英文名称:Fantastic Beasts The Crimes of Grindelwald
年代:2018
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:34] | You’ll be glad to be rid of him, I expect. | 能摆脱他你一定很高兴吧 |
[01:37] | We’d be more than happy to keep him here in custody. | 我们很乐意把他继续监禁在这里 |
[01:40] | Six months are enough. | 六个月也够长了 |
[01:42] | It’s time for him to answer for his crimes in Europe. | 该让他为自己在欧洲犯下的罪行给个交代了 |
[01:46] | President Picquery. | 皮奎里主席 |
[01:47] | Mr. Spielman, sir. | 斯皮尔曼先生 |
[01:49] | Prisoner is secured and ready to travel. | 一切正常 犯人移送已经就绪 |
[01:57] | You’ve thrown everything at him, I see. | 看来你把能用的手段都用上了 |
[01:59] | It was necessary. He’s extremely powerful. | 是很有必要的 他十分强大 |
[02:04] | We’ve had to change his guard three times. | 我们不得不三次更换守卫 |
[02:05] | He’s very persuasive. | 因为他 很有说服力 |
[02:08] | So we removed his tongue. | 所以我们拿走了他的舌头 |
[02:16] | Grindelwald! Grindelwald! Grindelwald! | 格林德沃 格林德沃 格林德沃 |
[02:24] | Grindelwald! Grindelwald! | 格林德沃 格林德沃 |
[02:37] | The wizarding community worldwide | 整个巫师界 |
[02:39] | owes you a great debt, Madam President. | 都欠你一份大人情 主席女士 |
[02:41] | Do not underestimate him. | 不要小瞧他 |
[02:46] | Mr. Spielman, we found his wand hidden away. | 斯皮尔曼先生 我们找到了他藏匿的魔杖 |
[02:53] | Abernathy. | 阿伯内西 |
[02:56] | And we found this. | 我们还发现了这个 |
[03:49] | No more silver tongue. Hmm? | 这下没三寸不烂之舌了吧 |
[06:06] | You have joined a noble cause, my friend. | 你是我们伟大事业的一份子了 朋友 |
[06:19] | I know. I know. I know, Antonio. | 好了好了 安东尼奥 |
[06:29] | So needy. | 太黏人了 |
[07:20] | 神奇动物在哪里2 格林德沃之罪 | |
[08:40] | They’re ready for you, Newt. | 你可以进去了 纽特 |
[08:44] | Leta. | 丽塔 |
[08:47] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里做什么 |
[08:49] | Theseus thought it would be good | 忒修斯觉得我成为 |
[08:50] | if I became part of the Ministry family. | 魔法部大家庭的一员会很好 |
[08:53] | Did he actually say the words “Ministry family”? | 他真的管这里叫魔法部大家庭吗 |
[08:56] | That sounds like my brother. | 像是我哥哥能干出来的事 |
[09:15] | Theseus was disappointed you couldn’t come to dinner. | 忒修斯很难过你没能来吃晚餐 |
[09:19] | Any of the nights we’ve asked you. | 我们邀请了那么多次你都没来 |
[09:21] | Well, I’ve been busy. | 我最近挺忙的 |
[09:23] | He’s your brother, Newt. | 他是你哥哥 纽特 |
[09:24] | He likes spending time with you. | 他很想多跟你聚聚 |
[09:27] | And so do I. | 我也是 |
[09:34] | Oi, you! Hop in, Pick. | 喂 说你呢 进来 皮克 |
[09:38] | Why do strange creatures love you so much? | 古怪动物怎么就这么喜欢你呢 |
[09:40] | Well, there are no strange creatures. | 没有古怪的动物 |
[09:41] | Only blinkered people. | 只有狭隘的人 |
[09:47] | How long did you get in detention | 你因为对普伦德加斯特说这句话 |
[09:49] | for saying that to Prendergast? | 被罚了多久的禁闭 |
[09:51] | I think it was a month that time. | 我记得好像是一个月 |
[09:53] | And I set off a dungbomb under his desk | 然后我在他桌子下面放了个粪弹 |
[09:55] | so I could join you. Do you remember? | 就为了去陪你 还记得吗 |
[10:03] | No, I actually don’t remember that. | 不 其实我不太记得了 |
[10:06] | Hello. | 你们好啊 |
[10:08] | Theseus. We were just talking about Newt coming for dinner. | 忒修斯 我们正说到要纽特来吃晚餐的事 |
[10:11] | Really? Well… | 是吗 好吧… |
[10:14] | Look, before we go in there, I… | 听我说 进去之前 我… |
[10:16] | It’s my fifth attempt, Theseus. I know the form. | 我第五次来了 忒修斯 我知道流程 |
[10:17] | This isn’t gonna be like the other times. This is… | 这次和之前几次不一样 这次… |
[10:20] | Just try and keep an open mind. Will you? | 别太固执 好吗 |
[10:24] | And maybe a little less… | 最好尽量不那么… |
[10:25] | Like me. | 不那么像我自己 |
[10:28] | Well, it can’t hurt. | 没什么大不了的 |
[10:30] | Come on, let’s go. | 走吧 我们进去 |
[10:38] | Hearing commences. | 听证会开始 |
[10:41] | You want an end to the ban on you traveling internationally. | 你希望撤销对你的国际旅行禁令 |
[10:45] | Why? | 为什么 |
[10:47] | Because I’d like to travel internationally. | 因为我想进行国际旅行 |
[10:49] | Subject uncooperative and evasive | 对象很不合作 并且 |
[10:52] | on reasons for last international trip. | 对其上一次国际旅行含糊其辞 |
[10:54] | It was a field trip, sir. | 那次是实地考察 先生 |
[10:56] | I was just collecting material for my book on magical beasts. | 我是在为我写的关于神奇动物的书收集素材 |
[10:59] | You destroyed half of New York. | 你毁掉了半个纽约 |
[11:01] | No, that’s actually factually incorrect on two counts. | 不 这句话有两点都与事实不符 |
[11:03] | Newt. | 纽特 |
[11:06] | Mr. Scamander, it’s clear you’re frustrated, | 斯卡曼德先生 显然你有些消极情绪 |
[11:09] | and, frankly, so are we. | 说实话 我们也是 |
[11:14] | In the spirit of compromise, | 本着相互妥协的精神 |
[11:15] | we’d like to make a proposition. | 我们有一个提议 |
[11:18] | What kind of proposition? | 什么提议 |
[11:20] | The committee will agree to lift | 委员会将撤销 |
[11:21] | your travel ban under one condition. | 对你的旅行禁令 但有一个条件 |
[11:24] | You join the Ministry. | 你加入魔法部 |
[11:26] | Specifically, your brother’s department. | 具体一点 加入你哥哥的部门 |
[11:32] | No. | 我拒绝 |
[11:35] | I think that | 我认为 |
[11:37] | Theseus is the Auror. | 忒修斯适合当傲罗 |
[11:39] | I think my talents lie elsewhere. | 我认为我的天分不适合这份工作 |
[11:41] | Mr. Scamander, | 斯卡曼德先生 |
[11:42] | the wizarding and non-wizarding worlds | 魔法界与麻瓜界 |
[11:44] | have been at peace for over a century. | 已经和平共处一个多世纪了 |
[11:47] | Grindelwald wants to see that peace destroyed. | 格林德沃想毁掉这份和平 |
[11:50] | And for certain members of our community, | 而我们的群体中有那么一部分人认为 |
[11:52] | his message is very seductive. | 他的号召很诱人 |
[11:56] | Many purebloods believe it is their birthright to rule | 许多纯血巫师认为他们天生有权统治 |
[12:01] | not only our world but the non-magic world as well. | 而且不仅是我们的世界 还有麻瓜界 |
[12:06] | They see Grindelwald as their hero, | 他们视格林德沃为英雄 |
[12:08] | and Grindelwald sees this | 而格林德沃 |
[12:11] | boy as a means to make this all come true. | 则视这个男孩为实现这一野心的工具 |
[12:16] | I’m sorry. You’re talking about Credence | 抱歉 你们提及克雷登斯的口吻 |
[12:18] | as if he were still here. | 好像在暗示他还活着 |
[12:21] | He survived, Newt. | 他没有死 纽特 |
[12:24] | He’s still alive. | 他还活着 |
[12:26] | He left New York months ago. | 几个月前他离开了纽约 |
[12:28] | He’s somewhere in Europe. | 现在在欧洲某处 |
[12:29] | Where exactly, we don’t know, but… | 具体在哪里我们并不知道 但是… |
[12:31] | You want me to hunt Credence down? | 你们要我去抓捕克雷登斯 |
[12:35] | To kill him? | 去杀了他 |
[12:36] | Same old Scamander. | 斯卡曼德真是一点没变 |
[12:41] | What is he doing here? | 他在这里做什么 |
[12:43] | I’m taking on the job that you’re too soft to do. | 我来做你因为软弱而无法完成的任务 |
[12:50] | Is that it? | 是吗 |
[12:55] | Travel documentation denied. | 旅行提请驳回 |
[13:01] | Newt! | 纽特 |
[13:03] | You think I like the idea of Grimmson any more than you do? | 你以为我比你更喜欢格里姆森吗 |
[13:05] | Listen, I don’t want to hear | 听着 我不想听你说 |
[13:06] | how the ends justify the means, Theseus. | 结果比手段重要 忒修斯 |
[13:07] | I think you’re gonna have to pull your head out the sand! | 我觉得你也该认清现实了 |
[13:09] | Okay, right, here we go. What a selfish, irresponsible… | 好吧 开始吧 说我有多么自私 多么不负责任 |
[13:11] | You know, the time is coming | 我告诉你 很快 |
[13:14] | when everyone, everyone is gonna have to pick a side. | 所有人 所有人都得选一边站 |
[13:17] | Even you. | 包括你 |
[13:19] | I don’t do sides. | 我从不选边站 |
[13:25] | Newt. Newt. | 纽特 纽特 |
[13:33] | Come here. | 来 |
[13:41] | They’re watching you. | 他们在监视你 |
[13:54] | Well, gentlemen, | 先生们 |
[13:57] | I assume this means I have the job. | 我想这任务是我的了 |
[15:21] | This will be suitable after a thorough cleanse. | 好好打扫一下这里还凑合能用 |
[15:26] | I want you to go to the circus now. | 你去马戏团 |
[15:29] | Give my note to Credence. | 把我的口信带给克雷登斯 |
[15:31] | Begin his journey. | 开启他的旅程 |
[15:33] | When we’ve won, they’ll flee cities in the millions. | 等我们胜利 他们将成百万地逃离城市 |
[15:37] | They’ve had their time. | 给过他们时间了 |
[15:38] | We don’t say such things out loud. | 这种话我们不明说 |
[15:41] | We want only freedom. | 我们要的只是自由 |
[15:43] | Freedom to be ourselves. | 做我们真实的自己的自由 |
[15:45] | To annihilate non-wizards. | 消灭麻瓜 |
[15:47] | Not all of them. Not all. | 不是全部 不是 |
[15:50] | We’re not merciless. | 我们也不是铁石心肠 |
[15:53] | The beast of burden will always be necessary. | 牲口什么时候都是必要的 |
[17:04] | Ventus. | 风旋骤卷 |
[17:48] | Dumbledore. | 邓布利多 |
[17:52] | Were the less conspicuous rooftops full, then? | 那些没这么显眼的屋顶都满了吗 |
[17:56] | I do enjoy a view. | 我喜欢远眺 |
[18:00] | Nebulus. | 云雾缥缈 |
[18:06] | How was it? | 怎么样 |
[18:08] | They’re still convinced that you sent me to New York. | 他们还是坚信是你派我去的纽约 |
[18:10] | You told them I didn’t? | 你否认了 |
[18:12] | Yes. | 是的 |
[18:14] | Evening. | 晚上好 |
[18:15] | Even though you did. | 虽然就是你让我去的 |
[18:19] | You told me where to find | 是你告诉了我 |
[18:20] | that trafficked Thunderbird, Dumbledore. | 去哪找到被偷运的雷鸟 邓布利多 |
[18:21] | You knew that l’d take him home, | 你知道我会带它回来 |
[18:22] | and you knew I’d have to take him through a Muggle port. | 你也知道我会带它走麻瓜的路线 |
[18:24] | I’ve always felt an affinity with the great magical birds. | 我一直对有魔法能力的鸟类有种亲近感 |
[18:27] | There’s a story in my family | 我们家族流传着一个传说 |
[18:29] | that a phoenix will come to | 据说在邓布利多家的人 |
[18:30] | any Dumbledore in desperate need. | 遇到危难之时 凤凰就会出现 |
[18:33] | They say my great-grandfather had one. | 据说我曾祖父就有过一只 |
[18:37] | And that it took flight when he died, never to return. | 他去世时凤凰飞走了 再没回来过 |
[18:40] | With all due respect, Professor, | 无意冒犯 教授 |
[18:41] | I don’t believe for a minute | 我并不相信 |
[18:42] | that’s why you told me about the Thunderbird. | 这是你让我去找雷鸟的原因 |
[18:52] | Credence is in Paris, Newt. | 克雷登斯在巴黎 纽特 |
[18:55] | Trying to trace his real family. | 他在找他真正的家人 |
[18:58] | I take it you’ve heard the rumors about who he really is. | 我想你也听说了关于他身世的流言 |
[19:02] | No. | 没有 |
[19:11] | The purebloods think | 纯血种认为 |
[19:12] | he’s the last of an important French line. | 他属于一支重要的法国血脉 |
[19:17] | A baby whom everyone thought lost. | 一个所有人都以为死了的孩子 |
[19:20] | Not Leta’s brother? | 不会是丽塔的弟弟吧 |
[19:21] | That’s what they’re whispering. | 反正他们是这么说的 |
[19:23] | And pureblood or not, I know this. | 不论他是不是纯血 至少我知道 |
[19:26] | An Obscurus grows in the absence of love | 默默然的出现是因为爱的缺失 |
[19:29] | as a dark twin, an only friend. | 产生的黑暗双生 他除此之外别无他交 |
[19:32] | If Credence has a real brother or sister | 如果克雷登斯有一个真正的兄弟姐妹 |
[19:34] | out there that can take its place, | 可以取代默默然的位置 |
[19:36] | he might yet be saved. | 也许他就有救 |
[19:39] | Wherever Credence is in Paris, he’s either in danger | 不管克雷登斯在巴黎何处 他对自己 |
[19:42] | or a danger to others. | 对别人 都很危险 |
[19:44] | We may not know who he is yet, but he needs to be found. | 我们也许还不知道他的身世 但我们得找到他 |
[19:49] | And I rather hope you might be the one to find him. | 我希望由你来完成这件事 |
[19:57] | What’s that? | 这是什么 |
[19:59] | An address of a very old acquaintance of mine. | 我的一位年长的朋友的住址 |
[20:03] | A safe house in Paris reinforced with enchantments. | 一个在巴黎用魔法增强过保护的安全屋 |
[20:07] | Safe house? Why would I need a safe house in Paris? | 安全屋 我在巴黎为什么需要安全屋 |
[20:09] | One hopes you won’t, but should things | 希望你用不上 但是万一 |
[20:11] | at some point go terribly wrong, | 事情出了意外 |
[20:13] | it’s good to have a place to go. | 有个去处总是好的 |
[20:15] | You know, for a cup of tea. | 就算只为讨杯茶也好 |
[20:17] | No. No, no, no. | 不不不 |
[20:19] | Absolutely not. | 真的不行 |
[20:21] | No, no, ’cause I’m banned from international travel, Dumbledore. | 不可以 我被禁止出境了 邓布利多 |
[20:23] | If I leave the country, they will put me in Azkaban, | 如果我出境的话 他们会把我关进阿兹卡班 |
[20:25] | and they will throw away the key. | 让我把牢底坐穿 |
[20:26] | Do you know why I admire you, Newt? | 你知道我为什么喜欢你吗 纽特 |
[20:28] | What? | 什么 |
[20:29] | More, perhaps, than any man I know. | 你有别人身上都没有的东西 |
[20:34] | You do not seek power. | 你不热衷于权力 |
[20:37] | Or popularity. | 也不追求名声 |
[20:39] | You simply ask, is a thing right in itself. | 你只关心自己所做的是不是正确的 |
[20:45] | If it is, you do it no matter the cost. | 如果是 你会不惜一切代价去做 |
[20:48] | That’s all very well, Dumbledore, | 你说得很好 邓布利多 |
[20:49] | but forgive me for asking. Why can’t you go? | 但原谅我必须问一句 你为什么不自己去 |
[20:58] | I cannot move against Grindelwald. | 我不能对抗格林德沃 |
[21:03] | It has to be you. | 必须由你来 |
[21:11] | Well, I can’t blame you. | 我也不能怪你 |
[21:13] | In your shoes, I’d probably refuse too. | 换做是我 我也可能会拒绝 |
[21:16] | – What? – It’s late. | -什么 -很晚了 |
[21:17] | Good evening, Newt. | 晚安 纽特 |
[21:18] | Wait, no. | 等等 别走 |
[21:20] | Oh, come on. | 真是 |
[21:36] | Dumbledore. | 邓布利多 |
[22:43] | Bunty! | 斑蒂 |
[22:47] | Bunty! | 斑蒂 |
[22:51] | Bunty. Bunty, the baby Nifflers are loose again. | 斑蒂 斑蒂 嗅嗅宝宝又跑出来了 |
[23:06] | Well done. | 干得好 |
[23:07] | I’m so sorry, Newt. | 实在对不起 纽特 |
[23:08] | They must’ve picked the lock while I was cleaning out | 它们肯定是在我清理卜鸟时 |
[23:10] | the Augureys. | 开锁溜了 |
[23:10] | Not to worry. | 没关系 |
[23:18] | I fed nearly everyone. | 差不多都喂完了 |
[23:20] | Pinky’s had his nose drops and… | 给小粉滴了鼻液 还有 |
[23:21] | And Elsie? | 艾尔西呢 |
[23:22] | Elsie’s droppings are nearly normal again. | 艾尔西的粪便差不多正常了 |
[23:24] | Wonderful. | 太好了 |
[23:26] | You can, um… You can clock off now. | 你可以 你可以下班了 |
[23:31] | I told you to leave the Kelpie to me. | 我说了马形水怪交给我 |
[23:33] | That wound needs more ointment. | 但伤口还需要搽药 |
[23:34] | I don’t want you losing fingers over it. | 我可不希望你丢了手指 |
[23:46] | Seriously, you go home now, Bunty. | 说真的 你回家吧 斑蒂 |
[23:50] | You must be exhausted. | 你肯定累坏了 |
[23:51] | You know the Kelpie’s easier with two. | 要对付马形水怪 两个人一起更容易 |
[23:58] | Perhaps you should take off your shirt. | 也许你应该把衬衫脱掉 |
[24:02] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[24:04] | I’ll dry off quick enough. | 我很快就能弄干 |
[24:48] | Someone needed to let off some steam. | 有人就是想制造点水汽 |
[24:50] | Ointment, Bunty. | 药膏 斑蒂 |
[24:58] | You bite Bunty again, and there’ll be trouble, mister. | 你要是再咬斑蒂 你就麻烦了 先生 |
[25:04] | What was that? | 什么声音 |
[25:05] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[25:09] | But I want you to go home now, Bunty. | 但我要你现在就回家 斑蒂 |
[25:11] | – Shall I call the Ministry? – No. | -需要我通知魔法部吗 -不用 |
[25:12] | I want you to go home. Please. | 你回家吧 请回吧 |
[25:23] | Just give me the pieces. | 给我吧 |
[25:24] | I got it. Honey, if you could | 给我 亲爱的 |
[25:26] | just give it to me… | 你给我吧 |
[25:27] | He doesn’t care. | 他不会在意的 |
[25:28] | If you could just give this to me, sweetheart. | 你把这个给我吧 甜心 |
[25:39] | Newt! Get over here, you maniac. | 纽特 快过来 你这个疯子 |
[25:43] | We hope you don’t mind, Newt. | 希望你不会介意 纽特 |
[25:44] | We let ourselves in. | 我们擅自进来了 |
[25:45] | It’s rainin’ out there, cats and dogs. | 外面雨下得太大了 |
[25:48] | London’s cold. | 伦敦真冷 |
[25:49] | You were supposed to have been Obliviated. | 你不是应该一忘皆空了吗 |
[25:51] | I know. | 我知道 |
[25:53] | It didn’t work, pal. | 没有起作用 朋友 |
[25:55] | I mean, you said it. | 你说过 |
[25:56] | The potion only erases bad memories. | 雨里的毒液只能清除不好的记忆 |
[25:58] | I didn’t have any. | 但我没有不好的记忆 |
[25:59] | I mean, don’t get me wrong. | 我是说 别误会了 |
[26:00] | I had some weird ones, and I had some scary ones. | 我有一些奇怪的记忆 也有一些恐怖的记忆 |
[26:03] | But this angel… | 但是这位天使 |
[26:05] | This angel over here, | 站在这里的这位天使 |
[26:07] | she filled me in on all the bad parts, | 她把那些不好的记忆都告诉我了 |
[26:09] | and here we are, I guess, huh? | 所以就成了现在这样 对吧 |
[26:13] | This is wonderful. | 太棒了 |
[26:17] | Wait. Is… | 等等 |
[26:20] | Tina? Tina? | 蒂娜 蒂娜 |
[26:25] | Oh, it’s just us, honey. | 只有我们 亲爱的 |
[26:28] | Me and Jacob. | 我和雅各布 |
[26:31] | Why don’t I make us some dinner, huh? | 我来做点晚饭怎么样 |
[26:33] | Yes! | 好 |
[26:39] | Hey, honey. | 亲爱的 |
[26:40] | Teen and I aren’t talking. | 蒂妮和我已经不说话了 |
[26:43] | – Why? – Oh, well, you know… | -为什么 -你知道的 |
[26:45] | She found out about Jacob and I seeing each other, | 她发现我和雅各布在约会 |
[26:47] | and she didn’t like it, ’cause of the law. | 她不喜欢 因为法律不允许 |
[26:51] | Not allowed to… Oop! | 不允许 |
[26:52] | Not allowed to date No-Majs, | 不允许跟麻鸡约会 |
[26:54] | not allowed to marry them. Blah, blah, blah. | 不允许跟他们结婚 什么什么的 |
[26:58] | Well, she was all in a tizzy anyway ’cause of you. | 而且因为你 她现在心乱如麻 |
[27:02] | Me? | 我 |
[27:03] | Yeah, you, Newt. | 就是你 纽特 |
[27:05] | It was in Spellbound. | 《意乱情迷》上登了 |
[27:07] | Here. I brought it for you. | 给 我给你带来了 |
[27:13] | “Newt Scamander with fiancee Leta Lestrange, | “纽特·斯卡曼德和未婚妻丽塔·莱斯特兰奇” |
[27:17] | “Brother Theseus and unknown woman.” | “哥哥忒修斯和一个不知名的女人” |
[27:18] | Relax. | 放松 |
[27:20] | No. So Theseus is marrying Leta, not me. | 不是 是忒修斯要和丽塔结婚 不是我 |
[27:25] | Oh… Oh, dear. | 天呐 |
[27:31] | See, Teen read that, | 但蒂妮看到了 |
[27:32] | and she started dating someone else. | 然后她也开始和别人约会了 |
[27:37] | He’s an Auror. His name’s Achilles Tolliver. | 是个傲罗 名字叫阿基里斯·托利弗 |
[27:39] | Tolliver. | 托利弗 |
[27:47] | Anyway… | 话说回来 |
[27:48] | We are real excited to be here, Newt. | 我们真的很高兴来到这里 纽特 |
[27:51] | This is a… | 这是一个 |
[27:51] | Well, it’s a special trip for us. | 这对我们来说是一次特别的旅行 |
[27:54] | You see, Jacob and I, | 雅各布和我 |
[27:57] | we’re getting married. | 要结婚了 |
[28:02] | I’m marrying Jacob. | 我要跟雅各布结婚了 |
[28:11] | You’ve enchanted him, haven’t you? | 你对他施了咒 是不是 |
[28:14] | What? | 什么 |
[28:17] | I have not. | 没有 |
[28:19] | Will you stop reading my mind? | 你能不能别再读我的想法了 |
[28:20] | Queenie, you’ve brought him here against his will. | 奎妮 你违背了他的意愿 把他带了过来 |
[28:23] | Oh, that is an outrageous accusation. Look at him. | 你这么说就太过分了 你看看他 |
[28:26] | He’s just happy. He’s so happy. | 他很开心 他多开心 |
[28:29] | Then you won’t mind if I, um… | 那你应该不介意我 |
[28:33] | Please don’t. | 请不要这样 |
[28:35] | Queenie, you’ve got nothing to fear if he wants to get married. | 奎妮 如果他真的想跟你结婚 你就不用害怕 |
[28:37] | We can just lift the enchantment and he can tell us himself. | 解除他的魔咒 他会自己跟我们说 |
[28:50] | What do you got there? | 你手上拿着什么 |
[28:52] | Whatchu gonna do? | 你要做什么 |
[28:53] | Whatchu gonna do with that, Mr. Scamander? | 你要做什么 斯卡曼德先生 |
[28:56] | Surgito. | 咒术解除 |
[29:08] | Congratulations on your engagement, Jacob. | 恭喜你订婚了 雅各布 |
[29:10] | Wait, what? | 等一下 什么 |
[29:15] | Oh, no. You didn’t. | 不 你没有 |
[29:20] | Queenie! | 奎妮 |
[29:21] | One second. | 等一下 |
[29:23] | Queenie! | 奎妮 |
[29:25] | It’s very nice to see you. | 见到你很高兴 |
[29:27] | Where the hell am I right now? | 我现在究竟在哪里 |
[29:28] | London. | 伦敦 |
[29:31] | I always wanted to go here! | 我一直想来这里 |
[29:33] | Queenie! | 奎妮 |
[29:38] | Oh, Queenie, honey. | 奎妮 亲爱的 |
[29:41] | Well, I’m curious when you were gonna wake me up. | 我好奇你准备什么时候让我醒过来 |
[29:42] | After we had five kids? | 等我们生了五个孩子以后 |
[29:47] | Why is it wrong to wanna marry you? | 我想跟你结婚到底有什么错 |
[29:49] | – Okay. – To wanna have a family? | – 好了 -我想组建家庭有什么错 |
[29:53] | I just want what everyone else has, that’s all. | 我只想跟普通人一样 仅此而已 |
[29:57] | Wait, wait. | 等等 等等 |
[29:59] | We’ve talked about this, like, a million times. | 我们讨论过无数次了 |
[30:01] | If we get married and they find out. | 要是我们结婚了 他们会发现的 |
[30:02] | They’re gonna throw you in jail, sweetheart. | 你会被他们关进大牢 甜心 |
[30:04] | I can’t have that. | 我不能让你那样 |
[30:07] | They don’t like people like me marrying people like you. | 他们不希望我这样的人跟你这样的人结婚 |
[30:10] | I ain’t a wizard. I’m just me. | 我不是巫师 我只是我 |
[30:13] | They’re really progressive here, | 他们这里很开明 |
[30:14] | and they’ll let us get married properly. | 他们会认可我们的婚姻的 |
[30:17] | Sweetheart, you don’t need to enchant me. | 亲爱的 你不用给我施魔法 |
[30:20] | I’m already enchanted. | 我已经为你着了魔 |
[30:23] | I love you so much. | 我真的很爱你 |
[30:25] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是的 |
[30:28] | But I can’t have you risking everything like this, you know? | 但我不能让你冒险 你明白吗 |
[30:31] | You’re not giving us a choice, sweetheart. | 你没有给我们选择的余地 亲爱的 |
[30:35] | You’re not giving me a choice. | 是你不给我选择 |
[30:37] | One of us had to be brave, | 我们中总要有一个人要勇敢一点 |
[30:39] | and you were being a coward. | 而你是个懦夫 |
[30:43] | I was being a coward? | 我是个懦夫 |
[30:45] | If I’m a coward, you’re… | 如果我是个懦夫 那你就是 |
[30:49] | Crazy. | 疯子 |
[30:52] | I didn’t say it. | 我没说 |
[30:53] | You didn’t have to. | 你不用说 |
[30:54] | No, I didn’t mean it, sweetheart. | 不 我不是这个意思 亲爱的 |
[30:57] | Yeah, you did. | 是 你是 |
[31:00] | No. | 不是 |
[31:01] | I’m gonna go see my sister. | 我去找我姐姐了 |
[31:03] | Fine. See your sister. | 好 去找你姐姐吧 |
[31:04] | – Fine. – No, wait! Wait! | -很好 -不 等等 等等 |
[31:06] | No! Queenie! | 不 奎妮 |
[31:10] | I didn’t mean it. | 我不是那个意思 |
[31:14] | I didn’t say nothin’. | 我什么也没说 |
[31:30] | Papyrus Reparo. | 修复如初 |
[31:42] | My dear Queenie, what a beautiful city. | 亲爱的奎妮 多么美的城市 |
[31:45] | I’m thinking of you. Tina. | 我在想你 蒂娜 |
[31:54] | Hey, Newt! | 纽特 |
[31:55] | Down here, Jacob. So I’ll be with you in a second. | 在下面 雅各布 等一下我就来 |
[32:03] | I got my own problems. | 我还有自己的事 |
[32:29] | Queenie left a postcard. | 奎妮落下了一张明信片 |
[32:31] | Tina’s in Paris looking for Credence. | 蒂娜在巴黎寻找克雷登斯 |
[32:33] | Genius. | 天才 |
[32:34] | Queenie’s gonna go straight for Tina. | 奎妮准备直接去找蒂娜 |
[32:36] | Okay, we’re going to France, pal. | 好 我们去法国 朋友 |
[32:38] | – Hold on. I’ll get my jacket. – I’ve got it. | -等一下 我要去拿外套 -拿来了 |
[32:49] | Beautiful. | 太棒了 |
[34:09] | Nagini. | 纳吉尼 |
[34:16] | Credence. | 克雷登斯 |
[34:21] | I think I know where she is. | 我知道她在哪了 |
[34:29] | We escape tonight. | 我们今晚就逃走 |
[34:37] | I’ve told you to stay away from her, boy. | 我跟你说了离她远点 |
[34:40] | Did I say you could take a break? | 我让你休息了吗 |
[34:43] | Clean out the Kappa. | 去清理河童 |
[34:47] | And you, get ready. | 你 去做准备 |
[35:01] | Next, in our little show of freaks and oddities, | 接下来的猎奇怪物表演 |
[35:06] | I present to you | 我让你们见识见识 |
[35:08] | a Maledictus. | 血咒兽人 |
[35:13] | Once trapped in the jungles of Indonesia, | 她曾经被困于印尼丛林 |
[35:17] | she is the carrier of a blood curse. | 她身负血咒 |
[35:21] | Such Underbeings are destined | 这下等生物 |
[35:24] | through the course of their lives | 命中注定 |
[35:26] | to turn permanently into beasts. | 会永远变成野兽 |
[35:32] | But look at her. | 看啊 |
[35:34] | So beautiful. Yes. | 如此美丽 是啊 |
[35:38] | So desirable. | 如此迷人 |
[35:41] | But soon, she will be trapped forever | 但不久之后 她就会永远被困于 |
[35:44] | in a very different body. | 一副截然不同的躯体 |
[35:47] | Every night when she sleeps, mesdames et messieurs, | 她每天晚上睡觉的时候 女士们先生们 |
[35:52] | she is forced to become… | 她都只能变成 |
[36:03] | She is forced to become… | 她都只能变成 |
[36:10] | She is forced to become… | 她都只能变成 |
[36:22] | Over time, she will not be able to transform back. | 假以时日 她就不能再变回人形 |
[36:28] | She will be forever trapped in the body of a snake. | 她会永远被困在蛇的躯体里 |
[37:06] | Credence! | 克雷登斯 |
[37:16] | Pack it up. | 收拾行李 |
[37:18] | Paris is done for us now. | 在巴黎待不下去了 |
[37:49] | The boy with the Maledictus, what do you know about him? | 和血咒兽人一起的那男孩 你知道多少 |
[37:56] | He’s looking for his mother. | 他在找他妈妈 |
[37:58] | All my freaks think they can go home. | 我的所有怪物都觉得他们能回家 |
[38:03] | Okay, let’s go. | 行了 走吧 |
[38:21] | Look, I think you and I were at the circus | 我觉得我们来马戏团 |
[38:23] | for the same reason, Monsieur… | 是处于同一个原因 先生 |
[38:25] | Kama. Yusuf Kama. | 卡玛 我叫尤瑟夫·卡玛 |
[38:29] | And you think right. | 你说得没错 |
[38:30] | What do you want with Credence? | 你找克雷登斯做什么 |
[38:31] | – The same as you. – Which is? | -和你一样 -是因为 |
[38:33] | To prove who the boy really is. | 证明他的身份 |
[38:39] | If the rumors of his identity are correct, | 如果关于他身份的传言是真的 |
[38:41] | he and I are, distantly, related. | 那他和我 就是远亲 |
[38:46] | I am the last male of my pure-blooded line, | 我是我这个纯血家族的最后一位男性 |
[38:48] | and so, if the rumors are correct, is he. | 如果传言属实 他也是 |
[38:53] | Have you read The Predictions of Tycho Dodonus? | 你读过《泰科·多多纳斯的预言》吗 |
[38:57] | Yeah. But that’s poetry, not proof. | 看过 但那是诗歌 不是证据 |
[39:04] | If I could show you something better, | 如果我能给你看些更好 |
[39:07] | more concrete, something that proves who he is, | 更确凿的 能证明他身份的证据 |
[39:12] | would the Ministries of Europe and America let him live? | 欧洲和美国魔法部能放他条生路吗 |
[39:16] | They might. | 也许 |
[39:20] | Then come. | 跟我来 |
[39:46] | So… | 这就是 |
[39:50] | Credence Barebone. | 克雷登斯·巴尔博恩 |
[39:55] | Nearly destroyed by the woman who raised him. | 养大他的女人几乎毁了他 |
[39:59] | Yet now he seeks the mother who bore him. | 而现在他在寻找他的亲生母亲 |
[40:02] | He’s desperate for family. | 他如此渴望家庭 |
[40:05] | He’s desperate for love. | 渴望关爱 |
[40:08] | He’s the key to our victory. | 他是我们胜利的关键 |
[40:12] | Well, we know where the boy is, don’t we? | 我们知道他在哪里 对吧 |
[40:15] | Why don’t we grab him and leave? | 为什么不直接抓住他就走呢 |
[40:17] | He must come to me freely, | 他必须自愿投靠我 |
[40:19] | and he will. | 他会来的 |
[40:22] | The path has been laid, and he is following it. | 他已经在走我铺好的路了 |
[40:28] | The trail that will lead him to me | 这条路会指引他来到我身旁 |
[40:31] | and the strange and glorious truth of who he is. | 指引他找到自己陌生而光辉的真实身份 |
[40:35] | Why is he so important? | 他为什么那么重要 |
[40:44] | Who represents the greatest threat to our cause? | 谁是我们事业的最大威胁 |
[40:49] | Albus Dumbledore. | 阿不思·邓布利多 |
[40:51] | If I asked you now | 如果我现在让你替我 |
[40:53] | to go to the school where he is hiding and kill him for me, | 去他藏身的学校里找到他 杀了他 |
[40:57] | would you do it for me, Krall? | 你会去吗 克拉尔 |
[41:05] | Credence is the only entity alive | 克雷登斯是现在唯一活着 |
[41:09] | who can kill him. | 能杀了他的人 |
[41:13] | You really think he can kill the Great… | 你真的觉得他能杀了伟大的… |
[41:17] | Can kill Albus Dumbledore? | 能杀了阿不思·邓布利多 |
[41:20] | I know he can. | 我知道他能 |
[41:23] | But will you be with us when that happens, Krall? | 但那时 你还和我们在一起吗 克拉尔 |
[41:30] | Will you? | 你还在吗 |
[41:43] | Jacob, that man Tina’s been seeing… | 雅各布 和蒂娜约会的那个男人… |
[41:46] | Don’t worry. She’s gonna see you | 别担心 她会来见你的 |
[41:47] | and she’ll see the four of us together, | 我们四个还会一起 |
[41:49] | it’ll be just like New York all over again. Don’t worry about it. | 就像纽约那会儿一样 别担心 |
[41:50] | Yes, but he’s an Auror, Queenie said. | 但那男的是个傲罗 奎妮说的 |
[41:52] | Yeah, he’s an Auror. So what? | 他是个傲罗 那又怎样 |
[41:54] | Don’t worry about him. | 别去想他 |
[41:58] | What do you think I should say to her if I see her? | 你觉得我见到她之后应该说什么 |
[42:02] | Oh, well, it’s best not to plan these things. | 最好别去计划这种事 |
[42:06] | You know, you just say | 你明白吗 你就 |
[42:08] | whatever comes to you in the moment. | 想到什么就说什么 |
[42:14] | She has eyes just like a salamander. | 她的眼睛就像火蜥蜴一样 |
[42:18] | Don’t say that. | 这句别说 |
[42:22] | Look, you just tell her that you missed her. | 你看 你就告诉她你想她 |
[42:26] | – Right. – Right, and then | -好吧 -对 然后 |
[42:27] | you came all the way to Paris just to find her. | 你大老远到巴黎来就是为了找她 |
[42:31] | She’ll love that. And then | 她会喜欢的 然后 |
[42:34] | tell her you’re losing sleep at night | 告诉她你晚上想她 |
[42:36] | for thinking of her and… | 想得睡不着 |
[42:39] | Just don’t say nothing about no salamanders, all right? | 就是别说火蜥蜴 行吗 |
[42:41] | – Okay. – Okay. | -好吧 -好吧 |
[42:45] | It’s gonna be all right. | 会好起来的 |
[42:47] | We’re in this together, pal. | 这回我们一起 兄弟 |
[42:49] | Okay, I’m gonna help you out. I’m gonna help you find Tina, | 我会帮你 帮你找到蒂娜 |
[42:51] | find Queenie, | 找到奎妮 |
[42:53] | and we’ll all be happy again, just like old times. | 我们又会像之前一样开开心心的 |
[42:56] | Who is this guy? | 他是谁 |
[42:59] | Oh, he’s the only way | 他是我能没有文件 |
[43:00] | I can leave the country without documentation. | 就出国的唯一方法 |
[43:02] | Now, you don’t suffer from motion sickness, do you? | 你没有晕动症吧 |
[43:05] | I don’t do well on boats, Newt. | 我有点晕船 纽特 |
[43:08] | You’ll be fine. | 没事的 |
[43:09] | Stir your stumps. Leaves in one minute. | 动起来 一分钟之后就走 |
[43:13] | 50 Galleons. | 五十加隆 |
[43:14] | No, we said 30. | 不对 我们说好了三十的 |
[43:15] | Uh-huh. 30 to go to France. | 到法国三十 |
[43:17] | 20 not to tell anyone I seen Newt Scamander | 二十块封口费 我不告诉别人 |
[43:20] | leaving the country illegally. | 我看到纽特·斯卡曼德非法出境 |
[43:24] | Price of fame, pal. | 出名的代价 兄弟 |
[43:30] | Mmm. 10 seconds. | 十秒 |
[43:32] | – Eight. – Jacob. | -八秒 -雅各布 |
[43:34] | Seven. | 七 |
[43:36] | Six. | 六 |
[43:40] | Four. | 四 |
[43:42] | Three. Two. | 三 二 |
[43:46] | One. | 一 |
[43:56] | I didn’t like that Portkey, Newt. | 我不喜欢那个门钥匙 纽特 |
[43:58] | So you keep saying. | 你念叨好久了 |
[44:00] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[44:08] | Confundus. | 混淆视听 |
[44:14] | Come on. It’ll wear off in a few minutes. | 快点 几分钟就失效了 |
[44:28] | Appare vestigium. | 踪迹显形 |
[44:35] | Accio Niffler. | 嗅嗅飞来 |
[44:38] | Get looking. | 快找 |
[44:39] | Oi! Get looking. | 喂 快找 |
[44:44] | That’s a Kappa. | 这是河童 |
[44:46] | It’s a Japanese water demon. | 是一种日本水怪 |
[44:53] | Tina? | 蒂娜 |
[44:55] | Tina! | 蒂娜 |
[45:03] | What have you found? | 你找到什么了 |
[45:08] | And we’re licking the dirt now. | 都开始舔地上的土了 |
[45:24] | Revelio. | 原形立现 |
[45:28] | Newt, what made those? | 纽特 这是什么 |
[45:30] | That is a Zouwu. | 是驺吾 |
[45:34] | It’s a Chinese creature. | 是一种中国动物 |
[45:36] | They are incredibly fast and incredibly powerful. | 它们行动迅速 力量强大 |
[45:39] | They can travel 1,000 miles in a day, | 可以日行千里 |
[45:41] | and this one could take you | 这一只 它走一步 就能把你 |
[45:43] | from one part of Paris to the next in a single leap. | 从巴黎这一边带去那一边 |
[45:49] | Oh, good boy. | 好样的 |
[45:52] | Jacob, she was here. | 雅各布 她来过这儿 |
[45:54] | Tina stood here. | 蒂娜曾经站在这儿 |
[45:55] | She has incredibly narrow feet. Have you noticed? | 她的脚特别窄 你发现了吗 |
[46:00] | Can’t say that I have. | 没注意过 |
[46:05] | Then someone came towards her. | 然后有人向她走过来 |
[46:19] | Avensegium. | 踪迹寻源 |
[46:25] | – Right. Follow that feather. – What? | -好 跟着羽毛走 -啥 |
[46:27] | – Jacob, follow the feather. – Follow the feather. | -雅各布 跟着羽毛走 -跟着羽毛走 |
[46:29] | Where is he? | 他去哪儿了 |
[46:31] | Accio Niffler. | 嗅嗅飞来 |
[46:40] | Drop the bucket. | 把桶放下 |
[47:21] | I’m sorry, I don’t know what you just said at all. | 对不起 你说的我一点都听不懂 |
[47:25] | Welcome to the French Ministry of Magic. | 欢迎来到法国魔法部 |
[47:27] | What is your business, please? | 请问您来办理什么事务 |
[47:30] | I need to speak to Tina Goldstein. | 我来找蒂娜·戈德斯坦恩 |
[47:34] | She’s an American Auror working on a case here. | 她是美国傲罗 来这里办案 |
[47:44] | We have no Tina Goldstein here. | 我们这里没有蒂娜·戈德斯坦恩 |
[47:47] | No, I’m sorry. There must be some sort of mistake. | 不可能 抱歉 肯定哪里搞错了 |
[47:49] | See, I know she’s in Paris. She sent me a postcard. | 我知道她在巴黎 她给我寄了明信片 |
[47:52] | I brought it. I can show it to you. Here. | 我带来了 我可以给你看 你看 |
[47:54] | Maybe you can help me find it here. | 也许你能帮我找到她 |
[47:56] | It’s just in here. | 就在这里面 |
[47:58] | Rabbits! If you can just wait one moment! | 天啊 能不能稍等一下 |
[48:01] | I know it’s in here somewhere. I definitely packed it. | 肯定在这里面 我肯定带来了 |
[48:03] | Where is it? | 在哪里 |
[48:05] | One second. | 等一下 |
[48:07] | What did I do with you? | 我把它放哪儿了 |
[48:43] | Could we at least stop for coffee or… | 可不可以至少停下来喝杯咖啡… |
[48:45] | Not now, Jacob. | 现在不行 雅各布 |
[48:46] | Chocolat chaud or… Just for a second. | 热巧克力 或者… 就一会儿 |
[48:52] | – I don’t know. – This way. Come on. | -我不知道 -这边 快点 |
[48:54] | Pain au chocolat? Half a croissant and a bonbon? | 巧克力面包 半个可颂和糖果 |
[48:58] | This way. | 这边 |
[49:04] | Jacob! | 雅各布 |
[49:19] | Jacob? | 雅各布 |
[50:07] | Madame? | 女士 |
[51:04] | She’s home. | 她在家 |
[51:52] | Are you Irma? | 您是伊尔玛吗 |
[51:55] | Are you Irma Dugard? | 您是伊尔玛·杜加尔德吗 |
[51:59] | I’m sorry. Your name is on my adoption paper. | 抱歉 你名字在我的领养文件上 |
[52:05] | Does this make sense to you? | 你记得什么吗 |
[52:09] | You gave me to Mrs. Barebone in New York. | 你在纽约把我交给了巴尔博恩夫人 |
[52:30] | I am not your mother. | 我不是你妈妈 |
[52:32] | I was only a servant. | 我只是个仆人 |
[52:38] | You were so beautiful a baby. | 你那时是多可爱的小宝宝啊 |
[52:43] | And you are a beautiful man. | 现在已经长成一个英俊的小伙子了 |
[52:56] | I did not want to leave you there. | 我不想把你一个人留在那里的 |
[52:59] | Why didn’t they want me? | 他们为什么不要我了 |
[53:05] | Why is your name on my adoption paper? | 领养文件上为什么写着你的名字 |
[53:08] | I took you to Mrs. Barebone | 我把你交给了巴尔博恩夫人 |
[53:11] | because she was supposed to look after you. | 她应该会好好照顾你 |
[55:23] | She’s dead. | 人死了 |
[55:27] | How did the boy take it? | 那男孩受得了吗 |
[55:30] | He’s sensitive. | 他很敏感 |
[55:34] | The Ministry won’t be happy when I tell them I missed. | 等我告诉魔法部我失误了 他们不会高兴的 |
[55:38] | I know my reputation. | 我可是名声在外 |
[55:39] | Listen to me. The disapproval of cowards | 听我说 懦夫的指责 |
[55:42] | is praise to the brave. | 就是对勇者的赞扬 |
[55:44] | Your name will be written in glory | 等巫师统治了世界 |
[55:48] | when wizards rule the world. | 你的名字将闪耀荣光 |
[55:51] | And the clock is ticking faster. | 那天越来越近了 |
[55:54] | You watch over Credence. Keep him safe. | 你看好克雷登斯 保证他的安全 |
[55:58] | For the greater good. | 为了更伟大的利益 |
[56:02] | For the greater good. | 为了更伟大的利益 |
[56:06] | You know what I miss about Queenie? | 知道我最想念奎妮什么吗 |
[56:11] | Everything. | 想念她的一切 |
[56:15] | I even miss the stuff that drove me nuts. | 我甚至怀念那些让我发疯的事情 |
[56:17] | Like the mind reading. | 比如她老读我的想法 |
[56:25] | I was lucky to have someone like her | 我很幸运有像她这样的人 |
[56:27] | even interested in anything I thought. | 会想知道我每时每刻在想什么 |
[56:32] | You know what I mean? | 你懂我意思吗 |
[56:35] | Sorry? | 什么 |
[56:41] | I was saying, you’re sure the guy is here | 我是说 你确定我们 |
[56:43] | that we’re looking for? | 要找的人在这儿 |
[56:45] | Yeah, definitely. The feather says so. | 肯定没错 羽毛带我们过来的 |
[57:17] | Is that the guy we’re looking for? | 那是我们要找的人吗 |
[57:19] | Yes. | 是的 |
[57:25] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[57:31] | Oh, wait, no. Sorry. So we actually… | 等等 抱歉 其实我们 |
[57:33] | We were just wondering | 就是想问问 |
[57:33] | if you’d come across a friend of ours. | 你有没有遇到过我们的朋友 |
[57:36] | Tina Goldstein. | 蒂娜·戈德斯坦恩 |
[57:38] | Monsieur, Paris is a large city. | 先生们 巴黎是座大城市 |
[57:40] | She’s an Auror. | 她是傲罗 |
[57:42] | And when Aurors go missing, | 如果有傲罗失踪 |
[57:44] | well, the Ministry tend to come looking, so… | 魔法部一定会找 所以 |
[57:48] | No, I suppose it would probably be better | 不 我想我们最好还是 |
[57:50] | if we just report her absence. | 上报她失踪了 |
[57:52] | Is she tall? | 是不是高个子 |
[57:55] | Dark? Rather… | 黑头发 有点 |
[57:56] | – Intense. – Beautiful. She’s… | -较真 -很美 她 |
[57:58] | Yeah, what I meant to say was… | 对 我的意思是 她 |
[58:00] | – No, she’s very, very pretty. – She’s intense too. | -她非常非常漂亮 -她也非常较真 |
[58:03] | I think I saw someone like this last night. | 我昨晚见过这样的人 |
[58:09] | Perhaps if I showed you where… | 我可以带你们去 |
[58:11] | If you wouldn’t mind. That would be… | 要是你不介意 那就 |
[58:13] | – That would be lovely. – Sure. | -那就太好了 -那好 |
[58:53] | Tina. | 蒂娜 |
[58:56] | Newt. | 纽特 |
[58:57] | Expelliarmus. | 除你武器 |
[59:01] | My apologies, Mr. Scamander. | 我很抱歉 斯卡曼德先生 |
[59:04] | I shall return and release you once Credence is dead. | 克莱斯登一死 我马上回来把你们放出来 |
[59:08] | Kama, wait. | 卡玛 等等 |
[59:09] | You see, either he dies or I do. | 要知道 不是他死 就是我亡 |
[59:14] | No, no, no. | 不不不 |
[59:16] | Oh, no. No, no, no. | 不 不不不 |
[59:28] | Well, that’s not the best start to a rescue attempt. | 救援行动这么开始可不太好 |
[59:30] | Oh, this was a rescue attempt? | 这是救援行动 |
[59:33] | You just lost me my only lead. | 我就这一个线索 也让你丢了 |
[59:35] | Well, how was the interrogation going before we turned up? | 我们来之前审问得怎么样了 |
[59:41] | Newt! | 纽特 |
[59:47] | Well done, Pick. | 干得好 皮克 |
[59:51] | So you need this man, you said? | 你说你需要这个人 |
[59:53] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[59:54] | I think he knows where Credence is, | 他可能知道克莱登斯在哪儿 |
[59:56] | Mr. Scamander. | 斯卡德曼先生 |
[1:00:02] | Well, that’ll be that Zouwu. | 肯定是驺吾 |
[1:00:23] | Come on, Newt. Get outta there. | 快走 纽特 快过来 |
[1:01:18] | Come on! | 走吧 |
[1:01:51] | What were the three biggest mistakes | 你上次犯的最大的 |
[1:01:53] | that you made last time? | 三个错误是什么 |
[1:01:56] | – Caught by surprise, sir. – Mmm. | -突然被吓到 先生 -嗯 |
[1:01:58] | What else? | 还有呢 |
[1:01:59] | Didn’t parry before counter-curse, sir. | 施破解咒前没先躲开 先生 |
[1:02:01] | Very good. The last one? | 非常好 最后一个 |
[1:02:04] | The most important one? | 最重要的一个 |
[1:02:13] | Not learning from the first two. | 没从前两者中学到教训 |
[1:02:19] | This is a school. You’ve no right. | 这里是学校 你没权力这么做 |
[1:02:22] | I’m the Head of Magical Law Enforcement. | 我是魔法法律执行司司长 |
[1:02:23] | I have the right to go wherever I please. | 只要我想 我就有权去任何我想去的地方 |
[1:02:28] | Out of here. | 都出去 |
[1:02:34] | Go with Professor McGonagall, please. | 请大家跟麦格教授出去 |
[1:02:43] | He’s the best teacher we’ve got. | 他是我们最好的老师 |
[1:02:44] | – Thanks, McLaggan. – Get out. | -谢谢 麦克拉根 -出去 |
[1:02:47] | Come, McLaggan. | 走了 麦克拉根 |
[1:02:53] | Newt Scamander is in Paris. | 纽特·斯卡曼德在巴黎 |
[1:02:57] | Really? | 是吗 |
[1:02:58] | Cut the pretense. I know he’s there on your orders. | 别装了 我知道是你要他去的 |
[1:03:00] | Oh, if you’d ever had the pleasure to teach him, | 如果你有幸教过他 |
[1:03:02] | you’d know Newt is not a great follower of orders. | 就会知道 纽特不是一个很听话的人 |
[1:03:08] | You’ve read The Predictions of Tycho Dodonus? | 你读过《泰科·多多纳斯的预言》吗 |
[1:03:10] | Mmm. Many years ago. | 很多年前了 |
[1:03:13] | “A son cruelly banished | 男儿残酷流放 |
[1:03:15] | “Despair of the daughter | 女儿深深绝望 |
[1:03:16] | – “Return…” – Yes, I know it. | -回来 -对 我知道 |
[1:03:20] | There’s a rumor this prediction | 传闻这个预言 |
[1:03:22] | refers to the Obscurial. | 指的是默然者 |
[1:03:25] | They say that Grindelwald wants… | 他们说格林德沃想要… |
[1:03:26] | As a highborn henchman. | 一个出身名门的追随者 |
[1:03:27] | I’ve heard the rumor. | 我听说了传闻 |
[1:03:29] | And yet, Scamander appears | 可是无论默然者走到哪里 |
[1:03:30] | wherever the Obscurial goes, | 斯卡曼德总会出现 |
[1:03:33] | to protect him. | 去保护他 |
[1:03:35] | Meanwhile, you’ve built up | 而且你还建了一个 |
[1:03:36] | quite the little network of international contacts. | 小小的国际联络网 |
[1:03:40] | However long you keep me and my friends under surveillance, | 无论你监视我和我的朋友多久 |
[1:03:43] | you’re not going to discover | 都不会发现我们 |
[1:03:45] | plots against you, Travers, | 有反对你的意图 特拉弗斯 |
[1:03:47] | because we want the same thing. | 因为我们的目标是一样的 |
[1:03:48] | The defeat of Grindelwald. | 击败格林德沃 |
[1:03:53] | But I warn you, your policies of suppression and violence | 但是我想警告你 你的政治打压和暴力政策 |
[1:03:58] | are pushing supporters into his arms. | 只会把支持者推向他的怀抱 |
[1:04:00] | I’m not interested in your warnings. | 我对你的警告没兴趣 |
[1:04:05] | Now, | 听着 |
[1:04:07] | it pains me to say it because, | 我不想这么说 因为 |
[1:04:10] | well, I don’t like you. | 我不喜欢你 |
[1:04:13] | But | 但是 |
[1:04:16] | you are the only wizard who is his equal. | 你是唯一一个能与他匹敌的巫师 |
[1:04:24] | I need you to fight him. | 我要你去对抗他 |
[1:04:31] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[1:04:36] | Because of this? | 因为这个 |
[1:04:46] | You and Grindelwald were as close as brothers. | 你和格林德沃 曾经亲如兄弟 |
[1:04:51] | Oh, we were closer than brothers. | 比兄弟还亲 |
[1:05:03] | Will you fight him? | 你会对抗他吗 |
[1:05:08] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[1:05:11] | Well, then you have chosen your side. | 那么 你已经选了站在哪一边 |
[1:05:16] | From now on, I shall know every spell you cast. | 从现在起 我要知道你施的每个咒语 |
[1:05:19] | I’m doubling the watch on you, | 我会加倍人手盯着你 |
[1:05:21] | and you will no longer teach Defence Against the Dark Arts. | 并禁止你教授黑魔法防御术 |
[1:05:26] | Where’s Leta? We need to go to Paris. | 丽塔在哪儿 我们这就去巴黎 |
[1:05:34] | Theseus. | 忒修斯 |
[1:05:35] | Theseus, if Grindelwald calls a rally, | 忒修斯 如果格林德沃召集集会 |
[1:05:39] | don’t try and break it up. | 不要阻挠他 |
[1:05:41] | Don’t let Travers send you in there. | 别让特拉弗斯派你去 |
[1:05:45] | If you ever trusted me… | 如果你还信任我 |
[1:05:46] | Theseus. | 忒修斯 |
[1:05:49] | Theseus! | 忒修斯 |
[1:06:31] | Even the name Lestrange makes me feel sick. | 就连莱斯特兰奇这个姓都让人觉得恶心 |
[1:06:33] | You know she stays here every vacation. | 每次放假她都留在学校里 |
[1:06:35] | Her family don’t actually want her home. | 她家里人根本就不想让她回去 |
[1:06:36] | I don’t blame them. She’s so annoying. | 不能怪他们 她太讨人厌了 |
[1:06:39] | Did you see her last week? | 你上周见到她了吗 |
[1:06:40] | Oscausi! | 闭而不语 |
[1:06:46] | Professor McGonagall… | 麦格教授 |
[1:06:47] | Lestrange has done it again! | 莱斯特兰奇又干坏事了 |
[1:06:49] | Lestrange, stop running! | 莱斯特兰奇 别跑 |
[1:06:51] | Lestrange! Disobedient children. | 莱斯特兰奇 不听话的孩子 |
[1:06:53] | Leta, come back! | 丽塔 回来 |
[1:06:54] | Stop! Shame on the House of Slytherin. | 别跑 真给斯莱特林学院蒙羞 |
[1:06:56] | 100 points! | 扣一百分 |
[1:06:57] | 200! | 扣二百分 |
[1:06:59] | Get back here, right now! | 给我回来 立刻站住 |
[1:07:02] | Children, stop it! | 孩子们 别跑了 |
[1:07:03] | You, stop! Come back! | 你 别跑了 快给我回来 |
[1:07:06] | – Out of my way! – Where has she gone? | -别挡我的路 -她去哪儿了 |
[1:07:07] | I think she went that way! | 我觉得她往那边去了 |
[1:07:13] | Miss, it was Lestrange. | 教授 是莱斯特兰奇 |
[1:07:14] | She’s horrible. | 她太讨厌了 |
[1:07:24] | Scamander, why aren’t you packing? | 斯卡曼德 你怎么不收拾行李 |
[1:07:27] | I’m not going home. | 我不回家了 |
[1:07:29] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[1:07:31] | He needs me. | 它需要我 |
[1:07:39] | He was hurt. | 它受伤了 |
[1:07:47] | What is that? | 这是什么 |
[1:07:49] | A raven chick. | 小渡鸦 |
[1:07:52] | Isn’t the raven your family emblem? | 渡鸦不是你们家的家徽吗 |
[1:07:55] | Yes, it is. | 是的 |
[1:08:09] | All right, Newt. | 好了 纽特 |
[1:08:11] | Be brave. | 勇敢点 |
[1:08:17] | That’s an unusual one. | 这个可不常见 |
[1:08:18] | So Mr. Scamander fears what | 所以在这个世界上 |
[1:08:21] | more than anything else in the world? | 斯卡曼德先生最害怕的是什么呢 |
[1:08:23] | Having to work in an office, sir. | 在办公室上班 先生 |
[1:08:27] | Go ahead, Newt. | 开始吧 纽特 |
[1:08:32] | Riddikulus. | 滑稽滑稽 |
[1:08:33] | Well done. | 干得好 |
[1:08:35] | Good job. Leta. | 干得好 丽塔 |
[1:08:39] | It’s only a Boggart. | 只是博格特 |
[1:08:41] | It can’t hurt you. | 它伤不着你 |
[1:08:45] | Everyone is scared of something. | 每个人都有害怕的东西 |
[1:08:49] | I’ve been looking forward to this. | 我倒要看看她怎么出丑 |
[1:09:35] | I don’t want to talk about it. | 我什么也不想说 |
[1:09:53] | They know me, | 它们认识我 |
[1:09:56] | or they’d hide. | 不然就会藏起来 |
[1:10:00] | They only nest in trees with wand-quality wood. | 它们只住在那些能做成魔杖的树上 |
[1:10:05] | Did you know that? | 你知道这些吗 |
[1:10:08] | And they have very complex social lives. | 它们是非常复杂的社会性动物 |
[1:10:12] | If you watch them for long enough, you realize… | 如果观察得够久 你就会发现 |
[1:10:33] | Hello, Leta. This is a surprise. | 你好 丽塔 很意外 |
[1:10:39] | Finding me in a classroom? | 意外在教室里看到我吗 |
[1:10:43] | Was I such a bad student? | 我真有那么坏吗 |
[1:10:45] | On the contrary, you were one of my cleverest. | 正相反 你是我最聪明的学生之一 |
[1:10:47] | I said bad, not stupid. | 我说的是坏 不是笨 |
[1:10:54] | Don’t bother answering. | 别费心回答了 |
[1:10:57] | I know you never liked me. | 我知道你从没喜欢过我 |
[1:10:58] | Well, you’re wrong. | 好吧 你错了 |
[1:11:01] | I never thought you bad. | 我从没觉得你坏 |
[1:11:02] | You were alone, then. Everybody else did. | 那你是个例外 别人都觉得我坏 |
[1:11:05] | And they were right. | 而且他们说得对 |
[1:11:08] | I was wicked. | 我以前很坏 |
[1:11:10] | Leta, I know how painful the rumors about | 莉塔 我明白对你来说 |
[1:11:13] | your brother Corvus must be for you. | 那些关于你弟弟考维斯的流言有多么伤人 |
[1:11:14] | No, you don’t. | 不 你不知道 |
[1:11:17] | Not unless you had a brother who died, too. | 除非你弟弟也死了 |
[1:11:19] | In my case, it was my sister. | 我妹妹死了 |
[1:11:25] | Did you love her? | 你爱她吗 |
[1:11:35] | Not as well as I should have done. | 我对她爱得还不够多 |
[1:11:41] | Never too late to free yourself. | 让自己释怀永远不晚 |
[1:11:45] | Confession is a relief, I’m told. A great weight lifted. | 有人说坦白是种解脱 如释重负 |
[1:11:54] | Regret is my constant companion. | 懊悔一直伴随着我 |
[1:11:57] | Do not let it become yours. | 你不要也变成这样 |
[1:12:09] | Oh! No, thank you. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[1:12:12] | Well, you’ve been really kind, | 你太客气了 |
[1:12:15] | but my sister Tina’s probably worried sick about me. | 但我姐姐蒂娜一定很担心我 |
[1:12:20] | You know, banging on all the doors and things, | 她会到处敲门疯狂找我的 |
[1:12:22] | so I think I’d better be going. | 我想我该走了 |
[1:12:25] | But you haven’t met your host. | 但你还没见过这里的主人 |
[1:12:28] | Oh, are you married? | 你结婚了吗 |
[1:12:30] | Let’s say, | 不如说我 |
[1:12:33] | deeply committed. | 心有所属 |
[1:12:37] | You see, I can’t tell if | 你瞧 我实在分不清 |
[1:12:38] | you’re making a joke or if you’re just… | 你是在开玩笑还是在表现… |
[1:12:42] | French. | 法式习俗 |
[1:12:53] | Hey, knock it off. | 别过来 |
[1:13:03] | You stay right there. | 不许过来 |
[1:13:05] | I know what you are. | 我知道你是谁 |
[1:13:07] | Queenie. | 奎妮 |
[1:13:10] | We are not here to hurt you. | 我们不是来伤害你的 |
[1:13:13] | We only want to help you. | 我们只是想帮你 |
[1:13:16] | You’re so very, very far away from home. | 你离家太远了 |
[1:13:20] | Far away from everything you love. | 你所爱的一切 能让你自在的东西 |
[1:13:22] | Everything that is comfortable. | 都不在你身边 |
[1:13:26] | I would never see you harmed. | 我永远不想看到你受到伤害 |
[1:13:29] | Ever. | 永远 |
[1:13:32] | It is not your fault that your sister is an Auror. | 你姐姐当上傲罗不是你的错 |
[1:13:38] | I wish you were working with me now, | 我希望你现在能与我并肩同行 |
[1:13:41] | towards a world where we wizards | 携手走向一个我们巫师 |
[1:13:44] | were free to live openly. | 可以公开身份生活 |
[1:13:48] | To love freely. | 自由相爱的世界 |
[1:14:01] | You are an innocent. | 你是无辜的 |
[1:14:06] | So go now. | 走吧 |
[1:14:09] | Leave this place. | 离开这里 |
[1:15:34] | Hey, Newt, buddy. | 纽特 兄弟 |
[1:15:38] | Tina’s up here. She’s all by her lonesome, | 蒂娜在上面 就她一个人 |
[1:15:40] | and maybe you want to come up and keep her company? | 也许你想上来陪陪她 |
[1:15:44] | I’ve been looking for food and I ain’t found any, | 我一直在找吃的但没有找到 |
[1:15:46] | so I guess I’m gonna go upstairs and try my luck | 所以我要去上楼试试运气 |
[1:15:51] | in the, oh, I don’t know, the attic. | 我不知道 也许得去阁楼 |
[1:15:54] | You’re all right. | 会没事的 |
[1:15:56] | Relashio. | 力松劲泄 |
[1:16:03] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:16:17] | She’s responded well to the Dittany. | 白鲜对她的伤口很有效 |
[1:16:20] | She was born to run, you see. | 她生来擅长奔跑 |
[1:16:22] | But I think she’s just lacking in confidence. | 不过我想她有点缺乏自信 |
[1:16:26] | Mr. Scamander, have you got anything | 斯卡曼德先生 你箱子里有什么能 |
[1:16:27] | in your case that might help revive this man? | 让他醒过来的东西吗 |
[1:16:30] | I need to question him. | 我想问他几个问题 |
[1:16:31] | I think he knows who Credence really is. | 他可能知道克雷登斯的真实身份 |
[1:16:33] | And the scars on his hand | 他手上的伤疤 |
[1:16:34] | – suggest an Unbreakable Vow. – An Unbreakable Vow. | -应该是牢不可破咒 -牢不可破咒 |
[1:16:36] | Yeah, I noticed that, too. | 是的 我也注意到了 |
[1:16:49] | Lumos. | 荧光闪烁 |
[1:16:58] | What was that? | 那是什么 |
[1:16:59] | There must be a Water Dragon in that sewer. | 下水道里一定有条水龙 |
[1:17:02] | They carry these parasites, you see. They, um… | 它们身上携带这种寄生虫 |
[1:17:06] | – Jacob. – Yeah? | -雅各布 -怎么了 |
[1:17:09] | In my case, in the pocket there, | 我箱子里 那边的口袋里 |
[1:17:11] | you’ll find a pair of tweezers. | 有一把镊子 |
[1:17:13] | Tweezers? | 镊子 |
[1:17:14] | – They’re thin, pointy… – Little pointy things. | -就是细细尖尖的…-细细尖尖的小东西 |
[1:17:16] | Yes, I know what tweezers are. | 对 我知道什么是镊子 |
[1:17:21] | All right. You might not want to watch this. | 你可能不太想看这个 |
[1:17:23] | I can handle it. | 我受得了 |
[1:17:29] | Come out. | 出来 |
[1:17:31] | Come on. You’re all right. | 挺住 你会没事的 |
[1:17:34] | Come on. I got you. | 快了 我夹住了 |
[1:17:37] | Jacob, will you take that for me? | 雅各布 你能帮我拿一下吗 |
[1:17:43] | Calamari. | 像鱿鱼须一样 |
[1:17:46] | Must kill him. | 必须杀了他 |
[1:17:49] | Who? | 谁 |
[1:17:50] | Credence? | 克雷登斯吗 |
[1:17:53] | It may take him a few hours to recover. | 他可能需要几个小时才能恢复 |
[1:17:54] | That parasite’s poison is quite strong. | 那种寄生虫的毒性很强 |
[1:17:58] | I have to go back to the Ministry with what I’ve got. | 我得回魔法部上报线索 |
[1:18:03] | It’s nice to see you again, Mr. Scamander. | 很高兴再次见到你 斯卡曼德先生 |
[1:18:04] | Hey. Hey, hold on a second, will ya? | 等一下 好吗 |
[1:18:06] | Well, hold on, hold on. | 等等 等等 |
[1:18:08] | Wait! Tina. | 等一下 蒂娜 |
[1:18:15] | You didn’t mention salamanders, did you? | 你没提火蜥蜴吧 |
[1:18:16] | No, I didn’t. She just ran. I don’t know… | 没有 她就这么跑了 我不知道… |
[1:18:20] | So you chase after her. | 那你赶快去追她啊 |
[1:18:23] | Tina. Please, just listen to me. | 蒂娜 拜托 听我说 |
[1:18:26] | Mr. Scamander, I need to go talk to the Ministry. | 斯卡曼德先生 我要回部里汇报 |
[1:18:29] | I know how you feel about Aurors. | 我知道你对傲罗是什么看法 |
[1:18:32] | I may have been a little strong in the way | 我在那封信里的言语 |
[1:18:33] | that I expressed myself in that letter. | 也许有点过激了 |
[1:18:34] | What was the exact phrase? | 你的原话是什么来着 |
[1:18:36] | “A bunch of careerist hypocrites”? | “一群野心勃勃的伪君子” |
[1:18:38] | I’m sorry, but I can’t admire people | 对不起 但我无法欣赏那些 |
[1:18:39] | whose answer to everything that they fear | 遇到不懂或害怕的事物 |
[1:18:41] | or misunderstand is “Kill it.” | 就会起杀心的人 |
[1:18:42] | I’m an Auror and I don’t. | 我是傲罗 可我不会 |
[1:18:44] | Yes, I know. That’s because you’ve gone middle head. | 是的 我知道 你是中间的那个头 |
[1:18:48] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[1:18:50] | It’s an expression derived from | 这个比喻源自 |
[1:18:51] | the three heads of the Runespoor. | 有三个头的如尼纹蛇 |
[1:18:52] | So the middle one is the visionary. | 中间的头是有远见的 |
[1:18:53] | Now, every Auror in Europe wants Credence dead, except you. | 在欧洲的所有傲罗都想杀了克雷登斯 除了你 |
[1:18:56] | You’ve gone middle head. | 你是中间的头 |
[1:18:59] | Who else uses that expression, Mr. Scamander? | 还有谁会拿这个做比喻 斯卡曼德先生 |
[1:19:03] | I think it might just be me. | 我想大概也就我了 |
[1:19:23] | It’s Grindelwald. He’s calling his followers. | 是格林德沃 他在召唤他的追随者 |
[1:19:54] | It’s too late. Grindelwald has come for Credence. | 太迟了 格林德沃是来找克雷登斯的 |
[1:19:59] | – He might already have him. – It’s not too late. | -也许他已经抓到他了 -还不算太晚 |
[1:20:02] | We can still get to him first. | 我们还是可以先找到他 |
[1:20:06] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪里 |
[1:20:08] | The French Ministry of Magic. | 法国魔法部 |
[1:20:09] | That’s the last place Credence would go. | 那是克雷登斯最不可能会去的地方 |
[1:20:11] | There’s a box hidden in the Ministry, Tina. | 魔法部里藏着一个盒子 蒂娜 |
[1:20:14] | It’s a box that can tell us who Credence really is. | 它能告诉我们克雷登斯的真实身份 |
[1:20:16] | A box? What are you talking about? | 盒子 你究竟在说什么 |
[1:20:19] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[1:20:24] | You wanna come out, just for a little while? | 你想出来一小会儿吗 |
[1:20:26] | You can be free. | 可以自由一点 |
[1:20:36] | Credence. | 克雷登斯 |
[1:20:46] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[1:20:47] | From you? | 从你身上吗 |
[1:20:49] | Nothing. | 什么都不要 |
[1:20:53] | For you? | 我想要给你什么 |
[1:20:56] | Everything I never had. | 我从未拥有过的一切 |
[1:20:59] | But what is it you want, my boy? | 但你想要什么 我的孩子 |
[1:21:03] | I want to know who I am. | 我想知道我是谁 |
[1:21:15] | This is where you will find proof of your true identity. | 在这上面你可以找到你真实身份的证明 |
[1:21:25] | Come to Pere Lachaise tonight, | 今晚来拉雪兹神父公墓 |
[1:21:27] | and you will discover the truth. | 你就能找到真相 |
[1:21:47] | Father, why did you make me… | 爸爸 你为什么让我… |
[1:21:51] | Wait… | 等一下 |
[1:21:54] | Wait. | 等等 |
[1:22:17] | I’m afraid we keep no food in the house. | 恐怕我们家里没有食物了 |
[1:22:22] | Are you a ghost? | 你是幽灵吗 |
[1:22:23] | No. | 不是 |
[1:22:25] | No. I’m alive. | 不是的 我还活着 |
[1:22:28] | But I’m an alchemist and therefore immortal. | 但我是一个炼金术士 因此可以永生 |
[1:22:33] | You don’t look a day over 375. | 你看起来不超过375岁 |
[1:22:39] | I’m sorry that we didn’t knock. | 很抱歉我们没有敲门 |
[1:22:41] | No. No matter. | 不 没关系 |
[1:22:42] | Albus told me some friends might be dropping in. | 阿不思告诉我可能会有一些朋友来访 |
[1:22:46] | Nicolas Flamel. | 尼可·勒梅 |
[1:22:51] | Jacob Kowalski. | 雅各布·科瓦尔斯基 |
[1:22:55] | – I’m sorry. – It’s all right. | -对不起 -没关系 |
[1:22:57] | I didn’t… | 我不是… |
[1:23:11] | At last, we see some development. | 总算是看到了一些进展 |
[1:23:13] | Yeah. I’ve seen one of these before. | 这东西我见过一次 |
[1:23:16] | It was at the fair. | 在展览会上 |
[1:23:18] | There was this dame there and she had a veil, | 有位戴着面纱的女士 |
[1:23:20] | and I gave her a nickel, | 我给了她五分钱 |
[1:23:21] | and she told me about my future. | 她告诉我我的未来 |
[1:23:24] | And she missed out on quite a bit, actually. | 不过实际上她漏掉了不少事情 |
[1:23:33] | Wait a minute, I know him. | 等等 我认识他 |
[1:23:33] | That’s the kid. That’s Credence. | 他就是那个孩子 克雷登斯 |
[1:23:38] | Jeez. | 天哪 |
[1:23:41] | Hey… Hey! | 天哪… 喂 |
[1:23:44] | That’s Queenie. There she is. Hi, baby. | 那是奎妮 她在那儿 宝贝 |
[1:23:47] | Where is this? Is this here? | 这是哪里 在这附近吗 |
[1:23:49] | Yes. This is the Lestrange tomb. | 对 这是莱斯特兰奇家族墓地 |
[1:23:51] | It lies in the cemetery of Pere Lachaise. | 在拉雪兹神父公墓 |
[1:23:55] | I’m coming, baby. Stay right there. | 我这就来 宝贝 别走开 |
[1:23:57] | Thank you. Thank you, Mr. Flamel. | 谢谢您 谢谢您 勒梅先生 |
[1:23:58] | – Ouch. – I’m sorry. I’m sorry. Okay. | -痛 -对不起 我很抱歉 好的 |
[1:24:02] | Oh, look after Mr. Tentacles for me. Oh, no. | 替我照看一下鱿鱼须先生 不妙 |
[1:24:05] | I’m sorry. I gotta go. | 我很抱歉 我得走了 |
[1:24:06] | Please, you mustn’t go to the cemetery. | 拜托 你不能去墓地 |
[1:24:32] | What’s happening? | 发生了什么事 |
[1:24:33] | Exactly what he said would happen. | 他说的事全发生了 |
[1:24:36] | Grindelwald rallies at the cemetery tonight, | 格林德沃今晚要在公墓召集集会 |
[1:24:38] | and there will be death. | 届时会有人死亡 |
[1:24:40] | Then you gotta go. | 那你必须去 |
[1:24:41] | What? I haven’t seen action in 200 years. | 什么 我已经有200年没动过手了 |
[1:24:44] | Flamel, you can do this. We believe in you. | 勒梅 你可以的 我们相信你 |
[1:24:56] | The box is in the Ancestral Records room, Tina. | 盒子在谱氏间 蒂娜 |
[1:24:58] | So it’s three floors down. | 那就是在地下三层 |
[1:25:00] | Is that Polyjuice? | 这是复方汤剂吗 |
[1:25:01] | It’s just enough to get me inside. | 这点够我混进去了 |
[1:25:12] | – Who? – It’s my brother Theseus. | -谁 -是我哥哥忒修斯 |
[1:25:14] | He’s an Auror and a hugger. | 他是傲罗 喜欢拥抱 |
[1:25:19] | What’s happening? | 出什么事了 |
[1:25:20] | Grindelwald’s rallying. | 格林德沃在召集信徒 |
[1:25:21] | We don’t know where, but we think it’s tonight. | 我们不知道地点 但应该就在今晚 |
[1:25:28] | – Be careful. – Of course. | -注意安全 -我会的 |
[1:25:29] | Promise me you’ll be careful. | 向我保证你会小心的 |
[1:25:30] | Of course. I’m gonna be careful. | 好 我会小心的 |
[1:25:33] | Listen, I want you to hear this from me. | 听着 我希望你是从我这里得知的这个消息 |
[1:25:35] | They think that Credence boy | 他们觉得那个名叫克雷登斯的男孩 |
[1:25:36] | might be your missing brother. | 可能是你失踪的弟弟 |
[1:25:37] | – My brother is dead. – I know. | -我弟弟已经死了 -我知道 |
[1:25:39] | – He died. – I know. | -他死了 -我知道 |
[1:25:40] | – How many times, Theseus? – And the records will prove that. | -我说过多少次了 忒修斯 -族谱会证明这一点 |
[1:25:44] | Okay? They can’t lie. | 好吗 它们撒不了谎 |
[1:25:46] | Theseus. | 忒修斯 |
[1:25:53] | I want every person at that rally arrested. If they resist… | 逮捕集会上的所有人 如果他们反抗… |
[1:25:56] | Sir, forgive me, but if we go in too heavy | 长官 恕我直言 如果我们过于冒进 |
[1:25:57] | – don’t we run the risk of adding to the… – Just do it. | -会增加风险… -照做就是了 |
[1:26:16] | I don’t suppose you can Disapparate | 我猜在法国魔法部里 |
[1:26:18] | on Ministry premises in France, can you? | 不能幻影移形吧 是吗 |
[1:26:19] | Nope. | 不能 |
[1:26:22] | Pity. | 可惜 |
[1:26:24] | Newt! | 纽特 |
[1:26:24] | Yes, I know. I know it’s… | 嗯 我知道 我知道已经… |
[1:26:27] | 紧急情况 紧急情况 逃逸巫师 纽特·斯卡曼德 现已进入魔法部 | |
[1:26:31] | Newt! | 纽特 |
[1:26:33] | Newt! | 纽特 |
[1:26:35] | That’s your brother? | 那就是你哥哥 |
[1:26:36] | So I think I may have mentioned in my letters | 我貌似在信里提到过吧 |
[1:26:38] | that we have quite a complicated relationship. | 我俩的关系比较复杂 |
[1:26:39] | Newt, stop! | 纽特 站住 |
[1:26:40] | – Does he wanna kill you? – Frequently. | -他想杀了你吗 -经常的事 |
[1:26:43] | Enough! | 够了 |
[1:26:50] | He needs to control his temper. | 他得控制控制自己的脾气 |
[1:26:58] | I think that might have been the best moment of my life. | 我觉得那八成是我人生中最美妙的一刻了 |
[1:27:45] | Queenie. | 奎妮 |
[1:27:51] | Queenie, honey. | 奎妮 亲爱的 |
[1:27:55] | Don’t. Don’t move. | 别 别动 |
[1:28:08] | Yes, this is Leta Lestrange. | 这位是丽塔·莱斯特兰奇 |
[1:28:14] | And I’m her… | 我是她的… |
[1:28:16] | Fiance. | 未婚夫 |
[1:28:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[1:28:36] | Tina, about that fiancee business… | 蒂娜 关于未婚妻那事… |
[1:28:38] | Oh, sorry. Yeah, I should have congratulated you. | 抱歉 我应该向你道喜的 |
[1:28:41] | – No, that’s… – Lumos. | -不 那是… -荧光闪烁 |
[1:28:45] | Lestrange. | 莱斯特兰奇 |
[1:28:53] | Tina, about Leta… | 蒂娜 丽塔那件事… |
[1:28:55] | Yes, I’ve just said I am happy for you. | 知道了 我刚说了我为你感到开心了 |
[1:28:57] | No, well, I don’t… Please, don’t be happy. | 不 我不…求你不要开心 |
[1:29:02] | No, no. Sorry. I don’t… | 不不 抱歉 我不… |
[1:29:04] | Obviously, I… | 显然 我… |
[1:29:06] | Obviously, I want you to be… | 显然 我希望你… |
[1:29:09] | And I hear that you are now. Which is wonderful. | 我听说你现在很快乐 这很好 |
[1:29:14] | Sorry, what I’m trying to say is, I want you to be happy, | 抱歉 我想说的是 我希望你快乐 |
[1:29:17] | but I don’t want you to be happy | 但我不希望你是因为我开心 |
[1:29:18] | that I’m happy, because I’m not. | 而感到快乐 因为我并不 |
[1:29:23] | Happy. | 开心 |
[1:29:25] | Or engaged. | 也没有订婚 |
[1:29:28] | – What? – It was a mistake in a stupid magazine. | -什么 -那是一本蠢杂志出了错 |
[1:29:30] | My brother’s marrying Leta, June the 6th. | 和丽塔结婚的是我哥哥 6月6日 |
[1:29:32] | I’m supposed to be best man, which is sort of mildly hilarious. | 我要去当伴郎 这事还真有点好笑 |
[1:29:38] | Does he think you’re here to win her back? | 他是觉得你来这里是为了夺回她吗 |
[1:29:43] | Are you here to win her back? | 你是来夺回她的吗 |
[1:29:44] | No, I’m here… | 不 我来是为了… |
[1:29:50] | You know, your eyes really are… | 你知道吗 你的眼睛真的… |
[1:29:55] | Are what? | 真的怎样 |
[1:29:58] | I’m not supposed to say. | 我不该说出来的 |
[1:30:03] | – I cut a picture of you… – Newt, I read your book and… | -我剪了一张你的照片下来… -纽特 我读了你的书 |
[1:30:04] | – Wait, did you read… – Did you? | -等等 你读了… -你剪了 |
[1:30:12] | I cut this, um… | 我剪了这张 |
[1:30:14] | I mean, it’s just a picture of you from the paper, | 只是一张你在报纸上的照片 |
[1:30:16] | but it’s interesting ’cause your eyes in newsprint… | 但真的很有趣 因为你的眼睛在报纸上… |
[1:30:22] | See, in reality they have this effect in them, Tina. | 瞧 在现实中它们会造成这种效果 蒂娜 |
[1:30:25] | It’s like fire in water, in dark water. | 就如同水中的火焰 在深潭中 |
[1:30:32] | And I’ve only ever seen that… | 这种眼睛我只在… |
[1:30:37] | I’ve only ever seen that in… | 这种眼睛我只在… |
[1:30:44] | Salamanders. | 火蜥蜴身上见过 |
[1:30:50] | Come. | 来 |
[1:30:56] | Lestrange. | 莱斯特兰奇 |
[1:31:40] | 族谱转移至拉雪兹神父公墓中的 莱斯特兰奇家族墓地 | |
[1:31:42] | “Records moved to Lestrange family tomb | “族谱转移至拉雪兹神父公墓中的 |
[1:31:44] | at Pere Lachaise.” | 莱斯特兰奇家族墓地” |
[1:32:01] | Circumrota. | 翻转回旋 |
[1:32:13] | Hello, Newt. | 你好 纽特 |
[1:32:19] | Hello, Leta. | 你好 丽塔 |
[1:32:24] | Hi. | 你好 |
[1:32:29] | Oh, no. | 不好 |
[1:32:35] | What kinda cats are those? | 那是什么鬼猫 |
[1:32:37] | These aren’t cats. They’re Matagots. | 这些不是猫 是玛达戈 |
[1:32:39] | They’re spirit familiars. | 是一种灵猫 |
[1:32:40] | They guard the Ministry. | 它们守卫魔法部 |
[1:32:42] | But they won’t hurt you unless you… | 但它们不会主动攻击你 除非… |
[1:32:44] | Stupefy! | 昏昏倒地 |
[1:32:46] | Unless you attack them. | 除非你主动进攻 |
[1:32:50] | – Leta. – Reverte. | -丽塔 -通通复原 |
[1:33:18] | Accio! | 箱子飞来 |
[1:33:30] | Ascendio! | 速速升起 |
[1:34:25] | Okay. Wait. Hold it there. Hold it there, please. | 好了 等等 别闹了 别闹了拜托 |
[1:34:29] | Come on. | 行啦 |
[1:34:33] | All right. | 好啦 |
[1:34:38] | Okay, wait. | 好了 等等 |
[1:34:53] | You, go back. Move! Out of the way! | 你 退后 快 别挡路 |
[1:34:57] | If I must kill you as well as Corvus, I shall. | 如果我必须把你和考维斯一起杀了 我会动手的 |
[1:35:01] | Stop! | 住手 |
[1:35:06] | Yusuf. | 尤瑟夫 |
[1:35:09] | Is that really you? | 真的是你吗 |
[1:35:16] | My little sister? | 我的妹妹 |
[1:35:21] | So he’s your brother. | 他是你哥哥 |
[1:35:24] | Who am I? | 我是谁 |
[1:35:27] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:35:28] | I’m tired of living with no name and no history. | 我厌倦了这种没有姓名没有来历的生活 |
[1:35:34] | Just tell me my story, then you can end it. | 把我的身世告诉我吧 然后你就可以了结这事了 |
[1:35:36] | Your story is our story. | 你的故事就是我们的故事 |
[1:35:42] | Our story. | 我们的故事 |
[1:35:44] | No, Yusuf. | 不 尤瑟夫 |
[1:36:01] | My father was Mustafa Kama, | 我父亲是穆斯塔法·卡玛 |
[1:36:04] | pureblood of Senegalese descent | 塞内加尔的纯血统 |
[1:36:06] | and most accomplished. | 也是最有学识的一个 |
[1:36:09] | My mother, Laurena, | 我的母亲 劳瑞娜 |
[1:36:13] | was equally highbred, a noted beauty. | 也同样血统纯正 她是知名的美人 |
[1:36:17] | They were deeply in love. | 他们深深地相爱 |
[1:36:20] | They knew a man of great influence | 他们知道有个很有影响力的男人 |
[1:36:22] | from a famous French pureblood family. | 他来自一个著名的法国纯血统家族 |
[1:36:27] | He desired her. | 他觊觎她 |
[1:36:29] | Mama. | 妈妈 |
[1:36:32] | Lestrange used the Imperius curse | 莱斯特兰奇使用夺魂咒 |
[1:36:35] | to seduce and abduct her. | 引诱并绑架了她 |
[1:36:38] | I tried to prevent it, but he attacked me. | 我试图阻止 但他攻击了我 |
[1:36:43] | That was the last time I ever saw her. | 那是我最后一次见到她 |
[1:36:47] | She died giving birth to a little girl. | 她生下一个小女儿后死于难产 |
[1:36:52] | You. | 就是你 |
[1:36:57] | The news of her death drove my father insane. | 她死亡的消息逼疯了我父亲 |
[1:37:02] | With his dying breath | 在他弥留之际 |
[1:37:04] | my father charged me to seek revenge. | 我父亲要我去复仇 |
[1:37:10] | Kill the person Lestrange loves best in the world. | 要我杀了莱斯特兰奇在这个世上最爱的人 |
[1:37:14] | I thought at first it’d be easy. | 一开始 我觉得这个任务会很容易 |
[1:37:16] | He had only one close relative. | 他只剩一个至亲了 |
[1:37:20] | You. | 你 |
[1:37:21] | But he… | 但他… |
[1:37:22] | Say it. | 说出来 |
[1:37:25] | He never loved you. | 他从未爱过你 |
[1:37:31] | He remarried not three months after her death. | 她死后不到三个月他就再婚了 |
[1:37:37] | He loved her no more than he had loved you. | 他对她的爱和对你的爱一样少 |
[1:37:43] | But then his son, Corvus, was born at last. | 但之后 他的儿子考维斯出生了 |
[1:37:48] | And that man who had never known love was filled with it. | 那个从不知道爱为何物的男人内心充满了爱意 |
[1:37:53] | All he cared about | 他唯一在乎的 |
[1:37:56] | was little Corvus. | 只有小考维斯 |
[1:38:01] | So this is the truth? | 这就是真相吗 |
[1:38:04] | I am Corvus Lestrange? | 我是考维斯·莱斯特兰奇 |
[1:38:06] | – Yes. – No. | -没错 -不是的 |
[1:38:06] | – Yes. – No. | -没错 -不是的 |
[1:38:08] | Realizing that Mustafa Kama’s son had sworn revenge, | 你父亲意识到尤瑟夫·卡玛的儿子发誓要复仇 |
[1:38:11] | your father sought to hide you where I couldn’t find you. | 他就想把你藏在我找不到的地方 |
[1:38:15] | So he confided you to his servant, | 所以他把你托付给了他的仆人 |
[1:38:18] | who boarded a ship for America. | 她登上了去美国的船 |
[1:38:20] | He did send Corvus to America, but… | 他确实把考维斯送去了美国 但是… |
[1:38:21] | His servant, Irma Dugard, | 他的仆人 伊尔玛·杜加尔德 |
[1:38:23] | was a half-elf. | 是个混血小精灵 |
[1:38:25] | Her magic was weak, | 她的魔法很弱 |
[1:38:26] | and therefore left no trace I could follow. | 因此没有留下我能够追踪的痕迹 |
[1:38:31] | I had only just discovered how you had escaped, | 直到我得到了我意料之外的消息 |
[1:38:34] | when I received news I never expected. | 我才弄明白你是怎么逃脱的 |
[1:38:37] | The ship had gone down at sea. | 那艘船沉到了海底 |
[1:38:40] | But you survived, didn’t you? | 但你活下来了 是吗 |
[1:38:43] | Somehow, someone had pulled you from the water. | 不知怎么的 有人把你从水里拉了出来 |
[1:38:47] | “A son cruelly banished Despair of the daughter | 男儿残酷流放 女儿深深绝望 |
[1:38:50] | “Return, great avenger, With wings from the water.” | 勇士复仇归邦 展翅从水中飞翔 |
[1:38:53] | There stands the despairing daughter. | 那位绝望的女儿就站在那里 |
[1:38:56] | You are the winged raven, | 你就是展翅的渡鸦 |
[1:38:58] | returned from the sea, but I… | 从海中归来 但我… |
[1:39:00] | I… | 我… |
[1:39:01] | I’m the avenger of my family’s ruin. | 我是报家破人亡之仇的勇士 |
[1:39:06] | I pity you, Corvus. | 我可怜你 考维斯 |
[1:39:10] | But you must die. | 但你必须死 |
[1:39:11] | Corvus Lestrange is already dead! I killed him! | 考维斯·莱斯特兰奇已经死了 我杀了他 |
[1:39:21] | Accio! | 族谱飞来 |
[1:39:40] | My father owned a very strange family tree. | 我父亲有一本非常奇特的族谱 |
[1:39:46] | It only recorded the men. | 上面只记录男丁 |
[1:39:53] | The women in my family were recorded as flowers. | 家族中所有女性都以花朵的形式出现 |
[1:39:58] | Beautiful. | 很美 |
[1:40:01] | Separate. | 但却游离在外 |
[1:40:05] | My father sent me to America with Corvus. | 我父亲把我和考维斯一起送去了美国 |
[1:40:14] | Irma was to pose as a grandmother with two grandchildren. | 伊尔玛装成是带着两个孙子孙女的外婆 |
[1:40:22] | Corvus never stopped crying. | 考维斯一直哭个不停 |
[1:40:29] | Do you have any news? | 有消息吗 |
[1:40:30] | All hands to station! | 所有人员就位 |
[1:40:33] | Run to station! | 跑步就位 |
[1:40:43] | I never wanted to hurt him. | 我从没想过要伤害他 |
[1:40:50] | I only wanted to be free of him. | 我只是想逃离他 |
[1:40:53] | Just for a moment. | 就一会会 |
[1:41:00] | Just a single moment. | 一会会就好 |
[1:41:07] | Give him to me. | 把他给我 |
[1:41:10] | Everyone, to the lifeboats! | 所有人快上救生船 |
[1:41:12] | They want us to put on life jackets. | 他们要我们穿上救生衣 |
[1:42:13] | You didn’t mean to do it, Leta. | 你并不是有意的 丽塔 |
[1:42:17] | So it wasn’t your fault. | 所以那不是你的错 |
[1:42:22] | Oh, Newt. | 纽特 |
[1:42:28] | You never met a monster you couldn’t love. | 你会真心去爱你遇到的每一个怪物 |
[1:42:35] | Leta, | 丽塔 |
[1:42:37] | do you know who Credence really is? | 你知道克雷登斯到底是谁吗 |
[1:42:40] | Did you know when you swapped them? | 你交换他们时 知道吗 |
[1:42:43] | No. | 不知道 |
[1:43:07] | Queenie? | 奎妮 |
[1:43:35] | They’re purebloods. | 他们都是纯血种 |
[1:43:37] | They kill the likes of us for sport. | 他们杀我们这样的麻瓜找乐子 |
[1:43:42] | – Queenie? – Jacob! | -奎妮 -雅各布 |
[1:43:44] | Honey, you’re here! Hi! | 亲爱的 你来了 |
[1:43:46] | Hi, hon. Hi. | 亲爱的 |
[1:43:48] | Oh, honey, I’m so sorry. | 亲爱的 对不起 |
[1:43:50] | I never should have done it. I love you so much. | 我不该那么做的 我好爱你 |
[1:43:53] | And you know that I love you, right? | 那你应该知道我也爱你 对吗 |
[1:43:55] | – Yeah. – Good. | -知道 -太好了 |
[1:43:56] | Let’s get the hell outta here. | 我们赶紧离开这里吧 |
[1:43:57] | Oh, no, wait. Wait a second. | 不 等等 等一下 |
[1:44:01] | I just thought maybe we could hear him first, you know. | 我觉得我们可以先听听他说的话 |
[1:44:04] | Just listen. That’s all. | 就听听而已 |
[1:44:08] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[1:44:14] | It’s a trap. | 这是一个陷阱 |
[1:44:16] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[1:44:19] | Queenie, the family tree. | 奎妮 族谱 |
[1:44:21] | It’s all been bait. | 从头到尾都是陷阱 |
[1:44:23] | We have to find a way out of here right now. | 我们得赶紧想办法离开这里 |
[1:44:27] | You go find the others. | 你去找其他人 |
[1:44:29] | What are you gonna do? | 你打算怎么做 |
[1:44:31] | I’ll think of something. | 我会想办法 |
[1:45:21] | My brothers, my sisters, | 兄弟们 姐妹们 |
[1:45:25] | my friends, | 朋友们 |
[1:45:28] | the great gift of your applause is not for me. No. | 你们的掌声并不是为了我 不 |
[1:45:32] | It is for yourselves. | 而是为了你们自己 |
[1:45:37] | You came today because of a craving | 你们今天来是因为一种渴望 |
[1:45:41] | and a knowledge | 一种追求 |
[1:45:44] | that the old ways serve us no longer. | 因为古老的规则已经不再适用了 |
[1:45:51] | You came today because you crave something new. | 你们今天来 是因为你们渴望新的东西 |
[1:45:56] | Something different. | 不一样的东西 |
[1:46:01] | It is said | 有流言称 |
[1:46:02] | that I hate les non-Magiques. | 我痛恨麻瓜[法语] |
[1:46:07] | The Muggles. | 麻瓜 |
[1:46:08] | – Vermin! – The No-Maj. | -害虫 -麻鸡 |
[1:46:11] | The Can’t-Spells. | 不会魔法的人 |
[1:46:15] | I do not hate them. | 我不恨他们 |
[1:46:17] | I do not. | 我不恨 |
[1:46:20] | For I do not fight out of hatred. | 因为我不是因恨而战 |
[1:46:25] | I say the Muggles are not lesser, | 我认为麻瓜并不是更低级 |
[1:46:30] | but other. | 只是不一样 |
[1:46:32] | Not worthless, | 并不是没有价值 |
[1:46:35] | but of other value. | 只是有别的价值 |
[1:46:38] | Not disposable, but of a different disposition. | 不是没有用 只是有别的用途 |
[1:46:43] | Magic blooms | 只有少数的灵魂 |
[1:46:47] | only in rare souls. | 才能感受到魔法 |
[1:46:52] | It is granted to those who live for higher things. | 肩负更高使命的人才有此殊荣 |
[1:46:57] | Oh, and what a world we would make for all of humanity, | 我们追求自由 追求真实 追求爱 |
[1:47:01] | we who live for freedom, | 我们会为全人类 |
[1:47:05] | for truth, and for love. | 带来怎样的世界啊 |
[1:47:20] | It isn’t illegal to listen to him. | 听他演讲并不犯法 |
[1:47:23] | Use minimum force on the crowd. | 用最少的法力控制现场人群 |
[1:47:27] | We mustn’t be what he says we are. | 我们不能成为他口中的那种人 |
[1:47:34] | The moment has come | 是时候向你们展示 |
[1:47:36] | to share my vision of the future | 如果我们再不站起来 |
[1:47:41] | that awaits if we do not rise up | 夺回我们应有的地位 |
[1:47:46] | and take our rightful place in the world. | 我眼中的未来会变成什么样了 |
[1:48:35] | Not another war. | 不要再来一场战争了 |
[1:48:42] | That is what we are fighting. | 这就是我们的对手 |
[1:48:47] | That is the enemy. | 这就是敌人 |
[1:48:50] | Their arrogance. | 他们的傲慢 |
[1:48:53] | Their power lust. | 他们对权力的渴望 |
[1:48:57] | Their barbarity. | 他们的野蛮 |
[1:49:00] | How long will it take before they turn their weapons on us? | 他们还有多久会把矛头指向我们 |
[1:49:06] | Do nothing when I speak of this. | 大家先不要轻举妄动 |
[1:49:10] | You must remain calm | 你们必须保持冷静 |
[1:49:14] | and contain your emotions. | 调整好你们的情绪 |
[1:49:20] | There are Aurors here among us. | 我们之中有傲罗 |
[1:49:33] | Come closer, brother wizards. Join us. | 往前点 巫师同仁们 加入我们 |
[1:49:37] | Do nothing. | 什么都不要做 |
[1:49:39] | And no force. | 不得出手 |
[1:49:57] | They have killed many of my followers. | 他们杀死了很多我的追随者 |
[1:50:00] | It is true. | 没错 |
[1:50:03] | They confined me | 他们在纽约 |
[1:50:05] | and tortured me in New York. | 监禁我 并折磨我 |
[1:50:08] | They had struck down their fellow witches and wizards. | 他们抓了很多男巫和女巫 |
[1:50:14] | For the simple crime of seeking the truth. | 只因他们犯下了寻求真理之罪 |
[1:50:20] | For wanting freedom. | 追求自由之罪 |
[1:50:27] | Your anger, your desire for revenge is natural. | 你们自然会愤怒 会想要复仇 |
[1:50:34] | No! | 不 |
[1:51:06] | Take this young warrior back to her family. | 把这位年轻的战士带回她的家人身边 |
[1:51:18] | Disapparate. | 幻影移形吧 |
[1:51:20] | Leave. | 离开吧 |
[1:51:22] | Go forth from this place and spread the word. | 离开这个地方 告诉全世界 |
[1:51:26] | It is not we who are violent. | 施暴者不是我们 |
[1:51:48] | Let’s take him. | 抓住他 |
[1:52:18] | Aurors, join me in this circle. | 傲罗们 到圈中来加入我 |
[1:52:24] | Pledge to me | 向我献上 |
[1:52:26] | your eternal allegiance | 永恒的忠心 |
[1:52:29] | or die. | 或者死亡 |
[1:52:30] | Only here shall you know freedom. | 只有在这里 你们才能找到自由 |
[1:52:33] | Only here shall you know yourself. | 只有在这里 你们才能了解自己 |
[1:52:43] | Play by the rules! | 要遵守规则 |
[1:52:45] | No cheating, children. | 不要作弊 孩子们 |
[1:52:52] | He knows who I am. | 他知道我是谁 |
[1:52:54] | He knows what you were born, | 他知道你的出身 |
[1:52:56] | not who you are! | 但不知道你现在是谁 |
[1:52:58] | Credence! | 克雷登斯 |
[1:53:14] | Queenie, honey. Queenie. You gotta wake up. | 奎妮 亲爱的 奎妮 你得醒一醒 |
[1:53:18] | Jacob. | 雅各布 |
[1:53:20] | He’s the answer. | 他才是答案 |
[1:53:22] | He wants what we want. | 他想要的就是我们想要的 |
[1:53:23] | – No, no, no. – Yeah. | -不不不 -是的 |
[1:53:34] | This has all been for you, Credence. | 这一切都是为了你 克雷登斯 |
[1:53:40] | Walk with me. | 跟我一起去 |
[1:53:44] | Hon. No! | 亲爱的 不 |
[1:53:45] | Walk with me! | 跟我一起 |
[1:53:49] | You’re crazy. | 你疯了 |
[1:53:53] | Queenie. | 奎妮 |
[1:53:54] | No! | 不 |
[1:53:55] | Queenie, don’t do it! | 奎妮 不要去 |
[1:54:05] | Queenie. | 奎妮 |
[1:54:09] | Queenie! | 奎妮 |
[1:54:27] | Mr. Scamander. | 斯卡曼德先生 |
[1:54:29] | Do you think Dumbledore will mourn for you? | 你觉得邓布利多会为你哀悼吗 |
[1:54:43] | Grindelwald! Stop! | 格林沃德 住手 |
[1:54:53] | Leta… | 丽塔 |
[1:55:05] | This one I believe I know. | 我知道你 |
[1:55:08] | Leta Lestrange. | 丽塔·莱斯特兰奇 |
[1:55:11] | Despised entirely amongst wizards, | 被巫师们所放逐 |
[1:55:13] | unloved, mistreated, | 遭到唾弃 冷遇 |
[1:55:18] | yet brave, so very brave. | 却很勇敢 非常勇敢 |
[1:55:27] | Time to come home. | 该回家了 |
[1:55:47] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[1:55:58] | Go! | 快走 |
[1:56:00] | Go! | 快走 |
[1:56:24] | I hate Paris. | 我恨巴黎 |
[1:57:06] | Together, in a circle. | 一起围成一个圈 |
[1:57:07] | Your wand into the earth. | 将魔杖直入地下 |
[1:57:10] | Or all Paris will be destroyed. | 不然整个巴黎都会被毁灭 |
[1:57:19] | Finite! | 万咒皆终 |
[1:57:22] | Finite! | 万咒皆终 |
[1:57:24] | Finite! | 万咒皆终 |
[1:57:26] | Finite! | 万咒皆终 |
[1:59:37] | I’ve chosen my side. | 我早就选好了站在哪一边 |
[2:00:00] | Come here. | 过来 |
[2:00:02] | I’ve got you. I’ve got you. | 到我这儿来 过来 |
[2:00:49] | I think it’s best if he speaks to him alone. | 我觉得还是让他单独和他谈谈吧 |
[2:01:14] | 奥地利 努尔曼加德城堡 | |
[2:01:26] | Is he frightened of me still? | 他还是很害怕我吗 |
[2:01:29] | You need to be careful. | 你要小心点 |
[2:01:32] | He’s not sure he made the right choice. | 他不确定自己是否做出了正确的决定 |
[2:01:36] | Be very gentle with him. | 要对他温和一点 |
[2:01:44] | I have a gift for you, my boy. | 我有礼物要给你 孩子 |
[2:01:59] | Is it true? | 是真的吗 |
[2:02:01] | About Leta? | 丽塔死了 |
[2:02:04] | Yes. | 是的 |
[2:02:07] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[2:02:16] | It’s a blood pact, isn’t it? | 这是血盟 对吗 |
[2:02:21] | You swore not to fight each other. | 你们发誓不会伤害彼此 |
[2:02:30] | How in the name of Merlin did you manage to get… | 看在梅林的份上 你怎么会拿到… |
[2:02:37] | Grindelwald doesn’t seem to understand | 格林沃德似乎无法理解 |
[2:02:39] | the nature of the things he considers simple. | 他所认为的低级物种的本质 |
[2:02:58] | Can you destroy it? | 你能毁掉这个吗 |
[2:02:59] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[2:03:03] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[2:03:10] | Would he like a cup of tea? | 它想不想来杯茶 |
[2:03:13] | He’ll have some milk. | 给它点牛奶就行了 |
[2:03:17] | Hide the teaspoons. | 记得把茶匙藏起来 |
[2:03:25] | You have suffered the most heinous of betrayals, | 你遭遇了最为可怕的背叛 |
[2:03:30] | most purposely bestowed upon you by your own blood. | 被你的血亲蓄意背叛 |
[2:03:34] | Your own flesh and blood. | 与你骨血相连的血亲 |
[2:03:37] | And just as he has celebrated your torment, | 你的兄弟在为你所受的苦难而庆祝的同时 |
[2:03:43] | your brother seeks to destroy you. | 还在寻求毁灭你的办法 |
[2:04:07] | There is a legend in your family | 你们的家族中流传着一个传说 |
[2:04:09] | that a phoenix will come to any member | 在家庭成员遇到危难之时 |
[2:04:12] | who is in dire need. | 凤凰会来到他的身边 |
[2:04:21] | It is your birthright, my boy. | 这是你与生俱来的能力 孩子 |
[2:04:27] | As is | 就像 |
[2:04:30] | the name I now restore to you. | 我为你找回的名字 |
[2:04:35] | Aurelius. | 奥瑞利乌斯 |
[2:04:38] | Aurelius Dumbledore. | 奥瑞利乌斯·邓布利多 |
[2:04:43] | We will go down in history together | 我们会携手创造历史 |
[2:04:44] | as we remake this world. | 重塑这个世界 |