英文名称:Finding Nemo
年代:2003
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:32] | – Wow. – Mmm. | -哇 -嗯 |
[00:35] | – Wow. – Mm-hmm. | -哇 -嗯哼 |
[00:38] | – Wow. – Yes, Marlin. | -哇 -是的 马林 |
[00:41] | No, I see it. It’s beautiful. | 我看到了 这真是太美了 |
[00:43] | So, Coral, when you said you wanted an ocean view… | 记得么 姗姗 当你说你想看到这个海洋的景色的时候… |
[00:45] | you didn’t think you’d get the whole ocean, did you? | 没想到我们会搬到海边来住 想过吗? |
[00:50] | Oh, yeah. A fish can breathe out here. | 喔 耶 这里可是鱼的自由天地啊 |
[00:54] | Did your man deliver, or did he deliver? | 你说你老公我 说话算不算数啊? |
[00:56] | – My man delivered. – And it wasn’t so easy. | -算数 行了吧 -我可是费了不少波折的啊 |
[00:59] | Because a lot of other clownfish had their eyes on this place. | 因为有许多其他的小丑鱼也觊觎这块地方 |
[01:02] | You better believe they did… every single one of them. | 你最好相信这点… 他们谁不想住这啊 |
[01:04] | Mm-hmm. You did good. | 嗯 你做得很好 |
[01:07] | And the neighborhood is awesome. | 还有邻居们是在是太棒了 |
[01:19] | So, you do like it, don’t you? | 那么 你喜欢这里 是不是? |
[01:21] | No, no. I do, I do. I really do like it. | 是的 是的 我喜欢 我喜欢 我真的很喜欢这里 |
[01:24] | But, Marlin, I know that the drop off is desirable… | 但是 马林 我知道住在这里会很惬意… |
[01:27] | with the great schools and the amazing view… | 伴随着大学校和这美妙的风景… |
[01:30] | but do we really need so much space? | 但是我们真的需要这么大的地方吗? |
[01:32] | Coral, honey, these are our kids we’re talking about. | 姗姗 亲爱的 我们在说我们的孩子们 |
[01:35] | They deserve the best. Look, look, look. | 他们应该得到最好的东西 看 看 看 |
[01:37] | They’ll wake up, poke their little heads out… | 他们醒来 把他们小小的脑袋从这里探出来… |
[01:39] | and they see a whale! Right by their bedroom window. | 然后他们看到了一只鲸鱼! 就在他们卧房的窗户外面 |
[01:40] | and they see a whale! Right by their bedroom window. | 然后他们看到了一只鲸鱼! 就在他们卧房的窗户外面 |
[01:42] | Shh. You’ll wake the kids. | 嘘 你会吵醒孩子们的 |
[01:45] | Oh, right, right. | 喔 好的 好的 |
[01:50] | Aw, look. They’re dreaming. | 噢 看 他们还在梦乡中 |
[01:55] | We still have to name them. | 我们还要给他们起名字 |
[01:57] | You want to name all of them right now? | 你现在想给所有这些孩子起名字? |
[01:59] | All right, we’ll name this half Marlin Junior… | 好吧 我们把这一半叫做小马林… |
[02:02] | and this half Coral Junior. | 这一半叫做小姗姗 |
[02:04] | – OK, we’re done. – I like Nemo. | -好了 我们就这么决定了 -我喜欢尼莫这个名字 |
[02:07] | Nemo. We’ll name one Nemo… | 尼莫 我们只能选其中的一个叫尼莫… |
[02:10] | but I’d like most of them to be Marlin Junior. | 但是我愿意把其他的都叫做小马林 |
[02:12] | Just think, in a couple of days… | 只要一想 用不了几天… |
[02:14] | – we’re going to be parents. – Yeah. | -我们就要当爸爸妈妈了 -是啊 |
[02:17] | What if they don’t like me? | 他们要是不喜欢我怎么办? |
[02:19] | – Marlin. – No, really. | -马林 -不 是真的 |
[02:21] | There’s over 400 eggs. Odds are, one will like you. | 这里有400多个蛋 按机率来算总会有一个会喜欢你的 |
[02:29] | What? | 怎么了? |
[02:30] | – You remember how we met? – I try not to. | -你还记得我们是怎么认识的吗? -我不想记起来了 |
[02:34] | Well, I remember. “Excuse me, miss… | 那好 我记得 对不起 小姐… |
[02:35] | “can you check and see if I have a hook in my lip?” | 你能帮我看一下我嘴唇上是否有个鱼钩? |
[02:38] | You got a little closer because it was wiggling. | 你靠近一点呀 因为它还在晃动着 |
[02:40] | – Get away, get away! – Here he is. Cutie’s here. | -走开 走开! -我来啦 美人在这呢 |
[02:45] | Where did everybody go? | 大家都去哪了? |
[02:54] | Coral, get inside the house. | 姗姗 快回房子里 |
[02:57] | No, Coral, don’t. They’ll be fine. | 不 姗姗 别动 孩子们不会有事的 |
[03:00] | Just get inside… You, right now. | 快进去… 你快点 现在就进去 |
[03:05] | No! Ow! | 不! 噢! |
[03:26] | Coral! | 姗姗! |
[03:32] | Coral? | 姗姗? |
[03:37] | Coral? | 姗姗? |
[03:45] | Coral? | 姗姗? |
[03:48] | Coral? | 姗姗? |
[03:56] | Coral? | 姗姗? |
[04:20] | There, there, there. | 好了 好了 好了 |
[04:22] | It’s OK. Daddy’s here. | 没事了 爸爸在这里 |
[04:26] | Daddy’s got you. | 爸爸找到你了 |
[04:30] | I promise, I will never let anything happen to you… | 我保证 我不会再让你出什么事了… |
[04:35] | Nemo. | 尼莫 |
[04:57] | \h海底 \h\h总动员 | |
[05:13] | First day of school! | 开学啦! |
[05:16] | Wake up, wake up! First day of school. | 起来 起来! 开学第一天啦 |
[05:18] | I don’t want to go to school… five more minutes. | 我不想上学… 再睡五分钟 |
[05:21] | Not you, Dad, me. | 不是你 老爸 是我 |
[05:22] | – OK. Huh? – Get up, get up. | -好吧 啊? -起来 起来 |
[05:24] | It’s time for school, time for school. | 该去上学了 该去上学了 |
[05:26] | All right, I’m up. | 好吧 我起来 |
[05:30] | – Nemo! – First day of school! | -尼莫! -开学第一天! |
[05:31] | – Nemo, don’t move. – Unh! Unh! | -尼莫 不要动 -啊! 啊! |
[05:34] | You’ll never get out of there yourself. | 你自己出不来的 |
[05:35] | I’ll do it. Unh! | 我来帮你 啊! |
[05:37] | – You feel a break? – No. | -你需要休息一下吗? -不 |
[05:39] | Sometimes you can’t tell ’cause fluid rushes to the area. | 有时候你会分辨不清 因为这个地区有急流 |
[05:41] | – Are you woozy? – No. | -你头晕吗? -不 |
[05:43] | – How many stripes do I have? – I’m fine. | -我有多少个条纹? -我没事 |
[05:46] | – Answer the stripe question. – Three. | -回答我的问题 -三条 |
[05:47] | No! See? Something’s wrong with you. | 不! 看到了吗? 你肯定有毛病了 |
[05:49] | I have one, two, three… That’s all I have? | 我有一 二 三… 我只有这么多么? |
[05:52] | You’re OK. How’s the lucky fin? | 你没事了 你的幸运鳍怎么样了? |
[05:55] | – Lucky. – Let’s see. | -幸运鳍 -让我们看看 |
[05:59] | Are you sure you want to go to school this year? | 你确认你今年想去上学吗? |
[06:01] | There’s no problem if you don’t. You can wait 5 or 6 years. | 你如果不想去也没有关系 你可以再等个五六年再去 |
[06:03] | Come on, Dad, it’s time for school. | 老爸 该去上学了 |
[06:05] | – Forgot to brush. – Ohh. | -你忘记擦防护油了 -噢 |
[06:08] | Do you want this anemone to sting you? | 你想让这个海葵刺疼你吗? |
[06:10] | – Yes. – Brush. | -好的 -快擦 |
[06:13] | – OK, I’m done. – You missed a spot. | -好了 擦完了 -有一点没擦到 |
[06:14] | – Where? – There. | -哪? -那里 |
[06:16] | Ha ha! Right there. And here and here. | 哈哈! 就是那 还有这 |
[06:28] | All right, we’re excited. | 好了 我们都很激动 |
[06:29] | The first day of school. Here we go. | 第一天去上学 我们走 |
[06:31] | We’re ready to learn to get some knowledge. | 我们要学一些知识 |
[06:33] | What’s the one thing we have to remember about the ocean? | 对于海洋我们要记住哪一点? |
[06:36] | – It’s not safe. – That’s my boy. | -它并不安全 -好孩子 |
[06:38] | First, we check to see that the coast is clear. | 首先 我们要检查一下是否畅通无阻 |
[06:40] | We go out… and back in. | 我们出去…回来 |
[06:43] | And then we go out… and back in. | 我们出去… 回来 |
[06:45] | And then one more time… out and back in. | 然后再来一次… 出去…再回来 |
[06:48] | And sometimes, if you want to do it four times… | 有的时候 甚至你要来回四次… |
[06:50] | – Dad… – All right, come on, boy. | -老爸… -好吧 我们走 孩子 |
[06:55] | Maybe while I’m at school, I’ll see a shark. | 可能我在学校的时候 我会见到鲨鱼 |
[06:58] | – I highly doubt that. – Have you ever met a shark? | -我对这点表示非常的怀疑 -你曾经见到过鲨鱼吗? |
[07:01] | No, and I don’t plan to. | 没有 我也不想见到 |
[07:03] | – How old are sea turtles? – I don’t know. | -这些海龟有多大了? -我不知道 |
[07:06] | Sandy Plankton from next door… | 隔壁的山笛叔叔说… |
[07:08] | he says that sea turtles live to be about 100 years old. | 他说这些海龟已经活了大约100年了 |
[07:11] | he says that sea turtles live to be about 100 years old. | 他说这些海龟已经活了大约100年了 |
[07:13] | lf I ever meet a sea turtle, I’ll ask him. | 如果我见到海龟的话 我会问他的 |
[07:15] | After I’m done talking to the shark, OK? | 在我和鲨鱼谈完话以后 好吗? |
[07:17] | Whoa! Hold on. Wait to cross. | 哇! 等一下 等红灯亮再过 |
[07:19] | Whoa! Hold on. Wait to cross. | 哇! 等一下 等红灯亮再过 |
[07:21] | Hold my fin. | 抓住我的鳍 |
[07:23] | Dad, you’re not going to freak out… | 老爸 你又要像上次在宠物公园一样… |
[07:25] | like you did at the petting zoo, are you? | 大惊小怪吧 |
[07:27] | That snail was about to charge. | 看好那只海螺 他正要向你扑过来 |
[07:29] | Hmm. I wonder where we’re supposed to go. | 嗯 我在想我们要去哪 |
[07:32] | Bye, Mom! | 再见 妈妈! |
[07:33] | I’ll pick you up after school. | 放学后我会去接你们 |
[07:36] | Ha ha! | 哈哈! |
[07:37] | Come on, you guys, stop it! Give it back! | 快 你们这些家伙 不要! 把它还给我! |
[07:40] | Come on, we’ll try over there. | 来 我们去那边 |
[07:45] | Excuse me, is this where we meet his teacher? | 对不起 这里是见老师的地方吗? |
[07:47] | Well, look who’s out of the anemone. | 喔 看看是谁从海葵里出来了 |
[07:49] | Yes. Shocking, I know. | 是的 你们很惊讶 我知道 |
[07:51] | – Marty, right? – Marlin. | -玛蒂 是不是? -马林 |
[07:52] | – Bob. – Ted. | -鲍勃 -柯特 |
[07:54] | Bill. Hey, you’re a clownfish. | 比尔 嘿 你是个小丑鱼 |
[07:56] | You’re funny, right? Tell us a joke. | 你很搞笑 对不对? 给我们讲个笑话 |
[07:58] | – Yeah. – Yeah. | -耶 -耶 |
[08:00] | Well, actually, that’s a common misconception. | 那个 事实上 这通常是个误解 |
[08:03] | Clownfish are no funnier than any other fish. | 小丑鱼不会比其他鱼搞笑的 |
[08:05] | – Come on, clownie. – Do something funny. | -来吧 小丑 -来些有趣的 |
[08:07] | All right, I know one joke. | 好吧 我知道一个段子 |
[08:10] | There’s a mollusk, see? And he walks up to a sea… | 有一个软体动物 知道吗? 他向大海走过去… |
[08:14] | He doesn’t walk up, he swims up. | 他不是走过去的 他是游过去的 |
[08:16] | Actually, the mollusk isn’t moving. | 事实上 软体动物是不能动窝的 |
[08:18] | He’s in one place, and then the sea cucumber… | 他就待在原地 然后那个海参… |
[08:21] | Well, they… I’m mixed up. | 那个 他们…我弄混了 |
[08:23] | There was a mollusk and a sea cucumber. | 有一个软体动物 和一个海参 |
[08:26] | None of them were walking, so forget that l… | 哎呀 我说乱了… |
[08:27] | Sheldon! Get out of Mr. Johannsen’s yard now! | 快离开那片院子 |
[08:31] | – Whoa! – All right, you kids! | -哇! -好吧 你们这些小家伙! |
[08:33] | Ooh, where’d you go? | 喔 你们想往哪跑? |
[08:36] | Dad, can I go play, too? Can l? | 老爸 我也可以去玩吗? 可以吗? |
[08:38] | I would feel better if you’d play on the sponge beds. | 如果你去玩那些海绵垫子我会感觉好一些 |
[08:46] | That’s where I would play. | 我以前常去 |
[08:49] | – What’s wrong with his fin? – He looks funny. | -他的鳍是怎么了? -他看起来很有趣 |
[08:52] | Ow! Hey, what’d I do? | 喔! 嘿 我怎么了? |
[08:54] | Be nice. It’s his first time at school. | 不懂礼貌 这是他第一次来学校 |
[08:56] | He was born with it. We call it his lucky fin. | 他生来就有那个 我们叫它幸运鳍 |
[08:59] | – Dad… – See this tentacle? | -老爸… -看到这个触角了么? |
[09:01] | It’s actually shorter than all my other tentacles… | 事实上这个比我其他的触角短… |
[09:04] | but you can’t really tell. | 但是你几乎看不出来 |
[09:06] | Especially when I twirl them like this. | 尤其是我这样摆动的时候 |
[09:08] | I’m H-2-O intolerant. | 我对海水严重过敏 |
[09:10] | – Ah-choo! – I’m obnoxious. | -啊-咻! -我有过动症 |
[09:12] | Oh | 哦 |
[09:14] | Let’s name the zones, the zones, the zones | 让我们给这些地方起名字 这些地方 这些地方 |
[09:17] | Let’s name the zones of the open sea | 让我们给广阔的海洋起名字 |
[09:20] | Mr. Ray! | 雷老师来了! |
[09:21] | – Come on, Nemo. – You better stay with me. | -来吧 尼莫 -你最好和我待在一起 |
[09:24] | Mesopelagic, bathyal, abyssalpelagic | 海洋中层 半深海 和深海区域 |
[09:26] | All the rest are too deep for you and me to see | 其它的地方对于你我都太深了所以看不到 |
[09:29] | Huh. I wonder where my class has gone? | 哈 我想知道我的学生都哪去了? |
[09:33] | We’re under here! | 我们在下面呢! |
[09:35] | Oh, there you are. | 哦 你们在这 |
[09:37] | Climb aboard, explorers. | 上船了 探险家们 |
[09:38] | Oh, knowledge exploring | 喔 充满知识的探险 |
[09:39] | is, oh, so lyrical | 喔 多么的愉快 |
[09:41] | When you think thoughts that are empirical | 当你考虑你的想法的时候那是以经验为根据的 |
[09:43] | Dad, you can go now. | 老爸 你可以走了 |
[09:45] | – Hello. Who is this? – I’m Nemo. | -你好 这是谁? -我是尼莫 |
[09:48] | Nemo, all new explorers must answer a science question. | 尼莫 所有新来的探险者必须回答一个科学问题 |
[09:51] | – OK. – You live in what kind of home? | -好的 -你住在一个什么样的房子里 |
[09:54] | An anemon-none. | 在海葵…葵 |
[09:56] | A nemenem-menome. | 在海…海…葵…葵里 |
[09:58] | OK, don’t hurt yourself. Welcome aboard, explorers. | 好了 闪了舌头就不好了 欢迎上船 探险家们 |
[10:01] | Just so you know, he’s got a little fin. | 就像你知道的那样 他的鳍很小 |
[10:03] | I find if he’s having trouble swimming… | 游泳不方便… |
[10:05] | I let him take a break, 10, 15 minutes. | 游10到15分钟 我会让他休息一下 |
[10:07] | Dad, it’s time for you to go now. | 老爸 你该走了 |
[10:09] | Don’t worry. We’re gonna stay together as a group. | 不要担心 我们会像一个团队一样待在一起的 |
[10:11] | OK, class, optical orbits up front. | 好了 同学们 都向前看 |
[10:14] | And remember, we keep our supraesophogeal ganglion to ourselves. | 还有要记住 上课时注意认真听讲 同学之间不准交头接耳 |
[10:18] | That means you, Jimmy. | 我在说你呐 吉米 |
[10:19] | Aw, man! | 噢 伙计! |
[10:21] | Bye, Nemo! | 再见 尼莫! |
[10:23] | Bye, Dad! | 再见 老爸! |
[10:25] | Bye, son! | 再见 儿子! |
[10:29] | Be safe. | 注意安全 |
[10:31] | You’re doing pretty well for a first-timer. | 对第一次来说你已经做得很不错了 |
[10:33] | You can’t hold on to them forever, can you? | 不能总守着他一辈子 是不是? |
[10:36] | I had a tough time with my oldest out at the drop off. | 不过他们经过峭壁的时候我总是不太放心 |
[10:38] | They got to grow up… The drop off? | 他们的成长总是要经过… 峭壁?! |
[10:40] | They’re going to the drop off? What are you, insane? | 他们要去峭壁? 你们是怎么了 精神不正常吗? |
[10:43] | Why don’t we fry them up now and serve them with chips? | 我们为什么不现在就把他们来个油炸 然后切成小块端上去? |
[10:46] | Hey, Marty, calm down. | 嘿 玛蒂 冷静 |
[10:48] | Don’t tell me to be calm, pony boy. | 不要让我冷静 小马哥 |
[10:50] | Pony boy? | 小马哥? |
[10:52] | For a clownfish, he really isn’t that funny. | 对于一个小丑鱼来说 他的笑话很冷 |
[10:55] | Pity. | 可惜 |
[10:57] | Oh | 哦 |
[10:59] | Let’s name the species, the species, the species | 让我们来给生物起名字 这些生物 这些生物 |
[11:01] | Let’s name the species that live in the sea | 让我们来给生活在海里的生物起名字 |
[11:02] | Whoa. | 哇 |
[11:04] | There’s | 那就是 |
[11:05] | Porifera, coelenterata, hydrozoa, scyphozoa | 海绵动物 腔肠动物 水螅纲 钵水母纲 |
[11:08] | Anthozoa, ctenophora, bryozoas, three | 珊瑚虫类 栉水母类 苔藓虫门 三个 |
[11:10] | Gastropoda, arthropoda, echinoderma | 似腹足纲 节足动物门 棘皮类 |
[11:12] | And some fish like you and me | 还有像你还像我的鱼 |
[11:14] | Come on, sing with me. | 来吧 和我一起唱 |
[11:15] | Oh | 哦 |
[11:22] | Just the girls this time. | 那么这次女孩们来唱 |
[11:24] | Oh, seaweed is cool | 哦 海草真好 |
[11:26] | Seaweed is fun | 海草真有趣 |
[11:28] | It makes its food | 它自己做吃的 |
[11:32] | OK, the drop off. | 好了 峭壁到了 |
[11:34] | All right, kids, feel free to explore… | 好了 孩子们 自由的去探险吧… |
[11:37] | but stay close. | 但是要一起走 |
[11:38] | Stromalitic cyanobacteria! Gather. | 这不是蓝藻菌吗! 快过来 |
[11:41] | An entire ecosystem contained in one infinitesimal speck. | 这样的小细菌也有完整的生态系统 |
[11:44] | There are as many protein pairs contained in this… | 有许多的蛋白质包含在… |
[11:46] | Come on, let’s go. | 快 我们走 |
[11:48] | Come on, sing with me! | 来吧 和我一起唱! |
[11:50] | There’s porifera, coelenterata | 有海绵动物 腔肠动物 |
[11:52] | Hydrozoa, scyphozoa | 水螅纲 钵水母纲 |
[11:54] | Anthozoa, ctenophora, bryozoas, three | 珊瑚虫类 栉水母类 苔藓虫门 三个 |
[11:55] | Hey, guys, wait up! | 嘿 等一下! |
[11:58] | Whoa. | 哇 |
[12:03] | Cool. | 太棒了 |
[12:07] | Saved your life! | 救了你的命! |
[12:09] | Aw, you guys made me ink. | 噢 你们吓死我了 |
[12:12] | What’s that? | 那是什么? |
[12:15] | I know what that is. Sandy Plankton saw one. | 我知道那是什么 山蒂叔叔曾经看到过 |
[12:18] | He said it was called a butt. | 他说那个东西叫”屁股” |
[12:21] | – Whoa. – Wow. | -哇 -喔 |
[12:23] | That’s a pretty big butt. | 那可真是一个大屁股 |
[12:27] | Oh, look at me. I’m going to touch the butt. | 噢 看我的 我要去摸那个大屁股 |
[12:30] | – Ah-choo! Whoa! – Ha ha ha! | -啊咻! 哇! -哈哈哈! |
[12:32] | Oh, yeah? Let’s see you get closer. | 哦 耶? 你走近点让我们看看 |
[12:35] | OK. | 好的 |
[12:37] | Beat that. | 太容易了 |
[12:39] | Come on, Nemo. How far can you go? | 来啊 尼莫 你能游多远? |
[12:42] | My dad says it’s not safe. | 我爸爸说那不安全 |
[12:44] | – Nemo! No! – Dad? | -尼莫! 不! -爸爸? |
[12:47] | You were about to swim into open water. | 你要游到海面了 |
[12:49] | No, I wasn’t… | 不 我没有… |
[12:50] | Good thing I was here. If I hadn’t shown up… | 多亏我在这里 如果我没出现… |
[12:52] | – He wasn’t going to go. – He was too afraid. | -他没要过去 -他太害怕了 |
[12:54] | No, I wasn’t. | 不 我不怕 |
[12:56] | This does not concern you, kids… | 这和你们没关系 孩子们… |
[12:57] | and you’re lucky I don’t tell your parents. | 你们很幸运我不会告诉你们的家长 |
[13:00] | You know you can’t swim well. | 你知道你游泳技术还不行 |
[13:01] | I can swim fine, Dad, OK? | 我游得很好 老爸 行吗? |
[13:03] | No, it’s not OK. You shouldn’t be near here. | 不 那不好 你不应该靠近这里 |
[13:06] | OK, I was right. You’ll start school in a year or two. | 好了 我是对的 你还是过一两年再上学吧 |
[13:08] | No, Dad! Just because you’re scared of the ocean… | 不 老爸! 只是因为你害怕大海… |
[13:11] | Clearly, you’re not ready… | 已经很清楚了 你还没有准备好… |
[13:12] | and you’re not coming back until you are. | 在你没准备好之前你要到这里来 |
[13:13] | You think you can do these things… | 你认为你可以做这些事… |
[13:15] | but you just can’t, Nemo! | 但是你还做不到 尼莫! |
[13:18] | I hate you. | 我恨你 |
[13:21] | There’s | 那是 |
[13:23] | Nothing to see. Gather. Over there. | 没什么好看的 到这来 去那边 |
[13:25] | Excuse me. Is there anything I can do? | 对不起 我可以帮你吗? |
[13:27] | I am a scientist, sir. Is there any problem? | 先生 我是他们的科学老师 出什么事了吗? |
[13:29] | I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to interrupt things. | 对不起 我不是故意要打断你 |
[13:31] | He isn’t a good swimmer, and it’s a little too soon… | 他游泳技术还不行 在没有允许的情况下就到那去 |
[13:34] | for him to be out here unsupervised. | 我想对他来说还有点为时过早 |
[13:35] | I can assure you, he’s quite safe with me. | 我向你保证 他和我在一起会很安全 |
[13:37] | I’m sure he is, but you have a large class… | 我相信他会的 但是你有这么多学生… |
[13:40] | and he can get lost from sight if you’re not looking. | 他可能在你没有注意到的情况下 就会脱离你的视线的 |
[13:43] | I’m not saying you’re not looking. | 我不是说你没有注意 |
[13:44] | Oh, my gosh! Nemo’s swimming out to sea! | 噢 糟了! 尼莫正在游向海面! |
[13:49] | Nemo! | 尼莫! |
[13:52] | What do you think you’re doing? | 你知道你在干什么吗? |
[13:54] | You’ll get stuck out there… | 你会被卡住的… |
[13:56] | and I’ll have to get you before another fish does. | 我会在另一条鱼那么做之前把你抓住的 |
[14:00] | Get back here! | 快回来! |
[14:02] | I said get back here now! | 我说你现在回来! |
[14:05] | Stop! You take one more move, mister… | 停下! 你再敢往前游一下… |
[14:10] | Don’t you dare! | 你敢! |
[14:12] | lf you put one fin on that boat… | 如果你敢把一只鳍放放在那船上… |
[14:14] | Are you listening to me? | 你在听我说吗? |
[14:15] | Don’t touch the bo… Nemo! | 不要碰那个船…尼莫! |
[14:19] | He touched the butt. | 他碰了那个大屁股了 |
[14:21] | You paddle your little tail right back here, Nemo. | 你赶快用你的小尾巴给我游回来 尼莫 |
[14:23] | That’s right. | 这就对了 |
[14:25] | You are in big trouble, young man. | 你有大麻烦了 年轻人 |
[14:26] | Do you hear me? Big… | 你听见我说的了么 大… |
[14:30] | Big… | 大… |
[14:35] | Daddy! Help me! | 老爸! 救我! |
[14:37] | I’m coming, Nemo! | 我来了 尼莫! |
[14:42] | Get under me, kids! | 藏到我下面来 孩子们! |
[14:43] | Oh! No! | 噢! 不! |
[14:45] | Dad! | 老爸! |
[14:47] | Daddy! | 老爸! |
[14:52] | Oh! Nemo! | 噢! 尼莫! |
[14:58] | Unh. Nemo! | 啊 尼莫! |
[15:00] | Nemo, no! Nemo! | 尼莫 不! 尼莫! |
[15:03] | Nemo! Nemo! No! | 尼莫! 尼莫! 不! |
[15:08] | No! | 不! |
[15:20] | Nemo! Nemo! | 尼莫! 尼莫! |
[15:31] | Whoa! Hold on. | 哇! 坚持住 |
[15:45] | Oh, no. | 噢 不 |
[15:47] | No. No, it’s gone. It’s gone. | 不 不 不见了 不见了 |
[15:49] | No, no, it can’t be gone. | 不 不 怎么会不见了 |
[15:51] | No, no! Nemo! | 不! 不! 尼莫! |
[15:53] | Nemo! Nemo! | 尼莫! 尼莫! |
[15:55] | Nemo! Nemo! | 尼莫! 尼莫! |
[15:56] | No! | 不! |
[15:59] | Nemo! Nemo! | 尼莫! 尼莫! |
[16:01] | No! No, please, no! | 不! 不 求你了 不! |
[16:07] | No, no! | 不 不! |
[16:10] | Has anybody seen a boat? | 有人看到一艘船了吗? |
[16:12] | Please! A white boat! | 求你们了! 一艘白色的船! |
[16:14] | They took my son! | 他们带走了我的儿子! |
[16:16] | My son! Help me, please. | 我的儿子! 帮帮我 求你们了 |
[16:18] | – Look out! – What? | -小心! -什么? |
[16:20] | Ooh. Ohh. | 噢 哦 |
[16:22] | Ohh. Oh, oh. Sorry. I didn’t see you. | 噢 噢 噢 对不起 我没有看到你 |
[16:26] | – Sir? Are you OK? – He’s gone, he’s gone. | -先生? 你还好吗? -他不见了 他不见了 |
[16:29] | There, there. It’s all right. | 好 好 没事了 |
[16:31] | – He’s gone. – It’ll be OK. | -他不见了 -没事的 |
[16:32] | No, no. They took him away. I have to find the boat. | 不 不 他们把他带走了 我必须要找到那艘船 |
[16:36] | A boat? Hey, I’ve seen a boat. | 船? 嘿 我看到了一艘船 |
[16:38] | – You have? – It passed by not too long ago. | -你看到了? -刚刚过去不久 |
[16:40] | – A white one? – Hi. I’m Dory. | -白色的? -嘿 我叫多莉 |
[16:43] | Where? Which way? | 在哪? 哪个方向? |
[16:44] | Oh, oh, oh. It went this way. | 噢 噢 噢 往那边去了 |
[16:46] | It went this way. Follow me. | 往那边去了 跟我来 |
[16:48] | Thank you. Thank you, thank you so much. | 谢谢你 谢谢你 真是太谢谢你了 |
[16:51] | No problem. | 没关系 |
[17:17] | Hey… | 嘿… |
[17:19] | Wait! | 等等! |
[17:26] | – Will you quit it? – What? | -你能不能别老跟着我? -什么? |
[17:28] | I’m trying to swim here. Ocean isn’t big enough for you? | 我想在这里游一会 海里这么大不够你游的吗? |
[17:31] | You got a problem, buddy? Huh? Huh? | 你有麻烦了 伙计? 啊? 啊? |
[17:33] | Do you? Do you? You want a piece of me? | 是不是? 是不是? 你想要我? |
[17:36] | Ooh, I’m scared now. What? | 噢 我好害怕啊 那又怎么样? |
[17:38] | – Wait a minute. – Stop following me, OK? | -等一下 -不要再跟着我 好吗? |
[17:41] | What? You’re showing me where the boat went. | 什么? 你在带我去找那艘船 |
[17:44] | A boat? Hey, I’ve seen a boat. | 船? 嘿 我看到了一艘船 |
[17:46] | It passed by not too long ago. It went this way. | 它才经过没多久 它朝那边去了 |
[17:49] | It went this way. Follow me. | 它朝那边去了 跟我来 |
[17:50] | Wait a minute. What is going on? | 等一下 出什么事了? |
[17:52] | You already told me which way the boat was going. | 你已经告诉我船向什么方向去了 |
[17:55] | I did? Oh, no. | 我说过了么? 噢 不 |
[17:58] | lf this is some kind of practical joke, it’s not funny. | 如果这是什么玩笑的话 这并不好笑 |
[18:00] | And I know funny. I’m a clownfish. | 我是只小丑鱼 别想在我面前班门弄斧 |
[18:03] | No, it’s not. I know it’s not. I’m so sorry. | 不 不是的 我知道那不是玩笑 对不起 |
[18:06] | See, I suffer from short-term memory loss. | 看 我有短期失忆症 |
[18:09] | Short-term memory loss. I don’t believe this. | 短期失忆症 我不信这个 |
[18:13] | No, it’s true. I forget things almost instantly. | 不 是真的 我几乎马上就会忘掉发生的事情 |
[18:15] | It runs in my family. At least, I think it does. | 是家庭遗传 至少 我是这么认为的 |
[18:19] | Um, hmm. Where are they? | 嗯 嗯 我家里人呢? |
[18:28] | Can I help you? | 要我帮忙吗? |
[18:29] | Something’s wrong with you… really. | 你确实有毛病…真的 |
[18:32] | You’re wasting my time. | 你误了我的大事 |
[18:34] | I have to find my son. | 我必须要找到我的儿子 |
[18:39] | Hello. | 你好 |
[18:41] | – Ohh. – Well, hi! | -噢 -那个 嗨! |
[18:43] | Name’s Bruce. | 我叫 布鲁斯 |
[18:46] | It’s all right. I understand. | 没关系 我理解 |
[18:48] | Why trust a shark, right? | 为什么要相信一个鲨鱼 对不对? |
[18:58] | So, what’s a couple of bites like you… | 那么 这么晚了 |
[19:02] | doing out so late, eh? | 你们两个还出来做什么 嗯? |
[19:03] | We’re not doing anything. We’re not even out. | 我们没干什么 我们甚至没出去 |
[19:05] | Great! Then how’d you morsels… | 太好了! 那么你们两个是否愿意 |
[19:08] | like to come to a little get-together I’m having? | 参加我举行的一个小型的集会呢? |
[19:11] | You mean, like a party? | 你的意思是? 是派对吧? |
[19:12] | Yeah, right. A party. What do you say? | 是的 很对 是派对 你怎么说? |
[19:16] | I love parties. That sounds like fun. | 我喜欢派对 那听起来很有意思 |
[19:18] | Parties are fun, and it’s tempting, but… | 派对很有趣 还很有诱惑力 但是… |
[19:21] | Oh, come on, I insist. | 噢 来吧 我坚持要求你们参加 |
[19:25] | OK. That’s all that matters. | 好吧 既然那么重要 |
[19:31] | Hey, look, balloons. It is a party. | 嘿 看 气球 真是个派对 |
[19:33] | Ha ha ha ha! Mind your distance, though. | 哈哈哈哈! 请不要靠近 |
[19:35] | Those balloons can be a bit dodgy. | 那可不是闹着玩的 |
[19:38] | You wouldn’t want one of them to pop. | 要是弄响了 麻烦可就大了 |
[19:54] | Anchor! Chum! | 安安! 小沈! |
[19:57] | There you are, Bruce. Finally. | 你回来了 布鲁斯 终于回来了 |
[20:00] | – We got company. – It’s about time, mate. | -有客人来了 -真不是时候 伙计 |
[20:02] | We’ve already gone through the snacks… | 我们已经吃过饭了… |
[20:03] | We’ve already gone through the snacks… | 我们已经吃过饭了… |
[20:04] | and I’m still starving. | 但是我还是饿 |
[20:05] | We almost had a feeding frenzy. | 我几乎饿得要发疯了 |
[20:08] | Come on, let’s get this over with. | 来吧 让我们来解决他 |
[20:11] | Right, then. | 好了 那么 |
[20:12] | The meeting has officially come to order. | 会议正式开始 |
[20:15] | Let us all say the pledge. | 让我们来宣读誓言 |
[20:16] | I am a nice shark, not a mindless eating machine. | 我是一只好鲨鱼 不是一只没有头脑只会吃的机器 |
[20:21] | lf I am to change this image… | 如果我要改变这个形象… |
[20:23] | I must first change myself. | 我必须要从改变自我开始 |
[20:26] | Fish are friends, not food. | 鱼类是朋友 不是食物 |
[20:29] | Except stinkin’ dolphins. | 除了那些臭海豚 |
[20:30] | Dolphins. Yeah. They think they’re so cute. | 海豚 耶 他们自以为他们很可爱 |
[20:33] | “Look at me. I’m a flippin’ little dolphin. | 看我 我是一只会跳的小海豚 |
[20:35] | “Let me flip for you. Ain’t I something?” | 我跳一个给你看吧 我不像吗? |
[20:36] | Right, then. Today’s meeting is Step 5… | 那么 接着 今天的会议到了第五个议程… |
[20:39] | Bring a Fish Friend. | 带一个鱼朋友来 |
[20:41] | Do you all have your friends? | 你们都把朋友带来了吗? |
[20:42] | Got mine. | 我的到了 |
[20:45] | – Hey, there. – How about you, Chum? | -嘿 你好 -你的呢 小沈? |
[20:48] | Oh, l… seem to have misplaced my friend. | 噢 我…可能把我的朋友放错地方了 |
[20:54] | That’s all right, Chum. | 那没什么 小沈 |
[20:55] | I had a feeling this would be a difficult step. | 我有个感觉 和鱼类做朋友确实很艰难 |
[20:57] | You can help yourself to one of my friends. | 我先借你一个朋友吧 |
[20:58] | Thanks, mate. A little chum for Chum, eh? | 谢谢了 伙计 给小沈一个小朋友 嗯? |
[21:02] | I’ll start the testimonies. | 我先来开始陈述 |
[21:03] | Hello. My name is Bruce. | 你们好 我的名字叫布鲁斯 |
[21:06] | Hello, Bruce. | 你好 布鲁斯 |
[21:07] | It has been three weeks since my last fish. | 从我最后吃鱼是三周前的事了 |
[21:09] | On my honor, or may I be chopped up and made into soup. | 我会履行承诺 否则割我的鱼翅做粥 |
[21:13] | – You’re an inspiration! – Amen. | -你给了我们莫大的鼓舞 -阿门 |
[21:17] | Right, then. Who’s next? | 好了 然后 谁是下一个? |
[21:18] | Pick me, pick me. | 我 我 |
[21:20] | Yes. The little Sheila down the front. | 好的 前排那位女士 |
[21:21] | – Whoo! – Come on up here. | -喔! -到这上面来 |
[21:24] | Hi. I’m Dory. | 嗨 我叫多莉 |
[21:26] | – Hello, Dory. – And, uh, well… | -你好 多莉 -然后 啊 那个… |
[21:29] | I don’t think I’ve ever eaten a fish. | 我不认为我曾经吃过鱼 |
[21:32] | – That’s incredible. – Good on you, mate. | -那真是奇迹 -你太好了 伙计 |
[21:36] | I’m glad I got that off my chest. | 我很高兴我心里的石头终于落地了 |
[21:38] | All right, anyone else? | 好的 还有没有人? |
[21:39] | How about you, mate? What’s your problem? | 你怎么样 伙计? 你有什么问题? |
[21:42] | Me? I don’t have a problem. | 我? 我没问题 |
[21:44] | Oh, OK. | 噢 好的 |
[21:45] | Denial. | 否决 |
[21:47] | Just start with your name. | 从你的名字开始说 |
[21:49] | OK. Uh, hello. | 好吧 啊 你们好 |
[21:52] | My name is Marlin. I’m a clownfish. | 我叫马林 我是一只小丑鱼 |
[21:55] | – A clownfish? Really? – Tell us a joke. | -小丑鱼? 真的吗? -给我们讲个笑话 |
[21:58] | I love jokes. | 我喜欢笑话 |
[22:00] | I actually do know one that’s pretty good. | 我只会讲一个很冷的笑话 还算不错的 |
[22:03] | There was this mollusk… | 有一个软体动物… |
[22:05] | and he walks up to a sea cucumber. | 他走着去找一个海参 |
[22:07] | Normally, they don’t talk, sea cucumbers… | 通常 他们都不说话 海参… |
[22:09] | but in a joke, everyone talks… | 但是在笑话里 每个人都说话… |
[22:11] | so the sea mollusk says to the cucumber… | 所以这个软体动物对那个海参说… |
[22:16] | Daddy! | 老爸! |
[22:18] | Nemo! | 尼莫! |
[22:20] | Nemo! Ha ha! Nemo! I don’t get it. | 尼莫! 哈哈! 尼莫! 我没听明白 |
[22:23] | For a clownfish, he’s not that funny. | 作为一个小丑鱼 他真的很冷 |
[22:25] | No, no, no, no. He’s my son. | 不 不 不 不 他是我的儿子 |
[22:27] | He was taken by these divers. | 他被一个潜水员带走了 |
[22:29] | Oh, my. You poor fish. | 噢 我的天 你这只可怜的鱼 |
[22:31] | Humans… think they own everything. | 人类…以为他们拥有所有的一切 |
[22:33] | Probably American. | 或许是美国人 |
[22:35] | Now, there is a father… Looking for his little boy. | 现在 有一位父亲… 在寻找他的小孩 |
[22:36] | Now, there is a father… Looking for his little boy. | 现在 有一位父亲… 在寻找他的小孩 |
[22:39] | What do these markings mean? | 这些记号是什么意思? |
[22:41] | I never knew my father! | 我甚至不认识我的父亲! |
[22:44] | – Group hug. – We’re all mates here, mate. | -拥抱一下 -我们都在这陪着你呢 伙计 |
[22:46] | I can’t read human. | 我看不懂人类的东西 |
[22:47] | We got to find a fish that can read this. | 我们要找一个能看明白这个的鱼 |
[22:49] | – Hey, look, sharks. – No, no, no, Dory! | -嘿 看看 鲨鱼们 -不 不 不 多莉! |
[22:51] | – Guys, guys. – No, Dory. | -伙计们 伙计们 -不 多莉 |
[22:53] | That’s mine. Give it to me. | 那是我的 把它给我 |
[22:54] | Gimme! Ow! | 给我! 噢! |
[22:56] | Oh, I’m sorry. Are you OK? | 噢 对不起 你没事吧? |
[22:58] | – Ow, ow, ow. – I’m so sorry. | -噢 噢 噢 -很对不起 |
[22:59] | You really clocked me there. Am I bleeding? | 你真的打到我耳朵了 你喜欢看到流血吗? |
[23:01] | – Ohh. – Ow, ow, ow. | -喔 -噢 噢 噢 |
[23:03] | Dory, are you OK… Ohh. | 多莉 你还好吗…喔 |
[23:08] | Ohh, that’s good. | 喔 味道好极了 |
[23:11] | Intervention! | 马上阻止! |
[23:12] | – Just a bite. – Hold it together, mate! | -只要咬一口 -一起抓住他 伙计! |
[23:15] | Remember, Bruce, fish are friends, not food! | 记住 布鲁斯 鱼是朋友 不是食物! |
[23:18] | – Food! – Dory, look out! | -食物! -多莉 小心! |
[23:20] | – Food! – Dory, look out! | -食物! -多莉 小心! |
[23:21] | I’m having fish tonight! | 我今天晚上有鱼吃了! |
[23:24] | Remember the steps, mate! | 要记住守则 伙计! |
[23:32] | Just one bite! | 只要一小口! |
[23:37] | G’day. | 真是个好日子 |
[23:42] | There’s no way out! | 没有出路了! |
[23:43] | There’s got to be a way to escape! | 一定会有逃出去的路的! |
[23:47] | Who is it? | 是谁呀? |
[23:48] | Dory, help me find a way out! | 多莉 帮我找个出去的路! |
[23:50] | Sorry. Come back later. We’re trying to escape. | 谁啊? 对不起 改天再来吧 我们逃命要紧呢 |
[23:54] | – There’s got to be a way out! – Here’s something. | -应该有逃出去的路的! -这有个东西 |
[23:57] | “Es-cap-e.” I wonder what that means. | “逃生舱” 我想知道那个是什么意思 |
[24:00] | Funny. It’s spelled just like “escape.” | 真有趣 它跟”逃生”难道不是一个意思吗? |
[24:01] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[24:03] | Here’s Brucey! | 布鲁斯来了! |
[24:06] | Wait a minute. You can read? | 等一下 你认识字吗? |
[24:08] | I can read? That’s right. I can read! | 我认识字吗? 对啊 我认识! |
[24:10] | Well, then, here. Read this now. | 那么 这个 给我念一念这个 |
[24:14] | He really doesn’t mean it. He never even knew his father. | 他真的不是故意要这么做的 因为他想念父亲才变成这样 |
[24:17] | Don’t fall off the wagon! | 不要从车上掉下去! |
[24:22] | Oh, no, it’s blocked! | 噢 不 堵死了! |
[24:29] | No, Bruce, focus. | 不 布鲁斯 你要坚强 |
[24:30] | Sorry about Bruce, mate. | 关于布鲁斯的事很对不起 伙计 |
[24:32] | He’s really a nice guy. | 他真的是一个好人 |
[24:35] | I need to get that mask. | 我需要那个面罩 |
[24:36] | You want that mask? OK. | 你要那个面罩? 好的 |
[24:38] | No, no, no, no, no, no! | 不 不 不 不 不 不 不! |
[24:40] | Quick, grab the mask! | 快 抓住那个面罩! |
[24:47] | Oh, no. Bruce? | 噢 不 布鲁斯? |
[24:50] | What? | 怎么了? |
[24:53] | Swim away! Swim away! | 快逃命吧! |
[24:56] | Aw, is the party over? | 喔 聚会结束了吗? |
[25:07] | Nice. | 你厉害 |
[25:12] | Dad? | 老爸? |
[25:16] | Daddy? | 老爸? |
[25:40] | – Barbara. – Uh-huh? | -芭芭拉 -啊哈? |
[25:42] | Prep for his anterior crown, would you, please? | 请准备一下他的前牙牙冠好吗? |
[25:44] | And I’m going to need a few more cotton rolls. | 我还需要一些棉花球 |
[25:46] | OK. | 好的 |
[25:50] | Hello, little fella. | 你好 小伙子 |
[25:52] | Heh heh heh! Beauty, isn’t he? | 呵呵呵! 很漂亮 是不是? |
[25:54] | I found that guy struggling for life… | 我在暗礁那里发现了这个小家伙 |
[25:55] | out on the reef, and I saved him. | 他正在拼命挣扎 于是我救了他 |
[25:57] | So, has that Novocaine kicked in yet? | 那么 麻醉剂已经生效了吗? |
[25:59] | I think so. We’re ready to roll. | 我认为是的 我们可以开始了 |
[26:04] | Bubbles! | 泡泡! |
[26:08] | My bubbles. | 我的泡泡 |
[26:10] | He likes bubbles. | 他喜欢泡泡 |
[26:11] | Aah! Ohh! No! Uhh! | 啊! 喔! 不! 啊! |
[26:23] | – Bonjour. – Aah! | -午安 -啊! |
[26:24] | Slow down, little fella. There’s nothing to worry about. | 慢点 小家伙 没有什么可以担心的 |
[26:28] | – He’s scared to death. – I want to go home. | -他吓得要死 -我想回家 |
[26:31] | Do you know where my dad is? | 你们知道我爸爸在哪吗? |
[26:33] | Honey, your dad’s probably back at the pet store. | 亲爱的 你爸爸可能已经回宠物店了 |
[26:36] | Pet store? | 宠物店? |
[26:37] | Yeah, you know, like, I’m from Bob’s Fish Mart. | 是啊 你知道 像是 我是来自鱼类超市 |
[26:40] | – Pet Palace. – Fish-O-Rama. | -宠物皇宫 -来自鱼店 |
[26:41] | – Mail order. – Ebay. | -邮购 -e-bay |
[26:43] | – So, which one is it? – I’m from the ocean. | -那么 你是哪来的? -我从海里来 |
[26:46] | Ah, the ocean. The ocean? | 啊 大海 大海? |
[26:50] | He hasn’t been decontaminated. Jacques! | 他还没有经过消毒 虾虾! |
[26:52] | – Oui. – Clean him! | -是 -给他清洗一下 |
[26:54] | Oui. | 是 |
[26:55] | – Ocean. – Ooh, la mer. Bon. | -大海里来的 -喔 大海里来的 好的 |
[27:00] | Voila. He is clean. | 这样就行了 他乾净了 |
[27:04] | Wow. The big blue. What’s it like? | 哇 又大又蓝 那是个什么样子? |
[27:07] | – Big and blue? – I knew it. | -又大又蓝? -我知道 |
[27:12] | lf there’s anything you need, just ask your Auntie Deb. | 如果你需要什么 只要找你的飘飘阿姨就行了 |
[27:15] | Or if I’m not around, you can talk to my sister Flo. | 如果我不在 你可以和我的妹妹亮亮说 |
[27:18] | Hi. How are you? | 嗨 你好吗? |
[27:20] | Don’t listen to anything my sister says. | 不要听我妹妹说的话 |
[27:21] | She’s nuts. Ha ha ha ha! | 她头脑有点问题 哈哈哈哈! |
[27:23] | We got a live one. | 有现场直播 |
[27:24] | – Can’t hear you, Peach. – I said we got a live one. | -听不见你说什么 桃桃 -又有现场直播了 |
[27:27] | – Boy, oh, boy. – What do we got? | -好家伙 噢 好家伙 -有什么看的? |
[27:29] | Root canal… and by the looks of those x-rays… | 根管治疗…从X光片看… |
[27:31] | it’s not going to be pretty. | 好像不太好办 |
[27:34] | – Dam and clamp installed? – Yep. | -橡皮托放了吗? -是的 |
[27:36] | – What did he use to open? – Gator-Glidden drill. | -他以前都用什么器械来钻的? -鸡牌牙钻 |
[27:37] | He seems to favor that one lately. | 他最近好像很热衷那个 |
[27:39] | I can’t see, Flo. | 我看不到了 亮亮 |
[27:42] | You’re getting a little too… Aah! | 你有一点太…啊! |
[27:44] | Now he’s doing the Schilder technique. | 现在他在做施得氏的新技术 |
[27:46] | He’s using a Hedstrom file. | 他用的是15号牙挫 |
[27:47] | That’s not a Hedstrom file. That’s a K-Flex. | 那不是15号牙锉 那是10号牙锉 |
[27:49] | It has a teardrop cross-section. Clearly a Hedstrom. | 它的抛面像内肌 显然是一个15号牙锉 |
[27:52] | – No, no, K-Flex. – Hedstrom. | -不 不 是10号牙锉 -15号牙锉 |
[27:53] | – K-Flex! – Hedstrom! | -10号牙锉 -15号牙锉 |
[27:55] | There I go. A little help, over here. | 我又飘起来了 快来帮帮我 |
[27:57] | I’ll go deflate him. | 我来给他放气 |
[28:02] | All right. Go ahead and rinse. | 好了 去漱口 |
[28:04] | Oh, the human mouth is a disgusting place. | 噢 人类的嘴真是个恶心的地方 |
[28:10] | – Hey, Nigel. – What did I miss? | -嘿 祖哥 -我错过什么了? |
[28:12] | Root canal… a doozy. | 根管治疗…非常精彩 |
[28:13] | Root canal? What did he use to open? | 根管治疗? 他用什么来做的? |
[28:14] | – Gator-Glidden drill. – He’s favoring that one. | -鸡牌牙钻 -他最喜欢那个了 |
[28:16] | Hope he doesn’t get surplus sealer at the portal terminus. | 希望他最后没有用剩下的填料 |
[28:19] | – Hello. Who’s this? – New guy. Ha ha ha! | -你好 这是谁? -新朋友 哈哈哈! |
[28:23] | The dentist took him off the reef. | 那个牙科医生在大堡礁那把他带回来的 |
[28:24] | An outie. From my neck of the woods, eh? | 偷渡客? 咱们是邻居 |
[28:26] | Sorry if I ever took a snap at you. | 如果我得罪你了 还望见谅 |
[28:28] | Fish gotta swim, birds gotta eat. | 鱼要游泳 鸟要吃鱼 |
[28:29] | Hey! No, no, no, no! | 嘿! 不 不 不 不! |
[28:31] | They’re not your fish. They’re my fish. | 他们不是你吃的鱼 他们是我养的 |
[28:33] | Come on, go. Go on, shoo! | 快走 快 嘘! |
[28:37] | Aw, the picture broke. | 噢 相框碎了 |
[28:39] | This here’s Darla. She’s my niece. | 这个是达拉 她是我的侄女 |
[28:41] | She’s going to be eight this week. | 她这周就8岁了 |
[28:42] | Hey, little fella. | 嘿 小家伙 |
[28:44] | Say hello to your new mummy. | 跟你的新妈妈问个好 |
[28:45] | She’ll be here Friday to pick you up. | 她这个星期五就过来接你 |
[28:48] | You’re her present. Shh, shh, shh. | 你是她的生日礼物 嘘 嘘 嘘 |
[28:50] | It’s our little secret. | 这是我们的小秘密 |
[28:52] | Well, Mr. Tucker, while that sets up… | 好了 特克先生 你还要等一会… |
[28:54] | I’m going to see a man about a wallaby. | 我出去一下 马上回来 |
[28:57] | Oh, Darla. | 噢 达拉 |
[28:59] | What? What’s wrong with her? | 怎么了? 她怎么了? |
[29:01] | She wouldn’t stop shaking the bag. | 她一直晃那个袋子 |
[29:04] | – Poor Chuckles. – He was her present last year. | -可怜的查克斯 -他是她去年的礼物 |
[29:08] | Hitched a ride on the porcelain express. | 死后被丢进了马桶里 |
[29:12] | She’s a fish killer. | 她是个金鱼杀手 |
[29:14] | I can’t go with that girl. | 我不要和那个女孩走 |
[29:16] | I have to get back to my dad. | 我要回到我爸爸身边 |
[29:18] | Daddy! Help me! | 啊! 爸爸! 救我! |
[29:22] | Oh, he’s stuck. | 噢 他被卡住了 |
[29:23] | Nobody touch him. | 谁都不要碰他 |
[29:28] | Nobody touch him. | 谁都不要碰他 |
[29:36] | Can you help me? | 你能帮我吗? |
[29:37] | No. You got yourself in there. | 不能 你自己钻到了那里面去 |
[29:39] | You can get yourself out. | 你就要自己从那里出来 |
[29:41] | – Gill… – I want to see him do it. | -吉哥… -我想看着他自己做 |
[29:43] | Calm down. Alternate wiggling your fins and your tail. | 冷静 按相反方向摆动你的鳍和尾巴 |
[29:47] | I can’t. I have a bad fin. | 我不行 我的鳍太弱了 |
[29:50] | Never stopped me. | 那又怎么样 |
[29:56] | Just think about what you need to do. | 只要想想你需要怎么做 |
[30:03] | Come on. | 加油 |
[30:08] | Perfect. | 很好 |
[30:10] | – Yay! – You did it! | -耶! -你成功了! |
[30:11] | Good squirming. Ha ha ha! | 做得很好 哈哈哈! |
[30:13] | Wow. From the ocean… just like you, Gill. | 喔 他来自大海… 就像你一样 吉哥 |
[30:16] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[30:18] | I’ve seen that look before. | 我曾经见过你这个表情 |
[30:20] | What are you thinking about? | 你在想什么? |
[30:22] | I’m thinking… | 我在想… |
[30:24] | tonight, we give the kid a proper reception. | 今天晚上 我们要给这个孩子来一个适当的接待 |
[30:27] | So, kid, you got a name or what? | 那么 孩子 你有名字什么的吗? |
[30:29] | Nemo. I’m Nemo. | 尼莫 我叫尼莫 |
[30:34] | Nemo. Nemo. | 尼莫 尼莫 |
[30:41] | Are you gonna eat that? | 你要吃那个吗? |
[30:55] | – Careful with that hammer. – Huh? | -小心那个锤子 -啊? |
[31:01] | No, no. | 不 不 |
[31:04] | What does it say? Dory! | 上面是怎么说的? 多莉! |
[31:06] | A sea monkey has my money. | 一个海怪拿了我的钱 |
[31:07] | Wake up. Get up. Come on. | 醒醒 起来 快点 |
[31:10] | Come on! | 快点! |
[31:11] | – Yes, I’m a natural blue. – Get up! | -是的 我生来就是蓝色的 -起来! |
[31:13] | Look out! Sharks eat fish! | 小心! 鲨鱼吃鱼的! |
[31:38] | Wow. Dusty. | 喔 都是灰 |
[31:40] | The mask. Where’s the mask? | 面罩 面罩哪去了? |
[31:44] | No! No, not the mask! | 不! 不 不要! |
[31:46] | Get it! Get the mask! Get the mask! Get it! | 抓住它! 抓住那个面罩! 抓住那个面罩! 抓住它! |
[31:58] | It just keeps going on, doesn’t it? | 它就那么掉下去了 是不是? |
[32:00] | Echo! Echo! | 有回音! 回音! |
[32:02] | Hey, what you doing? | 嘿 你在干什么? |
[32:03] | It’s gone. I’ve lost the mask. | 不见了 我丢了那个面罩 |
[32:05] | – Did you drop it? – You dropped it! | -你把它丢了? -是你弄丢掉的! |
[32:07] | That was my only chance of finding my son. | 那是我找到我儿子的唯一机会 |
[32:08] | Now it’s gone. | 现在它不见了 |
[32:13] | Hey, Mr. Grumpy Gills… | 嘿 坏脾气先生… |
[32:17] | when life gets you down, know what you got to do? | 当生活让你失望的时候 知道你要做什么吗? |
[32:19] | – I don’t want to know. – Just keep swimming. | -我不想知道 -继续游下去 |
[32:21] | Just keep swimming, swimming, swimming | 继续游下去 游下去 游下去 |
[32:25] | What do we do? We swim, swim | 我们该怎么做? 我们继续游 继续游 |
[32:27] | Dory, no singing. | 多莉 不要唱了 |
[32:30] | I love to swim | 我爱游泳 |
[32:33] | When you want to swim | 当你想游的时候 |
[32:35] | See, I’m going to get stuck now with that song. | 知道吗 我被那个歌弄得心烦意乱 |
[32:37] | – Now it’s in my head. – Sorry. | -现在我头都大了 -对不起 |
[32:42] | Dory, do you see anything? | 多莉 你看到什么了吗? |
[32:43] | – Something’s got me. – That was me. I’m sorry. | -啊! 有东西抓住我了 -那是我 对不起 |
[32:45] | – Who’s that? – Who could it be? It’s me. | -是谁? -还能是谁? 是我 |
[32:48] | Are you my conscience? | 你是我的灵魂吗? |
[32:51] | Yeah, yeah. I’m your conscience. | 是的 是的 我是你的灵魂 |
[32:54] | We haven’t spoken for a while. How are you? | 好久不见 你还好吗? |
[32:57] | – Can’t complain. – Yeah? Good. | -不告诉你 -耶? 好吧 |
[32:59] | Now, Dory, I want you to tell me… | 现在 多莉 我想要你告诉我… |
[33:01] | Do you see anything? | 你能看到东西吗? |
[33:03] | I see a… I see a light. | 我看到…我看到亮光了 |
[33:07] | – A light? – Yeah. Over there. | -亮光? -是的 就在那边 |
[33:09] | – Hey, conscience, am I dead? – No. I see it, too. | -嘿 灵魂 我死了吗? -不 我也看到了 |
[33:20] | What is it? | 那是什么? |
[33:22] | It’s so pretty. | 这真是太漂亮了 |
[33:27] | I’m feeling… happy… | 我感到…很温暖… |
[33:32] | which is a big deal for me. | 这对我来说真是太好了 |
[33:36] | I want to touch it. | 我想摸摸它 |
[33:37] | – Oh. – Ooh. | -噢 -噢 |
[33:39] | Hey, come back. Come on back here. | 嘿 回来 回到这来 |
[33:41] | I’m gonna get you | 我要追上你 |
[33:43] | I’m gonna get you. | 我要抓到你 |
[33:44] | I’m gonna swim with you | 我要和你一起游 |
[33:46] | I’m gonna get you. | 我要抓到你 |
[33:47] | I’m gonna be your best friend | 我要做你最好的朋友 |
[33:50] | Good feeling’s gone. | 温暖的感觉消失了 |
[33:58] | I can’t see! I don’t know where I’m going! | 我看不到了! 我不知道我在往哪游! |
[34:02] | – The mask! – What mask? | -面具! -什么面罩? |
[34:05] | OK, I can’t see a thing. | 这下好了 我什么都看不到了 |
[34:08] | – Oh, gee. – Hey, look, a mask. | -噢 快 -嘿 看 面罩 |
[34:11] | Read it! | 快读! |
[34:13] | I’m sorry, but if you could just… | 对不起 如果你能… |
[34:14] | bring it a little closer, I kind of need the light. | 把那个拿近一些 我需要一些灯光 |
[34:17] | That’s great. Keep it right there. | 太好了 把它放在那吧 |
[34:19] | – Just read it! – OK, OK. | -快念! -好的 好的 |
[34:22] | Mr. Bossy. Uh, “P.” | 我的天阿 啊 “P…歇” |
[34:25] | OK. “P. Sher…” | 好了 “P…歇尔…” |
[34:28] | “Sher… P. Sher…” P. Shirley? P…” | “歇尔…歇尔…” |
[34:33] | Oh. The first line’s “P. Sherman.” | 噢 第一行是 “P.歇尔曼” |
[34:35] | “P. Sherman” doesn’t make any sense! | “P.歇尔曼” 根本没什么用啊! |
[34:38] | OK. Second line. “42.” | 好的 第二行 “42号” |
[34:40] | Don’t eat me. Don’t eat me. | 不要吃我 不要吃我 |
[34:44] | Light, please! | 请不要关灯! |
[34:46] | “Walla… walla…” | “袋鼠 袋鼠…” |
[34:49] | Waah! Waah! Waah! | 哇! 哇! 哇! |
[34:52] | The second line’s “42 Wallaby Way.” | 第二行是 “袋鼠街42号” |
[34:54] | That’s great. Speed read. Take a guess. | 太棒了 快念 快把它念完 |
[34:57] | No pressure. No problem. There’s a lot of pressure. | 不要有压力 没事的 压力已经够多的了 |
[34:58] | Pressure! Take a guess now with pressure! | 压力来了! 现在有压力了快念完它! |
[35:01] | – “Sydney”! It’s “Sydney”! – Duck! | -“悉尼”! 是”悉尼”! -快闪! |
[35:06] | I’m dead. I’m dead, I’m dead, I’m dead. | 我死了 我死了 我死了 我死了 |
[35:09] | I died. I’m dead. | 我已经死了 我死了 |
[35:19] | We did it, we did it | 我们成功了 我们成功了 |
[35:21] | Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah | 哦 耶 耶 耶 |
[35:23] | No eating here tonight, whoo! | 今天晚上不会被吃 喔! |
[35:25] | Eating here tonight | 不会被吃 |
[35:26] | No, no, no, eating here tonight | 不会 不会 不会被吃 |
[35:27] | – Dory. – You on a diet | -多莉 -你需要节食 |
[35:29] | Dory! What did the mask say? | 多莉! 面罩上怎么说的? |
[35:32] | P. Sherman, 42 Wallaby Way, Sydney. | 悉尼袋鼠大街42号 P.歇尔曼 |
[35:34] | I remembered what it said! | 我记住上面是怎么说的了! |
[35:36] | I usually forget things, but I remembered it! | 我通常都会忘掉 但是这次我记住了! |
[35:38] | Whoa, whoa, wait. Where is that? | 哇 哇 等等 那是哪? |
[35:40] | I don’t know. But who cares? I remembered. | 我不知道 但是谁在乎呢? 我记住了 |
[35:42] | – Raar! – Aah! | -哇! -啊! |
[35:44] | P. Sherman, 42 Wallaby Way, Sydney. | 悉尼袋鼠大街42号 P.歇尔曼 |
[35:46] | I remembered it again! | 我又能记住了! |
[36:17] | Nemo. | 尼莫 |
[36:19] | Nemo | 尼莫 |
[36:22] | – Huh? – Suivez-moi. | -哈? -跟我来 |
[36:27] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[37:26] | State your name. | 说出你的名字 |
[37:28] | Nemo. | 尼莫 |
[37:30] | Brother Bloat, proceed. | 祖祖 该你了 |
[37:34] | Nemo, newcomer of orange and white… | 尼莫 橙底白条初来乍到者… |
[37:38] | you have been called forth… | 鱼缸水波兄弟会 |
[37:39] | to the summit of Mount Wannahockaloogie… | 今天在华拿忽克啊骆鸡山 |
[37:42] | to join with us in the fraternal bonds of tankhood. | 特邀你上山落草为寇 永结同心 |
[37:47] | – Huh? – We want you in our club, kid. | -哈? -我们欢迎你 孩子 |
[37:50] | – Really? – If… | -真的? -除非… |
[37:51] | you are able to swim through… | 你能游过… |
[37:54] | the Ring of Fire! | 火焰之环! |
[38:02] | Turn on the Ring of Fire! | 打开火焰之环! |
[38:04] | You said you could do it. | 你说你来做的 |
[38:06] | The Ring of Fire! | 火焰之环! |
[38:10] | Bubbles, let me… Oh! | 泡泡 让我…噢! |
[38:20] | Isn’t there another way? He’s just a boy! | 没有其他的方式了吗? 他只是个孩子! |
[38:33] | From this moment on, you will be known as Sharkbait. | 从这一刻起 你就叫做鲨鱼饵 |
[38:38] | Sharkbait, oo-ha-ha! | 鲨鱼饵 呼-哈-哈! |
[38:40] | Welcome, Brother Sharkbait. | 欢迎你 鲨鱼饵兄弟 |
[38:41] | Sharkbait, oo-ha-ha! | 鲨鱼饵 呼-哈-哈! |
[38:43] | – Enough with the Sharkbait. – Sharkbait! | -已经够了 -鲨鱼饵 |
[38:47] | Sharkbait’s one of us now, agreed? | 鲨鱼饵已经是我们中的一员了 同意吗? |
[38:48] | – Agreed. – We can’t send him to his death. | -同意 -我们不能让他去送死 |
[38:50] | Darla’s coming in five days. | 达拉五天之内就会来 |
[38:52] | So, what are we going to do? | 那么 我们要怎么办? |
[38:54] | I’ll tell you what we’re gonna do… | 我会告诉你 我们要怎么做… |
[38:57] | we’re gonna get him out of here. | 我们帮它逃离这里 |
[38:58] | – We’ll help him escape. – Escape? Really? | -我们要帮他逃走 -逃走? 真的吗? |
[39:01] | We’re all gonna escape. | 我们都要逃走 |
[39:02] | Gill, please. Not another escape plan. | 吉哥 求你了 不要再弄逃生方案了 |
[39:05] | Sorry, but they just never work. | 对不起 那些都没什么作用 |
[39:07] | Why should this be any different? | 这次会有什么区别么? |
[39:09] | – Because we’ve got him. – Me? | -因为这次我们有他 -我? |
[39:12] | – You see that filter? – Yeah. | 你看到那个过滤器了么? -是的 |
[39:14] | You’re the only one who can get in and out of that thing. | 你是唯一的一个可以进去再出来的 |
[39:17] | We need you to take a pebble inside there… | 我们要你把一个小鹅卵石弄进去… |
[39:21] | and jam the gears. | 来卡住传动装置 |
[39:22] | You do that, and this tank’s gonna get… | 我们那么做 这个水缸就会… |
[39:24] | filthier and filthier by the minute. | 随着时间的流逝越来越脏 |
[39:26] | Pretty soon, the dentist’ll have to clean the tank… | 用不了多长时间 那个牙医就得清理这个水缸… |
[39:28] | and when he does, he’ll take us out of the tank… | 当他要这么做的时候 他就要把我们拿出水缸… |
[39:31] | put us in individual baggies… | 把我们放在单独的袋子里… |
[39:33] | then we’ll roll ourselves down the counter… | 然后我们就把我们自己滚下柜台… |
[39:35] | out the window, off the awning… | 出了窗户 掉下遮阳蓬… |
[39:36] | into the bushes, across the street… | 进入灌木丛 穿过街道… |
[39:38] | and into the harbor! | 然后进入港口! |
[39:40] | It’s foolproof. Who’s with me? | 这是万无一失的 谁跟我一起来? |
[39:43] | – Aye! – Aye! | -我! -我! |
[39:45] | I think you’re nuts. | 我认为你们脑袋都秀逗了 |
[39:47] | No offense, kid, but you’re not the best swimmer. | 恕我冒犯 孩子 但是你游泳实在差劲 |
[39:50] | He’s fine. He can do this. | 他没问题 他能做到 |
[39:53] | So, Sharkbait, what do you think? | 那么 鲨鱼饵? 你怎么想? |
[39:56] | Let’s do it. | 我们就这么干吧 |
[40:01] | I’m going to P. Sherman, 42 Wallaby Way, Sydney. | 我要去悉尼袋鼠大街42号 P.歇尔曼 |
[40:04] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪? |
[40:06] | I’m going to P. Sherman, 42 Wallaby Way, Sydney. | 我要去悉尼袋鼠大街42号 找歇尔曼 |
[40:07] | lf you ask where I’m going… | 如果你问我要去哪… |
[40:09] | I’ll tell you that’s where I’m going. | 我就告诉你那就是我要去的地方 |
[40:11] | It’s P. Sherman, 42 Wallaby Way, Sydney. | 那是悉尼袋鼠大街42号 找歇尔曼 |
[40:12] | Where? I’m sorry, I didn’t hear you. | 哪? 对不起 我听不见 |
[40:14] | P. Sherman, 42 Wallaby Way, Sydney. | 悉尼袋鼠大街42号 找歇尔曼 |
[40:16] | Excuse me. | 对不起 |
[40:18] | Hi. Do you know how to get… | 嗨 你们知道怎么去… |
[40:20] | Hello? Whoa. Wait. Can you tell me… | 你们好? 哇 等一下 你们能告诉我… |
[40:23] | Hey! Hold it! I’m trying to talk to you! | 嘿! 停下! 我想问你们个问题! |
[40:28] | Fellas, come back here. One quick question. | 伙计们 回到这来 很快就问完 |
[40:31] | I need to… And they’re gone again. | 我需要… 他们又走了 |
[40:35] | P. Sherman, 42 Wallaby Way, Sydney. | 悉尼袋鼠大街42号 找P.歇尔曼 |
[40:37] | Why do I have to tell you over and over again? | 为什么我要一次又一次的告诉你? |
[40:39] | I’ll tell you again. I don’t get tired of it… | 我再告诉你一次 我还没有厌烦… |
[40:41] | – OK, all right. – Huh? | -好吧 那好吧 -啊? |
[40:42] | – Here’s the thing. – Uh-huh. | -是这样 -啊哈? |
[40:44] | I think it’s best if I carry on from here by… | 我认为最好我能继续… |
[40:50] | by myself. | 一个人走的好 |
[40:51] | OK. | 好的 |
[40:52] | – You know, alone. – Uh-huh. | -你知道 一个人 -啊哈 |
[40:54] | Without… without… I mean, not without you. | 没有…没有… 我是说 不想再和你一起 |
[40:56] | But I don’t want you… with me. | 但是我不想你…跟着我 |
[40:59] | – Huh? – Am l… | -啊? -我… |
[41:02] | I don’t want to hurt your feelings. | 我不想伤害你的感情 |
[41:03] | – You want me to leave? – I mean, not… Yes. | -你要我走? -我的意思是 不…是的 |
[41:06] | I just can’t afford any more delays… | 我只是不能再有任何的耽搁了… |
[41:08] | and you’re one of those fish that cause delays. | 而你是那种能让人耽搁的鱼 |
[41:11] | Sometimes it’s a good thing. | 有的时候那是件好事 |
[41:13] | There’s a whole group of fish. They’re delay fish. | 有一大群鱼 他们都是那种拖拖拉拉的鱼 |
[41:16] | You mean… | 你的意思是… |
[41:18] | You mean you don’t like me? | 你的意思是你不喜欢我? |
[41:19] | No, of course I like you. | 不 当然我喜欢你 |
[41:21] | It’s because I like you I don’t want to be with you. | 那是因为我喜欢你所以我才不想你和我一起走 |
[41:24] | It’s a complicated emotion. | 那是种复杂的感情 |
[41:26] | – Ohh! – Don’t cry. I like you. | -噢! -不要哭 我喜欢你 |
[41:30] | Hey, you! Lady, is this guy bothering you? | 嘿 你! 女士 这个家伙找你的麻烦吗? |
[41:34] | Um… I don’t remember. Were you? | 嗯…我不记得了 你做过么? |
[41:36] | No, no, no, no, no. We’re just… | 不 不 不 不 不 我们只是… |
[41:38] | Do you guys know how I can get to… | 你们知道我怎么才能到… |
[41:40] | Look, pal, we’re talking to the lady, not you. | 看 伙计 我们在和女士说话 不是跟你说 |
[41:42] | Hey, hey. You like impressions? | 嘿 嘿 你喜欢模仿秀么? |
[41:46] | Just like in rehearsals, gentlemen. | 要像预演的时候一样 先生们 |
[41:49] | So what are we? Take a guess. | 那么我们是什么? 猜一下 |
[41:50] | Oh, oh. I’ve seen one of those. | 哦 哦 我曾经见过一个 |
[41:51] | I’m a fish with a nose like a sword. | 我是条长着利剑般鼻子的鱼 |
[41:54] | – Wait, wait, um… – It’s a swordfish! | -等等 -是剑鱼! |
[41:56] | Hey, clown boy, let the lady guess. | 嘿 小丑鱼 让那女士猜 |
[41:58] | Hey, clown boy, let the lady guess. | 嘿 小丑鱼 让那女士猜 |
[41:59] | Where’s the butter? | 先生们 谁需要奶油? |
[42:00] | Ooh! It’s on the tip of my tongue! | 啊! 就在嘴边! |
[42:02] | – Lobster. – Saw that! | -龙虾 -看这儿! |
[42:04] | Lots of legs! Live in the ocean. | 有很多爪 并且生活在海里 |
[42:06] | – Clam! – Close enough! | -安静! -时间到! |
[42:07] | Oh, it’s a whale of a tale | 一个关于鲸鱼的传说 |
[42:09] | I’ll tell you, lad… | 我会跟你讲的 嗯… |
[42:10] | They’re good. | 不错 |
[42:11] | Will somebody please give me directions?! | 有人愿意为我指一下路吗?! |
[42:13] | “Will somebody please give me directions?!” | “有人愿意为我指一下路吗?!” |
[42:15] | – Ha ha ha ha ha! – I’m serious! | -哈哈! -我是认真的! |
[42:17] | “Blah blah blah, me, me, blah! | 呐呐呐 呢呢呐 |
[42:19] | “Blah blah blah, me, me, me!” | 呐呐呐呐 呢呢呢 |
[42:20] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[42:22] | Oh, dear. Hey! Hey, come back! | 啊 亲爱的 嘿! 嘿 回来! |
[42:24] | – Hey, what’s the matter? – What’s the matter? | -嘿 什么事? -什么事? |
[42:27] | – Hey, what’s the matter? – What’s the matter? | -嘿 什么事? -什么事? |
[42:27] | While they’re doing their silly little impressions… | 当他们在做着那些愚蠢的模仿秀时… |
[42:29] | I am miles from home with a fish that can’t remember her name! | 我正远离家乡 守着一条我连名字都记不起的傻鱼! |
[42:33] | I bet that’s frustrating. | 我想这真是令人沮丧 |
[42:35] | Meanwhile, my son is out there. | 而且 我儿子还下落不明 |
[42:36] | – Your son Chico? – Nemo? | -你的儿子吉莫? -是尼莫? |
[42:38] | But it doesn’t matter because no fish… | 但也只能这样了 因为整个大海里… |
[42:40] | in this entire ocean is going to help me. | 都没有一条鱼肯帮我 |
[42:42] | Well, I’m helping you. | 嗯 我会帮你 |
[42:45] | Wait right here. | 在这儿等着 |
[42:48] | – Guys! – Is he bothering you again? | -嗨! 伙计们 -他又在烦你吗? |
[42:51] | No, no. He’s a good guy. | 没有 他是好人 |
[42:52] | Go easy on him. He’s lost his son Fabio. | 对他好点 他的儿子法比欧走失了 |
[42:54] | Any of you heard of P. Sherman, 42 Wallaby Way, Sydney? | 你听说过悉尼袋鼠路42号 P.歇尔曼吗? |
[42:57] | Sydney? Oh, sure! | 悉尼? 啊 当然! |
[43:00] | Ted here’s got relatives in Sydney. | 这儿的特克在悉尼有亲戚 |
[43:02] | – Don’t you, Ted? – Sure do! | -不是吗 特克? -当然有! |
[43:03] | Oh! Hey! They know Sydney! | 啊! 嘿! 他们知道悉尼! |
[43:06] | You wouldn’t know how to get there, would you? | 你不知道去那里的路 是吧? |
[43:08] | You want to follow the E.A.C. | 我会跟着东流一直走 |
[43:10] | That’s the East Australian Current. | 就是东澳洲暖流 |
[43:12] | Big current. Can’t miss it. | 很大的洋流 不会找不到的 |
[43:14] | It’s in… that direction. | 它现在是…朝那方向流的 |
[43:17] | And then you follow that for about… | 你跟着洋流走大约… |
[43:19] | I don’t know. What do you guys think? | 我不知道 你们认为呢? |
[43:21] | About three leagues? | 大约十海里吧? |
[43:22] | That little baby will put you right past Sydney. | 它正好能把你们带到悉尼的 |
[43:25] | That’s great! | 太好了! |
[43:28] | Dory, you did it! | 多莉 谢谢! |
[43:29] | Oh, please, I’m just your little helper. | 啊 别这样 我是你的小助手 |
[43:31] | – Helping along. That’s me. – Fellas, thank you. | -一路帮忙 就是我 -伙计们 谢谢 |
[43:33] | Don’t mention it! Just loosen up, OK, buddy? | 别客气! 放轻松 好吗 伙计? |
[43:37] | Oh, you guys. You really nailed him. Bye. | 啊 你们这些伙计 你们说到点子上了 再见 |
[43:40] | Oh, hey, ma’am. One more thing. | 啊 嘿 女士 还有一件事 |
[43:42] | When you come to this trench, swim through it, not over it. | 当你遇到这条海沟时 从下面游过去 别从上面过去 |
[43:45] | Trench… through it, not over it. | 海沟…从下面过 别从上面过 |
[43:47] | I’ll remember. Hey, hey! | 我记住了 嘿 嘿! |
[43:51] | Hey, wait up, partner! Hold on! | 嘿 等等 伙伴! 等等! |
[43:54] | Wait, wait, wait! I gotta tell you something. | 等等! 我有话要说 |
[43:56] | Whoa. | 哇 |
[43:59] | Nice trench. | 好漂亮的海沟 |
[44:03] | Hello! | 你好! |
[44:09] | – OK, let’s go. – No, no. Bad trench. | -好 出发 -不 不 我看这海沟有点玄 |
[44:12] | Come on, we’ll swim over this thing. | 快点 我们还是从上面游过这东西 |
[44:13] | Whoa, partner. Little red flag going up. | 嗨 搭档 上面肯定不行 |
[44:15] | Something’s telling me to swim through it, not over it. | 我记得好像有谁说过 只能走下面不能走上面 |
[44:19] | Are you looking at this thing? | 嘿 我说你没有长眼睛吗? |
[44:21] | It’s got death written all over it. | 要是从下面过 那你就死定了 |
[44:22] | I really, really, really think we should swim through. | 我真的 真的 真的 认为我们应该从下面穿过去 |
[44:25] | And I’m really, really done talking about this. Over we go. | 而我真的 真的认为不应该走下面 从上面过吧 |
[44:27] | – Trust me on this. – Trust you? | -相信我 -相信你? |
[44:29] | Yes, trust. It’s what friends do. | 是的 信任 朋友之间就该这样 |
[44:31] | Look! Something shiny! | 瞧! 有东西在发光! |
[44:33] | – Where? – It just swam over the trench. | -哪儿? -就在下面 |
[44:35] | – Come on, we’ll follow it! – OK! | -快点 我们跟上来! -好吧! |
[44:41] | Boy, it sure is clear up here. | 天呐 这什么都没有 |
[44:43] | Exactly. And look at that… there’s the current. | 没错 瞧… 是洋流 |
[44:47] | We should be there in no time. | 我们一分钟也不能耽搁了 |
[44:50] | Hey, little guy. | 嘿 小家伙 |
[44:51] | You wanted to go through the trench. | 你当时还说什么从下面游过那个海沟 |
[44:53] | I shall call him Squishy, and he shall be mine. | 我应该叫他柔柔 他是我的 |
[44:55] | And he shall be my Squishy. Come here, Squishy. | 他将是我的小宝贝 过来 小柔柔 |
[44:58] | Come here, little Squishy. | 过来 小柔柔 |
[45:02] | – That’s a jellyfish! – Bad Squishy! | -那是水母! -你是个坏柔柔! |
[45:05] | Shoo, shoo! Get away! | 嘘 嘘! 快走开! |
[45:07] | – Let me see that. – Don’t touch it. | -让我瞧瞧 -别碰它 |
[45:09] | I won’t touch it. I just want to look. | 我不会碰它的 我只是想瞧瞧 |
[45:11] | Hey! How come it didn’t sting you? | 嘿! 它怎么不刺你啊? |
[45:14] | It did. It’s just that… | 刺了 只不过… |
[45:15] | Hold still. | 别动 |
[45:17] | I live in this anemone… | 我生活在海葵区… |
[45:18] | and I’m used to these kind of stings. | 经常被刺 已经习惯了 |
[45:22] | It doesn’t look bad. You’ll be fine. | 看上去还不太糟 你会好的 |
[45:23] | But now we know, don’t we… | 但现在我们应该学乖一点了 我们… |
[45:25] | that we don’t want to touch these again. | 我们不要再碰这些东西了 |
[45:28] | Let’s be thankful this time it was just a little one. | 我们很幸运 这次只是个小家伙 |
[45:33] | Don’t move. | 别动 |
[45:36] | – This is bad, Dory. – Hey, watch this! | -这下可坏了 多莉 -嘿 瞧! |
[45:41] | Dory! | 多莉! |
[45:42] | You can’t catch me | 你碰不到我 |
[45:44] | Don’t bounce on the tops! | 别在上面跳! |
[45:46] | They will… not sting you! | 它不…刺你?! |
[45:49] | – The tops don’t sting you! – Two in a row! Beat that! | -上面是不会刺你的! -一次跳两个呀! 打呀! |
[45:52] | Dory, listen to me. I have an idea… a game. | 多莉 听我说 我有个主意…来玩一个游戏 |
[45:55] | – A game? – Yes. | -一个游戏? -是的 |
[45:56] | – I love games! Pick me! – Here’s the game. | -我喜欢游戏! 我参加! -游戏是这样的 |
[45:59] | Whoever can hop the fastest out of these jellyfish wins! | 谁最快跳离这些水母 谁就赢! |
[46:03] | – OK. – Rules, rules, rules! | -好 -规则是 规则是 规则是! |
[46:04] | You can’t touch the tentacles. Only the tops. | 你不得碰这些触角 只能碰上面 |
[46:07] | Something about tentacles. Got it. Go! | 不碰就不碰 知道了 出发! |
[46:09] | Wait! Not something about ’em, it’s all about ’em! | 等等! 千万不能碰! |
[46:12] | Wait, Dory! | 等等 多莉! |
[46:13] | Gotta go faster if you want to win! | 如果想赢 你得再快点! |
[46:15] | Whoa! Dory! | 哇! 多莉! |
[46:18] | Wait a minute! Whoa! Dory! | 等等! 多莉! |
[46:23] | We’re cheating death now. That’s what we’re doing. | 这简直是在玩命啊 我们是在和死神赛跑 |
[46:26] | But we’re having fun at the same time. | 但我们却乐在其中 |
[46:28] | I can do this. Just be careful. | 我行的 但要小心 |
[46:29] | Yeah, careful I don’t make you cry when I win! | 是的 小心 我赢了你别哭! |
[46:31] | I don’t think so! | 哭的是你! |
[46:34] | Whoa! | 哇! |
[46:36] | Give it up, old man. | 放弃吧 老家伙 |
[46:37] | You can’t fight evolution. I was built for speed. | 我天生就是小飞侠 |
[46:39] | The question is, Dory, are you hungry? | 问题是 多莉 你饿吗? |
[46:41] | – Hungry? – Yeah. | -饿? -是的 |
[46:43] | ‘Cause you’re about to eat my bubbles! | 你要是饿就吃我的泡泡吧! |
[46:45] | Duck to the left! Right there! | 向左下潜! 就这里! |
[46:50] | The clownfish is the winner! | 小丑鱼赢了! |
[46:52] | Whoo-hoo! We did it! Look at us! | 我们成功了! 瞧我们! |
[46:55] | Dory? | 多莉? |
[46:59] | Oh, no. | 啊 不 |
[47:02] | Dory! Dory! | 多莉! 多莉! |
[47:04] | Dory! | 多莉! |
[47:08] | Dory! | 多莉! |
[47:15] | Am I disqualified? | 我输了吗? |
[47:17] | No, you’re doing fine! You’re actually winning! | 不 你干得很好! 实际上你赢了! |
[47:19] | But you gotta stay awake. Where does P. Sherman live? | 但你得保持清醒 P.歇尔曼住在哪里? |
[47:22] | P. Sherman… Wallaby Way, Sydney… | P.歇尔曼… 悉尼 袋鼠路… |
[47:25] | That’s it! | 对了! |
[47:28] | – Wallaby Way… – Uhh! Stay awake! | -袋鼠路… -保持清醒! |
[47:31] | Stay awake! Ooh! Stay awake! | 保持清醒! 啊! 保持清醒! |
[47:33] | Stay… awake! | 保持…清醒! |
[47:40] | – Awake. – P. Sherman. | -醒醒 -P.歇尔曼 |
[47:43] | – Awake. – 42 Wallaby Way. | -醒醒 -袋鼠路 42 号 |
[47:47] | Wake up. Nemo… | 醒醒 尼莫… |
[48:05] | You miss your dad, don’t you, Sharkbait? | 鲨鱼饵 想你老爸了 是吗? |
[48:07] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[48:08] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[48:09] | You’re lucky to have someone out there looking for you. | 你可真幸运 外面有人在找你 |
[48:13] | He’s not looking for me. | 他不会找我的 |
[48:15] | He’s scared of the ocean. | 他害怕大海 |
[48:18] | Peach, any movement? | 桃桃 有什么情况? |
[48:20] | He’s had four cups of coffee. It’s gotta be soon. | 他已经喝了至少四杯咖啡了 我看快了 |
[48:23] | Keep on him. | 继续监视住他 |
[48:27] | My first escape… landed on dental tools. | 我第一次逃跑… 结果掉到了牙钻上 |
[48:30] | I was aiming for the toilet. | 我本来想跳到马桶的 |
[48:31] | Toilet? | 马桶? |
[48:32] | All drains lead to the ocean, kid. | 条条水管通大海 孩子 |
[48:35] | Wow. How many times have you tried to get out? | 你曾试图逃跑了多少次? |
[48:38] | Ah, I’ve lost count. | 我已经记不清了 |
[48:40] | Fish aren’t meant to be in a box, kid. | 鱼类不应该养在鱼缸里 |
[48:42] | It does things to you. | 久了头脑会有问题 |
[48:44] | Bubbles! Bubbles! | 泡泡! |
[48:46] | Potty break! He grabbed the “Reader’s Digest.” | 洗手间! 洗手间! 他拿起了读者文摘 |
[48:48] | – We have 4.2 minutes! – That’s your cue, Sharkbait. | -我们有4分20秒! -看你的了 鲨鱼饵 |
[48:52] | – You can do it, kid. – We gotta be quick. | -你能行的 孩子 -我们得快点 |
[48:54] | Once you get in, swim to the bottom of the chamber… | 一旦你进去 一直游到底… |
[48:57] | and I’ll talk you through the rest. | 剩下的听我的命令 |
[48:58] | – OK. – It’ll be a piece of kelp. | -好 -去吧 你没问题的 |
[49:10] | Nicely done! | 干得漂亮! |
[49:11] | – Can you hear me? – Yeah! | -你听到我的话了吗? -是的! |
[49:13] | Here comes the pebble. | 鹅卵石来了 |
[49:20] | Now, do you see a small opening? | 现在 你看到了一个小孔了吗? |
[49:25] | Inside it, you’ll see a rotating fan. | 进去 你会看到一个转动的风扇 |
[49:28] | Wedge that pebble into the fan to stop it turning. | 把这个鹅卵石塞进风扇 使它停转 |
[49:37] | – Careful, Sharkbait! – I can’t do it! | -小心 鲨鱼饵! -我不行! |
[49:39] | Gill, this isn’t a good idea. | 吉哥 这个主意不好 |
[49:41] | He’ll be fine. Try again! | 他行的 再试试! |
[49:43] | OK. | 好 |
[49:45] | That’s it, Sharkbait. | 就是这样 鲨鱼饵 |
[49:48] | Nice and steady. | 又准又稳 |
[49:53] | I got it! I got it! | 我成功了! 我成功了! |
[49:54] | – He did it! – That’s great, kid! | -他成功了! -太好了 孩子! |
[49:57] | Now swim up the tube and out. | 现在顺着水管游上 就出去了 |
[50:17] | Oh, no! Gill! | 啊 不! 吉哥! |
[50:19] | – Sharkbait! – Oh, my gosh! | -鲨鱼饵! -啊 糟了! |
[50:21] | Get him outta there! | 把他弄出来! |
[50:22] | – What do we do? – Oh, no! | -我们该怎么办? -啊 不! |
[50:24] | Stay calm, kid. Just don’t panic! | 冷静 孩子 千万别慌张! |
[50:27] | Help me! | 救我! |
[50:29] | Sharkbait, grab hold of this! | 鲨鱼饵 咬住这个! |
[50:35] | – No! No! No! – Feed me more! | -不! 不! 不! -再多伸进去一些! |
[50:37] | – That’s it! – Sharkbait! Grab it! | -就只能伸进去这么长了! -鲨鱼饵! 咬住! |
[50:40] | I got it! | 我咬住它了! |
[50:42] | Pull! | 用力拉! |
[50:51] | Gill, don’t make him go back in there. | 吉哥 别让他再去了 |
[50:55] | No. We’re done. | 好的 我不会再让他去了 |
[51:12] | Dude. | 伙计 |
[51:14] | Dude. | 伙计 |
[51:17] | Focus, dude. Dude. | 集中精神 伙计 伙计 |
[51:21] | Ohh. | 啊 |
[51:23] | Oh, he lives. Hey, dude! | 啊 他活过来了 嘿 伙计! |
[51:25] | Ohh. What happened? | 出了什么事? |
[51:28] | Saw the whole thing, dude. | 我看见整件事的经过 伙计 |
[51:30] | First, you were all, like, “Whoa!”… | 首先 你像这样 “哇!”… |
[51:32] | and then we were all, like, “Whoa!”… | 接着你像这样 “哇!”… |
[51:34] | and then you were, like, “Whoa.” | 最后你像这样 “哇…” |
[51:36] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么呀? |
[51:37] | You, mini-man. Takin’ on the jellies. | 你 小丑鱼 大战水母群 |
[51:41] | You got serious thrill issues, dude. | 你可真会找刺激啊 伙计 |
[51:43] | Awesome. | 佩服 |
[51:45] | Uhh. Oh, my stomach. Ohh! | 啊 我好难受 我想吐! |
[51:48] | Oh, man. No hurlin’ on the shell, dude, OK? | 啊 伙计 别吐在我背上 好吗? |
[51:50] | Just waxed it. | 我刚打过腊 |
[51:51] | So, Mr. Turtle… | 海龟先生… |
[51:53] | Whoa, dude. Mr. Turtle is my father. | 哇 伙计 海龟先生是我老爸 |
[51:56] | The name’s Crush. | 我叫龟龟 |
[51:57] | Crush? Really? | 龟龟? 真的? |
[52:00] | OK, Crush. I need to the East Australian Current. | 好的 龟龟 我想去东澳洲暖流 |
[52:04] | E.A.C.? | 就是EAC |
[52:06] | Oh, dude. | 啊 伙计 |
[52:08] | You’re ridin’ it, dude! | 远在天边 近在眼前 伙计! |
[52:10] | Check it out! | 抬头瞧瞧吧! |
[52:34] | OK, grab shell, dude! | 好 系上安全带 朋友! |
[52:36] | Grab wh-a-a-at?! | 系上什…什么?! |
[52:37] | Grab wh-a-a-at?! | 系上什…什么?! |
[52:47] | Ha ha! Righteous! Righteous! | 太棒了! 太棒了! |
[52:49] | – Yeah! – Stop! | -是的! -停了! |
[52:54] | So… | 那么… |
[52:57] | What brings you on this fine day to the E.A.C.? | 你们大老远的跑东澳暖流来干什么? |
[53:00] | Dory and I need to get to Sydney. | 多莉和我要去悉尼 |
[53:03] | Dory! Is she all right? | 多莉! 她没出什么事情吧? |
[53:05] | Huh? Oh, little blue. | 啊 你是说那个蓝色的小家伙吗? |
[53:08] | She is sub-level, dude. | 她在下面 伙计 |
[53:14] | Dory! Dory! Dory! | 多莉! 多莉! 多莉! |
[53:16] | Dory. | 多莉 |
[53:20] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[53:23] | This is all my fault. It’s my fault. | 那都是我的错 是我的错 |
[53:26] | Twenty-nine, thirty! Ready or not, here I come! | 29 30! 准备好了 我来了! |
[53:31] | There you are! | 你在哪儿啊?! |
[53:37] | Dory? | 多莉? |
[53:40] | Nice wave! | 漂亮的水波! |
[53:45] | Up you go! | 送你上去! |
[53:57] | – Oh, my goodness! – Kill the motor, dude. | -啊 我的老天! -没关系 伙计 |
[54:00] | Let us see what Squirt does flying solo. | 我们来看看小古的个人单飞表演 |
[54:12] | Whoa! That was so cool! | 哇! 这真酷! |
[54:15] | Hey, Dad, did you see that? | 嘿 老爸 你看到了吗? |
[54:17] | Did you see me? Did you see what I did? | 你看到我了吗? 你看我我刚才做的事了吗? |
[54:19] | You so totally rock, Squirt! | 你真棒 儿子! |
[54:22] | So give me some fin. | 来我们来击掌 |
[54:23] | Noggin. | 碰头 |
[54:25] | – Dude. – Dude. | -朋友 -朋友 |
[54:26] | Oh… intro. | 啊…介绍一下 |
[54:28] | Jellyman, offspring. | 水母游侠 这是我儿子 |
[54:30] | Offspring, Jellyman. | 我儿子小古 水母游侠 |
[54:32] | – Jellies?! Sweet. – Totally. | -水母游侠?! 厉害 -那当然 |
[54:35] | Apparently, I must’ve done something you liked… dudes. | 那不算什么 承蒙各位夸奖 |
[54:39] | You rock, dude! | 你很棒 朋友! |
[54:41] | Curl away, my son. It’s awesome, Jellyman. | 去冲浪玩吧 孩子 养孩子可真是烦人 |
[54:46] | The little dudes are just eggs. | 这些小家伙刚才还是蛋蛋 |
[54:48] | We leave ’em on a beach to hatch… | 我们把他们留在沙滩孵化… |
[54:49] | and then, coo-coo-cachoo… | 之后… |
[54:51] | they find their way back to the big ol’ blue. | 他们就自己找回了来大海的路 |
[54:53] | – All by themselves? – Yeah. | -全凭他们自己? -是的 |
[54:55] | But, dude, how do you know when they’re ready? | 但伙计 你如何知道他们自己就能行呢? |
[54:58] | Well, you never really know. | 嗯 其实你并不知道 |
[55:00] | But when they know, you’ll know, you know? Ha. | 但当他们回来 你就知道了 你懂吗? |
[55:07] | Hey, look, everybody. | 嘿 大家来看啊 |
[55:09] | I know that dude! It’s the Jellyman! | 我认识那个朋友! 他叫水母游侠! |
[55:12] | Go on. Jump on him! | 你们去吧 抱抱他吧! |
[55:14] | – Turtle pile! – Wait, wait, wait! | -乌龟炸弹! -等等! |
[55:17] | – Are you funny? – Where’s your shell? | -你觉得好玩吗? -你的壳在哪里? |
[55:19] | – I need to breathe! – Are you running away? | -我要透口气! -你想逃跑吗? |
[55:21] | Did you really cross the jellyfish forest? | 你真的穿过了水母群? |
[55:23] | – Did they sting you? – One at a time! | -它们没有刺你吗? -刺过一次! |
[55:25] | Mr. Fish, did you die? | 鱼先生 那你死了吗? |
[55:27] | Sorry, I was a little vague on the details. | 抱歉 我也想听听 |
[55:29] | So, where are you going? | 那 你要去哪里? |
[55:30] | You see, my son was taken. | 是这样的 我儿子被抓了 |
[55:32] | My son was taken away from me. | 我儿子被人类抓走了 |
[55:35] | – No way. – What happened? | -胡扯 -发生了什么事? |
[55:37] | No, no, kids. I don’t want to talk about it. | 不 孩子们 我不想谈这件事 |
[55:40] | Aww! Please? | 求你 说吧 |
[55:42] | Please? | 求你 |
[55:43] | Well, OK. | 嗯 好吧 |
[55:46] | I live on this reef a long, long way from here. | 我住在大堡礁 离这里很远很远 |
[55:50] | This is gonna be good. I can tell. | 这故事会很有趣 我知道 |
[55:52] | And my son Nemo… | 而我的儿子尼莫… |
[55:54] | See, he was mad at me. | 瞧 他故意和我闹别扭 |
[55:56] | And maybe he wouldn’t have done it… | 也许我不对他那么粗暴… |
[55:58] | if I hadn’t been so tough on him. | 他不会那么做的 |
[56:00] | I don’t know. | 谁知道呐 |
[56:01] | Anyway, he swam out in the open water to this boat… | 总之 他朝深处的游艇游过去了… |
[56:03] | and when he was out there, these divers appeared… | 当他到那里时 潜水员出现了… |
[56:06] | and I tried to stop them, but the boat was too fast. | 我想阻止他们 但那游艇速度太快了 |
[56:09] | So, we swam out in the ocean to follow them… | 所以 我只好深入大海 一直跟踪… |
[56:10] | They couldn’t stop ’em. And then Nemo’s dad… | 尼莫的爸爸来不及追上它… |
[56:13] | he swims out to the ocean, and they bump into… | 他就游进了大海 碰到了… |
[56:15] | …three ferocious sharks. | …三条凶残的鲨鱼 |
[56:17] | He scares away the sharks by blowing ’em up! | 他用水雷把鲨鱼吓跑了! |
[56:19] | Golly, that’s amazing. | 天呐 他可真了不起 |
[56:20] | And then dives thousands of feet… | 然后他下潜了几千英尺… |
[56:22] | …straight down into the dark. | …那里漆黑一片 |
[56:24] | It’s wicked dark down there. | 伸手不见五指 |
[56:25] | You can’t see a thing. How’s it going, Bob? | 伸手不见五指 怎么办? |
[56:27] | And the only thing they can see down there… | 在那里他唯一能看到的是… |
[56:29] | …is the light from this big, horrible creature… | …来自这个巨大恐怖生物的光… |
[56:30] | with razor-sharp teeth. Nice parry, old man. | 带着利刃般锋利的牙齿 躲得好 老家伙 |
[56:32] | And then he has to blast his way… | 他得尽快找到… |
[56:34] | So, these two little fish have been… | 所以 这两条小鱼已经… |
[56:36] | searching the ocean for days on the East Australian Current. | 在东澳洋流中搜寻了几天了 |
[56:39] | Which means that he may be on his way here right now. | 也就是说它也许现在就在这里 |
[56:41] | That should put him in Sydney Harbor… | 这可以带他到悉尼… |
[56:43] | …in a matter of days. I mean, it sounds like… | …一天之内 我是说 听起来… |
[56:44] | this guy is gonna stop at nothing… | 这家伙找不到他的儿子 |
[56:46] | …till he finds his son. I sure hope he makes it. | 是誓不罢休… 我真心地希望他能成功 |
[56:49] | That’s one dedicated father, if you ask me. | 我可以说这是个有责任心的父亲 |
[56:58] | Mine! Mine! Mine! Mine! Mine! | 我的! 我的! 我的! 我的! 我的! |
[57:00] | Mine! Mine! Mine! Mine! Mine! Mine! | 我的! 我的! 我的! 我的! 我的! 我的! |
[57:05] | Mine! Mine! Mine! Mine! Mine! Mine! | 我的! 我的! 我的! 我的! 我的! 我的! |
[57:07] | Would you just shut up?! | 你们能住嘴吗?! |
[57:10] | You’re rats with wings! | 你们简直是一群会飞的老鼠! |
[57:12] | Bloke’s been looking for his boy Nemo. | 那条鱼一直在找他的儿子尼莫 |
[57:13] | – Nemo?! – He was taken off the reef… | -尼莫?! -他被人类带离了大堡礁… |
[57:16] | – Take it! You happy? – Mine! Mine! Mine! | -拿去! 高兴了吧? -我的! 我的! 我的! |
[57:19] | Hey, say that again! Something about Nemo. | 嘿 再说一遍! 关于尼莫的事 |
[57:22] | Mine! Mine! Mine! | 我的! 我的! 我的! |
[57:26] | Mine? | 我的? |
[57:27] | Last I heard, he’s heading towards the harbor. | 最新的消息是 他正在来这的路上 |
[57:29] | Ho ho! Brilliant! | 啊! 太好了! |
[57:45] | Is he doing OK? | 他没事吧? |
[57:46] | Is he doing OK? | 他没事吧? |
[57:47] | Whatever you do, Don’t mention D-a-r… | 无论你做什么 不要提那个女孩的名字 |
[57:50] | It’s OK. I know who you’re talking about. | 没关系 我知道你们在说谁 |
[58:01] | Gill? | 吉哥? |
[58:05] | Gill? | 吉哥? |
[58:06] | Hey, Sharkbait. | 嘿 鲨鱼饵 |
[58:09] | I’m sorry I couldn’t stop the… | 对不起 我不能弄停那个… |
[58:11] | No, I’m the one who should be sorry. | 不 应该是我道歉 |
[58:14] | I was so ready to get out… | 我太想出去了… |
[58:16] | so ready to taste that ocean… | 太想尝尝大海的味道… |
[58:19] | I was willing to put you in harm’s way to get there. | 为此我甚至要你去冒生命危险 |
[58:23] | Nothing should be worth that. | 绝对不值得这么做 |
[58:27] | I’m sorry I couldn’t get you back to your father, kid. | 对不起 我不能帮你会到你父亲身边 孩子 |
[58:34] | All right. Hey, hey, hey… | 好了 嘿 嘿 嘿… |
[58:36] | What the… | 什么… |
[58:38] | That’s one way to pull a tooth. | 那是拔牙的唯一方法 |
[58:42] | Huh. Darn kids. | 该死的小家伙 |
[58:44] | Good thing I pulled the right one, eh, Prime Minister? | 好消息是我拔对了牙 不是吗? |
[58:47] | Hey, psst! | 嘿! |
[58:49] | Oh, Nigel! You just missed an extraction. | 啊 祖哥! 你刚好错过了一次拔牙表演 |
[58:51] | Has he loosened the periodontal ligament yet? | 他弄松了牙组织韧带了吗? |
[58:53] | What am I talking about? Where’s Nemo? | 我在胡说些什么呀? 尼莫在哪里? |
[58:56] | – I’ve got to speak with him. – What is it? | -我有话要跟他说 -是什么? |
[58:58] | Your dad’s been fighting the entire ocean… | 你的爸爸正在穿越整个大海… |
[59:00] | – looking for you. – My father? Really? | -就为了找到你 -我父亲? 真的吗? |
[59:03] | He’s traveled hundreds of miles, battling sharks and jellyfish… | 他辗转数百海里 打败鲨鱼穿越水母群… |
[59:07] | Sharks? That can’t be him. | 鲨鱼? 那不可能是他 |
[59:09] | What was his name? Some sort of sport fish. | 它是什么鱼来着? 一种观赏鱼 |
[59:12] | – Tuna? Trout? – Marlin? | -金枪鱼? 鳟鱼? -马林? |
[59:14] | Marlin! The little clownfish from the reef. | 对 他的名字叫马林! 来自大堡礁的小丑鱼 |
[59:16] | It’s my dad! He took on a shark! | 是我老爸! 他打败鲨鱼了! |
[59:19] | I heard he took on three. | 我听说是三条 |
[59:21] | – Three sharks? – That’s 4,800 teeth! | -三条鲨鱼? -那可是四千八百颗牙齿! |
[59:24] | After you were taken by Diver Dan over there… | 自从你被那条船抓走后… |
[59:26] | your dad followed the boat like a maniac. | 你父亲像疯了一样跟着那艘船 |
[59:28] | Really? | 真的? |
[59:30] | He’s swimming, giving it all he’s got… | 他追啊追 不顾一切得追 |
[59:32] | and then three gigantic sharks capture him… | 突然三条鲨鱼碰到了他… |
[59:34] | and he blows them up and dives thousands of feet… | 他炸飞了他们 然后潜到了几千英尺下面… |
[59:36] | and gets chased by a monster with huge teeth! | 又被长着巨大牙齿的怪兽追捕! |
[59:39] | He ties this demon to a rock, and what’s his reward? | 他把那个怪兽绑在了岩石上 他得到了什么奖赏呢? |
[59:42] | He gets to battle an entire jellyfish forest! | 他和整个水母群战斗! |
[59:44] | Now he’s with a bunch of sea turtles on the E.A. C… | 现在他正和一群海龟在东流上… |
[59:47] | and the word is he’s headed this way right now… to Sydney! | 顺着东澳暖流直奔悉尼! |
[59:51] | What a good daddy! | 多么了不起的爸爸! |
[59:52] | He was looking for you after all, Sharkbait. | 他终于来找你了 鲨鱼饵 |
[59:58] | He’s swimming to the filter! | 他向过滤器游去了! |
[1:00:00] | – Sharkbait! – Not again! | -鲨鱼饵! -别再这样了! |
[1:00:03] | Sharkbait! | 鲨鱼饵! |
[1:00:06] | No! | 不! |
[1:00:07] | You got your whole life ahead of you! | 你在拿你的生命冒险! |
[1:00:08] | – We’ll help you, kid! – Get him out! | -我们会帮你的 孩子! -把他弄出来! |
[1:00:15] | Get him out of there! | 把他弄出来! |
[1:00:17] | Come on, kid! Grab the end! | 快点 孩子! 抓住末端! |
[1:00:19] | Sharkbait! | 鲨鱼饵! |
[1:00:21] | – No! – Can you hear me? | -不! -听到我的话了吗? |
[1:00:23] | Nemo! Can you hear me? | 尼莫! 你听得到吗? |
[1:00:25] | Yeah, I can hear you. | 是的 我听得到 |
[1:00:27] | Sharkbait, you did it! | 鲨鱼饵 你成功了! |
[1:00:29] | Sharkbait, you’re… covered with germs! | 鲨鱼饵 你… 身上全都是细菌! 啊! |
[1:00:33] | Ha ha! That took guts, kid. | 真勇敢 孩子 |
[1:00:35] | All right, gang, we have less than 48 hours… | 好了 弟兄们 达拉回来之前 |
[1:00:37] | before Darla gets here. | 到那时候这个水箱会脏乱不堪… |
[1:00:38] | This tank’ll get plenty dirty in that time… | 我们只有不到48小时的时间 |
[1:00:40] | but we have to help it along any way we can. | 我们要尽量努力搞脏它 |
[1:00:43] | – Jacques? No cleaning. – I shall resist. | -虾虾? 停止清理 -我尽力而为 |
[1:00:46] | Everybody else, be as gross as possible. | 其他人尽可能搞脏这里 |
[1:00:48] | Think dirty thoughts. | 用肮脏的方法思维 |
[1:00:49] | We’re gonna make this tank so filthy… | 我们要搞的这个水箱 脏到… |
[1:00:52] | the dentist will have to clean it. | 那个牙医不得不清理的地步 |
[1:00:54] | Good work! | 干得好! |
[1:01:03] | All right, we’re here, dudes! | 好了 我们到了 伙计们! |
[1:01:05] | Get ready! Your exit’s coming up, man! | 准备! 你出口就要到了 伙计! |
[1:01:09] | Where? I don’t see it! | 哪里? 我看不到! |
[1:01:10] | Right there! I see it! I see it! | 就在那边! 我看到了! 我看到了! |
[1:01:13] | The swirling vortex of terror? | 你是说那个恐怖的漩涡? |
[1:01:16] | – That’s it, dude. – Of course it is. | -是的 伙计 -就是 |
[1:01:18] | OK, first, find your exit buddy. | 好了 首先 找一个冲出去的伙伴 |
[1:01:22] | Do you have your exit buddy? | 找到冲出去的伙伴了吗? |
[1:01:25] | Yes! | 是的! |
[1:01:26] | Squirt give you a rundown of proper exiting technique. | 小虎还会给你演示正确的起跳姿势 |
[1:01:31] | Good afternoon! We’ll have a great jump today! | 下午好! 今天我们要进行最刺激的跳跃! |
[1:01:34] | OK, crank a hard cutback as you hit the wall. | 好 碰到水壁时 要使劲的往回冲 |
[1:01:38] | There’s a screaming bottom turn, so watch out! | 漩涡下面有厉害的回旋! |
[1:01:41] | Remember… rip it, roll it, and punch it! | 记住… 快接 快滑! |
[1:01:44] | He’s trying to speak to me, I know it! | 我看出来了 它好像是跟我说话呐! |
[1:01:48] | You’re really cute, but I don’t know what you’re saying! | 听着 你讲得很棒 但我一句也没听懂! |
[1:01:51] | Say the first thing again. | 你再重复一遍 好吗 |
[1:01:52] | OK, Jellyman! Go, go, go! | 好的 水母游侠! 出发! |
[1:02:09] | That was… fun! | 这很…有趣! |
[1:02:12] | I actually enjoyed that. | 我真得觉得很过瘾啊 |
[1:02:14] | Hey, look, turtles! | 嘿 瞧 乌龟们! |
[1:02:16] | Ha ha! Most excellent! | 很完美! |
[1:02:19] | Now turn your fishy tails around… | 启动你的鱼尾吧… |
[1:02:20] | and swim straight on through to Sydney! | 直接游向悉尼吧! |
[1:02:24] | No worries, man! | 旅途愉快 伙计! |
[1:02:26] | No worries! Thank you, dude Crush! | 一路顺风! 谢谢 龟龟朋友! |
[1:02:28] | – Bye! – Bye, Jellyman! | -再见! -再见 水母游侠! |
[1:02:31] | You tell your little dude I said hi, OK? | 转告你的小家伙 我的问候 好吗? |
[1:02:33] | See ya later, dudes! | 回头见 伙计们! |
[1:02:34] | Bye, everyone! | 再见 大家! |
[1:02:36] | Nemo would have loved this. | 尼莫应该会喜欢这个的 |
[1:02:38] | Ooh! Hey! Crush, I forgot! | 啊! 嘿! 龟龟 我忘了! |
[1:02:42] | How old are you? | 你多大了? |
[1:02:43] | 150, dude! And still young! Rock on! | 150岁 朋友! 还很年轻! |
[1:02:48] | 150! 150! I gotta remember that. | 150岁! 150岁! 我可不会忘的 |
[1:02:52] | Whoa. | 哇 |
[1:02:58] | – We going in there? – Yep. | -是往那边走吗? -没错 |
[1:03:00] | P. Sherman, 42 Wallaby Way, Sydney? | 悉尼 袋鼠路 42号 歇尔曼? |
[1:03:02] | Yep. We’re gonna just swim straight. | 没错 我们只要直着游就行了 |
[1:03:08] | Just keep swimming, just keep swimming | 只要继续游 只要继续游 |
[1:03:11] | Dory… | 多莉… |
[1:03:21] | Boy, this is taking awhile. | 天呐 这还要花一段时间 |
[1:03:23] | How about we play a game? | 我们玩个猜谜游戏如何? |
[1:03:25] | OK. | 好的 |
[1:03:26] | OK, I’m thinking of something orange… | 好 我在想一种橙色的… |
[1:03:30] | and it’s small… | 个子小的… |
[1:03:31] | – It’s me. – Right! | -就是我 -对! |
[1:03:33] | It’s orange and small… | 橙色的 小的… |
[1:03:37] | It’s me. | 就是我 |
[1:03:38] | All righty, Mr. Smartypants. | 没错 机灵鬼先生 |
[1:03:40] | And it’s orange and small and white stripes… | 橙色的 而且 有白条纹的… |
[1:03:41] | And it’s orange and small and white stripes… | 橙色的 而且 有白条纹的… |
[1:03:44] | Me. And the next one, just a guess, me. | 我 我猜下一个谜语的答案 |
[1:03:46] | – That’s just scary. – Wait, wait, wait. | -还是我 你吓坏我了 -等等 |
[1:03:48] | I have definitely seen this floating speck before. | 我之前肯定是见过这个漂浮物 |
[1:03:50] | That means we’ve passed it before… | 也就是说 我们之前来过这里… |
[1:03:52] | and that means we’re going in circles… | 也就是说 我们在兜圈… |
[1:03:53] | and that means we’re not going straight! | 也就是说 我们没有走直线! |
[1:03:55] | – Hey, hey! – Get to the surface. | -嘿 嘿! -到水面去看看 |
[1:03:57] | We’ll figure it out up there. Let’s go! | 上到那里我们会搞清楚的 走吧! |
[1:03:59] | – Hey! Relax. – What? | -嘿! 放松点 -什么? |
[1:04:01] | Take a deep breath. | 深呼吸 |
[1:04:05] | Now, let’s ask somebody for directions. | 现在 我们去找个人问一下路 |
[1:04:06] | Now, let’s ask somebody for directions. | 现在 我们去找个人问一下路 |
[1:04:08] | Fine. Who do you want to ask, the speck? | 很好 你想问谁 那个漂浮物吗? |
[1:04:10] | – There’s nobody here! – There has to be someone. | -这儿没有其他鱼! -一定有其他的鱼 |
[1:04:12] | It’s the ocean, silly. We’re not the only two in here. | 这是大海 笨蛋 不会只有我们两个 |
[1:04:15] | Let’s see. OK, no one there. | 让我瞧瞧 是的 这边没有 |
[1:04:17] | Nope. Nada. | 空空如也 |
[1:04:23] | There’s somebody. Hey! Excuse… | 那里有鱼 嘿! 打扰 |
[1:04:25] | Dory, Dory, Dory! Now it’s my turn. | 多莉 多莉 多莉! 该我出题了 |
[1:04:27] | I’m thinking of something dark and mysterious. | 我想这是某种可怕神秘的东西 |
[1:04:29] | It’s a fish we don’t know. If we ask it directions… | 是一种我们不了解的鱼 如果我们向它问路… |
[1:04:31] | it could ingest us and spit out our bones! | 他可能会把我们吞下去 再吐出我们的骨头! |
[1:04:33] | What is it with men and asking for directions? | 一个大男人问个路怎么也这么麻烦? |
[1:04:36] | I don’t want to play the gender card right now. | 我现在不想说男人和女人的问题 |
[1:04:38] | Let’s play the “Let’s Not Die” card. | 我们只想说保命的问题 |
[1:04:39] | – You want to get out of here? – Of course I do. | -你想离开这里吗? -当然想 |
[1:04:41] | How are we gonna do that unless we give it a shot? | 除非我们问他 不然我们怎么离开这里呢? |
[1:04:45] | Dory, you don’t fully understand… | 多莉 你没有完全明白… |
[1:04:47] | Come on. Trust me on this. | 别这样 相信我 |
[1:04:57] | All right. | 好吧 |
[1:05:01] | Excuse me! Whoo-hoo! Little fella? | 打扰了! 小家伙? |
[1:05:04] | Hello! Don’t be rude. Say hi. | 你好! 别没礼貌 打招呼呀 |
[1:05:07] | Hello! Don’t be rude. Say hi. | 你好! 别没礼貌 打招呼呀 |
[1:05:08] | Ha. Hello. | 你好 |
[1:05:10] | – His son Bingo… – Nemo. | -他的儿子槟格… -是尼莫 |
[1:05:12] | – Nemo was taken to… – Sydney. | -尼莫被抓到… -悉尼 |
[1:05:15] | Sydney! And it’s really, really important… | 悉尼! 尽快赶到那里 |
[1:05:18] | that we get there as fast as we can… | 对我们来说真得很重要 |
[1:05:20] | so can you help us out? | 你能帮我们吗? |
[1:05:22] | Come on, little fella. Come on. | 别这样 小家伙 求你了 |
[1:05:26] | Dory, I’m a little fella. | 多莉 我才是小家伙 |
[1:05:29] | I don’t think that’s a little fella. | 我不认为那是个小家伙 |
[1:05:32] | Oh! Big fella. Whale. OK. | 啊! 大家伙 鲸 好 |
[1:05:36] | Maybe he only speaks whale. | 也许他只会说鲸语 |
[1:05:39] | Mooo! Weee neeed… | 我…我们 想…想要 |
[1:05:42] | – Dory? – Tooo fiind his son. | -多莉? -找…找到…到他的儿子 |
[1:05:46] | What are you doing? Are you sure you speak whale? | 你在干什么? 你肯定你说的是鲸语? |
[1:05:49] | Can youuuu give us diiirectionsss? | 你…你能告诉我们方…方向吗? |
[1:05:52] | Dory! Heaven knows what you’re saying! | 多莉! 只有鬼知道你在说什么! |
[1:05:55] | – See, he’s swimming away. – Cooome baaack. | -瞧 他游走了 -回…回…来…来 |
[1:05:58] | He’s not coming back. You offended him. | 他不会回来了 他一定生气了 |
[1:06:01] | – Maybe a different dialect. | -也许该用另一种鲸语 |
[1:06:02] | Dory! | 多莉! |
[1:06:05] | This is not whale. You’re speaking upset stomach. | 这根本不是鲸语 你说得是胡话 |
[1:06:08] | – Maybe I should try humpback. – Don’t. | -也许我应该试试座头鲸语 -别 |
[1:06:12] | – You actually sound sick. – Maybe louder? | -难听死了 -也许该更大声点吗? |
[1:06:15] | Don’t do that! | 别这样! |
[1:06:17] | Too much orca. Didn’t it sound orca-ish? | 太像虎鲸了 听起来像虎鲸吗? |
[1:06:18] | It doesn’t sound orca. | 行了 不像虎鲸 |
[1:06:20] | It sounds like nothing I’ve ever heard. | 你说得什么鱼都不像 |
[1:06:24] | It’s just as well. He might be hungry. | 也许此时 他正饿着呢 |
[1:06:25] | It’s just as well. He might be hungry. | 也许此时 他正饿着呢 |
[1:06:26] | Whales don’t eat clownfish. They eat krill. | 鲸不吃小丑鱼 他们吃海虾 |
[1:06:29] | – Swim away! – Oh, look, krill! | -快游开! -啊 瞧 海虾! |
[1:06:34] | Move, Dory, move! | 快跑 多莉 快跑! |
[1:06:37] | Move, Dory, move! | 快跑 多莉 快跑! |
[1:06:44] | Look at that. Would you look at that? | 瞧 你看到了吗? |
[1:06:46] | Filthy. Absolutely filthy. | 肮脏 绝对肮脏 |
[1:06:50] | All thanks to you, kid. You made it possible. | 谢谢你 孩子 这都是你的功劳 |
[1:06:54] | Jacques, I said no cleaning. | 虾虾 我说过不用清理 |
[1:06:56] | I am ashamed. | 我受不了 |
[1:06:57] | Look! Scum angel! | 瞧! 垃圾天使! |
[1:07:04] | Bubbles! I love the bubbles! | 泡泡! 我爱泡泡! |
[1:07:08] | Flo? Has anybody seen Flo? | 亮亮? 有人见过亮亮吗? |
[1:07:12] | 9:00 and cue dentist. | 9:00 牙医来了 |
[1:07:14] | Hello, Barbara. Sorry I’m late. | 你好 芭芭拉 对不起我迟到了 |
[1:07:17] | OK, here we go. Here we go, OK. | 好 我们做好准备 我们做好准备 好的 |
[1:07:20] | Little Davey Reynolds… | 小大卫 雷诺斯 你好吗… |
[1:07:21] | Walks to the counter, drops the keys… | 走向工作台了 放下钥匙… |
[1:07:23] | Bloat, that’s disgusting! | 张开 真令人恶心! |
[1:07:25] | Tastes pretty good to me. | 对我来说味道不错 |
[1:07:29] | Don’t you people realize we are swimming in our own… | 人类哪知道这是我们鱼类的杰作! |
[1:07:32] | Shh! Here he comes! | 嘘! 他来了! |
[1:07:35] | Crikey. What a state. | 奇怪 真是脏透了 |
[1:07:40] | Ohh. Barbara, what’s my earliest appointment tomorrow? | 啊 芭芭拉 我明天最早的预约是几点? |
[1:07:44] | – 10:00, luv. – Leave it open, would you? | -10:00整 -10点之前不接病人 听到了吗? |
[1:07:47] | I’ve gotta clean the fish tank before Darla gets here. | 在达拉到这里之前 我得清理下鱼缸 |
[1:07:49] | Did you hear that, Sharkbait? | 你听到了吗 鲨鱼饵? |
[1:07:51] | Yay! He’s gonna clean the tank! | 是的! 他要清理鱼缸! |
[1:07:55] | We’re gonna be clean! | 我们可以出去了! |
[1:07:57] | You ready to see your dad, kid? | 你准备好去见你老爸了吗 孩子? |
[1:07:59] | Of course you are. | 你当然准备好了 |
[1:08:01] | I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s out there… | 我想他一定在海港那边的码头上 |
[1:08:03] | in the harbor waiting for you right now. | 等着迎接你呐 |
[1:08:07] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:09:24] | Here comes the big one. | 来了一个大浪 |
[1:09:26] | Ooh! Come on! You gotta try this! | 啊! 快点! 你别错过机会! |
[1:09:28] | – Will you just stop it? – Why? What’s wrong? | -你能不能别闹了? -为什么? 有什么问题吗? |
[1:09:32] | We’re in a whale, don’t you get it? | 我们在鲸鱼的肚子里面 你还不明白吗? |
[1:09:34] | – Whale? – A whale! | -鲸鱼? -一头鲸鱼! |
[1:09:35] | You had to ask for help! And now we’re stuck here! | 这都怪你问什么路! 这就是问路的下场! |
[1:09:38] | Wow, a whale. I speak whale. | 鲸鱼 你知道的 我懂鲸语 |
[1:09:41] | No, you’re insane! You can’t speak whale! | 不 你疯了! 你根本不会说鲸语! |
[1:09:43] | I have to get out! I have to find my son! | 我得出去! 我得去找我儿子! |
[1:09:46] | I have to tell him how old sea turtles are! | 我的告诉他海龟有多老! |
[1:10:03] | Hey… | 嘿… |
[1:10:06] | you OK? | 你没事吧? |
[1:10:14] | There, there. It’s all right. | 别这样 一切都会好起来的 |
[1:10:17] | It’ll be OK. | 会没事的 |
[1:10:19] | No. No, it won’t. | 不 不 不会的 |
[1:10:21] | Sure it will. You’ll see. | 肯定会没事的 等着瞧 |
[1:10:23] | No. I promised him I’d never let anything happen to him. | 不 我向他保证过 不会让他有任何事的 |
[1:10:30] | Huh. That’s a funny thing to promise. | 真是奇怪的许诺 |
[1:10:33] | What? | 什么? |
[1:10:34] | You can’t never let anything happen to him. | 你不可能不让他出任何事情 |
[1:10:37] | Then nothing would ever happen to him. | 那等于不让他做任何事情 |
[1:10:42] | Not much fun for little Harpo. | 那他什么乐趣也没有了 |
[1:10:54] | What’s going on? | 发生什么事了? |
[1:10:56] | Don’t know. I’ll ask him. | 不知道 我要问问他 |
[1:11:01] | – Dory… – Whaaat’s goooing onnn? | -多莉… -发…发生什么事了? |
[1:11:13] | I think he says we’ve stopped. | 我想他嫌我们太吵了 |
[1:11:14] | Of course we’ve stopped. Stop trying to speak whale. | 我们是够吵的了 不要再说什么鲸语了 |
[1:11:18] | You’ll make things worse. What is that noise? | 你会令一切变得更糟 那是什么声音音? |
[1:11:25] | Oh, no. Look what you did. | 啊 不 瞧你都干了些什么呀 |
[1:11:27] | The water’s going down. It’s going down! | 水位在下降 在下降! |
[1:11:36] | Really? You sure about that? | 真的? 你肯定吗? |
[1:11:38] | Look! Already it’s half empty! | 瞧! 水只剩下一半了! |
[1:11:40] | I’d say it’s half full. | 应该说还有一半 |
[1:11:41] | Stop that! It’s half empty! | 够了! 还剩一半 |
[1:11:46] | OK, that one was a little tougher. | 好 这句可不大好翻译 |
[1:11:49] | He either said we should go to the back of the throat… | 他或许在说我们应该进他的喉咙去… |
[1:11:52] | or he wants a root beer float. | 或者他想喝点无酒精饮料 |
[1:11:54] | Of course he wants us to go there! | 这话不是明摆着的嘛! |
[1:11:56] | That’s eating us! | 他是要吃掉我们了! |
[1:11:58] | How do I taste, Moby? Do I taste good? | 我的味道如何 大家伙? 我的味道很好吧? |
[1:12:02] | Tell him I’m not interested in being lunch! | 告诉他我对成为他的午餐没兴趣! |
[1:12:03] | – OK. Heee… – Stop talking to him! | -好的 他…他… -别对他说了! |
[1:12:12] | What is going on? | 怎么了? |
[1:12:13] | I’ll check. Whaaat… | 我看看 什么…么事… |
[1:12:16] | No more whale! You can’t speak whale! | 不要再说鲸语了! 你不会说鲸语了! |
[1:12:18] | – Yes, I can! – No, you can’t! | -我会! -你不会! |
[1:12:21] | You think you can do these things, but you can’t, Nemo! | 你以为你会 但其实你不会 尼莫! |
[1:12:29] | – OK. – Dory! Oof! | -好了 -多莉 别! |
[1:12:35] | He says it’s time to let go. | 他说是让我们离开的时候了 |
[1:12:38] | Everything’s gonna be all right. | 一切都会没事的 |
[1:12:40] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道? |
[1:12:42] | How do you know something bad isn’t gonna happen? | 你怎么知道我们不会碰上倒霉的事情? |
[1:12:45] | I don’t! | 我不知道! |
[1:13:08] | Ha ha ha! We’re alive! | 我们还活着! |
[1:13:14] | Look! Sy-d-ney… Sydney! | 瞧! 悉-尼…悉尼! |
[1:13:16] | Sydney! Sydney again! | 悉尼! 又是悉尼! |
[1:13:21] | You were right, Dory! We made it! | 你是对的 多莉! 我们成功了! |
[1:13:23] | We’re gonna find my son! | 我们会找到我儿子的! |
[1:13:29] | Thaaank yoouuu, sirrr! | 谢…谢…你…先…生! |
[1:13:32] | Wow. I wish I could speak whale. | 我真希望我会说鲸语 |
[1:13:35] | All we gotta do is find the boat that took him. | 我们要做的是找到抓走他的那艘船 |
[1:13:37] | – Right! – We can do this! | -对! -我们行的! |
[1:13:54] | Morning. | 早 |
[1:13:56] | It’s morning, everyone! Today’s the day! | 是早晨了 大家! 今天就是那个逃亡日! |
[1:14:00] | The sun is shining, the tank is clean… | 阳光明媚 鱼缸乾净了… |
[1:14:02] | and we are getting out… The tank is clean. | 我们就要出去了… 鱼缸乾净了 |
[1:14:05] | The tank is clean! | 鱼缸乾净了! |
[1:14:08] | But how? | 怎么会? |
[1:14:09] | Boss must’ve installed it while we were sleeping. | 当我们熟睡的时候 一定是牙医装了这个 |
[1:14:12] | – What are we gonna do? – What’s it say, Peach? | -我们该怎么做? -有什么办法 桃桃? |
[1:14:17] | I can’t hear you, Peach. | 我听不到 桃桃 |
[1:14:18] | The Aquascum 2003 is an all-purpose, self-cleaning… | 2003水得清 具有自动清洁 |
[1:14:21] | maintenance-free, salt water purifier… | 免于维护污水过滤等功能… |
[1:14:23] | that is guaranteed to extend the life of your aquarium fish. | 保证大大延长你水族箱里的鱼的寿命 |
[1:14:26] | Stop it! | 别说了! |
[1:14:27] | The Aquascum is programmed to scan… | 2003水得清设定为… |
[1:14:28] | your tank environment every five minutes?! | 每五分钟扫瞄一次你的鱼缸 |
[1:14:31] | Scan? What does that mean? | 扫瞄? 那是什么意思? |
[1:14:37] | Temperature… 82 degrees… | 温度…华氏82度… |
[1:14:39] | PH balance… normal. | 酸硷值…正常 |
[1:14:41] | – Ooh. – Nice. | -啊 -不错 |
[1:14:43] | Ooh… Oh! Curse you, Aquascum! | 啊…啊! 去死吧 水得清! |
[1:14:48] | That’s it for the escape plan. It’s ruined. | 我们的逃跑计划又完了 |
[1:14:50] | Then what are we gonna do about… | 那我们下步做什么… |
[1:14:52] | Darla! | 达拉! |
[1:14:53] | Stay down, kid! | 躲起来 孩子! |
[1:14:56] | False alarm. | 虚惊一场 |
[1:14:58] | My nerves can’t take much more of this. | 我的神经再也经受不了了 |
[1:15:00] | What’ll we do when that brat gets here? | 我们该怎么对付那个金鱼杀手? |
[1:15:02] | – I’m thinking. – Oh! Gill! | -我正在考虑 -啊! 吉哥! |
[1:15:05] | – Nemo! I’m coming! – Help me! Help me! | -尼莫! 我来了! -救我! 救我! |
[1:15:08] | Swim down! Come on, kid! | 往下游! 快点 孩子! |
[1:15:12] | – Everybody jump in! – Swim down! | -大家跳进来! -向下游! |
[1:15:13] | – That’s it! – What the…? | -就是这样! -怎么回事? |
[1:15:15] | Ha ha! Good work! | 干得好! |
[1:15:18] | Gill! | 吉哥! |
[1:15:19] | – Nemo! – Sharkbait! | -尼莫! -鲨鱼饵! |
[1:15:21] | – Roll, kid! – Lean! Lean! | -快打滚 孩子! -翻过来! 翻过来! |
[1:15:29] | Whoops. That would’ve been a nasty fall. | 差点就掉下去了 |
[1:15:31] | Gill! Don’t let me go belly-up! | 吉哥! 我不想死! |
[1:15:34] | Just calm down, Nemo. You won’t go belly-up. | 冷静 尼莫 你不会死的 |
[1:15:36] | I promise. You’re gonna be OK. | 我保证 你不会有事的 |
[1:15:42] | Darla! | 达拉! |
[1:15:47] | Do any of these boats look familiar to you? | 这些船里面 有没有你觉得熟悉的? |
[1:15:51] | No, but the boat has to be here somewhere. | 没有 但那艘船一定在这里的某个地方 |
[1:15:53] | Come on, Dory. We’re gonna find it. | 快点 多莉 我们要找到它 |
[1:15:55] | I’m totally excited. Are you excited? | 我太兴奋了 你兴奋吗? |
[1:15:58] | Dory, wake up. Wake up, come on. | 多莉 醒醒 醒醒 快点 |
[1:16:00] | Duck! | 鸭子! |
[1:16:02] | That’s not a duck. It’s a… pelican! | 那不是鸭子 那是…鹈鹕! |
[1:16:14] | No! I didn’t come this far to be breakfast! | 不! 我来从这么远来 不是为了当他早餐的! |
[1:16:25] | Hey, Nigel. Would you look at that? | 嘿 祖哥 你瞧那边? |
[1:16:28] | What? What? | 什么? 什么? |
[1:16:29] | Sun’s barely up and Gerald’s had more than he can handle. | 太阳刚刚升起 而吉拉德就被撑得走不动了 |
[1:16:32] | Yeah. Reckon somebody ought to help the poor guy. | 是的 找个人去帮帮这个可怜的家伙吧 |
[1:16:35] | Yeah, right. Yeah. | 是的 没错 是的 |
[1:16:37] | Don’t everybody fly off at once. | 那就不劳你们大驾了 |
[1:16:43] | All right, Gerald. Fish got your tongue? | 没事的 吉拉德 鱼塞住你的舌头了吗? |
[1:16:49] | I gotta find my son Nemo! | 我得去找我儿子尼莫! |
[1:16:51] | Nemo? He’s that fish! | 尼莫? 他就是那条鱼! |
[1:16:54] | The one that’s been fighting the whole ocean! | 那条打遍大海无敌手的鱼! |
[1:16:57] | I know where your son… Huh? | 我知道你儿子在那里 |
[1:17:01] | Wait! Come back! Stop! | 等等! 回来! 停下来! |
[1:17:03] | Dory, keep going! He’s crazy! | 多莉 继续走! 他疯了! |
[1:17:05] | I got something to tell you! | 我有事要告诉你! |
[1:17:11] | Mine. | 我的 |
[1:17:17] | Don’t make any sudden moves. | 千万别轻举妄动 |
[1:17:20] | Hop inside my mouth if you want to live. | 要想活命 就跳进我的嘴里 |
[1:17:25] | Hop in your mouth? How does that make me live? | 跳进你的嘴里? 那我们怎么能活命吗? |
[1:17:28] | Mine? | 我的? |
[1:17:29] | Because I can take you to your son. | 因为我能带你去见你儿子 |
[1:17:33] | – Yeah, right. – No. I know your son. | -是的 没错 -不 我认识你儿子 |
[1:17:36] | He’s orange with a gimpy fin on one side. | 他是橙色的 有一边鳍有残障 |
[1:17:38] | That’s Nemo! | 那是尼莫! |
[1:17:40] | Mine! Mine! Mine! Mine! | 我的! 我的! 我的! 我的! |
[1:17:44] | Fasten your seat belts! | 系紧你们的安全带! |
[1:17:48] | Mine! Mine! Mine! Mine! Mine! | 我的! 我的! 我的! 我的! 我的! |
[1:17:50] | Mine! Mine! Mine! Mine! | 我的! 我的! 我的! 我的! |
[1:18:08] | Everybody hold on! | 大家坐稳了! |
[1:18:14] | Mine! Mine! Mine! Mine! Mine! | 我的! 我的! 我的! 我的! 我的! |
[1:18:22] | Too loud! Too loud for me! | 太吵了! 吵死我了了! |
[1:18:25] | Twinkle, twinkle, little star | 一闪 一闪 小星星 |
[1:18:27] | Find a happy place! Find a happy place! | 我要搬走! 找个安全的地方! |
[1:18:30] | Darla, your uncle will see you now. | 达拉 你的叔叔要立刻见你 |
[1:18:35] | All right, let’s see those pearly whites. | 好的 我们来看看那些小乳牙 |
[1:18:37] | Raah! I’m a piranha. They’re in the Amazon. | 我是食人鱼 住在亚马逊河 |
[1:18:42] | And a piranha’s a fish, just like your present. | 食人鱼也是一种鱼 就像你的生日礼物一样 |
[1:18:46] | I get fishy, fishy | 我有鱼了 鱼 |
[1:18:48] | Oh, no. Poor little guy. | 啊 不 可怜的小家伙 |
[1:18:51] | – He’s dead. – Sharkbait! | -他死了 -鲨鱼饵! |
[1:18:53] | Yay! Fishy, fishy, fishy! | 鱼 鱼 鱼! |
[1:18:54] | Must’ve left your present in the car, sweetie. | 我大概把你的礼物忘在车里了 宝贝 |
[1:18:56] | – Ohh! – I’ll go and get it. | -啊! -我这就去帮你拿 |
[1:18:58] | – He’s still alive! – He’s not dead! | -他还活着! -她没死! |
[1:19:00] | What’s happening? Why is he playing dead? | 怎么了? 他为什么要装死? |
[1:19:02] | He’s gonna get flushed down the toilet. | 它会被冲进下水道的 |
[1:19:04] | – He’s gonna get out of here! – He’s gonna get flushed! | -他要离开这里了! -他将被冲走! |
[1:19:07] | What a smart little guy! | 多么聪明的小家伙! |
[1:19:08] | Oh, no! Not the trash can! | 啊 不! 是垃圾桶! |
[1:19:10] | Nemo! No! | 尼莫! 不! |
[1:19:11] | – Hey! I found his dad! – Where’s Nemo? | -嘿! 我找到他爸爸了! -尼莫在哪里? |
[1:19:15] | – Dentist! – He’s over there! | -牙医! -他在那边! |
[1:19:16] | What’s a dentist? Nigel, get in there! | 什么是牙医? 祖哥 快进去! |
[1:19:20] | – I can’t go in there! – Yes, you can! Charge! | -我不能进去! -你能行的! 祖哥! |
[1:19:25] | What the…? | 什么鬼…? |
[1:19:28] | Darla, sweetie, look out! | 多拉 宝贝 小心! |
[1:19:34] | Hold still! | 别动! |
[1:19:36] | Easy! Easy! | 安静! 别紧张! |
[1:19:39] | Hold still! | 别动! |
[1:19:41] | Nobody’s going to hurt you! Oof! | 没有人会伤害你的! |
[1:19:50] | Nemo. | 尼莫 |
[1:19:52] | Oh, my goodness. | 啊 我的老天 |
[1:19:54] | Gotcha! Keep down! | 抓到了! 别乱动! |
[1:19:55] | Nemo! | 尼莫! |
[1:19:57] | Daddy? | 爸爸? |
[1:19:59] | Out with you! And stay out! | 你出去! 出去! |
[1:20:02] | Daddy? | 老爸? |
[1:20:04] | Fishy? | 小鱼? |
[1:20:05] | Fishy! Wake up! | 小鱼! 醒醒! |
[1:20:08] | Oh, no! | 啊 不! |
[1:20:10] | To the top of Mount Wannahockaloogie! | 快上山顶上去! |
[1:20:12] | Why are you sleeping? | 你为什么在睡觉? |
[1:20:15] | – Hurry! – Bloat! | -快点! -祖祖! |
[1:20:20] | Ring of Fire! | 开火! |
[1:20:23] | Fishy! | 小鱼! |
[1:20:28] | Crikey! All the animals have gone mad! | 啊! 这些动物简直都发疯了! |
[1:20:32] | Aaah! Get it out! | 出去! |
[1:20:35] | – Smack her in the head! – Go, Gill, go! | -砸她的头! -快 吉哥 快! |
[1:20:37] | Fish in my hair! | 鱼在我的头发里! |
[1:20:39] | Gill! | 吉哥! |
[1:20:41] | Sharkbait… tell your dad I said hi. | 鲨鱼饵… 代我向你老爸问好 |
[1:20:50] | Go get ’em! | 成功了! |
[1:20:57] | – He did it! – Yay! | -他成功了! -是的! |
[1:20:58] | – I’m so happy! – Is he gonna be OK, Gill? | -我太高兴了! -他没事吧 吉哥? |
[1:21:01] | Don’t worry. All drains lead to the ocean. | 别担心 条条水管通大海 |
[1:21:04] | Fishy! | 小鱼! |
[1:21:13] | Daddy! | 爸爸! |
[1:21:51] | I’m so sorry. | 我很难过 |
[1:21:55] | Truly, I am. | 真的 没能帮到你 |
[1:21:56] | Truly, I am. | 真是对不起 |
[1:22:15] | – Hey. – Dory… | -嘿 -多莉… |
[1:22:17] | if it wasn’t for you… | 如果不是因为你… |
[1:22:19] | I never would’ve even made it here. | 我永远不可能成功来到这里 |
[1:22:22] | So, thank you. | 所以 谢谢 |
[1:22:26] | Hey, wait a minute. | 嘿 等等 |
[1:22:28] | Wait. Where are you going? | 等等 你要去哪里? |
[1:22:30] | It’s over, Dory. We were too late. | 完了 多莉 我们太迟了 |
[1:22:34] | Nemo’s gone, and I’m going home now. | 尼莫死了 我现在也要回家了 |
[1:22:39] | No. No, you can’t. | 不 不 你不能走 |
[1:22:43] | Stop! | 停下来! |
[1:22:46] | Please don’t go away. | 请别走 |
[1:22:48] | Please? | 求你 |
[1:22:50] | No one’s ever stuck with me for so long before. | 以前从来没有任何人和我相处这么久的 |
[1:22:53] | And if you leave, I just… | 而且如果你一走 我只有… |
[1:22:57] | I remember things better with you. | 跟你在一起的事情才能记住事情 |
[1:22:59] | I do. Look… P. Sherman, 42… | 我…是这样的 瞧… P.歇尔曼 42号… |
[1:23:02] | 42… 42… | |
[1:23:05] | I remember it. I do. It’s there. | 我记得 我记得 就在这里 |
[1:23:07] | I know it is because when I look at you… | 我知道那是因为我看着你… |
[1:23:09] | I can feel it. | 我能感觉到 |
[1:23:11] | I look at you and l… I’m home. | 看着你 会让我有家的感觉 |
[1:23:19] | Please… | 求你… |
[1:23:20] | I don’t want that to go away. | 我不想失去这种感觉 |
[1:23:23] | I don’t want to forget. | 我不想忘记 |
[1:23:27] | I’m sorry, Dory, but I do. | 对不起 多莉 但我想… |
[1:23:42] | – Manna from heaven. – Sweet nectar of life! | -上天的赏赐 -生活的甜露! |
[1:23:45] | Hey! Hey! Hey! | 嘿! 嘿! 嘿! |
[1:23:47] | – This is our spot! – Get outta here! | -这是我们的地头! -离开这里! |
[1:23:52] | Hey! Hey! Hey! | 嘿! 嘿! 嘿! |
[1:23:54] | Yeah, that’s it, fella. | 是的 就是它 伙计 |
[1:23:56] | Just keep on swimmin’. You got that. | 继续游 别回来了 |
[1:23:57] | Too right, mate! | 太对了 伙伴! |
[1:24:00] | Oh! I got a live one here! | 啊! 我在这里找到个活的! |
[1:24:01] | Have you seen my dad? | 你见过我老爸吗? |
[1:24:02] | Gotcha! Hey! Hey! Come back here! | 抓住他! 嘿! 嘿! 回这里来! |
[1:24:05] | You let him go! | 你放跑了他! |
[1:24:06] | Hey! Hey! | 嘿! 嘿! |
[1:24:08] | Dad! Dad! | 老爸! 老爸! |
[1:24:13] | Dad! | 老爸! |
[1:24:28] | Um, excuse me. | 打扰了 |
[1:24:31] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧? |
[1:24:32] | I don’t know where I am. I don’t know what’s going on. | 我不知道我在那里 我不知道发生了什么事 |
[1:24:35] | I think I lost somebody, but I can’t remember. | 我想我丢了个人 但我记不起来了 |
[1:24:38] | It’s OK. I’m looking for someone, too. | 没事的 我也正在找个人 |
[1:24:42] | Hey, we can look together. | 嘿 我们可以一起找 |
[1:24:44] | I’m Dory. | 我叫多莉 |
[1:24:47] | I’m Nemo. | 我叫尼莫 |
[1:24:48] | Nemo? That’s a nice name. | 尼莫? 很好听的名字 |
[1:25:00] | – Dad! – Dad! | -老爸! -老爸! |
[1:25:03] | Wait a minute. Is it your dad or my dad? | 等等 他是你老爸还是我的老爸? |
[1:25:05] | – My dad. – Got it. Dad! | -我老爸 -知道了 老爸! |
[1:25:08] | – Where are we, anyway? – Dad! Dad! | -可是 我们现在在哪里呢? -老爸! 老爸! |
[1:25:10] | Oh. Syl… Shi… Sydney. | 啊 悉-尼…悉尼 |
[1:25:14] | P. Sherman, 42 Wallaby Way, Sydney. | 悉尼 袋鼠路 42号 P.歇尔曼 |
[1:25:18] | Nemo! | 尼莫! |
[1:25:20] | It’s you! You’re Nemo! | 是你! 你是尼莫! |
[1:25:23] | Yes, yes, I’m Nemo! | 是的 是的 我是尼莫! |
[1:25:24] | You’re Nemo! You were dead. I saw you. | 你是尼莫! 你已经死了呀 我见到的 |
[1:25:27] | And here you are! I found you. | 而你却在这里! 我找到你了 |
[1:25:29] | You’re not dead. And your father… Your father! | 你没有死 而你的老爸…你老爸! |
[1:25:32] | You know my father?! Where is he? | 你认识我老爸?! 他在哪里? |
[1:25:34] | This way! He went this way. Quick! | 这边! 他从这个方向走了 快点! |
[1:25:37] | Hey, hey, hey! | 嘿 嘿 嘿! |
[1:25:39] | Hey! Hey! | 嘿! 嘿! |
[1:25:40] | Have you seen an orange fish swim by? | 你见过一条橙色的鱼游过去吗? |
[1:25:41] | – It looks just like him! – But bigger! | -就像他! -但大一点! |
[1:25:44] | Yeah, I saw him, bluey. | 是的 我见过他 很悲伤的 |
[1:25:45] | But I’m not tellin’ you where he went… | 但我不会告诉你他去那里了… |
[1:25:46] | and there’s no way you’re gonna make me. | 而且打死我也不说 |
[1:25:52] | Mine. | 我的 |
[1:25:53] | All right! I’ll talk! | 好的! 我说! |
[1:25:56] | He went to the fishing grounds! Aah! | 他往鱼群那边去了! |
[1:26:03] | Hey, look out! | 嘿 小心! |
[1:26:05] | I’m sorry. I’m just trying to get home. | 对不起 我光想着回家了 |
[1:26:08] | Dad! Dad! | 老爸! 老爸! |
[1:26:12] | Nemo? | 尼莫? |
[1:26:13] | – Daddy! – Nemo? | -老爸! -尼莫? |
[1:26:16] | – Dad! – Nemo’s alive! | -老爸! -尼莫活着! |
[1:26:17] | Dory? Nemo! | 多莉? 尼莫! |
[1:26:20] | Daddy! | 老爸! |
[1:26:21] | Nemo! I’m coming, Nemo! | 尼莫! 我来了 尼莫! |
[1:26:24] | – Dad! – Nemo! Thank goodness. | -老爸! -尼莫! 感谢上帝 |
[1:26:27] | It’s all right, son. It’s gonna be OK. | 都好吧 儿子 都好吧 |
[1:26:30] | Turn around! You’re going the wrong way! | 回头! 你游错方向了! |
[1:26:36] | Look out! | 小心! |
[1:26:37] | Oh, my… | 啊 我的… |
[1:26:56] | Help! He-e-elp! | 救命! 救-命! |
[1:27:00] | – Dory! – Come on! | -多莉! -快! |
[1:27:02] | Help! Help! | 救命! 救命! |
[1:27:03] | Help! Get us out! | 救命! 救我们出去! |
[1:27:06] | No, no, no! Dory! | 不 不 不! 多莉! |
[1:27:08] | – Dad, I know what to do! – Nemo! No! | -老爸 我有办法! -尼莫! 不! |
[1:27:11] | We have to tell all the fish to swim down together! | 我们的告诉所有的鱼一起向下游! |
[1:27:13] | – Get out of there now! – I know this will work! | -你快出来! -我知道这一定行! |
[1:27:16] | No, I am not gonna lose you again! | 不 我不能再失去你了! |
[1:27:18] | There’s no time! It’s the only way to save Dory! | 没时间了! 这是救多莉的唯一的办法! |
[1:27:23] | I can do this. | 我能行 |
[1:27:26] | You’re right. | 你是对的 |
[1:27:28] | I know you can. | 我知道你行 |
[1:27:30] | – Lucky fin! – Now, go! Hurry! | -祝你好运! -现在 去! 快点! |
[1:27:33] | Tell all the fish to swim down! | 告诉所有的鱼向下游! |
[1:27:35] | Well? You heard my son! Come on! | 嗯? 你们听我儿子的! 快点! |
[1:27:40] | Dory, you have to tell everybody to… | 多莉 你得告诉所有人… |
[1:27:43] | Swim down together! | 一起向下游! |
[1:27:44] | Do you understand what I’m saying to you? | 你明白我对你说的话了吗? |
[1:27:47] | Swim down! | 向下游! |
[1:27:53] | Everybody swim down! | 大家向下游! |
[1:27:55] | Come on, you have to swim down! | 快点 你们得向下游! |
[1:27:57] | Down! Swim down! | 向下! 向下游! |
[1:28:02] | Swim down! Swim down! | 向下游! 向下游! |
[1:28:13] | Don’t give up! Keep swimming! | 继续游! |
[1:28:16] | Just keep swimming! | 继续游! |
[1:28:22] | That’s it! | 就是这样! |
[1:28:27] | It’s working! | 这有效! |
[1:28:31] | Keep swimming! Keep swimming! | 继续游! 继续游! |
[1:28:35] | Just keep swimming! Keep swimming! | 继续游! 继续游! |
[1:28:37] | Come on, Dad! | 快点 老爸! |
[1:28:38] | – You’re doing great, son! – That’s my dad. | -你干得太好 儿子! -那是我老爸 |
[1:28:41] | Let’s get to the bottom! Keep swimming! | 我们游到海底! 继续游! |
[1:28:43] | Just keep swimming, just keep swimming | 一起往下游 一起往下游 |
[1:28:46] | Almost there! Keep swimming! | 快到了! 继续游! |
[1:28:51] | Keep swimming! | 继续游! |
[1:28:55] | Keep swimming! | 继续游! |
[1:29:08] | – Dory! Where’s Nemo? – There! | -多莉! 尼莫在哪里? -这边! |
[1:29:13] | Oh, no. Nemo! | 啊 不 尼莫! |
[1:29:22] | Nemo? | 尼莫? |
[1:29:26] | Nemo? | 尼莫? |
[1:29:28] | It’s OK. Daddy’s here. Daddy’s got you. | 没事的 爸爸在这里 爸爸找到你了 |
[1:29:37] | Daddy? | 爸爸? |
[1:29:38] | Oh, thank goodness. | 啊 感谢上帝 |
[1:29:40] | Dad… I don’t hate you. | 老爸…我不恨你 |
[1:29:43] | Oh, no, no, no. | 啊 不 不 不 |
[1:29:45] | I’m so sorry, Nemo. | 我很抱歉 尼莫 |
[1:29:57] | – Hey, guess what? – What? | -嘿 猜得到吗? -什么? |
[1:30:00] | Sea turtles… I met one. | 海龟…我遇到一个 |
[1:30:03] | And he was 150 years old. | 他有150岁 |
[1:30:08] | – 150? – Yep. | -150岁? -是的 |
[1:30:12] | Sandy Plankton said they only live to be 100. | 山笛叔叔说它们只能活到100岁 |
[1:30:17] | Sandy Plankton? | 山笛叔叔? |
[1:30:18] | Do you think I would cross the entire ocean… | 难道你爸爸走遍了五湖四海… |
[1:30:20] | and not know as much as Sandy Plankton? | 知道的还没有一个山笛叔叔多? |
[1:30:23] | He was 150! Not 100! | 他是150岁! 不是100岁! |
[1:30:25] | Who is this Sandy Plankton who knows everything? | 那个一窍不通的山笛叔叔是谁? |
[1:30:31] | Time for school! Get up! Let’s go! | 该上学了! 起床! 我们走! |
[1:30:31] | Time for school! Get up! Let’s go! | 该上学了! 起床! 我们走! |
[1:30:34] | – I’m gonna win! – No, you’re not! | -我会赢得! -不 你不会! |
[1:30:38] | – I did it! – Aw, my own son beats me! | -我赢了! -我的儿子赢了我! |
[1:30:41] | Climb aboard, explorers. | 上船了 探险家们 |
[1:30:44] | The sea cucumber looks over to the mollusk and says… | 海参看着软体动物说… |
[1:30:47] | “With fronds like these, who needs anemones?” | “有这样的朋友 我们还怕敌人干什么啊” |
[1:30:52] | Hello, Nemo. Who’s this? | 你好 尼莫 这是谁? |
[1:30:54] | – Exchange student. – I’m from the E.A.C., dude! | -外国留学生 -我是顺着东澳洋流来的朋友! |
[1:30:58] | – Sweet! – Totally. | -真可爱! -没错 |
[1:31:00] | Seriously, Marty. | 真的 玛蒂 |
[1:31:02] | Did you really do all the things you say you did? | 你真的做过你所说的那些事吗? |
[1:31:04] | Pardon me. | 对不起 |
[1:31:06] | – Hello. – Ohh. | -你好 -啊 |
[1:31:09] | Don’t be alarmed. | 别慌张 |
[1:31:10] | We wanted to make sure our newest member got home safely. | 我们想要确保我们的新成员安全到家 |
[1:31:14] | – Thanks, guys. – See you next week. | -谢谢 伙计们 -下礼拜见 |
[1:31:17] | – Keep up with the program. – Remember, fish are friends… | -训练计划一定要进行下去 -记住 鱼类是朋友… |
[1:31:20] | Not food! Bye! | 不是食物! 再见! |
[1:31:22] | Hold on, here we go! | 抓稳了 我们出发! |
[1:31:24] | Next stop… knowledge! | 下一站…知识海洋! |
[1:31:26] | Bye, son! Have fun! | 再见 儿子! 祝你愉快! |
[1:31:29] | Bye, Dad! | 再见 老爸! |
[1:31:30] | Oh! Mr. Ray, wait. I forgot something. | 啊! 雷老师 等等 我忘了点事情 |
[1:31:38] | Love you, Dad. | 我爱你 老爸 |
[1:31:41] | I love you, too, son. | 我也爱你 儿子 |
[1:31:45] | Dad? You can let go now. | 老爸? 你可以走了 |
[1:31:48] | Sorry. Go have an adventure. | 对不起 去探险吧 |
[1:31:52] | Good-bye! See ya later, dudes! | 再见! 回头见 朋友们! |
[1:31:55] | – Bye, Elmo! – Nemo. | -再见 艾莫! -尼莫 |
[1:31:57] | – Bye, Nemo! – See you after school, Dory! | -再见 尼莫! -放学后见 多莉! |
[1:32:00] | Bye, Dad! | 再见 爸爸! |
[1:32:03] | Bye, son. | 再见 儿子 |
[1:32:23] | Barbara, I don’t understand it. | 芭芭拉 我不明白 |
[1:32:26] | Here this thing has a lifetime guarantee… | 这个东西说是永久耐用的… |
[1:32:28] | and it breaks! | 却说坏就坏了! |
[1:32:29] | I had to clean the tank myself, take all the fish out… | 我得亲自清理鱼缸了 把鱼都弄出来… |
[1:32:32] | put ’em in bags, and… | 把他们放在袋子里 然后… |
[1:32:34] | Where’d the fish go? | 鱼都去哪里了? |
[1:32:41] | – Come on, Peach! – Hurry! | -来呀 桃桃! -快点! |
[1:32:43] | – You can do it! – That’s it. | -你行的! -就是它 |
[1:32:45] | Just a little further. | 再远一点 |
[1:32:46] | That’s the shortest red light I’ve ever seen! | 这个红灯间隔是我见过的最短的! |
[1:32:49] | Come on, Peach! | 快点 桃桃! |
[1:33:00] | Now what? | 现在怎么办? |
[1:33:15] | Somewhere Beyond the sea Somewhere, waitin’ for me | 在海那边某个地方有个人在为我等候 |
[1:33:21] | My lover stands on golden sands | 我的爱人站在金色沙滩上 |
[1:33:25] | And watches the ships | 目送着船只 |
[1:33:28] | That go sailin’ | 驶向远方 |
[1:33:32] | Somewhere Beyond the sea | 在海那边某个地方 |
[1:33:37] | She’s there watchin’ for me | 她在那里注视着我 |
[1:33:42] | lf I could fly like birds on high | 如果我能像小鸟那样高高飞翔 |
[1:33:47] | Then straight to her arms | 径直飞到她的怀中 |
[1:33:50] | I’ll go sailin’ | 我将远航 |
[1:33:54] | It’s far Beyond the stars | 那么远 跨越星空 |
[1:34:00] | It’s near, beyond the moon | 那么近 在月光下 |
[1:34:05] | I know | 我知道 |
[1:34:08] | Beyond a doubt | 毫无疑问 |
[1:34:10] | My heart Will lead me there soon | 我的心会指引我马上到达 |
[1:34:16] | We’ll meet Beyond the shore | 我们会重逢在海滩上 |
[1:34:21] | We’ll kiss just like before | 我们亲吻 像从前一样 |
[1:34:26] | Happy we’ll be beyond the sea | 我们在海上 心情舒畅 |
[1:34:31] | And never again I’ll go sailin’ | 我再也不去远航 |
[1:35:09] | I know | 我知道 |
[1:35:14] | Beyond a doubt | 毫无疑问 |
[1:35:16] | My heart Will lead me there soon | 我的心会指引我马上到达 |
[1:35:22] | Oh, we’ll meet, I know we’ll meet | 噢 我们会重逢 我相信我们会 |
[1:35:25] | Beyond the shore | 重逢在海滩上 |
[1:35:27] | We’ll kiss just as before | 我们亲吻 像从前一样 |
[1:35:32] | Happy we will be beyond the sea | 我们在海上 心情舒畅 |
[1:35:37] | And never again I’ll go sailin’ | 我再也不去远航 |
[1:35:45] | No more sailin’ | 不再远航 |
[1:35:49] | So long, sailin’, sailin’ | 再见 远航 |
[1:35:52] | No more sailin’ | 不再远航 |
[1:35:56] | Good-bye, farewell, my friend | 再见 远航 我的朋友 |
[1:36:00] | No more sailin’ | 不再远航 |
[1:36:04] | So long | 再见 |
[1:36:06] | Sailin’ | 远航 |
[1:36:08] | No more sailin’ | 不再远航 |
[1:36:13] | No more | 不再 |
[1:36:15] | Farewell | 再见 |
[1:36:19] | Auf wiedersehen | 郑重告别 |
[1:36:21] | Adieu to you and you | 永别了 |
[1:36:30] | No more sailin’ | 不再远航 |
[1:36:33] | No more | 不再 |
[1:36:35] | Ohh, no more sailin’ | 噢 不再远航 |
[1:36:42] | No more, no more | 不了 不了 |
[1:36:48] | No more sailin’ | 不再远航 |
[1:36:59] | No more | 不再 |
[1:37:03] | One more time | 再说一次 |
[1:37:06] | No more sailin’ | 不再远航 |