Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

Final Destination 5(死神来了5)[2011]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on Final Destination 5(死神来了5)[2011]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:死神来了5
英文名称:Final Destination 5
年代:2011

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[03:48] Good morning, Presage employees. 早安 各位员工
[03:50] We hope you’re all ready for our exciting team-building retraining. 希望你们准备好参加令人兴奋的团队建设培训
[03:53] Please enjoy your breakfast.. 请享用您的早餐
[03:54] and then make your way to the bus, which will leave shortly. 然后我们上车 很快就会出发
[03:57] Hey, Sam, I said, “Would you put breakfast together for the retraining?”.. 山姆 我说 “你能为培训准备一些早餐吗? “
[04:01] I meant, like, some stale doughnuts, some coffee. 我的意思是弄些甜麦圈 还有咖啡 之类的
[04:04] But this is amazing. 你做的太棒了
[04:05] Thanks, man. Just remember that when you see my sales report for last month. 谢谢 兄弟 别忘了我上个月的销售报告
[04:09] – Oh, I saw it last night. – Shit. – 我昨晚看见到了 – 该死!
[04:11] Has Dennis seen it? 丹尼斯看了?
[04:13] Not yet. 还没有
[04:14] Look, you just need to make a decision, you know? 你还是需要做个决定 知道吗?
[04:16] You gonna be “chef” or you gonna be “sales guy”. 你可以做厨师 或是做业务员
[04:20] I’m saying that as your friend because, as your boss, I’m ready to fire your ass. 作为朋友 我才这么说 如是你的老板 我早开除你了
[04:25] – As your friend, I appreciate that advice. – Good. – 作为朋友 我很感激这个建议 – 好的
[04:30] Inside my baby’s room 我宝宝的房里
[04:32] Hold on, man, I’ll be right back. 等一下 我马上就回来
[04:34] Yeah, I guess I’m doing okay 我想我做的不错
[04:37] I moved in with.. 我走进…
[04:41] Molly. Your ticket’s canceled. 茉莉 你的车票被取消了
[04:45] Tell me that’s a mistake. 告诉我这只是一个误会
[04:46] I was gonna tell you after this weekend. 我原想过完这个周末告诉你
[04:48] Uh, tell me what? 呃 告诉我什么?
[04:50] That I don’t think it’s such a good idea. 我觉得这不是 一个好主意
[04:53] What, the trip? it’s my brother’s wedding. 什么 旅行吗? 这是我兄弟的婚礼
[04:58] What’s going on here? 出什么事了?
[05:00] We should talk about this later. Let’s just.. 我们应该晚点再谈论这件事 我们…
[05:01] What, pretend like I didn’t see this for the next two days? No, let’s talk about this. 什么 接下来的两天我都假装没看到这个? 就现在说吧
[05:06] It’s not working out, Sam. 不会有结果的 山姆
[05:10] We’re not working out. 我们不会有结果的
[05:16] – Hey. – Hey. – 嘿 – 嘿
[05:18] Oh, it’s, uh, Candice, right? 呃 你是坎蒂丝 对吗?
[05:20] – Not funny. – Oh.. – 一点都不好笑 – 哦
[05:23] Okay, sorry, this is not a vacation. Okay, this is a business retraining. 抱歉 这次不是度假 是一次商务培训
[05:27] So we’re gonna be all business for the next two days. 我们接下来的两天 面对的都将是公事
[05:30] Sorry. 对不起
[05:31] I love you, but doesn’t change the fact that you’re still an intern. 我爱你 不过这不能改变你还是一个实习生
[05:36] Oh, um, but that 12:30 curfew tonight. You should plan on breaking that. 唔 今晚十二点三十分宵禁 你要准备好出来
[05:41] Why? 为何?
[05:43] For the naked team-building. 我们”袒胸”团队合作
[06:02] Hey, Olivia. 奥莉维亚
[06:04] Don’t forget this. 别忘了这个
[06:06] Oh, yeah. I keep trying to. 好的 我会记住的
[06:09] – Hmm. – I like it. it’s very Lisa Loeb. – 嗯 – 我喜欢它 有点莉萨乐步的感觉
[06:12] Oh, well, you know.. 哦 你知道
[06:14] I’d rather be very Olivia. 我更喜欢做自己
[06:18] We got a gig on Sunday. 我们周日要办一个音乐会
[06:20] Yeah, I’ll be there. 好 我一定会来
[06:23] Morning, Peter. 早 彼特
[06:25] – Looking good. – Uh, hi. – 看起来精神不错 – 嗨
[06:27] Olivia. Have you slept with every hipster in town yet? 奥莉维亚 你和城里每个时髦的人都睡了吗?
[06:30] Candice. Do you actually get paid for this internship.. 坎蒂丝 你应该为这次实习买单
[06:33] or does Daddy just increase your allowance? 还是你老爸多给你零用钱了?
[06:35] You know, if you wanna get rid of that baby fat, you should try the gym. 如果你想摆脱婴儿肥 你应该去健身房
[06:40] They have these workout machines that you use on your back. 他们的设备有些落后 不过你依然可以使用
[06:43] You’re good at that. 对你有帮助
[06:44] Sweetie, it’s not fat. 亲爱的 这不是胖
[06:47] They’re called tits. 他们称之为爆乳
[06:53] You’re not looking so hot there, Moll-face. 你看起来不太好? 茉莉
[06:55] Gee, thanks. 是的 谢谢
[06:57] Did you try the little jam-bread whatever your boyfriend made? 你尝了你男朋友做的果酱面包吗?
[06:59] I gotta tell you, he’s a pre.. Uh-oh, that’s what it is, is it? Did I touch a nerve? 我得告诉你 他真的… 怎么了? 我碰到了神经?
[07:03] – Just leave me alone, Isaac. – Hey, Moll? Moll? Look at me. – 让我安静下 艾萨克 – 摩尔 摩尔 看着我
[07:07] If you ever need anyone to talk to.. 如果你想找人聊聊…
[07:09] I’ve been told I’m a good listener by a lot of ladies. Shh, wait. Don’t say anything. 我是很好的倾听者… 嘘 等下 别说话
[07:12] Tell me this is Kimber from last Tuesday. 你是上星期二的津博吗?
[07:14] Wait, I’m sorry, which Kimber is..? Hey, let’s sit next to each other on the bus. 对不起 是哪个津博? 等一下公交车上我们坐在一起
[07:17] No, no, I remember you. You were, like, a bigger gal, right? 不 我记得你 你是一个大女孩 对吗?
[07:20] You know what you should do? You should apologize. 你知道该做什么吗? 你应该道歉
[07:23] – Why? – Doesn’t matter. – 为什么 – 没关系的
[07:25] Never matters. “I’m sorry, because I..” 别介意 就说”对不起 因为我…”
[07:28] Oh, shit. 妈的!
[07:37] Hey, Stan, how’s it going? 斯坦 你怎么了?
[07:39] Uh, it’s Sam, sir. 呃 我叫山姆 先生
[07:41] Did you just correct me? 你在纠正我吗
[07:44] No. 不是
[07:46] Look at me. 看着我
[07:48] – What’s my name? – Dennis. – 我叫什么名字 – 丹尼斯
[07:49] Look away. 别看了
[07:51] All set, Pete? 都准备好了吗 彼特?
[07:52] Yes, sir. Yeah, we’re just waiting on Nathan. 当然 先生 我在等内森
[07:55] What’s the one thing we can’t recycle, Pete? 什么事是无法循环的 彼特?
[07:57] Wasted time, sir. 浪费时间 先生
[07:59] Exactly. I wanna be on the road in 90 seconds. 当然 我想在90秒之内出发
[08:02] Uh, well, I just saw his car, so I’ll go track him down. 我刚刚看见他的车了 我去找他
[08:05] Way to show some initiative, Stan. 你很有进取心 斯坦
[08:07] It’s gonna be a good day. 今天会是个好日子的
[08:12] – Hey, guys. – Hey, man. – 嗨 伙计们 – 嗨 伙计
[08:14] What’s up, bud? 怎么样 兄弟
[08:23] Why you riding Nate so hard, man? 为什么这么缠着内特 伙计
[08:25] You know, I’m just trying to make sense of it here. 我只是想搞清状况
[08:27] Three weeks ago they brought you in as assistant plant manager.. 三周前 他们给你买了一本《客户经理助理艺术》
[08:30] – and now you got a day off? – It’s not a day off. – 现在又让你休假? – 不是休假
[08:33] It’s a re.. Re.. 是一个弱…弱…
[08:35] Re.. Re-what? Retarded? 弱…什么? 弱智?
[08:37] – It’s a retraining. – It’s a retraining. – 是培训 – 是培训
[08:40] I don’t wanna go. I’m just following orders. 我并不想去 只是服从命令而已
[08:42] – So if you don’t like it, then you can.. – I can what? What? I can what? – 如果你不喜欢 你可以… – 我能什么 我能做什么?
[08:45] Nathan, hey. Come on, man, we’re all waiting for you. 内森 快来吧!我们都在等你
[08:49] – Yeah, okay. – No, hold on. What you gonna say? – 好!好吧 – 等一等 你有什么想说的?
[08:52] What you gonna say? 你有什么想说的
[08:53] I got 15 years on you here. 我比你多做至少15年
[08:56] You got, what, four years in some classroom upstate? 你做什么了? 四年就坐到办公室的位置?
[08:58] Listen, if you think I’m gonna sit here.. 听着 你认为我想坐到…
[09:00] Not a good idea, Roy. Not a good idea, man. 罗伊 这不是好办法 伙计
[09:03] We’re fine for the day. 我们今天可以的
[09:08] Why do you let him get away with that? 为什么让他这么做?
[09:10] No choice. He’s the union rep. 我别无选择 他是工会代表
[09:12] I fire him and suddenly I’ve got a factory full of Roys. 我开除他 就会得罪罗伊他们一伙人
[09:15] But I’ll win him over, even if it kills me. 即使他要杀了我 我也会搞定他
[09:18] What about you? 你怎么样了?
[09:20] When are they gonna offer you that permanent gig at the restaurant? 什么时候让你在餐馆正式工作?
[09:22] – They already did. – Dude, that’s great. – 已经好了 – 兄弟 那太好了!
[09:25] I don’t know, man. 我不知道
[09:26] I mean, they wanna send me to the flagship restaurant in Paris.. 我是说 他们想把我派到巴黎的旗舰店
[09:30] for who knows how long? Could be six months, could be a year. 谁知道会做多久? 可能一年半载的
[09:33] I just thought I’d be leaving too much behind. 我觉得我将舍弃很多
[09:39] Although now I’m not so sure. 现在我还没确定
[09:41] Well, look, if you do go to Paris, do me a favor. 如果去巴黎 帮我一个忙
[09:45] – What’s that? – Take Roy with you. – 什么? – 带罗伊一起去
[09:48] Aw, hell, no. 哦 没必要
[10:00] Hey, Sam. 嘿 山姆
[10:02] You coming? 上来吗?
[10:03] Yeah. 是的
[10:07] Get ready for a new adventure at 180 Corporate Consulting. 准备好参加180企业咨询的拓展
[10:13] For the next two days, you will be tested, both physically and mentally.. 接下来两天将进行身体和心理上的测试
[10:18] to help you reach your true potential.. 帮你触发真正的潜能
[10:20] through working as part of your corporate team. 通过与团队一起活动
[10:23] This weekend, a professional will guide you to achieving better results .. 这个周末 专家将指导你 达到更好的效果
[10:27] What are those for? 这有什么用处?
[10:29] Oh, it’s, um, just something I do to relax me. 哦 可以帮助我放松
[10:33] And for luck. 还有好运
[10:36] Gymnasts are worse than baseball players at this kind of thing. 体操运动员比棒球选手更相信这个
[10:39] She’s superstitious. 她很迷信
[10:43] Hey, Katrina, how you doing? 嗨!卡特丽娜 你好吗?
[10:45] Nah, just this stupid retraining thing with the idiots from the office. 不好 这种培训真是个馊主意 那些办公室的白痴
[10:50] No, no, no, not you, sir. Them. 不 不 不是你 先生!是他们
[10:53] Hold on a sec, let me go someplace a little more private. 等我一下 我去一个安静的地方再说
[10:56] Bald’s the new black, sir. Bald’s the new black. 光头是新的潮流 先生 光头是新的潮流
[10:59] Yeah, no, hang on a sec, babe. Just gonna head on back to my private office. 呃 等一下 等我进了办公室
[11:38] The right-hand side! 走右边
[12:03] Whew. 喔
[12:31] Ow. Damn it. 哦 该死!
[12:34] For management, the valuable skills necessary.. 对于管理人员 需要有价值的技巧…
[12:38] for being a good leader will be cultivated through a variety.. 培养成一个成功的领导者可以通过多种…
[12:41] # Dust in the wind # 风中灰尘
[12:46] # All we are.. # 我们都是…
[12:56] We’ll tie it off from the far side. 我们从远端把它拴上
[12:58] Oh, whoa! 哦 哇
[13:00] Whoa, what the hell? 噢 妈的!
[13:04] – Peter, did you feel that? – What? – 彼特 你感觉到了吗? – 什么?
[13:09] Something’s wrong. 有点不对劲
[13:27] Look out! 小心
[13:29] Molly, come on. 茉莉 过来!
[13:33] – Go! – Go, go! – 快走 – 快快
[13:38] Candice! Candice! 坎蒂丝!坎蒂丝!
[13:39] Peter! 彼特!
[13:42] Peter! Peter! 彼特!彼特!
[13:44] – No, Candice! – Aah! – 不 坎蒂丝! – 啊
[13:51] No! 不!
[13:57] Peter! Come on, Peter, let’s go! 彼特 快走!彼特 我们走
[13:59] Molly, come on! 茉莉 快走
[14:02] What the fuck?! 发生了什么事?
[14:06] Oh, no! No! No! 不 不不!
[14:09] Come on, let’s go! Let’s go! 来吧 我们走
[14:30] Oh, Shit! 妈的!
[14:38] Over here! See the railing? 这边!看到护栏吗?
[14:50] You can do this. Let’s go. 你能做得到 来吧
[14:55] Let’s go. Do it! 来吧!走
[14:55] You can do it. Don’t look down! 你能做到 别看下面!
[15:00] Good. Good. 很好 很好
[15:13] Run! 快跑
[15:16] Help me! 救救我!
[15:18] – Sam! – Olivia! – 山姆 – 奥莉维亚!
[15:20] Olivia! 奥莉维亚
[15:21] – Sam! – I’m right here. I’m right here. Okay. – 山姆 – 我在这!我在这!
[15:23] It’s coming loose! 要散架了
[15:27] – Do you feel it? All right. – Olivia, come on. – 感觉到了吗? 好的 – 奥莉维亚 过来!
[15:30] it’s okay, it’s safe. Now you’ve just gotta follow this to Molly’s voice, all right? 没事 很安全 你就顺着茉莉的声音过去
[15:33] Come towards me. Come on, you’re almost there! Come on. 过来 继续 就快到了 加油
[15:44] Come on. 快点!
[15:46] – Come on. Come on! – Molly. – 快来 快点 – 茉莉!
[15:50] No! No! 不!
[16:07] Olivia! 奥莉维亚!
[16:11] Sam! Wait for us! 山姆 等等我们!
[16:14] Oh, my God! 哦 天呢
[16:16] Sam! 山姆
[16:18] Aah! Sam, be careful! 山姆 小心
[16:44] Sam! 山姆
[16:47] Peter! Hurry! 彼特 快点!
[16:53] Sam! Sam! 山姆 山姆!
[16:57] Sam! 山姆
[17:16] Hold on! 抓住!
[17:20] Come on, come on. 快点!快点!
[17:31] Sam, hold on! 山姆 抓住!
[17:42] No! Peter! 彼特!
[18:04] Ow. Damn it. 该死!
[18:10] We will help you build a culture of corporate ethics by defining.. 我们将帮助您构建企业文化 通过限定…
[18:16] Dust in the wind 风中灰尘
[18:20] ..risk management process. …风险管理进程
[18:25] We all gotta get off. 我们下车
[18:28] What are you talking about? 你知道你在说什么吗?
[18:29] The bridge is gonna collapse. 这座桥就要塌了!
[18:31] – What? – We’re all gonna die. – 什么? – 我们都会死
[18:32] What the hell is going on? 到底发生什么事了?
[18:33] We’re all gonna die if we don’t get off this bridge now! 如果现在不离开这座桥 所有人都会死!
[18:37] Stan, relax, it’s just some construction. 斯坦 放松 只是一些施工而已
[18:42] Molly, please. Please, God, follow me. 茉莉 求求你 快和我下车
[18:46] Open the door. 打开车门!
[18:49] This is a major liability issue. If something happens to them, it’s on us, you get that? 这是很严重的事 如果他们出事 会算在我们身上 你知道吗
[18:53] – Yeah. – Then go get that. – 知道了 – 去找他们
[18:56] Yeah. Yeah, yeah, all right. 好的 好的
[18:59] Hey, Sam? Molly? 山姆 茉莉…
[19:00] – Peter, please, just follow. – Come on! – 彼特 请和我们一起离开! – 别这样
[19:03] Okay, everybody just calm down. 好了 大家都冷静点
[19:05] – I’m gonna go help. – Please don’t. – 我去帮忙 – 拜托 别
[19:07] Hey, guys, come on! 嗨 伙计们 快点
[19:10] Let’s go! 我们走
[19:10] Sam, just get back on the bus. We can talk about it. 山姆 回到车上 我们可以再谈谈
[19:13] Molly, Sam, come on, guys. 茉莉 山姆 给我站住!
[19:20] Did he seem weird to you when he got on the bus? 他上车时就举止怪怪的 你看到了吗?
[19:22] No, he was fine. It’s like he just snapped. 什么预兆都没有 他突然间就发疯了
[19:24] – What’s going on? – What the hell is going on out here? – 到底怎么了? – 这到底是他妈怎么回事?
[19:36] We should, uh .. 我们应该 呃…
[19:37] Holy shit! 天啊
[19:38] Get off the bus! 下车
[19:55] Come on! 快点!
[20:18] How did you know? 你怎么知道的?
[20:28] That’s the big question here. 这是个很重要的问题
[20:30] How did you know? 你怎么知道的?
[20:33] It says right here in your statement: 在你的口供上清楚的写着
[20:35] “I saw it collapse. I knew it would happen.” “我看见桥倒塌,我知道会发生什么事情”
[20:39] That sounds premeditated to me. 我感觉是有预谋的
[20:40] No, no, no. That’s not what I meant. 不 不 我不是这个意思
[20:45] I had a vision. 我看见了幻象
[20:47] Okay. A vision. 好吧 一个幻象
[20:50] Psychic phenomena, ghosts, Bigfoot. 心理现象、鬼魂、大脚怪
[20:53] You actually believe in that stuff? 你真的相信这些吗?
[20:56] I don’t know. 我不知道
[20:59] I’ll tell you what I believe: 我告诉你我相信什么
[21:01] There’s an answer for everything. 所有事件都有答案
[21:03] There’s an answer for why you knew to warn everyone.. 这需要一个答案 为什么你知道去警告所有人…
[21:06] the bridge was going to collapse, and minutes later, it did. 桥就要塌了 并且几分钟后 桥真的塌了
[21:10] I told you, I saw it coming. I don’t know how. 我说过 我看见它发生 我不知道怎样看到的
[21:14] I just did. 只是看见而已
[21:17] And no one else did? 其他人看见了吗?
[21:19] Like I said, it just came out of nowhere. 我说过 突然就那样发生了
[21:23] Did Sam have issues with authority? 山姆对当局有意见吗?
[21:25] Did he ever demonstrate any sort of extremist behavior? 他有没有表现出极端的行为?
[21:29] No. 没有
[21:31] Wait. “Extremist behavior”‘? 等等 极端行为?
[21:34] You mean like a terrorist? 你的意思是恐怖份子?
[21:36] You see him talk to anyone that morning? On a cell phone, pay phone? 你看到他那天早上和什么人谈话了吗? 在电话里?
[21:40] Just his girlfriend. 他的女友
[21:42] His ex-girlfriend, I mean. Molly. 他的”前女友” 茉莉
[21:45] – But that was in person. – Molly. – 但他们是面对面聊天 – 茉莉
[21:49] Ex. 前女友
[21:51] Tell me about the breakup. 跟我说说分手的事
[21:52] Was he upset? Scale of 1 to 10. 他很生气? 生气程度从1到10
[21:57] It’s personal. 这是隐私
[22:00] You must have been pissed, right? Getting dumped like that. 你一定很生气 是不? 就这样被女友甩了
[22:04] What does that have to do with anything? 和我所讲的有啥关系呢?
[22:06] I’m just trying to get all the pieces of the puzzle together.. 我只是搜集所有的难题
[22:09] before I start moving them around, making them fit. 在我开始围绕这些难题采取行动前 解决它们
[22:12] Look, I just had a hunch that something bad was gonna happen. 我有一种感觉 会有不好的事情会发生
[22:16] That’s it. 就这样
[22:20] Excuse me. 不好意思
[22:25] Forensics came back with the analysis. 法医带回分析报告
[22:28] – And? – They’re chalking it up to high winds.. – 怎么说 – 他们认为是大风
[22:30] and structural damage from the construction. 还有工人把桥面震裂了
[22:32] “High winds”? 大风?
[22:33] Yeah. Send everyone home. 是的 让他们都回家吧
[22:37] You’re free to go. 你可以离开了
[22:45] I have a feeling we’ll be seeing each other again. 我有种感觉 我们会再见面
[22:48] Call it a hunch. 这是我的预感
[22:57] Authorities are calling the North Bay Bridge collapse.. 有关部门声明北部湾桥坍塌
[23:00] a freak act of nature.. 是一个奇怪的自然现象
[23:02] citing a highway improvement project that may have weakened the superstructure. 起因是公路改善工程削弱了桥梁结构
[23:07] Among the survivors were eight employees of Presage Paper.. 幸存者中有八位Presage造纸厂员工
[23:11] on their way to a business retraining. 他们原本是去参加商务培训
[23:14] The other 17 employees were killed in the collapse. 同车的其他17名员工在坍塌中遇难
[23:17] And although they’ve been branded the “lucky eight”.. 但被称为“幸运8”的幸存员工
[23:20] the surviving employees now face an uncertain future. 不得不面对不确定的未来
[23:44] Hey, guys. 嘿 伙计们
[23:45] Hey. 嘿
[23:46] Hey. 嘿
[23:49] Anybody know when this thing’s supposed to start? 有谁知道什么时候开始?
[23:53] When Dennis gets here, I guess. 我猜要等丹尼斯到吧
[23:58] That agent still hounding you? 那个警察还在纠缠你吗?
[24:00] No. You heard the news, it was natural causes. 没有 你看了新闻吧 是自然现象造成事故的
[24:05] Yeah, more like supernatural. 是 我看更像超自然的原因
[24:08] How you holding up? I tried calling. 你还撑的住吗? 我试着给你打电话
[24:11] No, yeah, I saw. I was just tired.. 是的 我看见了 我只是太累了
[24:16] So? 那么…
[24:19] How did you explain it? 你会怎么解释?
[24:24] I didn’t. 我不解释
[24:26] I couldn’t. 我不能解释
[24:27] Sam, there had to be a reason. 山姆 你必须给个理由
[24:29] Heh. That is exactly what the agent kept saying. 呵 这就是那个警察一直说的
[24:36] Whatever answer you’re looking for, I don’t have it. 无论你们想找什么答案 我没有
[24:40] Sam’s right. It doesn’t matter how it happened. 山姆是对的 不管它是如何发生的
[24:42] We should all just put it behind us and be grateful we’re still alive. 我们把它放到一边 很庆幸我们还活着
[24:48] Definitely beats the alternative, right? 这比预见到的结果好 不是吗?
[24:51] I look out at the faces today.. 今天 看到在这的人
[24:53] and I see family members, friends. 看到家人和朋友
[24:57] But the people that left us on the bridge that day, they were more than that. 但那些在桥上逝去的人 比活着的更多
[25:02] People like Jennifer Alcott.. 大家都喜欢珍妮弗 奥尔科特
[25:07] Chris Boylan.. 克里斯 博伊兰
[25:10] David Buckler. 戴维 巴克勒
[25:12] Maybe you worked next to them. 你也许和他们一起工作
[25:14] Maybe you worked for them. 也许为他们工作
[25:16] But we all worked with them, huh? 但我们都和他们共事过 恩
[25:20] Who can forget Trevor Wino’s smile? 谁能忘记特雷弗 维诺的微笑?
[25:26] Or Isaac Palmer. 又或者艾萨克 帕尔默
[25:28] Did he just say my name? 他在说我的名字?
[25:31] – That’s not funny. – I know, I’m sorry. – 这不好笑 – 我知道 抱歉
[25:33] I just get weird with tragedies. I’m sorry. 只是感觉这次事故有点怪异 抱歉
[25:39] I see dead people. 我看见死了的人
[25:41] Guys. 伙计
[25:52] Death.. 死神
[25:56] doesn’t like to be cheated. 不喜欢被欺骗
[25:58] Excuse me? 你说什么?
[25:59] What’s that supposed to mean? 那是什么意思?
[26:06] You all just be careful now. 你们现在最好小心点
[26:09] Okay. Thanks for the advice! 好吧 感谢你的提醒
[26:12] Creepy guy. 怪胎
[26:36] How’s that foie gras, Sam? Waiting on you. 牛排 怎么样了 山姆? 就等你了
[26:58] Thanks. 谢了
[26:59] Got my dessert? 我的甜品好了吗?
[27:09] What’s the matter with it? 这个有什么问题?
[27:10] Said it was flat. No flavor. 他说太淡了 一点味道也没有
[27:13] – Do they want something else? – Yeah. – 他们想要换其它吗? – 没错
[27:15] The check. 检查下
[27:20] Let me taste it. 我来尝一下
[27:27] The customer is an asshole. The bourguignon is good. 这个客人是个混蛋 味道挺好的
[27:43] Hold on. 等一下!
[27:58] You mind if I come in? 我能进来吗?
[27:58] Yeah. Sure. 当然 进来吧
[28:11] Thanks. 谢谢
[28:12] I thought you’d be working tonight. 我以为你今晚工作
[28:14] Yeah. You know, I worked the first shift, but.. 是的 我第一班 但…
[28:19] there was something else I needed to do. 我还有些需要做的事
[28:27] – Can I..? – Oh. – 我能… – 哦
[28:28] Yeah. Sure, go ahead. 当然 去吧
[29:25] Thank you. 谢谢
[29:27] Listen .. 听着…
[29:30] When everything started going down on that bridge.. 当桥塌陷的时候…
[29:36] the only thing I thought about was you. …我唯一想的就是你
[29:40] Getting you to safety. 让你获得安全
[29:43] You are the only thing I care about, Molly. 你是我唯一在乎的人 茉莉
[29:49] Whatever’s wrong, I can fix it. 无论哪里出错了 我能改正
[29:52] You haven’t done anything wrong. 你没有做错什么
[29:55] Then, what? What is it? 那 是什么?
[29:58] Paris. 巴黎
[30:00] We talked about that. 我们说过这个
[30:01] I’m not going to uproot my life, leave you, for that job. 我不会为了那份工作改变生活 离开你
[30:07] But it’s the only thing you’ve ever dreamed of. 但那是你一直梦想的
[30:12] Life is too short, Sam. 人生苦短 山姆
[30:13] You have to go after what you love. 你应该做你想做的事
[30:18] I am. 我在做
[30:24] You should take the job. 你应该接受份工作
[30:27] Go to Paris. 去巴黎
[30:46] – Hey. – Hey. – 嘿 – 嘿
[30:47] What’s the matter? 怎么了?
[30:50] I don’t know. I’m not ready. I don’t feel ready. 不知道 我还没准备好 我感觉还没准备好
[30:53] It’s been really hard to concentrate after everything. 真的很难集中精神
[30:58] Yeah? Are you sure? 是吗? 你确定?
[30:59] Yeah. 是
[31:01] Because this is the last practice before the championship. 因为这是锦标赛前最后的训练
[31:05] And it’s your last practice of your college career. 这是你选择学院的最后一次练习
[31:07] I know, but .. 我知道 可是…
[31:10] I think you got this. 我想你会做得好的
[31:14] – Really? – Yeah. – 真的吗? – 当然
[31:16] I mean, you love it out there. 你喜欢它吧?
[31:19] Okay. You’re right. 好吧 你是对的
[31:21] And besides, coach would kill me. Heh. 除此之外 教练会杀了我 呵
[31:23] Heh. 呵呵
[31:25] Here. 给你
[31:29] Thanks. 谢谢
[31:30] Come here. 过来
[31:35] Bye. 拜
[31:37] You got this. 你能做到的
[31:48] – You have to get a little more speed. – You gotta hit that follow-up. – 你应该更快一些 – 你需要再跟进
[31:55] – I’m sore from the back extensions. – Really? – 我做后背伸展疼的厉害 – 是吗?
[32:06] Okay, seriously, this is stupid. 好吧 说真的 这太讨厌了
[32:07] They’ve gotta make it cooler or we’re gonna pass out. 他们应该把温度弄低点 要不我们都晕倒了
[32:10] They’re working on it. 他们在修理了
[32:12] Well, they should have it fixed by now. 他们应该现在把它修好
[32:37] Come on, Candice. You’re up. 加油 坎蒂丝!
[32:50] Come on, Candice. You got this. 加油 坎蒂丝!你能做到的!
[33:17] Candice, now. 坎蒂丝 开始吧!
[33:26] Really strong value on this. 这个真的很重要
[33:41] Hey, coach! How was that? 嗨 教练 这个怎么样?
[34:02] I wanna see you guys run the routine all the way through once. 我要你们照常从远道跑一次
[34:24] – That’s good. – Whew. – 很好 – 呼
[34:25] All right, Janine next. Let’s go. 珍妮 你是下一个!来吧
[34:27] Let’s go, ladies, and drink water. 来吧 女士们 喝点水
[34:35] That’s it. 就这样!
[34:36] Every time, Candice. 每次都这样 坎蒂丝
[34:43] – There you go. – Thanks. – 给你 – 谢谢
[34:45] Nicely done, Candice. 太棒了 坎蒂丝
[34:52] Okay, go to bars. 好的 上高低杠吧
[34:58] Go hard this time, Candice. 这次努力点 坎蒂丝
[35:01] Let’s be aggressive. 积极点
[35:04] Here we go, Candice. Stay loose. 就这样 坎蒂丝 放松身体
[35:08] Okay, Porter, it’s your turn. 好了 波特 到你了
[35:12] Stay focused. 集中注意力
[35:14] Good. 好的
[35:22] Looking good, Candice. 看着不错!坎蒂丝
[36:06] Candice? Candice?! 坎蒂丝!坎蒂丝!
[36:09] – Oh, what happened? – Don’t touch her. – 哦 怎么了? – 别碰她!
[36:10] Someone call 911. 快打911
[36:11] Candice? 坎蒂丝?
[36:34] Peter. 彼特
[36:50] I came as soon as I heard. 我一听说就赶过来了
[36:56] She was doing great. 她做的很好
[37:00] She was almost finished with her routine and then .. 她就快要结束练习了 就…
[37:10] Why did it happen? 为什么发生这种事
[37:15] This doesn’t make any sense. 根本没有任何征兆
[37:18] I don’t know, man. 我不知道 兄弟
[37:23] I’m sorry. I’m so sorry, Peter. 我很遗憾 很遗憾 彼特
[37:39] Let’s just go, Sam. 我们走吧 山姆
[37:55] Hey. 嘿
[37:57] How’s it going? 你怎么样了?
[38:00] It’s weird. 很奇怪
[38:02] Being here, I mean. 这里… 很奇怪
[38:07] It’s just so quiet. 如此的安静
[38:10] Yeah, well, Dennis had all the calls rerouted to corporate. 丹尼斯已经转发了所有的来电
[38:13] Yeah, well, it’s depressing. 真令人沮丧
[38:20] Holy crap. Did you guys get your bereavement pay yet? 真垃圾 你们拿到抚恤金了吗?
[38:28] Hey, what’s he doing here? 他在这里做什么?
[38:29] I think he just needed the distraction. 我想他需要做些事分散注意力
[38:32] Yeah. 是的
[38:35] Yeah, that’s a bummer about Candice. 是的 关于坎蒂丝 真可惜
[38:38] Guess we all should have seen that coming. 我们都应该看到那件事发生
[38:42] What? 怎么了?
[38:44] You see the crazy shit those gymnasts do. 你们看那些疯狂的体操员训练
[38:46] I’m surprised it doesn’t happen more often. 我奇怪这没有经常发生
[38:49] Once you’ve handled the e-mail.. 你已经处理了电子邮箱
[38:52] you’ll need to deactivate all the key cards of the deceased employees. 你还要停用已死员工的出入证
[38:55] Instructions are in your binder. 相关说明在你的文件里
[38:57] Well, shouldn’t that be the job of the facility manager? 这不是文件部经理的工作吗?
[39:00] The facility manager’s dead. 文件部的经理已经死了
[39:04] Dennis, you want me to fly someone up there? 丹尼斯 你想派人过来帮你吗?
[39:07] No, no, I got it. 不 我可以自己处理
[39:16] Aw, Debbie. 噢 黛比!
[39:23] You were so naughty. 你太下流了
[39:38] Fuck it. 去他的
[39:47] Robert, my man. 罗伯特 我的兄弟
[39:58] OW. 啊
[40:02] Shit. 妈的
[40:10] You shouldn’t have, buddy. 你应该不需要了 兄弟
[40:24] Hey, man, what are you doing up here? 兄弟 你在这里做什么?
[40:26] Had to get off the factory floor, man. Roy’s driving me crazy. 我要离开这个工厂 罗伊把我惹火了
[40:29] So, uh, who wants one? 谁想来一个?
[40:32] Where’d you get these? 哪来的?
[40:33] I stole it out of Roy’s truck. Ha, ha. it’s good, right? Ha, ha. 我从罗伊的车里偷出来的 呵呵 不错 是吧?
[40:38] I got something better. 我有个更好的
[40:41] Ooh, nice one. 这个不错
[40:42] Yeah, count me in. 好 算我一个
[40:45] Are you sure you wanna share that? 你确定你要分享吗?
[40:47] If I don’t, I’ll end up drinking it alone, which is just sad. 如果不这样做 我只能独自饮酒 这更悲伤
[40:52] Well, this day just got way more fun. 这一天变得更有趣了
[41:07] No, I did call you. 不 我给你打电话了
[41:09] Of course. I just called you right now, didn’t I? 当然 我立刻就给你打电话了 对吧
[41:13] Because I really do wanna take you out again. 因为我想再带你出来
[41:16] Yeah, yeah, we’ll do, like, a nice romantic dinner. 是的 我们享用一个浪漫晚餐
[41:19] You know, somewhere maybe outside the city. 也许在郊外什么地方
[41:22] Hold up. 等一下
[41:27] You know what? I gotta go. 你知道吗? 我得挂电话了
[41:29] No, no, no. I’m not blowing you off. 不…不…不是和你分手
[41:31] Hey, listen. Hey, who’s my girl, Kimber? 听着 谁是我的女人 津博?
[41:35] Amber, yes, that’s what I said. 安博 是的 我是这样说的
[41:38] Excuse me. 打扰一下
[41:44] Amber? Amber, I’m sorry, wait a second. 安博 抱歉 等一下
[41:46] Is that weird sound on your end or mi..? 声音听起来有点怪 是你那头 还是我的…?
[41:49] Sorry about that. 对不起
[41:51] My, uh, sister tends to get a little chatty sometimes. 有时候我的妹妹身边会有些流言蜚语
[41:54] – Uh-huh. – Uh-huh. – 哦 – 嗯哼
[41:57] So tell me about stress relief. 告诉我该怎样把缓解压力
[42:00] And what does this really get me? 这个真的能给我带来什么帮助吗
[42:04] This covers a session for two different physical therapies. 这个包括两种不同理疗
[42:08] Like massage therapy? 例如按摩疗法?
[42:10] Erotic massage? 性爱按摩?
[42:14] This is a family operation. Everyone on staff is professional. 这是一个家族企业 所有的员工都是专业人士
[42:18] That’s great. I prefer a professional. In fact, I kind of demand it. 太棒了 我更喜欢专业的 事实上 我只是确认一下
[42:22] I’m just trying to clarify, though, that this professional experience ends, uh.. 我只是想确认这个经验是否“专业” 最后会…
[42:29] ..happy. “快乐”
[42:34] I know exactly what you need. 我知道你真正需要的是什么
[42:36] Oh, I’m sure you do. 我确信你知道
[42:38] – Follow me, please. – I’d love to. – 跟我走吧 请 – 我很乐意
[42:40] Whoa, whoa, whoa. 哦 哦
[42:42] Slow down there a little bit. 别走得太快!
[42:43] Yeah. Yeah, you have a lovely little Canter. 是的 你的小裙子太可爱了
[42:51] Yum yum, dim sum. 中国人都喜欢
[42:53] Hold up there a second. 等一下
[42:54] All right, these are solid. Just making sure. 坚实的墙壁 我只是想确认一下
[42:57] Tend to be a bit noisy, if you know what I mean. 总归会有点吵 如果你明白我的意思
[43:04] Ha, ha. Yo, Buddha. Slow down on the rice cakes. 哈 佛陀 就像一个柔软的年糕
[43:12] – Just close your eyes. – Mm-hm. – 闭上眼睛放松 – 嗯
[43:14] – Relax. – Ooh. – 放松 – 哦
[43:15] And Someone will be in to service you soon. 很快会有人来为你服务的
[43:20] Oh, yeah. 好的
[43:35] Oh, yeah. 好的 棒极了!
[43:36] Feels dynamite. 感觉顶呱呱
[43:38] No, no. You’re going the wrong way there, little lady. 不不 你弄错地方了 小姑娘
[43:45] Oh. 噢
[43:47] Wait a second, what happened to the younger version of you? 等下 不是那个年轻女孩子吗?
[43:54] Okay, I’m sorry. Do you come with subtitles? 对不起 你有字幕吗?
[43:57] Maybe I should go. 也许我应该出去了
[44:00] Don’t know what that means. No idea. Yep. 我不知道你在这里说什么
[44:02] OW! 噢
[44:08] No, no, that’s okay. That’s okay, I’m all right. 不要紧 不要紧 我没事
[44:11] Holy shit, you’re strong. 该死的 你很强壮!
[44:13] What are you doing? Ow. 你在干嘛? 噢
[44:14] You’re a little aggressive. Isn’t it? 你相当的激动 不是吗?
[44:16] What’s “capay”? I don’t know what that means. “激动”那是什么意思?
[44:18] I don’t want a “foo-hay.” No “foo-hay.” Aah! 我不知道那是什么意思 受够了
[44:27] Cheers. 干杯
[44:38] Shit, that’s my ride. 该死 来接我了
[44:39] Shit. I gotta go. 我必须得走了
[44:41] Leaving more for us. 给我们留下更多了
[44:54] All right, bye. 拜 再见
[44:54] – See you later. – Okay. – 再见 – 好
[44:56] Later. 回见
[44:58] This is the end, so, what are we toasting to? 这个结束 接下来为什么干杯
[45:01] To, uh, finding new jobs. 为了大家找到新工作
[45:02] Because it’s only a matter of time before they shut us down. 这里以后没多久就要关门大吉了
[45:05] – Hear, hear. – Oh. To starting over. – 听听 – 哦 为了一个新的开始
[45:12] Peter? 彼特
[45:18] It just doesn’t make sense. 这没有道理
[45:20] She dies doing something that she’s done.. 她在练习中死去 这样的事情
[45:22] almost every day for the last 15 years of her life. 她生命的最后15年几乎每天都在做
[45:26] She said she didn’t wanna do it. 她说她不想做
[45:29] She said she wasn’t ready. 她说她还没准备好
[45:34] And I should have stopped her. 我应该让她休息一下
[45:37] I should have done something. I should’ve.. 我应该做些事情 我应该…
[45:39] Peter, there wasn’t anything you could’ve done. 彼特 你什么都没法做
[45:44] How do you know? 你怎么知道?
[45:51] I’m sorry. I’m sorry. 对不起 很抱歉
[46:02] Hello, Agent Block? This is Dennis. 喂 布洛克警官 我是丹尼斯
[46:06] Yeah, Peter just freaked out about something, I don’t know what. 彼特非常生气 我不知道原因
[46:10] Does that mean anything? 这能说明什么吗?
[46:12] You told me to call if I saw anything odd. 你让我说看到异常的事情就告诉你
[46:14] I don’t know yet, but thank you, Dennis, and call me if you see anything strange. 我不知道 谢谢你 丹尼斯 如果你看见奇怪的事就打给我
[46:20] Stranger. 更奇怪的事
[46:22] Should we maybe have code names for one another, do you think? 我们也许应该有暗号 你认为呢?
[46:28] Over and out. 完成
[46:30] All right, ahem, show me how this happened. 好了 告诉我它是怎样发生的?
[46:35] I don’t think I can. 我没法说得清楚
[46:36] What do you mean? 什么意思?
[46:38] I mean, I could try it a hundred times and never re-create exactly what happened here. 我是说 我尝试一百次 也无法重建事情的经过
[46:45] This is some freaky shit. 这是一个奇怪的失误
[46:57] God! 天呢
[47:04] Oh, that actually felt great. 事实上感觉挺好
[47:07] Oh, yeah. Awesome. 哦 好极了
[47:12] Oh .. 噢
[47:15] Wait. Are those things even sterilized? 等一下… 那些甚至已经消毒过了?
[47:18] No, no. I’m not catching any diseases unless I’ve earned them. 如果你不做任何的消毒 可没法保证健康
[47:29] Wait a second. You understood that. 等等 你懂得我说的话
[47:32] You speak English. 你会说英语
[47:37] Oh. 噢
[47:45] All right, you know what? Let’s do this. 你知道这个吗? 我们开始吧
[47:48] Two billion people can’t be Wong. 二十亿人不可能都姓王
[47:51] I said Wong. You follow me? 我说王 你知道吗?
[47:53] You get it, you’re Chinese. 你知道的 你是中国人
[47:59] Ow, ow. Okay, it’s in. it’s definitely in. Ow, okay, yes, it is in. 哦 好了 进去了 绝对进去了 是 进去了
[48:03] How many of these are you gonna put in me? 你要在我身上放多少根针?
[48:18] Oh, uh, hey, can you grab that for me? Thanks. 你能拿给我吗? 谢谢
[48:23] Hey. 嘿
[48:27] That’s not very nice, you know. 你一点都不友好 你知道嘛
[48:42] Okay, your thumbs are kind of in my eyes. 你把手指插入到我眼睛里了
[48:44] I’m not gonna lie, it’s a little annoying. 女士你真的很烦哎
[48:46] Once again, Chinese lady, I don’t have a clue what you’re saying. 我再说一次女士 我真的不知道你在说什么
[48:49] I’am loose so. 我很迷惑
[48:51] Thirty minutes. You sleep. 只是让你睡30分钟
[49:05] Sleep. 睡觉
[49:34] Oh. 哦
[49:37] Hey! Fire! 嘿 着火了!
[49:39] Hello?! 有人吗?
[49:41] Hey! 嘿
[49:43] Hey! Hey! 嘿 嘿
[49:46] Hey, there’s a fire in here! 嘿 这里着火了!
[49:49] Hey, there’s a fire! 嘿 这着火了!
[49:51] Get in here! 进来
[50:55] Oh, shit. 妈的!
[51:17] – You should come with me. – To Paris? – 你们应该和我一起过来 – 去巴黎?
[51:20] Yeah, you know, you said it yourself. Like, you’re gonna have to start over. 是的 你自己说的 比如 你要重新开始
[51:26] Start over with me. 和我重新开始
[51:30] How many drinks have you had? 你到底要喝几杯?
[51:31] Enough. Molly, I’m serious. 不 茉莉 我是说真的
[51:34] Look, you were right. If I don’t take the job, I’ll regret it. 你是对的 如果我不去工作 我会后悔
[51:40] But I’m not willing to lose you. 但我不想失去你
[51:42] Why does it have to be one or the other? 为何我要选择其中之一
[51:45] I’m better when you’re with me. 我更希望你和我在一起
[51:50] Uh, guys, you’re not gonna believe this. 伙计们 你们没法相信这个
[52:05] They’re saying it was a freak accident. 他们说那是一场意外
[52:07] Yeah, raise your hand if you believe that. 如果你觉得是这样那你举起手
[52:09] Who dies during a massage? Seriously. 谁死在按摩院? 说真的
[52:13] First Candice, now Isaac. 首先是坎蒂丝 现在是艾萨克
[52:15] It can’t be a coincidence. 这不可能是一个巧合
[52:17] It’s not. 这不是巧合
[52:19] Where are you going? 你要去哪?
[52:22] It’s that creepy dude. 真是奇怪的家伙
[52:23] Why are you following us? 为何要跟着我们?
[52:27] Who are you? 你是谁?
[52:30] You were at the cemetery, then the gym, now here. 你去过墓地 然后体操训练室 现在又到这里
[52:35] What are you doing? 你在做什么?
[52:36] My job. 我的工作
[52:47] What’s happening to us? 我们发生了什么事?
[52:53] What makes you think I know anything? 是什么让你认为我知道一些事?
[52:56] You warned us. 你警告过我们
[52:57] At the memorial service. You said Death didn’t like to be cheated. 在墓地 你说死神不喜欢被欺骗
[53:01] – It’s just that I’ve seen this before. – See what? – 因为我之前见到过 – 你看见了什么?
[53:05] A lucky few survive a disaster. 一次灾难中的幸存者
[53:08] And then one by one, Death comes for them all. 然后接连不断的被死神夺去生命
[53:14] You changed things on that bridge. 你改变了吊桥的事
[53:17] There’s a wrinkle in reality. And that wrinkle is you. 现实难题是 你再次死于不同的方式
[53:23] So, what, we’re doomed to die? 什么? 我们注定要死?
[53:25] I mean, is that it? 我是说 是这样吗?
[53:27] We just got our lives back, so, what kind of fucked up karma is that? 我们只是救了自己 你说的是什么废话?
[53:31] Are you say we can’t stop this? 你是说我们没法阻止?
[53:33] You were supposed to die on that bridge. 你们本该在吊桥中全部死去
[53:36] You’re not supposed to be here. 你们都不应该出现在这里
[53:39] You shorted Death. 你欺骗了死神
[53:41] So you let Death have somebody else in your place.. 他就会让其他人替你死去
[53:44] and then you take their spot in the realm of the living. 然后你取代他生存的领域
[53:47] All the days and years that they have yet to live. 所有他们可以生存的时间
[53:51] And they take your place in death. 而他们代替你们死去
[53:55] Then the books are balanced. 为了保持生死的平衡
[53:57] Wait a minute. We kill someone, we get their life? 等等 我们杀了别人 可以得到他们的生存?
[54:00] Is that what you’re telling me? 这就是你要告诉我们的?
[54:02] I don’t make the rules. 不是我制定的规则
[54:04] I just clean up after the game is over. 我只负责清除”游戏”之后的
[54:21] Maybe that’s why Candice and Isaac are dead. 也许这就是为什么坎蒂丝和艾萨克会死了
[54:25] They weren’t supposed to survive, and now it’s coming after the rest of us. 他们本不应该活着 现在跟随我们剩下的人了
[54:29] No. 不
[54:31] No, not all of us. 不 不是我们所有的人
[54:33] Molly made it, she didn’t die. 茉莉逃掉了 她没有死
[54:35] What? 什么?
[54:38] Well, when I had that vision, or premonition, or whatever it was.. 当我看见幻象时 出现预感时 不管是什么
[54:44] I got you across before the bridge collapsed. 在吊桥坍塌之前我帮你穿过去了
[54:47] You survived. 你活了下来
[54:48] You saved her? 你救了她?
[54:51] Why, because you decided that she deserved to live more than the rest of us? 为什么? 因为你觉得她比其他人更值得你去救?
[54:55] That’s not what he’s saying. I don’t deserve to live more than anyone. 那不是他所说的意思 我不应该比其他人更好的活着
[54:58] You deserve to live more than Candice. 她似乎比坎蒂丝更值得你去救
[54:59] Whoa, Peter, hang on. 噢 彼特 等等!
[55:00] No, look, guys, come on. 伙计们 拜托
[55:03] You’re not drinking the Kool-Aid, are you? 你没喝苦艾酒 是吗?
[55:05] Killing people to survive. Death’s list. Really? 杀别人让自己活着 死亡名单 真的吗?
[55:10] I may not know what’s going on, but it’s not what that guy’s selling. 我也许不知道发生了什么 但不是那家伙说的
[55:14] Yeah? What else is it, then? 是吗? 那我们之后怎么办?
[55:21] Shit. 妈的
[55:23] We need to tell Olivia. 我必须找到奥莉维亚
[55:24] Come on. 快点
[55:30] My forms are all signed. 我的表单已经填过了
[55:32] I see that it’s been quite a while since your first consultation. 你第一次诊断到现在 已经有段时间了
[55:35] What made you decide to take the leap today? 今天为何突然决定要做手术?
[55:38] Uh, well, a lot is going on in my life.. 呃 经历了太多事情
[55:42] and I just don’t wanna miss anything.. 我不想错过任何事
[55:46] you know, important. 你知道的 很重要的
[55:47] Same reason I had it done myself. 同样原因 我亲自来做
[55:49] – Come on in back. Let’s get you started. – Okay. – 快回来 我们就开始 – 好的
[55:54] Oh. 哦
[56:00] Yep, that’s the first step. You’ll never need those again. 是的 这是第一步 你将不再需要这些了
[56:06] Here we are. Come on in. 我们到了 进来
[56:20] What’s with these? 这些是干嘛的?
[56:22] Oh, just for some of our younger patients. 这是为了照顾年轻的患者
[56:28] And, um, sometimes our older ones too. Come on. 有时也给年龄大的患者 来吧
[56:41] What was that? 那是什么?
[56:42] Relax. 放松点
[56:44] You know, it looks a lot worse than it really is. 你知道 它看起来比实际上要糟
[56:47] Okay, I’m gently going to position your head.. 我会将头慢慢的移动
[56:53] and I want you to tell me.. 你要告诉我
[56:55] when this feels snug. 当它感觉足够紧时
[56:58] I can’t move my head. 我无法移动我的头了
[56:59] Perfect. Just what we want. 完美 这就是我们想要的
[57:04] There we go. 准备开始
[57:06] Okay, now comes the fun part. Here comes a drop. 进行有趣的部分 先滴一滴麻醉剂
[57:10] And you will feel a little numbness in your eye.. 你的眼睛会有轻微的麻木感
[57:14] which is a good thing. 这是个好东西
[57:32] Deep breath. 深呼吸
[57:38] Relax. 放松
[57:46] Very good. 非常好
[57:54] Thatta girl. 棒极了 女孩
[58:04] There. 好了
[58:06] That’s not so bad, is it? 还不算太糟 是吧?
[58:21] Looks good. 看起来不错
[58:31] – What was that? – Just relax, Olivia. – 那是什么? – 放松 奥莉维亚
[58:33] I’m just gonna enter some data into .. 我要输入有关一些数据
[58:40] Dottie! 托蒂
[58:42] Dot.. 托…
[58:44] Do you know what? My assistant’s given me an incomplete file. 知道吗 我的助手给了我一份不完整的档案
[58:47] I’ll be right back. 我马上就回来
[58:51] Hold on, you’re leaving?! 等等 你离开了?
[59:23] Is that supposed to be happening?! 这是正常情况吗?
[1:00:07] Help me! 救命!
[1:00:20] Olivia Castle. Where is she? 奥莉维亚 卡斯特 她在哪里?
[1:00:21] She might be in danger. 她可能处境危险
[1:00:23] She’s fine. We do this kind of procedure all the time. 她很好 我们一直做这种眼部手术
[1:00:33] Help me! 救救我
[1:00:36] Help me! 救救我!
[1:00:56] This has never happened before. 之前从没发生过这种事
[1:01:03] Sam. 山姆
[1:01:05] Stay with me tonight, please. 今晚请和我待在一起
[1:01:09] Of course. 当然可以
[1:01:16] Five different systems had to go wrong.. 5个不同的保护系统全部失效
[1:01:18] for that laser to fail us so spectacularly. Five. 自然雷射放射太强烈了 5个
[1:01:21] What do you want from us? 你想从我们这得到什么
[1:01:24] I want you to tell me what you think is going on. 我让你告诉我 你认为发生什么了
[1:01:26] Two deaths? Okay, all right. That’s a coincidence. 死了2个? 好吧 这是巧合
[1:01:29] Three? That’s a pattern. 3个? 这是个模式
[1:01:45] Now.. 现在
[1:01:47] I know you two didn’t do this. 我知道你俩个不会做这个
[1:01:50] All right? 是吗?
[1:01:53] But I think you know something. 但我认为你知道一些事情
[1:01:58] What is it? 那是什么?
[1:02:02] We don’t know anything. 我们什么都不知道
[1:02:04] Take a guess. 猜测一下
[1:02:13] We think we weren’t supposed to survive on that bridge. 我们认为不应该在桥上活下来
[1:02:18] What? 什么?
[1:02:19] And now something is trying to set it right. 现在一些事情在试着纠正它
[1:02:25] “Something”? 一些事情?
[1:02:29] That’s all you got? 这就是你所知道的?
[1:02:30] Right now, yeah. 到现在为止 是这样
[1:02:33] But if you come up with any other explanations, let us know. 如果你找到了其他的解释 让我们知道
[1:02:40] Thank you. 谢谢
[1:02:48] “Something.” 一些事情
[1:02:59] Hey. 嗨
[1:03:02] Been up long? 起来很久了?
[1:03:06] Uh, I don’t know. I couldn’t sleep. I just kept thinking about the bridge. 不知道 我睡不着 我一直在想吊桥的事
[1:03:14] Sam, you can’t do this to yourself. 山姆 你自己没办法解决的
[1:03:17] No. No, no, no. I was thinking about, in the premonition.. 不 不 我在想 在感应中…
[1:03:22] we all got off the bus, but the ground gave way and Candice fell. 我们都下了公交车 整条路和桥都塌陷了
[1:03:27] Then the bus tipped over. 接着汽车翻覆
[1:03:30] And Isaac, he never got off the bus. He went with it. 艾萨克 他没有下车… 他和车掉了下去
[1:03:34] What are you getting at? 你弄清什么了?
[1:03:35] I know that there was just so much going on .. 我知道发生了太多的事情
[1:03:39] Look, I know that I helped you across. 我知道我帮你过去的
[1:03:43] Then I reached back for Olivia. 之后我返回去找奥维利亚
[1:03:46] But she didn’t make it. She fell. 但是她没活下来 她掉了下去
[1:03:51] So first was Candice. 所以第一个是坎蒂丝
[1:03:56] Then Isaac. 然后是艾萨克
[1:03:59] Then Olivia. 再之后是奥莉维亚
[1:04:02] They’re dying in order. 他们按顺序死了
[1:04:05] Who dies after Olivia? 奥莉维亚之后是谁?
[1:04:42] Roy, would you come to the control room, please? 罗伊 请来中控室
[1:04:45] – Uh-oh, Roy, that’s the boss. – You in trouble, Roy. – 罗伊 老板找你了 – 你麻烦大了 罗伊
[1:05:04] Okay, schoolboy, what do you wanna talk to me about? 好吧 学生仔 你到底想和我说什么?
[1:05:07] – What is with your timecard? – Let’s talk about my timecard. – 在说你的考勤表 – 是的 在说考勤表
[1:05:10] You out my hours, which means you cut my pay! 你少算了我的时间 意味着你少算了我的工资
[1:05:12] I cut everyone’s hours, okay? 我去掉了所有人的时间 好吧
[1:05:14] Corporate has us operating at less than 50 percent until this thing blows over. 这事之后管理层减少我们至少百分之五十工作
[1:05:17] My bookie ain’t operating at 50 percent. 我的赌本 不止百分之五十工作
[1:05:19] – My dumb kid ain’t operating at 50 percent. – Roy. – 我孩子不会只工作百分之五十的 – 罗伊
[1:05:21] My ex-wife, she’s taking 50 percent, so I’ll tell you what I’m gonna do. 我前妻 她拿百分之五十 我告诉你我要做什么
[1:05:25] No, we gotta move, man. 不 我们要离开这 伙计
[1:05:26] – Hey, I’m not going anywhere. Hey! – Look, we gotta move! Gotta move! – 嘿 我哪也不去 – 我们得离开这! 得离开这
[1:05:29] We gotta move now! 你必须离开!
[1:05:41] Roy! You okay down there? 罗伊 你还好吧?
[1:05:48] – Hey, Dennis? – Hey. – 丹尼斯 – 嗨
[1:05:52] They’re closing us down. 他们关闭这里了
[1:05:53] They’re shutting down the plant? 他们关闭工厂了?
[1:05:55] Not the plant, just us. Just sales and administration. 不是工厂 只有我们 只有销售和管理部门
[1:06:00] Can you believe it? Us? 你能相信我们吗? 解雇我们?
[1:06:02] I mean, It’s the factory guys that usually get laid off. 一般都是在工厂伙计被解雇的
[1:06:04] Not us, we’re supposed to be safe. 不是我们 我觉得我们是安全的
[1:06:05] Yeah, Dennis, we got bigger problems. 丹尼斯 我们有更大麻烦了
[1:06:09] Olivia and Isaac are dead. 奥莉维亚和艾萨克死了
[1:06:11] Who’s Isaac? 谁是艾萨克?
[1:06:12] Isaac Palmer, tech support. 艾萨克帕默 技术员
[1:06:17] Wasn’t he dead already? 不是已经死了吗?
[1:06:18] No, Dennis. 没有 丹尼斯
[1:06:19] Listen, it’s going to happen to us too if we don’t do something about it. 听我说… 我们也会和他们一样的 除非我们做什么
[1:06:26] Yeah, I understand. Listen, it’s called survivor’s guilt. 我懂你的意思 听着 这被称为”幸存者内疚”
[1:06:29] No. No, guilt doesn’t kill you. 不是这样的 内疚并不会死亡
[1:06:33] Obviously, you’ve never met my in-laws. 很明显 你没有遇到我的岳父母
[1:06:36] I’m not fucking around here, Dennis. 我不是开玩笑 丹尼斯!
[1:06:37] Anyone could be next. 任何人可能是下一个
[1:06:40] It could be you. Understand? 有可能是你! 听懂了吗?
[1:06:42] Nobody’s safe. 没有人是安全的
[1:06:44] What are you talking about? 你在说什么?
[1:06:48] We weren’t supposed to survive that bridge collapse. 吊桥倒塌 我们本不应该活着
[1:06:51] And so now it’s kill or be killed. 现在只有杀人或者被杀
[1:06:54] You get that, Dennis? 懂了吗 丹尼斯?
[1:06:58] Whatever. 随便了
[1:06:58] I warned you. Do whatever you wanna do. 我警告你了 随便你想做什么
[1:07:05] I Will. 我会的
[1:07:12] Hey, Agent Block, it’s Dennis. Um.. 嗨 布洛克警官 是我 丹尼斯 呃
[1:07:15] Listen, Pete just came in here and he’s just completely lost it. 彼特 到我这里来过 完全失控了
[1:07:19] He’s yelling about “kill or be killed.” 嚷着一会说谋杀 一会说被杀
[1:07:22] Oh, yeah, it definitely sounded like a threat. 是啊 听起来像是个威胁
[1:07:42] What happened? 发生什么事了?
[1:07:42] I don’t know. I don’t know. It just happened so fast. 我不知道 不知道 发生得太快了
[1:07:46] – Nathan. Are you okay? – Yeah. – 内森 你还好吗? – 我还好
[1:07:49] – We heard, and we thought.. – No. No, uh, I’m good. – 当我听到时我在想… – 不 我很好
[1:07:54] Did you kill him? 你杀了他?
[1:07:55] What? 什么
[1:07:56] No. No, I just.. 不 我只是…
[1:07:59] It was just timing, you know? He got in the way and.. 那只是个巧合 他正好在那…
[1:08:02] No, you did, didn’t you? 不 你杀了他 不是吗?
[1:08:03] You saw it coming, and then you took his life. You put him in the way. 你预见了 你杀了他 你让他代替你
[1:08:06] No, I didn’t really do anything. 我真的什么也没做
[1:08:09] – Tell ture, Did you or didn’t you? – Hey, Peter, calm down. – 说实话 你做了还是没做? – 彼特 冷静点
[1:08:13] Did you or didn’t you? 你做了还是没做?
[1:08:16] Did you or didn’t you? 你做了还是没做?
[1:08:19] Yes. I think I did. 是的 我想我做了
[1:08:22] I killed him. 我杀了他
[1:08:25] So if the theory works, then you traded spots. 假如理论成立 你找个替死鬼
[1:08:29] He should have your death, and you should have his years. 他替你死了 你得到了生命
[1:08:33] How do we know for sure? 我们怎么能够肯定?
[1:08:35] I think there’s an order to these deaths. 我觉得有个死亡顺序
[1:08:38] They mirror the order everyone died in on the bridge. 这个映射吊桥的死亡顺序
[1:08:41] Then who would be next? 那谁是下一个?
[1:08:44] Who wants to be first to tell me what the hell happened? 谁能第一个告诉我这件事是怎么发生的?
[1:08:47] Who is it, Sam? 是谁? 山姆
[1:08:48] Who’s what? 谁是什么?
[1:08:55] Dennis! It was Dennis. 丹尼斯! 是丹尼斯!
[1:08:57] No shit. 真该死!
[1:09:00] Jesus. 天
[1:09:06] Why are you fighting me on this? 为何要和我争论?
[1:09:07] You’re not seriously going to work, are you? 你真的不想去工作 是吗?
[1:09:10] Molly, Isaac died on a massage table. 茉莉 艾萨克死于按摩床
[1:09:15] If Death is gonna come for me, I don’t think it matters where I am. 如果死神来找我 无论我在哪里都一样
[1:09:17] You have to do something. 你必须做些什么事情
[1:09:20] – What, kill someone so I can live? – No, of course not. – 杀了他人来救自己? – 不 当然不是
[1:09:21] We’ll just have to figure something else out. 我们在想其他的办法
[1:09:25] I have figured it out. 我已经想出来了
[1:09:27] Something saved me on that bridge. 有些事情把我从桥上救出来
[1:09:31] Maybe it doesn’t want me to die. 或许他根本没想让我死
[1:09:35] Maybe. 或许
[1:09:37] We can’t live our lives in fear, Moll. 茉莉 我们不能活在恐惧中
[1:09:42] So if it happens tomorrow, or 50 years from now, whatever. 所以 如果明天或在50年之后会死 没关系
[1:09:47] As long as we’re together.. 如果我们在一起
[1:09:49] I’ll be okay. 我会很开心的
[1:09:54] Right? Why don’t you come by after my shift.. 好不? 为什么不在下班后过来
[1:09:56] and I’ll make you a nice late dinner, okay? 为你准备一顿丰盛的晚餐 好吗?
[1:10:08] All right, give me this. 把那个给我
[1:10:17] – Excuse me. – We don’t have to wait for them, do we? – 抱歉 – 我们一定要等他们吗 是吗?
[1:10:20] – I’ll let you know. – Okay, thank you. – 我会告诉你的 – 谢谢
[1:10:38] Veal’s ready, take it out. 小牛肉好了 拿出去
[1:10:40] Samuel. Get to work on the bourguignon. 山姆 该开工了
[1:10:50] Whoa. 喔
[1:10:52] Pan coming through. 锅 借过
[1:10:55] Whoa, watch yourself. 哦 小心
[1:11:07] – Okay. Meat’s in. Pick it up, eh? – Yes, sir. – 好的 肉来了 放起来 恩? – 是 先生
[1:11:20] Whoa. 噢
[1:11:22] That could’ve been ugly, huh? Ha, ha. 这可能会变得很糟 哈哈
[1:11:24] Yeah. Could’ve been. 是的 可能
[1:11:31] Vincent, speed it up, okay? 文森 快点 好不?
[1:11:40] Whoa, hey! 哦 嘿
[1:12:05] Hey, clean that grate. 嘿 清理下炉子
[1:12:16] – Just met your girlfriend. – Oh. – 碰见你女朋友了 – 哦
[1:12:19] Are you sure it’s okay if I make her a little something? 我想给她煮些东西 可以吗?
[1:12:23] Make sure to clean up afterward. 弄好之后清理干净吧
[1:12:24] I will, of course. Thank you. 我会的 当然 谢谢
[1:12:29] – And, chef .. – What ? – 大厨 还有… – 什么事?
[1:12:32] The apprenticeship. 员工实习…
[1:12:34] If the offer still stands.. 如果录用仍有效
[1:12:36] I’d like to take it. 我愿意接受
[1:12:40] It’s yours. 是你的了
[1:12:56] Okay, no more suspense. 嗯 没太多的悬念
[1:12:59] What you’ve been waiting for. 这是你所期望的
[1:13:02] Wow. You’re gonna help me with this, right? 哦 你能帮我消灭点吗
[1:13:04] Yeah, sure, if you want me to.. 当然 如果你想…
[1:13:07] No? You don’t want me to..? 你不想
[1:13:09] So how’s your French? 你的法语怎么样
[1:13:11] Heh. Terrible. 呵 很差
[1:13:14] Oh, good. Well, then, we can be terrible together. 很好 我们可以一起差了
[1:13:17] – Why? – I took the internship. – 为什么? – 我接受了员工实习
[1:13:21] What? Sam, that’s amazing. 什么? 山姆 太不可思议
[1:13:28] I’m so proud of you. 我太为你感到骄傲
[1:13:47] – Peter. – Hey. – 彼特 – 嗨
[1:13:52] You okay, man? You look a little, uh, upset. 你还好吗? 你看起来很不高兴
[1:13:54] Yeah. Yeah, yeah, yeah. Just a rough couple days. 是 是 这几天我过的有些艰难
[1:13:59] Yeah. Yeah, for everyone. 是的 所有人都是
[1:14:03] For some more than others. 有人过的比其他人好
[1:14:06] Do you mind if I come in? 我可以进来吗?
[1:14:07] Oh, yeah, of course. Yeah, come in. 哦 当然 进来吧
[1:14:15] Here, have a seat. 来 坐吧
[1:14:17] Thanks. 谢谢
[1:14:23] Hey, Peter. 你好 彼特
[1:14:25] Hi, Molly. 嗨 茉莉
[1:14:43] Peter, can I get you anything to eat? I can make you up some pasta. 彼特 想来一些吃的吗? 我可以给你做些通心粉
[1:14:47] Uh, no. No, no, no. I’m good. Uh, thank you. 不 不用 我很好 谢谢!
[1:14:51] Uh, I’m sorry. I just thought.. 抱歉 我在想事情…
[1:14:53] Peter, It’s good that you’re here. You shouldn’t be alone right now. 彼特 很高兴你在这 你不该独自一个在这的
[1:14:57] Yeah, you know, I’m surprised I’m here at all. 你知道 我很奇怪还能在这
[1:15:00] Uh .. 呃
[1:15:02] Still alive, I mean. 仍然活着 我意思是…
[1:15:05] I’m next to go, right? 我是下一个 对吧
[1:15:07] It’s me and then you, isn’t it? 我 然后是你 是吗?
[1:15:12] Anyways, uh, I was up all last night, you know.. 不管怎样 我考虑了整个晚上
[1:15:16] thinking about if I could really do it. 考虑假如我真的这么做
[1:15:20] – Do what? – Take someone else’s life. – 做什么? – 结束某个人的生命
[1:15:24] If I could actually kill some stranger, replace their life with my own. 如果我真的杀了某个陌生人 让我代替他们活着
[1:15:30] And I thought about it. 我思考这个
[1:15:33] And I convinced myself that.. 我确信自己…
[1:15:36] yeah, I could. 对 我可以做到
[1:15:41] So I went on a walk. 所以我走在街上
[1:15:43] You know, nowhere in particular.. 你知道 不是特别的地方
[1:15:47] but every couple of minutes, an opportunity would just present itself 每隔几分钟 都有机会自己出现
[1:15:50] Heh. Like clockwork. 不断的
[1:15:53] I could just grab somebody and pull them into an alley. 我可以追某人 把他追进一个死胡同
[1:15:56] Or just shove somebody off a curb into traffic. 或者推路边某人到车流中
[1:16:00] You know? 你知道吗?
[1:16:03] It’d be real easy. 真的很容易
[1:16:07] Peter, what did you do? 彼特 你做了什么?
[1:16:17] – Did you..? – No, I didn’t. – 你… – 不 我没做
[1:16:23] I couldn’t. 我做不出来
[1:16:24] I realized that.. 我意识到…
[1:16:26] I couldn’t kill somebody that didn’t deserve to die. 我不能杀死另一个人 那个人不应该死
[1:16:32] And I thought about Candice, and I thought, “Wait a minute. 我想到了坎蒂丝 我想 等一下
[1:16:36] Candice didn’t deserve to die. 坎蒂丝她也不该死
[1:16:41] Olivia didn’t. Dennis didn’t. 奥莉维亚或丹尼斯不都应该死
[1:16:45] I don’t.” 我也不应该死
[1:16:48] Do I? 我应该死吗?
[1:16:49] No, of course you don’t. 不 当然不应该
[1:16:54] Well.. 好吧
[1:16:58] none of us deserve to die, then why is it.. 我们之中没有人应该死 那么为什么…
[1:17:04] that you deserve to live, Molly? 你应该活下去 茉莉?
[1:17:10] You said it yourself.. 像你自己说的那样
[1:17:12] you don’t. 你不应该活着
[1:17:19] Go! 快走
[1:17:22] Repeat, shots fired. Requesting backup. 1026 Washington. 重复 枪战 请求增援 华盛顿1026号
[1:17:27] Hide and I’ll distract him. When you can, go. 藏起来!我引开他 能走的时候 走!
[1:17:32] Not done yet, Sam. 还没完呢 山姆
[1:17:36] Where is she? 她在哪里?
[1:17:39] – Where is she?! – I’m not gonna let you hurt her, Peter. – 她在哪里? – 彼特 我不会让你伤害她
[1:17:44] You’re gonna have to kill me first. 首先你必须杀了我
[1:17:45] Well, that doesn’t do me any good. Heh, heh. 那对我没什么好处
[1:17:47] Death’s after you too. 死神也跟在你们身后
[1:17:50] This is crazy, Peter. Don’t do this. 这太疯狂了 彼特 别这么做!
[1:17:53] Just think for a minute, all right? 好好考虑一下 好吗?
[1:17:57] You are not a killer. 你不是凶手
[1:18:00] I don’t wanna kill anybody, Sam. 我不想杀死任何人 山姆
[1:18:05] I don’t wanna die yet either. 可是我也不想死
[1:18:12] Heh. It’s not your time yet. 呵 还没轮到你
[1:18:24] Don’t worry, Molly.. 别担心 茉莉
[1:18:29] I didn’t kill him. 我没杀他
[1:18:32] But I didn’t need to, Molly..Because.. 但不需要这样做 茉莉 因为…
[1:18:37] Because Death is gonna do that for me. 因为 死神找的是我
[1:18:42] Doesn’t mean I can’t help it. 这并不意味着我不能帮忙
[1:18:46] That’s it. 就这样
[1:19:29] – Are you okay? What’s going on? – It’s Peter. He has a gun. – 你还好吗? 怎么了? – 彼特 他有一把枪
[1:19:38] Oh, my God. 天啊!
[1:19:43] You killed him. 你杀了他
[1:19:52] It’s Sam’s turn. 该轮到山姆了
[1:20:00] Peter, just go. 彼特 你走吧
[1:20:02] You have Block’s life, you’re safe now. 你杀了布洛克 你现在安全了
[1:20:07] Please. 求你了
[1:20:08] I’m sorry, Molly. 对不起 茉莉
[1:20:12] But you just witnessed the murder of a federal agent. 可是你刚才看到一个联邦探员被杀了
[1:20:18] And I’m not gonna spend the life I just earned in prison. 我不想在监狱度过我刚换来的命
[1:20:34] Molly, go! Go get help! 茉莉 快点跑 去求救!
[1:21:04] You son of a bitch! 王八蛋
[1:21:45] Tell Candice I love her. 告诉坎蒂丝 我爱她
[1:21:49] Peter. 彼特!
[1:22:15] It’s gone. You killed him. 他不见了 你杀了他
[1:22:19] So does that mean I get Block’s life? 这意味着 我得到布洛克的命
[1:22:26] Yeah. 是的
[1:22:28] I guess I do. 我猜是的
[1:22:46] Do you mind if I take the window seat? 我可以坐在窗户旁边吗?
[1:22:48] – Are you kidding me? You’re gonna make me sit in the middle? – Uh-huh. – 你想让我坐在中间? – 恩
[1:22:51] – I’m like twice your size. – Not really. – 你开玩笑吗? 我的比你大两倍 – 不是吧
[1:22:54] All right. 好了
[1:22:55] – I’ll remove him. – Fuck you. I’ll remove.. – 我要杀了他 – 妈的 我要…
[1:22:58] Get off him! 放开他
[1:22:59] Settle down! 镇定下来
[1:23:01] – Come on, Browning! Come on, you punk! – Get off the plane! – 快点 要爆炸了 快 你个笨蛋 – 快下飞机!
[1:23:04] Get off the plane. You don’t understand! 快下飞机 你们不明白
[1:23:06] Everybody just stay where you are. 大家请坐好
[1:23:11] – What’s all that about? – I have no idea. – 那里怎么了? – 我也不清楚
[1:23:15] Ladies and gentlemen, we’ll be pulling away from the gate as.. 女士们 先生们 我们即将开始…
[1:23:24] Here we go. 我们要起飞了
[1:23:25] The cabin lights have been dimmed for takeoff 起飞时客舱光线会调暗
[1:23:52] # With curiosity # # 带着好奇 #
[1:23:56] # Dust in the wind # # 风中灰尘 #
[1:24:13] Sorry about that. 很抱歉
[1:24:16] Oh, excuse me. 非常抱歉
[1:24:18] Those passengers who got off the plane earlier, what was that all about? 之前下飞机的乘客 是怎么回事?
[1:24:24] A kid had a panic attack and wanted off the plane. 一个孩子恐慌症发作了 想离开飞机
[1:24:27] Said he had some kind of vision. 他说他看到了幻象
[1:24:29] No. 不!
[1:24:33] Oh, my God! 我的天啊!
[1:24:39] Sam. 山姆!
[1:25:08] I got you! 我抓到你了!
[1:25:11] – Sam! – Molly, hold on! – 山姆! – 茉莉 抓紧!
[1:25:16] No! 不!
[1:25:19] No! 不!
[1:25:45] Nice of you to come, Nathan. 很高兴见到你来 内森
[1:25:47] I know Roy wasn’t the easiest guy to work with. 我知道罗伊不是很容易共事
[1:25:50] You know. 你知道
[1:25:52] I still can’t believe he’s gone, though. 然而 我不能相信他就这样死了
[1:25:54] Yeah. Yeah, no kidding. 是的 是 不开玩笑
[1:25:57] I guess it was for the best. 我觉得这结果更好
[1:26:00] What do you mean? 你是什么意思?
[1:26:01] Company did an autopsy for insurance purposes. 为了保险的原因 他们做了尸检
[1:26:04] Turns out Roy had an enlarged blood vessel in his brain so big.. 查出来罗伊的脑血管扩大
[1:26:07] it was about to burst. They said he’d be dead any day now. 产生的血管破裂 他们说他们随时会死的
[1:26:13] Any day? 随时?
[1:26:16] Life’s a bitch. 这他妈就是生活
[1:26:16] # Dust in the wind # # 风中灰尘 #
[1:27:59] You all just be careful now. 你们都要小心点
2011年 Tags:死神来了

Post navigation

Previous Post: The Final Destination(死神来了4)[2009]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: The Quiet American(沉静的美国人)[2002]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme