时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | I went to space on a 13-month solo mission. | 我去太空进行了一项为期十三个月的单人任务 |
[00:09] | I didn’t come home alone. | 我并非独自归来 |
[00:13] | My husband created a lifelike android called a Humanich. | 我丈夫发明了一种栩栩如生的机器人 人工生命 |
[00:17] | His name is Ethan. He’s the prototype. | 他叫伊森 他是原型 |
[00:20] | This is a story about Earth. | 这是一个关于地球的故事 |
[00:22] | Ethan! | 伊森 |
[00:23] | A story about family. | 关于家庭的故事 |
[00:29] | A story about surviving. | 关于生存的故事 |
[00:36] | Ethan suddenly speaks japanese. | 伊森忽然就能开始说日语了 |
[00:40] | Human beings can’t learn a language in a single day, | 人类无法在一天之内就掌握一门语言 |
[00:42] | so Ethan shouldn’t be able to, either. | 所以伊森也不应如此 |
[00:44] | I think we should install some sort of governing mechanism. | 我认为我们应该安装某种调控装置 |
[00:46] | But that goes against everything you’ve ever said. | 但是这与你之前说的完全背道而驰啊 |
[00:50] | You’re good. | 很厉害嘛 |
[00:51] | I’m odin. | 我叫奥丁 |
[00:55] | – You want to come in? – Next time. | -你想进来吗 -下次吧 |
[00:57] | We have lost our souls to machines. | 我们让机器占据了我们的灵魂 |
[01:00] | We need a reckoning. Starting right here. | 我们得想办法解决问题 就从他开始 |
[01:06] | With your prints, | 用你的指纹 |
[01:08] | he stole the aruna transmission file. | 他偷了阿鲁纳传送来的文件 |
[01:11] | Dad, I’m gonna die up here. | 爸 我会死在这里 |
[01:14] | What kind of father | 什么样的父亲 |
[01:15] | sends his daughter into harm’s way like that, Alan? | 才会让自己的女儿置于那种险境 艾伦 |
[01:19] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[01:24] | Katie. | 凯蒂 |
[01:25] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[01:27] | I want to know where my baby is. | 我想知道我的孩子在哪里 |
[01:30] | I’ll find it. | 我自己会找到的 |
[01:33] | Security breach. Code black. | 有人侵入 黑色警报 |
[01:36] | Molly Woods is in the building. | 莫莉·伍兹在大楼里 |
[01:38] | Have security forces been mobilized? | 警卫已经出动了吗 |
[01:40] | Yes. | 是的 |
[01:54] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[01:56] | You can go with them or you can come with me. | 你可以跟他们走或是跟我来 |
[01:58] | Your choice. | 你决定 |
[02:01] | Kryger? | 克雷格 |
[02:02] | Go, go, go. | 快走 |
[02:09] | Gina, Oasis Mode. Windows on Seclude. | 吉娜 绿洲模式 窗户全部隔离 |
[02:12] | How do you know they didn’t follow us here? | 你怎么知道他们不会跟过来 |
[02:13] | Because I’d know if we were seen, | 因为如果我们被人看到的话我会知道 |
[02:15] | and it’s my job to activate a team to follow you. | 而且调人跟踪你是我的工作 |
[02:16] | No, we got away clean. | 真的没人跟踪我们 |
[02:17] | We’re safe here. You can trust me. | 我们在这里很安全 你可以相信我 |
[02:19] | You want me to trust you? | 你想让我相信你吗 |
[02:20] | Tell me everything. The truth. | 全部告诉我 所有真相 |
[02:22] | When Sparks came to pick you up from your party, | 斯帕克斯把你从派对上带走时 |
[02:23] | you were right to run to Vaspar. | 你往瓦斯帕跑是正确的 |
[02:25] | He was bringing you in to extract the Offspring. | 他当时正要带你去取出后代 |
[02:27] | – The Offspring? – That’s what we call it. | -后代 -我们是这么称呼它的 |
[02:29] | When you fled, we had to improvise. | 你逃走后 我们不得不另想他法 |
[02:31] | Sparks may seem like the man in charge, | 斯帕克斯可能看上去像是负责人 |
[02:33] | but I think there’s somebody else | 但我觉得还有其他人 |
[02:34] | who’s pulling the strings, | 在幕后操纵 |
[02:35] | somebody outside the ISEA. | 国际空间探索机构之外的人 |
[02:36] | – Who? – I don’t know. | -谁 -我不知道 |
[02:38] | But whoever he is, he outfitted the hospital ship | 但不论是谁 他在医疗船上 |
[02:40] | with a surgical team. | 配备了一个外科手术团队 |
[02:42] | They erased all the evidence | 他们抹去了 |
[02:43] | of your pregnancy, and then | 你妊娠的所有证据 然后 |
[02:45] | they put you back on the island. | 他们把你放回了岛上 |
[02:47] | And Ethan? | 那伊森呢 |
[02:48] | He was used to lure you into the woods. | 他被用来引诱你进树林 |
[02:58] | And the baby? It’s alive? | 那婴儿呢 它还活着吗 |
[03:02] | It’s a he. | 是个男孩 |
[03:27] | You’re lucky, Odin. | 你很幸运 奥丁 |
[03:28] | I don’t usually let in handsome foreigners | 两点前我通常都不会让 |
[03:30] | until after 2:00. | 英俊的外国人进来 |
[03:33] | John? | 约翰 |
[03:34] | – Why did you do it? – Do what? | -你为什么要这么做 -做什么 |
[03:36] | Reset Ethan’s access protocols. | 重设伊森的访问协议 |
[03:42] | – What are you talking about? – You’ve been against | -你在说什么呢 -从我提出 |
[03:43] | the idea of installing governors i-in Ethan | 要在伊森内部安装调节器这个想法开始 |
[03:45] | since I brought it up. | 你就一直反对 |
[03:46] | Now all of a sudden I can’t get in? | 现在我突然就无法访问了吗 |
[03:48] | Wait. So, you actually tried to slow him down | 等等 所以你真的去试图减慢他的速度 |
[03:51] | and he blocked your access? | 可他却阻止了你的访问吗 |
[03:52] | No, no, no, no. You blocked my access. | 不不 是你阻止了我的访问 |
[03:55] | Okay, I may not agree with | 好吧 我也许不同意 |
[03:57] | intentionally limiting his natural development, | 有意限制他的自然发展 |
[03:59] | but I would not go behind your back to stop you. | 但我不会在背后阻止你 |
[04:08] | I guess you thought I would. | 你以为我会对吧 |
[04:11] | But h-how would he even do it? | 但他是怎么做到的 |
[04:14] | I mean, we-we built in safeguards | 我们内置的防护措施 |
[04:16] | to prevent him from interfering with the coding process. | 就是用来防止他干涉编码进程的 |
[04:19] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[04:19] | Why would the most advanced AI on the planet | 为什么地球最先进的人工智能产物 |
[04:21] | stop you from hobbling his mind? | 会阻止你减缓他头脑的发展 |
[04:26] | I didn’t mean to… | 我不是有意… |
[04:30] | Are you alone? | 你一个人在家吗 |
[04:31] | What if I’m not? | 如果不是呢 |
[04:36] | – I should go. – Yeah. | -我该走了 -没错 |
[04:44] | He’s in an artificial womb | 他在你刚才去踩点的楼 |
[04:45] | about 20 floors below where you were poking around. | 底下二十层左右的一个人造子宫里 |
[04:48] | It’s not gonna be a baby for long; it’s growing fast. | 婴儿的形态不会维持很久 它长得很快 |
[04:51] | They’re treating an alien intelligence far beyond | 他们对一个远超出我们理解的外星智能人 |
[04:54] | our comprehension like a lab rat. | 就像对待小白鼠一样 |
[04:55] | Molly, | 莫莉 |
[04:57] | I know what you’re thinking. | 我知道你在想什么 |
[04:58] | You are not its mother; you were its host. | 你不是婴儿的母亲 你只是它的宿主 |
[05:01] | He sent me a message tonight. | 他今晚给我传达了一条信息 |
[05:03] | He scattered a flock of birds in-in the shape of the pattern. | 他把一群鸟散成图案的形状 |
[05:06] | It’s trying to speak to us. | 它在试图跟我们说话 |
[05:09] | And it wants to communicate through you. | 它想通过你跟我们交流 |
[05:11] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[05:13] | It made me flush my mother into space. | 它害我把母亲丢弃在太空里 |
[05:15] | It ain’t the baby Jesus. | 它不是上帝派来的婴儿 |
[05:17] | Whatever he is, I brought him here. | 不管他是什么 是我把他带来地球的 |
[05:20] | And I’m gonna get him out. | 我就要把他救出来 |
[05:22] | You think you’re getting back | 你认为发生了今天的事后 |
[05:23] | into that building after what happened today? | 你还能再去那栋大楼吗 |
[05:25] | It’s impossible. | 根本不可能 |
[05:32] | If Sparks is running a rogue operation, | 如果斯帕克斯暗室亏心 |
[05:34] | just go to the ISEA and tell them. | 你可以直接去国际空间探索机构告发他 |
[05:35] | Tell them what? | 告发他什么 |
[05:37] | Without proof of the baby, we got nothing. | 没有婴儿的证据 我们根本站不住脚 |
[05:39] | We have the Aruna file. | 阿鲁纳站的文件在我们手里 |
[05:40] | They killed Derek Pearce | 我给德里克·皮尔斯 |
[05:42] | because I sent him an e-mail. | 发了封邮件 他就被杀害了 |
[05:43] | What do you think will happen if I go in there with | 如果我只带着我的故事和阿鲁纳站的文件 |
[05:45] | just my story and the Aruna file? | 去告发他会有什么后果 |
[05:47] | What choice do we have, huh? | 我们别无他选 好吗 |
[05:49] | Sparks reports to the board. | 董事会是斯帕克斯的上级 |
[05:52] | You walk into the morning meeting, | 你在晨间会议的时候 |
[05:53] | you play them the file. | 直接去播放阿鲁纳站的文件 |
[05:54] | – They can’t all be in on it. – And what if | -他们不可能都有份 -如果斯帕克斯 |
[05:56] | Sparks buries the truth of the baby before they see it? | 在他们看到之前把婴儿的事掩盖了呢 |
[05:59] | They’re never gonna know what he did. | 他们就永远都不会知道他的所作所为了 |
[06:01] | But it’ll be over. And we’ll be safe. | 但此事就能了结 我们就安全了 |
[06:19] | Hey, hold up. | 等一下 |
[06:22] | You don’t believe this, do you? | 你不会相信她说的话吧 |
[06:23] | That this-this thing is trying to communicate with Molly? | 那个东西难道真的试图跟莫莉交流吗 |
[06:26] | It chose her for a reason. | 它不会无缘无故就选择她 |
[06:28] | But the way it’s being treated, | 他们对待它的方式 |
[06:29] | that may change everything. | 可能会改变一切 |
[06:31] | I was an Air Force MP | 第二次朝鲜半岛战争时 |
[06:32] | all the way through Second Korea. | 我在那里任空军宪兵 |
[06:33] | I was stationed in all kinds of hellholes | 在那段艰难的日子里 |
[06:35] | across this rock, and there is one thing | 我被派到各种不同的鬼地方驻扎 |
[06:36] | that has never changed: If you lock someone in a box | 但有一个不变的定理 如果你把 |
[06:39] | who doesn’t belong there, | 无辜的人关起来 |
[06:40] | he’s got a lot to say when you finally let him out. | 你最终放他出来时 他会有很多话要说 |
[06:43] | Sparks is going about this the wrong way. | 这件事斯帕克斯处理错了 |
[06:47] | He’s gonna get a lot of people hurt. | 很多人会因此受到伤害 |
[06:48] | You don’t have to convince me. I almost got my ticket punched. | 你不需要说服我 反正我差点被杀了 |
[06:51] | – I never intended on killing you. – Well, you could’ve fooled me. | -我根本没想过要杀你 -别骗我了 |
[06:53] | No one’s stopping you from walking. | 没人阻止你离开 |
[06:54] | And leave you alone with Molly? Hell no. | 然后留你在莫莉的身边吗 没门儿 |
[06:57] | Right now, she is the only friend I have on this planet. | 现在她是我在地球上的唯一朋友 |
[06:59] | And this whole switching sides thing seems rather convenient. | 你突然就这样跟我们站到一边了 |
[07:02] | Maybe I stick around | 我得留下 |
[07:02] | to make sure you don’t pull another 180. | 确保你不会又来个180度大转向 |
[07:04] | Your call. | 你自己决定吧 |
[07:06] | But you can trust me. | 但你可以相信我 |
[07:07] | No offense, but the only person I trust is me at this point. | 无意冒犯 但这个时候我只相信我自己 |
[07:46] | Claypool has been compromised. | 克莱普尔已经被发现了 |
[07:49] | Molly Woods breached the upper floor | 莫莉·伍兹进入了上面的楼层 |
[07:51] | and managed to escape. | 并成功逃走了 |
[07:55] | How is this possible? | 怎么可能 |
[07:57] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[08:00] | But with her getting this close, | 但鉴于她这么接近真相 |
[08:01] | I believe the entire operation is at risk. | 我觉得整个计划都有危险了 |
[08:07] | I also believe | 我还觉得 |
[08:10] | that it’s time to eliminate that risk. | 现在是时候除掉她了 |
[08:13] | For so long, | 这么久以来 |
[08:14] | you’ve wanted to protect her, | 你一直坚持保护她 |
[08:16] | and now… | 而现在… |
[08:19] | Molly’s a very smart woman. | 莫莉是个非常聪明的女人 |
[08:21] | She’s a viable threat to the Offspring. | 她会对后代构成威胁 |
[08:25] | But she is its mother. | 但她是婴儿的母亲 |
[08:28] | There could be consequences if we eliminate her. | 如果我们除掉她可能会有不良后果 |
[08:33] | We must ensure its continued growth. | 我们必须确保婴儿继续生长 |
[08:37] | Even at the risk of being discovered? | 就算冒着被发现的风险吗 |
[08:40] | It’s a risk we must manage. | 我们必须应对这个风险 |
[08:46] | I’m dying, Alan. | 我生命垂危了 艾伦 |
[08:51] | The substance that sustains me | 维持我生命的物质 |
[08:53] | has nearly been exhausted. | 即将耗尽 |
[08:56] | Despite my best efforts, | 尽管付出了最大的努力 |
[08:58] | I have failed to reproduce it. | 我还是无法再生产它 |
[09:01] | We could do another mission. | 我们可以再出一次任务 |
[09:03] | We could learn from the mistakes we made with the Aruna. | 我们可以吸取阿鲁纳站的教训 |
[09:07] | Why send another mining expedition when we have | 我们现在可能拥有更有价值的东西 |
[09:10] | in our possession perhaps something more valuable? | 为什么还要冒险再去采矿呢 |
[09:15] | Billions were spent locating the source of the substance, | 我们花了几十亿寻找物质的源头 |
[09:19] | and we encounter the entity in the same location? | 然后却在同一处遇到其实体 |
[09:24] | It can’t be coincidence. | 这不可能是巧合 |
[09:26] | It’s all the more reason to protect it. | 所以我们更有理由保护它 |
[09:28] | Yes, there are many reasons. | 是啊 有很多理由 |
[09:31] | You yourself have one. | 你自己就有一个 |
[09:34] | Sir? | 什么意思 |
[09:37] | I’ve seen the surveillance footage. | 我看过监控录像了 |
[09:42] | At first, it was difficult to understand | 起初确实很难明白 |
[09:46] | what was happening. | 是怎么回事 |
[09:49] | But it became clear | 但我逐渐明白 |
[09:51] | you were able to see Katie. | 你看到了凯蒂 |
[09:54] | That she had come back to life for you. | 她为你复活了 |
[10:01] | What a wonderful gift you’ve been given. | 你得到了极好的礼物 |
[10:05] | What is it like? | 这像什么呢 |
[10:11] | A miracle. | 一个奇迹 |
[10:14] | I can only imagine. | 我只能想象 |
[10:18] | I need the offspring to stay alive. | 我需要后代才能继续活命 |
[10:23] | You need it to have a reason to live. | 它使你有了活下去的目标 |
[10:27] | What would you like for me to do, sir? | 你想让我怎样做 阁下 |
[10:30] | Relocate the offspring to the contingency site immediately. | 立刻将后代转移至应急地点 |
[10:35] | But Molly Woods is not to be harmed. | 但是不许伤害莫莉·伍兹 |
[10:40] | When we know the offspring has no use for its mother, | 当我们得知后代不需要它的母亲时 |
[10:45] | you can do what you wish. | 你就可以随心所欲了 |
[11:01] | Place call. | 拨打电话 |
[11:04] | Anya Sparks. | 安雅·斯帕克斯的家 |
[11:09] | Alan? Alan, what’s wrong? | 艾伦 出什么事了 |
[11:11] | Nothing. I just needed to talk. | 没事 我只是想跟你谈一谈 |
[11:13] | Oh, you know, it’s-it’s late. | 可是都这么晚了 |
[11:16] | It’s just, I was thinking of Katie. | 我刚才在想凯蒂 |
[11:20] | You’re the only one in the world who understands. | 你是世界上唯一理解的人 |
[11:22] | I understand that | 我理解 |
[11:22] | calling me makes you feel better. I do. | 给我打电话会让你好一些 |
[11:26] | But it just makes me feel worse. | 但会使我感觉更糟 |
[11:30] | If Katie was… | 如果凯蒂还在 |
[11:34] | we’d still be together. | 我们会仍然在一起 |
[11:37] | A family. | 是一家人 |
[11:39] | But she’s not. | 可她不在了 |
[11:45] | That’s not gonna change. | 这不会改变的 |
[11:48] | Good night, Alan. | 晚安 艾伦 |
[12:23] | You sure you don’t want me to come with you | 你确定你不想让我 |
[12:24] | – to the board meeting? – Nope. | -和你一起去董事会 -是的 |
[12:26] | I’ve worked for the ISEA for almost 20 years now, and… | 我在国际空间探索机构工作了快二十年了 |
[12:31] | you know, what we have should be enough. | 我们手上的证据应该足够了 |
[12:42] | I’m sorry, Molly. | 我很遗憾 莫莉 |
[12:45] | It wasn’t just the baby they took from you. | 他们夺走的不仅只是个胎儿 |
[12:48] | They took everything. | 他们夺走了一切 |
[12:49] | Space, the stars. | 太空 繁星 |
[12:53] | Not everything. | 不是一切 |
[12:57] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[12:58] | We still have breakfast. | 至少我们还有早餐 |
[13:02] | I got your message about Ethan’s governors. | 我收到了关于伊森的调节器的信息 |
[13:06] | I think you’re making a mistake. | 我觉得你这样不对 |
[13:08] | Well, it’s a moot point. He locked me out. | 这有待讨论 他阻止了我的访问 |
[13:11] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[13:12] | Well, that makes two of us. | 我也一样 |
[13:13] | I’ve lost all access to Ethan’s neural net. | 我失去了所有伊森神经网络的访问权 |
[13:16] | How is that even possible? | 这怎么可能 |
[13:17] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[13:19] | Ethan. Breakfast. | 伊森 吃早饭 |
[13:22] | I checked his room. He’s not up there. | 我去他房间看过了 他不在上面 |
[13:24] | Thought he was down here. | 我还以为他在下面 |
[13:27] | No? | 不在吗 |
[13:30] | Ethan? | 伊森 |
[13:37] | His bike is gone. | 他的自行车不见了 |
[13:46] | – Where’s he going? – He’s at the park. | -他要去哪 -他在公园 |
[13:49] | I’ll get him. | 我去找他 |
[13:50] | You go do what you got to do. | 你去做你该做的事 |
[13:52] | Okay. | 好的 |
[14:12] | Check this out. | 瞧瞧这个 |
[14:40] | Nice bike. | 自行车不错 |
[14:42] | Thanks. My dad gave it to me. | 谢谢 我爸爸送我的 |
[14:44] | You live around here? | 你住在这附近吗 |
[14:45] | No. I live a few miles that way. | 不是 我住在那个方向的几英里外 |
[14:48] | So you came here to give us your bike? | 那你来这是想把自行车送给我们吗 |
[14:50] | No. I came to ride. I like to ride. | 不 我是来骑车的 我喜欢骑车 |
[14:53] | Hope you like to walk, loser. | 但愿你喜欢走路 屁孩 |
[15:07] | You want some more? | 你还想挨揍吗 |
[15:34] | Ethan. | 伊森 |
[15:36] | Hey. Thank God. What happened? | 谢天谢地 出什么事了 |
[15:38] | Let me see. | 让我看看 |
[15:41] | Did you fall off the bike? | 你从自行车上摔下来了吗 |
[15:42] | No. | 没有 |
[15:43] | Then what? | 那这是怎么回事 |
[15:45] | I told you last night– you can’t just go riding off | 我昨晚告诉过你 你不能 |
[15:48] | on your own like that. | 自己骑车出来 |
[15:49] | What were you thinking? | 你在想什么呢 |
[15:51] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[15:52] | I just wanted to explore. | 我只是想探索一下 |
[15:56] | We need to get you back to the lab. | 我们得回实验室 |
[15:57] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[16:02] | Damage detected. | 检测到损坏 |
[16:03] | Please contact the nearest maintenance facility | 请联络离您最近的维修设施 |
[16:06] | at your earliest convenience. | 请在合适时间从速办理 |
[16:08] | I want to take him home. | 我想把他带回家 |
[16:10] | It’s a busted-up sweeper bot. | 那是个炸坏了的清洁机器人 |
[16:11] | It doesn’t work anymore. | 不能再工作了 |
[16:12] | I want to take it. | 我想带走他 |
[16:21] | By the time I got to Claypool, | 当我赶到克莱普尔时 |
[16:23] | the team had already let her slip away. | 她已经逃之夭夭了 |
[16:25] | They executed the containment scenario. | 他们施行了围堵方案 |
[16:28] | She just got the better of us. | 但她就是运气比我们好一点 |
[16:31] | We’re abandoning Claypool. | 我们将要废弃克莱普尔 |
[16:33] | – Sir? – Tonight. | -什么 -今晚 |
[16:34] | We’re moving the offspring to the contingency site. | 我们要把后代转移至应急地点 |
[16:37] | The teams know what to do. | 团队知道该怎样做 |
[16:39] | Yes, sir. | 是的 局长 |
[16:42] | And, Gordon… | 戈登 |
[16:44] | Taking into account last night’s break-in, | 考虑到昨晚这种闯入事件 |
[16:46] | our investor would like that security threat eliminated | 我们的投资人想要我们在转移前 |
[16:49] | before we move the Offspring. | 除掉威胁我们安全的人 |
[16:52] | I thought you convinced him that she might be necessary. | 我以为你说服他认识到了她存在的必要性 |
[16:56] | She crossed the line. | 她做得太过分了 |
[16:58] | We can’t take any more chances. | 我们不能再冒险了 |
[17:19] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[17:20] | They’re moving the offspring. | 他们要转移后代 |
[17:22] | We don’t have to go in. | 我们不需要进去 |
[17:23] | They’re bringing it out. | 他们会把它带出来 |
[17:26] | Tonight. | 今晚 |
[17:27] | We can get him? | 我们能劫到他 |
[17:39] | The truck carrying the mobile incubator will be heavily guarded. | 卡车运送的移动保育箱会有重兵把守 |
[17:42] | But if all goes to plan– if we can pull this off– | 但如果按计划进行 如果我们能做到 |
[17:44] | we’ll have a few hours | 我们会有几小时时间 |
[17:44] | to get the offspring to the ISEA. | 把后代送到国际空间探索机构 |
[17:46] | I’m sorry, but the word “offspring” just… | 对不起 但是后代这个词 |
[17:48] | It-it feels so… | 感觉很… |
[17:50] | Alien. | 像外星生物 |
[17:53] | Look, I don’t know how we… | 我不知道我们… |
[17:55] | astronauts | 宇航员 |
[17:57] | are gonna pull off a truck heist without… | 怎么去抢劫一辆卡车 连… |
[17:58] | There’s a vulnerability | 克莱普尔下部构造那里 |
[17:59] | in Claypool’s infrastructure. | 有个薄弱点 |
[18:01] | I’ll detonate an explosive on the main transformer | 我会在主变压器上引爆一枚炸弹 |
[18:03] | as soon as the offspring truck is clear of the building. | 就在后代的卡车离开建筑之后 |
[18:06] | With the power cut, | 没有了电力 |
[18:07] | the system will drop the garage gates to protect the building. | 系统会降下车库门来保护建筑 |
[18:10] | We can then split the truck off from its security convoy. | 我们就可以把卡车和护送车队分开了 |
[18:13] | Okay, what about the guys | 好 那开车的人 |
[18:14] | – driving the trucks? – We’ll neutralize them. | -要怎么办 -我们消灭他们 |
[18:16] | Oh, we’re neutralizing now, are we? | 现在都要开始消灭别人了 是吗 |
[18:19] | We’re not. I am. | 不是我们 是我 |
[18:22] | Can you drive a truck? | 你会开卡车吗 |
[18:24] | Yeah. | 会 |
[18:25] | Then worry about that. | 那就去担心它吧 |
[18:27] | The rest is on me. | 其他的我来办 |
[18:28] | No, well, we’re all at risk here. | 不 我们都有危险 |
[18:31] | Sparks gave me an order to kill you before they move it. | 斯帕克斯命令我在他们移动前杀了你 |
[18:39] | This is our only chance. | 这是我们唯一的机会 |
[18:42] | Okay, Rabbit, let’s fix you. | 好了 小兔 开始修理吧 |
[18:46] | So, they just grabbed your bike for no reason? | 他们无缘无故就抢你的自行车吗 |
[18:49] | I could have stopped them if I was stronger. | 我够强壮的话就能阻止他们了 |
[18:52] | Don’t move. | 别动 |
[18:53] | Don’t be so hard on yourself. It was two against one. | 也别太怪罪自己 他们是两个人 |
[18:58] | I should be stronger. | 我应该更强壮的 |
[19:00] | Damage detected. | 检测到损坏 |
[19:01] | Please contact the nearest maintenance facility | 请联络离您最近的维修设施 |
[19:04] | at your earliest convenience. | 请在合适时间从速办理 |
[19:08] | They were hurting the bot. | 他们在伤害机器人 |
[19:09] | Seriously, if you keep moving, I’m gonna turn your mouth off. | 说真的 你要再动 我就关掉你的嘴 |
[19:14] | Can you help me fix him? | 你能帮我修理他吗 |
[19:16] | Got my hands full fixing you. | 修你我都忙不过来了 |
[19:20] | Are they gonna throw him away? | 他们会扔掉他吗 |
[19:23] | He looks pretty beat up. | 他看起被揍得挺惨 |
[19:28] | I don’t think he’s able to perform his function anymore. | 我觉得他已经没法再用了 |
[19:34] | What’s my function? | 我的用途是什么 |
[19:49] | We made you… | 我们制造你 |
[19:53] | so that you could find your own function. | 就是让你来找到自己的用途 |
[19:59] | That’s why you’re special. | 这也是为什么你很特殊 |
[20:03] | Nobody wakes up on this planet and knows their purpose. | 没有人一出生就知道自己的用途 |
[20:09] | But I’m sure you’ll find yours. | 但我觉得你肯定会找到自己的用途 |
[20:22] | He’s come a long way since then. | 从那之后 他经历了不少 |
[20:34] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[20:36] | For accusing me of locking you out of Ethan, | 抱歉指责我禁止你访问伊森 |
[20:39] | or for barging into my apartment in the middle of the night? | 还是抱歉在大晚上闯入我的公寓 |
[20:43] | You choose. | 你来选吧 |
[20:46] | You shouldn’t fret over Ethan rebelling against his programmer. | 你不该因为伊森反抗自己的程序设计者而烦躁 |
[20:48] | You wanted a kid, you got one. | 你想要个孩子 现在有了 |
[20:50] | It doesn’t concern you | 难道你不担心 |
[20:51] | we no longer have access to his programming? | 我们以后再也无法访问他的程序了吗 |
[20:54] | I can’t speak to your concerns as a parent, | 我无法体会你作为他父亲的那种担忧 |
[20:57] | but… we set out | 但是 我们的目的 |
[20:59] | to create a machine that approximated a human, | 就是创造一个近似人类的机器 |
[21:01] | and he just asked me what his function is. | 他刚才还问我他的用途是什么 |
[21:05] | Ethan is questioning his own existence, John. | 伊森在质疑他自己的存在 约翰 |
[21:07] | It doesn’t get much more human than that. | 不会有比这个更像人类的事了 |
[21:15] | Hey, sorry I missed the facial lesions. | 抱歉错过了面部损伤事件 |
[21:17] | John said little man was a trooper. | 约翰说那小家伙像士兵一样勇敢 |
[21:19] | He was much more than that. He’s changing, Charlie. | 他可比那强多了 他在改变 查理 |
[21:21] | He’s thinking about things– | 他在思考事情 |
[21:23] | not just processing, but thinking. | 不是处理 而是思考 |
[21:25] | Great! | 太好了 |
[21:26] | We’re making a neurotic. | 我们在造一个神经病 |
[21:28] | That seems like cause for celebration. | 感觉我们该为此庆祝一下 |
[21:30] | You want to get a drink, or we can eat some food? | 你想去喝一杯 还是吃点什么 |
[21:33] | You eat? Of course you eat. I mean, you hungry? | 你吃东西吗 当然吃 我是说你饿吗 |
[21:36] | Look at me: I’m thinking. | 看看我 我在思考 |
[21:37] | I’m actually meeting someone. | 我其实和人有约了 |
[21:39] | – Orion? – Odin. | -猎户 -是奥丁 |
[21:41] | You’ve been spending a lot of time | 你倒是花了不少时间 |
[21:42] | with this all-father of the gods. | 和这个众神之父在一起啊 |
[21:44] | What do you actually know about this guy? | 你真的了解这个男的吗 |
[21:45] | I know he minds his own business. | 我知道他不多管闲事 |
[21:47] | Yeah, but I bet if you ran a search on him, | 是啊 但我打赌你去查一下他 |
[21:49] | Mr. Perfect wouldn’t seem so perfect. | 这完美先生就不会那么完美了 |
[21:53] | You ran a search on him? | 你调查了他 |
[21:55] | I mean, if I did, I’d just be looking out for you. | 如果我查了 也是为了保护你 |
[21:59] | If you did, it wouldn’t feel that way. | 如果你真查了 我可不会觉得是为了我 |
[22:08] | What’s happening in there? | 里边发生了什么 |
[22:08] | My transport team was prepping for extraction | 我的运输队伍正在准备转移 |
[22:10] | when the incubator developed a leak. | 结果保育室有烟雾泄露 |
[22:12] | The cloud appears to be generating on its own | 烟雾似乎是在容器内 |
[22:15] | from inside the containment chamber. | 自我生成的 |
[22:23] | Get inside and find out what’s going on. | 进去弄明白是怎么回事 |
[23:05] | Engage manual override. | 启动手动控制 |
[23:18] | I’m a few steps in. | 我走进了几步 |
[23:20] | Visibility is limited. | 能见度有限 |
[23:24] | The source of the leak is not immediately apparent. | 泄露源头并不明显 |
[23:28] | It’s a particulate emission of some sort. | 有点像是微粒状物排放什么的 |
[23:34] | There’s a similar substance adhering to the walls. | 有类似物质黏在壁上 |
[23:39] | I’ve got a sample. | 我取到样本了 |
[23:44] | I’m moving towards the tank. | 我正在往保育池移动 |
[23:49] | It’s definitely the source. | 这里肯定就是泄露源 |
[23:51] | I can’t make out the leak. | 我无法辨认泄露 |
[23:53] | Sir, you’re not going to believe this. | 局长 你肯定不会相信的 |
[23:59] | What’s happening? | 发生了什么 |
[24:00] | Offspring heart rate dropping. Respiration, too. | 后代心率降低 呼吸也是 |
[24:02] | Revive team, move in! | 复苏小队 进去 |
[24:08] | Revive team, hold. | 复苏小队 等等 |
[24:10] | Heart rate right at 60 BPM. | 心跳每分60下 |
[24:13] | Davis, report. | 戴维斯 报告 |
[24:19] | Davis? | 戴维斯 |
[24:21] | Did we lose comms? | 我们失去联络了吗 |
[24:22] | No, sir. Comms are good. | 不 长官 联络正常 |
[24:24] | Davis isn’t responding. | 戴维斯没有回应 |
[24:26] | Dr. Davis? Dr. Davis? | 戴维斯博士 戴维斯博士 |
[24:31] | We have a problem. | 我们有麻烦了 |
[24:38] | I appear to be outside | 我似乎正处于 |
[24:39] | my designated service area. | 我的设定服务区域之外 |
[24:45] | Turn the lights on, will you? | 能把灯打开吗 |
[24:52] | Why can’t we fix him now? | 我们为什么不能现在修好他 |
[24:53] | It’s bedtime. | 现在是睡觉时间 |
[24:55] | I’m not tired. I want to fix him. | 我不累 我想修好他 |
[24:58] | It’s not up to you, Ethan. | 这由不得你 伊森 |
[24:59] | We’ll fix him in the morning. | 我们早上会修好他的 |
[25:00] | I appear to be outside my designated service area. | 我似乎正处于我的设定服务区域之外 |
[25:04] | Please… | 请… |
[25:07] | Why’d you do that? He needs our help. | 你为什么这么做 他需要我们的帮助 |
[25:09] | Lights. Inside. | 关灯 进屋 |
[25:18] | Okay, five minutes. | 好吧 五分钟 |
[25:19] | You ever hijack a truck? | 你劫持过卡车吗 |
[25:21] | No. | 没有 |
[25:23] | But I have docked a spaceship. | 但我停靠过飞船 |
[25:25] | Same diff. | 一样 |
[25:29] | They called off everything. | 他们取消了所有的行动 |
[25:31] | – They’re not moving the Offspring. – Why? | -他们不转移后代了 -为什么 |
[25:34] | Something happened to it, | 后代不是出现了问题 |
[25:35] | or is happening to it, | 就是正在出现问题 |
[25:36] | but they never got it to the mobile unit. | 但他们是不会把它弄到移动设备上的 |
[25:39] | Okay, now what? | 那现在怎么办 |
[25:40] | We’re scrubbing this. | 我们取消行动 |
[25:41] | No! It can’t be over! | 不 不能就这样结束 |
[25:43] | You heard the man. We’re finished, we’re done. | 你听到他的话了 结束了 就这样 |
[25:46] | No, we’re not. | 不 还没结束 |
[25:50] | Maybe I can get you down there. | 也许我可以帮你潜入内部 |
[25:52] | What? | 什么 |
[25:53] | I’m sorry, didn’t you say that was impossible? | 抱歉 你不是说那不可能吗 |
[25:55] | We still have a Honey Bomb on the main transformer. | 我们在主变压器那装了个蜂蜜炸药 |
[25:58] | I can blow it. | 我可以引爆它 |
[25:59] | I can use the threat to clear the lab. | 可以利用爆炸来清理实验室里的人 |
[26:01] | Let’s just shoot each other here | 我们不如在这互相开枪吧 |
[26:02] | a-and save them the trouble. Let’s… | 省得他们亲自动手… |
[26:03] | Just let him talk. | 让他继续说 |
[26:04] | The IR defenses will go dark on the outside. | 红外防御在外部起不了作用 |
[26:07] | I can override a service door. | 我可以控制一扇安全门 |
[26:08] | The first floor camera system reboots in sectors, | 一楼的摄像系统会在各个区域依次重启 |
[26:11] | from the outside in. | 从外向内 |
[26:12] | If you can stay ahead of the reboot, | 如果你能在重启之前赶到 |
[26:14] | you’ll be able to move undetected | 你就能在不被发现的情况下 |
[26:16] | to the central elevator that serves the lab. | 到实验室专用的中央电梯那里 |
[26:18] | It runs on its own power. | 电梯使用独立电源运行 |
[26:20] | And you won’t be able to call it | 但如果未经授权 |
[26:21] | if you’re not authorized, | 是无法调用它的 |
[26:23] | so I’ll get to security, | 我会去获取安全指令 |
[26:24] | I’ll send it up. | 然后发射出去 |
[26:25] | No way. This is suicide. | 不行 这简直是自杀 |
[26:27] | Even if we do get down there, | 就算我们能进到内部 |
[26:29] | how are we gonna bring the Offspring up? | 那怎么把后代带出来 |
[26:31] | Tupperware? | 用保鲜盒吗 |
[26:40] | We’re not bringing it up, are we? | 我们不把后代带出来是吗 |
[26:43] | I need to see him. | 我需要看到他 |
[26:45] | I need to know what he’s trying to say to me. | 我要知道他想和我说什么 |
[26:48] | You don’t have to go. | 你没必要去 |
[26:50] | Molly, you remember what it did to both of us up there. | 莫莉 你记得在太空船上发生的事 |
[26:52] | Do you really… | 你真的… |
[26:54] | do you really want to go through that again? | 真的想再经历一次吗 |
[26:56] | I can’t walk away now. | 我现在不能一走了之 |
[27:02] | Screw it. | 管他呢 |
[27:04] | Screw it, I’m already dead. | 不管了 反正我名义上已经死了 |
[27:08] | If you go, I go. | 如果你去 我就去 |
[27:10] | Okay. Good. | 很好 |
[27:13] | I need a minute, okay? | 我需要一点时间 |
[27:20] | Molly? | 莫莉 |
[27:22] | Take your shoes off and go get ready for bed. | 脱鞋 准备上床睡觉 |
[27:24] | We’ll be in to check on you in a minute. | 一会我们再过去看你 |
[27:26] | Molly? | 莫莉 |
[27:28] | Gina, lock up for the night, please. | 吉娜 今晚请锁好门 |
[27:30] | – Doors locked. – Hey, shoes. | -门已锁 -脱鞋 |
[27:32] | Why? | 为什么 |
[27:33] | It’s been a long day, Ethan. | 今天忙了一整天 伊森 |
[27:34] | You want me to take my shoes off | 你要我把鞋脱掉 |
[27:36] | because it’s been a long day? | 就因为今天忙了一整天吗 |
[27:37] | I want you to take your shoes off because they’re muddy, okay? | 我要你脱鞋 是因为鞋上有泥 |
[27:41] | Molly? | 莫莉 |
[27:52] | John, I’m sorry this is a message, | 约翰 很抱歉给你发这条信息 |
[27:56] | but if I heard your voice, | 可如果我听到你的声音 |
[27:57] | I don’t think I could say this. | 我想我会说不下去 |
[28:00] | I can’t let it go. | 我不能撒手不管 |
[28:02] | I don’t expect you to understand that. | 我不指望你能明白 |
[28:05] | Molly? | 莫莉 |
[28:06] | But if I don’t come back, | 但如果我回不来 |
[28:08] | in time, I hope that you’ll realize | 赶不回来 我希望你明白 |
[28:11] | that I didn’t have a choice. | 我别无选择 |
[28:14] | And please don’t come after me. | 请不要来找我 |
[28:16] | I don’t want to risk Ethan losing both of us. | 我不想伊森同时失去我们俩 |
[28:22] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[28:26] | Bye. | 拜拜 |
[28:31] | Incoming V-Chron from Molly. | 你有一通来自莫莉的视频信息 |
[28:35] | 住所连接 联系人 提醒 早上9点45分 原型设计会议 | |
[28:36] | John, I’m sorry this is a message. | 约翰 很抱歉给你发这条信息 |
[28:39] | But if I don’t come back, | 但如果我回不来 |
[28:41] | in time, I hope that you’ll realize | 赶不回来 我希望你明白 |
[28:44] | that I didn’t have a choice. | 我别无选择 |
[28:47] | And don’t come after me. | 不要来找我 |
[28:48] | I don’t want to risk Ethan losing both of us. | 我不想伊森同时失去我们俩 |
[28:53] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[28:57] | Bye. | 拜拜 |
[29:05] | Let’s do it. | 行动吧 |
[29:14] | Thanks for coming on such short notice. | 谢谢你那么短的时间内赶来 |
[29:15] | We had just finished dinner when you called. | 你打电话来的时候 我们刚刚吃完饭 |
[29:17] | Uh, I hope you don’t mind. This… | 但愿你不介意 这是 |
[29:20] | Odin, | 奥丁 |
[29:21] | John. John, Odin. | 这是约翰 约翰 这是奥丁 |
[29:23] | Uh… hey, sorry if I ruined your plans. | 抱歉打乱了你们的计划 |
[29:26] | Not at all. Glad we could help out. | 完全没有 很高兴我们能帮忙 |
[29:29] | What’s going on? | 发生了什么事 |
[29:30] | Uh… it’s, uh… Molly. | 是莫莉 |
[29:32] | I-I… I think she’s in a tough situation. | 我觉得她好像有麻烦了 |
[29:34] | It’s okay. Go. Do what you need to do. | 没事 去吧 做你需要做的事 |
[29:36] | If anything suspicious happens, just call the police, okay? | 如果有任何可疑情况发生 直接报警 |
[29:40] | – Uh, okay. – Dad? | -好 -爸爸 |
[29:44] | There’s nothing to worry about. | 没什么好担心的 |
[29:45] | Julie and her friend are gonna stay here | 朱莉和她的朋友会留在这里 |
[29:46] | till I come back, okay? | 直到我回来 好吗 |
[29:48] | Is this about Mom? | 是妈妈有事吗 |
[29:49] | No. No. Don’t worry. | 不 不是 别担心 |
[29:50] | Just-just go back to bed. | 你 你回去睡觉 |
[30:05] | It’ll be okay. | 没事的 |
[30:12] | – Thank you. – Of course. | -谢谢 -没事 |
[30:16] | Hey. Remember Odin? | 记得奥丁吗 |
[30:27] | Here, put this on. | 这个 戴上它 |
[30:28] | – What’s happening? – The camera Kern mounted | -现在什么情况 -科恩安装的摄像头 |
[30:30] | picks up their infrared security. | 获取了他们的红外线安保情况 |
[30:33] | All seems quiet. | 一切都很平静 |
[30:47] | Security’s down. | 安保失效了 |
[30:48] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[30:49] | What the hell is going on? | 究竟发生什么事了 |
[31:03] | 20 seconds to sector two. | 二十秒内到达二区 |
[31:17] | My guys say the main power transformer overloaded and exploded. | 我的人说主变压器超载爆炸了 |
[31:20] | Check it out. | 去看看 |
[31:20] | I want to know exactly what happened. | 我想知道到底发生了什么事 |
[31:23] | And find me Kern. | 把科恩给我找来 |
[31:33] | Here we go. Sector one’s back. | 好了 一区监控恢复了 |
[31:36] | Emergency protocol. This is not a drill. | 应急方案 这不是演习 |
[31:38] | We have five minutes to evacuate. | 我们只有五分钟时间撤离 |
[31:50] | 超驰控制 启用手动超驰控制子系统 是 否 | |
[31:58] | 下层地下室货梯 手动控制 呼叫 上升 | |
[32:01] | Sir. | 长官 |
[32:03] | Director Sparks needs to see you right now. | 斯帕克斯局长现在要见您 |
[32:36] | – I’m gonna take him. – Stick to the plan. | -我来搞定他 -按计划行事 |
[33:01] | Nowak, get upstairs. | 诺瓦克 上楼 |
[33:03] | Where have you been? | 你去哪里了 |
[33:04] | Dealing with Molly Woods. | 处理莫莉·伍兹 |
[33:07] | She’s been taken care of. | 都已经处理好了 |
[33:14] | – It’s not here. – We can’t wait. | -电梯没到 -我们等不了了 |
[33:17] | Come on. Wait, wait, wait. What are you doing? | 快点 等等 等等 你在干什么 |
[33:18] | Getting us a ride. I have his prints. | 找电梯用 我有他的指纹 |
[33:20] | 授权 允许访问 | |
[33:23] | How do you know the room is clear? | 你怎么知道里面有没有人 |
[33:26] | Would you rather stay here? | 那你宁愿待在这里吗 |
[33:28] | Fire’s spreading. | 火势在蔓延 |
[33:29] | You should evacuate with the others. | 您应该跟大家一起撤离 |
[33:31] | I’m not leaving. | 我不走 |
[33:33] | If this fire gets out of control, | 如果火势失控 |
[33:35] | we’re gonna want to put as much space between us and this | 云梯消防车出现之前 我们需要 |
[33:37] | before the hook and ladders show up. | 跟这个保持足够的距离 |
[33:43] | You okay? | 你还好吧 |
[33:44] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[33:45] | Are you sure you’re ready to meet this thing? | 你确定已经准备好见这个东西了吗 |
[33:48] | I’m ready. | 准备好了 |
[33:49] | Thanks for coming with me. | 谢谢你陪我一起 |
[33:52] | Just remember not to trust anything you see down there. | 记住不要相信你在下面看到的任何东西 |
[33:55] | You won’t know what’s real or not. | 你无法知道那是不是真的 |
[34:00] | Don’t worry. I’m real. | 别担心 我是真的 |
[34:06] | Sir, we need to move. | 长官 我们得走了 |
[34:11] | Okay, let’s go. | 好的 走吧 |
[34:18] | I thought we were evacuating. | 我以为我们要撤离 |
[34:20] | Who’s coming down? | 谁下来了 |
[34:24] | 授权 允许访问 戈登·科恩 | |
[34:27] | Gordon Kern. | 戈登·科恩 |
[34:34] | We’re not going anywhere. | 我们哪里都不去 |
[34:55] | They cut the power. | 他们切断了电源 |
[34:57] | Kern. | 科恩 |
[34:58] | We’re out of here. | 我们出去 |
[35:03] | He doesn’t move. | 他没有动 |
[35:06] | I trusted you, Gordon. | 我那么相信你 戈登 |
[35:08] | You’re making a huge mistake. | 你犯了一个巨大的错误 |
[35:09] | Perhaps. | 也许吧 |
[35:10] | But you made an even greater one. | 但你的错误更大 |
[35:13] | Fan out. This is your target. | 散开 瞄准这里 |
[35:17] | Here, take my hand! | 来 抓住我的手 |
[36:08] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[36:10] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[36:11] | What the hell’s going on down there? | 下面到底什么情况 |
[36:21] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[37:14] | – Why…? – I’m s… I’m sorry, Molly. | -为什么 -对 对不起 莫莉 |
[37:17] | I couldn’t let that thing live. | 我不能让这东西活着 |
[37:31] | Where is it? | 它在哪 |
[37:32] | Where did it go? | 它去哪里了 |
[37:34] | Molly, if you can hear this, | 莫莉 如果你听得到 |
[37:36] | get the hell out! | 赶快离开 |
[37:54] | Molly? | 莫莉 |
[38:11] | I didn’t want it to end like this. | 我也不想这样 |
[38:16] | I lost Katie once. | 我失去过凯蒂一次 |
[38:19] | I can’t lose her again. | 我不能再次失去她 |
[38:22] | No. No. | 不 不要 |
[38:23] | I’m sorry, Molly. | 对不起 莫莉 |
[38:24] | No… | 不 |
[38:49] | Oh, no, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 不 |
[38:50] | Katie. | 凯蒂 |
[38:51] | No, wait, Katie. | 不要 不要 凯蒂 |
[38:52] | Oh, Katie. Oh… | 凯蒂 |
[38:54] | No! | 不 |
[38:56] | Katie. | 凯蒂 |
[39:20] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[39:27] | He needs our help. | 他需要我们帮忙 |