时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on “Felicity”, | |
[00:02] | I like the sandwich-maker who hates Halloween. | 我喜欢那个反感万圣节的 三文治大厨 |
[00:05] | The jazz freak who thinks Charlie Parker’s overrated. | 那个认为查理・帕克 被过高评价的爵士狂 |
[00:08] | The Elena I do have some trouble with is the one who pushes people away | 但我的确不爽那个 拒人于千里之外的Elena |
[00:12] | because she’s scared to admit she might like them. | 因为她不敢承认自己也喜欢对方 |
[00:15] | I found out my birth mom’s name last year | 去年 我发现了亲生母亲的名字 |
[00:18] | and she lives in New York. | 她住在纽约 |
[00:21] | Is… I mean, that’s not why you came here?. | 我想你不会因为这个来纽约吧? |
[00:54] | What?. | 找不到 |
[01:01] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[01:03] | Are these books really in order or is this a form of freshman hazing?. | 这些书真的是按顺序排列的吗? 或者只是欺负大一新生的? |
[01:07] | I’m working, Miss Lavender Sweater Army Pants Big Hair. | 我在学习! 薰衣草 毛衣 军裤 爆炸头小姐 |
[01:11] | What?. | 什么? |
[01:12] | This is my workspace. Go make out somewhere else. | 这是我的领地 到别的地方亲热去 |
[01:15] | Maybe you didn’t hear me. | 我想你没听清楚 |
[01:18] | I’m looking for a book. | 我在找一本书 |
[01:19] | Sideburns, jeans, olive shirt. | 连鬓胡子 牛仔裤 橄榄绿色衬衫 |
[01:23] | OK. I’ll go. | 没事了 我走开 |
[01:25] | Gold ring. | 金戒指 |
[01:30] | Noel and me. Making out during finals. Were you…?. | Noel和我 期末考前在亲热 你在…? |
[01:35] | Trying to study. | 试着学习 |
[01:37] | Yeah. Sorry. You remember me?. | 是的 对不起了 哇…你还记得我? |
[01:40] | I need my space. People keep taking my space. | 我需要自己的空间! 别人老是来抢我的地盘 |
[01:43] | Right. Sorry. Enjoy it. Please, enjoy your space. | 哦 对不起 慢慢享受 好好享受你的私人空间 |
[01:46] | That was my space. | 那本是我的地盘 |
[01:48] | That’s great. | 那地方很不错 |
[01:51] | That’s… | 那是… |
[01:55] | That’s Blair. | 那是Blair |
[01:59] | And not Elena. | 但不是和Elena |
[02:47] | Dear Sally. One of the things I’ve noticed about college | 亲爱的Sally 我发现在大学里 |
[02:51] | is that people’s lives are always happening in front of you. | 别人的生活总在你面前发生 |
[02:54] | I mean, you see how they eat, how they sleep. | 你看着他们怎么吃饭 怎么睡觉 |
[02:58] | Meghan sleeps butt-naked, by the way. | 顺便说一句 Meghan裸睡的 |
[03:01] | I mean, you see their relationships. | 我是指 你看到他们亲吻 |
[03:04] | Who they’re kissing. | 而看到他们的关系 |
[03:06] | And suddenly, you find yourself in the middle of someone else’s life, | 突然间 你会发现自己正掺和在别人的生活中 |
[03:11] | whether you wanna be or not. | 无论你是否愿意 |
[03:13] | What if one of your friends saw me kissing another guy?. | 如果你的朋友看见我跟一个男生接吻 |
[03:18] | I’m sorry. What?. | 什么? |
[03:20] | What if a friend saw me kissing another guy?. | 如果你的朋友看见我跟一个男生接吻? |
[03:22] | – You kissed another guy?. – This is a hypothetical. | – 你跟别人接吻? – 只是个假设 |
[03:27] | – So, say one of your friends… – Who?. | – 比如你的一个朋友… – 谁? |
[03:29] | – Just a friend of yours. – No. Who were you kissing?. | – 只是你的一个朋友 – 不 我是指你跟谁接吻? |
[03:33] | Oh, my God. OK. Say one of your hypothetical friends | 噢 天哪! 比如你假象中的一个朋友 |
[03:36] | saw me hypothetically kissing some hypothetical guy. | 假设看见我跟一个假象中的男生亲吻 |
[03:39] | Would you want him to tell you about it?. | 你会希望他告诉你吗? |
[03:41] | – No. – No?. | – 不希望 – 不希望? |
[03:43] | – No. – Yeah. No. | 不希望 是的 不希望 |
[03:46] | I’m curious. Why are we talking about this?. I’m getting a headache. | 只是好奇 为什么要谈这个? 我有点晕了… |
[03:50] | I saw Blair kissing some girl in the stacks. | 我看见Blair在图书馆里亲一个女生 |
[03:53] | – Are you sure?. – Yeah. | – 你确信? – 是的 |
[03:56] | It wasn’t supposed to be on the cheek, | 可能只是说”再见”时候本来要亲脸颊的 |
[03:58] | but accidentally ended up on the lips?. | 不小心就嘴唇碰到了一起 |
[04:00] | That happened to me and my mom once and it was awkward. | 因为我跟我妈有过一次这样的经历 那非常尴尬 |
[04:04] | – It was, like, “Mom..”‘ – Noel. | – 你知道 就像 “妈…” |
[04:07] | I don’t think you should tell her. | 我认为你不该告诉她 |
[04:09] | If it were me, I’d wanna know. | 但如果是我 我会想知道 |
[04:11] | You say that, but getting in the middle of these things can be ugly. | 但这种事情中 你只会扮演黑脸的角色 |
[04:15] | I know. Trust me. | 真的 相信我 |
[04:20] | There’s a reason there’s not a phrase like “Guess what” or “A funny thing” | 我想我们不能用 “你猜怎么着”或”有趣的是” |
[04:24] | that you can use at the beginning of the sentence, | 来做”你男朋友在外面偷腥”的开头 |
[04:27] | “Your boyfriend’s cheating”‘ | 是有理由的 |
[04:29] | Because it would just make it way too easy to just say it, | 因为这样语气太轻松 反而变得不大好说 |
[04:37] | I understand covalent bonds, but when he goes into electron sharing, | 我知道共价键 但进入电子共享… |
[04:40] | I’m, like, “How do you share electrons?. ” I mean… | 我就在想 “怎么共享电子的?” 我是说… |
[04:46] | Why are you so quiet?. You’re never quiet. | 你为什么这么安静? 你向来不安静的 |
[04:51] | A funny thing. | 有趣的事 |
[04:52] | What is?. | 什么事? |
[04:55] | Nothing. It’s not funny. | 没什么 其实并不有趣 |
[05:00] | Yesterday, I was up in the stacks. I was looking for a Faulkner book. | 昨天 我在图书馆找书 找一本福克纳的书 |
[05:04] | Anyway, it wasn’t where it was supposed to be. | 但它并不在它该在的地方 |
[05:07] | Could my ancient religions professor be any older?. | 能想象我的古宗教老师有多老吗? |
[05:11] | I swear he was bussing tables at the Last Supper. | 我发誓<最后的晚餐>里 那个布置桌子的家伙就是他 |
[05:14] | – See, now that is wrong. – I am not lying. | – 看 这不可能是真的 – 我又没骗人.. |
[05:19] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[05:21] | Tara, this is Felicity. Felicity, Tara. | Tara 这是Felicity Felicity 这是Tara |
[05:23] | – This is my girl from way back. – Yeah. | – 这是我玩到大的好朋友 – 是的 |
[05:26] | – She transferred this semester. – Elena talks about you. | – 她这个学期转校过来的 – Elena经常说起你 |
[05:30] | – It’s good to put a face to a name. – Yeah. Or a name to a face. | – 很高兴能把名字跟人对上 – 是的 或是把人跟名字对上 |
[05:35] | I have gained five pounds since I’ve been here. What’s with that?. | 自从来这里后我重了5磅 这是怎么回事? |
[05:38] | – All that pizza?. – I’m not giving that up. | – 因为那些比萨? – 我可不会轻易放弃 |
[05:41] | See?. | 等着瞧? |
[06:04] | I found her, | 我找到她了 |
[06:07] | You found your birth mom?. | 找到你亲生母亲了? |
[06:08] | I cannot believe it. I have been looking for her for so long | 真是太不可思议了 我找了她这么久 |
[06:11] | and this guy finds her in four days. | 但这个人却在4天内就找到了她 |
[06:13] | What guy?. | 什么人? |
[06:15] | This investigator guy on the internet. | 一个网上碰到的侦探 |
[06:18] | I didn’t know you were looking for her. | 我根本不知道你在找她 |
[06:20] | I told you I had her name. It’s not her married name. | 我告诉过你她的名字 那并不是她的婚后名 |
[06:23] | It’s Anderson. Carole Anderson. | 她婚后姓Anderson Carole Anderson |
[06:26] | She owns this architectural firm, she’s 36. | 她36岁 拥有一个建筑公司 |
[06:29] | 5′ 9″, brown hair, brown eyes. | 高175cm 棕色头发 棕色眼睛 |
[06:34] | God. When she gave me up, she was 1 8, in college. | 天哪 当她把我送走时 她才18岁 还在读大学 |
[06:38] | OK. So what proof do you have that this is really her?. | 那么 有什么证据可以证明这个就是她? |
[06:43] | I guess he found my original birth certificate. I don’t care. | 我想他可能是出生证明原件 我不知道.. 我不管了 |
[06:47] | I know. I know you don’t. I just mean… | 我知道 只是… |
[06:50] | – I just wanna be sure this is… – I’m sure. | – 我只想确定这个就是… – 我确定 |
[06:54] | OK. | 好吧 |
[06:59] | So it’s gotta be really weird reading all this. | 看着这些真的感觉很奇怪 |
[07:02] | It feeIs so different now that she’s this real person. | 我现在感觉很不一样 因为知道她是个活生生的人 |
[07:07] | So what are you gonna do now?. | 那么你接下来要怎么做? |
[07:13] | I go knock on the door. | 我要去找她 |
[07:15] | – Just like that. – Just like what?. | – 就这样? – 就怎样? |
[07:19] | I just mean, what happens, you know… What happens if she… | 我的意思是 万一… 万一她… |
[07:22] | If she doesn’t wanna see me?. | 万一她不想见我? |
[07:24] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[07:28] | She didn’t give me a choice when she gave me up. | 她把我送走时 并没有给我选择的机会 |
[07:31] | Why should she get a choice now?. | 为什么我要给她选择的机会? |
[07:35] | Come on! | 拜托! |
[07:41] | What the hell is going on?. | 你们在干什么? |
[07:44] | Come again?. | 再说一次? |
[07:46] | That’s the sound of my Almond Joy not dropping. | 我要的杏仁乐没有掉出来 |
[07:49] | That’s pretty good. | 干的不错 |
[07:51] | Stop it, man! | 嗨 停下! |
[07:53] | You said you’d get money for a new machine a month ago. | 你一个月前就说要买新机器了 |
[07:56] | – These are the new machines. – What?. | – 这些已经是新的了 – 什么? |
[07:59] | These are used. They’re junk. | 这些是二手货 是一堆垃圾! |
[08:01] | Refurbished I believe is the term. And I got a deal on ’em. | 不对 应该说是翻新版的 我买的 |
[08:05] | So, instead of buying one new machine that works, | 也就是说 你宁愿买2台没用的垃圾 |
[08:08] | you buy two crappy machines that don’t. | 也不买一台可用的新机器 |
[08:11] | – It felt good at the time. – You are so unfit to be an RA. | – 它当时很好用的 – 你真不适合做宿舍辅导员 |
[08:15] | I can’t wait for evaluations. | 我真等不及给你做评估了 |
[08:19] | – I can do it. – What?. | – 我能办到 – 什么? |
[08:21] | Get a new machine. My cousin Yuri can get anything. | 弄台新机器 我堂兄Yuri能弄到任何东西 |
[08:24] | We tried that once. | 是的 我们试过一次 |
[08:26] | A kid almost died of Estonian chocolate poisoning. | 一个小孩差点死于 爱沙尼亚巧克力中毒 |
[08:28] | You need machines, Yuri can help. He likes you. | 你需要新机器 Yuri能帮忙 他喜欢你 |
[08:32] | I’m flattered, but I can do this on my own. | 我很感激 但是我自己能解决 |
[08:34] | You get a cut of the profits with Yuri’s machine. | 你可以用销售利润付钱给Yuri 作为机器的购买费用 |
[08:37] | I can’t… Is that legal?. | 我不能… 这个合法吗? |
[08:40] | Come to my family’s warehouse. Meet Yuri. He’ll hook you up. | 来我家的仓库见Yuri 他会让你尝到甜头的 |
[08:44] | Your family’s warehouse. Why can’t he come here?. | 你家的仓库 为什么他不能来这里? |
[08:47] | It’s business. We do business a certain way. | 这是谈生意 我们有特定的方式 |
[08:49] | – And what way is that?. – The family way. | – 什么方式? – 家族方式 |
[09:07] | – Thanks. – Yeah. | – 谢谢 – 不客气 |
[09:13] | – What’s up?. – What do you mean?. | – 怎么了? – 你指什么? |
[09:15] | – I mean, are we cool?. – I just have a class. | – 我是指 我们还好吧? – 我正要去上课 |
[09:21] | So we are cool?. | 也就是说我们还好? |
[09:25] | Blair, I saw you. | Blair 我看见你了 |
[09:27] | Saw me what?. | 看见我什么? |
[09:30] | Kissing Tara in the stacks yesterday. | 昨天在图书馆跟Tara接吻 |
[09:32] | Maybe you saw me, too, which is why you keep asking if we’re cool. | 也许你也看见我了 所以才会问我这个问题 |
[09:38] | Is this why you’re trippin’?. | 你刚才就因为这个发楞? |
[09:39] | I wasn’t even in the library yesterday. | 我昨天根本不在图书馆 |
[09:43] | Blair, I saw you. | Blair 我看见你了 |
[09:47] | You’re really serious. Felicity, for real. I wasn’t there. | 你是认真的? Felicity 但我昨天真的不在那里 |
[09:53] | OK. If you supposedly saw me, how come I didn’t see you?. | 好吧 就算你看到我在那里 那我怎么会没有看到你? |
[09:56] | Because you were turned around. | 因为你背对着我 |
[09:58] | You see the back of a brother’s head and it has to be me. | 你看到一个光头的男生背面 然后就认定那个人是我? |
[10:05] | Whatever. | 随便你吧 |
[10:17] | I’m glad you didn’t say anything, | 很高兴你什么都没说 |
[10:19] | cos I’m seeing ugly things happening now. | 因为我看到很丑恶的事情发生 |
[10:21] | – I know. – Like scratching and hair pulling. | – 我知道 – 就像用指甲抓对方 拉头发… |
[10:23] | The craziest thing is that, if I had never seen Blair kiss Tara, | 最疯狂的事情是 如果我没有看见Blair亲Tara |
[10:28] | I would have met her and we’d have become friends. | 那么我跟她就会成为朋友 |
[10:31] | And she’d be kissing me now. Alright. Really bad joke. | 那么她就在亲我了 好吧 这是个很冷的笑话 |
[10:37] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[10:39] | You could make money selling your hair. I know some people. | 你的头发能卖钱的 我认识一些人 |
[10:44] | – I’ll keep that in mind. – So, where are we headed?. | – 我会记住这个的 – 我们现在去哪里? |
[10:48] | – Brighton Beach. – OK. How many trains is that?. | – 布赖顿海滩 – 好吧 要转几趟地铁? |
[10:51] | No trains. My cousin has a gypsy cab. | 不用搭地铁 我堂兄有辆吉普赛出租车 |
[10:54] | Course he does. | 当然 |
[11:01] | OK. So I’m gonna take the six train up to 77th Street. | 我要坐6号地铁到77号大街 |
[11:05] | Or I can take the express up to 86th Street, but then I’ll have to walk. | 或者可以搭快客到86号大街 但之后我必须步行过去 |
[11:09] | – Why don’t you take a cab?. – Cos I’ve got to eat this week. | – 为什么不直接打的过去? – 这星期还要过活的呀 |
[11:12] | No, I’m serious. Here. It’s just a lot easier. | 不 我是认真的 拿着这个 这能更方便些 |
[11:15] | Ben, I’m not gonna take your money. | Ben 我不会拿你的钱 |
[11:21] | There. You just paid me back. | 你刚刚还给我了 |
[11:25] | I wanna say good luck, but I don’t even know if that’s right. | 我想祝你好运 但我不知道你这样做对不对 |
[11:28] | It’s gonna be like meeting an aunt that I’ve never met, or a cousin. | 这会跟一个素未谋面的 阿姨或者表兄见面一样 |
[11:33] | Oh, my God. Look at my hair. It looks like crap. | 噢 天哪! 看看我的头发 真是一团糟 |
[11:36] | Look at this. I look like I’m 1 2 years old. | 看看这个 像个12岁的小孩 |
[11:38] | Look, you look great. | 听着 你看上去好极了 |
[11:42] | – Really?. – Yes. | – 真的? – 真的 |
[11:45] | But I’d put the little thingies back. | 但把那些小夹子夹回去 |
[11:49] | I want you to come with me. | 我想你跟我一起去 |
[11:52] | – Will you?. – Yeah. | – 可以吗? – 好的 |
[11:55] | OK. | 很好 |
[11:58] | – Hold this. – Of course. | – 拿着这个 – 好的 |
[12:01] | – For a few seconds. – Alright. | – 一会就好 – 好吧 |
[12:03] | This is how Sean gets ready every morning. | Sean每天都是这样来打扮的 |
[12:06] | – You’re kidding?. – Yes, I’m kidding. | – 你在开玩笑吧? – 是的 我在开玩笑 |
[12:44] | This is your family’s warehouse?. | 这就是你家的仓库? |
[12:46] | Before we go in, I should tell you something. | 进去之前 我想告诉你点事 |
[12:49] | My family, they worry about me being alone in school. | 我的家人 他们担心我一个人在学校会太孤单 |
[12:52] | – Really?. – Yeah, I’m the only girl. | – 真的? – 是的 我是唯一的女孩 |
[12:54] | So I figure they see you, they won’t worry so much. | 所以我想他们见到你以后 就不会再担心了 |
[12:58] | Yeah. Thank you. I like to think I’m a damn good RA. | 真的? 谢谢 我向来认为自己是个很好的宿舍辅导 |
[13:01] | I told them you were my boyfriend. | 我告诉他们你是我的男朋友 |
[13:04] | Because why?. | 为什么? |
[13:06] | – Because you’re a nice guy. – Who has a girlfriend. | – 因为你是个不错的家伙 – 但我已经有女朋友 |
[13:09] | – I know. – So tell me that you’re joking. | – 我知道 – 告诉我你是在开玩笑 |
[13:12] | All those pages I get are them checking on me. | 我收到的所有信息 都是他们在询问我的状况 |
[13:15] | This gets them off my back and you a great deal on vending machines. | 这样一来可以让他们放开我 而且你还可以买到自动售货机 |
[13:19] | – It’s a win-win. – What about my self-respect?. | – 是个双赢的局面 – 那我的自尊怎么办? |
[13:23] | You get it back in an hour. | 你一个小时后就能找回你的自尊 |
[13:37] | Papa! | 爸爸! |
[13:42] | Papa, this is Noel. | 爸爸 这是Noel |
[13:44] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[13:46] | Noel! | |
[13:50] | Sensa told us so much about you. | Sensa告诉我很多关于你的事 |
[13:52] | It’s Noel, actually, and it’s all true, I’m sure. | 这该读成Noel 而且我相信她告诉你的都是真的 |
[13:58] | Yes. The fire. | 是的 那场火灾 |
[14:00] | – Fire?. – In the dormitory. | – 火灾? – 发生在宿舍的 |
[14:01] | You took our Sensa, put her on your back and got to safety. | 你找到我们的Sensa 并把她背到了安全的地方 |
[14:06] | She told you. That’s great. | 她告诉你了 很好 |
[14:09] | Sensa, you told him. | Sensa 你告诉他了? |
[14:12] | Excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
[14:14] | – You’re a hero. – I’m not. | – 你是个英雄! – 我不是 |
[14:16] | – You are. – OK! | – 你是 – 好吧! |
[14:20] | Right. Thanks. I’m just gonna go… Sensa?. | 好的 谢谢 我要去找…Sensa? |
[14:24] | Noel?. | |
[14:27] | – Noel. – Noel | – Noel. |
[14:29] | It’s Noel. Hi. I’m… | 是Noel 嗨 我… |
[14:32] | Sit! | 坐下! |
[14:33] | OK. Hi. | 好吧 嗨 |
[14:37] | – I win. – That was fun. Thanks. | – 我赢了 – 很好玩 谢谢 |
[14:40] | Leonid, give him a chance. | Leonid 给他次机会 |
[14:42] | Best nine of ten. | 10局9胜 |
[14:45] | That doesn’t make sense. | 这讲不通… |
[14:47] | How do you lift Sensa with that arm?. | 这么点力气 你怎么能举起Sensa的? |
[14:51] | One more time. OK. One, two, three. | 再来一次 再来一次… |
[14:57] | Sensa! | |
[15:03] | – That’s a nice brownstone. – Yeah. | – 很高级的大理石 – 是的 |
[15:08] | I bet she has a maid or something that’ll answer the door. | 我猜开门的肯定是她的女仆之类的 |
[15:11] | – Maybe. Yeah. – I don’t know what we’re doing. | – 嗯 有可能 – 我不知道我们在做什么 |
[15:15] | It’s the middle of the day, she’s this architect. With a life. | 现在正是中午 她是个建筑师 肯定很繁忙 |
[15:19] | Julie, it is completely normal to be scared. | Julie 害怕是很正常的 |
[15:27] | People on Ricki Lake when they first meet, they bawl, | 在Ricki Lake 人们第一次见面 会大声寒暄 |
[15:30] | and I don’t wanna do that when I see her. | 但我不想见到她时这么做 |
[15:32] | I know. | 我了解 |
[15:37] | Maybe she’ll just slam the door in my face. | 也许我会吃个闭门羹 |
[15:41] | You know what?. I saw a payphone on the corner. | 知道吗? 我在街角看到一个公用电话 |
[15:43] | If you want, you can call her first. Or I can do it, or whatever you need. | 如果你想 可以先打个电话 或者我来打 无论什么我都愿意做 |
[15:47] | She’s not even looking for me. | 我该说些什么? 她根本没在找我 |
[15:49] | You don’t know that though. | 但你并不知道 |
[15:51] | Yes, I do. The adoption agency told me | 是的 我知道 收养机构告诉我 |
[15:54] | the only way I can look at my records is if she was looking for me. | 只有在她找我的情况下 我才能看自己的档案 |
[16:00] | Alright, I don’t wanna do this. I don’t. Let’s go. | 好吧 我不想这么做 我没法 我们回去吧 |
[16:04] | – I thought you really… – I don’t. | – 我以为你很想… – 我不想 |
[16:06] | – I thought you wanted to. – Let’s just go. | – 我以为你想去 – 我们走吧 |
[16:10] | Fire is everywhere. Smoke is… It’s everywhere also. | 到处都是大火 浓烟滚滚 |
[16:14] | And we’re on the seventh floor and we’re trapped. | 我们被困在了7楼 |
[16:18] | Then I remember that the dumpsters haven’t been emptied yet. | 然后我意识到垃圾箱还没清空 |
[16:21] | They get emptied tomorrow and they’re below my window. | 垃圾一般是第2天才清空的 而且它刚好在我的窗户下面 |
[16:24] | So, I grab Sensa. | 于是 我抱起Sensa |
[16:27] | – How?. | – How?. I’ll show you. – 怎么抱? – 我示范给你看 |
[16:33] | What?. No! | 干嘛? 不! 噢 |
[16:36] | Like this. | 像这样 |
[16:39] | And we leap to safety. | 然后我们跳到了安全的地方 |
[16:42] | Our hero! | 敬我们的英雄! |
[16:49] | Now… | 吃这个.. |
[16:52] | Please. No more. I can’t. | 我不能再吃了 |
[16:53] | You must eat. Eat. | 你必须吃 多吃! |
[16:55] | OK. | 好吧 |
[16:58] | Can you excuse us?. | 失陪一下 |
[17:05] | My family, they love you. | 我的家人 他们喜欢你 |
[17:11] | – Where’s Yuri?. – In Jersey. We can meet tomorrow. | – Yuri在哪里? – 在泽西 明天可以见我们 |
[17:13] | What?. | 什么?! |
[17:15] | That was his page when we walked in. | 我刚刚才收到他的信息 |
[17:18] | That was two hours ago. It was seven sausages ago. | 已经过了2个小时了! 第7根香肠了! |
[17:23] | I thought you were having fun. | 我以为你玩得很开心 |
[17:31] | They’re talking about adding it to the reagent. | 他们说要加些过氧化氢酶到试剂里 |
[17:34] | They’re not talking about… | 他们没有说要加… |
[17:36] | Turn on Hot 97! | 调到热力97频道! |
[17:38] | – Tara, we’re trying to study. – It’s our jam! | – Tara 我们正在学习 – 那是我们的舞曲! |
[17:43] | I thought you’d remember! | 我想你肯定记得! |
[17:46] | OK. Ready?. | 好的 准备好了嘛? |
[17:49] | Five, six, seven, eight,,, | |
[17:53] | You should turn! | – 你该转身过来! – 我忘了 再来! |
[17:56] | Five, six, seven, eight,,, | |
[17:58] | And turn. | 转过来 |
[18:05] | And freestyle! | 接下来自由发挥! |
[18:06] | Freestyle! | 自由发挥! |
[18:09] | – Come on! | – Come on! |
[18:10] | I read somewhere | 我曾看到过 |
[18:12] | that eyewitness testimony is the most unreliable | 说是目击证人的证词最不可靠 |
[18:15] | because of the human factor. | 因为会有个人情绪在里面 |
[18:17] | I mean, would I bet my life that it was Blair in the stacks?. | 我想说的是 我敢用命来打赌那人就是Blair吗? |
[18:21] | No. And Elena seems really happy. | 我想我不敢 而且Elena看上去真的很开心 |
[18:26] | So what I’m thinking is, with things like this, | 所以我在想 这类事情 |
[18:29] | the truth usually comes out on its own whatever it is. | 到时候事实总会明了的 |
[18:32] | So I’m just gonna stay out of it. | 所以我决定不加干涉 (Noel 回来打电话我) |
[18:38] | – You’re back. – I’m back! | – 噢 你回来了! – 我回来了! |
[18:43] | – Are you drunk?. – No. | – 你喝醉了? – 没有 |
[18:47] | Yes, but it’s not my fault. They wanted me to feel like family, | 哦 是的 但这并不是我的错 他们想让我有家的感觉 |
[18:51] | which is with vodka and lots of sausage. | 其实就是伏特加酒和大量的香肠 |
[18:53] | Sensa’s never brought a boyfriend round. | 因为Sensa从来没带男朋友回去过 |
[18:55] | Great. What?. | 很好 什么? |
[18:57] | Yeah, I had to pretend to be her boyfriend | 是的 我必须假装是她的男朋友 |
[18:59] | so I could get a vending machine. | 然后才能得到一台自动售货机 |
[19:01] | And Yuri never showed up, | 但是Yuri没有出现 |
[19:02] | so I have to go back and do it all again tomorrow. | 所以我明天还要再去 |
[19:05] | But don’t be jealous. | 千万不要嫉妒 |
[19:07] | I’m sure I’m supposed to be, but it’s just too sad. | 我想我应该嫉妒的 但这听起来很糟糕 |
[19:10] | – Not even a little?. – Sorry. | – 一点都不嫉妒? – 抱歉.. |
[19:13] | Felicity?. | |
[19:16] | Can I talk to you?. | 能跟你谈一下吗? |
[19:18] | Sure. | 当然 |
[19:29] | The only time I’ve been sent to the principal was in the fourth grade, | 我唯一一次被叫到校长室 是在我四年级的时候 |
[19:33] | This boy kept calling me Fellatio Porter, | 有个男生不停地 叫我Fellatio Porter |
[19:36] | And even though I didn’t know what that meant, | 我甚至不知道那是什么意思 |
[19:38] | I put 27 packets of salt into his orange juice cup, | 我在他的果汁里放了27包盐 |
[19:43] | I remember that feeling of walking into the unknown, | 我记得这种走向未知的感受 |
[19:47] | I think the anticipation was almost scarier than anything else, | 比起别的事情 我想提心吊胆是最可怕的 |
[19:54] | Almost, | 最可怕的 |
[20:08] | You saw Blair and Tara kiss in the stacks. | 你看见Blair和Tara在图书馆接吻了? |
[20:11] | Is that a question or a statement?. | 这是个问题还是个指控? |
[20:14] | Blair says you saw them. | Blair说你看见他们了 |
[20:16] | I said she saw a mistake. | 我说她看错了 |
[20:18] | I already heard from you. | 你的版本我已经听过了 |
[20:19] | But you’re not hearing me. | 但你没有在听我说 |
[20:22] | Tara was upset about her break-up. I was making her feel better. | Tara因为分手很不开心 我只是在开导她 |
[20:25] | She went to kiss me on the cheek and it ended up on the lips. | 她只来想亲下我的脸 但是却不小心碰在了嘴唇上 |
[20:29] | And it took us a second to pull away, but we did. | 我们确实愣了几秒 但我们马上分开了 |
[20:34] | Show me. | 示范给我看 |
[20:37] | What?. | 什么? |
[20:39] | Show me how a mistake like that happens. | 示范下那样的错误是怎么发生的 |
[20:41] | – Elena, you’re trippin’. – Prove it. | – Elena 别犯傻了 – 证明给我看! |
[20:51] | This is stupid. | 这太愚蠢了! |
[20:54] | Fine. We’re talking. | 好吧 我们在聊天 |
[20:57] | – I turn my head. – I lean in like this. | – 我转过头去了 – 我像这样探过去 |
[21:00] | I turn back. | 我又转回来 |
[21:05] | – That’s it. – Is that what you saw?. | – 就这样 – 这就是你看到的? |
[21:11] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[21:14] | You don’t know?. | 你不知道? |
[21:15] | I mean, I’m trying to remember. | 我是说 我在回忆当时的情景 |
[21:19] | I’m sorry I lied about being there, but I panicked. | 很抱歉我撒谎说我不在那里 我只是不知所措了 |
[21:27] | Felicity. | |
[21:31] | Maybe. I mean, it could have been. | 也许吧 可能就是这样的 |
[21:37] | It happened with Noel and his mom once. | Noel和他妈妈也发生过这样的事情 |
[21:45] | – Wait. – What?. | – 等等 – 干什么? |
[21:49] | Of course. | 当然 |
[21:52] | I never pictured you as the Payday kinda guy. | 从没想过你是个 喜欢吃Payday的人 |
[21:54] | You picture me?. | 你想象过我? |
[21:56] | What?. No. I just needed something to say | 什么? 噢 不 我只是想说点什么 |
[21:59] | and that’s unfortunately what came out. | 很不幸脱口而出的是这句话 |
[22:02] | Right. They’re for Julie. She loves them. | 这个是给Julie的 她喜欢这些 |
[22:05] | – Alright. I’ll see you later. | – Alright. – 待会见 – 好的 |
[22:33] | – What?. – It’s Payday. | – 什么事? – 嗨 Payday |
[22:42] | There. | 给你 |
[22:43] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[22:45] | So you didn’t come by last night?. | 昨天怎么没过来? |
[22:49] | Yeah. I felt like just hanging around the dorm. | 嗯 我只是想呆在寝室里 |
[22:52] | Right. | 好吧 |
[22:55] | I’ve been thinking a lot about yesterday. | 关于昨天的事 我想了很多 |
[22:57] | Yeah, I freaked out a little bit. That’s all. | 是的 我临阵退缩了 就这样 |
[23:00] | Yeah, I know. I know how hard it must be to know where she lives. | 嗯 我知道 我相信 知道她住在哪里对你来说这一定很难 |
[23:04] | I know that. | 我了解 |
[23:06] | You’ve gotta take some time off from this. | 我觉得你必须给自己喘口气 |
[23:08] | – Some time off?. – Yeah. | – 喘口气? – 是的 |
[23:10] | You should write her a letter instead of showing up at her door. | 我可以给她写封信 而不必亲自面对她 |
[23:14] | You know what?. I’m doing that. I’ve been sitting here for an hour | 告诉你吧 我正想这么做 我坐在这里1个小时了 |
[23:18] | and all I can come up with is, “Dear Carole, I..”‘ | 但我只写了”亲爱的Carole 我…” |
[23:21] | Right. I think it’s good you’re trying to make some connection. | 好的 你能试着跟她建立联系很好 |
[23:25] | Look. I have thought about this. A lot. Definitely more than you. | 听着 关于这个我想了很多 肯定比你想的更多 |
[23:29] | So thank you for your insight, but this is not your problem. | 谢谢你的洞察力 但这并不是你的问题 |
[23:33] | Not my problem?. | 不是我的问题? |
[23:34] | All I keep hearing you say is “wait” and “what if”‘ and “are you sure?. “ | 我能听到的就是你在说 “等等” “万一…” “你确定?” |
[23:38] | That’s because I’m worried about you. | 那是因为我为你担心 |
[23:40] | I care about what happens to you. All the stuff that’s happened. | 我关心你要面对的事情 所有发生在你身上的事情 |
[23:44] | What if you show up at her door and she rejects you?. | 万一你出现在她面前 而她却拒绝了你 该怎么办? |
[23:49] | How are you gonna be able to handle that?. | 你要怎么处理这种情况? |
[23:59] | Ben… | |
[24:02] | I don’t know how I would have got through the stuff with Zack. | 我不知道我是怎么 从Zack事件中恢复回来的 |
[24:06] | You have been incredible. | 你真的帮了我很多 |
[24:09] | But this is different, OK?. | 但这事很不一样 明白吗? |
[24:21] | OK. | 好吧 |
[24:43] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[24:45] | So check this. | 看看这个 |
[24:48] | Joshua Redman’s playing at Station 4 tomorrow night. I got tickets. | 乔舒・瑞德曼明晚在4号剧场演出 我拿到了2张票 |
[24:52] | I figured, at a jazz club, you won’t even have to talk to me. | 我想 在爵士俱乐部里 你根本不需要跟我说话 |
[24:55] | Since you’re obviously still heated, we’ll just bob our heads. | 既然你还在讨厌我 我们到时只需要听听音乐就好了 |
[25:01] | Elena?. | |
[25:03] | How long are you gonna keep kicking me?. | 你打算多久不搭理我? |
[25:11] | Until I can get the picture of you and Tara | 直到你和Tara嘴对嘴的画面 |
[25:13] | taking a second to pull away out of my head. | 从我脑海里消失 |
[25:29] | I feel like I haven’t seen you in forever. | 我感觉我似乎永远都见不到你 |
[25:31] | I know. | 我知道 |
[25:33] | And now I’m off to a study session with Elena. | 而现在我又要和Elena 一起去参加研讨会 |
[25:36] | Can you tell me why you make tapes to Sally instead of writing?. | 能告诉我为什么你不写信 而是寄录音带给Sally吗? |
[25:42] | I guess because | 噢 我想是因为… |
[25:43] | it’s just easier for me to express what I’m really feeling | 当我说话的时候 |
[25:48] | when I just talk, you know?. | 我能更容易表达自己的感受 |
[25:50] | I don’t censor myself like I do when I write. | 当我写信的时候 我并不能很好的审视自己 |
[25:55] | Can I borrow your tape recorder?. | 我能借下你的录音机吗? |
[25:57] | Sure. What’s going on?. | 当然 发生了什么事? |
[25:59] | It’s a long story, but I’ll tell you over breakfast tomorrow. | 说来话长 但明天早餐的时候我会说给你听 |
[26:02] | OK. | 好吧 |
[26:07] | Sally, I’m gonna have to run this one early. | Sally 我将提前结束这次的录音 |
[26:10] | I’m lending my tape recorder to Julie. | 我要把录音机借给Julie |
[26:13] | – Say hi to Sally. – Hi, Sally. | – 跟Sally打个招呼 – 嗨 Sally |
[26:16] | OK. I miss you. Talk back soon. Love, Felicity. | 好吧 我会想你的 回头继续聊 爱你的 Felicity |
[26:24] | – Thank you. – You’re welcome. Bye. | – 谢谢 – 不客气 再见 |
[26:32] | Sensa likes you. I like you. | Sensa喜欢你 我也喜欢你 |
[26:36] | I give you the 4000. | – 我给你4000型 – 哇哦… |
[26:42] | It’s like a fine woman, yes?. You give her money, you pull her knobs… | 这就像个女人 对吧? 你给她钱 然后就可以捏她的咪咪.. |
[26:46] | – Yuri! – What?. | – 什么? |
[26:48] | I’m joking. He knows I’m joking. | 我在开玩笑 他知道我在开玩笑 |
[26:50] | No. | 不 |
[26:52] | You pay for machine with cut of your profits. | 你用利润来抵这台机器的费用 |
[26:55] | We’ll… | 那么… |
[26:57] | It may take you about a year. | 你大概要花一年的时间 |
[27:00] | Great. So, that’s it. | 很好 那么 就成交了? |
[27:03] | Now we drink. | 现在我们干杯 |
[27:05] | Oh, God. | 噢 天哪 嗯… |
[27:13] | OK. | 好吧 |
[27:24] | Microwave. | |
[27:31] | Noel?. | |
[27:37] | Noel. | |
[27:41] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[27:43] | I think Yuri’s right. You’re a good man. | 我想Yuri是对的 你是个好人 |
[27:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[27:48] | – Even if you’re not her boyfriend. – Course I am. | – 即使你不是她的男朋友 – 我当然是 |
[27:52] | What?. You don’t think I know my little sister?. | 怎么? 你以为我不了解我的妹妹? |
[27:54] | – Right. Does anybody else know?. – No. | – 好吧 其他人知道吗? – 不 |
[27:57] | They worry about her at college. | 他们担心她一个人在大学里 |
[28:00] | They want to know that she’s happy, that she has a friend. | 他们希望她开心 希望她有个男朋友 |
[28:03] | Anyone who’d go through this, I know she has one good friend. | 无论找谁来假扮 我知道她有个好朋友 |
[28:07] | She does. | 当然 |
[28:08] | Now we wrestle. | 现在我们扳手腕 |
[28:11] | – But I thought… – I’ll let you win. It looks good. | – 但我以为… – 我会让你赢的 那样会很有面子 |
[28:16] | Right. | 好吧 |
[28:22] | You alright?. You wanna go again?. | 你还好吧? 要不要再来一次? |
[28:25] | – Come on. Nine out of ten. – No. That’s good. | – 来吧 10局9胜 – 不了 |
[28:40] | My God… | 噢 天哪… |
[28:45] | OK. | 好吧 |
[28:51] | Dear Carole. | 亲爱的Carole |
[28:54] | My name is Julie Emrick. | 我叫Julie Emrick |
[28:55] | I was born March 1 0th, 1 980, in New York | 我生于1980年3月10日 |
[28:58] | at the Columbia Presbyterian Hospital. | 出生在纽约的哥伦比亚教会医院 |
[29:03] | I believe I’m your daughter. | 我相信我是你的女儿 |
[29:06] | OK. | 好吧 |
[29:08] | Hopefully you’re still listening. | 希望你仍旧在听 |
[29:15] | I guess I’ve been searching for you for a long time. | 我找你找了好长一段时间 |
[29:24] | I don’t know. It’s just something I need to do. | 我也不知道为什么 只是我想弄明白 |
[29:31] | I’ve had a pretty good life so far. | 至今为止 我的生活过的还不错 |
[29:35] | I love my parents. They’re great. | 我爱我的父母 他们都很棒 |
[29:38] | I’m a freshman in college. I’m gonna major in music. | 我现在是大一新生 主修音乐 |
[29:44] | I’ve got real good friends. | 我还有一群好朋友 |
[29:46] | But there’s just… There’s always been something missing. | 但总是…总是觉得少了些什么 |
[29:52] | And I say that it’s a hole when people ask | 当别人问起时 我无法回答 |
[29:56] | but it’s more like this question | 应该说更像是个疑团 |
[30:03] | that just never goes away. | 总是挥之不去 |
[30:07] | I… | 我… |
[30:09] | I look in the mirror and I wonder where my brown eyes come from | 当我照着镜子时 总在想我的棕色眼睛遗传自谁 |
[30:14] | or why my nose turns up a little at the end. | 或者我的鼻尖有点翘 |
[30:19] | Or why I love to play guitar. | 或者为什么我喜欢弹吉他 |
[30:24] | Or the fact that I can eat three candy bars in one day | 或者我一天能吃3条奶糖 |
[30:27] | and not get fat. | 却不会变胖 |
[30:31] | Thank you for that. | 这个该谢谢你 |
[30:37] | I don’t want anything from you. | 我并不想要你任何东西 |
[30:41] | Money or anything. | 钱或别的… |
[30:42] | I just… | 我只是… |
[30:45] | I would just like to meet you, even if it’s just once. | 我只是想见见你 哪怕只有一次 |
[30:51] | I can just finally see myself reflected in someone else. | 可以在别人身上看到自己的特征 |
[30:59] | Because I think that I need that. | 我想我需要这种感受 |
[31:04] | And, just, that maybe… | 只是 也许… |
[31:10] | That… | 也许… |
[31:12] | That you think about me, too, sometimes. | 你有时也会想起我 |
[31:20] | And… | 还有… |
[31:24] | Thank you for my life. | 谢谢你给了我生命 |
[31:39] | You know, I never thanked you for being there for me. | 我从来没有谢过你 站在我这一边 |
[31:47] | I know it was hard not saying anything | 什么都不说 肯定让你很煎熬 |
[31:49] | but I’m glad you stayed out of it. | 但很高兴你没有掺和进来 |
[31:51] | I don’t know if I would have believed him if he didn’t come to me first. | 因为如果他不先坦白 我不知道我会不会相信他 |
[31:55] | So you’ve forgiven him?. | 那么你原谅他了? |
[31:57] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[31:58] | I’m gonna milk it for a few more days. | 我大概会再给他几天的教训 |
[32:02] | And what about Tara?. | 那Tara呢? |
[32:04] | That’s my girl, you know. She made a mistake. | 她是我的人 她犯了个错误 |
[32:08] | She apologised. Move on. | 她也道歉了 那就没事了 |
[32:11] | That’s big of you. | 你很大度 |
[32:13] | If you can’t trust your friends, who can you trust?. | 如果连自己的朋友都不相信 还能相信谁呢? |
[32:17] | Anyway, thanks. | 总之 谢谢你 |
[32:21] | Sure. | 不客气 |
[32:31] | – Where are you going?. – Bathroom. | – 你要去哪里? – 洗手间 |
[32:33] | Use a towel to open the door when you leave. | 离开是记得用毛巾拉门把 |
[32:36] | What?. | 什么? |
[32:37] | On Oprah, they did this ultraviolet-photography thing | 欧普拉里 他们做了个紫外线摄像 |
[32:40] | where they found traces of semen on seven out of ten door handles. | 结果他们发现 10个门把中有7个上面有精子的痕迹 |
[32:44] | Did you just say traces of semen?. | 你刚才说有精子痕迹? |
[32:47] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[33:24] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[33:29] | I’m working, Miss Cream Cable Knit Sweater, V-neck, black… | 我在学习! 奶色图案 V领 黑色 毛衣小姐 |
[33:32] | I know, yeah. This is your space. I know that. | 嗯 我知道 这个是你的私人空间 |
[33:36] | You know the two people who took your space after me?. | 你知道在我之后 抢走你地盘的那2个人吗? |
[33:40] | – Jeans, Timberlands, bald head?. – Yes. | – 牛仔裤 天木蓝牌 光头? – 是的 |
[33:43] | Black pants. Fuchsia. Shirt, braids. | 黑色裤子 紫红色上衣 细麻花辫 |
[33:46] | Right, right. OK. | 是的 是的 |
[33:48] | Did they ever make out in your space before that?. | 在那之前他们有亲热过吗? |
[33:53] | Three times they made out in my space. | 他们在我的地盘亲热了3次 |
[33:56] | First time, blue jeans, sweatshirt, Jordans. | 第1次: 蓝色牛仔裤 毛衣 乔丹鞋 |
[33:59] | Second time, cowboy shirt, rolled up at sleeves. | 第2次: 牛仔上衣 袖子卷起 |
[34:02] | Black jeans, Jordans. | 黑色牛仔裤 乔丹鞋 |
[34:03] | No socks. Cold day, no socks. Strange. | 没穿袜子 大冷天的 没穿袜子 真奇怪 |
[34:14] | Can’t look at a door handle the same, can you?. | 是不是不敢再看门把了? |
[34:20] | What?. | 干嘛? |
[34:23] | Look, maybe there’s still a reason or some explanation for it, | 听着 可能有另外的原因或解释 |
[34:29] | but I’m pretty sure | 但我确信 我那天看到的 |
[34:32] | the kiss I saw between Blair and Tara wasn’t a mistake. | Blair和Tara之间的接吻不是意外 |
[34:36] | What?. | 什么? |
[34:38] | I’m sorry. I… | 我很抱歉 我… |
[34:40] | You believed me before, but I wasn’t really telling the truth. | 你之前相信过我 但我并没有说出实情 |
[34:45] | They said it was a mistake. It’s a mistake. | 他们说是意外 就是意外 |
[34:48] | Elena, there’s some guy in the stacks | Elena 里面有个家伙 |
[34:51] | who says they’ve been up there three times. | 说他们去过那里3次 |
[34:53] | What guy?. | 哪个家伙? |
[34:55] | – I don’t know. Some weird guy. – Some weird guy?. | – 我不认识 一个奇怪的家伙 – 一个奇怪的家伙? |
[34:58] | It’s not just some weird guy. I mean, that’s what I believe, too. | 并不仅仅是这个奇怪的家伙 我也相信那是真的 |
[35:02] | Remember what you said about trusting your friends?. | 记得你刚才说的”相信你的朋友”? |
[35:05] | You’re saying that because we’re friends?. | 你告诉我这些就 因为我们是朋友? |
[35:07] | – Yes. – How good friends are we?. | – 是的 – 那我们是多好的朋友? |
[35:11] | – Have you ever been to my house?. – No. | – 你有去过我家吗? – 没有 |
[35:15] | Have we ever laughed so hard till we rolled on the floor?. | 我有向你哭诉过吗? 或者 我们有一起笑到在地板上打滚吗? |
[35:19] | Well, no, but… | 没有 但是… |
[35:20] | Were you in the hospital with me when my mom died?. Tara was. | 当我母亲死的时候 你有在医院陪我么? 但是Tara在! |
[35:25] | You asked me what I saw, | 你问我看到了什么 |
[35:27] | and I’m just trying to be honest with you. | 我只是想告诉你实话 |
[35:29] | Believing you means she’s lying, and I can’t do that. | 相信你就意味着她在骗我 我无法相信! |
[35:55] | Elena, doesn’t this look like your last boyfriend, | Elena 这个是不是 看起来像你的前任男友 |
[35:58] | except white with more hair?. | 除了他有头发的白人? |
[36:03] | For the record, I am bald by choice. | 事实上 光头是我自己选的 |
[36:05] | Yeah. You choose to keep telling yourself that. | 好吧 你就继续欺骗你自己吧 |
[36:26] | What’s going on?. | 怎么了? |
[36:28] | I forgot. I have a meeting with my chem TA. | 我忘了 我跟助教还有个会议 |
[36:31] | So what time do you want me to come get you?. | 那我几点去接你? |
[36:34] | – Mr Redman goes on at ten. – Whenever. Nine. | – 演出10点开始 – 9点吧 |
[36:40] | I’ll see you. | 待会见 |
[36:43] | Bye. | 再见 |
[36:46] | What are you doing?. Knock it off! | 你在干什么? 别闹了 |
[36:52] | I’m reading here. | 我在看呢 |
[36:54] | I’m still reading. | 我还在看 |
[36:56] | I could program the machine to give you a two-for-one. | 其实我可以把机器设置下 两个人都能用 |
[36:59] | Really?. | 真的? |
[37:00] | Yeah, but since you charged me for coffee, uh-uh. | 是的 但咖啡你还要付费… |
[37:05] | I thought you were studying all afternoon. | 我还以为你一下午都会在学习呢 |
[37:08] | I was supposed to study with Elena but she didn’t call. | 我本要跟Elena一起学习的 但她没有打电话过来 |
[37:15] | I didn’t call her either, so… | 我也没有打给她 因此… |
[37:19] | Look. You were honest. You can’t be mad at yourself for that, OK?. | 听着 你很诚实 你不能因此而责怪自己 知道吗? |
[37:24] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[37:26] | I just… | 我只是… |
[37:27] | I thought we were better friends than that. | 我以为我们的关系更要好 |
[37:33] | I know. | 我知道 |
[37:37] | Good afternoon. Anderson-Stathis Designs. | 下午好 Anderson-Stathis设计公司 |
[37:41] | Good afternoon. Anderson-Stathis Designs. | 下午好 Anderson-Stathis设计公司 |
[37:45] | Please hold one minute. | 请稍等 |
[37:47] | Good afternoon. Anderson-Stathis Designs. | 下午好 Anderson-Stathis设计公司 |
[37:50] | Who can I connect you to?. | 您找哪位? |
[37:53] | Please hold one second. | 请稍等片刻 |
[37:54] | Excuse me. Can you tell me where Carole Anderson’s office is?. | 打扰下 请问Carole Anderson的 办公室在哪? |
[37:58] | – Upstairs. – Thanks. | – 楼上 – 谢谢 |
[38:00] | Thanks for holding. Who can I connect you to?. Great. | 谢谢您的耐心等候 您找哪位? 好的 |
[38:11] | I was just looking for you. Here are the numbers. | 我正在找你呢 这是数据 |
[38:15] | I can make that change. I’ve got it. I’ve got it on both copies. | 我能修改那个 我拿到了 2个副本我都拿到了 |
[38:19] | I’m checking it now. We’ll fax over two copies. Right. OK. | 我马上核对 我们会将2个副本都传真过去 |
[38:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[38:26] | Hi. They told me that Carole Anderson’s office… | 嗨 他们告诉我 Carole Anderson的办公室… |
[38:29] | – You’re here for the internship. – I’m sorry?. | – 你来应聘实习的? – 您说什么? |
[38:33] | The internship?. You want an application?. | 那个实习工作 你要应聘吗? |
[38:35] | I just… I wanna drop off… | 我只是… 我想把这个留下给… |
[38:37] | Ms Anderson?. Your messages. | Anderson女士? 您的讯息 |
[38:39] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[38:43] | Tina, I need you to reschedule with Patty for next Friday… | Tina 帮我调整下 下星期五跟Patty的会面… |
[38:52] | I’d like to see the sketches for the Lathan Project. | 我要看Lathan项目的草图 |
[38:59] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[39:03] | So, the application?. | 给 申请表格 |
[39:08] | Hello?. | 你好? |
[39:11] | What?. | 什么? |
[39:13] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[40:02] | I can’t go to that concert with you tonight. | 今晚不能跟你一起去音乐会了 |
[40:05] | – Why not? – I have too much studying to do. | – 为什么? – 我有很多功课要做 |
[40:08] | – You’re mad, – It’s nothing to do with that. | – 你在生气? – 不 跟那没关系 |
[40:10] | Are you still mad? | 你还在生气? |
[40:12] | It’s just I’ve got way too much work. | 我只是有太多的功课要做 |
[40:14] | Felicity and I are gonna be in the lab all night tonight. | Felicity和我会在图书馆呆一晚上 |
[40:17] | – I got the tickets, – Go anyway. | – 但我票都买了 – 你自己去啊 |
[40:20] | – Are you sure? – Yeah. | – 你确定? – 是的 |
[40:22] | Well, OK, See you tomorrow, | 那好吧 明天见 |
[40:26] | See you tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[40:45] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[40:59] | Noel?. | |
[41:02] | There’s someone at your door. | 有人敲门 |
[41:06] | OK. I’ll get it. | 好吧 我去开门 |
[41:12] | I know I don’t have the right to ask you for much right now. | 我知道我现在 没权利要求那么多 |
[41:16] | But would you mind coming out with me for a while?. | 但你能陪我出去一会吗? |
[41:22] | What’s going on?. | 怎么了? |
[41:23] | I just wouldn’t mind having your company right now. | 我只是想你陪我一会 |
[41:31] | Just | 嗯… |
[41:33] | Just give me a minute, OK?. | 给我一分钟 好吗? |
[43:04] | Dear Felicity, | 亲爱的Felicity |
[43:06] | At the risk of completely destroying your image of me, | 这可能会破坏我在你心中的形象 |
[43:10] | I cheated on John once, | 但我有一次曾对John不忠 |
[43:13] | It was six months into our relationship, | 那是我们交往后的第6个月 |
[43:15] | It was an ex-boyfriend, | 是因为我的前男友 |
[43:16] | Halfway into it, I remembered why we broke up in the first place | 陷入一半后 我才想起 我们之前为什么会分手 |
[43:20] | and why I loved John so much, | 以及我深爱John的原因 |
[43:23] | John never would have found out about it, | John可能永远也不会发现 |
[43:26] | except after three months, I couldn’t take the guilt and told him, | 但是3个月后 我因无法忍受内疚 主动告诉了他 |
[43:30] | I never believed an affair could do anything but destroy a relationship, | 我一直以为外遇除了会毁掉一段感情 不会有任何别的作用 |
[43:35] | But from then on, I never lied to him again, not even the smallest thing, | 但从那以后 我再也没有对他撒谎 哪怕是一丁点的事 |
[43:40] | Sometimes, going through hell isn’t so bad | 有时候 去趟地狱并不是那么糟糕 |
[43:43] | if you come out of it a little stronger, | 因为出来后 彼此的关系将变得更牢固 |
[43:46] | I guess the same is true about friends, | 我想朋友之间也是如此 |
[44:39] | Subtitles by I MS |