| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [01:10] | See you later. | 待会儿见 | 
| [01:18] | Excuse me. you know where 42nd street is? | 打扰一下 请问42号大街怎么走 | 
| [01:21] | Hey! what are you doing? | 你在干什么 | 
| [01:25] | Stop him, he took my briefcase! | 抓住他 他抢走了我的公文包 | 
| [01:27] | I got you, don’t worry about it! | 我抢到了 别担心 | 
| [01:37] | Hold on a second, ma’am, there, l’ll get it. | 请等一下 夫人 这门我来开 | 
| [01:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 | 
| [01:41] | Hey! | 嘿 | 
| [01:46] | Hey, you’re holding people up here! | 你挡住别人路了 | 
| [01:48] | How you doing today? | 今天好吗 | 
| [01:49] | Not so good. | 不怎么样 | 
| [01:53] | Through the turnstile, please. | 请走十字转门 | 
| [01:56] | Yo, we got it! piano man, | 我们得到了 钢琴师 | 
| [01:58] | piano man. Billy Joel. | 钢琴师 比利·乔 | 
| [02:02] | Hello, beautiful. anybody selling | 真漂亮 有人出售 | 
| [02:04] | tickets to piano | 钢琴音乐会的门票吗 | 
| [02:08] | Piano man! | 钢琴师 比利·乔 | 
| [02:11] | Les Mis rables, sir. Les Mis rables. | 《悲惨世界》 先生 《悲惨世界》 | 
| [02:14] | Come on. Billy Joel, uptown girl. | 赶快来 比利·乔的《窈窕淑女》 | 
| [02:16] | Anybody selling ticket for piano man? | 有人出售钢琴师比利·乔的门票吗 | 
| [02:18] | Uptown giri! | 《窈窕淑女》 | 
| [02:19] | We built this city on rock and roll. | 这个城市建立在摇滚乐之上 | 
| [02:21] | you know that’ | 你知道那些 | 
| [02:23] | Hey, janet, how you doing? | 珍妮特 你还好吗 | 
| [02:25] | You okay today? | 你今天好吗 | 
| [02:26] | You be careful today, there’s cops everywhere. | 你要小心点 这里到处都是警察 | 
| [02:29] | Anybody selling tickets for piano man? | 有人出售钢琴师比利·乔的门票吗 | 
| [02:35] | Ipods! harry potter books! | Ipods 《哈利·波特》系列 | 
| [02:38] | Ipods, $20. | Ipods 每部20美元 | 
| [02:40] | Uptown girl. we built this city | 《窈窕淑女》 这座城市建立在 | 
| [02:42] | on rock and roll | 摇滚乐之上 | 
| [02:43] | How you doing, ma’am? ipods, $20. | 你好吗 夫人 Ipods每部20美元 | 
| [02:46] | I like that oriental jacket you got on. | 我喜欢你身上那件东方式夹克 | 
| [02:48] | That’s $20 each, ma’am. | 每部20美元 夫人 | 
| [02:50] | – Two for $20! – no, no, you got. . . | -两部20美元 -不 不行 | 
| [02:51] | That’s $20 right here, ma’am. | 你只给了我20美元 夫人 | 
| [02:52] | You got to give me another $20. | 你应该再给我20美元 | 
| [02:53] | Ma’am, you got two of them right there. | 夫人 你刚才在这拿了两部 | 
| [02:58] | How you doing, young lady? | 你好吗 小姐 | 
| [03:00] | How much is this harry potter book? | 这本《哈利·波特》多少钱 | 
| [03:02] | $20. kids love them things, that harry potter stuff. | 20美元 孩子们很喜欢《哈利·波特》 | 
| [03:08] | You got kids, they gonna love that. | 你有孩子 他们会喜欢的 | 
| [03:10] | -Yo, move your shit, man. -What’s that? | -小子 赶快挪走 -怎么了 | 
| [03:11] | Ipods, $20! | Ipods 20美元 | 
| [03:12] | Move your shit, man. how much is your book? | -赶快挪走 -你的书多少钱一本 | 
| [03:14] | I’m just trying to make some money, man. | 我只是想赚点钱维持生计而已 | 
| [03:15] | Harry potter versus the hipopotamus? | 哈利·波特对战河马 | 
| [03:17] | This is misspelled. | 这个拼写错了 | 
| [03:18] | No, that’s how you spell it. | 没有 看你怎么拼了 | 
| [03:19] | Where do you put the tape? | 磁带放在哪 | 
| [03:21] | No, it’s not a walkman, it’s an ipod, sir. | 不 这不是录音机 这是一部ipod 先生 | 
| [03:23] | Move all this shit, man. move all this shit. | 小子 把这些东西全挪走 全挪走 | 
| [03:25] | Excuse me, can l have my money back? | 打扰一下 我能拿回我的钱吗 | 
| [03:28] | I want my money back. | 我想要回我的钱 | 
| [03:30] | Hey, hey! what are you doing? | 你在干什么啊 | 
| [03:32] | Get off me! get off me! | 别碰我 别碰我 | 
| [03:35] | Come on, stop! | 好了 别这样 | 
| [03:41] | I’m sorry! l’m sorry! | 对不起 对不起 | 
| [03:43] | Drop this, man ! | 把这个放下 小子 | 
| [03:46] | Get off me, l said ! | 我说了 别碰我 | 
| [03:49] | Don’t run, bitch ! | 别跑 混蛋 | 
| [03:54] | Watch yourself! | 小心点 | 
| [03:56] | Get off me, man ! | 别碰我 | 
| [03:58] | Look, l’m sorry. l’m not trying anything. | 对不起 我不想这样 | 
| [04:01] | Grab that. grab that. grab that. | 抓住那个 抓住那个 | 
| [04:02] | Hey, hey, hey. come here. come here. | 过来 来这里 | 
| [04:06] | Hey, what are you doing? just watch yourself. | 你在干什么 你小心点 | 
| [04:09] | Give me back my money! | 把钱还给我 | 
| [04:10] | Somebody ought to call the cops on you. | 应该叫警察来抓你 | 
| [04:18] | Walk this way, walk. | 这边走 走吧 | 
| [04:27] | Pay your fare! | 请付票钱 | 
| [05:50] | Hey, mr. sou. | 你好 苏先生 | 
| [05:52] | How you doing, mr. sou? | 你好吗 苏先生 | 
| [05:53] | Good? you know that radio music hall up there? | 好吗 你知道广播音乐厅吗 | 
| [05:57] | Man, l’ll tell you, they tried to kill me up there, man. | 我跟你说 有人在那想要了我的命 | 
| [05:59] | I bought some stuff from downtown. | 我从市中心买了点东西 | 
| [06:02] | It was a fake book. | 是本伪歌本 | 
| [06:04] | l don’t even know how you do fake book. | 我还不知道你是怎么做的 | 
| [06:05] | I’m gonna get some umbrellas from you, is that okay? | 我准备从你这里拿些伞 行吗 | 
| [06:11] | Can l get some umbrellas from you? yeah? | 我能从你这里拿些伞 好吗 | 
| [06:19] | You said $1 00 last time, right? | 上次你说100美元 对吗 | 
| [06:22] | I got in a fight, lost all my money. this is all l got left. | 我跟人打架 把钱全弄丢了 我只剩这些 | 
| [06:27] | Is that okay? | 这些行吗 | 
| [06:29] | That’s $1 00 right there. l got one $20 left, all right? | 这些总共100美元 我只有一张20的 行吗 | 
| [06:34] | Man, l had my stuff at radio city music hall. | 老兄 我把东西落在城市广播音乐厅外 | 
| [06:36] | I ain’t gonna go down there no more, though. | 我再也不去那里了 | 
| [06:37] | They’re a bunch of crooks down there. | 他们是一群恶棍 | 
| [06:40] | l’ll see you later Mr. sou. | 回头见 苏先生 | 
| [07:08] | It’s that kid from before, harvey. he’s coming in here. | 是上次那个小子 哈维 他要进来了 | 
| [07:17] | Can l help you? | 有什么能帮你的吗 | 
| [07:19] | Come on, look, l want my money back, okay? | 行啦 我想要回我的钱 好吗 | 
| [07:22] | What money are you talking about? | 你说的是什么钱 | 
| [07:24] | You know what l’m talking about. look, l don’t mean no. . . | 你知道我在说什么 我没有别的意思 | 
| [07:26] | Come on. he took it. | 行啦 他偷走的 | 
| [07:28] | – No, he did not. . . okay – l want it back right now. | -不 不是他 -我现在想要回我的钱 | 
| [07:29] | – He took your money? okay. – Same shirt and everything. | 他拿了你的钱 好 -衬衫衣服都一样 | 
| [07:31] | This is z and as you can tell, | 你可以叫他Z | 
| [07:32] | He’s a little retarded sometimes, okay? | 他有时脑子反应迟钝 | 
| [07:34] | – Harvey. – look, listen. | -哈维 -听着 | 
| [07:36] | – How much are you talking about. – Don’t give him shit. | -你说多少钱 -别理他 | 
| [07:38] | No, no, listen. l’ve got this. how much | 不 听着 我还你钱 你说多少 | 
| [07:40] | Hey, that’s not nice. that’s not nice. | 这样可不好 这样可不好 | 
| [07:44] | Here, thank you very much. | 给你 非常感谢 | 
| [07:47] | – I should call the police on you, you know? – you should. | -我应该叫警察来抓你 -你应该叫 | 
| [07:49] | That’s exactly what you should do. | 这正是你要做的 | 
| [07:51] | l’ll wait here for | 我在这里等着 | 
| [07:54] | You know, you shouldn’t be robbing people, you know that? | 你不该去抢别人的钱 知道吗 | 
| [07:56] | And especially ones that can come and find you. | 尤其是过来找你的人 | 
| [07:57] | Why don’t you sit down and talk to me for a second? | 为什么不坐下和我聊一会儿 | 
| [07:59] | I just want to have a conversation with you. | 我正想跟你谈谈 | 
| [08:01] | I was talking about you earlier. | 我想跟你聊聊之前 | 
| [08:02] | Look, try some of these bread things, they’re terrible. | 你为生计而做的小生意 那糟透了 | 
| [08:05] | You’re going to go after this kid? | 你要去找那孩子 | 
| [08:06] | Hey, wait up a second. where you going? | 请等等 你要去哪里 | 
| [08:09] | You know, that was some show you put on out there today. | 你今天干的一件事 | 
| [08:12] | In the streets, you know, the fisticuff thing. | 在街上跟人打架 | 
| [08:14] | Can l ask you one question, though? | 我能问一个问题吗 | 
| [08:16] | I’d much rather you just stop following me. | 我要你别跟着我 | 
| [08:18] | I’m not following you, l’m walking down the street. | 我没跟着你 我在街上逛呢 | 
| [08:21] | But look, if you want to make money. . . | 但是你听着 你要是想要赚钱 | 
| [08:22] | You know. . . | 你知道 | 
| [08:24] | Sorry, buddy. | 对不起 老兄 | 
| [08:27] | There ain’t no friends here. | 那里没有朋友 | 
| [08:29] | Think sitting behind a desk, | 想想坐在桌前 | 
| [08:30] | sucking ass all day and making money. | 翘着屁股赚钱 | 
| [08:32] | Look, l’m harvey boarden, all right? | 我叫哈维·鲍登 | 
| [08:35] | Let me introduce myself, l’m harvey boarden. | 让我自我介绍 我叫哈维·鲍登 | 
| [08:41] | Shawn macarthur. | 肖恩·麦克阿瑟 | 
| [08:43] | Good to meet you. you like to fight? | 很高兴见到你 你喜欢打架吗 | 
| [08:47] | If l have to. | 如果我必须要打的话 | 
| [08:49] | I can make you $5,000. | 我能让你赚到五千美元 | 
| [08:53] | Got you interested, huh? | 找到你的兴趣点了 | 
| [08:55] | You see that store right there? | 你看见那边的商店了吗 | 
| [08:58] | You ever wonder how little places | 你想不到这么小的商店 | 
| [09:00] | Like that they stay this | 像是他们呆的地方吗 | 
| [09:01] | Bmw parked in front of it. people dressed nicely. | 门前停着宝马车 人们衣着光鲜 | 
| [09:07] | They like people that like to fight. | 他们喜欢看别人打拳击 | 
| [09:10] | You want to make some money at it? | 你想在那里赚钱吗 | 
| [09:13] | Huh? | 呃 | 
| [09:14] | Yes or no? | 想不想 | 
| [09:16] | You don’t want to make no money, you don’t have to go. | 你不想赚钱就别去了 | 
| [09:17] | You can go on with your life. | 你可以继续你的生活 | 
| [09:19] | I can make $5,000 with you on one fight alone. | 打一次拳击我能让你赚到五千美元 | 
| [09:22] | You can stay there and go home if you like | 你可以回家 如果你喜欢的话 | 
| [09:25] | Or you can come and get $5,000. | 或是来赚五千美元 | 
| [09:27] | Wait, hey. | 等等 | 
| [09:28] | You ain’t got no place to go, go where you’re going. | 你不是没地方去 该去哪就去哪 | 
| [09:30] | You better give me $5,000 if l walk across the street. | 如果我过了马路 你最好给我五千美元 | 
| [09:32] | Come on, break out one of them umbrellas. | 快点 把伞打开 | 
| [09:35] | It ain’t raining. | 没有下雨啊 | 
| [09:37] | You’re right. | 你说对了 | 
| [09:40] | You know these guys, you ever seen these guys before? | 你认识他们 以前见过没 | 
| [09:43] | I’m like an agent for them, l get them talent and stuff. | 我就像是他们的代理人并发掘他们的才能 | 
| [09:47] | Hey, christopher, jack. | 你好 克里斯多佛 杰克 | 
| [09:48] | Hey, Harvey. | 你好 哈维 | 
| [09:50] | Hey, claudette, martinez. | 你好 克劳德特 马丁内斯 | 
| [09:53] | Chinese guy named martinez. | 中国人却叫马丁内斯 | 
| [09:54] | What? | 什么 | 
| [09:55] | Go figure. | 猜猜看 | 
| [09:57] | That guy was chinese? | 那个家伙是中国人 | 
| [09:58] | Yeah, his mother or something. | 是的 她的母亲好像是的 | 
| [10:00] | But those guys, they run every bet place in this whole city. | 但那家伙跑遍了本市所有的地下拳击场 | 
| [10:04] | And that’s what matters ’cause that’s how you get paid. | 这样才能让你赚到钱 | 
| [10:07] | Hey, mr. wilson. mr. wilson. mr. wilson. | 你好 威尔逊先生 威尔逊先生 | 
| [10:11] | Harvey, l have to thank you so | 哈维 我要谢谢你 | 
| [10:12] | much for those job to gets. | 所做的一切 | 
| [10:14] | I’m so glad you enjoyed it. you look lovely tonight, ma’am. | 我很高兴你喜欢 夫人 你今晚看起来真美 | 
| [10:17] | Did he do my favorite song, the “downtown alexa” thing? | 他选我最喜欢那首《downtown alexa》了吗 | 
| [10:20] | Okay. hey! | 好的 嘿 | 
| [10:22] | What are you doing, harvey? no way. | 你要干什么 哈维·鲍登 不行 | 
| [10:24] | – No way. – l gotta go to 38th street to get some juice. | -绝对不行 -我要去38号大街买点果汁 | 
| [10:26] | It’s about to rain. | 快要下雨了 | 
| [10:27] | Get in the car, drive. get in the car, z. | 开车吧 上车 Z | 
| [10:30] | I got an umbrella for you anyway. come on, get in. | 我给你一把伞 快点上车 | 
| [10:34] | Get rid of the box, you don’t need that anymore. | 丢掉你的箱子 你不再需要了 | 
| [10:36] | Where are we going? | 我们要去哪 | 
| [10:39] | We’re in a $1 00,000 mercedes. | 我们坐在10万美元的奔驰车里 | 
| [10:41] | That’s where we’re going. | 这就是我们想去的地方 | 
| [10:43] | Okay, so what happened to the $5,000? | 到底怎样能赚到五千美元 | 
| [11:10] | 55th and 7th 1 hour, form Harvey. | 55号和7号大街交叉口 一小时后见 来自哈维 | 
| [11:40] | Hey, here’s your boy. | 嗨 你的人来了 | 
| [11:42] | Good morning. | 早上好 | 
| [11:43] | Thanks for showing. | 谢谢你能来 | 
| [11:44] | I got your text, so here l am. | 我收到你的短信 所以过来了 | 
| [11:46] | You need a soda or anything? | 你需要喝点苏打水吗 | 
| [11:48] | No, l’m cool. | 不 我不渴 | 
| [11:49] | Do me a favor. go get me a orange soda or something. | 帮我个忙 给我买瓶桔子汽水 | 
| [11:55] | So what goes on here? | 那么现在要干什么 | 
| [11:57] | Well, we’re going to get you an opportunity. | 我们去给你找一个机会 | 
| [12:00] | You want to fight, right? | 你想去打拳击 对吗 | 
| [12:01] | I want to make money. | 我想赚钱 | 
| [12:03] | Okay, first thing, we got to make you presentable. | 好的 首先 我们要让你穿的像样点 | 
| [12:07] | – Put this on. – l don’t want to wear your jacket. | -穿上这个 -我不想穿你的外套 | 
| [12:09] | Presentation is everything. come on. | 形象就是一切 穿上吧 | 
| [12:13] | It’s about making money. | 事关赚钱 | 
| [12:14] | l’m going to give you an opportunity. | 我准备给你一个机会 | 
| [12:16] | Real nice smile. | 真正甜美的微笑 | 
| [12:18] | This thing don’t even fit me. | 这件衣服不合我的身 | 
| [12:19] | Where’s my change? | 找我的零钱呢 | 
| [12:20] | It was $3. | 我花了3美元 | 
| [12:22] | You know, l can get that for $1 across the street. | 街对面只要1美元 | 
| [12:25] | Yeah, and you could have gotten it | 是啊 你在超市能买到 | 
| [12:27] | for 50 cents at surpermarket. | 50美分的 | 
| [12:30] | Comedians. | 真能开玩笑 | 
| [12:32] | Come on. l don’t. . . | 走吧 我不想 | 
| [12:34] | We’re going to make some money? | 我们要去赚钱了吗 | 
| [12:36] | Yeah. | 是的 | 
| [12:41] | I feel stupid. | 我感觉自己很傻 | 
| [12:47] | If they invite you over, tell them you can fight, | 如果他们邀请你 告诉他们你能打拳击 | 
| [12:50] | Cause you can, you know? | 因为你能办到 知道吗 | 
| [12:51] | Better yet, don’t even say nothing | 最好什么都不要说 | 
| [12:53] | To them, let me to talk. | 他们由我来谈 | 
| [12:54] | And l’ll take care of everything. | 我会办妥一切的 | 
| [12:58] | Yo, harvey, you want a stove? | 哈维 你想要炉子吗 | 
| [13:03] | Hey, christopher, you guys are still | 你好 克里斯多佛 你们一直在 | 
| [13:05] | Doing the fight | 经营地下拳击 | 
| [13:07] | I’ve got a guy right here. hey, z, bring him over here! | 我这里有个人 Z 把他带过来 | 
| [13:11] | This kid right here is an incredible fighter. | 这小子是个不可思议的拳击手 | 
| [13:13] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 | 
| [13:14] | Jack. jack. | 杰克 杰克 | 
| [13:16] | Tell me, when was the last time that you had a white guy | 他像不像上次在你的赛场比过赛的 | 
| [13:19] | That looked like this in one of your fights? | 一个白皮肤小伙子 | 
| [13:22] | And you did college and everything, right? | 你上过大学 对吗 | 
| [13:25] | You went to college? | 你上过大学 | 
| [13:26] | That is remarkable. | 真了不起 | 
| [13:29] | He’s the real thing. | 他货真价实 | 
| [13:30] | A white kid who went to college, that’s amazing. | 一个白皮肤小伙子上过大学 令人惊讶 | 
| [13:33] | How come l never heard of you? | 我怎么从来没听说过你 | 
| [13:35] | Well, he’s from. . . | 他来自于 | 
| [13:36] | No offense, but l’ve never heard of you either. | 无意冒犯 我好象也从来没听说过你 | 
| [13:41] | Look, l’m sorry, you know, sometimes he’s a wiseass. | 对不起 有时候他有点自作聪明 | 
| [13:45] | But he’s. . . l’m not joking here. | 但他是 我没有开玩笑 | 
| [13:50] | I’ll give him a peep. | 我会注意他的 | 
| [13:54] | Yeah, l’ll give him a peep. | 是的 我会注意他的 | 
| [13:57] | White boy who went to college. | 上过大学的白人小伙子 | 
| [14:03] | Thanks, jack. | 谢谢 杰克 | 
| [14:08] | Can l get my jacket back, please? | 我能要回我的外套吗 | 
| [14:13] | Why’d you go talking to him? | 你为什么跟他讲话 | 
| [14:16] | He asked me a question. | 他问了我 | 
| [14:18] | You got to let me do the talking from now on, okay? please. | 你以后让我一个人谈就行了 好吗 | 
| [14:21] | Okay. please. | 好吗 拜托 | 
| [14:23] | You know, l’ll beep you if he calls me. come on. | 他打来电话我就呼你 快走 | 
| [14:25] | Beep me? | 呼我 | 
| [14:26] | Well, l’ll page you, text you, whatever. | 好 传呼 发短信 什么都行 | 
| [14:27] | Where are y’all going? | 你们要去哪里 | 
| [14:29] | What, you lonely, you need a friend? | 什么 你很孤独 需要一个朋友吗 | 
| [14:31] | We got things to do. we’ll text you. | 我们有事要做 会发短信给你的 | 
| [15:10] | We got the fight. $5000 From Harvey | 我们有活干了 五千美元 哈维 | 
| [15:21] | Now there’s these junk stores and | 现在那些旧货摊 | 
| [15:23] | these vendors and | 那些自动售货机 | 
| [15:25] | Overhead construction cranes and all this. . . | 架空线路建设的起重机和所有这些 | 
| [15:28] | Lady! what are you yelling about? | 夫人 你在喊什么 | 
| [15:31] | You know, they used to sell drugs in that building. | 他们经常在那栋楼上卖毒品 | 
| [15:33] | Well, that’s okay, but now they’ve got | 没事 但现在他们 | 
| [15:35] | Men riding elevators to wash the windows. . . | 叫人乘电梯去擦玻璃 | 
| [15:36] | Well, let them. . . move on, it’s okay. | 让他们继续上吧 没事的 | 
| [15:39] | And you take your life in your | 你的生活 | 
| [15:40] | hands just cross | 掌控在你手中 | 
| [15:41] | There’s so much demolition stuff all around. look at it. . . | 周围有太多的拆卸设备 看看那个 | 
| [15:47] | After you. | 你先请 | 
| [15:50] | Hey, giovanni, you got a refrigerator in there? | 你好 乔瓦尼 你在这里得到了一台冰箱 | 
| [15:53] | Last one, baby, get it while it’s hot. | 最后一个 宝贝 拿到的时候还是热的 | 
| [15:55] | Baby, come and get one, buy one, get one free. | 宝贝 来拿一台 买一台 免费的 | 
| [16:01] | Come on over. | 来吧 | 
| [16:02] | They had money on you not making it. | 你来赚他们的钱 | 
| [16:04] | So this thing’s for real? | 这事是真的吗 | 
| [16:05] | Yes, it’s very real. very real. | 是的 千真万确 | 
| [16:07] | $5,000? | 五千美元 | 
| [16:08] | Yes, but minus costs. | 是的 但要扣除成本 | 
| [16:09] | Hey, be careful with those shoes there. | 小心那些鞋子 | 
| [16:11] | Minus what? | 扣除什么 | 
| [16:12] | Costs. this is alexander. | 成本 这是亚历山大 | 
| [16:15] | Ray, alexander. ray, shawn. | 雷 亚历山大 雷 肖恩 | 
| [16:20] | You roughed them up the other day, | 那天你打了他们 | 
| [16:21] | So they’re gonna ride in the front and drive | 所以他们坐在前面开车 | 
| [16:23] | And you’re going to be in the back with me. | 你想和我坐在后面吗 | 
| [16:24] | No, no, l’m driving, this is my car. | 不 不是 我要开车 这是我的车 | 
| [16:26] | And it’s a very nice car. | 这车非常漂亮 | 
| [16:30] | You know, if your boy wants to go, we can go. | 如果你的孩子想去 我们就去 | 
| [16:32] | Wait a second. come on, man, look, | 等等 别这样 伙计 | 
| [16:34] | L wasn’t interested in no trouble | 我可不想跟你有什么冲突 | 
| [16:36] | with you, so you relax OK? | 放松些 好吗 | 
| [16:38] | Where’s this hostility coming from? | 你们怎么都这样彼此敌视? | 
| [16:41] | Text me again, and l swear to god l’m gonna hurt you. | 再给我发这种短信 我发誓我会让你好受的 | 
| [16:43] | He keeps sending me these stupid little things, you know. | 他老是给我发这种愚蠢的短信 看 | 
| [16:48] | Come on, harvey. | – 浪费我的钱 – 得了吧哈维 | 
| [16:50] | Why am l sitting in the car and it ain’t moving? | 为什么我坐在车里 车却不动 | 
| [16:52] | Come on, these little texts that you keep sending me | 妈的 老是给我发这种短信 | 
| [16:55] | Are costing me $1 a minute. | 每分钟都要扣我一美元 | 
| [16:58] | So, what, l’m going to fight this guy, then what happens? | 要怎么样 我跟那个人打 然后呢 | 
| [17:00] | Well, we go in, you win, you get $5,000. | 这样 我们进去 你赢了 你就得5000美元 | 
| [17:04] | You lose, you get nothing. | 你输了 就什么也得不到 | 
| [17:05] | So we get paid tonight? | 今晚就能得到钱么 | 
| [17:06] | Yes, we will get paid. | 是的 我们会得到钱的 | 
| [17:07] | You keep asking me the same question. | 你老是问我同样的问题 | 
| [17:09] | All right, harvey. | 好吧 哈维 | 
| [17:15] | So what, they got rules or something? | 他们有规矩 或者别的什么么 | 
| [17:17] | They don’t like scared, okay. there’s the church. | 他们不想被吓到 好么 这有个教堂 | 
| [17:20] | Yeah, if you kick him in the nuts, you win. | 对 你踢他蛋蛋你就能赢 | 
| [17:22] | Right. there’s sydney up there. | 到了 sydney在那站着呢 | 
| [17:25] | Gouge the eyes, everything. | 注意观察所有的事物 | 
| [17:27] | Come on. come on, z. | 快点 快点 Z | 
| [17:28] | This is brooklyn, huh? | 这就是布鲁克林么 | 
| [17:30] | Yeah, as you can see. | 是的 正如你所见 | 
| [17:32] | Hey, there, sydney. how you doing? | 嗨 sydney 最近还好吧 | 
| [17:33] | Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. you’re late. | 好 好 好 你来晚了 | 
| [17:38] | We have to have this place cleaned | 这个地方在早上之前 | 
| [17:39] | up by the mornin | 要清理好 所以快点行么 | 
| [17:41] | Okay. | 没问题 | 
| [17:45] | Excuse me. | 跟你说一下 | 
| [17:46] | Here you go, do what you got to do. | 从这走 做你应该做的 | 
| [17:49] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 | 
| [17:51] | Scratch, bite. | 可以抓 可以咬 | 
| [17:53] | Thank you. | 谢了 | 
| [17:54] | Yo, smells like farts and ass in here, you smell that? | 哟 我问道一股臭屁味道 你闻到了么 | 
| [17:58] | Smell like pure vodka. | 味道就像纯的伏特加 | 
| [17:59] | The place is a playground, but, like, bad. | 这个是寻欢的场所 | 
| [18:04] | Filled with bad people. | 里面的人没几个是好人 | 
| [18:08] | Fighter. | 拳击手 | 
| [18:18] | You ready? | 你准备好了么 | 
| [18:21] | Go make some money. | 去挣钱吧 | 
| [18:44] | Hey, jack. | 嗨 杰克 | 
| [18:46] | Harvey, you running on caucasian people time, huh? | 哈维 你在用白人的场子 知道么 | 
| [18:50] | L’m running. l’m running. | 我是在用 是在用 | 
| [18:51] | Yeah. | 对 | 
| [18:53] | Yeah, you keep running. | 对 你继续用吧 | 
| [19:03] | Na zdorovie, brother. | 祝你好运 兄弟 | 
| [19:12] | Let’s see what you got, shawn ! | 让我们看看你到底怎么怎么样 肖恩 | 
| [19:14] | Let’s see it, shawn ! | 让我们看看 肖恩 | 
| [19:18] | Go, go, go, go! | 加油 加油 加油 | 
| [20:18] | Ow! | 哦 | 
| [20:42] | Yeah. | 耶 | 
| [20:46] | Excuse me, excuse me, excuse me. | 借过 借过 借过 | 
| [20:48] | Hey, come here. lt’s over, it’s over. | 好了 跟我来 结束了 都结束了 | 
| [20:51] | Come on, have a seat. don’t smile at nobody. | 来 到这坐一会 不要对任何人笑 | 
| [20:54] | Just sit down. watch yourselves. | 你就坐在那 看好你自己 | 
| [20:58] | You got some tissue in your pocket? anybody got tissue? | 你的兜里有纸巾么 有人有纸巾么 | 
| [21:01] | Give him some tissue. | 给我些纸巾 | 
| [21:05] | He can fight, right? | 看见了吧 他很能打 | 
| [21:06] | On the water fountain. | 你流了很多汗 | 
| [21:07] | Told you he could fight. | 我告诉过你他很能打 | 
| [21:09] | So you both should come to the club. | 这样 你们两个都来俱乐部吧 | 
| [21:11] | he’s going to | 他得有件夹克 | 
| [21:12] | L got to get out of here. give him your jacket. | – 我得出去 – 给他件夹克 | 
| [21:14] | L can’t stand brooklyn. | 我不能呆在布鲁克林区 | 
| [21:16] | You tell jack l know what l’m doing. | 你告诉杰克 我知道我在干什么 | 
| [21:25] | Yeah. | 很好 | 
| [21:31] | No, we’re special guests of mr. dancing. | 不 他是dancing先生的特别客人 | 
| [21:33] | Could you just see for me? | 你能帮我看看么 | 
| [21:36] | L’m telling you, we’re on the list. | 我告诉你 我们的名字都列在名单上了 | 
| [21:37] | Will you let renee know l’m on the list, please? | 你能跟renee说我们在名单上么 麻烦了 | 
| [21:41] | Let them through. two of you. | 让他们进 你们两个 | 
| [21:43] | Now, come on, harvey. harvey! | 别丢下我 哈维. 哈维! | 
| [21:55] | L feel like a bum. | 我感觉和这里格格不入 | 
| [21:59] | No, you look great. | 不 你看起来很棒 | 
| [22:07] | Cordell ! cordell, harvey boarden. | Cordell Cordell 我是哈维·鲍登 | 
| [22:11] | We’re vlp. we’re vlp. hi. | 我们是贵宾 我们是贵宾 嗨 | 
| [22:15] | We got vlp. | 我们有贵宾卡 | 
| [22:19] | That’s reserved for us. right here. | 那是为我们预留的 就在那 | 
| [22:22] | they ain’t gohave a seat. | 他们是都没有座位的 | 
| [22:23] | Try to ink out. come here, have a drink. | 表现自然些 到这来 喝一杯 | 
| [22:29] | You gonna introduce me to your friend? | 你要跟我介绍你的朋友么 | 
| [22:33] | Shawn, this is shevonne dubai. | 肖恩 这位是shevonne dubai | 
| [22:36] | Am l pronouncing that right? | 我没念错吧 | 
| [22:37] | Mmm-hmm. | 没错 | 
| [22:38] | Have a seat. have a seat. | 请坐 请坐 | 
| [22:39] | Yo, yo, yo! | 哟 哟 哟 | 
| [22:41] | Come here, where you going? | 到这来 你往哪呢 | 
| [22:43] | Yo, man. l heard you were great out | 嗨 伙计 我听过你 很出名啊 | 
| [22:45] | there in brookl | 在布鲁克林区 | 
| [22:47] | He’s a winner, he’s a real winner. | 他是个胜利者 真正的胜者 | 
| [22:49] | Yeah, look, l meant to say hi to you | 对 对 我那天在街上 | 
| [22:51] | The other day on the street, but with harvey, | 想和你问个好 但是你和哈维在一起 | 
| [22:52] | You never know when anybody’s anybody, | 而你又不认识我 | 
| [22:54] | you know whatu something. | 你知道我什么意思吧 | 
| [22:55] | Yeah, l think l saw you out there. | 对 我想我看到你在那 | 
| [22:57] | Yeah, yeah, you guys are just coming | 对 对 你们是吃过晚餐后 | 
| [22:58] | from dinner, right, | 来的 是吧 | 
| [23:00] | Right? no. | – 是么 – 不是 | 
| [23:01] | Yeah, listen, man, you ever want | 啊 听着 伙计 你要是 | 
| [23:02] | to dine, l’ll tak | 吃饭的话 我带你去一个地方 | 
| [23:04] | Where you don’t have to sit at a counter, | 在那里吃饭得坐在台吧里 | 
| [23:06] | you know whatu something. | 你知道我在说什么吧 | 
| [23:07] | Shawn, right? | 你叫肖恩 是吧 | 
| [23:08] | Yeah, that’s his name. listen. | 是的 他是叫这个名字 听着 | 
| [23:09] | Lt seems we’re going to be working together, okay? | 我们两个人现在有事呢 好么 | 
| [23:11] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. you know, l heard he’d already lined up | 对 对 对 你知道么 我听说 他要去跟 | 
| [23:14] | To fight big boy over there. | 那个大家伙打了 | 
| [23:15] | Yeah, yeah, well, l was talking to him about that. | 是是是 我正要跟他说这个 | 
| [23:18] | What is this, harvey, $1 0,000? | 哈维 这次钱多少 1万美元? | 
| [23:19] | Since when are you into this kind of stakes? | 自从你干这行以来 有这么多钱么 | 
| [23:21] | Can he just rest for a minute? he just had a fight. | 你就不能让他歇会么 他刚打完一场 | 
| [23:24] | You want some water? | 你想喝点水么 | 
| [23:25] | Yeah, yeah. | 好 好 | 
| [23:27] | Can l get you some water? poor harvey, man. | 我给你弄点水吧 伙计 可怜的哈维 | 
| [23:29] | Let me ask you something. | 我问你 | 
| [23:31] | You think you could beat big boy over there? | 你觉得你能打败那里的那个大家伙么 | 
| [23:33] | Do we think he can win? | 我们觉得他有把握赢么? | 
| [23:35] | Harvey, l wasn’t asking you. | 哈维 我没问你 | 
| [23:37] | L was asking your friend here in | 我在问你那个穿着 | 
| [23:38] | the nice blazer, | 与裤子不配套男装的朋友 | 
| [23:40] | Can l do that? | 我能问么 | 
| [23:43] | Can you all pardon me for a second? | 失陪一下 去去就来 | 
| [23:44] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. yeah. | 好好好好 | 
| [23:48] | Hey, harvey, you’re gonna lose that real quick. watch. | 嗨 哈维 你很快会失去他的 走着瞧吧 | 
| [23:55] | Excuse me, harry potter book. | 打扰一下 你是买<哈利波特>那本书的人吧 | 
| [23:57] | You got to be kidding. | 你在开玩笑么 | 
| [24:00] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [24:01] | L knew l was going to see you again. | 我就知道我会再次碰到你的 | 
| [24:02] | Look, l feel bad about that book. | 对于那本书 我很抱歉 | 
| [24:06] | Look, you remember me? | 你还记得我吧 | 
| [24:08] | You remember me, don’t you? | 你记得我的 是吧 | 
| [24:09] | L remember you. we spoke, you. . . | 我记得你 我们说过 你… | 
| [24:10] | Yeah. yeah. yeah? | – 是 我记得 – 是么? | 
| [24:13] | Hey, look, l just wanted to take you to dinner or something. | 嗨 我想请你吃个饭什么的 | 
| [24:17] | L’m good, thank you. | 我很好 谢了 | 
| [24:18] | No, l was thinking maybe sometime | 不 我在想那天有时间请你 | 
| [24:20] | Something without a counter. that’s all. | 约你出来 没别的 就是这样 | 
| [24:22] | That’s good. l like that, without a counter. | 很好 我喜欢 不会想别的 | 
| [24:24] | L just heard somebody say that upstairs. | 我刚刚听见楼上也有人这么说 | 
| [24:26] | You heard somebody say that. okay. | 你听见有人那样说 好吧 | 
| [24:27] | No, look, l just feel bad about the book, | 对那本书 我真的很抱歉 | 
| [24:29] | Hey. | 嗨 | 
| [24:31] | Looking beautiful as usual. | 你还和以前一样美 | 
| [24:34] | L’m shawn. | 我叫肖恩 | 
| [24:36] | Zulay. zulay. | 我叫祖莱 | 
| [24:38] | That’s pretty. thank you. | 很好 谢谢 | 
| [24:40] | L believe in fate, so. . . | 我相信缘分 所以… | 
| [24:41] | L don’t. oh, no. | – 别… – 不 不 不 | 
| [24:42] | What do you think? | 你是怎么想的 | 
| [24:43] | Lf l see you again, then we’ll call it fate. | 如果我们能再见面 那才叫缘分 | 
| [24:45] | Okay. one more time. okay. | 好吧 再碰见一次 好吧 | 
| [24:48] | Goodbye. | 拜拜 | 
| [24:49] | Counting on it. all right. | 好吧 我会记着的 | 
| [24:51] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [24:52] | Zulay. | 祖莱 | 
| [24:56] | Bunch of losers in here, man ! | 都是一群失败者 | 
| [24:58] | Someone tell that idiot the whole | 有个蠢货说 | 
| [25:00] | place is fille | 这里都是一群失败者 | 
| [25:01] | Right, harvey? | 是么 哈维 | 
| [25:05] | Hey, so we got another fight, huh? | 我们要打另一场了是吧 | 
| [25:07] | Yeah, we are, but we’re gonna talk about it in a second. | 是的 但是我们先得谈谈 | 
| [25:10] | L’m going to meet you over there. | 我在那等你 | 
| [25:11] | So what did you say, $1 0,000, right? | 你说是一万美元是吧 | 
| [25:13] | $1 0,000, that’s like a hundred $1 00s. | 一万美元 听起来就像一百张一百美元 | 
| [25:16] | There he is. | 他就是肖恩吧 | 
| [25:18] | Shawn, this is jerry. jerry. | 肖恩 这个是杰瑞 | 
| [25:19] | Nice to meet you. this is jim. | 很高兴见到你 这个是 jim | 
| [25:21] | And that’s joel right there, and these are their dates. | 那边的那个是joel 这些都是他们的同伴 | 
| [25:24] | Look, l’m going to meet you over there | 待会去那边找我 | 
| [25:25] | And we’re going to talk about everything. | 我会告诉你所有的事情 | 
| [25:26] | Shawn. | 肖恩. | 
| [25:28] | You know, we lost a lot of money betting | 你知道今晚我们赌拳押你会输 | 
| [25:29] | on your ass to g | 输了很多钱么 | 
| [25:30] | Well, maybe you’ll bet the right way next time. | 啊 下次赌的时候看准点再下注 | 
| [25:35] | And what’s the right way to bet? | 怎么看才准呢 | 
| [25:36] | ’cause, you know, l wipe my ass with a hundred $1 00s. | 你要知道我可是压了一万美元 | 
| [25:39] | Come on, come on, come on. hey, hey. just have a seat. | 得了 得了 你去那边坐会吧 | 
| [25:42] | L’ll be over there in a second. | 我待会去找你 | 
| [25:46] | Come on, jerry. | 别这样 杰瑞 | 
| [25:56] | Excuse me, we’re sitting here. | 不好意思 这是我们的座位 | 
| [26:00] | You’re evan hailey, right? | 你是埃文 海利 是吧 | 
| [26:02] | Yeah, and you’re wearing contacts. | 对 你知道的人可不少啊 | 
| [26:06] | Holy shit. shawn macarthur. | 哦 天呐 这不是肖恩 麦克阿瑟么 | 
| [26:09] | L’m sorry, man, is this your girl? | 不好意思 这是你马子么 | 
| [26:12] | No. uh-uh. | 不 不是 | 
| [26:13] | So what brings you to new york, man? | 啊 哥们怎么会来纽约呢 | 
| [26:16] | Well, just. . . | 额 只是… | 
| [26:18] | Martinez. how you doing, man? | 马丁内斯 好久不见 | 
| [26:19] | Hi, bud, l know who you are. but you | 嗨 我知道你 但是你… | 
| [26:21] | have to excuse m | 能让我们单独待会么 | 
| [26:22] | L’m just. . . l’m bugging out a little bit right now. | 我们有事情要说 | 
| [26:25] | You all two know each other? | 你们俩认识 | 
| [26:26] | L know who you are. | 我认得你 | 
| [26:31] | Yeah. yeah, we know each other. | 对 对 我们认识 | 
| [26:34] | L used to wrestle for shawn’s | 我在阿拉巴马州的伯明翰 | 
| [26:36] | father back in bir | 跟他父亲搏斗过 | 
| [26:38] | So how is your father? yeah? l’m sure he’s fine. | – 你爸爸最近还好吧 – 很好 | 
| [26:40] | Mmm-hmm. | 嗯 对 | 
| [26:44] | You know, l’m going to let you all have a good night, okay? | 我先失陪了 祝你们玩的愉快 | 
| [26:45] | L’m gonna go ahead and get out of here. | 我想出去走走 | 
| [26:47] | Hey, come on, man. | 嗨 别这样 哥们 | 
| [26:50] | Relax, man, come on, sit down. | 放松 没事 坐下来吧 | 
| [26:52] | Hey. don’t touch me. | 嗨 别碰我 | 
| [26:54] | “don’t touch.” you know what. . . | “别碰我” 如果你是 | 
| [26:56] | You worried about your jacket? huh? that’s the problem? | 担心你的夹克 嗯 这是个问题 | 
| [26:58] | L’ll buy you a new one, how’s that? | 我给你买个新的怎么样 | 
| [27:00] | L don’t need your jacket. no? | – 我不需要你的夹克 – 不需要? | 
| [27:02] | Hey, is everything okay over here? | 嗨 这里没什么事吧 | 
| [27:04] | Harvey. | 哈维. | 
| [27:05] | These two guys are old friends, man. | 这两个都是老朋友了 | 
| [27:07] | Evan just was offering to buy him a new jacket. | 埃文只是想给他买件新的夹克 | 
| [27:09] | L said l didn’t need a jacket. | 我说我不需要夹克 | 
| [27:10] | Come on, shawn, look. | – 别这样 – 肖恩 | 
| [27:12] | You guys. l’m harvey boarden. | 你好 我是哈维·鲍登 | 
| [27:15] | Harvey boarden, go wash my car, man. | 哈维·鲍登 你这家伙去给我擦车去吧 | 
| [27:19] | You know, somebody might hurt you | 你这样的话 | 
| [27:20] | For doing something like that. | 有人会对你不利的 | 
| [27:21] | That somebody going to be you? | 你要对我不利么 | 
| [27:31] | Come on, let’s go. | 好吧 我们走 | 
| [27:35] | You should go, harvey. | 是你应该走 哈维 | 
| [27:39] | You’re bad, man. | 你真不讲究 伙计 | 
| [27:45] | Yeah, harvey, you can go now. | 对 哈维 你可以走了 | 
| [27:48] | Neolithic-looking idiot. always saying my damn name. | 这个傻逼 老是直呼我的名字 | 
| [27:53] | 00 p.m.” | 我爸爸告诉我晚上10点后就没啥好事了 | 
| [27:57] | 00 now. | 可现在都他妈快2点了 | 
| [28:00] | Right? yeah. | – 是吧 – 是的 | 
| [28:03] | You knew that guy, huh? | 你认识那个人么 嗯? | 
| [28:06] | Yeah, he used to wrestle for my dad’s team. | 对 他以前是我爸爸的摔跤队里的 | 
| [28:08] | Really? | 是么 | 
| [28:10] | You know, l’m gonna go, okay? | 嗨 我想走了 好么 | 
| [28:11] | Well, where you going? | 啊 你要去哪? | 
| [28:13] | What, you need a friend now? | 你现在需要一个朋友么 | 
| [28:14] | What? | 什么? | 
| [28:15] | L’m just gonna go for a walk. | 我只是到处转转 | 
| [28:27] | Okay. | 那好吧 | 
| [28:43] | Good night, zulay. | 下班了 祖莱. | 
| [28:44] | Good night. | 再见 | 
| [29:04] | Zulay. like july? | 祖莱.(名字发音)就像七月 | 
| [29:10] | Yeah, that’s right. l say that right? | – 对 是有点像 – 我说对了 是吧 | 
| [29:12] | You did. | 对 你说对了 | 
| [29:14] | L figured l’d take fate into my own hands, you know. | 我想缘分也是要靠自己去争取的 | 
| [29:16] | And you did. l have to go. l. . . | 你是这么做了 我得走了 我… | 
| [29:20] | Nice seeing you, shawn. | 很高兴遇见你 肖恩. | 
| [29:21] | Oh, you called me shawn. that’s cool. | 哦 你叫我肖恩. 这太好了 | 
| [29:24] | Hey, you make sure she gets home okay. | 嗨 这些钱给你 把她安全送到家 麻烦了 | 
| [29:26] | Okay. thank you. | 好的 谢谢 | 
| [29:27] | All right? | 够么 | 
| [29:28] | Thank you, shawn. | 谢谢你 肖恩. | 
| [29:29] | Uh-oh ! don’t use it again. | 哦 别客气 | 
| [29:31] | My name. that’s good. good night. | 下次还叫我肖恩 很好 再见 | 
| [30:10] | Hey, king arthur, it’s merlin. | 嗨 亚瑟王 我是梅林法师(玩笑话) | 
| [30:13] | Hey, man. | 嗨 你好 伙计 | 
| [30:15] | What you doing here? | 你怎么会在这 | 
| [30:17] | That’s what l was gonna ask you. | 这也是我要问你的 | 
| [30:21] | What time is it? | 现在几点了 | 
| [30:23] | You fell asleep on the bench. | 你在户外的长椅上睡着了 | 
| [30:26] | You look like a crackhead. | 看起来就像个吸毒的 | 
| [30:28] | L just sat down for a second. and. . . | 我只是在这坐一会 然后就… | 
| [30:32] | Wow. | 哇哦 | 
| [30:33] | L can’t believe you just saw me sleeping on the. . . | 真不好意思 让你看到我在长椅上睡觉 | 
| [30:35] | L just sat down, just for a minute | 我只是想在这坐会 | 
| [30:38] | And l don’t know, l just kind of went to sleep. | 不知道怎么睡着了 | 
| [30:40] | L can’t believe it. | 真不敢相信 | 
| [30:43] | L’ve got an extra room at my place. you can stay there. | 我住的地方有空房间 你可以住那 | 
| [30:46] | Hey, hey, hey. look, l’m okay. | 没事 没事 我很好 | 
| [30:47] | Lf you like. no, you’re not okay. | 如果你喜欢的话 不 你看起来不好 | 
| [30:49] | L was just about to go to a hotel, man. | 我住旅馆 | 
| [30:50] | they don’t even check till 1 in the morning. | 现在是早上七点 | 
| [30:53] | 00. | 但是1点之前 他们都让你进 | 
| [30:56] | You don’t have to stay at a hotel, | 你不用再住旅店了 | 
| [30:57] | L’ve got a place right around the corner. | 我那已经有块小地方住了 | 
| [30:59] | But you can stay there until you find another place. | 在你找到新的住处之前 你可以先住在那 | 
| [31:02] | All right, look, l’m gonna pay you. | 好吧 我会付钱给你的 | 
| [31:03] | Yeah, you’re going to pay me back for sure. | 对 你肯定要付钱给我的 | 
| [31:05] | Come on, grab your stuff. | 走吧 拿上你的东西 | 
| [31:07] | If somebody saw you sleeping out here, | 要是有人看见你睡在这儿 | 
| [31:09] | You know what they’ll think? | 你知道他们会怎么想吗 | 
| [31:10] | We wouldn’t make no more money. | 我们就再也挣不到钱了 | 
| [31:14] | Nothing’s free in this world. | 世上没有免费的午餐 | 
| [31:16] | I just was there for a minute or two. | 我只在这呆了一两分钟而已 | 
| [31:19] | Well, you’re in deep with Harvey Boarden now. | 你现在是我哈维·鲍登的人了 | 
| [31:21] | So we’re going to work it out. | 咱们得干点事业出来 | 
| [31:23] | Make sure you wipe your feet on that carpet right there. | 先在那块地毯上把鞋蹭一蹭 | 
| [31:27] | I’ll shut the door. | 我把门关上 | 
| [31:31] | Okay, so here we are. | 好了 我们到了 | 
| [31:34] | Fresh paint job, new lamps. | 刚粉刷过 灯也是新的 | 
| [31:36] | It’s all right for now. | 现阶段这里算是不错的了 | 
| [31:38] | Yeah? Yeah. Yeah, yeah. | 对吧 没错吧 | 
| [31:39] | You know, for now, at least. | 起码现阶段已经算不错了 | 
| [31:41] | But anyway, here’s your area. | 总之 这是你的地盘了 | 
| [31:42] | That’s a sealy ostropedic. I got that new. | 这可是高档沙发垫 我新买的 | 
| [31:46] | – You like broadway? You know? – Yeah. | -喜欢百老汇吗? -还行 | 
| [31:48] | ‘Cause I got tickets, you know, | 我有票 | 
| [31:49] | Like Legally Blonde and Wicked | 像《律政俏佳人》啊 《魔法坏女巫》啊 | 
| [31:50] | Wicked’s a very good one. I don’t go too often, | 《魔法坏女巫》挺不错的 我很少去看百老汇 | 
| [31:53] | But when I do, I go and see that one. | 可如果去 就肯定是去看这出 | 
| [31:56] | Is that you? | 那是你吗 | 
| [31:59] | Yeah, don’t mind those, | 是 别大惊小怪的 | 
| [32:02] | That’s me, Jack and Martinez, you know, and. . . | 是我 杰克 和马丁内斯 | 
| [32:05] | Well, we were going to be these moguls, you know? | 我们差点就红了 | 
| [32:07] | We used to sell tickets at the garden. | 以前我们在公园里卖票 | 
| [32:09] | It was when we first got here. | 那时候我才刚来 | 
| [32:10] | So you ain’t from here, either? | 所以 你也不是本地人 | 
| [32:12] | Are you kidding me? I’m from a place with some culture. | 开什么玩笑 我老家可是个有文化底蕴的地方 | 
| [32:15] | Chicago, you know? | 芝加哥 知道吧 | 
| [32:18] | But I guess you’ve got your own story, too, right? | 不过我觉得你也是个有故事的人 对吧 | 
| [32:21] | You left your suitcase out here. | 你的手提箱忘拿了 | 
| [32:26] | What, you got gold in there? | 怎么了 里面有金子吗 | 
| [32:28] | My father used to always say, | 我爸以前常说 | 
| [32:30] | “Stay business, ready for business”. | “当商人 就得随时为生意做准备” | 
| [32:34] | Well, you got to. . . | 好吧 你有… | 
| [32:37] | So you got a plan or something? | 你有什么计划吗 | 
| [32:39] | You know, like a big plan with this fight stuff? | 比如打拳击这个事 有什么大计划吗 | 
| [32:42] | Yeah, I didn’t travel all the way to New york | 我大老远的跑去纽约 | 
| [32:45] | Just to be some hustler. | 可不只是去当骗子的 | 
| [32:47] | I figured I’d save up some cash, | 我想存点钱 | 
| [32:49] | Play some professional ball. | 干点正事 | 
| [32:52] | Open up a Ihop. you know, with an office in it | 比如加盟松饼连锁店 里面有办公室的那种 | 
| [32:55] | And my name on the door. | 还要在门上印上我的名字 | 
| [32:57] | What, like an lnternational house of pancakes? | 什么意思 就像煎饼国际连锁店 | 
| [33:01] | Turns out all I ever was was a two-bit hustler. | 可事实证明 我只是个不高明的骗子 | 
| [33:05] | Well. Guess that’s not so bad though, right? | 不过也不算太糟 对吧 | 
| [33:09] | Well, by definition, that’s just somebody who can’ t win, | 理论上来说 只是某个不可能赢的人 | 
| [33:11] | That wins. | 最后赢了 | 
| [33:13] | We just won. | 我们赢了 | 
| [33:16] | I’m just saying. You know, if that’s. . . | 我是说 如果… | 
| [33:19] | Get you some rest, Shawn Macarthur. | 休息一会儿吧 肖恩 麦克阿瑟 | 
| [33:23] | Go to sleep. We got a big fight coming up. | 去睡会儿吧 接下来可是场大比赛 | 
| [33:56] | $1 0,000, right? | 1万 对吧 | 
| [33:58] | Yup. | 没错 | 
| [34:03] | Jerome. This is jerome, right? | Jerome站 这是Jerome站吧 | 
| [34:11] | Looks like we’re here. | 看样子我们到了 | 
| [34:17] | Yeah. Look at this tough. | 是啊 看这哥们儿 | 
| [34:20] | I bet they won’t complain about somebody | 我敢打赌 他们肯定不会抱怨 | 
| [34:22] | Putting up new buildings around here. | 在这儿盖新楼的人 | 
| [34:25] | Come on, you guys, get in. | 快点 伙计们 进来 | 
| [34:27] | It took you long enough, man. | 花了不少时间啊 伙计 | 
| [34:29] | That guy’s waiting on you. | 那哥们儿等着你呢 | 
| [34:34] | Shawn, ready to get your ass busted? | Shwan 准备好挨打了吗 | 
| [34:36] | – This is where you take me, Harvey? – That’s for suckers, man. | -哈维 你就带我来这吗 -太逊了 | 
| [34:38] | – Hello, ladies. – This is what l’m talking about. | -女士们好啊 -我说的就是这个 | 
| [34:41] | – What’s up, girls? – Yeah. | -姑娘们 近来可好 -好得很 | 
| [34:43] | She’s cute, yo. | 她挺可爱啊 | 
| [34:45] | I like that. | 我喜欢那个 | 
| [34:51] | You’re cute, why you got a mad face? | 你挺可爱的啊 干嘛摆个臭脸 | 
| [34:52] | Put a smile on your face. Not my fault. | 笑一笑 我又没惹你 | 
| [34:58] | I wonder why I don’t come to the Bronx that often. | 我以前怎么就没常来Bronx | 
| [35:50] | You know this kid, right? | 你认识这家伙 对吧 | 
| [35:52] | Yeah, man, he’s a big dude. | 伙计 他可是个大家伙 | 
| [35:55] | Don’t get too close. | 别靠得太近 | 
| [35:58] | Yeah, thanks for that. | 多谢提醒 | 
| [36:10] | There you go, there comes the king. | 王牌来了 | 
| [36:14] | Yeah. Get a good look at that, all. | 所有人都看好了 | 
| [36:28] | Bring out the cash, papa. Bring out the cash. | 快掏钱 快掏钱 | 
| [36:33] | Do it. | 来吧 | 
| [36:37] | Whoop his ass. | 打他屁股 | 
| [36:52] | Come on. Come on, Shawn. | 加油 加油 Shwan | 
| [37:00] | Move, Shawn ! Move, Shawn ! Stick and move! | 动起来 Shwan 动起来 坚持住 | 
| [37:11] | Work it! That’s what I’m talking about! | 好样的 就这么干 | 
| [37:43] | Ah ! My throat! | 天哪 我的喉咙 | 
| [37:56] | Come on, Shawn. | 加油 肖恩 | 
| [38:14] | Shawn ! Shawn ! | 肖恩 肖恩 | 
| [38:16] | No, no! No, Shawn ! Shawn ! | 不 别 别 Shwan Shwan | 
| [38:36] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 | 
| [38:37] | He knocked my shit over! | 他把我身上弄脏了 | 
| [38:39] | My ear! | 我的耳朵 | 
| [38:40] | Hey, what are you doing? | 你在干什么 | 
| [38:42] | We don’t want no trouble! We don’t want no trouble! | 我们不想惹麻烦 不想惹麻烦 | 
| [38:46] | Hey, come on, move! We don’t want no trouble! | 快走 我们不想惹麻烦 | 
| [38:51] | I don’t want no trouble! | 我可不想惹麻烦 | 
| [38:53] | I swear to God, I don’t want no trouble! | 我发誓 我可不想惹麻烦 | 
| [38:56] | Come on, open the door! | 快点 开门 | 
| [39:00] | Push gas! | 踩油门 | 
| [39:01] | Yo, my ear, man ! | 我的耳朵 天呐 | 
| [39:21] | He’s okay, right? | 他没事吧 | 
| [39:23] | Yeah, his ear’s a little messed up, but he’s all right. | 没事 耳朵有点糟 但没什么大碍 | 
| [39:27] | He didn’t. . . did he say it was a dog? | 他没…他说没说是只狗咬的 | 
| [39:30] | You know, he didn’t fill out no police report or nothing? | 他没惹来警察吧 | 
| [39:33] | – A dog? – Yeah, a dog. | -狗 -对 狗 | 
| [39:36] | Can you call him? | 你能打电话让他付钱吗 | 
| [39:38] | Yeah. Nobody’s getting paid. | 没人能拿到报酬 | 
| [39:42] | I’m going inside. | 我要进去了 | 
| [39:45] | You should put some ice on that hand. | 你的手应该冰敷一下 | 
| [39:47] | Gotcha. | 好的 | 
| [39:48] | It was a good fight, man. | 打得不错 伙计 | 
| [39:50] | Thanks, man. | 谢了 | 
| [39:51] | Hey. All right. | 好的 | 
| [39:55] | We really ain’t getting paid? | 我们真的拿不到钱了吗 | 
| [39:56] | We ain’t getting nothing | 什么也拿不到了 | 
| [39:57] | ‘Cause of them damn maniacs in the bronx. | 都怪那群疯子 | 
| [40:01] | I really need money, you know. | 我真的需要钱 你知道的 | 
| [40:04] | Really. | 真的需要钱 | 
| [40:07] | Look, I’m gonna work something out, okay? | 我去想想办法 好吗 | 
| [40:13] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [40:22] | I’m late every day for work. | 我每天上班都迟到 | 
| [40:24] | It doesn’t matter. Go, do your job. | 我没事的 去吧 上班去 | 
| [40:25] | I will, and the last time, it wasn’t done. | 我知道 上次的活还没干完 | 
| [40:27] | – Please, let me do the job. – Okay. | -拜托 让我来 -好了 | 
| [40:29] | Lila, you’re going to be good, | 莱拉 你乖乖的 | 
| [40:30] | Okay? Remember what I told you? | 行吗 记得我跟你说过什么吗 | 
| [40:31] | Abuela, I know, I’m just telling you. | Abuela 我知道 听我说 | 
| [40:33] | I’m telling you, I’m reminding you | 听我说 我提醒你 | 
| [40:34] | Because you forget a lot of things, you know? | 因为你老是健忘 知道吗 | 
| [40:37] | Take it easy, young lady. Let me go. | 别抓狂 小姐 我来开车 | 
| [40:38] | Out? Okay, out. | 我下车 好吧 下车 | 
| [40:40] | Let me go. You relax. | 我来开 你放心 | 
| [40:41] | Are you sure you know how to get home safely? | 你确定你能平安到家吗 | 
| [40:43] | You make me excited. I know how to drive | 你把我弄紧张了 我知道怎么开车 | 
| [40:44] | Better than you, you know that. | 我比你开得还好 你知道的 | 
| [40:46] | Okay. Bye. | 好吧 再见 | 
| [40:49] | Oh, my goodness, what kind of lady? | 天哪 这是什么人啊 | 
| [40:51] | Be good, Lila. | 乖乖的 莱拉 | 
| [40:56] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 | 
| [41:00] | It’s a funny thing, us keeping meeting like this. | 真有意思 我们每次见面都这样 | 
| [41:03] | Are you going into work now? | 你要去工作了吗 | 
| [41:05] | Yeah. What are you doing here? | 是啊 你在这干什么 | 
| [41:08] | I was just walking by, for the past | 我一直在这儿转悠 | 
| [41:09] | Two hours, hoping you’d show up. | 有两个小时了吧 期待你会出现 | 
| [41:11] | Oh, stalking? Okay. | 捕猎 好吧 | 
| [41:12] | No, I just wanted to see if you wanted to come | 我只是想看看你是否愿意 | 
| [41:13] | Get something to eat with me. | 跟我一起吃个饭 | 
| [41:15] | I have to work. I have 20 minutes. | 我得去上班 我只有20分钟 | 
| [41:18] | Just like. . . | 就像… | 
| [41:19] | Twenty minutes? You’re the first one here anyway, come on. | 20分钟 放心 你是第一个来上班的 走吧 | 
| [41:22] | Remember, I’ve been here for a while. So you want to go? | 记得吗 我在这呆了半天了 走吧 | 
| [41:26] | – Yeah? – I have to be back, though, | -好吗 -我一会得回来 | 
| [41:28] | – ‘Cause I work here. – I’ll get you back, come on. | -我在这工作 -我送你回来 走吧 | 
| [41:29] | – Twenty minutes. – Twenty minutes. | -就20分钟 -就20分钟 | 
| [41:31] | Like, you don’t have to go if you don’t want to go. | 要是你不想去就算了 | 
| [41:32] | – Twenty minutes. – Okay, let’s go. | -就20分钟 -好 我们走 | 
| [41:35] | Twenty minutes. | 就20分钟 | 
| [41:37] | If my boss calls me, I have to go. | 要是我老板打电话过来 我就得走了 | 
| [41:38] | Okay, let’s go. | 没问题 走吧 | 
| [41:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [41:41] | Here, let me get that for you. | 让我来 | 
| [41:45] | I’ll get you some sparkling water, okay? | 我给您倒点苏打水好吗 | 
| [41:47] | Okay, thanks. Is that good? | 好的 谢谢 你没意见吧 | 
| [41:49] | Yeah, yeah. No, that’s good. | 好的 我没意见 | 
| [41:51] | So, is this okay for you? | 这样可以吗 | 
| [41:52] | No, this is good, this is good. this is. . . | 很好 这样很好 | 
| [41:55] | It’s good? Okay. | 很好 那就好 | 
| [41:56] | I’m trying to figure out what I’m gonna eat. | 我看看我要吃什么 | 
| [41:58] | I think I’m just gonna have a calamari. | 我要个乌贼 | 
| [42:00] | Okay. | 好的 | 
| [42:02] | You know, I ain’t that hungry. | 我不是很饿 | 
| [42:03] | All right. | 好吧 | 
| [42:05] | You’re not hungry? | 你不饿 | 
| [42:06] | No, not really. Thank you, though. I’m good. | 不饿 谢谢 我很好 | 
| [42:12] | So, that little girl in the car, that was your daughter? | 车里的小女孩 是你的女儿吗 | 
| [42:17] | Yeah. | 对 | 
| [42:19] | She seems sweet. I saw the way she was looking at you. | 她很可爱 我看到她看你时的表情 | 
| [42:24] | Yeah, she’s sweet. | 没错 她很可爱 | 
| [42:29] | What? I’m sorry. There’s a big pink thing | 不好意思 有大一团粉红色的东西 | 
| [42:31] | Coming down the road. | 冲到马路上来了 | 
| [42:33] | Yes. | 是啊 | 
| [42:34] | That’s pink bunny man. | 是卖粉红兔的 | 
| [42:35] | You think that’s funny? | 你觉得有很意思吗 | 
| [42:37] | Wow. That’s a lot of bunnies right there. | 那有无数只粉红兔 | 
| [42:39] | – You want one of them things? – No. | -想要一只吗 -不用了 | 
| [42:40] | You know, I’m gonna go get you one, hold on a sec. | 我去给你买一只 等我一会 | 
| [42:42] | No. He’s really gonna go get one. | 不用了 他真的去买了 | 
| [42:45] | Excuse me, sir. | 等等 先生 | 
| [42:47] | Can I get one of these bunnies? | 我想买一只兔子 | 
| [42:48] | Yeah, right on, my man. | 好的 随便选 | 
| [42:49] | How much are they? $5. | 多少钱一只 5块 | 
| [42:50] | $5? here you go. thank you very much, sir. | 5块 给你 谢谢啦 | 
| [42:52] | – You have a good day, okay? – You too. | -祝你好运 -你也是 | 
| [42:58] | Pink bunny. | 给你 粉红兔 | 
| [43:01] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [43:03] | You didn’t want that thing, did you? | 你其实不喜欢 对不对 | 
| [43:05] | My daughter’s going to love this. | 我女儿会喜欢的 | 
| [43:06] | She thinks the guy’s from outer space or something. | 她觉得卖粉红兔的都是从外太空来的 | 
| [43:09] | So what’s her name? | 她叫什么 | 
| [43:10] | Lila. | 莱拉 | 
| [43:11] | Lila? That’s a good name. | 莱拉 好名字 | 
| [43:17] | That must be my boss. | 肯定是我老板打来的 | 
| [43:19] | I can’t stay. I can’t be late for work again, so. . . | 我得走了 我不能再次迟到了 所以… | 
| [43:21] | Well, you just ordered. | 可你刚点了东西 | 
| [43:22] | – Yeah, I’m sorry, I’m just late. – No, no, no, no. | -是啊 对不起 我要迟到了 -别 别 别 | 
| [43:24] | This is our date. This is our date. | 这是我们的约会 我们的约会 | 
| [43:25] | Don’t even worry about it, I’ll wait for the check. | 别担心 我会结账的 | 
| [43:28] | – Date? – Yeah, it’s a date. | -约会 -是啊 这是个约会 | 
| [43:30] | Date, okay. All right, well. . . | 约会 好吧 那好… | 
| [43:32] | Yeah, get out of here. | 你走吧 | 
| [43:33] | – Don’t be late. – See you later. | -别迟到了 -再见 | 
| [43:35] | Okay. You’re in a rush always. | 好的 你永远都在赶时间 | 
| [43:38] | Sorry, I know. | 我知道 对不起 | 
| [43:46] | Here you go. | 你们点的菜 | 
| [43:49] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [44:13] | Harv. | 小哈 | 
| [44:16] | What the hell is wrong with you? | 你发什么神经 | 
| [44:18] | What is this? | 怎么回事 | 
| [44:19] | What happened to the whole, I don’t know, | 你不是说 我不确定 | 
| [44:22] | “Be ready for business”,” business ready” thing, huh? | “为生意做好准备” “准备生意”之类的 是吧 | 
| [44:25] | When I’m not being chased out of the damn Bronx | 等我在那该死的Bronx不再被追杀了 | 
| [44:28] | Trying to hustle up you some money, | 再想办法给你找钱吧 | 
| [44:30] | I’ll be a little more alert. | 我得小心点 | 
| [44:31] | That ain’t my fault. | 那又不是我的错 | 
| [44:35] | In fact, they actually want you | 事实上 他们确实想让你 | 
| [44:36] | For another fight this Friday | 再打一场比赛 就这个星期五 | 
| [44:37] | Are you up for that? | 你想去吗 | 
| [44:41] | Yeah. How’d you do that? | 行啊 你怎么做到的 | 
| [44:44] | Well, I told you, I got my connections, you know. | 我说了 我有我的路子 | 
| [44:47] | It wasn’t easy either. | 反正也不容易 | 
| [44:50] | How much this time? | 这次多少钱 | 
| [44:53] | Well, that’s what I want to talk to you about, | 我正要跟你商量呢 | 
| [44:55] | But give me a second, I need to put my clothes on. | 不过先等等 我得先穿上衣服 | 
| [45:00] | It’s about this guy you’re about to go up against. | 是关于你这次的对手 | 
| [45:04] | You know, I know you’re a tough guy and everything, Shawn, | 我知道你是个硬汉 肖恩 | 
| [45:07] | But you’re not going to beat him. | 可你不能赢他 | 
| [45:09] | – But he’s gonna… – Come on, I can handle myself. | -他会… -我会顾好自己的 | 
| [45:11] | I know you can, that’s why, | 我知道你能 | 
| [45:13] | When he puts you in the choke move, | 所以他要是掐你脖子 | 
| [45:15] | You’re gonna go to sleep, it’s that easy. | 你就装睡好了 就这么简单 | 
| [45:17] | What are you saying? | 什么意思 | 
| [45:20] | I think you know what I’m saying. | 你知道我是什么意思 | 
| [45:22] | No, I don’t know what you’re saying. | 不 我不知道 | 
| [45:23] | Sounds like you’re saying you want me to throw it. | 听起来像是你想让我假输 | 
| [45:26] | Well, whatever you want to call it, you know? | 随你怎么想 | 
| [45:29] | We’re gonna make some money, not like up in the Bronx. | 这样我们才能赚钱 不像在Bronx那样 | 
| [45:34] | You’re complaining about that whole thing, right? | 你一直都在抱怨那事 不是吗 | 
| [45:36] | No, I’m not losing. | 不 我不会输的 | 
| [45:39] | I know you’re not gonna lose, | 我知道你不会输 | 
| [45:40] | You’re gonna do what I’m telling you to do. | 你得按我说的做 | 
| [45:42] | I appreciate everything you did for me. | 我很感谢你为我所做的一切 | 
| [45:44] | But, you know, the only way I’m going | 可是 要我输只有一个可能 | 
| [45:47] | To lose is if somebody beats me. | 除非有人把我打败 | 
| [45:49] | Okay, then, whatever, let him beat you. | 好啊 那就让他打败你 | 
| [45:54] | I’m serious. | 我说真的 | 
| [45:56] | Martinez came up to me, he said, | 马丁内斯来找过我 他说 | 
| [45:58] | “You know, hey, if you go around with me, that’s fine, man.” | “要是你想跟着我混 没问题的 伙计” | 
| [46:01] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 | 
| [46:02] | What? | 什么意思 | 
| [46:04] | You and Martinez what? | 你和马丁内斯怎么回事 | 
| [46:07] | What do you mean, “what”? | 什么”怎么回事” | 
| [46:08] | I want to hear why, you know, you said, “Martinez. . .” | 我想知道为什么 你说”马丁内斯…” | 
| [46:11] | I didn’t say I was gonna do anything. | 我没说我要干什么 | 
| [46:13] | No, I want to know what you’re gonna do, ’cause. . . | 我想知道你要干什么 | 
| [46:15] | I mean, here I’m trying to talk to | 我现在在跟你商量 | 
| [46:17] | You about making you some money. | 给你赚钱的事 | 
| [46:19] | And, you know, nobody made anything up in the Bronx, right? | 你知道没人能在Bronx捞到什么好处 | 
| [46:22] | You know that. | 你知道的 | 
| [46:23] | I know that. I understand. I know. | 我知道 我明白 | 
| [46:24] | And you’re gonna threaten me now, right? | 你现在是在威胁我了 对吗 | 
| [46:26] | What? I’m not threatening you. | 什么 没有 我没威胁你 | 
| [46:27] | You’re not threatening me? I take you off of a park bench, | 没有吗 我把你从公园的破椅子上带回来 | 
| [46:30] | And you’re going to threaten me in my house? | 结果你要在我的地方威胁我 | 
| [46:32] | Harvey, I ain’t threatening you. | 哈维 我没有威胁你 | 
| [46:33] | No, I know you’re not threatening me, | 对 我知道你没威胁我 | 
| [46:35] | ’cause you know why? | 你知道为什么? | 
| [46:36] | ’cause you’re gonna get out of my house now, shawn. | 因为你得马上滚出我的房子肖恩 | 
| [46:38] | Look, hold on. l’m sorry, okay? | 等等 对不起 好吧? | 
| [46:40] | No. | 不 | 
| [46:41] | No, no. get out of my house. | 不 滚出去 | 
| [46:43] | Grab your garbage and go. okay? | 拿上你那堆垃圾快离开 | 
| [46:50] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [47:19] | Hey, there, ms. florence. | 你好 florence太太 | 
| [47:25] | Dog’s got a demon in it. | 狗是很邪恶的 | 
| [47:30] | Demons. | 邪恶 | 
| [47:33] | You know, l gave you a place to stay, shawn, | 肖恩 我给你地方落脚 | 
| [47:35] | ’cause that’s what you needed. | 是因为你需要 | 
| [47:36] | It was a place to stay, it didn’t | 但那只是个落脚的地方 | 
| [47:38] | have any of other stuff | 别搞其他事 | 
| [47:40] | I understand that. | 我明白 | 
| [47:44] | You saw that picture l showed you | 我给你看过那张照片 | 
| [47:46] | of martinez and jack and me | 有马丁内斯 杰克还有我 | 
| [47:49] | I didn’t say l was gonna go with him. | 我没说我要跟他 | 
| [47:51] | I had a whole lot then, shawn. | 我是过来人 肖恩 | 
| [47:55] | He broke my leg for $1 00. that’s crazy, right? | 他为了一百块把我的腿打断了 真是疯了 对吧? | 
| [48:00] | $100. | 就一百块 | 
| [48:01] | All l was saying is, l wanted to win. | 我只是想赢 | 
| [48:04] | That’s it, that’s all l wanted. | 就那么简单 想赢 | 
| [48:06] | It’s funny, you lose one step in this game | 很有趣 你要是输一场比赛 | 
| [48:10] | And everybody leaves you. | 每个人都会离你而去 | 
| [48:14] | At one point, there was a whole lot of people | 有一点 有那么多的观众 | 
| [48:18] | That would put a whole lot of money on me. | 他们都会押我赢的 | 
| [48:31] | You really think you can beat this kid, huh? | 你真认为你能撂倒那小子吗? | 
| [48:35] | I hear he’s fierce, you know? | 听说他很强悍的 | 
| [48:42] | ’cause if you lose, you get nothing. | 因为你要是输了 就什么都没了 | 
| [48:47] | You win, you get. . . | 要是赢了 | 
| [48:50] | You get $30,000. | 你能拿到三万美金 | 
| [49:05] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [49:09] | Okay, we’ll do it. | 好吧 咋们干吧 | 
| [49:49] | Hey, sweetie. | 你好啊 甜心 | 
| [49:50] | Hi. hi. | 你好啊 | 
| [49:52] | How are you? | 你好吗? | 
| [49:54] | So what are you doing here? | 你干嘛? | 
| [49:55] | Waiting for you the whole time. | 等你啊 | 
| [49:58] | That’s a man, bro. | 那是个男人 伙计 | 
| [50:00] | You’re a man? | 你是男的? | 
| [50:03] | Hell, no. | 不会吧 | 
| [50:18] | Sit. | 坐 | 
| [50:19] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [50:22] | I’ll be right back. | 我待会过来 | 
| [50:54] | Z, fold this up. | Z 拿好 | 
| [51:19] | Harvey, you know you got no business | 哈维 你从来没在这样的地方 | 
| [51:22] | in a place like this | 做过买卖吧 | 
| [52:07] | Come on, shawn. | 加油 肖恩 | 
| [52:39] | Shit! | 妈的 | 
| [53:01] | Holy shit! | 他妈的 | 
| [53:38] | Get out of there! | 快分开 | 
| [53:43] | Get out! | 分开 | 
| [53:51] | Pick his ass up! come on ! get up! | 把他屁股抬起来 加油 起来 | 
| [54:00] | There it is! | 就这样 | 
| [54:25] | Yo, shawn, get up. | 肖恩 站起来 | 
| [54:29] | We won ! | 我们赢了 | 
| [54:31] | Yeah, baby! we won ! get up, get up, yeah ! | 宝贝 我们赢了 站起来 | 
| [54:37] | No more deliveries tonight, man. you ! | 今晚没戏了 哥们 | 
| [54:40] | Your man got knocked out! | 你的人输了 | 
| [54:43] | What, baby! that’s us! | 怎么样 我们赢了 | 
| [54:45] | What! you saw that! you saw that! that’s us! | 你看到了 是我们赢了 | 
| [54:52] | Yeah, baby! | 太棒了 宝贝 | 
| [54:56] | Well, looks like harvey’s got a winner. | 看来哈维弄了个高手 | 
| [54:59] | That’s us, baby, all the way! | 我们顽胜 宝贝儿 | 
| [55:05] | Get out of the car. . . | 下车 | 
| [55:06] | No, no. l’m proud of you. | 不 我为你骄傲 | 
| [55:08] | You put the works on bruce lee, though, man ! | 你就跟李小龙一样强 伙计 | 
| [55:10] | I got to give it to you. | 我真得承认 | 
| [55:12] | Get out of my car. | 快下车 | 
| [55:13] | Come on, harv. let me out. | 快 小哈. 让我下去 | 
| [55:16] | Come on, harvey, let’s go. | 走 哈维 | 
| [55:18] | Let’s get a drink, harvey. | 一起喝一杯 | 
| [55:19] | Aren’t you going to have one? | 你不想来一杯吗? | 
| [55:20] | No, l don’t want to. go, it’s your night, have a good night. | 不了 今晚是属于你的 玩的开心 | 
| [55:23] | Man, it’s raining, come on. | 大哥 在下雨呢 来吧 | 
| [55:24] | I’m going to go home and count my money. leave me alone. | 我要回家数我的票子了 别管我 | 
| [55:27] | All right, grandpa. | 好吧 老大 | 
| [55:31] | Don’t get in no trouble. l’m serious, though. | 别惹麻烦 我认真的 | 
| [55:34] | Come on, serious. come in, just have one. | 来吧 真的 就来一杯 | 
| [55:37] | I ain’t got nothing, go. | 我什么都不想喝 | 
| [55:39] | Thanks for tonight. | 多谢了 | 
| [55:45] | Thanks, renee, l appreciate it. | 谢谢 renee | 
| [55:46] | Yes, sir. | 没关系先生 | 
| [55:54] | Please tell me you’re not still putting money in your sock. | 你没把钱藏袜子里吧 | 
| [55:57] | What’d your father used to call that? | 你爸以前怎么说来着? | 
| [56:01] | Niggerish, that’s what it was, right? | 黑鬼 是那样说的 对吧? | 
| [56:08] | So this is who you hanging out with these days, shawn? | 这些天你就跟这几个人混在一起? | 
| [56:11] | These your boys? | 你小弟? | 
| [56:12] | Saw you step out your fancy stretch limousine there. | 我看到你从那加长豪车里下来 | 
| [56:16] | What, did you all pass around the hat to get that? | 怎么 靠捐款买的吗? | 
| [56:20] | Take up a collection? | 攒零钱? | 
| [56:23] | You know, the only enjoyment l got back in college, shawn, | 你知道吗 我回学校感觉最享受的就是 | 
| [56:25] | Was watching your asshole father | 看你那混蛋老爸 | 
| [56:27] | Humiliate your shit all over the place. | 被你搞得没脸见人 | 
| [56:29] | Really? | 真的吗? | 
| [56:31] | Until your bitch-ass cold-clocked | 直到你用烂屁股给你爸来个 | 
| [56:33] | him in front of | 偷袭 | 
| [56:41] | Come on ! | 来啊 | 
| [56:43] | I’m right here! | 我在这儿 | 
| [56:45] | Do something ! l’m right here! | 有种来了 | 
| [56:46] | Shawn ! look at me! | 肖恩 看着我 | 
| [56:48] | Like your bitch-ass daddy. | 像你那个怕死的爹 | 
| [56:49] | Shawn, shawn, what are you doing? | 肖恩 你干嘛? | 
| [56:53] | I ain’t your father. | 我又不是你爸 | 
| [56:54] | You can’t go to a club and have fun. | 你们不能进去找乐子了 | 
| [56:56] | -That’s right. l’m cool. -l’ll see you around. | -没问题 我很冷静 -回头见 | 
| [57:02] | Let’s get out of here. | 咋们走吧 | 
| [57:09] | It’s ridiculous. l don’t even. . . l can’t stand him. | 太扯了 我真搞不懂 | 
| [57:17] | I just. . . lt’s not late. | 我在想. . .还不是很晚 | 
| [57:21] | This guy’s always putting these notes on people’s doors. | 这些家伙总是贴这些东西在门上 | 
| [57:26] | It’s not late, though. sorry. | 还不是很晚 不好意思 | 
| [57:29] | It’s okay. | 没事儿 | 
| [57:30] | I hit you with the door. so. . . | 我连门带人一起撞了 | 
| [57:32] | This is my living room. | 这是起居室 | 
| [57:34] | I have to go and check on lila, so have a seat. | 我得去看看莱拉 坐吧 | 
| [57:39] | It’s nice, right? | 不错吧? | 
| [57:40] | It’s really nice. | 的确不错 | 
| [57:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [57:43] | Big tv. | 大电视 | 
| [57:44] | It is, right? yeah. | 是的吧 | 
| [57:47] | Okay. okay. | 好的 | 
| [57:54] | Hi, l’m shawn. | 你好 我是肖恩 | 
| [57:59] | I’m zulay’s friend. | 我是祖莱的朋友 | 
| [58:02] | She brought me over to. . . | 她带我来. . . | 
| [58:05] | Zulay. zulay. | 朱蕾 祖莱 | 
| [58:09] | What happened? | 怎么了? | 
| [58:10] | This is. . . l’m sorry, this is. . . | 这位是. . .抱歉 这位是. . . | 
| [58:12] | This is shawn. shawn, this is. . . | 这是肖恩 肖恩这是 | 
| [58:13] | I don’t care who is he. | 我不管他是谁 | 
| [58:14] | I care why you bring anybody at this time to the house. | 你为什么这么晚了还带人回来 | 
| [58:18] | He look like a criminal. | 他看上去像个罪犯 | 
| [58:19] | I know. . . | 我明白 | 
| [58:20] | You’re not supposed to bring | 你不该这么晚 | 
| [58:21] | nobody at this time | 还带人来 | 
| [58:22] | I’m sorry. . . don’t be sorry. don’t do that to me no more. | 对不起– 不必道歉 别那样对我 | 
| [58:24] | Okay? | 行吗? | 
| [58:27] | Please, don’t say “por favor. “ | 别说是在助人为乐 | 
| [58:28] | I don’t want to hear nobody in the house at this time. | 我不想这个时候被人打扰 | 
| [58:32] | Hi. what are you doing up this late? | 你好 你这么晚起来干嘛啊? | 
| [58:36] | What’s that? | 你是什么? | 
| [58:38] | My pink bunny. | 我的粉兔兔 | 
| [58:39] | Sorry. what are you doing up? | 抱歉 你起来干嘛? | 
| [58:40] | My grandma thinks you killed someone. | 我奶奶认为你杀了人 | 
| [58:42] | He didn’t kill somebody. l’m sorry. l’m sorry. | 他谁也没杀 抱歉 对不起 | 
| [58:46] | Why are you up, baby? | 宝贝儿 你起来干嘛? | 
| [58:47] | I want to see the scary man. | 我想看一下他有多恐怖 | 
| [58:52] | I hear that l’m gonna cook for you. | 我去弄点吃的 | 
| [58:53] | L’m gonna do it, but as soon as | 我马上去做 但你吃完了 | 
| [58:55] | you eat, please, | 就请离开 | 
| [58:57] | Okay? yes, ma’am. l’m sorry. | 好吗?– 好的夫人 抱歉 | 
| [58:58] | Look at the way you are. look at you. | 你看你那样子 | 
| [58:59] | Please, it’s okay. | 好了 没关系 | 
| [59:00] | I’m sorry, actually, you know what? look at you. look! | -抱歉 其实 -看看你 | 
| [59:02] | You know what? l need some thread. | 我需要针线 | 
| [59:04] | What a shirt. | 多烂的衣服 | 
| [59:05] | I’m going to fix it for him. | 我会帮他补的 | 
| [59:07] | I’m gonna take a needle and do some job. | 我要去拿针做点活儿 | 
| [59:09] | That way he don’t gotta stay like that. | 那他就不会像这个样子了 | 
| [59:11] | You don’t feel bad? l do. | 你不觉得很难看吗?– 我觉得 | 
| [59:12] | What kind of men look like that on the street? | 街上什么人会穿成这样? | 
| [59:14] | Thank you so much for the. . . | 非常谢谢您. . . | 
| [59:16] | Come on, no. back. back, let’s go back. | 快 回去 咱们回去 | 
| [59:20] | I don’t want to go to bed. | 我不想睡觉 | 
| [59:22] | Let’s go back, back to sleep. | 回去睡觉 快 | 
| [59:28] | Mmm-hmm. | 嗯 | 
| [59:30] | Uh-huh? | 什么? | 
| [59:34] | Shawn has something he wants to tell you. | 肖恩有事要告诉你 | 
| [59:36] | What? | 什么? | 
| [59:44] | I don’t understand what you talk. talk english, spanish? | 听不懂你说啥 说英语 西班牙语? | 
| [59:51] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [59:53] | She’s wide awake. | 她完全清醒了 | 
| [59:56] | This is going good. | 这样会好些 | 
| [59:59] | I don’t know, so. . . hey, | 我不知道 所以. . . | 
| [1:00:00] | that notice that need anything. | 有什么帮得上的 | 
| [1:00:03] | Everything all right? | 没事吧? | 
| [1:00:06] | Like, if you. . . | 像是 | 
| [1:00:08] | You know, if you need anything. | 如果你需要帮忙 | 
| [1:00:15] | Just let me know. | 告诉我 | 
| [1:00:16] | So. . . | 呃 | 
| [1:00:20] | That guy, evan, from the club, you know him? | 俱乐部里出来的那个家伙 埃文 你认识他? | 
| [1:00:26] | Yeah. l mean, yeah, l know him. | 是的 我认识 | 
| [1:00:28] | How do you know him? | 你怎么认识他的? | 
| [1:00:30] | Well, l don’t, l just. . . | 我不认识 只是 | 
| [1:00:32] | People were talking about him at the club all night. | 俱乐部里的人天天都谈论他 | 
| [1:00:34] | I guess he’s a pro or something? | 我想他可能是职业选手什么的 | 
| [1:00:36] | what, does he fight? | 他也打拳吗? | 
| [1:00:37] | Yeah, l mean, a couple, you know, | 恩 我是说 有时候 | 
| [1:00:38] | The guys at the club or whatever, | 俱乐部的那些家伙 | 
| [1:00:40] | We just came back from this. . . | 我们刚比完赛 | 
| [1:00:41] | You know, it’s not a professional thing, but. . . | 不是专业的那种 | 
| [1:00:44] | Out in, like, you know, korea land, | 就像是打野拳 | 
| [1:00:46] | We just came from a fight, too. | 我们也是刚打完比赛 | 
| [1:00:50] | You know, it went pretty well. | 还算顺利 | 
| [1:00:51] | So you’re a fighter? | 那你是个拳手? | 
| [1:00:53] | No, l mean, yeah. | 不 我是说 算是吧 | 
| [1:00:55] | But not professional. just, you know. . . l don’t know. . . | 但不是职业的 只是 我也不清楚 | 
| [1:00:57] | I got this guy, he’s an agent/coach sort of thing. | 我认识他时 他是个教练或者经纪人之类的 | 
| [1:01:00] | I mean, it’s been going pretty good, though. | 一直都相处的不错 | 
| [1:01:06] | -What? -l don’t know. | -怎么? -我不明白 | 
| [1:01:24] | So how do you know all those guys at the club? | 怎么认识这些俱乐部的人的? | 
| [1:01:26] | I don’t. l. . . | 其实 | 
| [1:01:29] | I don’t even know your name, really. | 我甚至连你名字都还不知道 真的 | 
| [1:01:30] | What’s your name? your last name? | 你叫什么? 你的名 | 
| [1:01:34] | Macarthur Macarthur. | |
| [1:01:36] | Shawn macarthur. like a knight. l like it. | 肖恩 麦克阿瑟 像是骑士的名字 我喜欢 | 
| [1:01:47] | What are you thinking about? | 你觉得呢? | 
| [1:01:54] | So. . . | 怎么样 | 
| [1:01:55] | Simple as that. | 很简单 | 
| [1:02:00] | I can fix this for you. | 我能帮你补一下 | 
| [1:02:03] | Hmm? | 啊? | 
| [1:02:05] | I want to fix this for you. | 我想给你补一下 | 
| [1:02:06] | It’s not so bad. you want to fix it? | 还不是很糟糕 你要补吗? | 
| [1:02:08] | Mmm-hmm. | 当然 | 
| [1:02:11] | I want to kiss you. | 我想吻你 | 
| [1:02:19] | Come on. . . | 来 | 
| [1:02:24] | Why are you shaking? | 你抖什么? | 
| [1:02:26] | Because l lied about being able to sew. | 因为我撒谎说我会补衣服 | 
| [1:02:32] | It looks like you’re doing a good job. | 你做得不错啊 | 
| [1:02:37] | Look at that mess. | 你看都乱了 | 
| [1:02:41] | Wow, l am shaking. | 我在抖 | 
| [1:02:46] | Wait, come here for a second. | 等等 过来一下 | 
| [1:02:49] | Give me your finger. | 手指给我 | 
| [1:02:53] | Make a wish. | 许个愿 | 
| [1:02:59] | I got mine, you got yours? | 我许好了 你呢? | 
| [1:03:03] | I do. | 好了 | 
| [1:03:07] | I’m sorry. l know. | 对不起 我知道 | 
| [1:03:10] | Enough is enough. please go. | 够了 请走吧 | 
| [1:03:11] | Yes, ma’am. | 好的 太太 | 
| [1:03:12] | I believe it’s enough for today. | 我想今天也够了 | 
| [1:03:14] | You can meet later today. | 你们可以迟些再见面 | 
| [1:03:15] | -I’m sorry. -don’t be sorry. | -对不起 -不用道歉 | 
| [1:03:16] | Just a second to say bye. | 就道个别 | 
| [1:03:17] | No second. come in. you come in. | 不行 进来 你进来 | 
| [1:03:21] | Thank you so much, mrs. valez, l appreciate it. | 谢谢您 valez夫人 非常感激 | 
| [1:03:23] | I’m no mrs. valez, l’m mrs. guzman. okay? | 不是什么valez夫人 我是guzman夫人 | 
| [1:03:25] | And you got to go. go. | 你该走了 快走 | 
| [1:03:26] | Give me one second to say bye, please. | 求你给我一秒钟道个别 | 
| [1:03:28] | Oh, my goodness, you give me so much trouble today. | 天呐 你今天给我找了不少麻烦了 | 
| [1:03:32] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 | 
| [1:03:34] | She could have come a little bit later, that’s for sure. | 她过会儿还会过来的 | 
| [1:03:37] | That would have been nice. | 那就好了 | 
| [1:03:38] | Totally. l know. | 真的 | 
| [1:03:40] | Okay, so. . . | 好吧 | 
| [1:03:44] | Okay. | 好 | 
| [1:03:45] | Good night, yeah. . . | 晚安 | 
| [1:03:46] | So l’m going to see you again? | 我会再来的 | 
| [1:03:48] | -Yeah. -yeah. when? | -好 -什么时候? | 
| [1:04:00] | You sleeping? | 你在睡觉? | 
| [1:04:01] | Who can sleep with all that banging up there? | 赢了那么多谁还睡得着啊? | 
| [1:04:06] | Told you we’d win, huh? | 都说了我们会赢的 | 
| [1:04:09] | Did you get our money? | 你拿到钱了吗? | 
| [1:04:13] | Right at it, huh? | 真直接 | 
| [1:04:14] | Yes, sir. | 那是当然 | 
| [1:04:16] | Look, l know we already had a fight, | 我们先前是有点不愉快 | 
| [1:04:18] | but any word o | 但都过去了 | 
| [1:04:19] | I just want to make sure we’re capitalizing | 我只是想确认咋们搞这些 | 
| [1:04:21] | On everything we got going on here. | 是划算的 | 
| [1:04:23] | I told you, if you like, anything l got, | 我说了 你想的话 我这里的 | 
| [1:04:25] | The tickets, the hats, the sneakers, | 票 帽子 鞋子 | 
| [1:04:28] | You can sell those until l get you another fight, | 你都可以卖掉直到我帮你安排到下一场比赛 | 
| [1:04:30] | If that’s what you want to do. | 如果那就是你想要的 | 
| [1:04:33] | Go ahead, turn around. | 来 转过去 | 
| [1:04:34] | Huh? | 啊? | 
| [1:04:35] | You wanna get paid, right? | 你还想拿钱不? | 
| [1:04:37] | Go ahead, man, get it, l ain’t gonna rob you. | 去拿吧 我又不会抢你 | 
| [1:04:39] | I know you’re not gonna rob me, | 我知道你不会抢我 | 
| [1:04:40] | ’cause you’re gonna turn around. | 因为你要转过去 | 
| [1:04:41] | After tonight, you don’t trust me? | 过了今晚你就不信我了? | 
| [1:04:43] | Okay, fine. l’ve turned around. | 好吧 我在转 | 
| [1:04:44] | This is me, all right? | 是我 行吗 | 
| [1:04:46] | I’ve turned around, go ahead. | 我转身了 继续 | 
| [1:04:47] | Thank you. mmm-hmm. | 谢谢 | 
| [1:04:49] | I’ve turned around, go. | 我转身了 继续 | 
| [1:04:55] | I was with this girl from the club tonight. | 今晚我一直和俱乐部里的一个女孩在一起 | 
| [1:04:58] | Keep looking and you’re going to be with her now. | 假想一下你现在也正和她在一起 | 
| [1:05:01] | You can turn around now. | 你现在可以转身了 | 
| [1:05:07] | Man, she got a daughter. | 她有一个女儿 | 
| [1:05:09] | She’s kind of having a little | 她好像遇到点儿 | 
| [1:05:11] | trouble with the | 麻烦 | 
| [1:05:13] | I kinda wanted to help her. | 我想帮助她 | 
| [1:05:16] | Stop smiling at me, l know what you’re going to say. | 别对我笑 我知道你想说什么 | 
| [1:05:18] | Yeah, l bet. . . | 是的 我打赌 | 
| [1:05:20] | Why wouldn’t l help her, then? | 我为什么不帮她 | 
| [1:05:22] | Beyond the kid and the need for money. . . | 除了小孩和钱的问题外… | 
| [1:05:27] | Why you gotta break everything down? | 你为什么要毁了一切 | 
| [1:05:28] | That’s your problem, man, you don’t trust nobody. | 那是你的问题 你太轻信别人 | 
| [1:05:31] | Here you go. | 你走吧 | 
| [1:05:32] | I’m never trusting you, you and your suitcase. | 我从不相信你 你和你的手提箱 | 
| [1:05:35] | My suitcase? | 我的手提箱 | 
| [1:05:36] | Yeah, your suitcase don’t trust nobody either. | 是的 你的手提箱不相信任何人 | 
| [1:05:40] | There’s $1 0,000 right here. | 这里有一万元美金 | 
| [1:05:42] | Yeah. nice, isn’t it? | 恩 很好 不是吗 | 
| [1:05:44] | I was right, wasn’t I? | 我想得没错 不是吗 | 
| [1:05:48] | Look, l just. . . | 瞧 我只是 | 
| [1:05:49] | We shouldn’t be selling tickets and sneakers no more. | 我们不该再卖门票和球鞋了 | 
| [1:05:54] | I tell you, we gotta. . . | 我说过 我们… | 
| [1:05:55] | this is what we’re | 我们就是这样 | 
| [1:05:59] | So. . . | 所以… | 
| [1:06:01] | This girl. she works over at the marquee? | 这个女孩 她在俱乐部工作吗 | 
| [1:06:07] | Yeah, Zulay. | 是的 祖莱 | 
| [1:06:10] | Zulay. she’s nice, man. | 朱蕾 她人很好 | 
| [1:06:12] | Zulay. yeah. | 朱蕾 真的 | 
| [1:06:15] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [1:06:19] | You get some rest, all right? | 你早点休息吧 | 
| [1:06:22] | There’s $1 0,000 right here. | 这里有一万美金 | 
| [1:06:24] | Yeah. get some rest, all right? | 早点休息 | 
| [1:07:17] | Hey, you know where Zulay is? | 你知道祖莱在哪里吗 | 
| [1:07:34] | What do you want to talk about? | 你想说什么 | 
| [1:07:36] | Isn’t there something you should be telling me? | 你难道没有什么要告诉我 | 
| [1:07:40] | What are you talking about, Harvey? | 你在说什么 哈维 | 
| [1:07:41] | You’re gonna make me say it? | 你想让我替您说吗 | 
| [1:07:44] | Why didn’t you tell me that you were sleeping with him? | 为什么不告诉我你和他上床 | 
| [1:07:48] | Why couldn’t you tell me that? | 你难道不能告诉我吗 | 
| [1:07:49] | ’cause l don’t have to tell you everything. that’s why. | 因为我不必告诉你一切 如此而已 | 
| [1:07:51] | Now you want him paying your bills? | 你希望他还债吗 | 
| [1:07:54] | I did not ask him to pay my bills. | 我没有让他还债 | 
| [1:07:55] | Are you kidding me? | 你开我玩笑吗 | 
| [1:07:56] | You’re bringing him around your daughter, | 你让他接近你的女儿 | 
| [1:07:59] | you like him | 你喜欢他 | 
| [1:08:02] | What, you think he’s better than me, right? | 什么 你觉得他比我好 是吗 | 
| [1:08:04] | No. that’s. . . | 不 那是… | 
| [1:08:05] | You think you’re better than me, | 你觉得你比我好 | 
| [1:08:06] | That’s why you fill his head with all this garbage. | 所以你给他灌输这些无用的东西 | 
| [1:08:10] | About riding off into the sunset, | 一起看日落 | 
| [1:08:12] | Like this is a movie or something, huh? | 就像电影里演的那样 是吗 | 
| [1:08:14] | – No, no, come here l’m talking to you.- don’t touch me. | – 给我过来 我在跟你说话 – 别碰我 | 
| [1:08:16] | I’m talking to you. | 我在跟你说话 | 
| [1:08:17] | Don’t touch me. stop it. | 别碰我 住手 | 
| [1:08:20] | If he decides to up and leave you tomorrow, | 如果他明天决定离开你 | 
| [1:08:22] | You think you’re part of his plans? | 难道你认为你是他计划的一部分 | 
| [1:08:24] | You think your daughter is? | 你的女儿是 | 
| [1:08:26] | Maybe. what about your grandmother? | 也许 那你的祖母怎么办 | 
| [1:08:29] | You’re always so paranoid. | 你一直都很偏执 | 
| [1:08:30] | Yeah, that’s what I am, l’m paranoid. l’m paranoid. | 对 我就是这样 我是偏执狂 | 
| [1:08:33] | You still believe in fairy tales. | 你仍然相信童话故事 | 
| [1:08:39] | But you think l’m paranoid, okay. | 但你觉得我偏执 | 
| [1:08:42] | Does he know how we met? | 他知道我们怎么相遇的吗 | 
| [1:08:45] | You in the back seat, sleeping in your car, | 你睡在你汽车的后座 | 
| [1:08:48] | With your daughter in the front seat? | 你女儿坐在前面 | 
| [1:08:51] | Is that something to be paranoid about? | 那是偏执吗 | 
| [1:09:00] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [1:09:01] | You think that little thing right here between your legs | 你以为你跟他在一起 | 
| [1:09:04] | Is gonna make everything okay, don’t you? | 就能解决问题吗 | 
| [1:09:06] | That’s what you think. | 那只是你的想法 | 
| [1:09:08] | It isn’t. | 不可能的 | 
| [1:09:12] | You use that on him. | 你对他用这招 | 
| [1:09:14] | Don’t put no more garbage in his head. | 别再给他灌输无用的想法了 | 
| [1:09:25] | Yo, check this out, yo. | 看看这个 | 
| [1:09:27] | Check what out, this dirty-ass crib you got? | 看什么 你的破玩意儿 | 
| [1:09:31] | There are bare wires laying around, man. | 地上堆满了电线 小子 | 
| [1:09:33] | Clean this shit up. | 把它弄干净 | 
| [1:09:34] | When was the last time you cleaned this shit? | 你上次清理是什么时候 | 
| [1:09:35] | Shut up, bro, l’m about to kick you out. | 住嘴 小子 当心我把你撵走 | 
| [1:09:38] | Evan Hailey ko’s richards. lt’s your man from the club. | 埃文 海利打败了瑞奇 他是俱乐部里的人 | 
| [1:09:43] | This dude’s corny. | 这人真土 | 
| [1:09:45] | No, check it. a dude like this man, | 不 仔细看看 他是高手 | 
| [1:09:46] | you got to take serious, man | 你严肃点 | 
| [1:09:48] | Yeah, look how he punches. | 看他怎么击拳的 | 
| [1:09:50] | He look like he’s punching like a girl, | 简直像个女孩子家 | 
| [1:09:52] | but those punches hurt,man | 但那些击拳威力十足呢 | 
| [1:09:53] | Who is that? | 那是谁 | 
| [1:09:54] | That’s that dude from the club, bro. | 就是那个俱乐部来的人 兄弟 | 
| [1:09:56] | No, man, he’s the real deal. yo, shawn, no disrespect, man, | 不 他名副其实 肖恩 放尊重点 | 
| [1:09:58] | He’s fighting for real money in real venues. | 他靠搏击赚钱 | 
| [1:10:01] | Shawn over here bullshitting with us. | 肖恩过来一起聊聊吧 | 
| [1:10:51] | Look at you, Harvey. | 看看你 哈维 | 
| [1:10:53] | You know, you’ve been doing that for some time now. | 要知道 你已经干了一段时间了 | 
| [1:11:07] | It’s called bi-polar or manic depressive. | 这就是所谓的躁狂抑郁症 | 
| [1:11:11] | What? what? | 什么 | 
| [1:11:13] | Oh, my god. | 噢 天哪 | 
| [1:11:14] | Harvey, come in. come in, sit down. come in. | 哈维 进来 坐下 进来 | 
| [1:11:17] | We were just talking about you. come in, come in. | 我们正谈到你 进来 进来 | 
| [1:11:19] | Special occasion, you got the suit broke out. | 特殊场合 你的西装破了 | 
| [1:11:23] | Nice suit. | 不错的西装 | 
| [1:11:24] | Jacket, at least. | 至少是夹克衫 | 
| [1:11:26] | That’s nice. | 那不错 | 
| [1:11:27] | Beautiful, you’re looking good. | 很好 你穿着很帅 | 
| [1:11:29] | Not bad, Harvey. | 不错 哈维 | 
| [1:11:30] | Listen, l didn’t come here, you know, | 听着 我不想来这儿 你知道的 | 
| [1:11:33] | To take up a whole lot of your time. | 浪费你的时间 | 
| [1:11:35] | I’m just here to tell you | 我只是来告诉你 | 
| [1:11:36] | That if you’ve got something for Shawn. . . | 如果你有什么要给肖恩 | 
| [1:11:38] | Look at little Harvey, he’s like a little kid. | 看看哈维 他就像个小孩 | 
| [1:11:40] | He’s very excited, like he has a secret to share with us. | 他很兴奋 好像要跟我们分享秘密似的 | 
| [1:11:45] | What’s the secret, Harvey? | 是什么秘密 哈维 | 
| [1:11:47] | I’m just saying, if you. . . | 我是说 如果你 | 
| [1:11:49] | If you got something for us, we’re ready to go, you know. | 如果你有什么要给我们 我们就不客气了 | 
| [1:11:51] | He’s the biggest draw in this town, | 他可是全城最炙手可热的搏击手 | 
| [1:11:53] | And if you’re ready for something, we’re ready for it. | 如果你准备好了 我们接受 | 
| [1:11:56] | Wow. | 哇 | 
| [1:11:58] | It must be very hard for you to come in here and grovel | 你来到这里一定很不容易 | 
| [1:12:02] | In front of all of us here. especially Martinez. | 在我们所有人面前 特别是马丁内斯 | 
| [1:12:08] | You know, Jack, l don’t have to | 你知道的 杰克 我不必 | 
| [1:12:10] | stay here and take this from you | 留在这里 听你废话 | 
| [1:12:12] | Guess what, Harvey? | 你猜怎么样 哈维 | 
| [1:12:14] | We were talking about you and we said that | 我们正谈到你 | 
| [1:12:16] | Maybe we should put your man in one of our fights. | 也许我们该让你的搏击手参与我们的比赛 | 
| [1:12:19] | A big fight. $1 00,000 to the winner, Harvey. | 一场大比赛 胜者奖励十万美金 哈维 | 
| [1:12:25] | Harvey’s excited, huh, Harvey? | 哈维很兴奋 对吧 哈维 | 
| [1:12:28] | You excited, Harvey? | 你很兴奋吧 哈维 | 
| [1:12:30] | $1 00,000. | 十万美金 | 
| [1:12:32] | Evan Hailey’s going to rock your boy’s world. | 埃文 海利准备震撼那小子的世界 | 
| [1:12:35] | Time out. he couldn’t wait to tell you that one. | 没时间了 他迫不及待要告诉你 | 
| [1:12:38] | See, this is the way it’s going to be. | 事情进展将如此 | 
| [1:12:40] | Evan Hailey Versus Shawn MacArthur. | 埃文 海利 对阵 肖恩 麦克阿瑟 | 
| [1:12:44] | And we’re going to play up this whole thing | 我们会强调 | 
| [1:12:46] | About how they went to the same school, | 他们上同一所学校 | 
| [1:12:48] | You know, the education rivalry. | 你知道的 训练的对手 | 
| [1:12:52] | Rivalry for education. | 竞争激励的对手 | 
| [1:13:01] | – Okay. – I know. | – 好吧 – 我就知道 | 
| [1:13:05] | As soon as we get the word out, | 我们一旦放风出去 | 
| [1:13:07] | The phone’s just going to ring off the hook. | 电话就会被打爆 | 
| [1:13:12] | We’ll let both of you know. | 我们会通知你们两个 | 
| [1:13:36] | Harvey, you sure you’re ready for this, harvey? | 哈维 你确定你准备好了吗 哈维 | 
| [1:13:41] | Can’t help but keep calling my name, huh? | 情不自禁叫我名字 是吗 | 
| [1:13:44] | I don’t know, Harvey, maybe l’m stupid, you know? | 我不知道 哈维 也许我很笨 | 
| [1:13:46] | But l’m not stupid enough to think | 但我没有笨到认为 | 
| [1:13:48] | that Shawn’s going to win | 肖恩是赢家 | 
| [1:13:49] | That’s stupid, Harvey. yeah, really. | 那很愚蠢 哈维 真的 | 
| [1:13:50] | Really? | 真的吗 | 
| [1:13:52] | You just don’t know how good he is, you know? | 你不知道他多有天赋 | 
| [1:13:54] | Yeah, l do. that’s why l got Evan. | 我知道 所以我找了埃文 | 
| [1:13:57] | And the loser gets shit, Harvey. and you still get shit. | 败者一无所有 哈维 你会一无所有 | 
| [1:14:16] | Hey, man. | 小子 | 
| [1:14:19] | We need to take a walk and talk for a second. | 去散步吧 我有话跟你说 | 
| [1:14:24] | Okay. | 好的 | 
| [1:14:27] | So you gonna tell me? | 你想告诉我什么 | 
| [1:14:29] | Well, l got you another fight. | 是这样的 我想让你参加一场比赛 | 
| [1:14:32] | Yeah? how much? | 恩 赚多少 | 
| [1:14:37] | $1 00,000. | 十万美金 | 
| [1:14:41] | What? | 什么 | 
| [1:14:42] | Yeah. | 对 | 
| [1:14:47] | They want us to fight Evan Hailey. | 他们希望我们打败埃文 海利 | 
| [1:14:54] | He’s your opponent. | 他是你的对手 | 
| [1:14:57] | Great. | 太棒了 | 
| [1:15:03] | I’m taking all my money and l’m placing it against us. | 我押上我所有的钱当赌注 | 
| [1:15:09] | You ain’t got no money. | 你不会一无所有 | 
| [1:15:12] | You have any idea how much money | 你知不知道 | 
| [1:15:14] | I can raise for something like this? | 为此我能筹多少钱 | 
| [1:15:16] | Then raise it and put it on us to win. | 筹钱赌我们会赢 | 
| [1:15:18] | People like a guarantee, Shawn. | 人们需要得到保证 肖恩 | 
| [1:15:21] | Then guarantee it. | 那就给他们保证 | 
| [1:15:22] | You saw jerry, those wall street guys, | 你看到杰瑞了吧 那些华尔街的家伙 | 
| [1:15:24] | Even Martinez would get in on this. | 甚至马丁内斯也会因此获利 | 
| [1:15:26] | We’re talking real money. | 我们在谈论钱 | 
| [1:15:28] | No, you’re talking about money. | 不 只是你一个人在讲而已 | 
| [1:15:29] | No, come on, Shawn. | 不 少来 肖恩 | 
| [1:15:30] | What do you think, there’s a trophy involved in all of this? | 你认为呢 有奖杯吗 | 
| [1:15:33] | Nobody cares about it. | 没有人在乎这个 | 
| [1:15:36] | And if we lose, you know we get | 如果我们输了 | 
| [1:15:38] | nothing. you get that right? | 我们一无所有 这一点你知道的吧 | 
| [1:15:40] | What? come on, Shawn. | 什么 肖恩 | 
| [1:15:41] | Look, all right, look. . . | 好吧 | 
| [1:15:44] | You think l don’t understand that I’m nothing? | 你以为我不清楚自己是泛泛之辈吗 | 
| [1:15:47] | I’m nothing, l get it. l ain’t worth nothing. | 我是泛泛之辈 但我并非一文不值 | 
| [1:15:49] | Nobody said anything like that. l mean, come on. | 没有人那样说 | 
| [1:15:51] | All I’m saying is that I don’t want to lose. | 我想说的是我不想输 | 
| [1:15:53] | That’s all I’m saying is I don’t want to lose. | 那就是我要说的 我不想输 | 
| [1:15:55] | I’m telling you, Shawn. . . | 我跟你说 肖恩 | 
| [1:15:56] | Look, I know it sounds stupid to you. | 我知道这听起来很愚蠢 | 
| [1:15:57] | It’s stupid. but that’s what I. . . | 很愚蠢 但那就是我… | 
| [1:15:59] | I don’t want to do it, so I won’t. okay? | 如果是我不想做的事 我不会答应 行了吧 | 
| [1:16:02] | Cut all that stuff, man, listen to me. | 别那样说 听我一句 | 
| [1:16:03] | I mean it. | 我怎么想怎么说 | 
| [1:16:05] | Listen, listen. I’m talking to you. | 听着 听着 我跟你说 | 
| [1:16:07] | Harvey. | 哈维 | 
| [1:16:08] | What, you gonna hit me? | 什么 你要打我吗 | 
| [1:16:10] | No, I’m not gonna hit you. . . I’m sorry. | 不 我不会打你 很抱歉 | 
| [1:16:11] | You think I’m your father? | 你认为我是你父亲吗 | 
| [1:16:12] | You’re going to slap me around like I’m your father, huh? | 你想要扇我耳光就像我是你父亲 是吗 | 
| [1:16:15] | Okay, okay, I get it. | 好 好 我懂了 | 
| [1:16:17] | You think I don’t know who you are, Shawn. | 你以为我不了解你吗 肖恩 | 
| [1:16:19] | What? I know all about you. | 什么 我很了解你 | 
| [1:16:21] | I said, can the moral garbage with me, Shawn. | 别跟我提道义 | 
| [1:16:25] | It don’t work here. | 在这一行它不管用 | 
| [1:16:28] | Harvey, you don’t ever talk about my father, okay? | 哈维 没再提我父亲 可以吗 | 
| [1:16:31] | You gonna hit me? | 你想打我 | 
| [1:16:36] | You don’t ever talk about my father. | 别再提我父亲 | 
| [1:16:53] | Hey. | 嘿 | 
| [1:16:55] | So you came back. | 你来了 | 
| [1:16:56] | You know me, the stalker. | 你知道的 我喜欢跟着你 | 
| [1:16:59] | You caught me taking a shower. | 我正在洗澡 | 
| [1:17:03] | So, what are you doing here? | 你来这儿干嘛 | 
| [1:17:05] | Nothing, I was just. . . I don’t know, | 没什么 我只是 我不知道 | 
| [1:17:07] | just kinda wanted to see you. | 只是想见你 | 
| [1:17:10] | Okay, well, come in. | 好吧 进来 | 
| [1:17:11] | My grandmother has lila, so, come in. | 莱拉在我祖母那儿 那么 进来吧 | 
| [1:17:18] | I know it’s really hot in here, so, | 我知道这儿很热 | 
| [1:17:20] | If you want, just grab a seat and I’ll be right back. | 你随便坐 我马上来 | 
| [1:17:24] | Hey, listen. look, l made some money | 听着 我挣了些钱 | 
| [1:17:26] | And I kinda wanted to help you with the notice that I saw | 我想帮你解决那张告示上的问题 | 
| [1:17:29] | On the door the other day. | 我上次在门上看到的 | 
| [1:17:31] | That’s really. . . no. . . that’s sweet, but. . . | 那真是 不 那很好 不过 | 
| [1:17:34] | No. for Lila. | 不 为了莱拉 | 
| [1:17:35] | No, l don’t need it. | 不 我不需要 | 
| [1:17:36] | Listen, hold on, hold on. just for Lila. | 听着 等一下 为了莱拉 | 
| [1:17:39] | Hold on a second. just, please, just listen. | 等一下 请听我说 | 
| [1:17:41] | I don’t know what I’m trying to say. . . | 我不知道我想说什么 | 
| [1:17:44] | The last thing I want to do is upset you. | 我不想使你不安 | 
| [1:17:47] | All I want. . . | 我只想… | 
| [1:17:50] | You came in here offering me money. | 你来这里给我钱 | 
| [1:17:55] | Just don’t. . . It’s no big deal, okay? | 不 这没有多少 可以吗 | 
| [1:18:02] | I don’t know how to. . . | 我不知道该如何… | 
| [1:19:07] | What? | 什么 | 
| [1:19:09] | Your hair smells good. | 你的头发真好闻 | 
| [1:19:11] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [1:19:14] | You know, when you wash your hair in the sink, | 当你在水槽里洗头 | 
| [1:19:16] | They call it a puerto rican shower. | 人们把它叫做波多黎各浴 | 
| [1:19:18] | My grandfather used to hate when people called it that. | 以前我祖父很讨厌这种说法 | 
| [1:19:21] | Of course, he can say it. | 当然 他可以这么说 | 
| [1:19:30] | I like this, this is nice. | 我喜欢这种说法 很好 | 
| [1:19:34] | I know what happened with your dad. | 我知道你父亲的遭遇 | 
| [1:19:38] | Oh. | 噢 | 
| [1:19:40] | Is that okay? | 可以提吗 | 
| [1:19:41] | I read. . . me and Lila were on the computer, | 我和莱拉在电脑上看到的 | 
| [1:19:44] | And we just kinda stumbled across. . . | 我们简直不敢相信 | 
| [1:19:50] | Wow. . . I’m sorry. . . | 我很抱歉 | 
| [1:19:51] | No. . . checking up on me? that’s all right. | 不 直接问我吧 没事的 | 
| [1:19:54] | It’s okay? | 可以吗 | 
| [1:19:56] | Yeah. | 当然 | 
| [1:19:58] | So you think l’m crazy now? | 你认为我现在很疯狂吗 | 
| [1:20:01] | No. | 不 | 
| [1:20:04] | Well, I mean. . . you’d be right. | 我是说 你会没事的 | 
| [1:20:06] | I mean, l did. I went a little crazy, so. . . | 是的 我有点儿疯狂 所以 | 
| [1:20:11] | You know that guy Evan, the other night, | 你知道埃文的 一天晚上 | 
| [1:20:14] | At the club, you know, after the whole thing? | 在俱乐部 所发生的事吗 | 
| [1:20:15] | Yeah. | 是的 | 
| [1:20:17] | We were on the same team and my dad coached us. | 我们是队友 我父亲是教练 | 
| [1:20:21] | Man, he loved Evan. | 他很喜欢埃文 | 
| [1:20:23] | I was a freshman, and they always used to mess with me. | 我是新手 他们总是刁难我 | 
| [1:20:26] | And I just couldn’t take it no more. I kind of lost it. | 我无法忍受 情绪失控 | 
| [1:20:31] | And me and Evan went at it. and my dad got between us | 和埃文打起来 我父亲来劝架 | 
| [1:20:35] | And I didn’t even see him, you know. | 我甚至没看见他 | 
| [1:20:36] | I just kinda. . . I hit him. | 我不小心…打到了他 | 
| [1:20:39] | I hit my father. | 我打了我父亲 | 
| [1:20:41] | And I just didn’t stop. | 我没有停下 | 
| [1:20:44] | You know? I just couldn’t stop. | 我无法停下 | 
| [1:20:50] | My father never forgave me. ’cause he shouldn’t. | 我父亲永远不会原谅我 我根本不该被原谅 | 
| [1:20:58] | I got to go get that. | 我得接电话 | 
| [1:21:11] | Okay, I have to get going | 我要走了 | 
| [1:21:13] | Because I have to go do something at the club, | 因为我要回俱乐部做事 | 
| [1:21:14] | I realized. I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 | 
| [1:21:16] | I have to go and do something at the club | 我得走了 俱乐部里有事要做 | 
| [1:21:18] | That I completely forgot about. so. . . | 我完全忘了 | 
| [1:21:20] | Okay. . . please hurry up. | 好的 快去吧 | 
| [1:21:21] | I’ll walk you. l’m hurrying. | 我送你 马上 | 
| [1:21:22] | We do have to go. l’m sorry, l just. . . | 我们真得走了 抱歉 我 | 
| [1:21:23] | Okay. l heard you the first time, l’m going, l’m going. | 好 我听见了 这就走 | 
| [1:21:26] | i’m sorry. | 对不起 | 
| [1:21:27] | it’s okay. | 没事 | 
| [1:21:29] | I just forgot l had to go get this stuff done. | 我忘了还有事要做了 | 
| [1:21:35] | You okay? | 你没事吧 | 
| [1:21:36] | Yeah, l’m fine, why? | 没事 怎么了 | 
| [1:21:38] | Just wondering. | 问问而已 | 
| [1:21:41] | You’re good? yeah. | 你没事? 好吧 | 
| [1:21:47] | Hey, harvey. | 嗨 哈维 | 
| [1:21:50] | Wait. what? what’s going on here? | 等等 怎么回事 | 
| [1:21:52] | Um. . . | 呃 | 
| [1:21:53] | I was going to tell you, l know harvey. | 我想告诉你的 我认识哈维 | 
| [1:21:56] | Wait, hold on. you all know each other? | 什么 你们俩认识? | 
| [1:22:00] | Yeah, l know her. l know her. | 是 我认识她 | 
| [1:22:06] | Listen. . . wait, how do you know. . . | 你们 你们怎么认识 | 
| [1:22:07] | I mean, how do you know each other? | 我是说 你们怎么认识的 | 
| [1:22:11] | What’s going on, ’cause, are you together or something? | 怎么回事 你们俩在一块儿 还是? | 
| [1:22:14] | No. listen, shawn. . . | 不 听我说 肖恩 | 
| [1:22:16] | No, no, no. . . l’m talking to her. . . | 不不 我在问她 | 
| [1:22:18] | I’m talking. . . | 听我说 | 
| [1:22:19] | No, no, let me. . . l just want to hear it from her. | 不不 我想听她说 | 
| [1:22:21] | Let me talk to you, okay? | 我来跟你说 好吗 | 
| [1:22:22] | What did l say? l said l’m talking. . . what now? | 说到哪儿了 我说我要 什么来着 | 
| [1:22:24] | – Shawn. . . – l want to talk to her. | -肖恩 -我要跟她说 | 
| [1:22:26] | L’m talking to you. l want to talk to her! | -我跟你说话呢 -我要跟她说 | 
| [1:22:28] | – Get your hands off me! – shut up! | -别碰我 -闭嘴 | 
| [1:22:29] | – Get your hands off of me! – get out of my head ! | -别碰我 -滚开 | 
| [1:22:32] | Look, everything isn’t what you think. | 听着 根本不是你想得那样 | 
| [1:22:34] | You’re not the only one that worked with me. | 跟我干的不只你一个 | 
| [1:22:36] | She works with me, too. | 她也是 | 
| [1:22:37] | it’s what l was explaining at the apartment. | 我在家里跟你说的就是这个 | 
| [1:22:39] | Nobody knows we know each other. she places bets for me. | 没人知道我们认识 她只是帮我下注 | 
| [1:22:44] | Okay, that’s what it is. | 就是这样 | 
| [1:22:45] | I was going to tell you, shawn. | 我打算告诉你的 肖恩 | 
| [1:22:47] | You asked about my. . . | 你打听我父亲的事 | 
| [1:22:49] | you asked about my father. | 你竟然打听我父亲的事 | 
| [1:22:51] | – Shawn. . . – why would you do that? | -肖恩 -你为什么要这样做 | 
| [1:23:01] | You better learn to answer your phone. | 你最好学着接电话 | 
| [1:23:04] | Why didn’t you answer? that’s all you had to do. | 为什么不接电话 接了不就没事了 | 
| [1:23:05] | Why did you call? | 谁让你来的 | 
| [1:23:06] | Why didn’t you text me and say something? | 为什么不发短信告诉我 | 
| [1:23:48] | Listen, harvey and l have been friends for a really long time. | 我跟哈维认识很长时间了 | 
| [1:23:51] | Listen to me. l should have told you, l know that. | 听我说 我知道我不该瞒你 | 
| [1:23:54] | I don’t know what l might say to you, okay. | 我不知道该说什么 好吗 | 
| [1:23:55] | Wait. just listen to me, okay? | 等一下 听我解释 好吗 | 
| [1:23:58] | Look, l make $1 1 an hour, okay? | 我一个小时挣11美元 | 
| [1:24:01] | Is that what you want to know? | 你想知道的就是这个吗 | 
| [1:24:02] | I make $1 1 an hour, l’m broke. | 我一个小时只挣11块 我穷得要死 | 
| [1:24:04] | I pick up glasses from people that l hate all night long, | 我为那些我厌恶了一晚上的人收拾杯子 | 
| [1:24:07] | And l’m not really supposed to be doing this right now. | 我实在干不下去了 | 
| [1:24:11] | Why didn’t you just tell me that? | 为什么不告诉我 | 
| [1:24:16] | Because. | 因为 | 
| [1:24:21] | Harvey. . . we’re just friends. he just gives me this money, | 哈维和我只是朋友 他给我钱 | 
| [1:24:27] | And l just go place bets for him | 然后我就去帮他下注 | 
| [1:24:28] | and that’s all there is to it. | 就这些 | 
| [1:24:29] | Nobody even knows that we know each other. | 甚至没有人知道我们俩认识 | 
| [1:24:31] | Then why couldn’t you just say that to me? | 那你为什么不告诉我呢 | 
| [1:24:53] | Is this thing still on? | 那事还算吧 | 
| [1:24:58] | Listen, man. . . | 听我说 | 
| [1:25:00] | Yeah, l understand. | 我明白 | 
| [1:25:02] | Throw it. no one will ever know the better. | 别说了 谁也不知道结果会怎样 | 
| [1:25:07] | And you’re going to tell me you’re okay with that, huh? | 你是说 你不介意? | 
| [1:25:13] | Yeah. | 是 | 
| [1:25:15] | Whatever you raise, l want half. | 不管你筹到多少 我要一半 | 
| [1:25:21] | We ain’t talking about anything here, you know. | 我们可不是在这儿做什么交易 | 
| [1:25:23] | No, forget it, then. | 那算了吧 | 
| [1:25:26] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [1:25:28] | Just like that, though, huh? | 照我们说的做? | 
| [1:25:29] | Yeah. just like that. | 嗯 就那么办 | 
| [1:25:35] | All right. | 好 | 
| [1:25:37] | Then, you know once you get out there, | 你应该知道 一旦你走出去 | 
| [1:25:40] | All those eyes are going to be on you. | 就会有很多人盯着你 | 
| [1:25:43] | And if there’s even a hint that you’re throwing | 要是被他们看出一点点反悔的意思 | 
| [1:25:47] | And that’s both of us dead. | 我们就都死定了 | 
| [1:25:50] | You understand how much money they. . . | 你知道他们下了多少钱吗 | 
| [1:25:52] | They don’t scare me, harvey. this city doesn’t scare me. | 我不怕他们 这里没什么能把我吓住 | 
| [1:25:59] | I’m gonna do what you want. and | 我会照你说的做 | 
| [1:26:01] | you’re never going to see me again | 然后你就再也不会见到我了 | 
| [1:26:04] | None of you. | 谁都不会 | 
| [1:26:24] | This isn’t tickets, harvey. | 这可不是门票 哈维 | 
| [1:26:27] | You understand there’s $250,000 in this bag. | 箱子里装的可是25万美元 | 
| [1:26:35] | And, harvey, don’t make us come looking for you. | 还有 哈维 别让我们失望 | 
| [1:26:53] | Nice office, harvey. | 真会找地方 哈维 | 
| [1:26:56] | Glad you could make it. | 你能找到就好 | 
| [1:26:57] | Yeah, you should get a receptionist. | 应该找个接待的 | 
| [1:27:02] | Is he going to listen to you, harvey? | 他同意了吗 哈维? | 
| [1:27:05] | if you don’t believe me, he’s right out there, | 不信的话 他就在那儿 | 
| [1:27:07] | you can ask him yourself | 你可以自己去问问 | 
| [1:27:09] | I’m asking you, harvey. | 我在问你 哈维 | 
| [1:27:14] | There’s $250,000 in here. | 这是25万 | 
| [1:27:18] | And if he decides he don’t like losing, | 如果他不肯输 | 
| [1:27:20] | And by some miracle he wins, | 而且侥幸赢了的话 | 
| [1:27:22] | l still want my money, harvey. | 你也得把钱还给我 哈维 | 
| [1:27:30] | I don’t get my money, harvey, l’ll kill you. | 要是我拿不到钱的话 我就杀了你 | 
| [1:27:50] | Lot of money. | 这么多钱 | 
| [1:28:52] | Come on in. | 进来吧 | 
| [1:28:54] | Zulay, did you have another dream? | 朱蕾 你又有什么发财梦吗 | 
| [1:28:58] | it’s a lot of money, jack. | 她带了很多钱 杰克 | 
| [1:28:59] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 | 
| [1:29:03] | How much are we talking about? | 多少 | 
| [1:29:06] | Half a million dollars. | 50万 | 
| [1:29:09] | Hmm? | 是吗 | 
| [1:29:12] | So what are you doing walking around the street | 那你提着那50万 | 
| [1:29:14] | With half a million dollars in your bag? | 在这里逛什么 | 
| [1:29:18] | i have investors. | 有人要下注 | 
| [1:29:20] | Investors. | 下注 | 
| [1:29:22] | if it’s too much money, l can. . . | 如果钱太多了的话 我可以 | 
| [1:29:24] | Too much? | 太多? | 
| [1:29:26] | Listen to that. | 你听听 | 
| [1:29:28] | She’s cleaning up the dumpster, | 她就是个收拾垃圾的 | 
| [1:29:30] | now she’s in the club. | 现在竟跑到这里来下注 | 
| [1:29:36] | Tell your rich-ass and your drunk-ass investor friends | 告诉你那些有钱的白痴朋友们 | 
| [1:29:41] | That l will be happy to pay them off. | 他们会拿到钱的 | 
| [1:29:46] | And happier not to. | 当然 拿不到更好 | 
| [1:29:53] | Count it. | 数一下 | 
| [1:30:41] | The man is here. outside. | 他来了 大家出去吧 | 
| [1:30:48] | We need to get everybody out on the terrace | 大家都到天台上去 | 
| [1:30:49] | so we can do this thing | 我们好开始 | 
| [1:30:51] | People, the show’s going to start. outside. | 比赛马上开始了 请大家出去吧 | 
| [1:30:53] | – You have a nice place here. – of course. | -这地方不错 -那当然 | 
| [1:30:55] | City hall, l’ve got the woolworth building. | 市政厅 伍尔沃斯大厦 | 
| [1:30:58] | My meditation room. | 我的禅房 | 
| [1:31:00] | Let’s go, people. | 走吧 朋友们 | 
| [1:31:12] | Look, l’ll meet you out. | 我们待会儿外面见 | 
| [1:31:14] | Let me talk to you for a second. | 我再跟你说一下 | 
| [1:31:15] | You know what we’re dealing with here, right? | 你知道我们在做什么 对吧 | 
| [1:31:17] | Let’s just go. let’s get it over with. | 快走吧 速战速决 | 
| [1:31:44] | Look at this, harvey. | 看看 哈维 | 
| [1:31:48] | Now you see how far you’ve come? | 知道你们差多远了吧? | 
| [1:31:56] | Hey, everybody, | 各位 | 
| [1:31:57] | Jerry invited us all up here so we could | 杰瑞把我们大家请来 | 
| [1:32:00] | Catch a glimpse of his bank account. | 让大家儿见识一下他多有钱 | 
| [1:32:02] | That’s nice, huh? | 真不错 | 
| [1:32:05] | Here’s to jerry. | 来 为杰瑞 | 
| [1:32:09] | But what the thing is. . . | 但是 | 
| [1:32:11] | I mean, the real shit of this thing is, | 邀大家来此的真正目的 | 
| [1:32:13] | Is what’s going on right here. | 是即将开始的比赛 | 
| [1:32:16] | So, jerry, right now, you should step off. | 所以 杰瑞 现在请您退后吧 | 
| [1:32:20] | And gentlemen, you should step up. | 两位先生 上前来 | 
| [1:32:25] | Let’s go baby, let’s go! | 开始吧 开始 | 
| [1:32:31] | We’re going to sit down, people. | 大家请坐吧 | 
| [1:32:34] | And these two gentlemen are going | 这两位勇士将会开始一场 | 
| [1:32:35] | to go toe to toe, blow to blow. | 赤裸裸的对决 | 
| [1:32:39] | Whatever goes on up here, whatever. | 在这里 想怎么做就怎么做 | 
| [1:32:43] | Whatever you do to each other, whatever. | 想怎么打就怎么打 | 
| [1:32:50] | Whatever you say to each other, whatever. | 想怎么说就怎么说 | 
| [1:32:55] | in the words of the late, great, american poet, | 引用一句近代伟大的美国诗人 | 
| [1:32:59] | Mr. marvin gaye, | 马文 盖伊先生的话 | 
| [1:33:02] | “let’s get it on !” | 开始吧 | 
| [1:33:11] | Let’s go, baby, let’s go! yeah ! | 上 上啊 | 
| [1:33:16] | You froze? huh? | 你僵了吗 | 
| [1:33:20] | it’s a stare-down. | 用眼睛杀我 | 
| [1:33:23] | Oh. | 喔 | 
| [1:33:25] | it’s the evil eye. | 罪恶的眼神 | 
| [1:33:31] | is that what you gave your old man? huh? | 你就是这样对你老爸的吗 | 
| [1:33:34] | Knock that smile off his face, let’s go! | 把他脸上那得意劲儿打飞掉 上 | 
| [1:33:46] | Yeah, baby! | 好 | 
| [1:33:52] | All right. let’s play. let’s play, shawn. | 好 我们玩儿真得 来 肖恩 | 
| [1:33:56] | Show him what you got! do it! | 让他尝尝你的厉害 上 | 
| [1:34:00] | Do it, baby! | 打他 | 
| [1:34:03] | Go on, shawn ! yeah ! | 上 肖恩 上 | 
| [1:34:39] | Get him, shawn ! get him ! get him ! | 打他 肖恩 打啊 打 | 
| [1:34:49] | Right here, shawn. | 这儿 肖恩 | 
| [1:34:54] | He’s talking shit! | 他放屁 | 
| [1:35:00] | You can’t stay there, shawn ! | 起来 肖恩 | 
| [1:35:22] | Oh, shit! | 妈的 | 
| [1:35:33] | Hey, hey, that’s it! that’s it! | 好了 好了 | 
| [1:35:35] | That’s it! that’s it! that’s enough ! call it! | 好了 够了 住手 | 
| [1:35:41] | That’s it! that’s it! | 行了 行了 | 
| [1:35:45] | Go on, shawn ! get up! get up, bro! | 起来 肖恩 起来 | 
| [1:35:52] | Get up! get up! | 起来 | 
| [1:35:59] | Get out of it! get out of it! get out! | 扳开他 扳开他 | 
| [1:36:04] | Come on, shawn ! | 加油 肖恩 | 
| [1:36:09] | You got to fight! come on ! get out of it! | 打他 打啊 扳开他 | 
| [1:36:16] | Fight! | 打 | 
| [1:36:29] | Come on, shawn ! yeah ! | 加油 肖恩 耶 | 
| [1:36:39] | No! no! | 不 | 
| [1:36:45] | Harvey, what’s going on, harvey? | 怎么回事 哈维 | 
| [1:36:46] | No! | 不要 | 
| [1:36:48] | Come on ! yeah ! | 打啊 耶 | 
| [1:36:51] | Holy shit! | 靠 | 
| [1:37:29] | No! | 别 | 
| [1:37:50] | Yeah, boy! | 好家伙 干得好 | 
| [1:37:57] | Yeah, shawn ! | 好样的 肖恩 | 
| [1:37:59] | You got it, shawn. let’s start moving, boys. | 你赢了 肖恩 来 伙计们 | 
| [1:38:04] | Yeah ! | 耶 | 
| [1:38:06] | What up now, bitch? | 怎么样 混蛋? | 
| [1:38:08] | Harvey, l’d like to shake your hand, man. | 哈维 握个手吧 | 
| [1:38:15] | You’re a dead man. | 你完了 | 
| [1:38:17] | You’re a dead man, harvey. dead man. | 你完了 哈维 你死定了 | 
| [1:38:20] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [1:38:21] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 | 
| [1:38:24] | What up now, bitch? | 怎么样 | 
| [1:38:30] | Yeah, baby! | 好 哥们儿 | 
| [1:38:47] | i’ll need a drink after that, man, right! | 完了得喝一杯 | 
| [1:39:01] | Thank you, evan, | 谢谢你 埃文 | 
| [1:39:02] | you fight like a bitch. | 你打起来简直就像条疯狗 | 
| [1:39:03] | Harvey, we’re going out, | 哈维 我们要出去玩 | 
| [1:39:05] | vlp harvey, we out of here. | 贵宾间 哈维 走啦 | 
| [1:39:07] | Whoa, there he is! | 哇 他来了 | 
| [1:39:12] | You’re the shit, man. | 你真了不起 | 
| [1:39:13] | Yeah, last night was great, man. thanks a lot. | 昨晚太精彩了 谢谢你 | 
| [1:39:16] | Thanks for the ride. | 谢谢你送我 | 
| [1:39:17] | Thanks for being there. | 谢谢你来 | 
| [1:39:19] | Yo, we’re going to the club tonight, kid. you wanna come? | 我们今晚去夜总会 一起来吗 | 
| [1:39:21] | Vlp all night, drinks all night. | 贵宾间 喝个通宵 | 
| [1:39:23] | Come on. let’s go. | 来吧 一起去 | 
| [1:39:24] | No, l’m beat up. | 不了 我太累了 | 
| [1:39:25] | Vlp, harvey. vlp. | 贵宾间 哈维 贵宾间 | 
| [1:39:27] | Vlp, you all be careful. | 贵宾间 小心点 | 
| [1:39:37] | Well, tonight, show your butt off. | 今天晚上 等着吧 | 
| [1:39:42] | You know, l’d be lying if l didn’t | 知道吗 不瞒你说 | 
| [1:39:45] | say, secretly l wanted you to win | 其实 我是希望让你赢的 | 
| [1:39:49] | That’s crazy, right? | 很不可思议吧 | 
| [1:39:52] | if l wasn’t a dead man, l’d be happy, you know. | 要不是我要死了 我会很高兴的 | 
| [1:39:56] | But you killed me with that, shawn. | 但是你要了我的命 肖恩 | 
| [1:40:00] | You know, you do what you do, you know. | 你想怎样就怎样吧 | 
| [1:40:05] | Look, shawn, in a couple of minutes | 听着 肖恩 再过几分钟 | 
| [1:40:07] | There’s going to be some men that’s going to come here, | 就会有人来了 | 
| [1:40:10] | And you can’t be here when they get here, okay? | 他们来之前你得离开这里 知道吗 | 
| [1:40:34] | Me and zulay, we put it on us to win. | 我和祖莱赌了我们赢 | 
| [1:40:38] | Yeah. | 真的 | 
| [1:40:40] | We knew you’d never go for it, | 我们知道你不会答应 | 
| [1:40:41] | So we didn’t say nothing, but. . . | 所以没告诉你 | 
| [1:40:51] | There’s $1 million in there. | 这是100万 | 
| [1:41:00] | Business ready for business | 时刻准备生意 | 
| [1:41:03] | Business ready. | 生意 | 
| [1:41:04] | You taught me that. | 你教我的 | 
| [1:41:06] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [1:41:16] | That’s a lot of money in there. | 钱可真不少 | 
| [1:41:18] | Mmm-hmm. | 嗯 | 
| [1:41:19] | No, l’m not kidding, shawn. that’s a lot of money. | 我是说真的 肖恩 这可真是一大笔钱 | 
| [1:41:24] | That’s a lot of Ihops. we’re going to birmingham. | 足够我们用的了 我们要去伯明翰 | 
| [1:41:28] | Okay. . . | 干什么 | 
| [1:41:29] | You know, we’re going to go and see my family. | 我想回家看看 | 
| [1:41:32] | See what’s left of it. you know what l mean? | 看看还有什么 你明白吧 | 
| [1:41:35] | Maybe stop by chicago, or something. | 可能会顺便去趟芝加哥什么的 | 
| [1:41:39] | On your way to birmingham, chicago. | 在回伯明翰的路上 芝加哥 | 
| [1:41:43] | Right. yeah. | 好 | 
| [1:41:44] | Mmm-hmm. | 嗯? | 
| [1:41:48] | Why don’t you come? | 一起走吧 | 
| [1:42:06] | So birmingham is where you’re thinking? | 你就是想去伯明翰? | 
| [1:42:08] | Yeah. lt’s where l’m from. | 是的 那是我老家 | 
| [1:42:13] | Okay, what we should do, then. . . | 那我们去了那儿干什么 | 
| [1:42:17] | Hear me out. | 听我说 | 
| [1:42:18] | I think we should go past birmingham to some place warm. | 我想我们应该从伯明翰一路往南 | 
| [1:42:21] | if you’re going all the way to chicago, | 如果你去伯明翰的路上 | 
| [1:42:23] | Through birmingham, whatever. . . | 要去趟芝加哥的话 | 
| [1:42:25] | Take it to california. | 也到加利福尼亚去一下吧 | 
| [1:42:26] | You know, they’ve got a whole lot of great opportu? | 知道吗 那儿有很多机会 | 
| [1:42:29] | I’ve been doing a lot of reading, | 我看过很多这方面的报道 | 
| [1:42:31] | i’m not giving those people this money. | 我不会给他们钱的 | 
| [1:42:33] | i don’t give. . . unless. . . | 不给他们 除非 | 
| [1:42:36] | We shouldn’t give nobody none of this. we should just go. | 谁也不给 我们离开这里 | 
| [1:42:39] | “‘l believe in love,’ said grandma, | 我相信爱情 奶奶说 | 
| [1:42:40] | “l’m going to go to africa because my boyfriend is there. | 我要到非洲去 到那儿去找我的男朋友 | 
| [1:42:43] | “and then l change my mind, maybe. | 后来我又改变主意了 | 
| [1:42:46] | Because love is beautiful.” | 因为爱情是美丽的 | 
| [1:42:48] | it’s amazing, alabama. | 美妙无比 阿拉巴马 | 
| [1:42:50] | Alabama. alabama. | 阿拉巴马 阿拉巴马 | 
| [1:42:52] | all the time, alabama, alabama, alabama. | 一个劲儿地 阿拉巴马 | 
| [1:42:54] | Would you all shut up already? | 都别说了 好吗 | 
| [1:42:55] | You’re driving me crazy. | 吵死了 | 
| [1:42:56] | You’re making my ears bleed in here. | 我耳朵都要炸了 | 
| [1:45:21] | It’s raining, harvey. it’s raining. | 下雨了 哈维 下雨了 | 
| [1:45:27] | Harvey, it’s always raining. it’s raining, harvey. | 老是下雨 哈维 | 
| [1:45:31] | It’s just rain, rain. | 下雨而已 | 
| [1:45:34] | It’s always raining in this raining town. | 这个雨城老是下雨 | 
| [1:45:37] | Always raining. what am i supposed to do with the rain? | 老是下雨 我能怎么样 | 
| [1:45:40] | Harvey, it’s raining. | 哈维 下雨了 | 
| [1:45:43] | It’s raining, harvey. | 下雨了 哈维 | 
| [1:45:45] | Harvey, it’s raining. | 哈维 下雨了 | 
| [1:45:49] | Harvey, it’s raining. what are we going to do with the rain? | 哈维 下雨了 我们怎么办 | 
| [1:45:52] | I know it’s raining, mary. | 我知道下雨了 玛丽 | 
| [1:45:53] | I know, it’s raining, harvey, it’s raining. | 我知道 下雨了 哈维 下雨了 |