英文名称:Feel the Beat
年代:2020
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:20] | Reminder. Audition 10:00 A.M. Today. | 提醒 今天上午十点有面试 |
[00:23] | Reminder. Audition– | 提醒 今天… |
[00:43] | They’re gonna kick me out. | 我要被赶走了 |
[00:48] | Taxi! | 出租车 |
[00:54] | Come on. | 搞什么啊 |
[01:02] | Come on, taxi. | 快来啊 出租车 |
[01:26] | Thank you! | 谢谢 |
[01:27] | This is my taxi! | 这是我拦的车 |
[01:28] | This is a matter of life and death. | 这是生死攸关的大事 |
[01:31] | Midtown. Broadhurst Theatre. | 去中城 布罗德赫斯特剧院 |
[01:32] | Make it fast. I’ve got a major audition. | 快点开 我要参加一场很重要的面试 |
[01:44] | Be fierce! | 飒一点 |
[01:58] | Next group. | 下一组 |
[02:21] | Be fierce! | 飒一点 |
[02:24] | Work it! | 跳起来 |
[02:27] | Yes! | 很好 |
[02:29] | Yes! Push! | 这就对了 用力 |
[02:31] | Push! | 用力 |
[02:37] | Well, we’ve got a few cuts to make, ladies. | 好了 姑娘们 我们得淘汰几个人 |
[02:41] | Sixteen. | 16号 |
[02:44] | And 22. Yes. | 还有22号 没错 |
[02:49] | Front row, thank you. | 前排的各位 感谢 |
[02:52] | You’re cut. | 你们被淘汰了 |
[02:55] | Collette? | 柯莱特 |
[02:56] | One moment, ladies. I’ll be right back. | 姑娘们 稍等一下 我去去就来 |
[03:01] | Ruth Zimmer would like to take a look at you. | 露丝·齐默想看看你们 |
[03:04] | She’s coming in now. | 她马上就来 |
[03:07] | Oh, I’m soaked to the bone! | 我被淋成落汤鸡了 |
[03:10] | What? That’s horrid! | 什么 太惨了 |
[03:11] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[03:12] | What kind of selfish girl would do that to Ruth Zimmer? | 哪个自私的女孩会那样对露丝·齐默 |
[03:18] | She would. | 她会 |
[03:21] | So, | 这么说来 |
[03:23] | you’re a really good dancer, are you? | 你很会跳舞 是吗 |
[03:25] | I’ll bet you’re really good. You look like you are. | 你肯定跳得很棒 看上去就是跳舞的料 |
[03:28] | Like you put every hour of every day | 就像是你会用尽每一天 |
[03:30] | into sharpening every skill and every move | 精进你的每个舞蹈技术和动作 |
[03:32] | so you can be perfect. | 好让自己变得完美 |
[03:34] | But missy, your dreams will never come true, | 不过小姐 你永远都别想美梦成真了 |
[03:37] | because as long as I live, and I’ve got a lot of years left, | 因为只要我还在世一天 我命还长着呢 |
[03:40] | I will make sure that you are never hired for any show, | 我都会确保没有人雇你参加任何一场演出 |
[03:43] | on Broadway, Off-Broadway or Off-Off-Broadway. | 不管是在百老汇圈内还是圈外 |
[03:46] | Your career is over, chorus girl. | 你的舞蹈生涯完蛋了 伴舞 |
[03:49] | – Miss Zimmer, please– – Bring back your next choice, Collette. | -齐默小姐 请… -把你另选的人叫来 柯莱特 |
[03:52] | I can explain. | 我可以解释 |
[03:52] | – That won’t be necessary. – You’re done. | -没必要那样 -你没戏了 |
[03:55] | – Miss Zimmer, please, could you just let me– – Let go. | -齐默小姐 能不能麻烦您让我… -松手 |
[03:57] | Please. | 求您了 |
[03:58] | – If you just– Please. – Let go of me! | -您能不能…求您了 -放开我 |
[04:00] | – Let me explain. You’ll understand. – Let go of me! | -请听我解释 您会理解的 -放开我 |
[04:06] | Chorus girl. | 你这个伴舞的 |
[04:21] | Somebody had a good morning. | 某人今天上午过得不错啊 |
[04:25] | What, Deco? I’ve had the worst day. | 有事吗 德科 我今天够倒霉了 |
[04:27] | I know. I saw it. | 我知道 我都看到了 |
[04:30] | – What? – Baby girl, you are all over my feed. | -什么 -小妹妹 我手机上全是你的消息 |
[04:33] | All over it. | 全都是 |
[04:35] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[04:41] | – …is over, chorus girl. – Oh, my gosh… | -完蛋了 你这个伴舞的 -天啊 |
[04:43] | …please just let me explain. | 请您听我解释 |
[04:43] | 超级悲剧 一女孩竟将露丝·齐默推下台 | |
[04:44] | – Let go of me! – Please! | -放开我 -求您了 |
[04:48] | That wasn’t my fault. | 那不是我的错 |
[04:51] | She slipped and fell. | 她自己滑倒的 |
[04:52] | Yes, and she broke her leg and her wrist. | 是啊 她的腿和手腕都摔骨折了 |
[04:54] | 转推 油管视频 一女孩竟将露丝·齐默推下台 | |
[04:55] | Oh, look. Another person retweeted it to me. | 快看 又有个人转推给我了 |
[04:57] | How many people have watched this? A couple hundred? | 有多少人看了这条视频 两百个吗 |
[04:59] | More like 30,000. But who’s counting? | 三万才差不多 不过没人在意啦 |
[05:03] | This can’t be happening. | 这不可能 |
[05:05] | She doesn’t actually have the power to end my career, right? | 她没有权力终结我的舞蹈生涯对吗 |
[05:09] | Just because she’s one of the biggest money people on Broadway? | 就因为她是百老汇最大的金主之一 |
[05:12] | Please. | 别说了 |
[05:14] | I better call my agent. | 我最好打给我的经纪人 |
[05:23] | Hi, this is April, for– | 你好 我是艾普尔… |
[05:24] | The April who pushed Ruth Zimmer off the stage? | 把露丝·齐默推下台的那个艾普尔 |
[05:27] | Yes. That April. | 没错 就是我 |
[05:30] | Hello? | 喂 |
[05:31] | Hello? | 在吗 |
[05:34] | They hung up. | 直接挂了 |
[05:35] | It was really nice knowing you. | 能认识你真的很高兴 |
[05:37] | I mean, have fun teaching Jazzercise. | 祝你当爵士健美操老师愉快 |
[05:40] | No. There’s gotta be someone who isn’t afraid of her. | 不 肯定有不怕她的人 |
[05:43] | Someone who’ll cast whoever they want. | 能想挑选谁演出就选谁的人 |
[05:45] | No, honey. Everybody’s afraid of her. | 真没有 亲爱的 所有人都怕她 |
[05:48] | Not him. | 他不怕 |
[05:50] | 王威利工作坊 旋风女孩 | |
[05:52] | Not Welly Wong. | 王威利就不怕她 |
[05:54] | Okay. | 行吧 |
[05:55] | And without an agent, | 在没有经纪人的情况下 |
[05:56] | how do you expect to get in front of Welly Wong? | 你又怎么能引起王威利的注意 |
[06:11] | Nicole, you’re saying, “Have auditions,” | 妮珂 你说要”举办面试” |
[06:13] | I’m telling you I will. | 我就一定会 |
[06:15] | We’re looking everywhere. We just haven’t found our star yet. | 我们找遍了 只是暂时还没找到我们的明星 |
[06:23] | – Five, six, seven, eight. – Nicole, I just need to communicate… | -五六七八 -妮珂 我只是需要多沟通… |
[06:27] | I’m looking for a specific mix of talent and loveliness. | 我要找的人必须得集天赋和美貌于一体 |
[06:31] | You know what I mean? No! | 你懂我的意思吧 不对 |
[06:32] | Look harder. | 再仔细找找 |
[06:37] | I haven’t found my lead dancer yet. | 我还没有找到领舞人选 |
[06:39] | Oh, my gosh! | 天啊 |
[06:40] | David, they’re totally on my case about this | 大卫 他们还真是揪着我不放 |
[06:43] | so it looks like we have to clear a day sometime next week, | 看来我们下周要空出一天时间 |
[06:47] | to find our dancer. We have to find a star, | 来敲定我们的舞者了 一定要有星相 |
[06:48] | it’s– it’s imperative! | 这很重要 |
[06:58] | 驱逐房客通知 已更换锁芯 | |
[07:22] | Hey, Dad. | 你好 老爸 |
[07:23] | There she is. What’s new? | 可算见到你了 最近如何 |
[07:26] | Not much, you know. Just– | 就那样 就是… |
[07:28] | Paying my dues. | 在吃苦头 |
[07:29] | It’ll happen. You’ve got the talent, sweetie. | 会成功的 你有那个天赋 宝贝 |
[07:33] | Are you… out in the hallway? | 你是在走廊上吗 |
[07:35] | Yeah, um… | 嗯… |
[07:38] | I’m just waiting for my takeout. | 我在等外卖 |
[07:40] | Doing all right otherwise? Do you need anything? | 你还好吗 需要什么帮忙的吗 |
[07:43] | No. All good. | 不用 一切都好 |
[07:45] | Oh, but my food’s here, so I should probably– | 我吃的到了 我先走了… |
[07:47] | Yeah, okay. | 好的 |
[07:49] | Call me later, whenever you get a chance. | 等会有空了再打给我 |
[07:51] | Yeah, I will. | 好 我会的 |
[07:53] | Bye. | 拜 |
[08:07] | 爸爸 你瞒不了我 回家吧 | |
[08:19] | You heard from Mom lately? | 最近有跟妈妈联系吗 |
[08:22] | Nope. | 没有 |
[08:24] | Oh, God. I hope she hasn’t seen that video of me. | 天啊 希望她还没看到我那条视频 |
[08:28] | Or people back here either, I would die. | 家乡人也是 我会尴尬死的 |
[08:31] | Don’t get too full of yourself. | 别太看得起自己了 |
[08:34] | People around here have other things to worry about. | 我们这儿的人还有别的事要操心呢 |
[08:36] | Yeah. | 也是 |
[08:38] | It’s probably just me with a Google alert on you. | 可能也只有我才会关注你的一举一动了 |
[08:45] | I hate the Internet. | 我讨厌互联网 |
[08:45] | 欢迎来到新希望镇 威斯康星州 | |
[08:47] | All right, boys, let’s go, come on. Pick up your feet. | 好了 小伙子们 跑起来 快点 加速 |
[08:50] | – Go Churners. – Great! | -彻纳队加油 -很好 |
[08:52] | This rate, we’ll be the slowest football team. | 以这个速度 我们就是跑得最慢的橄榄球队 |
[08:53] | – RJ, pick up the pace. – I’m trying my best, coach. | -RJ 跑快点 -我尽力了 教练 |
[08:58] | You too, Goldilocks, come on. | 你们这俩金凤花姑娘也是 快点 |
[09:00] | – I see the team still sucks. – …get home next week. | -球队还是很烂啊 -…不然下周就滚回家 |
[09:02] | – Buzz. – Pick up your feet! Hey, Frank. | -巴兹 -跑起来 弗兰克 |
[09:04] | How you doing? | 你好啊 |
[09:06] | You call that a run? Let’s go. | 这也叫跑步 快 |
[09:13] | Has anyone moved into your old store? | 你之前的店有人接手了吗 |
[09:16] | No. | 没有 |
[09:18] | Stupid pharmacy chain, putting us little guys out of business. | 该死的连锁药房 害我们这些小人物都失业了 |
[09:21] | At least they gave you a job. | 至少给你提供了工作 |
[09:23] | Yeah, part-time but… | 是啊 虽说是兼职… |
[09:26] | I really blew it, Dad. | 我真的搞砸了 爸 |
[09:30] | Such a failure. | 一败涂地 |
[09:31] | 新希望对阵罗亚顿 一切皆有可能 | |
[09:32] | Oh, honey. | 宝贝 |
[09:33] | You know what will make you feel better? | 你知道什么能让你好受点吗 |
[09:35] | Cheese. | 芝士 |
[09:37] | Thank you, Karen. Say hi to your mom. | 谢谢 凯伦 向你妈妈问好 |
[09:42] | April! | 艾普尔 |
[09:46] | – Miss Barb. – Oh, my gosh! | -芭芭老师 -天呐 |
[09:49] | Well, I was just getting snacks for the pep rally. Go Churners! | 我正好在买赛前动员会的零食 彻纳队加油 |
[09:52] | – Go Churners! – And I thought, | -彻纳队加油 -然后心想 |
[09:53] | “Is that April?” | “那是艾普尔吗” |
[09:55] | But then I go, “Well, that can’t be April | 不过又转念一想 “怎么可能是艾普尔 |
[09:57] | because April is in NYC.” And yet, | 她在纽约城呢” 但是呢 |
[10:00] | here you are! Oh, my God! | 还真是你 天啊 |
[10:03] | I just saw Nick. | 我刚刚看到了尼克 |
[10:04] | Well, how funny is that? | 真巧啊 |
[10:06] | Nick’s here? | 尼克在吗 |
[10:07] | Oh, my gosh. | 天呐 |
[10:08] | It’s just like old times. I mean, you know, | 就和从前一模一样 |
[10:11] | minus you two being joined at the lips… | 只不过你们俩的嘴唇没贴在一起 |
[10:13] | …and before you broke up in that text message. | 而且你们还没在那条短信里提分手 |
[10:16] | I cannot believe you are standing right in front of me. | 我不敢相信你就站在我跟前 |
[10:20] | You remember my little one, | 你还记得我的宝贝女儿 |
[10:23] | June? | 琼吗 |
[10:24] | Yeah, she was in Pampers the last time that you saw her. | 你上次见到她的时候她还穿着尿不湿呢 |
[10:26] | Junie. Junie. | 琼妮 琼妮 |
[10:27] | This is who I’ve been talking about. | 她就是我一直在说的那个人 |
[10:30] | Yeah, the high school’s | 没错 高中有史以来 |
[10:31] | all-time greatest cheerleader. Go Churners! | 最优秀的啦啦队长 彻纳队加油 |
[10:33] | Go Churners! | 彻纳队加油 |
[10:34] | And Mommy’s biggest success story. | 和妈妈最得意的门生 |
[10:37] | She is a Broadway star! | 她是百老汇明星 |
[10:40] | Oh, my gosh. | 我的天啊 |
[10:43] | Oh, my gosh, you have to come by the studio | 天啊 你一定要来一趟舞蹈室 |
[10:45] | and say hi to the girls! | 跟女孩们打声招呼 |
[10:47] | I would love to. | 我很乐意 |
[10:49] | Great! | 太好了 |
[10:50] | But my dad’s been sick. | 但是我爸生病了 |
[10:52] | – Who’s sick? – Oh, no. Frank, are you sick? | -谁病了 -不会吧 弗兰克 你生病了吗 |
[10:54] | – Yeah… – Oh, my God. | -是啊… -我的天啊 |
[10:55] | Well, I’ll make you a casserole. | 我会给你做个炖锅菜 |
[10:57] | That’s what I’m gonna do. Okay. | 我准备这么做 对 |
[10:59] | Well, it was just so, so wonderful to… see you, and I just– | 好了 见到你真是太开心了 我… |
[11:04] | The girls will just– | 女孩们会 |
[11:05] | They’ll be so disappointed not to meet you, but– | 你要是不去 她们会很失望的 不过… |
[11:07] | I know, it’s such a shame. | 是啊 太可惜了 |
[11:09] | Let’s not disappoint the girls. She’ll be happy to meet them. | 还是别扫女孩们的兴 她很高兴去见她们 |
[11:13] | Really? Oh, well that’s fantastic! | 真的吗 那真是太好了 |
[11:16] | Oh, my G– Okay, well, you know where the studio is. | 我的天… 你知道舞蹈室怎么去 |
[11:20] | I’ll see you at 5:30. | 我们五点半见 |
[11:23] | Take care of yourself, Frank. | 照顾好自己 弗兰克 |
[11:24] | Super. | 赞 |
[11:27] | Would it have killed you to play sick? | 装下病会要你命吗 |
[11:36] | Whoopsie-daisy. Go Churners! | 瞧我这记性 彻纳队加油 |
[11:38] | Go Churners! | 彻纳队加油 |
[11:48] | Come on, ladies. | 快点 姑娘们 |
[11:50] | All right. Here we are. | 好了 我们到啦 |
[11:53] | Make sure you have everything. | 东西都记得带上 |
[11:54] | Bye! | 拜 |
[11:56] | Have a good class. | 上课愉快 |
[11:58] | Hey, Sarah. Don’t forget to help Michelle with her shoes, okay? | 莎拉 记得帮蜜雪儿换鞋子 好吗 |
[12:02] | You don’t have to tell me, Nick. | 用不着你说 尼克 |
[12:05] | See you, guys. | 再见 |
[12:07] | I bet you don’t miss those stairs, huh? | 你肯定不怀念爬楼梯的感觉吧 |
[12:09] | Look, we put your picture on the wall. | 看 我们把你的照片贴在墙上了 |
[12:11] | Honey, don’t worry about that right now. | 亲爱的 先别忙手上的活儿了 |
[12:14] | The little genius balances my books. | 这小天才能帮我算账 |
[12:16] | But I owe you this shift for my classes this week. | 但这个星期我为了上课欠你一个班 |
[12:18] | The receipts can wait. | 收据什么的不着急 |
[12:20] | Come on, help me get all the girls together. | 快 帮我把所有女孩叫过来 |
[12:21] | We have a special guest tonight. You know what? | 我们今晚来了个稀客 还有啊 |
[12:24] | Actually, will you please get a chair for Miss April? | 你能给艾普尔老师搬一把椅子吗 |
[12:27] | Yes. On it. | 好 就去 |
[12:31] | I know I only taught you for | 我知道我只教过你 |
[12:33] | eight years, three months and 22 days | 八年三个月零22天 |
[12:34] | before you ended up studying in Milwaukee for real. | 然后你就真的去密尔沃基学习了 |
[12:38] | But, you know, | 但是吧 |
[12:40] | I kind of like to think I still had something to do with you | 我还是觉得 你能成为百老汇大明星 |
[12:42] | becoming a Broadway sensation. | 我多少算有点功劳 |
[12:47] | Speaking of which, let me plant a seed. | 说到这儿 你提前问问你 |
[12:49] | While you’re home visiting, maybe you could teach a master class? | 趁你还在家 也许可以教一节大师课吗 |
[12:53] | Or three? | 或者三节 |
[12:55] | Yeah, let me get back to you– | 我之后回复你… |
[12:56] | Because I was thinking, for next year, maybe, | 因为我在想 明年 我们或许可以 |
[13:01] | doing one of these. | 去参加这个 |
[13:03] | – A dance competition. – Yes! | -舞蹈比赛 -没错 |
[13:05] | – Wow! – Yeah! | -真的吗 -是啊 |
[13:06] | Oh, and you know, this one | 而且 这个比赛 |
[13:08] | has a special category called the “Teacher Feature,” | 还有一个特殊的组别叫做”师生共舞” |
[13:12] | where the teacher, | 老师们 |
[13:13] | gets to perform with her students! | 可以和学生们一起表演 |
[13:15] | Isn’t that adorable? | 多好啊 |
[13:16] | I mean, of course, this year’s first round is this weekend, | 当然了 今年比赛的第一轮这周就比 |
[13:19] | and even though we’ve been working on a few routines, | 而且即使我们有在练习几个舞段 |
[13:22] | we are nowhere near this level or even remotely ready. | 但我们远达不到参赛水平 甚至远没有准备好 |
[13:25] | My dad is in the truck and– | 我爸爸还在卡车里 |
[13:27] | Oh, my gosh, Frank! | 我的天啊 弗兰克 |
[13:30] | I completely forgot. | 我完全忘掉了 |
[13:31] | – I gotta make him a casserole. – Yeah. | -我还要给他做一个砂锅呢 -是啊 |
[13:33] | – We’ve to get him to bed, don’t we? – We do. | -我们得让他赶紧回家躺下 对吧 -是啊 |
[13:35] | Okay. So, here we go. | 好的 那我们走吧 |
[13:37] | Well, just a little quick… | 那我们就快速地… |
[13:41] | Michelle, sit still. | 蜜雪儿 坐着别动 |
[13:44] | Sarah? | 莎拉 |
[13:47] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里做什么 |
[13:49] | You look so much… | 你看起来… |
[13:52] | older. | 长大了 |
[13:59] | Oh, my goodness. | 我的天啊 |
[14:01] | I want you to welcome | 大家欢迎 |
[14:03] | a very special guest, straight from Broadway, | 一位稀客 从百老汇来的 |
[14:08] | Miss April! | 艾普尔老师 |
[14:17] | Right. You remember coach Buzz. | 对了 你记得巴兹教练吧 |
[14:19] | He leaves his son here while he’s at practice. Dicky! | 他训练时会把他儿子放在这 迪克 |
[14:22] | Honey. Sh! Sh! | 宝贝 安静点 嘘 |
[14:25] | Just while his sister’s in class. | 他只在他姐姐上课时在这 |
[14:28] | All right. Questions, anyone? | 好了 谁有问题要问 |
[14:30] | Okay. | 好的 |
[14:31] | – Ruby. – First off, I made this, | -露比 -首先 这个是我做的 |
[14:34] | and I want you to have it. | 我想送给你 |
[14:39] | Second off, I want you to wear it. | 然后 我想让你戴上 |
[14:45] | Well, thank you, Ruby. | 谢谢你 露比 |
[14:48] | Oh, my goodness, that’s just beautiful. | 天啊 这个真漂亮 |
[14:51] | Uh, Zuzu. | 祖祖 |
[14:54] | How old were you when you started dancing? | 你多大开始跳舞 |
[14:56] | – She’s deaf? – Mm-hmm. | -她是聋人吗 -是 |
[14:59] | How does she dance on the beat? | 她怎么跟节奏跳舞 |
[15:04] | I feel the vibrations. | 我会感受振动 |
[15:07] | Kari. | 凯莉 |
[15:08] | How did you get to dance on Broadway? | 你是怎么登上百老汇舞台跳舞的 |
[15:10] | Hard work. Next. | 努力 下一个 |
[15:12] | – Oona. – When they pick people for parts in shows | -乌娜 -在为音乐剧选角的时候 |
[15:15] | does the most talented dancer always get the part? | 选上的总是最有天分的舞者吗 |
[15:18] | Nope. Next. | 并不是 下一个 |
[15:20] | Lucia. | 卢西娅 |
[15:22] | – What was I gonna say? – Next. | -我想说什么来着 -下一个 |
[15:24] | – Michelle. – How come you’re not in any show now? | -蜜雪儿 -那你现在为什么没有演出呢 |
[15:27] | As a matter of fact, um… | 事实上… |
[15:31] | I just got a part… | 我刚刚得到了一个角色 |
[15:34] | in this huge Ruth Zimmer show. | 在一部露丝·齐默的音乐剧里 |
[15:36] | Who’s Ruth Zimmer? | 露丝·齐默是谁 |
[15:37] | – What do you play? – What’s the show about? | -你演什么角色 -这部剧是讲什么的 |
[15:39] | Can we see a dance from it? | 能给我们跳一段里面的舞吗 |
[15:40] | I wanna be on Broadway. | 我想去百老汇跳舞 |
[15:41] | I wanna be a Broadway star too! | 我也想成为百老汇明星 |
[15:43] | – I can’t wait till I’m on Broadway. – Okay. | -我等不及要去百老汇了 -好了 |
[15:47] | You guys wanna know how to get on Broadway? | 你们想知道怎么能站上百老汇的舞台吗 |
[15:50] | Simple. | 简单 |
[15:51] | Never make a mistake in front of anyone important. | 在重要人物面前从不犯错 |
[15:55] | Ever. | 决不能犯错 |
[15:56] | But the thing is, you– | 但重点是 |
[15:58] | You don’t really know who the important people are. | 你不知道谁是重要人物 |
[16:00] | So, really, you can’t make a mistake in front of anyone. | 所以 你不能在任何人面前出错 |
[16:04] | Ever! | 绝对不能 |
[16:06] | And nothing can help you. Nothing. | 没什么能帮得了你 没有 |
[16:09] | Not even your little pig. | 更别提你的小猪了 |
[16:12] | You manage to pull that off, | 如果你能成功做到这点 |
[16:15] | plus… talent, | 再加上你的天赋 |
[16:17] | I’d say you have a solid | 我觉得你们一定会有 |
[16:20] | point zero, zero, zero, zero one percent | 百分之零点零零零零一的可能 |
[16:26] | chance of making it. | 登上百老汇舞台 |
[16:30] | Any questions? | 还有问题吗 |
[16:32] | Nope? | 没了吗 |
[16:33] | Great. | 很好 |
[16:35] | Well, it’s been thrilling, really. | 很开心 真的 |
[16:37] | Thank you for those inspiring yet realistic words! | 感谢你那鼓舞人心又十分现实的话 |
[16:44] | That was exciting, huh? | 十分令人激动吧 |
[16:49] | Hey, look who I ran into. | 看看我碰见谁了 |
[16:52] | The rumors are true. | 传言是真的 |
[16:54] | – You’re back. – Nick. | -你回来了 -尼克 |
[16:56] | What are you doing here? | 你在这儿做什么呢 |
[16:58] | My sisters, you know, Sarah and Michelle. | 我的妹妹们 你认识的 莎拉和蜜雪儿 |
[17:01] | Did they wipe your memory while you were in New York? | 纽约是不是把你的记忆消除了 |
[17:03] | No, I know. | 没有 我记得 |
[17:05] | But what are you doing back home? | 但是你回家来干什么呢 |
[17:13] | She’s back ’cause I’m sick. | 她回来是因为我病了 |
[17:16] | Oh, I didn’t know. | 我不知道 |
[17:18] | Neither did I. | 我也不知道 |
[17:23] | I’m gonna go. | 我要走了 |
[17:24] | – I’m gonna go rest in my truck. – Yeah. | -我要去我的卡车里休息了 -好 |
[17:27] | Thanks, Daddy. | 多谢 爸爸 |
[17:31] | So… | 所以… |
[17:32] | So… | 所以… |
[17:35] | So… | 所以… |
[17:37] | So. | 所以 |
[17:38] | “So, how are you, Nick?” | “所以 你好吗 尼克” |
[17:39] | I’m great. | 我好极了 |
[17:41] | “How you been?” Busy. | “最近怎么样” 挺忙的 |
[17:42] | Yeah, you know, | 是啊 |
[17:43] | my grandma has been getting a little forgetful. | 我奶奶最近有点健忘 |
[17:45] | So, I’ve been taking over more with my sisters, | 所以 在工作和上课之外 |
[17:48] | on top of my job, and the classes, | 我还要经常照顾我的妹妹们 |
[17:50] | you know, just doing the grown-up thing. | 就做一些大人做的事 |
[17:53] | Oh, by the way, your dad | 还有 你爸爸 |
[17:55] | is still on me to, uh, fix the barn from the time | 还没给我修谷仓呢 就上次 |
[17:58] | we, uh, accidentally started that fire. | 我们不小心放火时烧的 |
[18:03] | Since I’m back for a bit, | 既然我要在家待一段时间 |
[18:04] | and clearly we’re gonna run into each other a lot, | 而且很明显我们要经常碰到 |
[18:08] | I need to say that… | 我必须要说… |
[18:12] | I know I broke your heart | 我知道我伤了你的心 |
[18:14] | when I ended things, not in the most thoughtful way, | 我结束的方式 的确考虑不周 |
[18:17] | – and I… – “Sorry to do this in a text, | -而且我 -“抱歉用短信的方式讲 |
[18:20] | but we have to break up. Ape.” | 但是我们必须要分手 小艾” |
[18:23] | See, it was very thoughtfully worded. | 看 思虑很周全的文字嘛 |
[18:27] | I just wanna make sure that if, | 我只想确保 |
[18:29] | you know, there are any hard feelings | 假如 有什么怨气的话 |
[18:31] | that we can… | 我们可以… |
[18:31] | Oh, April, April, April, April, April. | 天哪 小艾小艾小艾小艾小艾 |
[18:36] | Did I say something funny? | 我的话很好笑吗 |
[18:38] | No, no, no. It’s just, uh… | 不不不 就是… |
[18:41] | Look, Ape, that was high school. | 听着 小艾 都是高中的事了 |
[18:44] | It’s history. | 都是历史了 |
[18:46] | Plus, it’s not like we were ever gonna last. | 而且 我们也注定不会长久的 |
[18:52] | Well, anyway, I should get back to the books. | 不管怎样 我该回去看书了 |
[18:56] | See you, Frank. | 再见 弗兰克 |
[18:57] | That barn isn’t gonna fix itself. | 谷仓可不会自己修好 |
[19:04] | Well, I guess he’s over you. | 我猜他已经不惦记你了 |
[19:07] | At least his skin’s cleared up. | 至少表面上是 |
[19:14] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[19:16] | I don’t know. Some dumb dance competition brochure. | 不知道 什么不靠谱的舞蹈比赛宣传单 |
[19:21] | She actually asked me to teach. | 她真的让我去当老师 |
[19:25] | Can you believe that? To teach. | 你相信吗 当老师 |
[19:26] | – Well, nice. – No. | -挺好的 -不好 |
[19:29] | Not nice, Dad. I– | 一点也不好 爸爸 我… |
[19:32] | I’m not gonna teach what I should be doing myself. | 我应该自己跳 才不会去教别人 |
[19:35] | I might as well wear a big fat “Failure” sign. | 可能我脑门上写着”失败”二字吧 |
[19:39] | You know, this competition doesn’t look so dumb. | 这个比赛看起来还挺靠谱的 |
[19:41] | The finals are in Atlantic City | 总决赛在亚特兰大城举行 |
[19:42] | with a bunch of muckety-muck judges. | 还有一群有名气的评委 |
[19:44] | “Tony Award winner Marissa Jaret Winokur.” | “托尼奖得主玛莎·杰瑞特·威诺库” |
[19:46] | You’re friends with her, right? | 她是你朋友 对吧 |
[19:48] | I mean, I danced in a benefit she did once. | 我曾经在她举办的义演上跳过舞 |
[19:50] | I doubt she has any idea who I am. | 我怀疑她根本不记得我是谁 |
[19:52] | And that ballet dancer, Nadya Khrist– | 还有芭蕾舞者娜迪娅·赫里斯特… |
[19:56] | Crazy long last name, | 这姓长得离谱 |
[19:58] | and big Broadway guy Willy Wang. | 还有百老汇大明星王维利 |
[20:01] | Welly Wong? | 王威利 |
[20:03] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[20:04] | – Isn’t that what I said? – There’s no way. Gimme that. | -我说的不是吗 -不会吧 给我 |
[20:07] | 王威利 两获托尼奖的百老汇和外百老汇音乐剧制作人 集编导 博主 作家于一身 | |
[20:12] | Son of a– | 老天啊 |
[20:17] | And punch. | 出拳 |
[20:18] | And two, and three, and over your head and five. | 二 三 举过头顶 五 |
[20:22] | – I’ll do it. – And si– | -我同意 -六… |
[20:25] | On one condition. | 一个条件 |
[20:28] | We go all the way to Atlantic City. | 我们要去亚特兰大城 |
[20:30] | And I’m gonna choreograph a killer Teacher Feature. | 我要编排出最棒的师生共舞 |
[20:37] | Welcome to the first day of the | 欢迎来到舞舞舞舞舞蹈比赛 |
[20:40] | DanceDanceDanceDance Dance Competition Season. | 这个赛季的首个比赛日 |
[20:45] | We’re very excited to have you all here today. | 很激动大家能够来到现场 |
[20:47] | I’m your host, Burt Davenport. | 我是主持人 伯特·达文波特 |
[20:50] | Let me remind you | 让我提醒大家 |
[20:50] | the national titles are in three months in Atlantic City. | 三个月之后 于亚特兰大城将举办全国总决赛 |
[20:54] | Judging the finals, are theatrical phenomenon, Welly Wong, | 总决赛评委有 剧场现象级人物王威利 |
[20:58] | Broadway star, Marissa Jaret Winokur, | 百老汇明星 玛莎·杰瑞特·威诺库 |
[21:01] | and prima ballerina | 和前芭蕾女舞者 |
[21:02] | Nadya Khristorozhdestvenskaya. | 娜迪娅·赫里斯托罗日德斯特文斯卡亚 |
[21:05] | We have four studios competing today in various categories, | 今天有四个舞蹈室参与到不同组别的比赛中 |
[21:08] | and three will advance to the next round. | 其中三个会晋级到下一轮比赛 |
[21:11] | Best of luck to all our competitors. | 祝他们好运吧 |
[21:51] | Waupaca. Way to express your tween angst. | 沃帕卡 很好地展现了孩子的焦虑 |
[21:59] | I mean… | 这也… |
[22:00] | Next up, number 31. Age eight and under. | 下一组 第31号 八岁及以下组 |
[22:03] | Large group dance. | 大群舞 |
[22:05] | From Dewey, Wisconsin, the Dewey Dance-‘Em-All System. | 来自威斯康辛州杜威的杜威舞蹈室 |
[22:48] | Do their parents know they dance like that? | 她们家长知道她们这么跳舞吗 |
[22:51] | Whoo! Get it, girl! Make your mommy proud. Bounce. Ha! | 孩子真棒 妈妈为你感到骄傲 抖起来 |
[22:55] | Apparently so. | 很明显是知道的 |
[22:57] | Number 14. Age ten to 13. Jazz. | 第14号 10到13岁组 爵士舞 |
[23:00] | Our reigning State Champs for five straight years now. | 已经蝉联五届的周冠军 |
[23:04] | Royalton Conservatory! | 罗亚顿音乐学院 |
[23:42] | How do they do that? | 他们怎么做到的 |
[23:58] | They’re so clean. | 他们动作好利落 |
[24:10] | Oh, I love it– Sorry. | 太棒了 抱歉 |
[24:18] | Royalton rules! | 罗亚顿最棒 |
[24:20] | – Royalton! – Yeah! | -罗亚顿 -跳得好 |
[24:23] | Oh, we’re so dead. | 我们完蛋了 |
[24:24] | – Royalton, way to dominate! – Did you see how good that was? | -罗亚顿 一路征服 -你看见他们有多棒了吗 |
[24:28] | Clear for talent. | 明显有天赋 |
[24:29] | Next up, number 44. | 下一个 44号 |
[24:31] | Ten to 13, jazz. | 10至13岁 爵士舞 |
[24:33] | Okay, hey? Come on, listen up. | 好了 快来 听我说 |
[24:36] | Keep your eyes off the ground and stay on the beat. Got it? | 眼睛别看地 踩在节拍上 明白了吗 |
[24:39] | Nail-biter, smile for Pete’s sake. | 啃手王 你笑着点 |
[24:45] | I don’t wanna go out there. | 我不想上台 |
[24:47] | I have an aversion to humiliation. | 我很讨厌丢脸 |
[24:50] | Yeah. Compared to them, we suck. | 是啊 跟他们比起来 我们烂爆了 |
[24:54] | Look. | 听我说 |
[24:56] | You’re scared. | 你们吓到了 |
[24:58] | I mean, it’s your first time onstage. | 这是你们第一次登台 |
[25:00] | Plus, you’ve only had five days, I get it, but, uh… | 再说 你们只练了五天 我懂 但是 |
[25:03] | we only have to come in third place | 我们只要能拿到第三名 |
[25:04] | to make it to the next competition. | 就能进入下一轮比赛 |
[25:06] | It can’t be that difficult. So suck it up and get out there. | 不会很难的 所以别抱怨了 上台吧 |
[25:09] | That’s your pep talk? | 你就这么加油吗 |
[25:11] | Grow a pair and do what you and Miss Barb rehearsed. | 有点胆子 就按你们和芭芭老师排练的来 |
[25:13] | Are you dancers or little girls? | 你们是舞者还是小丫头 |
[25:16] | We’re little girls. | 我们是小丫头 |
[25:17] | Let’s give a hand for our first-time entry, New Hope. | 掌声有请我们的初次参赛队 新希望 |
[25:21] | The New Hope Dance Studio. | 新希望舞蹈室 |
[25:25] | Oh, gross. | 好恶心 |
[25:33] | Barb, leave it. It’s fine. | 芭芭 别管了 没事的 |
[25:34] | I can’t wait for you to see it. They worked so hard. | 我已经等不及让你看看了 她们练得可努力了 |
[25:37] | Good luck, Lucia! | 好运 卢西娅 |
[25:44] | You got this, Oona! | 你可以的 乌娜 |
[25:46] | Stay focused, sweetie. | 集中注意 亲爱的 |
[25:49] | What’s happening? I knew I should have put eyes on this. | 怎么回事 我就知道我该盯着点的 |
[25:53] | Here we go. | 开始了 |
[25:58] | – Kari! Come in. – Coming. | -凯莉 过来 -来了 |
[26:10] | Bigger. | 动作再大点 |
[26:16] | Is this a joke? | 这是什么笑话吗 |
[26:25] | Move. | 快走 |
[26:45] | – Is it over? – That’s it? | -结束了吗 -就这样吗 |
[26:47] | I guess that was the grand finale. | 我看那就是大收场了 |
[26:53] | “New Hope”, “No Hope.” | “新希望” “毫无希望” |
[26:56] | Just wait till the Teacher Feature. | 你们就等着看师生共舞 |
[27:43] | I’m okay, Mom! | 我没事的 妈 |
[28:02] | Nailed it. | 稳了 |
[28:14] | 评委评价 新希望队师生共舞 | |
[28:14] | You’re an incredible dancer, Miss April. | 你是位了不起的舞者 艾普尔小姐 |
[28:16] | Flawless. You really are. | 无刺可挑 这是真话 |
[28:18] | But you’re missing the whole point. | 但是你搞错了重点 |
[28:20] | It’s to showcase the students and what you’ve taught them. | 这是为了展示学生水平以及你教授的内容 |
[28:23] | It’s not about you taking the spotlight. | 这不是为了让你站在聚光灯下 |
[28:45] | Attagirl. | 好姑娘 |
[28:59] | About time we had some good news around here. | 我们这里也该有点好消息了 |
[29:01] | Good job, Miss April. | 干得好 艾普尔老师 |
[29:03] | Way to go, Miss April. | 再接再厉 艾普尔老师 |
[29:15] | – You gotta be kidding me. – Oh, my gosh! Oh, my gosh! | -这是开玩笑吧 -天呐 天呐 |
[29:19] | Okay. Did they call you? | 好了 他们给你打电话了吗 |
[29:21] | Who? | 谁 |
[29:22] | The DanceDanceDanceDance Dance Competition. | 舞舞舞舞舞蹈比赛 |
[29:24] | The Dewey Dance-‘Em-All Studio | 杜威舞蹈室 |
[29:26] | used a ten-year-old in the eight-and-under category. | 在八岁及以下的比赛中上场一位十岁孩子 |
[29:30] | – And I should care because– – You should care because | -这跟我有什么关系 -当然有关系 因为 |
[29:32] | they are disqualified. | 他们被取消资格了 |
[29:34] | Which means we… | 这也就意味着我们 |
[29:37] | came in third. | 变成第三名了 |
[29:39] | – We– We came in third. – We came in third. | -我们第三了 -我们第三了 |
[29:42] | – Yeah. We came in third! – We came in third! | -对 我们第三了 -我们第三了 |
[29:44] | We came in third! | 我们第三了 |
[29:45] | Which means we’re gonna go on to the next round! | 也就是说我们进入下一轮了 |
[29:49] | Okay. | 好了 |
[29:57] | Attention, everybody. | 所有人注意 |
[29:59] | This is not a drill. | 这不是演习 |
[30:01] | The New Hope Dancers are back in the competition! | 新希望舞蹈室重回赛场了 |
[30:08] | Go Churners! | 彻纳队加油 |
[30:09] | Go Churners! | 彻纳队加油 |
[30:11] | Go Churners. | 彻纳队加油 |
[30:13] | Gosh, I will just die | 天啊 要是我们可以 |
[30:16] | if we get all the way to Nationals | 一路杀进全国赛 |
[30:17] | and I get to meet Marissa Jaret Winokur. | 我能见到玛莎·杰瑞特·威诺库 我会乐死的 |
[30:19] | I saw her in Hairspray ten times. | 我为她看了十遍《发胶》了 |
[30:21] | That beautiful hair, I just wanna nuzzle it | 那漂亮的发型 我就想摸一摸 |
[30:24] | and have her sing me to sl– Hi! | 让她对我唱歌到 你们好 |
[30:25] | Kari, do you have that permission slip for the competition? | 凯莉 你有参加比赛的同意书吗 |
[30:27] | I can just swing by your mom’s salon– | 我可以去一趟你妈妈的理发店 |
[30:29] | No. No. Don’t do that. I have it. | 不 不用 我带来了 |
[30:32] | Great! | 很好 |
[30:33] | Hey, coach asked me to drop Dicky off. So, here you go. | 教练让我把迪克带来 那你快去吧 |
[30:36] | Okay. | 好的 |
[30:46] | Hello, Dicky. | 你好 迪克 |
[30:47] | – Hi. – How was your day? | -你好 -你今天过得如何 |
[30:48] | Good. | 挺好的 |
[30:49] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[30:51] | – Did you have fun? – So much fun. | -玩得开心吗 -很开心 |
[30:52] | Did you have recess? | 你休息了吗 |
[30:56] | Yeah. | 休息了 |
[30:57] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[31:00] | Okay, ladies. Listen up! Somehow, we’re still in this thing. | 好了 姑娘们听好了 我们还没被淘汰 |
[31:03] | But please, let’s not fool ourselves. | 但是请不要自欺欺人 |
[31:05] | We still have a lot of work to do. | 我们还有很多事要做 |
[31:06] | We only need to keep coming third to be in it. | 我们只要拿第三就能继续比赛 |
[31:08] | How are we gonna do that? | 我们要怎么做到 |
[31:10] | Can you explain how we actually advance rounds? | 你能解释一下我们要怎么晋级吗 |
[31:12] | AKA, how do we accumulate points? | 也就是我们要怎么积点 |
[31:14] | Ruby, honey, it’s a weighted average per number. | 露比 其实是每个比分的加权平均数 |
[31:16] | So you’ve got group numbers, solos– | 你们会有团体分 个人分 |
[31:18] | Just do exactly what I say and we’ll advance. | 你们按我说的做 我们就能晋级 |
[31:20] | Got it? | 懂了吗 |
[31:22] | Now, before we begin, there are three basic ground rules. | 在我们开始之前 有三项基本原则 |
[31:25] | Rule number one: Focus! | 第一条 专心 |
[31:27] | Clearly no one’s ever taught you how. No offense, Miss Barb. | 明显没人教过你们怎么做 无意冒犯 芭芭老师 |
[31:30] | None taken. | 我没在意 |
[31:31] | So, from now on, anyone who speaks without permission, | 所以从现在开始 谁不禁允许就说话 |
[31:35] | – drops and gives me 20 push-ups. – Yeah, okay. | -趴下来做20个俯卧撑 -好的 |
[31:40] | I’m not kidding. | 我没开玩笑 |
[31:42] | Number two: | 第二条 |
[31:44] | Commitment. | 承诺 |
[31:45] | A dancer without technique is nothing. | 没有技巧的舞者什么都不是 |
[31:47] | So, right now, | 所以现在 |
[31:49] | you are nothing. | 你们什么都不是 |
[31:54] | Number three: | 第三条 |
[31:55] | Do… | 完全 |
[31:56] | exactly… | 按 |
[31:58] | what… | 我 |
[31:59] | I… | 说的 |
[32:00] | say. | 做 |
[32:02] | Got it? | 懂了吗 |
[32:05] | – Got it? – Yes. | -懂了吗 -懂了 |
[32:06] | – Yes, Miss April. – Yes, Miss April. | -懂了 艾普尔老师 -懂了 艾普尔老师 |
[32:09] | Everyone, take a spot at the barre. | 每个人在扶手杠边站好 |
[32:10] | Yes, Miss April. | 是 艾普尔老师 |
[32:16] | Mommy. I already forgot what rule one is. | 妈咪 我已经忘了第一条是什么 |
[32:18] | No talking! | 不许说话 |
[32:19] | – Yeah. – Drop and give me 20 push-ups. Now. | -好 -趴下做20个俯卧撑 快 |
[32:22] | Yes, Miss April. | 是 艾普尔老师 |
[32:26] | One. | 一 |
[32:27] | – Two. Three. – We have two weeks till Counties. | -二 三 -我们距离县级赛还有两周 |
[32:29] | – Four. – Two weeks. Two. | -四 -两周 两周 |
[32:32] | Not a lot of time to whip you guys into shape. | 时间不太够鞭策你们有模有样 |
[32:35] | So, | 所以 |
[32:36] | from now on… | 从现在开始 |
[32:39] | unless you’re asleep, or at school… | 除非你们在睡觉 或者在学校 |
[32:42] | you will be here. | 都得来这里 |
[32:44] | Practicing, | 训练 |
[32:46] | day in and day out. | 没日没夜 |
[32:48] | Seventeen. | 十七 |
[32:49] | Left hand on the barre. | 左手搭上扶手杠 |
[32:51] | – Twenty. – Miss Barb, count ’em in. | -二十 -芭芭老师 帮她们数拍子 |
[32:53] | And side, again the front. | 侧踢 再前踢 |
[32:55] | And side and back, the side to the front. | 侧踢 后踢 侧踢 前踢 |
[32:59] | – Keep going. Side. – Timing. | -继续 侧踢 -时间到 |
[33:01] | Do it again. | 再来一组 |
[33:03] | Maybe we should take a little break. | 或许我们应该稍微休息一下 |
[33:05] | – They get five minutes at 9:00 P.M. – Okay. | -到九点让她们休息五分钟 -好的 |
[33:07] | Feel the beat. | 感受节奏 |
[33:09] | There’s no syncopation here. | 这里没有切分音 |
[33:11] | Then where can the sink go on vacation? | 那水槽要去哪里度假[与切分音谐音] |
[33:13] | You. Push-ups. | 你 俯卧撑 |
[33:15] | Now. | 快点 |
[33:17] | Yes, Miss April. | 是 艾普尔老师 |
[33:19] | Let’s take it from the glissade piqué. From the top. | 我们从上步滑步开始 从头来 |
[33:22] | Today. | 快点 |
[33:23] | Okay, hustle. Everybody ready? | 好了 快点 大家准备好没有 |
[33:26] | One, two, three, four, | 一 二 三 四 |
[33:27] | five, six, over! | 五 六 动起来 |
[33:29] | – And– – My glasses! | -跳 -我的眼镜 |
[33:30] | Stop! | 停下 |
[33:31] | Sorry, Ruby! | 抱歉 露比 |
[33:32] | Eyeballs. Do I have to duct tape those to your face? | 眼球妞 要我拿强力胶帮你粘脸上吗 |
[33:37] | Fingers. | 手手 |
[33:38] | I thought you could feel the beat. | 我以为你感觉得到节奏 |
[33:40] | So why are you always behind? | 那你为什么每次都慢 |
[33:45] | And… | 还有 |
[33:46] | – Pigtails. – Okay. | -辫辫 -好吧 |
[33:47] | You literally have no idea what you’re doing. | 你完全不知道自己在干什么 |
[33:50] | Don’t waste my time and go learn the steps. | 别浪费我时间 去把舞步学会了 |
[33:52] | Go! | 快去 |
[33:54] | The rest of you, up on your highest demi-pointe. | 剩下的人 跳你们最高的半足尖舞 |
[33:56] | Close your ribs. Again. | 含胸 再来一次 |
[33:57] | Again? | 再来一次吗 |
[33:58] | Today. | 快点 |
[34:01] | Okay. Everybody ready? | 好了 大家准备好了吗 |
[34:03] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[34:04] | One, two, three, four, five, six, over! | 一 二 三 四 五 六 动起来 |
[34:07] | – And up! – Stop! | -跳起来 -停下 |
[34:09] | Okay. Stop. | 好 停下 |
[34:11] | Is everyone ready? | 大家都准备好了吗 |
[34:12] | We’re ready. | 我们准备好了 |
[34:13] | In positions. | 就位 |
[34:15] | That’s two straight lines. | 排成两行 |
[34:18] | Okay. Everybody hustle. Ready? | 好了 大家动作快 准备好了吗 |
[34:20] | One, two, three, four, five, six, over! | 一 二 三 四 五 六 动起来 |
[34:23] | And up! | 跳起来 |
[34:24] | – On your leg. – Over. And up! | -腿伸直 -好的 再跳 |
[34:26] | – On your leg. Get on your leg! – Over. And– | -主力腿用力 主力腿用力 -停 |
[34:28] | Do you hear me yelling at you? | 你们听不见我说话吗 |
[34:32] | Then do it! | 那就照做啊 |
[34:34] | What is the problem? | 有问题吗 |
[34:35] | Maybe it’s that we have no idea what you’re yelling. | 我们根本就不知道你在瞎吼什么 |
[34:38] | If we weren’t on our legs, we’d be on our butts! | 腿不用力着 不就坐地下了吗 |
[34:40] | Okay. Okay. | 好了 别说了 |
[34:41] | All right. Why don’t, you know | 行了 要不 |
[34:43] | – why don’t you just take a moment to explain– – Yeah. | -要不你们好好沟通一下 -才怪 |
[34:46] | How about you try teaching? | 你就不能实实在在教点东西吗 |
[34:47] | Instead of leaving us clueless, | 而不是搞得我们一头雾水 |
[34:48] | standing here with our wieners swinging in the breeze. | 让我们站在这 一直傻转圈 |
[34:52] | You think you can do better? | 你觉得你比我有能耐吗 |
[34:54] | Well, you’re such a crappy teacher, I certainly can’t do worse. | 你这老师当得这么烂 想比你还烂恐怕不可能 |
[34:59] | Get out of my class. | 滚出我的课堂 |
[35:03] | Make me. | 你逼我啊 |
[35:05] | Get out… | 滚出 |
[35:07] | of my… | 我的 |
[35:09] | class. | 课堂 |
[35:10] | You get out of my face! | 你从我面前消失 |
[35:15] | I’m done. | 我受够了 |
[35:18] | Good luck, Miss Barb. | 祝你好运 芭芭老师 |
[35:19] | – They’re hopeless. – I knew you wouldn’t stick around. | -她们无药可救了 -我就知道你坚持不下去 |
[35:28] | You got something else to say? | 你也有话想说吗 |
[35:29] | Don’t be shy, Nail-biter. | 别害羞 啃手王 |
[35:32] | Kari… | 凯莉 |
[35:38] | Where’s my crayon? | 我的蜡笔呢 |
[35:41] | Woman, you better be calling to apologize. | 妹子 你最好是打来道歉的 |
[35:43] | For what? | 道什么歉 |
[35:44] | It’s you. I’m sorry. I thought you were Mar Jar. | 是你啊 抱歉 我还以为是玛杰呢 |
[35:46] | – Who? – Marissa Jaret Winokur. | -谁 -玛莎·杰瑞特·威诺库 |
[35:48] | I danced in a benefit she did for Broadway Cares. | 我参演过她给百老汇艾滋关怀平等会办的义演 |
[35:50] | Well, I loaned that thief these vintage Louboutins | 那个贼借了我几双古董鲁布托高跟鞋 |
[35:53] | for this Tony Award Winners Luncheon, | 在托尼奖获奖者餐会上用 |
[35:55] | and now she claims she gave ’em back. | 她却声称已经还我了 |
[35:57] | Wait why are you calling me? | 你给我打电话干嘛 |
[35:58] | I thought you got banished to, uh… Idaho? | 你不是被流放到那个…爱达荷了吗 |
[36:02] | Wisconsin. | 是威斯康星 |
[36:04] | Long story short, | 长话短说 |
[36:05] | this amazing opportunity presented itself | 出现了一个千载难逢的好机会 |
[36:07] | to dance in front of Welly Wong. And… | 能在王威利面前跳舞 而且… |
[36:11] | – That’s it. I quit. – Hold on. | -就这样吧 我退出 -等等 |
[36:14] | I’m quitting. | 我要退出 |
[36:20] | Am I really that bad? | 我真的那么差吗 |
[36:27] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[36:32] | I just wanna be good at something. | 我真的很想做好一件事 |
[36:37] | – I’ll find something else to do. – I’m just gonna… | -我还是找别的事做吧 -那我就… |
[36:41] | – close this anyway. – Thank you, Miss April. | -把门关上了 -谢谢 艾普尔老师 |
[36:45] | You still there? | 你还在吗 |
[36:46] | Your maternal instincts are beyond aspirational. | 你的母性本能真是令人敬仰万分 |
[36:55] | Okay. | 好了 |
[36:56] | Being “on your leg” is kind of like | “主力腿用力”就好比 |
[36:59] | the difference between a banana and a carrot. | 香蕉和胡萝卜 |
[37:02] | See? Crooked things | 你看 弯曲的物体 |
[37:05] | can’t balance. | 不能保持平衡 |
[37:08] | But… | 可是… |
[37:10] | straight things… | 直的物体 |
[37:14] | Wait. Why didn’t she just say that? | 等等 她为什么不直说 |
[37:17] | You know. | 你懂的 |
[37:18] | Miss April’s kinda funny. | 艾普尔老师这人很有趣 |
[37:20] | You know, she always wants to be perfect, | 她总追求完美 |
[37:23] | and, you know, she was about your age | 而且 她像你们这么大时 |
[37:27] | when she decided that she needed to become an amazing dancer. | 就已经决定她要成为一名优秀的舞者 |
[37:32] | So, she started pushing herself harder, harder, and… | 所以她就对自己越来越狠 |
[37:37] | she forgets that | 她就忘了 |
[37:40] | other people aren’t as perfect as she is. | 不是所有人都和她一样完美 |
[37:43] | So, we… | 所以 我们 |
[37:46] | gotta be real patient with her. | 要对她很有耐心 |
[37:49] | – Okay? – Okay. | -好吗 -好的 |
[37:51] | Can I tell you a secret? | 能告诉你们一个秘密吗 |
[37:54] | Sometimes I feel like a banana. | 有时候 我感觉自己就像一根香蕉 |
[37:58] | What about you? Are you a banana or a carrot? | 你呢 你是香蕉还是胡萝卜 |
[38:00] | A carrot. | 胡萝卜 |
[38:02] | I’m so proud of you. Good job. | 我真为你骄傲 真棒 |
[39:13] | – You don’t have to stop. – I have to get home anyway. | -你不用停下 -反正我也该回家了 |
[39:17] | If you connect to your center and… | 如果你中段发力 |
[39:19] | you really hold your core, | 收紧核心 |
[39:20] | you’ll have more control over your body. | 就能更好地控制身体 |
[39:23] | Super, thanks. | 太棒了 谢了 |
[39:25] | And if there’s ever anything | 如果你还有什么事 |
[39:26] | that you wanna talk about that you… | 想和我聊聊的话 |
[39:29] | maybe can’t talk to Nick or your grandma about it. | 那些你没法和尼克或者奶奶聊的事 |
[39:31] | I’ve been there, done that, so– | 我经历过这些 所以 |
[39:33] | All set. Can I go now? | 知道了 我能走了吗 |
[39:36] | Look, Sarah, I’m just trying to meet you halfway. | 听着 莎拉 我已经在让步了 |
[39:39] | We’re not in class, | 我们又不在课堂上 |
[39:39] | so I don’t really have to listen to anything you say. | 我不需要听你的废话 |
[39:43] | What is your problem? | 你到底什么毛病 |
[39:45] | What happened to you? You weren’t like this before. | 发生什么了 你之前不是这样的 |
[39:47] | Before what? | 在什么之前 |
[39:49] | Before you left or before my mom died? | 你走之前 还是我妈去世之前 |
[39:51] | No, don’t use that as a crutch. | 不 别拿这个当借口 |
[39:53] | – I had to grow up without a mom too. – Did she die? | -我妈也没陪伴我长大 -她死了吗 |
[39:55] | No. My mom left me by choice. | 不 我妈自愿抛弃了我 |
[39:58] | You wanna unpack that one? | 你想听听这个故事吗 |
[40:00] | Well, like mother, like daughter, I guess. | 真是有其母必有其女 |
[40:03] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[40:05] | You left without even saying goodbye. | 你连声招呼都不打就一走了之 |
[40:07] | Sarah, people live their own lives. | 莎拉 每个人都有自己的生活 |
[40:11] | Get used to it. | 趁早习惯吧 |
[40:13] | Besides, it’s not like I was dating you. | 再说了 我又没和你约会 |
[40:16] | Right. Then I’d at least have gotten a text message. | 是啊 那样我至少还能收到条短信 |
[40:18] | But who cares about the dumb little sister anyway? | 不过谁在乎一个傻妹妹呢 |
[40:29] | There’s got to have been a thousand people | 在我之前肯定已经有 |
[40:31] | that auditioned before me. | 一千多人面试了 |
[40:32] | I’ve been waiting to audition | 我一直在等着面试 |
[40:33] | for the new Welly Wong show “Whirly Girl,” | 王威利的新剧《旋风女孩》 |
[40:35] | and I’m almost at the front. | 我马上就排到队首了 |
[40:37] | I hope I get a callback. | 希望我能进入复试 |
[40:58] | What are you doing down there? | 你蹲着干嘛呢 |
[40:59] | Looking for my phone. | 找手机 |
[41:01] | It’s in your hand. | 不是在你手里吗 |
[41:04] | Yes, that’s ’cause I already found it. Obviously. | 对 因为我已经找到了 这不明摆着的吗 |
[41:12] | So what are you doing here? | 你来这里干嘛 |
[41:14] | You know, not much. | 没干嘛 |
[41:15] | I was just working down the street | 我刚在街上干活 |
[41:16] | when I saw Grandma drive by in my truck. | 看到奶奶开着我的车经过 |
[41:19] | Hey, Grams! | 奶奶 |
[41:22] | Nicky! | 尼克 |
[41:22] | Technically, she’s not allowed to drive anymore | 严格来讲 她是不能开车的 |
[41:24] | but she loves this merry-go-round. | 可是她喜欢这个转盘 |
[41:28] | So… | 那么 |
[41:29] | Sarah told me you guys had a fun class last night. | 莎拉告诉我 你们昨晚的课很有趣 |
[41:33] | Yeah. It was a barrel of laughs. | 是啊 充满欢声笑语 |
[41:36] | I mean, I’m trying to help her, but it’s like a brick wall. | 我想帮她 可她简直油盐不进 |
[41:39] | That doesn’t sound right. | 听起来不对劲啊 |
[41:41] | – Really? – Yeah, you trying to help someone? | -真的吗 -是啊 你居然想帮别人 |
[41:44] | Ha ha. Very funny. | 呵呵 你真幽默 |
[41:48] | Hey, look, she’s not gonna put out | 听着 她不会因为你回来了 |
[41:49] | the welcome mat just ’cause you’re back. | 就欢天喜地迎接你 |
[41:52] | You know, you’re the reason she started dancing. | 你是她开始跳舞的原因 |
[41:54] | You were her lifeline and then… | 你就是她的支柱 然而… |
[41:56] | poof. | 你消失了 |
[41:58] | You know, if you really wanna help her, | 要是你真想帮她 |
[42:00] | try remembering what it was like when you were in her shoes. | 就设身处地 站在她的角度想一想 |
[42:05] | You know, | 你知道的 |
[42:06] | when you were all moody and wearing flannel. | 你曾经也喜怒无常 爱穿法兰绒 |
[42:09] | – That never happened. – Pictures don’t lie. | -哪有这回事 -照片可不会撒谎 |
[42:11] | No, I have no recollection. | 不可能 我完全没有印象 |
[42:14] | Okay. | 行吧 |
[42:25] | Rehearsals can get intense. | 排练强度会很大 |
[42:28] | It’s part of the job. | 这无可避免 |
[42:29] | Duh, that’s why Ruby quit. | 废话 所以露比才会退出啊 |
[42:35] | Moving on. | 继续 |
[42:37] | Dude, you walked out after one class. | 大姐 才上了一节课你就跑了 |
[42:40] | We’re just kids. | 我们只是孩子 |
[42:41] | We don’t learn as fast as you professionals. | 我们的学习速度比不上你们专业舞者 |
[42:43] | And what about rule number two? | 还有第二条规则呢 |
[42:46] | Commitment? | 你的承诺呢 |
[42:47] | Point taken. | 我知道了 |
[42:48] | If you promise to do what I tell you. | 如果你们保证按我说的做 |
[42:51] | and curtail the attitude, | 收敛一下你们恶劣的态度 |
[42:53] | I promise to honor my commitment… | 我就保证信守承诺 |
[42:55] | and see it through to the end. | 坚持到最后 |
[43:00] | Deal? | 成交吗 |
[43:07] | Well, what do you guys want to do? | 你们怎么想 |
[43:10] | I mean… | 我… |
[43:11] | I want to keep competing. | 我想继续比赛 |
[43:13] | – Me too. – Me too. | -我也想 -我也想 |
[43:15] | But I don’t want to do it with her. | 但我不想让她教我们 |
[43:18] | – Me too. – Me too. | -我也是 -我也是 |
[43:20] | Well, yeah… | 话是这么说 |
[43:21] | but she’s the only one good enough to get us there. | 但只有她能带领我们达成目标 |
[43:32] | So, do we have a deal? | 那么 成交吗 |
[43:35] | Deal. | 成交 |
[43:37] | Okay. | 好 |
[43:40] | Let’s start with some work at the barre, | 我们先从扶手杠练起 |
[43:41] | because we’ve got a lot to do in two weeks. | 我们这两周的任务很重 |
[43:44] | First position. | 一位手 |
[43:46] | Fifth position. | 五位手 |
[43:49] | There it is. That’s a nice port de bras. See that? | 就是这样 这才叫手位练习 看到了吗 |
[43:51] | I can’t see anything. | 我什么也看不见 |
[43:53] | Twenty. | 二十个 |
[43:57] | Fourth position. | 四位手 |
[44:01] | Again. | 再来 |
[44:02] | Step battement. Battement. | 踢腿 踢腿 |
[44:05] | Side. Back. Step battement. Front. | 踢旁腿 后腿 踢腿 前腿 |
[44:09] | All right, listen. | 听好了 |
[44:10] | I’ll see you tonight, okay? Be good. | 我们今晚见好吗 听话 |
[44:12] | – Side. – Bye, Dad. | -旁腿 -爸爸再见 |
[44:13] | – Zuzu, I love you. – Coach! | -祖祖 爱你哦 -教练 |
[44:15] | – This is not free daycare. – All right. | -这里不是免费日托班 -行了 |
[44:17] | First position. | 一位手 |
[44:19] | Fifth position. | 五位手 |
[44:21] | Fifth position. | 五位手 |
[44:22] | – Fourth position. – Fourth position. | -四位手 -四位手 |
[44:24] | Again. | 再来 |
[44:25] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[44:27] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[44:28] | Noodle arms. | 软绵绵的胳膊 |
[44:30] | You might as well just wave goodbye to Nationals. | 你们不如直接和全国赛挥手拜拜 |
[44:32] | Wave goodbye. Bye. | 挥手 拜拜 |
[44:33] | Turn, turn, turn. | 转圈 转圈 转圈 |
[44:37] | My glasses! | 我眼镜掉了 |
[44:37] | You have to spot. That’s why you’re dizzy. | 你们得定位啊 不然一定会头晕 |
[44:41] | Again. | 再来 |
[44:43] | Prepare. | 准备 |
[44:45] | Pirouette. | 五位转 |
[44:46] | And turn. | 转 |
[44:49] | Turn, turn, turn, turn. | 转 转 转 转 |
[44:53] | Fingers. Sarah. | 手手 莎拉 |
[44:54] | That’s exactly why you’re in the back. | 所以才让你们站在后排 |
[44:57] | How many times do I have to say this? | 我要说多少遍你们才能记住 |
[44:59] | You have to practice at home. | 你们必须回家多练 |
[45:02] | Again. Prepare. | 再来 准备 |
[45:06] | No, sweetheart. Okay, it’s close. | 不 亲爱的 很接近了 |
[45:08] | It’s three, four, head roll, | 三 四 转头 |
[45:11] | contract, pas de bourrée. | 收 布雷舞步 |
[45:13] | Five, six, ready to turn, one! | 五 六 准备转身 一 |
[45:15] | Step two, and two. | 走两步 二 |
[45:19] | And three. Hip! | 三 挺胯 |
[45:26] | Contract, pas de bourrée. | 收 布雷舞步 |
[45:29] | You good? Beautiful. | 会了吗 真棒 |
[45:39] | Hi, honey. | 宝贝 |
[45:41] | What are you doing in the dark? | 你黑灯瞎火的干嘛呢 |
[45:44] | Nothing. Just homework. | 没干嘛 在写作业 |
[45:45] | Put on a light. | 把灯打开写 |
[45:47] | And get to bed soon. | 早点上床 |
[45:57] | Spotting will keep you from getting dizzy. | 定好位就不会头晕 |
[46:03] | Spot the faces. | 对着脸定位 |
[46:06] | Ready, girls? | 准备好了吗 姑娘们 |
[46:07] | Take it away. | 开始了 |
[46:08] | Red face. | 红脸 |
[46:10] | Red face. | 红脸 |
[46:12] | Red face. | 红脸 |
[46:13] | Red face. | 红脸 |
[46:18] | Again. | 再来 |
[46:20] | Green face. | 绿脸 |
[46:22] | Green face. | 绿脸 |
[46:24] | Green face. | 绿脸 |
[46:26] | Blue face! | 蓝脸 |
[46:28] | Blue face. | 蓝脸 |
[46:29] | Blue face. | 蓝脸 |
[46:30] | Purple face! | 紫脸 |
[46:32] | Green! | 绿 |
[46:34] | Blue! | 蓝 |
[46:35] | Red! | 红 |
[46:36] | Two, three, four, and five. | 二 三 四 五 |
[46:38] | – Six, seven, eight and one. – Are we bananas, or are we carrots? | -六 七 八 一 -我们是香蕉还是胡萝卜啊 |
[46:41] | Three, four, five and six, | 三 四 五 六 |
[46:43] | – seven, eight. – Shoulders, | -七 八 -壮壮 |
[46:45] | it’s not just about doing the moves. You have to sell it. | 不仅仅是做动作 你要出彩 |
[46:48] | – Seven, eight. – Stop! | -七 八 -停 |
[46:50] | Shoulders, get to the back. | 壮壮 到后面去 |
[46:53] | You heard me. | 照我说的做 |
[46:55] | Fingers. | 手手 |
[46:59] | Go to the front. | 到前面来 |
[47:04] | Yes! | 好 |
[47:05] | That’s what I’m talking about. That’s my girl. | 我说什么来着 我女儿真棒 |
[47:10] | That’s 20, Coach. | 教练 二十个 |
[47:13] | – Sorry, Miss April, I’ll do right here. – Make it 40. | -抱歉 艾普尔老师 我马上做 -四十个 |
[47:15] | Yeah. Sorry, okay. | 得嘞 不好意思 马上 |
[47:18] | Two. | 二 |
[47:21] | Again! | 再来 |
[47:22] | And there’s five, six, seven, eight. | 准备 五 六 七 八 |
[47:25] | Hands on hips, here we go. | 手叉腰 走起来 |
[47:26] | And one, two, three, four, five and six, seven, eight. | 一 二 三 四 五 六 七 八 |
[47:31] | One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, up, down! | 一 二 三 四 五 六 七 起 收 |
[47:38] | That… | 这次 |
[47:45] | didn’t suck. | 不算太差 |
[47:47] | We don’t suck! | 我们不差 |
[47:52] | Yeah! | 太好了 |
[47:54] | We don’t suck. | 我们不差 |
[47:56] | – They don’t suck. – All right, back to one! | -她们不差 -好了 回到原位 |
[48:00] | We don’t suck! | 我们不差 |
[48:02] | You still suck a little. | 你们还是有点差的 |
[48:09] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[48:12] | Okay, so, uh… | 好吧 这个 |
[48:15] | I mean, we can’t dance in this… | 我是说 我们总不能在这里跳… |
[48:19] | Now, what do we do? | 现在我们能干什么呢 |
[48:21] | Class is over. | 只能… |
[48:23] | Obviously. | 下课了 |
[48:25] | – Let’s go. – Let’s go! Let’s go! | -我们走 -快走 快走 |
[48:28] | – Wait, where are you going? – Where’s everybody– | -等等 你们要去哪儿 -你们这是… |
[48:29] | To the park! | 去公园 |
[48:30] | What’s going on? | 这是什么情况 |
[49:22] | We don’t suck! | 我们不差 |
[49:28] | We don’t suck! | 我们不差 |
[50:51] | Hi… | 你好 |
[50:53] | No, no, I didn’t mean to… | 不 我不是故意… |
[50:56] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[50:57] | I just need to see what I have to pick up at the hardware store. | 我要去趟五金店 只是来看看还缺点什么 |
[51:00] | I just had some time, thought I’d fix up the barn. | 刚好有点时间 我就想着修一修谷仓 |
[51:02] | Get your dad off my back. | 好跟你爸交代 |
[51:02] | Who’d have thought back in high school, you end up being so… | 高中时谁能想到 你现在会这么… |
[51:06] | handy. | 心灵手巧 |
[51:08] | Yeah, I know, right? | 我知道 是吧 |
[51:09] | You know, not that any of this | 我一点也没想过 |
[51:10] | is how I pictured my life would be. | 我会变成现在这样 |
[51:12] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[51:13] | Welcome to the club. | 同是天涯沦落人 |
[51:15] | Please. You were dancing on Broadway. | 得了吧 你可是在百老汇跳过舞的人 |
[51:18] | I say your life turned out exactly how you thought it would. | 我觉得你过的就是你想象中的生活 |
[51:23] | You know, Nick… | 尼克 你要知道 |
[51:28] | Even if your life isn’t entirely what you pictured, | 即使你的生活并不完全如你所愿 |
[51:31] | I do really admire what you did. | 我也很佩服你所做的一切 |
[51:33] | Dropping your life to take care of your sister | 为了照顾妹妹 抛下了自己的生活 |
[51:35] | I didn’t, | 我并没有 |
[51:35] | you know, “Drop” my life. | 抛下自己的生活 |
[51:38] | You know, you do what you have to. What you think is right. | 我只是尽了自己的责任 你说得对 |
[51:41] | No, I know. | 我知道 |
[51:43] | That’s just what you do. | 那确实是你的风格 |
[51:45] | – I just mean that I– – No, I know. It’s not– | -我只是想说… -我知道 这不是… |
[51:48] | It’s not exactly the… | 这并没有 |
[51:50] | big plan we came up with. | 我们计划中的那么好 |
[51:52] | Running away to New York together. | 一起投入纽约的怀抱 |
[51:56] | No. | 没有 |
[51:58] | It’s not. | 没这种好事 |
[52:00] | You now, Ape… | 小艾 其实 |
[52:02] | after, | 在 |
[52:04] | “The Text…” | 那条短信之后 |
[52:07] | I went to New York… | 我去了纽约 |
[52:09] | and then I saw you. | 然后我见到了你 |
[52:12] | What? | 什么 |
[52:13] | You were coming out of your rehearsal on 46th Street. | 你刚结束46街的一次彩排 |
[52:16] | And you had never looked happier. | 你从来没有这么开心过 |
[52:18] | And then I knew. | 那时我就知道 |
[52:22] | I had to let you go. | 是时候把你放下了 |
[52:39] | You know, we– We wouldn’t have worked out for a million reasons. | 其实会有很多原因让我们最终没法在一起 |
[52:43] | Yeah. No. | 对 不是 |
[52:47] | But… | 但是 |
[52:49] | I bet it would have been fun to try. | 或许试试看也会很有趣 |
[52:56] | Well, I should probably get to it. | 好了 我该去干活了 |
[52:59] | Yeah. No, me too. | 行 没问题 我也是 |
[53:09] | Nine, eight, seven! Set! | 九 八 七 开始 |
[53:12] | Okay gentlemen, really drive those legs, okay? | 小伙子们 腿发力 好吗 |
[53:14] | – Push this thing. – Listen up, ladies. | -用力推 -姑娘们 听着 |
[53:16] | Coach Buzz has agreed to share his field | 因为我们没钱修舞蹈室 |
[53:18] | with us because we can’t afford to fix the studio. | 所以巴兹教练同意跟我们共用操场 |
[53:21] | But that doesn’t change the fact that Counties are this weekend. | 但要记住县赛就在这周末了 |
[53:24] | So… | 所以 |
[53:27] | – You’re totally staring at RJ! – No, I’m not. | -你的眼睛都长到RJ身上去了 -才没有 |
[53:30] | Yes, you are. | 你就是 |
[53:32] | Lucia, Sarah, Oona? | 卢西娅 莎拉 乌娜 |
[53:34] | Push-ups, now. | 俯卧撑 马上 |
[53:35] | Yes, Miss April. | 是 艾普尔老师 |
[53:38] | Shut up. | 不是吧 |
[53:40] | You actually called them by their names. | 你叫她们的名字了 |
[53:43] | And it was right. | 而且居然叫对了 |
[53:45] | So, I learned a name or two. | 我只是记住了一两个人名 |
[53:47] | Zuzu, drop. | 祖祖 趴下 |
[53:52] | Twenty. | 二十个 |
[53:56] | You too, Kari. | 你也是 凯莉 |
[53:58] | But she made me interpret. | 是她叫我帮她说的 |
[54:00] | That’s 40. | 四十个 |
[54:07] | Let’s get ’em onto the tires. Let’s go! Come on. Helmets off. | 接着练习跨轮胎 开始 头盔都脱下来 |
[54:09] | Let’s go, dipsticks! Come on, I don’t have all day. | 快点 小伙子们 我可没那么多时间 |
[54:16] | RJ has two left feet! | RJ的腿不听使唤了 |
[54:20] | What? You think you can do better? | 怎么 你们还能做得更好吗 |
[54:26] | They’re just dancers. | 她们不过是些跳舞的 |
[54:29] | Okay, let’s see you boys try this. | 好吧 让你们长长见识 |
[54:35] | Well, they don’t have pads on, so… | 她们可没戴垫肩 |
[54:38] | Okay. | 行 |
[54:39] | Temps levé! | 踏跳步 |
[54:42] | Show ’em, ladies. | 秀一秀 姑娘们 |
[54:45] | You gentlemen see what’s happening? | 你们看见了吗 |
[54:47] | – Do I need to get you guys into ballet? – No way. | -我要让你们练练芭蕾吗 -别 |
[54:55] | You were saying? | 你刚说什么 |
[54:58] | Bye, Mom. | 再见 妈妈 |
[54:59] | Wait, where are you off to so early? | 等等 你这么早要去哪儿 |
[55:02] | I told you. | 跟你说过了 |
[55:03] | Oona and I are studying for our big geometry test all day. | 今天我要和乌娜一起复习准备几何考试 |
[55:06] | Right. I forgot. | 对 是我忘了 |
[55:07] | Well, I’ve got my shift tonight | 我今晚要在 |
[55:09] | – at Royalton Steakhouse– – I know. I got my key. | -罗亚顿扒房上班 -我知道 我带了钥匙 |
[55:11] | – Bye, Mom. – Love you! | -再见 妈妈 -爱你哦 |
[55:12] | Love you too! | 我也爱你 |
[55:30] | Ruby is back. | 露比回来了 |
[55:31] | – It’s Ruby! – Honey, what are you doing here? | -是露比 -亲爱的 你在这干什么 |
[55:34] | Can I come along? | 我能一起去吗 |
[55:35] | Not to dance, just to watch. | 不跳舞 只是看看 |
[55:38] | My mom said it was okay. | 我妈说没问题 |
[55:39] | Lord, we would love to have you back. | 天啊 我们很高兴你能回来 |
[55:42] | You ready? I need so much help. You gonna help me? | 准备好了吗 我很需要帮助 你能帮我吗 |
[55:45] | – Okay. Have a seat. – Back here, Ruby! | -好了 快坐下 -坐这儿来 露比 |
[55:48] | – Hi, Ruby. – Hi, Sarah. | -你好 露比 -你好 莎拉 |
[55:55] | It’s a full house. Let’s go. | 人齐了 我们出发 |
[55:57] | – All right. Let’s rock and roll. – Everybody sit, please. Thank you. | -好 马上出发 -请大家都坐稳了 谢谢 |
[56:03] | Hi, Patty. | 你好 帕蒂 |
[56:06] | You forgot something. | 你忘了点东西 |
[56:07] | “Studying all day with Oona” | “整天都要跟乌娜一起学习” |
[56:12] | – Mom, I– – Off the bus. Right now, young lady. | -妈 我… -请你立刻下车 |
[56:17] | I’m sorry, that’s just not possible. | 对不起 这不可能 |
[56:18] | Look. I don’t want any trouble. | 听着 我不想惹事 |
[56:21] | I’m just getting my daughter. | 我只是来接走我的女儿 |
[56:23] | Kari, get your things. | 凯莉 拿上东西走 |
[56:24] | – Patty, please. – No, Barb. | -帕蒂 别这样 -不 芭芭 |
[56:27] | I don’t appreciate you going behind my back. | 我不喜欢你背着我这么做 |
[56:30] | I’m sorry, but I– I thought you knew. | 对不起 但我以为你知道这件事 |
[56:33] | I didn’t. | 我不知道 |
[56:36] | Come on, Kari. | 走吧 凯莉 |
[56:39] | Kari, honey. | 凯莉 亲爱的 |
[56:41] | You gotta go with your mom. | 你得听你妈妈的话 |
[56:44] | Let’s go! Now! | 走 就现在 |
[56:47] | No, Mom. | 不 妈妈 |
[56:49] | I’m not going. | 我不会走的 |
[56:51] | We discussed this. | 我们已经讨论过这个了 |
[56:54] | I’m doing the best I can while Daddy’s deployed, | 爸爸被调走后 我已经尽力做到最好了 |
[56:56] | but we can’t afford dance right now. | 但我们目前还付不起跳舞的钱 |
[56:59] | And we don’t take charity. | 我们也不能接受施舍 |
[57:03] | Now come on. I’m gonna be late for work. | 该走了 我上班要迟到了 |
[57:05] | It’s not charity. | 这不是施舍 |
[57:08] | I figured it out. | 我找到解决办法了 |
[57:10] | I made the deal with Miss Barb to work at the studio. | 我跟芭芭老师说好了在舞蹈室工作 |
[57:16] | I earned the classes. | 课程是我应得的报酬 |
[57:17] | And I earned a spot in this competition. | 我也赢得了比赛中的一个位置 |
[57:21] | So, I’m staying. | 所以我要留下来 |
[57:30] | Fine. | 好 |
[57:32] | But we are going to talk about this at home. | 但回到家我们还要接着讨论这个问题 |
[57:50] | That took guts. | 你很勇敢 |
[57:53] | Now… | 现在 |
[57:57] | Just don’t puke them up on me. | 别吐在我身上就好 |
[58:01] | You guys ready? | 都准备好了吗 |
[58:02] | – Yes! – Yes, Miss April! | -好了 -准备好了 艾普尔老师 |
[58:04] | Take it away, Gordy. | 出发吧 戈迪 |
[58:26] | Look at you. Fixing barns, fixing hair… | 瞧瞧你 修理谷仓 做头发 |
[58:30] | Nick! smoke. Fire. | 尼克 有烟 起火了 |
[58:36] | – What smells funny? – Nothing. Go back to sleep, Michelle. | -怎么有股怪味 -没事 接着睡吧 蜜雪儿 |
[58:39] | Okay. | 好了 |
[58:40] | Our category is on deck. | 我们这组就要上台了 |
[58:42] | Time to wake up, sleepyheads. | 起床了 瞌睡虫们 |
[58:46] | Here we go. Yummy, yummy time. | 快起来 有好喝的 |
[58:48] | – Drink for mommy. – Barb, what’s that? | -听话 快喝 -芭芭 这是什么 |
[58:50] | Iced mocha with an extra shot of espresso. | 冰摩卡 多加了一份浓缩液 |
[58:53] | An extra shot of espresso. | 还多加了一份浓缩液 |
[58:54] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[58:57] | Don’t worry, I have allergy pills for the bus ride home. | 别担心 返程时我准备了过敏药 |
[58:59] | It’ll bring ’em right down. | 她们会睡得死死的 |
[59:01] | I mean,They’re for adults, but I just break ’em in half. | 其实那是成人用的 但我把剂量减半了 |
[59:02] | Now please, put your hands together | 接下来 掌声有请 |
[59:04] | for the minis-six-and-under category. | 六岁及以下的幼童组登场 |
[59:07] | New Hope Dance Studio, Group Jazz. | 新希望舞蹈室 团体爵士舞 |
[59:22] | New Hope! | 新希望 |
[59:26] | New Hope! | 新希望 |
[59:30] | Dance. Dance! | 跳啊 跳啊 |
[59:37] | Jump. | 跳起来 |
[59:40] | I can’t watch this. | 我看不下去了 |
[1:00:00] | Dicky! That’s my boy! | 迪克 那是我儿子 |
[1:00:25] | Oh, my gosh! | 我的天啊 |
[1:00:33] | Five, six, seven, eight. | 五 六 七 八 |
[1:01:17] | And… how’s this? | 怎么样 |
[1:01:19] | Acceptable. | 还可以 |
[1:01:21] | I heard you guys need some professional help. | 听说你们需要专业人士的帮助 |
[1:01:24] | Us working girls gotta stick together. | 我们这些职场女孩该团结一致 |
[1:01:36] | Hey, Teacher Feature is on deck. | 师生共舞已经准备好了 |
[1:01:38] | – Perfect. – Let’s go. | -完美 -我们出发 |
[1:01:42] | – Losers! – Look at these guys. | -输家们 -看这帮人 |
[1:01:44] | Hey! Don’t forget we trounced | 别忘了我们一连七年 |
[1:01:45] | you guys at State like seven years straight. | 都在州比赛里打败了你们 |
[1:01:47] | Stop living in the past. | 别再活在过去了 |
[1:01:49] | Our boys have been kicking your butts | 过去十年 我们的男孩们 |
[1:01:50] | on the field for the last decade. | 都在球场上完胜你们 |
[1:01:52] | Now our girls are kicking it on stage. | 现在我们的女孩们在舞台上碾压你们 |
[1:01:57] | Your girls wouldn’t know a triple time step | 如果我们的姑娘用悲伤的小表情跳舞 |
[1:01:59] | if our girls were dancing it on their sad little faces. | 你们的姑娘们都不会跳三拍舞步 |
[1:02:01] | What did you say? | 你说什么 |
[1:02:03] | – Oh, yeah? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是的 |
[1:02:04] | Well, your daughter’s grand battements don’t even reach 90 degrees. | 你女儿的大踢腿连九十度都达不到 |
[1:02:07] | Your daughter has no turn out. | 你女儿根本就不会旋转 |
[1:02:09] | Your daughter has got no stage presence. | 你女儿上不了台面 |
[1:02:12] | You take that back! | 你把这话收回去 |
[1:02:15] | Make me. | 你试试让我收回 |
[1:02:25] | Coming up next is the New Hope Dance Studio, | 接下来出场的是 新希望舞蹈室 |
[1:02:27] | competing in the Teacher Feature category, | 开始师生共舞环节的比赛 |
[1:02:30] | led by Broadway sensation, April Dibrina. | 由百老汇巨星艾普尔·迪布瑞纳领舞 |
[1:02:33] | They’ve rapidly risen through the ranks to be a contender today. | 她们不断等级赛中胜出并迅速晋升为竞争者 |
[1:02:36] | What a loser. So embarrassing. | 真是个废柴 太丢人了 |
[1:02:39] | Here they are. | 他们来了 |
[1:02:42] | I will make sure you are never hired by any show, | 我会确保没有人雇你参加任何一场演出 |
[1:02:45] | on Broadway, Off-Broadway… | 不管是在百老汇圈内还是圈外 |
[1:02:46] | Miss April? What’s going on? | 艾普尔老师 怎么了 |
[1:02:48] | Your career is over. Chorus Girls! | 你的舞蹈生涯完蛋了 伴舞 |
[1:02:51] | Miss Zimmer, if you just let me expl– | 齐默女士 请允许我解… |
[1:02:52] | Let go. | 放手 |
[1:02:53] | – Please! – Let go of me! Let go! | -请听我说 -放开我 放手 |
[1:02:55] | – Please! – Let go! | -请您听我说 -放开我 |
[1:02:56] | I don’t understand. | 我不太理解 |
[1:02:57] | Guess your big-time Broadway teacher isn’t so big-time. | 看来你们这个百老汇的一流老师也没那么厉害 |
[1:03:04] | Just keep moving, guys. Come on. | 继续走 孩子们 来 |
[1:03:05] | Break a leg, chorus girl. | 祝摔断腿 你这个伴舞的 |
[1:03:05] | 本是祝好运 这里是讽刺对方摔断腿 | |
[1:03:07] | And a wrist. And fall over. | 再摔断手腕 然后摔倒 |
[1:03:10] | The ’70s called. They want their dance skirts back. | 七零后打电话了 他们想要回短裙 |
[1:03:15] | Let go! | 放手放开我 |
[1:03:15] | – Please! – Let go! | -求您了 -放开我 |
[1:03:51] | No, no. Don’t. | 不不不 别 |
[1:03:55] | Come on. | 快起来 |
[1:04:13] | Churners! | 彻纳队加油 |
[1:04:23] | Go Churners! | 彻纳队加油 |
[1:04:26] | And now, what you’ve all been waiting for: | 现在 到了大家期待已久的时刻 |
[1:04:29] | the top awards in the DanceDanceDanceDance | 威斯康星州舞舞舞舞舞蹈比赛的 |
[1:04:32] | Wisconsin All-State Competition. | 最高奖项获得者 |
[1:04:36] | Now, these three studios did every move perfectly. | 这些舞蹈室每一个动作都做得很漂亮 |
[1:04:39] | They danced their hearts out, and left it all on the stage. | 他们尽情跳舞 把一切都展现在了舞台上 |
[1:04:43] | Their rankings are unanimous with our judges. | 他们的排名与我们的评审结果一致 |
[1:04:46] | They take into account both… | 他们考虑到了… |
[1:04:47] | There’s no way we’re gonna make the cut. | 我们不可能胜出的 |
[1:04:50] | We just need to come in third. | 我们只需要排第三名就行 |
[1:04:52] | We can totally do that. | 这肯定没问题 |
[1:04:53] | Yeah. Oona made the fall look like it was part of the dance. | 是啊 乌娜让跌倒变得像是舞蹈的一部分 |
[1:05:00] | Who cares about that stupid video anyways? | 有谁会在乎那个蠢透了的视频啊 |
[1:05:03] | The three studios who will advance to Nationals in Atlantic City, | 即将进军亚特兰大城全国赛的三家舞蹈室 |
[1:05:06] | to dance in front of the one-and-only Welly Wong are: | 在独一无二的王威利面前跳舞的是 |
[1:05:11] | Please just let us come in third. Please, please, please. | 请让我们排第三名 求你了求你了 |
[1:05:17] | Winning the third place Gold Trophy… | 赢得第三名金牌奖杯的是 |
[1:05:23] | Milwaukee’s Bottle Cap Dance Studio! | 密尔沃基的瓶盖舞蹈室 |
[1:05:27] | Let’s give ’em a big DanceDanceDanceDance round of applause. | 让我们给他们一轮舞舞舞舞舞蹈般的掌声 |
[1:05:32] | And now, the second place High Gold Trophy goes to… | 现在 赢得第二名金牌奖杯的是… |
[1:05:39] | the New Hope Dance Studio! | 新希望舞蹈室 |
[1:05:48] | Perhaps you didn’t hear me. | 可能你们没听见 |
[1:05:51] | The New Hope Dance Studio! | 是新希望舞蹈室 |
[1:05:56] | We came in second! | 我们排名第二 |
[1:05:58] | We’re going to Nationals! | 我们要参加全国赛了 |
[1:06:01] | What a crowd! | 这群人太棒了 |
[1:06:14] | We’re going to Nationals! | 我们要参加全国赛了 |
[1:06:17] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[1:06:18] | We’re going to Nationals! | 我们要参加全国赛了 |
[1:06:20] | We’re going to Nationals. | 我们要参加全国赛了 |
[1:06:29] | We’re going to Nationals. | 我们要参加全国赛了 |
[1:06:34] | I don’t know, Ape. This Star Lift is hard. | 我不确定 小艾 星之托举好难 |
[1:06:35] | You sure Dicky can do it? | 你确定迪克能做到 |
[1:06:37] | He has to. We gotta step it up for Nationals. | 他必须做到 我们得为全国赛加把劲 |
[1:06:39] | – Okay. – Okay, Nick, | -好 -尼克 |
[1:06:40] | lock out your elbows, and make sure you don’t– | 锁好手肘 确保你不会… |
[1:06:44] | His little ribs are gonna get crushed. | 他的小肋骨要被压碎了 |
[1:06:46] | Nah, kids’ bones are like rubber. They’ll only bend a little. | 不会 孩子的骨骼像橡胶 只会有点弯 |
[1:06:57] | You have a… | 你头上… |
[1:06:59] | cobweb in your hair. | 有个蜘蛛网 |
[1:07:07] | Was this all part of your plan? | 这是你计划的一部分吗 |
[1:07:11] | Getting me to fall for you. | 让我爱上你 |
[1:07:17] | Ape, come on, it was a stupid joke. | 小艾 好了 那只是个蠢笑话 |
[1:07:19] | You know, ’cause we “Fell.” | 因为我们摔倒了 |
[1:07:21] | Yeah. I know. I get it. | 我明白 我懂 |
[1:07:22] | April? April– | 艾普尔 艾普尔 |
[1:07:26] | – We were just working on a– – We’re just– | -我们只是在练习… -我们只是… |
[1:07:28] | – Yeah, yeah, yeah. – The Star Lift, yeah. | -对对对 -练习星之托举 |
[1:07:30] | – For the comp– – The kids. | -为了比赛… -为孩子 |
[1:07:32] | – Yeah? Okay. – Right. | -嗯 好 -是这样 |
[1:07:33] | It occurred to me at exactly 2:47 a.m. | 我在凌晨2点47分想起 |
[1:07:37] | That we have a big problem. | 我们有个大问题 |
[1:07:39] | We have to fly 30 people to Atlantic City. | 我们需要用飞机把30个人运去亚特兰大城 |
[1:07:43] | Plus food and hotel. That’s a fortune! | 再加上事物和住宿 真是一大笔钱 |
[1:07:45] | How are we gonna fundraise all that money? | 我们要怎么筹集那么多钱 |
[1:07:47] | That’s a lot of raffles, bake sales and car washes! | 得多少次抽奖 糕点义卖和洗车才能够啊 |
[1:07:50] | What about costumes? | 还有服装怎么办 |
[1:07:52] | Do you have any idea | 你知道 |
[1:07:53] | – how high the bar is at Nationals? – So high. | -全国赛的门槛有多高吗 -这么高 |
[1:07:56] | They expect flash. They expect over-the-top works of art! | 他们期望你足够闪光 还期望顶级的艺术品 |
[1:08:02] | I think I can help with that. | 我想我能帮得上忙 |
[1:08:10] | Thank you, Frank. | 谢谢你 弗兰克 |
[1:08:17] | Cheese and crackers. | 天啊 |
[1:08:23] | – Who’s he? – I love his skirt. | -他是谁 -我爱他的短裙 |
[1:08:24] | Did somebody call for an over-the-top work of art? | 有人需要顶级的艺术品 |
[1:08:28] | I’m here. | 我来了 |
[1:08:32] | Howdy, fellas. | 你们好 朋友们 |
[1:08:38] | Okay. | 好了 |
[1:08:39] | So, we need more some bling. Does anybody own a BeDazzler? | 我们需要更多亮片 有人有亮片机吗 |
[1:08:44] | Me! | 我有 |
[1:08:47] | I’ll take all of them. | 我都收了 |
[1:08:48] | Because these old prom dresses need a lot of bedazzling. | 因为这些旧舞会礼服需要很多亮片 |
[1:08:52] | – Where do you guys want these? – Hi! | -这些放哪儿 -你好 |
[1:08:55] | You know what? Put that in that pile over there. | 放到那边那一堆里就行 |
[1:08:57] | – Thanks, RJ. – Thanks, guys. | -谢谢你 RJ -谢谢你们 |
[1:08:59] | – Thanks, Christopher. – Here you go. | -谢谢你 克里斯托弗 -给你 |
[1:09:05] | – Do you need any help? – Yeah, sure. | -需要帮忙吗 -好啊 |
[1:09:07] | Cool. | 好 |
[1:09:09] | – I’m RJ by the way. – I’m Rachel. | -顺便说一下 我是RJ -我是瑞秋 |
[1:09:10] | You’re not from around here. | 你不是本地人 |
[1:09:19] | These are the last of our boxes for our move to the barn. | 这是我们搬去谷仓的最后一箱东西了 |
[1:09:30] | This was the first recital after my mom left. | 这是我妈妈离开后的第一场个人表演 |
[1:09:35] | Oh, my gosh, honey. Yeah. | 天啊 亲爱的 是的 |
[1:09:39] | I remember that now. | 我现在记起来了 |
[1:09:48] | – Hey, Miss Barb, can I ask you a question? – Of course. | -芭芭老师 我可以问个问题吗 -当然 |
[1:09:51] | Are you happy? | 你开心吗 |
[1:09:56] | I love my life. | 我热爱我的生活 |
[1:09:58] | I chose this life. | 我选择了这种生活 |
[1:10:00] | I love teaching, | 我爱教学 |
[1:10:02] | and I love owning my own business, | 我也爱能拥有自己的生意 |
[1:10:06] | and… I love… | 而且 我热爱… |
[1:10:09] | living in a town where, | 住在这种小镇 |
[1:10:10] | if I’m feeling a little under the weather, | 如果我觉得有点不舒服 |
[1:10:12] | the next thing I know, there’s a casserole on my porch. | 紧接着 我家门廊上就有炖锅菜了 |
[1:10:16] | Well, you did way more than just… | 我妈妈离开后 你所做的远不止… |
[1:10:18] | make a few casseroles for us after my mom left. | 给我们做几锅炖锅菜 |
[1:10:22] | Oh, well, it– | 这没什么… |
[1:10:25] | I just don’t think I ever told you | 我从来没跟你说过 |
[1:10:26] | what a difference that all made. | 你所做的对我有多大帮助 |
[1:10:31] | Well, you… | 现在是你… |
[1:10:33] | are making a difference for these kids. | 在改变这些孩子的生活 |
[1:10:36] | Whether you know it or not. | 不论你知道与否 |
[1:10:43] | Hey, Miss Barb. Can I ask you one more question? | 芭芭老师 我可以再问一个问题吗 |
[1:10:48] | What is going on with this perm? | 这个卷发是怎么回事 |
[1:10:53] | that is a lot of damage to the ozone right there. | 这对臭氧层造成了很大破坏 |
[1:11:00] | – Thanks. – Get well, Frank. | -谢谢 -祝你健康 弗兰克 |
[1:11:02] | …44, 45… …46, 47 | 四十四 四十五 四十六 四十七 |
[1:11:10] | 48, 49, 50, | 四十八 四十九 五十 |
[1:11:12] | 51, 52, 53, | 五十一 五十二 五十三 |
[1:11:16] | 54, 55, 56. | 五十四 五十五 五十六 |
[1:11:20] | – You win. – Fifty-seven! | -你赢了 -五十七 |
[1:11:28] | – Go June! – Good job! | -加油 琼 -好样的 |
[1:11:31] | Okay, everybody. | 大家听一下 |
[1:11:34] | First off, welcome to our new home. | 首先 欢迎来到我们的新家 |
[1:11:37] | Second… we did it. | 第二 我们做到了 |
[1:11:40] | We’re gonna be eating PB&J for a really long time, | 我们要吃很久的花生酱果酱三明治 |
[1:11:43] | but we raised the money! | 但我们凑足了钱 |
[1:11:46] | Atlantic City, here we come! | 亚特兰大城 我们来了 |
[1:11:49] | Go Churners! | 彻纳队加油 |
[1:11:51] | Churners! | 彻纳队 |
[1:11:52] | Churners! Churners! Churners! | 彻纳队 彻纳队 彻纳队 |
[1:11:55] | Churners!Churners! | 彻纳队 彻纳队 |
[1:11:56] | Okay, okay, okay. | 好 好 |
[1:12:00] | We’re not there yet, and we still have a lot of work to do. | 我们还没到那儿 还有很多工作要做 |
[1:12:03] | So tonight, after Open Technique class, | 今晚的公开技术课后 |
[1:12:06] | we’ll be running all of the dances, top-to-bottom. | 我们会从头到尾跳所有的舞蹈 |
[1:12:09] | Got it? Cool. | 明白吗 好 |
[1:12:11] | But before we do that, | 但在此之前 |
[1:12:12] | we need to make sure that we nail the Star Lift. So… | 我们要确保做好星之托举 所以… |
[1:12:16] | little dancers, front and center. | 小舞蹈者们 来前面站中间 |
[1:12:19] | Ready? And lift. | 准备好了吗 举 |
[1:12:22] | Hold. There it is. Use those muscles. | 保持 好 用好那些肌肉 |
[1:12:26] | Let’s try that again. Count of three. | 我们再来试试 我数到三 |
[1:12:28] | One, two, three! | 一 二 三 |
[1:12:30] | And Star Lift! | 星之托举 |
[1:12:33] | There it is. Perfect. | 好 漂亮 |
[1:12:37] | Shake it off. And… | 振作一下 来… |
[1:12:38] | There– Oh, no. Okay, lift. | 不 好 托举 |
[1:12:41] | Now, get under– | 现在 到… |
[1:12:44] | You all right, buddy? | 你还好吗 伙计 |
[1:12:46] | Yeah. | 还好 |
[1:12:50] | Let’s… | 我们来… |
[1:12:51] | try it with one of the bigger kids, | 在大点的孩子身上试试 |
[1:12:53] | so you guys can see how it’s done. | 你们可以看到该怎么完成这个动作 |
[1:12:54] | We have football players here, so… | 我们这里有橄榄球队员 所以… |
[1:12:56] | I need Sarah… | 我需要莎拉… |
[1:12:59] | and… RJ | 和RJ |
[1:13:02] | – Me? – Let’s go. | -我吗 -开始 |
[1:13:04] | Come on. Put those muscles to work. | 快 把那些肌肉用起来 |
[1:13:07] | Come on, Sarah. Go. | 来吧 莎拉 加油 |
[1:13:08] | – Let’s go. – It’s your shot. | -开始 -你有机会了 |
[1:13:09] | – Go, Sarah, go. – This is your chance. | -加油 莎拉 加油 -你得机会来了 |
[1:13:13] | Easy-peasy. Okay. So… | 小菜一碟 好 那么… |
[1:13:31] | Okay, you know what to do? | 你们知道怎么做吧 |
[1:13:34] | When you’re ready. | 准备好就开始 |
[1:13:40] | Perfect Sarah, hold your center, point your toes. | 完美 莎拉 收紧腹部 绷直脚趾 |
[1:13:43] | RJ lock out your elbows. There it is. Don’t lose it. | RJ 锁紧肘部 好 保持住 |
[1:13:45] | There it is. Perfect. | 好 很好 |
[1:13:47] | Okay. Sarah, hold your core. | 好 莎拉 收紧核心 |
[1:13:50] | Don’t lose it. Gently dip her down into a fish. | 保持好 轻轻把她放下 |
[1:13:52] | Gently. Squeeze your core, squeeze your– | 慢慢来 收紧核心 收紧… |
[1:13:55] | Don’t lose it. Don’t lose it. | 保持住 保持 |
[1:13:56] | Don’t lose it. Don’t– | 保持好 保… |
[1:14:06] | – That fall out of your sandwich? – Hey! Stop it! | -从你胸上掉下来的 -别说了 |
[1:14:11] | Could you stop? | 你能闭嘴吗 |
[1:14:13] | Sarah! Sarah! | 莎拉 莎拉 |
[1:14:15] | Sarah, wait up! | 莎拉 等等 |
[1:14:17] | Sarah! | 莎拉 |
[1:14:20] | Sarah! | 莎拉 |
[1:14:32] | Sarah! | 莎拉 |
[1:14:38] | Sarah! | 莎拉 |
[1:15:15] | Come here. | 来抱抱 |
[1:15:43] | 王威利 世界戏剧现象级人物 | |
[1:16:19] | Go to the ballroom, check out the floor, make sure there– | 去舞厅检查一下地板 确保 |
[1:16:21] | Don’t forget we have to check out the Royalton– | 别忘了我们还得去看看罗亚顿 |
[1:16:23] | – Hey. – Oh, my God. I’m so sorry– | -喂 -天啊 实在抱歉 |
[1:16:25] | No. “Hey,” as in, I know you, right? | 不 “喂”代表 我认识你 对吧 |
[1:16:28] | You’re MJW. It’s really you. | 你是玛莎·杰瑞特·威诺库 真的是你 |
[1:16:31] | You’re so beautiful. | 你太美了 |
[1:16:33] | I know how I know you. | 我知道我怎么认识你的了 |
[1:16:34] | April, right? | 你是艾普尔 对吧 |
[1:16:35] | You danced in one of my Broadway Cares benefits. | 你在我办的百老汇艾滋关怀平等会中跳过舞 |
[1:16:37] | You’re an amazing dancer. You’ve got great technique. | 你是名出色的舞者 你的舞蹈技术很棒 |
[1:16:40] | Marissa… | 玛莎 |
[1:16:42] | You! | 怎么是你 |
[1:16:43] | Well, if it isn’t the shrill, little shoe thief. | 多亏了你的尖叫 偷鞋贼 |
[1:16:49] | Oscar de “Low-Rent”-tah. | 奥斯卡·德”low”伦塔[奥斯卡·德拉伦塔为知名设计师品牌] |
[1:16:52] | Where are my heels? | 我的高跟鞋在哪 |
[1:16:54] | Oh, I’m sure I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我确定不知道你在说什么 |
[1:16:58] | Big Brother, you’re not that good an actress. | 老大哥 你的演技可不怎么样 |
[1:17:01] | I’ll have you know, | 那我告诉你 |
[1:17:03] | I won a Tony Award for Best Actress | 我赢过托尼奖的最佳女演员奖 |
[1:17:06] | – in a musical. – Oh, my God. | -在一部音乐剧里 -天啊 |
[1:17:08] | My God. I’m sorry, what? Give it a rest, honey. | 天呐 抱歉 你说什么 省省吧 亲爱的 |
[1:17:11] | Ugh,”You Can’t Stop The Beat”-ing us all over the head | 你不能拿过时的新闻快讯”你不能停止节拍” |
[1:17:14] | with that dusty newsflash. | 来反复说事啊[直译为爆头攻击] |
[1:17:18] | How’s that for beating you over the head? | 这一波爆头攻击如何 |
[1:17:21] | I’m gonna keep this as collateral. | 我把这只鞋当做抵押了 |
[1:17:24] | – Okay. I think we gotta go. – Oh, do we? | -我觉得我们该走了 -是吗 |
[1:17:26] | – Yeah. – I was just getting warmed up. | -是的 -我刚热身完毕 |
[1:17:27] | That’s fine. That shoe belongs to RuPaul anyway! | 无所谓 反正那只鞋是鲁保罗的 |
[1:17:31] | You stole from RuPaul too? | 你竟然还偷鲁保罗的鞋吗 |
[1:17:35] | Next up, Wisconsin state champions, | 下一个出场的是 威斯康星州的冠军 |
[1:17:38] | Royalton Dance Conservatory. | 罗亚顿舞蹈音乐学院 |
[1:18:38] | Go Royalton! | 好样的 罗亚顿 |
[1:18:46] | This morning’s competition has been fierce… | 上午的比赛十分激烈 |
[1:18:49] | – So, jackets off, please. – Buddy. Let me help you out. | -请脱下外套 -伙计 让我来帮你 |
[1:18:52] | …showing us what they’ve got. | 向我们展示他们的才艺 |
[1:18:57] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[1:19:00] | Oh, my goodness. Honey… | 天啊 宝贝 |
[1:19:04] | Miss April told you two not to practice the Star Lift too much. | 艾普尔老师告诉过你俩别过度练习星之托举 |
[1:19:08] | Dicky, bud. | 迪克 伙计 |
[1:19:10] | Why didn’t you tell me? | 你为什么没告诉我 |
[1:19:12] | He was hiding it. | 他在隐瞒 |
[1:19:14] | I was afraid you wouldn’t let me dance. | 我怕你不让我跳舞了 |
[1:19:17] | So, what do we do? | 那我们现在怎么办 |
[1:19:17] | – Do we tell them we can’t go on or– – No. | -该告诉他们 我们无法上场了还是 -不 |
[1:19:20] | I can do it. | 我可以的 |
[1:19:22] | I just have to think of something else | 我得想点别的 |
[1:19:23] | they can do instead of the Star Lift. | 他们能做的动作来代替星之托举 |
[1:19:24] | Next up, New Hope Dance Studio. | 下一个上场的是 新希望舞蹈室 |
[1:19:26] | All right. Well, everybody take your places. Let’s go. | 好了 大家各就位 上场吧 |
[1:19:29] | Wait! No, strike a pose instead of the lift, okay? | 等一下 不 摆个造型来代替托举 好吗 |
[1:19:32] | Strike a pose instead of the lift! | 摆个造型来代替托举 |
[1:19:37] | They’re gonna be great. | 他们一定会很棒的 |
[1:19:38] | They’re gonna be great. | 他们一定没问题 |
[1:19:58] | It’s going well. It’s going well. | 进展顺利 进展顺利 |
[1:20:05] | Yes! | 太棒了 |
[1:20:10] | Dicky, no! | 迪克 不要 |
[1:20:12] | No. | 不 |
[1:20:12] | Don’t do the Star Lift, Dicky. Don’t do it. | 别做星之托举 迪克 别做那个动作 |
[1:20:14] | – Do not… – Don’t– | -别做 -不要 |
[1:20:15] | – Just don’t… – No. | -别 -不 |
[1:20:17] | – What are they doing? – Don’t know. | -他们在干嘛 -不知道 |
[1:20:19] | Don’t! | 别 |
[1:20:33] | – New Hope rules! – New Hope! | -新希望最棒 -新希望 |
[1:20:36] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[1:20:37] | My daughter is a beast! | 我女儿是头野兽 |
[1:20:44] | Coming up is New Hope with their contemporary routine, | 即将登台的是表演现代舞的新希望舞室 |
[1:20:47] | led by their teacher, April Dibrina. | 指导教师是艾普尔·迪布瑞纳 |
[1:20:49] | Let’s see if they can impress Broadway’s Welly Wong. | 让我们拭目以待 他们是否能惊艳百老汇的王威利 |
[1:20:54] | Ape? You in there? | 小艾 你在里面吗 |
[1:20:59] | We are almost up. The girls are waiting, | 我们马上登台了 女孩们等着你呢 |
[1:21:00] | and Miss Barb looks like she’s about to pass a kidney stone. | 芭芭老师看起来快排出肾结石了 |
[1:21:08] | Hey. You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[1:21:12] | What if I blow it? | 要是我搞砸了怎么办 |
[1:21:19] | You’re serious? | 你认真的吗 |
[1:21:20] | Wait. All those times in front of paying audiences, | 等等 你在台上那么多次面对观众 |
[1:21:23] | and you’re nervous about this? | 而你现在还会紧张吗 |
[1:21:26] | Nick, I was just in the chorus. | 尼克 我之前只是伴舞 |
[1:21:28] | No one was ever looking at me. | 没人盯着我看 |
[1:21:30] | And now, everyone is counting on me. | 而现在 大家都指望着我 |
[1:21:33] | The girls, my dad, the town, | 女孩们 我爸爸 镇里的人 |
[1:21:36] | and I can’t let everyone down. | 而我不能让大家失望 |
[1:21:39] | Hey, how could you possibly let anyone down? | 你怎么可能让大家失望呢 |
[1:21:42] | April. | 艾普尔 |
[1:21:43] | What you’ve done for everyone? It’s amazing. | 你为大家所做的一切 简直不可思议 |
[1:21:48] | You know when you told me that | 在我给你发过那条短信后 |
[1:21:49] | you came to New York after I sent you “The Text”? | 你告诉我你来纽约了 |
[1:21:56] | I really wish I’d seen you that day. | 我真的很希望我那天见你了 |
[1:22:03] | Next up, New Hope Teacher Feature. | 即将登台的是新希望师生共舞 |
[1:23:18] | We are family. | 我们是一家人 |
[1:24:09] | We are family. | 我们是一家人 |
[1:24:15] | We are family. | 我们是一家人 |
[1:24:49] | – Whoo! We made it! – We’re in the final round! | -我们成功了 -我们进决赛了 |
[1:24:51] | We did it! We crushed it! | 我们做到了 我们成功了 |
[1:24:53] | They loved the Teacher Feature. We made it! | 他们喜欢我们的师生共舞 我们成功了 |
[1:24:59] | – Just like I taught you. – Just like you taught me. | -正如我教你那样 -正如你教我那样 |
[1:25:01] | You two slayed it! | 你们俩秒杀全场 |
[1:25:03] | – Yeah! – Yeah, you did! | -太棒了 -你们太棒了 |
[1:25:04] | Oh, yeah, you did! | 你们太棒了 |
[1:25:06] | April! I have to run back to take care of an emergency but… | 艾普尔 我得回去处理一个紧急事件 但是 |
[1:25:10] | can I steal you away for a moment? I have a proposition for you. | 我能占用你一点时间吗 我有个提议 |
[1:25:14] | Yes, of course. | 好的 当然没问题 |
[1:25:17] | I will catch up with you guys. | 我一会就跟你们汇合 |
[1:25:19] | Okay, all right, well, notes in the dressing room, everybody. | 好了 大家去更衣室再高兴吧 |
[1:25:22] | Come on. | 快走吧 |
[1:25:24] | This couldn’t have worked out more perfectly, right? | 这场演出简直不能再完美了 对吧 |
[1:25:27] | April? | 艾普尔 |
[1:25:30] | I was just coming to find you, um– | 我刚刚一直在找你 |
[1:25:32] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[1:25:34] | I’m, uh… | 我 |
[1:25:36] | I’m headed back to New York. | 我要回纽约了 |
[1:25:38] | What? | 什么 |
[1:25:39] | Welly Wong offered me a part in his new show. | 王威利在他的新音乐剧里给我提供了一个角色 |
[1:25:42] | The lead. | 主演 |
[1:25:44] | And I have to be at rehearsals now. | 我现在就要去排练了 |
[1:25:47] | Welly’s been called back. | 威利已经打来电话了 |
[1:25:49] | Oh, what about finals? | 决赛怎么办 |
[1:25:52] | They’re tomorrow. | 明天就是决赛了 |
[1:25:53] | I’ll tell him you’ll be right out. | 我会告诉他 你马上就出去 |
[1:25:55] | Yeah. Thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[1:25:59] | So, you’re just ditching us? | 所以你就这样抛弃我们了吗 |
[1:26:02] | But this whole thing was your idea. You made a commitment. | 但这整件事都是你的主意 你承诺过的 |
[1:26:04] | I know. But what am I supposed to do? | 我知道 但我该怎么做 |
[1:26:07] | Sarah, I’ve dreamt of this my whole life. | 莎拉 这是我一生的梦想 |
[1:26:12] | So, I’m going. | 所以我要去 |
[1:26:13] | That was the plan the whole time, wasn’t it? | 这才是你的计划 对吗 |
[1:26:17] | You just wanted to use the stupid little girls | 你只想利用这些笨女孩 |
[1:26:19] | so you could claw your way back to Broadway. | 这样你就能争取回百老汇了 |
[1:26:24] | I knew it. I knew it the whole time. You’re just a selfish jerk! | 我就知道 我早就知道 你就是个自私的混蛋 |
[1:26:27] | Okay, you don’t care about anyone but yourself! | 你除了自己 谁也不在乎 |
[1:26:29] | You’re just leaving me again! | 你要再次离开我 |
[1:26:35] | Good luck tomorrow. | 祝你明天好运 |
[1:26:44] | April… | 艾普尔 |
[1:26:46] | April, wait! April! | 艾普尔 等等 艾普尔 |
[1:26:48] | Wait! Wait! | 等等 等等 |
[1:26:51] | Please. | 拜托 |
[1:26:53] | Please don’t go. | 别走 |
[1:26:55] | – Please. – You don’t need me. | -拜托 -你们不需要我了 |
[1:26:57] | You’re gonna be great. | 你们会很棒的 |
[1:26:59] | – I promise. – Please. | -我保证 -拜托 |
[1:27:01] | – I’m sorry. – No, please, don’t– | -抱歉 -不 拜托了 别 |
[1:27:03] | Hey! April! | 艾普尔 |
[1:27:07] | April! | 艾普尔 |
[1:27:32] | Yes! Do you want me to– Oh, this? Okay. Ready? One, two, three! | 你想让我 这样吗 好的 准备好了吗 一二三 |
[1:27:36] | Yay, Piggy! | 小猪最棒啦 |
[1:27:41] | Sarah? | 莎拉 |
[1:28:05] | Everybody. Everybody, attention, please. | 大家 大家请注意 |
[1:28:07] | Andrew, Michael, ladies. | 安德鲁 迈克 女士们 |
[1:28:09] | Guess who this is? | 猜猜这是谁 |
[1:28:10] | This is our Whirly Girl, April. | 这是我们的旋风女孩 艾普尔 |
[1:28:13] | Let’s all give her a warm welcome. | 大家一起热烈欢迎她 |
[1:28:38] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[1:28:40] | You’re welcome, baby girl. | 不客气 宝贝姑娘 |
[1:28:45] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[1:28:47] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[1:29:00] | Hello? | 喂 |
[1:29:01] | I’m doing the right thing, right? | 我这么做没错 对吧 |
[1:29:06] | Well, sweetheart, you’ve been busting your ass at this | 亲爱的 你一直为了这事 |
[1:29:09] | for quite a long time. | 忙得热火朝天 |
[1:29:11] | I mean, I finally got my dream. | 我终于圆梦了 |
[1:29:15] | It’s the perfect show. | 这是个完美的剧 |
[1:29:17] | The perfect role. | 完美的角色 |
[1:29:20] | I don’t know, I just– | 我不知道 我只是 |
[1:29:22] | I thought I’d be happier. | 以为自己会更开心 |
[1:29:24] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[1:29:25] | That’s the problem with being a perfectionist. | 这就是做完美主义者的问题 |
[1:29:29] | Nothing’s ever good enough. | 没什么足够好 |
[1:29:31] | You know, I keep telling myself. | 我一直告诉自己 |
[1:29:34] | I’m a dancer. | 我是个舞者 |
[1:29:36] | This is what I’m supposed to do. | 这是我生来该做的事 |
[1:29:38] | Says who? | 谁说的 |
[1:29:40] | You do what your gut tells you to do. | 你做自己内心想做的事 |
[1:29:43] | And if there’s any part of you that thinks | 如果你心中有任何念想 |
[1:29:45] | that making a big splash on Broadway | 觉得在百老汇大放异彩 |
[1:29:47] | is suddenly gonna bring your mom back, | 能突然让你妈妈回来 |
[1:29:49] | you can forget about that. | 这事可以不用想了 |
[1:29:51] | There’s nothing you can do to bring her back. | 没有什么能让她回来 |
[1:29:54] | Because it wasn’t your fault that she left in the first place. | 因为她离开根本不是你的错 |
[1:29:57] | She just left. | 她只是离开了 |
[1:30:00] | So, whatever you decide, | 无论你怎么决定 |
[1:30:01] | just make sure that it makes you feel good about who you are. | 确保你对自己的为人感到心安就好 |
[1:30:06] | I mean… | 我是说 |
[1:30:08] | it’s what I’ve always wanted to be. | 这是我一直想成为的人 |
[1:30:12] | I’d be stupid not to. | 如果不抓住机会就太傻了 |
[1:30:14] | I didn’t say “what you are,” I said “who.” | 我没说”你是什么” 而是”你是谁” |
[1:30:19] | And I can think of nine little reasons | 我能想到九个小理由 |
[1:30:20] | why it wouldn’t be so stupid. | 来解释为什么这不傻 |
[1:30:30] | 戏剧海报杂志 今日头条 | |
[1:30:36] | Hey, everybody. | 各位 |
[1:30:37] | We’ll start scene work in five minutes. | 我们五分钟后开始排练 |
[1:30:39] | Top of the second act. | 从第二幕开始 |
[1:31:24] | Mr. Wong. | 王先生 |
[1:31:28] | Mr. Wong. I’m sorry, Mr. Wong, | 王先生 不好意思 王先生 |
[1:31:30] | but I have to go back to the competition. | 但我得赶回比赛去 |
[1:31:32] | If that means that you have to give my part to someone else, | 如果这意味着您要把我的角色给别人 |
[1:31:34] | I understand. I mean, I don’t want you to, | 我也理解 我不希望您这么做 |
[1:31:36] | because I think you need someone who honors their commitments. | 因为我觉得您需要一个遵守承诺的人 |
[1:31:39] | And you see, that’s exactly why I have to go, because… | 这也是我必须回去的原因 因为 |
[1:31:43] | I have nine little kids that I committed to. | 我承诺了九个孩子我会陪着她们 |
[1:31:47] | You know, I have a whole town that’s counting on me. | 还有一整个镇的人指望着我 |
[1:31:51] | So, I have to go. | 所以我得走了 |
[1:31:56] | What the– | 搞什么 |
[1:32:01] | When do they go on? | 她们什么时候上台 |
[1:32:02] | They’re in the first group after lunch, | 她们是午饭后的第一组 |
[1:32:04] | – but I can’t find them. – Okay, I’m on my way back. | -但我找不到她们了 -我现在赶回来 |
[1:32:06] | You’ll never make it in time! | 你肯定来不及了 |
[1:32:08] | Get them ready. I’ll be there. Promise! | 让她们准备好 我会到的 我保证 |
[1:32:10] | Ruby, | 露比 |
[1:32:11] | – find them. – On it. | -找到她们 -这就去 |
[1:32:15] | You couldn’t have asked to borrow his limo? | 你就不能问他借豪华车吗 |
[1:32:17] | Just admit it. You love me. | 承认吧 你爱我 |
[1:32:18] | – You owe me gas money. – To Atlantic City! | -你欠我汽油钱 -出发去亚特兰大 |
[1:32:23] | Hi, I’m Burt Davenport, and we continue on | 我是伯特·达文波特 现在我们继续 |
[1:32:26] | with day two of our competition! | 第二天的比赛 |
[1:32:28] | – Next up, number 44. – Oh, my gosh. Oh, my gosh. | -下一组 44号 -天呐 天呐 |
[1:32:31] | – Large group production number. – Gosh. | -大群舞蹈表演 -天呐 |
[1:32:32] | The New Hope Dance Studio. | 新希望舞蹈室 |
[1:32:38] | – Okay? – Okay. | -可以吗 -嗯 |
[1:32:40] | – Goodbye, yep! – Go! Run! You can make it! Go! | -再见 -快去 跑起来 你能赶上 |
[1:32:44] | – This is the final countdown… – Excuse me, coming through. | -这是最后倒数了 -抱歉 借过 |
[1:32:47] | …for the New Hope Dance Studio. | 有请新希望舞蹈室 |
[1:32:49] | Oh, my gosh! Oh, my gosh! Oh, my gosh! | 天呐 天呐 天呐 |
[1:32:56] | Oh, my God! | 天呐 |
[1:32:57] | – We’re at our countdown. – Okay. | -已经倒数计时了 -好 |
[1:33:00] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:33:01] | They should be– Oh, no. | 她们应该在 糟了 |
[1:33:04] | – Where are they? – I don’t know. | -她们人呢 -我不知道 |
[1:33:05] | I don’t know. I was panicking. | 我不知道 我当时慌了 |
[1:33:07] | I said to Ruby, I was like, “Find them,” | 就对露比说 “找到她们” |
[1:33:08] | but I wasn’t– I didn’t specifically say like, | 但我没有 我没具体说 |
[1:33:11] | “Bring them stage left.” I– | “把她们带到后台来” 我… |
[1:33:13] | Everybody, get ready. | 各位 准备好 |
[1:33:14] | Hurry, we are in our final countdown. | 快点 我们已经在倒数计时了 |
[1:33:19] | What’s she doing here? | 她在这干什么 |
[1:33:20] | Yeah, I wonder who’s in the audience this time? | 真不知道这次观众席上又坐了谁 |
[1:33:23] | What happened to your amazing job? | 你那份酷炫工作呢 |
[1:33:26] | Well, they probably fired her. | 他们肯定炒了她 |
[1:33:28] | Again. | 再一次 |
[1:33:31] | Look, you have every right to hate me, | 听着 你们有权恨我 |
[1:33:33] | but you earned this. | 但这个舞台是你们争取来的 |
[1:33:35] | You deserve to be here. | 你们值得站在这里 |
[1:33:37] | So, please don’t sit out on this | 请别因为想报复我 |
[1:33:38] | just because you wanna get back at me. | 就放弃这次大好机会 |
[1:33:42] | When I first met you, all I saw were flaws. | 我第一次见到你们时 只看到了缺陷 |
[1:33:45] | And then I realized, that’s exactly what makes you spectacular. | 之后我意识到 这正是你们与众不同的地方 |
[1:33:49] | All those beautiful quirks and imperfections. | 那些讨人喜爱的古怪和不完美 |
[1:33:54] | And I’m so sorry that I left. | 我很抱歉我离开了 |
[1:33:58] | It just– It took me a second… | 只是 我花了一会 |
[1:34:01] | to realize that… | 才意识到 |
[1:34:06] | we’ve become family. | 我们已经是一家人了 |
[1:34:09] | What’s wrong with you? | 你有什么毛病 |
[1:34:11] | How come you’re not yelling at us? | 你怎么不对我们大喊大叫 |
[1:34:14] | I want you to know how proud I am of all of you. | 我只想告诉你我为大家感到骄傲 |
[1:34:18] | You’ve all become the most beautiful dancers. | 你们都成了最美的舞者 |
[1:34:21] | You’re scaring me. | 你吓着我了 |
[1:34:23] | – Michelle– – New Hope …Dance Studio, last call. | -蜜雪儿 -新希望舞蹈室 最后一次 |
[1:34:26] | You have one minute to be on stage | 你们必须在一分钟内上场 |
[1:34:28] | or you will be disqualified. | 否则就算弃权 |
[1:34:31] | Disgusted. I’m disgusted | 恶心 我被这种 |
[1:34:33] | by all this whimpering self-pity. | 哭哭啼啼的自怜自艾恶心到了 |
[1:34:36] | Now, this is not how I trained you. | 我可不是这么训练你们的 |
[1:34:38] | So, put on your big-girl pants. | 所以穿上大姑娘的裤子 |
[1:34:40] | You too, Dicky. You get on that stage, | 你也是 迪克 去舞台上 |
[1:34:43] | or else. | 否则要你们好看 |
[1:34:45] | You have till the count of five. One. | 我数五下 一 |
[1:34:48] | Oh, you thought I was being tough on you before. | 你们以为我之前对你们严厉吗 |
[1:34:50] | Oh, no, I was just getting started. | 不 那只是我在热身 |
[1:34:52] | – Two! – Jackets. Okay. | -二 -外套 好 |
[1:34:53] | Give me your jackets. Jackets! | 快把外套脱了 外套 |
[1:34:57] | Yeah, that’s what I thought. Three! | 对 我也这么想 三 |
[1:35:01] | Come on, let’s do it. | 快 我们上台 |
[1:35:02] | Clear for talent. | 为人才让路 |
[1:35:04] | Step aside. Fierceness is coming through. | 一边去 狂野少女要出场了 |
[1:35:08] | You better kick butt, or I’ll kick yours! | 你们最好秒杀全场 不然我打你们屁股 |
[1:35:20] | You made it. | 你来了 |
[1:36:35] | Work it, girl! Yeah! | 扭起来 宝贝 没错 |
[1:37:06] | What a killer routine! | 真是个炸翻全场的热舞 |
[1:37:17] | I don’t think he’s out there, honey. | 我觉得他不在 亲爱的 |
[1:37:20] | Gordy told me he took off when he heard you were back. | 戈迪说他听说你回来后就走了 |
[1:37:28] | “Sorry to do this in a text.” | “抱歉要在短信里说这些” |
[1:38:05] | 旋风少女 王威利制作 艾普尔·迪布瑞纳主演 | |
[1:38:58] | – Hi, honey. – Barb. | -亲爱的 -芭芭 |
[1:39:01] | You’re so– What did I tell you? | 你太…我怎么跟你说的来着 |
[1:39:02] | – You have to hold it away from your face. – Sorry. | -你的脸不要靠得这么近 -抱歉 |
[1:39:04] | – I’m just gonna see every pore. – Okay, well– | -我能看见你的每个毛孔 -好吧 |
[1:39:07] | Listen, I got some bad news. That barn’s roof is leaking. | 听着 我有坏消息 谷仓房顶漏水了 |
[1:39:10] | I mean, so much worse than my studio. | 比我的舞蹈室糟多了 |
[1:39:13] | – Well, I asked Nick to repair it and– – Whoa, hold on. | -我让尼克去修 但是… -等等 |
[1:39:16] | Okay, in my defense, I said we should replace, not repair. | 我得为自己说句话 我说换 没说修 |
[1:39:19] | Well, anyway, we canceled class. Okay, bye. | 反正课取消了 好了 拜 |
[1:39:22] | Hang on. Hang on. That’s not the agreement. | 等等 等等 我们之前不是这么说的 |
[1:39:24] | I teach class over FaceTime. They do what I say. | 我用视频教课 她们按我说的做 |
[1:39:27] | – I fly back every sunday, they do what I say. – Yeah. | -我每周日飞回去 她们按我说的做 -对 |
[1:39:30] | – Okay. But– – And what I say is, | -对 但是 -而我说的是 |
[1:39:32] | I don’t really care if there’s three feet of water | 我不在乎那里是否积水三尺 |
[1:39:34] | and they have to swim. | 她们必须得游来 |
[1:39:37] | They show up to class. | 她们必须要来上课 |
[1:39:38] | I know. We gotta beat the Royaltons next year. | 我知道 我们明年得打败罗亚顿 |
[1:39:41] | Well, I’ll get them all together and call you when I have them. | 我去集合大家 到时候打给你 |
[1:39:48] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:39:49] | Bye. | 拜 |
[1:39:51] | Come in. Oh, Mr. Wong. Hi. | 请进 王先生 您好 |
[1:39:54] | I have some notes. A couple tweaks. | 我有些建议 有一两个缺点 |
[1:39:57] | But… | 但是 |
[1:40:01] | it didn’t suck. | 并不差 |
[1:40:04] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:40:05] | Oh, before I forget, | 趁我没忘 |
[1:40:07] | they said somebody’s waiting for you in the theater. | 他们说外面有人在等你 |
[1:40:18] | What are you guys doing here? | 你们在这干什么 |
[1:40:23] | Well, you asked me to get everyone together. | 是你让我集合大家的 |
[1:40:26] | How did you guys afford this? | 你们怎么有钱来这里 |
[1:40:28] | Discussion for later. I will call you next week. | 晚点再说 我下周打给你 |
[1:40:36] | Improve your listening skills. I said I’d call you next week. | 你得提高听力水平了 我说下周打给你 |
[1:40:40] | So, what are we gonna do now? | 那我们现在干什么 |
[1:40:42] | We’re having an opening night dance party. | 我们要开一个开幕夜的派对 |
[1:40:54] | You guys ready? | 大家准备好了吗 |
[1:42:01] | Dicky! | 迪克 |
[1:42:06] | Awesome. | 好炸 |
[1:42:10] | Come on, MJW. | 舞起来 MJW |
[1:43:01] | Goodnight, New York! | 晚安 纽约 |