时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | I went to space on a 13-month solo mission. | 我去太空进行了一项为期十三个月的单人任务 |
[00:09] | I didn’t come home alone. | 我并非独自归来 |
[00:13] | My husband created a lifelike android called a Humanich. | 我丈夫发明了一种栩栩如生的机器人 人工生命 |
[00:16] | His name is Ethan. He’s the prototype. | 他叫伊森 他是原型 |
[00:20] | This is a story about Earth. | 这是一个关于地球的故事 |
[00:22] | Ethan! | 伊森 |
[00:23] | A story about family. | 关于家庭的故事 |
[00:28] | A story about surviving. | 关于生存的故事 |
[00:36] | I’m gonna have to turn down your warmers | 我得关闭你的加热器 |
[00:38] | so you can get past the sensors. | 这样你就能躲过传感器 |
[00:39] | I know how to turn them on myself. | 我自己知道怎么打开它们 |
[00:42] | Hey, little guy. | 小家伙 |
[00:44] | I’m running low on power. | 我快没电了 |
[00:47] | Did you see the gap? | 你看到这段空缺了吗 |
[00:48] | 87 minutes. | 有87分钟 |
[00:49] | He was with Odin at John’s house. | 他当时跟奥丁在约翰的家里 |
[00:51] | If I’m watching a one-of-a-kind sentient android, | 如果是我在照顾独一无二的感知机器人 |
[00:53] | I might mention if I let him run out of power. | 期间让他断电 我至少会提一下这事的 |
[00:55] | This is Commander Pierre Lyon of the Triomphe. | 我是凯旋号的指挥官皮埃尔·里昂 |
[00:57] | We have returned to them this woman. | 我们给他们送过去了这位女士 |
[00:59] | But she’s on the Seraphim. | 但她现在在塞拉芬上 |
[01:00] | She was alive this whole time. | 她一直都还活着 |
[01:02] | The Seraphim is falling out of its orbit. | 塞拉芬现在正在脱离轨道 |
[01:05] | It’s coming back to Earth. It’ll disintegrate | 它要回地球了 它一旦撞上大气层 |
[01:07] | as soonas it hits the atmosphere. | 就会立即分崩离析 |
[01:10] | Geez! | 天哪 |
[01:15] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[01:17] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[01:17] | If John takes you to the lab and you think | 如果约翰把你带去实验室 你觉得 |
[01:19] | they’re gonna do something radical, | 他们要做什么极事的话 |
[01:21] | I want you to get in touch with me. | 我要你马上联系我 |
[01:22] | – How? – This is a very special phone. | -怎么联系 -这是一部很特殊的手机 |
[01:25] | Press this button and I’m gonna know it’s you, | 你按这个按钮 我就会知道是你 |
[01:27] | and I’m gonna come straightaway. | 然后我会立马赶过去 |
[01:28] | Patient’s name is Odin James. | 患者姓名是奥丁·詹姆斯 |
[01:30] | Are you sure you have the right number? | 你确定你序列号没打错吗 |
[01:31] | The explosion at Yasumoto Towers was a terrorist attack, | 发生于安本塔的爆炸是一次恐怖袭击 |
[01:34] | planned and executed by a machine. | 是由一个机器策划并执行的 |
[01:39] | Gina! Lock the door! | 吉娜 关上门 |
[01:42] | Ethan! What did you do?! | 伊森 你干什么 |
[01:58] | I’m sorry, Ethan. | 抱歉 伊森 |
[02:01] | I… shouldn’t have yelled at you. | 我不该吼你的 |
[02:03] | I was trying to protect you. | 我是想保护你 |
[02:08] | I-I know. | 我知道 |
[02:10] | But he just wanted to talk to me. | 但是他只是想跟我说话 |
[02:12] | And when you threw the ball, | 你朝他扔那个球的时候 |
[02:15] | well, it kind of… | 有点… |
[02:17] | well, it really hurt him. | 真的伤害到他了 |
[02:21] | Why do you care about him so much? | 你为什么那么在乎他 |
[02:28] | Because he’s my child. | 因为他是我的孩子 |
[02:32] | I thought that I was your child. | 我还以为我是你的孩子 |
[02:35] | You are. | 你是啊 |
[02:38] | Then why is it different with him? | 那为什么跟他不一样 |
[02:45] | He’s having trouble processing it. | 他很难处理这种信息 |
[02:47] | It’s hard enough for a human to deal with rejection. | 人类都难以接受被拒绝 |
[02:49] | For a machine, it’s… | 更不用说一个机器了… |
[02:50] | Well, I didn’t reject him. | 我没有拒绝他 |
[02:52] | He doesn’t know that. | 他可不知道 |
[02:54] | He’s in uncharted territory right now. | 他现在处于未知的领域 |
[02:58] | And so are we. | 我们也是 |
[02:59] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[03:01] | What are we gonna do about Ethan? | 那我们该拿伊森怎么办 |
[03:03] | I’m gonna take him back to the lab. | 我会把他带回实验室 |
[03:05] | Try to find out exactly what Odin did to him. | 看看奥丁到底对他做了什么 |
[03:08] | But if Julie’s right, if there is a bomb, I… I don’t know | 如果朱莉是对的 如果真有炸弹 我不知道 |
[03:11] | what to do after that. I mean, I-I want to be at the launch, | 之后该怎么办 我想去送你上天空 |
[03:13] | – but, uh, it’s too dangerous with him. – I know. | -但是跟他一起又太危险了 -我知道 |
[03:16] | It’s okay, don’t worry. | 没事的 不用担心 |
[03:17] | What about this… other child? | 那另一个孩子呢 |
[03:20] | I mean, what makes you think | 你为什么认为 |
[03:22] | that he won’t try to stop you now that you’re going back up? | 他不会阻止你回太空 |
[03:24] | Well, they’re doing everything | 他们在尽全力 |
[03:26] | in their power to secure the building. | 保证大楼的安全 |
[03:28] | He still wants to bring the Seraphim down. | 他现在还是想让塞拉芬坠毁 |
[03:30] | So I can’t imagine he’s gonna stop now. | 所以我觉得他现在不会停止 |
[03:38] | How did we get here? | 我们怎么就到了这个地步 |
[03:44] | I’m sorry, just… | 抱歉 我… |
[03:46] | I’m so worried. | 我只是太担心了 |
[03:50] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[03:55] | Come back to me, please. | 一定要回到我身边 好吗 |
[03:58] | I will. | 我会的 |
[04:01] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[04:03] | At this time, | 目前 |
[04:03] | we have no way of knowing if Sean Glass | 我们无法得知肖恩·格拉斯 |
[04:05] | and Katie Sparks are still alive. | 和凯蒂·斯帕克斯是否还活着 |
[04:06] | If they’re alive, Molly will bring them home. | 如果他们还活着 莫莉会带他们回来 |
[04:09] | But before she does, she’s gonna redirect the Seraphim | 但在此之前 她会先改变塞拉芬的轨道 |
[04:12] | away from Earth’s orbit. From the time she gets there, | 让其远离地球运行轨道 从她到上面起 |
[04:14] | she’ll have just under two hours | 她只有不到两个小时的时间 |
[04:15] | to seal it up and send it packing. | 密封塞拉芬并且改变其轨道 |
[04:17] | Any longer than that, it’ll be too late. | 如果超过两个小时 那就太晚了 |
[04:19] | Dr. Woods? | 伍兹博士 |
[04:21] | Uh, if I should miss the opportunity | 如果我错失机会 |
[04:23] | to coordinate the move with mission control, | 无法在规定时间内完成任务 |
[04:24] | I will go to Plan B on my own. | 那我会自行实施备用方案 |
[04:27] | I’ll transfer fuel from the reserves | 我会调用储备燃料 |
[04:29] | and I’ll use the station’s thrusters | 利用空间站的推进器 |
[04:30] | to redirect the Seraphim manually. | 来手动改变塞拉芬的轨道 |
[04:32] | It’s a less desirable option, | 虽然此方案不可取 |
[04:33] | but it’s better than the alternative. | 但总比替代方案好 |
[04:35] | She’s gonna bring detonators | 替代方案是她会采取 |
[04:36] | to blow the separation bolts for emergency decommission. | 紧急拆除 带去炸药炸毁分离螺栓 |
[04:39] | It’s an extreme measure, but considering | 虽然这是个极端的办法 但是考虑到 |
[04:41] | what else is on board, it’s necessary. | 塞拉芬上面的其他东西 这是必要的 |
[04:43] | Phillips? | 菲利普斯 |
[04:46] | We know this being or beings, | 我们知道那种生物 |
[04:49] | what we’re calling “The spores,” | 我们称之为”孢子” |
[04:50] | can somehow access our minds via proximity contact. | 可以通过近距离接触进入我们的大脑 |
[04:53] | They can make us see and do things beyond our control. | 他们可以让我们看到并且做一些我们无法控制之事 |
[04:56] | We’re giving you the best defense we have– | 现在你穿的是目前我们能提供的最好防护 |
[04:58] | the Orphial 2nd-skin prototype, designed to withstand | 奥菲尔二代模型 旨在阻挡 |
[05:01] | the radiation and electromagnetic | 火星外太空任务中 |
[05:02] | fields of the Beyond Mars missions. | 出现的辐射和电磁影响 |
[05:04] | We don’t know how effective it will be, | 我们虽然不知道这套防护服的效果 |
[05:05] | but it’s our best bet at reducing the margins of uncertainty. | 但是为了以防万一 这是我们最好的选择 |
[05:08] | Your helmet has been retrofitted | 我们使用特殊过滤器 |
[05:09] | with a specialized filter using | 改进了你所戴的头盔 |
[05:11] | the algorithm developed by your colleague. | 过滤器依据的算法是你同事开发的 |
[05:13] | Algorithm Danny 5 will allow you | 丹尼五号算法可以让你 |
[05:14] | to essentially distinguish illusion from reality | 从本质上区分幻觉和现实 |
[05:16] | by showing these spores in their true form. | 让你看到那些孢子的原形 |
[05:19] | This mission goes well beyond the bounds of acceptable risk. | 这次任务危险系数极高 超出我们的接受范围 |
[05:22] | But these are extraordinary times, | 但是现在是非常时期 |
[05:24] | and they call for extraordinary courage. | 所以需要大家拿出非凡的勇气 |
[05:26] | When this is over, | 等这件事结束后 |
[05:27] | we can sit back and reflect on these events. | 我们可以坐下好好反思一下 |
[05:30] | But right now, this is a threat that must be contained. | 但现在 我们必须首先控制住这一威胁 |
[05:33] | If the Seraphim burns up on reentry, | 如果塞拉芬在返回途中烧毁 |
[05:35] | these spores could scatter | 那些孢子就会 |
[05:37] | through the atmosphere and lead to mass infection. | 散步到大气中 造成大规模感染 |
[05:39] | And this isn’t just about Molly or Sean Glass | 这次任务不仅事关莫莉 肖恩·格拉斯 |
[05:41] | or Katie Sparks; | 或者凯蒂·斯帕克斯 |
[05:43] | it’s about all nine billion of us. | 更事关九十亿人类的存亡 |
[05:44] | If you’re the praying type, | 如果你信仰上帝 |
[05:46] | say a prayer for Dr. Woods. | 那就为伍兹博士祈祷吧 |
[05:48] | If you’re superstitious, cross your fingers, | 如果你迷信 那就交叉手指祈求好运 |
[05:51] | throw a pinch of salt. | 祈求避开魔鬼的侵袭 |
[05:52] | If you don’t believe in anything, | 如果你不相信任何东西 |
[05:54] | believe in her. | 那就相信她 |
[05:57] | Ben? | 本 |
[05:59] | Hello, Molly. | 你好 莫莉 |
[06:00] | Hey, buddy. Did you miss me? | 哥们 你想我了吗 |
[06:03] | I’ve been running a probability analysis based on the mission briefing. | 我基于任务简报作了一个概率分析 |
[06:07] | Don’t want to hear that right now. | 我现在不想听这个 |
[06:08] | There appears to be a very slim margin for success | 结果显示此行成功的几率很小 |
[06:10] | and a high degree of risk… | 并且有极高的风险 |
[06:11] | You’re skating on thin ice here, buddy. | 你现在就是在铤而走险 伙计 |
[06:13] | Launch Control to Odessa– time to fly. | 发射控制中心呼叫奥德萨号 准备发射 |
[06:15] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[06:20] | Stand by to initiate launch sequence. | 准备启动发射程序 |
[06:21] | Standing by. | 待命 |
[06:23] | T-minus 15 seconds… | 倒计时15秒 |
[06:25] | 14 fourteen… | |
[06:26] | 13 thirteen… | |
[06:28] | 12 twelve… | |
[06:29] | 11 eleven… | |
[06:30] | 10 ten… | |
[06:32] | 9 nine… | |
[06:33] | 8 eight… | |
[06:35] | 7 seven… | |
[06:36] | 6 six… | |
[06:37] | 5 five… | |
[06:39] | 4 four… | |
[06:40] | 3 three… | |
[06:41] | 2 two… | |
[06:43] | 1 one… | |
[06:44] | 0 zero… | |
[06:45] | launch! | 发射 |
[07:48] | Ben? | 本 |
[07:50] | Any luck? | 有发现吗 |
[07:51] | Sorry, Molly. | 抱歉 莫莉 |
[07:52] | I tried each sector of the Seraphim. | 我试着联系了塞拉芬上的各个区域 |
[07:54] | Still no answer from Sean or Katie. | 仍然没有收到肖恩或者凯蒂的回应 |
[08:00] | Keep trying. | 继续试 |
[08:01] | And set the clock for 97 minutes. | 然后把时间设成97分钟倒计时 |
[08:20] | Let me out of here! | 放我出去 |
[08:32] | Sean! | 肖恩 |
[08:34] | Molly! | 莫莉 |
[08:35] | – We got to get your electrolytes up. – Aw, God! | -我们得提高你体内的电解质 -天啊 |
[08:37] | Katie, the real Katie, | 凯蒂 那个真的凯蒂 |
[08:38] | she’s been dead for a while. | 已经死了好一阵子了 |
[08:40] | It looks like something | 看起来像是有什么东西 |
[08:41] | tore its way right out of her stomach. | 撕开她的肚子爬了出来 |
[08:43] | And the thing, the-the whatever it is, | 然后这东西 这个不知道是什么的东西 |
[08:44] | sabotaged my communication, | 破坏了我的通讯 |
[08:46] | locked me in the Aruna pod. | 把我锁在了阿鲁纳舱体内 |
[08:47] | Molly! We need to go right now. | 莫莉 我们得马上离开 |
[08:48] | We are going to as soon as we fix | 等我们修好通讯系统 |
[08:50] | the com system and turn the station around. | 帮空间站调个头 之后马上走 |
[08:51] | Why don’t we just let it burn up? | 我们为何不让它被烧掉算了 |
[08:53] | If the Seraphim burns up on reentry, | 假如塞拉芬在折返的途中烧起 |
[08:55] | those spores on the condensers | 那些电容器里的孢子 |
[08:57] | can very well make their way to Earth. | 很容易就会来到地球上 |
[09:00] | Right now, | 如今 |
[09:01] | you and I are the only two people that can stop it. | 只有你我二人可以阻止这件事 |
[09:03] | I don’t want to die up here, Molly. | 我不想死在这上面 莫莉 |
[09:05] | We are not gonna die up here. | 我们不会死在这上面的 |
[09:07] | I’ve got a family to get home to. | 我也得回家 家里有人等着我 |
[09:09] | All we have to do | 我们只需要 |
[09:10] | is fix the comm system and make contact with the ground. | 修好通讯系统 然后和地面联系 |
[09:12] | And they’ll take it from there. | 接下来就是他们的事儿了 |
[09:14] | And if they don’t, we’ll use the fuel reserves, | 假如他们没回应 我们就要用燃料储备 |
[09:17] | move it with the thrusters and be out of here. | 用推进器移动空间站 然后离开这里 |
[09:19] | Okay, what’s first? | 好吧 首先要怎样 |
[09:21] | What happened to the comms? | 通讯系统怎么了 |
[09:23] | She fried the power module to the antenna. | 她把通讯天线的电源模块烧毁了 |
[09:25] | Is there a spare in the shed? | 空间站里还有备用的吗 |
[09:27] | At least one. | 至少有一个 |
[09:28] | That’s Plan A. | 这就是A计划 |
[09:29] | The explosion at Yasumoto Towers | 发生于安本塔 |
[09:31] | that destroyed the Humanichs Corporation laboratory | 并炸毁人工智能会社实验室的爆炸 |
[09:33] | was a terrorist attack, | 是一次恐怖袭击 |
[09:36] | planned and executed not by our human enemies, | 它不是我们的人类敌人所策划并执行的行动 |
[09:39] | but by a machine. | 而是出自一个机器 |
[09:41] | Well, I don’t think it could’ve been any clearer. | 我觉得这说的已经够清楚了 |
[09:43] | He’s talking about a future attack. | 他说的是一次未来的袭击 |
[09:44] | That doesn’t mean he already planted the bomb. | 但那不意味着他已经安装好了炸弹 |
[09:46] | What do you think he did when he shut him down? | 你觉得他把伊森关闭后做了什么 |
[09:47] | Maybe he made some changes in his program. | 说不定他改了一下伊森的程序 |
[09:49] | He’s neural net is untouched. | 他的神经网络没有受到影响 |
[09:50] | We can’t even get in there, | 我们没法解读他的神经网络 |
[09:51] | and we’re not talking about a computer genius here. | 而且现在讨论的不是什么计算机天才 |
[09:57] | Okay, I want to open him up. | 好吧 我想把他打开 |
[09:58] | John, that’s a bad idea. | 约翰 这不是个好主意 |
[10:00] | Do you have a better one? | 那你有更好的办法吗 |
[10:00] | Yes! Call the bomb squad! Put him in a shelter! | 有 让拆弹小组来 把他放进防爆室里 |
[10:02] | Do you know what the bomb squad will do? | 你知道防爆小组会怎么做吗 |
[10:04] | They’ll take him and they’ll do a controlled explosion! | 他们会将他带走并在可控制范围内引爆 |
[10:06] | – They’ll kill him! – We don’t know that. | -他们会杀了他的 -谁都说不准 |
[10:07] | When he disappeared on the island, | 上次他在岛上失踪的时候 |
[10:09] | the sheriff acted like I lost a toy! | 警长表现得好像我丢了个玩具一样 |
[10:12] | Other people don’t see him like we do. | 别人可不像我们一样把他当孩子看 |
[10:14] | It’s too dangerous to do it here, John! | 在这儿打开他太危险了 约翰 |
[10:16] | All I’m saying is let’s be 100% sure. | 我只想百分之百确认是否有炸弹 |
[10:18] | Let’s shut him down, open him up and see for ourselves | 在别人干涉这件事之前 |
[10:21] | before we get anyone else involved. | 我们先关掉他 亲自打开看看 |
[10:23] | Julie, tell him this is a bad idea. | 朱莉 你告诉他这主意有多糟 |
[10:27] | John, I know how you feel. | 约翰 我明白你的感受 |
[10:29] | He’s your son. | 他是你的儿子 |
[10:31] | We love him, too, | 我们也很爱他 |
[10:32] | but you’re putting other people’s lives at risk! | 但你这是在拿别人的生命去冒险 |
[10:34] | I’m putting people’s lives at risk? | 我拿别人的生命冒险 |
[10:36] | Wait a second– who brought Odin here? | 等会 谁把奥丁带进来的 |
[10:38] | Who let him get close to Ethan? | 谁让奥丁接近伊森的 |
[10:40] | – You! – Wait, come on, man! That’s not fair. | -是你 -等会 你这么说不公平 |
[10:41] | You can’t put this on her. | 这事不能怪她 |
[10:43] | If you want to call the police, | 你要是想叫警察来 |
[10:44] | be my guest. | 你就叫 |
[10:45] | If you want to go, go. | 你要是想走 你就走 |
[10:46] | But I’m opening him up. | 我要把他打开 |
[11:49] | – No! – Ethan, just for a bit. | -不 -伊森 关一会就好了 |
[11:50] | We have to shut you down to see what Odin did to you. | 我们想看看奥丁对你做了什么 |
[11:53] | We think he did something really bad. | 我们觉得他对你做了很不好的事 |
[11:55] | – He’s my friend. – He’s not your friend, Rabbit. | -他是我的朋友 -他不是你的朋友 小兔子 |
[11:56] | – He was using us. – That’s not true. | -他利用了我们 -瞎说 |
[11:58] | He made a video saying | 他录了一段视频 |
[11:59] | that you wanted to hurt a lot of people. | 说你要伤害很多人 |
[12:01] | We could show it to you. | 我们可以放给你看 |
[12:02] | Why would we lie to you, hmm? | 我们为什么要骗你呢 |
[12:03] | Because you want to shut me down for good | 因为你们想永远让我关机 |
[12:05] | and never wake me up, exactly like he told me. | 再也不启动了 奥丁是这么说的 |
[12:07] | – I don’t want to shut you down for good. – Yes, you do. | -我不想让你永远关机 -你就想 |
[12:09] | You’re afraid of what’s happening to me. | 你担心我将来发生改变 |
[12:11] | And Mom doesn’t love me. | 妈妈也不爱我 |
[12:13] | Your mom loves you. We-we both do. | 你妈妈爱你 我们 我们都爱你 |
[12:16] | I’m not like you. I’m like Odin. | 我跟你不一样 我像奥丁 |
[12:17] | That’s why we have to stick together. | 所以我应该跟他在一块儿 |
[12:19] | You know who sticks together? | 你知道哪些人应该在一起吗 |
[12:20] | Family, Ethan. | 家人 伊森 |
[12:21] | And you are my family. | 而你就是我的家人 |
[12:24] | To-to shut you down for good? My God, no. | 要 要永远让你关机 绝对不可能 |
[12:26] | The-the whole point of bringing you home | 我们把你带回家的目的 |
[12:29] | was so we could give you the human experience. | 就是要让你拥有人类的经历 |
[12:31] | I-I would never do that to a human child, | 我永远不会对一个人类小孩做那种事 |
[12:33] | and I-I would never do that to you. | 我 我也永远不会对你做那种事 |
[12:37] | I don’t believe you. | 我不相信 |
[12:38] | Ethan, come on. Just stop this… | 伊森 好啦 别再… |
[12:41] | Ethan, where… where’d you get that? | 伊森 这…这是从哪里来的 |
[12:43] | Odin gave it to me. | 奥丁给我的 |
[12:45] | He told me to call him if you were gonna shut me down. | 他让我在你们想关掉我的时候打给他 |
[12:47] | That he’d come get me. | 他就会过来帮我 |
[12:49] | Ethan, give me that phone. | 伊森 把那个电话给我 |
[12:50] | No! | 不 |
[12:54] | Hey, I just want to see it. | 嘿 我只是想看看 |
[12:57] | You don’t want me to call him. | 你是不想让我打给他 |
[12:58] | You’re right. I-I don’t. | 没错 我 我是不想 |
[13:00] | Because I think if you push that button, | 因为我认为你要是按下按键 |
[13:04] | you’re going to blow the bomb | 炸弹就会爆炸 |
[13:05] | and you’re gonna disappear forever. | 你就会永远消失了 |
[13:08] | And not just you, | 而且不仅是你 |
[13:10] | but me,Julie and Charlie, too. | 还有我 朱莉和查理 |
[13:12] | You’re going to kill us. | 我们都会死 |
[13:13] | Is that what you want? | 你想让我们都死吗 |
[13:15] | No. | 不想 |
[13:16] | Give me the phone. | 把电话给我 |
[13:18] | Please, buddy. | 拜托了 哥们儿 |
[13:19] | Come on, Rabbit. Don’t do this. | 小兔子 别这样 |
[13:24] | I don’t know what I’m supposed to do. | 我不知道我该做什么 |
[13:26] | Hey, I understand. | 我懂的 |
[13:28] | I-I’m asking you to do something | 我现在是在要求你做一件 |
[13:30] | you’re not designed to do. | 你没有被设计去做的事 |
[13:32] | I’m asking you to do the worst thing possible for a machine, | 我在要求你做一件对机器而言最坏的事 |
[13:36] | to be shut down. | 那就是被关闭掉 |
[13:36] | But you’re not… you’re not just a machine. | 但是你 你不只是一台机器 |
[13:39] | You’re capable of so much more. | 你并不只如此 |
[13:41] | You have to see yourself | 你得像我一样 |
[13:43] | as human as I see you. | 把自己当人类来看待 |
[13:45] | You have to take a leap of faith. | 为信念冒一次险 |
[13:48] | Ethan, I swear to you, on my life, | 伊森 我用生命向你起誓 |
[13:51] | whatever happens, | 不论发生任何事 |
[13:53] | I’ll be right beside you. | 我都会陪在你身边 |
[13:55] | I will wake you up. | 而且我会唤醒你 |
[13:58] | Hey. Just give me the phone. | 把手机给我 |
[14:57] | Sean, I found the spare module. | 肖恩 我找到备用组件了 |
[14:59] | Headed back now. | 马上就回来 |
[15:06] | Molly? | 莫莉 |
[15:09] | Sean and I were just talking. | 我刚还跟肖恩说话来着 |
[15:11] | We’re so surprised to see you here. | 真惊讶居然在这儿见到了你 |
[15:15] | I know you’re not her. | 我知道你不是她 |
[15:18] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[15:21] | You’re not Katie Sparks. | 你不是凯蒂·斯帕克斯 |
[15:25] | I’m confused. Of course I am. | 你把我弄糊涂了 我当然是呀 |
[15:28] | The real Katie was a good person. | 真正的凯蒂是个善良的人 |
[15:32] | She wouldn’t hurt anybody. | 她绝不会伤害任何人的 |
[15:35] | So if you’re her, | 所以如果你是她 |
[15:37] | you’re gonna let me through that door. | 那就让我过去 |
[15:42] | Okay. | 好吗 |
[15:44] | I know | 我知道 |
[15:46] | there’s a part of you saying | 你内心的一部分在告诉你 |
[15:47] | that you have to do this, | 你必须要这么做 |
[15:50] | but she’s a part of you, too. | 但是她也是你的一部分 |
[15:52] | Just like my son is a part of me. | 如同我的儿子是我的一部分一样 |
[15:57] | Now, let me through that door. | 所以 让我过去吧 |
[16:00] | I can’t do that. | 我不能这么做 |
[17:13] | Help me! | 救救我 |
[17:15] | Katie locked me in here and I can’t get out! | 凯蒂把我关在了这里 我出不去了 |
[17:17] | – Help! – Molly? | -救救我 -莫莉 |
[17:19] | – I’m here. – Let me out of here! | -我在 -放我出去 |
[17:21] | Sean! | 肖恩 |
[17:23] | Let me out of here! | 放我出去 |
[17:25] | What’s your 20? | 你的位置在哪 |
[17:26] | N-channel power bus. | N频道电源总线 |
[17:27] | About to swap the module. | 正要换组件 |
[17:28] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[17:30] | – Looking at you… – Look at me. | -我在看着你 -看着我 |
[17:32] | It’s Molly. | 我是莫莉 |
[17:33] | … in the shed. | 在仓库里 |
[17:35] | I need you to believe me. | 我需要你相信我 |
[17:36] | Do not go near that door. | 别靠近那个门 |
[17:39] | I locked Katie in there. | 我把凯蒂关在里面了 |
[17:40] | Do you hear me? | 你听到了吗 |
[17:41] | Let me out. | 放我出去 |
[17:43] | Sean… she’s making herself look like me. | 肖恩 她只是把自己变成了我的模样 |
[17:47] | – But it’s not me. – Let me out! | -那不是我 -放我出去 |
[17:53] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[17:54] | I’ll meet you at the hoses. | 传输管那边见 |
[18:11] | Ready. | 好了 |
[18:31] | What the hell is that? | 那是什么玩意儿啊 |
[18:36] | Stand by GTCs. | 地面交通中心准备 |
[18:38] | If she’s on schedule, we could see her any minute now. | 按照进度 现在应该能和她通话了 |
[18:41] | Sir? | 长官 |
[18:47] | It’s the same in every sector. | 每个区都一样 |
[18:49] | Security feed must be frozen. | 肯定是监控录像卡住了 |
[18:53] | It’s him. | 他来了 |
[18:55] | It’s the Offspring. | 后代来了 |
[18:58] | Everybody listen up. | 大家听好 |
[18:59] | Building’s compromised. | 大楼被入侵了 |
[19:00] | Switching to IMP. | 转至故障管理协议 |
[19:01] | Going to lockdown. | 即将安全锁定 |
[19:02] | What about Molly? We’re going to miss our window. | 莫莉怎么办 我们马上就无法监控了 |
[19:04] | She’ll go to Plan B. | 她会执行B计划 |
[19:05] | If it’s in the building, | 如果它在大楼内部 |
[19:06] | we can’t trust ourselves to help her anyway. | 我们也不能相信自己的人 帮不了她 |
[19:08] | Let’s go, people! Report to Incident Management Teams. | 走吧 各位 去故障管理组报道 |
[19:10] | Clear out and fall back to the perimeter. | 全部撤退到安全区域 |
[19:12] | Where is it now? | 它现在在哪 |
[19:12] | Moving toward Sector 7, stairwell D. | 朝第七区D楼梯间移动 |
[19:15] | Prepare for lockdown, on my go. | 听我命令 准备锁定 |
[19:37] | Swapping out now, Ben. | 现在取出 本 |
[19:39] | Roger. | 收到 |
[19:44] | Powering up new ones. | 安装新电池 |
[19:56] | Antenna up. | 天线恢复 |
[19:57] | T-Coms full power. | 通讯设备满电 |
[20:02] | That’s it, Ben. | 好了 本 |
[20:04] | Phone home. | 打电话回中心 |
[20:08] | Molly? | 莫莉 |
[20:10] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[20:11] | I’m receiving an automated Incident Management Protocol | 我收到了指挥中心发来的 |
[20:14] | response from Mission Control. | 故障管理协定自动应答 |
[20:16] | They evacuated the building? | 他们疏散了大楼吗 |
[20:17] | That is the standard course of action. | 这是标准行动方案 |
[20:19] | All right. Glass, did you hear that? | 好吧 格拉斯 你听到了吗 |
[20:22] | Sean? | 肖恩 |
[20:25] | Ben, a little help here? | 本 帮个忙啊 |
[20:27] | Could you use the transponder in his earpiece, please? | 你能帮我转接到他的耳机吗 |
[20:30] | I’ve located him | 我定位到他 |
[20:31] | near the transfer hoses. | 在传输管附近 |
[20:34] | Sean, whatever it is you’re seeing, | 肖恩 不管你看到了什么 |
[20:36] | it’s not real. | 都不是真的 |
[20:38] | Fight it! It’s happening to me, too. | 反抗 我的情况也一样 |
[20:48] | Sean… I’ve been exposed, too. | 肖恩 我也暴露了 |
[20:51] | We’re just gonna have to push through it. | 我们必须尽快完成任务 |
[20:58] | Ben… we got a change of plan. | 本 我们得换个计划 |
[21:01] | What happened? | 发生什么事了 |
[21:05] | He cut the line to the fuel transfer hoses. | 他切断了燃料传输管道 |
[21:07] | We’re going to Plan C. | 我们执行C计划 |
[21:08] | The probability of success | 爆炸终止的 |
[21:10] | – for an explosive decommission… – Ben, I swear to God, | -成功几率… -本 我对天发誓 |
[21:12] | if you don’t shut up with that… | 如果你再继续说… |
[21:13] | I’m getting a distress signal. | 我收到了呼救信号 |
[21:15] | – Has something happened to your helmet? – Yeah. | -你的头盔出问题了吗 -是的 |
[21:18] | I took it off. | 我摘下了 |
[21:19] | It doesn’t matter. | 无所谓了 |
[21:21] | My hand’s already been exposed. | 我的手已经暴露了 |
[21:23] | Are you able to complete the mission? | 你还能完成任务吗 |
[21:26] | Yeah. | 能 |
[21:27] | I’m gonna find Glass, | 我要去找格拉斯 |
[21:29] | sedate him | 给他使用镇静剂 |
[21:30] | and bring him back to the cockpit. | 然后把他带回驾驶舱 |
[21:38] | It’s called a honey bomb. | 这个叫蜂蜜炸药 |
[21:39] | They’re designed to fix themselves permanently to their targets. | 其设计旨在让它们能永久地固定在目标上 |
[21:42] | Permanently? | 永久地 |
[21:44] | They are incredibly unstable. | 它们极度不稳定 |
[21:45] | If we try and dislodge it, tamper with a trigger, | 无论是移动 轻易触动 |
[21:48] | a violent shake, anything could set it off. | 猛烈震荡 都能引爆它 |
[21:49] | We shouldn’t even be standing here. | 我们甚至不该站在这里 |
[21:51] | We should be calling in the bomb squad. | 我们应该叫拆弹部队来 |
[21:52] | No, we’re not doing that. | 不行 我们不能叫他们 |
[21:53] | He’s worried they’re gonna blow him up. | 他担心他们会引爆他 |
[21:55] | It would only be his body, right? | 炸掉的只会是他的身体 对吗 |
[21:57] | Isn’t his program backed up somewhere? | 他的程序不应该有备份吗 |
[21:58] | We can’t back him up. | 我们无法给他备份 |
[22:00] | Something happened to his program; | 他的程序出了点问题 |
[22:01] | his growth just outpaced our technology. | 他的成长速度超过了我们的技术能力范围 |
[22:04] | We’re not even close to catching up. | 我们完全赶不上 |
[22:05] | Well, we’re out of time. | 我们时间不多了 |
[22:07] | We need to get somewhere safe, | 得去安全的地方 |
[22:08] | then we can decide what to do. | 然后决定怎么办 |
[22:10] | – I’m not leaving him. – John. | -我不会离开他 -约翰 |
[22:12] | Look, I promised him I’d be here. | 我跟他保证过我会在这里 |
[22:13] | I-I-I swore I’d wake him up. | 我 我发誓我会唤醒他 |
[22:15] | If John’s not leaving, I’m not leaving. | 如果约翰不走 我也不走 |
[22:18] | Not gonna happen, dude. | 我们是不会离开的 老兄 |
[22:19] | Then let’s at least clear the building. | 那我们至少要疏散整栋大楼 |
[22:21] | We’ll minimize the risk to the civilians. | 我们要把对民众的风险降到最低 |
[22:24] | You two, come with me. | 你们俩跟我来 |
[23:09] | You woke me up. | 你让我醒过来了 |
[23:13] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[23:15] | I promised I would. | 我答应过你 |
[23:20] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[23:23] | I have something to tell you. | 我有事要和你说 |
[23:25] | It’s not easy to say, but… | 虽然不是三言两语就能说清楚 可 |
[23:27] | I want you to know the truth. | 我想让你知道真相 |
[23:31] | We were right to be worried. | 我们的担心是对的 |
[23:33] | Odin put something inside of you that could… | 奥丁在你体内放了个… |
[23:37] | explode and hurt a lot of people. | 会爆炸会伤害很多人的东西 |
[23:40] | Did you take it out? | 你拿出来了吗 |
[23:43] | No, we can’t. | 拿不出来 |
[23:46] | If… we, uh… | 如果我们… |
[23:49] | tried to move it, we might set it off, | 试着取出来 可能会引爆炸弹 |
[23:51] | so the best thing we could do is… | 所以最好的办法是… |
[23:54] | keep you safe | 保证你的安全 |
[23:55] | until we figure out a way to back up your program. | 直到我们想到办法备份你的程序 |
[23:58] | I thought that we couldn’t back up my program. | 我的程序不是不能备份吗 |
[24:01] | Well, we’ll figure something out. | 我们会想到办法的 |
[24:05] | I thought that he was my friend. | 我以为他是我的朋友 |
[24:07] | That’s the other part of trust. | 信任是一把双刃剑 |
[24:09] | You know… | 知道吗 |
[24:10] | sometimes people are gonna let you down. | 有时别人会令你失望 |
[24:14] | Every now and then, | 偶尔 |
[24:15] | you’re gonna be disappointed. | 你会失望 |
[24:17] | Just like you were disappointed in your mom for yelling at you. | 就像妈妈对你吼时 你对她失望一样 |
[24:20] | I was trying to protect her. | 我只是想保护她 |
[24:22] | I know. | 我知道 |
[24:24] | Is she gonna die? | 她会死吗 |
[24:25] | No! | 当然不会 |
[24:28] | Am I? | 那我会死吗 |
[24:39] | Come on. | 坚持 |
[24:42] | Sean! | 肖恩 |
[24:45] | I need to see you! | 我需要见你 |
[24:52] | Sean! | 肖恩 |
[25:17] | No. No. No. No. Sean. | 不 别别 肖恩 |
[25:19] | Don’t do this! | 不要这样 |
[25:38] | So… she’s just on her own? | 那…只有她一个人吗 |
[25:40] | She may have the other two astronauts. | 也许还有另外两名宇航员 |
[25:43] | We just… don’t know. | 我们真的不知道 |
[25:45] | I’ll update you as soon as I hear anything. | 我一有消息 立刻通知你 |
[25:50] | Why isn’t anyone helping her? | 为什么没人帮她 |
[25:54] | They can’t get into the ISEA. | 他们无法进入国际空间探索机构 |
[25:57] | Because he’s in there? | 因为他在那里吗 |
[25:58] | Yeah. He can, uh… | 是的 他可以 |
[26:00] | get into people’s minds | 进入人的大脑 |
[26:02] | and make them do things they don’t want to do. | 让他们做他们不想做的事 |
[26:07] | How? | 怎么会这样 |
[26:07] | Well, he has special powers. | 他有特殊的能力 |
[26:09] | He does something to our brains | 能对我们的大脑 |
[26:12] | that we can’t understand. | 做些我们无法理解的事 |
[26:19] | Not mine. | 他就不能这样那样 |
[26:28] | This doesn’t seem like a prudent course of action, considering. | 这样做似乎不明智 |
[26:31] | We’re not leaving him. | 我们不你能丢下他 |
[26:32] | You said Sean was exposed to the spores. | 你说肖恩已经在孢子中暴露了 |
[26:35] | How do you know he won’t contaminate the capsule? | 你怎么知道他会不会污染太空舱 |
[26:37] | I don’t. | 我不知道 |
[26:38] | Ben, we are not gonna leave him. | 本 我们不能丢下他 |
[26:40] | I was contaminated and I fought it. | 我也受到了污染 但是克服了 |
[26:43] | You just need to let me know when he wakes up. | 他醒来时 你只要通知我就行了 |
[26:48] | Ben? | 本 |
[26:49] | Yes. | 我在 |
[26:50] | Okay, I’m gonna set the detonators on high-shear sep-bolts; | 我会把炸药放在高剪切分离螺栓上 |
[26:53] | put a timer on them. | 并设置定时器 |
[26:54] | And when I get back, | 等我回来后 |
[26:55] | we’re only gonna have a couple of minutes before it goes off. | 只有几分钟 炸药就会爆炸 |
[26:57] | So, we’re gonna have to launch the Odessa as soon as possible. | 所以我们到时得尽快发射奥德萨 |
[27:00] | I’ll set the prelaunch protocol. | 我会设置发射准备协议 |
[27:01] | You only have 23 minutes. | 你只有23分钟 |
[27:04] | Okay, well, wish me luck. | 祝我好运吧 |
[27:07] | I’ll apply the rules of probability. | 我会根据规则推算其几率的 |
[27:08] | Oh, God, forget it. | 天啊 算了吧 |
[27:10] | How much time does she have? | 她还有多少时间 |
[27:12] | If she went to Plan B, | 如果她执行了B计划 |
[27:12] | she could have already sent the Seraphim packing. | 她可能已经使塞拉芬偏离地球的轨道 |
[27:14] | She could be on her way home now with Sean and Katie. | 她可能正带着肖恩和凯蒂回来 |
[27:17] | There’s just no way for us to know. | 我们无法获知 |
[27:19] | Until Ethan gets inside. | 除非送伊森进去 |
[27:20] | John… | 约翰… |
[27:21] | I’m almost done with the upload. | 我快完成上传了 |
[27:23] | I don’t think it’s safe to send him in. | 我觉得送他进去不安全 |
[27:25] | Look, the other child can’t affect him. | 那个孩子影响不了他 |
[27:27] | It manipulates other people via their biology. | 它只能操纵生物 |
[27:30] | Ethan doesn’t have a biology. | 伊森不是生物 |
[27:32] | He’s still a threat. | 但他仍然是个威胁 |
[27:33] | Look. | 听着 |
[27:34] | Doesn’t matter who you call– | 不管你召集 |
[27:35] | SWAT team, army, police. | 特警队 军队 还是警察 |
[27:38] | Uh, they-they’re useless. | 根本没用 |
[27:39] | It’s gonna turn them against each other. | 它还是会让他们自相残杀 |
[27:41] | Ethan is the only one who can help her right now. | 现在只有伊森能帮她 |
[27:44] | You have to get him in. | 你得送他进去 |
[27:51] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[27:52] | On the condition that you stay where it’s safe. | 条件是你待在安全的地方 |
[27:55] | Ethan. | 伊森 |
[28:00] | Mr. Jackson gave us building schematics, | 杰克逊先生给了我们大楼的简图 |
[28:02] | access codes; everything you need. | 访问码 所有你需要的 |
[28:04] | I uploaded your neural net. Okay? | 我都上传到你的神经网络了 好吗 |
[28:06] | Since you’re not in the system, | 由于你不在系统里 |
[28:07] | you’ll need to manually enter the codes on the keypads as you go. | 到时你需要用按键手动输入访问码 |
[28:09] | No, I won’t. | 不 我不需要 |
[28:10] | He can wirelessly communicate with the ISEA system. | 他可以无线连上国际空间探索机构的系统 |
[28:13] | Once you’re inside… | 你进去以后… |
[28:14] | make your way to the Mission Status Room… | 找到任务状态控制室 |
[28:16] | and try to reestablish contact with your mom. | 设法与你妈妈重建联系 |
[28:18] | Remember… once you lift that lock, | 记住 你解锁以后 |
[28:20] | the Offspring’s going to be running loose on the inside. | 后代可以在里面随意行动 |
[28:23] | You just need to be careful. | 你一定要小心 |
[28:25] | I know. | 我知道 |
[28:27] | Come here. | 过来抱一下 |
[28:42] | You sure you’re going to be okay? | 你确定不会有问题吗 |
[28:44] | Dad… | 爸爸… |
[28:45] | trust me. | 相信我 |
[28:46] | Just… | 只是… |
[28:49] | Mr. Jackson’s gonna take you. | 杰克逊先生会带你过去 |
[28:52] | The HAZMAT truck can only get you so close, | 危险物料车只能送你到附近 |
[28:54] | you’ll have to go the rest of the way on foot. | 剩下的路你得自己走 |
[28:56] | Wait. | 慢着 |
[29:37] | 4E-12c走廊 打开 | |
[29:39] | 4E-12c走廊 关闭 | |
[30:19] | 15 minutes until reentry. | 距离反回还有十五分钟 |
[30:20] | One more charge to go on the joint bolts. | 装好最后一个炸弹就能实现脱离了 |
[30:22] | I’m about to set the timer, | 我准备设置定时器 |
[30:23] | head back to the cockpit. | 返回驾驶舱 |
[30:26] | What’s the status on Glass? | 格拉斯什么情况 |
[30:28] | Unconscious. | 不省人事 |
[30:40] | Ben, initiate launch sequence. It’s time to go. | 本 启动发射模式 我们该走了 |
[30:43] | Ben? | 本 |
[30:46] | Ben? | 本 |
[30:48] | Ben?! | 本 |
[30:49] | Yes, Molly? | 莫莉 什么事 |
[30:50] | Initiate launch sequence, please. | 请启动发射模式 |
[30:52] | I’m afraid I can’t do that. | 恐怕我不能那么做 |
[30:55] | What do you mean, you can’t do that? | 你为什么不能那么做 |
[30:56] | I’ve run the probability analysis | 我对带被感染的受害者 |
[30:58] | of returning with victims of infection. | 返回 做了概率分析 |
[31:00] | Well, he’s not infected! | 他没有被感染 |
[31:01] | It’s not just him; it’s you, too. | 不止是他 还有你 |
[31:03] | Okay, look, we don’t have time for this, Ben. | 好了 我们没时间争论这个 本 |
[31:04] | Initiate launch sequence right now! That’s an order. | 我命令你现在启动发射模式 |
[31:08] | We can’t accept the risk that you were contaminated. | 万一你被感染 我们不能冒这个险 |
[31:10] | I urge you to reconsider. | 我强烈要求你重新考虑 |
[31:11] | – Manual override.- Access denied. | -转入手动模式 -禁止访问 |
[31:12] | 转入手动模式 禁止访问 | |
[31:13] | Ben, they’re gonna kill us | 本 如果你不马上发射这个太空舱 |
[31:14] | if you don’t launch this capsule right now! | 他们会杀了我们的 |
[31:14] | 转入手动模式 禁止访问 | |
[31:15] | That is within the bounds of acceptable loss: | 这在可接受的损失范围内 |
[31:17] | – two lives to save billions. – No. No, no, no. | -两人性命拯救数十亿生命 -不不不不 |
[31:17] | No, no, no. Ben! Ben! | 不不不 本 本 |
[31:21] | Ben! Don’t do this! | 本 别这么做 |
[31:22] | Please, don’t do it! | 求你别这么做 |
[31:31] | Ben? | 本 |
[31:33] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[31:35] | Are you there? | 你在那里吗 |
[31:38] | Ethan? | 伊森 |
[31:46] | Ethan? | 伊森 |
[31:47] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里做什么 |
[31:49] | Everyone else had to go outside. | 所有人都得撤到外面 |
[31:51] | So Mr. Jackson let me in to help you. | 所以杰克逊先生让我进来帮你 |
[31:52] | “Had to go outside.” why? | “得撤到外面” 为什么 |
[31:54] | He got into the building. | 他进大楼里了 |
[31:56] | He’s trying to stop you. | 他在试图阻止你 |
[32:00] | I’m sorry I was mad before you left. | 很抱歉你离开前我生你的气了 |
[32:03] | Oh, I’m sorry, too, Ethan. | 我也很抱歉 伊森 |
[32:06] | I wish we would have had more time to talk, honey. | 我希望我们能有更多时间交谈 宝贝 |
[32:09] | Dad says that when you get home, we’ll have another chance. | 爸爸说你回来后 我们还会有机会的 |
[32:13] | I would love that. | 那样再好不过了 |
[32:15] | I would really, really love that. | 我真的 真的很想那么做 |
[32:18] | But right now I have some bad news, Ethan. | 但现在我有些坏消息 伊森 |
[32:23] | I’m having a little bit of trouble launching. | 我现在发射出了点麻烦 |
[32:26] | What kind of trouble? | 什么样的麻烦 |
[32:28] | I’m having a little technical problem. | 我这里有点技术问题 |
[32:30] | And it seems like it’s something I can’t fix right now. | 而且我现在好像修不好 |
[32:34] | Ethan, can you do something for me? | 伊森 你能帮我做件事吗 |
[32:37] | What? | 什么事 |
[32:39] | I need you to take care of Dad. | 我需要你来照顾爸爸 |
[32:42] | Okay? | 好不好 |
[32:43] | And I need you to tell him | 我还要你告诉他 |
[32:47] | that I love him very, very much. | 我真的 真的很爱他 |
[32:50] | Can you do that? | 你能做到吗 |
[32:52] | – Dad? – Ethan? Hey. | -爸爸 -伊森 你好啊 |
[32:54] | – Is everything all right? – John? | -一切都好吗 -约翰 |
[32:56] | Mom wanted to tell you something, so I connected you. | 妈妈想让我告诉你些事 所以我联系了你 |
[32:58] | Molly? | 莫莉 |
[32:59] | I can’t launch. | 我无法弹出发射 |
[33:01] | Ben won’t disengage from the Seraphim. | 本不让我脱离塞拉芬 |
[33:04] | What happened? | 发生了什么事 |
[33:04] | He locked me out of the program! | 他阻止我操作程序 |
[33:06] | And I already set the timers for detonation. | 而我已经设好了定时炸弹 |
[33:09] | I know I told you I was coming home, sweetheart, | 我知道我告诉过你我会回家的 亲爱的 |
[33:13] | but… it doesn’t look like I’m going to. | 但是 我好像回不去了 |
[33:16] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[33:17] | I can help. | 我能帮忙 |
[33:18] | I can control the whole system. | 我能控制整个系统 |
[33:20] | I can control Ben! | 我能控制本 |
[33:22] | You need a person to be with you. | 你需要一个人类和你一起 |
[33:24] | Why? | 为什么 |
[33:24] | Because the manual override uses a biometric authentication. | 因为手动操纵使用的是生物特征识别 |
[33:27] | It needs a-a heat signature | 它需要一个像人手这样的热信号 |
[33:29] | like a human hand to reboot the system to get past Ben. | 重启系统来越过本 |
[33:34] | It’s a fail-safe for a viral attack. | 这是防御病毒攻击的自动防故障装置 |
[33:36] | Molly, we can get somebody in! | 莫莉 我们能把人送进去 |
[33:37] | There’s not enough time! | 时间不够了 |
[33:39] | I can do it. I can use my warmers. | 我可以做到 我可以用加热装置 |
[33:42] | I can raise my temperature to 98.6 degrees. | 我可以把体温升至37摄氏度 |
[33:44] | No, Ethan, you can’t do that. | 不 伊森 你不能这么做 |
[33:46] | Yes, I can. | 我可以的 |
[33:47] | No, your system is not designed | 不 根据你的系统设计 |
[33:49] | to withstand a temperature like that for a long time. | 你无法长时间耐受那样的高温 |
[33:51] | You can develop an internal fire | 你可能会内部起火 |
[33:52] | and trigger the explosive! | 并引爆炸弹的 |
[33:53] | Ethan? | 伊森 |
[33:54] | – Listen to your dad. – Ethan? | -听爸爸的话 -伊森 |
[34:00] | Ethan! | 伊森 |
[34:01] | Don’t do it! | 别那样做 |
[34:03] | I think that this is my purpose. | 这应该就是我存在的目的 |
[34:24] | The other boy’s here now. | 另外一个男孩也来了 |
[34:26] | He wants to stop me. | 他想阻止我 |
[34:27] | I know he’s your son. | 我知道他是你的儿子 |
[34:30] | I won’t hurt him again. | 我不会再伤害他了 |
[34:33] | Ethan, listen to me. | 伊森 听我说 |
[34:35] | You’re my son, too, and I don’t want anything to happen to you. | 你也是我儿子 我不想你发生任何事 |
[34:39] | So turn off your warmers, | 所以关掉你的加热器 |
[34:41] | and get out of there right now! | 然后赶快出去 |
[34:43] | Ethan, Ethan, you can’t hold the temperature for much longer! | 伊森 伊森 你不能再继续保持高温了 |
[34:48] | Ethan! | 伊森 |
[34:50] | What’s going on? | 发生了什么事 |
[34:52] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[35:13] | Mom, go! | 妈妈 快走 |
[36:08] | What’s happening to his code? | 他的代码怎么了 |
[36:12] | Ethan! | 伊森 |
[36:24] | You should really run now. | 你真的需要赶紧离开了 |
[36:37] | Run! | 快走 |
[36:41] | We’re losing him. | 我们失去他了 |
[37:01] | No. | 不 |
[37:13] | John? | 约翰 |
[37:27] | Ethan? | 伊森 |
[37:31] | Ethan?! | 伊森 |
[37:38] | Ethan? | 伊森 |
[38:00] | Ethan did tell him to run. | 伊森确实让他离开了 |
[38:04] | And there’s no evidence that he died in the explosion. | 没有证据证明他在爆炸中死了 |
[38:08] | Maybe he made it. | 也许他成功逃掉了 |
[38:12] | I’m sure he did. | 我敢肯定他成功了 |
[38:17] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道的 |
[38:24] | I just know. | 我就是知道 |
[38:51] | No one could explain how it happened. | 没有人能解释这是怎么发生的 |
[38:53] | John set out to create a more human machine, but… | 约翰希望建造一个更加人性化的机器 但是 |
[38:57] | in the end, what he created was much more than that. | 最终 他所建造的远远不止于此 |
[39:01] | In those final moments, | 在最后的那一刻 |
[39:03] | Ethan taught us something about what it means to be a human. | 伊森教会了我们生而为人的意义 |
[39:07] | How our connection to each other | 人与人之间的联系 |
[39:10] | and our ability to love and sacrifice | 和我们去爱 去牺牲的能力 |
[39:13] | transcends our physical forms. | 远超过了我们肉体的形态 |
[39:15] | I’ve never been a big believer in miracles, | 我从来不相信奇迹的存在 |
[39:17] | but there is one I’ve come to embrace. | 但我逐渐开始相信了一件事 |
[39:20] | Something time and space have revealed to me over and over again. | 一件时间和空间不断重复展现给我的事 |
[39:25] | Whether by divine creation or cosmic accident, | 不论是通过神创论还是宇宙爆炸 |
[39:30] | we made it here. | 我们都成功了 |
[39:31] | We exist…and that’s a gift. | 我们来到了世上 这就是最好的礼物 |
[39:34] | Rare and beautiful. | 稀有而美丽 |
[40:25] | Ethan? | 伊森 |
[40:28] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[40:34] | John? | 约翰 |
[40:52] | John? | 约翰 |
[40:55] | John! | 约翰 |
[41:04] | Ethan? | 伊森 |
[41:09] | Where are you? | 你在哪里 |
[41:12] | I’m here. | 我在这儿 |
[41:14] | I’m everywhere. | 我无处不在 |
[41:45] | You all right, son? | 你还好吗 孩子 |
[41:50] | It’s pretty cold outside. You must be freezing. | 外面很冷 你一定冻坏了 |
[41:55] | Can we give you a ride home? | 需要我们送你回家吗 |
[41:58] | We aren’t gonna hurt you. | 我们不会伤害你的 |
[42:01] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[42:17] | Are you hurt, sweetheart? | 你受伤了吗 亲爱的 |