Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

Five Feet Apart(爱上触不到的你)[2019]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on Five Feet Apart(爱上触不到的你)[2019]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:爱上触不到的你
英文名称:Five Feet Apart
年代:2019

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[00:32] Human touch. 互相触碰
[00:36] Our first form of communication. 是我们的第一种交流方式
[00:39] Safety, security, comfort, 安全 安心 安慰
[00:41] all in the gentle caress of a finger. 尽在那一指的轻柔爱抚中
[00:45] Or the brush of lips on a soft cheek. 或是脸颊上的轻轻一吻
[00:48] It connects us when we’re happy, 让我们在快乐时彼此相连
[00:52] bolsters us in times of fear, 胆怯时鼓舞我们前行
[00:56] excites us in times of passion 热情之时 还有感受爱意之时
[01:01] and love. 让我们兴奋不已
[01:04] We need that touch from the one we love 我们对所爱之人抚摸的渴求
[01:07] almost as much as we need air to breathe. 不亚于对空气的需要
[01:11] But I never understood the importance of touch. 但我从未理解触摸的重要性
[01:15] His touch. 他的触摸
[01:20] Until I couldn’t have it. 直到我再也无法感受到
[01:45] Oh, yeah. 快看
[01:47] Oh, yeah. This one’s perfect. 是了 这件最合适
[01:51] Actually, though, the tan lines might be incredible. 其实 这样晒痕可能会很惊人
[01:53] Oh, my gosh. That doesn’t even cover half your boob. 老天 你胸的一半都遮不住
[01:56] No. You need something… 不 你得找件
[02:00] This is actually cute. 这件倒挺可爱的
[02:01] That’s actually really cute. 那确实挺可爱的
[02:02] Yeah. Let me see. 是啊 给我看看
[02:04] I like that. 我喜欢这件
[02:05] Oh, yeah, that’s actually really pretty. 没错 这件很好看
[02:06] But I can’t tell, is it too trampy 但我也说不准 会不会太挑逗
[02:08] or not trampy enough? 还是还不够挑逗
[02:10] Hello! 看一眼
[02:11] Are you with us? 你还在听我们说话吗
[02:13] Okay, guess what. 好 知道吗
[02:14] Taylor and Mason are meeting us 泰勒和梅森早上
[02:16] at the airport in the morning. 会在机场跟我们碰头
[02:18] What’s that face? 你那是什么表情
[02:19] Oh, my God! 我的天哪
[02:20] I know. I know, I know! 我知道 我知道
[02:22] Dude, Mason and Brooke broke up. 亲爱哒 梅森和布鲁克分手了
[02:24] – No, they didn’t. – Yes, they did. -不是吧 -真分了
[02:26] Oh, my God! Maya! 我的天 玛雅
[02:28] You’re gonna do it! 你得下手
[02:31] I wish I could be there to see that in person. 我真希望能亲眼目睹
[02:35] Just sucks that you planned it this year 真扫兴你今年都计划好了
[02:37] and you don’t even get to go. 还是没去成
[02:41] You can just Photoshop me in with your fancy editing apps. 你可以用P图软件把我P进去
[02:45] What are you talking about? 你说什么呢
[02:46] You know what I’m talking about. 你知道我在说什么
[02:47] Why are you laughing? No, I don’t. 你笑什么 我真不知道
[02:48] The one where you get your pimples 就是那张你去痘痘
[02:49] and your little fake blush. 加腮红的照片
[02:51] Shut up. 你可闭嘴吧
[02:52] The lashes! Your lashes aren’t that long in real life. 还有睫毛 你可没那么长睫毛
[02:54] You guys are so annoying. 你俩还真气人
[02:55] Okay, come on. Thank you for the burgers. 行了 谢谢你的汉堡
[02:58] Honestly, you guys are gonna have so much fun. 说真的 你俩要玩得开心点
[03:01] – Okay? – Okay. -知道吗 -好的
[03:02] Bye. I love you. 再见啦 爱你
[03:03] I love you more. 我更爱你
[03:05] I love you. 爱你哦
[03:06] Miss you. Bye. 会想你的 再见啦
[03:07] Mwah. Use protection. 记得戴套
[03:09] Thanks, Mom. 谢了 老妈子
[03:57] Hello, world. 你好呀 世界
[03:58] So, I am back in the hospital again 我又住回医院了
[04:01] for another tune-up. 做下一轮治疗
[04:03] I need a few more rounds of antibiotics 我还要摄入几轮抗生素
[04:05] to get over this little sore throat that I’ve been… 把最近的嗓子痛给解决了
[04:08] Hi, Barb! 你好呀 芭布
[04:09] Sore throat? 嗓子痛
[04:11] Right, with a 102 fever? 说的真对 还发38度的烧呢
[04:13] I’ve had worse. Say hi! 我有过更严重的 来打个招呼
[04:14] Stella, get that thing out of my face. 斯黛拉 别对着我的脸
[04:16] – You’re looking good! – No that. -你挺上镜呀 -才没有
[04:18] Stella will be right back after we get her all set up. 斯黛拉一会儿准备好了就回来
[04:21] You heard the boss lady. 你们听见管事婆怎么说的了
[04:25] I think this is her best work. 我觉得这张是最好的作品
[04:28] Hi, Stella. 嗨 斯黛拉
[04:32] Wow. A lot’s changed in the last six months. 过去六个月变化还真大
[04:34] Yep. 没错
[04:35] He’s due in March. 预产期在三月
[04:37] Bend your arm, please. 手臂弯一下
[04:38] What room’s Poe in? 波在哪间病房
[04:39] 310 310.
[04:41] 嗨 小帅哥
[04:42] 我在307病房
[04:43] And open up. 张嘴
[04:43] 嗨 小帅哥
[04:43] 在做呼吸疗程
[04:48] All right. 好了
[04:49] 嘿 得了支气管炎 死不掉
[04:50] 一会过来
[04:50] 嘿 得了支气管炎 死不了
[04:53] You are all set. 这样就好啦
[04:55] I’ll see you in a bit. 过会儿再见
[04:56] Thank you, Julie. 谢谢 茱莉
[05:01] Are you sure this is okay? 你确定这样没事儿吗
[05:03] I will still be monitoring you. 我还是会继续盯着你
[05:05] And, yes, it’s okay. 然后 没错 没事儿的
[05:07] What would I do without you? 没你我该怎么办
[05:09] You’d die. 会死的
[05:12] That’s true. 这倒是真的
[05:14] So, Barb is letting me keep 所以 芭布这次同意
[05:16] my med cart in my room this time. 把药车留在了病房里
[05:18] And she left me a bunch of pills, 她给我留了一堆药片
[05:20] some G-Juice. 一些G果汁
[05:22] Yum! That’s the liquid nutrition 美味 那些是营养液
[05:24] that goes straight to my stomach 直接通过胃导管
[05:26] through my G-tube. 进入我的胃
[05:27] So, to any of you girls out there 所以 在外玩耍的妹子们
[05:29] wishing you could eat 5,000 calories a day 祝你们每天吃五千大卡
[05:32] and not gain a pound, 身上都不长一点肉
[05:33] I’ll trade you any day. 我随时乐意跟你换
[05:36] Today I’ll probably be reorganizing this thing 今天我大概会重新整理这堆东西
[05:40] because as many of you know, I’m slightly anal. 正如你们大部分人所知 我有点挑剔
[05:44] By slightly anal, I mean clinically OCD. 有点挑剔 意思是临床强迫症
[05:47] So, peace. 那么 愿世界和平
[05:49] Bye, guys. 再见啦 大伙们
[06:29] √ 整理医疗车
[06:29] 来世?
[06:29] 优化应用通知
[06:29] 呼吸道治疗/背心
[06:29] 点心
[06:29] 锻炼
[06:29] √ 玛雅和卡米拉来玩
[07:29] New baby upstairs. 楼上有新生儿了
[07:31] Meet me in 15. 我15分钟后过来
[07:37] Hi, Cynthia. 晚上好 辛西娅
[07:39] Hi, Stella. 晚上好 斯黛拉
[07:41] Hi. 你好呀
[07:57] I’ve already clocked the nurse’s schedule, 我已经算过了护士的轮班时间
[07:58] so unless you plant your ass on that call button, 所以除非你摁呼叫铃
[08:00] no one’s gonna bother you for, like, an hour. 大概一小时内 都不会有人来烦你们
[08:01] Hey. I gotta sleep on that bed, okay? 我可要睡在上面的 好吧
[08:04] Wow. I mean, we’re not animals. 我们可不是畜牲
[08:07] Don’t worry, it’s not even gonna take that long. 别担心 用不了那么久
[08:09] Hey! Whatchu talkin’ about, Willis? 你说什么呢 小威
[08:30] Okay, bye. 好了 再见了
[08:54] 禁止使用手机
[09:10] Saw you moving in your stuff. 我看见你搬东西进来了
[09:13] It was, uh… 真的是
[09:14] There was a lot of it. 挺多东西的
[09:16] Are you gonna be here for a while? 你要在这儿待上一阵吗
[09:20] Hello? 在听吗
[09:27] You’re deaf. 你是个聋子
[09:29] Shouldn’t you be procuring your room 你不是该帮你的客人
[09:32] for your guests? 准备房间吗
[09:33] You rent by the hour or what? 你是按小时出租还是怎么的
[09:35] So, that was you lurking in the hall. 这么说是你在大厅里瞎转悠
[09:37] Mmm, I don’t lurk, and you followed me here. 我才不转悠 是你跟着我到这儿
[09:40] I wanted to introduce myself, 我想做个自我介绍
[09:42] but that little attitude of yours… 但你有点小情绪
[09:45] Let me guess. You’re the kind of guy 我来猜猜 你就是那种
[09:46] that ignores the rules 因为想自己掌握主导权
[09:47] ’cause it makes you feel in control. Am I right? 所以就无视规矩的人 我说对了吗
[09:50] You’re not wrong. 你没说错
[09:51] You think that’s cute? 你觉得那样很迷人
[09:53] Do you think it’s cute? 你觉得那样迷人吗
[09:55] Letting your friends borrow your room for sex 让你朋友借你的病房上床
[09:58] is disgusting, so, no. 真的很恶心 所以 不
[09:59] You don’t like sex? 你不喜欢上床吗
[10:00] No, I like 不是 我喜欢
[10:03] sex. I like sex. 上床 我喜欢性
[10:06] Sex is fine. 性爱挺好的
[10:08] Fine isn’t exactly a ringing endorsement, 挺好可不算是明确的认同
[10:10] but I’ll take some common ground where I can get it. 不过意见有点相似就行 我见好就收
[10:12] We have nothing in common. 我们毫无相似之处
[10:14] Ooh, that’s cold. 你还真冷酷
[10:16] What… What are you doing up here? 你 你在这儿做什么
[10:19] Six feet at all times. You both know the rules. 随时保持六英尺 你俩都知道规定的
[10:22] Will, get back to your room. 威尔 回你房间去
[10:24] There you go. 好了
[10:26] A little name for your psychological profile. 给你的心理侧写提供个名字吧
[10:29] I’m Will Newman. 我叫威尔·纽曼
[10:31] And you are? 小姐芳名
[10:33] Deaf. 聋子
[10:34] Stella, thank you for putting your mask back on. 斯黛拉 谢谢你还知道要戴口罩
[10:36] Stella. 斯黛拉
[10:39] You need to lighten up. 你得放松一点
[10:41] It’s just life. 生活嘛
[10:43] It’ll be over before you know it. 你都意识不到就结束了
[10:52] So, he’s a CFer? 他是个囊性纤维化患者吗
[10:52] 一种非感染性遗传疾患 特征是呼吸道反复受感染 呼吸道内产生稠厚的粘痰
[10:55] B. Cepacia. 伯克霍尔德菌
[10:57] Part of a new drug trial for Cevaflomalin. 是参加塞瓦弗马林新药临床试验的
[11:02] You contract that and you can… 你要是感染了 就要
[11:05] You can kiss the possibility of new lungs goodbye. 你就要和新肺说再见了
[11:09] There’s no coming back from that bacteria. 感染这种病菌是根除不了的
[11:12] Stay away. 保持距离
[11:40] Hello, world. 你们好呀 世界
[11:41] Okay, AffloVest for 30 more minutes, 胸振背心再用30分钟
[11:44] then you’re all set. 然后今天就没了
[11:45] You need anything else before I hit the road? 我离开之前还有什么需要吗
[11:47] Chocolate pudding for two? 两人份的巧克力布丁
[11:49] Oh, so, what? I’m room service now? 什么啊 我是客房服务了不成
[11:51] Gotta take advantage of the perks. 得好好利用一下机会
[11:59] All right. 好了
[12:01] Good girl, good girl. 好孩子 乖孩子
[12:03] All right, good. Right. 很好 就这样
[12:06] Right, sweetie. 好了 亲爱的
[12:08] I’ll see you tomorrow. 明天见
[12:09] Bye, Barb. 再见了 芭布
[12:10] Okay. 好的
[12:21] Like all kids with cystic fibrosis, 就和所有患囊性纤维化的孩子一样
[12:23] I was born terminal, 我出生就已经是晚期
[12:24] which doesn’t necessarily mean I’m gonna die tomorrow, 这也不是说我明天就会挂
[12:28] but I could die tomorrow. 但是这也是一种可能性
[12:29] Anyone could die tomorrow. 每个人明天都可能会挂
[12:31] I just have a little bit less time 我只是比别人的时间
[12:32] than everyone else. 稍微短那么一点点而已
[12:33] My lungs are at about 50% function right now. 我的肺现在大概只有50%的功能
[12:38] So at this rate, 所以按这个速度
[12:39] Dr. Hamid says that I’ll need a transplant 哈米德医生说我一上高中
[12:41] by the time I’m a junior in high school. 就要立刻进行器官移植
[12:45] That’ll be fun. 会很有意思的
[12:47] Hi, guys! Shh! 大家好呀 轻点
[12:50] We’re at the NICU 我们现在在新生儿重症监护病房
[12:51] because I’m obsessed with babies. 因为我太喜欢小婴儿了
[12:53] And Barb… 还有芭布
[12:55] The beautiful Barb is giving me permission 美丽动人的芭布现在同意我
[12:57] to come in here by myself now. 自己到这儿来
[12:59] Cystic fibrosis, as you know, is a genetic disease 正如你们所知 囊性纤维化是一种
[13:02] that basically makes my body produce a shit ton of mucus. 能让身体产生特别多黏液的基因疾病
[13:05] Fun fact, I have to be extremely careful 有趣的是 我得时刻注意
[13:09] around other people with CF. 和其他囊性纤维化患者保持距离
[13:10] The rule is that we’re not 规定就是我们之间
[13:11] supposed to get within six feet 至少相隔六英尺
[13:13] because we could end up 否则我们可能会
[13:15] catching each other’s bacteria. 相互感染彼此的病菌
[13:16] A lot of people don’t realize that new lungs 很多人不知道 就算移植了新肺
[13:18] generally only last about five years, 一般来说也只能管五年
[13:21] which is okay actually because most of us 其实这也挺好了 毕竟我们中的大多数
[13:26] are just trying to stay alive long enough 只想就这么活着 撑到
[13:28] for a new treatment to come out. 有新的治疗方案出来
[13:30] Hi, guys. 大家好
[13:31] Just chilling here in my new AffloVest, 我用着新的胸振背心放松呢
[13:34] which is really cool 这真的很酷
[13:35] because now I don’t have to be hooked up to the wall, 因为现在不我用被吊在墙上了
[13:38] which obviously I’m not 我现在明显没吊着
[13:39] because I’m hanging upside down on my bed. 因为我现在倒着悬在床上
[13:42] This is actually good 这其实对排出黏液
[13:44] for getting the mucus up and stuff. 是很有帮助的
[13:46] I know, cute, right? 我知道 可爱吧
[14:09] Dang, girl. 天啊 姐妹
[14:11] You look worn. 你看起来有点憔悴
[14:13] Who is he? 他是谁
[14:14] Is it anyone I know? 我认识吗
[14:18] What’d you get? 你吃什么
[14:23] What? 什么
[14:24] Are those truffles? How’d you get truffles? 这些是松露吗 你哪来的
[14:27] Oh, you gotta bring them with, sister. 哦 你带着它们就行了 姐妹
[14:31] Look at how spicy that food cart is. 看着我的餐车是不是觉得很香
[14:34] I’m impressed. 我真是印象深刻
[14:35] All right, let’s talk about me. 好了 说说我吧
[14:36] I’m single! 我恢复单身了
[14:40] You broke up with Michael? 你和迈克分手了吗
[14:41] Maybe he broke up with me. 大概是他和我提的分手
[14:43] Did he? 是吗
[14:44] It was mutual. 我和他都达成共识了
[14:47] No, it wasn’t. 好吧 并不是
[14:48] Why? You actually really liked him. 为什么啊 你很喜欢他的
[14:51] And I thought he was gonna be the one. 我以为他是你的真命天子
[14:54] He obviously isn’t. 他显然不是了
[14:58] Screw him anyway, right? 无论怎么样 都上过他了 不亏吧
[14:59] At least you got to do that. 至少你还能做那事
[15:03] Poe? 波
[15:12] Poe, you okay? 你怎么了
[15:15] Choking, 310. 310房病人呛住气管了
[15:20] I’m sorry, Julie. 茱莉 我很抱歉
[15:21] My leg hit the call button. 我腿碰到了呼叫铃
[15:23] You scared us, Poe. 波 你吓死我们了
[15:25] Yeah, try chewing next time. 你下回嚼两下再咽吧
[15:29] Here, Stella. 斯黛拉 给你看个好东西
[15:32] Enjoy your truffles, asshole. 混蛋 好好吃你的松露去
[15:36] And please be careful. 求你小心一点
[15:39] I love you, Stella. 爱你哦 斯黛拉
[15:42] Phase one clinical trials 第一阶段临床试验
[15:43] only started 18 months ago, 刚刚才开始18个月
[15:45] so we need to be patient 所以我们得有耐心
[15:47] and Will needs to help us with that. 威尔需要配合我们
[15:49] The risk of cross infection will be even higher now, so… 目前交叉感染的风险会更高
[15:52] Don’t cough on any other CFers. 不能对着其他囊性纤维化患者咳嗽
[15:55] Well, don’t get close enough to touch them 不要靠得近到能碰到他们
[15:57] for their safety and yours. 这是为了所有人的安全
[16:00] Six feet at all times. I got it. 我知道 时刻保持六英尺的距离
[16:05] Will, in order for this to work, 威尔 为了能参加临床试验
[16:08] you need to keep up with your regimen. 你得坚持你的治疗
[16:15] Okay, I will see you soon. 好了 一会再见
[16:47] Oh my God. You’re wearing the bathing suit! 天呐 你们穿着泳衣
[16:50] Hi! Maya 嗨 玛雅
[16:52] Oh, I’m officially jealous. That looks so fun! 我真是嫉妒死了 看你们好开心
[16:56] We miss you so much! 我们很想你
[16:58] I miss you, too! 我也很想你们
[16:59] You have any cute boy visitors? 有没有帅小伙来看你啊
[17:02] No. No. He’s not cute. 没啦 他一点也不迷人
[17:04] What? 什么
[17:06] Boy? 真的有男孩
[17:07] What? 干嘛呀
[17:10] Show us! Show us! 快给我们看看
[17:57] What are you doing? 你在干什么
[17:58] Do you have a death wish or something? 你是想找死还是怎样
[18:00] Hey! 喂
[18:02] My lungs are toast, okay? 我的肺已经废了
[18:03] Can you just let me enjoy this view while I can? 就不能让我好好欣赏一下风景吗
[18:09] Do you know how lucky you are to be here? 你知道能在这有多幸运吗
[18:12] To be a part of this drug trial? 能参加这个药物临床试验
[18:15] How do you know about my drug trial? 你怎么知道我在药物临床试验的
[18:18] You been asking about me? 你打听过我吗
[18:23] If you don’t care, 如果你不在乎
[18:25] then leave. 那就离开吧
[18:27] Give your spot to someone else. 把你占的名额给别人
[18:29] Someone that wants it, that wants to live. 给那些想要参加 想要活下去的人
[18:36] Okay. 好的
[18:39] What are you doing? Will? 你要做什么 威尔
[18:43] Will, stop, please! 求你了 快停下来
[18:45] Please get down now! 快下来
[18:47] Will, stop! Oh, my God! 威尔 不要 我的天啊
[18:53] God. 天呐
[18:55] Relax! 放松
[19:01] Fine. 行吧
[19:04] Stay up here then. 那你就一直待在这吧
[19:06] Come on. It was a joke. 不是吧 我就开个玩笑
[19:09] Hey, it was a joke. 就是个玩笑
[19:49] 吃晚餐 吃药
[20:02] Damn it! 该死的
[20:26] Where’s your med cart, and your pills, 你的医疗车和药呢
[20:28] and why’s your AffloVest on the floor? 为什么你的胸振背心在地上
[20:31] Can… Can I see your regimen? 我能看看你的治疗方案吗
[20:34] Uh… Not that it’s any of your business… 这些都不关你的事
[20:45] Is this… What? 这是 什么
[20:49] Why would… 为什么
[20:50] Is this what an aneurysm looks like? 动脉瘤吗
[20:52] Why? Ugh! 为什么
[20:54] Look, I get that you have some kind of 我知道你有点
[20:56] save-the-world hero complex going on, 拯救世界的英雄情结
[20:58] but can you leave me out of it? 但你能把我剔除吗
[20:59] These meds are not optional. 这些药可不是能选择不吃的
[21:00] Yeah, that’s probably why 对 这就是为什么
[21:01] they keep shoving them down my throat. 他们不断把药塞进我的喉咙
[21:03] You’re making me crazy. 我真是要疯了
[21:14] Stella, come on! 斯黛拉 别这样
[21:17] Six feet! 六英尺了
[21:38] I need you to follow your regimen 拜托你 一定要
[21:40] strictly and completely, please. 严格遵守你的治疗
[21:44] Why don’t… 为什么
[21:45] Why don’t you tell me what’s going on, actually? 为什么跟我说说到底发生什么了
[21:48] Talk to me. I’m not gonna make any jokes or laugh. 和我谈谈 我不开玩笑了
[21:53] I have control issues. 我有些控制上问题
[21:57] And I need to know that things are in order, 我需要确保所有事情是有序的
[22:00] and I know that you’re not doing your treatments 我知道你没有做治疗
[22:02] and it’s really, really messing me up. 这真的 真的令我心绪紊乱
[22:05] Okay, I wanna help you. 好吧 我想帮忙
[22:08] I do. 真的
[22:11] I don’t even know how to do what you’re asking me to. 但我不知道如何做到你要求的事
[22:13] That’s bullshit! Bullshit! 真扯淡
[22:15] All CFers know 所有的囊性纤维化患者都知道
[22:17] how to administer their own treatments. 如何执行他们的治疗
[22:18] We’re practically doctors by the time we’re 12. 我们在12岁就几乎是医生了
[22:20] Are you serious? 你说真的吗
[22:21] Am I actually messing you up? 我真的让你很困扰吗
[22:23] Yes. 是的
[22:26] All right. 行
[22:28] I’ll help you. 我帮你
[22:30] But if I do, 但如果我这样做
[22:34] what’s in it for me? 我能得到什么
[22:37] No, not like… 不不不 不是这样
[22:38] I… I wanna draw you. 我想画你
[22:42] No. 不要
[22:43] Why not? I’m serious. 为什么 我认真的
[22:46] No. 不行
[22:52] Okay. 好吧
[22:54] Then no deal. 那就拜拜
[22:56] You really can’t practice just a little bit of discipline 你就真的遵守 哪怕一点点规则
[22:59] even to save your own life? 甚至是为了拯救你自己的生命
[23:00] Stella, nothing is going to save our lives. 斯黛拉 没什么可以拯救我们
[23:03] We’re breathing borrowed air. 我们的每一口气 都是借来的
[23:06] Enjoy it. 好好享受
[23:23] Fine. 好吧
[23:24] But I’m not posing for hours on end. 但我不是为了故作姿态才最后答应的
[23:26] And your regimen, we’re doing it my way. 至于你的疗程 你得按我的方式来
[23:28] Okay, the first thing you’re gonna do 你要做的第一件事是
[23:29] is get a med cart in your room. Deal? 要一台医疗车到你房间 成吗
[23:32] Deal. 成
[23:34] Shake on it? 握手而定吗
[23:39] Funny. 有意思
[23:55] Shit. 该死的
[24:06] You missed the show. 你错过了表演
[24:08] Yeah. You doing stunts in there? 好吧 你是在做杂耍吗
[24:09] Well, there’s no better place to break a leg. 没有比这更适合弄断腿的地方了
[24:11] That’s fair. 有道理
[24:13] I’m Will. 我是威尔
[24:17] I’m Poe. 我是波
[24:20] B. Cepacia. 伯克霍尔德菌
[24:23] Damn, that’s rough. 那真是很难了
[24:27] So, no lung transplant for me. 所以 我没法做肺移植
[24:29] When did you contract it? 你什么时候染上的
[24:30] About eight months ago now. It colonized so quickly. 大概八个月前 扩散得非常快
[24:33] I was on the transplant list one minute and then… 之前我还在移植名单上 然后就
[24:40] I’m sure that attitude is what’s giving Stella fits. 我肯定你这态度会让斯黛拉抓狂
[24:42] Yeah, what’s up with that? 是啊 这是怎么回事
[24:44] She told me that she has control issues or something. 她告诉我她有控制问题
[24:46] Call it what you want, she’s got her shit together. 随你怎么说 她确实有点问题
[24:48] She definitely keeps me in line. 她把我控制的死死的
[24:50] So, uh, 所以
[24:52] have you two… 你们两个是
[24:55] No. 不是
[24:58] No, no, no. 不是你想的这种关系
[24:59] I’ve known that girl since I was, like, seven. 大概在我七岁的时候 我就认识她了
[25:02] I don’t know, man. 我说不准 兄弟
[25:04] Sounds like you love her. 听起来你爱她
[25:06] Of course, I love her. 我当然爱她了
[25:07] So, why haven’t you done anything about it? 那你为什么不做些什么
[25:10] Because 因为
[25:12] she’s not a he. 她不是男孩子
[25:19] Don’t worry. I don’t like white boys. 别担心 我不喜欢白人男孩
[25:30] Dr. Hamid said that you suddenly 哈米德医生说你突然
[25:32] wanna be responsible for your own regimen. 想对自己的治疗负责了
[25:35] Don’t make me regret this. 别让我后悔给你这些
[25:48] Did you wipe everything down? 你把所有东西都擦干净了吗
[25:49] Yes. This wasn’t my idea, you know? 是的 这不是我的主意 你知道吧
[25:55] Are we still clear? 还没人发现吗
[25:56] Yes. Hurry up. 是的 快点
[25:59] I’m almost done. 我快好了
[26:36] Okay. Your med cart’s all set up. 好了 你的医疗车整理好了
[26:38] I built an app for chronic illnesses. 我开发了一个适用于慢性病的应用
[26:40] It’ll alert you when to do 它会提醒你
[26:41] your treatments, and take your pills… 治疗的时间和吃药时间
[26:43] Built an app? 你做了一个应用
[26:44] Like you built it? 意思是你自己做的吗
[26:46] Surprise. 惊不惊喜
[26:48] It’s pretty simple. 很简单
[26:50] You should be able to figure it out. 你应该能弄明白的
[27:22] Okay, Stella. 好的 斯黛拉
[27:23] Don’t tell me that the one time you’re interested 别告诉我你第一个喜欢上的男孩
[27:25] in some guy, he’s a CFer. 是个囊性纤维化患者
[27:27] I just helped him set up his med cart. 我只是帮他整理好医疗车
[27:30] That… That’s it. That’s all! 就 就这样而已
[27:32] I know you, Stella. 斯黛拉 我懂你
[27:34] Organizing a med cart is like foreplay. 整理一辆医疗车就像是前戏
[27:39] They’re called manners! 懂不懂礼貌啊
[27:43] 来自威尔·纽曼的新信息
[27:43] 刚刚
[27:43] 恋人间的口角吗?
[27:55] Are you doing your AffloVest? 你有做胸振背心治疗吗
[27:58] Yeah. 做了
[27:59] Show me. 给我看看
[28:01] I can’t. I’m half-naked. 不行 我现在半裸着
[28:04] You’re supposed to be doing your AffloVest right now, 你现在应当正在做胸振背心治疗
[28:07] and did you take your Creon? 你吃得每通了吗
[28:08] Are those the suppositories? 是那个栓剂吗
[28:13] Okay, okay, I can’t trust you, 好吧 好吧 真是不能信你
[28:16] so this is how it’s gonna work. 我俩要能行得通就必须这样
[28:18] We’re gonna do our treatments together 我们一起做治疗
[28:20] so that way I know you’re actually doing them. 这样我就知道你到底有没有做
[28:21] Okay? 可以吗
[28:23] Always looking for ways 总是寻求各种方法
[28:24] to spend more time with me, aren’t you, Stella? 来增加我俩的共处时间 是吧 斯黛拉
[28:26] Bye. 再见
[28:28] I’ve been doing this since I was a little kid. 我很小的时候就这么做了
[28:33] So you just pour them all in the pudding and stir it around. 你只需把它们倒进甜点里并拌匀它们
[29:28] Good night. 晚安
[29:34] The Divorce Diet doesn’t look good on you, Mom. 离婚饮食可不适合你 老妈
[29:37] What are you talking about? 你在说什么啊
[29:38] You’re too thin. Dad needs a bath. 你太瘦了 老爸需要洗个澡
[29:40] You guys are stealing my look. 你俩在模仿我
[29:42] I’m stealing your look? 我有在模仿你吗
[29:45] Okay, maybe I need this more than you do. 好吧 也许我比你更需要这个
[29:47] No! 不要
[29:49] – Oh, my God! – Gross! -哦 天哪 -真恶心
[29:51] How did that happen? 怎么回事
[29:52] How did it happen? 怎么回事吗
[29:54] Oh, man! 老天啊
[29:55] Give me napkins. 把餐巾纸给我
[29:57] Aw, here, honey. 来 给你擦擦 亲爱的
[30:18] I love you so much. 我太爱你了
[30:21] I know. I love you, too. 我知道 我也爱你
[30:25] I don’t know what I’d do without you. 没有你我可怎么办
[30:37] How does it feel? 感觉如何
[30:38] Not great. 不太舒服
[30:42] Let’s try some Bactroban, 让我们试试百多邦软膏
[30:43] see how it looks in a day or two. 一两天之后看看怎么样
[30:44] Maybe we can clear it up, huh? 也许能够祛除感染 好吗
[30:46] m 0 0 m -72 0 b -80 0 -82 3 -82 10 l -82 28 l -5 28 l -5 0
[30:46] 5分钟后锻炼
[30:46] 刚刚
[30:48] Oh. I’ll be at the gym. 我要去健身房了
[30:51] Thanks, Doc! 谢了 医生
[30:57] Hey, you know, this sucks. 你知道吗 这太扯淡了
[31:00] When does this deal of ours become mutually beneficial? 我们的协议什么时候才能开始互助互利
[31:05] I’ve done everything you’ve asked 我做了你要求的一切
[31:06] with no return on my investment. 但我的付出没有回报
[31:10] You really wanna draw me after we work out? 你真的想在锻炼之后画我吗
[31:12] Yeah. 是啊
[31:14] No. 不要
[31:15] I’m gross, and sweaty, and smell. 我这么恶心 全身一股汗臭
[31:18] “My hair is dirty. 我的头发脏了
[31:20] “I’m too tired. 我今天太累了
[31:22] “My med cart is messy.” 我的医疗车乱了
[31:24] Fine. 这次答应你
[31:26] I’ll sweat harder then. Just for you. 那我多出一些汗 只为你
[31:30] I’m going to draw that sweat. 我会把那些汗也画下来
[31:41] What’s that? 那是什么
[31:44] My to-do list. 我的待办清单
[31:45] To-do list? 待办清单啊
[31:47] That’s pretty old-fashioned for someone that builds apps. 对一个写程序的人来说 挺老掉牙的
[31:51] Yeah, well, the app doesn’t give me 嗯 但写程序不能给我
[31:53] the satisfaction of doing 带来完成的满足感
[31:55] that. 像这样
[32:01] What else is on that to-do list of yours? 你的待办清单上还有什么
[32:04] My master list or my daily list? 我的人生清单还是我的每日清单
[32:05] Yeah, of course you have two lists. 好吧 你当然会有两张清单
[32:08] The master list. That’s the big stuff, right? 人生清单 是要做的大事 对吧
[32:11] Okay. 我看看
[32:12] Volunteer in an important political campaign. 在一场重要的竞选活动中做志愿者
[32:15] Done. 完成
[32:16] Study all the works of William Shakespeare. 学习所有莎士比亚的作品
[32:18] Done. 完成
[32:20] Share everything I know about CF with other people. 与其他人分享我所了解的囊性纤维化
[32:22] That’s my YouTube page. 放在我的油管主页上
[32:23] So, your plan is to die really smart 所以你打算当一个聪明的死人
[32:27] so that you can join 这样你就可以加入
[32:28] the debate team of the dead or something? 亡者辩论队之类的吗
[32:30] What about traveling the world? 环游世界怎么样
[32:33] √ 学习所有莎士比亚的作品
[32:33] √ 给大家分享我知道的 囊性纤维化
[32:33] 跟艾比一起去西斯廷教堂
[32:33] √ 学会弹钢琴
[32:33] 能流利地说法语
[32:38] Learn to play piano. 学弹钢琴
[32:40] Done. 完成
[32:42] Speak fluent French. 能流利地说法语
[32:44] J’y travaille 我正在努力学
[32:47] Can you look at me for a sec? 你可以把视线转向这边吗
[32:50] You wanna hear my list? 想听听我的清单吗
[32:51] No. 不想
[32:53] Painting class with Bob Ross. 和鲍勃·罗斯一起上绘画课
[32:57] He’s dead. 他 死了
[33:00] Yeah, never mind. Uh… 嗯 算了吧
[33:03] Sex in the Vatican. 在梵蒂冈做爱
[33:05] I’d rather help you meet Bob Ross. 我宁愿帮你认识鲍勃·罗斯
[33:10] I don’t know. 我也不确定
[33:13] I’d like to travel the world. 我想环游世界
[33:16] Actually get to see some of it 真正地游览其中的一些地方
[33:17] and not the inside of these hospitals. 总比在这些医院里待着好
[33:28] Thank you. 谢谢你
[33:30] For what? 谢我什么
[33:33] For saying something real. 因为你总算说了个切实的
[33:39] Was it the Vatican thing? 是因为梵蒂冈的事吗
[33:42] Can you hurry up? 你能画快点吗
[34:02] Okay. I just thought you might want to know 好了 我只是觉得你也许会想
[34:04] how this feels. You ready? 体验一下这种感觉 准备好了吗
[34:05] And I brought a jumping buddy. 我还带了一个双人跳伞的跳伴
[34:07] Don’t worry. I’ll hold him tight. 别担心 我会紧紧地抱着他
[34:10] All right, Abby, ready to jump out of a plane? 好了 艾比 准备好跳下飞机了吗
[34:12] Ready! 准备好了
[34:13] Happy Birthday, Stella. 生日快乐 斯黛拉
[34:29] I love you, Stella. I’ll see you soon. 我爱你 斯黛拉 回头见
[34:32] I love you, too. 我也爱你
[34:45] I like seeing you like this. 我喜欢看到你这样
[34:47] Like what? 什么样
[34:48] Hopeful. 充满希望
[34:52] All right. 好的
[34:55] Hey, Julie. 嘿 茱莉
[35:00] What if this doesn’t work? 如果这没用怎么办
[35:03] What if it does? 如果有用呢
[35:31] 里面能找到我的心和灵魂 小心点拆
[35:45] Ha-ha! 哈哈
[35:53] Why cartoons? 为什么是卡通画
[35:55] They’re subversive. 它们具有颠覆性
[35:58] They can be light and funny but pack a powerful punch. 它们轻松有趣 但可以蕴含强大的能量
[36:01] I think a well-drawn cartoon 我觉得一副好的卡通
[36:03] can say a lot more than words ever could. 能比言语表达出更多东西
[36:05] Yeah? 是吗
[36:06] What does this say exactly? 那这幅画是要表达什么
[36:09] A lot more than words ever could. 比言语表达出的更多东西
[36:13] I think it’s actually pretty good. 我觉得画的其实挺好的
[36:15] I think that’s really good. Behind you. 我觉得你后面那幅特别好
[36:17] What is that? 那是什么
[36:19] Oh, those are lungs. That’s brilliant. 哦 那是肺 才华横溢
[36:21] Did you do that? 是你画的吗
[36:22] Uh, no, my older sister, Abby. 不 是我姐姐艾比
[36:25] Wow. She’s really good. 哇 她真的挺棒
[36:27] I’d love to see more of her stuff. Do you have any? 我想看看她的画作 你还有其他的吗
[36:31] We don’t have to, uh, share our stories, okay? 我们不必 分享我们的故事 好吗
[36:35] We can just do our treatments together. 我们一起做治疗就可以了
[36:44] Hey, guys! I have to get a nasal poly… 嘿 伙计们 我得做一个鼻啥
[36:48] Polypectomy. 息肉切除术
[36:49] We’re removing polyps from your nasal passages. 我们需要切除你鼻腔的息肉
[36:51] And Stella’s nervous. 斯黛拉现在很紧张
[36:53] But I’m gonna be there to sing her to sleep. 但我会在这哄她睡觉
[36:54] Just like always. 就像以前一样
[36:56] ♪ I love you A bushel and a peck ♪ ♪ 我爱你呀 爱你多又多 ♪
[36:59] ♪ A bushel and a peck ♪ ♪ 爱你多又多 ♪
[37:00] Don’t sing the whole thing yet. 先别唱整首歌
[37:01] ♪ And a hug around the neck ♪ ♪ 搂着你的脖子抱一抱 ♪
[37:02] You’re gonna jinx it. 你会唱砸的
[37:04] ♪ And a barrel and a heap ♪ ♪ 抱得又大又圆 ♪
[37:05] You’re gonna jinx it. 你会唱砸的
[37:06] ♪ And I’m talkin’ in my sleep About you ♪ ♪ 在夜里梦里也想着你 ♪
[37:09] But seriously. 但是说真的
[37:11] I’m gonna be there when you go to sleep 你睡着的时候我会在一旁陪着你
[37:13] and I’m gonna be right here when you wake up. 你醒来的时候我也在这里等着你
[37:16] Okay? 好吗
[37:19] Okay. 好呢
[37:21] I love you. 我爱你
[37:23] I love you, too. 我也爱你
[37:24] My sister, Abby, ladies and gentlemen. 我姐姐艾比 女士们先生们
[37:26] She’s single, by the way. 顺便一说 她还是单身
[37:28] – Her digits are… – Stooop it! -她的电话号码是 -别说了
[37:30] That was last year. 那是去年了
[37:31] Abby’s not in any of the videos after that. 自那之后艾比没有出现在任何视频中
[37:34] I found Abby’s Instagram. 我找到了艾比的照片墙主页
[37:36] I mean, it’s mostly art, 里面大多是艺术照 还有
[37:38] her and Stella, but you’re right. 她和斯黛拉的合照 但你说得对
[37:40] I mean, she hasn’t posted in a year. 她一年没再发过动态了
[37:54] Barb didn’t see you come in, did she? 芭布没看见你进来 是吗
[37:57] No. 没有
[38:10] Abby’s dead, isn’t she? 艾比死了 是吗
[38:16] You’re as delicate as a jackhammer. 你说话委婉的像碎石机
[38:18] We don’t have time for delicacy, Stella. 斯黛拉 我们没有时间委婉
[38:21] We’re dying. 我们都是将死之人
[38:22] Can you stop reminding me that I’m dying? 你能不能别老是提醒我快死了
[38:26] I get it. I get that. 我知道 我懂的
[38:28] Okay? I just can’t. 好吗 我就是不能死
[38:30] I have been dying my whole life. 我一辈子都在死亡边缘徘徊
[38:32] Every birthday, we celebrated it like it was my last one. 每个生日 我们都当做最后一个生日来过
[38:35] – I know. Me, too. – You don’t know, -我知道 我也是 -不 你不懂
[38:37] Because then, yeah, as you pointed out, Abby died. 因为那时 正如你刚说的 艾比死了
[38:42] And then my parents’ marriage died. 然后我父母的婚姻也结束了
[38:44] And it was supposed to be me. 死的本来应该是我
[38:46] Everyone was ready for that. 大家都准备好了
[38:48] Everyone was prepared for that. 每个人都有数的
[38:50] I just, I can’t die. 我就是 我不能死
[38:53] I just… My parents… I can’t. 我就是 为了我的父母 我不能死
[38:57] Is this why you’re so obsessed with your regimen? 这就是为什么你对治疗那么投入吗
[39:01] You’re not afraid of dying. You have survivor’s guilt. 你不害怕死亡 你怀有生者愧疚
[39:03] Will? 威尔
[39:04] You’re a sick girl with survivor’s guilt. 你是一个有着生者愧疚还生病女孩
[39:06] This is out of your control. 这不是你能控制的
[39:07] – Look, I, Will – It’s never been your fault. -听着 威尔 -从来都不是你的错
[39:08] I just don’t have any other choice, okay? 我别无选择 好吗
[39:10] You do. But that’s what I’m trying to tell you. 不 你有 这正是我想告诉你的
[39:11] I don’t! Will, I don’t. 没有 威尔 我没有
[39:15] Okay, Stella. Hey, I’m sorry. 好吧 斯黛拉 对不起
[39:16] We’re supposed to be meditating. 我们应该继续冥想的
[39:18] Stella, come on! 斯黛拉 拜托
[39:21] You knew he had boundary issues. 你知道他弄不清界限在哪
[39:23] For what it’s worth, I don’t think he meant to hurt you. 不管怎样 我觉得他并不是有意伤害你
[39:26] Yeah, but it’s still annoying. 是的 但还是很烦
[39:27] Like, he said “Abby” and “dead” 比如他把 艾比 和 死
[39:29] in the same sentence like it was no big deal. 用在一句话里 无关痛痒一样
[39:37] I should’ve been there. 我本应在那里的
[39:39] – I should’ve been there. – Stella, Stella -我本应在那 -斯黛拉 斯黛拉
[39:43] Stella, look at me. 斯黛拉 看着我
[39:45] You can’t know. 你不可能会知道
[39:47] You just can’t. 根本不可能
[39:49] Stop torturing yourself 别再折磨自己了
[39:52] Oh, this disease is a prison. 天哪 这种病像坐牢一样煎熬
[39:55] I wanna hug you. 我想拥抱你
[39:58] Just pretend that I’m doing it right now. 你就假装我正在拥抱你
[40:03] I love you. 我爱你
[40:06] I love you, too. 我也爱你
[40:09] You wanna get ice cream? 你想要冰淇淋吗
[40:11] – Yes. – Come on -想 -走吧
[40:17] 您拨打的用户正在 通话中请稍后再拨
[40:34] If the infection gets into the bloodstream… 如果感染进入血液循环系统
[40:41] Hey. 嘿
[40:44] It’s gonna be okay. 一切都会好起来的
[40:45] You don’t know that. 你并不确定
[40:47] You’re right. I don’t. It’s risky. 是的 我不确定 这个手术有风险
[40:51] But sepsis is the bigger monster. 但是脓毒症是更严重的病症
[40:55] Hey. 嘿
[40:57] You’re a fighter, Stella Grant. 你是个斗士 斯黛拉·格兰特
[41:00] You always have been. 你一直都是
[41:05] So… 所以
[41:07] Yeah? 坚持住 好吗
[41:09] Yeah. 好的
[41:11] Tomorrow morning, then. 那就安排明天早上手术
[41:15] I’ll let your parents know. 我会告知你父母的
[42:09] Hey. 嘿
[42:12] You’re here. 你在
[42:14] I’m here. 我在
[42:15] I got your cartoon. You’re forgiven. 我收到你的卡通 原谅你了
[42:17] Back up. 后退一点
[42:21] You missed our treatment. What’s going on? 你错过了我们的治疗 发生什么了
[42:23] Infected G-tube. 我的胃管感染了
[42:26] Dr. Hamid’s worried about sepsis, 哈米德医生担心脓毒症并发
[42:27] so she’s replacing it in the morning. 所以她打算明天早上更换它
[42:30] I’m going into General. 我要去普外科了
[42:31] Shit. 该死
[42:33] Are your lungs up for that? 你的肺能承受那边的环境吗
[42:36] Do your nebulizer at 8:00, 记得8点的雾化治疗
[42:38] and your AffloVest, okay? 别忘了你的胸振背心 好吗
[42:42] ♪ Are you sure, did you call ♪ ♪ 我不确定 你是否给我打来电话 ♪
[42:44] ♪ did we ever really talk ♪ ♪ 我们是否谈过心 ♪
[42:47] ♪ I don’t know, I don’t know, I don’t know ♪ ♪ 不知道 不明了 不想要 ♪
[42:52] ♪ I don’t know ♪ ♪ 脑海中迷惘不堪 ♪
[42:57] ♪ I don’t know ♪ ♪ 我无法回答 ♪
[43:46] What are you doing here? 你来这里干什么
[43:49] I thought this was the bathroom, honestly. 老实说 我以为这是洗手间 真的
[43:52] It’s your first surgery without Abby. 这是你第一次没有艾比陪伴的手术
[43:55] How do you know that? 你怎么知道的
[43:57] I’ve seen all your movies. 我看过你录的所有影片
[44:00] Some might say 有些人可能会说
[44:02] I’m your biggest fan. 我是你最忠实的粉丝
[44:03] So, I really hope that I don’t mess this up. 所以 我真的希望自己这次不要搞砸
[44:10] ♪ I love you a bushel and a peck ♪ ♪ 我爱你 多又多 ♪
[44:14] ♪ A bushel and a peck and a hug around the neck ♪ ♪ 搂着你的脖子抱一抱 ♪
[44:16] Go away! Go away! 走开 走开啦
[44:18] ♪ A hug around the neck and a barrel and a heap ♪ ♪ 搂着你的脖子 一桶又一堆 ♪
[44:21] ♪ A barrel and a heap ♪ ♪ 一桶又一堆呀 ♪
[44:23] ♪ And I’m talkin’ in my sleep about you ♪ ♪ 在夜里梦里也想着你 ♪
[44:28] Our grandma used to sing that to us. 以前奶奶会唱这首歌给我们听
[44:31] I had to Google it. It’s really old. 我搜了一下才学会的 这首歌太老了
[44:34] I know. 我知道
[44:35] What the heck’s 什么乱七八糟的
[44:36] – a barrel and a heap? – A barrel and a heap? -一桶又一堆 -一桶又一堆
[44:48] You’re gonna be okay. 你不会有事的
[44:50] Promise? 拉勾勾
[45:00] You ready to get this show on the road? 准备好开始了吗
[45:03] Yeah. 好了
[45:16] Oh, hell, no! 该死 这可不行
[45:18] Will! 威尔
[45:24] She was scared. 她很害怕
[45:26] I just wanted to do something nice. 我只是想做些好事
[45:32] Come on! 拜托
[45:35] She’s in more danger under the anesthesia 对她来说 麻醉比和我在一起
[45:37] than she is with me. 危险多了
[45:42] Trevor Von. 特雷弗·冯
[45:45] That’s who you remind me of. 你让我想起了他
[45:48] Trevor Von and Amy Presley. 特雷弗·冯和艾米·普雷斯利
[45:50] Oh, they were… 哦 他们
[45:52] They were in love. 他们恋爱了
[45:55] And I let them break the rules 我放任他们违反规定地恋爱
[45:57] so they could be happy. 让他们幸福了一段时间
[45:58] And let me guess, 让我猜猜
[46:01] they died? 他们死了
[46:02] Yes, Will, they did. 是啊 威尔 他们死了
[46:06] On my watch. 就在我眼皮底下
[46:11] And I’d be damned if I let that happen again. 我不会原谅自己再放任这种事的发生
[46:37] It’s gonna be okay. 不会有事的
[46:57] You know what to do. 你知道该怎么做
[46:58] Mmm-hmm. 是啊
[47:01] Ten, nine… 十 九
[47:05] …eight, 八
[47:07] seven… 七
[48:18] 伯克霍尔德菌与囊肿纤维症
[48:18] 新肺移植的患者有极大感染伯克霍尔德菌的风险
[48:18] 囊肿纤维症患者间极易发生交叉感染
[48:41] Hi, it’s me. 嗨 是我
[48:44] Call me ’cause I miss you, okay? 我很想你 给我回电话 好吗
[48:49] But don’t call me, ’cause I just got out of surgery 算了还是不要打了 我刚做完手术
[48:51] and I’m really tired. 而且我很累
[48:53] But call me though when you get this, 但听到了还是打给我吧
[48:56] because you’re cute 因为你超可爱
[48:59] and I wanna see you 我想见你
[49:03] and your fluffy little hair 你蓬松松的头发
[49:06] and your little skinny legs. 你的小细腿
[49:10] Okay? 好吗
[49:12] Don’t call me, though, 算了 你还是别打给我了
[49:13] because if I hear your sexy voice, 如果听到你性感的声音
[49:16] I won’t be able to sleep, so… 我会睡不着的
[49:20] Call me when you get this, okay? 听到就打给我好吗
[49:24] Bye. 再见
[49:32] ♪ My baby don’t care for shows ♪ ♪ 我的宝贝不爱秀场 ♪
[49:36] ♪ My baby don’t care for clothes ♪ ♪ 我的宝贝不爱新衣 ♪
[49:40] ♪ My baby just cares for me ♪ ♪ 我的宝贝只爱我 ♪
[49:48] ♪ My baby don’t care for cars and races ♪ ♪ 我的宝贝不爱宝马香车 ♪
[49:56] ♪ My baby don’t care for high-tone places ♪ ♪ 我的宝贝不爱高档场所 ♪
[50:05] ♪ Elizabeth Taylor not his style ♪ ♪ 伊丽莎白·泰勒 他看不入眼 ♪
[50:09] ♪ and even Lana Turner’s smile ♪ ♪ 就连拉娜·特纳的微笑 ♪
[50:13] ♪ is somethin’ he can’t see ♪ ♪ 他都看不见 ♪
[50:21] ♪ My baby don’t care who knows ♪ ♪ 我的宝贝不在意别人的目光 ♪
[50:22] 么么哒~ ❤❤❤
[50:22] 十分钟后中庭见
[50:29] ♪ My baby just cares for me ♪ ♪ 我的宝贝只爱我 ♪
[50:41] Will’s not coming. 威尔不会来了
[50:45] Will? 威尔
[50:47] I’m not leaving until you open the door. 你不开门我不会走的
[50:54] I can’t. 不行
[50:58] Just, please open the door and we can talk about this. 求你了 打开门我们谈谈
[51:01] Okay? I don’t care what Barb said. 好吗 我不管芭布说了什么
[51:02] Just open the door! 开开门吧
[51:05] Stella. 斯黛拉
[51:07] I can’t. 不行
[51:08] Will, come on. 威尔 求你了
[51:23] Go away, Stella. 你走吧 斯黛拉
[51:29] Maybe it’s better this way. 可能这样更好
[51:31] No, I can figure this out. 不 会有办法的
[51:34] I need to figure this out. 必须得有办法
[51:35] We’re not normal kids. 我们不是普通的小孩
[51:38] We don’t get to take chances like this. 我们没法这样冒险
[51:40] Oh, come on. You’re not gonna give me that, too? 拜托 你不会也要给我来这套吧
[51:42] Admit what’s going on here. 承认现实吧
[51:44] Will’s a risk-taker 威尔是承担风险的那个
[51:46] just like Abby. 就像艾比一样
[51:48] What’s that supposed to mean? 你那是什么意思
[51:51] You think that I’m the one that’s afraid to take risks? 你觉得我是不敢承担风险吗
[51:55] What about you and your life 那你怎么样 你的人生怎么样
[51:56] and your relationships? 你的感情怎么样
[51:58] You and Tim, you and Rick, you and Michael. 你和蒂姆 你和瑞克 你和迈克
[52:01] – Don’t go there. – I could keep going. -别往那说 -我就要说
[52:03] They knew you were sick and they loved you. 他们知道你生病 还是爱上了你
[52:05] You were the one who ran. Every time, you ran. 你才是逃跑的那个 每一次 都是你
[52:07] You don’t know what you’re talking about. 你不知道就不要乱说
[52:08] You ruined every chance you’ve ever had at love, 你毁掉了你得到爱的每一次机会
[52:10] so just keep your advice to yourself. 所以那些建议你还是自己留着吧
[52:29] ♪ I wanna go up up and away from this place that I come ♪ ♪ 我想要远远离开我的故乡 ♪
[52:35] ♪ I’ve been waiting for this day since I was seventeen years old ♪ ♪ 从十七岁那年我一直在等待 ♪
[52:41] ♪ Just wanna show them I can make it on my own ♪ ♪ 想让别人知道我一个人也能行 ♪
[52:46] ♪ I wanna go up up and away, up up and away ♪ ♪ 只想远远离开 远远离开 ♪
[53:37] Bitch. 贱人
[53:38] Asshole. 傻逼
[53:41] You know, you’re right. 猜猜怎么着 你说对了
[53:44] I am afraid. 我确实很怕
[53:46] You know what someone gets for loving me? 你知道爱我的人会怎么样吗
[53:49] They get to pay for all my care. 爱我就得为我治病花钱
[53:51] And then they get to watch me die. 然后看着我死去
[53:54] Deductibles, meds, hospital stays, surgeries. 保险免赔额 药费 住院费 手术费
[53:58] When I turn 18, there’s no more full coverage. 等我到了18岁就没有全额保险了
[54:01] Who should I put that on? 那时我找谁替我交钱
[54:03] Michael or my family? 找迈克还是我的家人
[54:05] It’s my sickness, it’s my problem. 生病的是我 负责的也只能是我
[54:10] Maybe we can get Will to marry you. 也许我们能说服威尔跟你结婚
[54:11] He’s loaded. 他很有钱
[54:14] He’s not picky. He likes you. 他也不挑剔 连你都喜欢
[54:21] I am sorry 我很抱歉
[54:24] about you and Will. 你和威尔的事
[54:38] m 0 0 m 247 20 l -2 23 l 0 0 l 247 -5
[54:38] 洗手步骤
[54:38] 爱干净 勤洗手
[54:40] Stella? 斯黛拉
[54:44] What? 怎么了
[54:47] Stella? 斯黛拉
[55:20] Hello. 喂
[55:21] There is something a little bit different 今天我想聊的事情
[55:24] I want to talk about today. 和以往不太一样
[55:26] Burkholderia cepacia. 伯克霍尔德菌
[55:29] The risks, the restrictions 它的风险 限制
[55:32] and the rules of engagement. 以及接触的规则
[55:35] B. Cepacia is a hardy bacteria. 伯克霍尔德菌是一种很顽固的细菌
[55:39] Okay? It is so adaptive 对吧 它适应性超强
[55:42] that it literally feeds on penicillin. 能把青霉素当饭吃
[55:45] So, our first line of defense is 我们的第一道防线是
[55:49] Cal Stat, a hospital-grade hand sterilizer. 卡斯达 一种医用消毒洗手液
[55:53] Apply liberally and often. 大量 经常性使用
[55:57] Next is good old-fashioned latex! 下面是经典款 乳胶手套
[56:01] Tried-and-true. 久经考验 真实可靠
[56:04] Used for protection in all types of activities. 在各种活动时使用的防护措施
[56:08] B. Cepacia thrives best in saliva or phlegm. 伯克霍尔德菌在唾液和痰液中活性最强
[56:13] Fun fact, a cough can travel six feet, 说个冷知识 咳嗽飞沫能传播6英尺远
[56:16] a sneeze can travel up to 200 miles per hour. 喷嚏飞沫的速度能达到每小时200英里
[56:19] But the “no saliva” thing also means no kissing. 但是”禁止唾液”也就意味着禁止亲亲
[56:25] Ever. 永远
[56:27] So, our best defense is distance. 我们最有效的预防就是距离
[56:30] Six feet at all times. 永远保持六英尺
[56:34] Ta-da! 嗒哒
[56:35] Here’s a pool cue. 这是根台球杆
[56:37] It measures approximately five feet. 大约有五英尺长
[56:41] Five feet. 五英尺
[56:43] I’ve given a lot of thought to foot number six. 关于这个六英尺的事 我想了很久
[56:47] And you know what? It made me mad. 你猜怎样 我都要疯了
[56:50] When you have cystic fibrosis, so much is taken from you. 得了囊性纤维化 会失去很多东西
[56:55] You live every day of your life 活着的每一天
[56:56] according to treatments, and pills, and schedules. 都受困于治疗 药物 医院时间安排
[56:59] Most of us can’t have children. 大多数人都不能生孩子
[57:01] A lot of us don’t even live long enough 很多人甚至都活不到
[57:03] to try to have children. 能生孩子的年龄
[57:04] Shit, it’s complicated to try to explain, 操 解释起来已经很复杂了
[57:08] but it’s even hard to fall in love. 但更复杂的是陷入爱河
[57:13] So, after all that CF has stolen from me, 毕竟 囊性纤维化已经从我
[57:17] from us, 从我们身上偷走了太多东西
[57:19] I don’t mind stealing a little something back. 我觉得偷回来一点也挺好的
[57:23] One foot. 一英尺
[57:25] One fucking foot 就他妈的一英尺
[57:27] of space, of distance, 一英尺的空间 一英尺的距离
[57:29] of length, or whatever you wanna call it. 一英尺的长度 随你怎么叫
[57:31] I don’t mind stealing that back. 我想要把这一英尺偷回来
[57:34] Because CF… 因为囊性纤维化
[57:37] you’re not the thief anymore. 已经不再是小偷了
[57:40] I’m the thief now. 现在我才是小偷
[57:55] Five feet apart. 间隔五英尺
[57:57] Deal? 说定了
[58:01] Are you in? 你来吗
[58:13] I’m so in. 迫不及待
[58:20] Atrium. 9:00. 中庭 九点
[58:34] Why didn’t I pack anything nice? 我怎么都没带好看的衣服
[58:36] Oh, ’cause you always pack for a hot hospital romance. 怎么可能有人时刻准备在医院里盛装约会
[59:08] Is this see-through? 这件会透内衣吗
[59:11] Don’t even think about it, ho. 我都不敢想 妞
[59:45] Hi. 来啦
[59:48] Hi. 来了
[1:00:13] He cut and ran when I was born. 我一出生他就消失了
[1:00:15] I guess having a sick kid wasn’t part of his plan. 可能有个生病的小孩不在他计划内吧
[1:00:18] What about your mom? 那你妈妈呢
[1:00:20] She’s beautiful and driven and smart. 她又漂亮 又上进 又聪明
[1:00:23] She’s just focused on me and me alone. 她生活的重心就是我 只有我
[1:00:28] So, starting tomorrow, when I’m 18, 明天我就满18岁了
[1:00:30] I will be making the decisions for myself. 我就能决定自己的人生了
[1:00:32] Wait, wait, wait, wait. 等等 等等
[1:00:35] Tomorrow’s your birthday? 你明天过生日
[1:00:37] You could have told me that. 你之前怎么不告诉我
[1:00:39] I don’t have a present for you. 我都没准备礼物
[1:00:42] How about you just promise to stick around for the next one? 你答应到我明年生日还陪着我 算做礼物
[1:00:49] Come on. 来吧
[1:00:51] I’m getting out of here. 我要走了
[1:00:56] There is this one theory I like 我有一个很喜欢的理论
[1:00:58] that says, “To understand death, you have to look at birth.” “只有回首出生 才能理解死亡”
[1:01:03] So, like, 比如说
[1:01:05] while we’re in the womb, we’re living that existence 我们在子宫里的那个阶段
[1:01:09] not knowing that our next existence 完全对下个阶段无知
[1:01:12] is just an inch away. 哪怕一英寸那么近
[1:01:14] So, maybe it’s the same with death. 也许死亡也是一样
[1:01:17] Maybe death is just the next life, 也许死亡只是生命的下一个阶段
[1:01:21] but an inch away. 但只有一英寸远
[1:01:24] Or maybe it’s just a big sleep, baby. 或许只是长长的一觉 亲爱的
[1:01:29] Lights out. 灯一关
[1:01:31] Done and done. 一切都结束了
[1:01:32] No. 不会的
[1:01:37] There’s no way 不可能是那样
[1:01:38] that Abby just blinked out. 艾比不会就那样消失的
[1:01:43] I refuse to believe it. 我拒绝相信
[1:01:46] What happened with Abby? 艾比发生了什么
[1:01:53] She was cliff diving in California. 她在加利福尼亚玩悬崖跳水
[1:01:58] She landed wrong, broke her neck and drowned. 跳错了地方 摔断了脖子 淹死了
[1:02:04] They said she didn’t feel any pain, 都说她死得没痛苦
[1:02:06] but how would they know if she felt pain? 但痛不痛苦别人怎么知道
[1:02:11] I was supposed to be there with her, but I got sick. 我本来应该陪她一起去的 但是我病了
[1:02:15] Like I always do. 就如往常一样
[1:02:19] I just keep imagining it over and over again. 我一遍又一遍地想象
[1:02:23] What she was feeling. 她那时的感觉
[1:02:30] Without knowing that, 我不知道这点
[1:02:32] she just never stops dying. 我就觉得她一直卡在那个死亡的瞬间
[1:02:34] Stella. 斯黛拉
[1:02:36] Even if you were there, you still wouldn’t know. 就算你在那 你也不会知道她什么感觉的
[1:02:38] But I wasn’t there. 可是我没在那
[1:02:43] She died alone. 她死的时候孤零零的
[1:02:48] Isn’t that how we’re gonna die? 我们不是都会那样死去吗
[1:02:51] Drowning. Just without the water. 溺死 只是不是被水
[1:02:55] Our own fluids doing the dirty work. 而是被我们自己的体液溺死
[1:03:01] I think about that last breath a lot. 关于最后一口气 我想象了很多
[1:03:04] Gasping for air, 猛烈着吸气
[1:03:07] not getting any. 却什么都吸不到
[1:03:10] No air, 没有空气
[1:03:11] just black. 只有一片漆黑
[1:03:17] But that’s only on Mondays. 不过我只有周一才会想这事
[1:03:19] Otherwise, I don’t dwell on it. 其他时间我不会想
[1:03:25] There’s that smile. 就是这个笑容
[1:03:33] God, you’re beautiful. 天啊 你真美
[1:03:36] And brave. 还很勇敢
[1:03:43] I wish I could touch you. 如果能碰触到你就好了
[1:04:33] I lied 我们刚见面时
[1:04:35] when we met. 我撒了谎
[1:04:40] I’ve never had sex. 我还是处女
[1:04:46] I’ve never wanted anyone to see me. 我从来没想任何人看我身体
[1:04:48] The scars, uh, 我的这些
[1:04:53] the tube, nothing about it’s sexy. 伤疤 插管 没一样跟性感沾边
[1:04:57] Everything about you is sexy. 你的一切都很性感
[1:05:01] I think you’re perfect. 我觉得你很完美
[1:07:10] Good morning. 早上好
[1:07:19] See those lights out there? 看到外面那些灯了吗
[1:07:21] Abby and I would call them stars 我和艾比叫它们星星
[1:07:23] and we would make wishes. 还对着它们许愿
[1:07:27] She’d never tell me what her wish was, 她从不告诉我她的愿望是什么
[1:07:29] but I knew she wished for new lungs for me. 但我知道她许愿我能有新的肺
[1:07:35] I hope she gets her wish. 我希望她梦想成真
[1:07:38] Yeah, me too. 我也是
[1:07:43] Mornin’, Barb. 早安 芭布
[1:07:43] Goodmorning, Robert. 早安 罗伯特
[1:08:11] Where are they? 他们人呢
[1:08:14] Who? 谁啊
[1:08:16] What are you talking about? 你在说啥啊
[1:08:30] Oh, shit. Barb knows we’re gone. 完了 芭布发现我们溜了
[1:08:33] Okay. 好吧
[1:08:34] Uh, she’ll look for me first in the NICU, so… 她会先去新生儿重症监护室找我 所以
[1:08:38] Bye! Okay. 回见
[1:09:42] 我们可以保持10尺 请跟我聊聊 我们能有办法
[1:10:15] I’m free! 我自由啦
[1:10:20] Oh, my gosh! 天哪
[1:10:21] Happy Birthday! 生日快乐
[1:10:23] I’m so sorry. I forgot. 抱歉 我忘了
[1:10:24] No, it’s fine. 没事 没关系
[1:10:26] What are you doing? Are you busy? Let’s take a walk. 你在干嘛 忙吗 出去走走吧
[1:10:28] I can’t right now. 现在不行
[1:10:30] I’m sorry. 不好意思啊
[1:10:31] Studying. 学习呢
[1:10:33] Maybe later? 要不晚点
[1:10:35] My friends are actually coming later. 我朋友会晚点过来
[1:10:36] That’s all right. 不过没事
[1:10:38] We’ll figure something out. 我们再想办法
[1:10:40] I was just, uh, 我只是
[1:10:43] missing you. 想你
[1:10:47] Talk to you later. 待会再聊哈
[1:10:49] All right. Bye. 好的 再见
[1:10:57] Jason. 杰森
[1:11:00] Yeah, no. Don’t… 不 别
[1:11:01] No. Don’t worry about it. It’s fine. 别担心 没事
[1:11:03] No, seriously, I’m not mad. 说真的 我没有生气
[1:11:07] It’s fine. Just do your thing. 不要紧 忙你的好了
[1:11:10] I’ll talk to you tomorrow. 咱明天见面聊
[1:11:25] 我最亲爱的威尔 生日快乐 永远爱你 妈
[1:11:39] 斯黛拉·格兰特
[1:11:39] 取消
[1:11:39] 解谜寻踪开始啦 ٩(๑>◡<๑)۶
[1:12:19] 始于 初见 之处
[1:12:47] 玫瑰是红色的 亦或是?
[1:12:56] 要是 我能 一直 屏住呼吸
[1:13:25] 第一次约会的 24小时后
[1:13:30] 是我们的第二次约会
[1:13:50] Thought you’d never find me. 还以为你找不到我呢
[1:13:55] I know it’s late, 我知道很晚了
[1:13:56] but we had to wait till the cafeteria closed. 但我们不得不等到餐厅关门
[1:14:00] “We”? 我们
[1:14:06] Surprise! 惊喜
[1:14:12] We felt so bad for ditching you, dude. 我们对抛弃你感到很抱歉 伙计
[1:14:14] But your girlfriend DM’d us 但你女朋友直接推特给我们
[1:14:16] and convinced us to surprise you, man. 说服我们给你个惊喜 伙计
[1:14:17] “Girlfriend”? 女朋友
[1:14:19] You’re so good. 你真行啊
[1:14:21] Yeah, I’m good. 是的 还行吧
[1:14:22] I can’t believe he’s real. 我不敢相信你有男朋友了
[1:14:24] I know! 我也是啊
[1:14:25] And he’s even hotter in person. 而且他本人更性感
[1:14:27] Seriously. 说真的
[1:14:28] Hey, the food’s almost ready! 大餐快准备好喽
[1:14:30] And Happy Birthday! 生日快乐
[1:14:40] Just wanted to observe the master at work. 只是想在大师工作时观摩一下
[1:14:43] Are those roses? 那些是玫瑰吗
[1:14:47] They’re so beautiful. 它们真漂亮
[1:14:49] How do you do that? 你是怎么做到的
[1:14:50] I’ve been practicing. 我一直在练习
[1:14:55] ‘Cause next month, Michael and I 因为下个月 迈克和我
[1:14:57] are gonna go see my mom. 要去见我妈
[1:14:59] Really? 真的吗
[1:15:02] He’s coming to lunch tomorrow and I’m gonna go for it. 他明天来吃午饭 我会跟他说
[1:15:05] Oh, my God! 天哪
[1:15:09] He loves me. 他爱我
[1:15:11] And I love him, too. 我也爱他
[1:15:13] Aw, Poe, I’m so happy! 波 真为你感到高兴
[1:15:17] Don’t go all soppy on me. 别这么多愁善感嘛
[1:15:18] You know I can’t let a girl cry alone. 你知道我不能让一个女孩独自哭泣
[1:15:22] They’re happy tears. 幸福的眼泪啦
[1:15:24] I’m happy for you, Poe. 真为你高兴 波
[1:15:31] Let’s eat! 咱们开吃吧
[1:15:48] Poe, where did you get all of this? 波 你从哪儿弄的这多东西
[1:15:51] Hospitals have VIP kitchens 医院有VIP厨房
[1:15:52] where they keep all the good stuff. 他们把所有的好东西都放在那里
[1:15:54] You know, for celebrities, politicians. 你知道 给名人和政治家们准备的
[1:15:57] But tonight, Birthday Boy, it’s for you. 但今晚 寿星 是为你准备的
[1:16:01] Salud! 祝你健康
[1:16:18] We were, like, ten! 我们大概10岁时
[1:16:19] Yes. And we literally put sheets over our head 是的 我们把床单罩在头上
[1:16:22] and ran into the dementia ward! 然后跑到痴呆病区
[1:16:28] It was just like that! 对对 就他那样
[1:16:30] It was pandemonium. 一片混乱
[1:16:32] It was crazy. 这太疯狂了
[1:16:33] It was the best Halloween ever! 那是有史以来最好的万圣节了
[1:16:36] We got in so much trouble. 我们惹了不少事
[1:16:38] And it wasn’t even our idea. 但甚至都不是我们的主意
[1:16:39] Remember? Abby… Abby came up with that. 记得吗 是艾比想出来的
[1:16:52] Abby was wild. 艾比很野的
[1:16:54] She was free. 她无拘无束
[1:16:56] She always said she was gonna live big 她总是说她会活得精彩
[1:16:58] because Stella couldn’t. 因为斯黛拉不能
[1:17:01] She did. 她做到了
[1:17:02] She lived big. 她活得精彩
[1:17:03] Bigger than any of us. 比我们任何人都精彩
[1:17:06] She would’ve loved a clandestine party 她应该会喜欢秘密聚会
[1:17:07] like this one! 像现在这个
[1:17:09] She would’ve. 她会的
[1:17:13] To Abby. 敬艾比
[1:17:22] ♪ Happy Birthday to you! ♪ ♪ 祝你生日快乐 ♪
[1:17:30] Make a wish! 许个愿吧
[1:17:36] I can’t blow the candles out or else you guys can’t eat it. 我不能吹蜡烛 否则你们就没法吃了
[1:17:45] I made a wish for you. 我替你许愿啦
[1:17:46] Thank you. 谢谢
[1:17:48] One. Two. 准备 一 二
[1:17:50] Three 三
[1:17:54] Happy Birthday, Will! 生日快乐 威尔
[1:17:58] Barb? 芭布
[1:17:59] Hey! 嘿
[1:18:02] We thought you were off tonight. 我们以为你今晚不上班呢
[1:18:04] You want us to fix you a plate? 要给你来块蛋糕吗
[1:18:07] That’s it. That’s it. 到此为止 就这样了
[1:18:08] You’re all confined to your rooms 在呼吸培养结果出来之前
[1:18:10] while we get respiratory cultures. 你们所有人给我在房间里待着
[1:18:11] And you. 至于你
[1:18:13] You’ll be transferred in the morning. 明天早上院内转移
[1:18:14] Barb! Barb, it wasn’t his fault. 芭布 这不是他的错
[1:18:16] Well, you might be willing to gamble with your lives, 你或许愿意用命作赌注
[1:18:18] but I’m not! 但我不愿
[1:18:19] Just like when we were kids. 只是跟我们小时候一样啊
[1:18:21] But you’re not kids anymore, Poe. 但你现在不再是孩子了 波
[1:18:23] But we were safe like you taught us to be. 但我们按你教的规矩来的 我们没事的
[1:18:26] I’m sorry, but it was fun! 我很抱歉 但确实很开心啊
[1:18:44] All right, I’m gonna let you go to sleep, okay? 好啦 好啦 快快睡觉啦
[1:18:46] Good night. 晚安
[1:18:48] Good night. 晚安
[1:18:55] 危重患者院内转移
[1:18:55] 患者姓名
[1:18:55] 威尔·纽曼
[1:18:55] 处理优先级:高
[1:18:55] 转移至:隔离病房
[1:18:55] 备注:对其他人有 高感染风险
[1:18:59] A little pick-me-up? 来点提神饮料不
[1:19:01] Thank you. 谢谢
[1:19:03] It’s just safer if he goes. 他转走了会更安全的
[1:19:06] You’re probably right. 你可能是对的
[1:19:07] She’s gonna hate me. 她会恨我的
[1:19:14] What’s up, Poe? 怎么了 波
[1:19:17] He probably sat on the call button again. 他可能又坐在呼叫铃上了
[1:19:19] I got it. 我去吧
[1:19:24] Knock, knock. Poe? 当 当 波
[1:19:30] Code Blue! 蓝色警报
[1:19:35] Attention, all medical personnel. 注意 所有医务人员
[1:19:36] Poe! Poe! 波 波
[1:19:38] Poe! 波
[1:19:40] No pulse. 没有脉搏
[1:19:41] Oh, God! Okay. 天哪 好吧
[1:19:43] Stay with me, baby. 坚持住 宝贝
[1:19:44] He’s not breathing. He’s not breathing. 他没有呼吸了 他没呼吸了
[1:19:45] Come on, you can do it. Come on. 加油 你可以的 拜托
[1:19:47] Bag him. Start chest compressions! 上气囊 开始胸部按压
[1:19:50] Come on! 加油
[1:19:51] Give him an Epi! 给他注射肾上腺素
[1:19:52] Come on, baby! 加油 宝贝
[1:19:53] It’s a massive tension pneumothorax. 是严重的张力性气胸
[1:19:55] His lung is collapsing! 他的肺在衰竭
[1:19:59] Put the pads on him! Put the pads on him! 放上电极片 放上电极片
[1:20:01] Come on, buddy. 坚持住 小家伙
[1:20:02] Come on, sweetie. Come on, sweetie! 加油啊 亲爱的
[1:20:04] Come on, buddy! 快点 伙计
[1:20:05] Barb, what’s happening? 芭布 怎么了
[1:20:06] Somebody get her out of here! 谁来把她给弄走
[1:20:08] Close that door! 关上门
[1:20:09] -Barb, what’s happening? – God, damn it. Breath! -芭布 怎么了 -该死的 呼吸啊
[1:20:17] Dr. Hamid? 哈米德医生
[1:20:19] Not now, Stella. 现在不行 斯黛拉
[1:20:20] Dr. Hamid? 哈米德医生
[1:20:25] I’m sorry. 我很抱歉
[1:20:28] I’m so sorry. 我真的很抱歉
[1:20:30] No! 不
[1:20:35] I’m so sorry. 真的很抱歉
[1:20:49] No! 不
[1:20:56] Oh, my God! 哦 天哪
[1:21:00] Oh my God. He’s gone! 老天 他走了
[1:21:03] Michael’s never gonna see him again. 迈克再也见不到他了 再也见不到
[1:21:09] I’m never gonna see him again. 我也再见不到他了
[1:21:16] I never hugged him! 我还从未抱过他
[1:21:21] He’s my best friend and I never fucking hugged him! 他是我最好的朋友 而我却从未抱过他
[1:21:27] Oh, God! 天哪
[1:21:32] I’m losing everyone. 所有人都离我而去
[1:21:34] You’re not losing me. 你不会失去我的
[1:21:37] What are you doing? 你干嘛啊
[1:21:39] Get out! 出去
[1:21:42] I’m sorry. 我很抱歉
[1:21:42] Just get out! 快出去啊
[1:24:47] I wanna go see the lights. 我想去看那些灯
[1:24:49] It’s gotta be, like, two miles away. 应该有 差不多两英里吧
[1:24:53] – Hey, come on, let’s go inside. – I’m going. -来吧 我们进去吧 -我要去
[1:24:57] Come with me. 和我一起吧
[1:24:59] Stella, now’s not the time to be rebellious. 斯黛拉 现在不是叛逆的时候
[1:25:01] Is this about Poe? 是因为波吗
[1:25:03] It is about Poe. 当然是因为波了
[1:25:04] It’s about Abby, it’s about you and me 还有艾比 还有你和我
[1:25:06] and all the things that we’ll never get to do together. 还有我们永远不能一起做的事情
[1:25:09] This whole time, I’ve been living for my treatments 一直以来 我都在为治疗而活
[1:25:13] instead of doing my treatments so that I can live. 而不是接受治疗为了更好的生活
[1:25:17] I wanna live. 我想要生活
[1:25:23] It’s just life, Will. 这就是生活 威尔
[1:25:25] It’ll be over before we know it. 在我们知道前就结束了
[1:25:32] All right. 好吧
[1:25:36] Can we catch a cab at least? 我们起码打个车吧
[1:25:39] I wanna walk and enjoy the night. 我想散步 享受夜晚
[1:25:45] Glove. We’re good. 有手套 不要紧的
[1:26:03] How are you always getting me to exercise? 你怎么总让我运动呢
[1:26:21] Sure looks better from up here. 从上面看果然更好
[1:26:52] What’s that? 那是什么
[1:26:57] Yeah, you’re gonna have to explain that one. 看来你得跟我解释一下了
[1:27:02] Abby got it for me 我第一次来医院
[1:27:03] the first time I came to the hospital. 艾比送给我的
[1:27:05] I’ve had it with me every time since. 从那以后 我每次都带着它
[1:27:10] That’s a relief, honestly, 老实说 我松了一口气
[1:27:11] ’cause I didn’t have the heart to tell you 因为我可没勇气告诉你
[1:27:12] that a third boob might be a deal breaker. 有副乳可没得谈
[1:27:46] Hey, Stella. 斯黛拉
[1:27:50] It’s cold. 好冷
[1:28:02] Come on. 走吧
[1:28:04] Let’s go see your lights. 我们去看你的灯
[1:28:17] Let’s take a breather. 我们歇会吧
[1:28:30] Stella? Hey, don’t do that. 斯黛拉 别这样
[1:28:32] Stella. 斯黛拉
[1:28:33] It’s frozen solid. 冻得很结实的
[1:28:46] Hey, ladies. 姑娘们
[1:28:47] I just got a call from St. Luke’s in Kansas City. 我刚接到堪萨斯城圣卢克的电话
[1:28:49] Car accident with fatalities. 车祸 有人员伤亡
[1:28:50] One female, AB neg, 5’2″, thoracic cage size… 女性 AB阴性血 5尺2英寸 胸腔大小
[1:28:54] Stella’s getting lungs. 斯黛拉将要有新肺了
[1:28:55] ETA three hours. Get her prepped. 预计到达时间三小时 给她做术前准备
[1:29:02] Oh, my God. 我的天哪
[1:29:08] No, no, no, no, no. 不 不 不
[1:29:10] No, no, no, no, no. No! 不 不 不 不
[1:29:51] Everything all right? 没出什么事吧
[1:30:04] Yeah. 是的
[1:30:09] Yeah, I’m good. 没事 我很好
[1:30:22] I love you, Stella. 我爱你 斯黛拉
[1:30:46] I love you, too. 我也爱你
[1:31:23] We can’t. 我们不可以
[1:31:30] I know. 我知道
[1:31:33] Stella. 斯黛拉
[1:31:52] Shit! 操
[1:31:53] Come on, come on! 快走 快走
[1:31:55] Come on. 快走
[1:31:59] Barb. Barb? Barb. 芭布 芭布 芭布
[1:32:02] She’s not answering, 她不接电话
[1:32:03] and now it’s going straight to voicemail. 现在直接转到语音信箱了
[1:32:04] Stella would never run off. She wouldn’t do that. 斯黛拉不会跑的 她做不出这样的事
[1:32:06] Have you been able to reach him? 你能联系上他吗
[1:32:07] No. 不能
[1:32:08] This is Will’s mother. 这是威尔的妈妈
[1:32:09] – How long have they been gone? – I just know. -他们离开多久了 -我才发现的
[1:32:12] If your son causes Stella to lose these lungs… 如果你的儿子导致斯黛拉错过了这对肺
[1:32:13] My son is just as sick as your daughter is. 我儿子和你女儿病的一样重
[1:32:15] Stella would never do anything like this. 斯黛拉永远都不会做这样的事
[1:32:16] She’s never done anything. 她什么都没做过
[1:32:17] Stella did this, Erin. 斯黛拉已经做了 艾琳
[1:32:19] Not Will. He doesn’t know anything about the lungs. 不是威尔的错 他对肺的事一无所知
[1:32:22] Lungs? 肺
[1:32:23] Is there a transplant? 是要做肺移植吗
[1:32:25] Yeah, for Stella. They’re on the way. 对 是给斯黛拉的 已经在路上了
[1:32:27] Well, tell me at least you’re a cat person. 至少告诉我你是个爱猫的人
[1:32:29] Do you like cats? 你喜欢猫吗
[1:32:30] I owned a ferret. 我养了一只雪貂
[1:32:31] I was a ferret kid. 我是个雪貂男孩
[1:32:33] Oh, no. You would be a ferret kid. 不 你可以是雪貂男孩
[1:32:37] Don’t answer it. 别接
[1:32:39] Really. What do they need right now? 真的 他们现在需要什么
[1:32:40] It’s my mom. 是我妈妈
[1:32:42] Let me just tell her that I’m okay. 让我跟她说下我没事
[1:32:48] Stella, they have new lungs for you. 斯黛拉 他们给你找了新肺
[1:32:50] Hey, they have new lungs for you. 嘿 他们给你找了新肺
[1:32:54] Let’s go to the hospital. Come on! 我们回医院 快走
[1:32:55] I haven’t seen the lights yet. 我还没看到灯呢
[1:32:57] The lights? 灯吗
[1:33:00] Did you know about this? What are we doing out here? 你知道这件事吗 我们还在这里干什么
[1:33:01] Let’s go to the hospital. Come on. 我们赶紧回医院 快走
[1:33:03] Five years, Will. 就五年 威尔
[1:33:04] Five years? 五年
[1:33:05] Five years is a lifetime for people like us. 对于像我们来说 五年就像一生那么长
[1:33:06] It’s not! Because what happens 不是的 当他们失败
[1:33:07] when they fail and I’m back to square one? 而我又回到了起点 将会发生什么
[1:33:08] Let’s not be stupid. Can we go the hospital, please? 别傻了 我们去医院吧 好吗
[1:33:10] Come on, let’s go. 拜托 快走
[1:33:13] Stella! 斯黛拉
[1:33:26] Stella. 斯黛拉
[1:33:27] Come on. 快走
[1:33:28] Please? It’s cold. 好吗 这里很冷
[1:33:34] Stella! 斯黛拉
[1:34:01] Stella. 斯黛拉
[1:34:40] Help! 救命
[1:34:54] Come on, Stella. 撑住 斯黛拉
[1:35:14] Come on! 撑住
[1:35:22] Come on, Stella. 撑住 斯黛拉
[1:36:55] We have a 17-year-old… 我们有一个十七岁的
[1:36:56] What have we got? 什么情况
[1:36:57] A 17-year-old female with cystic fibrosis. 17岁女性 患有囊性纤维化
[1:37:00] We already have lungs for her. 我们已经给她找到新肺了
[1:37:02] Can someone get the mask off? 帮忙摘下面罩
[1:37:03] Oh, my God. Honey. 我的天哪 亲爱的
[1:37:04] It’s okay. 没事的
[1:37:07] My son. My son was out there, too. 我的儿子 我的儿子也在那里
[1:37:09] I’m sorry. Step back, please. 对不起 请退后
[1:37:10] You’re okay. You’re okay. 你没事 你没事
[1:37:12] Where’s Will? 威尔在哪里
[1:37:15] Honey. 亲爱的
[1:37:16] Coming through! 病人来了
[1:37:18] Is he okay? 他还好吗
[1:37:21] Get a mask on her as soon as possible, please. 给她戴上面罩 越快越好
[1:37:24] O2 is at 45. 血氧饱和度45%
[1:37:25] Possible hypothermia. 可能是体温过低
[1:37:26] We’re gonna need more blankets over here. 这里还要再拿些毯子
[1:37:28] Just breathe. Stella? 呼吸 斯黛拉
[1:37:30] I’ve got you, honey. 我在这呢 亲爱的
[1:37:32] Stella? 斯黛拉
[1:37:34] You need to calm down. 你需要冷静
[1:37:35] We have your new lungs. 我们给你找到了新肺
[1:37:36] Yes, Stella. 好 斯黛拉
[1:37:38] I don’t want them. 我不想要新肺
[1:37:39] Stella, we’ve been waiting for these lungs for years. 斯黛拉 我们已经等这对肺等了好多年了
[1:37:41] What are you talking about? 你在说什么
[1:37:43] If you don’t use the lungs, they’re wasted, sweetie. 如果你不要那对肺 就浪费了 亲爱的
[1:37:45] I love him. The new lungs 我爱他 新肺
[1:37:46] won’t mean anything without him. 没有他就没了任何意义
[1:37:47] Lay down! 躺下
[1:37:49] Stop! Stop! 停下 停下
[1:37:51] Please! Stop. 求你了 停下
[1:37:53] Will! 威尔
[1:37:56] Please. 求你了
[1:37:59] Take the lungs. 做移植手术吧
[1:38:02] For me. 为了我
[1:38:06] Okay. 好
[1:38:07] Come on, put the mask on. 快点 带上面罩
[1:38:08] I’m ready. 我准备好了
[1:38:09] Okay, all right, let’s go, everyone. 好的 好的 走吧 所有人一起
[1:38:11] Okay, okay. 好了 好了
[1:38:12] Okay, here we go. We’re moving. 好的 我们走 开始移动
[1:38:13] I’ll be right here, honey. 我就在这等你 亲爱的
[1:38:14] Let’s go. 我们走
[1:38:16] Okay, I love you so much. 好 我很爱你
[1:38:18] I love you, Dad. 我爱你 爸爸
[1:38:21] Okay, here we go. 好了 我们走
[1:38:23] Dr. Hamid. 哈米德医生
[1:38:25] I gave her mouth-to-mouth. 我给她做了人工呼吸
[1:38:28] I’m sorry. I didn’t have any other choice. 对不起 但是我没有别的选择
[1:38:30] You saved her life, Will. 你救了她的命 威尔
[1:38:32] If she has B. Cepacia, we’ll deal with it, okay? 如果她染上了伯克霍尔德菌 我们会处理的 好吗
[1:40:30] Bacterial cultures came back. 呼吸培养出结果了
[1:40:33] I don’t know how, but she’s clean. 我不知道怎么回事 但她没有感染
[1:40:37] She didn’t get it. 她没有染上
[1:40:42] But that doesn’t mean she won’t. 但这不意味着她将来不会染上
[1:40:48] What about Will? 威尔怎么样了
[1:40:51] Is the treatment working? 治疗有效了吗
[1:40:58] No. 没有
[1:41:01] No, it’s not. 没有 治疗无效
[1:41:11] I’m sorry. 我很抱歉
[1:41:15] For all of this. 为所有一切
[1:41:16] No, no, no, no, sweetie. 不 不 不 亲爱的
[1:41:20] It’s not your fault. 这不是你的错
[1:42:25] Mom. Hey. 妈妈
[1:42:27] Hey, Mom. 妈妈
[1:42:28] What? What is it? What is it, honey? 什么 什么事 怎么了 亲爱的
[1:42:31] Could you help me with something? 你能帮我个忙吗
[1:42:38] Are you guys in? 你们都加入吗
[1:42:39] Absolutely. 当然
[1:42:42] Barb? 芭布
[1:42:45] Hell, yeah, I’m in. 当然 我加入
[1:42:47] She’s sedated. We have a few more hours. 她上了镇静剂 我们还有几个小时
[1:42:50] We have time. 我们有时间
[1:42:52] It’s done. 搞定了
[1:42:53] They said yes. 他们说可以
[1:42:56] Okay. 好的
[1:42:57] Let’s do this. 我们开始吧
[1:43:10] Will. I’m done. 威尔 我做好了
[1:43:17] Thank you. 谢谢您
[1:43:20] She’s waking up. 她就要醒了
[1:43:26] Hey, honey. 亲爱的
[1:43:33] Hey, sweetie, you did great! 亲爱的 你做得很好
[1:43:34] You really did. 真的很好
[1:43:35] You did great. 你做得很好
[1:43:40] You did wonderful, baby. 你做的太棒了 宝贝
[1:43:43] You did good. 你做得很好
[1:43:45] It’s okay. 好的
[1:43:54] We have something for you. 我们准备了些东西给你
[1:44:01] My beautiful, bossy Stella. 我美丽霸道的斯黛拉
[1:44:05] I guess it’s true, what that book of yours says. 我想你书里写的 是真的
[1:44:08] That the soul knows no time. 灵魂没有时间概念
[1:44:12] My drug trial’s not working. 我的药物临床实验不管用
[1:44:15] I want you to know that this past month 我想让你知道这过去的一个月
[1:44:18] will last forever for me. 会永远留在我心里
[1:44:21] My only regret is that 我唯一的遗憾就是
[1:44:22] you didn’t get to see your lights. 你没有看到你想看的灯
[1:45:19] I finally got you speechless. 我终于让你说不出话来了
[1:45:26] You know, people are always saying if you love something, 你知道 人们总是说如果你爱某个人
[1:45:28] you have to learn to let it go. 就必须要学会放手
[1:45:31] I thought that was such bullshit. 我以前觉得这话是在放屁
[1:45:35] Till I watched you almost die. 直到我看见你快死了
[1:45:38] In that moment, Stella, 在那一刻 斯黛拉
[1:45:43] nothing mattered to me. 对我来说 除了你
[1:45:46] Except you. 一切都不重要了
[1:45:52] I’m sorry. 我很抱歉
[1:45:58] I don’t wanna go. 我不想走
[1:46:02] All I want is to be with you. 我只想和你在一起
[1:46:09] I can’t. 但是我不能
[1:46:12] I need you to be safe. 我要确保你的安全
[1:46:15] From me. 不被我传染
[1:46:20] I don’t know what comes next, 我不知道接下来会发生什么
[1:46:23] but I don’t regret any of this. 但我不后悔这一切
[1:46:30] Could you close your eyes? 你能闭上你的眼吗
[1:46:33] I just don’t know if I can walk away 我不知道如果你一直看着
[1:46:35] if you’re still looking at me. 我还能不能转身离开
[1:46:44] Please. 求你了
[1:47:03] I love you 我爱你
[1:47:05] so much. 很爱很爱
[1:47:35] He left this for you. 他给你留了这个
[1:48:56] 威尔的 人生清单 爱上斯黛拉
[1:48:56] 今生今世 厮守到老
[1:49:09] Human touch. 互相触碰
[1:49:12] Our first form of communication. 是我们的第一种交流方式
[1:49:15] Safety, security, comfort, 安全 安心 安慰
[1:49:18] all in the gentle caress of a finger. 尽在那一指的轻柔爱抚中
[1:49:22] Or at the brush of lips on a soft cheek. 或是脸颊上的轻轻一吻
[1:49:25] Hey, Stella. You can’t record that. No. 斯黛拉 你可不能录下来 不
[1:49:27] It connects us when we’re happy… 让我们在快乐时彼此相连
[1:49:31] Abby, no. 艾比 不行
[1:49:33] …bolsters us in times of fear… 胆怯时鼓舞我们前行
[1:49:36] Can you turn that off? 你能关上那个吗
[1:49:38] …excites us in times of passion… 热情之时 还有感受爱意之时
[1:49:41] Ah. No. Stella, no. Stop! 不行 斯黛拉 不行 停下
[1:49:44] …and love. 让我们兴奋不已
[1:49:49] We need that touch from the one we love 我们对所爱之人抚摸的渴求
[1:49:51] almost as much as we need air to breathe. 不亚于对空气的需要
[1:49:55] But I never understood the importance of touch. 但我从未理解触摸的重要性
[1:50:00] His touch. 他的触摸
[1:50:03] Until I couldn’t have it. 直到我再也无法感受到
[1:50:09] So, if you’re watching this 所以 如果你在看这个视频
[1:50:13] and you’re able, touch him. 而你 可以触碰到那个他
[1:50:19] Touch her. 或是那个她
[1:50:23] Life’s too short to waste a second. 人生苦短 莫要虚度年华
2019年

Post navigation

Previous Post: A Violent Separation(爆裂兄弟)[2019]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: The Photograph(爱之情照)[2020]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme