时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | I went to space on a 13-month solo mission. | 我去太空进行了一项为期十三个月的单人任务 |
[00:09] | I didn’t come home alone. | 我并非独自归来 |
[00:13] | My husband created a lifelike android called a Humanich. | 我丈夫发明了一种栩栩如生的机器人 人工生命 |
[00:16] | His name is Ethan. He’s the prototype. | 他叫伊森 他是原型 |
[00:20] | This is a story about Earth. | 这是一个关于地球的故事 |
[00:22] | Ethan! | 伊森 |
[00:23] | A story about family. | 关于家庭的故事 |
[00:28] | A story about surviving. | 关于生存的故事 |
[00:36] | We received a distress call from the Aruna Station. | 我们收到了从阿鲁纳站发来的求救信号 |
[00:39] | We believe there are no survivors. | 我们认为无人幸免于难 |
[00:41] | Dad? | 爸 |
[00:42] | I’m gonna die up here. | 我会死在这里 |
[00:43] | What kind of father… | 什么样的父亲 |
[00:46] | sends his daughter into harm’s way like that, Alan? | 才会将自己的女儿置于那种险境 艾伦 |
[00:49] | What does he want? | 他想要干什么 |
[00:51] | He wants out. | 他想出来 |
[00:52] | If you take him, I can come, too. | 如果你能带他出去 我就也能离开这里了 |
[00:54] | Mommy. | 妈咪 |
[00:56] | She’s real. | 她是真实的 |
[00:57] | My wife is in danger. | 我妻子危在旦夕 |
[00:58] | Perhaps it will be safer for Ethan to join us here. | 也许伊森跟我们待在这里会更安全 |
[01:02] | Mr. Yasumoto doesn’t want us to leave this place. | 安本先生不想让我们离开这里 |
[01:04] | I need you to go find Julie, | 我需要你去找朱莉 |
[01:06] | and tell her to get you out of the building. | 并且让她把你带出这栋大楼 |
[01:08] | I need to find Julie. We’re in trouble. | 我要找朱莉 我们有麻烦了 |
[01:10] | I can take you to her. | 我可以带你去找她 |
[01:11] | We have lost our souls to machines. | 我们让机器占据了我们的灵魂 |
[01:15] | We need a reckoning. | 我们得想办法解决问题 |
[01:17] | Starting right here. | 就从他开始 |
[01:18] | Meet Dr. Mason. | 这是梅森博士 |
[01:20] | Dr. Mason is an expert on theories of extraterrestrial life. | 梅森博士是外星生命理论研究专家 |
[01:27] | You had better stop this car. | 你最好把车停下来 |
[01:32] | This is for your own good. | 这都是为了你好 |
[01:38] | You want to meet your son? | 你想见见你儿子吗 |
[01:46] | Tell me what to do. | 告诉我该做什么 |
[01:47] | Start with your access code. | 从你的接入代码开始 |
[01:50] | Something’s wrong. | 不对劲 |
[01:56] | Harmon. Oh, God. Oh, God. | 哈蒙 天哪 天哪 |
[01:59] | The baby’s not here. | 婴儿不在这里 |
[02:01] | Molly, it’s getting stronger. You have to stop it. | 莫莉 它正在变强 你得阻止它 |
[02:04] | Harmon! Harmon! Harmon! | 哈蒙 哈蒙 哈蒙 |
[02:13] | Hey, why don’t you get that game you keep bragging about? | 把你一直吹嘘自己很拿手的游戏拿来吧 |
[02:15] | See how good you really are. | 让我看看你到底有多厉害 |
[02:16] | Oh, I’m good. | 我超厉害的 |
[02:17] | Oh, yeah? I’ll be the judge of that. | 真的吗 这得由我来评评看 |
[02:39] | Can I help you? | 有什么能帮到您吗 |
[02:40] | Uh, I was just headed to the kitchen. | 我只是想去下厨房 |
[02:42] | Wanted to get myself some tea. | 想弄杯茶喝喝 |
[02:44] | I can call the chef. | 我能传唤厨师 |
[02:45] | He can send it up here. | 他会把茶送上来的 |
[02:46] | I don’t mind walking. | 我不介意自己走一趟的 |
[02:47] | Oh, it’s no trouble at all, sir. | 这完全不麻烦 先生 |
[02:51] | – Are you sure? – I’m positive. | -你确定 -确定 |
[02:53] | Is there anything else that you need? | 您还需要其他的什么吗 |
[02:55] | No, no. I was just thirsty. | 不用了 我就是有点渴而已 |
[03:46] | Harmon? | 哈蒙 |
[03:49] | I’m sorry. I’m so sorry. | 对不起 真的很对不起 |
[03:53] | Molly. | 莫莉 |
[04:00] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[04:04] | We’ve got to get out of here. | 我们得离开这里 |
[04:12] | Who was he? | 他是谁 |
[04:13] | Dr. Mason. | 梅森博士 |
[04:15] | One of Yasumoto’s scientists. | 是安本手下的一个科学家 |
[04:17] | He came here to help me get the baby. | 他来这儿帮我找到我的孩子 |
[04:19] | Yasumoto? | 安本 |
[04:21] | – Hideki Yasumoto? – Yeah. | -安本秀成吗 -是的 |
[04:23] | He was your silent investor. | 他是幕后的投资人 |
[04:24] | He was behind all of it. | 这一切都是他在背后操纵 |
[04:26] | The Aruna mission, Claypool… | 阿鲁纳行动 克莱普尔… |
[04:28] | And you’re working with him? | 而你现在是在和他一起工作吗 |
[04:30] | Well, I thought I was. | 我曾经以为我是 |
[04:31] | We’d better get out of here before he wakes up. | 我们最好在他醒来前离开这里 |
[04:33] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[04:36] | Something terrible is about to happen. | 有可怕的事情要发生 |
[04:45] | Dr. Mason. | 梅森博士 |
[04:46] | Call your men off. | 让你的人撤退 |
[04:47] | Do not send them after Sparks. | 别派他们去追斯帕克斯了 |
[04:49] | Tell them to stand down. | 让他们退出 |
[04:50] | I’m afraid I can’t do that, Molly. | 这我恐怕做不到 莫莉 |
[04:53] | Sparks has the baby. | 婴儿在斯帕克斯那儿 |
[04:54] | We can’t let him get away. | 我们不能放他走 |
[04:56] | This was not our deal. | 这不是我们应付得来的 |
[04:58] | If you send them in there to try to take the baby like this, | 如果你派他们用这种手段去抢婴儿 |
[05:00] | they will die. | 他们会死的 |
[05:01] | Just like at Claypool. | 就跟克莱普尔那次一样 |
[05:03] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[05:04] | I can’t wait any longer. | 我不能再等了 |
[05:12] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[05:13] | We have to get to Sparks before they do. | 我们必须抢在他们之前找到斯帕克斯 |
[05:16] | On your knees! On your knees. | 跪下 跪下 |
[05:19] | Now! | 快点 |
[05:22] | Hands where I can see them. | 把手放在我看得见的地方 |
[05:26] | Sir? They’ve apprehended Molly Woods. | 先生 他们已经逮捕了莫莉·伍兹 |
[05:29] | What about the Offspring? | 后代怎样了 |
[05:30] | Closing in now. | 现在快到了 |
[05:33] | We have a sniper in place, | 我们的狙击手已经就位 |
[05:34] | ready to take out Sparks on your signal. | 您一下令就立即杀掉斯帕克斯 |
[05:36] | Not until the Offspring is safe. | 确保后代的安全之后再杀 |
[05:45] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧 |
[05:48] | Anya, I killed him. | 安雅 我杀死他了 |
[05:51] | I killed Kryger. | 我杀死克雷格了 |
[05:54] | Like you said, | 正如你所言 |
[05:56] | we have to make our peace with it. | 我们要跟它和平共处 |
[06:04] | We need to find a safe place. | 我们得找个安全的地方 |
[06:06] | Somewhere we can lie low | 然后藏起来 |
[06:08] | until we can be sure no one’s looking for us. | 直到确定没人来找我们 |
[06:15] | Alan. | 艾伦 |
[06:18] | Eyes on vehicle. Closing in now. | 注意前方车辆 目标接近中 |
[06:21] | You’d better stop them now. | 你最好现在就让他们停手 |
[06:22] | – Ma’am. – He’ll think you’re gonna hurt him. | -夫人 -他会以为你们要伤害他 |
[06:24] | Take me to him! I can help you! | 让我去接近他 我能帮你 |
[06:26] | Ma’am! Not another word. | 夫人 别再多说了 |
[06:40] | Please step out of the vehicle, sir. | 请下车 先生 |
[06:49] | Open the back door. Slowly. | 把后门打开 动作慢点 |
[06:52] | I don’t think you want me to do that. | 我建议你不要这样 |
[06:55] | Open the door. | 把门打开 |
[07:07] | Gunfire! Friendly! Friendly! | 注意枪弹 停火 停火 |
[07:09] | Who’s shooting?! | 谁在开枪 |
[07:12] | Who’s in contact?! | 谁还能听得到 |
[07:16] | Okay, look, listen, if you keep me here, | 听着 你要是把我困在这儿 |
[07:19] | he’ll come for you next. | 他下一个对付的就是你了 |
[07:21] | He’ll do anything to protect me. | 他会不顾一切地保护我 |
[07:23] | I’m his mother. | 我是他的母亲 |
[07:31] | Sanders, stay in position! | 桑德斯 守住你的位置 |
[07:33] | I don’t want to die. | 我不想死 |
[07:34] | That’s an order, Sanders! | 这是命令 桑德斯 |
[08:22] | How’d you get here? | 你怎么找到这儿来的 |
[08:25] | We tracked Anya. | 我们跟踪安雅 |
[08:26] | When we got to the cabins, it… | 我们到小屋子时 你… |
[08:27] | looked like you were in a trance. | 看起来精神恍惚 |
[08:30] | What happened to you? | 发生什么了 |
[08:32] | I got close to the baby. | 我接近了婴儿 |
[08:34] | Sparks told me I could see him, and then, | 斯帕克斯说我可以去看他 然后 |
[08:37] | all of a sudden, I was in this… this dream world. | 突然 我进入了一个… 梦境中 |
[08:41] | But it was different than all the other times. | 但这个梦跟其他的完全不同 |
[08:44] | Ten years ago, I got into a car accident with my boyfriend, | 十年前 我和男友发生了车祸 |
[08:47] | but he died. | 我男友死了 |
[08:48] | I was pregnant at the time. | 当时我怀有身孕 |
[08:50] | I know about the accident. | 我知道那次事故 |
[08:54] | Right. | 是啊 |
[08:56] | Well, in this dream, | 在这个梦里 |
[08:57] | I was with the baby that I lost. | 我跟当时因车祸而死的婴儿在一起 |
[09:02] | And I looked down, and I saw him in an incubator. | 我往下看 看到他躺在保温箱里 |
[09:06] | And he was so little, and… | 他是那么小 我还… |
[09:09] | and I touched him, and I– | 还摸到他了 |
[09:10] | and I felt his heartbeat. | 还感受到了他的心跳 |
[09:13] | And then, something happened, | 然后出事了 |
[09:15] | and he was in distress, and… | 他处于危险之中 于是… |
[09:17] | and I had to save him. | 我必须得去救他 |
[09:20] | But this time, | 但是这一次 |
[09:22] | I actually could. | 我真的把他救活了 |
[09:25] | He’s creating an entire fictional world now. | 他已经开始创造完整的虚幻世界了 |
[09:30] | He’s getting stronger, Molly. | 他在变强 莫莉 |
[09:42] | Oh, my God. | 我的天哪 |
[10:23] | Yes. | 喂 |
[10:24] | You got all of your men killed. | 你害死了你派来的所有人 |
[10:27] | I sent my men for your protection. | 我派人去是为了保护你 |
[10:30] | For his protection. | 为了保护他 |
[10:31] | Well, he’s done everything | 他在动用他所有的力量 |
[10:32] | in his power to get away from you. | 就为了躲避你 |
[10:34] | So, I’m done. | 所以我不干了 |
[10:36] | Whatever it is you want with him, I am not gonna help you. | 不管你要他做什么 我都不会帮忙了 |
[10:39] | Unfortunately, you may not have a choice. | 很不幸 你可能没有选择 |
[10:42] | You still need to bring me the baby. | 你还是得把孩子给我带回来 |
[10:44] | Oh, really? | 是吗 |
[10:46] | Why? | 为什么 |
[10:47] | I imagine you’d like to speak to your family again. | 我想你一定想再见到你的家人吧 |
[10:50] | You can interpret that however you like. | 你怎么理解这句话都可以 |
[11:47] | John. I didn’t see you there. | 约翰 我没注意到你进来了 |
[11:50] | Sorry to interrupt. | 抱歉打扰了 |
[11:58] | How is Ethan? | 伊森好吗 |
[11:59] | Well, he’s been asking all these questions | 他开始问我一些 |
[12:01] | I don’t have answers to. | 我无法回答的问题了 |
[12:02] | I’ve shut him down until we, uh, we’re out of this mess. | 我已经把他关闭了 等这事过去再说吧 |
[12:06] | Curiosity is part of the human experience. | 好奇也是人生体验的一部分啊 |
[12:10] | Doesn’t that run counter to your mission statement for Humanichs? | 这不是和你对人性的追求背道而驰了吗 |
[12:14] | Well, this is one experience I don’t want him to have. | 我不想让他拥有这个体验 |
[12:20] | Let my staff know if there is anything you need. | 有任何需要 只要告诉我的员工就行 |
[12:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:45] | Run translation, Japanese to English. | 运行翻译程序 日译英 |
[12:50] | Running translation. | 正在翻译 |
[12:55] | It’s been too long between doses. | 和上次服药的时间间隔太久了 |
[12:57] | The aging process is accelerating without warning. | 衰老过程正在急剧加速 |
[13:00] | Prepare the final dose. | 准备最后一剂药 |
[13:02] | The vial can only sustain you for a matter of weeks. | 药水只能为你维持几周的生命 |
[13:04] | Without a synthetic reproduction… | 如果还无法人工合成的话 |
[13:06] | Our efforts to synthesize the substance have failed. | 合成物质的尝试失败了 |
[13:09] | Excuse me, sir. | 打扰了 先生 |
[13:11] | – Yeah. – Your tea. | -怎么了 -您要的茶 |
[13:15] | – Thank you. – Sir. | -谢谢 -您慢用 |
[13:28] | It’s not a choice. | 这没得选择 |
[13:29] | Even if we get the baby from Sparks, | 就算我们从斯帕克斯那抢回了孩子 |
[13:32] | he doesn’t want anything to do with Yasumoto. | 孩子也不想和安本有瓜葛 |
[13:35] | He needs to know that he’s gonna be | 他现在需要了解到 他会和 |
[13:36] | with someone who’s gonna protect him. | 那些将要保护他的人在一起 |
[13:39] | What about the ISEA? | 那空探机构呢 |
[13:40] | The ISEA? | 空探机构 |
[13:42] | – Let me… – We can’t go to the ISEA. | -让我… -我们不能回空探机构 |
[13:44] | I don’t trust anybody there. | 我不信任那儿的人 |
[13:46] | There’s one person there I know for sure is clean — | 我确定有一个人与他们无关 |
[13:49] | Ryan Jackson. | 莱恩·杰克逊 |
[13:50] | He’s acting director since Sparks disappeared. | 他是斯帕克斯失踪后的代理局长 |
[13:52] | Sparks kept a very tight circle of people in the know. | 斯帕克斯有个很紧密的知情团队 |
[13:55] | Jackson wasn’t one of them. | 但其中没有杰克逊 |
[13:59] | He knows nothing about this? | 他对此事毫不知情吗 |
[14:00] | Nothing. | 是的 |
[14:01] | We’ll need the baby as proof, | 我们需要用孩子作为证据 |
[14:03] | but then Jackson can help us expose Yasumoto. | 让杰克逊帮我们揭发安本 |
[14:07] | You’ll get your baby and your family. | 你也能得到你的孩子和家人 |
[14:16] | Hey, isn’t that Sparks’ car? | 那不是斯帕克斯的车吗 |
[14:38] | Kern. | 科恩 |
[14:50] | She’s unconscious, but she’s breathing. | 她昏迷了 但还有呼吸 |
[14:53] | I’ll call an ambulance. | 我去叫救护车 |
[15:16] | Do you live around here? | 你就住在附近吗 |
[15:20] | Down the road? | 沿路下去就是吗 |
[15:22] | Why were you here? | 你为什么在这儿 |
[15:24] | The lady lets me play. | 那位夫人允许我来玩 |
[15:26] | The lady at the counter? | 收银台的那位夫人吗 |
[15:27] | She lets me play in the boxes in the back, | 她允许我在后面的箱子里玩 |
[15:30] | only when they’re closed. | 在他们关门后 |
[15:32] | Do you remember what happened? | 你记得发生了什么事吗 |
[15:36] | I know you’re scared, honey. | 我知道你很害怕 宝贝 |
[15:38] | But we’re gonna make sure you get home, okay? | 但是我们会确保你安全回家的 好吗 |
[15:41] | The other lady wanted the car. | 另一位女士想要车 |
[15:44] | What lady? | 什么女士 |
[15:54] | We’re closed. | 我们打烊了 |
[15:55] | I’m gonna need your car. | 我需要你的车 |
[15:58] | There’s a phone in the back, if you’d like to call AAA. | 你想找汽车协会的话 后面有电话 |
[16:01] | No. | 不 |
[16:02] | I need your car now. | 我现在就需要你的车 |
[16:06] | Listen, I don’t want any trouble. | 听着 我可不想找麻烦 |
[16:10] | If you’re reaching for a weapon under there, | 如果你伸手去下面拿武器 |
[16:12] | you should know this won’t end well for you. | 你要知道你不会有好结果的 |
[16:14] | I’ll just take your keys. | 我直接拿走钥匙了 |
[16:16] | I’m calling the cops. | 我要打电话报警了 |
[16:18] | I wouldn’t do that. | 换做是我我可不会 |
[16:34] | She left in the lady’s brown car. | 她开着女士的棕色汽车走了 |
[16:37] | Brown car. | 棕色汽车 |
[16:38] | Okay, um… | 好 那… |
[16:40] | Do you remember anything about that car? | 你还记得车的其他特征吗 |
[16:43] | Did it have two doors, four doors? | 是两扇车门还是四扇车门的 |
[16:45] | The ambulance is on its way. | 救护车在来的路上了 |
[16:47] | And they’re sending a squad car. | 还有一辆警车也要过来 |
[16:49] | We have to go. | 我们得走了 |
[16:54] | Do you want to come with me | 你想跟我一起 |
[16:55] | and wait outside until they get here? | 到外面等他们来吗 |
[17:10] | Is that the brown car? | 是这辆棕色汽车吗 |
[17:54] | Sir. | 先生 |
[17:56] | We searched the office. | 我们搜查过办公室了 |
[17:57] | I don’t know how that boy is missing. | 我不知道那个男孩是怎么不见的 |
[17:59] | I have a team sweeping the tower, | 我找了一队人彻底检查过整个塔里面 |
[18:00] | and there’s no sign of him. | 也没有发现他的踪迹 |
[18:08] | I need a team in the office right now. | 找一队人马上来办公室 |
[18:12] | I took you in. | 我让你进来 |
[18:13] | Made you my guest. | 把你当做客人 |
[18:14] | You made us your prisoners. | 你把我们当囚犯好吗 |
[18:15] | You-you put my wife in danger. | 你把我妻子置于险境 |
[18:17] | The danger she is in | 她现在的险境 |
[18:18] | is entirely of her own creation. | 完全是由她一个人造成的 |
[18:20] | I was trying to help her. | 我是想帮她 |
[18:23] | Check the safe. | 检查一下保险箱 |
[18:25] | The vial is still there, sir. | 药瓶还在里面 先生 |
[18:26] | Where’s Molly? | 莫莉在哪里 |
[18:28] | Keep him quiet. | 让他安静一点 |
[18:36] | Where’s Julie? | 朱莉在哪里 |
[18:37] | I… left a message for her. | 我 给她留言了 |
[18:38] | She’ll call us back. | 她会给我们打电话的 |
[18:42] | Hey, can I tell you a secret? | 我能告诉你一个秘密吗 |
[18:44] | Yes. | 好啊 |
[18:47] | Actually… | 其实… |
[18:49] | I don’t know if I should tell you. | 我不知道该不该告诉你 |
[18:52] | Tell me. | 说吧 |
[18:54] | It’s not a very nice secret. | 这不是个什么好秘密 |
[18:56] | I want to know. | 我想知道 |
[19:00] | Yesterday, | 昨天 |
[19:01] | Julie said that your dad was thinking | 朱莉说你爸爸 |
[19:03] | about shutting you down. | 想把你关闭掉 |
[19:05] | Maybe that’s why he was arguing with Mr. Yasumoto. | 可能因为这个他才跟安本先生争论的 |
[19:10] | I don’t think so. | 好像不是因为这个 |
[19:12] | He’s worried you’re too advanced. | 他担心你太先进太智能 |
[19:14] | He built you to learn like kids your age, | 他创造你是想让你跟同龄人一样学习 |
[19:16] | but you’re way smarter than that. | 但是你远比其他同龄人聪明得多 |
[19:19] | You’re even smarter than he is. | 你甚至比他都聪明 |
[19:22] | He said I was growing up. | 他说我的脑部还在发育 |
[19:23] | Yeah, but human kids don’t grow up at eight years old. | 但是人类孩子是不会在八岁还能继续发育的 |
[19:27] | But… | 但是 |
[19:28] | No, maybe I shouldn’t have told you. | 算了 也许我本不该告诉你这些的 |
[19:30] | You’re probably right. | 你可能是对的 |
[19:34] | You look tired. | 你看上去累了 |
[19:35] | Do you need a flip? | 需要换能源吗 |
[19:37] | No, I don’t think so. | 应该不需要吧 |
[19:39] | Well, maybe I should just check, just to be sure. | 我还是帮你看看吧 以防万一 |
[19:41] | – I guess. – Okay. | -好吧 -来 |
[19:50] | I’m sorry what I said about your dad, I just… | 抱歉我刚才那么说你爸爸 我只是… |
[19:54] | …don’t want anything bad happening to you. | 不想让你发生什么不测 |
[20:04] | I’m running low on power. | 我快没电了 |
[20:06] | You’re okay. | 没事的 |
[20:14] | Ethan? | 伊森 |
[20:45] | What if somebody saw us? | 要是别人看到我们怎么办 |
[20:47] | We have to be more careful. | 我们必须得更加小心 |
[20:49] | We have to stay calm. | 我们必须要保持镇定 |
[20:50] | The police will be looking for the car. | 警察会到处找那辆车 |
[20:52] | There could be drone footage. | 无人机可能会有录像 |
[20:53] | We can’t hide forever. | 我们没办法一直藏下去 |
[20:54] | That’s enough. Sweetie? | 够了 亲爱的 |
[20:56] | – You want something to eat? – No. | -你想吃东西吗 -不想 |
[21:01] | We’re a part of something extraordinary here. | 我们现在是这个离奇事件的一部分 |
[21:04] | And you said it yourself– there are consequences. | 你自己也说过 会有后果 |
[21:12] | I came all the way here because I trusted you. | 我走到现在这步都是因为我相信你 |
[21:16] | You need to trust me now. | 现在该你相信我了 |
[21:19] | Daddy? | 爸爸 |
[21:22] | Whose side are you on? | 你站在哪边 |
[21:25] | You have to choose. | 你必须做出选择 |
[21:41] | Well, that’s the car. | 那辆车在那里 |
[21:42] | So, this must be the place. | 所以 肯定在这里了 |
[21:44] | Molly, wait. | 莫莉 等等 |
[21:45] | What does he want from you? | 他想从你这里得到什么 |
[21:49] | Every time your baby | 你的孩子 |
[21:50] | has created an alternate reality, | 每次创造幻境 |
[21:52] | he’s had an agenda. | 都是有目的的 |
[21:53] | At the roadblock and at Claypool, | 在路障还有克莱普尔那儿 |
[21:55] | he turned the black ops against each other | 他让黑衣人自相残杀 |
[21:57] | to protect himself. | 以保护自己 |
[21:58] | He gave Sparks a vision of his daughter, | 他给斯帕克斯看到他女儿的幻象 |
[22:00] | and Sparks helped him escape. | 所以斯帕克斯才帮他逃跑 |
[22:01] | And when you got near to him, | 当你靠近他时 |
[22:02] | he put you in a fantasy world. | 他又让你进入一个虚幻的世界 |
[22:04] | So what did he need from you? | 所以他到底想从你这得到什么 |
[22:08] | I think he’s frightened. | 我觉得他是吓坏了 |
[22:10] | Of what? | 被什么吓的 |
[22:12] | He showed me that baby | 他给我看那个婴儿 |
[22:13] | for a reason, okay? | 是有原因的 |
[22:15] | Maybe he wants me to see him as that child. | 也许他希望我把他当做那个孩子 |
[22:18] | In the fantasy, I saved the baby. | 在幻象中 我救了那个孩子 |
[22:20] | Maybe that’s his message. | 也许那就是他的讯息 |
[22:22] | He’s alone and-and afraid | 他觉得孤单和害怕 |
[22:24] | in a world that he just doesn’t understand. | 因为他在一个自己不了解的世界里 |
[22:26] | And he needs his mother to save him. | 他需要他妈妈去救他 |
[22:29] | And maybe he knows how badly you want to be a mother. | 也许他知道你有多想当一个妈妈 |
[22:33] | He knows everything about us. | 他知道我们所有的事 |
[22:36] | Who we’ve lost, what we care about. | 我们失去过谁 我们在意什么 |
[22:39] | Maybe he’s manipulating you for some other reason. | 也许他为了别的原因在操控你 |
[22:41] | – You don’t know that. – You’re right, I don’t. | -你又不知道 -没错 我不知道 |
[22:44] | And I really hope I’m wrong. | 而且我真的希望我错了 |
[22:48] | I’m gonna go to the office, | 我去办公室 |
[22:49] | and see if I can figure out what room he’s in. | 看看能不能搞清楚他在哪个房间 |
[23:00] | Hindus believe Vishnu entered | 印度教徒相信毗瑟挐进入了 |
[23:03] | the womb of a human woman. | 一个女人的子宫 |
[23:05] | Buddha entered the world | 佛陀入世 |
[23:07] | as his mother’s dream. | 因为他妈妈做了个梦 |
[23:09] | A white elephant. | 梦到一只白色的大象 |
[23:12] | All the great storytellers | 所有的传世故事 |
[23:14] | speak of divine birth. | 都提到了神圣的出生 |
[23:16] | Where is my wife? | 我妻子在哪里 |
[23:18] | There is very little room | 在圣母玛丽的故事里 |
[23:19] | for Joseph in Mary’s story. | 约瑟夫几乎没怎么出现 |
[23:22] | But that doesn’t mean he isn’t necessary. | 但这并不代表他无足轻重 |
[23:26] | You will play a part | 接下来发生的事 |
[23:27] | in what comes next. | 你还会参与 |
[23:28] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[23:31] | Wh-What’s coming next? | 什么接下来发生的事 |
[23:33] | The beginning of a new world. | 一个新世界的开始 |
[23:37] | And it all began with Molly. | 而且一切会因莫莉而开始 |
[23:40] | She brought him here. | 是她把他带来这里的 |
[23:42] | No, you won’t live to see it. | 不 你无法活着见到了 |
[23:44] | You’re dying. | 你快死了 |
[23:45] | And you’re running out of whatever it is | 而你用来续命的东西 |
[23:47] | that’s keeping you alive. | 也快消耗完了 |
[23:53] | Molly will bring me what I need. | 莫莉会带给我我需要的东西 |
[24:04] | Ready to finish what we started? | 准备好结束我们未完成的任务了吗 |
[24:16] | Walk. Toward the bathroom. | 走 去卫生间 |
[24:18] | If you make me do that, | 如果你强迫我这么做 |
[24:19] | I can’t promise he won’t hurt you. | 我不敢保证他不会伤害你 |
[24:22] | Open it. | 开门 |
[24:28] | Open it! | 开门 |
[24:46] | They left me. | 他们抛弃了我 |
[24:52] | He’s gone. | 他走了 |
[24:54] | It’s over. | 都结束了 |
[25:07] | Dad? I’m gonna die up here. | 爸 我会死在这里 |
[25:11] | I just wanted to… | 我只是想… |
[25:15] | Whatever you do, do not recover the ship. | 无论如何 不要寻找修复这艘飞船 |
[25:19] | I repeat– do not recover the ship! | 我重复 不要寻找修复这艘飞船 |
[25:25] | You covered up your own daughter’s death | 你掩盖了你亲生女儿的死 |
[25:27] | – and sent our people into harm’s way. – Ryan. | -并且把我们的人员置于险境 -莱恩 |
[25:30] | You have to understand how powerful that being is. | 你得明白那个生物是多么地强大 |
[25:33] | The things it allows you to see. | 它让你看到的东西 |
[25:37] | Please, Molly. | 拜托 莫莉 |
[25:38] | Losing Katie and then to see her again. | 失去凯蒂 然后再次见到她 |
[25:42] | To touch her. | 触碰她 |
[25:43] | To be, to be able to hear her laugh. | 能…能再听到她的笑声 |
[25:45] | You just can’t understand that. | 这种感受你是无法明白的 |
[25:47] | I understand exactly what it is to lose a child, Alan. | 我很明白失去孩子的痛苦 艾伦 |
[25:51] | Especially when it’s taken from you. | 尤其是从自己身边被夺走 |
[25:55] | Where is he? | 他在哪里 |
[25:56] | I told Anya we had to stop. | 我和安雅说我们不能再继续这样 |
[25:59] | That we were crossing a line we could never come back from. | 我们会泥足深陷 再也无法回头 |
[26:02] | You crossed that line a long time ago. | 很久以前你就已经泥足深陷了 |
[26:04] | And I’m trying to make it right. | 我正在尽力补救 |
[26:07] | Please, Molly, Anya wouldn’t listen. | 拜托 莫莉 安雅不会听你说的 |
[26:10] | She told me that I had to choose. | 她让我必须做出选择 |
[26:12] | And then she took off with him. | 然后她就带他一起走了 |
[26:16] | Where are they going? | 他们要去哪里 |
[26:18] | If I knew, I would tell you. | 如果我知道 我一定会告诉你 |
[26:23] | When did this start? | 这是什么时候开始的 |
[26:24] | As far as I know, the Aruna was the first mission | 据我所知 阿鲁纳是安本 |
[26:26] | where Yasumoto co-opted Sparks. | 指派给斯帕克斯的第一项任务 |
[26:29] | Let me assure you I’m gonna do everything | 我向你保证 我会尽我所能 |
[26:31] | in my power to make this right. | 去处理这件事 |
[26:32] | Well, Sparks is right about how powerful it is. | 斯帕克斯说得对 它的力量的确很强大 |
[26:34] | We’ve both seen firsthand what it’s capable of. | 它的能力我们都亲眼见过 |
[26:36] | But he’s never tried to hurt me. | 但是他从来没想过要伤害我 |
[26:37] | He’s only ever tried to protect me. | 他只是想保护我 |
[26:39] | So, when we find him, I think it has to be me… alone. | 所以我们找到他的时候 我想我该单独面对他 |
[26:43] | Well, he’s gone to great lengths to get here. | 他不顾一切来到这里 |
[26:45] | If we are gonna find him, we have to figure out | 如果我们要去找他 我们得弄明白 |
[26:46] | why he’s here and what he wants. | 他来这里的原因和目的 |
[26:48] | We can keep pushing, but it… | 我们可以一直逼问 但是 |
[26:49] | it sounds like Sparks has no idea | 斯帕克斯好像完全不知道 |
[26:50] | where his wife has gone. | 她妻子的去向 |
[26:51] | Forget Sparks. It’s Yasumoto | 先不说斯帕克斯 是安本 |
[26:53] | who sent the Aruna to those coordinates. | 把阿鲁纳送去那些坐标点的 |
[26:55] | Somehow he knew contact was possible. | 不知何故 他知道他们会来 |
[26:58] | We have to find out what else he knows. | 我们得查出他还知道些什么 |
[26:59] | He has your family. How do we get him to talk? | 你的家人在他手上 我们要怎么让他开口 |
[27:03] | We give him exactly what he wants. | 我们给他最想要的东西 |
[27:19] | Sir, you have a call. | 先生 你有一通来电 |
[27:27] | Molly? | 莫莉 |
[27:27] | I have him. | 他在我这里 |
[27:29] | I’m ready to make the exchange. | 我准备和你做交换 |
[27:31] | How did you do it? | 你怎么找到他的 |
[27:32] | I followed Sparks to the motel where he was keeping him. | 我跟踪斯帕克斯到了他将其藏匿的汽车旅馆 |
[27:36] | I have both of them. | 两个都在我手上 |
[27:38] | Tell him. | 告诉他 |
[27:40] | She’s telling the truth. | 她说的是真话 |
[27:43] | Bring my family to Jefferson Garage on 15th Street, third level. | 带我的家人到15街的杰斐逊车库 第三层 |
[27:48] | Come alone. | 你一个人来 |
[27:49] | How can I trust you? | 你要我怎么相信你 |
[27:51] | I’ve got something you want. | 我手上有你想要的东西 |
[27:52] | And you’ve got my family. | 而我的家人也还在你手上 |
[27:55] | One hour. | 一个小时之内 |
[28:05] | Incoming call, Odin. | 奥丁来电 |
[28:10] | Odin, what’s up? | 奥丁 什么事 |
[28:12] | Yeah, I’m glad I caught you. I, um… | 联系到你真是太好了 我 |
[28:14] | I’m at John and Molly’s house with Ethan. | 我和伊森在约翰和莫莉的家里 |
[28:17] | Apparently John and Yasumoto had some kind of argument? | 约翰和安本似乎起了争执 |
[28:23] | – An argument? What are you talking about? – I don’t know. | -争执 你在说什么 -我也不清楚 |
[28:25] | Um, Ethan was looking for you, and, uh… | 伊森刚才在找你 |
[28:30] | John said he wanted you to get him out of the building. | 约翰说要你带伊森离开那栋大楼 |
[28:32] | – Did he say why? – No. | -他有说原因吗 -没有 |
[28:34] | And I couldn’t find you, so I took him home. | 我找不到你 就把他带回家了 |
[28:37] | Okay. | 好的 |
[28:39] | Okay, yeah. I’ll, I’ll come by now. Stay there. | 我现在马上过去 在那等我 |
[28:42] | Okay, see you soon. | 一会儿见 |
[29:21] | What happened? | 发生了什么事 |
[29:22] | You just woke up. | 你刚醒来 |
[29:47] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[29:50] | Where’s Ethan? | 伊森在哪里 |
[29:52] | He’s safe. | 他很安全 |
[29:53] | I got him out of the building. | 我让他先逃出大楼了 |
[29:57] | Where is he? | 他在哪里 |
[29:59] | In the van. | 在货车里 |
[30:01] | Go ahead. See for yourself. | 过来吧 自己亲眼看看 |
[30:04] | Walk. | 走 |
[30:10] | Stop. | 停 |
[30:16] | No! No! What are you doing? | 不不 你在做什么 |
[30:20] | You don’t have the baby. | 婴儿不在你手上 |
[30:23] | If you did, | 如果在你手上 |
[30:25] | I’d be dead right now for threatening your life. | 我现在会因威胁你的生命而死 |
[30:32] | Maybe he knows you’re bluffing. | 也许他知道你在吓唬我 |
[30:34] | I’m not bluffing. | 我没在吓唬你 |
[30:38] | Wait! | 等一下 |
[30:40] | I’ll drop it. | 我会把它摔碎 |
[30:43] | You need this to stay alive. | 你需要它维持生命 |
[30:46] | How did you get it? | 你怎么把它拿到的 |
[30:47] | Check your safe. | 检查你的保险箱 |
[30:49] | See if what’s in there is real. | 瞧瞧里面那支是不是真的 |
[30:52] | You couldn’t. | 你拿不到的 |
[30:53] | Are you willing to take that chance? | 你愿意冒险赌一把吗 |
[31:20] | Place the weapon on the ground. | 把枪放到地上 |
[31:31] | I thought I was gonna lose you. | 我以为我会失去你 |
[31:34] | But you came back. | 但你回来了 |
[31:36] | I told you I would. | 我告诉过你我会回来的 |
[31:41] | Julie called. | 朱莉打来了 |
[31:43] | She’s at home with Ethan. I’m gonna go see them. | 她跟伊森在家里 我要去找他们 |
[31:48] | I know you have to stay here, see things through. | 我知道你需要留在这里 继续处理事情 |
[31:51] | It’s almost over. I promise. | 快结束了 我保证 |
[32:08] | Oh, hey, John. | 你好 约翰 |
[32:09] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[32:10] | What happened with Yasumoto? | 跟安本发生了什么事 |
[32:11] | Uh, it’s a long story. | 说来话长 |
[32:13] | You mind if I tell you some other time? | 你介意我改天再告诉你吗 |
[32:16] | Hey, Ethan. How are you? | 你好 伊森 你怎么样 |
[32:23] | What’s going on with him? | 他怎么回事 |
[32:25] | I don’t know. He was fine this afternoon. | 我不知道 他下午还好好的 |
[32:27] | I think he’s probably just tired. | 我想他可能只是累了 |
[32:29] | I wouldn’t worry too much. | 不用太担心 |
[32:33] | Do you know why he’s here? | 你知道他为什么来这里吗 |
[32:35] | You put this whole thing in motion. | 整件事是你开始的 |
[32:38] | How did you know I would make contact, | 你怎么知道我会接触上 |
[32:40] | and how did you even know where to look? | 你怎么知道去哪里找 |
[32:44] | My baby is out there somewhere, scared and alone, | 我的孩子就在外面 害怕又孤单 |
[32:48] | with a power we can’t even begin to understand. | 带着我们完全不明白的力量 |
[32:51] | And the only way we’re going to find him | 而我们找到他的唯一办法 |
[32:53] | is to know why he came here | 就是知道他为什么来这里 |
[32:55] | and what he wants. | 他要的是什么 |
[33:07] | You’re dying. | 你快死了 |
[33:09] | Why do you think my baby can save you? | 你为什么认为我的孩子能救你 |
[33:21] | I don’t have an illness, Molly. | 我没有任何疾病 莫莉 |
[33:24] | I have the terminal condition we’re all cursed with. | 我现在处于所有人都会经历的生命终点 |
[33:28] | How much do you know about Claypool Industries? | 你对克莱普尔实业公司了解多少 |
[33:31] | I know you used it to funnel money through Sparks | 我知道你用它通过斯帕克斯获取金钱 |
[33:33] | to put the Aruna in harm’s way. | 把阿鲁纳站的人都害死了 |
[33:35] | That’s not the whole story. | 这不是故事的全部 |
[33:39] | I used to work for Claypool. | 我以前在克莱普尔上班 |
[33:43] | Many years ago. | 很多年前 |
[33:46] | I was married. | 我结婚了 |
[33:48] | She was pregnant with my child. | 她怀了我的孩子 |
[33:50] | We were poor. | 我们很穷 |
[33:51] | I was a miner. | 我是个矿工 |
[33:53] | The owner of the company, Joseph Claypool, | 公司的持有人 约瑟夫·克莱普尔 |
[33:56] | made his fortune mining buried impact craters for meteorites, | 通过开采陨石撞击坑的矿物发财 |
[34:02] | precious minerals. | 宝贵的矿物 |
[34:04] | One day… | 有一天 |
[34:07] | …I was mining a new impact site. | 我在开采一个新的撞击坑 |
[34:10] | I fell into a deep hole and was trapped. | 我掉入一个深坑被困住了 |
[34:15] | There was no rescue effort, | 没有人进行救援 |
[34:18] | no attempt to save my life. | 没有人试图救我 |
[34:21] | I came to terms with death. | 我濒临死亡 |
[34:25] | I prayed for it, welcomed it. | 我请求死亡到来 欢迎它到来 |
[34:28] | But I was not alone down there. | 但我并不是自己在那下面 |
[34:37] | The meteor, | 那颗陨石 |
[34:38] | more precious than anything I’d ever mined before… | 比我以前开采过的都要宝贵 |
[35:04] | Each day, I expected to die. | 每天 我都在等待死亡 |
[35:07] | But strangely, | 但不可思议地 |
[35:09] | I survived. | 我生存下来了 |
[35:11] | My injuries healed. | 我受的伤全好了 |
[35:17] | A month after being swallowed by the earth… | 就在我被困矿洞一个月后 |
[35:22] | …I walked out of it healed. | 我完好无损的走了出来 |
[35:27] | Days later, | 几天后 |
[35:30] | I came back for the rest of the substance that kept me alive. | 我回去寻找那种让我活下来的物质 |
[35:36] | That’s what this is? | 就是这个吗 |
[35:41] | Claypool gave me a stake in the company to buy my silence. | 克莱普尔为了封我的嘴给了我一些股权 |
[35:46] | Eventually, with the help of the substance, | 最终 在这种物质的帮助下 |
[35:48] | I outlived him. | 我比他活的长 |
[35:50] | I outlived them all. | 我比他们所有人都活得长 |
[35:54] | I spent the money on research | 我花了很多钱去研究 |
[35:56] | to discover the origin of that rock. | 那块石头的组成 |
[36:00] | It took 25 years to find the rest of | 我花了25年最终找到了 |
[36:03] | that asteroid and its orbit. | 那颗小行星和它的轨道 |
[36:06] | Another 29 years before we landed on the moon. | 又花了29年登陆了月球 |
[36:13] | That’s a long time to wait. | 你真的等了很久啊 |
[36:15] | Over 140 years. | 140多年 |
[36:20] | And the deeper we explored in space, | 我们对宇宙的探索越深入 |
[36:24] | the closer we got to that asteroid, | 我们就离那个小行星越近 |
[36:27] | until finally we sent the Aruna. | 最终我们派去了阿鲁纳号 |
[36:30] | We found something far more extraordinary than the substance. | 我们有了一些比这种物质更惊人的发现 |
[36:35] | We made contact with the architect of eternal life. | 我们接触到了永生的缔造者 |
[36:40] | So the Aruna and Kryger and me… | 所以阿鲁纳和克雷格还有我 |
[36:43] | all of this | 所有这些 |
[36:45] | was because you were afraid to die? | 就因为你怕死吗 |
[36:48] | We were both chosen, Molly. | 我们都是被选中的 莫莉 |
[36:51] | I found the rock… | 我找到了那块石头 |
[36:54] | …you brought this life force here to Earth. | 而你把这种生命力量带来了地球 |
[36:58] | And we want the same thing. | 我们的目的是一样的 |
[37:02] | The promise of a life without the consequence of death. | 没有死亡的生命 |
[37:07] | Your child offers that chance. | 你的孩子提供了那种机会 |
[37:14] | You could be with Marcus again. | 你可以再次和马库斯在一起了 |
[37:17] | Isn’t that what you’ve always wanted? | 这不正是你一直想要的吗 |
[37:21] | If it wasn’t an illusion, | 如果那不只是幻象 |
[37:23] | but a reality… | 而是真实存在的 |
[37:26] | wouldn’t you do anything? | 你不会做些什么吗 |
[37:39] | Where’s Sparks? | 斯帕克斯在哪里 |
[37:40] | D wing. Richards is debriefing him. Why? | D区 理查德在跟他做简报 怎么了 |
[37:42] | Molly! | 莫莉 |
[38:16] | Sparks. | 斯帕克斯 |
[38:19] | You’d never let Katie go. | 你绝对不会让凯蒂走的 |
[38:21] | I should have known that. | 我早该料到的 |
[38:23] | You’re too late. | 你太迟了 |
[38:25] | It’s already done. | 一切都结束了 |
[38:28] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[38:32] | What did I do? | 我做了什么 |
[38:35] | Shouldn’t you be asking yourself the same question? | 你不该问你自己同样的问题吗 |
[38:50] | Any word from mission control? | 任务控制中心有消息了吗 |
[38:52] | No word, Sean. | 没有 肖恩 |
[38:55] | And they received my message? | 他们收到我的消息了吗 |
[38:56] | It seems our sat comm is down. | 我们的卫星通讯好像中断了 |
[38:58] | Running a systems check now. | 马上运行系统检查 |
[39:01] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[39:11] | This is the Triomphe trying to contact the Seraphim. Come in. | 凯旋号呼叫塞拉芬号 接通 |
[39:15] | Hey. Hi. Yes. | 你好 你好 |
[39:16] | This is Sean Glass on the Seraphim Station. | 这里是塞拉芬站的肖恩·格拉斯 |
[39:19] | We are requesting to dock with your station. | 我们请求与贵站对接 |
[39:22] | Has this been scheduled with mission control? | 任务控制中心对此有安排吗 |
[39:24] | No. | 没有 |
[39:25] | We just performed a 5-8-4 retrieval. | 我们刚刚对5-8-4号进行了修复 |
[39:28] | 5-8-4? Is it one of ours? | 5-8-4 是我们的吗 |
[39:29] | It appears to be an ISEA-issue craft. | 看起来是一艘国际空间探索机构的飞船 |
[39:32] | We’d like to dock with your station. | 我们希望与贵站对接 |
[39:35] | Okay. I’ll guide you in. | 好的 我指导你接入 |
[39:37] | Ben, initiate docking protocol. | 本 启动对接程序 |
[39:38] | Initiating. | 启动中 |
[40:11] | Sean Glass? | 肖恩·格拉斯 |
[40:16] | Yes. Welcome. | 是的 欢迎 |
[40:17] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[40:18] | Haven’t had any human contact in about a month. | 我已经有一个月没有与人类接触过了 |
[40:22] | So, you found an escape pod? | 你们发现了一个逃生舱吗 |
[40:24] | We towed it in. | 我们把它拾取了 |
[40:26] | There was only a faint signal. | 只有很微弱的信号 |
[40:27] | No signs of life. | 没有生命迹象 |
[40:29] | Until we opened it and then… | 直到我们把它打开 |
[40:32] | well… | 然后 |
[40:34] | She said she’s one of yours. | 她说她是你们的人 |
[40:41] | Sean? | 肖恩 |
[40:45] | Katie? | 凯蒂 |