时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on “Felicity”, | |
[00:02] | – I’m leaving today. – T oday?. | – 我今天要走 – 今天? |
[00:05] | Look, whatever we are, I love what we are. | 不管现在我们什么关系 我都欣然接受 |
[00:09] | We can figure it out in January. | 等一月份 我们再说吧 |
[00:16] | – Do you still wanna share a cab?. – I’m not going back. | – 要一起打的吗? – 我不回去了 |
[00:19] | – I’ll just see you when I get back. – OK. You have fun. | – 那么… 回见 – 祝你假期愉快 |
[00:23] | – Bye, – Bye. | – 拜 – 再见 |
[00:34] | Dear Sally. For the first two weeks being back in California was great. | 亲爱的Sally 刚回加州的两个星期很愉快 |
[00:39] | I was happy to see my parents and they were happy to see me. | 见到父母我很开心 他们也是 |
[00:44] | But then it happened. | 但后来 |
[00:46] | I got this pang. | 我就开始不安了 |
[00:47] | You know, this need to get back to New York. | 我渴望回到纽约 |
[00:52] | Because that’s where my life is. | 那里才有我的生活 |
[00:54] | I needed to go home, for a couple of reasons. | 由于一些原因 我想回来 |
[00:58] | Actually, one in particular. | 事实上 原因只有一个 |
[01:02] | It’s our room and it’s not godforsaken. | 这里是我们的宿舍 不是荒凉地区 |
[01:05] | – It’s a fire hazard. – It’s brown. | – 这有火灾隐患 – 有这种可能 |
[01:07] | I keep my Christmas trees until February. It’s good luck. | 我要把圣诞树留到周二 这会给我带来好运 |
[01:11] | Not with me as your roommate. | 除非你不和我住 |
[01:13] | – He’s right. I’m tossing this tree. – Thank you. | – 他说的对 我要丢掉这棵树 – 谢谢 |
[01:16] | That puts a hex on me and my family. | 这样做会给我和我的家人带来噩运 |
[01:19] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[01:21] | No bad luck and no fire hazard. Go. Peace. Get out of here. | 这样噩运和火灾隐患都没有了 没事了 走吧 |
[01:29] | So that’s what you look like. | 是你 |
[01:39] | So… hi. | 嗨 |
[01:41] | – You have no idea how happy I am… – I think I do. | – 你不知道我有多开心… – 我知道 |
[01:47] | – You smell so good. – Maybe it’s the pine. | – 你身上的气味真好闻 – 也许是那棵松树 |
[01:50] | Let me clear this up. | 我把这些收拾下 |
[01:54] | Wow! An iMac. | 喔! 苹果电脑 |
[01:56] | – noeLcrane.com hit the big time. – With my credit card. | – noelcrane.com要大显神威了 – 用信用卡买的 |
[01:59] | But this thing is amazing. It’s so fast. | 这玩艺不错 运转地很快 |
[02:03] | There’s something I have to say. I was gonna do so on the phone but… | 我有话跟你说 本打算在电话里说的 但… |
[02:07] | – What is it?. – I did a lot of thinking. | – 什么? – 我想了很久 |
[02:13] | You don’t think we should start dating?. It’ll ruin our relationship?. | 你不想和我约会了? 我们的关系结束了? |
[02:17] | Or you like me too much and don’t want to jeopardise what we have | 还是你很喜欢我 希望保持我们之间 |
[02:21] | with physical intimacy?. | 亲昵的行为? |
[02:23] | You can say any of that stuff to me. | 说吧 |
[02:25] | I’ve been preparing for the last four weeks for a speech like that. | 我花了一个月时间 做好了思想准备你会这样说 |
[02:29] | No. I’ve decided… | 不是 我决定了… |
[02:33] | ..you and I should have sex. | …我们应该做爱 |
[03:20] | OK, I know this seems out of the blue. | 我知道这很突然 |
[03:23] | Like, all of a sudden, bam! I want to have sex. | 好像突然信口开河说 我想做爱 |
[03:26] | But really it’s something I’ve been thinking about for a long time, | 但是我真的想了很久 |
[03:32] | Ever since I got to college, I’ve just felt disconnected, | 自从我进大学 我就觉得有些脱节 |
[03:35] | Like I’m not a part of something, | 就像我不属于这其中某部分 |
[03:38] | And I’m pretty certain it’s because all people I see, | 我很清楚 是因为我看见的人 |
[03:42] | they’re doing it, | 他们都有过 |
[03:43] | I mean, they’re having sex, | 我是说 性关系 |
[03:46] | It happened a thousand times, | 很多时候 |
[03:48] | I’d look at someone and think, “That girl, she has sex”‘ | 我看着别人想 这个女孩 她发生过关系 |
[03:53] | “And so does she”‘ | 她也是 |
[03:55] | “He has sex with her”‘ | 他和她 |
[03:59] | “Those two definitely have sex, like, all the time”‘ | 这两个肯定有过 并且经常 |
[04:04] | “All of these people are having sex and I’m not”‘ | 他们都有过 我没有 |
[04:09] | Yes, I was really impressed with my parents | 我的父母真让我感动 |
[04:12] | when I told them about Zack. | 我告诉他们Zack的事时 |
[04:14] | They just… They actually got it. | 他们… 居然能理解 |
[04:18] | They didn’t make me feel guilty or anything. | 他们没让我有负罪感或是别的 |
[04:21] | And my dad even hugged me, which I could not believe. | 我爸爸甚至还抱了我 简直不敢相信 |
[04:25] | That’s so great. | 太好了 |
[04:27] | Yeah, I know. You had a good time too, right?. | 是啊 你的假期也很开心吧? |
[04:30] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[04:31] | Dad still clenches his teeth every time I talk about New York. | 每次我提起纽约 我爸爸还是坚决持反对意见 |
[04:35] | But… I was really looking forward to getting back. | 不过 我还是很期待回到这里 |
[04:39] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[04:40] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[04:43] | Hey. Welcome back. | 嗨 欢迎回来 |
[04:44] | You too. How was Palo Alto?. | 你也是 在帕洛阿尔托过得怎样? |
[04:46] | – I met your dad. – You did?. | – 我遇见你爸爸了 – 是吗? |
[04:48] | I was getting a Christmas tree. He was talking to a friend of my dad’s. | 我去取圣诞树 他在和我爸爸的一个朋友讲话 |
[04:53] | – He seemed nice. – He makes a good first impression. | – 他看上去很好 – 他给人的第一印象不错 |
[04:58] | – So, what did you end up doing?. – I went to Vermont. | – 你后来在这干了些什么呢? – 我去了佛蒙特 |
[05:02] | Sean’s buddy has a house outside of Stowe. | Sean的朋友在斯托那有幢房子 |
[05:06] | Yeah, it was pretty great. | 很不错 |
[05:08] | – How are you doing?. – Great. | – 你呢? – 很好 |
[05:10] | Good. I’ll see you guys after class. | 好吧 下课见 |
[05:16] | It’s weird coming back, isn’t it?. It’s like we never left. | 回来的感觉有些奇怪 不是吗? 仿佛我们从未离开过 |
[05:20] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[05:25] | I wanna be clear about yesterday. Did I hear you correctly?. | 我想确认下昨天说的话 我没听错吧? |
[05:28] | Yeah, you heard me. Thanks. | 没有 谢谢 |
[05:31] | So,… when were you thinking about…?. | 你什么时候有这种想法的? |
[05:40] | Actually, it would be really great | 其实 我们最好什么都不要做 |
[05:43] | before we did anything if… you got tested for HlV. | 在你做HIV检查之前 |
[05:49] | – Absolutely, yeah. – Not that I think you’re positive. | – 当然 – 我认为你不会是阳性 |
[05:53] | No. We have to be safe. | 不 安全第一 |
[05:54] | I would offer to get tested myself except that I’ve never… | 我会去主动检查的 除非我从来没有过… |
[05:58] | Say no more. | 不要说了 |
[06:00] | I don’t know if you can tell, but I’m very enthusiastic about this, so… | 不知你能否看出来 我很认真对待这件事 |
[06:05] | I’m on top of it. | 我会搞定的 |
[06:08] | Whole milk or non-fat?. | 全脂还是脱脂牛奶? |
[06:14] | – What’s this for?. – For being so cute. | – 为什么买礼物? – 因为你很可爱 |
[06:18] | Alright, spit it out. | 有话不妨直说 |
[06:20] | – What?. – Whatever you’re afraid to tell me. | – 什么? – 有什么你害怕跟我说的 |
[06:23] | I’m not afraid to tell you anything. You gonna open it or what?. | 没什么我不敢跟你说的 你不打算打开它吗? |
[06:32] | – Wow. – Do you like it?. | – 喔 – 喜欢吗? |
[06:35] | Yeah, I love it. | 喜欢 |
[06:36] | I knew it. It’s beautiful, isn’t it?. | 我就知道 很漂亮吧? |
[06:39] | Yeah, it’s so stretchy. | 对 弹力很好 |
[06:40] | The minute I saw it, I thought, “That’s so Elena”‘ | 我一看见它 就想这是为Elena量身定做的 |
[06:43] | You were right. It’s… so me. | 对 很适合我 |
[06:51] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:55] | – Can’t wait for you to wear it. – Neither can I. | – 我等不及想看你带上它 – 我也是 |
[06:58] | Well, I gotta go. I’m glad you like it. | 我要走了 很高兴你喜欢 |
[07:01] | OK. | 好的 |
[07:06] | What in the world…?. | 这到底是…? |
[07:09] | Hey! Ben! How’s it going?. | 嗨! Ben! 你好吗? |
[07:13] | It’s good. How are you?. | 好 你呢? |
[07:15] | Great. I just went to the doctor. | 很好 我刚去医生那了 |
[07:17] | Oh. Are you OK?. | 你没生病吧? |
[07:19] | Every indication says I’m fine. Thanks. | 一切显示我很健康 谢谢 |
[07:22] | – Hey! – Hi. | – 嗨! – 嗨 |
[07:23] | We’re having a party at Slater on Friday. Invite only. | 周五在Slater那有个派对 只有被邀请的人才会去 |
[07:28] | OK. Thank you very much. | 好的 非常感谢 |
[07:39] | – Who was that?. – I don’t know. Some sort of party. | – 她是谁? – 不知道 一个派对 |
[07:43] | Yesterday that would’ve really bugged me. | 在以前 这可能会让我生气 |
[07:46] | – What?. – That. | – 什么? – 象这样的事 |
[07:48] | Pretty girl invites you to a party. I would have hated you. | 美女邀你去派对 我本会嫉妒的 |
[07:51] | But now… it’s amusing. It doesn’t affect me the same way. | 但现在… 很有趣 我不再受这种事的影响了 |
[07:55] | Why?. What happened?. | 为什么? 发生了什么事? |
[07:58] | Progress. Life moving ahead. Things changing. Stuff like that. | 进步 生活要向前看 一切都在变 好比这类事 |
[08:01] | – I’ll see you. – OK. | – 再见 – 好的 |
[08:05] | So I decided if I’m going to do this, I’m going to do it right, | 如果我决定了要这样做 就会马上付诸行动 |
[08:09] | You know what? I’m not going to be embarrassed, | 你知道吗? 我没有觉得难为情 |
[08:12] | There’s no reason why I should feel embarrassed at all, | 也没必要难为情 |
[08:15] | Excuse me, where are your sex books?. | 请问 与性有关的书籍在哪里? |
[08:18] | They’re right there. | 就在那边 |
[08:28] | Is this for a class?. | 是上课需要的吗? |
[08:32] | No, I’m buying them for me. Personal edification. | 不 自己看 自己了解下 |
[08:38] | And what specifically were you looking for about sex?. | 你具体想了解性的哪一方面? |
[08:42] | Specifically?. | 具体? |
[08:45] | Having it. | 性交 |
[08:47] | Yeah, I was looking at this one, actually. | 我看见这一本 |
[08:49] | Mars And Venus In The Bedroom, | <卧室里的火男水女> |
[08:51] | Which sounded perfect but didn’t have a lot of pictures. | 名字不错 但没什么图片 |
[08:55] | And I’m a very visual person. | 我喜欢看图 |
[08:57] | I get very confused when there aren’t pictures when they explain things. | 我很奇怪为什么 解释的时候不附上图片说明 |
[09:02] | – Am I making you uncomfortable?. – You’re just talking loudly. | – 我是不是哪里说错了? – 你声音大了点 |
[09:06] | I’m sorry, I didn’t… | 对不起 我不知道… |
[09:07] | Do you know How Good It Feels? | 你知道<感觉何其美妙>吗? |
[09:11] | No. | 不知道 |
[09:14] | That’s kind of the point. | 所以 我才来书店 |
[09:15] | – It’s a book. – No, I don’t have that one. | – 是一本书的名字 – 我没听过 |
[09:18] | How about… this?. | 这本怎样? |
[09:22] | Gimme An O, | <给我一个O> |
[09:24] | Page 46 is really something. | 四十六页有你想看的 |
[09:28] | That’s all I’m going to say. | 我的建议 |
[09:40] | I’ll take it. | 我买这本 |
[09:43] | – Hey. – Hi. | – 嘿 – 嗨 |
[09:45] | – What is this?. – That?. | – 这是什么? – 这? |
[09:47] | Julie’s toothbrush. | Julie的牙刷 |
[09:49] | It breaks the no-live-in-girlfriend rule. | 这违反了不能带女友留宿的规则 |
[09:52] | Julie’s not my girlfriend. | Julie不是我女朋友 |
[09:54] | Blue toothbrush says girlfriend. | 这把蓝牙刷说她是 |
[09:56] | She’s had a rough time. I’m helping her out. | 她不大好过 我在帮她 |
[09:59] | OK, I understand. She’s like a real estate investment. | 了解 她就好比房地产投资 |
[10:03] | What?. | 什么? |
[10:05] | You know when you buy an inexpensive piece of land?. | 如果购买一块廉价土地 |
[10:08] | You know you’ll build on it when the value goes up. | 先等它升值 再在上面建房屋 |
[10:11] | But you take your time, play it safe, | 你不慌不忙 安全起见 |
[10:15] | make sure you got the capital, then you build. | 等确定有了资本 再搞建设 |
[10:18] | You are crazy. | 你有神经病 |
[10:19] | You’re investing in the future, which I can do nothing but respect. | 你在投资未来 我对你表示佩服 |
[10:24] | What you respect scares me. | 你的佩服吓着我了 |
[10:28] | – Hey! – Hi. | – 嘿! – 嗨 |
[10:30] | – Looking for this?. – No. | – 在找这个吗? – 不是 |
[10:32] | – You leaving?. – Yes, I am. | – 你要走了? – 是的 |
[10:36] | – Can I…?. – What?. | – 我能否…? – 干吗? |
[10:37] | – Talk?. – Yeah. | – 跟你谈下? – 当然 |
[10:41] | Don’t mind me. Just cos I own the place. Here. | 不用管我 虽然这是我的房子 给 |
[10:43] | – Thank you. – Enjoy that. | – 谢谢 – 好好谈 |
[10:46] | OK, listen. | 听我说 |
[10:48] | After my counsellor, I think… I’m gonna go talk to Felicity. | 见完顾问 我想找Felicity谈谈 |
[10:52] | Why?. | 为什么? |
[10:54] | It felt awful, being in class and not saying anything. | 上课的时候 我一言不发 心里很不舒服 |
[10:58] | Are you and I not supposed to hang out because it’ll hurt Felicity?. | 是不是你和我不应该在一起 因为会伤害Felicity? |
[11:02] | – No, that’s not it. – Then what is it?. | – 不是 – 那是什么? |
[11:07] | I don’t know. I just… | 不知道 我只是… |
[11:11] | I want to be honest. | 想诚实一点 |
[11:15] | Then tell her. | 那跟她说吧 |
[11:17] | I’m going to. It’s just gonna be really hard. | 我会的 只是很难 |
[11:22] | Yeah. | 恩 |
[11:30] | Did I break it?. | 我把它弄坏了吗? |
[11:32] | No, I’m the one who dropped it. | 没有 是我让它掉地上的 |
[11:35] | So, it is broken?. | 坏了? |
[11:37] | Well,… it’s not working. | 它没反应了 |
[11:41] | But… Iook at this. | 看这是什么 |
[11:47] | A blood donor card. | 献血卡 |
[11:49] | The Red Cross only gives those out to people who are HlV negative. | 红十字会只给没有感染HIV的人 |
[11:53] | I gave blood last month. I had zero contact with anybody | 上个月我献血了 我完全没有感染 |
[11:56] | and I have a card. | 于是我就有了一张卡 |
[11:58] | Medically, I am officially safe-sex material. | 医学上 我是安全性交的标准对象 |
[12:02] | Wow. So, when do you want to do this?. | 喔 你想什么时候那个? |
[12:06] | Now?. | 现在? |
[12:09] | – I don’t want to rush it. – No. OK. | – 我不想匆匆忙忙 – 好吧 |
[12:12] | How about tonight?. | 今晚? |
[12:15] | Lecture. | 上课 |
[12:17] | – OK. T omorrow?. – I got a lab tomorrow. | – 明天? – 试验 |
[12:20] | How about Wednesday?. I’m wide open. | 星期三? 我全天有空 |
[12:23] | I’m working. | 我要工作 |
[12:24] | Isn’t there someone who can cover for you?. | 你能找人代班吗? |
[12:28] | Yeah. I’m sure I can. OK. | 我想可以 |
[12:31] | Noel. Sex. | Noel 性爱 |
[12:34] | Is eight o’clock OK?. | 八点怎样? |
[12:35] | For sex?. Eight o’clock… Eight’s good. | 做爱? 八点不错 |
[12:39] | – See you then. – Wednesday, eight o’clock. | – 到时见 – 星期三 八点 |
[12:42] | Great. And… if you need to reschedule, just let me know. | 如果你时间有变动 告诉我 |
[12:47] | I can pretty much guarantee it won’t be a problem. | 我确定一定以及肯定没有问题 |
[12:51] | Great. | 大好 |
[13:08] | Felicity Porter?. | |
[13:11] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[13:18] | The Pill is 99 per cent effective when taken correctly, | 若服用得当 这药百分之九十九有效 |
[13:21] | which means one pill every day, at the same time each day. | 每天一粒 每次服用时间相同 |
[13:25] | You can start after your next period. | 下次月经完后开始 |
[13:27] | And I use it with condoms?. | 我还要用避孕套吧? |
[13:29] | Yes. The Pill takes a month to become effective. | 对 这药一个月才起效 |
[13:32] | Plus it doesn’t protect against sexual diseases. | 而且它不预防性病 |
[13:35] | That’s right. You should always use a condom. | 对 还是要用避孕套 |
[13:38] | What kind would you like?. | 你喜欢哪种? |
[13:42] | Latex, polyurethane, ribbed, lubricated, mint-flavoured?. | 乳胶的 聚氨酯 螺纹型 加润滑剂的 薄荷口味的? |
[13:47] | Mint?. | 薄荷? |
[13:48] | We’ll go with the basic latex. | 看下普通乳胶的吧 |
[13:52] | OK. | 好 |
[13:56] | What is that?. I mean, I know what it’s supposed to be… | 这是什么? 我知道这是表示什么… |
[13:59] | It lets you practise your technique. | 让你熟练技巧 |
[14:02] | Lots of people get it wrong, but it’s very simple. | 很多人使用不当 其实这很简单 |
[14:05] | Place the condom over the erect penis, | 将避孕套放在勃起的阴茎上面 |
[14:07] | holding the tip to remove any air that might be there. | 捏住顶部向下移 里面会有少许空气 |
[14:10] | You roll said prophylactic down toward the base of the pubis. | 将避孕套向下滚至阴茎的根部 |
[14:17] | You must do this a million times a day. | 你肯定每天要这样做无数遍 |
[14:19] | Well… | 呃… |
[14:21] | It’s like when I worked at this ice-cream parlour. | 好比我在冰淇淋店工作 |
[14:24] | I had to scoop ice cream all day. | 整天都舀冰淇淋 |
[14:26] | At first, it was great | 一开始 觉得不错 |
[14:28] | but my mom would say, “Do you want ice cream?. “ | 我妈总问我 想吃冰淇淋吗? |
[14:31] | And cos I’d been staring at it all day I was completely sick of it. | 因为成天都对着冰淇淋 我已经腻了 |
[14:36] | Is it like that at all?. | 这是不是也类似呢? |
[14:39] | No. | 不是 |
[14:43] | Would you like to try?. | 要试下吗? |
[14:48] | No, that’s OK. | 不用了 |
[14:51] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[14:53] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[14:54] | – Why are you here?. | – Why are you here?. – 你在这干吗? – 你呢? |
[14:57] | – I’m seeing my counsellor. You?. – Actually, it’s about sex. | – 我来见我的顾问 你呢? – 关于性 |
[15:03] | What about it?. | 关于性的什么? |
[15:04] | I’m gonna have it, with Noel. | 我打算和Noel做爱 |
[15:06] | I was just in there talking to the Health Services guy. | 我来这咨询健康服务中心的人 |
[15:10] | You and Noel?. Oh, my God. That’s… That’s great. | 你和Noel? 天呐 这…太好了 |
[15:14] | Yeah. You think so?. | 你这样认为? |
[15:15] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[15:17] | Because I felt weird talking to you about it, you know, after… | 我觉得跟你说不太好 自从… |
[15:22] | Just because I had a bad experience with Zack | 我和Zack有过不愉快的经历 |
[15:25] | doesn’t mean you shouldn’t have a great one, | 并不意味着 你不应该有愉快的经历 |
[15:27] | or that we shouldn’t talk about it. | 或是以后我们不应该谈论这个话题 |
[15:29] | OK. | 恩 |
[15:30] | – So this is a big deal. – I know! | – 这可是大事 – 我知道! |
[15:33] | It’s about time. | 只等时间了 |
[15:35] | I’m glad I told you. It feeIs terrible not telling you everything. | 很高兴我跟你说了 不把事情都告诉你我心里会不舒服 |
[15:40] | Yeah, it does. I’m late for my counsellor. | 是啊 我见顾问要迟到了 |
[15:43] | I have to go. | 我走了 |
[15:45] | Should I say congratulations?. | 我是不是应该祝贺? |
[15:48] | Yeah, I guess. | 我想是的 |
[15:49] | – Congratulations. – Thanks. | – 祝贺你 – 谢谢 |
[16:01] | I’ve never done a sit-up in my life. | 我从不做仰卧起坐 |
[16:05] | Except for when I thought I might score. | 除非我觉得可能要做爱 |
[16:08] | Which is really so pathetic. | 这太可悲了 |
[16:10] | Yeah, pathetic. | 对 可悲 |
[16:12] | So, is this guy gonna, you know, be able to help me with my computer?. | 那人能帮我修电脑吗? |
[16:17] | Definitely. | 当然 |
[16:18] | Not only is he one of the greatest human beings that ever lived, | 他不光最聪明 |
[16:22] | he is an official Apple repair guy. | 还是苹果电脑正式的维修人员 |
[16:25] | It is a done deal, my friend. | 绝对没问题 朋友 |
[16:27] | Hey. Do you have a minute?. | 嗨 能抽出几分钟吗? |
[16:30] | Yeah, sure. | 当然 |
[16:34] | Your tree’s dead. | 你的树死了 |
[16:36] | It’s not mine. | 不是我的 |
[16:39] | Here. So, what’s up?. | 说吧 什么事? |
[16:42] | It’s about Ben and Felicity. | 是关于Ben和Felicity |
[16:45] | Please tell me you’re joking. | 告诉我你开玩笑的 |
[16:48] | No, not Ben and Felicity together. | 不 不是Ben和Felicity在一起 |
[16:50] | It’s me and Ben… and Felicity. | 是我和Ben…还有Felicity |
[16:55] | OK, yes or no?. | 是还是不是? |
[16:56] | Ben and Felicity are together. | Ben和Felicity在一起了 |
[16:58] | – No. – So, you and Ben are together?. | – 不是 – 那你和Ben在一起? |
[17:01] | – Yes. – Good for you. | – 是 – 对你是好事 |
[17:04] | We’re not together together, we’re just… We’re hanging out. | 我们没在一起 我们只是…一起玩 |
[17:08] | A lot. | 经常 |
[17:10] | What constitutes a lot?. | 经常是什么意思? |
[17:12] | – Every night. – That’s a lot. | – 每天晚上 – 确实很经常 |
[17:14] | Last semester, when the whole thing happened with Zack, | 上学期发生了Zack那件事 |
[17:18] | I couldn’t sleep. | 我无法入睡 |
[17:20] | So one night I went over to his place. | 一天晚上 我去了他那儿 |
[17:24] | And he was amazing. He talked to me until I fell asleep. | 他很好 跟我说话直至我睡着 |
[17:29] | He made me feel… I don’t know. | 他让我感觉…我不知道 |
[17:33] | Safe. | 安全 |
[17:35] | I’ve been sleeping there ever since. | 自那以后我晚上都睡那 |
[17:37] | With Ben?. | 和Ben? |
[17:39] | Nothing happens. We just spend time together. | 什么也没发生 我们只是在一起共度时间 |
[17:42] | Right. So, what’s the problem?. | 那 有什么问题吗? |
[17:45] | I haven’t told Felicity and I think that she’d… | 我还没告诉Felicity 我想她会… |
[17:50] | ..feel it was some sort of betrayal. | …感到背叛 |
[17:53] | She might not. | 她不会的 |
[17:55] | I have a pretty good reason to believe Felicity’s moved past Ben. | 我有足够理由相信 她已经不为Ben所动了 |
[17:59] | I know that she has. She told me all about you two. | 我知道 她告诉我你们俩的事了 |
[18:03] | – She did?. – Yes. She’s very excited. | – 她告诉你了? – 是的 她很兴奋 |
[18:05] | Wow. | 喔 |
[18:06] | No, I’m just… I’m worried | 我只是担心 |
[18:08] | that she’ll be mad at me for not telling her that… | 她会生我的气因为我没告诉她… |
[18:13] | ..I’m sleeping in Ben’s bed. | …我睡在Ben的床上 |
[18:15] | Or the two of us went to Vermont for a week over vacation. | 还有我们去佛蒙特度了一星期的假 |
[18:20] | – And nothing happened?. – We went snowshoeing. | – 什么都没发生? – 我们去滑雪了 |
[18:23] | If the only thing going on between you and Ben | 如果你和Ben之间只是 |
[18:26] | is snowshoeing and sleep, why can’t you tell Felicity?. | 滑雪和睡觉 为什么不告诉Felicity? |
[18:31] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[18:34] | Can I offer a reason?. | 我来说原因好吧? |
[18:37] | Maybe it’s because something is about to happen. | 也许是觉得有事要发生 |
[18:43] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[18:47] | I have to tell her. | 我得告诉她 |
[18:49] | OK, I’m gonna tell her. I’m gonna tell her tonight. | 好吧 我今晚就告诉她 |
[18:53] | No. Don’t tell her tonight. | 不 今晚不要跟她说 |
[18:55] | – Not tonight. – Right. | – 今晚不要 – 对啊 |
[18:58] | Yeah. Any time after Thursday would be good. Tell her Friday. | 周四后随便什么时候 周五告诉她吧 |
[19:02] | OK. | 好 |
[19:05] | Really?. You and Noel?. | 真的? 你和Noel? |
[19:07] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[19:09] | I’m asking you because you have experience. | 我问你 因为你有经验 |
[19:11] | You two should have been going at it long ago. | 你们俩早就应该开始干了 |
[19:14] | Well, I’m a slow starter. | 我是慢半拍 |
[19:16] | Let me give you a tip. | 让我教你一招 |
[19:18] | Be the ball. | 球 |
[19:20] | – What?. – Focus on the ball. | – 什么? – 注意力集中在球上 |
[19:22] | Which ball are we talking about?. | 你说什么球? |
[19:25] | I saw it on a golf infomercial. | 我在一个高尔夫商业资讯片中看的 |
[19:27] | Take all your energy and concentration and focus it. | 集中所有精力和注意力 |
[19:30] | – On the ball?. – On him! | – 在球上? – 在他身上! |
[19:32] | Treat it like any chemistry final. | 好比对待化学期末考试 |
[19:34] | Forget about food. Just focus like you’ve got blinders on. | 不想吃的 就像带了马眼罩一样 |
[19:38] | Like a race horse. | 象一匹赛马 |
[19:41] | Take control right away and keep it going. | 一切立刻尽在掌握 如箭在弦 |
[19:44] | Eye on the ball. | 眼睛集中在球上 |
[19:47] | Eye on the ball?. | 眼睛集中在球上? |
[19:51] | You and Blair must have an amazing sex life. | 你和Blair肯定有美妙的性生活 |
[19:55] | Speaking of which, what do you think of this?. | 你看这是什么? |
[19:59] | – What is it?. – You tell me. Blair gave it to me. | – 这是什么? – 我问你 Blair送我的 |
[20:02] | It looks like a… Like a really short skirt. | 看起来象… 一条很短的裙子 |
[20:06] | Are you sure it’s not a top?. | 你确定这不是一件上衣? |
[20:08] | – Why don’t you ask him?. – I already told him I love it. | – 你怎么不问他? – 我告诉他我喜欢了 |
[20:11] | I can’t say, “You know that thing I said I loved?. What is it?. “ | 我总不能说 我喜欢这 这是什么? |
[20:15] | – It’d crush him. – Never stopped you before. | – 这会让他失望的 – 以前没什么难得住你 |
[20:17] | What can I say?. I like the guy. | 我怎么问他? 我喜欢他 |
[20:21] | – So remember, eye on the ball. – Got it. | – 记住 眼睛集中在球上 – 知道了 |
[20:24] | Sexy underwear never hurt. | 还要配上性感内衣 |
[20:27] | Item number 7P1 08 in your catalogue. | 目录中货号7P108 |
[20:32] | The Patricia bra. | Patricia胸罩 |
[20:34] | Yeah, I was just curious if you had that. | 我想问下你们有吗 |
[20:39] | I haven’t picked out a colour. | 我还没选颜色 |
[20:42] | Which do you think?. | 你认为呢? |
[20:45] | Because… someone else is going to be seeing it. | 因为…要穿给别人看的 |
[20:51] | Black?. | 黑色? |
[20:53] | You don’t think black is too much?. | 黑色会不会太过了? |
[20:57] | I think I’ll look in your store. See what you have in stock. | 我来你商店看货吧 |
[21:01] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[21:04] | I heard. | 我听说了 |
[21:06] | You heard what?. | 听说什么? |
[21:08] | – About your plan to bone the RA. – What?. Who told you that?. | – 你打算和宿舍指导做爱 – 什么? 谁告诉你的? |
[21:12] | The mail room guy. Everybody knows. | 收发室的人 地球人都知道 |
[21:16] | Gimme an O? | <给我一个O>? |
[21:19] | This was my favourite book in eighth grade. | 我八年级最喜欢的书 |
[21:23] | Did you see page 46?. | 看了46页没? |
[21:25] | Yeah. | 看了 |
[21:29] | I’m getting all nostalgic. | 让我想起了以前 |
[21:33] | – Do you want sex advice?. – Not really. | – 需要性建议吗? – 不了 |
[21:35] | OK. | 好吧 |
[22:04] | Hang on. | 等下 |
[22:10] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[22:11] | – Hey. – Can I come in?. | – 嘿 – 能进来吗? |
[22:15] | Yeah. | 当然 |
[22:22] | What are you doing?. | 你干什么? |
[22:25] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[22:40] | Can I get you anything?. Maybe a… bottle of water?. | 要喝点什么吗? 比如… 一瓶水? |
[22:47] | – What?. – I fell on something sharp. | – 怎么啦? – 压到尖东西了 |
[22:50] | It’s a hairbrush. | 梳子 |
[22:56] | Here. | 给 |
[22:58] | – Hold on! – What’s wrong?. | – 等下! – 怎么啦? |
[23:01] | I was just thinking that we should slow down. | 我想我们应该慢慢来 |
[23:04] | Let me catch my breath, not feel like this is being televised. | 让我喘口气 不要感觉象在拍电视 |
[23:07] | – OK?. – Noel! | – 好吗? |
[23:10] | – Whoa! – Oh, my God! | – 喔! – 上帝! |
[23:12] | – I thought you locked the door! – I didn’t have chance. | – 我以为你锁了门! – 我还没来得及 |
[23:15] | Wow. | 哇 |
[23:18] | – Fire! – OK, wait! | – 失火了! – 等等! |
[23:19] | Nobody panic. | 都不要慌 |
[23:21] | It’ll go out in a second. Wait! | 马上就会灭的 等等! |
[23:24] | Oh, my… | 天… |
[23:26] | Wait! Nobody panic. We can do this. | 等等! 不要慌 我们还可以做 |
[23:28] | No, your room is on fire. | 不 你房子着火了 |
[23:30] | – It’ll be out in a second. – What is that?. | – 马上就会灭的 – 这是什么? |
[23:32] | Wait! | 等下! |
[23:43] | I was a firefighter in high school. | 我中学是消防员 |
[23:45] | Yeah, we can tell. | 看得出 |
[23:47] | When the alarms go off, don’t we have to evacuate?. | 火警铃不响了 我们撤了? |
[23:51] | Yes. | 好吧 |
[24:09] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[24:11] | I can’t look at you. | 我无法面对你 |
[24:14] | It wasn’t that bad. | 没那么糟 |
[24:16] | I was a freak. I mean, who was that person?. | 我像个怪物 那些人是谁? |
[24:19] | You were a little aggressive. | 你想严重了 |
[24:21] | And those people walking in and the tree and the fire. | 那些人进来 树还有火 |
[24:24] | I don’t even want to think about it. | 我不敢回想 |
[24:27] | Alright, so it wasn’t what we imagined, you know?. But… | 不是你想的那样 知道吗? 只是… |
[24:31] | I thought if I could barrel through it, | 我以为我能很快做完 |
[24:33] | we would get it over with and then… I don’t know. | …我们做完 然后… 我不知道 |
[24:38] | Hey, Felicity?. | 嘿 Felicity? |
[24:39] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[24:46] | Look, it just needed to be a little more romantic, that’s all. | 这事需要一些浪漫 仅此而已 |
[24:51] | Sex by a roaring fire isn’t romantic enough for you?. | 做爱时警铃大振还不够浪漫吗? |
[24:56] | I got us a room at the Wooster. | 我在Wooster订了房间 |
[25:00] | The hotel?. | 酒店? |
[25:01] | So that we could be alone. | 这样我们能单独相处 |
[25:04] | Our reservations… are for tonight. | 预定时间是今晚 |
[25:08] | Tonight?. | 今晚? |
[25:11] | Javier, I’m sorry but… I need tonight off. | Javier 对不起 我今晚需要请假 |
[25:15] | No. This is the busiest day ever. | 不行 今天是有史最忙的 |
[25:17] | Thank God you are here. I am exhausted. | 感谢上帝你来了 我已经精疲力竭了 |
[25:19] | – Just this one night. – No. | – 就今天一晚 – 不行 |
[25:21] | I would not ask if it wasn’t important. | 不是重要的事我不会求你 |
[25:24] | Is this about a guy?. | 是关于男人吗? |
[25:26] | What if it is?. | 是又怎样? |
[25:27] | Tell him to come here and enjoy a double mocha. | 叫他来这点两份巧克力咖啡 |
[25:30] | The thing is, that what we’re doing… | 问题是 我们要… |
[25:34] | We need to be alone. | 我们要单独呆在一起 |
[25:36] | You think it’s a national holiday every time you get lucky?. | 你以为是放国庆假啊? |
[25:41] | OK. This is a very unique situation. | 这是独一无二的一次 |
[25:47] | For me. | 对我来说 |
[25:48] | Oh, my God. This is your first time?. | 上帝 是你第一次? |
[25:52] | Javier… | |
[25:53] | I don’t believe in premarital sex. But I’ll take your shift. | 我不赞同婚前性行为 但我帮你代班 |
[25:58] | – I want detaiIs later. – Thank you. | – 事后详细讲给我听 – 谢谢 |
[26:02] | “l stop somewhere, waiting for you”‘ | “我驻足在某处等你” |
[26:05] | Walt Whitman… rocks. | 沃尔特・惠特曼…真棒 |
[26:08] | – I thought you hated poetry. – That’s cos I never understand it. | – 我以为你讨厌诗 – 因为我不懂 |
[26:12] | But Walt here actually wrote some stuff I get. | 不过沃尔特的这篇我懂 |
[26:15] | Listen to this. | 听这段 |
[26:18] | “l celebrate myself, and sing myself, | “自我庆祝 自我吟唱 |
[26:20] | And what I assume, you shall assume, | 我的信仰 即你的信仰 |
[26:22] | For every atom belonging to me as good belongs to you”‘ | 因为属于我的任何 亦属于你” |
[26:29] | I love this. | 我喜欢 |
[26:30] | It’s pretty good, isn’t it?. | 很不错 对吧? |
[26:33] | I meant hanging out with you. | 我是说和你在一起 |
[26:35] | That’s what I meant too. | 我也是说这个 |
[26:44] | My God, this room is amazing. | 天呐 这房间太棒了 |
[26:47] | Wow. | 哇 |
[27:02] | I’m glad we’re doing this. Thank you. | 很高兴来这 谢谢你 |
[27:05] | Thank you. | 也谢谢你 |
[27:10] | Let’s have some champagne. | 喝点香槟吧 |
[27:12] | A minibar. | 迷你酒柜 |
[27:13] | – You’re not opening that?. – Totally. | – 你不是要打开吧? – 当然要 |
[27:16] | OK, but there’s no more expensive food than minibar food. | 没有比迷你酒柜里的东西更贵的了 |
[27:20] | When I’m with my parents, they never let me eat from it. | 每次和父母一起 他们从不让我吃里面的东西 |
[27:23] | T onight it is on me. What do you want?. | 今晚我自己住酒店 你要什么? |
[27:27] | I’ll have a Coke. | 一瓶可乐 |
[27:31] | What should we toast?. | 我们为什么干杯? |
[27:34] | How about to better luck the second time?. | 为第二次的好运 怎样? |
[27:44] | This is gonna be good. | 这次会很好 |
[27:47] | Sure you don’t want to come to the loft?. | 你确定不去我那边? |
[27:50] | – Sean’s not there. – He hates me. | – Sean不在 – 他不喜欢我 |
[27:52] | No, he doesn’t hate you. He found your toothbrush. | 不是 他看见了你的牙刷 |
[27:55] | In Sean’s world, toothbrush means live-in girlfriend. | Sean心中 牙刷意味着同居女友 |
[27:58] | – He has this rule… – About no live-in girlfriends. | – 他定了规矩… – 不能带女友同居 |
[28:02] | Yeah. But I told him what was up. | 不过我跟他解释了 |
[28:06] | I still think I’m gonna stay here tonight. | 我还是想今晚留在这 |
[28:09] | OK. | 好吧 |
[28:11] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[28:12] | – For everything. – Alright. | – 你做的一切 – 不用谢 |
[28:15] | Goodnight. | 晚安 |
[28:30] | – Call you tomorrow. – OK. Bye. | – 明天给你电话 – 好 拜 |
[28:34] | – Hello?. – It’s me, | – 喂? – 是我 |
[28:36] | – Hey. – Hey, | – 嘿 – 嘿 |
[28:37] | You’re never going to guess where I am. Listen. | 你绝对想不到我在哪 听 |
[28:43] | Is that a toilet flush?. | 马桶冲水的声音? |
[28:45] | I’m using the phone in the suite that Noel and I got at the Wooster. | 我在用Noel和我在Wooster订的 套房里的电话给你打 |
[28:49] | – Really?. – Yeah, | – 真的 – 恩 |
[28:51] | – Here, I’ll do it again. – No, it’s OK. | – 再听下 – 不用 我知道了 |
[28:54] | So,,, | 呃… |
[28:56] | This is it. I mean… | 就这样 我是说… |
[28:59] | I think that Noel and I are really gonna do this. | 我想我和Nole真的要那个了 |
[29:03] | Great. | 太好了 |
[29:05] | What?. You sound weird. | 怎么了? 你听起来有点不对劲 |
[29:08] | Is something wrong?. | 是不是有什么事? |
[29:09] | No. Nothing. | 没有 没事 |
[29:13] | What?. | 怎么了? |
[29:14] | Nothing. It’s stupid. | 没事 真是的 |
[29:16] | This is your big night. You have a great time. | 今晚对你很重要 祝你开心 |
[29:19] | I’m having a great time. So tell me. | 我很开心 告诉我什么事 |
[29:23] | There is nothing to tell you. Go and have fun. | 真的没什么可告诉你的 玩得开心 |
[29:27] | – I’ll call you tomorrow, – Yeah, OK. Bye. | – 明天给你电话 – 好吧 拜 |
[29:31] | Bye. | 拜 |
[29:41] | – That is a pretty great bathroom. – Yeah. It’s a pretty great bed. | – 卫生间很不错 – 对啊 床很不错 |
[30:11] | You know what?. I’m sorry. I’m just trying to… focus. | 对不起 我试着集中注意力 |
[30:15] | I just need to focus. | 我需要集中注意力 |
[30:22] | I called Julie. | 我给Julie打了电话 |
[30:26] | From the bathroom?. | 在卫生间? |
[30:27] | Yeah, there’s a… There’s a phone right by the toilet. | 马桶旁有电话 |
[30:32] | That’s impressive. | 很好 |
[30:34] | She sounded upset. | 她听起来有些不安 |
[30:37] | She didn’t say why?. | 她没说原因? |
[30:39] | No. It just seemed like… I don’t know. | 没 好像… 我不知道 |
[30:42] | Something seemed wrong. | 有些不对劲 |
[30:46] | – No, I don’t think so. – You don’t?. | – 我想不会 – 不会? |
[30:48] | No, I think she’s gonna be fine. | 我觉得她不会有事的 |
[30:53] | Did you talk to her or something?. | 你是不是跟她说了什么? |
[31:00] | What?. What’s going on. | 怎么了? 到底什么事 |
[31:04] | She’s with Ben. | 她和Ben在一起 |
[31:06] | What do you mean?. | 什么意思? |
[31:08] | Julie and Ben, they’ve been… hanging out. | Julie和Ben 他们…一起过 |
[31:11] | Hanging out?. | 一起过? |
[31:12] | Yeah, that’s what she called it. They spend time together. | 她这样说的 他们在一起一些时间 |
[31:17] | How much time?. | 多久? |
[31:18] | I think… I think she said every night. | 我想… 她说每晚 |
[31:24] | When did you talk to her?. | 你什么时候和她聊过? |
[31:26] | Yesterday. | 昨天 |
[31:29] | So, you knew Julie and Ben were having an affair and didn’t tell me?. | 你知道Julie和Ben的暧昧关系 却没告诉我? |
[31:35] | It’s not… It’s not an affair. | 不是暧昧关系 |
[31:38] | I can’t believe you didn’t tell me. | 我不相信你居然不告诉我 |
[31:41] | Why should it matter?. | 这很重要吗? |
[31:42] | It matters. I don’t know. | 重要 我不知道 |
[31:45] | Because they didn’t tell you | 因为他们没有告诉你 |
[31:47] | or because… you’re still obsessed with Ben?. | 还是因为… 你还想着Ben? |
[31:51] | Because I had a big talk with her yesterday. | 因为我昨天和她谈了很多 |
[31:54] | I told her all about us and how much I valued her friendship. | 我告诉她我们的事 还有我如何重视和她的友谊 |
[31:58] | You know what she said?. Nothing. | 而她说了什么? 什么也没说 |
[32:03] | Because she knows the truth. | 因为她知道事实 |
[32:06] | Noel… OK. | Noel… 好吧 |
[32:09] | If I am, as you say, obsessed with Ben, | 如果我如你所说还想着Ben |
[32:12] | why am I here with you?. | 我为嘛要和你在这? |
[32:14] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[32:17] | What are you doing?. | 你干什么? |
[32:18] | Where are you going?. | 你去哪? |
[32:20] | I don’t want to be the rehearsal. | 我不想演戏了 |
[32:22] | – You’re not the rehearsal. – Do you know how I know I am?. | – 没有演戏 – 你知道我的感受吗? |
[32:25] | When I tell you what I’m about to tell you, your face will drop. | 我接下来要告诉你的 包你听了会变脸 |
[32:32] | Ben and Julie went to Vermont. | Ben和Julie去过佛蒙特 |
[32:39] | Goodnight, Felicity. | 晚安 Felicity |
[32:55] | Hey. It’s Julie. | 嘿 我是Julie |
[33:02] | – Sorry I didn’t call. – You don’t have to. | – 抱歉 没先打电话 – 没必要 |
[33:09] | – There’s my T-shirt. – You have a bunch of stuff here. | – 这是我的T恤 – 你有一堆东西在这 |
[33:13] | – I do?. – Yes. | – 我有吗? – 有 |
[33:14] | – How many quarters do I owe you?. – It’s on Sean. | – 我欠你多少了? – 你欠Sean的 |
[33:18] | But don’t tell him that. | 别告诉他 |
[33:24] | Last night, in my room,… | 昨晚 在我那… |
[33:31] | ..I really wanted to kiss you. | ..我很想吻你 |
[33:34] | Yeah. | 是吗 |
[33:36] | And you wanted to kiss me back. | 你也想吻我 |
[33:40] | Yes, I did. | 是的 |
[33:42] | Yes. | 是 |
[33:45] | So, what do we do?. | 我们应该怎样? |
[33:48] | When I talk to my counsellor about you and me,… | 我跟我的顾问说起你和我时… |
[33:52] | ..I say I don’t want to feel like this person | ..我说我不想象那种 |
[33:55] | that when something bad happens runs into some guy’s bed. | 受了打击就睡在别人床上的人 |
[34:01] | Yeah. | 我懂 |
[34:04] | And what did she say?. | 她怎么说? |
[34:07] | She says that… you’re not some guy. | 她说… 你不是别人 |
[34:12] | And that I should… do what feeIs right. | 我应该… 相信感觉 |
[34:17] | And I tell her that what would feel right… | 我说 我的感觉… |
[34:21] | ..would be… to go slowly with you. | 就是… 和你慢慢发展 |
[34:27] | Yeah, slow is good. | 慢慢地挺好 |
[34:31] | Are you sure?. | 真的? |
[34:34] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[34:56] | Everybody hurts | 每个人都会受伤 |
[35:01] | Sometimes | 有时候 |
[35:05] | So hold on | 坚持走下去 |
[35:14] | Noel?. | |
[35:22] | What are you doing?. | 你在干吗? |
[35:24] | What does it look like?. | 看不出来吗? |
[35:27] | You’re the resident advisor and I need you to advise. | 你是宿舍指导 我需要你的建议 |
[35:31] | Does this look alright?. | 看着还行吗? |
[35:39] | OK. I came by to get some help, but clearly you need it more than I do. | 我来寻求帮助 不过 很明显你比我更需要帮助 |
[35:44] | What I need is a dark room, with depressing music playing. | 我需要的是不开灯的房间 和伤感的音乐 |
[35:52] | Everybody hurts | 每个人都会受伤 |
[35:54] | If you want my opinion, | 我的看法就是 |
[35:56] | you’re obsessed with the idea that she’s obsessed. | 你们在为同样的事烦心 |
[36:01] | Felicity told me what happened. | Felicity昨天告诉我了 |
[36:05] | Super. | 很好 |
[36:06] | – Makes it easier, doesn’t it?. – What?. | – 别想那么复杂 不是吗? – 怎么做? |
[36:10] | T elling yourself she’d rather be with Ben | 跟自己说 她更想和Ben在一起 |
[36:12] | so you don’t have to have a relationship. | 这样就不用想和她的关系了 |
[36:15] | You can fixate on them instead of the two of you. | 去想他们的关系吧 而不是你们俩的 |
[36:18] | Just so you know, you’re really beginning to get on my nerves. | 你这样说 触到了我的痛处 |
[36:22] | Fine. I will leave you to wallow in your self-pity. | 好吧 你就自哀自叹去吧 |
[36:26] | I’m not wallowing. | 我没有自哀自叹 |
[36:32] | OK. Alright. Fine. So maybe I’m wallowing. | 好吧 也许我是自哀自叹 |
[36:36] | But a good wallow never hurt anybody. | 但是自哀自叹的人不会伤害别人 |
[36:38] | Maybe. | 也许 |
[36:40] | But it’s really unattractive. | 但是也没啥魅力 |
[36:44] | And, in this case, totally unnecessary. | 并且 就这件事 完全没必要 |
[36:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[36:49] | No problem. | 不客气 |
[36:51] | Now, honestly,… what do you think of this skirt?. | 现在 说真的… 觉得这条裙子怎样? |
[36:58] | It’s not a skirt. | 这不是裙子 |
[37:01] | It’s not?. | 不是? |
[37:02] | It’s for your hair. | 是带在头发上的 |
[37:04] | I’m wearing a headband as a skirt?. | 我把头箍当裙子穿了? |
[37:07] | Why didn’t you just ask what it was?. | 你怎么不问我? |
[37:10] | I didn’t want to hurt your feelings. | 我不想伤害你的感情 |
[37:12] | Now I’m in the cafeteria with a headband around my ass. | 我现在在餐厅 屁股上围着头箍 |
[37:15] | Excuse me. | 失陪 |
[37:16] | You know, not many people could pull that off. | 穿上去就很难脱下来 |
[37:44] | So Noel told me. | Noel跟我说了 |
[37:49] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[37:51] | I know I should have been the one to tell you. I just… | 我知道本该由我告诉你 我… |
[37:55] | I thought you would… | 我以为你会… |
[37:57] | Freak out?. | 有很大反应? |
[37:59] | Well, I… I mean, I’m not going to. | 其实 我不会的 |
[38:06] | I’ve been holding on to this… this stupid crush for so long | 我在这段无聊的感情中纠缠太久了 |
[38:10] | that… I think I was scared to let go of it. | 我以为我害怕放手 |
[38:16] | You know, like, if I did… | 仿佛如果我放手了… |
[38:18] | If I admitted that Ben and I were never going to get together,… | 如果我承认我和Ben永远 不可能在一起… |
[38:23] | ..it would put everything into question. | 我一切都会乱了 |
[38:27] | Like,… without that possibility, I had nothing. | 好比… 如果失去可能 我就失去了一切 |
[38:31] | That is so not true. | 不会的 |
[38:33] | No, of course it isn’t. I mean, I have… I have tons. | 当然不会 我还有拥有很多 |
[38:38] | It’s just time to start enjoying some of it. | 是该珍惜我拥有的其他东西了 |
[38:42] | Liking someone’s supposed to make your life better. | 比如一个能帮我更好生活的人 |
[38:46] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[38:48] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[38:49] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[38:51] | We were just… | 我们正在… |
[38:53] | Talking about you behind your back. | 背后谈论你 |
[38:57] | How badly did I do?. | 我做了坏事吗? |
[39:01] | – Sit here. Julie will fill you in. – What?. | – 坐这吧 Julie会告诉你 – 干嘛? |
[39:05] | No, I’ll go sit over there. | 不 我坐那 |
[39:07] | No, there’s something I have to go do. Really. | 我有点事要走 真的 |
[39:11] | – Take notes for me. – OK. | – 帮我做笔记 – 好的 |
[39:34] | Noel?. | |
[39:36] | Good, you’re here. | 太好了 你来了 |
[39:39] | I’ve been thinking about this. | 我一直在想一件事 |
[39:41] | My plan was to come to you and apologise for walking out. | 我来找你并为上次擅自离去道歉 |
[39:44] | But I realised this is a big deal. | 我意识到事情非同小可 |
[39:47] | We do this and everything changes. | 我们发生了关系 一切就变了 |
[39:49] | So it’s got to be for the right reasons. | 所以做这件事应该有充分的理由 |
[39:52] | Which are that this is something you want to do with me, | 那就是 你想和我做爱 |
[39:55] | not just because everyone else is doing it. | 并不是因为大家都做过 |
[39:59] | If we cross that bridge now it’d be a mistake. | 如果我们跨越这道界限 就是个错误 |
[40:02] | Not that it wouldn’t be great, you know, during. | 并不是说 做这件事不好 |
[40:05] | But… afterwards. | 但是… 事后 |
[40:09] | – You’re right. – I am?. | – 你说的对 – 是吗? |
[40:11] | Yeah. I mean, I just… | 是的 是我… |
[40:15] | I just wanted to get sex over with | 想快点和你发生关系 |
[40:17] | so I could feel I was part of the human race. | 这样就做了别人都做过的事 |
[40:19] | And that’s just… stupid. | 这可真够蠢的 |
[40:23] | – I can’t believe I just did that. – What?. | – 真不敢相信我居然这样想 – 什么? |
[40:26] | I just talked myself out of having sex. Am I insane?. | 我跟自己说不要做爱了 我是不是疯了? |
[40:30] | – No, you’re right. – No! | – 没有 你是对的 – 不! |
[40:32] | Can’t we just have sex?. | 我们不做爱吗? |
[40:33] | Noel. | |
[40:34] | Right, so you’re saying no. | 你说不 |
[40:38] | I’m saying no. | 我说不 |
[40:41] | To me or sex?. | 对我 还是做爱? |
[40:45] | Not to you. | 不是你 |
[40:46] | I… wanna be with you. | 我想和你交往 |
[40:50] | Good. That’s good. | 太好了 |
[40:52] | I think it is. | 我也这么想 |
[40:53] | And I understand about Ben. | 我能了解Ben的事 |
[40:55] | He was kind of a bad habit and those are difficult to get rid of. | 他就是一个难戒的坏习惯 |
[41:00] | My feeling is, that after a little while with me, it’ll be a cinch. | 我想如果你和我在一起 这个习惯很快就能戒除 |
[41:07] | – What?. – Nothing. | – 怎么? – 没什么 |
[41:09] | Just… you’re my first boyfriend. | 你是我第一个男朋友 |
[41:24] | Dear Felicity, I can’t stop thinking about your last tape, | 亲爱的Felicity 听到上次的录音带 我一直在想你 |
[41:28] | and how you must be feeling, | 以及你的心情 |
[41:31] | All that anticipation and uncertainty, | 猜测 不确定 |
[41:34] | All that wondering what it’s going to be like, | 想知道事情会如何发展 |
[42:03] | My first time, I was a freshman at Brown, | 我的第一次 是在布朗念大一时 |
[42:07] | I met this guy at a party, | 我在一次派对上遇到他 |
[42:10] | I’m not sorry about that night, | 我不后悔那天晚上 |
[42:12] | It’s just I now know something I didn’t know then, | 现在我明白了一些当时我不懂的道理 |
[42:16] | That our best decisions, | 那些最好的 |
[42:18] | the ones that we never regret, | 永不后悔的决定 |
[42:20] | come from listening to ourselves, | 是我们内心的斟酌 |
[42:24] | Which is exactly what you’ve done, | 它体现在我们如何对待事情 |
[42:26] | And why, no matter what you decide, you should feel very proud, | 以及为什么这样做 无论你如何抉择 都应该感到非常自信 |
[43:22] | Subtitles by lMS |