英文名称:Fire with Fire
年代:2012
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:54] | What’s he doing in there? | 他怎么还在里面 |
[00:56] | I thought he was right behind us? | 我还以为他一直跟着我们呢 |
[00:58] | He’s getting something for the bar owner. | 他在给店老板拿点东西 |
[01:00] | He’s getting something for the bar owner? | 给店老板拿东西 |
[01:09] | I think I see him. | 我看到他了 |
[01:16] | Mission accomplished. | 任务完成 |
[01:20] | – Here you go, sir. – No no no. | -给 先生 -不用了 |
[01:24] | – Are you sure? – Yeah. | -你确定 -是的 |
[01:26] | That’s an expensive case of Scotch. | 这可是一箱上好的威士忌 |
[01:28] | – Merry Christmas, guys. – Merry Christmas to you. | -祝你们圣诞快乐 -你也圣诞快乐 |
[01:31] | – Thank you very much. – Thanks, man, thanks. | -非常感谢 -谢谢你们 |
[01:34] | So what do you guys say? Happy hour my place 6:00 a.m.? | 早上六点去我家痛饮吧 大家意下如何 |
[01:36] | – Whoo! – Let’s go! | -好啊 -走吧 |
[01:38] | Yeah. Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[01:40] | Let’s do this. | 来吧 |
[01:43] | I’m gonna throw this up front. | 我要把这个放在车前面 |
[01:53] | I’m sorry your night got ruined. | 很抱歉这场火毁了你的这一晚上 |
[01:55] | Hopefully this makes you feel a little better. | 但愿这瓶酒能让你感觉好一点 |
[02:09] | She was cute! Look at you. | 她很漂亮啊 你真行 |
[02:12] | Jeremy Coleman- one-man community outreach program. | 这是杰里米·科尔曼的单身汉外延项目 |
[02:15] | Don’t say it! Okay, I don’t want to hear it. | 别说啦 好啦 我不想听你唠叨了 |
[02:17] | Let’s just try and give this one more than a couple weeks. | 这次先交往几周看看 |
[02:20] | Just because you’ve been domesticated | 得了 你已经被家庭化了 |
[02:21] | doesn’t mean I want to be domesticated. | 不代表着我也愿被家庭化 |
[02:22] | I need you to get domesticated. | 我需要你被家庭化 |
[02:23] | We need another couple to hang out with. | 这样就有另一对陪我们一起出去逛了 |
[02:25] | Ooh, another exciting night of Pictionary? No thank you, I’m good. | 怎么 陪你们晚上看图猜谜 算了吧 我单身很好 |
[02:27] | Pictionary, Charades, some fuckin’ Boggle– | 字谜 词迷 真烦人 |
[02:30] | Yourjabbering is delaying my drinking. Let’s get mobile. | 你们俩唧唧歪歪的耽误我喝酒了 快开始吧 |
[02:32] | I’m right behind you. Let’s do this. | 我随后就到 你们先开始吧 |
[02:34] | We gotta stop by the store, get provisions. | 我们去一趟超市 买点酒菜 |
[02:36] | Hey, what are you doing for Christmas? | 你圣诞节有什么安排 |
[02:39] | What do I do every Christmas? I’m picking up a shift. | 圣诞节还能干啥 我值班 |
[02:41] | We’re having dinner with Maria’s family. You’re invited. | 我们要和玛丽亚的家人吃饭 也邀请你了 |
[02:43] | – She insists. – Thank you, really, | -她非要让你去 -非常感谢 真的 |
[02:45] | but I like working the holidays. | 但我还是更愿意去值班 |
[02:46] | – Let’s go. – Of course. | 走吧 好 |
[03:00] | Hey hey hey. Grab me some– | 给我带点 |
[03:02] | Stop! Before you ask for whatever shit you’re about to ask for, | 停 在开口之前 |
[03:05] | – remember, 15-year-old Scotch. – That means it’s good, Craig. | 你要知道 那可是15年的优质威士忌 克雷格 |
[03:09] | I understand now, fellows. Thank you. | 我明白 伙计 谢谢 |
[03:11] | – Grab me a double bag of Funyuns. – Fuck. | -帮我买2包洋葱圈酥饼 -操 |
[03:13] | – Are you kidding me? – Come on. | -别逗了 -拜托 |
[03:15] | If I’m not mistaken, we’re about to drink this upscale booze | 我没搞错的话 就算是这么好的酒 |
[03:18] | in plastic cups in your shitty apartment at 7:00 in the morning, | 我们也是上午七点 在你那破窝里喝 |
[03:21] | so ease up off the sommelier shit | 所以就别装高雅了 |
[03:23] | – and grab me some fucking Funyuns! – You’re disgusting. | 去给我买面包圈 你真恶心 |
[03:27] | Hey, we’ll be across the street getting gas. All right? | 我们到街对面去加油 |
[03:29] | And some black licorice, Jeremy! | 再带点黑甘草 杰里米 |
[03:31] | I like my licorice like I like my women. | 我爱甘草如同爱老婆 |
[03:34] | Don’t discriminate, Jeremy! | 别歧视这点 杰里米 |
[03:36] | – Yo, Jeremy! What’s up, man? – Morning, fellas! | -你好 杰里米 要买什么 -早上好 伙计们 |
[03:39] | You don’t have to straighten up for me, Calvin, that’s all right. | 你不必替我打理 卡尔文 我自己来就行 |
[03:42] | You know I’m playing in that holiday tournament tomorrow night. | 明晚我要参加节日锦标赛 |
[03:44] | – You better show up this time. – I’ll be there, hey, I’ll be there. | -你这次一定要来 -我会的 我会去的 |
[03:47] | I promise. Hey, Pringles 3-pointer– hit me. | 我保证 嗨 来个薯片三分球 |
[03:50] | – Whoo! – Look at that kid. | -哇 -好小子! |
[03:52] | And that’s why the college scouts keep calling. | 大学球探总是打电话来 |
[03:55] | It’s looking like a full ride now. | 有希望拿到全额奖学金了 |
[03:57] | Hell, they might even take me. | 说不定他们会选上我 |
[03:59] | Yeah right, Dad. Keep dreaming. | 做梦吧 老爸 |
[04:00] | So you’ve been out rescuing cats from trees? | 你们消防队一直闲着没事吧 |
[04:03] | Yeah, something like that. Hey, when are you gonnajoin up? | 差不多 你要不要也来加入我们? |
[04:05] | Yeah right, maybe the Second Coming. | 得了 下辈子吧 |
[04:08] | How you doing, fellas? | 你们好 |
[04:18] | Help you with something? | 有什么需要帮助的吗 |
[04:25] | Keep your nose on the floor, you fucker! | 趴在地上 你这混蛋 |
[04:28] | Settle down. | 别乱动 |
[04:30] | – Now! Okay okay. | -快点 -好 好 |
[04:40] | Don’t you do nothin’. | 别耍花样 |
[04:42] | Okay. | 好 |
[04:44] | Why don’t you come out from around the counter? | 从柜台里走出来 |
[04:52] | Get on your knees right here! | 跪在这里 |
[04:57] | Get your nose on the fuckin’ ground. | 鼻子贴地上 |
[04:58] | Get on your knees! | 快跪下 |
[05:00] | Kneel down. | 跪下 |
[05:07] | Now my man that came in here last week, | 我的人上周告诉过你了 |
[05:12] | he told you I wanted your store. | 我想要你的商店 |
[05:16] | Now you told him that | 而你却告诉他 |
[05:17] | you weren’t gonna give up the lease. | 你不会交出租赁权 |
[05:20] | I told him I was sorry | 我告诉他我很抱歉 |
[05:22] | but this is a good location for us. | 这对我们来说是一个好地点 |
[05:24] | Yeah, I know it’s a good location. | 对 我知道这是个好地点 |
[05:28] | – It’s got freeways. – Yeah. | -有高速公路 -是 |
[05:31] | Easy to move packages in and out. | 装卸货方便 |
[05:33] | I know it. | 这我知道 |
[05:35] | This whole neighborhood | 这片区域 |
[05:37] | belongs to the Eastside Crips. | 归东瘸子帮管 |
[05:39] | Eastside Crips. | 东瘸子帮 |
[05:41] | Look, I have to pay them every month. | 我每个月都向他们交保护费 |
[05:45] | I’m under their protection. | 他们保护我 |
[05:47] | So it’s no disrespect to you, | 不是我不尊重您 |
[05:50] | but that’s the reason you can’t do business here. | 但这正是您不能在这做生意的原因 |
[05:53] | If you want me to, I can call them for you. | 如果您愿意的话 我可以帮您给他们打电话 |
[05:55] | I mean you can talk to ’em for yourself. | 您自己可以和他们谈 |
[05:57] | Look, I’ll get my phone. | 我去拿手机 |
[05:59] | Hey! Put your chin up! | 嘿 把下巴抬起来 |
[06:00] | I was just gettin’ my phone. | 我只是去拿手机 |
[06:02] | I mean if you want to, you can talk to ’em. | 我的意思您愿意的话 您可以和他们谈 |
[06:04] | I’d like that, yeah. Yeah, get your phone. | 我很愿意 恩 去拿你的手机吧 |
[06:09] | Don’t fucking tempt me! I want to! | 别他妈惹我了 我可不客气了 |
[06:13] | Here. | 给 |
[06:17] | Hey, what’s up, cuz? | 怎么了 朋友 |
[06:18] | My name is David Hagan. | 我叫大卫·哈根 |
[06:21] | I don’t care much what yours is. | 我不管你叫什么 |
[06:24] | Listen, you gonna go up against me, I’ll kill you. | 你给我听好了 你要是跟我作对的话 你死定了 |
[06:26] | I’ll kill you and everyone close to you. | 我会杀了你和你身边所有人 |
[06:32] | – Jesus! – Calvin! | -天啊 -卡尔文! |
[06:34] | – No. – Yeah yeah! | -不要 |
[06:36] | – Oh Jesus, oh Jesus Christ. – Shut the fuck up. | -天啊 -闭嘴 |
[06:39] | – Tell him I shot your son. What did you kill him for? | -告诉他我杀了你儿子 -你为什么要杀他 |
[06:41] | Come on, Dennis. Tell him I shot your son. | 过来 丹尼斯 告诉他我杀了你儿子 |
[06:44] | – Come on, Dennis. – Oh my God. | -过来 丹尼斯 -天啊 |
[06:45] | Tell him to prove a point l shot your son. | 向他证明我杀了你儿子 |
[06:48] | It’ll mean more if you do it. | 由你来说会更可信 |
[06:52] | – Shit. – Come on, baby, come on. | -他妈的 -醒醒 孩子 醒醒 |
[06:55] | – Come on, come on. – Nah. | -醒醒 醒醒 -不 |
[06:58] | – No, Dennis! – Now we’re talking. | -不 丹尼斯. -你又说话了 |
[07:05] | Hi, I’m back. | 嗨 我回来了 |
[07:06] | Listen, if I want your territory, | 听好了 如果我想要你的地盘 |
[07:08] | I’ll take your territory. | 我就能得到你的地盘 |
[07:10] | It’s been nice talking to you. | 很高兴和你通话 |
[07:15] | What about him? | 怎么处置他 |
[07:17] | I don’t know, genius. Figure it out. | 我不知道 你自己看着办吧 |
[07:28] | Fuck. | 操 |
[08:14] | Oh God damn it! | 噢 该死的 |
[08:18] | Jeremy! | 杰里米 |
[08:20] | Jeremy! | 杰里米 |
[08:21] | – Oh shit. – What is it, man? | -噢 该死 -怎么了 |
[08:23] | – Jeremy. – Call 911. | -杰里米 -快打911 |
[08:24] | – Jeremy, are you all right? – Call 911. They shot Calvin. | -杰里米,你还好吗 -打911 他们杀了卡尔文 |
[08:28] | – Who? – They shot Dennis. | -谁 -他们杀了丹尼斯 |
[08:30] | Who who who? Who shot Dennis? | 谁 谁 谁 谁杀了丹尼斯 |
[08:40] | Mike! Mike! | 麦克 麦克 |
[08:43] | You’re gonna want to see this. | 你来看看这个 |
[08:48] | – What’s the charge? – Murder in the first. | -什么罪名 -一级谋杀 |
[08:50] | – Who caught the case? – Paxson. | -谁负责这案件 -帕克森 |
[08:52] | I know– there was no evidence at the scene, | 现场没有证据 |
[08:54] | but there was an eyewitness, and he’s solid– | 但有个可靠的目击者 |
[08:56] | he was like three feet away from Hagan. | 当时他离哈根只有三英尺远 |
[08:57] | Please tell me they didn’t fuck this up. | 别告诉我他们把这案子搞砸了 |
[08:59] | It’s a slam dunk even for him. | 即使对帕克森来说 这是铁案 |
[09:01] | – It’s done. – Tell Paxson I’m taking over the case. | -你放心 -告诉帕克森 这案子我接了 |
[09:03] | – When are they making the arrest? – He’s already in the box. | -他们什么时候去抓人 -已经抓来了 |
[09:36] | David Hagan, line up. Let’s go. | 大卫·哈根 起立 我们走 |
[09:48] | Lieutenant. | 中尉 |
[09:56] | How are you doing, Mike? | 你怎么样 麦克? |
[09:58] | Great. | 很好 |
[10:02] | Lieutenant. | 中尉 |
[10:13] | Jeremy, hey. | 杰里米 |
[10:15] | I’m Detective Mike Cella, District Attorney Sharon Westlake. | 我是麦克·塞拉探长 这是检察官 莎朗·韦斯特莱克 |
[10:19] | Harold Gethers, criminal attorney. | 这是犯人律师 哈罗德·盖泽斯 |
[10:25] | When you see the man you saw at the store, | 当你看到超市里的坏人 |
[10:26] | say his number and he’ll step forward | 你就说出号码 他会往前一步 |
[10:28] | and repeat one of the phrases you heard. | 重复一遍你听到的话 |
[10:29] | What he claims to have heard. | 他声称所听到的 |
[10:44] | It’s number four. | 是4号 |
[10:47] | Number four, step forward and repeat the phrase. | 四号 向前一步 重复这句话 |
[10:50] | Number four, please step forward. | 四号 请向前一步 |
[10:51] | Yeah. | 是 |
[11:04] | Jeremy Thomas Coleman | 杰里米·托马斯·科尔曼 |
[11:06] | – Oh my God. – Social security number: | -天哪 -社保号 |
[11:10] | 434-60-5119. He lives at- | 434-60-5119 他住在 |
[11:14] | Okay, for the record I knew nothing about that. | 我郑重声明 我对此一无所知 |
[11:17] | And what he just said does not constitute an actual threat. | 他刚才所说的并不构成真正的威胁 |
[11:20] | – Your client just read– – I believe my client | -你当事人刚刚念了 -我认为我的当事人 |
[11:22] | has not been formally identified. | 还没有被正式确认 |
[11:30] | That’s him. | 就是他 |
[11:32] | We have a responsibility to our witness | 我们要对证人负责 |
[11:34] | – and I don’t mean procedurally. – Obviously. | -不只是法律程序上的责任 -显然 |
[11:36] | I mean emotionally, morally. | 还有情感 道德上的 |
[11:40] | – He ID-‘d Hagan. Jeremy needs to know | -他指认了哈根 杰里米需要知道 |
[11:42] | who he’s testifying against and he needs to know your end of it. | 他指认的是谁和你的立场 |
[11:46] | I’m telling you we’re gonna have to play good cop, bad cop here. | 我们要对他”软硬兼施” |
[11:48] | All right, tell me about him. | 好的 告诉我他的情况 |
[11:50] | Local, born and bred; parents died in a fire when he was eight; | 本地出生长大 八岁时父母死于火灾 |
[11:53] | couple of group homes, some juvie stuff; | 在几家收养所带过 进过少管所 |
[11:56] | entered the fire academy, only job he’s ever had. | 后来进了消防队 一直干这个工作 |
[11:58] | No other family? | 没有其他家人 |
[12:00] | Good. Makes it easier for us. | 很好 对我们更方便了 |
[12:02] | See you in a minute. | 一会儿见 |
[12:06] | Hello, Jeremy, thanks for waiting. | 你好 杰里米 谢谢你等候 |
[12:12] | Before Detective Cella gets here, | 在塞拉探长来之前 |
[12:14] | I’d like to give you some background information, okay? | 我先给你一些嫌疑人背景 好吗 |
[12:18] | Okay. | 好 |
[12:20] | Okay. A few years ago, | 几年前 |
[12:23] | after David Hagan tumed his Aryan following | 在大卫·哈根在圣昆丁把他的雅利安追随者 |
[12:25] | in San Quentin into a street crew, | 集结成街头黑帮后 |
[12:27] | Detective Cella and his partner decided | 塞拉探长和搭档决定 |
[12:29] | to go after his organization. | 追查这一组织 |
[12:32] | They made cases against some of these guys. | 拘捕了他的几个手下 |
[12:36] | They wanted them to flip, to testify for the state. | 希望让他们做污点证人 |
[12:40] | That didn’t work out. | 但没成功 |
[12:43] | Hagan killed Detective Celia’s partner | 哈根杀死了探长的搭档 |
[12:45] | and his partner’s wife. | 还有搭档的妻子 |
[12:51] | You gonna tell him how the DA’s office | 你不打算告诉大为何检察官 |
[12:53] | – gave up on the case? – Stop. | 放弃起诉 -打住 |
[12:55] | That had nothing to do with this case. | 那和这个案子无关 |
[12:57] | Yeah, and neither does a half a dozen or so crimes | 是啊 连同哈根犯下的其他几个案子 |
[13:00] | on Hagan’s rap sheet. | 也没关系 |
[13:02] | – Tell him the truth! – The truth is… | -跟他直说吧 -说实话 |
[13:06] | we can’t get Hagan unless you testify. | 没你的作证 我们奈何不了哈根 |
[13:09] | The truth is Hagan is a sociopath. | 事实上哈根有反社会心理 |
[13:12] | He is a stone-cold killer. He doesn’t give a fuck. | 他是个杀人不眨眼的家伙 |
[13:15] | I will put you in witness protection. | 我会给你申请证人保护 |
[13:17] | The feds will keep you safe. | 联邦调查局会保护你的安全 |
[13:20] | So my whole life just– | 那我以后岂不是 |
[13:23] | just goes away? | 要隐姓埋名 |
[13:25] | You get to keep your first name. | 你只要改个姓就行了 |
[13:30] | You– you gotta be fucking kidding me. | 靠 玩我啊 |
[13:32] | Fucking witness protection. | 证人保护 |
[13:52] | All right. | 好吧 |
[13:56] | I’ll do it. | 我同意 |
[13:58] | – Thank you. – Thank you. | -谢谢你 -谢谢你 |
[14:04] | I’ll do it. | 我同意 |
[14:09] | Your driver’s license, Mr. Coleman. | 你的驾照 科尔曼先生 |
[16:24] | Put your bag on the side please. | 把包放边上 |
[16:27] | Step on through. | 走过来 |
[16:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:33] | You’re late. Come on. | 你迟到了 来吧 |
[16:37] | Right through here. | 这边 |
[16:45] | Hey, Mullen. Mullen, they’re here. | 嘿 马伦 他们来了 |
[16:47] | Go ahead and patch it in. | 让他们进来 |
[16:50] | Come on in and sit down. | 进来吧 坐下 |
[16:54] | – This is Mike Cella. – Hey, Lieutenant. | -这是麦克·塞拉 -嗨 探长 |
[16:57] | I’m gonna be seeing you soon. | 我很快就会见到你 |
[16:59] | The judge moved the case up. We go to trial in two weeks. | 法官把案子上报了 两周后就审判 |
[17:02] | Oh! Thank God! | 噢 太好了 |
[17:06] | I gotta tell you, man, I am so ready to go home. | 伙计 我真想回家了 |
[17:08] | I’ll be the first to buy you a beer– the first of many. | 我会是第一个向你表示谢意的 |
[17:11] | And listen, thank you. Really thank you, man. | 听好了 真的很感谢你 |
[17:14] | – Take care of yourself, all right? – Okay. | -你自己多保重 好吗 -好的 |
[17:19] | Congratulations, son. That’s it. | 祝贺你 可以了 |
[17:21] | Thank you so much. | 多谢! |
[17:22] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
[17:24] | Yes! | 太好了 |
[17:33] | Thank you. | 多谢 |
[17:42] | Taxi taxi! | 出租车 |
[17:56] | What the hell do you think you’re doing? | 你这家伙在干什么 |
[18:02] | We’re US Marshals, not amateurs. | 我们是联邦警察 又不是菜鸟 |
[18:03] | I know you’ve been sneaking out of the apartment we got you | 我知道你经常溜出安排给你的公寓 |
[18:06] | – and coming to this motel. – I’ve been– | -到这个旅馆来 -我 |
[18:08] | I’ve been seeing someone. | 我在约某个人 |
[18:10] | What, you couldn’t wait till you got back home | 难道你就不能收收你那花心 |
[18:11] | to start hooking up with random girls? | 等回了家再勾搭女孩吗 |
[18:13] | It– it’s not like that, okay? | 并不是你想的那样 好不 |
[18:17] | Is she special? | 她很特别吗 |
[18:20] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[18:22] | Very. | 非常特别 |
[18:29] | Now I’m curious. | 现在我倒对她好奇了 |
[18:33] | So tell me about her. | 跟我说说她 |
[18:37] | I said tell me about her! | 跟我说说她 |
[18:42] | She’s kind of a smartass. | 她有点小聪明 |
[18:44] | – So far I like her – Yeah? | -但我很喜欢她 -是吗 |
[18:47] | She likes to run her mouth a lot. | 她总是话特多 |
[18:56] | She’s beautiful. | 她很漂亮 |
[18:59] | She forgets that sometime | 有时候她忘了一点 |
[19:02] | And when this whole thing is over, | 当着些事情结束后 |
[19:04] | she’s coming back to Long Beach with me. | 她会跟我一起回长滩市 |
[19:06] | She’s thinking about it. | 她还没拿定主意 |
[19:10] | It wouldn’t be dating in secret anymore. | 到时我们就不用偷偷摸摸了 |
[19:12] | You’d finally get to meet all my idiot friends. | 你也会见到我那些狐朋狗友 |
[19:16] | It’d be like a real couple. | 像真正的小两口 |
[19:17] | Maybe you feel a certain way about this girl right now, | 或许你现在对这女孩一往情深 |
[19:21] | then when you get back home– | 但等你回到了家 |
[19:23] | Nah. I know how I feel about her. | 我知道我对她的感觉 |
[19:31] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[19:35] | Prove it. | 证明给我看看 |
[20:04] | Hiya. | 你好 |
[20:06] | Good evening. Do you have a reservation? | 晚上好 您有预约吗 |
[20:09] | All I have are crossed fingers. | 我只能祈祷有空房了 |
[20:11] | Well, I’ll see what I can do for you. | 让我帮您查一下 |
[20:14] | Good golly, you got some pretty looking nails there, girl. | 亲 你的指甲油很漂亮啊 |
[20:17] | Thank you. Some people say they match my eyes. | 谢谢 有些人说这和我的眼睛很配 |
[20:21] | That they do. | 的确是 |
[20:23] | Well, it looks like you’re in luck. We have vacancies. | 看来您很幸运 我们有空房 |
[20:26] | It will run you $89, | 需要89元 |
[20:27] | – which includes tax. – It includes tax? | -含税 -是吗 |
[20:29] | – Mm-hmm. – All right. | -是的 -太好了 |
[20:31] | – Will it just be you by yourself? – Actually me and my buddy. | -只有您自己入住吗 -实际上是我和我同伴 |
[20:34] | – Okay. – One room, two beds. | -好的 -二人间 |
[20:35] | Non-smoking, a couple of nights. | 不吸烟 住几晚上 |
[20:42] | All right, farther back today | 好的 今天再远些 |
[20:45] | All right. | 好的 |
[20:50] | All right, go. | 好 开始 |
[21:00] | Good good. | 很好 |
[21:02] | Better. You’re still doing one thing wrong. | 有进步 但还是有处错误 |
[21:05] | It’s what everyone does. You’re anticipating the recoil. | 很多人都这样 你预料到会有后坐力 |
[21:08] | Okay, you’re expecting the gun to kick up, | 知道枪会弹高 |
[21:10] | so you’re compensating by pulling down. | 所以你会把枪口压向下以补偿 |
[21:12] | By the time the gun kicks up, | 但是 当枪弹高的时候 |
[21:13] | the bullet’s long gone. | 子弹早已飞出去了 |
[21:15] | Okay, so just forget about the recoil. It doesn’t matter | 所以别管枪的后坐力 那没关系 |
[21:17] | every single time you pull the trigger. Put your cans on. | 正常瞄准 扣动扳机就行 戴上耳机 |
[21:20] | You’d be surprised by how accurate you can get. | 你会为自己的精准程度所惊讶 |
[21:27] | Oh, look at you. Very cute. | 看 你真行 |
[21:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:33] | You’re right though. I do hesitate. | 你说的对 我确实是会犹豫 |
[21:35] | It’s like every time I get my target between the crosshairs | 每次我从准星里瞄准目标后 |
[21:38] | I wait a second and then I start shaking, you know? | 只要一等我的收就开始抖 |
[21:41] | You see, but you’re not hitting the target. | 记住 打中目标的不是你 |
[21:43] | The gun is. So you have to trust the gun. | 而是枪 所以你要相信枪 |
[21:46] | – Okay. – Breathe, line up your target | -好 -呼吸 瞄准目标 |
[21:48] | and squeeze. That’s all you do. | 然后开枪 就这些 |
[21:57] | Look at that. | 看 |
[21:59] | Okay, you are now officially even hotter. | 你现在看起来更潇洒了 |
[22:02] | What? | 什么? |
[22:04] | – Kiss me. – No no no no. | -亲我 -不要 |
[22:06] | Wait a minute– another free lesson and you haven’t taught me | 等一下 又白教你了 你还没告诉我 |
[22:09] | anything about firefighting. Gimme my gun. | 消防课程呢 还给我给我枪 |
[22:10] | Here you go | 给 |
[22:12] | Well, I don’t have my equipment. | 我没有装备 |
[22:15] | And I need a fire, of course. | 而且我得需要火才行 |
[22:18] | Come on, tell me something. | 给我讲讲吧 |
[22:20] | I wanna know– what’s your favorite part about the job, | 我想知道 除了泡妞之外 |
[22:22] | besides scoring hot chicks, of course? | 你工作中最喜欢的那部分 |
[22:24] | That’s ridiculous. I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 别胡扯了 我不是那种人 |
[22:26] | Yeah right. | 得了吧 |
[22:30] | You know, I just love being part of that group. | 我只是喜欢当消防队的一员 |
[22:32] | Going through all the things you go through just to become a fireman. | 经历层层选拔成为消防员 |
[22:36] | Those guys are my brothers. I consider them family. | 我们情同手足 像家人一样 |
[22:41] | So what’s it really like? | 救火时怎么样的 |
[22:43] | I don’t know, most calls are routine. | 很难说 大多情况下都是例行公事 |
[22:46] | Every once in a while you get that– | 不一会儿就会接到一个火警 |
[22:49] | that call where all hell’s breaking loose | 那里成为火海 |
[22:51] | and you got a structure going up with people inside. | 人们被困在燃烧的建筑里 |
[22:55] | To most people it looks like a blazing monster, | 对大部分人这像是一只燃烧的怪兽 |
[22:56] | but I understand | 但对我来却说是家常 |
[22:57] | how it behaves, how it progresses, | 我知道火怎么燃烧 怎么进展 |
[22:59] | the airflow, the ventilation, materials, flashpoints, | 气流 通风 建材 危险地点 |
[23:02] | construction styles. | 建筑风格 |
[23:04] | I know how to get in, I know how to get out. | 我知道如何进去 如何出来 |
[23:08] | I know where I can go. I know where I can’t go. Things like that. | 哪里可以去 哪里不可以 基本上就是这些 |
[23:11] | But to the people inside, all they see is fire and smoke. | 但对于里面的人 是火和浓烟 |
[23:14] | You know? Just heat and blackness. | 懂吧 就是高热和浓烟 |
[23:16] | And sometimes it happens where that person who’s trapped inside– | 有时候人们被困在里面 |
[23:19] | they don’t wanna go. They panic, they freeze. | 他们不愿走 发慌 吓得走不了 |
[23:22] | Because where I need to take them | 因为 似乎是我要带他们去的地方 |
[23:24] | seems a hell of a lot worse than the spot where they’re still alive. | 比他们所在的地方还要危险 |
[23:28] | – So what do you do? – I get them to focus on me. | -你会怎么办 -我让他们集中精力 |
[23:34] | I try to get their eyes. I try to get their full attention, | 即便是隔着面具 我也会看着他们眼睛 |
[23:36] | even through the mask and the ventilator. | 试图让他们集中精力 |
[23:38] | I say the same thing every time, no matter what, | 不管怎么样 我每次都会说些同样的话 |
[23:41] | because it always works. Kind of like what you taught me back there. | 每次都有效 就像你教我的那样 |
[23:44] | What do you say? | 你说些什么 |
[23:47] | I say “Trust me. | 我说”相信我 |
[23:49] | Do everything that I ask and I promise you’ll stay alive today.” | 按我说的做 我保证你会活下来” |
[23:56] | I miss it. | 真怀念这些 |
[24:04] | So how long do I have to be in Long Beach | 那我要在长滩市住多长时间 |
[24:06] | before I can start calling myself a California girl? | 才能真正的成为加州人呢 |
[24:30] | – Oh, here we go. – Parking karma. | -到了 -卡玛停车场 |
[24:45] | Jeremy, get down! | 杰里米 趴下 |
[25:00] | Stay down, stay down. | 保持趴下 趴下 |
[25:07] | No-ooo! | 不 |
[25:10] | No! | 不 |
[25:13] | No! Please please! | 不 别这样 |
[25:17] | Two is down, one is up. | 有两个 放到一个 |
[25:19] | It’s okay, it’s okay. | 没事的 没事的 |
[25:21] | You’ll be okay. Hold on. | 你会没事的 坚持住 |
[25:22] | I do not have a shot. | 无法射到他们 |
[25:25] | Stay with me, stay with me. | 坚持住 坚持住 |
[25:32] | Move back. We’re gonna move back, come on. | 到后面 我们移到后面去 |
[25:43] | Come on, come on. | 振作点 |
[25:58] | – Darren. – I’m hit, I’m hit. | -达伦 我中弹了 |
[26:01] | Stay down. | 你别动 |
[26:16] | Hey hey hey. It’s okay. | 嘿嘿嘿 没事了 |
[26:34] | Oh shit. | 噢 该死 |
[26:44] | Stay with me, come on. Stay here. | 坚持住 别离开我 |
[26:53] | Somebody call 911! | 快叫救护车 |
[27:03] | Take a deep breath. | 深呼吸 |
[27:18] | What? | 怎么了 |
[27:20] | The bullet’s in deep. | 子弹太深了 |
[27:22] | I’m gonna give you more anesthetic. | 我再给你打点麻药 |
[27:40] | What’s in the shot? | 针里是什么药 |
[27:45] | I can’t help you. You need a trauma surgeon, | 我帮不了你了 你需要一个外科医生 |
[27:48] | a full OR with an anesthesiologist. | 手术室和麻醉师 |
[27:50] | We’re too far from home. I can’t get you those things. | 我们离家太远了 搞不到这些东西 |
[27:58] | – You emptied it, right? – Of course I did. | -你已经缷了子弹 对吧 -当然 |
[28:19] | You wanna talk? | 要说说话吗 |
[28:22] | No. | 不了 |
[28:30] | You want the light? | 需要开灯吗 |
[28:35] | No. | 不 |
[28:53] | Hey, where is she? Is she okay? | 嘿 她在哪 还好不好 |
[28:56] | The wounds are superficial. She’s fine. | 她伤口比较浅 没事 |
[28:58] | I need you to have a seat. Have a seat and listen. | 你得给我坐下 听我说 |
[29:03] | Three days ago, a case manager | 三天前 联邦证人保护部的一个管理员 |
[29:05] | at WITSEC headquarters in DC was killed. | 被杀害了 |
[29:08] | It looked like a mugging. | 表面上是一起抢劫 |
[29:10] | They took his watch, took his wedding ring, | 他们抢了他的表 结婚戒指 |
[29:12] | wallet, cash. | 钱包和现金 |
[29:14] | But as it turns out, four hours before he died | 但实际上 他死之前四小时 |
[29:17] | he accessed your file. | 看过你的文档 |
[29:19] | So they paid him for your location | 所以他们买通他得到了你的住址 |
[29:22] | and then they killed him to tie it up. | 然后杀了他以灭口 |
[29:27] | Now, son, this will never happen again. | 这种事情不会有下次了 |
[29:30] | Access to your records will be restricted | 只有联邦证人保护部的行政办公室 |
[29:33] | to the executive office of WITSEC. | 才有资格调阅你的档案 |
[29:35] | All your communications will be double blind. | 你的所有通讯都会双向保密 |
[29:37] | Full black box. Go ahead. | 彻底保密 你来说吧 |
[29:42] | These were found in the shooter’s van. | 这些是在枪手的车上发现的 |
[29:56] | Oh my God. You gotta be fucking kidding. | 哦 天啊 怎么会这样 |
[30:01] | Now I’m not judging anybody | 我不会审判任何一个人 |
[30:04] | not tonight. | 至少今晚不会 |
[30:06] | I mean, you’re only human. | 你只是一个普通人 |
[30:11] | But why do you think they went after the both of you? | 但是 你想想 为什么他们会追杀你们两个呢 |
[30:14] | Hell, you’re the witness. Why not go after you alone? | 因为你是证人 为什么不只追杀你呢 |
[30:19] | Because you cared for her. | 因为你喜欢他 |
[30:23] | So the safest thing for both of you is to be nowhere near one another. | 所以对你们两个最安全的方法就是互不见面 |
[30:26] | No. No, you need to let me be with her. | 不 不 你得让我和她在一起 |
[30:29] | I need to make sure that she’s safe. | 我得确保她是安全的 |
[30:30] | – No, she is safe. – How do you know she’s gonna be safe? | -她是安全的 -你怎么知道她安全 |
[30:33] | She is safe. She’s under guard and wherever she’s going– | 无论她去哪都有人保护她 |
[30:35] | She’s going with me, God damn it! I need to see her! | 她必须和我在一块 该死的 我要见她 |
[30:38] | Marshal Durham is on a plane and in the air. | 达勒姆警官已经乘飞机走了 |
[30:41] | Hell, I don’t even know where it’s heading. | 连我都不知道她去哪了 |
[30:43] | And that’s for her safety and for yours! | 那是为了她的安全 还有你的! |
[30:46] | – What do you mean? She’s gone? – She’s gone. | -什么意思 她走了 -她走了 |
[30:57] | Your new identity is already being arranged. | 你的新身份已经在安排了 |
[31:00] | When it’s done, we’ll take you out of New Orleans. | 等都安排好了 我们会带你离开新奥尔良 |
[31:03] | You’ve been erased. | 你被清零了 |
[31:05] | You don’t exist. | 你身份不存在了 |
[31:07] | You’re a ghost. | 就像幽灵一样 |
[31:10] | But you’ll be safe. | 但是你会安全 |
[31:16] | When do I get to see her? | 我什么时候能再见到她 |
[31:20] | Not till after the trial. | 指导审判结束后 |
[31:22] | You just sit tight. | 你先坐在这儿别动 |
[31:35] | Hang on to yourself. The case just bled out all over the street. | 把持住你自己 这件案子闹得满城风雨 |
[31:38] | There was a hit out on Jeremy, a federal agent was shot. | 有人曾想暗杀杰里米 一个探员被射伤了 |
[31:40] | – Jeremy Coleman? – Jeremy’s off the grid. | -杰里米 -脱离危险了 |
[31:42] | – What federal agent was shot? – That’s all the information I have. | -那个警员受伤了 -我只知道这么多 |
[31:44] | – Who are you talking to? – The marshals in charge. | -谁跟你说的 -负责的警员 |
[31:46] | All right. Get me on the phone with them right now. | 好的 赶快电话联系他们 |
[31:49] | Lieutenant Cella, all due respect, | 塞拉中尉 恕我直言 |
[31:52] | this water’s a fair bit deeper than what you’re used to. | 这案子比你以前的案子更棘手 |
[31:56] | You’re absolutely right. | 你说的没错 |
[32:00] | I’m just a small-town cop, | 我只是一个小镇警察 |
[32:02] | so if you could help me and pick out some small words | 所以希望您能小说两句告诉我 |
[32:05] | and explain to me exactly how you’re gonna protect this guy. | 你们打算怎样保护他 |
[32:08] | You know I can’t provide you with any details. | 你明白我不能告诉你任何细节的 |
[32:12] | Just tell me what kind of protection you have. | 只要告诉我你们提供何种保护就行了 |
[32:15] | Well, the full weight and resources | 好吧 联邦法警署已经 |
[32:17] | of the United States Marshals Service | 出动了最大警力 |
[32:19] | is being brought to bear. | 来保护他 |
[32:21] | Yes, I can almost feel it right now. | 是啊 我现在就感觉出来了 |
[32:24] | How about this? Why don’t you just give me the boy? | 这样吧 你把那小子给我怎样 |
[32:26] | All right? He can sleep on my couch. | 行不行 他可以睡我沙发上 |
[32:29] | I got cold beer in the fridge. I have ESPN on the TV. | 我冰箱里有啤酒 电视能收到体育台 |
[32:33] | I have a 9mm Beretta. | 还有一把9毫米口径贝瑞塔手枪 |
[32:35] | I have a Ruger Security Six .357 Magnum, | 一把录个安全公司的357马格南 |
[32:38] | a Remington 86 tactical shotgun. | 再加一把雷明顿86战术散弹枪 |
[32:41] | So you tell Hagan’s men if they wanna get this boy, | 你告诉哈根的手下 如果要杀他的话 |
[32:44] | they’re gonna have to go through me! | 先过我这一关 |
[32:46] | Do you understand that, you third-grade motherfuckers? | 你明白吗 你这个下三滥 |
[32:53] | Lieutenant, I realize how much this case means to you. | 中尉 我知道这案子对你多重要 |
[33:04] | How’s he doing? | 他现在怎么样 |
[33:07] | Well, he’s better than I expected. | 比我预计的要好 |
[33:10] | He’s a tough kid. | 是个坚强的孩子 |
[33:15] | I want you to tell him something for me, please. | 我想让你带我转告他一句话 |
[33:19] | I want you to tell him that I said I’m sorry. | 就说我对不起他 |
[33:23] | Did you hear that? | 听到了吗 |
[33:25] | Tell him I said I’m sorry. | 告诉他我很抱歉 |
[33:27] | You should tell him you’re sorry, too. | 你也应向他说对不起 |
[33:33] | I’m sorry to take up so much of your time, Marshal. | 很抱歉耽误您这么长时间 警长 |
[33:35] | I know that the federal government really doesn’t– | 我知道联邦政府根本不 |
[34:01] | That’s what we’re doing. | 那正是我们要做的 |
[34:03] | – The unit’s open, it’s all clear. – All right. | -门已经打开了 是安全的 -好的 |
[34:05] | Why don’t you go grab what you need | 收拾好你的东西 |
[34:07] | and then we’ll get you out of town. | 然后我们带你出去城 |
[34:45] | Hello. | 你好 |
[34:47] | My man pulled your girl’s phone records. | 我的人搞到了你女人的电话记录 |
[34:51] | Now she dials this number late at night, | 她在深夜拨打这个号码 |
[34:54] | you talk for hours. | 跟你聊几个小时 |
[34:58] | See, now you and I, | 现在就你和我 |
[35:00] | we never got to talk, you know, just us. | 我们从来没单独聊过 |
[35:03] | Yeah, that’s a shame. | 耶 太可惜了 |
[35:07] | I’m guessing | 我猜 |
[35:09] | you’re with the police. | 你现在和警察在一起 |
[35:14] | You see, | 你看 |
[35:17] | I can talk to you in an honest way. | 我可以和你坦诚谈话 |
[35:20] | See, in a way they can’t. | 而他们却不会 |
[35:23] | So let’s just– | 让我们 |
[35:25] | let’s just talk. Just us, come on. | 让咱们俩来聊聊 就咱俩 |
[35:27] | All right. | 好的 |
[35:32] | It’s so simple. | 很简单 |
[35:34] | Don’t testify | 别出庭作证 |
[35:36] | and this will all be over with. | 这件事就过去了 |
[35:39] | No, it’ll be over once you’re sentenced. | 不 你被判决了才是真正结束 |
[35:41] | You– you’ve got– | 你 你搞 |
[35:43] | you’ve got that all wrong, see, Jeremy. | 你搞错了 杰里米 |
[35:46] | See, I go to prison | 我进了过监狱 |
[35:48] | and I keep running my crew. | 依然能够组织我的手下活动 |
[35:51] | I’m gonna keep a contract out on you and your girlfriend | 我会依然履行和你及你女友的合同 |
[35:55] | for as long as it takes. | 不管用多长时间 |
[35:57] | And this won’t be over until the both of you are dead. | 直到你们两个都死了才结束 |
[36:00] | Now– now that can happen anywhere. | 现在 你们可能死在任何地方 |
[36:02] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[36:04] | Let me see. | 我看看 |
[36:06] | How about | 如果死在 |
[36:09] | Monticello, Indiana? | 印第安纳州蒙蒂塞洛怎么样 |
[36:11] | At the lake house, | 在湖边别墅 |
[36:13] | where your girl’s family has reunions. | 你女友和家人在那里团聚 |
[36:16] | I think the next one’s in July. I can’t wait to go to that one. | 下次会是在七月 我都等不及要去了 |
[36:22] | Hey, when are the two of you getting married? | 嘿 你们俩打算什么时候结婚 |
[36:26] | I bet that’s gonna be a special day, huh? | 我敢打赌那将会是很特别的一天 |
[36:28] | You gonna invite all your family and friends… | 你会邀请所有的家人和朋友 |
[36:31] | Craig, Adam, | 克雷格 亚当 |
[36:34] | Trey. | 特雷 |
[36:35] | Carlos… | 卡洛斯 |
[36:38] | and how about a couple of my guys? | 再邀请上我的几个手下怎么样 |
[36:44] | Or maybe I’ll just wait. | 或者我先等等 |
[36:48] | You know, | 你懂的 |
[36:50] | maybe I’ll just wait for years | 或许我会等上几年 |
[36:52] | until you and your girl, | 知道你和你女人 |
[36:55] | you got some kids of your own. | 有了小孩 |
[36:57] | Then my men… | 然后我的手下 |
[37:02] | They’ll come and kill them while you watch. | 会在你眼皮底下杀死他们 |
[37:07] | You see, what you don’t understand, Jeremy, is… | 杰里米 你不明白的是 |
[37:14] | prison time | 坐牢 |
[37:17] | ain’t nothing but time. | 除了时间没别的 |
[37:20] | Now you wanna live | 总有一天 我会找到你 |
[37:22] | knowing that one day– | 你心里明白的 |
[37:25] | one day, son, | 你愿意余生都在 |
[37:27] | I will find you? | 这样的恐惧中度过吗 |
[37:29] | No, you’re not gonna touch her. | 不 我不会让你碰她 |
[37:34] | I’ll kill you before I let that happen. | 在那发生之前我会杀了你 |
[37:41] | Look, | 听着 |
[37:43] | testify, don’t testify, | 作证或者不作证 |
[37:46] | you’re both dead anyway. | 你都会死 |
[37:47] | That’s just for talking back. | 因为你顶我的嘴了 |
[37:49] | No, you listen to me, you son of a bitch, you’re dead. | 不 你给我挺好 狗娘养的 你死定了 |
[37:52] | You hear me? | 你听见了 吗 |
[37:54] | You are fucking dead. | 你他妈死定了 |
[37:55] | You tell me exactly how someone like you’s gonna kill me. | 你倒说说 像你这样如何能杀掉我 |
[38:00] | Because I’m a ghost. I don’t exist. | 因为我是一个幽灵 我不存在 |
[38:02] | I’m gonna find you. I’m gonna kill you. | 我会找到你 杀了你 |
[38:05] | I’m gonna disappear and nobody will ever know. | 然后消失掉 没人会知道 |
[38:08] | To hell with witness protection. | 我不需要什么证人保护 |
[38:11] | You’re gonna need protection from me. | 是你才需要保护 |
[38:13] | I’m gonna need protection from you? | 我该受保护 |
[38:18] | Oh shit! | 该死 |
[38:20] | I’m gonna need protection from you. | 我要被保护防止被你杀害 |
[38:26] | Shit. | 该死 |
[38:29] | Fuck. Oh fuck. Fuck. | 操 |
[38:57] | Why don’t you go hurry him up? | 你去催一下 他吧 |
[39:06] | Jeremy | 杰里米 |
[39:14] | How we doing? | 干什么呢 |
[39:18] | Jeremy? | 杰里米 |
[39:32] | Hey! He’s running! | 嘿 他逃跑了 |
[39:37] | – He’s running! – Stay off the radios! | -他在逃跑 -别用无线通信 |
[39:39] | Find him, but we’ve gotta keep this quiet | 找到他 但别声张 |
[39:42] | for his own protection! | 这是为了他的安全 |
[39:43] | Shit! | 该死 |
[40:32] | That’s truly horrifying. | 真是太可怕了 |
[40:36] | Thank God Mr. Coleman | 谢天谢地 科尔曼先生 |
[40:38] | survived these hideous acts of random violence. | 没在这次偶然枪击事件中死亡 |
[40:42] | How do you say that shit with a straight face? | 你怎么有脸说这种话 |
[40:44] | Your Honor? | 法官 |
[40:45] | The police are executing search warrants right now | 警方现在正在申请对哈根 |
[40:48] | on Hagan and all of his people. | 和他的手下的搜查令 |
[40:50] | I’m confident those warrants will prove fruitless. | 我相信搜查不出什么 |
[40:53] | Come on, physical proof or not, | 拜托 不管有无证据 |
[40:54] | basic common sense says that Hagan needs to be locked up. | 平常识就知道哈根应该被关起来 |
[40:57] | Your Honor, I’m asking you to revoke that bail order. | 法官 我请求您撤回保释令 |
[41:01] | Your Honor, may I speak plainly? | 法官大人 我能坦白说吗 |
[41:04] | If there was someone out there, | 如果我的当事人有手下 |
[41:05] | operating independently of my client, | 在外面独自行动 |
[41:08] | attempting to bring harm to Mr. Coleman, | 试图杀害科尔曼先生 |
[41:10] | incarcerating my client will do nothing to prevent that. | 那么监禁我的当事人也是无济于事的 |
[41:14] | In the absence of actual evidence of any sort, | 没有任何证据 |
[41:16] | all you’d be doing, with due respect, Your Honor, | 恕我直言 法官大人 |
[41:19] | is demonstrating extreme prejudice | 囚禁我的当事人是极大的偏见 |
[41:21] | and providing me with grounds for appeal | 这会给我充分的理由上诉 |
[41:24] | of any future conviction, not to mention | 去否决将来的判决 |
[41:26] | grounds for a complete dismissal. Now in regards to that, | 甚至是驳回上诉 所以考虑到这一点 |
[41:29] | I welcome such an action. | 我欢迎这样的行为 |
[41:31] | By all means, lock him up. | 通过一切手段 囚禁他 |
[41:54] | Man, who’s this Wonder-Bread-lookin’ motherfucker walkin’ around? | 哥们 在那边走来走去的油面小生是他妈的谁啊 |
[42:00] | Hey, can I talk to you guys for a second? | 我能和你们谈会儿吗 |
[42:02] | You in the wrong neighborhood, cuz. | 你找错人了 哥们 |
[42:04] | – I’m not looking for trouble. – Nah, fuck that, man. | -我不是来找麻烦的 -不 去你的 |
[42:07] | You ought to get you a hat that says “Undercover Cop.” | 你应该带个帽子 然后说”卧底警察” |
[42:09] | – I’m not a cop. – You better not be, motherfucker, | -我不是警察 -你最好不是 操 |
[42:12] | ’cause you fucking suck at it. | 因为你太逊了 |
[42:14] | Keep on walking, cuz, | 快滚吧 |
[42:16] | you gonna scare off my customers and shit. | 你会吓走我的顾客 |
[42:18] | I am a customer. | 我就是顾客 |
[42:20] | All right? I want a gun. | 是吗 我想买枪 |
[42:23] | Gun store, homie. | 去枪店啊 弱逼 |
[42:24] | I want a gun that can’t be traced. | 我要把不能被查到的枪 |
[42:26] | Look here, cuz. | 听着 哥们 |
[42:28] | – We don’t sell steel to white boys. – I’m not looking for any– | -我们不卖给白人家伙 -我不是来 |
[42:31] | Jesus. | 天啊 |
[42:33] | God, oh! | 天 噢 |
[42:35] | See what the fuck you did? | 看你他妈做了什么 |
[42:36] | Trying to tell your ass. Now you done fuck with the muscle. | 劝你你不听 现在你得挨揍了 |
[42:42] | Put your teeth on the curb, man. | 牙齿咬住路砖 |
[42:45] | Hey, cuz, let me “American History X” this boy. | 让我给这个家伙建个”美国X档案” |
[42:49] | I always wanted to do that. | 我一直想这么做 |
[42:51] | – I’m not a cop! – Shut the fuck up! | -我不是警察 -你他妈闭嘴 |
[42:57] | L– I need the gun to kill David Hagan. | 我需要把枪去杀大卫·哈根 |
[43:00] | I wanna kill David Hagan. | 我要杀了大卫·哈根 |
[43:04] | Don’t fuck with me, boy. | 别他妈逗我 小子 |
[43:06] | Let’s take a ride, cuz. | 让我们带他转转 |
[43:08] | Hey, Wonder Bread, get your ass up. | 嘿 弱逼 快起来 |
[43:12] | I got it. | 我来拿 |
[43:14] | Get your ass in the car. | 快他妈进车里 |
[43:20] | No, fool, not the back seat. | 不 笨蛋 不是坐后座上 |
[43:22] | Get your ass in the trunk. | 是进后备箱 |
[43:26] | I can ride in the back fucking seat, man. | 我可以坐后面座位上 哥们 |
[43:28] | Get your ass in the motherfucking trunk! | 快他妈进后备箱 |
[43:32] | Put this on. | 带上这个 |
[43:34] | You’ll get there safe–just in the dark. | 蒙上眼睛 你会安全到达的 |
[43:52] | Lamar! | 拉马尔 |
[43:57] | Lamar!We got company. | 拉马尔!我们来了个伙伴 |
[44:07] | Welcome to the Eastside. | 欢迎来到东瘸子帮 |
[44:08] | Yeah. Why you ain’t up in Bixby Knolls? | 耶 你为什么不在比克斯比诺尔斯 |
[44:12] | – Problems at the country club? – I ain’t from Bixby Knolls. | -俱乐部里有麻烦 -我不是来自比克斯比诺尔斯 |
[44:15] | You sure as fuck ain’t from here either. | 那你他妈肯定也不是这儿的 |
[44:17] | So we got a white boy | 我们抓到了一个白鬼 |
[44:19] | who wants to smoke Hagan. | 他想痛扁哈根 |
[44:21] | – Ain’t this a bitch? – It’s a long story, but it’s him or me. | -那个婊子 -说来话长了 但是有他没我 |
[44:24] | – And who are you?- Nobody, cuz. | -你到底是谁 -无名小卒 |
[44:27] | That’s right.Nobody, literally nobody. | 没错 无名小卒 就是无名小卒 |
[44:30] | But if I do pull this off, Hagan’ll be gone, | 但是如果我全力以赴 哈根就会死掉 |
[44:32] | and you guys can take the credit. | 你们也可以得到这份荣誉 |
[44:33] | I know that he’s competition for you. | 我知道他和你们竞争 |
[44:36] | I could be doing you guys a favor. | 我可以顺便帮你们忙 |
[44:38] | Pffft.Stone cold Bixby! | 冷面杀手比克斯啊! |
[44:40] | Man, fuck this shit, man. He wasting your fuckin’ time, nigga. | 操 你这傻逼 他在浪费你时间 |
[44:44] | Let us take him out the back, cuz. Trust me. | 让我们把他赶出去 相信我 |
[44:52] | Naw. He’s a customer. | 不 他是顾客 |
[44:55] | C’mon. | 进来吧 |
[45:13] | What a selection. | 选什么样的 |
[45:16] | Now what you trying to do, man, you gonna need | 哥们 你要做的事情 需要 |
[45:18] | – some motherfuckin’ weight. Trust me. – The Glock 21. | -他妈的有点分量的家伙 相信我 -格洛克21 |
[45:20] | – The Glock 21? – Yeah. | -格洛克21 -是的 |
[45:22] | You hear this white motherfucker? | 你们听到这白鬼说的了吗 |
[45:25] | Glock 21, man, you could’ve got this shit from Kmart, man! | 格洛克21 在卡玛特商店就可以买到 哥们 |
[45:28] | From aisle one next to the Pampers! | 过道直走 就在旁边 |
[45:29] | Look at this motherfucker, take a look at that shit. | 看看这些 |
[45:31] | We got AK-47s over here, dawg. | 我们有AK-47 傻逼 |
[45:33] | – I don’t know how to shoot the AK-47. – Check this shit out, man. | -我不知道如何用AK47 -看看这个 |
[45:36] | You tryin’ to be the motherfucking Grim Reaper and shit? | 你他妈想成为死神吗 |
[45:38] | – You gonna have to get grim. – I learned how to shoot on this gun. | -你会搞砸的 -我只学过用这种枪 |
[45:41] | – Fuck that. – I learned how to fuck | -操 -我还学了怎么操 |
[45:43] | on this dumb bitch at the rec center. | 那些娱乐中心的蠢婊子呢 |
[45:45] | Her grill all fucked up, teeth sideways, | 她都被操飞了 牙齿都操飞了 |
[45:47] | throwing gang signs and titties hanging ’em out. | 东西乱飞 奶子一甩一甩的 |
[45:49] | Man, I’m hard bangin’ that shit, man, but then I upgraded. | 搞的时候很难 但我搞完她之后我就升级了 |
[45:52] | – You know what I’m sayin’? – Hey, shut the fuck up! | -你知道我说的意思吧 -嘿 他妈的闭嘴 |
[45:54] | Enough of that shit, all right? | 他妈的扯够了没 |
[46:00] | Can I? | 我可以吗 |
[46:03] | Can this be traced? | 这个能被查到吗 |
[46:05] | No, it can’t be motherfuckin’ traced. | 不 不能查到 |
[46:07] | The shit ain’t even been fired. | 这货都没开过火 |
[46:09] | The serial number’s been filed out. That’s virgin steel. | 序列号已经被锉掉了 这是”处女枪” |
[46:17] | Hey, look, now you wondering if I think you can kill Hagan? | 嘿 现在我开始怀疑你是否能杀哈根了 |
[46:22] | I don’t know what the fuck you can do. | 我不知道你到底能做些什么 |
[46:27] | But I think you could be trouble. | 但我觉得对他你就是个麻烦 |
[46:29] | You could occupy some of his time. | 你可以牵制他 |
[46:31] | Even if it’s only 30 minutes when he gain’ somewhere to drop off your body. | 虽然他让人把你干掉只会花三十分钟的时间 |
[46:38] | 500 for the piece, man. Bullets are on the house. | 500美元 子弹免费 |
[46:49] | Give it to him. | 给他 |
[47:02] | I hope you got some gas money left | 希望你口袋里 |
[47:04] | in them motherfuckin’ pockets of yours, motherfucker. | 还剩点打的费 |
[47:50] | Jeremy? | 杰里米 |
[47:52] | Yeah, I had a feeling you’d answer this phone. | 是 我预感你会接这个电话 |
[47:58] | I wasn’t supposed to, but… | 我没预料到 但 |
[48:01] | I knew you’d call. | 我知道你会打给我 |
[48:03] | How are you? | 你还好吗 |
[48:07] | I’m a little woozy, a little tired, but… | 我有点头晕 疲惫 但 |
[48:11] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[48:13] | I’m just sad I missed all your heroics. | 我只是为错过你的壮举而伤心 |
[48:16] | That’s all right. | 没关系 |
[48:17] | It’ll give me a chance to exaggerate it later. | 这给我一个以后吹嘘自己的机会 |
[48:22] | Jeremy? | 杰里米 |
[48:25] | You have to come back in. | 你得回来 |
[48:28] | I know that things got bad, | 我知道事情很糟糕 |
[48:30] | but you can’t be out there on your own. | 但是你不能孤身一人在外 |
[48:34] | So wherever it is that you are, please just go to a police station | 所以不管你现在在哪 先到附近警局去吧 |
[48:37] | and tell them to call the marshals. | 告诉他们去联系法警 |
[48:40] | Okay? You’re not safe. | 好吗?你现在不安全 |
[48:42] | But you are safe. | 但你是安全的 |
[48:44] | That’s the only thing that matters to me. | 这对我来说才是最重要的 |
[48:49] | Whatever happens, I want you to know that. | 不管发生什么事 我想告诉你的是 |
[48:55] | Please don’t do this to me. | 别这么对我 |
[48:59] | Jeremy? | 杰里米 |
[49:03] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[49:08] | Get rid of this phone. | 别用这手手机了 |
[49:10] | I’m not gonna call you again. | 我不会再联系你了 |
[49:13] | No, Jeremy | 不 杰里米 |
[49:52] | – What’d I fucking tell you? – Oh shit. | -我告诉你什么来着 -该死 |
[49:54] | For fuck’s sake! Talk to him tomorrow. | 明天去找他谈 |
[49:57] | He’s working at the Obispo. | 他在奥比斯波工作 |
[50:00] | Right there. Hands up! | 别动 举起手来 |
[50:02] | Jeremy fucking Coleman. | 操 杰里米·科尔曼 |
[50:07] | You throw it away. | 扔掉 |
[50:08] | Throw your fuckin’ gun! | 扔了你的枪 |
[50:11] | Calm down. Calm yourself down. | 冷静 冷静 |
[50:14] | – Around the corner. – What? | -靠着墙角 -什么 |
[50:15] | Get around the fucking corner! | 靠着墙角 |
[50:20] | – It’s Gethers. – Hold on. | -是盖泽斯 别挂 |
[50:22] | All right. Later. | 好的 等会儿 |
[50:25] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[50:26] | He wants to talk about your plea bargain. | 他想和你谈一谈你的认罪请求 |
[50:30] | Oh, he does? | 是吗 |
[50:33] | Let’s go run an errand. | 让我们过去一趟吧 |
[50:36] | – Go to the fuckin’ corner! – This is a fuckin’ big mistake. | -到墙角去 -你他妈犯大错了 |
[50:39] | Shut the fuck up and get against the wall. | 给我闭嘴 靠着墙角 |
[50:46] | All right. Sit down. | 好的 坐下 |
[50:48] | Back against the wall! | 靠墙 |
[50:56] | Okay, now what? | 好 干什么? |
[50:58] | I’m gonna kill Hagan. | 我要杀哈根 |
[51:01] | – Is that so? – That’s right. | -就这些吗 -是的 |
[51:03] | What’s “Obispo”? Who’s gonna be there? | 奥比斯波是什么 谁要到那里 |
[51:08] | Throw me your phone. | 给我你手机 |
[51:14] | When I was a kid, I wanted to be a boxer. | 我小的时候一直相当拳击手 |
[51:17] | I worked and worked, | 我一直努力去练习 |
[51:20] | but then I realized it wasn’t gonna happen, | 但后来我意识到这是不可能的 |
[51:22] | because I didn’t have it in me. | 因为我没有天赋 |
[51:25] | You tell me how to get to Hagan. | 你告诉我你要去杀哈根 |
[51:27] | Now you wanna be some badass assassin, | 你现在想做个冷面杀手 |
[51:30] | but you haven’t got it in you. | 但你同样也没有天赋 |
[51:37] | Dude, I will shoot you in the fucking knee | 哥们 我会射烂你的膝盖 |
[51:40] | if you don’t tell me how to get to Hagan. Do you understand me? | 如果你不告诉我怎么找到哈根的话 懂吗 |
[51:51] | Henry Cooper had 4% body fat. | 亨利·库珀有4%的体脂肪 |
[51:54] | Now do I look like I’ve got 4% body fat? | 看我有4%的体脂肪吗 |
[51:57] | No. And you ain’t gonna pull that fucking trigger! | 没有 你也没胆量开枪 |
[52:07] | Fuck! | 操 |
[52:13] | Wait wait! Fuck! | 等等 操 |
[52:19] | Ah, so you’re one of those, huh? | 有两下啊 |
[52:21] | Wait please. | 等等 |
[52:24] | Whoo. Come on. What you got there? What you got? | 唔 来啊 你有些什么本事呢 |
[52:51] | Oh shit. Fuck. | 操 该死 |
[52:53] | Fuck. | 操 |
[53:06] | The Aryan brother | 那个雅利安人 |
[53:08] | is without care. | 不受保护 |
[53:12] | He walks where the weak | 无所顾忌 他去的地方 |
[53:15] | and the heartless won’t dare. | 是弱者和无情之人不敢去的 |
[53:21] | For the Aryan brother, death holds | 在这个雅利安人面前 |
[53:25] | no fear. | 死神也望而却步 |
[53:29] | Vengeance will be his… | 他活着的兄弟们 |
[53:34] | through his brothers | 将会一直在那里 |
[53:37] | still there. | 为他报仇 |
[54:25] | Oh shit, oh shit. | 该死 |
[54:38] | Throw your weapons out! | 扔下武器 |
[54:41] | If you’re hurt, I can help you, | 如果你受伤了 我可以帮你 |
[54:44] | but you gotta throw out your weapons! | 但你得扔掉武器 |
[55:29] | George, please tell me that’s not a dead guy. | 乔治 别告诉我那人已经死了 |
[55:31] | – It’s a dead guy. – Are you fucking kidding me? | -死了 -你他妈在逗我吗 |
[55:34] | It’s a terrible tragedy, huh? | 很悲剧 对吧 |
[55:36] | It’s a fucked up weekend is what it is. | 他搞砸了一个周末 |
[55:38] | Fuck. Who is this? | 操 这是谁 |
[55:41] | Looks like he got jumped and his buddies in the SUV down there, | 看起来是他从车里跳了下来 他同班还在车里 |
[55:44] | they came riding to the rescue, | 他们过来营救 |
[55:46] | but I’m pretty sure it didn’t work out. | 但我很确定没成功 |
[55:48] | – What is that shit carved in his face? – It’s E.C., Eastside Crips. | -他脸上刻得是什么 -E.C 东瘸子帮 |
[55:52] | This is gang retaliation. | 这是帮派之争 |
[55:56] | Yeah. Yeah yeah, what do you got for me? | 是 是啊 有什么要和我说的 |
[56:02] | – Hey, Lieutenant? – Hey, what’s up? | -嘿 中尉 -嘿 怎么了 |
[56:05] | – I thought you should see this. – What is it? | -你应该看看这个 -这是什么 |
[56:08] | Partial print. It’s not much, but I think | 部分指纹 不多 但我认为 |
[56:10] | – we can get a hit off of it. – All right. | -我们可以追踪它 -好的 |
[56:12] | Take this to the lab. Get the results back to me. | 拿到实验室 等结果出来了告诉我 |
[56:15] | – Only me. – Only you | -只有我 -只有你 |
[56:17] | Thanks, Paul. | 多谢 保罗 |
[56:23] | – Hello? – Lieutenant Cella. | -你好 -塞拉中尉 |
[56:26] | – Who is this? – I think it’s time we met | -你是谁 -是时候该我们见面了 |
[56:29] | face to face. | 面对面 |
[57:53] | This just in, breaking news out of Long Beach: | 这将会是长滩市的爆炸新闻 |
[57:57] | a man nearly beaten to death. | 一个人惨遭毒打致死 |
[57:59] | Let’s go now to our field reporter at the scene. | 让我们来看现场报道 |
[58:00] | The victim, Craig Tucker, is listed in critical condition. | 受害人克雷格·塔克 现在病情危重 |
[58:04] | Those injuries are described as being very severe, | 他伤势很严重 |
[58:07] | and it is not immediately clear whether or not he will recover. | 现在还不确定他是否能够恢复 |
[58:10] | A police spokesman says the search for suspects is ongoing. | 警方发言人说正在进行搜查嫌疑犯 |
[58:13] | But they have no further comment. Back to you. | 但没有更多评论 回到主播 |
[58:17] | In other news, citizens are outraged… | 另一条新闻 市民们被激怒了 |
[58:29] | – Wait for me. – Come on, slowpoke. | -等等我 -快点 慢死了 |
[58:33] | No no, I’m heading to the hospital before my shift. | 不 我得再值班前赶去医院 |
[58:38] | – Uh… – Shut it off. | -嘘 -关了手机 |
[58:39] | Yeah. Look, I’ll see you there. | 耶 那边见 |
[58:41] | No questions, | 不准问问题 |
[58:43] | just listen to me. | 听我说 |
[58:45] | I need you to do exactly what I tell you to do, okay? | 我要你按照我说的去做 行吗 |
[58:48] | – Okay. Yeah. – I need you to let everybody know | -好 -你要通知大家以后要格外小心 |
[58:50] | that they gotta be very careful right now. Nobody stays at their place. | 都不要待在自己家里了 |
[58:54] | Call the police and say that threats have been made against the firehouse. | 报告警察 说消防局受到了威胁 |
[58:57] | Get a police detail, not only on the station, but on all your runs. | 要求警方保护 不只是消防局 包括你们外勤 |
[59:00] | You kidding me? You know it’s not that easy. | 开玩笑吧 这可不容易 |
[59:01] | Just do it! Okay? Just fucking do it! | 按我说的做 |
[59:06] | And don’t tell anybody that you’ve seen me. | 别和任何人说你见过我 |
[59:08] | Nobody– not the guys, not Maria, nobody. | 任何人 玛丽亚也不行 任何人都不要说 |
[59:12] | I can’t see fucking Craig and he’s sitting in the fucking hospital! | 我现在不能去看望克雷格 他还在医院里 |
[59:20] | Is he gonna be okay? Have they heard? | 他会恢复吗 其他人听说了吗 |
[59:22] | I don’t know, man. It’s not looking good. | 我不知道 看来恢复的可能性不大 |
[59:26] | Jeremy, talk to me, dude. What are you doing? | 杰里米 告诉我你到底在做些什么? |
[59:29] | Just no questions, please! | 不准问问题 求你了 |
[59:33] | So how’s Maria? Is she good? | 玛丽亚怎么样 还好吗 |
[59:38] | You met somebody. | 你有了女友 |
[59:44] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[59:45] | I just hope to God you guys get a chance to meet her someday. | 我真希望你们以后见见她 |
[59:50] | I need you to do me a favor. | 我要你帮我个忙 |
[59:52] | All my fire gear is over at the fire house. | 我的消防器具在消防库里 |
[59:54] | Before your shift, I need you to go drop my duffel bag off | 在你换班之前 你把我的器具 |
[59:57] | over in the park behind those benches, okay? | 放在公园的椅子下面 好吗 |
[1:00:01] | And one more thing. | 还有一件事 |
[1:00:04] | If you don’t hear from me in the next few days, | 如果几天后你还没有我的消息 |
[1:00:06] | I need you to take this. There’s a letter next to the bed. | 你拿着这个 床的旁边有封信 |
[1:00:08] | Take it to the US Marshals’ Service, all right? | 把信交给联邦警署 好吗 |
[1:00:11] | – They’ll know how to get it to her. – Who is she? | 他们会知道如何找到她 -她是谁 |
[1:00:15] | Just.. | 只 |
[1:00:16] | Just do it for me. | 只要帮我办这件事 |
[1:00:22] | Yeah. All right. | 耶 没问题 |
[1:00:26] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:00:39] | – Hello. – Hey, what’s up, Paul? | -你好 -嘿 怎么了 保罗 |
[1:00:47] | So I ran that print. | 我查了指纹 |
[1:00:49] | It came back with a hit. It’s in the system, this person, | 能查到 就在系统里面 |
[1:00:53] | the only problem is it’s coming back with no ID. | 但问题是这个人没有身份 |
[1:00:55] | – No name, no nothing? – No. | 没有名字 什么都没有 |
[1:00:57] | I figure it must have been in there, | 我认为原来系统里肯定有这个人 |
[1:00:59] | but for some reason | 但不知道为什么 |
[1:01:01] | it got taken out? You ever heard of that? | 信息被抹掉了 你听说过吗 |
[1:01:06] | No. | 没有 |
[1:01:09] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:01:40] | – This is dispatch. – Mike Cella. | -这是总部 -我是麦克·塞拉 |
[1:01:42] | – Lieutenant? – I need to put out an APB on a suspect. | -中尉 -我要通缉一个嫌犯 |
[1:01:46] | Go ahead with your description. | 请描述一下 |
[1:01:53] | Lieutenant? | 中尉 |
[1:01:57] | – I’m gonna have to call you back. – Sir? | -我过会儿再打给你 -长官 |
[1:01:59] | No no, I don’t have the right information yet. | 我还没掌握正确的嫌犯信息 |
[1:02:14] | This is Talia Durham. Badge 4382. | 我是特丽雅·达勒姆 警号4382 |
[1:02:17] | I need an override on a blocked number | 我要你查一个昨晚零点 |
[1:02:19] | incoming to my old cell last night around 12:00. | 打到我手机的加密号码 |
[1:02:26] | Area code 562? That’s– | 区号562 是 |
[1:02:29] | that’s Long Beach, California, right? | 是长滩市 对吗 |
[1:02:33] | It’s a cell. Great. | 是手机 很好 |
[1:02:35] | Thank– thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:02:55] | Hi, yes. I need a cab to the airport. | 嗨 我要辆出租车去机场 |
[1:02:59] | No, right now.Thank you. | 现在就去 谢谢 |
[1:04:17] | Welcome to the party, motherfucker! | 欢迎参加派对 混蛋 |
[1:04:22] | God damn. Jeremy Coleman! | 天啊 杰里米·科尔曼 |
[1:04:25] | Hagan’s gonna love me. I’m bringing you back alive! | 如果我把你活着交给哈根 他会很开心的 |
[1:04:28] | Hell, he just might make me employee of the motherfucking week! | 说不定把我评为本月最佳员工呢 |
[1:04:33] | What? You want that? | 什么 想要枪 |
[1:04:35] | Do you want this gun, huh? Is this what you want? | 想拿这把枪 这就是你想要的 |
[1:04:37] | You ain’t gettin’ it, motherfucker. | 我不会让你拿到的 混蛋 |
[1:04:39] | You in my house now, you hear me? | 知道吗 你现在可是在我的地盘 |
[1:04:41] | You don’t bring no gun to my fuckin’ party. | 不许你带枪参加我的派对 |
[1:04:43] | Who do you think you are, comin’ in here? | 你以为自己很能吗 敢到这里来 |
[1:04:46] | Act like you own this fuckin’ place. | 就像这地方是你的一样 |
[1:04:47] | I’m gonna stick this gun right up your ass. | 我会拿枪顶着你的屁眼 |
[1:04:50] | God damn it! | 该死 |
[1:04:54] | My fuckin’ leg! | 我的腿 |
[1:05:05] | Get up and crawl, you son of a bitch. | 起来 给我爬着 你这混蛋 |
[1:05:07] | Right here. Sit right there. | 这 坐这儿 |
[1:05:18] | You caught me at a bad time. I’m about to kill some Crips. | 你打的不是时候 我正要去杀几个东瘸子帮的人 |
[1:05:21] | I put a trace on the marshal’s credit cards. | 我跟踪了那个女法警的信用卡消费 |
[1:05:24] | Nothing since New Orleans. | 离开新奥尔良后一直没有消费 |
[1:05:26] | Today she bought a last-minute plane ticket. | 她今天买了最后一航班机票 |
[1:05:29] | I’m already here in Long Beach. | 我已经到了长滩市 |
[1:05:31] | There’s only one reason she’d leave protection and come here. | 她离开保护到这里来只有一个原因 |
[1:05:34] | He’s here. | 他在这里 |
[1:05:37] | God damn it. | 该死 |
[1:05:44] | I need you to tell me how to get to Hagan. | 我要你告诉我怎样找到哈根 |
[1:05:46] | Where does he go? | 他去了哪儿 |
[1:05:47] | – When is he alone? – Blood in, blood out. | 他什么时候一个人 – 血债血偿 |
[1:05:50] | What is that supposed to mean? | 什么意思 |
[1:05:51] | To get in with Hagan, you gotta kill somebody– | 你得杀了人才能接近哈根 这叫血债 |
[1:05:54] | blood in. Once you’re in, | 一旦你进去了 |
[1:05:56] | the only way out’s if you’re dead– blood out. | 出来的唯一方法就是死 这叫血偿 |
[1:05:59] | So fuck you! | 去你妈的 |
[1:06:01] | Mr. Hagan, your men were killed by Jeremy Coleman. | 哈根先生 你的人被杰里米杀了 |
[1:06:05] | Well, it looks like I misjudged him. | 看来我低估他了 |
[1:06:08] | It’s a good thing. He’s coming right to us. | 这是好事 他会来找到我们 |
[1:06:10] | – I didn’t wanna have to do this. – Heh, didn’t– | -我不想这样做 -嘿 别 |
[1:06:14] | You have any idea who you’re fucking with, huh? | 你知道你面对的是谁吗 |
[1:06:17] | I read your rap sheet– all the things you’ve done, | 我读过你的档案 你所做的一切我都知道 |
[1:06:20] | all the people you’ve done them to. | 你做的一切 |
[1:06:22] | It’s gonna make this part a little bit easier. | 我会让这简单点 |
[1:06:24] | Let me the fuck up outta here! | 把我放了 |
[1:06:26] | I guess you didn’t do your job. I guess I will. | 你没做好你该做的事情 我会的 |
[1:06:31] | I’m gonna hunt him down. | 我会找到他 |
[1:06:33] | How will you hunt him down? | 你如何找到他 |
[1:06:34] | Stake out his house? He doesn’t live anywhere. | 在他家里盯梢 他居无定所 |
[1:06:36] | Storm his office? | 去他单位 |
[1:06:38] | He doesn’t work anywhere. You have no point of access. | 他不工作了 你无从下手 |
[1:06:41] | I’m gonna take your fingers off. | 我要砸掉你的手指 |
[1:06:43] | You ain’t got the balls. | 你没这个胆 |
[1:06:46] | Love will make you do some fucked up things. | 爱情会让你做一些你不想做的 |
[1:06:49] | Fuck! | 操 |
[1:06:55] | Look, I just wanna know one thing. | 我只想知道一件事 |
[1:06:58] | Are you gonna earn your money? | 你还想挣你的钱吗 |
[1:07:02] | Jeremy is a ghost, but so am I. | 杰里米是个幽灵 我也是 |
[1:07:04] | – Just tell me! – Fuck you! | 快告诉我 操你妈 |
[1:07:06] | She’s gonna die slow! | 我要慢慢折磨死她 |
[1:07:07] | God, no! God damn it! | 天 不要 该死 |
[1:07:12] | I’ll fucking tell you! | 我告诉你 |
[1:07:14] | I’ll find him. Until then… | 我会找到他 到那时 |
[1:07:17] | I’d watch your back. | 我再来见你 |
[1:07:21] | – Fucking talk! – Gathers. | 快说 找盖泽斯 |
[1:07:24] | Gethers keeps the list. | 盖泽斯有联系名单 |
[1:07:26] | You get to Gethers and that’s how you get to fuckin’ Hagan. | 你找到了盖泽斯就能找到哈根 |
[1:07:29] | Now out me the fuck lose, man! I told you what you wanted to know. | 快放了我 我已经告诉你想知道的了 |
[1:07:32] | – Blood out, motherfucker. – No. | 血偿 混蛋 -不 |
[1:07:40] | Mike Cella! | 麦克·塞拉 |
[1:07:42] | This is Talia Durham. | 我是特丽雅·达勒姆 |
[1:07:43] | I just got your email. Can you talk? | 我刚收到你邮件 方便说话吗 |
[1:07:45] | You bet. I’m just trying to figure out a gang war. | 方便 我正在调查一起黑帮火拼事件 |
[1:07:48] | It doesn’t look like either side started it. | 不像是任何一方挑起来的 |
[1:07:50] | Do you have any evidence that’s leading you in another direction? | 有证据表明是其他人干的吗 |
[1:07:57] | Marshal, | 警官 |
[1:07:58] | we should be careful what we talk about on the phone. | 咱们不应该在电话上随便说 |
[1:08:00] | – Have you told anyone? – No. | 你告诉其他人了吗 没 |
[1:08:03] | Jeremy told me what happened to your partner. I’m sorry. | 杰里米告诉了我你搭档的事情 |
[1:08:08] | Listen, | 听着 |
[1:08:10] | I want him dead and buried as much as you do, | 我和你一样 都希望他去死 |
[1:08:12] | but I’m still a cop. You understand that? | 但我毕竟是个警察 你懂吗 |
[1:08:15] | I came to stop what’s happening. | 我是来阻止他的 |
[1:08:17] | – You can stop it, Marshal? – As soon as I can find him, yeah. | -你能阻止他吗 警官 -只要我能找到他 |
[1:08:21] | You have until 6:00. | 限你6点前 |
[1:08:23] | After that he goes out on NCIC. as a suspect. | 六点后 他就成为犯罪信息中心的嫌犯了 |
[1:08:26] | Thanks, Lieutenant. | 谢谢你 中尉 |
[1:08:30] | Detective Cella. I just got off with CSU. | 塞拉探长 我刚接到化验科的电话 |
[1:08:33] | They found more blood in the alley from the other night, | 在那条小巷里又找到一些血迹 |
[1:08:35] | might be from one of our perps, but– | 可能是一名嫌犯的 但 |
[1:08:37] | But you didn’t get a match from CODIS. | 但数据库里没有匹配的 |
[1:08:39] | Yeah, that’s right. | 是的 是这样的 |
[1:08:41] | Keep trying- | 接着找 |
[1:08:43] | Call me if you get something. | 有什么新发现及时告诉我 |
[1:10:14] | Mr. Coleman, just stay right there, don’t move. | 科尔曼先生 站在那儿别动 |
[1:10:23] | I’m just guessing, but I think the fire department | 我猜消防局 |
[1:10:26] | is probably not on its way, yeah? | 应该没有出动吧 |
[1:10:28] | I turned off the call signal. | 我把火警器关了 |
[1:10:35] | You know, I don’t know who’s worse– | 我不知道哪种人更可恶 |
[1:10:38] | a man who kills a son in front of his own father | 是杀人不眨眼的禽兽 |
[1:10:42] | or a man who gets paid to make sure he gets to kill some more. | 还是为这种人洗脱罪名的律师 |
[1:10:46] | Just for the record, | 我要声明 |
[1:10:48] | I never wanted to become the man that you think I am. | 我绝不想成为你所想的那种人 |
[1:10:51] | I happen to believe in this adversarial system of justice of ours. | 我只是相信我们的司法系统 |
[1:10:54] | I happen to believe in it with my whole heart. | 我真心的相信 |
[1:10:58] | The prosecutor and defendant go at it, | 原告和被告相互对抗 |
[1:11:00] | the best advocate wins. It’s an excellent system. | 有最好代言人的一方胜 这是很好的司法系统 |
[1:11:03] | It just leads to a bizarre world sometimes, | 只不过有时候会有很奇怪的结果 |
[1:11:05] | where someone like me– | 比如像我这样 |
[1:11:07] | reputable and legitimate | 虽有好名声和能力 |
[1:11:10] | finds himself fighting on behalf | 却最终得为 |
[1:11:11] | of the worst scum of the earth like David Hagan. | 哈根这样的恶棍辩护 |
[1:11:15] | Why do you represent him? | 你为什么要为他辩护 |
[1:11:18] | Why do I represent him? | 为什么为他辩护 |
[1:11:20] | I drop a man like David Hagan, | 我若是拒绝哈根 |
[1:11:23] | and he kills me, then he kills my whole family | 他会杀了我和我全家 |
[1:11:26] | and then he kills my dog just for the heck of it! | 再顺便杀了我的狗 他妈的 |
[1:11:31] | I didn’t come here to harm you. | 我不是来伤害你的 |
[1:11:35] | I never wanted to kill anybody. | 从来不想杀别人 |
[1:11:39] | Even Hagan. | 即使是哈根 |
[1:11:41] | But I cannot let him take the lives of the people | 但我就是不能让他夺去我 |
[1:11:44] | that I love. Do you understand that? | 所爱的人的生命 你懂吗 |
[1:12:05] | What are you gonna do? Huh? | 你打算怎么做 |
[1:12:07] | How are you gonna get to him? | 你打算怎么做 |
[1:12:08] | He’s got a whole army around him at all times. | 他身边随时都有一队人马 |
[1:12:10] | I got to you, didn’t I? | 我找到你了 不是吗 |
[1:12:14] | Look, I’ve come this far, I can finish this. | 我已经走了这么远了 我会结束这件事的 |
[1:12:17] | Just tell me where he’s gonna be. | 只要告诉我他要到哪儿就行 |
[1:12:23] | I know where he goes some nights. | 我知道他有时候去哪里 |
[1:12:28] | Tonight. | 今晚 |
[1:13:29] | Mmm, I bet you’re wishing you hadn’t come alone. | 你应该不会是一个人来的吧 |
[1:13:32] | That’s not what I wish. | 我可不想那样 |
[1:13:37] | I’m gonna tell you why I brought you here. | 我要告诉你我为什要你过来 |
[1:13:41] | It’s ’cause I’m confused. | 因为我觉得困惑 |
[1:13:43] | You know, I’m wondering why you didn’t do anything | 我不明白你为什么还不对我几个朋友的死亡 |
[1:13:49] | about those friends I lost. | 做些事情 |
[1:13:53] | That’s one of the seven deadly sins: | 这可是七宗罪之一 |
[1:13:55] | sloth, | 懒惰 |
[1:13:57] | failure to utilize your talents and gifts. | 没有运用你的才能和天份 |
[1:14:01] | The news says | 新闻说 |
[1:14:02] | it’s looking like homicide. | 像是凶杀 |
[1:14:05] | Yeah, it was homicide. | 是的 是凶杀 |
[1:14:07] | I just haven’t gotten around to it. | 我只是没有时间去查 |
[1:14:09] | I’ve been a little busy with the trial. | 一直忙着你审判的事 |
[1:14:13] | Have you heard from your witness? | 你听说证人的消息了吗 |
[1:14:16] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:14:19] | Looks like he’s been a little busy too. | 看起来他也很忙 |
[1:14:22] | I’ll tell you what: | 这样吧 |
[1:14:25] | we oughta skip the trial. You’ll save some time, | 别管那审判了 你也节省点时间 |
[1:14:28] | kill me. | 杀了我 |
[1:14:32] | Come on. I won’t blame you. | 来吧 我不会怪你的 |
[1:14:34] | Every man’s got his dark side. | 每个人都有阴暗面 |
[1:14:38] | Just shoot me. | 射死我吧 |
[1:14:40] | Come on. | 快点啊 |
[1:14:45] | What’s the matter? Your gun broke? | 你怎么了 枪坏了 |
[1:14:49] | No. | 不 |
[1:14:52] | It works just fine. | 枪好着呢 |
[1:14:56] | Justice. You see, | 公正 明白吗 |
[1:14:58] | there ain’t enough of that going around for the white man. | 对白人来说是不够约束力的 |
[1:15:02] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:15:05] | Not enough of that going around for murderers either. | 对杀人犯也是不具约束力的 |
[1:15:09] | I’m gonna kill that boy. | 我会杀了那小子 |
[1:15:15] | I’m gonna | 我会 |
[1:15:16] | bleed him out like a sow. | 像杀猪一样放干他的血 |
[1:15:21] | I lost a lot of good people. | 他让我损失了很多得力手下 |
[1:15:23] | And that hurts me. It does. It really does. | 这样我很伤心 确实让我痛心 |
[1:15:28] | And you know what that’s like ’cause, | 你对此有体会 因为 |
[1:15:30] | as I recall, you– | 据我记得 |
[1:15:33] | you lost some good people, too, some friends | 你也失去了得力干将 一些朋友 |
[1:15:36] | I’ve been told. | 我听说 |
[1:15:38] | Yeah. | 是 |
[1:15:41] | Close friends. | 亲密朋友 |
[1:15:47] | You’re not gonna kill anyone else. | 你不会再杀任何人了 |
[1:16:19] | Hey, cry baby. | 嘿 还哭鼻子 |
[1:16:21] | Come on, get up. | 起来 |
[1:16:24] | Get up off your ass! Get up! Get up off your ass, go! | 滚开 快滚 |
[1:16:32] | As you can see, it has been a bloody day in Long Beach. | 大家看到这是长滩市血腥的一天 |
[1:16:35] | A long simmering feud between the Eastside Grips | 东瘸子帮和 |
[1:16:39] | and a rival white-power gang has now exploded | 一个白人黑帮的火拼 |
[1:16:42] | into all-out warfare. | 即将爆发 |
[1:16:44] | It began last night with the slaying | 昨晚白人黑帮老大 |
[1:16:46] | of three soldiers of Aryan crime boss | 哈根的三个 |
[1:16:49] | David Hagan, and there have been multiple… | 手下被杀 又发生了几起 |
[1:16:51] | Adam, you’ve got a Marshal Durham here to see you. | 亚当 法警达勒姆来找你了 |
[1:16:53] | So really a horrific bloody crime scene out here. | 现场很惨不忍睹 |
[1:16:56] | Now back to you in the studio. | 现在回到广播 |
[1:17:00] | Has anyone approached you recently about Jeremy Coleman? | 最近有人找你问过关于杰里米的事情吗 |
[1:17:03] | Look, it’d be weird if I had heard from him, right? | 没有 我都没他的消息了 |
[1:17:05] | It happens. Witnesses get distraught, | 有时会发生这样的事情 |
[1:17:08] | they make mistakes. | 证人也可能发错伤害别人 |
[1:17:11] | I keep them safe from everyone, | 我阻止他们伤害别人 |
[1:17:14] | including themselves. | 甚至是自己 |
[1:17:18] | You know Jeremy lost his folks when he was young? | 你知道杰里米小时候失去双亲吗 |
[1:17:24] | That was one of the things he loved about this job. | 这就是他喜欢这份工作的原因 |
[1:17:27] | You know, it feels like a family. | 这是他感到家的温暖 |
[1:17:29] | But I worry about him | 但我担心他 |
[1:17:31] | because even though this feels like a family, it’s not really. | 因为即使这感觉像个家 但实际上不是 |
[1:17:35] | Now you gotta have more in your life. | 你的生命里需要有更多东西 |
[1:17:39] | Look, if he– if he did find someone | 如果他真的能找到一个 |
[1:17:43] | that he really cared about… | 他真心喜欢的人 |
[1:17:47] | I think he would do anything for her. | 他会为她牺牲一切 |
[1:17:50] | Things that might even be hard to accept. | 即便是难以接受的事情 |
[1:17:55] | Where is he, Adam? | 他在哪儿 亚当 |
[1:18:00] | Look, if I do hear from him, do you have a card or something? | 如果我有他的消息 你能提供什么保证吗 |
[1:18:03] | Yeah, I do and normally I would give you one | 可以 一般都会给你提供 |
[1:18:05] | and tell you to call our field office, | 会让你通知当地警局 |
[1:18:08] | but I’m not here officially. | 但我是私自来这里的 |
[1:18:14] | I’m trying to keep this off the books. | 我不想惊动警方 |
[1:18:20] | And I have until the end of the day | 过了今晚 |
[1:18:22] | and then no one can help him. | 就没人能帮助他了 |
[1:18:38] | There. | 给你这个 |
[1:18:47] | Thank you. Thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢 |
[1:18:54] | Thanks so much for waiting. | 让你久等了 |
[1:18:56] | Do you know where the Loam Motel is? | 你知道 壤土宾馆在哪儿吗 |
[1:18:58] | You bet. | 知道 |
[1:19:15] | Talia! | 特丽雅 |
[1:19:20] | You wrote this in case you died. | 你为了以防自己死了 写了这封信 |
[1:19:22] | And when I read it, I thought you already had. | 我读到的时候还以为你已经死了 |
[1:19:26] | So now I know exactly how it feels! | 现在我知道是什么感觉了 |
[1:19:29] | – Look, I had to do this. – Now you have to stop. | -我必须得这么做 -你现在必须停下 |
[1:19:34] | Hagan will never stop, do you hear me? | 哈根绝不会善罢甘休 懂吗 |
[1:19:36] | He’s never gonna stop. He’s gonna keep coming for you and for me | 他会不停的追杀你和我 |
[1:19:40] | and your family. My best friend in the world | 还有你家人 我最好的朋友 |
[1:19:42] | is in the hospital right now. | 现在正在医院躺着 |
[1:19:44] | Hey, look at me. | 嘿 看着我 |
[1:19:47] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[1:19:53] | And this is what it’s gonna take for us to be together, do you hear me? | 我们两个要想在一起就必须得做这些 知道吗 |
[1:19:56] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:19:58] | I’ve had to do some awful things the last couple of days, | 这几天我做了一些可怕的事 |
[1:20:00] | but you’re worth it. | 但是为了你也值得 |
[1:20:04] | Do you understand me? | 你明白吗 |
[1:20:06] | The police know that it’s you! | 警察知道是你干的 |
[1:20:13] | Lieutenant Cella, he figured it out. | 塞拉上尉知道了 |
[1:20:15] | And if I don’t get you out of Long Beach by 6:00 p.m., | 如果你不在六点前离开长滩市 |
[1:20:17] | he’s gonna put your face on the wire. | 他会通缉你 |
[1:20:22] | Look, I let you in. | 我爱上了你 |
[1:20:24] | I can’t go back to no one. | 就不会再爱上别人 |
[1:20:27] | We can have a life together, but– | 我们可以生活在一起 但 |
[1:20:29] | – I can finish this. – No. | -我会结束这一切 -不 |
[1:20:31] | – Just let me finish this. – This isn’t you. | -让我结束这一切 -这不是你该做的 |
[1:20:33] | Please, tell me this isn’t you. | 告诉我这不是原本的你 |
[1:20:38] | Leave with me. | 跟我一起走吧 |
[1:20:41] | Please. | 求你了 |
[1:20:54] | What what what what? | 怎么了 |
[1:21:00] | Oh my God, what did you do? | 天啊 你都做了些什么 |
[1:21:06] | Stay here, okay? Just stay right here, I’ll be right back. | 别动 好吗 别动 我很快回来 |
[1:21:24] | No no no no! Jeremy! | 不 不 不 杰里米 |
[1:21:27] | Jeremy! | 杰里米 |
[1:21:30] | Think! | 好好想想 |
[1:21:46] | Cella. | 我是塞拉 |
[1:21:47] | It’s quitting time. You should go home. | 到下班时间了 你应该回家 |
[1:21:51] | You really think so, Jeremy? | 真的认为这样吗 杰里米 |
[1:21:54] | You think it’s quitting time? | 你认为真到下班时间了 |
[1:21:56] | Look, just one more night. | 好吧 再给我一晚上 |
[1:21:58] | All right? Let it play out. | 好吗 让我办完 |
[1:22:03] | Kid, you left a fingerprint. | 你留下了指纹 |
[1:22:12] | Lieutenant, if I don’t finish this, she’ll never be safe. | 中尉 如果我不办完这时 她就永远不会安全 |
[1:22:15] | They found a fingerprint. | 他们找到了指纹 |
[1:22:18] | Do you understand what that means? | 你明白这意味着什么吗 |
[1:22:21] | That means they’re gonna find more forensic evidence. | 意味着他们会找到更多证据 |
[1:22:24] | They’re gonna put you away. | 他们会抓到你 |
[1:22:26] | You can’t do this by yourself. | 你一个人办不成这事 |
[1:22:28] | Yes, I can. | 我可以 |
[1:22:30] | I have no choice. What the hell am I supposed to do? | 我别无选择 还能做些什么 |
[1:22:33] | Just let it happen? | 难道坐以待毙 |
[1:22:34] | You’ve reached the voice-mail for Lieutenant Michael Cella, | 这是塞拉中尉的语音信箱 |
[1:22:37] | Gang and Narcotics Division. | 这里是打黑及缉毒司 |
[1:22:39] | Please leave a message after the tone. | 请在铃响后留言 |
[1:22:41] | Hey, I’m coming to you. | 嗨 我去找你 |
[1:22:43] | I’ll be at your office as soon as I can find a cab– | 马上做出租车去你办公室 |
[1:22:50] | You do what you have to do, but tonight David Hagan | 你可以做你要做的事 但今晚哈根 |
[1:22:52] | is going in the ground. | 必须死 |
[1:22:55] | Wait! Wait! | 等等 |
[1:23:04] | I’m over here. | 我在这里 |
[1:23:17] | Where is he, huh? Where is he? | 他在哪 他在哪 |
[1:24:39] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[1:24:40] | David Hagan, current location | 大卫·哈根, 现在的位置是 |
[1:24:43] | 1124 Oxholm Street. | 艾克贺街1124号 |
[1:24:45] | Hey, do me a favor and leave your phone on. | 帮我个忙 不要挂电话 |
[1:24:47] | – I wanna hear this. – Jeremy? | -我想听听这个 -杰里米 |
[1:24:49] | Jeremy! | 杰里米 |
[1:24:51] | Listen, boy, you should not want what you cannot have. | 听好了 小子 你不应该强求你得不到的东西 |
[1:24:57] | Oh shit! | 该死 |
[1:25:00] | Oh shit! | 该死 |
[1:26:31] | Jeremy! | 杰里米 |
[1:26:34] | I’m in here! | 我在里面 |
[1:26:37] | I’m in here! Damn it! | 我在里面 该死 |
[1:26:39] | Talia! | 特丽雅 |
[1:26:43] | Talia! | 特丽雅 |
[1:26:45] | No! | 不 |
[1:27:58] | Jeremy! | 杰里米 |
[1:28:01] | Talia! | 特丽雅 |
[1:28:10] | We gotta get out of here. | 我们得逃出去 |
[1:28:13] | Okay, come on! | 过来 |
[1:28:14] | Stay with me. Okay, come on. | 别离开我 过来 |
[1:28:23] | Come on, stay low! Stay low! | 走 低着身子 |
[1:28:38] | Okay, come on. Let’s go. | 好的 我们走 |
[1:28:40] | Stay with me. Come on, let’s go. | 跟紧我 走 |
[1:28:43] | Let’s go. Let’s keep moving. | 走 继续走 |
[1:28:46] | Jeremy! | 杰里米 |
[1:28:50] | Jeremy! | 杰里米 |
[1:29:34] | Come here, boy! | 过来 小子 |
[1:30:02] | I’m over here! | 我在这儿呢 |
[1:30:18] | Almost, boy. | 差一点儿 小子 |
[1:30:23] | Almost. | 差点儿啊 |
[1:30:25] | You were almost strong enough to pull it off. | 你差点就成功了 |
[1:30:28] | But your girlfriend Talia, she’s gonna die. | 但是你女友 她会死的 |
[1:30:31] | Die, boy! | 去死吧 |
[1:30:34] | You know what I think? | 你知道吗 |
[1:30:38] | I think you just didn’t love her enough. | 我觉得你爱她还不够 |
[1:30:40] | No. | 不 |
[1:31:06] | Son of a bitch! | 混蛋 |
[1:31:08] | Die, boy! | 去死吧 |
[1:31:32] | He’s gone. Come on. | 他死了 来吧 |
[1:31:34] | – Let’s go, let’s go. – Yeah. | -咱们走 -好的 |
[1:32:07] | I need you to trust me. | 你要相信我 |
[1:32:12] | Do everything that I ask and I promise we’ll survive this. | 按我说的做 我保证我们一定能活下来 |
[1:32:17] | Do you trust me? | 你相信我吗 |
[1:32:20] | Yeah. | 相信 |
[1:32:54] | Did they find anything at all in that building? | 楼里有什么发现吗 |
[1:32:57] | The entire building was torched. | 整座楼都被烧毁了 |
[1:33:00] | Nothing useful. | 没什么有用信息 |
[1:33:16] | – I’ll see you tomorrow. – I’ll see you tomorrow. | -明天见 -明天见 |