 |
[13:48] | The original one. They left it there. It’s parked. | 最初的那个 停在了月球表面 |
[13:52] | So we needed another one. | 所以我们还需要一个 |
[13:53] | So I made an exact replica. | 于是我就又仿制了个一模一样的 |
[13:58] | Yeah. Every home should have one. | 是啊 每家都应该配一个 |
[14:01] | Hey, I’ve been offered a lot of money for that. | 嘿 那可是别人花重金请我造的 |
[14:16] | You must be Amy. | 你一定是艾米吧 |
[14:18] | I’ve heard a lot about you. | 我听说了很多关于你的事 |
[14:19] | Hey, how you doing? This is Susan, she’s a friend of mine. | 你好啊 这是苏珊 我的一个朋友 |
[14:26] | This is for you. | 送给你的 |
[14:28] | It’s a… It’s a welcome… gift. Welcome. | 这是欢迎礼物 欢迎你 |
[14:43] | Do you live here too? | 你也住这里吗 |
[14:47] | Well… | 这个嘛… |
[14:49] | Yes, I do. | 是的 |
[14:51] | Sometimes I do. | 我有时候住这儿 |
[14:55] | Excuse me. | 失陪了 |
[15:02] | So, what’s cooking? | 你在做什么菜呢 |
[15:13] | So, that went well. | 看来这场相识还不错嘛 |
[15:19] | Clearing the corner of her room, fixing the bed, the flowers… | 帮忙打扫死角 铺床 放花… |
[15:23] | and everything. I mean, it’s just great. | 还有各种杂活儿 真的很棒 |
[15:27] | – No problem. – We were really beat when we got back. | -应该的 -我们回来的时候累坏了 |
[15:32] | She’s different than I thought she’d be. | 她跟我想象的不太一样 |
[15:36] | More complicated. | 要更加复杂 |
[15:40] | She used to travel all over and tour with her mother. | 她之前跟她妈妈一起在世界各地巡演 |
[15:45] | Singing in a club in Tokyo, and… | 在东京的俱乐部唱歌 |
[15:48] | A week later, they get recording in London. | 一周后又在伦敦录音 |
[15:52] | They were on the move a lot. | 她们经常四处漂泊 |
[18:24] | Get out of here! | 滚出去 |
[18:27] | What do you think you’re doing? | 你们在干什么 |
[18:30] | What do you think you’re doing? | 你们以为自己在干什么 |
[18:35] | We haven’t had the meeting yet! We haven’t voted! | 我们还没有开会 还没有投票表决 |
[18:39] | You’re totally illegal! | 这么做是违法的 |
[18:47] | I’m gonna get a lawyer and sue your ass! | 我要找律师告死你 |
[19:02] | Amy. | 艾米 |
[19:03] | Amy, look. | 艾米 听我说 |
[19:06] | I’m sorry about that but these people… | 抱歉发生这种事 但这些人 |
[19:08] | They’ve been trying to build this development. | 他们想开发这块地 |
[19:11] | We’ve been fighting them on it | 我们一直在反抗 |
[19:12] | because it’s going to ruin the community. | 因为这会毁了我们整个社区 |
[19:15] | I don’t care. | 我不在意 |
[19:17] | Yeah, well, okay. I just wanted to explain it you. That’s all. | 那好吧 我只是想告诉你是怎么回事而已 |
[19:21] | I don’t care about any of it. | 我对这些一点都不在乎 |
[19:24] | And I’m not going back to school anymore. | 还有 我不去上学了 |
[19:26] | – I’d rather die than go back there. – Amy. | -我宁愿死也不想上学 -艾米 |
[19:35] | Why did all this have to happen? | 为什么要发生这一切呢 |
[23:38] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[23:41] | They were coming at me through the frozen food section. | 那群人穿过冷冻食品区向我冲过来 |
[23:43] | It was just truly awful. Their lips were so blue. | 太可怕了 他们的嘴唇都发青了 |
[23:52] | – You gotta be Amy. – Yeah. | -你一定是艾米吧 -是的 |
[23:54] | I gave you Silly Putty for Christmas once. You ate it. | 我有一年圣诞节送了你橡皮泥 被你吃了 |
[23:59] | You remember, Tom? | 你还记得吗 汤姆 |
[24:00] | She took a bite out of a slipper once. Swallowed it. | 她有一次咬了一口橡皮泥 还吞了下去 |
[24:04] | Who’s he? What’s he doing here? | 他是谁 他跑来我们家做什么 |
[24:06] | He’s your uncle. He’s here to help me catch up with my work. | 他是你叔叔 来帮我赶工的 |
[24:08] | Tom brings me here to be his beast of burden. | 汤姆叫我来做帮他做苦力 |
[24:11] | I lug pig iron for Michelangelo. | 我要帮这位大师搬生铁 |
[24:16] | – That’s the bus. OK. – Dad, no. | -校车来了 -爸爸 不去 |
[24:18] | – Books, shoes, hat, bag. – No, no, Dad. | -课本 鞋子 帽子 书包 -我不去 爸爸 |
[24:21] | – Where’s your bag? – Wait, you don’t listen to me… | -你的书包呢 -等等 你没听清我说的 |
[24:22] | David. David’s got the bag. You take the bag. | 大卫 大卫把书包拿来了 拿好书包 |
[24:24] | – Homework! – Dad, I’ve got… | -作业 -爸 我… |
[24:26] | – We’re coming. We’re coming! – Dad! | -我们马上来 马上来 -爸 |
[24:28] | – Okay, go. – Can you just wait a minute… | -好了 去吧 -等我一下 |
[24:30] | I’ve got to… | 我要… |
[24:31] | No, no, no. You’re going to school. | 不不不 你必须上学 |
[24:32] | You belong in school, every day. Period. Go! | 小孩就该每天上学 没得商量 快去 |
[24:35] | – Go, go, go, go. – Oh, Dad! | -快去 快去 -爸爸 |
[24:38] | Today, I want to move on to another important figure: | 今天 我们来学习另一位重要人物 |
[24:42] | Sir Allan Napier MacNab. | 艾伦·纳皮尔·麦克奈布爵士 |
[24:45] | Sir Allan was elected | 艾伦爵士于1830年 |
[24:47] | to the Upper Canada Legislative Assembly in 1830. | 当选为上加拿大立法议会议员 |
[24:53] | He was its speaker from 1837 to 1840… | 从1837到1840年 他是该议会的议长 |
[24:59] | while the Tories were in the majority. | 当时保守党占大多数 |
[25:03] | And he was the Prime Minister of the United Colony | 他曾担任过联合殖民地的总理 |
[25:08] | from 1854 until 1856… | 任期从1854至1856年 |
[25:41] | Amy! | 艾米 |
[25:44] | Hey. | 你好啊 |
[25:46] | How’d it go today? | 今天怎么样 |
[25:47] | – Quite awful, thank you. – Sorry to hear that. | -糟透了 谢谢关心 -听到你这么说很遗憾 |
[25:49] | It’ll be better tomorrow, I’m sure. | 我相信明天会好些的 |
[25:52] | Listen, Susan and I are gonna go to a meeting. | 听着 我和苏珊准备去参加个会议 |
[25:54] | Uncle Dave here is gonna stay, | 大卫叔叔会留在这陪你 |
[25:56] | he’s gonna get you something to eat, | 给你做些吃的 |
[25:57] | help you with your homework, alright? | 辅导你做作业 好吗 |
[25:58] | Math tonight, right? | 今晚是做数学吧 |
[26:00] | – We’ll be home by 10. – Don’t worry about anything. | -我们10点回家 -不用担心 |
[26:03] | In bed by 8:30! | 8点半记得上床睡觉 |
[26:05] | What, decimals? Fractions? | 学什么 小数 分数 |
[26:07] | Math can be really fun. It really can. | 数学也可以很有趣的 真的 |
[26:49] | Call him on that! | 反击啊 打他 |
[28:02] | By destroying the marsh, they’ve broken the law, | 他们毁坏湿地是违法行为 |
[28:04] | and they’ve accomplished their objective… | 但他们也达到了目的 |
[28:06] | which is that there’s nothing left to save. | 也就是一切值得保护的东西都被清除了 |
[28:09] | It’s a done deal. | 事情已成定局 |
[28:11] | And it’s an outrage! | 而这完全是暴行 |
[28:14] | I mean, there are laws against this kind of thing. | 这可是法律明令禁止的 |
[28:15] | And I for one want to know | 我就想知道 |
[28:16] | who amongst you is going to enforce them? | 你们当中有谁来强迫他们遵守法律 |
[28:21] | The Chair recognizes Sam Tufts. | 请山姆·塔弗茨发言 |
[28:25] | Sir… | 先生 |
[28:27] | I’m proud to be one of the “they” you speak of. | 我很荣幸能成为你口中”他们”中的一员 |
[28:32] | I don’t have the luxury of an outside income. I’m a farmer. | 很不幸 我没有外来收入 我是个农民 |
[28:35] | My land is part of the package | 我的土地也是开发计划中的一部分 |
[28:37] | because I can’t make a living off it anymore. | 因为我已经无法靠它维生 |
[28:39] | If I don’t sell, | 如果我不卖掉它 |
[28:40] | how will I send my kids to college? | 我该如何送我的孩子去大学呢 |
[28:42] | The Chair recognizes Glen Seifert. | 请格伦·塞弗特发言 |
[28:44] | I’d like to say it’s not this project that worries me… | 我想说的是 让我担忧的并非项目本身 |
[28:48] | as much as the ones that’ll follow in its wake. | 而是那些随之而来的东西 |
[28:51] | And I…I don’t believe | 我并不觉得 |
[28:52] | there are many among you that really want this to happen. | 你们当中有很多人真的希望发生这种事 |
[28:54] | I wish you’d consider | 我恳求你们多想想 |
[28:56] | the fields and streams your children play in. | 供你们的孩子玩耍的田地和溪流 |
[28:59] | The clean air, the clean water… | 新鲜的空气 干净的水源 |
[29:02] | the general peace of mind. | 以及宁静的心态 |
[29:03] | And let’s not forget the animals that we share this land with. | 也别忘了和我们共享这片土地的那些动物们 |
[29:06] | Because… | 因为… |
[29:07] | they’re all on the brink of disappearance from this place forever. | 它们可能会从这里永久性地消失 |
[29:10] | if this permit is passed… so think about it. | 如果许可证获得通过就会那样 所以好好想想吧 |
[29:13] | What are we supposed to do now? | 我们现在要怎么办 |
[29:15] | Get over it. | 忘了这事吧 |
[29:19] | Look, you tried! That’s all that matters. | 但你努力过了 那才是最重要的 |
[29:21] | – You tried. – Like I have got enough to deal with. | -你努力过了 -我的事本来就已经够多了 |
[29:22] | I’ve got enough on my… | 事情够多了… |
[29:28] | How you doing? | 你还好吗 |
[29:31] | What time did she go to sleep? | 她什么时候去睡觉的 |
[29:37] | What time did she go to sleep? | 她什么时候去睡觉的 |
[29:41] | Amy! | 艾米 |
[29:44] | Amy! | 艾米 |
[29:50] | Amy! | 艾米 |
[29:54] | I don’t even remember falling asleep. | 我甚至都不记得我是什么时候睡着的 |
[29:56] | Amy! | 艾米 |
[29:58] | Amy! | 艾米 |
[29:59] | Amy! | 艾米 |
[30:06] | Amy! | 艾米 |
[30:09] | Amy! | 艾米 |
[30:16] | Amy! | 艾米 |
[30:26] | Well, now I know why she was going to the marsh. | 现在我知道她为什么要去湿地了 |
[30:31] | – Is it okay for her to sleep here? – Oh, yeah. She’ll be okay. | -她睡在这里可以吗 -可以的 她会没事的 |
[30:56] | Can I keep them? Please? | 我能养着它们吗 拜托了 |
[31:06] | Hi, guys. | 你们好啊 |
[31:35] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[31:40] | You’ve got to feed them every two hours. | 你要每隔两小时喂它们一次 |
[31:43] | Okay. | 好的 |
[31:45] | And they need a lot of attention. | 它们需要很多的关注度 |
[31:47] | I…I think what they need is to learn where to poop. | 我觉得它们现在需要的是知道在哪里排便 |
[31:50] | Come on, they’re just babies. | 拜托 它们还是宝宝 |
[31:53] | Amy, look, I don’t… | 艾米 听着 我不觉… |
[31:55] | they’re not going to be able to stay in the house. | 它们不会乖乖地待在这房子里 |
[31:57] | If you put them outside, | 如果你放它们出去 |
[31:58] | owls and cats will get them. And they’ll die! | 猫头鹰和野猫就会捉住它们 它们会死的 |
[32:01] | OK, well, yeah. There’s your bus. You’ve gotta go. | 好吧 行吧 你的校车来了 你得走了 |
[32:04] | Are you sure you can handle this? | 你确定你能照顾好它们吗 |
[32:06] | Yes, I’m sure. Okay? | 我确定 好吗 |
[32:08] | Go to school. Go. Now! | 去上学吧 快去 |
[32:29] | I hear they are not gonna start construction for another year. | 我听说他们把建设工作推迟了一年 |
[32:31] | Yeah, who knows? I don’t believe it. | 好吧 谁知道呢 我不信 |
[32:33] | Listen, my daughter found some goose eggs in that mess. | 听着 我女儿在野外发现了一些大雁蛋 |
[32:37] | I think they wiped out some birds when they went through there, and… | 我觉得他们滥伐那里的森林时赶走了一些鸟 |
[32:40] | Well, anyway, they hatched, | 总之 现在那些蛋孵化出来了 |
[32:42] | and now I’ve got fuzzballs around in my house. | 现在我家里到处都是粪球 |
[32:45] | I don’t have a clue as to how to take care of them. | 我完全不知道该怎么照料它们 |
[32:47] | – Wild geese, yeah. – Yeah. | -野雁啊 -是的 |
[32:52] | That was one of the last nesting places for them in the area. | 那地方是它们在本地区仅剩的筑巢地之一了 |
[32:56] | You just inherited more problems than you deserve. | 你这是莫名惹上了一堆麻烦啊 |
[32:58] | Oh, Great. | 真是”好”极了 |
[33:00] | See, geese learn everything from their parents, | 大雁的一切行为都是从父母身上学来的 |
[33:02] | everything from what to eat, how to fly, | 包括吃什么 怎么飞翔 |
[33:05] | when to migrate, where to migrate to. | 何时迁徙 迁徙到哪里去 |
[33:07] | Migrate, that’s right. When do they do that? | 迁徙 对哦 它们什么时候迁徙 |
[33:08] | Late fall. But without the parental influence… | 深秋 但若没有父母指引 |
[33:13] | your geese are gonna get the urge to fly, take off, | 它们会有飞翔的欲望 会起飞 |
[33:15] | don’t know where they’re going. | 但却不知道要飞往何处 |
[33:17] | So how do I take care of them? | 那我要怎么照料它们 |
[33:18] | A little grass and a little grain for now. | 现在只需要一点草和谷子 |
[33:22] | Tell you what, I’ll stop by in the next a couple of days | 不如这样 我过几天去你家一趟 |
[33:24] | and see what you got, | 看看情况怎么样 |
[33:25] | and see if I can give you a hand. | 以及有没有我能帮上忙的 |
[33:27] | – That would be great. – Good. | -那真是太好了 -行 |
[33:47] | Come on, goose. Hey, goose. | 来呀 大雁们 来呀 |
[33:51] | Come on. | 快来 |
[33:57] | Come on, goose. | 来呀 大雁们 |
[34:07] | Come on, guys. Hey, goose. | 来呀 大雁们 来呀 |
[34:15] | Come on, goose. Come on! | 来呀 大雁们 来呀 |
[34:26] | – So, how old is she? – Thirteen. | -她多大了 -13岁 |
[34:31] | They grow up pretty good, don’t they? | 孩子都长得很快 不是吗 |
[34:34] | To tell you the truth, I wouldn’t know. | 实话实说 我也不知道 |
[34:36] | It’s amazing, isn’t it? how they follow her around like that. | 那些大雁宝宝都跟着她四处跑 挺神奇的 |
[34:39] | Yeah, yeah. It’s called “imprinting”. | 是啊 这叫印随行为 |
[34:42] | The first living thing a goose sees when it’s born | 大雁会将自己破壳而出后看见的第一个活物 |
[34:44] | is automatically seen as its mother. | 自动视为母亲 |
[34:46] | Come on. | 快来 |
[34:47] | They’ll follow her anywhere. | 它们会跟着她去任何地方 |
[35:04] | It’s important to note that geese are tough birds. | 很重要的一点是 大雁是一种生命力顽强的鸟类 |
[35:09] | You think the way they’ve been displaced over years, | 想想看这些年来 它们一直被到处驱赶 |
[35:11] | I’m amazed they’re not extinct. | 我很惊讶它们居然还没灭绝 |
[35:13] | But they’ve learned to adapt. | 但它们学会了适应环境 |
[35:15] | Where do they go? | 它们都去哪里 |
[35:18] | See, that’s the problem. I get calls all the time. | 这就是问题所在 我经常接到报警电话 |
[35:22] | You know, they land on people’s front lawns, the golf course… | 它们会落到人们的门前草坪 高尔夫球场 |
[35:26] | That’s why we have Ordinance 9314. | 因此我们才会有第9314号条令 |
[35:29] | I am sorry, Ordinance what? | 不好意思 什么条令 |
[35:31] | Ordinance 9314: | 9314号条令 |
[35:33] | “All domestically raised geese have to be rendered flightless.” | “所有家养大雁都要使其无法飞行” |
[35:38] | It’s better known as “pinioning”. | 更通俗的说法是剪掉鸟翼 |
[35:43] | It’s actually a simple procedure. | 这个过程其实非常简单 |
[35:47] | It’s quite painless. | 而且是无痛的 |
[35:49] | What do we have here? Come here, guy. | 来看看 过来 小家伙 |
[35:51] | Excuse me, sir, please leave him alone. | 不好意思 先生 请放开它 |
[35:53] | Your name’s Amy, isn’t it? | 你叫艾米 对吧 |
[35:55] | Well, Amy, these geese belong to the Crown. | 艾米 这些大雁是属于女王的 |
[35:57] | – What Crown? – That’s the Queen of England. | -什么女王 -英国女王 |
[36:00] | – Pinioning? – I had no idea. | -剪掉鸟翼 -我不知道 |
[36:01] | She mad rules which we’ve all got to follow. | 她会制定一些法规 我们只能遵守 |
[36:03] | It’s for the good of the goose. It’s for the good of the people. | 这样对大雁和对人都有好处 |
[36:06] | Now what you do is you take the wing | 实际的做法就是 像这样拿起翅膀 |
[36:08] | and just shave a bit off the cuticle here. | 刮掉角质层 |
[36:10] | What are you doing?! Stop it! Stop it! | 你干什么 住手 住手 |
[36:16] | What the hell are you doing? | 你这是干什么 |
[36:19] | – Watch out! – Easy. Come on! | -当心 -别激动 拜托 |
[36:22] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[36:25] | What the hell do you think you are doing? | 你他妈干什么 |
[36:28] | What’s wrong with you? | 你是有什么毛病 |
[36:30] | I’m trying to help. | 我只是想帮忙 |
[36:31] | What happens when your birds start to fly? | 等这些鸟会飞了怎么办 |
[36:33] | What happens in two months when they start to migrate? | 两个月后 它们要迁徙了怎么办 |
[36:35] | They’ll be zapped in power lines or dead on the highway. | 它们会被电线击中或是死在高速公路上 |
[36:38] | – Get off my land! – Listen to me! | -从我的土地上滚出去 -听我说 |
[36:41] | Your birds could be carrying parasites and disease. | 这些鸟身上可能携带着寄生虫和病菌 |
[36:43] | – And if they don’t… – Stay off of my place! | -如果它们不… -从我家滚出去 |
[36:46] | Your birds will be clipped, no matter what! | 无论如何 它们都会被剪掉翅膀的 |
[36:54] | If your birds fly, I’m gonna have to confiscate them. | 如果它们会飞了 我将不得不把它们收走 |
[37:01] | Amy. | 艾米 |
[37:04] | Amy, I’m sorry. I didn’t know he was going to do that. | 艾米 我很抱歉 我不知道他要做那种事 |
[37:09] | Look, sweety, I… | 听着 宝贝 我… |
[37:10] | I promise I won’t let anybody hurt them, all right? | 我保证不会让任何人伤害它们的 行吗 |
[37:13] | Open the door. | 开门吧 |
[37:48] | She’s your daughter. You have to figure it out for yourself. | 她是你的女儿 你要自己寻找解决办法 |
[37:51] | – Do not put me in the middle of it. – What? No. | -别把我卷进这事当中 -什么 没有 |
[37:54] | Look, I’ve… | 听着 我已经… |
[37:56] | I’ve tried everything. | 我什么办法都都试过了 |
[37:58] | I’ve been nice to her. | 好话我也说了 |
[38:01] | I’ve been tough on her. Nothing’s worked. | 狠话我也放了 都不起作用 |
[38:08] | I think the bottom line is… | 我觉得归根结底是因为 |
[38:12] | that she just doesn’t want to be here. | 她就是不想待在这里 |
[38:15] | And I’m no better father now than I was when she was 3. | 现在的我跟她3岁时的我一样糟糕 |
[38:20] | – At least you’re here. – Yeah, I’m here. | -但至少你在她身边陪着她 -是啊 我在 |
[38:30] | Hey, Goose. | 你好啊 大雁 |
[38:32] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[38:40] | Thomas! | 汤玛斯 |
[38:42] | Hey, Barry! | 巴里 你好啊 |
[38:46] | How you doing? | 你过得怎么样 |
[38:48] | Good. | 还不错 |
[38:49] | You know, I got those battens for you. | 我给你带了些板条 |
[38:50] | Oh good, thank you very much. | 好的 太谢谢了 |
[38:52] | Alright, you’ve been missing some good flying. | 你错过了好几次不错的飞行 |
[38:54] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[38:54] | Yeah, the day I got this straight-up elevator off a cliff burble… | 跟你说 那天我从一个陡崖上俯冲而下 |
[38:58] | I must have gone up 2000 feet in a minute, no kidding. | 我估计在一分钟内爬升了2000英尺 不开玩笑 |
[39:02] | It’s not possible. Where is this place? | 不可能 那地方在哪 |
[39:04] | It’s 52 miles. | 离这儿52英里 |
[39:05] | Come on, let’s go. I got my bird in the truck. | 走吧 我的滑翔机就在车里 |
[39:07] | No, I can’t. I got a little bit of a crisis here. | 不 我去不了 我家里有点危机要处理 |
[39:12] | – You want some coffee? – Yeah, sure. | -要来点咖啡吗 -可以啊 |
[39:45] | Amy! | 艾米 |
[39:47] | Amy! | 艾米 |
[39:53] | Amy! | 艾米 |
[39:54] | Amy, open the door! | 艾米 快开门 |
[40:00] | Amy! | 艾米 |
[40:02] | Get out! | 出去 |
[40:04] | Get out! | 出去 |
[40:05] | Get out! | 出去 |
[40:06] | It’s the compressor! I just… | 是压缩机出问题了 我只是… |
[40:10] | Get…Here. | 你…给 |
[40:12] | – It’s the compressor! – Get out! | -是压缩机出问题了 -出去 |
[40:16] | – Get out! – It’s the compressor! | -出去 -是压缩机出问题了 |
[40:21] | Alright. | 好了 |
[40:24] | I know. I know. | 我懂 我懂 |
[40:28] | You are right. | 你说得对 |
[40:29] | – He’s so weird! – You’re right, he is. | -他太怪了 -没错 他就是这样 |
[40:32] | I miss my friends and my room. | 我想我的朋友和之前的房间了 |
[40:35] | Who was that guy? | 那个人是谁 |
[40:36] | He’s just a guy. He didn’t see you. | 就一个普通朋友而已 他没看到你 |
[40:38] | – He did too! – No, no, he didn’t. | -他看到了 -没有 |
[40:40] | – He did. – No. | -他看到了 -没有 |
[40:42] | Why did he bring that other guy to chop their wings off? | 他为什么要把另外那个人带来把大雁的翅膀剪掉 |
[40:45] | Your father didn’t know, nobody knew he was gonna do that. | 你爸爸并不知道 没人料到他会那样做 |
[40:48] | – He did too. And he’s coming back. – No! | -他知道 而且他还会再来的 -不会的 |
[40:49] | – No, he’s not. – He said he would! | -不 他不会的 -他说了他会的 |
[40:51] | – Amy, Amy, listen to me. Listen to me! – No! No! | -艾米 听我说 听我说 -不 我不听 |
[40:55] | I know I can never replace your mother. Nobody can. | 我知道我代替不了你妈妈 没人能代替她 |
[40:59] | But if you let me, I can be your friend. | 但如果你愿意 我可以和你成为朋友 |
[41:02] | The first rule of friends is they have to trust each other, right? | 朋友间的第一原则就是要彼此信任 对吗 |
[41:07] | I promise you, nothing is going to happen to those geese. | 我向你保证 这些大雁会没事的 |
[41:11] | Nothing. | 它们会没事的 |
[41:13] | I won’t let it, and neither will your dad. It’s a promise. | 我和你爸爸都不会让它们出事的 这是我的保证 |
[41:19] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[41:21] | Okay. | 好了 |
[41:24] | Hey, come here. | 好了 来 |
[42:03] | Come on, right, see the bottom? | 拜托 看见底部了吗 |
[42:05] | No. | 不是 |
[42:06] | The bottom there, the tack weld. | 就在底部 那个焊接点 |
[42:08] | Down at the bottom, right down in here. | 在底部 就在这里 |
[42:10] | See that little tack weld right there? | 看见那个焊接点了吗 |
[42:11] | I see your finger. | 我只看见了你的手指 |
[42:12] | – No. – It’s dark! | -不是 -这里很黑 |
[42:14] | It’s behind the finger. The little tack weld. | 在手指后面 一个小小的焊接点 |
[42:16] | I got it. I got it. I got it. | 我找到了 找到了 |
[42:17] | Put the bottom of the wing right into there, Okay? | 把机翼的底部插进去 明白吗 |
[42:19] | – Okay? – There. | -好了吗 -好了 |
[43:13] | How fast do they fly again? | 它们能飞多快来着 |
[43:18] | Thirty-one miles an hour. | 每小时31英里 |
[43:19] | Oh, God, there’s no way! | 天啊 那根本没办法 |
[43:21] | Yeah, it’s slow. | 是啊 很慢 |
[43:22] | Makes for a really slow aeroplane. | 相当于一架非常慢的飞机 |
[43:24] | But you know, they’re aerodynamically almost perfect. | 但你要知道 从空气动力学上说它们几乎是完美的 |
[43:27] | What’s that principle? What’s the name of the guy that… | 那个原理是什么 那个人叫什么 |
[43:30] | – Bernoulli. – Bernoulli. | -伯努利 -伯努利 |
[43:33] | If the it’s a wing, the curve, | 如果机翼是弯曲的 |
[43:36] | the airflow moves faster over the top, because it has farther to go. | 气流在上方流速会更快 因为流动距离长 |
[43:39] | Less pressure on top, ergo lift… | 上方气压小 所以会上升 |
[43:42] | ergo flight. | 所以会起飞 |
[43:45] | Ergo… | 所以 |
[43:47] | Ergo what? | 所以什么 |
[43:59] | Have you turned the gas on, Tom? | 你打开气阀了吗 汤姆 |
[44:01] | Yeah, the gas is… now it’s on. | 嗯 气阀…现在打开了 |
[44:04] | Turn it off. | 把它关掉 |
[44:06] | Make up your mind. | 决定好 别变来变去的 |
[44:09] | Turn it off until the engine starts. | 在引擎启动前关闭气阀 |
[44:13] | Then turn it back on. | 启动后再打开 |
[44:20] | This is the kill switch. Clamp it in your teeth. | 这是安全开关 用牙齿咬住 |
[44:23] | Then if you crash, your jaw relaxes. | 如果你坠机了 你的下巴会松开 |
[44:26] | – You won’t get cut up too bad. – Right. | -你就不会受很严重的冲击 -好的 |
[44:29] | – Fly on, boys! – Everybody clear? | -准备起飞了 各位 -大家都清楚了吗 |
[44:31] | All clear. | 都清楚了 |
[45:07] | – We need a bigger engine. – Yeah, yeah. | -我们需要更大的引擎 -是 没错 |
[45:19] | Wake up. | 醒醒 |
[45:27] | Hey, guys. | 嘿 小家伙们 |
[45:30] | Hey, guys, come on. | 嘿 小家伙们 过来 |
[45:38] | Hey, geese, come on! Come on, geese! Come on, geese! | 嘿 大雁们 过来 快来 |
[45:42] | Come on. | 快来 |
[45:43] | Come on, geese! Come on, geese! Come on, geese! | 快来 快来 大雁 |
[45:47] | Come on, geese! | 快过来 大雁 |
[45:50] | Come on, geese! | 快过来 大雁 |
[45:52] | Come on, geese! | 快过来 大雁 |
[45:52] | Hey, goose! | 嘿 大雁 |
[45:54] | Come on, geese! | 快过来 大雁 |
[45:56] | Come on, geese! | 快过来 大雁 |
[45:58] | Oh, come on. | 快过来 |
[46:00] | With this baby, you could fly the empire state building. | 有了这个宝贝 你就可以飞越帝国大厦了 |
[46:03] | Or end up as a big pound of ground round. One of the two. | 或是摔成一滩肉泥 反正是二者其一 |
[46:05] | There’s only one way to find out. | 只有一种方法能知晓结果 |
[46:07] | – Let’s rock. – Good luck. | -开始吧 -祝你好运 |
[46:09] | OK. | 好的 |
[46:26] | Come on, Tom. Come on! | 加油 汤姆 加油 |
[46:42] | Oh, God! | 老天 |
[46:47] | Oh, my. What a ride! | 天呐 瞧这趟飞的 |
[46:51] | My feet can’t take this anymore. | 我的脚受不了了 |
[46:54] | – See that one, right there? – This one? | -看到那里的那只了吗 -这只吗 |
[46:56] | Yeah, that one’s Fluffy. | 没错 那只叫绒绒 |
[46:58] | – And that one’s Feather brain. – Feather brain? | -那只是笨毛头 -笨毛头 |
[47:02] | And that’s Grumpy. He likes mud. | 那只是暴暴 它喜欢泥巴 |
[47:05] | What’s that little guy’s name? | 那只小的叫什么 |
[47:07] | This one? I haven’t thought of a name for him yet. | 这只吗 我还没想好名字 |
[47:11] | He was born with a bit of a limp sort of thing, | 它生来有点跛 |
[47:12] | so I’m calling him Gimpy or something like that. | 或许就叫他跛跛吧 |
[47:16] | That’s pretty good, you know? | 很好听 |
[47:19] | It might give him a complex, though. | 不过这名字可能会让它产生某种情结 |
[47:21] | You might think of something more strong, you know? | 你或许该想个更强大些的名字 |
[47:25] | Like John, or Thor. | 比如约翰 或者索尔 |
[47:29] | Mac, or something. Oh, I got it. Igor! | 麦可之类的 我想到一个 伊戈 |
[47:33] | Igor? | 伊戈 |
[47:34] | Like in “Dr. Frankenstein”: | 就像《弗兰肯斯坦》中的那个 |
[47:37] | “Master. Master, follow me!” You know? | “主人 主人 跟我来” |
[47:42] | Yeah, that’s good. I like it. “Igor”. | 不错 我很喜欢 “伊戈” |
[47:44] | “It’s alive!” You know. | “它是活的” |
[48:46] | I had this idea… | 我有个想法 |
[48:48] | about the geese. | 关于那些大雁的 |
[48:51] | I’ve been watching the way they’ve been following you around. | 我一直在观察它们到处跟着你的样子 |
[48:55] | Even when you’re on your four-wheeler. | 即便是你在骑四轮车的时候 |
[48:57] | It occurred to me that they just might follow my aeroplane too. | 我突然想到 它们可能也会跟着我的飞机 |
[49:03] | – No way. – Amy, look. | -不可能 -艾米 听着 |
[49:05] | They’re gonna try to fly away, eventually. That’s what they do. | 它们最终还是会试图飞走的 那是它们的天性 |
[49:08] | They’re migratory. | 它们是候鸟 |
[49:09] | They go South in the winter, | 它们在冬天会往南飞 |
[49:10] | just as their ancestors have been doing for thousands of years. | 就像它们的祖先千百年来所做的那样 |
[49:13] | So? | 所以呢 |
[49:15] | We can keep them in the barn. | 我们可以把它们养在谷仓里 |
[49:18] | Yeah, sure, we could keep them in the barn. | 是 没错 是可以养在谷仓里 |
[49:20] | It’s kind of like jail. | 但那有点像监狱 |
[49:23] | We could also clip their wings. | 我们也可以剪了它们的翅膀 |
[49:26] | Doesn’t matter. | 没用的 |
[49:27] | Still, they’ll gonna want to go South, | 无论如何 它们还是会想往南飞 |
[49:29] | where it’s warmer and there’s plenty to eat. | 那里更温暖 有很多食物 |
[49:33] | I could show them the way by flying with them in my plane. | 我可以用我的飞机领着它们飞 指引它们迁徙 |
[49:38] | My geese won’t have anything to do with your crazy ideas. | 你的疯主意别牵扯到我的大雁 |
[49:42] | She’s right, Thomas. This one is way out there. | 她说得对 汤玛斯 这个想法有点过了 |
[49:47] | Okay, look. But this could work. | 好吧 但这是有可能成功的 |
[49:49] | According to the books, | 根据书上所说 |
[49:50] | I’ve been doing a lot of reading… | 我最近看了很多书 |
[49:51] | they learn the landscape on the way down | 它们飞往南方的过程中对地形地貌的了解 |
[49:53] | from by following their parents. | 都是通过跟随父母来学习的 |
[49:55] | Then in the following spring, they come back by the same route… | 然后到来年春天时 它们再沿原路返回 |
[49:58] | the same exact rout, to the same place. | 完全一样的线路 回到原地 |
[50:01] | For us, it’s right there on the front porch. | 对我们来说就是前廊那里 |
[50:03] | Our problem is that your birds… | 我们的问题是你的鸟儿 |
[50:07] | there aren’t anybody to show them the way. | 没有人给它们指路 |
[50:09] | So they’ll take off and get lost, | 所以它们起飞后会迷路 |
[50:11] | so they are gonna get shot by hunters, or you know, worse. | 或者被猎人捕杀 或者更糟 |
[50:15] | They’re not gonna follow you. | 它们不会跟着你的 |
[50:18] | No. No. | 是啊 的确不会 |
[50:24] | But they might if you help me. | 但如果有你帮忙 它们可能会的 |
[50:30] | Believe me, Amy, this could work. | 相信我 艾米 这有可能会成功的 |
[50:32] | I promise you, it’ll be okay. | 我向你保证 不会出事的 |
[50:40] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[51:43] | Come on, guys. Come on. | 加油 快跟上 |
[51:46] | Come on, geese. | 快跟上 大雁 |
[52:01] | Goose, goose, goose! | 来啊 大雁 |
[52:07] | Hey, goose, goose, goose! | 来啊 大雁 |
[52:16] | Come on, guys! | 快跟上 小家伙们 |
[52:19] | Come on, guys! | 快跟上 小家伙们 |
[52:42] | Come on, go, go, go, go. | 加油 快走 快走 |
[52:46] | Go, go, go, go! | 快走 快走 |
[52:49] | Hey, guys, come on, come on! | 嘿 小家伙们 快跟上 快跟上 |
[52:53] | – Hey, guys. – Come on! | -这边 小家伙们 -快跟上 |
[53:05] | That was close. We’ll get it. | 就差一点 我们会成功的 |
[53:09] | Come on, get them away. We are going down. | 把它们带走吧 要降落了 |
[53:11] | Come on, what are you doing? Come on. Come on. | 快走吧 你们干什么呢 快走 |
[53:28] | Hey, guys! Come on! | 小家伙们 过来 |
[53:31] | Come on! | 快来啊 |
[53:33] | Come on! | 快来啊 |
[54:15] | It seemed so perfect. | 这主意本来似乎很完美啊 |
[54:17] | I’m used to my ideas not working out at first. | 我已经习惯了我的主意一开始会失败 |
[54:20] | – But… – Yeah, but she’s not used to it. | -但是… -好吧 但她并不习惯 |
[54:23] | I mean, you got her all excited about this. | 你让她对此非常兴奋 |
[54:26] | Now she feels like you let her down… | 现在她觉得你让她失望了 |
[54:29] | again. | 又一次 |
[54:37] | Broken promises are the worst. | 不能实现诺言是最恶劣的 |
[54:38] | It’s better not to promise her anything. | 不如一开始什么都不承诺更好 |
[54:40] | I didn’t, I’m just…I’m… | 我没有 我只是… |
[54:42] | I’m having trouble figuring it out. | 我只是在实现时遇到麻烦了 |
[54:44] | I didn’t say I was giving up… | 我没说我放弃了 |
[55:13] | Amy! | 艾米 |
[55:19] | Amy! | 艾米 |
[55:21] | Amy! | 艾米 |
[55:24] | Amy! | 艾米 |
[55:27] | Amy! | 艾米 |
[55:31] | Amy! | 艾米 |
[55:34] | Amy! | 艾米 |
[55:36] | Amy! | 艾米 |
[55:37] | Oh, God. Amy, please. | 老天 艾米 拜托 |
[55:40] | Amy! | 艾米 |
[55:43] | Talk to me. Talk to me, Amy. | 说句话 说句话 艾米 |
[55:46] | Oh, god. | 天呐 |
[55:47] | – Hi. – Oh, God! | -嗨 -老天 |
[55:53] | Oh, sweetie. Are you hurt? | 亲爱的 你受伤了吗 |
[55:56] | I don’t think so. | 我觉得没有 |
[56:01] | You’re crying. | 你哭了 |
[56:04] | Yeah, I thought you were… | 是啊 我以为你… |
[56:31] | Suppose I built another aircraft. | 假如我再造一架飞机 |
[56:35] | And then taught Amy how to fly it. | 然后教艾米怎么飞 |
[56:41] | What? | 什么 |
[56:43] | Look, the birds will fly with her, she’ll fly with me. | 鸟跟着她飞 她跟着我飞 |
[56:48] | I could lead them all South. | 我可以带他们往南飞 |
[56:49] | You’re joking, right? | 你在开玩笑吧 |
[56:53] | She nearly broke her neck yesterday. | 她昨天差点摔断脖子 |
[56:55] | – I know. – You wanted her to … | -我知道 -你竟然想让她… |
[56:56] | I know. | 我知道 |
[56:56] | – This is a joke, right? You are kidding. – No, | -这是玩笑吧 你在开玩笑 -不是 |
[56:57] | No, it’s not. | 不 不是的 |
[57:00] | It’s a great idea. We can make it work. | 这个主意太棒了 我们可以做到的 |
[57:02] | You know, the birds follow me, I follow you. We all go South. | 鸟儿跟着我 我跟着你 我们都去南边 |
[57:07] | It’s brilliant. | 简直聪明绝顶 |
[57:09] | I knew you could think of something. | 我就知道你会想出办法的 |
[57:12] | It’s the most stupid, irresponsible, | 这是我这辈子听过的最愚蠢 |
[57:15] | harebrained scheme I’ve ever heard of my whole life. | 最不负责任 最轻率的计划 |
[57:17] | What are you talking about? | 你在胡说什么呢 |
[57:17] | It’s the only way they’ll fly with her. That’s the way it works. | 只有这样它们才会跟着她飞 这样才能成功 |
[57:21] | What is wrong with you? | 你是有什么毛病 |
[57:22] | – I thought you liked the geese. – I do like the geese! | -我以为你喜欢那些大雁 -我的确喜欢那些大雁 |
[57:26] | Look, it’s a lot more dangerous for her | 听着 她开着我的小货车 |
[57:28] | to get my truck to get on the expressway. | 上高速公路比这危险得多 |
[57:30] | On my humble opinion, this is the safest ultralight out there. | 我个人觉得这是最安全的超轻型飞机了 |
[57:34] | – It has to be safe as possible. – I know. But it’s pricey. | -必须要足够安全 -我懂 但非常昂贵 |
[57:37] | I don’t care about that. | 我不在乎价钱 |
[57:38] | It got to be just simple to fly and gentle when you put it down. | 必须要易于起飞和降落 |
[57:41] | Well, yeah, it’ll fly at 28, 29 miles an hour. | 当然 它的时速能达到28到29英里 |
[57:45] | – Really? – Or even climb at that. | -真的吗 -甚至超过这个 |
[57:58] | There you go, fellas. Enjoy it. | 这边请 二位 尽情享受吧 |
[58:01] | Thank you very much. Take it easy. | 非常感谢 别着急 |
[58:19] | Turn to the right. Lean. Lean to the right. | 向右转 靠过去 靠向右边 |
[58:21] | Push far to the left. That’s it. | 向左边推 就是这样 |
[58:27] | Remember, you’ve got 34 feet of wing tip up here. | 记住 你上方有34英尺长的翼尖 |
[58:30] | It’s kind of like having real wide hips. | 就像个非常宽的屁股 |
[58:33] | All right, let’s make a hard right. Hard right. | 我们向右打满舵 向右打满舵 |
[58:36] | Good leans, Good leans, like you’re flying. Good girl. | 身体倾斜 很好 想象你在飞 不错 |
[58:39] | Keep the bar pushed down. Bar pushed down. Really bringing it around. | 拉下操作杆 拉下去 转起来 |
[58:43] | You got it. I’m not doing anything. It’s all you, Amy. | 你做到了 我什么都没动 都是你在操作 艾米 |
[58:48] | Beautiful! Good leaning. Good leaning. | 好极了 弯转得不错 倾斜度很好 |
[58:51] | Go hard to the right, leaning to the right, | 向右打满舵 靠向右边 |
[58:53] | just like we’re flying. Now, swing to the left. | 就像我们在飞翔一样 滑向左边 |
[58:56] | Lean it, lean it, lean it! There you go! | 斜过来 斜过来 这就对了 |
[58:59] | Beautiful! | 完美 |
[59:02] | Nice and straight. Bar centered. | 方向把直向前 操作杆居中 |
[59:05] | Nice and easy, eyes straight ahead. | 稳住方向 朝前看 |
[59:07] | Hands on the bar. Hold on to the bar, Amy. | 抓紧操作杆 抓紧操作杆 艾米 |
[59:10] | Smooth. Push out on the bar. And up we go! | 稳住 往前推操作杆 飞起来了 |
[59:13] | Thattagirl! Thattagirl! You’re doing it. | 好样的 好样的 你做到了 |
[59:18] | You’re doing it, Ames! | 你做到了 小艾 |
[59:20] | Get the bar, right about there. Get it up there. | 抓紧操作杆 推到这里 推上来 |
[59:23] | OK, you got it! You got it! | 很好 就是这样 你做到了 |
[59:44] | I’ve been around a lot of flyers in my time, but… | 我这辈子见过很多飞行员 但是… |
[59:46] | I guess what I’m trying to say is I think you’re a natural. | 我觉得你天生就是飞行员 |
[59:49] | Do you really think so? | 你真这么觉得吗 |
[59:50] | Some people are, when it comes to flying. | 有些人的确有飞行天赋 |
[59:51] | I think you’re one of them. | 我想你算一个 |
[59:52] | OK. | 好了 |
[59:54] | The wind is coming from right straight at us, Okay? | 风从正前方朝着我们吹来 |
[59:57] | So it’ll go right under the plane. It’s gonna be perfect. | 所以气流会直接流过飞机下方 很完美 |
[1:00:00] | The plane’s gonna be a lot lighter because I’m not in it. | 我不坐在上面 飞机会轻很多 |
[1:00:03] | I know, Dad. | 我知道 爸爸 |
[1:00:03] | That means your takeoff roll’s gonna be shorter. | 那意味着 你的滑行距离会变短 |
[1:00:06] | You’re gonna get up fast, you’re gonna climb real fast. | 你可以更快起飞 飞机会很快攀升 |
[1:00:08] | But still, you still let the smooth push-out with the bar. | 不过 你还是得平稳地推操作杆 |
[1:00:10] | – OK? – Sure. | -明白吗 -好的 |
[1:00:11] | Now, I’m coming up right behind you, OK? | 我会紧跟着你起飞 |
[1:00:13] | So you just make passes around the field. | 你飞过那片旷野就好 |
[1:00:15] | And that way, if your engine cuts out, | 这样一来 如果你的引擎熄火 |
[1:00:17] | you can just glide tight down onto the field. | 你可以直接降落在地面上 |
[1:00:18] | – OK? – Sure. | -明白吗 -好的 |
[1:00:19] | Don’t you go anywhere other than the field. You understand? | 不要飞到旷野外的地方 知道了吗 |
[1:00:21] | – Yeah, I know. – OK. You’re gonna do good. | -好 我知道 -那就好 你一定能行 |
[1:00:25] | Lift prop. | 准备起飞 |
[1:01:32] | Mama Goose, come in. They’ve flown the coop. | 大雁妈妈 回话 它们从笼子里出来了 |
[1:01:35] | Mama Goose, can you read me? They’ve flown the coop. Come in. | 大雁妈妈 收到了吗 它们飞出笼子了 回话 |
[1:01:40] | Mama Goose. | 大雁妈妈 |
[1:01:42] | Come in, Mama Goose. | 回话 大雁妈妈 |
[1:01:45] | Amy, can you hear me? | 艾米 你能听到我说话吗 |
[1:01:48] | Amy? They’ve flown out. | 艾米 它们已经出来了 |
[1:01:50] | – Come in. – Mama Goose. | -回话 -大雁妈妈 |
[1:01:52] | Amy, can you hear me? | 艾米 听得到我说话吗 |
[1:01:54] | Mama Goose, is your radio working? | 大雁妈妈 你的无线电正常吗 |
[1:01:59] | Tom, do you read me? | 汤姆 你能听到我说话吗 |
[1:02:01] | Yeah, Barry, her radio’s out. | 能 巴里 她的无线电没连上 |
[1:02:12] | Yes! | 太棒了 |
[1:02:21] | I don’t believe it! | 难以置信 |
[1:02:23] | It works! | 居然成功了 |
[1:02:24] | Mama Goose. | 大雁妈妈 |
[1:02:26] | Mama Goose. Come in, Mama Goose. | 大雁妈妈 回话 大雁妈妈 |
[1:02:31] | Tom, maybe the jack’s no good. | 汤姆 也许是插头没插 |
[1:02:33] | I’m about to give her a visual. | 我去指示她插好 |
[1:02:36] | Hello, Papa Goose. This is so cool! | 你好 大雁爸爸 这太刺激了 |
[1:02:41] | Hello? | 听到了吗 |
[1:02:42] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[1:02:45] | Can you hear me? | 你能听见我说话吗 |
[1:02:52] | Can you hear me? | 听到了吗 |
[1:02:54] | Yeah. Hey, who’s that on your right shoulder? | 听到了 快看你右边是谁 |
[1:03:00] | Long John! | 长约翰 |
[1:03:12] | Guys, look! | 你们快看啊 |
[1:03:14] | They’re really flying with me! | 它们真的在和我一起飞 |
[1:04:01] | Goose, goose, goose, goose. | 大雁 大雁 大雁 |
[1:04:08] | Hey, goose. | 你好啊 大雁 |
[1:04:11] | Hey, goose. | 你好啊 大雁 |
[1:04:11] | Goose, goose, goose, goose. | 大雁 大雁 大雁 |
[1:04:12] | So they’re flying now, are they? | 它们现在会飞了 对吧 |
[1:04:15] | What do you want? | 你又想怎么样 |
[1:04:17] | – I came by to say hi to your father. – He’s out. | -我过来和你爸爸打声招呼 -他出去了 |
[1:04:21] | He told you to stay off our property. | 他叫你离我们家远点 |
[1:04:26] | Where does he keep the aeroplanes? | 他把飞机停在哪里 |
[1:04:29] | What aeroplanes? | 什么飞机 |
[1:04:32] | Well, I know he’s planning something crazy. | 反正我知道他在谋划什么疯狂的事 |
[1:04:36] | – Who’s the new guy staying at the house? – That’s my uncle David. | -新来的是谁 -是我叔叔大卫 |
[1:04:41] | He’s got a black belt. | 他可是黑带选手 |
[1:04:44] | We call him “Killer”. | 我们都叫他”杀手” |
[1:04:46] | Okay, Amy. | 好吧 艾米 |
[1:04:53] | I’ll see you again. | 我们还会见面的 |
[1:04:55] | You can count on it. | 等着吧 肯定会见的 |
[1:05:04] | Hey, that… Wait a minute. | 嘿 那个… 等等 |
[1:05:12] | That’s funny. Just go… | 有意思 你这样… |
[1:05:15] | and I’ll play, okay? | 然后我来弹 好吗 |
[1:05:16] | Ready, on three. And spit. Go! | 准备 数到三 开始 |
[1:05:25] | I just think that we need to have very clear notions… | 我觉得 我们需要清楚地计划好 |
[1:05:30] | – of when we’re going to fly in the day, when we’re gonna land. – Yes. | -一天里什么时间飞行 降落在哪里 -没错 |
[1:05:35] | – How long you’re gonna lay over. – Yes. | -中途停留多久 -没错 |
[1:05:37] | And then where you’re gonna end up. | 终点是哪里 |
[1:05:41] | You know, cause that’s the most important thing. | 因为这是最重要的 |
[1:05:42] | Do me a favour. Just get me some maps. | 帮我个忙 给我找些地图来 |
[1:05:45] | – Just, like, go down…do this. – Do me a favour. | -就是 把往南边…就这么做 -帮个忙 |
[1:05:47] | Here’s us, here’s like Florida. | 比如我们在这里 这里是佛罗里达 |
[1:05:50] | I’ll look at the map I’ll pick out the route. | 我会看着地图 选出路线 |
[1:05:52] | I’m gonna make a call because I know this guy. | 我要打个电话 我认识一个人 |
[1:05:57] | A bird guy… | 一个研究鸟的人 |
[1:05:59] | – In North Carolina. – You’re kidding. | -他在北卡罗莱纳州 -你在开玩笑吧 |
[1:06:02] | He knows, like, migratory paths and… We called him Birdbrain. | 他懂得迁徙路线 我们都叫他「鸟脑」 |
[1:06:08] | Yes, but this idea of using aeroplanes… | 是 但用飞机 |
[1:06:11] | to reintroduce migratory flocks. It’s… | 引导鸟群迁徙的主意 这… |
[1:06:15] | Look, I’m sorry. It’s absolute nonsense. | 听着 我很抱歉 但这太荒唐了 |
[1:06:18] | Can you imagine thousands of little tiny aeroplanes… | 你能想象数千架迷你飞机 |
[1:06:22] | buzzing suburbia at 4 a.m… | 在清晨4点钟飞过郊区 |
[1:06:24] | showing the birds the way South? | 带领鸟群飞往南方的场景吗 |
[1:06:28] | The birds wouldn’t really follow an aeroplane anywhere. | 鸟群不会跟着飞机飞的 |
[1:06:30] | But they do. I’ve seen them do it. | 但它们真的会 我亲眼所见 |
[1:06:34] | Look, it really works, if it’s done right. | 如果方法得当 真的可行 |
[1:06:36] | And if geese can do this then maybe really rare birds… | 要是大雁能做到 也许很稀有的鸟类也可以 |
[1:06:39] | like whooping cranes and trumpeter swans, | 比如美洲鹤 或者黑嘴天鹅 |
[1:06:43] | maybe they can learn it too. | 也许它们也能学会 |
[1:06:45] | We can start new flocks… | 我们可以促生新的鸟群 |
[1:06:47] | and give them a crack at a comeback, you know? | 给它们一个机会恢复种群 |
[1:06:57] | David, do you really think you can pull this off? | 大卫 你真觉得你能做到吗 |
[1:06:59] | Yes, sir. | 是的 先生 |
[1:07:00] | All we really needed was a place like this. | 唯一需要的就是一片这样的栖息地 |
[1:07:03] | Yes. Well, of course, there is a catch. It’s right over there. | 当然 但这里也面临一个危机 就在那里 |
[1:07:07] | These 300 acres are all that’s left of what used to be thousands. | 曾经的成千上万英亩地只剩下这三百亩了 |
[1:07:12] | In the ’30s, | 三十年代时 |
[1:07:13] | the government set all this aside as a wild bird refuge. | 政府将这里划为了野生鸟类保护区 |
[1:07:17] | But with fewer and fewer birds wintering here, | 但随着来这里过冬的鸟越来越少 |
[1:07:19] | of course it’s been encroached on. | 这片地渐渐就被侵占了 |
[1:07:21] | Some people have made a lot of money. | 有些人赚了一大笔钱 |
[1:07:23] | If no wild birds show up by November 1st… | 如果到11月1日 还没有野鸟过来 |
[1:07:26] | these chaps are just itching to take over. | 这些人就迫不及待要接手了 |
[1:07:29] | November 1st? Really? | 11月1日 真的吗 |
[1:07:32] | So if we’re here by then, it’s ours? | 如果我们那时能到达 这里就归我们了 |
[1:07:35] | No, not actually yours. | 不 并不归你们所有 |
[1:07:37] | – The birds. – Right. Right. Right. | -归鸟所有 -是 是 没错 |
[1:07:40] | It’s perfect! | 简直太完美了 |
[1:07:45] | I sure hope you’re right. | 希望你是对的 |
[1:07:46] | I don’t want to find out I’m in trouble… | 我可不想惹上麻烦 |
[1:07:49] | This spot that we found, it’s perfect! It’s just perfect. | 我们发现的那块地完美极了 再合适不过 |
[1:07:53] | – But we don’t have that long. – Can you land there? | -但我们没时间了 -那里能降落吗 |
[1:07:56] | – Perfectly. – Okay. | -当然 -好 |
[1:07:58] | Good, flat surface right near. | 很棒 附近就有很平的地面 |
[1:08:00] | Stop moving back. I’m pushing. | 别往后缩 我在使劲呢 |
[1:08:02] | – OK. – I felt that. OK. | -好了 -我感觉到了 好的 |
[1:08:04] | Squeeze it down a little bit. | 往下按一按 |
[1:08:06] | Not so it hurts. Well, it’ll move back and forth. | 疼的话就别按了 来回转一转 |
[1:08:09] | OK. Let’s see how it looks. | 好了 看看效果 |
[1:08:11] | Get your finger out of your nose. Let me see how it looks. | 别用手挡着鼻子 我看看怎么样 |
[1:08:17] | Nice move, Tom. Very good. | 不错 汤姆 非常好 |
[1:08:20] | The journey will take four days of good weather. | 这趟旅途需要四天的好天气 |
[1:08:23] | Thirty nautical miles to Lake Ontario. | 飞30海里到达安大略湖 |
[1:08:26] | Then 30 more across the lake to the U.S. Of A. | 再飞30海里穿过湖 到达美国 |
[1:08:29] | Now 65 miles further on is rendezvous number one… | 再飞65英里就是第一汇合点 |
[1:08:32] | at a farm just outside Franklin ville, NY. | 在纽约富兰克林镇外的一个农场 |
[1:08:34] | Day two, we’re going to Pennsylvania. | 第二天 我们出发去宾夕法尼亚州 |
[1:08:37] | Across the Appalachian Mountains, | 越过阿帕拉契亚山脉 |
[1:08:39] | 120 miles to rendezvous number two. | 再飞120英里到达第二汇合点 |
[1:08:42] | On day three, we fly over Maryland, just east of Baltimore. | 第三天 我们飞过巴尔的摩东部的马里兰 |
[1:08:45] | And then South across the Potomac to the lowlands of Virginia. | 接着向南穿过波托马克河 到达弗吉尼亚低地 |
[1:08:49] | On day four, we go along the lower Chesapeake Bay | 第四天 我们沿着低切萨皮克湾 |
[1:08:51] | to the little town of New Hope. | 前往纽霍普小镇 |
[1:08:53] | From there, it’s just 10 more miles to Valhalla. | 从那里 再飞10英里就能到瓦尔哈拉海岸 |
[1:08:56] | – How are they doing? – They’re panting really hard after 20 miles. | -它们怎么样 -飞了20英里就喘得不行了 |
[1:09:00] | I really don’t think they can go 150 miles a day. | 我真觉得它们一天飞不了150英里 |
[1:09:03] | They’ve got it in them somewhere. | 它们肯定有潜力 |
[1:09:04] | I mean the wild ones they go 1000 miles at a shot. | 野雁一次就能飞1000英里 |
[1:09:07] | They’re a little thinner afterwards but… | 虽然它们飞行后变瘦了 但是… |
[1:09:08] | You know, I think we gotta go earlier than that. | 其实 我觉得我们得再早点出发 |
[1:09:11] | Two day’s weather cushion isn’t gonna be enough. | 只预留两天的天气缓冲肯定不够 |
[1:09:13] | I say we get out of here like the 22nd. | 要我说 我们22号就出发 |
[1:09:15] | Good idea. | 好主意 |
[1:09:16] | Barry and I are gonna get the camping equipment Wednesday, right? | 巴里和我周三会去购买宿营装备 |
[1:09:19] | And, we got a lead on a boat. | 我们或许有办法搞到船了 |
[1:09:21] | – The GPS and radios are due tomorrow. – October the 22nd. | -导航系统和无线电明天就到 -10月22号 |
[1:09:25] | – Yes! – 22nd! | -好极了 -22号 |
[1:09:39] | Ok, Amy, we’ve only got one week left to whip them into shape. | 艾米 我们只剩下一周时间来训练它们了 |
[1:09:42] | That means we’ve gotta push them to the limit. | 这意味着我们得把它们逼到极限 |
[1:09:45] | And the wild ones, they average five, six flight hours a day. | 野雁一天平均能飞五六个小时 |
[1:09:48] | That means we’ve got to get ours up to four. | 所以我们得让它们飞到四个小时 |
[1:09:50] | And then I think we’ll be alright. | 这样应该就没问题了 |
[1:09:52] | But you’ve gotta be the leader, | 但你得带领它们 |
[1:09:53] | you’re the one who’s gotta be tough on them. | 你必须严格要求它们 |
[1:09:55] | We can’t let up. | 我们不能放松 |
[1:09:56] | Because, you know the wild ones are already heading South. | 因为野雁已经开始朝南飞了 |
[1:10:05] | – Mama Goose, Mama Goose come in. – Hello, base. | -大雁妈妈 大雁妈妈 回话 -收到 基地 |
[1:10:08] | You’ve got one very unhappy little bird down here. | 这里落下一只十分不高兴的小鸟 |
[1:10:11] | Igor! | 伊戈 |
[1:10:14] | Goose Ground, put your radio next to him. | 大雁地面小队 把无线电放在它旁边 |
[1:10:17] | Mama Goose, go ahead, we’re ready. | 大雁妈妈 说话吧 我们就绪了 |
[1:10:19] | Igor! Stop fooling around. We’re leaving by the end of the week. | 伊戈 别再懒散了 这周末我们就要出发了 |
[1:10:26] | Come on! | 快来吧 |
[1:10:28] | You can do it, lgor. You can do it. Come on. | 你能行的 伊戈 你可以的 来吧 |
[1:10:35] | Mama Goose, we have a liftoff! | 大雁妈妈 大雁已起飞 |
[1:10:47] | I don’t see him. | 我没看到它 |
[1:10:49] | Dad, do you see him? | 爸爸 你看到它了吗 |
[1:10:52] | I don’t see him. | 我没看到 |
[1:10:54] | I lost him behind the house. I don’t know where he went. | 刚刚在房子后就看不到它了 不知道它飞去哪里了 |
[1:10:58] | Wait, I see him! | 等等 我看到它了 |
[1:10:59] | Amy! Amy, watch out! | 艾米 艾米 小心 |
[1:11:01] | Here he comes on your right wing. | 它朝着你的右翼方向飞过去了 |
[1:11:04] | Igor! Dad, Dad, I hit him! | 伊戈 爸爸 爸爸 我撞到它了 |
[1:11:07] | Igor! | 伊戈 |
[1:11:08] | Dad! Dad, Dad, Dad… | 爸爸 爸爸 爸爸… |
[1:11:11] | I hit lgor, he’s down! | 我撞到伊戈了 它掉下去了 |
[1:11:13] | Amy, listen to me. Look behind you. | 艾米 听我说 看你后面 |
[1:11:16] | You gotta take care of the others. | 你要照顾好其他的大雁 |
[1:11:17] | Let’s just turn around and head home now. | 现在我们转个弯飞回家 |
[1:11:20] | Roger. | 收到 |
[1:11:22] | I’m turning East. | 我现在向东转 |
[1:11:32] | Come on. Come on! | 这边 跟上 |
[1:11:36] | Goose, goose. | 大雁 大雁 |
[1:11:39] | Igor! Hey, goose, goose, goose… | 伊戈 大雁 大雁 大雁… |
[1:11:40] | I don’t know if we’re gonna find Igor tonight. | 我不知道今晚能不能找到伊戈 |
[1:11:42] | We’re going to find him tonight. We have to. | 我们今晚会找到它的 必须找到 |
[1:12:14] | Igor? | 伊戈 |
[1:12:22] | See him? | 看到它了吗 |
[1:12:24] | – Igor. – Goose, goose, goose. | -伊戈 -大雁 大雁 大雁 |
[1:12:26] | Igor. | 伊戈 |
[1:12:28] | I don’t believe it! | 我简直不敢相信 |
[1:12:30] | Igor | 伊戈 |
[1:12:33] | Goose, goose. | 大雁 大雁 |
[1:12:48] | He’s lost some primary feathers. But don’t worry, they’ll grow back. | 它掉了一些飞羽 但别担心 会长出来的 |
[1:12:51] | – Let’ go. – Are you sure? | -走吧 -你确定吗 |
[1:12:52] | He’s not going to be able to fly. | 它飞不了了 |
[1:12:54] | Dad, he’s got to go with his brothers and… | 爸爸 它得和它的兄弟姐妹一起飞… |
[1:12:56] | – Careful! – Take it easy, take it easy. | -小心点 -慢点 慢点 |
[1:12:59] | Let’s just get him home. We’ll think of something. | 先把它带回家 再想办法 |
[1:13:13] | Daddy! | 爸爸 |
[1:13:21] | Clear? | 明白了吗 |
[1:13:31] | Oh, I gotta go. See you, guys. | 我得走了 再见 |
[1:13:33] | – Where are you going? – Amy? | -你要去哪 -艾米 |
[1:13:35] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[1:13:45] | – Good? – Good. | -坐好了吗 -坐好了 |
[1:13:51] | – Goose Mobile, phase one complete. – Roger, Papa Goose. | -大雁移动小队 第一阶段完成 -收到 大雁爸爸 |
[1:14:09] | Don’t worry about anything, I’ll take care of everyting. | 别担心 一切都交给我 |
[1:14:11] | Have fun with the kids. | 给孩子们愉快地上堂课吧 |
[1:14:13] | Yeah. Yeah. | 好了 好了 |
[1:14:15] | The buzzard is out of the nest. | 秃鹰已出巢 |
[1:14:17] | Good, we’re into phase two in five minutes. | 很好 五分钟后进入第二阶段 |
[1:14:35] | Because animal management is everyone’s business. | 因为动物管控关系到每一个人 |
[1:14:38] | We all have responsibility to protect nature. | 我们每个人都有责任保护大自然 |
[1:14:41] | And to look after the well-being of the creatures that live in it… | 要照顾生活在大自然里的生物的健康… |
[1:14:45] | Just like we take care of our pets at home. | 就像我们照顾家里的宠物一样 |
[1:14:47] | Does anybody have a pet at home? | 有谁家里养宠物吗 |
[1:14:48] | I’ve got a snake. | 我养了一条蛇 |
[1:14:49] | – I’ve got a hamster! – Rabbit! | -我养了一只仓鼠 -养了兔子 |
[1:14:54] | Hi. | 你好 |
[1:14:57] | – Nice office you have here. – Can I help you? | -办公室很不错 -有什么能帮忙的吗 |
[1:14:59] | Well, I hope so. | 希望你能帮我 |
[1:15:01] | My brother and I were camping… | 我和我哥在露营的时候… |
[1:15:02] | and the weirdest little critter came in our tent. | 一只特别奇怪的小动物钻进我们的帐篷了 |
[1:15:06] | Just waltzed in. Nasty little sucker. | 就那么钻进来了 讨人厌的小东西 |
[1:15:08] | I have no idea what it might be. | 我不知道它是什么 |
[1:15:10] | So I was wondering if you would take a look at it? | 我想着 你能不能帮我看看 |
[1:15:13] | – You brought it back? Alive? – Out in my truck. | -你把它带回来了吗 活的吗 -就在小货车里 |
[1:15:22] | – Phase three in two minutes and counting. – Hunky-dory! | -倒计时两分钟后进入第三阶段 -一切顺利 |
[1:15:26] | It’s right out here. I really appreciate it. | 就在这 太感谢了 |
[1:15:27] | We were up near Napanee. It’s really beautiful. | 我们当时就在纳帕尼附近 真的很漂亮 |
[1:15:30] | Did you bring gloves? | 你带手套了吗 |
[1:15:35] | – Oh, God! – Where is it? | -天呐 -它在哪 |
[1:15:39] | It must have gotten out. I don’t see… | 它肯定逃走了 我也不明白… |
[1:15:40] | Do you have kids around here? | 这附近有小孩吗 |
[1:15:42] | What did it look like? | 它长什么样 |
[1:15:46] | A big cocker spaniel. Only kind of he had a… Almost bald. | 像大型可卡犬 只不过它… 基本是秃的 |
[1:15:50] | – Bald? – Fur just around the neck. Very spiky around here and here. | -秃的 -脖子周围有一圈毛 这里的毛尖尖的 |
[1:16:00] | – You’ re gonna have to go this way, I’ll go this way, – Right | -你去这边 我去那边 -好的 |
[1:16:02] | – and we’ll meet back here. – Ok. | -我们在这里汇合 -好的 |
[1:16:04] | Careful. | 小心点 |
[1:16:05] | You be careful. Be very careful! | 你小心点 千万要小心 |
[1:16:08] | It’s very temperamental. It’s very big. | 它非常易怒 体型非常大 |
[1:16:19] | Come on, guys, come on! | 快来 小家伙们 快跟上来 |
[1:16:25] | – Get up, get up! – Thanks, Goose Ground. | -飞起来 飞起来 -谢谢 大雁地面小队 |
[1:16:29] | Final phase is one minute away. | 一分钟后进入最终阶段 |
[1:16:31] | And our own area is blessed with | 而我们生活的这片区域 |
[1:16:33] | a rich cornucopia, if you will, of wildlife. | 有非常丰富的野生动植物 |
[1:16:37] | Beaver, bear, badgers… | 比如海狸 熊 獾… |
[1:16:39] | – Check it out! …- Grey foxes… | -快看… -灰狐… |
[1:16:42] | Yeah. Beetles… | 是的 甲壳虫… |
[1:16:45] | Not the old rocker but… | 不是指甲壳虫乐队 是… |
[1:16:47] | I think it’s Amy. Hey, it’s Amy! | 好像是艾米 真是艾米 |
[1:17:02] | It’s Amy! | 是艾米 |
[1:17:05] | Mama to Papa, that was so cool! | 大雁妈妈呼叫大雁爸爸 刚才太酷了 |
[1:17:08] | Yeah, agreed, I just made a criminal out of my own daughter. | 是的 我同意 我让自己的女儿犯罪了 |
[1:17:11] | Now we’ll both do time behind bars. | 现在我们父女都要蹲监狱了 |
[1:17:13] | Dad, stop being so dramatic. | 爸爸 别那么大惊小怪的 |
[1:17:17] | Now look, it’s just beginning, Amy. | 听着 这才刚开始 艾米 |
[1:17:19] | We’ve gotta make 120 nautical miles by sundown… | 我们要在日落前飞120海里… |
[1:17:22] | fly across Lake Ontario… | 飞过安大略湖… |
[1:17:24] | cross international boundary without a permit, | 在没有许可的情况下飞过国界 |
[1:17:27] | carrying stolen goods… | 带着偷来的大雁… |
[1:17:28] | without filing a flight plan, without any official approval… | 没有提交飞行计划 没有任何官方许可… |
[1:17:32] | four days behind schedule. | 比原计划晚了4天 |
[1:17:35] | We’re on the edge, my dear. | 这个行动很疯狂 亲爱的 |
[1:17:40] | Alright, let’s start a slow climb. | 好了 开始慢慢爬升 |
[1:17:42] | I want plenty of altitude over the lake. | 飞行高度和湖面要保持足够距离 |
[1:17:44] | Roger. | 收到 |
[1:17:58] | Father Goose to Wet Goose, how do you read? | 大雁爸爸呼叫大雁水面小队 信号怎么样 |
[1:18:02] | Loud and clear, Father Goose. How are you doing? | 听得很清楚 大雁爸爸 你那边怎么样 |
[1:18:04] | Headwind’s picking up on here. What’s your taking our ground speed? | 我这里的逆风在变强 我们的对地速度是多少 |
[1:18:08] | – Down to 21 knots. How’s your fuel? – Two hours at best. | -降到21节了 燃料还有多少 -最多能飞2小时 |
[1:18:13] | We already past the point of no return, | 我们已经过了「不可回航点」 |
[1:18:15] | so it’s gonna be landfall around dark. | 所以大约在日暮时分才能见到陆地 |
[1:18:22] | Sir, you’d better take a look at this. | 长官 您最好看一下这个 |
[1:18:25] | What do you got? | 你监测到什么了 |
[1:18:25] | No idea. Very unorthodox signatures, sir. | 不知道 非常奇怪的信号 长官 |
[1:18:28] | Hey, man, that’s Newfoundland. | 嘿 老兄 那里是纽芬兰 |
[1:18:44] | Papa Goose, I’ve got some awful tired birds back here. | 大雁爸爸 有些鸟已经飞得很累了 |
[1:18:47] | Landfall in about five minutes, Amy. | 大约5分钟后降落 艾米 |
[1:18:56] | Sir, it’s still heading straight at us. | 长官 它还在朝我们的方向接近 |
[1:18:59] | – Any contact? – Negative, sir. | -有联络消息吗 -没有 长官 |
[1:19:02] | We’ve gotta go. Give me full alert, red alert. | 我们得出动了 一级戒备 红色警报 |
[1:19:04] | Alright, sir. | 好的 长官 |
[1:19:05] | Papa Goose to Wet Goose, | 大雁爸爸呼叫大雁水面小队 |
[1:19:06] | we’re not gonna make it to rendezvous one. | 我们飞不到一号汇合点了 |
[1:19:09] | Roger, Father Goose. | 收到 大雁爸爸 |
[1:19:11] | – We’re on fumes, we’ve gotta put down. – Roger Papa Goose. | -我们飞不动了 要降落了 -收到 大雁爸爸 |
[1:19:14] | We’ll tie up and wait till we hear from you. | 我们会停船等待你们的消息 |
[1:19:20] | I think we just lucked out. | 我们好像撞大运了 |
[1:19:21] | I got a visual on what appears to be an airfield. | 我看到了一个似乎是飞机场的地方 |
[1:19:24] | Stay tight on me, we’re going down. | 等我消息 我们要降落了 |
[1:19:28] | Let’s do this, gentlemen. Scramble field. | 行动吧 各位 紧急拦截 |
[1:19:32] | Scramble field. Code One. | 紧急拦截 一号警报 |
[1:19:58] | 63 Romeo, on final and holding. | 63R 待命 |
[1:20:11] | – 63 Romeo, position and hold. – Roger. | -63R 原地待命 -收到 |
[1:20:14] | 63 Romeo, ready for formation takeoff | 63R 准备编队起飞 |
[1:20:17] | 63 Romeo, hold your position. | 63R 原地待命 |
[1:20:19] | Unidentified traffic at a quarter mile on short final. | 不明飞行器距跑道还有四分之一英里 |
[1:20:22] | You mean they’re landing? Here? | 你是说他们要降落吗 在这吗 |
[1:20:25] | Control tower, this is 43 Tango. We have the bogies in sight. | 控制塔 这里是43T 我们看到不明飞行器了 |
[1:20:33] | Hey, guys, this is really strange. I suggest you call security. | 各位 情况很奇怪 建议呼叫安保部 |
[1:20:41] | Oh, great. The rudder’s coming loose again. | 这下好了 方向舵又松了 |
[1:20:46] | Hey, what’s that? Dad? | 嘿 那是什么 爸爸 |
[1:20:50] | Who is it? | 是谁啊 |
[1:20:53] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[1:20:55] | – Freeze! – Get down on the ground, sir! | -别动 -趴到地上 先生 |
[1:21:00] | – What’s going on? – No | -怎么回事 -不 |
[1:21:01] | Dad, dad. | 爸爸 爸爸 |
[1:21:06] | Stay down, Amy. | 趴下 艾米 |
[1:21:08] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[1:21:09] | No gifts, no produce, no flowers. No Cuban cigars. | 没有礼物 没有农产品 没有花 没有古巴雪茄 |
[1:21:12] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[1:21:16] | That’s a lot of stuff for one guy to go camping with. | 一个人露营带了这么多东西啊 |
[1:21:19] | Well, I’m a serious camper. | 我是专业的露营者 |
[1:21:23] | What’s the cage for? | 这个笼子是干什么用的 |
[1:21:24] | I’m also a paranoid camper. See, I sleep in it. | 我有点疑神疑鬼的 所以我睡在里面 |
[1:21:28] | Keeps the little furries out. Doesn’t do much for the big furries. | 能挡住一些小动物 大只的就挡不住了 |
[1:21:31] | But I figured out that all they gonna do | 但是我想它们也只能 |
[1:21:33] | is look at me and drool anyway so… | 盯着我流口水而已… |
[1:21:35] | What’s all the gasoline for? | 这些汽油是干什么的 |
[1:21:37] | That’s for my portable generator. | 是为我的便携式发电机准备的 |
[1:21:39] | For my VCR and my blender. | 发电用于录像机和搅拌机 |
[1:21:41] | Nothing like a scary movie and a piòa colada in the wilderness, | 在野外边喝凤梨鸡尾酒边看恐怖电影最惬意了 |
[1:21:44] | what I would say. | 我觉得是这样 |
[1:21:46] | Open the back. | 把后备箱打开 |
[1:21:47] | Sir, it was an absolute emergency. | 长官 这真的是紧急情况 |
[1:21:49] | Believe me we didn’t… | 相信我 我们没… |
[1:21:49] | We had no idea this was an area… | 我们真不知道这里是… |
[1:21:51] | – Stop playing with those birds! – Yes, sir! | -别再跟那些鸟玩了 -是 长官 |
[1:21:54] | It was either land here or in Lake Ontario. | 我们只能在这或者安大略湖上降落 |
[1:21:57] | We’re really sorry. | 真的很抱歉 |
[1:21:58] | You put this entire military base on full alert. | 你们搞得整个军事基地都高度戒备 |
[1:22:02] | You caused me and my staff a mountain of paperwork. | 你们害得我和同事要写一堆报告 |
[1:22:05] | Not to mention setting two of my pilots | 更别提让我的两个飞行员 |
[1:22:07] | back emotionally about 20 years. | 在情感上退化20年 变得幼稚不堪 |
[1:22:10] | And you’re really sorry? | 说抱歉有什么用 |
[1:22:13] | We promise we’ll never do it again. | 我们保证不会再犯了 |
[1:22:18] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:22:20] | Just as long as you promise. | 保证了就行了 |
[1:22:26] | Come on. | 过来 |
[1:22:27] | A little closer together. | 再凑得近一点 |
[1:22:28] | Smile, this is for the morning paper. | 笑一下 照片要登晨报的 |
[1:22:30] | Hey, stop! | 打住 |
[1:22:31] | Alright? A little closer. | 可以吗 再紧凑一点 |
[1:22:37] | – Thank you. That’s it. – You got it? | -谢谢 好了 -照好了吗 |
[1:22:39] | – You’re okay? – Take a picture of me and Bill! | -好了吗 -给我和比尔拍张合照 |
[1:22:40] | Talk about being at the right place and time… | 说到合适的时间和地点 |
[1:22:42] | Ed Nichol was at the Niagara Air Force Base this morning | 埃德·尼科尔今早在尼亚加拉空军基地 |
[1:22:45] | and shot this: | 拍到了这一幕 |
[1:22:46] | It seems an unlikely pair | 昨晚要带着一群鸟 |
[1:22:48] | sneaked into the high security base last night with a flock of birds. | 潜入高度戒备的军事基地 似乎是不可能的事 |
[1:22:53] | Yeah, real birds. You know, the flapping kind. | 没错 是真的鸟 会飞的那种 |
[1:22:58] | Have you heard about this kid and her birds? | 你听说一个孩子和她的鸟的故事了吗 |
[1:23:01] | 14-year-old Amy Alden and 15 Canada geese. | 14岁的艾米·阿尔登和15只加拿大雁 |
[1:23:04] | She’s leading them South in this really big goose. | 她驾驶着一只巨型”大雁”带领雁群向南飞 |
[1:23:08] | I’m not kidding. This is for real. | 我没开玩笑 这是真的 |
[1:23:10] | They departed from Niagara Air Base at 5 A.M. this morning. | 他们今早5点从尼亚加拉空军基地出发 |
[1:23:13] | Commanding General Olin Hatfield says | 总指挥官欧林·哈特菲尔德说 |
[1:23:15] | he has never seen such an inspirational sight. | 他从未见过如此激励人心的景象 |
[1:23:21] | All present and accounted for? | 都到齐了吗 |
[1:23:24] | Rogers. Hey, listen to this. | 是的 你听听这个 |
[1:23:26] | She’s got pet geese or ducks or canaries or whatever… | 她有一群宠物大雁 或是鸭子 金丝雀之类的鸟 |
[1:23:29] | I don’t know. | 我也说不清 |
[1:23:30] | And she’s leading them South with a little air-blade. | 她正驾驶一架小飞机带领它们向南飞 |
[1:23:33] | Would you believe it? | 你敢相信吗 |
[1:23:34] | …A 14-year-old from Southern Ontario… | 来自安大略省南部的14岁女孩 |
[1:23:36] | is on a mission over New York State… | 正在执行飞往纽约州的任务 |
[1:23:38] | The birds have names like Igor, | 那群鸟儿都有名字 比如伊戈 |
[1:23:41] | Stinky, Long John and Feather brain. | 臭臭 长约翰和笨毛头 |
[1:23:43] | Anyone would actually shoot and eat these marvelous birds? | 真有人会把这些了不起的鸟打下来吃掉吗 |
[1:23:47] | I like them with an orange sauce, stuffed with wild rice. | 我喜欢蘸橙子酱吃 往里面填满菰米 |
[1:23:50] | Flat on their back, golden brown. | 再翻个面 烹饪至金黄色 |
[1:24:28] | – Dad, how much further? – Ten more miles, Amy. Not far. | -爸爸 还有多远 -还有10英里 艾米 不远了 |
[1:24:37] | Dad, look at that! | 爸爸 你看 |
[1:24:45] | Where are they going? Hey, Long John, come back! | 它们要去哪儿 长约翰 回来 |
[1:24:49] | It’s the wild ones. Amy. They’re going with them. | 是野雁 艾米 它们要跟着野雁飞走 |
[1:24:51] | We have to follow them or we’ll lose them. | 我们得跟上 否则就再也找不到它们了 |
[1:25:01] | Hey, where do you think you’re going? | 嘿 你不老实是想去哪儿 |
[1:25:10] | Dad, they’re shooting! | 爸爸 他们在开枪 |
[1:25:14] | Watch out, Amy! Let me try and head them off! | 当心 艾米 我绕到前面拦住它们 |
[1:25:17] | I’ll try to get in front of them! | 我试着飞到它们前面 |
[1:25:21] | Here they come. | 大雁来了 |
[1:25:33] | Holy shit! | 天呐 |
[1:25:43] | Alright, they’re down. | 好了 它们下来了 |
[1:25:44] | Set up on a short final to that field at your 11 o’clock. | 准备速降到你11点钟方向的平地 |
[1:26:03] | You people don’t give up, do you? | 你们这些人就是不肯放弃 是吗 |
[1:26:06] | Now you’re poaching off of airplanes. | 你们现在竟然开着飞机来偷猎 |
[1:26:08] | – I ought to blow a hole in your liver. – Ma’am, listen. | -我就该一枪打爆你的肝 -女士 听我说 |
[1:26:12] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[1:26:21] | Isn’t she the little girl I’ve seen on television? | 她不就是我在电视上看见的那个小姑娘吗 |
[1:26:24] | Now, for all you folks who think the news is always bad… | 觉得新闻总是报道坏消息的观众们 |
[1:26:27] | have you heard about Amy and Thomas Alden | 你们有没有听说过艾米和汤玛斯·阿尔登 |
[1:26:29] | flying with the birds? | 他们与鸟儿一起飞翔 |
[1:26:30] | Now, Larry, no more bird jokes! | 拉里 别再开跟鸟有关的玩笑了 |
[1:26:31] | Now they’re leading an orphaned flock of canadian geese South | 现在他们正带领一群失去父母的加拿大雁往南飞 |
[1:26:35] | on an unprecedented 500-mile odyssey. | 展开史无前例 距离500英里的漫长旅程 |
[1:26:37] | Nice place, it’s about 20 miles out. | 很不错的地方 大概在20英里外 |
[1:26:42] | First thing in the tomorrow, | 明天一早就出发 |
[1:26:43] | if we can separate them from the wild cousins. | 前提是我们能把它们和野雁群分开 |
[1:26:45] | I saw something out of a dream. | 我看到了梦幻般的景象 |
[1:26:55] | I want to know something. | 我想问你个问题 |
[1:26:59] | What happened between you and Mum? | 你和妈妈当年为什么分开 |
[1:27:04] | What did she tell you? | 她是怎么跟你说的 |
[1:27:07] | She said you were both artists. | 她说你们都是艺术家 |
[1:27:10] | And that was difficult to begin with… | 首先这就注定了肯定不容易 |
[1:27:12] | because artists can be selfish sometimes. | 因为艺术家有时很自私 |
[1:27:18] | That’s true. | 这话说得没错 |
[1:27:20] | She said you were both to blame. | 她说你们两个都有错 |
[1:27:26] | We couldn’t have been all wrong. We got you. | 我们不可能全做错了 至少我们生下了你 |
[1:27:31] | But you hardly ever came to see me. | 但你几乎没来看过我 |
[1:27:37] | Well, New Zealand’s pretty far away, Amy. | 新西兰很远 艾米 |
[1:27:42] | That’s a really lame excuse, Dad. | 这个借口烂透了 爸爸 |
[1:27:57] | It took me a long time to admit | 我用了很长时间才肯承认 |
[1:27:59] | that letting both of you go was a mistake. | 放手让你们母女离开是个错误 |
[1:28:04] | For a while, I just buried myself in my work. | 有一阵子 我只能寄情于工作 |
[1:28:10] | I was afraid, Amy. I was afraid, angry… | 我害怕 艾米 我很害怕 愤怒 |
[1:28:15] | Mostly at myself. | 主要是气我自己 |
[1:28:20] | I’m really sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[1:28:29] | Hey, goose, goose, goose… | 嘿 大雁 大雁 大雁… |
[1:28:32] | Come on, geese! | 来啊 大雁 |
[1:28:36] | Come on, geese! | 来啊 大雁 |
[1:28:39] | Come on, guys. Come on! | 来啊 跟我来 |
[1:28:41] | Hey, guys. Hey, goose, goose, goose… | 小家伙们 嘿 大雁 大雁 大雁… |
[1:28:44] | Come on, geese! | 走吧 大雁 |
[1:29:06] | – We have to get on 95. – 37. | -我们得上95号公路 -是37号 |
[1:29:09] | Yeah, we do. We have to end up on 95. | 是没错 但最终还是得走95号 |
[1:29:12] | …moving Northeast. It should allow good flying | …正朝东北方移动 应该有利于 |
[1:29:14] | for the Aldens and their birds | 阿尔登父女和它们的大雁飞行 |
[1:29:16] | with the possible exception of some fog | 切萨皮克上部区域 |
[1:29:17] | here in the upper Chesapeake area this afternoon. | 今天下午可能有雾 |
[1:29:20] | But meanwhile, their final destination is a sleepy coastal community, | 但同时 他们的最终目的地是个冷清的沿海社区 |
[1:29:23] | that’s now coming alive in expectation… | 此地目前已经活跃起来 期盼着… |
[1:29:25] | For 1000 big bucks, WVAO dollars, | WVAO电台有奖问答 奖金一千美元 |
[1:29:27] | Richard Cartwright from Pimlico Maryland: | 来自马里兰州皮姆利科的理查德·卡特莱特 |
[1:29:29] | How many geese are following Amy South? | 请问有多少只大雁跟随艾米往南飞 |
[1:29:32] | In honor of Amy and her geese, here’s “Birds of a Feather”. | 为了向艾米和她的大雁致敬 下面播放《同样的鸟》 |
[1:29:36] | I had me a damn turkey once that wouldn’t follow me anywhere. | 我养过一只火鸡 它根本不会跟着我走 |
[1:29:57] | Goose Ground, we’re in the soup. | 大雁地面小队 我们遇到麻烦了 |
[1:29:59] | My high-tech navigational equipment isn’t working. | 我的高科技导航设备失灵了 |
[1:30:02] | – Could be batteries. – Oh, no! | -可能是没电了 -不要啊 |
[1:30:05] | – Dad, how could you forget batteries? – I don’t know. | -爸爸 你怎么能忘记充电呢 -我也不知道 |
[1:30:09] | – My guess is we’re still west of Baltimore. – Sounds about right. | -我猜我们还在巴尔的摩以西 -应该是的 |
[1:30:12] | We’ll come down slow, and land if we find a place. | 我们会慢慢降落 如果找到合适地方就着陆 |
[1:30:15] | What does that sign say? | 那个路牌上写着什么 |
[1:30:17] | Yeah, okay. Roger, Papa Goose. Over and out. | 好的 收到 大雁爸爸 通话完毕 |
[1:30:23] | Dad, watch out! | 爸爸 小心 |
[1:30:27] | Amy, Amy, stay on the main street! Just stay on the main street! | 艾米 艾米 待在主街 沿着主街飞 |
[1:30:33] | Hey, Charlie, look at that! | 嘿 查理 快看 |
[1:30:35] | Yeah, that must be the goose kid! | 那一定就是带着大雁往南飞的那个孩子 |
[1:30:36] | Oh my gosh! Look at this! | 我的天呐 快看 |
[1:30:38] | Look! Where are they going? | 快看 他们要去哪儿 |
[1:30:40] | Is that Amy? | 那是艾米吗 |
[1:30:41] | Oh, my goodness! | 我的天呐 |
[1:30:43] | They are heading South! | 他们在往南飞 |
[1:30:49] | There is the bird! There they are! | 是那只鸟 在那里呢 |
[1:30:53] | It happened just after 2:00… | 这是刚过下午2点时发生的 |
[1:30:55] | and if anybody’s still into a two-martini lunch in Baltimore, | 如果巴尔的摩还有人喜欢午餐时喝两杯马丁尼 |
[1:30:58] | they may swear off for good after this. | 他们看见此番景象后也许会彻底戒掉的 |
[1:31:01] | The plot is also thickening down South. Diane Brawley reports. | 南部的情况也愈发复杂 黛安·布劳利为您报道 |
[1:31:05] | What we have is an increasingly nasty confrontation | 这里的对峙越来越紧张 |
[1:31:08] | between a coalition of Greenies, bird-watchers and tree-huggers | 环保人士和野鸟观察者联合对抗 |
[1:31:12] | against the forces of economic progress. | 经济发展的推动力量 |
[1:31:14] | This is the realization of a lifelong dream for me. | 这对我来说是实现了毕生梦想 |
[1:31:18] | I have men and machinery committed. I can’t walk away from them all | 工人和机器已就位 我不可能就此放弃 |
[1:31:22] | just for a bunch of ducks. | 就为了一群破鸭子 |
[1:31:25] | Geese. | 是大雁 |
[1:31:26] | Whatever. | 随便吧 |
[1:31:49] | Papa to Mobile, | 大雁爸爸呼叫大雁移动小队 |
[1:31:50] | our estimated time of arrival, | 我们的预计到达时间是 |
[1:31:52] | one hour before sundown. | 日落前一小时 |
[1:31:53] | We got enough fuel, | 我们燃料充足 |
[1:31:54] | so why don’t you go on ahead and set up for our arrival. | 你们先到那里准备好迎接我们吧 |
[1:31:57] | Roger. We’ll see you in Valhalla. | 收到 我们在瓦尔哈拉海岸等你们 |
[1:32:00] | This is Goose Ground signing off. | 大雁地面小队下线 |
[1:32:02] | Thanks, Goose Ground. | 谢谢 大雁地面小队 |
[1:32:24] | Dad, what’s wrong? What’s happening? | 爸爸 怎么了 出什么事了 |
[1:32:31] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[1:32:33] | Uncle David, this is Mama Goose! Come in! Come in! | 大卫叔叔 我是大雁妈妈 回复 快回复 |
[1:32:37] | – Have we got time to eat? – 17 North. | -我们有时间吃饭吗 -17号公路北 |
[1:32:40] | Find a place to get some real food. | 我们找个地方吃顿正经饭 |
[1:32:43] | Daddy! | 爸爸 |
[1:32:44] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[1:32:47] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[1:32:48] | I’m here! | 我在这里 |
[1:32:49] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[1:32:51] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[1:32:52] | Daddy! | 爸爸 |
[1:32:54] | – Ah, damn! – Are you okay? | -该死的 -你没事吧 |
[1:32:58] | Oui! | 是的 |
[1:32:59] | What are we gonna do now? | 我们现在该怎么办 |
[1:33:01] | How will we ever get there by sundown? | 我们怎么才能在日落前赶到那里 |
[1:33:05] | I think I dislocated my shoulder. | 我的肩膀好像脱臼了 |
[1:33:08] | Look, you’ll have to take them the rest of the way. | 听着 剩下的路程得由你带它们飞 |
[1:33:10] | Can’t we both go on my plane? | 你不能坐我的飞机吗 |
[1:33:12] | No, Amy, I can’t ride with you. | 不 艾米 我不能跟你一起飞 |
[1:33:13] | There isn’t enough fuel for both of us. It’d be too slow. | 燃料不够支撑我们两个人 速度会太慢 |
[1:33:16] | We wouldn’t make it on time. It’s the only way. | 我们无法准时赶到那里 这是唯一的办法 |
[1:33:19] | It’s only 30 miles, it’s an hour away. You can do it. | 只剩30英里 就一小时路程 你可以做到的 |
[1:33:22] | I can’t find my way without you. | 没有你 我找不到路 |
[1:33:25] | Yes, you can. | 你当然能找到 |
[1:33:29] | Because you’re so much like your mother. | 因为你跟你妈妈很像 |
[1:33:32] | She was brave, you know. | 她也很勇敢 |
[1:33:35] | She went off, followed her dream. Nobody helped her. | 她独自去追寻她的梦想 没人帮过她 |
[1:33:39] | You have that strength in you too, Amy. | 你也有那样的力量 艾米 |
[1:33:47] | I wish she was here now. | 真希望她现在也在这里 |
[1:33:53] | She is. | 她在啊 |
[1:33:55] | She’s right next to you. | 她就在你身边 |
[1:33:58] | She’s in the geese. | 她在雁群中 |
[1:34:00] | She’s in the sky. She’s all around you. | 她在天上 围绕着你 |
[1:34:04] | She won’t let you down. | 她不会让你失望的 |
[1:34:11] | I can’t leave you here. You’re hurt. | 我不能把你丢在这儿 你受伤了 |
[1:34:14] | Yes, you can. | 可以的 |
[1:34:15] | I want you to go. | 我要你离开 |
[1:34:16] | You take that plane, take those geese, and you fly away. | 你坐上飞机带雁群飞走 |
[1:34:25] | Bye, Dad. | 再见 爸爸 |
[1:34:26] | Go. | 去吧 |
[1:34:29] | Follow the river until you reach the town of New Hope. | 沿着河一直飞 直到抵达新希望镇 |
[1:34:32] | – Then turn Southwest and follow the coast for 10 miles. – Yes. | -接着转向西南 沿着海岸线飞10英里 -好 |
[1:34:36] | – Look for a lot of cars and people! – Goodbye, Dad! | -有很多人和车的地方就是了 -再见 爸爸 |
[1:34:41] | Go, Amy. | 去吧 艾米 |
[1:35:12] | We gotta start before sunset. All right, start it up. Turn it on. | 日落前必须开工 好了 开始吧 开动机器吧 |
[1:35:17] | We’re gonna start. | 我们要开工了 |
[1:35:29] | Well, on the surface, | 从表面看来 |
[1:35:29] | it seemed so simple and harmless and even clean. | 一切似乎都很简单无害 甚至纯洁无辜 |
[1:35:33] | But it’s gotten terribly complicated in the saga of Amy and her birds. | 但艾米和鸟儿的传奇故事已经变得非常复杂 |
[1:35:37] | Colin Beardsley reports. | 科林·伯兹莱为您报道 |
[1:35:38] | So far, no trace of Amy, Thomas or the geese. | 目前还没看到艾米 汤玛斯或雁群 |
[1:35:42] | They’ve disappeared. | 他们似乎消失了 |
[1:35:49] | – Can I hitch a ride with you? – Sure. Join the party. | -你能搭我一程吗 -上车吧 加入我们吧 |
[1:36:02] | – Oh, my goodness! Is that that little girl? – Oh, the geese girl! | -天呐 是那个小姑娘吗 -和大雁齐飞那个 |
[1:36:05] | My goodness! | 我的天呐 |
[1:36:31] | Zoning Ordinance number 3185-7… | 分区法规第3185-7条 |
[1:36:36] | is now in effect! | 现在生效 |
[1:36:39] | This is private property! Now please remove yourselves! | 这里是私人领地 请你们离开 |
[1:36:58] | Everybody! Everybody, please! | 各位 请听我说 |
[1:37:03] | My daughter is up there by herself! | 我女儿一个人在天上飞 |
[1:37:06] | Please, if you be quiet, we might be able to hear her. | 如果你们安静点 也许能听见她的引擎声 |
[1:37:09] | Just listen to me, just, Just listen to me for one moment… | 听我说 各位先听我说 |
[1:37:13] | Shut that thing off! | 关掉那破机器 |
[1:40:20] | She’s coming! | 她来了 |
[1:40:59] | I don’t believe this. | 真叫人难以置信 |
[1:43:18] | 第二年春天 艾米的雁群独自飞向北方 包括伊戈在内的16只大雁全部回到艾米家的前廊 |