英文名称:Final Destination 3
年代:2006
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:04] | Devil | 恶魔 |
[01:12] | Do you believe in fortunes? | 你相信命运吗? |
[02:05] | Luck | 幸运 |
[02:21] | Fate | 命运 |
[02:32] | Death | 死亡 |
[02:35] | Aah! | 哇! |
[02:47] | Oh,man! Heh heh. | 耶…哈哈! |
[02:50] | – Did you see that? – Woo! | – 看到没有? – 喔! |
[02:55] | Oh,my God. Ha ha! | 我的天 哈哈! |
[02:57] | – Yes! Yes! – Nice,nice,nice. | – 耶! – 真棒! |
[02:59] | – Aw,sick! – Worth the wait. | – 真要命! – 没白来 |
[03:00] | Oh,babe. You missed out. | 哦 宝贝 你错过机会了 |
[03:01] | Yes! | 耶! |
[03:02] | I want to get off. | 我要下去! |
[03:14] | HIGH DIE | 高空死亡 |
[03:19] | That was intense,man. | 真是够刺激! |
[03:20] | To feel how that would be to just crash and burn like that. | 体验一回”粉身碎骨”的感觉 |
[03:23] | Yeah,yeah. Maybe for you,but our lives are actually goin’ somewhere. | 是啊 也许你感觉不错吧 我们魂都吓掉了 |
[03:26] | Oh! OK,well,where we gotta go is to the roller coaster. | 好了 下一个目标 云霄飞车 |
[03:28] | ‘Cause our pass is for 9:15. | 我们的通行证只到9:15 |
[03:30] | If we miss that,we’ll stand in line… | 错过这次 就得再排上… |
[03:31] | for,like,a day and a half,and that’s gonna kill me. | 差不多一天半的队 那可得要我的命 |
[03:32] | – OK! – All right? | – 好吧 – 准备好了? |
[03:33] | So let’s go. | 走吧 |
[03:34] | welcome mc klnley hlgh grad party 05 | 麦金利高中 05级 毕业晚会 |
[03:35] | They’re totally gonna dig this man! | 他们全准备消遣这家伙! |
[03:37] | OK. Come on,it won’t kill us to get a deep-fried Snickers and a Coke. | 行了 先去吃点炸薯喝杯可乐不碍事吧 |
[03:39] | Before ridin’ Devil’s Flight? Yeah,that might kill me. | 坐恶魔航班之前? 那会杀了我 |
[03:42] | No! What doesn’t kill you makes you stronger,man. | 不 未能击垮你的事会使你变得更强 |
[04:02] | – Unh! – Ha ha! | 哇!哈哈 |
[04:04] | Oh,I’ll take that. | 哦 这个我来拿 |
[04:05] | No. Come on,gimme. It’s not even mine,Kevin. | 少来了 还我…相机不是我的 |
[04:07] | It’s the yearbook’s. Just…Kevin. | 是借来拍同学录的 凯文…给我 |
[04:08] | Ha ha! | 哈哈! |
[04:09] | – Oh! – Oh,got it. | – 噢! – 拍到了! |
[04:11] | – Oh,my God,you’re such an idiot. – Hey. Hey. Gimme the… | – 老天!你真是个白痴 – 嗨!给我… |
[04:13] | Ha ha! | 哈! |
[04:15] | – Ow! – Nice. | – 喔! – 干得好! |
[04:17] | Um,could you,like,please delete that one of Stacy? | 呃…你能不能把刚才史黛西那张删了? |
[04:21] | These are for the yearbook. | 这些照片是拍来制作同学录的 |
[04:23] | And I have to turn them in tomorrow to make a deadline… | 明天就是最后期限 我得赶着交过去 |
[04:25] | and,like,I doubt it if a shot of Stacy Kobayashi’s camel toe… | 至于小林 史黛西的裙下春光能否入选 |
[04:28] | is gonna make it in there. | 我就不知道了 |
[04:29] | Whew. l’d buy two. | 真要有了 我买两份 |
[04:30] | Ha ha ha! | 哈哈! |
[04:31] | Number 38,your order’s ready. | 38号 你们点的东西好了 |
[04:33] | That’s us. | 是我们的 |
[04:35] | I am so sorry. | 真不好意思 |
[04:36] | Kevin can get so out of control. | 凯文总是玩过界 |
[04:38] | Let me just say he would make me crazy. | 他总是把我逼到崩溃边缘 |
[04:41] | Ha! I mean,you know I’m such a control freak… | 我是说…你晓得我是个控制狂 |
[04:43] | like I couldn’t handle that. | 可我却控制不了他 |
[04:50] | I’m breaking up with him. | 我要和他分手 |
[04:51] | Couple of weeks. After graduation. | 毕业以后几周之内就提出来 |
[04:54] | I’ve been wanting to for a while. | 这主意不是一时冲动 |
[04:56] | But don’t tell anybody,OK? | 不过别告诉别人啊 |
[04:58] | Whoa. Ha ha! | 喔… |
[05:00] | Now,that shot there? That’ll sell some yearbooks. | 给那边来一张 到时候同学录绝对大卖 |
[05:03] | – I love it. – I love it. | – 我喜欢 – 我也是 |
[05:05] | Oh! Oh,all right,so I’m a total whore. | 好吧 谁叫我这么爱控制 |
[05:09] | Come on,go,go,go,go,go,go go! | 加油!加油! |
[05:11] | Oh,my God,Ashley,you’re winning. You’re totally winning. | 天啊 阿什丽 你就要赢了! |
[05:13] | – Am I winning? – Yeah,come on,hurry! | – 是吗? – 再加把劲 快! |
[05:15] | OK,come on,come on,come on,come on! | 加油!加油! |
[05:18] | Am I winning? Look around,I don’t want to look. | 我赢了? 看看旁边的对手 我不想看 |
[05:20] | You’re totally winning. | 你赢定了! |
[05:21] | Come on,come on,come on,come on,come on! | 加油! |
[05:22] | – Don’t look! – Oh,my God! Come on! | – 别往旁边看 – 天啊!再加把劲! |
[05:25] | Oh,my God! I’m winning! I’m winning! | 啊!我赢了! |
[05:28] | Aah! Aah! | 啊! |
[05:30] | – I won! – I knew you would. | – 赢了! – 我说嘛 |
[05:32] | Oh,my God! Gimme my prize. | 天啊 快把奖品给我! |
[05:35] | – Good job. – That was so awesome,Ashley. | – 祝贺你 – 真是太棒了 阿什丽 |
[05:36] | Ashley. | 阿什丽 |
[05:40] | Woo! Ha ha! | 喔! |
[05:42] | How ya doin’,my brother? You havin’ a good time,huh? | 这位兄台 玩得尽兴吗? |
[05:47] | – You like that? – Ha ha! | – 你喜欢这个? – 哈! |
[05:50] | Yeah! You like it. Give it up. Give it up. | 棒极了!来… |
[05:52] | Whoo-ooh! | 喔 |
[05:54] | Sam! | 山姆 |
[06:01] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 你… |
[06:05] | You’re not a senior. | 你还没毕业吧 |
[06:06] | And what are you gonna do about it… | 你要怎么办? |
[06:08] | Miss “Cutest Couple,” Rah Rah? Ha ha! | “甜心”小姐 |
[06:11] | Mom know you’re here? | 给妈讲了没? |
[06:14] | You are a complete bitch if you tell her. | 你要是去告状 就是彻底的小贱货 |
[06:16] | Proof where you were. | 有这可以作证 |
[06:18] | Take a shot of this. | 有种就拍这个 |
[06:20] | Ha ha ha! | 哈! |
[06:28] | Yeah! That’s what I’m talking about. That’s three. | 好 我就说嘛 是3 |
[06:30] | ? That is three,number three ? | 3 是3号 |
[06:32] | ? Oh,I’m the man,I’m the man ? Man,I am hot. | 我真有种 |
[06:35] | – Man,gimme some right here,man. – Right here! Right here! | – 给我你们的手 – 这儿 这儿 |
[06:36] | What you doin’? Get the fuck back. Hoo! | 你在干嘛? 滚远点 |
[06:38] | My God,I am good. Here we go. | 我真是了不起 再来一次 |
[06:41] | Boy,I’ll tell ya… Goddamn. Whoo! | 伙计 让我告诉你什么是 见你的鬼… |
[06:43] | Kind sir,step right up! | 轻点 先生 请站上去 |
[06:45] | There ya go. Whaddaya want? | 开始吧 想要什么? |
[06:47] | Here we go,baby. 3 for 3. It’s all mine. | 来吧 宝贝 第3层 你们都是我的 |
[06:49] | Here we go. Here we go. | 来 来 |
[06:51] | Big prize. Watch out. Come on. | 我要大奖 看好了 |
[07:00] | We gonna get that one. You want that blue one? | 是不是要这个 蓝色的吗? |
[07:01] | That’s the one we gonna get. | 我要这个 |
[07:15] | You can run,but you cannot hide. | 你…跑不掉的 |
[07:20] | – Yes! – Whoo! Here we are,baby. | – 耶 – 哇 就是这了 |
[07:22] | – Yes! – Whoo! | – 耶! – 喔! |
[07:23] | – There it is. – Awesome. | – 就是它 – 酷毙了 |
[07:26] | Here,get a pic of this. Ahhh! | 来 拍张这个! |
[07:27] | This is the beginning of the end. | 这是一条不归路 |
[07:33] | Hey,guys,get in line. | 各位 排好队 |
[07:40] | Let’s go on again! | 再玩一次吧! |
[07:42] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了? |
[07:45] | I’m… | 我… |
[07:47] | I was having that feeling like deja vu,you know? | 我有种预感 就像… |
[07:49] | Except for something that hasn’t happened yet. | 能看到还没有发生的事情 |
[07:52] | Hey,J. | 杰! |
[07:54] | Come on,man,let’s go. | 好了 快走吧 |
[07:55] | – Yeah,yeah,hold on. – Come on. | – 好了 等一下 – 快点 |
[07:57] | What,are you weirded out by the ride? | 怎么了? 怕坐这个? |
[08:00] | ‘Cause,look,I know you. And I think that maybe… | 我了解你 我想是不是 |
[08:03] | you’re nervous about this roller coaster… | 你怕坐云霄飞车… |
[08:05] | because they say the real fear with these rides… | 是因为他们说真正的恐怖… |
[08:08] | comes from the feeling of having no control. | 让你有种无法控制它的感觉 |
[08:11] | Everyone imagines weird stuff when they get scared. | 人害怕时就会胡思乱想 |
[08:14] | But it never turns out to be what they imagine. | 到头来现实绝不是想象那么糟 |
[08:17] | Never. | 永远都不是 |
[08:19] | OK. | 好吧 |
[08:21] | You can run,but you cannot hide. | 你…逃不掉了 |
[08:24] | Oh! Where you guys are right now if you raise your hands and just… | 啊 站在这里 要是你们把手抬起来 |
[08:27] | Ha…cup them slightly… | 做出”捧”的动作 |
[08:29] | it’ll look you’re holding the devil’s balls. | 看上去就像是 你们捧着那魔鬼的”蛋” |
[08:32] | And we’d wanna do that why? | 我们为什么要那样做? |
[08:34] | When else you ever gonna see a dick that big? | 到哪儿去找那么粗的”大棒”? |
[08:36] | I’m lookin’ at one right now. | 我眼前就有 |
[08:37] | Ha ha! Man,you guys are smokin’ hot. | 哈哈!你们俩真是够惹火! |
[08:42] | – Get out,Frankie. – Yeah,why are you even here? | – 快滚开 弗兰基 – 你来这儿干吗? |
[08:44] | Yeah,you graduated,like,two years ago. | 你都毕业两年了 |
[08:46] | I stuck around to monitor your development. | 我来关怀学妹的成长 |
[08:48] | Yeah. Good to go. Good to go,baby. | 好了 可以走了 |
[08:50] | Let’s do it. Let’s do it. Come on. Come on. | 来吧 来吧 |
[08:52] | You may never return from Devil’s Flight. | “恶魔航班”就是你的黄泉路 |
[08:56] | Ha ha ha ha! | 哈哈哈… |
[08:58] | frankie,stop! | 弗兰基 别拍了 |
[09:02] | Try not to scream! | 可别叫出声来哦 |
[09:07] | Ha ha ha! | 过了这门就没有出路了 我等着你 哈哈哈 |
[09:12] | That was totally awesome! | 真是酷毙了! |
[09:14] | Yeah! Sweet! | 可不是 |
[09:40] | You all right? | 你没事吧? |
[09:41] | There’s nothing to worry about. | 没什么好担心的 |
[09:44] | A roller coaster is just elemental physics. | 云霄飞车不过是 最简单的物理现象 |
[09:46] | A conversion of potential energy to kinetic energy. | 势能到动能的转换 |
[09:49] | Yeah. Odds are like one in 250 million… | 是啊 死于云霄飞车事故的概率… |
[09:51] | of dying in a roller coaster. | 差不多是2500万分之一 |
[09:52] | Yeah,yeah,thanks for that,McKinley. | 多谢”提醒” 麦金利 |
[09:55] | You’re more likely to die driving to an amusement park… | 是的 开车去游乐园的路上出车祸… |
[09:57] | than dying at one. | 的概率都要高些 |
[10:09] | Here we go. | 终于到了 |
[10:14] | Whoo! | 喔! |
[10:18] | You like this? | 喜欢这个么? |
[10:19] | Won it on the Wacky Ladder. | 在滑滑梯比赛上赢的 |
[10:22] | You know that ladder deal that wobbles? Took it. | 知道吗 那梯子真的很陡 |
[10:26] | I like this. It’s old school. | 我很喜欢 是电影<母校>里的 |
[10:28] | Frankie Cheeks is old school,ladies. | 弗兰基·齐克斯是母校校友 女士们 |
[10:31] | What’s that? Oh,well,it’d be my honor. | 那是什么? 哦 我很荣幸 |
[10:35] | Ew. | 恶心 |
[10:36] | Oh! Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[10:38] | Hey…Baby. | 嗨…宝贝 |
[10:40] | – How many? – Uh,4. | – 几位? – 4位 |
[10:42] | – 4. – Yeah. | – 4位 – 恩 |
[10:43] | Uh,gate one. | 呃…1号门 |
[10:45] | – Yeah. Front car. – Yes! | – 耶 头座 – 真好! |
[10:46] | Wait…No. No,please. | 等等…拜托 |
[10:47] | I’m sorry,I don’t wanna be a hassle. I just…I can’t sit in the front. | 别跟我争 我不想坐前面 |
[10:49] | I cannot see the tracks. I’ll freak. | 我不想看到轨道 不然会抓狂的 |
[10:52] | OK. Take it easy. | 好吧 没关系 |
[10:54] | Uh,well,Carrie will sit in the back with you. Right,babe? | 这个…凯丽会坐后面陪你 |
[10:57] | Uh! Why me? What? ‘Cause we’re girls? | 为什么是我? 因为我是女的? |
[11:00] | Fuck that. I’m going to Berkeley and I won’t get to do this for a while. | 去他妈的 我就要去伯克利了 有段时间玩不成这个 |
[11:03] | I’m sitting in the front. | 我得坐前面 |
[11:06] | J,just go,OK? I’ll live. | 杰…去吧 我没事 |
[11:07] | You’re not gonna sit by yourself. | 不能扔下你一个人 |
[11:09] | All right,you know what? We’ll just settle this like real men. | 好了 用男人的方式解决问题 |
[11:11] | How about that? Hmm? Call it. | 这样如何? 赌哪面? |
[11:13] | Heads. | 正面 |
[11:14] | Shit! Damn it. | 该死! |
[11:18] | All right,fine,what the fuck. It’s the same ride,right? | 好吧 去他妈的 还不是在同一辆车上 |
[11:20] | Go. Go ahead. Bye,babe. | 去吧 宝贝 |
[11:22] | Hey,uh,just do me a favor. | 嗨 帮兄弟个忙 |
[11:25] | Keep an eye on her,OK? She’s kinda freaked out. | 关照一下她 行不? 她有点害怕 |
[11:27] | – Oh. Cool. – All right? | – 好吧? – 没问题 |
[11:28] | Yeah. Boom,buddy. No problem. | 包在我身上 |
[12:04] | Here we go. Hey! | 走咯! |
[12:06] | J! Keep your hands to yourself,man. | 杰 管好你的手 |
[12:08] | I’m serious. You know,payback’s a bitch,OK? | 我是认真的 |
[12:10] | You know,she might need some comforting… | 她或许会需要一些安慰 |
[12:12] | and I’ll be there for her. OK? | 我会安慰她 好吗? |
[12:14] | Hey,no! No. Get out. Get out. | 嘿 不 出来 出来 |
[12:16] | Hey! Find another cockpit,Top Gun. | 嘿 找别的舱位吧 演壮志凌云吗 |
[12:18] | No. Get… | 不要 出来 |
[12:19] | Let’s just get in the back,OK? | 我们就坐到后面去吧 好吗? |
[12:28] | Guess who’s back? | 看看谁回来了? |
[12:32] | Hey! | 嗨! |
[12:35] | I’ll meet you at the end. | 终点见! |
[12:39] | Here! All right! | 快来!好! |
[12:40] | Cool! | 酷! |
[12:43] | Hey. How’d you guys get in here? | 嘿…你们几个小子怎么混进来的? |
[12:45] | What? I’m 55 inches. | 怎么了? 我55尺高了 |
[12:47] | – Sure. Come on out. – Oh,man. | – 得了 出来 – 唉… |
[12:48] | You,too. Out. | 你也是 出来 |
[12:50] | – Ready? – Ohh! | 准备好了? |
[12:51] | I told you we wouldn’t get away with it. | 我说了我们混不进来的 |
[12:53] | You OK? | 你没事吧? |
[12:54] | Let’s go on the bumper cars. | 还是玩碰碰车去吧 |
[12:56] | Come on. Here we go. | 来 过来 |
[13:01] | Yeah! | 耶! |
[13:07] | What’s up,man? I’m good. | 怎么了 我这儿没问题 |
[13:12] | Dare you to,uh,flash me them sweet,sweet titties… | 让我看看你们香甜的乳头 |
[13:15] | when we go through the loop. | 就等转圈道的时候啦 |
[13:21] | All right. Ha ha! | 好了 哈! |
[13:28] | Yo! What,you can’t read? | 嘿!你看不懂…? |
[13:31] | no loose objects! no cameras! | 禁止携带易松动物品 禁止拍摄 |
[13:34] | Oh. Well,can I just put it in my pocket,man? | 噢 那我装包里可以么 |
[13:36] | – ls that cool? – Yeah. | – 没问题吧? – 好吧 |
[13:37] | Yeah? Cool. Thanks,buddy. Sorry. | 多谢 哥们儿 不好意思啊 |
[13:49] | Aw,shit! | 啊 见鬼 |
[13:55] | Here you go! | 出发吧! |
[14:05] | Whoo-ooh! | 喔! |
[14:06] | Whoo! Win,baby! Yes,baby! Win! | 喔!冲啊! 宝贝 冲吧! |
[14:10] | Come on! | 来吧! |
[14:12] | Come on. Get hyped. | 来吧!过把瘾! |
[14:14] | The first hill’s so high. | 第一个坡超高的 |
[14:15] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[14:17] | This is what we need! | 要的就是这感觉! |
[14:19] | – Yeah! – Yeah! | – 耶…! – 耶…! |
[14:22] | Whoo! | 喔! |
[14:26] | – Let’s do this! – Just win! | – 来吧… – 冲啊! |
[15:07] | Whoo! Shit! | 喔!爽! |
[15:18] | Oh,man. | 天哪! |
[15:20] | Oh,my God! | 我的天! |
[15:22] | Here we go! | 开始啦! |
[15:23] | Oh,my God! Oh,my God! | 老天! |
[16:18] | Yeah! Show me your titties! | 给我来个”波涛汹涌”! |
[16:21] | – Fuck off,Frankie! – Oh! | – 去你妈的 弗兰基! |
[16:46] | Oh,shit! | 不好! |
[16:51] | Oh,my God! We’re gonna fall off! | 天啊!我们会掉下去的! |
[16:59] | No! | 不要! |
[17:38] | – Yow! – Kevin! | – 哟荷 – 凯文! |
[17:40] | No! | 不! |
[18:10] | Erin,hang on! | 埃琳 抓牢了! |
[18:12] | Erin! | 埃琳! |
[18:14] | – Hang on! – Don’t let go! | – 抓紧它! – 别放手! |
[18:16] | I can’t. | 我抓不住了! |
[18:21] | No! | 不! |
[18:24] | Oh,God! | 天啊! |
[18:26] | Hang on,Wen. | 抓稳了 温 |
[18:28] | Hang on! Help me rock it! | 抓稳了 和我一起摇! |
[18:42] | Almost got it! Gently. | 快动了 慢慢地 |
[18:59] | No! | 不… |
[19:09] | Yo. What,you can’t read? | 嘿!你看不懂…? |
[19:11] | Oh,well. I’ll just… I’ll put it in my pocket,OK? | 噢 那我装包里可以么 |
[19:13] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[19:14] | Thanks,bro. | 多谢 哥们儿 |
[19:15] | Ahh. All right. Let’s do this,Wen… | 好了 温 让我们… |
[19:17] | What’re you…? | 你干什么… |
[19:19] | Here you go! | 出发吧! |
[19:20] | Yeah! Let’s do it,baby! Whoo! | 耶!冲吧! |
[19:22] | We have to get off of here. | 我们得下去! |
[19:24] | No,don’t push the button! Don’t! Don’t push the button! | 别按按钮!别! |
[19:27] | Unh! Let me off! Let me off! | 放我走!快放我走! |
[19:30] | Wen,Wen! It’s all right. Jesus,it’s gonna be over… | 温…没事的 一下就过去了… |
[19:31] | No! It’s gonna crash! It’s gonna crash! | 会翻车的 要翻车! |
[19:33] | Wendy? | 温迪? |
[19:34] | The hydraulics will rupture! The tracks’ll collapse! Please! | 液压管会破裂的…! 轨道也…也要垮!求求你… |
[19:37] | – What’s going on? – Let me off! | – 怎么回事? – 让我下去! |
[19:39] | Chick’s on somethin’. | 这妞发疯了 |
[19:40] | It’s all right! You’ll be OK! | …没事的 你不会有事的 |
[19:41] | OK,let ’em out. Just the back. | 好了 让他们下去 打开后面那几排 |
[19:43] | Wen. Hey! Wendy! | 温!温迪! |
[19:46] | Whoa,whoa,whoa,whoa. | 喔! |
[19:47] | Relax. Now,what’s the matter? | 放轻松 怎么回事? |
[19:49] | I saw it. I saw it in my head. | 我看到了一切 在我脑子里 |
[19:52] | The tracks collapsed. The roller coaster crashed. | 轨道垮了 云霄飞车摔成碎片… |
[19:54] | No,she was just a little upset before. | 没事 她刚才就是有点紧张 |
[19:56] | Man,please,can you please control that bitch? | 嘿 你能不能管好这妞? |
[19:58] | Damn. “It’s gonna crash! The hydraulics,the coaster!” | 见她的鬼!什么 “液压管…飞车摔得粉碎…” |
[20:01] | Man,she’s just trying to get some fuckin’ attention. | 这贱人就是想吸引大家眼球! |
[20:03] | You know what? You’re a real piece of shit,Lewis. | 你知道吗 刘易斯? 你他妈就狗屎一砣 |
[20:05] | – Fuck you. – Fuck moi? | – 操你妈的! – 操我? |
[20:07] | No,man,fuck you! Don’t touch me. | – 操你妈的! – 别碰我! |
[20:08] | Ow! | 噢! |
[20:11] | Just relax! | 别打了! |
[20:12] | Fight,man! | 打啊! |
[20:14] | Hey. Hey. Let me out. | 嘿!让我下去 |
[20:15] | Nobody else gets off this ride! | 谁也不许下去! |
[20:16] | Dude,let me off. | 老兄 让我下去 |
[20:18] | So high school. | 真是长不大 |
[20:20] | Let’s out. | 走吧 |
[20:21] | – Calm down! – Get off of him! | – 大家不要慌! – 离他远点! |
[20:22] | – Relax! – lan! | – 放手! – 伊安! |
[20:23] | Where you ladies going? There’s a fight. | 小姐们去哪里? 这正有好戏看… |
[20:26] | Get him out of here! Hey! Calm down! Relax! | 把他弄出去! 大家不要惊慌! |
[20:30] | Dude,let me off. I gotta make sure she’s OK. | 老兄 让我下去 我得看看她有没有事 |
[20:32] | – Relax! Calm down! -? Hey! Ho! Let’s go | – 好了!不要闹了! – 嘿!我们走! |
[20:34] | – Get your big ass off me,man! -? Hey,ho,let’s go! | – 把你的手拿开! – 出去! |
[20:36] | – Let me out! -? Hey,ho,let’s go! | – 让我下去! – 嘿哟!快点走! |
[20:38] | Dude! | 嘿! |
[20:40] | ? Hey,ho,let’s go,hey,ho,let’s go ? | 嘿哟!快点走! |
[20:42] | – Here we go! – Let me off! | – 嘿哟!快点走! – 让我下去! |
[20:44] | ? Hey,ho | 嘿哟!快点走! |
[20:48] | Dude,that’s my girlfriend! | 伙计 那是我女朋友! |
[20:50] | Oh,my God! | 我的天啊! |
[20:52] | Stop it! No! Stop it! | 停下来!快停下! |
[20:55] | Stop it! Please! Please,the tracks are broken. | 停下!求求你! 轨道会垮的! |
[20:58] | Stop! Stop! Please! | 停下!求求你! |
[21:01] | Jason! | 杰森! |
[21:03] | Hey,just relax,OK? | 放松点 好么? |
[21:05] | – Please! – Ease up,man. She’s all right. | – 求求你! – 她没事 别动手 |
[21:07] | OK? Just let her settle down. | 让她自己静一静 |
[21:08] | She can settle down at home! Now listen… | 回家安静去吧 听着… |
[21:10] | what is your home phone number? | 你家里电话多少? |
[21:11] | OK,we’re gonna call your mother. Everything will be taken care of… | 我们会给你妈妈打电话 一切都会没事的 |
[21:14] | Aah! | 啊! |
[21:18] | Oh,my God! Jason! | 天哪!杰森! |
[22:57] | Hey,Wendy! | 嗨 温迪 |
[22:59] | Hey! | 嗨! |
[23:01] | Wait! Wendy! | 等等 温迪! |
[23:03] | Hey! Hey,Wen. Wait. | 温…等等! |
[23:05] | I need…I need to talk to you about something. | 我有话跟你讲 |
[23:07] | Just here to pick up my diploma. | 我只是来领毕业证 |
[23:09] | You’re not going to graduation? | 你不参加毕业典礼了? |
[23:10] | No. | 不去了 |
[23:11] | Look,you’re not the only one in a fucked up place,OK? | 听着 从那该死的地方出来的 不是只有你一个 |
[23:15] | God,I mean,I just thought maybe… | 我是说 也许… |
[23:18] | it’d be good for you to be somewhere where other people feel the same way. | 同有异样感觉的人在一起 也许会好些 |
[23:20] | At graduation? | 在毕业典礼上? |
[23:21] | No. Thanks. I’ve had enough funerals. | 谢了 我参加的葬礼够多了 |
[23:22] | Then do it for J and Carrie. | 就算是为了杰和卡丽 |
[23:24] | Do what? If you die,then there’s nothing… | 为他们做什么? 人死了… |
[23:26] | then you’re just dead,and they don’t know. | 就是死了 什么都不知道了 |
[23:28] | And if they are up in Heaven with Lincoln and Gandhi… | 他们要是真到了天堂 同圣人们在一起 |
[23:29] | do you think they really care about our high school graduation? No. | 你以为谁还会在乎一个破毕业典礼? |
[23:32] | I am alive,and I don’t care. | 连我这个活人都不在乎 |
[23:34] | As soon as I pull out of that parking lot… | 等我开车离开这里… |
[23:36] | I am so out of McKinley. | 从此就和麦金利学校没有任何关系 |
[23:38] | Without J,what’s here for me? | 没有了杰 还有什么值得留恋的? |
[23:40] | I’m here. OK? | 还有我呢 |
[23:42] | I made a promise to J that I would take care of you. | 我向杰保证会照顾你 |
[23:45] | On the ride. For 3 minutes. | 坐云霄飞车 3分钟 |
[23:48] | You weren’t making the promise for a lifetime. | 没叫你照顾我一辈子 |
[23:50] | Kevin… | 凯文… |
[23:52] | if it wasn’t for you and J being friends… | 不是看在杰和你是哥们儿… |
[23:54] | and me and Carrie being friends… | 而我和卡丽又是好朋友 |
[23:55] | we wouldn’t have even hung out. | 我们俩都不会再一起走 |
[24:00] | We don’t even like each other. | 我们都不欣赏对方 |
[24:12] | “lan McKinley.” | 伊安·麦金利 |
[24:14] | How pathetic is it that my last name… | 看我这破姓 |
[24:17] | is the same as my high school? | 一看就是个高中生 |
[24:18] | Julie,look who I got to sign my yearbook. | 茱丽 快看我找谁签名了 |
[24:21] | – No way. Nice. – Yeah. | – 不会吧 真棒! – 是啊 |
[24:32] | I think we should invite her. | 是不是要邀请她? |
[24:34] | – You think? – Yeah. | – 要吗? – 是的 |
[24:39] | Wen? Um… | 温 这个… |
[24:41] | So we’re ready for graduation tonight… | 我们准备去今晚的毕业典礼… |
[24:44] | we’re going to the tanning salon after this… | 等会儿我们要去日光浴沙龙… |
[24:46] | and we are so totally cool if you wanna come with. | 你要是想一起去 我们完全没意见 |
[24:49] | Totally. | 千真万确 |
[24:50] | And just like,talk if you want. | 就聊聊天什么的 |
[24:53] | Here’s my cell. | 这是我手机号 |
[24:56] | I already have your number. | 我已有你手机号 |
[25:00] | That was so nice of us. | 我们真是善良啊 |
[25:12] | You’re not alone. | 你不是一个人 |
[25:14] | God,I appreciate everyone trying to help. | 天啊 我很感激大家的好心 |
[25:15] | OK? I really do. | 好吧 我真的感激 |
[25:17] | No,it’s happened before. | 不是这个 之前也有类似的事故 |
[25:19] | OK? I went online looking for an explanation about… | 为了找到合理的解释我上网查了 |
[25:22] | Wendy,just…just listen to me,all right? | 温迪 听我一句好吗? |
[25:24] | All right,look,I went online looking for an explanation… | 好 听着 我上网查了 |
[25:27] | about what happened,and I found out… | 为什么会发生这一切 我查到… |
[25:28] | about this high school French class from New York. | 纽约一个高中法语班 |
[25:31] | Six years ago they went on a trip to Paris. | 6年前 他们去巴黎旅游 |
[25:34] | When they were boarding… | 在登机的时候 |
[25:35] | a kid had a vision that the plane was gonna explode. | 其中一个孩子产生了飞机爆炸的幻觉 |
[25:38] | Just like you did. | 就像你当时那样 |
[25:41] | He freaked out… | 他害怕极了 |
[25:43] | and seven people got off the plane. | 有7个人同时下了飞机 |
[25:47] | Just like us. | 就像我们 |
[25:51] | And on takeoff,Flight 180 blew up. | 起飞后不久 180航班就坠毁了 |
[25:55] | And over the next several months… | 接下去的几个月 |
[25:57] | everyone who got off that plane started dying in weird accidents. | 所有从飞机上下来的人 都相继死于离奇的事故 |
[26:01] | They died in the order they would’ve if they had stayed on the plane. | 死亡的顺序 就是他们在飞机上座位的顺序 |
[26:05] | Unless someone intervened,then it skipped them. | 除非有人干预 然后死神就跳过他们 |
[26:08] | Fuck you,Kevin. | 去死吧 凯文 |
[26:11] | W-Wendy! Wendy! Hey! | 温迪 温迪! |
[26:38] | Ohh,every time we come here. | 每次我们来这儿都是这样 |
[26:40] | I was thinking of going for 20 minutes in the Muller. | 我在想要不要做20分钟的米勒 |
[26:44] | We did that for all the funerals and it turned out amazing. | 上次参加葬礼前做了 效果很好 |
[26:47] | Yeah,but that was just a couple of weeks ago,though. | 是啊 但才过了没几个礼拜 |
[26:48] | I mean,we’re still pretty bronzed. | 我是说 我们的皮肤还算古铜 |
[26:50] | I was just thinking we could go for,like,a tune-up. | 我想 我们也许做个综合调理吧 |
[26:51] | I just wanna make sure that we look our best. | 我只是希望能以最漂亮的方式出场 |
[26:54] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[26:55] | You know,for all those kids that died that night… | 知道吗 那天晚上死掉的人 |
[26:57] | who will never get a graduation. | 他们永远不能参加毕业典礼了 |
[27:01] | You know what? You’re totally right. | 知道吗 你说的对 |
[27:03] | – I’m sorry. – Mmm. | 我很难过 |
[27:28] | This is my…my good guy luck bracelet… | 那是我的 我的幸运手链 |
[27:31] | that Grandma left me in her will. | 祖母在遗嘱里写了留给我的 |
[27:35] | Julie? | 茱丽 |
[27:39] | I need… | 我需要它 |
[27:44] | I could use some help. | 它能给我帮助 |
[27:48] | I have such… such guilt over Jason. | 对于杰森 我感到很自责 |
[27:52] | I should never have let that ride go. | 我不该让车开动 |
[27:55] | God. I’m usually such a control freak… | 上帝 我平时是那么有控制欲 |
[27:59] | but I didn’t do enough to stop it. | 但我却没有尽力去阻止这件事 |
[28:00] | I should’ve done everything I could to stop it. | 无论如何我都该阻止的 |
[28:05] | And I would give anything… | 我愿意付出一切 |
[28:08] | to have a second chance. | 如果能给我一次机会重来 |
[28:12] | But I never can. | 但不可能了 |
[28:19] | I don’t want to some day feel that way about you,Julie. | 我不希望有一天 我对你也产生这样的愧疚感 茱丽 |
[28:22] | I mean,I can’t talk to Mom and Dad. | 我是说 我和妈妈爸爸谈不到一块儿去 |
[28:27] | You’re all I have left. | 我只有你了 |
[28:31] | You think when I find a place… | 如果我找到地方搬出去 |
[28:32] | maybe you could come stay with me for a while? | 也许你能来和我一起住一阵子? |
[28:37] | You know I will. | 你知道我会的 |
[28:41] | You… | 你… |
[28:45] | keep this now… | 先保管它 |
[28:46] | and I’ll get it when I come see you. | 我去看你的时候要回 |
[28:50] | Oh. And…hey,how ’bout on your end? | 哦 对了 那个… |
[28:54] | Can I use the school camera for graduation tonight? | 我能借照相机用吗 为了今晚的毕业典礼? |
[28:57] | Yeah. As long as you bring it back to school on Monday. | 当然 不过礼拜一一定要带来学校 |
[29:00] | Done. | 成交 |
[29:03] | Actually,the battery is pretty low… | 其实 电量有点低了 |
[29:05] | so why don’t you go get ready,and I’ll recharge it a bit. | 不如你先去准备 我给它充会儿电 |
[29:08] | Cool. | 酷 |
[29:25] | ln a hurry,Yuri. | 我们赶时间 犹利 |
[29:26] | Sorry,sorry. Cell phone signal is shit in here. | 抱歉 抱歉 手机在室内根本没信号 |
[29:28] | I think tanning beds mess with signal. | 我想是阳光浴床干扰了信号 |
[29:30] | I must go outside. | 我只好到外面去听 |
[29:32] | Why don’t you just use that phone? | 为什么不用电话? |
[29:35] | I would,but she talks forever,then my boss gives me shit. | 我是想啊 但她说起来就没完 老板非宰了我不可 |
[29:39] | Shit. That’s her. | 见鬼 又是她 |
[29:43] | You know what? Just go outside. | 你出去听吧 |
[29:44] | We can deal with this ourselves. | 我们自己能搞定 |
[29:45] | OK. | 好吧 |
[29:49] | Hey. No drinks in the room this time,OK? | 嘿 这次别在房间里喝饮料了 好吗? |
[29:53] | Good. | 好极了 |
[30:06] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么? |
[30:07] | Nobody is walking in here and seein’ me naked. | 我不想有人进来看见我的裸体 |
[31:47] | Oh,my God. | 哦 上帝 |
[31:59] | Dude,he said no drinks. If you spill that shit… | 他说了不要带饮料进来 如果溅出来了… |
[32:02] | we’re gonna have to clean it up like last time. | 他们得像上次一样清扫一遍 |
[32:06] | Happy,beyotch? Nothing to spill. | 行了吧 不会溅出来 |
[32:10] | Why does Yuri keep it so cold in here? | 犹利干嘛把温度调那么低? |
[32:13] | Maybe it’s supposed to be colder for the machines or whatever. | 也许这些机器必须保持低温也说不定 |
[32:15] | Oh,a few degrees won’t hurt. | 开高几度不会怎么样吧 |
[32:43] | Shit! I forgot my iPod. | 糟糕 我忘带iPod了 |
[32:45] | Sucks,bitch. | 确实很糟 |
[32:47] | They got CDs. | 他们这有CD的 |
[32:52] | Ew. Celine? | 席琳的? |
[32:55] | Britney? | 还是布兰妮? |
[32:56] | Dude,are we like the only cool people that come here or what? | 天哪 到这儿来的人中 我们是不是唯一跟得上潮流的? |
[32:58] | Uh,yeah. | 是啊 |
[33:01] | Ugh. Whatever. | 随便听吧 |
[33:18] | Why are you wearing underwear? | 你干嘛还穿内裤? |
[33:21] | Steinmetz says he gets off on tan lines. | 斯坦梅说 他看到晒痕就兴奋 |
[33:24] | All right. | 好吧 |
[34:10] | Roller coaster | 云霄飞车 |
[34:12] | Of love | 爱之车 |
[34:13] | Say what | 怎么说的 |
[34:14] | Roller coaster | 云霄飞车 |
[34:18] | Roller coaster | 云霄飞车 |
[34:20] | Right | 对… |
[34:21] | Of love | 爱之车 |
[34:23] | Roller coaster | 云霄飞车 |
[34:27] | Roller coaster of love | 云霄飞车 爱之车 |
[34:31] | Roller coaster | 云霄飞车 |
[34:35] | Roller coaster of love… | 云霄飞车 爱之车 |
[35:00] | I | 我 |
[35:03] | ? Huh,huh | 哼…哼… |
[35:08] | I’m gonna ride,girl | 要与你同行 女孩 |
[35:25] | Whoo. | 喔… |
[35:26] | Roller coaster of love | 云霄飞车 爱之车 |
[35:29] | ? Love roller coaster,girl ? | 最爱云霄飞车 女孩 |
[35:31] | Roller coaster | 云霄飞车 |
[35:32] | Lovin’ you in a freaky world,child | 世界太乱 我只爱你 |
[35:35] | Roller coaster of love | 云霄飞车 爱之车 |
[35:46] | Camera charged? | 相机充好电了? |
[35:48] | Oh,um,sorry,the battery’s totally dead. | 哦 抱歉 完全没电了 |
[35:51] | Camera’s not working. Sorry. | 没法开机 不好意思 |
[35:56] | Look,Julie,I need a minute,OK? | 茱丽 我需要时间 |
[35:59] | Like private. | 一个人静一静 |
[36:06] | That feels nice,roller coaster | 云霄飞车 感觉真棒! |
[36:09] | One more time | 再来一次 |
[36:11] | Roller coaster of love | 云霄飞车 爱之车 |
[36:16] | Roller coaster | 云霄飞车 |
[36:18] | Roller coaster of love | 云霄飞车 爱之车 |
[36:28] | It’s way too warm in here now,huh? | 好像有点热过头了 |
[36:35] | I fucked up. I set it too hot in here. | 见鬼 我把温度调太高了 |
[36:38] | Huh? | 什么? |
[36:58] | Hello? | 喂? |
[36:59] | – Hey,Ashley,it’s Wendy… – Psych! Leave a message. | – 嘿 阿什丽 是我温迪 – 美体中!请留言 |
[37:03] | Hi,Ashley,this is Wendy. | 嘿 阿什丽 是我温迪 |
[37:05] | Gimme a call whenever you guys are done. | 你们弄完后给我回个电话 |
[37:07] | And thanks again for the invite. | 还有再次感谢你们邀请我 |
[37:09] | – Someone help! – Aah! | 有人帮忙吗? |
[37:13] | Sorry I was too late. | 对不起我打晚了 |
[37:45] | Hey,open the door! | 嘿 开门 |
[37:55] | Help me! | 救命啊 |
[38:14] | We may feel that our lives are not our own. | 有时我们觉得生命难以掌握 |
[38:18] | That Death controls,frames our lives. | 似乎死神掌管着我们生命的轨迹 |
[38:22] | Our birth’s nothing but death begun. | 出生即是死亡的序曲 |
[38:25] | Yet,whether it is with this tragic loss of young lives… | 然而 不管是年轻生命消逝的悲剧 |
[38:30] | which we have suffered much of late… | 使我们悲伤不已 |
[38:34] | or with the soft passing of the elderly in the night… | 还是在夜晚安详逝去的老者 |
[38:39] | we are all equal in Death’s eyes. | 我们在死神的眼里都是平等的 |
[38:43] | “Equal in Death’s eyes? “ | “在死神眼里是平等的”? |
[38:46] | All of us? How can you say that? | 所有人吗? 你怎么能这么说? |
[38:48] | Shut up,McKinley. | 闭嘴 麦金利! |
[38:49] | Dude,think it through. Charlie Manson made it to 70. | 伙计 想想吧 查理·曼森活到了70岁 |
[38:52] | – Osama? Still kickin’. – Let’s go. | – 阿萨马呢? 还活着 – 我们走 |
[38:54] | Pimps,vice-presidents walking around. | 拉皮条的 副总统 到处活动 |
[38:57] | – All the atrocities they’ve committed… – Let’s just go. Come on. | – 他们所犯了的种种罪恶… – 我们走吧 快走 |
[38:59] | they’re alive and well. | 却还好好活着 |
[39:01] | These two girls,who’d never done shit to anybody… | 那两个女孩 她们从没害过人 |
[39:05] | – Shh! – they don’t get to make it to 18? | 连18岁都活不到 |
[39:07] | Where’s the fucking equality in that? | 他妈的平等在哪里? |
[39:10] | – What? – Come on,man. | – 说啊? – 走吧 老兄 |
[39:11] | I can…Yeah. Fine. | 我可以 我没事 |
[39:13] | Fine. All right. All right. | 我没事 好了 |
[39:14] | I’m fine. All right. | 我很好 行了 |
[39:16] | That’s crazy. | 简直疯了 |
[39:19] | Those of you who would like to pay a final remembrance… | 想要对逝者做最后追忆的人… |
[39:23] | please step forward at this time. | 请上前来 |
[39:33] | I so feel this is so my fault. | 我觉得都是我的错 |
[39:36] | How could it possibly be your fault? | 怎么可能是你的错? |
[39:38] | Seein’ women as nothin’ but fun bags. | 只把女人当作玩乐的工具 |
[39:41] | I mean…if l’d’ve seen their… | 如果我能看到她们… |
[39:45] | whatever…humanity… | 人性的一面… |
[39:48] | they wouldn’t have felt the pressure to look so good. | 她们也不会为了要外表漂亮 而感到那么大压力了 |
[39:51] | lmpress Franklin Cheeks. Go on diets. Deodorize. | 为了吸引弗兰基 去减肥 去除臭 |
[39:56] | Stretch. Tan. | 去健身 去晒日光浴 |
[40:00] | Don’t be down,Frankie. | 别难过 弗兰基 |
[40:02] | Be proud of your ability to make everything… | 你该为你能把所有事… |
[40:04] | that happens somehow a story about you. | 都归到你头上的能力 感到骄傲 |
[40:11] | God! | 上帝 |
[40:22] | Yo,man. These things really suck,man. | 事情确实糟透了 兄弟 |
[40:25] | Fucking boring. | 真他妈无聊 |
[40:27] | Hey,if you ever have to come to my funeral… | 如果下次你来参加我的葬礼… |
[40:30] | man,bring me a PSP or somethin’. | 给我带个掌上游戏机什么的 |
[40:32] | ‘Least I have somethin’ to do then. | 至少我能有点事做 |
[40:42] | Hello? | 喂? |
[40:43] | I’m with J. | 我在杰的墓旁 |
[41:11] | What are you doing up here in the nosebleeds? | 你怎么在这哭鼻子? |
[41:15] | You know,I could’ve gotten you second row. | 我可以把你排在第二排 |
[41:17] | I didn’t want to upset anyone by being there. | 我不想在那儿加剧别人的痛苦 |
[41:21] | And I wondered if maybe here I could feel J’s… | 我想如果我呆在这儿 也许能感到杰的… |
[41:26] | spirit or presence or… | 灵魂或者看到他现身 |
[41:29] | whatever. | 之类的 |
[41:31] | But now that I’m here… | 但现在我在这里… |
[41:34] | if there’s any place that makes me feel like there’s no life after death… | 却感到了死后根本没有灵魂 这种感觉从未有过 |
[41:39] | it’s a cemetery. | 这是公墓 |
[41:43] | Yeah,I haven’t felt Carrie’s spirit either. | 是啊 我也没有感觉到凯丽的灵魂 |
[41:47] | And I’ve tried. | 我试过了 |
[41:50] | Real hard. Heh. | 很努力的试 |
[41:54] | I thought maybe he’s been with me since… | 我想也许他的灵魂在那晚… |
[41:59] | that night… before I got on the ride… | 我们上车之前 就已经和我在一起了 |
[42:03] | Jason said… | 杰森说的… |
[42:05] | God,and it was just to get me on the ride… | 上帝 就是那句话使我同意上车 |
[42:07] | he said… | 他说… |
[42:09] | “Your fear is from a sense of having no control.” | “你害怕的是不能控制” |
[42:13] | And I’ve felt that fear since the moment he said it. | 他说的那一刻我就感觉到害怕 |
[42:16] | Even thought it maybe somehow caused the hallucination… | 也许那也是导致幻觉的原因 |
[42:20] | but this fear is more than just being scared. | 但这种害怕不仅仅是感到恐惧 |
[42:25] | It’s like a presence. | 像是感到某种东西的存在 |
[42:27] | Like a living thing always with me. | 就像有东西一直跟随着我 |
[42:33] | You think it’s J? | 你觉得那是杰? |
[42:35] | No,I know it’s not. | 不 我知道不是 |
[42:36] | This presence is the opposite of how J made me feel. | 和杰在我身边完全不同的感觉 |
[42:41] | It’s cold and terrifying. | 又冷 又可怕 |
[43:21] | That’s the last photograph Lincoln posed for. | 这是林肯照的最后一张照片 |
[43:24] | The photographic plate was broken… | 底片被划破了 |
[43:25] | causing a line that can’t be removed. | 造成了一条无法抹去的痕迹 |
[43:28] | Exactly where he was shot. | 这里就是他中弹的地方 |
[43:32] | Look. See the shadow? | 看这个 看到阴影了吗? |
[43:35] | But what do these pictures have to do with us? | 但这些照片和我们有什么关系? |
[43:38] | Look. This occurred one year to the day… | 这张照片照于… |
[43:41] | of the Flight 180 disaster. Look at the road sign. | 180航班出事的一年前 看到路上的标记吗? |
[43:43] | Look,I guess you came to me with this… | 我想你和我说这些 |
[43:45] | because I’m responsible for putting this in your head… | 是不是因为我该为告诉你… |
[43:48] | with the Flight 180 thing. | 180航班的事负责 |
[43:49] | And it did happen,and it may be occurring here… | 它确实发生了 说不定也发生在我们周围 |
[43:51] | but you can’t believe every weird thing out there… | 但你不能相信所有古怪的事 |
[43:53] | because you’re desperate for an answer. | 就因为你绝望的想找一个答案 |
[43:54] | I took these. | 这些是我拍的 |
[43:56] | That night. | 那天晚上的 |
[44:05] | These? | 这些? |
[44:10] | Are these it? | 就这些吗? |
[44:16] | Oh,shit. | 哦 见鬼 |
[44:21] | Oh…shit. | 哦 见鬼 |
[44:28] | Whoa,whoa,hey. You all right? | 没事吧 |
[44:30] | I’m feeling a little woozy. | 我有些虚脱 |
[44:33] | When was the last time you ate? | 你多久没吃东西了? |
[44:36] | I don’t remember. | 我不记得了 |
[44:39] | All right,come on. I’ll drive. | 好吧 来 我开车 |
[44:45] | OK,those kids on Flight 180 died in accidents… | 那些曾经在180航班上 之后死于事故的孩子们… |
[44:49] | in the order they would’ve died if they’d have stayed on the plane. | 他们是按照在飞机上的座位顺序 相继出事的 |
[44:51] | OK? So if this is that,then… | 好吧 要真是这样… |
[44:55] | then Frankie was behind Ashlyn and Ashley. | 那阿什丽姐妹后面就是弗兰基 |
[44:58] | When I saw Ashley and Ashlyn’s picture… | 当我看到阿什丽姐妹的照片时… |
[45:00] | I felt this instinct. | 我本能的感到… |
[45:02] | Like there was a hint in the picture. I even… | 似乎照片中有某种暗示 我甚至 |
[45:04] | I even called to see if I could keep them from going. | 甚至给她们打了电话 看能不能阻止悲剧发生 |
[45:06] | Well,what’s Frankie’s picture look like? | 弗兰基的照片是什么样的? |
[45:07] | It’s right here. | 就在这儿 |
[45:08] | – You got it? – Yeah. | – 你拍到了? – 对 |
[45:14] | – Wait! Watch out! – Oh! | 小心! |
[45:15] | Hey! Hey! Are you crazy? | 嘿 你疯了吗? |
[45:17] | Sorry! | 抱歉! |
[45:22] | All right,let’s just eat over there. | 好了 就在那儿吃吧 |
[45:24] | And go through the drive through. | 一直开 开到底 |
[45:25] | I don’t want anyone hearing what we’re talking about. | 我不想任何人听到我们的谈话内容 |
[45:26] | Well,it’s nice to see that things haven’t made you… | 很高兴看到这件事没有… |
[45:28] | any less of a control freak. | 减少你的控制癖 |
[45:38] | – You got it? – Yeah,all right. | – 找到了吗? – 是的 |
[45:39] | Here’s Frank’s picture. | 这是弗兰基的照片 |
[45:41] | All right. | 好的 |
[45:42] | Well,this is obvious. He’s falling off a ladder. | 很明显 他正从梯子上滑下来 |
[45:45] | A rope ladder,though. Maybe he might hang. | 一个绳梯 也许他会吊死 |
[45:49] | Look,or maybe it’s not that literal. All right,what’s… | 听着 也许没那么夸张 好吧 |
[45:51] | Could there be anything in these prizes? | 会不会和这些奖品有关系? |
[45:53] | Oh,what,like he’s gonna get crushed by a giant Spongebob? | 难道他会被一个 超大的海绵宝宝撞死? |
[45:56] | Hey,Spongebob lives underwater. | 海绵宝宝住在水底下 |
[46:00] | It’s so sad that you know that. | 原来这个你还知道啊 |
[46:03] | All right. He won that tacky mud-flap girl chain… | 行了 他赢了一条傻里傻气的 胶皮女人项链… |
[46:05] | on this game,though,so… | 就在玩这游戏的时候 但是… |
[46:06] | aren’t those usually on those big 18 wheelers? | 那种胶皮不是通常都用在 18轮巨型卡车上的吗? |
[46:08] | Yeah. Yeah. | 是啊 |
[46:10] | God,I don’t see it in this picture anywhere though. | 上帝 在照片上找不出什么卡车 |
[46:14] | All right! God. | 知道了 上帝 |
[46:19] | All right. | 行了 |
[46:24] | Uh,can I take your order? | 请问您需要点餐吗? |
[46:25] | Yeah. What do you want? | 是的 你想吃什么? |
[46:32] | Are you OK? | 你没事吧? |
[46:42] | Please tell me there’s a short in your wiring. | 你的无线电是短路了吧 |
[46:47] | Whoa. Whoa. That guy’s way too close to my truck. | 喔 那辆车靠太近了 |
[46:50] | Hey,you’re too fucking close,man! Pull up! | 嘿 你他妈太近了 往前拉点 |
[46:52] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[46:58] | There is someone | 有人 |
[46:59] | Stop! Stop! | 停车 停车! |
[47:01] | Walking behind you | 走在你身后 |
[47:03] | Watch out! Shit! | 小心 见鬼! |
[47:05] | – What the fuck? – Turn around | – 他妈的 – 转过身 |
[47:06] | – Oh,my God! -? Look at me ? | – 哦 上帝! 看着我 |
[47:08] | – Get out! Get out! – What? What? | – 下车!下车 – 什么? 怎么了? |
[47:10] | Behind us! | 我们后面! |
[47:12] | There’s no one in that truck! | 卡车没人在驾驶! |
[47:13] | Watching your footsteps | 看着你的脚步 |
[47:14] | Shit! Hey! Pull up,man! Come on! Pull up! | 见鬼!往前开!往前开! |
[47:18] | – Look at me – Unh! Shit! | – 看着我 – 哦 该死的! |
[47:22] | – There is someone – Back up! | – 有人 – 倒车 |
[47:23] | Back up! | 倒车! |
[47:25] | Who really loves you | 谁真心爱你 |
[47:28] | Here’s my heart | 让你看我的真心 |
[47:31] | Watch your eyes! Watch your eyes! Come here! | 小心 小心 |
[47:32] | ? ln my hand ? | 在我的手中 |
[47:34] | ? Turn around ? | 转过身 |
[47:38] | – Look at me – Come on. Let’s go! | – 看着我 – 快 我们走! |
[47:39] | Come on,come on,come on. | 快点 快点 |
[48:35] | We’re all done here. You need a ride? | 我们都清理完了 你们要搭车吗? |
[48:39] | Um,we can walk to my house… | 我们可以走回到我家… |
[48:41] | and then I’ll give you a ride to yours. | 然后我开车送你回去 |
[48:45] | No,thanks. We’ll be OK. | 不用了 谢谢 一切都会过去的 |
[48:51] | Will we? | 是不是? |
[48:55] | Yeah. We’ll be all right. | 是的 我们会逃过去 |
[48:56] | I mean… | 我是说… |
[48:59] | how Frank… | 弗兰基那样… |
[49:01] | God,it…it’s not only horrible… | 上帝啊 这不仅仅是恐怖 |
[49:03] | but can you feel… can you feel how vicious it was? | 你能感到吗… 能感到这有多么邪恶 |
[49:06] | Easy. | 放松 |
[49:07] | OK? Easy. | 放松 |
[49:12] | Let’s just… | 我们… |
[49:13] | let’s just take a step back. | 我们先退一步想 |
[49:17] | All right? He was behind Ashley and Ashlyn on the ride… | 好吗? 在云霄车上他是坐在阿什丽姐妹后面 |
[49:19] | but there was no ladder here. You know,there was no rope. | 但是没有梯子 也没有绳子 |
[49:21] | Nothing in that picture pointed to this. | 照片上没有预示这种情况 |
[49:24] | We were wrong about the photos. | 我们想错了 |
[49:25] | I should’ve left town. It’s better not knowing. | 我不该来这儿 还不如什么也不知道的好 |
[49:28] | No,it’s never better staying ignorant. | 不 被蒙在鼓里永远没有好处 |
[49:31] | Willful ignorance is surrendering control. | 被蒙在鼓里等于交出了控制权 |
[49:34] | What,did you read that somewhere in Mrs. Brooks’ English class? | 怎么 这句话是布鲁克先生的 英语课上学来的吗? |
[49:40] | No. l…you know,I’m not… | 不 知道吗 我不是 |
[49:42] | I’m not the total idiot you think I am. | 像你想象的那样愚蠢透顶 |
[49:46] | OK,that’s Lewis after Frank… | 好了 弗兰基后面是刘易斯… |
[49:48] | then lan and Erin. | 然后是依安和埃琳 |
[49:50] | There’s a couple of kids behind them,but I can’t make them out… | 有几个孩子在他们后面 但我看不清楚… |
[49:52] | because this guy’s arm’s in the way. Can you? | 这家伙的手挡住了 你看得清吗? |
[49:54] | No. | 不 |
[49:55] | All right,you know what? | 好 知道吗? |
[49:57] | We’ll ask Lewis,lan,and Erin if they remember. | 我们可以问问刘易斯 依安和埃琳 看他们是不是记得 |
[50:00] | OK? | 怎么样? |
[50:01] | Are there any more pictures from the roller coaster? | 还有没有其他拍到云霄飞车的照片? |
[50:17] | I guess…. | 我想…. |
[50:20] | that kind of thing is gonna happen to us | 那些事迟早会发生在我们身上 |
[50:22] | for the rest of our lives. | 发生在剩下还活着的人身上 |
[50:23] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[50:26] | You know,I was gonna… | 知道吗 我本想… |
[50:28] | I was gonna ask her to marry me. | 本想向她求婚的 |
[50:32] | Right after graduation. | 一毕业就求婚 |
[50:55] | No,wait. | 不 等等 |
[50:57] | Look,behind Stacy. | 在史黛西后面 |
[51:00] | That’s Frank. | 是弗兰基 |
[51:02] | This picture shows how he died. | 照片告诉了我们他的死亡方式 |
[51:09] | All right,go back to Lewis. | 再看刘易斯那张 |
[51:13] | OK,he’s got that hammer. | 他拿着锤子 |
[51:15] | And the weight looks like it’s coming down… | 那个重力砣正落下来 好像要砸在… |
[51:18] | on his head. | 他的头上 |
[51:19] | No,no,no,check this out. | 不 看看这个 |
[51:20] | Right now Lewis is down at State for football training camp. | 现在刘易斯正在州队的训练营里 |
[51:24] | State’s team is called the Sultans. | 州队的名字就叫苏丹 |
[51:26] | That’s it. That’s the clue. | 就是这个 这就是线索 |
[51:28] | We have to tell him. Show him these pictures. | 我们得告诉他 给他看照片 |
[51:35] | Wouldn’t you want to know? | 你想知道什么? |
[51:38] | Wait,there’s pictures of us in there? | 我们也有照片吗? |
[51:39] | Yeah. | 有 |
[51:41] | Yeah,of course. | 当然有 |
[51:42] | Huh. No. | 不 |
[51:44] | No. I don’t want to see mine. No. Huh. | 不 我不想看我的 |
[51:47] | What about willful ignorance? | 你不是说不想被蒙在鼓里? |
[51:48] | Well,I’m full of shit,all right? ! | 当我在放屁 行了吗? |
[51:51] | I mean,I never thought I could see my own death… | 我是说 我从没想过 我会看到自己是怎么死的… |
[51:53] | before it happened,Wendy. | 在我还没死前 温迪 |
[51:55] | No,you know what? We can tell Lewis,but… | 知道吗 我们可以去告诉刘易斯 但是… |
[51:57] | Seriously,if there’s any way to beat this thing… | 说真的 如果真有什么能打败死神… |
[52:00] | I gotta stay focused… | 我一定会尽全力找出来… |
[52:02] | and if I look at that picture,all I’m gonna do is obsess. | 但如果我看了自己的照片 我只会被吓迷糊 |
[52:03] | So,you know what? No,I don’t want to see it. | 所以 我不想看 |
[52:08] | I mean,unless we have to. | 我是说 除非到了不得不看的时候 |
[52:11] | You mean until we have to. | 你是说当轮到我们的时候 |
[52:20] | One more thing. | 还有件事 |
[52:22] | ls it bad? | 很糟糕吗? |
[52:24] | I mean,is it,like,painful or embarrassing? | 我是说是不是很痛苦或者很难堪? |
[52:27] | I mean,there’s nothing,like,up my ass or anything,right? | 我是说 没有屁股朝天之类的吧 |
[52:29] | I’ll see you tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[52:36] | You on crack. Both of you. | 你有病 你们都有 |
[52:38] | Just listen,OK? Ashley and Ashlyn were first. | 先听我们说 好吗? 先是阿什丽姐妹 |
[52:40] | Then Frankie Cheeks and then you. This is the… | 然后是弗兰基 接着是你 这是… |
[52:42] | – Aw,come on,Kevin. – Listen. | – 少来了 凯文 – 听着 |
[52:43] | McKinley and Erin were next,all right? | 麦金利和埃琳是下一对 |
[52:45] | And there were two people in front of us. Do you remember who they were? | 还有两个人在我们前面 你记得是谁吗? |
[52:47] | Fuck no,and I don’t care. And you shouldn’t care either,man… | 见鬼 不知道 我也不在乎 你也没必要管这些 老兄… |
[52:49] | ’cause what you’re tellin’ me right now is straight bullshit. | 因为你刚才说的那些 在我听来是胡说八道 |
[52:52] | Just listen,Lewis. | 听我说 刘易斯 |
[52:53] | Kevin,it’s like those stories. | 凯文 听过那些故事吗 |
[52:55] | Like this guy was killed by a car he sold 10 years ago. | 一个男人被车撞死 而这车正是10年前被他卖掉的车 |
[52:59] | Two sisters,right,were killed when they were driving to visit each other. | 两姐妹 她们同时被撞死 而她们正分别在开车去碰面的路上 |
[53:02] | You know,shit like that,man. | 知道吗 就像这类型的屁事 |
[53:04] | Fuck the Bruins! | 去死吧 黑熊! |
[53:06] | Oh,yeah! Fuck the Bruins! | 去死吧 黑熊 |
[53:08] | Bruin faggots! | 黑熊的白痴们! |
[53:10] | Yeah! Fuck the Bruins! | 去死吧 黑熊 |
[53:15] | Man,you’re reading into this shit like them damn urban legends. | 老兄 你以为是在看传说故事吗? |
[53:18] | Three people have died,Lewis. | 3个人死了 刘易斯 |
[53:20] | I mean,if you think this can be written off… | 如果你觉得这件事简单到… |
[53:21] | as a simple coincidence and it ends there… | 可以用巧合来解释… |
[53:23] | you’re in serious denial. | 你们却拒绝承认 |
[53:25] | Unh! What about you two,huh? | 那你们两个呢? |
[53:27] | What? | 什么? |
[53:28] | You both lost people real close to you in a fucked-up way. | 你们俩的朋友都那么倒霉的死了 |
[53:31] | And in order to feel less guilty or whatever… | 为了减少罪恶感或者别的什么… |
[53:33] | seeing signs and patterns,man. | 就说看到什么记号死亡方式 |
[53:35] | I don’t blame you. But it’s wrong,dawg. | 我不想怪你们 但这是错的 |
[53:39] | Unh! It’s wrong. | 是错的 |
[53:43] | That’s denial. | 我无法接受 |
[53:47] | You got it! | 懂了吗? |
[53:50] | OK,what about what happened at the roller coaster? Huh? | 好吧 那云霄飞车事件怎么解释? |
[53:52] | Wendy saw it. | 温迪都看到了 |
[53:53] | Man,she got a hunch. Fuckin’ intense,but she got a hunch. | 老兄 她不是有预感吗 |
[53:56] | Man,I’m here because I get good hunches before every down. | 我干这行也是因为我有预感 |
[53:59] | No,you know they’re either gonna run or pass. | 不 你知道他们逃不过去 |
[54:01] | Hers came to her from nowhere. | 而她的预感是不受她控制的 |
[54:02] | You’re here and alive because of her. | 你因为她而幸存着 |
[54:04] | No,I’m alive because of me. | 不 我活着是因为我自己 |
[54:06] | No,listen. You don’t get it,man. | 不 听着 你还没明白 |
[54:07] | Does that make sense to you? | 这对你有意义吗? |
[54:08] | There’s nothing to get,Kevin! It’s bullshit. | 一点意义都没有 凯文 这都是胡说八道 |
[54:10] | No,just hear me out,all right? | 不 听我说好吗 |
[54:20] | Talk about a vision. Man,I seen my whole life played out… | 说到幻觉 我能看到我一生… |
[54:23] | and it sure as hell ain’t gonna end now. Unh! | 死神取不了我的命 |
[54:25] | It’s going just as I saw it. | 我的活法就像我预料到的那样 |
[54:27] | 35 high school games without an injury. | 35场高校比赛 没有受任何伤 |
[54:30] | – USA Today All-American. – Second team. | – 美国队全是美国人 – 二队 |
[54:32] | – Free ride to play for the Sultans! – The Bruins passed on you. | – 为苏丹打球 – 黑熊会赢你们 |
[54:34] | Man,fuck the Bruins! | 去死吧 |
[54:36] | – Fuck ’em! – You goddamn right! | – 扁死他们 – 他妈的说得对 |
[54:37] | What the fuck is a Bruin anyway? | 黑熊算什么东西 |
[54:43] | Four years from now… | 四年后… |
[54:45] | Lewis Romero goin’ in the second round to Oakland. | 刘易斯·罗门路一定会进到 奥克兰的第二轮比赛 |
[54:49] | He’s gonna romp and stomp. | 他要玩死对手 |
[54:51] | 15 seasons,with four Super Bowl rings on his fingers. | 15个赛季 他要带上拳王的戒指 |
[54:56] | Lewis ain’t afraid of no death. Fuck Death! | 刘易斯不怕死 去你的死神吧 |
[54:58] | Death is a fuckin’ Denver fan. | 死神是他妈丹佛的拳迷 |
[55:00] | Death wear blue and orange. | 穿着蓝色和桔色的衣服 |
[55:02] | Real men wear black. | 真正的男人会穿黑色 |
[55:05] | Lewis ain’t afraid of no Death. | 刘易斯不怕死神 |
[55:06] | Death is afraid of me! | 我要死神怕我 |
[55:08] | Death fears me! | 死神怕我! |
[55:10] | Kevin. | 凯文 |
[55:11] | ‘Cause,baby,I just win. I just win,Kevin! | 我会赢 我会赢 |
[55:13] | That’s all I know how to do! I just win! Unh! | 我只知道 我会赢 |
[55:17] | Fuck Death! | 去他妈的死神 |
[55:18] | – Fuck the Bruins! – Yeah! | – 去他妈的黑熊 – 对 |
[55:22] | – Look out! – Lewis! | – 小心 – 刘易斯! |
[55:26] | Man,that was close,Lewis. | 老兄 太近了 |
[55:27] | Hey,did you see that? | 看到了吗 |
[55:29] | Whoo! What I tell you,Kevin,huh? | 让我来告诉你 凯文 |
[55:33] | Fuck Death! I just win! | 去死吧 死神 我会赢 |
[55:35] | That’s all I know how to do,Kevin. | 我就是要赢 凯文 |
[55:36] | Baby,I just win! | 赢! |
[55:40] | – Ooooh! – God! | 上帝啊! |
[55:52] | Did I do something… | 是我做错什么吗… |
[55:56] | to bring this on everybody? | 给大家带来这样的灾难 |
[55:58] | Don’t,Wendy. | 别这样 温迪 |
[56:00] | But why me? | 可是为什么是我? |
[56:03] | All those people out there wanting to have a premonition… | 有那么多人 想要拥有预测未来的能力… |
[56:06] | or see a ghost or whatever,and I don’t. | 或者想看到鬼魂什么的 可是我不想 |
[56:12] | I just want it to stop. | 我只想让这一切结束 |
[56:14] | Just stop. | 结束 |
[56:16] | I don’t know why,Wendy… | 我不知道为什么 温迪… |
[56:19] | but you didn’t do anything. | 但你没有做错什么 |
[56:23] | All right? This is just… | 好吗? 这只是… |
[56:25] | I don’t know. I mean,I wish I knew why,you know? | 我说不上来 我是说 我想知道原因 |
[56:27] | I wish I could…I could come up with a guess even… | 我希望即使能猜一个… |
[56:30] | to make you feel OK,but… | 能让你觉得好受些 但是… |
[56:35] | You know,I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[56:39] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[56:42] | There’s nothing I can do. | 我什么也做不了 |
[56:48] | Can you drive? | 你来开车好吗? |
[56:52] | Yeah. | 好 |
[56:58] | You know,by the way,that…that picture of me. | 顺便问一句 我的那张照片 |
[57:00] | My,uh,my head’s not,like,through the windshield or anything? | 我的头 没有穿过挡风玻璃或者怎么样吧? |
[57:04] | You know,crushed by a steering wheel? | 或者被方向盘撞碎? |
[57:06] | lmpaled by a gear shift? | 或者被排档杆刺穿? |
[57:11] | Right? | 是不是? |
[57:26] | Zip,it’s Pip. | 呼叫泽普 我是皮普 |
[57:28] | Have you cut those plywood orders yet? | 那些夹板割的怎么样了? |
[57:30] | Uh,that’s a big no,Pip. | 我还没开工 皮普 |
[57:31] | Osama bin Supervisor wants me to get rid of these pigeons first. | 监督人要我先把那些鸽子弄走 |
[57:34] | They keep settin’ off the alarms. | 它们总是弄响警报 |
[57:49] | Hello,babies. | 你们好吗 宝贝 |
[58:10] | Hey. After l,uh,restock this stuff… | 等我再进货… |
[58:13] | that these pinhead customers can’t manage… | 那些小客户就不能… |
[58:15] | to return to the shelves themselves… | 自己来还架子了吗? |
[58:17] | we can blow out of here,OK? | 我们别再干了好吗? |
[58:18] | Righty-o,babe. | 好 宝贝 |
[58:26] | Erin,it’s Wendy and Kevin. | 埃琳 是温迪和凯文 |
[58:27] | Shit! | 见鬼! |
[58:29] | You scared the shit out of me! | 你们他妈的把我吓死了! |
[58:31] | Yeah,wait till you hear what we have to tell you. | 先听我们把话说完 |
[58:42] | Zip,it’s Pip. Come over here. | 呼叫泽普 我是皮普 到这儿来 |
[58:45] | You are gonna trip when you hear this. | 你听了会说不出话来 |
[58:47] | Well,paint me intrigued,Pip. I’m on my way. | 你在吊我胃口 皮普 我就来 |
[58:51] | So let me get this straight. I’m gonna O.D. on nail polish… | 说简单点吧 我会被钉子钉死… |
[58:54] | and lan is gonna be embarrassed to death? | 依安也会死? |
[58:57] | You saw what happened to Wendy,right? | 你看到那天温迪是怎么了 对吧? |
[58:59] | What’s happened to the others? I mean,you just saw their pictures. | 还有发生在其他人身上的事 你们看到照片了 |
[59:12] | Oh,my God,guys,what’s going on? | 哦 上帝 伙计们 怎么了? |
[59:15] | What’s going on? That’s crazy! That’s crazy! | 发生什么了? 太吓人了 太吓人了 |
[59:21] | We need to know who was sitting behind you on the roller coaster. | 我们想知道云霄飞车上 坐在你们后面的是谁 |
[59:24] | OK,who was sitting behind us on the roller coaster? | 在云霄飞车上坐在我们后面的是谁 |
[59:27] | Oh! Oh,wait! Wasn’t it that one guy who got voted… | 是不是那个被选出来当… |
[59:30] | most likely to become manager at Red Lobster? | 红龙虾西餐店经理的那个人? |
[59:33] | Oh,no. You know what? God,I remember. | 不是 哦 我想起来 |
[59:34] | There was this guy,uh,black cloak… | 有个人 穿着黑色斗篷… |
[59:36] | I didn’t see his face,but,um… | 但我没看到他的脸… |
[59:38] | the ride attendant did take his sickle… | 服务员没收了他的镰刀… |
[59:40] | before the ride started if that’s helpful in any way. | 就在开车之前 不知道这个对你们有没有帮助 |
[59:43] | Do you think we care if you laugh at us? | 你以为我们会在乎你的嘲笑吗? |
[59:45] | This is our lives,OK? | 这关系到我们的命 |
[59:47] | What choice do we have? Just give into it? | 我们没有选择 你就直说吧 |
[59:49] | Oh,God. You know what? There is no “it.” | 哦 知道吗 根本没有 |
[59:51] | OK,wait,are you guys saying that Death is,like,a person? | 你们的意思是说死神好像一个人吗? |
[59:54] | No. It’s like…like a force. | 不 是一种力量 |
[59:56] | Yeah. Well,you know what? A force is just a force. | 知道吗 力量只是力量 |
[1:00:00] | It’s nothing else. Just transferred energy. | 没别的 只是能量转换而已 |
[1:00:03] | I mean,it has no goals,no awareness that is a force. | 我是说 力量没有目标性 没有自主意识 |
[1:00:06] | But there is awareness,McKinley. | 但这件事有自主意识 麦金利 |
[1:00:08] | ln fact,in past cases,if the next in line is saved… | 根据过去的经验 如果这条线的下一个人获救… |
[1:00:10] | it’d skip that person. That’s why we’re here. | 这个人就逃脱了死神的索命 这就是我们来这的原因 |
[1:00:13] | Oh,man,what have you been smoking? | 哦 老兄 你吸了什么迷药了吗? |
[1:00:21] | – Top shelf. – OK. | – 最上层 – 好嘞 |
[1:00:31] | Kevin! Those banners. They’re in the picture. | 凯文 那些条幅 照片里有 |
[1:00:36] | lan,watch those boxes! | 依安 小心那些箱子 |
[1:00:42] | What the fuck,man? You said those boxes were falling! | 见鬼 老兄 你说箱子会掉下来 |
[1:00:45] | No,I said watch the boxes. | 不 我说小心那些箱子 |
[1:00:47] | Really? What for? They’re not doing anything. | 是吗? 干什么? 他们什么也干不了 |
[1:00:49] | We’re not gonna apologize for trying to save you. | 我们只是想救你们 没什么好抱歉的 |
[1:00:52] | You haven’t seen or been through what we have…yet. | 你们还没有看到或经历我们经历的 暂时 |
[1:00:56] | Oh. Yet. | 哦 暂时 |
[1:00:57] | OK,so who’s next in this theory you have,me or lan? | 理论上你们觉得谁是下一个 我还是依安? |
[1:01:01] | Well,we know the order of how we were sitting on the roller coaster… | 我们知道是按照 我们坐云霄飞车的前后顺序… |
[1:01:03] | but not how it works with people who sat together. | 但还不知道坐在一起的人 谁先谁后 |
[1:01:05] | OK,we don’t know if Ashley or Ashlyn died first. | 我们不知道阿什丽姐妹是哪个先死的 |
[1:01:08] | Hmm. God,Death is fucking complicated. | 上帝 死神还真会玩复杂 |
[1:01:12] | No,you know what? It’s not complicated. | 不 知道吗 一点也不复杂 |
[1:01:15] | It’s simple. People die. | 很简单 是人都会死 |
[1:01:17] | That’s just part of life. | 那是生命的一部分 |
[1:01:19] | 150,000 people a day,actually. | 事实上 每天有15万人死掉 |
[1:01:21] | You know? I mean… | 知道吗 我是说… |
[1:01:23] | we’re biological entities,and death is just… | 我们是生物学上的实体 而死亡只是… |
[1:01:25] | – Top shelf. – the end of biological function. | – 最上层 – 生物功能的终结 |
[1:01:28] | It’s as simple as that. | 就这么简单 |
[1:01:36] | How can you explain what happened to us as simple? | 你怎么解释我们遇到的事? |
[1:01:38] | I mean,if Wendy never had that premonition… | 我是说 如果温迪没有预测到… |
[1:01:40] | and none of us had gotten off that ride,we’d all be dead right now. | 没人下那节车 我们现在都是死人了 |
[1:01:43] | – Does that not make sense to you? – Oh,yeah. | – 对你来说无所谓吗? – 哦 是啊 |
[1:01:45] | Kevin,how come when a guy dies of a plain heart attack… | 凯文 那些纯粹死于心脏病的人呢? |
[1:01:49] | no one goes,like… | 没有人会说… |
[1:01:51] | “Oh,wow,he was eating French toast… | 哇 他当时正在吃法国烤面包… |
[1:01:54] | “when Princess Diana died in Paris… | 而戴安娜王妃正巧在巴黎出车祸… |
[1:01:56] | “and then he saw her funeral on TV,and now he’s dead”? | 然后他边看电视转播的葬礼时 就突然死了 |
[1:01:59] | You know why? Because they’d sound crazy… | 知道为什么 这听上去就像疯子在说话… |
[1:02:00] | so guess how you two sound right now? Crazy. | 所以知道你们两个像什么吗? 疯子 |
[1:02:04] | Zip,I’m done. So finish cutting those orders… | 泽普 我干完了 现在你去割夹板吧… |
[1:02:06] | – so we can get out of here. – OK! | – 钉完我们就走 – 好! |
[1:03:15] | Sick. | 恶心 |
[1:03:51] | OK. | 好了 |
[1:03:53] | Let’s go with what you guys are saying. | 就算按照你们的说法 |
[1:03:55] | Let’s just say,you know… | 比方这样说… |
[1:03:57] | that Death does have a conscious plan… | 死神有他的计划… |
[1:03:59] | and that it’s been set into motion. Great. | 这计划开始启动了 好极了 |
[1:04:01] | So,Newton’s third law of motion,and,well,look… | 那么按照牛顿的第三运动定律… |
[1:04:05] | I’m just guessing that it goes for Death,too… | 我想这定律应该对死神也管用… |
[1:04:07] | when he’s working in our world. | 既然他是在我们的世界 |
[1:04:08] | Newton says that every action has an equal and opposite reaction. | 牛顿说每一个动力 都会有一个反作用力 |
[1:04:12] | So,that means that… | 那就是说… |
[1:04:15] | if Death has taken action,so can we. | 死神如果采取行动 我们也能 |
[1:04:19] | And that that action we take might have… | 我们所采取的行动… |
[1:04:22] | an opposite reaction that thwarts Death’s intent. | 会成为阻止死神计划的反作用力 |
[1:04:24] | You’re being a fucker,but go on. | 你真是个混蛋 但说下去 |
[1:04:26] | OK. OK. | 好 好 |
[1:04:29] | What if,for example… | 比如… |
[1:04:32] | the last in line were to make the utilitarian choice… | 在死神列表的最后一个人 做了一个很功利主义的选择… |
[1:04:38] | Kill themselves. | 比如自杀 那会怎样? |
[1:04:42] | Wow! Wow! That’s pretty much gonna ruin any plan… | 喔 那绝对会坏了死神的计划… |
[1:04:44] | that Death’s put in motion. And even better… | 更妙的是… |
[1:04:47] | hey,it’s gonna save five skipped lives. | 被跳过的5个人就得救了 |
[1:04:57] | Any takers? | 有人反对吗? |
[1:05:01] | Nah,I didn’t think so. | 不 我不这么认为 |
[1:05:13] | There! Those! | 那个 小心! |
[1:06:13] | I didn’t say anything. I mean,I think… | 我什么也没说 我觉得… |
[1:06:16] | they were trying to scare us into saying something… | 他们想吓唬我们让我们说出来… |
[1:06:17] | but they had nothing to keep me there. | 但他们没理由监禁我们 |
[1:06:19] | What’d you tell ’em? | 你告诉他们什么了? |
[1:06:21] | Everything. I didn’t do anything. | 全部 我什么也没做 |
[1:06:23] | I told them about the pictures in the camera… | 我告诉他们我拍的照片… |
[1:06:25] | and Flight 180 and Frankie and Lewis… | 180航班 弗兰基和路易斯的事… |
[1:06:26] | and why we went to see lan and Erin and… | 还有我们为什么去找依安和埃琳 |
[1:06:28] | Did they believe you? | 他们信你吗? |
[1:06:30] | Yeah,right. Would you believe me? | 是啊 你信我吗? |
[1:06:32] | No,they looked at me like I was crazy. | 不 他们看着我好像我疯了 |
[1:06:34] | 10 hours they had us in there. | 他们拖了我们10个小时 |
[1:06:37] | For all we know… | 我估计… |
[1:06:38] | whoever was sitting behind Erin is already dead. | 不管谁坐在埃琳后面 他们已经死了 |
[1:06:40] | And we’re next. | 接下去就是我们 |
[1:06:42] | Now. | 现在 |
[1:06:46] | lan almost died first,but we intervened. | 依安差点先死 但是因为我们的干预 |
[1:06:50] | So it skipped lan. That’s… that’s how we regain control. | 死神跳过了依安 我们又夺回了控制权 |
[1:06:54] | If someone intercedes… | 如果有人从中干预… |
[1:06:55] | the life that was supposed to be next is skipped. | 下一个人就会别跳过 |
[1:06:57] | All right,wait,wait,wait. | 对 等等 |
[1:06:58] | So,going by the way we sat on the roller coaster… | 那么 根据座位顺序… |
[1:07:02] | Well,I’m next… and then you. | 下一个轮到我 然后是你 |
[1:07:05] | We can beat this. | 我们能打破这个 |
[1:07:09] | We’re so close. We can’t give up. | 我们已经很接近了 不能放弃 |
[1:07:13] | All right,my dad’s here. He’s gonna give me a ride back. | 我爸爸来了 他来接我回去 |
[1:07:16] | But are you sure we shouldn’t stick together? | 你确定我们不用呆在一起吗? |
[1:07:19] | It’s just for a couple of hours. | 就分开几个小时 |
[1:07:21] | All right? A couple of hours. | 好吗? 就几个小时 |
[1:07:22] | Go back,look at the pictures,see if you can find any more clues… | 你回去后 好好看看照片 看能不能找到更多线索… |
[1:07:25] | and I’ll ask everybody I see if they know if anyone else got off the ride. | 我回去问所有我认识的人 看他们是否知道还有谁没有坐那节车 |
[1:07:28] | OK? | 好吗? |
[1:07:33] | Was there something I should know about going? | 还有什么要让我知道的吗? |
[1:07:37] | No,it’s just… | 没了 只是… |
[1:07:39] | I’ll just be freaking out every second… | 我每分每秒都会为你提心吊胆… |
[1:07:42] | hoping you’re OK. | 希望你会没事 |
[1:07:44] | Why? | 为什么? |
[1:07:47] | I mean,we don’t even like each other. | 我是说 我们彼此都不欣赏对方 |
[1:07:49] | Heh. | 呵呵 |
[1:07:53] | Come here. | 过来 |
[1:07:59] | OK? | 好点吗? |
[1:08:00] | All right,I got my cell. | 好了 我带着手机 |
[1:08:02] | OK. | 好 |
[1:08:22] | Hey,Wen? | 嘿 温 |
[1:08:23] | So we’re meeting some guys at that centennial thing… | 我约了人一起参加纪念日庆典… |
[1:08:25] | and I could really use my good-luck…bracelet. | 我真的需要我的…幸运手链 |
[1:09:30] | Hey,this is Julie. Leave a message. | 嘿 我是茱丽 请留言 |
[1:09:34] | Call me on my cell right away. | 马上给我回电话 |
[1:09:41] | Hello? | 喂? |
[1:09:42] | Do you remember Julie being on the roller coaster? | 记得吗 茱丽也上云霄飞车了 |
[1:09:44] | What,your sister? No. | 什么 你妹妹? 不 |
[1:09:46] | No,she would’ve said something by now. | 如果她上了 她会说的 |
[1:09:48] | The person sitting behind lan and Erin… | 坐在依安和埃琳后面的人… |
[1:09:49] | was wearing the exact same charm bracelet… | 带着相同款式的魔法手链… |
[1:09:51] | our grandmother gave her. | 祖母留给她的 |
[1:09:53] | Amber or Perry were probably with her… | 安泊和帕丽很可能和她在一起… |
[1:09:55] | so they’re next. | 所以接下去就是她们 |
[1:09:57] | I gotta find Julie. | 我必须找到茱丽 |
[1:09:58] | She went to the tricentennial thing. | 她出去参加纪念日庆典了 |
[1:09:59] | Well,l…I’m here now,working security. | 我就在这 做保安 |
[1:10:01] | I’ll start looking for her. | 我来找她 |
[1:10:03] | – I’m on my way. – Wen,wait. | – 我就来 – 温 等等 |
[1:10:05] | Look,after them,we’re next. | 听着 她们后面就轮到我们了 |
[1:10:06] | So in case somethin’ happens to ’em… | 万一我们也跟着出事… |
[1:10:09] | before we meet up… | 在见面之前… |
[1:10:10] | remember that time we talked about? | 记得我们上次说好的吗? |
[1:10:12] | When to look at our pictures? | 何时看我们的照片? |
[1:10:14] | It’s now. | 现在是时候了 |
[1:10:25] | Great. Mine has no clue. | 太棒了 我的上面没有线索 |
[1:10:27] | It’s just me standing in front of a blank background… | 就是我站在黑色背景前… |
[1:10:30] | with Jason at the amusement park. | 和杰森一起 在游乐园 |
[1:10:32] | Wait. McKinley. | 等等 麦金利 |
[1:10:35] | lan? ls he in the picture? | 依安? 他也在照片里? |
[1:10:38] | No,but it…it feels like a clue. | 不 没有 但这似乎是个线索 |
[1:10:43] | And yours is the picture that I took… | 你的照片 我拍的时候… |
[1:10:46] | when I flashed the camera in your face. | 对着你的脸打了闪光灯 |
[1:10:47] | It’s all out of focus and overexposed,like… | 焦距不对 感光过度 好像… |
[1:10:57] | Like a firework went off in my face? | 好像焰火溅到我脸上? |
[1:11:24] | There is someone | 有人 |
[1:11:27] | Walking behind you | 走在你的身后 |
[1:11:34] | Look at me | 看着我 |
[1:11:37] | There is someone | 有人 |
[1:11:39] | Watching your footsteps | 注视着你的脚步 |
[1:11:46] | Look at me | 看着我 |
[1:11:49] | There is someone | 有人 |
[1:11:52] | Who really loves you | 那样深爱你 |
[1:11:55] | The British are coming! The British are coming! | 英国人来了! 英国人来了! |
[1:11:57] | – Whoo! – Yay! | – 哇哦 – 棒极了 |
[1:11:59] | Get ’em while they’re hot! | 乘胜追击 |
[1:12:06] | Take it to those Redcoats! | 把那个给红衣军 |
[1:12:08] | Column,advance! | 起步 走 |
[1:12:22] | The kite is aloft. | 风筝飞上了高天 |
[1:12:26] | Now,let us hope for some lightning. | 让我们期待着燃放焰火吧 |
[1:12:29] | Fuck you,Ben Franklin. | 去死吧 本·弗兰克林 |
[1:12:39] | But he kept insisting. “Get over here ” right? | 但要强调 滚开这 对吧? |
[1:12:45] | This is awesome dude! | 真可怕 |
[1:12:47] | Heh heh. | 呵呵 |
[1:12:48] | Whoa. Hey! | 哇哦 嘿! |
[1:12:50] | Ha ha! Come on! | 来啊 |
[1:12:51] | Hey,get out of here with those,man! You’re gonna set these off! | 嘿 出去 把那掐了 |
[1:12:53] | Hurry,dude. | 快点 伙计 |
[1:12:55] | Come on,man,let’s go! Hurry up! | 来啊 快点 |
[1:12:57] | Ladies and gentlemen,to celebrate McKinley’s tricentennial… | 女士们先生们 为庆祝麦金利镇建镇300年… |
[1:13:01] | the fireworks extravaganza will begin shortly. | 焰火表演马上就要开始了 |
[1:13:09] | Oh,my God. Julie. | 哦 上帝啊 茱丽 |
[1:13:11] | – What? – Look. | – 什么? – 看 |
[1:13:12] | There’s Kahlil. | 那是卡利尔 |
[1:13:14] | Should we? | 我们要不要? |
[1:13:15] | Hey,guys. I’m sorry,but you can’t be here,OK? | 朋友 抱歉 你们不能呆在这儿 |
[1:13:17] | The viewing site is over there. You too,sir. Come on. | 看台在那边 你也是先生 请离开 |
[1:13:19] | They’re not gonna make us move are they? | 他们不想让我们离开 对吧? |
[1:13:21] | I don’t fucking believe them. | 我不相信他们! |
[1:13:23] | – OK,we gotta clear out. – Mm-hm. | 清场了 |
[1:13:32] | Excuse me. | 对不起 |
[1:13:59] | – Ladies. – Boys. | – 小姐们 – 帅哥 |
[1:14:00] | What’s going on? | 近来怎样? |
[1:14:02] | Hey,Julie. | 嘿 茱丽 |
[1:14:04] | – You three need to come with me. – What did we do? | – 你们三个得跟我来 – 我们做什么了? |
[1:14:07] | Look,it’s for your own safety,Julie,all right? | 听着 是为了你们的安全 茱丽 |
[1:14:08] | I’ll tell you about it as soon as we get away from here,OK? | 一离开这儿我就告诉你原因 好吗? |
[1:14:10] | Let go of me! | 放开我! |
[1:14:12] | Julie. | 茱丽 |
[1:14:13] | Hey whoa whoa whoa. | 嘿 |
[1:14:14] | Julie! | 茱丽 |
[1:14:46] | – Sweet. – Ha ha! | – 小可爱 – 哈 |
[1:14:51] | Yeah! | 嗯! |
[1:14:55] | Light it! Light it! Go,go,go,man! | 点起来 点起来! |
[1:15:02] | Julie! | 茱丽! |
[1:15:08] | Uh! Oh! | 哦! |
[1:15:13] | – Oh shit! – Dude we gotta bail! | – 该死的 – 我们成保证人了 |
[1:15:35] | Julie! No,wait,wait. | 茱丽 不 等等 |
[1:15:38] | You’re in danger,OK? I’m trying to explain something. | 你很危险 听我解释 |
[1:15:40] | Let me explain this to you. | 你听我解释吧 |
[1:15:47] | Julie,look out! | 茱丽 小心! |
[1:15:50] | – Aah! – Unh! | – 啊哈! – 噢! |
[1:15:53] | Aah! | 啊哈! |
[1:15:55] | Julie! | 茱丽! |
[1:15:57] | Unh! | 噢! |
[1:15:59] | Aah! Unh! | 啊哈! 噢! |
[1:16:02] | Cut him off! | 拦住它 |
[1:16:09] | Unh! | 噢! |
[1:16:12] | Aah! | 啊哈! |
[1:16:16] | Aah! | 啊哈! |
[1:16:19] | Aah! | 啊哈! |
[1:16:28] | OK,OK. | 好了 好了 |
[1:16:32] | Stay back! He’s dangerous! | 退后 它很危险 |
[1:16:37] | I got him. | 我牵住它了 |
[1:16:38] | – Just let me go. – No,Julie. | – 让我走 – 不 茱丽 |
[1:16:40] | You have to tell me,you have to listen. | 你必须告诉我 听着 |
[1:16:42] | Tell me who was sitting next to you on the roller coaster! | 告诉我那天在云霄飞车上 谁坐在你旁边 |
[1:16:44] | Oh,my God,Julie,are you all right? | 哦 上帝 茱丽 你没事吧? |
[1:16:47] | Listen to me! You have to tell me… | 听着 快告诉我… |
[1:16:49] | who was sitting next to you on the roller coaster! | 在云霄飞车上坐在你旁边的是谁 |
[1:16:51] | Who? She’s next! | 是谁? 下一个就轮到她了! |
[1:16:58] | Aah! | 嗯! |
[1:17:12] | Kevin. | 凯文 |
[1:17:23] | Aah! | 哈! |
[1:17:25] | Fire! | 着火了 |
[1:17:26] | Kevin. | 凯文 |
[1:17:29] | You saved my life. | 你救了我 |
[1:17:38] | Thanks for that,McKinley. | 多谢你了 麦金利 |
[1:17:39] | – Shut up,McKinley! – No! | – 闭嘴 麦金利 – 不! |
[1:17:41] | We have to get out of here now. | 我们必须离开这里 |
[1:17:43] | What’s the deal? | 怎么了? |
[1:17:44] | lan McKinley. He causes my death. | 依安·麦金利 让我丧命的就是他 |
[1:17:47] | ln my picture I was wearing the McKinley grad night shirt. | 在照片里 我穿了件麦金利校服 |
[1:17:49] | – He’s the clue. – What? | – 他就是那个线索 – 什么? |
[1:17:51] | There’s a first aid tent,there should be security. | 那里有个救援帐篷 那里很安全 |
[1:17:55] | Get the fuck outta here,McKinley! | 滚开 麦金利 |
[1:17:57] | Hey,I’m just celebrating our town’s tricentennial. | 嘿 我是来庆贺建镇300周年纪念的 |
[1:18:04] | You followed me! | 你跟着我来的 |
[1:18:05] | Oh! You are paranoid. | 你有妄想症吧 |
[1:18:07] | But,hey,I saw what happened. | 不过 刚才的事我看到了 |
[1:18:09] | You’re next,right? You’re the end of it,aren’t you? | 你是下一个对不对? 你是最后一个人 不是吗? |
[1:18:12] | Man,I would be paranoid,too. | 老兄 我好像也有妄想症了 |
[1:18:13] | You didn’t even believe me! | 你根本没相信过我 |
[1:18:15] | Yeah,well,seeing is believing. | 是啊 眼见为实嘛 |
[1:18:18] | Then you have to stay away from me! | 那你就必须离我远点 |
[1:18:20] | “Have to”? Wow,that’s extreme. | “必须” 太过分了 |
[1:18:28] | Oh,no way. | 不 不可能 |
[1:18:32] | Do I cause your death? | 是我让你死的? |
[1:18:35] | Just like you caused Erin’s? | 就像你导致了埃琳的死? |
[1:18:38] | Whoa,whoa,whoa,whoa,what? What? | 怎么了 怎么了? |
[1:18:40] | You have a vision? Was I in it? | 你看到幻觉了吗 里面有我吗? |
[1:18:43] | Was I in a picture? | 照片里有我吗? |
[1:18:47] | Just tell me how to start it off! | 告诉我怎么做 |
[1:18:50] | Let’s get this over with! | 让我来结束这一切 |
[1:18:52] | You’ll save me if you just stay away! | 你别靠近我 我就得救了 |
[1:18:55] | Then it’ll all be over! | 这样一切就都结束了 |
[1:18:56] | What do I care? lt skipped me. | 我管你干什么? 反正我已经被跳过了 |
[1:18:59] | For me,it is over. I’m not dying. | 对于我来说 已经结束了 我不会死 |
[1:19:01] | I’m not dying! | 我不会死 |
[1:19:15] | Ha ha ha! | 哈哈哈! |
[1:19:16] | You see? | 看见没有? |
[1:19:18] | I’m not gonna die! | 我不会死! |
[1:19:20] | It’s you,Wendy! You’re dead! | 该死的是你 温迪 你死定了 |
[1:20:01] | Hi! | 你好! |
[1:20:04] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:20:08] | Wait,what about that great curry place? | 等等 那个超好的咖喱店怎么样? |
[1:20:09] | Don’t we get off at Booth? | 我们不是应该在布斯下车吗? |
[1:20:11] | Oh,you mean Gupta’s. You get off at Oswald. | 你是说格帕斯 应该在奥斯沃下车 |
[1:20:12] | Oh,that’s right. | 哦 对 |
[1:20:15] | You know,if I can’t be home for Thanksgiving… | 如果感恩节不能回家的话… |
[1:20:18] | I need some semblance of a traditional dinner. | 我必须自己弄点传统食物吃 让自己感觉回家 |
[1:20:21] | Turkey,stuffing,pie. | 火鸡 酱 派 |
[1:20:23] | If you don’t have turkey for one Thanksgiving… | 就一次感恩节不吃火鸡… |
[1:20:24] | is that really gonna kill you? | 会难受死吗? |
[1:20:27] | There is someone | 有人 |
[1:20:30] | Walking behind you | 走在你身后 |
[1:20:34] | Turn around | 转过身 |
[1:20:37] | Look at me | 看着我 |
[1:20:41] | There is someone | 有人 |
[1:20:44] | Watching your footsteps | 注视着你的脚步 |
[1:20:48] | Turn around | 转过身 |
[1:20:57] | There is someone | 有人 |
[1:21:00] | Who really needs you | 真的需要你 |
[1:21:04] | Here’s my heart | 给你我的真心 |
[1:21:36] | Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! | 哈哈哈 |
[1:21:42] | This is Booth Street. | 列车即将到达布斯街 |
[1:21:43] | Next stop is Oswald. End of the line. | 下一站 终点站 奥斯沃 |
[1:21:48] | The next stop is the end of the line. | 下一站是终点站 |
[1:21:53] | Wendy! Next stop after this. | 温迪!这站停了还有一站才下 |
[1:21:56] | – Let’s just walk. – It’s freezing out. | – 我们走过去吧 – 外面冻死了 |
[1:21:58] | Yeah,but the air’ll feel good. | 是啊 但空气好 |
[1:22:00] | I could use some air. | 我需要点空气 |
[1:22:05] | Yeah! | 是啊 |
[1:22:07] | Ha ha ha! Yeah,man! | 哈哈 是啊 伙计 |
[1:22:09] | All right,man. See ya. | 好了 回见 |
[1:22:10] | Let’s go,Bruins! | 我们走 黑熊! |
[1:22:11] | Bruins,yeah! | 黑熊! |
[1:22:28] | Hey man peace out! | 嘿 伙计 静点 |
[1:22:30] | – Come on. – Excuse me. | – 下吧 – 对不起 |
[1:22:31] | – Watch out! – Hey,Bruins! | – 看着点 – 嘿 黑熊 |
[1:22:34] | You missed the beginning. Did you see that? | 你错过开头了 你看了吗? |
[1:22:36] | This is it! | 就是那样 |
[1:22:37] | Yo,comin’ through. Excuse me. | 对不起 借过一下 |
[1:22:42] | Oh,my God. | 哦 上帝 |
[1:22:45] | I can’t believe this. Here. | 真不敢相信 过来 |
[1:22:51] | Come on. Let’s go. Let’s go. | 没关系 我们走 我们走 |
[1:22:54] | I thought you weren’t coming tilI tonight. | 我以为你们今晚前到不了 |
[1:22:57] | Well,Dad’s car just,like,dies out of nowhere… | 爸爸的车到哪儿都能抛锚… |
[1:22:59] | and he couldn’t get it fixed anywhere on a holiday… | 过节了连个修车的地方都找不到… |
[1:23:01] | so instead of sitting around for a few hours… | 与其坐着等几个小时… |
[1:23:02] | I lucked out and caught an early train. | 不如搭头班车 |
[1:23:04] | I hope I’m not messing you up or… | 我希望我没有打乱你的计划吧 |
[1:23:06] | No,no,it’s just,um… | 不 没有 只是… |
[1:23:08] | I think I had a sense that you were coming now. | 我觉得我感觉到你马上就会来 |
[1:23:16] | I was just… | 我感到… |
[1:23:18] | I was feeling like I did that night. | 我觉得那天晚上的感觉又来了 |
[1:23:23] | No. No,it’s over. | 不 都结束了 |
[1:23:25] | You,me,Kevin went over a thousand scenarios. | 你 我 凯文 都逃过了 |
[1:23:28] | lan was gonna cause your death… | 依安本来会杀了你… |
[1:23:29] | you intervened,and it skipped us. | 但是你阻止了他 所以我们都被跳过了 |
[1:23:37] | Look,I’m not worried. | 听着 我一点也不担心 |
[1:23:40] | I ran into Kevin at home. He’s not worried. | 我碰到过凯文 他也一点不担心 |
[1:23:43] | And,if I were you… | 如果我是你… |
[1:23:45] | until something happens to me and then Kevin… | 在我和凯文出事之前… |
[1:23:47] | you’ve got nothing to worry about. | 根本就没什么好担心的 |
[1:23:50] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[1:23:52] | Uhh. | 呃 |
[1:23:54] | Hey,I…I want you to meet my roommate and my friend,OK? | 嘿 来见见我的室友和朋友 |
[1:23:56] | Yeah. | 好啊 |
[1:23:59] | Hey,guys. This is Julie,my… | 这是茱丽 我的… |
[1:24:12] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么在这? |
[1:24:14] | Wendy! Julie! | 温迪!茱丽! |
[1:24:17] | What are the chances? | 真是太巧了! |
[1:24:18] | How long have you been on this train? | 你上这班车多久了? |
[1:24:20] | Uh,since home. | 从我家那边上车的 |
[1:24:21] | I was headin’ up to check out the game. | 我一直在研究这个游戏 |
[1:24:23] | I was gonna look you up afterwards. | 本来应该看到你的 |
[1:24:28] | You OK? | 你没事吧? |
[1:24:29] | ls something wrong? | 出什么问题了吗? |
[1:24:39] | Aah! | 啊哈! |
[1:25:09] | – Julie,stay down! – Aah! | – 茱丽 蹲下 – 啊哈! |
[1:25:11] | Julie! | 茱丽! |
[1:25:13] | Aah! | 啊哈! |
[1:25:19] | – Kevin! – Unh! | – 凯文! – 呃! |
[1:25:22] | Aaaaaah! | 啊 啊 啊 |
[1:25:24] | Oh,God! | 哦 上帝啊 |
[1:25:26] | Aah! | 啊哈! |
[1:26:17] | Aah! Unh! | 啊哈! 噢! |
[1:26:38] | No! | 不! |
[1:26:42] | I was gonna look you up afterwards,but… | 本来应该看到你的 但是… |
[1:26:46] | You OK? | 你没事吧? |
[1:26:47] | ls somethin’ wrong? | 出什么问题了吗? |
[1:26:51] | The train… | 这辆车… |
[1:26:53] | Oh,shit. Not again. | 哦 见鬼 不会吧 |
[1:26:56] | We gotta get out! | 我们必须下车! |
[1:26:58] | It’s not working. Somebody stop the train! | 不管用了 有人吗 停车! |