英文名称:Fantastic Beasts The Secrets of Dumbledore
年代:2022
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[01:06] | Would you like something else? | 还要点别的吗 |
[01:07] | No. No, no, not just yet. I’m waiting. | 不 不了 暂时不用 我在等 |
[01:11] | I’m expecting someone. | 我在等一个人 |
[01:58] | Would this be one of your regular haunts? | 你是不是经常来光顾这家店 |
[02:01] | I don’t have any regular haunts. | 其实也并没有经常来 |
[02:15] | Let me see it. | 给我看看 |
[02:25] | Sometimes I imagine I still feel it around my neck. | 有时我好像还觉得它依然挂在脖子上 |
[02:29] | I carried it for so many years. | 毕竟我戴了它这么多年 |
[02:32] | How does it feel around yours? | 你戴着感觉如何 |
[02:35] | We can free each other of it. | 我们可以解除它的束缚 |
[02:42] | Love to chatter, don’t they, our Muggle friends. | 我们的麻瓜朋友们是不是很聒噪 |
[02:46] | Though one must admit, they make a good cup of tea. | 但是必须承认 他们泡的茶确实不错 |
[02:50] | What you’re doing is madness. | 你的所作所为太过疯狂 |
[02:54] | It’s what we said we’d do. | 我们约定过要一起做 |
[02:57] | – I was young. | 当时太年轻 |
[02:58] | I was… – Committed. To me. | -我还 -还对我承诺过 |
[03:02] | To us. | 关于我们 |
[03:05] | No. | 不 |
[03:08] | I went along because… | 我曾与你同道是因为 |
[03:11] | Because? | 因为什么 |
[03:12] | Because I was in love with you. | 因为我爱上了你 |
[03:16] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[03:20] | But that’s not why you went along. | 但是原因并非如此 |
[03:23] | It was you who said we could reshape the world. | 你说过我们要一起重塑这个世界 |
[03:26] | That it was our birthright. | 你说那是我们的权利 |
[03:48] | Can you smell it? | 你闻得到吗 |
[03:50] | The stench. | 一股恶臭 |
[03:55] | Do you really intend to turn your back on your own kind? | 你当真打算背叛自己的同类吗 |
[03:58] | For these animals? | 为了这些畜生 |
[04:02] | With or without you, I’ll burn down their world, Albus. | 有没有你 我都将焚毁他们的世界 阿不思 |
[04:07] | There’s nothing you can do to stop me. | 无论你做什么都无法阻止我 |
[04:14] | Enjoy your cup of tea. | 好好喝茶吧 |
[05:30] | She’s ready. | 它快生了 |
[06:45] | Beautiful. | 太美了 |
[06:48] | All right, you two. | 好了 你们两个 |
[06:51] | Now, the tricky bit. | 接下来 可能有点麻烦 |
[07:29] | Accio. | 箱子飞来 |
[09:16] | I’m so sorry. | 真的对不起 |
[09:53] | Twins. | 双胞胎 |
[09:57] | You had twins. | 你生了双胞胎 |
[12:25] | Leave us. | 都回避 |
[12:29] | Show me. | 拿出来 |
[12:40] | The others, they said it was special. | 他们都说这个东西很特别 |
[12:43] | Ooh, it’s beyond special. | 它可是意义非凡 |
[12:46] | See? | 你看 |
[12:48] | See its eyes? | 看到它眼睛了吗 |
[12:51] | Those eyes see everything. | 它的双眼能看透一切 |
[12:55] | When a Qilin is born, | 每当麒麟诞生之时 |
[12:57] | a righteous leader will rise to change our world forever. | 能给世界带来变革的领袖 也会随之崛起 |
[13:02] | Her birth brings change, Credence, | 它的出生将带来改变 克雷登斯 |
[13:06] | to everything. | 改变一切 |
[13:10] | You did well. | 干得漂亮 |
[13:15] | Go. Rest. | 去吧 休息一下 |
[14:03] | There. | 好了 |
[14:06] | There. | 好了 |
[14:43] | I don’t suppose you’d like to tell me what this is about, would you? | 看来你不打算告诉我 这是要去做什么 对吧 |
[14:46] | He just asked that we meet, and that I be sure to bring you. | 他就说要见一见 还让我一定要带上你 |
[14:50] | Hmm. Right. | 嗯 好吧 |
[15:06] | Here to meet my brother, I expect. | 我猜你们是来这里找我哥哥的 |
[15:09] | No, sir. We’re here to see Albus Dumbledore. | 不 先生 我们来见阿不思·邓布利多 |
[15:16] | – That would be my brother. | 他就是我哥哥 |
[15:20] | Sorry. I’m, um… Brilliant. I’m Newt Scamander, | 抱歉 我 太好了 我是纽特·斯卡曼德 |
[15:23] | and this is Theseus.. | 这位是忒修斯 |
[15:24] | Up the stairs. First on the left. | 上二楼 左手第一个房间 |
[15:38] | Has Newt told you why you’re here? | 纽特说过为何而来吗 |
[15:41] | Was he meant to? | 他本该说 |
[15:42] | No. | 不 |
[15:44] | As a matter of fact. | 其实就是这样的 |
[15:48] | There’s something that we, uh… | 有件事情 我们 |
[15:50] | That, uh, Dumbledore wishes to speak to you about. | 应该是邓布利多想和你谈一谈 |
[15:53] | It’s a proposal. | 这算是一个提议 |
[15:58] | All right. | 好吧 |
[16:03] | You know what this is, of course. | 你肯定知道这是什么 |
[16:04] | Newt had it in Paris. | 纽特在巴黎拿到的 |
[16:07] | I can’t say I have much experience with such things, | 虽然不敢说我对这个东西有多么了解 |
[16:10] | but it looks to me to be a blood troth. | 但是它看上去是个血盟 |
[16:12] | That would be correct. | 你说得没错 |
[16:15] | And whose blood is contained within? | 这里面装的是谁的血 |
[16:18] | Mine. And Grindelwald’s. | 我的 还有格林德沃的 |
[16:25] | I’m assuming that’s why you can’t move against him? Yes. | -这就是你不能对他出手的原因 -是这样的 |
[16:29] | Nor he against me. | 他对我也是如此 |
[16:33] | Can I ask, what would possess you to make such a thing? | 能问问你当初 为什么会做这样的事吗 |
[16:36] | Love. | 感情 |
[16:39] | Arrogance. Naivete. Pick your poison. | 傲慢自大 幼稚无知 怎么选都行 |
[16:43] | We were young, we were going to transform the world. | 我们当时都很年轻 一心想改变这个世界 |
[16:48] | This ensured that we would, | 就算有人变心 |
[16:49] | even if one of us had a change of heart. | 血盟也能保证计划继续进行 |
[16:52] | And what would happen if you were to fight him? | 如果你要动手会有怎样的后果 |
[17:04] | It’s really quite beautiful, you have to admit. | 不得不承认 这个东西真是太美了 |
[17:11] | Were I to even think about defying it… | 哪怕我仅仅产生一丝和他作对的念头 |
[17:27] | It knows, you see. | 它都能感觉到 你们看 |
[17:34] | Albus. | 阿不思 |
[17:35] | It senses the betrayal in my heart. | 它能感应到我心中的背叛 |
[17:38] | Albus. | 阿不思 |
[17:44] | Albus. | 阿不思 |
[17:57] | That would be the least of it. | 这还算是最轻的后果 |
[18:06] | Young man’s magic, but as you can see, | 虽是少年魔法 但如你们所见 |
[18:10] | powerful magic. | 威力十分强大 |
[18:15] | It can’t be undone. | 根本无法可解 |
[18:23] | So this proposal, I take it the Qilin has something to do with it? | 刚才说的提议 我想跟这麒麟有关是吗 |
[18:26] | He promises he won’t tell a soul. | 他保证过不会说出去 |
[18:31] | If we’re to defeat him, the Qilin’s only part of it. | 如果想要打败他 麒麟是计划的一部分 |
[18:37] | The world as we know it is coming undone. | 我们熟悉的世界正走向毁灭 |
[18:41] | Gellert’s pulling it apart with hate, | 盖勒特利用仇恨与偏执 |
[18:44] | bigotry. | 将它分裂 |
[18:48] | Things that seem unimaginable today will seem | 在今天看似不可想象的事情 |
[18:51] | inevitable tomorrow, | 有可能在明天将不可避免 |
[18:54] | if we don’t stop him. | 除非我们阻止他 |
[18:57] | Should you agree to do what I ask, | 你若愿意按照我的吩咐去做 |
[19:01] | you’ll have to trust me. | 就一定要相信我 |
[19:04] | Even when every instinct tells you not to. | 即使本能告诉你不要这样做 |
[19:16] | Let’s hear it. | 说说看吧 |
[19:43] | Does he send you | 是他派你来 |
[19:46] | to spy on me? | 监视我的吗 |
[19:48] | No. | 不 |
[19:50] | But he asks. | 但是他会问起你 |
[19:52] | What ya thinkin’, what ya feeling. | 问你在想什么 情绪怎么样 |
[19:54] | And the others? | 那其他人呢 |
[19:57] | Does he ask what they’re thinking and feeling? | 他也问他们的想法和感受吗 |
[19:58] | Yes, | 是的 |
[20:00] | but it’s mostly you. | 可是 主要问的是你 |
[20:03] | And do you tell him? | 你会告诉他吗 |
[20:07] | You do. | 你会 |
[20:11] | Who’s reading whose mind now? | 现在是谁在读谁的想法呢 |
[20:20] | Tell me what you see. | 说说你看到的 |
[20:25] | You’re a Dumbledore. | 你姓邓布利多 |
[20:28] | It’s an important family. | 这是个很重要的家族 |
[20:30] | You know this because he’s told you. | 这事你知道 因为他告诉过你 |
[20:35] | He’s also told you they abandoned you. | 他也说过 是那家人抛弃了你 |
[20:39] | That you were a… | 你的存在 |
[20:41] | A dirty secret. | 是个见不得人的秘密 |
[20:45] | Um… He says Dumbledore abandoned him too, | 他还说 邓布利多也抛弃了他 |
[20:48] | and he knows how you feel. | 他懂你的感受 |
[20:51] | And for that reason… | 正因为如此 |
[20:53] | For that reason, he’s asked you to kill him. | 他才想让你亲手杀了他 |
[20:59] | I want you to go now, Queenie. | 请你离开这儿 奎妮 |
[21:05] | I don’t tell him. | 我不会告诉他的 |
[21:09] | Not always. | 不是每次都说 |
[21:13] | Not everything. | 也没全说 |
[22:24] | Hey, we’re… | 嘿 我们打… |
[22:28] | Queenie. | 奎妮 |
[22:30] | Hi, sweetie. | 嗨 亲爱的 |
[22:39] | Honey… | 亲爱的 |
[22:41] | look at your bakery. | 你看你的烘焙坊 |
[22:44] | It’s like a ghost town. | 现在变得空荡荡的 |
[22:46] | Yeah, well, I missed you. | 是啊 我太想你了 |
[22:48] | Oh, baby. | 哦 宝贝儿 |
[22:51] | Why don’t you come here? | 快过来好吗 |
[22:54] | Come here. | 快过来 |
[23:05] | Hey. Everything’s gonna be all right. | 嘿 所有事情一定会好起来的 |
[23:10] | Everything’s gonna be just fine. | 所有的事情都会一切正常的 |
[23:40] | Hey, sweetheart, | 嘿 美女 |
[23:42] | what brings you downtown? | 怎么一个人来市里 |
[23:44] | I really hope | 这么无聊的开场白 |
[23:45] | you didn’t spend all day coming up with that. | 真希望不是你想了一整天才憋出来的 |
[23:50] | Oh, you want scary, is that what you want? | 你想让我吓唬你 是这么想的吗 |
[23:53] | You know what it is, | 我想你其实也知道 |
[23:55] | you just aren’t menacing enough. | 你就是没有吓人的气势 |
[23:59] | I think I’m plenty menacing. | 我觉得我气势还是挺吓人的 |
[24:03] | Am I not menacing? | 我这样不吓人吗 |
[24:05] | Maybe if you waved your arms around, | 也许你要是同时挥动双臂 |
[24:07] | you know, like a crazy man, | 来点儿疯疯癫癫的感觉 |
[24:09] | then you’d appear more menacing. | 那样看起来会更吓人一些 |
[24:16] | That’s good. A little more. | 就这样 再加把劲 |
[24:22] | A little more. | 动作再大一点儿 |
[24:24] | Keep going. Perfect. | 不要停 非常好 |
[24:26] | Three, two, one. | 三 二 一 |
[24:34] | That’s enough. Get outta here. | 别胡闹了 快离开这里 |
[24:37] | What’s on your mind, baker boy? | 你想怎么样 烤面包的 |
[24:38] | Ah, jeez. You should be ashamed of yourselves. | 我的天哪 你们该为自己感到羞愧 |
[24:41] | Oh, well, we’re not. | 我们没觉得 |
[24:42] | It’s a lady. | 她是个姑娘 |
[24:46] | I tell you what, | 要不这样吧 |
[24:48] | I’ll give you the first shot. Go ahead. | 我让你先动手 来吧 |
[24:49] | You sure? Oh, boy. | 你确定 坏了 |
[25:01] | Last time I ever help that woman out again. Lally! | 这是我最后一次给那个女人帮忙了 拉莉 |
[25:04] | Whoopsie, Frank. | 对不起 弗兰克 |
[25:05] | Sometimes I forget my own strength. | 只是我有时候控制不住力道 |
[25:07] | I’ll take it from here. Thank you! | 后面的事我自己来 真谢谢你们 |
[25:10] | Welcome. | 不用客气 |
[25:11] | – Catch you later, Lally. | 回头见 拉莉 |
[25:12] | – Bye, Stanley. | 再见 斯坦利 |
[25:12] | I’ll be over for a game of Befudler Dudley soon. | 有时间我会去你家一起玩巫师游戏 |
[25:15] | All right. | 没问题 |
[25:17] | That’s my cousin Stanley. He’s a wizard. | 那是我表哥斯坦利 他是个巫师 |
[25:19] | No. | 不要 |
[25:20] | Please! It’s early, don’t make me work for it. | 求你了 一大早的 你就配合我一下 |
[25:23] | I said I wanted out, and I want out. | 我说了我不想掺和进来 |
[25:24] | Come now, Mr. Kowalski. | 别这样 科瓦尔斯基先生 |
[25:26] | Can’t believe my therapist said you wizards don’t exist. | 我的心理医生还说世上根本没有巫师 |
[25:29] | What a waste of money! | 那些钱都白花了 |
[25:30] | You do know I’m a witch, right? | 你知道我是个女巫 对吧 |
[25:33] | Yeah. Look… | 对 听着 |
[25:36] | …you seem like a really nice witch. | 你看起来像个好女巫 |
[25:38] | You don’t know what I’ve been through with you people. | 你根本不知道我经历了什么 |
[25:40] | So, could you please get out of my life? | 能不能求求你别再来打扰我了 |
[25:45] | – A little over a year ago… – Oh, my… | -大约是在一年多之前 -我的天哪 |
[25:47] | …in the hopes of securing a small business loan, | 为了申请一笔贷款用来做点儿小生意 |
[25:49] | you walked through the doors of the Steen National Bank, | 你走进了斯蒂恩国家银行的大门 |
[25:52] | located about six blocks from here. | 距离这儿大约有六个街区 |
[25:54] | You then made the acquaintance of Newt Scamander, | 你在那儿结识了纽特·斯卡曼德 |
[25:56] | the world’s foremost and, | 他是世上最杰出的 |
[25:57] | albeit only, magizoologist. | 也是独一无二的神奇动物学家 |
[25:59] | You then learned of a world | 从此你认识了一个 |
[26:00] | you had previously been wholly unaware of. | 自己之前从未察觉到的世界 |
[26:02] | You met and fell in love with a witch named Queenie Goldstein, | 你和女巫奎妮·戈德斯坦恩相识相爱 |
[26:05] | had your brain wiped by means of Obliviation, | 而后被一忘皆空咒抹去了记忆 |
[26:07] | only it didn’t take. | 但是咒法没有生效 |
[26:08] | And as a result, you reunited with Ms. Goldstein who, | 于是后来 你和戈德斯坦恩小姐重逢 |
[26:11] | after your refusal to marry her, mm, | 但是在你拒绝和她结婚之后 |
[26:14] | decided to join Gellert Grindelwald | 她毅然加入了 |
[26:15] | and his dark army of followers, | 盖勒特·格林德沃与他的邪恶大军 |
[26:18] | who pose the single greatest threat | 而且他们是四百多年来 |
[26:19] | to both your world and ours in four centuries. | 对你我两个世界和平最大的威胁 |
[26:22] | How did I do? | 我说得怎么样 |
[26:23] | That was good. | 面面俱到 |
[26:26] | Except for the part about Queenie going over to the dark side. | 除了奎妮变成坏人的那个部分 |
[26:30] | I mean, yeah, she’s | 我是说 对 |
[26:32] | she’s cuckoo. | 她确实古灵精怪 |
[26:33] | But she’s got a heart bigger than this whole crazy island, | 但是她的心地比这岛上所有人都善良 |
[26:36] | and she’s so smart, you know? | 而且她还特别聪明 你知道吗 |
[26:38] | She can legitimately read your brain, you know, | 她能知道你脑子里在想些什么 |
[26:40] | she’s a whatchamacallit… – A Legilimens. | -用你们的话… -叫摄神取念者 |
[26:41] | – Yeah. | 是的 |
[26:46] | Look… | 听着 |
[26:52] | You see this? | 看见这个了吗 |
[26:53] | You see the pan? | 看到这锅了吗 |
[26:55] | That’s me, I’m the pan. | 我就好比这个平底锅 |
[26:57] | I’m all dented, dime-a-dozen. I’m just a schmo. | 破旧不堪而且平平无奇 普通人一个 |
[27:01] | I don’t know what kind of crazy ideas you have in your head there, | 虽然我还不知道 你到底有什么疯狂的打算 |
[27:04] | lady, but I’m sure as hell you could do a lot better than me. | 女士 但是你肯定能找到 比我更合适的人 |
[27:05] | Goodbye. | 再见 |
[27:07] | I don’t think we can, Mr. Kowalski. | 我不这么认为 科瓦尔斯基先生 |
[27:11] | You could have ducked under the counter, but you didn’t. | 你明明可以躲在柜台后 可是你没有 |
[27:14] | You could have looked the other way, but you didn’t. | 你完全可以冷眼旁观 可是你也没有 |
[27:17] | In fact, you were willing to put yourself in danger | 事实就是 你情愿以身犯险 |
[27:20] | to save a perfect stranger. | 也要去帮助一个完全陌生的人 |
[27:23] | Seems to me | 依我看 |
[27:24] | you’re just the kind of average Joe the world needs right now. | 这个世界现在正需要 像你这样的普通人 |
[27:27] | You just don’t know it yet. | 只是你自己还没发现 |
[27:29] | That’s why I had to show you. | 所以我来帮你看清楚 |
[27:34] | We need you, Mr. Kowalski. | 我们需要你 科瓦尔斯基先生 |
[27:43] | All right. | 好吧 |
[27:45] | Call me Jacob. | 叫雅各布就好 |
[27:46] | Call me Lally. | 我叫拉莉 |
[27:48] | – Lally. | 拉莉 |
[27:49] | I gotta lock up. | 我得把门锁好 |
[27:56] | – Thanks. – Much better, Jacob. | -谢谢 -这样好多了 雅各布 |
[28:08] | I believe you know how this works, Jacob. | 我想你知道这是怎么回事吧 雅各布 |
[28:46] | What did they say at the Ministry? Liu or Santos? | 魔法部那边是怎么说的 刘还是桑托斯 |
[28:50] | Officially, the Ministry takes no position. | 官方说法是魔法部保持中立 |
[28:53] | Unofficially, | 可是私下里 |
[28:55] | smart money’s on Santos. | 聪明人都押桑托斯赢 |
[28:57] | Although anyone would be better than Vogel. | 不过 换任何人都比沃格尔好 |
[28:59] | Anyone? | 任何人 |
[29:04] | I don’t believe he’s on the ballot, Kama. | 选票上又没有他 卡玛 |
[29:06] | He also happens to be a fugitive. | 而且他还是一名逃犯 |
[29:08] | Is there a difference? | 这有什么区别 |
[29:13] | Spinning! Always with the spinning. | 还在转 每次都天旋地转 |
[29:16] | Jacob. Welcome. You brilliant man. | 雅各布 欢迎欢迎 我的好伙计 |
[29:19] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[29:20] | I was absolutely sure that Professor Hicks would convince you. | 当初我就知道 希克斯教授一定可以说动你 |
[29:23] | Yeah. You know me, pal. | 是啊 你是了解我的 |
[29:26] | I can’t pass up a good Portkey. | 门钥匙这么好玩绝不能错过 |
[29:29] | Mr. Scamander. | 斯卡曼德先生 |
[29:32] | Professor Hicks. At long last. | 希克斯教授 我们终于见面了 |
[29:35] | So, Professor Hicks and I, we’ve corresponded for many years, | 那个 我和希克斯教授 多年来一直有书信往来 |
[29:38] | but we’ve never actually met. | 可是一直未曾谋面 |
[29:39] | So, her book on advanced charm casting is a must-read. | 她的高级魔咒学著作可是必读的作品 |
[29:42] | Newt is far too kind. | 纽特 你实在太客气了 |
[29:43] | Fantastic Beasts | 《神奇动物》这本书 |
[29:45] | is required reading for all my fifth years. | 也是我布置给五年级学生的必读书籍 |
[29:47] | Now, let me make some introductions. | 现在 我来给大家介绍一下 |
[29:49] | So, this is, um, Bunty Broadacre, | 这位是 邦缇·布罗德克 |
[29:52] | my indispensable assistant for the past seven years. | 是我这七年来不可或缺的好助手 |
[29:54] | Eight… years. | 其实是八年 |
[29:57] | And 164 days. | 又过了164天了 |
[29:59] | As you can see, indispensable. | 看见了吧 她不可或缺 |
[30:01] | And this is… Yusuf Kama. Pleasure. | -这一位他是 -尤瑟夫·卡玛 幸会 |
[30:06] | And you, obviously, already made Jacob’s acquaintance. | 而且毫无疑问 你已经见过雅各布了 |
[30:12] | Newt. | 纽特 |
[30:15] | So… So, this is my brother, Theseus, | 对了 这是我哥哥忒修斯 |
[30:18] | and, um, he works for the Ministry. | 现在他在魔法部工作 |
[30:19] | Actually, head of the British Auror Office. | 其实我是英国傲罗办公室的负责人 |
[30:22] | Well, I’ll have to ensure my wand registration’s up to date. | 那我可得查查 确保我的魔杖注册没过期 |
[30:26] | Yes. | 是的 |
[30:28] | Although, strictly speaking, that doesn’t fall within my purview. | 不过严格地说 那不是我的管辖范围 |
[30:50] | All right then. Well, I imagine that you’re all wondering | 好了 好 我猜大家一定在想 |
[30:53] | why you find yourselves here. | 自己为什么会到这儿来 |
[30:55] | And in anticipation of that, | 好在 邓布利多早有预料 |
[30:57] | Dumbledore asked that I convey a message. | 并且让我来给在座的各位传个话 |
[31:01] | So, Grindelwald has the ability | 既然格林德沃拥有能预知 |
[31:04] | to see snatches of the future. | 并看见未来片段的能力 |
[31:05] | So, we have to assume that he’ll be able to anticipate | 我们得假设他能在我们行动之前 |
[31:08] | what we do before we do it. | 就知晓详细情况 |
[31:10] | So, if we hope to defeat him | 所以 如果我们想要打败他 |
[31:13] | and to save our world, | 来拯救我们的世界 |
[31:15] | to save your world, Jacob, | 并且拯救你的世界 雅各布 |
[31:18] | then our best hope is to confuse him. | 那么 我们最好的方法就是去迷惑他 |
[31:24] | ‘Scuse me. | 打断一下 |
[31:25] | I’m sorry. How do you confuse a guy that can see the future? | 对不起 要怎样迷惑一个 能预知未来的人 |
[31:29] | Countersight. | 用反视法 |
[31:31] | Exactly. | 完全正确 |
[31:33] | The best plan being no plan. | 最好的计划就是没有计划 |
[31:35] | Or, many overlapping plans. | 又或者 许多个互相交错的计划 |
[31:37] | Thus, confusion. | 就这么迷惑他 |
[31:38] | It’s working on me right now. In fact, | -我已经糊涂了 -事实上 |
[31:42] | Dumbledore asked that I give you something, Jacob. | 邓布利多让我给你一件东西 雅各布 |
[31:53] | It’s snakewood. | 蛇木做的 |
[31:55] | It’s, uh, somewhat rare. | 所以 也算是稀有 |
[31:57] | Are you kiddin’ me right now? | 你没跟我开玩笑吧 |
[31:59] | Is this thing real? Yes. | -这个是真的 -是的 |
[32:02] | Well, it doesn’t have a core, so sort of, but yes. | 不过它没有杖芯 所以说 算是吧 |
[32:05] | It’s sorta real? | 算是真家伙 |
[32:09] | More importantly, where we’re going, you’ll need it. | 更重要的是 我们去的地方你会用得上 |
[32:13] | Now, there’s something for you too, I think, Theseus. | 对了 忒修斯 我想这个是给你的 |
[32:18] | Teddy, please let go now. | 泰迪 乖 快松手 |
[32:20] | Teddy, please let go. | 泰迪 快点儿松手 |
[32:23] | No. Teddy, will you behave? | 别这样 泰迪 听话好不好 |
[32:25] | This is Theseus’… | 这个是给忒修斯的 |
[32:33] | Um, that’s… | 那是… |
[32:34] | Well, of course. | 对 没错 |
[32:37] | Now everything makes sense. | 现在一切都说得通了 |
[32:39] | Um, Lally, I believe you were given some reading material? | 拉莉 我想你已经收到阅读材料了 |
[32:42] | You know what they say. | 有句俗话说 |
[32:43] | A book can take you around the world and back, | 书能载你游遍世界再回到原地 |
[32:45] | all you have to do is open it. | 只需要打开书本就能做到 |
[32:47] | She ain’t kiddin’. | 她说得对 |
[32:48] | Yes, uh, Bunty, um… | 对了 还有邦缇 是给你的 |
[32:51] | that’s for you. I was told it was for your eyes only. | 这个东西 他吩咐过我 只能给你一个人看 |
[33:08] | And, Kama. I have what I need. | -还有 卡玛 -我已万事俱备 |
[33:13] | What about Tina? | 蒂娜呢 她… |
[33:15] | Uh, is Tina coming? Tina’s not available. | -蒂娜会来吗 -蒂娜抽不出时间 |
[33:19] | Tina’s been promoted, she’s very, very busy from… | 蒂娜她升职了 现在非常非常忙 |
[33:24] | Well, from what I understand. | 据我所知是这样 |
[33:25] | Tina’s been made head of the American Auror Office. | 蒂娜现在担任 美国傲罗办公室的负责人 |
[33:29] | – We know each other well. She’s quite a remarkable woman. | 我们两个很熟 她是一个很了不起的女人 |
[33:34] | She is. | 确实是 |
[33:35] | So, this is the team that’s gonna take down | 那么就是这支队伍 |
[33:37] | the most dangerous wizard we’ve faced in over a century. | 要去对抗一百年来 最危险的黑巫师吗 |
[33:40] | A magizoologist, his indispensable assistant, | 一个神奇动物学家和他的得力助手 |
[33:43] | a schoolteacher, | 一名教师 |
[33:44] | a wizard descended from a very old French family, and… | 一个出身于法国古老魔法世家的巫师 |
[33:48] | a Muggle baker | 还有拿着假魔杖的 |
[33:50] | with his fake wand. | 麻瓜烘焙师 |
[33:53] | Hey, we got you too, pal, | 我们还有你 伙计 |
[33:55] | and his wand works. | 他有个真魔杖 |
[33:58] | true | 是 |
[33:59] | Who wouldn’t like our chances? | 谁说我们没有胜算来着 |
[34:28] | You’re all right, little one. | 没事的 小家伙 |
[34:36] | Berlin. | 柏林 |
[34:39] | Wonderful. | 好极了 |
[34:46] | Kama, | 卡玛 |
[34:48] | stay safe. | 注意安全 |
[35:02] | I must be going too now, Newt. | 我现在也得走了 纽特 |
[35:05] | No one can know everything, | 没有人可以知道一切 |
[35:09] | not even you. | 你也一样 |
[35:44] | Right. | 到了 |
[35:46] | Well, here it is. | 对 就是这里 |
[36:12] | German Ministry of Magic? Yes. | -我们要去德国魔法部吗 -没错 |
[36:19] | I take it we’re here for a reason. | 我们来这里一定有原因吧 |
[36:22] | Yes, we have a tea ceremony to attend, | 是的 我们现在得去参加一个茶会 |
[36:25] | and if we don’t hurry up, we’ll be late. | 而且如果不抓紧时间 就赶不上了 |
[36:30] | Jacob, stay with the group. | 雅各布 快跟上队伍 |
[36:41] | Santos! | 桑托斯 |
[36:43] | Santos! Santos! Santos! | 桑托斯 |
[36:54] | Santos! Santos! Santos! | 桑托斯 |
[37:00] | Evening… | 晚上好 |
[37:02] | Helmut. | 赫尔穆特 |
[37:03] | Theseus. | 忒修斯 |
[37:06] | Hey, hey. They’re with me. | 嘿 一起的 |
[37:10] | Santos! Santos! | 桑托斯 |
[37:19] | Santos! | 桑托斯 |
[37:30] | Santos! | 桑托斯 |
[37:35] | Incendio. | 火焰熊熊 |
[37:59] | I take it we’re not here for the finger sandwiches. Uh, no, | -我们应该不是来吃小三明治的 -对 |
[38:03] | I have a message to deliver. A message? | -我是来这儿给人传话的 -传什么话 |
[38:07] | To who? | 给谁 |
[38:11] | Mr. Vogel, it’s a pleasure to be here. | 沃格尔先生 很荣幸能见到你 |
[38:13] | It’s an honor to meet you. | 你好 不必客气 |
[38:15] | You are joking. | 你在开玩笑 |
[38:18] | No. | 没有 |
[38:20] | What am I even doing here? Let’s go outside. | 我来这里做什么 我们出去吧 |
[38:22] | I’m not very good in these situations. | 我不擅长应对这种场合 |
[38:24] | These situations? | 这种场合怎么了 |
[38:26] | With all the people, the fancy people. | 这么多人 还都是达官显贵 |
[38:30] | Hello. | 你好 |
[38:32] | I saw you enter the room | 我看见你走进来 |
[38:34] | and I thought to myself, | 当时心里就在想 |
[38:36] | Edith, that’s an interesting-looking man. | 伊迪丝 那个人看上去真是有趣 |
[38:40] | Jacob Kowalski. | 雅各布·科瓦尔斯基 |
[38:42] | How are you? Very nice to meet you. | 你好吗 很高兴见到你 |
[38:44] | And where is it you hail from, Mr. Kowalski? | 科瓦尔斯基先生 你从哪里来 |
[38:48] | Queens. | 皇后区 |
[38:51] | Sorry, Herr Vogel. Sorry, | 嘿 沃格尔先生 打扰一下 |
[38:54] | I wonder if I could have a word? | 能跟您说句话吗 |
[38:58] | Merlin’s beard, it’s Mr. Scamander, isn’t it? | 梅林胡子 你是斯卡曼德先生吧 |
[39:02] | Herr Vogel… | 沃格尔先生 |
[39:06] | I have a message from a friend, | 一位朋友托我给您带话 |
[39:08] | and it cannot wait. | 而且 情况十万火急 |
[39:15] | Do what is right, | 去做正义之事 |
[39:17] | not what is easy. | 而非容易之事 |
[39:22] | He said it was important that I reach you tonight, | 他说这很重要 让我今晚务必找到你 |
[39:24] | that you hear them tonight, the words. | 再把这句话亲口告诉你 |
[39:28] | It’s time, sir. | 到时间了 先生 |
[39:36] | Is he here? In Berlin? | 现在他在柏林吗 |
[39:41] | No, of course not. | 不 他当然不在 |
[39:43] | Why leave Hogwarts when the world outside is burning? | 世界一片火海 为什么要离开霍格沃茨呢 |
[39:52] | I thank you, Mr. Scamander. | 谢谢你 斯卡曼德先生 |
[40:30] | Thank you. Thank you. | 非常感谢 谢谢 |
[40:36] | I see many familiar faces here tonight. | 今晚在这里我看到了许多熟悉的面孔 |
[40:40] | Colleagues, friends, | 同事们 朋友们 |
[40:44] | foes. | 对手们 |
[40:47] | Within the next 48 hours, | 在接下来的48小时之内 |
[40:50] | you, along with the rest of the Wizarding World, | 诸位将与魔法世界的同胞们 |
[40:53] | will choose our next great leader. | 一起选出我们的下一届领导者 |
[40:56] | A choice that will shape our lives | 我们眼下做出的选择 |
[40:58] | for generations to come. | 将塑造子孙后代的生活 |
[41:01] | I have little doubt that, | 我本人对此丝毫不怀疑 |
[41:03] | no matter who should triumph, | 无论是谁赢得本次选举 |
[41:07] | the Confederation will be in able hands. | 接任魔法联盟的都是一位有才之人 |
[41:10] | Liu Tao. | 无论是刘洮 |
[41:19] | Vicencia Santos. | 或是维辛西亚·桑托斯 |
[41:22] | Thank you, thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢 |
[41:28] | It’s in moments such as these we are reminded | 而且在这样的时刻 让我们牢记 |
[41:31] | that it is this peaceful transfer of power | 正是这般权力的和平交接 |
[41:34] | which marks our humanity | 代表着我们的人文精神 |
[41:36] | and demonstrates to the world that, | 并向全魔法界表明 |
[41:38] | despite our differences, | 尽管我们之间存在分歧 |
[41:41] | all voices deserve to be heard… | 但是所有人都有发声的权利 |
[41:46] | even voices which many may find disagreeable. | 即便是那种 很多人都不乐意听到的声音 |
[41:51] | Newt. | 纽特 |
[41:53] | Any of those lot look familiar to you? | 那些人里有没有眼熟的 |
[41:59] | Paris. | 在巴黎 |
[42:00] | The night that Leta… | 莉塔出事那晚 |
[42:03] | They were with Grindelwald. | 他们是格林德沃的人 |
[42:18] | And so, after an extensive investigation, | 综上所述 在经过广泛细致的调查之后 |
[42:22] | the Confederation has concluded | 国际巫师联合会现已对案件 |
[42:25] | that insufficient evidence exists | 作出判决 同时也已认定 |
[42:30] | to prosecute Gellert Grindelwald | 起诉被告人盖勒特·格林德沃 |
[42:33] | for the crimes against the Muggle community | 对麻瓜社会所犯种种罪行一案 证据不足 |
[42:38] | of which he was accused. | 所以在此免除 |
[42:41] | He is hereby absolved of all his alleged crimes. | 他之前所有被指控的罪行 |
[42:47] | Are you kidding me? They’re letting the guy off? | 开玩笑的吧 要给他脱罪 |
[42:51] | I was there, he was killing people. | 他杀人的时候我就在场 |
[42:53] | You’re under arrest. | 你们被捕了 |
[42:56] | All of you. | 你们所有人 |
[42:58] | Wands down! | 放下魔杖 |
[43:07] | Theseus. | 忒修斯 |
[43:10] | Theseus! | 忒修斯 |
[43:12] | Newt, Newt. Not here. | 纽特 现在不行 |
[43:15] | Newt, we don’t stand a chance. | 纽特 我们在这儿没有胜算 |
[43:17] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[43:19] | Newt, they have the German Ministry. | 纽特 这儿已经被他们占领了 |
[43:21] | We’ve got to go. Whoa, whoa, whoa. | -我们必须赶紧走 -真的假的 |
[43:23] | It ain’t right. That’s not justice. | 这样不对 根本就不是正义 |
[43:26] | “Extended investigation.” I was there. | 还广泛细致的调查 我就在场 |
[43:28] | Were you there? Were you there? I was there. | 你在场 你在场吗 我就在场 |
[43:31] | – You just let a killer off! | 你们放走了凶手 |
[43:31] | – Jacob. We have to go. We have to go. | 雅各布 得走了 赶快走 |
[43:35] | Jacob, let’s go. | 雅各布 我们快走 |
[44:10] | That’s very good. | 味道很不错 |
[44:14] | Her favorite. | 她最喜欢了 |
[44:19] | Remember how she begged Mother to make it? | 以前她总问妈妈要 记得吗 |
[44:24] | Ariana. | 阿利安娜 |
[44:28] | Mother claimed it calmed her, | 母亲说这能让她平静下来 |
[44:31] | but I think that was wishful thinking. Albus. | -可是我觉她是一厢情愿 -阿不思 |
[44:34] | I was there. | 我也在 |
[44:36] | I grew up in the same house. | 我们在一个屋檐下长大 |
[44:38] | Everything you saw, I saw. | 你看到的一切我都见过 |
[44:46] | Everything. | 所有东西 |
[45:00] | Read the sign, you stupid sod. | 看看门上的牌子 你这个蠢货 |
[45:11] | I’m sorry to disturb you, Albus. | 很抱歉来打扰你 阿不思 |
[45:13] | Tell me, what is it? | 说吧 怎么了 |
[45:14] | It’s Berlin. | 柏林出事了 |
[45:17] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[45:18] | Vogel has absolved Gellert of all his crimes. | 沃格尔 他已经赦免了 盖勒特的全部罪行 |
[45:22] | He’s free. He says there’s no proof. | 他自由了 说是证据不足 |
[45:26] | He tried to arrest Aurors who were there | 在莉塔·莱斯特兰奇被杀当晚 |
[45:29] | the night Leta Lestrange was murdered. | 他还试图逮捕那些当时在场的傲罗 |
[45:42] | Rather disappointing. | 真是令人失望 |
[45:46] | I’m going to need someone to cover my morning classes. | 我得找人帮我代一下明天早上的课 |
[45:48] | Can I impose on you? Of course. | -能不能请你帮个忙 -当然可以 |
[45:51] | And, Albus, please be… I’ll do my best. | -阿不思 请一定 -好的 我 我尽量吧 |
[45:56] | Evening, Aberforth. | 晚上好 阿不福思 |
[45:58] | Evening, Minerva. | 晚上好 麦格 |
[46:00] | Apologies for calling you a stupid sod. | 对不起 刚才我说你是个蠢货 |
[46:02] | Apology accepted. | 我接受你这个道歉了 |
[46:09] | I’m afraid I’ll have to cut our evening short. | 恐怕我今晚不能在这儿久留了 |
[46:12] | Off to save the world, are we? | 要去拯救世界了 对吗 |
[46:13] | That will take a better man than me. | 那得找一个比我厉害的人 |
[46:20] | Don’t ask. | 问都别问 |
[46:59] | There are thousands in the streets chanting your name. | 成千上万人都在街头高呼你的名字 |
[47:03] | You’re a free man. | 你现在自由了 |
[47:10] | Tell the others to prepare to leave. | 去通知他们准备出发 |
[47:14] | – Tonight? – Tomorrow. | -今晚走 -明天 |
[47:16] | We’ll have a visitor in the morning. | 明早有个人会过来 |
[47:23] | Why does it stay with him? | 凤凰为什么总跟着他 |
[47:26] | It must sense what he’s about to do. | 一定是察觉到了他要做的事 |
[47:30] | And you’re sure | 你能确定… |
[47:33] | that he can kill Dumbledore? | 他真杀得了邓布利多吗 |
[47:37] | His pain is his power. | 痛苦使他强大 |
[47:46] | The man that I am inquiring about | 我打听的那个人 |
[47:48] | is the head of the British Auror Office. | 现在可是英国傲罗办公室的负责人 |
[47:49] | How can you have misplaced | 你们怎么能把 |
[47:50] | the head of the British Auror Office? | 英国傲罗办公室的负责人给弄丢 |
[47:56] | As our contention said, | 刚才就已经说清楚了 |
[47:57] | since he was never in our custody, | 我们从来就没有抓过他 |
[47:59] | we never misplaced him. | 不可能把他弄丢 |
[48:00] | Sir, there were dozens of people there. | 先生 当晚有几十人在场 |
[48:03] | Any one of them could corroborate… – And your name is? | -任何一个人都可以作证 -你的名字是… |
[48:05] | – Let’s get out of here. | 我们还是走吧 |
[48:07] | Wait a minute, that’s the guy. | 等一下 就是那个人 |
[48:09] | Come here. Come here. | 对不…过来 你过来 |
[48:10] | Excuse me! Hey! | 麻烦等一下 嘿 |
[48:16] | That’s the guy. He knows where Theseus is. Hello! | 就是那个人 他知道忒修斯在哪儿 你好 |
[48:20] | Where’s Theseus? | 忒修斯在哪里 |
[48:22] | That’s him. He knows about Theseus. | 就是他 他知道忒修斯的事 |
[48:46] | Newt. | 纽特 |
[49:01] | Albus. | 阿不思 我们… |
[49:06] | Theseus has been taken to the Erkstag. | 忒修斯是被带到厄克斯塔去了 |
[49:10] | Wait, no, but the Erkstag shut down years ago. | 可那里不是好几年前就关闭了吗 |
[49:12] | Yes, well, | 对 不过 |
[49:13] | it’s the Ministry’s secret little bed and breakfast now. | 德国魔法部把那里 改造成一个秘密关押点 |
[49:18] | You’ll need this to see him. | 拿着这个才能见到他 |
[49:21] | And one of these. | 还有这个 |
[49:24] | And this. | 和这个 |
[49:30] | Wait, wait, wait. | 等等 |
[49:32] | I trust you’re enjoying your wand, Mr. Kowalski? | 看起来 新魔杖挺满意 科瓦尔斯基先生 |
[49:36] | Me? | 我吗 |
[49:38] | Oh, uh… Yeah, thank you, Mr. Dumbledore. It’s a real pip. | 谢谢你 邓布利多先生 那是个好东西 |
[49:41] | I advise you to keep it close. – Professor Hicks. | 建议你最好随身携带 希克斯教授 |
[49:43] | – Dumbledore. | 邓布利多 |
[49:44] | Assuming you’re not otherwise engaged, | 如果说 你有空闲时间的话 |
[49:46] | and frankly even if you are, | 不过即便你有安排 |
[49:48] | I encourage you to attend tonight’s candidates’ dinner. | 我还是建议你去参加 今晚的候选人晚宴 |
[49:50] | Take Mr. Kowalski. | 带上科瓦尔斯基 |
[49:52] | I’m quite certain there’ll be an assassination attempt. | 今晚一定会有人企图行刺 |
[49:54] | Anything you can do to scotch that | 你要是能阻止那人的计划 |
[49:56] | will be greatly appreciated. | 我会十分感激的 |
[49:58] | It’s my pleasure. I shall welcome the challenge. | 我义不容辞 乐意接受这个挑战 |
[50:00] | Besides, I’ll have Jacob with me. | 更何况 我还有雅各布帮忙 |
[50:03] | Oh, not to worry. | 用不着担心 |
[50:04] | Professor Hicks’ defensive magic is superb. | 希克斯教授的防御魔法 可谓是炉火纯青 |
[50:08] | Until next time. | 我们回头见 |
[50:11] | Such a flatterer. Well, not really. It is superb. | 他真会说话 不过 他没说错 炉火纯青 |
[50:15] | Albus! I was just wondering… | 阿不思 我想问一下 |
[50:21] | Yes. | 对了 |
[50:24] | – The case. – Yes. | -手提箱 -对 |
[50:25] | Rest assured, it’s in safe hands. | 你就放心吧 它由可靠之人保管 |
[50:41] | Can I help you? | 要帮忙吗 |
[50:43] | Yes. | 是的 |
[50:45] | I’d like to have this case replicated, please. | 麻烦你帮我仿制一下这只手提箱 |
[50:48] | Certainly. | 没问题 |
[50:52] | Oh. No, you mustn’t open it. | 不 千万别打开它 |
[50:55] | Um, I mean, it’s not necessary. | 我是说 其实没有那个必要 |
[50:59] | The interior isn’t important. | 里面是什么样并不重要 |
[51:02] | I see no reason I can’t make you one. | 要仿制这个手提箱的确没什么问题 |
[51:19] | If you leave it here. Oh. No… | -东西留这儿就行 -哦 不行 |
[51:22] | I couldn’t leave it. | 我不可以留下它 |
[51:25] | And I’ll be needing more than one. | 还有我需要不止一个仿制品 |
[51:28] | You see, um… | 是这样 |
[51:31] | My husband… he’s a bit absentminded. | 是我丈夫 他这个人粗心大意 |
[51:35] | He’s always forgetting things. | 总是会忘东忘西 |
[51:37] | Just the other day, he forgot he was married to me. | 前几天他连跟我结了婚都忘了 |
[51:41] | Can you imagine? | 是不是很离谱 |
[51:48] | But I love him. | 但我很爱他 |
[51:51] | Exactly how many were you thinking? | 那请问你到底是想做几个呢 |
[51:53] | Half a dozen, | 我需要六个 |
[51:56] | and I’ll need them in two days’ time. | 而且两天后我就得取货 |
[52:07] | Show your hands. | 把手举起来 |
[52:14] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[52:16] | My name is Yusuf Kama. | 我叫尤瑟夫·卡玛 |
[52:20] | Who’s our visitor? I’m an admirer. | -来访的是哪位啊 -你的仰慕者 |
[52:24] | You murdered his sister. | 你杀了他的妹妹 |
[52:26] | Her name was Leta. | 她的名字叫莉塔 |
[52:30] | Leta Lestrange. | 莉塔·莱斯特兰奇 |
[52:32] | Ah, yes. | 对 |
[52:34] | You and your sister share an ancient bloodline. Shared. | -你们兄妹同属一支古老的血统 -曾经是 |
[52:38] | That’s the only thing we shared. | 这是我们的唯一共同点 |
[52:41] | Dumbledore sent you, | 邓布利多派你来的 |
[52:43] | am I right? | 对不对 |
[52:45] | He fears you’re in possession of a creature. | 他怕你已经得到了某只动物 |
[52:48] | He fears the use you may put it to. | 也怕你将用它来做的事 |
[52:51] | He sent me here to spy on you. | 是他派我来监视你的 |
[52:56] | What would you like me to tell him? | 你想让我告诉他些什么 |
[53:00] | Queenie. | 奎妮 |
[53:03] | Is he telling the truth? | 他说的是真话吗 |
[53:18] | What else? | 还有什么 |
[53:19] | Even though he believes in you, | 他虽然信奉你的理念 |
[53:21] | he holds you responsible for his sister’s death. | 但心中仍放不下你的杀妹之仇 |
[53:25] | He carries her absence with him every day. | 他时刻思念着逝去的妹妹 |
[53:30] | Every breath he takes is a reminder that she breathes no more. | 每一次呼吸都提醒着他 妹妹已经不在了 |
[53:35] | Then I presume you won’t mind | 那你应该不会介意 |
[53:36] | if I relieve you of your sister’s memory. | 我把你从痛苦的记忆里解放出来 |
[53:43] | Right? | 对吧 |
[53:46] | Right. | 对 |
[54:09] | There. | 好了 |
[54:11] | Better? | 好多了 |
[54:15] | I thought so. | 我想也是 |
[54:16] | When we allow ourselves to be consumed by anger, | 当我们允许自己被愤怒所吞噬 |
[54:19] | the only victim is ourself. | 那只是作茧自缚罢了 |
[54:23] | Now, we were just about to depart. | 我们刚要做好准备出发呢 |
[54:26] | Perhaps you’d like to join us? | 要不要和我们一起走 |
[54:28] | Come, | 来吧 |
[54:29] | we can talk some more about our mutual friend, Dumbledore. | 我们可以多聊聊 那位共同的朋友 邓布利多 |
[54:41] | After you. | 你先请 |
[56:11] | Hello, Credence. | 你好 克雷登斯 |
[56:20] | Do you know what it’s like | 你知道举目无亲 |
[56:21] | to have no one? | 总是孤身一人 |
[56:24] | To always be alone? | 是怎样的感觉吗 |
[56:27] | It’s you. | 是你 |
[56:31] | You’re the one sending messages in the mirror. | 你就是在镜子上留言的那个人 |
[56:36] | I’m a Dumbledore. | 我姓邓布利多 |
[56:38] | You abandoned me. | 你们却抛弃了我 |
[56:41] | The same blood that runs my veins runs yours. | 你我的身上流淌着 来自同一家族的血脉 |
[56:55] | He’s not here for you. | 它不是为你而来的 |
[56:57] | He’s here for me. | 是为了我 |
[57:45] | Things are not quite what they appear, Credence, | 事情真相往往并非如你所见 克雷登斯 |
[57:49] | no matter what you’ve been told. | 不管别人告诉了你什么 |
[57:54] | My name is Aurelius. | 我的名字是奥睿利乌斯 |
[57:56] | He’s lied to you. Kindled your hate. | 他欺骗了你 点燃了你的怒火 |
[58:59] | What he’s told you isn’t true… | 他告诉你的不是真相 |
[59:04] | but we do share the same blood. | 不过我们确实有血缘关系 |
[59:08] | You are a Dumbledore. | 你的确姓邓布利多 |
[59:24] | I’m sorry for your pain. | 我很抱歉你这么痛苦 |
[59:26] | We didn’t know, I promise. | 我们之前真的不知情 |
[1:00:23] | I’ve come to see my brother. | 我是来这儿看我哥哥的 |
[1:00:25] | His name is Theseus Scamander. | 他叫做忒修斯·斯卡曼德 |
[1:00:36] | Sorry, that’s, uh… | 抱歉 那是… |
[1:00:39] | Wand. | 魔杖 |
[1:00:56] | Oh, that’s, uh… I’m… I’m a magizoologist. | 那是…我是一名神奇动物学家 |
[1:01:01] | He’s perfectly harmless. He’s… He’s just a pet, really. | 它是完全无害的 这个小家伙就是个小宠物 |
[1:01:07] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:01:11] | That’s Teddy. | 那是泰迪 |
[1:01:12] | He’s a total nightmare, truth be told. | 老实说 它可不是个省油的灯 |
[1:01:14] | They stay here. | 它们得留在这里 |
[1:01:37] | So, how will I know where to find him? | 我怎么才能知道他在哪儿呢 |
[1:01:40] | He’s your brother? | 不是你哥哥吗 |
[1:01:43] | Yes. He will be the one who looks like your brother. | -是的 -你按照他的长相去找不就成了 |
[1:01:51] | I will be back, Pick. | 我去去就回 皮克 |
[1:01:53] | On my word. | 说到做到 |
[1:02:00] | “I’ll be back, Pick.” | 我去去就回 皮克 |
[1:02:03] | “On my word.” | 说到做到 |
[1:02:05] | And I’ll be Minister of Magic one day. | 说不定我哪天还能当上魔法部部长呢 |
[1:02:49] | Take us ’round the back. It’s not safe here. No. | -把车开到后门去 这里不安全 -不用 |
[1:02:53] | Roll it down. What? | -摇下来 -什么 |
[1:02:56] | The window. Roll it down. | 车窗 把它摇下来 |
[1:03:11] | Grindelwald! Grindelwald! | 格林德沃 |
[1:03:18] | No. No! | 不 不要 |
[1:03:28] | Those people aren’t suggesting we listen to them. | 那些人不是建议我们倾听他们的声音 |
[1:03:32] | They aren’t asking us to listen. | 同样也不是提出请求 |
[1:03:34] | They’re demanding it. | 他们在强烈要求 |
[1:03:37] | You’re actually proposing that that man be allowed to stand? | 你不会真的提议 允许那个人参与竞选吧 |
[1:03:41] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:03:42] | Yes, let him stand. | 就是要让他参选 |
[1:03:48] | Gellert Grindelwald wants a Muggle-wizard war, | 格林德沃想让麻瓜和巫师开战 |
[1:03:51] | and if he gets his wish, | 倘若真的如他所愿 |
[1:03:52] | he won’t just destroy their world, he’ll destroy ours as well. | 不仅会毁了麻瓜世界 还会毁了魔法世界 |
[1:03:55] | Which is why he cannot win. | 所以说 他不能获胜 |
[1:03:58] | Let him stand as a candidate. Let the people vote. | 我们让他成为候选人 让大家来投票 |
[1:04:02] | When he loses, the people will have spoken. | 即便他落选了 那也是民众之愿 |
[1:04:05] | But deny them their voices, | 但是如果不给他们发声的权利 |
[1:04:07] | and those streets will run with blood. | 那么大街小巷将会血流成河 |
[1:04:33] | Theseus. | 忒修斯 |
[1:04:40] | Theseus. | 忒修斯 |
[1:06:17] | Lally, | 拉莉 |
[1:06:19] | the guy with the hair, | 那个发型奇怪 |
[1:06:21] | sitting next to Edith. | 坐伊迪丝旁边的人 |
[1:06:24] | He looks like he can kill somebody. | 像是会杀人的样子 |
[1:06:27] | He also looks like my Uncle Dominic. | 他长得很像我叔叔多米尼克 |
[1:06:30] | Is your Uncle Dominic the Norwegian Minister of Magic? | 那你的叔叔多米尼克 是挪威魔法部的部长吗 |
[1:06:33] | No. | 不是 |
[1:06:35] | Didn’t think so. | 我猜也不是 |
[1:07:06] | Queenie. | 奎妮 |
[1:07:10] | Queenie. | 那好吧 |
[1:07:19] | Madam Santos, a pleasure. | 桑托斯夫人 很荣幸 |
[1:07:23] | Your supporters are in fine voice. | 你的支持者们真是热情 |
[1:07:25] | As are yours, Mr. Grindelwald. | 你的也是如此 格林德沃先生 |
[1:07:49] | Rescuing me, are you? – That’s the general idea. | -你是来救我的吗 -是这么打算的 |
[1:07:53] | And I presume this, | 那想必 |
[1:07:54] | whatever it is that you are doing, | 你之所以用这个姿势走路一定是 |
[1:07:57] | is strategic. Yes, a technique called limbic mimicry. | -战略需要 -没错 这是一种拟态仿生技巧 |
[1:08:00] | It discourages violent engagement, | 理论上说 可以缓解动物的 |
[1:08:03] | theoretically. | 暴力倾向 |
[1:08:04] | I’ve only actually ever attempted it once before. | 其实 我以前只试用过一次而已 |
[1:08:06] | – And the results? | 效果怎么样 |
[1:08:10] | Inconclusive. | 还没有定论 |
[1:08:11] | Course that was a laboratory setting and the conditions were strictly controlled, and the… | 因为那是在实验室里 严控条件下模拟的环境 |
[1:08:15] | Well, the current conditions are more volatile, | 而且 目前的情况更加不稳定 |
[1:08:17] | so making it less predictive of the ultimate outcome. | 所以更难判断最终结果会是怎样 |
[1:08:19] | The ultimate outcome presumably… | 这次的最终结果应该是 |
[1:08:24] | being our survival. | 可以活着出去吧 |
[1:09:21] | Well done, come on. | 干得好 走吧 |
[1:09:28] | And the plan is? Hold this. | -所以下面的计划是 -你拿着 |
[1:09:46] | What the bloody hell was that for? | 你那样做能有什么用 |
[1:09:49] | We’re gonna need some help. | 我们需要帮助 |
[1:10:02] | Follow me. | 跟着我 |
[1:10:08] | Come on. | 跟上 |
[1:10:18] | You’re not swiveling properly. | 你这样扭得不对 |
[1:10:21] | Swivel… Swivel, but delicately. | 这么扭 扭起来 也要小心翼翼的 |
[1:10:25] | I’m swiveling like you’re swiveling, Newt. | 我跟你扭得一模一样 纽特 |
[1:10:27] | I don’t believe you are. | 我看着可差远了 |
[1:10:48] | Swivel. | 接着扭 |
[1:11:02] | Go to him. | 去找他 |
[1:11:12] | Queenie. | 奎妮 |
[1:11:18] | Tell him it’s all right. | 跟他说没关系 |
[1:11:20] | I can see he’s failed. | 看得出来他失败了 |
[1:11:23] | He’ll have another chance. | 他还会有机会的 |
[1:11:26] | It’s his loyalty I most value. | 我最看重的是他的忠心 |
[1:12:03] | Stay here. | 在这儿别动 |
[1:12:27] | Apologies. | 不好意思 |
[1:12:35] | Oh, boy. | 天哪 |
[1:12:54] | Let her go. | 放过她 |
[1:12:56] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[1:13:06] | – Assassin! | 有刺客 |
[1:17:19] | No, wait. | 等等 |
[1:17:35] | Newt! | 纽特 |
[1:17:40] | Accio! Grab the tie. | 速速飞来 抓住领带 |
[1:18:32] | That was a Portkey. | 那是个门钥匙 |
[1:18:34] | Yeah. | 对 |
[1:18:39] | Well done, you two. | 多亏你们两个 |
[1:19:05] | Not that either of you asked, | 虽然你们两个都没问我 |
[1:19:06] | but I would highly recommend learning Charms. | 不过我建议你们一定要把魔咒课学好 |
[1:19:08] | Lally. | 拉莉 |
[1:19:10] | What kept you two? | 你俩怎么才来 |
[1:19:12] | Uh, we encountered some complications. You? | 我们遇到了一些麻烦 你们呢 |
[1:19:14] | We encountered some complications. | 我们也遇到了一些麻烦 |
[1:19:21] | Jacob tried to murder Grindelwald? | 雅各布想刺杀格林德沃 |
[1:19:23] | It’s a long story. | 这事说来话长 |
[1:19:25] | Is it really snakewood? | 真的是蛇木做的吗 |
[1:19:27] | Yes, it’s really snakewood. | 那还有假 当然是蛇木 |
[1:19:29] | – Can I… | 能不能… |
[1:19:32] | Very dangerous. | 很危险的 |
[1:19:34] | It’s very powerful. | 魔力太强了 |
[1:19:36] | It’s rare. If it got in the wrong hands, you know, | 很罕见 如果落到坏人手里 |
[1:19:38] | mess you up. | 就不妙了 |
[1:19:39] | Where did you get it? | 那你是从哪儿得来的 |
[1:19:42] | I got it for Christmas. | 圣诞节礼物 |
[1:19:44] | Jacob, look who I found. | 雅各布 看看是谁来了 |
[1:19:48] | It’s my wizard friends, Newt and Theseus. | 是我的巫师朋友们 纽特和忒修斯 |
[1:19:50] | We’re like this, okay, and that’s me right there. | 我们就像这样 懂吗 这个才是我 |
[1:19:52] | I gotta go. All right, have fun. | 我得走了 好了 你们玩 |
[1:19:55] | Don’t do anything I wouldn’t do. | 别做不该做的事 |
[1:19:58] | Can you believe this place? | 这也太不可思议了吧 |
[1:20:00] | They got pint-sized little witches and wizards running around here. | 这么多迷你的小女巫和小巫师满地跑 |
[1:20:01] | You don’t say. | 可不是嘛 |
[1:20:03] | I was the assassin. | 那刺客就是我 |
[1:20:05] | Newt and Theseus both went to Hogwarts. | 纽特和忒修斯都在霍格沃茨上过学 |
[1:20:08] | Oh, I knew that. Well, they’re being very nice to me. | 这我知道 这儿的学生都很热情 |
[1:20:10] | The Slytherin boys over there, they gave me these. | 这是那几个斯莱特林小男生给我的 |
[1:20:12] | They’re delicious. Who wants one? | 很好吃 有人要吗 |
[1:20:14] | I never cared for cockroach clusters much myself, | 我本人向来都欣赏不来 蟑螂团子的味道 |
[1:20:17] | although Honeydukes are supposed to be the best. | 不过 蜂蜜公爵的应该是最好的 |
[1:20:24] | Off you go. | 先走吧 |
[1:20:26] | McGonagall. | 麦格 |
[1:20:28] | Albus. | 阿不思 |
[1:20:29] | Well done. All of you, well done. | 太棒了 你们都做得非常好 |
[1:20:32] | Congratulations. | 恭喜大家 |
[1:20:33] | – Congratulations? – Indeed. | -恭喜我们 -没错 |
[1:20:35] | Professor Hicks managed to foil an assassination. | 希克斯教授成功阻止了一场暗杀行动 |
[1:20:39] | And you are alive and you are well. | 而你还活着 而且精神不错 |
[1:20:42] | The fact that everything | 一切都没按计划走 |
[1:20:43] | didn’t go precisely to plan was precisely the plan. | 但是我们的计划就是不按计划走 |
[1:20:46] | Countersight 101. | 反视法的基本招式 |
[1:20:47] | Albus, forgive me, but aren’t we back where we started? | 阿不思 恕我直言 这不是又回到原点了吗 |
[1:20:50] | Actually, I would argue that things are… | 要我说 我们现在处境 |
[1:20:53] | a great deal worse. | 比开始还要差很多 |
[1:20:57] | You haven’t told them, have you? | 你还没告诉他们吧 |
[1:21:00] | Grindelwald’s been allowed to stand in the election. | 他们已经允许格林德沃参加竞选了 |
[1:21:04] | – What? – But how? | -什么 -怎么会 |
[1:21:06] | Because Vogel chose easy | 因为沃格尔选择了容易 |
[1:21:08] | over right. | 而非正义 |
[1:21:34] | It’s all right. | 没事的 |
[1:21:35] | Bhutan. | 不丹 |
[1:21:37] | Correct. Three points to Hufflepuff. | 答对了 赫奇帕奇加三分 |
[1:21:39] | The kingdom of Bhutan | 不丹王国 |
[1:21:41] | sits high in the Eastern Himalayas. | 位于东喜马拉雅山脉的高处 |
[1:21:45] | It’s a place of indescribable beauty. | 那是一个美得无与伦比的国度 |
[1:21:47] | Some of our most important magic has its origins there. | 我们研习的一些很重要的魔法 都源自于那里 |
[1:21:51] | They say if you listen carefully enough, | 据说只要你用心聆听 |
[1:21:53] | the past whispers to you. | 就能听到往昔的密语 |
[1:21:57] | It also happens to be where the election will be held. | 这里也是选举进行的会场 |
[1:22:00] | He can’t win, can he? | 他赢不了的吧 |
[1:22:01] | Only a few days ago he was a fugitive from justice. | 就在几天前 他的身份还是一名逃犯 |
[1:22:04] | Now he is an official candidate | 现在却摇身一变成了 |
[1:22:07] | in the International Confederation of Wizards. | 国际魔法联盟主席的候选人 |
[1:22:11] | Dangerous times favor dangerous men. | 危险的时代 偏爱危险的人才 |
[1:22:16] | By the way, | 顺便提一句 |
[1:22:17] | we’ll be dining with my brother in the village. | 我们晚上去村子里和我弟弟吃饭 |
[1:22:19] | Should you need anything before then, Minerva is here. | 这之前若还需要什么 找米勒娃就行 |
[1:22:23] | Dumbledore has a brother? | 邓布利多还有弟弟 |
[1:22:44] | Here we are. | 我们到了 |
[1:22:49] | Bunty, you’re here. Yes. | -邦缇 你也在啊 -是的 |
[1:22:54] | How is she? Oh, she’s fine. | -它怎么样 -一切都好 |
[1:22:58] | What’s Alfie done now? | 阿尔菲又干什么了 |
[1:23:00] | Wait, you’ve not been biting. Timothy’s bottom again, have you? | 你最近没有再去咬蒂莫西的屁股吧 |
[1:23:02] | Miss Broadacre, | 布罗德克女士 |
[1:23:04] | I trust my brother has been a gracious host? | 我弟弟招待得应该还算周到吧 |
[1:23:07] | Yes, ever so gracious. | 是的 特别热情周到 |
[1:23:10] | I’m delighted to hear. | 很高兴你这么说 |
[1:23:11] | Uh, so, rooms have been arranged for you in the village, | 对了 已经给诸位 在村子里安排好了住处 |
[1:23:15] | and Aberforth here | 我弟弟阿不福思 |
[1:23:17] | will prepare you a delicious dinner, his own recipe. | 会给大家准备美味的晚餐 他自创的食谱 |
[1:23:26] | There’s more of that if you want it. | 不够的话 这边还有 |
[1:23:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[1:23:35] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[1:23:39] | Astonishing. | 不可思议 |
[1:23:41] | Never has something that looks so repellent tasted so delicious. | 从没吃过看着这么恶心 却这么好吃的东西 |
[1:23:45] | Who is this little one? Do you mind? | 这个小家伙是谁 安静点儿好吗 |
[1:23:48] | She’s a Qilin, Jacob. | 它是只麒麟 雅各布 |
[1:23:50] | She’s incredibly rare. | 十分罕见的物种 |
[1:23:52] | One of the most beloved creatures in the Wizarding World. | 魔法世界最受喜爱的神奇动物之一 |
[1:23:55] | Why? | 为什么 |
[1:23:57] | ‘Cause she can see into your soul. | 因为它能看透你的灵魂 |
[1:24:02] | You’re kidding me. | 开玩笑的吧 |
[1:24:04] | No. So, if you are good | 不 倘若你为人善良 |
[1:24:07] | and worthy, then she’ll see that. | 而且值得信赖 它能看到 |
[1:24:10] | But if, on the other hand, you’re cruel | 与此同时 如果你残酷 |
[1:24:13] | and deceitful, then she’ll know that too. | 而且虚伪狡诈 它也能看出来 |
[1:24:16] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[1:24:18] | Does she just tell you that or… | 它是直接告诉你还是… |
[1:24:21] | Not exactly tells. Well, she bows, | 它不会用嘴说 它用鞠躬表达 |
[1:24:25] | but only in the presence of someone truly pure of heart. | 它只会在真正内心纯良的人面前鞠躬 |
[1:24:30] | I mean, almost none of us are, of course, | 当然 大多数人都达不到标准 |
[1:24:31] | no matter how good of a person one tries to be. | 无论我们有多一心向善 |
[1:24:35] | There was actually a time, many, many years ago, | 许多许多年以前 曾经有一段时间 |
[1:24:38] | when the Qilin chose who’d lead us. | 是由麒麟为我们选领导者的 |
[1:24:42] | No… | 不行 |
[1:24:49] | Okay. All right, already. | 好了 好了好了 |
[1:24:54] | Here you go. | 来吃吧 |
[1:24:56] | Thriving. | 真活泼 |
[1:24:58] | He’s just hungry. – Look at him. | 它是饿了 看看它 |
[1:24:59] | – She really likes you, Jacob. – Oh, all right. | -它很喜欢你 雅各布 -好吧 |
[1:25:04] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[1:25:15] | Come with me. | 跟我去吧 |
[1:25:18] | I’ll help you. | 我会帮你的 |
[1:25:21] | He’s your son, Aberforth. | 他是你的儿子 阿不福思 |
[1:25:26] | He needs you. | 他需要你 |
[1:25:40] | Newt. | 纽特 |
[1:25:54] | Come in. | 进来吧 |
[1:25:56] | Albus, the mirror downstairs, there’s a message. | 阿不思 楼下的镜子上出现了一行字 |
[1:26:00] | Close the door. | 把门关上 |
[1:26:09] | It’s from Credence, Newt. | 那是克雷登斯写的 纽特 |
[1:26:18] | my brother fell in love as well, | 我弟弟爱上了一个姑娘 |
[1:26:20] | with a girl from the Hollow. | 戈德里克山谷人 |
[1:26:23] | She was sent away. | 她最终被驱逐 |
[1:26:26] | There were rumors about a child. | 那时就有传言说她生了孩子 |
[1:26:31] | Credence… He’s a Dumbledore. | -克雷登斯… -他姓邓布利多 |
[1:26:37] | If I’d been a better friend… | 倘若我待他好一点 |
[1:26:40] | to Aberforth, if I’d been a better brother… | 或者做一个更加称职的哥哥 |
[1:26:43] | he might have confided in me. | 他也许就会对我倾诉 |
[1:26:47] | Perhaps things would have been different, and this boy… | 情况也许就会不同 而那个孩子 |
[1:26:51] | could have been part of our lives, part of our family. | 就可能留下来 成为我们的家人 |
[1:26:59] | Credence can’t be saved, I know you know that. | 克雷登斯没救了 我想你也知道这一点 |
[1:27:04] | But he may yet be able to save us. | 但他或许还可以拯救我们 |
[1:27:14] | Phoenix ash. | 凤凰灰烬 |
[1:27:16] | The bird comes to him because he’s dying, | 那只鸟在他身边 是因为他要死了 |
[1:27:19] | Newt. | 纽特 |
[1:27:21] | I know the signs. | 我了解这些迹象 |
[1:27:23] | You see… | 要知道 |
[1:27:26] | my sister was an Obscurial. | 我妹妹也是一个默然者 |
[1:27:31] | And like Credence, she never learned to express her magic. | 和克雷登斯一样 她也没学会控制魔法 |
[1:27:35] | Over time it grew darker and began to poison her. | 后来那股力量黑化并开始毒害她 |
[1:27:40] | Worst of all, none of us were capable of easing her pain. | 最痛心的是我们都无法缓解她的痛苦 |
[1:27:47] | Can you tell me how it is that… | 能告诉我 她是怎么… |
[1:27:50] | or how it came to an end for her? | 她是怎么离去的吗 |
[1:27:55] | Gellert and I had made plans to go away together. | 盖勒特和我计划好了要一起离开 |
[1:28:00] | My brother didn’t approve. | 我弟弟他不同意 |
[1:28:03] | One night, he confronted us. | 一天晚上 他来找我们 |
[1:28:06] | Voices were raised, threats made. | 我们大吵起来 互不相让 |
[1:28:08] | Aberforth drew his wand, which was foolish. | 阿不福思愚蠢地拔出了他的魔杖 |
[1:28:15] | I drew my wand, which was even more foolish. | 更加愚蠢的是 我也抽出了魔杖 |
[1:28:20] | Gellert just laughed. | 盖勒特大笑着 |
[1:28:24] | No one heard Ariana coming down the stairs. | 没有人听到阿利安娜下了楼 |
[1:28:29] | Can’t say for certain it was my… | 我也不确定是不是我的… |
[1:28:33] | spell. | 咒语 |
[1:28:39] | Doesn’t really matter. | 已经无所谓了 |
[1:28:42] | One minute she was there, and the next she was gone. | 她前一秒还在那儿 后一秒就不在了 |
[1:28:47] | I’m so sorry, Albus. | 我很抱歉 阿不思 |
[1:28:51] | But if it’s of any comfort, perhaps | 但从另一个角度来说 或许这样 |
[1:28:54] | she was saved some pain… | 省去了她许多痛苦 |
[1:28:56] | Don’t. Don’t disappoint me, Newt. | 够了 不要让我失望 纽特 |
[1:28:59] | You of all people. | 尤其是你 |
[1:29:02] | Your honesty is a gift… | 你的诚恳是一份礼赠 |
[1:29:07] | even if at times a painful one. | 即便有时它会让人痛苦 |
[1:29:14] | Our friends downstairs will be tired | 楼下的朋友们一定很累了 |
[1:29:17] | and wanting to go home. You should… | 都想早些休息 你也… |
[1:29:19] | You should go. | 你也去吧 |
[1:29:34] | Albus, Lally said something earlier | 阿不思 拉莉曾经说过一段话 她说 |
[1:29:37] | about most of us being ultimately imperfect. | 大多数人最终都是不完美的 |
[1:29:42] | But even if we make mistakes, terrible things… | 但即使我们犯了错 无论多大的错 |
[1:29:47] | we can try to make things right. | 我们还是可以尝试纠正 |
[1:29:52] | And that’s what matters… | 这才是最重要的 |
[1:29:57] | trying. | 尝试 |
[1:30:15] | We’re with you. | 我们支持你 |
[1:30:17] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:30:27] | Our time is close, my brothers and sisters. | 属于我们的时刻就快到了 兄弟姐妹们 |
[1:30:30] | Days of hiding are over. | 不必再躲躲藏藏 |
[1:30:35] | The world will hear our voice. | 这世界 将听到我们的呼声 |
[1:30:41] | And it will be deafening. | 震耳欲聋的呼声 |
[1:30:50] | You didn’t come here to betray Dumbledore. | 你不是为了背叛邓布利多而来 |
[1:30:54] | You know in | 你心中 |
[1:30:56] | your pure-blood heart, | 流淌着纯正巫师血脉 |
[1:30:59] | your place is here. | 你属于这里 |
[1:31:03] | To believe in me is to believe in yourself. | 信任我就等于信任你自己 |
[1:31:18] | Prove your loyalty, Mr. Kama. | 证明你的忠心 卡玛先生 |
[1:31:41] | …Vulnera Sanentur. | 快快复苏 速速愈合 |
[1:31:46] | Rennervate Vulnera Sanentur. | 快快复苏 速速愈合 |
[1:31:51] | Rennervate Vulnera Sanentur. | 快快复苏 速速愈合 |
[1:31:58] | Rennervate Vulnera Sanentur. | 快快复苏 速速愈合 |
[1:32:08] | There. | 好了 |
[1:32:11] | There, there. | 好了好了 |
[1:32:14] | There. | 乖 |
[1:32:18] | Come, look. | 过来 看 |
[1:32:25] | This is why we are special. | 这就是我们的特别之处 |
[1:32:30] | To conceal our powers | 有意隐藏魔力 |
[1:32:32] | is not merely an affront to ourselves… | 不仅仅是对我们自己身份的极大侮辱 |
[1:32:36] | it’s sinful. | 更是罪 |
[1:32:52] | Was there another? | 还有另一只吗 |
[1:32:55] | Another? | 另一只 |
[1:32:57] | That night, was there another Qilin? | 那天晚上还有没有另外一只麒麟 |
[1:33:04] | I don’t think so… | 应该没有 |
[1:33:07] | That’s twice you failed me. | 你让我失望两次了 |
[1:33:09] | Do you not understand the danger you put me in? | 你不明白这对我是多大的威胁吗 |
[1:33:16] | One last chance. | 最后一次机会 |
[1:33:18] | Understood? | 明白了吗 |
[1:33:23] | Find it. | 快去找 |
[1:34:19] | Hey, Newt. | 嘿 纽特 |
[1:34:21] | What is this place? | 这是什么地方 |
[1:34:24] | The room we require. | 这是有求必应屋 |
[1:34:30] | I trust you all have the tickets that Bunty gave you? | 邦缇之前发给你们的票 大家都带好了吧 |
[1:34:34] | You’ll need them to gain access to the ceremony. | 没有票的话是进不去选举会场的 |
[1:34:36] | What do you think, Newt? Can you tell which one is yours? | 怎么样 纽特 看出哪个是你的了吗 |
[1:34:39] | No. | 没有 |
[1:34:41] | Good. I’d be worried if you could. | 那就好 否则我该担心了 |
[1:34:43] | I assume the Qilin’s in one of these cases. Yes. | -麒麟就在其中一个手提箱里吧 -没错 |
[1:34:46] | – Well, which one is it? – Which one indeed. | -是在哪个里呢 -是啊 哪个呢 |
[1:34:49] | Ooh, it’s like a three-card monte thing. | 跟三卡蒙特游戏一样 |
[1:34:51] | Like a shell game thing. | 就是猜东西的游戏 |
[1:34:53] | Like a short con. | 就是 骗人的把戏 |
[1:34:56] | Never mind, it’s a Muggle thing. | 不重要 是麻瓜玩的 |
[1:34:58] | Grindelwald will do anything within his powers | 格林德沃一定会倾尽自己的全力 |
[1:35:00] | to get his hands on | 来抢我们手里这个 |
[1:35:01] | our rare friend. | 珍稀的小家伙 |
[1:35:03] | Therefore, it’s essential that we keep | 因此 此行的重中之重是 |
[1:35:05] | whoever he dispatches on his behalf guessing, | 让他派出来的所有人都猜不到 |
[1:35:09] | so the Qilin gets to the ceremony safely. | 好让麒麟安全地进入到选举会场 |
[1:35:12] | If, by teatime, | 如果下午茶时间 |
[1:35:14] | the Qilin, not to mention | 麒麟 更不用说 |
[1:35:17] | all of us, are still alive, | 我们大家都还活着的话 |
[1:35:20] | we should consider our efforts a success. | 那我们的行动就算是成功了 |
[1:35:23] | For the record, nobody ever died playing three-card monte. | 顺便说一句 玩三卡蒙特就从来没死过人 |
[1:35:28] | An important distinction. | 这个区别很重要 |
[1:35:31] | All right, everybody choose a case and we’ll be on our way. | 好了 一人拿一个手提箱 我们上路 |
[1:35:34] | Mr. Kowalski, | 科瓦尔斯基先生 |
[1:35:36] | you and I will proceed together first. | 我们两个人一起先走一步 |
[1:35:38] | Me? | 我 |
[1:35:44] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:36:10] | I’m looking forward to you educating me a little further | 我十分期待你给我仔细讲讲 |
[1:36:13] | on the finer points of three-card monte. | 三卡蒙特游戏具体是怎么个玩法 |
[1:36:21] | My pleasure. | 乐意至极 |
[1:36:26] | Well… | 那么 |
[1:36:27] | Good luck, everybody. | 祝大家都有好运 |
[1:36:32] | Good luck. | 大家好运 |
[1:36:35] | And you too, Bunty girl. | 也祝你好运 邦缇姑娘 |
[1:36:40] | See you, Bunty. | 回见 邦缇 |
[1:36:56] | It is not lost on those of us in leadership | 我们作为领导层并没有忘记 |
[1:36:58] | that we are currently a world divided. | 眼下我们正处于一个四分五裂的世界 |
[1:37:02] | Each day brings talk of another conspiracy. | 每天都会有人谈起新的阴谋论 |
[1:37:06] | Each hour another dark whisper. | 每小时都会有负面的谣传 |
[1:37:09] | These whispers have only increased in recent days, | 而近几天随着我们 第三位候选人的出现 |
[1:37:13] | with the addition of a third candidate. | 这些谣传已然愈演愈烈 |
[1:37:16] | There is only one way to leave absolutely no doubt | 要消除这些疑虑 让结果服众 |
[1:37:22] | that a worthy candidate exists | 唯一的方法就是 |
[1:37:23] | amongst the three you have | 证明诸位眼前 这三个候选人中有真正的 |
[1:37:26] | been presented. | 贤能之人 |
[1:37:45] | As every schoolboy | 就算学校里的孩子 |
[1:37:48] | and girl knows, the Qilin | 都十分清楚 麒麟 |
[1:37:51] | is the purest of creatures | 乃是这神奇的魔法世界中 |
[1:37:54] | in our wonderful magical world. | 至纯至净的生物 |
[1:37:57] | It cannot be deceived. | 没有人可以骗过它 |
[1:38:00] | Let the Qilin unite us. | 让麒麟带我们团结一心吧 |
[1:38:23] | Santos! Santos! Santos! Santos! Santos! Santos! | 桑托斯 |
[1:38:51] | Come. | 来 |
[1:38:56] | Where to, next? | 接下来去哪儿 |
[1:38:58] | Uh, this is where I leave you. | 咱们要在这里暂别了 |
[1:39:00] | I’m… I’m sorry, you’re what? Leaving me? | 等 等一下 你说什么 暂别 |
[1:39:04] | I have to meet someone else, Mr. Kowalski. | 我得去见另一个人 科瓦尔斯基先生 |
[1:39:07] | Not to worry, | 不用担心 |
[1:39:10] | you’ll be perfectly safe. | 你不会有事的 |
[1:39:15] | You don’t have the Qilin. | 麒麟不在你这里 |
[1:39:18] | Feel free to drop the case at the first hint of trouble. | 一旦发现情况不妙 你可以扔了箱子就跑 |
[1:39:21] | One other thing, if you don’t mind me saying. | 还有件事 说了你不要介意 |
[1:39:24] | You should stop doubting yourself. | 不要再怀疑自己了 |
[1:39:27] | You have something most men go their entire lives without. | 你拥有的东西很多人一生都不曾拥有 |
[1:39:30] | Do you know what that is? | 知道是什么吗 |
[1:39:33] | A heart that is full. | 一颗充实的心 |
[1:39:36] | Only a truly brave man | 只有真正勇敢的人 |
[1:39:38] | could open himself up so honestly | 才能诚挚而毫不设防地 |
[1:39:40] | and completely, | 像你这样 |
[1:39:42] | as you do. | 敞开心扉 |
[1:40:11] | Santos! Santos! Santos! | 桑托斯 |
[1:40:16] | Santos! Santos! Santos! | 桑托斯 |
[1:41:27] | Cases, please. | 手提箱 交出来 |
[1:41:49] | Hey, fellas. | 嘿 伙计们 |
[1:41:58] | He’s angry. | 他生气了 |
[1:42:16] | Wait. Open them, make sure it’s in there. | 等等 先打开确认在不在 |
[1:42:19] | Idiots. | 蠢货 |
[1:44:05] | How long does he have? | 他还能撑多久 |
[1:44:48] | Here. Hey. Hi. You’re in danger, all right? | 这里 你很危险 知道吗 |
[1:44:52] | – You need to leave. – Well… | -你得快走 -那… |
[1:44:54] | I can’t… I can’t go, okay? | 我不能 我不能走 懂吗 |
[1:44:57] | I can’t come home. | 我不能回家 |
[1:44:58] | It’s too late for me, all right? | 对我来说太晚了 |
[1:45:00] | Some mistakes, they’re just too big. | 我犯的一些错误 大得无法弥补 |
[1:45:03] | Can you listen to me? | 听我说好吗 |
[1:45:04] | There’s no time. I was followed. | 没时间了 有人跟踪我 |
[1:45:07] | I gave ’em the slip, but it won’t be long before they find me. | 我甩掉了他们 但他们很快就会找到我 |
[1:45:10] | – They’re gonna find us. – I don’t care. | -他们会发现的 -我不在乎 |
[1:45:13] | All I got is us. | 你是我的一切 |
[1:45:15] | I make no sense without us. | 没有你我的人生毫无意义 |
[1:45:16] | Jacob, what? Come on… | 雅各布 什么 拜托 |
[1:45:19] | I don’t love you anymore. Just get outta here. | 我已经不爱你了 你快走吧 |
[1:45:21] | You’re the worst liar in the world, Queenie Goldstein. | 你最不会撒谎了 奎妮·戈德斯坦恩 |
[1:45:25] | You hear that? What? No. | -听到了吗 -什么 |
[1:45:28] | That’s a sign. Oh, man. | 那是个预兆 太好了 |
[1:45:31] | – Oh, come on. – Come here, come here. | -拜托 -来 过来 |
[1:45:33] | Close your eyes. | 闭上眼睛 |
[1:45:36] | Please close your eyes. | 拜托 闭上眼睛 |
[1:45:39] | You know what Dumbledore said to me? | 知道邓布利多说什么吗 |
[1:45:41] | No. | 不 |
[1:45:43] | He said that I got a full heart. | 他说我有一颗充实的心 |
[1:45:50] | He’s wrong. | 他错了 |
[1:45:52] | I’m always gonna have room in there for you. | 我的心永远都会给你留出位置 |
[1:45:56] | – Yeah? – Yeah. You know it. | -是吗 -是 你知道 |
[1:45:59] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[1:46:04] | Queenie Goldstein. | 奎妮·戈德斯坦恩 |
[1:47:11] | Mr. Scamander. | 斯卡曼德先生 |
[1:47:13] | We’ve never been properly introduced. | 我们还没有正式打过照面 |
[1:47:15] | Henrietta Fischer, | 我叫亨丽埃塔·费歇尔 |
[1:47:18] | Herr Vogel’s attache. | 沃格尔先生的随员 |
[1:47:20] | Yes, uh, hello. | 好的 你好 |
[1:47:22] | I can take you up. | 我可以带你上去 |
[1:47:25] | There’s a private entrance for members of the High Council. | 高级委员会的成员有一个独立入口 |
[1:47:30] | If you just follow me. | 你只需要跟我走 |
[1:47:31] | I’m sorry, why would you do that? | 不好意思 你为什么这么做 |
[1:47:34] | Take me up? | 带我上去 |
[1:47:36] | Isn’t it obvious? | 难道还不明显吗 |
[1:47:38] | No, frankly, it’s, uh, not. | 不 坦白说 不明显 |
[1:47:45] | Dumbledore sent me. | 邓布利多派我来的 |
[1:47:49] | I know what you have in that case, Mr. Scamander. | 我知道你手提箱里有什么 斯卡曼德先生 |
[1:48:15] | He should be here any minute. | 他应该很快就到了 |
[1:49:20] | What kept you? | 怎么才来 |
[1:49:36] | I thank the candidates for their words. | 感谢几位候选人的精彩讲话 |
[1:49:39] | Each | 每一位 |
[1:49:40] | represents a distinct vision | 所发表的精彩演讲 |
[1:49:41] | of how we will not shape only our world, | 都代表了自己对于 如何塑造我们的魔法世界 |
[1:49:45] | but the non-magical world as well. | 以及非魔法世界的看法 |
[1:49:49] | Which brings us | 而接下来 |
[1:49:51] | to the most important part of our ceremony, | 就是本次仪式中最重要的一个环节 |
[1:49:55] | the walk of the Qilin. | 麒麟的选择 |
[1:51:26] | The Qilin has seen. | 麒麟作出了选择 |
[1:51:29] | Seen goodness, strength, | 它看到了纯善和力量 |
[1:51:33] | qualities essential to lead | 这都是指引我们前进的领导者 |
[1:51:36] | and to guide us. | 必不可缺的品质 |
[1:51:40] | Who do you see? | 诸位的选择呢 |
[1:51:59] | Gellert Grindelwald is the new leader of the magical world | 盖勒特·格林德沃 是我们魔法世界的新领袖 |
[1:52:03] | by acclamation. | 口头表决通过 |
[1:52:44] | This is the man who tried to take my life. | 就是这个人曾经试图刺杀我 |
[1:52:48] | This man, | 这个人 |
[1:52:49] | who has no magic, | 他没有一点儿魔法 |
[1:52:53] | who would marry a witch and pollute our blood, | 却想娶一个女巫 污染我们的血脉 |
[1:52:56] | create a forbidden union that would make us less, | 这禁忌的结合只会令我们不堪 |
[1:53:00] | make us weak, like his kind. | 让我们像他的同类般弱小 |
[1:53:04] | He’s not alone, my friends. | 他可不是孤例 朋友们 |
[1:53:07] | There are thousands who seek to do the same. | 想像他这样做的人成千上万 |
[1:53:12] | There can only be one response to such vermin. | 这样的寄生虫只配得到一种对待 |
[1:53:25] | No. | 不 |
[1:53:30] | Crucio. | 钻心剜骨 |
[1:53:31] | No! | 不 |
[1:53:35] | Make him stop! | 快让他住手 |
[1:53:37] | Our war with the Muggles | 我们与麻瓜的战争 |
[1:53:39] | begins today. | 从今天打响 |
[1:54:00] | Jacob. | 雅各布 |
[1:54:42] | He’s lying to you. | 他骗了你们 |
[1:54:46] | That creature is dead. | 那个东西已经死了 |
[1:54:56] | Not now. Wait. | 等一下 等等 |
[1:55:03] | He did it to trick you. | 他是为了骗你们 |
[1:55:04] | He killed it and bewitched it | 他杀了麒麟 然后给它施咒 |
[1:55:07] | so that you might think him worthy to lead. | 好让大家觉得他有资格成为领袖 |
[1:55:12] | But he doesn’t want to lead you. | 可他并不想领导你们 |
[1:55:17] | He just wants you to follow. | 他只想你们服从 |
[1:55:19] | Words. | 谎言 |
[1:55:22] | Words designed to deceive. | 这是精心编造的谎言 |
[1:55:25] | To make you doubt what you’ve seen with your own two eyes. | 让各位怀疑亲眼所见的事实 |
[1:55:28] | There were two Qilins born that night. | 那一夜有两只麒麟诞生 |
[1:55:29] | A twin. And I know that… | 双胞胎 我知道的 |
[1:55:33] | I know that… Because? | -我知道 -证据呢 |
[1:55:40] | Because you have no proof. | 你根本就没有证据 |
[1:55:43] | Because there was no second Qilin. | 因为并没有第二只麒麟 |
[1:55:46] | Am I not right? | 我说得对吗 |
[1:55:47] | Its mother had been killed, it… | 它的母亲被害 它… |
[1:55:49] | Then where is it now, Mr. Scamander? | 那它在哪里 斯卡曼德先生 |
[1:56:17] | No one can know everything, Newt. | 没人可以知道一切 纽特 |
[1:56:19] | Remember? | 记得吗 |
[1:56:51] | I don’t get it. | 我不理解 真是 |
[1:57:05] | She can’t hear you, little one. | 它听不到的 小家伙 |
[1:57:09] | Not here… | 它不在这儿 |
[1:57:12] | but perhaps somewhere she’s listening. | 或许在别处听着你的呼唤 |
[1:57:18] | This is the true Qilin. | 这才是真正的麒麟 |
[1:57:21] | Look at it, | 好好看看 |
[1:57:23] | you can see it with your own eyes. This is the true… | 大家都可以亲眼看出来 这只才是真的 |
[1:57:32] | This can’t be allowed to stand. | 刚才这个结果不能算数 |
[1:57:35] | The vote must be taken again. | 必须重新进行投票 |
[1:57:37] | Come on, Anton. Do something. | 好了安东 履行职责 |
[1:58:08] | You… | 你… |
[1:58:09] | No, no, no, please. | 不 别别别 拜托了 |
[1:58:37] | I’m honored. | 我很荣幸 |
[1:58:40] | But just as two of you were born that night, | 但正如那天晚上你们两个一起出生 |
[1:58:43] | there’s another here, | 这里还有一个人 |
[1:58:45] | equally worthy. | 同样值得认可 |
[1:58:48] | I’m certain of it. | 这一点我确定 |
[1:59:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[2:01:59] | Who will love you now, Dumbledore? | 还有谁会爱你 邓布利多 |
[2:02:04] | You’re all alone. | 你孤身一人了 |
[2:02:56] | I was never your enemy. | 我从不是你们的敌人 |
[2:03:05] | Then, | 从前 |
[2:03:07] | or now. | 或现在 |
[2:03:49] | Did you ever think of me? | 你有想念过我吗 |
[2:03:54] | Always. | 一直想 |
[2:04:02] | Come home. | 回家吧 |
[2:04:52] | Here she is. | 它来了 |
[2:04:56] | Well done, Bunty. | 你太棒了 邦缇 |
[2:05:01] | Come on, little one. | 来吧 小家伙 |
[2:05:04] | I’m sorry. I must have given you an awful fright. | 对不起 我一定吓坏你了吧 |
[2:05:06] | No, I think, um, | 不 我觉得有时候 |
[2:05:09] | sometimes it takes losing something to realize quite how much it means. | 只有失去过才能更好地 体会到它的重要性 |
[2:05:15] | And sometimes you just… | 可有时候你本来就… |
[2:05:20] | Sometimes you just know. | 有时候你本来就清楚 |
[2:05:34] | Right, in you pop. | 好了 进去吧 |
[2:05:37] | Mr. Kowalski. | 科瓦尔斯基先生 |
[2:05:41] | I owe you an apology. | 我欠你一个道歉 |
[2:05:43] | It… It was never my intent | 我让你承受钻心咒的痛苦折磨 |
[2:05:46] | for you to suffer the Cruciatus curse. | 绝对不是我的本意 |
[2:05:48] | Yeah… | 好 |
[2:05:50] | Well, you know, we got Queenie back, so we’re square. | 不过奎妮回来了 就算扯平了吧 |
[2:05:52] | Hey, can I ask you a question? | 我能问你个事吗 |
[2:05:55] | Can I keep this? For, like, old times’ sake? | 这个我能留着吗 就算是留个纪念 |
[2:06:01] | I can’t think | 我想不到还能有谁 |
[2:06:03] | of anyone more deserving. | 比你更配拥有它 |
[2:06:07] | Thanks, Professor. | 谢谢你 教授 |
[2:06:29] | – Remarkable. | 不可思议 |
[2:06:31] | – But how? I thought you couldn’t move against one another. | 我不懂 你们不是不能互相攻击吗 |
[2:06:33] | We didn’t. | 我们没有 |
[2:06:35] | He sought to kill, I sought to protect. | 他寻求杀戮 而我寻求护佑 |
[2:06:38] | Our spells met. | 我们的魔咒遭遇了 |
[2:06:41] | Let’s call it fate. | 就当是天意吧 |
[2:06:44] | After all, how else will we fulfill our destinies? | 不然的话 怎么才能实现我们的命运呢 |
[2:06:49] | Albus. | 阿不思 |
[2:06:52] | Promise me. | 请答应我 |
[2:06:57] | You’ll find him and you’ll stop him. | 务必找到他 阻止他 |
[2:07:26] | Albert, don’t forget the pierogis. | 阿尔伯特 别忘了那些馅饼 |
[2:07:29] | Yes, Mr. K. | 是 科瓦先生 |
[2:07:31] | Albert. | 阿尔伯特 |
[2:07:33] | No more than eight minutes on the kolaczkis. | 果酱饼干最多烤八分钟 |
[2:07:35] | Yes, Mr. K. | 是 科瓦先生 |
[2:07:37] | He’s a sweet kid. | 这孩子挺好 |
[2:07:38] | He doesn’t know the difference between paszteciki and golabki. | 就是分不清蘑菇肉卷和白菜肉卷 |
[2:07:41] | – Hey, sweetheart. – What? | -亲爱的 -哇哦 |
[2:07:42] | Newt doesn’t know what you’re talking about. | 纽特听不懂你说的话 |
[2:07:43] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我也听不懂你说的话 |
[2:07:45] | And you are not working today, remember? | 而你今天不需要管工作 还记得吗 |
[2:07:49] | Oh, are you all right, honey? | 你没事吧 亲爱的 |
[2:07:51] | Oh, you’re nervous about the speech. Don’t be nervous. | 是在为了祝词的事紧张 别紧张 |
[2:07:54] | Tell him, honey. | 告诉他 亲爱的 |
[2:07:54] | Don’t be nervous about the speech. I’m not nervous. | -祝词的事不用紧张 -我 我不紧张 |
[2:07:56] | What is the smell? | 这什么味 |
[2:07:57] | Why is there burning? Albert? | 怎么有一股糊味 阿尔伯特 |
[2:08:03] | Mm. Maybe we’re nervous about something else, huh? | 我看你是在为别的事紧张吧 |
[2:08:06] | I can’t imagine what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[2:08:23] | So, the day that I first met Jacob… | 第一次见到雅各布那天 |
[2:08:26] | The day that I first met Jacob, | 第一次见到雅各布那天 |
[2:08:27] | we were both sitting in the Steen National Bank. | 我们都坐在斯蒂恩国家银行 |
[2:08:31] | Never would I… | 我万万没… |
[2:08:47] | The maid of honor, I presume? | 我猜你是伴娘吧 |
[2:08:51] | The best man, I gather? | 我猜你是伴郎吧 |
[2:08:55] | You’ve done something to your hair. | -你的发型不一样了 -没有 |
[2:09:01] | No. Well, yes, actually, just… | 对 确实变了 就为… |
[2:09:03] | Just for tonight. – Well, it suits you. | -就为今晚 -很适合你 |
[2:09:05] | – Thank you, Newt. | 谢谢你 纽特 |
[2:09:12] | – Hello. – Hi. | -你们好 -嗨 |
[2:09:13] | Look who’s… | 看这是… |
[2:09:17] | So good to see you. | 见到你太高兴了 |
[2:09:19] | – Hi. – How are you? | 你还好吗 |
[2:09:20] | You look wonderful, Lally. | 你这身真漂亮 拉莉 |
[2:09:22] | Well, thank you, Newt. I appreciate it. | 谢谢你 纽特 谢谢夸奖 |
[2:09:24] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[2:09:25] | Tina, come on. | 蒂娜 来 |
[2:09:26] | You must tell me how MACUSA’s been. – See you inside. | -你跟我说说美国魔法部最近如何 -里面见 |
[2:09:34] | What about me? How do I look? | 我呢 我这身怎么样 |
[2:09:37] | – You all right? – You look fine. | -你没事吧 -你也挺好 |
[2:09:38] | – You okay? – Yeah, I’m all right. | -确定没事 -我没事 |
[2:09:40] | You’re not nervous, are you? | 不紧张吧 |
[2:09:43] | Can’t be nervous about a speech after saving the world. | 刚拯救了世界 演讲可不能怯场 |
[2:10:03] | It’s a historic day. | 历史性的一天啊 |
[2:10:06] | Where once was before, | 从今天开始往后的日子 |
[2:10:08] | there will now be after. | 和以前完全不一样了 |
[2:10:13] | Funny | 有趣的是 |
[2:10:14] | how historic days seem so ordinary when you’re living them. | 身在其中的我们却感觉它如此平淡 |
[2:10:18] | Well, perhaps that’s what happens when the world gets things right. | 或许恢复正轨的世界本应如此吧 |
[2:10:21] | Mm, it’s jolly nice to know it happens occasionally. | 偶尔平淡的日子真是让人高兴 |
[2:10:28] | I didn’t know if I’d see you here. | 我之前不知道你会不会来 |
[2:10:31] | I wasn’t sure you would, either. | 我自己都不知道 |
[2:10:33] | Hey, Newt. Yes. | -嘿 纽特 -怎么了 |
[2:10:35] | Jacob seems to think he’s lost the ring. | 雅各布说他好像把戒指弄丢了 |
[2:10:37] | Please tell me you’ve got it. No, it’s all good. Yep. | -是在你那里吧 -没丢 好着呢 在 |
[2:10:42] | That scared me. Jacob! | 吓我一跳 哦 好的 |
[2:10:46] | Good man, Pick. | 皮克真乖 |
[2:10:52] | I should probably, um… | 我可能应该… |
[2:10:56] | Thank you, Newt. | 谢谢你 纽特 |
[2:10:59] | What for? Pick your poison. | -谢什么 -谢谢你的牺牲 |
[2:11:04] | I really couldn’t have done it without you. | 没有你 我做不到这一切 |
[2:11:13] | I’d do it again, by the way. | 我随时愿意再次帮你 |
[2:11:17] | Should you ask. | 只要你开口 |
[2:11:34] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[2:11:51] | Bunty! | -邦缇 -邦缇 |
[2:11:53] | Bunty! | 邦缇 |
[2:12:15] | Wow, you’re so beautiful. | 你太漂亮了 |
[2:12:25] | I can’t believe it. | 真不敢相信 |
[2:12:47] | This is, um… This is Albert. | 这位是 这位是阿尔伯特 |
[2:12:49] | I don’t know if you’ve met Albert, yet? | 我不知道你们打过招呼了没有 |
[2:12:52] | Have you met Lally? | -拉莉你认识了 -你好 |