Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

传世(Extant)第1季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 10, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 传世(Extant)第1季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S01E11
S01E12
S01E13
时间 英文 中文
[00:03] I went to space on a 13-month solo mission. 我去太空进行了一项为期十三个月的单人任务
[00:09] I didn’t come home alone. 我并非独自归来
[00:13] My husband created a lifelike android called a Humanich. 我丈夫发明了一种栩栩如生的机器人 人工生命
[00:17] His name is Ethan– he’s the prototype. 他叫伊森 他是原型
[00:20] This is a story about Earth… 这是一个关于地球的故事
[00:22] Ethan! 伊森
[00:23] …a story about family… 关于家庭的故事
[00:29] …a story about survival. 关于生存的故事
[00:37] They took the baby out of my body. 他们把宝宝弄出我身体了
[00:39] Are you pregnant? That’s not even possible. 你怀孕了吗 这根本不可能呀
[00:42] – Are we really gonna play this game? – What do you want me to say? -我们真的要这么玩是吧 -你想让我说什么
[00:45] They better have a gun to your head. 你最好是被他们威胁到了
[00:49] Whatever caused him to shut down was catastrophic. 导致他关闭的原因是灾难性的
[00:52] His systems are trying to rebuild everything he is from scratch. 他的系统正在尝试从头开始重建一切
[00:55] – He’s still in there. – I know he is. -他还在里边 -我知道他在里边
[00:57] I need another chance. 再给我一次机会
[00:58] I want to come back to work. 我想回来工作
[00:59] We’ll be watching you very carefully. 我们会认真地观察你
[01:01] There was a fetus, 之前确实有个胎儿
[01:02] and it’s not human. 而且不是人类
[01:04] This is the cam from the deep space probe 这是外太空探测器的摄像头
[01:06] as it was returning to the Seraphim on your mission. 回到塞拉芬执行任务时拍摄的
[01:09] What is it? 它是什么
[01:10] Where did it come from? 从哪儿来的
[01:11] – Insert filter. – Is this…? -嵌入滤波器 -这是…
[01:13] Yeah, when I saw Marcus. 我见到马库斯的时候
[01:16] The transfer to the life support cell is complete. 生命维持细胞转移完成
[01:19] All vitals are strong. 所有生命体征良好
[01:20] What the hell is it? 这到底是什么
[01:22] It’s a boy. 是个男孩
[01:52] You should get some sleep. 去睡会吧
[01:53] Come here. 你过来看看
[02:02] What is it? 这是什么
[02:04] A wave of nanoparticles? 纳米粒子波流吧
[02:06] Maybe a field of carbon atoms? 也有可能是碳原子
[02:09] I don’t know. I’m not a physicist. 我不知道 我又不是物理学家
[02:13] It used me to get here. 它利用我来到了这里
[02:16] I brought this thing here. 是我把它带过来的
[02:20] You said the sonogram looked human. 你是说这个像人类的声波图吗
[02:23] Yeah, but how does that create a human? 是啊 但那玩意怎么创造人类呢
[02:31] Ethan? Ethan! 伊森 伊森
[02:35] Ethan, wake up, honey. 伊森 醒醒 亲爱的
[02:36] Ethan! 伊森
[02:37] You’re having a dream. 你做梦了
[02:40] That’s impossible. 那不可能
[02:42] He’s not programmed to dream. 他的程序里没有做梦这一项
[02:44] Mom? Mom?! 妈妈 妈妈
[02:46] You’re okay, honey. You’re having a nightmare. 没事的 亲爱的 你是做噩梦了
[02:49] How could I see if my eyes weren’t open? 那我闭着眼睛怎么能看得那么真切呢
[02:50] Because it’s not real, okay? 因为那不是真的
[02:53] Sometimes I have bad dreams, 我有时候也会做噩梦
[02:55] and-and your dad he has bad dreams, too. 你爸爸也会
[02:58] Need to get him to the lab. 带他去实验室
[03:01] Can’t that wait? 不能等等吗
[03:03] Will you lay down with me? 你能陪我睡吗
[03:07] Okay. 好的
[03:20] Something bad was happening to you. 我梦到你遭逢厄运了
[03:23] No, honey. 不 亲爱的
[03:26] Nothing bad is gonna happen to me. 没有这回事
[03:29] Promise? 真的吗
[03:34] I promise. 嗯
[03:54] Good morning, Dr. Meehan. 早上好 米汉博士
[03:55] Proceed to optical scanner. 进行虹膜扫描
[03:59] Access granted. 允许进入
[04:05] Begin decontamination. 开始净化程序
[04:11] Decontamination complete. 净化完成
[04:19] How is he? 他怎么样了
[04:20] Steady growth, heart rate’s stable at 140 bpm. 成长稳定 心率稳定在140
[04:24] You okay? You look a little pale. 你还好吗 你看起来有点苍白
[04:27] Just drained. 只是有点累
[04:28] Go home. I can take over. 回家吧 这里我接手就行
[04:30] Thanks. I’ll just finish up. 谢谢 我还有一点收尾工作
[04:45] You know, if you’re getting a bug, 你知道吗 如果你状况不好
[04:47] you shouldn’t be in there. 就不应该来的
[04:49] Until we understand the immune system, 在我们搞清楚免疫系统地状态前
[04:50] – we probably should just… – I’m fine. -我们也许应该… -我没事
[04:52] I just need a little sleep. 我只不过需要睡一觉
[05:01] – This one must be from the psych team. – Yes, -这次肯定是心理问题 -是的
[05:04] in fact, I am having homicidal thoughts, 事实上 我有了杀人的冲动
[05:07] thank you for asking. 多谢你们关心
[05:08] I want to kill whoever dehydrated the turkey chili, 我想杀了那个给火鸡辣酱脱水的人
[05:12] because… it blows. 因为那太恶心了
[05:14] Uh, mechanical. Honestly, the only problem is 机械方面 说实话 唯一的问题是
[05:17] this condensation on the hub. 船舱的冷凝问题
[05:19] It’s slowing down communications, 它拖慢了通信的进程
[05:21] and Ben is malfunctioning more than usual. 本也比以往更容易出状况了
[05:23] I’d love some help from Engineering. 我需要工程部给我一些帮助
[05:25] Signing off. Same time next week. 下线了 下周同一时间见
[05:30] Bring him down, sir. 把他召回地面吧 长官
[05:32] Use the condensation as a cover 如果必要就利用冷凝这个借口
[05:33] if you have to, but get him on the ground. 一定要把他召回地面
[05:35] These missions are scheduled years in advance. 这些任务都是提前几年计划好的
[05:37] I can’t just pull him down. 我不能就这样把他叫回来
[05:39] You got what you wanted with Molly. 你的目的莫莉已经帮你达到了
[05:41] There’s no reason to keep him on the Seraphim. 没有理由再让他呆在塞拉芬上了
[05:43] Sooner or later, Glass will have an encounter, 迟早格拉斯也会遇上同样的问题
[05:45] – and then what do we do? – It’s not my call. -然后我们怎么办 -这不是我能决定的
[05:47] Well, whose call is it? 那谁能决定
[05:56] You were late. 你迟到了
[06:01] It won’t happen again. 这事儿绝不会再发生了
[06:05] Get some sleep, Gordon. 去睡一下吧 戈登
[06:07] You look terrible. 你看起来很糟
[06:28] What’s wrong? 怎么了
[06:35] We got most of the med team out before lockdown, 在封锁前我们撤出了大部分的医疗团队
[06:37] but Meehan’s still inside. 但米翰还在里面
[06:39] Calder blocked the door. 考德把门封住了
[06:40] What about the entity? Is it safe? 本体呢 还安全吗
[06:42] Vitals are normal, breach protocol was followed to a T. 各项指标正常 防御流程执行的很好
[06:45] I don’t know what’s happening to him, sir. 我不知道他到底怎么了 长官
[06:47] Who is he talking to? 他在和谁说话
[06:49] There’s no one there. 里面没有人啊
[06:51] Where’s Meehan? 米翰在哪里
[06:52] Hiding. 躲起来了
[06:58] There he is. 在这里
[06:59] What the hell? 怎么回事
[07:05] He’s gone crazy! 他疯了
[07:07] Get me… get me out of here! 把我 把我弄出去
[07:09] Get the ops team in there now. 赶快让行动小队进去
[07:11] – Send them in! – He’s gonna kill me! -让他们进去 -他会杀了我的
[07:13] He’s gonna kill me! 他会杀了我的
[07:15] No! No! No! 不 不 不
[07:28] Drop your weapon! 放下武器
[07:32] Turn around! Hands in the air! 转过去 手举高
[07:38] He’s sleeping. 他睡着了
[08:39] Good morning. 早上好
[08:43] Do you want to tell me about your dream? 你想跟我讲讲你的梦吗
[08:47] Pretty scary, huh? 很吓人对吧
[08:50] Well, dreams are just your subconscious 梦是你的潜意识试图
[08:54] trying to make sense out of what happens to you during the day. 从你白天所经历的事情中得出答案
[08:58] What’s a subconscious? 潜意识是什么
[09:02] The secret part of you. 你秘密的那一部分
[09:05] What do you mean? 什么意思
[09:06] Well, there’s the part of you that’s here with me right now. 你现在与我同在的是一部分的你
[09:11] And there’s another part of you 你还有另一部分
[09:13] that just belongs to you. 仅仅属于你自己
[09:17] I don’t think I have that part. 我觉得我没有那一部分
[09:19] Of course you do. 你当然有
[09:21] Everybody does. 每个人都有
[09:23] Can I stay with you today? 我今天能和你呆在一起吗
[09:25] You can come to work with me. 你可以来跟我一起上班
[09:28] I want to stay with Mom. 我想和妈妈呆在一起
[09:29] Come on, we have to tell the gang about your dream. 来吧 我们要跟大家讲讲你的梦
[09:32] Maybe you’ve got some other superpowers we don’t know about. 也许你还有我们尚不知晓的其它超能力
[09:35] What do you say? 你说呢
[09:36] Go on. Next time. 去吧 下次
[09:39] Toast is on the table. Quick like a rabbit. 吐司在桌子上 动作快一点
[09:46] We are still years away 我们的技术还远远不能
[09:48] from being able to program REM cycles. 编程睡眠周期
[09:51] Whatever initiated this dream simulation 无论是什么引起这种虚拟的梦
[09:54] didn’t come from us. 绝不来源于我们
[09:55] Can the program learn how to do it? 程序能够学习怎样做到吗
[09:57] Not on its own. 程序自己不行
[09:58] I mean, it must have advanced to override the damage 我是说他在岛上的自我关闭
[10:01] from-from the shutdown on the island. 一定使他的程序升级并覆盖了损伤
[10:04] If that’s true, dreams are just the beginning. 如果这是真的 那么做梦仅仅是个开始
[10:06] I need to get him to the lab. 我要把他送到实验室
[10:07] I need to get some answers. 我需要得到答案
[10:14] Here’s how you’re gonna figure this out. 这个就是你解决问题的方法
[10:16] What is it? 这是什么
[10:17] It’s how Ethan’s ears record sound 这是伊森大脑用来分析
[10:19] to be analyzed by the motherboard in his brain. 所听到的声音的主板
[10:23] Okay. 好的
[10:24] A few nanometers of graphene in a conductor gel. 由几纳米石墨烯填充的导体胶
[10:27] The graphene is stimulated by the heat from the skin tissue. 石墨烯会被皮肤组织的热量所刺激
[10:31] As it melts, 在它融化时
[10:32] it’ll transmit audio to your cell phone frequency. 它会把声音信号传送到你手机
[10:34] So you can find out what Sparks has on Sam. 你就能知道斯帕克斯抓住了山姆什么把柄
[10:37] So, you want me to spy on her? 你是想让我监听她
[10:39] You have to find out what they have on her. 你得找出他们抓住了她什么把柄
[10:41] She was the only guest at our wedding. 她是我们婚礼上唯一的客人
[10:43] You spent every summer at her lake house for years. 你每年夏天都在她湖边的房子里住
[10:46] And she lied to both of us. 并且她对我们都撒了谎
[10:47] Come on, Molly. 拜托 莫莉
[10:49] The roster is not long, and the bench doesn’t get any deeper. 趁现在一切都还来得及挽救
[10:52] I’ve known you for 15 years. 我认识你十五年了
[10:54] You’ve never loved making friends. 你从没喜欢过交朋友
[10:56] Thanks. 谢谢
[10:59] That’s not what I mean. 我不是那个意思
[11:00] Hey, Sam is working with them. 山姆在为他们效力
[11:04] Maybe she knows what they did with the baby. 也许她知道他们对胎儿做了什么
[11:09] Yeah. 是的
[11:18] Late! 迟到了
[11:20] Oh. Hey. Sorry, boss. 抱歉 老板
[11:22] I thought you were Julie. 我以为你是朱莉呢
[11:24] What’s with this delinquent? 这小家伙怎么了呀
[11:26] Playing hooky? 逃学了吗
[11:27] Come on. Tell him what happened. 说吧 告诉他发生了什么
[11:29] What happened? 发生了什么
[11:31] I had a dream. 我做梦了
[11:34] Shut… up. 开…玩笑吧
[11:36] It was a bad dream. 是个噩梦
[11:38] Are you kidding me? 你是在逗我玩吗
[11:39] No. 不是
[11:40] He woke up screaming. 他尖叫着醒来
[11:41] Dude! 哥们
[11:43] I mean, uh, are you okay? 我是说 你现在还好吗
[11:47] I’m sorry. 不好意思
[11:48] It’s amazing. 这太神奇了
[11:50] Worth taking a look. 值得研究一番
[11:52] Yeah. Um… Come on, pal. Let’s, uh… 对 来 伙计 我们…
[11:55] Let’s go probe those brains. 我们去探究一下你的大脑
[11:57] – Where’s Julie? – Late. -朱莉呢 -迟到了
[11:59] Has that ever happened in the history of ever? 是不是破天荒头一回啊
[12:15] You’re good. 很厉害嘛
[12:20] I have a lot of brothers. 我家里有很多兄弟
[12:32] I’m Odin. 我叫奥丁
[12:34] Julie. 朱莉
[12:37] Just started a couple months ago. 我是几个月前才开始练的
[12:41] I’m actually, uh… 其实我…
[12:45] terrible. 很逊
[12:47] It’s embarrassing. 丢人了
[12:51] Do you have an O-ring? 你装了密封圈吗
[12:54] It’ll really cut down that noise. 有的话可以减弱发出的噪音
[12:56] Oh. That obvious, huh? 有那么明显吗
[13:01] They’re both supers. 我的双腿都是义肢
[13:05] Seriously? 真的吗
[13:06] Yeah. 当然
[13:10] No. I mean… 不 我是说…
[13:12] they’re amazing. 你的腿看起来很棒
[13:14] Thank you? 谢谢夸奖
[13:17] No. I-I just meant the, um… 不 我是说…
[13:24] Still not used to this thing, you know. It’s… 我还是不习惯用义肢 我是…
[13:28] drone strike, Second Korea. Still… 第二次去朝鲜时遇到无人机袭击 还是…
[13:32] lucky I didn’t lose the whole arm. 很幸运我没有失去整条手臂
[13:38] Do you mind? 介意我看看吗
[13:50] How’d you do that? 你怎么做到的
[13:53] I was part of the team that designed it. 这就是我们团队设计的
[13:56] Okay. 好吧
[13:58] I’m impressed. 太厉害了
[14:01] We make way better joints now. 现在我们制作的关节质量好多了
[14:04] If you want to try one out, 如果你想换个新的
[14:07] give me a call. 给我打电话
[14:09] I will. 我会的
[14:13] So, you want to tell me how you lost them? 那你想告诉我你是怎么失去双腿的吗
[14:15] Not particularly. 不想
[14:28] Oh. Sam. 山姆啊
[14:30] Molly. Hi. 莫莉 你好
[14:31] Uh, I need to make an appointment with you. 我需要跟你预约见个面
[14:34] Okay. Paul can take care of you. 好 去找保罗就行
[14:36] I’m sorry, I have to get to a meeting. 抱歉 我赶着去开会
[14:39] Okay, Sam, wait, wait. 山姆 等等
[14:40] Um… I’m sorry. 对不起
[14:43] It’s just been hard for me to accept that I’ve been… 我只是很难接受自己曾一度…
[14:47] seeing things that aren’t there. 看到不存在的东西
[14:51] You know what, we’ll do another scan. 我们再做一次扫描就行
[14:53] We’ll get to the bottom of it. 一定会查个水落石出的
[14:54] I just need clarity. 我只是需要弄明白
[14:56] And please, 求你了
[14:58] don’t walk on eggshells with me, okay? 不要跟我这么小心翼翼 好吗
[15:01] Truce? 咱说好休战啦
[15:02] Of course. 当然
[15:04] Truce. 休战了
[15:12] We swept the lab. 我们全面清理了实验室
[15:13] No traces of contaminants or outside tampering. 没有污染迹象也没有外部干扰
[15:16] Dr. Calder’s psych eval was flawless. 考德博士的精神评估没问题
[15:19] There’s no explanation for what happened, 对发生的事情没有任何合理解释
[15:22] except for this. 除了这个
[15:25] It’s the same symbol that was sent from the Aruna. 和我们从阿鲁纳发送的符号一致
[15:30] Has anyone else seen this? 有别人看到过这个吗
[15:32] No. 没有
[15:35] Good. 好的
[15:36] Wipe the footage. 清除录像
[15:38] Sir, this won’t just go away. 长官 这事不会这么就完了的
[15:40] Wipe it. I want it gone. 清除掉 我想让它消失
[15:43] Whatever power that thing has, it’s only getting stronger. 那东西的能力正在逐渐增强
[15:47] Kryger and Molly were having hallucinations. 克雷格和莫莉产生了幻觉
[15:50] Now we have a top scientist killing a man in cold blood. 我们顶尖的科学家冷血的杀了一个人
[15:53] You can’t be suggesting that we scrap 你不是要建议我们毁掉
[15:55] the greatest discovery in the history of civilization. 人类文明历史上最伟大的发现吧
[15:58] All I know is it went to great lengths to impregnate Molly. 我只知道它不余遗力的让莫莉怀了孕
[16:01] And it didn’t come all this way to be put in a box. 它来到这里绝不是为了被关在盒子里的
[16:05] If it can inflict this much damage now, 如果它现在就有如此的伤害能力
[16:07] what will happen when it’s grown? 那等它成长后会怎样
[16:09] I have security footage 我有巴顿博士和伍兹博士
[16:11] of Dr. Barton speaking to Dr. Woods in Hallway C. 在C走廊谈话的安保录像
[16:14] Bring it up. 放出来
[16:17] I need to make an appointment with you. 我需要和你预个约
[16:18] Okay. Paul can take care of you. 好 保罗可以帮你
[16:21] You mind telling me what that conversation was about? 你能告诉我当时谈话内容是什么吗
[16:24] I have no idea. 我不知道
[16:25] She wanted to apologize, I guess. 我猜她是想道歉吧
[16:28] It appeared more intimate than an apology. 看起来比道歉更私人一些的内容吧
[16:32] You got what you wanted, Alan. 你的目的已经达到了 艾伦
[16:33] She thinks she’s crazy. 她觉得自己疯了
[16:35] It’s hard to keep letting her think that. 让她变成那样可不容易
[16:37] I can’t keep lying to her face. 我不能就这么一直骗她
[16:39] You’re gonna lie if I tell you to lie. 我要你骗 你就得去骗
[16:42] You don’t have a choice. 你没得选择
[16:57] Absalom. 押沙龙
[16:59] A dose and a half. 一剂半
[17:02] Chair seven. 七号椅
[17:41] Is he out? 他睡了吗
[17:42] He’s out. 睡了
[19:21] Access denied. 访问拒绝
[19:22] Security, Sector 7 breach. 安保人员 七号区非法入侵
[19:30] Commencing lockdown. 开始封锁
[19:37] Kryger broke in 20 minutes ago. 克雷格二十分钟前侵入了这里
[19:45] He was the source of the breach. 他是破坏安保的源头
[19:47] He accessed the central server. 他进入了中心服务器
[19:50] He was in and out of the building in under five minutes. 他出入建筑只用了五分钟
[19:53] He walked right into the front door, with your prints. 他从前门走进来 用的是你的指纹
[19:57] – Sir… – Damn it, Gordon! -长官 -该死的 高登
[19:58] You’re supposed to be in charge of security. 你应该是管理安保的那个人
[20:00] You can’t be the security breach. 你可不能成为安保的漏洞
[20:03] I will find him– wherever he is. 我会找到他的 不管他在哪
[20:05] He stole the Aruna transmission file. 他偷了阿鲁纳传送来的文件
[20:09] So, yes, you will find him. 所以没错 你必须找到他
[20:11] And you will put an end to our Harmon Kryger problem. 并且你要就哈蒙·克雷格的问题做个了结
[20:14] Do you understand? 你明白吗
[20:15] Yes, sir. 是的 长官
[20:17] And what about Molly? 那莫莉怎么办
[20:18] Do you think she was involved? 你觉得她有涉及吗
[20:19] Find Kryger. 找到克雷格
[20:22] Let me worry about Molly. 让我来关心莫莉
[20:36] I don’t think you heard me. 我觉得你没听懂我的话
[20:38] What are you talking about? 你在说什么
[20:39] You’re playing with fire, Sam. 你在玩火 山姆
[20:42] What do you think I did? 你觉得我做了什么
[20:43] Harmon Kryger broke in an hour ago. 一个小时之前哈蒙·克雷格闯了进来
[20:46] He stole confidential information. 偷走了机密信息
[20:48] I told you he was alive, that he reached out to Molly. 我跟你说过他还活着 而且他联系了莫莉
[20:51] That is it. 就这些
[20:52] That is all I know. 我只知道这些
[20:53] I’m gonna ask you one more time. 我再问你一次
[20:56] What did Molly tell you this morning? 今天早上莫莉跟你说了什么
[20:58] You think she knew about this? 你觉得她知道这事
[21:00] Oh, I think it’s possible you did, too. 我觉得可能你也知道
[21:02] No. No, I didn’t. 不 不 我不知道
[21:04] All it takes is one phone call 只需要一个电话
[21:07] and your brother gets dropped off in the middle of the city 你弟弟就会在这个城市中被抛弃
[21:10] with no money, no medication. 身无分文 无医无药
[21:12] Whatever he does then, 那个时候不管他怎么样
[21:14] you can’t protect him. 你都保护不了他
[21:17] Alan. 艾伦
[21:19] What happened to you? 你怎么了
[21:23] I won’t warn you again. 这是我最后一次警告你
[21:37] Uh, come in. 请进
[21:42] I’m here for my appointment. 我跟你预约过了
[21:44] Oh. Okay. 好的
[21:47] Uh, come on in. 进来吧
[21:50] Have a seat. 坐
[21:58] Are you still having the hallucinations? 你还有幻觉吗
[22:00] Nope. 没有了
[22:01] Not since I woke up in the hospital. 从我在医院醒来之后就没有了
[22:03] Okay. Why don’t you, um, 好的 不如你
[22:05] lay back and I’ll take a look. 躺下让我看看
[22:19] Can you lift up your head? 抬一下头好吗
[22:21] And down. 放下
[22:23] Perfect. 很好
[22:38] Ethan had a nightmare. 伊森做了个噩梦
[22:41] – Isn’t that… – Unprecedented? -这是不是… -史无前例
[22:43] And John didn’t program him to do it, either. 而且约翰也没有给他编写这个程序
[22:46] But, hey, we want him to be more human, right? 但我们是希望他更加像人类的 不是吗
[22:49] Well, humans aren’t programs. 人类不是编程
[22:52] They don’t always do what we want them to. 他们不会总是按照我们的想法来
[22:57] No. 是的
[22:58] No, they don’t. 是的 他们不会
[23:03] Sometimes it’s hard for me to accept what Ethan is. 有时候我很难接受伊森的本质
[23:06] But in that moment, he was just a kid. 但那个时候 他就是个小孩子
[23:10] And he seemed really scared, 而且他看上去真的很害怕
[23:12] and I felt completely helpless. 我觉得特别无助
[23:17] And I would have done anything 我愿意做任何事
[23:19] to make him feel better. 让他感觉好一点
[23:21] Of course. 当然
[23:23] He’s your son. 他是你儿子
[23:26] Well, he is my family. 他是我的家人
[23:29] And I get it now. 我现在明白了
[23:32] No matter what, family is different. 无论如何 家人是不一样的
[23:40] How am I doing, Doc? 我情况如何 博士
[23:48] Well, the abnormal activity in your amygdala 你扁桃体上的异常活动
[23:52] seems to have subsided. 似乎已经减弱了
[23:54] That’s probably the reason your hallucinations have stopped. 这可能就是你停止幻觉的原因
[23:58] I wonder why. 我想知道为什么
[24:27] You dropped this. 这是你丢的
[24:28] But-But thi… 但 但这个
[24:41] Hello? 喂
[24:45] I need to show you something. 我得给你看个东西
[24:46] Kryger, Sparks knows you broke into the ISEA. 克雷格 斯帕克斯知道你闯入了国安会
[24:50] They’re looking for you. 他们在找你
[24:50] 10:00 a.m. 上午十点
[24:53] There won’t be another chance. 只有这一次机会
[25:09] I killed him, didn’t I? 我杀了他 是吗
[25:12] I killed Henry. 我杀了亨利
[25:15] Did Dr. Meehan do something to provoke you? 米翰博士做了什么激怒你的事吗
[25:19] She was there. 她刚才在那里
[25:22] And for a minute, I forgot. 有那么一瞬间 我忘了
[25:26] Who? 谁
[25:28] Who was there? 谁在那里
[25:30] Sarah Wilton. 莎拉·威尔顿
[25:33] From your Antarctica research? 你在南极的研究伙伴吗
[25:36] I swear to God, she was telling me to kill him. 我向天起誓 刚才是她叫我杀的他
[25:42] Sarah Wilton drowned a year ago on a research expedition. 莎拉·威尔顿一年前在科学考察中溺水淹死了
[25:46] I know she’s dead. 我知道她死了
[25:48] I don’t know what you want me to say. 我不知道你要我说什么
[25:53] She told me to let the baby out. 她叫我把婴儿放出来
[25:57] She wanted me to open the door. 她要我打开那道门
[26:02] Do you know what this is? 你知道这是什么吗
[26:06] What is it? 这是什么
[26:10] It appeared on your skin before you attacked Dr. Meehan. 你攻击米翰博士前 这图案就出现在你脑袋上
[26:14] You ever seen this pattern before? 你以前有见过这图案吗
[26:17] No. What is it? 没有 这是什么
[26:28] What is it? 到底是什么
[26:34] Breaking news. 即时新闻
[26:36] The center of the storm is now just 40 miles 暴风雨的中心刚离开北加州海岸
[26:38] off the Northern California coast, with steady… 四十英里 伴随着稳定的…
[26:59] Ethan? 伊森
[27:01] Are you okay? 你没事吧
[27:05] What are you doing? 你在做什么
[27:08] Are you drawing something? 在画画吗
[27:17] Why are you drawing this, Ethan? 为什么画这个东西 伊森
[27:19] It’s my nightmare. 这就是我的恶梦
[27:21] Did you see this somewhere? 你在哪见过这图案吗
[27:24] On your belly. 在你肚子上
[27:37] Ethan said he saw that on my belly when I passed out. 伊森说我昏倒时 他在我肚子上见过这图案
[27:40] He said it was moving. 他说图案当时还在动
[27:42] – What do you think it is? – I don’t know. -你觉得这是什么 -不知道
[27:44] But I also know that Kryger saw it. 但我知道克雷格也见过这图案
[27:47] I mean, he even drew it on the wall of his trailer. 他甚至把图案画在他房车的墙上
[27:53] – Where did he see it? – Good question. -那他是在哪看到的 -问得好
[27:55] I’m gonna meet him tomorrow. 明天我要去见他
[27:56] Molly, you can’t. 莫莉 你不能去
[27:57] He broke into the ISEA. 他闯进国际安全设备协会
[27:59] He’s reckless, he’s putting himself in danger. 他做事鲁莽 让自己处于险境
[28:01] He knows something about that symbol. 他知道一些关于这符号的事
[28:03] Maybe that’s the reason he did it. 这可能就是他闯进去的原因
[28:04] Maybe the reason is he’s crazy. 他疯了可能才是原因
[28:06] Well, Sparks knows he did, 斯帕克斯知道这点
[28:07] so I’ve got to meet him and warn him, 所以我得去见他 提醒他
[28:08] because if I don’t, who knows what they’re gonna do to him. 如果我不去 谁知道他们会怎么对他
[28:11] Okay, if you do meet him and you get caught, 好吧 如果你因为去见他被抓住
[28:14] what’ll they do to you? 那他们又会怎么对你呢
[28:20] Where is Kryger? 克雷格在哪里
[28:22] I don’t know what you’re talking about. 我不知道你在说什么
[28:24] You stole my prints, you gave them to him. 你把我的指模偷走给了他
[28:26] Where is he? 他在哪里
[28:28] I have access codes to 60% 我有60%的
[28:30] of the satellites orbiting this rock. 地球卫星轨道接入代码
[28:32] Maybe you’re walking home tonight, 今晚也许你走路回家的时候
[28:33] a drone malfunctions, blows your legs off. 一架无人机会突然发生故障 炸掉你的双腿
[28:37] Ow! Look. Ow! Stop! Stop! 疼 住手 住手
[28:40] Okay, look, look, he paid me to copy your prints. 他付钱让我复制你的指模
[28:43] I don’t know anything else. 我只知道这么多
[28:45] Okay, okay! Look… 我说 我说
[28:47] I heard him talking to someone on the phone… on the phone. 我听到他在电话里和人说 说
[28:51] He’s-he’s meeting someone tomorrow morning. 他明早要和人见面
[28:54] Bradfield Park. 德菲尔德公园
[28:56] 10:00 a.m. 早上十点
[29:05] Thanks for this. 这个谢了
[29:15] Sorry I was late yesterday. 抱歉我昨天迟到了
[29:20] Charlie filled me in. 查理把情况告诉我了
[29:23] There’s no record of the synapses 没有记录显示
[29:25] that would have created a dream in his circuitry. 有能给他的电路创造梦境的突触
[29:28] It’s as if it never happened. 他不可能会做梦的
[29:29] Well, maybe we just can’t see it. 也许只是我们没看见
[29:33] He’s faster than he was last week. 他比上周快了
[29:35] Yeah, he is. 是的
[29:38] Listen, John, about the other day. 约翰 那天的事
[29:41] I was out of line. 我出格了
[29:42] It’s just, ten years, you know, 这是我们十年来
[29:43] everything we’ve worked for. 努力的一切
[29:47] It’s just hard for me, you know, because I care about him, 所以我很难接受 因为我关心他
[29:49] and I care about you and Charlie and… 我关心你和查理 还有…
[29:52] Listen, i have to run out for an hour. 我得出去一个小时
[29:55] Um, can you keep an eye on Ethan? 你能帮我照看伊森吗
[30:02] Sure, no problem. 当然 没问题
[31:13] Dr. Barton. 我是巴顿博士
[31:14] Sam, hi. 山姆 你好
[31:15] I really need your help. 我真的需要你的帮助
[31:17] Molly? 莫莉
[31:17] Kryger reached out to me last night. 克雷格昨晚打给我
[31:19] He broke into the ISEA. 他闯入了国际安全设备协会
[31:20] I don’t know what he took, but he asked me to meet him. 我不知道他拿走了什么 他说要见我
[31:23] I’m sorry. I can’t, um… I can’t really hear you right now. 抱歉 我不…我现在听不清你说话
[31:28] Your lab results won’t be back until Monday. 你的检验结果要下周一才能出来
[31:30] He’s in over his head this time. 他这次肯定是疯了
[31:32] You know, maybe you should call John. 也许你该打给约翰
[31:34] The meeting is in ten minutes at the Camden Library, 他跟我约了十分钟后在卡姆登图书馆见面
[31:37] but I’m not going. 但我不会去见他
[31:39] Why are you telling me all this? 你为什么告诉我这些
[31:41] Because you need to know. 因为你需要知道
[31:43] Tell Sparks. He’ll know what to do. 告诉斯帕克斯 他知道该怎么做
[31:45] Camden Library. 卡姆登图书馆
[31:46] That’s where he can find Kryger. 他能在那里找到克雷格
[32:03] Alan, I have something for you. 艾伦 我有事告诉你
[32:18] Gordon, Sparks. 戈登 我是斯帕克斯
[32:20] Kryger’s headed to Camden Library. 克雷格去了卡姆登图书馆
[32:21] Get your men over there. 让你的手下赶紧过去
[32:30] Let’s go. 走吧
[32:32] Head down, head down. 低头 低头
[32:32] Keep walking. Let’s get out of here. 继续走 我们赶紧离开这里
[32:36] You’re not safe. 这里不安全
[33:02] Little man’s on fire. 小鬼火力全开了
[33:04] He’s beating her. 他快打败她了
[33:05] Last week he could barely keep up. 上周他还不是她的对手
[33:12] Julie. 朱莉
[33:13] Who is that? 那个人是谁
[33:14] – Odin. Hey. – Odin? -奥丁 你好 -奥丁
[33:16] – Hey. Is this an okay time? – It’s perfect. -你现在方便吗 -很方便
[33:21] – Charlie, this is… – Odin. -查理 这是… -奥丁
[33:22] Yeah, right. 没错
[33:24] Ruler of Asgard, father of Thor. 仙宫的统治者 雷神托尔的父亲
[33:29] This is Charlie, one of my coworkers. 这是查理 我同事
[33:34] Yeah. I’m gonna get a sandwich from the coworker lounge. 我要去同事休息室拿个三明治吃
[33:41] Sorry about him. 很抱歉他失礼了
[33:43] Um… the clicking came back. 干扰声又回来了
[33:46] Okay, yeah. Let me, um… go see what I can find. 好的 让我看看是怎么回事
[33:49] Just a second. 等我一下
[34:00] What are you playing? 你在玩什么
[34:01] A game. 一个游戏
[34:04] Odin was the Norse god of war. 奥丁是北欧神话中的战神
[34:07] And also poetry. 在诗歌中也是
[34:10] That’s funny, huh? 很有趣吧
[34:12] Those two things don’t always go together. 风马牛不相及的两样东西
[34:16] There’s lots of poems about war. 关于战争的诗有很多
[34:21] That’s true. 确实
[34:23] Why do you think that is? 你觉得这是为什么呢
[34:27] I don’t know. 我不知道
[34:30] I think it’s because we love heroes. 我想那是因为我们喜欢英雄
[34:33] Warriors performing heroic acts for heroic reasons. 喜欢战士为伟大的事业做出的英勇举动
[34:39] This’ll work, till we can fit you for a new model. 暂时用这个吧 在新的做好之前
[34:43] I’ll have to do some blood work 我还需要取一点你的血样
[34:44] and take some skin samples. 和皮肤样本
[35:21] How’s that feel? 感觉怎么样
[35:22] It’s much better. Thanks. 好多了 谢谢
[35:29] That’s Ethan. 那是伊森
[35:31] I designed his body. 他的身体是我设计的
[35:34] You can barely tell he’s an android, right? 都看不出来他是机器人吧
[35:36] That’s in-incredible. 这太不可思议了
[35:40] So… 所以
[35:41] I guess that’s the future, huh? 未来应该就是那样吧
[35:51] Where’s the baby now? 孩子现在在哪里
[35:53] The ISEA covered their tracks, 国际安全设备协会消除了所有痕迹
[35:54] made it seem like I wasn’t even pregnant, like I… 让我看起来像没怀过孕 好像…
[35:57] hallucinated the whole thing. 整件事都是我想象出来的
[35:58] I don’t even know if it’s alive. 我甚至不知道它是不是还活着
[36:03] What is this? 这是什么
[36:05] Where did you get this? 你从哪弄到的
[36:06] You drew it on the wall of your trailer. 你画在了你拖车的墙上
[36:08] What does it mean? 它是什么意思
[36:10] I saw it on the Seraphim. 我在塞拉芬上看见的
[36:13] When you left the other day, 那天你走后
[36:14] I-I couldn’t stop thinking about it. 我就一直在想它
[36:19] Anna Baskov. 安娜·巴斯科夫
[36:21] Think she would go for me? 你觉得她会喜欢我吗
[36:22] Harmon, Control is asking for your samples. 哈蒙 总台要你做的样本
[36:25] You know, she dated Jensen for a while. 她和延森在一起过一段时间
[36:27] He had that crazy beard. 他一脸大胡子
[36:29] Maybe I should go full beard. 或许我也应该把胡子留起来
[36:32] We’re receiving an incoming transmission. 有传输等待接收
[36:35] I’ll take it in Bay 1. 在1号工作台接收
[36:37] Sending, Bay 1. 发送至 1号工作台
[36:39] Ben, can you determine 本 请你定位一下
[36:40] the coordinates on this transmission? 传输来源的坐标
[36:42] Coordinates are scrambled. 坐标无法定位
[36:43] Encrypted? 加密了吗
[36:45] Or using an off-site channel. 也可能用了站外信道
[36:50] What’s the symbol? 那图案是什么
[36:51] I’m running the attachment through code-breaking software. 正在用解码软件破译链接
[36:56] What happened? 怎么回事
[36:57] Mission control reports the transmission 任务监管台通知这次传输是
[36:59] is an ISEA test pattern. 国际安全设备协会的测试
[37:02] What kind of test? 测试什么
[37:03] Emergency response testing. 紧急情况反应测试
[37:04] Control advises you disregard. 总台命令你忽略
[37:07] Well, whatever you say. 好吧
[37:08] Ben, fire up those samples. Let’s knock this out. 本 传输样本 我们搞定它
[37:11] Okay, Harmon. 好的 哈蒙
[37:12] When they told me to disregard, 当时他们让我忽略
[37:14] I had no reason not to. 我完全没理由违令啊
[37:15] It was months away from my encounter, but… 这事和我后来的遭遇之间是有几个月时间
[37:17] if it really was a test pattern, 但如果那真的只是个测试
[37:19] why were they so quick to terminate? 他们为什么又那么快就终止了呢
[37:21] Well, if it wasn’t a test pattern, 那如果不是测试
[37:24] then what was it? 又会是什么呢
[37:25] I think that symbol was sent from someone in distress. 我想那个图案是个遭遇危险的人发来的
[37:29] On another ship? 或者来自其他飞船
[37:31] Control cut off the V-Chron message 我还没来得及看见什么
[37:32] before I could see anything. 总台就切断了视频通讯
[37:34] This is a copy of the transmission from that day. 这是那一天的传输信息的拷贝
[37:36] But it’s encrypted. 但它被加密了
[37:37] I tried decoding it, 我试图解码
[37:38] but it wasn’t ISEA code. 但这不是国际安全设备协会加的密
[37:41] John, maybe you can do it. 约翰 也许你能解开
[37:45] Yeah, probably. If we take it to the lab. 有可能 如果我们把这个带到实验室
[37:47] – You’re gonna have to do it on your own. – Why? -你们必须自己解码 -为什么
[37:49] Because every second we’re together, you’re in danger. 因为我们在一起的每一秒你们都处境危险
[37:54] I’ll find you. 我会去找你的
[38:33] The ISEA uses the same three algorithms 国际安全设备协会的所有加密
[38:36] on all encryptions. 都使用相同的三级算法
[38:37] This is something different. 而这个不同
[38:39] I’ve never seen anything like this. 我从未见过这种加密方式
[38:41] It’s-it’s impossible. 这 这不可能
[38:44] You’re playing it wrong. 你玩的方式不对
[38:47] It’s not a game, E. 这不是个游戏 小伊
[38:49] Can I try? 我能试试吗
[38:52] Sure. 当然
[39:08] This one goes here. 这个要过来
[39:09] See? It’s a match. 看到了没 它们是匹配的
[39:18] And this one goes behind it. 这个到它后面
[39:21] Not next to it. 而不是旁边
[39:36] See? 看到了没
[39:40] This is Katie Sparks, from the Aruna station. 这里是凯蒂·斯帕克斯从阿鲁纳站发来的信息
[39:42] That’s Sparks’ daughter. 那是斯帕克斯的女儿
[39:43] A virus has entered the ship, and the crew has been infected. 一种病毒进入了飞船 船员已被感染
[39:46] Branson is dead. 布兰森死了
[39:49] – The early symptoms are… – Ethan, go play. -早期症状有 -伊森 去玩吧
[39:51] …exhaustion and paranoia 疲惫 偏执
[39:52] and a-a strange, circular rash. 还有一种奇怪的圆形皮疹
[39:55] And then the hallucinations started. 然后开始出现幻觉
[39:57] And within a matter of hours, they had turned on each other. 在几小时内他们就反目了
[40:00] While Victor was sleeping, Johan came in 维克多在睡觉的时候 约翰进了他房间
[40:02] and he beat him with a pipe 用一根管子击打他
[40:03] and he wouldn’t stop and he said he had been 他不肯停手 并且说他是
[40:05] ordered to do it. And this morning, 被命令这么做的 而今天早晨
[40:07] I found Branson in the med bay, sawing at his wrist. 我在医疗舱发现布兰森正在锯他的手腕
[40:13] The others, they-they’re trying to get in. 其他人 他们 他们正试图闯进来
[40:14] They’re gonna kill me. 他们会杀了我的
[40:24] I’m sending you an attachment of the rash. 我给你们发送一份皮疹信息的附件
[40:26] I am definitely infected 我肯定被感染了
[40:28] and cannot risk contamination with Earth. 我不能冒险让地球其他人感染
[40:30] I’m going to deploy an escape pod into deep space. 我将向外太空放出一个逃生舱
[40:35] Dad… 爸
[40:37] I’m gonna die up here. 我会死在这里
[40:39] And I just wanted to… 我只是想…
[40:43] Whatever you do, do not recover the ship. 无论如何 不要回收这艘飞船
[40:47] I repeat, do not recover the ship. 我重复一遍 不要回收这艘飞船
[40:55] She was pregnant, too. 她也怀孕了
[41:00] The same thing happened to her. 在她身上发生了同样的事
[41:02] She was up on the Aruna at the same time 她在阿鲁纳上的同时
[41:04] Kryger was up on the Seraphim. 克雷格在塞拉芬上
[41:07] They lied. 他们撒了谎
[41:08] Sparks said the whole Aruna crew died 斯帕克斯说阿鲁纳站全体成员
[41:11] in an oxygen fire. 死于氧气起火
[41:13] But… why would Sparks 但 为什么斯帕克斯要
[41:16] cover up the death of his own daughter? 掩盖他亲生女儿的死呢
[41:19] Because he didn’t want the mission to end. 因为他不想让任务就此终结
[41:22] He knew what was up there. 他知道在上面有什么
[41:24] And he sent me anyway. 但他还是派我去了
[41:28] I was the bait. 我是诱饵
[41:33] And if they went that far… 如果他们都做到那一步了
[41:36] the baby is still alive. 那么婴儿还活着
[41:47] Grab a coffee. 去喝杯咖啡吧
[42:09] Show her to me. 让我看看她
[42:34] Katie? 凯蒂
传世

Post navigation

Previous Post: 传世(Extant)第1季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 传世(Extant)第1季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

传世(Extant)剧集台词目录:

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S01E11
S01E12
S01E13

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme