Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

传世(Extant)第1季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 10, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 传世(Extant)第1季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S01E11
S01E12
S01E13
时间 英文 中文
[00:02] I went to space on a 13-month solo mission. 我去太空进行了一项为期十三个月的单人任务
[00:09] I didn’t come home alone. 我并非独自归来
[00:13] My husband created a lifelike android called a Humanich. 我丈夫发明了一种栩栩如生的机器人 人工生命
[00:16] His name is Ethan. He’s the prototype. 他叫伊森 他是原型
[00:20] This is a story about Earth. 这是一个关于地球的故事
[00:22] Ethan! 伊森
[00:23] A story about family. 关于家庭的故事
[00:28] A story about surviving. 关于生存的故事
[00:47] Harmon. 哈蒙
[00:48] He’s gone. 他走了
[00:50] Every time your baby has created 你的孩子每次
[00:51] an alternate reality, he’s had an agenda. 创造幻境 都是有目的的
[00:54] He’s alone and afraid in a world 他觉得孤单和害怕
[00:56] that he just doesn’t understand. 因为他在一个自己不了解的世界里
[00:58] And he needs his mother to save him. 他需要他妈妈去救他
[01:01] I came all the way here because I trusted you. 我走到现在这步都是因为我相信你
[01:03] Daddy, whose side are you on? 爸爸 你站在哪边
[01:07] You have to choose. 你必须做出选择
[01:11] It’s over. 都结束了
[01:13] He’s gone. 他走了
[01:14] Do not recover the ship. 不要回收这艘飞船
[01:16] You covered up your own daughter’s death. 你掩盖了你亲生女儿的死
[01:18] And sent our people into harm’s way. 并且把我们的人员置于险境
[01:20] You have to understand how powerful that being is. 你得明白那个生物是多么地强大
[01:23] This is the Triomphe. 这里是凯旋号
[01:24] We just performed a retrieval. 我们刚刚进行了修复任务
[01:26] It appears to be an ISEA-issue craft. 看起来是一艘国际空间探索机构的飞船
[01:31] Sean Glass? 肖恩·格拉斯
[01:32] You found an escape pod? 你们发现了一个逃生舱吗
[01:33] There was only a faint signal. 只有很微弱的信号
[01:35] No signs of life… 没有生命迹象
[01:36] until we opened it. 直到我们把它打开
[01:41] Sean. 肖恩
[01:43] Katie? 凯蒂
[01:55] I don’t feel like myself. 我感觉自己都不是自己了
[01:58] I thought you were dead, Katie. 我以为你死了 凯蒂
[02:01] We were told everyone was killed in the fire. 他们说你们都死于大火
[02:06] There was no fire. 根本没什么大火
[02:09] I left the Aruna drifting with its crew. 我跟阿鲁纳号的成员一起在太空漂浮
[02:11] Or what was left of them. 或者说是他们剩下的部分
[02:15] It was… like a… 那就 像是…
[02:19] like a madness… 一种疯狂…
[02:21] that spread like a virus. 像病毒一样散播
[02:24] And I told myself that the people that I knew– 我告诉自己 我认识的那些人
[02:28] you knew most of them, too– 大部分人你也认识
[02:29] they weren’t themselves anymore. 他们已经丧失心智了
[02:32] They were killing each other. 他们自相残杀
[02:35] What the hell was it? 到底是什么东西
[02:37] I have no idea. 我不知道
[02:41] I just had this feeling that it wasn’t from Earth. 但是我感觉那不是来自地球的
[02:45] From us. 跟我们不一样
[02:47] I put myself in the Vite-pod 我自己进了急救舱
[02:48] and programmed it for a medical coma. 然后设定为了医学昏迷模式
[02:50] There was no way that I was gonna be rescued in time. 我根本不可能及时获救
[02:52] But you were. 可是你获救了
[02:53] Yeah. 是啊
[02:55] By the freakin’ French. 还是被法国佬救的
[02:59] 23 months. 整整23个月
[03:01] I know. 我知道
[03:05] It’s a miracle. 这是个奇迹
[03:14] He’s sleeping. 他在睡觉
[03:16] He just killed a man. 他刚杀了一个人
[03:21] He said I did something. 他说我做了什么事
[03:23] What does that mean? 那是什么意思
[03:24] We know what he did. He fooled us. 我们知道他做了什么 他欺骗了我们
[03:27] He only came back to gain access to our internal network. 他回来只是想进入我们的内网
[03:29] He logged in for two minutes before you stopped him. 你阻止他时他就已经登陆了两分钟了
[03:33] This is our Deep Orbit Com-Sat Array. 这是我们的外太空通讯卫星阵列
[03:35] Sparks inserted code that flipped it into a systems check. 斯帕克斯插入的代码让其进入了系统检查模式
[03:38] We have no way to contact our missions till it cycles through. 检查完毕前我们无法联系正在执行任务的人员
[03:40] What about the Seraphim? 塞拉芬呢
[03:41] In the dark another few hours. 已经失联好几个小时了
[03:43] I’ve authorized a rescue mission to evacuate Sean Glass 我已经安排人员在通讯恢复时
[03:45] as soon as we get our coms back. 马上营救肖恩·格拉斯
[03:47] Any theories why Sparks would do this? 你知道斯帕克斯为什么这么做吗
[03:49] I don’t know. 不知道
[03:50] Could there be others helping him? 会不会还有其他人在帮他
[03:52] Well, I helped him. 我帮过他
[03:54] When we wer eat the cabins, he showed me something I wanted to see. 在小屋时他让我看到了我想看的东西
[03:58] He made me think I was entering codes into an incubator, 他让我以为我在往保育箱输入代码
[04:00] but I think I was entering codes into another system. 但我觉得我是在往其他系统里输入
[04:04] And only Sparks knows what those codes are. 只有斯帕克斯知道那是什么代码
[04:06] Talk to him. 跟他谈谈
[04:08] And take this. 带上这个
[04:11] He hasn’t been told, yet. 他还不知道
[04:14] Okay. 好
[04:18] We found her last night. 这是我们昨晚发现的
[04:20] And there’s no sign of my son. 可是没有我儿子的踪影
[04:28] Talk to me before this gets any worse. 事态愈加恶化之前你就跟我说了吧
[04:32] Looking at a-a picture like that, it’s… 看到那样的照片 真的…
[04:36] hard not to give in to your emotion. 很难不向自己的感情屈服
[04:38] Give in? 屈服
[04:39] You love her! 你爱她啊
[04:41] She was your wife. 她是你妻子
[04:43] It’s temporary. 暂时的而已
[04:44] See, your boy… 知道吗 你儿子…
[04:47] he always gives back what he takes away. 他带走的一定会还回来的
[04:50] I’ll see her again. 我会再次见到她的
[04:53] What did I do at the cabins? 我在小屋时干什么了
[04:55] You were there, you watched me. 你当时也在 你看着我做的
[04:57] If I did something terrible, I need to know what it is. 如果我做了什么糟糕的事 我需要知道
[05:01] You’re a broken woman, Molly. 你是个心碎的女人 莫莉
[05:04] Losing Katie, that broke who I was. 失去凯蒂让我也是那么心碎
[05:08] But it made me strong enough to do what I had to do. 但是这让我有力量去做必须之事
[05:12] You lost a family with Marcus. 你失去了马库斯失去了孩子
[05:14] That’s the world we live in. 我们生活的世界就是这样
[05:17] Life breaks us… 生活让我们崩溃
[05:20] so it can make us stronger. 目的是让我们更加顽强
[05:23] But what if you didn’t ever have to break? 但是如果你根本不用崩溃呢
[05:25] What if you could be made whole again? 如果你可以重回过去一切美好的时候呢
[05:28] You deserve that. 这是你应得的
[05:30] We all do. 我们都是如此
[05:33] And we’re going to get it. 我们也一定会得到
[05:36] I’m gonna get my own answers. 我自己去寻找答案
[05:51] Com-Sat is down. 通讯卫星暂时失灵了
[05:54] So the craziest, best V-Chron in the history 所以历史上要传递到地球的
[05:57] of Earth-bound messages is gonna have to wait. 最疯狂最令人震惊的消息得等等了
[06:00] Is it terrible that I’m happy I might get to wash my hair first? 我说我得先洗个头会不会很扫兴
[06:05] Building a fort with the tools? 你在用工具建堡垒吗
[06:06] Fixing my bed. 修理一下自己的床而已
[06:08] You’re a terrible host. 你这主人当得真不称职
[06:13] We all had to do grief counseling, you know. 我们当时都得接受悲伤辅导 你知道的
[06:16] With Washburn? 跟沃什伯恩吗
[06:18] Uh, new guy. 不 是个新来的
[06:19] He said I processed your death very well. 他说我很好地接受了你死亡的事实
[06:22] Always the overachiever. 你的表现一向超出预期
[06:25] Did you tell him everything about us? 我们之间的事你都跟他说过吗
[06:28] I told him we were close during training. 我跟他说训练时我们关系很好
[06:31] That you got drunk and kissed me one night. 有一晚你喝醉后吻了我
[06:34] And I may have spent eight months chasing that moment. 然后我大概用了八个月时间去回味那一时刻
[06:37] He didn’t push, because I was grieving so fantastically. 他没多问 因为当时我特别悲痛
[06:41] You didn’t make it easy for me. 当时你也没让我好过
[06:43] To do what? 怎么说
[06:43] Make me feel invisible? 因为让我感到自己是个透明人吗
[06:45] Your dad didn’t run the program. 负责那个项目的人不是你爸爸
[06:48] There was nothing I could do. 我也无能为力
[06:53] How is my dad? 我爸爸怎么样
[06:54] Is he okay? 他还好吗
[06:56] He’s gonna be now. 现在会好了
[07:00] I’ve got to go. 我得走了
[07:01] You gonna be all right? 你一个人没问题吧
[07:03] Yes. 没问题
[07:05] Will you come back? 你还回来吗
[07:06] Of course. 当然了
[07:07] We’re friends, right? 我们不是朋友嘛
[07:09] Friends stick together. 朋友要在一起的
[07:13] But if anything happens… 但是如果有事…
[07:15] What do you mean? 什么意思
[07:17] You know what I mean. 你知道我的意思
[07:19] If your dad… 如果你爸爸…
[07:22] If John takes you to the lab, and you think… 如果约翰把你带去实验室 你觉得…
[07:24] if you really think they’re gonna do something radical… 如果你真心觉得他们要做什么极端的事…
[07:27] My parents would never shut me down. 我父母绝对不会关闭我的
[07:31] And you really believe that? 你真的相信吗
[07:34] You ask them, they won’t admit it, but… 你问他们 他们不会承认 但是
[07:38] they don’t really see you as part of the family. 他们其实并不把你当做自己家庭的一员
[07:41] Julie told me your mom’s having a lot of trouble. 朱莉跟我说你妈妈惹上大麻烦了
[07:45] Maybe they just see you as different. 可能他们就是感觉你是不一样的
[07:48] I don’t have to be. 我不是非得与众不同
[07:49] They probably won’t do anything, 他们可能不会对你怎样
[07:51] but if you think that’s what’s going on, 但如果你觉得他们要做什么
[07:54] I want you to get in touch with me. 我要你马上联系我
[07:56] How? 怎么联系
[08:01] This is a very special phone, 这是一个很特殊的手机
[08:03] but it’s only for use in emergencies. 但只能在紧急情况下使用
[08:05] We use them at war. 战时我们就会用这个
[08:09] Now… 现在…
[08:10] you press this button and I’m gonna know it’s you, 你按这个按钮 我就会知道是你
[08:12] I’m gonna know how to find you, 会知道要如何找到你
[08:14] and I’m gonna come straight away. 然后我会立马赶过去
[08:15] – Really? – Mm-hmm. -真的吗 -真的
[08:18] But only press it when you’re in the lab 但是只有当你在实验室
[08:20] and it’s really happening. 并且真的有事发生才能按
[08:23] You heard about the boy who cried “Wolf”? 你听过”狼来了”的故事吗
[08:28] That’s a story for another time. 这故事下次有时间再讲
[08:39] Hey, man. 小伙子
[08:41] No hugs. 不能拥抱
[08:43] Soldiers salute. 要行军礼
[08:50] The Com-Sat orbit is out at a two minute radio delay. 通讯卫星运行因为两分钟的无线电延迟而中断了
[08:53] If the array is back on schedule, 假如阵列如期重新开始运行
[08:54] we should start receiving signals from our stations 我们过一会儿就能收到
[08:55] in just a few moments. 空间站的信号了
[08:57] How soon can we get Sean off the Seraphim? 我们要多久才能把肖恩弄出塞拉芬号
[08:59] There’s a Gamma Seven series prepping to launch 有一个伽玛7系列的飞船在准备降落
[09:01] once Sean can verify he’s received your message 只等肖恩验证自己收到了你发的消息
[09:02] and confirms the system’s status. 并且确认系统的状态
[09:04] Twenty seconds. 还剩二十秒
[09:07] I believed as a kid, you know. 我小时候真是坚信不疑
[09:10] They teach you the Drake equation, 他们教我们德雷克公式
[09:10] 美国天文学家德雷克提出的公式 用来推测”可能与我们接触的银河系内外星球高智文明的数量”
[09:12] they teach you 教育我们
[09:13] it’s impossible odds to make contact with an alien intelligence. 和外星智慧取得联系的希望是很渺茫的
[09:17] But I knew we weren’t alone. 但我知道我们并不孤独
[09:20] Did you believe in UFO’s as a kid? 你小时候相信UFO吗
[09:22] Believe in ’em? I wanted to fly ’em. 何止相信 我小时候还想驾驶UFO呢
[09:26] Thank God, they’re back. 谢天谢地 通讯连上了
[09:29] – Seraphim’s still dark. – I.D. Seraphim. -塞拉芬号还是暗的 -识别塞拉芬号
[09:31] 塞拉芬号 无资料显示
[09:32] Com-Sat is not receiving any signals from the Seraphim. 通讯卫星未收到任何来自塞拉芬的信号
[09:35] The Seraphim station is no longer in its predicted orbit. 塞拉芬号已不在其预计轨道上了
[09:38] Well, it can’t just be gone. 它不可能就这样消失了啊
[09:39] Something happened when the Com-Sats were down. 一定是通讯卫星失灵的时候发生了什么
[09:41] Ben, query the data log from the Seraphim before we lost contact. 本 查询失联前塞拉芬号的数据日志
[09:44] On screen. 已显示在屏幕上
[09:47] There’s one transmission from an Earth-based terminal. 有一个来自地球终端的传输
[09:50] From here? 从这里吗
[09:52] It was remote access. 是远程访问
[09:53] Not here. 不是这里
[09:54] When? 什么时候
[09:55] 19 hours ago. 19个小时前
[09:58] 19 hours ago… 19个小时前…
[10:00] I was at the cabins. 我当时在小屋子里
[10:04] 管理员密码 进入操作
[10:07] It was me. 是我
[10:08] I was sending codes to the Seraphim. 我当时是在向塞拉芬号发送代码
[10:11] Codes for what? 什么代码
[10:12] Well, what did you do? 你干了什么
[10:13] I made it disappear. 我让它消失了
[10:14] What the hell is happening up there? 现在那上面到底发生了什么事情
[10:18] I don’t know. 我不知道
[10:31] Occam’s Razor 奥卡姆剃刀定律
[10:32] What is the simplest theory? 最简单的推测是什么
[10:34] Forget all the assumptions about what’s happened to the Seraphim. 忘掉所有关于塞拉芬号出了什么事的猜测
[10:36] What do we know? 我们掌握了哪些情况
[10:38] We know I logged into the ISEA, 了解到我曾登录到国际空间探索机构
[10:39] and I entered codes. 然后输入了代码
[10:41] Okay, could you, could you… 好吧 你能 你能…
[10:43] change the course on the Seraphim? 改变塞拉芬号的航向吗
[10:44] I mean, I-is that why it’s missing? 它…它是因为这个失踪的吗
[10:46] There’s only a limited number of things you can do from a remote terminal. 能通过远程终端进行操作的事情有限
[10:49] And steering a ship isn’t one of them. 其中并不包括控制飞船的航向
[10:52] Okay, could you, did you blow it up? 好吧 你能不能…你有没有把它炸了
[10:53] Is it gone? 飞船是不是已经没了
[10:55] My gut tells me it’s off course. 我的直觉告诉我它是偏离航线了
[10:56] I-I just can’t remember what I did. 我只是想不起来自己做了什么
[11:00] Okay, Molly, we keep saying you did this. 好吧 莫莉 我们一直在说是你做了这件事
[11:03] You were coerced, you were tricked. 但你是被强迫的 你被骗了
[11:06] Okay. What if the baby did it? 好吧 那假如是我的孩子做了这一切呢
[11:09] What’s his purpose? 他的目的是什么
[11:11] I’m gonna make a very unscientific assumption here. 我要做一个很不科学的猜测
[11:15] My gut says 我的直觉告诉我
[11:16] we’ll never be able to understand its purpose 我们永远也不会明白它的目的
[11:18] because it’s not like us. 因为它和我们不一样
[11:20] Well, it’s got to be partly like us, no? 它总得有一部分像我们吧 不是吗
[11:23] Why is it so hard for you to believe 为什么你就是不肯相信
[11:24] that it’s just using you li-li-like a pawn on a chessboard? 它只不过是把你当… 当棋子使呢
[11:29] I mean, it-it kills, it-it manipulates. 我是说 它杀人 操控人心
[11:31] It’s a, it’s a cold-blooded predator. 它 它就是个冷血的掠杀者
[11:34] There’s got to be an explanation here, John. 这一切一定是有原因的 约翰
[11:36] He can’t just be that. 他不可能本性如此
[11:38] Why not? 为什么不可能
[11:39] Because I’m in him. 因为他身上有我的影子
[11:41] He came from me. 我把他生下来的
[11:43] What are you guys talking about? 你们在聊什么呢
[11:46] Nothing. 没什么
[11:48] It’s really nothing important. 不是什么重要的事
[11:50] I didn’t know you were up already. 我不知道你已经起来了
[11:52] Okay, I got to go to work. 好了 我要去上班了
[11:57] Can I come with you? 我能跟你一起去吗
[11:58] No, you’re gonna stay home with Dad today, okay? 不行 你今天跟爸爸呆在家里 好吗
[12:01] Mom? 妈妈
[12:04] Were you and Dad talking about me? 你跟爸爸刚才是在谈我吗
[12:07] No, sweetheart. 不是 宝贝
[12:08] It had nothing to do with you. 跟你没关系
[12:11] I’ll see you later. 晚点见
[12:27] What are you doing? 你在干嘛
[12:28] Ben said the terrestrial communications system is down. 本说地球通讯系统出现故障了
[12:32] It’s global, so I’m guessing it’s an antenna problem. 全球范围故障 所以我怀疑是天线问题
[12:35] You want some help? 需要帮忙吗
[12:37] I’m handy. 我很有用哦
[12:38] You are helping. 你在这里
[12:41] You’re here. 就是帮了我忙
[12:48] When they know you have… whatever it is, 当他们得知你有能力… 无论是什么
[12:50] that makes you good at these solo missions, they 你擅长完成这些单人任务 而他们
[12:53] can’t send you on enough of them. 不能同时将多人送上来
[12:56] You get so used to being alone, 你会非常习惯于独处
[12:57] you forget there’s another way to be. 以至于忘了还有孤独以外的状态
[13:00] I know it seems obvious, but I’m basically trained 显而易见 我不与人交流的习惯
[13:03] to not connect to people. 基本上是被训练出来的
[13:06] It’s nice to know I’m not great at that. 我很开心原来我并不擅长独处
[13:10] Does that make any sense? 你明白吗
[13:11] So I’m lost in space for 23 months, 所以我在太空里迷失了整整23个月
[13:15] and I’m rescued against all odds and I’m brought here… 经历磨难终于获救 来到了这儿…
[13:19] and it’s all about you? 而这一切都是为了你
[13:20] Exactly. 没错
[13:22] I’d like to be alone now. 不过我现在又想独处了
[13:26] Sean, I think I’ve found the problem with the antenna system. 肖恩 我想我找出天线系统的问题了
[13:29] There was an overheat alert near the N-Channel power bus. N频道电源总线附近有超温警报
[13:33] So the power supply fried and shut off all our antennas? 所以电源烧断了然后所有天线都关了吗
[13:35] Yes. A good guess. 是的 猜得很对
[13:37] Can we fix that? 能修好吗
[13:38] We have to. 必须要修好
[13:40] Out here, without our antennas, 在这儿 要是没有天线的话
[13:41] we are officially more alone 我们就真正成了
[13:42] than any other humans in the universe. 宇宙中最孤独的人类了
[14:09] Did you see the gap? 你看到这段空缺了吗
[14:10] “The gap”? 空缺
[14:11] Yeah, 87 minutes. 是的 有87分钟
[14:12] Yesterday Ethan’s power core almost zeroed out. 昨天伊森的能量核心几乎零初始化了
[14:15] 11:45 to 1:12. 11点45到1点12
[14:17] He was with Odin at John’s house. 他跟奥丁在约翰的家里
[14:19] With John? 约翰也在吗
[14:20] No. They were alone till I came to pick him up. 不在 我去接他前他们两人单独在一起
[14:23] Look. I know you like this guy… 听着 我知道你喜欢这家伙…
[14:24] Maybe Ethan asked for a flip 也许是伊森让他换能源
[14:25] and he did it wrong. It can’t hurt him. 他不小心做错了 反正不会伤到伊森
[14:27] – Did he toggle into interlude mode? – Yeah. -他触发了间息模式吗 -是啊
[14:29] But if I’m watching a one-of-a-kind, sentient android, 但如果是我在照顾独一无二的感知机器人
[14:32] I might mention if I let him run out of power. 期间让他断电 我至少会提一下这事的
[14:35] For 90 minutes. 何况断电长达90分钟
[14:36] Is Ethan okay? 伊森没事吧
[14:37] He seems okay, 他看起来是没事
[14:38] but we should probably check him out, tell John. 但最好还是检查一下 把这事告诉约翰
[14:41] Fine. 行
[14:47] You entered codes that sent the Seraphim off course? 你输入密码让塞拉芬偏离了轨道吗
[14:52] I just have a hazy memory of what I entered. 我只模模糊糊地记得我输入的东西
[14:54] Wait, are you gonna put that in my neck? 等等 你是要把那东西弄进我脖子里吗
[14:57] It’s a memory enhancer, Molly. 这是记忆强化剂 莫莉
[14:59] I can’t really inject it into your ass. 我真没办法在你屁股上扎这针
[15:03] You know, this can’t bring back memories that don’t exist. 这个不会让你回忆起不存在的记忆
[15:06] But it can make existing ones much more clearer. 但是会让已有的记忆更加鲜明
[15:09] Okay. 好吧
[15:10] The brightener only has a momentary effect. 这个增强剂的药效很短
[15:14] It’s kind of like a sneeze. 就像打喷嚏一样
[15:16] So you’ll have to focus on the exact cloudy memory 所以你必须专注于那段你想增强的
[15:19] that you want enhanced. 模糊的记忆
[15:21] Okay. 好的
[15:22] All right, relax. 好 放松
[15:24] Close your eyes. 闭上眼睛
[15:28] Focus. 集中注意
[15:31] Are you focused on the memory? 你是在想那段记忆吗
[15:34] Just focus… 你要集中注意在…
[15:35] I will if you just… stop talking. 我会的 只要你别一个劲说话
[15:41] Ten… 十
[15:42] nine… 九
[15:49] seven… 七
[15:50] six… 六
[15:52] It’s just some code. 只是一些密码
[15:53] I’ll dictate, you enter. 我来指示 你来输入
[15:55] Start with your access code. 先输入你的登录密码
[15:57] Okay, okay, okay! 好的好的
[15:57] It’s going to be fine. 没事的
[15:59] Five… 五
[16:01] four… 四
[16:03] three… 三
[16:04] two… 二
[16:06] one. 一
[16:07] Go. 开始
[16:11] Okay. 好的
[16:13] Everything taken care of. 一切问题都解决了
[16:20] I see numbers! 我看到数字了
[16:20] Give-give me something to write! 给我什么能写字的东西
[16:22] Write it down before the brightener fades. 在药效消失前写下来
[16:28] Okay. 好了
[16:33] Oh, God. 天哪
[16:34] Are you okay? 你没事吧
[16:37] I saw Marcus. 我看到马库斯了
[16:40] And I was holding the baby. 而且我把孩子抱在了怀里
[16:42] It was real. 好真实
[16:44] Sam, it was so real. 山姆 那好真实
[16:47] I know this is gonna sound crazy. 我知道这听起来很疯狂
[16:48] But do you think there’s any way 但你觉得我看到的
[16:51] that what I saw could actually be real? 有没有可能成真呢
[16:55] Do you mean more than an hallucination? 你是说不仅存在于幻觉里吗
[16:58] Yes. 是的
[16:59] I don’t… I don’t know what to say. 我 不知道该怎么说
[17:02] Okay. 好吧
[17:03] I’m gonna go talk to Ben. 我得去跟本谈谈
[17:04] I think he’s the only one who can help me understand 我想恐怕只有他能帮我
[17:07] what these commands mean. 破解这些指令
[17:08] Thanks. 谢谢你
[17:09] Molly? 莫莉
[17:14] Who am I to say what’s real? 我又有什么资格评说真实与虚幻呢
[17:17] If you held your baby, 如果你感觉到抱住了孩子
[17:19] then you held your baby. 那这感觉就存在
[17:24] Ben, simulate the access level limits for a remote terminal log on. 本 模拟远程终端的访问登录界面
[17:28] Of course. 好的
[17:30] Okay, I’m gonna enter some coordinates. 好 我要输入一些坐标
[17:33] See if you can make any sense of these. 你帮我搜索一下涵义
[17:35] Parse them at three digits. 三位一分解析
[17:37] Maybe they were coordinates for a new course. 也许是新航线的坐标
[17:40] You wouldn’t have had clearance to give 从远程终端上没有权限
[17:42] the Seraphim new way-points from a remote terminal. 给塞拉芬指示新的路径
[17:45] Okay, Ben, so how could these 20 characters 好吧 本 那么这20个字符
[17:48] have changed the course of a ship? 是怎么改变了一艘飞船的航线的呢
[17:51] Could you have sent Sean Glass a coded message? 可能是给了肖恩·格拉斯一个加密信息呢
[17:54] Like what — “Turn the ship”? 比如什么 飞船转向吗
[17:56] Would you like me to try common ciphers? 需要当作常规密码破译吗
[18:00] Sure. Go ahead. 行 破译吧
[18:03] Wait, hold on a second. 等一下
[18:05] Maybe you were right about sending a message. 也许你这个递送信息的想法没错
[18:07] Parse three groups of three digits. 三个数字一组分三组
[18:09] Single digit, double digits. 一组一个的和一组两个的
[18:14] They are coordinates. 它们确实是坐标
[18:16] And they have vectors, too. 而且还带有矢量
[18:18] Position, direction and speed. 位置 方向和速度
[18:21] Ben, if there were an immediate threat to the Seraphim — 本 如果塞拉芬出现了紧急的威胁隐患
[18:24] say a real emergency situation — 比如一个非常紧急的状况
[18:26] would I have been able to warn it from a remote terminal? 我有可能从远程终端给它发出警告吗
[18:29] Wouldn’t that make it change its course? 这会让他改变航线吗
[18:31] It would be exactly like yelling, “Turn the ship.” 那简直就是向他喊了 飞船转向
[18:36] Asteroids. 小行星
[18:37] I didn’t change the course of the Seraphim 我没有改变塞拉芬的航线
[18:38] because I couldn’t. 因为我也做不到这个
[18:39] But what I could do was tell the onboard nav-com 但我可以告诉飞船上的航行指挥官
[18:42] there were asteroids on a collision course with it. 有一颗小行星与它轨道冲突
[18:44] So it entered into an avoidance protocol 所以它进入了回避模式
[18:46] to avoid asteroids that didn’t exist. 以避免那颗不存在的小行星
[18:49] Wait. 等等
[18:50] If the Seraphim 如果塞拉芬
[18:52] deviated its course to here, 偏离了轨道到这里
[18:54] it would’ve passed fairly near another station. 它应该会路过另一个很近的空间站
[18:59] Who is that? 这是谁
[19:01] This is Commander Pierre Lyon of the Triomphe. 我是凯旋号的指挥官皮埃尔·里昂
[19:03] We received your message. 我们收到了你们的消息
[19:05] Unfortunately we lost contact with the Seraphim, 很遗憾我们跟塞拉芬失联了
[19:07] and do not know about its current location. 也不知道它现在的位置
[19:10] However… 但是
[19:10] we have returned to them yesterday 我们昨天送过去了
[19:13] this woman 这位女士
[19:14] and the Aruna rescue pod in which she was found. 和找到她时她所在的阿鲁纳救生舱
[19:18] Hey. You feeling better, yes? 你感觉好点了吗
[19:20] It was a very long sleep. 这一觉真的很长
[19:22] Katie? Smile. 凯蒂 笑一笑
[19:25] A little wave? 挥挥手
[19:26] Hi. 你好
[19:29] The French returned her to us yesterday. 法国人昨天把她送回了我们的空间站
[19:31] She’s been drifting for almost two years. 她在太空漂浮了将近两年
[19:34] It’s a miracle, Alan. 这是个奇迹 艾伦
[19:37] But a different kind of miracle. 但这个奇迹跟别的不一样
[19:40] She shows up on this video because she’s real. 她能在视频里露面是因为她是真实的
[19:43] She’s alive. 她还活着
[19:46] I want to see her. 我想见她
[19:48] I do, too. 我也想
[19:50] But she’s on the Seraphim. 但她现在在塞拉芬上
[19:52] We’ve lost all contact. 我们失去了所有联系
[19:54] Now I remember that you had me take the Seraphim off course. 我记得你让我把塞拉芬偏离轨道
[19:57] But I don’t remember where I sent it. 但我不记得我送它去了哪里
[20:01] I can’t. 我不能说
[20:03] She was alive this whole time, Alan. 她一直都还活着 艾伦
[20:06] Now, you need to help us. 所以你得帮我们
[20:09] The Seraphim is falling out of its orbit. 塞拉芬现在正在脱离轨道
[20:13] What? 什么
[20:14] It’s coming back to Earth. 它要回地球了
[20:16] It’ll disintegrate 它一旦撞上大气层
[20:17] as soon as it hits the atmosphere. 就会立即分崩离析
[20:19] How could you make me do that?! 你怎么能让我这么做
[20:21] He said it was necessary. 他说这是必需的
[20:23] Why?! 为什么
[20:24] I don’t know. 我不知道
[20:26] Oh, please… 求你了
[20:27] save my daughter. 救救我女儿
[20:30] I’ll tell you what you want to know. 你们想知道什么我都告诉你们
[20:35] Sparks gave us enough 斯帕克斯给了我们足够信息
[20:36] to calculate the last position and heading. 计算塞拉芬最后的位置及前进方向
[20:38] We should be able to intercept it, 我们应该能拦截它
[20:40] assuming it hasn’t changed course again. 前提是它没有再次改变轨道
[20:42] We need to get someone up there as soon as possible. 我们得尽快派人上去
[20:44] Who are you gonna sending? 你准备派谁
[20:45] Well, you’ve got more solo hours on the Seraphim than anyone else. 你在塞拉芬上的单人任务时间比任何人都长
[20:49] Me? 我
[20:50] You want me to go? 你想让我去
[20:53] After everything that’s happened? 发生了这么多事你还让我去吗
[20:54] It’s because of everything that’s happened 正是因为所有发生的这一切
[20:56] that I want you to go. 我才想让你去
[20:57] No one knows that ship as well as you. 没有人比你更了解那艘飞船
[21:00] My problems are down here, not up there. 我的问题在这里 不在那上面
[21:03] You’ve got other qualified candidates. 你还有别的合格候选人
[21:05] None of them are you. 但他们都不是你
[21:15] I don’t want to go to the lab. 我不想去实验室
[21:16] I don’t either, but you need to do a systems check. 我也不想 但你需要做个系统检查
[21:18] You shouldn’t have let your batteries get so low. 你不该让自己的电量这么低
[21:20] I didn’t. 我没有
[21:22] Ethan, I’m really not upset with you, okay? 伊森 我没有生你的气 好吗
[21:26] Is this about your argument? 是因为你们吵架了吗
[21:30] Sometimes I-I just don’t understand your mother. 有时候我真的 不懂你妈妈
[21:35] Do you understand me? 你懂我吗
[21:39] – I want to go home! – We have to do this today, okay? -我想回家 -我们今天一定要去 好吗
[21:43] I don’t want to talk about it anymore. 这件事我不想再讨论了
[21:50] All right, bud. Get comfortable. 好了 小伙 坐得舒服点
[21:52] This is gonna take a second. 这次要花一点时间
[21:53] My dad said it was just a systems check. 我爸爸说这次只是系统检查
[21:55] Well, today we’re gonna do a deep scan. 今天我们要做一个深层扫描
[21:59] I’ve never done that before. 我以前从没做过
[22:00] Well, you’re getting more complex. 你变得越来越复杂难懂了
[22:01] There’s more to check as you get older. 随着你慢慢地长大 检查会变得更多
[22:03] But the worst part is… 但最糟糕的是
[22:05] is you 你
[22:07] are gonna have to wear… 得戴上
[22:09] the dufus cap. 这顶傻乎乎的检测帽
[22:15] Nothing, huh? Okay. Come on. 不好笑吗 好吧 戴吧
[22:17] – I’m not wearing that. – Come on, it’s not that bad. -我不要戴这帽子 -没这么糟糕啦
[22:19] – No. – I promise. -不戴 -我保证
[22:20] – No! – Come on… -不要 -戴吧
[22:21] – Hey, Rabbit. – Where’s my dad? -小兔子 -我爸爸在哪里
[22:24] He’s gonna come in at the end to see how we did. 他最后会来看我们的检查结果的
[22:26] I don’t want to do it. I’m not wearing that. 我不要检查 我不要戴这帽子
[22:32] Give us a minute? 让我和他单独说两句
[22:37] You okay? You seem really scared. 没事吧 你好像很害怕
[22:41] What’s wrong, Rabbit? 怎么了 小兔子
[22:42] I know what you’re trying to do. 我知道你们想干什么
[22:46] I know my mom and dad want to shut me down. 我知道我爸妈想关闭我的系统
[22:49] Shut you down? 关闭你的系统
[22:50] Why would they want to do that? 他们为什么要这么做
[22:52] So that he can re-program me 这样他们就可以重新对我编程
[22:54] so I’m like other kids. 让我变得和普通小孩子一样
[22:57] No way, Ethan. 这是不可能的 伊森
[22:58] No one wants to shut you down. 没人要关闭你的系统
[23:00] Your parents love you. 你爸妈很爱你
[23:01] We all love you. 我们都很爱你
[23:02] But I’m a machine. 可我只是台机器
[23:04] We’re all machines. 我们都是机器
[23:06] I’m half motors, half muscles. 我身体里有一半是引擎装置 一半是肌肉组织
[23:07] Who cares what we are? 没人在乎我们的构造
[23:09] If you can love something, 如果你爱某样事物
[23:11] than you can be loved. 那你就能得其所爱
[23:14] That’s how it works. 就是这样
[23:21] Who told you they wanted to shut you down? 谁告诉你他们想要关闭你的系统
[23:24] Odin. 奥丁说的
[23:35] What are you doing? 你在做什么
[23:39] I thought you were lying down. 我以为你在躺着休息
[23:40] 23 months was enough. 躺了23个月已经够了
[23:45] Earth antennas are shot. 与地球联系的天线坏掉了
[23:48] Protocol says I gotta prep the escape pod. 程序说我得准备逃生舱
[23:50] Why? 为什么
[23:51] A party. 办派对啊
[23:53] I’m gonna hang a disco ball, 我要挂上闪光灯球
[23:55] invite the French. 邀请法国人来一起玩
[23:59] We gotta go, Katie. 我们得走了 凯蒂
[24:01] If we can’t contact Earth, we need to evac the ship 如果与地球失联 我们就得在24小时内
[24:03] in a reentry vehicle within 24 hours. 乘再入飞行器撤离此飞船
[24:05] Problem is, our spare oxygen generators are stuck in the shed 可问题是 我们的备用制氧机放在仓库里
[24:10] and I can’t get the doors open. 我打不开门
[24:13] We’ve been having a fungus problem up here. 这里一直有真菌问题
[24:15] I’m thinking that’s what’s messing up the controls. 控制装置可能就是被真菌弄坏的
[24:18] Sean… 肖恩
[24:22] Hey, hey… What’s the matter? 怎么了
[24:24] I can’t get in a pod again. 我不能再进逃生舱
[24:25] – I-I can’t. – It’s okay. -不行 -没事的
[24:28] I’m sorry. I-I’ll figure it out, I’ll… 对不起 我会想办法的
[24:30] I’ll get over it, I’m… 我会想办法克服的
[24:31] We’ll just take a little more time. 慢慢来
[24:34] Okay? 好吗
[24:36] Come here. 过来
[25:12] So you said “No”? 你拒绝了吗
[25:13] Yeah, I told Jackson “No”. 是的 我拒绝了杰克逊
[25:15] You want me to go? 你要我去吗
[25:16] Why do you ever go back? Huh? 你为什么要回去
[25:18] You’re drawn to it. 你被此所吸引
[25:20] Well, yeah, but… I-I want to be here, too. 是的 但是我也想留在这里
[25:23] Okay, maybe this time you’re not going to space, 也许这次你不用进入太空
[25:25] but-but you’re… you’re not here, either. 可是你的心却不在这里
[25:29] But I-I am here, I… 我的心就在这里
[25:30] Let me be honest now. Please. 实话实说吧
[25:35] I love someone whose heart has been broken more than once. 我心爱的你已经心碎了不止一次
[25:39] Marcus, the baby… 马库斯 还有那个孩子
[25:42] I… I get it. 我 我明白的
[25:44] You’ve always been looking for something, 你总是在找寻
[25:47] searching for something you lost. 找寻你所失去的东西
[25:48] And I know you loved them, and I accepted that. 我知道你爱他们 对此我没问题
[25:50] But-but I thought… I thought you would heal. 但是我以为你的伤口会愈合
[25:53] I-I-I thought you would be able to put it all behind you 我以为你会放下那些伤痛
[25:56] and-and really be here, 真正和我在一起
[25:57] with us, with the family you have. 和我们在一起 和这个家在一起
[26:00] What is it I was supposed to do, John? 那你说我该怎么做 约翰
[26:03] Just forget about Marcus and the baby? 就这样忘记马库斯和那个孩子吗
[26:05] No, I never wanted you to forget them. 我不是要你忘了他们
[26:09] I just… didn’t expect you to see them again. 我只是…没想到你会再见到他们
[26:29] Isn’t there someone 就没有人让你
[26:31] that you would give anything to see again? 为了再见他一次而放弃一切吗
[26:36] Yeah. 有
[26:38] You. 就是你
[27:00] John… 约翰
[27:02] I’m sorry. 对不起
[27:04] I don’t want us to be like this. 我不想我们变成这样
[27:08] All I’m asking for is a way to talk about it. 我只想找到跟你沟通的方法
[27:13] I don’t want to lose you. 我不想失去你
[27:15] I don’t want to lose you, either. 我也不想失去你
[27:19] This is my family. 这是我的家庭
[27:22] We both forget that. 我们都忘了吧
[27:24] I don’t want to fight anymore. 我不想再吵下去了
[27:28] You are the most important person in the world to me. 你是我在这个世界上最重要的人
[27:32] Dad? What are you doing? 爸爸 你在干什么
[27:36] I love you, too. 我也爱你
[27:44] Dad? 爸爸
[27:47] Dad? 爸爸
[28:53] Gina! Lock the door! 吉娜 关上门
[28:58] Ethan! What did you do? 伊森 你干什么
[29:01] Gina, unlock the door. 吉娜 把门打开
[29:14] Hey, Pam, it’s Julie. 帕姆 我是朱莉
[29:16] Listen, I need a favor. 你帮我个忙
[29:18] You know the EX-200 joint 记得几年前我们设计的
[29:20] we designed a few years ago? EX-200型号的关节吗
[29:22] I need you to send me any information you’ve got 请把序列号EX265444G7的
[29:25] on the recipient of serial number EX265… triple four G7. 接受者的所有资料发给我
[29:30] Thanks. Patient’s name is Odin James. 谢谢 患者姓名是奥丁·詹姆斯
[29:35] What? 什么
[29:35] Are you sure you have the right number? 你确定你序列号没打错吗
[29:39] So what is his name? 那么他的名字是什么
[29:44] That’s “Hutchinson” with a “T”? 字母里有个T的哈钦森吗
[29:52] Yeah. Thanks. Got it. 谢谢 收到了
[30:10] I have been unable to access 由于设备故障
[30:12] the oxygen generators we need for our return 我无法获得我们返程所需的
[30:14] due to equipment failures, 氧气发生器
[30:15] so I’m gonna take a look on the Aruna escape vehicle for some spares. 所以我得去阿鲁纳的逃生舱看看那里有没有备用的
[30:20] Also, Katie Sparks has had an adverse reaction to the thought of 还有 凯蒂·斯帕克斯在获救后
[30:23] boarding another pod so quickly after being rescued. 排斥在短时间内登上别的太空舱
[30:27] For her own well-being, 为了她着想
[30:28] I may need to sedate her 让她顺利登上救生舱
[30:30] in order to get her on board. 我可能需要给她用镇静剂
[30:32] Anyone who receives this message, 收到这条信息的人
[30:33] please contact the ISEA. 请联系国际空间探索机构
[30:36] Let them know we’re alive 让他们知道我们还活着
[30:36] and ready to commence evac and reentry. 并且准备撤离 回到地球
[30:39] This is Sean Glass of the Seraphim Space Station. 我是塞拉芬站的肖恩·格拉斯
[30:43] Ben, did you get all that? 本 你录好了吗
[30:44] Of course. 好了
[30:46] Send it out on our shortwave emergency transponder. 用短波紧急广播发射
[30:49] Ship to ship is our best chance of someone picking it up. 舱对舱发射别人接收到信息的概率最大
[30:51] Not a very good chance. 机会非常渺茫
[30:53] Keep the statistics to yourself, please. 统计数据你自己知道就行了
[31:08] Thank you. I’m such a klutz. 谢谢 我真是个马大哈
[31:10] No worries, dear. 没事 亲爱的
[31:11] It’s nice seeing you again. 很高兴再见到你
[31:13] He’s such a private person. 他不喜欢与人交际
[31:15] You’re good for him. 有你陪他很好
[31:16] He’s a bit of a mystery to me, too, 他对我也有点神秘
[31:17] if it makes you feel any better. 如果这样能让你好受点
[31:20] I’m just going to grab my phone. 我要去找我的手机了
[31:21] Do you mind if I use the bathroom? 你介意我用一下卫生间吗
[31:22] – I can show myself out. – Oh, that’s fine. -我可以自己离开 -请自便
[32:03] Okay. 好
[32:04] All right. 好
[32:05] Repeat what you just told me for the camera; 我想你把刚才告诉我的
[32:08] I love it. 对录像再说一遍
[32:10] I don’t like rules. 我不喜欢规规矩矩
[32:12] Whose rules? 谁的规矩
[32:13] My dad’s. 我爸爸的
[32:14] Why not? 为什么不喜欢
[32:17] All right, it’s just you and me in here; 没事 这里只有我和你
[32:19] break a rule. 打破规矩
[32:20] Right now. 现在就做
[32:27] What would you do… 如果他们试图关闭你
[32:28] if they tried to shut you down? 你会怎么做
[32:32] I wouldn’t want to find out. 我不想知道
[32:39] The dire events today 今天的可怕事件
[32:40] are tragic proof, that we have gone out of our depth 是悲剧的证明 是我们在设计制造
[32:43] when it comes to engineering artificial intelligence. 人工智能的时候不自量力的证明
[32:49] The explosion at Yasumoto Towers 发生于安本塔
[32:51] that destroyed the Humanichs Corporation laboratory 并炸毁人工智能会社实验室的爆炸
[32:53] was a terrorist attack. 是一次恐怖袭击
[32:55] Planned and executed 它不是我们的人类敌人
[32:57] not by our human enemies, 所策划并执行的行动
[32:59] but by a machine with no fear of death, 而是出自一个机器 它对死亡无所恐惧
[33:01] no moral compass… 没有道德准则
[33:03] and a vengeful desire… to send a message… 并充满报复欲 它杀死自己的创造者
[33:08] by killing his creators 是因为他们做出了
[33:09] who had made the wise decision… to shut him down. 明智的决定 要关闭他的系统
[33:36] John! 约翰
[33:41] John! 约翰
[34:02] John? 约翰
[34:07] John. 约翰
[34:09] John, what’s going on?! 约翰 你怎么回事
[34:10] John! 约翰
[34:17] Oh, my God, Molly. 天哪 莫莉
[34:19] Where’s Molly? 莫莉在哪里
[34:20] Where’s Ethan? 伊森在哪里
[34:22] Find him! 快去找他
[34:49] Can I come closer? 我能靠近一点吗
[35:11] Looks like… you cut yourself. 你好像 割伤了自己
[35:15] You’re bleeding. 你在流血
[35:18] It’s okay. 没事的
[35:20] I’ll take care of you. 我会照顾你的
[35:24] I didn’t expect you to be a little boy. 我没想到你会是个小男孩
[35:28] How’d you get so big… so fast? 你是怎么这么快就长这么大的
[35:33] Who’s the other boy? 另一个男孩是谁
[35:35] That’s my son, Ethan. 那是我儿子 伊森
[35:38] He was just scared, I’m sorry. 他刚才只是害怕而已 很抱歉
[35:45] He’s… 他…
[35:46] different than you. 和你不一样
[35:49] Yeah, he is. 没错
[35:51] But, he’s still my son. 但他仍然是我儿子
[35:54] Just like you. 就像你一样
[35:57] I needed to find you. 我需要找到你
[36:00] I needed to find you, too. 我也要找到你
[36:04] I know you were scared. 我知道你很害怕
[36:07] They wanted to catch me. 他们想抓我
[36:08] I know. 我知道
[36:09] Because, they didn’t know what you were. 因为他们不知道你是何物
[36:13] They wanted to use you. 他们想要利用你
[36:15] You had done things that… 你曾经做了…
[36:18] that they really didn’t understand. 做了他们无法理解的事
[36:22] I did what they wanted. 我只是做了他们想要的
[36:24] What “Who” wanted? “谁”想要什么
[36:26] We need to go. 我们得走了
[36:27] Wait. Go where? 等等 去哪里
[36:29] What are you afraid of? 你在怕什么
[36:31] The ones without blood. 那些没有血肉的生物
[36:34] Wait… 等等
[36:36] What are you talking about? 你在说什么
[36:37] The ones without bodies; 那些没有实体的生物
[36:39] like me… 像我一样
[36:40] before the blood. 在造成血灾之前
[36:42] They’ll be here soon. 他们马上就要来了
[36:43] Who’s gonna be here?! 到底是谁要来
[36:45] Who’s gonna be here?! 是谁要来
[36:46] Wait! 等等
[37:07] Baby girl. 乖女儿
[37:11] Where’d you go? 你要去哪里
[37:12] I turned around and you were gone. 我只是转了个身你就不见了
[37:14] Hey, guess what? 你猜怎么着
[37:15] Buck has actually got a fire started, 巴克真把火生起来了
[37:18] and we just may… cook 我们就 就吃
[37:19] what we caught today. 我们今天逮到的东西吧
[37:22] No… 不
[37:23] No, please… 求你了 不
[37:24] don’t do this. 不要这样
[37:25] What is it? 怎么了
[37:27] Hey, what are you doing, are you crying? 你在做什么呢 你在哭吗
[37:32] it’s gonna be okay. 不会有事的
[37:34] Everything’s gonna be okay. 一切都会好的
[37:36] This is not real. 这不是真实的
[37:38] And you are not here. 你也不在这里
[37:40] Oh, I am here… 我当然在这里
[37:41] and I’m as real as everything around here. 我就像你周围的一切一样真实
[37:46] Look at these hands… here. 看着这双手 这里
[37:48] These are the hands that held you when you were first born. 这是在你刚生下来的时候托住你的那双手
[37:57] These hands are warm… 这双手是暖的
[38:00] just like your mama’s. 就像你妈妈的一样
[38:01] And we had better go before she gets mad, okay? 在她生气前我们最好快走
[38:04] Mom…? 妈妈
[38:05] Yes… 是的
[38:07] Mama. 妈妈
[38:09] Yeah, I talked to her and I told her that 对的 我跟她说
[38:10] you caught the big one and you let it get away. 你抓住了一个大的然后让它跑了
[38:13] You know what she said? 你知道她说什么吗
[38:15] That you did the right thing. 她说你做得对
[38:17] Peas in a pod, you two. 你俩真是一个样
[38:19] Now, she’s gonna get grumpy – if we keep her waiting. 如果我们继续让她等下去 她就要生气了
[38:22] Now, come on. 快走吧
[38:23] No, I can’t! 不 不行
[38:25] We’ve got to go, baby girl. 我们必须要走了 女儿
[38:29] If you don’t come with me… now… 如果你现在不跟我走
[38:31] I can’t keep you safe. 我就不能保证你的安全了
[38:33] Now… 现在
[38:34] I don’t want anything bad to happen to you. 我不想让你发生任何不测
[38:38] What’s gonna happen? 会发生什么
[38:40] They’re coming down and you can’t stop them. 他们就要下来了 你阻止不了的
[38:43] On the Seraphim? 在塞拉芬号上吗
[38:45] Who? 谁
[38:46] Who’s coming? 谁要来了
[38:48] And why? 为什么
[38:49] They’re real hungry. 他们真的很饿
[38:52] And there’s lots… and lots and lots of them. 而且他们数量众多
[38:56] They’re coming, baby girl. 他们就要来了 女儿
[38:58] No. 不
[38:59] I won’t talk to you like this. 我不要这么和你说话
[39:01] This is not real! 这不是真的
[39:04] Stop! 停下来
[39:05] Stop! 停下来
[39:12] Oh, no. 不
[39:24] Molly… we need to go… 莫莉 我们必须走了
[39:26] No! Enough! 不 够了
[39:28] I don’t want to be here. 我不想待在这里
[39:29] I don’t want to talk to you. 我不想和你讲话
[39:41] Baby, come here. Come here. 宝贝 过来 过来
[39:45] I don’t want to go to those places you send me, anymore. 我再也不想去你让我去的那些地方了
[39:48] Don’t you want to be with those people? 你不想和那些人在一起吗
[39:50] No. 不
[39:51] I want to be with you. 我想和你在一起
[39:54] The “Others” that are coming down here… 那些要来这里的其他人…
[39:57] can you stop them? 你能阻止他们吗
[39:59] They’re too strong, I have to do what they say. 他们太强大了 我必须按照他们说的做
[40:02] Okay, listen to me… 好吧 听我说
[40:03] I brought you here; 是我把你带来这里的
[40:05] you’re part of me. 你是我的一部分
[40:07] Now, I know there’s a part of you that’s telling you what to do. 我知道你内心的一部分在告诉你该做什么
[40:09] But, there’s another part of you… 但你的身体里还有另一部分
[40:11] that’s human. 人类的部分
[40:13] You need to tell them not to come. 你需要告诉他们不要来
[40:17] I can’t, we need to survive. 我不能 我们需要活下去
[40:19] But, we can both survive. 但我们可以都活下去
[40:21] We just have to find a way. 我们只是要找个方法
[40:23] You can tell them not to come. 你可以告诉他们不要来
[40:25] I’m sorry, I can’t stay. 对不起 我不能留下来
[40:28] You need to stop them. 你需要去阻止他们
[40:32] You’re the only one who can. 你是唯一能阻止他们的人
[40:36] Okay. 好吧
[40:45] Molly?! 莫莉
[40:50] He’s gone. 他走了
[40:53] Thank God you’re okay. 谢天谢地你没事
[40:56] I have to go up, John. 我必须上去 约翰
[40:59] I have to stop this thing. 我必须阻止这件事
[41:09] Ethan! 伊森
[41:12] Get in! 上车
[41:56] Ben… 本
[41:59] check the Aruna pod equipment manifest 检查阿鲁纳舱体设备清单
[42:00] for backup oxygen generators. 是否有备用氧气生成器
[42:02] The manifest shows there are six reserve O-Gens in onboard storage. 清单显示飞船仓库中有六个剩余发生器
[42:27] No! 不
[42:41] It’s okay. 没事的
传世

Post navigation

Previous Post: 传世(Extant)第1季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 传世(Extant)第1季第13集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

传世(Extant)剧集台词目录:

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S01E11
S01E12
S01E13

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme