Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

Fifty Shades Darker(格雷的五十道阴影)[2017]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on Fifty Shades Darker(格雷的五十道阴影)[2017]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:格雷的五十道阴影
英文名称:Fifty Shades Darker
年代:2017

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[00:25] Listen! 听着
[00:26] Stop! 住手
[00:28] You silly fucking twit! 你该死的蠢蛋
[00:29] Please! 求你了
[00:30] You are one stupid fucking bitch, you know that? 你真他妈的是个傻婊子 知道吗
[00:35] Shut the fuck up! 闭嘴
[00:36] No. 不
[00:42] There you are. 你在这呢
[00:45] No! 不要
[00:48] No. 不要
[00:49] – You’re a little shit. – No! -你个小杂种 -不要
[00:52] No! 不要
[01:46] Anastasia Steele? 安娜斯塔西娅·斯蒂尔
[01:51] Thanks. 谢谢
[02:51] Yeah. Got it. Thank you. 好 知道了 谢谢
[02:53] Good morning, Mr. Hyde. 早上好 海德先生
[02:54] Ana, please, it’s Jack. 安娜 别这么见外 叫我杰克
[02:57] Tea, right? Weak, black. 你喝茶对吧 淡红茶
[02:59] I’m pretty sure I’m supposed to get this for you, 好像应该是我给你买茶才对
[03:02] but thank you, Jack. 不过谢谢你 杰克
[03:19] Barbados is amazing. 巴巴多斯棒极了[南美洲岛国]
[03:21] It’s all coral and turtles and booze… 到处是珊瑚 海龟还有酒
[03:25] Oh! You should be here. Why aren’t you here? 你真该来的 你为什么就是不来
[03:28] Yeah, and tell that douchebag brother at mine 告诉我家的那个混蛋弟弟
[03:30] to take a day off for once, would ya? 有时间休息一天 好吗
[03:33] All right. Bye, Ana. Bye! 好了 再见 安娜
[04:12] So, how’s the new job’? 新工作怎么样
[04:15] It’s good. My boss has me weighing in on submissions. 挺好的 老板有让我参与报送工作
[04:19] That’s exciting. Great. 真令人激动 好极了
[04:23] Have you heard from Christian? 克里斯蒂安有找你吗
[04:25] Yeah. 有啊
[04:27] He sent me flowers. 他给我送了花
[04:30] To wish me luck. 祝我好运
[04:32] Sweetheart, 亲爱的
[04:33] are you ever gonna tell me what happened between you? 你打算告诉我你们俩到底怎么了吗
[04:39] Fundamental differences, I guess. 道不同吧
[04:42] It wasn’t gonna last. 长久不了
[04:52] Are those for me? 这是给我的吗
[04:54] Nah. They can wait. 不是 这些不急
[04:55] Okay. 好吧
[04:56] Look nice. Going out tonight? 打扮挺漂亮的 今晚有约吗
[04:58] Oh, um, a friend of mine 我有个朋友
[05:00] has a photography exhibition opening tonight. 他今晚摄影展开幕
[05:03] So, gonna go. 我去捧场
[05:05] Good. 好
[05:07] How did you make out with those manuscripts? 手稿的进展如何
[05:09] Oh, really great, actually. This one, um… 非常好 这一个
[05:12] Boyce Fox. 博伊斯·福克斯
[05:14] I couldn’t put it down. It’s so sharp. 我看的手不释卷 言辞犀利
[05:17] And relevant. And I think he’s really got something. 却也很中肯 我觉得他很有才华
[05:21] – You think? – Yeah. -你这么觉得 -是的
[05:23] – All right. I’ll check it out. – Great. -好 我回头看看 -好的
[05:26] – Have fun tonight, Ana. – Thank you. -今晚玩的开心 安娜 -谢谢
[05:28] Thanks for today. 今天辛苦了
[05:31] Good night, Hannah. 晚安 汉娜
[05:33] Bye! 再见
[05:47] Glass of chardonnay? 来杯夏敦埃酒
[05:51] Thanks. 谢谢
[06:08] Oh, my God. 我的天
[06:11] Jesus Christ. 我的天啊
[06:21] Ana! 安娜
[06:23] You made it. 你来了
[06:25] Jose… 何塞
[06:26] This is, like, so much of my face in here. 这里到处都是我的脸
[06:30] Well, if I had asked, you would have been like, “I’m too shy.” 我要是提前问你 你肯定会说你害羞
[06:33] Yeah. 没错
[06:35] But you… 但你
[06:38] It’s my best stuff. 这是我最好的作品
[06:39] That’s so… 这也太…
[06:41] Do you like them? 你喜欢这些吗
[06:43] They are super large. 这些照片太大了
[06:49] Hold on. 等等
[06:50] All the portraits have sold to one man. 这些肖像都卖掉了 同一个人买的
[06:53] They did? 真的吗
[06:55] – You’re kidding! – No. -你开玩笑呢吧 -没开玩笑
[06:59] Well, somebody likes them. 有人喜欢
[07:03] They just bought all six. 六张已经都被买走了
[07:06] All six? 全部六张
[07:07] Dinner’s on me tonight, okay? 今晚晚饭我请
[07:10] I’ll be right back. 我马上回来
[07:43] Anastasia. 安娜斯塔西娅
[07:49] It was you, wasn’t it? You just went and bought all of these? 是你 对吗 你跑来买下了六张肖像
[07:53] I don’t like strangers gawking at you. 我不喜欢陌生人傻盯着你看
[07:57] Why are you here? 你为什么来
[08:01] For you. 为你而来
[08:04] Hey. 听着
[08:07] Can we talk somewhere private? 我们能找个私密点的地方谈谈吗
[08:09] No. 不行
[08:11] Look, I’m not very good at this. I’ve never had to… 听着 我不太擅长这些 我从来没有
[08:14] I’ve never wanted to try again. 我再也不想再试一次了
[08:19] Christian, I don’t… 克里斯蒂安 我不想…
[08:20] – It’s not a good idea. – Let’s talk. -这不是个好主意 -我们谈谈吧
[08:22] Okay? Just talk, please. 好吗 就谈谈 拜托了
[08:26] Have dinner with me. 跟我共进晚餐
[08:34] Okay, fine. I will have dinner with you. 行吧 那我跟你去吃晚餐
[08:38] Because I’m hungry. 只是因为我饿了
[08:40] But we are only talking and that is it. 但我们只是谈谈 仅此而已
[08:46] Hold on. 等等
[08:57] I’m gonna take off. 我得走了
[08:58] – Already? – Your photos are so stunning, Jose. -这么早 -你的照片都很棒 何塞
[09:01] – Thank you. – I’m proud of you. -谢谢你 -我为你骄傲
[09:03] Thank you. 谢谢
[09:36] Christian, I can’t. I can’t do this. 克里斯蒂安 我不能 我不能这么做
[09:40] Christ, Ana. 老天 安娜
[09:44] Okay. 好
[09:47] I have a proposition. 我有个提议
[09:50] Just come to dinner. We can talk. 就吃顿饭 我们谈谈
[09:57] Would you like some more time? 你们还需要再看看吗
[09:58] No. Two steaks’ medium. Fries. Green vegetables. 不了 两份五分熟的牛排配薯条时蔬
[10:02] Um, actually, I’m gonna have the quinoa salad. 事实上 我要份藜麦沙拉
[10:07] Fine. 好吧
[10:08] And two glasses of the Barossa Valley Shiraz. 两杯巴萝莎希哈红酒
[10:11] We only sell that by the bottle, sir. 先生 我们只按瓶卖
[10:13] A bottle then. 那就来一瓶
[10:14] Yes, Sir. 好的 先生
[10:16] Thanks. 谢谢
[10:19] So? 那么
[10:20] Let’s talk. 我们谈吧
[10:27] I want you back. 我希望你回到我身边
[10:30] I’d like to renegotiate terms. 我愿意重新商讨条款
[10:34] But I don’t see how. 但我看不到可行性
[10:38] The things you want, you said that’s the way you are. 你想要的 你说那才是真实的你
[10:42] But what happened last time, that’s not gonna happen again. 但上次发生的事 不会再发生了
[10:45] How can you say that? 你怎么说得出口
[10:49] I know that I asked you to show me how far it can go, 我知道是我让你给我展示最大限度
[10:57] but you were getting off on the pain you inflicted. 但你就是会从强加给别人的痛苦中获取快感
[11:04] That’s still in you. 你改变不了
[11:06] I’m working on it. 我在努力改
[11:08] Working on what? 在努力改什么
[11:13] I can’t do this if you won’t talk to me. 你要是什么都不告诉我 我就没法做到
[11:18] What do you wanna know? 你想知道什么
[11:19] Everything. 所有事
[11:22] Fine. 行
[11:38] Yeah. We’ll manage. 好了 我们自己来
[11:50] My birth mother died when I was four. 我生母在我四岁时死了
[11:53] She was an addict. Crack. 她是个瘾君子 霹雳可卡因
[11:56] You can fill in the blanks. 剩下的你自己能联想到了
[11:59] Why didn’t you tell me that? 你之前为什么不告诉我
[12:00] I did. 我告诉过你
[12:02] But you were asleep at the time. 但你当时在睡觉
[12:06] Okay. Well, um… 好吧 那么
[12:10] Generally, 一般来说
[12:12] a key part of good communication 良好沟通最关键
[12:14] is that both parties be conscious. 就是对话双方都要醒着
[12:20] I’m really sorry about your mother. 你母亲的事情我很抱歉
[12:25] It’s in the past. 这都过去了
[12:28] Now, I brought you here to negotiate. 我带你来是来商讨的
[12:33] You’re open to new terms? 你接受新条款吗
[12:37] No rules. 没有规则
[12:40] No punishments. 没有惩罚
[12:46] No rules, no punishments, and 没有规则 没有惩罚 还有
[12:49] no more secrets. 没有秘密
[12:52] I can do that. 我能做到
[12:54] You want a… 你想要
[12:55] What do you call it? 你是怎么说的
[12:58] A vanilla relationship? 香草关系
[13:00] I mean, we only do what you’re comfortable with. 我是说 我们只做你觉得适应的事
[13:04] But you need all those things. 但你需要那些
[13:08] I need you more. 我更需要你
[13:18] Miss Steele. 斯蒂尔小姐
[13:19] Thanks, Taylor. 谢谢 泰勒
[13:26] No strings attached. 没有附加条件
[13:54] This is spiky. 很刺激
[13:56] I like it. 我喜欢
[14:01] I’ll call you tomorrow. 我明天打给你
[14:04] Okay. 好的
[14:06] Good night. 晚安
[14:33] 克里斯蒂安 做梦要梦到我
[14:35] {\fs7\bord0\shad0\frz12.79\c&H171717& \move(119.75,149,118.25,119,0,1943)}做梦要梦到我
[14:46] 也许吧 谢谢今晚的款待 待会见宝贝
[15:23] Ana, I’ve been hearing a lot of good things about you. 安娜 不少人都跟我夸你
[15:27] Told you, Liz. 跟你说了 莉斯
[15:29] This one actually reads. 这个真的好好读呢
[15:30] Hey, Jack. 你好 杰克
[15:31] What’s the head of HR doing lurking around? 人事部主管来这里干什么
[15:33] Are we in trouble? 我们有麻烦了吗
[15:35] Not at all. I’m just here to encourage. 没有 我只是来鼓舞士气的
[15:38] Really? Well, I think a 真的吗 那我觉得
[15:39] round of drinks at Lori’s would do the trick. 去洛里家来一轮酒就够了
[15:43] Sorry. Meetings. Otherwise. 抱歉 有会议 不然一定去
[15:45] Who’s Lori? 洛里是谁
[15:47] Oh, it’s a bar around the corner. 是街角的一个酒吧
[15:49] Fridays are a bit of a ritual. 周五去那聚餐是办公室传统
[15:52] You should come. 你也该来
[15:55] Absolutely. Go network. 当然了 去多认识些人
[15:56] Oh, no, I would. I have plans tonight. 不 我很想去 但我今晚有约了
[16:01] So have your plan come along. Just for a quick one. 让你的约会对象也来呗 就喝一杯
[16:05] Hello? 你好
[16:07] Yeah. 好
[16:10] Have fun. 玩的开心
[16:21] Anastasia. 安娜斯塔西娅
[16:23] I’m sorry. Have we met before? 不好意思 我们认识吗
[16:26] It’s okay. 没事
[16:29] I’m nobody. 我谁都不是
[16:30] Hey. Lori’s is this way. 你好 洛里家在这边
[16:33] Come on, I’m buying. 快来 我请你
[16:40] All right. Here we go. 好的 开始喝吧
[16:42] Thanks. 谢谢
[16:43] Where is everyone? 人都去哪了
[16:45] You know, it’s still early. 现在还早
[16:47] Your comments on Boyce Fox were interesting. 你对博伊斯·福克斯的评价很有意思
[16:51] I’m not usually into political thrillers. 我一般不喜欢政治惊悚类小说
[16:53] Yeah, well’ I think the parallels 我觉得这部书跟
[16:55] with Dante’s Inferno are amazing, but… 但丁的《地狱》相仿很有意思 但是
[16:57] No. You convinced me. 不 你已经说服了我
[16:59] I’m reading. 我在看
[17:01] Oh. That’s great. 那太好了
[17:04] – Hi! – Hey! -你好 -嗨
[17:07] Christian, this is Jack Hyde. 克里斯蒂安 这位是杰克·海德
[17:10] I’m the boyfriend. 我是她男朋友
[17:13] I’m the boss. 我是她老板
[17:14] What will you have, Chris? 你要点什么 克里斯
[17:17] Thanks, Jack. 谢了 杰克
[17:18] Another time. 下回吧
[17:23] Thanks. 谢谢
[17:28] Another time. 下回见了
[17:31] I can’t believe you just talked to him like that. 简直难以置信 你怎么这么跟他说话
[17:33] He wants what’s mine. 他想抢我的人
[17:35] What’s yours? 什么叫你的人
[17:37] That’s a little presumptuous. 这有点蛮横吧
[17:39] He’s my boss, Christian. You gotta calm down. 他是我老板 克里斯蒂安 冷静点
[17:43] Calm isn’t really my forte. 冷静不是我的长项
[17:48] I know something that could help. 我知道有什么能有点帮助
[17:55] You know, this is not what I had in mind. 这跟我想象中的是两码事
[17:58] When’s the last time you went shopping? 你上次买东西是什么时候了
[18:01] Houston. A week ago. 在休斯敦 一周前
[18:04] What’d you buy? 你买什么了
[18:05] An airline. 一家航空公司
[18:10] Here. 拿着
[18:15] Your new favorite flavor. 你最爱的新口味
[18:26] Excuse me. 抱歉
[18:40] Do you need a hand with that? 需要帮忙吗
[18:43] I’ll manage. 我能行
[18:45] Okay. 好吧
[18:50] I know what you’re doing. 我知道你在干什么
[18:52] What? I’m being a culinary mastermind. 什么 我在当烹饪大厨
[18:54] You only have to ask. 你开口就行
[19:00] I think we should take it slow. 我觉得我们该慢慢来
[19:03] Okay. 好吧
[19:05] – Okay. – Okay. -好的 -好吧
[19:10] Tell me about SIP. 跟我讲讲你们出版社吧
[19:13] How’s it going? 情况如何
[19:16] It’s good. 挺好的
[19:17] Jack seems genuinely interested in my opinion. 杰克似乎对我的看法很有兴趣
[19:21] What’s morale like? 那边士气怎么样
[19:23] Morale? 士气
[19:24] You mean, like, do we all sit in a circle 你是说 我们有没有围坐一圈
[19:26] and sing the company song in the morning? 大清早一块唱公司颂歌吗
[19:28] ls the firm well managed? Are people happy? 公司管理高效吗 职员开心吗
[19:32] Oh, my God. 我的天
[19:33] What? 怎么
[19:35] You’re buying SIP? 你准备收购西雅图独立出版社
[19:37] No! You can’t do that. That’s my job. 不 你不能这么做 这是我的工作
[19:40] You can’t start interfering in my career. 你不能干涉我的职场生活
[19:42] It’s not about that, 与你无关
[19:44] I’ve wanted to move into publishing. They’re the best fit. 我一直想进军出版业 他们最合适
[19:49] But you’re gonna be my boss. 但你会成我的老板
[19:51] Technically, I’ll be your boss’s boss’s boss. 准确的说 是你老板的老板的老板
[19:54] And I’m gonna be sleeping with my boss’s boss’s boss. 那我就是跟我老板的老板的老板同床共枕
[19:57] Right now, you’re arguing with him. 其实现在你正在跟他吵架
[19:58] Yeah, because he’s being an ass. 没错 因为他表现的像个混蛋
[20:00] An ass. Really? 混蛋 真的吗
[20:03] Ass. 混蛋
[20:15] You know that’s off limits. 你知道这里不能碰
[20:20] I’m gonna need a road map. 那我需要张地图
[20:43] I thought you wanted to take it slow. 我以为你想要慢慢来
[20:50] What do you want, Anastasia? 你想要什么 安娜斯塔西娅
[20:55] If we’re to communicate, you have to tell me. 我们要是想沟通 那你就得跟我说
[21:01] I want you. 我想要你
[21:19] I’m too dressed. 衣服太多
[21:33] Keep going. 继续
[22:00] Kiss me. 吻我
[22:36] What do you want, Anastasia? 你想要什么 安娜斯塔西娅
[22:41] I want all of you. 我想要你的全部
[23:22] Why do you think you waited? 你当初为什么要等
[23:28] For sex. 我是指性
[23:36] I was reading Austen and Bronte 我在读
[23:40] and nobody ever measured up to that. 奥斯丁和勃朗特 再无人能及
[23:45] I guess I was waiting for something exceptional. 我想我是在等不凡的经历
[23:50] And then I met you. 然后就遇到了你
[23:56] Would Miss Austen 奥斯丁小姐
[24:00] approve of this? 会同意吗
[24:04] I was being romantic, 我想说些浪漫的话
[24:05] and then you just go and distract me with your kinky fuckery. 然后你就拿你那些变态情趣分散我注意力
[24:09] “Kinky fuckery”? 变态情趣吗
[24:11] I don’t know what that is, but I like the sound of it. 我不知道什么意思 但我喜欢这个词
[24:52] You looked so peaceful. I didn’t wanna wake you. 你看起来很平静 我不想吵醒你
[24:57] There’s not much for breakfast, 早餐选择不多
[24:59] unless you want cold stir-fry. 除非你想吃冷炒菜
[25:01] No. 不要
[25:07] Here. The check you gave me for Wanda, you should have it back. 给你 这是你卖掉旺达的支票 还你
[25:10] Keep it. 留着
[25:11] Keep it? It’s $24,000. 留着 这可有两万四啊
[25:14] Yeah, I know. 我知道
[25:16] I make that kind of money every 15 minutes. Keep it. 一刻钟我就能挣来 留着吧
[25:42] Andrea? Good morning. 安德里亚 早上好
[25:45] Could you please transfer $24,000 请你给安娜斯塔西娅·斯蒂尔小姐
[25:47] into the account of Miss Anastasia Steele? 账户上转两万四千美金好吗
[25:49] No! What are you doing? 不 你在干什么
[25:52] That’s fine. Thank you. 没事 谢谢
[25:56] Why do you have my bank account details? 你怎么会有我银行账户信息的
[25:59] What’s good for breakfast around here? 这附近有什么吃早餐的好去处吗
[26:01] Christian, how do you have my bank information? 克里斯蒂安 你从哪拿到我的账户信息的
[26:08] Thank you. 谢谢
[26:12] Gotta be quicker than that, Grey. 我付账比你快哦 格雷
[26:18] My parents are hosting a charity ball tonight. 今晚我父母要办一场慈善舞会
[26:21] I promised I’d make an appearance. 我答应参加
[26:23] Want you to come with me. 你跟我一起去吧
[26:27] I’ve never been to a ball. 我从没参加过舞会
[26:29] I don’t have a dress for that. 我没有合适的礼服
[26:32] Also, what am I gonna do with my hair? 也不知道该弄什么发型
[26:34] I know a salon. 我知道一家美发店
[26:36] And you don’t need to worry about a dress. 别为礼服的事担心
[26:38] It’s all gonna be taken care of. 全交给我就行了
[26:42] What is it’? 怎么了
[26:45] There was just a girl over there. 街对面有个女孩
[26:47] And she was outside my office yesterday. 我昨天在办公室外面也看到她了
[26:50] And she knew my name. 她知道我叫什么
[26:52] And she had a bandage on her wrist. It was really strange. 手腕上缠着绷带 真的很奇怪
[26:57] We should go. 我们走吧
[27:04] Just now. 就刚才
[27:05] Yeah. 是的
[27:07] Keep me informed. 随时跟我汇报
[27:13] You know that girl, Christian? 你认识那个女孩吗 克里斯蒂安
[27:14] – I’m handling it. – What does that mean? -我在处理了 -什么意思
[27:17] I don’t want you to worry about it. Trust me. 我不想让你担心 相信我
[27:32] Hey, how are you doing? 最近怎么样
[27:34] Good, okay. So, uh, my girlfriend’s here… 很好 我女朋友想
[28:19] Ana. 安娜
[28:23] Was that Mrs. Robinson? 她就是那个罗宾逊太太吗
[28:26] Her name’s Elena Lincoln. 她叫埃琳娜·林肯
[28:28] I don’t care what her name is, Christian. 我不在意她叫什么 克里斯蒂安
[28:29] Why would you take me there? 你带我来这儿干嘛
[28:31] Why would you take me to 为什么要带我来见
[28:32] meet the woman who seduced and abused you? 曾经勾引你虐待你的女人
[28:35] Our relationship ended years ago. We’re just friends. 我们几年前就结束那种关系了 朋友而已
[28:38] And business partners. 还是商业伙伴
[28:39] Business partners? Are you kidding me? 商业伙伴 你在说笑吗
[28:43] Would you take your Subs there? 你也带其他奴隶来这儿吗
[28:48] Oh, my God! For what? Her approval? 天呐 为什么 征求她同意吗
[28:50] – What? – What is this? -什么 -到底怎么回事
[28:51] No. It’s not like that. 不 不是那样
[28:54] That girl that I saw this morning was one of them, wasn’t she? 我今早看到的女孩也曾是个奴隶 对吗
[28:57] Let’s discuss this back at my place. 回我家再谈这个吧
[28:59] I can have someone come by, do your hair. 我叫个人来帮你弄发型
[29:00] Christian, I don’t care about my hair! 克里斯蒂安 我不关心什么发型
[29:02] Explain to me what’s going on. 我要你解释到底怎么回事
[29:04] I’ll explain when we’re there. Come on. 到家我会解释的 走吧
[29:07] Okay, you can either walk or I can carry you. Your choice. 要么自己走 要么我抱你 你自己选
[29:10] – You wouldn’t do that. – No, it’s your choice. -你不会的 -我会的 你自己选
[29:14] Okay, fine. Fine. I’ll walk. 好了 好吧 我自己走
[29:21] Her name’s Leila Williams. 那个女孩叫莱拉·威廉姆斯
[29:24] She was my sub for a while about two years ago. 两年前她给我当过一段时间的奴隶
[29:26] What happened to her? 然后呢
[29:29] She wanted more. I didn’t. 她想要进一步的关系 我不想
[29:32] So I ended it. 后来我离开了她
[29:35] She left. Got married. 她走了 结了婚
[29:37] I thought she moved on, but then her husband died in a car crash. 我以为她想开了 但之后她丈夫死于车祸
[29:40] She had a breakdown. 她崩溃了
[29:46] What does she want now? 那她现在想干嘛
[29:49] When you and I were in Georgia together, she turned up here 我们去乔治亚的时候 她突然
[29:51] and tried to slit her wrists 出现在我的管家
[29:53] in front of Mrs. Jones, my housekeeper. 琼斯太太面前 割腕自杀
[29:55] Oh, my God. 天呐
[29:56] Gail took her to the hospital, but by the time I got there, 盖尔送她去医院 等我到那儿时
[30:00] she’d taken off. 她已经走了
[30:01] My people have been trying to find her. 我的人一直在找她
[30:04] Your people? 你的人
[30:07] Is that who put this together? 整理这些材料的人吗
[30:14] Is there one on me? 我也有一本吗
[30:21] Let me see it. 让我看看
[30:50] “Subject works part time at Clayton’s Hardware, Richmond Road.” 目标在里士满路上的克莱顿五金店兼职
[30:54] You know, they didn’t time my bathroom breaks. 他们没记录我去厕所的次数
[30:59] You should probably get your money back. 他们真是太不称职了 该扣工资
[31:02] I had them drawn up on any prospective submissive. 所有潜在的奴隶都做了这些材料
[31:05] Nice. Jesus. 很好 天呐
[31:08] I had no idea what this was gonna become. 我没想过会发展到这一步
[31:10] I didn’t know you’d be different. 我没想到你会与众不同
[31:11] Different? Really? 与众不同 是吗
[31:16] Is that why you brought me to Mrs. Robinson’s, 所以你才带我去见罗宾逊太太吗
[31:18] where you brought all the other women? Because I’m so different? 你之前带那些女人去的地方 这还与众不同
[31:23] That was wrong. I admit. 我错了 我承认
[31:25] It’s all wrong. All of this is wrong. 都错了 这一切都是错的
[31:30] You put money into my account that… I don’t want it. 你把钱转到我的账户里 我并不想要
[31:35] You bought the company I work for. 你买下了我上班的公司
[31:38] This isn’t a relationship, Christian. It’s ownership. 这不是恋爱 克里斯蒂安 这是占有
[31:44] I’m trying to understand you. 我在努力理解你
[31:47] I am just wanting to get close to you. 我只想亲近你
[31:53] But it’s really difficult to do that 但你总做这么奇怪的事
[31:55] when you keep doing bizarre things like this. 我就很难理解你
[31:58] And it’s really difficult to do that 你不让我碰你
[31:59] when you won’t let me touch you. 我也很难亲近你
[32:10] Come to my bedroom. 来我卧室
[32:13] Sex is not gonna fix this right now. Are you insane? 性爱不能解决这些问题 你疯了吗
[32:16] Ana, please. 安娜 求你了
[32:23] You wanted a road map? 你想要地图
[32:40] Start here. 从这里开始
[33:16] Those are my boundaries. 这是我能承受的范围
[33:22] I can live with that. 可以接受
[33:27] Then I’m all yours. 那我都是你的了
[33:36] Mr. Grey, your appointment’s arrived, 格雷先生 您预约的人来了
[33:39] Okay. Send him into Ana’s room. 好的 叫他到安娜的房间
[33:43] He’s here. 他来了
[33:44] Who’s here? 谁来了
[33:52] Hair up, I think. Yes? 头发挽起来吧
[33:54] Your neck is beautiful. 你的脖子很美
[33:58] Christian? 克里斯蒂安
[34:04] Ciao, Bella. 再见啦 美女
[34:53] You’re just gonna stand there gawking? 你打算一直站那儿傻盯着吗
[34:56] Yeah. 是的
[34:57] Yeah, I think I might. 有可能
[35:18] So I was thinking 我觉得
[35:20] tonight might be more stimulating 把这个放进去的话
[35:23] if you wear these. 今晚可能会更刺激
[35:29] How am I supposed to wear those? 这个要怎么放
[35:35] you have to get them wet first. 你得先把它弄湿
[35:38] Curious? 想试试吗
[35:44] Okay. 好的
[35:47] Open your mouth. 张嘴
[35:57] Good. 很好
[36:01] Now turn. Bend over. 转过去 弯下腰
[36:05] No, you’re not putting those in my butt. 不 你不能把这个放到我屁股里
[36:07] They don’t go in your butt. 不放屁股里
[36:31] Stay still. 别动
[36:39] Stand up straight and turn around. 站起来 转过来
[36:51] How’s it feel? 感觉怎么样
[36:55] Weird. 有点怪
[36:58] But good. 但还不错
[37:00] What do they do? 这是干什么用的
[37:05] You’ll find out. 你会知道的
[37:09] Wear the silver satin. 戴上这对银饰
[37:11] It’ll go well with these. 跟这个很相配
[37:17] Don’t worry. They’re for your ears. 别担心 只是对耳环
[37:43] Did I mention it was a masked ball? 我有说过这是场假面舞会吗
[37:44] No. 没有
[37:50] Your new bodyguards need to wear these, too? 你的新保镖们也得戴这个吗
[37:53] I’m just being safe. 为了安全起见
[37:55] You won’t even notice they’re here. 你不会注意到他们的
[37:59] Come on. 走吧
[38:16] *The way you wear your hat* *你戴帽子的方式*
[38:21] *The way you sip your tea* *你小口饮茶的样子*
[38:25] *The memory of all about that* *所有的那些回忆*
[38:30] *No, no, they can’t take that away from me* *不 不 没人能拿走这些记忆*
[38:34] *The way your smile just beams* *你微笑时的模样*
[38:39] *The way you sing off-key* *你唱歌走调的样子*
[38:43] Everybody’s looking at us. 每个人都在看我们
[38:45] Not us. You. 不是我们 是你
[38:47] Christian! I’m so glad you made it. 克里斯蒂安 你们能来我真高兴
[38:50] Mother. 母亲
[38:50] “Mother” is so formal. Honestly. 叫母亲太正式了 真是
[38:53] – Ana. – Hi. -安娜 -你好
[38:54] How you doing? 最近怎么样
[38:55] These things are beautiful, and they are mysterious, 这些面具真是太漂亮了 神秘至极
[38:58] but they’re a pain in the ass. 又令人烦恼
[39:01] You look spectacular. 你看起来美艳动人
[39:04] Thank you. So do you. This dress is so beautiful. 谢谢你 你也是 这件礼服美极了
[39:07] Thank you, Ana. 谢谢你 安娜
[39:08] I’m so glad you’re back with Christian. 你跟克里斯蒂安一起回来我很高兴
[39:11] He was lost without you. 没有你 他魂不守舍
[39:12] Oh. Can I have my date back, please? 能把舞伴还给我了吗
[39:14] By all means. Spoilsport. 去吧 不打扰你俩了
[39:17] See you later. 一会儿见
[39:23] *No, no, they can’t take that away from me* *不 不 没人能拿走这些记忆*
[39:30] Ana! My God! 安娜 天呐
[39:33] That dress, it should be illegal. 你真是的美得不像话
[39:35] Monique Lhuillier. 莫尼克·鲁里耶设计的
[39:37] Yeah. Mia. 没错 米娅
[39:38] Mia, you know I barely recognized you. 米娅 我差点没认出你
[39:41] Yeah! The new me. Okay, what do you think? 全新的我 你觉得怎么样
[39:44] Well, it’s very, uh, blonde. 非常 金发碧眼
[39:47] How do you put up with him? 你是怎么忍受他的
[39:48] Do you know he was an even bigger pain as a teenager? 你知道吗 他小时候更讨人厌
[39:51] He got expelled from four different schools for brawling. 他因为打架被四所学校开除
[39:55] – That’s enough. – Yeah, totally out of control. -够了 -简直无法无天
[39:57] – Mia, enough. – Mia? -米娅 够了 -米娅
[39:59] I’ll be right back. 我去去就回
[40:01] Hi! How are you? 你最近怎么样
[40:02] Ana? 安娜
[40:04] You will be sitting here, darling. Right next to Cary. 你的座位在这儿 卡里旁边
[40:07] Christian, you over here. 克里斯蒂安 你坐在这里
[40:08] Welcome, ladies and gentlemen, to our annual ball. 女士们先生们 欢迎参加我们的年度舞会
[40:11] As you know, proceeds from this evening 众所周知 今晚所有收益
[40:13] will go to the charity 都将捐给由格蕾丝和我
[40:14] that Grace and I founded so many years ago… 在很多年前共同建立的
[40:17] coping together. 慈善机构
[40:19] Working to make life better for the children 使那些父母染有毒瘾的孩子们
[40:21] of parents addicted to drugs. 生活的更美好
[40:24] Everything okay? 没事吧
[40:25] And now, thankfully, 现在 我很荣幸
[40:27] I will be handing off my speaking duties 把话筒交给我们的主持人
[40:29] to our master of ceremonies, Mr. Nomad Paul. 诺曼德·保罗先生
[40:33] Thank you, Mr. Grey, and thank you, ladies and gentlemen. 谢谢格雷先生 谢谢各位女士们先生们
[40:36] Hungry? 饿了吗
[40:37] Let’s start the bidding with lot number one. 我们先从一号拍卖品开始竞价
[40:39] Ravenous. 饿极了
[40:40] – You’re in $10, 000. – Ten! -1万美金起拍 -1万
[40:42] Now you know what those silver balls do. 现在你知道那些银球的作用了吧
[40:45] $15,000. 1万5千美金
[40:46] $15,000. 1万5千美金
[40:48] Going once, going twice… 一次 两次
[40:51] Sold! 成交
[40:54] That’s a great start, ladies and gentlemen. New, lot number two, 女士们先生们 大好开端 接下来的二号
[40:58] a week’s vacation at’ a luxury chalet in Aspen, Colorado, 由克里斯蒂安·格雷先生提供的一周度假产品
[41:02] donated by Mr. Christian Grey. 入住科罗拉多州阿斯彭的豪华木屋别墅
[41:06] Let’s start the bidding off at $10, 000. 1万美金起拍
[41:08] $10,000! 1万美金
[41:10] Thank you, ma’am. $10,000. 谢谢这位女士 1万美金
[41:12] I didn’t know you had a place in Aspen. 我不知道你在阿斯彭还有房产
[41:14] I have a lot of places. 我有很多房产
[41:16] Boy, we have some ski lovers in the room tonight. 天呐 今晚在坐很多滑雪爱好者啊
[41:18] $17,000! 1万7千美金
[41:19] $17,000. Thank you, sir. 18? 1万7千元 谢谢 有出1万8千元的吗
[41:22] – $18,000. – $18,000. -1万8千元 -1万8千元
[41:24] Thank you. Do I hear 19? 19? 谢谢 有出1万9千元的吗 1万9千元
[41:26] 19. 1万9千元
[41:27] $19,000. Thank you, sir. 1万9千元 谢谢
[41:29] A week of Luxury in America’s finest ski resort. 美国最佳滑雪胜地 一周奢华体验
[41:32] $24,000. 2万4千元
[41:34] New blood! $24, 000 I am bid. 新人竞价啊 2万4千美金
[41:37] Do I hear $25,000′? 还有2万5千美金的吗
[41:39] That money was for you. 那笔钱是给你的
[41:41] And now it’ll go to someone who needs it. 现在可以给需要的人了
[41:43] I don’t know whether to worship at your feet or spank you. 真不知道该膜拜你 还是打你屁股
[41:48] $24,000. Going once… 2万4千美金 一次
[41:51] – I think… – Going twice… -我想 -两次
[41:53] I’ll take option two. 选后者吧
[41:55] Sold! To the young lady in silver. 穿银色礼服的年轻女士 成交
[42:03] Your generosity realty makes a difference, ladies and gentlemen. 女士们先生们 你们的慷慨很有帮助
[42:06] Let’s go. 走吧
[42:34] You want this? 想要吗
[42:36] I want you to spank me. 想让你打我屁股
[42:52] Hands. 手给我
[43:16] If it gets too much, you have to tell me to stop, understood? 你要是受不了要告诉我 明白吗
[43:20] Yes. 知道了
[43:51] Hold still. 别动
[44:26] I want you to come, Ana. 想要你高潮 安娜
[44:28] Come for me. 为我高潮
[44:48] ls this your room? 这是你的房间吗
[44:50] Once upon a time. 很久很久以前
[45:11] Who’s this? 这是谁
[45:17] Is that your mother? 是你母亲吗
[45:25] You know you can just say you don’t wanna talk about it. 你可以直接说 你不想说
[45:28] Yeah, I don’t wanna talk about it. 我不想说
[45:33] Let’s go. They’ll be missing us. 走吧 他们要找我们了
[45:36] Uh, I just need a minute. 我还得收拾下
[45:39] I’ll meet you downstairs. 楼下见
[45:41] Okay. 好的
[45:44] Don’t forget your mask. 别忘了你的面具
[46:14] *under my skin* *在我心灵深处*
[46:19] *I’d sacrifice anything come what might* *我愿牺牲所有 无论发生什么*
[46:22] *For the sake of having you near* *只为有你伴在身旁*
[46:24] What? 怎么了
[46:26] Nothing. 没怎么
[46:29] *Comes in the night and repeats and repeats in my ear* *夜晚来临 在我耳边反复诉说*
[46:33] *Don’t you know, little fool You never can win* *你也知道 小傻瓜你永远赢不了*
[46:51] Christian has a date. 克里斯蒂安有女朋友了
[46:53] I’m impressed. 我很惊讶
[46:56] I’m sorry. 你说什么
[46:58] Elena. 埃琳娜
[47:00] I wanted to meet you. 我想见见你
[47:04] I can’t say the same. Excuse me. 我不想见你 抱歉
[47:06] Hey, I’m not the enemy. 我不是你的敌人
[47:11] I know what you did to Christian. 我知道你对克里斯蒂安的所作所为
[47:14] All I did was lead him to the truth of who he really is. 我只是引导他发现了真正的自我
[47:18] Without me, he’d be in jail or dead. 没有我他可能会进监狱 或者死掉
[47:21] And he would say the same. 他也会同意我说的话
[47:23] I’m not listening to this. 我不想听这些
[47:24] Do you think you’re the first woman he’d hoped would save him? 你以为你是第一个他以为能拯救他的女人吗
[47:28] He needs a submissive in life. 他在生活中也需要一个奴隶
[47:32] Not just in the bedroom. 不只是在床上
[47:35] No, he’s changing that. 不 他在改变
[47:38] It’s not what he wants anymore. 这不再是他想要的了
[47:39] But it’s what he needs. 但却是他需要的
[47:41] And you don’t strike me 我认为你
[47:42] as the type of woman who wants to be owned. 不属于想做他奴隶的女人
[47:45] If you really wanna make him happy, if you wanna be happy, 你要真想让他开心 如果你也想幸福
[47:50] you’ll let him go. 就放手吧
[47:52] There’s no way that someone 像你这样的人
[47:54] like you could ever understand what we have. 永远不会明白我们拥有的一切
[47:56] I’ve been there. 我也曾经历过
[47:58] Nothing lasts. 没有什么是永恒的
[48:01] Nothing. 世无定事
[48:03] Whatever happens between me and Christian 无论我和克里斯蒂安发生什么
[48:05] is none of your goddamn business. 都他妈的跟你无关
[48:08] So you stay the fuck away from us. 所以你他妈的离我们远点儿
[48:16] Hey, we should think about going soon. 我们再待会儿就该走了
[48:19] I wanna go now. 我现在就想走
[48:30] What did Elena say to you? 埃琳娜跟你说什么了
[48:37] Nothing I didn’t already know. 一些无关紧要的话
[48:44] Will you just take me to my house? 你能送我回家吗
[48:47] Stay with me tonight. 今晚跟我一起吧
[49:01] Hey, wake up. We’re home. 醒醒 我们到家了
[49:11] Sir? 先生
[49:13] Stay here. 待着别动
[49:42] We’ll have the car towed. 我们要把车拖走
[49:43] What happened? 怎么回事
[49:45] That’s my car! What happened to my car? 这是我的车 我的车怎么了
[49:47] Check the apartment. Call me when it’s safe. 检查下公寓 确认安全了通知我
[49:49] – Yes, sir. Right away. – Copy that -好的先生 这就去 -收到
[49:50] Smith, you stick with Mr. Grey. 史密斯 你跟着格雷先生
[49:54] Where are we going? 我们去哪儿
[49:56] Christian’? 克里斯蒂安
[49:59] Do you think it was Leila? 你觉得是莱拉吗
[50:01] You really think she would do something like that? 你真的觉得她会干这样的事吗
[50:07] I really don’t see why we can’t just go back to your apartment. 我真不明白为什么我们不能回你家
[50:09] That place is like a fortress. 那个地方像一座堡垒
[50:11] There’s no way she could have gotten in there. 她绝不可能进去的
[50:14] She shouldn’t have been able to get into the garage, either. 她应该也不能够进入车库的
[50:17] I’m not taking any chances. 我不冒这个险
[50:27] Good evening, Mr. Grey. 晚上好 格雷先生
[50:28] Hey, Ed. 你好 埃德
[50:31] The rest of the crew will be here in the morning. 其他人将会在早上到达
[50:40] If something were to happen to you because of me… 如果你因为我出了什么事情
[50:44] It won’t. 不会的
[50:46] Nothing’s gonna happen to me. 我不会出什么事的
[50:55] Can I wash this off? 我能洗掉这个吗
[51:01] Don’t stray from the lines. 别越界
[51:03] Okay. 好吧
[51:35] Are these burns? 这些是烧伤吗
[51:39] Who did this to you? 谁对你这么狠心
[51:43] Go on, it’s over. 都已经是过去的事了
[51:52] I know how difficult it is for you to open up to me 我知道对我坦白 诉说往事
[52:00] and tell me these things. 对你来说是件难事
[52:06] But it means the world to me. 但这对我意义非凡
[52:09] It means you love me. 这意味着你爱我
[52:13] Yes, I do. 我的确爱你
[52:45] So this is where your knot-tying expertise comes from. 所以这就是你打结技术这么好的原因了
[52:48] Good morning. 早上好
[52:50] Sleep well? 睡得好吗
[52:51] I did. 很好
[52:55] This boat is really beautiful. 这艘船真漂亮
[52:58] This is from my yard in Seattle. 这是从我西雅图的庭院里搬来的
[53:00] You built it? 你造的吗
[53:02] I had some help. 也有人帮我
[53:04] It’s called The Grace. 这艘船叫”格蕾丝号”
[53:08] After your mom? 以你的妈妈命名的吗
[53:10] You sound surprised. 你听起来很惊讶啊
[53:12] Well, you’re always so cool towards her. 因为你总是对她很冷淡
[53:16] I owe everything to Grace. 我的一切都是归功于格蕾丝
[53:18] She saved my life after my birth mom died. 在我的生母死后 是她救了我
[53:23] Do you remember your birth mom? 你还记得你的生母吗
[53:25] I try not to. 我尽量不去想
[53:30] What happened to her? 发生了什么
[53:33] She overdosed. 她吸毒过量
[53:34] They found her body three days later. 三天后尸体才被发现
[53:39] Where were you? 当时你在哪
[53:41] I was with her. 我就在她身边
[53:44] Oh, my God. 天啊
[53:47] Took her away. Took me to a hospital. 他们把她带走 把我带到医院
[53:51] Grace was there. 格蕾丝就在那儿
[53:57] Thank you for telling me. 谢谢你告诉我这些
[54:04] Look at that house. 看那座房子
[54:08] That’s beautiful. The view’s probably amazing. 真漂亮 那里的景色一定很迷人
[54:11] I wonder who lives there. 不知道是谁住在那儿
[54:13] It’s an old sea widow. 是位老寡妇
[54:15] Lost her husband years ago. 多年前就失去了她的丈夫
[54:18] Sits at the window every night waiting for him to come home. 她每天都坐在窗边等待他回来
[54:22] Did you just make that up? 你刚编的吧
[54:24] Yeah. 是啊
[54:28] You wanna take the helm? 你想试试把舵吗
[54:30] Me? 我吗
[54:31] Yeah, you. Come on. 是啊 来吧
[54:33] I can’t do that. 我不行
[54:57] – See where I’m looking’? – Yeah. -看到我在看哪儿 -看到了
[54:59] Right there. Just hold. 就是这儿 握住
[55:00] – Okay? – Okay. -好了吗 -好的
[55:10] No, you’re fine, Ana. I’m still here. 你做得很好 安娜 我还在呢
[55:11] Don’t let go. 别放手
[55:12] – I have to let go. – Don’t. -我得放手 -别
[55:15] – You ready? – Okay. -准备好了吗 -好了
[55:32] Oh, my God! Oh, my God! I’m steering it. 天哪天哪 我在驾驶
[55:34] I’m doing it. I’m the captain. 我在驾驶 我是船长了
[55:51] Hey, Jack. 你好 杰克
[55:53] Personal calls on your own time, okay? 个人电话下班后打好吗
[56:06] Um, did you get my message? 你收到我的信息了吗
[56:08] You had a phone call this morning with Ruth Carusi at 9:00 A.M. 早上九点你和露丝·卡鲁西有个电话
[56:12] Shit. 妈的
[56:14] Loan just reschedule it. I’ll ask them. 重新安排吧 我问问他们
[56:16] Did you book our rooms for New York yet? 你订了我们在纽约的房间了吗
[56:20] Sorry? 什么
[56:21] New York. Book expo. This Friday. It’s in the diary. 纽约图书展 这周五 日程里有写
[56:24] No, yeah, I know. Yeah, I booked your room. Of course. 我知道 我帮你订了房间 当然
[56:27] And you. 还有你的
[56:29] It’s expected that my assistant also attends. 那边知道我的助手也会出席
[56:33] I didn’t know that. I’m sorry. 我不知道 对不起
[56:35] Don’t apologize. 不用道歉
[56:36] Just get yourself a room. 给自己订间房吧
[56:40] Unless you’d rather stay back with your boyfriend. 除非你就想和你男友一起待在这儿
[56:43] I mean, ifs not like you need to work. 我的意思是 你也不需要工作
[56:48] I’ll sort it out. 我会解决的
[56:50] Eric, hey. It’s Jack. 艾瑞克 你好 我是杰克
[56:51] How was your weekend? 周末怎么样
[56:54] No shit. 不是吧
[56:56] Mine was great. It was fantastic. 我周末很棒啊 非常精彩
[57:00] Yeah, ’cause I read your new pages. 因为我读了你的新章
[57:03] No, they’re amazing. Amazing. 真的太棒了 很棒
[57:06] No, I couldn’t put it down. 我都爱不释手
[57:08] We’ll be accessing state and federal grants of course, 我们当然会得到州立和联邦的资金
[57:10] but more than 70% of the funding… 但是百分之70的资金
[57:12] will come directly from Grey Enterprises Holdings. 将来源于格雷企业的股份
[57:15] We’ll be making cutting edge renewable energy tech 我们将创造有划时代意义的新能源科技
[57:17] that will more than repay our investment. 投资也将得到丰厚回报
[57:42] Provides a solid consumer base. 为我们的产品
[57:44] for our products. 提供强大的消费者支持
[57:46] We’re aware that you have other bidders 我们知道你们还有其他的投标人
[57:48] and some of them may offer what look like better terms, but… 他们的条款看起来也许更诱人 但是
[58:06] Hello? 有人吗
[58:11] Christian’? 克里斯蒂安
[58:14] Oh, my God! 天呐
[58:16] Oh, excuse me, Miss Steele, I didn’t mean to startle you. 抱歉 斯蒂尔小姐 我没想吓你
[58:18] No, no. 没事
[58:20] You are very quiet. 你真是悄无声息啊
[58:22] I’m Mrs. Jones. Mr. Grey’s housekeeper. May I? 我是琼斯 格雷先生的管家 请
[58:27] Sure. Thank you. 好 谢谢你
[58:30] Um, I’m Ana. 我叫安娜
[58:32] But you knew that already because you said my last name. 但你已经知道了吧 因为你叫了我的姓
[58:36] Mr. Grey is in his study, just finishing up a call. 格雷先生在书房里 正在打电话
[58:39] – I’ll be in the kitchen if you need me. – Okay. -我去厨房 有事找我 -好的
[1:00:06] See anything you like? 有什么喜欢的吗
[1:00:11] The door was, um, unlocked. 门没锁
[1:00:16] I’ll have to talk to Mrs. Jones. 那我得跟琼斯女士谈谈
[1:00:20] Does she come in here a lot? 她常来这儿吗
[1:00:25] Does she dust in here? 她打扫这里吗
[1:00:29] Those are nipple clamps. 那是乳夹
[1:00:35] Come here. Give me your hand. 来这儿 给我你的手
[1:00:49] It’s even more intense when you take them off. 把它们脱掉的时候更刺激
[1:01:06] What’s this? 这是什么
[1:01:10] Okay. 好吧
[1:01:11] That’s enough show-and-tell. 参观够了吧
[1:01:13] What’s this? 这是什么
[1:01:15] Let’s learn to walk before we run. 想跑之前还是先学会走吧
[1:01:20] I kinda like running. 我挺喜欢跑步的
[1:01:26] Ana? 安娜
[1:01:28] Last time we did this, you saw another side of me. 上一次玩这个时 你看到了我的另一面
[1:01:33] And you left. 然后你就离开了
[1:01:37] Last time was different. 上一次情况不同
[1:01:45] All right. But not here. 好吧 但在这里不行
[1:01:50] Mrs. Jones. 琼斯女士
[1:03:28] You’re mine. 你是我的
[1:03:31] I’m yours. 我是你的
[1:04:02] – You okay? – Yeah. -你没事吧 -没事
[1:04:41] You know at some point 你知道 再怎么拖
[1:04:42] we’re gonna need to talk about New York. 我们也总得谈纽约的事的
[1:04:44] We have talked about it. 我们已经谈过了
[1:04:46] You forbidding it is not us talking about it. 你禁止我去并不是交流的结果
[1:04:50] If you wanna go to New York, don’t go with Hyde. 如果你想去纽约 别和海德一起去
[1:04:53] Let me take you. I have a place there. 我带你去 我在那儿有处房产
[1:04:55] Of course you do. 你当然有
[1:04:57] This isn’t some sort of vacation. 这又不是度假
[1:04:58] It’s a work trip with my boss, 是和我老板的商务旅行
[1:05:00] who I would like to impress. 我还想好好表现呢
[1:05:03] You know he’s had three assistants in the last 18 months, 他在过去18个月里有过三位助理
[1:05:06] all of whom have quit without notice? 三位都是不辞而别的
[1:05:08] You don’t think I can handle him? 你觉得我应付不了他
[1:05:09] That’s not it. 不是这样的
[1:05:11] That’s what it feels like. 听起来就是这样的
[1:05:15] Ana, I know full well that you can handle anything. 安娜 我知道你能胜任很多事
[1:05:18] And, uh, if you really wanna go, 如果你真的想去
[1:05:22] then I can’t stop you. 我是阻拦不了你的
[1:05:24] But I’d like to take you there myself. 但我想亲自带你去
[1:05:31] Okay. 好吧
[1:05:34] Okay? 真的可以吗
[1:05:36] Yeah. 是的
[1:05:38] I mean, of course I would rather see New York with you. 当然我更想跟你一起去纽约啦
[1:05:42] Good. 好的
[1:05:44] I hate it when we fight. 我不喜欢吵架
[1:05:46] That wasn’t a fight. 我们没有吵架
[1:05:49] That was a conversation. 只是谈话
[1:05:51] It was, you know, when somebody talks, 这只是 一方说话
[1:05:53] and the other person listens, 另一方听着
[1:05:55] and you resolve an issue. 解决了问题
[1:05:57] That’s how it works. 原理如此
[1:05:58] It’s crazy, isn’t it? 很疯狂 对吧
[1:06:02] Night, Ana. 晚安 安娜
[1:06:04] Good night, Hannah. 晚安 汉娜
[1:06:31] You leaving? 你要走了吗
[1:06:33] Um, I was actually just 我正想去找你
[1:06:34] about to come talk to you. Uh, about New York. 谈谈纽约的事情
[1:06:38] There a problem? 有问题吗
[1:06:41] I’m so grateful for the opportunity, Jack, 谢谢你给我这次机会 杰克
[1:06:44] but with such short notice, I made plans 但这决定太突然了 我之前
[1:06:46] that I can’t change. 有了别的计划
[1:06:48] But I will have my phone on me all weekend. 但我周末都会开机的
[1:06:51] So if you need anything, I’m available. 你有任何事情都可以叫我
[1:06:55] Ana, have a seat. 安娜 请坐
[1:07:00] I’m really… I’m sorry. 我真的很抱歉
[1:07:05] I think you have tremendous potential here. 我觉得你很有潜力
[1:07:08] But I don’t wanna waste my time 但我不想把我的时间浪费在
[1:07:10] training someone who doesn’t take this position seriously. 不把这个职位当回事的人身上
[1:07:13] I do. 我很在乎
[1:07:15] This is my dream job. 这是我梦想中的工作
[1:07:16] Then shouldn’t going to New York 那去纽约的书展
[1:07:18] and the book expo be part of that dream? 不该也是你的梦想吗
[1:07:20] It is. 是的
[1:07:22] It is. 是的
[1:07:24] It was just a misunderstanding. It won’t happen again. 这是个误解 不会再发生了
[1:07:26] Because there are plenty of 还有很多符合资格的人
[1:07:28] qualified people who would kill for this job. 极度渴望这份工作
[1:07:31] I mean, look, I don’t wanna brag, but I’m a pretty great teacher. 我不想吹嘘 但我是个好导师
[1:07:37] I’m sure you are. 你相信
[1:07:38] I’m just not seeing the initiative on your side of it. 我只是没有体会到你的主动性
[1:07:44] I’ve read more than you’ve asked me to. 我读的比你要求的还要多
[1:07:46] And I’m on top of everything… 所有工作我都很积极
[1:07:49] I’m talking about going the extra mile. 我说的是更进一步
[1:07:54] Unless you want me 或者你是想要
[1:07:57] to compete with Christian Grey for your attention. 让我为你的精力和克里斯蒂安·格雷竞争
[1:08:03] I apologize that Christian was so curt with you the other night. 我为那晚克里斯蒂安的无礼道歉
[1:08:08] Is that what this is about? 你是因为那时的事生气吗
[1:08:10] Your boyfriend has a reputation for being a little ruthless. 你男友的无礼尽人皆知
[1:08:18] Is that what you like? 你就是喜欢他这一点吗
[1:08:20] If you have a problem with my work, 如果你对我的工作有意见
[1:08:21] then you should take it up with HR. 你可以和人力部门提
[1:08:24] Why are you being so serious? 你怎么突然严肃
[1:08:27] What do you think I’m gonna do’? Make you fuck me? 你觉得我想干嘛呢 干你吗
[1:08:30] Jack. 杰克
[1:08:32] I just think… 我只是在想
[1:08:34] I just think, 在想
[1:08:38] if you’re gonna fuck your way to prominence, 如果你想通过潜规则上位
[1:08:40] then you should do it with someone who can at least make you smarter. 你该找个能让你更聪明的人
[1:08:46] Not just richer. 而不仅是更富有
[1:08:49] Right? 对吧
[1:08:50] – Don’t… – Don’t what’? Hmm? -不要 -不要干嘛
[1:08:55] Look, this is a serious, serious question. 这是个严肃的问题
[1:09:00] Do you wanna be kept or taken seriously? 你想被严肃对待吗
[1:09:07] I would like to leave, please, Jack. 我想走 杰克
[1:09:10] Plus… 而且
[1:09:13] I can make you come like nobody else has. 我能让你前所未有的高潮
[1:09:19] Not him. 他做不到
[1:09:21] Not anyone. 任何人都做不到
[1:09:23] No. 不
[1:09:35] Ana? Ana, what happened? 安娜 发生了什么
[1:09:36] Jack Hyde tried to touch me. 杰克·海德想要侵犯我
[1:09:41] I’ll kill him. 我要杀了他
[1:09:42] No, no, please don’t go. Don’t go. Don’t leave me. 不要走 不要离开我
[1:09:45] Okay. Go. 好吧 走吧
[1:09:46] It’s okay. Hey… 没事了
[1:09:49] I left everything. I don’t have any of my stuff. 我什么也没带
[1:09:51] Taylor will get it. It’s fine, okay? 泰勒会拿的 没事
[1:09:52] I’ll take you home, come on. 我带你回家
[1:09:54] And his pass has been cancelled? 他的卡被取消了吗
[1:09:57] Good. 很好
[1:09:59] No. Thank you, Jerry. Good night. 不 谢谢你 杰瑞 晚安
[1:10:06] Well, at least that’s dealt with. 这事解决了
[1:10:08] Hyde’s out. He’s been fired. 海德走了 他被解雇了
[1:10:14] How? That’s… 怎么会
[1:10:16] But I thought your deal with SIP hasn’t been finished yet. 我以为你的收购还没有完成呢
[1:10:20] It’s not. But I know the CEO. 是没有 但我认识董事长
[1:10:24] I told him what happened. 我告诉了他发生了什么
[1:10:26] You’ll never have to see him again. 你再也不会见到他了
[1:10:29] Am I still gonna have a job now that he’s not there? 他不在了我还有工作吗
[1:10:32] Well, if you don’t, you can just… 如果你没工作了 你可以
[1:10:34] Christian, you know I love working. 克里斯蒂安 你知道我喜欢工作
[1:10:38] You can’t keep me locked up in your penthouse. 我是不会做什么金屋藏娇的
[1:10:46] What if I gave you a key? 但如果我给你一把钥匙呢
[1:10:49] I mean, 我是说
[1:10:50] what if you had a key, and you kept some of your stuff here? 如果你有钥匙 有一些你的东西在这边
[1:10:55] Keep all of your stuff here and you slept, you know… 把你的东西都放在这儿 睡这儿
[1:11:00] Not at your place. 而不是你那儿
[1:11:04] Are you asking me to move in with you? 你是在邀请我同居吗
[1:11:13] Are you sure? 你确定吗
[1:11:15] Yes. 是的
[1:11:18] I want you here all the time. 我希望你一直在这里
[1:11:21] As soon as possible. 越快越好
[1:11:29] What happened to learning to walk before we run? 说好的一步步来呢
[1:11:34] That’s just one of the many 这也就是我们在吃早餐的时候
[1:11:35] things that we could talk about over breakfast. 能谈谈的小事啦
[1:11:44] Can I think about it? 我能考虑一下吗
[1:11:46] Sure. 当然
[1:11:48] Yeah. 好的
[1:11:58] Liz, hi! 你好 莉斯
[1:11:59] Ana, don’t know if you heard, but Jack resigned last night. 安娜你听说了吗 杰克昨晚辞职了
[1:12:02] In kind of a hurry. 这么匆忙
[1:12:03] SIP isn’t recruiting right now, so we’re screwed. 公司也没在招人 我们完了
[1:12:07] So you don’t need me anymore then? 你不再需要我了吗
[1:12:09] I’m gonna try to find you something temporary. 我会给你找找一些临时工作
[1:12:11] Could you fill in for Jack at this morning’s meeting? 你能替代杰克参加今早的会议吗
[1:12:14] At the senior editors’ meeting? 资深编辑的会议吗
[1:12:15] Just for today. 只是今天
[1:12:16] You’re the only one who knows Jack’s entire slate. 你是唯一知道杰克书状态的人
[1:12:19] Well, yeah, but, I… 但我
[1:12:24] You’re right. It’s too much. 好吧 这事太大了
[1:12:29] No, I can do it. 不 我能做到
[1:12:31] It’s fine. I can do it. 没事 我能做
[1:12:35] Great. 太好了
[1:12:38] Call me when you’re done. 你好了打电话给我
[1:12:43] We need to print fewer titles. 我们不能再这样广撒网
[1:12:45] Stick with established authors. 应该和已成名的作家继续合作
[1:12:46] Focus on our core readership. 注重我们的核心读者群
[1:12:48] Expand it. 扩大它才对
[1:12:51] I’m sorry. 你说什么
[1:12:53] =So, Ana, what do you think we should be publishing? 安娜 你认为我们的出版策略该是什么
[1:12:59] Um, newer voices. 新晋作家
[1:13:01] Along with your established authors. 和知名作家一起出版
[1:13:03] Voyce Fox, for example, got 80,000 hits last week. 博伊斯·福克斯 上周点击量高达8万
[1:13:08] Really? 是吗
[1:13:09] Online hits don’t automatically translate to print sales. 在线点击率不等同于纸质销量
[1:13:13] Well, but they could. 但不是不可能转换
[1:13:15] His online audience is an 18-24 demographic, 他们的在线读者在18到24岁之间
[1:13:18] and those are exactly the readers that we should be chasing. 这些人本就是我们的重点读者群
[1:13:22] Urn, I mean, I can show you the stats. 我可以给您看数据
[1:13:24] I think he’s worth taking a risk on. 我认为这个方法值得冒个险
[1:13:28] Maybe we should take a look. 也许我们可以看看数据
[1:13:40] Great idea. 点子真好哦
[1:13:43] Uh, Ana? Ana, just… 安娜 安娜
[1:13:45] Mr. Roach, I’m really sorry if I was out of line. 罗奇先生 刚刚多有冒犯 抱歉
[1:13:48] No, don’t be sorry. You made a lot of sense. 不用道歉 你说得挺好的
[1:13:51] No, so, uh, what are you doing now that Jack Hyde’s gone? 杰克·海德走之后你现在在做什么
[1:13:55] Um, well, Liz mentioned something temporary. I don’t know. 莉斯交代了些临时工作 我也不清楚
[1:13:59] Okay. So why don’t you fill in for Jack temporarily? 那你临时顶替杰克的工作如何
[1:14:03] Good? 可以吧
[1:14:06] Great. Okay. That’s settled. 行 就这么定了
[1:14:59] To SIP’s new fiction editor. 敬SIP新上任的小说编辑
[1:15:01] Acting fiction editor. 代理小说编辑罢了
[1:15:03] Till they find out how good you are. 在他们认识到你的才华前
[1:15:08] Christian, did you have something to do with this? 克里斯蒂安 你有插手这件事吗
[1:15:11] No. Hey, it was all you. 没有 完全是你自己挣得的
[1:15:17] What? You don’t believe me? 怎么了 不相信我吗
[1:15:18] I don’t believe it myself. 我不相信我自己
[1:15:25] I asked you a question last night. 昨晚我问了你个问题
[1:15:27] About moving in with you? 和你同居的事吗
[1:15:35] I just think that I’m probably… 我只是觉得我可能
[1:15:39] I need to get some things from my apartment. 我得去我的公寓拿点东西
[1:15:45] That can be arranged. 这个好说
[1:15:48] Good. 那就好
[1:15:51] Now, maybe we could 现在我们也许可以
[1:15:54] take this celebration home. 去你家继续庆祝
[1:15:58] The check, please. 买单 谢谢
[1:16:10] Take off your panties. 脱掉你的内裤
[1:16:13] Do it now. 就现在
[1:16:17] Right in here? 在这里吗
[1:16:18] Yeah, right here. Now. 对 就这里 现在
[1:16:21] Go on. 脱啊
[1:17:10] Excuse me. 不好意思
[1:18:09] Don’t cum. 可别高潮了
[1:18:45] No. 不行
[1:18:48] – Two minutes. – Are you kidding? -等我两分钟 -开什么玩笑
[1:18:50] – In the bedroom. – Are you joking? -去卧室等我 -你在开玩笑吗
[1:18:52] Two minutes. 就两分钟
[1:19:28] What are you doing in here? 你在这里做什么
[1:19:31] You made me wait, 你不是让我等吗
[1:19:34] so now it’s your turn. 现在轮到你等了
[1:19:42] Are you any good? 你会打这个吗
[1:19:48] We’ll see. 待会儿就知道了
[1:19:52] Maybe we should make a bet. 要不我们打个赌吧
[1:19:55] If I win, 我赢了
[1:19:59] you take me to the red room. 你带我去红色房间
[1:20:02] And if I win? 那我赢了呢
[1:20:05] Your choice. 你说了算
[1:20:20] Break. 开球
[1:20:24] Okay. 好啊
[1:20:43] Solids. 全色哟
[1:21:38] Oh, dear. 老天
[1:22:47] Side pocket. 侧边袋
[1:22:50] Red room, here we come. 红房间 我们来了
[1:23:00] Shit. 操
[1:23:02] I hope you’re not a sore loser. 希望你不是输不起的人
[1:23:06] That depends on how hard you spank me. 那得看你打我屁股有多狠了
[1:23:22] I want to be very rough with you. 我想狠狠蹂躏你
[1:23:24] So be rough with me. 那就来蹂躏我吧
[1:23:54] And Jada needs someone to sign off on the new Cruce. 杰达得派个人去和新上任的克鲁斯签约
[1:23:58] I kept asking Jack to do that. 我之前一直催杰克在做
[1:24:01] Yeah, well, Jack was kind of lazy. 可是杰克太懒了
[1:24:03] Didn’t you notice? 你没注意到吗
[1:24:04] Yeah. 注意到了
[1:24:05] I believe he called it “Artistic temperament.” 他说这叫做艺术家气质
[1:24:11] Thank you, Hannah. 谢谢你 汉娜
[1:24:13] Yep. 没事
[1:24:20] It’s great that you’re doing this, but… 很高兴你能在这里 只是
[1:24:22] It’s totally weird, I know. I know. 感觉非常奇怪 我知道
[1:24:26] I mean, am I expected to call you Miss Steele? 我的意思是 我该称呼你斯蒂尔小姐吗
[1:24:29] I expect you to call me Ana. 安娜就好
[1:24:32] And I don’t expect you to fetch me coffee 我也不会让你端茶送水
[1:24:34] unless you’re getting some for yourself. 除非你自己打算来一杯的话
[1:24:38] And the rest of it, we’ll just make up as we go, okay? 至于剩下的 我们就遇到再说吧
[1:24:44] Okay. 好的
[1:25:03] Miss Steele. 斯蒂尔小姐
[1:25:08] Damn it. 糟糕
[1:25:10] Take it. I’m just gonna grab some stuff and check the mail. 接吧 我拿点东西查下邮件就下来
[1:25:12] I should go up with you. 我该跟你上去的
[1:25:13] No, it’s okay. I’ll be two seconds. 没关系 我很快就下来
[1:25:15] Take it. 接电话吧
[1:25:18] Hey, Ros. 喂 萝丝
[1:26:01] Leila. 莱拉
[1:26:07] Christian is downstairs. 克里斯蒂安就在楼下
[1:26:10] Do you wanna see him? 你想见见他吗
[1:26:15] I came to see you. 我是来找你的
[1:26:21] Okay. 好的
[1:26:25] He told me what happened. 他跟我说了你们的事
[1:26:31] I know you’re in a lot of pain. 我知道你现在很痛苦
[1:26:35] I’m so sorry. 我很抱歉
[1:26:37] He lets you call him by his name. 他允许你对他直呼其名
[1:26:41] He talks about you all the time. 他经常提起你
[1:26:44] He cares about you. 他很在乎你
[1:26:50] Don’t lie. 别撒谎
[1:26:55] Tell me what you have that I don’t. 告诉我我哪一点我比不上你
[1:26:58] Nothing. 并没有
[1:27:02] I’m nothing. 我什么都不算
[1:27:06] He’ll get tired of me. 他会厌倦我的
[1:27:08] Master sleeps in your bed. 主人在你床上睡
[1:27:11] – How do you know that? – I saw you. -你怎么知道的 -我看见了
[1:27:14] I watched you. 我一直在看
[1:27:17] I know you love him. 我知道你爱他
[1:27:19] I do, too. 我也爱他
[1:27:21] We all do. 我们都爱他
[1:27:24] Why don’t you put the gun down? 把枪放下来好吗
[1:27:25] You don’t know him or what he likes. 你根本不了解他的喜好
[1:27:28] You don’t give him what he wants. He’s pretending with you. 你给不了他想要的 他只是在骗你
[1:27:45] No, Christian. 不 克里斯蒂安
[1:28:08] Kneel. 跪下
[1:28:29] Ana… 安娜
[1:28:31] Go to Escala. Wait for me there. 去艾丝卡拉 在那里等我
[1:28:37] For once, just do as you’re told. 听话一次
[1:28:45] Taylor, get her out of here. 泰勒 带她走
[1:29:00] Miss Steele. 斯蒂尔小姐
[1:29:08] Miss Steele. Ana! 斯蒂尔小姐 安娜
[1:29:10] Stop it, Taylor. 住口 泰勒
[1:30:39] I don’t care. 我不管
[1:30:42] She’s been gone for three hours, 她已经离开三个小时了
[1:30:44] and she doesn’t have her cell or her purse. 手机钱包都没带
[1:30:50] Forget it. She’s here. 没事了 她回来了
[1:30:56] Where the fuck have you been? 你他妈去哪里了
[1:31:01] I told you to come straight here. 我跟你说了直接来这里
[1:31:03] I’ve had people out combing the streets, looking for you. 我派人满大街找你
[1:31:06] I’m sorry I don’t always do as I’m told. 抱歉我没有遵守你的指令
[1:31:09] Maybe you just really need someone who obeys every command. 也许你只是需要一个言听计从的跟班
[1:31:13] Don’t be ridiculous. 别扯淡了
[1:31:14] I saw you, Christian. 我看见了 克里斯蒂安
[1:31:16] I saw the way you were with Leila. 我看见你怎么对莱拉的
[1:31:18] She had a gun, Ana. 她有枪 安娜
[1:31:21] I would have done anything to subdue her. 为了制服她我什么都可以做
[1:31:24] Where is she now? 她现在在哪
[1:31:27] Is she here? 在这里吗
[1:31:28] What? 什么
[1:31:29] No, of course not. 当然不在了
[1:31:31] She’s in the psych ward getting the help that she needs. 她在精神病院接受帮助
[1:31:36] Look, I know she scared you… 我知道她吓到你了
[1:31:39] Yeah. She scared me. 是啊 吓到我了
[1:31:42] But you scared me more. 但没有被你吓到的严重
[1:31:45] Seeing you like that with her’ 看见那么对她的你
[1:31:48] I’ll never be able to give 我绝不会像那样
[1:31:50] you that kind of submission and obedience. 无条件遵守你的指令
[1:31:54] Ana. 安娜
[1:31:55] Don’t crowd me. I need space. 别过来 我需要私人空间
[1:31:58] – No, please don’t do this. – Christian. -别这样 -克里斯蒂安
[1:32:00] – on’t give up on me. – I just need to think a little bit. -别抛弃我 -我只是需要再想想
[1:32:04] Don’t leave me. 别离开我
[1:32:09] What are you doing? 你在干什么
[1:32:12] Get up. 起来
[1:32:16] What are you doing? 你在干什么
[1:32:19] Look at me. 看着我
[1:32:22] Look at me. 看着我
[1:32:30] I’m scared. 我是被吓到了
[1:32:36] I know you say that I’m enough. 我知道你说我对你来说足够
[1:32:42] But there are certain things that you are used to getting 但有一些你已经习惯了的事情
[1:32:45] that I will never, ever, ever be able to give you. 我绝对 绝对做不到
[1:32:51] And it might be fine for right now, 也许现在看上去风平浪静
[1:32:55] but what’s gonna happen when you start needing them again? 万一哪天你又需要了呢
[1:32:58] I won’t. 我不会的
[1:32:59] How do you know that? 你怎么能确定呢
[1:33:01] How can I believe you? 我该怎么相信你
[1:33:02] I don’t even understand your need to dominate. 我甚至无法理解你的支配欲
[1:33:04] I’m not a Dominant. 我不是个支配狂
[1:33:07] I’m not. 我不是
[1:33:09] The right term is a sadist. 正确的说法是施虐狂
[1:33:12] I get off on punishing women. Women who look like you… 惩罚女人让我有快感 和你相像的女人
[1:33:15] Like your mother. 是和你母亲相像
[1:33:18] Yes. 是的
[1:33:20] And I know how fucked up that is. 我知道那有多操蛋
[1:33:23] When you left, 你离开之后
[1:33:26] I swore that I would stop it 我发誓只要你能回来
[1:33:27] if that’s what it took to get you back. 让我戒掉习惯我也毫无怨言
[1:33:31] But I’m done with it. 我现在受够了
[1:33:34] You mean more to me than anything else. 你对我来说比一切都重要
[1:33:40] I wanna believe you. I do. 我真的很想相信你
[1:33:43] But I can’t. 可我做不到
[1:33:45] Ana, give me your hand. 安娜 手给我
[1:33:50] This is me. 这就是我
[1:33:53] All of me. 我的全部
[1:33:56] Christian. 克里斯蒂安
[1:33:57] And I’m all yours. 我是你的
[1:35:01] No. 不
[1:35:06] No! 不
[1:35:11] It’s okay. I’m right here. 没事 我在这里
[1:35:14] I’m right here. 我在呢
[1:35:21] Marry me. 嫁给我吧
[1:35:24] What? 什么
[1:35:25] I want you to marry me. 我希望你能嫁给我
[1:35:30] Christian, I think you’re dreaming. 克里斯蒂安 你在做梦呢
[1:36:36] Good morning. 早上好
[1:36:38] Morning. 早上好
[1:36:43] Sleep okay? 睡得还好吧
[1:36:45] I did. You? 嗯 你呢
[1:36:47] Like a log. Out all night. 睡得像木头一样 一觉到天亮
[1:36:54] You didn’t have any weird dreams or anything? 你没做什么奇怪的梦吧
[1:37:00] Or, like, wake up at all? 或者醒过什么的
[1:37:02] No. 没有啊
[1:37:04] I mean, none that I can think of. 至少我没印象
[1:37:07] I mean, there was a little thing of asking you to marry me, 依稀记得我向你求婚吧
[1:37:10] but aside from that, no. Nothing. 除了这个就没了
[1:37:12] Don’t mess with me like that. 不许这样逗我
[1:37:14] No? How should I mess with you? 不要吗 那我该怎么逗你
[1:37:18] Like this? 这样吗
[1:37:21] ls that better? 好点了吗
[1:37:27] I meant it. 我认真的
[1:37:30] I wanna marry you. 我想娶你
[1:37:33] Why? 为什么
[1:37:35] Because I wanna spend 因为我希望
[1:37:37] every second of the rest of my life with you. 和你一起度过余生的每分每秒
[1:37:47] I don’t expect you to say yes right away. 我没有指望你能立刻答应
[1:37:51] I know I’m complicated. 我知道我很复杂
[1:37:55] Just a little bit. 只是一点点
[1:38:01] You have an assistant? 你有了助理
[1:38:03] I thought you were an assistant. 我以为你就是助理
[1:38:06] It’s a long story. What’s going on? 说来话长 找我什么事
[1:38:08] What do I get Christian for his birthday? 我该给克里斯蒂安买什么生日礼物
[1:38:11] The boy already has everything except a sense of humor. 这家伙除了幽默感什么也不缺
[1:38:17] His birthday? When is his birthday? 他的生日 什么时候
[1:38:19] Sunday. He didn’t tell you? He is so weird. 周日 他没告诉你吗 他真是奇怪
[1:38:22] Mom and Dad are throwing him a party. 父母打算办一场生日宴会
[1:38:24] Didn’t they just have a party? 他们不是刚开过宴会吗
[1:38:25] Jeez, you’re as bad as he is. 老天爷 你怎么和他一样怪
[1:38:27] That was a ball. 上次那是舞会
[1:38:28] This is just family, friends, music, fireworks. 这次就是亲朋好友听听音乐放放烟花
[1:38:31] No biggie. Hey, what about a tie? 没那么庄重 送领带怎么样
[1:38:36] Christian has a lot of ties. 克里斯蒂安有很多领带了
[1:38:38] Socks, suspenders? Throw me a bone here? 袜子 吊裤带 随便给点建议吧
[1:38:41] God, Mia, I gotta go. 米娅 我得挂了
[1:38:43] Okay, okay. But Sunday, or I’ll hunt you down myself. Bye. 行 但周日我会直接来找你 拜拜
[1:38:49] Ooh, perfect. 完美
[1:38:59] Do you have a gift box? 你有礼物盒吗
[1:39:00] One second. 稍等
[1:39:14] Miss Steele. 斯蒂尔小姐
[1:39:15] How was your day? 今天过得怎么样
[1:39:17] Looking up, Mr. Grey. 还不错 格雷先生
[1:39:19] Where’s Taylor? 泰勒呢
[1:39:20] He went to get my bag. 取我的包去了
[1:39:22] Your bag? Where are you going? 你的包 你要去哪儿
[1:39:25] Ros and I have to go to Portland for some meetings. 我和萝丝要去波特兰开会
[1:39:28] I’ll be back tomorrow night. 明晚就回来
[1:39:30] Come on. 走吧
[1:39:32] When were you going to tell me about your birthday? 你打算什么时候告诉我你生日的事
[1:39:37] Your parents are throwing you a party. 你的父母准备打算给你办派对
[1:39:40] Were we just gonna stay home? 那我们会一直宅家里吗
[1:39:42] They do this every year. 他们每年都这样
[1:39:44] Um, yeah. Birthday. 也是 生日嘛
[1:39:48] My, uh, arrival in the world 我来到这个世上
[1:39:49] isn’t something I feel like celebrating. 这件事没什么好庆祝的
[1:39:53] Well, I feel like celebrating it. 那我想庆祝这件事
[1:39:58] Can’t open it till the day though. 不到生日不许打开
[1:40:02] Then why give it to me now? 那干嘛现在给我
[1:40:05] Cali it delayed gratification. 这叫延迟的满足
[1:41:12] ls that… ls that Mount St. Helens? 那是圣海伦火山吗
[1:41:17] I changed the flight plan, get us home sooner. 我改了飞行计划 可以提前回家
[1:41:21] Great. You realize that’s a volcano, right? 真好 你知道那是火山吧
[1:41:25] Relax, Ros. If it goes up, you’ll have a ringside seat. 放松 萝丝 喷发了你还能前排观赏
[1:41:29] Lucky me. 我真幸运
[1:41:42] Christian, what is that? 克里斯蒂安 什么情况
[1:41:43] Don’t worry. 别担心
[1:41:48] Oh, my God! Christian! 我的天 克里斯蒂安
[1:41:51] Shit. 我操
[1:41:57] Shit. Christian, what is going on? 该死 克里斯蒂安 发生什么事了
[1:41:59] – Mayday! Mayday! Mayday! – What is happening? -呼救 呼救 呼救 -怎么回事
[1:42:04] Damn it. Oh, my God. 我操 天哪
[1:42:06] Oh, my God, Christian! 我的天 克里斯蒂安
[1:42:14] Stop it! 快停下
[1:42:28] Christian! 克里斯蒂安
[1:42:41] There. There, there, there, there! 那边 那边 那边
[1:43:09] Oh, you remember this guy? 你记得这家伙吗
[1:43:10] Kate! 凯特
[1:43:16] Oh, my God! You’re so tan and glowy. 我的天 你晒黑这么多
[1:43:20] You want a beer, Ana? 来杯啤酒吗 安娜
[1:43:21] Yes! Please. Please. 好的 谢谢
[1:43:23] Hi, Jose. Hey. 嗨 何塞
[1:43:24] Hi! How’s it going? 过得怎么样
[1:43:26] So? Congratulations, Fiction Editor. 那么 恭喜啦 小说编辑
[1:43:29] Right? She’s a big deal now. 她现在可是个大人物了
[1:43:32] And how’s, uh, your hottie? 你家那位怎么样了
[1:43:34] Uh, Christian is good. 克里斯蒂安很好
[1:43:38] He asked me to move in with him. 他邀请我跟他同居
[1:43:40] What? 什么
[1:43:41] Ana’s moving in with Christian. 安娜要和克里斯蒂安同居了
[1:43:43] Oh, that’s great. 太好了
[1:43:44] You know, we could use the privacy. 那我们就有多点私人空间了
[1:43:47] He’s so subtle, it kills me. 他说话可委婉了 烦人
[1:43:50] Stop. 别这样
[1:43:52] So you’re serious. But are you happy? 那你是认真的咯 但是你幸福吗
[1:43:54] ‘Cause that’s all I care about. 我只在乎这个
[1:43:56] I mean, it’s complicated, but I’ve never been happier. 我们的情况很复杂 不过我很幸福
[1:44:00] Hey, Mia, what’s up? 米娅 怎么了
[1:44:01] Did you hear about Jose’s show? It was incredible. 你听说何塞的展览了吗 真的很棒
[1:44:05] Really. He was amazing. 真的 他太厉害了
[1:44:06] – He got rave reviews. – I gotta check it out. -简直好评如潮 -那我得看看
[1:44:08] Wait, wait, Mia. Slow down. 等等 米娅 别说那么快
[1:44:11] Shit. Okay. Yeah, yeah, we’re on our way. 天啊 好 我们现在就过去
[1:44:15] Um, Christian’s chopper went missing 克里斯蒂安的直升机
[1:44:16] on the way back from Portland. 在从波兰回来的路上失联了
[1:44:19] They’re sending out search parties right now. 搜救队正在搜寻
[1:44:22] Come on, let’s go. 我们走吧
[1:44:24] For more on this breaking story, 接下来是此突发事件带的后续报道
[1:44:25] Rat’s go out to the field and our reporter, Rachel Taylor. 外勤记者 蕾切尔·泰勒
[1:44:28] – Rachel! – Thank you, John. -蕾切尔 -谢谢 约翰
[1:44:30] I’m speaking to live from the private helicopter terminal at Seattle. 我正在西雅图的私人航站楼进行现场报道
[1:44:33] They’ll find him. He’ll be okay. 他们会找到他的 他会没事的
[1:44:35] It’s Christian. 他可是克里斯蒂安
[1:44:38] The helicopter was an Airbus helicopter H-130… 该直升机是H-130空客直升机…
[1:44:41] Is there anything we can do? 我们能做点什么
[1:44:44] And Christian Grey, although only 27 years old, 克里斯蒂安·格雷虽然只有27岁
[1:44:46] had extensive flying experience. 已经是一个非常有经验的飞行员
[1:44:47] All right, bye. 好的 再见
[1:44:48] One of Seattle’s youngest billionaires, 西雅图最年轻的亿万富豪之一
[1:44:50] Grey’s the charismatic head of Grey Enterprises Holdings, 格雷是格雷企业控股集团的头号人物
[1:44:53] a multinational conglomerate. And… 该公司是一家大型联合跨国公司
[1:44:55] Jesus! Will someone shut them up? 天啊 把电视关了吧
[1:44:57] No, please. Leave it on. 不 请开着
[1:45:00] Just turn it down please, Jose. 何塞 请把声音调小
[1:45:02] Thank you. 谢谢
[1:45:04] You’re shivering. I’ll get you a sweater, okay? 你在发抖 我去给你拿件毛衣好吗
[1:45:12] Ana. Tea. 安娜 喝茶
[1:45:19] He’s gonna be fine. 他会没事的
[1:45:21] He has to be okay. 他一定会没事的
[1:45:26] We haven’t had any time. 我们还没有在一起很久
[1:45:30] We need to have more time. 我们需要更多的时间
[1:45:33] You’re going to have plenty of time. 你们日后会有很多时间的
[1:45:37] We’re so glad that you’re here with us 我们很感激你在这里
[1:45:40] and in Christian’s life. 在克里斯蒂安的生命里
[1:45:43] You’ve made such a difference to him. 你让他改变了很多
[1:45:48] He never let anyone get close until you came along. 认识你之前 他从不让任何人靠近
[1:45:57] Grace, he adores you. 格蕾丝 他仰慕你
[1:45:59] I know, 我知道
[1:46:00] but children grow apart from their parents, and that’s fine, 但孩子长大了都会离开父母 这很正常
[1:46:05] as long as they’re happy. 只要他们幸福就足够了
[1:46:08] And he is happy with you. 他跟你在一起很幸福
[1:46:15] And that’s all I ever wanted. 这也是我一直以来希望看到的
[1:46:17] Turn it up. 调大声点
[1:46:18] Christian Grey and his colleague Ros Bailey 克里斯蒂安·格雷及同事萝丝·贝利
[1:46:21] have been found safe and well. 已经被安全找到
[1:46:23] And at this moment, on their way back to Seattle. 此时已经在回西雅图的路上了
[1:46:28] What the hell are you all doing here? 你们都在这里干嘛
[1:46:30] Christian? Oh, my God! 克里斯蒂安 我的天啊
[1:46:32] Christian! How did you get here? 克里斯蒂安 你是怎么回来的
[1:46:35] Later, Mia. 迟点再说 米娅
[1:46:37] What happened? Oh, my God! 发生什么事了 我的天啊
[1:46:38] Why didn’t you call? 你怎么不打电话回来
[1:46:39] I had an accident. I lost my phone. 出了点意外 手机丢了
[1:46:41] We know. It’s been all over the news. 我们知道 新闻都在报道
[1:46:43] I’m fine. Ros is fine. 我没事 萝丝也没事
[1:46:45] – Dad, he’s here. He just walked in. – I’m okay. -爸 他在这 刚进门 -我没事
[1:46:49] I mean he looks like shit, but he’s in one piece. 他看上去糟糕透了 不过没什么大碍
[1:46:51] – No, he doesn’t. – Yeah, he does. -才不是 -明明就是
[1:46:53] Guys, relax. I’m fine. 各位 别激动 我很好
[1:46:54] Come here, man. 过来 兄弟
[1:46:57] – Need to say hi to my girl. – Okay. -我要去跟我的女朋友打招呼 -好
[1:46:59] Come on, Mom. 行了 妈
[1:47:03] I need a drink. Me, too. 我要喝一杯 我也是
[1:47:04] Miss me? 想我了吗
[1:47:17] Oh, my God. 我的天啊
[1:47:22] – I thought… – Hey, hey, Ana. -我以为 -安娜
[1:47:24] It’s all right. Ana, I’m here. 没事了 安娜 我在这
[1:47:27] I was so scared. 我刚刚好害怕
[1:47:29] I was so scared. 我刚刚好害怕
[1:47:35] I thought I lost you forever. 我以为我永远失去你了
[1:47:38] Not a chance. 不可能
[1:47:40] I’m here. 我在这了
[1:47:46] That’s when all my instruments lit up. 当时所有的指示灯都亮了
[1:47:49] Had a fire in the tail, lost both engines. 尾部着火 两个引擎都失去了动力
[1:47:51] Both of them? 两个吗
[1:47:54] Thank you. 谢谢
[1:47:57] I tried to find somewhere safe to land, but it was all trees. 我想找安全的着陆点 可周围都是树
[1:48:00] We hit them pretty hard, 我们着陆的力道很大
[1:48:02] but luckily we were both able to crawl out of there. 幸运的是 我们都能够爬出来
[1:48:05] Thank goodness. 感谢上帝
[1:48:08] Thank God. 感谢上帝
[1:48:12] Sorry, guys, but I gotta take off. 抱歉 各位 我要走了
[1:48:15] Okay. 好的
[1:48:17] Jose, thanks for being here. 何塞 谢谢你能来
[1:48:20] Means the world to Ana. 这对安娜来说很重要
[1:48:21] Of course. 小事
[1:48:23] Hey, welcome home, Mr. Grey. 欢迎回来 格雷先生
[1:48:25] Christian, please. 请叫我克里斯蒂安
[1:48:28] Well, it’s late, and these two should get some rest. 时间不早了 他俩也需要休息了
[1:48:32] – Grace, shall we? – Yes. -格蕾丝 我们走吧 -好
[1:48:34] Yeah, I think we’re gonna head home too, bro. 我们也要回家了 兄弟
[1:48:35] Cool. 好
[1:48:36] We’ll walk you guy’s. 我们送你们出去
[1:48:40] Kinda hate to say this, but your guy’s all right. 虽然不太情愿 但你的男人没事了
[1:48:44] I’m glad he’s okay, and I’m glad you’re happy. 我很开心他没事 我很开心看到你幸福
[1:48:47] Thank you. Will we be seeing you tomorrow at his party? 谢谢 明天你会出席他的派对吗
[1:48:51] Don’t push it. 别得寸进尺
[1:48:56] Come here. 过来
[1:48:59] Careful. 路上小心
[1:49:01] I know. 我知道
[1:49:02] – Mom. – Okay. -妈 -好了
[1:49:07] We’ll see you tomorrow, Ana. 明天见 安娜
[1:49:08] Good night. 晚安
[1:49:16] It’s after midnight. 午夜已过
[1:49:18] I’m not tired. 我不累
[1:49:20] No. 不
[1:49:22] It’s your birthday. 我是说到你的生日了
[1:49:29] Happy birthday. 生日快乐
[1:49:31] Thank you. 谢谢
[1:49:36] Do you still have that gift I gave you? 我给你的礼物还在吗
[1:49:40] Yes. 还在
[1:49:53] You know you didn’t have to. 你知道你不需要送我礼物的
[1:49:56] All I want is you. 你是我想要的一切
[1:49:57] Just open it. 打开来看看
[1:49:59] Okay. 好
[1:50:07] Keychain. 钥匙扣
[1:50:09] Turn it over. 翻过来
[1:50:20] Does this mean yes, yes? 这是答应求婚的意思吗
[1:50:22] Yes. 是的
[1:50:24] Yes, yes, yes. 是的 我愿意
[1:50:33] Wait! 等等
[1:50:35] So this whole time I had the answer in my pocket? 所以答案一直都在我的口袋里吗
[1:50:40] Anastasia Steele. 安娜斯塔西娅·斯蒂尔
[1:50:42] What am I gonna do with you? 我该拿你怎么办呢
[1:51:16] Take me to the red room. 带我去红房间
[1:51:18] Take me… 带我去
[1:51:20] Take me to the red room. 带我去红房间
[1:51:22] – Are you sure? – Yes. -你确定吗 -我确定
[1:51:24] Yes. 我确定
[1:54:01] I love you. 我爱你
[1:54:10] Well, I love you. 我也爱你
[1:54:13] – Hello? – Mom? Hi. -你好 -妈妈 嗨
[1:54:16] Ana, sweetheart. Where have you been? 安娜 宝贝 你都去哪了
[1:54:21] I know. I’ve been… I… 我知道 我好久
[1:54:22] I’m sorry. Work has been so crazy. 对不起 工作太忙了
[1:54:25] I hope they’re not overworking you? 我希望他们没有让你天天加班
[1:54:27] No, no. It’s actually… It’s going really well. 不 事实上 一切都挺好的
[1:54:31] Urn, but I was calling because I, 我打电话给你 是因为
[1:54:34] I wanted to talk to you about Christian. 我想跟你说说关于克里斯蒂安的事
[1:54:37] Christian? You’ve heard from him? 克里斯蒂安 你跟他联系上了吗
[1:54:40] Yeah. We got back together. 是的 我们复合了
[1:54:44] Honey, that’s wonderful! 亲爱的 太好了
[1:54:47] This time it’s going to last. I know it is. 我知道这次一定会长久的 我很确信
[1:54:50] I hope you’re right, because, urn… 我希望你是对的 因为
[1:54:54] He asked me to marry him, and I said yes. 他向我求婚了 然后我答应了
[1:55:05] Mom? 妈
[1:55:07] – You’re not… – No, no, I’m not pregnant. -你是不是已经 -不不 我没怀孕
[1:55:13] I know that we haven’t been together very long. 我知道我们在一起没多久
[1:55:16] But… 但
[1:55:19] I…I love him so much. 我真的很爱他
[1:55:25] He’s the one. 他就是我的真命天子
[1:55:27] Oh, sweetheart! I’m so happy for you! 亲爱的 我真为你感到高兴
[1:55:30] – You are? – Of course. -真的吗 -当然啦
[1:55:33] You’ve always known your own mind. 你一直清楚自己想要什么
[1:55:35] If that man is the love of your life, 如果这个男人是你的挚爱
[1:55:37] you grab him with both hands. 你会用双手紧紧抓住他
[1:55:41] Thanks, Mama. 谢谢 妈妈
[1:55:43] – Have you called Ray? – Um, no, not yet. -你给雷打电话了吗 -还没有
[1:55:46] Um… Christian did, though. He asked for his permission. 但克里斯蒂安打了 去请求他的允许
[1:55:50] He asked for your hand? That’s so chivalrous. 他居然请求家长的同意 好有绅士风度
[1:56:20] Hey. 你好
[1:56:22] Hey. 你好
[1:56:23] Champagne, Mr. Grey? 香槟吗 格雷先生
[1:56:25] Thanks, Gretchen. 谢谢 格雷琴
[1:56:26] And can I just say, happy birthday? 我可以祝你生日快乐吗
[1:56:30] Sure. Thank you. 当然 谢谢
[1:56:35] – Christian. – Mom. -克里斯蒂安 -妈
[1:56:37] – Happy birthday. – Thank you. -生日快乐 -谢谢
[1:56:40] – And Ana. – Hi. -安娜 -嗨
[1:56:41] It’s so good to see you again. 再见到你真好
[1:56:43] You saw us last night. 你昨晚才刚见过我们
[1:56:45] Yes. 是的
[1:56:47] And because of that 正因为这样
[1:56:48] l am never taking anything for granted. 我再也不会把见到你们当成理所当然
[1:56:51] Ever again. 再也不会
[1:56:53] I heard about the crash. Are you okay? 我听说了那场事故 你还好吗
[1:56:55] I’m fine, Elena. Thank you. 我没事 埃琳娜 谢谢
[1:56:59] Ana, let me introduce to you, my good friend, 安娜 让我来向你介绍我的好朋友
[1:57:01] Elena Lincoln. 埃琳娜·林肯
[1:57:03] We met at the masquerade. 我们在化装舞会上见过
[1:57:05] Yes. Nice to see you again. 是啊 很高兴再次见到你
[1:57:09] Excuse us. 失陪一下
[1:57:10] Surely. 当然
[1:57:12] She’s fantastic. 她真的太棒了
[1:57:22] Ladies, gentlemen. Mia. 女士们 先生们 米娅
[1:57:26] I wanna thank you all for coming here this evening. 我要谢谢大家的到来
[1:57:29] I was expecting a small family gathering. 我本以为只是小小的家庭聚会
[1:57:31] Thanks, Mia. 谢谢你 米娅
[1:57:33] But I’m happy that you’re all here. 但我很开心 你们都在这里
[1:57:34] Because I have an announcement to make. 因为我要宣布一件事情
[1:57:37] As most of you know, 你们大多数人都知道
[1:57:39] yesterday Ros and I had a narrow escape. 昨天萝丝和我差点丧命
[1:57:43] And something like that reminds us of what really matters 这种事会提醒人 什么才是最重要的
[1:57:47] and how important it is to seize the day. 以及活在当下的重要性
[1:57:50] We should cherish the people we care about 我们要珍惜那些关心我们
[1:57:52] and who care about us. 以及我们关心的人
[1:57:55] Mom, Dad, 爸妈
[1:57:58] I know I haven’t always been the perfect son. 我知道我一直都不是个完美的儿子
[1:58:02] But I owe everything to you both, so thank you. 但我这辈子都欠你们的 谢谢你们
[1:58:12] But that’s not the announcement. 但这并不是我要宣布的事情
[1:58:14] Ana, come up here a second, please. 安娜 请你上来一下
[1:58:27] So, a while ago, 前不久
[1:58:28] I was lucky enough to meet this amazing young woman, 我有幸认识了这位让人惊叹的女子
[1:58:31] Anastasia Steele. 安娜斯塔西娅·斯蒂尔
[1:58:33] And very quickly, I realized that she was the one 很快地 我就发现她就是那个
[1:58:36] I wanted to share my life with. 我想要共度余生的人
[1:58:38] So I asked her to marry me, and she said yes. 所以我向她求婚了 她也答应了
[1:58:43] Oh! That is so… 噢 那真是
[1:58:57] l am thrilled, Ana. 我太开心了 安娜
[1:58:59] – Welcome to the family. – Thank you. -欢迎成为我们家的一份子 -谢谢
[1:59:01] If I cry any more, I’m just going to dehydrate. 如果我再哭下去 我就要脱水了
[1:59:05] Oh, my God! Don’t do that. 我的天啊 别这样
[1:59:06] Congratulations. 恭喜你们
[1:59:07] Stop crying, Mom. 别哭了 妈
[1:59:09] Can’t help it. I love you so much. 控制不住 我太爱你了
[1:59:10] I love you. 我爱你
[1:59:12] Hi! Well done, big brother! 干得漂亮 大哥
[1:59:16] Ring! Show me the ring. 戒指 给我看看戒指
[1:59:18] Oh, we’re gonna choose it together. 我们打算一起去选
[1:59:20] No rock. Christian Grey. 没有鸽子蛋啊 克里斯蒂安·格雷
[1:59:23] Oh, my God! I have a sister! 我的天啊 我有个姐妹了
[1:59:38] I leave you alone for a couple weeks, and this is what happens? 几个月没管你 就出这么大的事了
[1:59:41] I know! I’m sorry I didn’t tell you. 我知道 真抱歉 没提前告诉你
[1:59:44] Oh, please. Come here. 没事 抱一下
[1:59:48] So, how does it feel to bag Seattle’s most eligible bachelor? 将西雅图最有钱的单身汉收入囊中是什么滋味
[1:59:52] It’s a little scary, but… 有点忐忑 不过
[1:59:54] Well, if anyone can make it work, it’s you. 如果说谁能搞定他 那人就是你
[1:59:57] Hey, sis-in-law! 你好 嫂子
[1:59:59] Congratulations. Christian’s a very lucky guy. 恭喜你 克里斯蒂安是个很幸运的男人
[2:00:03] You, however, are certifiably insane. 而你肯定是疯了
[2:00:06] I’m sorry to interrupt 抱歉打扰了
[2:00:08] Mia wants to taste one of your killer cocktails. 米娅想试下你的拿手鸡尾酒
[2:00:10] Oh, well, coming right up. 这就来
[2:00:14] I see you heeded our little talk. 看来你接受了我们的谈话
[2:00:22] What makes you think I would ever listen to you? 你为什么会觉得我会听你的
[2:00:24] You don’t care about Christian. 你根本不在乎克里斯蒂安
[2:00:26] He’ll see that. 他会发觉的
[2:00:28] I’ll make sure of it. 我会确保让他知道
[2:00:29] He’ll see right through you. 他会看穿你的
[2:00:32] It’s over for you, Elena. 你们已经结束了 埃琳娜
[2:00:34] You’re just a mousy little thing after his money. 你只是个贪钱的贱东西
[2:00:38] He’s not capable of marriage. 他无法接受婚姻
[2:00:47] Thank you, Christian. 谢谢 克里斯蒂安
[2:00:49] Why are you even here, Elena? 你为什么还在这里 埃琳娜
[2:00:51] She’s not right for you. 她不适合你
[2:00:53] You don’t know what’s right for me. 你根本不知道什么适合我
[2:00:55] You taught me how to fuck, Elena. 你只是教会了我如何上床 埃琳娜
[2:00:57] Ana taught me how to love. 而安娜教会了我如何去爱
[2:00:59] She’s just the next one in line. 她只是大部队中的一员
[2:01:02] Get out of my house. 滚出我的家
[2:01:08] Leave my children alone, and get the hell out of my house. 别骚扰我的孩子 滚出我的家
[2:01:24] Ana, darling. 亲爱的安娜
[2:01:28] Would you give us a moment alone, please? 你可以给我们一点独处的时间吗
[2:02:00] I’m sorry about that. 刚刚很抱歉
[2:02:06] ls your mom okay? 你妈妈没事吧
[2:02:08] Furious. 气坏了
[2:02:11] Elena’s gone. 埃琳娜走了
[2:02:13] Like, gone, gone? 永远也不会出现吗
[2:02:15] I’m done. 我结束了
[2:02:16] The business. Everything. 跟她的生意和所有的事
[2:02:19] I’ll have my people sort out the details tomorrow. 我明天就会让我的人解决细节问题
[2:02:23] I know she was important to you. 我知道她曾经对你来说很重要
[2:02:26] I’m sorry. 对不起
[2:02:30] Are you? 真的吗
[2:02:31] – No. – No. -不 -不
[2:02:35] What’s that you got there? 那是什么
[2:02:52] Come with me. There’s something I need to show you. 跟我来 我想给你看个东西
[2:02:58] Last time we came down here, 上次我们走这里的时候
[2:02:59] I was over your shoulder. 我是被你挂在肩膀上的
[2:03:02] Oh, yeah. 是噢
[2:03:20] After you. 你先
[2:03:33] Oh, my God! 我的天啊
[2:03:36] You wanted hearts and flowers. 你要的心和花
[2:03:38] Oh, my God! 我的天啊
[2:03:39] It’s okay. 放心
[2:03:40] It’s okay. 放心
[2:03:48] Christian? 克里斯蒂安
[2:03:52] This is amazing. 这一切真的太漂亮了
[2:04:01] Be mine. 成为我的人
[2:04:04] Share my life with me. 与我共度余生
[2:04:07] Yes. 我愿意
[2:04:09] Marry me. 嫁给我
[2:04:14] I’ll marry you. 我愿意嫁给你
[2:04:16] Give me your hand. 把手给我
[2:04:32] Did you do that? 那是你安排的吗
[2:04:48] – Great, isn’t it’? – That’s so pretty. -真是太赞了 -好漂亮
[2:09:00] I solemnly vow, 我庄重地发誓
[2:09:03] to love you faithfully 我会一直忠诚地爱着你
[2:09:06] and to keep you safe for as long as we both shall live. 直到我们生命的尽头
2017年

Post navigation

Previous Post: According To Greta(格雷塔)[2009]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: Ode to Joy(欢乐颂)[2019]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme