Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

Finding Neverland(寻找梦幻岛)[2004]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on Finding Neverland(寻找梦幻岛)[2004]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:寻找梦幻岛
英文名称:Finding Neverland
年代:2004

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[00:18] -Lights up! -Beginners, please! -灯光! -开场人员准备!
[00:20] -Your five-minute call, sir. -Places. -还有五分钟结束准备! -就位
[00:22] Places. Everyone to their places. 就位! 大家各就各位!
[00:25] Quiet everyone. 嘘! 安静一下!
[00:26] Opening nights? I love opening nights. 首场公演? 我爱首场公演!
[00:30] -How are you? Good to see you. -Good evening, Charles. -你好吗? 很高兴见到你 -晚安 查尔斯
[00:33] -Sir Herbert, how are you? -This is my wife. -贺伯先生 你好吗? -这是我太太
[00:35] -Oh, Lady Herbert. -How do you do? -贺伯太太 -你好吗?
[00:37] May I give you a peck? 需要我为您准备茶点吗?
[00:38] One of Mr Barrie’s finest? 又是贝瑞先生的得意之作吗?
[00:40] Oh, that genius Scotsman has done it again. 又是这个不可思议的苏格兰人
[00:41] It’s the best thing I’ve produced in 25 years. 这是我25年来最好的一出戏了
[00:44] I already have investors interested back home in New York. 在纽约也有投资者感兴趣准备公演
[00:46] See you on Broadway! 那么我们百老汇见吧!
[01:04] First positions, people. 各就各位 大家
[01:08] Standing by, please, ladies and gentlemen. 到舞台就位了 女士们 先生们
[01:11] If you could take your opening positions, please. 尽快到开场位置去就位
[01:17] Beginners, please take your opening positions. 开场人员们 请到你们的开场位置就位
[01:21] Audience are coming in. Standing by. 观众们已经入席了 准备好
[01:28] -Good audience. -Sorry? -上座率非常高 -抱歉你说什么?
[01:29] Good audience tonight. 今晚上座率很高
[01:31] OK. That’s great, thank you. How much longer? 好…很好 谢谢 还有多久正式演出?
[01:34] Um, ten minutes, sir. 恩…10分钟左右 先生
[01:38] I love opening nights. 我爱死首场公演了
[01:41] I want to dance with your wife at the after-party. 我真想邀请您的夫人 在公演后的舞会上跳支舞
[01:43] -Oh, my goodness. -Good evening, Mr Frohman. -我的天啊! -晚上好 弗罗曼先生!
[01:45] -How are you, John? -Very well. -你好吗 约翰? -承蒙关心 非常好!
[01:47] It’s the best thing that I’ve produced in 25 years. 这是我25年来最好的一出戏了
[01:50] -Hello, George. How are you? -Healthy and wealthy, I see. -乔治! 最近过的怎么样? -老样子 有钱有闲
[01:52] You’ve rearranged a holiday for me and I won’t forget it. 你推迟假期给我捧场 我真是受宠若惊
[01:54] -For you, Charles, anything. -You won’t regret it. -为你啥都愿意 -保证不会让你失望
[01:55] I’m sure. 一定不会
[01:56] -Have you got the tickets? -They’re in my pocket. -公演的票带了吗? -在我的口袋里呢
[02:00] -There’s Mrs Barrie. -Oh, Mr and Mrs Snow. -贝瑞夫人! -斯诺先生和太太
[02:04] We were so hoping to speak with your husband before the show. 真希望在公演前 能有幸和您丈夫说上两句
[02:08] -Have you seen him? -I’m not sure where he is, actually. -您知道他在哪吗 -其实我并不太清楚他在哪
[02:30] We do miss seeing you on stage. You were so wonderful. 我们非常怀念您过去的演出 演的太棒了
[02:34] Yes, well, it’s been some time now. Are you right to find your seat? 谢谢 不过都是过去的事了 你们能找到座位吗
[02:39] Oh, yes, yes. 当然
[02:41] See you at the party, then. 那…公演后的舞会见
[02:45] Excuse me. Could you find Mr Barrie 对不起 您能否去找一下贝瑞先生
[02:46] and remind him that they’re doing his play this evening. 提醒他今晚可都是来看他的公演
[02:49] -Yes, ma’am. -Thank you. -好的 太太 -谢谢
[03:13] Let’s close the doors. 把门关起来吧
[03:56] Really, I mustn’t inconvenience you in this way. 说真的 我在这一定打搅您了
[03:58] I can wait quite well in the shop. 我还是回到店里去比较好些
[04:00] ‘Tis no inconvenience. The shop is chilly. And there is a fire here. 请不必放在心上 店里好冷 这有火取暖
[04:05] Really, you are uncommonly good. 您可真是个大好人
[04:06] Sorry, sir. 打扰一下 先生
[04:09] Mrs Barrie wanted me to remind you that the play’s begun. 贝瑞太太希望我转告您 表演已经开始了
[04:12] -Though I imagine you know that. -They hate it. -不过我想您已经知道了 -他们不喜欢它
[04:15] -Sir? -It’s like a dentist’s office out there. Why? -您说什么 -他们的表情就像是看牙医一样痛苦 为啥
[04:19] -I wouldn’t say they hate it, sir. -What do you think? Do you like it? -我不认为他们讨厌它 -你怎么看? 你喜欢这出戏吗
[04:25] -I’ve just been hired here, sir. -Yes or no? I’m not bothered. -我才来这工作没多久 -喜欢还是不喜欢 说实话
[04:27] -I’m not really qualified to…-Do you like it? Is it crap? -我想我还没资格… -你喜欢它吗 它是不是糟透了
[04:32] -Crap, sir? -Go on, say it. Just say it. -糟透了? 先生 -来吧 说出你的感受
[04:34] It’s shite, isn’t it? Go on. Say it. 简直是垃圾 对吗? 来吧 说出来
[04:36] -Don’t know if I’m…-“It’s bull’s pizzle, Mr Barrie.” Go on, say it. -我不知是否应该…-跟我说”简直乏味极了 贝瑞先生”
[04:39] -It’s bull’s pizzle, Mr Barrie. -I knew it. -简直乏味极了 贝瑞先生 -我就知道
[04:41] -No, I haven’t even seen it. -I knew it. Thank you. -不 我是按照您的要求才这么说的 -我明白 谢谢
[04:45] Thank you very much. 非常感谢
[04:50] Might I knock a tune, milord, for a moment? 大人 我能有幸为你奏一支曲子吗?
[04:57] I’m an old man… 我已经老了…
[04:58] and I’ve seen few of the sights. 没见过什么大场面
[05:18] Absolute rubbish from start to finish. 彻头彻尾的垃圾
[05:20] Yes, I found it fearfully dull. 完全正确 极度乏味
[05:22] Say goodbye to your investment, old boy. 和你的投资说再见吧 老朋友
[05:24] Good to see you. My apologies. 请接受的歉意 还是很高兴您能来
[05:27] We’ll get them with the next one, Charles, I promise. 我保证下出戏我们会赚回来的 查尔斯
[05:28] -Of course we will, James. -I know you put a lot into this one. -当然 詹姆斯 -我知道这次你花了一大笔钱
[05:32] A fortune, James, but I am fortunate because I can afford to lose a fortune. 确实数目不小 幸运的是我还负担得起
[05:36] -Can you? -No, I can’t. How are you? -真得? -开玩笑的! 你好吗?
[05:39] -Arthur. -James. -亚瑟 -詹姆斯
[05:41] You were sorely missed at the last club meeting. 上次的俱乐部聚会大家都很想你们
[05:43] Was I? 真的吗?
[05:44] We were beginning to wonder which is your hobby, writing or cricket. 我们都开始怀疑到底你爱哪样多一些 写作还是板球?
[05:48] You wanted to speak with Mr Barrie, didn’t you? 您想和贝瑞先生聊上两句吗?
[05:50] Oh yes, but we shouldn’t interrupt them, should we? 非常愿意 但我们不应该打断他们 对吗?
[05:53] I don’t see why not. 为何不可呢?
[05:55] If you ask me, the problem lies in our batting order. 如果你问的意见的话 我想问题出在我们的击球顺序上
[05:59] -James. -Hello, darling. -詹姆斯 -亲爱的!
[06:01] You remember Mr and Mrs Snow, don’t you? 记得斯诺先生和太太吗?
[06:02] -Mrs Snow. -Mr Barrie. -斯诺太太 -贝瑞先生
[06:04] Mr Snow. 斯诺先生
[06:06] The Snows have been waiting to meet with you all evening. 他们等了你一个晚上
[06:08] -Oh, yes. -Is that right? -是的 -是真的吗?
[06:11] Your play this evening, it was remarkable, wasn’t it? 您今晚的戏实在是太棒了 不是吗?
[06:17] Was it? 是吗?
[06:19] Well, thank you. That’s very kind of you. I’m glad you liked it. 谢谢 我很高兴你们喜欢它
[06:27] How did you feel it went? 您自己认为如何?
[06:30] -I think I can do better. -Really? -我想有些细节不尽人意 -真的?
[06:48] -Mary? Hello? -Yes, James? -玛丽? -怎么了 詹姆斯?
[06:52] I’m headed off for the park if you’d like to join me. It’s a beautiful morning. 我想去公园散步 你要一起去吗 天气很不错
[06:57] You’ll be working, won’t you? 你准备去那写作 不是吗?
[07:00] Perhaps, yes. 也许吧…
[07:03] I’ll let you to your work then. 那我就不去打扰你了
[07:13] -Morning, Mr Barrie. -Morning, Emma. -早上好 贝瑞先生 -早上好 爱玛
[07:19] -Have a good day, sir. -And you. -祝您今天好运 先生 -您也是
[07:22] That’s it. Go on, boy. Go get it, boy. 就是这样 追上去 去捡起来 好的
[07:27] That’s right. Good boy. Grab it. Good. 就是这样 就这样 捡起来
[08:00] Who do you belong to? Come on, boy. Come on. 你的主人是谁? 过来 乖孩子 到这来
[08:07] Excuse me, sir, you’re standing on my sleeve. 抱歉打扰你 先生 但您睬到我的袖子了
[08:11] Am I? So sorry. 是吗? 对不起
[08:15] I might point out you’re lying under my bench. 但我必须告诉你 你可是躺在我的长凳下
[08:18] I have to, I’m afraid. 我不得不这样做 因为我很害怕
[08:20] I’ve been put in a dungeon by the evil Prince George. 我被邪恶的乔治王子打入了地牢
[08:24] I’m sorry if it bothers you. 如果打扰到您我很抱歉
[08:27] Well, if you’re trapped in the dungeon, 既然你是被困在地牢中
[08:29] there isn’t much to be done now, is there? 我想你也是身不由己吧
[08:31] Perhaps I could slide a key to you through the bars. 也许我可以偷偷的给你塞把钥匙
[08:33] I wouldn’t risk it, sir. 我并不想冒险把你牵扯进来
[08:36] The evil Prince George has tortured many men. 邪恶的乔治王子已经折磨了太多人
[08:39] I’m sorry. Is he bothering you, sir? 对不起 他打扰您了吗? 先生
[08:41] My brother can be an extremely irritating sort of person. 我的弟弟是一个爱捣蛋的淘气鬼
[08:45] Aha, Prince George, I gather. 啊..我想你就是乔治王子
[08:47] I understand you are the horrible tyrant who imprisoned this unfortunate wretch. 你就是这个 把这不幸的人投入地牢的暴君吧
[08:52] I’m not horrible really, but a firm ruler, yes. Kind and tolerant. 并没那么可怕 我是个沉稳仁慈好心肠的人
[08:56] And what precisely is…What did you say your name was? 那究竟…你刚才说你叫什么名字?
[08:59] -Michael. -What precisely is Michael’s crime? -麦克 -麦克到底犯了什么罪呢?
[09:02] -He’s my younger brother. -Ah. -因为他是我弟弟 -啊…
[09:05] -Fair enough. Sorry, lad. Cannot free you. -That’s all right. -原来如此 抱歉 年轻人 不能放你出去 -没事
[09:10] -Do you mind us playing with your dog? -No. Go on. -您介意我们和您的狗玩一会吗 -当然不 去吧
[09:13] This is Jack, second in line to the throne and that one’s Michael. He’s only five. 这是杰克 排行第二 那是麦克 他才五岁
[09:17] And I’m in prison for it. 就因为这个我才坐牢
[09:20] -I’m so sorry. Are my boys bothering you? -We’re not bothering him, Mum. -抱歉 我的孩子有没打扰到您 -我们没打扰他
[09:24] Michael, darling, come out from under there. 麦克 亲爱的 快从那下面出来
[09:26] I can’t. I’m in prison. 那怎么行 我是一个囚犯
[09:29] Oh, I see. 喔 我明白了…
[09:31] JM Barrie. Pleased to meet you. 詹姆斯 贝瑞 很高兴认识你
[09:33] JM Barrie, the author? A pleasure. Sylvia Llewelyn Davies. 那个作家詹姆斯? 我的荣幸 西维亚·戴维斯
[09:37] -Are you a writer? -I am. -你是一个作家? -是的
[09:39] He’s a playwright, Jack. Quite a famous one, at that. 他是舞台剧作家 那舞台剧方面相当出名
[09:42] -I apologize. I imagine you’re writing. -No. Not at all. -很抱歉 我想您也许正在创作 -不 别这么说
[09:44] -Where’s Peter? -What have you written, Mr Barrie? -彼得呢? -你在写些什么 贝瑞先生?
[09:48] Well, currently, I make my living entertaining princes and their courts 最近…我是在依靠娱乐达官贵人们为生
[09:55] with my trained bear, Porthos. 用我那只训练有素的…熊 波索
[09:57] If you command your brother, Peter, to join us, 如果你命令你的弟弟彼得来加入我们
[09:59] I am willing, Prince George, to give you just such a performance 乔治王子 我很乐意为您做些表演
[10:03] in exchange for the freedom of this prisoner, of course. 就当作是释放这个可怜的囚犯的交换吧
[10:06] -Very well. -Very well. -我答应你了 -很好
[10:08] Now… 现在…
[10:10] I want you to pay particular attention to the teeth. 我要你特别当心你的牙齿
[10:17] Some unscrupulous trainers will show you a bear whose teeth have all been pulled, 最残忍的训兽师会把动物的牙齿都拔光
[10:22] while other cowards will force the brute into a muzzle. 或者是给动物们戴上口罩
[10:27] Only the true master would attempt these tricks without either measure of safety. 真正的大师才不在乎这些安全措施
[10:35] -What did you bring me over here for? -Peter. -你把我拉来这里干什么? -彼得
[10:38] This is absurd. It’s just a dog. 这太荒谬了 那只是一支狗
[10:43] Come on, darling. 别这样 亲爱的
[10:46] “Just a dog”? “Just”? “只是一支狗”? “只是”?
[10:50] Porthos, don’t listen to him. 波索 别听他瞎说
[10:52] Porthos dreams of being a bear 波索一直梦想着变成一只熊
[10:54] and you want to dash those dreams by saying he’s “just a dog”? 你却无情的说出 “只不过是只狗”…
[10:59] What a horrible, candle-snuffing word. 多么让人伤心和扼腕的词语啊…
[11:01] That’s like saying, “He can’t climb that mountain, he’s just a man.” 那就好像是说 “他不可能爬过那座山 他只是个人”
[11:06] Or, “That’s not a diamond, it’s just a rock.” 或者是 “那才不是钻石 只不过是块石头”
[11:11] “Just.” “只是”?
[11:15] Fine then. Turn him into a bear. If you can. 好啊 那你就把它变熊 如果你做得到的话
[11:21] Peter, where are your manners? 彼得 注意你的礼貌
[11:23] With those eyes, my bonny lad, I’m afraid you’d never see it. 仔细看吧 我的孩子 保证让你大开眼界
[11:28] However, with just a wee bit of imagination, 不过…这需要你有一点想象的空间
[11:33] I can turn around right now and see… 当我转过身 我就看到了…
[11:37] the great bear, Porthos. 巨熊波索
[11:41] Dance with me. 和我跳支舞吧!
[12:44] Thank you. I don’t think I’ve ever seen a performance quite like it. 谢谢 我想过去我从来没看过像这样的表演
[12:48] We’re here every day, and the bear is always more than happy to perform. 我们每天都会随时乐意为您再次演出
[12:53] Well, perhaps we’ll see you here tomorrow then. 也许我们明天会再见面的
[12:55] Perhaps. 也许
[12:57] -Peter, jump up please, darling. Quick. -Bye. -彼得 快起来吧 亲爱的 -再见
[13:00] Bye. 再见
[13:03] -Peter, didn’t you enjoy that? -I’ve seen better. -彼得 你不喜欢那演出吗 -我看到过比他更好的
[13:06] Well, Michael wanted the bear kept prisoner with him, 麦克希望能和熊被关在一起
[13:09] and Peter insisted that Michael was hardly a prisoner 彼得却认为麦克甚至都不能算是一个囚犯
[13:12] and Porthos simply wasn’t a bear at all. 而波索则根本不是一头熊
[13:17] I do very much hope to see them tomorrow. 我真希望明天能再见到他们
[13:20] -What’s her name? -Sylvia. Um… -她叫什么名字? -西维亚…呃…
[13:23] Mrs…something Davies. 什么…戴维斯小姐的
[13:28] Llewelyn Davies? 路维林 戴维斯?
[13:30] -You know her? -I know who she is, of course. -你认识她? -我当然认识她
[13:35] Why, she’s a du Maurier, for heaven’s sake. 她可是杜莫莉尔家族的人
[13:37] Her father was the artist. Her brother’s the actor. 她父亲是位艺术家 哥哥是一位演员
[13:44] And there was something…tragic that happened with her husband. 但她的丈夫则非常不幸
[13:49] Oh, yes. He died. 喔 对了 他去世了
[13:52] Cancer of the jaw, I believe. 好像是癌症
[13:55] That’s horrible. 真不幸…
[13:57] Yes. Apparently, he left her with four boys and no income to speak of. 的确如此 他留下了4个孩子 而她自己没任何收入
[14:05] If it wasn’t for her mother’s help… 如果没有她妈妈的帮忙
[14:11] James. 詹姆斯
[14:14] -We should have them to dinner. -Should we? -我们应该邀请她们来吃晚餐 -这样好吗
[14:20] Absolutely. I’ve always wanted to meet Madam du Maurier. 当然 我一直想见见杜莫莉尔夫人
[14:24] Why, she knows practically everyone there is worth knowing. 据我所知 她的名字几乎无人不知
[14:42] What are you writing about? 你在写些什么?
[14:46] Nothing of any great consequence. 不是什么大不了的东西
[14:50] I can’t write. 我还不会写作
[14:52] Have you ever kept a journal? 你有写日记的习惯吗?
[14:56] Ever tried your hand at writing a play? 有没有尝试过写一出戏剧?
[15:00] Well, then how do you know? 那你怎么知道你不会写呢?
[15:03] I know. That’s all. 我就是知道
[15:07] I see. Where’s your mother today and the rest of the boys? 我明白了 你母亲和其他的孩子们呢
[15:11] Home. Mother’s got a bit of a chest cold. 家里 妈妈有些着凉了
[15:17] I’m sure everyone would be happy to see you though. One afternoon. 但我想他们都会高兴见到你的 下午一点
[15:24] I should leave you to your writing. 我不打扰你写作了
[15:30] Peter. 彼得
[15:33] I’ll see you later then. 待会见
[15:45] Why didn’t you tell me, Charles? You knew it wasn’t any good. 为什么你不告诉我? 你知道那出戏不够好
[15:47] Why didn’t you tell me. James? You knew it wasn’t any good. Hm? 你又为何不和我谈谈呢 你也清楚那出戏不够好
[15:52] I took an extended lease on the theater, keeping the actors on. 我延长了合同的时间 演员随时准备着
[15:57] -I don’t have another play. -I’m sure you will. -我可没有其他的剧本了 -我想你会有的
[16:04] -Won’t you? -We’ll see. -对吗? -我们等着看吧…
[16:06] I need you to sign for the storage, Mr Frohman. 请您签一下仓库存单 弗罗曼先生
[16:10] -Lower. -Easy does it. Take your time. -低一些 -慢慢来 小心点
[16:19] It was never meant to be taken seriously. 从来没有人对这事这么认真过
[16:23] You know what happened, James? They changed it. 你知道的 詹姆斯 是他们改变了局面…
[16:28] -They changed what? -The critics. -改变了什么? -那些评论
[16:33] They made it important. 他们让戏剧变得引人关注了
[16:42] What’s it called? 你管这叫什么?
[16:46] What’s it called? 叫什么?
[16:49] -“Play.” -“Play.” -“戏剧” -“戏剧”
[17:10] Return the boy to us, you nasty Injun. 把那个孩子交出来 你这个肮脏的印第安人
[17:13] Our people teach boy Indian ways, make him great warrior. 我们把印第安人的智慧传授给他 让他成为真正的勇士
[17:16] Our chief, Running Nose, never let him go. 我们的”鼻涕虫”酋长 绝不会放他走的
[17:25] Me wounded, Peter. Time’s short. 我受伤了 彼得 没多少时间了…
[17:28] You go. Spread wings and soar like eagle above enemy. 你快走 化身成鹰 展翅翱翔在敌人的上空
[17:32] Fly back to our chief. Tell her of my brave defeat. 飞回去告诉我们的酋长 我战死沙场…
[17:37] That’s crazy. Indians can’t fly. 这太夸张了 印第安人不能飞的啊!
[17:40] Of course they can. Go on, go on, go on. 他们当然可以 快走! 快! 快!
[17:42] Listen to us, boy. This Injun kidnapped you. 听我说 孩子 那个印第安人绑架了你
[17:45] Not true. We kidnap no one. You lost boy. 胡说 我们没有绑架你 你是迷路了
[17:49] I teach you ways of the brave. I take you as my own son. 是我让你变得勇敢 把你当成我自己的孩子来对待
[17:54] You are not my father. 你不是我爸爸
[18:00] -I’ve got him! -Let me go! -我抓住他了! -放开我!
[18:02] -Stop it, you two. -Ooh, we are awful, aren’t we? -你们两个住手! -我们是来真的 不是吗
[18:05] -I’m warning you. -Oh, I’m scared. -我警告你 -我好怕啊…
[18:07] Of course, you had a bit of fun for a change. 我受够你了
[18:09] -Stop it, you two. Get off! -Don’t. -住手 你们两个 别打了! -不
[18:12] -Jack! -Stop it! -杰克 -住手
[18:14] -Get off, George! -Peter. -住手! 乔治! -彼得
[18:19] -I’m terribly sorry. -No, it wasn’t your fault. -我很抱歉 -不 那不是您的错
[18:23] I’m afraid it might have been. 我想这都应该怪我
[18:25] To be honest, I’m just happy you got him to join in the game. 说实话 我很高兴您来陪他们游戏
[18:29] Oh, yes, I was a tremendous success. 没关系 我已经取得了巨大的成功
[18:32] Mr Barrie, it’s more than I’ve been able to achieve. 贝瑞先生 您做的已经比我多的多了
[18:36] Peter’s a different boy since his father died. 自从他父亲死后 彼得就有点变了
[18:39] You know, I don’t think he’s even had a good cry about it. 他甚至没怎么为他父亲的死哭过
[18:43] Well, grief affects us all in different ways, doesn’t it? 悲伤的表达有着多种方式 不是吗?
[18:47] Yes, it does. 是的 没错!
[18:49] Oh, by the way, my wife would like to invite you and the boys over to dinner. 对了 我太太想邀请 您和孩子们来吃晚餐
[18:55] Your mother as well. 还有您的母亲
[19:01] How kind. That would be lovely. 您太客气了 我想一定是一次愉快的拜访
[19:08] Don’t you all look lovely in your little suits? 你们穿着小西装非常可爱
[19:12] And, Mrs du Maurier, what a shame it is that we’ve not met until this evening. 杜莫莉尔夫人 今晚才当面见到您 真有点惭愧
[19:18] How kind of you to say so. 您这么说太客气了
[19:19] Not at all. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve been to a charity or a social event 一点也不过分 我多次在社交活动和慈善活动中
[19:24] and seen your name listed among the organizers. 发现您的名字出现在组织者那一栏
[19:30] It’s the very thing I would love to do myself 我一直把您当成我的榜样
[19:35] if I could just find the time. 只是希望我也能有时间去做这些事情
[19:38] My problem is in finding the time to do everything else. 我的问题倒是去找时间去做其他的事情
[19:42] At the moment I am running two households. 现在我正打理着两个家庭
[19:45] Sylvia believes she can get by without a housekeeper. 西维亚相信她不用管家就可以应付一切
[19:48] Mother. 妈妈
[19:49] My house is quite large enough for us all, 我自己的房子足够大 能容下我们两家庭
[19:51] -but the idea of living with me seems…-Not now, please, mother. -但她似乎不愿意和我们住一起 -现在不谈这个啦
[19:55] -We help her keep the house in order. -Don’t interrupt, George. -我们都有帮妈妈打理房间 -别插嘴
[19:58] -Where did you get your manners? -Sorry, Grandmother. -你的礼貌都到哪去了 -对不起 外婆
[20:02] Mr Barrie, I understand you’ve become playmates of my grandchildren. 贝瑞先生 就我所知 您跟我的孙子们成了玩伴
[20:07] -Oh, they indulge me, really. -On the contrary. -是他们纵容我的任性 -才不是那样呢
[20:12] The other day we took to an exploration of darkest Africa in our garden. 前几天我们把花园给变成了黑暗古老的非洲
[20:18] But Mr Barrie was taken ill by the bite of a…What was it? 贝瑞先生因为被咬而生病了…是什么东西来着
[20:23] Tsetse fly. Quite horrible. 舌蝇! 可怕的东西!
[20:26] Yes, and he swelled to the size of a hippopotamus. 对 而且他肿的像河马一样
[20:29] Fingers like sausages. 手指就像香肠一样粗
[20:30] And we had to float in him down the river like he was a great bloated raft. 然后我们就把他当作木筏一样 抱着他沿着河水漂流
[20:34] But the fishing was good, wasn’t it? 钓鱼也很有趣不是吗?
[20:41] James. 詹姆斯
[20:45] Please. 别这样
[20:48] -Bye. -Thank you so much. -再见 -非常感谢你们
[20:50] -Lovely evening. -Thank you. Bye. -多么美好的夜晚 -谢谢你 再见
[20:52] -Good night. -Good night. -晚安 -晚安
[20:59] Well, that was a disaster. 真是糟透了
[21:03] Painful. Utterly painful to see. 糟糕透了 这次晚餐真是糟糕
[21:09] I don’t know what you mean. I had a lovely time. 我不懂您的意思 我过得很愉快
[21:11] Oh, James, please. 詹姆斯 别提了
[21:14] “My problem is in finding the time to do everything else.” “我的问题倒是去找时间做别的事”
[21:18] -I never felt so judged in my life. -Judged? How do you mean? -我从没被人这样批评过 -批评? 你咋会这么想
[21:23] A grown man, for heaven’s sake, 看在上帝的份上 一个成年人
[21:25] playing all day long with children? 不务正业整天和孩子们一起玩
[21:28] In any case, I hardly think they’ll be the social contact we’d hoped for. 无论如何 我们不应该和他们来往
[21:33] I hadn’t really thought of them that way. I just enjoy their company. 我从来没这么想过 我只是乐在其中
[21:37] He’s been a good friend to us, Mother. 他是我们的好朋友 妈妈!
[21:40] Yes. But what does that mean? Hm? 是的 但是那又有什么意义呢?
[21:44] Surely you don’t intend… 你应该不会打算…
[21:45] to keep spending your afternoons with those children, do you? 每天再和那群孩子们一起渡过下午吧?
[21:55] And so today, ladies and gentlemen, 今天 女士们先生们!
[21:58] using only the wind and his own physical strength, 仅仅依靠风和他自己的身体
[22:00] George Llewelyn Davies shall test the very limits of the atmosphere 乔治·戴维斯 将测试风力的极速
[22:04] using his tethered craft. Go on, boy. 就用这个手工制作的飞行仪 来吧 孩子
[22:06] -Go on, George. -You’re going to break it, George. -去吧! 乔治! -你会把它弄坏的!
[22:09] -George, stop! -I just need a bit more speed. -乔治! 停下来! -只要再快一点就好了
[22:11] I want to do it. 我也想玩
[22:13] Hold off a bit, George. I think it’s in need of a tail. 好好抓紧了 乔治 我想它需要有个尾巴
[22:16] Oh, wait. 等一下
[22:20] -Here. James, this will do. -That’s a good idea. -拿去吧 詹姆斯 会有用处的 -是个好主意
[22:22] -No, it’s not heavy enough. -I want to do it. -不 还不够重 -我也想试试看
[22:24] -You coming, Peter? -Porthos! -过来一起玩吧 彼得? -波索
[22:28] It’ll work this time. 这次肯定能行
[22:30] Porthos, give us your bell. That’s good. 波索 把你的铃给我们 对了…
[22:33] -Michael? -Yeah? -麦克? -什么?
[22:34] -Now, would you like to give it a go? -Yes, please. -你想要试试看吗 -是的 请给我一次机会
[22:38] -Oh, he can’t run fast enough. -Of course he can. -不行啦 他跑的还够快 -他当然可以的
[22:41] -Let him try, Jack. -Now, George, you hold the kite. -让他试试吧 杰克 -乔治 你拿着风筝
[22:44] George. 乔治
[22:45] Come on, boys, let’s go back up to the top. Come on, Peter. 来吧 孩子们 回到山坡上去 彼得
[22:49] Right, George, hold it up. Darling, you’ve got to run now. Ready? Ready? 这儿 拿着它 亲爱的 准备要跑了 准备好了吗
[22:54] -Run! Run, Michael! -Run! -快跑! 跑! 麦克 -快跑!
[22:58] -Oh, I told you this wasn’t going to work. -I don’t think he’s fast enough. -我就知道这行不通 -我认为他不够快
[23:02] It’s not going to work if no one believes in him. 如果没人相信他就不会成功
[23:04] -Now, give him a chance. -Michael, go back to your starting position. -再给他一次机会 -麦克 回到起跑的位置去
[23:07] -Come on, darling, try again. -George, you take the kite. -来吧 亲爱的 再试试看 -乔治 你拿着风筝
[23:09] Now this time, I don’t want a flea’s breath of doubt. We must get that kite in the air. 这次我们不能再有任何怀疑 一定要让这风筝飞起来
[23:15] Right. Look, I think I feel a bit more breeze. Are you ready, Michael? 没错 我感到有些起风了 你准备好了吗
[23:18] -You can do it, Michael. -You’ve got to run. Run, Michael, run. -你能行的 麦克 -你得跑起来 跑起来 跑!
[23:21] -Run! -That’s it! -跑! -就是这样!
[23:24] Yes! He did it! 太好了! 他成功了!
[23:27] Keep running! Keep running! 继续跑! 继续跑!
[24:00] What are you writing about now? 你在写些什么?
[24:03] Oh, just making notes. 只是做点记录什么的
[24:05] I’m never really certain what they’re about until I’ve read them over later. 只是随便写点 等以后读他们的时 我就知道是什么了
[24:10] Something about the kite? 是不是有关风筝?
[24:15] Now, why do you ask that? 为什么这么问?
[24:19] I don’t know. 我也不知道…
[24:21] If I were a writer I think I could tell a whole story about flying the kite today. 如果我是作家 我会把今天放风筝的过程都写下来
[24:26] Perhaps you should then. That’s a fantastic idea. Why not give it a try? 也许你应该试试 是个好主意 尝试着写写看吧
[24:31] I hope you haven’t been talking about anything too serious with this one. 我希望您别把和他的谈话太当真了
[24:36] No. Talking a bit of silliness really. 不 只是说了一些蠢话
[24:49] Can we have him for supper? 我们晚上能”吃”他吗?
[24:51] Have him to stay for supper, Michael. We’re not cannibals. 你应该说”留”他吃晚饭 我们可不是食人族
[24:53] You are welcome, you know. 我们很希望你留下来 你知道的
[24:57] Sylvia. Mr Barrie. 西维亚! 贝瑞先生!
[25:00] Where have you been? 你们去哪了?
[25:02] Flying a kite, Mother, and having a wonderful time. 去放风筝了 妈妈 我们过的相当愉快
[25:04] I’m sorry. I didn’t know you were coming this evening. 对不起 我不知道您今晚要来
[25:06] No? Well, apparently you forgot then. 你不知道? 很显然你忘得一干二净
[25:10] -I brought some supper along for us all. -You didn’t need to do that. -我给我们一家带了点食物 -您不必这么做的
[25:13] Well, there’s no food in the house, is there? 但是家里已经没有吃的了 不是吗
[25:15] Really. You don’t need to wait till the cupboard is bare. 真的 不要每次都橱柜里没吃的了 再去买食物
[25:17] Please, Mother. Come on, darlings. 请别这么说 妈妈 来吧 亲爱的
[25:19] Wipe feet. There’s been enough tracking round here. 把脚擦干净 这儿的脚印子已经够多的了
[25:23] George, I thought you said you were going to help your mother take care of the house. 乔治 你不是说过会帮妈妈打扫房间吗
[25:26] Coat, Michael, please. Yes. 外套 麦克 对 就这样
[25:28] -And…coat hanger. Good. -Will we see you tomorrow? -放在衣架上 很好 -我们明天还能见到你吗
[25:33] No. You’re going to be helping round the house tomorrow. 不行 明天你们都得呆在家帮忙打扫
[25:36] Mother, there is absolutely no need for this. 妈妈 没必要这样做
[25:39] You can’t do everything yourself. 你不可能一个人揽下所有的事情
[25:41] Look at you. You’re horribly flush. You’re wearing yourself out. 看看你自己 脸红成这样 你把你自己累坏了
[25:47] Thank you for a lovely day, James. Excuse me, Mother. 谢谢你 今天很愉快 对不起 妈妈
[25:50] So from tomorrow, we’re going to have some discipline around here. 从明天开始 我们得定一些规矩了
[25:56] And not one of you will escape. 没人能够逃走!
[26:06] -Good evening, Mr Barrie. -Good evening, Sarah. -晚安 贝瑞先生 -晚安 莎拉
[26:08] -Good evening, Mr Barrie. -Good evening, Emma. -晚安 贝瑞先生 -晚安 爱玛
[26:20] You missed supper. 你错过晚餐
[26:23] Perhaps I’ll have something later. I have a bit of writing I wanted to do. 过会再吃吧 我有些东西要写
[26:27] Are you sure? It was a lovely meal. Duck. 真的不想吃吗? 晚餐很可口 有鸭子
[26:31] Sarah let Emma cook this evening. 莎拉让爱玛煮的
[26:35] Is that right? Listen, what would you think of loaning Emma out to the Davies 是吗 听着 你觉得把莎拉租给戴维斯家怎么样
[26:40] for the occasional evening? 在某些特殊的场合
[26:41] They don’t actually have a cook. 她们没有一个厨师
[26:45] I take it Mrs Davies enjoyed the meal that she had here? 我想戴维斯夫人一定对上次在这吃的晚餐 记忆犹新
[26:51] I imagine she could use an extra hand now and again. That’s all. 我想她们只是有时需要个帮手 仅此而已
[26:54] That’s very charitable of you. 你考虑的真是周到
[26:58] Perhaps we can send over some of the silver as well. 也许我们还可以送一些银的餐具过去
[27:02] And what about linen? 要不要再送点亚麻布?
[27:04] I wouldn’t be surprised if some of hers was looking a bit shabby. 如果她的衣服有些破烂 我也不会感到惊奇
[27:07] Please, Mary, stop. 得了 玛丽 别说了
[27:10] Maybe she can send over some of the things we’ve run short on. 也许她也可以送一些我们缺少的东西..
[27:14] My husband, for example. 比如…我的丈夫…
[27:18] We rarely see him in this house. 我们很少在他自己家看到他了
[27:21] That hasn’t seemed to bother you for some time now. 有时候我不在也许对你好一些
[28:09] Lords and ladies, His Royal Highness, King Michael the Benevolent, 臣民们和女士们 至高无上的殿下 仁慈的麦克国王
[28:15] protector of the realm. 王国的守护者
[28:18] That scepter’s made of wood. 那把王杖是木头做的…
[28:21] Yes, well, we dream on a budget here, don’t we? 是的 但我们都是假想的 不是吗
[28:24] No, I mean, everyone thinks it’s made of gold, but it’s just an old hunk of wood. 不 我是说 人人都认为那是黄金 但那只是块木头
[28:29] The means to an end, Peter. 我们就把他假想成那样吧 彼得
[28:32] What we’ve done is taken an old hunk of wood 我们要做的就是把一块木头
[28:35] and transformed it for all the world to see into the most magnificent gold. 变成全世界最稀有的黄金
[28:41] -There you go. -What’s this? -送给你的 -是什么东西?
[28:45] All great writers begin with a good leather binding and a respectable title. 所有大作家都是从皮革装订的书和尊敬的书名开始的
[28:50] Open it. 打开看看吧…
[28:56] “The Boy Castaways.” “男孩冒险记”
[28:58] “Being a record of the terrible adventures of the brothers Davies, “记录了戴维斯兄弟的冒险故事”
[29:03] faithfully set forth by…Peter Llewelyn Davies.” 由”彼得·路维林·戴维斯”忠实记录
[29:08] Kipling would swallow his own ear for a title like that. 吉卜林恐怕要吃了他自己的耳朵 才能想出这样的标题 (吉卜林 1907年诺贝尔文学奖获得者)
[29:11] Stab him, George. You can do it. 击败他! 乔治! 你能行的!
[29:14] I still have no idea what to write. 我还是不知道要写什么…
[29:17] Write about anything. Write about your family. 什么事情都可以 写写你的家庭
[29:19] -Write about the talking whale. -What whale? -写写那条会说话的鲸鱼 -什么鲸鱼?
[29:22] The one that’s trapped in your imagination and desperate to get out. 那个被你的想象力束缚住 但又千方百计想脱身的鲸鱼
[29:27] Come sit down. 来吧 坐下
[29:32] I have actually begun writing about the adventures of the Davies brothers myself. 其实我也已经开始写关于 戴维斯兄弟的冒险故事
[29:36] -A play? -A play indeed, yes. -一出戏剧? -没错 真正的戏剧!
[29:39] And I would be extremely honored 我将为此感到相当荣幸
[29:42] if you would allow me the use of your name for one of the characters. 如果你允许我在这出戏剧里使用你的名字
[29:46] I don’t know what to say. 我不知道该说什么好
[29:49] Say yes. 说你愿意就可以了
[29:53] Good man. 好孩子
[29:54] Porthos! That’s mine. Let go. 波索! 那是我的 松口
[29:56] I won’t go to bed. I won’t, I won’t. 我不想睡觉 我不要 我不要
[29:59] You should have been in bed half an hour ago, young man. 半个小时前你们就该上床了 孩子们
[30:04] I’m afraid I’ve grown hopelessly lax in my discipline. 恐怕我平时对他们太纵容了
[30:07] Nonsense. Young boys should never be sent to bed. 别这么说 孩子们不应该被强迫去睡觉
[30:10] They always wake up a day older. 当他们醒来他们就又老了一天!
[30:14] And then, before you know it, they’re grown. 你会忽然间发现 他们已经长大了
[30:18] Their father would have been horrified. 他们的爸爸会吃一惊的
[30:20] Of course, he never would have allowed a dog in the house either. 他也不会同意让一条狗进房间的
[30:22] He’d have tied him up in the yard. 他一定会把他栓在园子里
[30:25] Right! Last one in bed’s a hairy toad. 好了! 最后一个上床的就是丑八怪!
[31:19] You mean a lot to my boys, you know. 你对他们来说意义重大 你知道的
[31:23] Especially Peter. 特别是彼得
[31:27] It seems to me that Peter’s trying to grow up too fast. 彼得好像巴不得赶快长大…
[31:33] I imagine he thinks that grown-ups don’t hurt as deeply as children do when they… 也许他认为大人没有 孩子那么容易受伤害…
[31:39] when they lose someone. 当他们失去某些人的时候…
[31:44] I lost my elder brother, David, when I was just Peter’s age. 我在彼得那年纪时 我失去了我的哥哥 大卫
[31:49] And it nearly destroyed my mother. 我母亲为此伤心欲绝
[31:52] James, I’m so sorry. 抱歉 詹姆斯
[31:56] Your poor mother. I can’t imagine losing a child. 我为您的母亲感到难过 我不敢想象失去一个孩子的痛苦
[32:03] She didn’t get out of bed for months. 她为此卧床了好几个月
[32:06] She wouldn’t eat. 不吃不喝
[32:09] I tried everything to make her happy, but… 我想尽一切办法让她高兴起来 但是…
[32:13] she only wanted David. 她只想要大卫…
[32:16] So… 所以…
[32:17] one day… 有一天…
[32:20] I dressed myself in David’s clothing 我穿着大卫的衣服
[32:26] and I went to her. 跑到她面前
[32:28] You must have frightened her to death. 你一定把她吓坏了
[32:32] I think it was the first time she ever actually…looked at me. 我想这是她第一次真正的…看着我
[32:42] And that was the end of the boy James. 从此詹姆斯就消失了…
[32:47] I used to say to myself he’d gone to Neverland. 我常常对自己说 他去了梦幻岛
[32:50] Where? 什么地方?
[32:53] Neverland. It’s a wonderful place. 梦幻岛 非常美丽的地方
[33:06] I’ve not spoken about this before to anyone. 我从没和别人提起过这个
[33:10] Ever. 从来没有
[33:22] What’s it like…Neverland? 那是什么样子的…那个梦幻岛?
[33:28] One day I’ll take you there. 有一天 我会带你去那里的
[33:33] Wait a minute, James. He’s a fairy? 等一下 查尔斯 他是个精灵?
[33:35] Er, no. He’s the irrepressible spirit of youth. Tinker Bell is the fairy. 不 他是永不消失的青春的灵魂 叮当才是真正的精灵
[33:39] -Tinker Bell is a woman? -She’s not a woman. She’s a fairy. -叮当是一个女人? -它不是一个女人 是精灵
[33:42] He is a boy who stays young forever. 他是一个永远不会长大的男孩
[33:45] James, how does anyone stay young forever? It doesn’t work. 詹姆斯 没有人能永远年轻 这不可能啊
[33:48] He just believes, Charles. He imagines life the way he wants it to be, 他相信自己 相信生命就和他所信仰的一样
[33:50] and he believes in it long enough and hard enough that it all appears before him, see? 他的信仰是那么长久坚定 最终他的信仰变成现实 明白吗
[33:56] James, I’m your friend. You’re coming off a flop. 我们是老朋友了 可这次 你太脱离现实了
[33:58] -You have a man who is a fairy. -No, a boy who has a fairy. -你说一个男人是精灵 -不 是一个男孩作为精灵
[34:03] And this girl calls herself Tinker. 这个女孩叫自己廷克尔?
[34:05] And you have a pirate ship on stage surrounded by tons and tons of water. 你还希望舞台上有一艘船放在好几吨的水里?
[34:09] -That’s a lot of water. -It’s a lot of water. -那可需要很多水! -非常多的水!
[34:11] -Yes, and that’s a lot of money. -It is, but we can fake the water. -那可需要一大笔钱 -是的 但我们可以”造”水
[34:15] Oh, well, if we can fake the water then I’m sure your play will be a hit. 好吧 如果我们可以”造”水 那我敢肯定我们的戏肯定热门
[34:18] You know what I think I’ll do? I think I’ll imagine life the way I want it to be… 你知道我在想啥 我想我们可以自己想象生活
[34:21] Long enough and hard enough? 够坚定和持久?
[34:22] Yes, and then the money for the play will appear magically before me. 是 然后办这出戏的钱就会如魔法般出现在我面前
[34:27] -That’s right. That’s it. -Yes. -没错 就是这样! -就这样
[34:29] How does the clock wind up inside the crocodile? 不如把一个闹钟塞到鳄鱼的嘴巴里 你认为如何
[34:32] -He swallows it. -Ah, of course he does. -他吞下去了 -对 他当然会
[34:36] Out! 出局!
[34:40] How was he? 他干的怎么样?
[34:42] -Well done. -Good show! -干的漂亮 -非常不错!
[34:45] I finally get the courage to invite the boys to a game 我终于鼓起勇气请孩子们来看比赛
[34:47] and we have to suffer this grave humiliation. 尽管这可能要让我蒙羞
[34:51] It’s perfect actually. 事实上非常好
[34:53] Spend a good deal of time with them, don’t you? 你和他们在一起很长时间了吧 对吗?
[34:55] Every moment I can spare, in fact. 事实上 一有空就在一起
[34:58] I’m glad for you. 我为你感到高兴
[35:00] And Mrs Davies seems to be having a good time of it as well. 戴维斯太太似乎也很乐在其中
[35:04] You should be aware though, James, what some people have been saying. 但你也要注意些 有些人已经开始谈论你了
[35:09] Mind you, I wouldn’t bring it up if I thought the rumors would pass. 我说这些是因为传闻已经达到甚嚣尘上的地步了
[35:12] I’m not surprised. What are they saying? 我不会感到惊奇 他们怎么说?
[35:17] Very well. 好吧…
[35:19] That you spend much more time with Mrs Davies than you do with your own wife. 你跟戴维斯太太相处的时间 比自己太太还久
[35:22] She’s a widow. And… 她是个寡妇 也是…
[35:25] And a friend. That’s it. Nothing more. 也是朋友 仅此而已!
[35:29] There have also been questions about how you spend your time with those boys. 还有人很好奇你是如何陪那些男孩的
[35:35] And why. 还有为什么?
[35:38] That’s outrageous. How could anyone think something so evil? 那太恶劣了! 那些人怎么会有那么邪恶的想法?
[35:42] They’re children. They’re innocent children. 他们只是些孩子 几个天真的孩子
[35:48] You find a glimmer of happiness in this world, 当你找到一丁点快乐时
[35:50] there’s always someone who wants to destroy it. 总是有人想方设法来破坏!
[35:52] No. Thank you, Arthur, but I don’t think many will give credence to such nonsense. 不…谢了 但我认为大多数人都不会认同这谬论
[35:59] Then why is no one sitting with them? 那为何没人跟他们一起坐?
[36:03] Once you get a bit of notoriety, James, 一旦你有了点名气 詹姆斯…
[36:06] people watch you and they will look for ways to drag you down. 人们都会注视着你 然后想尽办法诋毁你
[36:15] Are you sure your wife doesn’t object to us taking over your cottage 你确定你太太不会反对我们借用你们的小屋…
[36:18] for the summer, James? 过这个暑假? 詹姆斯
[36:19] -She doesn’t go there anymore. -Really? -她不会再去那儿了 -真的?
[36:22] It’s such a relief to get away. You’ll come and visit, I hope? 能离开一下真是太好了 你会来看我们吗?
[36:25] -Of course. Are we in? -Everyone in? -当然 到齐了吗? -齐了吗?
[36:28] -Can I drive, Uncle Jim? -Er, no. -可以让我来开车吗 詹叔叔? -呃…不行
[36:46] Out of the way or I’ll make haggis out of you. 快让开路 不然我就把你们做成羊杂碎
[36:48] Get the sheep out the way. 快把羊赶走
[37:08] -Are we there yet? -Almost. Almost there. -我们到了吗? -就到了 马上到了
[37:12] I can see the cottage! 我看见小屋了
[37:33] -Shall we explore, Michael? -Don’t tear your clothes, please. -我们去探险好吗 麦克? -别把衣服弄破
[37:36] -Come on. Follow me. -Be careful of stinging nettles. -快来 跟我来 -小心荨麻刺
[37:39] Hurry up, everyone. 大家快点
[37:45] -Would you like to see the rest of it? -Mm. Yes. -想看看其他地方吗? -恩…好!
[38:11] ‘Ello! 抓到了
[38:13] Thought you could escape from Captain Swarthy, eh? 你以为你能从史瓦利船长手里逃脱吗?
[38:16] Off to the ship with you, then. Off to the ship, son! 把你带上船! 上船去!
[38:22] So now you can either choose to become a pirate with the rest of us, 你可以选择加入我们!
[38:26] or we’ll toss you to the sharks. 或者被鲨鱼吃掉!
[38:30] -How marvelous. -Well, maybe the crocodiles, eh? -你好酷! -或者鳄鱼你比较怕?
[38:35] -No one’s escaped, Captain. -Excellent work, matey. -一个都没逃掉 船长! -做的好! 水手!
[38:38] Now then. 现在
[38:39] Now is your only chance to speak. 现在是你唯一说话的机会!
[38:43] Who amongst you is ready to tie your hopes and dreams to the sea? 你们之中谁想先加入这个与海为伍的…
[38:46] -I am! -Not finished yet. -我要! -我还没说完!
[38:49] To enter upon the most dangerous chapter 加入这个充满危险
[38:52] in your young and soon-to-be-wasted lives? 而且随时丧命的工作!
[38:57] What did you say? What are doing, son? 你说什么? 你在干吗?
[38:59] Are you giggling? On my ship? Giggling? What did you say? 在我船上偷笑? 偷笑? 你说什么?
[39:02] -I said I’m ready, Captain. -What’s your name, boy? -我说我准备好了 船长! -你的名字
[39:05] I’m Curly, the oldest and wisest of the crew. 克里! 我们之中最大最聪明的!
[39:08] Cut him loose, matey. 给他松绑 水手
[39:10] Welcome aboard, Curly. Your job will be to mop the deck. 欢迎上船! 克里! 你的工作是打扫甲板
[39:15] And who be you, young squire? 你呢 年轻人!
[39:18] My name be Nibs the Cut-throat. Feared by men and greatly desired by the ladies. 我叫艾比斯! 我能杀了女人让男人伤心落泪
[39:23] Jack! 杰克!
[39:24] Welcome aboard, Nibs. You shall polish all wood surfaces. 欢迎上船效力! 你要把船擦得闪闪发亮
[39:29] Grab a hold of that rigging. 抓好了 多力!
[39:31] -And you, lad? -I’m Peter. -换你了 小家伙! -我叫彼得!
[39:35] That’s not a pirate name. What about Dastardly Jim, eh? 那不是海盗的名字! “多斯提詹”如何?
[39:39] No. Just Peter. 不 就是彼得!
[39:42] I like my name. 我喜欢我的名字!
[39:45] Very well. 好 很好!
[39:48] In punishment for lack of an interesting pirate name,Peter shall walk the plank. 对于海盗名字没兴趣的处置 彼得要走跳板
[39:53] Cut him loose. 松绑
[40:18] -What are you playing again? -The boy. -你演什么 -那个男孩
[40:21] What have you got? Excuse me. 你有…? 对不起
[40:23] Mr Barrie, sir? 贝瑞先生!
[40:26] There’s been a mistake here, sir. It says here I’m to play the nanny. 这里有问题 上面写 “演保姆”?
[40:29] -I don’t imagine I quite fit that part, eh? -You’re not actually the nanny. -我好像不太适合这角色吧? -其实你不是保姆
[40:34] You’re a dog. 你是只狗!
[40:37] -What? -A Newfound land. -什么? -一条纽芬兰犬
[40:39] We’ll put you in a great big fluffy dog suit. 我们会让你穿上毛毛的狗狗装
[40:45] Oh, right. 哦 好的
[40:49] Actually, we don’t have a Tinker Bell cast, do we? He could play Tinker Bell. 我们没有叮当的服装 不然他可以演叮当!
[40:53] Heavens, no. Tinker Bell’s a light. It moves around the stage. 行 叮当只是灯光 它会在舞台上四处飞舞
[40:57] Just a wee light that moves around the stage. 只是灯光在飞!
[41:02] Bit worried about this. 令人有点担心!
[41:05] Let’s see. We’ve got John Darling, Michael Darling, 好…我们有约翰甜心 麦克甜心…
[41:08] Tiger Lily, Smee, Skylights. 有老虎? 史密…史格林
[41:12] It’s a play for puppets. Tootles, Nibs, Curly. 演木偶的那个乌龟…柯林…
[41:16] All these names are absurd when you see them all together. 喔…这些名字同时出现真荒谬!
[41:19] Captain Hook, S… 虎克船长…士兵…
[41:22] Oh, hello, James. 喔 哈喽 詹姆斯…
[41:26] You’re out of your mind. 你疯了…
[41:40] How were rehearsals? 戏排的如何了?
[41:43] Fine. Great. They’re going…quite well. 不错…进展的蛮顺利的…
[41:48] -Good. -Yes. Thank you. -很好 -恩…谢谢!
[42:30] -Hello. -Hello. -哈喽! -哈喽!
[42:34] -How was your journey? -It was quite long. I’m exhausted. -旅行怎么样? -又长又累人!
[42:38] -Let’s get you some tea. -That’d be nice. Thanks. -给你杯茶如何? -再好不过了 谢谢!
[42:43] -Can you come to the playhouse? -In a moment, Michael. He’s just arrived. -你能来我们的游戏屋吗 -等一下麦克 他才刚到
[42:47] But I said I’d get him. They always send Peter to do things. I said I’ll do it. 可是我说我会带他过去 他们总叫彼得做 我说我要做
[42:54] -It will spoil the surprise. -What surprise, darling? -然后他们说我会把惊喜说出来 -是啥惊喜
[42:58] It’s a great surprise. We’ve taken most of the day preparing for it. 很大的惊喜 我们花了好多天准备
[43:03] -Everybody’s waiting for you. -Then we mustn’t keep them waiting. -人人都在等你了 -那我不能让他们等太久
[43:07] Please don’t tell them that I told you the surprise. I said I wouldn’t. 拜讬不要告诉他们我跟你泄密 我说过我不会
[43:11] Oh, well, you didn’t really tell us anything about it, did you? 可是你没有跟我们讲那是什么啊 是吧?
[43:13] -Yes I did. It’s a play. -It’s a play? -有啊! 我说了 是一出戏! -一部戏?!
[43:29] “The Lamentable Tale of Lady Ursula.” 柠檬三部曲! 爱丝菈传奇!
[43:32] “A play in one act by Peter Llewelyn Davies.” 第一幕 编写 “彼得路维林戴维斯”
[43:38] -This is just a bit of silliness, really. -I should hope so. Go on. -这些只是一堆很蠢的点子罢了 -那是应该的 继续
[43:42] I just wanted to take a stab at writing, you know. 我只是想尝试开始写作…你知道…
[43:45] Well, the others do a good job with it anyway. 尽管其他人笑我写的东西!
[43:47] Well, let’s see it then. 快 让我们看吧!
[43:52] “The Lamentable Tale of Lady Ursula.” 柠檬三部曲! 爱丝菈小姐传奇!
[43:56] “One morning, just after sunrise, 某天清晨 太阳升起后不久…
[43:58] Lady Ursula, the most beautiful daughter of Lord and Lady Dubon, 爱丝菈小姐… 北方朵本小姐最美丽的女儿
[44:02] made her way up the steps of the great cathedral to pray to her blessed saint.” 走向祭坛的阶梯… 去膜拜她所信仰的神!
[44:07] “Suddenly, as she reached the cathedral doors, 突然间 当她靠近那神坛!
[44:10] the gargoyle that guarded the sacred structure 戈翼尔神的雕像…
[44:13] came to life and swooped down upon her.” 动了起来! 而且飞向她!
[44:18] “The people of the village all ran to safety, 村民们为了保命惊慌逃跑!
[44:20] but Lady Ursula slipped on the cathedral steps 但是爱丝菈小姐在阶梯上滑了一跤!
[44:23] and the gargoyle descended upon her, wrapping her in its huge wings 戈翼尔神渐渐朝她降下… 将她包在巨大狂风中…
[44:28] and taking her high up into the spires of the cathedral.” 将她带到高高的神坛空中去了!
[44:32] -Go on, Peter. -“Not long after this sorrowful event, -继续 彼得 -经过这次恐怖的事件后
[44:35] a young knight named JM Barnaby came into the city.” 一个年轻武士名叫 “詹·邦拿比”来到了这城市
[44:41] Sylvia. 西维亚
[44:43] -Do you want some water? -Mother? -要喝点水吗? -妈妈
[44:46] -No, James. -Let’s get her back to the house. Go on. -不 詹姆斯 -扶她进屋! 快!
[44:53] She won’t discuss it with me at all. She claims it was nothing. 她根本没跟我讲 她一直说没事
[44:57] I tell you, Doctor, she couldn’t breathe. 我告诉你 医生 她不能呼吸
[45:00] You can’t very well treat a patient who won’t admit there’s anything wrong. 我没法有效治疗病人… 如果她坚称自己没事
[45:04] Well, you’ll have to make her understand that something is. 你一定要让她明白出了什么问题
[45:07] -I’ll try and do my best. -Great. Just there. -我尽力而为… -好…她在里面
[45:42] Get your hand flat like that. 把手放平 像这样!
[45:46] Then… 然后…
[45:49] Like that. 像这样
[46:17] Come in. 进来!
[46:28] The good doctor didn’t feel up to the challenge on this one. 再好的医生也没法克服这种挑战…
[46:32] He thinks you need to go to hospital for further tests. 他认为 你该去医院再做一次细致的检查!
[46:36] Nonsense. When would I have time for that? 胡说八道! 我哪里有空!
[46:40] Besides, this family’s had enough of hospitals. 这个家已经受够那些折磨了!
[46:45] -Perhaps they can help you. -I know what they can do for me. -或许他们能帮你 -我知道他们会怎么做
[46:49] I saw what they did for my husband. 就像他们对我先生做的…
[46:52] No, James. I’ve no interest in hospitals. 不了 詹姆斯…我对医院没兴趣
[46:56] I’m keenly interested in having some supper. 我倒是对晚餐时间很有兴趣!
[47:29] What did you and Mother decide to tell us this time? “It’s only a chest cold”? 这次你和妈妈打算怎么说 又着凉了?
[47:34] -We hadn’t decided anything. -Stop lying to me! -我们没任何打算 -别对我撒谎
[47:36] I’m sick of grown-ups lying to me. 我讨厌大人说谎
[47:39] I’m not lying to you. I don’t know what’s wrong. 我没有对你说谎 我不明白有什么问题
[47:43] “Father might take us fishing,” that’s what she said. “In just a few weeks.” 她说”爸爸可能会带我们去钓鱼 只要再几个礼拜”
[47:47] And he died the next morning. 但他隔第二天早上就去世了
[47:50] That wasn’t a lie, Peter. 那不是谎言 彼得…
[47:52] That was your mother’s hope. 那是你妈妈的愿望!
[47:54] He barely moved for a week, but I started planning our fishing trip. 他打算隐瞒一个礼拜 当我正准备钓鱼旅行时
[47:58] I will never lie to you. I promise you that. 我绝不会骗你 我保证!
[48:02] No, all you’ll do is teach me to make up stupid stories 不! 你只会叫我写一大堆白痴故事…
[48:06] and pretend that things aren’t happening until… 当作事情没发生过 直到…
[48:14] I won’t! I’m not blind. 我不是瞎子!
[48:17] I won’t be made a fool. 我不想再被耍了!
[48:20] What’s this? Peter. 这是什么? 彼得
[48:24] The play. 剧本
[48:26] Darling, I wanted to see the rest of it. 亲爱的…我还想看下去啊…
[48:31] Magic’s gone out of it a bit now, hasn’t it? 是否觉得魔法效果不好?
[48:35] All because of a silly chest cold. 还是因为那呆呆的戏服?
[49:22] James. 詹姆斯!
[49:26] Well, you remember Gilbert Cannan, don’t you? 你应该记得吉伯特·柯南先生吧?
[49:29] Good evening. 晚上好
[49:30] Mr Cannan has been working on the committee to fight government censorship. 柯南先生致力于帮上流社会 反对政府的打压政策
[49:36] I know how involved you’ve been as well. 我知道您也研究了很多
[49:39] He wanted to speak to you. I did think you’d be home so much sooner. 他想跟你谈谈…我们想你会很早回来…
[49:44] It’s been a long evening, Mary. 你晚上应该独自一个在家的玛丽!
[49:47] Yes. 是的
[49:49] Well, if I’d realized how late it was, of course. 如果我发现已经这么晚的话…
[49:52] I should perhaps talk to you at another time? Not so late? 或许我该择日再来?
[49:55] That will be fine. 那太好了
[50:00] We’ll talk then. 我们改天再谈吧!
[50:02] Thank you for your patience, Mrs Barrie. 谢谢您的耐心 贝瑞太太
[50:05] Mr Barrie. 贝瑞先生
[50:07] -Good night. -Night. -晚安 -晚安
[50:26] Well, aren’t you going to speak? 我们不说话了么?
[50:29] What would you like me to say? 你想让我说什么
[50:33] “Curious how late Mr Cannan stayed,” I suppose. 我想应该是对柯南先生 待这么晚感到好奇
[50:37] And then, let’s see. What comes next? 让我们看看下面会怎么样?
[50:42] “No later than you were out, James.” 我没有比你迟 是不是? 詹姆斯
[50:45] “And how is Mrs Davies this evening?” 戴维斯女士今晚怎么样?
[50:49] Oh, yes, I would have a great answer for that one, wouldn’t I? 你认为我会知道得很清楚?
[50:51] How dare you. 你怎么能这么说?
[50:55] This isn’t one of your plays. 这可不是你的一部戏
[50:58] I know that, Mary. It’s quite serious. 我知道 玛丽 事情很严重
[51:04] But I’m not ready for this conversation, wherever it may lead. 但我对这个谈话会导致的后果 还没充分准备
[51:08] Perhaps we can talk in the morning, yes? Good night then. 也许我们可以早上再谈 晚安
[52:35] Mr Barrie. Don’t you agree this is a little bit tight? 贝瑞先生 你看这是不是有点紧?
[52:40] -No. No, in fact I think it’s quite…baggy. -Baggy? -不 事实上这衣服挺宽大的 -宽大?
[52:45] Quite frumpy. I’d bring it right in just there. 挺宽松的 应该像这样
[52:48] That’s very tight. 那可太紧了
[52:49] And put maybe a plank of wood there to straighten him up. 可以在这放一块木板 让衣服更挺
[52:52] -Oh, aye. Yes, Mr Barrie. -Plank of wood? -好的 先生 -木板?
[52:54] Some wood there on the shoulders as well. 在肩膀上也放一个
[52:56] -Otherwise, it’s marvelous. -Right, sir. -这样就太好了 -好的 先生
[53:13] -You’ll be sick tomorrow. -I’ll be sick tonight. -你明天会病的 -我今晚就会病
[53:20] James. 詹姆斯
[53:22] We’re just having some tea. You remember my mother, of course. 我们正在喝茶 你应该记得这是我母亲
[53:26] Yes. Of course. How do you do? 是的 当然 你好
[53:32] -May I take your hat? -That’s enough, boys. -可以把帽子给我吗? -够了 孩子们
[53:39] Boys, please don’t run in the house. You’ll break something. 孩子们 别在房子里乱跑 小心别摔跤
[53:42] Come away from that door. Come on, come on. 快离开那扇门 快!
[53:44] -I’d like a word with you, Mr Barrie, before you go. 贝瑞先生 在你走之前我想和你谈谈
[53:47] We’ll only be a few minutes. 只要几分钟
[53:49] Boys, why don’t you go and play in the garden? Go on. 孩子们 到花园去玩
[53:52] -Is he in trouble? -Sh. -他有麻烦了 -嘘
[53:53] Because I’ve been alone with Grandmother and I know what it’s like. 我和外婆曾单独在一起 我知道那是啥样
[53:57] -Should we retire into the study? -Why don’t you join them, dear? -我们去书房吧 -亲爱的 你还是和孩子们一起吧
[54:02] Very well. 好的
[54:06] -I do apologize for interrupting. -Would you close the door, please? -我很抱歉今天… -你能关上门么?
[54:09] Certainly. 当然
[54:11] Sylvia has told me you have offered her the services of your household staff. 西维亚告诉我 你向他提供你所用的家政服务
[54:16] -Well, not exactly. -That won’t be necessary. -并不完全是这样 -你不需要这么做
[54:21] I’ll leave that to Sylvia, of course. 当然 我会让西维亚决定的
[54:23] You’ll leave that to me, Mr Barrie. 这应该我来决定
[54:26] You see, I’m moving in here from now on. 从今以后我会搬过来住
[54:29] -You’re moving in? -I’m going where I’m most needed. -您要搬进来? -我会去最需要我的地方
[54:33] And I can certainly see to it that this house is managed 我可以管理这个房子
[54:36] without resorting to your charity. 并不需要您的施舍
[54:39] It isn’t charity, Mrs du Maurier. I was only trying to help, as a friend. 这不是施舍 夫人 只是作为一个朋友的帮助
[54:44] Have you no idea how much your friendship has already cost my daughter? 你难道不知您朋友的友谊 已让我女儿承受了很多
[54:48] Or are you really that selfish? 还是你真是那么自私?
[54:51] I beg your pardon? 我不懂您说的话
[54:54] Don’t you see what a visit to the summer cottage of a married man 你难道不知道一个已婚男子的经常造访
[54:58] does for a widow’s future prospects? 会对一个寡妇的将来有什么影响么?
[55:03] Sylvia needs to find someone. The boys need a father. 西维亚需要一个丈夫 孩子们需要一个父亲
[55:09] And you are destroying any hope this family has of pulling itself together again. 你正在毁掉这个家庭重组的希望
[55:14] I have only wanted good things for this family, Mrs du Maurier. 我只希望这个家庭会好起来 杜莫莉尔夫人
[55:18] I’ll look after them. 我会照顾他们
[55:22] You have your own family to concern yourself with. 别忘了 你还有一个自己的家庭需要关心
[55:25] What are you suggesting? 你想我做什么?
[55:26] I’m suggesting that you protect what you have, Mr Barrie. 我希望你保护好自己已经拥有的东西
[55:30] That is precisely what I am doing. 那正是我现在做的
[55:57] I was so certain what I would find in this. 我知道我会在这里找到什么
[56:00] Some little confession would leak out onto the page. 一些泄露在纸中的小小坦白
[56:05] I don’t write love notes in my journal. 我不会在我的日记里写爱情故事
[56:08] No. 不
[56:11] Still, you knew who I meant, didn’t you? 你还知道我是谁 是吧?
[56:14] That’s some comfort, actually. 这至少算一种安慰
[56:18] It means I know you just a little after all. 毕竟我对你了解不深
[56:20] You needn’t steal my journal to get to know me, Mary. 你需要偷我的日记才能了解我 玛丽
[56:24] No. I suppose I could just go see the plays. 我曾认为我能去看看那个地方
[56:31] I was hopelessly naive when I married you. 我和你结婚时真是无可救药的天真
[56:37] I imagined that brilliant people disappeared to some secret place 当时我认为聪明的人消失去了一个
[56:43] where good ideas floated around like leaves in autumn. 好主意像树叶一样遍地都是的神秘地方
[56:47] And I hoped, at least once… 而且我希望
[56:53] you would take me there with you. 你至少能带我去那儿一次
[56:56] There is no such place. 没有这样的地方
[57:01] Yes, there is. 有
[57:05] Neverland. 梦幻岛
[57:09] It’s the best you’ve written, James. 这是你写的最好的剧本 詹姆斯
[57:12] And I’m sure the Davies will adore the world you’ve created for them. 我肯定你是为了戴维斯一家写的
[57:16] I only wish I were part of it. 我只希望我能是其中的一部分
[57:20] I’ve wanted you to be. I’ve tried. 我希望你是 我努力过
[57:27] Mary. 玛丽
[57:29] I always imagined us going off on great adventures once we were together. 我总希望我们能一起去探险
[57:34] But we moved into this house and you started, I don’t know, 但是我们搬进这房子 你就开始…
[57:38] -you started rearranging the furniture. -What was I supposed to do, James? -你开始重新摆放家具 -那我应该做什么?
[57:42] You were always gone. 你总是不在
[57:44] I was right here. 我在这儿
[57:45] Sitting in your parlor, staring off into other worlds as though I didn’t exist. 坐在客厅里 盯着别的地方 好像我不存在一样
[57:53] Look. Just give me bit more time to finish up the play. 再给我些时间让我把剧本完成
[57:55] To spend with your muse? 和你的缪斯女神在一起?
[57:57] No, I’m tired of waiting, James. I’m tired of looking like a fool. 我厌倦了等待 我不想看起来像个傻瓜
[58:05] Well, I can’t very well give up the play. 我不能放弃剧本
[58:09] Of course not. 当然不
[58:12] Just come home to me at the end of the day. Rehearse and be home for dinner. 只要你晚上回家和我一起吃晚饭
[58:17] No more trips to the country, no more long afternoons in the park. 别去乡下 下午别在公园呆很长时间
[58:22] If you can’t give us that much of a chance, 如果你连这点机会都不能给
[58:27] then we must end this. 我们就必须结束这一切
[58:31] And I will. 我会的
[58:39] Pitiful display. 可怜的家伙
[58:47] Nanny. Nanny. 保姆 保姆
[58:49] What? 什么?
[58:53] First you get the pajamas, then you make the bed. 先拿睡衣 再铺床
[58:57] With my paws? 用我的爪子?
[58:59] You make the bed with your paws. The pajamas you get with your teeth. 用爪子铺床 用牙齿叼睡衣
[59:03] Because in fact, being a dog, you haven’t any proper digits, have you? 你演的是狗 没有灵巧的手指 不是吗?
[59:09] Well, I don’t have any teeth, either. 我也没牙齿
[59:11] I mean, I can’t see. I can’t breathe. 我看不见也不能呼吸
[59:14] All I’ve got is this rubbery snout. 因为我穿着橡胶头套
[59:20] -Can we get him some teeth? -He can have mine. -可以给他装上牙齿吗? -可以用我的
[59:24] We’ll get you teeth. 我们会给你装上牙齿
[59:27] -Let’s have a wee break, shall we? -Right. -我们休息一下好吗? -好的
[59:33] -I thought you were wonderful. -You were marvelous. -你演得真好 -棒极了
[59:34] I think you’re better on four legs than you are on two. 你四只脚走路比两只脚好
[59:37] -Oh, give it a rest. -I do. -休息一下吧 -我真的这么认为
[59:41] -Just say it, Charles, go on. -Well, you picture it, James. -说说 查尔斯 觉得怎么样 -好吧 你想象一下
[59:44] Opening night, doctors, lawyers, businessmen and their wives, 首演的晚上 医生、律师、商人和他们的妻子
[59:48] all dressed to the nines. 都打扮时髦
[59:49] They’ve paid good money, they’re expecting theater, what we call theater. 他们付了很高的票价 希望能看场真正意义的戏剧
[59:54] The curtain opens and it’s crocodiles and fairies and pirates and Indians. 帷幕拉开 看到的却是鳄鱼 仙女 海盗 印第安人
[59:59] I don’t even know what it is. 我也不知道是什么东西
[1:00:02] But you did know, Charles. You’re an absolute genius, Charles. That’s it. 查尔斯 你确实知道 你可真是个天才
[1:00:07] Oh, don’t patronize me, James. 别拍我的马屁 詹姆斯
[1:00:09] You know how much money I put into this show that I haven’t even found yet? 你不知道我资助你这部戏花了多少钱
[1:00:12] Listen, listen. Opening night, I want 25 seats set aside. 听着 首映式上 给我留25个座位
[1:00:15] -Set aside? 25? -25 seats. -空着? -25个
[1:00:17] Scattered throughout the theater. Two here, two there, three up there. 分散在剧院的各个角落 这边2个 那边2个 上面3个
[1:00:20] -Are they paying for it? -They’re filled. -那些座位要收费么? -那些座位会满的
[1:00:22] -No, no, no. I’m asking…-The seats are filled. -不不不 我是问… -那些座位会满的
[1:00:25] -Uncle Jim? -Hello, boys. -詹姆斯叔叔 -孩子们
[1:00:27] Could I speak to you for a moment, please? 我能和你说会话么?
[1:00:29] Certainly. 当然可以
[1:00:30] 25 seats, Charles. It’ll be great. It’ll be fantastic. 25个座位 查尔斯
[1:00:33] 25 scattered seats? Who’s paying for them? 25个分散座位 谁来付钱呢?
[1:00:35] Throughout the theater. 遍布整个剧院
[1:00:36] -Who’s paying for these 25 seats? -They’re filled-up seats, Charles. -谁来为这25个座位付钱 -这些座位预定了
[1:00:40] Whoa. Look. 哇 瞧
[1:00:42] This is great. I’m flying. 太棒了 我飞起来了
[1:00:45] We don’t need to use much pull at all, see? As long as we’ve got the balance down. 我们不需要很大的力气 掌握平衡就好
[1:00:49] Mother asked me to take the boys out for the afternoon. 妈妈今天下午让我们很担心
[1:00:52] She said she only wanted a bit of quiet, 她说不希望任何人问起
[1:00:55] but she was trembling so badly she couldn’t even finish her tea. 她颤抖 很难受 连茶也喝不完
[1:00:59] I’m not a fool, Uncle James. I deserve to know the truth. 詹姆斯叔叔 我不是傻瓜 我必须知道真相
[1:01:02] I don’t know the truth. She won’t talk about it. 我不知道真相 她不肯告诉我
[1:01:06] But you think it’s serious? 你认为情况很严重么?
[1:01:10] It could be. The doctor felt she should go and have some tests. 有可能 医生说她必须去检查
[1:01:13] Then you’ll have to convince her to go then. 那你应该说服她去啊
[1:01:15] I’ve tried. She won’t listen to me. 我试过了 她不听
[1:01:19] And lately, to be quite honest, 我不该再管你家的事了
[1:01:20] it seems that all my best intentions for your family have come to nothing but harm. 我的好意似乎对你们造成了伤害
[1:01:25] Apparently I’ve made quite a mess of things. 我把很多事搞砸了
[1:01:27] It’s Grandmother, isn’t it? She’s run you off, hasn’t she? 是外婆吗? 她赶你走 是不是?
[1:01:30] Oh, she’s absolutely tried with great effort. And perhaps with good reason. 是 她的确想尽办法让我走 而且她有充分的理由
[1:01:36] It isn’t you, Uncle Jim. She just… 不是你的错 詹姆斯叔叔 她只是…
[1:01:39] She just doesn’t want to see Mother hurt anymore. 她只是不希望妈妈再受到伤害
[1:01:47] Look at that. 看那个
[1:01:50] How magnificent. 多奇妙啊
[1:01:54] The boy’s gone. 男孩不见了
[1:01:58] Somewhere during the last 30 seconds, you’ve become a grown-up. 在过去的30秒里 你变成了大人
[1:02:04] Right then. I think you should be the one to talk to her, George. 现在我认为 你是和她谈话的最佳人选 乔治
[1:02:07] -But I wouldn’t know what to say. -You’ll do fine. You’ll do just fine. -但是说什么呢? -你会做到的 你会做到的
[1:02:13] Mr Barrie, sir. Sorry to interrupt. 贝瑞先生 对不起打扰一下
[1:02:17] -It’s Nana, he’s expired backstage. -What’s happened? -是保姆 他在后台晕过去了 -发生什么事?
[1:02:21] I think his costume is too tight. 我想是他的服装太紧了
[1:02:24] It’s not possible, too tight. George, give me a minute, I’ll be back. 不可能太紧啊 乔治 等我一会儿 我马上回来
[1:02:33] Pull that one tight. Here, last one. 紧紧拉住那根 这儿还有最后一根
[1:02:39] OK. Flap those wings. 好 展开你的双翼
[1:02:41] -There you go. -Whoa! -好了 -哇!
[1:02:44] -Can I have a go? -Yeah, you can have a little go if you want. -我能试试么? -好 你想的话就试试看
[1:02:47] Give that a tug. Go on. 拉着这个
[1:02:48] -Just give it a little pull. -Can I have a go? -轻轻地拉 -我能试试么?
[1:02:51] -In a minute. In a minute. -Can I have a go? -等一下 -我能试试么?
[1:02:52] -Jack. Pull me higher. -I have to concentrate. -杰克 把我提高一点 -我必须专心
[1:02:54] -Stop it now, boys. -No, Michael. -停下来 孩子们 -不么 麦克
[1:02:56] Stop mucking about, boys. Come on now. 现在别捣乱了 孩子们
[1:02:58] -I want to do it now. -No, don’t go down there. -我现在就想玩 -不 别去那
[1:03:00] What are you? 你在干什么…?
[1:03:10] Oh, no. Oh, no, I’m sorry. 哦 对不起
[1:03:12] -I’m so sorry. -George? -真对不起 -乔治
[1:03:22] Mr Barrie? 贝瑞先生
[1:03:23] Mrs Davies would like a word with you. 戴维斯女士想和你谈谈
[1:03:27] No, just Mr Barrie. 不 只有贝瑞先生
[1:03:45] -Did you encourage this? -Encourage what? -是你鼓励他们这么做的么? -做什么?
[1:03:51] Oh, James, please. You know perfectly well what. 哦 詹姆斯 你当然知道我指的是什么
[1:03:56] George won’t allow them to set his arm unless I submit to an examination. 要是我不接受检查 乔治就不愿治疗他的手
[1:04:04] I see. Well, I suppose you’ll have to then, 我明白了 那我想你必须接受检查
[1:04:07] because he’s quite a stubborn young man when he sets his mind to it. 因为一旦下了决心 他可是一个非常顽固的年轻人
[1:04:12] This is absurd. They won’t tell me anything different. 这可真荒谬 接受检查不会让我的情况有任何改变的
[1:04:17] Different? 改变?
[1:04:19] So you’ve already spoken to a doctor then? 你是不是已经看过医生了?
[1:04:22] That is not your concern. 那不关你的事
[1:04:31] My understanding is that my condition may be quite serious. 我明白我的情况可能是相当严重的
[1:04:35] However…my wish is that life should go on as normal. 但是 我希望生活能一切照旧
[1:04:41] So, 所以
[1:04:43] I’ll have the examination, 我接受检查
[1:04:45] and I’ll take whatever medications they advise. 按医嘱服药
[1:04:49] But I don’t want to know what they’re for. 但我不想知道我是为什么吃药的
[1:04:51] And I don’t want you inquiring into it any further. 我也不希望你继续探究下去
[1:04:57] Wouldn’t dream of it. 我没想到是这样
[1:05:18] Mary? 玛丽
[1:05:21] Mary? 玛丽
[1:05:45] Peter, could you help George to fold a pocket handkerchief, please? 彼得 你能帮乔治叠一下手帕么?
[1:05:48] -They’re in the linen cupboard. Darling? -Yes, Mother. -它们在放布匹的橱柜里 亲爱的 -好的 妈妈
[1:05:51] Jack, how do you manage to always come untucked? 杰克 你怎么总是没准备好就走
[1:05:55] Would you check your shirt-tails in the intermission, please? 你能不能在幕间休息的时候检查一下衬摆?
[1:05:58] Yes, Mother. 好的 妈妈
[1:05:59] You’re not planning on attending any after-theater events, are you? 你不是想去参加散场后的活动吧?
[1:06:02] Only for a short time if we do. The tickets! 就去一会 如果去的话 戏票!
[1:06:05] -With the children? -George! -孩子们也去么? -乔治!
[1:06:08] Um, possibly. Would you see if George has the tickets, please? 可能也去 你能看看乔治拿好票了么?
[1:06:11] -I’ll just check the dressing table. -Sylvia, there’s a… -我去看看梳妆台那有没有 -西维亚…
[1:06:14] Mother, please see if George has the tickets. Michael, where are your socks? 妈妈 你去看看乔治拿好票了么 麦克 你的袜子在哪
[1:06:19] Wait here, don’t move. 在这 等一下 别动
[1:06:56] Take her feet, George. 扶一下她的脚 乔治
[1:07:01] We’ll need some more blankets. 我们还需要毯子
[1:07:05] Oh, take Michael with you, would you? 把麦克带走 好么?
[1:07:10] She looks much worse than when we were at the cottage. 这次妈妈病的比上次在小村里更严重
[1:07:14] Sh, Michael. 嘘 麦克
[1:07:18] -Those 25 seats, has anyone shown up? -No, sir. Not yet. -那25个座位 还没人来么? -不 没有 先生
[1:07:21] Precisely. Have there been many people asking for seats? 好 是不是有很多人想买了?
[1:07:23] -Yes, sir. -Charles. -是的 先生 -查尔斯
[1:07:24] I suggest you start selling them. Yes, James? 我希望你现在就开始卖 詹姆斯?
[1:07:27] Have you seen any of the Davies family yet this evening? 你今天晚上见过戴维斯一家么?
[1:07:29] The 25 seats, are they filled? 那25个座位有人坐么?
[1:07:30] -It’s taken care of. -Yes. Yes. -我已经安排好了 -是的 是的
[1:07:32] Who did you invite? Because obviously whoever you invited decided not to come. 你到底请了谁? 明显的是你请的人不打算来了
[1:07:35] -The seats will be filled, I promise. -Yes. You’ve been promising me all… -我向你保证这些座位会有人坐的 -你已经向我保证过了
[1:07:37] -Charles? -Hello, Mr Stanley. -查尔斯 -你好 斯坦利先生
[1:07:39] Have you seen the Davies family this evening? 你今天晚上见过戴维斯一家么?
[1:07:41] No, sir. 不 先生
[1:07:43] -Jack has gone to get Dr Brighton. -Oh, no, Mother. I don’t need a doctor. -杰克去找布赖特医生了 -妈妈 我不需要医生
[1:07:46] Yes, you do, dear. 你需要
[1:07:50] I think I’ll get some camomile to help you relax. 我去拿些甘菊让你镇静一下
[1:07:53] Peter will be here if you need anything. 如果你需要什么 皮特会在这帮你
[1:08:03] Peter. 彼得
[1:08:05] Peter. 彼得
[1:08:15] Can I do anything, Mother? 我能为你做些什么么 妈妈?
[1:08:17] No, darling. 不 亲爱的
[1:08:21] You must go to the play. 你应该去看戏
[1:08:24] -I can’t do that. -Yes, you can. -我不能 -你能
[1:08:28] I need you to. 我需要你去
[1:08:31] I need you to come back tonight and tell me every bit of it. 我要你回来 告诉我关于这场戏的每个细节
[1:08:36] Please. 求求你
[1:08:38] It’s only a play, Mother. 那只是一场戏 妈妈
[1:08:41] It doesn’t matter. 它不重要
[1:08:48] What do you want? 你想要什么?
[1:08:50] Take it out. 把它拿出来
[1:08:55] Open it. 打开
[1:09:08] I’ve never been so proud of you. 我从来没为你感到如此骄傲
[1:09:24] Last call, please, ladies and gentlemen. Last call. 最后一次了 女士先生们 最后一次
[1:09:27] Yes, yes, yes. It’s all right. They know. 是的 是的 没事了
[1:09:30] We had time to sell those 25 seats. The play’s starting. 我们本来还有时间把那25张票卖出去的 戏开场了
[1:09:46] -Charles. -What? -查尔斯 -什么事?
[1:09:47] -They’re here. -Who’s here? -他们来了 -谁来了?
[1:09:54] Do forgive them being a bit late – short legs, long walk from the orphanage. 原谅他们来得迟了一些 他们从孤儿院走过来是很远的
[1:09:58] I’m not clear what they’re doing here. 我不知道他们来干什么
[1:10:00] -They’ve come to see the play. -Mm-hm. 他们是来看戏的
[1:10:02] -That’s the 25 seats. -Mm. 就是那25张票
[1:10:04] 25 seats given to orphans. Right. Now my nightmare is complete. 25个座位留给孤儿 好 现在我的噩梦完整了
[1:10:08] You can start your play now. 你可以开始你的戏剧了
[1:10:10] Your play. 你的戏剧
[1:10:17] Get them in the scattered seats. 让他们作到分散的座位上去
[1:10:35] Just there, boys. 就是那 孩子们
[1:11:10] Excuse me, sir. This way. 对不起先生 这边
[1:11:13] Thank you. 谢谢
[1:11:15] Looks like we got one of the better-dressed ones. 我们边上是个打扮不错的孤儿
[1:11:19] I just want you to know, I think you’re a wonderful dog. 我只想让你知道 你是一只无与伦比的狗
[1:11:24] Thanks. 谢谢
[1:12:25] I won’t go to bed. I won’t. I won’t. 我不睡觉 不睡 就不睡
[1:12:29] Nana, it isn’t six o’clock yet. 奶妈 还没到6点呢
[1:12:31] Two minutes more. 再给2分钟
[1:12:33] Please. One minute more. 求求你 再给1分钟
[1:12:36] Nana, I will not be bathed. I tell you, I will not be bathed. 奶妈 我告诉你我不洗澡 我就不洗澡
[1:12:46] Who are you? 是谁?
[1:12:55] No one there. Yet I feel sure I saw a face. 没人在那 但我好像感觉到有人
[1:13:00] My children. 我的孩子们
[1:13:04] -How is she? -She’s resting. -她怎么样了? -她在休息
[1:13:08] -May I see her? -No, Mr Barrie. -我能见她么? -不 贝瑞先生
[1:13:10] I don’t think we need to include you in everything that goes on in this household. 我不认为这个家里的什么事 你都要参加
[1:13:13] -But she’d want to see him. -Be quiet, George. -但是她想见他 -别吵 乔治
[1:13:15] And since, as I’ve discovered, 自从我发现
[1:13:16] you’ve seen fit to conceal certain facts about my daughter’s condition from me, 你隐瞒我女儿的身体状况后
[1:13:21] I feel no remorse at excluding you from my home. 我变毫不迟疑地 将你排斥在我的家门之外
[1:13:24] But you can’t… 但是你不能…
[1:13:25] -Go upstairs, George, now. -Stop ordering me about. -现在上楼去 乔治! -别对我指手画脚!
[1:13:28] This isn’t your home. It’s our home. 这不是你的家 这是我们的家!
[1:13:31] Just cos Mother’s needed your help recently 妈妈需要你的帮助
[1:13:33] doesn’t give you the right to rule over her existence. 但这并没给你无视她存在的权利
[1:13:35] She’s not a child anymore, and neither am I. 她不再是个孩子了 我也不是
[1:13:38] If she wants to see Uncle Jim, she can see Uncle Jim. 只要她相见詹姆斯叔叔 她就能见
[1:13:40] There’s nothing you can do about it. 你什么都不能干涉
[1:13:47] -Mother? -Yes, darling? -妈妈 -亲爱的
[1:13:53] James. 詹姆斯
[1:13:55] No. Your play. 不 你的戏
[1:14:01] Look at all this. 看看这一切
[1:14:04] I’d have come tonight, it’s just… 我今天本来是要去的 只是…
[1:14:06] -Mother, you need to rest. -I still have things to do here. -妈妈 你需要休息 -只是有太多事要做了
[1:14:10] See? This needs mending. 你看 这里需要补了
[1:14:13] Four boys, no end of patches. 四个孩子 打不完的补丁
[1:14:17] Can’t seem to keep up. 都做不完
[1:14:21] I haven’t the time for all this. 我都没时间做这些
[1:14:24] Don’t look at me like that, James. You make me feel so utterly exposed. 别这样看我 你让我觉得被你看穿了
[1:14:32] Boys, would you give me a moment with your mother, please? Thank you. 孩子们 让我和你妈妈谈谈 好么? 谢谢
[1:14:57] They can see it, you know. 你明白他们都知道了
[1:15:01] You can’t go on just pretending. 你不能再装下去了
[1:15:05] “Just pretending”? 假装?
[1:15:10] You brought pretending into this family, James. 詹姆斯 是你把”假装”带到这个家庭里的
[1:15:15] You showed us we can change things by simply believing them to be different. 你告诉我们只要我们相信 我们就能改变
[1:15:18] A lot of things, Sylvia, not everything. 很多的事 西维亚 但不是所有的事都是这样
[1:15:21] But the things that matter. 但是重要的事都是这样
[1:15:25] We’ve pretended for some time now that you’re a part of this family, haven’t we? 我们假装你是这个家庭的一分子 对不对?
[1:15:37] You’ve come to mean so much to us all that now it doesn’t matter if it’s true. 你对我们如此重要 这些是不是真的都无关紧要
[1:15:47] And even if it isn’t true, 即使那不是真的
[1:15:50] even if that can never be… 永远都不是
[1:15:56] I need to go on pretending. 我还是要假装下去
[1:16:01] Until the end. 直到最后
[1:16:05] With you. 和你
[1:16:09] -Oh, I am sweet. -How do you do it? -哦 我太可爱了 -你怎么做到的?
[1:16:13] You just think lovely, wonderful thoughts and they lift you up in the air. 你就想想美好的事 然后它们就会把你托上天
[1:16:21] You are so nippy at it. Couldn’t you do it very slowly once? 你太快了 能慢点再作一次么?
[1:16:30] Yes, I’ve got it now, Wendy. 现在我会了 温迪
[1:16:34] I must blow fairy dust on you first. 我必须先给你们吹口仙气
[1:16:47] Now try. Try it from the beds. 现在试试 从床上开始
[1:16:50] Just wriggle your shoulders like this and then let go. 先抖抖肩膀 然后飞起来
[1:16:55] -I flew! -How ripping! -我飞起来了 -多奇妙啊
[1:16:59] Now join hands. 现在手拉手
[1:17:05] -Look at me! -I do like it! -看看我 -感觉好极了
[1:17:10] -Bravo! -Let’s go out. -好啊! -让我们飞出去
[1:17:14] Second on the right and straight on till morning. 第二个口向右转 然后直走到早晨
[1:17:18] Genius. 天才!
[1:17:24] -Sylvia, don’t move. -I feel a little better. -西维亚 躺着别动 -我感觉好多了
[1:17:29] It’s been a bad day, that’s all. 今天可真糟糕
[1:17:34] Now I want you to go back to the theater. 我现在要你回到剧院去
[1:17:37] Find Peter. 找到彼得
[1:17:40] -Of course. -Thank you. -当然可以 -谢谢
[1:17:47] Are you sure there’s nothing else I can do for you? 没有其他的事我可以为你做的么?
[1:17:52] No. 没有
[1:17:56] Well, 哦
[1:17:58] I have always wanted to go to Neverland. 我总想去梦幻岛
[1:18:02] You did promise to tell me about it, you know. 你保证过你会告诉我那是什么地方的
[1:18:05] Aye. That I did. 我保证过
[1:18:09] It’s a bit late for it tonight though, I’m afraid. 今天怕是太晚了
[1:18:14] Perhaps some time soon though? 可能不久的将来吧
[1:18:24] Most definitely. 一定
[1:18:27] -D’you mean we shall both be drowned? -Look how the water is rising. -你的意思是我们都会被淹死么? -看水在涨
[1:18:35] It must be the tail of the kite we made for Michael. 这肯定是我们给麦克做的风筝的尾巴
[1:18:39] You remember. It tore itself out of his hands and floated away. 你记得么? 它挣脱了他的手 自己飞走了
[1:18:45] -The kite. Why shouldn’t it carry you? -Both of us. -风筝! 它可以带着你 -带着我们俩
[1:18:51] It can’t lift two. Michael and Curly tried. 它不能带2个人 麦克和克里试过了
[1:18:54] I won’t go without you, Peter. 没有你我不会走的 彼得
[1:18:57] Let us draw lots which is to stay behind. 让我们抽签决定谁留下
[1:19:00] And you a lady? Never. 女士优先 我不会那么做的
[1:19:06] Ready, Wendy? 准备好了么 温迪
[1:19:07] Peter! 彼得
[1:19:09] Don’t let go, Wendy. 别放手 温迪
[1:19:12] Peter, I’m frightened. 彼得 我害怕
[1:19:15] Hang on, Wendy! 坚持住 温迪
[1:19:19] Peter! 彼得
[1:19:21] To die will be an awfully big adventure. 死亡是一场伟大的冒险
[1:19:41] -I’m glad you came. -Well… 我很高兴你能来
[1:19:45] I’ve never missed an opening. 我从没错过首映式的
[1:19:48] So I… 那么我想…
[1:19:51] assume you heard about Gilbert and I. 你听说了吉伯特和我…
[1:19:54] Yes. 是的
[1:19:57] Quite the scandal, so I’m told. 我听说是个丑闻
[1:20:07] How are you? 你怎么样?
[1:20:14] I’m all right. 我很好
[1:20:17] How are you? 你呢?
[1:20:21] I’m sorry. 对不起
[1:20:26] Don’t be. 别这样
[1:20:29] Without that family, you could never have written anything like this. 没有那一家 你是写不出这样的作品的
[1:20:34] You need them. 你需要他们
[1:20:44] Goodbye. 再见
[1:20:58] -Mr Barrie. -Mrs Snow. -贝瑞先生 -斯诺夫人
[1:21:01] Thank you. That was quite the nicest evening I’ve ever spent in the theater. 谢谢 这是我在剧院里度过的最美好的夜晚
[1:21:05] Very kind of you to say. Thank you. Where’s Mr Snow this evening? 过奖 谢谢 斯诺先生今天晚上在那呢?
[1:21:10] I’m afraid he’s left us. 他已经离开我们了
[1:21:13] And he would so have loved this evening. 他会很喜欢今晚的
[1:21:16] The pirates and the Indians. 海盗 印第安人
[1:21:18] He was really just a boy himself, you know. 你知道他其实只是个孩子
[1:21:22] To the very end. 直到最后
[1:21:25] I’m terribly sorry. How are you doing? 我很难过 你怎么样呢?
[1:21:28] I’m doing well enough now, thank you. 我现在很好 谢谢
[1:21:32] I suppose it’s all the work of the ticking crocodile, isn’t it? 我想那是鳄鱼的功劳 不是么?
[1:21:38] Time is chasing after all of us. Isn’t that right? 时间一直在追赶着我们 不是么?
[1:21:44] -That’s right, Mrs Snow. -Aunt Rose, your drink. -是啊 斯诺太太 -罗斯阿姨 你的酒
[1:21:47] Thank you. I mustn’t keep you. You’ve a lot of friends here. 谢谢 我不能再耽搁你了 你的朋友等着呢
[1:21:51] Well, it’s lovely to see you. I’m terribly sorry, once again. 很高兴今天见到你 再一次深表我的哀悼
[1:21:56] -Was that Mr Barrie? -That was Mr Barrie. -那是贝瑞先生么? -是贝瑞先生
[1:21:59] Well done, Mr Barrie. 干的好 贝瑞先生
[1:22:02] -Good show. -Well done. -精彩的演出 -干的好
[1:22:12] What did you think? 你认为怎么样?
[1:22:14] -It’s about our summer together, isn’t it? -It is. -那是我们夏天在一起的故事 对不对? -是啊
[1:22:17] -About all of us. -That’s right. -关于我们所有人的 -对
[1:22:21] Did you like it? 你喜欢么?
[1:22:24] It’s magical. Thank you. 太神奇了 谢谢
[1:22:27] Oh, thank you. 哦 谢谢你
[1:22:30] Thank you, Peter. 谢谢你 彼得
[1:22:32] -This is Peter Pan! How wonderful. -Really? -这就是彼得·潘 多奇妙啊! -真的么?
[1:22:36] You’re Peter Pan? Why, you must be quite the little adventurer. 你就是彼得·潘么? 那你肯定是个小冒险家
[1:22:40] Look, it’s true. He has no shadow. 看 这是真的 他没有影子
[1:22:44] But I’m not Peter Pan. 但我不是彼得·潘
[1:22:47] He is. 他才是
[1:23:00] And there’s been no improvement since my last visit? 上次我来后感觉没好点么?
[1:23:04] No. 没有
[1:23:12] Has James been by at all today, Mother? 今天詹姆斯来过没有 妈妈?
[1:23:17] Dr Brighton. May I have a word? 布赖特医生 我能和你谈一下么?
[1:23:22] Excuse me a moment. 失陪
[1:23:28] You haven’t been keeping him from me, have you? 你没有不让他来吧?
[1:23:32] As a matter of fact, I actually hoped he might come. 事实上 我希望他能来
[1:23:34] Would have proved me wrong about him. 这样才能证明我对他的看法是错的
[1:23:37] Of course, with the success of his play, 当然 由于他的戏剧大获成功
[1:23:39] the whole of London must be knocking at his door. 整个伦敦都在敲他的门
[1:23:47] I’m sorry, dear. 对不起 亲爱的
[1:23:53] -What is it? -It’s a secret. -怎么了? -这是个秘密
[1:23:56] -Quiet, Michael. -I didn’t say anything. -别说 麦克 -我什么都没说啊
[1:24:00] Mother, could you come downstairs for a moment? 妈妈 你能下楼待一会么?
[1:24:02] Oh, she can’t come downstairs. What are you thinking of, George? 她当然不能下楼 乔治 你在想什么呢?
[1:24:05] Actually, I think a trip downstairs might do her good, ma’am. 太太 我想下楼一趟 对她的身体会有好处的
[1:24:18] -What have you been up to? -Just wait and see. -你们准备了什么? -等着看好了
[1:24:31] It’s a play. 那是一场戏剧
[1:24:33] It’s not just a play, Michael. It’s the play. 那不只是一场戏剧 麦克 那是我们特别的戏
[1:24:38] Of course, we’ll have to make do with a few compromises. 当然我们会做一些妥协
[1:24:42] Much of it will have to be imagined. 大部分的戏都要靠想象
[1:24:44] -As it should be. -As it should be, that’s right. -应该这样 -应该这样 没错
[1:24:56] Michael, come and sit here, next to Mum. 麦克 过来坐 坐妈妈边上
[1:25:03] When you’re ready. 准备好了
[1:25:31] I won’t go to bed. I won’t. I won’t. 我不睡觉 不睡 就不睡
[1:25:34] Nana, it isn’t six o’clock yet. Two minutes more. Please. 奶妈 还没到6点呢 再给2分钟 求你了
[1:25:39] -You know fairies, Peter? -Yes. -你认识精灵 彼得? -是的
[1:25:44] But they’re nearly all dead now. 但精灵现在都快死光了
[1:25:46] You see, Wendy, when the first baby laughed for the first time, 你听着 当第一个婴儿发出第一声笑的时候
[1:25:51] the laugh broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about 笑声分成了壹千份 它们四处散去
[1:25:55] and that was the beginning of fairies. 那就是精灵的开始
[1:25:58] And now when every new baby is born, its first laugh becomes a fairy. 每当一个婴儿出生时 他的第一声笑都会变成一个精灵
[1:26:03] So there ought to be one fairy for every boy and girl. 所以每个孩子都应该有一个精灵
[1:26:07] -Ought to be? Isn’t there? -Oh, no. -应该? 难道不是这样么? -不是
[1:26:10] Children know such a lot now. Soon, they don’t believe in fairies. 现在的孩子知道的那么多 他们不相信精灵了
[1:26:14] And every time a child says, “I don’t believe in fairies,” 每当他们说”我不相信有精灵”的时候
[1:26:18] there’s a fairy somewhere that falls down dead. 某个地方就会有个精灵 从空中掉下来死去
[1:26:25] Who is that? 是谁?
[1:26:30] The redskins were defeated? 红肤人被打败了
[1:26:33] Wendy and the boys captured by the pirates? 温迪和男孩子们都被海盗抓住了
[1:26:37] I’ll rescue her. I’ll rescue her! 我要去救她 我要去救她
[1:26:42] Oh, that’s just my medicine. 哦 那只是我的药
[1:26:45] Poisoned? Who could have poisoned it? 有毒? 是谁在我的药里下了毒?
[1:26:51] Why, Tink. You’ve drunk my medicine. 为什么? 叮当 你喝了我的药
[1:26:57] It was poisoned. 药被下毒了
[1:27:01] And you drank it to save my life? 你喝下它来救我的命
[1:27:06] Tink. 叮当
[1:27:10] Are you dying? 你是不是快死了?
[1:27:16] Her light is growing faint. 她的灯越来越昏暗
[1:27:20] If it goes out, that means she’s dead. 如果灯灭了 那就意味着她死了
[1:27:27] Her voice is so low I can scarcely hear what she’s saying. 她的声音是那么低 我几乎听不到她说什么
[1:27:30] She says she thinks she could get well again 她说如果孩子们相信有精灵的话
[1:27:34] if children believed in fairies. 她就能好起来
[1:27:43] Do you believe in fairies? 你们相信精灵么?
[1:27:48] Say quick that you believe. 快点说你们相信啊!
[1:27:54] If you believe, clap your hands. 如果你们相信就鼓掌
[1:27:59] Clap louder. 大点声
[1:28:07] Thank you. Thank you. 谢谢! 谢谢!
[1:28:53] That is Neverland. 那就是梦幻岛
[1:30:19] So many perfect days. 曾和她拥有多么美好的时光
[1:30:24] I really began to believe we’d go on like that forever. 我曾认为我们会永远那么幸福
[1:30:28] Oh, stop it. 别说了
[1:30:31] She wasn’t going to stay with you forever. 她不会永远和你在一起的
[1:30:34] She had a husband. My father. 她是有丈夫的 我父亲
[1:30:38] She never cared for you the way she did for him. 她对你和对他永远是不一样的
[1:30:43] I’m not trying to replace your father, Peter. 彼得 我并没想代替你父亲
[1:30:46] I could never do that. 我不会那么做的
[1:30:56] You’d best let him go. 你最好让他走
[1:31:01] George, would you take the boys back to the house? I’ll be with you in a moment. 乔治 你把孩子们带回家去 我马上就回去
[1:31:07] Go on, dear. 走吧 亲爱的
[1:31:16] I’m terribly sorry. 我非常抱歉
[1:31:19] I’ve ruined everything I’ve touched in this family. 在这个家庭里 每次我触及的东西都会被我毁掉
[1:31:23] Stop giving yourself so much credit. 别给自己揽这么多功劳
[1:31:26] Peter’s grieving. It has nothing to do with you. 彼得只是很伤心 这和你没关系
[1:31:31] Perhaps if I just had a bit more time with him. 可能 只要我和他再多处一段时间…
[1:31:33] No, Mr Barrie. That won’t be good enough. 不 贝瑞先生 那不够
[1:31:37] If “a bit more time” is all you can provide, you’d better leave him alone. 若你只能提供一点时间的话 你还是让他一个人待着
[1:31:45] I know you don’t much care for me, Mrs du Maurier, and I respect that, 我知道您不是很喜欢我 夫人 我也尊重这一点
[1:31:49] but I loved your daughter very much. 但是我很爱您的女儿
[1:31:53] And I love those boys. 我也喜欢孩子们
[1:31:55] And I think they need me right now. 而且我想他们现在需要我
[1:31:57] Is that so? 是这样么?
[1:31:59] And for how long after? 那你能这么做多长时间呢?
[1:32:03] Meaning what? 什么意思?
[1:32:05] Sylvia has requested a co-guardianship for the boys in her will. 西维亚提出孩子们的共同监护权
[1:32:10] You, Mr Barrie, and myself. 她的遗愿是你 贝瑞先生和我自己来担当
[1:32:17] -And what do you have to say about that? -I shall respect my daughter’s wishes. -您的意思呢? -我会尊重我女儿的意思
[1:32:23] Something I should have done more of while she was alive. 这是她在世的时候我该多做的事
[1:32:29] But if you feel you’re not ready for such a commitment, 但如果你对这责任还没做好充分的准备
[1:32:31] I assure you I can certainly look after the boys by myself. 我可以保证我一个人能照顾好孩子们
[1:32:37] Do you think I could abandon those boys? 您认为我能抛弃这些孩子么?
[1:32:49] Sit down, Peter. 坐下 彼得
[1:33:11] Mother pasted it back together 在我毁了这本书后
[1:33:15] after I ruined it. 妈妈又把它粘回去了
[1:33:18] And then I saw the play. 我看过那场戏了
[1:33:20] I just started writing and I haven’t been able to stop. 我又可以开始写了 我会继续下去的 不会半途而废
[1:33:27] She would be very pleased to know that. 她会很高兴知道你这么做的
[1:33:34] Listen. I’ve just spoken with your grandmother 听着 我刚才和你祖母说了
[1:33:39] and I’m staying. 我会和你们在一起
[1:33:41] For good. 永远…
[1:33:47] I’m sorry I was so horrible. 对不起 刚才我对你的态度糟透了
[1:33:51] Don’t worry. 别放在心上
[1:33:56] It’s just… 只是…
[1:33:59] I thought she’d always be here. 我想她会永远留在这
[1:34:04] So did I. 我也这么想
[1:34:08] But, in fact… 而且 事实上…
[1:34:13] she is. 她的确在
[1:34:16] Because she’s on every page of your imagination. 因为她在你想象空间的每一页里
[1:34:22] You’ll always have her there. Always. 她永远在那里 永远…
[1:34:31] But why did she have to die? 但她为什么要死呢?
[1:34:42] I don’t know, boy. 我不知道 孩子
[1:34:48] When I think of your mother… 当我想起你母亲的时候
[1:34:52] I will always remember how happy she looked 我总记得她坐在客厅里
[1:34:55] sitting there in the parlor, 愉悦的表情
[1:34:57] watching a play about her family. 看着关于自己全家人的戏剧
[1:35:00] About her boys that never grew up. 里面有她永远长不大的孩子
[1:35:08] She went to Neverland. 她去了梦幻岛
[1:35:12] And you can visit her any time you like 你什么时候想去看她都行
[1:35:17] if you just go there yourself. 如果你自己去梦幻岛的话
[1:35:22] How? 怎么去?
[1:35:25] By believing, Peter. 只要相信就行 彼得
[1:35:29] Just believe. 只要相信
[1:35:44] I can see her. 我看见她了
2004年

Post navigation

Previous Post: The Boss Baby(宝贝老板)[2017]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: Finding Vivian Maier(寻找薇薇安·迈尔)[2013]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
{"status":false,"code":5000,"msg":"失败"}

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme