Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

Fantastic Mr. Fox(了不起的狐狸爸爸)[2009]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on Fantastic Mr. Fox(了不起的狐狸爸爸)[2009]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:了不起的狐狸爸爸
英文名称:Fantastic Mr. Fox
年代:2009

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[01:23] “Born on a mountain top in Tennessee” “生于田纳西州山顶”
[01:26] “Greenest state in the land of the free” “最绿色的自由之地”
[01:30] “Raised in the woods so he knew every tree” “丛林中长大 每棵树都了然于心”
[01:33] “Kilt him a bar when he was only three” “3岁起就所向无敌”
[01:37] “Davy, Davy Crockett, king of the wild frontier!” “Davy Davy Crockett 拓荒英雄!”
[01:47] “Fought single-handed through the Injun War” “独自投身于印第安战争”
[01:50] “Till the Creeks was whipped and peace was in store” “打得克里克人闻风丧胆 人间现和平”
[01:54] “And while he was handling” “当他出征时”
[01:57] – What’d the doctor say? – Nothing. -医生怎么说? -没什么
[01:59] Supposedly, it’s just a twenty-four hour bug. 估计是小毛病吧
[02:01] He gave me some pills. 他给我开了些药
[02:02] I told you. You probably just ate some bad gristle. 早跟你说过 你可能只是吃坏了肚子
[02:04] We take the short cut or the scenic route? 我们抄近路还是走景观路?
[02:06] Let’s take the short cut. 抄近路吧
[02:07] But the scenic route is so much prettier. 但景观路上风景好啊
[02:09] – Okay, let’s take the scenic route. – Great. -那么 走景观路吧 -哦耶
[02:12] It’s actually slightly quicker, anyway. 实际上这条路更近一点哟
[02:23] Thank you. 谢谢
[02:34] – What is a squab? – You know what a squab is. -乳鸽是什么? -乳鸽就是乳鸽
[02:36] It’s like a pigeon, I suppose. 跟鸽子差不多
[02:38] Should we go through the hole under the horse fence 我们是去钻马围栏下的洞
[02:40] or climb the rail over the bridle path? 还是去爬马道上的栏杆?
[02:42] Well, I guess the horse fence would be a little safer. 呃 我觉得钻洞更安全些吧
[02:44] But the bridle path puts us out right next to the squab shack. 但走马道可以直达鸽棚呢
[02:49] Okay. 那好吧
[02:50] What’s wrong? You’re acting all skittish. 你怎么了? 魂不守舍的
[02:53] Don’t worry. I’ve been stealing birds for a living since 别担心 早在学会跑步前
[02:55] before I could trot. 我就学会偷鸡以谋生了
[02:56] By the way, you look unbelievably beautiful tonight. 顺带说句 你今晚美极了
[02:59] You’re practically glowing. 简直是红霞满面
[03:01] Maybe it’s the lighting. 或许是霞光衬的吧
[03:02] “I’ve been in this town so long that back in the city” “我久居于城郊小镇”
[03:06] “I’ve been taken for lost and gone” “世人皆认为我已驾鹤西去”
[03:08] “And unknown for a long long time” “江湖中了没有我的传说”
[03:13] “Fell in love years ago” “多年前我坠入爱河”
[03:14] “With an innocent girl” “恋上一位清纯少女”
[03:16] “From the Spanish and Indian home” “她来自于西班牙和印第安人之家”
[03:19] “Home of the heroes and villains” “那个龙蛇混杂之地”
[03:24] “Once at night Catillian squared the fight” “某夜西班牙人来袭”
[03:26] “And she was right in the rain of the bullets” “她身处枪林弹雨之中”
[03:29] “that eventually brought her down” “尽管难逃一劫”
[03:34] “But she’s still dancing in the night” “但晚上她仍翩翩起舞”
[03:36] “Unafraid of what a dude’ll… “毫不畏惧这龙蛇之地…
[03:39] …do in a town full of heroes and villains” …能起多大风浪”
[03:42] – What’s that? – What? -那是什么? -什么?
[03:44] I think it’s a fox-trap! 我觉得是个捕狐器!
[03:45] – Look at this. – No, get away from there. -你看这个 -不 别管那东西
[03:46] Is it spring-loaded? 是个弹簧装置?
[03:47] Yeah, yeah, I guess if you come from over there, 嗯 我猜要是你从那里过来
[03:50] and you’re standing at this door to the squab shack, 站在鸽棚这堵门前
[03:52] this little gadget probably triggers the… 这链子大概会引发…
[03:53] – What!? – Move out of the way, darling. -什么!? -别站在那儿 亲爱的
[03:55] – That’s right where it’s going to land. – Stop it! Let’s go! -这东西瞄准的就是那儿 -够了! 我们走吧!
[04:02] No, it just falls straight right down 猜错了 原来是直接罩下来的啊
[04:06] – I guess it’s not spring-loaded. – I’m pregnant. -我觉得它不是弹簧装置 -我怀孕了
[04:11] Wow! 哇!
[04:13] We’re gonna have a cub. 我要当爸爸了
[04:15] Honey, that’s great news. 宝贝 这真是个天大的好消息
[04:17] If we’re still alive tomorrow… 如果我们还能活到明天…
[04:22] If we’re still alive tomorrow morning, 如果明早我们还活着
[04:24] I want you to find another line of work. 我要你改行
[04:28] Okay. 遵命
[04:32] “My children were raised” “孩子生下后”
[04:33] “You know they suddenly rise” “一晃就大了”
[04:35] “They started slow long ago” “出生时才那么小”
[04:38] “Head to toe healthy wealthy and wise” “从头到脚 健康聪明又伶俐”
[04:55] Does anybody actually read my column? 有人读过我的专栏吗?
[04:57] – Do your friends ever talk about it? – Of course. -你朋友有没有提过? -当然提过
[04:59] In fact, Rabbit’s ex-girlfriend just said to me last week, 实际上 兔子的前任女友上周才对我说
[05:02] “I should read Foxy’s column,” but they don’t get the Gazette. “我应该去看看狐狸专栏的” 但他们搞不到公报
[05:05] – Ash! Let’s get cracking! – Why would they? It’s a rag-sheet. -Ash! 赶紧哦! -怎么搞不到? 几张破纸而已
[05:08] – I’m sick. – You’re not sick. -我病了 -你没病
[05:09] – I have a temperature. – You don’t have a temperature. -我发烧了 -你没发烧
[05:11] – I don’t want to go. – Hurry up. You’re going to be late. -我不想去 -快点 你要迟到了
[05:14] I love the way you handled that. 我欣赏你处理事情的方式
[05:21] Your cousin Kristofferson’s coming on the sixth. 你表弟Kristofferson六号会来
[05:23] I want you to be extra nice to him 我希望你要好好待他
[05:25] because he’s going through a very hard time right now. 因为他这一路上可不容易
[05:27] Where’s he gonna sleep? 他来了睡哪?
[05:28] We’re gonna make a bed for him in your room. 我们会在你房里加张床
[05:29] I can’t spare the space. 我才不要他睡我房里
[05:31] Put him in Dad’s study. 让他去睡爸爸的书房嘛
[05:32] Dad’s study is occupied by Dad. 爸爸的书房是爸爸的
[05:37] I don’t want to live in a hole anymore. 我不想再住洞穴了
[05:39] It makes me feel poor. 这让我觉得寒碜
[05:41] We are poor but we’re happy. 我们是穷 但其乐融融啊
[05:44] Comme-ci, comme-ca. 不过尔尔
[05:45] Anyway, the views are better above ground. 无论如何 地面风光更好
[05:50] Honey, I’m seven non-fox-years old now. 宝贝 我已经7岁了
[05:51] My father died at seven and a half. 我爸7岁半就过世了
[05:53] I don’t want to live in a hole anymore, 我不想再住在洞里
[05:56] and I’m going to do something about it. 我说到做到
[06:05] Well, I’m off. 我走了
[06:07] Have a good day, my darlings! 宝贝 要开心哈!
[06:09] You know, Foxes live in holes for a reason. 狐狸居洞穴 是有历史原因的
[06:14] Hm, yes, I know. 嗯 我知道
[06:19] What’re you wearing? 你穿的那啥?
[06:21] Why a cape with the pants tucked into your socks? 干嘛披着块布 又把裤角掖进袜子里?
[06:29] I guess he’s just 我看他大概
[06:31] different. 想穿得与众不同
[06:41] Oh, hey, Mr. Fox. 嘿 狐狸先生
[06:42] Yes. Here it is. This is the tree. 对 就是这里 就是这棵树
[06:44] Come on over. This is… Uh, I’m gonna call you back. 快上来吧 这是… 呃 我回头打给你
[06:48] Obviously, it’s first growth, indigenous. 显然 这棵树古朴原始
[06:50] Original dirt floor, good bark, 原土地板 优质树皮
[06:53] skipping stone hearth as you can see. 石质壁炉 一望即知 不多赘言
[06:56] Kylie? Kylie?
[06:57] Kylie! What’d I tell you? I’m showing the property. Kylie! 我是怎么跟你说的? 我正带人看房呢
[06:59] You’re not supposed to be here. 这当口你应该消失的
[07:00] Oh, what time is it? I’m sorry. 哦 都这时候了? 真抱歉
[07:01] This is Kylie. He’s the super. He’s a little… 他叫Kylie 是个管理员 他有点…
[07:04] What’s in the bucket, Mr. Kylie? 桶里有什么 Kylie先生?
[07:08] Kylie? Kylie! Kylie? Kylie!
[07:11] – Just minnows. Try one? – Certainly. Thank you. -鲦鱼而已 来一条尝尝? -好的 谢谢
[07:16] It’s not exactly an evergreen, is it? 这不是常青树吧?
[07:18] Aren’t there any pines on the market this side of the river? 河边没有松树之类的树屋卖么?
[07:21] But, pines are pretty hard to come by in your price range. 但你那价钱买不起松树啊
[07:24] What? What? What’s that? 那? 那个? 那是什么?
[07:36] May I ask what you do for a living, Mr. Fox? 冒昧问一句 您以何维生 狐狸先生?
[07:38] I used to steal birds, but now I’m a newspaper man. 过去我偷鸡 但现在我是名记者
[07:42] Oh, sure. I’ve seen your by-line. 哦 对 我在报上见过您的大名
[07:46] Good afternoon, gentlemen. 午安 先生们
[07:48] – You’re going? You’re… – Oh, and Kylie… -你要走了? 你… -对了 Kylie…
[07:50] Thank you for the minnow. It was superb. 谢谢你的鲦鱼 味道好极了
[08:01] Don’t buy this tree, Foxy. 别买那树屋 狐狸
[08:03] You’re borrowing at nine and a half with no fixed rate, 9.5%的浮动房贷利率
[08:05] plus moving into the most dangerous neighborhood in the country 再加上邻居又是村里最难缠的
[08:08] for someone of your type of species. 灭了你绰绰有余
[08:09] You’re exaggerating, Badger. 太夸张了吧 獾
[08:12] I’m sugar-coating it, man! 我说得够委婉了 老弟!
[08:14] This is Boggis, Bunce, and Bean! 他们可是Boggis Bunce和Bean啊!
[08:15] Three of the meanest, nastiest, 本地有史以来最卑鄙
[08:17] ugliest farmers in the history of this valley! 无耻 下流的三个农场主!
[08:20] Really? Tell me about them. 是么? 说来听听
[08:23] Alright. 嗯
[08:24] Walt Boggis is a chicken farmer. Walt Boggis有个养鸡场
[08:26] Probably the most successful in the world. 大概是世上最成功的养鸡场
[08:28] He weighs the same as a young rhinoceros. 他胖得像头猪
[08:31] He eats three chickens every day… 一日三餐兼甜点
[08:33] …for breakfast, lunch, supper, and dessert. 餐餐要吃3只鸡
[08:35] That’s twelve in total, per diem. 换言之 一天12只鸡
[08:37] Nate Bunce is a duck and goose farmer. Nate Bunce经营着养鸭场和养鹅场
[08:39] He’s approximately the size of a pot-bellied dwarf, 他大腹便便 个头矮小
[08:42] and his chin would be under water in the shallow end 任何泳池的浅水区
[08:44] of any swimming pool on the planet. 都能淹到他下巴那儿
[08:46] His food is home-made doughnuts 他爱吃以鹅肝酱
[08:48] with smashed-up goose livers injected into them. 为馅的自制甜甜圈
[08:51] Frank Bean is a turkey and apple farmer. Frank Bean有火鸡和苹果庄园
[08:53] He invented his own species of each. 火鸡和苹果都是自己发明的新品种
[08:56] He lives on a liquid diet of strong, alcoholic cider 他天天要喝自家酿的
[08:59] which he makes from his apples. 高度苹果酒
[09:02] He’s as skinny as a pencil, as smart as a whip 他骨瘦如柴 阴险刻薄
[09:04] and possibly the scariest man currently living. 搞不好是世上最可怕的恶人
[09:10] The local human children sing a kind of 有一首当地孩子唱的
[09:12] eerie little rhyme about him. 关于他的古怪童谣
[09:14] Here, listen to this. 喏 你听
[09:16] “Boggis, Bunce, and Bean.” “Boggis Bunce 和Bean”
[09:18] “One fat, one short, one lean.” “一胖 一矮 一瘦”
[09:20] “These horrible crooks, so different in looks,” “这仨可恶之徒 长相各异”
[09:23] “were nonetheless equally mean.” “却同样卑鄙”
[09:26] In summation, I think you just got to not do it, man. 总而言之 我希望你别买那房子 老弟
[09:29] That’s all. 言尽于此
[09:30] I understand what you’re saying, and your comments are valuable, 我明白你的好心 你的忠告也值得一听
[09:34] but I’m gonna ignore your advice. 但我还是决定要买
[09:36] The cuss you are! 你真是冥顽不灵!
[09:39] The cuss am I? 我冥顽不灵?
[09:42] – Are you cussing with me? – No, you cussing with me? -你在骂我? -明明是你在耍我 好不?
[09:44] – Don’t cussing point at me! – You can cuss yourself! -别想糊弄我! -是你自己糊弄自己!
[09:45] You’re not gonna cuss with me, you little cuss! 你耍不过我的 你这笨蛋!
[09:47] Don’t cuss with me! 别想耍我!
[09:57] – Just buy the tree. – Okay. -我要买树屋 -买吧
[09:59] Take a left and then to the right. Set them down. 向左转 再向右转 把它们放下
[10:01] Just another batch. Help that other guy over there. 还有一组家具 去帮帮那边那伙计
[10:03] Lift with legs not with your back. Flip it sideways. 注意后面的桌子腿 侧着搬进去
[10:05] Don’t try to be a superman here. 不要自以为是
[10:06] Alright. We got two circles. 嗯 我们有两组人
[10:07] We got the yellow circle and the green circle. 一组负责内部 一组负责外部
[10:09] Let’s just keep them separate. Hold it right there. 都记好自己的分工 在那儿站稳了
[10:11] We need to bring about two percent more in. 大家再卖力点
[10:14] Good. Here we go. A little bit more. A little bit more. 不错 就这样漆 漆开些 再开些
[10:16] That’s good. 很好
[10:16] Let’s just that bottom structure resettled in. 要把底部安置好
[10:18] Let’s bring in the side unit. Watch out! 细节也要精益求精 当心!
[10:20] Try to be careful, you guys. 大家都仔细些
[10:22] Don’t… don’t peel away the bark. 别… 别把树皮弄下来了
[10:30] – Hi. – Hi. -嗨 -嗨
[10:53] He’s slightly younger, but he’s a cuss of a lot bigger. 他年纪稍小 但个头更高
[10:56] That’s just genetics, I guess. Ash has a littler body-type. 大概是遗传所致 Ash就更矮些
[11:06] Go! 开跳!
[11:08] Watch this, Dad! 爸爸 你看!
[11:12] Well, well. 不错 不错
[11:14] Good jump, Ash! 跳得不错 Ash!
[11:15] Remember to keep your tail tucked! 记得注意尾巴的动作!
[11:19] Still painting thunderstorms, I see. 还在画雷暴啊
[11:22] Do you still feel poor? 那你还觉得寒碜么?
[11:25] Lesser. 好些了
[11:38] Wow! Wow! Look at that! 哇! 哇! 看看这一跳!
[11:40] This kid’s a natural! 这孩子简直是天才!
[11:42] I’m speechless, Kristofferson! 让人目瞪口呆呢 Kristofferson!
[11:51] Plus, he knows karate. 而且 他还会空手道
[11:58] Do you think I’m an athlete? 你觉得我像运动员么?
[12:00] What are you talking about? 你在说什么啊?
[12:02] Well, you know, I think I’m an athlete, 呃 我是说 我觉得自己是个运动员
[12:03] and sometimes I feel like you guys don’t see me that way. 但有时我觉得你们却不这样想
[12:07] What’s the sub-text here? Is he praying? 你到底想说啥? 他在祈祷吗?
[12:10] I think that’s yoga. 我看像是瑜伽
[12:15] How long is Kristofferson supposed to stay with us? Kristofferson会在我们这待多久?
[12:17] – Until your uncle gets better. – Right, but roughly -待到你叔叔的病情好转些 -哦 但是大概
[12:20] how long do we plan to give him on that? 我们准备让他在这停留多长时间
[12:21] Double-pneumonia isn’t even really that big of a deal, is it? 双肺炎不算是很严重的病 对吧?
[12:25] Lower your voice, Ash. 小点声 Ash
[12:36] Who am I, Kylie? 我是谁 Kylie?
[12:38] – Who how? What, now? – Why a fox? -是谁又怎样? 现在能有什么? -为什么是只狐狸?
[12:41] Why not a horse or a beetle or a bald eagle? 而不是一匹马 一只甲虫或者一只秃鹰?
[12:44] I’m saying this more as, like, existentialism, you know? 我说这些更像是一个生存论者
[12:47] Who am I, and how can a fox ever be happy without a, uh 我是谁 怎样才能让狐狸永远幸福不需要惦记一只
[12:50] you forgive the expression, a chicken in its teeth? 请原谅我的措辞 一只叼在嘴里的鸡呢?
[12:54] I don’t know what you’re talking about, but it sounds illegal. 我不知道你在说些什么 可是听起来貌似不合法
[12:56] Here, put this bandit hat on. 把这面罩戴上
[13:00] Maybe you’re a medium. Take it off for a min. 你也许是个人选 把这先摘下来
[13:01] And don’t wear it around the house. 还有别戴着它出现在房子的周围
[13:04] And so it begins. 那就开始吧
[13:08] Do you mind if I slide my bedroll slightly… 你介意我把铺盖…
[13:10] …out from under the train set? …从这玩具火车下面向外挪一点么?
[13:11] It’s hard to sleep in that corkscrew position. 在这没法翻身的地方 我很难睡觉
[13:14] There’s a lot of attitudes going on around here. 在屋子里可以有很多睡觉姿势
[13:18] Don’t let me get one. 别让我示范
[13:20] – Don’t let me get one. – No, it’s only just that my spinal-cord -别让我示范 -不 只是我的脊髓
[13:21] Sleep wherever you want, man. Here, take my bed. 你想睡哪就睡哪 老大 直接睡我床上算了
[13:24] I’ll just, uh, I’ll crawl under the book-case. 那我就蜷在书架底下睡
[13:26] Who cares if I get splinters in my ears? 谁在乎我不堪烦扰呢?
[13:29] – Never mind. – Oh, you’re gonna pout about it? -算了 -你是在抱怨么?
[13:31] Because I’ve had it up to here! 因为我已经受够了!
[13:33] With the sad house guest routine. 受够了你这不像话的房客习惯
[13:42] Good night. 晚安
[14:40] I used to do this professionally, 我以前干这个很专业
[14:42] and I was very successful at it. 而且在这方面我很成功
[14:44] I had to get out of it for personal reasons, 我是出于个人原因 才不得不洗手不干的
[14:45] but I’ve decided to secretly do one last big job on the sly. 但是我已偷偷决定 悄悄地再干最后一票大的
[14:49] I’m bringing you in as my secretary and personal assistant. 我让你做我的秘书和私人助理
[14:52] Okay! 没问题!
[14:54] This is actually kind of a big deal, so don’t just say, “OK!” 这事可不是闹着玩呢 别那么轻松的说”没问题!”
[14:57] – Okay. Well, thank you. – I’m gonna tape this for my records, -好 嗯 谢谢 -我要把这个录下来
[14:59] so don’t make a lot of sounds. 所以不要制造噪音
[15:01] Meaning stop rocking. 我指的就是别摇了
[15:04] Master Plan. Phase one. Side A. 大师计划 第一阶段 A部分
[15:07] We’ll start with Boggis’s Chicken House. Number one. 我们先从Boggis的一号鸡舍下手
[15:09] His only security is a few old hunting beagles… 他仅有的安保就是几只老猎狗…
[15:11] …and a low stone wall. …还有一面矮石头墙
[15:12] Now a word about beagles 简单介绍下猎狗
[15:14] Never look a beagle directly in the eye. 千万不要跟任何一只猎狗对视
[15:16] – And if – Why not? -而且如果 -为什么?
[15:18] Beagles aren’t so tough. 猎狗并不是很可怕
[15:20] Yeah? Well, first of all, 嗯? 首先
[15:21] one of these beagles has chronic rabies, 有只猎狗有慢性狂犬病
[15:22] which he’s on medication for, and if you get bit by him 他目前还在吃药 如果你要是被他咬伤
[15:25] you have to get shots in your stomach for six months. 你的腹部要挨六个月的针
[15:27] And, second listen, I’m not going to justify this to you. 其次 听好我并不打算要跟你证明这个
[15:29] Just pay attention and stop interrupting me. 只是让你集中注意力 不要打断我的话
[15:31] I’m taping this. 我正在录音
[15:32] I picked some blueberries, and laced each one 我掏空了一些蓝莓 在里面
[15:34] with ten milligrams of high-potency sleeping powder. 加入10毫克的高强度安眠药
[15:36] Enough to tranquilize a gorilla. 足够让一只大猩猩昏睡过去
[15:38] How do we make them eat it? 我们怎么让他们吃蓝莓呢?
[15:39] Beagles love blueberries. 蓝莓是那些猎犬的最爱
[15:41] Remember: they aren’t very smart, but they’re incredibly paranoid 记住:他们很笨 但是相当多疑
[15:44] so always kill a chicken in one bite. 所以一定要一口咬死一只鸡
[15:47] One bite, get it? 就一口 明白么?
[15:50] Are you listening to me? I look into your eyes 你在听我说话么? 从你的眼睛里
[15:52] and I can’t tell whether you’re getting anything I’m saying. 我看不出来 你是否听懂了我所说的话
[15:58] Magnesium. 镁
[16:01] – Magnesium! – Sorry. -镁! -不好意思
[16:04] Pipette. 吸管
[16:06] – Pipette. – Oh, sorry. -吸管 -哦 不好意思
[16:08] Potassium tri. What are you looking at? 钾 你在看什么呢?
[16:11] Oh, no. 哦 不是吧
[16:14] Why’s your cousin such a wet-sandwich? 为什么你表兄像个刚出炉的三明治?
[16:16] – I beg your pardon? – What’s that mean? -请再说一遍? -什么意思
[16:18] That means I didn’t understand what you just said. 意思是 我不明白你说的话
[16:19] – A wet-sandwich? – Yeah, a wet-sandwich. -刚出炉的三明治? -对 就是刚出炉的三明治
[16:21] He’s too short. He dresses like a girl. He’s 他个子很低 穿得像个女生 他还
[16:24] different. 与众不同
[16:25] Are you a bully? You’re starting to sound like a bully. 你是个流氓么? 你听起来像个流氓
[16:28] Watch this. 瞧瞧这
[16:31] You’ve just destroyed the whole experiment. 你刚刚毁掉了整个实验
[16:33] We’d better extinguish this magnesium. 我们最好把这镁粉扑灭
[16:35] Stand back. 往后站
[16:38] Wow! 喔!
[16:43] – I like your ears. – Mine? -我喜欢你的耳朵 -我的?
[16:47] – Thank you! I like your spots! – Really? -谢谢! 我喜欢你的斑点! -真的吗?
[16:50] I used to cover them up. But, you know 我以前常把它们遮住 但是
[16:53] You’re supposed to be my lab partner. 你应该是我的实验搭档
[16:56] – I am! – No, you’re not. -我确实是啊! -不 你不是
[16:58] You’re disloyal. 你一点诚意都没有
[17:21] A few beagles, as we discussed, 有几只猎狗 正如之前所预料的
[17:22] but we’re ready for that. 但是我们已经准备好了应对措施
[17:25] Yeah, but back in the old days, 是的 但是从前
[17:27] didn’t they used to do a thing where if somebody saw a wolf, and 当有人看到狼的时候 难道他们就不做点什么
[17:29] Wolf? What wolf? 狼? 什么狼?
[17:32] Oh, nothing? Never mind. 哦 没事? 算了吧
[17:36] Here comes the low stone wall. Not a problem. 抵达矮石墙 轻而易举
[17:42] What the cuss? Where’d this giant fence come from? 忽悠我的吗? 哪来这么巨大的铁网?
[17:44] – We had a master plan! – What’s this lightning bolt? -我们有的可是大师级的计划! -这个闪电是什么?
[17:48] That could mean maybe this fence might be electric. 它的意思也许是说 这个可能是电网
[17:51] Well, I just hope it doesn’t mean thunder. 呃 我只希望它说的不是闪电
[17:53] Because I have a phobia of that. 因为我有闪电恐惧症
[18:05] Watch this. 瞧好了
[18:30] Beagles love blueberries! Didn’t I tell you? 蓝莓是猎犬的最爱! 我难道没有告诉你么?
[18:32] The master plan’s working again! 大师计划再次成功!
[18:34] Now! This is the tricky part. 现在! 这是个棘手的地方
[18:36] One of us got to jump that barbed-wire, 我们中有个人要跳过带刺的铁丝
[18:38] slide under the tire-spikes, and flip open the fence-latch. 从带铁钉的轮胎下爬过去 然后打开门闩
[18:41] – Who’s it gonna be? – Not me. -谁去? -别看我
[18:42] You know who could do this part easily is Kristofferson. 你要知道能轻松地完成这些的人是Kritofferson
[18:44] That kid’s like a professional, Olympic-level 那孩子就像个职业运动员 奥运级别的
[18:46] Why don’t we go around that way? There’s no obstacles. 为什么不去那边? 那里没有任何障碍
[18:50] Yeah. That’s better. 对 那边更好
[19:02] – I said one bite! – I’m trying! -我说过一口咬死! -我在尽力!
[19:03] I have a different kind of teeth from you! I’m an opossum! 我跟你的牙齿不一样! 我是只负鼠
[19:07] Give me that. 把它给我
[19:10] That’s so grisly! There’s blood and everything! 太恐怖了! 到处都是血!
[19:12] Follow me. 跟着我
[19:29] Hey, what’s the master escape plan? 喂 大师级的逃跑计划是什么?
[19:35] Follow me again! 再次跟我走!
[19:42] Quick! 快跑!
[19:45] Give me that. 把枪给我
[19:57] Alright. Let’s hit the five and dime on the way home! 一切顺利 咱们去那间回家会路过的廉价商店!
[19:59] We need to make some fake price tags… 我们需要搞些假的价格标签
[20:01] …and wrap these chickens in wax-paper 然后用蜡纸把这些鸡包起来
[20:02] so it looks like we got them at the butcher shop! 之后看起来就像从肉铺上买的一样!
[20:14] Where’d you get this chicken? 这鸡你是从哪弄来的?
[20:16] I picked it up at the Five-and-Dime last night on my way back 昨晚我在回来的路上去廉价商店买的
[20:18] It’s got a Boggis Farms tag around its ankle. 怎么腿上有Boggis农场的标签啊
[20:22] Must’ve escaped from there before I bought it. 肯定是在我买之前 它从那跑出来的
[20:32] It’s Bunce tonight! He’s got a refrigerated smokehouse with 今晚目标是Bunce! 他有一间冷冻熏房 里面有
[20:35] – a hundred geese – Woah! Woah! -一百只鹅 -哦! 哦!
[20:36] I thought you said we were only doing one last big job. 我记得你说过我们只做最后一单大的
[20:39] We are, but it’s not done yet. It’s a triple-header. 没错 但是我们还没做完 一共三家
[21:21] Let see some hustle! 让我看看你们的干劲!
[21:23] Coach, we don’t have whack-bat where I’m from. 教练 在我的家乡没有这种重棒击球比赛
[21:24] What’re the rules? 这规则是什么?
[21:25] There’s no whack-bat on the other side of the river!? 在河对岸没有重棒击球么!?
[21:27] No, we mostly just run grass sprints or play acorns. 是的 我们基本上就是搞草地短跑或者玩橡树子
[21:31] Well, it’s real simple: 规则很简单:
[21:32] basically, there’s three grabbers, three taggers, five twig-runners, 简单的说 有三个人抢 三个人追 五个观察跑手
[21:36] and the player at whack-bat. 还有个运动员站在那儿
[21:37] The center-tagger lights the pine-cone… 中间的人点燃松树果
[21:38] …and chucks it over the basket, 投向篮筐
[21:39] and the whack-batter tries to hit the cedar-stick… 击球的人要从十字岩石这里…
[21:41] …off the cross-rock. 跑向那边的松树杆
[21:42] Then the twig-runners dash back and forth… 然后观察跑手往返冲刺…
[21:43] …until the pine-cone burns out, 直到松树果烧完
[21:45] and the umpire calls “hot box”. 然后裁判会叫”得分”
[21:46] Finally, at the end you count up however many score-downs 最后 无论最终总共加起来多少分
[21:48] it adds up to and divide that by nine. 都要除以9
[21:50] – Got it! – Go in for Ash. -明白! -换Ash下来
[21:51] Substitution! 换人!
[21:53] Ash, come out! You need a breather. Ash 下场! 你需要休息
[21:55] What? I’m out! What? 什么? 我下去! 说什么呢?
[21:57] I still feel good, Coach! Let me finish this eighth! 我状态很好 教练! 让我完成这第八击!
[22:00] No, come on. Step out. Step out. Let’s go. 不行 快点 下场 下场 你上去
[22:05] Am I getting better, Coach? 我是不是有很大的进步 教练?
[22:06] Well, you’re sure as cuss not getting any worse. 嗯 你要坚信你不会变差
[22:09] Really? You think I’d end up being… 真的么? 你认为我如果坚持训练
[22:11] …as good as my dad if I keep practicing? 最后会不会跟我父亲一样优秀?
[22:13] Your dad? 你父亲?
[22:14] Your dad was probably the best whack-bat player… 你父亲可能是我在这个学校见过的
[22:17] …we ever had in this school. 最好的一个重棒击球运动员
[22:23] No, you don’t wanna have to compare yourself to that. 你不必非要拿自己跟他作比较
[22:26] Yeah, but I think I’ve some of… 对 但是我觉得我跟他一样….
[22:28] …the same raw natural talent, don’t you? 很有天赋 你不这样认为么?
[22:31] You’re improving. Let’s put it like that. 你正在进步 我们得从这个角度来看
[22:59] – Hot box! – Divide that by nine, please! -的分! -请除以9!
[23:02] Yeah! That’s the first time this kid’s ever swung a whack-bat? 帅呆了! 这真的是他第一次击球么?
[23:06] He really is your father’s nephew, isn’t he? 他果真是你爸爸的亲侄子 对吧?
[23:08] Not by blood. 没有血缘关系
[23:09] – No? – He’s from my mother’s side. -不是? -他是我妈妈那边的
[23:11] Oh, yeah. 哦 这样子啊
[23:14] What’s that stand for? 那是干嘛的?
[23:16] Huh? It’s for It’s for pep. 啊? 这是用来加油的
[23:18] Pep? It’s a K. 加油? 那个字是K
[23:20] Come on, now! Look alive! Attaboy! 加油! 赶快! 好样的!
[23:23] We’re going steady. 我们在拍拖
[23:30] – What’s that? – What “what”? -那是什么? -什么”什么”?
[23:32] What this? 这个么?
[23:33] It’s nothing. It’s just some old trophy I won for being an athlete. 没啥 我比赛赢来的一个破奖杯
[23:38] I’m supposed to cover this book party at some animal’s nest 我要去报导一个在别人家里举行的作者签售会
[23:41] in a tobacco field down the hill, 就在山下的烟草地里
[23:42] so me and Kylie are going to hop over there and give it a whirl. Kylie和我要赶紧过去 做一个详尽的报导
[23:45] – Don’t wait up. – What’s the book? -晚上不用等我了 -那是本什么样的书?
[23:48] Some memoir. I’ll get him to sign you a copy. 类似于回忆录 我会让他给你给签一本
[23:51] Dinner was 晚餐
[23:52] pitch-perfect. 非常的棒
[24:00] I spotted a couple of broken burglar bars 我看到 通往Bean秘密酒窖的后门下面
[24:02] underneath the back door to Bean’s secret cider cellar. 有些防盗铁栏
[24:04] – We’re breaking into Bean’s house? – Cellar. -我们要闯入Bean的房子? -酒窖
[24:06] – Where he lives? – Where he keeps the cider. -他住在那么? -他在那储藏苹果酒
[24:08] – Below where he lives. – Where’d you come from? -在他住的地方下面 -你从哪过来的?
[24:11] Go back to the tree and do your homework! 回家做作业去!
[24:12] – I wanna help you steal some cider. – We’re going to a book party! -我想帮你去偷苹果酒 -我们是要去签售会
[24:15] And keep your mouth shut about any cider, 不要提任何关于苹果酒的事
[24:16] because no one ever said that. 因为没人说过
[24:17] – Now get out of here! – But -立马从我眼前消失! -但是
[24:19] But nothing! You’re gonna get me in a lot of trouble! 没有但是! 你会给我惹来很多麻烦!
[24:21] Besides you’re too little and uncoordinated. 而且你太小没有协调能力
[24:26] One, two, three. 一 二 三
[24:29] Where the cuss does that kid get off? 小家伙是从哪冒出来的?
[24:31] Can you believe that? How did he get tipped off? 你能相信么? 他是怎么得到的消息?
[24:36] You think he’s going to tell on us? 你认为他会告发我们么?
[24:39] Before we go any further, 在继续行动之前
[24:40] from now on can you give me some kind of signal 我希望从现在起 你能给我一些暗示
[24:42] once in a while just so I know… 时不时地让我知道
[24:43] …any of this is getting through to you? 你有没有理解我的意图啊?
[24:47] – Was that it? Okay, fine. – There’s another one. -明白了么? 好 很好 -又来了一个
[24:50] Good. You made it. 不错 很准时
[24:51] – Anybody see you? – I don’t think so. -有人看到你么? -我想没有
[24:53] Here, put this bandit hat on. 把这个面罩带上
[24:57] I must say, I’m pleased to be invited, but I’m not sure 我必须得说 我很高兴被邀请 但是我不敢肯定
[24:59] – I should be doing this, Uncle Foxy! – Why not? -我应该做这个事情 狐狸叔叔! -为什么?
[25:01] Because I don’t like to be dishonest with people! 因为我不喜欢对人撒谎!
[25:03] Well, just keep your mouth shut, and it won’t be a problem! 好吧 那就闭嘴 这样就不成问题了!
[25:05] Yeah, but I don’t think he should come with us, either. 的确 但我也觉得他不该跟我们来
[25:06] We’re not taking a vote! 我们不是在表决!
[25:10] You know, one time this wolf I saw… 有次我看见狼…
[25:12] Wolf? What’s with all the wolf talk? 狼? 怎么老是狼的话题?
[25:13] Can we give it a rest, for once? 能让它暂停一次吗?
[25:27] – Look at all this. Apple juice. – Apple juice? Apple juice? -看看这一切 全是苹果汁 -苹果汁? 全是苹果汁?
[25:31] We didn’t come here for apple juice. 我们可不是为苹果汁来这儿的
[25:33] This is some of the strongest, finest alcoholic cider money can buy 这是用钱能买到的 或者甚至说是能偷到的
[25:37] or that can even be stolen. 最强劲 最好的苹果酒
[25:39] It burns in your throat, boils in your stomach, 它让喉咙灼烧 让胃翻腾
[25:41] and tastes almost exactly like pure, melted gold. 尝起来就像是 纯净的融化的黄金
[25:54] Y’all are trespassing, now. Illegally. 你们现在是擅入 非法的
[26:04] Around these parts, we don’t take kindly to cider poachers. 在这儿 我们可不会宽容对待 苹果酒窃贼
[26:08] You’ve aged badly, Rat. 你太老了 耗子
[26:10] You’re getting a little long in the tooth, yourself, partner. 你自己年纪也很大了 伙计
[26:17] Bean security, what? Why you’re wearing that badge? BEAN 保安 什么东西? 你干嘛戴着那种标志?
[26:19] What is it? 那是什么?
[26:22] It’s my job. 那是我的工作
[26:38] How’s your old lady doing? 你家的老女人如何?
[26:41] Do you refer to my wife? 你是说我妻子吗?
[26:44] She was the town tart, in her day. 她年轻时 可是镇上的一支花
[26:46] Wild and foot-loose and 奔放 自由
[26:49] pretty as a mink stole. 就水貂皮围巾一样漂亮
[26:51] Is that true? 真的么?
[26:53] Of course, not. 当然不是
[26:54] I mean, certainly, she lived. We all did. 我是说 当然 她年轻过 我们都年轻过
[26:56] It was a different time. Let’s not use a double-standard. 那个时候不一样 别用双重标准
[26:58] – She marched against the… – But town tart? -她就和… -是镇花啊?
[27:00] Shut up. 闭嘴
[27:03] That was close, Rat. Be careful. 差一点了 耗子 小心点
[27:05] Oh, I’m as careful as a… 噢 我小心得就像个…
[27:33] How many jars should I bring up, Franklin? 我该拿多少罐 Franklin?
[27:36] I don’t know. Two, I guess. 我不清楚 两罐吧
[27:38] You drank three yesterday, though. 但你昨天喝了三罐
[27:40] Alright, take three. 好吧 拿三罐
[27:53] No, two’s plenty. 不 两罐就够了
[28:00] Oh, my cuss. Is she blind? 噢 天啊 她是瞎了吗?
[28:02] I think she might have astigmatism. 我想她可能是散光
[28:04] Or possibly a cataract of some form. 也可能有 某种白内障
[28:06] Anyway, her eyes don’t see well. 反正就是眼神不太好
[28:22] What’d I tell you? This kid’s… 我告诉过你吧? 这孩子
[28:23] …a natural, am I right? 天生就是干这行的 我说的对吧?
[28:30] It’s so good of you to come. Lovely to see you. 你们能来真好 很高兴看到你们
[28:32] You’re both looking splendid. 你俩看起来都不错
[28:33] How’ve you been, Walter? In good health, I trust? 你过得如何 Walter? 我相信身体一定不错吧?
[28:36] – Nathan? – All is well? Wonderful. -是Nathan吗? -都不错? 好极了
[28:41] Any fox problems? 有狐狸的麻烦么?
[28:43] – Are you joking? – It’s horrible. -你在开玩笑么? -讨厌极了
[28:44] – We’re miserable. – He’s laughing at us. -我们够不幸了 -他在嘲笑我们
[28:45] – It’s humiliating. – We’re furious. -真丢脸 -我们发火了
[28:46] I don’t even want to talk about it. 我连谈都不想谈
[28:55] Perhaps we ought to kill him. 也许我们该杀了他
[28:58] – Well, that seems rather obvious. – He’s too sneaky. -这是显然的 -他太狡猾了
[29:01] Ah, right. Of course. He’s very clever, isn’t he? 好了 当然 他非常狡猾 是吧?
[29:04] Might be bit difficult, I suppose. 可能会有点难 我猜
[29:16] But I’ve already figured out where this fox lives, 但我已经找到 这只狐狸的住处了
[29:18] and tomorrow night we’re gonna camp in the bushes, 明晚 我们就藏在灌木里
[29:20] wait for him to come out of the hole in his tree, 等他从树洞里出来
[29:21] and shoot the cuss to smithereens. 就把这可恶的家伙射成碎片
[29:23] How’s that grab you, fellas? 觉得如何 老兄?
[29:26] Yeah. Well, let’s see. Why not? 不错 很好 想想 为什么不呢?
[29:39] Another book party? 又一场签名会?
[29:43] Woah! I didn’t see you, sitting in the dark over there. 哇! 黑灯瞎火的 我没看见你坐在那儿
[29:47] Yeah, no. Actually, there’s a fire. 好吧 不是 其实是起火了
[29:49] I just got the call. They said maybe it’s arson? 我接到电话 他们说可能是故意纵火?
[29:51] I got to interview the marshall and see what’s 我去采访了警官 想看看…
[29:53] Kylie, is he telling the truth? Kylie 他说的是事实么?
[29:57] I don’t want to be put in the middle of this. 我不想这样夹在中间
[29:58] Thanks, Kylie. 谢谢 Kylie
[30:00] Why is he wearing that bandit hat? 他为什么戴着强盗面罩?
[30:05] His ears were cold. He’s not with us. 他耳朵冷 他没和我们一起
[30:07] Go back to bed. 回床上去
[30:09] If what I think is happening is happening… 如果我想的是真的…
[30:13] It better not be. 最好不是
[30:32] Nice job covering for me. Next time, you… 帮我掩饰得不错 下次 你…
[30:49] All three! 三人都来了!
[30:50] Kill him! 杀了他!
[31:15] We got the tail, but we missed the fox. 我们捡了尾巴 丢了狐狸
[31:20] Petey! Sorry to wake you. Petey! 很抱歉叫醒你
[31:21] I can trouble you to dash out here right away with, shall we say, 我要麻烦你 立刻赶到这儿来 带上
[31:24] three shovels, two pick-axes, 500 rounds of ammunition and, uh… 三把铲子 两把鹤嘴锄 500颗弹药 还有…
[31:28] a bottle of apple-cider. 一瓶苹果酒
[31:31] – It’ll grow back, won’t it? – Tails don’t grow back. -它会长回来的 对吧? -尾巴是不会长回来的
[31:34] – Tails don’t grow back? – Except for lizards. -尾巴不会长回来? -除了蜥蜴的
[31:36] Tails don’t grow back. 尾巴不会长回来
[31:38] I’m gonna be tailless for the rest of my life. 我以后都要过着 没有尾巴的生活
[31:40] Well, anyway, it’s not half as bad as double-pneumonia, right? 好吧 无论如何 这还不及双肺炎一半糟糕 对吧?
[31:43] I mean, his dad’s got one foot in the grave… 我是说 他爸爸一只脚踏进了坟墓
[31:45] …and three feet on a banana peel. 另三只还踩在香蕉皮上
[31:46] That’s a lot worse than 那可槽糕多了…
[31:51] Excuse me, everyone. I’m gonna go meditate for half an hour. 抱歉 各位 我要去冥想半个小时
[31:55] You’ve got twenty-nine minutes to come up with a proper apology. 你还有29分钟来好好想想 怎么道歉合适
[31:58] Me? Me, have an apology? 我? 我 要道歉?
[32:01] He gets a bandit hat! He just got here and he got a bandit hat! 他有强盗面罩! 他只 是刚来 他就有强盗面罩!
[32:03] Where’s my bandit hat? Why didn’t I get shot at? 我的强盗面罩呢? 为什么我没挨一枪?
[32:06] It’s because, you, you… you think I’m no good at anything! 因为你们 你们… 你们觉得我一无是处!
[32:09] Well, maybe you’re right! Thanks! 也许你们是对的! 谢谢!
[32:13] I told you not to bring him. 我说了让你别带他
[32:16] Why the cuss didn’t I listen to my lawyer? 该死的 我为什么没听进律师的话?
[32:18] At this point we’ll be lucky if we can flip this tree for 如果我们没有搬到这颗树来
[32:20] half of what we’ve already sunk into it. 我们或许会幸运些
[32:22] I won’t be able to sleep on my back for six weeks 我有六个月要不能平躺着睡了
[32:25] and on my stomach I feel congested. 趴着睡我又觉得呼吸困难
[32:27] Why the cuss didn’t I listen to my lawyer? 该死的 我为什么没听进律师的话?
[32:29] Because you don’t listen to anybody. 因为你听不进任何人的话
[32:32] – What was that? – What? I said… -那是什么? -什么? 我说…
[32:34] Wake up! Everybody! They’re digging us out! 起床! 大家! 他们要把我们挖出去!
[32:37] – They’ll kill the children! – Over my dead body, they will. -他们会杀了孩子们! -那得先过我的尸体
[32:39] That’s what I’m saying! You’d be dead, too, in that scenario! 我就是这个意思! 在那种情况下 你也会死!
[32:41] – Well, I’m arguing against that! – What are you talking about? -我又不是在反对你! -你在说些什么?
[32:43] – Why are you yelling at me? – Stop! Stop! Stop! -你干嘛对我吼? -停! 停! 停!
[32:45] You say one thing, she says another, and it all changes back again! 你说的和她说的 就不是同一件事 又回到原点了!
[32:59] I’ve got it! There’s not a moment to lose! 我想到了! 还没到输的时候!
[33:00] – Why didn’t I think of this before? – Think of what? -为什么我以前没想到呢? -想到什么?
[33:03] We’ve been trapped before. 我们以前被捉住过
[33:05] Dig! 挖!
[33:27] I think it’s time for me to give us a pep talk… 我想是时候为大家打打气
[33:29] …and explain some things. 解释下了
[33:32] – A very long time ago… – May I have a word with you privately? -很久很久以前… -我能跟你私下谈谈吗?
[33:35] Well, we’re in a hole. 我们在一个洞里
[33:37] Just on the other side of this mineral deposit. 就到矿床的另一边去
[33:39] Follow me. 跟我走
[33:44] I’m gonna lose my temper now. 我现在要发脾气了
[33:46] – When? – Right now. -什么时候? -就现在
[33:48] Well, when… Oh, my God! 什么时候… 噢 我的天啊!
[33:54] Twelve fox-years ago, you made a promise to me 二十狐狸年前 当我们被关在捕狐狸陷阱里时
[33:57] while we were caged inside that fox-trap, that if we survived 你对我承诺 如果我们活下来
[34:00] you would never steal another chicken, goose, turkey, duck, 你永远不再偷鸡 鹅 火鸡 鸭子
[34:03] or squab, whatever they are. 或是乳鸽 无论什么东西
[34:05] And I believed you. Why? Why did you lie to me? 我信了你 为什么? 为什么你要对我撒谎?
[34:10] Because I’m a wild animal… 因为我是野生动物…
[34:12] You’re also a husband and a father. 你也是丈夫和父亲
[34:16] I’m trying to tell you the truth about myself. 我试着要对你合盘托出
[34:19] I don’t care about the truth about yourself. 我不在意你是否合盘托出
[34:22] This story is too predictable. 这个故事太容易预见结局了
[34:26] Predictable? Really? What happens in the end!? 容易预见? 真的吗? 最后会怎样!?
[34:29] In the end, we all die… 最后 我们都死了…
[34:33] unless you change. 除非你改变
[34:50] Petey, listen. Petey 听着
[34:51] Run down to the rentals department over at Malloy Consolidated 跑去Malloy百货的租赁部
[34:54] and place an order for, shall we say, 下个订单 我们要
[34:56] one Mighty Max, one Junior Spitfire, 一台最大型挖掘机 一台小型挖掘机
[34:58] and a long-range Tornado 375 Turbo. 还有一台远程龙卷风375涡轮发动机
[35:01] For immediate delivery. 马上送到
[35:41] Ash, are you mad at me? Ash 你在生我的气么?
[35:44] I understand if you are, and I’m sorry. 如果是 我也理解 而且我很抱歉
[35:45] I wouldn’t have ever involved your cousin… 如果我知道你会有这种感觉
[35:47] …if I realized you would feel this way. 我就不会拉你表哥入伙了
[35:48] It was only ever just because he’s kind of a natural, I mean… 只是因为他有点天分 我是说…
[35:51] Hey, look at him dig! 嘿 看看他挖的!
[35:55] – Anyway, I’m sorry your feelings – You know what? -不管怎么 我很抱歉 让你有这种感觉 -你知道吗?
[35:57] I’m gonna put dirt in my ears. 我想用土把耳朵堵住
[35:59] Yeah, that’s better. I can’t hear you now but keep talking. 好了 这样好多了 我听不见你说的了 继续吧
[36:24] I don’t have beagle ticks, by the way. 提一句 我没有猎犬扁虱
[36:26] Whoa! Me, neither. Whoever said we’ve beagle… 哇! 我 也没有 谁说我们有猎犬…
[36:30] Apparently, that’s what you’ve been telling everyone. 显然 你就是这么告诉大家的
[36:32] Beagle ticks and pelt lice. 猎犬扁虱和毛皮上的虱子
[36:34] I never said that, and you’re misquoting me 我从没说过 你引错我的话了
[36:36] or somebody is, but I’m gonna get to the bottom of it. 也许是别人说的 不过我会查清楚的
[36:39] Look, Ash, we may or may not ever see the light of day again, 听着 Ash 我们可能就看不见明天的太阳了
[36:42] but I really like Agnes, and I think she likes me. 但我真的很喜欢Agnes 我觉得她也喜欢我
[36:45] Great. She’s a free agent. What do I care? 很好 她是个自由的人 我有什么好介意的?
[36:47] – Well, then why’re you dead-set on… – Can I ask you a question? -好 那你干嘛还坚决要… -我能问你个问题么?
[36:50] – You may. – What’s the point of sitting on the floor -可以 -坐在地上
[36:52] with your legs twisted into a pretzel talking to yourself 把腿盘成椒盐卷饼的样子 和自己
[36:54] for an hour and forty-five minutes? It’s weird. 说1小时45分钟的话 到底有什么意义? 那很不可思议
[36:57] My father and I first started… 我爸和我一起第一次开始
[36:58] …practicing meditation together when I was… 练习冥想 是在我…
[37:00] Yeah? Well, that’s great. 是吗? 那挺不错的
[37:01] But I’d worry more about what that does for your reputation 但比起你有没有猎犬扁虱
[37:03] than whether or not you have beagle ticks or not. 我更担心那会影响你的名声
[37:07] I don’t. Nor pelt lice. 我没有 皮毛上也没有虱子
[37:13] One of those slovenly farmers… 可能正有个邋遢的农场主
[37:15] …is probably wearing my tail as a necktie by now. 系着我的尾巴当领带呢
[37:17] You’re paranoid, Foxy. 你想多了 护理
[37:19] Farmer, thank you. 农场主 谢谢你
[37:20] Correct me if I am misreading the data, 如果我读错了材料 就纠正我
[37:22] you’ve successfully destroyed the scenery, 你成功破坏了这里的风景
[37:23] but the alleged fox… 但是所谓的狐狸…
[37:25] Look at Dad’s tie. 看爸爸的领带
[37:27] What will you three prominent farmers do now? 你们三位杰出的农场主现在准备怎么做呢?
[37:29] Well, Dan, I can tell you what we’re not going to do. Dan 我能告诉你的是 我们不会做的事情
[37:32] We’re not gonna let him go. 我们不会放他走
[37:46] Stand clear, please. Stand clear, everyone. 请站开点 大家站开点
[37:49] Contact! 接线!
[38:04] Boggis, how many men, did you got working on your farm? Boggis 你农场里有多少工人?
[38:06] – Thirty five. – Bunce? -三十五 -Bunce你呢?
[38:07] – Thirty six. – And I’ve got thirty-seven. That’s… -三十六 -我有三十七个 那就是…
[38:11] I’d say, a hundred and eight altogether. 一共108个
[38:15] Petey! Petey啊!
[38:16] Drop everything and assemble all hundred and eight members 放下手头所有事情 把我们三个人所有的工人
[38:18] of our entire three combined work-forces. 一共108个全召集起来
[38:20] We’re gonna starve them out and then kill them. 我们要用饥饿把他们逼出来 然后杀了他们
[38:22] Starting in, shall we say, fifteen minutes. 就在 十五分钟后开始
[38:27] An estimated, a hundred and eight snipers are 据估计 现在有108个狙击兵
[38:30] currently in position surrounding the demolished fox residence. 正在被摧毁的狐狸居所周围
[38:33] Many local animals, who’d appear to be trapped underground, 被困在地下的 还有很多当地的动物
[38:36] without provisions of any kind at this point. 此时也被切断了各种供应
[38:38] If I had a crystal ball, I’d predict… 如果我有水晶球 我将预言
[38:41] …a fairly grisly outcome to the situation. 这会有相当可怕的结果
[38:43] But we stand on the scene, watching closely, 但我们站在现场 近距离观察
[38:45] as events continue to unfold. 事件依然没有任何进展
[38:49] This is gonna be a total cluster cuss for everybody. 这对大家来说 简直是糟透了
[39:00] How long can a fox go without food or water? 一只没水没食物的狐狸能撑多久?
[39:03] Well, I can only answer as an opossum, 嗯 我只能从负鼠的角度来回答
[39:04] but I don’t think I can last more than another couple of hours… 但我觉得在我脱水且快饿死的时候…
[39:06] before I get completely dehydrated and starve to death. 两个小时也坚持不了
[39:09] What’s that? 那是什么?
[39:18] – Dad? – Not a sound. -爸爸? -别出声
[39:29] You scared the cuss out of us! 你吓死我们了!
[39:33] A lot of good animals are probably gonna die 很多善良的动物可能会死
[39:36] because of you. 全怪你
[39:40] We’ve been digging in circles for three days. 我们已经挖了三天 绕来绕去
[39:43] Half the woods have been obliterated. Nobody can get out. 毁了半个林子 却没一个出去的
[39:45] Right now my wife’s huddled at the bottom of the flint-mine 现在我老婆和27个饥饿的孩子
[39:47] with no food, no water, and twenty seven starving animal brats! 挤在矿洞底下 没有食物 没有水!
[39:52] I just want to see a little 我只想要一点点
[39:54] sunshine. 阳光
[39:56] But you’re nocturnal, Phil. 但你是夜行动物 Phil
[39:57] Your eyes barely even open, on a good day. 你在晴天都不睁眼
[39:59] I’m sick of your double-talk. We have rights! 我受够你说的废话了 我们也有权利!
[40:02] We don’t like you, and we hate your dad. 我们讨厌你 也讨厌你爸爸
[40:04] Now grab some of that mud, chew it in your mouth, and swallow it. 现在你就抓点泥巴 塞嘴里 吞了
[40:07] – I’m not gonna eat mud! – Cuss, yeah, you are. -我不吃泥巴! -混蛋 叫你吃就吃
[40:17] Don’t do that. 住手
[40:19] Why’d you take your shoes off? 你为什么脱鞋?
[40:20] So I don’t break your nose when I kick it. 这样我就不会踢坏你的鼻子
[40:33] I can fight my own fights. 我可以自己打的
[40:35] No, you can’t. 不 你打不了
[40:37] Those farmers aren’t gonna quit 那些农场主不抓到你和你的家人
[40:38] until they’ve got you and every member of your family 是不会罢休的
[40:40] nailed upside-down to a bloody stick with your eyes gorged out. 他们会把你倒钉在架子上 挖掉你的眼睛
[40:45] This is getting a little too personal. 这是我自个的事
[40:48] Give me a minute. 等一下
[41:05] I’ve got an idea. 我有主意了
[41:07] – What is it? – It could be a good one. -是什么? -是个好主意
[41:08] – Lay it on us. – It might save our lives. -告诉我们 -也许能救我们的命
[41:10] Say the idea! 快说!
[41:12] Alright! Let’s try it! 好! 我们试试!
[41:15] Go to the flint-mine. Tell Mrs. Badger, 去矿洞那 告诉獾夫人她们
[41:17] et al. that help is on the way. 救兵马上就到
[41:19] Is help on the way? 真的吗?
[41:21] I sure as cuss hope so. 半点不假
[41:28] Ash, I know what it’s like to feel Ash 现在我知道
[41:33] different. 与众不同的感觉了
[41:36] I’m not different, am I? 我与众不同吗?
[41:40] We all are. 我们都与众不同
[41:41] Him, especially. 尤其是他
[41:43] But there’s something kind of fantastic about that, isn’t there? 但 这就是生命奇特的地方 不是吗?
[41:52] Not to me. I’d prefer to be an athlete. 我不是 我只想当个运动员
[41:57] Gentlemen, this time we must dig in a very special direction. 同志们 这次我们要朝一个非常特殊的方向挖
[42:07] I got to kind of feel out the vibe. 我能感应到
[42:13] Begin. 开始
[42:39] Come on. You… you get… You like… er… 快来 这… 这里有… 有… 呃…
[42:42] Come on! 快来!
[42:49] I hit it slap in the middle! Do you get how incredible this is? 我正中红心啊! 神不神奇?
[42:54] “About a handsome little fox, let me sing you folks a yarn.” “这是一只漂亮的狐狸 请听我来唱”
[42:59] “Hey, diddle-dee, doddle-do, doodle-dum!” “嘿 滴咚滴 嘟咚嘟 嘟咚铛!”
[43:03] “It was a splendid little feller, full of wit and grace and charm.” “他曾是一个棒小伙 充满智慧 优雅 和魅力”
[43:07] “Say, zippy-zee, yappy-yo, google-gum!” “听我说 滋啤滋 呀啤呦 咕呴钢!”
[43:11] “Well, like any little critter needing Vittels for his littl’uns.” “就像 蝼蚁尚且偷生”
[43:16] “Well, he stole, and he cheated, and he lied to survive.” “所以 他偷 他骗 他为了生存说谎”
[43:22] “Doodle-dum, diddle-die, doddle-diddle-doodle-dee!” “嘟咚铛 叮咚叮 嘟咚 叮咚 嘟咚 滴!”
[43:27] “Zippy-zo, zippy-zay, zippy-zappy-zoopy-zee!” “滋啤滋 滋啤咋 滋啤 咋啤 哫啤 滋!”
[43:31] “Doodle-dum, Doodle-dum.” “嘟咚咚 嘟咚咚”
[43:35] “Let me take a little tick now to color in the scene,” “请听我细细说来”
[43:37] “Across the valley lived three yokels… “村那边住着3个农场主
[43:39] …name of Boggis, Bunce, and Bean.” Boggis Bunce和Bean”
[43:42] “Now these three crazy jackies had our hero on the run” “这三个人追着我们的主人公”
[43:44] “Shot the tail off the cuss with a fox-shooting gun.” “用猎枪打掉了它的尾巴”
[43:46] “But that stylish little fox was as clever as a whip.” “但那是只聪明的狐狸”
[43:48] “Dug as quick as a gopher Who was a hyper-ack-a-tive.” “挖洞速度同地鼠一样快”
[43:54] “Now those three farmers sit it where there’s a hole, “现在这3个人仍旧守在洞口
[43:56] it was once a hill.” 那里曾经有座山”
[43:59] “Singing, diddle-dee, doddle-do, doodle-dum!” “一起唱 滴咚滴 嘟咚嘟 嘟咚嘟!”
[44:02] “And as far as I can reckon, they’re a-setting up there still.” “直到我确定他们还在这里”
[44:07] “Singing, zippy-zee, yappy-yo…” “一起唱 滋啤滋 呀啤呦…”
[44:10] What are you singing, Petey? 你唱什么呢 Petey?
[44:14] Just just making up one as I went along, really. 只是我写的一首消遣的曲子
[44:17] That’s just weak song-writing! 真是个烂歌!
[44:19] You wrote a bad song, Petey! 你歌写得太差劲了 Petey!
[44:41] We took everything. 我们把东西全拿来了
[44:43] They took everything? 他们偷走了所有的东西?
[44:45] Let me call you back, Petey. 我一会儿回电话给你 Petey
[44:50] Well, they’d be anywhere by now. 好了 现在他们哪都能去了
[44:51] They’re digging right under our feet. 他们就在我们脚底下挖来挖去的
[44:52] Well, in a sense, we’ve only made matters worse. 嗯 总之 事情越来越糟了
[44:54] We should have stayed out of it. 我们应该停手了
[45:28] I’ve got an idea. 我有主意了
[45:39] I’m still not getting a signal. Is anyboby getting any reception? 我一点信号都收不到 有人能收到吗?
[45:41] I don’t have any signal, but I’ve got a problem. 我没有任何信号 只有个问题
[45:44] Crisp up those ducks. Aye, drag those chickens. 把鸭子烤脆 Aye 把鸡拿过来
[45:46] Slow them down just a little bit, we’re a little ahead. 慢一点没关系 我们有点超前
[45:48] Where are the apples? Stiil out? You still have them raw? 苹果在哪? 还在外面? 它们还是生的?
[45:49] Well, slice them up. Let’s get them in the pantry. 好 把它们切成片 放到储藏室里去
[45:51] I can imagine how painful, 我可以想象你有多痛苦
[45:53] even just emotionally, that must be for you. 尽管只是精神上的
[45:55] Well, you know, it’s not the end of the world. 嗯 你要知道 还没到世界末日
[45:57] Oh, but Foxy, how humiliating! 哦 但是狐狸 多丢脸啊!
[45:59] Having your whole tail blown clean off… 整个尾巴都没了…
[46:01] Can we drop it? 可以不谈这个吗?
[46:06] Yeah, it’s really good. Sweet and nice. 耶 真不错 气氛和谐
[46:08] Hey, they say you’re a natural. True or false? 嘿 他们说你天赋异禀 对还是错?
[46:11] – I just… – Answer the question. -我只是… -回答问题
[46:13] – True, I guess. – Correct. -对的 我觉得 -好
[46:15] Get out of here, Agnes. 你闪开一下 Agnes
[46:16] I need to have a private word with Kristofferson. 我想跟Kristofferson私下谈谈
[46:17] Just a minute. She… she doesn’t… 就一会儿 她… 她不必…
[46:19] I don’t mind. I’m gonna go talk to them. 我不介意 我过去找他们说话
[46:21] Listen to me, I just had a brainstorm for something 听我说 我要去干一件惊天动地的事儿
[46:24] fantastic I’ve got to do. But I can’t do it alone. 但是我自个做不了
[46:27] – I’m not interested. – Hear me out. -我不感兴趣 -听我说完
[46:28] No, thanks. 不 谢谢
[46:29] I think foxes from your side of the family take unnecessary risks. 我觉得你和家里某些狐狸一样 爱冒无谓之险
[46:32] Only because they got the guts in their blood 就因为他们有这个胆
[46:35] and so do we. 但是我们也有
[46:36] – Was I a bit rude to Agnes? – Yeah. -我刚才对Agnes很不客气吗? -对
[46:39] I’d probably say something I shoudn’t. 我大概说了些不该说的话
[46:41] I’ll say something to her in a minute. 我待会儿去跟她谈谈
[46:43] – What’s the brainstorm? – In a nutshell? -你要干什么? -简单地说说?
[46:46] We’re gonna steal back my dad’s tail. 我们去把我爸爸的尾巴偷回来
[47:00] – Okay, chief. – Here we go. -好了 老大 -开始吧
[47:15] Well, it took a near catastrophe for all of you to finally 嗯 在历劫之后 很荣幸邀请大家
[47:18] take me up on my offer to have you… 一起在矿洞里…
[47:20] …over to the flint-mine for dinner. 吃顿晚餐
[47:21] – but I guess we have… – I’m sorry. -但我想我们都… -抱歉
[47:22] Maybe my invitation got lost in the mail. 或许 我的请帖送丢了哦
[47:24] Does anybody know what this badger’s talking about? 有人知道这只獾在说什么吗?
[47:27] Hey, hold on. 嘿 等等
[47:28] But Clive’s right. In all seriousness. 但 说实话 Clive是对的
[47:30] Excuse me, B. 抱歉 B
[47:31] I guess we do have these three ugly farmers to thank for one thing: 我觉得 我们要感谢那三个恶棍一件事:
[47:36] reminding us to be thankful and aware of each other. 提醒我们要感恩 要关心彼此
[47:39] I’m gonna say it again. Aware. 我再强调一次 关心
[47:55] – I don’t feel safe. – That’s because we’re not. -我觉得很不安全 -因为本来就不安全
[47:59] You should probably put on your bandit hat now. 你现在应该把面罩戴上
[48:01] Personally, I don’t have one, but I modified this tube sock. 我虽然没有 但我把这个短袜改了
[48:07] – We look good. – Yeah, we do. -我们看起来像那么回事 -耶 的确
[48:09] Now where would you keep a prized tail, 现在 想想 如果你喜欢收集尾巴
[48:11] if you collected them, if that was your hobby? 你会把尾巴藏哪?
[48:13] I’d probably hang it over the mantelpiece. 我可能会把它挂在壁炉上
[48:15] Right. Good. In fact what’s that smell? 嗯 好 这是什么味道?
[48:21] Ever tasted one of Mrs. Bean’s famous nutmeg-ginger-apple-snaps? 吃过Bean先生最出名的核仁生姜苹果派吗?
[48:25] Well, I didn’t do. 呃 没吃过
[48:34] They are still warm. 它们还是热的
[48:40] – We got it wrong. – What? -我们猜错了 -什么?
[48:42] It’s not over the mantelpiece. 尾巴不在壁炉上
[48:45] The necktie. 它成了领带
[49:13] – Let’s go. – Hang on. -快走 -等一下
[49:14] – What? – I wanna do more. -什么? -我想再吃点
[49:15] – She’s there! – She can’t see. -她在那! -她看不见
[49:24] Look at each other. Here we are. Wow! 看看我们 都在这 哇!
[49:27] Now I’ve already had too much to drink, and I’m feeling sentimental, 我已经有点醉了 还有点伤感
[49:30] but I’m gonna say something, anyway, which nobody wants to admit, 可我还想说件没人愿承认的事
[49:32] but I think is probably true. 但我觉得这是事实
[49:35] We beat them. 我们打垮他们了
[49:37] We beat those farmers, and now we’re triumphantly eating 我们打败了那些农场主 且正志得意满地坐在这
[49:39] their roasted chicken, their sizzling duck, 吃着他们的烤鸡 烤鸭
[49:41] their succulent turkey, their foie gras de… 火鸡 以及鹅肝酱…
[49:46] – Where did the boys go? – What? Where? -孩子们哪去了? -什么? 哪?
[49:48] – Ash? Kristofferson? – Boys? -Ash? Kristofferson? -孩子们?
[49:52] Oh, my God! That was crazy! 哦 我的天啊! 太危险了!
[49:53] I can’t believe what just happened in there. 真不敢相信
[49:54] Come on, let’s go out of here! Let’s go! 快走 我们快离开这! 快走!
[49:55] Where are we? Where are we? Where are we? What? 我们在哪? 我们在哪? 我们在哪? 什么?
[50:01] Kristofferson? Kristofferson?
[50:02] What am I hearing again, baby? What’s happening? 亲爱的 我好像听到什么了? 怎么回事?
[50:05] Am I still paranoid? 是我的幻觉吗?
[50:10] Cider? 苹果酒?
[50:34] What just happened? 刚才发生了什么事?
[50:35] Something with cider. That was dangerous. 似乎有苹果酒 刚才真是太危险了
[50:36] – Is anyone hurt? – We’re all hurt! -有人受伤吗? -我们全都受伤了!
[50:38] My entire flint-mine just got demolished. 我的整个家都被毁了
[50:41] Apple juice. Apple juice flood. 苹果汁 苹果汁的洪水
[50:43] Let’s do a head-count! Everybody pick a buddy! 我们点个数吧! 各自都找找自己的伙伴!
[50:45] Where did the boys go? 孩子们在哪呢?
[50:46] -Ash? -Ash? – Ash? – Ash?
[50:48] Kristofferson? Ash!? Kristofferson? Ash!?
[50:49] I’m here! 我在这!
[50:51] Ash! Who’s your buddy? Ash! 你表弟呢?
[50:52] – Kristofferson. – Where is he? -Kristofferson -他在哪?
[50:54] – I don’t know. – Why not? -我不知道 -为什么?
[50:55] – I lost him! – You lost him? -我把他弄丢了! -你弄丢了他?
[50:56] – I, uh, I was in the kitchen – Where were you? -我 呃 我当时在厨房 -你们在哪?
[50:59] – We were trying to find the necktie. – What are you talking about? -我们想要找那条领带 -你在说什么?
[51:02] – It’s my fault. – Oh, no. -是我的错 -哦 不
[51:04] Where did you that nutmeg-ginger-apple-snap? 你怎么会有核仁生姜苹果派?
[51:06] And why are you wearing that fake bandit hat!? 你为什么戴着那个伪劣面罩!?
[51:09] We went to steal back your tail. 我们想要把你的尾巴偷回来
[51:14] Kristofferson! Kristofferson! Kristofferson! Kristofferson!
[51:17] Kristofferson! Kristofferson! Kristofferson! Kristofferson!
[51:23] Wrap this wet, little mutt in a newspaper 把这个湿哒哒的小东西用报纸包起来
[51:25] and put him in a box with some holes punched in the top. 然后把它关到笼子里 在上面留点透气孔
[51:29] There’s only one way out of this sewer, 这个下水道只有一个出口
[51:31] but the manhole cover’s closed, 但窨井盖被堵住了
[51:32] and there’s a station wagon parked on it. 有辆旅行车压住了它
[51:34] Which means we’re permanently stuck down here. 换句话说 我们要永远被困在这里了
[51:37] You still think we beat them, Foxy? 你还认为我们打垮他们了吗 狐狸?
[51:58] Badger’s right. 獾是对的
[52:00] These farmers aren’t gonna quit until they catch me. 他们不抓到我是不会罢休的
[52:03] I shouldn’t have lied to your face. 我不该对你撒谎
[52:04] I shouldn’t have fallen off the wagon 我不该重操旧业
[52:05] and started secretly stealing chickens on the sly. 悄悄去偷鸡
[52:08] I shouldn’t have pushed these farmers… 我不该老想着去耍那些农主
[52:10] …so far and tried to embarrass them 让他们丢脸
[52:11] and cuss with their heads. 让他们威风扫地
[52:13] I enjoyed it, but I shouldn’t have done it. 虽然我挺喜欢这样 但我不该这么做
[52:15] And now there’s only one way out. 现在我们只有一条路可走
[52:17] Maybe if I hand myself over and let them kill me, 也许我应该去自首 让他们杀了我
[52:19] stuff me, and hang me over their mantelpiece. 扒了我的皮 把我挂在他们的壁炉上
[52:21] You’ll do no such thing. 你不要这样
[52:23] Darling, maybe they’ll let everyone else live. 亲爱的 也许他们会放过其他人
[52:27] Oh, why did you have to get us into this, Foxy? 哦 为何你要让我们面对这种两难选择 阿狐?
[52:32] I don’t know, but I have a possible theory. 我不知道 我只是这样想
[52:36] I think I have this thing where I need everybody to think 我觉得我有个毛病 想要每个人都认为
[52:38] I’m the greatest the quote-unquote fantastic Mr. Fox. 我是最了不起的狐狸先生
[52:41] And if they aren’t completely knocked-out and dazzled, 而且他们如果被我耍得团团转
[52:44] and kind of intimidated by me, then 被我吓到
[52:46] I don’t feel good about myself. 那我就会不舒服
[52:48] Foxes traditionally like to court danger, hunt prey, 狐狸向来喜欢冒险 捕猎
[52:51] and outsmart predators. And that’s what I’m actually good at! 喜欢智胜强者 而我所擅长的也正如此!
[52:56] I think, at the end of the day, I’m just… 我想 结果 我只是…
[52:57] I know. 我知道
[52:59] We’re wild animals. 我们是野兽
[53:02] I guess we always were. 我想我们一直都是
[53:05] I promise you, if I had all this to do over again, 我保证 如果这一切还能重来
[53:07] I’d have never let you down. 我一定不会让你失望的
[53:09] It was always more fun when we did it together, anyway. 无论如何 我们在一起总是更加快乐
[53:13] – I love you, Felicity. – I love you, too. -我爱你 Felicity -我也爱你
[53:19] But I shouldn’t have married you. 但我不该和你结婚
[53:31] Did I ever tell you about the time… 我有没有和你说过 当我们
[53:32] …I learned we were gonna have a cub? 知道会有小孩时候的事?
[53:33] – In the fox-trap. – Right. -在狐狸陷阱里 -对
[53:35] – We were at gunpoint, and your mother – said she’s pregnant. -我们正在危急关头 然后你妈妈 -说她怀孕了
[53:37] Let me tell it, okay? 让我来讲 好吗?
[53:39] I had no idea how we were gonna get out of this jam, and 我完全不知道怎么逃离困境
[53:42] then it hit me: what do foxes do better than any other animal? 然后我灵机一动: 狐狸最擅长做什么?
[53:45] – Dig. – You’re stepping on my lines. -挖洞 -你又在插嘴了
[53:46] Right, keep telling it. 好 继续说吧
[53:47] So we dug. And the whole time I put paw over paw, 所以我们开始挖 整个过程中我双爪并用
[53:50] scooping dirt and pebbles… 挖着土和石子
[53:52] …with your mother digging like crazy beside me, 你妈妈像疯了一样在旁边挖着
[53:53] I kept wondering: who is this little boy gonna be? 我一直在想: 这个小男孩会是怎样的?
[53:56] – Or girl. – Or girl, right. -或者女孩 -或者女孩 对
[53:57] Because at that point we didn’t know. 因为那时我们不知道
[54:00] Ash, I’m so glad he was you. Ash 我很高兴有你这个儿子
[54:05] It’s not your fault it’s mine. 那不是你的错 而是我的
[54:30] Goodbye. 再见
[54:35] Well, I guess we should, uh, 嗯 我想我们很应该 嗯
[54:38] probably split into a certain number of groups 分成几个组
[54:41] and start doing something, right? 然后做点什么 对吧?
[54:50] Can I have a glass of water? 我能喝杯水吗?
[54:55] Excuse me! Excuse me? 喂! 有人吗?
[54:59] Kristofferson? Hello? Kristofferson? 你在哪?
[55:01] Can you hear us? 你能听到吗?
[55:04] Kristofferson? Kristofferson?
[55:05] They got the boy. 他们抓到了那只小狐狸
[55:12] They want to trade the son for his poppa. 他们想用他换他的爸爸
[55:20] Why’d they write this in letters cut out of magazines? 为什么他们用杂志上的剪字拼出这封信?
[55:22] To protect their identities. 为了隐藏自己的身份
[55:24] Oh, right, but then why did they sign their names? 哦 对 他们为什么还签了名?
[55:27] Plus, we already knew who they were 还有 我们已经知道他们是谁了
[55:28] because they’re trying to kill us. 因为他们想杀我们
[55:30] Mr. Fox, we have your son. 狐狸先生 你儿子在我们手里
[55:32] If you ever want to see him alive again… 如果你还想见到他…
[55:34] You took the wrong fox. 你们抓错了狐狸
[55:39] I’m his son. 我才是他的儿子
[55:42] I can see the resemblance. 我能看出你俩的相似之处
[55:46] – What’s that? – Help! -那是什么? -救命!
[56:07] Come on, man! Come on, stop! 拜托! 拜托 别过来!
[56:16] Look at you, girl! 瞧 小妞!
[56:18] You’re still as fine looking as a creme brulee. 你还是美貌如花
[56:22] Am I being flirted with by a psychotic rat? 我是不是在被一只疯耗子调戏?
[56:36] Excuse me, may I cut-in? 抱歉 我能加入吗?
[57:12] The boy is locked in an apple crate on top of a gunlocker 那孩子被锁在Bean Annex家的阁楼
[57:16] in the attic of Bean Annex. 枪柜上面的一个苹果箱里
[57:21] Would you have told me if I didn’t kill you first? 如果不是死到临头 你会不会告诉我?
[57:24] Never. 绝不
[57:27] All these wasted years. 浪费了这么多年
[57:29] What were you looking for, Rat? 你究竟在找什么 耗子?
[57:32] He’s trying to say something, Dad. 他好像要说什么 爸爸
[57:36] Cider. 苹果酒
[57:42] Here you are, Rat. 给你 耗子
[57:44] A beaker of Bean’s finest secret cider. 一杯Bean秘藏的最好的苹果酒
[57:52] Like melted gold. 像是熔化的黄金
[58:04] He redeemed himself. 他为自己赎了罪
[58:06] Redemption? Sure. 救赎? 当然
[58:08] But, in the end he’s just another dead rat 但 到头来 他不过是中国餐厅后面的
[58:11] in a garbage pail behind a Chinese restaurant. 垃圾桶里的又一只死老鼠罢了
[58:28] He might be bananas. 他也许疯掉了
[58:31] Yes, he did. 没错
[58:34] My suicide mission’s been canceled. 我不去自杀了
[58:35] We’re replacing it with a go-for-broke rescue mission. 取而代之的是 背水一战的拯救计划
[58:39] In a way, I’m almost glad that flood interrupted us, 从某方面说 我挺高兴洪水中断了宴席
[58:42] because I don’t like the toast I was giving. 因为我不喜欢之前那段祝酒词
[58:44] I’m gonna start over. 我要重新讲过
[58:50] When I look down this table with the exquisite feast set before us, 当我顺着这张摆满精美盛宴的桌子看去
[58:53] I see, two terrific lawyers, a skilled pediatrician, 我看到了 两个杰出的律师 一个熟练的儿科医生
[58:57] a wonderful chef, a savvy real estate agent, 一个神奇的厨师 一个精明的房地产经纪人
[58:59] an excellent tailor, a crack accountant, 一个优秀的裁缝 一个一流的会计
[59:01] a gifted musician, 一个才华横溢的音乐家
[59:02] a pretty good minnow fisherman, and possibly 一个相当不错的鲦鱼捕捞者 还有
[59:04] the best landscape painter working on the scene today. 一个可能是今天在座最好的风景画家
[59:07] Maybe a few of you might even read my column from time to time. 也许你们有人会时不时读读我的专栏
[59:10] Who knows? I tend to doubt it. 但谁知道呢? 我不敢肯定
[59:13] I also see a room full of wild animals. 我还看到了满房间的野兽
[59:17] Wild animals with true natures and pure talents. 有着真正天性和纯粹天赋的野兽
[59:21] Wild animals with scientific sounding Latin names 有着散发科学气味 能够体现我们
[59:23] that means something about our DNA. DNA的拉丁名字的野兽
[59:25] Wild animals each with his own… 因为物种不同…
[59:28] …strengths and weaknesses due to his or her species. 而有着自己优缺点的野兽
[59:31] Anyway, I think it may very well… 总之 我想我们之间的…
[59:33] …be all the beautiful differences among us 这些美好的差异
[59:35] that just might give us… 可能给了我们
[59:37] …the tiniest glimmer of a chance of saving my nephew 救我外甥的一线生机
[59:39] and letting me make it up to you… 并能让我为连累你们
[59:41] …for getting us into this crazy whatever-it-is. 而做点弥补
[59:43] I don’t know. It’s just a thought. Thank you for listening. 我不清楚 这只是我的想法 谢谢聆听
[59:46] Cheers, everyone. 干杯 各位
[59:51] Let’s eat! 让我们开吃吧
[59:55] What? I was just playing along with the pitch he was doing. 怎么了? 我只是假装回应他的演说
[59:59] Will you join me? 你们会和我一起吗?
[1:00:02] I will. 我会的
[1:00:05] Go ahead. 干吧
[1:00:07] Thank you. 谢谢你们
[1:00:09] Alright! Let’s start planning! Who knows shorthand? 好! 让我们来计划一下! 谁会速记?
[1:00:11] Great! Linda! Lutra Lutra! You got some dry paper? 很好! Linda! Lutra Lutra! 你有干的纸吗?
[1:00:14] Here we go. 我们开始了
[1:00:15] Mole! Talpa Europea! What do you got? 鼹鼠! Talpa Europea! 你会什么?
[1:00:17] – I can see in the dark? – That’s incredible! We can use that! -我能在黑暗中视物? -难以置信! 我们能用到这点!
[1:00:19] – Linda? – Got it. -Linda? -记下了
[1:00:20] – Rabbit! Oryctolagus Cuniculus! – I’m fast. -兔子! Oryctolagus Cuniculus! -我跑得快
[1:00:23] – You bet you’re! Linda? – Got it. -金口玉言! Linda? -记下了
[1:00:24] – Beaver! Castor Fiber! – I can chew through wood. -海狸! Castor Fiber! -我能咬穿木头
[1:00:26] – Amazing! Linda? – Got it. -真神奇! Linda? -记下了
[1:00:28] – Badger! Meles Meles! – Demolitions expert! -獾! Meles Meles! -爆破专家!
[1:00:30] What? Since when? 什么? 什么时候开始的?
[1:00:31] – Explosions, flames, burning things! – Demolitions expert! -爆炸 火焰 焚烧! -爆破专家!
[1:00:34] – Okay! Linda? – Got it. -好的! Linda? -记下了
[1:00:36] – Weasel! Mustela Nivalis! – Stop yelling! -鼬鼠! Mustela Nivalis! -别喊了!
[1:00:39] Alright! 好吧!
[1:00:41] Alright, Ash, you get these little kids organized 好的 Ash 你组织一下这些孩子
[1:00:43] and put together some kind of a K.P. 然后派一队K.P.或什么的
[1:00:44] unit or something to keep this sewer clean. 以保证下水道的整洁
[1:00:46] It’s good for morale. 这有助于我方士气
[1:00:47] Done! What’s K.P.? 交给我吧! K.P.是什么?
[1:00:49] I think it means janitors. 我想是指看管员
[1:00:53] Hey! Hey! Mate, over here! Hey! 嘿! 嘿! 朋友 在这里! 嘿!
[1:00:56] I wanna go with you, too. I wanna fight. 我也要跟你们去 我也要战斗
[1:00:59] Good. Fabulous! Microtus Pennsylvanicus! 好 真不错! Microtus Pennsylvanicus!
[1:01:05] I didn’t get a job yet or a Latin name. What’s my strength? 我还没有工作或拉丁名字 我的强项是什么?
[1:01:09] Listen, you’re Kylie. You’re an unbelievably nice guy. 听着 你是Kylie 你是难得一见的好人
[1:01:12] Your job is really just to be available, I think. 我想你的工作就是时刻待命
[1:01:15] I don’t know your Latin name. 我不知道你的拉丁名
[1:01:16] I doubt they even had opossums in ancient Rome. 我怀疑在古罗马是不是有负鼠
[1:01:28] It’s stupendous. Where’s us? 太大了 我们在哪里?
[1:01:30] – Right here. – Paint an X. -在这里 -画个叉
[1:01:34] Dear farmers Boggis, Bunce, and Bean, 亲爱的农场主Boggis Bunce 和Bean
[1:01:36] I have no alternative but to agree to your terms. 我别无选择 只能同意你们的条件
[1:01:38] Move the station wagon 开走旅行车
[1:01:39] and open the manhole cover below the foot of the drainpipe 打开补鞋匠店边
[1:01:42] next to the cobbler’s shop… 排水管下的窨井盖
[1:01:43] …and meet me there today at 10 A. M. sharp. 上午10点整 我们准时见
[1:01:45] I will hand myself over to you in exchange… 我将自首
[1:01:46] …for the boy’s safe return. 以换取孩子的平安归来
[1:01:48] Cordially, Mr. Fox. 此致敬礼 狐狸上
[1:01:51] Why’d he write this in letters cut out of magazines? 他为什么用杂志上的剪字写这封信?
[1:01:54] I don’t know, but you did the same thing. 我不知道 但你也做了同样的事
[1:01:56] I don’t trust this guy. Anyway, set up the ambush. 我不相信这家伙 总之 设好埋伏
[1:01:59] Synchronize your clocks. The time is now nine forty-five A.M. 对表 现在是上午9点45
[1:02:04] Here, put these bandit hats on. 来 带上这些面罩
[1:03:01] Did you bring the boy? 你们把孩子带来了吗?
[1:03:03] Of course, we did! Say something, kid! 当然 带来了! 说话 孩子!
[1:03:08] Excuse me! Excuse me? 喂! 喂?
[1:03:11] Come on! That doesn’t sound anything like him! 拜托! 听起来一点都不像他!
[1:03:13] It’s amateur night in Dixie! Dixie表演会即将开始!
[1:03:23] What the cuss is he burning? 他在烧什么鬼东西?
[1:03:27] “Boggis, Bunce, and Bean.” “Boggis Bunce 和Bean”
[1:03:30] “One fat, one short, one lean.” “一胖 一矮 一瘦”
[1:03:39] Is that all you’ve got, Mr. Fox? 你就这本事吗 狐狸先生?
[1:03:43] “Boggis, Bunce, and Bean.” “Boggis Bunce 和Bean”
[1:03:44] “One fat, one short, one lean.” “一胖 一矮 一瘦”
[1:03:46] “These horrible crooks, so different in looks,” “这仨恶棍 长相各异”
[1:03:48] “were nonetheless equally mean.” “却同样卑鄙”
[1:03:51] It’s unclear, whether these… 现在还不清楚 是否这些…
[1:03:54] “These horrible crooks, so different in looks,” “这仨恶棍 长相各异”
[1:03:56] “were nonetheless equally mean.” “却同样卑鄙”
[1:03:58] “Boggis, Bunce, and Bean.” “Boggis Bunce 和Bean”
[1:04:00] “One fat, one short, one lean.” “一胖 一矮 一瘦”
[1:04:02] “These horrible crooks, so different in looks,” “这仨恶棍 长相各异”
[1:04:04] “were nonetheless equally mean.” “却同样卑鄙”
[1:04:06] “Boggis, Bunce, and Bean.” “Boggis Bunce 和Bean”
[1:04:07] “One fat, one short, one lean.” “一胖 一矮 一瘦”
[1:04:11] Twenty-eight pinecones fired! Twenty-two targets hit. 射出了28个松果! 击中22个目标
[1:04:17] – Decoy phase! Go! – Yes, sir. -诱饵计划! 上! -是 长官
[1:04:35] Da… Dad’s on fire. 爸… 爸爸着火了
[1:04:40] – Foxy, you’re on. – We are ready. -狐狸 该你了 -我们一切就绪
[1:04:44] I’m gonna find him, I’m gonna bring him back. 我会找到他 带他回来
[1:04:46] I know, you will. 我知道你会的
[1:04:48] Contact! 起爆!
[1:05:04] Are you scared of wolves? 你怕狼吗?
[1:05:06] Scared, no! I have a phobia of them! 不是怕! 是怕得要死!
[1:05:08] Well, I have a thing about thunder! 哦 我怕闪电!
[1:05:10] – Why? That’s stupid! – I don’t like needles myself! -为什么? 那有什么好怕的! -我不喜欢针!
[1:05:14] Where did you come from again? How did you get in the sidecar? 你又从哪里冒出来的? 你是怎么进到跨斗里的?
[1:05:16] I feel like I’m losing my mind! 我感觉我要疯了!
[1:05:21] I’ve got a fox on a motorcycle with a littler fox and, uh, 我发现一辆摩托正在7号田路向北行驶
[1:05:24] what looks like to be an opossum… 上面有一大一小两只狐狸
[1:05:26] …in the sidecar riding north on farm lane 7. 跨斗里还有一只疑似负鼠的动物
[1:05:28] Does that sound like anything to anybody? 这消息管用吗?
[1:05:31] Red, it’s Franklin Bean! Red 我是Franklin Bean!
[1:05:32] Turn around, get the cuss back here, 调头 回来
[1:05:34] and pick us up on the A.S.A.P! 尽快来接我们!
[1:06:08] – Kylie, you got a credit card? – Sure. -Kylie 你有信用卡吗? -当然
[1:06:10] See, this is what I was saying about 看 这就是我所说的
[1:06:11] how good you are at just being available for… 你的优点就是有求必应…
[1:06:13] A Titanium Card? 一张钛金卡?
[1:06:14] How the cuss did you qualify for this? 你究竟怎么弄到这张卡的?
[1:06:17] I pay my bills on time. I’ve always had good credit. 我按时还钱 信用一直很好
[1:06:27] – Come on. – Wait a second. -走吧 -等一下
[1:06:30] What’s this thing you do? The whistle with the clicking sound. 你做的这是什么? 那口哨和咔哒声
[1:06:33] What do you mean? That’s my trademark. 你说啥? 那是我的标志性动作
[1:07:07] Give me a blueberry. 给我一颗蓝莓
[1:07:09] – What? – Blueberry. -什么? -蓝莓
[1:07:11] – You didn’t say… – You forgot the blueberries? -你没说过… -你忘记带蓝莓了?
[1:07:13] I did say it! I wrote it on your paw! 我告诉过你! 我还写在了你的手掌上!
[1:07:16] Yeah, it’s written… 是的 它就写在…
[1:07:22] What’s that white stuff around his mouth? 他嘴边白白的是啥?
[1:07:24] I think he eats soap. 我想他吃了肥皂
[1:07:27] 药物: Phenomoxylcarbobubytol 10毫克 名字: Spitz 品种: 贝高犬 专治: 狂犬病(慢性) 与肉混合食用 服药后勿操作重型机械
[1:07:30] That’s not soap. 不是肥皂
[1:07:31] Well, then why does he have that bubbly… 那为何他口吐白沫…
[1:07:33] He’s rabid. With rabies. 他是只疯狗 有狂犬病
[1:07:35] I’ve heard about this beagle. 我听说过这只贝高犬
[1:07:39] You two go ahead while I distract him. 我引开他 你俩先走
[1:07:49] Who? Huh! What!? 是谁? 嗯! 什么!?
[1:08:01] – I can fit through there. – Hm? -我能从那儿穿过去 -嗯?
[1:08:05] You wanna know why? 你知道为什么吗?
[1:08:06] Why? 为什么?
[1:08:08] Because I’m little. 因为我体型小
[1:08:10] Give me that shoelace. 把鞋带给我
[1:08:22] It’s me. I’m rescuing you. 是我 我是来救你的
[1:08:26] – I’ve got mixed feelings about that. – I don’t blame you. -我对此百感交集 -我不怪你
[1:08:33] Can you give me a karate lesson real quick? 你能给我上堂空手道速成课吗?
[1:08:37] Okay. Stand like this. 好的 像这样站好
[1:08:40] Position yourself on the balls of your feet. Close your eyes. 重心集中于脚掌肉垫 闭眼
[1:08:43] You weigh less than a slice of bread. 想象自己身轻如燕
[1:08:47] I feel like there’s a tenderness in your eyes, isn’t there? 我觉得你目光柔和 对吗?
[1:08:50] Yes, I’m right. 嗯 果然没错
[1:08:52] Let’s review the principle of techniques: 我们来回顾一下技术要领:
[1:08:55] jumping, flipping, landing. 起跳 击打 落地
[1:08:57] You’re a good boy. A little lonely, maybe, but… 你是个好孩子 也许有点孤独 但是…
[1:09:00] terribly sweet. 你非常温顺
[1:09:02] Is your name Spitz? That’s German, isn’t it? 你叫Spitz? 是个德语名吧?
[1:09:06] Now for a rudimentary version of the cyclone chop. 现在 我们来对旋风劈做个初步认识
[1:09:08] First, you need to get a running start, 首先 你得助跑
[1:09:10] which obviously, I can’t do in here, 当然 我在里面无法演示
[1:09:11] then, as you arrive at the destination of the chop 等冲到目标前
[1:09:13] lean and thrust into the point of contact, 身体前倾 顺势而为
[1:09:15] paw remains open and straight, then withdraw instantaneously. 手掌保持平直 然后迅速收回
[1:09:17] Remember, it’s the pull back that matters. 记住 手的收回很关键
[1:09:19] The pull back generates the force of the impact. 手的收回会产生强大的冲击力
[1:09:22] Got it. 明白了
[1:09:25] Yeah, I’m just gonna chop this thing right off. 好的 我要把这东西劈开
[1:09:37] He’s gonna do it! 他要开始了!
[1:09:42] Why, you’re just as sweet as… 嗯 你很温顺 就像…
[1:09:46] I thought he said: never look a beagle in the eye. 我记得他说过 千万别直视贝高犬的眼睛
[1:10:00] Did… did you chop it? 你… 你劈开它了吗?
[1:10:02] Oh, no! No! No! 哦 不! 不! 不!
[1:10:17] Kristofferson? Kristofferson! Kristofferson? Kristofferson!
[1:10:21] I… I’m okay. 我… 我没事
[1:10:23] I’m okay. 我没事
[1:10:25] – I’m sorry. – That’s alright. -对不起 -没关系
[1:10:28] You were just trying to unlock the apple crate. 你只是想把这个苹果箱子打开罢了
[1:10:30] No, I mean, I’m sorry about… 不 我的意思是 我很抱歉…
[1:10:34] Oh, you mean from before. 哦 你是说之前
[1:10:35] The apology you owed me which you never actually said. 欠我没说的那句道歉
[1:10:38] Right. I’m grumpy. 是的 我脾气暴躁
[1:10:40] I spit. I wake up on the wrong side of the bed. 我随地吐痰 我心情恶劣
[1:10:42] I’m just… 很显然 我只是…
[1:10:44] different, apparently. 有点与众不同
[1:10:46] But it won’t happen again. 但是 那种事不会再发生了
[1:10:50] Kristofferson, I’m sorry. Kristofferson 对不起
[1:10:54] That’s alright, too. 也没关系的
[1:10:57] Throw me the shoelace, please. 请把鞋带扔给我吧
[1:11:10] Are you okay? 你还好吗?
[1:11:44] He’s wearing it. 他正戴着它
[1:11:49] Your tractors uprooted my tree. 你的挖掘机把我的树连根拔起
[1:11:51] Your posse hunted my family. 你的武装队猎杀我的家人
[1:11:54] Your gunmen kidnapped my nephew. 你的枪手绑架我的外甥
[1:11:57] Your rat insulted my wife 你的耗子侮辱我的妻子
[1:11:59] and you shot off my tail. 而你 打掉了我的尾巴
[1:12:02] I’m not leaving here without that neck tie. 不拿回那条领带 我誓不罢休
[1:12:06] Kill him! 杀了他!
[1:12:16] Actually, we should just go. 说实话 我们还是快走吧
[1:12:18] Where did I park? 我把车停哪儿了?
[1:12:19] I weigh less than a slice of bread. 我身轻如燕
[1:12:22] – What? – I’ll be right back. -什么? -我马上回来
[1:12:24] Ash!? Ash!?
[1:12:33] Dodge the grabbers, duck the taggers, 避开追捕手 躲开跑垒员
[1:12:35] jump the twig basket and 跃过竹篮
[1:12:37] knock the cedar-stick off the cross-rock. 击倒石堆上的松木棍
[1:12:58] Hot box! 结束!
[1:12:59] “Boggis, Bunce, and Bean.” “Boggis Bunce和Bean”
[1:13:00] “One fat, one short, one lean.” “一胖 一矮 一瘦”
[1:13:02] “These horrible crooks, so different in looks,” “这仨恶棍 长相各异”
[1:13:04] “were nonetheless equally mean.” “却同样卑鄙”
[1:13:06] “Boggis, Bunce, and Bean.” “Boggis Bunce和Bean”
[1:13:07] “One fat, one short, one lean.” “一胖 一矮 一瘦”
[1:13:09] “These horrible crooks, so different in looks,” “这仨恶棍 长相各异”
[1:13:11] “were nonetheless equally mean.” “却同样卑鄙”
[1:13:22] “Boggis, Bunce, and Bean.” “Boggis Bunce和Bean”
[1:13:23] “One fat, one short, one lean.” “一胖 一矮 一瘦”
[1:13:25] “These horrible crooks, so different in looks,” “这仨恶棍 长相各异”
[1:13:26] “were nonetheless equally mean.” “却同样卑鄙”
[1:13:28] Ash, that was pure, wild animal craziness. Ash 那真是纯野性的疯狂
[1:13:32] You’re an athlete. 你是个运动员
[1:13:34] Here, put this bandit hat on. 拿去 把这面罩戴上
[1:13:40] Goggles! 戴上护目镜!
[1:13:42] “Boggis, Bunce, and Bean.” “Boggis Bunce和Bean”
[1:13:43] “One fat, one short, one lean.” “一胖 一矮 一瘦”
[1:13:45] “These horrible crooks, so different in looks,” “这仨恶棍 长相各异”
[1:13:47] “were nonetheless equally mean.” “却同样卑鄙”
[1:13:48] “Boggis, Bunce, and Bean.” “Boggis Bunce和Bean”
[1:13:50] “One fat, one short, one lean.” “一胖 一矮 一瘦”
[1:13:51] Are you gonna…? 你不会是要…?
[1:13:54] Holy swearing cuss! 我的老天爷呀!
[1:14:09] Petey! Bring us a ladder, please. Petey! 请给我们拿个梯子过来
[1:14:12] Stand by! 大家注意!
[1:14:14] I just intercepted a high frequency radio… 我刚用罐子拦截到
[1:14:15] …with the can. 一个高频无线电信号
[1:14:16] And I think they’re on their way home! 我想他们已经在回来的路上了!
[1:14:27] – Don’t turn around. – What? -别回头 -怎么了?
[1:14:39] Where did he come from? 他从哪里来的?
[1:14:42] Where did you come from? 你从哪儿来?
[1:14:45] What are you doing here? 你在这儿做什么?
[1:14:49] Canis lupus! 你是狼!
[1:14:51] Vulpes Vulpes! 我们是狐狸!
[1:14:55] I don’t think he speaks English or Latin. 我想他不会讲英语和拉丁语
[1:14:58] Pensez-vous que I’hiver sera rude? Pensez-vous que I’hiver sera rude?
[1:15:01] I’m asking if he thinks we’re in for a hard winter. 我问他是否觉得这个冬天会很难捱
[1:15:08] He doesn’t seem to know. 他好像不知道
[1:15:12] I have a phobia of wolves! 我对狼有恐惧症!
[1:15:30] What a beautiful creature! 多么美丽的生物呀!
[1:15:33] Wish him luck, boys. 祝他好运吧 伙计们
[1:15:34] – Good luck. – Good luck out there. -祝你好运 -祝你好运
[1:15:59] These three, in this reporter’s opinion, obsessed farmers 在记者看来 这三个着了魔的农场主
[1:16:02] remain convinced the fox in question will eventually reappear. 始终坚信 捣乱的狐狸仍会卷土重来
[1:16:06] Why? 为什么呢?
[1:16:06] Because foxes aren’t meant to live in a sewer. 因为狐狸不会甘心住在下水道里
[1:16:08] – They’re refugees. – All they have to eat down there is… -他们是难民 -在下面 他们能吃的就只有…
[1:16:11] Trash! 垃圾!
[1:16:12] And not much of it. 而且还很紧缺
[1:16:15] Thank you, farmers. 谢谢你们 农场主
[1:16:17] For Action Twelve, this is Dan Peabody. 这里是”12行动” 由Dan Peabody为您播报
[1:16:22] What are we looking at? 在看什么?
[1:16:23] It’s just his tonsils. They’re little swelled. 他的扁桃体 有些肿大
[1:16:25] – Oh, is it serious? – No, hopefully, he wants to lose them. -哦 很严重吗? -但愿不是 他想割了它们
[1:16:27] – Lose the tonsils? – Let’s… -割掉扁桃体? -我们…
[1:16:29] – I’m hungry. – Well, have some water. Here. -我饿了 -那么 喝点水吧 给你
[1:16:35] I like walking. 我喜欢步行
[1:16:52] My darlings? 亲爱的?
[1:16:55] – Where are we going? – Nobody knows. -我们要去哪儿? -不知道
[1:16:57] We were in the middle of a meditation practice. 我们正做冥想练习呢
[1:16:59] Watch your step. 注意脚下
[1:17:00] Let’s see, now. Where does this lead? 现在 我们来看看 这儿通向什么地方?
[1:17:02] – Oh, no, Foxy. It’s filthy. – Keep a good grip, everyone. -哦 不 阿狐 那很脏啊 -抓紧了 各位
[1:17:05] – This better be worth it. – I think I see… -最好值得这样做 -我想我看到了…
[1:17:08] a little sliver of light. What’s this? 一点亮光 这是什么呢?
[1:17:11] – Is it a door? – You’re a terrible actor, Foxy. -是一扇门吗? -你真是个糟糕的演员 阿狐
[1:17:14] Do you smell something? Is that freon? 你们闻到了吗? 是氟利昂吗?
[1:17:17] I’m gonna crack open this trap door 我要打开这个天窗
[1:17:19] and see if something’s on the other side. 看看那边都有些什么东西
[1:17:21] I highly doubt it, though. There’s probably just more sewer. 尽管我很怀疑 那边也许还是下水道
[1:17:24] – You know, wouldn’t it be surprising if… – Open it. -不知道你们会不会吃惊 如果… -快打开吧
[1:17:34] Hey, look! There’s a whole, enormous, glorious, 嘿 看呀! 这上面是一家宽敞 宏伟的
[1:17:36] gigantic supermarket up here! 大型超市!
[1:17:38] And they close early on weekends. 周末他们很早就打烊了
[1:17:45] You really are kind of a quote-unquote fantastic fox. 你真是一只了不起的狐狸
[1:17:49] I try. 过奖
[1:17:51] Get enough to share with everybody, and remember 打包所有人的食物 记住
[1:17:52] the Rabbits are vegetarians, 兔子是素食主义者
[1:17:54] and Badger’s supposedly can’t eat walnuts. 獾可能不吃核桃
[1:17:58] I guess now that Kristofferson’s dad’s… 我猜 既然Kristofferson的爸爸
[1:18:00] …already down to single pneumonia 只得了单侧肺炎
[1:18:01] and getting better, he’ll be going home soon, huh? 而且病情正在好转 他应该很快能回家了 嗯?
[1:18:04] Actually, when he spoke to me from the hospital, he said 事实上 在医院 他告诉过我
[1:18:06] he was already talking to Weasel about real estate availabilities 他已经跟鼬鼠谈过 把自己的房地产
[1:18:08] down in our sewer system. 转移到我们的下水道中
[1:18:10] Oh, really? Well, now’s the time to buy. 哦 是吗? 那么 现在是时候购买了
[1:18:20] Okay, I get it. Is that your trademark? 好吧 我明白了 那是你的标志性动作吗?
[1:18:26] I’m pregnant again. 我又怀孕了
[1:18:29] Wow! 哇!
[1:18:32] I think we’re both glowing. 我想我俩都正容光焕发
[1:18:37] Do another toast, Dad. 来段祝酒词吧 爸爸
[1:18:40] Okay. Let’s see. 好吧 我们瞧瞧
[1:18:44] Yeah. Right. Okay! 好的 是的 好了!
[1:18:50] They say all foxes are slightly allergic to linoleum. 他们说 所有的狐狸都对油毡轻微过敏
[1:18:54] But it’s cool to the paw. 但是脚踩在上面却很舒服
[1:18:55] Try it. 试试
[1:18:59] They say my tail needs to be dry cleaned twice a month 他们说 我的尾巴需要每个月干洗两次
[1:19:02] but now it’s fully detachable. See? 但是现在 它完全可以拆下来了 看见吗?
[1:19:06] They say our tree may never grow back. 他们说 我们的大树可能永远长不回去了
[1:19:09] But, one day, something will. 但是 某一天 会有东西长回去的
[1:19:12] Yes, these crackles are made out of synthetic goose, 是的 这些饼干是由人工养的鹅做的
[1:19:15] and these Giblets come from artificial squab. 这些下水取自人工养的乳鸽
[1:19:17] And even these apples look fake 甚至这些苹果看上去都很假
[1:19:19] but at least they’ve got stars on them. 但至少上面有星星
[1:19:23] I guess my point is 我想我要说的是
[1:19:25] we’ll eat tonight, and we’ll eat together, 我们今晚有吃的了 我们要一起吃
[1:19:27] and even in this not particularly flattering light, 即使这灯光让人不怎么满意
[1:19:31] you are without a doubt, the five-and-a-half 毫无疑问 你们五个半
[1:19:34] most wonderful wild animals I’ve ever met 是我一生中遇到的最棒的
[1:19:37] in my life. 野生动物
[1:19:40] So let’s raise our boxes. 那么 让我们举起盒子
[1:19:44] To our 为我们的生存
[1:19:46] survival! 干杯!
[1:19:54] How was that? 怎么样?
[1:19:57] That was a good toast. 说得太好了
[1:20:14] “Well there she goes with a brand new love affair” “她来了 带着她的新对象”
[1:20:18] “Dancing with him like she don’t even care” “和他跳舞 她不顾一切”
[1:20:21] “Well let her dance with him, let her dance all night long” “让她和他跳舞吧 让她跳一整夜”
[1:20:31] “Well who would’ve known that just yesterday” “谁会知道 就在昨天”
[1:20:35] “She danced with me the very same way” “她也这样和我一起跳舞”
[1:20:38] “Well let her dance with him, let her dance all night long” “让她和他跳舞吧 让她跳一整夜”
2009年 Tags:罗尔德达尔

Post navigation

Previous Post: Gone with the Wind(乱世佳人)[1939]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: The Great Gatsby(了不起的盖茨比)[2000]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme