英文名称:Father of the Bride Part II
年代:1995
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[03:27] | Nina, come on. They’re gonna be here any minute. | 尼娜 快点 他们随时会来 |
[03:29] | Okay. We’ll be right down. | 好了 马上就下来 |
[03:44] | Father of the bride. | 新娘的爸爸 |
[03:46] | I never thought I’d say this, but that whole experience Pas a piece of cake… | 我从没想过这么说 但整件事就像块蛋糕 |
[03:49] | compared to the roller coaster I’ve been on this past year. | 像我以前坐过山车一样 |
[03:53] | I admit it took me a while to recover from the wedding, | 我承认从婚礼中恢复过来花了我不少时间 |
[03:55] | but eventually life got back to normal, | 但是生活又踏上了正轨 |
[03:57] | which is exactly the way I prefer life to be. | 就像我预期的那样 |
[04:00] | After the dust settled, I began to realize what a lucky guy I was. | 当一切尘埃落定 我意识到我是多么幸运 |
[04:05] | I had a wonderful home filled with memories, | 我拥有幸福温暖的家庭 |
[04:08] | and completely paid for; | 优渥的薪水 |
[04:10] | a wife I love just as much as the day I married her; | 我深爱的妻子 |
[04:14] | a daughter, independent, self-sufficient, | 一个 独立 自信 |
[04:17] | married, working, happy; | 已婚 工作 愉快的女儿 |
[04:20] | a son blossoming in the middle of middle school; | 一个正处于发育期的儿子 |
[04:22] | and a son-in-law gainfully employed, | 和一个有钱的女婿 |
[04:25] | and very often, out of town on business. | 他经常出差 |
[04:28] | Life was sweet. | 甜蜜的生活 |
[04:31] | I felt for the first time ahead of the game. | 我第一次感到我在游戏中领先了 |
[04:35] | Then it dawned on me. | 我渐渐明白了 |
[04:37] | I was a mere five years away from freedom. | 我起码有5年没有自由自在的生活了 |
[04:41] | Soon I’d be a father with one kid married and the other off in college. | 我是个父亲 一个孩子结婚了 另一个也要大学毕业了 |
[04:44] | And that started me thinking. | 现在我要思考些东西了 |
[04:47] | What was I gonna do with all that free time? | 在剩下的自由时间里我要做些什么 |
[04:52] | Anything I wanted. | 做我想做的事 |
[04:55] | Maybe I’d take up fly-fishing, | 我可以去钓鱼 |
[04:58] | travel to exotic places, climb Mount Everest. | 去国外旅游 去爬珠穆朗玛峰 |
[05:01] | I was feeling on top of the world. | 我感觉站在了世界之巅 |
[05:05] | And that’s when they lowered the boom on me. | 那也就是他们要惩罚我的时候 |
[05:09] | It was like that old joke: | 听起来像那个老玩笑 |
[05:10] | “All those who think they have it made, take one step forward.” | “所有自认为成功的人 想更进一步” |
[05:13] | “Not so fast, George Banks.” | “不远 乔治沙洲” |
[05:17] | It was about a year ago when it all started. | 这事大概有一年了 |
[05:21] | Well, nine months ago to be exact. | 嗯 确切的说是9个月前 |
[05:29] | I was on my way home from work on a perfect fall day. | 在一个舒适的秋日 我正下班回家 |
[05:34] | The leaves were golden. The air was crisp. | 金黄的树叶 清新的空气 |
[05:37] | And I couldn’t help thinking what a charmed life I was leading. | 我不禁想到我的生活多么迷人 |
[05:42] | Yep, I was a happy man. | 确实 我很快乐 |
[06:05] | Hey, hey! | 嘿 嘿 |
[06:08] | -Hey, Dad, you hear the news? -What news? | -嘿 爸爸 你听说了吗 -什么 |
[06:11] | -I don’t know. She wouldn’t tell me. -Matty, phone! | -我不知道 她没告诉我 -马蒂 电话 |
[06:13] | -Got it! -Who wouldn’t tell you? | -知道了 -谁不告诉你 |
[06:18] | -Hey. -Hi, George. | -嘿 -嗨 乔治 |
[06:20] | Do you think it’s what we think it is? | 你知道我们怎么想的吗 |
[06:22] | What? What? What is it? Somebody tell me what’s going on. | 什么 什么 谁可以告诉我发生什么了 |
[06:24] | Bryan called and said to be here at 6:00 sharp, | 布赖恩打电话来说6点来这里 |
[06:26] | that he and Annie have some important news to tell us. | 到时候他和安妮有重要新闻发布 |
[06:31] | This is one of those moments, George. I can feel it. | 一定很重要 乔治 我有预感 |
[06:35] | Oh, my. | 哦 我也是 |
[06:41] | Hi, honey. Oh, don’t worry, okay? I’m sure nothing’s wrong. | 嗨 亲爱的 哦 别担心 好吗 我相信没什么事 |
[06:45] | -How do you know? -Well, I, I know. | -你怎么知道 -嗯 我 我知道 |
[06:47] | -Oh, you know? -No. I don’t…I don’t really know. | -哦 你知道 -不 我不是真的知道 |
[06:50] | I just know nothing’s wrong. Now, come on. Come on inside. | 我就知道没有问题 好了 进来 快进来 |
[06:53] | -Can I fix you a drink, George? -No, thanks. | -要喝的吗 乔治 -不 谢谢 |
[06:55] | Nina, you don’t think Annie’s been transferred back East, do you? | 尼娜 你想安妮不会是要调到东面去吧 |
[06:58] | No, honey. Something tells me this has nothing to do with work. | 不 亲爱的 我感觉和工作没有关系 |
[07:02] | George. George. You sure you don’t want a glass of wine? | 乔治 乔治 你真的不来杯葡萄酒 |
[07:05] | ‘Cause she always said a transfer was a possibility. | 因为她总说调动可能性很大 |
[07:07] | And I, for one, would hate it if they moved. | 我讨厌那样 |
[07:09] | Really, George? You? | 真的吗 乔治 你 |
[07:12] | Well, they live far enough away as it is. | 好了 他们住得够远了 |
[07:14] | Dad, they live a mile from here. | 他们住在一英里以外 |
[07:16] | Well, you know, with the traffic and everything. | 好了 你明白 有交通工具 |
[07:18] | Oh, there they are. I just… | 哦 是的 我只是 |
[07:19] | I just don’t wanna hear the word “Boston,” that’s all. | 不想听到”波士顿”这个词 就这样 |
[07:22] | I mean, you know what’s gonna happen, don’t you? | 你说会有什么事呢 |
[07:24] | First, they’re gonna promise to come home for long weekends. | 开始 他们答应回家度周末 |
[07:26] | Then it’ll be a week every other summer. | 然后就是一年一个星期 |
[07:28] | Next thing you know, we’re strangers. | 你们知道再下一步 我们就成了陌生人 |
[07:31] | We’re just names on a Christmas card list. | 我们的名字出现在圣诞卡上 |
[07:34] | We’ll be those relatives out in California. | 我们成了加里福尼亚以外的亲戚 |
[07:38] | Bummer Man, he delivers. | 别在意 他在发牢骚 |
[07:41] | -Hello? -We’re here. | -有人吗 -我们在这里 |
[07:43] | -Hi! -Hello! -Hi! | -哦 -你们好 -你好 |
[07:46] | -Good to see you. -Good to see you too. | -很高兴见到你们 -也很高兴看到你们 |
[07:48] | -Hey, Dad. -Hi, son. | -嘿 爸爸 -嗨 儿子 |
[07:52] | There she was, my Annie. | 你就在那里 我的安妮 |
[07:55] | Every time I saw her, I had to remind myself she was a married woman. | 每次我看到她 都提醒自己她已经结婚了 |
[07:59] | To me, she still seemed like a kid playing house. | 对我来说 她仍是那个在屋里玩闹的孩子 |
[08:05] | -Hi! -Hi, Mom. -Hi, hon. | -嗨 -嗨 妈妈 -嗨 亲爱的 |
[08:08] | -How are you? -Good! | -你过得怎么样 -好极了 |
[08:09] | Are you feeling all right? | 你一切都好 |
[08:11] | Of course she’s feeling all right. Look at her. She never looked better. | 她很好 瞧 她从没有这么好过 |
[08:15] | -Hi, Dad. -Are you okay? -I was a little late. | -嗨 爸爸 -你一切正常 -我来迟了 |
[08:19] | So, any news at work? Any…Any news? Any anything? | 那么 工作怎么样了 有什么新闻 或什么事 |
[08:22] | -No, everything’s great. Same, but good. -Same. | -不 一切正常 和以前一样 但很好 -一样 |
[08:24] | -Busy. -Busy. | -很忙 -很忙 |
[08:27] | See? | 明白了吗 |
[08:28] | -Hey, Dad. -Hi. | -嘿 爸爸 -哦 |
[08:29] | George. Sorry, George. | 乔治 对不起 乔治 |
[08:31] | As long as the big news wasn’t that my daughter was moving 3,000 miles away, | 只要你不是说我的女儿要去3000英里以外 |
[08:36] | her husband could call me anything he wanted. | 她的丈夫可以告诉我任何事 |
[08:39] | In spite of myself, I had actually begun to grow somewhat fond of Bryan MacKenzie. | 而我已经开始喜欢布莱恩·麦肯西了 |
[08:46] | Those hors d’oeuvres look so great. I’m starving. | 一切还是那么好 我饿了 |
[08:51] | Mm-hmm. | 嗯-哼 |
[08:53] | So what is it, Annie? What’s the news? | 那么是什么事 安妮 新闻是什么 |
[08:56] | Well, don’t you wanna eat first? | 哦 你们不想先吃晚餐吗 |
[08:57] | Come on. Tell us. What is it? | 好了 快说吧 是什么事 |
[08:59] | -I know what it is. I got it. I’m positive. -What? | -我知道是什么事 我知道 我很肯定 -什么 |
[09:01] | You bought a house, right? | 你买了房子 对吗 |
[09:02] | A place you can remodel a little closer to home? | 一个你可以重新改造的地方 离家近吗 |
[09:04] | -A house? Is that it? -Well… | -房子 是那样吗 -嗯 |
[09:07] | Well, no, no, no, no. A house is fine. | 哦 不 不 房子当然好 |
[09:09] | Oh, yeah, of course, a…a house is definitely good. | 不 是的 当然 房子确实很好 |
[09:11] | That’s the big news? A house? Man, I thought you guys were gonna have a baby. | 就是要说这吗 房子 我以为你们要有孩子了 |
[09:17] | -Oh, get outta here. -Us too. | -出去 -我们也是 |
[09:20] | I know. Me too. That’s what I thought. | 我明白 我也一样 那也是我想的 |
[09:22] | That’s what we were hoping for. | 那是我们的希望 |
[09:24] | -Well… -Tell ’em. | -嗯 -告诉他们 |
[09:29] | Your wish came true. I’m gonna have a baby! | 你们的愿望实现了 我快要有孩子了 |
[09:31] | -We’re pregnant! -Oh! | -我们怀孕了 -哦 |
[09:44] | -Congratulations. -Oh, this is so… -Thanks. | -值得庆祝 -哦 那真是太 -感谢上天 |
[09:51] | I never liked that Bryan MacKenzie. | 我从没有喜欢过布莱恩·麦肯西 |
[09:54] | Not from the moment I laid eyes on him. | 从我注视他的那一刻开始 |
[09:57] | Here my little girl was playing house, and he had the nerve to… | 我的小女孩还在这里玩耍 而他从没有 |
[10:07] | Congratulations. | 祝贺你们 |
[10:09] | You too. | 也祝贺你 |
[10:20] | Congratulations. | 恭喜你 |
[10:22] | -Oh! -Grandpa! | -哦 -外祖父 |
[10:25] | “Grandpa”? First that runt steals my daughter, | 外祖父 开始这小子偷走了我的女儿 |
[10:29] | now he makes a grandpa out of me. | 现在又让我当上了外祖父 |
[10:35] | The baby is due July 26, and I like that ’cause that’s a good even number. | 预产期是7月26号 我喜欢 那是个好数字 |
[10:39] | Of course, it is going to be very hot. | 当然 天气会越来越热 |
[10:42] | But I’m sure she’s not gonna mind. Oh, God. Oh, George. | 但我想她不会介意的 哦 天哪 哦 乔治 |
[10:46] | Can you believe the same doctor | 你相信吗 |
[10:47] | who delivered Annie is going to be delivering her baby? | 就是接生安妮的那个医生要为安妮的孩子接生 |
[10:51] | -Oh, honey. It’s so amazing. -Yeah. | -哦 亲爱的 太令人惊讶了 -是的 |
[10:55] | Oh, George! I have a great idea. | 哦 乔治 我有个好主意 |
[10:58] | What if Franck did the baby shower for us? | 如果让法兰克给孩子洗礼 你觉得怎么样 |
[11:02] | -Franck? -As a favor, honey. George. | -法兰克 -是好意 亲爱的 乔治 |
[11:06] | What? I thought you liked Franck now. | 什么 我以为你现在喜欢法兰克 |
[11:08] | -I never actually said I liked the man. -Yes, you did. Yes, you did. | -我从没有说过喜欢他 -不 你说过 |
[11:11] | When we were at that party with those people from whatcha-callit, | 就在我们参加聚会的时候 |
[11:13] | -you were just raving on about him. -All right. Well, maybe it slipped out, | -那时你对他大声说话 -大概吧 |
[11:15] | but I didn’t mean it. | 但我说的不是这个 |
[11:17] | Nina, get a grip. I’m not gonna go into hock… | 尼娜 听着 我不会参加 |
[11:19] | to give Annie a baby shower. | 安妮孩子的洗礼 |
[11:20] | I just finished paying for the wedding. | 我刚刚从婚礼中恢复过来 |
[11:22] | Oh, now my stomach hurts. Where’d you put my Tums? | 现在我的胃又不舒服了 你把我的药放在哪里了 |
[11:25] | All right, honey. Okay. Okay, okay. It was just a thought. Calm down. | 好了 亲爱的 好了 好了 只是个想法 安静 |
[11:29] | What’s the matter with you anyway? You didn’t say a word during dinner. | 你怎么了 晚饭的时候你一句话都不说 |
[11:32] | -You’re acting as if you’re not happy about this. -Who’s acting? | -你的行为告诉我你并不高兴 -谁的行为 |
[11:35] | Oh, I see. You’re not happy that your daughter is going to | 哦 我明白了 你女儿快要有孩子了 |
[11:38] | be having a baby? | 而你并不高兴 |
[11:39] | That’s right, Grandma. I’m not. | 是的 外祖母 我不高兴 |
[11:43] | -Why? -Well, for starters, they can’t afford a baby. | -为什么 -好吧 比方说 他们没有能力抚养孩子 |
[11:46] | -Oh! Oh. -Babies cost money. | -哦 -孩子要花钱 |
[11:48] | And the older they get, the more they cost. | 越长大 钱花得越多 |
[11:50] | I mean, they didn’t plan for this. They don’t have a nest egg. | 他们没有计划 他们没有孵蛋的条件 |
[11:53] | They… They barely have a nest. | 他们 他们仅仅有个窝 |
[11:54] | How are they gonna fit a baby into that shoe box they live in? | 他们怎么把孩子养在他们住的那个小窝里 |
[11:57] | Really, George. They have more money than we had at their age. | 真的 乔治 他们比我们那个时候有钱 |
[12:01] | Also, what do they know about raising a kid? | 而且 他们知道怎么养孩子吗 安妮自己还是个孩子 |
[12:03] | Annie’s just a kid herself.I mean, | 她才大学毕业 |
[12:05] | she graduates college and marries the first guy she meets. | 还嫁给她遇到的第一个小伙子 |
[12:08] | And now to get saddled with a baby even before her career takes off. | 现在 她的事业还没有起飞 就要抚养小孩 |
[12:11] | Why must I always be the only feminist in this family? | 为什么我是这个家里唯一的女权拥护者呢 |
[12:14] | You know, I just realized something. | 你知道 我意识到了某些事 |
[12:16] | I’m four-foot-six. I don’t shave. | 我有四英尺六英寸 我没有胡子 |
[12:18] | I don’t have a job, and I’m gonna be an uncle. | 我没有工作 我却要当舅舅了 |
[12:22] | Is there somethin’ weird about that? | 不是很怪吗 |
[12:25] | Finally, someone who thinks like I do. | 最后 有人想法和我一样 |
[12:28] | Oh, yeah, a 12 year old. | 哦 是的 一个12岁的孩子 |
[12:35] | Hello? Oh. Sally! | 喂 哦 莎利 |
[12:37] | Oh, Sally, hi. I have the best news. Guess what. | 哦 莎利 嗨 我有好消息 猜猜是什么 |
[12:41] | This is so exciting. | 太令人兴奋了 |
[12:44] | I’m gonna be a grandmother. | 我要做外祖母了 |
[12:46] | -Poor Nina. The woman was obviously living in denial. -Yeah. I know. | -可怜的尼娜 她太认命了 -是的 我了解 |
[12:50] | -I, for one, wasn’t ready to be a grandfather. -I know. Yeah. | -而我还没准备当外祖父 -我知道 |
[12:52] | What was so grand about it anyway? | 这很重要 |
[12:54] | George? Oh, he’s thrilled. | 乔治 哦 他乐坏了 |
[12:57] | Grandfathers wore cardigans and hearing aids. | 外祖父应该穿着开衫 带着助听器 |
[13:00] | I wore baseball caps and running shoes. | 而我却戴着棒球帽 穿着运动鞋 |
[13:02] | Sure I may have been a little out of shape, but I was still young. | 当然 我的体型有点变了 可是我还年轻 |
[13:06] | And I could prove it. | 我可以纠正它 |
[13:22] | Oh, yeah! Oh, yeah! | 哦 是的 哦 是的 |
[13:25] | Oh, yeah! Oh, yeah! | 哦 是的 哦 是的 |
[13:29] | Oh, yeah! Come on. Come on. Come on. Come on. Come on. | 哦 是的 快 快 快 |
[13:31] | -Whoa. -Oh, yeah. Oh, yeah. | -哇 -哦 是的 是的 |
[13:33] | You better take it easy there, Pops. | 你最好找个简单点的 老爸 |
[13:41] | Oh! Ow! | 哦 啊哦 |
[14:07] | Oh, hang on a second. | 哦 坚持一下 |
[14:09] | -You got the list? -I got it right here. Are you okay? | -你拿到清单了吗 -在这里 你还好吧 |
[14:11] | -Yeah, I’m fine. Shoot. -Okay. | -是的 我很好 讲下去 -好 |
[14:13] | -The following men are older than you -Go. | -下面的人都比你老 -继续 |
[14:17] | -Jack Nicholson. -Jack Nicholson? | -杰克·尼克尔松 -杰克·尼克尔松 |
[14:19] | Oh, by eight years. You’re much younger than Jack Nicholson. | 80岁了 你年轻多了 |
[14:21] | Well, you can’t get any cooler than Jack Nicholson. | 你不可能找到比杰克·尼克尔松更酷的了 |
[14:23] | That’s a good one. Go on. | 那很好 接下来 |
[14:23] | -Okay. Mick Jagger; -Robert Redford. -Really? | -好 米克·杰格 -罗伯特·瑞得福得 -真的 |
[14:26] | Mm-hmm. Bob Dylan; Warren Beatty; and Bill Clinton. | 鲍伯·戴兰 沃伦·比特 比尔·克林顿 |
[14:28] | Really? | 真的 |
[14:29] | -But only by 31 days. -Hey, younger is younger. | -但是只有31天 -嘿 年轻就是年轻 |
[14:34] | Hi. Here’s what I’m thinkin’. | 嗨 这是我的想法 |
[14:36] | I wanna look younger. | 我要看起来更年轻 |
[14:38] | You know, I think maybe something, you know, in here. | 我想有些东西可以改一下 |
[14:39] | Like the hair, it’s really too square. | 比如头发 它太死板了 |
[14:42] | I’m just kind of… you know. | 我想要那种 你明白的 |
[14:44] | A little stickied up, you know. Kinda hip! | 用点粘胶让它竖起来 你明白的 像屋脊那样 |
[15:05] | -Young, right? -Oh, totally. | -年轻 对吗 -哦 绝对的 |
[15:12] | Bitchin’? | 矫情 |
[15:38] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[15:41] | Well, hi. | 哦 嗨 |
[16:42] | Oh! George. George! | 哦 乔治 乔治 |
[16:47] | George, what are you doing? | 乔治 你在干吗 |
[16:49] | Oh! Oh, George. | 哦 乔治 |
[16:50] | Hey, what do you think? Can you tell the difference? | 你怎么想 你能说出有什么不一样吗 |
[16:52] | Can I tell the difference? | 我能说出有什么不一样吗 |
[16:53] | What did you do? ls it…Is it permanent? | 你做了什么 是永久的吗 |
[16:55] | It is if you want it to be. The new, | 如果你想的话 全新的 |
[16:56] | permanent, young and improved… | 永久的 年轻的 积极的 |
[16:57] | and stronger, I might add, George Stanley Banks. | 尽可能强壮的 乔治·史丹利·班克斯 |
[17:00] | I look like the guy you married, right? | 我看上去就像和你结婚时的那个小伙子 对吗 |
[17:02] | -Kind of. -Hey, don’t kid yourself. | -有点 -嘿 别骗自己了 |
[17:05] | It makes you look younger too, you know? | 你也可以让自己变年轻的 |
[17:07] | -Hey, where’s Matty? -Matty’s eating at Cameron’s. | -嘿 马蒂在哪里 -马蒂在卡梅伦家 |
[17:11] | Huh. All alone. Hmm. | 哦 都不在 嗯 |
[17:15] | Just you and me at the old house. | 就只有我们两个 |
[17:19] | May I ask you what possessed you to do this? | 可以告诉我是什么让你这么疯狂吗 |
[17:24] | Just wanna look the way I feel, that’s all. | 只是想要我想的样子 就这样 |
[17:29] | -Who’s Ava? -Oh, just the girl who did it, that’s all. | -谁是艾娃 -哦 只有她自己知道了 |
[17:32] | She said it took years off my face. | 她说这看起来让我年轻好多 |
[17:34] | You know, Nina, you’re very beautiful. | 你知道的 妮娜 你非常美丽 |
[17:36] | -Oh. George. -You are so very beautiful. | -哦 乔治 -你这样美丽 |
[17:39] | -Really? -Yeah. | -真的吗 -是的 |
[17:40] | Thank you, honey. Oh! | 谢谢 亲爱的 嗯 |
[17:44] | -My. What’s in the bag? -Oh! | -我的 包里是什么 -哦 |
[17:47] | I got you something totally great. I found it at Victoria’s Secret. | 我给你买了些很棒的东西 我在维多利亚大街买的 |
[17:50] | -Oh, God, George. -I opened a charge for you there, by the way. | -哦 天哪 乔治 -我顺便付了帐 |
[17:54] | Huh? What… What are you… Are you crazy, honey? | 呼 哇 你怎么 你疯了 亲爱的 |
[17:57] | I’m not… I’m not wearing that. I am a grandmother, okay? I… | 我不 我不能穿这个 我是外祖母了 是吗 我 |
[18:01] | -You’re not my grandmother, are you? -No. | -你不是我的外祖母 对吗 -是的 |
[18:04] | Well, George, what’s gotten into you, honey? | 哦 乔治 你怎么了 亲爱的 |
[18:07] | Hey, can’t a man make love to his wife without something having gotten into him? | 嘿 难道和妻子作爱还要有理由吗 |
[18:11] | Well, what do you mean, make love? | 哦 你指什么 做爱 |
[18:15] | -What do you think I mean? Hmm? -I don’t known | -你以为是什么 -我不知道 |
[18:22] | My, my, my. This is a new | 我的 我的 我的 这是全新的 |
[18:25] | and improved George Banks. | 积极的乔治·班克斯 |
[18:51] | Hey, hey, hey. Didn’t we just pay 900 bucks to have this roof fixed? | 嘿 嘿 嘿 我们不能花900元来修理屋顶吗 |
[18:54] | I swear to God, this house is starting to fall apart. | 我发誓 这房子要开始一点一点倒了 |
[18:56] | First, the heating went, then the gas thing broke and the plumbing froze. | 首先 暖气不足 然后煤气管破裂 水管冻结 |
[19:00] | I don’t know, sometimes I, | 我不知道 有时候我 |
[19:02] | I think I would just like to wash my hands of this whole thing. | 我想用我的手清理整个屋子 |
[19:05] | George, what is it? What… What are you thinking? | 乔治 什么 你在想什么 |
[19:07] | -I have a brilliant, beyond-brilliant idea. -Uh, yeah? | -我有个非常 非常棒的主意 -唔 是么 |
[19:11] | -I say we sell this dump. -Right. | -我说我们可以卖了它 -好 |
[19:14] | -I’m serious. -George, what? Are you crazy? | -我是认真的 -乔治 什么 你疯了 |
[19:16] | Honey, last year you said you wanted to be buried in the backyard. | 去年你说你要把后院埋了 |
[19:18] | Now you’re telling me you wanna sell the place? | 现在你说你要卖了这地方 |
[19:21] | Nina, listen. Matty’s in school every day ’til 6:00. | 尼娜 听着 每天马蒂在学校要待到6点 |
[19:24] | You’re at work. I’m at work. You know, let’s get rid of it. | 你在工作 我也在工作 摆脱这种生活 |
[19:26] | Let’s not be so by-the-book, | 不要一尘不变 |
[19:28] | you know. Let’s… Let’s be adventurous. Let’s loosen up. | 你知道 让我们有点冒险精神 放松点 |
[19:30] | I don’t know. I mean, if we sold the place, | 我不明白 如果卖了这个地方 |
[19:32] | then we won’t have room for the baby. | 那我们就没有房间给孩子了 |
[19:34] | What “we,” kemo sabe? It’s not our baby. | 好好想想 这不是我们的孩子 |
[19:36] | lt doesn’t need its own room in our house. | 屋子里没有他的房间 |
[19:38] | -Well, what about Matty? -Oh, like Matty wouldn’t love living at the beach? | -那马蒂怎么办 -哦 希望马蒂会喜欢住在沙滩上 |
[19:41] | The… Oh! The beach? Mr. Sunscreen? | 啊 沙滩 遮光剂先生 |
[19:45] | Please, George. I mean, now you wanna live at the beach? | 哦 乔治 我想 现在你是想住到沙滩上 |
[19:48] | Hey, you’re the one who always said | 嘿 你也说过 |
[19:49] | that one day before you’re old you wanna live by the ocean. | 在你老之前想住在海边 |
[19:51] | -I know, but.. -I’m telling you, this, this leak is an omen. | -我知道 但 -我现在告诉你 这个漏洞是个预兆 |
[19:53] | You know, we could sell this place in a second. | 我们应该马上卖了这个地方 |
[19:55] | I mean, it’s the Leave It To Beaver house that everybody wants. | 该离开这里 到海狸屋去 那是每个人都想要的 |
[19:58] | You know, we’d have enough money to buy a condo. You know, we could get a boat. | 你知道 我们有钱买公寓的 我们可以买条船 |
[20:01] | We could travel. And I could get that Harley I always wanted. | 我们可以去旅游 我可以像哈利那样 |
[20:04] | Harley? Honey. Oh, George. This has been a very big day for you. | 哈利 亲爱的 呼 乔治 你今天有太多变化了 |
[20:08] | First your hair, and then this, uh, thing. | 先是你的 头发 然后 是这件事 |
[20:13] | I just… I think we should think about things, okay? | -我只是 我想我们应该仔细考虑一下 好吗 |
[20:16] | Okay. But will you think about it, really? | 好的 你会考虑吗 真的 |
[20:19] | -Well, will you wash that stuff out of your hair, really? -Yeah. | -你染了头发 真的吗 -是的 |
[20:22] | Okay, I’ll make ya a deal. | 好 那我们妥协 |
[20:24] | -Okay? -Mm-hmm. | -好吗 -嗯-哼 |
[20:26] | If one more thing goes wrong with this house, we’ll put it up for sale. | 如果这房子再有什么问题 我们就卖了它 |
[20:29] | You have my word on it. | 我答应了 |
[20:36] | As luck would have it, termites attacked two weeks later. | 幸运降临 两周后白蚁侵犯了这房子 |
[20:42] | So we decided to give it a test run, see if we got any nibbles. | 所以我们决定 出售 看看我们能否得到回应 |
[20:51] | Four weeks went by and not a single nibble. | 四个星期过去了 没有消息 |
[20:53] | All right, here we go. Here we go. Here. | 好了 这里 这里 |
[20:56] | -Check. -Ball in. Come on. Let’s go. | -挡住 -球 快点 来吧 |
[20:59] | What are you doing? What are you doing? Hey! Where you going? | 你在干什么 干什么 嘿 你去哪里 |
[21:00] | -Spin move. -Whoa! Hey! What? Hey! | -转身 -哦呼 嘿 什么 快点 |
[21:03] | -Come on. No. No! -Yes! | -来吧 不 不 -好 |
[21:05] | Then one Saturday morning, we got a bite. A big bite. | 在某个星期六早上 我们受到了伤害 很大的伤害 |
[21:11] | George, I’d like you to meet Mr. and Mrs. Habib. | 乔治 这是海比特先生和太太 |
[21:14] | Hello. How do you do? Nice to meet you. | 你们好 很高兴见到你们 |
[21:16] | This is my son Matty and his friend Justin. | 这是我儿子马蒂和他的朋友杰斯丁 |
[21:17] | -We like house very much. When you can move out? -Excuse me? | -我们很喜欢这房子 你什么时候可以搬走 -什么 |
[21:22] | The Habibs would like to buy the house, George. | 海比特夫妇想要买房子 |
[21:23] | It’s exactly what they’ve been looking for. | 乔治 这就是他们想要的 |
[21:25] | Yes, when you can move? We need house a week from Wednesday. | 是的 你什么时候搬 从周三开始大概是一周时间 |
[21:28] | And my wife wants flower dishes in kitchen. | 我妻子要收拾厨房里的雕花盘子 |
[21:31] | You sell, we pay top dollar. | 你卖的话 我们给最高价 |
[21:34] | For the house, top dollar? | 为了这房子 最高价 |
[21:36] | Dishes. For the dishes. For the house, | 盘子 为了盘子 这房子 |
[21:39] | we pay what you ask and no more. | 我们就给你要的价 不再多了 |
[21:41] | But we need house a week from Wednesday or no deal. | 但我们只给一周时间从周三算起 否则拉倒 |
[21:45] | Gee, that’s, uh… That’s ten days from now. That’s kinda quick. | 啊 那 嗯 从现在起有10天时间 那太快了 |
[21:50] | We’ve lived here 18 years. I don’t know if we can get every… | 我们在这里住了18年 我不知道我们是否能 |
[21:58] | Excuse, please? | 对不起 |
[22:03] | Uh, you explain that I pay big money if he sell now. | 嗯 你就说如果他现在就卖的话我就付很多钱 |
[22:07] | Very big bonus. | 丰厚的奖励 |
[22:10] | Mr. Habib is willing to pay a generous bonus… | 海比特会付很多钱 |
[22:13] | for whatever inconvenience moving too quickly may cause you, George. | 不管有多麻烦 只要你尽快搬走 乔治 |
[22:16] | Dad, you better discuss this with Mom. | 爹地 你最好和妈妈商量一下 |
[22:24] | -How generous? -Would, uh, | -多少 -大约 呃 |
[22:26] | $15,000 be generous enough? | 15000够吗 |
[22:30] | -We may be making real estate history here, George. -Oh, yeah. | -成交了 乔治 -哦 是的 |
[22:34] | One, two, | 一 二 |
[22:38] | three thousand, | 三千 |
[22:40] | four, five, six, | 四 五 六 |
[22:44] | seven thousand… | 七千 |
[22:46] | I shook the man’s hand and promised to be out in ten days. | 我握着他的手 发誓10天内搬走 |
[22:54] | Careful with the dishes. | 小心这些盘子 |
[22:57] | Only problem was, I didn’t have the nerve to tell Nina. | 唯一的问题是 我还没告诉尼娜 |
[23:01] | Wonderful champagne, George. Dom Perignon. | 很棒的香槟 乔治 多明·派瑞格 |
[23:05] | What are we celebrating? | 我们庆祝什么 |
[23:06] | I know. That’s what I was wondering. | 我知道了 那就是我不知道的 |
[23:07] | What are we celebrating, dear? | 我们庆祝什么 亲爱的 |
[23:10] | Well, it’s just the first time | 嗯 自从有了孩子以来 |
[23:11] | the whole family’s been together since the baby and everything. | 这是我们的第一次聚会 |
[23:14] | -Oh. -Oh, honey. -Thanks, Dad. That’s sweet. | -哦 -哦 亲爱的 -谢谢 爹地 真好 |
[23:17] | Oh. | 哦 |
[23:19] | So tell us, have you thought of any names for the baby yet? | 孩子的名字想好了吗 |
[23:22] | Well, if it’s a boy, we like Cody, Cooper, | 嗯 如果是男孩 就叫库地 库伯 |
[23:25] | Riley or Wyatt. | 瑞勒 或 瓦特 |
[23:28] | -Wyatt? As in Earp? -Yeah. | -瓦特 就像耶尔皮 -是的 |
[23:31] | -Y-You don’t like it, Dad? -Well, I like it better than Cooper. | -你不喜欢吗 爸爸 -嗯 那比库伯好 |
[23:34] | -Or Riley. -Hey, what if it’s a girl? | -或者叫瑞勒 -如果是女孩呢 |
[23:36] | For a girl, our favorite name is Chloe. | 如果是女孩 我们希望叫她克乐怡 |
[23:39] | -Chloe? Ooh. -Chloe? It’s not even American. | -克乐怡 -克乐怡 不像个美国名 |
[23:43] | Th-Thank you, Matthew. We realize that. We.. We also like Phoebe and Sophie. | 谢谢 迈修 我们明白 我们也想要菲碧和索菲亚 |
[23:47] | And we’re still debating between Lucy and Fanny. | 还有樊妮和鲁西 |
[23:49] | Y-You’re not considering any family names? | 你们没有考虑过家族名字吗 |
[23:51] | Yes, isn’t the first son supposed to be named after the paternal grandfather? | 是啊 第一个孩子不用他爷爷的名字吗 |
[23:55] | Well, he doesn’t have to be named John, of course. Any name on my side will do. | 嗯 他当然不会叫约翰 我这边任何名字都可以 |
[24:00] | We have an Andrew in the family. A Melville. A Jacob. | 我们有一个男性族谱 阿梅尔维尔 阿杰科卜 |
[24:03] | Uh, Jake is a great name. | 呜 杰克 是个了不起的名字 |
[24:06] | Hey, you know what. | 嘿 你们知道什么 |
[24:07] | They don’t need any more suggestions. Their list is fine. | 他们不需要任何建议 他们说的就不错 |
[24:09] | You’re absolutely right, George. Anything is fine as long as it goes with MacKenzie. | 你很对 乔治 只要和迈肯西相配就都好 |
[24:13] | Uh, wait a minute. I thought the baby’s last name was gonna be | 等一下 我觉得孩子的名字可以用 |
[24:16] | Banks-MacKenzie with a hyphen. | 班克斯-迈肯西这样的连字 |
[24:17] | -Wasn’t that the deal? -Would you like to go through life… | -这个主意怎么样 -你们觉得 |
[24:19] | with the name Cooper Banks-MacKenzie? | 库伯·班克斯-迈肯西怎么样 |
[24:21] | Kid’s gonna sound like a law firm. | 听起来像个公司名字 |
[24:22] | It’s an awfully long last name, George. | 太长了 乔治 |
[24:25] | Hold on. What are we saying? | 等等 你们说什么 |
[24:26] | You’re not gonna hyphenate the last name? When did this happen? | 你们不用连字吗 那会怎么样 |
[24:28] | Nothing’s been decided yet, Dad. It’s just that… | 还没决定 爸爸 只是 |
[24:30] | we think two last names is a lot for a little kid to deal with. | 我们最后决定了两个名字 |
[24:33] | And since neither of us want to forfeit our names, | 既然我们都想用自己的名字 |
[24:35] | we’ve been coming up with alternative last names. | 我们可以从中选一个 |
[24:38] | Your baby’s gonna have an alternative last name? Like, what, Smith or Jones? | 你们的孩子有可以选择的名字 思密斯还是约翰 |
[24:41] | No, because you can’t make Smith or Jones from the letters of our last names. | 不 因为不能从我们的名字的字母里凑出思密斯或约翰 |
[24:45] | -Right. -So… -I don’t understand. What names can you make? | -对 -所以 -我不懂 你们想要什么名字 |
[24:47] | Well, the ones we like best are Zineman, Zenkman and Mannis. | 嗯 我们最喜欢的是 然曼 然科曼和曼尼思 |
[24:50] | Oh, my. | 哦 我的天哪 |
[24:52] | Are you telling me I might have a granddaughter named Sophie Zenkman? | 我孙女的名字叫索非亚 然科曼 |
[24:56] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[24:56] | Look, look. I have a simple solution here. | 等等 我有个很简单的解决办法 乔治 尼娜 |
[24:59] | George, Nina. You already have Matty to carry on the family name. | 你们已经用了马蒂这个家族名字 |
[25:03] | So, why don’t we drop this Banks-MacKenzie business and… | 所以 为什么我们还要讨论班克思-迈肯西 以及 |
[25:07] | just go with MacKenzie? | 和迈肯西相配呢 |
[25:09] | -Or drop the MacKenzie. -Oh, well, now wouldn’t that be silly? | -不再讨论迈肯西 -哦 好 那很无聊 |
[25:13] | Well, I don’t think that’s any sillier than dropping the Banks. | 嗯 我觉得没有比讨论班克思更无聊的了 |
[25:16] | -Well, I would venture to suggest that MacKenzie… -Well, I do. | -我认为迈肯西是个很好的家族名字 -我也这样觉得 |
[25:17] | Is a good, solid family name. | 一个很棒 很朴实的姓氏 |
[25:18] | I mean, traditionally, you take… | 我是说 很传统 你 |
[25:19] | I mean, the baby’s just as much a Banks as it is a MacKenzie, | 我是说 孩子不管是叫班克思还是迈肯西都一样 |
[25:22] | isn’t it? | 不是吗 |
[25:22] | -Traditionally… -Dad, say something. | -传统 -爸爸 说点别的吧 |
[25:25] | -I just don’t agree with that. -Change the subject. | -我同意 -改变话题 |
[25:28] | -MacKenzie is… -Hey, guess what. I sold the house today. | -迈肯西 -嘿 猜猜发生了什么 今天我卖了这房子 |
[25:32] | -What did you say, dear? -Nina, I forgot to tell you. | -你说什么 亲爱的 -尼娜 我忘了告诉你了 |
[25:34] | While you were at the market this morning, I sold the house. | 早上你去超市的时候 我卖了房子 |
[25:38] | Well, congratulations, Gramps. Where are you movin’? | 哦 恭喜啊 外公 打算搬到哪里 |
[25:40] | Well, we don’t know exactly for sure where yet, | 哦 我们还不知道会搬到哪里 |
[25:42] | but, uh, we’re thinking of maybe the beach. | 但是我们打算去海边 |
[25:44] | -We don’t know exactly for sure where yet? -What? | -我们为什么还不确定要搬去哪里 -什么 |
[25:46] | But, George, we haven’t even started looking. | 但 乔治 我们还没开始看房子 |
[25:49] | You sold the house? Dad. | 你卖了房子 爸爸 |
[25:52] | -Why is she crying? -Well, because I never thought… | -她为什么哭 -哦 因为我没想过 |
[25:54] | they were serious about selling the house. | 你们真的会卖了房子 |
[25:58] | I’m sorry, Dad, but I just thought it was another goofy idea like your hair. | 很抱歉 我只是以为是其他的事 就像你的头发 |
[26:01] | -Hey. -I never thought you were actually gonna go through with it. | -嘿 -我没想到你真的去做了 |
[26:04] | -I love this house. -Well, wow! | -我爱这个房子 -好了 喔 |
[26:08] | I guess I just assumed we’d have a little more warning. | 我猜我们还有些事要做 |
[26:10] | But what do we have? | 还能做什么呢 |
[26:11] | We have at least 90 days before we have to move. Am I right, George? | 在我们搬走前大概还有90天吧 对吗 乔治 |
[26:14] | Oh, believe me, Nina, | 哦 相信我 尼娜 |
[26:16] | you can jack up an escrow six months, if you need to. | 你可以签个6个月的约 如果需要 |
[26:18] | -Matty, what’s going on? -May I be excused? | -马蒂 怎么了 -我可以说吗 |
[26:21] | No. No, sir. You may not be excused. | 不 不 先生 你不能说 |
[26:28] | The guy paid you $15,000 extra to be out of the house in ten days? | 他付了15000圆要我们在10天内搬走 |
[26:32] | -I hope you took it, George. -He did. | -我希望你拒绝了 乔治 -他答应了 |
[26:35] | -And he threw in Mom’s favorite dishes just to close the deal. -George! | -他还放弃了妈妈心爱的盘子 为了交易 -乔治 |
[26:56] | Nina was less than thrilled about our abbreviated escrow. | 尼娜没有为契约的事多说什么 |
[26:59] | But being the great woman that she is, she went with the flow… | 她是个好女人 她配合了搬家 |
[27:02] | and even allowed me back into our bedroom for our last night | 还允许我在枫林道24号的最后一晚 |
[27:05] | at 24 Maple Drive. | 进我们的卧室 |
[27:07] | And since we had nowhere to live, | 自从我们搬来这里 |
[27:09] | she also arranged for us to stay at the MacKenzie’s… | 她一直安排地井井有条 |
[27:11] | -while they took a Caribbean cruise. -Honey. | -他们要去加勒比海游玩 -亲爱的 |
[27:14] | Are you sure you don’t want me to take your picture | 你确定不要我给你拍照留念 |
[27:15] | by your favorite part of the fence? | 就在你的篱笆旁 |
[27:17] | No, no, I’m fine. | 不 不 我很好 |
[27:20] | Oh, okay… Oh. Whoa. | 哦 好的 喔 哇 |
[27:24] | Hey, Nina, are you okay? I mean, you don’t look so good. | 嘿 尼娜 你怎么了 我是说 你看上去不怎么好 |
[27:27] | I know. I don’t really feel so good. | 我明白 我不怎么舒服 |
[27:29] | I-I just didn’t think I’d get so emotional about this whole thing. | 我并不觉得我对这件事很激动啊 |
[27:32] | I don’t know. I feel kind of dizzy. | 我不知道 我有点头晕 |
[27:34] | You guys, these are from the tree that we carved our initials… | 你们看 这是后院那棵树上的 |
[27:38] | -in out back. -Oh! | -很早以前我们刻过字的 -哦 |
[27:41] | -Here. Here. -Oh! | -看 看 -哦 |
[27:43] | Oh, Mom, did you get a picture of the tree? | -哦 妈妈 你还画过画 |
[27:45] | -Oh, just a roll, honey. -Okay. | -哦 就一幅 亲爱的 -是的 |
[27:47] | -Oh. -Hey, Matty, what’s that? -My doorknob. | -哦 -嘿 马蒂 那是什么 -我的门把手 |
[27:51] | I want to keep a memento from my room. | 我想留个纪念 |
[27:54] | -Oh! -Oh! | -哦 -哦 |
[27:55] | Hey, what are we, the Schmaltz family? | 嘿 我们怎么了 伤感家庭吗 |
[27:58] | Come on. No more tears. We’re on to bigger and better things. | 好了 别哭了 我们还有很多事要做呢 |
[28:02] | I mean, who needs this old shack? Look at it. | 我是说 谁还想要这老东西 看 |
[28:13] | Dad, there’s one more thing we have to do before we go. | 爸爸 我们走之前还有件事要做 |
[28:16] | I’m not gonna dig up that parakeet from the backyard. | 我们还没有在后院发现小鹦鹉 |
[28:18] | That’s not what I was thinking. | 这可不是我所想的 |
[28:23] | How many times do you think we’ve played out here? | 我们在这里玩过几次 |
[28:26] | About a thousand. | 有1000次了吧 |
[28:31] | -I remember our very first game. -Me too. | -我还记得我们第一次在这里打球 -我也是 |
[28:44] | -I remember you were four. -Here you go. Here you go. | -我记得那时你才四岁 -来吧 来吧 |
[28:48] | You had a red ribbon tied in your hair. | 你的头发上系着红色的缎带 |
[28:57] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[29:00] | Look, Dad, I can dribble. Watch. | 看 爸爸 我会拍球了 看啊 |
[29:02] | That’s my girl. That’s my girl. | 我的孩子 那是我的小女孩 |
[29:05] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[30:02] | Sorry to interrupt. | 对不起打扰你们了 |
[30:05] | Oh, uh, hi. | 哦 啊 嗨 |
[30:09] | -You got the key, George? -Yeah, I… Uh, I have it right here. | -你拿钥匙了吗 乔治 -是的 我 我放这里了 |
[30:12] | Uh. I got it. I know I have it. | 啊 我拿着 我知道我带着的 |
[30:16] | Oh, uh, Mr. Habib, this is my daughter Annie. | 哦 海比特先生 这是我的女儿 安妮 |
[30:18] | Uh, she had her wedding here at this house. | 嗯 她在这里办了婚礼 |
[30:21] | Ah, yes. The key? | 哦 好啊 钥匙呢 |
[30:23] | Oh, yeah. I got it. Somewhere. | 哦 是的 我带着的 在什么地方 |
[30:26] | Did I give that to you? Ah, okay. Oh, sorry. | 我给你了吗 啊 好的 哦 对不起 |
[30:31] | So, well, here you are. And, uh, here you go. | 哦 好了 给你 啊 拿走吧 |
[30:35] | -She’s all yours. -Good luck, Banks. | -她是我的所有 -祝你好运 班克思 |
[30:38] | Uh, you too. | 哦 你也一样 |
[30:54] | Well. | 好了 |
[31:01] | -Ah, what perfect timing. We were just about to depart ourselves. -Hi, Nina. | -啊 多么美妙的时刻啊 我们正要走 -嗨 尼娜 |
[31:04] | -Are you… Are you in a hurry? -Oh, not at all. No. We have plenty of time. | -你们 很急吗 -一点都不 我们时间充裕 |
[31:07] | -Oh, thanks so much. -Welcome. Come on in. | -非常感谢 -欢迎 请进来吧 |
[31:08] | -Oh, it’s our pleasure. -Welcome. Welcome. Make yourselves at home. | -哦 很荣幸 -把这里当作自己家一样吧 欢迎 |
[31:10] | -Come in, please. -Are you sure? -Where’s Matty? | -请进 -确定 -马蒂呢 |
[31:12] | -Oh, he’s sleeping at a friend’s. -I’ll tell you what. The dog food’s… | -他睡在朋友家了 -狗食在冰箱里 |
[31:13] | -all in the refrigerator and marked. -That’s nice. | -有标记的 -不错 |
[31:15] | -Uh, uh, you remember the dogs, of course? -Yeah. Yeah. | -你会记得狗朋友吧 -是的 |
[31:21] | -Fortunately, they forgot you. -Oh. | -很幸运 他们忘了你 -哦 |
[31:24] | Come here, you angels. | 过来 天使 |
[31:30] | I’m gonna miss you guys. | 我会想你们的 小伙子 |
[31:33] | -See, George? They’re completely harmless. -Mm-hmm. | -看 乔治 他们很善良 -嗯-哼 |
[31:35] | Get ahold of yourself. Now, listen, I want you to pay attention… | 照顾好自己 现在 听着 我要你们注意 |
[31:38] | to your Uncle George and your Aunt Nina now, all right? | 你们的乔治叔叔 和尼娜阿姨 好吗 |
[31:43] | Oh, all right. One more kiss, you maniac. | 哦 当然 再来一个吻 你这疯子 |
[31:52] | -John! -Wow. -All right. | -约憨 -喔 -来了 |
[31:55] | -We’re off. -Well, good-bye. -Oh! Oh. | -我们得走了 -那么 再见 -哦 哦 |
[32:00] | Help yourself to anything you see. We’ll call you. | 照顾好自己 我们再联系 |
[32:01] | Got the tickets, honey? | 拿到票了吗 亲爱的 |
[32:02] | -They’re all yours. -Thanks. -Okay, bye-bye. | -他们都是你的了 -谢谢 -那就这样 拜拜 |
[32:04] | -Enjoy. -Thanks so much. | -好好享受 -非常感谢 |
[32:06] | And when you get through with that limo, send it back for us. | 你用完轿车 把它开回来给我们啊 |
[32:12] | Oh. Oh, George. | 呼 哦 乔治 |
[32:15] | Honey, do something. They look sad. | 亲爱的 做点什么 他们很伤心 |
[32:19] | Hey, guys. Don’t worry about a thing. | 嘿 小伙子们 别担心 |
[32:22] | -Uncle George is here… -Oh, George. | -乔治叔叔在这里 -哦 乔治 |
[32:25] | All right. Now, just take it easy, guys. He’s not gonna hurt you. | 现在 放松 孩子 他不会伤害你们的 |
[32:29] | Well, as it turned out, the dogs did remember me. | 好了 等他们起床的时候 狗会记得我了 |
[32:32] | Hey, puppy, puppy, puppy. | 嘿 小狗 小狗 小狗 |
[32:35] | It was going to be a long night. | 漫漫长夜开始了 |
[32:36] | Just the four of us in the old MacKenzie mansion. | 在老迈肯西公寓就只有我们四个 |
[32:40] | Hey, listen to this. Luxury beach condo. Marina views. | 嘿 听着 贵族海滩公寓 有码头风景 |
[32:44] | Stroll along winding streams past lush landscaped gardens. | 可以乘风在山水公园漫步 |
[32:48] | Honey, are you sure you didn’t pack the Pepto-Bismol? | 亲爱的 你确定你没带铋剂 |
[32:51] | Why? You still feel sick? | 怎么了 你还是不舒服吗 |
[32:53] | I can’t seem to shake this thing. I just don’t feel right. | 哦 我头晕 我觉得不舒服 |
[32:56] | You just need a good night’s sleep. That’s all. Tomorrow… | 你该好好睡一觉 明天 |
[33:02] | -Oh. -Tell ’em to get off. | -啊 -要它们走 |
[33:04] | Okay, come on, guys. Get off. Let’s go. Off. | 好的 来吧 孩子 出去 我们走 出去 |
[33:08] | Come on. Off. Come… Oh, forget it. | 快 出去 来吧 哦 忘了吧 |
[33:11] | I gotta… I gotta lay down. Just come on. Let’s move over. | 我要 我要睡了 来吧 移过去点 |
[33:14] | That’s a good dog. Oh! | 好狗 |
[33:18] | What am I supposed to do? Sleep standing up? | 我怎么办 站着睡吗 |
[33:20] | I don’t know, honey. Just push ’em off. | 我不知道 亲爱的 把他们赶走 |
[33:23] | All right, boys. Hey, come on, | 对 孩子们 嘿 来吧 |
[33:24] | come on. Now, now, fun’s over. Let’s go. | 快一点 游戏结束了 走吧 |
[33:26] | Come on. Get off the bed. Off the bed. Now, come on. | 离开床 离开床 现在 快 |
[33:28] | Come on. I-I don’t wanna have to get tough. | 快 我-我不想来硬的 |
[33:30] | So just come on. Let’s go! I mean it. Amscray! | 所以 快点 快走 就是这样 走 |
[33:33] | Off the bed! Come on! Off! | 离开床 快 离开 |
[33:45] | Oh, forget about it. It’s their house. Let ’em have the bed. | 忘了吧 这是他们的房子 让他们睡床吧 |
[33:48] | I’ll… I’ll go stay in one of the other seven bedrooms. | 我 去睡其他房间 |
[33:50] | Oh, but, honey, I don’t wanna be left alone in this big room. I don’t feel good. | 我不要一个人待在这个大房间 我不舒服 |
[33:54] | Fine. I-I’ll sleep on the floor. Huh? | 好吧 我睡地板 呼 |
[33:57] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[34:03] | Oh, I know. I have an idea. | 哦 我知道 我有个主意 |
[34:05] | What if after they fall asleep, you just lift them off? | 等他们睡着以后 你再把他们移开 |
[34:07] | Oh, yeah, of course. I’ll just lift ’em off. | 哦 好 当然 我会把他们移开的 |
[34:10] | What are you, nuts? | 你做什么的 麻烦 |
[34:44] | Oh, I’m so naive. | 哦 我太天真了 |
[34:46] | Oh, I know what’s wrong with me. | 哦 我知道我怎么了 |
[34:50] | What? What’s wrong with you? | 什么 你怎么了 |
[34:51] | It’s so obvious. I don’t know why I didn’t realize it before. | 太明显了 以前我怎么没想到 |
[34:54] | Honey, I’m going through menopause. | 亲爱的 我大概到更年期了 |
[34:58] | Oh, Nina. You can’t be going through menopause. My mother went through menopause. | 哦 尼娜 你没到更年期 我妈妈是更年期 |
[35:04] | Well, exactly, and probably at my age. | 哦 真的 真好是这年龄 |
[35:06] | George, I have all the symptoms. | 乔治 我有所有的症状 |
[35:09] | I’m late. I’m weepy all the time. I’m hot and dizzy. | 我晚了 我总想哭 我激动 头晕 |
[35:12] | Don’t be silly. We’re still so… | 别傻了 我们还 |
[35:14] | But, George, honey, we’re not. | 但是 乔治 亲爱的 我们不是 |
[35:16] | We’re not as young as you think we are. | 我们不再像你想的那么年轻了 |
[35:18] | Just because we’re getting older, it doesn’t mean that we’re old. | 我们在变老 不是说我们就是老的 |
[35:21] | This is the ’90s. | 现在是90年代了 |
[35:22] | Growing old isn’t what it used to be. Well, it’s true. | 不习惯变老 嗯 是真的 |
[35:26] | Women my age are doing Geritol ads and Fixodent commercials. | 我这年纪的女人 讲究保养 |
[35:30] | -Nina. -They are. | -尼娜 -真的 |
[35:34] | And guess who I saw on the cover of Longevity magazine. | 猜我在长寿杂志的封面看到谁了 |
[35:40] | Peggy Lipton. | 佩吉·利普顿 |
[35:46] | From The Mod Squad? | 60年代的马德班 |
[35:48] | This is reality, George. Do me a favor, will ya, honey? | 是事实 乔治 帮个忙 好吗 亲爱的 |
[35:52] | Stop acting like this isn’t happening. | 就当什么也没发生 |
[35:55] | -Oh, do I have to? -Yes! Yes. | -哦 必须吗 -是 是的 |
[36:01] | George. George. | 乔治 乔治 |
[36:03] | You haven’t been the same since the day you found out Annie was pregnant. | 从安妮怀孕那天起你就有点不一样了 |
[36:06] | Now, I know you, | 现在 我明白了 |
[36:08] | and I know it takes you a long time to work these things out. | 我知道你花了很长时间去接受这个事实 |
[36:11] | -But I miss the old George. -Must you use that word? | -但我失去了老乔治 -你一定要用这个词吗 |
[36:15] | All right. I miss the adorable George Banks I used to be married to. | 对 我失去了那曾经可爱的乔治·班克思 |
[36:19] | Honey, you got me worried. I don’t know. | 亲爱的 你让我着急 我不懂 |
[36:22] | You dyed your hair. You sold our house. | 你染了头发 你卖了房子 |
[36:23] | -What’s next, a 19-year-old girlfriend? -Nina! | -接着呢 一个19岁的女朋友 -尼娜 |
[36:26] | Well, men do those kinds of things, George. | 哦 男人常常这样 乔治 |
[36:28] | They don’t wanna grow old with their wives, so they get… I don’t know. | 他们不想和妻子一起变老 所以他们 我不明白 |
[36:32] | New wives. Young wives. Just… | 有了新妻子 年轻的妻子 就 |
[36:37] | -Nina. -What, honey? | -尼娜 -什么 亲爱的 |
[36:41] | -What? -I may dye my hair, and I may wanna move to the beach and… | -什么 -我染了头发 我要搬到海边 |
[36:46] | -Yeah? -I may hate the idea that I’m gonna be a grandfather, | -嗯哼 -我不要当外公 |
[36:49] | but never for one millisecond of one day… | 一秒都不想 |
[36:53] | did I ever not wanna spend the rest of my life with you. | 我要和你共渡余生 |
[36:55] | -Really? -Really. -Really? | -真的 -真的 -真的 |
[36:58] | And I’m sorry I’ve been such a jerk. | 对不起 我这样做 |
[37:02] | -Oh, that’s okay. I’m used to it. -Yeah. | -哦 好了 我习惯了 -是的 |
[37:08] | -Good night. -Good night. | -晚安 -晚安 |
[37:15] | The doctor didn’t give you any indication of why he wanted me to come with you? | 医生没有给你任何建议 就要你过来了 |
[37:18] | -No. -But he didn’t say there was anything to be concerned about? | -没有 -也没说要注意什么 |
[37:21] | No. I mean, I assume this is absolutely routine. I don’t know, honey. | 没有 我想这很正常 我不知道 亲爱的 |
[37:23] | I’ve never been through menopause before, you know. | 以前我没有过更年期 |
[37:26] | He probably just wants to tell us what to expect un… well, unless… | 他可能想告诉我们会怎么样 除非 |
[37:29] | Unless what? What? Unless what? What? | 除非什么 什么 除非什么 是什么 |
[37:31] | Well, unless… | 其实 |
[37:32] | something showed up on my blood test | 除非在我的血里发现了什么不好的东西 |
[37:34] | that was too horrible to tell me over the phone, | 而不能在电话里说 |
[37:36] | and he wanted you here for support in case I flipped out. | 他要你来是要你扶着我 以免我晕倒 |
[37:38] | You know, and he just, like… | 你想 他只是 像 |
[37:39] | Nina, well, what did the man say exact… | 尼娜 那 他说了什么 |
[37:40] | -Well… -What were his words? -Just that… | -嗯 -他的话怎么说的 -好象是 |
[37:43] | he thought it would be wise for us to come in together as soon as possible. | 他觉得我们一起来比较明智 |
[37:47] | That’s all. Okay, here we are, honey. | 好了 已经到了 亲爱的 |
[37:49] | I’m sure I’m gonna be fine. I hope. | 我相信没事的 我希望 |
[37:53] | I’d never seen Nina so unglued. | 我从没见过尼娜这样焦虑 |
[37:56] | I wasn’t used to being the calm one. | 我通常是不冷静的那个 |
[37:59] | I didn’t know what the doctor was about to tell us. | 我不知道医生会告诉我们什么 |
[38:02] | But nothing, absolutely nothing, | 但是没事 肯定没事的 |
[38:04] | could’ve prepared me for what I was about to hear. | 对将要知道的事 我已经做好准备 |
[38:07] | -It’s gonna be all right. -I know. | -一切都很好 -我知道 |
[38:12] | Nina, George. | 尼娜 乔治 |
[38:19] | -Well, we ran a panel on Nina’s blood. -Nina. | -嗯 我们给尼娜的血做了个涂片 -尼娜 |
[38:23] | -What? -Whatever it is, I just want you to know I’m here for you. | -什么 -不管怎样 我要你知道我会支持你 |
[38:27] | -And you can count on me. -Okay. | -你可以依靠我 -好的 |
[38:28] | We’re gonna get through this together. | 我们一起度过难关 |
[38:30] | -Okay? -Okay. | -好吗 -好的 |
[38:31] | So, uh, tell us. Uh, what is it? We can handle it. | 那么 啊 告诉我们 是什么 我们可以对付它 |
[38:36] | What’s wrong with her? | 她生了什么病 |
[38:39] | Nothing. | 没病 |
[38:44] | Nothing that won’t go away in nine months. | 未来9个月不会有事 |
[38:47] | Kids, you’re gonna have a baby. | 孩子 你要有个孩子了 |
[38:59] | -Excuse me? -Nina’s pregnant. | -什么 -尼娜怀孕了 |
[39:02] | -Oh, my God. -Pregnant? | -哦 天哪 -怀孕 |
[39:08] | -And who, may I ask, is the father? -George! | -是谁 我可以问吗 谁是父亲 -乔治 |
[39:12] | Don’t “George” me, you two-timing Mata Hari. | 别叫我乔治 你别想糊弄我 |
[39:14] | I swear, we haven’t done it in six weeks. | 我发誓 近6个星期我们没有做过 |
[39:16] | I haven’t just felt myself lately, but pregnant? | 最近我例假来迟了 难道不是怀孕了 |
[39:19] | How could this happen, Nina Dickerson? | 怎么回事 尼娜·迪克森 |
[39:21] | Why are you calling me by my maiden name, you big jerk? | 你为什么叫我婚前的名字 你这大混蛋 |
[39:24] | And, what do you mean we haven’t done it in six weeks? | 你说我们近6个星期没有做过 |
[39:26] | What about that little escapade in the kitchen? | 那厨房的那次呢 |
[39:27] | Oh, please. That was a stupid nothing. I mean, that was a moment of pure insanity. | 哦 那次很愚蠢 那次纯粹疯狂 |
[39:31] | Would you like to know how many moments of pure insanity… | 那你说近20年有多少次 |
[39:33] | I’ve delivered over the last 20 years? | 是纯粹疯狂的 |
[39:36] | Phil, look at me. I’m about to be a grandfather. | 费尔 看着我 我快做外公了 |
[39:40] | Things like this do not happen to men my age. | 这种事不该发生在我这样的年龄 |
[39:43] | Come on! Picasso had children well into his seventies. | 得了吧 毕加索70岁还有孩子 |
[39:46] | Ah, well, you know, Picasso. I mean, Picasso. | 啊 好了 你知道 毕加索 我是说 毕加索 |
[39:48] | I mean, there… He’s the one guy in history who had kids into his seventies. | 他在70岁的时候还能有孩子 |
[39:51] | But, you know, he’s an artist. He can do anything he wants. | 但是 他是艺术家 他可以做任何事 |
[39:53] | I’m just… You know, I’m just a, a regular Joe. | 我是 你知道 我是平凡的乔 |
[39:56] | You know, regular Joes don’t have, have babies at my age! | 你该知道 平凡的乔 在我这样的年纪不该有孩子 |
[39:59] | You know, I was… I was just adjusting to being a grandfather! | 你知道 我 我比较适合当个外公 |
[40:05] | Oh! Oh, my God! | 哦 哦 上帝啊 |
[40:07] | -All right. Here you go, Mr. Banks. -George? | -没事儿 来吧 班克思先生 -乔治 |
[40:12] | -Now, wait a minute. -Here. Let me help. I’ll help. -I’m okay. | -现在 等一下 -这儿 我来帮你 -我很好 |
[40:14] | -You okay? -I’m okay. -Let’s see if you got your sea legs back yet. | -你还好吗 -我没事儿 -让我看看你的腿行不行 |
[40:17] | -Sorry about that. I’m just, uh… -The shock. | -很抱歉 我只是 啊 -震惊 我们都吓呆了 |
[40:19] | -I know. -Anyway, thank you. | -我明白 -不管怎样 谢谢你 |
[40:21] | -Uh-huh. Bye-bye. -Thank you. -I know, honey. Me too. | -唔 再见 -谢谢 -我知道 亲爱的 我也是 |
[40:24] | I just… God. I can’t believe it, huh? Yikes! | 我 上帝啊 难以相信 哦 呀 |
[40:29] | Well, you don’t think he could be like, you know, wrong or something, do you? | 嗯 你知道 你不认为他可能出错了 是吗 |
[40:32] | I don’t think he used a home pregnancy test, George. No. | 我想他没有做验孕实验 乔治 不 |
[40:36] | Honey, this is definitely like I’m… This is happening, George. | 亲爱的 很明显的 它是真的发生了 乔治 |
[40:40] | I know it’s a lot to deal with, | 我知道有很多事要做 |
[40:42] | but we’ll just… we’ll just let it sink in, all right? | 但 我们可以慢慢适应 对吗 |
[40:44] | -Good idea. -Okay. Mom’s the word, huh? | -好主意 -好了 妈妈的话 嗯哼 |
[40:48] | Did she say, “Mom’s the word”? | 她说”妈妈的话” |
[40:50] | Oh, man. This was a life curve I was not ready for. | 哦 乔治 这是个意外 我毫无准备 |
[40:53] | “Grandmother Has Baby.” It was like a National Enquirer headline. | “外婆要生小孩”可以上国际新闻的头条了 |
[40:58] | One would have thought nothing on earth could have topped this moment. | 可能会想 地球上没有什么可以超越这一刻 |
[41:07] | -Oh, my God, the Banks! -Oh, my gosh. | -哦 天哪 班克思 -噢 天啊 |
[41:09] | And my favorite father of the bride. | 新娘的爸爸 |
[41:12] | -Hi. How are you? -Hello! | -嗨 你好吗 -你好 |
[41:14] | Great. Wonderful. You look wonderful. Mr. Banks. | 非常好 你看起来很不错 班克思先生 |
[41:16] | Oh. Look at you! | 噢 看看你 |
[41:16] | Chop, chop, chop. Oh, you look beautiful. | 变了 变了 你看起来非常漂亮 |
[41:18] | How are you, sir? | 你呢 怎么样 |
[41:19] | Imagine running into you here of all places. This is our home away from home. | 真高兴在这里碰上你们 这是我们另一个家 |
[41:23] | Well, I am always fixing, you know. | 好了 你知道 我很注意外表的 |
[41:26] | A nip, a tuck, a little suction. | 小饮 小食物 小抽 |
[41:28] | You know, I look in the mirror and I say, “Hello. Looking sad.” | 我看着镜子 我说”你好 你看上去很悲伤” |
[41:31] | So I come down here, I valet park, and bongo, Cher Bono. | 所以我来这里平静一下 我整理庭院 打鼓 变得开心 |
[41:34] | So how about you? Nothing is wrong, I hopes? Your health is good? | 你怎么了 有什么事吗 你没生病吧 |
[41:37] | Oh, yeah, yeah. We’re… We’re good. We’re perfect. | 哦 是的 我们 我们很好 我们棒极了 |
[41:40] | -We’re healthy and, uh, nothing to report. -Very healthy. | -我们很健康 没事可说 -非常健康 |
[41:42] | -Nothing at all. -Great. -Oh, well. | -没事 -很棒 -那好 |
[41:44] | -Oh. -Mrs. Banks. | -哦 -班克思太太 |
[41:45] | -Huh? -You forgot your prenatal vitamins… | -唔 -你忘了拿维生素 |
[41:47] | and all your pamphlets on becoming a mommy again… | 和一个有关再次当妈妈的册子 还有 |
[41:50] | -and the ultrasound photo. -Oh. | -B超图片 -哦 |
[41:52] | Your baby’s first picture. | 你孩子的第一张照片 |
[41:55] | -Oh, no. -Baby’s first picture? Don’t… | -噢 不 -孩子的第一张照片 不 |
[41:57] | -Don’t tell me you are pregnant? -No? -Yeah. I am. | -不要告诉我你怀孕了 -是的 -我是的 |
[42:01] | -Oh, my God! -I know. I just found out. | -哦 上帝啊 -我知道 我明白了 |
[42:03] | Oh, I love that so much! Mother of the bride and a mommy! Get out of town! | 我喜欢 新娘的妈妈和一个孩子 不可思议 |
[42:09] | -Oh, mazeltov, Mrs. Banks! -And guess what. | -哦 运气啊 班克思先生 -猜猜还有呢 |
[42:14] | -Oh, no! -I didn’t hear that! | -不 不要 -我不想听 |
[42:17] | Mother and daughter are pregnant together? Oh! | 妈妈和女儿一起怀孕了 |
[42:21] | That is fabulous! I love that ! That’s chic. | 太神奇了 我爱它 很别致 |
[42:24] | -I think I’m gonna faint. -He did. | -我想我要晕了 -他会的 |
[42:28] | This is what I suggest. You must let me do the baby shower. | 这就是我的建议 你必须让我给孩子洗礼 |
[42:31] | -Howard, hands me the book. Quick. Quick, boy. -Oh! | -霍华德 快把本子给我 快点 -噢 |
[42:34] | No, no, Franck. Not this time. | 不 不 法兰克 这次不 |
[42:37] | No more parties. No way. N-O. | 不要派对了 没门 不 |
[42:38] | You never wants to have fun, George. And you never change. | 真无趣 乔治 你一点都没变 |
[42:52] | -That’s you -It was on the second chorus… | -是你 -这是第二次合唱”每个派对都有浪花” |
[42:54] | of “Every party has a pooper” that I got woozy again. | 我再次糊涂了 |
[42:57] | Next thing I knew, we were driving through town. | 接下来我知道 我们穿过了小镇 |
[43:01] | Nina was glowing. | 尼娜很兴奋 |
[43:04] | She looked so peaceful. | 她看上去很祥和 |
[43:16] | -You can’t get me! -Slow down, son! Whoa, whoa, whoa! Wait! | -你抓不到我 -慢点 儿子 哇 哦 等一下 |
[43:29] | -George? | -乔治 |
[43:33] | -Nina? -Honey, I need to know how you feel about all this | -尼娜 -我想知道你觉得怎么样 |
[43:37] | Dad, I want a hot dog! | 爸爸 我要热狗 |
[43:40] | They don’t have any hot dogs! They don’t have hot dogs! | 他们不卖热狗 他们没有热狗 |
[43:44] | Don’t! Josh! No! No! No! | 哦 卓须 不 不 不 |
[43:48] | I feel super about it. I’m totally up for it. | 我觉得好极了 我完全支持 |
[43:51] | -You are? -Definitely. | -是吗 -当然 |
[43:55] | Oh! | 哦 |
[44:08] | So what do you think? You think we have the stamina to have a baby? | 那你在想什么 你想我们有精力再要个孩子吗 |
[44:10] | What do you mean, honey? For the actual pregnancy? | 你在说什么 亲爱的 因为怀孕吗 |
[44:12] | -Well, I know I have the stamina for that part. -Oh, well. That’s a relief. | -我想我们可以的 -哦 好 那是安慰 |
[44:15] | I’m talking about the rest of it, like the next 18 years part. | 我要讨论剩下的 比如另一个18岁 |
[44:18] | But, George, for weeks you’ve been telling me how young you are. | 但是几周前你还说我们还年轻的 |
[44:20] | And you’ve been telling me how old we are. | 你告诉我我们有多老 |
[44:22] | Well, we’re obviously not too old, honey. | 我们并不是很老呀 亲爱的 |
[44:23] | Well, Nina, let’s be honest. | 诚实点 |
[44:24] | I mean, just because a man wears sneakers, it doesn’t make him a teenager. | 穿着运动鞋 也不表示他年轻 |
[44:27] | I was completely kidding myself. | 我只是和自己开玩笑罢了 |
[44:28] | When I was working out at the gym, there were 60 year olds more buff than me. | 当我去健身的时候 那里有60多岁比我更糟的 |
[44:31] | Oh, so we’re too old for this. ls that what you’re trying to tell me, George? | 所以我们已经老了 这就是你想告诉我的吗 乔治 |
[44:33] | No, it’s just that I was beginning to feel like we were approaching… | 不 我只是开始觉 |
[44:35] | that big parenting finishing line. | 得我们得处理麻烦事了 |
[44:37] | Now to be all the way back at the starting gate? | 有回头的路吗 |
[44:39] | Not to mention, we will be like the oldest parents ever at the starting gate. | 不说也罢 我们肯定是最老的父母了 |
[44:43] | I mean, let’s face it. Between us, we’re almost a hundred years old. | 面对事实 我们加起来都有100岁了 |
[44:46] | But don’t get me wrong. I’m into it. | 别让我犯错 我已经犯了 |
[44:48] | 3:00 a.m. feedings and diapers and car seats | 早上3点 喂奶 尿布 车座 |
[44:51] | and Mister Rogers and vomiting. | 罗杰思先生 还有呕吐物 |
[44:55] | -Hi. -Hi. | -嗨 -嗨 |
[44:57] | Hi, sweetie. Hi. | 嗨 甜心 嗨 |
[45:02] | -Hi. -Hi. -Everything go okay? | -嗨 -嗨 -一切都还好吗 |
[45:04] | Oh. Oh. | 哦 呜 |
[45:08] | So what’s going on? What’d the doctor say? | 怎么了 医生怎么说 |
[45:09] | Is that, uh, TV still on the blink? Because I have time now, I… | 电视还开着 我有时间了 我 |
[45:12] | -Dad. -Okay. | -爸爸 -好的 |
[45:14] | -Well, he, uh… -Mom, you can tell me. I’m a big girl. | -嗯 他啊 -妈妈 你告诉我 我是大人了 |
[45:18] | Well, honey, as it turns out, my, my blood tests are fine. | 好的 亲爱的 是真的 我的血检查很好 |
[45:22] | -Good. -Yeah. And I’m not even going through menopause. | -很好 我也没到更年期 |
[45:25] | -I thought you were too young for that. -Yeah, well, I don’t know. | -我想你太年轻了 -是的 嗯 我不知道 |
[45:28] | So what is it? Did he find anything? | 那是什么 他发现了什么 |
[45:30] | Well, actually, he did, didn’t he? He did find a little something. | 似的 他真的做了 不是吗 他发现了一点小东西 |
[45:37] | Believe it or not, your father and I… | 至于信不信 你爸爸和我 |
[45:41] | -We’re going to have a baby. -We’re pregnant! | -我们要有孩子了 -我们怀孕了 |
[45:46] | You guys! That is so unfunny. | 开玩笑 那不好玩 |
[45:50] | I mean, can you imagine if that were true? | 我是说 你能想象那是真的吗 |
[45:53] | I mean, you couldn’t be. | 我想 不可能的 |
[46:00] | You’re serious? You’re really pregnant? | 你是认真的 你真的怀孕了 |
[46:02] | I’m due September 4, Labor Day. | 预产期在9月4号 劳动节 |
[46:05] | Perfect timing, huh? Labor Day. You know, we should go now. | 完美的一刻 嗯 劳动节 你知道 我们现在该走了 |
[46:08] | -Mom, you’re pregnant? -Well, honey. | -妈妈 你怀孕了 -是的 亲爱的 |
[46:11] | It’s not something we planned. Sometimes these things, they just happen. | 不在我们的计划中 有时候一些事就是这样发生的 |
[46:14] | Who knew? You know, it was a rainy afternoon. | 谁知道 你知道 是在一个雷雨的午后 |
[46:18] | And, uh, your mom and I were all alone in the house. | 啊 你妈妈和我 就我们2个在屋子里 |
[46:22] | Then, uh, one thing leads to another. And then the next thing you know, hey. | 然后 啊 一件事接着另一件 接下来你就知道了 |
[46:27] | -Daddy! -At that moment, I wanted to crawl under the sofa and die. | -爸爸 -那时 我恨不得钻进沙发里 死了算了 |
[46:32] | You old son of a gun. | 老当益壮啊 |
[46:34] | “Son of a gun”? I wish I had a gun. | 枪子 我希望我是把枪啊 |
[46:37] | If it wasn’t for this kid coming into our lives, | 如果没有这个孩子 |
[46:39] | none of this would ever have happened. | 什么都不会发生 |
[46:40] | -It’s okay. -Gee, I don’t know what to say. | -没事 -我不知道怎么说 |
[46:42] | -That’s okay. -I just never thought we’d both be pregnant at the same time. | -很好 -我从没想过我们会同时怀孕 |
[46:45] | -Yeah, well. -I’m not crying because I’m sad, | -哦 那 -我不是因为伤心哭的 |
[46:48] | really, because I’m not. | 真的 不是那样的 |
[46:49] | -No. What’s… Well… -I gotta get a Kleenex. | -不 那是 -给我面巾纸 |
[46:52] | Oh. Annie, don’t… Don’t cry, honey. | 哦 安妮 别哭了 宝贝 |
[46:54] | She’s been kind of emotional lately. | 她最近很情绪化 |
[46:57] | So, our kids will be what? Not brother and sister. That’s wrong. | 所以 我们的孩子会怎样 没有兄弟姐妹 那不对 |
[47:01] | Oh, no, no, no, no. Their kid will be | 不 不 他们的孩子就是 |
[47:03] | your brother or sister and our kid’s cousin? | 你以及我们孩子的堂兄弟姐妹 |
[47:06] | No, your kid’s uncle or aunt. | 不 是你们孩子的舅舅或阿姨 |
[47:08] | Yeah, but our kid will probably be more comfortable | 是的 但我们的孩子叫我们爷爷 奶奶 |
[47:09] | calling us Grandma and Grandpa… | 会更加适合 |
[47:11] | just like your kid, you know, at least in front of his friends. | 就像你们孩子那样 至少在他们的朋友面前 |
[47:13] | You know, ’cause let’s face it. | 让我们一起面对吧 |
[47:14] | We’re gonna be in our fifties when he’s in preschool. | 在他上学前我们就已经50岁了 |
[47:17] | In our sixties, when he graduates college. | 我们60岁的时候 他大学毕业 |
[47:20] | But, you know, that’ll be great to see another kid in cap and gown, | 但如果我们能到那时候的话 |
[47:23] | you know, if we can still see by then. | 又可以看到一个带着棒球帽 穿着运动鞋的小伙了 |
[47:25] | Now, at least going to the movies, that’ll be economical. | 现在 至少看电影可以省钱 |
[47:28] | “One child, two seniors. Thanks.” | “一个孩子 两个老人 谢谢” |
[47:31] | Kid’s gonna love spending his adolescence in a retirement home. | 孩子会在一个退休家庭进入青春期 |
[47:35] | At least he won’t have to worry about us hearing him come in late. | 他不必担心我们会听见他晚归的声音 |
[47:37] | That’s right, honey, because we won’t be able to hear, right? | 很对 亲爱的 因为我们能听见 对吗 |
[47:41] | Exactly. | 对 |
[47:43] | You’re so hilarious, George. You’re so hilarious. You’re so sensitive. | 你胡说 乔治 你胡说 你神经过敏了 |
[47:46] | And I really appreciate you asking me how I feel about all this, | 我很感激你告诉我对这件事的看法 |
[47:50] | especially since… | 特别是 |
[47:51] | I’m the one who’s going to be having the baby. | 我是生孩子的那个人 |
[47:56] | You’re right. | 你是对的 |
[47:59] | How do you feel about it? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[48:01] | I know how old I am, George. I’ve already been the mother of the bride. | 我很清楚我有多老了 乔治 我是一个新娘的母亲 |
[48:06] | But here I am at the age I am, and I’m pregnant. | 但是在我这个年纪 我怀孕了 |
[48:10] | And, you know, I don’t think that qualifies me | 我不认为我可以上吉尼斯记录 |
[48:12] | for the Guinness Book Of Records, George. | 你知道的 乔治 |
[48:15] | So in answer to your question, I’m very happy! | 所以对于你的问题 我想说我很高兴 |
[48:20] | I’m happy and I’m feeling nervous… | 我很高兴 也很不安 |
[48:22] | and I’m just very much alone. | 而且感到无助 |
[48:27] | Well, anyway, good-bye, sweetie. | 好了 不管怎样 再见 亲爱的 |
[48:30] | I’ve gotta go. Yeah. And thank you so much, Bryan. | 我要走了 哦 非常谢谢你 布莱恩 |
[48:34] | Thank you. Thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢 |
[48:43] | Do me a favor. Don’t follow me, Banks! No! | 帮个忙 不要跟着我 班克思 不要 |
[48:56] | I went after her, but it didn’t do much good. | 我随后回家 事情并没有解决 |
[48:58] | I called her, but she refused to pick up the phone. | 我打电话给她 但她不接 |
[49:02] | Calling me “Banks” was never a good sign. | 叫我”班克思”不是个好现象 |
[49:07] | Fortunately, my daughter was kind enough to put her old man up for the night. | 很走运 那晚女儿仁慈的收留了我 |
[49:23] | But I couldn’t sleep. | 但我睡不着 |
[49:26] | I was worried I wouldn’t have what it takes, | 我担心她会不会有事 |
[49:29] | that I wouldn’t be the same for the next one. | 下一刻我改变了主意 |
[49:45] | -Okay? I miss you. -Yes. -Okay. | -我会想你的 好吗 -当然 -好的 |
[49:47] | Okay, gimme a kiss. Gimme a kiss. I love you. | 好 吻我一下 吻我 我爱你 |
[49:55] | Bye, Daddy. I love you. | 再见 爹地 我爱你 |
[49:57] | Go up and see Mommy. | 去找你妈妈 |
[50:05] | I love you, Daddy. | 我爱你 爹地 |
[50:20] | Sorry, Maple Drive’s closed. You’ll have to use the detour. | 对不起 枫林车道关闭了 你必须绕道 |
[50:37] | -My house! -Bye-bye, house. | -我的房子 -再见 房子 |
[50:43] | Bring it back! | 把她带回来 |
[50:48] | Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey! Stop! | 嘿 嘿 嘿 嘿 嘿 停下 |
[50:51] | Stop! Stop that ball! Stop it! Stop that! | 嘿 停下来 停 停下那球 |
[50:55] | Hey, stop! Stop. Stop! | 住手 住手 嘿 |
[51:01] | -Stop! Stop! Stop. -Hold, please! | -停 住手 住手 -抓住 |
[51:09] | -Hang on, guys! -You have a problem, George? | -等等 朋友 -有问题吗 乔治 |
[51:11] | Mr. Habib, you didn’t tell me you were gonna tear down the house. | 海比特先生 你没说要把房子推倒 |
[51:15] | -You didn’t ask. -I didn’t ask because it just never entered my mind. | -你没问 -我没问是因为我从没那么想过 |
[51:20] | But since you obviously don’t want the house, I have the perfect solution. | 既然你不要房子了 我有解决之道 |
[51:23] | Sell the house back to me! I still have your check here in my wallet. | 把房子卖还给我 你的支票还在这里 |
[51:25] | -I never even cashed it. -I don’t think so, George. | -我没有兑现 -我不这么想 乔治 |
[51:28] | See, I demolish house, build two in its place. This a great piece of land. | 看 我推倒房子 然后在上面再建两栋 多棒啊 |
[51:33] | Mr. Habib, this is not “a piece of land.” | 海比特先生 这一点都不好 |
[51:38] | This is my home, and I’m gonna be a father again… | 这是我的家 我要在这里再当次爸爸 |
[51:42] | and I don’t want to bring my baby home from the hospital to a condo on the beach. | 我不要我的孩子一出生就要住到海边的公寓里 |
[51:47] | I wanna drive down that street, | 我要在这开车 |
[51:51] | and I wanna pull into this driveway, | 我要在这条道上开车 |
[51:54] | and I wanna honk my horn… | 我求你了 |
[51:57] | Yes, yes, okay. I know. | 是的 是的 好的 我知道了 |
[52:02] | Mr. Habib, please. | 海比特先生 求你 |
[52:04] | You see this pathway? | 看到这条小路了吗 |
[52:06] | I laid these bricks with my own two hands. | 我亲手铺了这些砖块 |
[52:12] | I planted this grass. | 我种了这些草 |
[52:15] | I… I built this fence. | 我 我筑了篱笆 |
[52:20] | I broke that window with a frisbee! | 我用飞盘打破了那扇窗 |
[52:28] | I painted these shutters. | 我给这些百叶门上油漆 |
[52:31] | Don’t bulldoze my memories, man. | 不要破坏我的回忆 先生 |
[52:34] | I’m begging you. Sell me back my home. | 我求你 把我的家还给我 |
[52:43] | Boy. For how much? | 嘿 多少 |
[52:47] | You wanna make a profit on something you owned for one day? | 你想从只拥有了一天的东西身上获利 |
[52:49] | Yes! | 是的 |
[52:52] | Fine. | 好 |
[52:54] | Will $5,000 do the trick? | 5000 怎么样 |
[53:01] | George, just another day ago, | 乔治 就在一天前 |
[53:03] | I turned down profit of 50,000 on lot. | 我拒绝了50000的生意 |
[53:07] | Now, you want to double that, I consider selling back. | 现在 你得付双倍的钱 我才考虑卖给你 |
[53:12] | You want me to take out a loan on something | 我只失去了它24小时 |
[53:14] | I owned free and clear just 24 hours ago? | 你却想要我为此而贷款 |
[53:16] | Well, that is up to you, George. | 好 随你了 乔治 |
[53:18] | Your path, your fence, your memories. | 你的路 你的篱笆 你的回忆 |
[53:23] | You don’t know what you’re asking, sir. I am the cheapest man alive. | 你不知道你在说什么 先生 我就那么不值钱 |
[53:27] | Then move aside, George, ’cause I going to level the place. | 那就靠边站 乔治 我要继续铲平这地方 |
[53:33] | We go to work! Come, come! Go, go! | 我们继续 来 快 走 快 |
[53:38] | -Commence to start! -Commence to start! | -开工 -开工 |
[54:05] | -All right! -Stop! Stop! | -好了 -住手 停止 |
[54:11] | You win. One hundred thousand dollars. | 你赢了 100000 |
[54:17] | Very close shave, George. Yes, make out, please, to the Habib Group. | 差点就碰上了 乔治 快写 写上海比特·格鲁皮 |
[54:22] | -Habib Group. -Inc. | -海比特·格鲁皮 -公司 |
[54:24] | -Inc. -Very good. | -公司 -很好 |
[54:27] | -Welcome home, George. -It feels good to be back. | -欢迎回家 乔治 -回家的感觉真好 |
[54:30] | Well, I happy I could help. | 嗯 我很高兴有所帮助 |
[54:32] | Mr. Habib, just one last question. | 海比特先生 最后一个问题 |
[54:34] | Would you mind getting your wrecking ball off my lawn? | 你能让那个该死的拆房子的机器滚出我的草坪吗 |
[54:38] | Oh, sure. Anything you say, George. You’re the boss. | 哦 当然 你说了算 乔治 你是老板 |
[54:43] | -We go. Move out! -That’s right! I’m the boss! | -我们走 搬走 -这才象话 我是老板 |
[54:49] | -Get that dump truck out of here! -Right away! | -把这辆卡车弄出去 -现在 |
[54:51] | -And quit standing on my shutters! -Sorry. | -别站在我的百叶门上 -不好意思 |
[54:53] | And all of you guys, just pack up your stuff and hit the road! | 所有人 卷起你们的铺盖 滚 |
[54:56] | And don’t trample the pansies. | 不要踩坏我的紫罗兰 |
[55:01] | I laid those bricks, I planted those pansies, | 我买了这砖 我种了这紫罗兰 |
[55:03] | I painted those shutters, I broke that window! | 我粉了这百叶门 我打坏了那窗户 |
[55:11] | I’m home. | 我的家 |
[55:17] | I’m home! | 我的家 |
[55:29] | First thing I did was apologize to Nina. | 我做的第一件事是向尼娜道歉 |
[55:32] | That is not funny, George. I’m not gonna listen to you. | 一点都不好笑 我不要听 |
[55:34] | Then I told her I bought the new baby a present. | 然后我告诉她我给孩子买了个礼物 |
[55:39] | -That did it. Twenty-four hours later, we moved back home. -George! | -一切都好了 24小时后 我们回家了 -乔治 |
[55:45] | Before we knew it, it was spring. | 在我们意识到之前 包括我的妻子 |
[55:51] | including the women in my life. | 一切都是美好的 |
[55:54] | Hello? Oh, hi, honey. | 喂 哦 嗨 亲爱的 |
[55:58] | -Baby’s been kicking a lot. -Annie and Nina were in their second trimesters. | -宝宝动的更厉害了 -安妮和尼娜进入了第二个三个月 |
[56:01] | -There was no denying it now. -Yeah, I know we can’t sing. | -现在没有什么不顺利的了 -是啊 我们不得不赞美 |
[56:04] | The stork was not only on his way, he was circling the neighborhood. | 鹳鸟不仅走自己的路 也去周围转转了 |
[56:11] | Still trying to redeem myself, | 作为补偿 |
[56:13] | I did the unthinkable. | 我做了不可思议的决定 |
[56:16] | I hired Franck to surprise the girls with a double baby shower. | 我雇佣了法兰克 为两个孩子做洗礼 |
[56:21] | -It’s a baby shower! Oh! -Hello, ladies. | -这是孩子的洗礼 哦 -你好 女士 |
[56:24] | What dreams are made of! Look what I have for you! | 看我为你做了什么 |
[56:29] | -It was picture perfect, -Oh, my! | -完美的画面 -噢 天呐 |
[56:31] | topped off by two surprise guests flown in for the occasion all the way from Vienna. | 结束于来自维也纳的两位旅客 |
[56:39] | -It’s a stork! -Oh, my God. | -是鹳鸟 -哦 上帝啊 |
[56:44] | -After the shower, -Thank you. | -洗礼之后 -谢谢你 |
[56:45] | Nina was showing a few of her friends the new baby’s room… | 尼娜给朋友们看了孩子的房间 |
[56:47] | and Franck started giving decorating tips. | 法兰克开始介绍装修计划 |
[56:50] | But this is what I suggest. | 这就是我的建议 |
[56:52] | Firstly, if it were me, you know, | 首先 如果是我的话 |
[56:54] | what I would do is I’d push those windows out | 我要做的是推掉那些窗户 |
[56:56] | and let sweet San Marino light fill in. | 让甜美的圣马力诺的阳光温暖我们 |
[57:01] | Therefore, the third trimester in the Banks family began… | 不久后 第三个三月降临了 |
[57:04] | with a remodel of what we now affectionately called “the baby’s suite.” | 开始从改造那些我们亲切地称为”孩子的家具”的东西 |
[57:10] | I’ll admit we got a little carried away, and it wasn’t even all Franck’s fault, | 我承认我们有点失去自制 也不全是法兰克的错 |
[57:14] | although God knows I tried to blame him. | 虽然上帝知道我想责备他 |
[57:17] | -Hey! Hey! -No, no, no, no! | -嘿 嘿 -不 不要 不 不 |
[57:18] | Nina and Annie were doing great, right on schedule… | 尼娜和安妮都很好 一切按计划进行 |
[57:23] | and weighing in at 128 and 132 pounds respectively. | 体重分别到了128和和132磅 |
[57:25] | Ohh! Oh. | 噢 |
[57:28] | We had everything you’d expect when you’re expecting: | 我们想到一切可以想到的事 |
[57:31] | leg cramps, backaches and cravings. | 腿抽筋 背痛 渴望 |
[57:33] | And the women were worse. | 女人们变得脾气暴躁 |
[57:42] | What we didn’t expect one sleepy night… | 没想到在一个深夜 |
[57:44] | was an unexpected visitor. | 来了位不速之客 |
[57:52] | -Oh, hi, Dad. -You okay? | -哦 嗨 爹地 -你还好吗 |
[57:57] | I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[57:59] | Bryan and I got in a fight. | 我和布莱恩吵架了 |
[58:01] | And I got angry and got in my car. I didn’t know where to go. | 我很生气 开着车 不知道要去哪里 |
[58:06] | -Did I wake Mom? -No, no, no. She’s asleep. | -我吵醒妈妈了吗 -没有 没有 她还睡着 |
[58:19] | So, do you wanna, you know… | 那么 你想干什么 你知道 |
[58:21] | Yeah, sure, I can talk about it. It’s not, you know… It’s fine. | 是的 我可以谈谈 不 你明白 很好 |
[58:24] | If you don’t wanna, it’s okay, ’cause I could just make up the sofa. | 如果你不想说 好吧 我可以睡沙发 |
[58:27] | No, no, that’s… it’s okay. | 不 没问题的 |
[58:28] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[58:33] | -Pretzel? -No, thanks. | -饼干 -不 谢谢 |
[58:41] | All right. Here’s what happened. | 好吧 我说 |
[58:44] | When I was leaving work today, my boss calls me in, | 今天我加班的时候 我的老板把我叫了进去 |
[58:46] | tells me what a great job I’m doing… | 要我做件大工程 |
[58:48] | and says I have as much promise as anyone she’s hired since she’s been at the firm. | 并说我值得信任 |
[58:52] | Then she said the great part. She said that she’s been asked to select… | 然后她说了主要部分 她说她必须有选择 |
[58:55] | one person from my level to be part of a design team… | 选择我这样水平的人组成设计组 |
[58:58] | that’s gonna design the new Boston Museum of Contemporary Art, and she picked me. | 是设计新的波士顿现代艺术博物馆 她挑了我 |
[59:02] | -That’s fantastic. -I know. I was completely thrilled. | -太不可思议了 -我知道 我惊呆了 |
[59:05] | Plus, to live in Boston. I love Boston. | 加上 要住到波士顿 我爱波士顿 |
[59:08] | -You have to, uh… -Move to Boston. Yeah. | -你必须 -是的 搬到波士顿 |
[59:11] | I need to be there right after the baby’s born, by October. | 等10月份孩子一出生 我就必须去那里 |
[59:14] | -Uh-huh. -I knew when they hired me… | -啊-哦 -他们雇佣我的时候我就知道 |
[59:16] | that this was a possibility one day, | 这么一天的一定会来的 |
[59:18] | and Bryan knew it too. But now, well… | 布莱恩也清楚 但是现在 好了 |
[59:20] | I rush home to tell him the news, | 我跑回家告诉他这个消息 |
[59:21] | and as soon as I say the word “Boston,” his face drops. | 我一说”波士顿”他就变脸了 |
[59:24] | I mean, this is the kind of opportunity everybody dreams about, | 这是每个人梦想的机会 |
[59:27] | and we’re talking Massachusetts here, not Mars. | 我们在谈 麻萨诸塞州 不是三月 |
[59:31] | So Bryan doesn’t wanna go? | 所以布莱恩不想去 |
[59:35] | Well, he said that he understood that career-wise it was great for me, | 嗯 他说 他理解这个工作对我的重要性 |
[59:39] | but with the baby coming, he figured I wouldn’t wanna go. | 但是孩子快出生了 他希望我不要去 |
[59:43] | -Which is… -Ridiculous. -Right. | -哪个 -荒谬 -对 |
[59:46] | It’s like under that mellow, ’90s Gap ad exterior of his… | 很不成熟 90年代的外表 |
[59:50] | beats the heart of a 1950s husband | 50年代丈夫的心 |
[59:52] | that just expects me to take a backseat to his career. | 希望妻子做他的后盾 |
[59:54] | -You said that to him? -Of course. | -你这么和他说的 -当然 |
[59:59] | To which he said I was nuts, | 他说我顽固 |
[1:00:00] | and that all he meant was that with us having a new baby, | 他所说的就是我们要一起抚养孩子 |
[1:00:03] | it just seemed like a crazy time to move to sub-zero weather | 要搬到一个寒冷的 到处是陌生人的地方 |
[1:00:06] | and a city full of strangers, | 看起来很疯狂 |
[1:00:07] | and that I should think of you guys… | 我必须考虑他和他的父母 |
[1:00:11] | and of his parents, and how moving so far away would be so hard on everyone. | 要搬到那么远 对每个人来说都是很困难的 |
[1:00:15] | Anyway, I knew if anybody would understand how I felt, it would be you. | 不管怎样 如果他是我的话 就一定能理解我的感受 |
[1:00:19] | You were the one that always told me to go for my dreams, never to settle. | 你总是告诉我要追求自己的梦想 而不要安于现状 |
[1:00:24] | Dad, tell me. Am I being unreasonable to want to go? | 爸爸 告诉我 我这样做很不讲道理吗 |
[1:00:26] | Because if you think I am, I won’t go. I won’t. | 如果你这么想的话 我就不去了 我不去了 |
[1:00:37] | Ann, you have to go. This is not the Dark Ages. | 安妮 你要去 现在已经不是过去了 |
[1:00:40] | We’ll still see each other all the time. You’ll just be an airplane ride away. | 我们随时可以看见彼此 你只是坐飞机离开而已 |
[1:00:43] | That’s exactly what I said. | 我说的是真的 |
[1:00:46] | And wasn’t Bryan the one who said you were a gifted architect… | 布莱恩不是说你是个有天分的设计师吗 |
[1:00:48] | -and he’d move anywhere you got a job? -Yes. | -他会搬到你工作的地方吗 -是的 |
[1:00:50] | And wouldn’t you move for him if he was the one being offered the promotion? | 如果是他得到了这个机会 你会搬吗 |
[1:00:52] | In a minute. | 会 |
[1:00:56] | Oh, gosh, that must be him. | 哦 糟了 一定是他 |
[1:01:10] | -Hi. -Hi. | -嗨 -嗨 |
[1:01:15] | Hi, Dad. | 嗨 爸爸 |
[1:01:19] | Um, Annie, I-I realize that… that… | 啊 安妮 我-我意识到了 那 |
[1:01:24] | Did you tell your dad? | 你告诉你爸爸了 |
[1:01:27] | Sorry, George. I didn’t mean to be so lame. | 对不起 乔治 我不该那么不冷静 |
[1:01:30] | Hey, you guys go ahead. It’s not up to me. | 嘿 你继续 不要对我说 |
[1:01:32] | Okay. Annie, I realized after you left that, uh, | 好 安妮 你离开后我就意识到了 啊 |
[1:01:36] | if the same thing happened to me, you’d come with me anytime, anywhere. | 如果这件事发生在我身上 你一定会跟我去天涯海角的 |
[1:01:40] | -I would. -So I wanna do the same for you. | -我会的 -所以我也会那样 |
[1:01:45] | -God, honey, I am so sorry l… -Oh. | -亲爱的 对不起我 -哦 |
[1:01:51] | I just don’t want you to ever resent me for this. | 我不想你为了这件事而怨恨我 |
[1:01:53] | Hey, I can work out of Boston just as easy as I can work out of L.A. | 嘿 我在波士顿工作和在洛杉机一样简单 |
[1:01:58] | And I don’t want you to ever resent me, ever. | 我也不要你怨恨我 |
[1:02:07] | -Okay. So then we’re goin’. -Okay. | -好了 我们走吧 -好的 |
[1:02:13] | The baby has hiccups. | 孩子在打嗝 |
[1:02:16] | -Oh, yeah. -Did you feel that? -Yes. | -哦 是的 -你能感觉到 -是的 |
[1:02:20] | Boston. | 波士顿 |
[1:02:30] | As I watched the kids pull out of the driveway, | 当我看着孩子们开始躁动 |
[1:02:32] | I got an all-too-familiar pain in my gut. | 我感到了熟悉的痛苦 |
[1:02:35] | The one I always got when I did something for one of the kids | 我为我的孩子做什么的时候 |
[1:02:37] | that fell under the heading of, | 我总会想 |
[1:02:39] | “I did it for their own good.” | “我是为他们好” |
[1:02:43] | And then I thought about baby number three… | 我要考虑到三个孩子 |
[1:02:46] | and 25 more years of moments like this. | 25年来一直这样 |
[1:02:49] | And suddenly, I was tired. | 突然 我觉得累了 |
[1:03:10] | I’ll be able to do it again. I’m sure I can. | 我想我一定会再成功的 我相信一定会的 |
[1:03:21] | All right. lf it swishes, no problem. | 好了 如果虎虎有声的话 就没问题 |
[1:03:25] | Father of the Year. | 我是不服老的爸爸 |
[1:03:31] | Not swishes! Just goes in! Well. | 没什么动静 可是进了 好 |
[1:03:42] | Well, we made it to July. | 嗯 不知不觉到了七月 |
[1:03:46] | The Farmer’s Almanac said | 书上说这是近半个世纪以来 |
[1:03:48] | it was the hottest month L.A. had seen in over half a century. | 洛杉机最热的一个月 |
[1:03:51] | -Did you see it? -Nina was four weeks from her due date, | -你看到了吗 -尼娜离预产期还有4周 |
[1:03:54] | -and Annie was two days past hers. -Howard! Howard! | -而安妮已经过了2天 -霍华德 霍华德 |
[1:03:57] | Franck and his crew were working around the clock | 法兰克和他的工作队 |
[1:03:59] | to have the baby’s room ready by D day. | 争分夺秒的为婴儿房工作着 |
[1:04:01] | Life was hectic, | 令人兴奋的生活 |
[1:04:03] | -especially once Annie moved in. -I better go. | -特别是当安妮搬进来的时候 -我走了 |
[1:04:06] | Bryan was called to an emergency meeting in Japan, | 布莱恩要去日本开一个工程师会议 |
[1:04:08] | and since Annie’s doctor assured us… | 而且安妮的医生向我们保证 |
[1:04:09] | that the baby was at least another week away, | 孩子至少还要一个星期才会出生 |
[1:04:12] | Bryan took the red-eye to Tokyo and left Annie in our care. | 布莱恩红着眼睛去了东京 留下安妮让我们照顾 |
[1:04:15] | So there I was, living with two extremely pregnant women… | 所以 我生活在两个孕妇中间 |
[1:04:19] | -during the worst heat wave of the century. -Okay. Okay. | -活在本世纪最热的热浪中 -好了 |
[1:04:23] | Annie and Nina dealt with the heat by adding extra air conditioners to the house, | 安妮和尼娜打开空调降温 |
[1:04:26] | turning our home into the only igloo in San Marino. | 把我们的家变成了圣马力诺仅有的冰雪小屋 |
[1:04:29] | How we doing, girls? | 我们怎么做 女孩们 |
[1:04:30] | -Good. -Dad, would you mind… | -好极了 -爸爸 介意 |
[1:04:31] | -adjusting the pillow behind my back? -Sure, sure. | -可以帮我在背后垫个枕头吗 -没问题 没问题 |
[1:04:33] | -Yeah. George. George. -Oh, thank you. | -好了 乔治 乔治 -哦 谢谢 |
[1:04:36] | Prop that pillow up under my foot, would you please? | 也给我的脚垫一个 好吗 |
[1:04:38] | -Here we go. Here we go. -Thank you, honey. -Lemonade? | -来了 我来了 -谢谢 亲爱的 -柠檬水 |
[1:04:40] | Thank you, yes. Oh, and George, | 哦 谢谢 哦 乔治 |
[1:04:43] | -would you please scratch my left ankle? -Mm-hmm. | -我的左脚踝很痒 -嗯 |
[1:04:45] | My mission was to keep them calm and comfortable. | 我的任务就是让她们保持平静和舒适 |
[1:04:47] | I tied their shoes, massaged their backs, painted their toenails… | 我给她们穿鞋 给她们按摩背部 给她们涂脚指甲 |
[1:04:50] | and went to every imaginable take-out restaurant in the city. | 跑遍整个小镇的餐馆订吃的 |
[1:04:53] | Oh! Oh! Oh! Gotta go get dinner. | 哦 该去取晚餐了 |
[1:04:57] | -Matty, hold down the fort while I’m gone. -Okay, Dad. | -马蒂 我离开的时候 你看住了 -好的 爸爸 |
[1:05:00] | George! Turn the air conditioning up on your way out. It’s stifling in here. | 乔治 你走的时候把空调打高一点 太闷了 |
[1:05:05] | Oh, boy. | 哦 亲爱的 |
[1:05:10] | Uh, now, you all have my beeper number just in case. | 现在 有什么事就打我的BB机 |
[1:05:16] | -Shut the door! -Shut the door! | -关门 -把门关上 |
[1:05:19] | Here we go. Here we go. Dinnertime. Dinnertime. All right. | 我们来了 我们来了 晚餐时间 晚餐时间 好了 |
[1:05:23] | -Thai noodles with chicken, white meat only. -That’s me. | -泰国鸡肉面 只有白肉 -那是我的 |
[1:05:25] | -Oh, yeah, Annie. -And let’s see. | -哦 是的 安妮 -让我看看 |
[1:05:28] | -Mm, honey. Yes. -Extra rice, no beans. | -是的 亲爱的 -真正的大米做的 没有大豆 |
[1:05:31] | -Ooh. Mmm. -All right. Uh, lox, bagels and cream cheese. | -哦 嗯 -对了 熏鲑鱼 百吉饼 奶油干酪 |
[1:05:35] | Thanks, Dad. | 谢谢 爸爸 |
[1:05:38] | All right now. Where’s Dad’s? Where’s Dad’s? | 好了 现在 爸爸的呢 爸爸的呢 |
[1:05:42] | As the days rolled by and nothing happened, | 日子一天一天过去 什么也没发生 |
[1:05:45] | the tension mounted. | 压力在增加 |
[1:05:47] | I found myself watching Annie as if she were a time bomb. | 我发现我把安妮当成一个定时炸弹了 |
[1:05:51] | -Ouch! -What? -What? | -哎呦 -什么 -什么 |
[1:05:53] | Ouch. O-U-C-H. | 哎哟 哎 |
[1:05:56] | -Oh! -Hey, good word. -Honey. | -哦 -嘿 好词儿 -亲爱的 |
[1:05:59] | -Ohh. -That’s 20 points. | -哦 -那是20点 |
[1:06:01] | Every night we laid out our clothes so we could grab them in a hurry. | 每天晚上我们都和衣而睡 这样我们可以尽快赶去医院 |
[1:06:04] | We were like firefighters ready to jump at the first alarm. | 我们像是一听到警报就会随时出动的消防员 |
[1:06:11] | Okay. Okay. | 好的 好的 |
[1:06:16] | I’m hot! | 热死了 |
[1:06:18] | -Good night. -Good night. | -晚上好 -晚上好 |
[1:06:35] | It’s about that time. | 时候到了 |
[1:06:37] | -George! -All right, everybody stay calm! -Okay. Okay. | -乔治 -保持 冷静 -好的 好的 |
[1:06:44] | What, uh, what time is it? It’s, uh… All right, it’s 11:36. 11:36. | 几点了 好的 现在是11:36 11:36 |
[1:06:48] | All right. So that would be 11:36. | 11:36 那就应该 |
[1:06:52] | Plan “F,” uh, route “B.” | F计划 B路线 |
[1:06:54] | We can be there in 17 minutes. Annie, don’t worry. | 大概需要17分钟 安妮 别担心 |
[1:06:57] | We got everything under control. | 一切都在控制之下 |
[1:07:00] | What is this? What am I wearing? | 这是什么 我穿着什么 |
[1:07:03] | My blouse. | 我的睡衣 |
[1:07:14] | -Oh, honey! -What? What happened? -Oh, my God. | -亲爱的 -发生什么了 -噢 天呐 |
[1:07:16] | -Sorry. False alarm. -Oh, sweetheart. | -对不起 错误的警报 -哦 亲爱的 |
[1:07:22] | -Are you okay? -Don’t worry about it. -That can happen. | -你还好吗 -不用担心 -那是有可能的 |
[1:07:24] | We’ll be back before you know it. | 有什么不对的我们再回来 |
[1:07:26] | We got home just as the sun came up. | 在日出前我们回家了 |
[1:07:28] | The girls fell right to sleep… | 女孩睡着了 |
[1:07:32] | as I headed off to work. | 而我得去工作 |
[1:07:36] | Hello! It’s fabric day. | 你好 今天是编织日 |
[1:07:39] | -Hello, George. -Hi. -A pleasure to see you. | -你好 乔治 -嗨 -看见你真高兴 |
[1:07:42] | And oddly enough, knowing Franck was at the house made me feel better, | 够古怪地 知道法兰克会在这个家里 让我感觉很好 |
[1:07:46] | although I have no idea what he did there all day. | 尽管我并不喜欢看到他整天都在 |
[1:07:54] | Oh, that’s good. That’s good! | 哦 太好了 棒极了 |
[1:08:00] | Right. And now with an attitude. | 现在 用这个姿势 |
[1:08:03] | Hello! Who you? | 你好 你是 |
[1:08:37] | Uh-oh. Mom! Dad! | 啊-哦 妈妈 爸爸 |
[1:08:40] | -I’ll get it. What flavor? -No flavor. This is it. | -它动了 什么香味 -没有香味 是它 |
[1:08:43] | Good. I didn’t even get undressed this time. | 好的 这次我没有脱衣服 |
[1:08:46] | Where’s my chart? | 我的图表呢 |
[1:08:53] | -George, don’t forget the suitcase! -I won’t! | -乔治 别忘了外套 -不会的 |
[1:08:59] | Dad, keys! | 爸爸 钥匙 |
[1:09:11] | You’d think I could tell the difference between labor pains and indigestion. | 你认为我知道阵痛与腹痛的区别 |
[1:09:14] | -Yeah. -I’m really sorry, Mom. Really. | -是的 -我真的很抱歉 妈妈 真的 |
[1:09:19] | -Mom? -I understand, honey. | -“妈妈”-我明白 亲爱的 |
[1:09:21] | You know, I think… Oh, boy, I think I just gotta… | 我想 哦 亲爱的 我想我要 |
[1:09:25] | -I’m gonna lie down here just for a sec. -Oh, me too. | -我要躺一会儿 -啊 我也是 |
[1:09:29] | I’m gonna go catch a few winks before I… | 我要去小睡一下 |
[1:09:38] | Dad, where’ve you been? I’m late for camp! | 爸爸 你去哪里 我露营迟到了 |
[1:09:41] | -Camp. Camp. -Come on! | -露营 露营 -快点 |
[1:09:43] | At this point I hadn’t slept in 48 hours. | 到这一刻 我快48小时没合眼了 |
[1:09:47] | Have a good day at work, George. | 很棒的工作日 乔治 |
[1:09:49] | Yeah, Dad. Good night. | 是的 爸爸 晚安 |
[1:10:11] | Ohh. | 哦 |
[1:10:26] | Hello! Pappala’s home! We got a surprise for you, George. | 你好 外公的家 有个惊喜要给你看 乔治 |
[1:10:30] | I’m sorry I can’t stay, George, | 抱歉我待不了了 乔治 |
[1:10:35] | but I… Whoops! I caught a cold from your house. | 但我 阿嚏 我在你家里得了感冒 |
[1:10:37] | Come on, George. Hurry up. “Quick-ah.” | 快点 乔治 赶快”快-啊” |
[1:10:40] | I’m too tired to “kovick-ah.” | 我太累了 不能”快了” |
[1:10:42] | Okay, George, this is it. The baby suite is finished. | 好了 乔治 到了 婴儿室完工了 |
[1:10:45] | Think of it, buddy. After today, I’m out of your hair. | 怎么样 朋友 今天之后 我就走了 |
[1:10:48] | -Did we come in on budget? -Close enough, George. Close enough. | -在预算内吗 -很接近了 乔治 很接近 |
[1:10:50] | Now close those eyes. | 现在 闭上眼睛 |
[1:10:52] | -Oh, Franck, I’m not gonna close my eyes. -Don’t “oh, Franck” me. | -哦 法兰克 我才不会闭上眼睛 -别老这样叫我 |
[1:10:55] | -Close those eyes. -All right. -Drumroll, if you please. | -闭上眼睛 -好吧 -开门吧 |
[1:11:03] | Okay, open up. | 好了 睁开眼睛吧 |
[1:11:21] | Welcome to babyland. | 欢迎来到婴儿房 |
[1:11:25] | -It’s beautiful. -Thank you, sir. | -太漂亮了 -谢谢 先生 |
[1:11:28] | I mean it. It’s perfect. | 我要它 太完美了 |
[1:11:30] | Oh, well, coming from you, | 哦 好了 这都是你的 |
[1:11:32] | George Banks, that… that means a lot. | 乔治·班克思 那 那意味着很多 |
[1:11:36] | A lot. | 许多 |
[1:11:40] | A whole lot. | 非常多 |
[1:11:44] | And here’s the bill. Ju-Just don’t go nuts, George. | 这是帐单 别生气 乔治 |
[1:11:47] | Just-Just-Just try to remember, uh, what you feel right at this minute, okay? | 只要-只要-只要 你记住这一刻是多么美好 好吗 |
[1:11:52] | In fact, do me a favor. Maybe you open it after I leave. | 事实上 帮个忙 等我走之后再打开它 |
[1:11:54] | That will be better. | 那会好一点 |
[1:12:05] | -George! -He’s up here and he loves it! | -乔治 -他在楼上 他爱这里 |
[1:12:09] | Oh, well, good! Honey, dinner’s ready. | 哦 很好 亲爱的 晚餐准备好了 |
[1:12:12] | -She cooked? -She wants to give you a break. | -她做的 -她想让你休息一下 |
[1:12:15] | She’s been cooking up a storm all day in that freezing kitchen. | 她在那个冰冷的厨房里忙了一整天 制造一场暴风雪 |
[1:12:20] | What’s the matter, George? You look a little pooped. | 怎么了 乔治 你看上去很疲惫 |
[1:12:22] | Oh, I haven’t slept in three days. You know, I try to sleep at work, | 我三天没睡了 你看 我上班都想睡觉 |
[1:12:25] | but I keep thinking any minute one of ’em’s gonna go into labor and I’ll just… | 但我每分钟都得保持清醒并且我 |
[1:12:28] | Totally wired. Trust me. I know the feeling. | 打起精神来 相信我 我知道那感觉 |
[1:12:31] | And do you know how I spell relief? V-A-T-S-N-I-K. | 你知道我怎么放松的吗 V-A-T-S-N-I-K |
[1:12:35] | -V-A-T-S-N-I-K -Vatsnik -V-A-T-S-N-I-K? -Vatsnik. | |
[1:12:38] | The best sleeping pill in the whole wide world. I swear by them. | 世界上最好的安眠药 我信赖它们 |
[1:12:41] | Oh, no, no, no. I don’t take sleeping pills. | 哦 不 不 不 我不吃安眠药 |
[1:12:44] | Oh, George, you need your rest. You do. | 哦 乔治 你需要休息 你要的 |
[1:12:47] | What if they need you, and you’re walking into walls? | 如果她们需要你 而你撞墙了 那怎么办 |
[1:12:50] | Believe me, I never take pills myself neither. But sometimes, I need to rest. | 我从不吃安眠药 但有时候 我需要休息 |
[1:12:54] | So I take a half a Vatsnik, | 所以 我吃半粒Vatsnik |
[1:12:56] | close my eyes, and I wake up a new man, | 等醒来的时候又精神百倍了 |
[1:12:57] | refreshed and replenished and “roaring” to go. | 体力恢复 精力充沛 又可以去工作了 |
[1:13:00] | Just… You know what? Keep them. They’re very mild. | 你知道什么 尝试一下 药性很温和 |
[1:13:03] | Mild? -Oh, yeah. No, | 温和 -哦 是的 不 |
[1:13:05] | y-y-you’ll thank me. You’ll see. | 你-你会感谢我的 你会的 |
[1:13:06] | -George, Franck, dinner! -On our way. “Quick-ah.” | -乔治 法兰克 吃饭了 -就来”快啊” |
[1:13:12] | I’m so happy that you like the room, George. | 很高兴你喜欢这个房间 乔治 |
[1:13:15] | Sit next to me at dinner, okay? | 一起晚餐 好吗 |
[1:13:36] | -Hi, Dad. -Hey, Matty. How was camp? | -嗨 爸爸 -嘿 马蒂 露营怎么样 |
[1:13:38] | -Good. -Ann, how’re you feelin’? | -很棒 -安妮 你感觉如何 |
[1:13:41] | Great. Really energized. Bryan’s coming home tomorrow. | 很好 充满活力 布莱恩明天就回来了 |
[1:13:43] | -Don’t think we’ll see any action tonight? -Don’t think so, Dad. | -今晚不会有事吧 -别这么想 爸爸 |
[1:13:47] | -Hey, honey. How’re you feelin’? -Oh, good. Fine. | -嘿 亲爱的 你觉得怎么 -哦 很好 好极了 |
[1:13:49] | -Went to the doctor today. -And? -And right on schedule. | -今天去看了医生 -然后呢 -一切按部就班 |
[1:13:53] | Three weeks. | 还有3个星期 |
[1:13:54] | Hmm. Well, here goes. | 嗯 好了 吃了 |
[1:14:01] | -Dad, what are you taking? -Well, Dad hasn’t been sleeping so well lately, | -爸爸 你吃了什么 -爸爸不想总是那么晚睡觉 |
[1:14:05] | so I thought I’d take a couple of very mild sleeping pills. | 所以我想我该吃比较温和的安眠药 |
[1:14:09] | Hmm. | 嗯 |
[1:14:12] | Please pass the rolls. | 请把卷饼递给我 |
[1:14:15] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[1:14:17] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[1:14:20] | -What’s he doing? What’s going on? -George? George? | -他怎么了 发生了什么事 -乔治 乔治 |
[1:14:22] | I never saw anything like it. He said, “Pass the rolls.” | 我没见过这样的事 他说要卷饼 |
[1:14:25] | -By the time I passed them, he was gone. -George! | -当我递给他的时候 他就这样了 -乔治 |
[1:14:29] | Georgie, love, what is wrong? | 乔治 我的爱 你怎么了 |
[1:14:30] | -Oh, my God! George? -George! | -哦 天哪 乔治 -乔治 |
[1:14:32] | -He’s not dead, Mom. He just took two sleeping pills. -George, baby. | -他没死 他只是吃了2颗药 -乔治 宝贝 |
[1:14:35] | -Are you all right? -He took them both? -You gave him sleeping pills? | -你还好吗 -他吃了2颗 -你给他安眠药了 |
[1:14:37] | He said he could not sleep, but two Vatsnik is like, | 他说他睡不着 但是2颗Vatsnik意味着 |
[1:14:40] | “Good-bye, George, see you next Thursday.” | “再见 下周二见” |
[1:14:42] | -George! Oh, my! George! -I didn’t think he would take them both, you know. | -乔治 天啊 乔治 -我没想到他一下就吃了2颗 |
[1:14:44] | -Look at him! He’s like… -Truth is, I take half a Vatsnik and I’m a goner. | -看着他 就像 -事实是 我吃半颗睡死了 |
[1:14:48] | -He took them both at once? -Looked that way to me. | -他一下就吃了2颗 -我看到是的 |
[1:14:51] | Well, at least he’ll sleep, you know. Matthew, | 至少他睡着了 马蒂 |
[1:14:52] | help me get him into the living room. | 帮我把他扶到卧室去 |
[1:14:54] | -Can I help in some way? -No, no, no. We men can do it. | -要我帮忙吗 -不 不用 我们男人的事 |
[1:14:56] | -On three we lift, Matthew. -Okay. -One, two, and we go. | -数到三就用力 马蒂 -好 -一 二 走 |
[1:15:00] | -George? -Oh! | -乔治 -哦 |
[1:15:04] | Drop that boy on me. Am I moving? | 我来背 我可以动了吗 |
[1:15:07] | -Oh, yes, you’re moving. -Oh, that’s good. -Oh, dear. Oh, Franck. | -是的 你可以移动了 -哦 很好 法兰克 |
[1:15:13] | -Oh, no. Second strength. -Okay. Okay. | -哦 不 加把劲 -好的 好的 |
[1:15:15] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:15:19] | -Franck? -Yeah? -Is he breathing? | -法兰克 -什么 -他在呼吸吗 |
[1:15:21] | -Yes, breathing and drooling. -Oh, honey. Oh, dear. | -是的 呼吸和说梦话 -哦 甜心 哦 亲爱的 |
[1:15:25] | -There you go! -Oh! Oh! -Mom? | -你走开 -哦 哦 -妈妈 |
[1:15:27] | Oh, what are Vatsnik anyway? | Vatsnik是什么东西 |
[1:15:29] | I’ve never heard of it. Are they prescription? | 我从没听说过 是处方药吗 |
[1:15:31] | Not yet. They’re from my country. They’re not exactly legal. | 还不是 它们是我们国家产的 还不合法 |
[1:15:34] | But trust me, there are no funny side effects. I’ve been taking them for years. | 相信我 没什么付作用 我吃了很多年了 |
[1:15:38] | Oh, yeah. Okay. He’s going to be fine. Don’t you worry. | 哦 是的 没问题的 他很好 别担心 |
[1:15:42] | Um, Mom? | 哦 妈妈 |
[1:15:43] | Well, if he’s so fine, why are you taking his pulse? | 如果他很好 你为什么要搭他的脉搏 |
[1:15:45] | -Mom! -Well, just to check it. Pulse excellent. See? He’s fine. | -妈妈 -嗯 只是看看 脉搏很好 看 他很好 |
[1:15:48] | -He’ll just sleep like a little lamb. Okay. -Oh, George. -Nina! | -他会睡得像只小羊 -哦 乔治 -尼娜 |
[1:15:56] | -Are you sure? -Yes. I’m gonna have this baby tonight. | -你确定 -是的 孩子今天晚上要出世了 |
[1:15:59] | All right, Franck. Franck, we need you to drive us to the hospital. | 好的 法兰克 我们需要你把我们带到医院去 |
[1:16:02] | No, no! No, no! | 不 不 不 不 |
[1:16:03] | I’m too big to get behind the wheel, Franck. | 我太大了 不能开车 法兰克 |
[1:16:07] | Franck! Franck! Franck, we need you. | 法兰克 法兰克 我们需要你 |
[1:16:09] | Could you drive us to the hospital, Franck? | 你能带我们去医院吗 |
[1:16:11] | Huh? Okay. Thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[1:16:13] | Yes, the hospital. I’ll drive you there. | 是的 医院 我会带你们去的 |
[1:16:16] | -I’ll take the suitcase. -Okay. Come on. Let’s go. | -我拿外套 -好 快点 我们走 |
[1:16:18] | I’ll be there in a moment. | 我一会儿就到 |
[1:16:18] | -Hurry up. Hurry. -Ladies, not to worry. We have no problem. | -快 -女士们 别急 没问题的 |
[1:16:22] | -Good. Then hurry. -Hey, Mom, can I drive? -No. | -好的 快 -嗨 妈妈 能让我开车吗 -不行 |
[1:16:29] | You’re gonna be a grandpappala. | 你就要当爷爷了 |
[1:16:31] | Oh, George, don’t do this! | 哦 乔治 别这样 |
[1:16:32] | I am not a husband! I am not a father! I’m not a 9-1-1 man! | 我不是丈夫 我不是父亲 我不是救火员 |
[1:16:36] | Come on. Rise and shine, you big white-haired man. | 起来 醒醒 你这个大个的白头发男人 |
[1:16:40] | There we go. All right. Look at that. All right. Okay. | 走吧 哦 好了 注意看路 没问题 好 |
[1:16:43] | We’re on our way! All right. Now… oh, now we’re clippin’. | 我们来了 好了 现在我们加速 |
[1:16:47] | Right, left. Right, left. | 右转 左转 右转 左转 |
[1:16:51] | Left, right. Right. | 左转 右转 右转 |
[1:16:55] | We’re clippin’ along, George. | 我们一直在加速 乔治 |
[1:17:00] | Oh, no. Oh, George. We’re almost there! | 哦 哦 乔治 我们还在这里 |
[1:17:04] | And we move. Okay. And a running start. | 我们来了 好了 开始跑 |
[1:17:10] | On the Atchison, Topeka… | 在阿齐森 托皮卡 |
[1:17:13] | There! Moving. Moving, George. | 快 动一下 动一下 乔治 |
[1:17:16] | Ohh! | 哦 |
[1:17:18] | Gee, I’d change this room. | 咦 我要改一下房间 |
[1:17:20] | This is not the time to think about that! Let’s get the head. | 不是想这个的时候 搬头吧 |
[1:17:23] | Okay, okay. Any day now! | 现在好了 |
[1:17:27] | We’re on our way! | 我们来了 |
[1:17:31] | Look who’s up! He wouldn’t miss it for the world. | 看睡来了 他不会被忘记的 |
[1:17:41] | Franck! Wrong way! | 法兰克 走错了 |
[1:17:47] | Right turn here. Right! | 向右转 右 |
[1:17:52] | How’s the maternity department doing? | 妇产科医院怎么样 |
[1:17:55] | I’m hangin’ in there. Just hurry, please. | 我已经通知他们了 请快一点 |
[1:18:01] | -George, get ahold of yourself! -Make a left here! | -乔治 抓你自己的 -前面左转 |
[1:18:22] | Hey, man, what’s with that face, huh? | 嘿 男人 那张脸怎么了 嗯 |
[1:18:25] | Is that supposed to be me? | 对我有想法吗 |
[1:18:32] | Hey, you got a problem, loser? | 嘿 你有问题吗 |
[1:18:36] | We have no problem with nobody! Just “leaf” us alone! | 我们没问题 让我们自己待着 |
[1:18:39] | “Leaf” you alone? What are you, a tree? | 让你们自己待着 你是谁 树吗 |
[1:18:45] | Yes, I am. That’s very funny. Ha, ha, ha. You’re obviously a comedian. | 是的 我是 很好笑 你们很搞笑 |
[1:18:49] | Very good. Don’t nobody look at them. | 很好 别看他们 |
[1:18:51] | Hey, that’s a nice accent, man. What planet are you from, huh? | 嘿 很重的口音啊 你们从哪个星球来的 嗯 |
[1:18:56] | What planet? The planet of not wanting to die by a drive-by shooting! | 什么星球 不想被撞死 被射死的星球 |
[1:19:01] | Lock the doors! Quick! Quick! | 锁门 快 快 |
[1:19:07] | Where ya goin’, man? | 我们去哪里 |
[1:19:14] | You all right? Now just breathe in and out. | 你还好吗 吐气 吸气 |
[1:19:16] | -Yeah. -Breathe slowly. | -是的 -慢慢呼吸 |
[1:19:20] | Yes, thank you. I will. I’m just not used to all this hod-rodding business. | 是 谢谢 我会 我从没做过这么刺激的事 |
[1:19:25] | -She was talkin’ to my sister. -Oh. | -她在对我姐姐说 -哦 |
[1:19:37] | Look who’s walking all by himself! Let’s go over here, George. | 看谁在自己走啊 过去啊 乔治 |
[1:19:42] | Oh, George, honey. It’s really happening. | 哦 乔治 亲爱的 真的要生了 |
[1:19:44] | This is it. Now, Franck. | 真的 就现在 法兰克 |
[1:19:45] | -Yeah? -I’m gonna go upstairs with Annie to meet her doctor. | -是么 -我要上去陪安妮去见她的医生 |
[1:19:47] | -Sure. -So I want you and Matty to get George some coffee. | -对 -我要你和马蒂给乔治买杯咖啡 |
[1:19:50] | And then I’ll meet you in the waiting room, | 我在休息室等你们 |
[1:19:51] | -all right? -Of course! No problem! Yes. | -可以吗 -当然 没问题 |
[1:19:53] | -How are you doing? -I have the chair for the prostate exam. | -你感觉怎么样 -有病人需要轮椅去做前列腺检查 |
[1:19:57] | -Mr. Lemisch? -He’ll be out in a sec. He’s in the john. | -莱蒙斯先生 -他很快就可以出来 他在约翰那里 |
[1:20:00] | Oakhurst Emergency. Slow down. Slow down. | 外科急诊 慢一点 慢一点 |
[1:20:04] | Oh, Mr. Lemisch. | 哦 莱蒙斯先生 |
[1:20:07] | -You all ready? -Oh, yeah. | -你准备好了吗 -哦 是的 |
[1:20:09] | People, please, we got a pregnant lady here. Can we get a move on? | 注意 这里有个孕妇 我们可以进去了吗 |
[1:20:12] | -Buddy, we got it covered. Are you doin’ okay? -Yeah, I think so. | -我们会照顾她的 你还好吗 -是的 我想是的 |
[1:20:14] | -The contractions are about five minutes apart. -Okay, hold on. | -现在子宫收缩间隔大概是5分钟 -很好 继续 |
[1:20:17] | This chariot’s gonna move. You gonna need a chair too? | 轮椅开始行动 你也需要轮椅吗 |
[1:20:20] | No, no. I’m fine. | 不 不 我很好 |
[1:20:21] | -Annie, see you after? -Definitely | -安妮 看见你爸爸了吗 -放心 |
[1:20:24] | Okay, keep breathing. You’re gonna be just fine. | 好了 保持呼吸 你会很好的 |
[1:20:30] | -Where your father go? -I don’t know. He was just here. | -你爸爸去哪里了 -我不知道 刚刚还在这里的 |
[1:20:39] | Bring him on in. I’m ready. | 带他进来 我准备好了 |
[1:20:48] | Excuse me! Do I know you? | 对不起 我认识你吗 |
[1:20:54] | Come on, Annie. Come on. | 加油 安妮 加油 |
[1:20:56] | Keep breathing. It’s almost over. | 保持呼吸 快好了 |
[1:21:00] | Almost. | 差一点了 |
[1:21:03] | Okay, the worst is over. Almost gone, honey. | 好了 最糟的已经过去了 快过去了 亲爱的 |
[1:21:08] | You did it. | 你成功了 |
[1:21:11] | -Doin’ real good, Ann. -Thanks. | -做得很棒 安妮 -谢谢 |
[1:21:14] | Look who’s back from the dead. | 看谁回来了 |
[1:21:17] | -Hi. -Oh, honey. -Dad, you’re up. | -嗨 -哦 宝贝 -爸爸 你醒了 |
[1:21:22] | Matthew and I are gonna go to the cafeteria for some Coca-Colas. | 马蒂和我想去自助餐厅买些可可饮料 |
[1:21:25] | So, ju… You just… | 所以 你们就 |
[1:21:30] | -How’re you doing? -Okay. -So far, so good. | -你觉得怎么样 -很好 -到现在都很好 |
[1:21:33] | We called Bryan and he checked out of his hotel, but nobody knows where he is. | 我们打电话给布莱恩了 他退房了 没人知道他在哪里 |
[1:21:36] | And Dr. Brooks… Wait a minute. | 布鲁克思医生 等一下 |
[1:21:41] | You hang on. | 你要坚持 |
[1:21:43] | Dr. Brooks’s kid broke her arm at camp… | 布鲁克思医生的孩子露营的时候弄断了胳膊 |
[1:21:45] | -so he had to fly to Maine this morning. -Dr. Brooks is in Maine? | -所以早上他去缅因州了 -布鲁克思医生在缅因州 |
[1:21:52] | -Hi, Annie. I’m Dr. Eisenberg. -Hi. | -嗨 安妮 我是艾森博格医生 -嗨 |
[1:21:54] | -Let’s see how you’re doin’ here, okay? -Okay. | -让我看看你做得怎么样了 好吗 -好的 |
[1:21:56] | I’ll be filling in for Dr. Brooks today. | 今天我将代替布鲁克思医生 |
[1:21:58] | -And you’re Annie’s… -Oh. -Parents. | -你是安妮的 -哦 -父母 |
[1:22:02] | You’re, uh… Y-You’re, uh… Y-You-re… You’re gonna, uh, actually… | 你是 啊 你是 啊 你-你真的是 |
[1:22:04] | Yes, I am. Annie, actually, everything looks real good here, | 是的 我是 安妮 一切都很正常 |
[1:22:08] | so I’m just gonna check now to see what kind of progress you’re making, okay? | 我要检查一下你的生产进程 |
[1:22:11] | -Okay. -We’ll wait outside. | -好的 -我们在外面等 |
[1:22:14] | Nina, this is… this is no good. | 尼娜 那不好 |
[1:22:16] | We got to get another doctor. She looks younger than Annie. | 我们要换医生 她看起来比安妮还小 |
[1:22:18] | -Do you have any change? -No, George. Anyway, | -你想换医生 -不 乔治 |
[1:22:20] | Dr. Brooks said she’s absolutely fantastic. | 布鲁克思医生说她不可能来了 |
[1:22:22] | -Nina, this is our daughter we’re talking about. -Hey, I know. | -尼娜 我们讨论的是你的女儿 -我知道 |
[1:22:24] | What if something goes wrong? I mean, how much experience… | 如果出错怎么办 |
[1:22:26] | -could she have six months out of medical school? -Well… | -她才毕业6个月 会有什么经验 -嗯 |
[1:22:28] | -Did you see the name on her tag? Megan. -Yes. | -你看见她胸牌上的名字了吗 梅根 -看到了 |
[1:22:30] | No real doctor is named Megan. I mean, what, uh… what… | 没有医生会叫梅根 我是说 什么 那什么 |
[1:22:32] | -How many babies could she have delivered, two? -Actually, 341. | -她接生了多晒孩子 2个 -实际上 341个 |
[1:22:36] | Not counting the two I delivered this morning. | 今天早上我就接生了不下2个 |
[1:22:39] | -You can come back in now. -Well, thank you. | -现在你们可以回来了 -哦 谢谢 |
[1:22:43] | Annie’s doing great. Now, the contractions are still irregular, | 安妮做得很好 收缩很有规律 |
[1:22:48] | but they’re getting kind of intense, so it could take just a few more hours. | 但也变得越来越紧密了 可能还要几个小时 |
[1:22:50] | So just, um, just remind her now to relax between contractions, okay? | 所以 嗯 提醒她在两次宫缩之间放松 好吗 |
[1:22:55] | -You’re going somewhere? -Oh, just down the hall, Mr. Banks. | -你去什么地方 -就在楼下大厅 |
[1:22:57] | Oh, hey, you’re wearing Sidekicks. | 嘿 你穿着Sidekicks |
[1:22:59] | -Oh, don’t you love ’em? They’re all I wear. -Yeah, me too. | -哦 你不喜欢吗 我一直穿这个 -是的 我也是 |
[1:23:01] | Yeah, well, they’re the best. | 是的 很好 他们是最好的 |
[1:23:03] | So when’s your baby due, Mrs. Banks? | 那么 你的孩子什么时候出世 班克思先生 |
[1:23:10] | It’s just, uh, I have this funny pain. It’s kinda sharp. | 它只是 呃 有点刺痛 |
[1:23:13] | -You’re almost 40 weeks? -Mm-hmm. Uh, uh-oh. Here’s another one. | -快40周了吗 -嗯 啊 啊-哦 又一阵 |
[1:23:18] | Okay, let’s go across the hall. I’ll see what’s going on. | 让我们去另一边 看看怎么样了 |
[1:23:20] | Oh, no, no, no. Oh, no, I’m perfectly fine. | 不 不 哦 不 我很好 |
[1:23:23] | -Really. -I’d feel much better really if you let me take a look. | -真的 -如果让我检查一下 我会觉得好一点 |
[1:23:25] | -And Mr. Banks can stay with Annie. -Oh, I’ll be right back. | -班克思先生可以留下来陪安妮 -我可以马上回来 |
[1:23:29] | -Okay? Don’t worry. -Honey, fine. | -对吗 别担心 -亲爱的 很好 |
[1:23:31] | -You okay? -Mm-hmm. | -你还好吗 -唔-嗯 |
[1:23:35] | The doctor seems pretty together. | 医生看起来很漂亮 |
[1:23:38] | -She’s young. -Well, so what? So are you. | -她很年轻 -哦 那又如何 你也一样 |
[1:23:40] | Doesn’t mean you couldn’t design a skyscraper. | 你不是要设计摩天大楼吗 |
[1:23:43] | -All right. All right. -Just tell me when it’s over, will you? | -好吧 好吧 -告诉我什么时候结束就好 |
[1:23:50] | -Breathe out. -I can’t. | -现在 呼气 呼气 -我不能 |
[1:23:53] | Okay, the worst is over. | 好了 最糟的已经过去了 |
[1:23:56] | -You’re sure? -Absolutely. Coming down, way down. | -你确定 -当然 安静下来 镇静 |
[1:23:59] | It’s almost over. Down to nothing. There we are. | 快结束了 没事 好了 过去了 |
[1:24:02] | Okay. Okay. I’m okay. | 好的 好的 我很好 |
[1:24:07] | That was short, but horrible. | 很短但很可怕 |
[1:24:09] | -Annie, can I steal your dad for a second? -Yeah. | -安妮 我可以借用一下你的爸爸吗 -好的 |
[1:24:13] | -You’re hanging in there? -Mm-hmm. | -你可以吗 -嗯 |
[1:24:16] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:24:22] | -Save my seat. -I will. Hurry. | -给我留个座位 -我会的 快点 |
[1:24:32] | Mr. Banks, your wife is in labor. | 班克思先生 你妻子要生了 |
[1:24:33] | Very funny. Where is she? | 太滑稽了 她在哪里 |
[1:24:35] | She’s putting on a gown and getting hooked up to a fetal monitor. | 她换了衣服 在进行胎儿监护 |
[1:24:37] | No, no, no, no. My-My daughter’s in labor. My son-in-law’s not here. | 不 不 不 我的女儿要生了 我女婿不在 |
[1:24:40] | And my wife is the solid one that will… | 我妻子是好的那个 |
[1:24:44] | Are you sure? We have a lot of false alarms in our family. | 你确定 我们家经历了很多假警报 |
[1:24:47] | Her cervix is already dilated five centimeters. | 她的宫颈开了5公分了 |
[1:24:49] | Now, the way she’s going, | 现在 产道已经准备好了 |
[1:24:51] | your baby could be born before your grandchild. | 你的孩子会比你的孙子更早出世 |
[1:24:53] | Now, I’m okay. I can handle this. Can you? | 现在 我很好 我可以对付 你呢 |
[1:24:56] | Okay. Why don’t you go congratulate Mrs. Banks and I’ll check on Annie. | 好了 为什么不去祝贺班克思太太 我去给安妮检查 |
[1:25:01] | You know, it’s pretty cool, actually. If they both deliver before midnight, | 很棒唉 如果他们都在午夜前出生 |
[1:25:03] | they’ll have the same birthday. | 就有同样的生日了 |
[1:25:05] | Dr. Eisenberg, | 艾森博格医生 |
[1:25:08] | these women are my life. | 这两个女人是我的生命 |
[1:25:12] | I know. | 我明白 |
[1:25:24] | Nice timing, I know. How’s Ann? | 多么美妙的时刻 我知道 安妮怎么样了 |
[1:25:28] | Well, she’s doing good. How ’bout you? | 哦 她很好 你怎么样 |
[1:25:30] | Oh, George, I haven’t packed my bag. | 哦 乔治 我都没有准备我的包 |
[1:25:33] | We haven’t even practiced that Lamaze stuff yet. It’s just… | 我们甚至没有练习过心理助产法 就 |
[1:25:37] | Oh! | 噢 |
[1:25:40] | -You’re having a contraction, huh? -Yeah, I know. | -你有一次宫缩 -是的 我知道 |
[1:25:44] | -Yeow. -You okay? | -耶 -你好吗 |
[1:25:50] | Just promise me… promise me you’ll stay with Annie, George. She needs you. | 答应我 答应我去陪安妮 乔治 她需要你 |
[1:25:54] | -You know I will. -Okay. | -你知道我会的 -好的 |
[1:25:56] | -Nina. -What? | -尼娜 -什么 |
[1:25:59] | We’re gonna have a baby tonight. | 今晚我们要有个孩子了 |
[1:26:01] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:26:03] | Isn’t it just amazing? | 不觉得惊讶吗 |
[1:26:10] | You know, we haven’t even locked in on any names yet. | 你知道 我们还没有想好名字 |
[1:26:13] | Ah, okay. Now, I was thinking… | 啊 好了 我在考虑 |
[1:26:15] | Megan if it’s a girl, and Franck if it’s a boy. | 如果是女孩就叫梅根 男孩就叫法兰克 |
[1:26:19] | Franck Banks. It’s got kind of a continental ring to it, | 法兰克·班克思 叫起来像欧洲人的名字 |
[1:26:22] | don’t you think? | 你不觉得吗 |
[1:26:23] | Can’t you see him walking around the house with his little ascot? | 你没看见他带着小领带在家里到处走吗 |
[1:26:26] | George, go check on Annie. | 乔治 去看看安妮 |
[1:26:28] | Tell her I’m fine, all right? Oh, boy. | 告诉她我很好 好吗 哦 亲爱的 |
[1:26:31] | These contractions are really coming fast, honey. | 宫缩越来越快了 亲爱的 |
[1:26:35] | But go, go. I’m fine. And, | 但 快去 快 我 很好 |
[1:26:37] | oh, check on Matty, honey. | 哦 去看马蒂 亲爱的 |
[1:26:39] | And, George? George. | 乔治 乔治 |
[1:26:46] | I don’t know what I was gonna say. | 我不知道我要说什么了 |
[1:26:55] | Okay. | 好了 |
[1:27:02] | -That one was a bitch, huh? -Yeah. -Hey. | -那是只母狗 嗯 -是的 -嘿 |
[1:27:09] | Yes, that’s better. Thanks. Dad, how’s Mom? | 是的 好多了 谢谢 爸爸 妈妈怎么样啊 |
[1:27:11] | Well, uh, sh-she’s, uh… You’re not gonna believe this. | 很好 啊 她 啊 你不会相信的 |
[1:27:14] | -She’s not in labor? -She is, actually. | -她不是阵痛吗 -她是的 |
[1:27:18] | -Oh, my God. Oh, my God. -This is some night. | -哦 天哪 -不可思议的一夜 |
[1:27:21] | -More ice. -I’ll get it! -No, no, no. I’ll get it. | -我要冰块 -我去拿 -不 不 我去拿 |
[1:27:23] | -All right. -You just, uh… You just stay there. -Dad, you should… | -好了 – 你就待在这里 -爸爸 你应该 |
[1:27:26] | -Hold on. -I got you. I got you. | -坚持 -我在这里 |
[1:27:29] | Go to Mom. I’ll be fine. | 去看妈妈 我很好 |
[1:27:31] | -The ice man arrives. -Almost. Almost. Almost. There we are. | -冰块来了 -差一点 差一点 就好了 |
[1:27:37] | Really, Dad, I can handle this now. You stay with Mom. | 真的 妈妈 我处理不了了 你陪着妈妈 |
[1:27:40] | Well, she did say she wanted some ice. | 她说她要些冰块 |
[1:27:41] | I could take this to her and be back in two seconds. | 我去拿 两秒种后回来 |
[1:27:45] | How about I find a doctor and get an update here, okay? | 我去找个医生 收拾一下这里怎么样 |
[1:27:47] | -Be right back. -Okay. | -马上回来 -好 |
[1:27:48] | -You just… You just… -Don’t worry. I’m not going anywhere. | -你 你就 -别担心 我不会去哪里的 |
[1:27:51] | -Oh! This is very good. -Okay. -Mm-hmm. | -哦 很好 -好的 -嗯 |
[1:27:57] | -Franck. I need you, buddy. -I’m here, buddy. | -法兰克 我需要你 朋友 -我在这而 朋友 |
[1:28:00] | Anything. What? | 任何事情 需要什么 |
[1:28:02] | W-Well, I need you to help me. Can you hang in here with me? | 嗯 我需要你 你会一直陪着我吗 |
[1:28:04] | Of course. I will hang in until I hear those babies cry. | 当然 我会待到孩子出生为止 |
[1:28:07] | I don’t know what I’m doing exactly, but I will keep doing that. You know that. | 我不知道我要做什么 但我必须那么做 |
[1:28:10] | -Well, I thought you could stay with Annie. -Good. | -我想你可以陪安妮 -没问题 |
[1:28:12] | -And then I could check on Nina. -Fine. -Then maybe we could switch. | -我去看尼娜 -好的 -然后我们可以交换 |
[1:28:15] | Yeah. George? | 是的 乔治 |
[1:28:18] | We’re bonding here, aren’t we? | 我们是一起的 不是吗 |
[1:28:20] | -I think we are, Franck. -Someone’s buzzing me awful bad in here. | -我想是的 法兰克 -有人告诉我这里有点问题 |
[1:28:24] | Go on. Don’t worry. I’m on the case. | 继续 别担心 我在这里 |
[1:28:31] | Okay. Oh, George. George? I think I’m almost there. | 好的 哦 乔治 我想我快生了 |
[1:28:33] | Yeah, Dad, don’t go too far. We may need you. | 是的 爸爸 不会太久了 我们需要你 |
[1:28:35] | Dad? Dad! | 爸爸 爸爸 |
[1:28:41] | -We’re moving her into delivery. -Okay. I’m ready. Let’s do it. | -我们把她送去产房 -好了 我准备好了 去吧 |
[1:28:46] | -Dad? -Baby. | -爸爸 -孩子 |
[1:28:52] | Doctor. | 医生 |
[1:28:57] | What’s going on? What’s wrong? | 发生什么了 有什么问题吗 |
[1:29:00] | Nina, your contractions are really close together… | 尼娜 你的宫缩 近得连在一起了 |
[1:29:02] | and the baby’s just not handling it as well as we’d like. | 孩子不能照我们想的那样出生 |
[1:29:05] | The baby’s heart rate has dropped. Now, we’re gonna watch it carefully… | 孩子的心率在减慢 现在 我们要好好照看着 |
[1:29:11] | -and get the baby out. -Oh, George. | -知道孩子出生 -哦 乔治 |
[1:29:16] | Mr. Banks, I’m concerned | 班克思先生 我关心的是 |
[1:29:18] | your wife’s going to need to be delivered in the next few minutes… | 你妻子几分钟后就需要进产房了 |
[1:29:19] | -and obviously I can’t be in two places at once. -Right. | -很明显地 我不能同时在两个地方 -对 |
[1:29:22] | Everything’s going beautifully with Annie. Her labor’s progressing very well. | 安妮很好 她的生产很顺利 |
[1:29:25] | I’d like to turn her over to the chief resident. | 我把她转到总住院医师那里 |
[1:29:28] | I have complete confidence in him. | 我对他有信心 |
[1:29:30] | I just feel that it’s more important that I stay with your wife. | 我觉得和你妻子待在一起比较重要 |
[1:29:33] | -Is that okay with you? -Yeah, fine. | -你觉得呢 -是的 很对 |
[1:29:36] | If the baby’s heart rate doesn’t go up, how long does it take to… | 是 好的 如果孩子的心率你上去 需要多长时间 |
[1:29:38] | Once I get her in the operating room, | 一旦进了手术室 |
[1:29:39] | I can have the baby out in 60 seconds if I have to. | 我尽可能在60秒内把孩子取出来 |
[1:29:43] | We’re still okay. | 我们都会好的 |
[1:29:47] | -We’re in labor in room number four. -Okay. | -我们在四号产房 -好的 |
[1:29:49] | -Get Dr. Wagner up here. -Right. | -叫瓦格纳医生过来 -好的 |
[1:30:01] | -Dad! Is Mom okay? -She’s fine. Don’t worry. | -爸爸 妈妈好吗 -她很好 别担心 |
[1:30:05] | -Okay. -Hi, Annie. I’m Dr. Wagner. | -哦 -嗨 安妮 我是瓦格纳医生 |
[1:30:07] | -Hi. -Hold on. We’re almost there. -Okay. | -嗨 -继续 快好了 -好的 |
[1:30:14] | -Bryan! -Annie! | -布莱恩 -安妮 |
[1:30:16] | Oh. Oh, God. | 哦 哦 上帝啊 |
[1:30:19] | -I hope he’s the husband. -He is. | -希望他是丈夫 -他是 |
[1:30:25] | -How’d you know we were here? -Well, I got to the folks’ house… | -你怎么知道我们在这里 -哦 我去你家 |
[1:30:28] | and saw the tray of uneaten lasagna. | 看见还没吃的面条盘子 |
[1:30:31] | -I’m so glad I made it. -Me too. | -我很高兴我赶上了 -我也是 |
[1:30:33] | Slow down, kids. This is our stop. | 慢一点 小伙子 我们到了 |
[1:30:42] | Dad, if… | 爸爸 如果 |
[1:30:45] | -Just go. Go. -Okay. | -快去 快 -好的 |
[1:30:56] | I don’t see enough of an improvement, Nina. Let’s get you delivered. | 没什么进展 尼娜 我来给你接生 |
[1:31:03] | -Nina. -Oh, George. | -尼娜 -哦 乔治 |
[1:31:06] | What if she doesn’t get the baby out in time? | 如果她不能及时把孩子拿出来会怎么样 |
[1:31:09] | -She will. -Excuse me. | -她会的 -对不起 |
[1:31:13] | -Hey, you know what I was thinkin’ about? -What? | -嘿 你知道我在想什么吗 -什么 |
[1:31:16] | -I was thinkin’ about our first date. -Oh, yeah. | -我在想我们第一次约会 -哦 是的 |
[1:31:18] | The one you showed up an hour late for? | 你迟到了一个小时 |
[1:31:21] | Oh, actually, I wasn’t an hour late. | 噢 实际上 我没有迟到一个小时 |
[1:31:23] | Yes, you were, George. | 不 你迟到了 乔治 |
[1:31:24] | You showed up as I was pulling away from the restaurant. | 我要离开餐馆的时候你才来的 |
[1:31:27] | Well, that’s not exactly what happened. | 嗯 那不是真的 |
[1:31:31] | Actually, I got there on time. I told you this. | 事实上 我准时到的 我告诉过你的 |
[1:31:34] | -Never. -I didn’t? | -没有 -我没有 |
[1:31:39] | Remember, you told me I’d know you because | 记得 你告诉我我认识你是因为 |
[1:31:42] | you’d be wearing that red turtleneck? | 你穿着那件红色的套头衫 |
[1:31:44] | -Oh, George. -And I just… | -哦 乔治 -我就 |
[1:31:47] | stood in the window and I watched you walk to that booth in the back. | 站在窗边 看着你走到后面的货摊 |
[1:31:52] | And you were so incredibly beautiful. | 你太美了 |
[1:31:56] | I was afraid to go in. And I… | 我害怕走过去 我 |
[1:31:59] | -And I just stood there, -Excuse me. | -我就站在那里 -对不起 |
[1:32:01] | watching you sip your water and talk to the waiter, | 看你喝水和服务生说话 |
[1:32:05] | and I just fell in love with you. | 我知道我爱上你了 |
[1:32:09] | George. | 乔治 |
[1:32:13] | And when you left, I watched you get in your V.W. bug… | 当你离开的时候 我看见你进了你的V.W.车 |
[1:32:18] | and I saw your hair blowing out the side of the window, and… | 我看见你的秀发在窗边飘动 |
[1:32:22] | and you started to drive off, and I just got afraid I’d never see you again. | 你准备离开了 我害怕再也看不到你了 |
[1:32:26] | That’s when I almost ran you over. | 那就是我几乎撞上你 |
[1:32:32] | Thanks for telling me this, George. | 谢谢你告诉我这些 乔治 |
[1:32:35] | Thanks for marrying me, Nina. | 谢谢你嫁给我 尼娜 |
[1:32:39] | We’re ready. | 我们准备好了 |
[1:33:41] | Dad, it’s a boy. We have a son. | 爸爸 是个男孩 我们有儿子了 |
[1:33:47] | Congratulations. How’s Annie? | 恭喜 安妮怎么样了 |
[1:33:49] | Perfect. She’s just perfect. | 很好 她很好 |
[1:33:52] | He’s so cute. Seven pounds, nine ounces. | 他很可爱 七磅重 九英寸高 |
[1:33:55] | -How’s Nina? -I’m, uh, still waiting. | -尼娜怎么样了 -啊 我还在等 |
[1:33:58] | Yeah. Well, I guess I-I better get back. | 是的 嗯 我想我最好回去 |
[1:34:01] | -Go. -Okay. | -去吧 -好的 |
[1:34:04] | It’s wonderful. Give Annie a kiss for me. | 太棒了 替我亲安妮 |
[1:34:07] | I will. | 我会的 |
[1:34:17] | I’m a grandfather. | 我做外公了 |
[1:34:23] | Mr. Banks? | 班克思先生 |
[1:34:28] | I have someone that I’d like you to meet. | 有个人希望你看一下 |
[1:34:39] | It’s a girl. | 是个女孩 |
[1:34:41] | I love girls. | 我爱女孩 |
[1:34:44] | -How’s Nina? -She’s excellent. She did beautifully. | -尼娜怎么样 -她很好 她表现的很好 |
[1:34:55] | Am I nuts, or is this the most beautiful baby ever born? | 是我顽固吗 这是我见过最漂亮的孩子了 |
[1:34:59] | She’s perfect. | 她很完美 |
[1:35:02] | Oh. Would you tell Nina she has a grandson? | 哦 你可以告诉尼娜她有个外孙了吗 |
[1:35:08] | I will. Congratulations. | 我会的 恭喜 |
[1:35:11] | And thanks. | 谢谢 |
[1:35:16] | My pleasure. | 我的荣幸 |
[1:35:22] | Hey. Hey. | 嘿 嘿 |
[1:35:25] | Hi, beauty. Hi. | 嗨 美女 嗨 |
[1:35:34] | Dad, you gotta see him. | 爸爸 你看看他 |
[1:35:39] | Annie says he looks just like you. | 安妮说他长得像你 |
[1:35:41] | -Come here, you. -Boy. | -过来 -男孩 |
[1:35:44] | -Oh, that’s yours? -She’s a daughter. | -哦 那是你的 -是个女儿 |
[1:35:46] | -Oh, she’s beautiful. -Say. Say. | -哦 她很漂亮 -说话 说话 |
[1:36:08] | It was at that moment, with my daughter in one arm and my grandson in the other, | 就在那一刻 一手抱着女儿 一手抱着外孙 |
[1:36:13] | that I realized life isn’t gonna get much better than this. | 我感到生活没有比这更好的了 |
[1:36:20] | -Oh, there he is. -Oh, let me see him. | -哦 他在这里 -噢 让我看看 |
[1:36:23] | -Ohh! -Hi, Dad. Mom. | -哦 -嗨 爸爸 妈妈 |
[1:36:26] | -There they are. -Oh, my God. They’re so sweet! | -他们在那里 -哦 上帝啊 他们太可爱了 |
[1:36:32] | Hello! | 你好 |
[1:36:38] | Before we knew it, two months had passed, | 在我们知道前 两个月过去了 |
[1:36:42] | and it was time to say good-bye. | 到说再见的时候了 |
[1:36:47] | Have you got the stroller? | 你去散步吗 |
[1:36:50] | I guess we’re off. | 我想我们要走了 |
[1:36:54] | That’s it. | 就这样 |
[1:36:57] | Mom? | 再见 妈妈 |
[1:37:00] | -Oh, honey. -I’ll miss you. | -哦 亲爱的 -我会想你的 |
[1:37:02] | -Knock ’em dead, okay? -Okay, I’ll try. | -快减肥 好吗 -我会的 |
[1:37:05] | -Let me hug George good-bye, okay? Can I? -Ohh. Yeah. | -我可以和乔治道别吗 可以吗 -哦 当然可以 |
[1:37:08] | Hi. Hi. Are you George? Oh, you’re George. | 嗨 嗨 你是乔治吗 你是乔治 |
[1:37:12] | -Can I hold him? -Huh? -Yeah, sure. | -我可以抱他吗 -唔 -是的 当然可以 |
[1:37:16] | -Okay. -Yeah. -All right, honey. Okay. | -好了 -是的 -好了 亲爱的 没问题 |
[1:37:18] | -Two hands. -Two hands. -Two hands. | -用两只手 -两只手 -用两只手 |
[1:37:22] | Yes. Good. | 是的 很好 |
[1:37:27] | -Well. -Well, good-bye. Take care. | -好了 -嗯 再见 路上小心 |
[1:37:30] | -Bye. -We’ll call you. -Okay. | -再见 -我们会打电话给你们 -好的 |
[1:37:35] | See you, George. | 再见 乔治 |
[1:37:38] | We’ll call ya. | 我们会打电话给你们的 |
[1:37:43] | Bye, Megan. Call me, okay? | 再见 梅根 打电话给我 好吗 |
[1:37:46] | I may be your nephew’s mother, but I’m still your big sister. | 我是你外甥的妈妈 我还是你的姐姐 |
[1:37:55] | -Here. I got her a going-away present. -Hey. Okay. | -给 我送给她的礼物 -嘿 好的 |
[1:38:06] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[1:38:08] | You better get going if you’re gonna get to Phoenix before dark. | 如果你想在天黑前赶到菲尼克斯 你们得赶快走了 |
[1:38:11] | Yeah, we better. | 是的 我们会更好 |
[1:38:14] | Okay, well, remember. | 那好 记住 |
[1:38:15] | If you’re ever up for a 3:00 a.m. feeding, it’ll be 6:00 in Boston. | 如果你三点起来喂奶 波士顿是六点 |
[1:38:18] | So, you know, don’t hesitate. | 那么 你知道 别犹豫 |
[1:38:27] | -I’ll take him. Oh, sleepy. -Hey, wait a minute. | -我来抱他 哦 他要睡了 -等一分钟 |
[1:38:30] | I haven’t had a chance to kiss my grandson good-bye yet. | 我还没给我的外孙一个告别吻呢 |
[1:38:33] | Hey, buddy. | 嘿 小家伙 |
[1:38:38] | I got ya. I got ya. | 我抱你 我抱你 |
[1:38:42] | We are named well, George. | 我们给你取得名字很好 乔治 |
[1:38:43] | Don’t let the other kids tease you. It’s a good, solid name. | 别让其他孩子取笑你 那是很棒的名字 |
[1:38:45] | -His last name’s not Zenkman, is it? -No. | -他最后的名字不是然克门 是吗 -不是 |
[1:38:48] | Well, good. Hmm? Oh! Oh, he got me. | 哦 好 嗯 哦 哦 他抓我了 |
[1:38:52] | Got me. Do it again. Hey, do it again. Come on. | 他抓我了 再来一次 嘿 再来一次 快点 |
[1:38:55] | Oh! He got me. | 哦 他抓我了 |
[1:38:58] | Oh! | 哦 |
[1:39:01] | Hey. Yeah, I got ya. I got ya. | 嘿 是的 我抱你 我抱你 |
[1:39:14] | Well, I guess we gotta go. | 好了 我想我们要走了 |
[1:39:20] | -Bye. -I’ll take him, George. -Okay. | -再见 -我会抱他的 乔治 -好吧 |
[1:39:23] | -There we go. -Bye, Matty. Be good. | -走吧 -再见 马蒂 好运 |
[1:39:27] | -Bye. -Bye, Mom. -Bye. | -再见 -再见 妈妈 -再见 |
[1:39:35] | -Don’t forget to buckle your seat belt. -Okay, Dad. | -别忘了系好安全带 -好的 爸爸 |
[1:39:37] | You too, Bryan. | 你也是 布莱恩 |
[1:39:38] | I will, Dad. So we’ll talk to you tonight? | 我会的 爸爸 那么 晚上联系 |
[1:39:40] | And it’s hard to see out the rear view, so go slow and let people pass you. | 看车后的情况比较困难 所以开慢一点 让别人超车好了 |
[1:39:44] | We will, Dad. | 我们会的 爸爸 |
[1:39:46] | -Okay. -Bye. | -好了 -再见 |
[1:39:49] | -Bye. -Bye! | -再见 -再见 |
[1:39:52] | Take care! | 路上小心 |
[1:40:01] | -Bye! -Bye! | -再见 -再见 |
[1:40:21] | -Okay. -“Okay” what? | -好的 -“好”什么 |
[1:40:23] | Okay, let’s finish your science project. | 好的 让我们完成你的科学题 |
[1:40:26] | -It’s not due ’til Thursday. -Let’s get a jump on it then, huh? | -要周四交呢 -那就跳过它 嗯 |
[1:41:10] | I don’t look too old to be your father, do I? | 我作为你的爸爸好象还没那么老 是吗 |
[1:41:15] | Hey, you’re already laughing at me. What took you so long? Hey. | 你开始会朝我笑了 你怎么花了那么长时间 嘿 |
[1:41:20] | Bet you can’t do this. I can teach you that. | 我打赌你不会玩这个 我可以教你 |
[1:41:24] | I can teach you all kinds of tricks. | 我可以教你各种技巧 |
[1:41:27] | How to pass behind your back, how to sink it shooting backwards. | 如何背后运球 如何投篮 |
[1:41:30] | I taught your big sister. I can teach you. | 我教会你大姐 我可以教你 |
[1:41:33] | Megan, you wanna see the court? I don’t think you’ve seen it yet. | 梅根 你想看球赛吗 我以为你没看见它 |
[1:41:36] | We got lights and everything. | 我要灯光和其他的东西 |
[1:41:37] | We can play at night, one-on-one, just you and me. | 你可以在晚上玩 一对一 就我和你 |