英文名称:Fast & Furious Presents:Hobbs & Shaw
年代:2019
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:39] | All right, touch down in two. | 听好 两分钟后着陆 |
[00:41] | Rules of engagement: | 交战原则 |
[00:42] | Electric rounds only. | 只能用电击枪 |
[00:44] | MI6 wants him alive for questioning. | 军情六局需要活口供审讯 |
[00:46] | The target’s in a metal copper. | 目标在一个金属盒内 |
[00:48] | Every agency and terror cell is looking for it. | 每个情报组织和恐怖组织都在找它 |
[01:05] | 伊西昂 | |
[01:23] | Get on the ground! | 趴下 |
[01:24] | Get on the ground! | 趴下 |
[01:59] | 系统已解锁 | |
[02:01] | 开启样品仓 | |
[02:04] | Asset secured. | 目标到手 |
[02:09] | MI6. | 军情六处 |
[02:11] | Freeze! | 不许动 |
[02:13] | I’m a fan. Fantastic job. | 我可是粉丝 干得不错 |
[02:15] | And I think you look amazing in your matching outfits. | 你们的统一服装真好看 |
[02:19] | Who the hell are you? | 你他妈是谁 |
[02:20] | Bad guy. | 坏人 |
[02:23] | Get on the ground, now! | 赶紧趴下 |
[02:27] | 主要威胁 | |
[02:28] | 攻击概率92.3% | |
[02:31] | Nah. | 这可不行 |
[03:24] | 注射准备就绪 | |
[03:35] | 病毒样品已释放 | |
[03:57] | 病毒样品已释放 | |
[04:09] | Buggered up, too. | 又失败了 |
[04:11] | The team is down. | 小队被干掉了 |
[04:12] | We’ve been betrayed. | 我们被出卖了 |
[04:14] | She took the virus. | 她拿走了病毒 |
[04:28] | One of the soldiers got away with the virus. | 一个士兵带着病毒逃走了 |
[04:30] | I want her on the run with no place to turn. | 我要让她叫天天不应 |
[04:38] | She is a… a wily one. | 她很狡猾 |
[04:40] | Monitor all channels and make sure she takes the fall for it. | 监控所有频道 确保她为此背黑锅 |
[04:43] | – Understand? – Yes, sir. | -明白了吗 -是 长官 |
[04:45] | What do you want us to do with these arseholes? | 这些混蛋怎么处置 |
[04:47] | Clean it up. I don’t care. | 清理吧 无所谓 |
[04:49] | No witnesses. | 不能留下活口 |
[04:50] | I’m gonna get it back. | 我要拿回病毒 |
[04:54] | Who’s gonna stop me? | 谁又能阻挡我 |
[05:43] | – Where? – Where? | -在哪 -在哪 |
[05:51] | 伦敦 | |
[06:12] | 洛杉矶 | |
[06:17] | 每周日 卡拉OK派对 | |
[06:41] | Who the hell are you? | 你是哪根葱 |
[06:44] | I’m what you call a nice, cold can of whoop-ass. | 我就是传说中的罐装狠角色 |
[06:57] | Who the hell are you? | 你是哪根葱 |
[06:59] | I’m what you might call a champagne problem. | 我就是传说中的惹事儿香槟 |
[07:14] | What you got, big man? | 你有什么能耐 大个子 |
[07:40] | Well, you thought that would’ve broke. | 居然还没碎 |
[07:53] | I’m gonna kill you! | 我要杀了你 |
[07:55] | You gonna die! | 你死定了 |
[08:13] | All right, all right. No, no, no, no. | 行了 行了 不 不 |
[08:14] | That’s my favorite jacket, don’t do that. | 这是我最爱的外套 别这样 |
[08:16] | Hi, sweetheart, could you pass me that gun, please? | 亲爱的 能把文身机递给我吗 |
[08:19] | Thank you very much. | 十分感谢 |
[08:20] | Nice tats. | 文身不错 |
[08:22] | All right, assclown, we’re gonna play a little game. | 好了 混蛋 我们来玩个小游戏 |
[08:24] | It’s called hangman. | 叫作上吊人问答 |
[08:25] | I’m gonna ask you some questions. | 我要问你几个问题 |
[08:26] | When you give me an answer I don’t like… | 如果你的答案我不爱听 |
[08:29] | Okay. You get the idea. | 行 你懂了就行 |
[08:31] | I’ve been tracking some dark web chatter | 我在追踪黑市上谈论的 |
[08:33] | about a super virus that’s comin’ up on the auction block. | 一种即将被拍卖的超级病毒 |
[08:36] | Why don’t you tell me about it? | 不如你给我讲讲 |
[08:37] | I swear, I don’t-I don’t know! | 我发誓 我不知情 |
[08:39] | I don’t like that answer. | 这答案我不爱听 |
[08:43] | A little bird told me about a shadow outfit. | 有线人跟我说了影子机构的事 |
[08:45] | Black tech. Blood ops. | 邪恶科技 血腥行动 |
[08:48] | Real arseholes. | 真正的混蛋 |
[08:49] | Like you. | 就像你 |
[08:50] | They’re called Eteon. | 他们被称为伊西昂 |
[08:52] | And you’re gonna tell me where to find them. | 你要告诉我去哪找他们 |
[08:53] | You’re not gonna tell me | 不是因为我把你 |
[08:54] | because I’m hanging you out the window. | 吊在外面才要告诉我 |
[08:56] | You gonna tell me… | 而是因为 |
[08:58] | because I’m the guy willing to drop you. | 我会把你扔下去 |
[09:07] | All right, bonus round. | 好了 加分题 |
[09:09] | Where’s the virus? | 病毒在哪 |
[09:10] | No! No, wait! | 不 不 等等 |
[09:12] | Don’t leave me out here! | 别把我吊在这里 |
[09:13] | Please! | 求你了 |
[09:14] | Don’t leave me! | 别走 |
[09:16] | Don’t leave me! | 别走啊 |
[09:21] | What did he write? | 他写的什么 |
[09:23] | 我爱警察 | |
[09:25] | 速度与激情:特别行动 | |
[09:35] | 好莱坞 | |
[09:37] | 珍妮餐厅 | |
[09:40] | A… A… A… | 优 优 优 |
[09:43] | Excellent. Oh, and by the way, | 很好 对了还有 |
[09:44] | your Old Man and the Sea report? From last week? | 你上周做的那个《老人与海》报告 |
[09:47] | You did so good. It was awesome. | 做得很棒 很出色 |
[09:48] | – Thanks, Dad. – Yes. | -谢了老爸 -好 |
[09:50] | What’s that? | 这是什么 |
[09:52] | It’s a social studies assignment. | 社会学的作业 |
[09:56] | It’s a family tree. | 绘制家谱 |
[09:58] | It’s just a sketch. | 就是个草图 |
[09:58] | 萨曼·霍布斯 莎卢克·霍布斯 | |
[10:00] | Oh, yeah! | 挺好 |
[10:01] | That’s our family tree right there, it’s, uh… | 这就是我们的家谱 |
[10:05] | It’s… super easy to read and very clear. | 简单易读 一清二楚 |
[10:11] | Yeah. | 对 |
[10:12] | But… I was going to use this. | 但我本来打算用这个的 |
[10:17] | I found it in the garage drawer. | 我在车库抽屉里找到的 |
[10:20] | That’s you, isn’t’ it? | 这是你 对吧 |
[10:23] | Who’s Jonah? | 乔纳是谁 |
[10:26] | I-Is that your brother? | 是你兄弟吗 |
[10:29] | Yup, that’s my brother. | 对 是我兄弟 |
[10:31] | Why don’t you ever talk about Samoa? | 你为什么从来不提起萨摩亚 |
[10:34] | Did something happen? | 出了什么事吗 |
[10:36] | In life, things happen. | 人生无常 |
[10:39] | You may not want them to, but… | 你可能不希望这样 但是 |
[10:41] | they do. | 没办法 |
[10:44] | You just got to do your best… | 你只能尽力而为 |
[10:48] | and move on. | 然后继续生活 |
[10:49] | The fact of the matter is, | 事实是 |
[10:51] | I’m your family… I’m your people… | 我是你的家人 你的亲人 |
[10:54] | Me. | 我 |
[10:55] | – And you’re a whole lot. – Oh, I am a whole lot. | -你一个顶十个 -说得没错 |
[10:58] | Look at this, perfect timing. | 瞧 来得正好 |
[11:02] | Oh, no, this is for the mini. | 不 这是小家伙的 |
[11:03] | – Yep. – Thank you so much. | -对 -非常感谢 |
[11:06] | Cheat day? | 放纵日 |
[11:07] | Cheat day, yeah! | 正是放纵日 |
[11:09] | Thank you so much. | 非常感谢 |
[11:14] | Is that really necessary? | 有必要这样吗 |
[11:15] | Come on, she’s 71 years old. | 拜托 她都71岁了 |
[11:17] | What’s the matter with you lot? | 你们这些人是不是脑子有病 |
[11:18] | Sir, the prisoner will only be allowed more leniency | 先生 囚犯只有证明自己不再构成安全威胁 |
[11:21] | when she proves to be less of a security risk. | 才能享受更为宽松的政策 |
[11:24] | If someone leaves the back door open, | 如果有人没关后门 |
[11:25] | it’s a bit daft not to try and use it. | 不想法子越狱就是傻瓜 |
[11:27] | What’s daft is paying one of the screws to leave it open… | 傻的是花钱让人不关门 |
[11:30] | but not paying them enough to keep their mouth shut. | 但钱没给够又被捅出来了 |
[11:31] | Yeah, well, my point still stands. | 好吧 但我的观点没错 |
[11:34] | If you can’t break out of a shitty prison like this, | 如果你连这个破监狱都逃脱不了 |
[11:36] | then you’re seriously slippin’, Mum. | 那你可就真的不中用了 |
[11:37] | You cheeky bugger. | 厚颜无耻 |
[11:39] | Speaking of breaking out, where’s my birthday cake? | 说起越狱 我的生日蛋糕呢 |
[11:41] | What, the one with the file in it? | 里面有锉刀的蛋糕吗 |
[11:43] | I ain’t bakin’ it. | 我才不去烤 |
[11:44] | Who wants a bloody file? | 谁想要破锉刀啊 |
[11:45] | What I want is a nice little bit of C-4. | 我想要的是一点点塑胶炸药 |
[11:47] | Listen, if you want out of here, | 如果你真想离开这里 |
[11:49] | just say the word. I’ll handle it. | 告诉我 我来处理 |
[11:51] | Decks, I’m just having a bit of fun, really. | 戴克 我只是找点乐子 |
[11:53] | Being banged up doesn’t bother me. | 被关在这里也没什么 |
[11:55] | I quite enjoy the peace and quiet. | 我挺享受这里的平静祥和 |
[11:57] | You know, nice walk, a bit of reading. | 散散步 看看书 |
[11:59] | Loads of sudoku. | 玩玩数独 |
[12:01] | Like being retired. Love it! | 就像退休 享受得很 |
[12:03] | Now, listen… | 听着 |
[12:05] | Have you spoken with your sister? | 你跟你妹妹聊过吗 |
[12:07] | You know I haven’t, Mum. | 妈 你知道我没有 |
[12:08] | – Give me your hand. – Here she goes. | -把手给我 -又来了 |
[12:10] | I mean, you and your sister, you used to be inseparable. | 你和你妹妹过去形影不离 |
[12:13] | What happened, Decks? What happened between you? | 出了什么事 戴克 你们之间怎么了 |
[12:16] | I remember you, Owen and Hattie playing out in the backyard. | 我记得你 欧文和哈蒂在后院玩耍 |
[12:19] | Your little games, your little grifts, ooh. | 你们的小把戏 小伎俩 |
[12:22] | Robbing banks. | 抢银行 |
[12:23] | You used to give your little scams code names, | 还会给你们的诡计取行动代号 |
[12:25] | do you remember? | 还记得吗 |
[12:26] | What was that one? | 那个叫什么来着 |
[12:28] | The Keith Moon. | 凯斯·穆恩 |
[12:29] | 凯斯·穆恩 | |
[12:29] | 知名摇滚乐鼓手 | |
[12:30] | Yeah, that’s right. | 就是这个 |
[12:31] | It was called the Keith Moon because it… | 叫作凯斯·穆恩是因为 |
[12:33] | Involved lots of explosive percussion | 涉及大量的爆发性冲击 |
[12:35] | and permanent ear damage. | 以及永久性耳部损伤 |
[12:46] | That’s my boy. | 乖儿子 |
[12:47] | No wonder we left the family business. | 难怪我们不干家族事业了 |
[12:50] | She loves you, you know. | 她很爱你 你知道的 |
[12:51] | All you got to do is pick up the phone, Decks… | 你只需要给她打个电话 戴克 |
[12:54] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[12:55] | You’re her big brother. | 你是他哥哥 |
[12:57] | She looks up to you. | 她很崇拜你 |
[12:59] | Used to. | 那是以前 |
[13:03] | Well… | 好吧 |
[13:04] | One day, I just hope that I walk through that door | 希望有一天我走进探视室的时候 |
[13:08] | and I see the two of you sitting there. | 能看到你们俩一起来看我 |
[13:10] | How many years you got left? | 你的刑期还剩几年 |
[13:12] | Two, with good behavior. | 表现好的话就两年 |
[13:14] | How many really? | 到底几年 |
[13:15] | Four. | 四年 |
[13:18] | Well, you know what I say. | 你知道我的格言 |
[13:20] | Never say never. | 永不言败 |
[13:23] | Time’s up. | 时间到了 |
[13:24] | You behave yourself. | 你要规矩点 |
[13:26] | Will do. Love you, darling. | 好的 我爱你 亲爱的 |
[13:28] | Love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[13:44] | Lucas Rebecca Hobbs. | 卢卡斯·丽贝卡·霍布斯 |
[13:47] | I haven’t seen you in forever. | 好久不见了 |
[13:50] | – Rebecca? – Do you even age? | -丽贝卡 -你真是不见老 |
[13:51] | How long has it been? | 我们多久没见了 |
[13:53] | Six months. | 六个月 |
[13:53] | – Time flies. – When we’re apart. | -时间过得真快 -没有你就很快 |
[13:55] | What is your skincare regimen? | 你是怎么保养皮肤的 |
[13:57] | Because you look like a young Shirley Temple. | 你就像是年轻的秀兰·邓波儿 |
[14:00] | Go, go, go, go, go. | 让开 让开 |
[14:01] | Daddy, who is this guy? | 爸爸 这个人是谁 |
[14:02] | Well, this guy is, uh, is Locke. | 这个人是 洛克 |
[14:06] | And he works for the CIA. | 他在中情局工作 |
[14:08] | – Your dad and I are old friends. – We’re not old friends. | -你爸和我是老朋友了 -不是的 |
[14:10] | Actually, we’re, um… | 实际上我们 |
[14:12] | We’re best friends. Here’s the half heart. | 我们是挚友 这是我俩的定情信物 |
[14:14] | I don’t know what that is. | 我没见过那玩意 |
[14:15] | We got some ink together. | 我们有挚友文身 |
[14:16] | – We did not get ink together. – Oh, we didn’t? | -没有 -是吗 |
[14:18] | – No, we did not. – Oh, interesting. | -没有 -有意思 |
[14:19] | Well, I seem to remember getting a little something like… | 我好像记得某一时刻我身上 |
[14:22] | this… at one point on my body. | 文了这样的文身 |
[14:25] | Jesus. | 天呐 |
[14:26] | Christ, I miss our playful banter. | 真想念以前扯皮的时光 |
[14:27] | You have one minute to tell me what you want | 一分钟之内说明来意 |
[14:29] | before I knock one of your lungs loose. | 否则我就把你的肺叶打穿 |
[14:30] | You and I are after the same thing. | 你和我的目标是相同的 |
[14:32] | Say hello to the CT17 virus. | 来见见CT17病毒 |
[14:34] | It’s a programmable bio-weapon of biblical proportions | 这是一种可编程的大规模生物武器 |
[14:37] | affectionately codenamed the Snowflake. | 它有个亲切的代号 雪花 |
[14:40] | What does a Snowflake do? | 雪花有什么效果 |
[14:41] | Nothing much, just, uh… | 没什么 只是会 |
[14:43] | liquifies your internal organs. | 溶解你的内脏 |
[14:44] | Basically, it turns your body into a giant bag of hot soup. | 简单来说 它会把你的身体变成一袋热汤 |
[14:47] | She is nine! | 她才九岁 |
[14:48] | – I’ve seen worse. – Where? | -我见过更惨的 -在哪 |
[14:49] | Game of Thrones, Janet’s house. | 《权力的游戏》 在珍妮特家看的 |
[14:51] | – I’ve never… – “A Lannister always pays his debts.” | -我没有… -“兰尼斯特有债必偿” |
[14:53] | You’re never going over there again. | 再也不许去她家了 |
[14:55] | But there’s a new wrinkle in the case, Rebecca. | 但案子又有了新进展 丽贝卡 |
[14:57] | The specifics… | 详细信息… |
[14:59] | are all in the brief. | 都在简报里 |
[15:01] | There you go. | 给你 |
[15:02] | She’s ready, Becca. | 她准备好了 贝卡 |
[15:04] | She’s nine. | 她才九岁 |
[15:05] | This is the only unit of CT17 in existence. | 目前世上仅有一个单位的CT17 |
[15:08] | And this Snowflake… | 而这一剂雪花 |
[15:09] | is now in the hands of a rogue MI6 operative in London. | 在伦敦军情六处的一名在逃特工手上 |
[15:12] | Dad, are all spies that pretty? | 爸 间谍都那么漂亮吗 |
[15:16] | No, she is unusually attractive. | 不 她的美貌很不寻常 |
[15:18] | And deadly. | 也很致命 |
[15:19] | Last night, she was part of an MI6 team | 昨晚 她所在的军情六处小队 |
[15:21] | tasked with securing the virus. | 负责获取病毒 |
[15:22] | She then proceeded to kill her entire black ops squad. | 随后 她杀死了秘密行动小队的全体队员 |
[15:25] | She stabbed one guy in the chest… | 有个人的胸膛被她… |
[15:27] | using a brick. | 用一块砖捅穿了 |
[15:28] | Do you know how hard that is? | 你知道那有多难吗 |
[15:30] | To stab someone… | 用砖 |
[15:31] | – using a brick? – Get to the point. | -捅人 -说重点 |
[15:32] | The point is there’s no sharp edge. | 重点是砖的棱角不锋利 |
[15:34] | How did she get an entire brick | 她是怎么把一整块砖 |
[15:35] | into another person’s chest? | 捅到另一个人的胸膛里的 |
[15:37] | She either had to be really strong, | 要么是她力大如牛 |
[15:38] | or the other person had to have been, like, born without… | 要么是另一个人天生就没有 |
[15:41] | like, bones. | 骨头 |
[15:42] | Get to the larger point. | 说最重要的事 |
[15:43] | She stole the Snowflake. | 她偷走了雪花 |
[15:45] | She went totally off-grid. | 然后失去了踪迹 |
[15:46] | Who’s this? | 这是谁 |
[15:47] | That’s the scientist who we believe created the virus. | 据我们分析 这就是病毒的制造者 |
[15:48] | Great. Where do I find him? | 很好 他在哪 |
[15:50] | He’s off-grid, too. | 他也消失了 |
[15:51] | Impossible to find. | 无迹可寻 |
[15:53] | – Maybe dead. – You’re very helpful, Locke. | -可能死了 -你太”可靠”了 洛克 |
[15:54] | And you’re the world’s best tracker. | 你是全世界最厉害的追踪者 |
[15:56] | I’m sure you’ll figure something out. | 你一定能想办法找到他们 |
[15:57] | Oh, no, no, no, no. | 不不不不 |
[15:59] | I’m DSS, you’re CIA. | 我是外交安全处的 你是中情局的 |
[16:00] | I don’t work for you. | 我不归你管 |
[16:01] | Your boss loaned you out. | 你上司把你出借了 |
[16:03] | You do now, dickface. | 现在你归我管 傻帽 |
[16:04] | What did you call me? | 你叫我什么 |
[16:05] | Let’s just settle down. All right? | 别激动行吗 |
[16:07] | I’ve already got a black site running in London. | 我在伦敦有个秘密基地 |
[16:09] | There’s an operative there. Top of his game. | 那里有一名特工 非常优秀 |
[16:10] | He’ll be your contact. | 他会做你的联络人 |
[16:11] | I don’t need anybody else. I work alone. | 我不需要其他人 我单兵作战 |
[16:13] | We got bigger problems than your fragile ego. | 现在有比你脆弱的自尊更重要的事 |
[16:15] | Or the fact that a moment ago, I most definitely shit my pants. | 也比我刚才吓得拉裤子更重要 |
[16:20] | The entire world is at stake here, all right? | 全世界都面临着危险 |
[16:22] | This thing gets out, | 一旦这东西被释放 |
[16:23] | we’re looking at a lot of liquified organs. | 就会有无数器官化成液体 |
[16:25] | And I mean, like, everywhere. | 世界各地都会受到影响 |
[16:27] | And not just yours and mine. | 不只是你和我有危险 |
[16:31] | He knows I can see him, right? | 他知道我能看到他在比划吧 |
[16:35] | 《权力的游戏》原台词为 “你什么都不懂 琼恩·雪诺” | |
[16:35] | He knows nothing, Jon Snow. | 他什么都不懂 琼恩·雪诺 |
[16:39] | So, what’s it gonna be, Becky? | 怎么样 小贝 |
[16:41] | You gonna partner up? | 要合作吗 |
[16:44] | – I’m in. – ‘Course you are. | -我答应 -当然了 |
[16:45] | Do you remember what I told you in Rwanda? | 记得我在卢旺达是怎么说的吗 |
[16:47] | “Still burns?” | “还疼吗” |
[16:48] | No. The other thing. | 不 另一句 |
[16:49] | “Stop watching me sleep.” | “别再看我睡觉了” |
[16:50] | I said… | 我说… |
[16:51] | – “We are not friends at all.” – Best friends. | -“我们根本不是朋友” -挚友 |
[16:54] | – “And to watch your…” – Wash your back. Yeah. | -“还有你要…” -你要谨慎行驶 |
[16:56] | – I remember. – “Watch your back.” | -我记得 -“你要谨慎行事” |
[16:58] | A lot of back. I gotcha. Hey… | 非常谨慎 明白了 |
[17:00] | Same old Hobbs. Huh? | 一点没变啊 霍布斯 |
[17:01] | Same old Locke. | 你也没变 洛克 |
[17:05] | All right, who’s on the case? | 这个案子由谁负责 |
[17:14] | Mr. Shaw. | 肖先生 |
[17:15] | Whatever it is, I ain’t buyin’ it. | 不管是什么 我都不会买 |
[17:17] | You don’t know what I’m selling or who I am. | 你不知道我要卖什么 也不知道我是谁 |
[17:19] | CIA. | 中情局 |
[17:20] | – How can you…? – Sunglasses, cloudy day. | -你怎么知… -阴天戴墨镜 |
[17:22] | Sensible shoes. | 健走鞋 |
[17:24] | Okay, well, these are-I have | 这双鞋 |
[17:25] | fallen arches and I don’t have a lot of choice to what… | 我的足弓下陷 所以没有什么选择… |
[17:27] | Anyway, uh, I’m Agent Loeb. | 我是勒布探员 |
[17:29] | – And I need to talk to you about… – Hey, how’d you find me? | -我要和你谈谈… -你怎么找到我的 |
[17:31] | I got a tip from an acquaintance of yours. | 你的熟人为我提供了线索 |
[17:33] | Mr. Nobody. | 无名先生 |
[17:34] | Mr. Nobody. | 无名先生 |
[17:36] | A little joke for you, Loeb. | 给你讲个笑话 勒布 |
[17:38] | What do CIA operatives and baseballs have in common? | 中情局特工和棒球有什么共同点 |
[17:42] | People cheer when you hit them with a bat. | 用棒子打中他们就会获得喝彩 |
[17:44] | No. | 不 |
[17:45] | They are two things | 我对这两者 |
[17:46] | I don’t give a toss about. | 都毫不在乎 |
[17:49] | That works too. | 这么说也对 |
[17:56] | The weapon she’s stolen is not like anything we’ve ever seen. | 她偷走的武器属于一种前所未有的类型 |
[17:59] | It’s a programmable disease that can target any DNA sequence | 这种可编程疾病会攻击任意基因序列 |
[18:03] | with a 100% mortality rate inside 72 hours. | 72小时内的致死率是百分之百 |
[18:06] | If MI6 finds her, | 如果军情六处找到她 |
[18:07] | they’re gonna treat her like a traitor. | 就会把她作为叛徒处置 |
[18:09] | We need you to surrender the virus. | 我们要你交出病毒 |
[18:12] | What is your location? | 你在哪里 |
[18:16] | What, you think I killed them? | 怎么 你以为他们是我杀的 |
[18:18] | But if you can help us find her… | 但如果你帮我们找到她 |
[18:19] | if you bring us the virus… | 如果你把病毒带来 |
[18:21] | we’ll grant her immunity. | 我们就豁免她的罪行 |
[18:26] | We’ve set up a black site here in London. | 我们在伦敦建立了秘密基地 |
[18:28] | You’ve got everything you could need at your disposal. | 资源丰富 你可以随意取用 |
[18:30] | And we’re bringing in an asset from the States to assist you. | 还会有一名来自美国的专家协助你 |
[18:33] | I don’t need anybody. | 我不需要任何人 |
[18:35] | Maybe not, Mr. Shaw… | 也许是的 肖先生 |
[18:37] | but she does. | 但她需要 |
[18:42] | My guy’s in. | 我的人答应了 |
[18:43] | My guy’s in, too. | 我的人也答应了 |
[18:45] | Hey, is your guy gonna freak out | 你的人知道我的人是谁以后 |
[18:46] | when he finds out who my guy is? | 会不会发疯 |
[18:47] | I mean, didn’t they just do a job together in New York? | 他们不是刚在纽约搭档完成了任务吗 |
[18:49] | And didn’t they just destroy the DSS field office in L.A. | 他们不是在洛杉矶大打出手 |
[18:51] | by throwing each other through it? | 把外交安全处办公室夷为平地了吗 |
[18:53] | Look, I don’t know about your guy, but my guy… | 我不了解你的人 但我的人… |
[18:56] | he’s gonna get this. | 他肯定没问题 |
[18:57] | He’s gonna pull this off. You know why? | 他肯定能完成任务 知道为什么吗 |
[18:58] | We’ve been best friends our whole goddamn lives. | 我们这辈子一直是挚友 |
[19:00] | Well, my guy beat the shit out of me | 十七年前 我的人在克拉科夫的酒吧 |
[19:02] | at a bar in Kraków 17 years ago | 把我打得遍体鳞伤 |
[19:04] | and he doesn’t even remember me. | 而他根本不记得我 |
[19:06] | So… | 所以… |
[19:08] | We all have our histories. | 我们各自都有美好的回忆 |
[19:09] | Anyway, it’s the fate of the world here. | 全世界的命运就在此一搏了 |
[19:11] | It’s the fate of the world! | 世界的命运在此一搏 |
[19:12] | The planet’s population is in their hands. | 全体人类的性命就在他们手上 |
[19:14] | Serious stuff. | 事关重大 |
[19:15] | I mean, you’d think they’d be able to put aside | 他们应该能放下私人恩怨 |
[19:16] | any petty rivalries to save the world. | 拯救世界吧 |
[19:19] | – No fuckin’ way! – No fuckin’ way! | -没门儿 -没门儿 |
[19:21] | I’m not working with this guy. I’ve been there, done that. | 我绝不和他合作 我受过教训 |
[19:24] | The minute he gets involved, | 一旦有他插手 |
[19:25] | you can kiss goodbye to any finesse | 就根本不可能讲策略 |
[19:27] | because She-Hulk here only knows how to smash. | 因为这位女浩克只懂得横冲直撞 |
[19:29] | Yeah, Mr. Arson here only knows how to blow shit up. | 这位纵火先生只懂得狂轰乱炸 |
[19:32] | – And the fact is… – And the fact is… | -实际上 -实际上 |
[19:33] | – No offense… – Oh, no offense… | -无意冒犯 -无意冒犯 |
[19:35] | – This guy’s a real asshole. – This guy’s a real arsehole. | -他就是个混蛋 -他就是个混蛋 |
[19:38] | That’s, uh, “sumbitch” in your native tongue. | 用你们的方言说就是”王八蛋” |
[19:41] | That’d be “wanker” in your native tongue. | 用你们的方言说就是”傻蛋” |
[19:43] | You finished blabbering? | 你叨叨完了吗 |
[19:44] | You sound like a giant tattooed baby. | 你像个有文身的巨婴一样哼哼唧唧 |
[19:46] | Yeah, well, I’m not listening to this horseshit. | 我才不想听这些屁话 |
[19:48] | I got a job to do. | 我还有工作 |
[19:50] | Tell your mom I said hi. | 替我向你妈问好 |
[19:51] | Actually… | 等等… |
[19:53] | I’ll tell her myself. | 我自己去和她说 |
[19:54] | Don’t you ever talk about my mother | 不许提我妈 |
[19:55] | or I’ll put your head through that wall. | 否则我就把你的头砸到墙里去 |
[19:56] | Secondly, I’ll have this job done | 然后 在你忙着涂婴儿油的时候 |
[19:59] | while you’re still putting on your baby oil. | 我就把任务搞定了 |
[20:00] | Good luck, slick. | 祝你好运 机灵鬼 |
[20:02] | That’s it. | 对了 |
[20:03] | You just reminded me. | 你提醒了我 |
[20:04] | That exactly why I hate working with you. | 这正是我讨厌和你共事的原因 |
[20:08] | It’s your voice. | 是你的声音 |
[20:10] | It’s your nasally, prepubescent, | 拖着鼻音 还没变声的 |
[20:13] | Harry Potter voice. | 哈利·波特的声音 |
[20:14] | Every time you speak, just imagine this for a second… | 每次你一张嘴 想象一下 |
[20:17] | It’s like dragging my balls across shattered glass. | 就像抓着我的蛋蛋在碎玻璃上揉 |
[20:23] | And it hurts. | 好痛 |
[20:24] | Well, for me, | 最让我讨厌的 |
[20:25] | it’s not your voice. | 不是你的声音 |
[20:27] | It’s your face. | 是你的脸 |
[20:29] | Your big, stupid face. | 你那张又大又蠢的脸 |
[20:31] | Lookin’ at it makes me feel like God | 看着它我就会觉得 |
[20:34] | is projectile vomiting right in my eyes. | 上帝在向我眼里喷射性呕吐 |
[20:38] | And it burns. | 辣眼睛 |
[20:41] | It really burns. | 太辣眼睛了 |
[20:44] | What you gonna do now? | 你现在想干什么 |
[20:45] | Throw a bit of furniture? | 扔几件家具 |
[20:46] | For your information, I was gonna take this chair | 告诉你 我本来准备拿这把椅子 |
[20:48] | and turn it sideways and | 把它横过来 |
[20:50] | shove it right down your throat. | 然后塞进你的喉咙里 |
[20:52] | Of course you are, | 我一点也不意外 |
[20:52] | ’cause that’s your answer to everything. | 你只会用暴力解决一切 |
[20:54] | Smash a hole through every problem in a massive truck. | 每次遇到问题就捣个大洞 |
[20:57] | Well, that’s not gonna work here. | 可惜这招在这儿不管用 |
[20:58] | I think it’ll work fine. | 我觉得会很管用 |
[20:59] | Guys! Why don’t you two take a seat, | 二位 不如你们先坐下来 |
[21:01] | and we’ll talk through this? | 然后我们再好好谈谈 |
[21:06] | Me and you, us. | 我和你 我们俩这样 |
[21:08] | I’ve been down this road. | 已经不是第一次了 |
[21:09] | It’s a total waste of time. | 纯属浪费时间 |
[21:10] | For once, I couldn’t agree with you more. | 就这一次 我完全同意你说的 |
[21:12] | Yeah? Well, I’m doin’ this my way. | 是吗 我要按自己的方式来 |
[21:14] | If anyone’s got a problem with that, | 如果谁有意见 |
[21:16] | I suggest you come right here and stop me. | 我建议你们过来阻止我 |
[21:18] | I’m not going in there. | 我才不要进去 |
[21:19] | I’m not going in there. | 我也不想去 |
[21:21] | Smart lads. | 算你们聪明 |
[21:31] | All right! | 好了 |
[21:32] | Ha! We got rid of that fun sponge. | 总算把那个扫兴的家伙给打发走了 |
[21:34] | We can get to work. | 我们可以开始工作了 |
[21:36] | I want you to pull up every CCTV camera around central London. | 调出伦敦中心地带所有监控摄像头 |
[21:38] | We already have two dozen agents scouring… | 我们已经派了二十多位探员搜寻… |
[21:40] | Don’t you talk back to me, Opie, uh-uh. | 不要跟我顶嘴 臭小子 |
[21:43] | I just care about the coverage. | 我只关心监控覆盖区域 |
[21:44] | I ain’t gonna ask you again. Now, pull it up. | 我只说一次 把监控调出来 |
[21:49] | Now, zoom in on the area of the heist. | 放大劫案发生的区域 |
[21:53] | Now, invert it. | 然后 反色 |
[21:55] | Highlight the areas that the cameras don’t cover. | 高亮摄像头拍不到的地方 |
[22:00] | She’s smart. | 她很聪明 |
[22:02] | She just killed her entire team and stole a deadly virus. | 她刚灭了整支小队 偷走了致命病毒 |
[22:06] | She ain’t waitin’ around for no picture. | 她才不会坐等被摄像头拍到 |
[23:32] | 请输入验证密码 证件号码 0571 | |
[23:39] | There’re a lot of nasty people looking for you. | 有很多险恶的人正在找你 |
[23:43] | Are you nasty? | 那你险恶吗 |
[23:44] | Well, that all depends on what happens in the next 30 seconds. | 那要看接下来三十秒会发生什么了 |
[23:47] | Promises, promises. | 我才不信 |
[23:58] | So, here’s how it’s gonna go down. | 事情会这样收场 |
[24:00] | Do this the hard way or the easy way. | 乖乖投降 不然我就来硬的了 |
[24:02] | – Are you serious? – I am. | -你是认真的吗 -是的 |
[24:03] | – Really? – Yes. | -真的吗 -真的 |
[24:05] | – Well, it’s a tough decision. – No, it’s really not. | -好难抉择啊 -一点也不难 |
[24:08] | You want me to freeze? | 你需要我原地不动吗 |
[24:10] | Let me see your hands. | 把手举起来 |
[24:12] | Fine. | 好 |
[24:16] | Then you’re not gonna like what’s in them. | 那你不会喜欢我手里的东西的 |
[24:19] | I think I’ve made up my mind. | 我想我决定好了 |
[24:20] | You seem like a smart woman. | 你看起来是个聪明女人 |
[24:21] | I am. | 的确 |
[24:23] | The hard way. | 我选来硬的 |
[24:28] | Hold on. I… | 慢着 我… |
[24:39] | Stop! | 停下 |
[24:57] | Hey. No. | 别这样 |
[25:27] | Are you taking it easy on me? | 你是不是对我手下留情了 |
[25:28] | For the moment. | 目前是的 |
[25:55] | Bet you wish you didn’t take it easy on me now. | 现在后悔对我手下留情了吧 |
[25:57] | I wish a lot of things right now. | 我后悔的事多了去了 |
[26:08] | You oughta go to sleep now. | 你该睡觉了 |
[26:10] | It’s all gonna seem like a bad dream. | 一切都如同一场噩梦 |
[26:12] | It’s more like a nightmare. | 更像是个梦魇 |
[26:14] | This whole thing is a nightmare. | 这整件事就是个梦魇 |
[26:18] | All right, let me and you have a little chat. | 好了 咱俩来好好谈谈吧 |
[26:45] | 英国 伊西昂总部 | |
[26:45] | The Director called. | 主管来电 |
[26:46] | He ordered a new baseline for you. | 他给你安排了基线代码升级 |
[26:48] | He has everything ready for you in medical. | 他在医疗室为你准备好了一切 |
[26:52] | Perfection is a painful process. | 追求完美是个痛苦的过程 |
[26:55] | We see in ourselves in a foreseeable perfect world. | 在可预见的完美世界里 有我们的一席之地 |
[27:01] | Humanity must evolve before it destroys itself. | 人类必须在自我毁灭前进化自身 |
[27:06] | Eteon will carve out all human weakness | 伊西昂会剔除人类的所有弱点 |
[27:09] | and replace it with mechanical perfection. | 用机械替代以达完美 |
[27:13] | And you will lead the way. | 而你将会带领我们前进 |
[27:15] | 伦敦 中情局秘密基地 | |
[27:18] | I’m gonna ask you a question. | 我要问你一个问题 |
[27:20] | It’s not what you think it is. | 不是你想的那个问题 |
[27:22] | Do you like to dance? | 你喜欢跳舞吗 |
[27:24] | What, the Electric Slide? | 《滑步舞》吗 |
[27:25] | The Macarena? | 还是《玛卡莲娜》那样的 |
[27:26] | No, I don’t. | 不 我不喜欢 |
[27:28] | No, no, no. I was thinkin’ about… | 不 我想的是 |
[27:30] | the tango where it takes two. | 需要双人起舞的探戈 |
[27:32] | Yeah, don’t know that one. | 不知道那种舞 |
[27:34] | Must be different generations. | 我们一定是有代沟 |
[27:38] | Yeah. | 行吧 |
[27:39] | Well, either way, the music’s started | 不管怎样 音乐已经响起 |
[27:41] | so let’s see what kind of rhythm you have. | 我们瞧瞧你的舞步吧 |
[27:44] | Where’s the virus? | 病毒在哪 |
[27:45] | Look, I told you, I have no idea what you’re talking about. | 我跟你说过了 我不知道你在说什么 |
[27:47] | Okay, that hurt. | 有点伤人 |
[27:48] | You just stepped on my toes, it didn’t feel good. | 你踩到我的脚趾了 感觉很不好 |
[27:50] | Let’s try it again. I think you’re better than that. | 我们再试一次 我觉得你可以做到更好 |
[27:52] | Where’s the virus? | 病毒在哪 |
[27:53] | I didn’t ask to dance. | 我又没要求跳舞 |
[27:54] | Why should I talk to you? You’re not CIA. | 我为什么要跟你说 你又不是中情局的 |
[27:56] | No? How do you know that? | 我不是吗 你怎么知道 |
[27:57] | Where should I start? | 从哪儿说起呢 |
[27:59] | There’s two types of CIA agents. | 中情局探员有两种 |
[28:01] | Intelligence and espionage. | 情报人员和间谍 |
[28:02] | Those guys in there could barely lift a pencil. | 那边那几位弱不禁风 |
[28:04] | That’s what intelligence agents look like. | 一看就是搞情报的 |
[28:05] | And you look like you could pick up a building. | 而你看起来可以把整栋楼连根拔起 |
[28:08] | But espionage is about blending in, about being subtle. | 但是间谍要打进敌人内部 要低调 |
[28:10] | And there is nothing subtle about you. | 可是你一点也不低调 |
[28:16] | That’s good. | 不错啊 |
[28:18] | – I’m impressed. – I didn’t kill anybody. | -让我另眼相看 -我没杀人 |
[28:20] | I know you didn’t. | 我知道你没杀人 |
[28:23] | And how do you know that, then? | 你怎么知道 |
[28:24] | Because you could learn a lot about somebody when you fight them. | 因为当你与人打斗时 可以了解对方很多 |
[28:27] | And when we fought, | 我们刚才交手时 |
[28:29] | you weren’t fighting to kill me. | 你并没想要杀我 |
[28:30] | You were fighting to run away. | 你只是想逃走 |
[28:33] | But either way, the world thinks | 但是无论如何 全世界都认为 |
[28:34] | that you’re a murderer and a thief. | 你杀了人 还偷了东西 |
[28:36] | So you’re not going anywhere | 所以你哪儿也别想去 |
[28:37] | or getting any goddamn phone call | 电话也别想打 |
[28:38] | until you give me some real answers. | 直到你跟我说实话 |
[28:39] | You have no idea what is happening here. | 你完全不了解目前的状况 |
[28:41] | – Then tell me, help me understand. – I can’t. | -那就告诉我 帮我搞明白 -我做不到 |
[28:43] | – You’re wasting my time. – You’re wasting time! | -你在浪费我的时间 -浪费时间的人是你 |
[28:45] | The virus gets in the wrong hands, that’s it. | 如果病毒落入坏人手中 那就完了 |
[28:46] | It’s game over. | 一切都毁了 |
[28:59] | Does that mean it’s time for curls? | 是不是到练胳膊的时间了 |
[29:01] | Just like the CIA, always flexing the wrong muscle. | 和中情局一样 四肢发达 头脑简单 |
[29:04] | You know, the mind is the strongest muscle in the body. | 其实大脑才是全身最强大的部位 |
[29:05] | Maybe you should try exercising that a little bit more. | 也许你应该多锻炼锻炼那里 |
[29:09] | “There is more wisdom in your body | “身体中的智慧” |
[29:10] | than in your deepest philosophies.” | “远胜最深奥的哲学” |
[29:12] | Let me guess. | 让我猜猜 |
[29:14] | That Bruce Lee? | 是李小龙说的吗 |
[29:15] | No. | 不对 |
[29:16] | Nietzsche. | 是尼采 |
[29:17] | ‘Cause I’m flexing this… | 因为我有脑子 |
[29:20] | And all of that. | 也有肌肉 |
[29:24] | Come here. | 过来 |
[29:26] | If she moves, I want you to shoot her. | 如果她乱动 你就开枪打死她 |
[29:28] | Yeah, he can’t shoot me. | 他不能杀我 |
[29:29] | Yeah, not allowed. | 不允许 |
[29:30] | In the face. | 对着脸打 |
[29:31] | You can’t, not in the face. You’d go to prison. | 不行 不能打脸 你会进监狱的 |
[29:32] | You could shoot her right in the face. | 你可以对准她的脸开枪 |
[29:34] | No, you can’t. You’d go to prison. Sorry. | 不能 你会进监狱的 抱歉 |
[29:35] | I want you to shoot her two times right in that face. | 我要你对着那张脸连开两枪 |
[29:39] | – Okay? – Okay. | -明白了吗 -嗯 |
[29:48] | Hi, Dad. | 爸爸 |
[29:49] | Did you catch the hot spy lady? | 你抓到那位性感女间谍了吗 |
[29:50] | Come on, it’s me. | 开玩笑 也不看看我是谁 |
[29:51] | I catch everybody I hunt. | 我什么时候失手过 |
[29:53] | How long have you been doing this? | 你干这行多久了 |
[29:55] | Because you seem… new. | 因为你看起来…好嫩 |
[30:04] | She’s actually quite annoying. | 她其实还挺烦人的 |
[30:05] | You know, Dad, | 你知道吗 爸爸 |
[30:06] | sometimes people annoy each other | 有时候人们去烦对方 |
[30:08] | when they’re actually, like, flirting. | 其实是在调情 |
[30:11] | Where’d you hear that from? | 你从哪听来的 |
[30:15] | Okay, look, uh… | 好吧 听着 |
[30:17] | Me and the spy lady, we’re not flirting, all right? | 我和那个女间谍 我们并没在调情 好吗 |
[30:18] | Zero chemistry. | 完全不来电 |
[30:34] | I don’t know. | 这可不好说 |
[30:35] | When you saw her photo, | 当你看到她照片时 |
[30:36] | you definitely gave the eyebrow. | 你绝对有挑眉 |
[30:39] | What eyebrow? | 什么眉 |
[30:40] | You know, Dad, that thing that you do. | 你懂的 爸爸 就是你那个表情 |
[30:42] | What thing? | 什么表情 |
[30:44] | – I don’t do that. – Yes, you do. | -我才不会那样做 -你就是会 |
[30:45] | No, I don’t… I definitely don’t do that. | 不 我才不会…我绝对没有那样做过 |
[30:47] | I don’t even know what you’re doing. | 我根本不懂你在做什么 |
[30:49] | That’s the silliest thing I’ve ever seen. | 那是我见过最蠢的表情了 |
[30:51] | Let me get going. I got business to take care of. | 我得挂了 我还有事情要处理 |
[30:52] | I’ll see you when I get home, okay? | 等我回家再见你 好吗 |
[30:54] | – I love you. – Love you. | -我爱你 -爱你 |
[30:56] | Hey, one more thing. | 对了 还有一件事 |
[31:02] | Goddammit! | 该死的 |
[31:11] | It’s not the dance you wanna do with me. | 你不会想和我跳这支舞的 |
[31:13] | Oh, really? | 真的吗 |
[31:14] | I eat bullets all day long. | 我一天到晚都在吃枪子儿 |
[31:15] | For breakfast or lunch? | 早餐还是午餐 |
[31:17] | ‘Cause it’s dinner time. | 现在可是晚餐时间了 |
[31:18] | – I’ll count down for you, three… – Two… | -我来替你倒数 三… -二 |
[31:21] | Hobbs! | 霍布斯 |
[31:22] | Freeze! | 不许动 |
[31:23] | Put that down. | 把枪放下 |
[31:24] | Get your greasy sausage fingers off of her. | 把你油腻的肥爪子从她身上拿开 |
[31:26] | What are you doing here? | 你来这里干什么 |
[31:27] | Saving you. | 救你啊 |
[31:28] | Who said I need to be saved? | 谁说我需要被救了 |
[31:30] | No, no, no, no. | 不 不 不行 |
[31:31] | This is my house… | 这是我的地盘 |
[31:32] | and your goddamn girlfriend ain’t going anywhere. | 你的女友哪儿都别想去 |
[31:33] | That’s disgusting. | 恶心死了 |
[31:34] | Girlfriend? | 女友 |
[31:35] | That is my sister. | 她是我妹妹 |
[31:40] | Bullshit. She’s too good looking to be your sister. | 胡扯 你妹妹不可能这么漂亮 |
[31:42] | Very funny. Hatt. | 你真逗 哈蒂 |
[31:43] | There are people after you. | 有人在追杀你 |
[31:44] | Believe me, I know that. | 相信我 我知道 |
[31:45] | Yeah, it’s gonna stay that way | 而且他们不会停手 |
[31:46] | unless you tell me where that virus is. | 除非你告诉我病毒在哪里 |
[31:47] | Listen to me, pinhead. | 听我说 白痴 |
[31:48] | She’s gonna die if I don’t get her out of here right now! | 如果我不马上带她离开这里 她会死的 |
[31:51] | We’re all gonna die if she doesn’t tell us where that weapon is. | 如果她不告诉我们那武器在哪 我们都会死 |
[31:53] | Actually, everyone’s gonna die | 事实上 所有人都要死 |
[31:54] | because I am the virus! | 因为我就是病毒 |
[31:56] | It’s embedded in capsules. | 病毒在胶囊之中 |
[31:58] | I need to find a way to get them out. | 我得想办法把它们取出来 |
[32:27] | Bag the asset. | 把目标带走 |
[32:57] | Now or never. | 机不可失 |
[32:58] | I’m more of a now type of guy. | 我是个行动派 |
[33:00] | On my three. | 我数到三 |
[33:01] | Sure. | 好的 |
[33:02] | One, two, three! | 一 二 三 |
[33:06] | No one tells me what to do. | 没人能指挥我 |
[34:20] | 已激活 | |
[34:30] | Now, I take you to school, son. | 现在我要给你点颜色看看了 小子 |
[34:34] | 力量 速度 | |
[34:49] | Deckard Shaw. | 戴卡德·肖 |
[34:50] | It’s been a long time. | 好久不见 |
[34:52] | Good to see you, Brixton. | 见到你真好 布里斯顿 |
[34:53] | I think you’re out of bullets there, son. | 我想你没子弹了吧 小子 |
[34:55] | Lucky for you, I am. | 是啊 算你走运 |
[34:59] | – Nice suit. – Bulletproof. | -战服不错 -防弹的 |
[35:01] | State of the art. | 最新科技 |
[35:02] | Shoulda put that on the last time I put a bullet in you. | 我上次打你一枪的时候 你应该穿上这个 |
[35:04] | Actually, it was three bullets. | 其实那时你打了三枪 |
[35:05] | Two to the chest, one to the head, | 两枪打胸 一枪打头 |
[35:06] | just like they taught us. | 就像我们被教导的那样 |
[35:08] | Remember? | 记得吗 |
[35:09] | It’s a shame you didn’t join Eteon. | 真遗憾你没加入伊西昂 |
[35:11] | You could’ve had all this, my friend. | 你本来也可以拥有这一切 朋友 |
[35:12] | – Friend? – Yeah. | -朋友 -是啊 |
[35:13] | – You’re not the man I know. – No. | -你不是我认识的那个人 -没错 |
[35:15] | I am way better. | 我比以前强大多了 |
[35:18] | I’m the future of mankind. | 我是人类的未来 |
[35:22] | 运动轨迹 警告 速度 | |
[35:46] | Stop! | 站住 |
[35:48] | Stop! | 站住 |
[35:51] | Hattie! | 哈蒂 |
[35:52] | Get in the car. | 上车 |
[35:53] | We’re all going. | 我们一起走 |
[35:55] | Not you. | 不带你 |
[35:57] | Just the girl. | 只带姑娘 |
[35:58] | I said… | 我说了 |
[36:00] | We’re all going. | 我们一起走 |
[36:09] | Stay with the car. | 跟上那辆车 |
[36:10] | I need the girl alive. | 那女孩我要活口 |
[36:34] | What the hell did you do, Hattie? | 你到底干了什么 哈蒂 |
[36:35] | Big brother lecture now, really, huh? | 要来老大哥的教育了吗 |
[36:37] | I injected myself. I didn’t have a choice. | 是我自己注射的 当时我别无选择 |
[36:38] | He was gonna take it. | 他要抢走病毒 |
[36:52] | Programming set in vector. | 规划设定导航 |
[36:54] | 计算最优路线 | |
[37:19] | You might wanna… | 你最好… |
[37:55] | 迈凯伦 [车型720S] | |
[38:04] | 伊西昂 | |
[38:17] | Might be time for some curls. | 你可以练练胳膊了 |
[38:26] | Very good. | 很厉害 |
[38:31] | You mind telling me just | 你能否告诉我 |
[38:31] | what the fresh turkey hell we’re dealing with here? | 我们现在面对的到底是什么操蛋局面 |
[38:33] | Long story. | 说来话长 |
[38:35] | He’s a ghost. Supposed to be dead. | 他是个幽灵 本来应该死了 |
[38:37] | Eight years ago, I put a bullet through his brain. | 八年前 我对着他的脑袋开了一枪 |
[38:40] | Great. | 很好 |
[38:41] | So, we’re being chased by the Terminator. | 也就是说我们正在被终结者追击 |
[38:47] | I don’t think he’s gonna make it. | 我觉得他开不过去 |
[38:48] | Well, I don’t think he can see over the steering wheel. | 我觉得他矮到视线被方向盘挡住了 |
[38:49] | Buckle up, fat boy, I’m gonna save your life again. | 坐稳了 胖子 我又要救你一命了 |
[39:49] | You want a war then. | 你想要挑起战争 |
[39:53] | Okay. | 行啊 |
[40:08] | Okay, ride’s over. | 好了 兜风结束 |
[40:09] | Gotta lose this car. | 这辆车得弃了 |
[40:18] | Update. | 汇报 |
[40:19] | I’ve hacked the mainframe of every news agency and outlet. | 我黑进了所有通讯社和媒体渠道 |
[40:23] | How many do we control? | 我们能控制的有多少家 |
[40:24] | 174 broadcasts, 2,000 ought… | 174家电视台 2000家应该… |
[40:26] | Double it. I want 100% control of this story. | 要翻倍 我要百分百掌控这条报道 |
[40:29] | Standard frame job? | 标准模式任务吗 |
[40:30] | No. Standard will not do. | 不 标准可不行 |
[40:31] | I need something special for these guys. | 这些人需要特别对待 |
[40:33] | Listen up. Narrative: | 大家听好 口径如下 |
[40:34] | Hobbs, Shaw. | 霍布斯 肖 |
[40:35] | Big guy, little guy have been ID’d. | 大块头 小块头已经被验明身份 |
[40:39] | They’ve been blamed for the recent attacks on the CIA. | 他们是最近针对中情局的袭击事件的罪魁祸首 |
[40:43] | They shared a prison cell where they hatched a plan | 他们曾在监狱共住一室 在那里秘密谋划 |
[40:46] | to start their reign of terror. | 开始他们的恐怖统治 |
[40:49] | It just got real. | 来真的了 |
[40:51] | 卢克·霍布斯 戴卡德·肖 | |
[40:53] | 特大新闻 伦敦恐怖袭击 | |
[40:53] | Who the hell are these guys? | 这些家伙到底是什么人 |
[40:55] | Eteon. | 伊西昂 |
[40:56] | A most secret tech cult. | 一个绝密的科技邪教 |
[40:57] | With a mercenary army and plenty of dark money. | 拥有一支雇佣军和数不清的黑钱 |
[41:00] | And delusions of saving the world | 妄想通过改造人类种族 |
[41:02] | by augmenting the human race. | 以拯救世界 |
[41:04] | That’s it. | 就是这样 |
[41:05] | Apparently, they control the media as well. | 显然他们也控制了媒体 |
[41:07] | I’ve heard rumors about these people. | 我听说过这些人的传闻 |
[41:10] | Everybody thinks they’re a myth. | 大家都认为他们是个谜 |
[41:11] | 卢克·霍布斯 戴卡德·肖 伦敦恐怖袭击 | |
[41:12] | Assuming first hand how real they are. | 你可以亲身体验他们有多真实 |
[41:14] | If we don’t fit to their plans… | 如果我们对他们的计划不利 |
[41:16] | we already dug our own grave. | 就是自掘坟墓 |
[41:17] | All right, let’s get to the nearest lockdown facility. | 好吧 我们去最近的封锁机构 |
[41:19] | No, no, no. You don’t get it, do you? | 不不不 你还不明白是吗 |
[41:21] | Brixton’s a tier one assassin. | 布里斯顿是顶级杀手 |
[41:23] | Best I’ve ever seen. | 我见过最优秀的杀手 |
[41:24] | I know him. He ain’t never gonna stop. | 我了解他 他绝不会善罢甘休 |
[41:26] | Till he gets that virus. | 除非他拿到病毒 |
[41:27] | And besides, that’s my sister. | 此外 这是我妹妹 |
[41:29] | Family business. | 是我的家务事 |
[41:31] | Is your name Shaw? No. | 你姓肖吗 不 |
[41:32] | Then she’s going nowhere with you. | 那她绝不会跟你走 |
[41:33] | When it comes to the fate of the world, | 当关系到全世界的命运时 |
[41:34] | it becomes my business. | 这就是我的事 |
[41:36] | I don’t care if she’s your sister. | 我不在乎她是不是你妹妹 |
[41:37] | That woman ain’t going anywhere… | 那个女人哪里也不能去 |
[41:38] | – Where are you going? – Where are you going? | -你要去哪 -你要去哪 |
[41:39] | Where? I don’t have time for your alpha male shit right now. | 去哪 我现在没时间听你们大男子主义作祟 |
[41:41] | You’re both idiots. You clearly can’t work together. | 你们都是笨蛋 根本没法一起合作 |
[41:43] | And so you’re absolutely useless to me. | 所以你们对我来说就是彻底的废物 |
[41:45] | So, I’m gonna go find the man | 所以我要去找那个 |
[41:46] | who can help me get this thing out of my system. | 能帮我把这玩意从身体里取出来的人 |
[41:48] | – See you. – You mean this man? | -再见 -你是说这个人吗 |
[41:52] | I was tracking him before the attack. | 我在袭击前就在追踪他 |
[41:54] | He’s hard to find but I think I got a hell of a lead. | 找到他很难 但我觉得我已经有重要线索了 |
[41:56] | Russian newspaper. | 俄罗斯报纸 |
[41:58] | Not just any old paper. | 不是什么随便的报纸 |
[41:59] | There’s only one place in London that sells that. | 伦敦只有一处地方卖这种报纸 |
[42:03] | Here you go. See you tomorrow. | 给 明天见 |
[42:06] | That’s optimistic. | 你真乐观 |
[42:17] | Morning, Director. | 早上好 主管 |
[42:24] | Well, well. | 哎呀 |
[42:25] | Deckard Shaw. | 戴卡德·肖 |
[42:27] | How complicated for you. | 对你来说真复杂 |
[42:29] | Not really. | 并非如此 |
[42:31] | He’s also working with DSS, Luke Hobbs. | 他还和外交安全处的卢克·霍布斯合作 |
[42:34] | Hobbs. | 霍布斯 |
[42:36] | We have a history. | 我们有过交集 |
[42:38] | They’re formidable. | 他们相当棘手 |
[42:39] | Small fry. | 小菜一碟 |
[42:40] | I’ll eliminate the two of them. | 我会消灭他们俩 |
[42:42] | Get the asset back ASAP. | 尽快把目标带回来 |
[42:44] | You get the girl, extract the virus | 你去抓那女孩 提取病毒 |
[42:47] | and reprogram it for Phase One. | 重新编程 准备开始第一阶段 |
[42:49] | We use that weapon to eliminate the weak | 我们要用那件武器消灭弱者 |
[42:52] | and anyone who’ll get in our way. | 以及任何阻挡我们的人 |
[42:55] | We’re building a perfect system, Brixton. | 我们要建立一个完美的系统 布里斯顿 |
[42:57] | Hobbs and Shaw would be considerable assets for Eteon. | 对伊西昂来说 霍布斯和肖可能是重要人才 |
[43:01] | Turn them. | 策反他们 |
[43:02] | Turn ’em? | 策反他们 |
[43:04] | Sorry, I don’t follow. | 抱歉 我不明白 |
[43:06] | I want them turned. | 我要你策反他们 |
[43:08] | I want them working for the cause. | 我要他们为大业效力 |
[43:10] | Understood? | 明白了吗 |
[43:11] | They can’t be turned. | 他们不可能被策反 |
[43:13] | What makes you so certain? | 你为什么这么肯定 |
[43:15] | The last time we asked, I got shot in the face. | 上次我们询问的时候 我的脸中枪了 |
[43:17] | That makes me very certain. | 因此我非常肯定 |
[43:20] | So, I suggest that we take another approach. | 所以我建议我们寻求其它途径 |
[43:23] | – Which is why… – I did not ask you, Brixton. | -因此… -我没征求你的意见 布里斯顿 |
[43:26] | You show them the consequences of refusal. | 你让他们看看拒绝的后果是什么 |
[43:28] | Or perhaps… I’ll show them to you. | 否则我就让你看看拒绝的后果 |
[43:31] | Is that a threat? | 这是威胁吗 |
[43:33] | I’d remember who you’re relying on for your survival. | 你最好记住依靠谁才能活下来 |
[43:38] | All for the cause. | 一切为了大业 |
[43:44] | Look, honey, I have to talk to you about something. | 亲爱的 我有话必须得和你说 |
[43:45] | It’s very important right now. | 这些话现在非常重要 |
[43:46] | Remember how we spoke about | 记得我们之前说过 |
[43:48] | what would happen if things went sideways? | 如果事情不妙会发生什么吗 |
[43:49] | We called it a code red? | 我们管它叫红色警报 |
[43:52] | Well, it’s happening. | 正是此刻 |
[43:53] | I-Is there anything I can do? | 有什么我能做的吗 |
[43:54] | You need to stay home. | 你必须待在家里 |
[43:56] | You’re gonna be safe there. | 你在那里会很安全 |
[43:57] | As a matter of fact, | 事实上 |
[43:57] | we’ve got the CIA listening in on this call right now. | 此刻我们的通话正在被中情局监听 |
[44:01] | Watch this. Hi, Locke. | 看着吧 你好 洛克 |
[44:03] | Everybody’s safe, everybody’s great. | 大家都很安全 大家都非常好 |
[44:04] | I’m actually at our old, uh, | 我其实正在我们… |
[44:05] | our old diner here. | 我们常去的那家餐厅 |
[44:06] | It’s super weird being here without you guys. | 没有了你们在这里 感觉特别怪 |
[44:11] | I think it’s closed. | 我觉得这里关门了 |
[44:13] | Thank you, brother. | 谢谢你 兄弟 |
[44:15] | Honey, I’ve already talked to Aunt Lisa. | 亲爱的 我已经和丽莎阿姨说过了 |
[44:17] | She knows exactly what to do. | 她很清楚该怎么做 |
[44:18] | I’m gonna be home as soon as I can. | 我会尽快回家的 |
[44:21] | Love you. | 爱你 |
[44:22] | I love you back. | 我也爱你 |
[44:24] | Bye. | 再见 |
[44:27] | Luke Hobbs and Deckard Shaw. | 卢克·霍布斯和戴卡德·肖 |
[44:28] | 伦敦发生恐怖袭击 | |
[44:31] | While Hobbs is an agent of the American… | 霍布斯是美国的一位探员… |
[44:33] | Tell us everything you know… | 告诉我你知道的一切 |
[44:35] | about this. | 关于这个东西 |
[44:37] | My God. When… | 天呐 你… |
[44:39] | – When were you exposed? – About 30 hours ago. | -你什么时候接触病毒的 -大概三十小时前 |
[44:41] | Then the capsules containing the virus are still intact. | 那么含有病毒的胶囊依然完好无损 |
[44:43] | So we need to neutralize it. | 我们要你消灭病毒 |
[44:45] | No, it is not that easy. | 不 没那么简单 |
[44:46] | It’s not programmed to any DNA sequence. | 它没有经过任何DNA基因序列编程 |
[44:48] | It’s fatal to everyone. | 它对所有人都是致命的 |
[44:50] | In 42 hours, the capsules will dissolve and she’ll be infected. | 42小时后 胶囊会溶解 她会被感染 |
[44:53] | Then the virus will go airborne. | 然后病毒会通过空气传播 |
[44:55] | We are talking global contamination within a week. | 我们面临的是一周内全球感染 |
[44:59] | Why in the hell would you create something like that? | 你为什么要制造这样的东西 |
[45:00] | Because I thought I was one of them. | 因为我当时以为我是他们的一员 |
[45:02] | Eteon. | 伊西昂 |
[45:03] | They told me they wanted to save the world through science. | 他们跟我说想通过科学拯救世界 |
[45:05] | I believed in their cause. | 我相信了他们的大业 |
[45:07] | I developed the Snowflake to be a carrier for vaccines… | 我研制雪花是让它作为疫苗的载体 |
[45:10] | a panacea for the whole world… | 拯救全世界的灵丹妙药 |
[45:12] | but they redeveloped it into a programmable apocalypse | 但他们重新研制使其成为可编程的大灾难 |
[45:16] | to attack the weakest of us. | 攻击人类中的弱者 |
[45:17] | Those not worthy of Eteon’s vision of the future. | 那些配不上伊西昂对未来的规划的人 |
[45:20] | For a scientist, you seem incredibly stupid. | 你这科学家真是蠢得让人难以置信 |
[45:22] | Well, I’m a two-times Nobel Prize winner | 我两次获得诺贝尔奖 |
[45:24] | but who’s counting? | 不过谁在乎呢 |
[45:26] | Right, you said the virus was programmable. | 你说病毒可编程控制 |
[45:28] | So, reprogram it. | 那就重新编程 |
[45:30] | I can’t reprogram it in a host. | 我不能在宿主体内将它重新编程 |
[45:32] | Just tell us how to get this thing out from me. | 直接说怎么把它从我体内取出来 |
[45:33] | Well, there are two options. | 有两个选择 |
[45:35] | And the first is easy. | 第一个很简单 |
[45:37] | Go. | 说 |
[45:38] | Finally. | 终于说到了 |
[45:38] | You kill her. | 杀了她 |
[45:39] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[45:40] | And burn the body, of course. | 当然还要烧掉尸体 |
[45:41] | Of course. | 当然 |
[45:42] | Of course. | 当然 |
[45:42] | No, I mean, really burn it. | 不 我是说真的烧掉 |
[45:44] | Really burn it? | 真的烧掉 |
[45:44] | To ash. | 烧成灰 |
[45:45] | To ash? | 烧成灰 |
[45:45] | Beyond all recognition. | 烧得面目全非 |
[45:47] | Let’s assume that’s not an option, shall we, genius? | 我们假设这不可选 可以吗 天才 |
[45:49] | Yeah, doesn’t work for us. Option number two? | 没错 我们不适用 第二个选择呢 |
[45:51] | There is a machine that can preserve her life and extract the virus. | 有一台机器能保住她的命 提取病毒 |
[45:54] | Well, that should’ve been option number one. | 这才应该是首选 |
[45:55] | Because it’s impossible to get to. | 那机器不可能拿到 |
[45:57] | We’ll decide what’s impossible. | 我们决定什么才是不可能 |
[45:59] | Where is it? | 它在哪里 |
[45:59] | It’s in the Eteon laboratory where the Snowflake was developed. | 在伊西昂实验室 研制雪花的地方 |
[46:03] | A secret dark tech complex | 位于地球上最荒凉的地方 |
[46:04] | fortified by an army | 由一支军队驻守的 |
[46:05] | in the most God-forsaken part of the planet. | 秘密科技机构 |
[46:08] | But if you go there, all three of you will die. | 但如果你们去那里 三个人都会死 |
[46:10] | So, basically what you’re saying is | 所以你基本上是说 |
[46:12] | she dies no matter what. | 不管怎样她都要死 |
[46:15] | Well, who needs a drink? | 谁要喝一杯 |
[46:19] | I know just the place. | 我知道一个好地方 |
[46:23] | 木匠纹章酒吧 | |
[46:38] | Look at all these. | 瞧瞧这些车 |
[46:41] | Somebody’s overcompensating. | 某人床上不行用车补啊 |
[46:43] | If anything, I’m undercompensating. | 真要说的话 是车不行我来补 |
[46:47] | And a teeny tiny one. | 还有一辆超级小的 |
[46:48] | Just your size. | 正合你的尺寸 |
[46:52] | Used it for a job over in Italy. | 意大利一次工作中用到的 |
[46:54] | Shame we didn’t need a weightlifting bus driver. | 可惜我们不需要五大三粗的公交司机 |
[46:57] | Woulda given you a call. | 不然就叫上你了 |
[47:08] | Drink? | 喝吗 |
[47:10] | Yeah, I’ll take a little one. | 好 我要一小杯 |
[47:28] | All right, there’s someone in Moscow, an old friend. | 莫斯科有个人 我的老朋友 |
[47:30] | We have a long history. | 我们来往已久 |
[47:32] | She and her crew are paying a visit to some locals. | 她和团队正造访一些当地人 |
[47:34] | Particular Russian criminal element. | 一些俄国犯罪分子 |
[47:36] | They got things that we’re gonna need. | 他们有我们需要的东西 |
[47:38] | Considering your history of friends, | 鉴于你的交友黑历史 |
[47:39] | how many bullets you put in this one’s head? | 你对这个朋友的脑袋开了多少枪 |
[47:40] | They can set us up with gear | 他们能给我们装备 |
[47:41] | and I don’t hear any other ideas. | 你又没有其它主意 |
[47:43] | You know as well as I do | 你和我都知道 |
[47:44] | getting out of this country’s gonna be extremely difficult. | 出国会极其困难 |
[47:46] | We have every major intelligence agency | 每一个主要情报机构 |
[47:48] | already hunting us down. | 都在追捕我们 |
[47:49] | And there’s the fact that you disgraced MI6 | 更别提你背叛小队时 |
[47:51] | when you betrayed your team. | 让军情六处失了脸面 |
[47:59] | Don’t believe everything they tell ya. | 不要他们说什么你都信 |
[48:03] | Smile. | 笑一个 |
[48:09] | You know, regular back channels aren’t gonna work this time. | 普通秘密渠道这次行不通的 |
[48:11] | We’re gonna have to do our best to blend in. | 我们必须竭尽全力混入人群 |
[48:13] | Hide in plain sight. | 隐于众目睽睽之下 |
[48:14] | That’s why we’ll be flying commercial. | 所以我们要坐民航 |
[48:16] | Commercial, we’re gonna get spotted too easy at… | 民航 我们太容易被认出来… |
[48:19] | Don’t wear out that pea-sized brain, I handled it. | 别累坏你豌豆大的脑子 我解决好了 |
[48:22] | Cloned our cellphone signals around the world. | 在全世界复制了我们的手机信号 |
[48:24] | Should buy us at least 48 hours. | 应该能给我们争取到至少48个小时 |
[48:26] | We’ll pick up new gear when we get to Moscow. | 我们到莫斯科再搞新装备 |
[48:28] | Should get us past the wandering eyes at the airport. | 应该能让我们在机场不引人瞩目 |
[48:30] | This is probably the only thing that’s gonna fit. | 这估计是唯一能合身的 |
[48:34] | Fit what, a Smurf? | 合谁身 蓝精灵吗 |
[48:36] | I think that’s one of my old ones. | 应该是我的旧衣服 |
[48:37] | I apologize in advance if it’s a little loose around the balls. | 如果你穿裆部太松 我提前道歉 |
[48:41] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[48:42] | What do we got, tough guy? Come on. | 情况如何 硬汉 说说吧 |
[48:44] | I created new identities | 我创了新的身份 |
[48:45] | and altered your biometric profiles | 改了你们的生物识别资料 |
[48:47] | so the airport scanners don’t recognize | 这样机场扫描设备就不会识别出 |
[48:48] | you faces or your fingerprints. | 你们的脸或指纹 |
[48:50] | You’re Sarah Atkins. | 你是萨拉·阿肯斯 |
[48:52] | You work in insurance. | 从事保险业 |
[48:53] | Hello. | 你好 |
[48:54] | 萨拉·阿肯斯 澳大利亚 | |
[48:57] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[48:58] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[48:59] | I’m Franz Gruber. | 我是弗兰兹·格鲁伯 |
[49:01] | A freelance architect. | 自由建筑师 |
[49:03] | Avid mountain climber. | 爬山爱好者 |
[49:04] | And a part-time ski instructor. | 兼职滑雪教练 |
[49:06] | 弗兰兹·格鲁伯 瑞士 | |
[49:09] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[49:10] | And you. | 而你 |
[49:12] | You’re Michael Oxmaul. | 你是迈克尔·奥克斯莫 |
[49:12] | 迈克·奥克斯莫 | |
[49:15] | 谐音”我的鸡鸡小” | |
[49:15] | Mike Oxmaul? | 迈克·奥克斯莫 |
[49:22] | I go by Michael. | 大家叫我迈克尔 |
[49:23] | 迈克·奥克斯莫 美国 | |
[49:23] | 拘留 | |
[49:25] | – Freeze! – Stop, sir! | -不许动 -站住 先生 |
[49:27] | Stand down! | 别动 |
[49:28] | It’s Mike! It’s Mike Oxmaul! | 他叫迈克 迈克·奥克斯莫 |
[49:29] | It’s not… small… and my name’s Michael. | 并不小…而且我叫迈克尔 |
[49:32] | They stopped him for what, exactly? | 他到底为什么被拦下 |
[49:34] | Whatever it is, it’s gonna involve rubber gloves | 不管是什么 都将涉及橡胶手套 |
[49:36] | and a body cavity search. | 还有体腔搜查 |
[49:39] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[49:43] | Hands on your head, Oxmaul. | 双手抱头 奥克斯莫 |
[49:52] | Can’t believe you did that. | 不敢相信你那么做了 |
[49:54] | He was gonna slow us down. | 他会拖我们的后腿 |
[49:58] | We can’t pull this off. We both know it. | 我们两个人做不到 你我都清楚 |
[50:01] | Bad enough I’ve got this thing in my blood | 我血液内有会害死我 |
[50:02] | that’s gonna kill me and everyone else. | 及所有人的东西已经够糟了 |
[50:04] | But were you seriously gonna break this mysterious machine | 但你真要闯那个戒备森严的死亡病毒机构 |
[50:06] | out of some high-security death virus complex | 找出那个神秘的机器 |
[50:09] | and magically get it to work? | 然后奇迹般让它奏效吗 |
[50:11] | Frankly, that sounds completely… | 老实说 这听起来完全… |
[50:12] | You still wear that silly thing? | 你还戴着这傻玩意 |
[50:15] | Don’t know you still had that. | 没想到你还留着 |
[50:18] | Put the pin back in. | 把针收起来 |
[50:20] | You haven’t changed. | 你一点没变 |
[50:25] | Wish I could say the same about you. | 但愿我也能这么说你 |
[50:28] | You’re gonna be okay. | 你会没事的 |
[50:30] | We’re gonna make this work. | 我们会成功的 |
[50:32] | It’s what we do. | 我们一向如此 |
[50:34] | And what if we don’t? | 如果不能呢 |
[50:38] | What if the only option left is for you to… | 如果仅剩的选择就是你… |
[50:39] | That’s not happening. | 不会发生的 |
[50:42] | Hi! I’m here. | 你好 我来了 |
[50:44] | I’m Michael. | 我是迈克尔 |
[50:49] | Hi. Yeah. | 你好 |
[50:51] | Hello. | 你好 |
[50:52] | All right. | 好 |
[50:55] | Yeah. | 好啊 |
[50:56] | Let’s see, where’s my seat? | 让我看看我的座位在哪 |
[50:58] | F1 | F1… |
[51:00] | F2 | F2… |
[51:02] | FU. | 操你 |
[51:11] | You are an asshole. | 你是个混蛋 |
[51:13] | You’re quicker than I thought. | 你比我想得要快 |
[51:14] | Yup, because I have a secret weapon. | 没错 因为我有秘密武器 |
[51:16] | People actually like me. | 我人见人爱 |
[51:19] | You wouldn’t understand that | 你不会明白的 |
[51:19] | because you don’t have any friends. | 因为你没有朋友 |
[51:26] | I love your babushka. | 我喜欢你的头巾 |
[52:04] | Couldn’t have booked an emergency row | 你就不能订紧急出口那排 |
[52:05] | for a little bit more legroom, huh? | 让腿更好伸展吗 |
[52:07] | Not everybody has hobbit legs like you. | 不是人人都像你长了矮人腿 |
[52:10] | Look. | 听着 |
[52:11] | In case you didn’t realize, | 或许你没意识到 |
[52:12] | I could give a damn about your comfort. | 我才不关心你舒不舒适 |
[52:14] | So, why don’t you be a good elephant? | 不如你乖乖做你的大象 |
[52:16] | Suck up another kilo of peanuts. | 再吞一公斤花生 |
[52:18] | Put your chair back and relax. | 把椅子放平休息 |
[52:21] | All right, listen, don’t ever tell me to relax, all right? | 听好了 永远不要指示我休息 |
[52:22] | Don’t tell me to do anything. | 别指示我做任何事 |
[52:23] | Any time you ever say anything, | 每次你说些什么 |
[52:25] | it makes me wanna take my boot | 都让我想脱下靴子 |
[52:26] | and shove it so far up your ass, | 塞你屁眼里 |
[52:27] | you’re gonna be spitting out shoelaces all week. | 让你整整一周都狂吐鞋带 |
[52:30] | You know what the problem is? | 你知道问题出在哪吗 |
[52:32] | I’ll tell you the problem. This job… | 我告诉你问题出在哪 这个任务… |
[52:34] | This job requires stealth. | 这个任务必须隐匿行动 |
[52:37] | And you… | 而你… |
[52:39] | Look at you. | 瞧瞧你 |
[52:40] | I mean, granted, it’s not your fault. | 诚然 这不是你的错 |
[52:42] | But you’re too obvious. | 但你太显眼了 |
[52:44] | You stick out. | 你特别醒目 |
[52:45] | Like balls on a bulldog. | 就像斗牛犬的蛋蛋 |
[52:48] | Dangling down in all the wrong places. | 在错误的地方晃来晃去 |
[52:51] | Seemingly harmless. | 看似无害 |
[52:55] | And the next thing you know, | 然后一个不留神 |
[52:56] | they’re trying to impregnate your sister. | 就想搞大别人妹妹的肚子 |
[52:58] | What? | 什么 |
[53:01] | Impregnate your sister? | 搞大你妹妹的肚子 |
[53:02] | You heard. | 你听见了 |
[53:07] | Now, I get it. | 我终于懂了 |
[53:08] | You do? Good. | 真的吗 很好 |
[53:10] | I’m glad. | 我很高兴 |
[53:11] | Yeah, I’m glad. | 我很高兴 |
[53:12] | I’m very glad. | 我非常高兴 |
[53:13] | So, you actually think that I’m going through all this effort, | 你真的以为我费这么大劲 |
[53:15] | on this mission, trying to save the world, | 进行这次行动 试图拯救世界 |
[53:17] | by the way, for a fourth time, | 顺便一提 都是第四次了 |
[53:19] | because I’m really good at it. | 因为我真的很擅长这个 |
[53:21] | You think I’m going through all of this | 你以为我费这么大劲 |
[53:22] | just so I can do the horizontal hula, | 就是为了能和你妹妹 |
[53:24] | sexy-sexy time with your sister? | 亲热上一番 |
[53:26] | Not all. | 不全是 |
[53:28] | Most. | 大部分吧 |
[53:29] | Let me break it down for you, Frodo: | 我给你好好解释一下 小矮子 |
[53:30] | This ain’t 1955 anymore. | 现在不是1955年了 |
[53:33] | All right, despite the fact that | 好吗 虽然 |
[53:34] | that girl sleeping right there is related to you, | 那个睡着的女孩是你的亲人 |
[53:36] | she’s still one of the toughest, baddest, most capable women | 她依旧是我见过的最坚强 最厉害 |
[53:39] | I’ve ever encountered in my entire life. | 最能干的女人之一 |
[53:41] | And if she chooses to look the way | 如果她选择把注意力转向 |
[53:45] | of this big, brown, | 这个身材高大 棕色皮肤 |
[53:47] | well-endowed, tattooed, mountain of a man, | 龙精虎猛 有着文身 宛如高山般的男人 |
[53:53] | then guess what… | 你猜会怎么样 |
[53:54] | I’m gonna let her climb this mountain | 我会让她一次次地攀上这座大山 |
[53:56] | over and over and over | 翻来覆去 |
[54:00] | again. | 永不停歇 |
[54:01] | Stay away from her. | 离她远点 |
[54:03] | I see what you’re doin’. | 我看穿你的把戏了 |
[54:06] | – What, do you think I’m stupid? – Of course, I think you’re stupid. | -怎么 你当我傻吗 -我当然觉得你傻 |
[54:08] | But you know what, I’ll do you a favor. | 但你知道吗 我会帮你个忙 |
[54:09] | I’ll knock that dumb right out of your skull. | 我会打到你脑袋变聪明为止 |
[54:10] | You just say the word, Jack. | 只要你一句话 杰克 |
[54:11] | You know what I wanna do? | 你知道我想干什么吗 |
[54:12] | I wanna do an Irish jig on your arse ugly face | 我想在你那张丑脸上跳上一支爱尔兰舞 |
[54:16] | at 30,000 feet. | 就在这九千米的高空上 |
[54:18] | – 30,000 feet. – Yeah. | -九千米高空 -没错 |
[54:19] | – So you wanna dance right now. – Yeah. | -你现在就想跳舞 -没错 |
[54:20] | The only thing holding you back is air and opportunity. | 唯一阻碍你的只有空气和机会 |
[54:24] | There goes the air. | 现在空气吸光了 |
[54:25] | Bring it on, bunghole. | 来啊 杂种 |
[54:27] | That’s enough, hey. Cut it out. | 够了 都打住 |
[54:29] | Both y’all, cut it out. | 你们俩都打住 |
[54:31] | See. You woke up the air marshal. | 看 你把空警吵醒了 |
[54:32] | You woke the air marshal. | 是你把空警吵醒的 |
[54:34] | How did you know I was a air marshal? | 你们怎么知道我是空警 |
[54:35] | Unaccompanied. | 独身一人 |
[54:36] | – Late boarded the plane – Aisle seat. | -登机很晚 -座位靠边 |
[54:38] | – Golf shirt. – Golf shirt. | -穿高尔夫球衫 -穿高尔夫球衫 |
[54:41] | Well, let’s just call that a educated guess. | 好吧 你们猜得有理有据 |
[54:44] | Air Marshal Dinkley at your service. | 空警丁科利为您服务 |
[54:46] | I’m sorry, did you say, Dink lick? | 不好意思 你刚刚是说”舔丁丁”吗 |
[54:48] | What’s the problem? | 有问题吗 |
[54:50] | Dinkley. | 丁科利 |
[54:51] | Understand this, big fella. | 听好了 大块头 |
[54:52] | Because it’s my job to observe. | 我的任务就是观察 |
[54:54] | Thick neck, your head’s been on a swivel | 粗脖子 自从上了飞机之后 |
[54:56] | since you’ve been on this damn plane. | 你的头一直转个不停 |
[54:58] | Every passenger that’s got on here | 登机的每一位乘客 |
[54:59] | you’ve been checkin’ out. | 你都观察了个遍 |
[55:00] | You a lawman. | 你是执法机构的 |
[55:01] | And you, Mister-Almighty-Pants. | 还有你 全能先生 |
[55:03] | You a spy. | 你是间谍 |
[55:05] | – That’s pretty good. – Eh, not bad. | -很厉害 -不错 |
[55:07] | I get it, we’re all big guys. | 我知道 我们都是有来头的 |
[55:09] | The three of us. Alphas. | 我们三个 都是大男人 |
[55:11] | Three apex predators cooped up in the sky. | 三位顶级掠食者在高空上同处一室 |
[55:13] | Tensions get high. | 气氛紧张起来 |
[55:15] | What you throwin’ up on the bench, big fella, | 你能挺举多重 大块头 |
[55:16] | 300, 400 pounds? | 140还是180公斤 |
[55:18] | A little less. | 轻一点 |
[55:19] | Yeah, light work. | 是啊 轻松点 |
[55:20] | I’m doin’ the same thing. | 我也一样 |
[55:22] | Slaggin’ weight. | 轻量级训练 |
[55:23] | 霍布斯扮演者巨石强森的口头禅 | |
[55:23] | Clangin’ and bangin’. | 叮咣举铁 |
[55:25] | What you into? | 你喜欢做什么运动 |
[55:26] | Hot yoga? | 高温瑜伽 |
[55:27] | Pilates? | 普拉提 |
[55:28] | Probably messin’ ’round in a hot takai. | 反正肯定穿得美美的 |
[55:30] | Hey, you wanna know what I do? | 想知道我是干什么的吗 |
[55:31] | I sit in a can or farts all day long. | 我整天坐在飞机里闻乘客的屁 |
[55:34] | That’s what I’m dealin’ with. | 这就是我的生活 |
[55:36] | It’s an occasional terrorist and a lotta recycled ass. | 偶尔遭遇恐怖分子 主要是呼吸臭屁 |
[55:39] | I would give anything to be on the front line again. | 如果能重回一线 我愿意付出任何代价 |
[55:42] | Again? | 重回 |
[55:44] | – What? – I was a compartment element for JSOC. | -什么 -我曾是联合特种作战司令部的一员 |
[55:46] | You’re a Delta? | 你是三角洲特种部队的 |
[55:47] | Sabre Squad Echo, 24-7, baby. | 军刀回声小队 全天候待命 |
[55:49] | Echo, those guys were the warlocks | 回声小队 那些家伙就像术士一样 |
[55:51] | because of the magic they could do. | 因为他们能够施展神奇的魔法 |
[55:52] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[55:53] | Well, if that’s the case, I’ma say abracadabra, bitches. | 这样的话 那我得说”见证奇迹吧” |
[55:55] | You’re lookin’ at the magic. | 在你们面前的就是活生生的魔法 |
[55:57] | You know what your problem is? | 知道你们的问题出在哪吗 |
[55:59] | Your balance is off. | 你们失去平衡了 |
[56:01] | You need a third squaddie. | 你们需要第三个成员 |
[56:02] | – No, no, no. – No. | -不不不 -不行 |
[56:03] | Guys, I know the game. | 伙计们 我懂行 |
[56:05] | Ya hear me? | 听到了吗 |
[56:06] | I know the game. | 我懂行 |
[56:08] | What are you doin’? | 你在干什么 |
[56:09] | What do you mean what am I doin’? | 什么叫我在干什么 |
[56:10] | Don’t talk like that. | 别这样说话 |
[56:11] | You sound different. | 你声音变了 |
[56:12] | Do what? | 什么 |
[56:13] | That’s not your voice. | 这不是你的声音 |
[56:14] | Use your regular voice. | 用你平常的声音说话 |
[56:15] | This is my regular voice. | 这就是我平常的声音 |
[56:18] | I’m talkin’ like the warlocks talk, baby. | 我在用术士语气说话 |
[56:20] | They don’t talk like that. | 他们不会这么说话 |
[56:21] | I’m just showin’ you, that’s all, guys. Look. | 只是向你们示范一下 仅此而已 |
[56:24] | All I’m sayin’ is I can complete | 我只想说 我可以帮助你们 |
[56:26] | this holy trinity that you guys have. | 完成神圣的三位一体 |
[56:28] | Three would be too much. | 三个人太多了 |
[56:29] | That’s my resume, this is my card. | 这是我的简历 还有我的名片 |
[56:31] | If you need stuff, | 如果你们需要家伙 |
[56:32] | I’m the guy that you call to get what you need. | 给我打电话 我就能帮你们搞到 |
[56:34] | You want a Citation X? You want a G5? | 想要赛斯纳X飞机 还是G5飞机 |
[56:36] | You want a Boeing 747? You want a helicopter? | 想要波音747 还是直升机 |
[56:39] | You want somethin’ stealth? | 想要隐匿行动吗 |
[56:40] | I’m a air marshal. I’m your guy. | 我是空警 有事就找我 |
[56:49] | Please. | 求求你 |
[56:50] | Please, let me go. | 求求你 放了我 |
[56:57] | What do you want?! | 你到底想怎样 |
[56:59] | I want our property out of that girl’s blood. | 我想从那个女孩的血中取回我们的东西 |
[57:01] | No! The virus is… It’s too dangerous. | 不 那个病毒太危险了 |
[57:03] | I-I can’t! | 我办不到 |
[57:14] | Humans must evolve, Professor. | 人类必须进化 教授 |
[57:16] | Without each of those upgrades, | 没有这些升级的手段 |
[57:18] | the human body’s really not… | 人类的身体 |
[57:20] | worth that much. | 真的值不了什么 |
[57:22] | Maybe 11 pence worth of magnesium. | 也许有价值十一便士的镁 |
[57:24] | A coupla pence worth of calcium. | 价值几便士的钙 |
[57:26] | And a bit of iron. | 还有一点铁 |
[57:29] | Not worth much. | 不值几个钱 |
[57:31] | I’d say, all in all, probably about… | 我估计 一共大概也就 |
[57:33] | Three pound… Three pound fifty… Max. | 三英镑 最多三块五 |
[57:38] | The entirety of a man’s worth. | 一个人的全部价值 |
[57:41] | Small change. | 只是零钱罢了 |
[57:43] | You’re gonna reprogram that virus for me. | 你要帮我重新编程病毒 |
[57:46] | I wo-I won’t. | 我不会帮你 |
[57:50] | 莫斯科 | |
[57:55] | 迈克尔·科洛姆萨的别墅 | |
[58:13] | Your friend’s a Russian mobster. | 你朋友是俄罗斯黑帮 |
[58:16] | This girl steals from Russian mobsters. | 这姑娘从俄罗斯黑帮手里偷东西 |
[58:18] | Actually, she steals from everyone. | 其实 谁的东西她都偷 |
[58:20] | It’s kind of her thing. | 算是她的风格 |
[58:32] | Deckard Shaw. | 戴卡德·肖 |
[58:35] | Margarita. | 玛格丽塔 |
[58:55] | I did not see that comin’. | 我可没预料到这一幕 |
[58:57] | I wish I didn’t see that at all. | 真希望我没看见这一幕 |
[59:00] | Me, too. | 我也这么想 |
[59:02] | I got your list. | 我收到你的单子了 |
[59:04] | It’s… long. | 很长 |
[59:06] | I asked for a house with a runway. | 我要的是带飞机跑道的房子 |
[59:08] | Not sure a dozen Russians in duct tape were on the list. | 单子上可没要这些嘴巴被胶带封住的俄国人 |
[59:11] | Well, give me more than three-hour notice… | 你只给了我三小时时间 |
[59:13] | and I wouldn’t have to resort to such extremes. | 我也只能采取这种极端手段了 |
[59:15] | I’m sure three hours | 只有三小时 |
[59:16] | has anything to do with your extremes, Margarita. | 跟你的极端手段没有联系 玛格丽塔 |
[59:20] | Keep me out of it, Deckard. | 别把我牵扯进去 戴卡徳 |
[59:23] | Eteon? | 伊西昂 |
[59:24] | Could you pick a harder place to break into? | 还有比这更难潜入的地方吗 |
[59:26] | We need to find the C17 viral extraction machine. | 我们得找到C17病毒提取器 |
[59:29] | Could be anywhere. | 可能在任何地方 |
[59:30] | That facility’s three square miles of research labs. | 那是占地八平方公里的研究实验室 |
[59:33] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[59:33] | And it’s a powder keg packed with munitions. | 也是一个装满弹药的火药库 |
[59:36] | We’ve got to pull a Mick Jagger. | 我们得启用”米克·贾格尔” |
[59:36] | 滚石乐队创始成员之一 | |
[59:37] | 米克·贾格尔 | |
[59:38] | This sounds like a fun game. | 听上去有点意思 |
[59:40] | We’re not gettin’ you on the inside, no. | 我们不会让你进去的 不行 |
[59:42] | So, when Deck and I were kids, | 我和戴卡德还小的时候 |
[59:43] | we used to spend our time comin’ up with these grifts. | 常常花时间琢磨这些伎俩 |
[59:45] | A Mick Jagger… | 米克·贾格尔 |
[59:46] | was a job that required one person to showboat… | 需要一个人招摇过市 |
[59:48] | throw the all arms… | 声东击西 |
[59:50] | while the others made the music. | 其他人趁着这个机会下手 |
[59:52] | A typical inside job. | 典型的里应外合 |
[59:57] | Guys, you heard Andreiko. | 你们都听到安德烈科的话了 |
[59:58] | They have to use the extraction machine. | 他们肯定会用到提取器 |
[1:00:00] | So they’ll take me right to it. | 所以他们会直接带我过去 |
[1:00:02] | Now, I can do it. | 我能做到 |
[1:00:05] | We can do it. | 我们能做到 |
[1:00:07] | So now, the only question is | 现在 唯一的问题是 |
[1:00:08] | how to ring Eteon’s dinner bell. | 怎么引起伊西昂的注意 |
[1:00:11] | I can handle that part. | 这个我能搞定 |
[1:00:12] | But first, let’s get you geared up. | 但得给你们先装备上 |
[1:00:17] | These are your HALO parachutes. | 这是你们的高跳低开跳伞装置 |
[1:00:21] | Earbuds for encrypted communication. | 用于加密通讯的耳机 |
[1:00:24] | Scorpion EVO 3 with optical sights. | 带有光学瞄具的蝎式冲锋枪 |
[1:00:28] | Ultra-thin bullet-resistant Kevlar. | 凯夫拉超薄防弹衣 |
[1:00:31] | Infrared cameras for seeing through walls. | 透视红外摄像机 |
[1:00:34] | And last but not least… | 还有最后一个 |
[1:00:35] | Compact hydrogen detonator. | 袖珍型氢雷管 |
[1:00:38] | Put it in the right spot… | 把它放在合适的地方 |
[1:00:39] | it’ll blow the place sky high. | 它可以炸翻天 |
[1:00:43] | How do I look? | 我看上去怎么样 |
[1:00:45] | It’s a little tight. | 有点紧 |
[1:00:53] | How you holdin’ up? | 你感觉如何 |
[1:00:56] | You know, if things go south in there, | 如果到时候行动失败 |
[1:00:57] | you can’t leave me alive. | 你们不能让我活下来 |
[1:01:01] | We’re gonna get you outta there. | 我们会把你救出来的 |
[1:01:03] | And let me tell you somethin’ else. | 我还有件事要告诉你 |
[1:01:05] | “The key to immortality | “若想永垂不朽” |
[1:01:06] | is first living a life worth remembering.” | “首先得活得精彩” |
[1:01:11] | Is that one Nietzsche? | 又是尼采说的吗 |
[1:01:12] | Nah. | 不对 |
[1:01:13] | That’s Bruce Lee. | 是李小龙说的 |
[1:01:17] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[1:01:26] | How’d you find her? | 你怎么找到她的 |
[1:01:28] | You’ve heard about me. I’m good at my job. | 你听说过我 我是行里的高手 |
[1:01:31] | Was she alone? | 她一个人吗 |
[1:01:33] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:01:36] | If you’re lying to me, I will cut your heart out. | 如果你骗我 我就把你的心挖出来 |
[1:01:38] | Do you understand? | 你明白吗 |
[1:01:41] | I’d be afraid if I had one. | 如果我有心的话肯定会害怕 |
[1:02:00] | 乌克兰 伊西昂武器及生物科技设施 | |
[1:02:15] | Now, that’s a ride. | 这才叫座驾 |
[1:02:16] | What a ride. | 太带劲了 |
[1:02:17] | I got shotgun. | 我坐前排 |
[1:02:19] | There ain’t no shotgun. | 前排没有空位 |
[1:02:20] | No, no, no. Don’t start. | 不 别挑头 |
[1:02:22] | I got shotgun. | 我坐前排 |
[1:02:28] | We’re entering the drop zone. | 我们要进入跳伞区了 |
[1:02:29] | You ready? | 你准备好了吗 |
[1:02:31] | – Yeah, I’m ready. – On my three. | -我准备好了 -我数到三 |
[1:02:33] | – Okay. – One! | -好的 -一 |
[1:02:36] | Die! You arsehole! | 去死吧 你个混蛋 |
[1:02:47] | Nobody tells me what to do. | 没人能指挥我 |
[1:03:05] | So, I’m intrigued. | 我很好奇 |
[1:03:06] | Do you wash the blood off your hands | 你是先数钱 |
[1:03:07] | before you count your money or is it afterwards? | 还是先洗掉手上的血 |
[1:03:20] | Dismissed. | 退下 |
[1:03:23] | You don’t get it, do you? | 你不明白 是吗 |
[1:03:24] | You know, the weak deal with money. | 弱者才关心金钱 |
[1:03:26] | We deal with evolutionary change. | 我们只关心进化变迁 |
[1:03:29] | Change that sometimes require acts of violence. | 这些进化有时需要用暴力推进 |
[1:03:31] | Like killing innocent people with viruses? | 比如用病毒杀死无辜的人吗 |
[1:03:33] | Only the weak ones. | 只会杀死弱者 |
[1:03:34] | We’re dealing with the future of the planet. | 我们的大业是这个星球的未来 |
[1:03:36] | Things that money cannot buy. | 金钱买不到的东西 |
[1:03:38] | Like your soul back. | 比如把你的灵魂买回来吗 |
[1:03:40] | My soul? | 我的灵魂 |
[1:03:42] | Your brother took my soul. | 你哥哥夺走了我的灵魂 |
[1:03:45] | The boys in the lab made me a new one. | 实验室里的兄弟们给了我一个新的灵魂 |
[1:03:47] | And that’s progress. | 这就是进步 |
[1:04:06] | Welcome to the extraction room, Ms. Shaw. | 欢迎来到提取室 肖女士 |
[1:04:11] | Get her ready. | 帮她准备好 |
[1:04:14] | It won’t be long. | 不会太久的 |
[1:04:22] | I tell you, we ain’t gonna wanna be here | 我跟你讲 这东西爆炸的时候 |
[1:04:23] | when this thing goes off. | 我们得离远点 |
[1:04:27] | Looks like she’s 400 yards through there. | 看来她距离我们366米 |
[1:04:29] | They’re holding her in some sort of medical pod. | 他们把她关在某种医疗舱里 |
[1:04:31] | Timer’s set for 45 minutes. | 计时器设置为45分钟 |
[1:04:33] | We get in and get out. | 我们快进快出 |
[1:04:34] | Blow this death factory to pieces. | 把这个死亡工厂炸成碎片 |
[1:04:36] | Remember, the hallway, no guns. | 记住 走廊里不要用枪 |
[1:04:38] | Right. Those guys have to be alive. | 没错 不能杀那些人 |
[1:04:40] | Because at the end of the hallway, | 因为在走廊的尽头 |
[1:04:41] | the retinal scanner needs a match to open the door. | 视网膜扫描仪需要验证通过才能开门 |
[1:04:44] | Pick a door. | 挑一扇门吧 |
[1:04:45] | I’m right there. | 我就挑那扇吧 |
[1:04:45] | Nope, that’s my door. | 不行 那边是我的 |
[1:04:47] | What’s the matter with you? | 你有毛病吧 |
[1:04:54] | I made a mistake. | 我错了 |
[1:04:55] | This is your door. | 这扇门是你的 |
[1:04:56] | Oh, no. No backsies. | 不行 不能反悔 |
[1:04:58] | What’s the matter? You got a lot of bad guys behind that door? | 怎么了 那扇门后面有很多坏人吗 |
[1:05:00] | Watch this. You might learn something. | 看着 或许会令你受益匪浅 |
[1:06:36] | Thank you. Corresponding match. | 谢谢 匹配正确 |
[1:06:39] | Access denied. | 拒绝开启 |
[1:06:41] | Access denied. | 拒绝开启 |
[1:06:46] | Access denied. | 拒绝开启 |
[1:06:56] | Access denied. | 拒绝开启 |
[1:07:00] | Access denied. | 拒绝开启 |
[1:07:04] | Access denied. | 拒绝开启 |
[1:07:05] | Access denied. | 拒绝开启 |
[1:07:06] | Access denied. | 拒绝开启 |
[1:07:09] | Access denied. | 拒绝开启 |
[1:07:16] | Access granted. | 允许开启 |
[1:07:19] | Doors opening. | 正在开门 |
[1:07:29] | Very good. Well done, boys. | 很好 干得漂亮 小子们 |
[1:07:32] | I’m impressed that you even got in here. | 你们能进来我很佩服 |
[1:08:17] | Th-That’s… | 这… |
[1:08:21] | That’s not possible. | 这不可能做到 |
[1:08:27] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[1:08:27] | I’m going to extract it myself. | 我要为自己提取 |
[1:08:32] | Wait! | 等等 |
[1:08:57] | There he is. | 终于醒了 |
[1:08:59] | So rested? | 休息好了吗 |
[1:09:01] | You follow here, Hobbs? | 你清楚情况吗 霍布斯 |
[1:09:02] | Was gonna order us some room service. | 我正要叫客房服务 |
[1:09:05] | You fancy french toast? I’ll get the order in. | 你喜欢法式吐司吗 我帮你点 |
[1:09:07] | I just dreamt they killed you before I woke up. | 醒之前我刚梦到他们把你杀了 |
[1:09:11] | Pretty disappointed right now. | 现在我很失望 |
[1:09:12] | This’s all elaborate, I must admit. | 我必须承认 这都是精心策划的 |
[1:09:15] | Old school interrogation technique | 我们在秘密行动中学到的 |
[1:09:18] | we picked up in black ops. | 传统审讯手法 |
[1:09:19] | Shock will kill a man in three. | 三次电击就能杀死一个人 |
[1:09:21] | Do you remember that, Deck? | 你还记得吗 戴克 |
[1:09:22] | Yeah, I remember a lot of things from back then. | 是啊 那时候的事我记得很清楚 |
[1:09:25] | I reckon you only got four shocks in you, boys. | 我想你们只能承受四次电击 小子们 |
[1:09:27] | Yeah? I think we can take five. | 是吗 我想五次都没问题 |
[1:09:29] | Five? | 五次 |
[1:09:30] | Well, all right! | 那好吧 |
[1:09:43] | You had to open your big mouth. | 你就不能把大嘴巴闭严吗 |
[1:09:45] | I thought it was a cool thing to say at the moment. | 当时觉得说出来很拽 |
[1:10:05] | Do you remember when we were real brothers? | 你还记得我们是兄弟的时候吗 |
[1:10:07] | Task Force Black. Remember that, Deck? | 黑色特遣队 还记得吗 戴克 |
[1:10:10] | There we ended up seeing the worst in people. | 在那里 我们看到了人性最坏的一面 |
[1:10:12] | Worst in our countries, our leaders, | 我们的国家 我们的领袖 |
[1:10:14] | our enemies, our… our friends. | 不管是敌人 还是朋友 |
[1:10:17] | You don’t know the meaning of that word anymore. | 你已经不明白那个词的意思了 |
[1:10:19] | Yeah, but don’t worry about it, see… | 对 不过别担心 |
[1:10:21] | He shoots ’em right in the head. | 他把他们都爆头了 |
[1:10:22] | But in your case, I thought it was a hell of a good idea. | 但对于你 我认为爆头是个好主意 |
[1:10:24] | Big man, you still talkin’? | 大英雄 你还能说话啊 |
[1:10:26] | I said I thought it was a hell of a good… | 我说我认为爆头是个好… |
[1:10:36] | Shit! | 妈的 |
[1:10:38] | You know, it’s funny how humanity’s hate for each other | 真有意思 人类对彼此的仇恨 |
[1:10:41] | is stronger that its own self preservation. | 比自我保护还强大 |
[1:10:43] | Which is why we’re here. | 这就是我们在这里的原因 |
[1:10:45] | Remember eight years ago, Deck, | 戴克 还记得八年前 |
[1:10:46] | when Eteon asked us to join their mission? | 伊西昂邀请我们加入他们的大业时吗 |
[1:10:48] | You mean their death cult? | 你是说他们的死亡邪教吗 |
[1:10:50] | They’re lunatics. | 他们是疯子 |
[1:10:51] | Visionaries. | 梦想家 |
[1:10:53] | Visionaries of a future. | 未来的梦想家 |
[1:10:54] | A bigger future, a brighter future. | 更广阔的未来 更光明的未来 |
[1:10:56] | You remember the dates that they gave us, man? | 你记得他们给我们的日期吗 伙计 |
[1:10:58] | What, with environmental damage, | 环境破坏 |
[1:11:01] | capitalism, terrorism… | 资本主义 恐怖主义… |
[1:11:03] | Humanity wipes itself out by 2096. | 人类在2096年前就会把自己毁灭 |
[1:11:05] | Now, that is scary to me. | 那对我来说很可怕 |
[1:11:07] | But if we fulfill Eteon’s vision, | 但如果我们实现了伊西昂的愿景 |
[1:11:10] | we save their world. | 就能拯救他们的世界 |
[1:11:11] | You don’t save the world with genocide. | 你不能用大屠杀来拯救世界 |
[1:11:13] | Genocide schmenocide. | 说什么大屠杀 |
[1:11:15] | You know what this virus is? | 你们知道这个病毒是什么吗 |
[1:11:17] | This virus is a necessary shock to the system! | 这个病毒是对系统必要的电击 |
[1:11:34] | That’s three. | 三次了 |
[1:11:37] | I love this thing. | 我喜欢这个 |
[1:11:38] | I told you then… | 我以前告诉过你 |
[1:11:40] | I’m telling you now. | 我现在再跟你说一次 |
[1:11:41] | Your metrics are off. | 你的度量标准是错的 |
[1:11:43] | One good reason. | 这个理由不错 |
[1:11:45] | You assume the worst in people. | 你认为人性本恶 |
[1:11:46] | People cannot be trusted to do the right thing. | 不能相信人们会做正确的事 |
[1:11:49] | Look at the two of you. | 看看你们两个 |
[1:11:50] | The fate of the world is in your hands | 世界的命运掌握就在你们手中 |
[1:11:51] | and you can’t even get along. | 而你们甚至不能和平相处 |
[1:11:54] | But you know all about doing the right thing, don’t you, Shaw? | 不过你一心想做正确的事 不是吗 肖 |
[1:12:01] | A little souvenir here, bro. | 小纪念品 兄弟 |
[1:12:05] | You’d come to kill me. | 你那时是来杀我的 |
[1:12:07] | I’ll do the same every time. | 来一次我打一次 |
[1:12:09] | What’d you expect, just yes? | 你以为我会加入吗 |
[1:12:14] | And who’s talking to you? | 谁跟你说话了 |
[1:12:16] | Your mom. | 你老妈 |
[1:12:27] | I get it, you’re still mad. | 我明白了 你还在生气 |
[1:12:29] | You’re upset because, hey… | 你生气是因为 |
[1:12:31] | When you wouldn’t turn, | 策反不了你 |
[1:12:33] | they asked me to come and kill you | 他们就要我去杀了你 |
[1:12:34] | and of course, I had to because you knew too much. | 当然 我不得不照做 因为你知道的太多了 |
[1:12:37] | I think about it a lot. | 我考虑了很久 |
[1:12:39] | I think about it. | 想了又想 |
[1:12:40] | Because what I realize now that I did not realize then | 因为我现在意识到了当初没意识到的 |
[1:12:43] | is that when you shot me, you gave me a gift. | 你对我开枪是给了我一份礼物 |
[1:12:46] | Look at me. | 看看我 |
[1:12:48] | I’m Black Superman. | 我就是黑超人 |
[1:12:50] | Bulletproof. | 防弹 |
[1:12:51] | New spine. | 全新的脊柱 |
[1:12:52] | And the more machine I become, the more humane I am. | 我的机械成分越多 我就越有人性 |
[1:12:56] | This is what you wanna fight for. | 这才是你要奋斗的目标 |
[1:12:59] | I’m giving you another chance to join us, Deckard. | 我再给你一次加入我们的机会 戴卡德 |
[1:13:02] | And the boss wants the big mouth as well. | 老大也想要这个大嘴巴 |
[1:13:04] | If not, I kill you both. | 如果不同意 我就杀了你们两个 |
[1:13:06] | Which honestly, I’d love to do. | 老实说 我很乐意这么做 |
[1:13:10] | You know Eteon, you know what they’re capable of. | 你了解伊西昂 你知道他们的能力 |
[1:13:13] | They rebuilt me. | 他们重塑了我 |
[1:13:15] | Dismantled him. | 整垮了他 |
[1:13:16] | Made it look like he killed his own team. | 让他背上杀害小队的黑锅 |
[1:13:18] | Even your own sister… | 即使是你的亲妹妹 |
[1:13:20] | disowned you. | 都与你断绝了关系 |
[1:13:25] | Just say the word, bro. | 说出来吧 兄弟 |
[1:13:25] | Say the word and all of this goes away. | 一句话 这一切都会烟消云散 |
[1:13:29] | Your sister lives, his daughter lives. | 你妹妹能活下去 他女儿也能活下去 |
[1:13:31] | We get you some upgrades. | 我们给你们做些升级 |
[1:13:32] | And we go on to saving the world. | 然后我们继续拯救世界 |
[1:13:37] | What’s it to be? | 你们怎么说 |
[1:13:38] | Join the evolution of man | 是加入人类进化的进程 |
[1:13:39] | or die with the weak. | 还是和弱者一起死去 |
[1:13:43] | Just get it done. | 赶紧动手吧 |
[1:13:46] | I told the boss you wouldn’t change your mind. | 我会跟老大说你们不肯改变主意 |
[1:13:49] | See ya later. | 再见了 |
[1:13:50] | Wait, wait, wait, wait! Wait! | 等等 等等 等等 等等 等待 |
[1:13:55] | I think we should join. | 我想我们应该加入 |
[1:13:57] | Join? | 加入 |
[1:14:00] | You said some really compelling things and… | 你的一些话很有说服力… |
[1:14:02] | I mean that Black Superman thing, | 尤其是黑超人那部分 |
[1:14:04] | that really got me. I love that. | 我很心动 我喜欢 |
[1:14:05] | What are you, deaf, stupid or both? | 你是聋了傻了 还是又聋又傻 |
[1:14:07] | We ain’t joining. | 我们不加入 |
[1:14:08] | There you go again, you’re just thinking about yourself. | 你又来了 只想着自己 |
[1:14:09] | You’re such a diva. | 你真是个戏精 |
[1:14:10] | What about my feelings for once? | 能不能考虑下我的感受 |
[1:14:12] | Let me tell you something, if we were a band… | 我告诉你 如果我们是一个乐队 |
[1:14:14] | You know who you’d be? | 你知道你是谁吗 |
[1:14:15] | You’d be Mick Jagger. | 你就是米克·贾格尔 |
[1:14:17] | Mick Jagger. | 米克·贾格尔 |
[1:14:20] | Mick Jagger? | 米克·贾格尔 |
[1:14:22] | What’s it to be? | 到底怎样 |
[1:14:24] | In or out? | 加不加入 |
[1:14:30] | – We’re not gonna join. – We’re not gonna join. | -我们不加入 -我们不加入 |
[1:14:32] | And since you’re standin’ there, here’s what I’m gonna do. | 既然你站在那里 这样好了 |
[1:14:34] | I’m gonna rip the arm off this chair. | 我要把这椅子的扶手掰下来 |
[1:14:37] | I’m gonna smash him right in the face. | 我要打碎他的脸 |
[1:14:38] | Stab him right in the neck for lookin’ that way. | 就因为他那长相我要刺穿他的脖子 |
[1:14:40] | Kill all 13 guys in seven seconds. | 七秒内把十三人都杀了 |
[1:14:42] | And here’s what I’m gonna do. | 该我了 |
[1:14:44] | Slip out of these chains and drop kick him… | 我要挣脱铁链 一脚踢断他 |
[1:14:46] | him and him right in the throat. | 他还有他的脖子 |
[1:14:49] | No. Not him. | 不 不能是他 |
[1:14:50] | That’s my guy. You got to pick another guy. | 他是我的 你要换一个人 |
[1:14:52] | What do you mean that’s your guy? That’s my guy. | 什么叫他是你的 他是我的 |
[1:14:54] | No, no, no. That’s face smash guy. | 不不不 那人就该打脸 |
[1:14:55] | You got to find another drop kick guy. | 你要重新找个该踢的人 |
[1:14:57] | You want a face smash guy? | 你想要一个该打脸的人吗 |
[1:14:58] | I’m gonna find you one. | 我给你找一个 |
[1:14:59] | See that guy over there? | 看见那个人了吗 |
[1:15:01] | The big one. The big one. | 那个大块头 大块头 |
[1:15:03] | That’s face smash guy. | 那脸就该打 |
[1:15:04] | Nah. He’s way too big. | 不 他太壮了 |
[1:15:05] | Ain’t that right, Hattie? | 我说得对吗 哈蒂 |
[1:15:08] | Let them go. | 放了他们 |
[1:15:09] | All right, boys. | 兄弟们 |
[1:15:10] | Stay calm. | 保持冷静 |
[1:15:12] | We need her alive. | 我们要留她活口 |
[1:15:14] | Let them go or what? | 不放他们会怎样 |
[1:15:16] | Or you’re gonna get a nice new bruise | 你的额头正中间就会 |
[1:15:17] | right in the center of your forehead. | 有一个崭新的漂亮枪眼 |
[1:15:19] | You’re not gonna shoot me. | 你不会向我开枪 |
[1:15:21] | Because you need an activation chip to fire that gun. | 因为你需要激活芯片来开枪 |
[1:15:24] | Sorry. | 抱歉了 |
[1:15:26] | Try this out! | 尝尝这个 |
[1:15:32] | I’m not small change. | 我可不是零钱 |
[1:16:05] | Let’s roll! | 我们走 |
[1:16:06] | You think? | 还用你说 |
[1:16:07] | Dick. | 混蛋 |
[1:16:44] | There she is. | 她在那里 |
[1:16:52] | Hattie, where’s the machine? | 哈蒂 提取器在哪 |
[1:16:53] | In the second truck. | 第二辆卡车里 |
[1:16:55] | On it! | 我去拿 |
[1:17:01] | Mick Jagger. | 米克·贾格尔 |
[1:17:02] | Never fails. | 屡试不爽 |
[1:17:11] | We’re not out of this yet, Hattie. | 事情还没完呢 哈蒂 |
[1:17:19] | Got the machine. | 拿到抽取器了 |
[1:17:26] | Get a move on! | 快走 |
[1:17:28] | Train’s leaving the station. | 火车要出站了 |
[1:17:50] | That son of a bitch really is Black Superman. | 这混蛋还真是黑超人 |
[1:18:09] | Engage drones. | 出动无人机 |
[1:18:25] | We’re running out of road! | 没路可走了 |
[1:18:27] | Hold on! | 抓紧 |
[1:18:37] | Route to intercept. | 规划拦截路线 |
[1:18:38] | 伊西昂 无人机上线 | |
[1:19:14] | On your left! | 小心左边 |
[1:19:20] | Brace yourself. | 抓好了 |
[1:19:46] | Hobbs! | 霍布斯 |
[1:19:48] | She’s not gonna make it! | 她不能坐我这里了 |
[1:19:49] | Bringin’ her to ya! | 把她带给你 |
[1:19:51] | You thinkin’ what I’m thinkin’, Shaw? | 你跟我想的一样吗 肖 |
[1:19:53] | Let’s trade some pain. | 我们来交换一下 |
[1:19:54] | Trade some pain. | 交换一下 |
[1:20:25] | Hattie! | 哈蒂 |
[1:20:26] | You trust me? | 你相信我吗 |
[1:21:22] | Gonna need a ride! | 搭个车 |
[1:21:23] | I know what you’re thinkin’. | 我知道你想干什么 |
[1:21:25] | Just keep drivin’, I’ll make it! | 继续开 我来搞定 |
[1:21:38] | Take the wheel. | 你来开车 |
[1:21:54] | There he is. | 他来了 |
[1:21:56] | – I got him. – No, I got him. | -我来 -不 我来 |
[1:21:58] | – I got him. – I got him. | -我来 -我来 |
[1:22:21] | I thought you were strong. | 我还以为你很猛呢 |
[1:23:22] | Sorry, brother. | 抱歉 兄弟 |
[1:23:24] | This thing’s really damaged. | 这东西是真的坏了 |
[1:23:26] | Well, there goes option two. | 第二个选择泡汤了 |
[1:23:29] | Now, we use the first one. | 我们只能用第一个 |
[1:23:30] | Come on, stop it, Hattie. | 别这样 别说了 哈蒂 |
[1:23:31] | I’m tired, Deck. I am done running. | 我累了 戴克 我不想逃了 |
[1:23:33] | We still got time. | 我们还有时间 |
[1:23:34] | Time? | 时间 |
[1:23:35] | Time for what? The machine’s destroyed. | 什么时间 提取器已经坏了 |
[1:23:37] | Yeah, well, we’ll fix it. | 那我们就把它修好 |
[1:23:38] | How? | 怎么修 |
[1:23:38] | We need to find a place to get off the grid. | 我们要找个地方消声灭迹 |
[1:23:40] | Where? We’re wanted all over the world | 去哪 我们被全球通缉了 |
[1:23:42] | and Brixton won’t stop. | 布里斯顿不会善罢甘休 |
[1:23:43] | We can’t risk millions of people. | 我们不能让数百万人冒险 |
[1:23:44] | I told you on the plane, | 我在飞机上就跟你说过 |
[1:23:46] | we should’ve gone with option one. | 我们就应该选第一个 |
[1:23:47] | It is done now, Deck. | 已经结束了 戴克 |
[1:23:48] | – It’s not done. – It’s done. | -没结束 -结束了 |
[1:23:49] | It’s not done! | 没结束 |
[1:23:53] | It’s not done. | 没结束 |
[1:23:57] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[1:23:59] | Remember that thing you used to say to me | 记得我们小时候 |
[1:24:00] | when we were kids? | 你经常对我说的话吗 |
[1:24:02] | You used to look at me and say, | 你经常看着我说 |
[1:24:03] | “Deck, it’s never over till it’s over.” | “戴克 没到走投无路就不算结束” |
[1:24:06] | We used to laugh. | 我们还一起笑 |
[1:24:08] | Remember that? | 记得吗 |
[1:24:09] | No, Deck, it went… | 不 戴克 那句话是 |
[1:24:11] | “It’s never over till I say | “我没说结束” |
[1:24:14] | it’s over.” | “就不算结束” |
[1:24:15] | Yeah. | 对 |
[1:24:16] | That was it. | 就是这句 |
[1:24:19] | So say it now. | 再说一遍啊 |
[1:24:21] | Say it. | 说啊 |
[1:24:23] | Remember who we are. | 记住我们是谁 |
[1:24:25] | The Shaw family. | 肖家族 |
[1:24:28] | We never… never, never give up. | 我们永远 永远 永远不放弃 |
[1:24:35] | We got a day. | 我们还剩一天时间 |
[1:24:38] | More than a day. | 不止一天 |
[1:24:41] | We don’t even know where we’d go. | 我们都不知道该去哪里 |
[1:24:45] | I know a place. | 我知道一个地方 |
[1:24:48] | Where? | 哪里 |
[1:24:50] | It’s the last place on earth I ever wanna go. | 世界上我最不想去的地方 |
[1:24:55] | Home. | 家 |
[1:24:57] | 萨摩亚 | |
[1:25:16] | Abracadabra, bitches! | 见证奇迹吧 |
[1:25:18] | 丁科利 | |
[1:25:18] | I told you I could get you anything. | 我说过什么东西都能帮你们搞到 |
[1:25:20] | And listen to me. | 听我说 |
[1:25:21] | From Moscow to Samoa, that is not an easy flight to charter. | 从莫斯科包机到萨摩亚可不是容易的事 |
[1:25:24] | But I got it done! | 但我搞定了 |
[1:25:25] | Well, that’s why we’re calling you, Dinkley. | 所以我们才给你打电话 丁科利 |
[1:25:27] | We just wanna say thank you for gettin’ us that bird to Samoa. | 谢谢你弄到了来萨摩亚的飞机 |
[1:25:29] | Warriors help out warriors. | 英雄惜英雄 |
[1:25:31] | All you need to know… | 你们只要知道 |
[1:25:32] | is that you got a third squaddie over here that is ready to go… | 你们的第三个搭档已经准备好了 |
[1:25:35] | whenever you need me to. | 随时听候差遣 |
[1:25:37] | I’m just sittin’ in my lair. | 我就在基地等着 |
[1:25:41] | You in a bathroom? | 你在厕所吗 |
[1:25:42] | Potato, potahto. | 仁者见仁智者见智 |
[1:25:43] | Wherever I am is where the magic happens. | 我所到之处 皆生魔法 |
[1:25:45] | We ain’t got to get into specifics. | 我们就不谈细节了 |
[1:25:46] | Just to make sure you got all the contacts. | 只要确保你有我的所有联系方式 |
[1:25:48] | You got the-You got the cell. | 你有 你有手机号码 |
[1:25:50] | You got my-my email. | 你有我的 我的电邮 |
[1:25:51] | Got ’em all. | 都有了 |
[1:25:52] | You know, I’ma shoot you my mom number, too. | 我还要把我妈的号码也给你 |
[1:25:53] | I’ma make sure you got that, ’cause if you can’t get me… | 一定要给你 万一你找不到我 |
[1:25:56] | – she can. – Yeah. | -她能找到 -好吧 |
[1:25:57] | I got a hotmail address that’s still active, hit me on that. | 我有个微软邮箱还能用 可以发邮件给我 |
[1:26:00] | Linkedin. That’s my profile. | 领英 我的简介都在上面 |
[1:26:05] | We’re losin’ ya. | 要没信号了 |
[1:26:09] | That was my phone. | 那是我的手机 |
[1:26:12] | I hope this brother of yours | 希望你这个兄弟 |
[1:26:13] | is as good a mechanic as you say he is. | 真像你说的是个优秀的技工 |
[1:26:16] | Jonah’s the best mechanic I know. | 乔纳是我认识的最优秀的技工 |
[1:26:17] | And he’s gonna help us. | 他会帮助我们 |
[1:26:19] | That is if he doesn’t kill me first. | 前提是他没先把我杀了 |
[1:26:39] | Yeah, take your time! | 不着急 |
[1:26:40] | Hey, it’s only my sister’s life | 只有我妹妹的性命 |
[1:26:42] | and the fate of the world we’re waitin’ on! | 和全世界的命运在等着你 |
[1:26:47] | Here we go. | 要开始了 |
[1:26:48] | Bet you 50 quid he punches him in the face. | 我赌五十镑他脸上会被打一拳 |
[1:26:51] | Deal. | 成交 |
[1:27:05] | Jonah. | 乔纳 |
[1:27:07] | You know what comes next. | 你知道接下来会发生什么 |
[1:27:10] | Yup. | 是的 |
[1:27:15] | See? Not just me. | 看见没 不止是我想揍他 |
[1:27:19] | Your face is all over the bloody news, boy. | 新闻里全是你这张臭脸 小子 |
[1:27:22] | You’re not welcomed here, police. | 这里不欢迎你 条子 |
[1:27:23] | You got a bloody cheek. | 你脸皮真够厚的 |
[1:27:25] | Come here after 25 years. | 25年之后回来这里 |
[1:27:27] | Bringing your problems here to this house. | 把你的麻烦带到这个家里 |
[1:27:29] | You betrayed our family. | 你背叛了我们的家人 |
[1:27:31] | Bring shame on our house. | 让我们的家族蒙羞 |
[1:27:32] | You betrayed your own blood! | 你背叛了你的血肉之亲 |
[1:27:35] | Jonah, I hear you. | 乔纳 我明白 |
[1:27:37] | But we ain’t kids anymore, you better watch how you talk to me. | 但我们不是孩子了 你最好注意你的说话方式 |
[1:27:40] | It’s not the size of a dog in a fight, boy. | 块头不重要 小子 |
[1:27:42] | Size of the fight in a dog. | 斗志才重要 |
[1:27:44] | No, it’s always the size of the dog. | 不 块头才是最重要 |
[1:27:48] | No fighting under this roof, eh! | 在家里不准打架 |
[1:27:52] | Is that my Luke? | 那是我的卢克吗 |
[1:27:54] | Oka! | 天啊 |
[1:27:56] | My baby’s home. | 我的宝贝回家了 |
[1:27:59] | Hey, Mama. | 妈妈 |
[1:28:01] | Oka, I miss my baby boy. | 天啊 我好想我的宝贝儿子 |
[1:28:04] | Well, look at you, all skin and bones. | 看看你 瘦得只剩皮包骨了 |
[1:28:07] | – Come over here and eat. – No, no, no, Mama, I just… | -过来吃点 -不不不 妈妈 我… |
[1:28:10] | There’s no time. | 没时间了 |
[1:28:12] | Look, I’m sorry, I didn’t wanna bring trouble here. | 对不起 我也不想把麻烦带到这里 |
[1:28:14] | You should’ve stayed away. | 你应该滚得远远的 |
[1:28:15] | What did you bring here? What’s going on? | 你把什么带来了 怎么回事 |
[1:28:16] | – I brought the truth here. – What truth? | -我带来了真相 -什么真相 |
[1:28:18] | The truth is we were set up. | 真相就是我们被人设计了 |
[1:28:19] | We were framed by the people who created the deadly virus. | 被那些制造出致命病毒的人设计陷害 |
[1:28:22] | Come on. | 骗谁呢 |
[1:28:22] | It could go global if it’s not stopped. | 如果不加以制止 它会蔓延至全球 |
[1:28:24] | We could all die, all of us. | 我们都会死的 所有人 |
[1:28:26] | Everybody here on this fale, everybody on the island. | 这屋里的每个人 岛上的每个人 |
[1:28:28] | Everybody around the world. | 全世界每个人 |
[1:28:30] | Jonah, I need you to help fix this machine. | 乔纳 我需要你帮我修好这个机器 |
[1:28:31] | I need you to help my friends. | 我需要你帮我的朋友 |
[1:28:33] | And I need us to build defenses around here now. | 我还需要大家立刻在周围布好防卫 |
[1:28:35] | You think you can just come back in here, | 你觉得自己干出那样的事之后 |
[1:28:37] | and we’re gonna help you after everything you did?! | 还能这样大摇大摆地回来 要我们帮你吗 |
[1:28:39] | – Yes! – Not gonna happen. | -当然 -绝对不可能 |
[1:28:40] | – It’s bigger than you and I! – I don’t care! | -这事比我们之间恩怨重要的多 -我才不管 |
[1:28:41] | It’s bigger than you and I! | 这事比我们之间恩怨重要的多 |
[1:28:42] | We could die! | 我们会死的 |
[1:28:43] | Good! Because I would rather die than help you. | 好极了 因为我情愿死也不愿意帮你 |
[1:28:46] | Buddha head. | 光头佬 |
[1:28:47] | Listen, I know your brother’s hard to be around. | 听着 我知道你的兄弟很难相处 |
[1:28:50] | Believe me. | 相信我 |
[1:28:51] | But I trust him. | 但我信任他 |
[1:28:52] | He belongs here | 他属于这里 |
[1:28:53] | because this place has something that nowhere else on the planet does. | 因为这个地方有着自己的独到之处 |
[1:28:57] | You. | 你 |
[1:28:57] | You don’t know me, I don’t know you. Okay? | 你不认识我 我不认识你 好吗 |
[1:29:00] | Time for you all to go. Take your machine with you. | 你们都该离开了 带走你们的机器 |
[1:29:01] | Go! Now! | 现在 出去 |
[1:29:03] | Jonah Hobbs! | 乔纳·霍布斯 |
[1:29:06] | Have some respect for your uso. | 跟你兄弟说话放尊重些 |
[1:29:08] | If he needs anything, we’re gonna give it to him. | 我们会满足他的任何需要 |
[1:29:11] | The food off our tables, the clothes off our backs. | 桌上的食物 身上的衣服 |
[1:29:15] | 甚至是岛屿的玛那Even the mana of the islands. | |
[1:29:15] | 一种超自然力量 | |
[1:29:17] | And you boys… All you boys… | 你们 你们所有人 |
[1:29:21] | You show our guests here… | 好好接待我们的客人 |
[1:29:24] | Or so help me God… | 否则别怪我 |
[1:29:26] | I’m gonna take this here slipper… | 拿这只拖鞋 |
[1:29:28] | and I’m gonna sasa your big fat heads. | 敲破你们这些木鱼脑袋 |
[1:29:31] | You boys hear me? | 你们都听清楚了吗 |
[1:29:33] | I’m sorry to bring this here, Mama. | 妈妈 很抱歉我把麻烦带来了 |
[1:29:35] | Luke, this is your home. | 卢克 这里是你的家 |
[1:29:38] | We Samoans. | 我们萨摩亚人 |
[1:29:40] | We can handle troubles. | 我们不怕麻烦 |
[1:29:56] | You were right. | 你是对的 |
[1:29:58] | You don’t turn soldiers like them. | 他们那样的士兵无法策反 |
[1:30:02] | Do what I built you to do. | 完成你的使命 |
[1:30:05] | You’re a one of a kind war machine. | 你是独一无二的作战机器 |
[1:30:09] | Bring us back my virus. | 把我的病毒拿回来 |
[1:30:12] | No handcuffs this time. | 这次没有限制 |
[1:30:15] | You can have your revenge. | 你可以一雪前耻了 |
[1:30:18] | I will. | 我会的 |
[1:30:20] | We found them. | 找到他们了 |
[1:30:21] | They hopped in an emergency cargo plane. | 他们上了一架紧急货运飞机 |
[1:30:23] | To where? | 去哪了 |
[1:30:24] | Samoa. | 萨摩亚 |
[1:30:24] | Gentlemen! | 各位 |
[1:30:26] | This is where you earn your upgrades. | 你们有机会升级了 |
[1:30:28] | Bring me back my virus. | 把病毒拿回来就行 |
[1:30:57] | Quiet little place. | 这地方挺宁静 |
[1:30:59] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[1:31:00] | A chop shop. | 地下拆车厂 |
[1:31:01] | Your dad was a car thief, then? | 原来你爸是个偷车贼 |
[1:31:03] | No. My dad actually stole everything. | 不 他什么都偷 |
[1:31:06] | Drugs, guns. | 毒品 枪支 |
[1:31:08] | Sounds just like my family. | 跟我家里差不多 |
[1:31:10] | Mama raised us till we were teenagers, | 妈妈把我们养到十多岁 |
[1:31:12] | then my old man started comin’ around again. | 然后老爸又决定回归家庭了 |
[1:31:14] | Taking a real interest in his sons. | 开始关心起他的儿子们 |
[1:31:17] | Truth is, he was just looking for a new crew. | 实际上 他不过是想找些新小弟 |
[1:31:20] | And I was the only one to see through those lies. | 而我是唯一一个看穿谎言的人 |
[1:31:26] | So the jobs my dad pulled me and brothers into | 我爸带我和兄弟们卷入的勾当 |
[1:31:29] | just got bigger and more dangerous. | 规模越来越大 也越来越危险 |
[1:31:33] | Then eventually, he knew and… | 最终他也意识到了 |
[1:31:36] | he was okay with getting me and my brothers killed. | 但他不介意害死我和兄弟们 |
[1:31:41] | So I turned him in. | 所以我告发了他 |
[1:31:42] | Or you protected your family. | 也可以说你保护了你的家人 |
[1:31:48] | So after I put him away… | 把他送进监狱后 |
[1:31:50] | I left Samoa and I never came back. | 我离开了萨摩亚 再也没回来过 |
[1:31:52] | Well, at least one good thing came out of | 好吧 至少我没有白白 |
[1:31:54] | me jamming that thing into my hand. | 给自己注射病毒 |
[1:31:56] | Yeah, what’s that? | 是吗 怎么说 |
[1:31:58] | Got to bring you home, didn’t I? | 我把你带回家了 不是吗 |
[1:32:05] | Lucky me. | 我真幸运 |
[1:32:12] | You went legit. | 你改做正当生意了 |
[1:32:14] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:32:15] | 100% clean now. Custom shop, international clients. | 百分之百合法 定制改装 国际客户 |
[1:32:18] | See those bikes going Tokyo, Macau, New York. | 那些摩托要运往东京 澳门 纽约 |
[1:32:21] | That one over there’s going London. | 那边那个要运往伦敦 |
[1:32:23] | Turns out people like our stuff. | 原来大家都喜欢我们的手艺 |
[1:32:26] | I needed to do something to hold our family together. | 我需要做些什么来维系我们的家庭 |
[1:32:30] | After you abandoned us. | 在你抛弃我们之后 |
[1:32:37] | Good news, change of clothes. | 好消息 有衣服换了 |
[1:32:38] | Hatts. | 哈蒂 |
[1:32:41] | Your mum said you might like to wear this. | 你妈说你可能想穿这个 |
[1:32:43] | Must be your favorite size. | 肯定是你最喜欢的码 |
[1:32:44] | Spray on. | 穿上吧 |
[1:32:47] | Won’t you throw another jacket on, it’s 110 degrees out there. | 怎么不再穿一件外套 外面快四十度了 |
[1:32:50] | Hey, look, down to business. | 好了 说正事 |
[1:32:52] | Got any weapons? | 有武器吗 |
[1:32:55] | We got weapons. | 我们有武器 |
[1:33:04] | Mama, where’s all our guns? | 妈妈 我们的枪都去哪了 |
[1:33:05] | I get rid of ’em. | 我全扔了 |
[1:33:08] | Very noble, Mrs. Hobbs. | 非常高尚的选择 霍布斯夫人 |
[1:33:11] | We’re in serious trouble. | 我们有大麻烦了 |
[1:33:12] | That is an understatement. | 远远不止大麻烦 |
[1:33:14] | These guns. | 那些枪 |
[1:33:16] | They kill all my family. | 只会伤害我的家人 |
[1:33:19] | So we’re gonna fight. | 所以我们要反抗 |
[1:33:20] | We’re gonna fight with this. | 我们要用这个去反抗 |
[1:33:22] | We’re gonna fight with this. | 我们要用这个去反抗 |
[1:33:24] | ‘Cause no take a real man for pull one trigga. | 因为光扣扳机不算真男人 |
[1:33:27] | All right, we’re going to war with the family heirlooms. | 好的 我们就拿上这些传家宝去开战吧 |
[1:33:31] | Got it. | 明白了 |
[1:33:32] | We’re gonna need a lot more. | 我们还需要更多的武器 |
[1:33:33] | We’re never gonna survive their firepower. | 我们扛不住他们的火力 |
[1:33:35] | Doesn’t take a man to pull a trigger. | 光扣扳机不算真男人 |
[1:33:37] | For Eteon, it does take an activation chip. | 不过对伊西昂来说 扣扳机需要激活芯片 |
[1:33:39] | You still got that glove? | 那个手套你还带着吗 |
[1:33:41] | Are you thinking closed system hack? | 你是想入侵封闭系统吗 |
[1:33:43] | Level the playing field if you can. | 尽量让我们势均力敌 |
[1:33:44] | Surely buy us some time. | 肯定能为我们争取点时间 |
[1:33:45] | Shut their guns down. | 让他们的枪开不了火 |
[1:33:47] | I’m on it. | 我去办 |
[1:33:50] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[1:33:53] | War is what I do. | 我为战争而生 |
[1:33:56] | Let’s go old school. | 我们用老方法吧 |
[1:33:59] | Take a look around. | 看看周围 |
[1:34:01] | This is where we draw the line. | 这就是我们最后坚守的阵线 |
[1:34:03] | Who would’ve thought this is where we’re gonna save the world? | 谁能想到这里就是我们拯救世界的地方 |
[1:34:06] | We need to make ’em play by our rules. | 我们要让他们按照我们的剧本走 |
[1:34:08] | Tomorrow morning, there’ll be a storm raging on the north cliffs. | 明天早上 北面的悬崖上会有一暴风雨 |
[1:34:11] | We’ll build a no man’s land there. | 我们要在那里建一个无人区 |
[1:34:13] | And if all else fails, | 如果一切都失败了 |
[1:34:15] | that’ll be our last stand. | 我们将在那里背水一战 |
[1:34:17] | How many more of these we gonna do? | 我们还得挖多少 |
[1:34:21] | Just keep digging, brother. | 兄弟 继续挖就是了 |
[1:34:23] | When we were in Kandahar running raids, | 我们当初在坎大哈突袭的时候 |
[1:34:25] | we would always strike just before dawn. | 总是在破晓之前出击 |
[1:34:28] | That’s when the enemy’s most tired. | 那是敌人最疲倦的时刻 |
[1:34:29] | Still under the cover of night. | 仍然在夜幕的掩护下 |
[1:34:32] | When the battle shifts into high gear, | 当战斗变得焦灼时 |
[1:34:33] | you got the sun in your back. | 太阳正好在你背后 |
[1:34:35] | We let ’em all in. | 我们诱敌深入 |
[1:34:37] | And we make sure they never leave. | 决不让他们逃出去 |
[1:34:39] | Kill box. I like it. | 一网打尽 我喜欢 |
[1:34:41] | Not like we got a ton of resources. | 虽然我们没有大把的资源 |
[1:34:44] | But the island will provide, brother. | 但是这座岛会帮助我们的 兄弟 |
[1:35:17] | 萨摩亚石油 | |
[1:36:22] | 允许访问 | |
[1:36:27] | – Give me the good news, Hatt. – I’m in. | -跟我说点好消息 哈蒂 -我成功了 |
[1:36:29] | Only thing is, | 唯一的问题是 |
[1:36:30] | not gonna be broadcasting a signal off | 最多只能向卫星 |
[1:36:31] | to some satellite for six minutes. | 发送屏蔽信号六分钟 |
[1:36:33] | Six minutes might be all the time we need. | 六分钟对我们来说可能就够了 |
[1:36:36] | Better than a sharp stick in the eye. | 总比用木棍戳眼睛强 |
[1:36:37] | Which is basically all we’ve got to fight them with anyway. | 我们手上差不多也只剩木棍了 |
[1:36:40] | Got more reflex, haven’t we? | 反应变快了 是吧 |
[1:37:03] | – Drink? – Sure. | -喝吗 -好啊 |
[1:37:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:37:10] | Just taking it all in. | 好好欣赏 |
[1:37:11] | In case it’s the last sunset we see. | 以防这是我们最后一次见到日落 |
[1:37:20] | I shouldn’t have believed that Deckard went dark. | 我不应该相信戴卡德叛变了 |
[1:37:28] | What he said… | 他所说的 |
[1:37:31] | So much time…I… | 那么久以来 |
[1:37:38] | I spent my whole life… | 我一辈子都在 |
[1:37:40] | running away. | 逃离 |
[1:37:42] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[1:37:46] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[1:37:49] | I haven’t been back here in 25 years. | 我已经25年没有回来过了 |
[1:37:51] | I mean, my own daughter doesn’t even know our family. | 我亲生女儿都不认识我的家人 |
[1:37:58] | You can change that. | 你可以改变现状 |
[1:38:04] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[1:38:06] | So can you. | 你也可以 |
[1:38:09] | Got an idea. | 我有个想法 |
[1:38:10] | Why don’t you and I make a promise right here, right now? | 要不我们此时此刻在这里作出承诺 |
[1:38:13] | That when we see tomorrow’s sunset… | 如果能活着见到明天的日落 |
[1:38:16] | we begin to fix the mistakes we made. | 我们就要开始弥补犯下的错误 |
[1:38:28] | That just sealed it, so you can’t back out. That’s all. | 封好你的嘴 你就不能食言了 仅此而已 |
[1:38:35] | I don’t think there’s any chance in hell I’m gonna back out. | 我觉得打死我也不会食言了 |
[1:38:39] | You wanna seal it again, or? | 你想再封一次吗 |
[1:38:41] | – Definitely not. – Okay. | -完全不想 -好吧 |
[1:38:43] | Maybe tomorrow if I survive. | 如果明天我活下来再说吧 |
[1:38:47] | Jonah? | 乔纳 |
[1:38:48] | Don’t rush me. | 别催我 |
[1:38:49] | It’s almost dawn. He’ll be here soon. | 马上就破晓了 他随时都会出现 |
[1:38:51] | Make it happen now. | 快点弄好 |
[1:38:53] | Now! | 快点 |
[1:38:54] | Don’t rush me. That’s how mistakes are made. | 别催我 着急就会出错 |
[1:38:56] | And how long does this process take? | 整个过程要花多久 |
[1:38:58] | It’s 30 minutes, and 33 till I go viral. | 30分钟 33分钟后我就要变成感染源了 |
[1:39:00] | Look, Deck, I think we need to seriously consider option one. | 戴克 我觉得真的需要考虑下第一个选择 |
[1:39:03] | Don’t strike a match just yet, Hatts. | 别这么快就坐不住 哈蒂 |
[1:39:05] | We are seriously gonna miss this window. | 我们真的要错失良机了 |
[1:39:06] | Let’s do this, come on! | 开始吧 快点 |
[1:39:08] | Jonah, now! | 乔纳 快点 |
[1:39:09] | Fine! Fine! Okay. | 行 行 好吧 |
[1:39:11] | Here goes… nothing. | 死马当作活马医吧 |
[1:39:13] | Brace yourself, Hatts. | 准备好 哈蒂 |
[1:39:15] | 启动 | |
[1:39:16] | It ain’t gonna be pleasant. | 不会太好受 |
[1:39:17] | No, it’s gonna be fine. | 别担心 没事的 |
[1:39:28] | God! | 天啊 |
[1:39:33] | 提取中 | |
[1:39:34] | It’s working! | 起效了 |
[1:39:35] | It’s working! | 起效了 |
[1:39:44] | Triggered the alarm. | 警报被触发了 |
[1:39:46] | That’s him. | 他来了 |
[1:39:47] | As we planned? | 按计划行事 |
[1:39:48] | As we planned. | 按计划行事 |
[1:39:50] | Usos! | 兄弟们 |
[1:39:54] | It’s time. | 是时候了 |
[1:39:59] | Jonah… | 乔纳 |
[1:40:05] | just wanna say that, uh… | 我只是想说 |
[1:40:08] | if this thing goes sideways and… | 要是这事出了岔子 |
[1:40:11] | and this is it… | 这就是末日了 |
[1:40:16] | I’m sorry. | 我想说对不起 |
[1:40:19] | I’ve had my reasons but the fact is… | 我有我的原因 但事实是 |
[1:40:25] | I left you. And I left our tina. | 我离开了你们 离开了我们的母亲 |
[1:40:32] | I should have come home. | 我应该回家的 |
[1:40:35] | And if we make it through this… | 要是我们安然度过 |
[1:40:37] | you have my word, I’ll never let that happen again. | 我承诺 我再也不会让这种事发生了 |
[1:40:43] | I love you, uso. | 我爱你 兄弟 |
[1:40:52] | I love you, too, uso. | 我也爱你 兄弟 |
[1:41:01] | Okay. | 好了 |
[1:41:02] | You’re mobile. | 你可以移动了 |
[1:41:07] | Do you think we need to be so close to the front line? | 我们有必要离前线这么近吗 |
[1:41:09] | Yeah, keep you close, keep an eye on you, | 把你放在眼皮底下 随时看着你 |
[1:41:10] | in case we need to make a quick getaway. | 要跑的时候也能快一点 |
[1:41:13] | This is what we do, right? | 我们就是干这个的 对吗 |
[1:41:16] | It is what we do. | 的确 |
[1:41:20] | Deck, um… | 戴克 |
[1:41:25] | I overheard what Brixton said. | 我听到布里斯顿说的了 |
[1:41:29] | That you stayed away to protect us. | 你不回来是为了保护我们 |
[1:41:34] | I never should’ve believed that stuff. | 我根本不应该相信那些 |
[1:41:39] | – Why did I…? Sorry… – Don’t be. | -我怎么…抱歉… -别道歉 |
[1:41:43] | Don’t be. | 别道歉 |
[1:41:44] | Look, I’ve done things… | 我做过一些 |
[1:41:46] | I’ve done things I’m not proud of. | 我做过一些不光彩的事 |
[1:41:49] | Things I… | 一些 |
[1:41:51] | have to make amends for. | 我必须为之赎罪的事 |
[1:41:53] | Things that bastard put me through. | 一些那个混蛋逼我做的事 |
[1:41:56] | But right now, | 但现在 |
[1:41:58] | the most important thing to me… | 对我来说最重要的事 |
[1:41:59] | is to get my little sister home safely. | 就是带我妹妹平安回家 |
[1:42:33] | Eteon, hold! | 伊西昂 待命 |
[1:42:51] | Usos! | 兄弟们 |
[1:42:53] | Samoa! | 萨摩亚 |
[1:42:56] | I call to my ancestors. | 先祖啊 |
[1:43:01] | This land was nourished. | 这片土地 |
[1:43:06] | With blood. | 曾浸透鲜血 |
[1:43:09] | Now it will be nourished with yours. | 而今必将浸透尔等的鲜血 |
[1:43:13] | Let’s go! | 上 |
[1:43:16] | Do it. | 动手 |
[1:43:17] | Light ’em up! | 开火 |
[1:43:20] | 武器下线 | |
[1:43:27] | How long before the guns get back online? | 枪什么时候能恢复 |
[1:43:29] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[1:43:30] | 盯住你的眼睛 | |
[1:43:32] | 直到你死亡 | |
[1:43:42] | Let’s fight! | 杀 |
[1:44:01] | Shaw. | 肖 |
[1:44:07] | Air command. | 空中指挥 |
[1:44:10] | Bring me the chopper. | 我要直升机 |
[1:45:22] | Decks! | 戴克 |
[1:45:42] | Do it quick, Hatts. | 动作快点 哈蒂 |
[1:45:44] | It’s in, it’s in, it’s in. | 进去了 进去了 进去了 |
[1:45:45] | – Is it working? – Machine’s on. | -有作用吗 -机器正在运转 |
[1:45:49] | – We’re good. – Let’s go. | -没事 -走 |
[1:47:03] | Hobbs! | 霍布斯 |
[1:47:25] | Come on! | 快 |
[1:47:27] | Go! Go! | 走 走 |
[1:47:32] | Let’s go fishin’, Shaw! | 来钓鱼吧 肖 |
[1:47:33] | You catch him, I’ll gut him! | 你抓住他 我就干掉他 |
[1:47:41] | Hold on! | 抓稳 |
[1:48:04] | – Welcome to my island, you… – Take it up! | -欢迎来到我的岛 -升空 |
[1:48:20] | You get us close and I’ll get him! | 你拉近距离 我来抓他 |
[1:48:22] | I’ll keep his nose down, you reel him in! | 我拖着他 你把他拉下来 |
[1:48:34] | Take it up! Take it up! | 升空 升空 |
[1:48:41] | Get out! | 出去 |
[1:48:45] | And they’re off. | 他们要起飞了 |
[1:49:03] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[1:49:05] | I’m going for a ride! | 我要兜兜风 |
[1:49:12] | Shit. | 见鬼 |
[1:49:13] | We’re coming, uso! | 我们来了 兄弟 |
[1:49:20] | 霍布斯定制 | |
[1:49:22] | Let’s go, Jonah! | 来啊 乔纳 |
[1:49:23] | I’m coming, brother. | 来了 兄弟 |
[1:49:26] | The axle, the axle! | 轮轴 轮轴 |
[1:49:43] | 雪佛兰 霍布斯定制 | |
[1:49:46] | Timo, you got this! | 提莫 你来 |
[1:50:02] | We’re gonna need more weight! | 我们还得增加重量 |
[1:50:15] | We need nice and easy, clean! | 我们得做得干净漂亮 |
[1:50:20] | Hell yeah, usos! | 漂亮 兄弟们 |
[1:50:25] | There’s too much weight! | 太重了 |
[1:50:25] | All right, drop ’em! | 那就丢掉他们 |
[1:50:44] | Hit ’em with the moonshine! | 启动改装装置 |
[1:50:46] | Now! | 快 |
[1:51:13] | Hang me off a cliff, huh? | 想把我从悬崖上拽下去 |
[1:51:15] | My turn. | 该我了 |
[1:51:19] | 已激活 | |
[1:51:19] | Sir, the weapons are back online. | 长官 武器恢复了 |
[1:51:21] | Let’s go! Let’s go! | 发射 发射 |
[1:51:24] | Goodbye. | 再见 |
[1:51:27] | Incoming! | 小心 |
[1:51:38] | We got a little trouble back here, Shaw! | 我们遇到了点小麻烦 肖 |
[1:51:40] | Approaching no man’s land! | 接近无人区了 |
[1:51:55] | Let’s take this up! | 快升空 |
[1:52:13] | All right, now hit that stake! | 好 现在撞那个桩 |
[1:52:29] | We’re losing the rotors! | 转轮撑不住了 |
[1:52:32] | Shit | 见鬼 |
[1:52:39] | Fuck | 去死 |
[1:52:42] | Gotcha, Hobbs. | 交给我 霍布斯 |
[1:52:59] | The road’s out! | 路到头了 |
[1:53:00] | Losing power! | 失去动力 |
[1:53:04] | Hobbs! | 霍布斯 |
[1:53:05] | Hattie! Jump! | 哈蒂 跳 |
[1:53:09] | Come on! | 来吧 |
[1:53:59] | Get up! | 起来 |
[1:54:00] | Get up! | 起来 |
[1:54:02] | Get up! | 起来 |
[1:54:03] | You don’t die until I tell you to die! | 我没让你死 你就不准死 |
[1:54:06] | You see the extraction timer, when it hits zero… | 看着倒计时 它归零时 |
[1:54:09] | empty this clip into her heart. Do you understand? | 一匣子弹打烂她的心脏 明白了吗 |
[1:54:22] | Hattie! | 哈蒂 |
[1:54:27] | This doesn’t end your way, boys! | 你们无法得逞了 小子们 |
[1:54:29] | Yeah, you keep telling yourself that. | 你就这么催眠自己吧 |
[1:54:31] | Nah, the numbers don’t add up for you. | 不 你们这是杯水车薪 |
[1:54:34] | The evolution of man | 不管你喜不喜欢 |
[1:54:36] | is coming whether you like it or not. | 人类都会进化的 |
[1:54:41] | You know, I almost feel bad for you. | 我几乎要为你遗憾了 |
[1:54:43] | It’s not the smell that fills your head with. | 你的脑袋不是闻起来恶心 |
[1:54:45] | It’s bullshit. | 里面全是狗屎 |
[1:54:49] | I was beginning to like you two, you know that? | 我都快要喜欢上你们俩了 知道吗 |
[1:54:59] | 威胁迫近 | |
[1:55:30] | What’s the problem boys? Does it hurt? | 怎么了 小子们 疼吗 |
[1:55:33] | Must be hard being so… | 当一介凡人肯定很 |
[1:55:36] | human! | 艰难 |
[1:55:41] | 攻击迫近 | |
[1:55:56] | 威胁迫近 | |
[1:56:08] | You seen that? | 看到了吗 |
[1:56:09] | We work together, we can hurt him. | 我们合作就能伤到他 |
[1:56:10] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[1:56:12] | Time to work as a team. | 我们该合作了 |
[1:56:13] | There’s two of us and one of him. | 我们有两个人 他只是一个人 |
[1:56:15] | I’ll take a punch and let you land one. | 我挨一拳换你打一拳 |
[1:56:17] | I’ll do the same. | 彼此彼此 |
[1:56:19] | Got your back, brother. | 我替你掩护 兄弟 |
[1:56:21] | And I got yours. | 我也一样 |
[1:56:22] | Let’s go unplug this sumbitch. | 我们去把这滚蛋的插头拔了 |
[1:57:26] | 警告 | |
[1:57:29] | 警告 | |
[1:58:16] | Here comes the Kryptonite. | 氪石来了 |
[1:58:16] | 氪石是DC旗下超级英雄超人的弱点 | |
[1:58:34] | I got it. | 取出来了 |
[1:58:36] | You did it, Hatt. | 你成功了 哈蒂 |
[1:58:37] | Never had a doubt. | 我从未怀疑过你 |
[1:58:40] | Let’s get it into safe hands. | 我们把它交给正确的人 |
[1:58:48] | You set me up as a traitor. | 你把我陷害成叛徒 |
[1:58:51] | Turned my own sister against me. | 煽动我的亲妹妹对付我 |
[1:58:55] | Forced me to kill my own brother! | 逼我杀死自己的兄弟 |
[1:58:58] | You! | 你 |
[1:58:59] | And here we are again. Come on! | 我们又走到了这一步 来啊 |
[1:59:03] | Shaw, come back to the cause. | 肖 回到大业中吧 |
[1:59:08] | One life doesn’t mean anything. | 一条生命无关紧要 |
[1:59:11] | I don’t know what happened to you, Brixton. | 我不知道你是怎么了 布里斯顿 |
[1:59:16] | But you made me kill you once. | 但你已经逼我杀过你一次了 |
[1:59:20] | I ain’t doin’ it again. | 我不会再杀你一次了 |
[1:59:27] | Brother, you may believe in machines… | 兄弟 也许你相信机器 |
[1:59:30] | but we believe in people. | 但我们相信人心 |
[1:59:40] | You may have all the technology in the world. | 你也许有全世界最先进的科技 |
[1:59:46] | We have heart. | 但我们有心 |
[1:59:50] | No machine will ever beat that. | 机器永远也战胜不了人心 |
[1:59:54] | You boys… | 你们这些小子 |
[1:59:56] | You’re gonna get one Samoan ass-whooping. | 要好好挨一顿萨摩亚式痛揍了 |
[2:00:08] | Shut Brixton down. | 报废布里斯顿 |
[2:00:12] | 正在报废 | |
[2:00:18] | That’s how it is. | 原来是这样 |
[2:00:24] | It’s a hell of a business, boys. | 这活计就是这样 小子们 |
[2:00:26] | 正在报废 | |
[2:00:44] | Brixton never really lived up to our expectations. | 布里斯顿从未达成过我们的预期 |
[2:00:48] | But you three… | 但你们三个 |
[2:00:50] | You outperformed your analytics. | 你们超出了预计 |
[2:00:53] | You don’t remember me, do you, Hobbs? | 你是不是不记得我了 霍布斯 |
[2:00:57] | You will. | 你会记起来的 |
[2:00:59] | It’s gonna be a hell of a reunion. | 那将是激动人心的重逢 |
[2:01:03] | You’re on our radar now. | 我们盯上你们了 |
[2:01:06] | And you’re on ours. | 彼此彼此 |
[2:01:17] | Hey, thanks for being my sidekick through this whole thing, brother. | 谢谢你一直当我的跟班 兄弟 |
[2:01:19] | You were great. | 你干得很棒 |
[2:01:21] | How ’bout I sidekick that stupid look on your face? | 我这个跟班治治你脸上的蠢样如何 |
[2:01:23] | Yeah? How ’bout you show me right now? | 是吗 不如现在就让我见识见识 |
[2:01:24] | Okay, guys… let’s go home. | 行了 伙计们 我们回家吧 |
[2:01:31] | Yeah. | 好 |
[2:01:34] | Look, Batman had Robin, Dr. Evil had Mini-Me. | 蝙蝠侠有罗宾 邪恶博士有迷你我 |
[2:01:34] | 前二者为DC英雄角色 后二者为《王牌大贱谍》系列中的反派 | |
[2:01:36] | – You’re my Mini-Me. – Han Solo had Chewbacca. | -你就是我的迷你我 -汉·索罗有楚巴卡 |
[2:01:36] | 《星球大战》系列中的船长与大副 | |
[2:01:38] | Kermit had Miss Piggy. | 克米蛙有猪小姐 |
[2:01:38] | 《大青蛙布偶秀》中的情侣 | |
[2:01:40] | That’s a low blow. Don’t say that. | 这可不好 别这么说 |
[2:01:41] | Don’t argue with me on my island. | 别在我的岛上和我吵 |
[2:01:42] | You are my sidekick | 你是我的跟班 |
[2:02:43] | I’m so happy you’re back. | 你回来了 我真高兴 |
[2:02:48] | We brought you that cake you wanted. | 我们给你带了你想要的蛋糕 |
[2:02:51] | I woudn’t eat it. | 别吃 |
[2:02:56] | Let’s get out of here. | 我们离开这里吧 |
[2:03:04] | How long have you been working here? | 你在这里工作多久了 |
[2:03:09] | Sam, it’s your grandma | 小萨 这是你奶奶 |
[2:03:26] | Good to have you home, uso | 你回家了真好 兄弟 |
[2:03:28] | It’s good to be home, uso. | 回家的感觉真好 兄弟 |
[2:03:42] | 速度与激情:特别行动 | |
[2:03:58] | Hobbs. | 霍布斯 |
[2:03:59] | I hope you’re sitting down, buddy. Because we got big problems | 你坐稳了兄弟 我们有大麻烦了 |
[2:04:02] | God, I feel immediately better just talking to you | 天呐 跟你一说我就感觉好多了 |
[2:04:04] | Is that weird? | 这很奇怪吗 |
[2:04:05] | Anyway, look, the Snowflake virus, | 说正事 雪花病毒 |
[2:04:08] | totally fine, on lockdown in a secure asset vault. | 安然无恙 被锁在一个安全的保险库里 |
[2:04:11] | But what we are dealing right now is | 但我们现在要对付的是 |
[2:04:14] | another virus | 另一种病毒 |
[2:04:16] | The last one, well that melted you insides, but this one, | 上一种病毒能溶解你的内脏 但是这种病毒 |
[2:04:20] | melts your outsides, literally | 能溶解你的皮肤 真的 |
[2:04:23] | Your skin drips off. | 你的皮肤会滴落 |
[2:04:24] | It’s like removing a silk kimono in a hurricane. | 就像是被飓风吹飞的丝绸和服 |
[2:04:27] | So gross. | 特别恶心 |
[2:04:27] | The point is, | 重点是 |
[2:04:28] | we need to get on this, like now! | 我们必须着手处理 马上处理 |
[2:04:31] | We need both of you. | 我们需要你们两个 |
[2:04:33] | What do you say, Becky? | 你怎么说 小贝 |
[2:04:34] | Hey, Locke. This is Sam. | 洛克 我是小萨 |
[2:04:35] | – Sam? – You must want to talk to my Dad. | -小萨 -你一定是想跟我爸爸说话 |
[2:04:37] | Oh, my God, Sam. | 天呐 小萨 |
[2:04:41] | You… You sounded exactly like your Dad. | 你和你爸说话简直一模一样 |
[2:04:45] | That is… It’s freaking me out right now, | 这太惊悚了 |
[2:04:47] | It’s like listening to a mirror. | 就跟听镜子说话一样 |
[2:04:50] | Can you put Hobbs on? | 你能让霍布斯听电话吗 |
[2:04:51] | I’m on. | 我在听 |
[2:04:52] | I know, but I need to speak to Hobbs, sweetie. | 我知道 但是我要和霍布斯说话 甜心 |
[2:04:54] | I’m on. What do you want? | 我在听 你想怎样 |
[2:04:56] | I mean, seriously. Record yourselves side by… it’s crazy. | 说真的 你们录音对比一下 太吓人了 |
[2:04:59] | Listen, before you say another word, | 在你扯别的之前 |
[2:05:00] | tell me you took care of the Snowflake. | 先告诉我你把雪花病毒处理好了 |
[2:05:02] | I got it. It’s done. We’re good. Okay? | 处理好了 解决了 没事了 好吗 |
[2:05:04] | ‘Cause I care about people and care about our family. | 因为我关心人类 关心我们的家人 |
[2:05:06] | You are not family. | 你不是我们的家人 |
[2:05:07] | I know. What we have is so much deeper. | 我知道 我们的羁绊比家人深刻多了 |
[2:05:08] | Listen, hey. Real talk? | 不开玩笑了 |
[2:05:11] | Can you believe that Game of Throne’s ending? | 你能相信《权力的游戏》就那么结局了吗 |
[2:05:13] | I didn’t see it. | 我没看 |
[2:05:14] | You watched the shit of it, you dirty little liar. | 你沉迷到不能自拔 你个不要脸的小骗子 |
[2:05:17] | What’s the problem? You said there was a problem. | 问题是什么 你说有问题了 |
[2:05:19] | My problem is that Jon Snow had sex with his aunt, | 我的问题是 琼恩·雪诺和自己的姑姑上了床 |
[2:05:23] | then killed her and nobody wants to talk about it. | 转身又捅死了她 但是没人愿意谈这事 |
[2:05:25] | That’s what my problem is. | 这就是我的问题 |
[2:05:28] | Jesus, hang on a second. | 老天 稍等一下 |
[2:05:30] | [后面还有] | |
[2:10:13] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[2:10:15] | Okay. | 还行 |
[2:10:17] | I’m definitely wounded now, so… | 我绝对是受伤了 所以 |
[2:10:20] | I’m gonna really need that extraction, papa. | 我真的很需要撤离计划 爸爸 |
[2:10:22] | I’ll tell you what, sit tight, I’m coming to get you. | 我跟你说 哪都别去 等我去救你 |
[2:10:24] | I’m also, you know, if you don’t mind, | 而且我 如果你不介意 |
[2:10:25] | you can bring a couple of pints of blood as well. | 也可以带几包血来 |
[2:10:27] | – Locke. – Do you wanna know my, my blood type? | -洛克 -你想知道我的血型吗 |
[2:10:29] | What’s your… what’s your blood type? | 你是 你是什么血型的 |
[2:10:31] | It’s B positive, just… just like my life outlook. | B型阳性 正如我的人生观 |
[2:10:31] | 音同”保持乐观” | |
[2:10:35] | – Imagine that. – Locke. | -是不是很神 -洛克 |
[2:10:37] | – Locke! – Jesus, I’m bleeding a lot! | -洛克 -老天 我流了好多血 |
[2:10:39] | God, I’m bleeding so, so much right now. | 简直血流成河了 |
[2:10:41] | Oh no, actually, wait, hold on a second, that’s not my blood. | 不对 等一下 这不是我的血 |
[2:10:44] | No, no, no, that’s not my blood. | 不不 这不是我的血 |
[2:10:46] | Oh God, I thought that was me! | 天呐 我还以为是我的血 |
[2:10:48] | By the way, | 对了 |
[2:10:49] | I stabbed a guy, with a brick. | 我用砖捅了个人 |
[2:10:52] | How crazy is that? | 是不是很疯狂 |
[2:10:54] | Turns out it’s not that hard. | 原来没有想象的那么难 |
[2:10:58] | [后面还有] | |
[2:14:55] | Let me guess. | 我猜猜 |
[2:14:57] | You have a mission to save the world. | 你有个拯救世界的任务 |
[2:14:59] | You just can’t do it without me. | 但没有我你就办不成 |
[2:15:01] | No, man. | 不是的 |
[2:15:02] | I was just checking in on you. | 我只是问候你一下 |
[2:15:04] | Seeing how my good friend is doing. | 看看我的好朋友过得怎么样 |
[2:15:06] | And I… | 而且我 |
[2:15:09] | I really wanted to hear this. | 真的很想听听这一幕 |
[2:15:11] | Police! | 警察 |
[2:15:12] | Come out with your hands up! | 举起手出来 |
[2:15:14] | We know you’re in there, Hugh Janice. | 我们知道你在里面 休·詹尼斯 |
[2:15:14] | 谐音”大屁眼” | |
[2:15:18] | You bastard. | 你个混蛋 |
[2:15:20] | I warned you, you bald-headed sumbitch. | 我警告过你 你个光头混蛋 |
[2:15:23] | When you least expected, | 在你最猝不及防时 |
[2:15:25] | expect it. | 吓你一跳 |
[2:15:26] | You have no idea what you’ve just started. | 你根本不懂你刚刚挑起了什么 |
[2:15:28] | I’m pretty sure it involves rubber gloves | 肯定涉及橡胶手套 |
[2:15:30] | and a body cavity search. | 还有体腔搜查 |
[2:15:32] | Not a chance. | 门儿都没有 |
[2:15:37] | – Police! – Get on the ground, Hugh Janice! | -警察 -趴下 休·詹尼斯 |
[2:15:39] | This ain’t gonna go down as you boys expect. | 不会像你们想的那样收场的 |
[2:15:44] | I’ll be seeing you, Hobbs. | 回头见 霍布斯 |
[2:15:47] | Looking forward to it, Shaw. | 我很期待 肖 |