时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | I went to space on a 13-month solo mission. | 我去太空进行了一项为期十三个月的单人任务 |
[00:09] | I didn’t come home alone. | 我并非独自归来 |
[00:13] | My husband created a lifelike android called a Humanich. | 我丈夫发明了一种栩栩如生的机器人 人工生命 |
[00:16] | His name is Ethan. He’s the prototype. | 他叫伊森 他是原型 |
[00:20] | This is a story about Earth. | 这是一个关于地球的故事 |
[00:22] | Ethan! | 伊森 |
[00:23] | A story about family. | 关于家庭的故事 |
[00:29] | A story about surviving. | 关于生存的故事 |
[00:37] | There will be violence, casualties… | 肯定会有暴力 有伤亡 |
[00:39] | Starting right here. | 就从他开始 |
[00:40] | – Sorry I’m late. – You’ve been spending | -抱歉我迟到了 -你倒是花了不少时间 |
[00:42] | a lot of time with this all-father of the gods. | 和这个众神之父在一起啊 |
[00:44] | What do you actually know about this guy? | 你真的了解这个男的吗 |
[00:45] | I know he minds his own business. | 我知道他不多管闲事 |
[00:47] | Remember Odin? | 记得奥丁吗 |
[00:50] | We’re moving the Offspring to the contingency site. | 我们要把后代转移至应急地点 |
[00:53] | The teams know what to do. | 团队知道该怎样做 |
[00:54] | Molly’s a viable threat to the Offspring. | 莫莉会对后代构成威胁 |
[00:57] | But she is its mother. | 但她是婴儿的母亲 |
[00:58] | He sent me a message. | 他向我传达了一条信息 |
[00:59] | It’s trying to speak to us. | 它在试图跟我们说话 |
[01:01] | – You were its host. – I brought him here, | -你只是它的宿主 -是我把他带来地球的 |
[01:02] | and I’m gonna get him out! | 我就要把他救出来 |
[01:04] | Her husband John gave a presentation to your board today, | 她丈夫约翰今天向你的董事会做了报告 |
[01:07] | but was denied funding. | 但是被拒绝提供资金 |
[01:08] | A gesture from you could put us closer to the family. | 你的善举能让我们更接近这一家人 |
[01:20] | I’m s… I’m sorry, Molly. | 对… 对不起 莫莉 |
[01:21] | I couldn’t let that thing live. | 我不能让这东西活着 |
[01:25] | Where is it? | 它在哪 |
[01:27] | Molly, if you can hear this, | 莫莉 如果你听得到 |
[01:29] | get the hell out. | 赶快离开 |
[01:33] | I lost Katie once. | 我失去过凯蒂一次 |
[01:34] | I can’t lose her again. | 我不能再次失去她 |
[01:43] | Oh, no, no, no. Katie… | 不 不 不 不 凯蒂 |
[01:49] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[01:52] | He needs our help. | 他需要我们帮忙 |
[02:13] | Katie. | 凯蒂 |
[03:04] | He’s scared. | 他很害怕 |
[03:07] | What does he want? | 他想要干什么 |
[03:12] | He wants you to help him. | 他想要你帮他 |
[03:18] | How? | 怎么帮 |
[03:19] | He wants out. | 他想出来 |
[03:23] | Out? | 出来 |
[03:24] | If you take him, | 如果你能带他出去 |
[03:26] | I can come, too. | 我就也能离开这里了 |
[03:35] | Why the hell did you do that? | 你究竟为什么要那么做 |
[03:38] | Talk to me, Harmon. | 说话 哈蒙 |
[03:40] | Or was that your plan? | 还是说那是你计划好的 |
[03:41] | To come down here and kill it? | 打算专门下来除掉它的 |
[03:42] | I made a decision. | 我是早就决定好了 |
[03:44] | Well, that wasn’t your decision to make! | 那还轮不到你来决定 |
[03:45] | Look around you. | 看看你周围 |
[03:46] | Look what it did here. | 看看它都做了些什么 |
[03:48] | You think these guys turned | 你以为这些人 |
[03:49] | their guns on each other for no reason? | 自相残杀是没有原因的吗 |
[03:50] | It made them kill each other! | 是它让他们自相残杀的 |
[03:51] | Maybe it was protecting itself. | 也许它只是为了保护自己 |
[03:54] | How do we know what these guys were down here doing to it? | 我们怎么知道这些人下来是要对它做什么的 |
[03:56] | I know what it did to me. | 我知道它对我做了什么 |
[03:57] | This thing gets out in the world, | 一旦这东西离开这里 |
[03:59] | more people will die. | 会有更多的人因此而丧命 |
[04:00] | Well, that’s not your call to make. It’s alive. | 那也轮不到你来决定 它还活着 |
[04:02] | It’s a living thing, okay? | 它还是活生生的 好吗 |
[04:04] | – It’s… – It’s your baby? | -它是… -是你的孩子吗 |
[04:06] | It is not your baby. | 它不是你的孩子 |
[04:08] | It’s a nightmare. | 它是个梦魇 |
[04:10] | If you want to wait around here | 如果你想呆在这 |
[04:11] | to sing it a lullaby, be my guest. | 给它唱摇篮曲 那你随便 |
[04:14] | Gordon Kern. | 戈登·科恩 |
[04:16] | – Containment protocol. – I’m sorry, Molly. | -封锁协议启动 -对不起 莫莉 |
[04:18] | – I can’t let you stand in the way. – Harmon, no! | -你休想阻止我 -哈蒙 不 |
[04:20] | Harmon! | 哈蒙 |
[04:40] | He’s pretty fried, huh? | 炸得很彻底 是吧 |
[04:43] | He lost his purpose. | 它已经没用了 |
[04:47] | Well, I don’t know about that. | 我可不敢对此妄下断言 |
[04:49] | Just ’cause he’s busted up doesn’t mean he’s broken. | 它不过是受到了损害 但不代表它就不中用了 |
[04:54] | Check this out. | 你看 |
[05:00] | Just like yours. | 跟你的一样 |
[05:02] | Made of the exact same stuff. | 用同样的材料制成 |
[05:04] | What happened? | 发生什么事了 |
[05:08] | I used to be a soldier. | 我曾是个军人 |
[05:12] | That was my purpose. | 那是我曾经的用处 |
[05:13] | And then when I lost my arm, they sent me home. | 后来我失去了一条手臂 他们就送我回来了 |
[05:15] | I’d been one thing for so long, | 一件事情做久了 |
[05:16] | I didn’t know how to be something else. | 就很难再去适应别的事儿 |
[05:18] | – You know what? – What? | -你知道吗 -什么 |
[05:20] | I like this arm even better. | 比起之前的手 我更喜欢现在的 |
[05:23] | I can do things I never could before, like… | 我可以做以前做不到的事儿 比如… |
[05:26] | like this. | 比如这样 |
[05:29] | – Cool. – Right? | -好棒 -是吧 |
[05:31] | They don’t call them “Supers” for nothing. | 他们称之为义肢可不是没有原因的 |
[05:35] | You could try, if you want. | 如果你愿意 你也可以试试 |
[05:37] | My dad said direct heat could damage my sen-ceptors. | 我爸说了 直接接触高温会损坏我的感官系统 |
[05:41] | Well, I never had a problem with mine. | 好吧 我从未遇到过这样的问题 |
[05:44] | Your dad’s a clever guy. | 你爸很聪明 |
[05:48] | So… | 所以… |
[05:49] | There you are. | 你在这啊 |
[05:51] | I have your dinner waiting. | 我在等你吃晚饭呢 |
[06:01] | Harmon! | 哈蒙 |
[06:04] | Where’s Molly? | 莫莉在哪 |
[06:05] | She’s already out. What the hell happened down there? | 她已经出去了 下面究竟发生什么事儿了 |
[06:07] | Sparks figured it out when you used my fingerprints | 你在电梯里使用我的指纹的时候 |
[06:08] | – in the elevator. – I had to do something. | -被斯帕克斯发现了 -我必须做些什么 |
[06:10] | We were trapped. It doesn’t matter. | 我们中计了 这无所谓 |
[06:12] | By the time we got down there, it was gone. | 我们到下面的时候 它已经不在了 |
[06:13] | – He took it. – Sparks? | -他拿走了 -斯帕克斯吗 |
[06:14] | He drove off just as I was coming out. | 我出去的时候正好看到他开车走了 |
[06:16] | What did it look like? | 它长什么样 |
[06:17] | I didn’t get a good look. | 我没看清楚 |
[06:18] | Look, we got to get out of here. | 听着 我们得离开这儿 |
[06:19] | This place is gonna be crawling | 清扫部队随时 |
[06:20] | with cleanup crews any second. | 可能来到这里 |
[06:22] | Come on. | 快点走 |
[06:24] | Claypool’s been compromised beyond repair. | 克莱普尔已受损 无法修复 |
[06:27] | The Offspring? | 后代呢 |
[06:28] | It escaped its incubation chamber. | 它已经逃出了孵化室 |
[06:31] | I have no idea where it is. | 我也不知道它在哪 |
[06:33] | I suggest full contingency. | 我建议开启全面应急措施 |
[06:35] | Erase everything. | 删除所有信息 |
[06:37] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[06:39] | I failed you one too many times. | 我让你失望过很多次 |
[06:42] | I apologize. | 我道歉 |
[06:44] | I don’t think I’m the right man for this job anymore. | 我觉得我不再适合做这份工作了 |
[07:12] | Thank you for your patience. | 谢谢你的耐心等待 |
[07:15] | What can I do for you? | 有什么能帮你的 |
[07:20] | My wife is in danger. | 我妻子危在旦夕 |
[07:23] | I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[07:42] | I had to dig them out of storage, | 我不得不把他们从仓库里挖出来 |
[07:44] | but they smell all right. | 但闻起来还不错 |
[07:46] | Just wish you’d called ahead to let me know. | 只是希望你能提前打电话告诉我一下 |
[07:48] | I didn’t know myself. | 我自己也不知道会来 |
[07:49] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[07:50] | Oh, hush. | 别说了 |
[07:51] | I’m just happy to see you again. | 很高兴再次见到你 |
[07:53] | It’s been too long. | 过了太久了 |
[07:54] | Well, I… I understand, I do. | 我明白 真的 |
[07:57] | When Earl died, | 厄尔死的时候 |
[07:58] | there were places I just couldn’t go anymore. | 有些地方我真的没办法再去了 |
[08:01] | Too many memories. | 太多的回忆了 |
[08:03] | You certainly had a lot of those here. | 你在这肯定也有许多回忆 |
[08:05] | That child must have run every inch of these woods, | 那孩子肯定跑遍了这树林的每寸土地 |
[08:08] | barefoot, too. | 还是光脚呢 |
[08:09] | Bee sting every time. | 每次都被蜜蜂蛰 |
[08:11] | Tough cookie, that little Katie. | 真顽强啊 小凯蒂 |
[08:14] | Lord, that child was… | 天哪 那个孩子真是… |
[08:19] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[08:20] | It’s all right. | 没关系 |
[08:23] | I’m just a sentimental old woman. | 我就是个多愁善感的老女人 |
[08:30] | She always loved the red one. | 她一直喜欢红色的那间 |
[08:41] | Could I put half a dozen of these on my bill? | 我能拿一打这个记在房账上吗 |
[08:43] | Sure. | 当然 |
[08:50] | Good night, Esther. | 晚安 埃斯特 |
[08:51] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[08:55] | He says that Molly never came home. | 他说莫莉一直没回家 |
[08:58] | It’s possible she’s still in the building. | 很可能她还在楼里 |
[09:00] | If she is, I want you to find her and bring her back. | 如果真是那样 我需要你找到并带她回来 |
[09:04] | Alive. | 要活的 |
[09:05] | Understood. | 明白 |
[09:07] | And the Offspring? | 那后代呢 |
[09:11] | We lost it when Sparks disabled his car’s transponder. | 斯帕克斯把接收器毁了以后我们就追踪不到了 |
[09:13] | We’re working on it. | 但我们正在想办法 |
[09:24] | My apologies for the interruption. | 很抱歉让你久等了 |
[09:27] | I have no idea how far this goes or who may be involved. | 我不知道这件事牵涉究竟有多广 |
[09:30] | Th-That’s why I came here. | 所以我才来这里 |
[09:32] | The ISEA, the police, the government, | 国际空间探索机构 警察 政府 |
[09:33] | I-I don’t know who to trust. | 我不知道该信任谁 |
[09:36] | I’m glad you felt you could come here. | 我很高兴你认为你可以来这里找我 |
[09:38] | I just want her back safely. | 我只想她平安回来 |
[09:42] | If what you’re saying is true, | 如果你说的是真的 |
[09:44] | the world is about to change forever in very fundamental ways. | 那世界马上就要发生彻底的巨变了 |
[09:49] | We’d be witness to a seismic shift in human history. | 我们将目睹人类历史的重大变革 |
[09:53] | You must find that intriguing, | 作为一个搞科研的人 |
[09:56] | as a man of science. | 你一定觉得那很吸引人 |
[09:57] | Well, right now, I’m just a man trying to protect my family. | 但现在我只是一个想要保护家庭的男人 |
[10:01] | Then perhaps | 那也许 |
[10:02] | it would be safer for Ethan to join us here. | 伊森跟我们待在这里会更安全 |
[10:05] | No, no, I-I should be there, just in case she comes home. | 不 我应该回家 免得她突然回来 |
[10:09] | At least until we find Molly | 至少在找到莫莉 |
[10:11] | and we know your family is out of danger. | 并确认你家人没危险前请留在这 |
[10:14] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[10:15] | I insist. | 我坚持 |
[11:34] | He wants another one. | 他还想再要一个 |
[11:53] | This place is better than where we were. | 这个地方比之前的好多了 |
[11:55] | He doesn’t want to go back there. | 他不想再回去了 |
[11:57] | He doesn’t have to. | 他不用回去了 |
[12:02] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[12:10] | Daddy. | 爸爸 |
[12:13] | Can you leave the door open for us, just a little? | 你能把门开着一点点吗 |
[13:13] | Incoming call from Emergiflare Cell. | 应急电话来电 |
[13:16] | Oh… answer. Hello? | 接通 你好 |
[13:19] | Anya? | 安雅 |
[13:20] | Alan? | 艾伦 |
[13:22] | What’s going on– are you all right? | 发生了什么 你还好吗 |
[13:24] | Oh, no, I’m fine. | 没事 我很好 |
[13:26] | It’s about Katie. | 是关于凯蒂的 |
[13:28] | Please don’t do this again. | 别再这样了 |
[13:29] | It’s not fair, Alan. | 这不公平 艾伦 |
[13:30] | Anya, wait. | 安雅 等等 |
[13:31] | Please, just listen to me. | 拜托 听我说 |
[13:36] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[13:37] | There’s been a new development. | 事情有了新进展 |
[13:39] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[13:42] | I can’t tell you over the phone. | 我不能在电话里说 |
[13:44] | I need you to come here. | 我需要你来找我 |
[13:46] | Alan. | 艾伦 |
[13:47] | I promise, if you do this, | 我保证 如果你按我说的做 |
[13:50] | I’ll never call you again. | 我再也不会打给你了 |
[13:53] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[14:15] | You scared the tar out of me. | 你吓死我了 |
[14:16] | Well, is everything all right? | 一切都还好吗 |
[14:18] | I thought I saw Ruby prowling around. | 我觉得我看到露比了 |
[14:20] | – Ruby? – A coyote. | -露比 -一只野狼 |
[14:23] | Had a habit of getting into the cabins. | 喜欢钻进屋子里 |
[14:26] | Hadn’t seen her in a while. I thought she’d moved on. | 好久没见到她了 还以为她走了 |
[14:28] | Well, I’m sure she’s gone by now. | 我觉得她现在肯定走了 |
[14:30] | Why don’t you move into one next to the office? | 你还是搬去办公室旁边那间吧 |
[14:34] | I’ll be fine. | 我没事 |
[14:36] | Well, just make sure you close the door | 那你要出门上厕所的时候 |
[14:40] | if you’re gonna go out for a leak. | 一定记得关门 |
[14:49] | So we’re in this tent on the side of a mountain. | 我们就在山旁边的帐篷里 |
[14:51] | And it’s hot all the time | 时时刻刻热的要死 |
[14:55] | and there’s these mosquitoes | 还有那些蚊子 |
[14:56] | the size of my fist. | 像我拳头那么大 |
[14:59] | I had this friend, Eddie, | 我有个朋友叫艾迪 |
[15:02] | used to sing all the time. | 曾经一直唱歌 |
[15:04] | At first, everyone just told him to shut up, | 最开始 所有人都叫他闭嘴 |
[15:06] | but after a while, no one could sleep unless he sang. | 但过了一阵大家不听他唱歌就睡不着 |
[15:09] | What would he sing? | 他都唱什么呢 |
[15:10] | Oh, you know, stupid songs. | 你知道的 就那些傻兮兮的歌 |
[15:14] | Songs he made up. | 有些是他编的歌 |
[15:15] | Sometimes really old songs. | 有时候是些很老的歌 |
[15:18] | And then, when he ran out of those, he’d just… | 如果他没得唱了 |
[15:20] | sing like animals. | 他就会像动物一样叫 |
[15:22] | Like whales and raccoons… | 好像鲸鱼啊 浣熊啊 |
[15:25] | wolves. | 还有狼 |
[15:27] | He was a funny guy. | 他是个很有意思的人 |
[15:28] | Sing me one. | 给我唱一首 |
[15:30] | You don’t want to hear me sing. | 你绝对不会想听我唱歌的 |
[15:32] | Yes, I do. | 我想听 |
[15:34] | All right, your funeral. | 好吧 那你死定了 |
[15:36] | Wolf or whale? | 狼还是鲸鱼 |
[15:39] | Wolf. | 狼 |
[15:48] | That’s not a song. | 这不是一首歌 |
[15:49] | Well, I told you, | 对啊 我告诉过你了 |
[15:50] | I’m no Eddie. | 我可不是艾迪 |
[15:52] | I think I need a flip. | 我好像得换能源了 |
[15:53] | A flip? | 换能源 |
[15:54] | Every couple days, my dad changes my power core. | 每隔几天 我爸爸就会帮我换一次能源内核 |
[15:57] | Julie knows how. | 朱莉知道怎么做 |
[16:01] | Well, she’s downstairs right now, | 她现在在楼下 |
[16:03] | so I could help you. | 所以我来帮你吧 |
[16:07] | Or I can get Julie to do it. | 或者我叫朱莉上来也行 |
[16:11] | No. | 不用了 |
[16:12] | You can do it. | 你来也可以 |
[16:13] | All right. | 好吧 |
[16:15] | Well, you better walk me through it. | 那你最好一步步教我 |
[16:30] | There’s a panel on the middle of my back. | 我背部中央有一个面板 |
[16:33] | Press on it. | 摁一下 |
[16:40] | That’s cool. | 太酷了 |
[16:42] | You see the yellow one? | 看到了黄色的那个吗 |
[16:46] | Take that one out and put the green one in. | 拿出那个 把绿的放进去 |
[16:57] | Now shut it. | 然后关上 |
[17:03] | There you go. | 好啦 |
[17:05] | Odin? | 奥丁 |
[17:08] | He walked me through it. | 他手把手教我的 |
[17:10] | It was easy. | 很简单 |
[17:11] | It was like changing the oil on my bike. | 就像给我的摩托车换油 |
[17:13] | He’s a kid, he’s not a bike. | 他是个孩子 不是摩托车 |
[17:14] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[17:16] | Really. | 真心的 |
[17:17] | Come on, don’t get mad. | 别生气嘛 |
[17:19] | You look really cute when you’re mad. | 你生气时候的样子真可爱 |
[17:21] | I’m not mad. | 我没有生气 |
[17:22] | – You look a little bit mad. – I’m not. | -看起来有一点啊 -没有 |
[17:23] | Come on. | 好啦 |
[17:24] | Look at you, you’re so full of | 你看你 现在完全一副 |
[17:26] | anger and rage right now, it’s… | 怒火中烧的样子 |
[17:28] | Do you feel all right? You’re so pent up. | 没事吧 你很不开心啊 |
[17:31] | There’s steam coming out of your ears. | 气得直冒烟呢 |
[17:35] | Ethan… | 伊森… |
[17:36] | He’s asleep. | 他睡着了 |
[17:43] | Call from John. | 约翰来电 |
[17:45] | Do you prefer screen seven, Julie? | 是否用七号屏幕接通 朱莉 |
[17:47] | Yes. | 是的 |
[17:51] | Julie. | 朱莉 |
[17:52] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[18:38] | Page 32. | 第32页 |
[18:40] | Section D. | D章节 |
[18:42] | Will you continue to use Dr. Barton | 你是否愿意让巴顿博士继续担任 |
[18:44] | as your family liaison? | 你的家庭联络员 |
[18:45] | Affirmative. | 愿意 |
[18:46] | Then, upon receiving news of Dr. Woods’ death | 那么如果接到伍兹博士 |
[18:49] | aboard the Seraphim Station, | 在塞拉芬空间站死亡的消息 |
[18:51] | Dr. Barton will go to the Woods’ home | 巴顿博士会前往伍兹的住宅 |
[18:53] | to notify the family and make arrangements. | 通报噩耗以及安排后事 |
[18:59] | In the event that your corpse | 万一你的尸体 |
[19:01] | is not in condition to be returned to Earth, | 无法运回地球 |
[19:03] | can you verify your specific request for burial in space? | 你能确认一下太空葬礼的具体要求吗 |
[19:07] | Yes. | 可以 |
[19:07] | I request to be jettisoned. | 我要求投弃我的尸体 |
[19:11] | Dr. Woods, in the event that your wife’s corpse | 伍兹博士 万一你妻子的尸体 |
[19:13] | is not recoverable, do you understand… | 无法收回 你是否理解… |
[19:15] | Can you stop calling it a corpse? | 能别尸体尸体地说个不停吗 |
[19:16] | For God’s sake, people. I… | 拜托 诸位 我… |
[19:20] | There’s a reason | 在模拟状况中 |
[19:21] | for the language of this simulation. | 使用这种语言是有原因的 |
[19:22] | I don’t give a damn about the reason. | 我管你什么鬼原因 |
[19:23] | – I mean, just stop calling it a corpse. – John. | -就是别提尸体了 -约翰 |
[19:25] | – I… – John. | -我… -约翰 |
[19:26] | Excuse me. | 对不起 |
[19:29] | Excuse me. Just… | 对不起 |
[19:34] | It’s all right. | 没关系 |
[19:35] | Take as much time as you need. | 你慢慢来 |
[19:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:42] | John… | 约翰… |
[19:43] | I don’t want to talk about it anymore. | 我不想再谈了 |
[19:44] | About you not coming home. | 不想谈论任何你回不来的情况 |
[19:46] | I understand. You don’t have to go back in there… | 我明白 你不必再进去了 |
[19:48] | No, i-it’s not about being here, staying here, | 不 不是进不进去的问题 |
[19:50] | it’s-it’s just… I don’t want to think about it, period. | 而是 这段时间我根本连想都不愿想 |
[19:53] | Well, I don’t either, | 我也不愿意啊 |
[19:54] | but we have to be prepared. | 但是我们必须做好准备 |
[19:57] | Okay? These are the risks. | 这些就是风险 |
[20:00] | There are always risks, sweetheart, | 风险无处不在 亲爱的 |
[20:01] | and this time is no different than any other. | 这次情况跟其他的没什么两样 |
[20:04] | No, it is different this time. | 不 这次不一样 |
[20:16] | Don’t go. | 别去了 |
[20:18] | What? | 什么 |
[20:20] | Stay here. | 留下来 |
[20:22] | Stay home, stay with us. | 待在家里 跟我们在一起 |
[20:24] | This could be my last time. | 这可能是我的最后一次了 |
[20:26] | I understand, I understand. | 我明白 我明白 |
[20:28] | It’s just that we-we’ve… | 只不过我们 我们… |
[20:31] | I have a feeling we’ve been doing so well this year. | 我觉得我们今年挺顺利的 |
[20:34] | As a unit. | 作为一家人 |
[20:36] | I mean, i-it’s working. | 我是说 这个办法有用 |
[20:39] | Well… | 但是… |
[20:42] | it’s not working for me. | 对我而言没用 |
[20:44] | Not the way you want it to. | 不是你所希望的那样有用 |
[20:47] | What are you saying? | 你什么意思 |
[20:51] | I know how badly | 我知道你多么 |
[20:53] | you want all three of us to be a family, | 渴望我们三人组成家庭 |
[20:56] | and I want that, too, | 我也很想那样 |
[20:58] | but I can’t stand here and lie to you | 但我不能睁着眼说瞎话 |
[21:00] | and tell you that I’m feeling something | 明明并没感受到做母亲的幸福 |
[21:02] | that I’m just not feeling. | 却骗你说我感受到了 |
[21:06] | Okay, I can’t pass up this opportunity, John. | 我不能错过这次机会 约翰 |
[21:11] | It’s what I do. | 这是我的职业 |
[21:15] | And, you know, maybe | 而且 说不定 |
[21:16] | having this time apart will actually do us some good. | 分开一段时间对我们还有好处 |
[21:27] | Come on | 好啦 |
[21:32] | I want us… | 我希望我们… |
[21:35] | to matter as much as all of this does. | 跟你的事业一样重要 |
[22:10] | All right, spread out and we’ll search. | 大家分头搜查 |
[22:19] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[22:37] | We’re all clear. | 这里没人 |
[24:10] | Security breach. | 安全漏洞 |
[24:11] | Elevator shaft two. | 二号电梯井 |
[24:16] | Subject C level. | 目标对象C级 |
[24:18] | Switch to night-vision. | 转换成夜视模式 |
[24:20] | Kill the lights on my command. | 按我指令关闭灯光 |
[24:31] | Lights out. | 熄灯 |
[24:44] | I’m sure she’s fine. | 我确定她没事 |
[24:45] | Then why can’t I get a hold of her? | 那我为什么联系不上她 |
[24:46] | I don’t know. She was acting strange | 我不知道 我们分开之前 |
[24:48] | before we got split up. | 她的行为很怪异 |
[24:49] | What do you mean “Strange”? | 什么叫怪异 |
[24:51] | What happened? | 发生什么了 |
[24:51] | Like there’s some part of her | 她好像还有点相信 |
[24:52] | that still thinks it’s a real baby. | 它是个真正的婴儿 |
[24:56] | Well, it’s not a baby. | 但它不是婴儿 |
[24:58] | Not anymore. | 不再是了 |
[24:59] | It’s growing. | 它正在生长 |
[25:00] | Where was Sparks taking it? | 斯帕克斯把它带哪儿去了 |
[25:02] | Claypool’s the only site I know of. | 我只知道克莱普尔这个据点 |
[25:04] | But it doesn’t mean there aren’t others. | 但并不代表他们只有这一个据点 |
[25:06] | Okay, we have to find them. | 好吧 我们得找到他们 |
[25:09] | Gordon, this is a worst-case scenario. | 戈登 这是最糟糕的情况 |
[25:11] | That thing is out in the world now. | 那东西现在已经跑出来了 |
[25:14] | If it can do that to a dozen highly-trained | 如果它在地下室就能轻松干掉 |
[25:15] | operatives in a basement, | 十几个训练有素的特工人员 |
[25:17] | what’s gonna happen in a crowded train station | 那要是在人潮拥挤的火车站 |
[25:19] | or a football stadium? | 或是足球场又会发生什么呢 |
[25:21] | Let’s say we do track him… | 假设我们真的追踪到他 |
[25:23] | we find Sparks, | 找到了斯帕克斯 |
[25:24] | we find the Offspring. | 找到了后代 |
[25:26] | Then what? | 然后呢 |
[25:28] | We kill it. | 我们杀了它 |
[25:35] | I can try accessing the ISEA surveillance drones | 我可以试试登录空探机构的侦察机 |
[25:37] | to locate his car. | 来定位他的车 |
[25:40] | Do it. | 就这么干 |
[25:48] | The second I do this, they know where we are | 一旦如此 他们就能知道我们的位置 |
[25:51] | and they know we’re looking for him. | 而且知道我们在找他 |
[25:53] | Then we’ll have to be faster than them. | 只要我们比他们快就行 |
[26:01] | That’s what I thought, too. | 我也是这么想的 |
[26:03] | Doesn’t make any sense, | 这完全讲不通啊 |
[26:05] | but I figured I ought to report it. | 但我觉得我还是应该报告一下 |
[26:07] | Oh, I hear you. | 我也知道 |
[26:08] | I got a guest here right now. | 我这儿现在就有客人 |
[26:10] | Put a real damper on his trip | 要是被野狼咬一口 |
[26:12] | if he got bit by a coyote. | 这趟旅行肯定算不上愉快了 |
[26:14] | Damn. | 倒霉 |
[26:16] | I got to go. | 我得挂了 |
[26:17] | He left the damn door open again. | 他又没关门 |
[26:32] | Alan! | 艾伦 |
[26:36] | Alan, you in there?! | 艾伦 你在里面吗 |
[26:43] | Ruby girl? | 小露比 |
[26:45] | If you in there… | 如果你在里面 |
[26:47] | you best git. | 最好快跑 |
[26:49] | Esther. | 埃斯特 |
[26:54] | Earl? | 厄尔 |
[26:55] | Look at you. | 看看你 |
[26:59] | You’re as pretty as a picture. | 你还是如同画出来的一样美 |
[27:02] | B… but… | 可… 可是 |
[27:04] | h-how…? | 怎么会这样 |
[27:06] | I need you to go back into the office. | 我要你现在回办公室 |
[27:08] | Everything’s all right. | 一切都会好的 |
[27:11] | Is this heaven? | 我在天堂吗 |
[27:14] | It’s what you want it to be. | 你希望是哪就是哪 |
[27:27] | No, no, Esther. | 不 不 埃斯特 |
[27:31] | Mr. Nowak found the Claypool Industries building. | 诺瓦克先生发现了克莱普尔实业的大楼 |
[27:34] | His team searched top to bottom. | 他的小队把大楼翻了个底朝天 |
[27:36] | They found the lab exactly as you said. | 他们发现实验室正如你所说的那样 |
[27:39] | But the building was empty, | 但是大楼是空的 |
[27:41] | there was nobody there. | 里面没有人 |
[27:42] | – I should go. – Dr. Woods. | -我该走了 -伍兹博士 |
[27:44] | No. She might already be home. | 不行 她也许是回家了 |
[27:46] | Then she would have tried to contact you. | 那样她就会和你联系了 |
[27:48] | Excuse me. John, | 打扰一下 约翰 |
[27:50] | your guests have arrived. | 你的客人来了 |
[27:53] | Ethan’s here now. | 伊森来了 |
[27:54] | Stay until we know everyone is safe. | 留下来 直到我们确认没有危险 |
[27:57] | I’ve never been up this late. | 我从来没睡这么晚过 |
[27:59] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[28:01] | Where’s Mom? | 妈妈呢 |
[28:02] | Uh… she’ll be here soon. | 她很快就会来 |
[28:03] | Why don’t you go lie down a bit. | 不如你先去睡会儿吧 |
[28:04] | I’m not tired. | 我还不累 |
[28:06] | It’s still your bedtime. | 但现在是睡觉时间 |
[28:07] | But I’m not tired. | 但我还不累 |
[28:09] | Uh… | 额… |
[28:09] | how about a-a snack? | 吃点东西好不好 |
[28:12] | Do you eat snacks? | 你想吃点小吃吗 |
[28:14] | I like ice cream. | 我喜欢冰淇淋 |
[28:16] | Well, I think we might have some rocky road. | 我想我们应该有些巧克力冰淇淋 |
[28:19] | And, uh, maybe we could give you a tour | 而且我们还可以带你转转 |
[28:21] | of some of the cool stuff. | 看一些很酷的东西 |
[28:22] | Can Odin come? | 奥丁可以一起来吗 |
[28:23] | Oh, I’m sorry, M-Ms. Dodd, | 抱歉 多德夫人 |
[28:25] | uh, Mr. Yasumoto, | 安本先生 |
[28:26] | this is Odin, he’s a friend of Dr. Gelineau’s. | 这是奥丁 葛利纽博士的朋友 |
[28:28] | Pleasure. | 很高兴见到你 |
[28:31] | Shall we? | 可以去了吗 |
[28:31] | – I think I’m gonna stick around here. – Okay. Come on. | -我就不去了 -好 走吧 |
[28:41] | What’s going on? | 出什么事了 |
[28:44] | Molly’s missing. | 莫莉失踪了 |
[29:47] | Ready or not, | 准备好了吗 |
[29:48] | here I come. | 我来找你啦 |
[29:50] | I’ll find you. | 我会找到你 |
[29:53] | Can’t get away. | 你跑不掉的 |
[29:54] | You’re leaving tomorrow? | 你明天就要走了吗 |
[29:58] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[30:00] | For how long? | 走多久 |
[30:03] | 13 months. | 13个月 |
[30:06] | Do you remember how many days that is? | 还记得这是多少天吗 |
[30:09] | 390 days. | 390天 |
[30:12] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[30:17] | I wish you didn’t have to go. | 我希望你不用走 |
[30:22] | Well, it goes by faster than you think, | 这会比你想的快很多 |
[30:24] | trust me. | 相信我 |
[30:26] | I’ll be back before you know it. | 你还没感觉我就会回来了 |
[30:29] | Promise? | 你保证 |
[31:05] | Don’t shoot me! | 别开枪 |
[31:06] | I know where your family is. | 我知道你的家人在哪里 |
[31:09] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[31:10] | – My family’s at home. – No… | -我的家人在家里 -不 |
[31:12] | They’re not. | 他们不在 |
[31:41] | Hello? | 有人在吗 |
[31:44] | Mrs. W? | W夫人 |
[31:45] | Got your message about the coyote. | 我收到你关于野狼的留言了 |
[31:54] | Esther! | 埃斯特 |
[31:59] | Perfect. We tracked him to a ditch. | 真好 我们追到沟里了 |
[32:06] | A few more feet. | 很近了 |
[32:11] | Here. | 这里 |
[32:19] | What now? | 现在怎么办 |
[32:21] | I don’t think he’d turn around and go home, | 我想他应该不会掉头回家 |
[32:22] | but I don’t know where else he’d hole up. | 但我也不知道他会躲去哪 |
[32:30] | What is it? | 你在干嘛 |
[32:32] | I ran the VIN number | 我搜索的是空探机构 |
[32:32] | on Sparks’ ISEA vehicle, | 给斯帕克斯配的车的车辆识别码 |
[32:33] | but he owns a personal vehicle as well. | 但他还有辆私人轿车 |
[32:36] | Well, wouldn’t he just kill the transponder on that one, too. | 他就不会把那个也扔了吗 |
[32:38] | He doesn’t have it. | 那辆车不在他手里 |
[32:39] | His ex-wife does. | 在他前妻那儿 |
[32:42] | She’s heading in the same direction. | 她也在往这个方向来 |
[33:16] | Whoa, what is that? | 哇哦 这是什么 |
[33:18] | That’s Lucy. | 这是露西 |
[33:19] | She’s a program right now, | 她现在还是个程序 |
[33:20] | but eventually she’ll have a body like me. | 但最终她会有个像我这样的身体 |
[33:23] | Oh, so she’s like your little sister, huh? | 所以她算是你的小妹妹吗 |
[33:25] | I guess. | 应该吧 |
[33:30] | That your brain? | 这就是你的大脑吗 |
[33:32] | It’s like when I was a kid, | 就像我小时候 |
[33:34] | my dad used to say to me, “What you got up there? | 我父亲总对我说 你这什么脑袋啊 |
[33:36] | A bucket of bolts?” | 螺丝钉拼起来的吗 |
[33:38] | I think that was his way | 我觉得他就是 |
[33:39] | of letting me know that I wasn’t very smart. | 想告诉我我很笨 |
[33:41] | That doesn’t seem very nice. | 这好像不是好话 |
[33:42] | Yeah, well, he wasn’t a very nice guy. | 恩 他也不是什么好人 |
[33:45] | But I was young, so I-I believed him. | 但我当时很小 所以就信了他的话 |
[33:48] | And then I grew older, | 后来我长大了 |
[33:50] | became a soldier, | 成了士兵 |
[33:51] | and I realized that you know what, | 我发现了一件事 |
[33:55] | parents don’t always know everything. | 父母也并不是无所不知的 |
[33:57] | Sometimes they can be wrong about a lot. | 有时候很多事他们也会出错 |
[34:13] | You sure you don’t want a go? | 你真的不想试试吗 |
[34:15] | I don’t think I should. | 我不该这样 |
[34:17] | Well, why not? | 为什么 |
[34:20] | My dad would be angry with me. | 我爸爸会生气的 |
[34:23] | Why? | 为什么 |
[34:25] | He told me not to… | 他不让我… |
[34:26] | He told you not to damage your sen-ceptors. | 他不让你破坏自己的感受器 |
[34:28] | Right? | 对吗 |
[34:30] | And I promise you won’t. | 我保证不会的 |
[34:58] | See? | 看到了吧 |
[35:00] | I’d never steer you wrong, buddy. | 我绝对不会骗你的 哥们 |
[35:02] | Guys like you and me, | 你跟我这样的人 |
[35:04] | we got to stick together. | 我们得团结一致 |
[35:06] | Right? | 对吧 |
[35:13] | Esther? | 埃斯特 |
[35:36] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[35:40] | Stop! | 住手 |
[35:43] | He needs him. | 他需要他 |
[35:46] | Why? | 为什么 |
[35:47] | He’s hungry. | 他饿了 |
[35:49] | I can get him food. | 我可以给他拿食物 |
[35:51] | Not that kind of hungry. | 不是那种饿 |
[36:15] | I wouldn’t answer that. | 我劝你还是不要接为好 |
[36:23] | I think it’s time we had a talk. | 我觉得是时候我们该谈谈了 |
[36:35] | You took my baby from me? | 是你把孩子从我身体里取走的吗 |
[36:37] | We thought we could lessen the danger | 我们以为把孩子置于我们的控制下 |
[36:39] | with it under our control. | 可以减少它带来的危险 |
[36:41] | We were wrong. | 但是我们错了 |
[36:43] | We took away the one thing it truly needed– | 我们让它离开了它唯一真正需要的东西 |
[36:47] | its mother. | 它的母亲 |
[36:48] | And that didn’t occur to you | 你们把它从我身体里取出来时 |
[36:49] | when you were cutting it out of my body? | 就没有想到过这点吗 |
[36:51] | Or when you decided to lock it in some basement? | 或者你决定把它关到地下室的时候呢 |
[36:54] | I made a mistake. | 是我做错了 |
[36:55] | Damn right you did. | 你当然错了 |
[36:56] | Now he’s out there with Sparks. | 现在他跟斯帕克斯在外面 |
[36:58] | Alone, scared, | 孤单害怕 |
[37:00] | trying to defend himself. | 想保护自己 |
[37:01] | That’s why I’m offering you my help. | 所以我才要主动帮你 |
[37:04] | To do what? | 帮我干什么 |
[37:06] | To find it. | 找到它 |
[37:08] | After everything you’ve done to me? | 看看你对我的所作所为 |
[37:11] | Why would I trust you? | 我凭什么相信你 |
[37:12] | We both want the same thing, Molly. | 我们的目标是一致的 莫莉 |
[37:16] | To see your baby live. | 我们都想让你的孩子好好活着 |
[37:21] | I know how badly you want this. | 我知道你有多么急切 |
[37:25] | You made your way | 那里戒备森严 |
[37:26] | into a heavily guarded facility last night. | 可昨晚你都想办法进去了 |
[37:28] | You risked everything. | 你赌上了一切 |
[37:31] | I’m offering you another chance. | 我现在是在给你第二次机会 |
[37:37] | Say I find him. | 如果我找到了他 |
[37:38] | Then what? | 然后呢 |
[37:40] | Bring him back. | 带他回来 |
[37:42] | I have the resources to protect him | 我有资源可以保护他 |
[37:44] | and keep your family safe. | 并且保证你家人的安全 |
[37:46] | Together, we can show the world | 我们一起 可以向世界展示 |
[37:49] | his true potential. | 他真正的潜能 |
[37:51] | I can’t do that by myself. | 我自己一个人做不到 |
[37:56] | You don’t have to. | 我不会让你一个人 |
[38:00] | Dr. Woods, | 伍兹博士 |
[38:02] | meet Dr. Mason. | 这是梅森博士 |
[38:06] | It’s an honor. | 很荣幸 |
[38:07] | I’m probably your biggest fan. | 我可能是你的头号粉丝了 |
[38:08] | Dr. Mason is an expert on theories of extraterrestrial life. | 梅森博士是外星生命理论研究专家 |
[38:13] | I also have a master’s in psychopharmacology | 我还有精神病药物学硕士学位 |
[38:15] | and a doctorate in psychology. | 和心理学博士学位 |
[38:17] | And that’s just what they give degrees in. | 都是这两个领域的最高学位 |
[38:19] | More than that, | 更重要的是 |
[38:20] | I’m a believer. | 我相信 |
[38:21] | I’m on your side. | 我相信你 |
[38:23] | I want to help you change the world. | 我想帮你一起改变世界 |
[38:24] | I don’t want to change the world. | 我不想改变世界 |
[38:26] | I just want to find my baby. | 只想找到我的孩子 |
[38:27] | Then let me help you. | 那就让我帮你吧 |
[38:42] | How do I find him? | 我要怎么才能找到他 |
[38:45] | Director Sparks disabled | 斯帕克斯局长离开前 |
[38:46] | the tracking device on his vehicle before he left town, | 把他车里的追踪装置解除了 |
[38:50] | but his ex-wife did not. | 但是他前妻没有 |
[38:54] | I know where she’s going. | 我知道她要去哪里 |
[38:55] | That’s near a campsite called Wimberley Woods. | 那里在温布利森林野营地附近 |
[38:58] | They used to go there in the summer. | 他们以前夏天经常去避暑 |
[39:41] | Don’t worry, Daddy. | 不用担心 爸爸 |
[39:43] | Everything is going to be fine. | 一切都不会有事的 |
[40:06] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[40:07] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[40:12] | If anyone’s gonna find her, Yasumoto… | 要是有人找到她 安本… |
[40:14] | Yeah. Yeah. | 我知道 |
[40:19] | It’s gonna be okay. | 不会有事的 |
[40:24] | Hey, um, Odin, he seems nice. | 话说 奥丁人好像不错 |
[40:28] | He is. | 确实 |
[40:30] | He’s crazy about you. | 他对你很着迷 |
[40:32] | I don’t know. | 是吗 |
[40:33] | Well, he’d be crazy not to be. | 他要是不着迷才不正常 |
[40:37] | Speaking of the devils, | 说曹操曹操到 |
[40:39] | how was the tour? | 玩得怎么样 |
[40:42] | Oh, it was great. | 很棒 |
[40:45] | Ethan. | 伊森 |
[40:49] | I’m talking to you; how was the tour? | 我在跟你说话呢 玩得怎么样 |
[40:51] | It was great. | 很棒 |
[41:00] | Molly? | 莫莉 |
[41:02] | – John. – Hey. | -约翰 -是我 |
[41:04] | Hi, sweetheart. | 亲爱的 |
[41:06] | Where are you? | 你在哪里 |
[41:07] | – I’m okay. – What’s going on? | -我没事 -出什么事了 |
[41:09] | Sparks is out there with the baby. | 斯帕克斯跟孩子在外面 |
[41:11] | I need to get him to a safe place. | 我得把他带到安全的地方 |
[41:13] | – Okay, I’ll come with you. – Stay where you are. | -好 我跟你一起去 -你留在那里就行 |
[41:15] | Yasumoto is gonna send somebody with me. | 安本会派人跟我一起去的 |
[41:17] | – Yasumoto? – He has the resources | -安本 -他有资源 |
[41:19] | to take care of the baby. | 可以照顾好孩子 |
[41:20] | He knows how important this is. | 他知道这件事有多重要 |
[41:23] | Yeah, because I asked him to help, | 对 那是因为我找他帮忙了 |
[41:24] | but this is not what I had in mind. | 但是我没想到会是这样 |
[41:26] | I need to find him, John, | 我得找到他 约翰 |
[41:28] | and I can’t do it by myself. | 而且我自己一个人做不到 |
[41:31] | I just wish you’d come to me instead. | 我是希望你来找我帮你一起去找 |
[41:34] | I know. I’m sorry. | 我知道 对不起 |
[41:36] | I just didn’t have the time. | 我没时间去找你了 |
[41:38] | Be careful. | 注意安全 |
[41:40] | I will. | 我会的 |
[41:49] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[41:50] | I’m gonna need to take that. | 手机我得拿走 |
[41:51] | We don’t want anyone tracking us. | 要是被人追踪到我们就不好了 |
[41:53] | Element of surprise and all. | 你也不想出什么意外吧 |
[42:04] | Shall we? | 可以出发了吧 |