时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on “Felicity”, | |
[00:02] | OK, this is about Ben. Alright. | 那好 关于Ben 好的 |
[00:05] | – This is too weird. – Wait a minute. It’s OK. | – 这太怪了 – 等一下 没关系的 |
[00:07] | Is it possible to be just friends | 你觉得和一个我不该爱的人… |
[00:09] | with someone I have these immoderate feelings for, | 仅仅做朋友可以吗? |
[00:12] | or am I doomed for ever to be in love and ultimately significantly hurt?. | 或者我注定会爱上他 最后伤痕累累? |
[00:17] | So you like Ben too?. | 这么说你也喜欢Ben? |
[00:20] | Does everybody like Ben?. | 是每个人都喜欢Ben吗? |
[00:22] | Is it Ben?. | 是Ben吗? |
[00:24] | No. | 不 |
[00:26] | Yes. | 是的 |
[00:31] | OK, here’s my problem. | 我的问题是… |
[00:34] | There’s this guy on my floor who’s in love with this girl. | 我那层楼里有个男的 他喜欢一个女孩 |
[00:38] | He’s got a real connection with her. | 真的非常非常喜欢 |
[00:41] | That’s what he telIs me. | 他是这么跟我说的 |
[00:43] | But she comes to him with problems about another guy. | 但那女孩过来找他 却跟他倾诉另外一个男的 |
[00:46] | He’s got the nice-guy friend thing. | 朋友 那个男的一定很帅 |
[00:49] | Well, except that he swears there’s a spark there, | 除了这点 我朋友说 他和那女孩之间真的有火花 |
[00:52] | that there’s something between them. | 他们彼此都有感觉 |
[00:54] | He just can’t make it happen, somehow. | 但他就是不能把爱说出口 不知道怎么搞的 |
[00:57] | I’m sorry, but this resident advisors meeting’s about the new fire code. | 真对不起 但这宿舍顾问会 也该有点新话题了吧 |
[01:02] | Chill out. We’re allowed to share advisee horror stories. | 别激动 分享被指导生的恐怖故事是允许的 |
[01:06] | So, I don’t understand. What’s the problem exactly?. | 我没听明白 到底怎么回事? |
[01:13] | This guy keeps coming to me about this girl, | 这个男的找我来说那个女孩的事 |
[01:17] | and he doesn’t know what to do and I don’t know what to tell him. | 他不知道该怎么做 我也不知道该怎么对他说 |
[01:22] | – He’s gotta draw the line. – What?. | – 他要做个了断 – 什么? |
[01:25] | If this guy loves this girl and she’s talking to him about another guy, | 如果这个男的喜欢那个女孩 而那个女孩又跟他说那个男的 |
[01:31] | then he’s gotta draw the line. | 那么这个男的就该适可而止了 |
[01:33] | He’s gotta say “l like you, but I don’t wanna be your girlfriend”‘ | 他要对那个女孩说 “我喜欢你 但我不想做你的闺中密友” |
[01:37] | “l don’t wanna talk to you about this other guy, so stop it”‘ | “我不想再听你唠叨那个男的了 所以请闭嘴” |
[01:40] | “Stop talking to me about this other guy”‘ | “别再跟我说那个男的了” |
[01:47] | – He’s gotta draw the line. – Yeah, that’s kinda obvious. | – 他得划清界限了 – 是啊 已经很明显了 |
[01:52] | Right. | 没错 |
[02:40] | Dear Sally. | 亲爱的Sally |
[02:42] | Do you wanna hear a weird word?. | 你想听一个很古怪的词吗? |
[02:46] | Buttinski. Now, it’s actually in the dictionary. It means: | 事儿妈 字典里真的有耶 它的意思是… |
[02:51] | “a person given to butting in; a troublesome meddler, troublemaker”‘ | “出馊主意的人 爱管闲事的人 令人讨厌的捣乱者” |
[02:59] | I don’t mean to be, but I’m a buttinski. | 我不是故意这么说 但我是个事儿妈 |
[03:03] | I mean, obviously. And it’s sort of ruined by whole life. | 我是说 很显然 我的生活算是被毁了 |
[03:08] | I was at work on Saturday, | 星期六我在干活 |
[03:10] | making a cappuccino for some guy who kept calling me Honey Bun, | 给一个老叫我”甜甜糕”的男人 做一杯卡布奇诺 |
[03:14] | which is really attractive. | 他倒是真的很迷人 |
[03:17] | And for some reason I looked up. | 冥冥中我抬头看了一眼 |
[03:30] | I am a troublesome meddler. I rewrote Ben’s essay, he’s still mad, | 我是个讨人厌的麻烦虫 我重写了Ben的论文 他还是很生气 |
[03:34] | and I’m pretty sure he’s never going to forgive me. | 我很肯定他再也不会原谅我了 |
[03:39] | God, I am such a buttinski. | 天哪 我真是个事儿妈! |
[03:45] | I was holding for the financial-aid officer. | 我在等资金补助老师 |
[03:49] | Yes. Elena Tyler. T-Y-L-E-R. | 是的 Elena Tyler T-Y-L-E-R |
[03:55] | Yes. I’ll hold. Thank you. | 好的 我等 谢谢你 |
[04:06] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[04:07] | Hi. I’m on the phone. | 嗨 我在打电话 |
[04:09] | I’d like you to meet Mr Webster. | 来见见韦伯斯特先生 |
[04:13] | – You found it?. – Yeah. Bleeker Bob’s. It’s for you. | 你居然找到了? 是啊 Bleeker Bob音像店 送给你的 |
[04:16] | – I don’t even have a record player. – I think that’s what this is. | – 可我连唱机都没有 – 这不就有了嘛 |
[04:21] | It was used, so don’t freak out like I spent money. | 有点旧了 没花多少钱 你别激动 |
[04:24] | – I can’t take that. – Yeah, you can. | – 我受不起 – 不 送给你 |
[04:26] | Cassettes and CDs are no good. That’s just fact. | 卡带和CD都不好 这是事实 |
[04:30] | You know, I mean… | 你知道 我是说… |
[04:34] | – I can’t. – Why not?. | – 不行 – 为什么? |
[04:38] | What?. You like guys with more hair?. | 什么? 你喜欢头发多的男生? |
[04:41] | Cos I might do that for you, but you’re pushing it. | 我会为你多长头发的 可你别逼着我长 |
[04:45] | Yes, sir. | 是的 先生 |
[04:48] | Elena Tyler. Could you hold, please?. | Elena Tyler 麻烦您稍等一下 |
[04:52] | I mean I can’t take it because I don’t know if I’m staying here. | 我不能接受你的东西 因为我不知道自己还能不能住在这里 |
[04:58] | – What are you talking about?. – You gotta go. I’ll call you later. | – 你在说什么? – 你该走了 以后再联系 |
[05:10] | OK, listen to this. There’s this alumni guy, | 听着 有个已经毕业的校友 |
[05:13] | a partner in a very important talent agency in Los Angeles. | 是洛杉矶一个非常显赫的 星探公司的合伙人 |
[05:17] | He’s coming to speak to my film class. | 他要来我们的电影课宣讲 |
[05:19] | – That could be good. – They picked three films. | – 很不错 – 选了三部电影 |
[05:24] | – Mine was first. – Congratulations. | – 我中了头魁 – 恭喜你哦 |
[05:27] | – Your documentary?. – No, Stiletto, | – 你的纪录片? – 不是 是<护身短剑> |
[05:29] | I know the odds are nothing, but last year an agent came to speak | 我知道没什么可能 但去年一个星探过来宣讲时 |
[05:33] | and signed a sophomore student. | 签约了一名大二生 |
[05:35] | – You’re kidding?. – Don’t get your hopes up. | – 不开玩笑? – 别做梦了 |
[05:40] | Nice attitude. | 说得好 |
[05:44] | Anyway, I wanted to add some music in a couple of scenes, | 对了 我想在几个场景里加点配乐 |
[05:48] | some guitar stuff. | 想用吉他曲子 |
[05:51] | What, you want me to do it?. | 怎么 你想让我来做? |
[05:54] | If it takes longer than three hours, I’ll pay you. | 如果超过三小时 我会付费的 |
[05:57] | – You don’t have to pay me. – You’ll do it?. | – 你不用给我钱 – 你答应了? |
[05:59] | Of course. I’m so proud of you. | 当然 我为你骄傲 |
[06:06] | I should go reserve the room. I’ll call you later. | 我去预订场地 完了再联系你 |
[06:16] | What?. Public kissing?. | 怎么了? 公开接吻不可以吗? |
[06:20] | – That’s like a statement, right?. – Did you guys screw yet?. | – 等于公开关系了 是吗? – 你们上床了没? |
[06:24] | Elena! | |
[06:27] | – She’s like that. – Wow. OK. | – 她就那样 – 哦 没关系 |
[06:32] | No, we haven’t. | 不 我们还没上床 |
[06:34] | I just… I like him. | 我… 只是喜欢他而已 |
[06:41] | So what’s going on?. Are you and Ben…?. | 怎么回事? 你和Ben有没有… |
[06:43] | Screwing?. No. | 上床? 没有! |
[06:46] | Talking?. No. | 说话? 没有! |
[06:49] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上过来 |
[06:56] | Hey. Are you… | 嘿 你… |
[07:00] | – What, are you not talking to me?. – No, I’m talking to you, see?. | – 打算永远不和我说话了? – 没有啊 我在和你说话呢 |
[07:04] | I’m talking to you right now. | 我现在就在跟你说话呀 |
[07:09] | – We’re sitting over there. – No, I’m taking this to go. See ya. | – 我们就坐在那边 – 不了 我说我要走了 再见 |
[07:17] | So, I don’t know what to do. If what I did just destroyed | 我不知道该怎么办了 如果我所做的努力只会… |
[07:20] | whatever hope there was of us ever actually being anything, | 毁了我们之间曾有的希望或者什么 |
[07:23] | then I guess I have to live with that. | 那我也得吞咽这个苦果 |
[07:26] | But before that whole paper thing happened, we were getting closer. | 没发生论文那件事之前 我们已经走得很近了 |
[07:30] | We were developing something. | 已经发展出了一些情愫 |
[07:33] | – You and Ben?. – Yeah, I mean… | – 你和Ben? – 是啊 我是说… |
[07:36] | I think there was this actual real friendship starting, | 我觉得那时我们之间 有了那种纯粹的友谊 |
[07:40] | which now… I just made the pendulum swing in the opposite direction. | 但现在… 我却把 大好局面彻底逆转了 |
[07:46] | Ben hates me. He ignores me in class. | Ben讨厌我 上课时也无视我 |
[07:48] | He won’t even have a conversation with me. | 甚至都不和我讲话 |
[07:53] | – That’s too bad. – I know. | – 太不爽了 – 是啊 |
[07:56] | So, any advice would help, even if it’s just “shut up”. | 给我点意见吧 哪怕你说”闭嘴” |
[08:04] | You know, there’s something I gotta do. | 你知道吗 确实有些话我要说 |
[08:11] | What?. | 什么? |
[08:16] | I’ve gotta draw… | 我要做(个了断)… |
[08:21] | Draw what?. | 做什么? |
[08:28] | A comparison… between what you’re going through | …个比较 比较一下你正在经历的这些事 |
[08:31] | and something that happened to a friend of mine. | 和我一个朋友曾经经历的那些事 |
[08:34] | Tell me. | 哦 那说说看 |
[08:37] | This is what I think, OK?. | 我是这么想的 |
[08:50] | Go to his apartment. Say you left something there. | 去他的公寓 说你落了东西在那 |
[08:55] | While you’re looking for it, you’ll have more chance for conversation. | 你去找的时候 就有大量时间跟他说话 |
[09:02] | OK. I see. | 好 我明白了 |
[09:04] | I’m sure that’s all you need. | 我确信这能帮你的大忙 |
[09:12] | You are such a good friend, I can’t stand it. | 你真是我的好朋友 好得我都受不了 |
[09:17] | Yeah, me neither. | 是啊 我也是 |
[09:26] | Hey. Did you touch my box?. | 嘿 你碰过我的盒子没? |
[09:30] | – What?. – My box. Did you open it?. | – 什么? – 我的盒子 你打开过吗? |
[09:32] | I didn’t even know you had a box. | 我都不知道你有盒子 |
[09:35] | This is it. This is my box. | 就是这个 这就是我的盒子 |
[09:38] | – I’ve never seen it. – Well, then, how did it move?. | – 我从没见过 – 那它怎么会动了地方? |
[09:41] | Did you ask the box?. | 你去问盒子自己呀 |
[09:45] | – I have a right to privacy. – Which brings up a good point. | – 我有隐私权 – 你说到点子上了 |
[09:48] | Why is this room a double?. It’s big enough to be two. It’s got two doors. | 为什么这里是双人房? 够我们俩住 真该有两个门才对 |
[09:52] | – Don’t change the subject. – It’s the same subject. | – 别扯其他事 – 根本就是同一件事 |
[09:55] | There wouldn’t be a privacy issue if there were a wall right here. | 要是不想争执隐私权的问题 就在这儿…竖堵墙 |
[10:00] | I’m taking my box with me. | 我要随身带走我的盒子 |
[10:05] | Please, take your box with you. | 求你了 把你的盒子带走 |
[10:11] | Reverse psychology is not gonna work on me. | 我才不怕你的激将法 |
[10:20] | The housing department wants us to talk to all of our advisees, | 另外 房管处要求我们向所有的选课生… |
[10:24] | one-on-one, about the significant damage caused by dorm graffiti. | 相互传达一下 说说寝室涂鸦的显著危害 |
[10:29] | Please. Who here is aware that the singular of graffiti is graffito?. | 拜托 谁知道这里说的”涂鸦” 其实指的是复数呀? |
[10:35] | Which I urge you to use in conversation. It freaks people out. | 我强烈建议你这么说话 保证能把人气死 |
[10:39] | Let me ask this. How are we supposed to do all of these things, | 我来问个问题 我们要怎么办才能 |
[10:42] | plus talk to people about graffito, plus do our own work?. I don’t get it. | 既要跟别人讨论所谓”涂鸦” 又要完成自己的工作? 反正我不行 |
[10:47] | I feel like a one-woman psychiatric services department. | 我就像一个女性精神问题服务部 |
[10:51] | I think there’s, like, one girl on my floor who’s not bulimic. | 我觉得… 我那层楼里 有个女孩不是”饿死鬼” |
[10:56] | Her name’s Candy, which is pretty ironic. | 她叫Candy(糖果) 真是讽刺啊 |
[10:59] | There’s this bastard from Baltimore in 1 01 4 | 在1014室有个来自巴尔的摩的蠢货 |
[11:03] | who keeps urinating in the sink, man. | 总是在水池里小便 |
[11:05] | So I told him, for the tenth time, stop urinating in the sink. | 当我第十次跟他说 “不要在水池里小便”时 |
[11:09] | And he’s like, and he’s not joking either, “l keep forgetting”‘ | 他说 他认真得一点都没开玩笑 说”对哦 我老是忘” |
[11:13] | What the hell is that, man?. | 搞什么飞机嘛! |
[11:16] | I told that kid to draw the line, right. | 我告诉那个男的要做个了断 |
[11:18] | But he had some real difficulty doing that. | 结果他执行起来很有困难 |
[11:22] | No one ever said drawing the line was easy. | 没有人说做个了断很容易 |
[11:27] | You need to tell this guy, next time that girl goes to him, | 你要告诉你的朋友 下次那个女孩再来找他 |
[11:30] | hard as it may be, draw the line and stick with it. | 一定要斩钉截铁 快刀斩乱麻 而且绝不松口 |
[11:35] | Yeah. OK. I’ll tell him. | 好的 我去跟他说 |
[11:39] | Hey, what’s up?. Come on in. | 嗨 怎么了 快进来 |
[11:43] | I left a notebook last time I was here. I just wanted to pick it up. | 上次我落了个笔记本在这 我来找找带走 |
[11:47] | – It sucks losing a notebook. – It really does. | – 丢笔记本真不爽 – 是啊 |
[11:49] | This is mine. This is my idea book. | 这是我的 我的创意簿 |
[11:54] | This is where I record all my big ideas. | 记录了我所有伟大的创意 |
[11:57] | – Is Ben here?. – Ben! | – Ben在吗? |
[12:00] | – What?. – It’s for you. | – 干嘛? – 找你的 |
[12:02] | – The original idea book was stolen. – Yeah, I remember that. | – 最初的创意簿丢了 – 是啊 我记得 |
[12:07] | – I still hope that I’ll get it back. – That’s good. | – 我还在期望能找到 – 很好 |
[12:10] | He’ll be out in a sec. I’m over here working on this killer idea. | 他很快就出来 我去那儿冥想杀手游戏创意了 |
[12:15] | OK. Thank you. | 好的 谢谢你 |
[12:17] | It’s like quarters but it’s a board game. | 有点像四分场地赛 不过这只是棋局而已 |
[12:19] | I call it the QuarterMaster. | 我把这叫做”四分王” |
[12:24] | This is such a good one. | 棒极了 |
[12:26] | – Hey. – Hi. | – 嘿 – 嗨 |
[12:27] | I left my notebook here last time. Have you seen it?. | 上次我落下了笔记本 你见到没? |
[12:30] | No, I don’t think so. What colour is it?. | 不 我没见过 什么颜色的? |
[12:33] | – It’s blue. – Blue. | – 蓝色的 – 蓝色 |
[12:42] | So you know what I was thinking?. That when you first get to college, | 你知道我在想什么吗? 你一来到大学 |
[12:46] | It’s such a shock to the system. | 这种学习机制让人吃惊 |
[12:51] | It’s all so new and you’re adjusting to so much | 一切都是全新的 你不断地调整适应 |
[12:54] | that it’s probably not unusual for people to do pretty crazy things. | 所以有些人做点疯狂的事情 也可能并不鲜见 |
[12:59] | I bet if there were a study done, you’d see that that’s the case. | 我打赌如果这方面有研究成果的话 你会看到里面有这个案例 |
[13:03] | – What are you talking about?. – I can’t believe what I did. | – 你在说什么? – 我之前做的太离谱了 |
[13:07] | Rewriting your paper. | 重写了你的论文 |
[13:09] | I really think that I’ve grown up a lot in the past week. | 上个礼拜我真觉得自己长大了很多 |
[13:13] | Really?. Well, that must feel good. | 是吗?一定感觉很好 |
[13:19] | Hey, so, are you gonna be mad at me for ever?. | 嘿 难道你想一辈子都生我气吗? |
[13:25] | I’m not mad at you. I’m nothing. | 我没有生你气 一点都没 |
[13:41] | You know, I think I might have left the notebook in Julie’s room. | 你知道吗? 可能我把笔记本 落在Julie的房间了 |
[13:49] | If I find it, I’ll bring it to class. How’s that?. | 如果我找到了 就给你带到教室 怎么样? |
[13:53] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[14:00] | Come in. | 进来 |
[14:01] | – Are you busy?. – Just working on my page. | – 你忙吗? – 在鼓捣我的主页 |
[14:04] | – Your what?. – My web page, noeLcrane.com. | – 你的什么? – 我的主页 noelcrane.com |
[14:08] | – Why do you have a web page?. – Why does anyone have a web page?. | – 你怎么会有主页? – 难道不是每个人都有吗? |
[14:11] | T oo much free time, not enough friends. | 时间多得打发不了 朋友又不多 |
[14:14] | Justifying owning a computer. | 有了电脑就是来用的呀 |
[14:20] | – What’s up?. – So I went to Ben’s apartment. | – 什么事? – 我去了Ben的公寓 |
[14:24] | – OK. – It was horrible. | – 哦 – 很糟糕 |
[14:26] | I told him I’d left a notebook there, but I’m sure he knew I’d made it up. | 我说落了笔记本在他那里 但我肯定他知道我在瞎编 |
[14:31] | Yeah, I have to stop you. | 这样 我必须得打断你 |
[14:38] | – What?. – I’m drawing the line. | – 怎么了? – 我在做个了断 |
[14:41] | – Wait. What?. – Yeah,… | – 等等 你说什么? – 是这样的… |
[14:44] | I don’t wanna talk about you and Ben any more. | 我再也不想谈你和Ben的事了 |
[14:48] | I’m not gonna be your girlfriend. | 我也不要做你的姐妹 |
[14:53] | Were you ever going to be my girlfriend?. | 你曾要做我的姐妹吗? |
[14:55] | I know it seems weird, and it may be selfish, | 我知道这很奇怪 也许还很自私 |
[14:59] | but I don’t wanna be that guy, | 但我真的不想… |
[15:01] | the one who always comes and talks to you about that other guy. | 总是来来往往跟你说别的男人的事 |
[15:07] | – Really?. – Yeah. It bugs the hell out of me. | – 真的? – 是啊 烦死了 |
[15:10] | And that’s why I’m drawing the line. | 所以我要做个了断 |
[15:15] | So,… | 这么说… |
[15:18] | You and I can’t talk about Ben?. | 你和我不能提起Ben? |
[15:21] | That’s right. | 对 |
[15:23] | Anything else, though, you know. | 但其他的随便 你知道的 |
[15:26] | Ben’s clothes. | 比如说Ben的衣服 |
[15:30] | I’m just kidding. | 开个玩笑 |
[15:33] | You understand, right?. | 你明白了 对吗? |
[15:37] | Good. | 很好 |
[15:41] | – Well, you don’t have to leave. – No, I know. | – 哦 你不必走 – 不 我要走 |
[15:45] | I just don’t wanna cross the line. | 我可不想破了规矩 |
[15:49] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[15:56] | I mean, I’ll just… I’ll talk to you later. | 我是说 我… 我以后再找你说话 |
[15:59] | – OK. – But not about Ben. | – 好的 – 但绝不说Ben |
[16:02] | OK. | 好的 |
[16:10] | – Hey. – Hi. | – 嘿 – 嗨 |
[16:12] | – You’re going out. – I’m gonna go and meet Zack. | – 你要出门啊 – 是啊 我去见Zack |
[16:15] | He’s gonna show me the scenes he wants music for. What’s up?. | 他给我看几段需要音乐的场景 什么事情啊? |
[16:19] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[16:21] | Are you gonna be back soon?. | 你很快会回来吗? |
[16:24] | I don’t know. Why, do you need me?. | 不一定 怎么 需要我帮忙吗? |
[16:27] | – No. – Are you sure?. | – 不 – 你确定? |
[16:31] | Wow. It’s amazing. You guys have a whole situation. | 哇哦 真是不敢相信 你们渐入佳境了 |
[16:36] | – What do you mean?. – Just you and Zack. | – 什么意思? – 你和Zack |
[16:39] | I mean, you’re so happy and you like each other so much, | 我是说 你们这么幸福 彼此都那么喜欢对方 |
[16:43] | and, God, I’m so jealous it’s embarrassing. | 天哪 真是让我嫉妒和不爽 |
[16:47] | – You’re jealous of me and Zack?. – I mean, obviously in the best way. | – 你嫉妒我和Zack? – 当然是好的方面啦 |
[16:51] | I’m so happy for you. | 我很为你高兴 |
[16:53] | Well, you are still my closest friend. | 哦 你还是我的闺中密友 |
[16:56] | You don’t have to say that. | 你不用说出来的嘛 |
[16:59] | So you mean that?. | 那你说的是真的吗? |
[17:02] | Of course. I’ll call you when I get back. | 当然了 我回来给你打电话 |
[17:05] | – Have fun. – Thanks. | – 玩得开心 – 谢谢 |
[17:54] | Elena’s not there. | Elena不在 |
[17:58] | I just saw her in the financial-aid office. | 我刚刚在资金补助办公室看见她了 |
[18:02] | – Why?. – I thought maybe you’d know. | – 怎么回事? – 我以为你知道的 |
[18:05] | No. She’s been acting pretty weird. | 我不知道 她最近表现得很怪 |
[18:08] | Yeah. She keeps shutting me down. | 是啊 她总是拒绝我 |
[18:12] | The harder I try, it just gets worse. | 我越是卖力 她就对我越糟 |
[18:15] | – Do you ever have that with her?. – Not so much with Elena. | – 你有被她这样过吗? – Elena不怎么对我这样 |
[18:20] | I’ve been getting that a little with Ben, though. | 倒是Ben对我不理不睬的 |
[18:24] | Yeah?. | 是吗? |
[18:29] | – I think I’m pretty nice. – I think you are too. | – 我觉得我人很好 – 我也这么觉得 |
[18:32] | – I’m not the worse-looking guy. – You should be a model. | – 我长得一点都不丑 – 你真该去做模特 |
[18:35] | – And look at you. – No, don’t do me. | – 再来看看你 – 别 别看我 |
[18:37] | No, look at you. You’re smart and beautiful. | 不 看看你 人又聪明又漂亮 |
[18:40] | If Ben’s turning you down, he’s out of his mind. What’s wrong with them?. | 如果Ben不理你 他就脑子进水了 这些人都怎么了? |
[18:44] | You can’t take everything Elena does so personally. | 你不要把Elena的事太当真 |
[18:48] | You do with Ben. | 可你却很在意Ben啊 |
[18:50] | Yeah, but that’s me and Ben. | 是啊 但那是我和Ben的事 |
[18:54] | Don’t worry about Elena. I work in the admissions office. | 别担心Elena 我在招生办勤工俭学 |
[18:57] | There are always students having financial trouble. | 经常有遇到经济问题的学生档案 |
[19:00] | It could be anything. They may have just lost some of her paperwork. | 各种原因都有 可能只是Elena的文件少了一些而已 |
[19:07] | – What?. – You work in the admissions office?. | – 怎么了? – 你在招生办打工? |
[19:14] | No, I mean, I can’t look at her file. | 不 我不能偷看她的档案 |
[19:19] | – I don’t wanna be a buttinski. – Yeah, no, I understand. | – 我不想做个事儿妈 – 是啊 我能理解 |
[19:23] | Except… Elena said she might have to leave. | 但是… Elena说她可能会退学 |
[19:26] | I think something serious is going on. | 我觉得事态已经很严重了 |
[19:32] | I just… I haven’t had much luck with things like that. | 我… 摊上这种事都没什么好下场 |
[19:35] | – There are fights and… – I won’t ask you to read her file. | – 麻烦不断 吵闹不停… – 我没要你研究她的档案 |
[19:39] | Good. I really think that’s crossing the line. | 很好 我觉得这有点太过分了 |
[19:51] | Will you do it?. | 你到底做不做? |
[20:12] | What?. | 怎么了? |
[20:14] | You looked in my box, didn’t you?. | 你看过我的盒子了 是不是? |
[20:16] | – God! I did not look in your box! – Did you pick it up?. | – 上帝啊! 我根本没看过你的盒子! – 你拿起过吗? |
[20:20] | When I wasn’t here. Did you pick up the box, you know, hold it up?. | 我不在的时候 你有没有 拿起我的盒子 抱着不放? |
[20:24] | – No. – Did you shake it?. | – 没有 – 摇过吗? |
[20:26] | I didn’t pick it up. How could I shake it?. | 我都没拿起来过 怎么会摇它? |
[20:30] | What the hell is in there anyway?. | 里面到底有什么啊? |
[20:32] | – You’re curious. – Of course I’m curious. | – 看 你很好奇嘛 – 我当然好奇了 |
[20:35] | You keep asking me if I looked in your box. | 每隔五分钟 你就问我有没有看过你的盒子 |
[20:37] | Did you?. | 那你看过吗? |
[20:41] | Let’s say I rummaged through all your stuff and went through your box, | 我看过 行了吧 我翻过你所有的东西 把你的盒子倒了个底朝天 |
[20:45] | and saw all your naked pictures or drugs or whatever. | 看了你的裸照啊 毒品啊 所有一切 |
[20:49] | Well, that’s interesting. | 这下有趣了 |
[20:52] | What is?. | 又怎么了? |
[20:55] | Deny it all you want. | 心里很想 却还嘴硬 |
[20:57] | I’m buying a fingerprint kit. | 我要买个查指纹的工具 |
[21:10] | – Hey! – What?. | – 嘿! – 怎么了? |
[21:12] | This is totally unacceptable! This line, this line you’ve drawn. | 简直荒唐透顶! 你做什么鬼了断啊! |
[21:16] | How dare you draw a line?. Who are you to draw a line?. | 你怎么敢跟我划清界限? 你以为自己是谁啊? |
[21:20] | What are you gonna do?. Force me to talk about Ben?. | 那你要干什么? 强迫我说Ben的事? |
[21:23] | And you’re happy with that?. A conditional friendship?. | 你很洋洋得意吗? 友谊有了条件还算是友谊吗? |
[21:27] | No, I don’t… Maybe. I don’t know what you mean by that. | 不 我没有… 也许是吧 我不知道你那么说是什么意思 |
[21:31] | You are setting boundaries on our conversation. | 意思是 你为我们的知心话 设定这么多条条框框 |
[21:34] | No. I’m setting one boundary. | 没有 我只有一个要求呀 |
[21:37] | This is because you have feelings for me, isn’t it?. | 是因为你对我有意思 是不是? |
[21:41] | I’m happy… | 我很高兴… |
[21:43] | I’m still waking up. Give me a second. | 我还没醒转 等我一会 |
[21:48] | I’m happy to be friends with you as long as it’s not all about Ben. | 我很高兴做你的朋友 只要与Ben无关 |
[21:52] | And whatever happened to Hanna?. | 那Hanna的事又怎么说? |
[21:55] | Well, I never said I still don’t have a long-distance girlfriend but… | 我从没说过我还没有外地女友 但… |
[22:00] | this is complicated. | 说起来很复杂 |
[22:02] | I mean, I realise we’re not even remotely dating in any way, | 我是说 我明白我们之间 连跟约会沾边的事都没做过 |
[22:06] | but I can’t help my feelings for you. | 但我还是忍不住喜欢你 |
[22:09] | And since when has it been all about Ben?. | 但从什么时候开始全跟Ben有关了? |
[22:12] | – And how can you keep doing this?. – Doing what?. | – 你怎么一直这样? – 一直怎样? |
[22:14] | Insisting you’re just fine being my friend and having all these feelings. | 当我的朋友当得好好的 脑子里却搅和这些感情 |
[22:19] | Is what I’m doing to you different than what you’re doing to Ben?. | 等一下 我对你所做的 跟你对Ben所做有什么区别吗? |
[22:23] | Excuse me?. | 你说什么? |
[22:24] | One minute everything’s fine. “We’re friends, I swear”‘ | 一开始万事如意 “我们是好朋友 我发誓” |
[22:28] | The next minute you’re doing his homework | 下一秒 你就代他做作业 |
[22:30] | and following him around like some lovesick schoolgirl. | 屁颠屁颠地跟着他 像是思春的学生妹一样 |
[22:33] | – You know what?. – What?. | – 你给我听着 – 什么? |
[22:36] | Maybe I am a lovesick schoolgirl. | 也许我真是个思春的学生妹 |
[22:49] | OK, good. Yellow. What does that mean?. | 很好 黄色 代表什么? |
[22:52] | – That this thing isn’t fun. – Just gotta get into the game. | – 代表这玩意真没劲 – 集中注意到游戏里嘛 |
[22:57] | Yellow is 20 points and you get to go again. | 黄色代表20分 你得再来一次 |
[23:00] | OK. | 好的 |
[23:01] | – It’s just like darts. – Except without the darts. | – 像掷飞镖 – 除了没有飞镖 |
[23:06] | – Ready?. – Yeah. | – 准备好了? – 是的 |
[23:08] | Good. Yellow. OK, 1 0 points. | 好 黄色 10分 |
[23:11] | OK. You’re up. Appreciate you guys, by the way, helping me test this out. | 好的 该你了 顺便说下 感谢你们两个 测试这个游戏 |
[23:15] | – Did you talk to Elena?. – No. | – 你跟Elena谈过吗? – 没 |
[23:17] | But Felicity’s helping me out with that. | 但是Felicity帮我解决呢 |
[23:20] | – Terrific. – Blue. 1 0 points. Good. Close game. | – 太恐怖了 – 蓝色 10分 很好 游戏结束 |
[23:23] | – What’s your problem with her?. – I don’t wanna talk about Felicity. | – 你和她怎么了? – 我不想说Felicity |
[23:27] | Man, she pushes your button. | 晕 你跟她杠上了 |
[23:29] | Felicity’s trouble, that’s all I know. He won, right?. | Felicity是祸水 我只知道这点 他赢了 对不对? |
[23:33] | No. OK, you each had 1 0 rolls. | 没有 好的 你们每人积10分 |
[23:35] | Now we go to the bonus round, where each colour value is worth double. | 现在就到了分红局 每种颜色的分值都翻番 |
[23:39] | Alright?. You’re up. | 听懂了? 你先来 |
[23:43] | You may think she’s trouble, she might even be trouble, | 也许你觉得她很烦人 她可比你更心烦 |
[23:47] | but she’s got a good heart. | 但她是一片好心 |
[23:49] | I like her. | 我喜欢她 |
[23:57] | – Overshooter. Two out of three?. – No. | – 打过头了 三局两胜? – 不干 |
[24:04] | I think one of my advisees, I swear to God, | 我觉得我的某个辅导生… 我向上帝发誓 |
[24:07] | is running a sex line from her room. | 在她的寝室开了条色情电话 |
[24:10] | Why?. | 为什么? |
[24:11] | Why do I think that or why is she doing it?. | 我怎么会知道她为什么要做那事? |
[24:13] | You walk past her room and there’s moaning, | 你走过她房间的时候 里面有呻吟声传出来 |
[24:16] | constant, exaggerated moaning. | 持续的夸张的呻吟 |
[24:19] | And she’s always alone in there. | 但她经常一个人在寝室里 |
[24:22] | At first I thought she was like a real self-satisfier, | 一开始我以为她可能在自慰 |
[24:26] | but I’m pretty sure it’s a business. | 但我很肯定她以此赚钱 |
[24:29] | You know that guy I told you about, with the girl?. | 我跟你们说过那个男的吧 跟那个女孩的事 |
[24:31] | – Well, he drew the line. – Yeah?. What happened?. | – 他做了了断 – 是吗? 怎么了? |
[24:37] | Tragedy. She got really pissed off. | 很惨 女孩非常火大 |
[24:40] | – That’s normal. – Yeah?. | – 正常啊 – 是吗? |
[24:44] | He’s thinking about going back and redrawing the line. | 这男的想回头再做了断 |
[24:49] | Why not?. What do you mean?. | 为什么不要? 什么意思? |
[24:51] | If he does that, he risks her drawing her own line. | 如果他这么做了 他就得面对 那个女孩要跟他做了断了 |
[24:55] | – Really?. Well, what do I tell him?. – To stick with the first line. | – 真的? 那我该怎么跟他说? – 老实守着第一次了断后的结果吧 |
[25:00] | – What a boner. – Yeah, this guy’s an idiot. | – 好一个猪头 – 是啊 那男的真白痴 |
[25:17] | I was thinking of something like that for the driving scene. | 我觉得开车那幕用这个音乐比较好 |
[25:21] | – That’s fantastic. – Come on. | – 真好听 – 少来 |
[25:24] | – No, I’m serious. – Yeah?. | – 不 我说真的 – 是吗? |
[25:27] | Yeah, it’s really good. It’s simple. | 是啊 真的很好 很纯粹 |
[25:34] | Wow, OK. | 哇哦 好的 |
[25:37] | I thought this would be good for the scene | 我觉得下面这段音乐适合… |
[25:39] | when Sal and Claudia sleep in the back yard. | Sal和Claudia躺在后院的那一幕 |
[26:26] | Zack. | |
[26:41] | Zack. | |
[26:43] | Let’s go slow. | 不要这么心急 |
[26:46] | Sure. | 好的 |
[26:49] | Yeah, sorry. | 哦 对不起 |
[26:53] | It’s OK. | 没事的 |
[27:32] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[27:35] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[27:36] | I thought I’d catch you before you left and I never saw you again. | 我得在你离校前见你一面 否则我就再也看不到你了 |
[27:40] | Yeah, it’s been a crazy week. | 是啊 那一周过得很不顺 |
[27:45] | I really do owe you an explanation. | 我真的欠你一个合理的解释 |
[27:48] | – No, you don’t. – Yeah, I do. | – 不 你别 – 我要说 |
[27:54] | I’m really mad at my dad. He’s been travelling all year, you know, and… | 我真被我父亲气死了 他整年在旅行 你知道的… |
[27:59] | as it turns out, he never paid my tuition bill. | 显而易见 他从未付过我的学费 |
[28:04] | He’s having second thoughts about where he wants me to go to college, | 现在他改主意了 希望我上大学了 |
[28:08] | and I’m just, like, “Thanks, Dad. Great timing”‘ | 而我… 只能说… “谢谢你啊 爸爸 时机真巧” |
[28:12] | – He’s like that. He’s always… – I know what’s going on. | – 他就那样 总是… – 我知道怎么回事 |
[28:17] | – What do you mean?. – I mean… | – 你什么意思? – 我是说… |
[28:20] | I know your scholarship didn’t go through | 我知道你的奖学金没有通过 |
[28:23] | and your dad doesn’t make enough money to help, | 你爸爸又筹不出足够的钱帮你 |
[28:26] | but just enough so you don’t qualify for most financial aid. | 但这个钱的数目又让你申请 大部分资金补助项目不够格 |
[28:43] | But I’ve got something for you. | 但我有东西给你 |
[28:49] | Where’d you find this?. | 你从哪里找到的? |
[28:52] | There are these really specific scholarships. | 这里都是一些特殊的奖学金 |
[28:55] | Some are so specific it’s wild. | 有些特别得以至于另类 |
[28:57] | This old woman offers a private scholarship. | 这位老太太提供个人奖学金资助 |
[29:00] | Read the qualifications. It’s pretty spooky. | 看看这些申请资格 真够严苛的 |
[29:04] | They sort of describe you. | 简直就是为你度身定制 |
[29:08] | “African-American female from New York or New Jersey, | “非裔美籍女性 来自纽约或新泽西” |
[29:12] | premed, moderate- to low-income family with one parent, | “医学院预科生 勤奋好学 来自低收入的单亲家庭” |
[29:16] | attending a New York college”‘ | “并在纽约的大学里就读” |
[29:19] | I called the woman, just to see if there was even a shot. | 我打过电话给这个女士 看看有没有机会 |
[29:22] | She didn’t award the scholarship this year, so it’s available. | 她今年的奖学金还没找到下家 所以这是个大好机会 |
[29:30] | “Moderate- to low-income family, with one parent”‘ | “来自中低收入的单亲家庭” |
[29:36] | You should call that woman. | 你应该给这个女士打电话 |
[29:40] | What makes you think this applies to me?. | 你怎么会认为这个适合我? |
[29:44] | I asked a friend to check your file. | 我请你的朋友帮忙查你的档案 |
[29:47] | – Who did you ask?. – You wouldn’t tell me anything. | – 是谁? – 你什么都不说 我都不知… |
[29:50] | Just tell me who it was. | 快点告诉我是谁 |
[29:54] | – Felicity. – Felicity looked at my file?. | – Felicity看了我的档案? |
[29:58] | Yeah, as a favour to me, so I could help. | 是啊 帮了我的忙 所以我来帮你 |
[30:03] | You’d better call that woman. | 你真该打电话给那位女士 |
[30:22] | OK, look. I’m here to redraw the line. | 听着 我来这儿再做一次了断 |
[30:25] | – Really?. – Yeah. | – 是吗? – 是的 |
[30:27] | – Well, you can’t just do that. – Of course I can. I drew it. | – 你不能这么做 – 我当然能 我都做过一次了 |
[30:31] | The line isn’t the problem. It’s a symptom. | 了断不了断并不是问题 这是一个征兆 |
[30:36] | Wait. Of what?. | 等等 什么的征兆? |
[30:38] | Of some fundamental discord. | 关系不和睦的征兆 |
[30:42] | The line is a symptom of some fundamental discord?. | 这是关系不和睦的征兆? |
[30:45] | – Hold on, let me explain… – Thank you. | – 等等 听我解释 – 谢谢你 |
[30:48] | Yes, and you were right about me not talking to you about Ben. | 没错 你让我不跟你说Ben是对的 |
[30:52] | That was a mistake and I should have seen that. | 那是个错误 我早该意识到 |
[30:54] | Let me explain where I’m redrawing the line. | 听我说 我要重新划清个界限 |
[30:57] | You can talk to me about anything, including Ben, but excluding sex. | 你什么都可以跟我说 包括Ben 但不包括性事 |
[31:02] | I can put up with hearing about Ben. | 我能受得了你说Ben |
[31:04] | I don’t wanna hear about you having sex. | 但我不想听到你们做爱了 |
[31:07] | Don’t ever talk to me about you and Ben in the context of sex, | 别跟我说你和Ben的性事 |
[31:10] | and it’ll be fine. | 一切都好办 |
[31:11] | Noel, you sound ridiculous, which is why I’m gonna have to draw the line. | Noel 你真可笑耶 搞得我想跟你划清界限了 |
[31:17] | – God, I knew you were gonna do that. – Well, I don’t know what else to do. | – 天哪 我就知道你要这么做 – 那我还能怎么做? |
[31:23] | – OK, so where does yours go?. – Well, I just think that… | – 那好 你的界限是什么? – 嗯 我在想… |
[31:27] | Where did you find this?. Did you just look in the ghetto file?. | 你从哪儿找到这个的? 你看了贫民的档案? |
[31:31] | My record is my business. | 我的记录是我自己的事 |
[31:35] | You had no right. I don’t need this. | 你没有权利 我不需要这个! |
[31:38] | How else are you gonna stay?. | 除了这个你还能怎么留下来? |
[31:40] | Having my tuition paid because I don’t have as much money as you, | 既然我交不了学费 因为 我没你和你朋友那么有钱 |
[31:44] | or because I’m black… I’d rather not stay. | 或者因为我是黑人 那我还是不留下的好 |
[31:48] | – We were just trying to help. – D’you wanna know about me?. | – 我们只想帮忙 – 你想了解我? |
[31:52] | – What are you looking at?. – I was here first. | – 你看什么看? – 我先来的 |
[31:58] | I went to Elkins Academy. It’s in Westchester, | 我准备去埃尔金斯学院 在温彻斯特 |
[32:01] | one of those schooIs where the kids had nicer cars than the teachers. | 那里学生们的车比老师的还靓 |
[32:05] | – You know why I went there?. – No. | – 你知道我为什么去那儿吗? – 不知道 |
[32:07] | That school paid for me to be there. | 那所学校资助我在那里上学 |
[32:10] | They’ll give you all sorts of answers why, but the two reasons were this: | 他们会说出很多原因 但围绕我的只有两个 |
[32:14] | I am black and I am underprivileged. | 我是个黑人 我来自下层社会 |
[32:17] | – You’re also smart. – It didn’t matter. | – 可你也很聪明 – 有什么用?! |
[32:20] | I was a poor, black girl, and every student knew it. | 我是个黑人穷女孩 每个学生都知道 |
[32:23] | That scholarship I was supposed to get was awarded to me based on merit. | 我应该得到的那份奖学金 是因为我出色的成绩 |
[32:28] | – Yeah, I know. – Not race, not income. | – 是的 我知道 – 无关人种 无关家庭收入 |
[32:31] | I deserved it. I worked for it. That’s the one promise I made myself. | 我值得 我也努力了 这是我对自己的承诺 |
[32:36] | I am not gonna be a clich? so thanks for your handout, but no thanks. | 我不是穷得退学的陈旧套路 所以谢谢你的施舍 但请别管闲事 |
[32:50] | So, about the line… | 话说我们那事… |
[33:03] | “The housing office has asked us to inform all advisees..”‘ | 房管处要求我们通知所有辅导生… |
[33:08] | – This is ridiculous. – What?. | – 真扯淡 – 什么? |
[33:11] | “..of the new rule prohibiting the use of dormitory corridors | 新规定出台 禁止将寝室走廊 |
[33:14] | as impromptu bowling alleys”‘ | 作为即兴玩乐的保龄球道 |
[33:17] | I got a spare last night. | 昨天晚上我玩了一会 |
[33:21] | So this guy redrew the line. | 那个男的重新去做了断了 |
[33:27] | I don’t think it would’ve been better had he remained with the first line. | 我觉得结果还不如一开始呢 |
[33:32] | – So what did she say, man. – That they aren’t friends any more. | – 那女孩说什么了 – 说他们再也不是朋友了 |
[33:37] | You know what?. This isn’t just like a crush. | 你知道吗? 这不是一时的迷恋 |
[33:41] | This is a thing. This is like a deeper kinda relationship. | 而是一种感情 像是爱得很深 |
[33:47] | Just… quit playing games and be honest with her. | 别再跟她玩游戏了 跟她坦白 |
[33:52] | You already told her you like her, right?. | 你已经跟她说了 你喜欢她 对吗? |
[33:58] | – Right. – So that’s all you can do. | – 对的 – 所以你能做的也只有这些 |
[34:00] | Be a good friend, and if it’s ever gonna be anything more than that, | 做她的好朋友 如果有进一步发展的可能 |
[34:05] | it’ll happen, but only if you’re still her friend. | 也会自然而然地来到 但前提是你依旧是她的好朋友 |
[34:12] | Did you guys… always know that it was me?. | 你们是不是… 一直都知道 那个男的就是我? |
[34:16] | – Yeah! – Absolutely, absolutely. | – 是的! – 当然 当然 |
[34:23] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[34:25] | So,… | 那么… |
[34:28] | – What?. – That was fun. | – 怎么了? – 真开心 |
[34:31] | Just recording music and going out and then coming back… | 录音啊 出去玩啊 然后回来啊… |
[34:37] | Talking to you… now. | 跟你说话啊… 就在此刻 |
[35:02] | Come in. | 进来 |
[35:07] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[35:10] | You said Felicity, something about not having as much money | 你说Felicity… 说你没什么钱 |
[35:15] | as she does, or as her friends do. | 不像她 或者她的朋友们 |
[35:18] | Secret’s out. | 秘密大曝光啦 |
[35:21] | Elena’s not who you thought I was. | Elena不是你们所想的那样 |
[35:23] | Well, I don’t know who you thought I thought you were, | 我不知道你认为 我想象的你是什么样 |
[35:29] | but this is who I am, OK?. | 但我就是我 没什么不一样 |
[35:32] | I got a scholarship from my high school too, | 我也从高中开始就拿奖学金 |
[35:35] | and mine came through, but it was only for $1,000. | 我的通过了 不过也只有一千块 |
[35:38] | A drop in the bucket. So I applied for 28 separate grants. | 九牛一毛哈 所以我申请了28个独立援助项目 |
[35:44] | I got three of ’em. Another $5,000. | 得到了三个 又有五千块 |
[35:47] | I had to take out a loan that’ll haunt me till I’m 30. | 我只好去贷款 30岁之前别想翻身 |
[35:51] | I wrote letters to companies begging to be sponsored. | 我写信到大公司渴求得到资助 |
[35:55] | My parents could barely afford to send me to New York, | 我的父母只能负担送我到纽约 |
[35:58] | forget the university. | 但上大学就别想了 |
[36:02] | You thought I was some rich kid, right?. | 你以为我是富家子弟 是吗? |
[36:04] | – Didn’t you think I was?. – I didn’t care. | – 你以为我呢? – 我不在乎这些 |
[36:10] | I just knew that I’ll never be judged by how I get through college, | 我只知道没人会因为 我如何完成大学而指指点点 |
[36:14] | but I might be judged if I never go at all. | 但如果我什么也不做 反而会让大家瞧不起 |
[36:17] | Noel, you’re giving me a speech. | Noel 你在给我演讲 |
[36:20] | It’s a speech moment, you know?. | 现在是演讲时间 你知道吗? |
[36:22] | Look, I went to embarrassing lengths to pay a lot of money to be here now, | 听着 我是历经屈辱才能 交付一大笔钱来到这里 |
[36:27] | talking to you. | 跟你说话 |
[36:29] | So here’s my point. | 所以我的观点是 |
[36:32] | No one cares. No one cares how I pay for school | 没有人在意 没有人在意我如何交学费 |
[36:36] | and no one cares how you do it either. | 同样 也没有人在意你这么做 |
[36:39] | Those kids that didn’t get in here, | 那些没来到这里的孩子们 |
[36:42] | they’d kill you because of your attitude, | 会因为你消极的态度鄙视死你 |
[36:44] | and I might tell them about you. | 也许我可以跟他们说说你 |
[36:50] | Good. OK. | 很好 就这样 |
[36:58] | I’m not gonna pretend that I’ve been through the same thing as you, | 我不会假装跟你想着同样的事 |
[37:03] | but if there were a scholarship for white, lrish, Catholic kids | 但如果有一份奖学金 为白人 爱尔兰裔 天主教徒 |
[37:07] | with preppy clothes and web pages, I’d grab it, | 穿着随便 会做主页的学生而设 我会抓住机会的 |
[37:11] | no humility, no shame. | 无需自卑 无需羞耻 |
[38:19] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[38:23] | I thought about it. Decided it was pretty stupid to turn down something | 我考虑了那份奖学金 认为 如果没搞清楚情况 |
[38:27] | without figuring out what it was all about. | 就拒绝一切 是非常愚蠢的行为 |
[38:32] | – I think that’s smart. – So I called her. | – 我觉得这很明智 – 所以我打电话给她 |
[38:37] | Elisha Simmons. | |
[38:40] | Pretty amazing woman. | 一个非常杰出的女性 |
[38:42] | Yeah, she sounded pretty cool. | 是啊 她听起来很有风度 |
[38:45] | One of the first black women at med school in New York. | 纽约医学院第一批黑人女性中的一个 |
[38:47] | She graduated second in her class. | 她以班级第二名的成绩毕业 |
[38:51] | Anyway, we talked and she offered me full tuition, no terms. | 我们谈了很多 她全额赞助我 没有条件 |
[38:59] | – That’s great. – I told her I wanted to add a term. | – 好极了 – 我跟她说加个条件吧 |
[39:03] | I wanna pay her back. But she turned me down. | 我想还给她钱 但她拒绝了我 |
[39:09] | – So what happened?. – Dr Simmons added her own term. | – 然后呢? – Simmons医生加了自己的条件 |
[39:13] | When I get to be a doctor that I make the same offer to someone else. | 当我成为一名医生时 我也以同样的方式捐助别人 |
[39:20] | – You OK with that?. – Yeah. | – 你答应了? – 是的 |
[39:26] | So… | 所以… |
[39:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[39:32] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[39:44] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[39:46] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[39:48] | So, Blair told me what you did. | Blair跟我说了你做的事情 |
[39:52] | – What?. – Helping her out. Elena. | – 什么? – 帮助她啊 Elena |
[39:55] | Finding her that scholarship, that was really cool. | 帮她找到了那份奖学金 真是很酷 |
[40:02] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[40:24] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[40:28] | – You OK?. – I’m fine. | – 你还好吧 – 我很好 |
[40:32] | – You weren’t in class. – You know that sweater | – 你没去上课 – 那件运动衫… |
[40:35] | that you borrowed weeks ago that you said I could have back tomorrow?. | 你几个礼拜前借走的 当时你还说明天就还我 |
[40:39] | – Yeah?. – I’d like it back. | – 嗯? – 我想要回 |
[40:42] | Sure. | 好的 |
[40:46] | – Are you sure you’re OK?. – I just want my sweater back. | – 你确定你没事? – 我只想要会我的运动衫 |
[40:49] | It makes me feel good. I just would like it back. | 它让我心情舒畅 我要它回来 |
[40:53] | Fine. Then you can give me back my Sarah McLachlan CD | 好的 那你也要还我的 莎拉・克劳克兰的CD |
[40:56] | and we won’t owe each other anything. | 这下我们就两不相欠了 |
[40:58] | OK, take it. It’s right over there. | 行 拿走吧 就在那儿 |
[41:22] | Hey. What’s going on?. | 嘿 到底怎么了? |
[41:32] | We came back here last night, me and Zack. | 我们昨天晚上回来 我和Zack |
[41:43] | So… | 那么… |
[41:47] | Did you sleep with him?. | 你跟他睡了? |
[41:53] | He was pretty aggressive. | 他非常霸道 |
[42:06] | He just fell asleep when he was finished. | 一完事他就呼呼大睡 |
[42:11] | He just rolled over and fell asleep. | 翻个身就睡着了 |
[42:20] | Julie, he didn’t… | Julie 他没有… |
[42:30] | I just sat in this chair all night. | 我在这个椅子上坐了一整夜 |
[42:36] | I don’t know why I’m so surprised. | 我不知道自己干嘛这么反常 |
[42:48] | But you didn’t want to… | 你是不是不想… |
[42:52] | ..have sex with him?. | …跟他发生关系? |
[42:55] | No. | 不想 |
[43:00] | Did you tell him that?. | 你跟他说过吗? (下集继续) |
[43:54] | Subtitles by lMS |