英文名称:Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them
年代:2016
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:53] | 盖勒特·格林德沃 黑巫师卷土重来肆虐欧洲 | |
[01:12] | 格林德沃袭击 冒险发动与麻鸡之战 | |
[01:22] | 魔法暴露威胁等级 近期历史 | |
[01:36] | 国际资讯 格林德沃在哪里 | |
[01:39] | 有人安全吗 格林德沃在全球散布恐惧 | |
[01:39] | 麻鸡身处极大危险 来自皮奎利的警告 | |
[02:13] | Dougal, settle down now, please. | 杜戈尔 麻烦现在安静点 |
[02:18] | It won’t be long. | 不会很久的 |
[02:38] | Next. | 下一个 |
[02:45] | – British, huh? – Yes. | – 英国人吗 – 是的 |
[02:48] | – First trip to New York? – Yes. | – 第一次来纽约吗 – 是的 |
[02:51] | Anything edible in there? | 里面有任何食物吗 |
[02:53] | No. | 没有 |
[02:55] | Livestock? | 牲畜呢 |
[03:02] | Must get that fixed. Um… No. | 得把那个修好才行 呃 没有 |
[03:06] | Let me take a look. | 让我看看 |
[03:31] | Welcome to New York. | 欢迎来到纽约 |
[03:32] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:34] | Next. | 下一个 |
[03:38] | And it was like a… Like a wind. | 那就像 就像一阵风 |
[03:41] | Or like a… Like a ghost. | 或者就像 像个鬼一样 |
[03:43] | But dark. | 但是很黑 |
[03:45] | And I saw its eyes. | 而且 我看到了它的眼睛 |
[03:49] | Shining white eyes. | 发光的白色眼睛 |
[03:54] | A dark wind, with eyes? | 一阵黑色的风 有眼睛 |
[03:57] | It’s like a dark mass. | 就像黑色的一大团 |
[04:00] | And it dove down there. Down underground. | 然后它往那边潜了下去 往地下 |
[04:03] | Someone ought to do something about it. | 应该有人来制止这玩意了 |
[04:06] | It’s everywhere, this thing. It’s out of control. | 到处都是它 这个东西 它失控了 |
[04:11] | Hey, you get anything? | 喂 你有发现吗 |
[04:14] | Dark Wind. Blah, blah. | 黑色的风什么的 |
[04:17] | Some sorta atmospheric hooey. Or electrical. | 什么大气怪说之类的鬼东西 或者电气引发的 |
[04:21] | Hey, you thirsty? | 你想喝点什么吗 |
[04:22] | No. I’m on the wagon. Promised Martha I’d lay off. | 不了 我在戒酒 答应了玛莎不再喝的 |
[04:29] | It’s atmospheric. | 是大气引起的 |
[05:08] | Out of the way, folks. Coming through! | 让让路 大家 车来了 |
[05:10] | This great city sparkles with the jewels of man’s inventions. | 这个伟大的城市闪耀着人类发明的瑰宝 |
[05:15] | Movie theaters, automobiles, the wireless, electric lights, | 电影院 汽车 无线电报 电灯 |
[05:20] | – all dazzle and bewitch us. – I’m so sorry. | – 让我们眼花缭乱 为止蛊惑 – 对不起 |
[05:23] | But where there is light, there is shadow, friend. | 但是哪里有光明 哪里就有黑暗 朋友 |
[05:28] | Something is stalking our city, | 有一些东西正尾随着我们的城市 |
[05:30] | wreaking destruction, and then disappearing without a trace! | 毁天灭地 转瞬之间又消失无踪 |
[05:37] | We have to fight. | 我们必须战斗 |
[05:38] | Join us, the Second Salemers, in our fight. | 加入我们 第二塞勒姆 加入我们的战斗 |
[05:42] | Excuse me, doll. Just trying to get to the bank. | 借过一下 美女 我得去趟银行 |
[05:45] | – We have to fight together for the sake of our… – Excuse me… | – 我们必须一起战斗 为了 – 借过一下 |
[05:48] | Hey! Watch it! | 小心点 |
[05:49] | So sorry. My case. | 实在对不起 是我的手提箱 |
[05:53] | No harm done. | 没事 |
[05:54] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[05:56] | You! Friend. | 这位朋友 |
[06:02] | What drew you to our meeting today? | 是什么让你来到了我们今天的集会 |
[06:05] | Oh, I was just passing. | 噢 我只是路过 |
[06:07] | Are you a seeker? | 你是个探求者吗 |
[06:08] | A seeker after truth? | 真相的探求者吗 |
[06:12] | I’m more of a chaser, really. | 我更多是个追寻者(追球手) |
[06:16] | Heed my words. And heed my warning. | 倾听我的话语 注意我的警告 |
[06:21] | And laugh if you dare. | 如果你敢的话 也尽管嘲笑吧 |
[06:25] | Witches live among us. | 巫师就在我们身边 |
[06:28] | We have to fight together for the sake of our children. | 我们必须为了我们的孩子而战 |
[06:33] | What do you say to that, friend? | 你怎么看 朋友 |
[06:35] | 嗅嗅 魔法部分类级别为XXX 原产于英国 会掘地 对一切闪闪发光的东西都特别偏爱 妖怪们经常饲养嗅嗅以挖掘地下深处的财宝 | |
[06:35] | For the sake of tomorrow. | 为了明天而战 |
[06:46] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[07:07] | Can I help you, sir? | 需要帮助吗 先生 |
[07:11] | No, I was just… I was just waiting. | 不用 我只是 我只是在等着 |
[07:24] | Hi. | 你好 |
[07:28] | What brings you here? | 你是来做什么的 |
[07:30] | Same as you. | 跟你一样 |
[07:32] | You’re here to get a loan to open up a bakery? | 你是为了开面包店来贷款的吗 |
[07:34] | Yes. | 是的 |
[07:37] | What are the odds of that? | 怎么会这么巧 |
[07:41] | – Well, may the best man win, I guess. – Excuse me. | – 希望最有实力的人获胜吧 – 不好意思 |
[07:46] | Hey! Hey, mister! | 喂 先生 |
[07:49] | Hey, mister. | 喂 先生 |
[07:51] | Hey, fella. | 喂 哥们儿 |
[07:52] | Mr. Kowalski, Mr. Bingley will see you now. | 科瓦尔斯基先生 宾利先生现在可以接见你了 |
[07:57] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[07:59] | Okay. | 好的 |
[08:24] | You’re currently working | 你现在工作的地方是 |
[08:28] | in a canning factory. | 一家罐头工厂 |
[08:29] | That’s the best I can do. I only got back in, uh, ’24. | 我已经尽力了 我才刚回来 1924年的时候 |
[08:33] | – Got back? – From Europe, sir. | – 回来 – 从欧洲 先生 |
[08:37] | Yeah. I was part of the expeditionary forces there. | 对 我是美国远征军的一员 |
[09:12] | – All right. – Mr. Kowalski… | – 好了 – 科瓦尔斯基先生 |
[09:14] | You gotta try the paczkis, okay? | 你得尝尝这个波兰甜甜圈 好吗 |
[09:17] | It’s my grandmother’s recipe. The orange zest just… | 用的我祖母的菜谱 橘子皮的调味简直 |
[09:20] | Mr. Kowalski. What do you propose to offer the bank as collateral? | 科瓦尔斯基先生 你准备用什么担保给银行 |
[09:27] | – Collateral? – Collateral. | – 担保吗 – 担保 |
[09:32] | There are machines now that can produce hundreds of donuts an hour. | 现在有机器可以在一小时内做出上百个甜甜圈 |
[09:37] | I know. I know. But they’re nothing like what I can do. You… | 我知道 我知道 但是和我能做的东西是两回事 |
[09:39] | The bank must be protected, Mr. Kowalski. | 银行必须要有保证 科瓦尔斯基先生 |
[09:43] | Good day to you. | 祝你今日愉快 |
[10:06] | Hey! Mr. English Guy! | 喂 英国人先生 |
[10:08] | I think your egg is hatching. | 我觉得你的蛋快孵出来了 |
[10:24] | 鸟蛇 魔法部分类级别为XXXX 来自远东和印度 有翅膀 双腿 蛇身和羽毛 | |
[10:39] | But, excuse me? | 但是 什么情况 |
[10:45] | I was over there. Came over… | 我当时在那里 过来了 |
[10:49] | I was over there. | 我当时在那里 |
[10:54] | – In you hop. – Hello? | – 进去吧 – 你好 |
[10:56] | No. | 不行 |
[10:57] | Everyone settle down. | 大家都安静点 |
[11:00] | Stay. Dougal, don’t make me come in there. | 呆好了 杜戈尔 别逼我进去 |
[11:03] | Don’t make me come down there. | 别逼我下去 |
[11:08] | Absolutely not. | 绝对不行 |
[11:11] | Alohomora. | 阿拉霍洞开 |
[11:15] | Oh, so you’re gonna steal the money, huh? | 哦 所以你是打算偷钱了吗 |
[11:19] | Petrificus Totalus. | 统统石化 |
[11:24] | Mr. Bingley! | 宾利先生 |
[11:27] | Kowalski. | 科瓦尔斯基 |
[11:34] | Really? | 当真吗 |
[11:50] | No. Don’t play that. | 不行 别耍花样 |
[11:53] | Look. | 看吧 |
[11:59] | Oh, no. | 噢不 |
[12:01] | No, no, no. Don’t… Don’t shoot. | 不不不 别开枪 |
[12:03] | Don’t shoot! | 别开枪 |
[12:05] | Right. For the last time, you pilfering pest, | 好吧 最后一次 你这个偷东西的害虫 |
[12:08] | paws off what doesn’t belong to you. | 把爪子从不属于你的东西上挪开 |
[12:10] | Someone’s robbing the bank! | 有人在抢银行 |
[12:12] | Awfully sorry about that. | 太对不起了 |
[12:16] | What the hell was that? | 那个到底是什么 |
[12:17] | Nothing that need concern you. | 没什么值得你担心的 |
[12:19] | Now, unfortunately, you have seen far too much. | 不幸的是 你看到太多了 |
[12:23] | If you wouldn’t mind, if you just stand there, this’ll be over in a jiffy. | 不介意的话 请你站好 马上就结束了 |
[12:26] | Mmm-hmm. Sure. Yeah. | 嗯哼 好的哦 |
[12:30] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[12:36] | Bugger. | 混蛋 |
[12:53] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[12:55] | – I’m sorry. – Who are you? | – 对不起 – 你是谁 |
[12:58] | – Newt Scamander. And you are? – What’s that thing in your case? | – 纽特·斯卡曼德 你是 – 你箱子里的那个是什么 |
[13:02] | That’s my Niffler. | 那是我的嗅嗅 |
[13:04] | Say, you’ve got something on your… | 你这里沾了点东西 |
[13:06] | Why in the name of Deliverance Dane did you let that thing loose? | 看在德里弗伦斯·戴恩的份上 你到底为什么放跑了那个东西 |
[13:09] | I didn’t mean to. He’s incorrigible, you see. | 我不是故意的 他屡教不改 |
[13:11] | – Anything shiny, he’s all over… – You didn’t mean to? | – 所有发光的东西 他都会 – 你不是故意的是吗 |
[13:13] | – No. – You could not have chosen a worse time to let that creature loose. | – 不是 – 你还真是会挑最坏的时机放跑那个生物了 |
[13:17] | We’re in the middle of a situation here. | 我们这里正处于危机当中啊 |
[13:21] | I’m taking you in. | 我得把你带走 |
[13:22] | Taking me in where? | 带去哪儿 |
[13:25] | Magical Congress of the United States of America. | 美利坚合众国魔法国会 |
[13:30] | So you work for MACUSA. | 所以你是魔法国会的人 |
[13:33] | What are you, some kind of investigator? | 你是干什么的 调查员吗 |
[13:38] | At least tell me you took care of the No-Maj. | 至少告诉我你把那个麻鸡解决好了吧 |
[13:40] | – The what? – The No-Maj. | – 什么 – 麻鸡 |
[13:43] | No-Magic. The non-wizard! | 没有魔法的人 不是巫师的人 |
[13:47] | Oh. Sorry, we call them Muggles. | 哦对不起 我们叫他们作麻瓜 |
[13:48] | You wiped his memory, right? | 你把他的记忆抹了 对吧 |
[13:50] | The No-Maj with the case? | 那个拿着手提箱的麻鸡 |
[13:54] | – Um… – Oh… | – 呃 – 噢 |
[13:56] | That’s a Section 3-A, Mr. Scamander. | 你违反了第三条第一款 斯卡曼德先生 |
[13:58] | I’m taking you in. | 我只能带走你了 |
[14:09] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[14:11] | Sorry, but I do have things to do, actually. | 对不起 但我实际上有事要做 |
[14:14] | Well… You’ll have to rearrange them. | 那么你只能重新安排了 |
[14:18] | What are you doin’ in New York anyway? | 你到底来纽约干什么 |
[14:20] | I came to buy a birthday present. | 我是来买个生日礼物的 |
[14:22] | Couldn’t you have done that in London? | 就不能在伦敦买吗 |
[14:24] | No, there’s only one breeder of Appaloosa Puffskeins in the world, | 不能 世界上只有一个阿帕罗萨蒲绒绒的饲养员 |
[14:24] | 阿帕罗萨蒲绒绒 长得像个有着奶黄色软毛的圆球 十分温顺任人摆布 是一种食腐动物 还会吃睡觉中巫师的干鼻屎 | |
[14:27] | and he lives in New York. So, no. | 他住在纽约 所以不能 |
[14:30] | I got a Section 3-A. | 我抓了个违反第三条第一款的人 |
[14:34] | Hey. | 喂 |
[14:35] | By the way, we don’t allow the breeding of magical creatures in New York. | 顺便一提 在纽约我们不允许饲养魔法生物 |
[14:39] | We closed that guy down a year ago. | 我们一年前就查封那家伙了 |
[15:30] | Hey, Goldstein. | 你好 戈德斯坦 |
[15:32] | Hey, Red. | 你好 雷德 |
[15:37] | Major Investigation Department. | 重案调查司 |
[15:39] | – I thought you was… – Major Investigation Department. | – 我以为你 – 重案调查司 |
[15:41] | I got a Section 3-A. | 我抓了个违反第三条第一款的人 |
[15:50] | The International Confederation is threatening to send a delegation. | 国际巫师联合会威胁要派遣代表团过来 |
[15:54] | They think this is related to Grindelwald’s attacks in Europe. | 他们认为这件事和格林德沃在欧洲发动的袭击相关 |
[15:57] | I was there. | 我当时就在那儿 |
[16:00] | This is a beast. | 这是头野兽 |
[16:02] | No human could do what this thing is capable of, Madam President. | 没有人类会有这东西那般的力量 主席阁下 |
[16:07] | Whatever it is, one thing is clear. It must be stopped. | 不管它是什么 有一点很清楚 必须阻止它 |
[16:10] | It’s terrorizing No-Majs. | 它威胁到了麻鸡 |
[16:11] | And when No-Mays are afraid, they attack. | 当麻鸡害怕的时候 他们会发动攻击 |
[16:15] | This could mean exposure. It could mean war. | 这可能意味着巫师的暴露 也可能意味着战争 |
[16:26] | I made your position here quite clear, Ms. Goldstein. | 我对你的职位说得很清楚 戈德斯坦小姐 |
[16:29] | – Yes, Madam President. But I… – You’re no longer an Auror. | – 是的 主席阁下 但我 – 你不再是个傲罗了 |
[16:35] | No, Madam President, but… | 对 主席阁下 但是 |
[16:38] | Goldstein. | 戈德斯坦 |
[16:40] | There’s been a minor… | 这儿有个小小的 |
[16:41] | This office is currently concerned with very major incidents. Get out. | 这间办公室目前主要处理重大事件 出去吧 |
[16:45] | Yes, ma’am. | 好的 主席 |
[17:13] | So you got your wand permit? | 你有魔杖许可证吗 |
[17:14] | 所有魔杖信息 会被加密保护 | |
[17:14] | All foreigners have to have them in New York. | 所有来纽约的外国人都要有这个许可 |
[17:17] | I made a postal application weeks ago. | 几个月前我通过邮件申请的 |
[17:24] | Scamander… | 斯卡曼德 |
[17:26] | And you were just in Equatorial Guinea? | 你之前才去了赤道几内亚吗 |
[17:28] | And I’ve just completed a year in the fields. | 我刚好完成一年期的野外考察 |
[17:30] | I’m writing a book about magical creatures. | 我在着手写一本关于神奇动物的书 |
[17:33] | Like an extermination guide? | 像那种杀灭害虫指南吗 |
[17:35] | No, a guide to help people understand | 不是 帮助人们了解 |
[17:37] | why we should be protecting these creatures instead of killing them. | 为什么我们要保护这些动物而不是宰杀他们 |
[17:39] | Goldstein? | 戈德斯坦 |
[17:41] | Where is she? | 她在哪 |
[17:42] | Where is she? Goldstein? | 她在哪 戈德斯坦 |
[17:46] | Goldstein? | 戈德斯坦 |
[17:49] | Did you just butt in on the investigative team again? | 你刚刚是不是又去调查司搅合了 |
[17:56] | Where have you been? | 你去哪了 |
[17:58] | What? | 什么 |
[18:00] | Where’d she pick you up? | 她在哪抓到你的 |
[18:02] | Me’? | 我吗 |
[18:05] | Have you been tracking them Second Salemers again? | 你又去跟踪第二塞勒姆了吗 |
[18:07] | Of course not, sir. | 当然没有 |
[18:12] | Afternoon, Mr. Graves, sir. | 下午好 格雷维斯先生 |
[18:14] | Afternoon, Abernathy. | 下午好 阿伯内西 |
[18:16] | Mr. Graves, sir, this is Mr. Scamander. | 格雷维斯先生 这是斯卡曼德先生 |
[18:19] | He has a crazy creature in that case, | 他那手提箱里有一个生物 |
[18:21] | and it got out and caused mayhem in a bank. | 它逃出来在银行引起了骚乱 |
[18:25] | Let’s see the little guy. | 我们看看这小东西 |
[18:54] | Tina. | 蒂娜 |
[19:16] | I’m sorry, Grandma. | 对不起 奶奶 |
[19:52] | What the… | 什么鬼 |
[19:56] | 莫特拉鼠 魔法部分类级别为XXX 长相与家鼠相似 生活在不列颠沿海地区 背上长有一个海葵状的肿瘤 | |
[20:04] | My mommy, your momma. Gonna catch a witch. | 我妈妈 你妈妈 要去抓女巫 |
[20:08] | My mommy, your momma. Flying on a switch. | 我妈妈 你妈妈 骑着扫帚飞 |
[20:13] | My mommy, your momma Witches never cry. | 我妈妈 你妈妈 女巫从不哭 |
[20:17] | My momma, your momma Witches gonna die. | 我妈妈 你妈妈 女巫死翘翘 |
[20:21] | Witch number one, drown in the river. | 第一个女巫 溺死在河中 |
[20:25] | Witch number two, got a noose to give her. | 第二个女巫 吊死没生路 |
[20:44] | Witch number three, gonna watch her burn. | 第三个女巫 把她烧死咯 |
[20:48] | Witch number four, flogging take a turn. | 第四个女巫 抽她转圈圈 |
[20:57] | Collect your leaflets before you get food, children. | 孩子们 把传单收好再去领吃的 |
[21:16] | Is it a witch’s mark, ma’am? | 这是女巫的标记吗 夫人 |
[21:23] | No. | 不是 |
[21:25] | He’s okay. | 他没事的 |
[21:31] | 比利威格虫 魔法部分类级别为XXX 产于澳大利亚 大约有一英尺长 全身蓝色 泛着青玉一般的鲜亮光泽 | |
[21:33] | 如果被比利威格虫蜇到 就会觉得头晕目眩 随后便忽忽悠悠的飘起来 干比利威格虫螫针可以用于制造魔药 滋滋蜜蜂糖的原料中也据信添加了这种成分 | |
[21:37] | I can’t believe you didn’t Obliviate that man. | 我不敢相信你竟然没”一忘皆空”他 |
[21:41] | If there’s an inquiry, I’m finished. | 如果这附近有调查的话 我就完蛋了 |
[21:43] | Why would you be finished? I’m the one that’s… | 为啥是你完蛋 我才是那个 |
[21:45] | I’m not supposed to go near the Second Salemers. | 我不应该再接近第二塞勒姆的 |
[21:54] | What was that? | 那是什么 |
[21:56] | Uh, moth, I think. Big moth. | 呃 蛾子 我觉得是 大蛾子 |
[22:03] | Hey! Quiet down! I’m trying to get a statement. | 嘿 安静 我在录口供 |
[22:05] | I’m telling you, it’s a gas explosion again. | 我跟你说了 又是个煤气爆炸 |
[22:07] | I ain’t taking the kids back up there until it’s safe. | 这里安全之前 我不会让孩子们回去的 |
[22:10] | Hey, sorry, ma’am. There ain’t no smell of gas. | 嘿 对不起 女士 这里没有煤气味道 |
[22:12] | It weren’t gas, officer. I seen it. | 这不是什么煤气 长官 我亲眼见到它了 |
[22:14] | It was a gigantic, huge hippopoto…gas | 它是个超大的巨型的河马一样的 煤气 |
[22:20] | Gas. It was gas! | 煤气 是煤气 |
[22:47] | Mr. Scamander! | 斯卡曼德先生 |
[23:11] | It was open? | 被打开了吗 |
[23:13] | Just a smudge. | 只开了个缝 |
[23:14] | That crazy Niffler thing’s on the loose again? | 那个疯嗅嗅又跑出来了吗 |
[23:16] | Uh… Might be. | 呃 可能吧 |
[23:20] | Then look for it. | 那快找啊 |
[23:21] | Look! Oh… | 看 哎 |
[23:23] | His neck’s bleeding. | 他的脖子流血了 |
[23:25] | He’s hurt. | 他受伤了 |
[23:26] | Oh… Wake up! Mr. No-Maj. | 醒醒 麻鸡先生 |
[23:32] | Mercy Lewis, what is that? | 梅西·刘易斯啊 这是什么 |
[23:34] | It’s nothing to worry about. | 不用怕它 |
[23:36] | That is a Murtlap. | 这是个莫斯拉鼠 |
[23:41] | What else have you got in there? | 你箱子里还有啥 |
[23:44] | You? Hello. | 你啊 你好 |
[23:47] | Easy, Mr… | 小心 先生 |
[23:48] | Kowalski Jacob | 科瓦尔斯基 雅各布 |
[23:50] | You can’t Obliviate him. | 你不能清除他的记忆 |
[23:52] | We need him as a witness. | 我们需要一个目击证人 |
[23:53] | I’m sorry. You’ve just yelled at me the length of New York | 拜托 在我们穿越纽约的路上你一直在吼我 |
[23:55] | for not doing it in the first place. | 就因为我一开始没清除掉他的记忆 |
[23:57] | – He’s hurt! He looks ill. – He’ll be fine. | – 他受伤了 看起来病了 – 他会没事的 |
[23:59] | Murtlap bites aren’t serious. | 莫斯拉鼠咬伤没什么大不了 |
[24:06] | Yeah, I admit that is a slightly more severe reaction than I’ve seen. | 好吧 我承认这比我见过的都要严重一点点 |
[24:09] | But if it was really serious, he’d have… | 但如果真的很严重的话 他就会 |
[24:13] | What? | 会怎样 |
[24:15] | Well, the first symptom would be flames out of his anus. | 首先就会出现菊花喷火 |
[24:17] | – He doesn’t seem to… – This is balled up! | – 他看起来没有出现 – 完蛋了 |
[24:19] | It’ll last 48 hours at the most. | 这样最多持续48小时 |
[24:20] | I can keep him, if you want me to. | 我可以留下他 如果你想让我这样的话 |
[24:21] | Keep him? We don’t keep them. | 留下他 我们不能收留他们 |
[24:24] | Mr. Scamander, do you know anything about the wizarding community in America? | 斯卡曼德先生 你是不是不怎么了解美国的巫师群体 |
[24:29] | I do know a few things, actually. | 我其实了解一些的 |
[24:31] | I know that you have rather backwards laws about relations with Non-Magic people. | 我知道你们在处理麻鸡关系上的相关法律可是十分落后了 |
[24:35] | That you’re not meant to befriend them. | 你们不能跟他们交朋友 |
[24:36] | That you can’t marry them, which seems mildly absurd to me. | 不能和他们通婚 于我看来就挺不合理的 |
[24:38] | Who’s gonna marry him? | 谁愿意嫁给他 |
[24:41] | You’re both coming with me. | 你俩都跟我来 |
[24:42] | I don’t see why I need to come with you. | 我不知道为啥要跟你去 |
[24:44] | – Help me. – L’m dreaming, right? | – 帮一把 – 我做梦呢吧 |
[24:46] | – Yeah. – Please. | – 没错 – 拜托 |
[24:47] | I’m tired. I never went to the bank. | 我好累 我没去过银行呢 |
[24:51] | This is all just some big nightmare, right? | 这些都只是我做的噩梦吧 |
[24:53] | For the both of us, Mr. Kowalski. | 对你我都是 科瓦尔斯基先生 |
[25:25] | Hey, you all right there? | 嘿 你没事吧 |
[25:28] | Whoa! | 我去 |
[25:53] | And so this is the newsroom. | 这就是新闻编辑室 |
[25:55] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[25:57] | Hey, how are you? | 嘿 你好 |
[26:00] | Make way for the Barebones. | 给巴瑞波恩一家让一让 |
[26:03] | Now, they’re just putting the papers to bed, as they say. | 现在 他们在给报纸的编辑工作做最后的收尾 |
[26:11] | Mr. Shaw. Sir. He’s with the Senator. | 肖先生 他在和参议员谈话 |
[26:14] | Never mind that, Barker. I wanna see my father. | 没事的 巴克 我要见父亲 |
[26:19] | I’m so sorry, Mr. Shaw, but your son insisted. | 抱歉 肖先生 你儿子坚持要进来 |
[26:21] | Father, you’re gonna wanna hear this. | 父亲 你会想听这个消息的 |
[26:25] | I’ve got something huge. | 我们有爆料消息 |
[26:28] | Your brother and I are busy here, Langdon. | 兰登 你哥和我正忙着呢 |
[26:30] | Working on his election campaign. | 忙着他的大选宣传 |
[26:32] | We don’t have time for this. | 我们没时间处理这个 |
[26:34] | This is Mary Lou Barebone | 这位是玛丽·卢·巴瑞波恩 |
[26:36] | from the New Salem Preservation Society. | 来自新塞勒姆慈善协会 |
[26:38] | And she’s got a big story for you. | 她有大新闻给我们 |
[26:41] | Oh, she has, has she? | 哦 她有 是吧 |
[26:43] | There’s strange things going on all over the city. | 诡异的事情在城市里发生 |
[26:45] | The people behind this, they are not like you and me. | 这种事情背后的人 不是你我的同类 |
[26:48] | This is witchcraft. Don’t you see? | 这是巫术 你知道吗 |
[26:50] | – Langdon. – She doesn’t want any money. | – 兰登 – 她不想要任何金钱报酬 |
[26:53] | Then either her story is worthless, | 那要么就是她的故事不值钱 |
[26:55] | or she’s lying about the cost. | 要么就是另有企图 |
[26:56] | Nobody gives away anything valuable for free, Langdon. | 天下没有免费的午餐 兰登 |
[26:59] | You’re right, Mr. Shaw. | 你说的对 肖先生 |
[27:00] | What we desire is infinitely more valuable than money. | 我们想要的比金钱更值钱 |
[27:04] | It’s your influence. | 是你的影响力 |
[27:06] | Millions of people read your newspapers, | 百万人民阅读贵刊 |
[27:08] | and they need to be made aware about this danger. | 他们应当对现在的危机有知情权 |
[27:10] | The crazy disturbances in the subway. | 地铁里出现的妖风 |
[27:14] | Just look at the pictures. | 看看这些照片 |
[27:15] | I’d like you and your friends to leave. | 我得请你和你的朋友离开 |
[27:17] | No. Look, you’re missing a trick here. Just look at the evidence! | 不要 你会错过大好机会 就看看这些证据吧 |
[27:20] | Really? | 是吗 |
[27:21] | Langdon. Listen to Father and just go. | 兰登 听父亲的话走吧 |
[27:24] | And… | 而且 |
[27:27] | Take the freaks with you. | 把这些怪胎也带走 |
[27:28] | This is Father’s office, not yours. | 这是父亲的办公室 不是你的 |
[27:30] | And I’m sick of this. Every time I walk in here… | 我简直受够了 每次我走进来 |
[27:32] | Okay. That’s it’! | 好了 到此为止 |
[27:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[27:39] | We hope you’ll reconsider, Mr. Shaw. | 我们希望你可以再考虑下 肖先生 |
[27:42] | We’re not difficult to find. | 我们不难找到 |
[27:45] | Until then, | 在那之前 |
[27:47] | we thank you for your time. | 谢谢你的宝贵时间 |
[28:00] | Hey, boy! | 嘿 孩子 |
[28:03] | You dropped something. | 你东西掉了 |
[28:09] | Here you go, freak. | 拿好 怪物 |
[28:11] | Why don’t you put that in the trash where you all belong? | 为什么不把这个丢到垃圾桶里 反正你们都是垃圾 |
[28:23] | Take a right here. | 在这右转 |
[28:35] | Okay. | 好了 |
[28:36] | Before we go in… | 进去之前 |
[28:37] | I’m not supposed to have men on the premises. | 我不该带男人进屋 |
[28:40] | In that case, Mr. Kowalski and I can easily seek other accommodations. | 这样的话 科瓦尔斯基先生和我找到其他住处也不麻烦 |
[28:42] | No, you don’t. | 不行 |
[28:45] | Watch your step. | 注意脚下 |
[28:52] | That you, Tina? | 是你吗 蒂娜 |
[28:53] | Shh. | 嘘 |
[28:55] | Yes, Mrs. Esposito. | 是我 埃斯波西托太太 |
[28:57] | Are you alone? | 就你自己吗 |
[28:59] | I’m always alone, Mrs. Esposito. | 我从来都是自己一个呀 埃斯波西托太太 |
[29:06] | Oh… | 哦 |
[29:15] | Teenie, | 蒂妮 |
[29:17] | you brought men home. | 你带男人回家啦 |
[29:20] | Gentlemen, this is my sister. | 先生们 这是我妹妹 |
[29:25] | Wanna put something on, Queenie? | 是不是该穿点衣服 奎妮 |
[29:26] | Oh, sure. | 噢 是啊 |
[29:44] | So, who are they? | 他们是谁啊 |
[29:47] | That’s Mr. Scamander. | 这是斯卡曼德先生 |
[29:48] | He’s committed a serious infraction of the National Statute of Secrecy. | 他严重违反了国家保密法 |
[29:52] | – He’s a criminal? – Uh-huh. | – 他是罪犯吗 – 嗯啊 |
[29:54] | And that’s Mr. Kowalski. He’s a No-Maj. | 这是科瓦尔斯基先生 他是个麻鸡 |
[29:57] | A No-Maj? | 麻鸡 |
[29:59] | Teen, what are you up to? | 蒂 你这是要干什么 |
[30:01] | He’s sick. It’s a long story. | 他病了 说来话长 |
[30:04] | Mr. Scamander has lost something I’m going to help him find. | 斯卡曼德先生丢了些东西 我准备帮他找回来 |
[30:09] | Oh… | 噢 |
[30:09] | You need to sit down, honey. | 你得坐着 亲爱的 |
[30:11] | He hasn’t eaten anything all day. | 他都一天没吃东西了 |
[30:13] | And… | 而且 |
[30:14] | Oh, that’s rough. | 噢 太惨了 |
[30:16] | He didn’t get the money he wanted for his bakery. | 他没能拿到开面包店的钱 |
[30:19] | You bake, honey? | 你会烤面包吗 亲爱的 |
[30:21] | Uh… | 呃 |
[30:22] | I love to cook. | 我爱做饭 |
[30:23] | – You’re a Legilimens? – Mmm. Yeah. | – 你是摄神取念者 – 嗯 是 |
[30:26] | But I always have trouble with your kind. Brits. | 但想摄取你们的想法对我来说有点难 你们英国人 |
[30:29] | It’s the accent. | 英腔太重 |
[30:31] | You know how to read minds? | 你会读心术 |
[30:33] | Oh, don’t worry, honey. | 噢 别怕 亲爱的 |
[30:35] | Most guys think what you was thinking first time they see me. | 许多男人看到我第一眼 也都和你一样会这么想 |
[30:40] | Now, you need food. | 现在呢 你得先吃好 |
[30:56] | – Hot dog? Again? – Don’t read my mind. | – 又吃热狗 – 不要对我用读心术 |
[30:58] | Not a very wholesome lunch. | 午餐不怎么健康哦 |
[31:13] | Hey, Mr. Scamander. | 嘿斯卡曼德先生 |
[31:19] | You prefer pie or strudel? | 派和果馅卷 你喜欢哪个 |
[31:23] | I really don’t have a preference. | 我都可以 |
[31:30] | You prefer strudel, huh, honey? | 你更喜欢果馅卷 对吧 亲爱的 |
[31:35] | Strudel it is. | 那我就做果馅卷了 |
[31:56] | Well, sit down, Mr. Scamander. | 坐下来吃吧 斯卡曼德先生 |
[32:01] | We’re not gonna poison you. | 我们不会毒死你的 |
[32:38] | You’re upset. | 你很难过 |
[32:41] | It’s your mother again. | 你的母亲又做了什么 |
[32:44] | Somebody said something. | 有谁说了些什么吗 |
[32:46] | What did they say? Tell me. | 他们说了什么 告诉我 |
[32:48] | Do you think I’m a freak? | 你觉得我是个怪物吗 |
[32:49] | No. I think you’re a very special young man, | 不 我觉得你是一个非常特别的年轻人 |
[32:52] | or I wouldn’t have asked you to help me, now would I? | 否则我不会来找你帮忙的 对吧 |
[33:00] | Have you any news? | 有消息吗 |
[33:03] | I’m still looking. | 我还在查 |
[33:04] | Mmm. | 嗯 |
[33:08] | Mr. Graves, if I knew whether it was a girl or a boy… | Graves先生 如果我知道那是个男孩还是个女孩 |
[33:11] | My vision showed only the child’s immense power. | 我只能感受到那孩子强大的能力 |
[33:15] | He or she is no older than 10. | 不论男女 年龄都不会超过十岁 |
[33:19] | I saw this child in close proximity to your mother. | 我能看到这孩子离他妈妈很近 |
[33:21] | She I saw so plainly. | 她我倒是看得非常清楚 |
[33:24] | That could be any one of hundreds… | 那也有几百人 谁都有可能是 |
[33:26] | There’s something else. Something I haven’t told you. | 还有件事 我还没告诉过你 |
[33:29] | I saw you beside me in New York. | 我看到你我并肩在纽约 |
[33:33] | You’re the one who gains this child’s trust. | 是你赢得了那孩子的信任 |
[33:36] | You are the key. I saw this. | 你是关键 我看到了 |
[33:39] | You want to join the wizarding world. | 你想加入巫师世界 |
[33:42] | I want those things too, Credence. | 我也这么希望 克莱登斯 |
[33:45] | I want them for you. | 我想为你争取到 |
[33:48] | So find the Child. | 所以 找到那孩子 |
[33:51] | Find the child and we’ll all be free. | 找到那孩子 我们就都解放了 |
[33:55] | The job ain’t that glamorous. | 我的工作没什么可提的 |
[33:57] | I mean, I spend most days making coffee. | 大部分时间都在做咖啡 |
[33:59] | Unjinxing the john. | 疏通下厕所 |
[34:01] | Tina’s the career girl. | 蒂娜才是个职场女性 |
[34:05] | Nah, we’re orphans. | 不是 我们是孤儿 |
[34:07] | Ma and Pa died of Dragon Pox when we were kids. | 我们俩还小的时候 爸妈就得龙痘去世了 |
[34:11] | Oh. | 噢 |
[34:13] | You’re sweet. | 你真贴心 |
[34:15] | But we got each other. | 但还好我们姐妹俩可以互相照应 |
[34:18] | Could you stop reading my mind for a second? | 你能先别对我用读心术了吗 |
[34:21] | Oh… | 噢 |
[34:21] | Don’t get me wrong, I love it. | 不要误会 其实我很喜欢 |
[34:27] | This meal, it’s insanely good. | 这顿饭 真的超级好吃 |
[34:30] | And this is what I do, I’m a cook. | 这就是干这行的 我是个厨师 |
[34:31] | And this is like the greatest meal I have ever had in my life. | 而这顿可以说是我这一生中吃过最棒的一顿了 |
[34:39] | Oh! You slay me. | 噢 你太会说话了 |
[34:41] | I ain’t never really talked to a No-Maj before. | 我还从来没和麻鸡说过话 |
[34:44] | Huh. | 哈 |
[34:45] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[34:54] | I am not flirting. | 我没在调情 |
[35:00] | I’m just saying, don’t go getting attached. | 我只是说 别陷太深 |
[35:02] | He’s gonna have to be Obliviated. | 马上就得对他施遗忘咒了 |
[35:06] | It’s nothing personal. | 我没有在针对你 |
[35:07] | Oh, hey, you okay, honey? | 噢 嘿 你还好吧 亲爱的 |
[35:10] | So, Ms. Goldstein, I think Mr. Kowalski could do with an early night. | 那么戈德斯坦小姐 我想科瓦尔斯基先生今晚可以早点睡 |
[35:14] | Besides, you and I will need to be up early tomorrow morning to find my Niffler, so… | 而且我们俩明天还得早起去找我的嗅嗅 所以 |
[35:19] | What’s a Niffler? | 嗅嗅是什么 |
[35:21] | Don’t ask. | 别多问 |
[35:23] | Hey, you guys can bunk in here. | 嘿 你们俩可以在这里暂住一晚 |
[35:41] | Uh, I thought you might like a hot drink. | 嗯 我猜你们可能想喝点热乎的 |
[35:55] | Wow! | 哇呜 |
[35:56] | Psst! Hey. Mr. Scamander, look, cocoa. | 嘶 嘿 斯卡曼德先生 看呐 是热可可 |
[36:02] | Toilet’s down the hall to the right. | 厕所在楼下客厅右手边 |
[36:05] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[36:09] | Very much. | 你们 |
[36:35] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[36:51] | For the love… | 我的上 |
[37:08] | Will you Sit down? | 你能坐下来吗 |
[37:10] | Good idea. | 再好不过了 |
[37:17] | That’s definitely the Murtlap. | 这肯定是莫特拉鼠咬伤的 |
[37:18] | You must be particularly susceptible. | 你肯定特别容易受影响 |
[37:21] | See, you’re a Muggle, | 你看 因为你是麻瓜 |
[37:23] | so our physiologies are subtly different. | 所以我们的生理构造会有些不一样 |
[37:32] | Ew! | 喔 |
[37:33] | – Stay still. – Ah… | – 别动 – 啊 |
[37:36] | That should stop the sweating. | 这个应该能止住你的虚汗 |
[37:38] | And one of those should sort the twitch. | 还有这剂应该能解决痉挛的问题 |
[37:47] | Here, take that. | 给 拿着 |
[37:54] | Come on. | 再来点 |
[37:57] | Whatcha got there? | 你手里拿着的是啥啊 |
[37:58] | This, the locals call Swooping Evil. | 这个呀 当地人都叫他蜷翼魔 |
[38:03] | Not the friendliest of names. | 名字听起来不怎么友善 |
[38:05] | It’s quite an agile fella. | 但其实是个挺机灵的家伙 |
[38:11] | I’ve been studying him, and I’m pretty sure | 我一直在研究他 我现在很确定 |
[38:13] | that his venom could be quite useful if properly diluted. | 他的毒液适当稀释一下会很有用的 |
[38:16] | Just to remove bad memories, you know? | 可以去除不好的回忆 你知道吗 |
[38:26] | Probably shouldn’t let him loose in here, though. | 但也许我不应该在这里把他放出来 |
[38:30] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[38:46] | Come on. Down you come. | 来吧 快下来 |
[38:48] | 雷鸟 美洲原住民传说中的神鸟 振翅高飞时能召来风雷雨电 美国伊尼魔尼魔法学校有一学院以其为名 | |
[38:55] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[39:04] | Thank Paracelsus. | 感谢帕拉塞尔苏斯 |
[39:07] | If you’d have got out, that could’ve been quite catastrophic. | 要是你那时也逃出来了 那就成灾难了 |
[39:11] | So he’s the real reason I came to America. | 他是我来美国的真正原因 |
[39:17] | To bring Frank home. | 带弗兰克回家 |
[39:21] | Wait. No, sorry. Stay there. | 等等 别 抱歉 别过来 |
[39:23] | He’s a wee bit sensitive to strangers. | 他不太喜欢陌生人 |
[39:26] | Here you are. Here you are. | 没事儿 乖 |
[39:28] | He was trafficked, you see. | 他被人走私买卖了 |
[39:31] | I found him in Egypt. He was all chained up. | 我是在埃及发现他的 那时候他全身被铁链绑着 |
[39:35] | Couldn’t leave him there. I had to bring him back. | 我不能把他留在那里 我得把他带回来 |
[39:37] | I’m gonna put you back where you belong, aren’t I, Frank? | 我得带你回家 是吧 弗兰克 |
[39:42] | To the wilds of Arizona. | 回到亚利桑那州的野外 |
[40:07] | 巨型蜣螂 除了体型为普通蜣螂的几十倍 习性基本无差 | |
[40:22] | All right, here they come. | 好啦 它们来了 |
[40:25] | Here who comes? | 谁来了 |
[40:26] | Graphorns. | 角驼兽 |
[40:29] | – Hey! – You’re all right. | – 嘿 – 没事的 |
[40:31] | 角驼兽 魔法部分类级别为XXXX 常见于欧洲各地山区 天性好斗 其犄角的粉末可用在多种药剂中 | |
[40:33] | – Oh! – Hello. | – 喔 – 你好啊 |
[40:36] | Hello. | 你好啊 |
[40:39] | So they’re the last breeding pair in existence. | 他们是世界上最后一对还能繁衍的角驼兽了 |
[40:42] | So if I hadn’t managed to rescue them, | 如果我没救下他们 |
[40:45] | that could’ve been the end of Graphorns forever. | 可能就再也不会有角驼兽了 |
[40:52] | All right. | 好啦 |
[40:58] | What, you rescue these creatures? | 所以 你是在拯救这些生物咯 |
[41:00] | Yes, that’s right. Rescue, nurture and protect them. | 是的 没错 拯救 养育 还有保护他们 |
[41:04] | And I’m gently trying to educate my fellow wizards about them. | 我还在试着教会我的巫师伙伴们这些 |
[41:06] | 恶婆鸟 魔法部分类级别为XXX 羽毛鲜艳 其蛋也是花纹鲜明 十分赏心悦目的一种鸟 | |
[41:07] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[41:07] | 但它的歌声会令听到的人丧失理智 因此只有在施上沉默咒后方能出售 沉默咒必须每月加强一次 巫师需获得许可证方可饲养恶婆鸟 | |
[41:16] | Wow. | 哇 |
[41:20] | Titus, Finn. | 提图斯 芬恩 |
[41:21] | Poppy, Marlow, Tom. | 珀皮 马洛 汤姆 |
[41:26] | He had a cold. | 他感冒了 |
[41:28] | He needed some body warmth. | 需要用我的体温给他捂一捂 |
[41:29] | Aww… | 啊 |
[41:31] | 护树罗锅 魔法部分类级别为XX 性情温和 极为害羞 以昆虫为食 栖身在可以用作制成魔杖的树上 | |
[41:31] | All right, on you hop. | 好啦 上去吧 |
[41:37] | He has some attachment issues. | 他有点黏人 |
[41:39] | Now, come on, Pickett. | 好啦 去吧 皮克特 |
[41:43] | Pickett. | 皮克特 |
[41:44] | No, they’re not gonna bully you, now come on. | 他们不会欺负你的 快去吧 |
[41:48] | Pickett. | 皮克特 |
[41:50] | All right. | 好吧 |
[41:52] | And that is exactly why they accuse me of favoritism. | 所以他们才会怪我太偏心 |
[41:56] | Oh, no, Dougal’s gone. | 不好 杜戈尔不见了 |
[41:59] | All right, I’m coming. I’m coming. | 好啦 我来了 我来了 |
[42:01] | Mum’s here. Mum’s here. | 妈妈在这儿 妈妈在这儿 |
[42:03] | Oh, hello. | 哦 哈啰 |
[42:05] | Let me take a look at you. | 让我看看你 |
[42:07] | I know these guys. | 我认识这些家伙 |
[42:12] | Your Occamy. | 你的鸟蛇 |
[42:14] | – What do you mean, my Occamy? – Yes. | – 什么 我的鸟蛇 – 是的 |
[42:17] | Do you want to… | 你想 |
[42:18] | Oh… Oh, wow, yeah, sure. | 哦 哦 哇呜 好的 |
[42:21] | Okay. | 好的 |
[42:28] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[42:31] | – Ahh! – Oh, sorry, no, don’t pet him. | – 啊 – 哦 抱歉 不要摸他 |
[42:33] | They, um, learn to defend themselves early. | 他们 很小就学会怎么保护自己了 |
[42:36] | See, their shells are made of silver, | 看呐 他们的蛋壳是银的 |
[42:37] | so they’re incredibly valuable. | 所以他们非常珍贵 |
[42:39] | Okay. | 好的 |
[42:39] | Their nests tend to get ransacked by hunters. | 他们的鸟巢常会被猎人洗劫一空 |
[42:42] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[42:45] | Mr. Scamander? | 斯卡曼德先生 |
[42:47] | Oh, call me Newt. | 哦 叫我纽特吧 |
[42:49] | Newt. I don’t think I’m dreaming. | 纽特 我觉得我没有在做梦 |
[42:51] | What gave it away? | 你怎么看出来的 |
[42:53] | I ain’t got the brains to make this up. | 我觉得以我的脑子编不出来这些 |
[42:58] | Would you mind throwing some of those pellets | 你介意扔点小丸子到那儿去吗 |
[43:00] | in with the Mooncalfs over there? | 给那些月痴兽们吃 |
[43:04] | – Yeah, sure. – Just over there’s… | – 好的 当然 – 就在那里 |
[43:09] | Bugger. | 混蛋 |
[43:11] | Niffler’s gone. | 嗅嗅不见了 |
[43:13] | Course he has, little bugger. | 想想也是 这个小混蛋 |
[43:13] | 狐媚子 魔法部分类级别为XXX 常被误认为仙子 然而是截然不同的生物 牙齿有毒 被咬后需要服药解毒 | |
[43:15] | Any chance to get his hands on something shiny. | 绝不放过拿走那些亮晶晶的东西的机会 |
[43:39] | 囊毒豹 魔法部分类级别为XXXXX 产于东非 十分危险 行动时悄无声息 呼出的气息会引发致命疾病 足以毁灭一整座村庄 | |
[43:47] | 球遁鸟 魔法部分类级别为XX 不会飞行 但能随意消失 麻瓜知道球遁鸟的存在 他们给其起名为”渡渡鸟” | |
[43:50] | 目前就麻瓜看来渡渡鸟已经灭绝 并因此提高了环保意识 国际巫师联合会认为 不让麻瓜们知道球遁鸟依然在世没什么不妥 | |
[43:54] | What did you do today, Jacob? | 你今天都干了啥 雅各布 |
[43:57] | I was inside a suitcase. | 我在一个手提箱子里 |
[43:58] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[44:00] | Oh, hello, fellas. | 哦 你们好啊 伙计们 |
[44:01] | 月痴兽 魔法部分类级别为XX 生性腼腆 月圆之夜才会从洞穴里走出来 会在偏僻无人的地方 沐浴着月光 | |
[44:02] | All right. All right. | 好啦 好啦 |
[44:04] | Take it easy. Take it easy. | 别着急 别着急 |
[44:05] | 用两条后腿表演复杂的舞蹈 而且会在麦地里留下复杂的图案 令不知情的麻瓜极为迷惑不解 | |
[44:14] | Cutie. | 小可爱 |
[44:17] | There it is. | 在这儿呢 |
[45:04] | Step back. | 退后 |
[45:06] | Step back. | 快退后 |
[45:09] | – What’s the matter with this? – I said, step away. | – 这玩意怎么回事 – 我说了 离远点 |
[45:13] | What the hell is this thing? | 这是什么鬼东西 |
[45:15] | It’s an Obscurus. | 是默默然 |
[45:18] | I need to get going. | 我得走了 |
[45:20] | Find everyone who’s escaped, before they get hurt. | 把逃跑的家伙们找回来 赶在他们受伤之前 |
[45:22] | Before they get hurt? | 在他们受伤之前吗 |
[45:23] | Yes, Mr. Kowalski. | 对 科瓦尔斯基先生 |
[45:24] | So they’re currently in alien terrain | 他们现在可是处在陌生的土壤上 |
[45:26] | surrounded by millions of the most vicious creatures on the planet. | 被成千上万这个星球上最邪恶的生物包围 |
[45:32] | Humans. | 人类 |
[45:35] | So where would you say that a medium-sized creature | 一个中等大小的生物 |
[45:38] | who likes broad open plains, | 喜欢开阔的大平原 |
[45:40] | trees, sort of waterholes, that sort of thing. | 树木 类似水坑的东西 诸如此类 |
[45:42] | Where might she go? | 你觉得他会去哪里 |
[45:44] | In New York City? | 在纽约吗 |
[45:45] | – Yes. – Plains? | – 对 – 平原吗 |
[45:49] | Central Park. | 中央公园吧 |
[45:50] | And where is that exactly? | 那地方在哪里 |
[45:51] | Where is Central Park? | 你问中央公园在哪里 |
[45:57] | Well, look… | 听着 |
[45:59] | I would come and show you, | 我可以给你指路 |
[46:01] | but don’t you think it’s kind of a double-cross? | 但你不觉得有点对不起那两个女孩吗 |
[46:03] | The girls take us in, they make us hot cocoa… | 她们让我们进屋 还给我们做热可可 |
[46:06] | Now you do realize that once they see that you stopped sweating, | 你知不知道她们一旦发现你不再出汗 |
[46:08] | they will Obliviate you in a heartbeat? | 就会马上对你念个一忘皆空咒 |
[46:09] | What’s “Bliviate” mean? | “一碗皆空”是什么 |
[46:10] | It’ll be like you wake up and all memory of magic gone. | 就是当你醒来 所有关于魔法的记忆都会消失 |
[46:18] | I won’t remember any of this? | 这些事情我都不会记得吗 |
[46:20] | No. | 不会 |
[46:25] | All right, yeah, okay. I’ll help you. | 好吧 好吧 我会帮你的 |
[46:32] | Come on, then. | 那就出发吧 |
[46:52] | Credence, where have you been? | 克莱登斯 你去哪里了 |
[46:56] | I was looking for a place for tomorrow’s meeting. | 我去找明天集会可以用的地方了 |
[47:02] | There’s a corner on 32nd Street that could… | 三十二大街上有个拐角 可以 |
[47:13] | I’m sorry, Ma. | 对不起 妈妈 |
[47:14] | I didn’t realize it was so late. | 我没意识到已经这么晚了 |
[48:10] | – I was watching you at dinner. – Yeah. | – 晚饭时我看你来着 – 怎么了 |
[48:13] | People like you, don’t they, Mr. Kowalski? | 大家都喜欢你 对吧 科瓦尔斯基先生 |
[48:18] | Well, I’m sure people like you, too, huh? | 我猜你也很受人欢迎吧 |
[48:20] | Not really, no. I annoy people. | 并不是这样 人们见我就烦 |
[48:25] | Why did you decide to be a baker? | 你为什么想做个面包师 |
[48:28] | Well, um… | 这个嘛 |
[48:29] | Because I’m dying in that canning factory. | 因为我在那个罐头工厂待得快死了 |
[48:32] | Everyone there’s dying. | 每个人都快死了 |
[48:34] | It just crushes the life out of you. | 它会让你失去生命的活力 |
[48:36] | – Do you like canned food? – No. | – 你喜欢吃罐头吗 – 不喜欢 |
[48:38] | Yeah, me neither. | 我也是 |
[48:40] | That’s why I wanna make pastries. | 所以我就想去做面包 |
[48:41] | You know, it makes people happy. | 它能让人快乐起来 |
[48:43] | We’re going this way. | 我们走这边 |
[48:44] | So did you get your loan? | 所以你拿到贷款了吗 |
[48:47] | No. | 没有 |
[48:49] | I ain’t got no collateral. | 我没有可以抵押的东西 |
[48:50] | Stayed in the army too long, apparently. I don’t know. | 显然是在军队里待太久了 我不知道 |
[48:53] | You fought in the war? | 你还参过战吗 |
[48:54] | Of course I fought in the war. Everyone fought in the war. | 我当然参过战啦 每个人都参过战 |
[48:56] | – You didn’t fight in the war? – I worked mostly with dragons. | – 你没参过战吗 – 我基本上都在和龙打交道 |
[48:59] | Ukrainian lronbellies. | 乌克兰铁肚皮 |
[49:01] | Eastern Front. | 东部战线 |
[49:31] | Fenestra. | 玻璃碎碎 |
[50:35] | Accio. | 统统飞来 |
[50:56] | All right. Happy? | 好了 高兴了吧 |
[51:01] | One down, two to go. | 抓住一个 还剩两个 |
[51:13] | They went that way, officer. | 他们往那儿跑了 警官 |
[51:16] | Hands up. | 举起手来 |
[51:21] | What the hell is that? | 那是什么玩意儿 |
[51:25] | Lion. | 狮子 |
[51:36] | You know, | 我说 |
[51:37] | New York is considerably more interesting than I’d expected. | 纽约比我想象的要有趣多了 |
[51:57] | Put this on. | 戴上这个 |
[51:59] | But why would I have to wear something like this? | 但我为什么要戴这个呢 |
[52:02] | Because your skull is susceptible to breakage under immense force. | 因为在巨大冲力下你的头骨可能会碎 |
[52:26] | But we made ’em cocoa. | 我们还给他们做了热可可啊 |
[52:30] | All right. | 好了 |
[52:35] | Here, you just, um, pop this on. | 来 你把这个套在身上 |
[52:39] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[52:40] | Now there’s absolutely nothing for you to worry about. | 你完全没有什么好担心的 |
[52:44] | Tell me, has anyone ever believed you | 告诉我 你叫别人别担心 |
[52:45] | when you told them not to worry? | 有人信过你吗 |
[52:47] | Well, my philosophy is that worrying means you suffer twice. | 我的想法是 担心会让你受两倍的苦 |
[52:55] | She’s in season. | 她发情了 |
[52:57] | She needs to mate. | 她需要交配 |
[53:04] | Erumpent musk. She’s mad for it. | 独角兽香 她特别喜欢这个 |
[53:17] | 毒角兽 魔法部分类级别为XXXX 来自非洲的大型猛兽 常被误认为犀牛 其犄角能刺穿一切物品 被角内毒液注入的物体会爆炸 | |
[54:15] | Good girl. | 好姑娘 |
[54:18] | Come on. | 继续 |
[54:19] | Into the case. | 到箱子里去 |
[54:31] | Get! | 走开 |
[54:38] | Oh, no. | 啊不 |
[55:08] | Reparo. | 修复如初 |
[55:12] | Merlin’s beard! | 梅林的胡子啊 |
[55:18] | Tree! | 树 |
[55:19] | They’re exactly the same. | 它们都一样 |
[55:23] | Same thing. | 一模一样 |
[55:24] | Newt! | 纽特 |
[55:30] | No, don’t. | 别这样 |
[55:32] | I’m so sorry. | 非常抱歉 |
[56:32] | Good show, Mr. Kowalski. | 表现不错 科瓦尔斯基先生 |
[56:37] | Call me Jacob. | 叫我雅各布就行了 |
[56:47] | Well… Two down, one to go. | 抓住两个 还剩一个 |
[56:55] | In you hop. | 进去吧 |
[57:13] | Ladies and gentlemen… | 女士们先生们 |
[57:15] | Tonight’s keynote speaker | 今晚主题发言的嘉宾 |
[57:18] | needs no introduction from me. | 不需我多作介绍了 |
[57:21] | He’s been mentioned as a future president. | 有人称他是未来的总统 |
[57:25] | And if you don’t believe me, | 如果你们不相信的话 |
[57:27] | just read his daddy’s newspapers. | 读读他老爸的报纸就知道了 |
[57:32] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们先生们 |
[57:33] | I give you the senator for New York, Henry Shaw. | 我向你们介绍纽约州参议员 亨利·肖 |
[57:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[57:46] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[57:52] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[58:17] | And it’s true, | 确实如此 |
[58:19] | we have made some progress. | 我们的确取得了一些进步 |
[58:22] | But there is no reward for idleness. | 但是懒惰得不到任何回报 |
[58:25] | So just as the odious saloons have been banished… | 所以当那些可憎的酒馆被清除之后 |
[58:44] | So now the pool halls, | 所以现在这些台球房 |
[58:47] | and these private parlors… | 还有私人会客室 |
[59:01] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[59:53] | Witches. | 是女巫 |
[1:00:03] | Our American friends have permitted a breach of the Statute of Secrecy | 我们的美国朋友违反了<国际保密法> |
[1:00:08] | that threatens to expose us all. | 他们这一行为将暴露我们的身份 |
[1:00:11] | I will not be lectured by the man | 你让盖勒特·格林德沃从你眼皮底下溜走 |
[1:00:13] | who let Gellert Grindelwald slip through his fingers. | 我可不想被你这样的人指指点点 |
[1:00:15] | Madam President, I’m sorry to interrupt, but this is critical… | 主席阁下 很抱歉打断您 但这件事非常重要 |
[1:00:33] | You better have an excellent excuse for this intrusion, | 你最好对闯入会议有个合理的解释 |
[1:00:35] | Ms. Goldstein. | 戈德斯坦小姐 |
[1:00:37] | Yes. I do. | 是的 我有 |
[1:00:42] | Ma ‘am, | 夫人 |
[1:00:44] | yesterday a wizard entered New York with a case, | 昨天一名男巫带着一个箱子来到纽约 |
[1:00:47] | this case, full of magical creatures. | 就是这个箱子 装满了魔法生物 |
[1:00:50] | And unfortunately, some have escaped. | 不幸的是 一些生物逃走了 |
[1:00:52] | He arrived yesterday? | 他是昨天到纽约的吗 |
[1:00:55] | You’ve known for 24 hours | 你知情长达24小时 |
[1:00:57] | that an unregistered wizard set magical beasts loose in New York, | 一名未登记的男巫在纽约放出了魔法生物 |
[1:01:02] | and you see fit to tell us only when a man has been killed? | 直到有人被杀你才觉得应该告诉我们吗 |
[1:01:07] | Who’s been killed? | 谁被杀了 |
[1:01:09] | Where is this man? | 这个人在哪里 |
[1:01:51] | Scamander? | 斯卡曼德 |
[1:01:55] | Oh, hello, Minister. | 您好 部长 |
[1:01:56] | Theseus Scamander? | 忒修斯·斯卡曼德 |
[1:01:57] | The war hero? | 那个战争英雄吗 |
[1:01:59] | No. This is his little brother. | 不 这是他的弟弟 |
[1:02:01] | And what are you doing in New York? | 你到纽约来做什么 |
[1:02:04] | I came to buy an Appaloosa Puffskein, sir. | 我来买一只蒲绒绒 先生 |
[1:02:05] | Right. | 好了 |
[1:02:07] | What are you really doing here? | 你到底来这做什么 |
[1:02:10] | Goldstein, | 戈德斯坦 |
[1:02:11] | who is this? | 那是谁 |
[1:02:13] | This is Jacob Kowalski, Madam President. | 这是雅各布·科瓦尔斯基 主席阁下 |
[1:02:15] | He’s a No-Maj who got bitten by one of Mr. Scamander’s creatures. | 他是个麻鸡 被斯卡曼德的一只生物给咬了 |
[1:02:18] | No-Maj? Obliviate him. | 麻鸡 快施遗忘咒 |
[1:02:20] | Obliviate him. | 快施遗忘咒 |
[1:02:25] | Merlin’s beard. | 梅林的胡子啊 |
[1:02:27] | You know which of your creatures was responsible, Mr. Scamander? | 你知道犯下罪行的是哪只生物吗 斯卡曼德先生 |
[1:02:36] | No creature did this. | 这不是魔法生物做的 |
[1:02:39] | Don’t pretend. | 别装了 |
[1:02:41] | You must know what that was. Look at the marks. | 您肯定知道是什么 看看那些痕迹 |
[1:02:48] | That was an Obscurus. | 是默默然 |
[1:02:52] | You go too far, Mr. Scamander. | 你有些过分了 斯卡曼德先生 |
[1:02:55] | There is no Obscurial in America. | 在美国没有默然者 |
[1:03:01] | Impound that case, Graves. | 没收那个箱子 格雷维斯 |
[1:03:03] | – Wait, no. Give that back. – Arrest them. | – 等等 不要 把它还给我 – 逮捕他们 |
[1:03:10] | Don’t hurt those creatures. | 别伤害那些生物 |
[1:03:13] | Please. You don’t understand. Nothing in there’s dangerous. | 拜托了 您不明白 里面没有危险的东西 |
[1:03:15] | – Nothing. – We’ll be the judges of that. | – 真的没有 – 这一点由我们来判断 |
[1:03:18] | Take them to the cells. | 把他们带去牢房 |
[1:03:20] | Don’t hurt those creatures. Nothing in there is dangerous. | 别伤害那些生物 箱子里没有危险的东西 |
[1:03:24] | Please don’t hurt my creatures. They aren’t dangerous! | 请不要伤害我的生物 他们并不危险 |
[1:03:26] | Please! They’re not dangerous! | 拜托了 他们不危险 |
[1:03:29] | They’re not dangerous! | 他们不危险 |
[1:03:38] | I’m so sorry about your creatures, Mr. Scamander. | 我对你的生物感到抱歉 斯卡曼德先生 |
[1:03:42] | I truly am. | 真的非常抱歉 |
[1:03:45] | Can someone please tell me | 有没有人能告诉我 |
[1:03:46] | what this Obscurial, Obscurius thing is, please? | 这些默然者 默默然是什么东西 |
[1:03:52] | There hasn’t been one for centuries. | 他们已经几百年没有出现过了 |
[1:03:56] | I met one in Sudan three months ago. | 三个月前我在苏丹见过一只 |
[1:04:00] | There used to be more of them, but they still exist. | 现在数量已经大大减少了 但他们仍然存在 |
[1:04:07] | It was before wizards went underground, | 那是在巫师隐瞒身份之前 |
[1:04:10] | when we were still being hunted by Muggles. | 当我们还在被麻瓜追捕的时候 |
[1:04:14] | Young wizards and witches sometimes tried to suppress their magic | 年幼的巫师有时试图通过抑制自己的魔力 |
[1:04:18] | to avoid persecution. | 以免遭迫害 |
[1:04:21] | So, instead of learning to harness or to control their powers, | 这样一来 他们不但没有学会驾驭和控制自己的力量 |
[1:04:25] | they developed what was called an Obscurus. | 体内反而衍生出了一种叫做”默默然”的寄生物 |
[1:04:31] | It’s an unstable, uncontrollable dark force | 这是一种不稳定且难以控制的黑魔法力量 |
[1:04:34] | that busts out and attacks. | 会突然爆发并袭击他人 |
[1:04:39] | And then vanishes. | 然后消失无踪 |
[1:04:44] | Obscurials can’t survive long, can they? | 默然者无法长寿 不是吗 |
[1:04:47] | There’s no documented case of an Obscurial surviving past the age of 10. | 目前尚未有记录在案的活过十岁的默然者 |
[1:04:53] | The one I met in Africa was 8 when she… | 我在非洲遇见的那个 她才八岁 |
[1:04:59] | She was 8 when she died. | 她死的时候才八岁 |
[1:05:05] | What are you telling me here? | 你们这是什么意思 |
[1:05:06] | That Senator Shaw was killed by a kid? | 你们是说参议员是被一个小孩杀死的吗 |
[1:05:16] | My momma, your momma Flying on a switch. | 我妈妈 你妈妈 骑着扫帚飞 |
[1:05:20] | My momma, your momma Witches never cry. | 我妈妈 你妈妈 女巫从不哭 |
[1:05:23] | My momma, your momma Witches gonna die. | 我妈妈 你妈妈 女巫死翘翘 |
[1:05:27] | Witch number one, drown in the river. | 第一个女巫 溺死在河中 |
[1:05:31] | Witch number two, got a noose to give her. | 第二个女巫 吊死没生路 |
[1:05:33] | – Hand out your leaflets. – Witch number three… | – 把传单乖乖发出去 – 第三个女巫 |
[1:05:36] | I’ll know if you dump them. | 谁偷偷扔掉了我都知道哦 |
[1:05:39] | Tell me if you see anything suspicious. | 看到任何可疑情况立刻告诉我 |
[1:06:11] | It was good to make your acquaintance, Jacob. | 认识你很高兴 雅各布 |
[1:06:14] | And I hope you get your bakery. | 我衷心祝福你的烘焙坊成功开业 |
[1:06:27] | You’re an interesting man, Mr. Scamander. | 你是个很有意思的人 斯卡曼德先生 |
[1:06:29] | Mr. Graves. | 格雷维斯先生 |
[1:06:39] | You were thrown out of Hogwarts for endangering human life. | 你曾因为危害人类性命而被霍格沃茨开除 |
[1:06:42] | – That was an accident. – With a beast. | – 那是个意外 – 因为一只野兽 |
[1:06:45] | Yet one of your teachers argued strongly against your expulsion. | 但是有一位老师对开除你的决定提出了强烈反对 |
[1:06:49] | Now, | 告诉我 |
[1:06:52] | what makes Albus Dumbledore | 是什么使得阿不思·邓布利多 |
[1:06:55] | so fond of you? | 对你如此偏爱有加 |
[1:07:02] | I really couldn’t say. | 我真的不知道 |
[1:07:03] | So setting a pack of dangerous creatures loose here was | 所以你的意思是 这次危险的神奇生物走丢事件 |
[1:07:10] | just another accident. Is that right? | 又只是一个意外 是吗 |
[1:07:13] | Why would I do it deliberately? | 我为什么要故意这么做 |
[1:07:15] | To expose wizard kind. | 为了暴露巫师的身份 |
[1:07:18] | To provoke war between the magical and non-magical worlds. | 为了挑起魔法世界和非魔法世界之间的战争 |
[1:07:21] | Mass slaughter for the greater good, you mean? | 你是说 “为了更伟大的利益”而进行大屠杀吗 |
[1:07:27] | Yes. | 对 |
[1:07:29] | Quite. | 差不多 |
[1:07:31] | I’m not one of Grindelwald’s fanatics, Mr. Graves. | 我不是格林德沃的狂热追随者格雷维斯先生 |
[1:07:39] | I wonder what you can tell me about this, Mr. Scamander. | 那这又作何解释呢 斯卡曼德先生 |
[1:07:57] | It’s an Obscurus. | 这是一个默默然 |
[1:07:59] | But it’s not what you think. | 但事情不是你想的那样 |
[1:08:01] | I managed to separate it from the Sudanese girl as I tried to save her. | 我在救那个苏丹女孩的时候从她身上设法分离出来的 |
[1:08:04] | So I wanted to take it home to study it. | 我把它带回家只是想研究一下 |
[1:08:06] | But it cannot survive outside that. | 但是它离了宿主就无法存活 |
[1:08:08] | It could not hurt anyone, Tina. | 所以它不具备伤害任何人的能力 蒂娜 |
[1:08:10] | So it’s useless without the host? | 所以一旦离开宿主它就毫无用处了 |
[1:08:13] | Useless? | 你说什么 |
[1:08:15] | Useless? | 毫无用处 |
[1:08:19] | That is a parasitical, magical force that killed a child. | 这是一种寄生性的魔法力量 它夺去了一个孩童的性命 |
[1:08:24] | What on earth would you use it for? | 你能用它干什么 |
[1:08:32] | You fool nobody, Mr. Scamander. | 你的借口难以服众 斯卡曼德先生 |
[1:08:34] | You brought this Obscurus into the City of New York | 你把这个默默然带入纽约城 |
[1:08:37] | in the hope of causing mass disruption, | 企图制造巨大混乱 |
[1:08:38] | breaking the Statute of Secrecy and revealing the magical world. | 打破<国际保密法> 并暴露魔法世界 |
[1:08:41] | You know that can’t hurt anyone. You know that. | 你知道它伤害不了任何人 你明明就知道 |
[1:08:43] | You are therefore guilty of a treasonous betrayal of your fellow wizards | 因此 你犯有背叛巫师同胞罪 |
[1:08:46] | and are sentenced to death. | 并被判处死刑 |
[1:08:47] | Miss Goldstein, who has aided and abetted you… | 戈德斯坦女士 因涉嫌协助和教唆你的犯罪行为 |
[1:08:49] | No, she’s done nothing of the kind. | 不 她从没做过这些事 |
[1:08:51] | Receives the same sentence. | 同处死刑 |
[1:08:55] | Just do it immediately. | 赶紧把他们解决了 |
[1:08:57] | – I will inform President Picquery myself. – Tina. | – 我会亲自上报皮奎利主席 – 蒂娜 |
[1:08:59] | Shh. | 嘘 |
[1:09:01] | Please. | 动手吧 |
[1:09:16] | Don’t do this, Bernadette. Please. | 不要这么做 贝尔纳黛特 求你了 |
[1:09:20] | It don’t hurt. | 不会痛的 |
[1:09:58] | Tina. | 蒂娜 |
[1:10:00] | Momma? | 妈妈 |
[1:10:02] | Tina. | 蒂娜 |
[1:10:05] | Come on, pumpkin. Time for bed. | 来吧 小甜心 该睡觉啦 |
[1:10:08] | Are you ready? | 你准备好了吗 |
[1:10:10] | Don’t that look good? | 真是一副温馨的画面啊 |
[1:10:17] | You wanna get in, huh? | 你难道不想进去吗 |
[1:10:27] | Hey, Sam. | 嘿 山姆 |
[1:10:28] | – Hey, Queenie. – They need you downstairs. | – 嘿 奎妮 – 楼下需要你 |
[1:10:30] | I’ll Obliviate this guy. | 我来消除他的记忆 |
[1:10:32] | You ain’t qualified. | 你没有这个资格 |
[1:10:35] | Hey, Sam. | 嘿 山姆 |
[1:10:36] | Does Cecily know you been seeing Ruby? | 塞西莉知道你和露比有一腿吗 |
[1:10:41] | – How did you… – Let me Obliviate this guy, | – 你怎么 – 让我来消除他的记忆 |
[1:10:42] | and she’ll never hear about it from me. | 然后我会永远对她保密 |
[1:10:48] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么呢 |
[1:10:50] | Hush. Tine’s in trouble. I’m trying to listen. | 小声点 蒂有危险 我在努力听 |
[1:10:53] | Jacob, where’s Newt’s case? | 雅各布 纽特的箱子在哪 |
[1:10:54] | I think that guy Graves took it. | 应该被那个叫格雷维斯的人拿走了 |
[1:10:56] | Okay. Come on. | 好 跟我来 |
[1:10:58] | What, you’re not gonna Obliviate me? | 什么 你不准备消除我的记忆了吗 |
[1:11:01] | Of course not. You’re one of us now. | 当然不会 你已经是我们的人了 |
[1:11:09] | Tina. | 蒂娜 |
[1:11:32] | It’s okay. | 没关系的 |
[1:11:43] | Alohomora. | 阿拉霍洞开 |
[1:11:47] | Aberto. | 门户洞开 |
[1:11:50] | He would know some fancy spell to lock his office. | 他肯定用了一些更复杂的咒语来锁门 |
[1:11:55] | Okay, let’s get the good stuff outta you. | 来吧 现在该抽取你的美好回忆啦 |
[1:12:18] | Witch! | 女巫 |
[1:12:30] | Mr. Scamander! | 斯卡曼德先生 |
[1:12:32] | Don’t panic. | 别害怕 |
[1:12:34] | What do you suggest I do instead? | 那你要我怎么做 |
[1:12:41] | Jump. | 跳 |
[1:12:45] | Are you crazy? | 你疯了吗 |
[1:12:47] | Jump on him. | 跳到他背上 |
[1:12:50] | Tina, listen to me. | 蒂娜 听我说 |
[1:12:53] | I’ll catch you. | 我会接住你的 |
[1:12:55] | Tina. | 蒂娜 |
[1:13:02] | I’ll catch you. | 我会接住你的 |
[1:13:05] | I’ve got you, Tina. | 我就在这儿 蒂娜 |
[1:13:14] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[1:13:34] | Leave his brains. Come on. Come on! | 别管他的脑子了 快来 跟上 |
[1:13:40] | What is that thing? | 这是什么东西 |
[1:13:42] | Swooping Evil. | 蜷翼魔 |
[1:13:43] | Well, I love it. | 我爱死它了 |
[1:13:59] | Get in. | 进去 |
[1:14:11] | Queenie! | 奎妮 |
[1:14:18] | Where you going? | 你这是要去哪儿 |
[1:14:20] | I, uh… | 我 呃 |
[1:14:21] | I’m sick, Mr. Abernathy. | 我生病了 阿伯内西先生 |
[1:14:25] | Again? | 又来 |
[1:14:27] | Oh. Uh… | 噢 那 |
[1:14:29] | Wha..Whatcha got there? | 你拎着什么东西呢 |
[1:14:31] | Ladies’ things. | 女士用品 |
[1:14:33] | You wanna take a look? I don’t mind. | 你想看看吗 我不介意的 |
[1:14:35] | Good gravy. No. I, uh… | 哦天啊 不用了 我 呃 |
[1:14:40] | You get well now. | 祝你早日康复 |
[1:14:42] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[1:14:58] | Credence, have you found the child? | 克莱登斯 你找到那个孩子了吗 |
[1:15:02] | I can’t. | 我找不到 |
[1:15:04] | Show me. | 给我看看 |
[1:15:16] | My boy, the sooner we find this child, | 我的孩子 我们越早找到他 |
[1:15:18] | the sooner you can put that pain in the past where it belongs. | 你的痛苦就能越早终结 |
[1:15:23] | I want you to have this, Credence. | 我想把这个给你 克莱登斯 |
[1:15:26] | I would trust very few with it. | 我从不轻易把它给人 |
[1:15:32] | Very few. | 很少很少 |
[1:15:36] | But you… | 但是你 |
[1:15:40] | You’re different. | 你是不同的 |
[1:15:43] | And when you find the child, you touch this symbol, | 当你找到那个孩子的时候 抚摸这个标志 |
[1:15:45] | and I will know and I will come to you. | 我就会知道 我就会来找你 |
[1:15:50] | Do this, and you will be honored among wizards forever. | 此事一成 你就会在巫师界永享无限荣光 |
[1:16:00] | The child is dying, Credence. | 那个孩子快死了 克莱登斯 |
[1:16:05] | Time is running out. | 时间紧迫啊 |
[1:16:20] | Your grandfather kept pigeons? | 你的祖父养鸽子吗 |
[1:16:22] | Mine bred owls. | 我祖父养的是猫头鹰 |
[1:16:25] | I used to love feeding them. | 我以前很喜欢喂它们 |
[1:16:27] | Graves always insisted the disturbances were caused by a beast. | 格雷维斯坚持认为混乱是一只野兽造成的 |
[1:16:31] | We need to catch all your creatures | 我们得把你的神奇生物都抓回来 |
[1:16:33] | so he can’t keep using them as a scapegoat. | 这样他就没法再用这个来当幌子了 |
[1:16:35] | There’s only one still missing. | 现在只剩下一个还没找回来 |
[1:16:37] | Dougal, my Demiguise. | 杜戈尔 我的隐形兽 |
[1:16:37] | 隐形兽 魔法部分类级别为XXXX 性情温和 喜好安静 其毛皮可以用来编制隐形衣 | |
[1:16:39] | Dougal? | 杜戈尔 |
[1:16:41] | Slight problem is that, um, he’s invisible. | 有一个小问题 呃 他是隐形的 |
[1:16:47] | – Invisible? – Yes. | – 隐形的 – 是 |
[1:16:49] | Most of the time. He does, um… | 大部分情况下 他 呃 |
[1:16:55] | – How do you catch something… – With immense difficulty. | – 你是怎么抓到这种 – 通过克服极大的苦难 |
[1:17:00] | Oh. | 这样啊 |
[1:17:07] | Gnarlak. | 纳尔拉克 |
[1:17:09] | – Excuse me? – Gnarlak. | – 什么 – 纳尔拉克 |
[1:17:11] | He was an informant of mine when I was an Auror. | 当我还是个傲罗的时候 他是我的线人 |
[1:17:14] | He used to trade in magical creatures on the side. | 他曾在暗地里进行魔法生物交易 |
[1:17:18] | He wouldn’t happen to have an interest in paw prints, would he? | 他不会碰巧对爪印感兴趣吧 |
[1:17:23] | He’s interested in anything he can sell. | 他对任何能卖的东西都感兴趣 |
[1:17:58] | *The phoenix cried fat tears of pearl.* | *凤凰落下珍珠般的泪水* |
[1:18:00] | *When the dragon snapped up his best girl.* | *当恶龙把他珍爱的女孩掳走 一去不回* |
[1:18:05] | *And the Billywig forgot to twirl.* | *比利威格虫也忘记旋回* |
[1:18:10] | *When his sweetheart left him cold.* | *当他的挚爱不再将他依偎* |
[1:18:14] | *The unicorn done lost his horn.* | *独角兽的角不翼而飞* |
[1:18:19] | *And the hippogriff…* | *而鹰头马身有翼兽* |
[1:18:21] | How’s a guy get a drink in this joint? | 这地儿怎么才能点酒呢 |
[1:18:25] | What? Ain’t you ever seen a house-elf before? | 什么 没见过家养小精灵吗 |
[1:18:27] | Uh, no, of course I have. I love house-elves. | 呃 不是 我怎么可能没见过 我爱家养小精灵 |
[1:18:32] | My uncle is a house-elf. | 我叔叔就是个家养小精灵 |
[1:18:34] | Yeah. | 行吧 |
[1:18:39] | Six shots of Gigglewater and a Lobe-Blaster, please. | 六小杯咯咯烈酒和一杯轰耳 谢谢 |
[1:18:50] | Are all No-Majs like you? | 所有麻鸡都像你这样吗 |
[1:18:52] | No. I’m the only one like me. | 不 我是独一份 |
[1:19:14] | I’ve arrested half of the people in here. | 这儿有一半人都是我曾经逮捕过的 |
[1:19:15] | 持有魔杖 非常邪恶 极度危险 | |
[1:19:15] | 3000 | 赏金 |
[1:19:17] | You can tell me to mind my business, | 你可以叫我不要多管闲事 |
[1:19:17] | 持有魔杖 非常邪恶 极度危险 | |
[1:19:18] | but I saw something in that death potion back there. | 但是我在那时候在死亡池里看到了一些东西 |
[1:19:24] | I saw you hugging that Second Salem boy. | 我看见你拥抱了那个第二塞勒姆的男孩 |
[1:19:26] | 持有魔杖 非常邪恶 极度危险 | |
[1:19:26] | 3000 | 赏金 |
[1:19:27] | His name’s Credence. | 他叫克莱登斯 |
[1:19:30] | His mother beats him. | 他妈妈经常打他 |
[1:19:35] | She beats all those kids she’s adopted, | 那些被她收养的孩子 没有一个她不打的 |
[1:19:36] | but she seems to hate him the most. | 不过她好像尤其讨厌这个孩子 |
[1:19:41] | And she was the No-Maj you attacked? | 她就是那个被你攻击的麻鸡吗 |
[1:19:44] | That’s how I lost my job. | 我就是为此才丢了工作 |
[1:19:47] | I went for her in front of a meeting of her crazy followers. | 在她的狂热追随者的集会上 我去找她了 |
[1:19:51] | They all had to be Obliviated. | 在场所有人都得被施一忘皆空咒 |
[1:19:53] | It was a big scandal. | 这件事在当时成了惊世丑闻 |
[1:19:54] | It’s him. | 他来了 |
[1:19:57] | *’Cause love drives all of us wild.* | *因为我们都为爱痴狂* |
[1:20:04] | So… | 所以 |
[1:20:08] | You’re the guy with the case full of monsters, huh? | 你就是那个带着满箱子怪兽的家伙吧 |
[1:20:11] | News travels fast. | 消息传得真快 |
[1:20:14] | I was hoping you’d be able to tell me | 我希望你能告诉我 |
[1:20:16] | if there’ve been any sightings. | 有没有什么目击事件 |
[1:20:20] | Tracks, that sort of thing. | 或者可疑行迹之类的线索 |
[1:20:23] | You got a pretty big price on your head, Mr. Scamander. | 斯卡曼德先生 你的脑袋现在可是价值不菲啊 |
[1:20:28] | Why should I help you | 我凭什么帮你 |
[1:20:30] | instead of turning you in? | 而不是交出你呢 |
[1:20:32] | I take it I’ll have to make it worth your while. | 这么说来我得出个大价钱才行 |
[1:20:34] | Um… Let’s consider it a cover charge. | 就当是服务费吧 |
[1:20:43] | MACUSA’s offering more than that. | 魔法国会出的钱比这多 |
[1:20:49] | Lunascope? | 望月镜 |
[1:20:53] | I got five. | 这玩意我有五个 |
[1:21:01] | 火灰蛇 魔法部分类级别为XXX 一种寿命短暂从魔火中诞生的蛇 它的卵有药用价值 但如果不用合适的咒语冻结起来的话会烧掉整栋房子 | |
[1:21:02] | Frozen Ashwinder egg. | 冰冻火灰蛇蛋 |
[1:21:04] | Oh, you see, now we’re… | 你看 现在我们 |
[1:21:07] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[1:21:11] | That’s a Bow…That’s a Bowtruckle, right? | 那是只罗 那是只护树罗锅 对不对 |
[1:21:16] | – No. – Oh, come on. | – 不是 – 别遮遮掩掩的 |
[1:21:17] | They pick locks, am I right? | 他们能开锁 是不是 |
[1:21:20] | You’re not having him. | 我不会把他给你的 |
[1:21:22] | Well… | 好啊 |
[1:21:25] | Good luck getting back alive, Mr. Scamander, | 那祝你能活着回来 斯卡曼德先生 |
[1:21:28] | what with the whole of MACUSA on your back. | 美国魔法国会正全员出动搜捕你 |
[1:21:32] | All right. | 好吧 |
[1:21:43] | Pickett. | 皮克特 |
[1:21:56] | Oh…Something invisible’s been wreaking havoc around 5th Avenue. | 哇 某种隐形的东西一直在第五大道附近大肆破坏 |
[1:22:00] | You may want to check out Macy’s Department Store. | 你或许可以去梅西百货公司看看 |
[1:22:03] | Might have what you’re looking for. | 那可能有你在找的东西 |
[1:22:05] | Dougal. One last thing. | 杜戈尔 还有一件事 |
[1:22:08] | There’s a Mr. Graves who works at MACUSA. | 有位在美国魔法国会工作的格雷维斯先生 |
[1:22:11] | I was wondering what you knew of his background. | 我想知道你所了解的他的背景 |
[1:22:14] | You ask a lot of questions, Mr. Scamander. | 你的问题太多了 斯卡曼德先生 |
[1:22:19] | That can get you killed. | 那会招来杀身之祸的 |
[1:22:25] | MACUSA are comin’. | 美国魔法国会的人来了 |
[1:22:26] | You tipped them off? | 你向他们告密了 |
[1:22:30] | 在欧洲杀害麻鸡 盖勒特 格林德沃 | |
[1:22:31] | 通缉令 波尔蓬蒂娜 戈德斯坦 悬赏2500 | |
[1:22:31] | 通缉令 纽特 斯卡曼德 悬赏2500 | |
[1:22:36] | Sorry, Mr. Gnarlak. | 对不住了 纳尔拉克先生 |
[1:22:40] | Reminds me of my foreman. | 他让我想起了我的工头 |
[1:23:14] | VVhatcha doin’, Credence? | 你在干什么 克莱登斯 |
[1:23:23] | Where’d you get this? | 你从哪弄到的这个 |
[1:23:24] | Give it back, Credence. It’s just a toy. | 还给我 克莱登斯 这就是个玩具 |
[1:23:32] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[1:23:38] | Take it off. | 解下来 |
[1:24:05] | – Ma… – I am not your ma. | – 妈 – 我不是你妈妈 |
[1:24:09] | Your mother was a wicked, unnatural woman. | 你妈妈是个邪恶的怪异的女人 |
[1:24:16] | It was mine. | 那是我的 |
[1:24:19] | Modesty. | 莫迪斯蒂 |
[1:24:33] | What is this? | 这是怎么回事 |
[1:25:27] | Demiguise are fundamentally peaceful, | 隐形兽基本上来说很友好 |
[1:25:30] | but they can give a nasty nip if provoked. | 不过遇到挑衅他们也会狠狠地咬人一口 |
[1:25:34] | You two, head that way. | 你们俩去那边 |
[1:25:37] | And try very hard not to be predictable. | 千万小心 别让它猜到你想干什么 |
[1:25:45] | – Was that the Demiguise? – No. | – 那个是隐形兽吗 – 不是 |
[1:25:48] | But I think it might be the reason that the Demiguise is here. | 不过我想这或许就是隐形兽在这里的原因 |
[1:26:05] | Its sight operates on probability, | 它的视觉可以推测概率 |
[1:26:08] | so it can foresee the most likely immediate future. | 所以它能预见接下来最可能发生的事 |
[1:26:13] | What’s it doing? | 它在干什么 |
[1:26:16] | It’s babysitting. | 它在当保姆呢 |
[1:26:19] | What did you just say? | 你刚才说什么 |
[1:26:20] | This is my fault. | 是我的错 |
[1:26:24] | I thought I had them all but, uh, I must have miscounted. | 我以为它们都在了 不过我肯定是数错了 |
[1:26:32] | It was babysitting that? | 它在照顾那个东西吗 |
[1:26:47] | Occamies are choranaptyxic. | 鸟蛇可以随意伸缩大小 |
[1:26:50] | So they grow to fill available space. | 所以它们会膨胀到填满所有空间 |
[1:26:58] | Mummy’s here. | 妈妈在这儿呢 |
[1:27:13] | Whoa. Whoa! Whoa! | 哇 哇 哇 |
[1:27:20] | – We need an insect! – Huh? | – 我们需要一只昆虫 – 啊 |
[1:27:23] | Any kind of insect and a teapot. | 任何种类的昆虫都行 还有茶壶 |
[1:27:27] | Find a teapot! | 去找个茶壶 |
[1:27:32] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. | 哇 哇 哇 哇 哇 哇 |
[1:27:50] | Oh! No! | 哦 不 |
[1:27:51] | I got it! I’ll get it! | 我来 我能抓住 |
[1:27:56] | Teapot! | 茶壶 |
[1:28:11] | Roach in teapot. | 把蟑螂扔进茶壶 |
[1:29:08] | Choranaptyxic. | 可随意伸缩大小 |
[1:29:11] | They also shrink to fit the available space. | 他们也可以缩小身体以适应可用空间 |
[1:29:19] | Tell me the truth. | 跟我说实话 |
[1:29:22] | Was that everything that came out of the case? | 手提箱里跑出来的是不是都找到了 |
[1:29:25] | That’s everything. | 都找到了 |
[1:29:28] | And that’s the truth. | 这就是实话 |
[1:29:34] | Here she comes. | 她来了 |
[1:29:38] | Bet you’re exhausted, buddy. | 你肯定累坏了吧 老弟 |
[1:29:39] | – Come on. – Just place him in the middle there. | – 来 – 把它放到那中间就行 |
[1:29:41] | There you go. That’s right. | 真棒 就这样 |
[1:30:06] | Ow. | 噢 |
[1:30:10] | Right. I think we need to talk. | 没错 我觉得我们得谈谈 |
[1:30:18] | I wouldn’t have let him keep you, Pickett. | 我不应该把你给他的 皮克特 |
[1:30:21] | Pick, I would rather chop off my hand than get rid of you | 皮克 我宁愿砍掉自己的手也不愿意失去你 |
[1:30:23] | after everything that you’ve done for me. Now, come on. | 尤其是在你为我付出那么多之后 好了 别这样 |
[1:30:27] | Pick, we’ve talked about the sulking before, haven’t we? | 皮克 我们之前谈过关于生气的事 对不对 |
[1:30:30] | Pickett? | 皮克特 |
[1:30:34] | Come on, give me a smile. | 好了 对我笑一下 |
[1:30:35] | Pickett, give me a… | 皮克特 笑一 |
[1:30:39] | All right. | 行吧 |
[1:30:40] | Now that is beneath you. | 你不该这样的 |
[1:30:50] | Hey, Newt. | 嘿 纽特 |
[1:30:53] | Who is she? | 她是谁啊 |
[1:30:55] | Oh, that’s no one. | 无关紧要的人 |
[1:30:59] | Leta Lestrange. | 莉塔·莱斯特兰奇 |
[1:31:02] | I’ve heard of that family. | 我听说过那个家族 |
[1:31:04] | Aren’t they kind of, you know… | 他们不是 你知道 |
[1:31:08] | Please don’t read my mind. | 请不要读我的想法了 |
[1:31:21] | Sorry, I asked you not to. | 抱歉 我说过请不要这样做了 |
[1:31:23] | I know. I’m sorry. | 我知道 对不起 |
[1:31:26] | I can’t help it. | 我忍不住 |
[1:31:29] | People are easiest to read when they’re hurting. | 人在伤心的时候最容易被读取思想 |
[1:31:31] | I’m not hurting. | 我没有伤心 |
[1:31:34] | Anyway, it was a long time ago. | 况且 已经是很久以前的事了 |
[1:31:45] | That was a real close friendship you had at school. | 那是一段你在学校里拥有的真正亲密的友谊 |
[1:31:50] | Neither of us really fitted in at school. | 我们俩都无法真正融入学校 |
[1:31:54] | – So, we became quite… – You became real close. | – 所以 我们就变得非常 – 你们变得很亲密 |
[1:31:58] | For years. | 长达多年 |
[1:32:04] | She was a taker. | 她是个索取者 |
[1:32:07] | You need a giver. | 而你需要一个付出者 |
[1:32:10] | What are you two talking about? | 你们俩在谈什么 |
[1:32:13] | Uh, nothing. | 呃 没什么 |
[1:32:14] | – School. – School. | – 校园往事 – 校园往事 |
[1:32:16] | Did… Did you say school? | 你们 你们刚才是说学校吗 |
[1:32:20] | Is there a school? | 这还有学校吗 |
[1:32:22] | A wizardry school here in, uh, in America? | 在美国还有个魔法学校吗 |
[1:32:25] | Of course. Llvermorny. | 当然了 伊法魔尼 |
[1:32:27] | It’s only the best wizard school in the whole world. | 那可是全世界最好的魔法学校 |
[1:32:30] | I think you’ll find that the best wizarding school in the world is Hogwarts. | 我想你会发现世界上最好的魔法学校是霍格沃兹 |
[1:32:35] | Hogwash. | 霍格胡说 |
[1:32:46] | Danger. | 有危险 |
[1:32:50] | He senses danger. | 他感知到了危险 |
[1:33:32] | The Obscurial was here. | 默默然来过这儿 |
[1:33:35] | Where did she go? | 她去哪了 |
[1:33:39] | Help me. | 帮帮我 |
[1:33:41] | Help me. | 帮帮我 |
[1:33:46] | Didn’t you tell me you had another sister? | 你不是说你还有一个妹妹吗 |
[1:33:50] | Please, help me. | 求求你 帮帮我 |
[1:33:52] | – Where’s your other sister, Credence? – I need help. | – 你另一个妹妹在哪 克莱登斯 – 我需要帮助 |
[1:33:54] | The little one. Where did she go? | 那个小点的 她去哪了 |
[1:33:56] | Please, just help me. | 求你了 帮帮我吧 |
[1:34:00] | Your sister’s in grave danger. | 你妹妹现在处在极度危险之中 |
[1:34:05] | We need to find her. | 我们必须找到她 |
[1:34:15] | What is this place? | 这是什么地方 |
[1:34:17] | Ma adopted Modesty out of here, from a family of 12. | 妈妈从这里领养了莫迪斯蒂 那家有十二口人 |
[1:34:22] | She misses her brothers and sisters. She still talks about them. | 她很想念她的兄弟姐妹 对他们念念不忘 |
[1:34:28] | Where is she? | 她在哪 |
[1:34:31] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:34:34] | You’re a Squib, Credence. | 你是个哑炮 克莱登斯 |
[1:34:37] | I could smell it off you the minute I met you. | 见到你的那一刻我就闻出来了 |
[1:34:40] | What? | 什么 |
[1:34:43] | You have magical ancestry but no power. | 你拥有魔法血统却没有魔法能力 |
[1:34:46] | But you said you could teach me. | 可是你说你可以教我 |
[1:34:48] | You’re unteachable. | 你是教不了的 |
[1:34:50] | Your mother’s dead. That’s your reward. | 你母亲死了 就当作奖励了 |
[1:34:54] | I’m done with you. | 我对你仁至义尽了 |
[1:35:05] | Modesty? | 莫迪斯蒂 |
[1:35:18] | Modesty. | 莫迪斯蒂 |
[1:35:21] | There’s no need to be afraid. | 你不必害怕 |
[1:35:27] | I’m here with your brother, Credence. | 我是跟你哥哥克莱登斯一起来的 |
[1:35:34] | Out you come now. | 快出来吧 |
[1:36:11] | Credence, | 克莱登斯 |
[1:36:13] | I owe you an apology. | 我向你道歉 |
[1:36:16] | I trusted you. | 我曾经那么信任你 |
[1:36:21] | I thought you were my friend. | 我以为你是我的朋友 |
[1:36:23] | I thought you were different. | 我以为你不一样 |
[1:36:27] | You can control it, | 你可以控制它的 |
[1:36:30] | Credence. | 克莱登斯 |
[1:36:36] | I don’t think I want to, Mr. Graves. | 可我不想控制它 格雷维斯先生 |
[1:37:03] | Jeez. Is that, that’s the Obscurial thing? | 天呐 那 那就是那个叫默然者的东西吗 |
[1:37:09] | That’s more powerful than any Obscurial I’ve ever heard of. | 它比我听说过的任何默然者都要强大 |
[1:37:16] | If I don’t come back, | 如果我回不来 |
[1:37:17] | look after my creatures. | 请照顾好我的小动物们 |
[1:37:20] | Everything that you need to know is in there. | 你需要知道的东西都在这个笔记本里 |
[1:37:24] | What? | 你说什么 |
[1:37:26] | They’re not killing it. | 不能让他们杀它 |
[1:37:30] | Newt! | 纽特 |
[1:37:32] | You heard him. Look after them. | 你也听到他说的了 照顾好它们 |
[1:37:36] | Keep hold of that, honey. | 拿好了 亲爱的 |
[1:37:37] | No, no, no, no. | 不行不行 |
[1:37:41] | I can’t take you. | 我不能带你去 |
[1:37:43] | – Please, let go of me, Jacob. – Hey. Hey. | – 让我自己去吧 雅各布 – 等等 |
[1:37:47] | You’re the one that said I was one of yous. | 是你说的 我跟你们是一伙的 |
[1:37:49] | Right? | 对吗 |
[1:37:50] | It’s too dangerous. | 但真的太危险了 |
[1:38:22] | To survive so long | 身体里藏着它 |
[1:38:26] | with this inside you, Credence, | 还活了这么久 克莱登斯 |
[1:38:29] | is a miracle. | 真是个奇迹 |
[1:38:31] | You are a miracle. | 你就是奇迹 |
[1:38:35] | Come with me. | 跟我来吧 |
[1:38:37] | Think of what we could achieve together. | 想想我们将共同取得的成就 |
[1:38:54] | Newt! | 纽特 |
[1:38:55] | It’s the Second Salem boy. He’s the Obscurial. | 是第二塞勒姆的那个男孩 他就是那个默然者 |
[1:38:57] | He’s not a child. | 但他不是小孩了 |
[1:38:59] | His power must be so strong he’s somehow managed to survive. | 他的力量一定很强 才能一直活到现在 |
[1:39:08] | Newt. | 纽特 |
[1:39:10] | Save him. | 救救他 |
[1:39:19] | Mr. Graves. | 格雷维斯先生 |
[1:39:33] | Tina, you’re always turning up where you’re least wanted. | 蒂娜 你总是在我最不想见到你的时候出现 |
[1:39:48] | Contain this. | 控制住局势 |
[1:39:50] | Or we are exposed, and it’ll mean war. | 不然我们将会暴露 战争一触即发 |
[1:40:03] | Credence. | 克莱登斯 |
[1:40:05] | Credence, I can help. | 克莱登斯 我能帮你的 |
[1:41:46] | – Bar the area. – Yes, sir. | – 封锁这片区域 – 是 先生 |
[1:41:48] | I don’t want anyone else down there. | 我不想再让任何人下去 |
[1:42:02] | Credence… | 克莱登斯 |
[1:42:06] | It is Credence, isn’t it? | 克莱登斯 是你吧 |
[1:42:11] | I’m here to help you, Credence. | 我是来帮你的 克莱登斯 |
[1:42:14] | I’m not here to hurt you. | 不是来伤害你的 |
[1:42:36] | I’ve met someone just like you, Credence. | 我以前也遇到过情况跟你一样的人 克莱登斯 |
[1:42:42] | A girl. | 是个女孩 |
[1:42:45] | A young girl | 一个小女孩 |
[1:42:46] | who’d been imprisoned. | 她被囚禁了 |
[1:42:49] | She had been locked away, and she’d been punished for her magic. | 她被送走关起来 还因为她身怀魔法而受到惩罚 |
[1:43:12] | Credence. | 克莱登斯 |
[1:43:16] | Can I come over to you? | 我能到你身边来吗 |
[1:43:21] | Can I come over? | 我能过来吗 |
[1:43:52] | That thing killed my son. | 那玩意儿害死了我儿子 |
[1:43:55] | I want justice. | 我要伸张正义 |
[1:43:57] | I’ll expose you for who you are and what you’ve done. | 我要揭发你们的身份和所作所为 |
[1:44:25] | Look! Take photos. | 看看 快拍照 |
[1:44:54] | Credence… | 克莱登斯 |
[1:45:35] | Credence, no! | 克莱登斯 不要 |
[1:45:42] | Don’t do this. | 不要这样 |
[1:45:45] | Please. | 求你了 |
[1:45:47] | Keep talking, Tina. | 继续说 蒂娜 |
[1:45:50] | Keep talking to him. He’ll listen to you. | 一直跟他说话 他会听你的 |
[1:45:53] | He’s listening. | 他在听 |
[1:45:57] | I know what that woman did to you. | 我知道那个女人对你做了什么 |
[1:46:03] | I know that you’ve suffered. | 我知道你遭受的痛苦 |
[1:46:08] | You need to stop this now. | 你必须停下来 |
[1:46:12] | Newt and I will protect you. | 我和纽特会保护你的 |
[1:46:17] | This man, | 这个人 |
[1:46:20] | he’s using you. | 他在利用你 |
[1:46:21] | Don’t listen to her, Credence. | 别听她的 克莱登斯 |
[1:46:24] | I want you to be free. | 我想让你自由 |
[1:46:27] | It’s all right. | 没事的 |
[1:46:30] | That’s it. | 就是这样 |
[1:46:39] | Shh! | 嘘 |
[1:46:41] | Don’t! | 别这样 |
[1:46:42] | – You’ll frighten him! – Wands down! | – 你会吓着他的 – 放下魔杖 |
[1:46:45] | Anyone harms him, they answer to me. | 谁敢伤害他 我就找谁算账 |
[1:46:46] | – Credence. – Credence. | – 克莱登斯 – 克莱登斯 |
[1:47:28] | Credence. | 克莱登斯 |
[1:47:30] | You fools. | 你们这群傻子 |
[1:47:34] | Do you realize what you’ve done? | 知道自己刚才干了什么吗 |
[1:47:36] | The Obscurial was killed on my orders, Mr. Graves. | 是我下令处决这个默然者的 格雷维斯先生 |
[1:47:40] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[1:47:41] | And history will surely note that, Madam President. | 历史也肯定也会记载 主席阁下 |
[1:47:45] | What was done here tonight was not right. | 今夜此地所发生的 就是一场错误 |
[1:47:47] | He was responsible for the death of a No-Maj. | 他应该对那个麻鸡的死亡负责 |
[1:47:50] | He risked the exposure of our community. | 他差点暴露了我们魔法群体 |
[1:47:52] | He has broken one of our most sacred laws. | 他还触犯了我们最庄严的一条法律 |
[1:47:54] | A law that has us scuttling like rats in the gutter. | 那条法律让我们仓皇鼠窜 |
[1:47:58] | A law that demands that we conceal our true nature. | 那条法律要我们隐藏本性 |
[1:48:00] | A law that directs those under its dominion to cower in fear, | 那条法律使我们战战兢兢 |
[1:48:03] | lest we risk discovery. | 唯恐被人发现 |
[1:48:08] | I ask you, Madam President, | 主席阁下 我问您 |
[1:48:12] | I ask all of you… | 我问问你们所有人 |
[1:48:15] | Who does this law protect? | 这条法律保护的是谁 |
[1:48:19] | Us? | 是我们 |
[1:48:23] | Or them? | 还是上面那些人类 |
[1:48:31] | I refuse to bow down any longer. | 我拒绝再卑躬屈膝了 |
[1:48:33] | Aurors, | 傲罗们 |
[1:48:35] | I’d like you to relieve Mr. Graves of his wand | 我想让你们缴下格雷维斯先生的魔杖 |
[1:48:38] | and escort him back… | 然后把他押送回去 |
[1:49:13] | Accio. | 魔杖飞来 |
[1:49:24] | Revelio. | 原形立现 |
[1:49:50] | Do you think you can hold me? | 你以为你能关得住我 |
[1:49:55] | We’ll do our best, Mr. Grindelwald. | 我们会尽力的 格林德沃先生 |
[1:50:16] | Will we die just a little? | 我们会消亡吗 哪怕一丝一毫 |
[1:50:30] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[1:50:32] | I figured somebody ought to keep an eye on this thing. | 我猜 有人应该看管好这个箱子 |
[1:50:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[1:50:41] | We owe you an apology, Mr. Scamander, | 我们欠你一个道歉 斯卡曼德先生 |
[1:50:45] | but the magical community is exposed. | 但现在魔法世界已经暴露了 |
[1:50:48] | We cannot Obliviate an entire city. | 我们不能对整个城市施遗忘咒 |
[1:50:56] | Actually, | 其实 |
[1:50:59] | I think we can. | 我觉得我们能做到 |
[1:51:26] | I was intending to wait until we got to Arizona. | 我本来想等到了亚利桑那州再放你出来 |
[1:51:32] | But it seems that now you’re our only hope, Frank. | 但现在你似乎是我们唯一的希望了 弗兰克 |
[1:51:54] | I’ll miss you, too. | 我也会想你的 |
[1:52:08] | You know what you gotta do. | 你知道要怎么做 |
[1:54:38] | They won’t remember anything. | 他们会忘了一切 |
[1:54:40] | That venom has incredibly powerful Obliviative properties. | 那种毒液有极强的”一忘皆空”效果 |
[1:54:46] | We owe you a great debt, Mr. Scamander. | 你确实帮了我们太多 斯卡曼德先生 |
[1:54:52] | Now, | 那么现在 |
[1:54:53] | get that case out of New York. | 带着你的箱子离开纽约吧 |
[1:54:56] | Yes, Madam President. | 好的 主席 |
[1:55:04] | Is that No-Maj still here? | 那个麻鸡还在这儿吗 |
[1:55:11] | Obliviate him. | 给他施遗忘咒 |
[1:55:12] | There can be no exceptions. | 绝不能有例外 |
[1:55:16] | I’m sorry, but even one witness… | 抱歉 即使是一个目击者 |
[1:55:19] | You know the law. | 你们知道法律规定的 |
[1:55:24] | I’ll let you say goodbye. | 我给你们时间告个别吧 |
[1:55:37] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[1:55:41] | This is for the best. | 这样对大家都是最好的 |
[1:55:43] | Yeah. I was… | 真的 我就… |
[1:55:46] | I was never even supposed to be here. | 我就不该在这儿 |
[1:55:49] | I was never supposed to know | 我就不该知道 |
[1:55:53] | any of this. | 这一切 |
[1:55:59] | Everybody knows Newt only kept me around because… | 大家都知道纽特带着我只是为了 |
[1:56:03] | Hey, Newt, why did you keep me around? | 诶 纽特 你为什么带上我来着 |
[1:56:09] | Because I like you. | 因为我喜欢你 |
[1:56:13] | Because you’re my friend. | 因为你是我的朋友 |
[1:56:16] | And I’ll never forget how you helped me, Jacob. | 我永远不会忘记你给我的帮助 雅各布 |
[1:56:20] | Oh… | 噢 |
[1:56:22] | Hey… | 等等 |
[1:56:23] | I’ll come with you. | 我跟你一起 |
[1:56:26] | We’ll go somewhere. We’ll go anywhere. | 我们一起去别的地方 任何地方都行 |
[1:56:30] | See, | 你知道吗 |
[1:56:31] | I ain’t never gonna find anyone like you. | 我再也不会遇见像你这样的人了 |
[1:56:37] | There’s loads like me. | 像我这样的人多得是 |
[1:56:39] | No. | 不 |
[1:56:40] | No. | 再也没有了 |
[1:56:43] | There’s only one like you. | 世界上只有一个你 |
[1:56:51] | I gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[1:56:57] | Jacob? | 雅各布 |
[1:56:59] | It’s okay. It’s okay. | 没关系 没事的 |
[1:57:04] | It’s okay. | 没什么大不了 |
[1:57:10] | It’s just like waking up, right? | 就像一场梦醒了 对吧 |
[1:59:15] | I’m so sorry. Sorry. | 抱歉 不好意思 |
[1:59:19] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[1:59:34] | Dear Mr. Kowalski. | 亲爱的科瓦尔斯基先生 |
[1:59:35] | You are wasted in a canning factory. | 您在罐头厂实属屈才 |
[1:59:41] | Please take these Occamy eggshells as collateral for your bakery. | 请以此箱鸟蛇蛋壳作抵押 用于面包房的贷款 |
[1:59:45] | A well-wisher. | 真诚的祝福者 |
[2:00:08] | Well… | 嗯 |
[2:00:10] | – It’s been, um… – Hasn’t it? | – 已经… – 不是吗 |
[2:00:16] | Listen, Newt, uh… | 听我说 纽特 呃 |
[2:00:19] | I wanted to thank you. | 我想谢谢你 |
[2:00:21] | What on earth for? | 为了什么呢 |
[2:00:24] | Well, you know… | 嗯 你知道的 |
[2:00:26] | If you hadn’t said all | 如果不是你 |
[2:00:27] | those nice things to Madam Picquery about me, | 帮我在皮奎利主席那儿说好话 |
[2:00:28] | I wouldn’t be back on the investigative team now. | 我现在还没法回重案调查司 |
[2:00:32] | I can’t think of anyone that I’d rather have investigating me. | 除了你 我想不到还愿意被谁调查了 |
[2:00:39] | Try not to need investigating for a bit. | 那就别给人调查你的机会 |
[2:00:41] | I will. | 我会努力的 |
[2:00:42] | A quiet life for me from now on. | 接下来就是平静的日子了 |
[2:00:45] | Back to the Ministry. | 回英国魔法部 |
[2:00:46] | Deliver my manuscript. | 投寄我的手稿 |
[2:00:48] | I’ll look out for it. | 我会期待出版的 |
[2:00:50] | Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them. | <神奇动物在哪里> |
[2:00:59] | Does Leta Lestrange like to read? | 那位莉塔·莱斯特兰奇小姐喜欢读书吗 |
[2:01:02] | Who? | 你说谁 |
[2:01:05] | The girl whose picture you carry. | 你随身带着照片的那个女孩 |
[2:01:10] | I don’t really know what Leta likes these days. | 我不太清楚莉塔现在喜欢什么了 |
[2:01:14] | – Oh. – ‘Cause people change. | – 是吗 – 人是会变的 |
[2:01:17] | – Yes. – I’ve changed. | – 也是 – 我就变了 |
[2:01:20] | I think. Uh… | 我觉得 嗯 |
[2:01:23] | Maybe a little. | 应该变了点吧 |
[2:01:34] | I’ll send you a copy of my book, if I may. | 我会给你寄一本我的书 如果可以的话 |
[2:01:37] | I’d like that. | 当然可以 |
[2:01:57] | I’m so sorry. How would you feel | 抱歉 要不我过来 当面把书给你 |
[2:01:59] | if I…if I gave you your copy in person? | 你觉得如何 |
[2:02:05] | I’d like that. | 当然可以 |
[2:02:09] | Very much. | 再好不过了 |
[2:03:06] | 科瓦尔斯基烘焙 必属精品 | |
[2:03:28] | Where’d you get your ideas from, Mr. Kowalski? | 您是从哪儿得到的创意 科瓦尔斯基先生 |
[2:03:31] | I don’t know. I don’t know. | 这我就不知道了 |
[2:03:34] | They just come. | 就是灵光一闪 |
[2:03:36] | Here you go. Don’t forget this. | 给您 别忘了这个 |
[2:03:39] | Enjoy. | 慢用 |
[2:03:40] | Hey! Hendry. | 嘿 亨德利 |
[2:03:42] | Storage, all right? Thanks, pal. | 去趟储藏室行吗 谢了伙计 |