Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

Fighting Tommy Riley(斗士)[2004]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on Fighting Tommy Riley(斗士)[2004]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:斗士
英文名称:Fighting Tommy Riley
年代:2004

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[00:43] Are you gonna… You bringing Micky in? 你是要米奇也来吗
[00:46] Yeah, he’s here. 是的 他在这
[00:47] He should come. He should be here as well. 应该叫上他 他也该一起来
[00:49] We thought that Micky is coming to answer the questions. 我们以为米奇只是来回答问题
[00:51] No, they said it was going to be both of us. 不 说是让我们俩都上镜
[00:54] Am I looking right into the camera here? 我现在正对着摄像机吗
[00:56] Just look at me right now. 看着我就行
[00:58] All right. 好吧
[00:59] You’re not going to look at the camera with the interviews? 你采访时不看摄像机吗
[01:05] I started boxing when I was twelve years old 我十二岁那年开始打拳击
[01:08] and I lied and said I was eighteen or whatever it was. 我当时骗他们说我十八岁了
[01:11] I had a different name and everything. 名字啥的都是假的
[01:13] I mean, I don’t have any fights, 我说我没打过架
[01:14] I’ve done a hundred more than that 其实在我成为职业选手前
[01:15] before I turned professional. 打过无数次架
[01:18] This morning you said that… 今天早上你说
[01:20] – Why are we doing this? – One more time. -我们干嘛拍这个 -再来一次
[01:21] You want to go over it all? You want to start again? 你想重头来一遍吗 再录一次
[01:23] He’s my younger brother. I taught him everything he knows. 他是我弟弟 我把所有本事都教给他了
[01:27] I’m still his trainer. I know we’ve got different styles, 我现在还是他的教练 我们风格迥异
[01:29] I’m fucking squirelly as fuck. 我他妈的喜欢出其不意
[01:31] You know, like, I’m not even there. 就好像我还没在状态
[01:33] That’s what Sugar Ray said. 苏格·雷就这么说过
[01:35] I was the most tricky fighter he’d ever come across. 我是他碰过的最狡猾的拳击手
[01:39] 迪克·埃克伦德对阵苏格·雷·莱纳德 1978年7月18日 马萨诸塞州 波士顿
[01:39] ’78, before Sugar Ray Leonard… 1978年 在苏格·雷·莱纳德以前
[01:41] I told him he couldn’t get to me. 我告诉过他 他打不赢我
[01:43] He couldn’t get to me. 他打不赢我
[01:45] They called me “The Pride of Lowell.” 大家都称我为洛厄尔的骄傲
[01:48] Everybody still talks about it, you know, especially my brother. 大家至今都在谈论 尤其是我弟弟
[01:51] His whole life he wanted to do what I did, you know? 他一生都想从事我所做的事
[01:53] But we’re very different fighters. 但我们是完全不同的拳击手
[01:55] Micky’s a heavy hitter. He’s thunderous, I’m telling you. 米奇是强击手 他出拳强而有力 要我说
[02:01] Thunderous left punch. 他的左拳威力巨大
[02:03] Micky, he takes a punishment. 米奇 他简直是自虐
[02:05] I don’t know why he does it. 我不知道他为什么这么做
[02:07] I’d say “You all right?” He likes getting on the inside. 我会问他 你没事吧 他在里面奋斗
[02:09] I stay on the outside. 而我则在场外支持他
[02:40] Come on! 别闹了
[02:43] Dicky… 迪奇
[02:49] Would you come on? 别闹了行吗
[02:51] Stop. You’ve got to help me finish this. 别再闹了 你得帮我干完这个
[02:57] Come on! 别闹了
[02:58] Unpredictable as ever! 一如既往地无法预测
[03:00] You don’t have to be Columbo to see where this fight is headed! 你不用成为神探哥伦坡就知道朝哪出拳
[03:04] Yeah, bam! 太棒了
[03:06] All right, he punched Micky Ward down! 他一拳将米奇·沃德打倒在地
[03:08] HBO’s making a movie on me and my comeback HBO要将我的回归 还有我弟弟下周
[03:13] and my brother is going to beat Saoul Mamby in Atlanta next week! 在亚特兰大击败绍尔·麦比的故事拍成电影
[03:17] The Pride of Lowell is back! 洛厄尔的骄傲又回来了
[03:21] Quacker! 呱呱
[03:23] Who wants some? Who wants some? 谁要来点 谁要来点
[03:49] I want a cut. 算我一份
[03:53] Doing good? 怎么样
[03:54] You guys having a good day? 你们今天好吗
[03:57] How are you? 你好吗
[03:59] Come on. Come on. What you got? What you got going on? 来啊 你想怎么着 要出什么招
[04:05] Lou! Hey, Lou DiBella! 卢 喂 卢·迪拜勒
[04:07] How are you guys, huh? 你们好吗
[04:14] I’m making my comeback. 我卷土重来了
[04:17] Hey, Marty, Marty. Come out here, huh? 马蒂 到这来
[04:37] HBO is making a movie on me! HBO要给我拍电影
[04:41] Hey, beautiful. 嗨 美妞
[04:49] You got that? 你喜欢她吗
[04:50] Can’t remember who she is. I can’t remember shit! 压根不记得她是谁 啥都想不起来
[04:54] Hey! Hey, Garcia! 加西亚
[04:57] How are you, nice? 怎样 你还真不错啊
[05:00] How’d you get here? Drive around? 你怎么来的 开车吗
[05:02] Hey, Ray. Hey. I love you, Ray. 喂 雷 我爱你 伙计
[05:06] This is what it’s all about. 我就这意思
[05:33] He make mistake? 他搞错时间了吗
[05:34] No, he’ll be here. Like I said, 没有 他会来的 我也说了
[05:37] sometimes he goes on his own schedule, 有时他按自己的时间表行事
[05:38] but when he gets here we work hard. 但他一旦来了 我们会很努力
[05:39] Nobody pushes me harder than him. 没人比他更严格地鞭策我了
[05:41] He’s supposed to be training you right now, right? 他应该现在训练你的吧
[05:44] Why don’t you just go talk to them, my sisters? 你怎么不去和我姐妹们聊聊
[05:46] They’ll talk your ear off. 她们会絮絮叨叨让你听烦
[05:47] You gotta pay them to shut up. 你得出钱她们才会闭嘴
[05:48] He can tell you how Dicky was helping him. 他可以讲迪奇是怎么帮他的
[05:50] Come on, Micky. 说吧 米奇
[05:53] Okay. 好吧
[05:56] Hey, we don’t know where Dicky is. 我们不知道迪奇在哪
[05:57] You know where he is. 你知道他在哪
[06:16] What’s that dumb cop doing in there? 那个蠢蛋条子在这搞什么
[06:18] Where’s Dicky? Girls? 姑娘们 迪奇呢
[06:20] – I don’t know. – You see him this morning? -我不知道 -你今早见到他了吗
[06:22] – Your brother? – Not this morning. -看到你兄弟了吗 -今早没见到
[06:24] Look at Mom! All dressed up for the movie, huh? 看妈妈 为拍电影还盛装打扮
[06:27] You are smoking hot! 身材真是火爆
[06:29] Get out of the ring, O’Keefe. 从拳台上下来 奥基夫
[06:31] My Dicky should be doing that. 我儿子迪奇才该在里面
[06:32] Dicky ain’t here, Alice. 迪奇不在 爱丽丝
[06:35] Micky’s got an important fight coming up 米奇马上有场重要的比赛
[06:37] and he’s not training. 但他还没训练
[06:38] Forget about him. Never mind about him. 得了 别管他了
[06:39] He’s not doing what he’s supposed to do with him. 他没有尽到他应尽的责任
[06:40] Start saying to Micky… 就拿米奇来说…
[06:41] He’s not part of this, all right? 这不是他的工作 好吗
[06:43] Alice, he’s not being handled right. 爱丽丝 他的训练方式不对
[06:44] Did you get me coming in all right? 我这么上镜可以吗
[06:45] You want me to do it again? 我要再来一遍吗
[06:46] Get out of the ring, O’Keefe. 从拳台上下来 奥基夫
[06:48] – Dicky’s the trainer. – I’m doing him favor, Alice. -迪奇才是教练 -我是想帮忙 爱丽丝
[06:50] I will show you over here 你们来这边看看
[06:52] these scrapbooks I have been collecting for years. 这是我收藏多年的剪贴簿
[06:55] Micky used to follow his big brother everywhere. 米奇以前总黏着他哥哥
[06:58] Taught you everything, didn’t he, honey? 他教给了你一切吧 亲爱的
[07:00] In ’78 we got the offer to fight Sugar Ray Leonard. 1978年我们得到与苏格·雷·莱纳德对战的机会
[07:05] Oh, my God. Have you seen that video? 天哪 你们看过那片子吗
[07:06] Well, you’re from HBO, 当然了 你们是HBO的人
[07:07] you’ve got to see it again! Come on. Where’s the video at? 那就再看一次吧 片子呢
[07:17] Tonight my son is going to 今晚 我的儿子
[07:18] surprise everybody and beat Sugar Ray Leonard. 将出乎所有人意料 击败苏格·雷·莱纳德
[07:21] Believe me. I know it. 相信我 我知道
[07:24] Sugar Ray might have some trouble tonight. 苏格·雷今晚也许会有些麻烦
[07:27] That’s a good possibility. 这很有可能
[07:28] He comes in here against a good boxer, 他今天的对手是位优秀的拳击手
[07:30] a young man who can punch, 一个出拳凶猛的年轻人
[07:32] and I would like to say at this time 而这次在我看来
[07:34] that physically they’re just about equal. 他们在身体上势均力敌
[07:54] Leonard is down. Let’s see if that’s a knockout. 莱纳德倒下了 这是不是致命一击呢
[07:59] This is unbelievable. 不可思议
[08:03] Eklund just walked over there. 埃克伦德就这么轻易取胜了
[08:05] Nobody seems to know what’s happening. 没人知道是怎么回事
[08:15] Dicky did it. 迪奇成功了
[08:17] Dicky did it. 迪奇成功了
[08:20] Dicky did it! 迪奇成功了
[08:21] Aren’t you supposed to be training Micky right now? 你现在不是该在训练米奇吗
[08:23] No, it ain’t until 9:00. 没有 9点钟再说
[08:25] Dicky, it’s fucking 11:45. 迪奇 他妈的现在都11点45了
[08:27] – 11:45, Dick. – What? -11点三刻了 迪克 -啥
[08:30] Where’d you fucking park the car, Boo Boo? 你他妈的把车停哪了 白痴
[08:32] I didn’t park it. You did. 不是我停的 你停的
[08:34] Check your fucking pockets for the keys. 你他妈摸摸口袋找找钥匙
[08:36] You’ve got the keys, huh? 你拿着钥匙呢
[08:37] I didn’t park it, man. 不是我停的 伙计
[08:39] – Not here. I don’t know… – Check your pockets, all right? -没停在这 我不知道 -摸摸口袋
[08:41] Oh, fuck it, I’ll run. I need the fucking road work. 妈的 我跑着去 我他妈的得跑着去了
[08:46] Road work? Are you crazy? 跑着去 你疯了吗
[08:49] He’s a great runner. 他很擅长跑步
[09:21] – Quacker! – Hey, Dicky. -呱呱 -迪奇
[09:23] Better late than never. 总比不来强
[09:26] Here, look. 看啊
[09:27] Detectives on the scene… 警探大人在现场
[09:32] Get to the bar with this… 得把这个带回去
[09:35] – Figure this one out, huh? – Why don’t you… -查清楚是怎么回事 -搞什么…
[09:39] Hold it. Hold it. Let me get this straight. 等一下 我就有话直说了吧
[09:41] You guys are working in 你们都是拳台外面
[09:42] the same corner as Micky, together, right? 米奇教练席上的吧
[09:44] Yeah. Yeah, they’re both in my corner. 没错 他们都在我的教练席上
[09:46] – This is what goes on. – Okay. It must be… -就是这样 -好吧 这肯定…
[09:48] Don’t you have a job to go to or something? 你难道不用工作吗
[09:51] Really, O’Keefe has a job that he should be at. 说真的 奥基夫有他的工作
[09:53] Yeah, Sergeant O’Keefe’s working overtime here. 是啊 奥基夫警官在这儿加班
[09:56] So we go at this old man: 我们的对手是个老家伙
[09:59] Jewish, black, former world champion. 犹太黑人 前任世界冠军
[10:00] I think we’ve got all the bases covered. 我想我们做好了充分的准备
[10:02] And my kid brother, he’s lost three fights in a row. 我的弟弟 他连输了三场比赛
[10:07] He can’t get used to losing. It’s a mental thing. 他可不能这么一败涂地下去 心理上会有阴影
[10:09] But we’re gonna break that with Mamby, right? 但我们会在麦比身上有所突破 是吧
[10:11] Yeah, I hope. When we can train. 但愿如此 只要开始训练
[10:13] When we train. Right. Don’t be wasting time, Mick, you know? 没错 训练 别浪费时间了 小米
[10:15] – Wasting time? – Half the fucking day’s gone. -你还说浪费时间 -都他妈半天过去了
[10:17] Yeah, half the day’s gone. I’ve been waiting for you. 是吗 你也知道 我可是一直在等你
[10:51] Come on, move. We’re going to outbox Mamby, huh? 迅速 我们要击垮麦比 明白吗
[10:57] Take it out on the head. 猛击对方头部
[10:58] Head, body, head. That’s your combo. 头部 身体 头部 连击
[11:00] Head, body, head, body. 头部 身体 头部 身体
[11:02] My Dicky taught him that. 这是迪奇教他的
[11:03] You know, Sugar Ray’s going to be there 苏格·雷也会去那
[11:05] calling the fight for ESPN. 为ESPN做现场解说
[11:08] I ain’t seen him since I knocked him down, 我打败他后就再没见过他
[11:11] like, fourteen years ago or something, right? 大概有十四年了吧
[11:16] Let’s get a real sparring going on here. 动点真格的吧
[11:18] Don’t want to embarrass yourself. 别给自己丢脸
[11:20] Don’t want to embarrass yourself in front of Sugar Ray, huh? 你也不想在苏格·雷面前丢脸吧
[11:24] Come on, head, body, head. 来吧 头部 身体 头部
[11:28] Your punch, man! 这拳威武 伙计
[11:30] That’s your punch. Now that’s your little punch. 这才是你的水平 这就对了
[11:33] Use your whole fucking body now. 你得使出全身的力道
[11:35] George’s fingers are so fucking big he can’t even dial the phone! 乔治的手指肥得要死 拨电话都不行
[11:42] That’s not helping, George! 做那手势也没用 乔治
[11:45] – Wait, I’m confused. – What? -等等 我有些晕了 -啥
[11:46] – I’m confused, too. – We’re confused. -我也有些晕 -我们都晕了
[11:48] – George is whose father? – You’re confused? -乔治是谁的爹 -你晕了吗
[11:51] Dick Eklund Sr. is Dicky’s, Donna’s, Gail’s and Phyllis’ father. 老迪克·埃克伦德是迪奇 朵娜 盖尔和菲丽斯的爹
[11:56] – Is Dick Eklund. – Yeah. -是迪克·埃克伦德 -对
[11:58] And even though Alice is an Eklund, so are Cindy and Cathy. 而爱丽丝姓埃克伦德 辛蒂和凯茜也是
[12:01] George is really… 而乔治…
[12:03] – And Micky… – No. -只有米奇 -不
[12:05] Micky and I are Wards. 我和米奇都姓沃德
[12:08] It’s always sounded like Dick Eklund and I were separated, right? 听着像是我和迪克·埃克伦德分开后
[12:12] And then there was George. Just George. 乔治出现了 就是乔治
[12:15] – George is my man. – George is our papa. -乔治是我男人 -乔治是咱爹
[12:17] After Dick, it was just George. 迪克之后又是乔治吗
[12:30] Come on. Come over here… 快点 过来
[12:50] Why don’t you just go talk to her? She’s a nice girl. 怎么不过去搭讪 她是个好女孩
[12:54] I told her all about you. 我跟她说过所有你的事
[12:56] I don’t want to ask her. She’s going to say no. 我不想约她 她肯定会拒绝
[13:00] Can’t beat that ass, can you? 能抗拒那美臀的诱惑吗
[13:03] Get at it. Go. Come on. 快上 去吧 快去
[13:14] Are you just going to stand there and stare at my ass? 你准备就这么站着盯着我屁股看吗
[13:16] Your father stares at my ass but he talks to me. 你父亲也看 但他好歹和我讲话
[13:20] He thinks you’re the greatest. 他觉得你是最棒的
[13:22] He didn’t tell me you were new. 他可没说你是新手
[13:24] Keep the change, doll. 留着零钱吧 美人儿
[13:25] He told me you came for you sister. 他说你来找你的姐姐
[13:26] – This is a tip? – Yeah, that’s my tip! -这算小费吗 -没错 我给的小费
[13:28] You know what the bell says about this one? 你知道这叮呤当啷的什么意思吗
[13:30] Cheap bastard. Cheap fucker. 下贱的小气鬼
[13:33] Comes in every day, gives me shitty tips. 每天都来 还给我抠门的小费
[13:35] Yeah, fuck you, too. 好吧 你也去死
[13:39] You pave streets, right? 你是铺路的吧
[13:41] Yeah, I do. And I’m a fighter. 是的 我也是个拳击手
[13:43] Oh, yeah. I heard you’re a stepping stone. 是吗 听说你是垫脚石
[13:45] I’m no stepping stone. 我不是垫脚石
[13:47] You’re the guy they use 他们利用你这种人
[13:50] against the other fighters to move the other fighters up. 让其他拳击手踩着你往上爬
[13:53] I’ve had a few tough fights, but that’s not who I am. 我之前是吃了几次败仗 但那不是我
[13:55] The next fight’s going to show who I am. 下场比赛我会使出真正的势力
[13:57] Yeah, and he’s going to lose that one, too. 可不 他最后还是会输
[14:00] Scotch and soda, Charlene. And one for yourself. 威士忌苏打 夏琳 其中一杯我请你
[14:02] Now move that sugar ass… 你那性感的屁股快给我动起来…
[14:07] Okay, be respectful. Don’t disrespect her. 放尊重些 不准冒犯她
[14:09] Hey, don’t hurt your hand. You’ve got a fight next week. 喂 别伤了你的手 你下周还要比赛
[14:12] Besides, you wipe your ass with that one. 再说你还得用那只手擦屁股呢
[14:14] Don’t wait up, or I’m going 你赶紧给我滚
[14:15] to hit you in the car, sucker, all right? 不然让我逮着在车里揍死丫的 明白
[14:17] He’s gonna be so lame. 这下他残了
[14:20] All right? All right? 听懂了吗
[14:24] That’s right. 这样才对
[14:25] Take your drink. He’s taking his drink. 带上你的饮料 拿上饮料
[14:28] This guy’s going to be champion. 这家伙会成为冠军
[14:29] He’s a great guy. He’s a great fighter. 他很棒 是很出色的拳击手
[14:31] Okay? Hold on. Thanks for the drink. 好了 等等 谢谢你的饮料
[14:34] You know those cameras are making a movie about him? 那些跟着他的摄像机是要给他拍电影
[14:36] He knocked out Sugar Ray Leonard on HBO. 要在HBO上播 他怎么击败了苏格·雷
[14:38] That’s why they’re following him around with the cameras. 所以他们一直扛着摄像机跟着他
[14:40] They’re making a movie about his comeback. 他们要拍部关于他回归的电影
[14:42] Yeah, everybody’s talking about it. 是啊 大家都在谈论这事
[14:44] But who are you fighting? 那你是要和谁比赛
[14:45] – Saoul Mamby. – Saoul Mamby? -绍尔·麦比 -绍尔·麦比
[14:48] – What kind of name is that? – Black and Jewish. -什么人会起这种名字 -犹太黑人
[14:51] Where did they find a guy like that? 他们哪找的那么一个人
[14:53] He’s no joke. Former world champion. 他可不是盖的 是前任世界冠军
[14:55] – Former champ? – Yeah. -前任世界冠军吗 -是啊
[14:57] – I match up good with him, though. – Yeah? -而我和他正好相配 -是吗
[14:59] – Yeah. – What does that mean? -是的 -什么意思
[15:02] Well, I got a light end, you know? 我快熬出头了
[15:04] I’ve got a reputation for brawling, 我打架很在行
[15:05] but I’m not going to brawl with him. 但我不和他打架
[15:06] – I’m going to try to box him. – There’s a difference? -我是和他打拳 -有区别吗
[15:08] Yeah, in brawling you slug it out. 当然 打架是要一决雌雄
[15:10] I hit you. You hit me. 你一拳我一拳
[15:11] Boxing is a chess game, you know? 而拳击则是一场博弈
[15:13] Got to pick my punches to take him down. 得出招制胜
[15:15] I’m going head, body, head, body… 我的话就是头部 身体 头部 身体连击
[15:18] What is head, body, head, body? 那是什么意思
[15:20] Well, I hit him in the head, 我先攻击他头部
[15:22] then his hands got to go up to protect himself. 他把手举起来防卫
[15:24] Opens up his body, then I hit him in the body, 那身体就暴露了 我就打他身体
[15:26] hand goes back down. I go back up to the head, 接着他手缩回来 我又去打他头部
[15:29] hand goes back, and I hit him in the body. 手又去护头 我就又打他的身体
[15:31] People who don’t know fighting 不懂拳击的人
[15:32] think you do a lot of damage hitting the head, 觉得冲着头部去杀伤力最大
[15:34] but you actually do more hitting the body. 但其实你该重点攻击对方身体
[15:37] So what do you think? Can I take you out? 你觉得如何 我能约你出去吗
[15:42] Are you married? 你结婚了吗
[15:44] No, would I ask you out if I was married? 没有 我要是结婚了怎么还约你出去
[15:46] What kind of guy do you think I am? 你把我当成什么人
[15:47] Happens all the time, trust me. 这种事太常见了 相信我
[15:49] I’m not like that. 我不是那种人
[15:51] I’m not married. I’ve got a daughter, 我没结婚 有一个女儿
[15:52] I see her every other weekend. 每隔一周见她一次
[15:53] Her name is Kasie. But that’s it. 她叫凯茜 就这样
[15:56] Come on, let me take you out. 拜托 和我约会吧
[16:00] When? 什么时候
[16:02] Saturday night I’ll be back in Atlantic City. 周六晚上我就从亚特兰大回来了
[16:21] Is this the real number? 这是真号码吗
[16:22] You’ll have to call it and see. 你打了就知道
[16:24] I will. 我会的
[16:26] Saturday. Dinner and a movie. 周六 一起吃晚饭和看电影
[16:50] Hey. What’s up? 你好吗
[16:51] Micky, hey. How’s it going? 米奇 还好吗
[16:52] I don’t think Laurie’s expecting you right now. 我觉得萝莉现在不想见你
[16:54] What’s he doing here? This isn’t your visitation day, Micky. 他来这干什么 今天不是探视日 米奇
[16:59] I just want to say hi to Kasie. 我只是想和凯茜打声招呼
[17:01] It’s not your day, goodbye. 今天不行 再见
[17:03] Yeah, but I’m not around next week. 是的 但我下周不在
[17:04] Now you’re ditching the days you do have? 你连你探视的日子都不要了吗
[17:06] No, I have a fight. I told you that. 不 我有比赛 我跟你说了
[17:11] – Jimmy… – I can’t get in the middle. -吉米 -我不想被夹在中间
[17:14] I can’t talk to her, okay? So I’m asking you, Jimmy. 我和她说不通 所以我问你 吉米
[17:17] I want to talk to my daughter now. 我现在想和我女儿说话
[17:19] – Talk to your father. – God damn it, Jimmy. -和你爸聊聊 -该死的 吉米
[17:22] Hi, Daddy. – Daddy’s gonna beat Saoul Mamby. 嗨 爸爸 你会打败绍尔·麦比
[17:24] That’s right. And I’m gonna tell you that after I win, 没错 我赢了之后呢
[17:26] I’m gonna start making big money. 就能开始赚大钱
[17:28] And I’ll move into a bigger apartment, like we talked about, 我就能搬去个大房子 我们说好的
[17:30] so you can live with me more days, okay? 这样你就能多陪我几天
[17:31] Yeah, a bigger apartment! 好极了 更大的房子
[17:32] – Wish me luck, all right? – Don’t hold your breath, Kasie. -祝我好运吧 -你可别指望他 凯茜
[17:36] It’s cruel to mislead your child, Micky. 你怎么能这么误导自己女儿 米奇
[17:37] Good luck, Daddy. 祝你好运 爸爸
[17:38] Thanks, Kasie. I love you, honey. 谢谢 凯茜 我爱你 亲爱的
[17:41] Bye, baby. 回见 宝贝
[17:44] – Where is he? – Jesus Christ. Fucking holding us up. -他人呢 -老天 真他妈耽误事
[17:56] Quit your worrying, for crying out loud. 担心个啥 有必要这么叹气嘛
[17:58] All that shit in my face… 烟喷了我一脸
[17:59] I know it’s none of my business. I go to a lot of meetings, 我知道这和我无关 我参加过很多次会面
[18:03] and they have a saying: “Let go and let God.” 他们都说 随他去吧 让上帝做决定
[18:06] You’ve got to let him go, 你得随他去
[18:07] – Mick. – He’s taught me everything I know. -小米 -他教会了我知道的一切
[18:08] He’s been in my corner. I can’t do it without him. 只有他在场外才行 我一个人不行
[18:11] – You’re already doing it without him. – No I’m not. -你一个人已经做到了 -不 我不行
[18:14] Yes you are. 你当然可以
[18:15] Look, you know where he is. 听着 你知道他在哪
[18:16] Why don’t you just go get him? 你干嘛不去接他
[18:18] Can you get him? 你能去接他吗
[18:20] I’m not fucking going to get him. 我他妈的可不去接他
[18:22] Well are we all going to go over 我们一伙人带着爱丽丝
[18:23] there in the limo with Alice? We can’t do that. 坐着豪华汽车去接他吗 这样可不成
[18:34] Dicky. 迪奇
[18:37] – Your mother’s outside. – What? -你妈妈来了 -啥
[18:41] Uh-oh, Dicky, your mother’s outside. She’s down there. 迪奇 你妈妈来了 她就在下面
[18:49] I’m not here. 说我不在
[18:56] Don’t, Dicky. Dicky! NO! 不要 迪奇 别这样
[19:03] What the fuck are you doing? 你他妈的搞什么
[19:04] You know we’ve got to go to the airport now. 你知道我们现在得赶去机场
[19:05] We’ve got a flight to catch. 我们要去赶飞机
[19:07] You know how important this fight is to me. 你也知道这场比赛对我很重要
[19:10] – Don’t tell Mom I’m here, all right? – She knows. -别跟妈说我在这 -可她知道
[19:13] – Pick me up back at the house, all right? – Are you fucking… -在房子后面等我 -你他妈到底…
[19:16] She’s in the driveway right now. 她现在就在房子前面
[19:17] All right, but hurry up. She’s in the fucking driveway. 好吧 快点 她就在前面
[19:19] We’ve got a flight to catch. 我们要赶飞机
[19:21] You do this on the day your brother’s traveling? 你在你弟弟比赛前还这样
[19:26] – What are you doing? – Just trying to see what I have. -你们在搞什么 -只是小试牛刀
[19:28] The fuck did you hit him for? 你打他了吗
[19:29] Why’d you make me do that to you? 你为什么逼我打你
[19:30] – Jesus! – Oh, my God, Dicky… -上帝 -天哪 迪奇
[19:31] I was on my way, Mom. 我正要走 妈
[19:33] – What are you doing? – No, Mom. Mom… -你们在干什么 -没事儿 妈
[19:36] Why can’t we just go to the fucking airport for once, please? 我们还是快去机场吧
[19:40] Hey, Alice, what about your husband 爱丽丝 你老公怎么办
[19:41] who’s laying on the fucking ground over here? 他倒地不起了
[19:43] You want to help your husband? 你不扶一下你老公吗
[19:44] What are you doing, 你干什么呢
[19:45] running in here like a silverback fucking gorilla? 跑过来像个该死的银背大猩猩
[19:47] – We had to get him, didn’t we? – Oh, yeah, you got him, pal. -我们得抓住他 -是啊 你可抓住他了
[20:09] You see Mamby? 你看麦比
[20:11] See how Mamby’s arm comes up? 看到麦比的手臂是怎么抬的了吗
[20:13] Leaves his side open, 让他两侧留空
[20:14] you just play him up like a pinball machine. 然后就像弹球机一样打他
[20:17] He’ll be pissing blood. No way you’ll lose, Mick. No way. 打得他尿血 你赢定了 小米 肯定能赢
[20:20] – Hey, Lou. – Dicky, boy. -你好 卢 -好 迪奇
[20:21] Hey listen, boy. 听着 伙计
[20:23] ESPN can’t get us better rooms than this? ESPN就不能提供好点的房间吗
[20:25] I wouldn’t worry about the rooms right now, 现在我倒不为房间的事儿担心
[20:27] Dicky. You’ve got bigger headaches. 迪奇 你有更大的麻烦了
[20:28] Like what? 怎么了
[20:29] The doctor won’t let Mamby fight. 医生不允许麦比参赛
[20:32] Why not? 为什么
[20:33] – He’s got the flu. – Mamby got the flu? -他得了流感 -麦比得了流感吗
[20:36] Yeah. 是
[20:37] Dicky, we can still have a fight. 迪奇 我们还是能参赛的
[20:38] – With who? – Mike Mungin. -对手是谁 -麦克·穆金
[20:41] Mike Mungin, who’s that? 麦克·穆金是谁
[20:43] – Guy from Philly. Been in prison. – He’s been out a few months. -来自费城 坐过牢 -出来有几个月了
[20:46] I’ve called everybody, checked everywhere. 我所有人和地方都找过了
[20:48] He’s the only guy I could find. 只能找到他了
[20:50] My last three fights were rough, Lou. 前三场比赛很艰难 卢
[20:51] I mean this one’s supposed to be easier. 我以为这场会轻松点
[20:53] We’ve been fucking preparing for Mamby. 我们训练时研究的是麦比
[20:55] Right, but this guy just came off the couch. 没错 但这家伙刚从班房里出来
[20:57] He’s been sitting on his ass. 有好一阵子没打了
[20:58] Could be an easy win for Mick. 对米奇来说也许很轻松
[21:01] Joey Farrell, remember him? He knocked his ass out. 还记得乔伊·法雷吗 他曾把他打得很惨
[21:04] And you knocked down Joey Farrell… 而你曾把乔伊·法雷打得够呛
[21:05] Exactly, and Mungin just got off the couch. 没错 穆金刚从号子里出来
[21:07] Can’t make weight. Might be a bit over, though. 还没减肥 也许有些超重
[21:09] How over? 超多少
[21:11] – 162, 165… – 165? -162 165的样子 -165磅
[21:15] Micky dropped weight. He’s 146. 米奇减重了 他才146磅
[21:17] Lou, we prepared for Mamby, all right? We prepared for Mamby! 卢 我们为麦比备战的 明白吗
[21:21] This guy just got off the couch. Micky’s in shape. 这家伙刚出来 而米奇状态正佳
[21:24] Road work, everything else. This other guy hasn’t done dick. 受过长跑等各种训练 而那家伙毛都没有
[21:27] Don’t forget. You don’t fight, nobody gets paid. 别忘了 如果不参赛就没钱
[21:38] Lou, please… 卢 请便
[21:42] All right. Um, Joey Farrell knocked him out… 好吧 乔伊·法雷都打败过他
[21:46] Going to be a hell of a fight, huh? 肯定是场恶战 是吧
[21:47] I’m not doing this. 165 is big. 我不行 165磅太重了
[21:50] You knocked down Joey Farrell. 而你打败过乔伊·法雷
[21:51] So what? He’s a middleweight. 那又怎样 他可是中量级
[21:53] He just got off the couch. 可他刚从号子里出来
[21:54] He’s got twenty pounds on me, Dicky. 他比我重20磅 迪奇
[21:57] Joey Farrell knocked him out. You knocked down Joey Farrell. 乔伊·法雷打败了他 而你打败过乔伊·法雷
[22:00] – You just said that. – Yeah but… You can’t be scared. -话是这么说 -对 但你不能怕他
[22:03] – Scared? – Yeah. -怕他吗 -是啊
[22:04] Why don’t you go fucking fight him? 那你怎么不跟他打去
[22:05] I’ll go fucking fight him. He’s fat. 我他妈的当然会 他不就是个胖子吗
[22:06] Go snap out the teeth. It’s your big comeback, right? 刚好重镇旗鼓 你就胜利回归了吧
[22:08] That’s what Alice wants. 爱丽丝不正有此意吗
[22:10] You knocked down Joey Farrell. 你打败过乔伊·法雷
[22:12] All right, I knocked down Joey Farrell, okay? 好吧 我是打败过乔伊·法雷
[22:14] But the guy is a middleweight. 但这家伙是中量级
[22:16] I’m a welterweight. 我是次中量级
[22:16] What, they don’t have a fucking heavyweight to tow in there with me? 干脆让我跟重量级的去比好了
[22:19] Tell him, Dicky. He can do it, right? He can do anything. 迪奇 告诉他 他能行 他绝对没问题
[22:21] Yeah, Alice. No problem. 好的 爱丽丝 没问题
[22:24] You watch from the outside now. 你现在从外面看吧
[22:26] Ladies and gentlemen, Mike “Machine Gun” Mungin! 女士们先生们 有情”机枪手”麦克·穆金
[22:33] Holy shit! 我靠
[22:36] Hey, look. There’s Sugar Ray Leonard. 看 那不是苏格·雷·莱纳德吗
[22:38] Hey, Ray. Sugar Ray. Over here. 雷 苏格·雷 看这边
[22:42] Dicky, come on. Look at the size of that guy. 迪奇 看他那块头
[22:46] – Holy shit. – Yeah, holy shit. -见鬼 -没错 真是见鬼
[22:48] That guy’s no welterweight. 他可不是次中量级
[22:51] All right, Mick. Gonna have to learn to fuss you around. It’s time now. 米奇 要学会打无准备之战 现在正是时候
[22:54] He did not just get off the fucking couch. 他根本不是刚从号子里出来
[22:55] If he did, I want to buy a couch like that. 要真是这样 我也想去那号子蹲蹲看
[22:57] I don’t care who that guy is. I don’t care. Look at me. 我不管他是谁 我不在乎 看着我
[23:00] You’re Micky Ward. You’re Micky Ward. 你是米奇·沃德
[23:07] Micky Ward fighting a last-minute replacement from Philadelphia, 米奇·沃德的对手在比赛前一刻更换
[23:10] a much bigger man. 来自费城的大块头
[23:13] Punches smashing Ward. 重拳猛击沃德
[23:18] Ward goes down! Ward goes down! 沃德倒下了 沃德倒下了
[23:27] Micky, what the fuck is wrong? Get rid of this dude! 米奇 你到底怎么了 干掉他
[23:33] Mungin didn’t even know he’d be fighting today… 穆金甚至不知道他今天要参赛
[23:40] Come on, now, Mick! 加油 还击 小米
[23:44] Ward, a respected fighter. 沃德 值得尊敬的拳击手
[23:45] You hope this mismatch doesn’t hurt his confidence. 希望这场实力悬殊之赛没伤到他的自尊
[23:48] – You’re a loser! – Loser! -你是个失败者 -窝囊废
[23:50] You’re a loser! 你个失败者
[24:22] Ray! Hey, Ray! Ray! 雷 喂 雷
[24:27] Hey, Dicky! 你好 迪奇
[24:29] – How are you doing, man? – How are you? -最近怎么样 -还好
[24:33] 165 pounds. ESPN screwed us. 165磅 ESPN耍了我们
[24:36] – The guy was huge. – You know what I’m saying? -那家伙块头很大 -你知道我的意思吧
[24:40] You know, I knocked Ray down. 我打败过雷
[24:42] I look like shit, but I knocked Ray down. 虽然看起来不像 但我打败过雷
[24:44] Let me buy you guys a drink, all right? You want a cold one? 请你们喝点什么吧 来杯冰的吧
[24:47] – No, no, no… – A cold one! -不了 不了 -来一杯吧
[24:48] I’ve got to leave. I’ve got a plane to catch. Next time. 我要走了 要赶飞机 下次吧
[24:51] Hey, Ray. HBO is making a movie on me, you know? 雷 HBO在拍摄关于我的片子
[24:55] Can they call you? 他们能给你打电话吗
[24:57] I’m going to get a fight. 我要参加场比赛
[24:59] I’d like you to be there, for old times’ sake. 看在老朋友的份上 希望你能来
[25:00] You can commentate or something. 你可以给些评论
[25:02] What’s the movie about? 影片是关于什么
[25:03] My comeback, right? 重返赛场
[25:06] – Call me. – I’ll call you. -给我打电话 -我会的
[25:09] Don’t be a stranger. 别装作不认识
[25:11] He’s my old pal. 他是我老朋友
[25:17] – You going to the hospital? – What is that? -你要去医院吗 -怎么回事
[25:20] Look, Mick. Nobody’s got heart like you. 听着 米奇 你有过人的胆识
[25:23] You’re a very talented fighter, 你是个很有天赋的拳击手
[25:24] but you’re not getting the right fights. 只是没打上合适的比赛
[25:26] It’s killing your chances. 这会断送你的前程
[25:27] What’s he talking to Mike Toma about? 他跟麦克·托马说什么呢
[25:29] I don’t know what that is. 我怎么知道
[25:30] I want to give you a real shot. 我会给你一次真正的机会
[25:31] I want you to come with me. 希望你能来和我合作
[25:33] I want to pay you to train with my guys. 我出资让我的人训练你
[25:35] – Where? – Las Vegas. -在哪儿 -拉斯维加斯
[25:37] Do it right and make one last run at this thing before it’s too late. 趁还来得及做出正确的选择
[25:40] What about my brother? 那我哥哥怎么办
[25:42] With all due respect, he’s too much trouble. 恕我直言 他太会惹麻烦了
[25:44] You owe it to yourself to come to Vegas. 你应该自己来拉斯维加斯
[25:47] Come on, Mick. What has Dicky done for you? 米奇 想想看迪奇都对你做了什么
[25:50] He gets you into fights. 他让你参加比赛
[25:51] He lets you get beat like you did tonight. 还让你今晚被痛揍一顿
[25:53] You know you never should have been in that fight. 你绝不该参加这种比赛
[25:55] Eighteen pounds. Think of it that way. 你们差了18磅 好好想想吧
[25:57] You should have given it up. 是时候放弃了
[26:00] Get out of the car there. Come on, you! 滚下车去 说你呢
[26:03] – Sit the hell down. – Just a little more scotch for Mom, okay? -快坐下 -再给老妈来点威士忌
[26:06] Here you go. Nice and easy. 就这样 很好
[26:07] Don’t hurt yourself coming back, old broad. 别再过来了 老婆娘
[26:11] Oh, my God, that Sugar Ray… 上帝啊 那个苏格·雷
[26:13] He’s a beautiful man, isn’t he? Right? 长得还挺帅啊 是吧
[26:15] A beautiful man. 真帅
[26:17] You should have seen the way he was looking at her. 你真该看看他看老妈的眼神
[26:20] – He’s a pretty man, huh? – He’s a good guy. I like him. I know. -他人很好 -是个好人 我喜欢他
[26:22] I seen him ringside, 我在场边看见他了
[26:23] and he was so happy seeing me and Mick together. 他看见我和米奇在一起特高兴
[26:26] You know he’s all about family, that guy. 那家伙很看重家庭
[26:27] Likes to see a family stick together. 和高兴看到家人团结在一起
[26:29] Mick, what’d Mike Toma want with you last night, huh? 小米 昨晚麦克·托马跟你说什么了
[26:33] He wants to train me in Vegas. 他想让我去拉斯维加斯训练
[26:35] You can’t trust that guy, Micky. He ain’t family, you know? 你不能信他 米奇 他不是家人 知道吗
[26:38] You don’t know him. 你不了解他
[26:39] He say anything about me? He say I could come? 他谈到我了吗 说我可以去吗
[26:42] He didn’t mention you. 没提到你
[26:46] What are you going to do in Vegas without your brother, huh? 没你哥哥去拉斯维加斯干什么
[26:49] That guy just wants to use you, like a piece of toilet paper. 那家伙只是利用你 当成厕纸一样
[26:51] What are you going to do in Vegas without Dicky? Without your family? 没有迪奇和家人 你去拉斯维加斯干什么
[26:54] I know. That’s what I told him. 我明白 我就这么跟他说
[26:56] You told him that, right? 你告诉他了 是吗
[26:57] Yeah, I told him. I said I need to be with my family. 是 告诉他了 我说我要跟家人在一起
[26:59] That’s right. Nothing wrong with that. 这就对了 话说得没错
[27:02] Sugar Ray said call him. We’re going to call him, baby. 苏格·雷说给他打电话 我们给他打吧 宝贝
[27:05] You guys can spar a little, right? 你们想试试吗
[27:10] There’s my champ. Daddy’s home. Daddy’s home! 我的宝贝 爸爸回来了
[27:15] I love you… 爱你
[27:19] Your face hurting you, sweetheart? 脸还疼吗 宝贝
[27:22] Because it’s killing me. 我心疼死了
[27:25] – Come on… – Uncle Micky win the fight? -没事 -米奇叔叔赢了吗
[27:27] No, Uncle Micky didn’t win this time. Not this time. 没有 米奇叔叔没赢 这次没赢
[27:29] Hey, Mick. Take care. I’ll call you tomorrow. 小米 保重 明天给你打电话
[27:33] Cheer up. We’ll get you another fight. 振作点 我们还有别的比赛呢
[27:35] I don’t know, Mom. I don’t think I want to do this no more. 我不知道 妈 我不想再打下去了
[27:38] What don’t you want to do no more? 那你想干什么
[27:40] I just don’t want to do it anymore. 我只是不想再打了
[27:41] – What are you talking… – Hey, Mick. -你说什么呢 -小米
[27:44] ESPN screwed us. They owe us. ESPN耍了我们 他们欠我们
[27:47] We’ll get another fight. You heal up. 我们还能有别的比赛 等你好点了
[27:50] – It’ll be okay. – Yeah, listen to your brother. -没事的 -听你哥哥的没错
[27:52] They owe us big-time, sweetheart. 他们欠我们太多了 宝贝
[27:55] Hey, maybe they’ll even do Dicky’s comeback fight. 也许他们会准备个迪奇的回归之战
[27:57] What do you think, huh? 你觉得呢
[27:59] Oh, come on. Cheer up. You take a little soap when you get home. 没事的 振作点 到家后好好洗洗
[28:02] Have a day or two to think about it. 这一两天想想
[28:03] I’ll find you a better fight, sweetheart. 我会给你找到一场好赛事 宝贝
[28:04] Much better fight. I’m going to talk to them. 更好的 我会跟他们谈
[28:06] – For Christ’s sake, Alice. – What? -看在上帝的份上 爱丽丝 -干嘛
[28:08] He’s been through the ringer. Leave him alone. 他刚打输比赛 别烦他了
[28:11] What are you talking about? 你说什么呢
[28:12] – Leave him some time to himself. – What is your fucking problem? -让他单独待会 -你脑子有毛病吗
[28:15] Where’s Micky? Is Micky not going to come in? 米奇呢 他不进来吗
[28:17] No, he’s not coming in. He needs to get back and get some rest. 他不进去了 他要回家休息
[28:21] Come on. Let’s go inside. 来吧 咱们先进去吧
[28:23] He’s going to go rest. He’s all grumpy. 他需要休息 他心情很不好
[28:25] He’s tired. He’s beat up. He’s a little embarrassed, I think. 他累了 打输了 感觉有些丢脸
[29:27] Who is it? 谁
[29:51] I saw the shade move. 我看到你的影子了
[29:54] Micky, the shade is still moving. I saw you come to the window. 米奇 影子还在动 我看到你来窗前了
[29:56] I know you’re in there. 我知道你就在那
[29:58] The least you can do is open up this door 你好歹开个门
[30:00] and tell me to my face why you didn’t call me yesterday. 亲口告诉我昨天为什么没给我打电话
[30:09] Why did you stand me up last night? 昨晚为什么放我鸽子
[30:12] I started to call. I was going to call. I just couldn’t. 我想打来着 就要打了 但是没打
[30:15] Because you lost the fight? 因为你输掉了比赛吗
[30:17] Maybe, yeah. Because I lost the fight. 也许是吧 因为我输了
[30:20] How do you know my house anyway? 你怎么知道我住这
[30:22] I asked my brother. 我问了我哥哥
[30:24] Your thing’s coming off. And your other thing. 你流血了 那边也流了
[30:30] You got any tape? 还有药布吗
[30:40] Did the black Jewish guy do this to you? 这是那个黑犹太人打的吗
[30:43] I didn’t get to fight the black Jewish guy. 我没跟他打
[30:47] You didn’t get to go head, body, head? 没用那招头部身体连击法吗
[30:50] Saoul Mamby got the flu. 绍尔·麦比得了流感
[30:53] Guy that took his place had twenty pounds on me. 有个比我重20磅的家伙取代了他
[30:55] I never should have fought him. 我不可能打败他
[30:58] Why did you? 那你为什么参赛
[30:59] Nobody would have got paid. 不参赛就没钱
[31:03] Everybody said I could beat him. 他们都说我能打败他
[31:05] Who’s everybody? 他们是谁
[31:08] My mother and my brother. 我妈和我哥
[31:13] So are you going to take me to dinner and a movie, or what? 你还带我去吃晚餐看电影吗
[31:49] – You look great. – Thank you. -你真美 -谢谢
[31:51] You’ve got a nice house, too. 房子也很漂亮
[31:53] It’s an apartment building. 这是幢公寓楼
[31:54] There’s five of them in there. 有五间公寓
[31:55] One of my old roommates lives with me. 我和一个室友一起住
[31:57] Roommate? What, were you in the army? 室友 你参过军吗
[31:58] – College. – College? Wow. -上过大学 -大学
[32:01] Yeah, a lot of good it did me. I work in a bar. 是啊 真是大有帮助 现在却成了个酒吧女
[32:03] You seem to enjoy it. Very popular down there. 看着你很喜欢 你在那边很受欢迎
[32:06] Ugh, yeah. Popular. I’ve got to get out of there. 是啊 受欢迎 我得离开那地方
[32:09] If I don’t drink while I’m working I’ll fucking kill myself. 如果我上班时不喝酒 就完蛋了
[32:12] – What college? – URI. Full boat. -哪所大学 -罗德岛大学 全船奖
[32:15] – A full boat’s a scholarship, right? – Yeah. -全船奖是奖学金的一种吗 -是
[32:17] For what? 你什么运动突出
[32:19] – I was a high-jumper. – High-jumper? -我曾是个跳高运动员 -跳高运动员
[32:21] You’ve got to be kidding me. 开玩笑呢吧
[32:22] Fuck you. I was good. 去你的 我那时很厉害
[32:24] I was New England champ. I cleared 5’8″. 新英格兰冠军 五英尺八英寸
[32:26] Never graduated. I partied too hard. 但没毕业 整天参加派对
[32:28] You? 你吗
[32:45] What are we doing in richie-rich Lexington? 为什么到莱克星顿来腐败
[32:47] You come to this theater a lot? 你常来这家电影院吗
[32:49] Yeah, it’s a good theater. They’ve got good movies here. 是啊 这家电影院不错 经常有好片子
[32:51] – Yeah? Like what? – Belly Epi-cue. -是吗 比如呢 -食欲线索
[32:54] I think it’s Bell Epic. 我觉得应该是铃声年代
[32:56] It’s epic. Bell Epic. 是年代 铃声年代
[32:58] Belle Epoque. The New York Times don’t lie. 美好年代 纽约时报上这么写
[33:01] Well I never heard of it. 我怎么没听说过
[33:03] Where’d you hear about it? The New York Times? 你是在哪儿听说的 纽约时报吗
[33:05] No, a guy from work. 不是 一个同事说的
[33:07] And the cinematography is supposed to be gorgeous. 这部片子的摄影艺术应该很棒
[33:10] Oh. Cool. 那很好
[33:38] That’s the movie you wanted to see? 你喜欢这部电影吗
[33:41] There wasn’t even any good sex in it. 里面甚至都没什么激情镜头
[33:44] Had to read the whole fucking movie. Fucking subtitled. 整场还得看字幕 烦人的字幕
[33:48] Some guy from a road crew recommended it to you? 修路队的人向你推荐的吗
[33:50] A fucking subtitled movie? 带字幕的电影
[33:54] What’s going on, huh? 怎么了
[33:56] What’s going on? You got a girlfriend or something? 到底怎么了 你有女朋友了吗
[33:57] You hiding me from her? 瞒着她跟我交往吗
[33:59] I don’t have a girlfriend, all right? 我没有女朋友 好吗
[34:02] I like you. 我喜欢你
[34:05] I came here because I don’t want to show my face in Lowell. 我来这是因为我不想让洛厄尔的人看到我
[34:08] I told everybody I was going to win that fight 我跟所有人说我会赢那场比赛
[34:09] and get back on track. 回来后会走入正轨
[34:10] I told my daughter I was going 我告诉我女儿
[34:11] to get a bigger apartment so she could move in. 我要买幢大房子 那样她就可以住进来了
[34:13] You don’t think I wanted to call you? 你以为我不想给你打电话吗
[34:15] I was embarrassed. 我没脸见你
[34:17] I’m sick of being a fucking disappointment. 我讨厌做个失败者
[34:25] You really think your family is looking out for you? 你真以为你的家人关心你吗
[34:30] Don’t say that. I don’t like that. 别那样说 我不喜欢
[34:32] What else I can say after what you told me? 你告诉我经过后我还能怎么说
[34:37] Look at your face. 瞧瞧你的脸
[34:40] Look at you. 看你这样子
[35:06] Bullshit, Lou. 去你的 卢
[35:08] I’m not going to stop calling until 我会一直给你打电话
[35:10] you make this right and get us a fight that’s fair. 你得给我们安排场比赛做弥补
[35:12] My boy could have got killed last time. 我儿子上次差点被打死
[35:17] Yeah, like what? 什么样的
[35:20] Just don’t tell me he just got off the fucking couch. 别告诉我他刚从号子里出来就行
[35:28] Coming off a loss? 走出失败的阴影吗
[35:30] That sounds very interesting. I’ll get back to you. 听起来不错 回头找你
[35:33] Got a great opportunity here. 这有个大好机会
[35:36] We’ve got to go find Micky. 我们得把米奇找来
[35:38] Nobody’s seen him for, like, three weeks. 我们大概三星期没见过他了
[35:42] Jesus… 老天
[35:44] Used to be Dicky we couldn’t find. Now it’s both of them? 以前都是迪奇没人影 现在他俩都这样了吗
[35:47] Mom, I think he’s with that girl from the bar. 妈 我想他跟那个酒吧女在一起
[35:49] – What girl? – It’s that fucking girl, Charlene. -什么女孩 -就那个叫夏琳的妞
[35:52] That’s who he’s with. That girl from the bar. 在酒吧工作 他俩在一起
[35:54] George was all fucking eager for them to get together. 乔治一直想撮合他们一起
[35:58] – I heard she’s into three-ways. – Yeah, with other girls. -我听说她经常玩3P -和其他女孩一起
[36:01] Yeah, like one of those MTV girls. 对 就像那些MV女郎
[36:03] MTV girls? What are you talking about? MV女郎 你们说什么呢
[36:05] Wild. 淫荡得很
[36:06] She acts all fucking superior because she went to college. 装腔作势的 就因为她上过大学
[36:10] You girls just go find your brother Micky. 你们几个快去找米奇
[36:13] Tell him I’ve got important business to discuss. 告诉他我有重要事跟他商量
[36:16] I’ve got to go find Dicky. 我去找迪奇
[36:28] Dicky! 迪奇
[37:18] Hey, Mom. It’s not… It’s just… 妈 不是这样的 只是
[37:22] It’s just a friend’s house. 这是朋友的房子
[37:26] Come on, whatever. 拜托 别生气了
[37:42] I started a joke, 我开了个玩笑
[37:46] which started the whole world crying. 全世界却为之哭泣
[37:51] Oh, if only I’d seen 假如我知道
[37:55] that the joke was on me. 那只是在取笑自己
[37:59] I started to cry, 我会哭泣
[38:03] which started the whole world laughing. 全世界却为之而笑
[38:08] Oh, if only I’d seen 假如我知道
[38:12] that the joke was on me. 那只是在取笑自己
[38:16] I looked at the skies, 我会仰望天际
[38:20] running my hands over my eyes, 在眼前挥舞双手
[38:25] and I fell out of bed, 接着我跌下床
[38:31] hurting my head… 撞破头…
[38:50] So you’re Beaver, and you’re Red Bear. 你是”海狸” 你是”红熊”
[38:53] Red beard. “红胡子”
[38:55] She’s Red Dog, and that’s Beaver. 她是”红狗” 那是”海狸”
[38:57] You’re Red Dog. You’re Beaver. 你是”红狗” 你是”海狸”
[39:00] Yeah, don’t use those names. It’s just for family. 别叫那些名字 家里人才能叫
[39:03] Be nice. 客气点
[39:05] Don’t use the nicknames. 不要叫昵称
[39:08] What the fuck will I call them then? 那我他妈的该叫她们什么
[39:11] Speaking of family… 说到家人…
[39:25] Hello. 你好
[39:28] – Alice, this is Charlene. – Hi. -爱丽丝 这位是夏琳 -你好
[39:33] I’ve heard a lot about you. 我听过你很多事
[39:35] Really? I’ve heard a lot about you, too. 是吗 我也听过你很多事
[39:37] – What’s that supposed to mean? – Same thing you meant. -你什么意思 -和你一样的意思
[39:39] Can we just sit down and talk about business? 我们能坐下好好谈正事吗
[39:41] I got you another fight, Mick. 小米 我又帮你组织了场拳赛
[39:44] Just like I said I would. 正如我承诺过那样
[39:47] Lou Gold and ESPN made it right. 卢和ESPN给我们的补偿
[39:49] Just like I told you. 正如我所说
[39:50] Joe Melenk. Six weeks. Foxwoods. 对手是乔·梅伦克 六周后在快活赌场
[39:54] He’s a… Ten in eight. He’s none. 他是个… 十二分把握 他什么都不是
[39:58] And they’re going to pay us twenty grand. 报酬是两万美元
[40:00] $17,500, technically. 准确地说是17500美元
[40:01] All right, $17,500, which is still good money, Mick. 好吧 17500美元也很可观了 小米
[40:06] Yeah. 是啊
[40:10] That’s good, Dick. 那是很好 迪克
[40:11] I’m just trying to figure out what’s best for me. 我只想弄清楚怎样最合适我
[40:17] Like what, huh? 比方说呢
[40:23] What’s best for you, sweetheart? 什么最合适你 亲爱的
[40:26] Come on, Mick. I thought you’d be more excited. 得了吧 小米 我想你会很激动
[40:27] Why aren’t you more excited? 你怎么不激动呢
[40:29] It’s a good fight, good money. 这场比赛有把握 报酬也不错
[40:31] I got something with Lou Gold. 我和卢·金谈好了
[40:33] He knows us. 他了解我们
[40:35] I know, Mom. 我知道 妈妈
[40:37] I just don’t want things going the way they’ve been going. 我只是不想再这样下去
[40:39] Mick, that last fight was unfair. That was unfair. 小米 上场比赛不公平 那不公平
[40:43] And we ain’t going to repeat that, 我们不会再重蹈覆辙
[40:44] – right? – Oh, not on your life. -对吗 -绝对不行
[40:48] You know, buddy, it’s just you in the ring. 老弟 你只要上了拳台就行
[40:50] Yeah, I know it’s just me in the ring. 是的 我知道是我上拳台
[40:52] But I don’t like the way things have been going here. 但我不喜欢这里处理事情的方式
[40:54] – Where? – Where? -哪里 -哪里
[40:55] Here, this, us, Lowell, the whole routine. 这里 这些 我们 洛厄尔的一切
[40:58] – George, stay out of it! – You’re doing all the talking. -乔治 你别管 -都是你们在说
[41:01] – Let him talk. Listen. – I’m asking him. -听他说 -我是在问他
[41:04] – You’re telling him. Listen. – Stay out of it. -你是在命令他 你听他说 -你别管
[41:07] Hey, don’t tell me to stay out of it. 别这么和我说话
[41:09] Mick, what’s the problem? 小米 到底是什么问题
[41:12] – Problems. – What problems? -很多问题 -那都是些什么问题
[41:15] – Problems… – Like what? -问题是… -比如说呢
[41:19] Like maybe you not showing up on time to train. 比如说 训练时你没准时到
[41:23] Like maybe him having to come find you in a crack house 比方说 快上飞机的时候
[41:26] when you’re supposed to be at the airport. 他还不得不去毒品屋找你
[41:31] I’m sorry. I don’t know who you are. Why are you talking? 不好意思 我不认识你 说什么呢
[41:35] I’m Charlene. We just met. 我是夏琳 我们才认识
[41:38] We’re together. Do we need to do this again? Hi, I’m Charlene. 我们在一起 是不是要再来一遍 你好 我是夏琳
[41:42] – Hi, Charlene. – Hi. -你好 夏琳 -你好
[41:45] – Hi, I’m Charlene. – Hi, Charlene. -你好 我是夏琳 -你好 夏琳
[41:47] Hey, we’re together. 我们在一起了
[41:49] What are you going to do, Mick? 你想什么呢 小米
[41:51] Listen to some MTV girl who works in a bar? 听个在酒吧干活的”MV女郎”瞎掰吗
[41:54] What does she know about boxing? 她懂个屁拳击
[41:56] I know they’re going to Vegas 我只知道 他们在维加斯
[41:57] and getting paid to train year-round. 能领到薪水还能接受全年训练
[42:01] Sounds a hell of a lot better than 这听起来可比
[42:03] what you’ve got him doing here. 你们的计划好多了
[42:07] You going to let her talk like that to your mother? 你就这样让她和你妈说话吗
[42:09] Come on, Micky. 得了吧 米奇
[42:11] I told you, we’re together. 我告诉过你 我们在一起
[42:12] This is my girlfriend. I want her here. 这是我女友 我想让她待这里
[42:15] I have done everything. Everything I could for you, Micky. 我所做的一切都是为了你 米奇
[42:21] This MTV girl comes along… 结果这个MV女郎一来…
[42:23] Stop calling me an MTV girl, whatever the fuck that means. 别再叫我”MV女郎”了 不管他妈的是什么意思
[42:26] – Skank. – Wild. -烂货 -荡妇
[42:29] I’ve been doing this over fifteen years. 我干这行超过十五年了
[42:32] She comes in, disrespects me… 她来了 对我不敬…
[42:34] She don’t mean no disrespect, okay? 她没想要对你不敬 好吗
[42:37] I had a chance to get paid to train year-round. 我有机会赚钱接受全年训练
[42:40] Year-round, okay? That’s all she’s talking about. 全年的 明白吗 这就是她的意思
[42:43] I would hope that you guys could appreciate that. 我希望能得到你们的支持
[42:45] I know what you’re talking about, all right? 我认同你的想法 好吧
[42:46] I could have had that. 我能搞定
[42:49] You know, I had opportunities like maybe you’re going to have. 如果你愿意 我会想办法搞定
[42:55] Now, you want money so you can train year-round? Yeah? 你想要钱去全年训练 对吗
[43:01] I’ll get you money so you can train year-round. 我会帮你搞到钱 你就可以去全年训练
[43:03] – You? – Yeah, I’ll do it. -你行吗 -我会去办
[43:04] – Trust me. – How? -相信我 -怎么弄
[43:05] Hey, trust me, all right? 相信我 好吗
[43:07] Done. 说定了
[43:10] All right? Charlene? Yeah? Everyone? 行吗 夏琳 你觉得呢 大家呢
[43:19] So you put in $200… 你投入200美元
[43:22] Then you get ten other people to put in $200… 再找十个人每人投入200美元
[43:26] And you’ve got your $2000. 这样你就能得到2000美元
[43:34] Everybody give you $200? 每个人给你200美元吗
[43:36] No, not everybody. Just ten of you. 不是每个人 只是你们中的十个
[43:38] Ten lucky ones. 十个幸运者
[43:44] – You’ll rip us off. – No, no. -你要骗我们 -不 不是的
[43:45] – Give you an opportunity. – You give me $200! -就是给你个机会 -那你给我200美元
[43:49] No, you get that from ten other people 不 你把这个机会给其他十个人
[43:51] who you offer the opportunity to. 你从他们手里赚这笔钱
[43:53] Right? You understand? No? 对吗 你懂不懂
[44:00] He thinks you think Cambodian people are stupid. 他觉得你把柬埔寨人都当傻瓜
[44:03] I love Cambodian people! 我爱柬埔寨人
[44:05] I mean, look. Look at Karen. 看看凯伦
[44:09] She’s my girlfriend. She’s beautiful. I love her. 她是我女朋友 她很美 我爱她
[44:11] And Brian. We work on a road crew together. 还有布莱恩 我们是同事
[44:14] Not so much lately. 最近不咋见了
[44:16] Brian, we work on a road crew together. 布莱恩 我们是同事
[44:18] You haven’t been showing up, that’s what I’m saying. 我的意思是很久没见你了
[44:20] This isn’t any kind of Cambodian thing. 这和柬埔寨人没关系
[44:23] White people do this to other white people. 白人之间也常这么干
[44:25] It’s what makes the world go around. 这世界就是这样
[44:27] I don’t think that’s helping. 我觉得那没什么用
[44:28] This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity… 这可是千载难逢的机会…
[44:36] I mean, they didn’t understand. 我是说他们不懂
[44:38] They’re practically on my game… 他们一直看我的比赛…
[44:41] Usually they listen to what I say, 通常都会听我的
[44:43] but they just didn’t understand the opportunity. 但他们不懂得抓住机会
[44:45] I mean, it was awesome. 我是说那机会难得
[44:47] What were we talking about? 我们聊到哪了
[44:48] – Before you fought Sugar Ray. – Right, right, right. -就在你和苏格·雷比赛前 -对 对 对
[44:50] Sugar Ray was too much, too soon. 苏格·雷的故事太多 发生得太快
[44:54] I needed to build up slow. 我得慢慢回忆
[44:57] What’s this movie about again? 这电影是什么主题来着
[44:59] I told you, it’s about crack addiction. 我说过 是关于毒瘾
[45:01] Showing what it really is so kids can see it for real. 让孩子们真实感受到吸毒者的生活
[45:08] Fuck. We’ve got to get Mick’s money. 操 我们得帮小米赚到那笔钱
[45:26] Yeah! That was awesome! 棒极了
[46:14] – Get out of the car! – Oh, shit! -下车 -操
[46:19] Put your hands on the roof! 将双手放在车顶
[46:20] Put your hands on the roof, that’s it! 将双手放在车顶 就这样
[46:22] – Empty your pockets. – Are you a cop? -掏空你的口袋 -你是警察吗
[46:24] Get on the fucking sidewalk, 他妈的滚到人行道上
[46:25] move! Fucking move! Don’t turn around! 走 他妈的走啊 不要回头
[46:27] Don’t turn around! We’ll have to take your vehicle. 不要回头 我们要开走你的车
[46:30] – How am I going to get home? – That’s your problem. -那我怎么回家 -那是你的问题
[46:34] How much we got here? Count it. 我们赚到多少 数一数
[46:40] What the fuck? 他妈的搞毛
[46:42] That’s the guy! 就是那家伙
[46:43] He did it to me and he’s doing it again! 他这样诈过我 他又干上了
[46:44] Get on the ground right now! 马上趴在地上
[47:23] Open the door! I’ve got to get off the fucking street! 开门 他妈的让我进去
[47:28] I’m trying to get off the fucking street! 他妈的快让我进去
[47:50] It’s Dicky. The cops are fucking punching him. 是迪奇 操蛋的条子在打他
[47:52] They’re beating him. He needs help. 他们在揍他 他需要帮忙
[47:56] Stay here. Don’t get up. Stay here. 坐着别动 别起来
[47:59] Listen to him. Stay right here. 听他的 别去
[48:02] Are you fucking kidding me? 他妈的你开玩笑吗
[48:12] Hey what the fuck? Come on. 他妈的这是搞什么
[48:13] Just put him in the car. You don’t need to do that. 把他关车里就行了 你们用不着那样
[48:18] Want to get involved? Now you’re involved. 你也想搅进来吗 现在你也有份了
[48:23] Get out of my brother, or I will kill you. 放开我弟弟 不然我杀了你
[48:25] He’s a fighter. Break his fucking hands 他是拳击手 他妈的打烂他的手
[48:32] I do nothing.I do nothing. 我什么也没干
[48:42] Micky your hand… Your hand… 米奇 你的手…你的手…
[48:50] Separate cars, separate cells. 分开押送 分开关押
[48:53] I don’t want them making up some bullshit defense story. 我可不想让他们串通正当防卫口供
[48:55] Come on, folks, time to go home. Let’s go. 来吧 兄弟们 该回家了 走吧
[49:00] – Hey, Dicky! – What the fuck, man? -迪奇 -搞什么
[49:02] – Dicky! – Jesus Christ. -迪奇 -上帝啊
[49:07] His hands… 他的手…
[49:36] Welcome back, Dicky. That’s 27 arrests. 又见面了 迪奇 进来过27次了啊
[49:48] Ward: One count of disturbing the peace, 沃德: 被控一项扰乱治安
[49:50] released on your own recognizance. 缴纳保证金后予以保释
[49:53] Eklund: Three counts of assault and battery on a police officer, 埃克伦德: 被控三项袭击挑衅警官
[49:57] two counts of resisting arrest, 两项拒捕
[49:59] two counts of larceny from a person, 两项盗窃
[50:01] two counts of impersonating a police officer. 两项冒充警官
[50:03] Bail set at $25,000. 保释金为25000美元
[50:06] Case continued two weeks from today. 案件自今日起两周后继续审理
[50:11] I’m wondering about the File 357. 我想了解一下357号文件
[50:15] I need a copy of the discovery report, as well. 此外请给我卷宗复印件
[50:22] – Mick, you’re going to say it was self-defense, right? – What? -小米 你会说是自卫吧 -什么
[50:25] You’re going to say it was self-defense, right? 你说是自卫 好吗
[50:27] You came outside, you seen them beating on me. 你走出来 你看到他们在打我
[50:29] I didn’t do nothing. 我什么也没干
[50:30] I was just waiting outside like anybody else. 我只是待在外面和其他人一样
[50:31] Mick, I was doing it for you. 小米 我是为了你
[50:33] – You did it for me? – Yes. -为了我吗 -是啊
[50:34] This? Do me a favor. 把我害成这样吗 帮我个忙
[50:35] Don’t do fucking nothing for me no more, okay? 他妈的以后别为我做任何事了 好吗
[50:37] I’m fucking dont lying for you. 我可不会为你撒谎
[50:39] What are you going to do without me, huh? 没有我你要怎么办
[50:41] Huh? This ain’t how it was going to go down. 这事情不该是这样
[50:44] They should have just put me in the car, huh? 他们应该把我直接塞到车里
[50:48] Mick, come on! Mick! 小米 别这样 小米
[51:03] Dicky, hey! What’s up, Dicky? 迪奇 近来如何
[51:08] Hey, that’s the man! 不就是他嘛
[51:13] Hey, you knocked out Sugar Ray! 你可打败了苏格·雷呢
[51:16] Dicky! Dicky! Dicky! 迪奇 迪奇 迪奇
[52:01] Who is it? 谁
[52:09] I don’t want to see you, Micky. 我不想见你 米奇
[52:11] Charlene… 夏琳
[52:13] I can’t take it. 我做不到
[52:15] I’m not going to let you or your family drag me down. 我不想被你或你家人拖累
[52:18] I’m quitting, Charlene, okay? 我不干了 夏琳 好吗
[52:20] I don’t fighting. I don’t need it anymore. 我不打拳击了 我也不要再比赛了
[52:23] – That’s fucking stupid. – What? Why? -这他妈的太蠢了 -什么 为什么
[52:27] Because it’s sad that 因为这太悲哀了
[52:28] you let them take it away from you with their stupid bullshit. 你就这么被他们那愚蠢的一套随意糊弄
[52:33] What else I can do, Charlene? 我还能做什么 夏琳
[52:36] There’s a lot you can do, Micky. 你还有很多事可做 米奇
[52:37] There’s this guy that your dad wants you to meet, 你父亲希望和那人合作
[52:39] you just don’t think you can do it without Dicky. 而你觉得你没了迪奇就不行
[52:42] Charlene… 夏琳
[52:45] – Don’t call. – Come on. -别再找我 -别这样
[52:48] Don’t call me, okay? 别找我了 好吗
[52:59] Hey, Dicky, you hurt bad? 迪奇 你很痛苦吧
[53:03] Poor fucker. 可怜的混球
[53:40] Hey, Micky, bring another bucket, huh? 米奇 把另一个桶拿过来
[53:44] Good. 很好
[53:56] And this Friday, an HBO original documentary. 本周五 HBO原创纪录片为你介绍
[53:59] Right here in Lowell, Mass., the story of Dick Eklund, 马萨诸塞州 洛厄尔的迪克·埃克伦德
[54:02] the once promising boxer who turned criminal. 昔日的拳坛新星 今日的阶下囚
[54:19] Oh, look who it is. 看谁来了
[54:24] That’s… That’s Dicky’s brother. 那是…迪奇的弟弟
[54:25] – Hey, Micky. – Regular. -你好 米奇 -老样子
[54:33] – Hey, what’s up, man? – Look who’s here. -还好吗 伙计 -看谁来了
[54:37] – Good to see you, bro. – How are you doing? -见到你很高兴 兄弟 -你好
[54:40] How you feeling? How’s the hand? 感觉如何 你的手还好吗
[54:42] – Uh, it’s getting there. – Looks better. -差不多好了 -看起来好多了
[54:46] Why don’t you come down to the gym? 你怎么不来体育馆了
[54:47] We’ll work out, if you want. 如果你愿意 我帮你训练
[54:49] You fat fuck, you’re getting big. 你他妈的还真胖 快成猪了
[54:51] Yeah, I know. It’s just… 是啊 我知道 只是…
[54:53] Roofing for my father and spending more time with Kasie. 帮我父亲修修屋顶 多点时间陪陪凯茜
[54:55] By the way, this movie on HBO, man. 顺便 那电影在HBO播了 伙计
[54:58] What are you boys looking at? 你们这帮家伙看什么看
[55:00] The movie’s not about him. It’s about his crazy brother. 那电影拍的是他那疯子哥哥 又不是他
[55:02] I should go. 我得走了
[55:04] – Come back to the gym, Mick. – Bye, Mick. -小米 回体育馆来吧 -再见 小米
[55:07] Don’t go watch that crazy shit on TV. Don’t. 别看那傻逼电影 别看
[55:23] Going to Hollywood… 进军好莱坞喽…
[55:41] Let’s get this started! 好戏开场
[55:56] Lowell was the birthplace 洛厄尔曾是美国
[55:58] of the Industrial Revolution in America. 工业革命的发源地
[56:00] – Oh, that’s… – These people came to find… -那是… -人们前来寻找…
[56:04] I used to live over there. 我以前住那里
[56:05] This town’s got good memories, right? 在这镇上有段美好的回忆
[56:08] – Check it out. – Fuck yeah. -看看 -可不是
[56:09] This house right up this way, the white house… 这边这所房子 那白房子…
[56:12] – Oh, yeah! – First time I got my crack over here. -看到了 -我第一次吸毒就在这
[56:15] Did you ever know they smoke crack at the white house? 你知道他们在”白宫”里也吸毒吗
[56:21] The first time I did crack or whatever, 我第一次干吸毒这档子事
[56:22] I was about twenty-three. 大概是在二十三岁
[56:24] A friend of mine gave me a gram or whatever. 我一哥们给了我一点尝了下
[56:26] Fuck I wish that never happened. 我真他妈希望这没发生过
[56:27] Before that, I’d be doing the silver mittens and stuff. 在那之前 我本想去参加银手套联赛之类
[56:31] I was the only kid. I’d be twelve. I’m shit-faced. 只有我是孩子 当时才12岁 醉得一塌糊涂
[56:35] I’ll tell you how crack was. 我来告诉你吸毒是什么感觉
[56:39] It enters your lungs. When it enters your lungs, 它会进入你的肺 等它进去后
[56:43] – I want to watch Daddy. – Oh, my God. -我想看爸爸 -上帝啊
[56:46] No, sweetie. You go back upstairs. 不行的 亲爱的 回楼上去
[56:48] But I want to watch Daddy on TV. 但我想看电视上的爸爸
[56:50] No, you can’t. You can’t watch Daddy now, all right? 不行 现在你不能看你爸爸 好吗
[56:53] You go back upstairs and go to bed, okay? 你回楼上睡觉 好吗
[56:56] Okay, this is my boy, here. Check it out. 这是我兄弟 来看看
[56:58] What… What can I sell you today? A python? 今天我能卖你什么 一条蟒蛇吗
[57:00] Yeah, check it out, man. 好啊 拿来看看 老兄
[57:03] They’re going to buy me some. 他们会替我买单
[57:07] It’s been a while. I’ll take anything right now. 有一阵子了 现在来什么我都能行
[57:11] Never thought I’d kiss a fucking snake. 从未想过我会去亲条蛇
[57:13] I always dreamed about it, but… 我倒是经常梦到 但…
[57:16] You do a lot of shit when you’re high, right? 你嗑药嗑嗨了啥破事都干过 是吧
[57:21] Heck, yeah. Put it all on the map. 见鬼 是的 让洛厄尔举世瞩目了
[57:24] You knocked Sugar Ray Leonard down, didn’t you say? 你击倒了苏格·雷 你不是说过吗
[57:28] Yeah, he knocked him down, 是的 他击倒了他
[57:30] but I don’t think it was a knockout. 但我觉得那不算击倒
[57:32] I think he slipped. 我觉得他是滑倒的
[57:34] He knocked him down. 他击倒了他
[57:35] – He didn’t slip. – He slipped. -他不是滑倒 -他就是滑倒的
[57:37] – Oh, Jack… – Come on. -杰克… -得了吧
[57:40] That’s a fucking lie! 他妈的骗人
[57:41] They say he’s in trouble with drugs… 他们说他惹上了毒瘾…
[57:43] What are you doing? 你们在干嘛
[57:44] Are you talking shit about the family? 你是不是在诋毁我们家人
[57:46] No, not at all. 没 根本没有
[57:47] Yeah. I heard you say. 我听到你们在说
[57:48] We’re not like that. 我们不喜欢这样
[57:49] This is not what Lowell is all about. 洛厄尔根本不是那么回事
[57:51] I thought he could make a comeback 我原以为他会浪子回头
[57:53] and make us proud, but he didn’t. 成为我们的骄傲 但他没有
[57:55] I don’t know what Dicky was thinking. 我不知道迪奇怎么想
[57:57] Very disappointing. Very disgusting. 让人觉得又讨厌又失望
[57:58] You brought the city of Lowell back thirty years. 你让洛厄尔城倒退三十年
[58:01] We’re not happy. 我们很不满意
[58:02] – Hello? – Jimmy. -你好 -吉米
[58:04] Hey, will you do me a favor? 你能不能帮我个忙
[58:05] Make sure Kasie’s not watching HBO? 别让凯茜看HBO的电影
[58:06] Actually, we were watching it right now, Mick, 其实我们现在正看着 小米
[58:08] but don’t worry about it. I got it… 但不用担心 我会处理…
[58:11] I want her to see it. 我就想让她看看
[58:13] Let her see who her uncle is. 让她看看她叔叔是什么人
[58:14] – What? – Who you are. -什么 -你又是什么人
[58:16] Who I am? What are you talking about? 我是什么人 你说什么呢
[58:18] Kids need to know the truth, Mick. 得让孩子了解真相 小米
[58:20] Laurie, turn it off, please. 萝莉 求你了 快关掉
[58:21] She does not need to see this. 她没必要看这些
[58:23] She doesn’t need to see it. She’s a kid. 她没必要看到 她只是个孩子
[58:26] If you’re on crack, 你要是嗑了药
[58:29] you feel so much lighter. 就会感到飘飘欲仙
[58:32] You know, you feel young. 感到青春焕发
[58:34] And everything is so funny. 所有的东西都那么好笑
[58:35] Everything is just… 所有的东西都…
[58:39] Everything is… It wasn’t funny. 接着所有的东西都不好笑了
[58:48] And then it fades, 接着就没感觉了
[58:48] then you’ve got to get high again. 你会想再爽一下
[58:56] Your part of the movie’s going to end 你那部分电影该结束了
[58:57] with you going to jail. 之后你就去坐牢了
[59:03] We know Dicky. We’re going to take care of him, huh? 我们了解迪奇 我们会照顾他的吧
[59:08] You guys can’t talk to him. 你们不能告诉他
[59:14] Turn that shit off. Turn this off, all right? 关掉那该死的东西 快关掉
[59:17] Turn it off. Will you turn this off? 关掉它 你关不关
[59:19] You don’t turn this off. I’m turning it fucking off. 你不关 那他妈的我来关
[59:26] Hey, that’s my life. That’s my fucking life up there. 那是我的生活 他妈的那可是我的生活
[59:29] – I want to watch this. I don’t care. – I will fuck you up. -我就想看 我无所谓 -去你妈的鬼
[59:31] You fucking want some? Don’t fucking try me. 你他妈的欠揍吗 劝你别惹我
[59:35] I still fucking won it, okay? You fucking want some? 我他妈的可还是狠角色 你是想挨揍吗
[59:39] That’s my son there. You’re laughing at him? 那是我儿子 你敢嘲笑他吗
[59:43] That’s my son, he’s crying, 那是我儿子 他在哭
[59:45] he needs me, and I’m fucking stuck in here? 他需要我 而我他妈的还被困在这
[59:51] Micky, are you watching this? 米奇 你在看吗
[59:54] What are they doing to us? 他们对我们都干了些什么
[59:58] I don’t know what to tell you. 我不知道怎么和你说
[1:00:01] You’re pretending like you don’t know what’s going on. 这些年来你都假装视而不见
[1:00:02] He’s been doing this for years. 他这样都好几年了
[1:00:06] Yeah, I know it’s horrible, Mom. But… 我知道这很可怕 但是妈…
[1:00:13] What do you think? 你又怎么看
[1:00:15] You think they set him up? 你觉得是他们陷害他的吗
[1:00:16] Mom, what do you think he was doing? 妈 你觉得他都在干嘛
[1:00:18] You know, they gave him money, 是他们给他钱
[1:00:20] gave him drugs for the movie, right? 给他毒品在电影里抽 是吧
[1:00:25] Micky? 米奇
[1:02:46] – You got a new bag, huh? – Yup. -换了新沙袋吗 -对
[1:02:49] – New bracket, too? – Yup. -还有新的支架 -对
[1:02:51] – What happened to the peanut? – Don’t know. -这沙包怎么回事 -不知道
[1:02:55] Like a beach ball. 像个沙滩球
[1:04:22] Good job. 不错
[1:04:24] – Mick, Sal Lanano. – Hey, Mick. How you doing? -小米 这是萨尔·拉纳诺 -小米 最近好吗
[1:04:28] You own the cab company. Good businessman, right? 你是个出租车公司的老板吧
[1:04:30] He’s very organized. 他做生意很有一套
[1:04:31] – How’s the hand? – It’s good, you know? -手怎样了 -还行 挺好
[1:04:33] It’s getting better. Stronger. 好多了 能用上力了
[1:04:36] You know, I made a few calls already. 我之前打了几通电话
[1:04:38] I just talked to Buddy Tags. 我和布迪·泰格谈过了
[1:04:39] He said he can set up something local. 他说能给安排几场地区赛
[1:04:42] You know, something to start back with. 也可以说是 复出赛
[1:04:44] – Get your confidence back. – That’s it. -让你重拾信心 -没错
[1:04:45] You’ve got to get your confidence back. 你得重整旗鼓
[1:04:47] That’s all. 就这意思
[1:04:50] Your dad wants Sal to manage you, 你爸想让萨尔做你的经纪人
[1:04:52] And he wants me to train you, 让我做教练
[1:04:54] But he’ll only do it on one condition. 但有一个条件
[1:04:59] – No crazy time nonsense. – That’s how it’s got to be. -不能再迁就那帮疯子 -没错
[1:05:03] – No Dicky, no Alice. – No Dicky, no Alice. -没有迪奇和爱丽丝 -没有迪奇和爱丽丝
[1:05:07] I get it. I get it. I’m good. I understand. 我懂 我懂 我都明白
[1:05:09] Look, I appreciate the opportunity. 我很珍惜这次机会
[1:05:10] Can’t take the bullshit, Mick. No offense, George. 受不了那鬼扯的一套了 小米 无意冒犯 乔治
[1:05:13] None taken. I mean, 没关系 我是说
[1:05:15] I’m going to be the one that gets his balls cut off anyway. 我去摆平他 大不了把他骟了
[1:05:19] Yeah, you laugh. 你们就笑吧
[1:05:21] – You traitor! – What are you doing? -你个叛徒 -你这是干什么
[1:05:26] What the hell’s the matter with you? 你这又犯的什么神经病
[1:05:28] Come on! 我的天
[1:05:30] Did that hurt? I hope it hurt! 疼吗 疼死你才好
[1:05:32] – Sal Lanano is a good man! – A good man? -萨尔·拉纳诺是个好人 -好人?
[1:05:34] – He’s a legitimate businessman! For Christ sake. – Legitimate businessman? -人家是正经的生意人 -正经的生意人?
[1:05:38] – What? – Oh, my God, you know what that sounds like? -怎么了 -我的老天 知道那听上去像什么吗
[1:05:40] – He’s a crook, George! – He owns a taxicab company! -他丫是个骗子 乔治 -他是出租车公司的老板
[1:05:43] – He’s organized! – Oh, my God, he’s a cab driver. -手底下有很多人 -天哪 他是个开出租的
[1:05:45] – He knows everything about boxing, right? – Yes. -他对拳击这行了如指掌吧 -没错
[1:05:47] I don’t think so! 放你娘的屁
[1:05:48] I think he’s going to steal your son’s money and rob him blind! 他是想把你儿子的钱一个子儿不剩全骗走
[1:05:52] Why would you think that? Why would you even think that? 你怎么能这么想 你为什么非要这么想
[1:05:54] – Why can’t you trust anybody? – I know people. -你就是不肯信任任何人 -我把人都看透了
[1:05:57] I know, George. You think I don’t know anything. But I know people. 乔治 我知道你嫌我没见识 可我了解人的心理
[1:06:00] I know you know things… 你可真是通情达理…
[1:06:01] And that Sal Lanana banana fucking thing… 那什么萨尔·拉那那还是拉粑粑的
[1:06:04] We don’t need that in our lives! 我们不需要他
[1:06:05] We haven’t made one dollar with these kids. 孩子们跟着你根本赚不着钱
[1:06:07] You betrayed me. You betrayed me. 你背叛了我 你背叛我
[1:06:09] Oh, bullshit, I betrayed you. 我操 我背叛你个妹
[1:06:10] – You’re always have to say… – He’s a fucking crook! -总这么说有意思吗… -他是个大骗子
[1:06:13] What’s Micky supposed to do? Dicky’s in jail. 你想让米奇怎么办 迪奇还在监狱里
[1:06:16] We’re not talking about his trainer, sweetheart. 我们没说教练的事 宝贝
[1:06:19] We’re talking about his manager, that’s me! 我们在说谁该当经纪人 是你娘我
[1:06:22] Yeah, but Mom, maybe Micky should try something different… 没错 可是妈 也许米奇该尝试些改变…
[1:06:24] What are you doing, opening your mouth in my kitchen? 你是吃哪碗饭的 敢跟我在这顶嘴
[1:06:26] You owe me $200. 你还欠我200块呢
[1:06:28] I said I was going to pay you next week. 我说了下周给你
[1:06:30] I don’t want another word out of you. 你给我闭上你的嘴
[1:06:32] That was last month you told me two weeks. 你上个月就和我这么说
[1:06:34] Do you take sides against me in my own house? You owe me money? 你吃我的 住我的 欠我的钱 还胳膊肘往外拐
[1:06:37] Mom’s been great to Micky, Sherri. 妈妈才是对米奇最好的 雪莉
[1:06:39] Really, who’s going to look after Micky better than his own mother? 没错 谁能比妈妈更会照顾自己的儿子
[1:06:42] It’s that fucking girl, Charlene. 都是夏琳那婊子惹的祸
[1:06:44] We’ve got to get rid of her, Mom. 我们得去除掉她 妈妈
[1:06:45] We’ve got to get rid of her. 得去除掉她
[1:06:46] It’s that girl, Charlene. She’s got to go. 都是夏琳闹的 她得滚蛋
[1:06:48] You’re going to get Charlene involved in this? 你们要把夏琳搅进来吗
[1:06:50] Is that what you’re all telling me? 你们是这意思吗
[1:06:52] – Huh? – I know where she lives. -是吗 -我知道她住哪
[1:06:53] What are you picking on her for? 你们找她去干什么
[1:06:55] She lives in that yellow house on Steven Street. 她就住斯蒂文街的一栋黄色的楼里
[1:06:56] Yeah, the puke yellow. 没错 屎黄色的
[1:06:58] I’m going to talk to Micky. Sort this out for myself. 我得跟米奇谈谈 我得亲自摆平这事
[1:07:01] – Yeah, sure. You go handle it with your vigilantes. – Go. -没错 带着你的城管大队去吧 -咱们走
[1:07:06] This is wrong, Alice! 你大错特错了 爱丽丝
[1:07:14] – I got it. – Get out of my way! Get in the car. -我来开 -都别挡道 快上车
[1:07:21] Get in the car. 快上来
[1:07:46] Micky, are you in there? 米奇 你在里面吗
[1:07:47] Up in there on the second floor. 就在二楼
[1:07:49] Micky! 米奇
[1:07:51] Where the hell are you, huh? 你在哪呢
[1:07:53] Are you up there? Come on down. 你在楼上吗 快下来
[1:07:55] Where are you? 你在哪
[1:07:58] Holy shit, Micky. Your mother and your sisters are here. 天哪 米奇 你妈带着你的姐妹团来了
[1:08:00] No, no. Do not go out there, please. 不 不 别出去 求你了
[1:08:04] No, I’m not hiding from your crazy fucking family. 不 我干嘛要躲着这些疯婆子
[1:08:20] Well, well, well. Look at this. 哎呦喂 瞧瞧
[1:08:22] Look at what? 瞧什么
[1:08:24] Why are you hiding from us, Micky? 为什么躲着我们 米奇
[1:08:27] – He’s not hiding. – I wasn’t talking to you. -他没有 -谁跟你说话了
[1:08:29] I was talking to my son. 我跟我儿子说话呢
[1:08:30] – What are you doing next to her? – I’m right here. -你站她后边干嘛 -我就在这呀
[1:08:33] I ain’t hiding from nobody, Alice. 我谁都没躲 爱丽丝
[1:08:34] Well you’re not helping yourself with your father’s scumbag friend, Lanano. 你和你爸那混账朋友拉纳诺一起没前途
[1:08:38] What are you going to do? Turn your back on Dicky next, huh? 然后你想干嘛 把迪奇扔在一边吗
[1:08:42] All we ever wanted for you was to be world champion. 我们只是想帮你成为世界冠军
[1:08:45] Micky’s a grown man. He can think for himself. 米奇不是小孩子了 他能为自己做主
[1:08:48] – Shut your mouth. – Skank! -闭你丫的嘴 -妖妇
[1:08:50] Don’t call me skank. 别再叫我妖妇
[1:08:52] I’ll rip that nasty hair right out of your fucking head. 小心我拔秃你的头发
[1:08:54] I’m his mother and his manager. 我是他的妈妈 也是他的经纪人
[1:08:56] You’re not my manager anymore. 你不再是我的经纪人了
[1:08:58] And I’m not waiting for Dicky, okay? I’m not getting any younger. 我也不会等迪奇出狱 我耗不起这时间了
[1:09:01] – Who’s going to look after you, sweetheart? – How about me? -那谁来照顾你呢 亲爱的 -我自己呀
[1:09:04] I know you don’t understand it but I had nine kids, 我知道你不会懂 我有九个孩子
[1:09:07] and I love every one of you the same. 你们每一个都是我的心头肉
[1:09:09] You’ve got a funny way of showing it, letting him get beat up, 让他挨打 让他的手受伤 如果这就是你的爱
[1:09:11] – letting him get his hand broken. – Bastard. – You’re crazy. -那他受不起 -臭婊子 -你疯了
[1:09:14] – Bastard. – What did I just say to you? -臭婊子 -忘了我刚才说什么吗
[1:09:27] Let her go. 放开她
[1:09:31] Fuck you! 操你妈
[1:09:32] Fuck! 操
[1:09:34] Get the fuck out of here! Now! 都给我滚 快
[1:09:36] – Fuck you, Charlene! – Micky. -去死吧 夏琳 -米奇
[1:09:38] – Skank! – I want them the fuck out of here. -妖妇 -有本事出来呀
[1:09:40] – You’re fucking dead. – Fucking bitch! -你死定了 -贱人
[1:09:44] Gail! Oh, my God. What did she do to your nose? 盖尔 天哪 你鼻子怎么了
[1:09:49] Let’s get the hell out of here. 咱们撤
[1:09:56] What’s happening to everybody? I don’t understand, sweetheart. 这到底是怎么了 宝贝们 我不明白
[1:10:03] 沃德对阵赫尔南德兹 新罕布什尔州 汉普顿沙滩娱乐场
[1:10:46] Why do you think I spell my name with an “E”? Because I don’t. 我的名字里多拼了个E
[1:10:50] – “No E” Micky Ward. – Hey, somebody push that button. -米奇·沃德 不是”米基” -没人按电梯吗
[1:10:50] “爱尔兰人” 米奇·沃德
[1:10:55] – Where are we going? – To the ring. -咱们去哪 -去拳击场
[1:10:56] The ring’s across the street. 在马路对面
[1:10:57] – The ring’s across the street? – Yeah. -拳击场在马路对面? -是
[1:10:59] Smaller venue. They’ve got no dressing rooms over there. 是个小场地 那没更衣室
[1:11:02] It’s a starter, Micky. Just a starter. 这是你首场比赛 米奇 慢慢来
[1:11:08] Hey. 你好
[1:11:11] Good luck. 好运
[1:11:27] Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! 太棒了 太棒了
[1:12:57] Visit for Dick Eklund. 迪克·埃克伦德 有人探视
[1:12:59] Dicky! 迪奇
[1:13:04] Heard you won a bunch of fights, Mick. That’s good. 听说你赢了好几场比赛 小米 真不错
[1:13:09] I know you know what I’m doing. 我知道你知道我在干什么
[1:13:10] I’m sure Alice and everybody else told you. 爱丽丝什么的肯定都告诉你了
[1:13:13] I just wanted to tell you to your face myself. 我只想当面跟你说
[1:13:16] I’ve got a new manager and Mickey O’Keefe’s my trainer now. 我有了新的经纪人 麦基·奥基夫现在是我教练
[1:13:20] It’s going good. 一切都很好
[1:13:22] Yeah. They’ve got you fighting Alfonso Sanchez. 是呀 他们说你下场对阿尔方索·桑切斯
[1:13:25] – On HBO. – Bet you’re proud of that. -HBO台会转播 -觉得挺自豪吧
[1:13:27] – Fucking right. – HBO is the best at the Mexican fight. Wake up. -当然了 -HBO就善于靠墨西哥式拳击捞钱 醒醒吧
[1:13:31] I didn’t think they were going to be invested in me. 我没想到他们会在我身上下那么大本钱
[1:13:34] – I’ve got a shot. I’m going to take it. – Wake up. -我的机会来了 我得抓住它 -别做梦了
[1:13:37] They don’t care if it kills you. 他们才不管你死活
[1:13:39] Mike Toma did it. He’s using you. 肯定是迈克·托马 他在利用你
[1:13:42] Like a stepping stone for Sanchez. 让桑切斯踩着你往上爬
[1:13:46] – Why don’t you see? – Oh, I see. -你怎么就不明白 -我明白
[1:13:49] How could I stand a chance without the great 没有伟大的迪克·埃克伦德在场边指导
[1:13:51] Dick Eklund in my corner, right? 我怎么可能赢呢 对吧
[1:13:52] You didn’t give a fuck if I got killed by Mungin, 当初就算我被穆金打死了 你也无动于衷吧
[1:13:55] now, all of the sudden, 如今你倒善心大发了
[1:13:56] you’re worried Sanchez is going to hurt me? 担心桑切斯会伤着我
[1:13:57] Why? 为什么
[1:13:58] Come on, Dick. Because you’re stuck 坦白点吧 迪克 就因为你现在
[1:14:00] in here and can’t be the center of attention no more? 身陷大狱而不再是瞩目的焦点
[1:14:02] – You need it that bad? – It’s a Mexican fight. -你就那么想出名吗 -这可是墨西哥式拳击
[1:14:04] He fights you, hits like a fucking mule, all right? 那老墨发起狠来就像头野驴 你知道吗
[1:14:07] Fifteen counts undefeated. You crazy? 15次连胜 你是真傻假傻?
[1:14:09] And that taxicab idiot, Lanano? He went right for it. 那个开出租的白痴拉纳诺 他巴不得你死
[1:14:12] He’s a paper gangster. He’s using you to steal money. 他就是个纸老虎 利用你偷钱
[1:14:15] Why can’t you just shut up and be happy for me? 你为什么就不能闭上嘴为我高兴会
[1:14:18] I’ve spent the last ten years 过去十年 我一直荒废在你和爱丽丝
[1:14:19] of my life in bad fights set up by you and Alice. 给我安排的坑爹的比赛中
[1:14:21] I’ve finally got a good thing going for me, 如今我终于熬出点成绩
[1:14:23] and you can’t be fucking happy for me? Why? 你就不为我感到一丁点的欣慰吗 为什么
[1:14:27] What’s your plan? How are you going to fight Sanchez? 你有什么战术 你想怎么对付桑切斯
[1:14:29] I ain’t going to talk about that. 我不想谈这个
[1:14:31] What’s your plan? 你的战术是什么
[1:14:33] – I’m not here to talk about that. – Bullshit. Yes you are. -我不是来谈这个 -放屁 你就是
[1:14:38] You watch the fight and you’ll see the plan. 你到时候看比赛就知道了
[1:14:40] I can’t watch it. They don’t let us. 我看不了 他们不让看
[1:14:42] It’s too fucking violent, you know? 说那太你妈暴力 明白吗
[1:14:43] Two minutes, Dicky. 还有两分钟 迪奇
[1:14:45] – They let us watch a stupid documentary about crack, – Dicky. -他们给我们放什么傻逼吸毒纪录片 -迪奇
[1:14:48] but I can’t watch my own brother fighting. 却不让我看亲弟弟的拳击赛
[1:14:51] Hey, Mick. What is it? 说呀 小米 你想怎么打
[1:14:55] You scared? You embarrassed because you don’t even have a plan? 你害怕了 你想不出战术所以无地自容?
[1:14:57] I’m your brother. Just tell me. 我是你哥哥 告诉我
[1:15:00] You’re going to shit on it no matter what I say. 不论我说什么你都会嘲笑我
[1:15:02] I’m not going to shit on it. Just tell me. 怎么会呢 跟我说说
[1:15:07] Go toe-to-toe, overhand right in middle rounds. 步步紧逼 中间回合开始右下击拳
[1:15:09] He’s weak against overhand right. 那是他软肋
[1:15:12] – Who came up with that? Fatty fuck O’Keefe? – Fuck you, Dicky. -谁出的这主意 胖子奥基夫吗 -操你妈 迪奇
[1:15:16] You’ve got to run against this guy. Let him burn himself out. 他出击 你就躲 拖着他 直到他丧失斗志
[1:15:19] Take it to the body, right? Get inside, switch stances 贴紧他 懂吗 到他内侧去 注意脚下移动
[1:15:22] like you’re going to work his right. Hit him on the left. 用假动作恍他 声东击西
[1:15:25] You ain’t me. Okay, you can’t be me. 你不是我 你也不可能成为我
[1:15:27] You had a hard enough time being you when you had your fucking chance, 就因为你以前都是按你的意愿行事
[1:15:30] and that’s why you’re in here, all right? 所以你才沦落到大狱里 好吧
[1:15:32] I’ll fight Sanchez the way I fight. 我要用我自己的方式击败桑切斯
[1:15:33] I’m talking about the way you fight, you moron! 我就是在说你的方式 你个傻瓜
[1:15:37] – You know I’m right. He knows I’m right. – All right. -你知道我是对的 他知道 -是呀
[1:15:41] 桑切斯对阵沃德 拉斯维加斯 托马斯&麦克体育中心
[1:15:44] Blow to the right. 打右路
[1:15:48] Ward just in. 29 wins, 7 losses so far. 沃德入场 目前战绩 29胜 7负
[1:15:53] Twenty KOs. 20次击倒对手
[1:15:55] He’s been a little better since he refocused himself on the sport, 刚J·B也指出 他自从回归拳坛后
[1:15:58] as J.B. pointed out. 表现一直不错
[1:16:05] Now here’s Ward’s opponent, Alfonso Sanchez, 现在登场的是沃德的对手 来自墨西哥蒂华纳的
[1:16:08] out of Tijuana, Mexico. See the record, 16 wins, 15 KOs, 阿尔方索·桑切斯 战绩 16胜 15次击倒对手
[1:16:13] 8 first-round KOs. 其中8次在第一局内击倒
[1:16:15] There’s Mike Toma, the promoter of the fight, 这位是迈克·托马 此次比赛的发起人
[1:16:17] who has a lot invested in Sanchez. 他在桑切斯身上投入不小
[1:16:19] He says that Sanchez is one of the most talented young prospects in the sport of boxing. 称桑切斯是拳击界最有潜力的新星之一
[1:16:34] This is really one of the saddest kinds of fights in boxing. 这可算是拳击史上最糟糕的比赛之一了
[1:16:40] Micky Ward is 31 years old. He’s here because he needs the money. 米奇·沃德已经31岁了 他出来比赛就为了养家糊口
[1:16:44] He’s taking a beating. 他正在挨打
[1:16:45] My point is that he doesn’t really have to sit here and take this beating. 他真没必要在这挨拳头
[1:16:48] – He can do something about it. – Which is what? Have his corner throw in the towel? -他该做些什么 -比如说? 让教练扔毛巾?
[1:16:52] Or fight back. 或是回击
[1:16:57] You can see his power. Every time he hits Ward, he backs him up. 你可以看到他的力量 沃德被他打得步步后退
[1:17:03] Unless the referee thinks he can’t… 除非裁判认为他撑不住了…
[1:17:05] The referee should just stop this fight. 裁判该停止比赛
[1:17:07] We know that Micky doesn’t want to be here. 米奇肯定不想再继续下去了
[1:17:09] No, he’s fighting scared, Dick. 不 他打得畏首畏尾 迪克
[1:17:13] Running away, not hitting back. 一直躲闪 不回击
[1:17:15] Oh, Jesus. He’s going to get hurt. 天哪 这下肯定伤得不轻
[1:17:19] Doing the same old shit. 接着这么找死吧
[1:17:20] Never seen such an embarrassing performance. 从没看过这么惨的比赛
[1:17:23] He’s doing what I told him, Mom. He’s doing what I told him. 是我告诉他那么做的 妈妈 他在按我说的做
[1:17:25] Don’t worry about it. He’s doing what I told him. 别担心 是我教他那样的
[1:17:27] Micky Ward showing nothing but… 米奇·沃德只得…
[1:17:30] What are you running around for? Stop running around. 你总躲什么 别再抱头乱窜了
[1:17:32] Shut the fuck up, Sal. Shut the fuck up! 闭你娘的嘴 萨尔 别说了
[1:17:35] I don’t know what you’re doing, Micky. 我不知道你在干什么 米奇
[1:17:37] You want to fucking tell me? 想谈谈吗
[1:17:38] Because I don’t know what you’re doing. 我真不知道你想干什么
[1:17:40] We’d have lost all five rounds. 我们已经输了五局了
[1:17:41] Is that what you want? 这就是你想要的吗
[1:17:43] This is dreadful, dreadful stuff. 这太可怕了 太可怕了
[1:17:45] You’ve got to show me something soon, Mick 一会告诉我是否还要继续 小米
[1:17:46] or I’m going to stop the fight. 否则我要终止比赛了
[1:17:47] They’re going to stop the fight, Micky. 他们要终止比赛了 米奇
[1:17:49] He’s got to go inside, Mom. 他是要贴进去 妈妈
[1:17:50] He’s got to take it to the body. He’s got it. 他要贴到对方身上 他懂的
[1:17:53] Don’t stop the fight. Don’t stop it. 不许终止比赛 用不着终止
[1:17:56] You’ve got to do something, baby. You’ve got to do something. 你得做点什么 宝贝 做点什么
[1:17:59] Try what we talked about, Micky. 试着按我说的做 米奇
[1:18:01] We had a plan, and you’re not doing it. 记得咱的战术吗 可你偏不照做
[1:18:03] Let’s go. 去吧
[1:18:04] All right, Micky. You’ve lost the first five rounds, 米奇 你已经输了前五回合
[1:18:07] what’s the next strategy going to be? 下一回合还会如此悲剧吗
[1:18:09] Double right hand by Sanchez, then a triple left hook. 桑切斯两记右直拳 三记左勾拳
[1:18:13] Couple of the left hooks landed flush on the cheek of Micky Ward. 拳头如雨点般打在米奇·沃德脸上
[1:18:17] Ward tying Sanchez up. 沃德紧紧贴住桑切斯
[1:18:19] Very curious performance by Micky Ward. 米奇·沃德的表现十分奇怪
[1:18:22] Ward seems to be trying to land 沃德貌似想要用一记重拳
[1:18:24] one big shot to either change Sanchez’s mind… 警告桑切斯自己不是好惹的…
[1:18:28] And he’s beginning to open up, 他双臂的防御开始松懈
[1:18:29] taking advantage of opportunities to get close to Ward 他想趁机靠近沃德
[1:18:32] and throw against a fighter 挥拳猛击这个
[1:18:34] who is not defending himself by punching. 并不出拳进行自卫的拳击手
[1:18:38] Sanchez is going to try to end this fight. 桑切斯想要终结这场比赛
[1:18:47] What are you doing? Come on. 你干什么呢 加油
[1:18:51] Come on! 加油
[1:18:52] He’s down on an uppercut. 他被一记上钩拳击倒了
[1:18:58] Nicely thrown left uppercut inside. 一记精准的左勾拳直击要害
[1:19:00] Very good. And right after Ward threw a pretty good right hand. 很精彩 沃德刚挥出一记很不错的右拳
[1:19:05] Mick, you all right? 小米 你还好吗
[1:19:08] This is a fight that should be stopped. 这场比赛不该再进行下去了
[1:19:11] Come on, head, body, head. 加油 头部 身体 头部连击
[1:19:15] – This is not professional. – That’s exactly what I’m saying. -这根本不是专业竞技 -我就是这意思
[1:19:20] I sure wish they paid me to watch this. 给钱我也不愿意看这样的比赛
[1:19:23] Come on, Mick! Head, body, head. 加油 小米 头部 身体 头部连击
[1:19:27] That was a good body shot by Ward. 沃德作出了一记漂亮的身体攻击
[1:19:30] – Maybe he’ll turn it around. – I’m talking about his body shot. -或许他要展开反击 -我说的是他的身体攻击
[1:19:35] Sanchez dropped by that shot! Oh, my God! 桑切斯被那拳击倒了 噢 天啊
[1:19:37] What a punch! 这拳太漂亮了
[1:19:39] The most unlikely knockout you have ever seen! 这是你所见过的最不可思议的击倒
[1:19:42] That is a kidney shot. 那是一记肾击
[1:19:44] The kind of kidney shot that’s not as severe… 这种肾击并没有那么猛烈
[1:19:49] I still don’t believe what I just saw! 我还是没法相信刚才看到的那一幕
[1:19:53] Micky! Micky! Micky! 米奇 米奇 米奇
[1:19:57] Micky won! 米奇赢了
[1:20:00] Now did Micky Ward just make 现在看来 米奇·沃德似乎用他那
[1:20:02] idiots of us all with a spectacular piece of strategy? 卓越不群的拳击战术把我们都给耍了
[1:20:05] – Take another look. – Amazing. -再看一遍 -太惊人了
[1:20:08] A big win in the career of 这真是来自洛厄尔的米奇·沃德
[1:20:09] Micky Ward of Lowell, Mass. 拳击生涯中一次至关重要的胜利
[1:20:10] Unbelievable defeat at the hands of Micky Ward, 米奇·沃德的双拳创造了一次令人难以置信的胜利
[1:20:13] who had all but given 他在比赛中
[1:20:15] away the first half dozen rounds in the bout. 居然直接放弃了前六轮
[1:20:18] I think what Micky did was he 我想米奇的这种打法是因为
[1:20:19] recognized that he’d hurt the guy with the body shot. 他认准了他的身体攻击会收到奇效
[1:20:22] Micky’s a better fighter than 米奇这名选手的打法
[1:20:23] that to not be running from that guy like that. 比仅仅一味硬拼要强的多
[1:20:25] Theater of the unexpected. 大逆转
[1:20:27] Hey, you never know what can happen, right? 你永远不知道会发生什么 对吧
[1:20:30] Never give up in this game, right? Never give up. 在拳击场上决不能放弃 对吧 决不能放弃
[1:20:32] You can’t make it up, folks. 千真万确 朋友们
[1:20:34] You know what Micky just said? 你们知道米奇刚才说了什么吗
[1:20:35] He said you can’t give up in this game. 他说在拳击场上 你决不能放弃
[1:20:37] Well maybe Micky Ward heard me say he should stop this fight, 可能米奇当时听到我说他该停止这场比赛
[1:20:41] – and he went out and stopped it. – Yeah. -于是他站出来阻止了 -没错
[1:20:44] I can’t believe it. 我真不敢相信
[1:20:46] I’m looking over and I’m 我在下面看着
[1:20:47] thinking to myself like they were thinking: 我跟他们一样 心里想着
[1:20:49] This thing is over. 这比赛完了
[1:20:50] But I tell you what. Even look at the commentators. 可我告诉你 甚至是那些解说
[1:20:52] They started to take their 在击倒倒数结束之前
[1:20:53] headsets off before he was even counted out. 他们都把耳机摘下来了
[1:20:56] – They just wanted to get out of there. – Mick. Mick… -他们都想走了 -小米
[1:20:58] I just spoke to Mike Toma again 我刚又跟迈克·托马谈了谈
[1:20:59] and he just told me something very interesting. 他跟我说了些很有意思的事
[1:21:01] He just told me, had Sanchez won tonight, 他刚告诉我 要是桑切斯今晚赢了
[1:21:04] he would have gotten the title shot. 他就能参加拳王争霸赛
[1:21:06] – Holy Christ, that’s beautiful. – Why? Why is that beautiful? -老天啊 那太棒了 -怎么了 这有什么棒
[1:21:09] – A title shot. – Micky gets the shot. -拳王争霸赛 -这下米奇能参加了
[1:21:14] Are you sure about that? 你确定吗
[1:21:15] You’ve got to be very clear about this, 你得把这事弄清楚了
[1:21:17] – because this is my kid’s future. – I just spoke to the guy. -这可关系到我儿子的将来 -我刚跟那人谈过
[1:21:19] – Mike, come here. Look, tell these guys. – Hey. Congratulations. -迈克 来 告诉他们 -恭喜
[1:21:22] – Thank you. – Not a stepping stone anymore. -谢谢 -再也不是垫脚石了
[1:21:24] I always knew you had the talent. That was a hell of a strategy, 我就知道你有这种天分 多么伟大的战术
[1:21:27] wearing him down like that and taking it to the body. 不断消耗他的体能 然后一记身体攻击终结
[1:21:29] Thirty years in the business, 我在这行干了三十年
[1:21:31] I’ve never seen a knockout like that. 还从没见过这样的击倒
[1:21:32] Larry Merchant was writing your 评论员莫什特都在准备给你写讣告了
[1:21:33] obituary and Sanchez drops like he was shot with a gun. 然而桑切斯像吃了枪子一样倒了下来
[1:21:36] Where did you get that? 你从哪儿学的这招
[1:21:37] That’s the first thing my brother taught me. 那是我哥哥教我的第一课
[1:21:39] Tap them to the head, dig into the body. 敲打他们的头 再猛捣他们的身体
[1:21:40] – That’s a hell of a body shot. – Thank you. -真是一记漂亮的身体攻击 -谢谢
[1:21:42] You ready for a title shot? 准备好参加拳王争霸赛了吗
[1:21:44] – Yes! – Yes! -准备好了 -准备好了
[1:21:47] That’s what I was talking about. 我刚说的就是这个
[1:21:48] He’s ready. You’re ready, aren’t you? 他准备好了 你准备好了 对吧
[1:21:50] Shea Neary in London for the title! 伦敦的拳王谢伊·奈里
[1:21:54] Are you kidding me? We’ve got some celebrating to do. 你说真的吗 我们得庆祝一下
[1:21:56] – Yeah, I think so. – Thank you so much. -没错 我也这么想 -太感谢你了
[1:21:58] You’re going to have a great champion, my boy. 你将会成为伟大的拳王 孩子
[1:22:03] It’s what your brother would have always wanted. 那是你哥哥的梦想
[1:22:05] He’s not even going to be there. 他甚至没法到场
[1:22:33] – Hey! – Daddy! -嘿 -爸爸
[1:22:36] – Hey there, buddy. – Daddy, Daddy! -嘿 小伙子 -爸爸 爸爸
[1:22:39] Good to see you! Oh! 见到你真好
[1:22:43] That’s a good hug! That’s a good hug! Oh yeah! 抱得好 抱得好
[1:22:47] – Sweetheart! – Hi, Mom. -宝贝 -妈妈
[1:22:49] Oh, you look so good. 你看起来真好
[1:22:52] Oh, my God. 天啊
[1:23:02] – You have clean teeth. – I do! Look at my teeth! -你的牙真干净 -是吧 看我这口牙
[1:23:05] I got new teeth. Everything. 我换了新牙 都是新的
[1:23:07] How do you think I look? 你觉得我看起来怎么样
[1:23:09] – Good. – Yeah? -很好 -是吗
[1:23:21] – Are you going to carry me? – No. -你要带上我吗 -不
[1:23:24] And more cake. Ice cream… 还有蛋糕 冰淇淋
[1:23:27] – Ice cream with cake. – Ice cream with cake and cake and cake. -冰淇淋加蛋糕 -冰淇淋加蛋糕蛋糕蛋糕
[1:23:31] Ice cream, cake and cake. Ice cream, cake and cake. 冰淇淋蛋糕蛋糕 冰淇淋蛋糕蛋糕
[1:23:35] Quacker! 呱呱
[1:23:42] Mom. 妈
[1:23:56] – They gave you some new teeth, huh? – Yeah. -他们给你换了新牙 -是啊
[1:24:03] Hey, George. They let you out of the house now? 乔治 你怎么出来了
[1:24:07] Run him out of the house, Mom? 把他放出来了吗 妈
[1:24:08] Hey, look. I want you to meet Sal Lanano. 听着 来认识一下萨尔·拉纳诺
[1:24:17] How you doing, Dicky? 你好吗 迪奇
[1:24:21] Let’s spar, huh? 咱们训练吧 好吗
[1:24:31] Hi, Charlene. 你好 夏琳
[1:24:58] – Welcome back! – Shh! It’s supposed to be a surprise! -欢迎回来 -嘘 得给他个惊喜
[1:25:01] I’m running late. 我要迟到了
[1:25:06] Mick, I can’t even tell you. 小米 我简直难以形容
[1:25:07] Being back in this smelly-ass locker room… 重新回到这间难闻的更衣室
[1:25:09] Getting back with you is what got me through. 经历了这一切 终于能回来跟你一起
[1:25:12] You look good. Your eyes are clear. 你看起来不错 眼睛更清澈了
[1:25:18] Alice says prison might have been the best thing for me. 爱丽丝说入狱对我来说或许是件好事
[1:25:20] It got me clean. Got me clear up here. 让我更纯净了 把我这里洗干净了
[1:25:25] It’s a beautiful thing, Dick. 那真好 迪克
[1:25:29] I’ve got to talk to you about something. 我得跟你说件事
[1:25:35] The old locker, huh? 还是那个老柜子
[1:25:40] I made a promise to them I wouldn’t work with you again. 我跟他们保证不再跟你一起干了
[1:25:53] I had to, after everything that happened. I’m sorry. 我只能这样 发生了那么多事 对不起
[1:26:02] You sticking to that? 你说真的吗
[1:26:06] I’m glad you’re back. 我很高兴你回来了
[1:26:08] You look good. 你看起来很好
[1:26:11] I don’t know what else to say. 我不知道还能说些什么
[1:26:20] – Mick, you fucking kidding me? – No, I’m not. -小米 你他妈开玩笑吧 -没有
[1:26:28] – Hey, Micky. – Micky, come on in. -米奇 -米奇 过来
[1:26:31] You’re too loud. You’ve got to do this at home, please. 你们太吵了 还是省着回家庆祝吧 拜托
[1:26:35] – What are you talking about? – Mom, please. -你说什么呢 -妈 拜托
[1:26:39] All right, girls. Let’s pack it up. 好吧 姑娘们 咱们收起来
[1:27:08] – Why? – Let’s get it put away. -为什么 -把它收起来
[1:27:09] If that’s what Micky wants, we’re going to put it away. 要是米奇想这样 我们就收起来
[1:27:13] – There’s your brother. – Dicky! -哥哥来了 -迪奇
[1:27:17] Hey there. Hey there. 大家好 大家好
[1:27:23] It’s nice. It’s nice. 真好 真不错
[1:27:26] – Been working on it for two weeks. – Hey, Sherri, come on. Stop. -我们花了两个星期 -雪莉 别哭了
[1:27:29] All right, girls, come on. Let’s go home. 好吧 姑娘们 来吧 咱们回家
[1:27:31] It’s not the time to do this, obviously. 显然 现在不适合弄这个
[1:27:38] – What’s going on? – We ain’t going to work together. -怎么了 -我们不能一起干了
[1:27:42] They don’t want me to work with him. 他们不想让我和他一起
[1:27:44] What are you talking about? 你说什么呢
[1:27:46] That’s not right. 这可不对
[1:27:48] Micky never would have won Sanchez without Dicky. 要不是迪奇 米奇可赢不了桑切斯
[1:27:51] That’s fucking bullshit! Take it back! 你他妈瞎说什么 给我收回去
[1:27:55] – Don’t you fucking talk to my mother like that. – Fuck you! -别他妈这么跟我妈说话 -操你妈的
[1:28:01] Why don’t you ask Micky? 你怎么不问问米奇
[1:28:04] We’re going to train. They’ve got to go. 我们要训练了 让他们走
[1:28:06] They’ve got to go, Mick. Come on. 让他们走 小米 拜托了
[1:28:08] – You all right? – Ask him, George. -你还好吗 -问他 乔治
[1:28:10] Ask him if he would have won Sanchez without his brother. 问问他要不是他哥哥 他能赢桑切斯吗
[1:28:17] No, I wouldn’t have won Sanchez if it wasn’t for Dicky. 对 要不是迪奇我赢不了桑切斯
[1:28:20] – How can you say that to O’Keefe? – Because it’s true. -你怎么能当着奥基夫这么说 -因为事实如此
[1:28:24] I went in with our game plan and it 我试着用我们的战术
[1:28:25] wasn’t working so I went back to what I learned with Dicky. 可没奏效 我就重新用迪奇教我的打法
[1:28:28] And I wouldn’t have won without you, either, O’Keefe, okay? 要不是你我也赢不了 奥基夫 行吗
[1:28:31] I mean, you know that. We worked hard. You got me ready. 你也知道 我们刻苦训练 你让我准备充分
[1:28:35] You got your confidence and your focus from O’Keefe, 你的信心和斗志都来自奥基夫
[1:28:37] and from Sal, and from your father, and from me. 来自萨尔 父亲 还有我
[1:28:43] – Dicky is a junk bag. – Hey! -迪奇是个废物 -喂
[1:28:44] He’s a junk bag! 他就是个废物
[1:28:46] – Fuck you, Charlene. – Oh, fuck you! -操你妈的 夏琳 -操你妈的
[1:28:47] I’m sober. 我已经清醒了
[1:28:48] Oh, yeah. And I’m sure you’re going 是吗 我觉得你既然已经出来了
[1:28:50] to need something for something now that you’re out. 肯定又会找借口去弄那玩意
[1:28:51] – “Oh, my back! Oh, my back!” – Fuck you! -“我的背不行了” -操你妈的
[1:28:53] – What are you always picking on me for, huh? – No, fuck you! -为什么你总是找我的茬 -操你妈的
[1:28:55] And what about O’Keefe? We’re in the same boat. 那奥基夫怎么说 我们是一条船上的
[1:28:58] One day at a fucking time, right, O’Keefe? You and me. 我们一起工作过吧 奥基夫 你跟我
[1:29:00] It’s all right for him to be here? 现在他在这怎么就行了
[1:29:02] Why am I the fucking problem? 为什么问题都他妈出在我身上
[1:29:03] – I’m his blood! I’m his family! – You’re the problem! -我是他的亲人 他的家人 -你自己就是个问题
[1:29:05] I’m the one fighting, okay? Not you, not you, and not you. 我才是拳击手 好吗 不是你 不是你 也不是你
[1:29:10] – I know what I need. – And you need Dicky? -我知道我需要什么 -你需要迪奇吗
[1:29:12] I want Dicky back. 我想让迪奇回来
[1:29:15] And I want you, Charlene, and I want O’Keefe. 我也要你 夏琳 我也要奥基夫
[1:29:17] I want my family. What’s wrong with that? 我要我的家人 这有什么问题
[1:29:22] – Not the deal we made, baby. – She’s right, Micky. -这可不是我们说好的 宝贝 -她说得对 米奇
[1:29:25] – That’s not the deal. – It wasn’t the deal. -这不是我们说好的 -不是我们说好的
[1:29:28] Come on, you can’t do this to us. 拜托 你不能这么对我们
[1:29:29] You sound like them now. 你现在说话跟他们一样了
[1:29:31] – I sound like them now? – Yeah, you sound like them. -我说话跟他们一样 -对 你说话跟他们一样
[1:29:33] We sound like them? 我们说话跟他们一样
[1:29:34] You can’t do this to us. You can’t do this to us. 你不能这么对我们 你不能这么对我们
[1:29:36] You sound like them. 你说话跟他们一样
[1:29:39] You should fucking listen to yourself. 你他妈真该好好听听你在说什么
[1:29:41] You sound like them, just like them. 你说话跟他们一样 一模一样
[1:29:42] Maybe this is where you belong. 或许这才是你的归宿
[1:29:43] – That’s the way you love him? – Charlene! -你就是这么爱他的吗 -夏琳
[1:29:46] – Come on! – You want your brother? Good luck. -拜托 -你想要你哥哥 自求多福吧
[1:29:49] – O’Keefe, come on… – Micky. -奥基夫 拜托 -米奇
[1:29:52] Micky… 米奇
[1:29:56] Come on, everything happens for a reason. 好了 事出必有因
[1:29:59] You know, maybe it’s for the best. 说不定这样对大家都好
[1:30:03] God has a plan. 老天自有公道
[1:30:07] Want to spar with your brother? 想跟你哥哥练练吗
[1:30:15] Dick Eklund, Pride of Lowell. 迪克·埃克伦德 洛厄尔的骄傲
[1:30:19] Watching that for years, huh? 那些年都是这么练的吧
[1:30:24] Whoa, hey, what the hell are you doing? 你他妈这是干什么
[1:30:28] – Micky, for crying out loud! – Daddy, Daddy, Daddy! -米奇 我的天哪 -爸爸 爸爸
[1:30:31] Take that baby out of here. 把那孩子带出去
[1:30:33] I told you take him away ten minutes ago! 十分钟前我就跟你说了把他带走
[1:30:35] Sweetheart, are you all right? You okay? Your back? 宝贝 你还好吗 你的背怎么样了
[1:30:39] What are you doing? What’s the matter with you? 你干什么呢 你出什么毛病了
[1:30:42] Will it be my fight, Alice? Huh? 这次能为了我吗 爱丽丝
[1:30:44] Just once? Maybe just this one time, not for Dicky? 就一次 就这么一次 不为了迪奇
[1:30:50] I know you think he’s coming back, 我知道你觉得现在他回来了
[1:30:52] but he’s forty years old and he 可他都四十了
[1:30:53] doesn’t have a tooth in his head that’s his fucking own. 他嘴里连他妈一颗自己的牙都没有
[1:30:56] Let your brother talk for a minute here, all right? 先让你弟弟说两句 行吗
[1:30:59] What are you saying, sweetheart? 你想说什么 宝贝
[1:31:01] Shut up before I bust your fucking head open, Dicky. 再不闭嘴我打爆你的头 迪奇
[1:31:04] What are you going to do? 你想怎么着
[1:31:07] You want me to bust your fucking head open? 你他妈想让我打爆你的头吗
[1:31:08] Come on! Come on! George! 拜托 拜托 乔治
[1:31:10] – Please! Please! – Dicky! -求求你们 -迪奇
[1:31:12] What are you saying, sweetheart? Tell me what you’re saying. 你想说什么 宝贝 告诉我
[1:31:14] This is supposed to be my fight. 这该是我的比赛
[1:31:16] – This is my shot at a title. – It is your fight. -这是我成为拳王的机会 -是你的比赛
[1:31:18] I won’t get another one after this. 我再也不会有这样的机会了
[1:31:19] Am I being selfish? Am I saying “Micky! Micky! Micky!”? 我自私吗 我有没有一直在叫自己的名字
[1:31:21] Because you know what? If I am, I’m sorry. 要是我自私 对不起
[1:31:23] I thought I was fighting for the championship. 我一直以为我能为了冠军而奋斗
[1:31:26] And I thought you were my mother, too. 我还以为你也是我妈妈
[1:31:28] I am your mother. 我是你妈妈
[1:31:35] Mick, I’m sorry. I had no idea you felt like that, all right? 小米 对不起 我不知道你会这么想 好吗
[1:31:39] If I made mistakes, I’m going to be better. 要是我做错了什么 我会改的
[1:31:43] I don’t want to hurt you. I am so sorry. 我不想伤害你 真对不起
[1:31:46] I’m sorry. 对不起
[1:31:53] Dicky! Stay with him. 迪奇 你陪着他
[1:31:57] Dicky! 迪奇
[1:32:00] Dicky! 迪奇
[1:32:06] – Dicky! – Got to do something. -迪奇 -我有事要做
[1:32:08] Dicky, wait. Come on. 迪奇 等会 拜托
[1:32:11] Micky wants you. I want you. 米奇需要你 我也需要你
[1:32:14] I’ve got to do something. 我有事要做
[1:32:15] I know what that means. Don’t do this! 我知道你是什么意思 别这样
[1:32:46] Hey, Jim. 吉姆
[1:32:52] – Smart. – Hey, Dicky. -斯玛特 -迪奇
[1:32:57] Hey, Dicky’s back! 迪奇回来了
[1:32:59] Dicky! 迪奇
[1:33:02] – Look at you! – Look at my boy, huh? -看看你 -看看这小子
[1:33:04] Come over here. 过来
[1:33:06] You look good. Welcome back. 你看起来不错 欢迎回来
[1:33:07] – Yeah, you’re looking good. – You look great. -是啊 你看起来不错 -看起来真好
[1:33:10] Good to see you. 见到你真好
[1:33:12] – Welcome home. – Hi, honey. -欢迎回家 -嗨 宝贝
[1:33:16] What’s up, man? You’re looking good. 还好吗 哥们 你看起来不错
[1:33:18] So, want to head up there? 要不要上去坐坐
[1:33:20] Dicky’s back! 迪奇回来了
[1:33:27] Go upstairs, take a while, huh? 上楼去 坐一会儿
[1:33:38] – Throw a little party for you, babe. – Hey, come back! -给你庆祝一下 宝贝 -回来吧
[1:33:43] What the hell was that? 他这是搞什么鬼
[1:34:00] Charlene, it’s Dicky. 夏琳 我是迪奇
[1:34:05] Get off my porch, you piece of shit. 滚远点 人渣
[1:34:09] How fucking dare you come? 你他妈的还有脸来我家
[1:34:13] Cock sucker! 滚你妈的
[1:34:15] Fucking boy! 王八蛋
[1:34:16] Fucking ass! 垃圾
[1:34:17] Fucking sick! 烂货
[1:34:19] You’re a fucking asshole, Dicky. I want you off my fucking porch. 迪奇你个傻逼 给我滚远点
[1:34:22] Huh? Why don’t you just 你他妈怎么不下来
[1:34:23] fucking come down here and talk to me, huh? 让我们谈一谈
[1:34:26] You’re such an asshole, coming to my fucking house. 你这混蛋居然敢来我家
[1:34:28] – You piece of shit, standing on my porch! – Sorry, sorry. -还敢站在我家门口瞎喊 -对不起
[1:34:30] It’s not fucking ladylike to 像你这么对着大街喊叫
[1:34:31] be shouting in the street like this, all right? 不太好吧
[1:34:34] – You’re such a fucking cock sucker, coming over here. – Please! -你这混蛋还敢来 -求你了
[1:34:36] – Oh yeah? You think I fucking care? – Come on. Just fucking… -你以为我在乎吗 -求你了 下来吧
[1:34:38] Get off my fucking porch, Dicky. 滚远点 迪奇
[1:34:54] What kind of dog is that? Is that a cocker spaniel? 那是什么狗 西班牙长耳猎犬吗
[1:35:03] All right, I know you can’t fucking stand me. 我知道你受不了我
[1:35:05] Really, what makes you say that? 是吗 你也知道啊
[1:35:06] I got news for you, all right? 我告诉你件事
[1:35:08] My brother loves you, 我弟弟爱着你
[1:35:10] and you can’t just run away because of me. 你不能因为我 就这么走了
[1:35:12] He don’t deserve that, all right? 你不能这么对他
[1:35:14] So I will quit if you want me to quit. 如果你想我走 那我就走
[1:35:17] – You’re full of shit. – I swear to God. -扯什么淡 -我说真的
[1:35:19] I will quit if it means you’ll come back, all right? 如果你肯回来 我就退出
[1:35:22] But I want you to think about something. 但拜托你好好想想
[1:35:23] Micky has a chance to do something that I never did, 米奇有机会做成我从未做过的事
[1:35:27] that in my time, I never had. 我这辈子从没做过的事
[1:35:29] Oh… “Yeah, my big chance 可不是 我当时可打败了苏格·雷
[1:35:30] was with Sugar Ray Leonard. I’m so great.” 我他妈的真了不起
[1:35:32] “I’m the Pride of fucking Lowell. 我可是洛厄尔的骄傲
[1:35:34] Oh yeah, I fought Sugar Ray Leonard.” 没错 我打败了苏格·雷
[1:35:35] – I’ve heard it. – I came to make things right with you. -我都知道 -我来是想和你改变这一切
[1:35:37] Okay, let’s make things right. Number one: 好 那就开始吧 首先
[1:35:40] You didn’t knock down Sugar Ray Leonard. He tripped. 你没有击倒苏格·雷 是他自己绊倒的
[1:35:45] I was in the ring. Don’t you 我当时就在拳台上
[1:35:46] think I know what really fucking happened that day? 难道我不知道是怎么回事吗
[1:35:49] – What have you ever done with your life? – I like my life. -你的生活成功吗 -我喜欢我的生活
[1:35:52] Yeah? What have you ever done with it? 你都有过什么成就
[1:35:53] I like my life now, Dicky. 我喜欢我现在的生活 迪奇
[1:35:54] What have you ever done with your life? 你有没有过什么成就
[1:35:56] You’re a college dropout, Charlene. 你大学辍学 夏琳
[1:35:57] You’re just a little bar girl. Your life sucks. 只是个酒吧女 你的生活烂透了
[1:36:02] All right. 好吧
[1:36:04] I drink too much. I worked in a lot of bars. 我酗酒 还在很多酒吧工作过
[1:36:07] And I ruined a lot of opportunities, 我毁掉了无数机会
[1:36:09] but I’m trying to do better here. 但我正在努力改变
[1:36:10] – So is Micky. – So am I. -米奇也是 -我也是
[1:36:14] And he needs me, you heard him. And I know he needs you. 你知道他需要我 我知道他也需要你
[1:36:22] What is that blue shit on your arm? 你胳膊上那什么玩意
[1:36:26] It’s icing. 蛋糕的糖霜
[1:36:31] Okay. 好吧
[1:36:32] I’ll see you in Micky’s corner. Otherwise, go fuck yourself. 到时在米奇的教练席上再见 不然就见鬼去吧
[1:36:35] – It’s a deal. – All right, it’s a deal. -一言为定 -一言为定
[1:36:49] We worked it out for you. Ask her. 我们帮你都说好了 问她吧
[1:36:53] Good. Go get O’Keefe back, too. 好吧 现在去把奥基夫找回来
[1:36:58] I will. 我会的
[1:37:05] Hey, Mick. 小米
[1:37:08] Do you think I knocked down Sugar Ray Leonard? 你觉得我击倒了苏格·雷吗
[1:37:12] You went ten rounds. One of the best to do anything to hurt him. 你坚持了十回合 能打伤他已经很棒了
[1:37:16] You’re my hero. 你是我的偶像
[1:37:19] I was. 我曾经是
[1:37:22] I was… 曾经是
[1:37:29] – I’m sorry. – Yeah? -对不起 -真的吗
[1:38:18] 沃德对阵奈里 伦敦 世界拳击联盟次中量级
[1:38:50] There’s a press conference downstairs. 楼下有个新闻发布会
[1:38:53] – Come on. Let’s go. – Guys… -走吧 -伙计们
[1:38:57] Neary, Ten stone, six pounds. 奈里 146磅
[1:39:07] Ward, Ten stone, six pounds. 沃德 146磅
[1:39:13] Hey, Micky. Micky Ward! We have a question over here. 米奇·沃德 我们有问题要问
[1:39:18] How have you been training? 你是如何训练的
[1:39:19] I train. I train hard. 没什么特别 刻苦训练而已
[1:39:20] Shea’s 22 in 0. Never been knocked down. 谢伊二十二战全胜 从未被击倒过
[1:39:23] Well that’s going to change tomorrow. 明天就不是喽
[1:39:25] In fact we expected a much better fighter. 我们其实期待着更强大的对手
[1:39:27] I’m just grateful to be here and 我很高兴有机会参加这次比赛
[1:39:29] have the opportunity. Thank you, guys, for the shot. 谢谢你们的提问
[1:39:31] Shea, who do you respect as a fighter? 谢伊 你最喜欢哪个拳击手
[1:39:34] And who would you like to fight next? 下一场你打算和谁较量
[1:39:36] I plan on moving right through Micky Ward tomorrow, 明天我会踩着米奇·沃德继续前进
[1:39:39] moving on to other big fighters, like Gatti. 与其他更伟大的选手比赛 比如加蒂
[1:39:42] I believe Gatti and I would make a great match. 加蒂和我会进行一场伟大的比赛
[1:39:58] And now, ladies and gentlemen, twelve rounds of boxing 女士们先生们 这里是世界拳击联盟
[1:40:02] for the WBU Welterweight Championship of the World! 十二回合次中量级冠军赛
[1:40:54] Don’t listen to them, Mick. 别理他们 小米
[1:41:10] And there is Micky Ward of Lowell, 下面进场的是来自马萨诸塞州
[1:41:12] Massachusetts entering the ring. 洛厄尔的米奇·沃德
[1:41:13] It’s his first fight outside the United States. 这是他第一次在美国之外比赛
[1:41:16] Micky Ward, 30 wins, 7 losses…. 米奇·沃德 三十胜七负
[1:41:19] He’s back and better, recently. Twenty KOs. 他最近战绩不错 二十次击倒对手
[1:41:22] And now Ward awaits his opponent, Shea Neary. 沃德在等待他的对手 谢伊·奈里
[1:41:27] Neary regards himself as the European Arturo Gatti, 奈里自称欧洲的阿图罗·加蒂
[1:41:32] meaning that he is a head-on high-contact fighter 这说明他是个注重进攻的选手
[1:41:35] who throws seventy punches per round. 他每回合出拳达七十次
[1:41:39] Neary is from Liverpool 奈里来自利物浦
[1:41:40] and should have a huge following here tonight. 所以他今晚会有众多的拥簇
[1:41:45] Accompanied by “Paint the Town Red” By the Mahone. 伴随着麦洪的《狂欢》
[1:41:49] Neary is the current Welterweight Champion of the World. 奈里是当下次中量级世界冠军
[1:41:53] He is a very tough young man. 他是个非常厉害的年轻选手
[1:41:55] Beyond dedicated. Lives a spartan existence. 他无比专注 像斯巴达勇士一样生活
[1:41:59] And according to his promoters, 据他的赞助人称
[1:42:01] there’s nothing but eat, drink, think, 他只做这几件事 吃 喝 思考
[1:42:04] fantasize and dream of fighting. 和梦想自己的拳击之路
[1:42:08] Shea Neary has had 22 professional fights and won them all. 谢伊·奈里的战绩是二十二战全胜
[1:42:11] Seventeen KOs. 十七次击倒对手
[1:42:24] Start when you hear the bell. Shake hands. 铃声响了再开始 两位请握手
[1:42:28] Both of you. Shake hands. 你们两个 握手
[1:42:32] As close as we just saw them 两个人站在拳台中间
[1:42:34] in the middle of the ring, forehead to forehead. 头顶头相互较劲
[1:42:38] That’s how close we expect them 这就是我们所一直
[1:42:43] to be for as long as this fight goes on. 期待的比赛气氛
[1:42:44] Ward is a long ways from home. Don’t coast in a foreign country. 沃德远渡重洋来到这 不会那么轻松
[1:42:48] Well, the big challenge for Ward is 对于沃德来说 最大的挑战就是
[1:42:50] to get off to a faster start than is customary for him. 摆脱旧习惯 迅速进入比赛
[1:42:53] Micky Ward a notoriously slow starter in big fights. 米奇·沃德在大赛中一向很慢热
[1:42:57] Shea Neary an ultra-fast starter. 谢伊·奈里则是个急性子
[1:42:59] And that’s the question that 问题有待于第一回合
[1:43:01] hovers over round one. Get ready for the fight. 才能揭晓 比赛要开始了
[1:43:04] Already Shea Neary starts taking it to him on the ropes. 谢伊·奈里已经把他逼至场边
[1:43:07] And Neary going to the body, which is Ward’s specialty. 奈里开始击打身体 这可是沃德的强项
[1:43:11] Neary bangs Ward to the body. 奈里击打沃德的身体
[1:43:14] And a big uppercut by Neary. 然后奈里来了个漂亮的上勾拳
[1:43:15] Neary leads off with a good left jab. 奈里以一个漂亮的左刺拳领先
[1:43:18] Keeps opponents off balance, jabbing here and there. 不断用刺拳破坏对手的防御
[1:43:24] That was a good left hook by Neary as he stepped in on Ward. 奈里一记漂亮的左勾拳击中了沃德
[1:43:27] Ward not able to deal with him 奈里在这个距离进攻
[1:43:29] very well when Neary stands at range like this. 使得沃德有些被动
[1:43:32] – Come on! – That’s it! Get him! -加油 -就是这样 打他
[1:43:36] My, is it tough for Micky Ward. 这对米奇·沃德来说有些艰难
[1:43:38] Neary digging his own right hand to the body. 奈里不断用右拳击打沃德的身体
[1:43:42] They trade shots at close range. 近距离不断地击打
[1:43:44] Ward is trying to match Neary blow-for-blow, 沃德试图反击
[1:43:47] and now Neary starts to come 奈里重新开始进攻了
[1:43:48] on and take the last thirty seconds to the round. 这回合进入最后三十秒
[1:43:52] – How about that! – Break! -这下可够受 -停
[1:43:56] Tremendous barrage in the first minute. 真是无比凶猛的一分钟啊
[1:43:58] Just look at this. Unbelievable. 瞧瞧这个 难以置信
[1:44:00] What a great round one! 多精彩的一回合
[1:44:03] Ward is going to have to pick up the tempo 沃德需要跟上比赛节奏
[1:44:07] and beat him with volumes of punching. 重振旗鼓 进行反击
[1:44:09] No doubt Neary is a better boxer. 奈里无疑更棒
[1:44:14] Four hard right hands Neary has belted in the last minute. 在上一回合奈里挥出了四记重击
[1:44:19] Quicker than Ward, more assertive than Ward. 他比沃德更快 更果断地进攻
[1:44:22] Surer of what he wants to do. 对于自己的目标非常肯定
[1:44:24] They’re standing and trading shots at the center of the ring. 他们站在场中相持着
[1:44:27] Ward’s going to have to step 对于沃德现在的情况
[1:44:29] it up a little bit more than he is right now. 他需要更加努力
[1:44:31] Micky Ward’s corner taking 米奇·沃德的教练组
[1:44:32] a really deep look at what’s going on now, 真得好好研究一下现在的情况
[1:44:34] and his family at ringside well aware he’s stepping up in class. 他的亲友团也希望他能更加努力
[1:44:37] Ward has to got to be more aggressive. 沃德需要更有侵略性
[1:44:41] He can’t just try to wait until everything is perfect. 他不能被动地等着对手犯错
[1:44:44] Despondence over Micky Ward is increasing as the fight goes on 随着比赛的进行米奇·沃德会越来越悲观
[1:44:46] because his plan was the right one and he’s executing it. 因为他的计划正确 他也在执行它
[1:44:51] Punches like these make it seem that it’s now Neary’s fight. 如此多的击打让奈里占据着主动
[1:44:59] Ward hasn’t been in this 沃德还从没有和奈里
[1:45:01] kind of war with as strong a fighter as Neary. 这种强壮的对手比赛过
[1:45:06] They are trying to hurt each other with only punches. 他们在尝试用一拳打击对方
[1:45:10] They’ve tested each other’s will, 他们了解了对方的意图
[1:45:12] now they’re testing each other’s skill. 现在在试探对方的技巧
[1:45:14] And Ward fumbled there by a right cross from Neary. 沃德被奈里一记右交叉拳搞得手忙脚乱
[1:45:18] Ward hurting now, his legs are gone. 沃德受伤了 他的步伐乱了
[1:45:21] Neary goes to the body as he tries to finish Micky. 奈里打算终结掉米奇
[1:45:25] Vicious body shots from Neary. 奈里猛烈地进攻着
[1:45:27] And Ward doesn’t even try to move off the ropes. 而沃德甚至没想从围绳上离开
[1:45:31] I don’t know if he can, Jeff. 我看他是不能吧 杰夫
[1:45:33] He’s waiting for Neary to punch himself out. 他在等着奈里把他打出去
[1:45:36] Down goes Micky Ward, and he may be out. 米奇·沃德倒地了 他可能要出局了
[1:45:42] Come on, that’s it! 站起来 加油
[1:45:44] That’s my boy! 好样的
[1:45:46] Forward! Forward! Come on! 向前 向前 加油
[1:45:51] – Ward is out on his feet! – Loser! Go back to America! -沃德的脚步完全乱了 -废物 滚回美国吧
[1:45:55] This could be it for Micky Ward. 这就是米奇·沃德的终结了吧
[1:45:58] Dicky, get him a fucking stool! Where’s the stool? 迪奇 让他坐下 凳子他妈在哪
[1:46:00] Charlene, will you get the fuck out of here with your high heels? 滚一边去 夏琳
[1:46:04] His brother’s got Ward jumping to wake up his legs. 沃德的哥哥在帮他恢复步伐
[1:46:08] I think this could be 这么做是对的
[1:46:10] Ward’s last chance to turn this fight around. 这是沃德最后的胜机
[1:46:12] It’s Micky Ward against the 这里是米奇沃德对阵
[1:46:14] aggressiveness and clean punching of Shea Neary. 出拳凶狠利落的谢伊·奈里
[1:46:18] If you don’t have your defense up you can really get hurt. 如果不好好防御 真的会受伤
[1:46:21] He’s making it very difficult for Micky Ward. 米奇·沃德陷入了困境
[1:46:24] I don’t think he’s going to give it to him, at this rate. 奈里看来不打算把金腰带交给他
[1:46:27] This is a survival move. 现在是生死存亡的时刻
[1:46:29] Are you like me? Huh? Just good enough to fight Sugar Ray? 你难道想像我一样 只能打败苏格·雷吗
[1:46:32] I never had to win, did I? You’ve got to do more than that. 我从没得过冠军 你得超过我
[1:46:36] You’ve got to win a title. For you, for me, for Lowell. 你要赢得冠军 为你 为我 为了洛厄尔
[1:46:41] This is your time, all right? You take it. 这是你的机会 你得好好抓牢
[1:46:44] I had my time, and I blew it. You don’t have to, all right? 我也曾有过 但我搞砸了 你绝不能失败
[1:46:47] Now fucking get out there. Bring that fucking anger. 现在给我站起来 把你所有压抑的愤怒
[1:46:50] All the shit you’ve been through over the fucking years, 把这么多年来所有的愤怒与不顺
[1:46:53] put it in the ring right now. 全部发泄到拳台上
[1:46:54] This is yours. This is fucking yours. 这是你的比赛 你的舞台
[1:46:56] – Okay. – Fucking head, body, head, body. -好 -记住 头部 身体 头部连击
[1:46:59] – Say it back to me. – Head, body, head, body. -你说一遍 -头部 身体 头部连击
[1:47:02] You can do it. Stay off the fucking ropes. 你能做到 别他妈地贴在围绳上
[1:47:11] If I’m in Micky Ward’s corner tonight, 如果我是米奇·沃德的教练
[1:47:13] I’m thinking if he doesn’t 我在想 如果他在这回合
[1:47:14] pick things up this round and get going, 再不进攻
[1:47:16] he’ll just get totally wiped out. 他可能就没有机会了
[1:47:21] Get off the ropes! Get off the ropes, Mick! 离开围绳 离开围绳 小米
[1:47:24] Once again, Ward against the ropes as Neary is free to attack. 又是这样 沃德贴着围绳任由奈里进攻
[1:47:27] What are you doing? Come on, Mick… 你在干什么 加油 小米
[1:47:30] Sometimes if you want to win, 有时候你要是想赢
[1:47:32] you’ve got to be something that you’re not. 就得去尝试一些没做过的事
[1:47:36] Off the fucking rope, man! That ain’t it! 离开他妈的围绳 这样不行
[1:47:38] Neary continues to pound away. 奈里继续着进攻
[1:47:43] Don’t take no abuse! This is your time, Micky! 别站着不动 这是你的比赛 米奇
[1:47:47] It’s all for you! 这都是为了你
[1:47:49] – Two big misses by Neary. – That’s it! That’s it! -奈里两击不中 -就是这样 就是这样
[1:47:51] Ward seemingly getting his legs back. 沃德好像找回了节奏
[1:47:55] Now he backs Neary up. Ward trades his way back. 沃德压迫着奈里 不断地进攻
[1:48:00] Ward nods as if to say “Come on!”. 沃德在点头 好像在说 来吧
[1:48:03] “Come on, let’s fight!” 来吧 干上一架
[1:48:05] Closer and closer to Neary’s ribcage. 越来越接近奈里的胸部
[1:48:09] This is becoming Micky Ward’s fight. 现在米奇·沃德掌控了比赛
[1:48:11] And a left hook to the body, and an uppercut lands, 一记左勾拳 又一记上勾拳
[1:48:14] and now he backs Neary up. 现在他正压迫着奈里
[1:48:17] Ward hits Neary with a body shot. 沃德朝着奈里的身体给了一拳
[1:48:20] Four left hooks in the body. 四记左勾拳
[1:48:24] Neary on his butt, first time in 23 professional fights 奈里倒地了 二十三场职业比赛的第一次
[1:48:28] that Shea Neary has gone down. 谢伊·奈里被击倒了
[1:48:32] This is it! This is it, Micky! 就是这样 就是这样 米奇
[1:48:34] 23 seconds remain in this 本回合还剩二十三秒
[1:48:36] round as Micky now wipes off Neary’s gloves. 米奇现在胜利在望
[1:48:42] Ward lands a huge left hook as Micky Ward works away. 沃德击中一记左勾拳 米奇·沃德不断进攻
[1:48:48] Blows to the body with the left hook. There’s the uppercut again! 连续的左勾拳 又一记上勾拳
[1:48:54] Gonna stop it right there. 比赛结束
[1:48:56] “Irish” Micky Ward with a big eighth-round TKO! 米奇·沃德在第八回合以技术性击倒获胜
[1:49:01] He’s done it again. He’s done it again. 他又做到了 他又做到了
[1:49:05] They grinding gutting Micky Ward pulls out another big victory. 米奇·沃德又艰难地赢得了一场大胜
[1:49:23] You’re the champion of the world, 你是世界冠军
[1:49:25] Mick! You’re the fucking champion of the world! 小米 你他妈的是世界冠军
[1:49:28] You fucking did it! 你他妈真的做到了
[1:49:43] My boy’s the champion of the world! 我儿子是世界冠军
[1:49:46] I love you! 我爱你
[1:50:18] This town always said you’re a fucking boxer, right? 镇里的人总说你是个拳击手
[1:50:22] You thought it’s a piece of shit. 你觉得这一文不值
[1:50:24] – He put Lowell back on the map, you know. – We did. -他又让洛厄尔出了名 -是我们
[1:50:26] – I tell you. No, hold on. – We. -我告诉你 等等 -是我们
[1:50:29] Who used to be the Pride of Lowell? Right here. 谁是曾经的”洛厄尔的骄傲” 是我
[1:50:33] Who’s the Pride of Lowell now? Right there. 现在谁是”洛厄尔的骄傲” 是他
[1:50:35] That’s how it’s meant to be, you know? 本来就该是这样
[1:50:37] Hand it down to him. Nothing better than that. 把这份骄傲传下去 没什么比这更好了
[1:50:40] Nothing better than that… 没什么比这更好了
[1:50:43] He did it. I’ve got to go. 他做到了 我得走了
[1:50:45] I’ve got to go. 我得走了
[1:50:53] 米奇·沃德又和阿图罗·加蒂进行了三场比赛 出场费达到几百万
[1:51:04] 迪奇依然是当地的传奇人物 他在弟弟的体育馆训练拳击手
[1:51:15] Quacker! 呱呱
[1:51:21] Boo, where’s your teeth? 你的牙怎么没了
2004年

Post navigation

Previous Post: Girl with a Pearl Earring(戴珍珠耳环的少女)[2003]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: Brokeback Mountain(断背山)[2005]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
{"status":false,"code":5000,"msg":"失败"}

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme