Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

Flags of Our Fathers(父辈的旗帜)[2006]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on Flags of Our Fathers(父辈的旗帜)[2006]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:父辈的旗帜
英文名称:Flags of Our Fathers
年代:2006

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[01:05] Corpsman! 看护兵!
[01:11] Corpsman! 看护兵!
[01:20] Corpsman! 看护兵!
[01:25] For God sakes! Corpsman! 上帝啊! 看护兵在哪?
[01:31] Corpsman! 看护兵!
[01:46] Corpsman! 看护兵!
[01:51] Honey, what’s wrong? 亲爱的 怎么了?
[02:10] Every jackass thinks he knows what war is. 每个蠢蛋都自认为懂得战争
[02:15] Especially those who’ve never been in one. 特别是那些从未踏入战场的
[02:19] We like things nice and simple, 我们总喜欢单纯的事物
[02:22] good and evil, heroes and villains. 善良与邪恶 英雄和恶棍
[02:26] There’s always plenty of both. 两方面的例子都多得很
[02:30] Most of the time, they are not who we think they are. 但多数时候 我们的想法和事实相去甚远
[02:52] Where is he? 他在哪?
[02:56] Where is he? 他在哪?
[02:59] Where…Where is he? Where is he? 他…他在哪? 他在哪?
[03:04] Mr. Bradley? 布莱德利先生?
[03:08] Mr. B? You okay? 布莱德利先生? 你还好吧?
[03:11] -Where is he? -Where is who? -他在哪? -你说谁?
[03:14] Where is he? Where did he go? Where…Where is he? 他在哪? 他去哪了? 他…他在哪?
[03:17] All right. Just stay right here, okay? 呆着别动 好吗?
[03:19] I’m gonna call an ambulance. It’ll be okay. 我马上去叫救护车 不会有事的
[03:24] Where is he? 他在哪?
[03:29] Most guys I knew would never talk about what happened over there. 我所认识的人当中 大多数都闭口不提在那边的经历
[03:34] Probably ’cause they’re still trying to forget about it. 大概是因为他们依旧在试图忘却它
[03:37] They certainly didn’t think of themselves as heroes. 他们当然不认为自己是英雄
[03:44] They died without glory. 没有带着荣耀去另一个世界
[03:47] Nobody has taken their pictures. 也没有留下照片
[03:50] Only their buddies knew what they did. 只有他们的战友知道他们的事迹
[03:53] I’d tell their folks they died for their country. 我会告诉他们的家人 他们是为国捐躯的
[03:57] I’m not sure that was it. 但我对此不是十分肯定
[03:59] Now, there were plenty other photos taken that day, 那天其实还照了许多其它的照片
[04:02] but none anybody wanted to see. 但除了那张 其它的没有人关心
[04:04] What we see and do in war, 战争中 我们亲眼目睹和亲身参与
[04:08] the cruelty, is unbelievable. 那种残酷是不可想象的
[04:13] But somehow we gotta make some sense of it. 但是不管怎么样 我们总得让它有些意义
[04:16] To do that, we need a easy to understand truth 这样的话 我们只需要一个浅显的事实
[04:19] and damn few words. 和三言两语
[04:24] Film’s ruined. 胶片报废了
[04:25] I don’t know. This one looks all right. 我不知道 但这张看起来没事
[04:33] And if you can get a picture… 如果你能得到一张照片…
[04:39] Now, the right picture can win or lose a war. 好的照片可能会左右一场战争的胜负
[04:44] You’re gonna want to see this. 这个你肯定感兴趣
[04:47] Look at Vietnam. 想想越南吧
[04:49] The picture of that South Vietnamese officer… 那张南越军官…
[04:51] blowing that fella’s brains out of the side of his head, whammo! 一枪让那家伙脑浆四溅的照片
[04:57] That was it. “嘣”地一下 就完了
[04:59] The war was lost. 战争就输了
[05:02] We just hung around trying to pretend it wasn’t. 我们只不过赖在那里不肯承认而已
[05:07] Took a lot of other pictures that day. None of them made a difference. 那天照了很多其它的照片 但它们都大同小异
[05:14] Thanks. Appreciate it. 多谢惠顾
[05:26] Sounds ridiculous, but it happened. 听起来很荒谬 但它确实发生了
[05:30] Country was bankrupt. 当时国家濒临破产
[05:32] People were becoming cynical and tired of war. 人们冷嘲热讽 厌倦了战争
[05:50] Oh, my Lord, that’s Harlon! 我的天 这不是哈龙吗?
[05:52] Where? 在哪?
[05:53] Right there. Planting that flag, that’s your brother. 这里 正在插旗子的那个 是你哥哥
[05:57] Ma, all you can see is his behind. 妈 你只能看到他的屁股
[05:59] And that’s his. I powdered and diapered it, I know my son. 就是他 我给他屁股擦过粉换过尿布 我怎会不认识我儿子
[06:04] That’s him. Go get your father. 就是他 快把你爸叫来
[06:06] Daddy, Ma’s got a picture of Harlon’s keister in the paper. 爸 妈这里有一张报纸 印着哈龙的大屁屁
[06:09] You watch your mouth, young man. 嘴巴干净点 小子
[06:26] Thank you. 谢谢
[06:30] One photo, almost all on its own, turned that around. 一张照片 几乎独力扭转了局面
[06:35] It’s on the front page of every major paper. 每家大报的头版都登着这张照片
[06:38] Over 200 dailies and they’re all flooded with requests for prints. 200多家日报社被读者的信件淹没 都要求刊登这张照片
[06:44] I think we might have found it. 我们可能得把它找出来
[07:37] Corpsman! 看护兵!
[07:40] Corpsman! 看护兵!
[07:45] Corpsman! 看护兵!
[07:46] -I gotta go get him. -Oh, no, you don’t. -我去找他 -不 别去
[07:49] Iggy, I gotta go. 伊基 我得去
[07:50] I have a whole different theory. 我的想法正相反
[07:51] He wants medical attention bad enough, he’ll come to us. 如果他真需要救护 他自己会过来的
[07:54] Shut up and crawl over here, you lazy son-of-a-bitch! 别叫了 自己爬过来 你这个懒虫!
[07:58] As soon as that flare goes out. 照明弹一灭 我就冲过去
[08:00] -Crap. Okay, well, I’ll go with you. -No. -靠 好吧 我和你一起去 -不用
[08:02] You’re actually gonna leave me here? 你其实是想把我丢在这里?
[08:04] I’ll be right back, just shoot some people. I gotta go. 我马上就回来 帮我掩护 我得去了
[08:20] Oh, God. 噢 天
[08:22] Okay, it’s okay. 好 没事的
[08:24] Don’t touch them. Don’t touch them. 别碰伤口 别碰伤口
[08:25] Get your hands out of there. Let me do that. I’ll do it, okay? 把你手拿开 让我来 我会搞定的 好吗?
[08:27] Don’t look. Keep your head back. Keep your eyes on me. 别看 头朝后仰 看着我
[08:30] All right, look at me. I’ll get it. I’ll take care of it. 好 看着我 我会搞定的 我会处理好的
[08:33] We’ll get this bandage on you. We’ll get you taken care of. 先用这个绷带包扎一下 我们会好好照顾你的
[08:37] And we’ll get you down to the bottom, all right? 我们要把你抬到山下去 好吗?
[08:39] Look, you’re gonna be fine. 瞧 你会没事的
[08:42] It’s okay. 没事的
[08:44] I’ll do that. I’ll do that. 我来 我来
[08:47] Here, put some pressure on that. 压住这里
[08:49] Put your hands on top and put some pressure on it. 手放在上面压住它
[08:51] Keep your head back. Keep breathing. 头朝后仰 保持呼吸节奏
[08:53] Keep looking at me, all right? Just keep looking at… 看着我 好吗? 看着…
[09:01] Doc. 大夫
[09:04] Help me. 救救我
[09:09] Help me. 救救我
[09:24] All right. Okay. 好吧
[09:35] How’s that feel? 感觉怎么样?
[09:37] -It feels good. -It does? All right. -不错 -真的? 好
[09:40] -Good. -All right. -不错 -好
[09:42] I’m gonna go get a stretcher and get you down to the beach. I’ll be right back. 我去找个担架 把你送到海滩上 我马上就回来
[09:46] I’m all right. 我没事了
[09:48] Go and help someone who’s hurt. 去帮其他受伤的人吧
[09:51] All right. Hold on there. 好 呆在这里别动
[10:05] -Where’d he go? -Who? -他去哪儿了? -谁?
[10:07] The guy who was right here, Ignatowski. Where did he go? 在这里的人 伊格纳托斯基 他去哪儿了?
[10:10] -I think you jumped in the wrong hole. -I didn’t jump in the wrong hole! -我看你是进错散兵坑了 -我没进错!
[10:12] He was right here, now where the hell is he? 刚才他还在这儿的 他到底去哪儿了?
[10:16] Lggy! 伊基!
[10:19] Lggy! 伊基!
[10:20] You shut up. You want every Jap on the island shooting at us? 别叫了 你想让岛上的鬼子 都朝我们这儿打吗?
[10:23] Lggy! 伊基!
[10:44] Holy shit. 我的妈呀
[10:49] They expect us to climb this? 他们想让我们爬这个?
[10:54] Or something just like it. 或者差不多的地方
[11:03] So, where you think they’re sending us? 你看他们会把我们送哪儿去?
[11:06] I think it’s the desert, Franklin. 我想是沙漠 富兰克林
[11:09] Well, that makes no sense at all. 那可没道理
[11:11] Well, it’s just military psychology. 这叫军事心理学
[11:13] They always train you for the desert on a volcano. 为了适应沙漠 他们总是在火山上训练你
[11:18] Now you’re just having fun with me. 你们在拿我开心
[11:21] Harlon, take your men right. 哈龙 带你的人去右边
[11:23] -Watch for Bedouins. -Yes, sir. -小心那些贝都因人 -明白 长官 (贝都因人: 沙漠地带从事游牧的阿拉伯人)
[11:25] -What’s a Bedouin? -It’s a guy with a camel. -贝都因人是什么? -骑骆驼的人
[11:29] Well, Jeez Louise, maybe we are going to the desert. 噢 上帝 我们可能真要去沙漠
[11:34] Now, you tilt that to the right, but what if the bullet comes from the left? 你把它歪戴在右边 如果有子弹从左边飞来 怎么办?
[11:39] Bullets don’t come from the left. You know any left-handed Japs? 子弹不可能从左边来 你认识左撇子的日本鬼子?
[11:44] That makes about as much sense as you showering with your shoes on. 这就和你穿着鞋洗澡一样 其实一点道理都没有
[11:47] You don’t even know why you do it, do you? 你甚至不知道自己为什么那么戴 不是吗?
[11:49] ‘Cause I don’t tell you mean I don’t know? 我不告诉你就证明我不知道?
[11:51] You do it ’cause Mike does it. 因为你只是学迈克而已
[11:54] I’ll ask him. 我会问他的
[11:56] So you cut hair back home? 你在老家也帮人理发?
[11:58] Some. 有时候
[11:59] Training to be a barber, are you, Doc? 你想学当理发师 是吧 大夫?
[12:02] No, I just studied it a little. 不 我只是学了点皮毛
[12:06] But not in barber school? 不是在理发学校学的?
[12:08] Nope. 不是
[12:11] -Gosh. -Let me guess, Hayes is winning. -唉 -让我猜一下 海耶斯赢了
[12:13] Chief, I had very little to do with Sitting Bull’s death, 酋长 我跟”坐牛”的死没有关系 (坐牛: 北美印第安苏族部落的酋长 曾在小大角溪之战中大败美军)
[12:17] so maybe you could stop taking it out on me. 你要报仇可别找我
[12:19] Different tribe. The Pimas fought on the side of the white man. 搞错部落了吧 我们皮玛人可是站在白人这边的 (皮玛人:北美印第安部落的一支 现在主要居住在美国亚利桑那州中部)
[12:23] -See, now that’s smart. -That is smart. -看 这就是聪明 -这就是聪明
[12:26] Yeah. Worked real good for us. 耶 确实不赖
[12:29] Good luck, fellas. 好运 伙计们
[12:31] Hey, good night, Lindberg. 嘿 晚安 林德伯格
[12:32] Dead bodies. He cuts hair on dead bodies. 死人 他竟然给死人剃头
[12:37] What? Even I knew that. 怎么了? 我早就知道
[12:41] -Who’s in? -Oh, I’m in. I’m in. -谁来? -噢 我来 我来
[12:44] It must be a lot easier with them not moving around and all. 我猜如果一动不动的话 肯定会好剃得多
[12:48] -There’s that. -Yeah. -确实是 -耶
[12:50] You know what I been thinking? 你知道我一直在想什么吗?
[12:52] Well, they been telling us we need to buddy up 他们一直告诉我们要多交朋友
[12:55] and I think we’d make pretty good buddies. 我想我们俩一定会成为好朋友
[12:58] And how do you figure that? 你为什么这么想?
[12:59] Well, you know, in that we have a lot in common. 你知道 我们有许多共同点
[13:04] So, why do you cut dead people’s hair, anyway? 为什么你会给死人理发?
[13:07] I’m studying to work in a funeral home. 我正在学习怎么在殡仪馆工作
[13:11] You tell a lot of people that? 你跟很多人都这么说的?
[13:14] You actually chose the Marines because they got the best uniform? 你选择海军陆战队 只因为他们有最好的制服?
[13:18] No sense being a hero if you don’t look like one. 没有英雄派头的话 当了英雄也没感觉
[13:24] Jacks. 对J
[13:27] Queens. 对Q
[13:28] Shit. 他妈的
[13:31] Do anything on that reservation but play cards, Chief? 酋长 你在保留区里面除了玩牌 还干过什么?
[13:34] All right, listen up, you sorry bunch of leathernecks! 好 都听着 你们这帮可怜的陆战队员
[13:39] We practice going over the side tomorrow 我们明天准备练习翻船舷
[13:40] which means we ain’t long for this piece of rock. 也就是说我们在这里呆不久了
[13:42] All right! 太棒了!
[13:44] One more thing, any man who doesn’t have his masturbation papers in order 还有件事 那些还没有登记手淫用纸的
[13:47] better get them signed by tomorrow night or he ain’t going overseas. 最好在明晚前签字 否则到海上可什么都没有
[13:49] -I got mine already. -Oh, yeah. I’m square. -我已经有了 -噢 好 那我就放心了
[13:51] Wait. Why am I just hearing about this? 等一下 我怎么头一次听说有这事?
[13:54] That’s horseshit, Franklin. I don’t have to repeat everything twice for you. 别扯了 富兰克林 我没有义务把每件事都对你说两遍
[13:57] No, I didn’t hear nothing about no masturbating papers. 没人告诉我 会没有手淫纸用
[14:00] Heard they were running short. 听说快发光了
[14:03] You know, nobody tells me nothing. That’s real nice, guys. 没一个人告诉我 你们真太好了
[14:06] All right, get your ass over to the officer in charge of records. 去找管登记的军官去
[14:08] Maybe he got some more left. 他可能还有一些
[14:11] -Leave your smokes. I’ll play for you. -Thanks, Mike. -把你的烟留下 我替你玩 -谢谢 迈克
[14:14] Listen, he calls you an idiot, you take it like a man, okay? 听着 如果他管你叫白痴 你要像个爷们一样顶住
[14:17] Just do not leave without signing them. 不签名就不要离开
[14:19] -I appreciate it, Sergeant. -You got it. -十分感谢 中士 -没什么
[14:27] What the hell happened to your hair, Rene? 雷尼 你这个头发到底是怎么回事?
[14:31] Look like a goddamn corpse. 真他妈的像死人
[14:38] Three points of contact on that rope at all times. 始终和绳子保持三个接触点
[14:42] Next four. Over the side. 后面四个 翻过去
[14:45] Let’s go. Keep moving. 别停下来
[14:48] Next four, over the side. 后面四个 翻过去
[14:50] Just keep your eye on the guy below you. 看着脚下的人
[14:52] That’s all you gotta look at. 别的都不用管
[14:53] Watch me, Doc, just watch me. 看我怎么做 大夫 注意看
[14:55] Keep three points of contact on the rope at all times. 始终和绳子保持三个接触点
[15:01] You see? No big thing. 看到了吗? 很简单
[15:04] Just one step at a time and keep your hands on the vertical rope. 一次下一步 手要一直抓住垂直的绳子
[15:07] Remember, once you’re in the boat move away from the rope. 记住 一旦下到船上 就离绳子远点
[15:10] Just make sure you keep three points of contact on the rope. 只要记住和绳子保持三个接触点就行
[15:13] I got him! 我去救他!
[15:14] All right, get that man out of the water. 好 把那个人拉上来
[15:16] Give me a hand. 帮我一下
[15:18] Grab his pack. 抓住他的背包
[15:20] Don’t worry about him, Doc. 不用担心他 大夫
[15:21] All right, quit skylarking! Keep it moving! 都别笑了 继续 别停下
[15:23] He’ll be fine. 他没事的
[15:26] Our target, Island X, 我们的目标: X岛
[15:28] is an ugly, smelly, dirty little scab of rock called lwo Jima. 那是一个丑陋 难闻 肮脏的 石头小岛 名叫Iwo Jima
[15:33] It means “Sulfur Island,” which accounts for the smell. 意思是”硫磺岛” 因为岛上都是硫磺味
[15:38] Looks sort of like a burnt pork chop, you ask me. 如果你问我那是什么味道 有点像烧焦了的排骨
[15:42] After 20 straight days of bombing 在连续轰炸20天后
[15:44] you won’t find a blade of grass or a twig on it. 上面将会寸草不生 一根毛都找不到
[15:46] It wasn’t that pretty to start with. 不会是什么漂亮的地方
[15:49] Captain? 上尉?
[15:50] Lwo’s just five-and-a-half miles long, two-and-a-half wide. 硫磺岛长5.5英里 宽2.5英里
[15:54] There’s a lump down at the bottom. That’s Mount Suribachi. 底下有一块高地 那是折钵山
[15:57] On the maps in front of you the island is white. 在你们面前这张地图上 这个岛是白色的
[15:59] Not much of it. 不是很白
[16:01] The black dots represent known enemy emplacements. 黑点代表已知的敌人炮位
[16:04] Coastal defense guns, dual-mount dual-purpose guns, 有岸防炮 双联装高平两用炮
[16:07] covered artillery emplacements. 还有隐蔽的火炮掩体
[16:08] Rifle pits, foxholes, antitank guns 战壕 散兵坑 反坦克炮
[16:10] machine guns, blockhouses, pillboxes, and earth-covered structures. 机枪 碉堡 地堡和地下工事
[16:14] I don’t see any barracks or any other structures. 我没看见兵营和其他类型的建筑
[16:17] That’s right. 确实如此
[16:19] And we still don’t know why. 原因我们还不清楚
[16:21] Now, this isn’t just any island to them. 这个岛对他们来说非同寻常
[16:24] This isn’t Tarawa, Guam, Tinian, or Saipan. 这不是塔拉瓦岛 关岛 提尼安岛 或者塞班岛
[16:28] This is Japanese soil, sacred ground. 这是日本的领土 他们神圣的土地
[16:32] Twelve thousand Japanese defenders in eight square miles. 在这八平方英里的土地上 驻扎了一万两千名日本守军
[16:35] They will not leave politely, gentlemen. 他们可不会老老实实地离开 先生们
[16:37] It’s up to us to convince them. 所以要靠我们来”说服”他们
[16:40] The 28th will land here at Green Beach. 28团准备在绿滩登陆
[16:43] The 8th Ammo Company will land here to re-supply. 第八弹药连在这里登陆 提供补给
[16:46] The Suribachi’s guns are the biggest problem. 折钵山的火炮是最大的障碍
[16:48] They can hit any point on the island. 它们能打到岛上任何位置
[16:50] We’re sitting ducks until we take them out. 在搞定它们之前 我们都是靶子
[16:52] That’s our job. 这就是我们的任务
[16:54] We cut across the island, right at the base, slit its throat, lop off its head. 我们就在底部把岛切成两段 割断它喉咙 让它脑袋搬家
[16:58] And we take that mountain. 我们要夺下那座山
[16:59] We take that mountain, we take their big guns. 我们夺下了那座山 就夺下了他们的大炮
[17:02] We take their eyes. 而且挖掉了他们的眼睛
[17:17] Okay, I’m heading in. Follow me. 我来领飞 跟着我
[17:20] Let’s put a good show on for the Marines. 我们给海军陆战队亮一手
[17:22] Close it up. Take it right down to the deck. 再靠近点 和甲板持平
[17:39] Yeah, boys! 耶 小伙们!
[17:45] Man overboard portside! 有人落水了!
[17:56] See him? 看到他了吗?
[18:00] Throw me a line! 给我一根绳子!
[18:01] He’s right there. 他在那边
[18:03] -Where is he? -Watch out, watch out, watch out. -他在哪? -小心 小心
[18:06] Hawaii’s that way! 夏威夷在那边!
[18:12] Just keep paddling, Mac, we’ll catch you on the way back! 继续玩 马克 我们回来的时候会接你的!
[18:16] Hold on, they’re gonna lower a raft! 坚持住 他们会放救生艇的!
[18:20] They’re not gonna stop. 他们不会停下来的
[18:21] What? 什么?
[18:23] None of them are. They can’t. 没有一个会停下来的 他们不能
[18:33] So much for “No man left behind.” 这就是所谓的”不让一个人掉队”
[18:42] -Sir. -Come on in. -长官 -进来
[18:44] Look, I’ve had to make a few other changes. 我不得不做一些其它改动
[18:47] I’m promoting you to platoon sergeant. 我要提你当排副
[18:51] -Thank you, sir. I appreciate it. -You bet. -谢谢 长官 我很感激 -小意思
[18:54] Trouble is, I already told my men I’d see them through this. 问题是 我已经告诉我的手下 我会和他们共患难
[18:58] That your James Cagney impersonation? 你在模仿詹姆斯·卡格尼? (詹姆斯·卡格尼: 美国电影演员 1942年学院奖最佳男演员)
[19:00] ‘Cause I’ve heard better. 我见过演得比你好的
[19:02] Well, I’ll keep practicing, then. 这么说我会继续练习的
[19:06] Look, this isn’t your first time through this. 你也不是第一次参战了
[19:07] -You don’t need to prove anything. -No, sir. -你不需要证明什么 -不需要 长官
[19:12] You’re not the best sergeant I’ve ever had, 你不是我见过的最好的中士
[19:14] you’re just the best one that’s still walking. 你只是那些还能走路的人当中最好的
[19:16] -Block’s a good man. -Yes, sir, he is. -布洛克是个好战士 -是的 长官 他确实是
[19:18] The men know him, he can step right in. 士兵们都熟悉他 他可以很快接替你
[19:22] You know, I have actually thought this through. 你知道 我其实已经考虑过了
[19:25] Platoon sergeant puts you further away from the bullets. 当了排副 你就能离子弹远点
[19:28] I already gave them my word, sir. 我已经答应过他们了 长官
[19:31] I told them I’d bring them all home to their mothers 我说过要把他们全都活着带回家见妈妈
[19:33] which means I already lied to half of them. Can’t lie to the rest. 现在我已经对一半人食言了 不能再骗另一半
[19:39] -How are your men? -They’ll do fine. -你的手下怎么样? -他们做得很好
[19:43] Except maybe Gagnon. 大概只有盖格南例外
[19:45] Our own Tyrone Power? 我们自己的泰龙·鲍华*? (*四十年代的好莱坞影星)
[19:48] Yes, sir. He’s a good man, just might be better use further back from the lines. 是的 长官 他是个好战士 只不过在后方表现得更好
[19:55] I’ll use him as a runner. 我会让他当传令兵
[19:57] All right. Thank you, sir. 好的 谢谢 长官
[19:59] Now get out of here. 现在出去吧
[20:08] Hear the good news, Doc? We’re going in with the first waves. 听到好消息了吗 大夫? 我们和第一波进攻的人一起去
[20:11] Hey, you do that again I’ll take your head off! 嘿 你再这么干的话 我会让你脑袋搬家!
[20:14] Fucking dominoes. 他妈的骨牌
[20:16] Iggy, have you ever heard news you considered to be bad? 伊基 什么消息对你来说才是坏消息?
[20:21] The first ones off the ship, Doc. 第一批下船的人 大夫
[20:23] Means we don’t go over the side of the ship. 也就是说我们不用再翻船舷了
[20:25] We hop on a tractor, they drive us right there. 我们搭乘拖船 他们带我们过去
[20:28] Oh, shit, that is good news. 噢 靠 这才是好消息
[20:30] You see? What’d I tell you? 明白了吧? 我告诉过你什么来着?
[20:40] What’s going on? 发生什么了?
[21:07] Look at that. 快看
[21:09] We’re killing them! 我们正在屠宰他们!
[21:11] We’re killing them, Doc. 我们正在屠宰他们 大夫
[21:39] I was promised 10 days of shelling. 说好了要炮轰十天
[21:42] You’re giving me three and saying that’s the best you can do? 你现在说只能给我三天 还说你已经尽力了?
[21:45] I don’t give a shit! My men hit that beach with less than 10 我他妈的不管! 如果十天不到就让我的人抢滩
[21:48] and I’ll be taking them home to their mamas in buckets! 我只能带着他们的骨灰 去见他们的妈妈了
[21:54] Yeah, I know exactly why. 嗯 我知道是怎么回事
[21:56] Because every Navy man with a scrambled egg on his chest 因为每个胸前戴着金绶带的海军
[21:58] wants to offload us here and sail to Japan 都想把我们扔在这里 然后自己去日本
[22:01] so they can be there for the big finish, 这样他们就能在那边见到大结局
[22:05] tell their kids they captured the Emperor all by themselves. 然后告诉自己的孩子 他们亲手抓住了天皇
[22:08] Well, you aren’t going to Japan unless we take this piece of shit island! 只要我们没有拿下这个鸟岛 你们就别想去日本!
[22:13] These little pricks are dug in! 这些小鬼子都钻在地底下呢!
[22:18] Okay, appreciate that, Jim. Three days is a fucking beautiful thing. 好 吉姆 我很感激 三天真是太棒了
[22:29] Sharpen your knife or bayonet? 需要磨匕首或刺刀吗?
[22:31] I’m okay. 我的不用
[22:34] Sharpen your knife or bayonet? 需要磨匕首或刺刀吗?
[22:35] Jesus, lggy, just leave me alone, all right? 天 伊基 让我一个人呆一会儿 行吗?
[22:39] How about you guys? Knife? Bayonet? Kick in the ass? 你们需要吗? 匕首? 刺刀? 还是给你们鼓鼓劲?
[22:43] How about you, Doc? Sharpen your knife? 你呢 大夫? 需要磨匕首吗?
[22:46] You sharpened it three times already. 已经被你磨过三次了
[22:48] Well, then I better make sure I didn’t nick it. 那我最好看一下有没有缺口
[22:53] Good man, Doc. 谢谢 大夫
[22:59] -Hey, Doc. -Yeah. -嘿 大夫 -在
[23:02] When we land, try not to wave this kit around too much. 我们登陆后 别让急救箱过于暴露
[23:06] They got sharpshooters that are trained to look for them. 他们有狙击手 对寻找这些目标做过训练
[23:08] And they know that if they take out a corpsman… 他们知道如果放倒一个看护兵…
[23:10] another dozen Marines will die unattended. All right? 就等于放倒几十个临死的陆战队员 知道吗?
[23:13] Okay, Mike. 明白 迈克
[23:21] Yeah, right there. 耶 就听这个
[23:53] Close the damn door. For God’s sake. 把他妈门关上 上帝
[23:55] Yeah, like that’s gonna help. 嗯 关上比较好
[24:04] That your girlfriend, Chief? 酋长 女朋友的照片?
[24:08] Bet she’s a pretty damn good-looking squaw. 她肯定是个印第安美人
[24:10] Bet you’re missing her, and that little wigwam of yours. 他一定想她了 还有你们温馨的小茅屋
[24:23] Welcome, all Marines off lwo Jima. 欢迎所有准备前往硫磺岛的陆战队员
[24:27] We have a long-time wait… 我们等了很长时间…
[24:29] It’s what they do to prisoners, 他们就是这样对待战俘的
[24:34] -at least the lucky ones. -Jesus. -至少这些还是幸运的 -上帝
[24:38] If I were you, cowpokes, I wouldn’t think about waving a white bandanna. 牛仔们 如果我是你们的话 我肯定不会挥白手帕投降的
[24:43] Poor Marines, so far from home for no good reason. 可怜的陆战队员们 莫名其妙地背井离乡
[24:49] Think of your girls back home, waiting for you. 想想你们的女友还在家里等着你们
[24:53] But a girl cannot stay home every night. 但是一个女人不可能每晚都守空房
[24:56] So who do you think they’re with tonight? 你认为她晚上会和谁为伴?
[25:00] And will she let him kiss her? And will he comfort her at your funeral? 她会让那个人吻她吗? 那个人会在你的葬礼上安慰她吗?
[25:05] This sweet music is to make you think of your girls back home 这首甜蜜的歌…
[25:10] who are missing you. 会让你们想起在家思念你们的女友
[25:12] This is all for now. I’ll see you tomorrow night. 今天就到这里 明晚见
[27:31] Gunners! 炮手!
[27:40] Move, let’s go! Let’s go, get up on the berm! 快 别停下! 快上防护堤!
[27:50] Gunners! 炮手!
[28:02] We’re clear! 这边安全!
[28:07] Get up the berm! 上防护堤!
[28:11] Baker Company, move out! B连 继续前进!
[28:13] -Seen Second Platoon? -I don’t see them. -看到二排的人了吗? -没看见
[28:15] First Squad, move it out! 一班 继续冲!
[28:17] God, this place reeks. 上帝 这地方太臭了
[28:32] -Go, go, go! -Move out! -冲 冲 冲! -快走!
[28:34] Go, go, go, go! Go, go! Go! Go, go! Drop your packs! Go! 冲 冲 冲! 冲 冲 冲! 放下背包 快!
[28:40] All clear! 齐了!
[28:46] -Jesus, you needed some exercise? -He got lost. -天 你需要多锻炼吧? -他走丢了
[28:48] A hundred landing craft heading for one beach and this guy gets lost. 上百艘登陆艇都在一个海滩登陆 竟然还会走丢
[28:51] Now I’m glad we did. Jesus, what a mess. 庆幸的是我们没走失 天 乱作一团
[28:54] Any theories why they ain’t shooting? 他们一直没开枪 你有什么看法?
[28:57] It’s getting on my nerves. 这才让我紧张
[28:59] Maybe they’re all dead. 他们可能死光了吧
[29:02] What do you think, Doc? You think they’re all dead? 你怎么想 大夫? 你认为他们都死了吗?
[29:28] Mike, take six men and bring that gun onto the beach. 迈克 带六个人把那门炮抬到海滩上
[29:31] Second Platoon, let’s move out! Stay down. Come on. 二排 开始前进! 快起来
[29:35] Move! Move! 冲! 冲!
[30:15] -Get down! -Take cover! -趴下! -找掩体!
[30:18] Move out! 冲!
[30:43] Cover fire! Pour it on! 火力掩护! 都给我开火!
[30:48] Ray, shift your fire to the right, now! 雷 朝右边射 快!
[31:00] Corpsman! 看护兵!
[31:04] I’m gonna sling your arm and then I’ll give you a shot for the pain! 我会给你吊绷带 然后再打止痛针
[31:08] Move, move! Off the beach! 快 快! 离开海滩!
[31:10] Take cover! 找掩体!
[31:29] You got a girl back home, Marine? 你家里有女朋友吗?
[31:31] We’re gonna make sure she sees you, all right? 我们保证她会再见到你的 好吗?
[31:34] I need pressure on this wound! 你帮他按住这个伤口!
[31:44] Where’s the fire coming from? 他们是从哪射击的?
[31:56] Where are they? 他们在哪?
[31:59] Look for a flash, shoot at it! 找有火光的地方 向那里射击!
[32:02] Let’s go, let… 我们冲 我…
[32:21] Twelve o’clock, take out the bunker! 十二点方向 拿下那个地堡!
[32:25] You’re over! 射高了!
[32:36] Third Squad, forward! Move! 三班 前进! 冲!
[32:50] Where are they, sir? 他们在哪 长官?
[32:52] We got ten o’clock! Ten o’clock, pillbox! Sergeant! 十点钟方向 十点钟方向有火力点! 中士!
[32:57] -Sergeant! I think I can clear that out. -What? -中士! 我能搞定它 -什么?
[33:00] All right, you go. Here. 好 你去 接着
[33:01] Take these. Check your weapon. 拿着这些 检查你的武器
[33:04] Yeah? Go! Cover! 好了? 冲! 掩护!
[33:06] Cover him! 掩护他!
[33:13] Cover, cover! 掩护 掩护!
[33:20] Son-of-a-bitch. 狗娘养的
[33:27] Let’s go! Go! 我们冲! 冲!
[33:29] Move it out! 快!
[33:33] Go, go, go! 冲 冲 冲!
[33:38] Down, down, down! 趴下 趴下 趴下!
[33:59] It’s clear. 搞定了
[34:00] Good work. 干得好
[34:10] I thought you said it was clear! 你说你已经把它搞定了!
[34:11] It was! 刚才是!
[34:19] Shit, I guess they’re not in there firing at us then. 妈的 我猜他们刚才没在那里射击
[34:23] Lindberg! 林德伯格!
[34:25] Yeah! 在!
[34:26] Light it up! 烧了它!
[34:31] I’ll cover you, Ice! 我来掩护你 冰人!
[34:32] Don’t cover shit! There’s already enough people shooting! 别他妈再掩护了! 开火的人已经够多了!
[34:36] One bullet and this thing goes up like a Roman candle! 一颗子弹 这东西就变烟花了!
[34:39] Go! Shift fire! 冲! 转移火力!
[34:41] Shift your fire! 转移火力!
[34:42] Go, go! Shift your fire! 冲 冲! 转移火力!
[34:45] Shift your fire! 转移火力!
[34:53] Go! Move it out! 冲! 快!
[35:22] Hit the deck! Stay down! Wait for support! 卧倒! 别起来! 等援兵!
[35:26] Is this a bad battle or what? 这仗是不是搞砸了?
[35:28] It’s a fucking slaughter. 这他妈是屠杀
[35:41] Christ Jesus! 上帝啊!
[35:50] Get a machine gun team set up over here, now! 给我找个机枪组来 架在这里 快!
[35:58] Thank God! Tanks! 感谢上帝! 坦克来了!
[36:00] Runner! Get those tanks up here! 传令兵! 让那些坦克到这边来!
[36:04] Oh, shit. 噢 天
[36:06] Get down! 趴下!
[36:08] Corporal, watch your left flank! 下士 小心你的左翼!
[36:11] Let’s go without them! Move out! Move out! 不用等它们了! 冲 快冲!
[36:41] Lggy, you gotta lift your side, he’s gonna roll off. 伊基 你那边抬高点 不然他会掉下来的
[36:43] Got it, Doc! 知道了 大夫!
[36:48] Incoming! 炮弹来了!
[36:55] Move, move, move, move! 快 快 快!
[37:25] Keep moving! 别停下!
[37:27] Get that LVT up on the beach! 让那辆登陆车上岸来!
[37:31] Keep moving! 别停下!
[37:38] You’re next, pal, we’re getting you out of here. 兄弟 下一个就是你 我们会带你离开这里
[37:45] Move it! 快抬!
[38:01] Great news. 好消息
[38:04] Maybe if you live up on Camp Tarawa, ’cause that’s where we’re headed. 是不是要在塔拉瓦营地享福了 我们正要去那儿
[38:09] Not you and me. 你和我可不会去
[38:11] Captain Severance asked me who else was in that picture, 塞沃伦斯上尉问我那张照片里还有谁?
[38:13] and Christ if I could remember, 我怎么可能记得
[38:15] but it was Mike and Doc and Franklin and me and Hank Hansen 但我知道肯定有迈克 大夫 富兰克林 汉克·汉森和我
[38:18] but I just remembered, you were there, too. 我刚刚想起来了 你当时也在
[38:26] I wasn’t there. 我不在
[38:28] ‘Course you were. 你当然在
[38:29] Neither was Hank. He raised the first flag. 汉克也不在 他插的是第一面旗
[38:32] It was Harlon Block that raised that one. 照片上那面是哈龙·布洛克插的
[38:34] Shit. I told them it was Hank. 妈的 我告诉他们是汉克
[38:37] You weren’t there, Mr. Smart Ass, how’d you know it was Harlon? 聪明先生 如果当时你不在 你怎会知道是哈龙插的那面?
[38:40] -You tell them it was me? -No. Like I said, I just remembered. -你跟他们说是我干的? -没有 我说了 只是刚想起来
[38:43] Good, keep your mouth shut. 好 那就把嘴巴管紧了
[38:45] They know there was somebody else, you can see it in the picture. 他们知道当时肯定有其他人 你从照片上也能看出来
[38:48] Then pick someone dead. 那就找个死人
[38:49] They don’t want somebody dead, you dumb redskin, 他们不想要死人 你这个印第安傻佬
[38:51] they want to ship us back to the States. 他们想要把我们送回国内去
[38:54] What did I tell you? 我告诉过你什么来着?
[38:58] I wasn’t there. 当时我不在
[39:00] -You hear? -All right. -听明白了吗? -好吧
[39:02] Just settle down. 冷静一下
[39:05] -I’m not going anywhere. -You’re not going anywhere. -我哪也不去 -你哪也不去
[39:44] Who the hell says? 谁说的?
[39:50] This is horseshit. 靠
[39:55] You wounded, son? 你受伤了?
[39:57] No, sir. 没有 长官
[39:58] Well, did you take out a nest of Japs butt-naked with your bare hands? 你空手干掉了一帮光屁股的日本鬼子?
[40:02] ‘Cause if I’m gonna give up my seat to a hero 因为如果要我把座位让给英雄
[40:05] he better have a good goddamn story to tell. 他最好有个动听的故事
[40:07] No, sir. 没有 长官
[40:09] Then enjoy it, ’cause they’ll forget you before Christmas. 那就去享乐吧 因为他们在圣诞节前就把你遗忘了
[40:38] The sixth man, you got a name? 第六个人 你知道名字了?
[40:41] Sorry, still don’t remember. 对不起 还是没有想起来
[40:43] It’s a damn shame, ’cause I promised the Major you’d know who it was. 这太丢人了 因为我向少校保证你知道那个人
[40:47] Fact, you not knowing throws a doubt on you 事实上 如果你真不知道…
[40:49] being one of the flag-raisers yourself. 难免让人怀疑你有没有参与插旗
[40:51] Since no one wants to be embarrassed, the moment you land 既然没人想要尴尬的场面 那么一旦飞机着陆…
[40:54] they’ll turn you around, ship you off to Okinawa 他们就会掉头 把你送回冲绳
[40:56] in time to meet your buddies on the beach. 你还来得及在海滩上见到战友
[40:59] So, why don’t you stop screwing with me? Give me a damn name. 所以你为啥就不能诚实点呢 我他妈需要的是个名字而已
[41:21] Gangway! Gangway! Let’s go, let’s go! Gangway! 闪开! 闪开! 快点 快! 闪开!
[41:23] Where the hell is that son-of-a-bitch? Hayes! Hayes? 那个狗娘养的到底在哪? 海耶斯! 海耶斯?
[41:27] Hayes, get your red ass over here! 海耶斯 快他妈给我过来!
[41:29] Make me look like I don’t know what my own men are doing 手下插了一面跟我妈房子那么大的旗子
[41:31] with a flag the size of my mother’s house? 我这个当上司的竟然不知道? 这让我很难堪 知道吗?
[41:33] God damn it, Ira, you shouldn’t have lied to me. 他妈的 艾拉 你不该对我撒谎的
[41:35] You made me look like a complete asshole. 你让我看起来像个彻底的白痴
[41:38] We’re gonna miss you around here. Good luck. 我们会想念你的 祝你好运
[41:47] Now your name’s in the paper, too. 现在你的名字也上报纸了
[41:54] Just heard your doctor say we’re postponing your operation. 刚刚听大夫说 我们要推迟你的手术
[41:57] You’re being shipped back to the mainland. 你将会被送回本土
[41:59] Everybody who saw that picture thought planting the flag meant victory. 见过那张照片的人 都会认为插上那面旗子就意味着胜利
[42:04] That’s all they wanted to know. Victory. 胜利 他们想知道的无非就是这个
[42:08] Within a few weeks of that picture being taken, half the men in it were dead. 那张照片照了没多久 上面的人就死了一半
[42:12] Mrs. Hansen! Mrs. Hansen! Did you know Hank was a hero? 汉森夫人! 汉森夫人! 你知道汉克成了英雄吗?
[42:16] -Are you proud of him, Mrs. Hansen? -What was he like as a boy? -你为他感到骄傲吗 汉森夫人? -他在童年时怎么样?
[42:18] Look this way, please, ma’am. 请看这边 夫人
[42:20] What do you have to say about your son? 关于你的儿子 你想说些什么?
[42:23] But somehow being a part of it meant something. 但是不管怎么样 你身在其中总是有意义的
[42:27] Looking at it, you could believe their sacrifice was not a waste. 看看这个 你会相信他们不是白白牺牲的
[42:36] Yeah, I might have thought that was Harlon, too. 嗯 我可能也会认为那是哈龙
[42:39] It is. 就是他
[42:42] Belle, their names are right here. It’s not him. 蓓尔 他们的名字都列出来了 里面没有他
[42:47] And he would be alive and sitting right here if it wasn’t for you. 要不是因为你 他应该还活着 和我们一起坐在这里
[42:52] You think about that when you look at his picture, Ed. 你看他照片的时候 好好想想吧 艾德
[44:03] And I need to rush home and change 我需要马上回家换身衣服
[44:05] because there’s the Governor’s banquet and then there’s the parade. 因为马上有个州长的宴会 然后还有游行
[44:09] Imagine, the Governor is coming here to meet us. 想象一下 州长会来见我们
[44:13] Now, I’m wearing blue so, if… 我打算穿蓝色的 如果…
[44:15] -Are you going to change? -We interrupt this program to bring you -你准备换衣服吗? -很抱歉 我们要中断这个节目…
[44:17] a special news bulletin from CBS World News. 插播一则最新的CBS世界新闻特别报道
[44:18] A press association has just announced that President Roosevelt is dead. 一个记者招待会刚刚宣布 罗斯福总统去世的消息
[44:23] The President died of a cerebral hemorrhage. 总统死于脑溢血
[44:25] All we know so far is that the President died at Warm Springs in Georgia. 目前据我们得到消息 总统是在佐治亚州的温泉市去世的
[44:31] Further updates every hour. 我们将每小时报道一次最新消息
[44:33] Temperatures will remain the same today, 今天气温没有明显变化
[44:36] in the mid-30s to low 40s with clear skies. 天气晴朗 气温在35度到40度左右
[44:39] Hello? 喂?
[44:41] Yes. Of course. 是的 当然
[44:43] No, we understand. It wouldn’t be right. 不 我们明白 确实不适宜
[44:49] Thank you. 谢谢
[44:54] Here he is, gentlemen. Senator Boyd, Senator Robson. 他来了 先生们 这是参议员博伊德和罗伯逊
[44:57] Senator Haddigan. I’d like you to meet Private First Class Ira Hayes. 还有参议员哈迪根 这就是一等兵艾拉·海耶斯
[45:01] Damn good to meet you. 真高兴见到你
[45:03] Proud to make your acquaintance, son. 很荣幸认识你
[45:10] Sorry? 对不起?
[45:13] That’s Pima Indian talk, boy, don’t you know your own language? 这是皮玛印第安话 你听不懂家乡话?
[45:16] Took forever to memorize the damn gibberish. 我可花了好长时间才记住这些土话
[45:19] Sorry, I’ve been away from the reservation too long, Senator. 对不起 参议员 我离开印第安保留区太久了
[45:28] -Doc. -Ira. -大夫 -艾拉
[45:29] And now, the heroes of lwo Jima! 接下来是硫磺岛的英雄们出场了!
[45:32] -That’s you. -Go, go, go, go. Go. -轮到你们出场了 -快去 快去
[45:36] Please welcome 让我们热烈欢迎…
[45:38] Navy Corpsman John “Doc” Bradley, 海军看护兵 绰号”大夫”的 约翰·布莱德利
[45:43] Private First Class Ira Hayes, 一等兵艾拉·海耶斯
[45:48] Private First Class Rene Gagnon! 一等兵雷尼·盖格南!
[46:21] Holy shit. 我的妈呀
[46:25] Come in, come in, come in. Bud Gurber, Treasury Department. 请进 请进 我是财政部的巴德·戈伯
[46:28] -Rene Gagnon. -Bud Gurber. -雷尼·盖格南 -巴德·戈伯
[46:30] -You showing the boys the sights? -We saw a hell of a ball game. -带他们到周围参观了吗? -我们看了一场精彩的球赛
[46:32] That’s great. The bar’s there, help yourself. 不错 酒吧在那边 请自己倒
[46:35] I got some briefing sheets for you here, 我这里有些演说提纲
[46:37] just some simple things we want you to say. 仅仅是一些我们想要你们说的话
[46:39] Mostly, “Buy bonds,” can’t say that too often. 最多的就是”买债券” 但也不能说得太频繁
[46:42] Itineraries, those are changing every couple minutes. 这是行程安排 但可能过一阵就变一次
[46:44] Everybody wants to meet you guys. 大家都想亲眼看看你们这些英雄
[46:47] I got women sending up envelopes with stockings in them, 女人们甚至把长筒袜 塞在信封里寄给你们
[46:50] notes written in lipstick. We won’t mention that to the press, am I right? 还有用口红写的便条 当然我们不会对媒体提这些 对吧?
[46:54] Have a drink, for Christ’s sake. 畅饮吧 看在上帝份上
[46:56] My God, what you boys must have seen over there. 我的天 你们在那边看到的东西
[46:59] I’ve been watching the newsreels. 我在新闻短片里也都看到了
[47:01] Jesus Christ, that was a fight and a half. 上帝啊 除了打仗还是打仗
[47:04] So, we got a hell of a lot of money to raise, not a lot of time. 所以我们要筹很多钱 但是时间却不多
[47:08] White House tomorrow, then we trot you over 明天先去白宫 然后就要四处转
[47:10] to shake hands with a couple of hundred Congressmen 跟几百位国会议员握手
[47:12] who won’t pull a penny out of their pockets. 他们不会从自己的钱包里掏一分钱
[47:14] Politicians and actors. 这些政治家演戏的本领强得很…
[47:15] You put them in a restaurant together, 如果你把他们聚到一家餐厅里
[47:16] they’d die of old age before picking up the check. 他们等到老死都不会付账
[47:18] Then New York City, Times Square, …然后是纽约的时代广场
[47:21] dinners with various hoi polloi, then Chicago… 和各色各样的老百姓聚餐 接着是芝加哥…
[47:24] Who are these “Gold Star Mothers”? 这些”金星妈妈”是谁?
[47:26] That’s what we’re calling the mothers of the dead flag-raisers. 是那些牺牲的旗手们的母亲
[47:29] You present each mother with a flag, 你们给每位母亲一面旗帜
[47:31] they say a few words, people will shit money. 再让她们说点话 然后人们就能挤出钱来
[47:34] It’ll be so moving. 那将是非常令人感动的
[47:36] But this says Hank Hansen’s mom. 但是这上面写的是汉克·汉森的母亲
[47:38] Lovely woman. She knows how close you and her son were. 好女人 她知道你和她儿子有多亲近
[47:41] He wrote home about you. 他在家信里提到过你
[47:42] She is very, very much looking forward to meeting you. 她非常非常地盼望见到你
[47:45] Hank wasn’t in the picture. 照片上没有汉克
[47:48] Sorry? 你说什么?
[47:50] Hank didn’t raise that flag. 汉克没有去插那面旗
[47:53] He raised the other one, the real flag. 他插的是另一面 真的旗子
[47:55] The what? The real… The real flag? There’s a real flag? 什么? 真的… 真的旗子? 还有一面真的旗子?
[47:59] Yeah, ours was the replacement flag. 是的 我们插的是替代品
[48:00] We put it up when they took the other one down. 他们把另一面拿下来时 我们就把它插上去了
[48:03] Am I the only one getting a headache here? You know about this? 这里我是不是唯一感到头痛的? 你知道这件事吗?
[48:06] It was after it was already in the papers. 刊登在报纸上之后才知道的
[48:08] The mothers had already been told, but… 那些母亲们已经被告知了 但是…
[48:09] That’s it, that’s beautiful. Yeah, that’s beautiful. 够了 做得好 做得真好
[48:12] Yeah, why tell me? 为什么告诉我?
[48:14] I’m only the guy that has to explain it to 150 million Americans. 只有我能向1.5亿美国同胞解释真相?
[48:16] Who is in the goddamn picture? 到底谁在那张该死的照片上?
[48:18] Are any of you guys in the goddamn picture? 你们都在那张该死的照片上?
[48:20] Yeah, we’re in the goddamn picture. 对 我们都在那张该死的照片上
[48:22] Six guys raising a flag over lwo Jima. Victory is ours. 六个人在硫磺岛插了一面旗 胜利是属于我们的
[48:25] You’re three of them, right? 你们是其中的三个 对吧?
[48:27] This was the fifth day, sir. The battle went on for 35 more. 这只是第5天发生的事 先生 战斗持续了35天以上
[48:30] Well, what’d you do, raise a goddamn flag every time you stopped for lunch? 你们是干什么的? 每次停下来吃饭时 升一面该死的旗?
[48:33] Can I hit this guy? 我能教训一下这个家伙吗?
[48:35] You know what, I don’t give a shit, you’re in the picture, 知道吗? 我根本不在乎 你们在照片上
[48:37] you raised the flag, that’s the story we’re selling, boys. 你们升了那面旗子 这就是我们要讲给所有人听的故事
[48:40] Are you deaf? Hank isn’t in the picture. Harlon is in the picture. 你聋了吗? 照片上的不是汉克 是哈龙
[48:44] Well, who the fuck is Harlon? 好吧 那他妈到底谁是哈龙?
[48:46] Harlon Block. That’s whose mother should be here if anyone’s should be. 哈龙·布洛克 如果我们能来这里 他母亲也应该来
[48:50] You know, I think this whole damn thing is a farce, you ask me. 如果你让我说的话 整件事就是一场该死的滑稽戏
[49:14] You know what they’re calling this bond drive? The Mighty Seventh. 知道他们管这次筹款活动 叫什么吗 叫”伟大的第七次”
[49:16] They might’ve called it the 他们或许应该称它为…
[49:17] “We’re Flat Fucking Broke And Can’t Even Afford Bullets “我们他妈的一穷二白了 甚至连子弹都买不起…”
[49:19] “So We’re Begging For Your Pennies” bond drive, “所以我们需要你们的施舍”
[49:21] but it didn’t have quite the ring. They could’ve called it that, though, 但是它没那么响亮… 虽然他们可以这么叫
[49:24] because the last four bond drives came up so short 因为前四次的筹款成绩太差了
[49:26] we just printed money instead. 我们只好加印钞票来应付
[49:28] Ask any smart boy on Wall Street, he’ll tell you 但你在华尔街随便问个聪明的家伙 他都会告诉你…
[49:30] our dollar is next to worthless, we borrowed so much. 我们的美元快成白纸了 我们已经借了太多钱
[49:33] And nobody is lending any more. Ships aren’t being built. 没有人再会借给我们 军舰造不了 坦克造不了
[49:36] Tanks aren’t being built. Machine guns, bazookas, hand grenades, zip. 机关枪 火箭炮 手榴弹也是 甚至连拉链也不例外
[49:40] You think this is a farce? You want to go back to your buddies? 现在你还认为这是场滑稽戏 想回去和他们并肩作战?
[49:43] Well, stuff some rocks in your pockets before you get on the plane 好 不过在上飞机前 要往口袋里面塞一些石头
[49:46] because that’s all we got left to throw at the Japanese. 因为我们只能指望着 用这些扔日本鬼子了
[49:48] And don’t be surprised if your plane doesn’t make it off the runway 而且如果你们的飞机飞不出跑道 也不要大惊小怪
[49:51] because the fuel dumps are empty. 因为油箱是空的
[49:53] And our good friends, the Arabs, are only taking bullion. 我们的好朋友 阿拉伯人 只收金条
[49:55] If we don’t raise $14 billion, 如果我们筹不到140亿美元的话
[49:58] and that’s million with a “B,” this war is over by the end of the month. 注意是140亿不是140万 那么这场战争就会在月底结束
[50:02] We make a deal with the Japanese, we give whatever they want 到时我们会和日本达成协议 他们要什么 我们都会给
[50:04] and we come home, because you’ve seen them fight, 我们回家 因为你们会看到他们还在奋斗
[50:06] and they sure as shit ain’t giving up. 他们拼死抵抗到最后
[50:09] $14 billion. 140亿
[50:10] The last three drives didn’t make that much all together. 前三次加起来也没有筹到这么多
[50:16] People on the street corners, 街上的行人们…
[50:17] they looked at this picture and they took hope. 当他们看到了这张照片 他们就看到了希望
[50:21] Don’t ask me why, I think it’s a crappy picture myself. 别问我为什么 我个人觉得那只是一张蹩脚照片
[50:23] You can’t even see your faces. 在照片上甚至连你们的脸都看不清
[50:25] But it said we can win this war, are winning this war, 但是它告诉我们 这场战争能赢 或者说我们正在赢
[50:29] we just need you to dig a little deeper. 只需要你们再出一点力
[50:32] They want to give us that money. 他们就会给我们钱
[50:33] No, they want to give it to you. 不 他们想给的是你们
[50:35] But you, you don’t want to ask for it. You don’t want to give them hope. 但是你们 你们不想接受它 你们不想给他们带来希望
[50:38] You want to explain about this person and that flag. 你们只想解释照片上的人和那面旗子
[50:42] Well, that’s your choice. 好吧 这是你们的选择
[50:45] Because if we admit we made a mistake, that’s all anybody’ll talk about 因为如果你们承认我们犯了错误 那所有人都会谈论这个
[50:49] and that will be that. 到时肯定是另一番局面…
[51:01] Gentlemen. 先生们
[51:04] Mr. President, here they are. 总统先生 他们来了
[51:06] -Well, hello. Good to see you. -Mr. President. -你们好 很高兴见到你们 -总统先生
[51:09] Darn good to see you, boys. 非常高兴见到你们
[51:10] Heard you had a hell of a fight on your hands out there, hell of a fight. 听说你们在那边的仗打得很艰苦 非常激烈
[51:13] Yes, sir. 是的 先生
[51:14] Ira, you’re off the Gila River Reservation in Arizona, am I right? 艾拉 你是来自亚利桑那州的吉拉河保留区 对吧?
[51:18] Yes, Mr. President. 是的 总统先生
[51:20] Being an Indian, you are a truer American than any of us. 作为一个印第安人 你是比我们更地道的美国人
[51:24] Bet your people are proud to see you wear that uniform. 你家乡的人们看到你穿这身军装 肯定以你为荣
[51:26] Very proud, sir. 他们十分引以为豪 先生
[51:28] They should be. 他们肯定会
[51:30] Well, I want to thank you for coming all this way to Washington to help us out. 谢谢你们能来华盛顿帮助我们解困
[51:33] You fought for a mountain in the Pacific 你们已经为了太平洋的一座小山奋斗过
[51:35] now we need you to fight for a mountain of cash. 现在我们需要你们 为了”金山”再奋斗一次
[51:38] -And I don’t expect you’ll let us down. -No, sir. -希望不会让我们失望 -不会的 先生
[51:41] Good. Go get it. 好 夺下它
[51:43] That’s the end of this ceremony. 欢迎仪式就先到这里
[51:45] Let’s take a look at this famous photo over here, see if I can pick you out. 让我们再来看这张著名照片 看看是否我能认出你们
[51:50] My gosh. There you are. 天 这个是你
[52:01] Boys. Boys, this one’s on me. To those who can’t be with us. 伙计们 这杯我请客 敬那些不能和我们一起来的兄弟
[52:06] Yes, sir. 是 长官
[52:10] Excuse me, Mr. Gagnon. May we have your autograph? 劳驾 盖格南先生 能给我签个名吗?
[52:16] I suppose. 我想没问题
[52:18] And your name is? 你叫什么名字?
[52:20] I don’t know about you, but I get the impression 我不知道你们怎么想 但我突然发现…
[52:22] I’m drinking with the wrong heroes. 我找错英雄喝酒了
[52:24] You’re such a hero. I feel honored to be in your presence. 你真是一个英雄 能见到你真的很荣幸
[52:29] That’s just not true. 别这么想
[52:33] That’s professional work. Here, to professionals. 那确实需要专业技能 来 敬专业人才
[52:47] Here they are. You’re the guys in the photograph, right? 他们在这里 你们就是照片上的人 对吧?
[52:50] I heard you were on the train. 我听说你们也在这列车上
[52:51] Let me shake your hands, John Tennack. 来握个手 我叫约翰·田纳克
[52:53] John Bradley. 约翰·布莱德利
[52:55] These boys are with me, Harvard and Yale types, didn’t fight a lick. 这些都是我的同伴 哈佛 耶鲁的读书人 连架都没打过
[52:58] Pappies all rich sons-of-bitches. 父亲都是狗娘养的有钱人
[53:00] Boys, shake hands with some real war heroes. 快跟这些真正的战斗英雄握下手
[53:02] Excuse me for one moment. 失陪一下
[53:04] You can buy them a drink while you’re at it. 你既然来了 就该给他们买酒
[53:06] That’s right. Drinks for these men all the way around. 没问题 一路上都要为这些英雄干杯
[53:09] And you’re the other one, aren’t you? John Tennack, Tennack Homes. 你是另外的一位吗? 约翰·田纳克 田纳克房地产公司
[53:12] -Rene Gagnon. -Pleased to meet you. -雷尼·盖格南 -很高兴见到你
[53:14] Have a drink, come on. And here’s my card. 来 喝一杯 这是我的名片
[53:17] Listen to me, Rene, 听我说 雷尼
[53:19] when you get finished being famous you come see me 等你出完名后 要记得来找我
[53:21] because if you can sell bonds, you can sell homes. 因为如果你能卖债券的话 你就肯定能卖房子
[53:24] Now, they’re not gonna build homes anymore, they’re gonna deliver them. 现在 他们不准备再建房子了 而是运房子
[53:28] -You heard of prefab homes? -No, sir. -你听说过活动房屋没有? -没有 先生
[53:30] Well, you will. And you hang on to that card and you come see me, you hear? 你会知道的 不要弄丢名片 记得来找我 明白吗
[53:34] -All right? -Certainly will. -好吗? -一定会的
[53:43] All right. 没事了
[53:53] This sure takes it, huh, Doc? 你确定应该这样下去 大夫?
[53:57] If Mike and the guys could see us. 如果迈克和其他人看到我们这样
[54:01] Yeah, they’d hardly believe it, would they? 嗯 他们很难相信 不是吗?
[54:06] Harlon! 哈龙!
[54:10] Franklin! 富兰克林!
[54:15] Can you imagine Franklin 你能想象…
[54:19] on this train 富兰克林在这餐车里…
[54:22] eating at the dining car with all the silver? 用银餐具享用晚餐?
[54:31] We shouldn’t be here, Doc. 我们不应该在这里的 大夫
[55:09] There’s gonna be a Hallelujah Day 哈利路亚的好日子就要来临
[55:13] When the boys have all come home to stay 当所有战士都能回到温暖的家
[55:17] And a million bands begin to play 百万个乐队一起歌唱
[55:21] We’ll be dancing the Victory Polka 我们会跳胜利的波尔卡舞
[55:24] And when we’ve lit the torch of liberty 当我们点亮自由的火炬
[55:28] In each blacked-out land across the sea 穿越海洋照亮每处黑色的土地
[55:31] Ira! Hey, Ira! We heard the picture was posed! 艾拉! 嘿 艾拉! 我听说照片是摆拍的!
[55:34] What? 什么?
[55:35] We heard you posed the picture! 我听说你们是摆拍的!
[55:38] Hey, Doc! 嘿 大夫!
[55:47] We’re bigger than life, Doc! 比我们真人还大 大夫!
[55:50] And we’ll heave a mighty sigh 我们会吐出一个有力的叹息
[55:51] When each gal can kiss the boy she kissed goodbye 当每个女孩都能再吻一次她吻别的男孩
[55:55] And they’ll come marching down Fifth Avenue 他们会手牵手穿过第五大街
[55:59] The United Nations in review 迎来举国欢庆的场面
[56:03] When this lovely dream has all come true 当这个美丽的梦想变为了现实
[56:07] We’ll be dancing the Victory Polka 我们会跳胜利的波尔卡舞
[56:18] Good job. 干得好
[56:19] Thank you. 谢谢
[56:29] Thank you, girls! 谢谢你们 姑娘们!
[56:30] And now, 现在…
[56:33] here are the men you’ve been waiting to meet, 你们一直想见的人已经来到了这里
[56:36] the men in white. 白色雕像的上的人
[56:38] Right behind me here, the heroes of lwo Jima, 现在就站在我后面 他们是硫磺岛的英雄们:
[56:42] Private First Class Rene Gagnon, 一等兵雷尼·盖格南!
[56:46] Private First Class Ira Hayes, 一等兵艾拉·海耶斯!
[56:48] and Navy Corpsman John “Doc” Bradley! 和海军看护兵 绰号”大夫” 的约翰·布莱德利!
[57:04] Thank you. 谢谢大家
[57:10] It’s good of you people to come out tonight in support of the war effort. 感谢大家今晚前来为战争的胜利 出一分力
[57:13] We really need you to buy bonds, that’s for sure. 可以肯定的是 我们真的需要你们购买债券
[57:16] ‘Cause we can’t win the war without your help. 因为没有你们的帮助 我们不可能打赢这场战争
[57:19] As far as us being the heroes of lwo Jima, 虽然到目前为止 我们一直被当作硫磺岛的英雄看待
[57:24] that’s just not the case. 但实际上不是那么回事
[57:26] We really didn’t do much at all. 我们真的没有做出什么贡献
[57:28] Especially him. 特别是他
[57:30] Especially me. 特别是我
[57:33] I was just a runner. That’s it. 我只是个传令兵 仅此而已
[57:36] We put up a flag. 我们树了一面旗子
[57:38] The pole we attached it to was heavy, so it took a number of us. 由于旗杆很重 所以需要我们几个人一起努力
[57:42] We had our picture taken doing it. 这个镜头恰好被拍了下来
[57:46] The real heroes are dead on that island. 但真正的英雄是 那些在岛上牺牲的战士们
[57:50] And we’d appreciate it if you bought bonds in honor of them. Thank you. 如果你们能买债券来慰藉英灵 我们会很感激 谢谢
[58:11] Jump on any grenades, Ira? 艾拉 你用身体扑过手榴弹吗?
[58:13] Take out any machine gun nests I missed? 摧毁过我错过的机枪掩体吗?
[58:17] At least I fired my weapon. 至少我开过枪
[58:19] All right, knock it off. 行了 别吵了
[58:21] You hit anything or were you too drunk then, too? 你打中过任何东西吗? 还是因为你喝得太多了?
[58:23] What? 你说什么?
[58:24] Guys! Come on! 大家 别这样!
[58:27] Stop it. Knock it off. 停下 别吵了
[58:49] The tall man with the high hat will be coming down your way 戴着高帽子的巨人会来到你们身边
[58:54] Get your savings out when you hear him shout 当你听到他的呼喊后 你要把自己的积蓄拿出来
[58:57] “Any bonds today?” 今天还有没有债券?
[58:59] Any bonds today? 今天还有没有债券?
[59:02] Bonds of freedom that’s what I’m selling 我正在卖的就是象征自由的债券
[59:05] Any bonds today? 今天还有没有债券?
[59:06] Rene, right here. Sit between these two boys. 雷尼 坐这里 你坐中间
[59:10] Here comes the freedom man 自由的人们已经来到
[59:13] Asking you to buy a share of freedom today 今天让你们也来购买自由
[59:21] …for us and they need our help. …为了我们 他们需要我们的帮助
[59:24] And, if you think about it, I think you’ll realize 如果你认真想过的话 我认为你会意识到…
[59:28] that buying more bonds is not just the right thing to do 买更多的债券不仅仅是正确的行为
[59:33] but the only thing to do. 而且是我们唯一能作的贡献
[59:37] Yes, this war has gone on too long. 没错 这场战争持续了太长时间
[59:41] We have given too many lives. And its cost… 太多的人为此牺牲了 这个代价…
[59:45] -Chocolate or strawberry, sir? -Strawberry. -巧克力酱还是草莓酱 先生? -草莓酱
[59:47] …has been far too high. …对我们来说太高了
[59:50] But if we waver now, 但是如果我们现在动摇的话
[59:52] if we don’t dig deep and give more than we think we can 如果我们不能坚持下去 不能作出更多贡献的话
[59:57] then those sacrifices would be wasted… 那么那些战士们就白白牺牲了
[1:00:00] Chocolate or strawberry, sir? 巧克力酱还是草莓酱 先生?
[1:00:01] …and those lives lost in vain. …那些生命就没有意义了
[1:01:43] Let’s move! Go, go! 冲! 快! 快!
[1:02:07] Easy Six, this is Easy Two, over. Where the hell are our tanks? E6 这是E2 完毕 我们的坦克到底在哪?
[1:02:10] Stuck in the sand. Captain says you’re to go without them. 陷进沙里了 上尉说你们要自己冲了
[1:02:13] Christ. 上帝
[1:02:15] That’s real good work you’re doing there, Rene. 你这差事真不赖 雷尼
[1:02:19] All right, prepare to move out. Pass the word. 好 准备冲出去 传达命令
[1:02:22] Second Platoon! Move! Move! Move! 二排! 冲! 冲! 冲!
[1:02:24] All right, Second Platoon, on your feet! Let’s move out! 二排 注意! 我们冲出去!
[1:02:28] Jackass. 蠢蛋
[1:02:29] Let’s move out! 我们冲出去!
[1:02:33] Go, go! Move, move, move! 快 快! 冲 冲 冲!
[1:02:38] Corpsman! 看护兵!
[1:02:52] Corpsman! 看护兵!
[1:02:55] Second Platoon, move out! 二排 冲出去!
[1:03:02] Doc! 大夫!
[1:03:05] Doc, get out of there! 大夫 离开那边!
[1:03:15] Corpsman! 看护兵!
[1:03:18] Doc! 大夫!
[1:03:27] Doc, get the hell out of there! 大夫 快离开那边!
[1:03:36] May I have your attention, please. 请注意
[1:03:39] Train number 48 with service from New York City, Boston, 48次列车从纽约发车 途经波士顿
[1:03:44] Rochester, New York, 纽约州的罗切斯特市…
[1:03:48] Toledo, Ohio, and South Bend, Indiana is now arriving on Track 7. 俄亥俄州的托莱多和印第安那州的本德 在7号站台进站
[1:03:53] Train number 48 now arriving on Track number 7. 48次列车在7号站台进站
[1:03:57] Okay, let’s go. Let’s go. 好了 我们走 我们走
[1:04:02] -Come on, boys. -Let’s go. -快点 -我们走
[1:04:05] -Watch your step, ma’am. -Thank you very much. -小心脚下 -非常感谢
[1:04:28] Ladies and gentlemen, may I present the heroes of lwo Jima. 女士们 先生们 请让我介绍硫磺岛的英雄们
[1:04:34] Navy Corpsman John “Doc” Bradley. 海军看护兵 绰号”大夫” 的约翰·布莱德利!
[1:04:39] Private First Class Ira Hayes. 一等兵艾拉·海耶斯
[1:04:43] And Private First Class Rene Gagnon. 和一等兵雷尼·盖格南
[1:04:47] Rene! That’s my boyfriend! 雷尼! 那是我男朋友!
[1:04:51] Who the hell is that? 那人是谁?
[1:04:53] I don’t know. 不知道
[1:04:55] -Rene, is that your girl? -Hey, what do they call you? -雷尼 那是你的妞? -嘿 你叫什么?
[1:04:57] How about a photo? Hey, look at that! 来照张相怎样? 嘿 瞧啊!
[1:05:02] What’s your name, doll? What’s your name? 美女 你叫什么名字? 你叫什么
[1:05:04] Hey, she’s a beauty. 她真是个美人
[1:05:13] Let’s go find a saloon. 咱们去找间酒吧
[1:05:25] Smile, boys. Give them their money’s worth. 笑一个 小伙子们 让他们知道自己的钱没白花
[1:05:29] Hey, Doc, how’s the tour going for you? “大夫” 你觉得 这次巡回演讲怎么样?
[1:05:34] Thank you. 谢谢
[1:05:35] Where exactly are you staying? 你住哪儿?
[1:05:36] -I’m not sure yet. -Just forget about that. -我还没决定 -那就别操心了
[1:05:51] Senator, I’d like you to meet Corpsman John Bradley. 参议员 我介绍你认识 看护兵约翰·布莱德利
[1:05:53] -Doc, right? -Yes, sir. Nice to meet you, Senator. -“大夫” 对吧? -是的 很高兴认识你 参议员
[1:05:55] Good to meet you, young man. 很高兴认识你 年轻人
[1:05:57] Now, we appreciate everything you’ve done and everything you’re doing. 对你们做过的和正在做的一切 我们感激不尽
[1:06:00] -Thank you, sir. -Quite all right. -谢谢 先生 -不客气
[1:06:01] This is Captain White. 这是怀特上校
[1:06:04] -Colonel Johns. -We’re proud of you, Corpsman. -约翰斯上校 -我们为你骄傲 看护兵
[1:06:06] And then Colonel McCourtney. 还有麦考特尼上校
[1:06:08] -Major General Green. -Nice to meet you. -格林少将 -认识你很高兴
[1:06:13] Senator, this is Private First Class Ira Hayes. 参议员 这是一等兵艾拉·海耶斯
[1:06:16] Of course! 是他没错!
[1:06:17] Now I hear you used a tomahawk on those Japs. Is that true, Chief? 听说你用印第安战斧砍那些日本鬼子 “酋长” 是真的吗?
[1:06:21] No, sir. 不是 先生
[1:06:23] Well, tell them you did, makes a better story, huh? 哦 那就跟他们说是真的 把故事讲得更好听点 怎样?
[1:06:27] -Attaboy. -This is Captain Green. -好小伙子 -这是格林上校
[1:06:31] John? 约翰?
[1:06:33] Madeline Evelley. I recognize you from all the photographs. I’m Hank’s mom. 我是玛德琳 我看过照片 所以能认出你 我是汉克的妈妈
[1:06:38] It’s so nice to meet you, ma’am. Hank was always talking about you. 见到你真是太好了 夫人 汉克经常谈起你
[1:06:42] This is PFC Rene Gagnon. 这是一等兵雷尼·盖格南
[1:06:44] Pleasure to meet you, son. Thanks for everything. 幸会幸会 感谢你做的一切
[1:06:47] -My pleasure. -Not at all. -不用谢 -别客气
[1:06:49] Ira, I’d like you to meet Mrs. Strank, Mike’s mom. 艾拉 我让你见见斯特兰克太太 她是迈克的妈妈
[1:07:08] It’s all right. 好了 好了
[1:07:10] When I got the telegram, I… 接到电报的时候 我…
[1:07:14] I don’t know what I’m trying to say here. 我不知道该说什么好
[1:07:18] Knowing he was with you that day and seeing him in that photograph, 当我听说那天他和你在一起 又在那张照片上看到了他
[1:07:24] I don’t know why it makes me feel better, but it does. 我就感觉好受点了 不知为什么 可我真的好受点了
[1:07:27] -It’s so silly, isn’t it? -No, it’s not. -这很傻 对吧? -不 不傻
[1:07:31] How are you, son? Thank you very much. 你好吗 小伙子? 非常感谢
[1:07:34] We’re the largest furniture wholesaler in Illinois. 我们是伊利诺伊州最大的家具批发商
[1:07:38] Thank you. Excuse me. 谢谢 失陪了
[1:07:40] -I’ll make sure he calls. -Well, thank you. Thank you. -我会让他打电话来的 -哦 谢谢 谢谢你
[1:07:45] Are you Rene? 你是雷尼?
[1:07:47] Yes, ma’am. 是的 太太
[1:07:53] I’m Franklin’s mother. 我是富兰克林的妈妈
[1:07:59] It’s an honor to meet you, ma’am. 认识你是我的荣幸 太太
[1:08:03] I’m Pauline, Rene’s girlfriend. 我是波琳 雷尼的女朋友
[1:08:07] Would you mind? 你不介意吧?
[1:08:17] Paper said that’s Hank, 报纸上说那就是汉克
[1:08:20] and I honestly can’t tell. 可是说实话 我认不出来
[1:08:23] It’s horrible of a mother not to know her own son, isn’t it? 当妈的认不出自己儿子可真糟糕 你说是吧?
[1:08:26] But that’s him, isn’t it? 可是那就是他 对吗?
[1:08:30] Well, to be honest, ma’am, it happened so quick, 唔 说实话 事情发生得太快了
[1:08:33] and with everything that was going on 当时情况又很乱
[1:08:34] it’s kind of hard to remember who was where. 要记住哪些人在场有点难
[1:08:39] But… 不过…
[1:08:43] Yeah, I think… I think that’s where he was. 没错 我想… 我想他当时就在那个位置
[1:08:45] That’s Hank. 那就是汉克
[1:08:47] Thank you. 谢谢
[1:08:49] Excuse me. 失陪了
[1:08:52] I’m so sorry for your loss. 对您的损失我很难过
[1:08:59] Excuse us. 失陪了
[1:09:15] Take him outside. 带他出去
[1:09:19] I’m Pauline. 我是波琳
[1:09:20] -Very nice to meet you. -Hi, nice to meet you. -很高兴认识你 -嗨 很高兴认识你
[1:09:25] He was the best Marine I ever knew. 在我认识的陆战队员里 他是最好的
[1:09:29] Thank you. 谢谢
[1:09:40] -You okay, Chief? -Oh, Christ! -你没事吧 酋长? -哦 天哪!
[1:09:43] I’m okay. 我没事
[1:09:45] Yeah, you look it. You’re gonna screw this up, aren’t you? 对 我看你也没事 你是打算把这事搅黄 对吧?
[1:09:48] You’re gonna screw it up for all of us. 你打算为我们大家把这事搅黄
[1:09:52] I’ve got him. 我扶他走
[1:09:53] Get some sleep, Ira. 去睡会儿吧 艾拉
[1:11:22] -Mike? -Yeah? -迈克? -嗯?
[1:11:24] -You see this? -What? -你看见了吗? -什么?
[1:11:25] -Mike! -Oh, shit, go! -迈克! -我操 冲啊!
[1:11:34] He’s killing me! 他杀了我了!
[1:12:16] Hey, Doc, you think they got them all? 大夫 你看他们 是不是把鬼子都干掉了?
[1:12:17] What? 什么?
[1:12:19] Well, they’re not shooting at us. Maybe we killed them all. 现在没人朝我们开火 说不定我们已经把他们杀光了
[1:12:22] Or they ran off in the night or something. 或者是他们趁晚上溜走了
[1:12:24] Or they’re waiting for us to start climbing. 也可能是在等我们往山上爬
[1:12:26] Third Platoon! Grab your gear, we’re going up the hill. 三排! 拿上装备 我们要上山了
[1:12:29] -Just us? -Yeah, just us, lgg. -就我们? -对 就我们 伊基
[1:12:31] All right, Third Platoon, move! 好了 三排 出发!
[1:12:33] I tag along? 我跟在后面?
[1:12:35] Yeah, you can lead the way if you want. Get a good shot of my face. 你愿意在前头开路也行 给我的脸好好照一张
[1:12:38] It’s your ass I’m gonna make famous, Hank. 我打算让你的屁股出名 汉克
[1:12:41] Hey, that’ll work for me, too. 嘿 那也不坏
[1:12:45] Lieutenant, 中尉
[1:12:47] if you make it to the top, put this up. 要是你们能上到山顶 就把这个树起来
[1:12:50] Yes, sir. 是 长官
[1:12:58] Don’t worry, lggy. They never shoot at the first patrol. 别担心 伊基 他们不会朝第一批出动的人开火
[1:13:01] -They don’t? -No. -他们不会? -不会
[1:13:03] They want us to go up to the top, signal to the others that it’s okay, 他们要等我们上到山顶 发信号让别人以为没危险了
[1:13:06] then shoot everybody else as they come up the mountain. 然后再扫光其他上山的人
[1:13:08] -Really? -Yeah. -真的? -真的
[1:13:10] Unless of course they want to make an example of us 除非他们就是想拿我们开刀
[1:13:12] and discourage all the others. 用来吓唬其他人
[1:13:14] I think you’re full of crap, you know that, Hank? 我看你是满嘴胡话 汉克
[1:13:17] Really? 真的?
[1:13:19] Jesus. 天哪
[1:13:22] Thank God that ain’t us. 感谢上帝 没让我们去
[1:13:36] Told you. 我没说错吧
[1:13:40] Boots, spread them out and put them on a line. 布茨 让他们散开 组成防线
[1:13:42] Set up a perimeter! First Squad! 组成环形防线! 一班!
[1:13:51] -Hank? Find me a pole. -Yeah. -汉克 给我找根旗杆来 -好的
[1:13:56] Let’s put this flag up. 咱们把这面旗树起来
[1:14:05] Watch it. 小心
[1:14:07] Right over here. 就在这里
[1:14:14] Right here. That’s good. That’s good. Right here, right here. 就在这里 好的 好的 就是这里
[1:14:16] Got that end? Hold that steady. 拿住那头 拿稳了
[1:14:20] Lindberg. 林德伯格
[1:14:23] -Hey, who’s got rope? -Right here. -喂 谁有绳子? -这儿有
[1:14:30] Give me something. Yeah, good. 给我点 好
[1:14:32] That work? 这样行了吧?
[1:14:38] Do it, fellas. 来吧 伙计们
[1:14:41] Keep it coming. 把它插下去
[1:14:49] USMC! USMC! 美国海军陆战队万岁!
[1:14:53] Shit, look at that! 我靠 瞧那儿!
[1:15:29] Jeez, look at that. 好家伙 看啊
[1:15:39] Get down! Take cover! 卧倒! 注意隐蔽!
[1:15:42] Cover with that .30! 用那挺.30机枪掩护!
[1:15:43] -Watch it! Twenty yards down, Hank! -You see them? -注意! 下面二十码 汉克! -你看见他们了?
[1:15:47] -I got about 20 yards, left side. -Lindberg, get the flamethrower! -大约20码 左边 -林德伯格 拿喷火器来!
[1:15:52] -Boots, you see them? -Cover right! -布茨 你看见他们了? -火力掩护右翼!
[1:15:55] -About 20 yards down! Duck one! -You see them? -在下面20码左右! 蹲着一个! -你看见他们了?
[1:15:58] Keep the cover on! 继续火力掩护!
[1:16:00] Second Squad, you see them? 二班 你们看见他们没有?
[1:16:02] Get me some grenades! 给我几个手榴弹!
[1:16:04] I see them! 我看见他们了!
[1:16:17] You see them? 你看见他们了?
[1:16:18] Right flank, over to the right! 在右翼 右边!
[1:16:24] Cover me, I’m going down! 掩护我 我要下去了!
[1:16:26] Careful, lggy. 当心 伊基
[1:16:27] Easy. 别急
[1:16:30] All clear! 都解决了!
[1:16:40] Okay, guys, who wants to be famous? 好了 弟兄们 有谁想出名?
[1:16:46] Yes, sir. Right away, sir. 是 长官 马上就去
[1:16:48] -God damn it. Strank! -Sir? -我操 斯特兰克! -长官你叫我?
[1:16:50] They want a phone line run up to the top of the mountain. 他们要往山顶上拉根电话线
[1:16:53] Let me guess, they picked us. 让我猜猜 他们挑中了我们
[1:16:55] Second Platoon, let’s go. Get some exercise. 二排 咱们走 去活动活动
[1:17:03] Let’s go! Get off your ass. 走吧! 都给我动起来
[1:17:10] Oh, shit! 哦 妈的!
[1:17:12] Hope it still works, ’cause you’re not getting mine! 希望它还能用 我可不会把我的借给你!
[1:17:16] -Get Forrestal! -All right, then. -快给福雷斯特尔*拍照! -好吧 (* 美国海军部部长)
[1:17:22] I don’t know whose idea it was, Mr. Secretary. 我不知道那是谁的点子 部长先生
[1:17:24] Well, it was goddamn brilliant. I want that flag, Holland. 真他妈的聪明 我要那面旗 霍兰 (霍兰·史密斯 第五两栖军军长 硫磺岛地面战的总指挥)
[1:17:29] Mark my words, raising that son-of-a-bitch 记住我的话吧: 树起那个宝贝
[1:17:31] means a Marine Corps for the next 500 years. 就意味着海军陆战队今后五百年的荣耀
[1:17:35] I want that flag. 我要那面旗
[1:17:38] Yes, sir. I’ll make sure no one touches it. 是 长官 我保证没人能碰它
[1:17:41] You can count on me. 您就放心吧
[1:17:44] Fuck that. That flag belongs to the men in this battalion. 操他妈的 那面旗是咱们营的
[1:17:47] That son-of-a-bitch thinks that our men died taking this ground 那狗娘养的以为 咱们拼死拼活打下这块地方
[1:17:50] so we could hand over our flag to some politician to pin to his wall? 就是为了把咱们的旗子 送给哪个政客当装饰品?
[1:17:53] He’s out of his goddamn mind! 他脑子进水了!
[1:17:56] Get me that flag, and find another one to replace it. 把那面旗弄下来 再找一面换上去
[1:17:59] You’ve gotta be shitting me. 你准是在拿我开心
[1:18:01] Gagnon! 盖格南!
[1:18:04] Get your ass over here. 你给我过来
[1:18:11] Hey. Hi, fellas. How’s it going? 嗨 伙计们 还好吗?
[1:18:18] Missed a beautiful shot, Joe. 你可错过好照片了 乔
[1:18:21] It’s that kind of day. 今天不吉利
[1:18:44] -Hey, Mike. -Hell of a view, Lieutenant. -嘿 迈克 -这风景可真够意思 中尉
[1:18:47] Lieutenant! 中尉!
[1:18:55] Captain says he wants that flag. 上尉说他要那面旗
[1:18:58] He wants this flag? 他要这面旗?
[1:19:00] Yes, sir. 是的 长官
[1:19:02] -We just put the damn thing up. -Yes, sir. -我们刚把这玩意树起来 -是的 长官
[1:19:06] Some kind of flag shortage? 他的旗子不够用了?
[1:19:08] He wants you to put this one up instead. 他要你用这面旗把它换下来
[1:19:17] Hey, Mike. 喂 迈克
[1:19:20] Do me a favor and put this up, will you? 帮我个忙 把它树起来 好吗?
[1:19:22] Yes, sir. 是 长官
[1:19:23] All right, let’s find a pole. 好吧 咱们找根旗杆
[1:19:28] Take the flag down, boys. 把旗子拿下来
[1:19:31] Captain’s orders. 上尉的命令
[1:19:34] You heard him, let’s do it. 你们都听见了 动手吧
[1:19:38] There you go. 起
[1:19:40] Lordy, she’s a heavy one. 老天 这家伙可真沉
[1:19:46] All right, hang on. Put this on. 先停一停 把这个绑上去
[1:19:55] One hell of a view, huh? 这风景够意思吧?
[1:19:56] Good view from up here. Yes, I’d say so myself. 对 我也觉得这儿角度不错
[1:20:08] All right. 好
[1:20:13] -Not in your way here, am I, Joe? -Nah, I’m fine, thanks. -我在这儿不妨碍你吧 乔? -不妨碍 谢谢
[1:20:16] Hey, Doc, you wanna give us a hand here? 喂 大夫 帮个忙吧?
[1:20:23] Oh, Jesus, Bill, here she goes. 哦 比尔 要树起来了
[1:20:26] Ready? Ready? 预备? 预备?
[1:20:27] Let’s go. 来吧
[1:20:31] You get it? 你拍到了吗?
[1:20:36] I don’t know. I wish I could’ve seen their faces. 不知道 能拍到他们的脸就好了
[1:20:42] Nobody even noticed that second flag going up. 第二面旗树起来的时候 甚至没人注意到
[1:20:47] Everybody saw that damn picture and made up their own story about it. 大家都是看了那该死的照片 然后自己编了故事
[1:20:52] But your dad and the others knew what they had done 可是你爸爸和其他几个人都知道 哪些事他们做过
[1:20:55] and what they had not done. 哪些事没有做
[1:20:59] All your friends dying, 朋友们一个个死去
[1:21:01] it’s hard not to be called a hero for saving somebody’s life. 靠救人成为英雄无可厚非
[1:21:06] But for putting up a pole? 可是靠插根旗杆当英雄是怎么回事?
[1:21:13] You gotta be kidding. 你准是在开玩笑
[1:21:15] Hey! It took a lot of talented folks a long time to make that thing. 这可是一大帮能工巧匠 费了好大功夫才做出来的
[1:21:20] Just wait till tonight when it’s lit properly 只要等到今晚 用灯光这么一照
[1:21:22] and there’s thousands of cheering people in the stands. 再让几万人在看台上这么一喊
[1:21:24] It’s gonna look a lot better. 那就会美多了
[1:21:25] So, stadium lights come down, 运动场的灯从上往下照
[1:21:27] spotlight comes up and you get your cue. 聚光灯从下往上照 你们就拿着旗杆
[1:21:29] You charge up this thing with the flag, you plant it at the top. 你们带着旗子冲上这假山 然后把它插在顶上
[1:21:32] You smile, you wave. You know the drill. 你们微笑 挥手 你们都知道该怎么做
[1:21:34] You want us to plant the flag on a pile of papier-mueh? 你要我们在一堆纸板上插旗
[1:21:38] Hey, that’s show biz. 嘿 那是表演
[1:21:41] And try and stand how you stood the first time you planted it. 你们要按当初插旗时候的位置站
[1:21:43] Just, you know, pretend the other three guys are with you. 就当那三个人也和你们在一起
[1:21:46] The dead guys. 死掉的人
[1:21:49] Yeah. Yeah. 对 对
[1:21:53] Okay, not a problem. 好吧 没问题
[1:21:55] Good. 很好
[1:21:57] But where do we imagine Hank is standing? 可是我们该怎么想象汉克站的位置?
[1:21:59] Sorry? 什么意思?
[1:22:01] Well, seeing that he wasn’t there, 既然我们知道他不在场
[1:22:02] it’ll be kind of hard for us to leave a space for him. 要让我们给他留个位置就有点困难
[1:22:06] I think you know exactly where he was. You pointed him out to his mother. 我想你知道他在什么位置 你指给他妈妈看过
[1:22:13] This is bullshit. 这是狗屁
[1:22:16] I planted that damn thing once, and I’m not doing it again. 我已经插过一回那玩意 不想再插第二回了
[1:22:22] -Hayes! -Oh, for Christ’s sake. -海耶斯! -哦 看在基督份上
[1:22:24] Hayes. Hayes, get your ass back here or you’re going on report. 海耶斯 海耶斯你给我回来 要不然我就向上面告你
[1:22:28] Hayes! 海耶斯!
[1:22:31] You wanna do your damn job? 你到底想不想干活?
[1:22:37] Let go of me! Let go of me! 放开我! 放开我!
[1:22:41] Come on! 快放开!
[1:22:46] He’s with me! 我们是一起的!
[1:22:48] Hey, he’s with me! 我们是一起的!
[1:22:51] -Back off! -Sir, he’s with me. Okay? He’s with me. -别过来! -警官 我们是一起的
[1:22:53] Ira, put the goddamn chair down! 艾拉 快把椅子放下!
[1:22:56] -Put the chair down, son! -Put the chair down, Ira! -把椅子放下 小伙子! -把椅子放下 艾拉!
[1:22:58] Tell them drop their sticks! 叫他们先把棍子扔了!
[1:23:01] Ira, they’re cops, they’re supposed to have nightsticks. 艾拉 他们是警察 当然可以拿警棍
[1:23:04] You’re not supposed to be in the street swinging a chair. 你在街上抡椅子就不对了
[1:23:06] -Calm down, son. -Sir, turn around, please. -冷静点 小伙子 -警官 请你朝后边看
[1:23:09] That poster right there? The one on the end, that’s him. 看见那张海报没? 最左边的人 就是他
[1:23:11] -That’s him? -Yes, sir. You read the papers? -那是他? -是的 警官 你看报吗?
[1:23:14] Christ. 老天
[1:23:16] We got another fucking hero. Get him out of here. 又是一个他妈的英雄 你带他走吧
[1:23:18] -Can you do that? -Yes, sir. -你能办到吗? -可以
[1:23:21] Put the goddamn chair down. And let’s go. 快把椅子放下 咱们走
[1:23:32] Did you start this? 是你挑起来的吗?
[1:23:35] He didn’t serve me! 他不肯接待我!
[1:23:37] I don’t make the rules. We don’t serve Indians. 规矩不是我订的 我们店不接待印第安人
[1:23:45] He needs to go sleep it off. 他该去睡一觉 把这事忘掉
[1:23:58] Soldier Field. 去军人广场
[1:24:05] You hear that? 你听见吗?
[1:24:06] What the hell is that? 到底是什么声音?
[1:24:08] I can’t figure it out. 我想不出
[1:24:10] Keep an eye out. 注意找找
[1:24:12] It sounds like it’s coming from up there. 好像是从上面传来的
[1:25:24] They’re using grenades. 是手榴弹的声音
[1:25:27] They’re killing themselves. 他们自杀了
[1:25:37] Ira, let’s go. 艾拉 咱们走
[1:25:40] Come on. 快点
[1:25:45] Let’s go, Ira. Come on. 咱们走 艾拉 快点
[1:26:09] Thank God. Jesus. Look at you, Chief. 感谢上帝 瞧你那样 酋长
[1:26:15] You found him. 你找到他了
[1:26:17] Holy shit. You would have to pick today. 见鬼 你准是故意挑在今天捣乱
[1:26:20] Vandegrift is here with enough brass to start a fucking band. 范德格里夫特来了 还带着一群大官 多得可以开铺子了 (范德格里夫特: 海军陆战队总司令)
[1:26:23] Come on, let’s go. Can you walk? 快点 咱们走 你能走路吗?
[1:26:26] -Yes, sir. -By yourself? -是的 长官 -你一个人能行?
[1:26:28] All right, look. I don’t care if you have to carry him 好吧 你们把他抬过去也行
[1:26:30] get him to the top, plant that flag, and don’t fucking fall off. 只要让他上去 插好旗 别摔下来就行
[1:26:34] Get him in his stuff. I’ll stall these guys for as long as I can. Hurry up. 给他换好衣服 我会尽量拖住 那些人的 快去
[1:26:39] Jesus Christ. 上帝啊
[1:26:40] And now, the heroes of lwo Jima! 现在 让我们欢迎硫磺岛的英雄们!
[1:26:49] Cover! 隐蔽!
[1:26:54] Harlon! 哈龙!
[1:26:59] Harlon! Get your fire team up in that position! 哈龙! 带火力组抢占那个位置!
[1:27:02] O’Hare! 奥海尔!
[1:27:04] First Fire Team! 第一火力组!
[1:27:07] Work around! 绕过去!
[1:27:09] BAR, you, on the side of the ridge! 你 自动步枪手 去山脊那边!
[1:27:16] Covering fire, boys, go, go, go! 火力掩护 弟兄们 打 打!
[1:27:18] Jackson, work your team around to the left! 杰克逊 让你的小组绕到左边去!
[1:27:21] Cover! 掩护!
[1:27:31] Left flank! Left flank! 左翼! 左翼!
[1:27:38] Franklin, Gust, go check it out! 富兰克林 戈斯特 去看看!
[1:27:44] Hustle up, boys! 冲上去 弟兄们!
[1:27:51] We got them! 干掉他们了!
[1:27:53] Clear! 解决了!
[1:28:11] One hell of an experience. 真是糟透了
[1:28:20] Move out! 前进!
[1:28:27] Cease fire! They’re my men! You’re targeting our men! 停止射击! 那是我的兵! 你们在打自己人!
[1:28:35] You’re targeting our… 你们在打自己…
[1:28:39] Get me another radio! 再拿个步话机来!
[1:28:45] Sergeant? Sergeant! 中士? 中士!
[1:28:48] Mike! 迈克!
[1:28:49] Mike, Mike, Mike. 迈克 迈克
[1:28:53] Mike? Mike. 迈克? 迈克
[1:29:03] Hey, where’s Doc? 大夫在哪儿?
[1:29:06] Corpsman! 看护兵!
[1:29:10] Oh, shit. 糟了
[1:29:14] How’s his breathing? Harlon, move, buddy. 他呼吸怎样? 哈龙 你让一让
[1:29:17] Hey, Mike. Mike, Mike, can you hear us? 迈克 迈克 能听见我们吗?
[1:29:21] It’s okay. 不要紧的
[1:29:24] It’s okay. 不要紧的
[1:29:26] Come on, Mike. 挺住 迈克
[1:29:29] Mike? Mike, can you hear us? 迈克? 迈克 能听见我们吗?
[1:29:44] All right, let’s go! 好了 咱们走!
[1:29:46] Move out! 前进!
[1:29:50] I’m gonna get a stretcher. 我去找副担架
[1:29:51] Let’s take him down, move him off the beach. 咱们把他抬到海滩上去
[1:30:06] Ladies and gentlemen, the heroes of lwo Jima! 女士们 先生们 硫磺岛的英雄们来了!
[1:30:12] Corpsman! 看护兵!
[1:30:21] Hank! 汉克!
[1:30:23] Hank! 汉克!
[1:30:43] Doc, they killed me. 大夫 他们打死我了
[1:30:54] Harlon! 哈龙!
[1:30:58] Doc, 大夫
[1:31:01] they killed me. 他们打死我了
[1:31:04] Come on, Harlon. Harlon, stay with me. 挺住 哈龙 哈龙 别丢下我
[1:31:19] Franklin! 富兰克林!
[1:31:27] I’m fine, Ira. 我没事 艾拉
[1:32:15] Corpsman! 看护兵!
[1:32:18] Corpsman! 看护兵!
[1:32:19] -Where’d he go? -Who? -他去哪儿了? -谁?
[1:32:21] The guy who was right here, Ignatowski. Where did he go? 在这里的人 伊格纳托斯基 他去哪儿了?
[1:32:24] -I think you jumped in the wrong hole. -I didn’t jump in the wrong hole! -我看你是进错散兵坑了 -我没进错!
[1:32:26] He was right here, now where the hell is he? 刚才他还在这儿的 他到底去哪儿了?
[1:32:30] Lggy! 伊基!
[1:32:32] Lggy! 伊基!
[1:32:33] You shut up. You want every Jap on the island shooting at us? 别叫了 你想让岛上的鬼子 都朝我们这儿打吗?
[1:32:36] Lggy! 伊基!
[1:32:52] Does it open? 下面是空的?
[1:32:55] Lggy! 伊基!
[1:32:58] Lggy! 伊基!
[1:33:01] Lggy, are you down there? 伊基 你在里面吗?
[1:33:04] Lggy! 伊基!
[1:33:07] Can’t tell who it is, but he’s one of ours. 认不出是谁 不过肯定是我们的人
[1:33:11] I had to go outside to throw up. 我实在忍不住 只好出来吐
[1:33:14] Look what they did to the poor son-of-a-bitch. 你去瞧瞧他们对那个倒霉蛋干了什么
[1:34:32] You okay, Chief? 你不要紧吧 酋长?
[1:34:33] Just let it go. 吐了就好
[1:34:36] If that doesn’t pry open their wallets, nothing will. 要是这还不能让他们掏钱 那就没法子了
[1:34:47] Jesus Christ, he’s drunk. 老天 他醉了
[1:34:54] Goddamn Indians. 他妈的印第安佬
[1:35:06] Come on, Chief. Let’s get you home. 来吧 酋长 咱们回家去
[1:35:18] That’s not what I hear. I called around, I’m not stupid. 我听到的不是这样 我已经打听过了 我也不笨
[1:35:22] He’s been drunk since he started this damn tour, 自从巡讲开始 他就一直在酗酒
[1:35:24] making a spectacle of himself. 丢人现眼
[1:35:26] Just about choked that poor woman at the reception, blubbering. 在欢迎会上抱着可怜的老太又哭又闹 差点没闷死人家
[1:35:29] Jesus Christ, you’re supposed to be watching these men. 老天 你应该管好他们的
[1:35:32] Yes, sir. 是 长官
[1:35:33] Well, he’s making us look like regular asses. 他让我们像傻瓜一样
[1:35:35] Well, with all due respect, sir, 恕我冒犯 长官
[1:35:37] he never wanted to come on this trip in the first place. 他从一开始就不想参加巡讲
[1:35:39] We had to pull him, kicking and screaming, off that boat. 他在船上又踢又叫 我们是把他硬拉下来的
[1:35:41] He wants to be with his unit. 他想留在自己的部队里
[1:35:43] What unit? They’re all fucking dead. 什么部队? 他的部队都翘辫子了
[1:35:47] This is how he honors those men? By drinking and throwing up, and… 他就是这么给部队争光的? 喝了吐 吐了喝…
[1:35:50] You know what? He wants it, great, we’ll send him back. 好啊 既然他想回去 我们就送他回去
[1:35:53] Get him packed and on a train today. He’s an embarrassment to the uniform. 让他收拾收拾 今天就上火车 他玷污了那身军装
[1:35:58] Yes, sir. 是 长官
[1:36:07] I’ll do it. 我来办
[1:36:28] Yeah, no, that’s… That’s good. That’s what I want. 是啊 那样… 那样也好 我也希望这样
[1:36:33] I know it’s a good thing, 我知道这是好事
[1:36:36] raising the money and that, ’cause we need it. 我们来筹款 是因为我们需要钱
[1:36:42] But, 可是
[1:36:43] I can’t take them calling me a hero. 他们叫我英雄 我受不了
[1:36:48] All I did was try not to get shot. 我做过的事就是拼命躲子弹
[1:36:57] Some of the things I saw done, 我看到的一些事
[1:37:00] things I did, 还有我自己做的一些事
[1:37:03] they weren’t things to be proud of, you know? 都不值得骄傲
[1:37:17] Mike… 迈克…
[1:37:22] Mike was a hero. 迈克才是英雄
[1:37:28] You ever meet him? 你见过他吗?
[1:37:31] No. 没有
[1:37:39] Best Marine I ever met. 我见过的最好的陆战队员
[1:37:46] You know, Chief, I think if Mike was sitting here instead of you 知道吗 酋长 我觉得 要是迈克代替你坐在这里
[1:37:51] he’d be saying the same thing about himself, 他也会说一样的话
[1:37:56] not being a hero. 说自己不是英雄
[1:38:05] Maybe. 也许吧
[1:38:08] He was a good guy. 他是个好人
[1:38:11] But I think that he would be ashamed of me, 可我觉得 要是他看见我这个样子
[1:38:16] seeing me the way I am. 他会感到羞耻的
[1:38:37] Think I could see my ma before they ship me off? 你看 我临走前能不能见我妈妈?
[1:38:43] Think they’d do that? See my ma? 你看他们会同意吗? 让我见妈妈?
[1:38:50] I’m sorry, Ira. 很抱歉 艾拉
[1:39:04] We got stories now to tell our kids, I guess. 这么一来我们可有故事讲给孩子听了
[1:39:07] Keep your head down. 小心点
[1:39:18] All aboard. 都上车
[1:39:20] Good luck, Chief. 祝你好运 酋长
[1:39:54] I think I saw him once after that. 我觉得我后来还见过他一回
[1:39:56] It was maybe six or seven years after the war. 大概是在战后六七年的样子
[1:39:59] I was working as a salesman, doing a lot of driving. 我当了推销员 经常开车跑业务
[1:40:02] I was driving west across Texas. 有一次我开车向西横穿德克萨斯
[1:40:04] I was just trying to get where I was going so I could get home. 我只想早点去目的地 办完事就回家
[1:40:07] And I saw this guy hitchhiking on the side of the road. 我在路上看见一个想搭便车的人
[1:40:10] And, for a second, I thought it might’ve been him. 有那么一会儿 我觉得那可能就是他
[1:40:18] I always regret that I didn’t stop, but I was in a hurry. 我一直后悔没有停车 当时我太着急了
[1:40:23] And he was an Indian. 他是个印第安人
[1:40:25] We always told the press that Ira insisted 我们一直对新闻界说
[1:40:27] that he was going back to fight with his unit 艾拉坚持要回去和战友并肩作战
[1:40:30] which was at least partially true, but 这话至少一半是真的
[1:40:35] that isn’t what got the headlines. 可是报纸上却不是这么说的
[1:40:38] We’re engaged. 我们订婚了
[1:40:44] Excuse me a minute, darling. 等我一下 亲爱的
[1:40:46] -Hey, Doc? -Yeah? -嘿 大夫 -嗯?
[1:40:48] -Got a minute? -Yeah. -有空吗? -有
[1:40:50] I’ll see you at the car. 我在车上等你
[1:40:54] -You hear I’m getting married? -I did, Rene. That’s great. -你知道我要结婚了吧? -知道 雷尼 太好了
[1:40:59] Yeah, it’s something she wants. She waited for me all this time. 是她提出来的 她一直在等我
[1:41:04] She’s not used to all this, but she’s a good girl. 她还不习惯这一切 不过她是个好姑娘
[1:41:07] I’m sure you’ll be very happy. 你们肯定会很美满
[1:41:10] So, I was wondering if you’d be my best man. 我想知道 你愿不愿意当我的伴郎
[1:41:13] Me? 我?
[1:41:16] Don’t you have somebody at home, a buddy, you’d rather ask? 你不想找老家的朋友吗?
[1:41:21] Well, I didn’t really make many. 其实 我的朋友不多
[1:41:23] The ones who didn’t go, it’s… Well, it’s hard to even talk to them. 那些没参军的人… 我甚至很难和他们搭上话
[1:41:27] You know? 你明白吗?
[1:41:29] Yeah, I know. 我明白
[1:41:33] I’d be proud to. 我很乐意
[1:41:36] Thank you. 谢谢
[1:41:39] I better go drag her away from them before she announces 我最好快点把她拉走
[1:41:41] I’m gonna be president of General Motors or something. 省得她宣布我要当通用汽车的总裁
[1:41:46] All right. 好
[1:41:47] -Congratulations. -Thank you so much. Thank you. -恭喜你 -太谢谢了
[1:41:50] Rene, you’re a lucky man. 雷尼 你可真走运
[1:42:02] -Big smile, Mrs. Gagnon! -Say cheese! -笑一个 雷尼太太! -说”茄子”!
[1:42:05] I couldn’t complain because the press loved them, 我不能抱怨 因为新闻界喜欢他们
[1:42:08] so they wrote more articles and people bought more bonds. 这样他们就有更多报道可写 大家也就会买更多债券
[1:42:15] The tour went on with just Rene and your dad. 巡讲继续 只剩下雷尼和你爸爸
[1:42:23] And the true heroes are the men who didn’t make it home from lwo Jima, 真正的英雄是没能从硫磺岛回家的人
[1:42:27] the men who died at lwo Jima and in other campaigns. 是那些在硫磺岛和其他战役中牺牲的人
[1:42:32] We ask that you honor the memory of those men 请你们用购买战争债券的方式缅怀英烈
[1:42:35] by buying the war bonds and helping us to win this war. 帮助我们打赢这场战争
[1:42:38] Thank you. 谢谢
[1:42:44] City after city, I thought the damn thing’d never end. 一个城接着一个城 我以为这事会没完没了
[1:42:48] And this rumor kept going around that the photograph had been staged. 这时候流言四起 说那张照片是摆拍的
[1:42:54] I remember your dad telling them 我记得你爸爸对他们说
[1:42:56] that he wished he’d known he was having his picture taken 要是他知道当时有人在拍照就好了
[1:42:58] because he would’ve ducked the hell out of it. 那样的话他准会躲起来
[1:43:00] Whose idea was it? Who wanted to stage the thing? 这是谁的主意? 谁想到要摆拍这张照片?
[1:43:03] Come on, it was you? 是你吗?
[1:43:05] Was there truth to the rumor that that picture was staged, Doc? 有传言说那张照片是摆拍的 这是真的吗?
[1:43:08] -Come on! Doc? -Can you answer that? -你说话呀 大夫! -你能回答吗?
[1:43:13] I remember when your dad got shot. All hell was busting loose. 我记得你爸中弹时 好像整个地狱的火都冒了出来
[1:43:17] People back home saw that picture 后方的人看到那张照片
[1:43:19] and thought it was over when we took Suribachi. 以为我们占领折钵山时 战斗就结束了
[1:43:25] We wished. 真是那样就好了
[1:43:27] Anyways, we’re pinned down. 其实我们被压得动弹不得
[1:43:29] Mortars, shells, machine guns. 迫击炮 大炮 机枪
[1:43:33] Fire coming from every which direction, right? 从四面八方打过来
[1:43:37] And we hear somebody call, “Corpsman down.” 我们听见有人喊: “看护兵中弹了”
[1:43:42] Corpsman down! 看护兵中弹了!
[1:43:51] Blood was spurting out of his throat, and Doc was doing everything he could. 血从他的喉咙里直标出来 大夫尽了一切努力
[1:43:57] And the Corpsman looks up at him 那个看护兵盯着他看
[1:44:01] and he knows what this means, to be shot in the neck. 他知道脖子中弹的后果
[1:44:05] He knows he’s dying, you can see that. 我看得出来 他知道自己快死了
[1:44:08] But still 可是看他的眼神
[1:44:11] in his eyes, he’s pleading with Doc to save his life. 他一直在求大夫救他的命
[1:44:21] And Doc can’t. 可是大夫做不到
[1:45:01] -You okay, Doc? -Yeah, I’m fine. -你不要紧吧 大夫? -我没事
[1:45:05] -Yeah, you look fine. -I’m okay. -我看你问题不大 -我没事
[1:45:08] Keep down, all right? I’m gonna go get a stretcher. 趴着别动好吗? 我去找副担架来
[1:45:11] Okay. 好的
[1:45:20] Corpsman. Corpsman! 看护兵 看护兵!
[1:45:23] For God sake, Corpsman! 看在上帝份上 看护兵!
[1:45:45] Corpsman? 看护兵?
[1:45:49] Corpsman. 看护兵
[1:45:51] Incoming! 炮弹来了!
[1:45:57] Let me see. 让我看看
[1:46:02] It’s not that bad. You’re gonna be okay. All right? 不是太糟 你会好的 明白吗?
[1:46:05] Just stay with me. Look at me. 你挺住 看着我
[1:46:08] Took us a half-hour to find your dad. He could’ve bled to death. 我们费了半小时才找到你爸爸 他差点流血过多死掉
[1:46:12] Coming down. 放下来
[1:46:20] Thanks. 谢谢
[1:46:26] Vets’ll tell you about being hit but not wanting to leave their buddies. 老兵们会对你说 他们虽然中弹 却不愿抛弃战友
[1:46:31] Usually, they’re lying. 多数时候 他们是在撒谎
[1:46:33] You’ll take any excuse to get out of there. 你会利用一切借口来离开战场
[1:46:37] But it happens. 但确实有例外
[1:46:41] You get the feeling you’re letting them down. 那种人总觉得自己辜负了他们
[1:46:45] I could see that in your dad’s face. 我从你爸爸的表情上看得出来
[1:46:49] He wanted to go, he’d seen enough. 他想走 他已经受够了
[1:46:54] But he didn’t want to leave us. 可是他不愿抛下我们
[1:46:58] Now, he was a hell of a good man, your dad. 你爸爸真是菩萨心肠
[1:47:04] Yeah. 是啊
[1:47:06] While we were sitting there on the beach, we heard this great roar. 正当我们坐在海滩上的时候 听见一阵巨响
[1:47:10] And we looked up. 我们抬头一看
[1:47:17] That was the first of thousands of landings on lwo. 那是第一架在硫磺岛着陆的飞机 以后又有上万架
[1:47:21] -Look at that. -Yeah. -看哪 -嗯
[1:47:23] How about that. 还不错吧
[1:47:31] I’m gonna head back, all right? 我会回来的
[1:47:33] Good luck. 祝你好运
[1:47:37] That island saved a lot of lives. 那个岛救了很多人的命
[1:47:43] A lot of lives. 很多人的命
[1:47:49] I don’t know what else to tell you. 我不知道还有什么可说的
[1:48:00] After the bond tour my dad finally got his operation. 巡讲结束以后 我爸爸终于做了手术
[1:48:15] By the time he got home the war was over. 等他回家时 战争已经结束了
[1:48:22] First thing he did was ask my mom to marry him. 他做的第一件事就是求我妈妈嫁给他
[1:48:30] Ira tried to get on with his life and put it all behind him. 艾拉想接着过自己的生活 把所有事都忘掉
[1:48:34] Thank you for having me here today. 谢谢你们今天请我来
[1:48:38] It’s an honor to be in front of such a strong people. 给你们这些好汉作报告是我的荣幸
[1:48:46] Because of the war 通过这场战争
[1:48:49] white men will understand Indians a lot better. 白人会更好地理解印第安人
[1:48:56] And it’s going to be a better world. 我们的处境也会更好
[1:49:19] But life had other plans for him. 但是人生总难如意
[1:49:35] You’re…You’re him, aren’t you? 你是…你是那个人吧?
[1:49:38] You’re the hero, right? 你是那个英雄 对吗?
[1:49:43] Great. All right, kids, go get your picture taken. 太好了 来吧 孩子们 去拍照吧
[1:49:49] Oh, that’s great. That’s great. 太好了 太好了
[1:49:51] All right, now say cheese. 好 说”茄子”
[1:49:53] Cheese! 茄子!
[1:49:54] That’s great! Okay. Hey, thanks a lot. Thanks. 太好了 谢谢 太谢谢了
[1:49:59] -Come on. -That’s a hero, kids. -走吧 -那可是英雄啊 孩子们
[1:50:12] Hero, lift this basket, will you? It’s too heavy for me. 英雄 帮我抬抬这个篮子好吗? 我搬不动啊
[1:50:42] Rene tried to take advantage of those offers he’d received on the bond tour. 雷尼想接受他在债券巡讲时 接到的聘用邀请
[1:50:45] Yes. G-A-G-N-O-N. 是的 G-A-G-N-O-N
[1:50:50] Right. Pronounced Rene. Rene, yes. 对 发音是”雷尼” 雷尼
[1:50:55] -Okay, I actually called last week. -Yes. Okay, yes. Mr. Gagnon. -其实我上礼拜就打过电话了 -好的 好的 盖格南先生
[1:51:00] I gave Mr. Tennack your message. I’m sure he’ll call you. 我已经转告泰纳克先生了 他肯定会给你回电的
[1:51:04] Okay. All right. 好吧
[1:51:08] Thank you. 谢谢
[1:51:09] But he was yesterday’s hero. 但他已经是过气英雄了
[1:51:12] He even applied for a job at the local police station. 他甚至到当地警察局找过工作
[1:51:17] They said he wasn’t qualified. 他们说他不够资格
[1:51:19] After working the factory with Pauline he tried a few things 和波琳一起在工厂干过一阵后 他试过很多工作
[1:51:22] but spent the rest of his life as a janitor. 但是他的下半辈子都在做看门人
[1:51:28] But Ira… 而艾拉…
[1:51:29] Ira! You got a visitor. 艾拉! 有人来看你
[1:51:35] Ira always made the news. 艾拉总是能上新闻
[1:51:43] I could never find out why he did it, but one day Ira just took off. 有一天艾拉出走了 至于他为什么要走 我一直没明白
[1:52:30] He walked and hitched over 1,300 miles 他靠步行和搭便车走了1300多英里
[1:52:34] from Arizona to Texas. 从亚利桑那到德克萨斯
[1:52:40] He found Harlon Block’s father working his field. 艾拉找到了哈龙·布洛克的父亲 他正在田里干活
[1:52:43] His wife, Belle, had left him soon after they discovered Harlon died. 他妻子蓓尔得知哈龙牺牲的消息 就和他离婚了
[1:52:48] She never forgave him for letting her son go off to war. 她永远不能原谅他让儿子上战场
[1:53:10] And Ira told him the truth, 艾拉把真相告诉了他
[1:53:13] that it had been his son who raised the flag with them, 和他们一起插旗的是他儿子
[1:53:17] his son in the photograph. 他儿子就在照片上
[1:53:22] And then he just turned and walked away. 说完他就转身离开
[1:53:26] Though the flag-raising meant nothing to him, 虽然插旗的事对他毫无意义
[1:53:29] he somehow knew it would mean everything to them. 但是他知道那对他们意义非凡
[1:53:49] Thanks for calling. 谢谢你来电话
[1:53:54] Just as Belle knew all along. 果然和蓓尔想的一样
[1:54:06] The press soon found out 新闻界很快也发现了
[1:54:08] and called Hank’s mom with the news that it wasn’t her son after all. 他们告诉汉克的妈妈 他儿子根本不在照片上
[1:54:25] The last time they all saw each other 他们最后一次碰头
[1:54:27] was at the unveiling of the Marine Corps War Memorial. 是在海军陆战队战争纪念碑的揭幕式上
[1:54:32] And even though he planted the first flag above lwo Jima, 虽然硫磺岛的第一面旗是汉克插的
[1:54:35] Hank’s mother and father weren’t invited. 汉克的父母却没有被邀请出席
[1:55:15] Ira. 艾拉
[1:55:29] It’s good to see you, Ira. 见到你很高兴 艾拉
[1:55:39] Hell of a statue. 这雕像真够意思
[1:55:54] It wasn’t long after that that they found Ira. 不久以后人们发现了埃拉的尸体
[1:55:58] The papers said he died of exposure. There was no autopsy. 报上说他死于风餐露宿 警方没有验尸
[1:56:17] It was about that same time 差不多也是在这时候
[1:56:18] when my father got in his car early one morning 有天早上我爸爸钻进汽车
[1:56:21] telling my mom he had something to do. 对我妈妈说他有事要办
[1:56:30] He drove to a town on the other side of Wisconsin where lggy’s mom lived. 他去了威斯康星另一头的小镇 那里住着伊基的妈妈
[1:56:45] Ever since she heard the news about her son 自从得到儿子的死讯
[1:56:47] she’d been trying to find out how he died, and no one would tell her. 她就想知道他是怎么死的 可是没人愿意告诉她
[1:56:53] I never found out what he told her, 我一直没弄清爸爸是怎么对她说的
[1:56:56] but I can pretty much guarantee it wasn’t the truth. 但是我有十足把握相信 他没有说实话
[1:57:01] My mother would ask him what was troubling him. 我妈妈曾问 到底是什么事让他烦恼
[1:57:03] He would never say. 但他从来不肯说
[1:57:13] And every year, as it got close to Memorial Day, 每年临近阵亡将士纪念日
[1:57:16] the reporters would start calling asking to interview my father. 就有记者打来电话 请求采访我爸爸
[1:57:21] No, I’m sorry. He’s fishing in Canada. 不好意思 他去加拿大钓鱼了
[1:57:24] We were always instructed to say the same thing. 他总是让我们用同一番话来搪塞
[1:57:27] Okay. Thanks. 好的 谢谢
[1:57:32] When Mr. McCandless retired, 麦坎得利斯先生退休时
[1:57:34] my father bought the funeral home where he’d worked since coming home. 我爸爸买下了他的殡仪馆 复员以后他一直在里面工作
[1:57:38] He spent the rest of his life running the business and raising his family. 他把下半辈子都用来经营业务 养家糊口
[1:58:30] He never spoke about the war or about the flag-raising, 他从没谈起战争和插旗的事
[1:58:34] never told us anything. 对我们只字不提
[1:58:36] The first time I heard any of these stories was after he died. 我第一次听说这些事是在他去世后
[1:58:57] Where is he? Oh, God. 他在哪儿? 上帝
[1:59:02] He’s not here, Dad. 他不在这 爸爸
[1:59:05] He died. 他死了
[1:59:08] Who? Who died? 谁? 谁死了?
[1:59:11] Lggy. 伊基
[1:59:14] Iggy. 伊基
[1:59:17] Christ, poor lggy. 天哪 可怜的伊基
[1:59:21] I hadn’t thought of him for years. 我有好多年没想起他了
[1:59:26] How do you know about lggy? 你怎么知道伊基的?
[1:59:29] You were calling for him, when you collapsed. 你病倒的时候就在喊他
[1:59:37] I wasn’t looking for lggy. 我不是在找伊基
[1:59:42] I was looking for you. 我是在找你
[1:59:46] I wanted to… 我想…
[1:59:50] I wanted to tell you I’m sorry I wasn’t a better father. 我想告诉你 我这个爸爸本可以做得更好的
[1:59:56] Talked to you more. 本该多和你谈谈心
[1:59:59] I just… 我只想…
[2:00:04] I’m sorry. 对不起
[2:00:08] Sorry? 对不起?
[2:00:11] You were the best father a man could have. 你是天底下最好的爸爸
[2:00:24] Did I ever tell you they took us swimming? 我有没有和你说过 他们让我们游泳的事?
[2:00:32] No, Dad. 没有 爸爸
[2:00:35] After we planted the flag, we came down off the mountain 我们插完旗后 下了山
[2:00:41] and they let us swim. 他们允许我们游泳
[2:00:44] It was the funniest thing. 真是太好玩了
[2:00:47] All this fighting 周围都在战斗
[2:00:50] and we were jumping around in the water like kids. 我们却像孩子一样蹦到水里
[2:00:57] That’s the way I remember lggy now. 关于伊基 我现在就只记得这个
[2:01:37] I finally came to the conclusion that maybe he was right. 最后我得出结论 也许他是对的
[2:01:41] Maybe there’s no such thing as heroes. 也许这世上并没有英雄
[2:01:44] Maybe there are just people like my dad. 只有我爸爸这样的普通人
[2:01:48] I finally came to understand 最后我终于明白
[2:01:49] why they were so uncomfortable being called heroes. 为什么英雄的称号 会让他们这么不自在
[2:01:54] Heroes are something we create, something we need. 英雄都是我们塑造出来的 我们需要英雄
[2:02:02] It’s a way for us to understand what is almost incomprehensible, 因为不这么做我们就理解不了
[2:02:06] how people could sacrifice so much for us. 为什么有人可以为我们流血牺牲
[2:02:10] But for my dad and these men, 但是对我爸爸和这些人来说
[2:02:12] the risks they took, the wounds they suffered, 他们出生入死 流血牺牲
[2:02:16] they did that for their buddies. 都是为了他们的战友
[2:02:18] They may have fought for their country, but they died for their friends. 他们也许曾为祖国而战 但他们是为战友而死
[2:02:22] For the man in front, for the man beside them. 为了他们身前和身边的人
[2:02:26] And if we wish to truly honor these men, 如果我们真要缅怀这些人
[2:02:29] we should remember them the way they really were, 就应该记住他们真实的一面
[2:02:33] the way my dad remembered them. 我爸爸记住的那一面
[2:03:15] Come on, Doc! 快过来 大夫!
[2:11:19] 1945年2月23日 陆战五师二十八团 二营的官兵在此树起星条旗
2006年

Post navigation

Previous Post: Heidi(海蒂和爷爷)[2015]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: Moulin Rouge!(红磨坊)[2001]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme