Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

传世(Extant)第1季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 10, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 传世(Extant)第1季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S01E11
S01E12
S01E13
时间 英文 中文
[00:02] I went to space on a 13-month solo mission. 我去太空进行了一项为期十三个月的单人任务
[00:09] I didn’t come home alone. 我并非独自归来
[00:13] My husband created a lifelike android called a Humanich. 我丈夫发明了一种栩栩如生的机器人 人工生命
[00:16] His name is Ethan. He’s the prototype. 他叫伊森 他是原型
[00:20] This is a story about Earth. 这是一个关于地球的故事
[00:22] Ethan! 伊森
[00:23] A story about family. 关于家庭的故事
[00:28] A story about surviving. 关于生存的故事
[00:36] – Turn around, hands in the air! – Shh. -转过去 手举高 -别出声
[00:39] He’s sleeping. 他睡着了
[00:41] Show her to me. 让我看看她
[00:47] Kryger reached out to me last night. 克雷格昨晚打给我
[00:48] He broke into the ISEA. 他闯入了国际空间探索机构
[00:50] I don’t know what he took. 我不知道他拿走了什么
[00:51] Why are you telling me all this? 你为什么告诉我这些
[00:52] Tell Sparks. He’ll know what to do. 告诉斯帕克斯 他知道该怎么做
[00:54] Alan. 艾伦
[00:58] It’s my nightmare. 这就是我的恶梦
[00:59] – Where did you see it? – On your belly. -你在哪见过这图案吗 -在你肚子上
[01:01] – Absalom. Dose and a half. – He’s out. -押沙龙 一剂半 -他睡着了
[01:07] He stole the Aruna transmission file. 他偷了阿鲁纳传送来的文件
[01:10] I tried decoding it, but it wasn’t ISEA code. 我试图解码 但这不是国际空间探索机构加的密
[01:16] This is Katie Sparks from the Aruna Station. 这里是凯蒂·斯帕克斯从阿鲁纳站发来的信息
[01:18] The virus has entered the ship. 病毒进入了飞船
[01:23] Dad, I’m gonna die up here. 爸 我会死在这里
[01:25] She was pregnant, too. 她也怀孕了
[01:26] He knew what was up there, and he sent me anyway. 他知道在上面有什么 但他还是派我去了
[01:34] Capsule is 200 meters out. 太空舱已经驶离了200米
[01:37] Range rate: 0.05. 距离变化率为0.05
[01:40] Ben, you know what to do. 本 你知道该怎么做
[01:41] Copy. Initiating final approach. 收到 正在开启最终进场
[01:45] Meteor collision. 陨石撞击
[01:46] Functional cargo blocked. 功能货仓故障
[01:47] Escape vehicle damaged. 逃逸飞行器损坏
[01:49] Rapid oxygen loss. Leak detected. 氧气急速流失 发现泄漏
[01:51] T-res to bingo pressure? 还能撑多久
[01:53] Two minutes, 15 seconds. 还剩2分15秒
[01:55] Initiate de-press protocol. 开启稳压方案
[01:57] Shutting IMV valves. 正在关闭间歇指令通气阀门
[01:58] Securing the hatches fore and aft! 确认全部舱口关闭
[02:00] Equalizing available atmosphere. 正在均衡可利用的空气
[02:04] Ben! 本
[02:05] If we isolated the leak, why is the alarm still…? 泄漏解决了吗 为什么警报一直…
[02:07] Aah! My ears! 我的耳朵
[02:10] We’re losing pressure! 舱内正在失去压力
[02:12] Damn it, Ben, you said you shut the IMV valve! 该死 本 你不是说关了间歇指令通气阀门吗
[02:15] The meteor collision must have caused a system malfunction. 一定是陨石撞击造成了系统故障
[02:18] Enter manual override code. 输入手动操控密码
[02:22] Okay. 好的
[02:22] 陨石击中点 功能货仓故障 逃逸飞行器损坏
[02:24] Come on. 拜托
[02:26] T-res one minute. 还剩1分钟
[02:28] – Come on. – Don oxygen mask. -快啊 -戴上氧气面罩
[02:28] 陨石击中点 功能货仓故障 逃逸飞行器损坏
[02:33] Aah! Damn it, come on! 该死 快点啊
[02:35] T-res 30 seconds. 还剩30秒
[02:38] – 29, 28… – Come on! -29 28 -快啊
[02:40] Twenty-s… Leak isolated. 27… 泄漏已控制
[02:42] Oxygen reserves active. 氧气储备恢复正常
[02:49] Nice work, Molly. That was a close one. 干得好 莫莉 刚才真是险
[02:53] Yeah, I’ll say. 是啊
[03:02] Seriously? 开什么玩笑
[03:03] A broken oxygen mask? 氧气面罩还是坏的
[03:06] I know we got to be ready for anything, but come on. 我知道我们要准备好应对一切 但不用这样吧
[03:09] Nice, Molly. 干得好 莫莉
[03:12] May I have your attention. 大家请注意
[03:19] This evening, at 6:54 P.M., 今晚6点54分
[03:23] Mission Specialist Derek Pearce received a distress call 航天任务专家德里克·皮尔斯收到
[03:26] from the Aruna Station, 从阿鲁纳站发来的求救信号
[03:28] reporting an oxygen fire. 报告称发生氧气泄燃
[03:29] Several minutes after the initial comm, 通信结束后几分钟
[03:32] an onboard explosion 舱内发生爆炸
[03:34] disabled all contact 这使得…
[03:35] between mission control… 地面指挥中心失去了
[03:38] and the Aruna crew. 和阿鲁纳站全体成员的联系
[03:40] At this time, we believe… 此时此刻 我们认为…
[03:47] We believe there are no survivors. 无一人幸免于难
[03:52] Go home. 回家吧
[03:55] Be with your families. 和你们的家人待在一起
[03:58] We’ll provide more details 一旦联系上他们
[04:00] as they become available. 我们将公布更多细节
[04:02] Alan. Alan. 艾伦 艾伦
[04:06] I’m so sorry about Katie. 凯蒂的事儿我很遗憾
[04:08] If there’s anything I can do, I… 如果有什么我能帮忙的 我…
[04:11] There’s nothing anyone can do. 谁也帮不上忙
[04:22] Whatever you do, 无论你做什么
[04:23] do not recover the ship. I repeat– 不要收回飞船 我再说一遍
[04:25] do not recover the ship. 不要收回飞船
[04:29] Sparks knew about this. 斯帕克斯一早就知道了
[04:30] He knew this happened to his very own daughter. 他早就知道他女儿所遭遇的这一切
[04:34] And he sent me up there anyway. 可他还是派我去了
[04:36] Do you think he knew Katie was pregnant? 你觉得他知道凯蒂怀孕了吗
[04:38] She didn’t even know she was pregnant. 她自己都不知道自己怀孕了
[04:40] But he knew something was up there. 但他知道上面有什么
[04:42] And he sent me on a fishing expedition. 而他却派我去调查
[04:44] And then you come back pregnant. 然后你怀着孕回来了
[04:46] That’s… 真是…
[04:48] That’s how I know it’s still alive. 所以我才知道它还存在
[04:51] Think about it, Sam. 你想想吧 山姆
[04:52] Why would they go through all this trouble 难道我们经历这么多麻烦
[04:55] just to abort the baby? 就为了打掉这个孩子吗
[04:57] They’re keeping it somewhere, and when I find it, 他们把它藏在某处 只要我找到它
[04:59] I’m gonna be able to prove what they did to me. 我就能证明他们对我所做的一切
[05:01] What Sparks did to me. 斯帕克斯对我所做的一切
[05:03] Molly, they took that baby out of your body 莫莉 他们把孩子从你体内取出
[05:06] without leaving any physical evidence. 却没留下一点证据
[05:08] I don’t know how you expect to be able to find it now. 我不知道你现在要上哪去找啊
[05:10] I’m not going to find it. 我不用去找
[05:12] Sparks is gonna tell me exactly where it is. 斯帕克斯会告诉我它的确切位置
[05:15] But why? 为什么
[05:16] We can’t even prove that he saw the Aruna video. 我们甚至都不能证明他看过了阿鲁纳发来的视频
[05:18] But somebody can. 但有人可以
[05:20] Derek Pearce. He was the Aruna mission specialist. 德里克·皮尔斯 他是阿鲁纳行动的专家
[05:23] He would have been the one to receive Katie’s distress call. 一定是他接收的凯蒂的求救信号
[05:25] And you think that he’ll admit that Sparks 然后你认为他会承认斯帕克斯
[05:27] was behind this entire cover-up? 是掩盖真相的幕后黑手吗
[05:29] If he wants to save himself. 如果他想让自己脱身的话
[05:32] I’m gonna need your help. 我需要你的帮助
[05:35] Anything. 任何事都行
[05:36] Okay. 好吧
[05:38] Go through the entire Aruna crew’s medical history. 查阅全部阿鲁纳成员的医疗记录
[05:41] There had to be some major anomalies in the scans, 扫描结果中肯定会有很明显的异常情况
[05:44] the Tether scores, something. 特瑟评分 或者其他什么
[05:46] Sparks would have had to sign off on anything unusual. 斯帕克斯肯定签批了一些不同寻常的东西
[05:48] You know if I go through those records, he’s gonna find out. 你明白如果我查阅那些记录 他会知道的
[05:51] Good. I want him to know I’m up to something. 很好 我就想让他知道我在查一些事
[05:54] I want him to lose sleep at night. 我想让他晚上睡不好觉
[05:56] Why? 为什么
[05:58] I want to make him sweat. 我想让他吓出一身汗
[06:03] Evening, sir. 晚上好 长官
[06:04] Everything go as planned? 一切都照计划进行了吗
[06:05] Not exactly. 不完全是
[06:06] But I managed to locate the target. 但我设法找到了目标
[06:08] And? 然后呢
[06:09] Harmon Kryger won’t be causing us any more trouble. 哈蒙·克雷格不会再给我们找麻烦了
[06:13] Were you able to recover the Aruna file? 你能找回阿鲁纳的文档吗
[06:15] No, sir. 不能 长官
[06:17] But I am working on a strong lead. 但我正在跟进一条重要线索
[06:39] – Morning. – Morning. -早安 -早安
[06:41] Did you get any sleep? 昨晚睡着了吗
[06:44] Every time I closed my eyes, all I could see was… 每次我一闭上眼 能看到的只有…
[06:46] Katie Sparks. 凯蒂·斯帕克斯
[06:48] Are you ready yet? I don’t want to be late. 你准备好了吗 我不想迟到
[06:51] School doesn’t start for an hour, E. 离上课还有一个小时呢 伊森
[06:53] We got plenty of time. 我们有的是时间
[06:56] First day back. He’s nervous. 第一天返校 他有些紧张
[06:59] Mm. I don’t blame him. I mean, 我不怪他 我是说
[07:00] after all he’s been through since his shutdown? 自从他系统停止后经历的那些事
[07:03] Well, that’s exactly why he needs to go back. 这也正是为什么他需要回学校
[07:06] Ethan needs to spend some time around normal kids 伊桑需要花些时间呆在正常孩子周围
[07:09] with a normal life. 过些正常生活
[07:11] What’s that? 那是什么
[07:13] This… is normal life. 这就是正常生活
[07:15] Look. A surprise for Ethan. It’s being delivered later. 看 给伊桑的惊喜 稍后就送到
[07:18] Are you ready yet? 你准备好了吗
[07:19] In a minute, kiddo. 马上就好了嘛 孩子
[07:26] Are you going to see Derek Pearce today? 你今天要去见德里克·皮尔斯吗
[07:27] Yup. The sooner he starts talking, 是的 他越早开始说话
[07:30] the sooner Sparks’s nightmare begins. 斯帕克斯就会越早开始他的噩梦
[07:32] And ours ends. 我们的噩梦也会结束
[07:35] Hey. It has to end. 这一切必须结束
[07:40] Yeah. 是啊
[07:44] Search “Aruna.” 搜索”阿鲁纳”
[07:45] I need the medical records from the final mission. 我需要最终任务的医疗记录
[08:06] Where’s the Aruna file? 阿鲁纳的档案在哪
[08:15] I cou… I could… I couldn’t open it. 我… 我… 打不开那文件
[08:17] So where is it? 那它在哪
[08:18] Why would I keep it if I… if I couldn’t open it? 既然打不开 我为什么要留着它
[08:22] Visitor. Back door. 有访客 在后门
[08:55] Mom. 妈妈
[08:58] What are you doing here? 你在这里干什么
[09:00] Well, I tried calling, and when you didn’t call back, I… 我给你打过电话 但你从来不回复
[09:03] May I come in? 我能进来吗
[09:05] Of course. 当然可以
[09:30] May I help you? 我能为你做些什么
[09:31] Derek. Hi. 德里克 你好
[09:33] Molly Woods, from the ISEA. 莫莉·伍兹 来自国际空间探索机构
[09:36] I’m wondering if maybe we can talk? 我希望能和你谈谈
[09:39] About the Aruna? 关于阿鲁纳
[09:40] Molly, uh… 莫莉…
[09:42] Uh, I’m kind of tied up right now. 我现在有些忙
[09:44] It’ll just take a second. 只需要一会儿就好
[09:46] I really can’t. Sorry. 我真的不行 对不起
[09:51] Okay. 好吧
[10:16] I’m sorry. 对不起
[10:17] I didn’t know he spoke Japanese. 我不知道他是讲日文的
[10:19] Neither did I. 我也不知道
[10:23] Hey. Where’d you learn to do that? 你从哪里学的
[10:25] I don’t know. 我不知道
[10:38] I wanted to thank you. 我想谢谢你
[10:40] Apparently, your information about Molly’s meeting 很显然 你关于莫莉和哈蒙·克雷格
[10:42] with Harmon Kryger proved quite useful. 会面的信息对我们帮助很大
[10:46] Did it? 真的吗
[10:48] That’s good. 那就好
[10:50] I’m glad to know you’re on board. 我很高兴你也加入了我们
[10:51] On board? 加入
[10:52] Well, that you can be trusted 就是说你可以被信任
[10:53] to act in the best interest of this organization. 随时以组织的利益为首要考量
[10:56] And in your own best interest. 还有你自己的利益
[10:58] Which, really, are one and the same, 这两个 其实非常一致
[11:01] considering what’s at stake. 考虑到这事关什么
[11:05] Considering that… 考虑到那点的话…
[11:06] – yes. – One more thing: -是的 -还有一件事
[11:08] I noticed you were looking into the Aruna astronaut 我发现你在查询阿鲁纳的宇航员的
[11:10] medical records. Why is that? 医疗记录 为什么呢
[11:13] Molly asked for them. 莫莉要的
[11:14] And you gave them to her? 那你就给她了吗
[11:17] You said you wanted her to trust me again. 你说的你希望她能再次信任我
[11:19] What did she want them for? 她要那些东西干什么
[11:21] I really don’t know, sir. 我真的不知道 长官
[11:23] Find out. 搞明白
[11:25] And in the future, if Molly asks you for anything, 以后 如果莫莉向你要任何东西
[11:28] anything at all, you’re to run it by me first. 我是说任何 你都要先来问过我
[11:33] Understood? 明白了吗
[11:35] Understood. 明白
[11:48] What? 什么
[11:49] No, it’s not our second date. 才不是呢 这不是我们第二次约会
[11:52] Please, if you think picking me up at the gym 拜托 假如你觉得去健身房接我
[11:54] counts as a first date, 就算是第一次约会了
[11:55] there’s not gonna be a second one. 那根本就不会再有第二次约会了
[11:57] Surprise me. 给我个惊喜
[12:04] Odin? 奥丁吗
[12:06] Maybe. 也许是吧
[12:07] You okay? 你还好吧
[12:08] I’m fine.Why? 很好啊 为什么这么问
[12:09] God, your pupils have turned into cartoon hearts. 天啊 你的眼睛都变成卡通小爱心了
[12:12] – Shut up! – They’re just beating right out of your sockets. -闭嘴 -它们都要从你的眼眶里跳出来了
[12:13] Cartoon hearts… 卡通小爱心…
[12:14] I think you know where you can shove that. 我想你知道能把那个塞到什么地方去
[12:16] “Surprise me.” “给我个惊喜”
[12:21] Can anyone here tell me 这儿有没有人能告诉我
[12:22] how Ethan suddenly speaks Japanese? 伊森怎么忽然就能开始说日语了呢
[12:26] – What? – This morning, i dropped him off at school, -什么 -今天早上 我送他上学
[12:28] and he heard two Japanese girls talking about him. 然后他听到两个日本女孩儿在谈论他
[12:32] And he talked back in Japanese. 然后他就用日语回了她们
[12:34] All right, little man’s on fire. 好吧 小屁孩儿变厉害了
[12:37] But the question is: what’s fueling that fire? 但问题是 是什么让他变厉害的呢
[12:39] Well, his neural net’s programmed to basic Japanese. 他的神经网络编进了基础日语呗
[12:41] Yeah, but that’s not nearly enough to explain this. 是的 但那也解释不了这个情况
[12:44] Linguistically, it’s-it’s like saying Ethan had a stepladder 从语言学上讲 就像是说伊森有个梯子
[12:46] and-and used it to reach the moon. 然后他用这个梯子登上了月球
[12:48] But maybe he doesn’t see it as linguistic 但也许他不认为这是个语言学问题
[12:50] but mathematical, 而是数学问题
[12:51] like translation as code-breaking. 就像把翻译看成是破译密码一样
[12:53] Yeah, he is good at that. 没错 他很擅长这个
[12:54] Maybe I was wrong. 说不定是我错了
[12:55] Maybe that school is good for Ethan. 说不定上学的确是对伊森有好处的
[12:56] But at this rate, 但是照这个速度
[12:57] pretty soon he’ll be smarter than all of his teachers. 很快他就会比他所有的老师都聪明了
[13:00] Well, I mean, so was I. 这个嘛 我当时也是啊
[13:01] I turned out pretty good. 我如今不是挺好的
[13:02] But we designed Ethan 但是我们设计了让伊森
[13:04] to-to learn at the same rate as his peers. 和他的同学以同样的速度学习啊
[13:06] We sent him to school to learn like other kids, 我们送他上学 让他和其他小孩一样学习
[13:08] to-to learn to be like other kids. 也让他学习成为一个正常的小孩
[13:10] And other kids 而其他的小孩
[13:11] don’t just start speaking Japanese without being taught. 可不会对日语无师自通啊
[13:13] Be cool if they did, though. 如果他们能那么做那可多酷啊
[13:14] No, it would be terrifying. 不 那样会吓死人的
[13:17] It wouldn’t be human. 会不像正常人类
[13:22] I don’t get it. 我不明白
[13:24] I built Ethan. 我制造了伊森
[13:25] I-I thought I understood everything about him. 我以为我了解关于他的一切
[13:34] Gina, look up the purchase price of Derek Pearce’s apartment. 吉娜 查查德里克·皮尔斯房子的购入价
[13:39] Seems a bit pricey for an ex-mission specialist. 对于一个前任务专家而言 这个价格有点昂贵啊
[13:42] Especially one without a pension. 特别是他还没有退休金
[13:44] That property was purchased for exactly one dollar. 那处房产是以一美元买进的
[13:47] What? One dollar? 什么 一美元
[13:49] Well, that can’t be. Check again. 不可能啊 再查一遍
[13:50] Derek Pearce. 德里克·皮尔斯
[13:52] Grand Avenue. Penthouse A. 格兰德大道 顶楼公寓A
[13:55] He bought it for one dollar. 他以一美元购入
[13:57] Multiple property records confirm. 通过多个房产记录确认
[13:59] From who? 谁卖给他的
[14:01] Previous owner was Claypool Industries. 物业的前任主人为克莱普尔实业公司
[14:03] Sending you a full purchase history now. 正在给您传送完整的购买历史
[14:05] 多个房产记录[合并] 购买历史 总结 现任业主: 德里克·皮尔斯 所有权转移: 6月16日 购入价: 1美元 出售方: 克莱普尔实业公司 前任业主: 克莱普尔实业公司 所有权转移: 6月10日 购入价: 520万美元 更多前任业主
[14:06] Okay, well, according to this, 好吧 那么 根据这个
[14:07] Claypool Industries 克莱普尔实业公司
[14:08] bought the property for $5.2 million, 以520万美元的价格买下这处房产
[14:10] 多个房产记录[合并] 购买历史 总结 现任业主: 德里克·皮尔斯 所有权转移: 6月16日 购入价: 1美元 出售方: 克莱普尔实业公司 前任业主: 克莱普尔实业公司 所有权转移: 6月10日 购入价: 520万美元 更多前任业主
[14:10] and then six days later, 然后六天之后
[14:11] Pearce bought it for one dollar. 皮尔斯用1美元就买下了这里
[14:13] So Claypool bought the property 所以说是克莱普尔买下了这里
[14:15] and then put it in Pearce’s name. 然后把它放在了皮尔斯名下
[14:18] Gina, look up Claypool Industries. 吉娜 查查克莱普尔实业公司
[14:21] 搜索结果[1个] 克莱普尔实业公司矿业及矿石 无地址记录
[14:21] One listing. Claypool Industries Mining and Ore. 一个结果 克莱普尔实业公司矿业及矿石
[14:24] No current address. 无地址
[14:25] Why would a mining company buy a luxury apartment 为何一个矿业公司要给德里克·皮尔斯
[14:28] for Derek Pearce? 买一套豪华公寓呢
[14:29] I’m guessing that’s a rhetorical question. 我猜这难道是个修辞疑问句吗
[14:32] You could say that. 可以这么说
[14:34] Gina, compose e-mail. 吉娜 编写电子邮件
[14:37] 邮件编写中 发送到: 德里克·皮尔斯 内容:
[14:37] To Derek Pearce. 致德里克·皮尔斯
[14:39] Subject: What is Claypool Industries? 标题 克莱普尔实业公司是什么
[14:41] 邮件编写中 发送到: 德里克·皮尔斯 内容: 克莱普尔实业公司是什么
[14:42] Message send. 发送邮件
[14:45] Incoming V-Chron from John. 约翰发起视频通话
[14:47] Open. 接受
[14:51] This might seem weird, 这个问题也许有点诡异
[14:52] but did you, by any chance, 但是你有没有 碰巧
[14:54] teach Ethan to speak Japanese? 教过伊森说日语
[14:56] Uh, no. 没有啊
[14:57] I only know a few words from my time on the I.S.S. 我只在国际空间站的时候学过几个词
[14:59] Why? 为什么问起这个
[15:00] Long story short, Ethan speaks Japanese. 长话短说 伊森会讲日语
[15:02] Out of nowhere. 毫无征兆
[15:03] Charlie put it in the lab report, 查理把这件事写进了实验室报告
[15:05] and now Yasumoto wants to see it for himself. 现在安本想亲自看看
[15:06] At dinner. 在晚餐的时候
[15:08] Tonight. 就今晚
[15:09] With the three of us. 我们三个一起
[15:11] Seriously? 认真的吗
[15:12] Sorry. 对不起
[15:16] Okay. 好吧
[15:18] Thank you. 谢谢
[15:19] I’ll see you later. 晚点见
[15:21] Gina, compose e-mail. 吉娜 编写邮件
[15:23] 邮件编写中 发送到: 德里克·皮尔斯 标题:
[15:24] Derek Pearce. 德里克·皮尔斯
[15:25] Subject: what is this? 标题 这是什么
[15:27] Message send. 发送邮件
[15:28] 邮件编写中 发送到: 德里克·皮尔斯 标题:这是什么 附件
[15:35] New message. 新来信
[15:37] Open. 打开
[15:38] 新来信 来自: 德里克·皮尔斯 内容: 今晚五点 在我公寓见
[15:41] I’m concerned, Gordon. 我很担心 戈登
[15:42] You haven’t answered my calls. You look awful. 你不接我电话 你看起来糟糕透了
[15:45] Your house is a mess. 家里还乱糟糟的
[15:47] – Are you using again? – What? -你又嗑药了吗 -什么
[15:49] No. 没
[15:51] No, I’m just… 没有 我只是…
[15:52] working a lot. 工作太忙了
[15:53] That’s what your dad said before… 你爸之前也是用这个借口
[15:57] He was exactly your age when he got sick, you know. 他就是在你这个年龄得病的 知道吗
[16:02] I’m not sick. 我没病
[16:05] Maybe neither was he. 说不定他也没有
[16:06] What? 什么
[16:07] Mom, what if Dad wasn’t crazy? 妈妈 假如爸爸当时其实没有疯呢
[16:09] What if he was right? 假如他其实是对的呢
[16:10] Right? What he did cost him and us everything. 不是吗 他的行为让我们失去了一切
[16:14] I don’t mean what he did. 我指的不是他的行为
[16:17] I mean what he believed. 我是说他的信仰
[16:18] That the voice of God was speaking to him, 他认为上帝在和他交流
[16:20] telling him to land a commercial airliner in the middle 让他把一架商务飞机
[16:23] of a cornfield, hundreds of miles off course? 停在了偏离航线上百英里的麦田里吗
[16:25] He was sick, Gordon. 他有病 戈登
[16:27] He was very, very sick. 而且病得不轻
[16:28] It’s a miracle that people weren’t killed. 当时无人伤亡简直是个奇迹
[16:31] A miracle, huh? 奇迹吗
[16:34] Maybe God was up there with him. 也许那是上帝在帮他
[16:36] Please. 拜托
[16:38] There’s more in Heaven and Earth than can be dreamt of 天地万物其实比我们的
[16:41] in our philosophy. 哲学揭示出的要博大的多
[16:44] There’s no shame in it. 这没什么好羞愧的
[16:47] Not in being sick. 不必为不正常羞愧
[16:49] But if there were something wrong and you didn’t admit it, 但如果有什么不对劲你却不愿承认
[16:52] that would be a shame. 那才是可耻的事
[16:56] I’m fine. 我很好
[16:58] I’m just worn out. 只是累了
[17:02] Okay. I’ll go. 好吧 我走了
[17:03] I’ll let you get some rest. 让你也好好休息
[17:07] But promise me this: 但你得向我保证
[17:10] that if you do need help, you’ll ask for it. 如果你需要帮助 一定要告诉我
[17:19] Dr. Barton arriving. 巴顿医生来访
[17:22] – Sam. – Hey. -山姆 -嘿
[17:23] I found something in the Aruna records. 我在阿鲁纳记录中有新发现
[17:26] Okay, but I’m on my way out. Pearce agreed to meet me. 好 但我正要出门 皮尔斯答应见我
[17:28] Molly, you got to see this. 莫莉 你一定得看看这个
[17:29] I checked the crew members’ brain scans. 我查看了队员的大脑扫描
[17:31] At first glance, they all look completely normal. 第一眼看 扫描结果都很正常
[17:34] Okay, on second glance? 那第二眼看出什么了
[17:35] They’re all exactly the same. 它们是同一个结果
[17:37] Somebody must’ve substituted the same scan across the board. 有人把全部队员的扫描结果换成了同一个
[17:42] But they didn’t touch the tethers, 但他们并不是什么都改了
[17:44] so look at this. The naphthalene levels 看这个 总有一个人萘含量
[17:47] were elevated to a man — or a woman, in Katie’s case. 急剧上升 比如这次就是凯蒂
[17:50] – Naphthalene? – We started testing for it -萘含量 -航天员第一次开始
[17:52] after astronauts on the first mining missions 勘探任务后回来就得了溶血性贫血
[17:54] started coming back with hemolytic anemia. 于是我们就开始检测萘含量了
[17:56] But the Aruna wasn’t a mining mission. 但是阿鲁纳号执行的并非勘探任务啊
[17:58] Well, it wasn’t supposed to be. 至少原定计划不是
[18:02] Wait a minute. 等等
[18:03] Pearce’s apartment was bought by 皮尔斯的公寓
[18:05] a mining company — 是一个叫做克莱普尔实业的
[18:07] Claypool Industries. 探勘公司买给他的
[18:09] Maybe buying his silence is what put them out of business. 也许它正是因为要付他封口费才破产了
[18:12] Why would they cover up the mining? 可是勘探有什么好掩盖的呢
[18:13] The ISEA partners with mining missions all the time. 空探机构经常承包一些勘探任务啊
[18:15] Because they didn’t want anybody to know 因为他们不想让人知道
[18:17] what they were searching for. 他们在找的到底是什么
[18:19] It must be pretty valuable. 说明那一定是很贵重的东西
[18:21] Not compared to what they found. 但却没有他们发现了的东西有价值
[18:31] Excuse me. 借过
[18:33] Excuse me. 借过
[18:34] Ma’am, I’m gonna have to ask you to step back. 夫人 请后退
[18:36] What happened? 出什么事了
[18:37] Jumper from the penthouse. 有人从顶层公寓跳楼了
[18:52] You’re sure there’s nothing you’re not telling me. 你确定你没有什么瞒着我的事吗
[18:55] You didn’t learn Japanese from a book 你不是从书上
[18:57] or a translation app or something? 或者什么翻译应用程序学来的日语吗
[19:00] Maybe it came from the secret part of me. 也许是从我秘密的部分来的
[19:03] What? 什么
[19:05] The part that belongs only to me. 就是只属于我的部分
[19:09] There you are. 你回来啦
[19:10] We’d better get going. I don’t want to be late to Yasumoto’s. 我们得走了 和安本的晚餐我不想迟到
[19:12] Okay, Ethan. Go to the car. 好 伊森 你先去车上
[19:14] W-we’re gonna meet you there. 我们马上过来
[19:16] What’s wrong? 出什么事了
[19:17] What did Pearce say? 皮尔斯怎么说
[19:18] He’s dead. 他死了
[19:19] I think they killed him. 我想是被他们杀了
[19:21] What? 什么
[19:23] You mean because you were asking questions? 你觉得是因为你开始问他问题吗
[19:26] What-what happened? 到底怎么回事
[19:27] He jumped. 他跳楼了
[19:28] Or else he was pushed. 也可能是被人推下来的
[19:30] Oh, God, John, I’m scared. 上帝啊 约翰 我好害怕
[19:32] Th-this has to stop. 不能这样下去了
[19:33] That video is enough to bring Sparks down. 这视频足够扳倒斯帕克斯了
[19:36] But maybe it’s not. They made me look like I was crazy once. 也许不够 他们之前让我看起来像疯了
[19:39] They can do that again. 他们完全可以再做一次
[19:40] And putting yourself in danger like this, 那让自己冒这么大的危险
[19:41] putting all of us in danger, 让我们都处于危险之中
[19:42] that doesn’t seem crazy to you? 你难道就不觉得疯狂吗
[19:44] We-we can’t do this any longer. It’s too risky. 我们不能这样下去了 太危险了
[19:47] Yeah, I know it’s risky. 我知道很危险
[19:49] But no risk, no reward. 但是不入虎穴焉得虎子呢
[19:53] Come on. Ethan’s waiting. 走吧 伊森在等我们了
[20:32] Drink it. It’s just water. 喝吧 是水
[20:50] There’s more in Heaven and Earth. 天地万物确实不只如此
[20:58] Damn right there is. 一点没错
[21:01] I’ve seen it. 我就亲眼见过
[21:07] You’ve seen it, too, haven’t you? 你也见到了 对吗
[21:10] It’s hard to forget, huh? 很难忘记吧
[21:15] I’m sure the Absalom will help,for a while. 我想押沙龙能缓解 虽然不能长久
[21:18] You don’t know me. 你并不了解我
[21:19] I know that you let Sparks think 但我知道你让斯帕克斯以为
[21:21] that you killed me. I know the fact 你已经杀了我 我还知道
[21:22] that you haven’t means that you’ve got doubts. 你还没动手正说明你心存疑虑
[21:24] – Watch it. – Real doubts. About Sparks. -小心说话 -你在质疑 质疑斯帕克斯
[21:26] About what he did to Molly and to me. 质疑他对我和莫莉的所作所为
[21:27] About what he’s asking you to do. 质疑他让干的这些事
[21:29] I said watch it! 我说你给我小心点
[21:32] Damn it! 见鬼
[22:19] Hello again. 又见面了
[22:21] Hello. 你好
[22:22] Um… you met Ethan. 你见过伊森的
[22:24] And, uh, this is my wife Molly. 这位 是我妻子莫莉
[22:27] – Hello. – Hi. Come in. Please. -你好 -你好 请进
[22:31] Molly, this is, uh, Femi Dodd. 莫莉 这位是费米·多德
[22:34] She’s a board member at Yasumoto Corp. 安本株式会社的董事会成员之一
[22:36] The first time we met, I, uh… 我们第一次见时 我…
[22:39] I called her an idiot. 说她是个白痴
[22:42] John. 约翰
[22:45] Welcome. 欢迎
[22:46] Thank you. 谢谢
[22:47] I-If I’d known you two were, uh… 要 要是早知道你们俩是…额…
[22:49] I definitely wouldn’t have called you an idiot. 我绝对不会说你是傻瓜的
[22:53] Apology accepted. 接受你的道歉
[22:56] You must be Molly. 你是莫莉吧
[22:57] Mr. Yasumoto. 安本先生
[22:58] I’ve heard so much about you. 久仰大名
[23:00] And I about you. 彼此彼此
[23:25] The possibilities are limitless. No? 可能性是无限的 你说呢
[23:27] Well, I’m not sure. 我不确定
[23:29] I’d say “Limitless.” 也许是无限的
[23:30] But making sense of the independent activity 但是理解伊森大脑的独立活动
[23:33] in Ethan’s brain could be a huge step toward 大大有助于理解
[23:35] understanding the nature of human consciousness. Right? 人类意识的性质 对吗
[23:39] Not to mention 更不用说
[23:40] a potential path to immortality. 有助于找到永生的潜在方法了
[23:43] I-Immortality? I don’t understand. 永生 我不太明白
[23:45] I think Mr. Yasumoto is referring to the theory 我觉得安本先生指的是
[23:47] that once the neural pathways are fully decoded, 一旦彻底解码了神经通路
[23:50] it would be possible to copy a human brain 就有可能复制一个人类大脑
[23:53] and upload it to a Humanich’s body. 然后将其植入人工智能的体内
[23:55] So it’s possible, then? 所以这是有可能的了
[23:57] Theoretically, but… 理论上是的 不过
[23:57] Just because we can do it does not mean we should do it. 我们有这个能力不代表我们就应该这么做
[24:00] For once, I agree with Ms. Dodd. And anyway, 这一次我赞同多德女士 无论如何
[24:02] to suggest that understanding Ethan’s cognitive leaps 理解伊森认知能力突飞猛进的原因
[24:06] is akin to understanding human consciousness, 类似于理解了人类意识
[24:09] it’s not just premature, it’s-it’s wrong. 这种看法不仅不成熟 还 还是错的
[24:11] After all, human beings 毕竟 人类
[24:13] can’t learn a language in a single day, 无法在一天之内就掌握一门语言
[24:15] so Ethan shouldn’t be able to, either. 所以伊森也不应如此
[24:18] I-I think 我 我认为
[24:20] we should install some sort of governing mechanism. 我们应该安装某种调控装置
[24:22] What? 什么
[24:23] Slow down his development. 减慢他的发展速度
[24:24] But that goes against 但是这与你之前说的
[24:26] everything you’ve ever said. 完全背道而驰啊
[24:27] So you think Ethan’s progress should be allowed to continue? 所以你认为应该放任伊森自身的发展吗
[24:32] Well, I don’t know. 我不知道
[24:34] But I do know that we’re not gods. 我只知道我们不是上帝
[24:36] We’re just parents. 我们只是父母
[24:37] And all we can do is give him the best of ourselves. 我们能做的就是把最好的都给他
[24:40] And then whatever happens happens, right? 剩下的都听天由命了 不是吗
[24:42] We just have to wait and see. 我们只需要静观其变
[24:44] To “Wait and see” is to expose Ethan to needless risk. 静观其变只会置伊森于不必要的风险之中
[24:47] Well, no risk, no reward. 没有风险 就没有回报
[24:53] Yeah, it was tough when I was young, but… 小时候是挺难受的 不过
[24:56] these days the supers are so good, it’s… 现在的义肢都很棒
[24:59] I hardly even notice anymore. 我几乎都感觉不到了
[25:01] Yeah, well, I wish I could say the same. 我也像你一样就好了
[25:03] Well, it’s still new. It’ll get easier. 你的还是新的 以后会舒服一些
[25:07] So you’re not– I don’t know– 所以你不觉得 怎么说呢
[25:09] resentful? 怨忿
[25:12] Honestly, I’m… 说实话 我
[25:14] I’m almost grateful. 我就差感恩戴德了
[25:16] If it wasn’t for my legs, 要不是因为我的腿
[25:17] I wouldn’t have started designing prosthetics, 我不会去研发假肢
[25:19] or gotten involved in the Humanichs Project. 也不会加入人工智能计划
[25:23] You love your work, huh? 你很爱你的工作
[25:24] Well, some days more than others. 有时候是非常热爱
[25:26] Yeah? Today wasn’t one of those days? 怎么 今天不爱了吗
[25:29] It’s just my boss. He’s like… 因为我的老板 他好像
[25:32] threatened by progress all of a sudden. 突然被工作中的进展给吓坏了
[25:34] – You know what I mean? – Yeah. Yeah, I do. -你明白我的意思吗 -嗯 明白
[25:36] And he lets his personal feelings 他还让自己的个人情感
[25:37] cloud his professional judgment, 左右他的专业判断
[25:38] which drives me insane. 我都要被这件事逼疯了
[25:43] Sorry, we don’t have to talk about my dumb office drama. 抱歉 不聊我愚蠢的办公室戏码了
[25:46] Oh, no, it’s okay. No. 不 没关系的
[25:48] I like it. 我喜欢
[25:50] I’d like to talk more about it actually. 事实上我还想多聊一点呢
[25:54] Really? 真的吗
[25:55] Sure. I mean, take Ethan. 当然 比如说伊森
[25:57] How do you guys… 你们怎么…
[25:59] how do you guys control him? 你们怎么控制他的
[26:01] We don’t. Especially not lately. 我们不控制他 特别是最近
[26:04] Actually the goal is to try 事实上我们的目标是
[26:07] to get him to start thinking for himself. 让他开始独立地思考
[26:09] So, you’re saying that someday 所以你是说以后
[26:10] he could have complete free will? 他可以拥有完全自由的意志
[26:13] Can you imagine? 难以想象吧
[26:21] – We have to talk. – Not now. -我们得谈谈 -现在不行
[26:23] Now! Pearce is dead. 现在就谈 皮尔斯死了
[26:25] You could be next. If this is about 下一个也许就是你 如果是要
[26:27] taking Sparks down, you have what you need. 扳倒斯帕克斯的话 你已经抓到把柄了
[26:29] It’s time to go public with the Aruna video 是时候将阿鲁纳视频公之于众
[26:31] and let the chips fall where they may. 然后撒手不管了
[26:36] It’s about more than that. 事情没那么简单
[26:40] I want to see it. 我要去看它
[26:43] See what? 看什么
[26:44] – The baby. – What? -那个婴儿 -什么
[26:46] Whatever it is, John, it’s half mine. 不管它是什么 约翰 它都有我的份
[26:51] It was inside of me. 它曾在我的肚子里
[26:52] Not you. Me. 不是你 是我
[26:55] I brought it here. 我把它带到了这儿
[26:55] And every indication is it’s still alive. 所有迹象表明它还活着
[26:57] I don’t believe this. 不敢相信你要这么做
[27:02] And if it’s out there… 如果它还在的话
[27:05] …I’m gonna find it. 我要找到它
[27:24] Dad? 爸爸
[27:26] I’m gonna die up here. 我要死在这儿了
[27:28] I just want… 我只希望…
[27:33] Whatever you do… 无论如何
[27:35] do not recover the ship. I repeat– 不要回收这艘飞船 我再说一遍
[27:37] do not recover the ship! 不要回收这艘飞船
[27:41] What kind of father sends his daughter 什么样的父亲才会让自己的女儿
[27:43] into harm’s way like that, Alan? 置于那种险境 艾伦
[27:48] And then lies and covers the whole thing up? 然后还撒谎 掩盖一切
[27:53] I know the Aruna was a secret mining mission, 我知道阿鲁纳号是去执行秘密采矿任务
[27:55] and that Claypool bought Pearce an apartment to keep him quiet. 克莱普尔给皮尔斯买了一栋公寓来收买他
[27:59] How much did they give you? 他们又给了你多少好处
[28:01] Well, enough to get Pearce killed, I guess, right? 反正足够让你去杀皮尔斯了对吧
[28:05] What was his life worth? 他的命值多少钱
[28:12] And what about my baby? 我的孩子又值多少
[28:16] How much did you get for that? 因为这个你拿到了多少好处
[28:18] Careful, Molly. 小心点 莫莉
[28:21] You’re out of your depth here. 你这可是在玩火
[28:22] What about Katie’s baby? 凯蒂的孩子呢
[28:25] Yeah. She was pregnant when she died. 没错 她去世时也怀孕了
[28:28] Just like I was. 就跟我一样
[28:30] Guess you’re the one out of your depth here, Alan. 我看玩火的人是你吧 艾伦
[28:33] What do you want? 你想要什么
[28:35] I want to know where my baby is. 我想知道我的孩子在哪里
[28:37] I don’t know. 我不知道
[28:40] But I can find it. 但是我可以找到
[28:41] No. I’ll find it. 用不着 我自己会找到的
[28:43] I got this far all by myself. 反正我是一个人走到这一步的
[28:53] Before you go to bed tonight… 你今晚睡觉前…
[28:56] …get down on your knees and pray 记得先跪下 祈求
[28:58] for Katie’s forgiveness. 凯蒂的原谅
[29:00] Tonight and every night for the rest of your life. 从今晚开始 用尽你的余生去忏悔吧
[29:04] It’s not nearly gonna be enough. 虽然可能不足以弥补你的过错
[29:06] But it’s gonna be worth a try. 但是值得一试
[30:00] Hey, wh-what are you doing up? 你怎么起床了
[30:03] Did Julie adjust your sleep cycle? 朱莉调整了你的睡眠周期吗
[30:05] No. I just woke up. 没有 我就是醒了
[30:09] Is that for me? 那是给我的吗
[30:12] Yeah. 是啊
[30:13] Will you teach me to ride it? 你会教我骑吗
[30:15] Sure, sure. 当然了
[30:16] We’re gonna take it for a spin in the morning. 我们早上骑车去兜风
[30:18] No. Now. 不 现在就去
[30:20] Ethan, it’s dark out. 伊森 现在外面一片漆黑
[30:21] We’ll-we’ll wait for morning. 我们等明早再去吧
[30:22] Please? 求你了
[30:26] Well, screw it. Let’s go. 不管它了 我们走
[30:28] Yes! 太棒了
[30:55] You want to come in? 你想进来吗
[30:57] Next time. 下次吧
[31:07] Okay, I’m gonna hold on 我会扶着车子
[31:09] to help you balance, but steering, pedaling– 帮你保持平衡 但是扶车把踩踏板
[31:12] that’s all you, okay? 都靠你自己 好吗
[31:13] – You think you can handle it? – Yup. -你觉得自己可以吗 -可以
[31:15] This is how my dad taught me, and I fell a lot. 我爸爸就是这么教我的 我可摔了不少
[31:17] But I didn’t give up. Okay? 但是我没有放弃 准备好了吗
[31:20] Okay. Remember… 好 记住…
[31:22] keep your eyes straight ahead. 眼睛要目视前方
[31:23] Not down on the ground, okay? 不要看地面 知道了吗
[31:27] Dad, let go. 爸爸 放手
[31:28] What? 什么
[31:28] Let go. 放手
[31:46] Are you okay? 你没事吧
[31:48] Yeah. 没事
[31:49] Did you want to teach me more? 你还想再教教我吗
[31:51] No. No. 不了
[31:53] I mean, I-I did, but, uh… 我是说我想 但是…
[31:56] I just want to watch you ride now. 现在我想看你骑
[32:11] Ethan? 伊森
[32:14] Ethan! 伊森
[32:17] Ethan! 伊森
[32:25] What’s wrong? 怎么了
[32:28] You can’t go off on your own like that. 你不能自己一个人像刚才那样走掉
[32:31] Sorry. 对不起
[32:32] Come on, let’s-let’s go back inside. 来 我们回家吧
[32:35] It’s late. 很晚了
[32:42] We must prepare ourselves for the battle ahead. 我们必须做好准备迎接即将到来的战争
[32:46] There will be violence. 肯定会有暴力
[32:48] Casualties. 有伤亡
[32:52] But I, for one, am ready to fight for a better world. 但是我准备好为更美好的世界而战斗了
[32:57] That’s what I thought I was fighting for overseas. 在海外时我以为自己就是为了这个在战斗
[33:01] And then… then the drone strikes began. 可是然后无人机袭击就开始了
[33:05] See, I lost my arm in combat, but… 我在战斗中失去了胳膊 但是…
[33:10] my opponent wasn’t on the battlefield. 我的对手却不在战场上
[33:14] He– or she– 他 或者她
[33:18] was sat in a nice, little air-conditioned room 当时正坐在一间装空调的屋子里
[33:20] thousands of miles away, pushing buttons and watching 远在千里之外 按着按钮眼睁睁看着
[33:23] the carnage unfold on-screen! 屏幕上大屠杀在肆虐
[33:28] When we outsource war to machines, 我们把战争外包给机器时
[33:33] we outsource our humanity to technology. 就相当于把人性外包给了技术
[33:40] We have… 我们…
[33:42] lost our souls to machines. 让机器占据了我们的灵魂
[33:47] We talk of making a difference, 我们一直在说什么做出一番事业
[33:49] but so far that’s all it’s been: talk. 但目前为止也就只限于说说而已
[33:52] Power outages and rolling blackouts– 停电 限电…
[33:54] these half-measures are wholly ineffective. 这些折中办法没有任何作用
[33:59] We need more. 我们需要更多
[34:01] We need a reckoning. 我们得想办法解决问题
[34:07] Starting right here. 就从他开始
[34:15] Sorry I’m late. 抱歉我迟到了
[34:17] Actually, your timing is perfect. 没事 你来得正好
[34:46] Can I help you? 请问有事吗
[34:46] Yeah, um, I’d like to go to Claypool Industries. 我想去克莱普尔实业公司
[34:49] – Oh. Gone. – I-I know it’s late. -都走了 -我知道现在很晚了
[34:51] – I’m sorry, but… – No, no. I mean, they’re gone. -很抱歉 但是 -不 我是说公司不在了
[34:54] The fifth floor’s been empty since I started here. 自从我在这里上班起五楼就一直空着
[34:57] Okay, well, you know what? 好吧 其实呢
[34:58] Uh, the thing is, um… 事情是这样的…
[35:00] I told my boss that I would take a look 我跟我老板说会看看
[35:03] at all the empty offices. 所有的空置办公室
[35:04] He’s expecting a full report from me 明天一大早我就得
[35:06] first thing in the morning. 跟他做汇报
[35:07] So… do you think 所以… 你看
[35:09] I could take just a quick little peek upstairs? 我可以去楼上快点看一眼吗
[35:12] I’m really not supposed to leave my post. 我真的不该擅离职守的
[35:13] I know. I know you’re not. 我知道 是不该
[35:14] But I would be so grateful if you did. 但是你要是帮了我 我会感激不尽的
[35:19] Okay, come on. 好吧 过来
[35:20] Thank you. 谢谢
[35:44] Katie. 凯蒂
[35:50] Katie, it’s me. 凯蒂 是我
[35:57] Please, Katie. 求求你 凯蒂
[36:05] Please forgive me. 求你原谅我
[36:10] You gotta believe me. 你要相信我
[36:14] I… I had no idea. 我 我当时一无所知
[36:21] I’m sorry. 对不起
[36:24] Oh, Katie, I’m so sorry. 凯蒂 真的很对不起
[36:31] Dad? 爸
[36:44] Katie… 凯蒂
[36:56] All righty. Here we are. 好了 我们到了
[36:58] Take your time; look around. 你别急 慢慢看
[37:00] I gotta get back downstairs. 我得回楼下去了
[37:01] – Thanks. – All right. -谢谢 -不客气
[37:08] Security breach. Code Black. 有人侵入 黑色警报
[37:09] Threat currently isolated on five; requesting backup. 安全威胁已被隔离在五楼 请求支援
[37:14] Hi, Daddy. 你好 爸爸
[37:24] Security breach, Code Black. 有人侵入 黑色警报
[37:26] Fifth floor. Repeat: security breach, 五楼 重复 有人侵入
[37:28] Code Black, fifth floor. 黑色警报 五楼
[37:55] No! 不
[37:56] You’ve made a mistake! 你已经犯错了
[37:58] I can help you. 我能帮你
[38:00] Yeah? 是吗
[38:05] And how are you gonna help me? 那你要怎么帮我
[38:08] You don’t know what you’ve unleashed. 你不知道你释放了什么东西
[38:10] I do. 我知道
[38:12] You think it was the hand of God 你以为那是上帝之手往下
[38:13] reaching down? You’re wrong! 伸向你吗 你错了
[38:15] I’ve seen it! 我亲眼看到过
[38:17] And it felt a hell of a lot more like it was reaching up. 感觉更像是它在向上寻找什么
[38:20] Phone call from Director Sparks. 斯帕克斯局长来电
[38:24] One word, and this is all over. 你敢出声就死定了
[38:26] You understand? 你明白吗
[38:29] Put him through. 把电话接进来
[38:31] Yes, sir? 长官
[38:32] Get down here. 快过来
[38:33] Molly Woods is in the building. 莫莉·伍兹在大楼里
[38:35] Have security forces been mobilized? 警卫已经出动了吗
[38:37] Yes. 是的
[39:02] Go, go. 快 快
[40:20] I… 我
[40:22] Shh. It’s me. 别喊 是我
[40:27] You can go with them 你可以跟他们走
[40:28] or you can come with me– your choice. 或是跟我来 你决定
[40:49] Back. Shh. 后撤 别出声
[41:17] Here. You take her. 这里 你带她走
[41:18] – Wait, wait! No! – Take her! -等等 等等 不 -带她走
[41:19] No! Wait! Not this! No, wait, wait, wait! 不 等等 不要这样 不 等等
[41:22] – Let’s go. – No, no! -我们走 -不 不要
[41:25] Move, move, move! 快 快 快走
[41:30] Get in the car. Move! 上车 快
[41:37] Kryger? 克雷格
[41:39] Go, go, go. 快走
[42:12] Hey. It’s me. 喂 是我
[42:14] Oh, God… I wish I could talk to you. 天哪 我真希望现在能和你谈谈
[42:18] Listen, I’m sorry. 听着 我很抱歉
[42:20] It’s just, uh… 这只是…
[42:24] I can’t control much right now, 目前我无法掌控很多东西
[42:27] but I can still control Ethan. 但我仍然能控制伊森
[42:29] And I have to go in and slow him down. 我必须介入以减慢他的发展
[42:31] It’s for his own protection. 这是为了保护他
[42:36] I hope you’ll understand. 我希望你能理解
[42:40] I love you. 我爱你
传世

Post navigation

Previous Post: 传世(Extant)第1季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 传世(Extant)第1季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

传世(Extant)剧集台词目录:

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S01E11
S01E12
S01E13

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme