英文名称:Finding Dory
年代:2016
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | ljd69154@liangjundi.cn | 字幕纠错请发邮件到 |
[00:49] | Hi. I’m Dory. | 你好 我叫多莉 |
[00:52] | I suffer from short-term remembory loss. | 我有短期失忆症 |
[00:56] | – Yes! – That’s exactly what you say! | – 真棒 -你说的真好 |
[00:59] | Okay, okay. We’ll pretend to be the other kids now. | 好 现在我们两个假装是别人家的孩子 |
[01:04] | – Hi, Dory! – Ahoy there! | 你好 多莉 -我在这呢 |
[01:07] | Do you want to play hide-and-seek? | 你想和我们一起玩捉迷藏么 |
[01:09] | Okay. I love– Okay. | 好啊 我喜欢… 好的 |
[01:11] | We’ll hide and you count and come find us. | 那我们先去藏起来 你数到十然后来找我们 |
[01:13] | Okay, Daddy. | 好的 爸爸 |
[01:14] | No, not Daddy. I’m the nice fish who wants to be your friend, okay? | 不不不 现在我不是你爸爸 是一个想和你叫朋友的别人家的孩子 |
[01:19] | – Okay, Daddy. – No. | – 好的 爸爸 -不 |
[01:21] | – I’m hiding. – Now count to ten. | – 那我现在去藏起来 -那我现在数到十 |
[01:25] | One, two, three… | 一 二 三 |
[01:28] | Um, four… | 四 |
[01:33] | I like sand. Sand is squishy. | 我喜欢沙子 它们又黏又漂亮 |
[01:36] | Mommy, can I go play with them? | 妈妈 我可以和它们一起玩么 |
[01:39] | – Dory. Dory. Dory, honey. – Dory. Kelpcake. | -多莉 多莉 嘿 亲爱的 – 多莉 小心 |
[01:41] | Undertow, sweetie. | 这有急流 亲爱的 |
[01:44] | Remember, honey, we have to stay away from the undertow. | 记得 我们必须要离这些急流远一点 |
[01:47] | Okay, sweetheart, what about that rhyme we learned? | 你现在还记得我们教你的那首歌怎么唱么 |
[01:49] | We see the undertow and we say… | 我们看见急流 我们远… |
[01:52] | Let’s go | 冲过去 |
[01:53] | No. It’s, “Heck no.” Okay? Let’s try it again. | 不 应该是“远离它” 知道了么 来 我们再试一次 |
[01:58] | We see the undertow and we say… | 我们看见急流 我们远… |
[02:01] | There’s the undertow! | 这里有急流 |
[02:03] | There’s the undertow. There is the undertow | 这里有急流 |
[02:06] | Hey, you found the undertow. And we see the undertow | 看 你发现了急流 |
[02:13] | – Did I forget again? – No, no. No. | – 难道我又忘记了么 – 不 没有 |
[02:16] | – No, sweetie. Don’t worry about it. – No biggie, kelpcake. | – 不 亲爱的 你别担心 – 这没什么大不了的 小海带 |
[02:19] | What if I forget you? Would you ever forget me? | 如果我忘记了你们怎么办 你们会忘记我么? |
[02:25] | Oh, kelpcake, no. | 不 不会的 小海带 |
[02:26] | We will never forget you, Dory. And we know you’ll never forget us. | 我们是绝对不会忘记你的 而你也绝对不会忘记我们 |
[03:11] | Hello? | 有人么 |
[03:15] | Hello! | 这里有人么 |
[03:17] | – Did you hear that? – What’s that? Hear what? | – 你刚刚听到了么 -什么?听到什么? |
[03:19] | – Stan, I just heard someone say hello. – I didn’t hear anybody say hello. | – 斯坦 我刚刚听到了有人说话 我刚刚什么都没听到 |
[03:23] | I don’t know, Stan. I just heard someone say hello. | 我不确定 斯坦 我记得刚才我听到了有人说话 |
[03:26] | There’s a lot of fish here. Anybody could have just said hello. | 这里有很多鱼 谁都有可能说话 |
[03:30] | – Hello? – There. | – 有人么? -这里有 |
[03:31] | – Where? – There. There. Right there. | – 哪里? -这 |
[03:33] | – Where am I looking? – There! | – 我正在过来 – 这里! |
[03:34] | – Oh. – Hello! | 你好 |
[03:36] | – Hello? – Oh my goodness, it’s a child! | – 你好 – 我的天啊 那是一个孩子 |
[03:39] | – Hi, kid. Over here. Hello? – Hello? Hi. | – 孩子 我在这呢 你好吗 -你好 |
[03:42] | Hi. I’m Dory. Can you please help me? | 我叫多莉 你们能帮帮我么 |
[03:46] | Hi, Dory. Are you lost? | 多莉 你走丢了么 |
[03:49] | – Yeah, where are your parents? – Um… | 你的父母在那里啊 |
[03:52] | I can’t remember. | 我想不起来了 |
[03:54] | – Oh. – Well we’ll look around. | 你看看周围 |
[03:55] | Are any of these fish your parents? | 看看哪个是你的父母 |
[04:03] | Hi, I’m Dory. Can you please help me? | 你好 我叫多莉 你们能帮帮我么 |
[04:07] | – What? | 什么? |
[04:10] | – Honey, you just said that. | 亲爱的 这个你刚刚说过了 |
[04:13] | – I did? | 我说过了? |
[04:15] | I’m sorry. I suffer from short-term remembory loss. | 对不起 我有短期失忆症 |
[04:20] | – Oh, how awful. – Short-term memory loss? | – 噢 这可怜的孩子 – 短期失忆症 |
[04:23] | Okay, you wait here for one second. Okay, sweetie pie? | 你在这等我们一下 可以么? |
[04:25] | – Stan. Stan. Stan. – What? What? | -斯坦 斯坦 -干嘛 干嘛 |
[04:27] | What do we do? The poor thing is lost! | 我们应该做些什么?那可怜的孩子迷路了 |
[04:29] | – What do you want me to do? – We have to do something. | – 你想我们做什么 我们没什么能做的 – 我必须得做一些事情 |
[04:31] | – She can’t remember a thing! – She could come from anywhere. | – 那些事她不记得了啊 -海洋那么大 他可能来自任何地方 |
[04:34] | Wow, you are no help today. Dory? Sweetie? How about we– | 卧槽 你今天怎么这么没用 多莉 那我们… |
[04:39] | She’s gone. Well, that’s not good. Hey, Dory! | 她不见了 现在你开心了吧 多莉 你在哪 |
[04:42] | – Dory! – Dory! | – 多莉 – 多莉 |
[04:45] | I’m Dory. I lost my family. Can you help me? | 我是多莉 我和我的家人走散了 你能帮帮我么 |
[04:51] | I’m Dory. I suffer from short-term memory– | 我是多莉 我有短期失忆症 |
[05:01] | Just keep swimming Just keep swimming | 一直往前 坚定不移 |
[05:05] | Just keep swimming Swimming What do we do? | 一直往前 可是我应该做什么 |
[05:15] | Hi. I lost my family. Can you help me? | 你好 我和我的家人走散了 你能帮帮我么 |
[05:18] | Where did you see them last? | 你最后一次见他们是在哪里 |
[05:20] | Well, uh, funny story, but I forgot. | 这是个有趣的故事 但是我想不起来了 |
[05:24] | Oh, sweetie, do you want to come swim with us? | 亲爱的 你愿意和我们一起走么 |
[05:26] | That is the nicest offer I’ve gotten all day. | 这是很好的建议 可是我已经跟了你们一整天了 |
[05:29] | I think. Uh, I can’t remember. | 我想 我忘记了 |
[05:31] | Anyhoo, thanks, but I’m looking for someone. | 随便吧 谢谢了 但是实际上我实在寻找我的家人 |
[05:36] | Oh. Can’t remember. Can’t remember. Can’t remember. | 想不起来了 想不起来了怎么办啊 |
[05:40] | Hi! I’m Dory. | 你好 我叫多莉 |
[05:43] | Was it something I said? | 刚刚我有说什吗? |
[05:44] | Kidding. Okay, you’re not coming back. | 这只是玩笑 好吧 你们不会再回来了 |
[05:48] | I was looking for something and I– Okay, get it. Date night. Have fun. | 我在寻找我的家人而且…… 好吧 明白了 晚安 |
[05:53] | Well, I hope you find whatever it is you’re looking for. | 不管你正在找的是谁 祝你早日找到 |
[05:56] | You and me both. Any idea what that was? | 你和我一起吗? 你有什么想法吗? |
[05:59] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[06:00] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[06:01] | Okay. Guess we’ll hang out another time. Don’t be a stranger, Stranger. | 希望我们下次见面的时候别再像陌生人那样了 |
[06:14] | A white boat! They took my son! | 一艘白色的船! 他们带走了我的儿子! |
[06:17] | My son! Help me! Please! | 我的儿子! 帮帮我 求你们了 |
[06:20] | Watch out! | 小心! |
[06:24] | Oh! Oh, sorry! Are you okay? | 噢噢 对不起 你还好么 |
[06:27] | – He’s gone. He’s gone. – There, there. | – 他不见了 他不见了 – 在这啊 |
[06:29] | – No, he’s gone. – It’s all right. | – 不 他不见了 – 没关系 |
[06:30] | – He’s gone. – It’ll be okay. | – 他已经被带走了 – 一切都会好起来的 |
[06:31] | No, no, they took him away. I have to find the boat. | 不不不 他们带走了我的儿子 我必须找到那艘白色的船 |
[06:36] | A boat? Hey, I’ve seen a boat! | 一艘船? 我记得我刚刚见过 |
[06:37] | – You have? | 你看到了? |
[06:38] | It went this way! Follow me! | 它刚刚从这里驶过去了 |
[06:40] | Thank you! Thank you. Thank you so much! | 谢谢 谢谢你 |
[06:58] | Klaus. Klaus, the pinata’s drooping. | 克劳斯 我的彩罐正在往下掉 |
[07:05] | Hand me the ratchet wrench. I can fix it. Ow! | 给我一个扳手 我可以搞定这个 |
[07:14] | Hey, Marlin? | 马林 |
[07:18] | Oh. Hey, guys, I was just– | 朋友们 |
[07:21] | Dory! It’s not time to get up yet. You have to go back to bed. | 多莉 现在还没到起床的时候 赶快回到床上去 |
[07:26] | And remember, the anemone stings. | 还有 记得 这个是海葵 |
[07:28] | Oh right. Yeah. Sorry. Back to bed, back to bed. | 好的 对不起 回床上 回床上 |
[07:35] | Hey, Marlin? Ow! | 马林 |
[07:36] | Back to bed! That was it. Very simple. Bed. Back to it. | 回去睡觉 这很简单 现在! |
[07:39] | Mmm, got it. | 知道了 |
[07:42] | Hey, Marlin? | 马林 |
[07:43] | And we’re up. That’s it. Ready to start the day. | 现在我们已经起床了 准备开始新的一天 |
[07:47] | – And we were looking for something. – Nemo. | – 我记得我们是在找谁 是吧 – 尼莫 |
[07:49] | Right. I remember it like it was yesterday. | 没错 我记得的 这就像昨天发生的事情一样 |
[07:52] | Of course, I don’t really remember yesterday all that well. | 当然 我可能还记不清楚昨天发生了什么 |
[07:55] | Anyway, I would say the scariest moment of the trip was the 4 sharks. | 不管怎么说 我觉得最可怕得还是那四条鲨鱼 |
[07:59] | Wait, I thought there were 3 sharks. | 等等 我怎么记得是三条 |
[08:01] | No. No, there were definitely four. | 不不不 那肯定是四条 我记得很清楚 |
[08:03] | But last time you told it, there were three. | 但是你上次不是这么告诉我的 |
[08:05] | Son, which one of us travelled across the entire ocean? | 儿子,别忘了是谁穿过了海洋的 |
[08:07] | Nemo did. | 是尼莫啊 |
[08:09] | Obviously we had to cross the ocean… | 当然是我们啊 |
[08:11] | to find him, so you know… He went first. | 为了找到你的儿子 所以 他的确是第一个 |
[08:16] | I guess that’s true. Isn’t it? | 好吧 你说的没错 |
[08:20] | Well, you made it! You almost missed the field trip. | 我以为你们已经忘了这次旅行了呢 |
[08:24] | A field trip? Ooh, I love field trips. Where are we going? | 旅行?我超爱旅行的 这次我们去哪里 |
[08:26] | – I thought you told her. – I did tell her! | – 我以为你已经告诉她了的 – 我是已经说了的 |
[08:28] | – Uh… Dory. – Yeah. | – 多莉 – 干嘛 |
[08:30] | Mr Ray has too many fish to keep an eye on today. | – 雷老师今天要照看很多的孩子 |
[08:37] | So it would be best if today you weren’t exactly with the class. | 所以你最好别跟着他们去了 |
[08:43] | Oh. Why not? | 为什么别跟 |
[08:44] | Well, you know, you have problems remembering things sometimes. | 你知道的 你的记忆有时会出问题 |
[08:47] | That’s the one thing I can remember. Yes. | – 这是我唯一记得的事情了 – 是啊 |
[08:49] | Okay. And sometimes it’s not your fault but it can cause you to wander. | 虽然这又是并不是你的错 但是你可能会走散 |
[08:53] | And Mr Ray doesn’t really have time to worry about fish who wander. | 而且雷老师真的没有时间去担心谁走散了 |
[08:58] | In other words, he doesn’t have enough help. | 换句话说就是他忙不过来 |
[09:00] | Poor guy. You know, he’s so overworked. | 可怜的人啊 他过度劳累了 |
[09:03] | – You understand. – I totally understand now. | – 你明白吗 – 我完全明白 |
[09:04] | – Okay. | 好的 |
[09:05] | He wants me to be the teacher’s assistant. | 他想要我做他的助教 |
[09:07] | Uh… No, not exactly. | 不不 不是这样的 |
[09:10] | I am so honoured. I have never been a teaching assistant before. | 我非常荣幸 我以前从来没有做过助教 |
[09:14] | Mr Ray! You got help. | 雷老师 你现在有一个助教了 |
[09:17] | Oh. Okeydokey. | 好吧好吧 |
[09:22] | – All right, kids. – All right, kids. | – 孩子们 – 孩子们 |
[09:24] | – Today’s the day! – Today’s the day! | – 今天 – 今天 |
[09:26] | Our field trip to the sting ray migration. | 我们今天去雷老师迁徙的地方旅行 |
[09:28] | Sting ray migration. | 雷老师迁徙的地方 |
[09:29] | Now, does anyone know why we migrate? | 现在 你们谁能告诉我我们为什么要迁徙呢 |
[09:33] | Come on. You got to know this stuff. | 加油啊 你们得知道这些啊 |
[09:35] | Migration is about going back to… | 迁徙就是回… |
[09:38] | – Bed! – Yes! | – 床上睡觉 – 没错 就是这样. |
[09:39] | – No. – No. | – 不对 – 答错了 |
[09:40] | – The sand! – No! Migration is about going home. | – 沙子 – 还是答错 迁徙就是回家 |
[09:44] | – Home. – Which is where you’re from. | – 是家 – 意思是你们来的地方 |
[09:46] | Where you’re from. | 你们从什么地方来的 |
[09:47] | Can someone tell me where they’re from? | -你们谁能告诉我你们从哪里来 |
[09:48] | – I live by a giant rock. – I live 3 coral caves away from here. | – 我住在一个大石头里面 – 我住在离这里三个珊瑚洞远的地方 |
[09:51] | My house is covered in algae. | 我的家被覆盖了藻类 |
[09:53] | Where’d you grow up, Dory? | 你是在哪里长大的? 多莉 |
[09:54] | Me? Um, I don’t know. | 我? 我不知道 |
[09:59] | My family. Where are they? | 我的家人?我也不知道他们在哪 |
[10:05] | Can I help you? | 有什么我能帮你的吗 |
[10:08] | I’m sorry. Did I forget again? You see, I suffer from– | 对不起 我又忘记了 我有– |
[10:10] | Short-term memory loss. | 短期失忆症 |
[10:12] | How can you remember your family if you have short-term memory loss? | 你有短期失忆症 你怎么想起来你的家人的啊 |
[10:16] | Good question. See, I can remember some things because well… | 问的好 我能想起来的 因为– |
[10:20] | They make sense. Like, um, I have a family. | 他们对我来说是有意义的 我也是有家人的人啊 |
[10:22] | I know because I’ve– I must have come from somewhere. Right? | 我知道我自己肯定来自某个地方 |
[10:25] | Everyone has a family. | 这不是废话吗 每个人都有父母啊 |
[10:26] | I may not remember their names and what they look like. | 我可能想不起来他们的名字了 甚至已经不记得他们长什么样了 |
[10:29] | And I may not even be able to ever find them again, but, um… | 而且我可能再也找不到他们 但是– |
[10:32] | – What were we talking about? – Mommies and daddies. | – 我们在谈论什么? – 妈妈和爸爸啊 |
[10:34] | Mommies and daddies. Right. | 妈妈和爸爸? |
[10:36] | Why are we talking about mommies and daddies? Oh. Oh! | 我们在讨论妈妈和爸爸? |
[10:40] | That class. Uh-oh. Why me? Okay. | 整个班? 那为什么先是我 |
[10:43] | You guys seem a little young, but, um, okay. | 而且你们还小 知道太多对你们不好 |
[10:46] | You see, kids, when two fish love each other– | 你们知道吗 当两条鱼相爱的时候– |
[10:49] | And we’ll stop right there. | 好了 话题就在这里终结吧 |
[10:53] | Climb aboard, explorers. I feel a migration song coming on. | 上船把 探险家们 我感觉属于我们的音乐要响起了 |
[11:01] | Migration, migration let’s learn about migration | 迁徙 迁徙 |
[11:05] | It’s nature’s inspiration to move around the sea | 让我们一起来学习迁移 |
[11:09] | Here’s a scientific promise That a fish who’s Oceanodromous | 这是自然的激励去遨游海洋 鱼儿要进行繁殖是天经地义的事情 |
[11:13] | Where did everyone go? I’m by myself Oh there they are. I’m back | 其他人都去哪了 我仅凭自己去找他们!他们在那! 我回来啦! |
[11:17] | Plus or minus 4 degrees based on solar positioning | 但是位置的误差是在所难免的 |
[11:20] | Oh, kids stay away from the edge. | 孩子们 别靠近这个台阶 |
[11:22] | Okay, you hear that? Okay, everybody stay back from the edge. Come on. | 你们听到了吗 所有人都退后 来吧 |
[11:24] | – Okay, that’s too far. – That’s too far. | – 等等 这就又太远了 – 太远了 |
[11:26] | Come on. Come on. Get back over here. Back this way. | 快点 回到刚刚那个地方 |
[11:28] | – Now, I need everyone to listen to me. – All right, listen up! | – 现在我要你们听我讲 – 听好了! |
[11:31] | – When the rays pass through here– – The rays, gonna pass through. | – 当蝠鲼群从着经过时 – 蝠鲼群要经过啦 |
[11:34] | What do we have to be careful of? | 我们必须要小心什么? |
[11:36] | Everybody has to be careful of what? | 所有人都要小心什么? |
[11:38] | – The undertow! – That’s right. | – 急流! – 回答正确 |
[11:40] | That’s right. The under– The undertow? | 答案正确 急–急流? |
[11:44] | Because the current created by all the flapping is very strong. | 因为所有蝠鲼的翅膀力气都非常大 |
[11:49] | And if you’re not careful, you can get pulled into– | 如果你不小心你就会被卷进– |
[11:51] | Mr Ray! So how do the stingrays all know where to go? | 雷老师 所以我们要怎么知道蝠鲼要来了 |
[11:54] | That’s what an instinct is, Nemo. | 这就要靠直觉了 尼莫 |
[11:57] | Something deep inside you that feels so familiar that you have to listen to it. | 这种如此熟悉的感觉来自你的内心 你必须要去聆听你内心的声音 |
[12:01] | Like a song you’ve always known. And I can hear mine now! | 像一首你早就听过的音乐 现在我可以听到我内心的声音 |
[12:07] | To and fro, our hearts know where to go | 来来回回 我们心中知道我们将要去哪 |
[12:09] | Beating like a drum it sends us back to where we’re from | 心跳像鼓一样敲打 送我们回到我们来的地方 |
[12:13] | Oh… we’re going home | 我们要回家 |
[12:16] | We know who we are… | 我知道我们是谁 |
[12:18] | And it’s time to travel far | 是时候要去远行了 |
[12:19] | For days and nights we’ll roam, to make our way back home | 多少个日日夜夜才能让我们回到家 |
[12:23] | Oh… we’re going home | 我们正在回家 |
[12:26] | – ?Swimming to and fro, | 游来游去 |
[12:28] | Our hearts know where to go | 我们的心中知道我们要去哪 |
[12:30] | Beating like a drum, it sends us back to where we’re from | 心跳像鼓一样敲打 送我们回到我们来的地方 |
[12:34] | We see the undertow and we say– | 我们看见急流我们就要远– |
[12:38] | Dory! | 多莉! |
[12:39] | Dory! | 多莉! |
[12:44] | Dory! Dory! | 多莉! |
[12:45] | – Is she dead? – No, she’s not dead. | – 她死了吗 – 不,她没有死 |
[12:49] | – Give her some space, everybody. | 给她一点空间 |
[12:51] | The Jewel of Morro Bay, California. | 加州的宝石莫罗贝湾 |
[12:54] | The Jewel of Morro Bay, California? | 加州的宝石莫罗贝湾? |
[12:58] | I remembered something so I– | 我想起来了 所以– |
[13:00] | I remembered something! | 我想起来 !! |
[13:02] | I actually remembered something! Something important. | 我真的想起来了一些很重要的事情 |
[13:04] | Something important? What? What was it? | 什么重要的事情? |
[13:06] | Uh… I’m not sure any more, but I can still feel it. It’s right there. | 我现在还不是很确定 但是我有这样的一种感觉 |
[13:10] | All right, thank you, Mr Ray. | 好的 谢谢你了 雷老师 |
[13:12] | Okay, come on. Try to remember better. Don’t be such a Dory, Dory. | 好的 现在看看还能不能想起来 别再像以前那样了 |
[13:15] | Hmm. I don’t know. I– Hold on. Hold on. | 我真的不知道 我– 等等! |
[13:20] | – Uh… Oh. Oh! – What? Did you remember? | 你想起来了? |
[13:23] | Ugh, I don’t remember. It was something– It was– | 我不记得那是什么了 |
[13:25] | Oh, oh, oh! It was something about the– | 噢噢噢 那是关于– |
[13:28] | The Jewel of Morro Bay, California. | 加州的宝石莫罗贝湾 |
[13:33] | My family! I remember my family! | 我的家人! 我想起来我的家人了 |
[13:36] | They’re out there somewhere. I have to find them. | 他们在那里的某个地方 我必须要找到他们 |
[13:38] | Guys, you got to help me. Guys! Guys! Hello? | 你们必须得帮我 你们听到了吗 |
[13:41] | Guys! Where are you? | 你们在哪里? |
[13:43] | – Dory! – Hello? | 多莉! |
[13:45] | – Dory! – Ah! Where did you go? | – 多莉! – 你们刚刚去哪了 |
[13:48] | – You were the one to go. – My parents. I remembered them. | – 是你刚刚一个人就跑了 – 我的父母 我记起他们了 |
[13:51] | What? What did you remember? | 什么? 你记起他们了? |
[13:52] | I remembered them! My mom. My dad. | 我想起来了 我的妈妈和爸爸 |
[13:54] | I have a family. Oh! They don’t know where I am. Let’s go. We have to go. | 我有一个家庭 他们不知道我在这 我们走吧 我们必须去找他们 |
[13:58] | Dory, no. No! This is crazy! Where exactly are you trying to go? | 多莉 不 这很疯狂 你到底想去哪里啊 |
[14:02] | To the Gem of the Baltic? | 石头猫咯背啊 |
[14:05] | – The Jewel of Morro Bay, California. – Yes! | – 是加州的宝石莫罗贝湾 – 没错 就是这个 |
[14:07] | No, Dory. California’s all the way across the ocean. | 不 多莉 去加州必须穿过整个海洋 |
[14:09] | Then we’d better get going. | 那我们就穿过整个海洋啊. |
[14:10] | How come every time we’re on the edge of this reef, one of us is trying… | 怎么每次我们安定下来 我们中就有人有想– |
[14:14] | to leave? For once, can’t we just enjoy the view? | 离开 我们就不能在这里静静看风景吗 |
[14:17] | How can you be talking about the view when I remembered my family? | 你一定要在我想起来我家人的时候讨论风景么 |
[14:20] | No! We’ve done our ocean travels. That part of our lives is over. | 我们的那种四处奔波的生活已经结束了 |
[14:23] | The only reason to travel in the first place is so… | 我们去冒险的唯一的原因是– |
[14:26] | – you don’t have to travel ever again. – Yeah, but I want to– | – 你没有必要再去冒险一次 – 但是我想啊 |
[14:29] | – Dory, look– – Please. | – 听着 多莉 – 别 |
[14:32] | All I know is that I miss them. | 我只知道我想念他们 |
[14:39] | I really, really miss them. I didn’t know what that felt like. | 我真的非常非常想他们 我不只在那是一种怎样的感觉 |
[14:45] | Do you know what that feels like? | 你知道那是一种怎样的感觉么 |
[14:52] | Yes, I know what that feels like. | 我知道那种感觉 |
[14:57] | I don’t want to forget this. Somewhere out there is my family. | 我不想在忘记这个了 我的家在离这里很远的一个地方 |
[15:05] | Please, Marlin, I can’t find them on my own. | 单凭我自己我无法找到他们 马林 |
[15:09] | I’ll forget. Please help me find my family. | 我会忘记的 你能帮我一起找他们吗 |
[15:12] | Yeah, Dad, you can get us all the way across the ocean. Right? | 爸 你可以带我们穿过整个海洋的 对吧 |
[15:17] | No. | 不 我做不到 |
[15:21] | But I know a guy. | 但是我知道有人可以 |
[15:27] | Righteous, righteous, righteous! | 真爽啊 我要上天啦 |
[15:48] | Totally sick. Totally sick. | 有病啊 简直就是疯了 |
[15:52] | I know. Isn’t it great? | 我懂 这感觉很棒对吧 |
[15:54] | No! I’m gonna be totally sick. | 这样我肯定会疯掉的 |
[15:56] | It’s the California current, dude. It’s got some gnarly chop. | 这就是去加州最快的路了 |
[15:59] | Surf’s up, dude! | 享受冲浪吧 我的朋友 |
[16:02] | Hey, dude, if you’re gonna hurl, just do me a solid… | 如果你要吐的话 那你就吐吧 |
[16:05] | head to the back of the shell, lean out, and go for distance. | 去到我壳的后面 离远一点 侧着头吐 |
[16:08] | We call that “feeding the fishes.” | 我们把这个叫做“喂鱼” |
[16:10] | Correctamundo, Squirt! | 真棒 |
[16:12] | And now we’re looking for my parents at the Brooch of the Atlantic? Or the– | 现在 我们在去石头猫咯背找我的家人 |
[16:16] | – The Jewel of Morro Bay, California. – Exactly! | – 是加州的宝石莫罗贝湾 – 对 就是这个 |
[16:18] | How are you gonna find your parents? | 你要怎样找到你的家人 |
[16:19] | Do you remember what they look like? | 你还记得他们长什么样么 |
[16:21] | I’m a bit new to the memory thing, so I can’t say for sure… | 我现在想起来一点了 但是我还不确定 |
[16:23] | but something tells me they were mostly blue, with s– Maybe yellow. | 但是我觉得他们应该是蓝色的 应该还带点黄色 |
[16:27] | That sounds right. | 这听起来很合理 |
[16:28] | Also I’m pretty sure I’m gonna know them when I see them. We’re family. | 我很确定当我见到他们的时候我能认得出来 我们可是一家人啊 |
[16:32] | By the way crossing the ocean is the kind of thing you should… | 顺带说一句 穿越海洋这种事情你们最好别做太多 |
[16:35] | only do once. One time! | 一次 一次就好 |
[16:37] | Morro Bay, California’s coming up, dudes. | 莫罗贝湾就要到啦 |
[16:40] | Whoo-hoo! Let’s find my family. | 我们要找到我的家人啦 |
[16:43] | Go! Go! Go, go, go. | 快 快 快跳 |
[16:44] | – Just go, Dad. – Don’t push me, Nemo. | – 快跳吧 爸 – 别推我 尼莫 |
[16:52] | So long, Little Blue! Hope you find your parents. | 再见 小蓝蓝 希望你能找到你的父母 |
[16:55] | And good luck “feeding the fishes.” | 祝你们好运 别“喂鱼”了 |
[16:58] | Too late. Already fed. | 太晚了 已经为了鱼了 |
[17:06] | This feels familiar. Mom! Dad! | 这感觉很熟悉 妈妈! 爸爸! |
[17:09] | No. Dory! Dory! Wait! Wait. | 别 多莉 等等! |
[17:12] | Mom! Dad! | 妈妈 爸爸! |
[17:14] | Stop yelling for a second. Do you really think your parents… | 别再叫了 你真的觉得你的父母– |
[17:16] | are just gonna be floating around here waiting for you? | 会在这种地方等你? |
[17:19] | Well, I don’t know, but there’s only one way to find out. Mom! Dad! | 我的确不知道 但是我知道一种找到他们的方法 妈妈! 爸爸! |
[17:22] | – Yell louder, Dory. – Mom! Dad! | – 叫大声点 多莉 – 妈妈 爸爸! |
[17:25] | – Sh! – What was that? | – 嘘~ – 那是什么 |
[17:27] | Wait. I’ve heard that before. I remember someone saying, “Sh.” | 等等 我以前听过这个 我记得不知道谁说过“嘘”这个字 |
[17:32] | Yes, well done. That was me. One minute ago. | 没错 那是我一分钟前说的 |
[17:34] | Sh! | 嘘~ |
[17:37] | Please. Have you seen my mommy and daddy? | 你们见过我的妈妈和爸爸么 |
[17:40] | Their names are Jenny and Charlie. | 他们的名字是珍妮和查理 |
[17:43] | Sh! | 嘘~ |
[17:45] | Jenny and Charlie. | 珍妮和查理 |
[17:48] | What? Jenny and what? | 什么?珍妮和谁? |
[17:48] | Those are their names! My parents are Jenny and Charlie! | 那是他们的名字 我的父母叫珍妮和查理 |
[17:52] | – Dory, wait! – Jenny! | – 多莉 等等 – 珍妮! |
[17:53] | Can’t we just take a moment to come up with a plan? | 我们就不能停下来制订个计划么 |
[17:56] | – Jenny! Charlie! – Sh! | – 珍妮!查理! – 嘘~ |
[17:58] | – Are you crazy? – Sorry, she’s a little excited. | – 你疯了吗? 对不起 她有点小激动 |
[18:00] | – Jenny! Charlie! – Dory, stop yelling for a second. | – 珍妮!查理! – 多莉 你能不能等会在叫 |
[18:03] | It’s not a good idea to come into a new neighbourhood… | 这对我们的新邻居来说不是个好主意 |
[18:06] | and call this much attention to yourself. | 还有 你自己小心一点 |
[18:09] | You don’t understand. I remembered my parent’s names! Jenny! Charlie! | 你不懂 我想起来了我父母的名字! 珍妮!查理! |
[18:12] | These crabs are locals and I get the feeling they’re shushing… | 这些本地的螃蟹不知道为什么 |
[18:16] | us for a reason. You might wake up something dangerous. | 叫我们安静 你可能正在招来什么危险 |
[18:18] | Are you talking about like something with one big eye… | 你是在说一个有着大眼睛 |
[18:21] | tentacles, and a snappy thing? | 还有触角的很时髦的东西么 |
[18:22] | Well, that’s very specific, but something like that, yes. | 你说的很具体 没错 我说的就是这样的东西 |
[18:25] | You just in general don’t want to– | 可是你通常不会这么想啊 |
[18:29] | Oh my goodness. Okay. | 噢 我的天啊 好吧 |
[18:32] | There’s a mistake. We’re backing away. Let us live and we will– | 这是一个误会 我们会离开的 让你们继续在这里生活 |
[18:37] | We’ll worship you. We’ll build a– Do you like a monument? | 我们将会崇拜你 我们会为你建– 你喜欢纪念碑吗 |
[18:49] | Oh! Ooh! Whoa! Swim for your life! | 快逃!! |
[19:11] | – Nemo! – Nemo! | – 尼莫 – 尼莫 |
[19:14] | Dad! | 爸爸! |
[19:15] | – Nemo! – Dad! | – 尼莫 – 爸爸 |
[19:22] | No! | 不 |
[19:23] | Nemo, hold on to me and don’t let go! | 尼莫 抓住我别放手 |
[19:27] | Dad! | 爸爸! |
[19:28] | No, no! No! | 不 不 不 |
[19:35] | Dory! Dory, slow down! We’re not being chased any more. | 多莉 别这么快 我们安全了 |
[19:38] | Are you sure? | 你确定? |
[19:43] | Jenny and Charlie. Jenny and Charlie! | 珍妮和查理 |
[19:47] | I just remembered their names! We have to keep going. We’re so close. | 我记起了他们的名字 我们必须接着走 已经很接近了 |
[19:50] | – Huh? – Nemo, are you hurt? | 尼莫 你受伤了么 |
[19:51] | Oh my goodness! Nemo! Are you okay? What happened? | 我的天啊 你怎么样了 你受伤了吗 尼莫 |
[19:55] | – Not now, Dory. Please! – Oh no. | 现在不是时候 多莉 |
[19:57] | – Nemo. Oh no. Oh no. – I’m okay. | – 尼莫 不 天啊 – 我没事 |
[19:59] | Oh, Nemo. I’m sorry. Okay. I’m sorry. | 尼莫 对不起啊 尼莫 |
[20:02] | Oh my goodness! Nemo, are you okay? | 我的天啊 尼莫 你还好吗 |
[20:05] | I said, “Not now.” You’ve done enough. | 我说了 “现在不是时候” 你够了 |
[20:07] | I have? Oh no. But I can fix it. I can. I’ll go get help. | 没事 我可以搞定这个 我现在去找帮手 |
[20:12] | You know what you can do, Dory? You can go wait over there. | 你知道你做了什么吗? 你能去别的地方等会儿吗? 多莉 |
[20:15] | Go wait over there and forget. It’s what you do best. | 你最好就是去的地方等着 然后把这件事情忘了 |
[20:21] | You’re right. I don’t know why I thought I could do this. | 你是对的我也不知道为什么我能搞定这件事 |
[20:24] | Find my family. I can’t do this. I’m so sorry. I’ll fix it. | 我找不到我的家人的 对不起 我现在就处理好这个 |
[20:29] | – I’m okay. – Well, I’m gonna get help. Okay? | – 我没事 – 我现在就去找帮手 等我 |
[20:31] | Okay? I can do that. I’ll be– It’ll be all right, Nemo. | 我能处理好 一切都会好起来的 尼莫 |
[20:38] | Hello? Someone? Hello? | 有人吗? 有人在吗? |
[20:40] | Anyone? Hello? Anyone? | 有人吗? 有人在吗? |
[20:43] | Hello. | 你好 |
[20:46] | – Hello? – I’m Sigourney Weaver. | – 你好 – 我是西格妮·韦弗 |
[20:49] | Oh. Hi, Sigourney. I need your help. | 你好西格妮 我需要你的帮助 |
[20:52] | Won’t you please join us… | 请加入我们的 |
[20:54] | Oh. Great, great, great. | 好好好 这太棒了 |
[20:55] | As we explore the wonders of the Pacific Ocean… | 作为漫步在太平洋的探险者 |
[20:59] | and the amazing life it holds within. | 保住这了不起的生命 |
[21:02] | Witness the majesty of the Beluga Whale. | 见证这雄伟的白鲸 |
[21:04] | Sigourney Weaver, where are you? | 西格妮·韦弗 你在哪 |
[21:06] | Dory! There you are! | 多莉 你在这里啊 |
[21:07] | Guys! I found help. Sigourney Weaver’s gonna tell us where we are. | 我找到帮助了 西格妮·韦弗能告诉我们 我们在哪 |
[21:10] | Look out! | 小心! |
[21:11] | – Oh, look at this! – No respect for ocean life. | – 看这个 对海洋生物尊敬点 |
[21:14] | – Marlin! Nemo! – Dory! | -马林! 尼莫! – 多莉! |
[21:16] | No, no, no. Not again! Not again! | 别 我不想这事情再来一次了 |
[21:18] | Let’s take her inside and see how she does. | 把她放进去 看他怎么跳 |
[21:22] | Dory! Dory! | 多莉!多莉! |
[21:23] | Don’t worry, Dory! Stay calm. We’ll come find you! | 别担心 保持冷静 我们会来找你的 |
[21:27] | And welcome to the Marine Life Institute… | 欢迎来到海洋生物研究所 |
[21:30] | where we believe in Rescue, Rehabilitation and Release. | 我们相信在这里我们可以 拯救 疗养 放生濒危的物种 |
[21:36] | Marlin? Nemo? | 马林 尼莫! |
[21:43] | Hello? Hello? Can you help me? | 有人吗? 你能帮我吗? |
[21:46] | Me help you? | 我帮你? |
[21:56] | Huh? What’s happening? Help? | 发生了什么?救命啊. |
[21:58] | Looks like we’re done here. | 看起来这里没我们什么事了 |
[21:59] | Dude, cut it out. You’re a scientist. We talked about this. | 别这样 你是一名科学家 |
[22:02] | Oh, come on. It’s funny. | 真扫兴 这样很有趣啊 |
[22:09] | Oh boy. Okay. This is– | 噢 天啊 这真是– |
[22:12] | I’ll be fine, I just need to find a way out and… | 我没事 我需要找到逃出去的方法和– |
[22:23] | If I could just– Get a hold of yourself, | 如果我可以– 抓住你自己 |
[22:25] | get a hold of yourself. | 抓住你自己 |
[22:27] | You’ll be fine, everything’s fine, think positively. | 你会没事的 我想一切肯定都会好起来的 |
[22:30] | – Hey, you. | 说你呢 |
[22:31] | Spinner. | 别转了 |
[22:32] | Oh, thank goodness. Hi, I’m Dory. I’m– | 噢 我的天啊 我叫多莉 |
[22:35] | Name’s Hank. How sick are you? | 我的名字叫汉克 你有什么病啊 |
[22:37] | Sick? I’m sick? | 病?我有病? |
[22:38] | Why else would you be in quarantine? | 为什么你会被隔离 |
[22:40] | Oh no! How long do I have? I have to find my family. | 我没有多少时间了 我必须找到我的家人 |
[22:42] | All right. Now don’t get hysterical– Uh-oh. Not good. | 你别那么激动 这样不好 |
[22:44] | What? What is it? What happened? What’s that? | 什么? 发生了什么事? 这是什么? |
[22:47] | That there is bad news. | 那是一个坏消息 |
[22:49] | It’s a transport tag for fish who can’t cut it inside the institute. | 那是个转运标签 有那个的人会被送出研究所 |
[22:52] | They get transferred to permanent digs. An aquarium. | 他们被转移到长期展览的水族箱里面 |
[22:56] | In Cleveland. | 在克利夫兰 |
[22:58] | Fish in here, go back in the ocean. Cleveland fish, stay there forever. | 在这里的鱼会放生到海洋 那里的鱼永远回不去 |
[23:03] | Cleveland? No! I can’t go to the Cleveland. | 克利夫兰? 不 我不能去到那里 |
[23:06] | I have to get to the Jewel of Morro Bay, California and find my family. | 我必须去到加州宝石莫罗贝湾找我的家人 |
[23:09] | That’s this place. The Marine Life Institute. | 这里就是宝石莫罗贝湾的海洋生物研究所 |
[23:11] | The Jewel of Morro Bay, California. You’re here. | – 加州的宝石莫罗贝湾? – 是的 |
[23:14] | You mean I’m from here? | 你的意思是我来自这里? |
[23:15] | My parents are here. I have to get to them. | 我的父母在这里 我必须要去找到他们 |
[23:17] | So what exhibit are you from? | 所以你来自那个展馆 |
[23:19] | Wait. I’m from an exhibit? Which one? I have to get there. | 等等 我原来住在展馆里面? 哪一个啊 我必须要到那里去 |
[23:22] | Hmm. That’s a hard one, kid. | 这可不是一件容易的事 |
[23:24] | Unless… Nah. Never work. It’s too crazy. | 除非 不 这没用的 太疯狂了 |
[23:28] | What do you mean? Just tell me. I’m okay with crazy. | 你什么意思 告诉我啊 我本身就很疯狂 |
[23:31] | You know, I could see that? Well, there’s one thing I can think of… | 你知道的 只有一件事我想我可以– |
[23:34] | to help you get to your family. If I just take– | 帮你找到你的家人 如果我带– |
[23:37] | Yes! Great idea. You take me to find them. | 对了 这是个好主意 你带着我去找我的家人 |
[23:39] | Why didn’t I think of that? | 为什么我没想到这个方法 |
[23:40] | Uh, no, no, no. If I just take your tag… | 不不不 是如果我拿走你的标签 |
[23:43] | I can take your place on the transport truck then you can go back inside… | 我就可以代替你上那辆转运的车辆 |
[23:47] | and find your family. All you have to do is give me the tag. | 而你就可以继续呆在这里找你的家人 那现在就把标签给我吧 |
[23:51] | What tag? There’s a tag on my fin! | 什么标签? 噢 它在我的鳍上 |
[23:53] | How could you forget you have a tag on your fin? | 你怎么忘记你的鳍上有一个标签呢 |
[23:55] | Oh no. I’m sorry. I– I suffer from short-term memory loss. | 我放了告诉你了 我有短期失忆症 |
[24:00] | You don’t remember what we were talking about? | 你不记得我们刚刚在讨论什么了吗 |
[24:02] | Mm-mm. Not a clue. What were we talking about? | 什么都不记得了 我们刚刚在讨论什么? |
[24:05] | Um, you were about to give me your tag. | 我们刚刚在讨论你要给你的标签 |
[24:08] | Well, I kind of like my tag. Why do you want it? | 我还挺喜欢这个标签的 为什么你想要这个 |
[24:10] | So I can go to– | 这样我就– |
[24:12] | So I can go to Cleveland. | 这样我就可以去克利夫兰 |
[24:14] | Cleveland? Mmm. I hear good things | 我听过这个地方 |
[24:15] | about Cleveland. Why do you want to go? | 为什么你要去克利夫兰 |
[24:16] | Because if I stay here I’m gonna get released back to the ocean. | 因为我留在这里我会被送回大海 |
[24:19] | And I have extremely unpleasant memories of that place. | 而我又关于年八个地方很糟糕的记忆 |
[24:23] | I just want to live in a glass box alone. | 我只想一个人呆在玻璃箱子里面 |
[24:25] | That’s all I want. So give me your tag! | 我只想这样 所以给我你的标签 |
[24:28] | Hey, man, don’t touch my tag! | 嘿 别碰我的标签 |
[24:32] | Look… | 听着 |
[24:39] | I don’t work here. It’s not like I have a map of this place. | 我不想这这里工作 这不像有这个这里的地图这么简单 |
[24:43] | A map! Good idea. | 地图?这是个好主意 |
[24:44] | You take me to the map, I figure out where my parents are. Oh boy. | 你给我你的地图 我就可以想出我的父母在那个展馆里面了 |
[24:48] | All right. If I get you to your family will you give me– | 好吧 如果我带你找到了你的家人 你能给我– |
[24:52] | I don’t have much. Um, I– How about if I give you this tag? | 我没有别的东西了 我给你我的标签怎么样? |
[24:56] | Great idea. | 这是个好主意 |
[25:04] | Are you absolutely sure that’s what I said? | 你怎么就这么相信我说的 |
[25:06] | “Go wait over there and forget. That’s what you do best.” | 你最好就是去的地方等着 然后把这件事情忘了 |
[25:09] | – Yeah, Dad. – I said that? | – 是啊 爸爸 – 那句话是我是说的? |
[25:10] | You said that, Dory swam to the surface, | 你说了那句话之后多莉就游到了海面了 |
[25:12] | and she got taken by some– | 然后他就被抓走了 |
[25:14] | All right, I don’t want to hear the whole story again. | 行了 我不想在听一次这一整个事情 |
[25:15] | I was just asking about the one part because, look, if I said that– | 我只是在问这个事情的一部分 听着 |
[25:18] | I’m not positive I did. It’s actually a compliment because… | 我的确是说了不好的松溪 而我也应该要道歉 因为– |
[25:22] | I asked her to wait and I said, “It’s what you do best.” | 我说 你去旁边等着 我又说 这是你能做的最好的事了 |
[25:26] | So I– Oh, it’s my fault! | 所以我– 这都是我的错 |
[25:29] | It’s all my fault she got kidnapped and taken into whatever this place is. | 她被抓去了这个不知道什么地方都是我的错 |
[25:33] | What if it’s a restaurant? | 要是这是个餐馆怎么办? |
[25:35] | Oy! You two! Shut it! | 喂! 你们两个安静一点 |
[25:37] | Yeah, we’re trying to sleep! You interrupted my favourite dream! | 是啊 我们正在睡觉 你们打扰到我做春梦了 |
[25:41] | Is that the one about you laying on this rock? | 在梦里面我是不是躺在这个石头上啊 |
[25:43] | – Yeah. – Oh, that is a good one. | – 是啊 – 这是很美的一个梦 |
[25:45] | – Oh yeah, isn’t it? Yeah. – It’s one of my favourites. | – 可不是吗 – 这是我最喜欢的一个了 |
[25:47] | Uh, excuse us. Hello! | 原谅我们 能占用你们一点时间么 |
[25:48] | – Son! Son. – We’re trying to– | – 儿子 回来 – 我们正在找 |
[25:50] | Those are sea lions. They are natural predators. | 那是海狮啊 天生的食肉动物 |
[25:52] | They could pounce at any moment. | 他们随便都可以扑过来 |
[25:55] | Uh, they don’t look very pouncy. | 我们看起来并不想扑过来 |
[25:57] | That’s what they want you to think. | 那正是他们让你觉得他们是这么想的 |
[25:59] | Just get behind me and let me do the talking. | 你还是在我后面把 让我来和他们说 |
[26:02] | Excuse me, we’re worried about our friend. Is that a restaurant? | 你好 我们在找我们的朋友 这间是餐馆吗? |
[26:07] | Mate, it’s not a restaurant. Your friend is okay. | 这不是餐馆 所以你的朋友应该没事 |
[26:10] | – She is? – It’s a fish hospital. | – 那她怎么样 – 这是间治疗鱼的医院 |
[26:13] | Sigourney Weaver says she’ll be rescued, rehabilitated, and released. | 西格妮·韦弗说 她会被拯救 治疗 然后放生 |
[26:17] | She’ll be in and out in a jiff. We should know. | 她被送进去的时候 我们就知道了 |
[26:19] | – Nasal parasite. – Anaemia. | – 你这有鼻音的家伙 – 没错 就是我 |
[26:21] | All fixed up and sent on our way. | 当一切弄好之后 她会被送回来这里的 |
[26:23] | Oh thank goodness. | 真的太谢谢们了 |
[26:25] | Sure, that’s all right. Don’t you worry ab– | 没什么 你们别担– |
[26:29] | – Gerald, get off the rock! – Shove off, Gerald! Come on. Off! Off! | – 杰拉尔德 离开这个石头 – 快离开 杰拉尔德 |
[26:31] | – Get off! Now you know better! Off! – Off! Off! Off! Off! | – 滚 你知道你应该怎么做的 – 滚 滚 滚 — |
[26:35] | Don’t you worry about a thing. That place is the Marine Life Institute. | 别担心这件事了 这个地方可是加州的宝石莫罗贝湾的 |
[26:40] | The Jewel of Morro Bay, California. | 海洋生物研究所 |
[26:43] | She was right. | 这看起来就是多莉想起来的那个地方 |
[26:45] | It looks like Dory can do something besides forget. | 看来她是对的 |
[26:47] | Thank you, Nemo. Thank you for that. | 谢谢啊 尼莫 |
[26:49] | So how are we gonna get inside? | 所以我们要怎么进去啊 |
[26:51] | Wait. You want to get inside MLI? | 等等 你们想要进海洋生物研究所? |
[26:53] | Desperately. Our friend is in there. Lost, alone. | 当然 我们的朋友在里面一个人啊 |
[26:56] | She’s scared. She’ll have no idea what to do. | 她很害怕 他可能不知道要做什么 |
[26:58] | Oh, we know a way. | 我们知道一条路 |
[27:01] | You do? | 你们知道? |
[27:05] | – What are they doing? – I don’t know. It sounds bad. | – 他们在干嘛? – 我并不知道 不过听起来很糟糕的样子 |
[27:09] | – Are we there yet? – Sh. Keep it down! | – 现在我们在哪? – 嘘~ 别出声 |
[27:11] | Hank, I’m so glad I found you. It feels like– I– Destiny. | 汉克 我很高兴我能找到你 这感觉就像命运的安排 |
[27:15] | For what must be the millionth time, it’s not destiny. | 就算这是我们的第一百万次见面这也不是命运的安排 |
[27:18] | Uh-oh. Have I said “destiny” before? I’m sorry. | 我刚刚是不是说了“命运”这个词 对不起 |
[27:20] | I’m just so nervous because I’m gonna meet my parents. | 只是因为我要见到我的父母了 我很紧张 |
[27:23] | I haven’t seen them in I don’t even know how long because… | 我也不知道我有多久没有见过他们了 因为– |
[27:25] | – you see I suffer from short-term– – Short-term memory loss. | 你知道的 我有短– – 短期失忆症 |
[27:27] | Look, no more talking. Okay? I don’t like talking. | 听着 别讲话了好吗 我不是很喜欢讲话 |
[27:29] | I don’t like chatter and questions. And, “How are you? Oh I’m fine.” | 我不喜欢 聊天和提问 像“你怎么样? 我很好”这样子的寒暄 |
[27:33] | “How are you? I’m fine too.” News flash -nobody’s fine. | “那你怎么样 我也很好啊” 最新消息 所有人都不好 |
[27:35] | Oh, I’m fine. How are you? | 噢 我很好啊 你怎么样 |
[27:37] | – Hank, look, there’s a map! – Sh! | – 汉克 看 这里有张地图 – 嘘 |
[27:39] | The plan is you’re gonna read that and figure out where your parents live. | 计划是你去看那张地图 然后回来告诉我你的父母在哪里 |
[27:42] | Then I’m on the truck to Cleveland. You got it? | 然后我就上卡车去克利夫兰 明白吗 |
[27:44] | Got it. What was the first part again? | 那我们先做什么? |
[27:48] | What? The octopus escaped again? | 什么? 那条章鱼又逃跑了? |
[27:49] | Wow. Look at all the exhibits. | 看 这里有全部的展馆 |
[27:52] | How can you do this park in one day? Seriously. | 讲真 怎么可能在一天时间里看完整个乐园 |
[27:54] | – Pick one! – Okay. Um… | – 赶快选一个 – 知道了 |
[27:56] | Well, tell everyone to keep an eye out. | 你叫全部人都留意一点 |
[27:58] | We’re supposed to be releasing the octopus back to the ocean today. | 我觉得我们今天就应该讲那条章鱼放回海洋了. |
[28:04] | Well, of course I haven’t seen him. If I was looking I’d find him. | 我当然没有见到他 我又不是已经找到他了 |
[28:07] | Hank! There you are. | 汉克 你在这啊 |
[28:09] | – Hurry up! – Okay. Okay. | – 赶快 – 好好好 |
[28:11] | K. It starts with a “k.” Kid z-own-y. Kid zone! | 我从这里开始看 儿童– 儿童乐园 |
[28:16] | No! No kids. Kids grab things. | 不 不是儿童乐园 别让孩子吸引了你的注意 |
[28:18] | And I’m not losing another tentacle for you. | 而且我不会再为你而失去一直触手了 |
[28:20] | You lost a tentacle? Well then you’re not an octopus, | 你失去了一个触手? 所以你现在不是八爪鱼了? |
[28:23] | you’re a septopus. | 你是七爪鱼? |
[28:24] | I may not remember, but I can count. | 我可能想不起来了 但是我还是会数数的 |
[28:26] | – Hurry up! – Okay. | – 快 – 好 |
[28:27] | Journey to the– Hey, look. Shells. | 深海展馆 嘿 你看 贝壳 |
[28:33] | Hey, look. Shells! | 看 这是贝壳 |
[28:36] | Daddy, here’s a shell for you. | 爸 这个贝壳是给你的 |
[28:38] | That’s great, Dory. You found another one. | 真棒 多莉 你又找到了另外一个 |
[28:41] | – I did? – Oh, yes, you did. | – 我找到的? – 是啊 你找到的 |
[28:43] | You’re getting good at this, Dory. | 你很擅长找贝壳 多莉 |
[28:48] | Hey, look. Shells! | 看 这是贝壳 |
[28:50] | – Hey, I live there. – Yes! Yes, indeed. | -我住在这里 是啊 你是住在这里 |
[28:54] | – I like shells. – That’s right, dear. | – 我喜欢贝壳 – 这就对了 亲爱的 |
[28:59] | Do you think you could find me another shell? | 你觉得你能找到其它贝壳给我吗 |
[29:02] | Purple ones are my favourite. | 我最喜欢紫色的贝壳了 |
[29:05] | Okay, Mommy. | 好的 妈妈 |
[29:08] | Mommy. Purple shell. Purple shell! Hey, my home had a purple shell. | 噢 妈妈 紫色的贝壳? 噢 我知道了 我家有紫色的贝壳 |
[29:14] | So what? Half the exhibits here have purple shells in them. | 那又怎么样 这里一半的展馆都有紫色的贝壳 |
[29:16] | No, no, no. You don’t understand. I remember her now. | 不你不明白 我现在想起她了 |
[29:18] | Purple shells were her favourite and she had this adorable giggle. | 她最喜欢紫色的贝壳 他拥有可爱的笑容 |
[29:21] | And then my dad was really friendly. | 而且我的爸爸也是非常友善的 |
[29:22] | And now your wacky memory’s gonna get us caught. | 现在你那古怪的记忆要害得我们被抓住了 |
[29:28] | Still think this is destiny? | 你现在还觉得这是命运的安排吗 |
[29:29] | – Hank, we have to find my folks! – Quiet! | – 汉克 我们必须找到他们 – 安静点!! |
[29:37] | Ugh. Base, this is Carol. | 贝斯 我是卡罗尔 |
[29:41] | Uh, I think I might have found that missing octopus. Over. | 我觉得我可能找到了那条跑掉的章鱼了 完毕 |
[29:45] | – See what you did? – Sorry. | – 看看干的好事 -对不起 |
[29:47] | This could not be worse. | 这可能还不是最糟的 |
[29:48] | Hmm. “Destiny.” Destiny. | “命运” 命运! |
[29:52] | – Hank. I got a feeling. – Sh! | – 汉克 我有一种感觉 – 嘘~ |
[29:55] | I think we should get in the bucket. | 我觉得我们应该到那个水桶里去 |
[29:56] | – No. Stop. – Seriously. It says “destiny” and it is– | – 别 别说了 – 讲真 水桶上写着“命运”啊 或许我们应该试试 |
[29:59] | – No, no, no, no, no. – We’ve got to get in that bucket. | -别 别这样 – 我们早就该到那个水桶里去了 |
[30:00] | – I’m not going with you in that bucket. – Here…I…go…in…the…bucket. Bye. | – 我才不会进去那个水桶 你不去我去 再见 |
[30:07] | Hey, guys, I’m looking for my family. Oh, good idea. Play dead. | 嘿 我正在找我的家人 装死是个好主意 |
[30:19] | I’m sorry. I got to blink. How do you hold your eyes open that long? | 你们是怎么做到不眨眼的 我做不到 |
[30:33] | Hey, guys. Wait a second. | 等等 |
[30:43] | Our next guest has been here a very long time. | 我们的下一位嘉宾已经住在这里很久了 |
[30:46] | She’s a whale shark. Her name is Destiny. | 她是一头名叫命运的鲸鲨 |
[30:50] | Destiny? Really? | 命运? 这就是他的名字? |
[30:52] | You’ll notice she’s extremely near-sighted and has trouble… | 你们要注意她是有很严重的近视的 |
[30:55] | navigating her environment. Oh! And here she comes now. | 这对她的生活是非常不便的 现在 她要过来了 |
[30:59] | Ooh! Destiny. You’re a fish? | 命运?她是一条鱼? |
[31:05] | Wait. What? | 等等! 什么?. |
[31:06] | Hi! Hello there. | 你好 我在这 |
[31:11] | All right, I’ll go with you. | 好吧 那我跟你过去 |
[31:13] | – Excuse me. – Is that blue blob talking? | – 你好 – 这是一团蓝色在讲话? |
[31:17] | – Can you help me? I lost my family. – You lost your family? | – 你能帮我么? 我和家人走散了 – 你和家人走散了? |
[31:19] | Well, it’s a long story, | 是啊 这是个很长的故事 |
[31:21] | and truth be told, I don’t remember most of it. | 但是 说实话 我不记得了 |
[31:23] | – Aw, that is so sad. – You poor thi– | – 这真惨 你好可- |
[31:28] | Sorry. Not a great swimmer. I can’t see very well. | 对不起 我游泳不是很好 我几乎看不叫东西 |
[31:31] | Oh, I think you swim beautifully. | 我觉得你游的非常漂亮 |
[31:33] | In fact, I’ve never seen a fish swim like that before. | 事实上我没有看见过任何鱼想你刚刚这样游泳的 |
[31:35] | Thank you. | 谢谢你~ |
[31:37] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢~ |
[31:39] | Wait. Say that again. | 等等 你能再说一次吗? |
[31:41] | Um, you’re welcome. | 不用谢~ |
[31:44] | – Dory? – Yes. | – 多莉? -是我 |
[31:45] | – Dory? – Yes. | – 多莉? -是我 |
[31:46] | – Dory? – Yes. | – 多莉? -是我 |
[31:48] | – Dory! – Yes. | – 多莉! -是我 |
[31:49] | – You and I were friends! – No! | – 我们以前是朋友 – 不 |
[31:52] | – Dory, it’s me! Destiny! – You know me? | – 多莉 是我 我是命运啊 – 你认识我? |
[31:54] | Of course! We talked through the pipes when we were little. | 当然啊 我们小时候是通过水管聊天的啊 |
[31:56] | – We were pipe pals! – We were? | – 我们以前是管友啊 – 我们以前是管友? |
[31:59] | – Aw, you’re so pretty. – So you know where I’m from? | – 你现在长得真好看 – 所以你知道我以前住在哪? |
[32:02] | Yep, you are from the Open Ocean exhibit. | 是啊 你以前住在开放性海洋展馆 |
[32:04] | I’m from the Open Ocean exhibit? | 我以前住在开放性海洋展馆? |
[32:06] | Then that’s where my parents are. | 那就是说我的父母也在哪里? |
[32:07] | We got to go. Can you take me there? | 我们得去那里 你能带我去那里吗 |
[32:09] | Uh… Kind of tough for a whale to travel around here. | 对于一头鲸鲨来说应该难度有点大 |
[32:12] | Can you please keep it down over there? My head hurts. | 你能呆在那别动吗? 这样弄得我头很痛啊 |
[32:15] | Who’s that? | 那是谁 |
[32:16] | That’s my neighbour, Bailey. | 那是我的邻居 贝利 |
[32:17] | He was brought in with a head injury. | 我头受了点伤 |
[32:19] | I know you’re talking about me, Destiny. | 我知道你们在背后说我 |
[32:20] | He thinks he can’t use his echolocation, but I’ve overheard… | 他觉得他无法用回声定位 但是我偷听到了– |
[32:22] | the doctors talking. There’s not a thing wrong with him. | 医生和他说 他什么是都没有 |
[32:24] | Hear every word you’re saying about me. | 我能听到你们在背后说我 |
[32:26] | What’s echolocation? | 什么是回声定位啊 |
[32:28] | Bailey’s head is supposed to put out a call and the echo helps him… | 就是他能发出一些声音 然后接收反射回来的回回声来– |
[32:31] | find objects far away. Oh, but apparently he’s still “healing.” | 确定位置 不过很现任 他现在还“没痊愈” |
[32:36] | Now I know you’re talking about me. | 现在我很确定你们在背后说我了 |
[32:38] | I really can’t echolocate. | 我是真的不能用回声定位 |
[32:40] | I cannot have this conversation again. I just can’t. | 我不想在和你讨论这个了 |
[32:42] | I hit my head very hard out there. See how swollen it is! | 我是真的撞到了头 你们看 这里都凹下去了 |
[32:45] | Your head is supposed to be big! You’re a beluga! | 你本来应该是大头 你是海豚啊 |
[32:47] | Echolocation. | 回声定位 |
[32:49] | Oh, like the world’s most powerful pair of glasses? | 就像世界上最强大的望远镜是吗? |
[32:52] | – What? – What are glasses? | – 什么? 什么是望远镜? |
[32:53] | It’s sort of like you go, “hoo” | 就像你一样 呜一下 |
[32:55] | and then you see things. Why do I know that? | 然后你就可以看到东西了 为什么我会知道这个 |
[32:58] | Oh. That’s interesting. | 这真有趣 |
[33:03] | There you are! Listen up, you and I are square. | 你在这里 听好了 我们应该公平点 |
[33:06] | I took you to the map, now give me that tag! | 我刚刚带你去看地图 现在你应该把那个标签给我了. |
[33:09] | Wait, no. I know where my parents are. They’re in the– | 等等 我现在知道我的父母在哪里了 他们在– |
[33:11] | What’s it called? The place– The soap and lotion? | 什么说来着 那地方叫开房型海底世界? |
[33:14] | – Open Ocean. – Open Ocean! | – 是开放性海洋展馆 – 是开放性海洋展馆 |
[33:16] | Open Ocean! I know where that is. | 开放性海洋展馆? 我知道在哪里 |
[33:18] | That’s the exhibit located right next to– I don’t care. | 那个展馆在– 我才不管呢 |
[33:22] | Easy! | 别担心 |
[33:23] | If you’re trying to get to the Open Ocean exhibit go through the pipes. | 如果你想去开放性海洋展馆的话 那么其实穿过这个水管就到了 |
[33:26] | – Through the pipes. Great. – Through the pipes? | – 穿过水管 好主意 – 穿过水管? |
[33:28] | Yep. Take two lefts, swim straight and you’ll hit it. | 是啊 转坐两次 然后一直向前游 然后叫你就到了 |
[33:30] | Oh, that’s a lot of directions. That’s– Did you get that, Hank? All that? | 这么多方向啊 你全都记清楚了么 汉克 |
[33:34] | – Uh, yeah. – Great! Let’s go. | – 当然 – 好 那我们走吧 |
[33:37] | I’m not going with you. I won’t fit. You have to go by yourself. | 我才不会和你一起走 要走你自己走 我进不去啊 |
[33:44] | That’s– I’m– I– See, I can’t because I’m not so good with directions. | 这个我明白 我也不行 我方向感不是挺好 |
[33:49] | Well, that’s too bad. A deal’s a deal. You wanted to find your parents? | 这就太糟了 那我们说好了的 你想找到你的父母? |
[33:52] | That’s how you get to them. Now give me your tag. | 现在 你有他们了 所以给我你的标签 |
[33:54] | But, Hank, I can’t go in the pipes alone. I’ll forget where I’m going. | 但是 汉克 我不能一个人进水管 我会忘记我在哪的 |
[33:57] | – Not my problem. Tag! – But I can’t get in that way. | – 这不是我的问题 标签拿来 – 但是我用这个方法到不了那里啊 |
[34:00] | – I’m sorry, but there’s no other way. – There’s no other way. | – 那真抱歉 但是这也没有别的办法了 – 没有别的办法 |
[34:05] | – There’s no other way. – Now, now. Don’t panic. | – 没有别的方法了啊我 – 别慌 |
[34:09] | It’s okay. Not everything in life is easy to do. Isn’t that right, Charlie? | 这没事的 生活中没有什么事情是容易的 不是么 孩子他爸 |
[34:13] | She’s right. When something’s too hard, you should just give up. | 是啊 你妈妈是对的 当事情变困难了你就更应该放弃 |
[34:17] | – Charlie! – A joke. I’m kidding! | – 孩子他爸! – 我开玩笑的 |
[34:19] | Just a joke. A joke. Caution, joker at work. | 只是个玩笑 骗到你了吧~ |
[34:23] | Joke. I got it. | 好啦 我知道啦 |
[34:24] | You see, kelpcake? There’s always another way. | 你看到了吧 小海带 事情肯定是有别的解决办法的 |
[34:30] | Thank you, Daddy. | 谢谢你 爸爸 |
[34:32] | Thank you, Daddy. | 谢谢你 爸爸 |
[34:34] | Nope. My father said there’s always another way. | 不对 我爸说事情肯定是有别的解决办法的 |
[34:37] | – What? There is no other way. – Open Ocean. Open Ocean. Hmm… | – 什么? 这不可能有别的办法了 – 海洋展馆 海洋展馆– |
[34:40] | Open Ocean. I’m pretty sure it’s the building over there. | 我很确定 这栋楼就是开放性海洋展馆 |
[34:44] | That’s ill-defined and roundish. Like Bailey’s head. | 那个圆圆的不明物体 就像贝利的头一样的那个建筑 |
[34:47] | – Wait, what? – Always another way. There’s– | 等等 我想我找到别的方法了 |
[34:49] | There! Guys, follow me. I know how we can get to locomotion. | 看那里 跟我来 我知道我们要怎么到海底世界了 |
[34:53] | – Open Ocean. – Exactly. | – 是开放性海洋展馆 没错 就是这个 |
[34:55] | Um, guys. You know I can’t swim over there, right? | 嘿 你们知道我是不能游过去吗 |
[35:00] | Ooo-roo, ooo-roo, ooo-roo. | 我真的不觉得这样叫能让我们进去里面 |
[35:03] | I don’t see how this is going to get us inside. | 你们到底在干嘛 |
[35:05] | What are you even doing? | 我们当时是在叫她过来 |
[35:07] | We’re calling her over, of course. | 叫她过来? 叫谁过来? |
[35:09] | Calling her over? Calling who over? | 来 见贝基 |
[35:15] | Lads, meet Becky. | 飞进去? 不 这我接受不了 |
[35:19] | Flying? No, no, no new information. | 帮我和她说声谢谢 |
[35:25] | You guys have gone above and beyond. Really. | 这样就真的太超过了 |
[35:27] | But is there a way to get in that involves, like, swimming? | 这里应该有别的方法可以进去的 比如说 游进去 |
[35:31] | Because that’s really our strength. | 因为这是我们的强项 |
[35:33] | Look, your friend is going to be in quarantine. | 听着 你们的朋友会被带去隔离所 |
[35:36] | That’s where they take the sick fish. | 那是有病的鱼才会去的地方 |
[35:38] | And the one and only one way into that place is Becky. | 而进去的唯一方法就是贝基 |
[35:44] | Hi, Becky. | 你好 贝基 |
[35:46] | Ow! Stop. Let’s call her Pecky because this is hurting. | 我觉得我们应该叫他佩吉 她现在在啄我 |
[35:49] | I think she likes you, Dad. | 我觉得他是喜欢你 |
[35:50] | Becky, love? These two nice fish need to get into quarantine. | 亲爱的贝基 这两条鱼需要进到隔离所里面 |
[35:56] | Are you free today, Rebecca darling? | 今天你自由了 亲爱的瑞贝卡 |
[35:58] | Becky, is– Would that work with your schedule? Ow! | 贝基 这在你的日程表上吗 |
[36:01] | She doesn’t understand what I’m saying. | 我觉得她不明白我在说什么 |
[36:03] | All you have to do is imprint with her, mate. | 你只需要和她签订契约就可以了 |
[36:06] | – Imp– What? – Imprint. | – 签什么? – 签契约 |
[36:08] | Look her in the eye and say, “ooo-roo” and she’ll be in sync with you. | 看着她的眼睛说“呜呜” 然后她就会和你同步了 |
[36:12] | – Now look her in the eye. – Yeah. | – 现在看着她的眼睛 – 没错 |
[36:15] | Nemo, I think we should devise an alternate plan. | 尼莫 我觉得我们需要计划一下 |
[36:19] | One that involves staying in the water and someone sane. | 我觉得我们应该留一个人没疯的人在这里 |
[36:22] | Because this bird, this bird… This ain’t the bird! | 因为这鸟– 不这根本不是鸟 |
[36:25] | That’s fine, Dad. And in the meantime, Dory will just forget us. | 这个好 然后多莉就会把我们两个忘了 |
[36:28] | Like you said, it’s what she does best. | 就向你说的 这是他最擅长的了 |
[36:30] | Fine. | 好吧 明白 |
[36:35] | Okay, look her in the eye. Which eye? | 现在我们应该看着她哪只眼睛? |
[36:39] | Just pick one, mate. | 随便选一个 |
[36:41] | Becky. | 贝基 |
[36:47] | Ooh. Ooo-roo. Roo-roo, Becky. | 呜呜 贝基 |
[36:54] | Okay, this is all great. | 这就完成了 |
[36:58] | How exactly is Becky supposed to carry us? | 贝基要怎样抓住我们啊 |
[37:01] | Oh yeah. I almost forgot. Gerald! | 我差点忘记了 杰拉尔德 |
[37:05] | Yeah, Gerald. | 真棒 杰拉尔德 |
[37:07] | Come on, son. | 快过来 儿子 |
[37:09] | Come on, Gerald. Give us your pail, we’ll let you sit on the rock. | 别这样 杰拉尔德 你给我们桶我们就让你坐在这个石头上 |
[37:13] | Yeah, Gerald. We swear it. | 杰拉尔德 我们发誓 |
[37:18] | That’s right. Shimmy on over here. | 这就对了 慢慢的到这个来. |
[37:21] | Come on. You can do it. | 加油 你可以做到的 |
[37:24] | That’s right. | 这就对了 |
[37:25] | Mind you don’t scuff your bum. | 小心别磨到你的屁股了 |
[37:29] | Thank you so much, Gerald. | 非常谢谢你 杰拉尔德 |
[37:32] | Welcome to your time on this rock. | 欢迎你到这块石头上 |
[37:36] | Comfortable, isn’t it? | 舒不舒服啊 |
[37:39] | Time’s up! Get off! | 时间到了 快滚 |
[37:40] | – Off! Off! Off! Off! – Time’s up! Now get off, Gerald! Off! | – 滚滚滚 – 时间已经到了 现在马上离开 |
[37:42] | No, this is nuts! Why do I keep getting talked into insane choices? | 不 这简直疯了 为什么我要选择这个疯狂的方法 |
[37:47] | Good luck! | 祝你们好运 |
[37:53] | Okay, when I tell you you’re gonna– | 当我告诉你你要– |
[37:55] | Yeah. I know. I’m gonna signal with a big splash. | 这个我知道 我等会儿要溅起很大的水花 |
[37:57] | On my mark. Not clear yet. Not clear yet. | 听我口令 现在还不是时候– 再等等 |
[38:02] | – Now? – Not ’til Destiny gives the signal. | – 现在吗? 要等命运的信号 |
[38:05] | You know something? I have no idea why you’re even doing this. | 你知道吗 我现在完全就不知道你想干嘛 |
[38:10] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思? |
[38:11] | It seems like a lot of trouble just to find some more fish. | 看起来你好像很费心思去寻找更多的鱼 |
[38:13] | If I had short-term memory loss… | 要是我有短期失忆症 |
[38:15] | I’d just swim off into the blue and forget everything. | 我就会直接游进大海 然后忘记一切 |
[38:17] | Well I don’t want to do that. I want my family. | 我并不想这样做 我只想找到我的家人 |
[38:19] | Not me, kid. I don’t want anyone to worry about. | 这不是我 我并不想任何人担心我 |
[38:21] | You’re lucky. No memories. No problems. | 你很幸运 没有记忆 没有烦恼 |
[38:25] | Huh. No memories. No problems. | 没有记忆 没有烦恼 |
[38:28] | Still not clear. Still not clear. | 仍然不是时候 |
[38:32] | You don’t have to say when it’s not time. | 你没有必要告诉我这些 |
[38:33] | – Not– – Just tell me when it is time. | – 还是 -等到了时机在告诉我 |
[38:35] | Okay, here we go. And– Wait! | 好了 就现在 不 等等! |
[38:37] | “Here we go. Wait.” Are you serious? | 现在等等? 你认真的吗 |
[38:39] | – Okay, on the count of three. – Don’t count. Just say, “Go.” | – 好的 等我数到三 – 别数数 直接说 |
[38:40] | – Go! Now, now. Do it! Do it! – What? Okay, okay. | – 就现在 快 – 什么? 好 我知道了 |
[38:43] | – Wow. Look at that! I mean– – That’s the signal. | – 哇 看那里 我的意思– 那就是信号 |
[38:45] | Go, go, go! That’s the signal! | 快 那就是信号 |
[38:52] | Now remember, Destiny said follow the signs | 记得 命运说要跟着路标 |
[38:55] | – to the Open Ocean exhibit. | 去开放性海洋展馆 |
[38:57] | I can’t see squat, so it’s your job to look for it. | 我看不到路 所以你的任务就是帮我看路 |
[39:00] | Got it. Follow the signs to Open Ocean. | 明白了 跟着去展馆的路标 |
[39:02] | I’m just gonna repeat it, okay? That should work. | 我一直重复这句话 这应该就不会忘了 |
[39:04] | Follow the signs to Open Ocean. Follow the signs to Open Ocean. | 跟着路标 跟着路标 |
[39:07] | Mm. Go right! Follow the signs to Open Ocean. | 现在右转 跟着路标 |
[39:10] | Follow the signs to Open Ocean. Follow the signs to Open Ocean. Left! | 跟着路标 跟着路标 现在左转 |
[39:13] | – Follow the signs to Open Ocean. – And steer clear of people, will you? | – 跟着路标 – 还要注意别撞到人 你可以吗 |
[39:16] | Especially kids. I don’t want to be touched. | 特别是孩子 我不想被碰到 |
[39:18] | Sh! Do not mess me up! | 别打扰我! |
[39:22] | Oh, poor baby. Let me get that for you. Here you– Oh! | 噢 可怜的孩子 我帮你捡起来 |
[39:27] | Oh my. Ugh. | 我的天啊 |
[39:29] | Where do we go? Where do we go? | 怎么走? 怎么走? |
[39:31] | Oh, sorry! Okay, I was looking, looking… | 对不起 我正在看 |
[39:34] | Roo-roo, Becky! Drop us anywhere. We’re okay. | 贝基 随便哪里把我们放下都可以的 |
[39:37] | Just wait, Dad. I think she’s looking for a place to land. | 等等 爸 我觉得她在找地方降落 |
[39:40] | She’s confused, Nemo. She doesn’t even know which way to look. | 她现在不知道在卡哪条路 尼莫 |
[39:50] | Wait, Becky. What are you doing? Ooo-roo. Ooo-roo-roo-roo-roo. | 等等 贝基 你要干嘛 |
[39:56] | Okay. I was going somewhere. The question is where. | 好的 我的问题是我们现在要去哪里 |
[40:00] | Which way? Do you see the sign? | 到底哪条路 你真的有在路标吗? |
[40:01] | I’m looking. I’m looking. Something to something gets me to my family! | 我在看这肯定有路通向我家的 |
[40:05] | “The world’s most powerful pair of–“ | 世界上最厉害的望远镜 |
[40:08] | I know that. Why do I know that? It’s another memory. | 我知道这个 但是为什么我知道这个 |
[40:11] | Hank, we need to go that way! Left. Go left. | 汉克 我们需要左转 |
[40:18] | Becky! Ooo-roo. Ooo-roo. | 贝基 呜呜~~~ |
[40:20] | She can’t hear you, Dad. | 爸爸 他听不到你讲话 |
[40:22] | All right. New plan. We have to get closer to Becky so she can hear us. | 好 现在的计划是 接近贝基 好让他能听到我们讲话 |
[40:27] | I don’t think we should move the pail. | 我不觉得我们应该移动这个水桶 |
[40:30] | Nemo. Without me Becky’s lost. | 尼莫 没有我的话 贝基会迷路的 |
[40:34] | Dad, just trust her. | 爸 你就不能相信贝基吗? |
[40:36] | Trust her? So she can forget us all together? | 相信她? 他都忘了我们是一伙儿的了 |
[40:39] | – I trust Becky. – You trust her? Becky’s eating a cup! | – 我相信她 – 你相信她现在在吃爆米花啊 |
[40:44] | Becky! Becky! Ooo-roo! Whoa! | 贝基 贝基 呜呜 |
[40:57] | Well, at least we’re not stuck in the bucket any more. | 至少我们再也不会被困在那个水桶里面了 |
[41:03] | Or on top of quarantine. | 或者隔离所的上面 |
[41:06] | The baby otter talk is beginning now. | 小水獭的对话开始了 |
[41:08] | Why, thanks, Sigourney Weaver. Hey, who wants to learn about otters? | 谢谢西格妮·韦弗 谁想知道关于水獭的事 |
[41:14] | Looking for the world’s most powerful pair of glasses. | 世界上最厉害的望远镜在哪 |
[41:16] | Otters! | 水獭! |
[41:18] | – Welcome, it’s a huge cuddle party! – Cuddle party! I’m in! | – 欢迎来到抱抱派对 – 我也要加入宝宝派对 |
[41:22] | Where are we? Are we close to Open Ocean? | 我们在哪 海洋展馆还有多远 |
[41:25] | Uh, yes. I think– Well, I don’t know. But I saw that other sign so– | 我不知道 但是我看见了其他路标 |
[41:27] | What? What other sign? | 什么? 其它路标? |
[41:28] | The world’s most powerful pair of glasses. | 世界上最厉害的望远镜 |
[41:30] | What? What are you talking about? Why would we follow that sign? | 什么? 为什么你要跟着这个路标? |
[41:33] | Well, because I remembered it. | 因为我记得这个路标 |
[41:35] | No. That wasn’t the plan. Ow! | 不 这不是计划的一部分 |
[41:39] | All right, that’s it! You have wasted my time! | 好吧 就这样吧 你只会浪费我的时间 |
[41:42] | – Wait. No. – That transport truck leaves at dawn… | – 等等 – 那卡车傍晚就会走了 |
[41:44] | and I’m not missing it, so give me your tag. | 而我并不留念这个 所以给我你的标签 |
[41:46] | Wait. No, I remembered that sign. | 不 我想起来了那个路标了 |
[41:48] | – So? – So I’m remembering more… | – 所以呢? – 所以我就会想起来更多– |
[41:49] | and more and I feel like my memory’s getting better. I think we should– | 我觉得我的记忆力现在更好了 我想我应该– |
[41:52] | No! Your memory is not working. You can’t remember anything. | 不 你的记忆没用 你记不起来任何事情 |
[41:55] | It’s probably how you lost your family in the first place! | 这可能就是为什么你会和你家人走散的原因 |
[42:00] | All right, look, let’s just take it down a notch. Just give me the tag and– | 好的 你听着 我们就在此分别吧 你只要给我的标签就可以了 |
[42:04] | You know something, for a guy with three hearts you’re not very nice. | 你知道吗? 对于一条章鱼来说三颗心脏可能不是什么好事 |
[42:08] | Three hearts? What are you talking about? I don’t have three hearts. | 三颗心脏? 你在讲什么啊 我怎么可能有三颗心脏啊 |
[42:10] | – Yes, you do. – I don’t! | – 你的确有 – 不 我没有 |
[42:11] | – You do! – Don’t! | – 你有 – 我没有 |
[42:12] | – Do! – Stop saying that! | – 你就是有 – 别再说了 |
[42:14] | Fun fact- the octopus has three hearts. | 有趣的是 章鱼都有三颗心脏 |
[42:17] | Two pump blood to the gills while the third pumps… | 两颗腮心泵通过两腮的血 而第三颗心泵 |
[42:19] | – blood throughout the body. – Wait! | – 身体中的血 等等! |
[42:24] | You know, someone with three hearts shouldn’t be so mean. | 你知道的 有个颗心脏的人会比较小气 |
[42:26] | And it’s mean to say that I would lose someone I love! | 换句话说 就是他可能会失去他爱的人 |
[42:30] | I did not lose them! Hank? | 我们有失去他们 汉克 |
[42:35] | Hank? Hank? | 汉克? 汉克!! |
[42:38] | – Han-s. – No. Not Hans. I’m looking for Hank. | – 手 – 不 不是手 我是在找汉克 |
[42:41] | – Han-s. – Hank. With a “k.” Hank. | – 手 – 是汉克 是有“k”的 |
[42:43] | – Hands! – Hands? Oh, oh, oh, hands! | – 手! – 手? 啊 手! |
[42:50] | Hank! Hank? | 汉克 汉克!! |
[42:52] | My arm! | 我的手臂! |
[42:53] | Hank! | 汉克!! |
[42:57] | Where are you? Hank! | 你在哪里? |
[42:59] | Oh! Ahh! Can you please help me? I’m looking for– | 你能帮我找找– |
[43:04] | Please help me. I’ve lost my friend Frank. I’m sorry, not Frank. | 你能帮帮我吗? 我和我的朋友弗兰克走散了 对不起 是汉克 |
[43:06] | You’re in my space! | 这是我的洞 |
[43:08] | He’s an octopus. No, septo– Septopus. That’s right. | 他是一只八爪鱼 不 是七爪鱼才对 |
[43:11] | He’s a septopus. Septopus. Septopus. Septopus. | 他是一直七爪鱼 |
[43:13] | One, two, three, four, five, six, s– Septopus! He’s camouflaged! | 一二三四五六– 七爪鱼! 他藏起来了 |
[43:20] | Hank. Come on, Hank! Let’s get out of here. | 汉克 快 我们需要离开这里 |
[43:22] | Dory, what are you doing? | 多莉 你在干嘛啊 |
[43:24] | Hank! What’s the plan? | 汉克 我们的计划是什么? |
[43:28] | The plan is I’m gonna stay here forever. | 计划就是我要在这里一辈子 哪也不去 |
[43:30] | Okay. Good plan. | 这是个好计划 |
[43:33] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry, Hank. I’m sorry. I can’t remember right. | 对不起 汉克 对不起 我的记忆不是很好 |
[43:37] | – Sweetie. Sweetie. – Oh, watch out, kelpcake. | – 亲爱的 – 小心 小海带 |
[43:40] | Oh, watch where you’re going. | 看清楚你要去的是哪里 |
[43:42] | I’m sorry, Daddy. I’m sorry I can’t remember right. | 对不起 爸爸 我的记忆不是很好 |
[43:46] | Oh, sweetie. Sweetie, you don’t need to be sorry. | 噢 亲爱的 你没有必要说对不起 |
[43:51] | You know what you need to do? Just keep swimming. | 你知道你需要做什么吗? 你只需要一直向前就可以了 |
[43:55] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[43:57] | And I bet you can remember that because we’re just– | 而且我打赌你一定记得这个 我们– |
[44:01] | We’re gonna sing a song about it. | 我们将会把这个编成一首歌 |
[44:03] | Just keep swimming Just keep swimming | 一直向前 一直向前 |
[44:06] | Just keep swimming Swimming, swimming | 一直向前 向前 向前 |
[44:09] | What do we do? We swim | 我们该做什么? 我们应该向前 |
[44:11] | Swim, swim, swim We swim | 向前 向前 前 前 前 |
[44:14] | – We swim, swim, swim – Just keep swimming | – 我们向前 向前 – 只要向前 |
[44:19] | My parents taught me that song! | 这首歌是我父母教我的 |
[44:21] | We sang it as a family. | 我们是一家人一起唱的 |
[44:23] | All this time I thought I made it up! | 我总是觉得这首歌是我自己写的 |
[44:24] | – What song? – Just keep swimming. | – 什么歌? – 《一直向前》 |
[44:26] | Hank, we’ve just got to keep swimming. | 汉克 我觉得我们应该一直往前游 |
[44:28] | What? No way! Listen to me, it’s too dangerous to move. | 什么?我才不呢 听我说 现在出去太危险 |
[44:32] | No, you listen to me. I know you’re scared, but you can’t give up. | 是你听我说 我知道你怕 但是你不能放弃 |
[44:35] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[44:36] | Just keep swimming Just keep swimming | 一直向前 一直向前 |
[44:39] | My mom wrote this song for me | 我妈妈为我写的歌 |
[44:43] | It’s gonna get us out of here ?/i> | 这将会带我们离开这里 |
[44:45] | Sing with me, Hank. Come on. | 歌曲与我同在 汉克 你也一起啊 |
[44:47] | I’m coming, Mommy. I’m coming, Daddy! | 我来了妈妈 爸爸! |
[44:49] | – We’re gonna be okay. – Stop! | – 我们不会有事的 – 快停下来 |
[44:51] | Turn back. | 快回头 |
[44:53] | Turn back! | 快回头! |
[44:54] | You’re headed right for Poker’s Cove. | 这条是去扑克湾的路啊 |
[44:57] | Poker’s Cove. | 扑克湾! |
[45:00] | – Poker’s Cove? – Incoming! | – 扑克湾? – 来啦! |
[45:05] | Stop it! | 快停下! |
[45:07] | Oh, what is this? | 卧槽 这是什么? |
[45:12] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[45:13] | That’s okay. Everybody does it. Nothing to be ashamed of. | 这没什么 章鱼都会喷墨 不用不好意思 |
[45:21] | Hank? Oh, Hank. There you are. | 汉克? 噢 你在这里啊 汉克 |
[45:24] | Wow. You got us out of there. | 哇 你看 你讲我们两个带到这里了 |
[45:28] | Huh. I did. | 什么? 我? |
[45:31] | I got us out of there. | 我将我们带到这里的? |
[45:34] | I mean, technically you also got us in there. | 我的意思是从技术上来说 你将我们带到这里了 |
[45:36] | But if you hadn’t I’m not sure we would have gotten here. | 不过 如果你没有那么做 我不确定我们是不是会被带到这里 |
[45:42] | Echolocation. Echolocation! | 回声定位? 回声定位! |
[45:45] | The world’s most powerful pair of glasses. We found it! | 我们找到了世界上最厉害的望远镜! |
[45:48] | No. You found that. | 不 你是找到了那个 |
[45:56] | Welcome to the Open Ocean. | 欢迎来到开放性海洋展馆 |
[46:00] | Home. | 我的家 |
[46:03] | Ooo-roo. Ooo-roo, ooo-roo. Ooo-roo. Ooo-roo. | 呜呜~~~ |
[46:08] | Ooo-roo. Ooo-roo. Ooo-roo, ooo-roo! | 呜呜~~~ |
[46:10] | Dad, stop. She’s not coming back. | 爸爸别叫了 她不会回来的 |
[46:12] | She might. Ooo-roo, ooo-roo! | 她还是可能会回来的 呜呜~ |
[46:13] | Dad! You made her feel like she couldn’t do it. | 爸 是你让她觉得她做不到的 |
[46:23] | You’re not talking about Becky, are you? | 我知道你不是在说贝基 |
[46:27] | I miss Dory. | 我想多莉了 |
[46:29] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[46:35] | The truth is, I’m just so worried about her. | 但是真相是 我能做的也就仅仅只有担心了 |
[46:38] | She’s the one who should be worried about us. | 可是现在要轮到我们被她担心了 |
[46:41] | Well, she would definitely have an idea of what to do if she were here. | 是啊 这时候如果她在这里 她肯定会想出办法出去 |
[46:44] | I don’t know how she does that. | 我都不知道她会怎想 |
[46:46] | I don’t think she knows, Dad. She just does. | 我都不觉得她会想怎么做 她只是去做 |
[46:50] | Well, then we’ll just have to think. | 那么我们只需要思考 |
[46:54] | – What would Dory do? – What would Dory do? | – 多莉会怎么做? – 多莉会怎么做? |
[46:57] | Yeah! What would Dory do? | 是啊 多莉会怎么做? |
[46:59] | She would assess her situation, and then she’d evaluate… | 她会眼观六路 耳听八方 |
[47:02] | then she would analyse her options– | 然后做出正确的选择 |
[47:04] | Dad, that’s “what would Marlin do.” | 爸 那是“马林会怎么做” |
[47:07] | Right, that’s what I would do. She wouldn’t even think twice. | 是啊 那是我会怎么做 她甚至不会二次思考 |
[47:09] | She would just look at the first thing she sees and– | 她就只看到她第一眼看到的 她会看到– |
[47:24] | Dory would do it. | 多莉就会那样干 |
[47:29] | Nemo, hold on to me. | 尼莫 抓住我 |
[47:36] | Hey, it’s working! Whoa! | 这个方法真的有效! |
[47:43] | Just keep gasping. | 保持呼吸 |
[47:53] | – Are you okay? – Yeah! What would Dory do now? | – 你还好吗 – 我没事 多莉现在又会怎么做 |
[47:55] | Who’s Dory? | 谁是多莉 |
[47:58] | Oh boy. Are we happy to see you. | 我们很高兴见到你 |
[48:00] | Happy to see me? I’m happy to see you! | 会很高兴见到我? 我也很高兴见到你们 |
[48:03] | I haven’t had anyone to talk to in years. | 我今年还没有和别人说过话呢 |
[48:05] | Years? Wow. | 一整年? |
[48:07] | Unfortunately we can’t stay long. We have to go because– | 但是很不幸的是 我们不能久留 我们必须得离开 因为– |
[48:09] | Now why would you want to go? You just landed. | 为什么你现在就要离开 你刚刚才到这里啊 |
[48:12] | Stay a while. Tell me all about yourself. | 待久一点吧 告诉我你的故事 |
[48:15] | I would love to, but my son and I have to get to quarantine, so– | 我是很想啦 但是我和我的儿子必须要去隔离所 |
[48:18] | – Wonderful thing to have a son. – Yeah it is. | – 有个儿子很棒对吧 – 是啊 |
[48:20] | Of course I don’t have a family. I dated a nice scallop for a while. | 可是我没有家庭 我只和一只漂亮的扇贝约会过 |
[48:24] | – That’s fascinating, but– – But scallops have eyes. | – 这真棒 – 但是扇贝是有眼睛的 |
[48:26] | And she was looking for something different. I’m kidding! | 然后他觉得我和想象中的不太一样 我开玩笑的 |
[48:28] | Well, not about scallops having eyes. They do. | 我不是说扇贝没有眼睛 他们是有 |
[48:30] | And they see into your soul and they break your heart. | 而且还能看穿你的灵魂 看破你的心 |
[48:32] | Oh, Shelley! Why? Why? | 啊 我的雪莱啊 为什么要这样对我 |
[48:37] | Now what would Dory do? | 多莉现在又会怎么做 |
[48:40] | Come with us as we explore | 和我们一起探索 |
[48:42] | the mysterious world of the Open Ocean. | 开放性海洋展馆里的秘密 |
[48:47] | – Okay, Hank, follow me. – You’re in a cup. | – 好 汉克 跟我来 – 别忘了你在杯子里 |
[48:49] | Right. I’ll follow you then. | 好吧 那我跟你走 |
[49:03] | – Wait. – An octopus has three hearts. | – 等等 – 一只章鱼有三个心脏? |
[49:07] | Huh. That’s a fun fact. | 这是个有趣的事情 |
[49:19] | We’re here. This is really happening. | 我们到了 我不敢相信这是真的 |
[49:21] | Sh! | 嘘~ |
[49:33] | Well, looks like this is it, kid. Now I got a truck to catch. | 看起来就是这里了 现在 我还要去赶车 |
[49:36] | Wait! Wait! I had something for you. | 等等 我有东西要给你 |
[49:41] | – Tag. – The tag. Right! | – 标签 -没错 就是标签 |
[49:51] | You know, I think I’m gonna remember you. | 你知道吗 我感觉不会忘记你的 |
[49:57] | Oh, you’ll forget me in a heartbeat, kid. | 不 孩子 一次心跳后你就会忘了我的 |
[50:00] | Three heartbeats. | 不 是三次心跳之后 |
[50:03] | I’ll have a hard time forgetting you though. | 而我却要用很长一段时间来忘记你来过我的生命中 |
[50:10] | My parents are actually down there. | 我的父母肯定就在下面 |
[50:17] | You okay? | 你准备好了吗? |
[50:20] | I’m ready. | 我准备好了 |
[50:21] | Yeah, I think you are. | 我想你也是 |
[50:35] | Where are they? Where are they? Where are they? Okay. Okay. | 他们在哪? |
[50:45] | Pardon me. Oh. Hi. Hello. Have you seen a mom and a dad without me? | 对不起 我我想问你一下 你有见过我的父母吗 |
[50:50] | Excuse me. Have you seen a couple? | 对不起 请问你们又见到一堆情侣吗 |
[50:52] | They’re old like you. | 他们像你们一样老 |
[50:54] | Not old like you, but older than you even. | 甚至比你们还老 |
[50:56] | Okay. Bye. | 好吧 没事了 |
[50:57] | Hi. Do you know anyone who lost a kid a long time ago that would be me? | 你知道谁家丢了个孩子吗 那很可能是我 |
[51:03] | I don’t know how long ago exact– Okay. You’re in a hurry. | 我不知道是多久以前了 好吧 你看起来很忙 |
[51:06] | – Ho, ho! Watch where you’re going. – Oh sorry. | – 看路 – 对不起 |
[51:15] | It’s our goal that every animal we rescue and care for… | 我们的目标是拯救和保护所有的动物 |
[51:19] | will eventually return home to where they belong. | 让它们回到属于他们的那个家 |
[51:27] | Shells. | 贝壳 |
[51:28] | And there we go. Now, if you ever get lost, Dory… | 没错 放这就好了 如果你走失了 |
[51:32] | You just follow the shells. | 你就跟着贝壳走 |
[51:34] | Hey, look! Shells! | 看 贝壳 |
[51:43] | Follow the shells. | 跟着贝壳走? |
[51:57] | – Hey, I live there. – Yes, yes indeed. | – 我住这啊 – 没错 你就住这 |
[52:01] | My home. That’s my home! | 我的家? 那是我的家! |
[52:05] | Mom! Dad! | 爸爸 妈妈! |
[52:08] | Okay, kelpcake. Now count to ten. | 小海带 现在开始数十声吧 |
[52:11] | One, two, three… | 一 二 三 — |
[52:15] | Four… | 四– |
[52:17] | You’re welcome. | 谢谢你~ |
[52:19] | Who are you talking to, kelpcake? | 小海带 你和谁说话啊 |
[52:21] | My pipe pal, Destiny! | 我的管友 命运 |
[52:27] | Mom? Dad? | 妈妈! 爸爸! |
[52:39] | Mommy loves purple shells. | 妈妈喜欢紫色的贝壳 |
[52:49] | – Mommy? – What’s going to happen to her? | – 妈妈 – 她以后要怎么办啊 |
[52:53] | There, there, Jenny. | 珍妮 我在里呢 |
[52:55] | Oh no, don’t cry, Mommy. Don’t cry. | 别哭 妈妈 别哭 |
[52:58] | Do you think she’s– That she can make it on her own, Charlie? | 查理 你觉得她能照顾你自己吗 |
[53:01] | Oh, honey. It’ll be okay. | 噢 亲爱的 一切都会好起来的 |
[53:06] | Mommy loves purple shells. | 妈妈喜欢紫色的贝壳 |
[53:19] | – Dory! – Dory? | – 多莉! – 多莉? |
[53:20] | – Dory! – Mommy? | – 多莉! – 妈妈? |
[53:23] | – Dory! – Mommy! Daddy! | – 多里! – 妈妈!爸爸! |
[53:29] | My parents… | 我的父母– |
[53:32] | I… I lost them. | 我失去了他们 |
[53:42] | It was my fault. | 是我的错 |
[53:45] | – Where’s your tag? – Huh? | – 你的标签呢 – 蛤? |
[53:47] | Your tag. It’s missing. That why you’re not in quarantine? | 你的标签不见了 那为什么你不在隔离所里面啊 |
[53:51] | – Quarantine? – Yeah! | – 隔离所? – 是啊 |
[53:52] | That’s where they took all the blue tangs. Isn’t that right, Bill? | 他们把全部的蓝色小鱼都带走了 是吗? 比利 |
[53:56] | Yep. The blue tangs are getting their own exhibit in Cleveland. | 是啊 蓝色小雨门会被送到在克利夫兰的展馆 |
[53:59] | Being shipped out on a truck at the crack of dawn. Must be nice. | 傍晚的时候他们就要被送走了 可肯定很棒 |
[54:02] | What? No! No, my parents are back in quarantine? | 什么? 不!我的父母由回到了隔离所? |
[54:05] | They’re being shipped to Cleveland? But I just got here! | 他们要被送去克利夫兰了 而我却在这里! |
[54:08] | I’ve got to get to them. They don’t know I’m here. | 他们不知道我在这里 我要去找他们 |
[54:09] | Don’t worry, it’s easy to get to quarantine. | 别着急 这里很荣誉去到隔离所的. |
[54:12] | You can just go through the pipes, honey. | 你只要穿过这个水罐就可以了 |
[54:16] | Oh. Oh I can’t do that. | 噢! 不 我做不到 |
[54:19] | – Why not? – I’ll forget where I’m going. | – 为什么 – 我会忘记我在什么位置的 |
[54:22] | And I can’t be somewhere where I have nobody to help me. | 没有人帮助我 我哪都去不了 |
[54:25] | – Well, then I guess you’re stuck here. – You’re not helping, Bill. | – 那我觉得不会被困在这里 – 你这样说帮不了他 比利 |
[54:28] | Just go in there if you want to. You’ll be fine. | 如果你想去那就去吧 你不会有事的 |
[54:35] | Oh boy. | 噢 天啊 |
[54:37] | Could you tell me how to get there? Through the pipes? | 你能告诉我进去之后怎么走吗 |
[54:41] | Sure, honey. It’s two lefts and then a right. Simple. | 当然 进去之后左转两次 然后一直走就可以到了 |
[54:49] | Okay. | 好的 |
[54:52] | Two lefts and a right. I can do this. | 左转两次然后直走 我可以做到的 |
[54:55] | Two lefts and a right. Okay. Don’t forget. | 左转两次然后直走 我不会忘的 |
[55:04] | Two lefts and a right. Two lefts and a right. | 左转两次然后直走 |
[55:07] | Two lefts and a right. Two lefts and a right. Two lefts and a right. | 左转两次然后直走 |
[55:13] | Two lefts and a right? Shoot. | 左转两次然后直走? |
[55:18] | Left and a right. Wait. Did I already take a left? | 左转然后再右转 等等 我是不是已经左转了 |
[55:22] | Oh no. It’s happening. Okay, hold on. Hold on, hold on, hold on. | 噢不 我已经左转了 没事的 我再游回去 |
[55:26] | Which way? Where am I going? I can’t remember. Okay. | 到底哪条路 我要去哪里 我记不起来了 |
[55:31] | Okay. I’m lost. It’s too hard. I can’t remember. | 好吧 我迷路了 这对我来说根本不可能啊 |
[55:32] | I’m forgetting everything. | 我的所有记忆正在被抹去 |
[55:34] | I’m gonna be stuck forever in the pipes. The pipes! The pipe pals. | 我将会被永远的困在这个水管里面 水管? 管友! |
[55:38] | Pipe pals? Pipe pals! | 管友? 管友! |
[55:40] | – And…swim, swim, swim. – Yeah, I don’t know about this. | – 继续游 我没说就不要停 – 我是真的看不清路 |
[55:44] | Trust me, I won’t let you hit anything. Wall! | 相信我 我不会让你撞到头的 小心墙! |
[55:48] | What’s the point? I’ll never learn to get around! | 这是什么鬼? 我永远都学不会避让的 |
[55:50] | You better! If you can’t do it in here you’ll never do it out in the ocean. | 你最好这在游泳池里面学会避让 不然到了大海里面就更不可能了 |
[55:52] | Now really focus, okay? Wall! | 现在你要集中注意力了 小心墙! |
[55:55] | Destiny! | 命运! |
[55:56] | Dory? Hello? | 多莉? 我在~ |
[55:58] | I’m lost in the pipes and my parents are in quarantine! | 我在水管里面迷路了 我的父母在隔离所~ |
[56:02] | Hang on, Dory! Bailey! You’ve got to use your echolocation! | 坚持住多莉~ 贝利 你赶快用你的回声定位看看她在什么位置 |
[56:06] | You know it’s broken! | 你知道那那已经不管用了的 |
[56:07] | Just stop it, and try the “Ooh” thing Dory talked about, will you? | 别废话 赶快用你的回声定位看看多莉说的那个在哪 |
[56:09] | – But I don’t think I can– – Don’t bail on me, Bailey! | – 但是我不觉得我可以 – 别废话 贝利 |
[56:13] | Ooh! | 呜呜~~~ |
[56:17] | Ooh! Ooh! | 呜呜~~~ |
[56:18] | Come on, Bailey. What did you just tell me, huh? Really focus! | 加油啊 贝利 你和我说过的 要集中注意力 |
[56:21] | Ooh! I feel stupid. | 我感觉这样好傻啊 |
[56:23] | – Bailey. – Sorry. Ooh! | – 贝利 – 对不起 |
[56:25] | – Hello? – Here! | – 有人在吗? – 有 |
[56:27] | We’re here! | 我们在~ |
[56:29] | – Guys– Ooh! Guys– Ooh! – What? What is it? | – 朋友们! -什么? 怎么了? |
[56:33] | I’m getting something! Ooh! Here we go! Ooh! Oh yes! Ooh! | 我看到了 开始可以用了 这真爽啊 |
[56:37] | I can see the quarantine! This is amazing! | 我看到隔离所了 这棒极了 |
[56:42] | Ooh! I can see everything! And I can see you! | 我能看到一切 我也能看到你 |
[56:46] | He can see you! | 他能看到你~ |
[56:48] | My life’s a rainbow! Can you see me? | 我的人生一片光明了 你能看到我吗? |
[56:50] | Right, it doesn’t work that way. | 好吧 这真傻 |
[56:52] | – Bailey! – Okay! Tell Dory to go left! | – 贝利 – 告诉多莉左转 |
[56:54] | He says go left! | 他说左转~ |
[56:56] | Left? | 左? |
[56:59] | – Ooh! Straight! – Straight! | – 往前走 – 往前走~ |
[57:01] | – Straight! – Ooh! Go right! | – 直走 – 现在右转 |
[57:03] | – Right! – Right! | – 右转? – 好的? |
[57:06] | Ooh! I’m light-headed! Ooh! Wait. Ooh! | 我现在有点头晕 等等 |
[57:09] | I’m picking up something else. Hold on! Let me zoom out. | 我好像还看到了什么? 坚持住 让我再看看 |
[57:11] | Zzz… | 滋– |
[57:13] | Holy Neptune, she’s not alone! Ooh! | 我去了个海王星的 水管里别人 |
[57:15] | – What is it? – I can’t tell! But it’s coming for her. | – 那是什么 – 我说不出来 但是他们正在朝她游过去 |
[57:17] | Oh no! Dory, swim! Swim the other way! | 多莉快游 往反方向游 |
[57:21] | – What? Where? – What? Where? | – 什么? 哪里 – 什么? 哪里? |
[57:23] | – Go right! – Right! | – 快右转 – 右转 |
[57:26] | No, my right! Oh no! She’s heading right towards it! | 不 是我的右边 她现在往他们那里游了 |
[57:29] | No! Dory, turn around! | 不多莉 快掉头 |
[57:32] | That’s great, Dory! You’re headed right toward us! | 没错就是这样 多莉 你现在往我们这个方向游了 |
[57:35] | What? You want me to go right? | 什么? 你想让我右转? |
[57:37] | No! No! Not right. Oh, I can’t look! | 不不不 不是右边 噢 我看不到了 |
[57:43] | – Dory! – Marlin? | – 多莉? – 马林? |
[57:44] | – I knew it! You’re okay! – Oh my gosh! | – 我就知道你没事 – 我的天啊 |
[57:46] | It’s consuming her! It’s eating her alive! | 他们正在吞下她 正在吃她啊 |
[57:51] | – You’re okay! – You found me! How did you find me? | – 你没事! – 你们找到我了! 你们怎么做到的? |
[57:54] | There was a crazy clam. He wouldn’t stop talking. | 那有一只疯了的扇贝 一直说一直说停不下来 |
[57:56] | We just slowly backed away from him and into these pipes. | 我们只能慢慢的离开他 然后进到水管利里面 |
[58:00] | And then we just started looking. | 然后我们就只是在四处看就找到你了 |
[58:01] | Dory! I’m sorry! | 多莉 对不起~ |
[58:04] | Okay, what was that? | 那到底是什么? |
[58:06] | Hang on. I got to take this. | 别急 我在处理这个 |
[58:07] | It’s okay! Sorry for what? | 我没事 你干嘛要道歉 |
[58:10] | What? You’re okay? | 什么? 你没事? |
[58:12] | – Yes! – I found Marlin and Nemo! | – 厉害了 – 我找到马林和尼莫了 |
[58:15] | Dad! Did you hear that? Dory really does speak whale. | 爸 你听到了吗? 多莉真的会讲鲸语 |
[58:18] | I heard. | 我有耳朵 |
[58:19] | It’s bringing back some very bad memories so let’s get out of here. | 这会让我想起一些不好的事 所以 我们赶快离开这里 |
[58:22] | I say we go this way. Follow me. It’s time to head home! | 我们走这条路 跟我来 我们是时候回家了 |
[58:26] | Wait, wait, wait! Um… My parents are here. | 等等 我的父母在这里 |
[58:30] | – They are? – You found your parents? | – 他们在? – 你找到你的父母了? |
[58:32] | Well, not exactly. No. I mean not yet, but, um, I know where they are. | 其实不算是 我的意思是还没找到 但是我知道他们在哪里 |
[58:36] | I don’t know exactly how to get there, but I know that– I’m getting help– | 而我也不知道怎么到哪里 但是我知道我现在需要一点帮助? |
[58:41] | – Down to quarantine. – Quarantine. | – 怎么去隔离所? – 隔离所 |
[58:42] | That’s it! Oh, and I met this septopus, super cranky… | 就是这样 还有我见过七爪鱼了 超级古怪 |
[58:46] | but secretly kind of sweet, and he got me into the exhibit… The exhibit. | 但是 又是还是很暖的 他还带我去到了展馆– 展馆? |
[58:54] | Dory? | 多莉? |
[58:56] | Do you think my parents will want to see me? | 你们觉得我的父母会想见我吗? |
[58:58] | What? Why wouldn’t they want to see you? | 什么鬼? 他们怎么会不想啊 |
[59:01] | Because… I lost them? | 因为 我弄丢了他们 |
[59:05] | Dory, your parents are going to be overjoyed to see you. | 多莉 你的父母见到你会很激动的 |
[59:10] | They’re going to have missed… everything about you. | 他们会思念所有关于你的以前 |
[59:13] | – Really? – Do you know how we found you? | – 真的吗? 你知道我们怎么找到你的吗? |
[59:16] | – Something about a clam? Or… – No. | – 一个扇贝告你你们的? – 不是 |
[59:18] | – No, an oyster. – No. | – 那就是一个牡蛎 – 也不是 |
[59:19] | – Mollusc? – No. | – 水母? – 不是 |
[59:20] | – Something? – No. | – 一些不可描述的东西? – 也不是 |
[59:21] | – I don’t… No? – No clam. | – 我真的不知道 – 不是扇贝 |
[59:22] | We were having a very hard time until Nemo thought… | 我有有段很艰难的时间 直到我儿子说 |
[59:25] | “What would Dory do?” | 多莉会怎么做 |
[59:28] | Why would you say that? | 为什么我会那样说 |
[59:29] | Because ever since I’ve met you, you’ve shown me how to do… | 因为自从我们认识 你就有告诉我 怎么做 |
[59:32] | stuff I never dreamed of doing. Crazy things! | 我想都没有想过的东西 疯狂的事情 |
[59:37] | Outsmarting sharks and jumping jellyfish. | 智取鲨鱼和在水母上跳舞 |
[59:42] | And finding my son. You made all that happen. | 还有帮我找到我的儿子 这些事情都是你干的 |
[59:48] | Really? I didn’t know you thought that. Unless I forgot. | 真么吗?我都不知道你会这样想 除非我忘记了 |
[59:54] | No, you didn’t forget. I never told you. | 不你没有忘记 是我从来没有告诉过你 |
[59:58] | And I’m sorry about that. | 对此 我很抱歉 |
[1:00:02] | But, Dory, because of who you are, you are about to find your parents. | 正因为你叫多莉 你才会找到你的父母 |
[1:00:10] | And when you do that, you’ll be home. | 而当你找到你的父母的时候 你就已经在家了 |
[1:00:28] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[1:00:30] | Does this mean we have to say goodbye to Dory? | 这是不是就意味着我们必须要想多莉说再见了 |
[1:00:35] | Yes, Nemo. We do. | 是的 尼莫 |
[1:00:57] | Hey, so how much more we got left to load? | 我们要有多少要装上车的? |
[1:00:59] | Uh, just this last row. | 没了 这已经是最后一箱了 |
[1:01:01] | The sooner we finish, the sooner this truck gets to Cleveland. | 我们就快搬完了车也快要开了 |
[1:01:03] | – Watch the turn. – Watch what? Ow! | – 小心拐角 – 小心什么? |
[1:01:06] | – Too late. – Okay, I think we’re close. Whee! | – 太晚了 – 我想我们就快要到了 |
[1:01:11] | Hi! | 你们好! |
[1:01:12] | Is this quarantine? | 这里就是隔离所? |
[1:01:13] | Yes! This is it! We’re in quarantine! | 是啊 我们在隔离所 |
[1:01:15] | My parents are here! | 我的父母在这里 |
[1:01:18] | Where are we going? Hey, what– | 我们要去哪? |
[1:01:19] | No, why are we going towards the door? | 我们到底为什么要去门口啊 |
[1:01:21] | – We are all better! – Yay! | 我们全部都会更好的 |
[1:01:23] | I feel fantastic! | 我感觉棒极了 |
[1:01:26] | Dude. | 嘿 |
[1:01:29] | My family! Come on, let’s go! Excuse me. | 我的家人! 快 我们要离开这里了 对不起~ |
[1:01:33] | Dory, wait a minute! | 多莉 再等一下! |
[1:01:37] | I’m coming Mommy! I’m coming Daddy! | 我来了 爸爸 |
[1:01:42] | Whoo-hoo! Almost home. Almost home. I’m almost home. | 就快要到家了 快要到家了 |
[1:01:45] | I think I’m getting the hang of this! Oh! | 我想我快要到了 |
[1:01:52] | I hear footsteps. | 我听到了脚步声 |
[1:01:56] | – Hank! – Quiet. | – 汉克? – 安静 |
[1:01:58] | Hank, we need to get in that tank. That rhymed. | 汉克 我们必须要到那个水箱里面 噢 这真押韵 |
[1:02:00] | – Why? – Her parents are there! | – 为什么? – 她的父母在那里面 |
[1:02:04] | Look, you’ve got three minutes to get everyone in this cup with you… | 你有三分钟时间去见他们 |
[1:02:08] | and then I’m on that truck to Cleveland, got it? | 之后我就会上车去克利夫兰 知道了吗 |
[1:02:10] | Got it. | 知道了 |
[1:02:15] | Oh boy. | 天啊 |
[1:02:21] | Mom? Dad? | 妈妈? 爸爸? |
[1:02:23] | Mom? Dad? Hey, everybody. It’s me, Dory! | 妈妈?爸爸? 大家好 是我 多莉 |
[1:02:28] | Dory? Dory? Dory? Jenny and Charlie’s Dory? Dory? | 多莉? 珍妮和查理的多莉? |
[1:02:31] | Mom? Dad? | 妈妈? 爸爸? |
[1:02:33] | Mom? Dad? | 妈妈? 爸爸? |
[1:02:36] | Mom? Dad? | 妈妈? 爸爸? |
[1:02:39] | – She should just pick 2 and let’s go. – Dad. | – 她就应该直接随便选两个 然后离开这里 – 爸 |
[1:02:42] | What? I’m kidding. It’s a reunion. | 什么鬼啊 我只是在开玩笑 这可是团圆啊 |
[1:02:44] | Mom? Dad? Where are my parents? | 妈妈? 爸爸? 他们在那里啊 |
[1:02:49] | Dory? Are you really Jenny and Charlie’s girl? | 多莉 你真的是珍妮和查理的女儿吗? |
[1:02:52] | Yes, I am! That’s me! Where are they? | 是啊 我就是 他们在哪里啊 |
[1:02:55] | Uh, well, Dory, right after you disappeared, they thought you… | 多莉 当时你不见了之后 他们觉得– |
[1:02:59] | Well, they thought you must have ended up here, in quarantine. | 他们觉得你肯定会被冲到这里来的 在隔离所里面 |
[1:03:02] | Come on, come on, come on. | 快点 快点 |
[1:03:05] | And so they came here to look for you. | 然后他们就到这里来找你了 |
[1:03:09] | They’re here! Where are they? | 他们在这里! 哪里? |
[1:03:13] | Dory, that was years ago. | 多莉 那可是一年前啊 |
[1:03:17] | They never came back. | 他们就再也没有回来过了 |
[1:03:20] | Oh no. | 不 不 |
[1:03:21] | You see, Dory, when fish don’t come back from quarantine… | 你知道吗? 当鱼没有从隔离所回来 |
[1:03:25] | it means they’re not… | 那就意味着 他们已经– |
[1:03:28] | What? | 什么? |
[1:03:30] | Dory, they’re gone. | 多莉 他们已经不在了 |
[1:03:32] | They’re dead? | 他们死了? |
[1:03:35] | – They wanted to find you… – Wait. Are you sure they’re gone? | – 你们也想找到你的 – 等等你确定他们已经不在了吗? |
[1:03:40] | Dory, listen, it’s going to be okay. | 多莉 听好 一切都会好起来的 |
[1:03:42] | Dory, they loved you so much. | 多莉 他们是很爱很爱你的 |
[1:03:44] | Anyone not looking to go to Cleveland, final warning! | 还有谁不去克利夫兰的 最后机会了 |
[1:03:49] | – Dory, are you all right? – Are you okay? | – 多莉 你还好吗? – 你还好吗? |
[1:03:52] | – I was too late. – Dory, no. No. Now listen. | – 我来的太晚了 – 多莉 听好 |
[1:03:55] | – I don’t have a family. – No, Dory. That’s not true. | – 我没有家庭了 – 不 多莉 这不是真的 |
[1:04:00] | Time to go! | 时间到了! |
[1:04:02] | I’m all alone. | 我并不是一个人 |
[1:04:04] | – Dory. – Dory! | – 多莉 – 多莉! |
[1:04:08] | Where’s everybody else? | 大家都去哪里? |
[1:04:10] | Your orange friends are on their way to Cleveland. Ah! | 你的橙色朋友还在那里面 |
[1:04:13] | I found the octopus! | 我找到那只章鱼了 |
[1:04:16] | Where did he go? | 他要去哪里? |
[1:04:26] | Mommy? Daddy? | 妈妈? 爸爸? |
[1:04:35] | Help. | 救我 |
[1:04:38] | No. No. No. Help. Help. Help me. | 不不不 救命啊 |
[1:04:42] | Help. Help me. Please. Somebody help me! | 救命啊 这里有人吗? |
[1:04:49] | Hey, can– Help me? Can you help me? I’ve lost them! | 嘿 你能帮帮我吗 我和他们走散了 |
[1:04:52] | – Oh. Lost who? – I-I-I-I… | – 和谁? – 我······ |
[1:04:55] | Ah, sorry, honey. I can’t help you if you don’t remember. | 对不起 如果你都不记得 我也帮不了你 |
[1:05:01] | Oh! Can you help me? I’ve lost…them. | 你能帮帮我吗? 我和他们走散了 |
[1:05:05] | Uh, can you be more specific? | 你能说的再详细一点吗? |
[1:05:06] | My– My– Them! Them! Them! | 我的 我的 他们 他们 |
[1:05:15] | Help! Help! | 救命啊 救命啊 |
[1:05:19] | Please? They’re gone! | 求你们了 他们不见了 |
[1:05:36] | – I’ve lost… I’ve lost everyone. – There’s nothing I can do. | 我失去了 我失去了所有人 没什么是是我能办好的 |
[1:05:43] | Shoot, I can’t forget. What was I forgetting? Something. | 我不能忘记 我到底忘记了什么? |
[1:05:48] | Something important. What was it? I– | 一些重要的事情 到底是什么? |
[1:05:53] | What was it? It’s going away. | 到底是什么? 我的记忆正在消失 |
[1:05:57] | It’s going away. It’s going because all I can do is forget. I just forget. | 记忆正在消失 因为我只会忘记 |
[1:06:01] | And I forget. That’s what I do best. That’s what I do. | 只能忘记 这是我能做的最好的事了 这就是我做 |
[1:06:06] | What do I do? What do I do? What do I do? What do I do? | 我该做什么? |
[1:06:13] | What would Dory do? | 多莉会怎么做? |
[1:06:17] | I would look around. | 我会四处看 |
[1:06:22] | And, um, there’s just water over there. And a lot of kelp over here. | 这附近都是水 还有很多的海草 |
[1:06:26] | Kelp is better. Okay. | 海草很好 |
[1:06:34] | Okay. Now what? Lots of kelp. It looks the same. | 那现在呢? 更多的海草 它们看起来都一样 |
[1:06:40] | It all looks the same, except there’s a rock… over there. | 这些看起来都一样 除了那里有个石头 |
[1:06:45] | And some sand this way. I like sand. Sand is squishy. | 还厚还有很多沙子 我喜欢沙子 沙子黏黏的 |
[1:07:05] | Oh this isn’t going anywhere. | 这里哪里也去不了 |
[1:07:09] | There’s nothing here. Nothing but kelp. Lots of kelp. | 这里什么也没有 除了海草 很多的海草 |
[1:07:14] | And some shells…this way. | 这条路上还有一些贝壳 |
[1:07:20] | I like shells. | 我喜欢贝壳 |
[1:07:25] | I like…shells. | 我喜欢… 贝壳 |
[1:07:54] | Whoa. | 哇 |
[1:08:33] | Hello. I’m– | 你们好 我是– |
[1:08:35] | – Dory! – Dory! You’re here. | – 多莉 – 多莉你在这啊 |
[1:08:38] | – Oh my baby!- You’re really here. | – 我的心肝宝贝啊 – 你真的在这里啊 |
[1:08:40] | – Let me look at you. – You found us. | – 让我好好看看你 – 你找到了我们 |
[1:08:42] | – I’m never letting you go again. – Oh my missing girl, you’re here. | – 我们不会在让你走了 – 我的宝贝女儿你终于回来了 |
[1:08:44] | – My baby! – It’s you. | – 我的心肝宝贝 – 这是你们 |
[1:08:45] | – Yes! Oh absolutely! – It’s really you! Mom, you’re here. | – 是啊 当然是我们啊 – 这真的你 妈妈 你真的在这里 |
[1:08:49] | – I am, I… – And Dad, so are you. | – 我– – 还有 爸爸 你也在这里 |
[1:08:52] | Right here, kelpcake. | 我们真的在这里 小海带 |
[1:08:57] | I’m so sorry. | 我真的很对不起 |
[1:08:59] | Oh honey. Oh honey, no. Kelpcake. | 噢 亲爱的 没事 |
[1:09:01] | I know I’ve got a problem. I know I’m– And I’m so sorry. | 我知道我有些问题 我知道 真的很对不起 |
[1:09:05] | And all this time I’ve wanted to fix it and I can’t and I try. I try. | 我一直想找回你们 到时我找不到 真的已经试过了 |
[1:09:09] | But my thoughts– they leave my head and ideas change. | 但是 我的那些想法 我脑子里那些不好的东西 |
[1:09:12] | And I’d forgotten you and I’m so sorry. | 我把我把你们忘了 我真的很对不起 |
[1:09:15] | Dory. Don’t you dare be sorry. Look what you did. | 多莉 不要再对不起了 看看你所做的一切 |
[1:09:20] | – What? – You found us! | – 什么? 你找到了我们 |
[1:09:24] | That’s right. You found us. | 没错 你找到了我们 |
[1:09:27] | Honey, why do you think we stayed put here all these years? | 亲爱的 你知道为什么我们这一年来一直在这里吗? |
[1:09:31] | Because we believed one day you’d find us again. | 因为我们相信有一年 你会再次找到我们的 |
[1:09:35] | Exactly! | 没错! |
[1:09:36] | But I thought you were gone. How did you– | 但是我以为你们已经死了 你们怎么– |
[1:09:40] | We went into quarantine to look for you, but you weren’t there. | 我们回到了隔离所找你 但是你不在那里 |
[1:09:43] | And we knew you must have gotten out through the pipes. | 接着我们就知道你肯定是穿过了水管 |
[1:09:46] | Through the pipes. That’s right, sweetie. And so we did too. | 穿过了水管 没错 然后我们也穿过了水管 |
[1:09:48] | And we’ve stayed in this spot for you ever since. | 然后我们就一直到这里等你回来 |
[1:09:52] | – We thought you might come back. – We stayed and waited for you. | – 我们觉得你可能会回来 – 我们就一直在这里等你 |
[1:09:55] | So every day, we go out and lay out… | 然后每天就出去放置– |
[1:09:59] | Shells. | 贝壳 |
[1:10:05] | And you found us. Oh honey, you found us. | 然后你就找到了我们 是你找了我们 |
[1:10:10] | And you know why you found us? Because you remembered. | 你知道为什么你找了我们吗? 因为你没有忘记我们 |
[1:10:14] | You remembered in your own, amazing, Dory way. | 你没有忘记我们 以你自己的一种很奇特的方式 |
[1:10:22] | I did. All by myself. | 我靠我自己做到的 |
[1:10:25] | Oh, honey. Really? Have you been by yourself all these years? | 真的吗?这些年你怎么过来的啊 |
[1:10:30] | Oh, my poor little girl. | 我可怜的女儿 |
[1:10:32] | Oh, I haven’t been all by myself– Marlin and Nemo! | 好吧 我并不是全靠我一个人的 马林和尼莫! |
[1:10:37] | – Nobody saw where Dory went? – No. Sorry. I didn’t see anything. | – 没有人看到多莉去哪了吗 – 对不起 我没看到 |
[1:10:39] | Seriously? That’s a lot of eyeballs doing nothing. | 真的吗?这里这么多双眼睛什么都没看到? |
[1:10:43] | Oh! Oh, excuse me. Can you help us? | 你好 你能帮帮我们吗? |
[1:10:44] | – We’re looking– – Me help you? | – 我们正在找– -我帮你? |
[1:10:50] | Dad, look! It’s Dory. | 爸 看 多莉! |
[1:10:52] | Oh, thank goodness. See, Nemo, I knew she’d find a way– What? | 感谢上帝 我想他已经找到方法 什么?听到什么? |
[1:10:56] | Hey, where’s Dory? Is she with you? | 多莉在哪? 没有和你在一起吗? |
[1:10:58] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:11:00] | I tried to hold on, but I couldn’t and I lost her. | 我没能抓住她 还弄丢了她 |
[1:11:03] | – What? – All right. Let’s get going. | 好了 我们要走了 |
[1:11:05] | No! | 不 |
[1:11:06] | And then the whale swallowed us even though I speak whale. | 然后 那只鲸鱼就把我们吞了即使我说了鲸语也没有用 |
[1:11:09] | A whale? | 一直鲸鱼? |
[1:11:10] | Good thing I wasn’t there to see that. | 我不想在这里看见这种鱼 |
[1:11:11] | Actually Marlin never believes I even know how to speak whale… | 事实上马林从不相信我会讲鲸语 |
[1:11:13] | but you know what, he always kind of trusts me anyway. | 但是 他总是会相信我 |
[1:11:15] | You know, I like this Marlin already. | 你知道吗? 我已经喜欢上马林了 |
[1:11:17] | Yeah. And then somehow we found Nemo. Or did he find me? | 然后 不知怎么的 我们就找到了尼莫 或者说他找到我 |
[1:11:20] | I don’t know. But, you know what, Nemo is the sweetest. | 这我不清楚 但是你知道吗? 尼莫超级可爱啊 |
[1:11:22] | He just never gives up on me no matter what. | 不管怎样他都不会放弃我 |
[1:11:24] | Um, what would Dory do? | 多莉会怎么做? |
[1:11:25] | Well, we’ll certainly have to thankMarlin and Nemo when we meet them. | 当我们见到他们两个的时候我们一定要好好谢谢他们 |
[1:11:30] | Wait. Wait I know this place. | 等等 我好像来过这里 |
[1:11:32] | Hello. I’m Sigourney Weaver. | 你好 我是西格妮·韦弗 |
[1:11:35] | – There! – Won’t you please join us? | – 这里! 为什么你不加入我们 |
[1:11:38] | – That’s the Marine Life Institute. – Oh, you were born there. | – 这里就是海洋生物研究所 – 你就是在这里出生的 |
[1:11:41] | Dory, is that where your friends are? | 多莉 你的朋友就在这里面? |
[1:11:42] | Yes! They were stuck in something. It was going somewhere. | 是啊 他们被困在了里面 要被送去不知道什么地方 |
[1:11:48] | A truck. They’re in the truck! | 卡车! 他们在卡车里面 |
[1:11:49] | That means I could– Never see them again! | 这就意味着我再也见不到他们了 |
[1:11:52] | No! No, no, no. What would Dory do? | 不不不 多莉会怎么做? |
[1:11:55] | Uh, I know they’re good friends of yours, but a truck is kind of a tall order. | 我知道他们是你的好朋友 但是那可是一辆卡车啊 |
[1:12:00] | Please! Please. All I know is that I miss them. I– I… | 我只知道我快要失去他们了 |
[1:12:02] | I really miss them. I’ve said that before. | 不 我已经失去他们了 在我说出这句话之前 |
[1:12:10] | Dory? | 多莉? |
[1:12:11] | Mom, Marlin and Nemo are more than good friends, they’re family. | 妈 马林和尼莫是很好的朋友 是我的家人 |
[1:12:16] | And I have to get them back. See, when they found me it felt like fate. | 我必须把他们找回来 我觉得我遇见他们就像安排好的 |
[1:12:20] | Do you know what I mean? Or… I don’t– What’s another word for fate? | 你知道我什么意思吗? 那另一个词怎么说来着? |
[1:12:23] | Like destiny. Destiny? | 就像是命运 命运? |
[1:12:26] | Destiny! | 命运! |
[1:12:28] | – Dory? – Destiny! | – 多莉? – 命运! |
[1:12:30] | – Morning, Dest– – Sh. It’s Dory. Something’s wrong. | – 早上好 命– – 嘘 有什么不对劲 多莉再叫我- |
[1:12:35] | Ooh. I got her. She’s right outside the institute. | 呜~ 我发现他了 – 他现在就在 研究所旁边 |
[1:12:40] | – Destiny? – We got to jump. | – 命运? – 我们必须跳下去 |
[1:12:42] | – Jump? – No time to argue! | – 跳下去? – 没时间解释了 快下去 |
[1:12:43] | Destiny! | 命运! |
[1:12:45] | Dory! The truck thing with your friends is leaving! | 多莉 那个载着你朋友的就要开了 |
[1:12:48] | No, no. Destiny. | 不不 命运 |
[1:12:50] | Oh no! That’s bad! What do we do? | 大事不好了 我们该怎么办 |
[1:12:55] | – All right. – Yes. | – 好的 – 没问题 |
[1:12:56] | – Here we go. One. Two. – Yes. Yes. | – 我们要走了 一 二 – 好 好 |
[1:12:58] | I can’t! I can’t do it! I’ll never make it out there. | 臣妾做不到啊 我从来没离开过这里啊 |
[1:13:01] | Destiny! I’ve got the world’s most powerful pair of glasses. | 命运! 我拥有这个世界上最厉害的望远镜 |
[1:13:04] | You’ve got the world’s most powerful pair of glasses. | 你有这个世界上最厉害的望远镜 |
[1:13:06] | I will be your eyes. | 我会成为你的眼睛 |
[1:13:07] | You can be my eyes. But the walls! | 你是我的眼 但是墙怎么办 |
[1:13:10] | There are no walls in the ocean! | 海洋里面没有墙 |
[1:13:13] | – No walls? – It’s your destiny, Destiny. | – 没有墙? 这是你的命运 命运 |
[1:13:16] | Well, why didn’t you say so? | 卧槽 你怎么不早说 |
[1:13:18] | What? No! Destiny, wait! No, that’s a wall! Wall! | 什么?不!命运 等一下 不!那是墙!墙 |
[1:13:27] | Mom, Dad, this is my pipe pal. Destiny, say hi. | 妈妈 爸爸 这是我的管友 命运 快打招呼 |
[1:13:30] | Dory! Are these little blue blobs your parents? | 多莉 这些小蓝斑点就是你的父母吗? |
[1:13:32] | They look just like you! | 他们长的好像你! |
[1:13:34] | Hello. I’m Bailey. Mrs Dory, Mr Dory. | 你好 我是贝利 多莉女士 多莉先生 |
[1:13:36] | – Oh please, call me Jenny. – Oh and I’m Charlie. | – 请叫我珍妮 – 我叫查理 |
[1:13:38] | Okay. Okay. We got to go. We got to stop that truck. | 好了 现在我们必须要走了 去阻止那辆卡车 |
[1:13:41] | Okay, what truck? | 好的 什么样卡车 |
[1:13:44] | Bailey, status report. | 贝利 报告状况 |
[1:13:46] | Oh, yes, my beautiful gift. Ooh. | 好的 用我这牛逼的技能 |
[1:13:49] | Found it! The truck’s merging onto the freeway | 找到了!那辆卡车在高速公路上 |
[1:13:51] | and it’s heading south. Ooh. | 卡车正在向南走 |
[1:13:53] | Let’s go. We are stopping that truck. | 出发!我们要去阻止那辆卡车 |
[1:13:57] | – This I’ve got to see. – Yeah, yeah, me too! | – 我见过这个 – 我也是! |
[1:14:00] | Oh boy, this is gonna be good! | 这戏肯定会很好看 |
[1:14:03] | What the– Gerald! Have you lost your marbles? | – 什么–杰拉尔德 – 你是失去理智了吗? |
[1:14:05] | – Don’t get used to it, Gerald! – Cheeky joke. | – 别拿来做那种的事杰拉尔德 – 无礼的笑话 |
[1:14:11] | Bailey, I forgot everything. Catch me up. | 贝利,我忘记的所有事了 跟上我 |
[1:14:13] | Yes, ma’am. Ooh. Your friends are still on the truck. | 是的 长官 你的朋友仍然在卡车上 |
[1:14:16] | Ooh. They’re headed north towards the bridge. Ooh. | 他们向北走了 朝着大桥那边 |
[1:14:19] | Oh, look, there’s a bunch of cute otters over there. | 噢 看 那有一堆可爱的水濑 |
[1:14:21] | I want one! Ow! | 我也想要一只 |
[1:14:26] | Ow, Bailey! | 贝利! |
[1:14:28] | Oh! I see the truck. It’s over there. | 噢!我看到那辆卡车了 它在那 |
[1:14:30] | – Okay, what would Dory do? – I don’t see how we can get on it. | – 好吧 多莉会做什么 -我不知道我们该怎么赶上它 |
[1:14:32] | Oh, man, if only there was a way to stop traffic. | 只有一种办法阻塞交通 |
[1:14:34] | Stop traffic. Stop traffic! Everyone needs to stop. | 阻塞交通 所有人都应该停下来 |
[1:14:37] | People stop to look at things. | 停下来去看东西 |
[1:14:38] | Things that they like. Things that are cute. | 他们喜欢的东西 萌萌的东西 |
[1:14:39] | Things that are cute! Okay, I got it. | 萌萌的东西! 好的 我知道了 |
[1:14:42] | – What? What is it? – Quickly before I forget. | – 什么?那是什么? – 在我忘记之前再快点 |
[1:14:44] | Destiny, when the truck reaches the bridge you flip me up there. | 命运 当那辆卡车到达大桥时 把我扔过去 |
[1:14:47] | Got it. | 明白 |
[1:14:48] | You guys, follow me. Everyone else, stay here. | 你们 跟着我 其他人 留下来 |
[1:14:51] | Whoa. Dory. Honey, you’re not leaving us again. | 多莉 你不能再离开我们了 |
[1:14:54] | Your mother’s right. You have to stay with us. | 你妈妈是对的 |
[1:14:56] | Dory, what happens if– You know, if you’re gone for too long. | 多莉 要是你离开得太久 |
[1:15:00] | And what if you get confused and that makes you distracted. And what if– | 要是你觉得困惑和心烦意乱的话 要是– |
[1:15:03] | I lose you again? | 我会再次失去你们? |
[1:15:05] | Oh. Yes. | 是啊 |
[1:15:08] | Mom, Dad, it’s gonna be okay because… | 妈妈 爸爸 不会有问题的 因为 |
[1:15:11] | I know that even if I forget I can find you again. | 我知道即使我忘记你们 我也会再来找你们的 |
[1:15:20] | Ooh. Okay a little left. Ooh. Back the other way a bit. | 向左一点儿 再往右一点儿 |
[1:15:23] | Ooh. Okay, that’s it. Go! Don’t do it. | 好吧 就这样 别动了 |
[1:15:26] | – Bailey! – Okay, now! Now! Do it! Do it! | – 贝利! – 好了 趁现在 现在 上 上 |
[1:15:28] | – Time for your idea. – Okay. What idea? | – 是时候验证你的想法了 – 什么想法 |
[1:15:37] | Okay. What do I do? What would Dory do? | 我该做什么 多莉会做什么 |
[1:15:41] | Come on, cars, cars. I see cars. Otters in front of cars. | 快点 车 车 我看见车了 水濑在车的前面 |
[1:15:43] | Cars have to stop. Stop traffic! Cuddle party! | 车必须得停下来 阻塞交通!抱抱派对! |
[1:15:49] | Look out! | 快看! |
[1:15:52] | They’re so cute! | 它们多么的可爱啊! |
[1:15:54] | Look at them! There must be one, two… | 看它们!那有一 二 |
[1:16:00] | – What’s going on, Dad? – I don’t know how. | 发生什么事了 爸爸 我不知道怎么了 |
[1:16:03] | I don’t know in what way, but I think this has something to do with– | 我不知道该用什么办法 但我想有什么事是可以做的 |
[1:16:08] | – Dory! – Water. Water. I need water. | – 多莉! – 水 水 我需要水 |
[1:16:12] | Are you crazy? How’d you get here? | 你疯了吗 你怎么到这里来 |
[1:16:15] | – Dory! – Oh! | – 多莉! – 噢! |
[1:16:17] | – I thought we’d never see you again. – Aw, me too. | – 我以为我们不会再相遇 – 噢,我也是 |
[1:16:19] | But, darn it, no matter how hard I tried I just couldn’t forget you. | 但是 该死的 无论我怎么努力 我就是忘不了你 |
[1:16:24] | I guess I missed the rest of my family too much, huh? | 我想我想念的家人太多了 |
[1:16:26] | We’re family? | 我们是一家人? |
[1:16:29] | Do you know what that feels like? | 你知道那是什么感觉吗? |
[1:16:31] | Yes, I know what that feels like. | 是的 我知道那是什么感觉 |
[1:16:35] | Aw! | 嗷 |
[1:16:37] | Hey! Hey, come on. Out of the truck. Those aren’t your fish. Shoo! | 嘿! 嘿 快过来 快从卡车上出来 那些不是你的鱼 |
[1:16:40] | – Oh no. There goes our ride. – Back in the water. Come on. | – 不 那水獭使我们的交通工具 – 快回到水里 |
[1:16:43] | Dory, the traffic is starting to move. | 多莉 车辆开始移动了 |
[1:16:47] | Leave it to me. I got this. | 交给我来 我可以做到的 |
[1:16:48] | Ooo-roo. Ooo-roo. | 呜咯~呜咯~ |
[1:16:51] | Becky! Becky, come back. We need your help! Becky! | 贝基!贝基 快回来 我需要你的帮助!贝基! |
[1:16:56] | Dory, follow me. | 多莉 跟上我 |
[1:16:59] | No, no, wait. We don’t have Dory! No, no, Becky wait! Stop it. | 不 不 等一下 我们少了多莉! 等一下!停下来 |
[1:17:02] | We need to go back. Becky, back! Back, Becky! Loo-loo. Ooo-roo-roo. | 我们需要回去 贝基 贝基!哦咯~ |
[1:17:07] | – Please don’t eat us! – Where’s Dory? | – 请别吃我们 – 多莉在哪儿? |
[1:17:09] | – Who are you? – Jenny? | – 你是谁 – 珍妮? |
[1:17:11] | – Marlin? – Charlie? | – 玛林? -查理? |
[1:17:12] | Nemo? Thank you so much. | 尼莫?太谢谢你了 |
[1:17:14] | Thank you for taking care of Dory. | 谢谢你关心多莉 |
[1:17:17] | Dory! She’s still in the truck. | 多莉!她还在卡车里 |
[1:17:19] | Becky! Fetch Dory! Ooo-roo. Dor-roo. | 贝利!去接多莉!哦咯~ 哦咯~ |
[1:17:26] | Okay, kid. I guess this is goodbye. | 好的 孩子 我想这个是再见 |
[1:17:28] | – No! – What do you mean, “No”? | – 不! – “不”是什么意思 |
[1:17:30] | You’re not going to the Cleveland. You are coming to the ocean with me. | 你不去克利夫兰 你和我一起去海洋 |
[1:17:32] | What is it with you and ruining my plans? | 你到底怎么了 为什么破坏我的计划? |
[1:17:34] | Listen to me, I have one goal in life. One! And it is to– | 听我说 我的人生有一个目标!是要去 |
[1:17:37] | No, you listen to me. What is so great about plans? I never had a plan. | 不 你听我说 什么计划那么伟大?我从来都没有计划 |
[1:17:41] | Did I plan to lose my parents? No. Did I plan to find Marlin? No. | 我要去失去我的父母吗? 我要去找马林吗?不 |
[1:17:45] | Did you and I plan to meet? Wait. Did we? | 我要我们遇见的吗? 不 等一下 是我们计划的吗? |
[1:17:47] | – Are you almost done? – Well, I don’t think we did. | – 你讲完了吗? – 不 我不觉得我们可以计划 |
[1:17:50] | And that’s because the best things happen by chance. Because that’s life. | 那是人生每天都是现场直播 没有彩排 |
[1:17:53] | That’s you being with me out in the ocean not safe in some glass box. | 这就是为什么 你要和我一起在海洋里 而不是安全的待在玻璃盒子里 |
[1:17:57] | – Can I say something? – I’m not done! | – 我可以说几句吗? -我还没说完呢! |
[1:17:58] | A friend of mine– Her name’s Sigourney– Once told me that… | 我的一个朋友,西格妮 有一次她跟我说 |
[1:18:02] | all it takes is three simple steps: | 它所需要的是三个简单的步骤 |
[1:18:03] | Rescue, rehabilitation,and one other thing– | 救援 恢复 和另外一件事 |
[1:18:07] | Release! | 释放! |
[1:18:09] | That’s right! So what do you say? | 对!所以你要说什么? |
[1:18:11] | Release! Release! Release! | 释放!释放!释放! |
[1:18:15] | Release! Release! Release! | 释放!释放!释放! |
[1:18:18] | Release! Release! Release! | 释放!释放!释放! |
[1:18:21] | I was gonna say, “Okay.” | 释放!释放!释放! |
[1:18:24] | Not good. | 这并不好 |
[1:18:26] | – Oh no! They’re going away! – Oh no! Dory! What do we do? | – 不!他们走掉了! -多莉!我们该怎么办? |
[1:18:28] | Quick! Guys, grab my fin! | 快!伙计们 抓住我的鳍! |
[1:18:32] | Ooh! He’s trying to get the door open. Ooh. It’s locked from the outside. | 他正在尝试着打开那扇门 但是 外面是锁着的 |
[1:18:36] | Come on, Dory. You can do it. | 加油 多莉 你可以做到的 |
[1:18:37] | Destiny! Destiny! Wall! Wall! Wall! | 命运!命运!墙!墙!墙! |
[1:18:41] | – Dory, no! Wait! – Dory! | – 多莉 不!等一下! – 多莉! |
[1:18:44] | – Bailey, where are they headed? – Ooh. I’m losing them. | – 贝利 他们现在到哪了 – 我找不到他们了 |
[1:18:52] | Dory, it’s over. | 多莉,一切都结束了 |
[1:18:54] | – No, there’s got to be a way. – Yeah. There’s a way! | – 不 总有办法的 – 总有办法的! |
[1:18:57] | Dory, now listen to me. There’s no way to get out. | 多莉 现在听我说 多莉 现在听我说 |
[1:19:00] | But– There’s got to be a way. There’s always a way. | 但是 总是有路出去的 总会有办法的 |
[1:19:03] | There isn’t, Dory. I’m telling you. This time there is no other way. | 没有了 多莉 我告诉你 这次已经没有其他路了 |
[1:19:07] | Well, what about that? | 好吧 那里怎么样? |
[1:19:10] | Holy carp. There is another way. | 天呐 那竟然真的一条路可以出去 |
[1:19:12] | Take a deep breath, kid. | 深呼吸 孩子 |
[1:19:15] | Release! Release! Release! | 释放!释放!释放! |
[1:19:17] | Release! Release! Release! Release! | 释放!释放!释放! |
[1:19:23] | ?Your lying eyes… ?/i> | 你撒谎的眼睛– |
[1:19:26] | What is that? | 那是什么? |
[1:19:28] | I don’t care what it is! Get it off! | 我才不关心那是什么! 拿下来! |
[1:19:30] | What the– | 我去 |
[1:19:31] | Suck it, bipeds. | 滚吧 人类 |
[1:19:34] | All right, Hank, you’ve got seven arms– I don’t know. Just try something. | 好吧 汉克 你已经有七只手了 我不知道 只管尝试一下吧 |
[1:19:37] | Okay. Here we go. | 好了 走吧 |
[1:19:40] | – Huh? Hey! Stop. Stop. Wait! No! – Hey! Hey! Stop. Wait. Oh no! | – 呃?嘿 停下来 停下来 等一下!不! – 嘿!嘿!停下来!等一下 哦不! |
[1:19:44] | – That’s doing something. – And we are moving. Good job, Hank. | – 好像可以了 -我们在移动 好样的 汉克 |
[1:19:47] | – Wait, wait, wait! Come on! Whoa! – Hey! What? Hey! Stop! Wait. Wait. | – 等等 等等 等一下!嗷! – 嘿!什么?嘿!停下来!等等 等一下! |
[1:19:52] | Listen, I’m not trying to tell you how to drive. Certainly I can’t do– | 听着 我不是在告诉你怎么驾驶 因为 我也不会 |
[1:19:55] | I’m not in any position– But could you go faster? | 虽然我并不在行 但是你可以再快点吗? |
[1:19:59] | No! No, no! No, no, no! | 不不不不不! |
[1:20:03] | Hey! Give us our truck back! | 把我们的卡车开回来 |
[1:20:05] | I can’t see squat. Which way are we going? | 我看不见了 我们应该走哪条路? |
[1:20:07] | Okay. Well, all the cars are going left so go left. | 好了 所有车辆都向左了 所以走左边 |
[1:20:11] | Gilman Street. Ashby Avenue. Powell. | 吉尔曼街 阿什比大道 鲍威尔 |
[1:20:14] | Gilman Street again. Huh. Gilman Street again. | 吉尔曼街 阿什比大道 鲍威尔 又是吉尔曼街 |
[1:20:17] | How much longer are we gonna veer left? | 我们要转左转到什么时候啊? |
[1:20:22] | Okay, we just need to know how we got on, | 好了 现在我们只需要知道我们要怎么上去 |
[1:20:24] | then we’ll know how to get off. | 然后我们就会知道怎么下去 |
[1:20:26] | Well, let me know when you figure it out. | 让我知道你什么时候才能弄清楚 |
[1:20:27] | Unfortunately I can’t remember how we got on. | 不幸的是我不记得怎么上去了 |
[1:20:29] | Hey, I know those guys! That’s where we came from. Turn right. | 嘿 我认识他们! 那就是我们来的地方 向右 |
[1:20:32] | Here we go! | 坐稳了 |
[1:20:38] | – Hey! Hey, hey, hey! Wait! – Oh my– Whoa. Hey! | – 嘿!嘿 嘿!等一下! – 噢 我的天 嗷 嘿 |
[1:20:43] | We are so fired. | 我们都要被解雇了 |
[1:20:45] | Keep straight. Straight. Left. Left. No, no, no. Right. Right. Right. | 直走 一直向前 转左 转左 不不不 转右 转右 转右 |
[1:20:51] | – Good driving, Hank. – Pay attention to the road. | – 你车开的真棒 汉克 – 看路 |
[1:20:53] | Oh, I’m sorry. Oh. Uh-oh. Fork in the road. | 噢 抱歉 前面有条交叉路口 |
[1:20:55] | – Which way? – Ocean. Ocean. Hey, a boat! | – 哪条路? – 大海 大海 嘿 是那艘船! |
[1:20:58] | You know, I haven’t had great experiences with boats, but I– | 你知道 我对船不太了解 但是我 |
[1:21:00] | – Which way? – Boats go to the ocean. Right! | – 哪条路? – 那艘船正驶往大海 转右! |
[1:21:03] | Hold on! | 坐稳了! |
[1:21:08] | We’re out of time, kid. Where do we go now? | 我们快没时间了 孩子 我们现在该去哪? |
[1:21:09] | Um… Okay, I’ll figure it out. I don’t know, but– | 呃…我看看 我不知道 但是 |
[1:21:12] | Well, something will come and– | 有东西会来 |
[1:21:15] | Seagulls. Hank, follow those birds! The ocean’s left, Hank. | 海鸥 汉克 跟着那些鸟! 大海在左边! 汉克 |
[1:21:20] | Mine, mine, mine, mine. | 我的 我的 我的 我的 |
[1:21:22] | Ooh. Hold on. Ooh. I’m getting something. | 坚持住 我想到什么了 |
[1:21:26] | Is it them? Is everything perfect? | 是他们吗?一切都还好吧? |
[1:21:27] | Uh-oh, it’s the fuzz. Busted. | 噢 是警察 突击搜查 |
[1:21:34] | Okay, we’re good. The ocean! It’s straight ahead. Floor it! | 很好 是大海!直走 冲啊! |
[1:21:38] | Now we’re talking. | 那就是我们正在说的 |
[1:21:41] | – Oh. Uh-oh! – What do you mean, “Uh-oh”? | – 呃噢!- 你的“呃 噢”是什么意思? |
[1:21:44] | Oh no. What would I do? What would I do? What would I do? | 哦不 我们该怎么办? 怎么办 怎么办 |
[1:21:47] | Hank, I’m gonna ask you to do something crazy. | 汉克 我们要做点疯狂的事了 |
[1:21:50] | I’m okay with crazy. | 我一直都很疯狂 |
[1:21:52] | All right, Hank. | 好的 汉克 |
[1:21:53] | Ooh. There’s no way out. It’s over. They’re going to fish jail! Ooh! | 那已经没路可走了 一切都要完了!他们要去坐牢的! |
[1:21:57] | Wait. Ooh. Oh no. Ooh. Get back! Incoming! | 等一下 呜~ 快走 他们来了! |
[1:22:05] | I see trees of green | 我看见绿树 |
[1:22:10] | Red roses too | 也看见红玫瑰 |
[1:22:13] | I see them bloom for me and you | 我看见它们在为你和我绽放 |
[1:22:18] | And I think to myself ?/i> | 我情不自禁地想到 |
[1:22:35] | Fish! | 鱼! |
[1:22:42] | Dory! | 多莉! |
[1:22:44] | What lies before you | 什么在你背后默默付出 |
[1:22:46] | represents the third and final part of the… | 是什么代表着研究所的 |
[1:22:49] | Marine Life mission. | 第三和最后的使命 |
[1:22:51] | Rescue, rehabilitation, and release. | 救援 康复 还有释放 |
[1:22:57] | Come to Papa. | 到爸爸这来 |
[1:23:04] | I’m Sigourney Weaver. Thank you for joining me. | 我是西格妮·韦弗 感谢你加入我们的行列 |
[1:23:10] | One, two, three, four… | 一 二 三 四 |
[1:23:15] | Uh… | 呃 |
[1:23:16] | Wait a minute. Why am I counting? Hey, where is everyone? | 等一下 为什么我在数数?嘿 大家都去哪了? |
[1:23:19] | Uh-oh, did they leave me? No! No, no. They wouldn’t do that. | 啊噢 他们离开我了吗?不! 不不 他们不会这么做 |
[1:23:24] | Okay. That’s okay. I can figure this out. What was I just doing then? | 好吧 那好吧 我可以解决这个 我刚刚在做什么? |
[1:23:27] | I was, um, covering my face, so I was trying to hide. | 我 嗯 遮住我的脸 然后我在尝试去躲起来 |
[1:23:31] | Okay, so why was I trying to hide? Wait! | 等等 为什么我要躲起来?等等! |
[1:23:33] | Oh, I– Five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten. | 噢!我– 五 六 七 八 九 十 |
[1:23:35] | Ready or not, here I come! | 准备好了吗 我来咯 |
[1:23:37] | Ha, found you! | 哈 找到你了! |
[1:23:38] | – I see you! – Oh! | 我看见你了! |
[1:23:39] | Haha! Gotcha! | 哈哈!抓到你们了! |
[1:23:40] | All right, you little shrimps, recess is over. | 好吧 你这个小虾 休息时间结束了 |
[1:23:43] | – Aw, man. – Ah, nobody found me! | 天呐 没有人找到我! |
[1:23:45] | Bring it in. Time for another– | 大家集合啦 是时候该 |
[1:23:47] | Don’t touch me. Time for another lesson. | 别摸我 是时候给大家上课了 |
[1:23:49] | When is Mr Ray coming back from his migration? | 雷老师什么时候从春运回来啊 |
[1:23:51] | If he’s smart he’ll stay away from here as long as he can. | 如果它够聪明的话它就会有多远走多远 |
[1:23:54] | But until he does, I’m your substitute teacher. | 但是在他回来之前 我是你的代课老师 |
[1:23:56] | Okay kids, who wants to learnabout echolocation? | 好了 孩子们 谁想学回声定位? |
[1:23:58] | – Boo. – Nobody. | – 切 – 没人 |
[1:23:59] | Oh, come on, guys. It’s actually really cool. | 别这样嘛 这真的很厉害的 |
[1:24:02] | Okay, kelpcake. Have fun. | 好吧 小海带 玩的高兴 |
[1:24:04] | Nice day for a swim, huh? | 今天是游泳的好日子 不是吗? |
[1:24:05] | All right. Bye Mom. Bye Dad. | 再见 妈妈 再见 爸爸 |
[1:24:07] | Well, I guess we’ll go back home and brush up on the anemone. | 好了 我想我们要回家打扫海葵了 |
[1:24:11] | You coming, Dory? | 你来吗 多莉? |
[1:24:13] | Me? Oh I’m just going to the dropoff. | 我?我只想去跳伞 |
[1:24:15] | Oh, okay. What? The dropoff? No! | 噢好吧 什么?跳伞?不! |
[1:24:18] | That’s– That’s a good idea? | 那是 那是个好主意? |
[1:24:21] | Yeah. I just thought I’d go enjoy the view. Bye. | 是的 我只想去静静看风景 再见 |
[1:24:24] | The view. Well, you have a good time! | 看风景 那祝你玩的开心 |
[1:24:27] | All by yourself. Not getting lost. | 照顾好你自己 别走丢了 |
[1:24:44] | Oh! | 噢! |
[1:24:46] | Huh? | 嗯? |
[1:24:51] | Oh, no, no, no. No, no. No, no, Dory. Dory. Dory! D– | 不不不不不不不不 多莉 多莉!多– |
[1:25:09] | – Hey, Marlin. – Oh, hey. Hello, Dory. | 嘿!马林 噢嗨 你好 多莉 |
[1:25:11] | You all right? You look worried. | 你没事吧?你看起来很担忧 |
[1:25:13] | No, no, no. I’m fine. It’s how I always look. | 不不不 我很好 我经常这样 |
[1:25:21] | What? | 怎么了? |
[1:25:22] | Well, I just– | 呃 我只是– |
[1:25:25] | You did it. | 你做到了 |
[1:25:28] | – Yay! – You did it, kelpcake. | – 耶! – 你做到了 小海带 |
[1:25:31] | – Yes! – Did what? | – 好耶!- 做了什么? |
[1:25:34] | Sweetie, you just followed the shells all the way back home. | 亲爱的 你跟着这些贝壳回家到了 |
[1:25:39] | Oh, my gosh! I did? All by myself? | 哦我的天!我做到了?我自己做的吗? |
[1:25:42] | – Yeah. – Do you know what this means? | – 是的 – 你知道这意味着什么吗? |
[1:25:45] | It means you can do whatever you put your mind to, Dory. | 这意味着你可以任由你的想法去做任何事了 多莉 |
[1:25:50] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[1:25:53] | Mommy, can I go play with them? | 妈妈 我可以和他们一起玩吗? |
[1:25:56] | – Yes. – Absolutely! Go get them, kelpcake. | 当然 去吧 小海带 |
[1:26:05] | Yeah. I did it. | 耶!我做到了 |
[1:26:10] | – Hmm. – Hmm. | – 嗯 – 嗯 |
[1:26:18] | It really is quite a view. | 这里的风景真的很漂亮 |
[1:26:24] | Yep. | 是啊 |
[1:26:27] | Unforgettable. | 令人难以忘怀 |
[1:26:40] | 后面每个画面里面都有章鱼 很隐蔽 算是这部电影的彩蛋 | |
[1:26:52] | Unforgettable | 刻骨铭心 |
[1:26:56] | That’s what you are | 这就是你之于我的意义 |
[1:27:02] | Unforgettable | 刻骨铭心 |
[1:27:07] | Tho’ near or far | 无论近在眼前亦或远在天边 |
[1:27:13] | Like a song of love that clings to me | 恰如一首爱之歌将我围绕 |
[1:27:18] | How the thought of you does things to me | 一想到你对我何其重要 |
[1:27:24] | Never before | 忆往矣 |
[1:27:29] | Has someone been more… | 只有你对我最重要 |
[1:27:34] | Unforgettable | 刻骨铭心 |
[1:27:38] | In every way | 无论如何 |
[1:27:45] | And forever more | 难以忘却 |
[1:27:48] | That’s how you’ll stay | 这就是你为何而驻足 |
[1:27:55] | That’s why, darling, it’s incredible | 这就是它妙不可言的原因 |
[1:28:01] | That someone so unforgettable | 你令我心驰神往 |
[1:28:08] | Thinks that I am | 我亦令你难忘 |
[1:28:09] | Unforgettable, too | 刻骨铭心 |
[1:28:58] | Unforgettable | 难以忘却 |
[1:29:02] | In every way | 无论如何 |
[1:29:09] | And forever more | 难以忘却 |
[1:29:13] | That’s how you’ll stay | 这就是你为何而驻足 |
[1:29:20] | That’s why, darling, it’s incredible | 这就是它妙不可言的原因 |
[1:29:25] | That someone so unforgettable | 你令我心驰神往 |
[1:29:32] | Thinks that I am | 我亦令你难忘 |
[1:29:35] | Unforgettable, too | 刻骨铭心 |
[1:35:25] | Off, off, off, off, off, off, off, off, off, off! | 滚! |
[1:35:32] | Come on. Roll, roll. That’s it. Hurry! | 快点 滚 滚 就这样 快点! |
[1:35:34] | That’s it. Just roll! | 就是这样 滚它! |
[1:35:35] | I’m right behind you. | 就是这样 滚它!我就在你的身后 |
[1:35:36] | You can do it! Just a little farther. That’s it! | 你可以的! 加油 就是这样! |
[1:35:39] | I am truly going to vomit! | 我真的要吐了! |
[1:35:42] | – Voilà! – All right, gang, good work. | – 就是这样! – 很好 干得漂亮 |
[1:35:46] | Look, Flo, we made it! | 快看 弗洛 我们做到了! |
[1:35:48] | We won’t have any more problems from here on out. | 从这里出去不会有问题的 |
[1:35:54] | No respect for ocean life. | 对海洋生物不尊重 |
[1:35:56] | Now what? | 现在怎么办? |
[1:35:57] | ljd69154@liangjundi.cn | 字幕纠错请发邮件到 |