| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
|---|---|---|
| [00:01] | Previously on “Felicity”, | |
| [00:02] | You and I can’t talk about Ben. | 我们俩不能谈论Ben |
| [00:05] | And that’s why I’m drawing the line. | 所以我才跟你划清界限 |
| [00:07] | How dare you draw a line?. Who are you to draw a line?. | 你怎么敢划清界限? 你算老几? 还划界线? |
| [00:12] | Zack. Let’s go slow. | Zack 我们还是慢慢来吧 |
| [00:16] | We came back here last night, me and Zack. | 昨天晚上我们回来的 我和Zack |
| [00:20] | He was pretty aggressive. | 他当时冲劲十足啊 |
| [00:24] | Julie, he didn’t…?. | Julie 他不会是… |
| [00:33] | – I’m thinking of growing a goatee. – Yeah?. | – 我琢磨着 留个山羊胡子 – 哈? |
| [00:36] | Yeah. Like, right here. | 差不多 就在这儿 |
| [00:39] | Yeah, I know where a goatee goes. | 对 我知道山羊胡子长在哪里 |
| [00:44] | – I need to talk to you. – You’re not gonna draw another line?. | – 我得和你谈谈 – 不会要再划一道界限吧? |
| [00:48] | It’s serious. | 严肃点 |
| [00:52] | D’you mind?. | 回避下? |
| [00:56] | And ixnay on the oateegay, OK?. | 别留山羊胡子 知道不? |
| [01:07] | Are you OK?. | 你还好吧? |
| [01:09] | Something pretty horrible’s happened. | 发生了可怕的事情 |
| [01:13] | Are you gonna tell me?. | 打算告诉我吗? |
| [01:17] | You can’t tell anyone, OK?. | 谁也不能说 知道吗? |
| [01:20] | OK. | 明白 |
| [01:22] | I mean, it’s really serious. | 我说 绝不是闹着玩的 |
| [01:25] | Tell me. You’re making me crazy. | 快说吧 都快把我逼疯了 |
| [01:30] | It’s Julie. | 是Julie |
| [01:33] | – OK. Julie what?. – And Zack. | – 嗯 Julie怎么了? – 她和Zack |
| [01:37] | – Julie and Zack. I need a verb… – He raped her. | – Julie和Zack 什么动作呢? – 他强暴了她 |
| [01:50] | – Is she OK?. – I don’t know. | – 她还好吗? – 我不知道 |
| [01:55] | I mean, physically, yeah, I think she is. | 身体上的话 我觉得她没什么大碍 |
| [01:59] | But I don’t know if she’s gonna do anything about it. | 可我不知道 她会做出什么事 |
| [02:02] | Like, I know what she should do. | 说的像是 我知道她该怎么做 |
| [02:05] | You’re an RA. You know how to… | 你是宿舍辅导 你知道该怎么… |
| [02:08] | You’re trained to deal with stuff like this. | 最擅长处理这样的事情了 |
| [02:11] | 95 % of all rape victims don’t report their crime. | 95%的强暴受害者都不会报警 |
| [02:14] | How do you know that?. | 你怎么知道? |
| [02:17] | My RA handbook’s full of statistics like that. | 辅导员手册上 全是类似的统计数据 |
| [02:20] | There’s a section on how to deal with things like this. | 甚至还有一个章节 专门讲如何应对此类事件 |
| [02:23] | I just… I can’t remember the exact procedure. | 我只是… 记不得具体程序 |
| [02:27] | Can I borrow that book?. I mean, I just don’t know what I should do. | 册子能借我一用吗? 我真的不知该做什么 |
| [02:34] | Yeah. | 行啊 |
| [03:26] | Dear Sally. | 亲爱的Sally |
| [03:30] | A few months ago I didn’t even know Julie. | 几个月前 我还不认识Julie |
| [03:33] | It’s amazing how you can care about someone so much so quickly. | 那么短的时间 就能如此关心一个人 这种感觉很贴心 |
| [03:46] | Yeah. | 进来吧 |
| [03:49] | Hey. You ready?. | 嘿 准备好了? |
| [03:54] | Who do you think’ll play me in the TV movie?. | 你觉得 电视电影里 该由谁演我的角色? |
| [03:59] | Sorry. It’s just… going to the hospital seems so silly. I’m fine. | 对不起 只是… 去医院实在太傻了吧 我没事的 |
| [04:03] | I know, but you gotta get checked out, you know?. | 我知道 不过你得去检查检查 明白不? |
| [04:07] | And if you want, I can come in with you for the exam. | 如果你愿意 我可以陪你去检查 |
| [04:11] | No, that’s OK. | 不了 没关系的 |
| [04:26] | Tell me what happened. | 请告诉我 到底怎么回事 |
| [04:29] | This guy and I were recording music for this movie that he’s doing. | 我俩正在为他的电影录制配乐 |
| [04:36] | – Is he a student at your college?. – Yeah. Sorry. He’s… | – 他是你学校的同学吗? – 对 对不起 他是… |
| [04:42] | Friend, boyfriend?. | 你朋友? 男朋友? |
| [04:45] | We’ve kissed a few times. That’s it. | 只是亲过几次罢了 |
| [04:48] | So after recording, we went to a bar for a couple of hours. | 录完音乐 我们去酒吧呆了几小时 |
| [04:53] | Were you both drinking alcohol?. | 你们俩都喝了酒? |
| [04:57] | Well… Will I get in trouble if I say yes?. | 要是我说喝了 会不会有麻烦? |
| [05:00] | No. | 不会 |
| [05:02] | Yes. But mostly beers, and I wasn’t passing out. | 我们喝了 不过基本都是啤酒 我也没喝高 |
| [05:05] | I just… was a little buzzed. | 只是… 有点点头晕 |
| [05:09] | Anyway, so then we went back to the dorm, | 接着 我们就回了宿舍 |
| [05:13] | and Zack lives on the tenth floor. | Zack住在10楼 |
| [05:18] | Zack’s his name. So he walked me back to my room | 他叫Zack 于是他就扶我回宿舍 |
| [05:22] | and we went in my room and we started kissing on the bed. | 进了我的房间 我们开始在床上接吻 |
| [05:30] | Was he being forceful?. | 他是不是很强势? |
| [05:32] | Not yet. We were making out for about a half-hour or something. | 一开始不是 我们大概亲热了半个小时 |
| [05:39] | And he took off his shirt and then he unbuttoned mine. | 他脱了衬衫 又解了我的衣服 |
| [05:45] | But my bra was still on. Do you want detaiIs like that?. | 不过内衣还穿着 你要了解得那么详细吗? |
| [05:48] | Yeah, please. | 是的 请继续说 |
| [05:51] | OK. After a while, he took off his pants, | 好吧 又过了一会儿 他脱下裤子 |
| [05:55] | and that’s when I said that I didn’t want to rush it. | 当时我就说 我们得慢慢来 |
| [06:00] | And he said that that was OK, | 他说可以 |
| [06:03] | he understood, and that he just wanted to feel me. | 他能理解 只想感受一下我的身体 |
| [06:10] | I was wearing a skirt. | 我当时穿着裙子 |
| [06:13] | I bet you hear stories like this all the time. | 我想 你一定经常听到这样的故事 |
| [06:15] | Unfortunately, it seems like it. | 很不幸 是这样的 |
| [06:20] | OK. What happened next?. | 好吧 之后怎么样了呢? |
| [06:26] | Then he took off my bra, and that’s when I said I didn’t wanna have sex. | 他脱下我的胸罩 我就说还不想做爱 |
| [06:30] | – And you used those words?. – Yes. And that I wanted to wait. | – 你是这么说的? – 对 还说 我想继续等等 |
| [06:36] | And then what happened?. | 接着呢? |
| [06:40] | Then he put his hands inside of my underwear, you know. | 他把手伸进我的底裤 你知道的 |
| [06:47] | And then I said no and I moved his hand away. | 我说不要 就把他的手拿开 |
| [06:54] | And what did he do next?. | 他怎么做? |
| [06:57] | He was on top of me and he put his arms around under me | 他压在我身上 紧紧抱住我 |
| [07:04] | so it made it really kinda difficult for me to stop him. | 所以我几乎没法阻止他 |
| [07:12] | And then I said no, like, five times, maybe more. | 我说不要 大概有五次 也许更多 |
| [07:21] | Anyway,… | 总之… |
| [07:24] | ..and then all of a sudden, you know… | 突然间 你知道… |
| [07:28] | You were having sex. | 你们就在做爱了 |
| [07:31] | Yeah, and he told me he loved me. I know guys say that all the time. | 对 他说他爱我 我知道 这种话 男人都是随便说说 |
| [07:35] | I don’t wanna get melodramatic with this. | 我才不想搞成闹剧 |
| [07:38] | I did not scream, I didn’t hit him, | 我没有大喊 也没有伤到他 |
| [07:43] | and he wasn’t violent, you know?. | 他也没有硬来 你知道嘛? |
| [07:45] | He left this morning like nothing had even happened, nothing was wrong. | 今天早上他走了 就像是什么都没发生一样 |
| [07:51] | I mean, I don’t even know if he would… I mean… | 我是说 我都不知道他会不会… |
| [07:54] | You wouldn’t call this rape, right?. | 你不会把这个算作强暴的 对吧? |
| [07:57] | Yeah. I would. | 不 我会的 |
| [08:02] | Did he use a condom?. | 他戴了安全套吗? |
| [08:10] | No. | 没有 |
| [08:19] | Hey. | 嘿 |
| [08:22] | How’d it go?. | 怎么样了? |
| [08:24] | I have to take two pilIs now and two more tonight. | 我得现在吃两片药 晚上再吃两片 |
| [08:26] | And it was a really good idea for you to bring those sheets. | 你最好带上床单 |
| [08:30] | Miss Emrick?. Officer Dennis, New York Police Department. | Emrick小姐? 我是纽约警局Dennis警官 |
| [08:33] | – Can I talk to you for a minute?. – Sure. | – 能跟你谈谈吗? – 当然 |
| [08:36] | We can go back to your doctor’s office. | 我们可以回去医生那里谈 |
| [08:38] | I’d like your account of what happened. | 希望你给我说说 昨晚发生了什么 |
| [08:40] | – I just told her everything. – That was for medical records. | – 我刚把什么都告诉她了 – 那只是留作医疗记录 |
| [08:44] | This is to file the police report. | 现在我们需要警方记录 |
| [08:48] | Maybe you should talk to them. | 你还是和他们说说吧 |
| [08:51] | Can I report this later if I want?. | 如果我愿意 可以稍后再谈吗? |
| [08:54] | Yes, ma’am. | 可以 女士 |
| [08:57] | OK, then maybe I will. Thanks. I just wanna go home. | 好的 我大概会来 谢谢 我现在只想回家 |
| [09:00] | Yeah, sure. | 嗯 好的 |
| [09:07] | I just keep thinking, if I hadn’t come to New York, | 我一直在想 如果当初没来纽约 |
| [09:10] | Julie and I would have never met and,,, | 根本不会遇见Julie |
| [09:14] | ,,she might not have told anyone at all, | 她也许对谁都不会说了 |
| [09:41] | – Are you Felicity?. – Yeah. | – 你是Felicity吗? – 对 |
| [09:43] | Sorry I’m late. My train was delayed. A moving truck stalled on the tracks. | 不好意思我来晚了 火车误了点 一辆拖车什么的堵在了铁轨上 |
| [09:48] | I went to the snack car and had three packs of M&M’s, | 我去小吃车那儿 吃了三包M&M |
| [09:51] | the king-size pack, so I’m a little wired. | 巨无霸包装 所以我激动坏了 |
| [09:53] | That’s why I’m late, so I’m really sorry. | 所以才迟到的 真对不起啊 |
| [09:58] | What are you late for?. | 迟什么到呢? |
| [10:01] | I’m supposed to be staying with you. | 我过来和你住一起 |
| [10:04] | – You’re the prospective student. – Yeah, from Harrisburg. | – 你是申请入学生 – 对 是哈利斯堡来的 |
| [10:08] | – Did you forget about me?. – No, I signed up to house a… | – 你忘了? – 没有 我把房子登记给了… |
| [10:11] | – How long are you staying again?. – Three days. | – 你要住多久? – 三天 |
| [10:14] | Great. | 很好 |
| [10:18] | Could you excuse me just for a minute?. | 对不起哦 我走开一下 |
| [10:25] | Listen, I signed us up to house a prospective student. | 听我说 我把宿舍登记给了 一个申请入学生 |
| [10:28] | – You did what?. – She’s right over there, so… | – 什么? – 她就在外头 |
| [10:31] | Things are a little hectic for me. Maybe you could show her around. | 这会儿我有点忙不过来 你能不能带她参观下 |
| [10:35] | You invited someone to sleep in our room without asking me?. | 你不问我 就叫人过来住? |
| [10:38] | – I am really sorry. – And now you want me to baby-sit?. | – 我很抱歉 – 现在还叫我当保姆? |
| [10:42] | Sort of. | 差不多吧 |
| [10:43] | I’m not gonna be responsible for some impressionable high-school senior. | 得了吧 我才不要管那些 敏感的高中毕业生呢 |
| [10:47] | I’m a junior. | 我还差一年毕业 |
| [10:50] | She can sleep in here. | 她可以住在这儿 |
| [10:52] | If she touches my box, she’s dead. | 可要是碰了我的盒子 就死定了 |
| [11:17] | This prospective student is supposed to be staying with me, | 那个申请入学生 本该和我住的 |
| [11:21] | but something serious happened and I need someone to let this girl stay. | 不过发生了一些事情 挺严重的 所以我得找人收她住下 |
| [11:25] | – Can you do it?. – What’s happened that’s so serious?. | – 你能收留她不? – 什么事儿那么严重? |
| [11:31] | I have another favour to ask you. | 我再求你帮个忙 |
| [11:33] | Please be satisfied with the answer “l can’t tell you”‘ | 我只能说”不能告诉你” 求你满意好吗? |
| [11:36] | But I would never ask you if I didn’t need to. | 可要不是迫不得已 我不会求你的 |
| [11:38] | – No problem. – Really?. | – 没问题 – 真的吗? |
| [11:42] | – I’ve got you covered. – Thank you. | – 我明白你的意思 – 谢谢 |
| [11:46] | Excuse me. So are there any parties we can go to, or clubs?. | 请问 有没有什么派对好参加? 有酒吧吗? |
| [11:49] | Have you guys been to Adrenaline?. | 你们去过肾上腺素酒吧吗? |
| [11:53] | – Thank you. – I’m gonna have to kick your ass. | – 多谢啊 – 我真想揍你了 |
| [11:58] | So, good luck. | 祝你们好运 |
| [12:03] | I read in Allure that Ga-Ga’s supposed to be really fun too. | 我从Allure杂志看到 Ga-Ga也应该很有意思 |
| [12:15] | I went to Julie’s room the next day. She didn’t wanna go out at all. | 我第二天去了Julie的房间 她不愿意出门 |
| [12:19] | It took me 20 minutes to convince her to come to lunch. | 花了20分钟 劝她去吃午餐 |
| [12:23] | This is one of my favourite parts about college: | 这是大学吸引我的地方之一 |
| [12:26] | the unlimited giant bins of sugar cereal. | 无限量供应甜麦片 |
| [12:29] | You’re trying to cheer me up. | 你是想哄我开心起来 |
| [12:31] | – Is it working?. – A little bit. | – 有用没有? – 一点点 |
| [12:36] | Hey. | 嘿 |
| [12:39] | Hi. | 嗨 |
| [12:41] | What’s going on?. I’ve been calling you. | 出什么事了? 我一直打你电话呢 |
| [12:43] | Yeah, I’ve been busy. | 对 我很忙 |
| [12:47] | OK. | 好吧 |
| [12:48] | – So, are you around later?. – Should be. | – 那么 你一会儿还在吗? – 应该在吧 |
| [12:53] | I want you to see the music you did. It really turned out great. | 我想让你看看你做的音乐 效果真是不错 |
| [13:00] | OK. | 好吧 |
| [13:02] | See ya. | 一会儿见 |
| [13:47] | What’s wrong with me?. | 我这是怎么了? |
| [14:07] | Most victims of rape don’t report the crime. | 绝大多数强奸受害者不会报警 |
| [14:10] | Five per cent. I read that. | 只有5%会 我读到过 |
| [14:12] | And, even worse, most of those people don’t seek counselling. | 更糟的是 那些人绝大多数 还不去作心理咨询 |
| [14:16] | Right. Which is why we’re here. | 对 所以我才来这儿 |
| [14:18] | Our friend, who this happened to, | 我们的朋友 正是受害者 |
| [14:21] | she’s just kind of shutting off, you know. | 现在有点自闭 你知道 |
| [14:24] | Well, what I’m going to suggest is really common sense, | 我的建议其实众人皆知 |
| [14:28] | but you should listen to your friend, | 你得听听朋友的想法 |
| [14:31] | believe her, make her feel as safe as you can. | 相信她 尽可能让她感觉安全 |
| [14:36] | – She keeps saying that she’s fine. – She’s not. She’s got to get help. | – 她一直说自己没事 – 不会没事的 她需要帮助 |
| [14:40] | What if our friend decides to report this?. What’s the protocol for that?. | 如果我们的朋友打算举报呢? 这方面有什么规定? |
| [14:45] | It depends who she wants to report it to. | 这取决于她向谁举报 |
| [14:48] | Obviously, if she goes to the police, it’s a criminal case. | 很显然 如果向警方 那就是刑事案件 |
| [14:52] | Your friend should know that usually the DA | 你们的朋友该知道 检察官通常 |
| [14:54] | won’t take acquaintance rape cases where drugs or alcohol were involved. | 不会受理 涉及毒品或酒精的 熟人间的强奸案 |
| [14:59] | They’re just too hard to prosecute. | 想要起诉很难 |
| [15:01] | Let’s say she reports it to the university. | 那么 向学校举报呢 |
| [15:04] | OK. She’d file a complaint, | 好吧 她提出控诉 |
| [15:07] | write a detailed description of what happened, | 并递交了详细的书面说明 |
| [15:09] | then a dean of students would gather evidence: | 接着教导主任会收集证据 |
| [15:12] | hospital reports, police reports, | 医疗记录 警方记录 |
| [15:14] | statements by anyone who has knowledge of the event. | 所有知情人的陈述 |
| [15:18] | That would include you. | 也包括你们 |
| [15:20] | Would our friend have to testify?. | 我们的朋友需要作证吗? |
| [15:22] | The dean would meet the alleged rapist. | 院长会与所谓的强奸者谈话 |
| [15:25] | If he or she feeIs there’s enough evidence to warrant investigation, | 如果他(她)觉得已有足够证据 展开调查 |
| [15:30] | the case is passed to the student conduct committee. | 事情就交予学生指导委员会 |
| [15:33] | There’s a hearing. That’s when your friend would testify. | 会召开听证会 你们的朋友就得作证 |
| [15:36] | It’s not a pleasant experience, but doing nothing is worse. | 这过程很是煎熬 可总比袖手旁观强 |
| [15:42] | Reporting is important but even more so | 举报非常重要 但更关键的是 |
| [15:44] | is that your friend talk to someone. | 你们的朋友需要与人交流 |
| [15:48] | Being raped affects our sense of trust, and control. | 遭到强奸会影响我们的信任感 控制感 |
| [15:53] | Almost one third of rape victims contemplate suicide. | 约有三分之一受害者 企图自杀 |
| [16:08] | I’m supposed to bring this up in a conversation but here’s the truth. | 我本该会找机会好好提起这个 但事实是 |
| [16:12] | Don’t get mad. I went to the university health services office, | 请别生气 我去了学校的医疗服务办公室 |
| [16:16] | you know, just to ask some questions. | 只是问了一些问题 |
| [16:19] | – You didn’t tell them my name?. – No. | – 没说我叫什么吧? – 没有 |
| [16:22] | I was curious what your options are. | 我希望知道你的选择 |
| [16:24] | The woman was really nice. Her name’s Gina. She seems cool. | 那位女士很和蔼 她叫Gina 看起来人不错 |
| [16:28] | Anyway, she gave me these to give to you. | 她把这些给我 让我给你 |
| [16:32] | – Thank you. – So you should give her a call. | – 谢谢 – 你该给她打个电话 |
| [16:35] | I would if I felt like I needed it. | 要是我觉得有必要 我会的 |
| [16:37] | I know, but you know how sometimes you get so close to something, | 可你知道 有时候 你离某些事情 那么近 |
| [16:41] | you can’t tell what it is any more, like… | 甚至没法说出他的样子 就好比… |
| [16:44] | if you keep repeating a word, it sort of loses it’s meaning. | 你重复说着一个词 它的意思就不那么清晰了 |
| [16:49] | I have to get to class, but maybe I’ll call her later, alright?. | 我得去上课了 我可能会打的 好吧? |
| [16:53] | That’s just what you told the police about reporting it. | 你跟警方说要举报的时候 也是这个口气 |
| [16:56] | – I will call you later. – OK. | – 我晚点打给你 – 好 |
| [17:03] | When does that agent come to your class?. | 那个经纪人什么时候去你的电影课? |
| [17:06] | – I don’t know. Next week, I think. – Happy how the movie turned out?. | – 不知道啊 下周吧 – 对片子的结果还满意吗? |
| [17:09] | Yeah, it’s good. | 嗯 挺好的 |
| [17:12] | – Julie’s music helped a lot. – Yeah. Julie. | – Julie的配乐帮了大忙 – 对 Julie |
| [17:15] | – How’s that working for you?. – I don’t know. | – 对你呢? – 不知道呢 |
| [17:18] | What’s the most you guys would pay for a disposable camera?. | 拍立得相机 你们最高会出多少价格? |
| [17:22] | – 20 bucks?. – What if you already have a camera?. | – 20块? – 要是你已经有了相机呢? |
| [17:24] | These vending machines are for prime locations: | 我得把这些自动贩售机 搁在人流最多的场所 |
| [17:27] | maternity wards, restaurants… | 产科病房 等候室 餐馆… |
| [17:30] | Yeah, every time I go to a restaurant I really wish I had a camera. | 没错 每次去餐馆的时候 最希望自己能有架相机了 |
| [17:35] | You guys are laughing right now, but soon you’ll be working for me. | 你们这会儿嘻嘻哈哈的 过不了多久 你们就会替我干活了 |
| [17:39] | And then I’ll fire you. | 等那时 我就炒了你们 |
| [17:42] | He’ll get it. | 他会明白的 |
| [17:49] | Disposable Cameras lncorporated. | 拍立得相机股份有限公司 |
| [17:51] | Yeah, is Zack up there?. This is Darryl, his RA. | 请问Zack在吗? 我是Darryl 他的宿舍辅导 |
| [17:56] | Yeah, come on up. | 嗯 上来吧 |
| [17:59] | Zack, your RA is here. | Zack 你的宿舍辅导来了 |
| [18:04] | What do you mean, here?. Downstairs?. | 什么意思? 在楼下? |
| [18:07] | No, he’s coming up. | 不 他上来了 |
| [18:11] | – I’ll be right back. – Alright. | – 我马上回来 – 好 |
| [18:16] | – Hi. What’s going on?. – Colin said you were here. | – 嘿 怎么了? – Colin说你在这儿 |
| [18:19] | – You got a minute?. – Yeah. What’s up?. | – 有空吗? – 嗯 怎么了? |
| [18:23] | – What happened on Friday night?. – Excuse me. | – 星期五晚上发生了什么事? – 你说什么 |
| [18:26] | Friday night. I heard something about you and a girl… | 星期五晚上 我听说你和一个女孩… |
| [18:31] | – What?. – Yeah. You wanna tell me?. | – 怎么了? – 愿意告诉我吗? |
| [18:34] | I went out with a girl on Friday night. What about it?. | 我跟一个女孩出去约会了 怎么了? |
| [18:37] | Did you rape that girl?. | 你强奸她了吗? |
| [18:40] | – What?. – Cos that’s what I heard. | – 什么? – 我听说是这样的 |
| [18:45] | – That’s impossible. Who said that?. – That’s what I heard. | – 这怎么可能? 是谁说的? – 是我听说的 |
| [18:48] | I came this far to threaten you in person, so listen carefully. | 我大老远跑过来警告你 你给我好好听着 |
| [18:52] | If that rumour’s for real, I’m gonna make your life ugly, | 如果那传言是真的 我不会让你好看的 |
| [18:55] | because you deserve it and on my floor you are my responsibility. | 不是因为你罪有应得 而是你在我的地盘上 我就得负责 |
| [18:59] | If something threatens my job, it threatens my tuition, | 如果我保不住饭碗 就会影响学费 |
| [19:02] | and I’m not having that. | 我可担不起 |
| [19:05] | You got it?. | 明白了? |
| [19:08] | I didn’t hear you say “Yes, Darryl”‘ | 怎么没听你说”明白了 Darryl” |
| [19:13] | Yeah. I got it. | 嗯 我明白了 |
| [19:35] | – Hey. | – Hey. – 嘿 – 嘿 |
| [19:38] | I just had a pretty wild conversation with my RA. | 我的宿舍辅导刚跟我发火了 |
| [19:42] | – Yeah?. – He accused me of raping you. | – 怎么? – 他说我强奸了你 |
| [19:44] | So, what’s that about?. | 那是怎么回事? |
| [19:48] | – I don’t know. – You don’t know?. | – 我不知道 – 你不知道? |
| [19:50] | – Did you tell anyone that?. – I don’t think so. | – 你跟谁说了吗? – 我没有 |
| [19:53] | Well, think about it. That’s a pretty hard thing to forget telling someone. | 好好想想 要是告诉谁了 肯定忘不掉吧 |
| [19:57] | – I’m just really confused. – About what?. | – 我真糊涂了 – 糊涂什么? |
| [20:00] | – Is that what you think happened?. – I don’t know. | – 难道你觉得是那么回事? – 不知道 |
| [20:02] | – How could you not know?. – I just don’t. | – 怎么会不知道呢? – 就是不知道啊 |
| [20:06] | I like you. I mean… maybe it wasn’t perfect but, God, it wasn’t a crime. | 我喜欢你 也许… 算不上完美吧 不过天呐 又不是犯罪咯 |
| [20:10] | I don’t wanna talk about this. | 我不想谈这个 |
| [20:13] | No, wait a minute. You kissed me at the bar. | 不 等等 在酒吧里 你还亲了我 |
| [20:17] | I know. | 我知道 |
| [20:18] | There were very heavy signaIs going on. | 那算是很明显的暗示了 |
| [20:21] | In your room, we were both having a good time. | 在你房间里 我们都很开心啊 |
| [20:23] | Zack… | |
| [20:25] | I didn’t attack you, rip your clothes off. | 你知道的 我没有硬来 硬要脱你衣服 |
| [20:27] | – I need to go. – Wait a minute. | – 我得走了 – 等等 |
| [20:30] | – You didn’t report this, did you?. – No. | – 你没去举报吧? – 没有 |
| [20:33] | Are you going to?. | 会去吗? |
| [20:35] | – I don’t know. – I mean, are you thinking about it?. | – 我不知道 – 我是说 你有这打算吗? |
| [20:39] | I’m really confused. | 我现在脑子很乱 |
| [20:42] | Just know that if you do, I will probably be expelled, OK?. | 你要知道 一旦你去举报 我就会被开除 明白? |
| [20:46] | Could you let go of my arm?. | 别抓着我的手好吗? |
| [20:51] | I didn’t rape you. | 我没有强奸你 |
| [21:07] | Hello?. | 喂? |
| [21:08] | Yeah, this is Felicity. | 对 我是Felicity |
| [21:11] | Javier, hi. | Javier 你好呀 |
| [21:15] | Can I work tomorrow?. The thing is, I asked Laurie to cover my shift | 我能明天来上班吗? 是这样的 我让Larrie顶了我的班 |
| [21:19] | because I have this big French exam | 因为我有很重要的法语考试 |
| [21:21] | and I’m sort of going through some personal stuff… | 不巧 又碰到了一些私事 |
| [21:27] | Laurie’s got mono?. When did she get mono?. | Laurie得了单细胞增生? 什么时候染上的? |
| [21:33] | Who did you tell?. | 你告诉谁了? |
| [21:36] | – I only told Noel. – You told Noel?. | – 我只告诉了Noel – 你告诉Noel了? |
| [21:38] | Javier, I gotta call you back. Yeah, I can work tomorrow. | Javier 我等下打给你 对 我明天可以来 |
| [21:45] | OK, I thought that Noel would maybe understand | 好吧 我以为Noel能理解的 |
| [21:48] | or know how to deal with this. | 或者知道该怎么处理 |
| [21:50] | God! You don’t have to deal with this. I do. | 老天! 又用不着你来处理! 该我来! |
| [21:54] | I know, but I was trying to help you out. | 我知道 我只是想帮你 |
| [21:56] | Giving me those pamphlets is not the magic answer. | 给我那些小册子有什么用 |
| [21:59] | You treat me in this condescending way | 你这么做 像是我欠你人情 |
| [22:02] | Iike I don’t even realise what I’m going through. | 好像我根本不明白 自己经受了什么 |
| [22:05] | You keep telling me how fine you are. You wouldn’t believe you either. | 你一直说自己没事没事 换成是你 也不会相信的 |
| [22:08] | You can’t possibly understand who I am. We are totally different. | 你怎么会了解我是谁呢 我们根本不同嘛 |
| [22:12] | You tell me to do the right thing but you are talking a different language. | 你一直告诉我怎么做才是对的 却好像用着另一种语言 |
| [22:17] | You haven’t even slept with anyone. | 你还没跟人上过床吧 |
| [22:19] | I don’t have to have had sex to understand you’ve been abused. | 我想不用等我上了床 才能知道你被欺负了吧 |
| [22:28] | It was my fault, what happened with Zack. This is the message I give out. | 跟Zack的事情 是我的错 我给他就是这种暗示 |
| [22:33] | Your talent is being a genius, mine is giving this message out. | 算是我的天赋吧 你是个天才 却没有这种天赋 |
| [22:37] | – Listen to what you’re saying. – I know what I’m saying, what I am. | – Julie 听听你自己说的 – 我知道自己说什么 知道自己是谁 |
| [22:40] | I thought maybe going to college I could start over, but I was wrong, | 我以为上了大学 一切都会好转 可以从头来过 可我错了 |
| [22:46] | so when you sit there and tell me to report what happened with Zack, | 所以当你坐在那儿 要我去举报和Zack的事儿 |
| [22:50] | it’s so easy for you to do this, it’s like black and white. | 你说的真是容易啊 一字一句清清楚楚 |
| [22:53] | This is not the first time this has happened. Is that a coincidence?. | 这种事又不是第一次发生了 难道是巧合吗? |
| [22:57] | – That doesn’t mean it’s your fault. – Would you give it up?. | – 那也不能说明 这是你的错 – 你能别操心了吗? |
| [23:01] | I’m not gonna report it, I’m not gonna go to the crisis centre, | 我不会去举报的 不会去调停中心 |
| [23:05] | I am not you. | 我又不是你 |
| [23:06] | I’m not gonna sit here and watch you do nothing. | 我不会袖手旁观的 |
| [23:09] | I am so pissed off that you told Noel. | 你告诉Noel 我真气坏了 |
| [23:13] | I don’t even know why I ever thought that you would understand. | 我都不知道 怎么当初觉得你会理解我 |
| [23:37] | Come in. | 进来吧 |
| [23:41] | Did you tell Zack’s RA about what happened?. | 你是不是把事情告诉了 Zack的宿舍辅导? |
| [23:44] | Did I tell Darryl?. Yes, I did. | 我有没有告诉Darryl? 我说了 |
| [23:48] | – How could you do that?. – I’m a resident advisor. | – 怎么能那么做? – 我也是宿舍辅导 |
| [23:51] | Part of my job description is advising residents. | 我的职责之一 就是指导住校生 |
| [23:54] | And if a guy living in this dorm raped someone and he does it again, | 要是宿舍里住着一个家伙 强奸了别人 |
| [23:58] | – and I knew about it… – Well, Darryl told Zack. | – 我知道了这事 当然会… – Darryl告诉了Zack |
| [24:00] | Zack freaked out at Julie and Julie thinks I betrayed her. | Zack冲Julie发了火 Julie觉得是我背叛了她 |
| [24:04] | Which maybe I have. God! | 也许我是背叛了她 天呐! |
| [24:08] | – Is she gonna call that lady?. – No. | – 她还会打电话给那女士吗? – 不会了 |
| [24:12] | God, the worst part is that she thinks it’s her fault. | 现在最糟的就是 她觉得都是她的错 |
| [24:16] | The fact is, statistically, she’s probably gonna end up doing nothing. | 其实 看看以往的数据 她很可能什么也不会做了 |
| [24:21] | Which may drive you nuts, but I don’t know if there’s anything you can do. | 也许很让你恼火 但我也不知道 你到底还能帮什么 |
| [24:28] | – What is that?. – What?. | – 那是什么? – 什么? |
| [24:31] | That thing. | 那玩意儿 |
| [24:34] | This?. It’s nothing. | 这个啊? 没什么啦 |
| [24:37] | You’re not growing a goatee, are you?. | 你不是在留山羊胡子吧? |
| [24:40] | Not with that tone in your voice. | 你这种口气 我怎么承认啊 |
| [24:53] | Story, if you don’t stop turning those pages that loudly, | 拜托 如果你再把书翻的震天响 |
| [24:56] | I’m gonna outlaw magazines in this room. | 这屋子就不准杂志入内 |
| [24:59] | Sorry. | 对不起啦 |
| [25:03] | Elena. | |
| [25:05] | There’s this club called Foxtrot. It’s on 1 7th Street. | 17街上有一家酒吧 叫Foxtrot |
| [25:08] | It has six levels. | 有六个等级呢 |
| [25:12] | You wanna go?. They’re open till four. My treat. | 想去吗? 开到四点呢 我请客 |
| [25:15] | I took out $200 before I came. My parents would kill me. | 出发前 我带了200块呢 爸妈肯定会杀了我 |
| [25:18] | It’s my savings account. | 是我的储蓄哦 |
| [25:21] | Why do you even wanna go to college?. | 你为什么想上大学? |
| [25:23] | Because. I wanna become a cytogeneticist | 因为我想成为一名细胞遗传学家 |
| [25:26] | How else am I gonna become a cytogeneticist?. | 不读大学怎么做的成? |
| [25:28] | – All you talk about our clubs. – I’ve never been to one. | – 你滔滔不绝的 只有酒吧 – 我从没去过 |
| [25:31] | I just keep reading about them. | 只是一直从书上看到 |
| [25:35] | Look, if I didn’t have so much studying to do, | 听着 如果没那么多作业 |
| [25:38] | I would go out with you. | 我一定陪你去 |
| [25:40] | But I do have so much studying to do. | 不过我真的课业繁重 |
| [25:43] | So could you quit talking about clubs, please?. | 所以请你不要讲了 行不? |
| [25:51] | – It has six levels. – Forget it. | – 有六个等级呢 – 得了吧 |
| [25:58] | I’m turning out the light. | 我关灯了 |
| [26:05] | I brought my ltty-Bitty Book Light. Goodnight, Elena. | 我带了ltty-Bitty小夜灯 晚安 Elena |
| [26:28] | Hey. | 嘿 |
| [26:30] | Hi. | 嗨 |
| [26:34] | Is Julie coming?. | Julie回来吗? |
| [26:36] | I don’t know. I haven’t talked to her. | 我不知道 我没跟她说过话 |
| [26:39] | – So what’s going on with her?. – What do you mean?. | – 她怎么了? – 怎么这么问? |
| [26:43] | I heard some things this morning. | 今天早上 我听说了一些事 |
| [26:46] | I tried calling her but she wasn’t in her room. | 我打她电话 可她不在房间 |
| [26:49] | Yeah, I don’t know. You should ask her. | 我也不知道 你该问问她 |
| [26:54] | Felicity, what’s going on?. | Felicity 出什么事了? |
| [26:57] | I heard… | 我听说… |
| [27:01] | I heard she was raped. | 听说有人强奸了她 |
| [27:08] | You should talk to her. | 你该和她谈谈 |
| [27:12] | Does Zack know about this?. Should I talk to him?. | Zack知道这事儿吗? 我该不该告诉他? |
| [27:17] | What?. | 什么? |
| [27:21] | It wasn’t Zack?. | 不会是Zack吧? |
| [27:30] | – What happened with you and Julie?. – What?. | – 你和Julie怎么回事? – 什么? |
| [27:33] | – Tell me what happened. – Nothing. | – 告诉我到底怎么回事 – 没什么亚 |
| [27:36] | Explain to me exactly what happened. | 我要你一五一十告诉我 |
| [27:38] | You went out, went back to her place, then what?. | 你们走了 回到她的住处 然后呢? |
| [27:41] | – Nothing. We had sex. – How’d that happen?. | – 没什么 我们上了床 – 怎么发生的? |
| [27:44] | – You know how that happens. – No, I don’t know. Tell me. | – 你当然知道怎么发生的 – 我不知道 快告诉我 |
| [27:49] | We were hanging out, kissing, and she wanted to. | 我们闲聊着 亲了几下 她就想做 |
| [27:51] | – Did you force her?. – Are you kidding me?. | – 你强迫她没有? – 开什么玩笑?! |
| [27:57] | – I heard a different story. – She wanted to. | – 我听到的可不是这样 – 是她想做 |
| [27:59] | You know what she’s like. | 你也知道她是什么德行 |
| [28:01] | We didn’t sleep together. She didn’t want to. | 我和Julie没有上床 她不愿意 |
| [28:04] | – She wanted to with me. – If you did this… | – 她想和我上床啊 – 要是你强迫她的…. |
| [28:06] | What are you, jealous?. | 你这算什么? 吃醋了? |
| [28:14] | Stop it! Stop it! | 住手! 快住手! |
| [28:25] | You see, the difference is when you said stop… | 瞧见没有 区别就在 你说住手 |
| [28:30] | I did. | 我就住手了 |
| [28:50] | Come in. | 请进 |
| [28:51] | – OK. This is ridiculous. – What is?. | – 这太荒唐了 – 怎么了? |
| [28:55] | That kid, that 1 6-year-old club-obsessed punk. | 那个16岁的小屁孩 一门心思迷着朋克 |
| [29:00] | – Is she driving you crazy?. – Do you know what she did at 2am?. | – 快把你逼疯了? – 你知道她凌晨2点在干什么吗? |
| [29:05] | Do you really want me to guess?. | 真想叫我猜? |
| [29:07] | She got dressed to go out. And she put out an outfit for me. | 她打扮好了想出门 还给我配了一身行头 |
| [29:11] | She went through my clothes and selected an outfit for me. | 她翻了我的衣柜 给我选了一身行头 |
| [29:16] | Then she woke me up, face all made-up, sparkles everywhere, | 接着把我喊醒 瞧她脸上抹的亮晶晶的 |
| [29:19] | and she says “Elena, come on. Take a risk. You only live once”‘ | 还说 “来嘛Elena 冒个险呗 人生能有几回乐啊” |
| [29:24] | I’m, like, “Go to bed, you 1 6-year-old freak”‘ | 我说 “快上床去 你这个16岁小破孩” |
| [29:29] | – It actually sounds kinda sweet. – It’s not sweet. It’s eerie! | – 听起来挺有意思的嘛 – 有什么意思啊 太可怕了 |
| [29:33] | She’s afraid to go out by herself. She needs a buddy. | 她一个人不敢出去 想找个伴儿 |
| [29:35] | But the problem is, I’m not her buddy. | 可问题是 我又不是她的伴儿 |
| [29:38] | OK, What do you want me to do?. | 好吧 你要我怎么做? |
| [29:40] | I don’t care. I’m relinquishing custody of the party animal. | 我不管 我只要求放弃对这个 派对狂人的监护权 |
| [29:44] | She’s all yours. I’m sending her back. | 我把她物归原主 她是你的了 |
| [29:47] | Thank you for taking her the last couple of days. | 谢谢你前几天照看她 |
| [29:50] | You don’t even know how big you owe me. | 你根本不知道 欠了我多大人情 |
| [30:00] | – Who is it?. – It’s Ben. | – 谁啊? – 我是Ben |
| [30:02] | Can I come in for a minute?. | 能进去坐会儿吗? |
| [30:15] | – Hey. | – Hey. – 嘿 – 嘿 |
| [30:17] | – How you feelin’?. – Pretty good. | – 感觉怎么样? – 蛮不错的 |
| [30:20] | What happened to your hand?. | 你的手怎么了? |
| [30:22] | Nothing. It was stupid. | 没什么 挺傻的 |
| [30:25] | Hey. | |
| [30:30] | I wanna tell you something but I didn’t wanna preach to you. | 我想告诉你一些事 不过没有半点告诫的意思 |
| [30:33] | I bet you been getting a lot of that lately. | 我想 你这几天一定受够了告诫 |
| [30:38] | – It’s OK. – Yeah?. | – 没什么的 – 真的? |
| [30:43] | OK. | 好吧 |
| [30:45] | Well, when I was at home, growing up, my father had this amazing ability | 以前在家的时候 我爸爸有一手”绝活” |
| [30:50] | to always let me down at the exact most important moment. | 总能在最关键的时刻 让我沮丧不已 |
| [30:54] | I mean, it was incredible. Little times, like baseball games. | 真是太不可思议了 比如小时候的棒球比赛 |
| [30:58] | You know, he’d say he’d be there and so I’d try really hard. | 他答应会到场 所以我很拼命 |
| [31:04] | But, of course, it would turn out that he never went. He forgot. | 当然了 最后他从没来过 他都忘了 |
| [31:08] | Birthday parties, track meets, my high-school graduation, | 生日聚会 运动会 高中毕业 |
| [31:12] | he didn’t show up. | 他都没有来 |
| [31:15] | And it was other things too. He’d get angry sometimes. | 还有一点 他有时会暴躁得很 |
| [31:19] | I must be really dense, because it took me for ever | 我肯定笨的要死 一直都没意识到 |
| [31:23] | to realise he’s a raging alcoholic. | 他那是嗜酒如命 |
| [31:27] | He’d throw things and he’d hit things, and he’d hit us. | 他拿起东西乱扔乱砸 还总打我们 |
| [31:33] | I tried to figure out what I was doing to make him that way. | 我活到现在 一直想搞清楚 到底我做了什么 他才变成那样 |
| [31:37] | What mistake was I making?. How did I somehow hurt him | 我做错什么了? 哪里伤害到他了 |
| [31:41] | to make him act that way?. | 让他变成那样? |
| [31:45] | – Is this boring you to death?. – No. | – 是不是听的无聊透了? – 没有啊 |
| [31:48] | OK. | 嗯 |
| [31:50] | Anyway, it’s weird… Iiving here, being away, you know?. | 总之 感觉怪怪的 离开家住在这里 |
| [31:55] | All of a sudden I have this distance from that madness, | 突然间远离了那一切疯狂 |
| [31:59] | and the one thing I can see now that I could never see before | 以前我不明白 而现在终于懂了 |
| [32:03] | is that it wasn’t me. | 其实错不在我 |
| [32:06] | It wasn’t me. | 不在我 |
| [32:09] | I am not the reason he’d drink. | 他酗酒 不是因为我 |
| [32:11] | I’m not the reason he’d get mad and hurt me and hurt my mom. | 他发火 打我 打我妈妈 错都不在我 |
| [32:17] | It was him. It wasn’t me. It was him. | 而在他 都是他的错 |
| [32:26] | I just wanted to tell you that. | 我只想告诉你这些 |
| [34:36] | – That is so impressive. – What is?. | – 你太不可思议了 – 怎么? |
| [34:39] | – That you have two jobs. – A lot of people do. Hey, Noel! | – 你有两份工作 – 很多人有两份工作 嘿 Noel! |
| [34:42] | – It must let you go out and party?. – Not really. | – 肯定没机会去聚会了 – 也不是 |
| [34:46] | – She went and saw Gina. Julie did. – Yeah, I just saw her. | – 她去Gina那里了 Julie去了 – 嗯 我刚碰到她 |
| [34:49] | If it wasn’t for you, she’d still be in her room. | 她说若不是你 她肯定还躲在房间里呢 |
| [34:52] | – The girl I met at Dean & DeLuca?. – Yeah. | – 我在Dean&Deluca碰到的那个女生? – 对 |
| [34:55] | – This is Story, this is Noel. – Wanna go out tonight?. | – 这是Story 这是Noel – 今晚想出去吗? |
| [35:01] | I have plans. | 我有安排了 |
| [35:06] | – Gotta get rid of that. – I don’t look more sophisticated?. | – 把胡子刮了哦 – 看起来没有老成一点? |
| [35:10] | – True. – I like it. | – 有啊 – 我喜欢 |
| [35:11] | – Story likes it. – It makes you look super sexy. | – Story喜欢 – 我觉得你这样超性感 |
| [35:14] | And I wouldn’t just say that. You don’t know me, but that’s how I am. | 我一般不说这种话 你我也不熟悉嘛 不过我就是这样的人 |
| [35:22] | “Summer brought sweets, but autumn wrought division”?. | “夏日带来甜蜜 秋风吹起别离” |
| [35:31] | I hate poetry. I mean, why don’t they just say what they mean?. | 真讨厌诗歌 干吗有话不直说呢?! |
| [35:50] | How much does that taste like butter?. | 那东西味道有多像牛油哦? |
| [35:52] | I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter?. So much. | 这怎么会不是牛油呢?! |
| [35:55] | I literally can’t believe it’s not butter. | 我也不信这不是牛油 |
| [35:58] | – You like the pump or the spray?. – The spray. | – 你喜欢挤得还是喷的? – 喷雾状的呀 |
| [36:00] | – The spread doesn’t melt enough. – Rips up the bread. | – 直接抹的抹不均匀 – 把面包撕碎 |
| [36:03] | – Did you ever try it on crackers?. – Yeah. How about cereal?. | – 试过抹在脆饼上吗? – 嗯 试过跟麦片一起吃吗? |
| [36:07] | – No, I haven’t thought of that. – You’ll thank me. | – 想都没想过呢 – 你得谢谢我 |
| [36:10] | Takes breakfast up a notch. | 早餐都上了一个等级呢 |
| [36:13] | Have you guys met before?. | 你们俩以前见过吗? |
| [36:16] | – Did you like in my box?. – No. Why?. | – 你看过我的盒子吗? – 没有呢 怎么? |
| [36:19] | Forget it. | 得了吧 |
| [36:24] | – See ya. – Where you going?. You going out?. | – 回见 – 你去哪儿? 出去玩吗? |
| [36:27] | – Yeah. Some new club. – Adrenaline?. | – 对 新开的酒吧 – 肾上腺素? |
| [36:29] | – Yeah. Is it any good?. – I don’t know, but I’m dying to go. | – 对 好不好玩呐? – 不知道 可我超想去 |
| [36:32] | Can I come?. | 我能去吗? |
| [36:35] | – If you feel like paying. – I was gonna offer. | – 如果你愿意付钱 – 我正要说呢 |
| [36:39] | – I’ll be home late. – Home?. | – 我晚点回家 – 回家? |
| [36:41] | – I’ll do my eyes in the cab. – We’re walking. | – 我去车里化妆 – 我们走过去 |
| [36:44] | – My treat. – Taxi it is. | – 我请客啦 – 那就打车 |
| [36:49] | – Did that just happen?. – I gotta take a break. | – 刚才那是真的吗? – 我得歇一会儿 |
| [36:52] | – Where you going?. – Nowhere. | – 你去哪儿? – 不去哪儿 |
| [36:55] | I’m going to talk to Zack. Because this is totally driving me crazy. | 我去跟Zack谈谈 我都快疯了 |
| [37:00] | He has no idea what is going on | 他完全不知道怎么回事 |
| [37:02] | and I feel like he needs to know that I’m fighting this. | 我觉得他得知道 我做出了反抗 |
| [37:06] | – Do you want us to come?. – No. I can do this by myself. | – 要我们一起去吗? – 不了 我自己能行 |
| [37:20] | Yeah. | 进来吧 |
| [37:30] | I wanted you to know that I reported what happened. | 我想要你知道 我去举报了 |
| [37:37] | And that I’m gonna testify. | 我也会作证的 |
| [37:41] | And I know you don’t think what happened was rape, but it was. | 我明白 你觉得那算不上强奸 可那的确是 |
| [37:47] | Julie… | |
| [37:48] | No, you didn’t rip off my clothes, I understand that. | 你是没有扯下我的衣服 我明白 |
| [37:52] | But it was still rape. | 可那还是强奸 |
| [37:55] | I know. | 我知道 |
| [38:04] | I’m going back… to Minnesota. | 我要回… 明尼苏达了 |
| [38:12] | I called my parents and told them | 我打电话给我爸妈 告诉他们 |
| [38:15] | that I met with the dean of the university and admitted to… | 我和教导主任谈过了 事情我也… |
| [38:23] | ..what happened. | 承认了 |
| [38:26] | I told them I was guilty. | 我说了 我有错的 |
| [38:32] | Anyway, my dad wants me home, as you can imagine. | 爸爸叫我回家 你也想的到 |
| [38:44] | I was gonna leave you this. | 这个留给你 |
| [38:58] | It says all the obvious stuff. | 都是些大白话 |
| [39:02] | How sorry I am. How… | 我很抱歉之类的 那一夜 |
| [39:08] | ..horrible that night must have been for you. | 对你来说一定不堪回首 |
| [39:14] | How I wish things would have happened very differently. | 我多希望事情完全不是这个样子 |
| [39:23] | I’m probably gonna be expelled. | 我很可能会被开除 |
| [39:28] | That wasn’t what I wanted. | 那可不是我的本意 |
| [39:32] | I just… needed you to know what happened. | 我只希望你明白到底怎么回事 |
| [39:39] | I know. | 我知道 |
| [39:42] | This isn’t your fault. None of this is your fault. | 这不是你的错 都不是你的错 |
| [39:56] | I’d never done that before, | 我以前从没做过这样的事 |
| [39:59] | not, you know, force someone, but… | 不说没强迫过谁 而是… |
| [40:03] | I’d never been with anyone. | 我从没跟谁在一起过 |
| [40:08] | As if that’s any excuse. | 说得好像借口一堆 |
| [40:21] | Read that. | 看看吧 |
| [40:25] | Maybe one day you won’t hate me so much. | 也许有一天 你就不会那么恨我了 |
| [40:32] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
| [40:37] | Me too. | 我也是 |
| [40:52] | Dear Felicity, | 亲爱的Felicity |
| [40:56] | It’s amazing how we blame ourselves, | 有时候我们的自责 真是叫人不可思议 |
| [40:59] | You know, when John died, I was a wreck, | John刚去世时 我痛不欲生 |
| [41:02] | certain that somehow, cosmically, I’d caused that accident, | 不知为什么 我认定了 是我导致那种结局 |
| [41:08] | It’s probably just human nature to try to make sense of things, | 也许 总想要搞清来龙去脉 这是人的本性 |
| [41:15] | Random things, | 不管什么事情 |
| [41:33] | The scary part is realising sometimes bad things just happen, | 可有时候也意识到 坏事就自然发生 |
| [41:37] | no reason, no purpose, they just occur, | 没有理由 没有目的 这也让人害怕 |
| [41:41] | and we’re left to pick up the pieces, | 唯有等我们收拾残局 |
| [41:51] | I guess that’s what we’re all doing all the time, | 我想 我们这一辈子也正是如此 |
| [41:55] | just picking up the pieces the best we can, | 尽最大努力 收拾残局 |
| [42:57] | Subtitles by lMS |