Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

Feast of the Seven Fishes(七鱼宴)[2019]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on Feast of the Seven Fishes(七鱼宴)[2019]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:七鱼宴
英文名称:Feast of the Seven Fishes
年代:2019

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[01:17] It smells wonderful, yeah? Right? 闻起来很棒 对吧
[01:36] Hey, Michelangelo, we got deliveries. 嘿 米开朗琪罗 我们有货要送了
[02:39] Hey, cuz. 嘿 朋友
[02:40] Hey, hey. 嘿
[02:41] Some chooch is having 他们今晚要在酒吧
[02:42] a little Christmas party over at the bar, 办一个小的圣诞派对
[02:44] a bunch of capicola, salami, and cheese and shit. 意大利腊肉 萨拉米香肠 奶酪 什么的
[02:46] Free drafts. You wanna come? 还有免费啤酒 你想来吗
[02:47] I can’t. I gotta work. 我去不了 我要工作
[02:48] We’re real busy at the store, you know? 店里现在很忙 你知道的
[02:50] Just get your brother to cover for you. 找你弟弟来替你呗
[02:51] Okay, I tell you what. You see him, you let me know. 好吧 你要是见到他的话 记得告诉我
[02:53] – All right. I’ll see you. – All right. I’ll see you. -好吧 再见 -再见
[02:55] Oh, hey, I’m taking Sarah to the Melody tonight. 哦对了 我今晚要带萨拉去梅洛迪
[02:58] You wanna come with us? 你想和我们一起去吗
[03:00] Isn’t it a date? 你们不是去约会吗
[03:01] Well, when it gets to the part of the date 这个嘛 要真到了需要两个人
[03:02] that only requires two, 单独约会的时候
[03:03] I’m gonna cut you loose. Come on. 我就让你走 来吧
[03:05] But, for real, you should come with us. 但是说真的 你应该和我们一起去
[03:06] I mean, this is a situation you have to take advantage of. 我是说 你必须抓住这种机会
[03:09] What situation? 什么机会
[03:10] Do you know those chicks 你认识那些
[03:11] that, uh, went away to college, the ones we never get to see? 去上大学后就再也没见过的妞吗
[03:13] Well, they’re gonna be coming out tonight. 她们今晚也会来
[03:15] and they’re gonna be horny for the holidays. 趁着假期放纵一把
[03:17] You really put a lot of thought into this. 你真的满脑子都在想这些
[03:19] Yes, I did put a lot of thought into this. 是啊 我是想了很多
[03:21] Only, I realized it too late, 但是为时已晚了
[03:23] made plans with Sarah before I did all the math. 在想这些之前 我已经和萨拉约好了
[03:25] I know. Anyway, tonight, that thing is a lock. 总之 今晚说定了哦
[03:27] That old Christmas magic, huh? 又是《圣诞节奇迹》是吧
[03:29] I’m telling you, man. You laugh, but first she jingles the bells. 你就笑吧 她会从《铃儿响叮当》
[03:32] Then it’s away to the manger, 唱到《马槽圣婴》
[03:33] and then it’s joy to the world, baby. 然后到《普世欢腾》
[03:34] Like a Bing Crosby Christmas special. 就像平克劳斯贝的圣诞特别节目
[03:36] Bing Crosby’s ass. 平克劳斯贝烂透了
[03:37] This is the Angelo Christmas show, 这是安杰洛的圣诞秀
[03:39] featuring special guest star Mr. Boner. 以及特邀明星嘉宾 勃那先生
[03:43] I’ll pick you up around 9:00? 我九点来接你怎么样
[03:44] Yeah, it sounds great and all, Angelo, 听起来很不错 安杰洛
[03:45] but, uh, no, I don’t think so. 但还是算了吧
[03:48] What do you mean, “No, I don’t–“ 你什么意思 还是算
[03:49] Come on! Let’s go! I got in. -来嘛 一起去 -我被录取了
[03:52] Art school. 艺术学院
[03:53] This is fantastic. To celebrate. Come on! 那太棒了 我们去庆祝 来吧
[03:55] There’s nothing to celebrate, ’cause, uh… 没什么好庆祝的 因为
[03:59] it’s not happening. 我不会去的
[04:00] It’s expensive as hell. I– I don’t see a point. 实在太贵了 我觉得没必要
[04:04] Well, I got an idea. Why don’t we go out tonight 好吧 我有个想法 不如我们今晚出去
[04:06] and just drown your sorrows with some alcohol? 你可以借酒消愁一把
[04:09] Huh? 怎么样
[04:10] All right. 好吧
[04:11] I’ll see you at 9:00. 九点见
[04:12] All right, I’ll see you at 9:00. 好的 九点见
[04:14] Hey, you know what else is 9:00? 嘿 你知道九点还有什么吗
[04:15] What? 什么
[04:16] – Mr. Boner. – I’m gonna change my mind. -勃那先生 -我要改变主意了
[04:18] – All right, I’ll see you. – All right, I’ll see you. -好 再见 -好 再见
[04:21] Hey, Tony! 嘿 托尼
[04:23] – What are you doing? – I’m working. -你在干什么呢 -我在工作
[04:24] I gotta get back to the store. 我要回店里去了
[04:25] Meet me at the side door. 到侧门来
[04:26] I want you to try something. 我想让你试一样东西
[04:27] Granp, I gotta get back. 爷爷我得回去了
[04:28] It’s– Just do what I say, all right? Side door. 就按我说的做 好吗 侧门
[04:36] You know, Dad’s gonna kill me, Pap. 你知道爸爸会杀了我的 爷爷
[04:37] I still got a ton of deliveries. 我还有很多货要送
[04:38] He works for me, God damn it. Come here. 他是为我工作 该死的 过来
[04:40] I want you to try something. 我想要你试试这个
[04:41] – Hey, Grandma. – Hey. -嗨 奶奶 -嗨
[04:42] – How you doing? – Want something to eat? -你怎么样 -想吃点东西吗
[04:43] No, I’m okay. I really gotta get to work. 没事 我不饿 我真的要回去工作了
[04:44] All right, I’ll make you something. 好了 我帮你做点东西吃
[04:45] Oh, boy. Just you wait. 天呐 你就等一会吧
[04:49] Homemade? 自制的吗
[04:50] Louie made it. Go ahead. Try it. 路易做的 来吧 尝尝
[04:51] Ah, it’s pretty cloudy, Pap. 这看起来很浑浊 爷爷
[04:53] I don’t know if he ran it through all the way. 我不确定它能不能喝
[04:54] Don’t be a baby. Take a sip of that. Go ahead. 别像个小孩一样 喝一口 来吧
[04:56] Come on. 快点
[05:00] Ah? Yeah. 怎么样
[05:01] No. Jesus. 天呐
[05:02] It’s good, ain’t it? 很不错吧
[05:04] Maybe for cleaning battery terminals. 也许用来清洗电池终端还不错吧
[05:06] Ah, it’s delicious. 真好喝
[05:08] Is that Nonnie? 是曾祖母吗
[05:11] Non? 曾祖母
[05:12] Ma, what’s the matter? 妈 你怎么了
[05:14] – Non, you all right? – I’m coming! -你没事吧 -我来了
[05:15] He cheat with the no-good puttane, 他和那个没用的妓女出轨了
[05:19] and his wife has a baby in the car in the snow. 他的妻子被困在雪中 在车里快要生了
[05:23] Jesus Christ. 老天爷啊
[05:25] You gave me a heart attack. 我把我吓得心脏病发作了
[05:26] And he no there to take her to hospital. 他都不带她去医院
[05:28] Son of a bitch! 狗娘养的
[05:31] Beth! Telephone! 贝丝 电话
[05:35] Who is it? 是谁打来的
[05:36] She didn’t say. 她没说
[05:41] Hello. 你好
[05:42] Hey, baby. 嗨宝贝
[05:45] Beth? 贝丝
[05:46] What? 干嘛
[05:47] I miss you. 我想你了
[05:49] Then, maybe you should have done what you said you were gonna do. 那你就应该做到你说过的话
[05:51] Yeah, I know. I know. That’s, um– 我知道 所以
[05:53] That’s why I’m calling. 所以我才打电话给你
[05:54] Oh, y-you’re coming? 你要过来吗
[05:55] No, no, no. But I’ve already talked to your mom a little bit, 不不不 但我刚刚已经和你妈妈聊了一会
[05:58] softened her up. 讨好了她
[05:59] I’m pretty sure she’s gonna let you go. 我确定她会放你走的
[06:01] No, I– I don’t ski, Prentice. 不 我不会滑雪 普伦蒂赛
[06:03] You could take lessons, okay? 你可以学啊 好吗
[06:05] They’re calling for a huge snow. It’s gonna be amazing. 他们说会下一场大雪 一定会很棒的
[06:07] That’s besides the point. 那不是重点
[06:09] You promised you were gonna come, and you didn’t. 你答应了我会来 但是你没有来
[06:10] Beth, just listen to me. 贝丝 你听我说
[06:12] You made your choice. 你已经做出了你的选择
[06:13] – I’m gonna go. – Beth– -我要挂了 -贝丝
[06:15] Merry Christmas, Prentice. 圣诞快乐 普伦蒂赛
[06:17] Was that really necessary? 这真的有必要吗
[06:20] I know you and Dad sacrificed a lot 我知道你和爸爸牺牲了很多
[06:21] so that I could go to private school. 为了能让我上私立学校
[06:23] But now I’m beginning to think it’s all 但现在我开始觉得 这都是为了
[06:25] about me finding a rich husband. 让我找一个有钱的老公
[06:26] Oh, that’s ridiculous. 这话太荒谬了
[06:28] I don’t think it’s ridiculous to ask 我觉得让我的男朋友遵守诺言
[06:30] my boyfriend to keep his word. 一点都不荒谬
[06:32] He’s young. He wanted to go skiing with his friends. 他还很年轻 他想和他的朋友们去滑雪
[06:34] You mean like how men from your generation 你是说像你们那代的男人一样
[06:37] wanted to hang out with their friends and not their wives. 和自己的朋友出去玩 而忽略妻子吗
[06:40] Yeah, no– no, thanks. 不用了 谢谢
[06:42] Where are you going? 你要去哪
[06:42] I’m going to hang out with my friends. 我要和我的朋友们出去玩
[07:00] Watch it, Princess! 看着点 小公主
[07:04] I didn’t see you! 我刚刚没看见你
[07:05] ♪ And nobody’s gonna go to school today ♪ ♪ 今天没有人去学校 ♪
[07:08] ♪ She’s gonna make them stay at home… ♪ ♪ 她让孩子们都待在家里 ♪
[07:10] Okay, wait a second. 好吧 等一下
[07:11] He blows off Christmas with you to go skiing? 他在圣诞节放了你的鸽子去滑雪吗
[07:15] – Yep. – What a prick. -是的 -太渣了吧
[07:16] Okay, try telling that to my mom. 好了 这句话你去跟我妈讲吧
[07:18] I swear he could murder somebody, 我发誓 就算他杀了人
[07:20] and she’d say it was okay 我妈也会说没事的
[07:21] just because he’s rich. 就因为他有钱
[07:22] How rich? 多有钱
[07:24] Very rich. 非常有钱
[07:25] What’s his dad do? 他爸是做什么的
[07:26] Uh, spends Christmas in Europe, for one thing. 我只知道他爸会在欧洲过圣诞节
[07:29] I don’t really know exactly, 我也不太清楚
[07:30] though it’s big Philadelphia money. 不过他家在费城数一数二
[07:32] Well, for what it’s worth, 好吧 看在这份上
[07:34] my mom would definitely love it if I married a rich guy. 如果我能嫁给个有钱人 我妈一定会喜欢
[07:36] I just– 我只是
[07:38] I’m not– I’m not looking to punish him for being rich. 我不是因为他有钱而惩罚他
[07:40] I just– 我只是
[07:42] Sarah, I want to be appreciated. 萨拉 我想被珍惜
[07:44] I don’t wanna be bought and stuck on a shelf. 我不想被别人 像买东西一样买回家搁置
[07:47] Hey, I get it, but, um… 我懂你 但是
[07:49] would you let him rent you? 那你是想让他租你吗
[07:51] – Sarah, stop. – What?! -萨拉 别说了 -怎么了
[07:52] I’m just saying we all end up charging for it in the end. 我只是说 我们最后都是要收钱的
[07:56] Some of us just don’t charge enough. 只是有些人没有收到足够的钱
[07:58] Well, apparently I charge too much. 好吧 那显然我的要价太高了
[08:00] Want to forget about him? 想要忘了他吗
[08:03] I don’t know. 我不知道
[08:04] I’m not talking about permanently. 我不是说永远忘了他
[08:07] Just temporarily. 只是暂时地
[08:10] Hey, Frankie, you wanna try this wine? 嘿 弗兰基 想试试这个红酒吗
[08:13] I’m in no hurry to go blind. 我还不着急变成瞎子呢
[08:16] Carmine, you drink that shit, you’re gonna wind up 卡尔米内 你要是喝这鬼玩意 最后只会
[08:18] with a tin cup and a cane selling pencils under a bridge. 拿着锡杯 拄着拐杖 在天桥底下卖铅笔
[08:22] So you don’t want any? 所以你不想尝尝吗
[08:25] You know what kills my stomach? 你知道什么最伤我的胃吗
[08:27] Bourbon. 波本威士忌
[08:28] Stuff drives me crazy. 那东西简直要我老命
[08:30] Oh, well, I– I got a remedy for that. 好吧 那我倒是有个解决办法
[08:33] What? 什么
[08:35] Don’t drink bourbon. 不要喝波本
[08:37] Oh. Very funny. 噢 太有趣了吧
[08:38] Tell me when to laugh. 该笑的时候告诉我一声
[08:40] The next time I gotta take you to the emergency room 下次我送你去急诊室的时候
[08:43] because you’re pissing blood. 一定是因为你尿血
[08:47] Is that Tony’s girl over there, Katie? 那是托尼的女友卡蒂吗
[08:49] Ex. He broke that up months ago. Where you been? 前女友 几个月前分手了 你不知道吗
[08:53] Ah, nobody tells me nothin’. 没有人告诉我啊
[08:55] Company she’s keeping, he’s better off. 和她在一起的那个人 看起来很有钱
[08:58] Marone,she is stacked. 马罗内 她很性感啊
[09:00] Carmine, please. We went to this kid’s christening, 拜托 卡尔米内 我们还去过她的洗礼呢
[09:03] for Christ’s sakes. 我的天呐
[09:04] You think Tony was boning her? 你觉得托尼办了她吗
[09:07] “Boning”? 办
[09:08] You’re such a poet, Carmine. 你可真是个诗人 卡尔米内
[09:13] Definitely. 肯定的
[09:18] She is stacked. 她很性感
[09:21] Same as how the old ladies, 像老太太们一样
[09:22] they still read the tea leaves 他们还是会看茶叶算命
[09:23] a-and worry about the evil eye. 担心着什么恶魔之眼
[09:28] I mean, we– we talk about 我的意思是 我们在说
[09:29] a high school football game from– 一场高中足球赛
[09:31] from, say, 1964 as if it were the moon walk. 从1964年就开始的比赛 月球漫步那一年
[09:35] You know, two guys drive to Wheeling to gamble 两个人开车去威灵赌博
[09:37] a-and visit a cathouse, and we turn it into The Odyssey. 进了家妓院 结果我们把它写进《奥德赛》
[09:41] You know, we make it larger than life. 你明白吗 我们可以让它变得高于生活
[09:44] Places like Greentown, 在像绿城这样的地方
[09:45] we– we grow our own mythologies. 我们发展自己的神话故事
[09:46] We’re tribal like that. 我们就是这样的部落
[09:49] Uh, Chicky, one more beer, please. 小吉 麻烦再来一杯啤酒 谢谢
[09:53] Can’t you see I’m busy? 你没看见我在忙吗
[09:55] Get it yourself. 自己拿去
[09:57] Excuse me. 失陪一下
[10:00] I mean, think about the Feast. 我是说 想想七鱼宴
[10:02] We make that larger than life, 我们可以把它变得高于生活
[10:04] because, on Christmas Eve in this town, everybody is Italian 因为在圣诞夜 镇上每个人都是意大利人
[10:07] or thinks they are. 或者认为他们自己是
[10:10] I mean, do most people even know why they do it, really? 难道多数人都清楚自己为什么要这么做吗
[10:15] No. It d– It doesn’t matter. 不是的 这不重要
[10:17] They just know that they have to do it. 他们只是知道他们不得不去做
[10:19] I-It’s like we got one foot in America in the present 就好像现在我们一只脚踏在美国土地上
[10:22] and another in Europe in the past, 过去我们把另一只踏在欧洲土地上
[10:24] and we just– we obsess on all of it. 我们就这样沉醉于这一切
[10:26] You obsess, Juke. 是你沉醉于这一切 朱可
[10:28] The rest of us really don’t give a shit. 我们这些人才不关心这个
[10:30] Eh, not true. I think I get what he’s saying. 不 我想我明白他的意思
[10:33] We really do have, um, what do you call it? 我们确实有这种 怎么说来着
[10:35] – Oral traditions. – Yeah. -口头传统 -没错
[10:36] Kind of like how folks 就像大伙们经常说
[10:38] always say you can never find a girlfriend for Christmas. 你永远也不会找到女朋友陪你过圣诞
[10:41] Yeah, well, you’ll find out as you 对 当你年龄逐渐变大时
[10:42] get older just how seriously bad it is 你会发现没有人和你一起过圣诞
[10:44] not to have someone to share Christmas with. 是件多么糟糕的事情
[10:46] Even if you end up 尽管你可能在跨年时
[10:47] breaking up with them by New Year’s. 就和你女朋友分手了
[10:49] Aah! Shit! 他妈的
[10:52] God damn it! 我的老天爷啊
[10:56] Mark my words. 好好记住我说的话
[10:57] In 15 years, you’re gonna be sitting here, 15年后 你们还是只能坐在这
[10:59] laughing about that. 对这种事笑个不停
[11:02] Chicky, are you all right? 小吉 你还好吗
[11:03] Damn son of a bitch. 真他妈倒霉
[11:11] Calculus wasn’t this hard. 我记得数字运算以前没这么难
[11:14] That’s just the cannabis talking. 你只是吸嗨了而已
[11:18] Yens know what you want yet? 你们想来点什么
[11:24] I’m thirsty. 我很渴
[11:29] I don’t sell thirsty. 我不卖“我很渴”
[11:31] I sell pop and chocolate milk. 我卖汽水和巧克力牛奶
[11:34] We’ll have two pepperoni rolls 我们要两个意大利香肠卷
[11:37] with sauce. 淋上酱汁
[11:39] and cheese 和奶酪
[11:40] and two Cokes. 还有两杯可乐
[11:48] I can’t believe how hungry I am. 我真是不敢相信我这么饿了
[11:51] Really? 真的吗
[11:54] I forgot. 我忘记了
[11:55] We’re going out tonight. 今晚我们出去玩
[11:56] – No. – Mm-mm. Yes, we are. Yes. -不要 -不行 我们必须去
[11:58] I don’t wanna go and get groped by a bunch 我不想出去然后被一群
[12:00] of uneducated townies. No. 没上过学的流氓骚扰 我不想
[12:01] Um, thank you. 我真是谢谢你了
[12:03] – I didn’t mean you. – Well, that’s a relief, -我不是在说你 -我真是松了一口气
[12:06] because I’d hate to be thought of as uneducated. 因为我最烦别人把我想做没有上过学的人
[12:08] Groper, that’s okay. Please don’t bust on me. -Groper 没关系的 -别骂我
[12:11] I’m too high. 我只是太嗨了
[12:13] You’ve become a snob. 你现在已经变成一个势利眼了
[12:16] What? No, I haven’t. Yes, you have. -什么 我才没有 -你有
[12:17] Going Ivy League does not 去常青藤读书不会让你
[12:19] automatically make you a snob. 自发地变成一个势利小人
[12:20] – Really? – Mm-hmm. -真的吗 -真的
[12:21] So, like, did you take a special workshop class… 所以你有上过什么车间工作课吗
[12:23] – Listen. Listen. – to become a… -听我说 -为了成为一个
[12:25] Whenever I come back here, it’s like I’m in, 不管我什么时候回到这里 我都感觉
[12:28] like– like a different country. 我像来到了一个不一样的国家
[12:30] Like, even, like, here, like, in my own home. 甚至当我就身在自己家里的时候
[12:35] You’re really high. 你是真的吸大了
[12:42] Wait a second. 等一下
[12:43] I been meaning to tell you. 我一直想告诉你
[12:44] I’ve been dating this guy. 我最近一直在跟一个人约会
[12:46] – What? – His name is Angelo, -什么 -他叫安杰洛
[12:47] and he’s got this cousin. 他有一个表兄弟
[12:49] – No. – He’s cute, and he’s nice, -不是吧 -他很可爱 人也很好
[12:52] and he’s smart. His name is Tony Oliverio. 他还很聪明 他的名字是托尼 奥利维里奥
[12:55] Listen. 听着
[12:56] There’s worse ways to spend the holidays than with a cute guy. 没有比和可爱男孩子一起过节更好的事了
[13:01] I could just introduce you guys to each other, 我可以给你们俩牵线
[13:05] see if you hit it off, 看看你们之间会不会擦出火花
[13:07] and, if you don’t, you could dump him after New Year’s 如果你不喜欢他 你大可以在跨年之后
[13:10] from the safety and comfort of your ivory, white tower 躲回你安全又舒适的象牙塔里 然后把他
[13:13] miles and miles away. 甩得远远的
[13:16] Fine. 好吧
[13:24] The hell have you been, shit stain? 你去哪里了 混蛋
[13:25] We’re busting ass in there! 我们在这里忙得要死
[13:26] We could use some help! 你应该过来帮忙的
[13:27] Kiss my ass, man. 去死吧 伙计
[13:29] Say that again. 你再说一遍
[13:30] – Kiss my ass. – You wanna die? -你下地狱吧 -你想死吗
[13:33] Hey, yens knock off the grab-ass. 你们别打了
[13:35] Tony, you gotta run stuff up to Miceli’s. 托尼 你去把东西送到Miceli那里
[13:37] Why don’t you make him do it for once? 你为什么不让他干一次活
[13:39] If I want any shit from you, I’ll squeeze your head. 我真想捏爆你的头看看里面是不是都是屎
[13:43] Why do you gotta be so hard on him? 你为什么对他的态度那么不好
[13:44] Well, you never make him do anything. 你从来不让他做事
[13:46] – He’s a kid. – Dad, when I was his age, -他还是个孩子 -爸 我像他这么大时
[13:48] you worked me like a dog. 你指挥我干活就像指挥一条狗一样
[13:49] Tony, someday this place will be yours. 托尼 这家店迟早是你的
[13:53] You gotta take care of it. 你需要学着去照料它
[13:54] And, anyway, he’ll work soon enough. 不管怎样 他马上就要去工作了
[13:56] Now take Miceli’s their stuff 现在去给Miceli送东西
[13:57] and knock off. 然后你就可以下班了
[13:58] Tony… 托尼
[14:01] go have some fun tonight, huh? 今晚去找点乐子吧
[14:03] Thanks, Dad. 谢谢 爸
[14:11] What are you doing, you Tobacco Roader? 你干嘛呢 烟草贩子
[14:14] Nothing. 没干嘛
[14:15] So we’re going over to your grandpa’s, 我们要去你爷爷家
[14:17] help with the fish for tomorrow. 帮忙处理明天用到的鱼
[14:19] You– You wanna come? 你想来吗
[14:20] – Sure. – Get in. -当然了 -上车
[14:23] Hey, Uncle Frankie, when are you gonna teach me 弗兰基叔叔 你打算什么时候教我
[14:24] how to make money on the parlays? 通过赌博赚钱
[14:25] Uh, never. What are you, crazy? 永远都不会 你疯了吗
[14:27] – Come on. – Save your money. -教我嘛 -省省你的钱吧
[14:28] I can’t teach you. 我教不了你
[14:30] I-It’s something you’re born with. 这种东西是天生的
[14:32] You bet the Steelers last week, right? 你上周把钱押在匹兹堡钢人队上了 是吗
[14:34] Yeah, sure. 是啊 当然了
[14:35] Only an idiot makes that kind of bet! 只有蠢货才会把钱押在他们身上
[14:38] I bet the Steelers. 我也押在他们身上了
[14:39] Which proves my point. 这正好证明了我的观点
[14:40] Your problem is, is you’re betting with your heart, 你的问题在于 你下赌注时太过感性了
[14:42] not your head. 一点都不理性
[14:43] Yeah, but they’re my team. 我知道 但是那可是我最喜欢的队伍
[14:45] Plus they played Browns. 而且他们这次和克利夫兰布朗队打比赛
[14:46] – I can’t -Can’t bet on the Browns. -我不能 -可不能押在布朗队上
[14:47] Then, you don’t make the bet! 那就是你们没有下对注了
[14:49] You’re an idiot. 你是个傻子
[14:51] It’s not your fault. 但这不是你的错
[14:52] You take after Uncle Carmine’s side of the gene pool. 是你遗传了你卡尔米内叔叔的傻子基因
[14:56] But that gene pool also comes with a good head of hair. 但是我可起码没有秃头基因
[15:05] Oh, look who decided to show up. 看啊 是谁终于露面了
[15:07] I gave youse up for dead, you know. 我以为你们都死在路上了 知道吗
[15:09] Well, I had to make a few stops. 我在路上不得不停下来几次去买东西
[15:12] – Yens eat yet? – No. -你们吃了吗 -还没有
[15:14] I made some pasta. 我做了点意大利面
[15:16] I could eat. 我要吃
[15:24] What? 怎么了
[15:26] Nothin’. 没事
[15:27] No, no, no, no. Don’t say, “Nothin’.” 不不不 不要说你没事
[15:30] I know that look, John. What? 我知道你那个表情 John 到底怎么了
[15:31] Nothin’. Just figured, you know, 真没什么 我只是发现
[15:33] you’d pick up a little V.O., is all. 你就带来了这点陈酿酒
[15:35] When did he ask for V.O.? You never asked for V.O.! 他什么时候要陈酿了 你没有让我拿啊
[15:38] When did he ask for V.O. ? 他什么时候要酒了
[15:39] I heard “V.O.” How could you hear “V.O.”? -我听见陈酿两个字了 -你怎么可能听见
[15:42] Your head’s so far up his ass, you can’t hear nothin’! 你离他那么远 你根本什么都听不见
[15:43] I heard “V.O.” -You know, you– -我就是听见了 -你知道吗
[15:45] Little V.O. It’s the holidays. I want a little V.O. 一点好酒 今天过节 我想喝点好酒
[15:47] Yeah, I know, but you gotta ask for it…because you don’t drink 我知道 但是你得问我要 你本来也不喝
[15:48] Is that such a big deal? 这也不是什么麻烦事
[15:49] One thing I ask for! That’s all. One thing! 我就要这么一样东西 就这一样
[15:51] -You don’t dri– Sit down. Just sit down. -你不喝 -坐下吧你
[15:53] We’ll eat. All right, but, uh… -我们要吃饭了 -好吧 但是
[15:54] Grab the pasta, will you, sweetheart? 把意大利面拿来 好吗 亲爱的
[15:55] -I would have got it. On my– 我本来可以拿来的 就在我的
[15:56] I would have got it for you. 我本来可以给你拿来的
[15:58] I would love to get it for you. 我也很乐意帮你带来
[15:59] I didn’t know you drank it. I only known you 66 years. 我不知道你喝这种酒 我才认识了你66年
[16:01] – You didn’t know he drank it? – It’s true. -你竟然不知道 -是真的
[16:03] Here. Have some of this. It’s served me very well. 来 尝尝这个酒 我觉得很不错
[16:07] – I can go get it. – Ma! 我可以再去拿来点 -妈妈
[16:09] – Come on down! Eat! – Carmine, go get her. -快下来吃饭 -卡尔米内 把妈妈带下来
[16:12] Carry her down. Hey, Ma! 把她带下来 妈妈
[16:15] – She’s deaf! Go get her! – Ma! -她聋了 去楼上叫她 -妈
[16:19] I thawed out them fish you caught last summer. 我把你去年夏天钓的那些鱼解冻了
[16:22] I figured we’d start out cleaning ’em first. 我想我们可以先开始清洗处理了
[16:24] Can I help? 我能帮忙吗
[16:26] Ah. 当然了
[16:28] Hope the baccala is better than last year. That was a bad batch. 希望鳍鱼比去年的好 去年的品质太差了
[16:32] The fish wasn’t bad. 那个鱼本身不坏
[16:34] Johnny, he didn’t change the water enough. 是约翰尼 他没有改变水质
[16:36] It was too salty. 水里的盐太多了
[16:38] You live here? 你住在这里
[16:38] I used to. 曾经是
[16:39] How do you know how much I changed it? 那你怎么知道我没换水质
[16:41] Because I could taste it. It was too salty. 因为我能尝出来 太咸了
[16:44] And Ma said so. Ask her. 妈妈也是这么说的 你问她
[16:45] I don’t have to ask Ma. That was delicious fish. 我不用去问她 这个鱼很好吃
[16:47] Yeah, if you like salt. 是啊 如果你喜欢吃盐的话
[16:50] You gonna help cook, Nonnie? 你想来帮忙做饭吗 曾奶奶
[16:51] No. I cook enough for them 不了 在他们还是小孩的时候
[16:53] when they was boys. 我已经做得够多了
[16:55] How’s the pasta, Ma? 意大利面怎么样 妈妈
[16:57] It’s fine… 挺好的
[16:59] if you like it like that. 如果这是你想听到的话
[17:06] So, Sarah, how do you know this girl? 萨拉 你是怎么认识这个女孩的
[17:07] Uh, we were both summer camp counselors at Chestnut Ridge, 我们曾经是栗树岭夏令营的辅导员
[17:10] – the summer after high school. – Yeah. -高中毕业后的那个暑假 -嗯
[17:11] Then she went off Ivy League. 然后她去常春藤校读书了
[17:13] And she lived here the whole time, and nobody ever knew her. 之后一直住在学校那边 没多少人认识她
[17:15] Well, her mom sent her to some private 她妈妈把她送去匹兹堡
[17:17] school near Pittsburgh. 附近的某个私立学校
[17:17] Well, we went to private school. 我们去的也是私立学校
[17:19] We didn’t have to go all the way to Pittsburgh to do it. 但是我们也不用大老远跑去匹兹堡上学啊
[17:20] Well, it wasn’t like Catholic School. 她上的不是你们那种天主教学校
[17:21] What? 怎么
[17:22] She, uh, didn’t get her ass 她 不会每五分钟就被一个修女
[17:23] beaten by a nun every five minutes? 打屁股吗
[17:25] Angelo, you used to get whipped so much by Sister Vivian, 安杰洛 你曾经被薇薇安修女打得好惨
[17:27] I got to thinking you actually liked it a little bit. 以至于我以为你都要爱上那种感觉了
[17:29] Hey, to tell you the truth, I used to think I could 实话实说 我曾经以为我可以
[17:32] give her a heart attack. 把她气出心脏病
[17:34] Seriously. I thought she’d 真的 我以为
[17:35] swing that paddle one too many times, 她挥了那么多次木板
[17:36] boom, her heart would just pop right out of her chest. 砰 她的心脏会直接从胸膛里爆出来
[17:38] Oh? But… 但是
[17:40] – But then, later on, I used to… – That’s not funny -然后 我曾经以为 -这不好笑
[17:42] think, like, maybe it was a workout for her, you know, 也许她通过这个来运动
[17:45] like the more that she beat me, 她越多次打我
[17:46] the better shape she was getting in, 她的身材就会变得越好
[17:47] so I was kind of helping her out. 所以某种程度上 我是在帮她
[17:48] It was the Christian thing to do. 这可是在做慈善
[17:51] – So this girl, Beth… – Beth. Uh-huh. -所以这个女孩 贝丝 -贝丝 没错
[17:54] is she getting extra credit 她有没有得到过额外的学分
[17:55] for anthropology class or something, 就因为她上什么人类学课程来调查
[17:57] observing townies in their natural habitat? 我们这些无业游民的生存坏境
[17:59] Maybe she’s trying to check out our mating rituals. Yay. 也许她这次是来观察我们求偶仪式的
[18:02] Well, why don’t you both ask her for yourselves? 好啦 为什么你们两个不去问她自己
[18:04] She’s waiting right up at the corner. 她正在拐角处等着我们
[18:14] – Hey. – Hi. -嘿 -嗨
[18:19] Hi. 你好
[18:21] Hi. 你好
[18:22] Beth Claremont, this is Angelo Bettanti and Tony Oliverio. 贝丝 Claremont 这是安杰洛 Bettanti和托尼 奥利维里奥
[18:31] ♪ I just don’t feel the same ♪ ♪我感到与众不同♪
[18:35] ♪ Now that it’s Christmas ♪ ♪现在是圣诞节♪
[18:38] ♪ Left me alone… ♪ ♪独留我自己♪
[18:39] Beautiful. 好听
[18:40] my God. 天哪
[18:41] Reddy Kilowatt’s wet dream, guys. 伙计们 雷迪·千瓦时的梦遗
[18:42] – No. – It’s true. That’s Christmas. -才不是 -真的 这就是圣诞节
[18:45] If I’m Santa Claus, I go, 如果我是圣诞老人 我会去
[18:47] “Donner, Blitzen, the house with the lights, they care. “大人物 闪电 他们在意亮灯的房子
[18:49] Everybody else’s presents can wait.” 其他人的礼物可以等一等
[18:51] What do you think, Beth? 你认为呢 贝丝
[18:53] I mean, I– I don’t know. 我想 我 我不知道
[18:55] I prefer something a little more understated, 我比较喜欢朴素点的东西
[18:57] like all white lights. 像纯白色的灯
[19:00] Understated? The fat guy sneaks into your house and 朴素吗 这胖家伙溜进你家
[19:02] gives your kids presents. 给孩子们礼物
[19:04] You want understated? No. 你想要朴素的吗 才不
[19:05] It’s red, it’s green, and a little bit of white, 红的 绿的 带点点白的
[19:08] or it’s not Christmas. 否则就不是过圣诞了
[19:11] He means tasteful. 他意思是有点品位
[19:13] ♪ Now that it’s Christmas ♪ ♪现在是圣诞节♪
[19:15] ♪ Guess I’ll be crying ♪ 思之欲哭
[19:19] ♪ Now that it’s Christmas ♪ ♪现在是圣诞节♪
[19:26] Gram? You smoke? 奶奶 你抽烟
[19:28] For 50 years. 50年了
[19:30] Can I have one? 能给我一支吗
[19:31] Hell, no. 那可不行
[19:32] All right, why don’t you come inside? It’s freezing out here. 好吧 为什么你不进来呢 外面冻死了
[19:35] ‘Cause of that old lady up there. 因为那个老女人在那儿
[19:38] She’s thinks only a p– 她认为只有
[19:39] only bad women smoke. 只有坏女人才抽烟
[19:40] Yeah, but it’s your house. 嗯 但那是你家
[19:43] Well, when she moved in, I knew it would bother her, 但她一进屋 我知道让她烦恼
[19:46] so I hid it just to keep the peace. 所以我躲这里 求得一丝平静
[19:49] I figured she’s older than dirt. How long could she live? 我想她比泥土还老 她能活多久啊
[19:55] She’s never gonna die. 好像不会死似的
[19:59] Okay. Well, I better get back in there and clean some fish. 好吧 我要回屋去 把鱼弄干净
[20:05] Even though Christmas has evolved into more than 虽然圣诞节现在发展得
[20:07] its original meaning, 失去了本义
[20:09] I don’t think the evolution has been all that bad. 我认为也没那么不好
[20:11] I mean, commercialism is… 我意思是 商业化
[20:15] I don’t know what I’m trying to say. 我不知道我想说什么
[20:16] No, no, I know what you mean. 不不 我明白你意思
[20:17] It’s sort of like, Christmas is this blank canvas, 有点像 圣诞节是个黑色底布
[20:20] and everybody uses it to work out their feelings 大家都想用它解决一些情感
[20:22] of family and hope and nostalgia. 类似家庭 希望和怀旧
[20:24] Hey, Tony, you know I love you, right? 嘿 托尼 你知道我爱你 对吗
[20:26] – Yeah. – Yeah. -对的 -那么
[20:27] What the hell are you talking about right now? 刚刚你到底在说什么
[20:29] We’re just saying 我们只是在说
[20:30] We’re having a conversation. 我们在聊天
[20:31] No, no, no, no, no. 不不不 不是
[20:32] That wasn’t a real question, okay? 那不是我想问的 好吗
[20:33] My real question is, 我真正想问的是
[20:34] do you have an Excedrin? 你有止痛药吗
[20:35] Because you’re making my head hurt. 因为你让我头痛
[20:37] What the hell is “nostalgia”? “怀旧”TMD是什么
[20:51] Porter! 波特
[20:53] Let me get two pitchers and four glasses! 我去拿两罐酒 四个玻璃杯
[20:55] You guys grab a table. 你们找个桌子坐下
[20:56] I’ll be right there, okay? 我一会过来 好吗
[21:01] Tony, you remember this song? 托尼 你记得这首歌吗
[21:04] Look at that. 看那
[21:06] There it is. 就是这个
[21:09] Huh? Huh? 是吧 是吧
[21:11] she likes it. 她喜欢
[21:13] She likes it. 她喜欢我这样
[21:14] So, Angelo’s your best friend? 那么 安杰洛是你最好的朋友吗
[21:16] Cousin. Yeah. 嗯 表兄弟
[21:22] If he wasn’t, 要是他不是我表兄弟
[21:23] there’s no way I’d hang out with him. 我才不和他一起出来
[21:26] There are certain things about you I don’t like anymore. 我不再喜欢你身上某些东西
[21:30] You’re still my cousin, but this taste of music, 你还是我表兄弟 但音乐品味
[21:32] I don’t understand it. I’m just saying 我欣赏不来 我只是说
[21:33] there’s some really interesting new stuff out there, 外面真的有一些有趣的新东西
[21:35] like the Talking Heads, Elvis Costello. 像传声头乐队 埃尔维斯·科斯特洛
[21:35] 传声头乐队是一支美国新浪潮乐团 埃尔维斯·科斯特洛是英国第一流的摇滚乐天才,鲍勃迪伦之后最有才华的创造型歌手
[21:38] Elvis Coste– I’m sorry. 埃尔维斯·科斯特洛 打断一下
[21:40] What self-respecting Italian mother 什么样有自尊的意大利母亲
[21:42] names their kid Elvis? 会给她们的孩子命名成埃尔维斯
[21:42] He’s not Italian. He’s British. It’s different. 他不是意大利人 他是英国人 不一样的
[21:44] You should try these guys’, man. You would like ’em, really. 你可以试试他们的 你会很喜欢他们的
[21:46] -I’m not gonna tr – Don’t get me wrong. -我不会试 -别误会
[21:47] I’ll always love the Stones, and I’ll love Springsteen, 我一直喜欢滚石 我也喜欢斯普林斯汀
[21:47] Stones是英国蓝调摇滚乐队 Springsteen是美国乡村歌手
[21:49] but I’m just saying, some of the stuff I used to listen to, 但我只是说 过去我常听的一些歌
[21:50] now I don’t know. 现在我不知道
[21:52] I don’t know how I ever did, like Boston. 我不知道我过去怎么想的 像Boston
[21:53] Like Boston, what? Boston 怎么了
[21:55] Tony, don’t get me started. Like Boston. 托尼 别让我发疯 像Boston
[21:56] – I can’t listen to ’em anymore. – Blasphemy. -我不再听那些 -亵渎上帝
[21:58] All right, well, hold on, ’cause it gets a lot worse. 好吧 那么 是这样 现在变得不好听了
[22:00] I can’t listen to Rush any more, either, or Triumph. 我也不再听快冲或者凯旋
[22:03] – what a trying, You’re gonna go to Hell. – All right. -什么尝试 见鬼去吧 -好吧
[22:04] You’re going straight to Hell. 你直接见鬼去
[22:05] There’ll be good music, at least. 至少有好听的音乐
[22:07] Juke, please, can you come over here 朱可 麻烦你能过来一下吗
[22:09] and distract me from Tony? 把我和托尼分开
[22:10] ‘Cause he’s gone crazy. Merry Christmas. 因为他快疯了 圣诞快乐
[22:11] – Hello. Season’s greetings, all. – Hey. -大家好 致以节日的问候 -你好
[22:14] Anthony, I spent the afternoon w-with your brother. 安东尼 我和你弟弟待了一下午
[22:17] no. My condolences. 不是吧 同情你
[22:19] I tried to educate him on some of the mysteries of life. 我想教他一些生活的奥秘
[22:22] Yeah? How’d it go? 是吗 怎么样
[22:23] The jury’s still out. 还没定论
[22:24] I did loan him my copy of Siddhartha, 我把我的悉达多复印本给他了
[22:27] but I think he found the lack of pictures somewhat daunting. 但是我认为没有图画让他有点气馁
[22:32] Tony, you gonna introduce me to 托尼 你能把我介绍给
[22:34] the lovely young lady? 这位年轻可爱的女士吗
[22:36] oh, Beth Claremont, Juke Jakowski, 哦 贝丝 Claremont 这是朱可 Jakowski
[22:39] philosopher king of Greentown. 格林顿的哲学王
[22:40] – Hi. – Hi. -你好 -你好
[22:41] It’s a pleasure to meet you. 很高兴见到你
[22:43] So you, got a girlfriend lately, Juke? 那么 朱可 最近有女朋友吗
[22:46] Oh, girlfriend? Who needs a girlfriend in this, 哦 女朋友 谁在这个兄弟情的节日
[22:49] the season of brotherly love? 需要女朋友
[22:51] See? Brotherly love. That explains it all. 看见没 兄弟情 这就解释了一切
[22:54] You’re a fruit. 你同性恋
[22:56] Angelo, your wit is exceeded in size only by your penis. 安杰洛 你的智商比你小弟还小
[23:01] And, even then, only just. 另外 仅仅你小弟
[23:05] It’s okay that you don’t know what that means. 你不知道什么意思 那也没关系
[23:07] I’m gonna go play some pool 我去打会儿桌球
[23:09] and, cheat Tylko out of his Christmas bonus. 骗点新手的圣诞奖金
[23:11] I’ll see you guys tomorrow night for Seven Fishes. 明天晚上在七鱼宴见
[23:14] You got it. 你们收到邀请了
[23:15] – Beth, it was very lovely to meet you. – Nice to meet you. -贝丝 很高兴见到你 -很高兴见到你
[23:18] Bye, Juke. -Bye. 拜 朱可 -拜
[23:20] – That guy is a trip. – Right. -那家伙满嘴跑火车 -是的
[23:22] And so well read and well spoken, 如此能说会道
[23:23] but he looks like he’s been working on cars for a living. 但他看起来做汽车销售的
[23:26] He does work on cars for a living. 他确实是汽车销售员
[23:27] – Yeah, – not Fords or foreigns. It’s kinda weird like that. -是的 -不是福特或国外品牌 有点怪
[23:30] – Did he say I had a small penis? – Yeah. -他是说我小弟小吗 -是的
[23:32] Is that what he just said? 那是他刚刚说的原话吗
[23:33] No, he said you had small penis. 不是 他说你老弟小
[23:34] Sure did. 是的
[23:36] You wanna go play some pool? 你们想玩弹子球吗
[23:37] Sure. Let’s go, baby dick. 当然 走吧 小鸡巴
[23:39] You guys– What?! 你这家伙 叫什么
[23:41] Is this a thing now? 现在就这么叫我了吗
[23:43] Do you guys wanna play pool with us? 你俩想和我们玩弹子球吗
[23:45] – No. – No. 不想 不想
[23:47] Come on. 来吧
[23:50] After you. 你先走
[23:54] Tell her it’s not true. 告诉她那不是真的
[23:57] And what– what was Juke talking about, Seven… 刚刚朱可说的是什么 七
[24:00] – The Seven Fishes? – Yeah. -七条鱼吗 是的
[24:01] The Feast of the Seven Fishes, 七鱼宴
[24:02] it’s something we do every Christmas Eve. 每个平安夜我们都弄的
[24:04] I mean, all the Italians around here do it. 我是说 这里所有意大利人都弄
[24:06] What? Eat seven kinds of fish? 是什么 吃七种鱼吗
[24:08] We have seven– Or we’re supposed to. 我们有七种 或者说我们想
[24:10] We honestly make so many different kinds of dishes, 我们确实做了很多各种各样的吃的
[24:12] I’m not sure if we’re in some sort of violation or not. 我不确定我们有没有违背传统
[24:15] Some families only do three or five. Some do more. 有些家庭只准备3到5种 有些准备更多
[24:17] I think the only thing is, just has to be an odd number. 我认为唯一要保证数量是奇数
[24:20] Somebody told me that maybe it has something to do 有人跟我说或许七
[24:21] with representing the seven sacraments. 跟七圣礼有些关系
[24:23] But, it’s not like a big religious thing for us, 但对于我们不像某种隆重的虔诚的事
[24:25] though, you know? 所以 你懂的
[24:26] I mean, we cook fish, and we party and, 我是说 我们做鱼 我们聚会
[24:29] I mean, it’s– That’s pretty much it. 我想这就足够了
[24:31] The whole family’s there, friends. It’s a blast. 整个家人 朋友聚在一起 是一种乐趣
[24:34] Wow. God. Christmas Eve at my house is the most 哇 天哪 我家的平安夜
[24:36] quiet night of the year. 是一年中最安静的一个晚上
[24:38] I mean, we don’t do anything. 我是说 我们什么都不做
[24:40] in our house, it’s the loudest, which is… 在我们家 这是最热闹的
[24:43] pretty scary, actually, yeah, now that I think about it. 相当恐怖 真的 好吧 那么我考虑一下
[24:45] The thing is, the Feast, it’s one of those 宴会是一种
[24:47] “about the journey” things, you know, 你懂的 “关于旅途”的事情
[24:48] like getting there being the fun of it all. 像那种到那感受所有乐趣
[24:50] Everyone spends so much time on the preparation, 每个人在准备工作上花了很多时间
[24:52] the dinner itself, it’s– it’s almost a letdown. 晚餐本身就是放松一下
[24:54] What, it takes that long? 什么 那么费时
[24:57] yeah. 是的
[24:58] All right, take the baccala. It’s a real pain in the ass. 好吧 首先鳕鱼干 非常麻烦
[25:01] Baccala is a codfish that’s been heavily salted to preserve it, 鳕鱼干是一种用大量盐腌渍保存的鳕鱼
[25:03] 德玛丽店 现金交易 生蚝35 咸鱼25
[25:03] so it comes stiff as a board, 所以最后像木板一样硬
[25:05] and you have to soak it in water for three days, 你必须把它浸水里三天
[25:06] always changing the water. 一直换水
[25:08] I mean, Grandfather, my great uncles, 我是说 这都是我爷爷和曾叔叔
[25:09] that’s their thing. They’re obsessed with it. 做的事 他们喜欢做那些
[25:11] So most of that, we bake in tomato sauce, 然后把泡好的鳕鱼放到西红柿汤里炖煮
[25:12] and the rest, we roll into balls and deep-fry. 接下来 滚成球 油炸
[25:14] Whiting’s a nice plain whitefish. 牙鳕是一种很好的常见鲑鱼
[25:15] We fry it in a cast-iron skilletverified 我们把它放到铸铁煎锅里
[25:17] with garlic and olive oil and salt and pepper. 加大蒜 橄榄油 盐和胡椒一起煎
[25:19] There’s a really small fish called smelt. I love ’em. 有一种很小的鱼叫胡瓜鱼 我很喜欢吃
[25:21] When we were kids, 小时候
[25:23] we’d have this big eating contest. 我们有个大的吃鱼比赛
[25:24] We didn’t always have shrimp. It was too expensive, 我们很少吃虾 太贵了
[25:26] but Uncle Frankie started bringing it one year, 但有一年弗兰基叔叔带了些来
[25:28] and he fixes it deep-fried. 他把它们油炸了
[25:29] The oysters, we just eat raw, 生蚝 我们只吃生的
[25:30] except for a couple we throw in the soup. 除了仍汤里的几个
[25:32] There’s eel, which we bread and deep-fry in olive oil 还有鳗鱼 我们把它裹上面包屑放橄榄油里炸
[25:34] and then marinate in some kind 然后用我奶奶做的
[25:36] of vinegar-type thing my grandfather makes. 一种醋汁浸泡
[25:37] And last, but certainly not least, there’s calamari. 最后 但肯定不只这些 乌贼
[25:39] Calamari’s Italian for squid, and that, 意大利人管鱿鱼叫乌贼 并且
[25:41] we fix a whole bunch of different ways, 我们用不同的方式处理它
[25:42] stuffed and baked, fried. I like boiling it 塞满东西烤 煎 我喜欢白灼
[25:44] and marinating it in vinegar and garlic and served cold. 然后蘸上加有大蒜和醋的调味汁 放凉吃
[25:47] That’s it. That’s our seven. 就这些 这是我们的七道菜
[25:52] And obviously, you know, they aren’t all fish, 很明显 你看 不全是鱼
[25:54] but I guess Feast of the Seven Types of Seafood 但我想七种海鲜的盛宴
[25:56] just doesn’t roll off the tongue the same way, so… 念起来就没那么顺口 所以嘛
[25:59] It sounds fun. 七鱼宴听起来有趣
[26:01] it is. Yeah. 是的
[26:11] Get these fish clean tonight, 今晚把鱼弄干净了
[26:13] one less thing we gotta do in the morning. 明天早上我们可以少做一件事
[26:16] Figured that out all by yourself, have you? 你自己想吧 好吗
[26:19] Kiss my ass, Frankie. 去你的吧 弗兰基
[26:21] Who did all this when you were a kid? 当你还是小孩的时候是谁做的这些
[26:22] Was that Nonnie? 是曾祖母吗
[26:23] Nah. The old man did it. 不 是那个老人做的
[26:25] Oh, now, the old man, he was a cook. 现在啊 那个老人 他曾是个厨师
[26:27] – Hell of a cook. – What all did he cook? -见鬼的厨师 -他都做过什么菜
[26:29] Oh, shit, anything. 见鬼 任何东西
[26:30] One time, he cooked a possum… 有一次 他煮了一只负鼠
[26:32] – Yeah. – Right? -是的 -对吗
[26:33] Stuffed it with tons and tons of garlic. 里面塞满了成吨成吨的大蒜
[26:35] A possum? What did that taste like? 一只负鼠吗 它尝起来什么味道
[26:37] Pretty much like garlic. 很像大蒜
[26:39] And how long ago did he die? 那他去世多久了
[26:41] Uh, been 40 years now. 至今已经有40年了
[26:44] June 6, 1944. 1944年的5月6日
[26:45] I was at Normandy. 我当时在Normandy
[26:47] And Nonnie never married anyone else, huh? 然后曾祖母再也没嫁过其他人了吗
[26:49] No. After the old man died, 是的 自从那个老人死了后
[26:51] she just, uh, turned all her attention to her kids. 她就 把她所有注意力转向她的孩子们
[27:00] I should have gotten her out more often. 我应该更经常邀请她出去的
[27:02] That’s just what I was thinking. That’s… 那正是我所想的 那
[27:04] How old is she, anyways? 那她多大年纪了
[27:06] She’s gotta be, uh– How old is she, Carmine? 她快要 唔 她多大年纪了 卡尔米内
[27:09] Oh, she’s old. 她很老了
[27:10] She’s old. She’s an old lady. 她很老了 她是个老女人了
[27:13] Here it is. 就是这里
[27:18] I think they like each other. What do you think? 我觉得他们喜欢对方 你觉得呢
[27:21] I think I’m happy we don’t have to listen to them talk anymore. 我觉得我很开心我们不用再听他们聊天
[27:25] This is for you. 这是给你的
[27:28] What you said about Christmas was really insightful, 你讲的关于圣诞节的事真的很深刻
[27:30] about it being our own canvas 关于它是我们自己的画布
[27:33] to paint our wishes on. 可以把我们的愿望画上去
[27:34] I mean, 我意思是
[27:35] I– I think that’s why I like it so much. 我想这是为什么我这么喜欢的原因
[27:38] Okay, listen. 好吧 听着
[27:40] ♪ No Christmas song… ♪ ♪ 没有圣诞歌 ♪
[27:42] Christmas music, 圣诞音乐
[27:44] it can take you back to any point in your childhood 它可以把你带回你童年的任何时间点
[27:46] or someplace safe and warm. 或者某个安全又温暖的地方
[27:49] I mean, I’ve already worn out 我意思是 我已经费力拿到
[27:50] two copies of Julie Andrews’s Christmas album. 朱莉·安德斯的两张圣诞专辑了
[27:52] Yeah. Uh, for me, it’s Dean Martin. 是的 对我来说 是迪安·马丁
[27:54] I love “Baby, It’s Cold Outside.” 我喜欢 宝贝 现在外面很冷
[27:56] I don’t– I don’t think I know that one. 我不 我不认为我知道那个
[27:58] Well, I guess it’s not so much about Christmas 我猜它和圣诞没太大关系
[27:59] as it is about Dean getting laid, but… 因为它是关于迪安 Cindy约炮的 但是
[28:03] Julie Andrews is good, too. 朱莉·安德斯也很棒
[28:08] Um, I– I’ll be right back. 我 我待会回来
[28:09] Okay. 好的
[28:11] You dumbass. 你这个傻缺
[28:19] Hi. 嗨
[28:25] Merry Christmas. 圣诞快乐
[28:31] Um, can I– can I buy you a beer? 我可以 我可以请你喝瓶啤酒吗
[28:35] That’d be nice. 那会很棒
[28:39] Um, Porter, can I plea– Can I get two more, please? 波特 可以 可以请再来两瓶吗
[28:45] So, uh, 所以
[28:46] what’s Santa bringing you for Christmas? 圣诞老人在圣诞节给你带了什么东西
[28:49] I don’t know. 我不知道
[28:50] I been pretty naughty this year. 今年我挺淘气的
[28:53] I think I might just get coal. 我想我可能只能拿到煤炭
[28:56] ♪ It’s like I told you ♪ ♪ 就像我告诉你的 ♪
[28:59] ♪ Only the lonely can play… ♪ ♪ 只有寂寞可以弹 ♪
[29:01] Yeah, how ’bout, uh, a toast? 好吧 那我们干个杯怎么样
[29:04] To, um– To the magic of Christmas. 为了 为了圣诞节的神奇之处
[29:09] That is so… 这也太
[29:12] sweet. 贴心了
[29:16] Holy shit, Juke! What’d you do?! 见鬼了 朱可 你做了什么
[29:18] Should have seen that coming. Shit, she’s only 15. 早该知道要发生什么 槽 她只有15岁
[29:22] That’s her problem. She don’t know how to drink yet. 那是她的问题 她还不知道怎么喝酒
[29:23] Why didn’t you share that with me earlier? 你为什么不早和我说
[29:25] I thought you knew? 我以为你知道
[29:26] That’s Moe’s little sister, Phyllis. 那是莫伊的妹妹 菲丽西斯
[29:27] I ought to cut you off, asshole. 我应该拦住你的 混蛋
[29:28] Porter, can– 波特 可以
[29:29] I hadn’t– I wasn’t– I didn’t do it. 我没有 我不是 我没有做
[29:30] Cindy, come and get her, please, Cindy 请过来接住她
[29:32] and take her to the ladies’ room. 然后带她去女士屋
[29:33] Call me an asshole? I’m propping this place up. 叫我混蛋吗 我会掀了这个地方
[29:35] I hadn’t– I wasn’t– I didn’t do– I didn’t do anything. 我不 我不是 我没有 我什么都没做
[29:38] I hope you feel better. 我希望你感觉好些
[29:40] ♪ Only the lonely can play ♪ ♪ 只有寂寞能弹奏 ♪
[29:46] ♪ Only the lonely ♪ ♪ 只有寂寞 ♪
[29:47] merry damn Christmas. 快乐该死的圣诞节
[29:48] ♪ Only the lonely can play ♪ ♪ 只有寂寞能弹奏 ♪
[29:59] I love that song. 我喜欢那首歌
[30:01] You got it. 明白
[30:06] Hey, Tony, 嘿 托尼
[30:07] You hear Sweeney’s got girls 你听说斯威尼钓了妹子
[30:09] dancing up at his bar? 在他酒吧跳舞了吗
[30:10] Naked dancing. 裸舞
[30:13] So what? 那又怎样
[30:14] So Katie’s making her debut tonight. 所以卡蒂在准备她今晚的首次亮相
[30:22] Tony! Tony, what are you doing? This is what she wants. 托尼 托尼 你在干什么 这是她想要的
[30:24] Well, it worked, man, all right? 那她成功了 兄弟 好吗
[30:25] Now would you please just let me take the car? 现在只请你让我自己开车好吗
[30:27] Come on, man. Absolutely not. 算了 兄弟 当然不要
[30:28] No, no, no, no, no. We’re all going,. 不 不 不 我们全都一起去
[30:30] Let’s go. 我们走吧
[30:41] I’m sorry. 我很抱歉
[30:44] You didn’t have to come out with me. 你本来不需要和我一起出来的
[30:46] I forgive you. I’m not gonna let you go alone. 我原谅你 我不会让你一个人去的
[30:50] Tony, you gotta stop trying to 托尼 你要停止尝试
[30:51] take care of everybody, okay? 照顾每一个人了 好吧
[30:52] Especially Katie. 特别是卡蒂
[30:53] She’s not a bad person, Sarah. 她不是个坏人 萨拉
[30:55] Oh, yeah? Is that why she took up a job stripping? 是吗 那她为什么要做脱衣舞的工作
[30:59] She’s got a point. 她有原因的
[31:03] What’s he gonna do? 他准备做什么
[31:05] Probably get his ass kicked. 可能准备被狠揍一顿
[31:09] Is– Is he in love with this girl? 是 他是喜欢这个女生吗
[31:11] What? Hell, no. 什么 不是
[31:12] Whenever she pull stunts like this, 不管任何时候她做出像这种愚蠢冒险的事
[31:15] he feels responsible. 他感觉自己得负责
[31:16] I told you he was a nice guy. 我告诉过你他是个好人
[31:18] Nice guy? 好人吗
[31:20] Yeah, that nice-guy shit is overrated, 是的 好人什么的都评价过高了
[31:21] if you ask me. 如果你问我的话
[31:23] Put your hands together for your next act 为了你下个表演把手放在一起
[31:26] Felicity. 菲丽西蒂
[31:27] – Trevor, hey. – Hey, Tony. -特雷弗 嗨 -嗨 托尼
[31:28] Listen, have you seen Katie around? 听着 你看见过卡蒂在附近吗
[31:30] Yeah. Last time I saw her, 是的 上一次我看到她的时候
[31:31] she was talking to the boss. 她正在和老板聊天
[31:32] – Appreciate it. – Hey, ho. -感谢 -嘿
[31:34] Three bucks, man. 3元钱 兄弟
[31:38] Stop by the office when you’re done. 当你完事时顺道去办公室
[31:40] I usually have a little bonus for girls 我通常会给女孩们一个小红包
[31:42] on their first night. 在她们第一夜的时候
[31:42] All right, give a big sweety welcome to… 好吧 热烈欢迎我们
[31:45] Katie, what the hell are you doing? 卡蒂 你到底在干什么
[31:47] Working, asshole. 工作 混蛋
[31:48] I’m not talking to you. Come on. Let’s go. 我没有和你说话 过来 我们走
[31:49] I’m not going anywhere. 我哪里都不去
[31:50] Katie, we’re leaving. 卡蒂 我们离开这儿
[31:51] Wrong, jackass. You’re leaving. 不对 混蛋 是你离开
[32:02] Get your– Get your hands off me, man! 拿开 把你的手拿开 兄弟
[32:06] Oh, shit! 卧槽
[32:08] Don’t come back, you little faggot! 别回来了 你这个小娘炮
[32:11] Tony. Tony! Stop it. 托尼 托尼 停下
[32:12] Tony, stop. 托尼 停
[32:13] Get onstage. You’re gonna make– 准备上台 你将要
[32:14] – Tony. – Tony! -托尼 -托尼
[32:15] Tony! 托尼
[32:16] Okay, do not go back in there! 好吧 不要再来这
[32:17] Stop! 停
[32:18] You came back for some more, huh? 你又回来了 是吗
[32:19] Buddy, this is Frankie Oliverio’s nephew, all right? 兄弟 这是 弗兰基 奥利维里奥的外甥 好吗
[32:22] He wouldn’t like it very much. 他不会喜欢这个的
[32:23] I care about that old fart? 我会在意那个糟老头吗
[32:24] Katie, let’s go! Come on! Get– 卡蒂 我们走吧 过来 来
[32:25] She ain’t going anywhere. 她哪里都不会去
[32:26] Oh, my God! 我的天啊
[32:27] – Get off of him! – Get your hands off her! -放开他 -把你的手拿开
[32:29] Get your ass back in there, or you’re fired! 滚回去 或者你被解雇
[32:31] Then, I’m fired. 那我就被解雇吧
[32:35] Tough guy, you want the little rip, take her. 真汉子 你想要这个小赔钱货吗 拿走
[32:38] Come on. Let’s go. 过来 我们走
[32:39] Get out of here. 滚出这个地方
[32:40] – I’m taking you home. – Yeah, let’s go. -我带你回家 -是的 我们走
[32:44] You brought a date. 你带了一个约会对象来
[32:47] You son of bitch. 你这个混蛋
[32:49] You brought a date. 你带了一个约会对象来
[32:50] No one brings dates here, Katie. 没人会带约会对象来这里 卡蒂
[32:51] Yeah, go to Hell, Sarah! 是的 去死吧 萨拉
[32:53] I’ll punch you. 我会揍你的
[32:53] Could you guys just wait in the car for a minute, please? 各位能在车里等一分钟 可以吗
[32:57] Why’d you even come here? 为什么你会来这里
[32:59] Like you didn’t plan for me to. 好像你没预料到我会来一样
[33:03] Your whole life, you’ve gotten away with 你的一生 你已经用你的外表
[33:04] using your looks to get what you want, 得到你想要的
[33:06] but this? Come on. 但是这个 别介
[33:08] You’re better than this. 你比这个更好
[33:09] Yeah, well, I need the money, all right? 对 好吧 我需要钱 好吗
[33:13] And, besides, what do you care anymore, huh? 另外 你还在乎什么
[33:21] She’s very pretty. 她长得很漂亮
[33:22] Dresses like a slut. 穿得像个婊子
[33:27] Let me see. 让我看看
[33:36] Does it hurt bad? 很痛吗
[33:37] No, it feels great. 不 感觉好极了
[33:40] Don’t be smart with me. 不要和我耍小聪明
[33:50] Just look at yourself, Katie. 看看你自己 卡蒂
[33:53] What, are you kidding? 什么 你在开玩笑吗
[33:54] I got the idea for the outfit ’cause of you. 我这套衣服的灵感来自于你
[33:58] You remember this skirt? 你记得这个裙子么
[34:01] ‘Member how much you liked taking it off? 记得你有多喜欢脱下它吗
[34:04] You couldn’t wait to get home from school. 你都等不及从学校回到家里
[34:08] Sometimes I used to leave the whole thing on, 有时候我总是把衣服都敞开着
[34:11] the whole outfit, remember? 整套衣服 记得吗
[34:14] It’s been a long time since we did it like that. 我们已经很久没那样做了
[34:24] We’re not doing it tonight, Katie. 我们今晚不会做 卡蒂
[34:26] Why, ’cause that little cake eater in the car? 为什么 因为那个在车里的白富美吗
[34:29] I barely know her. 我几乎不认识她
[34:30] And, even if I were interested, 并且 即使我对她感兴趣
[34:32] I doubt she’ll have shit to do with me after this. 我打赌在这之后她和我不会有任何关系
[34:37] We have to move on. 我们需要往前看
[34:42] No. 不要
[34:44] I don’t have to move on. 我不需要往前看
[34:47] You don’t want me to strip, fine, I won’t strip, 你不想我脱跳衣舞 好 我不跳
[34:49] but I don’t have to move on, Tony, 但我不需要往前看 托尼
[34:51] because you want to. 因为你想往前看
[34:53] Get out of here. 滚出去
[34:56] Come on. Let us take you home. 走吧 让我们送你回家
[34:58] I said get out of here. 我说了滚出去
[34:59] Don’t leave your little girlfriend waiting for you. 别让你的小女友等你
[35:04] I said to go, Tony! 我说了离开 托尼
[35:12] Look, I’m not an idiot, all right? 看着 我不是个傻瓜 好吗
[35:14] I know what she’s doing, a-and it’s not gonna work. 我知道她在干什么 并且那不会成功的
[35:17] She’s not gonna get back in my life. 她不会回到我的生活里
[35:19] At least, not romantically, anyway. 至少 无论如何不是恋爱关系
[35:21] All right, it has been months now. She needs to move on, 好吧 已经几个月过去了 她需要往前看
[35:23] and you need to let go of her. 你需要放她走
[35:25] But she’s got real problems. 但是她真的有困难
[35:26] She’s not some old car or something that I’ve traded in. 她不是些旧车或者一些我以旧换新的东西
[35:32] You can just drop me off. 你可以把我放下好了
[35:33] Ah, nah, nah, nah. Come on with that. Stop it. 不 不 不 那个就算了 别说了
[35:35] No, I don’t wanna bring everybody down. 不 我并不想让大家扫兴
[35:37] No, no. 不 不
[35:38] We’re gonna go to Chicky Joe’s… 我们准备去小吉 Joe的
[35:39] Sarah, I don’t think it’s a good– 萨拉 我不觉得这会是个好
[35:39] Just– Just a beer. 就 就一杯啤酒
[35:41] It’ll do you some good to talk about it. 谈谈这件事对你会有好处的
[35:45] I’ll see yens tomorrow, then. 大家明天见吧
[35:51] Hey. You going, too? 嘿 你也准备走了吗
[35:52] – Yeah. – All right. -是的 -好吧
[35:54] – I love you, kid. – You, too. -我爱你 孩子 -我也是
[35:57] Night, Pap. 晚安 爸爸
[35:58] Be safe. 注意安全
[36:12] Hey, Katie. 嗨 卡蒂
[36:13] Hey, Vince. 嗨 文斯
[36:15] Aren’t you cold? 你不冷吗
[36:17] Yeah. 冷啊
[36:20] Hey, you wanna walk me home? 陪我走回家吧
[36:22] Okay. 好的
[36:26] I’m freezing. 我都冻僵了
[36:27] Can you put your arm around me? 抱着我吧
[36:32] Wow, you’re getting really strong. 你现在可真壮实
[36:38] Thanks for walking me. 谢谢陪我回来
[36:40] Yeah, of course. 别客气
[36:41] Looks like my mom’s already asleep. 我妈妈应该已经睡了
[36:46] You wanna come inside? 要不要进来
[36:49] Uh, i– 我
[36:51] Tony. 托尼
[36:53] Tony? 托尼
[36:55] What’s Tony got to do with anything? 这跟托尼有什么关系
[37:01] Come on. 进来吧
[37:13] You must have been a very good boy, Vince. 文斯 你一定一直是个乖宝宝
[37:16] Hell, yes, I have. 该死的 是啊 我一直是
[37:18] Let’s get more comfortable. 让我们来点更舒服的
[37:31] Vince, you need to leave. 文斯 你走吧
[37:33] – What? – Please just leave. -什么 -拜托 请走吧
[37:37] Look, I know you want to get back at him. 听着 我知道你想跟他重归于好
[37:39] I mean, I’m okay with that. 我意思是 我可以接受的
[37:54] There is no God. 这世界根本没有上帝
[38:12] I thought it was really sweet what you did tonight. 你刚才做得真棒
[38:15] It’s noble. 很高尚
[38:16] Believe me, when that guy was kicking my ass, 相信我 被揍的时候
[38:18] I was seriously questioning my nobility. 我真的认真反思了我的高贵
[38:24] Does it hurt? 疼吗
[38:27] Not so bad. 还行
[38:35] Thanks. 谢谢
[38:38] Don’t discount what you’re feeling, man. 兄弟 别光靠感觉了
[38:44] Existential angst is a bitch. 存在主义焦虑就是个屁
[38:49] Thank you. 谢了
[38:52] Oh, yeah. 棒
[39:10] Can I buy you another one of those? 我能再请你喝一杯吗
[39:12] Mm… 我想
[39:13] nope. 不用了
[39:15] I’ve already met my quota for doing stupid shit tonight. 我今晚的糟心事够多了
[39:21] Try again another time. 下次吧
[39:23] That’s not very friendly. 这可真不友好
[39:26] I’m not very friendly. 我就不是友好的人
[39:28] Hey, now. You okay? 你没事吧
[39:30] – Yeah, I’m fine. – Okay, I’ll take it from here. -我没事 -行了 我会照顾她
[39:32] – Hey, man, she’s all right. – It’s okay. -嘿 兄弟 她没事 -交给我吧
[39:34] Hey, man, I said she’s all right. 嘿 兄弟 我说了 她没事
[39:36] Porter, assistance. 波特 交给你了
[39:38] If you’re gonna cruise for skirt, 你要是想泡妞
[39:40] you do it in a college bar, not down here. 滚去大学的酒吧 别在这
[39:43] You got that, hand job? 明白了吗 淫虫
[39:45] Okay. 明白
[39:50] Stool must be cursed. 这张吧台椅一定被诅咒过
[39:57] Hey, Beth. 嘿 贝丝
[39:59] Can I talk to you for a second? 能跟你说几句吗
[40:01] Yeah, sure. 当然
[40:04] Alone. 单独
[40:07] Oh! Yeah, no problem. 哦 明白了 你们聊
[40:08] – Sorry. – Leave you to it. -谢谢 -你坐吧
[40:11] So… 那个
[40:13] kinda want to spend more time with Angelo tonight… 今晚我想跟安杰洛多待会
[40:18] like all night. 可能过个夜吧
[40:20] Oh. Okay. 哦 懂了
[40:21] So is this the old, if anyone asks, you stayed the 还是按那个说辞来是吧 如果有人问起来
[40:24] night at my house thing? 就说你整晚都在我家
[40:25] Oh, my God. 我的老天爷
[40:26] Do you think I’m a slut? 你会觉得我有点太随便了吗
[40:28] I don’t know. 我不知道
[40:30] What would you say if I asked you the same thing? 如果我也让你帮我打掩护 你会怎么想
[40:35] – You want to go home with Tony? – Shh. Stop. -你不会是想跟托尼回去吧 -嘘嘘嘘 够了
[40:38] – Shut up. – You’re right. -闭嘴 -行行行
[40:40] You’re right. I’m sorry. I’m sorry. 你说得对 抱歉抱歉
[40:42] I’ve just– 我就是
[40:46] I’ve been with Prentice now for two years, 我就是已经跟普伦蒂赛在一起两年了
[40:49] and it’s been two years of it being all about him. 两年来生活里只有他
[40:53] Or…Or about us. I don’t…I don’t really know. 或…或者我们俩 我不…我有点糊涂了
[40:56] It’s just been so long since it’s been me with a new guy 就是我已经好久好久没有认识个新的人
[41:01] and getting to know him. 试着开始一段新的关系了
[41:04] Getting his tongue stuck down your throat. 狠狠亲下去吧
[41:06] I swear you are a guy trapped in a girl’s body. 我肯定你的身体里住着一个男人
[41:09] If I am, I’m definitely a homo, ’cause I love boys. 要真是这样 我绝对是同性恋 我喜欢男孩
[41:14] No, I get it. I get it. 得了 我懂的 我懂的
[41:16] Well, and it’s not like I even want to do anything. 其实 我也不是想要做什么
[41:18] I just want to get to know him better. 我就是想多了解他一点
[41:20] It’s okay. No need to explain. 行了 不用解释了
[41:24] Want some change for the rubber machine? 要不要备点避孕套
[41:33] Really sorry they took off like that. 真抱歉他们就那样走了
[41:35] I don’t know how Angelo expected me to get you home. 我不知道安杰洛愿不愿意让我送你回家
[41:37] It’s…It’s okay. 没…没事的
[41:38] Uh, well, we can walk to my grandparents’ house. 来吧 我们可以一起去我爷爷那
[41:40] I’ll borrow a car. 我可以借辆车
[41:41] – Okay. – Okay. -好的 -走吧
[42:12] Okay. 好了
[42:23] Are you all right to sit down in here? 你在这坐会行吗
[42:33] I-I’m gonna get you something to drink. 我 我给你拿点儿喝的
[42:40] Okay. 好了
[42:42] Here. 来
[42:43] Come on. Just a sip. 来 喝一口
[42:59] I’m a mess. 我真是糟透了
[43:03] I don’t know what’s gotten into me. 我不知道我着了什么魔
[43:06] I didn’t just lose Tony, you know? 我就是没办法失去托尼 你懂吗
[43:09] I lost the whole family. 还有他那一大家子人
[43:16] Tomorrow night, they’re gonna be all together, 明晚 他们都会聚在一块儿
[43:18] having a great time. 一起度过愉快的夜晚
[43:20] And I’m gonna be stuck at home 但我却会被困在家里
[43:22] watching my mother fall asleep in front of the television. 看着我妈在电视机前睡着
[43:26] It’s not fair, Juke. 这不公平 朱可
[43:30] – It’s not fair. – I know. -不该这样的 -我知道
[43:32] I know. 我懂的
[43:34] May I ask you a question? 我能问你个问题吗
[43:37] Why do you expect Tony or anyone of any quality 你这么不关心自己
[43:42] to care about you when you care so little about yourself? 托尼或者别人还能怎么关心你呢
[43:48] Ah, Jesus, Juke. You sound like Tony’s bullshit. 天呐 朱可 你怎么跟托尼说一样的废话
[43:52] Well, maybe you should have listened to him. 好吧 也许你应该听他的
[43:54] All I ever did was love him. 我就是只爱他
[43:58] All I ever did was worship him. 我就是只崇拜他
[44:00] Yeah, and all Tony ever saw when he looked at you was 是啊 你在托尼的眼里
[44:03] you looking at him. 也就是这样了
[44:05] All you wanted to do was hold on to him. 你满脑子都是抓牢他
[44:09] I loved him since the third grade. 我从三年级开始就喜欢他了
[44:10] Of course I wanted to hold on to him. 我当然是想抓牢他了
[44:12] He didn’t need to be held. 但他并不想这样
[44:15] He was moving forward. He– He was growing. 他放下了 他 他成长了
[44:18] And I think that’s what he needed in a girlfriend. 我想他也希望自己的女朋友也能成长
[44:20] Hey, all right, enough. I get it. 行了 够了 我懂你的意思
[44:23] You think I didn’t try? 难道你认为我没有努力吗
[44:26] You think I didn’t try? 我真得努力了
[44:27] I read the books about the dead fricking artists 我读书了 那些个神经艺术家
[44:29] who cut their ears off, 活着的时候割了自己的耳朵
[44:30] and I listened to the music he wanted– 我还听了他让我听的音乐
[44:32] He needed you to bring something more. 他希望你能有些新的变化
[44:36] Something more than… 而不止是
[44:38] More than what? 不止是什么
[44:42] More than just sex. 不止只是上床
[44:47] I gotta go. 我要走了
[44:49] Katie, look… 卡蒂 等等
[44:51] – You know, I can drive you. – No. -我可以送你回去 -不用了
[44:53] No. I’m gonna walk. 不用了 我想走走
[45:05] Hey, um, my grandparents 嘿 我的爷爷奶奶
[45:06] let me use that shed as a studio. 让我把那个小屋子当工作室用
[45:08] – Studio? – Yeah. -工作室 -是的
[45:13] You wanna see it? 想参观一下吗
[45:16] – Yeah. – Okay. -想 -来
[45:33] It’s colder in there than it is outside. 这里比外面还冷
[45:36] Tony, you’re really good. 托尼 你真得好厉害啊
[45:39] I don’t know why you’re studying business. 不懂你干嘛要学商业
[45:42] This thing heats up fast. 这个东西热得很快
[45:43] Like, these are really, really, really good. 这些真得 真得 真得很棒
[45:46] I mean, come on. 我意思是 你看啊
[45:48] Come on. This is amazing. I really– I love this one. 你看 这真是棒呆了 真的 我爱这幅画
[45:53] You should be showing these somewhere. 你的这些作品真应该办展览
[45:55] Yeah, can you see me running around with the 行吧 你觉得我能跟那些
[45:58] New York art crowd? 纽约的艺术家们混一起吗
[46:00] Yeah, I can. 我觉得你可以
[46:03] Well, not unless we move the store to Manhattan. 好吧 除非我家的小店能搬去曼哈顿
[46:07] What, so you just have to run the store? 怎么 难道你就想守着这个铺子吗
[46:10] That– That’s it? You don’t get a say-so? 就 就这样了吗 你还要谁批准吗
[46:12] That’s your destiny? 难道这就是你的命运吗
[46:14] Well… 这…
[46:17] Well, yeah. 好吧 是的
[46:20] Although, until right now, I guess I never realized 到目前为止 我好像还从来没想过
[46:22] just how pathetic that is. 这有多可悲
[46:24] No, um, look, if you want to be a garbageman, 不 听着 如果你就想当个清洁工
[46:28] I think that’s great if that’s your heart’s desire. 如果这就是你的心之所愿 我觉得也很好
[46:31] I guess I’m lucky my family didn’t go into sanitation. 还好我很幸运 我家人没干卫生行业
[46:35] Would you, uh– 你要不要
[46:37] Would you like something to drink? 要不要来点喝的
[46:40] Sure. 好
[46:41] – Coke? – Coke. -可乐吧 -好的
[46:43] One Coke coming up. 一听可乐很快就来
[46:45] Uh, hey. Um… 嘿
[46:48] you’re not mad, are you? 你没生气吧
[46:52] No. 不
[46:53] I’m not mad. 没生气
[46:55] I’ll be right back. 我很快就回来
[47:07] What are you doing? 你在干嘛呢
[47:09] Hey. Uh… 嘿 嗯
[47:11] nothing. Just getting a Coke. 没干嘛 我就拿听可乐
[47:13] You by yourself? 你自己喝吗
[47:15] Yeah. Yeah, I, uh… 嗯 是 我自己喝
[47:17] I can’t sleep. You know, so I thought I’d paint awhile, 我睡不着 你知道的 所以我想再画会
[47:20] sleep in the shed. Anyway, night. 晚上就睡小屋了 就这样 晚安啦
[47:26] Going to paint. 去画画
[47:28] Is that what they call it these days? 现在的年轻人是流行用这种借口吗
[47:40] It’s getting pretty late. 已经很晚了
[47:46] Beth. 贝丝
[48:10] God, you’re beautiful. 天呐 你真美
[48:13] 汽车旅馆 客满
[48:53] All right. 好了
[49:01] Okay. 搞定
[49:23] I– I need to get somebody to take me to five-and-dime. 我 我需要有人带我去五元店
[49:28] Ma, I gotta get this feast started, all right? 妈 我这才刚抽上
[49:30] Tony stayed out in the shed. 托尼在小屋里
[49:31] Let me get him to take you. 我让他带你去吧
[49:33] That stinks! 真有你的
[49:36] I get him myself. 我自己去叫他
[49:54] Tony, can you pa… 托尼 你能…
[49:58] Ahh. Puttana! 啊 贱人
[50:01] Ohh! 天呐
[50:03] Non! Nonnie! 曾 曾祖母
[50:17] What did you just do?! 你刚干了什么好事
[50:20] I’m sorry about that. 对不起
[50:21] It’s fine. I need to go, anyways. 没关系 我反正得走了
[50:23] I’m supposed to meet Sarah at the diner, so– 我跟萨拉约了餐厅见的 所以
[50:24] – Well, I can drive you. – Oh, there’s no need. -好吧 我可以开车送你 -没事 不用了
[50:26] No, it’s no problem. Just give me a second. 不 没关系的 等我一下下就好
[50:27] – Hey! – She’s gotta go! -别走啊 -她要走了
[50:28] – No, she don’t. – Yes, she does! -不 别走 -不 她要走了
[50:31] Is this about to get worse? Uh… 情况会变得更糟吗
[50:34] I don’t see how. 我不这么认为
[50:35] She seemed really angry. 她看起来真的生气了
[50:38] You think so? 你认为呢
[50:39] I think she was just surprised, is all. 我想她只是惊讶而已
[50:41] What does a puttana mean? 婊子 是什么意思
[50:45] Is that– I don’t know. Is that Italian? 是那个 我不知道 是意大利语吗
[50:47] I don’t know much Italian, actually. 实际上我不太懂意大利语
[50:48] Do you want some more coffee? 你要再来点咖啡吗
[50:50] Oh. Hey, what happened? 发生什么了
[50:54] Ma called. She’s all upset. 妈妈打电话了,她很难过
[50:56] Oh. Thank you. 谢谢
[51:02] Who gave you the shiner? 脸上的伤是谁给你打的
[51:03] Had a mix-up with a guy. 和一个家伙打架蹭的
[51:05] – What guy? – Just a guy. -什么人 -就个人不重要
[51:06] Beth, you want me to drop you off at the diner? 贝丝 你要我送你去餐厅吗
[51:08] I got work at the store. It’s on the way. 我在商店找到了工作 就在路上
[51:09] No, I should probably just walk. 不 我该走了
[51:11] I gotta go that way. I could take youse. 我得走那边 我可以带你去
[51:12] Who’s gonna help me clean the fish? 谁来帮我清理这条鱼
[51:14] Johnny, we got all the time in the world. 约翰尼 我们有世界上所有的时间
[51:16] – I got things to do. – I got things to do, too. -我有事要去做 -我也有事要做
[51:18] So I do my thing, you’ll do your thing, and then we’ll do the– 所以我做我的事 你做你的事 然后我们做
[51:22] All right, go– go in the car. 好吧 走 上车去
[51:23] -All right? Wai– Go. Go. Okay. 可以吗 等 –去去 可以
[51:25] Go in the car. I’ll meet you there. 上车去 我会在那儿等你
[51:26] All right. Here we go. 好吧 我们走
[51:29] It’s okay. 没事的
[51:33] Oh, my God. She’s coming with us? 我的天 她跟我们一起去
[51:37] She’s coming? 她也去吗
[51:39] I’ll get Marian to take me. 我去叫Marian带我去
[51:42] – No, no. – Oh, no. -不 -不
[51:43] I not get in the car. 我不上车
[51:45] You asked me to come and get you! 你叫我来接你
[51:47] No. No. Ugh! 不 不
[51:51] Hey, uh, I had a really great time last night. 我昨晚玩得很开心
[51:54] Me, too. 我也是
[51:56] Why don’t you ask her to dinner tonight? 你为什么不请她今晚吃饭
[51:58] Ah, she’s got her own family, Uncle Frank. She– 啊 她有自己的家庭 弗兰克叔叔 她
[52:00] What are you talking about? She’s americano, 你在说啥 她是美国人
[52:03] cake eater, for Christ’s sake. 一看就是白富美 看在上帝的份上
[52:04] She’s got nothin’. Am I right? 她什么要做的事都没有 我说得对吗
[52:06] No. No, I’m not doing anything. 不 不 我今晚什么计划都没有
[52:08] Um, unless– unless you don’t want me to come. 除非 除非你不想让我来
[52:10] No. No, why wouldn’t I? I mean… 不 不 我为什么不呢 我是说
[52:12] Okay. 好的
[52:16] Okay, as in you’re coming, okay? 好 你要来 是吗
[52:17] Okay, we’ll see. 好的 我们一会见
[52:20] Okay. 好
[52:21] Okay! I hate to break up this romantic interlude, 好了 我不想打断这段浪漫的插曲
[52:24] but I’ve got things to do. 但是我有事情要做
[52:26] Merry Christmas, Tony. 圣诞快乐 托尼
[52:30] Merry Christmas. 圣诞快乐
[52:32] Oh, God. 上帝
[52:40] You’re good. 你很好
[52:42] You think? 你这么认为的
[52:43] Oh, yeah. 是的
[52:45] He’ll be moping all day. 他会郁闷一整天的
[52:48] Uh, what time you figure to come? 你打算什么时候来
[52:50] I’m not coming. 我不来了
[52:51] I don’t think your mom would be very happy to see me there. 我不认为你妈妈看到我在那会很高兴
[52:54] You’re gonna be scared of a little old lady? 你会害怕一个小老太太吗
[52:56] Yeah! Yeah. 是的
[52:57] If we left the fighting to your generation, 如果我们把战斗留给你们这一代人
[53:00] we’d all be saying, “Heil, Hitler,” 我们都会说 “希特勒万岁”
[53:02] instead of, “Merry Christmas.” 而不是 “圣诞快乐”
[53:04] Okay, fine. Wh-What’s time do you recommend? 好吧 很好 你推荐什么时间
[53:07] Around 3:00, while we’re still cooking. 3点左右 我们还在做饭
[53:10] You wanna be able to appreciate my brother’s dictorial behavior. 你会有机会欣赏我哥哥的独裁行为
[53:14] Wear a dress. You know, Tony’s a leg man. 穿裙子 你知道的 托尼是个腿控
[53:18] Who gave my nephew the shiner? 是谁打了我侄子
[53:20] Oh, I– I don’t know. 我不知道
[53:22] Ah, I got a pretty good idea who did it. 我知道是谁干的
[53:25] I just need a second opinion. 我只需要第二个选择
[53:27] I– I just– I’d rather not say. 我 我只是 我不想说
[53:29] Do I look like I care you’d rather not say? 我看起来像我在乎你不想说吗
[53:36] What? 什么
[53:40] What?! 干啥
[53:47] Yeah. 来了
[53:57] How you doing? 你好吗
[54:05] – You know me? – Yes, sir… -你知道我吗 -是的 先生
[54:07] Mr. Oliverio. Ow! 奥利维里奥先生 啊
[54:08] – Now it’s “Mr. Oliverio”? – Yes, sir. -现在是奥利维里奥先生了 -是的 先生
[54:10] – I’m not an old fart? – No, sir. -我不是个老屁孩 -不是 先生
[54:12] – Now listen to me. – Yeah. -现在听我说 -好
[54:13] I want you away from Katie, understand? 我要你离开卡蒂 明白吗
[54:15] Yes, sir. 好的
[54:16] I don’t want you near her. 我不想你靠近她
[54:17] – And you owe her $200 cash. – Okay. -还有你欠她200块 -好
[54:20] And get somebody else to deliver it, not you. 让别人来送 不是你
[54:22] I don’t want to ever see you near her again, you understand? 我不想再看见你靠近她 明白吗
[54:25] I understand. 我明白
[54:27] Stay away from my nephew. 离我侄子远点
[54:29] Aah! Oh, God. 啊 上帝
[54:33] Hope I didn’t scare you. 希望我没有吓到你
[54:36] Actually, you know, 实际上 你知道的
[54:38] I thought it was great, you avenging Tony. 我觉得很棒 你为托尼报仇
[54:41] Tony? 托尼
[54:43] No. 不
[54:44] He had nothing to do with it. 他与此事无关
[54:46] Whatever you say, Mr. Oliverio. 不管你说什么 奥利维里奥先生
[54:48] Oliverio? 奥利维里奥
[54:49] Beth, we’re accomplices now. 贝丝 我们现在是一伙的了
[54:54] Better call me Frankie. 最好叫我弗兰基
[54:59] You’ve got to be joking. 你一定是在开玩笑
[55:01] You’re gonna spend Christmas Eve with people you don’t even know? 你打算和你不认识的人一起过平安夜
[55:04] What’s the big deal? Okay, 有什么大不了的 好吗
[55:05] I want to experience an Italian Christmas. 我想要体验一次意大利的圣诞节
[55:06] So what? 那又怎么样呢
[55:08] Christmas Eve should be spent quietly i-in your own home, 平安夜应该在你自己的家里静静地度过
[55:12] – not with a bunch of – Of what? -不是和一群 -和什么
[55:16] No, what were you gonna say? 不 你想说什么
[55:19] Hey, Mom, you don’t even know them. 嘿 妈妈 你甚至都不认识他们
[55:21] I grew up with plenty of Italian people, Beth, more than you. 我和很多意大利人一起长大 贝丝 比你更多
[55:24] I do know them. 我确实认识他们
[55:25] They’re good, hardworking people. 他们很好 勤奋的人
[55:28] But they’re not our kind of people. 但是他们和我们不是一种人
[55:32] Jesus. 天哪
[55:36] Are you gonna get that? 你要去接电话么
[55:42] playing 继续
[55:43] Vinny, get me a little more milk. 维妮 再来点牛奶
[55:44] just, like, a half a cup. 大概 半杯
[55:46] Wonder when that brother of yours is gonna show up. 不知道你弟弟什么时候会出现
[55:48] Thinks his calamari’s gonna stuff itself. 以为他的鱿鱼会自己准备好
[55:51] He’s probably showing that new girl the old Oliverio charm. 他可能在向那个新来的女孩展示老奥利维里奥的魅力
[55:54] Finish with that stuffing there, Frankie? 弄完那个馅了吗 弗兰基
[55:56] Nah, not yet. It’s still– It’s a little dry. 不 还没有 还是有点干
[55:58] Where’s the milk? 牛奶在哪
[55:59] What all you putting in there, Uncle Frankie? 你在里面放了什么 弗兰基叔叔
[56:01] You know, cheese, Parmigiano-Reggiano, right, 你知道的 奶酪 帕尔马干酪 是吧
[56:04] and the egg and the garlic… 还有鸡蛋和大蒜
[56:06] – Garlic? – the bread crumb. -大蒜 -面包屑
[56:08] Then you add all the fish that we been chopping up. 然后你加入所有我们切碎的鱼
[56:10] You know, for somebody who doesn’t do anything, 你知道吗 对于那些什么都不做的人来说
[56:12] you know an awful lot. 你知道的更多
[56:14] Somebody’s gotta supervise. 总得有人来监督
[56:15] Yeah, well, supervise yourself. 是啊 好吧 监督你自己
[56:23] When we gonna make the sauce? 我们什么时候做酱汁
[56:24] The sauce will be made. 酱汁会做的
[56:26] Yeah, but when? 是啊 但什么时候
[56:28] – Soon as you open the can. – Place some basil on there, -在你打开罐子 -在上面放点罗勒
[56:31] open up a couple cans of sauce, and pour it on. 打开几罐酱汁 倒在上面
[56:33] I bet Nonnie didn’t do it that way. 我打赌曾祖母不是那样做的
[56:35] Nonnie didn’t have luxury of sauce in a can, 曾祖母当年没有奢侈的酱汁罐头
[56:37] couldn’t afford it. 买不起
[56:38] They didn’t invent the can opener yet. 那个时候还没有发明开罐器
[56:40] We didn’t have fancy Christmases like you kids did. 我们没享受过像你们这些孩子现在的高级节日
[56:43] What, you guys didn’t have a Christmas tree? 什么 你们没有圣诞树吗
[56:44] Hell, no. 没有
[56:45] Christmas tree’s a waste of money. 圣诞树是浪费钱
[56:46] – Are you kidding me? – Christmas tree, this kid. -你在逗我吗 -圣诞树 这个孩子
[56:48] – We were lucky to get presents. – Maybe we had some oranges, -我们很幸运收到礼物 -也许我们有一些橘子
[56:50] maybe some chestnuts, maybe some pop. That was it. 也许是栗子 也许是汽水 就这些
[56:53] – Maybe some pop. – It’s all we had. -就一些汽水 -我们只有这些
[56:55] It’s a different time, son. 现在是不同的时候了 儿子
[56:56] Yeah, we lived in the Depression, 是的 我们生活在大萧条时期
[56:58] for crying out loud. 大声哭泣
[56:59] You know what the Depression is? 你知道大萧条是什么吗
[57:02] Who was president? 当年谁是总统
[57:04] Hoover. 胡佛
[57:05] Hello. 你好
[57:07] Franklin Delano Roosevelt. 富兰克林 德拉诺 罗斯福
[57:08] Hey. Was Hoover who got us out. 是胡佛救我们出来的
[57:09] Uh, I don’t know. At the store, I guess. 我不知道 我猜是在商店
[57:12] Yeah, okay. All right. 是的 好的
[57:15] Who was that? 那是谁
[57:16] That was Juke. He’s looking for Tony. 那是朱可 他在找托尼
[57:18] What the hell is he looking for Tony for? 他找托尼干什么
[57:20] Who am I, Kojak? 我是谁 侦探柯杰克
[57:21] – Oh ho! – You a wiseguy? -呵呵 -你是个聪明人
[57:25] Good boy, Vinny. There’s hope for you yet. 好小子 维妮 你还有希望
[57:28] I’ll smack that wig off your head. 我要把你头上的假发打下来
[57:32] There he is, Mr. Michelangelo. 他来了 Michel安杰洛先生
[57:35] I bought one of your paintings. 我买了你的一幅画
[57:37] Oh, thank you, Mrs. Savarino. 谢谢你 萨维瑞诺夫人
[57:38] My daughter’s gonna love it. 我女儿会喜欢它的
[57:40] – Good. I’m glad. – You should be very proud. -很好 我很高兴 -你肯定非常自豪
[57:42] Oh, I am. I think it’s wonderful he has such a positive hobby. 是的 我觉得他有这么积极的爱好真是太好了
[57:47] Thanks again, ma’am. Appreciate it. 再次感谢 夫人 谢谢
[57:57] How come you didn’t say anything before? 你之前怎么什么都没说
[57:59] I heard you had a big night last night. 我听说你昨晚过得很开心
[58:01] – It was something. – Met a girl. -有点事 -遇到一个女孩
[58:03] Yeah, fat lot of good it’ll do me. 是啊,再胖点对我有好处
[58:05] Nonnie’s got it in for her now. 现在曾祖母已经为她准备好了
[58:06] Your great-grandmother’s 你曾祖母
[58:08] not pissed because she thinks the girl’s a whore. 不是因为她认为那女孩是妓女而生气
[58:10] She’s pissed ’cause she’s not Catholic. 她生气是因为她不是天主教徒
[58:12] Hey, Mr. O. Jenk! 嗨 欧·金科先生
[58:13] Hey, Tony. Uh, my uncle wanted you to have some -嘿 托尼 -我叔叔想让你喝点
[58:17] of his homemade wine. 他自己酿的酒
[58:18] Aw, thanks, Juke. That’s very nice. 谢谢 朱可 那太好了
[58:21] Hey, Tone, slice up some provolone. 嘿 托恩 切点奶酪
[58:22] Sure. 好的
[58:22] Let’s try this out now. 让我们现在试试这个
[58:26] Wow. What’s this pretty little thing coming up the driveway? 车道上的这个小东西是什么
[58:30] Oh, that must be Beth. 那一定是贝丝
[58:32] Boy, Johnny, your grandson has a way with the ladies. 好小子 约翰尼 你孙子对女人很在行
[58:36] I wish I came up with that brooding artist scam. 我希望是我想出了值得深思的艺术家骗局
[58:40] – Beth! – Hi, Frankie! -贝丝! -嗨弗兰基!
[58:42] – Merry Christmas. – Merry Christmas. -圣诞快乐 -圣诞快乐
[58:43] How are you, darlin’? 你怎么样 亲爱的
[58:45] – Good. How are you? – Good. Let me have your coat. -很好 你呢 -很好 把你的外套给我
[58:48] – Who’s that, Beth? – Yeah. -那是谁 贝丝 -是的
[58:50] You want something to drink? 你想喝点什么吗
[58:52] We got wine, beer, soda, bourbon, whiskey, vodka, wine– 我们有葡萄酒 啤酒 苏打水 波本 威士忌 伏特加 葡萄酒
[58:57] – You said wine already. – Shut up, will you? -你说过葡萄酒了 -闭嘴 好吗
[59:00] – I am Carmine… – Hi. -我是卡尔米内 -你好
[59:01] Tony’s favorite uncle. Nice to meet you. 我是托尼最爱的叔叔 很高兴见到你
[59:03] Nice to meet you. 我也是
[59:04] The beautiful Beth. How are you, sweetheart? 贝丝小美女 你好吗 亲爱的
[59:06] – I’m great. How are you? – Good. -我很好 您呢 -不错
[59:07] You ever meet Tony’s brother, Vincent? 这位是托尼的好兄弟文斯nt
[59:09] Hi. Nice to meet you. 你好 很高兴见到你
[59:11] Everybody works, babe. 大家都齐了 亲爱的
[59:12] Tell you what. Why don’t you sit here, and I’ll get a chair, 来 你坐这儿来 我再去拿张椅子
[59:14] – and you can grate the cheese. – Good idea. -这样你方便拿芝士碎 -没错
[59:17] Why can’t you bring a nice girl home like that? 你怎么就不能带个像这样可爱的女孩回家
[59:19] This, you could stab Frankie with if he gets out of line. 呐 如果弗兰基不听话你就用这个刺他
[59:23] – Salute. – Salute. -干杯 -干杯
[59:26] Hey, Tone, Mrs. Paginelli’s here. 嘿托恩 佩基妮莉夫人过来了
[59:28] She wants her smelt and whiting order. 她要胡瓜鱼和牙鳕鱼
[59:31] – Don’t drink that. – Mm-hmm. -别给我喝了 -嗯哼
[59:35] Hey, Mrs. Oliverio. 嗨 奥利维里奥夫人
[59:37] How– How is– How’s the eye? 你 你眼睛怎么样了
[59:41] Oh, it doesn’t hurt as bad as it looks. 哦 没看起来那么糟糕
[59:44] How are you doing? 你怎么样
[59:46] I think I’m losing my mind. 我觉得我快失去理智了
[59:49] It’s really bugging me this year… 这一年挺烦恼的
[59:51] not having someone. 没人陪伴
[59:53] I know what it is. It’s because I want it so bad. 我知道怎么回事 都是我自找的
[59:56] I mean, ask any Buddhist. They’ll tell you. 你随便找个佛教徒 他们也知道
[59:58] You got my order? 你点餐了吗
[59:59] I don’t think I know any Buddhists. 我不认识什么佛教徒
[1:00:04] Yeah, neither do I. 是啊 我也不认识
[1:00:05] You know, Beth’s thinking 你知道吗 贝丝今晚要过来
[1:00:06] of coming over for the Feast tonight. 一起吃晚饭
[1:00:08] Oh. 哦
[1:00:11] She’s a really great girl, Juke. 她真的是个很棒的女孩 朱可
[1:00:13] – Hello. Yeah. – So smart, interest in stuff, -您好 是的 -那么聪明 兴趣广泛
[1:00:16] – you know? – Pop, we been slammed all day. -你知道吗 -老爹 我们一整天都忙疯了
[1:00:18] She wants something more than to just be somebody’s wife. 她不只满足于成为一个妻子
[1:00:21] I know, for crying out loud! 我知道 我说的够大声了
[1:00:23] So what’s the problem? 所以 有什么问题吗
[1:00:25] Christ sakes, Pop, we’re not 天呐 老爹 我们又不是
[1:00:26] the only family cooking fish tonight! 唯一在今晚吃鱼的人
[1:00:29] Do you remember last Christmas Eve? 还记得上个平安夜吗
[1:00:31] They’re your family, Tony. You can’t change that. 他们是你的家人 你没有选择余地
[1:00:33] No, no, and I’m not saying I ever wanted to, but I just… 不 不 我从没这样想过 但是
[1:00:36] Just what? 但是什么
[1:00:39] There’s a whole lot of people 很多人
[1:00:40] out there who might not appreciate our av… 可能不会欣赏我们的
[1:00:44] – You know. – Idiosyncrasies. -你知道的 -非同寻常的习俗
[1:00:46] Yeah. 没错
[1:00:49] Yeah, I can relate to that. 是啊 我能理解
[1:00:50] Your grandfather’s driving me crazy with the 你爷爷简直要气疯我了
[1:00:52] lupinis and the cheese. 又是羽扇豆又是芝士的
[1:00:54] Look, do me a favor. Take your mother’s car, 听着 帮我个忙 开上你妈的车
[1:00:55] and go over there, and stay there, and help them. 去他那儿 帮个忙
[1:00:57] All right, but I gotta shower first. 好的 但我要先冲个澡
[1:01:07] Soup is Tony’s favorite. 汤是托尼最喜欢的
[1:01:09] What you wanna do is put all kinds of fish in there. 你只需要把所有鱼肉放到这儿
[1:01:12] Except for the shellfish. That, you wait until the end. 除了贝类 然后等最后
[1:01:14] Last couple of minutes, you throw that in. 最后几分钟的时候 扔进去
[1:01:16] Then, when it’s done, you take chunks of hard bread, 都好了后 你拿一大块硬面包
[1:01:20] – and you toss it in there and – Don’t forget the saffron. -然后放进去 -别忘了加藏红花
[1:01:23] No, don’t do the saffron! I don’t do it with– 不 别放藏红花 我不加
[1:01:25] Mmm. Frankie! 嗯 弗兰基
[1:01:27] – What? – I don’t do it with the saffron. -怎么啦 -我从不加藏红花的
[1:01:29] That’s not how Mom and Dad did it, so I don’t– 爸爸妈妈以前从不加这个的 所以我
[1:01:31] If Mom and Dad could afford saffron, 如果爸爸妈妈能买得起藏红花
[1:01:34] believe me, they would have added it to this. 相信我 他们一定会加的
[1:01:36] It’s wonderful. I… 这太棒了 我
[1:01:38] Ahh. I picked it up in Montreal. 啊 我在蒙特利尔摘的
[1:01:41] Mmm. Wow, I hear Montreal is amazing. 嗯 哇哦 我听说蒙特利尔是个很棒的地方
[1:01:43] What were you doing up there? 您在哪儿做什么
[1:01:44] Oh, uh, you know, business. 哦 你知道的 做生意
[1:01:47] Mmm. 嗯
[1:01:51] – Okay, Ma, come on. – No, no, no. -好了 妈妈 来 -别 别
[1:01:52] I can get out myself. 我自己能出来
[1:01:53] You’re gonna fall down on the ice. 你会在冰上滑倒的
[1:01:55] No, I’m not an old lady. 不可能 我又不是老太太
[1:01:56] Okay. I got it. 好吧 我懂了
[1:01:58] All right. 可以了
[1:02:00] What, are you giving me the silent treatment now? 怎么 您要跟我冷战吗
[1:02:05] It’s not gonna work. 你不可能赢的
[1:02:08] All right. 好吧
[1:02:09] – Okay, I got you. – What? -我扶着你 -什么
[1:02:15] Oh! Frankie! 哦 弗兰基
[1:02:16] – You don’t knock? – In my own house?! -你不敲门的吗 -我回自己家要敲门的吗
[1:02:19] All right. 好的吧
[1:02:23] Come on, Ma. 快进来 老妈
[1:02:28] Ohh! Sorry. 哦 不好意思
[1:02:29] It’s all right. 没关系
[1:02:30] Well, it’s about damn time, boy. 回来的刚好合适 小伙子
[1:02:33] You got the lupinis and the smelts? 拿了羽扇豆和胡瓜鱼吗
[1:02:35] Yeah, I got it, Pap. 拿了 爷爷
[1:02:37] What’s the matter? You look disappointed. 你怎么回事 看起来不太高兴
[1:02:39] No. No, it’s cool. 不 不 没什么事
[1:02:40] – No? You sure? – Yeah. Why? -没有 你确定 -是啊 怎么了
[1:02:42] I’ve got something to cheer you up, junior. 我有件事能让你高兴起来 小子
[1:02:48] Buon Natale, Antonio! 圣诞快乐 Antonio
[1:02:53] Now go down to the cellar. 去地下室
[1:02:54] Bring up some chairs for your grandma. 给奶奶搬点椅子出来
[1:03:31] Hey, how ’bout a nice piece of baccala, huh? 来片上好的鳕鱼怎么样
[1:03:34] It ain’t Christmas without the baccala. 圣诞节没有鳕鱼就没灵魂
[1:03:37] – How ’bout you, Coop? – Yes, sir. -你呢 帅哥 来点吗 -来一点
[1:03:39] We’re set. 开吃吧
[1:03:48] I was just thinking about how much of a shame it is 我刚刚在想 一个人过圣诞夜
[1:03:52] to be all alone on Christmas Eve, and I was– 是多么浪费 然后我
[1:03:58] Engaged? 订婚了
[1:03:59] No! Wow– Congratulations. 不是吧 哇喔 恭喜啊
[1:04:03] No, I didn’t know. 不 我不知道
[1:04:04] Oh. That’s great. 哦 那真是太棒了
[1:04:07] Oh, I’m so– I’m very– I’m very happy for you. 我真的 我太为你开心了
[1:04:10] Okay. 好
[1:04:12] Merry Christmas. 圣诞快乐
[1:04:35] Hey, would you stop? I’m helping. 你可以停下来吗 我在帮忙
[1:04:37] So how long do you bake the calamari? 鱿鱼烤了多久呢
[1:04:39] ‘Bout an hour. 大概一小时
[1:04:40] And the buccala and the whiting? 那鱼肉和牙鳕呢
[1:04:41] – Baccala! – Baccala! -鳕鱼 -鳕鱼
[1:04:42] ‘Bout another hour. 也是一小时左右
[1:04:44] – It’s a real exact science. – I picked up on it. -时长是有科学依据的 -我挑的
[1:04:46] – All right, Tony… – Yeah. -那个 托尼 -嗯
[1:04:47] grab some of that– 去拿点那个
[1:04:49] There’s some antipasto in the fridge. 冰箱里有一些开胃菜
[1:04:51] Put it on the table out there, will you? 放到桌子上一下好吗
[1:04:52] All right, we got a whole lot of shit to do 听好 我们还有很多事情要做
[1:04:55] and not a lot of time to do it, so everybody, listen up, okay? 但是时间不太够 大家伙注意
[1:04:58] I want all nonessential personnel out of the 所有闲人立刻出去
[1:05:01] damn kitchen. 别待在厨房
[1:05:01] Not you, Carmine! 不是你 卡尔米内
[1:05:03] That means all women, sweetheart, okay? 我是说女士可以出去 去吧亲爱的
[1:05:05] Vince. 文斯
[1:05:06] Don’t let my mom talk your head off. 小心我妈会一直说个不停
[1:05:08] I’ll be fine. 没关系的
[1:05:09] All right, Put a couple of cups of flour in there. 现在 放几勺面粉
[1:05:11] Get a paper bag out the pantry, 储藏室去拿个纸袋出来
[1:05:12] some salt and pepper. We’re gonna do the smelt first. 还有盐和甜椒 我们先做胡瓜鱼
[1:05:15] Tony, here. Heat up this skillet… 托尼 把平底锅加热
[1:05:18] with, uh, some oil, 放点油
[1:05:20] some hot pepper seasoning, a little bit of garlic. 一点辣椒调味料 少量蒜
[1:05:21] Okay. 好的
[1:05:22] All right, Vince, how’s that bag coming? 好 文斯 纸袋拿出来没
[1:05:23] – I’m working on it. – All right. -正在找呢 -好的
[1:05:25] Start putting the smelt in there. Shake ’em up real good. 胡瓜鱼放上来 翻炒均匀
[1:05:26] Carmine, fix me another drink, will you? 卡尔米内 再给我倒一杯好吗
[1:05:28] That, I can do. 没问题
[1:05:29] Frankie, how’s them shrimp coming? 弗兰基 虾剥的怎么样了
[1:05:30] Almost done cleaning it. 马上就清理干净了
[1:05:32] What do you mean almo– You ain’t done yet?! 什么叫马上 你在做没有
[1:05:34] You know, your favorite baby brother was supposed to help. 你最亲爱的弟弟应该来帮忙的
[1:05:36] All damn day to fart around town, 又是一天瞎浪费
[1:05:38] and the shrimp ain’t cleaned? 虾还没清理干净
[1:05:40] I turn my back for one minute, and you guys screw up Christmas. 一分钟没监督 你们就把圣诞节搞砸了
[1:05:42] Hey, buon Natale! 嘿 圣诞节快乐
[1:05:44] Buon Nataleat you. 节日快乐
[1:05:46] I’m here, and I brought my appetite, so… 我带着空肚子来了哦 所以
[1:05:48] Well, I sure didn’t figure you to show up and actually work. 我的确没期望你在这儿帮上什么忙
[1:05:50] Oh, yeah, that’s a good idea. Here. Come here. 是啊 你说的对 来 到这来
[1:05:55] You know, like that. I got one! -就像那个 -我完成了一个
[1:05:57] Wow! 哇哦
[1:05:59] Oh, I thought we’d never get that store closed! 哦 我以为今天店里没法打烊了
[1:06:02] Oh, finally! You’re here! 哦 终于到了
[1:06:04] – Yeah, hi, Ma. – Oh, gosh. Oh. -是啊 嗨 妈妈 -哦 天呐
[1:06:06] I gotta get back to the kitchen before Dad has a conniption. 我得在老爹大发雷霆之前赶去厨房了
[1:06:08] Merry Christmas. 圣诞快乐
[1:06:10] It’s good to see you, kids. 见到你们太好了 孩子们
[1:06:13] Oh. 哦
[1:06:15] You must be Beth. 你一定就是贝丝了
[1:06:17] Hi. 嗨
[1:06:18] Nice to meet you. 很高兴见到你
[1:06:20] Yeah. 我也是
[1:06:21] – Tony. – Yeah? -托尼 -在
[1:06:22] Grab these, will you? 端上这个
[1:06:24] Put ’em out on the table, all right? 摆上桌好吗
[1:06:25] All right, Carmine, you gonna do the baccala balls? 卡尔米内 你要做鱼丸吗
[1:06:27] Ah! Baccala’s a fish… 啊 鳕鱼是一种
[1:06:30] don’t have balls. 没有蛋蛋的鱼类
[1:06:33] Every year, he tells the same damn joke. 每年他都要讲这个该死的笑话
[1:06:35] Every year, nobody laughs. 而且每次都没人笑
[1:06:36] Ah, shit. 啊 妈的
[1:06:37] – What’s the matter? – Damn smelt burned me. -怎么了 -该死的胡瓜鱼烫到我了
[1:06:39] Your mother hears that language, 你妈要听到你骂脏话
[1:06:40] she’s gonna burn a lot more than your finger. 她会把你剩下的几根手指一起烫了
[1:06:42] Coming along, old man? 赶紧的 老头儿
[1:06:45] – You’re gonna get hurt, son. – I remember. -你会受伤的 伙计 -我记得呢
[1:06:47] Be good to wash out that wooden spoon. 小心那些木制勺子
[1:06:50] Here. Why don’t you put some water on for pasta? 来 你放点水揉面
[1:06:52] All right, Pop. Old man, your ass. -没问题 老爹 -好家伙
[1:06:54] – You got it. – All right, Frankie. -包在我身上 -好的 弗兰基
[1:06:55] Yo! 怎么
[1:06:56] Carmine finishes the baccala balls, 卡尔米内把鱼丸做好了
[1:06:58] you gotta get the shrimp in there. 你得把虾放那儿
[1:06:59] God damn it, Johnny! 我的老天爷 约翰尼
[1:07:00] We’re working as fast as we can. 我们已经尽力在剥了
[1:07:02] Well, work a little faster, will you, please? 好啊 那请再剥快一点 好吗
[1:07:04] Oh, these are gonna be some nice-looking balls. 哦 这些蛋蛋一定看起来特别美味
[1:07:06] Buon Natale,everybody! 各位 圣诞快乐
[1:07:08] Ohh! Hey! 哦 嘿
[1:07:09] Merry Christmas! Yeah! 圣诞快乐
[1:07:11] Well, I hope you come ready to work. 我希望你是来帮忙的
[1:07:13] Hell, no. I came to eat. 当然不是 我是来吃的
[1:07:15] – Where’s Louise? – Kids are coming by for dinner. -路易斯在哪儿 -孩子们在赶晚饭的路上
[1:07:17] Give me a glass, will you? 杯子给我一下
[1:07:18] Well, you should have brought ’em. 哦 你应该带他们一起来的
[1:07:20] Here you go. Johnny, they got no stomach -给你杯子 -约翰尼 他们对你这个疯狂的
[1:07:22] for this damn crazy ‘tali food. 意大利餐不感兴趣
[1:07:25] Me, you already ruined. 老天 你已经搞砸了
[1:07:26] You hear that? 你听到了吗
[1:07:27] Gitano How’d he ruin you, Bernard? 他是怎么毁了你的 伯纳德
[1:07:29] Well, there was a cave-in in the mine once, 是这样的 有一次矿井出现了塌方
[1:07:31] and, uh, your granddaddy was stuck down there for, what, 我和你爷爷被困在里面
[1:07:34] nine hours while they were trying to dig us out. 九个小时以后 施工队才把我们救出来
[1:07:36] And he was the only one that had a lunch bucket. 当时只有他带了盒饭
[1:07:39] I got so hungry, that damn garlic started 我特别饿 那该死的大蒜
[1:07:42] tasting real good. 开始变得美味起来了
[1:07:43] That’s how I got ruined. 所以我完蛋了
[1:07:45] That’s a true story. 那是真事
[1:07:47] I told him it was only fair, right? 我告诉他这很公平 对吧
[1:07:48] Coal mine’s gonna make everybody a black man, right? 煤矿会让所有人都变成黑人 不是吗
[1:07:50] May as well make ’em Italian, too. 说不定也可以让他们变成意大利人
[1:07:52] Ah, go ahead. You full of mess. 继续啊 胡说八道啊
[1:07:55] Give me some of that. 把那个给我一些
[1:07:57] All right, here’s to you. 好的 这些给你
[1:09:42] – Oh, everyone… – Juke’s making a toast. -所有人 -朱可要祝酒了
[1:09:44] I just would like to make a toast, 我想要敬个酒
[1:09:46] uh, to the chefs who labored long and hard 敬那些辛苦劳动的厨师
[1:09:50] and capped their efforts with a 45-minute sprint 以45分钟的冲刺结束了他们的工作
[1:09:53] through heat, garlic, and obscenities. 忍受着高温 大蒜和污言秽语
[1:09:55] Thank you. We salute you. 谢谢 我们向你们致敬
[1:09:56] – Salute! – Salute! -干杯 -干杯
[1:09:59] – Gitano! – I like that. -Gitano -我喜欢这样
[1:10:02] And you didn’t want me to come tonight. 你今天晚上不想让我来的
[1:10:05] That’s not true. 才不是
[1:10:07] I’m gonna get another beer. Do you want something? 我要再去拿一杯啤酒 你要吗
[1:10:09] Uh, I’m sticking to vinos. 我喝vinos就行了
[1:10:10] “Vino” “Vino.”Wow.
[1:10:12] Okay. 好的
[1:10:15] You’ve gotta try some of this. 你一定要尝尝看这个
[1:10:22] I-Is this chicken? 这是鸡肉吗
[1:10:23] Are we allowed to have meat tonight? 我们今天晚上可以吃肉吗
[1:10:25] Chicken? Nah, that’s eel. 鸡肉吗 不 那是鳗鱼
[1:10:28] Oh, my God. Oh, my God. 天哪 我的天哪
[1:10:30] Bathroom’s that way. 厕所在那边
[1:10:38] Are you all right? 你没事吧
[1:10:41] Eel? 鳗鱼
[1:10:42] I’m full. 我吃饱了
[1:10:44] It was delicious, wasn’t it? 真好吃啊 对吧
[1:10:45] – Yeah. – Ma, what do you think? -对 -妈 你觉得呢
[1:10:47] Food was pretty good, huh? 特别好吃吧
[1:10:49] Mom, be honest. 妈 诚实点
[1:10:50] It’s okay. 还可以吧
[1:10:53] The baccala was salty. 鳕鱼太咸了
[1:10:56] I don’t think you changed the water enough. 我觉得你的水换的还不够
[1:10:58] You never change the water enough! 你从来没有换过足够的水
[1:11:00] Ma, I changed it for three days. 妈 我换了三天的水了
[1:11:01] -Ma, I told him yesterday the– 妈 我昨天告诉他
[1:11:03] For a week, I was soaked in water. 我一整周都泡在了水里
[1:11:04] He doesn’t change the water enough! 他的水换的不够
[1:11:06] – That’s what I just said. – Yes! -我就说嘛 -是啊
[1:11:08] Get out. Let me out of here. 让一下 让我出去
[1:11:10] I thought it was good, Pop. 我觉得很好吃啊 爸
[1:11:12] Come back here! 快回来
[1:11:13] – What, you like this stuff? – Yeah. -你喜欢这个是吗 -对
[1:11:15] Sinatra, Dino. 辛纳特拉 迪诺
[1:11:16] I grew up with all this stuff. 我从小就是听他们的歌长大的
[1:11:18] – Finally, some normal people. – Oh, here we go. -终于有一些正常人了 -又来了
[1:11:21] What are you listening to, huh? You like good music? 你们在听什么呢 你们喜欢好听的音乐吗
[1:11:23] You like polka music? 你们喜欢波尔卡音乐吗
[1:11:26] – Polka music? – It’s like Christmas carols, -波尔卡音乐是什么 -它有点像圣诞颂歌
[1:11:27] but they’re not about Christmas. 但又不是关于圣诞节的
[1:11:29] Need to play some polka music for you. 我得放几首波尔卡给你听听
[1:11:33] ♪ 1 2 3 Popolski ♪ ♪ 1, 2, 3, Popolski! ♪
[1:11:35] Scram, shorty. 走开 小矮子
[1:11:49] Oh, my! 天哪
[1:11:51] Does– Does old Johnny have a roll of hard salami in his pants, 老约翰尼是看上那个女孩了
[1:11:54] or is he just really enjoying this polka? 还是单纯的喜欢这首波尔卡
[1:11:56] Is that image really necessary? 你真的有必要这么想吗
[1:11:57] I had to do it. I had to do it. 我必须要这么想 必须要这么想
[1:11:59] Can a guy get some food around here? 你们能拿点吃的过来吗
[1:12:02] Merry Christmas! 圣诞节快乐!
[1:12:04] May I? 我可以加入吗
[1:12:06] Yes, ma’am, you may. 当然啦 女士 当然可以
[1:12:07] Merry Christmas! 圣诞快乐
[1:12:10] Oh, God. Merry Christmas! Mwah! 哦 天哪 圣诞节快乐
[1:12:12] – Was he bothering you? – No. -他有没有骚扰你 -没有
[1:12:14] Was that weird? Really sorry about that. 那感觉很奇怪吧 我真的很抱歉
[1:12:15] No, no. It’s fine. It was fun, I promise. 没有 那还挺好的 真的很有趣
[1:12:16] You don’t have to do that again. 你不用再为难了
[1:12:18] If he comes up to you about polka, 如果他再找你跳波尔卡
[1:12:19] – just say no every time. – Oh, merry Christmas! Mwah! -拒绝就行了 -圣诞节快乐啊
[1:12:22] – Get your grubby paws off me. – Hi, Sarah. -把你的脏手拿开 -嗨 萨拉
[1:12:24] – Merry Christmas! – Merry Christmas. -圣诞快乐 -圣诞快乐
[1:12:26] Beth, you decided to make it. 贝丝 你终于决定过来了
[1:12:28] And I just danced my first polka. 我还跳了我人生中第一支波尔卡
[1:12:30] Oh, the polka. Be careful. 波尔卡 小心一点哦
[1:12:32] Someone might think you condone that type of tasteless behavior. 某人可能会觉得你喜欢这种毫无品味的行为哦
[1:12:35] What kind of birth control did you use last night? 你昨天晚上采取了什么避孕措施
[1:13:05] Katie. 卡蒂
[1:13:12] You need three of a kind and four of a kind. 你要找出三张相同的牌和四张相同的牌
[1:13:15] rummy. 拉米纸牌游戏
[1:13:16] So then I was drafted by 后来我就被费城老鹰队选中
[1:13:17] the Philadelphia Eagles to play football, 去踢足球
[1:13:19] – but I ended up never going. – Why? -但是我最后没有去 -为什么
[1:13:22] Little thing called World War II. 发生了一个小事 没啥就是二战而已
[1:13:25] Marian, you got the sausage ready in there? Marian 香肠已经准备好了吗
[1:13:28] They’re in the roaster, John. 它们还在烤架上 John
[1:13:29] Wait. Sausage? 等一下 香肠
[1:13:30] Oh, after midnight, it’s okay to eat meat again. 过了午夜 我们就又可以吃肉了
[1:13:34] Mama, want me to take you to church? 妈 你需要我带你去教堂吗
[1:13:36] No. 不用
[1:13:39] Her. 她
[1:13:43] Me? You want– You want me to take you to church? 我 你想 你想让我送你去教堂
[1:13:46] Don’t do it, Beth. It’s a trap. 别去 贝丝 这是个陷阱
[1:13:48] Nonnie, she really doesn’t have to. 曾祖母 她真的没必要去的
[1:13:49] No, no. Tony, it’s– it’s fine. 不 不 托尼 这 这没关系的
[1:13:52] I’d like to. 我愿意去
[1:14:47] It’s okay. They no throw you out. 没关系的 他们不会赶你走的
[1:14:56] ♪ Ave Maria ♪ ♪ 圣母玛利亚 ♪
[1:15:09] ♪ Gratia plena ♪ ♪ 你满是圣宠 ♪
[1:15:17] ♪ Maria gratia plena ♪ ♪ 玛利亚充满着慈祥 ♪
[1:15:34] ♪ Ave ave dominus ♪ ♪ 圣主万岁 ♪
[1:15:41] ♪ Dominus tectum ♪ ♪ 主与你同在 ♪
[1:15:47] ♪ Benedicta tu in mulieribus ♪ ♪ 你在妇女中受赞颂 ♪
[1:15:56] ♪ Et benedictus ♪ ♪ 赞颂 ♪
[1:16:03] I love my Tony so much. 我非常爱我的托尼
[1:16:06] He named after my husband. 他的名字和我的丈夫一样
[1:16:08] He look like my husband. 他很像我的丈夫
[1:16:12] He’s a nice boy. 他是个不错的男孩
[1:16:15] I think he’s a very nice boy. 我觉得他特别好
[1:16:17] He’s going to like you because you no Catholic. 他会喜欢你的 因为你不是一个天主教徒
[1:16:22] Is that what a puttan… 这是不是叫”婊子”
[1:16:29] A puttana. 婊子
[1:16:32] No, it’s a whore. 是妓女的意思
[1:16:36] You no puttana. 你不是妓女
[1:16:40] Oh. That’s a relief. 那就好
[1:16:42] But, uh, you come from a family that is, uh… 但是 你来自那种家庭
[1:16:45] different from us, maybe, more money. 和我们不一样 可能 更有钱
[1:16:50] A man can marry down to a woman who has nothing, 男人可以娶一个一无所有的女人
[1:16:54] and it can work. 那是可以的
[1:16:56] But a girl who has something, no, it’s… 但如果是一个富有的女孩 不
[1:17:02] for sure, it’s no good. 说实话 那就不太好了
[1:17:06] Maybe for some girls, 可能对于一些女孩来说是这样
[1:17:07] but not for me. 但对我来说不是的
[1:17:11] You think? 你怎么想的
[1:17:12] I think any girl would be lucky to have Tony. 我觉得和托尼在一起的 一定是幸运的女孩
[1:17:17] Including me. 包括我
[1:17:18] You right about that. 你说的对
[1:17:24] You sure you no smoke? 你真的不抽烟吗
[1:17:25] No. No, ma’am. No, I hate cigarettes. 不 不 女士 不抽 我讨厌烟
[1:17:27] That’s okay. 那就好
[1:17:29] Okay. I let you see my Tony. Okay. 好吧 我允许你和托尼在一起
[1:17:34] But you hurt him… 如果你敢伤害他
[1:17:36] I put the malocchioon you. 我就会诅咒你
[1:17:41] – The what? – It’s evil eye. -什么 -那是邪恶之眼
[1:17:44] It’s very bad for you. 对你来说伤害很大
[1:17:54] How was church? 教堂怎么样啊
[1:17:57] It was, um… 那里
[1:18:00] Actually, it was very moving. 其实 那个地方很感人
[1:18:03] You know, I’m glad I went. 我很高兴我去了
[1:18:04] – Really? – Yeah. -真的吗 -真的
[1:18:06] Good. Well, I was gonna stay out for a bit and get some air. 那就好 我现在要出去走走 透透气
[1:18:09] You too cold to hang out? 你要来吗 会不会太冷
[1:18:11] No. No, not at all. 不会啊 一点都不冷
[1:18:14] So, um, what do you think? 所以 你觉得怎么样
[1:18:18] About the Feast and all? 这次晚宴和今天发生的事情
[1:18:20] I mean, besides the obvious psychological problems of my family. 当然 除了我家里人的一些心理问题
[1:18:26] It’s been about the best Christmas I think I’ve ever had. 我觉得这是我过的最棒的圣诞节
[1:18:34] That’s just great! 太棒了
[1:18:35] Because I went skiing, you do this? 就因为我去滑雪了 你就做这种事情
[1:18:38] Who’s this? 他是谁
[1:18:39] I’m her boyfriend. Or didn’t she tell you? 我是她的男朋友 她没告诉你吗
[1:18:41] Tony, Tony, it’s not what you th– 托尼 托尼 不是你想的这
[1:18:43] – You have a boyfriend. – No. -你有男朋友了 -不是的
[1:18:44] Jesus Christ, Beth. 天哪 贝丝
[1:18:46] Yeah, she’s got a boyfriend. 对啊 她已经有男朋友了
[1:18:47] Okay, all the romance of Christmas, 很好 浪漫的圣诞节
[1:18:49] it’s all just make-believe. 这一切都是假的
[1:18:51] You made me look like a fool. Now get in the car. 你让我看上去像个傻子 现在 快上车
[1:18:54] Get in the car! 快上车
[1:18:56] Don’t talk to her like that. 不要这样和她说话
[1:18:57] Or what? Huh? 否则呢
[1:18:59] – Okay, stop. – What are you gonna do? -好了 停下 -你想干什么啊
[1:19:01] Stop! Stop! Stop. I’ll get in the car. 停下 快停下 我会上车的
[1:19:04] I– I’m sorry. 对不起
[1:19:07] You’re lucky. 算你走运
[1:19:08] Just come on, Prentice. 快走吧 普伦蒂赛
[1:19:10] Disgusting. Down here like some sort of slut. 真恶心 你像个荡妇一样
[1:19:13] What did you call her? 你刚刚叫她什么
[1:19:17] -Tony. – Oh, yeah? -托尼 -怎么
[1:19:18] – Come on, guinea. – Tony! Tony, don’t! -来啊 几内亚的小子 -托尼 托尼 不要
[1:19:19] – I’ll kick your ass so bad. – Tony! -我要打得你屁滚尿流 -托尼
[1:19:21] Stop it right now, or I’ll call the police! 马上停下来 不然我就报警了
[1:19:24] Oh, my God. What– 天哪 什么
[1:19:25] Mom, what are you even doing here? 妈 你在这里干什么
[1:19:27] Get in the car now. 现在 马上 上车
[1:19:29] Did you call him?! 是你打电话给他的吗
[1:19:31] We’re going home, Beth. 我们要回家了 贝丝
[1:19:34] Just– Prentice, just get in the car. 普伦蒂赛 上车吧
[1:19:39] Beth. 贝丝
[1:19:41] Beth, you don’t have to go, right? 贝丝 其实你不用走的 对不对
[1:19:43] Tony, they’re my family. 托尼 他们是我的家人
[1:19:44] Well, can’t you just tell ’em what you want? 你为什么不告诉他们 你想要的是什么
[1:19:48] Are you really, of all people, gonna ask me that? 你真的要这样问我吗
[1:19:52] Stop. Stop. Just stop. Stop. 不要 不要 别说了
[1:19:55] Merry Christmas, Tony. 圣诞节快乐 托尼
[1:20:19] All right, all right. Eh, sit down. 行了 行了 坐下来
[1:20:21] Don’t you make anything out of this. 别搞得这跟有什么事一样
[1:20:23] Tony sure threw him a beating, huh? 托尼确确实实打了他一耳光对吧
[1:20:25] – Hey, Carmine. – What? -嘿 卡尔米内 -又什么事
[1:20:26] Shh! 小点声
[1:20:32] Attaboy. 好样的
[1:20:33] Yeah, never knew you could fight like that. 是呢 从来没想过你还能像那样打架
[1:20:35] Actually didn’t look like a girl out there. 好像那个女孩没在那
[1:20:37] Too bad that guy snaked you with Beth, though. 虽然那家伙在你这把贝丝截走了确实不好
[1:20:39] I’ve had about enough of you, Vincent Salvatore. 我真是受够你了 文斯nt Salvatore
[1:20:41] Go scrub the sausage roaster. 把香肠烤箱涮了去
[1:20:44] Okay. 好的
[1:20:46] I don’t even know why you’re so upset at this. 我真不明白你在这沮丧什么呢
[1:20:48] She’s a snob. Screw her. 她是个势利眼 去她的吧
[1:20:51] I wish it were that easy. 我也希望事情那么简单就好了
[1:20:56] Anyway, it’s probably for the best. 总之 这样可能是最好的了
[1:20:57] There we go. 这就对了
[1:21:00] Do you know what I keep thinking about? 你知道我一直在想什么吗
[1:21:02] What’s that? 想什么
[1:21:03] Last night, when she was asleep… 昨晚 她睡着的时候
[1:21:08] her breathing… 她的呼吸声
[1:21:12] was like the most beautiful thing I ever heard. 是我听过最美的声音
[1:21:17] Hey, Angelo, I gotta get going. 安杰洛 我要走了
[1:21:19] Yeah, all right. 好的 可以
[1:21:21] Tony, if I knew she was gonna get back together with Prentice, 托尼 如果我知道她会回到普伦蒂赛身边
[1:21:24] I would have never brought her to meet you. 我一定不会带她认识你的
[1:21:26] Honestly, not meeting her would have been worse. 说实话 不遇见她的话更糟糕
[1:21:37] You know why girls fall for Tony? 你知道为什么女孩们会爱上托尼吗
[1:21:39] ‘Cause he’s not afraid to tell ’em how he feels. 因为他从来不怕把自己的感受告诉她们
[1:21:42] Like, the way he talks, the way he says things… 比如 他说话的方式 他谈论事情的方式
[1:21:46] if you ever talked to me like that, Angelo… 你如果也能那样和我聊天 安杰洛
[1:21:50] you only knew how it would make me feel. 你就知道我是什么感受了
[1:21:53] Sarah, I’m not that kind of guy… 萨拉 我不是那样的人
[1:21:56] could say those things. 可以说那些事情
[1:21:57] I-It doesn’t mean that I don’t feel ’em, though. 但那不意味着我什么感觉都没有
[1:22:00] You know, I– I feel things. 你明白吧 我对事物也有感受
[1:22:02] I’m just not gonna tell you. 我只是没有跟你说
[1:22:04] I’d feel embarrassed, like 我会觉得很尴尬 好像觉得
[1:22:05] you’d think I was stupid or something, you know? 你会认为我愚蠢或者怎样的 你明白吗
[1:22:09] Seriously. 真的
[1:22:11] Like if I told you last night, you know, afterwards, 像昨晚我告诉你的 你懂吗 总之
[1:22:15] when we were laying there, like, it was great 就像我们躺在那的时候 那就很好
[1:22:17] just to listen to you breathe. 就只是听着你的呼吸声
[1:22:20] It was the most beautiful sound I ever heard in my life. 那就是我生命中听过的最美的声音
[1:22:30] Fish wasn’t bad. 鱼不错
[1:22:34] You changed the water enough. 你这回水换的足够了
[1:22:36] Here we go. 我们这样
[1:22:42] You don’t worry about this girl. I– 你不要担心那个女孩
[1:22:45] I put the malocchioon her. 我派去了魔鬼的眼睛看着她
[1:22:49] That car probably gonna crash tonight. 那车今晚可能就出车祸
[1:22:52] Cut off her head. 把她脑袋割下去
[1:22:56] Oh, gee, thanks, Non. 哦 妈呀 谢谢 奶奶
[1:22:58] When I come to this, uh, country, 当我来到这个国家时
[1:23:02] I have an uncle, he is here. 我在这有个叔叔
[1:23:04] And, one day, he take me out to the yard, 后来 有一天 他把我带到院子里
[1:23:08] and he show me three men. 让我面对三个男人
[1:23:10] He say, “Pick one.” 之后他说 选一个
[1:23:15] I don’t even know their name. 我连他们的名字都不知道
[1:23:18] So I, uh, pick my husband. 就这样 我选了我的丈夫
[1:23:22] And, when he die… 后来 当他去世的时候
[1:23:26] I want to die. 我也想死了算了
[1:23:30] I love him so much. 我非常爱他
[1:23:34] Even though we no have big wedding, 尽管我们没有盛大的婚礼
[1:23:36] big celebration, like on, uh… 或者仪式 就像
[1:23:40] Guiding Light. 指路明灯
[1:23:43] She’s a nice girl. 她是个好姑娘
[1:23:47] But there are other nice girls. 但还有很多好姑娘
[1:23:52] Nice Italian girls. 意大利好姑娘
[1:23:56] Thanks, Non. 谢谢奶奶
[1:24:13] Boy, times have changed. 伙计们 时代不同了
[1:24:14] When we were kids, all she did was yell 我们小时候 她天天就会对着咱们吼
[1:24:16] and beat our ass with a wooden spoon. 拿个木勺到我们屁股
[1:24:18] Yeah, well, maybe you deserved it. 是吗 那可能是你们活该
[1:24:20] Definitely deserved it. Definitely. 确实活该 真的是
[1:24:21] I’ll beat your ass tonight with it. 我今晚也得拿它打你屁股
[1:24:22] I– I think I’m gonna call it a night. 我准备结束了 今晚就这样吧
[1:24:24] – Where you going? – I gotta go home. -你去哪 -回家
[1:24:27] – We’re just warming up. – Ah, I know. -我们才刚热场 -我知道
[1:24:29] Take me with you. 我和你一起
[1:24:30] Hey, uh, do you mind if I take 你们介意我带着
[1:24:31] a little bit of the fish with me? 一点鱼走吗
[1:24:33] Sure. Take the baccala. Okay. 当然 把这鳕鱼带走吧
[1:24:35] – All right. – Plenty of baccala left. -好的 -鳕鱼剩了好多
[1:24:37] Best damn baccala you’ll ever have in your life. 这是你这辈子吃过最好吃的鳕鱼
[1:24:40] Right? Wasn’t it? 是吧 是不是
[1:24:42] This was a winning seat, wasn’t it? 这是个获胜宝座 是吧
[1:24:45] What? 什么
[1:25:12] Are you okay, man? 你还好吧 哥们
[1:25:16] To tell you the truth, I feel like I’m gonna throw up. 告诉你实话 我感觉我要吐了
[1:25:24] Merry Christmas. 圣诞快乐
[1:26:08] – Merry Christmas. – Merry Christmas. -圣诞快乐 -圣诞快乐
[1:26:13] I was afraid you were mad at me. 我以为你会跟我生气呢
[1:26:16] You’re the guy who holds 你是那个帮忙把
[1:26:17] a girl’s hair back when she’s puking. 一个呕吐的女生头发握在她身后的人
[1:26:19] How could anyone be mad at you? 怎么会有谁跟你生气呢
[1:26:23] You gonna give me a hard time for going over there? 因为你给了我一段艰难的时光去走出去吗
[1:26:26] I think you needed to go over there… 我觉得你应该会走出去的
[1:26:28] make it real so you could move on. 接受现实 你才能继续向前
[1:26:33] You should write a frickin’ book. 你应该写本书
[1:26:37] You’re a good friend, Juke, to Tony and me. 你真是个好朋友 朱可 对托尼和我都是
[1:26:41] Thank you. 谢谢
[1:26:43] You wanna come in and heat some of this up? 你愿意进来然后把这些热一下吗
[1:26:46] – Yeah. Come on in. It’s cold. -好 -进来 挺冷的
[1:26:51] Beth. 贝丝
[1:27:03] The worst part of being a parent 为人父母最糟糕的事就是
[1:27:05] is seeing things come at your children 看着事情发生在你孩子们身上
[1:27:07] that you know can hurt them 你知道那将会给他们造成伤害
[1:27:09] and being unable to prevent a catastrophe. 但是却无力阻止一场灾难
[1:27:12] Catastrophe? 灾难
[1:27:14] The only catastrophe tonight was the one that you created. 今晚唯一的一场灾难就是你制造的
[1:27:28] I would do anything to protect you. 我做任何事都是为了保护你
[1:27:36] I know. 我知道
[1:27:40] Prentice is still awake downstairs. 普伦蒂赛在楼下还没睡
[1:27:44] And it is Christmas. 这是圣诞节
[1:28:14] I was an idiot… 我就是个傻瓜
[1:28:16] to go skiing instead of spending Christmas with you. 去滑雪没有在圣诞节陪你
[1:28:22] And I’m sorry… 我真的对不起
[1:28:24] for losing my temper and for saying those things. 发脾气说那些话
[1:28:28] I am so jealous. 我这样小肚鸡肠
[1:28:33] I just need to learn to control my temper. 我应该试着学会控制自己的脾气
[1:28:38] If I’d have been in control… 如果我控制好了
[1:28:40] he wouldn’t have even landed a punch. 他不至于会打一耳光过来
[1:28:45] Well, it’s time to grow up, I guess. 好吧 是时候长大了 我觉得
[1:28:48] I’m not gonna lose you. 我不想失去你
[1:28:52] It’s time to start planning our future. 是时候计划我们的将来了
[1:29:13] I’ll see youse tomorrow. 明天见
[1:30:59] Hey, I didn’t know you slept here. 嘿 我不知道你睡这了
[1:31:01] – Yeah. – Can I get you some coffee? -是 -我给你拿点咖啡
[1:31:04] Um, sure, Pap. Thanks. 好的 爷爷 谢谢
[1:31:06] There you go. 这就给你
[1:31:09] Oh, who the heck is that this early in the morning? 谁怎么这么早敲门
[1:31:15] Hi. 早
[1:31:16] Merry Christmas, sweetheart. 圣诞快乐 甜心
[1:31:18] We missed you last night. 我们昨晚很想你
[1:31:19] Merry Christmas. 圣诞快乐
[1:31:21] Your mom says you stayed over here. 你妈妈说你在这
[1:31:24] Katie, you shouldn’t have. 卡蒂 你其实不用
[1:31:27] Really. I mean, I didn’t get you anything. 真心的 我是说 我什么都没给你
[1:31:28] Stop right there. I just… 先停下 我只是
[1:31:31] I just came over here to say merry Christmas 我只是过来说声圣诞快乐
[1:31:33] and– and that I’m sorry for everything. 还有 我真的很抱歉 对所有的事情
[1:31:39] Go on. Open it. 继续 打开看看
[1:31:59] Yeah, wow. 还行吧
[1:32:04] No one has been a better friend to me than you. 对我来说没有比你更好的朋友了
[1:32:08] And when you come round, 当你来到我身边
[1:32:10] and you try to get me to fall into bed with you, 试图让我和你睡在一起
[1:32:12] well, yeah, I want to, but… 好吧 是的 我也想 但是
[1:32:16] I love you too much… 我很爱你
[1:32:19] not to love you enough. 但还是不够爱你
[1:32:24] Jeez, Tony. You know, 天呐 托尼 你知道
[1:32:25] you wonder why I can’t get over you 你知道我为什么放不下你
[1:32:27] when you say stuff like that. 在你说这些的时候
[1:32:30] I can’t be your friend. 我没法和你做朋友
[1:32:33] Not right now, anyway. 至少现在不行 无论如何
[1:32:36] I wanna be worth it. 我也希望我配得上
[1:32:39] And I know I gotta change some stuff, 我也知道我需要做些改变
[1:32:41] but, for what it’s worth, I think, um… 但是 为了配得上它 我觉得
[1:32:46] I think you need to change some stuff, too. 你应该也需要做些改变
[1:32:50] Merry Christmas. 圣诞快乐
[1:33:13] You know, uh… 你知道
[1:33:16] I’ve been thinking about something, Pap. 我一直在想些事情 爷爷
[1:33:17] Yeah, what’s that? 是吗 什么事
[1:33:21] Well, I’d like to leave school, 就是 我想离开学校
[1:33:23] the– the business program. 不继续做这个商业项目了
[1:33:25] Really? 真的吗
[1:33:28] Do what? Come work at the store? 做什么 来店里工作
[1:33:31] No. 不
[1:33:36] I want to go to art school. 我想去艺术学校
[1:33:38] There’s a really good one in Pittsburgh. 匹兹堡有个学校真挺不错的
[1:33:41] But at least I wanna try, anyways. 但是不管怎么说 至少我想试一下
[1:33:47] You gonna say something? 你要说点什么吗
[1:33:52] Sit down. 坐
[1:33:59] Let me tell you something. 我来跟你说些事情
[1:34:01] When my father came to this country, 我父亲来到这座城市的时候
[1:34:02] he worked like a goddamn slave in their mines. 他类似累活的像个奴隶似的在矿井里干活
[1:34:06] The mines killed him. 也死于矿井
[1:34:09] Just so his family could do a little bit better 正因为如此他的家庭过得稍微好了一点点
[1:34:11] than they did back in the old country. 比他们过去在原来国家的时候
[1:34:14] And, thanks to him… 而且 多亏他
[1:34:17] I was able to get out… 我才有机会出来
[1:34:20] and start the store. 并且开了这个店
[1:34:23] Because of that, 正因如此
[1:34:24] your dad never had to work in the mines. 你爸爸再也不用去矿井里干活了
[1:34:29] You think we’re just done here, that’s it? 你以为我们就止步于此了 就这样了吗
[1:34:30] We went through all the shit 我们遭了那么多罪
[1:34:31] we went through just to stand still? 我们克服了那么多困难就满足现状了吗
[1:34:33] You wanna go to art school? 你想去艺术学校
[1:34:36] Do you? 是吧
[1:34:37] Then, you go to art school. 那你就去艺术学校
[1:34:42] Dad would never go for it. 爸爸不会同意的
[1:34:45] Have you ever even asked him? Hmm? 你有跟他问过吗
[1:34:50] Give the man a little credit. 给他一点面子
[1:34:54] Now do me a favor. Take out the garbage, will you? 帮我个忙 把这垃圾倒了 可以吧
[1:34:56] Your brother was supposed to take it out, and he didn’t, 本来应该是你弟弟倒出去 但他没有
[1:34:58] and the whole house is stinking. 整个房子都臭了
[1:35:00] All right. 好的
[1:35:16] Shit. 真倒霉
[1:35:23] How are you people at breakfast? 你家人早餐怎么样
[1:35:26] You mean how do they act, or how’s the food? 你是说他们怎么样 还是说食物
[1:35:28] Both. 都有
[1:35:31] Well, um, Christmas, 好吧 圣诞节
[1:35:35] Easter, funerals, bar mitzvahs, it doesn’t really matter. 复活节 葬礼 受戒仪式 都差不多
[1:35:38] They’re always the same. 他们一直都一样
[1:35:42] The food’s pretty great, though. 但这些确实很好吃
[1:35:46] About Prentice, I’m so– 关于普伦蒂赛 我真的
[1:35:56] Buon Natale, Antonio. 圣诞快乐 安东尼奥
[1:35:59] Buon Natale. 圣诞快乐
2019年

Post navigation

Previous Post: 7 pounds(七磅)电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 30 Days of Night(三十极夜)[2007]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme