时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | I went to space on a 13-month solo mission. | 我去太空进行了一项为期十三个月的单人任务 |
[00:09] | I didn’t come home alone. | 我并非独自归来 |
[00:13] | My husband created a lifelike android called a Humanich. | 我丈夫发明了一种栩栩如生的机器人 人工生命 |
[00:16] | His name is Ethan. He’s the prototype. | 他叫伊森 他是原型 |
[00:20] | This is a story about Earth. | 这是一个关于地球的故事 |
[00:22] | Ethan! | 伊森 |
[00:23] | A story about family. | 关于家庭的故事 |
[00:29] | A story about surviving. | 关于生存的故事 |
[00:36] | I’m sorry, Molly. | 抱歉 莫莉 |
[00:36] | I can’t let you stand in the way. | 你休想阻止我 |
[00:37] | Harmon! No… | 哈蒙 不 |
[00:39] | Harmon! | 哈蒙 |
[00:46] | He wants you to help him. | 他想要你帮他 |
[00:47] | If you take him, I can come, too. | 如果你能带他出去 我就也能离开这里了 |
[00:53] | Don’t shoot me! | 别开枪 |
[00:54] | I know where your family is. | 我知道你的家人在哪里 |
[00:55] | My family is at home. | 我的家人在家里 |
[00:56] | No, they’re not. | 不 他们不在 |
[00:57] | Oh, my god. | 天呐 |
[01:01] | Stop! | 住手 |
[01:02] | He needs him. | 他需要他 |
[01:05] | Don’t worry, daddy. | 不用担心 爸爸 |
[01:06] | Everything is going to be fine. | 一切都不会有事的 |
[01:08] | Director sparks is out there somewhere with your baby. | 斯帕克斯局长跟孩子在外面 |
[01:10] | I want you to bring it back to me. | 我要你把它带回给我 |
[01:12] | With everything you’ve done to me? | 看看你对我的所作所为 |
[01:15] | John, sparks is out there with the baby. | 约翰 斯帕克斯跟孩子在外面 |
[01:17] | Yasumoto is gonna send somebody with me. | 安本会派人跟我一起去的 |
[01:19] | I just wish you’d come to me instead. | 我是希望你来找我帮你一起去找 |
[01:21] | I know. I’m sorry. | 我知道 对不起 |
[01:23] | Be careful. | 注意安全 |
[01:24] | I will. | 我会的 |
[01:28] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[01:29] | I’m gonna need to take that. | 手机我得拿走 |
[01:30] | We don’t want anyone tracking us. | 要是被人追踪到我们就不好了 |
[01:50] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[01:52] | Of course. | 当然可以 |
[01:53] | I-I just spoke to my wife. | 我刚跟我妻子通过话 |
[01:55] | She said that you’ve sent someone to go with her | 她说你派人跟她一起 |
[01:59] | t-t-to meet this thing. | 去… 去见那个东西 |
[02:00] | Yes. | 是的 |
[02:02] | Dr. Mason. | 梅森博士 |
[02:03] | He’s extremely capable. | 他能力很强 |
[02:05] | Tha-That’s not the point. | 这 这不是重点 |
[02:06] | I come to you for help. | 我是来找你求助的 |
[02:08] | I-I-I tell you about this… situation, | 我 我跟你说了这个 情况 |
[02:10] | the danger of this thing, | 说了这东西的危险性 |
[02:13] | and you sent my wife off t-to meet it? | 你却让我妻子去见它 |
[02:16] | It’s her child. | 那是她的孩子 |
[02:17] | It’s half her child. | 不完全是她孩子 |
[02:19] | Yet she sees it as her child. | 但她把它当做自己的孩子 |
[02:21] | She saw it in the ultrasound. | 她做超声波的时候看到它了 |
[02:24] | It has a human form. | 它有人类的形态 |
[02:25] | That’s not the half I’m worried about. | 我担心我远不止这个 |
[02:28] | The decision was not mine alone. | 这不是我一个人的决定 |
[02:32] | Molly has her own opinion in the matter. | 在这件事上莫莉有她自己的主意 |
[02:35] | She’s not thinking rationally. | 她没有理性地思考问题 |
[02:37] | You helped an emotionally fragile woman put herself in danger. | 你让一个感情脆弱的女人把自己置于危险之中 |
[02:41] | I think Ethan and I had better go. | 我觉得伊森跟我还是走吧 |
[02:43] | I wish you wouldn’t. | 我希望你们别走 |
[02:45] | As you indicated, | 如你所说 |
[02:47] | Alan Sparks is still out there. | 艾伦·斯帕克斯还在外面 |
[02:49] | And, thanks to you, so is my wife. | 而且拜你所赐 我妻子也在外面 |
[02:52] | As I said, Dr. Mason is a worthy companion. | 我说过 梅森博士是一位可信的同伴 |
[02:58] | I’d feel so much better with you and Ethan here. | 你和伊森在这里 会让我更安心 |
[03:01] | Your safety is important to me. | 你们的安全对我来说很重要 |
[03:04] | And, of course, to Molly. | 当然 对莫莉来说也是 |
[03:09] | Big-picture people, | 眼光长远的人 |
[03:10] | they lose sight of what really matters. | 他们会忽略真正重要的事 |
[03:14] | What does that mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[03:15] | I think that Yasumoto went about all this | 我觉得安本在以完全错误的方式 |
[03:17] | in completely the wrong way. | 处理这件事 |
[03:18] | We’ll bring your baby back. | 我们会带你的孩子回来 |
[03:20] | And it won’t be a lab-rat situation this time. | 而且这次它不会再做小白鼠了 |
[03:23] | It’ll be done on your terms. | 这次按你们的意愿来做 |
[03:27] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[03:31] | So, you were doing bio-research on the Seraphim? | 所以你在塞拉芬上时是做生物研究吗 |
[03:35] | Worms. | 蠕虫 |
[03:38] | Viability in orbit? | 在太空的生存能力吗 |
[03:40] | Exactly. | 是的 |
[03:42] | Everybody thinks the answers are out there. | 所有人都觉得答案在地球之外 |
[03:45] | We have all the proof we need right in front of us. | 但其实我们需要的所有证据都近在眼前 |
[03:48] | I was just down in Caracas. | 我刚去过加拉加斯 |
[03:49] | Found these microfossils embedded in meteorites, | 发现嵌在陨石上的那些微体化石 |
[03:52] | with all the biomarkers of terrestrial cyanobacteria. | 都带有地球蓝藻细菌的生物标记 |
[03:54] | I mean, these life-forms, they’re coming to us. | 我是说那些生命形态 它们在找我们 |
[03:56] | We don’t need to go to them. | 我们不需要主动去找他们 |
[04:02] | I can’t imagine what this must mean to you. | 我无法想象这件事对你的意义 |
[04:06] | Finally getting a chance to see your child. | 终于有机会见到你的孩子 |
[04:23] | Ma’am? Ma’am, look at me. Focus. | 女士 女士 看着我 集中精神 |
[04:28] | Breathe. | 呼吸 |
[04:30] | The baby’s crowning now. | 孩子要出来了 |
[04:31] | I’m gonna need suction. Ma’am, what is your name? | 我需要抽吸器 女士 你叫什么 |
[04:33] | Molly… | 莫莉 |
[04:35] | Oh. Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[04:36] | I’m seven-months pregnant. | 我怀孕才七个月 |
[04:38] | It is too soon, it’s too soon… | 太早了 还太早了 |
[04:40] | Molly, listen to me. You’re going to have your baby now. | 莫莉 听我说 你现在就要生了 |
[04:43] | You don’t have time to make it to a hospital. | 没时间去医院了 |
[04:45] | I need you to work with me, okay? | 我需要你配合我 行吗 |
[04:46] | Okay, okay, okay. | 好的 好的 好的 |
[04:47] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[04:50] | Marcus! | 马库斯 |
[04:52] | Marcus! | 马库斯 |
[04:55] | Marcus! Oh, no, no! | 马库斯 不 不要 |
[04:58] | No! Marcus! No! | 不要啊 马库斯 不要 |
[05:00] | No, no, no, no, no, no… | 不 不 不 不 不 不 |
[05:02] | Molly, I need you to focus. | 莫莉 我需要你集中精神 |
[05:04] | – No! – Look at me. | -不 -看着我 |
[05:05] | Your baby’s coming. | 你的孩子要出来了 |
[05:07] | – Push! – Marcus! | -用力 -马库斯 |
[05:13] | Hey, honey. | 亲爱的 |
[05:21] | I hate to have to tell you this. | 我真不想告诉你 |
[05:26] | The baby didn’t make it. | 孩子没有活下来 |
[05:29] | We tried everything we could. | 我们尽了最大的努力 |
[05:31] | He was just… | 他真的是… |
[05:34] | too little. | 太小了 |
[05:36] | “He”? It was a boy? | “他” 是个男孩吗 |
[05:40] | I’m so sorry. | 真的很遗憾 |
[05:43] | No. Oh, God. No, no, no. | 不 天呐 不 不 不 |
[05:46] | Oh, sweetheart, come here. | 亲爱的 来 |
[05:54] | No… | 不 |
[05:56] | No. | 不 |
[06:00] | We’re about halfway there. | 我们差不多走了一半的路了 |
[06:03] | Another hour, maybe. Tops. | 最多可能还有一个小时 |
[06:27] | Anya? | 安雅 |
[06:34] | The last time we were here, she was seven. | 上一次我们来这里 她才七岁 |
[06:36] | I remember she fell in trying to grab a lily pad. | 我记得她想要抓睡莲叶子结果掉进水里 |
[06:40] | You were so worried she’d get an infection. | 你特别担心她会感冒 |
[06:43] | It’s not fair, Alan, bringing me back here. | 带我回到这里 艾伦 这不公平 |
[06:48] | I brought Mrs. Wimberley’s truck. | 我跟温布利太太借了卡车 |
[06:50] | My car barely made it up the hill. | 我的车很难爬上山 |
[06:54] | Anya, after you see what I want to show you… | 安雅 等你看了我想给你看的东西之后 |
[06:59] | …if you still want to go, I promise I’ll bring you back. | 如果你还是想走 我保证会带你回来 |
[07:19] | You sure? | 你确定吗 |
[07:20] | Drones don’t lie. | 无人机不会撒谎 |
[07:26] | This is Anya Sparks’ car. | 这是安雅·斯帕克斯的车 |
[07:29] | Sparks must have figured out someone could find it. | 斯帕克斯肯定知道会被人发现 |
[07:31] | Had her meet him here, picked her up. | 于是就约她在这里见面 然后接她走 |
[07:32] | Yeah, the drones didn’t think of that. | 无人机可不会想到这个 |
[07:35] | Now what do you want to do? | 你现在想怎么办 |
[07:37] | They must be hiding someplace in these hills. | 他们肯定藏在山里的某个地方 |
[07:40] | Well, you used to be a cop. | 你以前是警察 |
[07:42] | Time to act like one. | 是时候再扮一回了 |
[07:46] | It looks like a kidnapping case. | 看上去是个绑架案 |
[07:47] | This man took a small child. | 这个男人带走了一个小孩子 |
[07:49] | You should talk to Sheriff Dugan when he gets back. | 你们应该等杜甘警长回来后跟他谈 |
[07:54] | Sheriff Dugan is currently on a call. | 杜甘警长现在出警去了 |
[07:57] | You can wait around for him, if you’d like. | 你们可以在这等他 |
[07:59] | When do you expect him? | 他大概什么时候回来 |
[08:00] | Any minute, unless he stopped off | 随时 除非他中途 |
[08:01] | for a burger at Jay Jay’s. | 去杰杰家吃汉堡 |
[08:02] | It’s not every day we get to host a couple of Feds. | 毕竟我们不是每天都需要招待联邦警察 |
[08:05] | We’ll check back later. | 我们待会再来 |
[08:07] | Coming? | 走吗 |
[08:27] | Alan, why did you drag me up here? | 艾伦 你为什么一定要带我来这里 |
[08:30] | It won’t make any sense if I tell you. | 如果我跟你说了就没有意义了 |
[08:33] | I just have to show you. | 我必须让你自己看 |
[08:36] | This… | 这… |
[08:39] | This place has too many memories. | 这地方有太多回忆 |
[08:43] | I never should have come. | 我不该来的 |
[08:45] | Please, Anya. | 拜托 安雅 |
[08:48] | You’ve come this far already. | 你都已经到这里了 |
[08:56] | You know me. | 你了解我 |
[08:58] | I’ve never had the kind of faith that helped with anything. | 我从未有过那种正面的信念 |
[09:03] | But seeing this… | 但看到这个 |
[09:11] | Just promise me you’ll give it a chance. | 答应我你会给它一次机会 |
[09:19] | Give what a chance? | 给什么机会 |
[09:23] | Okay, enough. | 好了 够了 |
[09:27] | Mommy. | 妈咪 |
[09:37] | She’s real. | 她是真实的 |
[09:48] | It’s not possible. | 这不可能 |
[09:49] | You can touch her. | 你可以摸摸她 |
[09:53] | It’s not possible. | 这不可能 |
[09:59] | I was gone… | 我曾经离开过… |
[10:02] | but now I’m back. | 但现在我回来了 |
[10:17] | Sheriff Dugan, | 杜甘警长 |
[10:18] | there were two federal agents here about a kidnapping. | 有两个联邦探员来这儿查一个绑架案 |
[10:21] | They should still be in town | 你想找他们的话 |
[10:23] | if you’d like to try and find them. | 他们应该还在镇上 |
[10:24] | A kidnapping? | 绑架案 |
[10:25] | Your drone footage from the Wimberley Woods | 温布利森林的无人机录像里面 |
[10:28] | shows a man who matches their description of the kidnapper. | 有个男人符合他们对绑匪的描述 |
[10:31] | I’ve notified Nancy. | 我已经告诉南希了 |
[10:33] | And if you’d like, | 如果你需要的话 |
[10:33] | I can cross … | 我可以交叉对比… |
[10:41] | What’d you want to go and do that for, Dugan? | 你这是想干什么 杜甘 |
[10:44] | I’m gonna need a BIN number for the requisition form | 我得找到机器号来填物料申请单 |
[10:47] | if it’s not blown all to crap. | 假如号码没被炸掉的话 |
[11:11] | Nobody gets it, do they? | 没人懂 对吧 |
[11:14] | Gets what? | 懂什么 |
[11:15] | The miracle of all this. Life… | 这个奇迹 生命… |
[11:18] | somewhere else in the universe. | 在宇宙中的其他地方也存在 |
[11:19] | Life that we can… | 那种生命体… |
[11:22] | I mean… | 我是说… |
[11:23] | you had a child with it. | 你和那种生命体繁衍了后代 |
[11:26] | So, what was it like? | 所以说它是什么样子的 |
[11:28] | Your encounter. | 你遇见的那个 |
[11:29] | I guess the reason I’m asking is | 我想我之所以会问 |
[11:31] | I’ve heard some pretty hairy stories. | 是因为我听过一些让人毛骨悚然的故事 |
[11:34] | It must’ve been terrifying. | 一定很可怕吧 |
[11:38] | No. It wasn’t. | 不 不可怕 |
[11:51] | I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[11:52] | I mean, if this is hard to talk about. | 如果这让你难以启齿的话 |
[11:54] | I just, I-I want to know what to expect. | 我只是 我只是想有个心理预期 |
[11:56] | No. It’s-it’s not hard. | 不 不是难以启齿 |
[11:58] | I saw someone. | 我看见了一个人 |
[12:00] | He died a very long time ago. | 他很久以前就去世了 |
[12:01] | And-and just to see him again was… | 而重新见到他 真是… |
[12:06] | well, it was beautiful. | 真是太美好了 |
[12:09] | This was Marcus Dawkins? | 是马库斯·道金斯吗 |
[12:11] | From the academy? | 研究院的 |
[12:13] | He, uh… | 他… |
[12:14] | died in a car accident, right? | 死于一场车祸 是吧 |
[12:16] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[12:17] | Yasumoto gave me your file. | 安本给了我你的档案 |
[12:18] | I read through it on the flight. | 我在飞机上通读了一遍 |
[12:21] | Yeah. It was him. | 是的 就是他 |
[12:23] | You see, that’s the real miracle here. | 你瞧 那就是个真正的奇迹 |
[12:25] | The fact that they can bring back | 他们能将你失去的人 |
[12:26] | the people that you’ve lost. | 重新带回你身边 |
[12:28] | Well, I didn’t just lose him. | 我不仅失去了他 |
[12:31] | I lost our baby in that same crash. | 在那场车祸里我还失去了我们的孩子 |
[12:36] | I’m sorry. That’s, um… that’s tough. | 很遗憾 经历这种事确实不好受 |
[12:40] | And I think that’s exactly why he came to me. | 而我觉得正因如此 他才来找我的 |
[12:50] | It’s not just that we get to see the people that we lost. | 我们不仅仅能再次见到自己失去的人 |
[12:56] | It’s like we get to start again. | 就好像我们还可以重新开始 |
[13:00] | You know, we-we-we get to go down a new path. | 我们 我们 我们踏上了新的道路 |
[13:04] | If that is your child’s gift, | 假如那是你孩子的天赋 |
[13:06] | to guide us down these alternate pathways, | 这种引领我们走上新道路的天赋 |
[13:09] | then this is truly what I’ve always dreamt of seeing. | 那这还真是我一直梦想能看见的 |
[13:11] | A moment of punctuated equilibrium. | 这体现了间断平衡论 |
[13:11] | 间断平衡论: 一个不同于传统进化论的进化学说 认为进化为突变而非渐变 | |
[13:14] | An evolutionary leap forward. | 是进化大跃进 |
[13:16] | Your child could be that leap. | 你的孩子可能就是那一跃 |
[13:23] | Well, you know… | 你知道… |
[13:24] | you know, I’m not one of these blue marble ladies. | 我可不是那些蓝色球女士 |
[13:28] | – So… – “Blue marble ladies”? | -所以… -“蓝色球女士”是什么 |
[13:31] | Well, you know, astronauts go to space | 宇航员到太空中去 |
[13:33] | and they see the Earth and… | 看地球时… |
[13:35] | it looks like a big, beautiful blue marble. | 地球就像个美丽的蓝色大球 |
[13:37] | And then they start to think | 然后他们开始觉得 |
[13:39] | that everything is all peace and love. | 万事万物都是和平友爱的 |
[13:41] | Well, the universe doesn’t care about us or our survival, | 实际上宇宙并不在乎我们或我们的死活 |
[13:44] | so I never bought into any of that. | 所以我从不相信”和平友爱”那一套 |
[13:46] | I mean, 99.9% of every species | 我的意思是 曾经存在过的所有物种 |
[13:51] | that has ever existed has now gone extinct. | 99.9%都已经走向灭亡了 |
[13:53] | Cheerful world view. | 真是令人”振奋”的世界观啊 |
[13:55] | My point is we care about our survival | 我的重点是 即使情况并不好 |
[13:57] | even against those odds. | 我们还是关心自己的生存问题 |
[13:59] | We’re still here. | 我们仍存于世上 |
[14:01] | I mean, that’s what evolution is, right? | 这就是所谓的进化 对吧 |
[14:04] | Maybe… every bad thing that’s happened | 也许…发生的一切不好的事 |
[14:07] | is just a result of him trying to live, | 只是因为他试图生存下来 |
[14:11] | trying to protect himself. | 试图自保 |
[14:13] | Exactly. | 正是如此 |
[14:14] | And that’s why we need a different approach. | 所以我们才需要一个不同的方法 |
[14:23] | We should get going. You ready? | 我们该走了 你吃完了吗 |
[14:26] | We’ll take the check. | 这边结账 |
[14:26] | – Right away. – Thank you. | -马上就来 -谢谢 |
[14:28] | When you get out of town, there could be 20 miles | 一旦你出了镇子 周围会被 |
[14:30] | of forest in every direction. | 30千米的森林围绕 |
[14:32] | We know Sparks made it this far. | 我们知道斯帕克斯到了这里 |
[14:34] | And traveling with the Offspring, | 而且和后代一起走的话 |
[14:35] | this forest is as good a place to hide as any. | 这个森林正是藏身的好地方 |
[14:38] | The drones should be able to give us a location soon. | 无人机应该马上就能把位置给我们了 |
[14:40] | We can’t wait for that. | 我们不能干等着那个 |
[14:41] | He could be moving. | 他可能会一直变换位置 |
[14:43] | Well, if you want to poke around the woods on your own, | 如果你想自己搜搜这片林子 |
[14:44] | be my guest. | 请随意 |
[14:46] | Or we could just ask him. | 或者我们可以直接问问他 |
[14:53] | Man you’re looking for, I know where he is. | 你们在找的那个人 我知道他在哪里 |
[14:56] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[15:05] | Just the two of you working this alone? | 就你们俩来处理这个案子吗 |
[15:08] | We work out of the Anderson office. | 我们是安德森办公室来的 |
[15:09] | Call came in, we headed right out. | 电话打来 我们马上就出发了 |
[15:12] | When it involves a child, you can’t be too careful. | 事关孩子 再怎么认真也不为过 |
[15:15] | Anderson? | 安德森 |
[15:18] | You know Steve Tillman? | 你们认识史蒂夫·提尔曼吗 |
[15:21] | Steve? Yeah. | 史蒂夫吗 认识啊 |
[15:23] | Good man. | 是个好人 |
[15:28] | You hear that? | 你们听到了吗 |
[15:29] | Loose contactor. I got to pull over. | 电流触头松了 我得靠边停下 |
[15:42] | I’m just gonna take a look. | 我就下去看看 |
[15:47] | Contactor’s in the back. | 电流触头在后面 |
[16:08] | We always knew… intelligent people knew | 我们一直知道…那些智慧的人一直知道 |
[16:11] | that we weren’t the only thinking, | 我们不是宇宙中唯一会思考 |
[16:13] | feeling beings in the universe. | 有情感的生命 |
[16:15] | And this is what you found? | 这就是你找到的吗 |
[16:19] | We aimed our ships towards something. | 我们朝着某个目标一直努力 |
[16:22] | And this is what happened. | 这就是结果 |
[16:23] | But how does it do… what it does? | 但它是怎么做到的…它到底是什么 |
[16:27] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[16:30] | It’s half human. | 它是半个人类 |
[16:33] | It seems to be able to find them for us. | 它似乎有能力帮我们找到那些人 |
[16:35] | The people we’ve lost. | 那些我们失去的人 |
[16:38] | Connect us to them. | 将我们联系起来 |
[16:40] | Bring them back. | 将他们带回我们身边 |
[16:44] | We need to keep it safe. | 我们得保证它的安全 |
[16:48] | Not just so that Katie can stay with us, | 不仅仅是为了让凯蒂能留下来和我们在一起 |
[16:50] | but so that everyone can have this gift. | 也是为了让所有人都能得到这个恩赐 |
[16:54] | – Mommy? – Yes? | -妈妈 -怎么了 |
[16:58] | You won’t make me go back to that dark place, | 你不会再让我回到那个黑漆漆的 |
[17:00] | where dead people go? | 死人才去的地方吧 |
[17:02] | It was lonely there. | 我在那里很孤单 |
[17:04] | No, darling. | 不会的 亲爱的 |
[17:06] | I won’t ever let you go back there. | 我不会再让你回到那个地方了 |
[17:10] | Never. | 绝对不会 |
[17:14] | How long till Mom comes back? | 妈妈还有多久回来 |
[17:16] | She should be done with her research | 她应该很快就会做完研究 |
[17:17] | and meeting us at home soon. | 然后在家里和我们见 |
[17:19] | As long as we’re here, there are a few diagnostics | 既然我们来了 我有几项诊断 |
[17:22] | I want to run down in the lab. | 要在实验室运行 |
[17:25] | Will Odin be there? | 奥丁会在那吗 |
[17:26] | You two really seem to be hitting it off, huh? | 你们俩好像真得很合拍嘛 |
[17:29] | I like him. He knows about things. | 我喜欢他 他知道很多事情 |
[17:31] | I’m sorry, sir. | 抱歉 先生 |
[17:32] | I’m afraid I’m gonna have to ask you to remain here. | 恐怕我得请你留在这里 |
[17:37] | Heat sensors, huh? | 热传感器 |
[17:39] | Mr. Yasumoto gave explicit instructions. | 安本先生给予了明确的指示 |
[17:41] | Until the immediate threat is contained, | 在直接威胁受到控制之前 |
[17:44] | he really doesn’t think it’s a good idea | 他认为你离开办公室 |
[17:45] | for you to leave the office. | 不是个好注意 |
[17:46] | We were just going to run downstairs to my lab. | 我们只是想去我楼下的实验室 |
[17:49] | What’s an immediate threat? | 直接威胁是什么 |
[17:50] | Nothing. Just a misunderstanding. | 没什么 只是一场误会 |
[17:52] | Mr. Yasumoto is helping us clear up. | 安本先生正在帮我们解决危机 |
[17:54] | That’s right, son. Just a misunderstanding. | 没错 孩子 这只是一场误会 |
[17:57] | It’s just so much easier for us to keep an eye on you up here. | 你们留在楼上 我们更容易照看你们 |
[17:59] | I’m sure you can understand. | 我相信你们能理解 |
[18:01] | It’s for your safety. | 出于你们的安全着想 |
[18:03] | Please. | 这边请 |
[18:29] | Just the two of us, right? | 就我们两个人 是吗 |
[18:31] | You’re taking me to meet him? | 你要带我去见他吗 |
[18:33] | Of course. That’s the idea here. | 当然 正是如此 |
[18:36] | And that’s it? | 仅此而已吗 |
[18:37] | We get your baby. | 我们带回你的宝宝 |
[18:38] | We bring the two of you back. | 然后在带你们俩回去 |
[18:39] | Then Mr. Yasumoto puts all of his resources at your disposal. | 你可以随意使用安本先生所有的资源 |
[18:45] | What…? | 什么 |
[18:48] | Something’s wrong. | 事情不大对劲 |
[18:49] | I know it’s hard to get back trust once it’s been broken, but… | 我知道一旦失去信任 就很难再取得 |
[18:51] | It’s trying to send me a message. | 它想给我传达信息 |
[18:54] | Uh, those trucks that passed the diner, | 那些经过餐馆的卡车 |
[18:57] | where were they going? | 是要去哪里 |
[18:58] | I really don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我真的不知道你在说什么 |
[19:05] | You had better stop this car. | 你最好停车 |
[19:08] | Something’s wrong. | 事情不对劲 |
[19:09] | Listen, Molly, I understand. | 莫莉 我明白 |
[19:11] | You have every reason to be cautious. | 你完全有理由保持谨慎 |
[19:12] | But you have to believe me when I… | 但你得相信我 在我… |
[19:38] | Take a seat anywhere you want. I’ll be with you in a sec. | 随便坐 我马上就来 |
[19:40] | Can I use your phone, please? | 我可以用用你的手机吗 |
[19:43] | Weren’t you just in here? | 你刚才不是来过了吗 |
[19:44] | Yes, but I’m having an emergency. | 是 但我有些紧急情况 |
[19:45] | I need to call my husband. | 我要打电话给我丈夫 |
[19:47] | Please. | 拜托你了 |
[19:50] | – Fine. – Thank you. | -好吧 -谢谢 |
[19:51] | – You can have some privacy up there. – Okay. | -你可以去那边自己打 -好 |
[19:56] | If you do that, you’re going to lose in three moves. | 如果你这么下 三步之内就会输 |
[20:02] | You learned fast. | 你学得很快嘛 |
[20:04] | It’s simple. | 这个很简单 |
[20:07] | Mom? | 妈 |
[20:08] | Hi, Ethan. I learned how to play chess. | 伊森 我学会下象棋了 |
[20:10] | Great. Can you give Dad the phone, please? | 好极了 可以把电话给爸爸吗 |
[20:14] | Okay. | 好 |
[20:15] | Ethan, can you please put Dad on the phone? | 伊森 可以让爸爸接电话吗 |
[20:17] | I need to talk to him in private. | 我要和他单独说话 |
[20:18] | Is it another secret? | 这又是秘密吗 |
[20:20] | I need to talk to him about something, okay? | 我要和他说些事情 |
[20:22] | Is this about me? | 和我有关吗 |
[20:24] | No. It is not about… | 不是 不是关于 |
[20:25] | Ethan. Can you please, please just give Dad the phone? | 伊森 你能不能把电话给爸爸 |
[20:29] | Come on. | 快给我 |
[20:33] | Hey. What’s going on? | 发生了什么事 |
[20:34] | Okay, look. John, I don’t have a lot of time, okay? So listen. | 听我说 约翰 我时间不多 听清楚了 |
[20:36] | The man I’m with, Dr. Mason, | 和我在一起的那个梅森博士 |
[20:39] | the baby doesn’t want me to be with him. | 孩子不想让我和他在一起 |
[20:41] | Okay? I have no idea why, | 我也不知道原因 |
[20:42] | and it really doesn’t matter right now, | 而且现在这点也不重要了 |
[20:44] | but he sent a flock of birds to attack him so I could get away. | 他派了一群乌鸦去袭击他 好让我得以逃脱 |
[20:47] | John… I am not having a good feeling about this right now. | 约翰 我现在对这件事有不好的预感 |
[20:51] | I really think you and Ethan should get out of there. | 我觉得你和伊森应该离开那里 |
[20:53] | Is this something to do with Yasumoto? | 这件事和安本有关系吗 |
[20:56] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[20:57] | But if it does, you shouldn’t be there. | 但如果有的话 你更不能留在那里 |
[20:59] | Hey. You got to go. | 赶快离开这里 |
[21:01] | Someone’s looking for you. | 有人在找你 |
[21:02] | Okay. John, I gotta go. | 好了 约翰 我得挂了 |
[21:06] | – Hurry. – Thank you. | -快点 -谢谢 |
[21:08] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[21:09] | This is for your own good. | 这都是为了你好 |
[21:12] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[21:20] | Have you played this before? | 你以前有玩过象棋吗 |
[21:22] | My dad just showed me. | 我爸刚刚教会我 |
[21:24] | It’s easy. | 很简单 |
[21:25] | Well, people don’t think so. | 大家可不这么认为 |
[21:27] | You just have to look at the connections. | 搞清楚它们之间的联系就行了 |
[21:33] | Nothing serious, I hope. | 但愿没出什么大问题 |
[21:44] | Alan! | 艾伦 |
[21:46] | I can’t find her. | 我找不到她了 |
[21:48] | She’s gone. | 她不见了 |
[21:50] | No, no, no, no. She’s not gone. | 不不不 她没有不见 |
[21:53] | I’ll take care of this. | 交给我来处理 |
[21:54] | Just wait here. | 你在这里等着 |
[21:58] | I’ll take care of it, Anya. | 我会处理好的 安雅 |
[22:07] | Katie? | 凯蒂 |
[22:12] | Kate? | 凯蒂 |
[22:19] | Katie. | 凯蒂 |
[22:25] | Daddy? | 爸爸 |
[22:30] | You’re here. | 你在这里 |
[22:32] | Molly’s coming. | 莫莉要来了 |
[22:33] | What? | 什么 |
[22:36] | When? | 什么时候 |
[22:37] | He needs your help to complete his mission. | 他需要你的帮助来完成他的任务 |
[22:39] | He needs you to get Molly to do something that has to be done. | 他要你让莫莉完成必须完成的事 |
[22:43] | Far away. | 在很远的地方 |
[22:44] | I’m not sure I understand. | 我不明白你的话 |
[22:46] | He needs to do something to her, | 他要对她做些事 |
[22:48] | and he needs to be stronger to do it. | 他要变得更强大才能办到 |
[22:50] | Stronger? | 更强大 |
[22:51] | He’s going to need to feed again. | 需要再喂他一次 |
[22:53] | Like what he did with that sheriff. | 就像你对警长做的那样 |
[22:59] | You won’t see me again unless you help him. | 你不帮他 就再也见不到我了 |
[23:26] | I’m all right. It comes and goes. | 我没事 一会儿就没事了 |
[23:27] | You have to pull it together. | 你得坚持住 |
[23:28] | We don’t have time for you to detox. | 我们没时间给你排毒 |
[23:30] | If you go soft, I’ll leave you. | 如果你不行了 我就会抛下你 |
[23:32] | That’s why I left Molly. | 就是因为这样我才丢下莫莉的 |
[23:33] | I thought you said you got split up. | 你不是说你们分头行事吗 |
[23:37] | You left her in there to die? | 你留她在那等死 |
[23:38] | I didn’t have any choice. | 我别无选择 |
[23:40] | You didn’t see what it made me see. | 你没见过它逼着我看的东西 |
[23:42] | Well, did it make you leave a friend to die, | 它逼你丢下朋友等死了吗 |
[23:44] | or was that your call? | 还是这仅仅是你的一面之词 |
[23:45] | I don’t know what you imagine. | 我不知道你在想什么 |
[23:47] | Some kind of second coming or the care | 再来一次或者是去照料喂养 |
[23:48] | and feeding of your new pet alien. | 你的新外星宠物吗 |
[23:50] | Either way, you don’t have a clue. | 不论如何 你根本就不懂 |
[23:53] | That thing has to be stopped. | 必须要阻止那玩意儿 |
[24:08] | Connections must have come loose. | 一定是零部件松了 |
[24:11] | I really appreciate this. | 真的多谢你 |
[24:12] | Yeah, rough roads out here, man. | 这里的路比较崎岖 兄弟 |
[24:13] | Happens all the time. | 经常这样 |
[24:15] | Uh, my wallet’s just inside. | 我钱包落屋里了 |
[24:17] | Oh, we got a pot of coffee on. | 对了 我们正在煮咖啡 |
[24:18] | I bet you’d like a cup. | 一起来喝一杯吧 |
[24:20] | Yes, I would. | 好啊 |
[24:47] | Is this what it takes for it to do what it does? | 想让它运作就得这么做吗 |
[24:52] | There are two kinds of feedings. | 有两种喂养方式 |
[24:56] | I bring it food, | 我给它带去食物 |
[24:57] | and it seems to grow at an exceptional rate. | 它似乎在以惊人的速度成长 |
[25:01] | And then there’s this. | 然后就变成这样了 |
[25:04] | What its other half needs. | 它的另一半需要如此 |
[25:06] | They don’t die, but they are different after. | 他们不会死去 不过之后会发生变化 |
[25:09] | You try to make your peace with it. | 你要试着与它和平共处 |
[25:14] | Mommy. | 妈咪 |
[25:15] | Look what I made. | 来看看我做了什么 |
[25:20] | Everything comes at a cost. | 凡事皆有代价 |
[25:23] | We can have our Katie back. | 只要凯蒂重回我们的怀抱 |
[25:25] | I don’t care about the rest. | 其他的事我都不在乎了 |
[25:46] | I promise you, | 我向你保证 |
[25:47] | they’re just here as a backup. | 他们来这只是做后备 |
[25:49] | We just want to make sure we do this right. | 只是为了确保我们万事顺利 |
[25:51] | You go in there with all these guys, | 你和这群人一起去那儿 |
[25:52] | it’s not gonna go right. | 事情不可能会顺利 |
[25:55] | I hope you told them to say good-bye to their families. | 希望你让他们和家人道别了 |
[25:57] | Molly, I’m not the enemy here. | 莫莉 我不是来和你对着干的 |
[25:59] | I care about exactly what you care about. | 你在意的事正是我也关心的 |
[26:22] | Look, I’m sorry about this. | 听着 我很抱歉 |
[26:24] | I really believe that this is the best way to do it. | 我真的觉得这是做此事的最好方法 |
[26:26] | With force and more armed men? | 采用武力和更多武装人员吗 |
[26:28] | I don’t think that’s the way to do it. | 我可不觉得应该这样做 |
[26:30] | Like I said before, it’s just a contingency. | 正如我之前所说 这只是为了以防万一 |
[26:31] | Molly. | 莫莉 |
[26:33] | Your baby… it’s half yours | 你的宝宝 一半是你的 |
[26:35] | and half this… other. | 另一半是那个 东西的 |
[26:36] | And yes, it’s trying to protect you. | 它在试图保护你是没错 |
[26:38] | And yes, it wants you, but this other… | 它需要你 但这个东西 |
[26:40] | Frankly, it would be presumptuous | 老实说 认为它和我们的 |
[26:42] | to believe that it thinks like we do. | 思维方式一样 就太自以为是了 |
[26:44] | Because he wants to live? | 就因为它想活下来吗 |
[26:45] | And needs his mother? | 因为它想要妈妈吗 |
[26:48] | I guess I’m presumptuous. | 我那就是自以为是 |
[26:49] | And I guess I’m cautious. | 我只想小心行事 |
[26:51] | Look, we both want the same thing. | 我们的目标是一致的 |
[26:53] | We both want to keep your baby safe. | 就是护你的宝宝周全 |
[26:55] | I’ll keep my baby safe. | 我会保护好我的宝宝 |
[27:04] | “‘I won’t,’ said Alice. | “我不会” 爱丽丝说到 |
[27:06] | “‘Off with her head!’ the Queen shouted | “砍掉她的脑袋” 皇后 |
[27:07] | “at the top of her voice. Nobody moved. | 高声尖叫 但没人动 |
[27:10] | “‘Who cares for you?’ said Alice. | “谁在乎你啊” 爱丽丝说 |
[27:12] | “She had grown to her full size by this time. | 这次她恢复了原本的身高 |
[27:14] | ‘You’re nothing but a pack of cards!'” | “你们不过是一堆纸牌而已” |
[27:21] | “At this point, | 这时 |
[27:22] | “the whole pack rose up into the air | 整副牌蹿到空中 |
[27:24] | “and they came flying down on her. | 接着冲爱丽丝飞来 |
[27:26] | She gave a little scream, half of fright…” | 她发出一小声尖叫 一半是出于恐惧 |
[27:28] | She’s here. | 她来了 |
[27:36] | It’s time. | 是时候了 |
[27:38] | Go talk to your offspring. | 去和你的后代聊聊吧 |
[27:54] | You want to meet your son? | 你想见见你儿子吗 |
[28:09] | Go ahead. | 去吧 |
[28:11] | He’s waiting. | 他等着呢 |
[28:44] | So, you’re doing fine. | 你恢复得不错 |
[28:47] | No permanent damage was done. | 没有造成永久性损伤 |
[28:49] | Marcus is in intensive care. | 马库斯在重症病房 |
[28:52] | But the bleeding’s stopped. | 但流血已经止住了 |
[28:54] | He’s tough. | 他很坚强 |
[28:56] | He’s gonna pull through. | 他会脱离危险的 |
[28:59] | Good. | 太好了 |
[29:00] | The baby? | 孩子呢 |
[29:05] | Right there. | 就在那儿 |
[29:09] | It was close for a while, but he’s a tough one, too, | 他一度命悬一线 不过他也很坚强 |
[29:12] | and he’s doing great. | 他现在很健康 |
[29:15] | Do you want to touch him? | 你要摸摸他吗 |
[29:16] | Come on. | 来 |
[29:17] | I’ll help you up. | 我帮你 |
[29:22] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[29:23] | You’re doing good. | 做得很好 |
[29:34] | Oh, my gosh. | 天呐 |
[29:37] | This is what you always dreamed of seeing. | 这是你一直梦寐以求的 |
[29:41] | You’re beautiful. | 你真美 |
[29:52] | I’m gonna let the two of you get acquainted. | 你俩先亲近一下 |
[29:54] | I’m gonna come back and check on you later, okay? | 我一会儿回来帮你检查 好吗 |
[29:59] | Okay. | 好 |
[30:08] | Hi, little guy. | 嗨 小不点 |
[30:12] | You’re just beautiful. | 你真美 |
[30:36] | Please. Please. | 别 别 |
[30:44] | You’d better hold tight, ’cause the second | 你最好抓紧 因为你松手的瞬间 |
[30:46] | you let me go, I’ll kill you! | 我就会干掉你 |
[30:47] | I’ll kill both of you! | 我会把你们两个都干掉 |
[30:49] | You know who we’re looking for. | 你知道我们在找谁 |
[30:50] | I know. I know! | 我知道 我知道 |
[30:51] | Tell us where he is. | 告诉我们他在哪儿 |
[30:52] | You want to find him? | 你想找他吗 |
[30:55] | I’m happy to tell you. | 很高兴地告诉你 |
[30:58] | He’d want to find you. | 他也想找你 |
[31:00] | He’d be happy to meet you. | 他应该会很高兴见到你 |
[31:25] | How are you doing? | 你还好吗 |
[31:27] | I’m okay. | 挺好的 |
[31:38] | I want to apologize to you. | 我想向你道歉 |
[31:42] | For what? | 为什么 |
[31:48] | …Sometimes when you’re a father… | 身为人父有时… |
[31:50] | it’s… | 有点 |
[31:52] | difficult to admit to yourself | 会不愿承认 |
[31:53] | that your kids are growing up, | 自己的孩子已经长大 |
[31:55] | that they have minds of their own. | 有了他们自己的想法 |
[31:57] | That they’re their own people. | 是一个独立个体 |
[32:00] | Because that means someday they won’t need you. | 因为这意味着有一天他们将不再需要你 |
[32:04] | You’re growing up– | 你渐渐长大 |
[32:06] | and that, more than anything, is what I want for you. | 相较于其他事 我正希望你能如此 |
[32:09] | It’s just… | 只是… |
[32:11] | I was having trouble with it for a while. | 有一段时间我对此难以接受 |
[32:14] | You’ve acted like you’re mad at me a lot lately. | 你最近经常对我发火 |
[32:18] | And I’m really sorry for that. | 为此我真的很抱歉 |
[32:28] | Here it is. | 是这样 |
[32:32] | I’m going to ask you to do something | 我想拜托你做一件事 |
[32:34] | that’s very hard | 这件事很困难 |
[32:35] | and very grown-up. | 是成年人才能做到的 |
[32:38] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[32:41] | Mr. Yasumoto doesn’t want us to leave this place. | 安本先生不想让我们离开这里 |
[32:44] | Why doesn’t he want us to leave? | 为什么他不想让我们离开 |
[32:46] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[32:47] | But I need you to go find Julie, | 但我需要你去找朱莉 |
[32:49] | tell her this and tell her | 告诉她这件事 并且让她 |
[32:51] | to get you out of the building. | 把你带出这栋大楼 |
[32:53] | How am I gonna get downstairs? | 我该怎么到楼下去 |
[32:55] | I’m gonna have to turn down your warmers, | 我得关闭你的加热器 |
[32:56] | so you can get past the sensors. | 这样你就能躲过传感器 |
[32:59] | It’ll be okay for as long as it takes you to get downstairs. | 你这样撑到楼下应该不成问题 |
[33:01] | Once you are in the lab, | 一旦你到实验室 |
[33:03] | just ask Julie to turn them back on. | 让朱莉把它们再打开就行 |
[33:05] | I know how to turn them on myself. | 我自己知道怎么打开它们 |
[33:10] | I guess you do. | 你应该可以的 |
[33:13] | You really think I can do this? | 你真觉得我能做到吗 |
[33:14] | I know you can do this. | 我知道你可以的 |
[33:18] | Are you ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[33:45] | Warning. Oxygen flow restricted. | 警告 氧气流受限 |
[33:49] | Heart rate decreasing. | 心率正在下降 |
[33:52] | – Warning. – No. No. | -警告 -不 不 |
[33:53] | – Immediate action required. – No, no, no. | -需要立即采取行动 -不 不 不 |
[34:02] | Somebody help! | 来人啊 |
[34:03] | Help! We need help! | 救命 我们需要帮助 |
[34:05] | Somebody help! | 来人啊 |
[34:08] | Molly, it’s Ben. | 莫莉 我是本 |
[34:10] | I’m here to help. | 我来救你了 |
[34:11] | Ben? | 本 |
[34:12] | There’s nothing to worry about. | 没什么可担心的 |
[34:14] | It’s an RDS issue | 这是呼吸窘迫综合征 |
[34:15] | that just needs a ventilation adjustment. | 调整氧气通过量就行了 |
[34:17] | I can walk you through the procedure. | 我可以教你怎么做 |
[34:18] | Okay. O-Okay, Ben. | 好 好的 本 |
[34:20] | Tell me what to do. | 告诉我该做什么 |
[34:21] | It’s just some code. | 只是一些代码罢了 |
[34:22] | I’ll dictate, you enter. | 我来口述 你输入 |
[34:26] | It’s going to be fine. | 不会有事的 |
[34:30] | Start with your access code. | 从你的接入代码开始 |
[34:32] | Okay. Okay. Okay. | 好 好 好 |
[34:33] | Then your operation code. | 然后是你的操作代码 |
[34:34] | 授权模块 保育器控制 管理员代码 操作代码 | |
[34:34] | It’s going to be fine. | 不会有事的 |
[34:42] | Good. Now… | 好 现在 |
[34:43] | P-thread… underscore exit… | P线程 下划线退出… |
[34:45] | and you’re done. | 这样就可以了 |
[34:47] | 氧气警报 授权模块 保育器控制 管理员代码 操作代码 命令窗口 | |
[34:50] | Okay. | 好 |
[34:51] | The code has been accepted. | 代码已被接受 |
[34:54] | Congratulations, Molly. | 恭喜你 莫莉 |
[34:56] | Your baby is going to be fine. | 你的宝宝不会有事的 |
[35:00] | Oh, God. | 天哪 |
[35:14] | What was that, Ben? | 怎么回事 本 |
[35:16] | There’s been a remote adjustment to our course. | 我们的轨道被远程调整了 |
[35:18] | It was a Debris Avoidance Protocol | 这是国际空间探索机构管理员 |
[35:20] | ordered by an ISEA admin. | 下达的碎片躲避协议 |
[35:22] | Mm. Next time, maybe a little heads-up? | 下次 提前说一声好吗 |
[35:25] | What’s the new course? | 新轨道是什么 |
[35:27] | Actually, we’re headed towards Earth. | 实际上 我们正在驶向地球 |
[35:29] | But don’t get your hopes up. | 但别抱太大希望 |
[35:30] | It’s only temporary. | 这只是临时的 |
[35:32] | Funny. | 真好笑 |
[35:38] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[35:40] | Dr. Woods. | 伍兹博士 |
[35:42] | I, uh… | 我… |
[35:43] | I had a little issue with Ethan I wanted to tell you about. | 我和伊森间有点小问题 我想告诉你 |
[35:47] | Everything’s okay, I hope? | 一切正常吗 |
[35:48] | Uh, well, he’s been acting sort of moody. | 其实他最近有点喜怒无常 |
[35:50] | First, I thought it was a programming problem, but, uh, | 一开始我以为这只是编程问题 但是 |
[35:54] | then, uh– you’re-you’re gonna appreciate this, | 然后 你 你会理解的 |
[35:57] | Ms. Dodd– uh, it was a kid thing, you know, something | 多德女士 这是小孩子的问题 这个 |
[36:01] | I had to fix with patience, not-not with, uh, parts. | 我得用耐心而不是零件修复的问题 |
[36:06] | I don’t know if-if you’ve run into this sort of thing in your work. | 我不知道你 你在工作中是否遇到过这种事 |
[36:10] | The employees who needed to be given more responsibilities, | 那些需要承担更多责任的员工 |
[36:14] | who stopped thriving without those responsibilities… | 没有这些责任员工就会停止努力… |
[36:18] | Most people truly need their independence, | 大多数人真的需要独立或者是独立的感觉 |
[36:20] | or the illusion of it, to thrive. | 才能做出一番事业 |
[36:22] | That’s exactly my point. | 这就是我想说的 |
[36:23] | I mean, I’m not sure, with Ethan anyway, | 反正在伊森这件事上 我不确定 |
[36:27] | that the illusion would be enough. | 这种感觉是否足够 |
[36:49] | Hey, little guy. | 小家伙 |
[36:52] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[36:54] | I need to find Julie. | 我要找朱莉 |
[36:55] | We’re in trouble. | 我们有麻烦了 |
[36:56] | Okay, well, she’s already left. | 好吧 她已经走了 |
[36:58] | I can take you to her. | 我可以带你去找她 |
[37:02] | Is this like big “T” trouble or little “T” trouble? | 这是个大麻烦还是小麻烦 |
[37:04] | Big, I think. | 我觉得是大麻烦 |
[37:06] | Okay, we better go, then, right? | 那我们最好快点走 对吧 |
[37:07] | You can tell me about the big “T” on the way. | 你可以在路上告诉我那个大麻烦 |
[37:22] | I put the Offspring in the car. | 我把后代放在车里了 |
[37:25] | Molly’s given us what we need. | 莫莉已经给我们我们要的东西了 |
[37:29] | We have to go. | 我们得走了 |
[37:31] | For Molly? | 那是对付莫莉的吗 |
[37:39] | No. | 不要 |
[37:43] | It’s better if we bring her. He wants his mom. | 我们最好带上她 他想要他的妈妈 |
[38:04] | I need you to put Molly in the car. | 我需要你把莫莉放上车 |
[38:09] | They must be in there. | 他们一定都在里面 |
[38:12] | We blow the propane tank under the cabin | 我们把小屋下面的丙烷罐炸了 |
[38:13] | and burn this thing to the ground. | 然后把这里夷为平地 |
[38:17] | You still don’t get it, do you? | 你还没明白 是不是 |
[38:19] | It keeps getting stronger and stronger. | 它变得越来越强大 |
[38:21] | It has to be stopped. | 必须阻止它 |
[38:23] | That is not your call to make. | 这不是你能决定的 |
[38:32] | Molly. | 莫莉 |
[38:38] | You shoot me if you have to. | 如果必要的话就向我开枪 |
[38:40] | I have to make this right. | 我不能让这再错下去了 |
[38:51] | Let her go! | 放开她 |
[38:57] | Let her go! | 放开她 |
[38:58] | I said, let her go! | 我让你放开她 |
[38:59] | Something’s wrong. | 不对劲 |
[39:08] | Where-where… where’s my baby? | 我的 我的宝宝在哪里 |
[39:09] | I want my baby! | 我要我的宝宝 |
[39:17] | Harmon? | 哈蒙 |
[39:26] | Harmon. Oh, God. Oh, God. | 哈蒙 天哪 天哪 |
[39:33] | – Breathe. Breathe. – The baby’s not here. | -呼吸 呼吸 -婴儿不在这里 |
[39:37] | Molly, it used you to get here for a reason. | 莫莉 它利用你来到这里是有原因的 |
[39:40] | It’s getting stronger. You brought it here. | 它正在变强 是你把它带到这里的 |
[39:44] | You have to stop it. | 你得阻止它 |
[39:47] | Harmon. Harmon! Harmon! | 哈蒙 哈蒙 哈蒙 |
[39:51] | Oh, God. | 天哪 |
[39:55] | Oh, God. | 天哪 |
[39:59] | Harmon. Harmon. | 哈蒙 哈蒙 |