英文名称:Far Cry
年代:2008
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:56] | Shit. Theres an immobilizer. | 狗屎 是一个防盗系统 |
[00:59] | Someone doesnt want us to leave. | 有人不想我们走 |
[01:01] | Oh, man. | 哦 帅哥 |
[01:02] | Ive got a bad feeling about this. | 我有不祥预兆 |
[01:06] | Youre not going to believe this shit. | 绝对难以置信 |
[01:08] | -Theyve got one in my truck too. -Well, now what? | -他们在我车里也装了一个防盗系统 -好极了 现在如何办? |
[01:12] | What now is, we wait for bravo unit, | 我们现在只能等待特别行动组 |
[01:18] | then we all walk out of here together. | 然后一齐走离这里 |
[01:35] | Victor! Victor! Victor! | 维克多! 维克多! 维克多! |
[01:55] | Its not gonna work. | 不起作用 |
[01:59] | Dont sweat it. Stay sharp, fellas. | 别太不当回事了 警醒点 伙计们 |
[02:06] | Contact, ten oclock! | 注意观察 10点方向! |
[02:08] | Victor! Victor! Victor! | 维克多! 维克多! 维克多! |
[02:10] | Hold your fire! | 别开火! |
[02:14] | Calm down. Whats going on out there? Whats the damage? | 冷静点 那里状况如何? 伤亡情况如何? |
[02:17] | We got hit hard. There are no other survivors. | 我们遭受了严重打击 没有其他幸存者 |
[02:21] | Okay. Continue on to base, | 好 继续与基地联系 |
[02:22] | find Chernov and tell her whats happened. | 找到切尔诺夫 告诉她发生的事情 |
[02:24] | Get back-up. Got it? | 请求支援 明白了吗? |
[02:26] | -We got slaughtered. -Got it!? | -我们正被屠杀! -明白了!? |
[02:28] | -Yes, sir. -Get moving! | -是 长官 -动起来 |
[02:34] | Hit the lights! Position around the humvee. | 打开照明灯 照亮悍马战车四周位置 |
[03:01] | Fire! | 开火! |
[03:13] | Cease fire! Cease fire! | 停火! 停火! |
[03:50] | Is that it! Is that all youve got!? | 仅此而已! 你就那点能耐!? |
[04:55] | Chernov! | 切尔诺夫! |
[04:58] | Chernov! We need help! | 切尔诺夫! 我们需要帮助! |
[05:01] | Chernov! | 切尔诺夫! |
[05:18] | That was the last one, Dr. Krieger. | 那是最后一名 克里格博士 |
[05:21] | Outstanding. | 醒目 |
[05:23] | Absolutely outstanding. | 绝对的醒目! |
[06:04] | Where are the whales, Jack? | 鲸群在哪里 杰克? |
[06:07] | This is a whale watching tour, right? | 这可是赏鲸之旅 没错吧? |
[06:09] | Well thats funny, because we scheduled them | 真可惜 我们约好它们 |
[06:11] | to breach over our boat exactly at 2:45 and | 在2:45与我们的船碰面 并且 |
[06:15] | You promised me whales, George. | 你说过有鲸鱼的 乔治 |
[06:19] | You hear that? You go get us some whales | 你听到了? 你要么帮我们找到鲸鱼 |
[06:22] | or you get us our money back. | 要么退我们钱 |
[06:23] | I told you, we dont guarantee you see any whales. | 我说过 不保证看得到鲸鱼 |
[06:26] | You get your three hours out | 你有3小时时间而已 |
[06:28] | like everyone else and take your chances. | 和其他人一样 搏个机会 |
[06:30] | Oh, were staying out here until we see some whales. | 哦 除非看到鲸鱼 否则我们一直等下去 |
[06:32] | You might be, | 最好如你所愿 |
[06:33] | but this boats going to be back in the harbor | 但本船会回港 |
[06:35] | at the three hour mark exactly. | 在3小时约定时间内 |
[06:37] | Whats that accent? Youre German, right? | 你什么口音? 你是德国佬? |
[06:41] | Well let me tell you something about American customer service. | 不如我告诉你点美国顾客信条 |
[06:45] | Were staying out. | 我们一直待下去 |
[06:49] | Okay. | 好 |
[06:51] | Can you come over here? | 劳驾移步? |
[06:55] | Can you hold on to this for a sec? | 劳驾控制几秒钟? |
[07:01] | Where are you going? | 你去哪? |
[07:04] | Anybody want some beer? | 谁要啤酒? |
[07:11] | George, what are you doing driving? | 乔治 你在驾驶? |
[07:14] | What? | 什么? |
[07:21] | Hey, and watch out for those rocks. Theyre pretty sharp and big. | 注意那些岩石 它们可是相当巨大锐利 |
[07:32] | Were alright, Jack. | 我们妥协了 杰克 |
[07:34] | Take us back. | 把我们弄回去吧 |
[07:35] | But, George, what about the whales? | 可是 乔治 鲸群怎么办? |
[07:38] | You wanna see a damn whale, you drive the boat | 你还想看该死的鲸鱼 不如换你驾驶 |
[07:42] | -George. -This was your idea. | -乔治 -这可是你的主意 |
[07:44] | This was not my idea. You blame everything on me. | 可不是我的主意 你总把一切怪我头上 |
[07:49] | Youre the one who bought all that picture-book stuff | 是你买了有插图的书籍 |
[07:51] | with whales on it for Christmas. You gave it to me, | 在圣诞节给我 |
[07:54] | but you wanted it for yourself | 是你只顾自己 |
[07:55] | You blame everything on me. | 你总把一切怪我头上 |
[07:57] | -You couldnt stop -Youre the one who made us | -你不可以停下 -你才是那个让我们 |
[07:58] | -talking about the whales. -Sign up for Greenpeace. | -谈论鲸群 -为绿色和平组织签名 |
[08:18] | Chernov. | 切尔诺夫 |
[08:21] | -Good work last night, Katia. -Thank you, doctor. | -昨晚干的好 卡迪娅 -谢谢 博士 |
[08:25] | And they were some of your best men. | 他们有部分是你最好的人马 |
[08:27] | The best money can buy. | 是能买得到的最好人马 |
[08:30] | Doctor, | 博士 |
[08:32] | why wasnt I informed about the maneuvers | 为什么不通知我 |
[08:34] | outside the perimeter? | 外围演习的事情? |
[08:36] | Because it was part of research. | 因为那部分不属于研究范围 |
[08:38] | Anything that takes place outside on this island | 任何这岛上发生的事情 |
[08:41] | is a security matter that concerns me. | 只要事关安全就关我事 |
[08:43] | Captain, I didnt want to trouble you. | 队长 我并不想烦劳你 |
[08:46] | I knew how you would feel about testing. | 我知你对试验持何态度 |
[08:50] | Testing? | 试验? |
[08:52] | Yes. Our subject engaged live targets. | 是的 我们的研究主体是活体目标 |
[08:58] | You mean you tested him on my men. | 你意思用我的人来测试他 |
[09:00] | One unarmed, genetically modified soldier | 一名赤手空拳 转基因战士 |
[09:04] | eliminated ten heavy-armed men. | 干掉10名重装士兵 |
[09:10] | This is, um | 这 嗯 |
[09:12] | This is way beyond anything the command would authorize. | 这已经超过命令的忍受范围 |
[09:15] | Captain, theyre not even your men. | 队长 那些并非你的人马 |
[09:20] | Theyre Chernovs people. | 是切尔诺夫的人马 |
[09:23] | All of those genetically modified soldiers, | 所有的转基因战士 |
[09:26] | or whatever you want to call those creatures, | 或不管你如何称呼这些生物 |
[09:29] | were all once human. | 都曾是人类 |
[09:31] | Yes, thats right. | 没错 |
[09:35] | Now, if you would excuse me, | 现在 请允许我 |
[09:38] | I have to finish my painting. | 继续我的画作 |
[09:52] | Chernov, is he back in his holding pen? | 切尔诺夫 他回到小间了吗? |
[09:55] | Yes. The time-released tranquilizer worked perfectly. | 是的 定时器工作非常好 |
[09:58] | Good. You know, if Parker wants to get that much involved, | 很好 既然帕克如此想介入 |
[10:02] | why dont you have him and his men clean up all the mess? | 不如让他和他的人马收拾烂摊子? |
[10:11] | Im not sure how much more of this I can stomach. | 我不知道我还要忍多久 |
[10:14] | You mean having that hard bitch as your boss? | 你说让那女人做你老板很烦心? |
[10:17] | You know well enough what I mean. | 你很明白我说的意思 |
[10:19] | Yeah, well I have my orders, | 我有我的命令要执行 |
[10:21] | but you have a choice, Max. | 你还有个选择 马克斯 |
[10:24] | Why dont you just leave? | 何不走开? |
[10:25] | I keep thinking I can do more good by staying. Well see. | 我不仅留下那么简单 我们拭目以待 |
[10:32] | Not much of a killer instinct for a soldier. | 战士可没有杀手的直觉 |
[10:35] | Yeah, well maybe hell send you out there next time. | 对 可能他下次会送你出局 |
[10:42] | Dont you think its a little farfetched | 你不觉得这有点扯 |
[10:44] | -genetically modified soldiers? -Ive got it from a good source. | -转基因战士? -我从可靠的渠道获得消息 |
[10:50] | Nice. | 很好 |
[10:52] | You know, it looks like something from your sasquatch file. | 看起来像来自你的野人档案文件 |
[10:55] | Very funny. | 很好笑 |
[10:56] | Its a surveillance photo taken outside Kriegers research facility. | 这张是摄于克里格研究所的监控照片 |
[11:00] | I dont need to tell you how much trouble you can | 无须我告诉你 |
[11:02] | get into snooping around military affairs, do I? | 窥探军事情报的严重性 需要我告诉你吗? |
[11:05] | Thats just the thing. All my usual sources say theres no | 就事论事 我所有的渠道都说那岛上没有 |
[11:07] | official military installation on that island. | 任何官方军事设施 |
[11:10] | This is from another source. | 这张源自另外的渠道 |
[11:13] | Gorgeous shot of a lumber mill. | 完美的锯木厂照片 |
[11:16] | Who are these guys? | 这些家伙是谁? |
[11:19] | Okay, | 好 |
[11:20] | so maybe its super covert. | 有可能是超秘密组织 |
[11:23] | Thats all the more reason not to go snooping around. | 这更有理由别去监控那边 |
[11:25] | Paul, Krieger has been known | 保罗 大家都知道克里格 |
[11:27] | to perform genetic experiments on humans. | 在对人进行基因试验 |
[11:29] | Now he resurfaces on an island secured by soldiers. | 现在他在由重兵警戒的岛上露面 |
[11:32] | Valerie, I trust your intuition, | 瓦莱丽 我相信你的直觉 |
[11:35] | but I am not going to have you follow up on this lead. | 但我不想你趟这趟浑水 |
[11:37] | Do you understand? | 你明白没? |
[11:39] | Fine, Ill do it on my own time. | 好极了 那我私下里做 |
[11:41] | What time? You work fourteen hours a day on this paper. | 私下里? 你每日为这家报纸工作14小时 |
[11:45] | Ill take some vacation then | 那我正好休个假 |
[11:47] | You? Vacation? | 你? 休假? |
[11:49] | I must have a few weeks banked, right? | 我应该攒了几周休假了 没错吧? |
[11:52] | Why are you so determined to follow this lead? | 你何必对此事痛下决心? |
[11:54] | Because its too good of a story to pass up. | 因为这会是个不容错过的极佳报道 |
[11:57] | Paul. | 保罗 |
[11:59] | Besides, Ive got a personal interest. | 另外 也是我的私事 |
[12:22] | General. | 将军 |
[12:25] | -General. -Doctor. | -将军 -博士 |
[12:27] | Im assuming youve got something interesting to show me. | 我觉得你有引人兴趣的东西值得一看 |
[12:29] | See for yourself. Parker. | 只给你看 帕克 |
[12:41] | Please. | 请进 |
[12:57] | Please. | 请进 |
[13:05] | As you can see, General, your money was put to good use. | 如你所见 将军你的资金用在刀口上 |
[13:09] | Doctor, I couldnt care about fancy facilities. | 博士 我不关心你的花哨设备 |
[13:12] | What I care about is your results. | 我只看你的成果 |
[13:16] | Im positive that youll be satisfied. | 我绝对的令你满意 |
[13:19] | Well see about that. | 拭目以待 |
[13:23] | See for yourself. | 请看 |
[13:30] | He looks fit. | 他看起来很得体 |
[13:34] | We have ten holding cells. | 我们有10间小间 |
[13:39] | And now I have to show you something really incredible. | 现在我给你展示真正不可思议的东西 |
[13:47] | Heres one we took the liberty of field testing ourselves. | 此物 我们拥有其在研究领域的所有权 |
[13:56] | Chernov, | 切尔诺夫 |
[13:57] | the gun. | 枪 |
[14:02] | -Shoot him. -Shoot him? | -射他 -射他? |
[14:04] | Yes, but be careful. Not in the eyes | 对 但别射眼睛 |
[14:07] | and not in the mouth. | 也别射嘴 |
[14:24] | -Subcutaneous armor? -The skin itself, | -皮下装甲? -皮肤即装甲 |
[14:27] | twenty times more resistant to puncture than Kevlar. | 20倍防穿刺性能 与克维拉纤维相比 |
[14:30] | His muscles absorb the blows and protect his organs. | 他的肌肉吸收外力以保护内脏 |
[14:35] | Let him loose. Lets see how he moves. | 给他松绑 看看他的身手 |
[14:38] | I cannot do that without sedating him. | 在没有镇静剂控制的情况下 我不能那样做 |
[14:41] | He would kill everybody in this room including me. | 他会杀死房间内所有人 包括我 |
[14:44] | Are you saying that you cant control him? | 你是说你控制不了他? |
[14:45] | I can control him, but I have to work on his? | 我能控制他 但我必须继续研究他的 |
[14:48] | What good is that, a weapon that we cant control? | 好极了 一件我们无法掌控的武器? |
[14:51] | You can use him under certain circumstances for | 你可以在特定的情况下用它 例如 |
[14:53] | Thats not what we commissioned from you, doctor. | 那可不合我们的既定目的 博士 |
[14:56] | You asked me to create an invincible soldier. | 你要求我创造一种战神 |
[14:59] | Thats what Im presenting to you today. | 今日我所示便是 |
[15:01] | Basically bulletproof, | 几近完美的防弹性能 |
[15:03] | no need for sleep, | 无须睡眠 |
[15:05] | and he can fight harder and longer than any human soldier. | 他比任何人类战士能更持久艰苦地战斗 |
[15:09] | A soldier? Youre making brainless monsters! | 战士? 你只是造了个无脑怪物 |
[15:23] | Sedate him! | 注射镇静剂! |
[15:25] | More! | 加大剂量! |
[15:33] | If he cant take orders then hes no better than a vicious animal. | 如果他无法执行命令 那与蠢兽有何区别 |
[15:37] | But some more time | 再多点时间 |
[15:39] | -and some more money. -No more funding | -多点资金 -不会有资金了 |
[15:41] | until you produce something that we can use. | 除非你造出能用的东西 |
[16:03] | Chernov. | 切尔诺夫 |
[16:04] | Working late, Max? | 加班 马克斯? |
[16:15] | Hey, Uncle Max, its me. | 嗨 马克斯叔叔 是我 |
[16:17] | I thought Id leave you a voice mail | 我曾给你语音留言 |
[16:18] | just in case you were picking up your messages. | 以防你正好读其他消息 |
[16:21] | I responded to your last email, but I never heard anything back. | 我回复了你最后一封电子邮件 但再无任何消息返回 |
[16:23] | I just wanted to check | 我只为确认 |
[16:24] | if we were still meeting at that spot that you sent me. | 是否仍在你发给我的地点碰面 |
[16:28] | Anyway, Im heading up now, so Ill see you soon. | 我正在赶来的路上 一会见 |
[16:38] | Hi, this is Valerie Cardinal calling. | 嗨 我是瓦莱丽·卡蒂诺 |
[16:41] | Im calling to confirm that you were able to get that | 我想确认下 |
[16:44] | boat captain that I requested Jack Carver. | 预约的船长 杰克·卡维尔 |
[16:47] | Thats right. | 没错 |
[16:49] | Terrific. | 棒极了 |
[16:50] | Ill be up there in a few hours. | 我几小时后到达 |
[16:52] | -Thank you. -See you soon. | -谢谢 -待会见 |
[16:55] | -Ralph, -What? | -拉尔夫 -干嘛? |
[16:56] | You made sure to tell jack about the client today, right? | 你确信告诉杰克今天有客人? |
[16:59] | -He knows. -He should be on the dock, | -他知道的 -他现在该在码头 |
[17:02] | fueling up and preparing by now. | 加油并做准备工作 |
[17:04] | I thought I saw him going in to the Golden Spruce last night. | 我看见他昨晚去黄金云杉海湾了 |
[17:07] | That wouldnt be too unlike him. | 那可不是他的作风 |
[17:11] | Well his boat is just sitting out over there. | 他的船就在那儿 |
[17:13] | Do you see him on deck? | 你见他在甲板上? |
[17:17] | No, pet, I dont. | 没有 宝贝 |
[17:18] | Which means hes probably sleeping it off. | 那就是说他在睡觉? |
[17:20] | He could be. | 有可能 |
[17:22] | Well, arent you going to go get him up? | 你不打算喊醒他? |
[17:23] | Hey, look, hell be here. | 听着 他会来的 |
[17:25] | Im not going to have a captain represent us, | 我可不想这么位 |
[17:27] | showing up unshaven and hung over for a client! | 蓬头垢面的船长代表我们 把顾客凉在一边! |
[17:30] | Get him up! | 叫他起来! |
[17:31] | Yes, Pet. | 遵命 宝贝 |
[17:39] | Medusa, Medusa, this is Day Beacon, over. | 梅杜莎 梅杜莎我是白日灯塔 完毕 |
[17:45] | Medusa, Medusa, wakey-wakey. This is Day Beacon, over. | 梅杜莎 梅杜莎 醒醒 我是白日灯塔 完毕 |
[17:51] | Shit. | 娘西皮 |
[18:49] | Turn his head. | 转过他的脑袋 |
[18:54] | Slowly, slowly. | 慢慢地 |
[19:00] | Max, | 马克斯 |
[19:03] | can you hear me? | 听得见我吗? |
[19:10] | -Cameras working. -Yes, sir, it is. | -录像工作中 -是的 长官 |
[19:13] | Max, | 马克斯 |
[19:14] | can you hear me? | 听得见我吗? |
[19:20] | Light. | 灯光照明 |
[19:25] | Max, | 马克斯 |
[19:29] | what color? | 什么颜色? |
[19:31] | Red. | 红色 |
[19:33] | Perfect. | 很好 |
[19:38] | And now? | 现在呢? |
[19:41] | -Green. -Perfect. Perfect. | -绿色 -好极了 |
[19:45] | Take the light. | 拿好电筒 |
[19:47] | Max. Max, I think youre going to earn us | 马克斯 马克斯 我感觉你会帮我们 |
[19:50] | the rest of our funding. | 争取得到剩余的资金 |
[19:55] | Good, good, good, good. | 太好了 |
[19:56] | -Stitch him up. -Yes, doctor. | -缝上创口 -是 博士 |
[20:06] | Shell be here soon. | 客人马上就到 |
[20:09] | Maybe you should take the skiff out and check in on him. | 也许你最好划小艇去检查他一下 |
[20:12] | You know he doesnt like people dropping in on him. | 你知道他不喜欢别人突击他 |
[20:15] | Ralph, youre his boss. | 拉尔夫 你才是他老板 |
[20:17] | Well, technically, hes a contractor. | 技术上来讲 是承包者 |
[20:20] | What? Are you scared of him? | 虾米? 你怕了他? |
[20:22] | Pet, youve heard all the stories. | 宝贝 你听过他所有的传说 |
[20:26] | Thats all they are, stories. | 没错 只是传说 |
[20:28] | Special army my ass. Hes a drunk. | 屁的特种军队 他醉了 |
[20:31] | Just because he drinks doesnt mean hes a drunk. | 他喝酒 并不意味他醉酒 |
[20:33] | Its special forces, pet, not special army. | 是特种部队 宝贝 不是特种军队 |
[20:35] | Whatever. | 哪管那么多 |
[20:38] | If youre not going to do anything, I will. Im gonna go get my gun. | 若你再不采取措施 由我来好了 我去取我的枪 |
[20:45] | Menopause. | 更年期综合症 |
[21:22] | Reload. | 填满 |
[21:24] | I dont think you should be playing with him like this Pat. | 我觉得你不该与他开此玩笑 |
[21:27] | Well, if hes as tough as you all think | 若他有你们说的那么硬汉 |
[21:29] | he is he should be able to handle a little shooting. | 承受这点痒痒挠该不成问题 |
[21:31] | Someone could get hurt. | 有人会因此受伤 |
[21:33] | I mean you could take out an eye or something. | 我意思你可能击中眼部或别的软组织 |
[21:45] | Special army my ass. | 屁的特种军队 |
[21:48] | Hi. Is this Day Beacon Boat Charters? | 你好 请问是 白日灯塔船只租赁? |
[21:52] | -Yes it is and you must be Valerie. -Hi. | -对 那你一定是瓦莱丽 -你好 |
[21:56] | Hi. I hope I wont be needing one of those where Im going. | 我希望我去的地方不需要这种东西 |
[22:00] | Hey, weve got some paperwork to do. Come on in. | 嗨 我们有些手续要办理 进来 |
[22:49] | Keep flipping those, will ya? | 不断翻动 行不? |
[22:51] | I didnt realize the tour came with a meal. | 没想到旅途还有肉吃 |
[22:56] | We head straight back after lunch. | 午餐后我们直驶回程 |
[22:58] | How much to charter your boat for the night? | 晚上租你的船多少钱? |
[23:00] | For the night? We are not that kind of operation. | 晚上? 我们不做那种生意 |
[23:03] | You chartered me for six hours, okay? | 你租我只6个小时 好吗? |
[23:06] | Jack, did you serve in Germany | 杰克 你在德国服役时 |
[23:07] | with a man by the name of Max Cardinal? | 曾与马克斯·卡蒂诺相识? |
[23:13] | -Who said I was in the services? -Max is my uncle. | -谁说我服役过? -马克斯是我叔叔 |
[23:18] | Very sorry, but I dont know anybody by that name. | 很抱歉 从未听到这名字 |
[23:21] | He said he was really glad to run into you after he came out here. | 他说过等他出关后很乐意投奔你 |
[23:24] | Did he? I really dont know the guy youre talking about. | 有吗? 我真不知道你说的哪位 |
[23:29] | “Tischtennis” Tischtennis. | |
[23:32] | What? | 什么? |
[23:34] | Tischtennis. That was your safe word. | “Tischtennis” 你的接头口令 |
[23:38] | So youre his niece, huh? | 你是他侄女 哈? |
[23:40] | That would make you the hotshot reporter. | 那会成就一个有才干的采访记者 |
[23:43] | I prefer journalist. | 我更喜欢当新闻记者 |
[23:45] | Right. What brings you out here? | 什么风把你吹来的? |
[23:48] | Im meeting with Max. | 我打算与马克斯碰头 |
[23:50] | -Where, on that island? -Yeah. | -在哪里 那岛上? -正确 |
[23:53] | That islands off limits to the public. | 那岛屿禁止外客 |
[23:55] | Everyone around here knows to stay well away from it. | 众人皆知远离此岛 |
[23:58] | Theyre expecting me. | 他们在等我 |
[23:59] | Right. Thats why you chartered your own boat | 对极了 所以你自己租船去 |
[24:02] | for a little night landing, huh? | 在夜里来个小小的登陆 哈? |
[24:04] | Its a personal visit. | 纯属私下访问 |
[24:09] | -Are you going to take me or not? -No I wont. | -你到底载不载我? -不载 |
[24:12] | Max would understand why. | 马克斯知道原因 |
[24:14] | Did Max tell you what theyre doing over there? | 马克斯告诉过你 他们在干什么吗? |
[24:16] | -No. -Youre not curious? | -没有 -你就不好奇? |
[24:18] | Im curious how that fish is going to turn out. | 我只好奇那鱼 是不是该翻面了 |
[24:21] | Its almost done. | 差不多熟了 |
[24:25] | I think Max might be in trouble. | 我猜马克斯有麻烦了 |
[24:27] | That man is perfectly capable of taking care of himself. | 那人很会照顾自己 |
[24:30] | He set up this meeting. | 是他约的会面 |
[24:32] | He sent me a message and I havent heard from him since. | 他短我 然后杳无音讯 |
[24:36] | He found out that his client | 他查到他的顾客 |
[24:38] | was doing something that he didnt like. | 在干他不喜欢的事情 |
[24:40] | Your uncle doesnt like things, hed quit. | 你叔叔若不喜欢 自会退出 |
[24:42] | I asked him to stay on. | 我请求他再坚持下 |
[24:45] | Youre writing a little story, huh? | 你在写新闻故事 对吧? |
[24:59] | That money will buy you a ride exactly | 这笔钱够买你一个 |
[25:01] | to the island and back. Thats it. | 往返程 仅此而已 |
[25:05] | So much for camaraderie between soldiers. | 战友之情意只值这么点 |
[25:09] | Hey, your fish is cooked. | 嗨 你的鱼好了 |
[25:12] | Lets see. | 瞧瞧 |
[25:19] | This is burnt. | 焦了 |
[25:22] | -Theyre crispy. -Crispy? | -但很脆 -脆? |
[26:14] | No sign of anyone. | 没有任何人的信号 |
[26:15] | Max wanted me to meet him up on the landing, in the woods. | 马克斯要我登陆后在树林里碰头 |
[26:19] | Why didnt he want to meet you up on the pier? | 为什么不是在码头上? |
[26:21] | I dont know. Like I said, | 我不晓得 如我前言 |
[26:24] | all I got was the last message. | 那是我收到的最后一条讯息 |
[26:28] | Wanna come with me? | 想和我一起去? |
[26:30] | No. I can take you to the shore, but thats about it. | 不 我可以带你上岸 仅此 |
[26:35] | -Okay. -You sure you wanna go? | -好 -确定要去? |
[26:38] | Yeah. Max is waiting for me. | 对 马克斯在等我 |
[26:43] | Fine. | 很好 |
[26:51] | -I can take you back. -No. Lets go. | -我现在可送你回程 -不 我们走 |
[28:07] | Here, take this. | 拿着 |
[28:09] | -Thank you. -Im giving you exactly six hours. | -谢谢 -我只给你整6小时 |
[28:14] | You better be here when I get back. | 你最好等我回来 |
[28:20] | You better be here when I get back. | 你最好等我回来! |
[28:45] | Max? | 马克斯? |
[28:47] | Max? | 马克斯? |
[28:51] | Max? | 马克斯? |
[28:57] | Miss Cardinal, welcome to the party. | 卡蒂诺小姐 欢迎参加聚会 |
[29:01] | Lets go. | 走吧 |
[29:03] | -Get rid of the boat. -My pleasure. | -除掉来船 -乐意之至 |
[29:07] | Youre late. | 你迟到了 |
[30:05] | Check her body. | 检查她身体 |
[30:09] | I hope you didnt leave anything important on that boat. | 希望你没留贵重物品在船上 |
[30:13] | You just killed a man. | 你刚才杀了个人 |
[30:15] | Id be more concerned about yourself. | 泥菩萨过江 想你自己吧 |
[30:20] | -What have you done with Max? -Youll see soon enough. | -你对马克斯干了什么? -等下让你看个够 |
[30:31] | I dont know why were bothering. The guys dead. Bitch. | 还烦我们干嘛 那家伙已经挂了 臭婊子 |
[30:37] | You go that way. Ill check over here. | 你去那边 我检查这边 |
[30:56] | -Chernov. -Docter I have her. | -切尔诺夫 -博士 抓到她了 |
[30:59] | Good. | 好 |
[31:00] | Im checking for survivors. Ill be back with the reporter shortly. | 我去查有否幸存者 稍后再报告 |
[31:38] | Russell. | 罗素 |
[31:41] | Russell. | 罗素 |
[31:46] | Where are those guys? | 人哪去了? |
[32:08] | Check the wood line, nine oclock. | 检查树林那边 9点方向 |
[32:10] | -Yes sir. Go. -Move! Move! / clear. | -是 长官 走 -动起来! |
[32:22] | Weve lost contact with Russell and Kyle. | 与罗素和凯尔失去联系 |
[32:24] | -Send a backup team. -10-4. Backup team on the way. | -请派支援小队 -10-4 支援小队已经上路 |
[32:55] | Go after them! | 追! |
[32:58] | -Go! Go! -Go! | -走! |
[33:05] | Go! Go! Go! Here we up. | 来啊 |
[33:08] | -Im handcuffed. -Wait a second. | -我被铐住了 -稍等 |
[33:12] | -Universal handcuff key. -Whered you get that? | -通用手铐钥匙 -哪来的? |
[33:15] | Never leave home without one. Turn around. | 有备无患 转身 |
[33:22] | -Uh-oh. Here they come. -Stop them. | -啊哈 他们来了 -截停他们 |
[33:29] | -Here, do it yourself. -Great. Thanks. | -自己动手 -棒极了 谢谢 |
[33:31] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧? |
[33:37] | -Okay. -Im great. | -没事 -我爽极了 |
[33:55] | Come on. | 快 |
[34:05] | Lets go. | 快 |
[34:23] | Got it! | 得手! |
[34:39] | Holy shit! | 妈妈米呀! |
[34:41] | -How about pitching in a little? -Im trying. | -帮一把如何? -我在试 |
[34:44] | Try harder, please. | 多上点心 拜托 |
[35:09] | More help? | 还要怎么帮? |
[35:14] | -What are these? -Well thats sweet. | -这些是什么? -爽歪歪 |
[35:17] | Its called a hand grenade. Try throwing one. | 此乃手雷 试扔一个 |
[35:25] | -It didnt work. -Did you pull the pin? | -没用 -拉掉保险拴没? |
[35:27] | Theyre useless with the pin. | 不拉保险拴 不起作用 |
[35:33] | Hurry up! | 快点! |
[35:38] | -Did you throw it? -Uh, yeah. | -扔了没? -扔了 |
[35:52] | Wooo! Yeah. | 哇! |
[36:01] | -Whats happening? -Oh no. | -发生什么? -不 |
[36:05] | Please tell me you have something else back there. | 告诉我你还有别的家伙 |
[36:07] | Im trying. | 我看看 |
[36:09] | Hey, whats this thing? | 这是什么? |
[36:21] | -What the hell was that? -I dont know. | -你在搞毛? -我不晓得 |
[36:24] | What do you mean you dont know? | 什么是你不晓得? |
[36:27] | Look out! | 注意! |
[36:38] | Youve gotta be kidding me. | 别开我玩笑 |
[36:56] | Come on. Come on. | 来啊 |
[37:37] | Start the search. I want confirmation theyre dead. | 启动搜索 确保他们已死 |
[38:32] | Lets go inside. | 进去吧 |
[38:46] | Are you hurt? | 你伤了吗? |
[39:08] | Youve been shot. | 你被击中了 |
[39:10] | Thats just a scratch. | 只是擦伤 |
[39:20] | You better get out of those wet clothes. | 你最好脱掉湿衣服 |
[39:24] | Okay. | 好 |
[39:27] | Turn around. | 转身 |
[40:11] | Okay, you can turn around now. | 好现在可以转回来了 |
[40:15] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[40:18] | I told you Max is in trouble. | 我说过马克斯有麻烦了 |
[40:21] | Its my fault he stayed though. | 我的错 我让他多留一会儿 |
[40:23] | I convinced him I could take the story public. | 我说服他我能把事情公之于众 |
[40:26] | It was his decision to stay. | 是他自己的决定留下的 |
[40:32] | What do we do now? | 现在怎么办? |
[40:34] | Thats easy. Get off this island. | 简单 撤离此岛 |
[40:37] | I told you, Im not leaving without finding Max. | 我说过 不找到马克斯我不走 |
[40:41] | You can get us into the mill to look for him | 你可以把我们弄进锯木厂找他 |
[40:45] | No. You hired me as a water captain. | 不 你雇我只为船长一职 |
[40:48] | Shore excursions arent part of the deal. | 沙滩游客不在协议内 |
[40:51] | Dont you ever think about anybody | 你有没有想过 |
[40:53] | except yourself and money. | 除了你自己和钱以外的东西 |
[40:57] | Did I mention you owe me a boat. | 我有否提醒你欠我一条船 |
[41:06] | Oh, its cold. | 好冷 |
[41:11] | I think Im getting hypothermia. | 我觉得体温过低 |
[41:17] | Can I come in? | 我可以一起吗? |
[41:21] | Okay. | 好 |
[41:23] | Good. I have to take off my wet pants, you know. | 我得脱掉我的湿内裤 |
[41:29] | Turn around. | 转身 |
[42:01] | This beds very uncomfortable, | 这床很不舒服 |
[42:04] | -itchy. -Sorry, the Hyatt was booked out. | -很痒 -抱歉 凯悦大酒店没位了 |
[42:12] | -Its cold. -Yeah. | -冷 -对 |
[42:23] | You know what we used to do in the military? | 知我们在部队里怎么做吗? |
[42:27] | No. What? | 不知道 怎么做? |
[42:31] | It was called shared body heat. | 称为共享体热 |
[42:39] | Like spooning? | 更像调情? |
[42:42] | -You could say so. -Okay. | -你可以这么说 -好 |
[42:59] | Much better. | 好多了 |
[43:06] | Is that your gun. | 那是你的枪? |
[43:10] | Well I never go to bed without it. | 我睡觉枪也不离身 |
[43:16] | Gone. | 没了 |
[43:40] | So, how was I? | 我昨晚表现如何? |
[43:44] | Where are we headed? | 我们所向哪里? |
[43:46] | Theres a dock by the mill on the other side of the island. | 岛的另外一边 靠锯木厂 有个码头 |
[43:49] | Were going to grab a boat there. | 我们可从那里搞条船 |
[43:50] | I told you, Im not leaving without Max. | 我说过 没有马克斯我不离开的 |
[43:52] | Dont start again. | 别又来 |
[43:54] | Were going to get a boat and leave this island. | 我们弄条船 然后离开岛屿 |
[44:00] | You didnt answer my question. | 你还没回答我的问题 |
[44:02] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思? |
[44:04] | What do I mean? | 我的意思? |
[44:06] | On a scale from one to ten, how would you rate me? | 10分满分 你给我几分? |
[44:13] | Two. | 2分 |
[44:14] | Two? A two? | 2分? |
[44:17] | What? | 怎么地? |
[44:25] | Am I seeing this? | 我没看错吧? |
[44:32] | Im gonna check it out. | 我去看看 |
[44:44] | Get your hands up. | 手举起来 |
[44:51] | Get em up. | 举起来 |
[44:55] | Youre coming back to base camp. | 你正回到大本营 |
[45:07] | Undress. | 脱 |
[45:21] | I wasnt talking to you. I was talking to her. | 我不是说你 说她呢 |
[45:28] | You wish, huh? I was kidding. | 想得美? 我开玩笑的 |
[45:33] | Keep going. | 继续 |
[45:36] | I was really only a two. | 我只得2分? |
[45:39] | Okay, a three. | 好吧 3分 |
[45:46] | Hat. | 帽子 |
[46:11] | Yes sir. | 是 长官 |
[46:15] | Parker, we need two of your trucks. | 帕克 我们需要你2辆卡车 |
[46:17] | Yeah? Well I heard what happened last night. | 是吗? 我听闻昨晚的事情 |
[46:21] | Why dont you leave island security to us | 你何不把岛屿的安全交由我们负责 |
[46:23] | and you just stick to what youre good at, | 你只做好你擅长的事情即可 |
[46:26] | -whatever that is. -Just give me those trucks. | -无所谓 -只管给我卡车便好 |
[46:30] | -I need a word with you. -Oh. | -我有话与你说 -哦 |
[46:32] | Being cannon fodder for mutants was never part of the deal | 做变种人的炮灰可不是协议的内容 |
[46:35] | and there have been a lot of us dying lately. | 最近我们伤亡惨重 |
[46:37] | We compensate you well enough, | 我们付你很多报酬 |
[46:39] | so youll whatever we tell you to do. | 所以请遵命行事 |
[46:42] | And if were dead, you wont have to pay us at all. | 若我们死了 便无须报酬 |
[46:46] | You dont like it you can leave. | 停留悉便 |
[46:47] | Yeah? Well Ill take what I know with me. | 是吗? 那我带着内情走了 |
[46:54] | Youll be sorry for this. | 你会后悔的 |
[47:04] | Anymore complaints? | 还有要投诉的吗? |
[48:21] | Come on. Its clear. | 出来 清过场了 |
[48:27] | -Oww. -Youre my prisoner. | -哇 -你做我犯人 |
[48:54] | Okay. Inside. | 进去 |
[49:00] | You wait here and Ill get us a boat. | 你在此等候 我去搞船 |
[49:02] | I told you, Im not going. | 我说过 我不走 |
[49:04] | Your ride is leaving now, whether youre on it or not. | 你的行程是该离开了 管你继不继续 |
[49:06] | I mean it. | 我说真的 |
[49:08] | Not without Max. | 没有马克斯不走 |
[49:11] | Im going to bring the boat here | 我去搞船过来 |
[49:12] | and you better be here when Im back. | 你最好等我回来 |
[49:16] | You better be here when Im back. | 你最好等我回来 |
[49:42] | Dr. Krieger, | 克里格博士 |
[49:43] | you might want to see this. | 你也许对此有兴趣 |
[49:48] | Look at this. | 看 |
[49:54] | Is that her? | 是她吗? |
[49:56] | Yes. | 是的 |
[49:59] | I thought she was dead. | 我以为她已经死了 |
[50:01] | -She soon will be. -Chernov, | -马上就死了 -切尔诺夫 |
[50:05] | I want to speak to her. | 我有话与她讲 |
[50:07] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[50:15] | Up. | 起来 |
[50:39] | Take her to the cell until the doctors ready. | 押进牢房 直到博士准备完毕 |
[50:47] | Why couldnt they load this up on the main dock, | 他们就不能在主码头卸货 |
[50:49] | huh? Tell me that. Then we could have used the forklift. | 告诉我为什么 否则便可用铲车 |
[50:53] | Now we have to hump all these ourselves. | 现在我们不得不亲自动手搬运 |
[50:56] | This is ridiculous! | 忒可笑! |
[51:00] | Oh, my back. | 哦 我的背 |
[51:02] | Oh, my back. I think I compressed a disc. | 哦 我的背 我猜我压坏了一碟 |
[51:07] | Forget this. | 算了 |
[51:10] | Im taking a break. | 我说的是休息一下 |
[51:12] | Oh. Oh. | 哦 哦 |
[51:20] | I wouldnt be sitting down if I were you. | 若我是你 便不坐下 |
[51:22] | You dont want the commandant to catch you. Come on. | 你不会想要大头领抓到你 来吧 |
[51:24] | What the hell do I care? Because of that tight-ass? | 我何苦在意? 因为结实的屁股? |
[51:29] | -What, am I a soldier? -No! | -我又不是士兵? -不! |
[51:32] | -Whatever, man. -Whatever, man. | -无所谓啦 兄弟 -无所谓啦 兄弟 |
[51:35] | Oh, shit. | 辣块妈妈 |
[51:50] | Ive been thinking about you all day, all day. | 我想了你一整天 一整天 |
[52:02] | Thats good. | 真好 |
[52:12] | Okay? | 好? |
[52:14] | Okay? Okay? | 好? 好? |
[52:28] | Oh, my back! Oh, my back! Oh. | 哦 我的背! 哦 我的背! 哦 |
[52:32] | I was a goner. | 我差点死了 |
[52:34] | Oh my god. You saved my life! You saved my life! | 天啊 你救我一命! 你救我一命! |
[52:37] | -Oh my god. I was -Its okay. | -天呐 我差点 -现在好了 |
[52:40] | Who the hell are you anyway? | 你他妈是谁? |
[52:41] | What are you doing sneaking up on me like that? | 干嘛蹑手蹑脚靠近我? |
[52:43] | Hey! What are you two doing? | 嗨! 你们两个干嘛呢? |
[52:48] | Who are you? | 你是谁? |
[52:51] | Answer me. I said who are you? | 回答我 我问你是谁? |
[52:53] | Im the food guy. Im the food guy | 我是美食家 我是美食家 |
[52:58] | -I came for a friend, one of yours. -Who? | -我来寻友 你们中的一人 -哪个? |
[53:01] | Max Cardinal. | 马克斯·卡蒂诺 |
[53:02] | Hes a good man, but hes gone. | 他是好人 但他走了 |
[53:05] | What do you mean hes gone? | 走了是什么意思? |
[53:07] | He got caught spying and hes as good as dead. | 他被抓获作间谍 现在跟死无异 |
[53:11] | Get back. | 回来 |
[53:14] | Oh, my back. Oh. My back. | 哦 我的背 |
[53:18] | -Get him off the boat. -Hey, | -把他弄下船 -嗨 |
[53:19] | theres someone down here! Hes got Parker! | 下面有情况! 他劫持了帕克! |
[53:27] | Oh my god! | 天呐! |
[53:32] | Where are we going? | 我们上哪去? |
[55:32] | Keep going! | 继续追! |
[55:39] | -We got him. -Oh, no. | -他逃不掉了 -哦 不 |
[56:01] | Hold! Stop the boat! | 停下! 停船! |
[56:14] | -Whats your name? -Jack. | -你的名字? -杰克 |
[56:17] | Im Emilio. | 我是 埃米利奥 |
[56:20] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[56:22] | You owe me a meatball sandwich. | 你欠我一顿夹肉三明治 |
[56:36] | So, you are the cause of our recent troubles. | 看来 你就是我们最近麻烦的始作俑者 |
[56:38] | Tell you what. Replace my boat and well call it even. | 这样吧 赔我的船 便算两清 |
[56:41] | Who sent you? | 谁指使你来的? |
[56:43] | Im just a driver. | 我只是名驾驶 |
[56:45] | I see. Youre just a simple boatman. | 我明白了 你只单单是名驾驶 |
[56:48] | Is that your story? | 你故事编完了? |
[56:50] | I havent said anything about being simple. | 我可没说过简单之事 |
[56:52] | Whatever. | 无所谓 |
[56:54] | We have your colleague | 我们抓获了你的同党 |
[56:55] | and Im sure she will have much more to say. | 我感觉她更容易开口 |
[56:58] | Thats great. So you wont be needing me then. | 很好 如此你便不需要我了 |
[57:00] | Thats correct. I dont need you, | 没错 我不需要你 |
[57:03] | but as youre here I may as well use you | 但既然已经来了 不妨加以利用一下 |
[57:06] | to be part of my new experiment. | 顺便参与我的新试验 |
[57:09] | See you then. | 待会见 |
[57:18] | Well I think that went quite well, dont you? | 我觉得目前境况还算可以 你觉得呢? |
[57:20] | He wasnt looking at me, was he? | 他又没看我 对吧? |
[57:22] | He was just talking about you, right? | 跟他讲话的人是你 对吧? |
[57:33] | You mind if we sit? | 介意坐一会吗? |
[57:36] | I have a feeling this is going to take a while. | 我预感会有段时间的 |
[57:39] | Sure. | 好 |
[57:40] | On three. I used to do this in dance camp. | 数到3 我以前在舞蹈营里学过 |
[57:43] | 1 2 3 One, two, three. | |
[57:50] | Except we werent cuffed in dance camp. | 不过舞蹈营不绑手 |
[58:02] | So, uh | 那 嗯 |
[58:06] | you ever have anything like this ever happen | 你有碰到过这样的事 |
[58:09] | to you and you get out of the situation or | 并且成功脱险的经验? |
[58:12] | anything remotely like this? | 或者类似的经历? |
[58:21] | I wanted to die fast, you know, like by a shark. | 我只求个爽快死 比如被鲨鱼咬死 |
[58:32] | Get up. | 起来 |
[58:35] | Take her to Dr. Kriegers office. | 带她去克里格博士的办公室 |
[59:03] | Leave us. | 退下 |
[59:17] | Sorry about the rough treatment, | 很抱歉 他们粗暴对你 |
[59:22] | but these people only know one way to deal with intruders. | 这些人对闯入者只有一种态度 |
[59:28] | Sit down. | 坐 |
[59:35] | Dr. Krieger, you should know that | 克里格博士 你应该知道 |
[59:37] | the newspaper is aware that Im here | 报社知道我在这里 |
[59:38] | and will be alerting the authorities. | 会向当局报警的 |
[59:40] | Its all been taken care of. | 此事已处理完毕 |
[59:43] | The coast guard reported you lost at sea. | 海岸警卫队报告你在海上失踪 |
[59:47] | What you dont know is my bodyguard | 你不知道我的保镖 |
[59:48] | is on his way to the mainland in a boat. | 现正驾船驶往大陆 |
[59:50] | Strange. | 奇怪了 |
[59:52] | He told me that he was just your driver. | 他告诉我他只是你的驾驶 |
[59:56] | You know, if he wouldnt have turned around, | 若不是他四处晃悠 |
[1:00:00] | we would have never caught him. | 我们还逮不住他 |
[1:00:02] | Us being without a helicopter these days. | 我们 这些天没有直升机可用 |
[1:00:07] | You know that you owe me a helicopter. | 你欠我一架直升机 |
[1:00:09] | Wheres Max? | 马克斯在哪里? |
[1:00:12] | Looking at you, you dont look at all like your Uncle Max. | 看看你 你一点不像你的马克斯叔叔 |
[1:00:16] | I want to see him or Im not saying another word. | 我要见他 否则我拒绝说话 |
[1:00:21] | You will see him and you will say another word, | 你会见到他的 并且你会说更多的话 |
[1:00:25] | when the time has come. | 当时机成熟时 |
[1:00:41] | Applying the foundation? | 申请资金? |
[1:00:45] | Sit down. Go back and sit down. | 坐下 回去坐下 |
[1:01:00] | You ever play I spy? | 玩过”视觉大发现吗”? |
[1:01:03] | -Nah. You wanna play I spy? -Yeah, lets play I spy. | -没有 你想玩”视觉大发现吗”? -我们玩吧 |
[1:01:08] | Well, now, we can if you want. | 好 只要你愿意就行 |
[1:01:11] | Lets play I spy. | 开始玩”视觉大发现吗” |
[1:01:13] | Okay. Ill go first. | 我先来 |
[1:01:15] | -Okay. You got it? -Yeah. | -准备好了? -好了 |
[1:01:18] | Okay. Is it a freaky doctor? | 好 那是怪胎博士吗? |
[1:01:25] | My creations. | 属于我的发明创造 |
[1:01:28] | You are looking at the deadliest ground troop | 你看到的是最致命的地面作战部队 |
[1:01:30] | to ever walk the planet. | 强于行星上的任何步行单位 |
[1:01:31] | Have a look for yourself. | 自己看吧 |
[1:01:41] | You wont find a more technically | 你在世界其他地方都不会找到 |
[1:01:44] | advanced facility anywhere in the world. | 如此先进的技术装备 |
[1:01:50] | Max! | 马克斯! |
[1:01:56] | He cant hear you. He just finished his treatment. | 他听不到你的 他刚完成处理过程 |
[1:02:00] | Hes still coming out of his sedation. | 还没有摆脱镇静剂作用 |
[1:02:02] | What have you done to him? | 你对他做了什么? |
[1:02:04] | Made him a better soldier than he ever was before. | 使他成为超越旧我的强大战士 |
[1:02:07] | Max is right. Youre a sick, egotistical maniac. | 马克斯说对了 你是个变态自大狂 |
[1:02:12] | Lets not go over the top. | 别太过分 |
[1:02:14] | Im just greed. | 我只是贪财 |
[1:02:16] | You cant imagine how much money | 无法想象的巨额财富 |
[1:02:17] | the government is paying for research like that. | 政府会为此类研究买单 |
[1:02:20] | How can you live like that? | 你怎能如此活着? |
[1:02:21] | I live fine, thank you. | 我过的很好 谢谢 |
[1:02:25] | Lets continue the tour. | 继续参观 |
[1:02:36] | Jack! | 杰克! |
[1:02:38] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧? |
[1:02:43] | -Make them pay. -Happy reunions. | -让他们血债血还 -重逢快乐 |
[1:02:46] | He turned Max into one of his creatures. | 他把马克斯变成了怪物 |
[1:02:49] | We like to refer to them as genetically | 我们更乐意称之为 |
[1:02:52] | modified soldiers around here. | 转基因战士 |
[1:02:54] | Your two friends will be undergoing the same process. | 你两个朋友会被作相同处理 |
[1:02:57] | Your friend Jack has real potential. | 你的朋友杰克可是潜力十足 |
[1:03:00] | Did he say friends? Yeah, hi. | 他刚才说朋友? 你好 |
[1:03:03] | I dont know these people. | 我不认识他们 |
[1:03:05] | Ive never even seen her before. | 从来没见过她 |
[1:03:08] | Then why did you try to help them escape? | 那你为何帮助他们逃跑? |
[1:03:10] | Escape? No, no, no. | 逃跑? 没有啊 |
[1:03:12] | He hijacked the boat, and then he hijacked me. | 他劫持了船 并劫持了我 |
[1:03:14] | I dont like him. I dont even know him. | 我不喜欢他 我根本不认识他 |
[1:03:21] | My process will be a waste on you. | 把你转基因绝对是浪费 |
[1:03:23] | Yeah, thats right. Im covered in flab. | 正是 我肉很松 |
[1:03:25] | What should we do with him, sir? | 我们如何处理他 长官? |
[1:03:27] | May be just kill him. | 不如杀掉 |
[1:03:29] | No. No. No. No. You dont want to kill me! | 不要啊 你不会想要杀我的 |
[1:03:32] | Come on. Ill be your personal valet. | 让我做你的贴身男仆吧 |
[1:03:34] | I can help you in many ways. Im the food guy! Oh, | 我有很多可以帮你的地方 我可是美食家 |
[1:03:38] | Oh! No! Goddammit. | 哦! 不! 该死的 |
[1:03:42] | Come on! Will you shut up? | 你还不闭嘴? |
[1:03:44] | Weve gotta escape. Stop choking, you big baby. | 我们得逃出去 别呕了 你个巨婴 |
[1:03:48] | Come on. Spit it out. Spit it out. | 吐出来 吐出来 |
[1:03:56] | -Pick it up. -Pick up what? | -拿起来 -拿什么? |
[1:03:58] | -What does it look like? -Holy tomato. | -看上去像什么? -辣块妈妈 |
[1:04:01] | Whered you get that? | 哪里来的? |
[1:04:02] | Come on. Let me get it. Let me get it. Thats pretty good. | 让我拿到它 好极了 |
[1:04:06] | Thats very good. Buddy | 真棒 老兄 |
[1:04:08] | I I got it. | 拿到了 |
[1:04:12] | Okay. Okay. Open the cuffs. | 好 好 打开手铐 |
[1:04:16] | There it goes. Now I missed it. You do it. | 来了 对不准 你来 |
[1:04:21] | Okay up. | 起来 |
[1:04:23] | -Up like dance camp. -One! | -象舞蹈营那样 -1! |
[1:04:24] | -Up like dance camp. -Two! Three! | -象舞蹈营那样起来 -2! 3! |
[1:04:31] | Okay. You do it. I cant do it. | 好 你来吧 |
[1:04:33] | You do it. You got it? | 你来 对准了? |
[1:04:36] | Come on. Just do it. | 快点干 |
[1:04:38] | -Where is it? -Its right there. Got it? | -哪去了? -就在这里 拿到了吗? |
[1:04:45] | Okay, good. Nice. Nice. | 漂亮! |
[1:04:49] | -Hey, what about me? -Come on. | -还有我呢? -来 |
[1:05:05] | Lets see if my work on Max has been successful. | 我们看看对马克斯的工作是否成功 |
[1:05:14] | Release GMS nine. | 释放GMS9号 |
[1:05:17] | Yes, doctor. | 是 博士 |
[1:05:20] | This room is making me claustrophobic. | 这房间让我快得幽闭症了 |
[1:05:29] | Whatever happens, I got your back you got mine, okay? | 不管发生什么 我们相互作后备 知道吗? |
[1:05:36] | Max. | 马克斯 |
[1:05:38] | You know this guy? Man, he looks rough. | 你认识他? 老兄 他看起来很硬汉 |
[1:05:42] | Good thing he doesnt know youre banging his niece. | 还好他不知你绑架了他侄女 |
[1:05:44] | Hey, he used to be a nice guy, okay? | 他曾是个好人 对吗? |
[1:05:50] | -Max? -I dont know, man. | -马克斯? -那我可不知道 |
[1:05:52] | He doesnt look so nice. | 他来者不善 |
[1:05:55] | If Ive done my job correctly, | 若我试验正确 |
[1:05:57] | your Uncle Max wont rip the arms off your friends yet, | 你的马克斯叔叔不会扯掉你朋友的手臂 |
[1:06:01] | unless I give the command. | 除非我命令他 |
[1:06:05] | Max, remember me? Im Jack. | 马克斯 记得我? 我是杰克 |
[1:06:10] | Im going to let you two sort this out, okay? | 我让你俩短兵相接 明白吗? |
[1:06:20] | Max, | 马克斯 |
[1:06:23] | -execute. -Max, no! Dont do it. | -执行命令 -马克斯 不! 别做 |
[1:06:26] | Lets not get carried away, please. | 别捣乱 拜托 |
[1:06:29] | Max, remember me? Im Jack. | 马克斯 记得我吗? 我是杰克 |
[1:06:31] | -Remember? -Max! | -记得? -马克斯! |
[1:06:34] | Max! Kill them! | 马克斯! 杀了他们! |
[1:06:42] | -Max. -Its a dead end. | -马克斯 -死胡同 |
[1:06:46] | Max, | 马克斯 |
[1:06:48] | tischtennis. Remember? Tischtennis | tischtennis 记得吗? Tischtennis |
[1:07:04] | Theres Valerie, up there. | 那里是 瓦莱丽 在上面 |
[1:07:06] | Max, kill them! | 马克斯 杀了他们! |
[1:07:30] | Come on. Come on | 来啊 |
[1:07:34] | -What are you doing? -He wised up. | -你干嘛? -他退缩了 |
[1:07:36] | Release GMS 7 and 8. | 释放GMS7号和8号 |
[1:09:40] | Go! Go! Go! | 走 走 |
[1:10:07] | Same team. Same team. | 我们一齐的 |
[1:10:09] | Thats it? Thats your plan, stay here and paint? | 仅此而已? 你只打算站着画画? |
[1:10:41] | -I cant get a clean shot! -Get him! Take him down! | -无法瞄准! -抓住他! 击倒他! |
[1:11:05] | Stop. | 停下 |
[1:11:21] | We still looking for that broad? | 我们继续找大块头? |
[1:11:24] | Holy shit. They must do a lot of humping here, | 妈的 他们肯定到处乱窜 |
[1:11:27] | because those things breed like rabbits. | 繁殖快得像兔子一样 |
[1:11:34] | Go. | 走 |
[1:11:35] | Where are we going? | 去哪? |
[1:11:44] | Run, hide. | 逃 藏 |
[1:11:46] | Im just a food guy. | 我只是美食家 |
[1:13:32] | Asshole. | 混蛋 |
[1:13:37] | Everybody, drop down! Be aware! | 所有人 趴下! 警觉点! |
[1:13:41] | Remember, eyes and mouth! | 记住 眼和嘴! |
[1:14:17] | Mr. Masaki, its Dr. Krieger. | 正毅先生 我是克里格博士 |
[1:14:21] | Im ready to deliver. | 我已准备发货 |
[1:14:22] | Are you still interested? | 你还有兴趣吗? |
[1:14:25] | Good. We agree to the terms? | 好的 那我们达成协议了? |
[1:14:29] | Wonderful. | 妙极了 |
[1:14:31] | Ill see you in Shanghai. What day? | 我会在上海与你见面 哪一天? |
[1:14:35] | See you then. | 到时见 |
[1:14:41] | -What is it? -Doctor, the perimeter is overrun. | -什么事? -博士 外围已失控 |
[1:14:44] | We are sustaining heavy casualties. | 我们伤亡惨重 |
[1:14:47] | Im going to sound an evacuation. | 我预备撤离 |
[1:14:48] | Lets make one thing clear. | 我们说清楚 |
[1:14:52] | Youre holding your position. | 坚守你的岗位 |
[1:14:54] | My men are getting slaughtered. Im going to order a fallback. | 我的人马正在被屠 我预备撤离 |
[1:14:58] | Youre not falling back. | 不得撤离 |
[1:15:00] | You are holding your position. Is that clear? | 坚守岗位 明白没? |
[1:15:03] | Sir, with all due respect | 长官 敬意已毕 |
[1:15:05] | go shove your civilian orders up your civilian ass. | 去你的命令 拍拍屁股走人吧 |
[1:15:12] | Cover me! | 掩护我! |
[1:15:16] | Chernov. | 切尔诺夫 |
[1:15:18] | -Doctor. -Some problems. | -博士 -有状况 |
[1:15:21] | -Eliminate Parker. -Yes, doctor. | -除掉帕克 -是 博士 |
[1:15:25] | Chernov. | 切尔诺夫 |
[1:15:28] | I need an escort to the pier. | 护卫我到码头 |
[1:15:31] | -Copy that. -Get back! Come on! | -收到 -回来! |
[1:15:42] | Sir, Dr. Kriegers personal boat is readying for launch. | 长官 克里格博士的私人船只已经预备好出发 |
[1:15:45] | Of course. The biggest rat is first off the sinking ship. | 当然了 船沉了都是最大的老鼠先逃 |
[1:15:50] | We sure as hell aint going to cover his retreat. | 我们确保他不得撤退 |
[1:15:53] | If we get there first, we take his boat. | 若我们先到 抢他的船 |
[1:15:56] | Get all remaining units | 召集残部 |
[1:15:58] | to rendezvous at rally point bravo. | 到终点集合 |
[1:16:00] | All units, this is Claw Zero Six. | 所有小组 我是利爪06 |
[1:16:03] | All claw units rendezvous at rally point bravo. Confirm. Over. | 所有利爪小组到终点集合 确认 完毕 |
[1:16:08] | Copy. Rally point bravo. | 收到 终点集合 |
[1:16:10] | Come on. Pull back. Pull back! | 快点 我们撤退 撤退 |
[1:16:49] | -We lost him, sir. -Were going to have to leave him. | -他不行了 -我们得留下他 |
[1:17:18] | You are one persistent son of a bitch. | 你就是块茅坑的石头 |
[1:17:21] | Yes I am. Let me pass. | 没错 让我过去 |
[1:17:25] | Were leaving. Why dont you come with us? | 我们正撤退 何不与我们一起走? |
[1:17:29] | Krieger still has my colleague. | 我的盟友还在克里格手里 |
[1:17:31] | Well Kriegers about to leave. | 克里格打算撤离 |
[1:17:33] | I wont let him leave with her. | 我不会让他带走她 |
[1:17:37] | I admire your loyalty. | 我敬仰你的忠诚 |
[1:17:40] | Its something in short supply around here. | 这里可缺少点东西 |
[1:17:43] | But once Krieger gets on that boat, | 一旦克里格登船 |
[1:17:46] | hes no longer our concern. | 我们不再对他有兴趣 |
[1:17:50] | Okay. Im going to put my weapon down. | 好 我准备放下武器 |
[1:18:03] | How do I find his boat? | 如何找到他的船? |
[1:18:05] | Passageway, back the way you came. | 就是你来的原路的通道 |
[1:18:07] | Follow it, the stairs down to the ground floor | 跟着走 有楼梯下地面 |
[1:18:11] | and head straight to the far end of the building. | 直到房子尽头 |
[1:18:16] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[1:18:18] | Wait a second. Your gun is empty. | 等等 你空弹夹了 |
[1:18:27] | Take that. | 拿好 |
[1:18:31] | Happy hunting. | 狩猎快乐 |
[1:18:33] | Remember, aim for the eyes or the mouth. | 记住 瞄准眼和嘴 |
[1:18:36] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:18:50] | Parker. | 帕克 |
[1:18:54] | Get everyone back to the boats and leave immediately. | 所有人去船那里 立即离开 |
[1:18:57] | -But, sir. -Its okay. Now move. | -但 长官 -没问题 现在出发 |
[1:19:08] | Where are they going? | 他们去哪里? |
[1:19:10] | Theyre withdrawing, on my orders. | 他们按我命令撤退 |
[1:19:21] | Traitor. Get out. | 叛徒 滚出去 |
[1:19:24] | Parker! Parker! | 帕克! 帕克! |
[1:19:30] | Oh, shit. | 糟 |
[1:19:58] | Bitch. | 婊子 |
[1:20:43] | Chernov. | 切尔诺夫 |
[1:20:47] | -Chernov. -Yes, sir. | -切尔诺夫 -是 长官 |
[1:20:49] | Whats going on down there? | 下面如何? |
[1:20:51] | -Im on it. -Im waiting. | -我正处理 -我在等着呢 |
[1:20:53] | Give me two minutes. | 给我2分钟 |
[1:20:55] | Im waiting! | 我在等着呢! |
[1:21:16] | -Im waiting! -Good. | -清场完毕! -很好 |
[1:21:18] | You first. | 你先 |
[1:21:31] | Chernov, | 切尔诺夫 |
[1:21:33] | lets go to the boat. | 去船那里 |
[1:21:49] | Tell your men to hold exactly where they are. | 告诉你的人别动 |
[1:21:52] | Dont move. Stay exactly where you are. | 别动 原地待命 |
[1:21:57] | Let her go. | 让她走 |
[1:22:01] | Let the girl go. | 让女孩走 |
[1:22:04] | Chernov, let the girl go! | 切尔诺夫 让女孩走! |
[1:22:07] | -Gun down. -Dream on. | -放下枪 -发梦 |
[1:22:11] | Let her go. | 让她走 |
[1:22:13] | Gun down. | 放下枪 |
[1:22:22] | Kill him. | 杀了他 |
[1:23:46] | Max! | 马克斯! |
[1:23:50] | Max. | 马克斯 |
[1:24:00] | Lets go. | 我们走 |
[1:24:21] | Jack! Jack! Jack! | 杰克! 杰克! 杰克! |
[1:24:26] | Come on. Come on. Come on. | 快 快 快 |
[1:24:28] | Those freaky things are following you. | 那些怪物在追你 |
[1:24:30] | -Come on. Lets go. -Can anybody hear me? | -快走 -有人听见吗? |
[1:24:34] | Can anybody hear me? | 有人听见吗? |
[1:24:37] | Captain, wheres the boat?! | 队长 船在哪?! |
[1:24:55] | You must be joking. | 开什么玩笑 |
[1:25:03] | Step back! | 走开! |
[1:25:42] | As my editor expected, we got | 我的编辑料事如神 有 |
[1:25:44] | a visit from the men in black suits. | 黑衣人前来拜访 |
[1:25:47] | No story can run that jeopardizes national security. | 所以 危及国家安全的故事就不能发表 |
[1:25:50] | So what are you going to do? | 接下来你准备? |
[1:25:53] | Ill keep working on it. | 继续调查 |
[1:25:55] | Thats good. So, here she is. | 很好 她在这里呢 |
[1:26:00] | Whered you get that? | 你哪来的? |
[1:26:02] | Insurance bought it for me. | 我有保险啊 |
[1:26:05] | -Wait a minute. Is that Emilio? -Yeah. | -等等 那是埃米利奥? -对 |
[1:26:09] | Hes my new deckhand and my new cook. | 他是我的新水手兼厨子 |
[1:26:12] | -A pretty decent cook. -Wow. | -体面的厨子 -哇噢 |
[1:26:17] | Well, I should probably get back to work. | 我最好回去上班了 |
[1:26:24] | Hey, uh | 嗨 嗯 |
[1:26:26] | the day when you rated me two out of ten you were joking, right? | 那天你给我2分 是开玩笑的吧? |
[1:26:36] | Will I see you tomorrow? | 明天能见你吗? |
[1:26:38] | Yes. | 可以 |
[1:26:44] | Two points. She wouldnt see me | 2分 会还想见我 |
[1:26:47] | if I was only two points. | 那肯定不止2分了 |
[1:26:54] | Jack, we got our first customers. | 杰克 我们首批顾客来了 |
[1:26:59] | Thats great. | 很好 |
[1:27:01] | Hey, Jack. | 嗨 杰克 |
[1:27:02] | I think you owe us some whales, Jack. | 我觉得你欠我们一次鲸鱼 杰克 |
[1:27:04] | Yeah, we wanna see whales. | 我们想看鲸鱼 |
[1:27:06] | You hear that? The little lady wants to see some whales. | 听到吗? 小女士想看鲸鱼呢 |
[1:27:08] | They wanna see whales. | 他们要看鲸鱼 |
[1:27:11] | Come on, Jack. This is boat looks like | 来啊 杰克 这船看起来 |
[1:27:13] | its faster than your last one. | 比你上次的快多了 |
[1:27:14] | Where? | 哪? |
[1:27:16] | Wait Where are you going, Jack? | 等等 你去哪里 杰克? |
[1:27:19] | Jack? | 杰克? |
[1:27:20] | -Jack? -You do it, Emilio. | -杰克? -你看着办 埃米利奥 |
[1:27:22] | -What? I dont know -Its all yours. | -什么? 我不懂 -全拜托你了 |
[1:27:24] | -Anything about the whales! -I dont care. | -什么鲸鱼! -我才不管那么多 |
[1:27:26] | Hes just having a little hissy-fit. Hell come right back. | 他只是发发脾气 很快会回来的 |
[1:27:28] | Just shut up. Youre scaring him. Jack! Jack! | 闭嘴 你们吓傻他了 杰克! 杰克! |
[1:27:33] | Hes German. Hes emotional. | 他是德国人 很情绪化 |
[1:27:35] | Come on. Im making franks and beans! | 得了 我在做热狗和豆子呢! |