Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

Felon(监狱生活)[2008]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on Felon(监狱生活)[2008]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:监狱生活
英文名称:Felon
年代:2008

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[00:00] 禁止用於任何商業盈利行為 歡迎登錄人人美劇論壇交流 下載 在線觀看 www.YYETS.net
[00:50] Okay. let’s get you some bananas. 好吧 吃點香蕉
[00:52] You haven’t touched your cereal. I thought you were hungry. 你還沒碰過麥片啊 我還以為你餓了
[00:55] – good. – so. what’s up for today? -很好 -那麼今天都有哪些安排呢?
[00:57] Well. today. we gotta give the caterer the last check. 今天要把婚宴上的菜再核對一遍
[01:00] Go over the decorations at the church. 檢查下教堂的佈置
[01:02] Find out why my dress is gonna cost more. 然後搞清楚為什麼我的婚紗又貴了
[01:04] I didn’t want lace on the bust. instead they doubled it. 我不想要胸口的蕾絲 價錢反而貴了一倍
[01:07] How much more? 貴多少?
[01:12] Six-fifty. that’s a lot of money. 650 那是很多錢啊
[01:14] Mikey. come here. 麥克 過來
[01:17] Six-fifty. what do you think of that? are you sure? 650 你覺得我們該買嗎 你確定?
[01:20] Yeah. 是的
[01:22] – man says go for it. – really? -我們的男人說去買吧 -真的嗎?
[01:24] It’s your wedding dress. baby. mikey wants mom to look hot. 這是你的婚紗 寶貝 麥克想媽媽看上去漂亮點
[01:27] – so do i. – major brownie points. -我也是 -謝謝你
[01:37] Hey. hand me that. manny? manny…? thanks. 把那個給我 曼尼? 曼尼? 謝了
[01:44] – what time we got. 4:30? – on the dot. wade. -現在幾點了 4:30? -剛好 韋德
[01:47] – checks. boys. – I’m down with that. man. -來領支票 各位 -知道了 夥計
[01:50] Time to get paid. 該付你們薪水了
[02:06] Baby. 寶貝
[02:08] – we got the business loan. – shut up. are you kidding? -我們申請到貸款了 -閉嘴 你在開玩笑嗎?
[02:12] Oh. baby. that’s so great. 寶貝 太棒了
[02:15] I can hire four or five more guys. 我能再雇四到五個夥計
[02:18] I get joe to run a second crew. 我叫喬帶一組
[02:20] Do another 30 grand this year. 今年再多做三萬
[02:24] I’m so proud of you. baby. 我真為你感到驕傲 親愛的
[02:27] You built up this entire business all on your own. 整個事業都要歸功於你
[02:30] No. we did. 不 這是我們一起努力的結果
[03:05] Somebody’s in the house. 屋裡有人
[03:11] We gotta get mikey. quiet. 我們去看一下麥克 小聲一點
[03:19] Stay with me. 我們一起過去
[03:31] – okay. – okay. okay. -好的 -好的 好的
[03:34] What’s wrong? 怎麼了?
[03:36] Everything’s okay. 沒事
[03:37] – everything’s okay. – what’s happening? -沒事 -發生了什麼事?
[03:40] Everything’s okay. just go back to sleep. -沒事 睡覺吧
[03:42] Stay in this room. 待在這個房間裡
[04:03] Wade! 韋德!
[04:08] Stop. what are you doing? 住手 你在幹什麼?
[04:10] – back off. – I said stop. -退後 -我說了住手
[04:14] Damn it. 該死的
[04:25] Oh. god. 上帝啊
[04:36] Wade. what’s happening? 韋德 怎麼了?
[04:38] Stay in the house! 待在屋裡!
[04:41] Stay in the house! 待在屋裡!
[04:43] Stay alive. stay alive. 別死 別死
[04:45] Please don’t die. 拜託別死啊
[04:48] Jesus christ. 上帝啊
[04:50] Motherfucker. I did that. 他媽的 我殺了他
[04:56] Wade. I’m calling 911. 韋德 我撥911了
[05:32] Can she at least put him to bed. please? 能讓她把孩子帶去睡覺嗎 拜託了?
[05:49] We didn’t find a weapon anywhere. 我們找不到任何武器
[05:52] He did have your wallet in his hand. 他手上確實有你的錢包
[05:54] Maybe you thought that if you… 也許你想如果你…
[05:56] No. what I saw was. he was reaching for something. 不 我看到他在兜裡找什麼
[05:59] I thought it was a gun or weapon. 我以為會是把槍
[06:01] I told him to stop. he kept turning around. okay? 我叫他站住 他卻轉身就跑
[06:04] So I aimed the bat. then he started to duck. 所以我朝著他的肩膀打過去 然後他就倒下了
[06:07] Look. if he was still in the house when it happened… 如果事發的時候他在屋裡
[06:09] …or if he was at least armed. we could make a case for self-defense. 或者他有武器 我們可以認定這是一件正當防衛案
[06:13] But the problem is. he was no longer a threat when he left the house. 但問題是 他離開了屋子 對你再也夠不成威脅了
[06:17] Yet you proceeded to chase him outside with a bat. 而你跟上拿著球棒去追他
[06:21] – killed him with one swing. – wait a second. please. -一揮就把他打死了 -等一下
[06:24] – l… it was an accident. – I’m sorry. -我…這是意外 -我很抱歉
[06:26] We’re gonna have to place you under arrest for murder. 我們不得不以謀殺逮捕你
[06:29] Murder? 謀殺?
[06:32] Are you out of your minds? the guy was robbing us. 你瘋了嗎? 那個男人在搶劫我們
[06:35] – he was in my child’s room! – ma’am. I understand… -他在我孩子的房間! -夫人 我能理解…
[06:37] What was wade supposed to do? wait for the guy to shoot him? 那韋德該怎麼做 等那人開槍殺他?
[06:40] No. what he should have done is stay inside and dial 911. 不 他應該待在屋裡撥911
[07:19] Face the wall. hands over your head. 面對牆壁 把手舉過頭頂
[07:22] Hands up on the wall. 把手放在牆上
[07:38] Are you hiv positive? 你有艾滋嗎?
[07:40] No. 沒有
[07:55] Don’t touch this button unless it’s an emergency. 除非有緊急事件否則別按這個鈕
[08:04] Come back up in here. 我又進來了
[08:07] You know what I’m saying? don’t come back up in here. 你有臉不? 都說了你別再進來了
[08:39] You eyeball me. motherfucker. huh? you eyeballing me? 他媽的 看什麼看? 盯著我看是吧?
[08:45] You motherfucker. 你他媽的
[08:48] I see. you’re a bitch. huh? 我懂了 你是個婊子 是吧?
[08:49] I’m gonna clean your mouth. suck my dick. 我要把你的嘴巴弄乾淨點 快舔我的雞巴
[08:51] Fuck you! 操你!
[09:02] Fight in 33! fight in 33! 33號有人打架! 33號有人打架!
[09:07] – all of you get against the wall. – crew resistance. -所有人靠牆站 -集體鬧事兒啊
[09:10] I’ll fucking kill you. 我他媽干死你
[09:13] Against the wall. everybody. 每個人靠牆站
[09:18] – I’ll kill you. boy. – all this started from you looking. man. -我要殺了你 -都是你亂看才弄成這樣
[09:24] You’re dead. motherfucker. you’re so dead. 你死定了 他媽的 你死定了
[09:28] Keep your hands on your heads. 把手放在頭上
[09:50] You down for yours. holmes? 管好你自己的事兒 神探先生
[09:53] We gonna have a wreck in here? 我們要打一架嗎
[09:56] – no. – good. -不 -很好
[09:58] You just clean up the pad on wednesdays and saturdays. 那你就不用說那些沒用的了
[10:00] And keep all your shit on your bunk. 記住每週三每週六你來打掃房間
[10:18] time served:1day 服刑時間:第一天
[10:30] – hey. – hey. -嗨 -嗨
[10:32] Baby. what happened to your face? 親愛的 你臉上是怎麼回事?
[10:35] I got jumped. 我被人打了
[10:36] – well. we gotta tell somebody. – it won’t help. laura. -我們得告訴管事兒的啊 -沒用的 羅拉
[10:40] Are you okay? 你還好嗎?
[10:41] How’s mikey? 麥克還好吧?
[10:43] He’s scared. 他很害怕
[10:44] He just keeps asking for you. wade. I didn’t know what to tell him. 他不停地問你的事 韋德 我不知道怎麼跟他說
[10:48] So I told him that you went on a trip. 我告訴他你去旅遊了
[10:51] It doesn’t help that we’re staying with my mother. 我們和我媽一起住但他還是問個不停
[10:54] Great. 很好
[10:55] Wade. I didn’t feel safe at the house by myself. 韋德 我一個人住那感到很不安全
[10:59] Everything’s gonna be okay. 一切都會好起來的
[11:01] I promise you. 我答應你
[11:03] We have to get you out of here. 我們得把你弄出來啊
[11:06] They’re gonna give me a public defender. 他們會指派給我一位公設辯護律師
[11:08] Let me see what they say. we’ll go from there. 讓我看看他們說什麼 我們從哪兒著手
[11:24] I’m mara reid. I’ll be representing you. 我是馬拉·瑞德 我是你的律師
[11:26] Hi. nice to meet you. 嗨 很高興看到你
[11:28] This part’s a formality. judge will arraign you. 這部分只是個形式 法官會傳你上庭的
[11:31] Set bail at a million. which is mandatory for a murder charge. 謀殺指控的保釋金為一百萬
[11:34] Do you have a million dollars in collateral? 你有一百萬美元作為擔保嗎?
[11:36] No. not even close. 沒有 遠遠不夠
[11:38] Anybody willing to help out and co-sign? your parents? 有人能幫你或者為你擔保嗎 你的父母呢
[11:41] My parents died nine years ago. 我雙親九年前死了
[11:44] I’ll do what I can to move things along. 我看我能做些什麼
[12:03] State of revolution! 我們必須革命!
[12:05] Revolution! 革命!
[12:10] Come on in. come on. motherfucker. 進來啊 進來 操你媽
[12:12] – get in. – fuck. yeah. -進去 -操
[12:15] What are we gonna be? we’ll see. 我們能怎麼樣 我們得看看情況會怎樣
[12:18] We’ll see. 我們來瞧瞧
[12:21] Did smith say why they were rioting? 史密斯有說為什麼他們會暴亂嗎?
[12:23] No. it’s like he got everyone riled up just for the hell of it. 沒 好像是他讓這些人狂躁起來的
[12:26] Now. with john. there’s always a reason. 只要約翰在 這一切就都有個解釋了
[12:30] Come and destroy me. break the illusion to pieces. 摧毀我的肉體 這些幻像終將灰飛湮滅
[12:38] You sure know how to stir up a pile of shit. don’t you. boy? 你很會鼓動這群人渣 是吧 孩子?
[12:41] Well. you know me. gordon. always one for live entertainment. 你知道我的 戈登 我一直喜歡這種現場秀
[12:44] They mean business this time. john. 他們這次可是很生氣 後果也很嚴重 約翰
[12:48] They wanna stick you in the hole forever. 他們想要你永遠呆在牢裡
[12:52] Now. you and I both know you don’t want that. 而你和我都知道你不想那樣
[12:54] My maria would have been 27 yesterday. 我的瑪利亞昨天已經27歲了
[12:59] Is that what this is all about? 就因為這個嗎?
[13:04] You gotta stop living in the past. john. 不要總是活在過去 約翰
[13:06] Hey. I am the past. 過去的記憶就是我擁有的全部
[13:09] I should’ve been a dead man. 我本來應該去死的
[13:11] Instead. they turned me into the walking fucking dead. 可相反 他們把我關在這個生不如死的地方
[13:16] All right. look. 好吧 你看
[13:19] I’m gonna get them to transfer you. give you a fresh start. 我會讓他們把你轉走 給你個新的開始
[13:22] But after that. I am all out of favors. you understand me? 但那樣的話咱倆就兩清了 你懂我的意思不?
[13:28] Well. I guess it’s… 那麼我想我的生命…
[13:30] …on to the next chapter. huh. gordon? …要翻到了下一章了 是吧 戈登?
[13:35] But then again. maybe not. 然後還是這樣重複以前的生活 又或許不是
[13:41] Just behave yourself. would you? 你就不能規矩點嗎?
[13:53] Come on. 快點
[13:57] What the hell’s going on? 到底怎麼回事?
[13:58] My preliminary was supposed to be weeks ago. 我幾個禮拜以前就該出庭了
[14:00] I asked for more time to build your case. 我申請到了多一些的時間來做你的案子
[14:04] But I got some good news. 不過我帶來了好消息
[14:05] The da’s sympathetic to your situation. he is. 檢察官對你的情況很同情
[14:08] He’s agreed to reduce if you plead no contest forthwith commitment… 他同意給你減刑如果你不請求辯護即刻認罪
[14:12] Hold on. what does that mean? 等等 那是什麼意思
[14:15] If you plead no contest… 如果你不請求辯護
[14:16] …he’ll reduce the charge to involuntary manslaughter. 他會把你的指控減至過失殺人
[14:19] You get no more than three years. you start serving it immediately. 你將被判三年 即刻服刑
[14:22] If you stay out of trouble. you’ll only do half. 如果你不惹麻煩 你只須坐一半的牢
[14:25] Hell. you’ve already got 95 days time served. 而且你已經服刑了95天
[14:27] You’d be out in less than 15 months. 你將在15個月之內出獄
[14:29] And what other options do I have? 我還有別的選擇嗎
[14:31] We go to a jury trial which will take a year to get to anyway… 如果我們讓陪審團審案 那需要一年的時間
[14:34] …and they try you for second-degree murder. 而且他們會判你二級謀殺的
[14:37] It carries a mandatory sentence of 15 years to life. 那會讓你做15年牢的
[14:40] Look. take the deal. 就這麼辦吧
[14:42] We won’t do better. 我們只能做到這樣了
[14:45] Your honor. the defendant is willing to plead guilty… 法官大人 被告認同
[14:48] …to an amended count of involuntary manslaughter. 過失殺人的罪名
[14:52] We’ve agreed to a three-year sentence in state prison… 我們同意給予在州監獄三年的判刑
[14:55] …with a forthwith commitment. 並且即刻執行
[14:57] The 97 days mr. porter has served in county jail… 波特先生在縣監獄服刑的97天
[15:01] …would be credited to his overall sentence. 會記入他的整個刑期之中
[15:03] Mr. porter. 波特先生
[15:05] Do you understand that this can be used against you… 日後如果你再有任何
[15:08] …in any future violations or convictions… 違法的行為
[15:10] …resulting in additional time added to your sentence? 你都將會受到額外的加刑
[15:13] Yes, your honor. 我明白 法官大人
[15:14] And mr. porter, do you understand… 波特先生
[15:17] …that you’ll be banned from buying or possessing firearms… 你將被禁止購買或擁有槍械
[15:20] …that until your sentence and parole term is served… 在你的刑期和假釋期結束之前
[15:23] …you cannot vote or leave the county without authorization. 你不能參加選舉以及需經認可方可離開本郡
[15:27] – do you understand these terms? – yes, your honor. -這些條款你都清楚了嗎 -是的 法官大人
[15:30] Therefore. mr. porter. for your conviction in count one… 那麼 波特先生 鑒於你一級罪名成立
[15:33] …this court sentences you to three years in state prison… 本法庭判你在州監獄服刑三年
[15:37] …with a credit of 97 days already served. 其中97天已服完
[15:41] – good luck to you. sir. – thank you. your honor. -祝你好運 先生 -謝謝法官大人
[16:03] Yo. man. we caught the chain to the motherfucking madhouse. homey. 夥計 我們將是同一個瘋人院裡的夥伴了
[16:07] It’s like this place is always cracking off. 那個地方亂得要死
[16:11] Yo. my name is jake. they call me snowman. 我的名字是傑克 他們都叫我雪人
[16:14] – what’s yours? – wade. -你叫什麼? -韋德
[16:16] Wade. 韋德
[16:20] Yo. man. know who that fucker is. wade? 知道那邊那個是誰嗎 韋德?
[16:24] White dude with the mustache? 那個穿白衣留鬍子的?
[16:26] That’s danny samson. 那是丹尼·森孫
[16:28] Dude’s in the brand. 那傢伙可是兄弟會的人
[16:30] He should be locked up at the shu at the bay right now… 他現在該被關在海邊的安保監獄(關牛逼罪犯的監獄)才對
[16:34] …but. like. the mad dog’s genius. you know? 但這條瘋狗是個天才 你知道嗎?
[16:36] He flies under the radar. he’s like a sleeper. 他在雷達的監控下都能逃走 人不可貌相啊
[16:40] No letters. no ab tats. nothing. 沒有紋一個字母 也沒有AB紋身 什麼都沒
[16:43] Cops can’t fucking validate him. 連警察都搞不清他的來歷
[16:45] What’s the brand? 什麼烙印?
[16:48] It’s the aryan brotherhood. man. 雅利安兄弟會(縮寫為前文的AB)
[16:51] Yo. you better figure your shit out fast. homey. 你最好趕緊搞清楚點 既然你已經進來了
[17:02] – so. what time’s the game tonight? – five. -今晚幾點的比賽? -五點
[17:08] What are you doing? 你在幹嘛?
[17:09] Hiding from jill sanders. 躲吉爾·桑德斯
[17:11] She wants to fight me… 她想跟我打架
[17:14] …but she’s a girl. 但她是個女孩
[17:15] Which one? the one in the white? 哪個? 白衣服那個?
[17:20] Well. she is big. 她很高大
[17:22] Yeah. she’s huge. 是的 她真的塊頭很大
[17:25] Well. you tell her you’re not gonna fight. period. 你告訴她你現在不會和她打的
[17:29] So she might as well just let it go. 那麼她可能就會算了的
[17:32] And if that doesn’t work. then. you know. just kick her in the nuts. 如果沒有用 那麼你就踢她那
[17:40] Give me a hug. get out of here. man. 抱一個 下車吧 小男子漢
[17:42] Come on. 來
[17:45] I’ll see you later. 待會見
[17:47] Hey. todd. you know I was kidding. right? 陶德 你知道我在開玩笑對吧
[17:50] The weak are the ones who can’t avoid trouble. 無法搞定麻煩的人就是孬種
[17:53] – I know. dad. – all right. see you later. -我懂 老爸 -那好 待會見
[17:58] Oh. man. 小傢伙
[18:23] Yo. that fucking toad’s eyeballing you. homey. 那賤人在看你呢 老兄
[18:29] Got into a fight with him at county. didn’t think it was that big a deal. 我和他在郡裡打了一架 我想那沒什麼大不了
[18:33] Shit. man. everything in here is a big fucking deal. 錯了 夥計 沒有什麼不是大不了的
[18:36] Look at someone the wrong way. it’s on. 你用錯誤的方式看人 你就挑起了他的怒火
[18:38] You fucking don’t look at them. it’s on. 然後你不去看他 同樣挑起了他的怒火
[18:41] Do yourself a favor. 為了你好給你個建議
[18:42] When we get down to yard… 等我們下車以後
[18:44] …get down for your fucking race. wood. 跟著你的同伴一起
[18:47] Sling with the first monkey who opens his mouth. 打那個先開口的混蛋
[18:49] I’ll back you up. don’t you fucking worry about it. 我會挺你的 這個你不用擔心
[19:24] – it’s jumping off. – what? -動手吧 -什麼
[19:44] We have a major 415 in the back of the bus. multiple inmates involved. 車後發生情況 多名囚犯參與鬧事
[19:47] Have an ert unit dispatched and ready. 請求快速反應部隊增援
[20:36] – oh. fuck! – they got the motherfucking goons. -操! -抓到這個傻逼了
[20:50] You found it under your seat. don’t say shit. 你就說在座位下找到的 別亂說話
[20:52] – rats get whacked. – what are you doing? -你要瞎說的話就等死吧 -你要幹嘛?
[20:54] Sit down and shut up. now! 坐下 都把嘴閉上!
[20:58] Heads down! now! 把頭低下!
[21:00] And stay down… 彎腰伏在座位上
[21:02] …stay quiet. 保持安靜
[21:03] Or I’ll cn gas the whole fucking bus. let you choke on it! 否則我給車裡來罐瓦斯讓你們老實會兒!
[21:29] Send him to the infirmary. 把他送到醫務室
[21:30] Throw the rest in the hole till we figure this shit out. 把其餘的關進牢房裡直到我們把事情查清楚
[21:34] – team. get them off the bus. – get your asses up. -把他們帶下車 -都給我站起來
[21:37] – let’s go off the bus. let’s go. – let’s go. hurry up. -全給我下車 快 -快 趕緊了
[21:41] It wasn’t my weapon. I swear. 這不是我的東西 我發誓
[21:42] – save that shit. – it was under my seat. -省省吧 -它就在我的座位底下
[22:00] Jesus christ. 上帝啊
[22:04] What am I gonna do? 我該怎麼辦?
[22:07] Oh. man. 夥計
[22:12] Hey! 嘿
[22:14] – hey. guard! – shut the fuck up! -警衛! -給我閉嘴!
[22:19] Guard. please. 警衛 求你了
[22:21] Hello? 有人嗎?
[22:22] What am I gonna do? one fucking phone call! 我該怎麼辦 讓我打個電話吧!
[22:26] Damn it. this is fucking crazy. 該死的 都瘋了
[22:28] Motherfucker. come on! 操你媽 拜託!
[22:31] Please. god. please. 求你了 上帝 求你了
[22:32] I shouldn’t even fucking be in here! 我本來都不應該來這!
[22:41] Get your head off the ground. fish. 把頭抬起來 新來的
[22:43] Look at me in my eyes when I talk to you. 我跟你講話的時候看著我的眼睛
[22:46] We know you didn’t stick that inmate. 我們知道你沒有捅那個囚犯
[22:47] tell us who did it and you’re out of it. 告訴我們是誰幹的你就可以走了
[22:50] I don’t know. 我不知道
[22:51] I found the weapon under my seat. 那個是我在位子下面發現的
[22:53] – somebody must’ve slid it on the floor. – bullshit. -肯定是有人把它扔到我地板上了 -少裝蒜了
[22:56] We know it was danny samson. 我們知道是丹尼·森孫
[22:58] Just admit it. 你就承認了吧
[23:00] If you know. why do you need me? 如果你知道幹嘛還把我關在這?
[23:01] Son of a bitch! 你個狗娘養的!
[23:02] – I will put you in the hole… – come on. -我會把你一人關起來 -拜託
[23:05] – till you’re fucking an old man. -直到你變成糟老頭
[23:07] – you hear me? – wait. -聽見我說的沒? -等等
[23:11] Let me tell you about that piece of shit you’re covering for. 讓我告訴你你在包庇什麼樣的人
[23:15] You think he’ll give you love for this. get yourself some protection. 你以為他會罩著你
[23:18] right? 是嗎?
[23:19] Samson’s a stone-cold killer who could give a fuck about you. 森孫是個冷血的殺手 甚至連你也會殺
[23:22] Look what he did to one of his own race. 看看他都對他的弟兄做了什麼
[23:25] You don’t mean shit to him. look at me. boy. 你對他來說狗屁都不是 看著我
[23:29] When the time comes. he will whack you. 當時候一到 他會為了保護自己
[23:32] Protect his own ass. 而做掉你
[23:34] Is that who you looking to back? 那是你要包庇的人嗎?
[23:37] That inmate that got stuck in the neck. he’s in critical condition. 那個脖子被刺的囚犯現在還沒度過危險期
[23:41] If he dies. you’re going down for accessory to murder. 如果他死了 你就成了謀殺的幫兇
[23:50] – I don’t know. I don’t know. I’m sorry. – fuck it. -我不知道 我不知道 對不起 -操
[23:54] He wants to soldier up with his new homeys. 他想挺他的獄友
[23:57] Let him. 讓他去吧
[24:00] Congratulations. porter. 恭喜你 波特
[24:03] You’re on your way to the shu. 在安保監獄裡面你就只能靠你自己了
[24:06] That’s my motherfucking house. 那可是我的地盤
[24:11] Let’s go. 走
[24:25] Come on. come on. bitch! come get some. 來啊 來啊 婊子! 來找打啊
[24:42] Open a section. 把大門打開
[24:48] Step inside. 往裡走
[24:51] One. two. three… 一 二 三
[24:53] Welcome home. 歡迎回家
[24:55] One. two. three. 一 二 三
[25:09] Look how lucky you are. 看你有多幸運
[25:11] Against the wall. 靠牆站
[25:14] What’s up? 怎麼了
[25:16] Crack 13. 把13號打開
[25:19] Do not move. there’s a fucking gun trained on your head. 別亂動 有只槍指著你呢
[25:22] Move to the right. 去右邊
[25:24] Step inside. 往裡走
[25:27] Close 13. 把13號關上
[25:29] Get something straight. we’re hands-on. 老實點 你這樣的我們可見多了
[25:31] You’ll receive no warning shots. 亂動的話 不用事先警告就可以一槍斃了你
[25:36] I’ll uncuff your first hand. grip the port. understand? 我會解開你的第一隻手 手別動 明白不
[25:39] Yes. 明白
[25:41] Grab the food port. I’ll uncuff your second hand. 解開的手抓住送食窗 我會解開另一個的
[25:43] Step away from the door. you understand? 然後離門遠點 懂嗎?
[25:45] – do you understand? – yes. -懂嗎? -懂了
[25:48] Step inside. 進去
[25:51] You’re in here 23l7. get an hour yard time a day. 你在這是2317號 一天會在院子裡放風一小時
[25:54] Three showers a week. that’s it. 一周洗三次澡 就這麼多
[25:56] – welcome to the shu. – sixteen. -歡迎來到shu -16
[26:00] 17 18 19 Seventeen. 18. 19.
[26:06] time served:111days 服役時間:第111天
[26:08] Warden reed at salinas speaks highly of you. 薩林納斯的瑞德典獄官對你評價很高
[26:11] Adapted well. led by example. 適應力強 能以身作則
[26:13] The army taught me a lot. sir. 在軍隊裡我學會了很多 長官
[26:16] Rangers. huh? 特種部隊 是吧?
[26:18] – shock and awe. iraqi freedom? – no. sir. I just missed it. -震懾行動 伊拉克自由行動? -不是 長官 那些我正好錯過了
[26:21] Did most of my tour in korea in the dmz. 我大部分時間都在韓國的非武裝地帶
[26:23] – any action? – it was like watching paint dry. -有什麼行動嗎? -就好像是看著油漆干一樣
[26:26] Nk’d look at us. we’d look at them. 北韓看著我們 我們也得看著他們
[26:28] Maybe one of us would give the other the finger. that’s about it. 也許其中一方會朝另一方豎中指 就這些
[26:32] You’ll see more than that working in the shu. 在安保監獄工作你會看到更多的東西
[26:34] That’d suit me just fine. sir. 那會很適合我 長官
[26:36] Good. give me a minute with the warden. I’ll introduce you around. 很好 我和典獄官單獨待會 待會我帶你四處轉轉
[26:39] Sure. 好的
[26:42] – thank you. sir. – collins. -謝謝 長官 -失陪一下
[26:47] So. what’s on your mind. bill? 比爾 你想什麼呢
[26:48] – hear they’re transferring john smith. – day after tomorrow. -聽說他們正把約翰·史密斯轉來 -後天
[26:51] We’re putting him in protective custody with manson? 我們給他點特殊照顧和曼森關在一起怎麼樣?
[26:54] We’ll put him in here in the shu. 我們要把他關在安保監獄
[26:56] Seriously. come on. 拜託 我說真的
[26:57] He’s caused a wreck in every house he’s been in. better off isolating him. 他呆過的每個房間裡都出過事 最好把他隔離了
[27:01] I’m not adding to that son of a bitch’s celebrity. we put him there. 我才不會讓那個狗娘養的在這得逞 我們把他關在那
[27:05] – that’s what the shu is for. – yes. sir. -這才是安保監獄的用處 -遵命 長官
[27:16] Porter, yard time! 波特 放風時間到了
[27:21] Let’s go. strip down. pass your clothes and shoes through the port. 脫光衣服 把衣服和鞋子從送食窗遞給我
[27:24] Anything sharp in there? 有什麼鋒利的東西嗎?
[27:26] – nope. – lf I get cut I’m gonna fucking hurt you. -沒有 -如果我被割傷了我會賞你頓打的
[27:29] Run your fingers through your hair. 用你的手指撩下你的頭髮
[27:32] Open your mouth. 把嘴張開
[27:34] Lift up your tongue. roll it side to side. 抬起你的舌頭 左右轉動
[27:37] Run your finger along your gum line. 用手指在你的齦線上移動
[27:40] Show me behind your left ear. 給我看你的左耳後面
[27:41] Behind your right. 右邊
[27:43] Show me your pits. arms up. 抬起雙臂
[27:47] Lift your nut sack. 掀起蛋蛋
[27:50] Lift your dick. 掀起雞巴
[27:52] Turn around. 轉身
[27:55] Lift your right foot. 抬右腳
[27:57] Wiggle your toes. 動動腳趾
[27:59] Move your left foot. 左腳
[28:01] Wiggle your toes. 動腳趾
[28:02] Listen carefully. I want you to squat three times. 聽仔細了 蹲下起立三次
[28:05] On the third squat… stop. stop. stop. 最後一次時…停停停
[28:08] You squat three times. listen to my voice. 蹲下起立三次 聽我口令
[28:10] On the third squat. I want you to spread your cheeks. cough. 最後一次時掀掀屁股 咳嗽兩聲
[28:13] – go. – okay. -開始 -好
[28:21] You’re good. get dressed. 很好 穿上衣服
[28:26] Let’s go. 走吧
[28:33] Fucking fish. jesus. 真他媽慢
[28:35] Come on. 快點
[28:40] Face the wall. 面向牆
[28:41] Okay. I’m just buttoning… 好了 我只剩紐扣了…
[28:52] Step away. 讓開
[28:56] Crack 13. 13號房開門
[29:01] Back up. 後退
[29:03] Close 13. 13號房關閉
[29:14] Stop right there. close side port. 到了 關閉玄門
[29:20] Hands through the port. 手伸出來
[29:21] I release this first cuff. grab the top of the port. 我現在打開第一個手銬 手抓住上面
[29:26] I’ll release the second cuff. step away from the door. 我要打開第二個手銬了 離開門
[29:31] Get in the yard. 到院子裡去吧
[30:13] Fucking told you. man. gladiator school’s on. 角鬥士比賽開始了
[30:15] I got 10 on gonzales. 我出10塊錢買綱澤勒斯贏
[30:17] I got that. williams’ gonna fuck him up. 我就知道 威廉姆斯會打敗他的
[30:19] Come on. come on. 加油 加油
[30:21] Oh. no. get up. get up. man. get up. 起來 起來啊 老兄 起來
[30:24] We keep it interesting. assholes will fight anyway. 這節目依然很有趣 那些混蛋們照樣會打架
[30:27] – who you got? – I’m with you. gonzales. -你買誰 -和你一樣 買綱澤勒斯
[30:29] – attaboy. sergeant? – I got williams. -好啊 軍士 你呢 -我買威廉姆斯
[30:31] Of course you do. 意料之中
[30:57] Shit. 操
[30:59] I’m el fuego. 我買了艾菲戈
[31:00] Fucking gonzales. pepper the asshole. 他媽的綱澤勒斯 給我教訓他
[31:13] Fuck! 操
[31:15] The fight was over! 都他媽打完了
[31:18] Beat your ass. uncle tom house nigger! 干死你 你這些傻逼黑鬼
[31:20] Yeah. you. jackson! you ain’t shit without that gat. you know it. 傑克遜 你他媽要不是當官的話 連屎都不如
[31:24] Put williams out first. alone. 把威廉姆斯一個人先帶出來
[31:29] Think I’m scared of some hole time? fuck you and the hole. 你以為我會怕籠子嗎 操你媽的籠子
[31:32] Who said you was going to the hole? 誰說要把你關進籠子了
[31:34] Put him in the review room. uncuff him. 帶他去審訊室 解開手銬
[31:40] – lieutenant. – yup. -中尉 -是
[31:44] I believe you’re done now. 你現在完蛋了
[31:46] -What the fuck is up now? -what? -他媽的怎麼回事 -什麼
[31:49] You said. nigger. right? 你說了”黑鬼”對不對
[31:53] That’s all you came with? who the nigger now? 你就是那麼想的嗎 現在誰是”黑鬼”
[32:00] Put him in the hole. lt? 把他關回去 勒特
[32:01] Throw him in his cell. 押送他回到牢房
[32:03] Let everybody see it. 讓所有人都參觀一下
[32:08] Still the reigning champ. 你才是最牛逼的啊
[32:14] Everybody see this? 看見了嗎
[32:34] Shu inmates can’t have packages until next quarter. 本季度不可以給關押在安保監獄的囚犯送東西
[32:54] I’m wearing an underwire bra. 我穿了帶鋼圈的文胸
[32:57] We’re gonna have to strip-search you. 我們得脫光你檢查一下
[33:01] Please take off your shirt. 請把衣服脫掉
[33:17] I need you to take off your bra too. 還有內衣
[33:38] Raise your arms. 抬起手臂
[33:48] Thank you. 謝謝
[34:01] Hey. baby. 嗨 寶貝兒
[34:05] What’s wrong? 怎麼了
[34:08] It’s nothing. baby. I’m fine. 沒事 寶貝兒 我沒事
[34:11] Jesus christ. wade. 天哪 韋德
[34:12] they wouldn’t let me see or talk to you for three months. 他們禁止我們在三個月內見面或說話
[34:16] Then I get this phone call saying that you’re in a security housing unit. 然後我接到電話 說你在什麼安保單元房裡
[34:20] What’s going on? 發生了什麼事
[34:23] – just got caught up in something. – something? -我被抓住了一點把柄 -把柄?
[34:26] That’s it? that’s all you’re gonna say? 就這樣嗎 不多告訴我一些嗎
[34:28] Yeah. well. they took away 90 days of my good time. 他們給我加了三個月刑
[34:32] Why? wade. what did you do? 為什麼 韋德 你做什麼了
[34:34] I didn’t do anything. I swear. 什麼也沒做 我發誓
[34:35] You must have. why would they be punishing you? 你肯定做了 不然他們幹嘛懲罰你
[34:38] Things aren’t that simple in here. laura. 這裡的事情沒那麼簡單 羅拉
[34:40] I can’t explain it to you. you have to trust me. 我沒法向你解釋清楚 但你得相信我
[34:43] Please. 求你
[34:46] How’s mikey? 麥克怎麼樣
[34:48] He’s fine. 他很好
[34:49] Will you bring him next time? 你下次能帶他一起來嗎
[34:51] I gotta see him. 我想看看他
[34:54] I will. he misses you. 好的 他很想你
[34:58] Wade. we’re out of money. 韋德 我們沒錢了
[35:00] Mortgage is due. I’ve been trying to find a job. 房貸到期了 我一直在找工作
[35:02] – I can’t find one that will pay it. – job? what about mikey? -但我找不到薪水足夠的工作 -你工作 那麥克怎麼辦
[35:06] My mom’s gonna watch him. 我媽媽可以照顧他
[35:07] I thought we were nine months ahead. 我以為我們已經提前交了9個月的了
[35:09] We were. and then the wedding. I didn’t get all our deposits back. 是的 但後來的婚禮 你的存款我只能拿回一部分
[35:16] All right. 好吧
[35:17] Just use the checks from the sba loan. 先用申請到的貸款支票吧
[35:19] That’ll get you by until I figure something out. 在我的事情完結之前那應該夠你用一陣了
[35:22] – no. baby. that’s your business. – the hell with my business. -不 親愛的 那是用在你生意上的啊 -別管那麼多了
[35:25] I can’t think about that right now. 我現在沒有功夫來考慮這種事情
[35:27] Just use the checks. 用支票吧
[35:52] Open a section. 打開A區
[35:57] Good to see you. wood. anything you need. you let me know. 很高興看見你 伍德 有需要的話儘管跟我說
[36:01] I got you. smith. that’s right. wood. I know who you are. homey. 你回來了 史密斯 沒錯 伍德 我知道你是誰 homey
[36:05] Porter. get your fish ass on the floor facing the wall. 波特 屁股挪下床 面向牆
[36:08] On your knees. hands behind your head. 跪下 雙手放在頭上
[36:10] You hear me talking to you. porter? 聽見我說什麼了嗎 波特
[36:12] Crack 13! 13號房開門
[36:30] Letters from john henry smith. 這是約翰·亨瑞·史密斯的來信
[36:32] Posted right there on the internet for everyone to see. 發到網上去 讓每個人都看到
[36:36] “any student of philosophy will tell you… “學過哲學的人會告訴你
[36:38] …the truth about the human condition today lies in our ability… 當代人在對自己討厭和絕望的情況下會
[36:41] …to face things we loathe most about ourselves. 說出怎樣的謊言去麻醉自己 從這點出發
[36:43] To comprehend human altruism and common decency.” 人類的無私和寬容就變得很好理解了
[36:47] Blah. blah. blah. 等等 等等其他
[36:48] Does anybody buy this shit? 有人信這破玩意兒嗎
[36:51] Now. I remember when I first heard about you. 現在 我想起來第一次聽說你的時候
[36:54] You took out what. 16. 17 people. right? 你殺了16個再不就是17個人 對不對
[36:57] Personally… 個人認為
[36:58] …i think you’re a fucking hypocrite. 你真是個他媽的偽君子
[37:01] Writing this shit. 寫這種東西
[37:03] Expecting people to what. get something out of it? 期待別人幹嘛 領悟點什麼嗎
[37:07] Fucking asshole lifers. 他媽的無期徒刑者
[37:09] Find religion or wanna change the world. 找到信仰 還是想改變世界呢
[37:11] Tookie and his fucking kids books. and now you. 出了個圖克還有他騙傻子的書 現在出了個你
[37:21] Found this in your property. 這是在你家找到的
[37:24] Family is everything. isn’t it? 家庭就是一切 對嗎
[37:29] I’m gonna hang on to this for you. 我幫你保管吧
[37:31] Keep it safe. 絕對安全
[37:36] You pull any shit in my house… 你要是敢在我的地盤裝逼
[37:39] …and I will show you what true fucking vengeance is. 我就會讓你體會一下 什麼才是真正的報復
[37:44] We clear? 明白了嗎
[37:49] Close 13. 13號房關閉
[37:59] Turn around. 轉身
[38:02] I’ll release this cuff. grip the food port. 我要打開手銬了 手抓住送食窗
[38:06] Step away. 走開
[38:10] Porter. you can get up. 波特 你可以起來了
[38:13] Smith. you got some fresh meat. 史密斯 你有新玩具了
[38:20] You wanna fuck or fight? 你想上床還是打架
[38:23] Neither. 都不想
[38:25] Keep it that way. 那就好
[38:27] I like this bunk. 我喜歡這個床位
[38:30] Okay. 好
[38:46] Here you go. 你睡著兒吧
[38:49] You jerk off. face the wall. 你打飛機的時候 必須面對牆
[38:53] You break wind… 要放屁
[38:55] …put your ass to the door. 衝著門外放
[38:57] If you shit and piss. in the can. 拉屎或尿尿 拉在罐子裡
[39:01] Do all that. we’ll get along famously. 你若照做不誤 我們就能融洽相處
[39:25] Smith! porter! 史密斯! 波特!
[39:26] Yard time! 放風時間!
[39:32] Thirty-three. down. 33 下
[39:35] – thirty-four. – down. -34 -下
[39:37] – thirty-five. – down. -35 -下
[39:39] – thirty-six. – down. -36 -下
[39:42] -37 Thirty-seven.
[39:45] – who the fuck is this fool? – no. no. he… -這個傻逼是誰 -別別 他…
[39:52] How you doing. smith? anything you need. bro. 還好嗎 史密斯 有事兒儘管開口 兄弟
[39:56] The southerners are backing him? 那些南方人貌似很怕他
[39:58] I heard he’s got history with the shot callers. 我聽說他和一些老大有些淵源
[40:15] How you doing? 還好嗎
[40:17] – this the guy. man. this is wade. – hey. -這是韋德 -你好
[40:19] Bodie. county skinhead. 我叫鮑比 人稱寸頭
[40:21] Hey. wade. santa clarita. 我叫韋德 來自聖卡瑞塔
[40:23] Fucking welcome to the jungle. huh? 歡迎來這兒
[40:25] – motherfucking shu’s no joke. is it? – yeah. thanks. -他媽的安保監獄可不是開玩笑 對嗎 -沒錯 謝謝
[40:28] Yeah. you should be fucking thanking me. man. samson says you’re solid. 你應該感謝我 森孫說你很可靠
[40:32] So you two are aryan brotherhood then? 你們倆是亞利安兄弟幫的嗎
[40:34] No. man. we’re the ones putting the work in though. 不 我們是專找麻煩的
[40:37] Earning our fucking letters. 掙些小甜頭
[40:38] Why’d that guy get stabbed? 為什麼要殺那個人
[40:40] That was a drug debt. man. fucking needle nazi owed. taxed. 那討厭的納粹黨欠下了利滾利的毒債 總要換的
[40:43] Keep handling business and do as you’re told… 按照吩咐做好你的事情吧
[40:46] …and we’ll get down for you. trust me. you’ll need it. 我們會罩著你的 相信我 會有用的
[40:49] Thanks. 謝謝
[41:00] That who you’re headed back to? 他們就是你心中的牽掛嗎
[41:05] Yeah. 對
[41:07] We were supposed to be married four months ago. 本來四個月前 我們就該結婚了
[41:21] What’s your boy’s name? 你兒子叫什麼名字
[41:24] Michael. 麥克
[41:27] Looks like you. 長得很像你
[41:30] And the eyes and the mouth. 尤其是眼睛和嘴巴
[41:33] Fortunately. my maria took after her mother. 幸運的是 我女兒瑪利亞照顧著她媽媽
[41:38] You got a picture of them? 你有她們的照片嗎
[41:42] You saw them take the last one I had. 你看見他們最後一張照片都拿走了
[41:48] Sorry. 對不起
[41:51] What for? 為什麼
[41:53] I remember it all like it was this morning. 那一切我都記得 猶如今天早晨的事一樣清晰
[41:57] Everything. 一切
[41:59] The smell of anne’s perfume when I’d come through the door. 當我進門時 安妮身上的香水味道
[42:03] That look she’d give me like I was the only man that mattered. 她待我 好比我是她生命中唯一在乎的男人
[42:09] My maria and… 我女兒瑪利亞
[42:11] …her little smile when she laid on my chest. 躺在我胸膛上時的可愛微笑
[42:15] She liked to listen to me breathing. 她喜歡聽我呼吸
[42:20] They can’t take that away. 他們可奪不走那個
[42:24] I feel like I really let them down. 我感覺我真的讓他們很失望
[42:26] You will if you don’t make it out of here. 如果你不從這兒出去的話 他們真的會失望的
[42:31] But you’re in the car. right? 但你在車裡 對嗎
[42:34] In the car? 在車裡?
[42:36] Means you’re cliqued up with somebody. 你可以跟別人聯手
[42:38] A gang. 幫派
[42:41] Just hope… 希望…
[42:43] you don’t think all they want you to do is run in the school yard and yell nigger. 你覺得他們真的想讓你每天跑進院子裡 叫囂著”黑鬼”嗎
[42:57] How do you make it on your own? 你自己怎麼做得了主
[43:01] Perception is reality. 自己的感受才是最真實的
[43:03] I chose to create mine. others chose to accept it. 我選擇了抗爭 而別人選擇了妥協
[43:08] Who was that guy you were talking to at the yard? 跟你在院子裡說話的那個人是誰
[43:11] What is this. 20 fucking questions? 幹嘛 查戶口呢?
[43:17] His name’s oso. he’s a southern shot caller. 他叫歐索 他是南方人的老大
[43:21] It means he’s got the keys to the house. it means… 也就是說 他是這裡的關鍵人物
[43:27] …none of his soldiers will make a move without his say-so. 沒有他的命令 他的手下不敢輕舉妄動
[43:32] I don’t know. how do you know who’s with who? 我不太懂 你怎麼知道誰是誰的手下
[43:37] Okay. fish. 好吧 笨蛋
[43:40] I’ll be the good veterano and teach you prison politics. 那我就好好教教你監獄政治吧
[43:43] But you’re gonna do something for me. 但你得幫我做件事
[43:45] Okay. what? 好的 什麼事
[43:46] Stay away from me in the yard. 放風的時候 不要靠近我
[43:49] – I understand. – no. you don’t. -我明白 -不 你不明白
[43:51] This is my world until death do us part. 我還沒死的時候 這(指監獄)是我的世界
[43:54] You’re only a tourist. 你只不過是個過客
[43:57] All right. first lesson for woods like you and me… 好吧 像我們這樣的無黨派人士要學會的第一課
[44:00] …if it ain’t white. it ain’t right. 這裡沒有好人 這裡無所謂對錯
[44:03] Prison is not about street gangs. 監獄跟街上打群架不一樣
[44:06] It’s about race. 這裡是按種族分的
[44:08] The hispanics are cut in half. you got the northerners… 西班牙人分成兩派 北方人
[44:11] …and the southerners. trust me, they’re always at war. 和南方人 相信我 他們經常幹仗
[44:14] With the blacks, you got a mixture of gangs who forget their beefs… 黑人這方 是混合幫派
[44:17] …and unite with the asians and the pacific islanders. 還有亞洲人和太平洋島國人摻雜其中
[44:21] Don’t bother trying to figure out who’s who. they all hate you. 別自找麻煩妄想弄明白誰是誰 他們都恨你
[44:25] Then you got the skins and the woods. 現在你應該瞭解個大概了吧
[44:27] Nearly all the whites follow the aryan brotherhood, who run the show. 幾乎所有白人都是亞利安兄弟幫的 角鬥就是他們安排的
[44:30] Gangs underneath them will try to recruit you. build up their numbers… 底層的幫派會拉攏你 以壯大隊伍
[44:34] …get you to sling drugs. stab who they don’t like. 讓你去弄毒品 幹掉他們的仇家
[44:37] You pay attention to who’s calling the shots with the whites. 留意那個在背後操控的人
[44:40] Tell you to do something and you don’t handle business… 當他們叫你去辦一件你搞不定的時候
[44:43] …they’ll handle you. 他們就會幹掉你
[44:44] What’s up? how you doing? 怎麼樣 還好嗎
[44:46] You see that predator-looking motherfucker over there? 看到那邊那個猛男了嗎
[44:51] Yeah. 嗯
[44:52] – crack it off. homey. – yo. watch it. -給他點顏色瞧瞧 老鄉 -小心
[44:59] No. no. no. let it go for a minute. come on. 別別別 先看一分鐘再說
[45:02] Come on. wade. book his fucking ass. 加油 韋德 踢他屁股
[45:05] Get up. 起來
[45:08] – get up. man. – come on. fight hard. -起來啊 -加油 使勁打啊
[45:26] – want me to stop it now? – yeah. -要我現在阻止他們嗎 -好
[45:28] Shoot turner in the leg with the mini-14. 用mini-14來福槍 打地上那個的腿
[45:30] – but. sir. he’s losing. – shoot turner with the mini-14. -但是 長官 他輸了 -用mini-14來福槍 打地上那個
[45:36] Get his ass. come on. 干死他 加油
[45:38] Fuck him up. fuck him up. 干死他 干死他
[45:40] He jumped a female officer on the main line. 他在地鐵上上過一個女警官
[45:42] Now send him a message. 現在給他個教訓
[45:44] I’ll get him good with this one. sir. 我還是用這個打吧 長官
[45:47] Don’t let him up. wade. stop that motherfucker. 別讓他起來 韋德 繼續打啊
[45:52] – get down. homey. get down! – fuck! -趴下 老鄉 趴下 -操
[45:58] That is the enemy down there. officer. 下面那個就是我們的敵人 士官
[46:00] You show these assholes weakness and they will send you a message. 如果你讓他們覺得你軟弱 他們就會好好給你個教訓
[46:04] Blow holes in you with a piece of iron. gut you like a fish. 在你身上打出個洞來 把你打成一堆屎
[46:07] – is that what you want? – no. sir. -那就是你想要的嗎 -不 長官
[46:09] That’s right. that’s not what you want. it’s real simple. 這就對了 那不是你想要的 非常明確
[46:12] You’re either in the car with us or you are not. which one is it? 你和我們是站在一邊的嗎 是還是不是 你選哪個
[46:15] – because I can transfer you. – I’m in the car. sir. -我能把你調走 -我和你們站在一邊的 長官
[46:17] Now you learn from your experiences then. 學著點吧 這都是經驗
[46:20] Now clear the yard. 去清理院子
[46:22] Call in the medical staff. I’ll do the report. 叫醫療隊 我去寫報告
[46:28] You’re making bones. wood. 你真牛逼 耍單幫的
[46:31] Time to get that shit clean. 該把那個屎人清了
[46:39] Why did they shoot that guy with a rifle? 為什麼他們用來福槍打那個男的
[46:41] Better question is. why didn’t they shoot you? you were kicking his ass. 更好的問題是 為什麼他們不打你 你當時是贏家
[46:46] Can’t somebody say something? 沒人出來解釋一下嗎
[46:48] Get something very clear in your head. 有些事你必須清楚
[46:50] Once you leave that courtroom… 一旦你離開法院
[46:52] …society’s rules no longer apply. we play by the cops’ rules. 就不存在社會規則了 我們得遵從警察的規則
[46:56] We play by the gangs’ rules. however they want it. 還有幫派的規則 不管多無理
[47:00] This fucking place is so twisted. 這個鬼地方真變態
[47:02] Prison desensitizes you. 監獄會讓你麻木的
[47:06] First time you see a guy’s face cut up. you puke. 你第一次看見人的臉被砍爛時 你會嘔吐
[47:09] Second time. you’re concerned. 第二次 你只會關心那被砍的人是誰
[47:12] After a while. you step right over and could give a shit. 一段時間之後 你就連看都懶得看一眼了
[47:15] It’s no different for them pulling the trigger. 他們扣動扳機的時候是不看誰是誰非的
[47:18] Make no mistake… 別惹麻煩就是了
[47:21] …we’re all in prison. 我們可都是在監獄裡
[47:27] Time served: 231 days 服役時間 231天
[47:32] Man. there’s still a lot of fights going on. 老兄 還是有很多鬧事兒的啊
[47:36] Why sacramento doesn’t learn to segregate the yards again… 市政府為何不再次隔離這所監獄呢
[47:39] …is beyond me. 真讓我搞不明白
[47:40] Warden. how long have we been working together? 典獄長 我們共事多久了?
[47:43] Trust me. sir. I have it all under control. 相信我 長官 一切都在我掌控之中
[47:47] I know you do. 我知道
[47:50] All right. thanks a lot. 非常感謝
[47:55] Well? 怎麼樣
[48:04] There’s daddy. 那是爸爸
[48:12] Way to be. homey. you got down. 老規矩 老鄉 我幫你打開手銬
[48:21] – hey. guys. – what was that? -嗨 夥計們 -那是什麼
[48:26] You can’t survive in here on your own. you just can’t. 光憑單打獨鬥是不可能在這裡活下去的 活不下去
[48:30] So. what are you. some nazi skinhead now? 那你是什麼 納粹希特勒分子嗎
[48:32] I don’t expect you to understand. 我不期望你理解
[48:34] I don’t. 我不期望
[48:41] – how we making out with the bills? – well… -我們怎麼解決帳單的事呢 -呃…
[48:44] …the business loan is gone. 貸款花完了
[48:46] I’m halfway through the equity line on the house. and… 一半用在房子還款
[48:50] You know. my temp job doesn’t even begin to cover our overhead. 我的臨時工作根本不夠日常開支
[48:54] To tell you the truth. I don’t know what to do. 說實話 我不知道該怎麼辦
[48:57] All right. screw it. sell the house. 別擔心 賣掉房子
[48:59] Sell my truck. sell whatever you can. 還有我的車 或者隨便其他什麼
[49:01] Wade. that’s our house. 韋德 那是我們的房子
[49:03] I know. but you and michael are what’s important right now. 我知道 但你和麥克是目前最重要的
[49:06] We’ll save up. we’ll get another house. 我們還能存錢 再買一座房子
[49:09] Laura… 羅拉…
[49:11] …look at me. 看著我
[49:13] Soon as I get out of here. all of this is history. I swear to you. 我很快就會離開這裡的 這一切都會過去的 我向你發誓
[49:19] So. what. they…? they protect you? 那 他們…? 他們保護你嗎
[49:23] In exchange for what? 拿什麼來交換呢
[49:25] You just let me worry about that. okay? 你不用操心我 好嗎
[49:30] – get him. – kick his ass. -搞定他 -給他好看
[49:36] Shoot them in the chest. get their attention. 瞄準打胸部 讓他們老實點
[49:42] Nice shooting. ranger. 打得好 巡邏員
[49:43] Damn. wood. that’s good. 該死 打得好啊
[49:52] Yeah. get up… 起來啊
[50:05] Get them. 收拾他們
[50:13] – what’s up. man? you doing all right? – yeah. -怎麼樣 還好嗎 -挺好
[50:19] Get over there and show them what you’re made of. 到那邊去 給他們展示一下你的拳腳
[50:21] Why don’t you. homey? 你怎麼不去 老鄉
[50:23] You put in some work. think you’re calling the shots now? 你是在挑釁嗎 你以為你是老大了嗎
[50:26] You think you’re billy badass? you better get your ass over there. 以為你很牛逼了嗎 你最好乖乖滾到那邊去
[50:31] I ain’t seen you fight once since I’ve been here. 自從我來這兒 一次也沒看見你動過手
[50:35] Let’s get this motherfucker. 放倒這個傻逼
[50:39] – get down. – fuck him. -放倒他 -干死他
[50:43] – they’re in the fucking blind spot. – come on. -他們在射擊盲區 -來啊
[50:46] Hit them with the cn gas. 放催淚彈
[50:56] Get down or I’ll put you down! 趴下 不然我就不客氣了
[50:58] Get down! 趴下
[51:06] You better have eyes in the back of your fucking head. 走著瞧吧 我是不會放過你的
[51:19] Smith. against the back of your cell. hands behind your head. 史密斯 面對牢房後牆 雙手抱頭
[51:22] You move. you will get shot. 你若動一下 我們就開槍
[51:24] Crack 13. 13號房開門
[51:27] Let’s go. 走
[51:30] Close 13. 13號房關閉
[51:37] You get up. smith. 可以起來了 史密斯
[51:40] I warned you. fish. 我警告過你 笨蛋
[51:42] Now you got me in the hat with you. 現在你把我也連累了
[51:44] You think they’ll let this slide? 你以為他們會讓事情就這樣過去嗎
[51:46] They’re gonna green-light us both. 他們會把我們標為同一類人
[51:48] I should kick your fucking ass myself. 我應該揍你一頓
[51:56] It wouldn’t be hard right now. 打吧 趁現在就打吧
[52:05] Thanks. john. 謝謝 約翰
[52:12] You wanna know how I survive? 你想知道我茍活下來的感覺嗎
[52:15] You’re about to get a crash course. my friend. 你即將體會到什麼叫崩潰 朋友
[52:24] You get everything out of the house? 東西都收拾完了嗎
[52:27] Yeah. yeah. the storage unit’s completely filled. 是的 儲物櫃都塞滿了
[52:31] You’re okay with this mess just until the escrow closes? 我們可以待到協議期結束嗎
[52:34] Soon as we get the check. michael and I will find another place to… 我們一拿到支票 麥克和我就會找另一個地方…
[52:37] Laura. of course I’m okay. 羅拉 我當然可以接受
[52:40] You and michael can stay as long as you like. 你和麥克可以在這裡隨便待多久
[52:47] Always. always snorting. I’m not kidding. 一直這樣 鼻子哼哼的 我一直這樣
[52:49] Pick it? 選好了嗎
[52:54] Lieutenant. 中尉
[52:55] You getting some shopping done? 東西都買好了?
[52:57] Yeah. one can eat only so much pizza and fast food. 是啊 一個人只能吃些比薩餅快餐之類的東西
[53:01] My wife and I recently divorced. 我妻子最近剛和我離婚
[53:04] Yeah. 是啊
[53:05] Oh. I’m sorry. this is my wife. kelly. 抱歉 這是我妻子凱利
[53:07] – this is lieutenant jackson. – bill. call me bill. -我是傑克遜中尉 -比爾 叫我比爾就行了
[53:11] Nice to meet you. bill. 見到你很高興 比爾
[53:13] Nice to meet you. well. congratulations. 我也很高興 恭喜了
[53:16] – a boy or girl? – it’s a girl. -男孩還是女孩 -女孩
[53:18] Oh. I remember these days. they go by so fast. 我記得當年的日子 他們長的可真快
[53:20] You guys are gonna make great parents. I can tell. 你們會是很合格的父母 我看的出來
[53:23] Are you all settled in from the move? 你們現在都安定下來了嗎
[53:25] Not completely. 不算是吧
[53:27] We still have to buy a house. we need the extra room. 我們還得買幢房子了 畢竟家裡又要添人了
[53:29] Let me know if I can help. and don’t be afraid to tell people… 有什麼我可以幫忙的儘管說 有麻煩別怕…
[53:33] …around here that you are part of the family. …和大家說 我們都是一家人
[53:35] More than half this town is employed at the prison. 這城裡有過半的人都在監獄工作
[53:38] we take care of our own. 我們都是一家人
[53:40] Okay. I’ll do that. thank you. 好的 我會的 謝謝
[53:42] – see you tomorrow. james. – see you. lieutenant. -明天見 詹姆斯 -再見 中尉
[53:46] He seems like a really nice guy. 他看起來人不錯
[53:55] Back up. 後退
[53:58] Turn around. 轉身
[53:59] Two steps back. 後退兩步
[54:01] Close 13! 關上13號牢房
[54:05] Keep your head up out there today. 今天在那多小心點
[54:07] What do you care? 你擔心什麼
[54:09] It’ll give you something else to shoot at. 這才能讓你們多點樂子嘛
[54:11] All right. suit yourself. 好吧 隨你便
[54:23] It’s done. homey. regulation time. 好了 乖小子 上課時間
[54:33] There’s my bitch. huh? 這就是我的小婊子了 嗯?
[54:35] Fucking lame. you should have known after all the shit we did for you. 廢物 那天我們應該已經教給你了
[54:39] We? 我們?
[54:42] Shut your hole. 閉上你臭嘴
[54:44] Far as I’m concerned. you’re the fucking lame. 在我看來 你他媽才是個廢物
[54:52] I saw you pass the shank on the bus. 在大巴上我看見你把刀子給他了
[55:03] Fuck! 干
[55:11] Weapon went in the toilet. 兇器扔馬桶裡了
[55:16] No wood will touch you. 沒人敢碰你
[55:19] If you wanna ride with us. come see me. 如果你想和我們一夥 來找我
[55:21] Otherwise you’re on your own. 不然你就無依無靠了
[55:30] I can’t believe he’s giving them a pass. 我真不敢相信他竟然拉他入伙
[55:32] Stick bodie and rooker in the hole. 把鮑比和盧克關禁閉室去
[55:35] Wait. bill. what about samson? 等等 比爾 那森孫呢
[55:39] What about him? 他怎麼了
[55:42] When I get something on him. it will be something that’ll stick. 要抓他的把柄 我只要那些能置他死地的
[55:48] Why does he hate that guy so much? 為什麼他這麼恨那傢伙
[55:51] Samson gassed him on the main line five years ago. 據說 5年前森孫用毒氣襲擊過他
[55:55] Hit him square in the face with fucking piss and shit. 然後把屎尿都弄在他臉上
[55:58] Ended up catching hepatitis a which he passed on to his wife and kid. 最後讓他得了甲肝 還傳染給了他的妻兒
[56:02] We all got our danny samsons in here. 我們在這都有仇人
[56:05] You stay on the job long enough… 等你在這干久了…
[56:07] …so will you. 你也會有
[56:14] What a piece of work is man. 人類還真是了不起
[56:16] And there is nothing either good or bad but thinking makes it so. 不是什麼好壞之分 而是人類可以思考
[56:20] Human beings are perhaps never more dangerous… 人類對自己深信不疑的時候
[56:23] …than when they are convinced beyond a doubt that they are right. 也許正是最危險的時候
[56:27] Patience. penance. 忍耐 懺悔
[56:29] What do these ones represent? 這些代表什麼
[56:32] That’s my calendar. 這是我的日曆
[56:33] Anne’s birthday. 安妮的生日
[56:35] That was our first date. 這是我們第一次約會的日子
[56:37] Our anniversary. 週年紀念日
[56:39] My maria’s birthday. 瑪利亞的生日
[56:41] The first day she walked. 她剛學會走路的日子
[56:43] And the day they were taken from me. 還有和他們生死相離的那一天
[56:48] And that empty box. what’s that one? 還有那個的一欄 那又代表什麼
[56:50] This is… 這是
[56:52] …the day we’re reunited. 我們團聚的日子
[56:58] You writing your girl? 你在給你女友寫信?
[57:01] Yeah. I’m trying. I’m just running out of things to say. 是啊 試著寫兩句 但真不知道該寫些什麼
[57:06] Now… 現在我問兩句
[57:07] …you said… 你曾說
[57:09] …you’ve been together six years. 你們在一起已經6年了
[57:11] How come you haven’t married her before now? 之前你為什麼不娶她
[57:16] I just wanted to be set first. 我只是想先安定下來
[57:18] You know? 你知道嗎
[57:20] Just wanted to give her some stability… 只想給她穩定的…
[57:23] …something neither of us had growing up. 某種我們都沒有的東西
[57:26] Boy. you sure fucked that up. didn’t you? 小子 但你確實搞砸了 是不是
[57:30] Yeah. you could say that. 沒錯 可以這麼說
[57:35] Hey. john. 約翰
[57:38] You think samson will keep his word? 你覺得森孫會信守諾言嗎
[57:40] Oh. just don’t give him a reason not to. 只要別給他不這麼做的理由
[57:44] You’re an island now. in a sea of sharks. 你現在就是個孤島 漂在游滿鯊魚的海裡
[57:48] They all know you’re on your own. 他們都知道你沒有靠山
[57:52] Come on. finish it off good. let’s go. 加油 打的漂亮點 來吧
[57:54] Come on. this is the last one. buddy. 加油 最後一棒了 老兄
[57:56] – yeah. – come on. -是啊 -加油
[57:59] Yeah. 太好了
[58:01] Make them practice hard. coach. come on. 讓他們練的努力點 教練 來啊
[58:04] Todd’s amazing. 陶德可真棒
[58:06] Come on. todd. big t. 加油 陶德 關鍵先生
[58:11] You know. I was thinking maybe we should cool it for a while. 你知道嗎 我覺得我們該收斂一點
[58:16] Cool what? 收斂什麼
[58:17] You know. stick to cdc policy. do it by the books just for a while. 你知道的 按照加州的相關政策 按規章辦事
[58:22] That bureaucratic bullshit does not work. you know this. 那些官僚政治的垃圾行不通的
[58:25] Of all people. you should know this. 所有人裡 你最應該清楚這點
[58:27] Just those fucking yard cameras. they pick up everything. 只是那些院子裡的攝像頭 什麼都會拍下來的
[58:29] All it takes is for one person to get a hold… 只要有人拿去
[58:32] Those cameras are there to police ourselves. 那些攝像頭是拍給我們警察看的
[58:34] Ain’t nobody checking nothing. nothing. 沒人會查 也查不出什麼來
[58:37] Where is this coming from? 怎麼想起來說這個了
[58:40] I just don’t want us to lose everything we worked for. bill. 我只是不想讓大家失去工作 比爾
[58:43] I mean. I’m too close to my pension. 我是說 我就快領退休金了
[58:46] And I don’t wanna lose it over some punk inmate. fucking… 我不想讓一些監獄渣滓就給毀了
[58:49] Wait. stop. how much money you make in ot last year? 等等 打住 你去年一共賺了多少錢
[58:52] – how much money did you make? – sixty-eight grand. -賺了多少 -6800
[58:55] – on top of a good salary? – yes. yes. -絕對的高薪了吧 -是啊 是
[58:58] You know. 你應該明白
[58:58] there’s a reason why we’re the highest paid officers in the state. 我們在整個加州拿最高的薪水是有原因的
[59:02] Because all they give a shit about… 因為他們就是想要
[59:04] …is that we keep those pieces of shit out of society. 我們把那些垃圾隔離在社會之外
[59:07] And ain’t nobody gonna burst that bubble. baby. nobody. okay? 沒人會捅破那層窗戶紙的 沒人會 明白嗎
[59:12] – you just keep doing it. – all right. -原來怎麼辦還怎麼辦 -好吧
[59:14] – trust me. all right? – all right. -相信我 好嗎 -好吧
[59:16] Come on. todd. 加油 陶德
[59:19] Coming around. come on. coach. 球來了 看著點 教練
[59:21] Make them hustle. 讓他們精神點
[59:43] Stop! 站住
[59:45] Wade? 韋德?
[59:49] Stay in the house. 待在屋裡
[59:52] – I said. stop. – wade. -我說了 站住 -韋德
[59:58] Bad dream? 做噩夢了
[1:00:00] You ever think about the people you killed? 你曾想過你殺死的人嗎
[1:00:02] No. 沒有
[1:00:04] Can’t get this guy’s face out of my head. 我一直忘不了那個傢伙的臉
[1:00:10] I should have stayed inside. let him go. 我當時應該待在家裡 讓他走
[1:00:12] No. 不
[1:00:14] You did what you had to do. 你做了該做的事
[1:00:15] Protect your family. that’s the only thing that matters. 保護你的家人 那才是唯一重要的
[1:00:24] Can I ask you something? 能問你點事嗎
[1:00:31] Why didn’t you just kill the two guys? 為什麼你殺死那兩個人後
[1:00:34] Why the others? 還要殺死他們的家人
[1:00:41] Sorry. 對不起
[1:00:44] No. 沒事
[1:00:48] You don’t have to tell me. 你不必告訴我的
[1:00:51] You sleep three feet away from a guy… 兩個人睡覺就離著3英尺
[1:00:55] …breathing the same air… 呼吸著相同的空氣
[1:00:57] …you have to know things about him. 是應該彼此瞭解
[1:01:03] And when your life is forever defined by a single action… 當你的生活因一個舉動而被永遠界定
[1:01:09] …it changes time. 時間也發生了變化
[1:01:13] It feels like a thousand years ago in my body… 對身體來說像是1000年前的事
[1:01:16] …but in my mind… 但在意識裡
[1:01:18] …it feels like it happened yesterday. 卻恍似昨日
[1:01:22] You know that feeling when you come home and see your wife and kid? 你知道那種回到家看見妻兒的感覺吧
[1:01:28] Yeah. 是啊
[1:01:33] Try to imagine the unimaginable. 試著想一些料想不到的事情
[1:01:36] When I came home… 當我回到家
[1:01:39] …and saw them lying there… 看見他們就那樣
[1:01:42] …exposed. 裸露著身體
[1:01:45] Covered in blood. 渾身是血的倒在那裡
[1:01:48] My little maria’s broken legs were spread so far apart… 小瑪利亞的腿被掰得不成樣子
[1:01:53] …they dislocated her hips. 他們還弄斷了她的尾骨
[1:01:56] She was 7 years old. 她只有7歲
[1:02:00] I wanted those two… 我要那兩個
[1:02:03] …punks… 渣滓
[1:02:05] …to experience what I did. 體驗一下我的感受
[1:02:08] I wanted them to know the unimaginable… 我要他們也知道什麼叫晴天霹靂
[1:02:10] …and I gave them that. 所以我就那樣做了
[1:02:14] I killed every member of their families. 我殺光了他們全家
[1:02:17] Their bloodline wiped clean. 他們整個家族一個不剩
[1:02:20] I took their madness. 我取走了他們的瘋狂
[1:02:22] I purified it. 淨化掉了
[1:02:25] Before I killed them. they knew that loss. 在他們死之前 他們明白了那種痛苦
[1:02:31] I wanted the death penalty but I didn’t get it. 我想要死刑 但他們沒有判
[1:02:36] I wanted to be with my anne and my maria. 我想和我的安妮還有瑪利亞在一起
[1:02:43] And that doesn’t give those motherfuckers the right… 但這並不是說那些混蛋
[1:02:47] …to break me. 可以擊垮我
[1:02:50] It does give them the right to watch me… 而只能是讓他們看著我
[1:02:54] …rot. 慢慢腐爛掉
[1:03:15] What’s wrong? are you okay? 怎麼了 你還好嗎
[1:03:17] Yeah. I’m just tired. 沒事 只是覺得很累
[1:03:20] Are you sure? 確定沒事嗎
[1:03:21] Yeah. 是啊
[1:03:24] I can’t believe it’s been 11 months already. 真的難以置信已經11個月了
[1:03:28] All I think about is holding you again. 我只想著能再次擁你入懷
[1:03:31] I was hoping you’d bring mikey. 我本以為你會帶麥克來
[1:03:34] Yeah. I would have but he had some nightmares after the last visit… 是想帶他來的 但他上次來之後總做噩夢
[1:03:38] …so I thought it’d be better to leave him at home. 所以我覺得還是讓他在家的好
[1:03:42] Yeah. you’re right. 沒錯 是該這樣
[1:03:43] He probably shouldn’t see this place ever again. anyway. 不管怎麼說 他永遠不該再看見這地方
[1:03:48] Yeah. 是啊
[1:03:52] So we sold the house. 我們把房子賣了
[1:03:55] Okay. the full 425. right? 好的 425是有了 是吧
[1:03:59] No. we closed at 380. 不是 最後成交價是380
[1:04:02] What? three-eighty. shit. laura. 什麼? 380 羅拉
[1:04:06] With all the equity gone in the house. you’re gonna barely make $ 10.000. 算上我們在房子裡的物品投資 你連1萬美元都賺不了
[1:04:09] How’re you gonna…? 這點錢你怎麼夠
[1:04:11] Don’t think I haven’t thought of that? maybe you should have done it. 你以為我沒想過嗎 也許你該親自去試試
[1:04:14] Hey. I’m the one stuck doing time. remember? 我被困在這服刑 記得嗎
[1:04:17] You think I’m not doing it too? 你以為我不算是嗎
[1:04:19] You’re in there hanging with your homeboys… 你在裡面和你的幫派成員混在一起的時候
[1:04:21] …i’m dealing with the fucking mess called our life. 我在處理我們一團糟的生活
[1:04:24] Your tools are gone. 你的那些設備沒了
[1:04:26] Your truck. gone. 你的工作的卡車也沒了
[1:04:28] Our house. wade. is gone. 甚至我們的房子 韋德 也沒了
[1:04:30] Meanwhile. I’m working this piece of shit temp job. 而且 我還在幹著什麼狗屁臨時工
[1:04:32] I barely see michael. I get to live with my mother… 我幾乎沒有時間照顧麥克 我得和我母親住在一起
[1:04:35] …and listen to all her bullshit… 還要聽她嘮嘮叨叨
[1:04:37] …while everyone we know stares at me in pity. 而所有的熟人都在用憐憫的眼神看著我
[1:04:40] All right. calm down. okay? 好吧 冷靜一下 好嗎
[1:04:43] I’m sorry. I know you’re dealing with a lot. 我很抱歉 我知道你要應付很多事
[1:04:46] But you have no idea the shit that goes on in here. 但你無法想像這裡面的日子
[1:04:49] What I’ve had to do just to survive. 我在這裡做的只是為了能生存下去
[1:04:51] No. tell me because I don’t know. 你不和我說 我怎麼能知道
[1:04:57] I can’t. 我沒法說
[1:04:58] – fuck you. wade. – no. -那去死吧 韋德 -別
[1:05:01] Don’t go. laura. please. 別走 羅拉 求你了
[1:05:02] Please. just sit back down! 求你 坐回去
[1:05:04] Please! 求你了
[1:05:17] You wanna know the secret to making it in here? 你想知道在這混的秘訣?
[1:05:20] Routine. just like on the outside. 例行公事 就像外面
[1:05:23] Get up in the morning. eat your breakfast. 早上起床 吃早餐
[1:05:27] Do your chores. exercise. 做家務 做運動
[1:05:30] Go to work. 去上班
[1:05:31] Everything. you do it down to the last detail. 所有的一切 都要做的井井有條
[1:05:35] This is the only prisoner. 不那麼想了也就覺不到被人囚禁了
[1:05:40] Still thinking about your girl? the visit? 還在想你女友 想著探視的事?
[1:05:44] You should have seen her face. man. 你該看看她當時的表情 夥計
[1:05:46] I couldn’t do a fucking thing about it. 這種事情我可沒什麼好說的
[1:05:50] I’ve seen it mess with a lot of guys. 我見過很多人都經歷過這些
[1:05:52] You leave that visit on a bad note. it stays that way. 探監已經搞砸了 這已無可挽回
[1:05:56] Keep moving. 你該做的就是向前看
[1:06:00] She’s everything to me. man. 她就是我的一切 夥計
[1:06:02] If I don’t have her or michael… 如果沒有她或者麥克…
[1:06:08] – I’m so done with this shit. – come on. motherfucker. -我真受夠了 -來吧 混蛋
[1:06:11] – here we go. this is gonna be a brawl. – can’t wait. -來了 這會很熱鬧 -等不及了
[1:06:14] – fuck that. motherfucker. – I’m not fighting you. man. -去你的 混蛋 -我不會和你打的 夥計
[1:06:17] Hold that motherfucker. come on. 制住那個混蛋 上啊
[1:06:18] Get him. get that… 辦他 辦他
[1:06:23] – what the fuck are you doing? – yeah. fuck. fuck that motherfucker. -你他媽的在幹什麼 -好 弄死那混蛋
[1:06:32] – you guys called me up here for this? – clear the room. -你們把我叫來就是看這個? -閒人都出去
[1:06:34] You heard the lieutenant. get out. 你聽到中尉說了 出去
[1:06:37] You wanna fuck with me? 你想給我搗亂是吧
[1:06:50] Put him in the infirmary. 帶他去醫務室
[1:06:58] If I debrief. I wanna be put in pc for the rest of my term. 如果我都說了 我要在剩下刑期裡住單人牢房
[1:07:01] Or I’m fucking dead. 不然我就死定了
[1:07:04] You give me everything. 如果你全都告訴我
[1:07:07] Everything. 所有一切
[1:07:09] You’re in protective custody at night. 晚上你就可以享受保護性監禁
[1:07:14] Speak. 說吧
[1:07:33] And to think. 19 years I’ve been dealing with you assholes. 想想 19年來我一直在和你們這群人渣打交道
[1:07:39] Pushing me. testing me. 給我施壓 給我考驗
[1:07:41] Hell. I’ve had six hits put on me personally that I know about. 見鬼 我親身經歷過6次的襲警事件
[1:07:45] Imagine the stress every day… 每天都在忍受著壓力
[1:07:46] …wondering if today’s the day they get you. 不知道今天會不會被抓住
[1:07:50] People wonder why prison guards… 人們一直想知道為什麼獄警
[1:07:52] …have an average life expectancy of only 55 years. 只有55歲的平均壽命
[1:07:57] Well. that won’t be me. 我不會那樣
[1:08:00] I don’t succumb to pressure. 我不會屈服於壓力
[1:08:05] I inflict it. 我只對別人施壓
[1:08:07] Jesus christ. please. please! 天啊 求你了
[1:08:09] – I’m begging you. I’m begging you. – so tell me. tell me. -我求求你 -那就告訴我
[1:08:12] Please. lieutenant. I’m sorry. 求你 中尉 對不起
[1:08:14] And if I let this slide. what’s the next asshole gonna pull? 如果這次我放過你 下次的混蛋又會如何招搖呢
[1:08:19] I guess I gotta put a little more fear in you. 我想我得讓你感受點恐懼
[1:08:22] – up the ante. – I’m sorry. I’m sorry. -提點要求吧 -抱歉 對不起
[1:08:24] Please. god. 求你了 天啊
[1:08:28] You know what? 你知道嗎
[1:08:30] I think I got a better way. 我想我有個更好的辦法
[1:08:33] You know that inmate that samson stuck on the bus? 還記得被森孫放倒在大巴上的獄友嗎
[1:08:36] – yeah. – he died. -記得 -他死了
[1:08:38] Now. I could give a fuck. 現在 我本可以深表痛心
[1:08:40] But you should. 但你更應該痛心
[1:08:41] See. with the right paperwork by me and an eyewitness which I now have… 明白嗎 有我的筆錄再加上已有的目擊證人
[1:08:45] …samson’s going down for murder one. 森孫就會因為謀殺和你這個同謀一起
[1:08:48] With you as an accessory. 徹底完蛋了
[1:08:50] Okay. iook. I’m sorry. 好吧 聽著 我很抱歉
[1:08:52] I should’ve told you the truth. I thought he was gonna kill me. 我應該告訴你實情的 我當時以為他會殺了我
[1:08:55] – I’ve never been to prison. – that ship’s already sailed. porter. -我從沒進過監獄 -你已經沒有機會了 波特
[1:08:58] Looks like you and me gonna spend more time together. 看來你要和我多待一段日子了
[1:09:01] Please. lieutenant. I only have four more months left. 求你 中尉 我還有4個月的刑期了
[1:09:04] I’ll do whatever you want. please! 你要我做什麼我就做什麼 求你
[1:09:07] Goddamn it! 見鬼
[1:09:11] time served:427 days 服刑時間:427天
[1:09:11] Mr. samson. with the jury having convicted you… 森孫先生 陪審團判定你
[1:09:15] …in count one of first-degree murder. 一級謀殺罪名成立
[1:09:17] i sentence you to life without parole. 本席宣判你終生監禁
[1:09:19] This term will run consecutive with your initial sentence. 此刑期將併入初始判決追加執行
[1:09:24] Mr. porter. with the jury having convicted you… 波特先生 陪審團判定你
[1:09:27] …in count one of accessory after the fact to murder… 兇殺後同謀罪名成立
[1:09:29] …i sentence you to the high term of three years. 本席宣判執行最高3年刑期
[1:09:33] And since lieutenant jackson’s testimony was so overwhelming… 同時由於傑克遜中尉的強力指證
[1:09:36] …i’m adding an additional three years in regard to your gang allegations. 對於你抵賴曾參與幫派行為額外追加3年刑期
[1:09:40] These six years will run consecutive with your initial sentence. 此6年刑期將併入初始判決追加執行
[1:09:45] I hope you get your life back on track. 希望你能迷途知返
[1:10:08] I heard. 我聽說了
[1:10:10] I’m sorry. 我很遺憾
[1:10:15] What the fuck did I do to deserve this? 我到底做了什麼要承擔這一切
[1:10:22] No. I do not have to face reality. mom. 不 我沒必要面對現實 媽媽
[1:10:24] Look at wade. look at what he’s become. 看看韋德 看看他成了什麼人
[1:10:27] It happens. it just happens. 這一切發生了 確實發生了
[1:10:29] – some people go off the deep end… – what do you want? -有些人只會越陷越深 -你要我怎樣
[1:10:32] You want me just to walk away. right? 你要我就這樣離開他 是嗎
[1:10:34] – you just want me to desert him? – I’m sorry. but he has deserted you. -你要我拋棄他? -抱歉 但他先拋棄了你
[1:10:37] I am trying to get through to you. 我只是想讓你明白
[1:10:39] You are 33 years old. a single mother. 你33歲了 還是個單身母親
[1:10:43] You’re gonna be over 40 before he gets out. 等他出來你都到40多歲了
[1:10:45] If he does something else. what then? 如果他又做了什麼事 那又怎麼辦
[1:10:47] You have waited in vain. 你的等待是徒勞的
[1:10:52] I was 26 when your father split. 你父親離開的時候我26歲
[1:10:55] Left you and me without a pot to piss in. remember? 除了你和我他什麼都沒留下 記得嗎
[1:10:59] I don’t regret a moment of it… 這些年來我一直支撐這個家
[1:11:02] …working all those years to support us. 一刻也不曾後悔過
[1:11:06] But take a good look at me. laura. 但看看我 羅拉
[1:11:08] I’m 50 years old and I’m still alone. 我50歲了而且依然獨身一人
[1:11:12] I don’t wanna see you go through that. 我不想看到你再經歷這一切
[1:11:27] I knew it. 我就知道
[1:11:30] She left me. 她離開我了
[1:11:34] She fucking left me. 她就這麼離開我了
[1:12:52] – you want me to take him to the hole? – for what? -要我帶他去禁閉室嗎 -為什麼
[1:13:03] You’re letting them beat you. 你在故意激怒他們
[1:13:05] Who gives a fuck. 那又能怎樣
[1:13:06] I got nothing to go back to now. I got fucking nothing. 我現在沒有退路了 我他媽什麼都沒了
[1:13:09] You of all people should know what that fucking feels like. 你們都該知道這種感覺
[1:13:27] How’re you holding up in here. john? 你在這過的怎麼樣 約翰
[1:13:30] Shouldn’t you be on that fishing boat of yours? 你不是應該在自己的漁船上嗎
[1:13:32] Or taking that pretty wife of yours on a holiday? 或是帶著你漂亮的妻子一起度假去
[1:13:35] As a matter of fact. I was on that boat this morning. 事實上 今早我確實就在我的船上
[1:13:40] You need a new pair of glasses? 你需要換副新眼鏡嗎
[1:13:42] – no. no. l… – sure? -不必了 我… -你確定?
[1:13:44] I kind of got used to them being broken. 這個雖然壞了但我已經習慣了
[1:13:50] Haven’t seen any of your letters on the website lately. 最近你沒給我發電子郵件
[1:13:57] Whatever debt you think you owe me… 無論你覺得欠我什麼
[1:14:00] …you paid that a long time ago. 很久之前你都已經還清了
[1:14:04] You think that’s the reason I keep coming back? 你以為我一直來看你就因為這個?
[1:14:06] No. you’ve been a good friend to me. gordon. 不 你已經成為我的老朋友了 戈登
[1:14:09] But you and I both know that you’d never see the walls of a prison again… 但你我都明白如果不是因為我
[1:14:13] …if it weren’t for me. and that pains me. 你永遠不必再來監獄的 這讓我很痛苦
[1:14:16] So please. just… 所以求你了
[1:14:20] …go enjoy your life. and… 去好好享受你的生活吧
[1:14:21] – look. – stop wasting it here. -聽著 -不要在這浪費時間
[1:14:24] John. 約翰
[1:14:26] Guard. 警衛
[1:14:51] They’re gonna take him into surgery. we’re not allowed to go in there. 他們馬上要給他做手術 我們不允許跟進去
[1:14:54] Hey. todd. todd. hey. it’s daddy. 陶德 是爸爸
[1:14:57] – it hurts. – oh. yeah. I know. champ. -好疼 -是的 我知道 我的小冠軍
[1:15:01] You gotta be tough. okay? 你一定要堅強 聽了嗎
[1:15:03] They’re gonna take you in there and fix you up. all right? 他們會帶你進去把你治好 明白嗎
[1:15:06] I’ll be right here. okay. buddy? 我會一直在這的 好嗎 夥計
[1:15:08] I’ll be right here when you come out. I promise. 你出來的時候我就在這的 我保證
[1:15:12] – be tough. okay. baby? – hey. stacy. -堅強點 孩子 -丹希
[1:15:22] – what happened? – he was playing in the front yard… -發生了什麼了 -他當時在前場和他朋友
[1:15:25] …with his friends. he ran into the street to chase the ball… 一起打球 然後他跑到街上去撿球
[1:15:28] …this guy came plowing around the corner… 有個人突然在拐角處開車橫衝出來
[1:15:30] …and he didn’t even brake before he smacked into him. 他連剎車都沒踩直接就把他撞飛了
[1:15:34] It’s this motherfucker’s third dui strike. 這是那個混蛋第三次酒後駕駛
[1:15:38] – how do you know that? – the cops. -你怎麼知道的 -警察說的
[1:15:40] They’re over there guarding his fucking room right now. 他們在那兒看著他呢
[1:15:59] Looks like your air bag saved you. 看起來是安全氣囊救了你
[1:16:02] Yeah. 是的
[1:16:03] Too bad my son didn’t have one. 可他媽的我兒子沒有安全氣囊
[1:16:06] I am so. so sorry. how’s he doing? 真的很抱歉 他怎麼樣了?
[1:16:10] I don’t wanna hear your bullshit. 我不想聽你的廢話
[1:16:11] I didn’t mean to hit him. l… 我撞他不是故意的
[1:16:17] You better pray… 你最好為你自己祈禱…
[1:16:19] …a judge shows you leniency because I will not. 法官也許會對你仁慈 但我不會
[1:16:24] There’s not a jail or prison in this state… 不管你躲進這個州里的任何一個
[1:16:28] …that you can hide from me. 監獄或牢房 我都會找到你
[1:16:31] I’ll put the word out that you’re a fucking pedophile. 我會放話說你是個變態戀童癖者
[1:16:34] Get a bunch of hard-hitting gangsters… 把你和一群最最難搞的流氓關在一起
[1:16:36] …to pump your ass till you bleed to death. 讓你的屁眼被人插個稀爛 直到你流血身亡
[1:16:40] Or better yet… 或者更好玩的是…
[1:16:43] …i got your license number and address from the incident report. …我從事故報告中知道你的駕照號碼和地址
[1:16:46] Maybe while you’re getting fucked up the ass in the joint… 也許當你正搞的high的時候
[1:16:49] …i’ll swing by your house and hit your fucking kids. 我會在你房子周圍遊蕩 干死你的小孩
[1:16:57] You just fucked with the wrong motherfucker. son. 你這裝錯X的傻逼 孫子
[1:17:15] One fucking thing. that’s all I can ask is one fucking thing. 孩子平安 我他媽的唯一乞求的就是孩子平安
[1:17:22] I can’t get… 我不能…
[1:17:30] Jesus christ. jesus. 天啊
[1:17:33] You got eight seconds. 你還有8秒鐘
[1:17:37] – escort. – what. what. -巡邏 -什麼 什麼
[1:17:41] Yeah. nigga. og in the house. motherfucker. 尼戈也在這兒啊 該死的
[1:17:43] – so sorry… – what’s up. cos? -對不起 -怎麼啦 警衛?
[1:17:47] – what’s up. my nig? – fuck you. tinto. -你是怎麼進來的啊 尼戈? -我操你 丁多
[1:17:53] My motherfucker. 我操你媽的
[1:17:55] Yeah. bitch. I see you. and I got something for your ass. 婊子 我看見你了 有些東西給你屁眼留著呢
[1:17:58] You will see me. motherfucker. yeah. you will see me soon. 你會看見我的 我操 你馬上就會看見我了
[1:18:08] They already gave you the keys to the apartment. right? 他們已經給了你公寓的鑰匙 對吧?
[1:18:11] Yeah. I just wish it had more storage space. 是的 我希望公寓裡還能有更多的地方放東西
[1:18:14] It’s cheap. that’s what matters. 它很便宜 那才是關鍵
[1:18:16] And hell. there’s plenty of space here. 見鬼 這裡有很大的地方
[1:18:18] Oh. no. that one actually stays here. 不 那個東西本來是放這裡的
[1:18:22] Oh. thanks. honey. 謝謝你 甜心
[1:18:24] Wait. thanks. 等著 謝謝
[1:18:27] Why are you putting daddy’s clothes over there? 你為什麼把爸爸的衣服放那裡?
[1:18:40] Well. baby… 孩子…
[1:18:43] Daddy’s not gonna live with us anymore. 爸爸不會和我們住一起了
[1:18:45] But you said he was coming home. 但你說過他會回家的
[1:18:49] I know. I did. but things changed. 我確實說過 但是事情總會變化
[1:18:52] – honey. it’s just… – sometimes… -甜心 這只是… -有時候…
[1:18:57] Sometimes. mikey… 有時候 麥克
[1:18:59] …people move on to another life. 人們會開始另一種生活
[1:19:02] And all we can do is say goodbye. 我們能做的只有告別
[1:19:04] Is he mad at us? 他對我們生氣嗎?
[1:19:06] No. no. baby. daddy loves us both very. very much. 不是 寶貝 爸爸非常非常的愛我們
[1:19:11] You know what? we’re gonna be fine. 知道嗎? 一切都會好的
[1:19:13] Okay? we can talk about this later. why…? 好嗎? 我們以後再談 為什麼…
[1:19:16] Why don’t you get your coloring book. and you can draw grandma a picture. 去看你的畫畫書吧 你還要給祖母畫像呢
[1:19:20] Okay? 可以嗎?
[1:19:25] Mikey? 麥克?
[1:19:27] Where are you? 你在哪裡?
[1:19:44] Affects you… 影響你…
[1:19:45] Porter! 波特!
[1:19:53] You got a visitor. 有訪客
[1:20:14] I’ll give you guys a little extra time. 我會多給你們倆點時間的
[1:20:17] Thanks. 謝謝
[1:20:25] Is everything okay? is mikey all right? 還好嗎? 麥克還好嗎?
[1:20:28] Yeah. no. no. he’s fine. 他還好
[1:20:31] Didn’t think I’d see you again. 沒想到我會來看你
[1:20:35] To tell you the truth. me neither. 說句實話 我也沒想到
[1:20:40] Look. I don’t know what to do. 聽著 我不知道該怎麼辦
[1:20:42] At the rate we’re going… 照這樣的速度下去
[1:20:44] …mikey will be starting junior high by the time you get out. 你出來的時候麥克都上初中了
[1:20:50] But I know he doesn’t wanna spend the rest of his life without you. 但我知道 他並不想以後再也見不到你
[1:20:57] And I don’t either. 我也不想
[1:21:02] I’m not gonna lie to you. 我沒有對你撒謊
[1:21:05] Your letter killed me. 你的信讓我痛不欲生
[1:21:10] I mean. if I don’t have you or michael to come home to… 我是說 如果你和麥克真的離開我了
[1:21:14] …i’m not gonna make it. 我真的不知道該怎麼活下去
[1:21:18] It’s just that any time I hang on to any bit of hope… 每當我心存一點點希望的時候
[1:21:21] …it gets taken away from me. 總會有事情讓我希望破滅
[1:21:24] So you tell me. 請告訴我
[1:21:27] – do I wait for you? – I want you to. -要我等你嗎? -我想要你等
[1:21:32] But I understand if you can’t. 但如果你不能我也能理解
[1:21:35] Well. I will. 我會等你的
[1:21:38] However long it takes. 不管有多長
[1:21:42] I just need to know that when you come out… 我只是希望當你出來的時候
[1:21:45] …it’ll be you. 你還是原來的那個你
[1:21:55] Love is the most subtle force on earth. 愛情是世界上最奇妙的力量
[1:21:59] – it was laura. – no shit. -是羅拉 -廢話
[1:22:06] Look. john… 聽著
[1:22:09] …i know you’re never getting out of here. 我知道你從來沒有離開這裡的打算
[1:22:14] I don’t mean any disrespect… 我並沒有任何不尊重的意思
[1:22:14] but this guy has robbed me the next seven years of my life with my family. 但這個傢伙剝奪了7年我和家人相處的時光
[1:22:18] I can’t let this happen. 我決不允許它發生
[1:22:20] Last time I checked. they don’t commute a man’s sentence… 上次我查過了 他們不會因為一個人想家
[1:22:23] …just because he’s homesick. 就減輕他的刑罰
[1:22:26] Unless he’s got something to barter with. 除非他有可以交換的東西
[1:22:29] – what do you mean? – what do I mean? -你什麼意思? -我的意思?
[1:22:34] Expose the shit they’re pulling. 把他們的醜事爆出來
[1:22:37] Right. but nobody is gonna risk going against jackson. not even collins. 但沒人敢反抗傑克遜 即使柯林斯也不敢
[1:22:42] You’ve gotta think outside these walls. 你應該想想外面的世界
[1:22:45] Get the right people involved. force them to pay attention. 找到正確的人 讓他們知道這裡的事情
[1:22:48] How? 怎麼辦
[1:22:51] Please just tell me how. 請告訴我怎麼做
[1:23:01] Hey. lt. how’s your son doing? 你兒子怎麼樣了
[1:23:08] Sorry. 抱歉
[1:23:11] Listen. porter in 13 has been asking for you. 聽著 13號的犯人波特想和你談談
[1:23:26] I’m in no fucking mood. what do you want? 我他媽的沒心情 你想幹嘛
[1:23:29] Ready to give you a good show. sir. 我想給你看場表演 先生
[1:23:32] Come again? 又來了?
[1:23:34] You know that crip in cell 19? 知道19號牢房裡的瘸子嗎?
[1:23:36] Motherfucker’s one of the reasons I’m in here. 他是害我到這裡來的原因之一
[1:23:39] – you want a little payback. huh? – yeah. -你想要報復 對吧 -是的
[1:23:42] You put us in the yard. it’ll crack off. 把我們放到院子裡面 我們要好好打一架
[1:23:45] I’m so sick of all you pieces of shit. 我真是受夠你們這群瘋子了
[1:23:48] I’ll tell you what. 我來告訴你吧
[1:23:50] You wanna handle this like a soldier so bad. you got it. 你想像戰士一樣處理這件事 可以
[1:23:53] But it’s my rules. you’re going all the way. 但要根據我的規矩來
[1:23:56] What do you mean? 你什麼意思?
[1:23:57] Whether you like it or not. you’re going into that yard. 不管你是否喜歡 你都要到那個院子裡去
[1:24:00] And one of you motherfuckers ain’t coming out alive. 而你們兩個人渣中只有一個可以活著出來
[1:24:03] Even if I gotta end it myself. start taking you fuckers out one by one. 實在不行我就親自動手 一個個解決掉你們
[1:24:08] You hear me? 聽見了嗎
[1:24:14] Didn’t see that one coming. 沒看見那個人來過
[1:24:20] – you got the address I gave you? – yeah. -看到我給你的地址了嗎? -看到了
[1:24:22] You just make sure you get through to him. or this doesn’t work. 確保見到他本人 否則做這些就沒用了
[1:24:26] Why risk it? I told you we’d wait. 為什麼要冒險? 給你說過我們可以等等
[1:24:28] For seven more years? 再來七年?
[1:24:29] No. baby. what they did was wrong. 不是 寶貝 他們所作的是錯的
[1:24:32] It’s not fair to either of us, or mikey. 這對我們兩個還有麥克都不公平
[1:24:34] What if something happens. though? and you never make it out of here? 出意外了怎麼辦? 你出不來怎麼辦?
[1:24:38] I’m coming home. (無論付出什麼代價)我想要回家
[1:24:39] Just make sure you don’t go to anyone in corrections. 保證你不要找錯人
[1:24:42] We don’t know who we can trust. 我們不知道可以相信誰
[1:24:44] Can I help you? 有什麼要幫忙的
[1:24:46] – mr. camrose? – yeah. -卡姆羅斯先生? -是我
[1:24:49] time served:457 days 服刑時間:457天
[1:25:19] Crack 13. 打開13號
[1:25:23] Let’s go. right there. right there. stop. 走吧 在那裡 那裡 停下來
[1:25:36] Let’s go. 走吧
[1:25:38] Two steps back. 回退兩步
[1:25:43] I know what’s going on. don’t. 我知道將會發生什麼 別這樣
[1:25:44] Even if you win. you’re throwing your life away. 即使你贏了 你也活不了的
[1:25:47] What do you care? you’re just like them. 你關心什麼 你和他們還不是一樣
[1:25:49] – I’m not like them. – then do something about it. -我和他們不一樣 -那就做點事情表示一下吧
[1:25:55] Are you sure wade said it was this morning? 你確定韋德說的是今天早上?
[1:25:57] He said they take him to the yard at 8. 他說過 他們8號會把他帶到院子裡面
[1:25:59] If he doesn’t fight. all we have is circumstantial evidence. 如果他不打 我們就只有間接證據了
[1:26:03] We need to seize those yard tapes before they erase them. 我們必須在他們洗掉錄像帶之前到那裡
[1:26:12] Whatever happens. it does not leave this car. 不管出什麼事兒了 都不要離開這裡
[1:26:15] Copy that. 收到
[1:26:24] When your life is defined by a single action… 當你的生命只剩下一場戰鬥的時候
[1:26:27] …you change the concept of time. 時間對你來說就有了另一種味道
[1:26:39] Yeah. motherfucker. 我操
[1:26:45] Here we go. 來吧
[1:26:57] Think it’s smart to have them in the yard? 讓他們在院子裡打很不錯嘛
[1:26:59] If I have to take one of these assholes out… 如果不得不開槍幹掉這些人渣的時候
[1:27:01] …we write it off that we stopped a riot. 我們可以寫 我們制止了一場暴動
[1:27:14] Looks like porter bit off more than he could chew. 看起來波特打得非常的賣力
[1:27:35] Okay. he got the point. let’s stop it. 好了 我看差不多了 停吧
[1:27:37] No. 不
[1:28:30] Now. 現在
[1:28:32] Go ahead. 繼續吧
[1:28:48] You do it. or the next one does not miss. 你要是還站著 下一槍可是不會打偏
[1:28:52] Not worth it. get down. 那不值得 快趴下
[1:29:07] Fellas. okay. fuck that shit. 夥計們 都起來
[1:29:09] If they want sangre on their manos, orale, we’ll give them sangre. 他們不是想和我們玩玩嗎 那我們就奉陪到底
[1:29:17] Let it go. bill. 比爾 放過他們吧
[1:29:18] They’ll whack us. our families. it’s not worth it. you know it. 他們會毀掉我們和我們的家人的 這不值得
[1:29:22] Let it go. 放過他們吧
[1:29:29] Clear the yard. 清場
[1:29:43] Move it. 快點
[1:29:49] Cell 13. off the yard! 13牢房的人 離開院子
[1:30:08] Do you think it worked? 你認為有用嗎?
[1:30:10] Depends on whether your girl got through to gordon. 取決於你的妻子是否找到了戈登
[1:30:13] – I can’t believe you got them to stand. – easy. -簡直不敢相信你讓他們都站起來了 -很簡單
[1:30:16] There’s one thing they hate more than each other. cops. 有種人他們覺得比對方更討厭 就是警察
[1:30:20] Especially jackson. 尤其是傑克遜
[1:30:21] Both of you. back in the fucking yard now. 你們兩個 退回院子
[1:30:25] Move your fucking asses! 他媽的給我快點!
[1:30:37] It’s gonna be all right. honey. 甜心 一切都會好的
[1:30:57] You got me. diaz? 你準備好了吧 達茲?
[1:30:58] Affirmative. lt. they fucking twitch. I’ll waste them. 沒問題 他們只要敢動一下 我就廢了他們
[1:31:10] Oh. fuck. bill. 該死的 別這樣 比爾
[1:31:21] I’m gonna go to the infirmary. 我要到資料室去
[1:31:24] Got something going on with my throat. 拿點治嗓子的藥
[1:31:28] That’s what my report will reflect. 我的報告裡也會提到的
[1:31:35] Open the yard door. 打開院門
[1:31:39] Holy fuck. we’re in it now. 媽的 這回有活兒干了
[1:31:56] You fuckers think anybody cares if you make a stink? 你以為在這裡裝裝逼真的會有人在乎嗎?
[1:32:00] Nobody gives a shit about you. 那就真他媽見鬼了
[1:32:04] You see. the thing is. I got you two. on camera. leaving the yard alive. 你們兩個被錄下來活著走出院子的
[1:32:08] So if anybody checks my report… 如果有人來檢查我的報告
[1:32:10] …they’ll see that old boy here showed his true colors. 他們會看到那個傢伙露出本他的殺手本色來
[1:32:13] Stuck this bone crusher in your ear. 用這片骨頭軋進你耳朵裡
[1:32:15] Of course. we had to take him out with the mini-14. 當然了 我們也要把他用mini-14來福槍幹掉
[1:32:18] And the shitty thing about it… 該死的是…
[1:32:20] is they’ll just send me two fresh new assholes 他們會送來兩個新傢伙
[1:32:20] to replace you by sundown. 來代替你們兩個該死的人渣
[1:32:25] Lt! 長官!
[1:32:30] You fucking… 你這該死的…
[1:32:41] You think god… 你覺得…
[1:32:48] …will let me see my family now? 上帝會讓我看見我的家人嗎?
[1:32:50] Yeah. 會的
[1:32:52] You… 你…
[1:32:58] John? 約翰?
[1:33:00] John. 約翰
[1:33:08] I knew you weren’t with us! 我就知道你和我們不是一夥的
[1:33:11] Guess what. diaz? 知道嗎 達茲?
[1:33:12] The car just crashed. 你們完蛋了
[1:33:24] I’ve locked down the shu. alert all sections. I’m headed in there now. 封鎖整個監獄 通知各部 現在這裡由我接管
[1:33:30] Camrose. what are you doing here? 卡姆羅斯 你在這裡幹嘛?
[1:33:32] Agent skiletti. fbi. we need to talk to you. 聯邦探員斯凱利 我們想和你談談
[1:33:34] Sorry. I have an emergency I need to… 抱歉 我有個緊急情況要處理…
[1:33:36] This is a federal inquiry. you need to tell me what that emergency is. 這是聯邦調查 你得告訴我緊急情況是什麼
[1:33:40] I have one dead lieutenant. one inmate. 有一個副官 一個囚犯死了
[1:33:42] What are their names? 他們叫什麼?
[1:33:44] Lieutenant bill jackson. 比爾·傑克遜副官
[1:33:46] The inmate is smith. john smith. 囚犯是史密斯 約翰·史密斯
[1:33:48] I wanna see the tapes of the shu yard before anyone touches them. 我要在任何人接近錄影帶之前看到它
[1:33:51] How do you know it happened in the yard? 你怎麼知道監獄裡出事兒了?
[1:33:56] Collins… 卡洛斯…
[1:33:58] …you weren’t with them. 你沒和他們在一起
[1:33:59] Everyone knows it. 大家都知道了
[1:34:00] You think that matters? 你認為這有關係嗎?
[1:34:06] They’ll run me out of here. 他們會趕走我的
[1:34:07] There won’t be a prison in the system that’ll touch me. 如果再也沒有監獄 這樣比較好
[1:34:10] Now what do I do? 現在我要做些什麼?
[1:34:29] And you knew nothing about this? 你一點都不知道?
[1:34:31] I was in the infirmary. just like my report says. 正如我報告所說 我當時在治療室
[1:34:34] Look. I fail to see why the fbi thinks they had to get involved… 我不明白為什麼聯邦探員在我的人
[1:34:37] …before my people finish. I mean… – after what I just saw? -做完工作前非要摻和進來 -在我看玩錄像之後?
[1:34:40] We’re involved. 我們已經被捲進來了
[1:34:42] Let me make this clear. wade porter is now a federal witness. 讓我們把這點澄清 韋德 波特現在是聯邦證人
[1:34:45] I want him in protective custody until he’s released. 我希望他在被釋放前都被保護起來
[1:34:47] Camrose. how did you know this was gonna happen before the fact? 卡姆羅斯 你怎麼知道這會出事兒?
[1:34:51] Sorry. he’s not at liberty to disclose that. 抱歉 他沒有權利透露細節
[1:34:53] That’s part of our investigation. 那是我們的調查範圍
[1:34:56] You know what amazes me. frank… 老實說 令我吃驚的是
[1:35:00] …is that you didn’t know. 你不知道這兒會出事兒
[1:35:08] Wade’s been put into protective custody. 韋德已經被保護起來了
[1:35:11] Nothing’ll happen to him. 他不會有事的
[1:35:12] I’m also gonna push for his extra time to be commuted for his testimony. 我也會爭取讓他的供詞能夠減刑
[1:35:16] Well. what does that mean? 那是什麼意思?
[1:35:18] He’ll get out the minuted his original sentence is up. 他會被減刑提前釋放的
[1:35:20] Which is less than three months. right? 至少會減3個月吧 我想
[1:35:26] Oh. my god. 天啊
[1:35:28] Thank you. 謝謝你
[1:35:36] This was left in your cell. 這是你留在牢房裡的
[1:35:37] Thanks. 謝謝
[1:35:41] I’m gordon camrose. 我是戈登·卡姆斯
[1:35:43] – a friend of john’s. – hey. gordon. – 約翰的一個朋友 -你好 戈登
[1:35:47] Nice to meet you. 很高興見到你
[1:35:49] Thank you so much for getting involved. 謝謝你參與進來
[1:35:51] Yeah. sure. 當然
[1:35:53] I heard you were a captain. 我聽說你曾是監獄長
[1:35:55] Yeah. I guarded john for 20 years. 是的 約翰曾在我手下服刑20年
[1:35:59] I spent more time with him than I did with my own family. seems like. 好像我和他在一起的時間比和家人都多
[1:36:05] He saved me from a sticking. 他讓我免於被人一刀捅死
[1:36:09] – I don’t know if he told you that. – no. -我不知道他是否告訴過你 -沒有
[1:36:11] Yeah. 好吧
[1:36:13] I’d have been dead for sure. 要不我就死定了
[1:36:17] Though it ain’t the only reason I watched out for him. 但那不是我關心他的唯一原因
[1:36:21] And I tried to explain that to him. 我也這樣告訴過他的
[1:36:25] He was one of my true friends. 他才是我真正的朋友
[1:36:29] Mine too. 我也是
[1:36:33] Son of a bitch never told me anything about this the last time I saw him. 這個傢伙在我上次見他時什麼都沒說
[1:36:40] Then your fiancee came out of the blue. you know. 然後你的未婚妻就突然來找我
[1:36:45] She wanted me to tell you… 她想我告訴你
[1:36:49] …she wanted me to give you a message about a new wedding date. 她托我告訴你定一個新的婚期
[1:36:53] Yeah. 好的
[1:36:55] – thank you. – yeah. wade. get some rest. okay? -謝謝 -韋德 休息一下好吧?
[1:37:03] …john went out the way he wanted. 約翰終於如願了
[1:37:06] They never broke him. 他們從未讓他屈服
[1:37:08] No. 不
[1:37:12] No. they didn’t. 不 他們從來沒有
[1:37:30] Usually I’m quoting someone else’s words. 我經常引用別人的話
[1:37:33] The least I can do is give you some john smith originals. 在這裡我就給你們引用一些約翰·史密斯的話吧
[1:37:36] They won’t be poetic. 不是很華麗那種
[1:37:38] But they’ll be the truth. 但句句都屬實
[1:37:41] Close 13. 關掉13號
[1:37:45] Come on. I’m supposed to be in pc the rest of my term. 我應該待在特護房間的
[1:37:48] – jackson said… – jackson’s dead. -傑克遜說過的… -傑克遜已經死了
[1:37:55] You can get up. 你可以起來了
[1:37:56] Yes, prison desensitizes you. 是的 監獄會讓人變得麻木不仁
[1:37:59] But it also forces you to see what’s most important. 但它也可以讓你明白什麼是重要的
[1:38:04] Family. and loyalty. 家庭和忠誠
[1:38:07] Because a con like you knows neither exists in this place. 因為你永遠不知道下一秒會發生什麼
[1:38:17] So don’t run from who you’ve become, felon. 不要逃避未來 夥計
[1:38:21] Embrace it. 擁抱它
[1:38:22] Grow from it. 慢慢成長
[1:38:24] And you’ll never lose sight of what truly matters. 你就永遠不會迷失你最重要的東西
[1:38:29] That’s my final piece of advice, wade porter. 這是我最後的忠告 韋德·波特
[1:38:33] You protect your family at all costs. even if you’re forced to kill again. 你不惜一切代價保護自己的家人 即使為此要你再次殺人
[1:38:38] Because if I had to, I’d wipe out the whole planet to get mine back. 我還是會弄個天翻地覆去奪回屬於我的東西
[1:38:52] So long, friend. 再見了 朋友們
[1:38:55] as of 2008 there are over 2.3 million people incarcerated in america 截止到2008年在美國有230萬人入獄
2008年

Post navigation

Previous Post: Van Wilder 2 The Rise of Taj(留级之王2.泰吉的崛起)[2006]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: Observe And Report(监视与报告)[2009]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme