英文名称:Final Destination 2
年代:2003
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:18] | Tomorrow marks the one year anniversary | 明天是VOLAI180号航班… |
[00:20] | since Velez Air Flight 180 exploded and crashed | 坠机爆炸一周年纪念日 |
[00:23] | shortly after takeoff from JFK Airport. | 此航班是在JFK机场起飞后不久发生坠毁的 |
[00:25] | It’s a disaster that’s affected many. | 这次灾难波及多人 |
[00:27] | None more so than Mt Abraham High School, | 最严重的应该算是亚伯拉罕高中 |
[00:30] | which lost 40 students and four faculty members in the crash. | 共有40名学生和4名教师丧生 |
[00:34] | But it was the events after the crash | 但灾难后发生的事情 |
[00:36] | that has turned this tragic story into something even stranger. | 使这场悲剧变得却更加离奇 |
[00:40] | The survivors who managed to get off the plane before it crashed | 那些在坠机前侥幸逃脱的幸存者 |
[00:44] | died soon thereafter in a series | 很快死于一系列 |
[00:46] | of mysterious and bizarre accidents. | 神秘离奇的事故 |
[00:49] | Now,to some,these deaths are just tragic coincidences, | 对一些人来说 这只是悲剧性的巧合 |
[00:52] | but to others,they’re an indication | 但对另一些人来说 却预示着 |
[00:54] | that there are more sinister events taking place. | 某种不祥的事情即将发生 |
[00:56] | That’s the contention of tonight’s guest. | 这就是今晚嘉宾们要讨论的话题 |
[00:58] | Thank you for joining us this evening. | 谢谢你们的参与 |
[01:00] | Thank you for having me. | 谢谢你邀请我来 |
[01:02] | And I appreciate you using the word sinister. | 我很喜欢你用的”不祥”一词 |
[01:05] | Most people say supernatural because they think I’m talking | 大多数人都说是”超自然” |
[01:07] | about ghosts and witches and stuff like that. | 因为他们以为我谈论的是”鬼魂” |
[01:11] | Here’s your chance to set the record straight. | 请直接谈论这个话题 |
[01:13] | Great. Okay. | 好的 没问题 |
[01:16] | I believe that there’s a sort of force, | 我认为有某种力量 |
[01:19] | an unseen malevolent presence… | 一种看不见的可怕的东西… |
[01:23] | that’s all around us every day. | 整天都围绕在我们的周围 |
[01:25] | And it determines when we live and die. | 就是这种东西导致了人们的苦难和死亡 |
[01:29] | And some people call this force the devil, | 有些人称之为”魔鬼的力量” |
[01:34] | but I think that whole religious thing is… | 不过我认为这有点宗教化了… |
[01:36] | so I prefer to call it Death itself. | 我宁愿称之为”死亡” |
[01:39] | So I’m surrounded by Death? | 那么按照你看法 我们被死亡包围? |
[01:42] | Absolutely. Absolutely. | 是的 没错 |
[01:44] | Every day,everywhere,all the time. | 是的 每天 每时 无处不在 |
[01:48] | And that’s what I want people to understand… | 我想大家知道… |
[01:51] | that Death has this grand design | 死亡对我们每个人 |
[01:53] | that we all fit into. | 都有适合他自己的设计 |
[01:55] | So when Alex Browning got off that plane | 当布朗宁从飞机上… |
[01:58] | and took the other survivors with him, | 救走那些生还者 |
[02:00] | he basically screwed up Death’s plan. | 实际上他是破坏了死亡的设计 |
[02:02] | And that’s what I’m trying to warn people about. | 这就是我要警告大家的 |
[02:05] | And the fact that all of the survivors have died | 所有的幸存者都已经死去… |
[02:08] | is your evidence of this? | 就是你的证据吗? |
[02:12] | Well,it’s not so much that the survivors died, | 这不是生还者死不死的问题 |
[02:15] | but it’s the way that they died. | 而是这些人是怎么死的 |
[02:19] | I mean,there were so many weird, | 我是说他们死得那么奇怪 |
[02:21] | seemingly random things about the way they died. | 或者说看上去随意 |
[02:24] | It just didn’t make sense. | 根本无法解释 |
[02:27] | And that’s the proof there’s something out there… | 这就证明了确实有某种力量存在… |
[02:30] | Wait,that’s not proof. That is your interpretation | 等等 这不是证据 这只是你的一面之词 |
[02:34] | of events that can’t be proven in order to support your ideas. | 你这样说只是为了证明你的观点 对吗? |
[02:38] | Kimberly. | 凯柏莉 |
[02:40] | You should be more open-minded… | 你的思想应该开放点… |
[02:42] | What happened after that was just coincidence. | 任何事都是可能的 那些只是巧合罢了 |
[02:44] | May I finish? | 能让我说完吗? |
[02:47] | Mere coincidence would have one or two of these kids die. | 巧合只会让一两个人死亡 |
[02:50] | But not all of them including their teachers. | 而不会让这些人包括他们的老师都死去 |
[02:52] | Yes,but people die all the time, | 是的 任何时候都有人死去 |
[02:54] | so why should this be any different? | 这次又有何不同? |
[02:57] | It forced people to question | 这就迫使大家… |
[02:59] | these so-called everyday coincidences. | 都对日常的巧合产生了疑问 |
[03:03] | What if they were something more? | 如果这背后隐藏着什么怎么办? |
[03:05] | What if you could do something about it? | 是不是我们能做些什么呢? |
[03:07] | Please,are you listening to yourself? This is crazy. | 你听听你自己 你简直疯了 |
[03:09] | You’re saying we should be on guard every morning when we leave the house? | 我们每天早晨离家后 都得小心翼翼? |
[03:13] | That’s exactly what I’m saying. | 对 我就是此意 |
[03:15] | Exactly it. | 就是这个 |
[03:17] | And in order to survive… | 为了逃过此劫… |
[03:19] | the only way to survive | 唯一的方法 |
[03:22] | is to look beneath the visible world. | 就是看到隐藏在这个可见的世界下面的东西 |
[03:25] | Because in the end no one can escape death. | 因为没有人可以躲避死亡 |
[03:29] | And today may be your day to die. | 也许今天你就是你的死期 |
[03:43] | Okay,I’ll call you. | 好了 我会给你电话的 |
[03:46] | Kimberly,are you sure you’ve got everything? | 凯柏莉 什么都带齐了吗? |
[03:48] | Credit card,cell phone,Triple-A card? | 信用卡 手机 3A卡? |
[03:50] | Dad,it’s Daytona,not Somalia. | 老爸啊 我是去玳多纳 可不是去索马里 |
[03:53] | Alright. Fix-a-flat,road flares,sunblock,mace? | 补胎胶 防晒霜 催泪喷雾? |
[03:56] | Condoms,whips,chains. | 避孕套 鞭子 铁链 |
[04:00] | Just kidding,Mr Corman. | 开个玩笑 卡曼先生 |
[04:01] | Don’t worry,I’ll keep an eye on her. | 别担心 我会照看她的 |
[04:03] | That makes me feel a lot better,thanks. | 你这样说 我就放心了 多谢 |
[04:07] | – Okay. – Alrighty. | – 好吧 – 好的 |
[04:10] | Can we go get the guys? I’m getting horny. | 我们快去带上那些家伙吧 我等不及了 |
[04:15] | Go on. | 上路吧 |
[04:17] | Okay,I’ll call you. | 好的 我会打电话给你 |
[04:22] | Whips and chains. That’s nice. | 鞭子 铁链 你真会说 |
[04:24] | Whatever,your dad’s cool. | 不管你怎么说 你老爸对你真够好的 |
[04:30] | Buckle up! | 系好安全带 |
[04:59] | Watch it! | 小心 |
[05:02] | – Oh,easy,Kimmy. First year of driving? – Sorry. | – 别担心 凯米 头一次开车? – 抱歉 |
[05:10] | – Oh my God. – Fucking freak. | – 天哪 上帝 – 老年痴呆 |
[05:14] | Yo,Dano,shouldn’t we help your mum? | 噢 丹尼尔 要不要帮帮你妈妈? |
[05:17] | Good one,man. You’re hilarious. | 好孩子 你去吧 没人阻拦的 |
[05:21] | You’re not getting any of my weed. Nothing. | 你是说不到我的 |
[05:22] | Whatever. | 管你怎么说 |
[05:24] | What are we going to do in Daytona? | 我们去玳多纳做什么呢? |
[05:26] | We’re going to see lots of honeys there. | 啊 我们可以看见很多小妞 |
[05:28] | We’re gonna get drunk,we’re gonna smoke this bigEl Gagerero,’ | 可以喝酒 吸烟 |
[05:31] | We’re gonna have this awesome party… | 在海滩上搞派对… |
[05:33] | Pileup! Pileup! | 连环相撞 连环相撞 |
[05:46] | A candlelight vigil to mark the one year anniversary | 180号飞机 |
[05:49] | of the crash of Flight 180 will be held at 8:00 P.M. Tonight | 空难周年纪念今晚8点 |
[05:52] | at the Mt Abraham high school auditorium. | 在亚伯拉罕中学礼堂举行 |
[05:54] | Highway to hell… .’ | 通往地狱的高速公路 |
[06:11] | Oh my God. | 我的天啊 |
[06:17] | – Hello? – Hey,Kimberly,it’s Dad. | – 喂? – 嗨 凯柏莉 我是爸爸 |
[06:19] | – Hey,what’s up? – Your car’s leaking transmission fluid. | – 是的 什么事? – 你的传输器漏油了 |
[06:22] | – So I want you to get it checked right away. – Okay,yeah. | – 立即检查一下 – 好的 |
[06:25] | I’ll do that. | 我会的 |
[06:27] | I mean it. Take care of it. | 小心点 |
[06:30] | – Is that someone coughing? – Yeah,okay. | – 有人咳嗽吗? – 是的 没事的 |
[06:32] | I’ll take care of it. I’ll talk to you later. | 是的 我会处理的 回头见 |
[06:34] | – I love you. – Bye,honey. | – 我爱你 – 再见 亲爱的 |
[06:38] | – What did you do? – Look at those titties! | – 你干什么了? – 看那大胸脯! |
[06:42] | – Shut up. – You missed that?! | – 闭嘴! – 你没看到? |
[06:46] | That’s too bad. That’s too bad. | 太可惜了 太可惜了 |
[06:49] | Oh,shit! | 噢 见鬼! |
[06:51] | Fuck man,there’s a cop behind us! Pull in the right lane now! | 妈的 有警察 快到右道 |
[06:54] | Shit. | 见鬼 |
[07:04] | Seriously,put it out. | 我是说真的 把烟丢掉 |
[07:06] | – Put that thing out. – Alright. | – 快丢掉 – 好的 |
[07:08] | Wait,wait,wait! | 等等 等等 等等 |
[07:10] | – Get rid of it. – Shit. | – 快扔掉 – 见鬼 |
[07:15] | Hey,it’s Kat. | 嗨 是凯特 |
[07:16] | Listen… what the hell?! | 听着…怎么回事? |
[07:18] | Just wait. Not you. | 等一下 不是说你 |
[07:36] | I think we better pull over and check the car,because… | 我想 我们得停下来检查一下车 因为… |
[07:39] | Kimberly,the car is going to be fine. | 凯柏莉 这车没事 |
[07:42] | Your dad’s going to be fine,you’re going to be fine. | 你爸爸没事 你也会没事 |
[07:45] | Okay? | 知道吗? |
[08:16] | Look at that guy. | 你看那个人 |
[08:19] | He’s drinking a beer. | 他在喝啤酒呢 |
[08:24] | Oh,yeah,that’s real responsible. | 对 他喝酒会自律的 |
[09:00] | You ever hear of the ozone layer,arsehole?! | 你听说过臭氧层吗? 混蛋 |
[09:46] | What? I’m wearing my seatbelt. | 怎么样 我正系着安全带呢 |
[09:49] | You’re gonna bust me,bitch?! | 想撞我啊 婊子 |
[10:08] | Son of a… | 狗娘… |
[10:10] | bitch. | 养的 |
[10:25] | Fuck! | 啊 真他妈的见鬼! |
[11:00] | – Oh my God! – Watch out! | – 我的天哪! – 小心点! |
[11:02] | – Stop! – Oh my God! | – 停车! – 哦 我的天哪! |
[11:04] | Watch out! Aaah! | – 小心! – 啊 |
[11:49] | Shaina? | 奇娜? |
[11:56] | I can’t get out of here! | 我出不来了! |
[12:00] | Help me! | 救救我啊! |
[12:14] | Oh,easy,Kimmy. First year of driving? | 喔 冷静点 凯米 你第一次开车? |
[12:31] | Yo,Dano,shouldn’t we help your mum? | 丹尼尔 要不要帮帮你妈妈? |
[12:33] | Good one,man. You’re hilarious. | 好孩子 你去吧 没人阻拦的 |
[12:35] | Pileup! Pileup! | 连环相撞 连环相撞 |
[12:39] | – Oh my God. – What? | – 哦 天哪! – 什么? |
[12:41] | There’s going to be a huge accident. | 这里将会发生大车祸 |
[12:43] | We’re all gonna die! I just saw it. | 我们都会死的 我看到了 |
[12:45] | That’s it. My turn to drive. | 好 我来开车 |
[12:46] | – No,I’m serious. – Kim,what’s wrong? | – 不 我说的都是真的 – 凯米 哪里不对劲? |
[12:51] | – What are you doing? – Oh my God. | – 你在干什么? – 我的天 |
[12:54] | …of Flight 180 will be held at 8:00 P.M. Tonight | …180次航班空难周年纪念今晚8点 |
[12:56] | at the Mt Abraham high school auditorium. | 在亚伯拉罕中学礼堂举行 |
[12:59] | ‘Highway to hell’Highway to hell… | “通往地狱的高速公路” “通往地狱的高速公路” |
[13:02] | ‘Highway to hell’? | “通往地狱的高速公路”? |
[13:04] | I’m on a highway to hell… | 我行驶在通往地狱的高速公路… |
[13:07] | Okay,Kimberly,you’re scaring me. | 好了 凯柏莉 你别吓我了 |
[13:11] | – Green means go,Kimmy. – Yeah. | – 绿灯意味着可以走了 凯米 – 是啊 |
[13:19] | Are you out of your friggin’ mind? What the hell are you doing? | 你脑子有问题了? 你在干什么? |
[13:22] | What the fuck,Kimberly? | 他妈的怎么了 凯柏莉? |
[13:26] | What’s this? | 怎么回事? |
[13:34] | Kimberly,you just got to breathe. | 凯柏莉 你得冷静点 |
[13:36] | Oh,shit,shit. Five-O’s coming. Let’s fucking roll. | 妈的 巡警来了 我们溜吧 |
[13:39] | – What? – Oh my God. | – 什么? – 哦 上帝 |
[13:41] | Do you know how much fucking weed I have on me? Huh? | 你知道我身上有多少大麻吗? |
[13:42] | Okay,Dano,just shut up! Just stay cool. | 闭嘴 丹尼尔! 冷静点 |
[13:53] | Oh,fuck. I’m going to jail. I’m fucking going to jail. | 妈的 我得蹲监狱了 我得蹲监狱了 |
[14:10] | What’s going on here? | 怎么回事啊? |
[14:12] | I think there’s going to be a huge pileup. | 这里会出现汽车连环相撞 |
[14:14] | I saw it. | 我看见的 |
[14:16] | There were bodies everywhere. | 到处是尸体 |
[14:18] | There were logs… I saw it. | 还有木头… 我看见了的 |
[14:20] | It just happened. | 快出事了 |
[14:21] | Alright,miss,I’d like you to please step out of the vehicle. | 小姐 你能下车吗 |
[14:35] | Just pull over! | 靠边点 |
[14:37] | I know,Mummy’s hungry,too. | 我知道 宝贝 妈妈也很饿了 |
[14:44] | Come on. | 快点 |
[14:46] | Come on! | 快点啊! |
[14:48] | Oh,fuck this. | 见鬼 |
[14:50] | I’m going to get this and we’re going to go. | 我去看一下 然后我们就走 |
[15:05] | Fuck. | 妈的 |
[15:08] | What the hell is going on up there? | 这到底是怎么回事啊? |
[15:10] | Excuse me! | 对不起 |
[15:11] | Is there any way that we could drive around? | 这里可以绕道吗? |
[15:14] | – I have a delivery… – You need to get back into your vehicles. | – 我去要送货… – 你回车里吧 |
[15:17] | – Just move it… – Now! | – 快把车开边点… – 马上回去! |
[15:24] | That’s it! | 就是那辆车! |
[15:26] | That’s the truck that’s going to kill everybody. | 它会害死大家的 |
[15:29] | You need to stop that truck! | 你得阻止它! |
[15:30] | I told you again,you have to calm down! | 小姐 我再次对你说 你得冷静点! |
[15:32] | Why won’t you listen to me?! | 你干吗不听我的! |
[15:38] | – Fuck! – Oh my God. | – 妈的! – 哦 我的天哪 |
[15:47] | This is unit 13 requesting medical assistance | 我是13号 请求医疗救援 |
[15:50] | and backup for a major traffic accident… | 这里发生了严重车祸… |
[15:53] | Kimberly,what’s going on? | 凯柏莉 怎么回事? |
[16:20] | No! | 不! |
[16:22] | No! | 不! |
[16:41] | Listen,sir,this girl is really freaked out. | 听着 这姑娘真的吓坏了 |
[16:44] | In fact,all of them are… | 你都想不到… |
[16:45] | – scared as you can imagine. – Scared?! | – 他们多么被吓坏 – 吓坏了? |
[16:47] | These people are the luckiest sons of bitches on the planet. | 那些狗娘养的是世界上最幸运的人 |
[16:51] | Get this guy,Evan Lewis… | 你看这个家伙 艾文·刘易斯… |
[16:52] | yesterday the kid wins the lotto. | 昨天刚中了彩票 |
[16:54] | Today,some loony bitch blocks traffic | 今天又躲过此劫 |
[16:56] | and he avoids the worst pileup in years. | 好几年来最严重的连环相撞事故 |
[16:58] | I should be so damnunlucky.’ | 我要是这么”不幸”就好了 |
[16:59] | Go babysit the rest of them. | 你去搞定其他人 |
[17:01] | I’ll be done with Lewis in a minute. | 我来搞定刘易斯 一会就完 |
[17:02] | Hey,excuse me… | 打扰一下… |
[17:06] | We’re trying to do the best we can. | 我们会尽最大的努力 |
[17:07] | We’re going to get you out of here as soon as possible. | 我们会尽快让你们走的 |
[17:10] | I just think it’s a bunch of bullshit. | 我只是觉得这都是胡说 |
[17:19] | Listen,I know you’ve gone over all this | 听我说 你一定会转变对这件事的看法 |
[17:21] | with Detective Suby… | 你刚和苏丁侦探谈过… |
[17:24] | but would you mind telling me what happened? | 但是 你能否告诉我 到底发生了什么事? |
[17:29] | It was like I was there. | 就好像是我身临其境 |
[17:34] | I knew something bad was going to happen even before it did. | 我事前就感觉到可怕的事情将会发生 |
[17:39] | – I just felt wrong,just like… – Just like what? | – 但是我的感觉总是不那么确定 就好像是… – 就好像什么? |
[17:47] | Look,I know this sounds crazy but… | 我知道这种事听起来好像很不正常 但是… |
[17:50] | you guys all heard about Flight 180,right? | 你们都听说过180航班飞机失事 是不是? |
[17:52] | The kid who got off the plane? | 那个从下飞机的孩子? |
[17:54] | Well,it happened a year ago,today. | 那刚好是一年前的今天的事 |
[17:59] | My premonition was just like his. | 我的感觉跟他的一样 |
[18:06] | – What are you talking about? – Come on. | – 你到底想说什么? – 说清楚点 |
[18:09] | You must have read about the kid | 你一定听说过那个小孩子的事 |
[18:11] | who had a dream about a plane blowing up, | 他梦见了飞机爆炸 |
[18:13] | so he got all his buddies off the plane | 所以 他把他所有的朋友都从飞机上叫下来 |
[18:15] | and then the thing blew up just like in his dream? | 后来 飞机是不是就和他做的梦一样爆炸了? |
[18:17] | – Yeah. – But did you hear what happened after? | – 是的 – 可是你是否知道后来发生的事情? |
[18:21] | So a month goes by,right? | 就是有一个女人去找了他 是不是? |
[18:23] | Everything seems cool. | 一切看起来那么不可思议 |
[18:27] | But then all the survivors start to die one by one. | 后来所有的生还者一个个相继死去 |
[18:30] | ‘Cause when your number’s up,your number’s up,right? | 当轮到你的时候 那么就得去死 是不是? |
[18:34] | You know,some people even say that Death itself was stalking them, | 有人说 是死神在追寻他们 |
[18:39] | hunting each one down | 然后一个个地杀死他们 |
[18:41] | until they were all… dead. | 直到所有的人…全都死了为止 |
[18:49] | Please. | 算了吧 |
[18:52] | There was one survivor. | 还有一个幸存者… |
[18:57] | Clear Rivers is in a padded room | 克莱尔·莱维斯在墙四周设置软垫之病室里 |
[18:58] | at the Stonybrook Institution. | 在斯托尼布鲁克研究院 |
[19:01] | Well,that’s encouraging. | 噢 这是个振奋人心的消息 |
[19:05] | Okay,you want me to believe that this is true, | 噢 这么说你是要我相信 你说的是真的了 |
[19:08] | that this is happening all over again? | 就是说这种事会再度发生? |
[19:12] | I don’t know why we’re even here. | 我甚至都不知道 为什么我们会在这里 |
[19:15] | What do you want from me? | 你要我干什么? |
[19:17] | But if I was never meant to pull over, | 如果不是我迅速把你拉到一边 |
[19:19] | we all should have died in that pileup. | 那么我们一定会死在那次撞车事件中 |
[19:22] | Which means Death could be coming for us. | 这就是说 死神会再次袭击我们? |
[19:25] | Yeah,like,what if | 噢 这么说… |
[19:27] | we’re all getting thatDifferent Strokes’ curse or something? | 我们和被诅咒有何分别? |
[19:30] | I think you’re all are certifiable. | 我想你们都是肯定有的 |
[19:33] | I can’t believe I’ve been listening to this crap. | 我真不敢相信 我会听到这样的白痴话 |
[19:35] | Let’s go. Let’s go,Tim. | 快走 快走 汤姆 |
[19:38] | Mrs Carpenter,please. | 卡朋特太太 请等等 |
[19:45] | Kimberly! | 凯柏莉! |
[19:48] | Oh baby! | 噢 宝贝! |
[19:52] | – Are you okay? – I’m so sorry. | – 你没事吗? – 对不起 |
[19:55] | Shh,shh. | 嘘 嘘 |
[19:56] | You can all go now. Thank you for your patience. | 现在你们都可以走了 谢谢你们的合作 |
[20:18] | Could I ask you something? | 我能否问你一些事情? |
[20:20] | Anything. | 可以 |
[20:23] | Did Mum ever have any… | 妈妈是否… |
[20:26] | I don’t know,weird feelings about anything? | 你知道妈妈有过一些不祥的预感吗? |
[20:31] | What do you mean? | 你想说什么? |
[20:35] | Like visions or premonitions. | 比如说是幻觉或者是预感什么的 |
[20:40] | Sweetie,are you sure you’re okay? | 宝贝 你真的没事吗? |
[20:42] | Dad,I know this sounds crazy, | 爸爸 我知道这听起来很荒唐 |
[20:44] | but I’m really scared for the others. | 但是我真的很担心其他的人 |
[20:48] | I don’t know,I have this really bad feeling. | 我不知道 我真的有这种可怕的感觉 |
[20:53] | What? | 怕什么? |
[20:56] | It’s not over yet. | 事情一定还没有结束 |
[21:21] | Jesus Christ! | 天哪! |
[21:23] | Shit! | 见鬼! |
[22:55] | Hey,Evan,it’s Tawny. | 嗨 艾文 我是托妮 |
[22:58] | Sorry I haven’t called. | 对不起 我没有给你打电话 |
[23:00] | Hey,listen,I heard about your lottery win. | 喂 听说你中了彩票 |
[23:03] | Let’s hook up. Call me. | 保持联系 给我打电话 |
[23:06] | Yeah. | 耶 |
[23:09] | Hi,Evan,it’s Nikki. | 嗨 艾文 我是尼奇 |
[23:10] | We met at Tucker’s party last year? | 去年我们在塔克晚会上见过面 是吗? |
[23:13] | I know it’s been awhile,but I’ve been thinking about you. | 我知道已经过去了有那么一点点时间 但是我还是在想你 |
[23:15] | I just wanted to say congratulations. | 我想向你说声祝贺 |
[23:18] | So give me a call. | 记得给我回电话 |
[23:20] | 555-0123. Bye. | 号码是555 – 0123 再见 |
[23:23] | You little bastard. | 见鬼 |
[23:25] | Shit. | 他妈的 |
[23:31] | Come on. Come on. | 出来 出来 |
[23:42] | Fuck. Fuck. | 他妈的 他妈的 |
[23:54] | Come on! | 出来! |
[23:56] | Come on. | 出来 |
[24:05] | Fuck! | 靠! |
[24:06] | Jesus! | 天哪! |
[24:15] | Oh! | 啊! |
[24:24] | Hey,this is Evan. Leave a message. | 喂 我是艾文 我给你留言 |
[24:26] | If you’re looking for Rick,I don’t know where he is, | 要是你在找里奇 我也不知道他在哪里 |
[24:28] | and I don’t know when he’s coming back. Thanks. | 我也不知道他什么时候回来 谢谢 |
[24:31] | Evan,call me when you get in,you lucky fuck! | 艾文 回来的时候记得给我打电话 你他妈的真走运! |
[25:03] | Come on! Come on! Come on! | 出来! 出来! 出来! |
[25:06] | Aah! | 啊! |
[25:38] | Jesus! | 天哪! |
[25:44] | Come on. | 出来了! |
[25:53] | Aah! | 啊! |
[25:57] | Shit,I’m lucky. | 他妈的 我还真走运 |
[26:01] | Aah! | 啊! |
[26:07] | Jesus Christ! | 天啊 真他妈的疯狂 |
[27:36] | No,Mother, | 不 妈妈 |
[27:38] | just turn on any station. | 随便换个台 |
[27:40] | Well,I don’t know how you missed it,it’s been on all day. | 噢 我不知道你为什么会错过了 整天都在播放这消息 |
[27:43] | Yes,Mother,Channel 4 is fine. | 对 妈妈 看4频道吧 |
[27:46] | Okay… here it is! I got to go,okay? | 行…就这里! 要走了 是不是? |
[27:49] | I got to go! | 我要走了! |
[27:53] | To recap our top story, | 新闻重播 |
[27:55] | Route 23 was backed up for almost nine hours today. | 今天 23号公路堵塞了将近9个小时 |
[27:58] | A record-breaking pileup killed an estimated 18 people. | 一场史无前例的连环撞车 据估计有18人遇难 |
[28:01] | Emergency crews spent hours sifting through the wreckage | 紧急援救队花了数个小时搜查事故现场 |
[28:04] | hoping to recover any survivors from this tragic collision. | 希望能从这次可怕的事件中寻找出幸存者 |
[28:07] | So far police are refusing to release the names of the victims | 到目前为止 警方拒绝透露遇难者的姓名 |
[28:10] | until the families are notified. | 直到通报了其家属为止 |
[28:12] | The camera of a highway patrol car | 高速公路的训练车摄像机 |
[28:14] | managed to catch this shocking footage. | 记下了这次让人震惊事故的发生过程 |
[28:16] | – A semi comes… – Oh my God. | – 一辆拖车… – 啊 天哪 |
[28:18] | And smashes into a red SUV. | 撞碎了一辆红色SUV小轿车 |
[28:20] | – The driver of the SUV… – No,um… | – SUV车的司机… – 啊 不… |
[28:23] | leave it. | 别关 |
[28:25] | …may have saved her life. | …也许已经救了她的命 |
[28:26] | He pulled her back at the last second | 他在最后的一秒钟把她拉开 |
[28:28] | just as the semi ploughed into the vehicle. | 就在拖车撞上SUV的那一刻 |
[28:30] | The passengers inside the SUV… | 在SUV上的人… |
[28:33] | Oh,oh,oh! You guys see that?! Shit,I was there,baby! | 哦! 哦! 你们看到没有? 他妈的 我在现场呢! |
[28:35] | In other news,a freak accident took the life of a lotto winner. | 另外一条消息 一场意外事故夺走了彩票中奖者的性命 |
[28:39] | – Friends say Evan Lewis… – Hey,shh. | – 有朋友说艾文·刘易斯… – 喂 别吵 |
[28:41] | Was on top of the world after recently winning $250,000. | 在赢得了25万美元之后 高兴到了极点 |
[28:45] | But in tragic turn of events,Lewis died today | 但是事发突然 刘易斯今天死了 |
[28:47] | while trying to escape a fire in his apartment. | 他公寓发生的了火灾 在他竭力逃离的时候 |
[28:50] | He managed to make it out of the building, | 他使用紧急逃生梯逃了出来 |
[28:52] | but somehow the ladder on the fire escape | 但是 就在他刚跳下来的时候 |
[28:54] | slipped and impaled him. | 梯子落下来砸死了他 |
[28:56] | Investigators believe Lewis died instantly. | 调查人声称刘易斯是当场死亡 |
[29:07] | Come in. | 进来 |
[29:11] | Hey,buddy. | 嗨 老兄 |
[29:14] | I want you to take this so you can get some sleep. | 我想你把这些吃下 然后睡觉 |
[29:19] | And then tomorrow it’s off to the dentist,which I know you love. | 明天去找牙医 我知道你会去的 |
[29:23] | Now,get some rest. | 好了 睡觉吧 |
[29:30] | – Mum. – Yeah? | – 妈妈! – 怎么了? |
[29:33] | You think those guys were BSing us today? | 你觉得今天的事是不是很奇怪? |
[29:35] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[29:37] | Some people just need some rewiring,that’s all. | 有些人只是神经过度紧张 就这么简单 |
[29:41] | Lights out. | 关灯了 |
[31:41] | At the request of the patient, | 依照病人的要求 |
[31:43] | you’ll relinquish any sharp objects | 你不能带任何尖锐物品进去 |
[31:45] | such as:nail files,pencils,pens, | 比如: 指甲剪 铅笔 钢笔 |
[31:47] | safety pins,bobby pins,your necklace, | 安全笔 别针 项链 |
[31:50] | matches,lighters,belts,belt buckles, | 火柴 打火机 皮带 皮带扣 |
[31:52] | earrings,hair clips,glasses,shoelaces, | 耳环 发卡 眼镜 珠宝 |
[31:55] | paper clips,watches,money clip,pocket knives, | 回型针 手表 小刀 |
[31:59] | food,drinks,keys,cell phone… | 食物 饮料 钥匙 手机… |
[32:01] | You have a cell phone on you? | 你有没有带手机? |
[32:04] | ‘… poisons,pills,medications.’ | … 毒药 药丸 其他药物 |
[32:07] | Great. And let me see your nails. | 好极了 让我看看你的指甲 |
[32:10] | Good. Then I think we’re all done. | 好了 我想现在可以了 |
[32:12] | Wait. | 等等 |
[32:14] | Is she dangerous or something? | 她是不是很危险? |
[32:16] | No,honey,she expects you are. | 不 她还以为你很危险呢 |
[32:22] | No,no,no. | 不 不 不 |
[32:25] | Get him off me. Get him off me! | 让他离开我 让他离开我! |
[32:35] | How long are they gonna keep her locked up like this? | 你们要把她在这地方关多久? |
[32:37] | Depends on her,I guess. She’s voluntary. | 由她决定 我想她是自愿的 |
[33:09] | – Clear Rivers? – Don’t come any closer. | – 克莱尔·莱维斯? – 别再靠近了 |
[33:19] | They told me you had something to do with the crash on Route 23. | 他们告诉我 你跟23号公路车祸有关 |
[33:23] | Look,I don’t know how to explain it, | 我不知道怎样说 |
[33:26] | but I saw the pileup before it happened. | 但我在车祸发生前预感到了 |
[33:30] | And I saved some people. | 我救了一些人 |
[33:33] | And now you think Death is after you. | 你认为死神在逼近你 |
[33:37] | Nice work. | 好样的 |
[33:39] | Maybe if you’re real lucky,you’ll wind up in here with me. | 如果你真的是幸运的话 那么你就会和我一样在这里 |
[33:44] | Anything else? | 还有别的什么事? |
[33:46] | One of the people died in a freak accident last night. | 昨晚有一个人死的离奇 |
[33:48] | What if the other people are in danger,too? | 其他人也有危险吗? |
[33:50] | If you put them on the list,they’re already dead. | 如果你把他们列入名单 那么他们实际上已经死了 |
[33:53] | List? What list? | 名单? 什么名单? |
[33:56] | Death’s list. | 死亡名单 |
[34:00] | The survivors of Flight 180 | 180幸存者的名单 |
[34:02] | died in the exact order | 奇怪的一个接一个死去 |
[34:05] | they were originally meant to die in the plane crash. | 他们本来就该在那次事件中死亡 |
[34:09] | That was Death’s original design. | 那是死神最初的计划 |
[34:12] | The list. | 计划好了一份名单 |
[34:13] | I was supposed to die in that crash with my friends. | 本来应该是在那次坠机事件中死亡 |
[34:16] | So you’re telling me that I’m next? | 这么说 你是要告诉我 我是下一个该死的人了? |
[34:17] | You said someone else died last night. | 你说过昨天晚上有人死了 |
[34:21] | That means someone must have intervened. | 这意味着已经有人干涉进来 |
[34:23] | Officer Burke pulled me away from the crash that killed my friends. | 博格警官把我拖开 但是我的朋友死了 |
[34:27] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[34:29] | You’ll be the last to go. | 你将会是最后一个 |
[34:31] | But don’t worry,once the others are dead, | 但是 你放心 一旦别的人都死了 |
[34:34] | it’ll come back for you. | 死神就会来找你 |
[34:37] | It always does. | 死神一直是这样做的 |
[34:40] | This doesn’t make sense. | 这没有可能 |
[34:42] | You said that you die in the order you’re originally meant to. | 你刚才说 你们按照原来的次序死去 |
[34:46] | But my friends died last in my premonition,not first. | 但我的朋友在我的预感里面 是最后死的 而不是第一个 |
[34:51] | Wait. | 等等 |
[34:53] | Died last? | 后死? |
[34:58] | Backwards. | 倒退型? |
[35:00] | Are you sure? | 你肯定吗? |
[35:03] | In my premonition | 在我的预感中 |
[35:05] | that Nora woman and her kid died. | 那个叫诺拉的女人和她的孩子都死了 |
[35:07] | Then Evan,then me and my friends. | 接着是艾文 然后是我和我的朋友 |
[35:14] | Why is this even happening to me? | 这事情怎么会发生在我身上? |
[35:20] | That’s what Alex used to ask himself. | 艾历克斯也经常这么问他自己 |
[35:24] | So,what am I supposed to do? | 那我该怎么办? |
[35:27] | Clear. | 克莱尔 |
[35:31] | Watch out for the signs. | 注意一些迹象 |
[35:33] | What? | 什么? |
[35:37] | Have you ever seen anything creepy or ominous? | 你有没有一些不祥的预兆? |
[35:40] | An in-your-face irony kind of thing? | 反映在你眼帘里的相反事情? |
[35:44] | The songs on the radio. | 收音机上的歌曲 |
[35:47] | Yeah,the guy in the beer truck,everything on the road. | 对了 还有啤酒运输车上的司机 还有路上看到的一切 |
[35:51] | Well,don’t ignore it. | 那就别忽略了 |
[35:53] | Recognising those signs usually means the difference between life and death. | 记往那些征兆 那可以保住你的命 |
[35:57] | You got to help me. | 你得帮帮我 |
[35:59] | I don’t have to do anything. | 我没必要这么做 |
[36:01] | But you beat it. | 可天机是你泄漏的 |
[36:02] | Take a look around. | 看看周围吧 |
[36:04] | What did I beat,Kimberly? | 我泄漏什么天机了 凯柏莉? |
[36:08] | If you were smart,you’d save yourself and just forget about the others. | 要是你明智的话 你就能自救 别人还是算了吧 |
[36:12] | How can you say that? You have a responsibility. | 你怎么能这么说呢? 你有责任的 |
[36:14] | My friends are dead. | 我的朋友都死了 |
[36:16] | That’s how I can say that. | 所以我能这么说 |
[36:20] | This is what happened to Alex when I was responsible for him. | 当我对艾历克斯负责的时候 这就是他的下场 |
[36:24] | Get out. | 出去吧 |
[36:27] | Before you hurt me or yourself. | 免得你伤害我或者你自己 |
[36:33] | – Alright,you know what? – What? | – 好吧 知道吗? – 什么? |
[36:36] | I think you’re a coward. | 我觉得你是个胆小鬼 |
[36:37] | You hide out in here because you’re | 你之所以躲到这来 |
[36:39] | too damn bitter and selfish to help any other person. | 是因为你倍受谴责 自私自利 不肯帮助其他人 |
[36:43] | In my opinion,you’re already dead. | 在我看来 你已经死了 |
[37:23] | I tried calling you last night, | 我昨晚一直给你打电话 |
[37:25] | but your father said you were sleeping. | 可你爸爸说你在睡觉 |
[37:27] | – Evan Lewis is dead. – Yeah. | – 艾文·刘易斯死了 – 知道了 |
[37:28] | I’ve been getting calls all morning from everyone who was on the on-ramp. | 对 我今天早上不停接到事发现场的人打来的电话 |
[37:32] | We’re meeting tonight at my apartment. | 今晚我们在我家聚在一起 |
[37:34] | Wait,so… you believe all this Death stuff? | 慢着…你相信所有这些死亡传说? |
[37:39] | Well,at first,no,I didn’t. | 开始我是不信的 |
[37:42] | Until last year when I was dispatched | 直到去年我被派去 |
[37:44] | to clean up one of the Flight 180 survivors. | 搜寻180次航班的幸存者 |
[37:46] | Clean up,I don’t… | 清理现场… |
[37:52] | – Did you see that? – See what? | – 你看到了吗? – 看到什么? |
[37:55] | – Pigeons. – Pigeons? | – 鸽子 – 鸽子? |
[37:58] | – It’s a sign. – A sign of what? | – 这是一种迹象 – 什么迹象? |
[38:00] | If Clear’s right about the order, | 如果克莱尔估计得对的话 |
[38:01] | then Nora and Tim are going to be attacked by pigeons. | 诺拉和汤姆就要被鸽子袭击了 |
[38:04] | I’m not following you. | 我不明白 |
[38:06] | They’re next on Death’s list. | 他们是死亡名单上下一个目标 |
[38:08] | If we don’t find them,they’re going to die. | 要是我们找不到他们 他们会死的 |
[38:58] | The doctor’s ready for you,now. | 汤姆 医生准备好了 |
[39:00] | If he gives me the gas | 要是他给我带上氧气罐 |
[39:02] | and I wake up with my pants unbuttoned… | 等到我醒来时 裤子被脱掉的话… |
[39:04] | – we ain’t paying. – Tim. | – 那我们就不付钱 – 汤姆 |
[39:15] | There you are. What happened to you yesterday,Tim? | 来了 汤姆 昨天你出什么事了? |
[39:19] | We missed you in here. | 我们都想你了 |
[39:20] | We got hung up by that accident on Route 23. | 我们在23号公路上被耽搁了 |
[39:22] | Good Lord. How lucky that you’re okay. | 天啊 你没事真是走运 |
[39:27] | Your mum says you’ve been having some pain lately. | 你妈妈说你最近牙疼 |
[39:29] | Not really. | 也不是 |
[39:56] | I’m disappointed,Tim. | 我有点失望 汤姆 |
[39:58] | Does your mum know you’ve been smoking? | 你妈妈知道你抽烟了吗? |
[40:03] | Yeah,that one’s going to have to be filled. | 好了 这颗牙齿要修补一下 |
[40:06] | Damn those pigeons. | 真该死 那些鸽子 |
[40:08] | How many times am I going to have to replace those goddamn windows? | 要我换多少次玻璃 这些该死的鸽子才肯罢休? |
[40:17] | This will only sting for a moment. | 这样会有点疼 |
[40:19] | Open big. | 张开嘴巴 |
[40:21] | Little bit wider. | 再大点 |
[40:23] | Wider. | 大点 |
[40:26] | Okay. | 好 |
[40:29] | Oh God. | 天啊 |
[40:31] | How do they expect me to… | 他们怎么会指望我… |
[40:34] | Would you rather just have the laughing gas? | 带上氧气罐吧 |
[40:37] | – Yeah. – Okay. | – 对 – 好 |
[40:39] | Jean,I’m going to need you in here. | 吉恩 进来帮帮我 |
[40:43] | You’ll have to speak up,there’s too much noise. | 说大声点 这里很吵 |
[40:47] | What?! I can’t hear you! | 什么? 我听不见 |
[40:50] | Excuse me,what?! | 抱歉 您说什么 |
[40:54] | Yes,the sixth at 2:00 P.M. | 对 下午两点 第六个 |
[40:57] | Jean! Let me get this started. | 吉恩 我们开始了 |
[41:02] | Tim,you’ll be awake,a little groggy, | 汤姆 你会保持清醒的 不过会觉得有点头晕 |
[41:04] | but you’re not going to be able to move much. | 千万别动来动去 |
[41:31] | Okay,great,thanks. Alright,turn around. | 好的 谢谢你 好 调头 |
[41:33] | The cleaning lady said they’re at the Ellis Medical Complex off of 14th. | 清洁工说他们在14楼埃利斯诊所 |
[41:41] | God damn it anyway. | 妈的 |
[41:51] | – Okay,I got it. – I can’t find a box! | – 好了 – 没有盒子! |
[41:55] | Not again. Careful. | 别又来了 当心 |
[42:38] | There we go. | 好了 |
[42:49] | Jean,how’s Tim doing in there? | 吉恩 汤姆情况怎样? |
[42:56] | What did he say about your tooth? | 他是怎么说你牙齿的? |
[42:57] | – Did he say… – I can’t remember. | – 他说… – 我不记得了 |
[43:01] | – Nora! – The pigeons! | – 诺拉! – 鸽子! |
[43:02] | What? Pigeons? | 什么? 鸽子? |
[43:06] | Hey,whoa,whoa! Kid,kid! | 孩子 孩子! |
[43:10] | – No-oo! – Tim! | – 不! – 汤姆! |
[43:12] | Look out! | 当心! |
[43:15] | – Stay back,stay back! – No! Please,no! | – 退后 退后! – 不 不! |
[43:36] | Nora’s not coming. She won’t leave her son. | 诺拉不来了 她不肯离开她的儿子 |
[43:38] | – No,but she’s next… – Right now I don’t think she cares. | – 不行 她是下一个… – 现在 我想她已经不在乎 |
[44:01] | This is really happening again,isn’t it? | 怪事又发生了 对不对? |
[44:05] | I hoped we’d get there | 真希望我们能及时赶到 |
[44:07] | and they’d be fine, | 这样他们就会没事了 |
[44:09] | and Clear Rivers was just full of shit, | 克莱尔·莱维斯说的都是鬼话 |
[44:11] | and Evan Lewis’ death was just some freak accident. | 艾文·刘易斯是因为突发的意外而死 |
[44:17] | But we’re all going to die,aren’t we? | 可我们都要死了 对不对? |
[44:24] | I’m so scared. | 我好害怕 |
[44:27] | I know you didn’t ask for any of this… | 我知道你不想这样… |
[44:31] | but I don’t think you have it in you to quit either. | 我也不觉得你会就此罢休 |
[44:43] | A second one just died. | 又一个人刚刚死掉 |
[44:44] | A 15-year-old kid. | 年仅15岁的孩子 |
[44:48] | I hope you’re ready for this. | 希望你准备好了 |
[45:02] | It’s this way. | 就是这里 |
[45:06] | How is this guy going to help us anyway? | 这个家伙怎样帮我们? |
[45:08] | He seemed to know a hell of a lot more | 他好像知道更多关于死亡的乱七八糟的东西 |
[45:11] | about Death than he ever told us. | 他就是不肯告诉我们 |
[45:17] | Shouldn’t we knock first? | 不先敲门吗? |
[45:19] | He probably already knows we’re coming. | 他知道我们来了 |
[46:08] | Hello,Clear. | 你好 克莱尔 |
[46:16] | I’ve been expecting you. | 我已经等你很久了 |
[46:19] | Oh my God. | 天啊 |
[46:22] | – That’s Evan Lewis. – Come to pick my brain? | – 是艾文·刘易斯 – 是来要我脑袋的吗? |
[46:25] | Just a simple question and we’ll leave you alone with your new friend. | 问一个很简单的问题 我们不会打扰你和你的新朋友 |
[46:30] | Dead… | 死了… |
[46:32] | yet still fresh. | 还新鲜 |
[46:37] | Look,we drove a long way to get here, | 听着 我们大老远开车到这来 |
[46:39] | so if you happen to know how to stop Death, | 如果你碰巧能帮我们如何阻止死亡的话 |
[46:41] | it would be really great if you told us. | 就请你高抬贵手 告诉我们吧 |
[46:43] | You can’t cheat Death. | 你们骗不了死神 |
[46:45] | – There are no escapes. – Bullshit. | – 你们逃不出死神的魔爪 – 狗屁 |
[46:48] | You told me Death has a distinct design. | 你告诉过我 死神有个独特的构思 |
[46:51] | But Alex and I cheated Death,not once but dozens of times. | 可艾历克斯和我欺骗死神已经不止十几次了 |
[46:54] | The design is flawed,it can be beaten. | 构思是有缺陷的 可以被识破 |
[46:56] | Such fire in you now. | 现在你玩火自焚了 |
[46:59] | People are always most alive | 人死之前 |
[47:01] | just before they die. | 是那么的生机勃勃 |
[47:03] | Don’t you think? | 你们不这么认为吗? |
[47:22] | Look,please… | 求你了… |
[47:30] | if you know of anything that could help us, | 要是你知道能帮助我们的办法 |
[47:33] | what harm could it do? | 你会受到什么伤害呢? |
[47:37] | Only new life can defeat Death. | 只有新生可以打败死亡 |
[47:40] | What the hell does that mean? | 这是什么意思? |
[47:44] | Some people say there’s a balance to everything. | 古人云: 万物皆有平衡 |
[47:48] | For every life there’s a death, | 有生必有死 |
[47:49] | and for every death there is a life. | 有死必有生 |
[47:52] | But the introduction of life that was not meant to be, | 新生命的来临 |
[47:54] | that can invalidate the list, | 能使死亡名单失效 |
[47:57] | force Death to start anew. | 迫使死亡开始新生 |
[48:09] | You have to follow the signs… | 你应该找寻迹象… |
[48:11] | Kimberly. | 凯柏莉 |
[48:15] | How do you know my name? | 你怎么知道我的名字? |
[48:31] | – Whoa! – Wait a second. | – 哇! – 等一下 |
[48:34] | ‘New life defeats death’?Follow the signs’? | “新生打败死亡”? “跟随征兆”? |
[48:36] | Where did you find that guy? | 那个家伙你是在哪找来的? |
[48:38] | I thought he was supposed to help us, | 还以为他会帮我们呢 |
[48:40] | not freak us out. | 谁知道他奚落我们 |
[48:48] | What the fuck are you thinking?! | 你他妈的想死啊? |
[48:51] | I’m thinking suck on my junk,bee-atch. | 我想舔我的鸡巴 婊子 |
[48:54] | Little punk. | 小烂仔 |
[49:08] | What is it? | 怎么回事? |
[49:10] | What did you see? | 你看到什么了? |
[49:26] | You have to tell us,what did you see? | 你得告诉我们 你看到什么了? |
[49:28] | Kimberly,look at me! You have to tell us. | 凯柏莉 看着我! 你一定得告诉我们 |
[49:30] | What did you see?! | 你到底看到什么了! |
[49:35] | I was driving a white van. | 我在一辆白色的货车上 |
[49:37] | I don’t know,I must have lost control, | 不知道怎么回事 一定是我失去了控制 |
[49:39] | because I crashed into a lake. | 我冲到了湖里 |
[49:41] | – And I drowned. – You were there? | – 我溺水了 – 你在哪? |
[49:43] | I can practically taste the water in my mouth. | 事实上 我能感觉到湖水的味道 |
[49:50] | Wait,remember,the on-ramp? | 慢着 还记得在车祸现场? |
[49:52] | There was a pregnant woman in a white delivery van. | 当时有个怀孕的妇女驾驶白色的送货车 |
[49:54] | He said only new life can defeat death. | 他说只有新生能打败死亡 |
[49:59] | If she gives birth to a baby | 要是她生下那个 |
[50:01] | that would’ve died in that car crash… | 应该在车祸中死去的孩子… |
[50:03] | a brand new soul that was never part of Death’s design… | 新鲜的灵魂绝不是死亡的征兆… |
[50:05] | It throws the whole list out of whack | 他会毁掉整个死亡名单 |
[50:07] | and we start over with a clean slate. | 然后我们就从一段清白的历史生存下去 |
[50:09] | – It seems like a reach,don’t you think? – What else could it mean? | – 好像着点边了 – 还有什么意思? |
[50:13] | We have to find the pregnant lady’s number. | 我们得找到那个孕妇的电话号码 |
[50:15] | I don’t have it. She never came to the station. | 我没有啊 她没来过警察局 |
[50:16] | We have to warn her about the lake so she can stay alive to have the baby. | 我们得警告她溺水的事 这样她就能活着产下孩子 |
[50:20] | – That’ll be an easy conversation to have. – How are we gonna find her? | – 这样话 会容易点 – 我们怎么找她呢? |
[50:23] | There could be thousands of white vans in the state. | 全州有几千部这样的白色货车 |
[50:26] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[50:28] | I’m a cop,remember? | 我是警察啊 不记得了? |
[50:33] | Wait,that’s it. | 慢着 就是这部车 |
[50:38] | Got it. | 找到了 |
[50:41] | With the plate number I can put out an APB. | 有了车牌号 我就可以发出通告了 |
[50:44] | Here we go. | 好了 |
[50:47] | The vehicle is a delivery van | 这部车是辆配货车 |
[50:49] | registered to Marcus and Isabella Hudson. | 车主是玛库桑德·依莎贝拉·休顿 |
[50:52] | We should pick them up pretty quickly. | 我们很快就能找到她 |
[50:54] | Come on,let’s get to the meeting. | 走吧 我们找人去 |
[51:11] | Hey,hold the door! | 先别关门! |
[51:14] | Hey,let go of my shoe! | 放我的鞋子进来! |
[51:16] | Give me my shoe! | 我的鞋! |
[51:24] | I wrote to management two weeks ago about these friggin’ bumpers. | 早在两周前我给经理报告了 告诉他这该死的电梯缓冲器了 |
[51:28] | Is that dogshit,dude? | 是狗屎吗? 老兄 |
[51:41] | Oh,you got something on your… | 你脸上有… |
[51:46] | It’s still there,bro’. Here,I can get it for you. | 还在呢 来 我帮你擦 |
[51:51] | No,it’s alright. | 不了 没事 |
[51:54] | I’ll do it if you want me to do it. | 要是你不介意的话 我可以帮你擦嘛 |
[52:01] | Just let… I’ll… Let me do it. | 让我…我来擦好了 |
[52:04] | What? | 什么? |
[52:07] | Hey,man,how you doing? | 嗨 你好吗? |
[52:09] | Listen,any word on that white van yet? | 有面包车的消息吗? |
[52:13] | Okay,keep checking. | 好的 我们继续查吧 |
[52:25] | Does anybody have a Valium? | 谁带来镇定剂? |
[52:27] | Oh,yeah. | 哦 是的 |
[52:29] | Here. | 给 |
[52:31] | You’re just going to want to take half of that. | 你可以服用一半 |
[52:33] | Keepem coming. | 让他们来吧 |
[52:37] | If what you’re saying is true, | 如果你说是真的 |
[52:39] | that means I’m next. | 那我就是下一个 |
[52:41] | This is crazy,people,come on. | 别瞎说 胡闹 |
[52:43] | First Death is stalking us, | 开始死神走向我们 |
[52:45] | and now premonitions? What? | 现在是前兆吗? 什么? |
[52:48] | You’re not next,Nora. | 你不是下一个 诺拉 |
[52:50] | Nobody has to be next. That’s the point. | 谁也不必成为下一个 重要的是 |
[52:54] | We need to help each other in order to get through this. | 我们需要彼此帮助才能躲过此难 |
[52:57] | This cannot be happening. | 这不会是真的 |
[52:58] | See,because my career is at a peak | 因为我的事业刚到顶峰 |
[53:00] | and I finally met a quality guy. | 而且刚找到一个好男人 |
[53:02] | I just bought a house. | 我刚买房子 |
[53:04] | Maybe if you shut the fuck up,you’ll live. | 你如果闭嘴就能活着 |
[53:07] | Like I’m going to take advice from you. | 就像我听取你的意见 |
[53:09] | Okay,look,if you know what to look for, | 好的 如果你们知道要寻找什么 |
[53:12] | you have a fighting chance. | 你们就有一个成功的机会 |
[53:14] | If I call and say,I don’t know… subway… | 如果我打电话说地铁… |
[53:18] | Get to a high-rise fast. | 那么就更快去高速公路 |
[53:22] | A place where no subway could ever possibly go. | 一个没有地铁道地方 |
[53:25] | Get it? | 明白吗? |
[53:29] | Okay,you guys,listen… | 好的 你们听好… |
[53:32] | just because Kimberly has these visions, | 就因为凯柏莉一个人有预感 |
[53:35] | it doesn’t mean we’re not all capable | 但这不是说我们全部都不能 |
[53:37] | of seeing signs to some extent. | 看到一些特殊的迹象 |
[53:39] | Okay,okay,look. | 好了 好了 |
[53:40] | I gotta call bullshit. | 你们只是在胡说 |
[53:42] | I mean,I’ve sat here and listened | 我已经坐在这里听了 |
[53:44] | to all your theories and all your stories, | 你们所有的理论 所有的故事 |
[53:46] | and I think it’s just all bullshit. | 我想这全是胡说 |
[53:48] | Call it what you want! | 随便你怎么说! |
[53:49] | – It’ll keep your arse alive. – Darlin’,my arse is alive! | – 我会让你好好地活下去的 – 亲爱的 我活得很好! |
[53:52] | Has been all day. | 整天都好 |
[53:55] | There is nobody after us but you, | 除你外没有人在追杀我们 |
[53:57] | trying to make us all crazy. | 你让我们发疯 |
[54:14] | I should have seen that coming. | 又来了 |
[54:16] | Yeah. | 对 |
[54:17] | If Death is out to get you, | 如果你是下一个 |
[54:20] | why don’t you get the hell away from us? | 你远离我们 |
[54:22] | She’s the only one that’s dealt with this before. | 她是唯一以前经历过的 |
[54:24] | We need to look out for each other from now on. | 从现在开始我们需要留心 |
[54:27] | Sleep in shifts. | 轮流休息 |
[54:28] | We need to safe-proof this death-trap. | 我们需要在危险的地方注意安全 |
[54:40] | Get you to step out of the van,miss? | 小姐 请你暂时离车 |
[54:42] | Are you kidding me? | 你在开玩笑吗? |
[54:44] | – What did I do? – This vehicle’s been reported stolen. | – 我做错了什么? – 有人报警说这辆车被偷了 |
[54:51] | Ohh! | 哦! |
[54:52] | Screw this. I’m going for a smoke. | 烦透了 我出去抽烟 |
[54:54] | No,no,no,it’s not safe out there. | 不 不 不…外面不安全 |
[54:57] | So,Nora’s got to bite it before me anyhow,huh? | 反正诺拉在我前面 |
[55:00] | Oh,you people have no sense of humour. | 哦 你们一点幽默感都没有 |
[55:10] | Nora,you okay? | 诺拉 你还好吧? |
[55:14] | Four years ago my husband died. | 四年前我的丈夫死了 |
[55:17] | Now Tim. There’s nothing left for me. | 现在轮到汤姆 我什么都没有了 |
[55:19] | Don’t say that,okay? | 别这样说 好吗? |
[55:21] | If it is my time to go and be in heaven… | 如果现在是我去天堂… |
[55:23] | with my family,I can accept that. | 和家人见面的时候 我可以接受 |
[55:27] | You got to trust me. We can fight this. | 你应该相信我 我们可以战胜死亡 |
[55:30] | If we just stick together long enough | 如果我们能坚持长久在一起 |
[55:32] | for her to have her baby… | 如果我们能找到那个婴儿… |
[55:33] | If you’ll excuse me,I have a funeral to plan. | 原谅我 我得去计划葬礼 |
[55:37] | Nora. | 诺拉 |
[55:42] | What do you think you’re doing? | 你在干什么? |
[55:44] | – I’m finished. I’m out. – Don’t leave,Eugene. | – 完成了 结束了 – 别走尤金 |
[55:46] | Look,look. | 听着 |
[55:48] | I control my life,alright? | 我自己把握自己的生命 行了吗? |
[55:50] | Not some crazy list that Death has put together. | 我不信什么死亡名单 |
[55:54] | I’ll be sure to carve that into your tombstone. | 我会把这话刻在你坟前 |
[55:57] | Whatever. You may be able to scare these people, | 随你怎么说 你们会吓着这些人的 |
[55:59] | – I’m not buying that shit. – Be careful,man. | – 我才不信 – 你们小心点 |
[56:01] | – Hey. – What? | – 嗨 – 什么? |
[56:04] | Even if you don’t believe,give this to Nora. | 就算你不相信 把这个给诺拉 |
[56:18] | I’m just going to put this in the… | 我要把这个放在… |
[56:21] | closet. | 橱子 |
[56:52] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[57:10] | Whoa. | 哇 |
[57:22] | Man with hooks? | 一个带着钩子的人? |
[57:25] | Man with hooks. | 一个带着钩子的人 |
[57:27] | Hey,I think I see a man with hooks. | 嗨 我想我看到一个带钩子的人了 |
[57:32] | Is that… | 这是… |
[57:35] | – a sign? – Oh my God. | – 迹象吗? – 我的天啊 |
[57:37] | – Do you guys see that? – He’s right. | – 你们看到了吗? – 没错 |
[57:38] | – The phone. – Shit. | – 电话 – 该死的 |
[58:01] | What the fuck? | 妈的 |
[58:13] | – Hello? – Nora! | – 哈罗? – 诺拉! |
[58:14] | – Who is this? – Can you hear me?! | – 你是谁? – 你听得见吗! |
[58:17] | Officer Burke,I can’t… | 伯克警官 我… |
[58:21] | I can’t hear you! What?! | 我听不见! 什么! |
[58:23] | What does he… What?! | 他…说什么! |
[58:24] | A man with hooks is going to kill you. | 一个带着钩子的人要杀你 |
[58:26] | – What,what? – Oh… | – 什么 什么? – 噢… |
[58:27] | What is it,Nora? | 什么事 诺拉? |
[58:31] | No! | 不! |
[58:33] | – Wait,wait! – Let go! | – 等等 等等! – 放开! |
[58:35] | Wait,wait,Nora! | 等等 诺拉! |
[58:37] | – Get me out of here! – Will you stop it?! | – 让我出去! – 别这样好吗? |
[58:39] | Let me help! | 我来帮你! |
[58:40] | Let me go! | 放开我! |
[58:49] | Let go of me! | 放开我! |
[58:59] | Kat! | 凯特! |
[59:11] | Help me! | 救我! |
[59:13] | – Wait! – I don’t want to die! | – 等等! – 我不想死! |
[59:28] | Aah! Let me out of here. | 放我走 |
[59:34] | I got it,thanks. They found the van. | 知道了 谢谢 他们找到了面包车 |
[59:36] | Isabella’s being held at the Greenwood Lake sheriff’s station. | 伊莎贝拉在格林五德湖警察局 有人看护着 |
[59:39] | I’m in control of my life! | 我自己把握生命! |
[59:41] | – Kiss my arse! – Eugene,what is it? | – 该死的! – 尤金 怎么了? |
[59:43] | – I control my life! – What happened,Eugene? | – 我自己把握生命! – 怎么了 尤金? |
[59:45] | – You hear me,you Reaper cocksucker?! – Calm down. | – 你们听到的 你们这帮混蛋 – 冷静点 |
[59:48] | – What happened? Where’s Nora? – Back the fuck up! | – 怎么了? 诺拉在哪? – 滚开! |
[59:50] | – Whoa,whoa,okay! – Back the fuck up! | – 别激动! – 滚开! |
[59:53] | Eugene,what’s wrong? Just tell us what happened. | 尤金 怎么了? 告诉我们发生了什么事 |
[59:55] | Alright,give me the gun,Eugene. | 好了 把枪给我 尤金 |
[59:58] | – Give me the gun. – No! Fuck no! | – 给我枪 – 不! 不! |
[1:00:01] | Eugene,you just got to relax,bro’,okay? | 尤金 你冷静点 好吗? |
[1:00:04] | You just got to calm down,man. | 你需要冷静下来 |
[1:00:06] | Give me the gun. Give me the gun,Eugene! | 给我枪 给我枪 尤金! |
[1:00:07] | – No,no,no,no! – Don’t do it! Don’t do it! | – 不 不! – 别 别这样! |
[1:00:10] | – I ain’t going out like that. – Hey,Eugene,no! | – 我不能这样出去 – 嗨 尤金 不! |
[1:00:12] | – On my terms! – Oh my God! | – 该轮到我了! – 我的天! |
[1:00:15] | You hear me! | 你听到我的! |
[1:00:17] | God! | 我的天! |
[1:00:29] | Oh! | 哦! |
[1:00:31] | You don’t keep it loaded? | 你没有上膛吗? |
[1:00:34] | – Maybe they’re all duds. – Six in a row? | – 也许全是哑弹 – 一梭六发子弹? |
[1:00:38] | Never. That’s impossible. | 决不可能 |
[1:00:40] | It wasn’t his turn to die. | 这还没有轮到他死 |
[1:00:43] | Can we find the pregnant woman,now,please? | 我们赶快找到那个怀孕的妇女好吗? |
[1:00:54] | Is this safe,guys? | 这样安全吗? |
[1:00:56] | I mean,someone in this car is about to get whacked. | 我是说 车里的人已经疲惫不堪了 |
[1:00:58] | Do the rest of us really feel like sitting next to him? | 不会发生什么事吧? 是他 |
[1:01:01] | Or her? | 还是她? |
[1:01:04] | Hopefully her. | 她有希望的 |
[1:01:07] | Okay,guys,let’s not panic. | 好了 我们大家不要慌 |
[1:01:09] | – Isabella’s safe. – How do you know? | – 伊莎贝拉很安全 – 你怎么知道? |
[1:01:13] | You said she was going to drive into a lake. | 你说过她把车开到湖里去了 |
[1:01:15] | How can she if she’s in protective custody? | 如果她受警方保护怎么可能呢? |
[1:01:26] | Look at me. | 看看我 |
[1:01:27] | Come on. | 来 |
[1:01:29] | Does it look like I’m in the condition | 我看起来象是 |
[1:01:31] | to commit grand theft auto? This is insane. | 偷车的人吗? 真是神经病 |
[1:01:35] | Look,hopefully the district judge | 听着 星期一早上之前 |
[1:01:36] | will have it all sorted out by Monday morning,okay? | 会给你一个公正的说法 好吗? |
[1:01:46] | Marcus. | 马特斯 |
[1:01:48] | Marcus,Marcus. | 马特斯 马特斯 |
[1:01:50] | When I get out of here,I am going to sue his… | 等我出去了 我要控告他… |
[1:01:54] | – Oh my God. – What,what now? | – 我的天 – 怎么了? |
[1:01:57] | My water just broke. | 我的羊水破了 |
[1:01:59] | – What? – My water,it just broke. | – 什么? – 我的羊水破了 我要生了 |
[1:02:02] | – I’m gonna have my baby. – No,not here. | – 我要生孩子 – 不 在这不行 |
[1:02:05] | – No,you can’t do this to me. – Don’t just stand there! | – 不 你不能这样做 – 别愣在那! |
[1:02:08] | – Get me to a hospital! – Give me a second to think! | – 快送我去医院! – 再让我想想! |
[1:02:11] | I am not going to have my baby in a jail cell! | 我不能在监狱里生孩子! |
[1:02:14] | Get me to the hospital! | 送我去医院! |
[1:02:15] | Okay,okay! | 好 好! |
[1:02:17] | Sheriff Perry,this is Deputy Adams,come back. | 培里长官 这是代理人亚当斯 回来 |
[1:02:23] | God,I need the car! Sheriff Perry,I need the car! | 天哪 我要车 培里长官 我需要车! |
[1:02:25] | My van! My van! Take my van! | 我的面包车! 我的面包车! 用我的面包车! |
[1:02:29] | Okay. Okay. | 好的 好的 |
[1:02:31] | Yeah,we’ll go. We’ll go. | 好 我们走 我们走 |
[1:02:33] | Yeah,we’ll go. | 我们走 |
[1:02:39] | Come on,come on! | 快点 快点! |
[1:02:45] | Y’all want to hear something crazy? | 你们想听点疯狂的事吗? |
[1:02:47] | It’s not the first time I cheated Death. | 这不是我第一次死里逃生了 |
[1:02:53] | A kid came to school with a knife… | 一个孩子带着刀来到学校… |
[1:02:56] | killed his teacher. | 杀了他的老师 |
[1:02:59] | Teacher would have been me, | 那个老师本应该就是我 |
[1:03:01] | but I was transferred to another school two days before. | 但是我两天前调离了那所学校 |
[1:03:05] | That’s fucking weird,man. | 那真是太离奇了 |
[1:03:07] | You want weird? | 想听更离奇的事吗? |
[1:03:08] | Last year my partner and I were heading out | 去年我和我的搭档准备出行 |
[1:03:10] | when a call came in about a train wreck. | 此时有个打来电话说火车失事 |
[1:03:13] | Frank decided to let me handle it alone. | 弗兰克让我独自去处理 |
[1:03:18] | He died that night in a shootout. | 结果他当晚殉职了 |
[1:03:21] | If that call had come in just 10 seconds later, | 如果电话晚打10秒钟 |
[1:03:24] | I’d be dead,too. | 我也会死 |
[1:03:26] | Oh my God. | 我的天哪 |
[1:03:28] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:03:30] | It’s just I got one,too. | 我也有一个 |
[1:03:31] | Okay,so last May I’m supposed to go and stay | 去年五月我想在宾夕法尼亚 |
[1:03:33] | at this cheesy little bed and breakfast in Pennsylvania. | 一家低档旅馆往宿 |
[1:03:36] | Anyhow,there’s this major gas leak that no one knows about, | 没有人知道那里发生煤气泄漏 |
[1:03:39] | and all the guests suffocated during the night. | 晚上所有的旅客都死了 |
[1:03:42] | So what happened? | 怎么样了? |
[1:03:44] | I don’t know. I never made it. | 我不知道 我没有去那旅馆 |
[1:03:45] | The bus I was on splattered some girl all over the road. | 我坐的公交车撞了一个女孩 |
[1:03:48] | Was that in Mt Abraham? | 被撞地点在亚伯拉罕? |
[1:03:50] | Yes. How did you know? | 是的 你怎么知道? |
[1:03:53] | That bus you were on killed Terry Chaney. | 你坐的公交车撞死了特里·泰莉 |
[1:03:57] | She was supposed to die on Flight 180. | 她也在180航班 |
[1:04:03] | Hey,do you guys remember that theatre in Paris | 你们听说过巴黎剧院倒塌 |
[1:04:06] | that collapsed last year and killed everybody inside? | 导致所有在场人员死亡? |
[1:04:10] | Well,I had tickets to go. | 我本来买了票去的 |
[1:04:12] | But one night I’m in Paris | 但是我只能在巴黎呆一晚 |
[1:04:15] | and I’m just tripping on acid | 我还不如见识一下 |
[1:04:18] | and sipping lattes and such. | 巴黎的夜生活轻松一下 |
[1:04:21] | And then all of a sudden | 但是突然 |
[1:04:23] | this dude out of nowhere | 一个人 |
[1:04:26] | just gets whacked by this falling sign. | 被广告牌砸死了 |
[1:04:28] | – Carter. – Wait,wait,wait. | – 卡特 – 等等 |
[1:04:31] | The teacher I replaced,her name was Val Lewton. | 那个死去的老师叫瓦尔·莱温顿 |
[1:04:34] | She was from Mt Abraham. She died in an explosion. | 她来自亚伯拉罕 死于爆炸 |
[1:04:37] | Shit. The call about the train wreck | 该死的 那个关于火车失事的电话 |
[1:04:39] | that saved my life… | 救了我的命… |
[1:04:41] | that was the night I scraped up Billy Hitchcock. | 那晚死掉的是比利·希契科克 |
[1:04:44] | Wait a minute. Who are these people? | 等一下 这些人都是谁? |
[1:04:48] | The people who got off of Flight 180. | 这些都是180航班的乘客 |
[1:04:52] | They were my friends. | 都是我的朋友 |
[1:04:57] | Kimberly,tell us what happened. | 凯柏莉 告诉我们你发生了什么事 |
[1:05:02] | About a year ago my mum and I were at the mall. | 大约一年前 我妈和我去商场买东西 |
[1:05:06] | I was supposed to meet her outside, | 我本来和妈妈去拿车 |
[1:05:07] | but I got caught up watching this news report | 但被记者截停访问 |
[1:05:10] | about some kid that committed suicide. | 关于年轻人自杀的事 |
[1:05:13] | I kept thinking, | 我一直在想 |
[1:05:15] | ‘How can you strangle yourself in the bathtub? | 怎么有人会在在浴缸里扼死自己? |
[1:05:17] | That’s stupid.’ | 真是蠢到头了 |
[1:05:23] | It felt wrong. | 感觉错了 |
[1:05:25] | And yet… | 然后… |
[1:05:29] | I heard some gunshots and I ran outside. | 我听到几声枪响 于是我就跑出去看 |
[1:05:34] | Some kids were trying to steal my mum’s car. | 原来是有几个孩子想偷我妈妈的车 |
[1:05:37] | She tried to fight them off,she was a fighter, | 她尽力和他们搏斗 她很英勇 |
[1:05:39] | and they killed her. | 最后他们杀了我妈妈 |
[1:05:43] | After the funeral I kept thinking that it should have been me. | 葬礼过后 我一直在想 死的应该是我 |
[1:05:49] | I guess everyone must think that. | 我猜大家都这么想 |
[1:05:52] | But I guess I was right. | 可我猜 我是对的 |
[1:06:04] | Get there. Could you drive a little faster maybe?! | 能不能快点? 再开快点? |
[1:06:07] | – I’m going as fast as I can. – God! | – 这已经是最快了 – 天啊! |
[1:06:11] | When we got off Flight 180, | 乘了180航班 |
[1:06:13] | it didn’t just change our lives. | 不仅我们的命运都被改变了 |
[1:06:16] | It affected everyone and everything | 这还影响到和我们接触的 |
[1:06:18] | we’ve come into contact with since. | 任何人和事 |
[1:06:20] | I’m not sure I’m understanding you. | 我恐怕听不懂你的意思 |
[1:06:23] | Being alive after we were supposed to die, | 本该死但我们却没死 |
[1:06:25] | it caused an outward ripple. | 引起一阵涟漪 |
[1:06:27] | A rift in Death’s design. | 这违背了死神的计划 |
[1:06:30] | So if you had never gotten off the plane… | 你是说 如果你没能生还… |
[1:06:34] | we wouldn’t be alive in the first place. | 我们可能早就死了? |
[1:06:36] | Yes,that’s why Death is working backwards! | 是的 这就是死亡顺序反过来的原因! |
[1:06:39] | It’s tying up all the loose ends, | 把所有薄弱点联系在一起 |
[1:06:41] | Sealing the rift once and for all. | 一劳永逸的封住缺口 |
[1:07:05] | Oh,shit! | 妈的! |
[1:07:09] | Jesus Christ! | 天啊! |
[1:07:13] | Hang on! Hang on! | 撑往! 撑往! |
[1:07:35] | – Is everybody alright? – Oh God. | – 大家都没事吧? – 天啊 |
[1:07:40] | God,Eugene! | 天啊 尤金! |
[1:07:41] | – He can’t breathe. – Oh,my legs! | – 他呼吸不了了 – 我的腿! |
[1:07:48] | No,please. | 别去 求你了 |
[1:07:50] | – It’s not going to wait. – I got to go help those people. | – 孩子等不了了 – 我得去帮那些人 |
[1:07:53] | Do you want to deliver this baby? | 你想让我在这里生下孩子吗? |
[1:07:56] | Those people can help. Let’s go. | 那些人能帮他们 我们走吧 |
[1:08:01] | Officer Adams reporting a vehicle collision | 亚当斯警官报告 一辆车辆 |
[1:08:03] | off 9-A at the 180 mile-marker. | 在180英里处冲出9 – A号公路 |
[1:08:05] | Send all emergency vehicles to the scene. | 派所有应急车到现场 |
[1:08:07] | – We have to go. Go! – Okay,okay,okay! | – 我们得走了 快! – 好 好 好! |
[1:08:10] | Just… okay,okay! We’re going! We’re going! | 好了! 好了! 我们走! 我们走! |
[1:08:14] | – Easy,easy. – Here,here,here. | – 轻点放 – 躺这里 |
[1:08:17] | I think he has a collapsed lung. | 他的肺功能大概衰竭了 |
[1:08:19] | – Everyone okay? – Call an ambulance! | – 大家都没事吧? – 叫救护车! |
[1:08:28] | Stay with us. | 别抛下我们 |
[1:08:30] | Hey,hey you! | 小伙子! |
[1:08:31] | Hey! Come on. Help me out. | 过来 帮帮我 |
[1:08:35] | You got to get me out of here before this thing explodes or something,okay? | 爆炸之前帮我逃出去 好吗? |
[1:08:41] | I think it’s okay. | 没事的 |
[1:08:43] | I don’t smell any gas and nothing’s dripping. | 我没闻到什么汽油味 也没有什么东西漏出来 |
[1:08:45] | Alright,get this thing off me. Just pull. Hurry. | 好吧 帮我把木棍拉出来 快 |
[1:08:48] | Okay. Be careful. Ready? | – 好吧 – 当心 准备好了? |
[1:08:52] | Oh God,Jethro! Jesus Christ! | 天啊! |
[1:08:55] | I got to be able to use my legs when I’m done. | 我完蛋之前我还要用我的腿的 |
[1:08:58] | I’m so… Dad! | 我…爸爸! |
[1:09:07] | Eugene,everything’s going to be okay. | 尤金 你会好起来的 |
[1:09:08] | If he doesn’t get a respirator,he’s not going to make it! | 要是没有呼吸器 他会撑不往的! |
[1:09:11] | We’re going to get you to the hospital. Be careful with that! | – 我们送你去医院 – 当心点! |
[1:09:14] | Check the gauges on the regulator,and watch out for overdoses! | 检查好标准仪上的刻度 还要当心剂量! |
[1:09:17] | – And look out for potholes and puddles. – You can’t come in,miss. | – 还要当心湖泊和水坑 – 你不能上车 小姐 |
[1:09:22] | And watch out for power lines! | 还要当心电线! |
[1:09:25] | Watch it! | 当心! |
[1:09:32] | You trying to get yourself killed,little boy? | 你想找死吗 小家伙? |
[1:09:36] | You got to use your head,man. | 得想开点 |
[1:09:38] | Get that news van back. | 把那辆面包车开过来 |
[1:09:40] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[1:09:49] | Okay,let’s go. | 好了 我们走 |
[1:10:07] | How is she doing? | 她怎么啦? |
[1:10:09] | I think she’s going to be okay. | 我想应该没事吧 |
[1:10:14] | – Can I ask you a question? – Yeah. | – 问你一个问题 – 什么? |
[1:10:19] | When I die… | 如果我死了… |
[1:10:21] | is it going to hurt? | 你会伤心吗? |
[1:10:24] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:10:28] | You’re going to die after me,right? | 然后你也会死 是吗? |
[1:10:31] | Yeah,I guess so. | 我想是吧 |
[1:10:35] | Would you take these? | 你能拿着这些吗? |
[1:10:43] | And if I die… | 如果我死了… |
[1:10:47] | would you throw out all my drugs | 把我的这些毒品 |
[1:10:49] | and my paraphernalia and my porno? | 和色情书籍扔了 |
[1:10:55] | You know… | 你知道的… |
[1:10:57] | anything that’s going to break my mum’s heart. | 这些会让我妈妈心碎的 |
[1:11:00] | Please? | 求你了 |
[1:11:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:11:12] | This is Cheyenne Jacobson | 我是夏恩·加克博山 |
[1:11:14] | reporting live from the Gibbons farm. | 在基伯森农场为您报道 |
[1:11:16] | Sheriff Perry,Officer Burke here. | 皮瑞郡长 我是布鲁克警官 |
[1:11:18] | I’m trying to get some information on Isabella… | 我想得知一些有关伊莎贝拉·休顿的消息… |
[1:11:20] | She did? | 她走了? |
[1:11:22] | Okay. Thanks. Great. | 是吗? 好的 谢谢 |
[1:11:25] | Kimberly! | 凯柏莉! |
[1:11:26] | Isabella’s at Lakeview Hospital. They’re prepping her for delivery. | 她到医院去了 快要分娩了 |
[1:11:29] | – We got to go now. – What about Kat? | – 我们得走了 – 那凯特怎么办? |
[1:11:31] | I’ll go talk to her. | 我和她谈谈 |
[1:11:33] | Hi. | 你好 |
[1:11:36] | Just find Isabella and get this thing over with,okay? | 你们去找她吧 再把事情说清楚 |
[1:11:38] | Go on,I’ll be fine. | 去吧 我没事的 |
[1:11:46] | – Where’s Rory? – I don’t know. | – 劳里去哪里了? – 我不知道 |
[1:11:53] | Could you be a little quieter with that thing,please? | 你们能安静点吗? |
[1:11:56] | Yeah,sure. I’ll just put it on quiet mode. | 好的 当然 我用安静档 |
[1:11:59] | That would be good. | 那就好 |
[1:12:28] | Rory. | 劳里 |
[1:12:45] | Oh my God! | 天哪! |
[1:12:48] | Somebody get out there! | 有人出来了! |
[1:12:50] | – We have to get to the hospital now! – Well,take my truck! | – 我们必须得赶到医院! – 用我的卡车吧! |
[1:12:53] | The keys are in it. | 钥匙在里面 |
[1:12:58] | Kimberly! | 凯柏莉! |
[1:13:12] | Kimberly! | 凯柏莉! |
[1:13:13] | – Kimberly. – What do you see? | – 凯柏莉 – 你看到了什么? |
[1:13:15] | – What are we looking for? – It’s not here. | – 我们要找什么? – 不在这 |
[1:13:20] | This one was different. | 这次不同 |
[1:13:22] | It was like the van crashing into the lake. | 好像一辆面包车冲进了湖中 |
[1:13:24] | I was in a hospital,there was screaming | 我梦见我在医院 我在叫喊 |
[1:13:27] | and a nurse was trying to choke me. | 有个护士想掐死我 |
[1:13:29] | I couldn’t see her,but I could see her name tag. | 我看不到她的样子 但我看到她的名牌 |
[1:13:31] | It was right in my face. Kalarjian. | 就在我眼前 克劳吉安 |
[1:13:35] | I think a nurse named Kalarjian is going to try and kill Isabella. | 我想一个叫克劳吉安的护士想杀死伊莎贝拉 |
[1:13:42] | Listen to me,Isabella! I need you to stop pushing! | 听着 伊莎贝拉 你不能再用劲了! |
[1:13:45] | What’s wrong? Is my baby alright? | 怎么了 我的孩子还好吗? |
[1:13:47] | The cord’s around the neck. This baby’s in trouble. | 你夹着他的颈子 孩子有危险 |
[1:13:49] | A bizarre accident has left two people dead, | 今天在一场车祸中有两人丧生 |
[1:13:52] | one of them killed by a safety device meant to protect us. | 一个被车内的安全保护装置杀死 |
[1:13:55] | Ironically,the woman was impaled through the head | 这个女人在安全气袋膨胀之后 |
[1:13:57] | after her emergency airbag deployed. | 在车内被戳穿了头颅 |
[1:14:01] | She was trapped in her vehicle after it crashed into a field near Greenwood Lake. | 她是在格林伍德发生车祸后被困在车里 |
[1:14:04] | Suddenly the airbag went off… | 突然安全气袋膨胀开… |
[1:14:41] | Isabella Hudson! What room is she in? | 伊莎贝拉·休顿在哪个病房? |
[1:14:43] | We may need to do a stat Caesarean! | 我们得做个紧急处理! |
[1:14:45] | Get Dr Kalarjian up here now! | 快叫克劳吉安医生到这来! |
[1:14:47] | Dr Kalarjian,code blue. Delivery room six. | 克劳吉安医生 请到六号产房 |
[1:14:49] | I’m just going to wait outside, | 我正在外面等 |
[1:14:51] | ’cause I’m just really in the way here. | 因为我就在到这里的路上 |
[1:14:53] | – Don’t you dare leave me! – Okay,okay. | – 别离开我 – 好的 好的 |
[1:14:55] | You guys,get to Isabella! | 你们去找伊莎贝拉! |
[1:14:57] | I’m going to find Eugene! | 我去找尤金! |
[1:14:59] | Dr Kalarjian,code blue. Delivery room six. | 克劳吉安医生 请到六号产房 亮了蓝灯 |
[1:15:02] | Dr Kalarjian,delivery room six. Code blue. | 克劳吉安医生 请到六号产房 亮了蓝灯 |
[1:15:21] | Dr Kalarjian,in here,hurry! | 克劳吉安 这边 快点! |
[1:15:24] | That’s her. | 就是她 |
[1:15:27] | Wait,wait,wait! | 等等 等等 等等 |
[1:16:07] | Contractions have stopped. | 宫缩停止了 |
[1:16:09] | Arrest in descent halfway through the birth canal. | 得疏通产道 |
[1:16:11] | Bad tracing,it’s losing oxygen. | 不良轨迹 缺氧 |
[1:16:14] | The cord’s compressed! | 线都变成扁平的了! |
[1:16:16] | – Down to 40. – Oh God! What’s happening?! | – 低于40了 – 噢 天哪! 发生什么事了? |
[1:16:19] | Where’s Kalarjian?! | 克劳吉安在哪里? |
[1:16:21] | Dr Kalarjian! | 克劳吉安医生 |
[1:16:23] | – Dr Kalarjian! – Not now,I’m busy. | – 克劳吉安医生! – 现在不行 我没空 |
[1:16:25] | – Ow! Hey! Hey! – Police business. | – 怎么回事 – 警察 找你有事 |
[1:16:38] | Just push a little more. | 再用点劲 |
[1:16:41] | Oh,no. | 噢 不 |
[1:16:43] | Isabella,is the baby okay? | 伊莎贝拉 孩子没事吧? |
[1:16:46] | I’m sorry. You can’t be here. | 对不起 你得离开这 |
[1:16:48] | – I have to ask you to leave. – I need to know… | – 我必须让你们离开 – 我们想知道… |
[1:16:50] | I need to know if the baby’s alright! | 我们想知道孩子是不是没事! |
[1:16:54] | It’s a boy. | 是个男孩 |
[1:17:18] | Thank you. Congratulations! | 谢谢你 恭喜! |
[1:17:20] | Who the hell are they? | 他们是谁? |
[1:17:22] | Oh my God! | 我的天 |
[1:17:28] | – Clear. – I can’t find Eugene. | – 克莱尔 – 我找不到尤金 |
[1:17:30] | – No,don’t worry. She had the baby! – It’s okay. | – 别担心了 孩子出生了! – 一切顺利 |
[1:17:32] | It’s over. It’s okay. | 一切顺利 这都结束了 |
[1:17:48] | – Kimberly. – What did you see? | – 凯柏莉 – 你看到了什么? |
[1:17:51] | I don’t think Isabella was ever supposed to die in that pileup. | 我想她不应该死于那次车祸 |
[1:17:54] | Then what’s the premonition of the lake supposed to mean? | 如此说来 那个湖是什么意思? |
[1:17:56] | Try to remember. | 努力想一想 |
[1:18:16] | Bloody hands. Someone with bloody hands. | 一双血手 一个满手是血的人 |
[1:18:20] | Eugene. | 尤金 |
[1:18:26] | Only new life defeats death. What is that supposed to mean? | 只有新的生命才能击败死神 这到底什么意思? |
[1:18:29] | You saw an ECG machine and what else? | 你看到了心电图机 还有什么? |
[1:18:33] | Bloody hands. What else did you see,Kimberly? | 血淋淋的手 还有什么? 凯柏莉? |
[1:18:36] | Wait. | 等等 |
[1:18:39] | Eugene. | 尤金 |
[1:19:01] | Oh God,no! | 哦 不 |
[1:19:13] | Bloody hands. | 血手 |
[1:19:17] | It’s me. The premonitions are about me. | 是我 梦见的是我自己 |
[1:19:19] | – What? – Crash cart. | – 什么? – 车子坠毁了 |
[1:19:22] | Let’s go! Move it! | 走 快推! |
[1:19:25] | Dr Kalarjian. | 克劳吉安医生 |
[1:19:27] | ECG machine. | 心电图机 |
[1:19:33] | The lake. | 湖 |
[1:19:35] | The white van. | 还有白色面包车 |
[1:19:42] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么? |
[1:19:47] | New life. | 新生命 |
[1:19:51] | What is it? | 什么意思? |
[1:19:53] | I know what I have to do to save us. | 我知道如何才能挽救一切 |
[1:19:56] | – I have to die. – No,that’s crazy. | – 我必须得死 – 你疯了啊 |
[1:19:59] | You can’t give up now. We have to fight this thing. | 你不能放弃 我们必须战斗 |
[1:20:07] | Get Kalarjian. | 去找克劳吉安 |
[1:22:35] | Only new life can defeat death. | 只有新生命可以战胜死神 |
[1:22:38] | If it is my time to go and be in heaven… | 如果我得去天堂… |
[1:22:41] | with my family. I can accept that. | 和家人会合 我接受 |
[1:22:45] | Flight 180… | 第180次航班… |
[1:22:46] | I know what I have to do to save us. | 我知道我该怎么做才能够救大家 |
[1:22:49] | There are no known survivors. | 还没有发现生还者 |
[1:22:51] | I have to die. | 我必须死 |
[1:22:54] | Ready and clear! | 充电 放电 |
[1:22:58] | Nothing! | 没效果! |
[1:23:01] | Ready and clear. | 充电 放电 |
[1:23:05] | Nothing. | 没效果 |
[1:23:09] | – Come on. – Ready,clear. | – 快来 – 充电 放电 |
[1:23:12] | She’s back! | 她活过来了! |
[1:23:15] | Epinephrine. Two milligrams,IV push. | 我注入了两毫克氧气 |
[1:23:17] | I want her prepped and stabilised for ICU. | 我们要给她安装呼吸稳定器 |
[1:23:24] | Welcome back. | 欢迎你回来 |
[1:23:27] | They lost you for a minute there. | 你一段时间停止了呼吸 |
[1:23:35] | Hey. We did it. | 嗨 我们成功了 |
[1:23:39] | Thanks to you,we cheated Death. | 因为你 我们战胜了死亡 |
[1:24:14] | Would you like some wine? | 你想来点白酒吗? |
[1:24:16] | I think I’ll stick to our beer,thanks. | 谢谢 我更喜欢啤酒 |
[1:24:18] | Alright. | 好的 |
[1:24:19] | This is really great,Mrs Gibbons. | 这真不错 基宾斯夫人 |
[1:24:22] | Thank you so much for inviting us. | 谢谢你邀请我们 |
[1:24:24] | It’s our pleasure. | 别客气了 |
[1:24:28] | – How are you doing,Kimberly? – Good. Yeah. | – 你最近怎么样 凯柏莉? – 还好 |
[1:24:31] | I had a fun summer. | 这个夏天我过得很好 |
[1:24:33] | I don’t know,I guess things are pretty much getting back to normal. | 我不知道是不是度过了这个夏天 我想一切都己恢复正常了 |
[1:24:39] | Brian,I think you better go check that barbecue. | 布莱恩 我想你还是去看看烧烤怎么样了 |
[1:24:42] | Hey,careful. Those things are dangerous. | 嗨 小心点 那东西很危险 |
[1:24:45] | Trust me. I think I’ve been through closer calls. | 没事的 我经历过更危险的 |
[1:24:47] | Yeah,me too. Dad,you should tell them about the news van thing. | 我也是 老爸 你告诉他们那次采访车的事 |
[1:24:50] | What’s that? | 什么? |
[1:24:52] | Brian was almost hit by that news van that day in the field. | 布莱恩那天几乎被采访车撞了 |
[1:24:55] | And your friend Rory,he pulled him back at the last second. | 你的朋友劳里 在最后关头才把他拉出来 |
[1:24:58] | – Saved his life. – You never told me that,Peter. | – 最终他获救了 – 皮特 你从来没跟我提过 |
[1:25:02] | Boy,that was lucky. | 孩子 那次真是幸运 |
[1:25:08] | Brian! | 布莱恩! |