时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | Previously on Finding Carter. | 《找寻自我》前情回顾 |
[00:10] | When you were three years old, you were abducted. | 你三岁的时候 被人拐走 |
[00:12] | The woman you think is your mother | 那个你以为是你妈的女人 |
[00:14] | is not your mother. She’s your kidnapper. | 其实不是你妈 而是拐走你的人 |
[00:16] | Your real parents are here. | 你的亲生父母已经来了 |
[00:18] | – Do you remember me at all? – No, I’m sorry. | -你还记得我吗 -不记得了 抱歉 |
[00:21] | You lose a child, | 你失去了一个孩子 |
[00:22] | but you bring home a stranger. | 但找到了一个陌生人 |
[00:24] | So your family, you like ’em? | 你的家人 你喜欢他们吗 |
[00:26] | They’re total strangers, right? | 他们根本是陌生人 对吧 |
[00:28] | But… oh, when the grandfather hugged me, | 但是 当外公抱我的时候 |
[00:30] | it was like this spot in my brain just went halogen. | 我脑海中有一块就开始沸腾了 |
[00:33] | Well, you’re happy she’s back, right? | 你很高兴她回来 对吗 |
[00:35] | Yeah, of course I’m happy. | 我当然很高兴 |
[00:38] | There are things you don’t know. | 还有你不知道的事 |
[00:40] | Things you should know. | 你该知道的事 |
[00:42] | I’m gonna do it all differently this time, Linden. | 这次我一定会努力改变 林登 |
[00:45] | You could start by calling me Carter. | 就从叫我卡特开始吧 |
[01:10] | Maximilian, Maximilian. | 麦克斯米兰 |
[01:20] | Gabe. | 加布 |
[01:33] | Oops. | 啊哦 |
[01:35] | I was not supposed to do that. | 我可不该这么干 |
[01:37] | You think this is cute? | 你觉得这样很可爱吗 |
[01:39] | This isn’t cute, you’re high. | 才不 你嗑嗨了 |
[01:42] | You’re making a fool of yourself. | 你这是在出洋相 |
[01:44] | I liked you better when I thought you were dead. | 我还是在当你死了的时候更喜欢你 |
[01:49] | Very funny. | 真有趣 |
[01:50] | Oh my god, she’s having a seizure. | 她癫痫发作了 |
[01:52] | – Hey, call 9-1-1. – Carter, I’m so sorry. | -快报警 -卡特 对不起 |
[01:53] | – Call 9-1-1. – I didn’t mean it. | -报警 -我不是故意的 |
[02:14] | – I love you. – Love you more. | -我爱你 -我更爱你 |
[02:17] | Not possible. | 不可能 |
[02:31] | Carter! It’s time to go! | 卡特 该走了 |
[02:39] | Carter! | 卡特 |
[02:41] | She wants to make me yell. | 她就想让我大叫 |
[02:42] | I’m just giving her exactly what she wants. | 我这是遂了她愿了 |
[02:44] | Not what I want. If that still matters for anything around here. | 没遂我愿 如果这家还有人睬我的话 |
[02:47] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[02:48] | Bring that up at family therapy tonight. | 在今晚的家庭心理治疗里提出来吧 |
[02:50] | The last thing I wanna do | 我最不想干的 |
[02:51] | is spend another hour of my life talking about Carter. | 就是再花时间去谈论卡特了 |
[02:53] | That’s the whole point of family therapy. | 这是家庭心理治疗的重点 |
[02:55] | Finding Carter has made our lives very complicated. | 找回卡特让我们的生活复杂了很多 |
[02:58] | This has been a tough month. | 这个月挺难熬 |
[02:59] | I’m happy she’s here. | 我很高兴她在这 |
[03:01] | We’re all happy she’s here. | 我们都高兴她在这 |
[03:02] | I’d be happier if she were here. | 如果她下来我会更高兴 |
[03:05] | I am. | 我来了 |
[03:08] | Come on, we don’t wanna be late. | 走吧 可别迟到了 |
[03:09] | Carter, you can’t go to school in your pajamas. | 卡特 你不能穿着睡衣去上课 |
[03:12] | Why not? | 为什么不能 |
[03:14] | What difference does it make? | 有什么区别吗 |
[03:15] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[03:17] | You take them. | 你送他们去 |
[03:18] | Uh, no, I can’t, | 不 我不行 |
[03:20] | I’ve got that meeting in the city today. | 我今天在城里有个会 |
[03:21] | It’s the editor of “Vanity Fair.” | 跟《名利场》的编辑开的 |
[03:23] | They’re looking for someone to do a true crime column. | 他们想找人写真实犯罪专栏 |
[03:26] | One like Dominick Dunne. | 像多米尼克·邓恩那样的 |
[03:30] | So you never were gonna wear your pajamas to school. | 所以你根本没打算穿睡衣上学 |
[03:32] | Nope. | 没错 |
[03:34] | You did that just to annoy Mom? | 你这么做就是为了惹妈妈生气吗 |
[03:37] | No, I did that to distract her. | 不 那只是分散她注意力 |
[03:40] | This is what I’m doing to annoy her. | 这才是要惹她生气的 |
[03:43] | Do you guys want a ride? | 你们要搭顺风车吗 |
[03:45] | Do not use her as a role model, Grant. | 千万别学她 格兰特 |
[03:46] | Yeah, not when you’ve got so many other great options. | 没错 尤其是有剩下那么多”好榜样” |
[04:21] | As you may know, the school is reevaluating | 大家可能知道了 学校在重新评估 |
[04:23] | its zero tolerance program. | 自己的零容忍政策 |
[04:25] | So, for the time being, | 所以目前 |
[04:27] | we are reinstating our point system. | 我们恢复使用计分系统 |
[04:29] | Boo. | 烂 |
[04:30] | Each one of you will receive this booklet. | 每个人都会收到这个小册子 |
[04:33] | It’s the list of infractions | 列示了违反条目 |
[04:34] | and the points you will receive | 和触犯这些条目 |
[04:35] | as a result of those infractions. | 将收到的罚分 |
[04:37] | For example, Miss Gilroy, eating in class, one point. | 比如 吉尔罗伊小姐 上课吃东西罚一分 |
[04:39] | Please put away that yogurt. | 请把酸奶收起来 |
[04:41] | When you have accumulated enough points, | 当你们累积到足够的分数 |
[04:43] | you will begin to lose privileges. | 就会开始失去权利 |
[04:45] | For example, five points, no pep rally. | 比如 积满五分 不许参加动员会 |
[04:48] | Ten points earns you cafeteria cleanup. | 积满十分就去打扫餐厅 |
[04:50] | 15 points gives you five Saturday detention. | 十五分 周六留堂五次 |
[04:54] | – 15 points– – Mr. Sharkey. | -十五分 -夏基老师 |
[04:57] | Oh, dear Lord. | 天呐 |
[04:59] | – Oh, my God. – I think she’s having a panic attack. | -老天 -我觉得她恐慌症发作了 |
[05:02] | Yogurt. | 酸奶 |
[05:04] | Does she want my yogurt? She can have my yogurt? | 她想要我的酸奶吗 我给她 |
[05:06] | It’s my mom. | 是我妈妈 |
[05:07] | The last time she saw her mom, | 她最后一次见她妈妈 |
[05:08] | the kidnapper mom, was in a yogurt shop. | 那个绑架犯妈妈 是在酸奶店里 |
[05:10] | She almost got arrested by my dad. | 差点就被我爸爸逮捕了 |
[05:11] | Take her to the office, have her call her parents. | 带她去办公室 打电话给她父母 |
[05:19] | I’ll call your mom. | 我打给你妈妈 |
[05:26] | Don’t bother. | 不用 |
[05:27] | Wait, so you’re not… | 等等 你没有… |
[05:29] | And please stop calling Elizabeth my mom. | 而且求你别再喊伊丽莎白我妈了 |
[05:32] | She is… she is not my mom. | 她不是我妈妈 |
[05:35] | So you faked that whole thing. | 你那些都是装的吗 |
[05:36] | Well, not the part where I had to listen to you brag | 除了听你炫耀你爸是怎么 |
[05:38] | about how your dad almost arrested the “kidnapper” mom. | 差点抓住了我的”绑架犯”妈妈 |
[05:43] | Please don’t refer to her as that, | 请你别这么说她 |
[05:44] | she is just my mom. | 她就是我妈妈 |
[05:45] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[05:47] | It gets confusing sometimes. | 有时候会弄混的 |
[05:49] | Yeah, I know, I’m sorry. | 我知道 抱歉 |
[05:50] | Well, thanks for getting me out of there. | 谢谢你把我弄出来 |
[05:53] | So bam, we just got a whole day off school. | 我们今天都不用上学了 |
[05:56] | What do you wanna do? | 你想干什么 |
[05:58] | Gabe, I’m not spending the day with you. | 加布 我今天不要和你一起 |
[06:00] | Come on, I’ve got my car. | 来吧 我有车 |
[06:01] | We can go into the city. | 我们可以去城里 |
[06:03] | I’ll take you to see the stairs from “The Exorcist.” | 我带你去看《驱魔人》里的台阶 |
[06:05] | Gabe, I can’t even say your name | 加布 我只要一说你名字 |
[06:07] | without Taylor going blech and walking out the room. | 泰勒就会翻白眼离开房间 |
[06:12] | If she finds out I spent the entire day with you, | 如果她发现我跟你一起一整天 |
[06:14] | – she’ll kill me. – How would she find out? | -会杀了我的 -她怎么会发现 |
[06:16] | She’ll never find out. | 不会发现的 |
[06:24] | Taylor. | 泰勒 |
[06:29] | Well, I always wondered | 我一直幻想 |
[06:30] | what it would be like to have a sister. | 有个妹妹会什么样 |
[06:33] | Now I know. | 现在知道了 |
[06:40] | Who is that guy? I see him everywhere. | 那人是谁 在哪都能看到他 |
[06:42] | Ofe, you never met Ofe? | 挑眉哥 你没见过他吗 |
[06:44] | Ofe? | 挑眉哥 |
[06:45] | Stands for “One freaking eyebrow.” | 就是”总挑眉毛的家伙” |
[06:48] | What’s his real name? | 他真名叫什么 |
[06:49] | Nobody remembers. | 没人记得 |
[06:50] | I don’t even know if he remembers. | 我都不知道他记不记得 |
[06:58] | Okay, so what you wanna do is you wanna– | 好吧 你要做的是… |
[06:59] | you wanna pick a date, okay, | 选一个日期 |
[07:00] | and then the buy-in’s gonna be ten dollars. | 买入一注是十块 |
[07:02] | Winner takes home three grand. | 赢家能得三千块 |
[07:04] | What if a year goes by, and they don’t catch her. | 如果一年过去 还没抓到她呢 |
[07:06] | Then we start a new pool, and the pot doubles. | 那就再开新奖池 奖金翻倍 |
[07:10] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[07:12] | – Ow, man! – Sorry, sorry. | -当心点 -抱歉 |
[07:14] | That’s my mom. | 那是我妈妈 |
[07:16] | I just lost a customer, not your fault. | 我才丢了个客户 不怪你 |
[07:19] | I do blame you, however, Gabe. | 但我要怪你 加布 |
[07:21] | – I didn’t know. – Oh, you knew. | -我不知道 -你知道 |
[07:22] | We decided not to tell him. | 我们决定不告诉他的 |
[07:24] | Right, that is what we decided. | 好吧 我们是这么决定的 |
[07:25] | Tell me what? | 告诉我什么 |
[07:27] | I’m Ofe, by the way. | 顺便说句 我是挑眉哥 |
[07:29] | I’m Bird, we kind of met at that party. | 我是波德 我们在那个派对上算见过 |
[07:31] | Remember, she’s the one that did that thing | 记得吗 她耍的那一招 |
[07:32] | with the shot glass. | 用子弹杯的 |
[07:33] | Shot glass, that was sweet. | 子弹杯 那招太帅了 |
[07:35] | I love that, I could never– I’m afraid of fire. | 我喜欢 我就不行 怕火 |
[07:37] | Why have you got a photo of my mom in your briefcase? | 为什么你公文箱里有我妈的照片 |
[07:42] | This is my office. | 这是我办公室 |
[07:45] | I make book, I take bets, sporting events mostly. | 我开赌局 接受下注 主要是体育比赛 |
[07:48] | Anything from high school matchups to pro ball, | 高中球赛到职业联赛都可以 |
[07:49] | pretty much full service. | 差不多全方位服务 |
[07:50] | I do straight, parlay, teasers, sides. | 单场 二串一 大小注 压双边 |
[07:53] | I calculate my own spreads. | 我自己计算价差 |
[07:54] | If I may indulge in a little humblebrag, | 原谅我谦虚一下 |
[07:57] | And from time to time, I come up with a fun novelty pool. | 时不时的 我会开些新奇的赌局 |
[08:00] | So you’re taking bets on the date my mom gets arrested. | 那你是在赌我妈妈的被捕日期了 |
[08:06] | If it makes you feel any better, | 如果能让你好过点 |
[08:07] | most people are giving her at least six months. | 很多人都押的是半年以上 |
[08:09] | You’re an ass. | 你真混蛋 |
[08:10] | I know, I’m sorry. | 我知道 对不起 |
[08:12] | I feel really bad. | 我感觉很糟 |
[08:14] | Maybe don’t do the pool. | 要么不开了呢 |
[08:15] | I don’t feel that bad. | 还没那么糟 |
[08:17] | You know what, it doesn’t matter. | 你知道吗 没关系 |
[08:18] | It doesn’t matter, she promised me she’d be back. | 没关系 她答应我会回来的 |
[08:22] | I shouldn’t even be here. | 我就不该来这 |
[08:23] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[08:25] | Somewhere I don’t have to think about | 去个不用想自己的生活 |
[08:26] | how much my life sucks now. | 有多狗血的地方 |
[08:29] | If there even is such a place. | 如果真有这种地方 |
[08:36] | There is. | 有的 |
[08:40] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[08:45] | Wow, this is all yours? | 这都是你的吗 |
[08:46] | A 16th birthday present from my parents. | 我爸妈给的16岁生日礼物 |
[08:49] | If there had been a card, it would’ve said, | 如果有贺卡的话 他们会写 |
[08:50] | “We love you, now go away.” | “我们爱你 快滚吧” |
[08:52] | This was supposed to be an art studio. | 这本来该是个艺术工作室 |
[08:53] | Now it’s like the chocolate factory | 现在就像威利·旺卡的 |
[08:54] | from Willy Wonka, only with booze and pot | 巧克力工厂 不过有的是酒和大麻 |
[08:57] | instead of Everlasting Gobstoppers. | 而非永永远远糖豆 |
[08:58] | I have Everlasting Gobstoppers. | 我有永永远远糖豆 |
[09:01] | So you’re an artist. | 那你是个艺术家吗 |
[09:01] | A great artist. | 超棒的艺术家 |
[09:03] | She did the Alice in Wonderland mural in the cafeteria. | 餐厅里《爱丽丝梦游仙境》壁画就是她画的 |
[09:06] | Really? That’s impressive. | 真的吗 了不起 |
[09:08] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[09:09] | Face of the Mad Hatter, that’s me. | 疯帽子的脸 就是我 |
[09:11] | No, it’s Johnny Depp. | 不 是约翰尼·德普 |
[09:13] | God, would it kill you to one time say it’s me? | 天呐 说一次是我会死吗 |
[09:22] | Hey, can I borrow this? | 我能借下这个吗 |
[09:23] | I’ve got this family therapy thing tonight, | 我今晚有个家庭心理治疗 |
[09:26] | and I think it can be very useful. | 肯定能用上这个 |
[09:27] | Oh, family therapy, huh? | 家庭心理治疗 是吗 |
[09:29] | We tried that once, me and my parents. | 我和我爸妈试过一次 |
[09:31] | Really, did it work? | 真的吗 有用吗 |
[09:32] | Oh, yeah, we’re closer than ever. | 有用 我们亲近多了 |
[09:34] | San Paulo is closer than Dubai, right? | 大概就像圣保罗到这一样近 |
[09:37] | Ah, poor little rich girl. | 可怜的富家女啊 |
[09:39] | Smart, judgmental cop’s kid. | 聪明挑剔的警察儿子啊 |
[09:42] | Help yourself. | 请便吧 |
[09:44] | This place is bigger than the one | 这里比我原来和我妈 |
[09:45] | I used to live in with my mom. | 住的房子还大 |
[09:48] | Sorry about that stupid pool, Carter. | 抱歉我开了那个愚蠢的赌局 卡特 |
[09:51] | I’m sorry you haven’t heard from her. | 抱歉你没有她消息 |
[09:54] | No chance she’ll come back to the yogurt store? | 她不会再回酸奶店了吗 |
[09:56] | No, I doubt it. | 大概不会了 |
[09:57] | Anyway, they fired me. | 而且 他们炒了我 |
[09:58] | Apparently, people don’t like to be under police surveillance | 很显然 人们不喜欢吃酸奶的时候 |
[10:01] | while they eat yogurt. | 有警察站边上 |
[10:03] | That’s fine, though, I know she’ll get in touch. | 不过没事的 我知道她会联系我 |
[10:05] | I just don’t know how, the FBI’s | 只是不知道怎么联系 联调局 |
[10:06] | got everything but a camera up my ass. | 就差在我身上绑个摄像头了 |
[10:09] | Screw the FBI. | 干他的联调局 |
[10:11] | We could, actually. | 实际上 我们真可以 |
[10:13] | – It wouldn’t even be that hard. – What do you mean? | -没那么难的 -你什么意思 |
[10:15] | So they’re stalking your phone, right? | 他们在监听你电话 对吗 |
[10:16] | In case your mom sends you a message. | 以防你妈妈给你发信息 |
[10:18] | So we get your mom– | 所以我们让你妈… |
[10:20] | I mean, us pretending to be your mom to text you. | 我是说 假装你妈给你发短信 |
[10:23] | With burner phones. | 用一次性手机 |
[10:24] | Cheapo phones with prepaid minutes. | 预付费的便宜手机 |
[10:26] | You can get ’em pretty much anywhere. | 基本上在哪都能买到 |
[10:27] | Including right here. | 包括这里 |
[10:29] | It’s a side business, I also sell glow sticks. | 这是副业 我还卖荧光棒 |
[10:31] | I do very well at parties. | 在派对上生意可好着呢 |
[10:33] | Okay, so what should the message be? | 好吧 那短信内容怎么写 |
[10:35] | Something a mother would say to a daughter. | 母亲对女儿说的一些话 |
[10:37] | I know what it would say. | 我知道会写什么 |
[10:39] | “Love you more.” | “我更爱你” |
[10:41] | Love you more. | 我更爱你 |
[10:53] | Phase one complete. | 第一步完成 |
[10:59] | Elizabeth, I believe there was something you wanted to say to Carter. | 伊丽莎白 我相信你有话对卡特说 |
[11:06] | I was really angry today when I found out that | 我今天发现你翻了我的包 |
[11:09] | you went through my bag and had taken my car keys. | 拿走车钥匙 真的很生气 |
[11:12] | I… | 我… |
[11:14] | reacted immaturely. | 反应有些幼稚 |
[11:18] | I went into your room, | 我进了你房间 |
[11:20] | and I looked through your closet, | 翻了你的衣柜 |
[11:22] | and I found something. | 找到了些东西 |
[11:24] | I found the backpack. | 我找到个背包 |
[11:26] | The one that’s packed like you’re ready to run away. | 它被收拾妥当 就像你准备好逃走 |
[11:30] | I can’t do that again. | 我不能再那样 |
[11:32] | I can’t come home one day and find out that you’re gone. | 不能再有天回家发现你失踪 |
[11:35] | Please, give me a chance. | 求你了 给我个机会 |
[11:39] | How was that, Elizabeth? | 感觉如何 伊丽莎白 |
[11:41] | Not so bad. | 还不错 |
[11:43] | I’ve always been able to talk to Carter | 当卡特不在的时候 |
[11:46] | when she wasn’t there. | 我总是能向她开口 |
[11:52] | If we want her to come to therapy, | 如果我们想让她参加心理治疗 |
[11:55] | we can’t get mad at her for not coming to therapy. | 就不能因为她不参加而生气 |
[11:57] | I wasn’t going to. | 我没想生气 |
[11:59] | Morning, sunshine. | 早上好 亲爱的 |
[12:00] | Did you borrow my car or just steal it? | 你是借走了我车还是偷走了 |
[12:02] | I’m only asking because it isn’t here. | 我这么问是因为它没停在这 |
[12:06] | Carter, get rid of that. | 卡特 扔掉那个 |
[12:08] | Your 12-year-old brother is in the room. | 你12岁的弟弟还在家呢 |
[12:10] | Oh, come on, has he never been to a sporting event? | 得了吧 他没去看过球赛吗 |
[12:13] | Not many. | 没看过很多 |
[12:15] | It’s a joke, it’s a toy. | 开个玩笑嘛 玩具罢了 |
[12:17] | No, you know very well what it is, it’s an obscenity. | 不 你清楚这是什么 这是猥亵行为 |
[12:20] | From, like, the 1970s, geez. | 七十年代的猥亵行为吧 |
[12:23] | Glad I didn’t bring it to family therapy last night. | 真高兴我没把它带去昨晚的家庭心理治疗 |
[12:25] | No, instead, you just decided not to show up. | 是的 反而你决定不去了 |
[12:29] | Kids, you’re taking the bus this morning. | 孩子们 你们早上做公交去 |
[12:31] | The bus? | 公交吗 |
[12:32] | – I was gonna take them. – I hate the bus. | -我准备送他们的 -我讨厌公交 |
[12:33] | No, we have to deal with this. | 不 这必须有惩罚 |
[12:34] | This– I’m a this now. | 现在喊我叫”这个”了吗 |
[12:37] | The bus is starting to look pretty good. | 坐公交现在看来还不糟 |
[12:39] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[12:39] | You can borrow my headphones. | 我可以把耳机借你 |
[12:41] | I have headphones. | 我有耳机 |
[12:42] | – Not like these. – Thanks. | -没有这样的 -谢谢 |
[12:45] | Look, I’m sorry, I was with friends, | 对不起 我当时和朋友在一起 |
[12:47] | and I got a little drunk, | 有点喝多了 |
[12:48] | and I thought I probably shouldn’t drive. | 觉得我或许不该开车 |
[12:50] | Especially since it was your car. | 尤其是开你的车 |
[12:52] | So I got Gabe to give me a ride. | 所以我让加布带我回来的 |
[12:54] | See, she was being responsible. | 看 她多懂事 |
[12:56] | David… | 大卫 |
[12:58] | she stole my car keys out of my purse. | 她从我包里偷走了车钥匙 |
[13:00] | She got drunk, she skipped a therapy session | 她喝醉了 翘了我们迫切需要的 |
[13:03] | that we desperately need, | 家庭心理治疗 |
[13:04] | and now this is how she talks to me? | 现在她给我这个理由吗 |
[13:07] | How does any of this qualify as being responsible? | 这些有哪点是懂事的 |
[13:10] | You’re right, it doesn’t. | 你说得对 没有 |
[13:12] | I just want this thing | 我只想让这东西 |
[13:16] | out of my house. | 从我家出去 |
[13:18] | That seems kind of fair. | 她说得也有理 |
[13:21] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:23] | That’s Gabe, I asked him to give me a ride. | 那是加布 我让他接我的 |
[13:27] | It’s leaving the house, as you requested. | 按你说的 它从你家出去了 |
[13:37] | She put it on my car, didn’t she? | 她放我车上了 是吗 |
[13:38] | – No. – No? | -没有 -没有吗 |
[13:40] | – Oh, I’m surprised. – Yeah, me too. | -真是意外 -我也是 |
[13:41] | Maybe she actually feels bad about the whole thing. | 可能她真的知道错了 |
[13:49] | – How you doing? – Fine. | -你好吗 -挺好 |
[13:51] | Really? ‘Cause you look stressed. | 是吗 你看起来压力挺大 |
[13:53] | Kyle, you don’t have to keep checking up on me. | 凯尔 你不用总问我的 |
[13:55] | Okay, you can tell me that we’re not seeing each other, | 好吧 你可以阻止我们再见面 |
[13:57] | but you can’t tell me to stop caring about you. | 但别想阻止我关心你 |
[14:03] | It hasn’t been easy. | 我日子不好过 |
[14:05] | Okay, well, maybe this will help. | 好吧 这消息或许能帮你 |
[14:07] | Looks like Lori’s been in touch with Carter. | 洛莉似乎跟卡特联系了 |
[14:10] | She’s been getting text messages from burner phones. | 她收到一次性手机发来的短信 |
[14:12] | – Any idea where she is? – We can’t trace ’em, | -能找到她在哪吗 -手机追踪不到 |
[14:14] | but we can tell they’re local. | 但知道是本地的 |
[14:15] | – They’re local? – Yeah. | -本地手机吗 -没错 |
[14:17] | Keep an eye on Carter. | 留心卡特 |
[14:18] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[14:36] | Hey. | 你好 |
[14:38] | Is it okay if I tape our interview? | 我录下我们的采访 可以吗 |
[14:40] | Yeah. | 可以 |
[14:42] | Sure, ask me– okay. | 好的 问我… 好的 |
[14:47] | So you’re, uh, Carter’s real mother. | 所以你是… 卡特的生母 |
[14:51] | – Elizabeth, right? – Detective Wilson. | -伊丽莎白 对吗 -叫我威尔逊警探 |
[14:53] | Right. | 好吧 |
[14:56] | I’m sorry, Detective Wilson. | 抱歉 威尔逊警探 |
[15:03] | Is this, uh, are we starting? | 这个… 开始问话了吗 |
[15:05] | – Yes. – Okay. | -是的 -好吧 |
[15:07] | Before we start, I just wanna say… | 开始之前 我只想说 |
[15:11] | I really like Lori, Carter’s other mom. | 我真的挺喜欢洛莉 卡特的另一个妈妈 |
[15:14] | She is not Carter’s other mom. | 她不是”卡特的另一个妈妈” |
[15:16] | She is Carter’s kidnapper. | 她是绑架卡特的犯人 |
[15:18] | Yes, I just– I thought you should know, | 是 我…我觉得你应该知道 |
[15:21] | I have that thing where I’m not objective. | 作为她朋友 我不太客观 |
[15:31] | I see what Carter means about you. | 我知道卡特为什么那么说你了 |
[15:34] | Excuse me. | 你说什么 |
[15:35] | She says you never laugh, | 她说你从来不笑 |
[15:38] | like, she’s never heard what you sound like | 她从来没听过你 |
[15:40] | when you’re laughing. | 笑的声音 |
[15:42] | Not that this is funny, this is not funny… | 不是说这好笑 这不好笑 |
[15:44] | at all. | 一点也不 |
[15:45] | Like a funny situation, it’s not. | 不是什么好笑的情境 |
[15:47] | But she says you’re, like, one of those people | 但她说你像… 那些吹自己 |
[15:50] | who brag, “I never cry.” | “我从来不哭”的人 |
[15:54] | Only with you, it’s… | 只是对于你 是… |
[15:57] | “I never laugh.” | “我从来不笑” |
[16:04] | Oh, man… | 完蛋了 |
[16:09] | What else does Carter say about me? | 卡特还说我什么了 |
[16:17] | What’s for dinner? I’m starving. | 晚上吃什么 我饿死了 |
[16:19] | Tilapia with ginger and garlic. | 姜蒜罗非鱼 |
[16:22] | Cool, as long as it’s not fish. | 太好了 只要不是鱼就行 |
[16:23] | – It’s fish. – Taylor, | -是鱼 -泰勒 |
[16:25] | we have our entire lives | 我们一辈子都能 |
[16:27] | to eat fish and steamed veggies. | 吃鱼和清蒸蔬菜 |
[16:30] | We have this tiny, tiny window | 只有这么一小段时间 |
[16:32] | where we can eat onion rings and milkshakes and… | 可以吃洋葱圈 奶昔还有… |
[16:35] | Oh, my God, I so want onion rings | 天呐 我现在太想吃 |
[16:37] | and a milkshake right now. | 洋葱圈和奶昔了 |
[16:40] | What smells so good? | 什么闻起来这么香 |
[16:41] | Fish. | 鱼肉 |
[16:41] | Oh, see? | 看到没 |
[16:43] | Fish can never be the answer to, | 大家问”什么闻起来这么香” |
[16:45] | “Mmm, what smells so good?” | 想听到的可不是鱼 |
[16:47] | Well, I hope we have enough for one more | 希望还够一个人吃的 |
[16:49] | because I brought home a guest for dinner. | 因为今晚我带了位客人来 |
[16:51] | Well, there’s plenty because i’m going out to eat. | 够吃的 因为我要出去吃 |
[16:55] | Max, what are you doing here? | 麦克斯 你怎么来了 |
[16:59] | Uh, Max, you should meet the rest of the family. | 麦克斯 你该见见家里其他人 |
[17:00] | This is Taylor, uh, Carter’s twin sister. | 这是泰勒 卡特的双胞妹妹 |
[17:03] | – Hi. – Hey. | -你好 -你好 |
[17:04] | And Grant– Grant?! | 还有格兰特 格兰特 |
[17:06] | This is Grant, Carter’s brother. | 这是格兰特 卡特的弟弟 |
[17:09] | – Dude. – What’s up? | -老兄 -你好 |
[17:10] | David! | 大卫 |
[17:11] | Well, he’s probably working, | 他可能在工作 |
[17:12] | that’s my husband, he’s a writer. | 那是我丈夫 是个作家 |
[17:14] | I invited Max to stay for a couple of days. | 我请麦克斯来住两天 |
[17:17] | – You did? – Yes, I thought you’d enjoy it. | -是吗 -是的 我觉得你会欢迎的 |
[17:20] | You cleared it with your folks, right? | 你跟你爸妈说清楚了 是吗 |
[17:21] | Yeah, I don’t think they believe me, though. | 是的 不过我不觉得他们相信 |
[17:23] | Cops don’t usually bring me home. | 警察一般不带我回家的 |
[17:25] | To their home– they don’t bring me to their home. | 回他们家… 不带我回他们家 |
[17:27] | I’m confused, this morning you were mad at me. | 我不懂了 今早你还在生我的气 |
[17:30] | No, I wouldn’t call that mad. | 不 我那不是生气 |
[17:32] | Okay, I really would. | 好吧 我真的会 |
[17:33] | So what, then, she just invited you here? | 怎么 然后她就邀请了你吗 |
[17:35] | Yeah, you know, like, invitation, subpoena. | 对 像是…要么来吃饭要么去坐牢 |
[17:42] | – What’s going on? – The usual. | -怎么了 -还是那样 |
[17:44] | Okay, now I get it. | 现在我明白了 |
[17:45] | – No, you don’t, let me explain. – Yes. | -你不明白 听我解释 -我明白 |
[17:47] | You didn’t bring him here for me. | 你不是为了我带他来的 |
[17:49] | You brought him here for you. | 而是为了你自己 |
[17:50] | You see, it’s not enough that you’re already | 你监听我所有的电话 |
[17:53] | listening into all of my phone calls | 查看我的邮件 |
[17:54] | and checking my emails. | 这还不够 |
[17:56] | Now you have to plant my friends in my home to spy on me. | 现在你得把我朋友安插在我家 来监视我 |
[18:00] | Come on, we’re leaving. | 我们走了 |
[18:03] | Nice meeting you all, I’m Max. | 很高兴见到你们大家 我是麦克斯 |
[18:06] | – David. – You know what? | -大卫 -知道吗 |
[18:08] | Now would be the perfect opportunity | 现在正好在我房间里 |
[18:09] | to put a bug in my room. | 放一个窃听器 |
[18:46] | So how long you gonna be here? | 你要在这里待多久 |
[18:49] | Uh, not sure. | 不确定 |
[18:51] | Not like I brought a lot of clean clothes. | 我又没带很多干净衣服 |
[18:55] | But I did bring a lot of dirty ones. | 但我的确带了很多脏衣服 |
[18:57] | Man, I got this fat pile of dirty dinghies | 我车后座有一大堆 |
[18:59] | in the back seat of my car, it’s stinking. | 脏衣服 都发臭了 |
[19:01] | Can you recommend a good laundromat? | 你能推荐一家不错的自助洗衣店吗 |
[19:03] | Max, you can do your wash at our place. | 麦克斯 你可以在我们家洗衣服 |
[19:05] | Bonus. | 意外之喜啊 |
[19:07] | What about school and– you go to school, don’t you? | 那学校呢 你上学对吧 |
[19:10] | Uh, oh, yeah, um… | 这个嘛 |
[19:11] | There’s been some confusion about my grade, | 我有点搞不清楚 |
[19:14] | which grade I’m in, so I kind of been home schooling… | 我该哪个年级 所以我在家学习 |
[19:17] | without the schooling. | 没有学习啦 |
[19:20] | Man, I already got interrogated today by her mother. | 我今天已经被她妈妈审问了 |
[19:25] | His dad’s also a cop. | 他爸爸也是个警察 |
[19:27] | Yeah, in fact, his dad is the guy who followed me | 实际上 我来看你那天 |
[19:30] | that day I came to visit you. | 就是他爸爸跟踪了我 |
[19:31] | Nobody will be following Carter after my little FBI sting. | 我对联调局使完那招后 没人会跟踪她了 |
[19:35] | We’re sending Carter texts from burner phones | 我们用一次性电话给卡特发消息 |
[19:37] | to make it look like they’re coming from her mom. | 好让那些看起来像是她妈妈发的 |
[19:41] | Uh-huh, okay. | 好吧 |
[19:43] | How’s that going? | 情况怎么样 |
[19:44] | It’s phase two, now we find out. | 这是第二阶段 现在看看成果如何 |
[19:46] | I need a new phone. | 我需要一部新手机 |
[19:49] | Last one, then you gotta start paying, | 最后一部 然后你就得付钱了 |
[19:50] | I’m not Amazon. | 我可不是亚马逊 |
[19:51] | I get it, I get it. | 我知道 |
[19:54] | You all free tomorrow after school? | 你们明天放学后有空吗 |
[19:55] | – Yup. – Yup. | -有 -有 |
[19:57] | Always. | 一直都有 |
[19:58] | Good. | 好 |
[19:59] | What are you writing? | 你写些什么呢 |
[20:01] | Don’t worry, I got this, I know how cops work. | 放心吧 我知道警察是怎么办案 |
[20:04] | They like to solve things, figure stuff out. | 他们喜欢解决问题 弄明白真相 |
[20:06] | Like Batman and The Riddler. | 像蝙蝠侠和谜语人 |
[20:08] | Yeah, but you can’t give ’em anything that hard. | 是啊 但你们不能给他们那么难猜的 |
[20:14] | Captain? | 队长 |
[20:16] | Detective Wilson, this is Grady Smith | 威尔逊警探 这是联调局 |
[20:18] | from the FBI felony kidnapping unit. | 重罪绑架部门的格雷迪·史密斯 |
[20:20] | Kidnapping unit, what’s happening? | 绑架部门 出什么事了 |
[20:22] | Carter’s been getting a series of texts | 卡特收到了无法追踪的号码 |
[20:23] | from untraceable numbers. | 发来的一系列短信 |
[20:24] | We think it could be coming from her kidnapper. | 我们觉得可能是绑架她的人发的 |
[20:28] | Now one by one, they don’t make any sense. | 分开来看 短信根本看不懂 |
[20:31] | Then… | 然后 |
[20:34] | I line ’em up. | 我把它们排列起来 |
[20:37] | First word of every sentence. | 每句的第一个词 |
[20:38] | Mm-hmm, food court mall, 4:00 P.M. today. | 美食广场购物中心 今天下午四点 |
[20:40] | It’s a pretty basic code, we’re obviously not dealing | 这是很基本的密码 显然我们对付的 |
[20:42] | with a criminal mastermind here. | 不是什么犯罪达人 |
[20:44] | All sent within the last 24 hours. | 都是在最近24小时内发送的 |
[20:45] | We got undercovers in place already. | 我们已经安排好了卧底 |
[20:47] | We’ve already got eyes on everyone going in or out. | 监视所有进进出出的人 |
[20:49] | Captain, I have to be there. | 队长 我必须在场 |
[20:49] | Detective, we need you to keep your daughter in your sight. | 警探 我们需要你看住你女儿 |
[20:51] | I can get my husband to pick her up… | 我可以让我丈夫去接她 |
[20:53] | I’m giving that job to you. | 我命令你去接她 |
[20:55] | – I’ll be there. – And I’ll be there. | -我会在场的 -我也是 |
[20:57] | We’ve got this covered, I assure you. | 我们可以的 我向你保证 |
[20:59] | We will catch this woman. | 我们会抓到这个女人 |
[21:01] | You just take care of your daughter. | 你好好照顾你女儿 |
[21:07] | Kyle, help me, please, I have to be there. | 凯尔 帮帮我 拜托 我得在场 |
[21:10] | You heard what the Captain said. | 你听到队长说的了 |
[21:12] | Hey, I’m not gonna let you lose Carter again. | 我不会再让你失去卡特了 |
[21:36] | Where’s Carter? | 卡特在哪 |
[21:38] | You don’t actually think she’s been coming to school, do you? | 你不会以为她会来上学吧 |
[21:40] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[21:41] | She’s got everyone thinking she’s got | 她让大家都认为她得了 |
[21:43] | post traumatic stress disorder, | 创伤后压力心理障碍症 |
[21:44] | and they send her home. | 他们送她回家了 |
[21:49] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[22:01] | That’s our cue. | 那是提示 |
[22:04] | To the mall. | 去购物中心 |
[22:06] | – To the mall. – To the mall. | -去购物中心 -去购物中心 |
[22:10] | Carter. | 卡特 |
[22:18] | No, no. | 不 |
[22:21] | Please, God, no. | 天啊 不要 |
[22:23] | What’s going on? | 出什么事了 |
[22:25] | What’s going on?! | 出什么事了 |
[22:30] | – What’s going on? – I don’t know. | -出什么事了 -我不知道 |
[22:32] | We have apples? | 咱家有苹果吗 |
[22:33] | Yeah, I couldn’t find any peanut butter, though. | 是啊 但我找不到花生酱 |
[22:37] | She keeps it in the fridge. | 花生酱在冰箱里 |
[22:39] | That’s weird. | 真古怪 |
[22:42] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[22:47] | I know, I’m sorry, Captain, I’m sorry, | 我知道 对不起 队长 |
[22:50] | but she’s not at school, and she’s not at home, | 但她不在学校 也不在家 |
[22:52] | and her escape backpack is missing. | 她的逃生背包不见了 |
[22:56] | All right, you’re here. | 好吧 你来了 |
[22:58] | We’ve got every possible access covered. | 我们控制了所有可能的道路 |
[23:00] | You two eyeball this crowd. | 你俩仔细看这群人 |
[23:27] | On three. | 数到三 |
[23:30] | She’s not here. | 她不在 |
[23:31] | I don’t know, Kyle. | 我不知道 凯尔 |
[23:34] | Something doesn’t seem right. | 好像不对劲 |
[23:58] | Looks like this message was meant for you. | 看来这是给你准备的 |
[24:02] | Good you were here to get it. | 辛亏你看到了 |
[24:13] | Max. | 麦克斯 |
[24:15] | Max, come here, this is best thing ever. | 麦克斯 过来 这超棒的 |
[24:19] | Everything to you is the best thing ever. | 你什么都超棒 |
[24:21] | – What is it? – Okay, | -怎么了 -好吧 |
[24:23] | so Elizabeth thinks I’m meeting my mom | 伊丽莎白以为我要在美食广场 |
[24:24] | in this food court, and she’s looking around. | 跟我妈妈见面 所以她在到处找我 |
[24:27] | And she’s looking around and… | 到处找… |
[24:33] | Am I right, isn’t that the best thing | 我说得对吗 这难道不是 |
[24:35] | you’ve ever seen? Wait, wait, wait, | 你见过的最好玩的事 等等 |
[24:36] | this is my favorite part, it’s my favorite part, | 这是我最喜欢的部分 我最喜欢的部分 |
[24:37] | look at her face, look at her face, | 看看她的表情 看看她的表情 |
[24:38] | look at her face… | 看看她的表情 |
[24:41] | She looks– she looks so sad. | 她看起来好伤心 |
[24:43] | Oh, my God, Max, don’t tell me | 天啊 麦克斯 别告诉我 |
[24:44] | – you feel sorry for her. – A little, look at her. | -你为她难过 -有点 你看她 |
[24:49] | Max… | 麦克斯 |
[24:51] | This woman, | 这女人 |
[24:53] | the whole entire reason you’re even here | 你在这里的唯一原因 |
[24:56] | is because she is obsessed with the idea | 就是因为她执念于 |
[24:59] | of putting my mom in jail. | 让我妈蹲监狱 |
[25:03] | She got me back, okay, I am here. | 她找回了我 好吗 我在这里 |
[25:05] | Why don’t you make that your focus, | 你不如关注这点 |
[25:06] | or how about just being happy with that | 或者直接对此感到开心 |
[25:08] | and leaving my mom alone? | 别扯上我妈妈好吗 |
[25:12] | I love my mom, okay? | 我爱我妈妈 |
[25:14] | More than anyone or anything in the whole entire world. | 在全世界最爱她 |
[25:19] | And I live with someone who would kill her if she could. | 而我却恨不得杀了她的人住一起 |
[25:22] | Which she can’t, but you know what she can do? | 她是杀不了 但你知道她能怎么样吗 |
[25:25] | She can put her in jail for 20 years. | 她可以关她20年 |
[25:27] | And that is what Elizabeth lives for. | 伊丽莎白活着就是为了这个 |
[25:30] | That is why she was in the food court in the first place. | 所以她一开始才会在美食广场 |
[25:32] | She knows how much it would hurt me, | 她知道那会伤我有多深 |
[25:34] | and she couldn’t care less. | 可根本不在乎 |
[25:36] | Hey, look, I’m sorry, I didn’t– | 听着 我很抱歉 我没有… |
[25:39] | I didn’t think to see it like that. | 我没有那么想 |
[25:41] | Yeah, well, that’s the problem, nobody does. | 这就是问题 没人这么想 |
[25:47] | So then you gotta tell them. | 那你得告诉他们 |
[25:49] | When, how? | 什么时候 怎么说 |
[25:51] | Every conversation I’ve ever had with Elizabeth | 我跟伊丽莎白进行的每段对话 |
[25:53] | is her telling me what I’ve done wrong. | 都是她告诉我 我做错了什么 |
[25:56] | My opinion does not matter to her. | 我的想法对她不重要 |
[25:59] | I wouldn’t be so sure about that. | 我可不那么确定 |
[26:01] | I mean, when she was interrogating me, | 她审讯我的时候 |
[26:03] | she never asked me a single question about Lori. | 完全没有问到关于洛莉的问题 |
[26:07] | All she wanted to do was talk about you. | 她只想说你的事 |
[26:14] | So, uh, how does this work? | 这要怎么做 |
[26:17] | This is a safe space. | 这里是安全空间 |
[26:19] | We do only two things in here. | 我们在这里只做两件事 |
[26:21] | We speak, and we listen. | 诉说和倾听 |
[26:22] | Would you like to go first? | 你想先说吗 |
[26:24] | I didn’t see that coming. | 没料到会是这样 |
[26:26] | And when we speak, we do it so everyone can hear. | 我们诉说时 要让所有人都听得到 |
[26:29] | – You can go first. – No, clearly the doctor | -你可以先说 -不 显然医生 |
[26:31] | finds you much more fascinating than me. | 觉得你比我更为有吸引力 |
[26:34] | The only fascinating thing about me is that I’m your sister. | 我唯一的吸引力的地方就是我是你妹妹 |
[26:36] | Taylor, the only thing fascinating about me | 泰勒 我唯一有吸引力的地方 |
[26:39] | is that I was abducted. | 就是我被绑架过 |
[26:41] | That’s the only thing anyone even really | 这是大家唯一了解 |
[26:42] | knows about me or cares about. | 或者关心我的事 |
[26:44] | What would you like us to know? | 你想要我们知道什么 |
[26:46] | Well, I’m trying to figure that out myself. | 我在努力自己搞明白 |
[26:50] | Can you talk a little more about that? | 你能再说几句吗 |
[26:54] | Well, it’s– it’s hard because… | 这很艰难 因为 |
[26:59] | because I have to do it with everyone watching me. | 因为我得在大家都盯着我的环境下这样做 |
[27:01] | I feel like some elephant who accidentally | 我感觉自己就像 |
[27:04] | got assigned to the penguin house, you know? | 不小心被分配到企鹅屋子里的大象 |
[27:06] | It’s so obvious that I’m an elephant. | 我很明显是头大象 |
[27:08] | But people keep coming up to me | 但是人们一直拿着剪贴板 |
[27:09] | with a clipboard and saying, | 向我走来 然后说 |
[27:11] | “Hmm, you know, according to this, you’re, uh, | 根据上面的信息 你是 |
[27:13] | you’re actually a penguin.” | 你其实是企鹅 |
[27:16] | Actually, I also feel like that except in my version, | 实际上 我也有这种感受 不过在我的版本里 |
[27:19] | I’m an armadillo and they’re giraffes. | 我是犰狳 而他们是长颈鹿 |
[27:22] | At least, the penguins can see the elephant | 至少企鹅能看见大象 |
[27:24] | but they don’t even know I’m down there. | 但长颈鹿甚至都不知道我存在 |
[27:26] | I know you’re down there. | 我知道你存在啊 |
[27:29] | Elizabeth, you’ve been very quiet. | 伊丽莎白 你没怎么说话 |
[27:31] | Uh, it’s just… it’s just hard to hear | 听到我们是如此糟糕的父母 |
[27:35] | what terrible parents we’ve been. | 我觉得很难接受 |
[27:38] | Not him, you. | 不是他 只有你 |
[27:41] | What has he done that I haven’t? | 他做了什么我没做的事 |
[27:43] | Well, for starters, he’s never lied to my face. | 首先 他从不会当着我的面骗我 |
[27:45] | He’s not spying on me, | 他没有监视我 |
[27:46] | he’s not recording everything I say. | 没有录下我说的话 |
[27:48] | And with him, I don’t have to be | 跟他在一起 我不用 |
[27:52] | in a room like this for him to listen to me. | 待在这种房子里 他也会听我说话 |
[27:53] | I asked him not to write that book, “Finding Carter,” | 我让他别写那本书《寻找卡特》 |
[27:58] | and he’s not. | 他就没写 |
[28:01] | Do you have to do that, rub it in my face? | 你非得这样做吗 当众打脸 |
[28:04] | That wasn’t even about you, | 那根本与你无关 |
[28:05] | that was about me and him. | 那关乎我和他 |
[28:07] | I’ve been married to this man for 17 years, Carter. | 我跟这个男人结婚17年了 卡特 |
[28:10] | You just met him. Yes, it was between you and him. | 你刚遇见他 没错 这是你俩之间的事 |
[28:13] | But it was also between him and me. | 但也是我和他之间的事 |
[28:16] | Let’s open the discussion back up. | 我们倒回一点吧 |
[28:18] | I’d like to go back to what you were saying to your mother. | 我想倒回到你对你妈妈说了什么 |
[28:21] | Oh, please don’t use that word. | 请别用那个词 |
[28:23] | My mother is not here. | 我妈妈不在这里 |
[28:25] | I can’t see her, I can’t talk to her. | 我没法见她 和她说话 |
[28:28] | She is not my mother and she will never be my mother | 她不是我妈妈 永远都不会是 |
[28:32] | because she is the person who is hunting my mother. | 因为是她在追捕我妈妈 |
[28:44] | Hey, armadillo. | 犰狳 |
[28:45] | Hey, elephant. | 大象 |
[28:49] | Well, I guess that’ll teach you | 我想那教会了你 |
[28:50] | to invite me to family therapy again. | 以后再也不要邀请我去家庭心理治疗了 |
[28:54] | I think it could help. | 我觉得那会有用的 |
[28:55] | Well, I can tell you that kind of stuff | 我可以告诉你 你嗑药磕嗨了的时候 |
[28:56] | is a lot more fun when you’re high. | 心理治疗什么的好玩多了 |
[28:58] | Taylor’s right, don’t use me as a role model. | 泰勒说得对 别把我当榜样 |
[29:02] | Last time, Ma– Elizabeth | 上次 妈…伊丽莎白 |
[29:06] | made this whole speech to your empty chair. | 对着你的空椅子说了一番话 |
[29:08] | She described the day she came home and you weren’t there. | 她描述了她回家 而你不在的那天 |
[29:12] | It sounded pretty… horrible. | 听起来很…恐怖 |
[29:15] | Yeah, I’m sure it did. | 我想肯定是 |
[29:17] | And how she’s afraid | 她很害怕 |
[29:18] | she’ll have to go through it again. | 她要再次经历那一切 |
[29:21] | Will she? | 她会吗 |
[29:23] | Will I? | 我会吗 |
[29:24] | Grant… I don’t know. | 格兰特 我不知道 |
[29:29] | I would tell you if I did. | 如果我知道 肯定会告诉你 |
[29:30] | But the not knowing is just as hard for me. | 但是不知道对我来说也好艰难 |
[29:33] | But you wanna go, right? | 但你想去的 对吗 |
[29:35] | If Lori showed up. | 如果洛莉出现了 |
[29:38] | She’s my mother. | 她是我妈妈 |
[29:39] | And I’m your brother and Taylor’s your sister, | 我是你弟弟 泰勒是你妹妹 |
[29:41] | and you have a dad now. | 你现在还有爸爸了 |
[29:42] | That’s not enough for you, is it? | 这样还不够是吗 |
[29:44] | You’d still leave us. | 你还是会离开我们 |
[29:47] | I can’t answer that. | 我没法回答 |
[29:50] | You already did. | 你已经回答了 |
[29:54] | She found your escape backpack– Elizabeth. | 她找到了你的逃生背包 伊丽莎白 |
[29:57] | What? | 什么 |
[30:05] | – It’s gone. – Carter, wait. | -不见了 -卡特 等等 |
[30:06] | – She took it. – No, no, she didn’t. | -她拿走了 -她没有 |
[30:08] | This woman is insane. | 这女人疯了 |
[30:10] | She is insane. | 她疯了 |
[30:11] | She tells me she is scared I’ll leave, | 她告诉我她害怕我会离开 |
[30:14] | but then she does absolutely everything in her power | 然后她尽一切力量 |
[30:17] | to push me away from her. | 来把我推开 |
[30:18] | She lies to me, | 她对我撒谎 |
[30:19] | she spies on me, she steals from me. | 监视我 偷我的东西 |
[30:23] | She has absolutely no idea what this might be like for me, | 她绝对不知道我会是什么感受 |
[30:27] | and she is deliberately trying to make me mad. | 她真的是要惹毛我 |
[30:30] | Well, guess what, it worked, I’m mad. | 猜猜怎么 管用了 我生气了 |
[30:33] | And she is not gonna like me when I’m mad. | 她可不会喜欢我生气的样子 |
[30:40] | I’ll just try acting a lot more like Taylor, | 我尽量表现得和泰勒一样 |
[30:42] | but not with the cooking or anything. | 但不做饭什么的 |
[30:44] | Or maybe with the cooking, actually. | 也许我该做饭 |
[30:46] | But I’ll just start being really like nice and polite, | 但我会尽量友善礼貌 |
[30:48] | like I really want this to work. | 好像我真的想跟她和好 |
[30:49] | And then I’ll just start doing little things | 然后我开始做一些坏事 |
[30:50] | like hiding her stuff, like her reading glasses | 比如藏她的东西 像是她的阅读眼镜 |
[30:53] | or her driver’s license or, ooh, her detective shield. | 或者她的驾照 或者警徽 |
[30:57] | And then I’ll, um, | 然后我就 |
[30:58] | I’ll just start cutting little holes in her clothes. | 我就在她的衣服上剪洞 |
[31:00] | Carter? | 卡特 |
[31:01] | Have you ever heard the saying | 你听说过这个说法吗 |
[31:02] | that holding on to anger is like swallowing poison | 一直生气就像自己吞下毒药 |
[31:05] | and hoping the other person will die? | 还希望别人会死 |
[31:07] | No. | 没有 |
[31:08] | But you heard it right now. | 但你现在听到了 |
[31:10] | When I said it. | 我说了 |
[31:12] | What’s your point? | 你什么意思 |
[31:13] | Okay, well, how about instead of thinking | 不如你别想着 |
[31:14] | about ways to make Elizabeth miserable, | 让伊丽莎白难受的办法 |
[31:17] | you find a way to make you happy. | 而是想办法让自己开心 |
[31:19] | Why take the long way when there’s a shortcut? | 有捷径的时候为什么要绕远路呢 |
[31:21] | I’m just saying. | 我只是说 |
[31:28] | – Molly? – You ever tried it? | -摇头丸 -你试过吗 |
[31:29] | – No. – I did it, once– it was not for me. | -没有 -我试过一次 不适合我 |
[31:32] | I was in much too good a mood for much too long a time. | 我当时心情太好 不愿意花这么长时间 |
[31:34] | While you, on the other hand, | 而你不同 |
[31:35] | have been unhappy for a while now. | 你已经不开心好久了 |
[31:38] | I just think you could use a vacation. | 我只是希望你可以休个假 |
[31:40] | And don’t worry, it’s very pure and very safe. | 别担心 这纯度很高 很安全 |
[31:43] | Yes, we get it from this guy, Crash. | 我们是从一个叫克拉什的人那里买的 |
[31:45] | If drug dealers were on Yelp, | 如果点评网上有毒贩 |
[31:47] | he would be getting five stars. | 他肯定是五星 |
[31:50] | You know, for drug dealers. | 五星毒贩 |
[31:52] | That’s a potentially huge idea. | 那是个潜在的商机 |
[31:54] | I’m not taking it alone. | 我才不要一个人吃 |
[31:57] | You won’t. | 不会的 |
[32:31] | I hate to say it, man. | 我很讨厌这样说 |
[32:33] | Are you good enough to take no for an answer? | 你准备好接受”不”作为回答了吗 |
[32:36] | I can’t. | 我不行 |
[32:36] | You can’t? | 你不行 |
[32:38] | There’s a million chicks who’d love to go out with you. | 有无数个姑娘都想和你约会 |
[32:40] | They’re not her. | 都不是她 |
[32:42] | I wish I had your problems. | 真希望我有你的问题 |
[32:56] | Now I’m supposed to tell her she’s grounded? | 我该告诉她 她被禁足了吗 |
[32:58] | I love the job of nerd sister. | 我真喜欢书呆妹妹的活儿 |
[33:01] | Yeah, she probably won’t be ready to leave | 我猜她可能六小时内 |
[33:03] | for about six hours, my best guess. | 都不会离开 |
[33:07] | My mom does not wanna hear that. | 我妈妈可不想听到这个 |
[33:11] | Maximilian, Maximilian. | 麦克斯米兰 |
[33:19] | – Gabe. – Hi. | -加布 -你好 |
[33:21] | I got you, Gabe. | 我找到你啦 加布 |
[33:22] | Anytime, anywhere. | 随时随地 |
[33:37] | Oops. | 啊哦 |
[33:38] | I was not supposed to do that. | 我可不该这么干 |
[33:44] | Gosh, you look so much like Elizabeth | 天啊 你板起脸时 |
[33:46] | when you pull that face. | 真像伊丽莎白 |
[33:47] | Doesn’t she look like Elizabeth | 她板起脸时 |
[33:48] | when she pulls that face? | 难道不像伊丽莎白吗 |
[33:51] | Do you think this is cute? | 你觉得这样很可爱吗 |
[33:52] | This isn’t cute– you’re high. | 才不 你嗑嗨了 |
[33:55] | You’re making a fool of yourself. | 你这是在出洋相 |
[33:58] | I liked you better when I thought you were dead. | 我还是在当你死了的时候更喜欢你 |
[34:03] | Very funny. | 真搞笑 |
[34:05] | Oh my god, she’s having a seizure. | 天啊 她癫痫发作了 |
[34:06] | – Hey, call 9-1-1. – Carter! | -卡特 -打急救电话 |
[34:08] | – Call 9-1-1. – I’m so sorry! I didn’t mean it! | -打急救电话 -真抱歉 我不是故意的 |
[34:10] | Come on, come on. Call 9-1-1, man! | 快啊 快啊 打急救电话 |
[34:20] | Don’t leave me, Carter. I can’t lose you again. | 别离开我 卡特 我不能再次失去你 |
[34:24] | Carter. | 卡特 |
[34:27] | Carter. | 卡特 |
[34:28] | Mom? I’m here. | 妈妈 我在这里 |
[34:30] | Don’t leave me, Carter. | 别离开我 卡特 |
[34:31] | I’m right here. | 我在这里 |
[34:36] | I’m right here. | 我在这里 |
[34:47] | How long have I been here? | 我在这里待了多长时间 |
[34:49] | Three years. | 三年 |
[34:50] | Three years? | 三年吗 |
[34:51] | I’m kidding, but… | 我开玩笑的 但是 |
[34:54] | You’ve been out for a while. | 你不省人事了一段时间 |
[34:57] | But not a coma, right? | 不是昏迷吧 |
[34:58] | Technically, a coma. | 其实是昏迷 |
[35:01] | I was in a coma? | 我昏迷了吗 |
[35:02] | It was a little coma. | 是个小昏迷 |
[35:04] | Just long enough to scare us all to death. | 时间长到把我们都吓死了 |
[35:07] | Why does all the fun stuff happen to you? | 好玩的事情怎么都发生在你身上 |
[35:10] | Abduction, seizure, coma. | 绑架 癫痫发作 昏迷 |
[35:17] | I kissed Gabe, didn’t I? | 我吻了加布 对吧 |
[35:19] | Oh, yes, you certainly did. | 是啊 你当然吻了 |
[35:22] | Taylor… | 泰勒 |
[35:25] | I really don’t like him. | 我真的不喜欢他 |
[35:27] | Except, you do… | 不过你喜欢 |
[35:32] | which is fine with me. | 我没意见 |
[35:35] | Or it will be, maybe. | 也许以后会的 |
[35:41] | Just get better. | 早日康复 |
[35:44] | Guys, let’s let her get some rest. | 各位 让她休息会儿吧 |
[35:47] | I’ll call your folks, let ’em know she’s up. | 我会打电话给你爸妈 告诉他们她醒了 |
[35:49] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[35:54] | I’m not staying but I… | 我不会留下来 但是我 |
[36:00] | I, I just wanted to give you this. | 我只是想给你这个 |
[36:55] | Hey, armadillo. | 犰狳 |
[36:56] | Hey, you’re up. | 你醒了 |
[36:58] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里干什么呢 |
[37:07] | I should’ve told you this sooner. | 我该早点告诉你的 |
[37:10] | Because then maybe you wouldn’t be here. | 因为你也许就不会在这里了 |
[37:15] | Elizabeth didn’t take your backpack. | 伊丽莎白没拿你背包 |
[37:20] | I did. | 是我拿的 |
[37:28] | You did? | 你吗 |
[37:30] | I didn’t want you to leave. | 我不想让你走 |
[37:32] | But I really don’t want you to die. | 但我真的不想要你死 |
[37:36] | I just… I want you to be someplace you’re happy. | 我只是 我希望你待在快乐的地方 |
[37:42] | And I get that it’s not here. | 我知道不是在这里 |
[37:49] | I put a burner phone in here. | 我在里面放了个一次性手机 |
[37:56] | So call me. | 给我打电话 |
[38:07] | David, oh, my God. | 大卫 天啊 |
[38:09] | A coma, how is she? | 昏迷 她还好吗 |
[38:10] | She’s fine, absolutely fine. | 她没事 完全没事 |
[38:12] | Oh, thank God– That would not be good for anyone | 谢天谢地 如果她回家的第一个月 |
[38:14] | if she overdosed on drugs her first month home. | 就吸毒过量 这对谁都没好处 |
[38:17] | So what’s the good word? | 有什么好消息 |
[38:19] | What’s the great word, you mean? | 你是说超棒的消息吧 |
[38:20] | People are loving– loving your sample chapter. | 人们超爱你的样章 |
[38:23] | But now, between this YouTube video and the coma, oh. | 但如今 有了YouTube视频和昏迷事件 |
[38:26] | You ain’t even heard our family therapy session. | 你都没听我们的家庭心理治疗 |
[38:30] | She is not my mother and she will never be my mother. | 她不是我妈妈 永远都不会是 |
[38:34] | Because she is the person who is hunting my mother. | 因为是她在追捕我妈妈 |
[38:37] | That’s Eliza– she’s talking about Elizabeth? | 伊丽… 她在说伊丽莎白吗 |
[38:39] | This next book of yours, “Finding Carter”… | 你的下一本书《寻找卡特》 |
[38:43] | it’s gonna be huge. | 会热卖的 |