Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

Face Off(变脸)[1997]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on Face Off(变脸)[1997]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:变脸
英文名称:Face Off
年代:1997

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[00:33] 制片:大卫普曼
[00:38] 导演:吴宇森
[00:46] 主演:约翰屈伏塔
[00:53] 尼可拉斯凯吉
[01:09] 片名:变脸
[03:03] (六年后)
[03:32] – Have you eaten anything? – No. 你要什么? 不要
[03:36] Hey,look,what is this,a picnic? Come on. Let’s go,man. We got ten minutes to go. 你们在野餐吗?快点 只剩十分钟了
[03:48] – Punch me out,man. – You got it. 印出来 没问题
[03:53] “姓名:坎斯特洛伊”
[04:31] Any word from the LAPD intelligence,if there is such a thing? 洛城警局那群笨蛋有消息吗?
[04:35] – Not yet,sir. – Of course not. 还没有 当然没有
[04:38] Because we’re a covert anti-terrorism team that is so secret… 咱们的反恐怖份子小组 太机密
[04:42] that when we snap our fingers nothin’ happens! 都没有人理我们
[04:47] “炸弹启动了”
[04:55] Sheriff’s department? Airport police? 郡立警局、机场警察呢?
[04:58] Still waiting. But lnterpol insists he’s in Tripoli. 还在等消息 国际警局说他在的黎波里
[05:01] Yeah,well,you-you trust… You trust that billion-dollar satellite,okay? 你尽管相信上亿元的卫星
[05:04] I’ll trust a ten-dollar snitch at this point. 我只信十块钱的线人
[05:09] Sean,look… What? 西恩 干嘛?
[05:12] Why don’t you just give ’em a little break,okay? 让他们休息吧
[05:15] We’ll take a break when the case breaks,okay? 等我们破案才能休息 懂吗?
[05:24] Hallelujah 哈利路亚
[05:26] Hallelujah,hallelujah Hallelujah 哈利路亚 哈利路亚
[05:31] Hallelujah 哈利路亚
[05:33] Hallelujah,hallelujah 哈利路亚 哈利路亚
[05:35] For the Lord God Omnipotent reigneth 我万能的主啊
[05:41] Hallelu… Hallelu… Hallelujah 哈利路亚
[05:43] For the Lord God Omnipotent reigneth 我万能的主啊
[05:47] Hallelu… Hallelu… Hallelu… Hallelu… Hallelujah 哈利路亚 哈利路亚
[05:51] For the Lord God Omnipotent reigneth 我万能的主啊
[05:57] Hallelujah 哈利路亚
[06:00] l never really enjoyed The Messiah. 我觉得弥赛亚真难听
[06:05] ln fact,l think it’s fucking boring. 无聊透顶
[06:08] But your voice makes even a hack like Handel seem like a genius. 而你的美妙声音却把 韩德尔捧为天才
[06:14] Hallelujah,hallelujah 哈利路亚
[06:18] Hallelujah,hallelujah 哈利路亚
[06:20] Hallelujah 哈利路亚
[06:23] Hallelujah,hallelujah 哈利路亚
[06:25] Hallelujah 哈利路亚
[06:30] “18日 美国律师协会”
[06:33] Victor… When we… When we put this thing to bed, 维特 等我逮到他
[06:36] y-you can brand the Fourth Amendment on my butt. 再告我违反人权吧
[06:38] Thank you. Sir,excuse me. Your wife is on line one. 谢谢你 长官 你太太在一线
[06:42] Sean! A jet was just chartered. Anderson Airfield. 西恩 安德森机场有人包下喷射机
[06:46] Guess who paid the bill in cash? Pollux Troy. 你猜是谁付的钱? 波利特洛伊
[06:48] Put one of our people on that plane. Wait! We stilI got no sign of Castor! 派干员在机上卧底 还没有坎斯的踪影
[06:51] Pollux doesn’t fly without Big Brother. Now come on! 波利只和他的大哥搭机 走吧
[07:36] You’re 26 minutes late. The casing didn’t fit,right? 你迟到26分钟 炸弹外壳不好装 对吧?
[07:40] Yeah,l told you goddam Dietrich would try to pawn off some… 我就说狄崔会用
[07:43] cheap-shit North Korean plastic. 北韩的便宜货
[07:45] Casing fit like a condom. 炸弹就像保险套一样好装
[07:48] You didn’t deviate from the plan,did you,Pollux? 你没乱来吧 波利?
[07:52] Well,how long did you want me to sit here twiddling my thumbs? 我等了太久 飞机是我付的钱
[07:55] I paid for the jet. Save us some time. 我替你省下时间
[07:59] That’s what the boys are for,to hide our famous faces. 这些家伙就是要掩护我们
[08:12] If I didn’t love you so damn much,I’d have to kill you,bro. 我要是不爱你就会宰了你 老弟
[08:15] I hate it when you call me bro. 我最恨你叫我老弟
[08:27] You guys are paid to protect him from everybody, 别让别人伤害他
[08:29] including himseIf. 包括他自己
[08:31] And stay away from downtown on the 18th. It’s gonna be a little,um,smoggy. 18日别进城 会有点浓烟
[08:39] Okay,my passengers are here. I gotta go. 乘客来了 我得走了
[08:47] Let’s go. Let’s go. I’m bored. Let’s go. 快点 我好无聊
[08:50] Here you go. Bravo. 来了 好极了
[08:52] Would you like anything else once we’re airborne? 起飞前你要什么?
[08:55] Oh,a peach. 蜜桃
[08:59] Sit. Come here. 坐吧
[09:07] You know,I can,uh,eat a peach for hours. 一颗蜜桃我能吃好久
[09:13] Um,come here. 过来
[09:16] If I were to send you flowers,where would I,uh… 如果我要送花给你 我该…
[09:21] No,wait. Let me rephrase. 让我重新问一次
[09:23] If I were to let you suck my tongue, 如果我让你吸我的舌头
[09:29] would you be grateful? 你会很爽吗?
[09:53] There’s someone on the runway. 跑道上有人
[09:59] Get off of me! 给我滚
[10:15] Archer. FBl! 艾契 联邦警探
[10:24] This is a very big gun. Fly the fuckin’ plane! 这把枪很大 快给我开飞机
[10:32] Come on. That’s it. 来呀 这就对了
[10:38] Come on. Let’s go! Goddam it. Don’t play chicken with a goddam jet! 尽管来吧 该死 别跟飞机硬碰硬
[10:46] Come on. 来呀
[10:54] He’s got Winters! Goddam it! Damn it,Sean! 他逮到温特丝 该死 该死
[11:08] All units,pin ’em in! 全体人员 拦住他
[11:12] Close in on ’em! 逼近他
[11:21] One of yours,Sean? 你的手下吗?
[11:26] Shit! 可恶
[11:41] Out. Come on. Go,go! 出来 快点
[11:46] Goddam it,Sean! 可恶 西恩
[12:01] Take off now. 马上起飞
[12:09] Fly! I can’t! 快起飞 不行
[12:12] Fly,bitch! 快给我起飞
[12:26] All units,locked and ready. Follow Archer’s lead. 全体人员 准备了 跟着艾契
[12:37] “引擎起火”
[12:39] What the fuck are you doing? 你在干嘛?
[12:41] There’s an engine out. We gotta stop. 引擎爆炸 我得停下来
[14:05] Pollux! 波利
[14:11] Cas! Get over here. 坎斯 滚过去
[14:15] Back him to me. Back him to me. He’s mine! 把他给我带过来
[14:29] Cas. 坎斯
[14:35] Secure the hangar. 封锁停机棚
[15:03] Berkley,down! 巴克莱 趴下
[15:20] Down! 趴下
[16:06] Give up,Castor. Your time’s up. 投降吧 你玩完了
[16:11] Well,you better hit me,Sean,’cause you only got one bullet left. 尽管开枪 你只剩一发子弹
[16:14] So do you. 你也一样
[16:17] Wow. We’ve got something in common. 我们英雄所见略同
[16:22] We both know our guns. 对枪械了若指掌
[16:24] What we don’t have in common is that I don’t care if l live,and you do. 我们不同的是 我不想活 你却很怕死
[16:29] Sean,that hurts. 西恩 这话好伤人
[16:33] You’re not having any fun,are you,Sean? 你活得真无趣
[16:36] Why don’t you come with us? Try terrorism for hire? 加入我们吧 搞点恐怖行动
[16:39] We’ll blow some shit up. It’s more fun. Shut the fuck up. 把他们炸翻天 这样比较好玩 给我住嘴
[16:41] You watch your fuckin’ mouth! 你说话小心点
[16:44] I’m about to unleash the biblical plague “Hell-A” deserves, 我准备把洛城变成人间炼狱
[16:48] but I’ll give this shithole a break if my brother and l walk. 放过我们就不会有事
[16:51] Bullshit. Oh-Oh no,l-l see,l see. Y-You think I’m bluffing. 放屁 你以为我在吹牛?
[16:56] Maybe I am. But,then,maybe I’m not. 也许是 也许不是
[16:59] More importantly,what would you do with me locked up? 重点是 你把我关起来又怎样?
[17:02] You’d drive your wife and kid crazy. 你只会把妻女逼疯
[17:04] Say,how is your daughter,anyway? ls she ripening by now? 你家有女初长成吗?
[17:06] Your… Your darling Janie,your little peach? 小珍妮的蜜桃
[17:09] ls she ripe? 成熟了吗?
[17:14] Okay. 好啦
[17:16] O-Okay. 好啦
[17:19] Policeman,don’t shoot me. 警察先生 别开枪
[17:23] I’m scared,Seanie! 我好怕 西恩
[17:29] Well,l think you better pull the trigger, 你最好开枪
[17:31] because I don’t give a fuck! 因为我豁出去了
[17:33] I’m ready 我准备好了
[17:36] Ready for the big ride,baby 我要上路了
[18:08] Well,Sean,looks like Elvis done left the buildin’. 西恩 看来他真的挂了
[18:24] lt wasn’t my fault. Why won’t you ever be on my side? 不是我的错 你怎么都不替我说话?
[18:28] I am always on your side,but you have to give me a chance… 我都替你说话 你得给我机会
[18:32] Now what? 怎么了?
[18:34] She was suspended again. Some kid made a crack about her clothes… 她又被停学 同学嘲笑她的打扮
[18:37] She started a fight. That’s right,Dad. Don’t even ask me what happened. 她就跟人打架 是啊 你就不必问我了
[18:40] Okay. What happened? 好吧 到底怎么了?
[18:49] Ah,l see. Not like you would believe me anyway. 原来如此 反正你都不相信我
[18:53] Jamie,look,it-it-it’s not easy,okay? 洁美 我很难和你沟通
[18:56] I mean,loo… You change the way you look every week. 我是说…你每个礼拜都换个样子
[19:00] And-And the way you act. Who are you supposed to be now? 现在你算是什么人?
[19:05] I’m supposed to be me. 我自己
[19:07] Not like you have a clue who I am anyway. 不过你根本就不了解我
[19:18] I have to work tonight. 我今晚得工作
[19:21] l called to tell you,but l was on hold for ten minutes,and l couldn’t wait any longer. 我打电话给你 等了十分钟 我等不下去
[19:25] I got him,Eve. 我逮到他了
[19:31] It’s over. 一切都结束了?
[19:34] It’s over. 结束了
[19:38] Oh,Sean. 西恩
[19:43] I’ll make it up to you and Jamie. l promise. 我一定会弥补你和洁美
[19:47] I’ll put in for a desk job… Well,I’lI… I’ll do counselling,sit down,talk about Mike… 我不再出任务 会作好心理辅导的
[19:51] I’ll do it,anything you want. 你要什么都行
[19:55] I just want you. 我只要你
[19:57] Well,good,’cause that’s what you’re gonna get. 很好 往后我都是你的
[20:00] You happy? 好吗?
[20:02] Yes. Yeah. 好
[20:10] “联邦调查局”
[20:33] What is all this? 这算什么?
[20:37] Sir,the ClA sent this over. 长官 中情局送来的
[20:41] I didn’t know they catered. Send it back. 我不知道他们做外烩 送回去
[20:44] No,wait. 等一下
[20:48] How about,uh… 别忘了…
[20:51] What about to Anderson,Montgomery, 别忘了安德森、老孟
[20:54] Berkley, 柏克莱
[20:58] Pincus,Gianelli,Winters… 平柯、吉纳利、温特丝
[21:04] “干得好”
[21:10] “读取档案”
[21:31] “结案”
[21:41] How’s Loomis? 老陆的情况如何?
[21:43] Uh,he’s gonna need a little surgery,but,uh, 他得动手术
[21:47] he’ll be okay. 不过他不会有事
[21:50] What’s up? Special ops. They want a word. 有什么事? 特别行动组要跟你谈谈
[21:53] Aw,forget it. I don’t have the time. 不行 我没时间
[21:56] Better make time,Sean. 你要挪出时间
[21:59] Recovered from the jet wreckage. 飞机残骸中找到这个
[22:01] Found in Pollux Troy’s briefcase. 放在波利的公事包里
[22:11] “我叫辛蔻”
[22:14] “我要把你炸得…爽歪歪”
[22:21] Porcelain casing.Thermal cloak. 磁制外壳、防热外罩
[22:26] Nerve gas and biological payload. 神经毒气和生化炸弹
[22:29] It’s enough to flatten a square mile. 影响范围一平方英哩
[22:31] Then depending on the prevailing winds, 要是起阵强风 后果将不堪设想
[22:34] the fallout’ll be a tad worse than GuIf War syndrome. 引起的疾病 比波斯湾战争症候群严重
[22:41] A biblical… A biblical plague to LA. 洛城会变成人间炼狱
[22:45] Where is he? Where is Pollux Troy? 波利特洛伊在哪儿?
[22:52] Why draw the schematic if you’re not gonna build the bomb? 你画了设计图 为什么不制造炸弹?
[22:56] What,is it now a crime in this country to exercise the mind? 动动脑筋也算犯罪吗?
[22:59] I’m interested in bomb… l won’t say another word until l see my brother. 我要知道 见不到我老哥我什么都不说
[23:04] Any progress? 有进展吗?
[23:07] I need about ten minutes alone with this guy. Ah,give it a rest. 我要单独和他见面 算了吧
[23:10] You got Castor. Just go home. 你逮到坎斯 回家吧
[23:12] Look,we’re not gonna evacuate the city on your hunch. 不能因为你的直觉 而叫全城的人撤离
[23:15] Look,I know Castor too well for this to be a hunch. 我很了解坎斯 这不只是直觉
[23:18] You know what,just-just run the goddam bureau any way you like. 随便你爱怎么管就怎么管
[23:32] l could put an agent in his cell. Maybe Pollux will let it slip. 我可以派人到狱中卧底 也许他会说溜嘴
[23:36] Oh,come on. He’s a paranoid sociopath. 不行 他的疑心很重
[23:40] The only person he’d talk to about that bomb is his brother,and he’s dead. 他只肯和他的老哥说 可是他死了
[23:45] There is one other possibility. 还有另一个可能
[23:53] “华许研究中心”
[24:13] Oh,God. You’re keeping him alive. 天哪 你们让他活着
[24:16] Relax,Archer. He’s a turnip. 放心 他是个植物人
[24:22] Oh. 噢
[24:24] What if you could walk into Erewhon Prison… 你能扮成坎斯进入厄文监狱
[24:28] and give Pollux a nice,big brotherly hug as Castor Troy? 套出小弟波利的话
[24:34] I have no idea what you’re talking about. 你这是什么意思?
[24:36] Let me try. Malcolm Walsh. 让我解释 我是马尔坎华许
[24:40] l run the bio-cover unit for special ops. I know who you are. 生理改造单位负责人 我知道你是谁
[24:42] But you don’t know what I can do. Uh… 你不知道我的能力 这…
[24:45] Physical alteration. Augmentation. 生理改造和整容
[24:48] Dr Walsh can alter the likeness,even the voice of a government witness. 他能改变证人的外表和声音
[24:52] l think you’ll recognize this patient. 你应该认识这位病人
[24:59] We had to build your friend Loomis a whole new ear from scratch. 我们必须为陆先生 打造新耳朵
[25:11] What we’re suggesting for you,Archer,isn’t a permanent transplant like that, 我建议你做的不是 永久性移植
[25:15] just a temporary trade. 而是暂时的交换
[25:18] Come here. 过来
[25:23] With the new anti-inflammatories,healing takes days,not weeks. 新的抗炎药 能使伤口很快愈合
[25:27] Your blood types won’t match,but Pollux won’t know that. 血型不同 不过波利看不出来
[25:29] Height difference is negligible. 身高差不多
[25:34] Skin pigment,eye pigment: both almost identical. 肤色和眼睛颜色几乎相同
[25:39] We’ll use laser shears for the hairline,microplugs for body hair. 我们用雷射刀割发 用微手术去除体毛
[25:44] We’ll do an abdominoplasti… take care of those,uh,love handles. 还得帮你抽除腹部脂肪
[25:49] But all that’s the easy part. Here’s the real science. 那不算什么 这才是重点
[25:53] This is a state-of-the-art,morphogenetic template. 最先进的变形面模
[25:57] The inside is modeled on your skull, 内部和你的头部吻合
[26:00] the outside exactly like Troy’s. 外表和特洛伊相符
[26:03] Then we fit his face on top. Not a replica,but the real thing. 把他的脸放在上面 真正的那张脸
[26:07] Then we simply connect the muscles,tear ducts and nerve endings. 然后连接肌肉、泪腺和神经
[26:09] So,you wanna take his face and mine… Borrow. 你要把他的脸给我 只是借用
[26:13] The procedure’s completely reversible. 以后能换回来
[26:15] Y-You think that I want to do this? 你认为我会同意吗?
[26:18] No. No. There’s no one else,Sean. 不 不 没有别的人选
[26:20] No! You have lived and breathed Castor Troy for years. 不 多年来你一直研究他
[26:24] I’lI get his gang to talk. That’s what l do. 我会去套他同党的话
[26:26] What if you can’t? The bomb will blow,and Castor Troy will win. 套不出来 炸弹会引爆 坎斯特洛伊就得逞了
[26:34] Get out. Go ahead. Wipe your ass. 快滚吧 把屁股擦干净
[26:38] Damn,what the hell is that smell? 什么味道?
[26:40] He shit in his pants. Where’s Dietrich? 他吓得屁滚尿流 狄崔呢?
[26:44] Hello,Sasha. When was the last time you saw Castor Troy? 你好 莎夏 你几时见过特洛伊?
[26:49] Who cares? He’s dead. Answer the question. 管他的 他挂了 快回答
[26:51] I know my rights. I don’t have to answer shit. 我有权利不回答
[26:54] You’re right,but know this: 没错 不过你因为
[26:56] You’re a convicted felon on probation for harbouring Castor Troy. 窝藏特洛伊被假释
[27:00] One phone call from me,and your son will end up in a foster home. 我只要打一通电话 就能把你儿子送去领养
[27:08] l understand why you would use such a threat. 我了解你为什么要威胁我
[27:12] But you try to take him away from me,l swear to you… 要是你敢把我儿子带走 我发誓
[27:20] I haven’t seen him for years. 我有好几年没见到他
[27:37] This reeks of you. It’s got your signature all over it. 这是你的作风 这是你干的
[27:43] Maybe,but you ain’t got nothin’ on me and you know it. 就算是 你也没有证据 你很清楚
[27:47] Maybe so,but I can keep you within city limits, 也许吧 不过我能限制你的行动
[27:52] or I can talk to your sister again. 或是再和你老妹谈谈
[27:54] She’s right outside. 她就在外面
[27:57] Only this time I’ll be nice. 这次我会好好对待她
[28:01] Hey,Sean, 嘿 西恩
[28:03] how’s your dead son? 你的死儿子好吗?
[28:14] I don’t know any… Okay,okay,l heard somethin’ about the 18th,but that’s all I know. 我什么都不知道 我听到他们提过18日 我只知道这么多
[28:28] Great. So we got a date. Now where the hell’s the damn bomb? 太好了 问出日期 那炸弹呢?
[28:32] Only Pollux Troy’lI know that. 波利才知道
[28:34] It’s your call,Sean. 你来决定
[28:37] Does Lazarro know your plan? No,this is a black bag operation. 罗索知道吗? 不知道 这件事完全保密
[28:41] Strictly off the books. You can’t tell Lazarro,and you can’t tell your wife. 不留记录 不能让罗索和你太太知道
[28:48] Oh,God. 天哪
[28:51] What are you asking me to do? Okay,let’s see. 你要我做什么?我看看
[28:54] You’re asking me to… to break the law, 你要我犯法
[28:58] risk my neck. 冒生命危险
[29:01] And you’re asking me to put in the dark all the people… 还要我瞒着所有…
[29:04] that love me… 深爱我…
[29:06] and trust me. …和信任我的人
[29:18] I’ll do it. 我愿意
[30:00] Sean. 西恩
[30:04] Sorry l woke you. 抱歉把你吵醒
[30:06] I’m glad it’s you that woke me. 幸好是你吵醒我
[30:09] And not a phone call telling me you won’t be coming home. 不是一通你不能回家的电话
[30:14] But that’s a fear I can finally let go of,huh? 我以后终于不必担心这种事
[30:27] Oh,it’s all right,Sean. It’s okay. 没关系 西恩 没事了
[30:33] I keep… 我一直…
[30:36] I keep wanting to move this… 一直想把伤口…
[30:39] over here,you know? 移到这儿
[30:41] If it had only been an… an inch to the left, 只要移过去一英吋
[30:46] Mikey’d be alive. 麦克就不会死
[30:49] And you wouldn’t be. 你却会没命
[30:53] Sean,things are gonna get better now that you’re home. 你在家里就没事了
[30:56] The scar won’t move,but it will heal if you let it. 如果你愿意 伤疤会愈合的
[31:01] Everything will be better now that he is forever out of our lives. 这件事结束后 一切都会好多了
[31:16] Eve,if l told you that l realize that… 要是我说…
[31:19] that this thing won’t fully end… 这阴影不会过去
[31:24] u-until l did one last thing… 除非我再做一件事
[31:28] Eve,something vital. 伊芙 很重要的事
[31:34] Okay… l… You’re going back on assignment again. 你又要出任务
[31:39] This one last time. 这是最后一次
[31:42] Come on,Eve. 别生气 伊芙
[31:49] “I’m going anywhere,” that’s what you told me. 你跟我说你哪儿都不去
[31:52] Oh. 上帝啊
[32:00] You don’t need me to tell you what to do,Sean. You never have. So go. 你从不听我的话 尽管去吧
[32:05] But go now. 现在就走
[32:33] Sean,I changed my mind. This is a suicide mission. 西恩 我改变主意 你这等于是自杀
[32:38] Yeah,I know,I know. 我知道
[32:43] You know,maybe this,uh… this doctor… if he… if he… 也许这个医生
[32:47] If he can do even haIf of what he says he can do, 要是他没骗人
[32:50] maybe it’ll work,I don’t know. 也许就能成功
[32:53] I’d become Castor Troy,be in control. 我成为特洛伊 掌控一切
[32:56] That’s the part that scares me. 这点才吓人
[33:04] Doctor,I have,uh,something… 大夫 我有个要求
[33:08] I have this scar… that… that… 我有个伤疤
[33:10] that if you can p-put this back after,after all this is over… 事情结束后 请你放回去
[33:15] lt… It’s important to me. It’s… It’s like a reminder. 这是个重要的记号
[33:18] Sure. 好的
[33:24] Tito,please,hold this for me. Please. 提多 帮我好好保管
[33:32] Okay. Let’s go. 走吧
[34:45] Oh,G… 噢
[35:50] Oh,my God. 我的天
[37:03] Hey,you okay? Come on. Talk to me,Sean. 你没事吧?说话呀
[37:16] Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! 去你的!去你的!
[37:19] Sean! Sean! Fuck you! 西恩! 去你的!
[37:22] Sean,come on. Sit down. Sit down. Sit down. 坐下来!
[37:25] Sean! Sean! Archer! 西恩艾契!
[37:28] You’re Sean Archer. 你是西恩艾契
[37:31] Sean Archer. Sean Archer. 你是西恩艾契
[37:39] When this is over,I want you to take this face… 这件事结束以后 我要你把…
[37:45] and burn it. 这张脸烧掉!
[37:50] Hey. l still sound like me. 我的声音没变
[37:55] l’ve implanted a microchip on your larynx. It’s fantastic,but you’lI have to be careful. 我在你的声带装了微晶片 效果很棒 要小心点
[37:59] Pressure,sharp blow,even a violent sneeze could dislodge it. 压力、撞击 用力打喷嚏都会把它撞歪
[38:03] Just repeat what you hear. Peach. I can eat a peach for hours. 跟着说 一颗蜜桃我能吃好久
[38:09] Peach. I can eat a peach for hours. 一颗蜜桃我能吃好久
[38:13] There’s a scratchy tickle. 喉咙有点痒
[38:16] Peach. I can eat a peach for hours. 一颗蜜桃我能吃好久
[38:22] Peach. I can eat a peach for hours. 一颗蜜桃我能吃好久
[38:30] Once again. Peach. I can eat a peach for hours. 再一遍 一颗蜜桃我能吃好久
[38:36] Perfect. Now,Sean,six days until the 18th. 太好了 西恩 离18号只剩六天
[38:40] The clock’s ticking,and so is the bomb. 时间不多 炸弹就要爆炸
[39:00] You got two days to get Pollux to talk. 你有两天的时间 套出波利的话
[39:03] Either way,Miller comes in,pulls you out. You got me? 到时候米勒就会接你出狱
[39:12] What’s the matter? Face itches. 怎么了? 我的脸好痒
[39:18] You all right? Come on. Let’s go. 没事吧?走吧
[39:25] Archer’s gonna be pissed when he comes back from his training op and finds out. 等艾契回来他会抓狂
[39:28] The guy is knee-deep in Georgia swamp. 他正在沼泽地受训
[40:23] You are now the property of Erewhon Prison, 你现在是厄文监狱的犯人
[40:27] a citizen of nowhere. 你失去公民权
[40:30] The Geneva Convention is void here. 日内瓦公约没有效
[40:33] Amnesty lnternational doesn’t know we exist. 国际特赦组织也无能为力
[40:36] When I say your ass belongs to me, 当我说你是我的人
[40:40] I mean exactly that. 我是说真的
[40:52] This entire prison’s one big magnetic field. 监狱是个大磁场
[40:55] The boots tell us where you are. 这双铁鞋约束你的行动
[40:58] 621 to Population! 621号回狱中
[42:19] H-H-Hey,what’s the matter,pal? Don’t you remember the little people? 怎么了? 你不记得小人物吗?
[42:26] Burke Hicks. Oh,yeah. 巴克希克 对
[42:28] l bust… 我逮到…
[42:31] believe Sean Archer busted you for stalkin’ the UN Secretary General. 艾契逮到你跟踪 联合国秘书长
[42:34] Oh,no. Archer framed me. l ain’t had nothin’ to do with that. 艾契陷害我 不是我干的
[42:38] No… Word was you got wasted. 听说你被痛宰
[42:49] You wanna see what wasted looks like,little man? 你想被痛宰吗 小人物?
[42:56] Pollux. 波利
[43:12] Yeah! 好
[43:21] Out of the way. Central,there’s a disturbance in the population. 让开 控制中心 发生暴动
[43:24] Go to lockdown. Hold that lockdown. 马上锁住 等一下
[43:46] Come on,you pussy! 上呀 娘们儿
[43:54] You watch your fuckin’ mouth. 嘴巴放干净点
[43:57] You watch your fuckin’ mouth! 嘴巴放干净点
[44:10] ‘Cause I’m Castor Troy! Yeah! 我是坎斯特洛伊
[44:14] I’m Castor Troy! 我是特洛伊
[44:18] Castor! Castor! I’m Castor Troy! 我是坎斯特洛伊
[44:59] Lock ’em down. 把他们锁住
[45:01] “特洛伊 杜巴”
[45:11] I stop the fights,not you. 我是主子 不是你
[45:17] That’s two strikes for you,Dubov. One more,you know where you’re goin’. 你犯两次错 杜巴 再犯一次就要你好看
[45:22] When I get out of here… If you get out of here… 等我出去 你出不去
[45:27] I’m gonna have you fired. 我要炒你鱿鱼
[46:48] Lars,it’s me. 赖斯 是我
[46:52] Believe it. 别怀疑
[46:54] Someone… 有人把…
[46:57] They took… switched my… wh… 他们把我的…
[47:00] F… Some fucking… 有人他妈的…
[47:06] But it’s cool. We’re gonna deal with it. 不过没关系 一定有办法
[47:17] Oh,yes,we’re gonna deal with it. 我们一定有办法
[47:50] What’s this about? Dr Walsh. 怎么回事? 华大夫
[47:54] l was just,uh,enjoying some of your greatest hits here. 我正在看你的名作
[47:57] Oh-Oh,I hope you don’t mind. l-l,uh,l partook… 希望你不介意
[48:00] of your groovy,uh… your groovy painkillers. 我吃了你的止痛药
[48:03] You know,this is fabulous work. This is… This is… Oh,bravo. 这真是经典之作
[48:09] Bra-fucking-vo. 这真是…棒呆了
[48:13] Oh,God. This is excellent. Bravo. 真是棒呆了
[48:17] Bravo. What do you want? 真是棒呆了 你想要什么?
[48:25] Take one goddam guess. 你倒是猜猜看
[48:35] I wish they’d play some of those salmon spawning scenes again. l found them intensely erotic. 鲑鱼排卵的画面比较性感
[48:41] Fuckin’ nature channel. 可恶的自然频道
[48:43] One more waterfall,I’m gonna foam at the mouth. 再看到瀑布我就要吐血
[48:47] It’s like they’re begging us to riot. 他们在逼我们造反
[48:51] Excuse me. 失陪
[48:57] Not feeling very coordinated lately,are you? 你的手脚都不听使唤
[49:02] Look,bro,you gotta help me. 听着 老弟 你得帮我
[49:06] I am so fried. 我简直一团糟
[49:10] If the psychos in here find out I’m misfiring,we’re both gonna be dead meat. 被这些人渣知道我们就完了
[49:15] Shock treatment? What’s the matter with you? 电击法?你是怎么了?
[49:17] Did they operate? 还是动了手术?
[49:20] l was in a coma. Jesus,you’re still so fuckin’ paranoid. 我昏迷不醒 你疑心病真重
[49:24] Aren’t they giving you your medication in here? 你没吃药吗?
[49:26] What was my medication? 我吃什么药?
[49:32] Pollux,l hand-fed you those pills for years. 波利 我一直喂你吃药
[49:36] Vivex. I haven’t forgotten that. 我没忘记
[49:39] It’s just everything else. It’s… 只是别的事都忘了
[49:42] senses,my reflexes,my memory. 我的反应能力和记忆都没了
[49:46] It’s like a tab of bad Quantrex. 好像嗑错药一样
[49:50] I don’t even know why that fucking Yeti jumped me yesterday. 我都不知道大个子为何打我
[49:54] Dubov? 杜巴吗?
[49:57] You had a sex sandwich with his wife and his sister the night he was sent here. 他入狱那天 你搞上他老婆和老妹
[50:02] I guess that explains why he’s so upset. 难怪他这么不爽
[50:06] Wow. 爽
[50:10] We’re gonna blow up LA,bro. Ain’t it cool? 我们要炸掉洛城 酷毙了
[50:14] Oh,right. Rub my nose in it,why don’t you? 你就别再提了 我们被关进牢里
[50:17] $10 million design,and now those militia nutjobs get to keep their cash. 一千万的酬劳现在全都没了
[50:22] It’s so fucking unfair. 真是不公平
[50:26] That bomb you built does deserve an audience. 你设计的炸弹应该有人欣赏
[50:30] It’s a work of art. 那是艺术品
[50:32] lt belongs in the Louvre. 应该放在罗浮宫
[50:35] Yes,it does. Oh,well. 没错
[50:39] I guess the LA Convention Centre’lI have to do. 我猜放在 洛城会议中心也不错
[50:52] What? Thank you. 什么? 谢谢你
[50:54] For what? 谢什么?
[50:58] You are so fucking pathetic. 你真是可怜
[51:18] You got a visitor. 你有访客
[52:26] Ooh-wee,you good-lookin’. You’re hot! 你好帅 帅呆了
[52:33] It’s like looking in a mirror,only not. 好像在照镜子 其实不是
[52:41] Troy? Now that is between us,okay? 特洛伊? 别告诉别人 好吗?
[52:46] But you were… ln a coma? 可是你… 昏迷不醒?
[52:49] Nothing like having your face cut off to disturb your sleep. Read the newspaper lately? 脸被割掉一定会被惊醒 看过报吗?
[52:53] “华许机构失火”
[52:58] You killed them? Well,beats paying the bill,huh? 你杀死他们? 这样就省下一笔钱
[53:02] Come on. I mean,uh,if a face-lift costs five grand… 拉皮就得花五千
[53:06] See anything you like? 还喜欢吗?
[53:15] Tito. 提多
[53:26] I torched all the evidence that proves you’re you,okay? 我把证明你身份的资料全烧掉
[53:29] So,wow,looks like you’re gonna be in here for the next hundred years! 看来你会被关上一百年
[53:37] Now,I have got to go. 我得走了
[53:39] l’ve got a government job to abuse and a lonely wife to fuck. 我有份公家差事 还有个老婆得干
[53:45] Oh,did I say that? Oh,I’m sorry. I didn’t say that. 对不起 不应该这样说
[53:47] Make love to. 我应该说”做爱”
[53:50] Oh,God,l miss that face. 我好想念这张脸
[53:54] Die! 死吧
[53:57] Die! 死吧
[54:07] Sorry,Agent Archer. No,don’t you worry about it,Mr Walton. 抱歉 艾警探 没关系 看来呢
[54:11] Clearly he’s,uh,had a traumatic childhood, 他的童年很悲惨
[54:15] and,uh,thank you. 谢谢你
[54:20] What’s givin’ you the will to live is lookin’ for revenge. 你心里想的只是复仇
[54:24] Look at this place. I’m in hell. 看看这地方 好像是地狱
[54:30] I may never get a hard-on again. 我可能会永远失去性欲
[54:36] Don’t lose your head 别丢了你的小命
[54:47] Oh,yes. 没错
[54:50] There we go. 那里才对
[55:10] Well,l suppose it was only a matter of time before you forgot where we lived. 我猜你迟早会忘记自己的家
[55:15] Come on. Give me a break. 拜托
[55:18] Every house in this block looks the same. Then l spotted you. 这里的房子都一样 幸好看到你
[55:23] Eve. 伊芙
[55:25] My one and only Eve. 我的伊芙
[55:28] So how was your vital assignment? 你的重要任务如何?
[55:31] Which one was that? 什么任务?
[55:34] How should I know,Sean? 我怎么知道?
[55:37] Oh-Oh-Oh-Oh-Oh,yes. The,um… the out of body experience. 没错 那个灵魂出窍的经验
[55:41] Yes. That one. 那个呀
[55:45] Where you goin’? To the hospital. 你上哪儿? 医院
[55:48] No. No. What’s the matter? Sean,come on. 不 不 你生病了吗? 少来
[55:53] Oh,what? Quit teasing me. Stop it. I’m still really hurt,okay? 怎么了? 别哄我 我还在生气
[55:56] There are leftovers in the fridge. No,no. 冰箱有剩菜 别
[56:00] I want to stay hungry for you,my peach. 我要为你饥渴 我的蜜桃
[56:03] Give me that tongue. Sean,come on. 舌头伸出来 行了 西恩
[56:06] What are you doing? What are you doing? What does Evie want? 你在干什么? 你想要什么?
[56:09] Eve,I hate to see you go,but I love to watch you leave. 我不要你走 我又想看你走
[56:46] “Date night fizzled again. 幽会之夜 又泡汤了
[56:49] We haven’t made love in two months.” 两个月没做过爱
[56:53] What a loser. 逊毙了
[56:58] Come here,sister 小妹 快过来
[57:01] Papa’s in the swing Got your E-mail,Karl. 老爸在等你 我收到你的电子邮件 卡尔
[57:05] The poem you sent me was pretty kinky. 那首诗写得好变态哦
[57:08] About that new-breed babe 可爱的小天使
[57:12] The plot thickens. 越来越有趣了
[57:16] Papa’s got a brand new bag Hang on a second. 老爸买了个新包 等一下
[57:21] I’lI have to call you back. 我待会再打给你
[57:24] You’re not respecting my boundaries. 你不尊重我的空间
[57:27] I’m coming in,Janie. Janie? 我要进来 珍妮 珍妮?
[57:31] “洁美”
[57:33] I don’t think you heard me,Jamie. 我看你没听到 洁美
[57:35] You got something that l crave. 你有我要的东西
[57:38] Papa’s got a brand new bag 老爸买了个新包
[57:43] He’s doin’ the jerk He’s doin’ the fly 他在激动 要飞起来了
[57:47] Clarissa left those here. 克莉丝留下来的
[57:49] Well,l won’t tell Mom if you don’t. 你不说我也不讲
[57:54] When did you start smoking? 你几时开始抽烟的?
[57:56] You’ll be seeing a lot of changes around here. 家里会有很多改变
[58:03] Papa’s got a brand new bag. Ow! 老爸改头换面了
[58:08] But I can dig that new breed I can do the j… do the s… 我还想要个宝宝 我要…
[58:13] He’s doin’ the twist just like this 他的内心在扭曲
[58:32] Bye,bro. Drop me a line sometime. 再见 老哥 有空写信给我
[58:38] Gonna be kind of lonely with Pollux gone,huh? 波利走了你会很寂寞
[58:42] Po… Pollux what? 什么?
[58:44] That big-shit cop,Archer,cut him a deal for turnin’ state’s evidence. 大牌警探艾契说服他当证人
[58:48] Your brother’s been released. 你弟弟被释放了
[58:54] I’m Sean Archer. There is a bomb at the LA Convention Centre. 我才是艾契 会议中心有炸弹
[58:58] I’m Sean Archer and… Ow! 我是西恩艾契
[59:16] Tiramisu,tiramisu 提拉米苏(意大利甜点)
[59:22] Sir,we just wanted you to know… We’re all really sorry about Tito. 我们只想说 很遗憾提多死了
[59:26] Oh,hey,shit happens,you know? 这种事常有
[59:29] So is our star witness talking? 大牌证人说了什么?
[59:32] Yeah. About what kind of mustard he likes on his tongue sandwiches. 他只说三明治上要加芥末酱
[59:36] If that bomb is out there,we’re almost out of time. 若真有炸弹 时间不多
[59:40] Archer! 艾契
[59:44] You made the deal with Pollux Troy. That isn’t like you. 你和波利谈条件 那不是你的作风
[59:47] Well,when all else fails,fresh tactics. 别无办法只好用新的方法
[59:51] Fresh? Well,let me tell you my fresh tactic. 我的新方法是
[59:53] From now on everything to do with this case goes through me,understood? 一切得经过我同意 明白吗?
[59:57] Good. Thanks. 很好 谢了
[1:00:13] You’re supposed to be snitching and making me look good. 你应该招出来 让我有面子
[1:00:16] Look good? Mm-hmm. 有面子? 嗯
[1:00:20] Seeing that face on you makes me afraid my tiramisu might come back up. 看到你这张脸让我想吐
[1:00:24] Well,think about me. This nose. This hair. This ridiculous chin. 我才惨呢 这鼻子发型好逊 还有这可笑的下巴
[1:00:31] Brother,we’re going straight. 咱们要改邪归正
[1:00:33] Oh,my goodness. Did you exchange brains as well? 我的天 你的脑袋也被换过来吗?
[1:00:37] The first thing I need you to confess to is the location of the bomb. 我要你先招出炸弹的下落
[1:00:41] What about our $10 million? 一千万元怎么办?
[1:00:44] What about when I become an American hero for defusing the bomb? What’s that worth? 我拆除炸弹会成为大英雄 那值多少钱?
[1:00:49] Know that. Thank you. Next question. 没什么好问的 下一个问题
[1:00:56] You’re not the only one in the family with brains. No. 不是只有你有头脑 没错
[1:01:00] Although now I am the only one with the looks. Touche. 不过现在我最帅 漂亮
[1:01:05] This is an emergency evacuation. 请大家赶快撤走
[1:01:11] This is an emergency evacuation. 请大家赶快撤走
[1:01:13] Let’s go. Police. Go! Go! 警察 快走开
[1:01:31] Any ideas? Yeah,run. 有办法吗? 有 快跑
[1:01:35] Sir,it’s protected by a tamper switch,and it’ll take us hours to bypass. 上面有密码 来不及破解
[1:01:41] Evacuate your team,Captain. No,but,sir,we can’t… we can’t disarm. 带走你的手下 我们没办法解除
[1:01:45] Leave. 快走
[1:02:04] Hallelujah,hallelujah Hallelujah 哈利路亚 哈利路亚
[1:02:10] Hallelujah 哈利路亚
[1:02:23] Oh,baby. Oh… 宝贝
[1:02:24] “你解除我了”
[1:02:29] That was the scene at the LA Convention Centre, 这里是洛城会议中心
[1:02:31] where an FBl agent became a city saviour. 联邦警探成为本市救星
[1:02:34] Sean Archer disarmed a massive bomb just one second before it was set to blow. 艾契在倒数一秒前解除炸弹
[1:02:40] The apparent targets were three Supreme Court justices scheduled to speak here today… 受害人原是 三名高等法院法官
[1:02:45] and anyone unlucky enough to be within a mile of the scene. 以及方圆一英哩的市民
[1:02:48] We asked Agent Archer if the FBl had any leads on who planted the device. 我们请问 艾警探幕后主使是谁
[1:02:53] Well,that is,uh,classified information. 那是机密
[1:02:56] But if he… If he’s listening,l wouldn’t mind giving him a message: 不过如果他在听 我要告诉他
[1:03:00] lnterception. Now our side’s got the ball. Sorry. 拦截成功 球在我手上 抱歉
[1:03:47] Wanda? Everybody. 汪黛 大伙
[1:03:49] Hey,look,I… I wanna thank you for,uh, 我…我要谢谢大家
[1:03:55] enduring all these years that l was an insufferable bore. 这些年来容忍我这么死板
[1:04:01] Sir,did you just have a surgical procedure? 长官 你动过手术吗?
[1:04:05] What do you mean? Well,was the stick… 什么意思? 你这是…
[1:04:07] successfully removed from your ass? 起死回生了吗?
[1:04:14] Sir. The White House on one. 长官 白宫在一线
[1:04:17] It’s the president. Oh,and your wife on line two. 那是总统 你太太在二线
[1:04:20] Well,you tell the president to hold. Okay. 你请总统稍等 好
[1:04:54] I got it. Sean,you scared the hell out of me. 好的 你把我吓一跳
[1:04:56] It’s date night. Oh,my God. 幽会之夜 上帝
[1:04:59] Oh,congratulations. 恭喜你
[1:05:02] Oh,big deal. 那不算什么
[1:05:07] Okay,I said,uh,”Mr President, 我说 总统先生
[1:05:10] “I want the authority… 我要你授权
[1:05:13] “and I want the funds and the personnel… 和拨款给我…
[1:05:15] to take over the whole gamut of global terrorism,” right? 指挥打击恐怖份子的行动
[1:05:21] And he said,”The next name on my calling list is Lazarro, 他说 我会打电话给罗索
[1:05:26] and I’m telling him that Sean Archer writes his own ticket,” okay? 我会跟他说 西恩艾契要完全作主
[1:05:35] What’s the matter? 怎么了?
[1:05:37] I… I don’t know,Sean. You just… 不知道 你…
[1:05:39] You just seem so different. I mean,what is th… all this about? 跟以前完全不同
[1:05:44] What… This intimate candlelight dinner? Huh? 这算什么? 浪漫的烛光晚餐?
[1:05:49] And I’m supposed to forget all the promises ’cause you’re going back into the fray? 这样我就会让你再出任务?
[1:06:13] If the top cop in this country can’t come home… 要是我这终级警探 不能每天回家看老婆
[1:06:17] every night to his wife,then the hell with the country. 管它的国家大事
[1:06:22] Because the only place I’m going is upstairs with you. 因为现在我只想和你上楼
[1:06:43] Exercise. One hour. 一小时活动
[1:06:55] How can I get out of here? 我该怎么逃出去?
[1:06:58] You can’t. 你逃出不去
[1:07:01] How can I get these boots off? 怎么脱掉铁鞋?
[1:07:03] They only take ’em off in the clinic. 只有在行刑室被电击时
[1:07:06] Right before they fry your skull. 才能把铁鞋脱掉
[1:07:19] Hey. 喂
[1:07:23] I’m out of cigarettes. Get back in line,Troy. 我没香烟了 回到队伍里
[1:07:29] I said I’m out of cigarettes. 我说我没香烟了
[1:07:39] Kick his ass! 揍扁他
[1:07:47] Hey,what the hell! That’s not right! 干什么?别这样
[1:07:59] I need a light! I need a light! 我要点个火 我要点个火
[1:08:02] Anybody got a light? All right! 谁有火? 真男人!
[1:08:05] Anybody got a light? Got a light? 谁有火?
[1:08:21] You better bring the bastard down before he chokes himseIf to death. 趁他还没被呛死把他弄下来
[1:08:40] Well,happy day,it’s Castor Troy. 今天好热闹 是坎斯特洛伊
[1:08:47] Wait. H-Hold it,hold it. Can l,uh… Can I have a light? 慢着 帮我点个火
[1:08:50] You know,those things’ll kill you. 吸烟会害死人
[1:08:54] Get his boots,Walton. 把铁鞋脱掉
[1:09:02] Dubov,I didn’t touch your wife. 杜巴 我没碰你老婆
[1:09:07] And I didn’t touch your sister. 也没碰你老妹
[1:09:10] But I know your wife loves you,is waiting for you. 你老婆很爱你 她在等你
[1:09:15] So let’s get out of here. 咱们逃出去吧
[1:09:17] You’re more brain-dead than Dubov. 你比杜巴还白痴
[1:09:26] Out. Out. 出去 出去
[1:09:28] Get him! Grab his arms! 抓住他 快拿枪
[1:09:31] Look out! 小心
[1:09:40] Shots have been fired. We have men down in C-4. C4区警卫遭到枪击
[1:10:04] Move! 快走
[1:10:08] “硫酸”
[1:10:28] Get down! 趴下
[1:10:56] Dubov! No! 杜巴 住手
[1:11:00] Get out. 快滚
[1:11:21] “系统超载”
[1:11:27] “辅助发电机”
[1:11:28] “危险”
[1:11:33] “危险”
[1:11:50] Dubov! 杜巴
[1:11:56] Now,give me your hand. 快把手给我
[1:12:00] Come on. 快点
[1:12:02] You can do it. 快抓住我的手
[1:12:11] No! 不
[1:12:46] No. No. 不
[1:12:50] No! 不
[1:14:12] Sean! Wait! 西恩 等等
[1:14:18] What are you doing? Uh,I’m sorry. 你是怎么了? 对不起
[1:14:24] Have a nice day. Have a nice day? 祝你愉快 祝我愉快?
[1:14:26] What is with you? ls this your way of just not dealing with this morning? 你是怎么了? 你不敢面对这个日子吗?
[1:14:32] Yeah. Yeah,maybe. 是呀 也许吧
[1:14:35] Sean! Sean! 西恩
[1:14:39] I know it’s hard for you,but it’s hard for me too,and we stilI have to go. 我知道你很难过 我也是 不过我们一定得去
[1:14:55] “爱子麦克艾契”
[1:15:12] Happy birthday,Mikey. 生日快乐 麦克
[1:15:21] He took our baby,Sean. He took our little boy. 他夺走我们的儿子
[1:15:37] You turned your beeper off. 你没开呼叫机
[1:15:39] Yes,well… my son’s birthday. 今天是我儿子的生日
[1:15:42] Well,uh,here’s some poetic justice,sir. 老天有眼
[1:15:45] Castor Troy is dead. He got killed trying to escape from Erewhon. 坎斯特洛伊死了 他逃狱时丧命
[1:15:50] Where’s his body? l-l wanna see his body. 尸体呢?我要看到尸体
[1:15:53] lt hasn’t been recovered yet. lt hasn’t been recovered yet? 还没找到 还没找到?
[1:15:58] Get the LAPD on this! 快找洛城警局
[1:16:01] Even if he is alive,Castor isn’t stupid enough to come back to the city. 就算他没死 他也不会笨得跑回来
[1:16:07] You must… You must trust me. He’s already here. 你要相信我 他回来了
[1:16:55] County General. How may l direct your call? 郡立总医院 请问找哪位?
[1:16:57] Dr Archer,please. It’s an emergency. 请接艾大夫 我有急事
[1:16:59] May I say who’s calling? Her husband. 请问哪位? 她先生
[1:17:02] Dr Archer,call on line three. 艾大夫 三线
[1:17:09] I know this sounds crazy,but… Shit! 我知道这件事很荒谬
[1:17:13] Sean? Eve,listen carefully. 西恩 听清楚
[1:17:15] The man you think is your husband isn’t. 那个人不是你先生
[1:17:18] Who is this? Please,just listen. 你是谁? 听我说
[1:17:20] Take Jamie. Go to your mother’s. Don’t tell him where you’re going,just go. 带洁美去找你妈那 别让他知道 快去吧
[1:17:25] Uh,whoever you are,don’t call again. 请你别再打来
[1:17:38] Operations. I need Victor Lazarro immediately. 特别行动组 快帮我接罗索
[1:17:41] Regarding? I have information about Castor Troy. 什么事? 我有特洛伊的线索
[1:17:44] I’ll transfer you,sir. 我帮你接
[1:17:48] Sean Archer here. Who’s calling? 我是西恩艾契 哪位?
[1:17:50] Well,if you’re Sean Archer,I guess I’m Castor Troy. 如果你是西恩艾契 那我就是坎斯特洛伊
[1:18:02] Ah,yes. 是了
[1:18:04] This escaped convict is considered extremely dangerous. 这名逃犯是危险人物
[1:18:08] If you have any information concerning the whereabouts of Castor Troy… 民众若有坎斯特洛伊的线索
[1:18:27] You goddam right. Yeah! 你说的对
[1:18:30] This shit’s so good,gonna make your dick hard. 那玩意会让你恢复雄风
[1:18:32] Huh? Cheryl? Cheryl’s a liar. 雪莉?她在骗人
[1:18:35] Dietrich. 狄崔
[1:18:39] So you’re still selling hops and drugs to Cheryl and Phil Roy. 你还在卖毒品给雪莉他们?
[1:18:47] Castor fucking Troy! 坎斯特洛伊
[1:18:49] Aw,man. You scared me,man! 你吓我一跳 老兄
[1:18:52] All right. All right. 好了
[1:18:55] You know,l never should’ve sold you those bombs. It’s my curse. I can’t say no to a friend. 我不该为了你这朋友 把炸弹卖给你
[1:18:58] You can’t say no to money. Yeah,that’s my other curse. 你是为了钱 那也是
[1:19:00] You drug dealer. What’s the matter? 你这臭毒贩 怎么回事?
[1:19:03] What? You look like you just fucked your mother. Come on. 怎样? 你好像杀了老妈 过来
[1:19:05] Let’s go relax,huh? 轻松一下
[1:19:16] Hey! 嘿
[1:19:22] Hey,Castor. Oh,Castor Troy! 坎斯 坎斯特洛伊
[1:19:24] I don’t believe this. Castor Troy! 我不敢相信 坎斯特洛伊
[1:19:27] What are you doing? 你干嘛去了
[1:19:31] Wanna hit? 来点!
[1:19:34] Hey,baby. Remember me? I’m your favourite peach. 记得我吗?你最爱吃的蜜桃
[1:19:40] Oh,I thought l was your favourite. 我才是你的最爱
[1:19:44] You make me crazy Look at this guy. 我要疯了 看看这家伙
[1:19:48] You know,you look pretty good for a dead guy. 你这死人的气色真好
[1:19:50] Hey! 嘿
[1:19:57] Mescal. Yeah. 麦斯卡乐 好的
[1:20:03] So what do you wanna do? 你有什么打算?
[1:20:14] You wanna get out of the country? 你要出国吗?
[1:20:17] I’m not going anywhere. I’m gonna get Sean Archer. 我哪儿都不去 我要逮到西恩艾契
[1:20:22] With your help. 你得帮忙
[1:20:25] Okay. 好
[1:20:35] Welcome home,baby. 欢迎回家
[1:20:52] How we supposed to do that? 你要怎么逮到他?
[1:20:56] He’s vulnerable at home. 他在家里没防备
[1:20:58] No. I mean,this is Sean Archer we’re talkin’ about. 他可是西恩艾契
[1:21:02] This isn’t just some Boy Scout. Fitch. 不是童子军 死条子
[1:21:04] No. Besides,his house is probably alarmed up the wazoo. 况且 他一定有保全系统
[1:21:08] The code is 10-19-86. 密码是101986
[1:21:10] That’s his dead son’s birthday. 他儿子的生日
[1:21:14] Don’t it just break your heart? 真是令人感动
[1:21:19] That’s brilliant. That’s sick. 你真棒 你好变态
[1:21:24] How is it that you know so much about Sean Archer? 你怎么对艾契这么清楚?
[1:21:28] Uh… I,uh… 我…
[1:21:32] sleep with his wife. 我上过他老婆
[1:21:40] Well. 好
[1:21:56] This is gra… This is great. 棒呆了
[1:21:59] So,once we kidnap supercop,then what? 逮到终极警探 然后呢?
[1:22:07] Tiny… 替他
[1:22:10] surgery. 动点小手术
[1:22:13] I’d like to take his… his face… 我要把他的脸…
[1:22:17] off. 剥下来
[1:22:20] Yes. 剥下来
[1:22:23] Now,if you’ll excuse me, 失陪
[1:22:25] I have to use the little boy’s wee-wee room. 我得去小便
[1:22:35] Cas. 坎斯
[1:22:39] You wanna take his face… 你要把他的脸…
[1:22:42] Yes. His face off. 没错 把他的脸剥下来
[1:22:47] Eyes. 他的眼睛
[1:22:49] Nose. Skin. 鼻子、皮肤
[1:22:52] It’s coming off. 全都剥下来
[1:22:55] The face… 变…
[1:22:59] off. 脸
[1:23:06] No more drugs for that man. 别再让他吸毒
[1:23:41] I’m not me. 我不是我
[1:23:44] I’m me. 我是我
[1:23:46] Not me. Me. 不是我 是我
[1:23:51] Castor Archer. 坎斯…艾契
[1:23:55] Castor Archer. 坎斯艾契
[1:24:11] I thought you were dead. 我以为你挂了
[1:24:13] I’m not dead. I’m me. 我没死 我就是我
[1:24:20] No,no,no. Look. What l… What I’m trying to tell you,brother, 不 我告诉你 老弟
[1:24:22] Pollux,is once we get the full protection and resources… 我们只要拥有政府的资源
[1:24:26] of the government to help us get rid of our rivals,right? 除掉所有的敌人
[1:24:29] Then we’ll be set. 咱们就发了
[1:24:32] Then maybe,just maybe,I’lI get my frickin’ face back. 然后再把我的脸弄回来
[1:24:35] Then I’lI just have one jag-off to take care of. 我还得搞定一个人
[1:24:44] Hey,where ya goin’? Where ya goin’? Karl,stop it. 你上哪儿? 卡尔 住手
[1:24:49] Maybe two. Hold on. Karl,stop it! 也许两个人 住手
[1:24:51] Calm down,would ya? Calm down. Karl! 别吵 卡尔
[1:24:53] Karl,my dad’s home! Let go! 我要叫我爸
[1:24:55] Happy hunting. I’ll catch ya later. Stop it! 祝你好运 再见 住手
[1:24:58] Yeah,like Mr Fuckin’ lnvisible gives a shit about you anyway. So fuckin’ hold still. 那死人头才不管你死活
[1:25:01] Calm down! 别吵
[1:25:20] Okay,say you’re sorry. I’m sorry. 向她道歉 对不起
[1:25:22] I didn’t hear it. I’m sorry! 什么? 对不起
[1:25:24] Mean it. I’m so sorry! 认真点 真对不起
[1:25:37] Dress up like Halloween and ghouls will try to get in your pants. 穿得像妖精 就会招惹妖魔鬼怪
[1:25:42] Typical,Dad. Some guy tries to rape me,and I’m to blame? 有人想强暴我 你却怪我
[1:26:02] This isn’t you. 这不是真正的你
[1:26:06] Now you haven’t been the same since Mike died. 麦克死后你就变了
[1:26:09] Hiding behind someone else’s face. 你一直躲在面具底下
[1:26:13] Hoping you wouldn’t feel the pain. 希望能够避免伤痛
[1:26:16] While we’re talking,do you have protection? 我顺便问你 你有保护措施吗?
[1:26:21] What? You mean like condoms? 你是说保险套?
[1:26:29] Protection. 保护措施
[1:26:33] Next time,let Karl take his pants down. 下次让卡尔脱掉裤子
[1:26:37] Slip this in his thigh,twist it so the wound won’t close. 刺他大腿 转一圈 让伤口不能愈合
[1:26:54] Now go on. Get outta here. 给我走吧
[1:27:02] I am the king. 我是国王
[1:27:12] Eve. 伊芙
[1:27:19] Jesus,Cas! It’s me! 老天 坎斯 是我
[1:27:23] It’s me. 是我
[1:27:27] Cas. Shh. 坎斯
[1:27:30] Come on. It’s me. Jesus. 冷静点 是我 天哪
[1:27:39] Come on. 来吧
[1:27:41] Don’t you wanna talk? The only talk l ever heard from you is… 等等 你不想先聊聊? 你通常只说
[1:27:44] “Suck my tongue,” “I love your ass,” and “See ya,” 吸我舌头 亲我屁股和再见
[1:27:47] and “Take the filthy shit off,” “Put this on and get outta here.” 穿上衣服快走吧
[1:27:50] No,I’m not goin’ anywhere. Oh,really? 我哪儿都不去 真的?
[1:27:53] What do you… What do you expect me,after all this time… 我等了这么久你要我怎样?
[1:27:55] Just to… Just to jump on you? 向你投怀送抱?
[1:27:58] That’s not what l… ls that what you expect? 我不是… 是这样吗?
[1:28:01] That’s not what I meant. What did you mean? 我不是这意思 你想怎样?
[1:28:03] I meant… Huh? ls this what you meant? 我是说 你想这样?
[1:28:06] That? That? How about this? ls that good? Huh? 这样呢?爽不爽?
[1:28:16] Sean Archer. Bro. 西恩艾契 老兄
[1:28:18] Well,l figured he might drop in on some of our old friends. 我就知道他会找上老朋友
[1:28:21] And if my eyes don’t deceive,l think this fellow’s beginning to enjoy being you. 要是我没看错 这家伙挺喜欢你的身分
[1:28:27] Good. 很好
[1:28:36] Look,look,look. Okay. L-Look,Sasha. 听好 莎夏
[1:28:41] What I meant is,uh,that I’m not going anywhere… 我是说你老哥
[1:28:45] until your brother helps me,uh,first. 得先帮我的忙
[1:28:50] Cas. If the FBl finds out that you were here, FBI知道你来找我
[1:28:53] I’ll lose my son. 我会失去儿子
[1:28:56] Please,Cas,you just gotta go. 你得快走
[1:29:05] l’ve said and done some things that have made your life harder. 我知道我让你的日子 很不好过
[1:29:08] I know. How would you? 没事 怎么会?
[1:29:11] When you left,you never looked back. 你从不后悔
[1:29:13] I… I just know. 我知道
[1:29:27] Look,Sasha,I’m not the same person you remember. 莎夏 我和你认识的我不同
[1:29:31] And for what it’s worth,I’m sorry. 我要对你说声对不起
[1:29:40] They’re nice-looking clothes. Yeah,of course. They’re yours. 好帅的衣服 当然 那是你的
[1:29:43] Look,I know,l… 我知道
[1:29:46] just like ’em. 很不错
[1:29:49] That’s a nice-lookin’ kid too. 好可爱的孩子
[1:29:53] Yeah. Of course. 当然
[1:29:57] He’s yours too. 他也是你的
[1:30:18] How old is he? Five. 他几岁了? 五岁
[1:30:23] Nobody knows he’s yours. l was… 没人知道他是你儿子
[1:30:25] scared someone would try to hurt him just to hurt you. 我怕有人会故意伤害他
[1:30:29] Adam. Adam. 亚当
[1:30:32] Don’t want you playing with those things. They are very,very dangerous. 别玩枪 很危险的
[1:30:35] Okay? Now come on,sweetie. 来吧 甜心
[1:30:40] I want you to meet your father. 来见你父亲
[1:30:44] Look at him. It’s okay. Say hi. 看看他 没关系
[1:30:47] Hi. 嘿
[1:31:05] Hi. 嘿
[1:31:11] Michael. 麦克
[1:31:14] Michael. Michael? Cas. 麦克 麦克 坎斯
[1:31:17] Cas. Cas,you’re scaring him. Michael? -你把他吓着了 麦克
[1:31:21] Let him go. 放开他
[1:31:24] What is the matter with you? 你是怎么了?
[1:31:30] Get down! 趴下
[1:31:43] Okay,Red Team! Red Team,break off! 红队 分散
[1:31:46] How’d you get to be so brave? How’d you get to be so brave? 你怎么会这么勇敢?
[1:31:52] Come out now with your hands up! Put these on. 把手放在头上走出来 戴上耳机
[1:31:54] Okay. That’s a good idea,baby. Listen to your music. 好点子 听音乐吧 好孩子
[1:31:57] Come on. Come out now! 快戴上 快出来
[1:31:59] Somewhere 某个地方
[1:32:02] Go! Go! Go! 快走!
[1:32:05] Cops. 条子
[1:32:10] I hate cops. 我最恨条子
[1:32:13] Come on,kid. 快走 孩子
[1:32:23] Move! Move! Go left,left! First door to the right! 快上 左边 第一扇门
[1:32:33] Go! Go! Go! 快走
[1:32:36] Go! Go! 快走
[1:32:50] Someday I’lI wish upon a star 我想到星星上面玩
[1:32:53] Let’s get outta here! Come on. 咱们走吧
[1:32:57] Don’t shoot! Don’t shoot! 别开枪
[1:33:12] Damn,my place is gettin’ fucked up. 我家被打成蜂窝
[1:33:24] Take him. 把他抱走
[1:33:36] Cas! Cas,give me the boy! 坎斯 把孩子给我
[1:33:42] Really? Really? Come on! Shit! 来呀 尽管来呀
[1:33:47] Come on,come on! Let’s go! Go,go,go! 快 快走
[1:33:56] Cas,be careful with him! 你要小心点
[1:34:08] Don’t be scared,All right? All right? 别害怕 好吗?
[1:34:12] Over the rainbow 漂亮的彩虹
[1:34:18] Skies are blue 天好蓝
[1:34:27] And the dreams 那个梦想
[1:34:30] That you dared to dream 你一直渴望的
[1:34:34] Really do come true 马上就要实现了
[1:34:41] Someday I’lI wish upon a star 好想到星星上去
[1:34:45] And wake up where the clouds 醒来后和白云
[1:34:48] Are far behind Adam! 一起玩耍 亚当
[1:34:56] Birds fly over the rainbow 鸟儿从彩虹身边飞过
[1:35:03] Why then,oh,why 为什么
[1:35:06] Can’t l 我不会飞
[1:35:11] Adam! Adam! 亚当 亚当
[1:35:15] Get him out back! Go,go,go! 带他到后面 快去
[1:35:21] Put the boy down. 把孩子放下
[1:35:23] Honey,sweetie,don’t touch that. 甜心 别摸
[1:35:26] It isn’t nice! 很没礼貌
[1:35:27] I don’t ever wanna see you do that. 别这样打人
[1:35:33] They’re like cockroaches! 他们好像蟑螂
[1:35:35] Hey. Drop it. 放下枪
[1:35:39] That’s it. 很好
[1:35:43] Buzz. 巴兹
[1:35:45] Hey! 嘿
[1:35:51] Told him not to fuck with me. 我叫他别惹我
[1:36:40] Take the boy and get outta here. 把孩子带走
[1:36:42] Are you all right? Go! 你没事吧? 快去
[1:36:49] Hurry up. 你要快点
[1:36:56] Hey,man. 老兄
[1:36:59] We had some good times,didn’t we? 咱们一起疯过 对吧?
[1:37:37] I don’t know what I hate wearing worse: 我不知道你比较讨厌我 拥有你的那个部位
[1:37:42] your face or your body. 你的脸或是你的身体?
[1:37:46] I mean,l enjoy boning your wife, 我喜欢搞你老婆
[1:37:48] but,uh,well,let’s face it. 不过老实说
[1:37:51] We both like it better the other way,yes? 咱们都比较喜欢原来那样
[1:37:55] So why don’t we just trade back. 不如交换回来吧
[1:37:57] You can’t give back what you’ve taken from me. 我被你夺走的换不回来
[1:38:01] Oh,well. Plan “B.” 好吧 另一个办法
[1:38:06] Let’s just kill each other. 咱们自相残杀吧
[1:40:11] Sir,why are you so upset? 你干嘛这么难过?
[1:40:15] It’s just Pollux Troy. 他只是波利特洛伊
[1:40:46] Sir,look. You’re on the cover of Time. 你登上时代杂志封面
[1:40:50] Listen. “ln a single week,Agent Sean Archer… 听好 一周之内…
[1:40:52] “has ordered a stunning series of blitzkrieg-style raids… 西恩艾契下令突击
[1:40:54] “on the hideouts,staging grounds and safe houses of our nation’s assassins. 各种恐怖份子的藏身处
[1:40:58] Car bombs–“ 汽车炸弹…
[1:41:04] Sean. Look we’re friends,so I’m gonna tell you face to face. 西恩 虽然我们是朋友 老实说
[1:41:08] I don’t give a damn if you are Time’s Man of the Year. 就算你是年度风云人物
[1:41:11] After last night’s bloodbath,I’m terminatin’ your war on terrorists. 你也不能再率领手下 大开杀戒
[1:41:20] ls that,uh,because I’m getting all the kudos and you’re not? 那是因为功劳全是我的吗?
[1:41:25] Jesus Christ. I don’t know where you’re gettin’ your intelligence. 天 不知道你的情报从哪来的
[1:41:27] It’s not from field agents. Sometimes l think you know too much. 不是卧底干员提供的 你知道的太多
[1:41:32] Washington’s starting to worry. 华府很担心
[1:41:34] Justice wants a hearing. Shoot. 司法部要举行听证会
[1:41:38] They’re concerned about the constitutionality of your gestapo tactics! 他们对你这种 盖世太保的做法有意见
[1:41:41] And frankly,so am l! I’m… 我也是
[1:41:46] Uh,okay,Victor, 好吧
[1:41:48] I’ll give the,uh,taxpayers a break. 我就替政府省点麻烦
[1:41:52] But,um, 不过
[1:41:57] I have something,uh,I want to confess. 我有些事要向你告白
[1:42:00] And I don’t think you’re gonna like it. 你不会爱听的
[1:42:03] I am Castor Troy. 我是坎斯特洛伊
[1:42:17] Kimmy. Kim? Yes,sir. 姬咪 是的
[1:42:20] Call the paramedics. Victor Lazarro’s had a heart attack. 快叫救护车 罗索心脏病发作
[1:42:23] Oh,God. Right away. Thank you. 天哪 马上来 谢谢你
[1:42:51] Home. 我的家
[1:43:17] Eve. 伊芙
[1:43:21] Eve. 伊芙
[1:43:23] No. Honey,please,please don’t scream. 甜心 请你别叫
[1:43:26] Don’t scream. I’m not gonna hurt you. 我不会伤害你
[1:43:28] Okay,just don’t,don’t,don’t,don’t. 别…别
[1:43:31] Just don’t… don’t look at my face. 别看我的脸
[1:43:33] And the voice. Don’t listen. 或是听我的声音
[1:43:36] Just… I know who you are! You killed our son! 别 我认得你 你杀死我儿子
[1:43:39] l did not kill our son. 我没杀死我们的儿子
[1:43:42] I’m Sean. 我是西恩
[1:43:49] The last time l saw you… 我们在这房间里
[1:43:52] was in this room. 最后一次见面
[1:43:54] We had a fight when I said l had to go away again. 为了我出任务的事吵了一架
[1:43:58] And l spent the night in Mike’s old bed. 结果我睡在麦克的床上
[1:44:14] I’m tired,Eve. 我好累 伊芙
[1:44:17] The assignment was to enter a federal prison as Castor Troy. 那项任务 要我扮成特洛伊入狱
[1:44:22] It’s just fucking insane. 真是疯狂
[1:44:25] And it’s… A special ops surgeon,uh,gave me,uh, 特别行动组的医生给我…
[1:44:29] Castor’s face! …坎斯的脸
[1:44:34] Then,uh… And then,somehow,Castor came out of his,uh, 后来坎斯…醒来
[1:44:39] his-his coma,and he killed everybody… 然后…杀死所有
[1:44:44] who knew about the mission. 知道此事的人
[1:44:46] But,but not before transforming into me. 然后再换上我的脸
[1:45:12] I know you don’t believe a word I’m saying. Well,here’s proof,Doctor. 我知道你不信 不过我有证据
[1:45:16] Your husband,me,my,Sean’s blood type is O-negative. 你先生 我 血型是负O型
[1:45:20] Castor’s is AB. 坎斯是AB型
[1:45:32] And I love you. 我爱你
[1:45:49] Get some backup. 快叫支援
[1:45:55] What a day. 今天好累人
[1:46:01] You look tense. 你看起来很紧张
[1:46:08] I know l’ve been acting different lately. Strange. 我知道我最近很不同 有点怪
[1:46:14] l’ve got a confession to make,Eve. 我要向你承认
[1:46:18] You’re not gonna like it. 你一定会生气
[1:46:21] Oh,Eve. l feeI… I feel so close to you. 伊芙 我跟你好亲近
[1:46:26] l read your diary. I know l shouldn’t have. I’m ashamed. 我看过你的日记 我真不应该
[1:46:29] But l did. 不过我还是看了
[1:46:32] I just wanna be the man that you deserve… 我要呵护你
[1:46:34] passionate,tender. 对你热情点
[1:46:41] Victor Lazarro died today. He had a heart seizure. 罗索去世了 心脏病发作
[1:46:45] My mentor,gone. 我的良师走了
[1:46:49] First Tito,then Victor. So what? 先是提多 现在是罗索
[1:46:54] I hope this doesn’t mean I’m losing you. 希望我不会失去你
[1:46:57] Of course not. 当然不会
[1:47:07] You’re the only family l’ve got. 我只有你这个家人
[1:47:57] “进行分析:男性AB型”
[1:48:00] Oh,God. 天哪
[1:48:06] Oh,God. l was hoping you’d come here. 天啊 我就希望你会来
[1:48:11] Thank you for trusting me. 谢谢你相信我
[1:48:16] Right now,I don’t trust anyone. 现在 我谁都不信
[1:48:21] Eve,wh-where’d you get that gun? 你从哪儿拿来的枪?
[1:48:25] l took it from my fake husband. 从我假老公那儿拿来的
[1:48:27] Put it down. You know I’m Sean. 放下来 你知道我是西恩
[1:48:30] Do l? Maybe Sean’s already dead,huh? 是吗?也许他早死了
[1:48:34] I’m moving very slowly. 我要慢慢来
[1:49:00] l was thinking the other day,l… 那天我在想 我…
[1:49:04] l remember… 我记得…
[1:49:06] l once took a date out… 我曾带一个女孩子…
[1:49:09] for surf and turf, 去吃牛排
[1:49:11] not knowing she was a vegetarian. 我不知道她吃素
[1:49:15] So she ate bread. 她只吃面包
[1:49:20] And,uh,and broke her tooth on a rye seed. 吃到裸麦粒咬断牙齿
[1:49:27] And we,we drove around all night, 我们整晚都在找
[1:49:30] uh,looking for a… for a all-night dentist. 二十四小时执业的牙医
[1:49:34] And,and he,uh… He was so drunk, 那牙医喝醉酒
[1:49:38] he fixed the wrong tooth. 补错牙齿
[1:49:46] And it… When l finally brought her home… 最后我终于带她回家
[1:49:53] Even though it must have hurt like hell, 虽然牙疼得要命
[1:49:59] you,you,you kissed me. 你还是吻我
[1:50:14] Sean, 西恩
[1:50:18] that man… 那个男人
[1:50:22] You know we’ve been living together as man and wife for a week. 我们做了一星期的夫妻
[1:50:25] Yeah,l… 我
[1:50:28] I know. Eve. Eve. 我知道 伊芙
[1:50:33] l put you in that position and,and… 这都是我的错
[1:50:36] l-l-I can never make it up to you. 我无法弥补你
[1:50:46] Well,you’re damn well gonna try. 你得试一试
[1:50:48] Let me take a look at that wound before you bleed to death. 让我帮你看看伤口
[1:50:59] With Lazarro out of the way, 罗索死后
[1:51:01] Castor’s the new acting director of the Bureau. 坎斯就是调查局局长
[1:51:04] He’s untouchable. Not tomorrow. 我拿他没办法 明天
[1:51:08] Tomorrow he’ll be at Victor’s service. 明天他会参加罗索的丧礼
[1:51:10] Tomorrow. 明天
[1:51:14] That will be the day. 就是今天
[1:51:20] I want you and Jamie away from there. Give him a good excuse. 你和洁美最好赶快走
[1:51:22] I can cover for Jamie, 洁美可以走
[1:51:24] but if I’m not coming he’s gonna know that something’s up. 我走他会起疑心
[1:51:28] And besides,I’m the only one who can try and explain the truth. 况且只有我能说明真相
[1:51:33] Excuse me,Mr Archer. May l help you? 艾先生 我能效劳吗?
[1:51:50] Sean,what are you doing here? 你来这儿干嘛?
[1:51:58] Sorry,darling,it… 对不起 亲爱的
[1:52:01] I just get so,so jealous,l… 我在吃醋
[1:52:05] I mean,wh-wh-what is a guy to think when his,uh, 老婆半夜跑掉
[1:52:08] his wife runs off in the middle of the night? 老公会怎么想?
[1:52:10] That I’m a doctor that’s on call,so please let me get back to work,okay? 我是医生 让我工作吧
[1:52:13] Sorry. 对不起
[1:52:18] Lies,distrust,mixed messages. 谎言、猜测、疑神疑鬼
[1:52:23] This is turning into a real marriage. 好像是真的婚姻
[1:52:45] How’s Adam? 亚当呢?
[1:52:49] l took him over to my cousin’s until this whole thing blows over. 我先把他带到表姐家
[1:52:53] Where’s Jamie? That’s what I’d like to know. 洁美呢? 谁知道?
[1:52:55] She stole $50 from my purse and took off. 她偷走五十块就跑了
[1:53:00] So what’s the next move? This isn’t your fight. 你打算怎么办? 这不关你的事
[1:53:05] Oh,come on. You’re surprised? Our daughter won’t even visit Michael’s grave. 你很吃惊吗? 她连麦克都不去看
[1:53:08] You think she gives a damn about your boss? 怎么会管你老板死活
[1:53:16] He killed my brother. I’m not gonna let him take you too. 他杀死我老哥 我不能让他杀你
[1:53:35] Whatever happens,l promise… 不管怎样 我保证
[1:53:40] Sean Archer is off your back for good. 西恩艾契不会再找你麻烦
[1:53:56] My dear friends,we are here to celebrate the life of Victor Lazarro. 各位好友 我们为罗索哀悼
[1:55:32] Somebody back there asked me to give this to you. 有人要我把这个交给你
[1:55:57] ln peace now,let us take our brother Victor… 让我们将罗弟兄带
[1:56:00] to his place of rest. 到安息之处
[1:56:48] lsn’t this religious? 真是神圣
[1:56:54] Ah,yes. The eternal battle between good and evil, 是了 善与恶、正与邪
[1:56:58] saint and sinner. 永恒的斗争
[1:57:00] But you’re still not having any fun! 你还是这么无趣
[1:57:12] Honey? Honey? 甜心 甜心
[1:57:17] Come here. 过来
[1:57:22] And guess what. Your daughter’s on the way. 猜怎么着?你女儿正赶来
[1:57:27] History repeats itseIf. 旧事重演
[1:57:35] This is between us. Leave them out of it. 这是我们的恩怨 别扯上她们
[1:57:39] No,you should’ve left them out of it. 你不该把她们扯进来
[1:57:44] Your son was an accident. I wanted to kill you. 你儿子的死是意外 我想杀你
[1:57:50] But you took it so personally. 可是你却这么生气
[1:57:53] Why didn’t you just kill yourseIf or let it go? 你不如自杀或是忘了他
[1:57:57] No father could. No brother could either. 做爸爸的忘不了 做哥哥的也忘不了
[1:58:00] Neither could a sister. 做妹妹的也一样
[1:58:03] Hey,baby. 嗨 宝贝
[1:58:08] Sasha,what the fuck are you doing here? 莎夏 你来干什么?
[1:58:11] Gee,Archer,I guess I’m crashing. 我猜我是不请自来
[1:58:14] You okay,baby? Yeah. Thanks. 你没事吧? 没事 谢了
[1:58:18] Sasha,baby. 莎夏宝贝
[1:58:20] I’m Castor. That’s Archer. 我才是坎斯 他是艾契
[1:58:23] And I’m bored. 我觉得好无聊
[1:58:26] Put the fucking gun down. Why don’t you put your guns down? 把枪放下 你们把枪放下
[1:58:37] What a predicament! 真有意思
[1:59:38] Take care of our boy. 照顾我们的儿子
[1:59:41] You love him so much. 我好爱他
[1:59:44] Don’t let him grow up to be like us,promise? 别让他学我们 好吗?
[1:59:49] Yeah. Say yeah. 好 答应我
[2:00:21] Mom? 妈?
[2:00:41] Jamie! 洁美
[2:00:49] Jamie,don’t! 洁美 别跑
[2:00:58] Hello,Wanda? Wanda,this is Eve Archer. 汪黛 我是伊芙艾契
[2:01:08] I have something crazy to tell you. 有件疯狂的事
[2:01:22] It’s a capital crime to try to kill the next big boss of the FBl,yes? 杀死联邦调查局局长 是死刑罪
[2:01:26] Yes. Ah,yes. 没错 噢 没错
[2:01:28] The penalty… What? 你的刑罚是 什么?
[2:01:30] The penalty is death! 死刑
[2:01:44] Die. Please,God,die. 快死吧 死吧
[2:01:46] Hold it! 住手
[2:01:48] Good girl,Jamie! Shoot him! 好孩子 快开枪
[2:01:51] Honey,don’t listen to him,honey! He’s not your father! Hear my voice. I’m your father! 他不是你父亲 听我的声音 我才是
[2:01:56] Use your eyes,Jamie. Shoot him! 看看我 快开枪
[2:01:58] Don’t listen to him! Don’t shoot! Just,just… 别理他 别开枪
[2:01:59] This scumbag… This scumbag shot your brother,Jamie! Kill him! 他杀死你小弟 快开枪
[2:02:07] Clod. 真笨
[2:02:09] No daughter of mine would shoot so wide. 我女儿肯定不会射歪
[2:02:13] Dad,put the gun down. Put it down. 老爸 把枪放下 放下
[2:02:19] Dad,put it down. 老爸 放下
[2:02:21] Now we’re gonna find out what’s in Papa’s bag. Peaches. 瞧瞧老爸有何能耐 蜜桃
[2:02:31] Say goodbye to Papa. 跟老爸永别吧
[2:02:36] Jamie! 洁美
[2:02:44] Jamie! Jamie! Jamie,are you all right? Oh,my God. 洁美 你没事吧?
[2:02:49] Sir,are you okay? 长官 你没事吧?
[2:03:01] Please,someone please tell me what planet I’m on? 这到底是怎么回事?
[2:03:19] Get down! 趴下
[2:04:35] Stop! This is the police! 停下来 这是水警
[2:04:37] Stop immediately or we’ll be forced to open fire! 快停下 我们要开枪了
[2:04:41] Fire! Fire! 开枪
[2:09:11] You’re right,Sean. l’ve misbehaved. 你说的对 我很坏
[2:09:14] I need to be punished. 应该受惩罚
[2:09:21] But remember,every time… 你要记住
[2:09:24] you look in the mirror,you’ll see my face. 你每次照镜子 都会看到我的脸
[2:09:45] Die! 去死吧
[2:10:05] Ready 我准备好了
[2:10:08] Ready for the big ride 我要上路了
[2:10:12] Baby 宝贝
[2:10:29] You okay,Archer? 你没事吧 艾契?
[2:10:35] What did you call me? He called you Archer,sir. 你叫我什么? 他叫你艾契
[2:10:52] Sean,they’re bringing in their top surgical team from DC. You’re going to be okay. 西恩 华府派来最顶尖的外科医师 你不会有事的
[2:11:45] When you wake up,everything will be restored… 等你醒来 一切
[2:11:47] just the way it was. 都会恢复原状
[2:11:52] My scar. The one near my heart. 我的伤疤 靠近心脏的伤疤
[2:11:57] This old bullet wound. 那个子弹伤口
[2:12:00] l won’t need it any more. Okay. 我不需要了 好
[2:13:01] Dad? 爸
[2:13:16] Dad? 爸
[2:13:19] I’m sorry l shot you. 抱歉我开枪射你
[2:13:31] l’ve got something I have to ask both of you. 我想请你们答应一件事
[2:13:45] This is,um,Adam. 这是亚当
[2:13:48] And he needs a place to live. 他需要一个家
[2:13:52] Hi. My name’s Jamie. 嗨 我是洁美
[2:13:57] I’m Adam. 我是亚当
[2:14:01] Why don’t you show Adam his new room? 带他到房间吧
[2:14:03] Come on. 来吧
[2:14:06] Okay. 好吧
1997年

Post navigation

Previous Post: Twelve Monkeys(十二猴子)[1995]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: Jeanne d’Arc(圣女贞德)[1999]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
{"status":false,"code":5000,"msg":"失败"}

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme