时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | I went to space on a 13-month solo mission. | 我去太空进行了一项为期十三个月的单人任务 |
[00:09] | I didn’t come home alone. | 我并非独自归来 |
[00:13] | My husband created a lifelike android called a Humanich. | 我丈夫发明了一种栩栩如生的机器人 人工生命 |
[00:17] | His name is Ethan– he’s the prototype. | 他叫伊森 他是原型 |
[00:20] | This is a story about Earth… | 这是一个关于地球的故事 |
[00:22] | Ethan! | 伊森 |
[00:23] | …A story about family… | 关于家庭的故事 |
[00:29] | …A story about survival. | 关于生存的故事 |
[00:40] | Beginning playback. | 开始回放 |
[00:43] | – Where is Molly? – You haven’t the faintest idea | -莫莉在哪里 -你完全不知道 |
[00:46] | what you’ve put in motion with your little stunt. | 你的那点小动作惹了多大的麻烦 |
[00:48] | Concealing Molly’s pregnancy, destroying her blood sample. | 掩饰莫莉怀孕的事实 破坏她的血液样本 |
[00:51] | You sent a text: “Get out of the car.” | 你给她发了短信 叫她赶快下车 |
[00:54] | I’m not saying another word. | 我不会再说一句话 |
[00:55] | You’ll probably want to talk. | 你也许会想说的 |
[00:56] | Your brother– you did | 你用高明的手法 |
[00:57] | an exemplary job of covering up his past. | 掩饰了你弟弟的过往 |
[01:00] | Just leave my brother out of this. | 不要把我弟弟牵涉进来 |
[01:02] | This is a situation of your own making, Sam, | 山姆 这样的局面是你一手造成的 |
[01:04] | and one that only you have the power to change. | 也只有你能改变这种局面 |
[01:06] | What do you want me to do? | 你要我做什么 |
[01:08] | What’s going on, boy? | 你怎么啦 孩子 |
[01:10] | Aah! He bit me! | 他咬了我 |
[01:11] | – Put that on the bite. – Okay. Thanks. | -敷在伤口上 -谢谢 |
[01:13] | I don’t want anything to jeopardize our work or him. | 我只是不想我们的工作或他受到任何危害 |
[01:16] | This is much more than my work now. | 他不仅仅是我的工作 |
[01:18] | It’s my family. | 还是我的家人 |
[01:20] | Ethan! | 伊森 |
[01:25] | Ethan! Come on, baby. Come on. | 伊森 来 宝贝 来 |
[02:53] | What a crazy night. | 真是个疯狂的夜晚 |
[02:57] | I didn’t get any rest. | 我没休息好 |
[02:58] | I-I… feel so muddle-headed. | 脑子有点乱 |
[03:04] | Marcus? | 马库斯 |
[03:05] | Were you expecting someone else? | 你以为是谁 |
[03:11] | Your hair looks pretty. | 你的头发真美 |
[03:17] | Hey. | 那个… |
[03:18] | Have you seen my red duffel bag? | 你看到我那个红色的行李袋了吗 |
[03:23] | Molly? | 莫莉 |
[03:26] | What do you want it for? | 你找它做什么 |
[03:31] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[03:32] | Maybe I just have baby brain-drain. | 也许我现在怀着孩子 脑子也不好使了 |
[03:35] | Reentry training in the Sims. | 回模拟中心为重回宇宙做训练 |
[03:36] | It’s the last one. | 这次是最后一次了 |
[03:38] | But it’s a dangerous drive down the Cape in the rain. | 但冒雨去海岬是很危险的 |
[03:41] | It’s a beautiful day. | 外面天气很好啊 |
[03:47] | No. Please don’t go. | 不 不要走 |
[03:50] | I’ll come with you. | 我跟你一起去 |
[03:58] | I really wish you’d turn the auto drive back on. | 我觉得我们还是回去吧 |
[04:01] | I feel better if I’m in control. | 凡事只有我掌舵 我才能安心 |
[04:04] | They never let me turn the auto pilot off on the Sims | 在中心时他们绝不会让我把自动驾驶仪关闭 |
[04:06] | unless we’re literally a million miles away from docking. | 除非我们已经离发射台有百万英里 |
[04:09] | Why don’t you take a nap? Wear the restraints. | 不如你睡会儿吧 把安全带系好 |
[04:13] | I’ve got my seat belt on. | 安全带已经系好了啊 |
[04:15] | The other ones. | 我说的是另外一副 |
[04:20] | What are these? | 这是什么意思 |
[04:24] | Stop it… I don’t like… | 不…不要 我不喜欢… |
[04:39] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[04:43] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[04:45] | I kept your secret. | 我守住了你的秘密 |
[04:57] | The baby needs you. | 宝宝需要你 |
[05:14] | Molly! | 莫莉 |
[05:22] | Molly! | 莫莉 |
[05:27] | Molly! | 莫莉 |
[05:44] | Over here! I found them! | 在那边 我找到他们了 |
[05:46] | Call an ambulance! | 快叫救护车 |
[05:56] | She’s three months pregnant. | 她怀孕三个月了 |
[05:57] | We’ll check her in transit. | 途中我们会为她检查的 |
[05:58] | Please do it now. | 现在就检查吧 |
[06:00] | Uh, Rus, I’m not getting anything. | 拉斯 他没有生命迹象 |
[06:04] | Excuse me. | 抱歉让一下 |
[06:06] | Sir, you can’t move him! | 先生 你不能移动他 |
[06:12] | Oh, Ethan. | 哦 伊森 |
[06:22] | Help my wife! Check the baby! | 救救我老婆 检查下胎儿 |
[06:28] | I can’t get a fetal heartbeat. | 听不到胎儿的心跳 |
[06:30] | Let’s go. Let’s go. | 我们走 我们马上走 |
[06:34] | John. Give us a hand. | 约翰 帮帮我们 |
[06:36] | – What happened? – She’s unconscious. | -现在什么情况 -她昏迷了 |
[06:37] | We’re going back to the mainland. | 我们现在要回大陆 |
[06:38] | I called for an airlift. | 我已经叫了空中服务队 |
[06:40] | What’s-what’s happened? | 发生什么了 |
[06:41] | I’ll let you know as soon as I know, okay? | 我了解后就立马通知你好吗 |
[07:27] | We’re not gonna hang out and | 你不打算跟我一起出去 |
[07:29] | get breakfast, are we? | 吃早餐了 对吧 |
[07:30] | No. | 是的 |
[07:32] | I mean, thanks. | 我是想说 谢谢你的好意 |
[07:35] | You-you-you know what I mean. | 你懂我的意思 |
[07:38] | Good times. | 开心就好 |
[08:33] | Play messages, last to first. | 播放留言 从后向前 |
[08:36] | They just touched down at Medplex Metro ahead of schedule. | 他们刚到麦德普医院 比预计稍早 |
[08:37] | Maybe I’ve mentioned this a thousand times already, | 这话我可能已经说了一千遍了 |
[08:40] | but it’d be amazing if you’d call me back! | 你敢不敢给我回个电话 |
[08:43] | I just talked to John out at the island. | 我刚刚在岛上跟约翰通过话 |
[08:44] | Ethan’s shut down at the core. Molly’s hurt. | 伊森的主核心关机了 莫莉也受了伤 |
[08:46] | They’re flying them in to Medplex Metro. | 直升机正把她们送往麦德普医院 |
[08:48] | Call me back, Jules. | 给我回个电话 朱尔斯 |
[08:51] | John, where am I? | 约翰 我这是在哪 |
[08:53] | It’s okay. It’s okay. You’re safe. You’re waking up. | 没事了 你很安全 只是刚刚转醒 |
[08:55] | Offshore airlift. Hypothermia from exposure. | 海上空运病人 由于暴露野外体温过低 |
[08:57] | – Concussion with loss of consciousness. – You’re in a hospital | -脑震荡 神志不清 -你现在身处本土的 |
[08:58] | – on the mainland, – Deep lacerations to | -一家医院 -双腿和背部都有 |
[08:59] | – you were unconscious from a fall. – both legs and back. | -你摔倒后失去意识 -较深撕裂伤 |
[09:01] | Where’s Ethan? | 伊森呢 |
[09:02] | Ethan is safe. | 他很安全 |
[09:03] | Mrs. Woods, do you know what day it is? | 伍兹夫人 你知道今天是周几吗 |
[09:05] | Uh… monday. | 周一吧 |
[09:07] | What-what about the baby? | 宝宝怎么样了 |
[09:08] | How many weeks? | 怀孕几周了 |
[09:09] | Fifteen. | 15周了 |
[09:12] | Oh, God. Did something happen to my baby? | 天哪 我的宝宝出什么事了吗 |
[09:15] | Mrs. Woods, have you experienced any bleeding or cramping | 伍兹夫人 在过去的十至十四日内 |
[09:17] | in the past ten days to two weeks? | 你有没有出现流血或者痉挛现象 |
[09:18] | No. John, they took me somewhere. | 不 约翰 他们把我带到某个地方 |
[09:20] | – And they… and they did something to me. – No. No, no, no, no. | -他们… 他们在我身上动了手脚 -不要动 |
[09:23] | No. Yes, they did, John. | 不 是真的 约翰 |
[09:24] | We’re going to sedate you, Mrs. Woods, | 我们要给你使用镇定剂 伍兹夫人 |
[09:25] | and get you checked out. Nuller! | 然后为你做一个全面检查 镇定仪 |
[09:26] | – And they took… – Is that really necessary? | -然后他们抢走了… -真的有必要这样吗 |
[09:28] | – Just try and relax. – You need to stay out here, sir. | -试着放松 -您不能进去 先生 |
[09:31] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[09:51] | Load it up. | 装上去 |
[09:54] | Two minutes till we’re ready. | 还有两分钟准备就绪 |
[09:58] | Then we’ll roll out, I guess. | 然后我猜想我们就可以滚蛋了 |
[10:14] | Julie? | 朱莉 |
[10:16] | I was trying to reach you. There is no change. | 我一直试着联系你 孩子一直毫无反应 |
[10:18] | My phone’s been bugging out. Charlie said… | 我手机一直关着机 查理说… |
[10:19] | The shutdown is at the root. | 这次是完全死机了 |
[10:21] | Is Molly okay? | 莫莉还好吗 |
[10:24] | Ethan must have sensed a catastrophic event | 坠落时伊桑一定预感到了有灾祸要发生 |
[10:25] | during the fall, and shut himself down. | 所以自动关机了 |
[10:28] | There’s a chance his system integrity is interrupted, | 他的系统完整性可能遭到了破坏 |
[10:29] | but his core is still active. He’ll be okay. | 不过他的主核心还在运作 他不会有事的 |
[10:32] | What were they doing out in the woods? | 他们到森林里干什么去了 |
[10:34] | Ethan got separated. | 伊森和我们走散了 |
[10:35] | How? | 怎么会呢 |
[10:37] | I’ll dock him and run the diagnosis crawler. | 我去把他放下然后进行诊断 |
[10:39] | – And then a restart. – Yeah. | -还要重启一下 -好的 |
[10:42] | Oh, he’s so cold. | 他身上冰凉 |
[10:44] | It’s the warmers. They don’t draw power. | 是加热装置的问题 关机后就没了能量源 |
[10:46] | I know why he’s cold. It’s just… | 我知道他为什么凉 只是… |
[10:49] | it’s just… strange. | 这种感觉…很奇怪 |
[10:54] | Molly will be waking up soon. | 莫莉应该快醒了 |
[10:55] | I’ll get him back. | 我会把他带回来的 |
[11:09] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[11:10] | Hi. | 你来了 |
[11:13] | Did… so they… did they nuller me? | 他们 是不是 给我用了镇定仪 |
[11:16] | – Yeah, I’m afraid so. – Yeah. | -恐怕是的 -好吧 |
[11:18] | Julie took Ethan. | 朱莉把伊桑带走了 |
[11:19] | She’s gonna check him out and reinitialize. | 她会给他做个检查然后重启 |
[11:22] | She’s gonna wake him up? | 她会让他醒来吗 |
[11:23] | Yeah. Wake him up. | 是的 让他醒过来 |
[11:26] | He’s in good hands. | 他现在有专业人员照顾呢 |
[11:29] | John… | 约翰… |
[11:32] | Hello, I’m Dr. Gavin Beck, | 你好 我是加文·贝克医生 |
[11:33] | and I’ll be with you in just a moment | 我马上就会过来 |
[11:35] | to discuss any questions or concerns | 和你讨论一下你对你的病情 |
[11:36] | you might have about your… | 可能产生的任何疑虑 |
[11:39] | I’d like to keep you overnight for observation. | 我希望你能留院观察一晚 |
[11:42] | The nanobiotics should prevent any complications | 纳米抗生素应该可以有效防止 |
[11:44] | from the lacerations, but the concussion deserves | 撕裂创伤带来的并发症 但脑震荡需要 |
[11:46] | a 12-hour hold. | 12小时以上的监护 |
[11:48] | – Um, my baby? – Did we lose it? | -我的孩子呢 -孩子没了吗 |
[11:50] | Your HCG is baseline, | 你的人体绒膜促性腺激素分泌正常 |
[11:52] | your uterus shows no sign of any implantation, | 子宫也没有任何着床的迹象 |
[11:54] | let alone a recent miscarriage. | 更别说流产的痕迹了 |
[11:56] | I don’t understand. | 我没太明白 |
[11:57] | There was no pregnancy. | 她没怀过孕 |
[12:00] | What?! | 什么 |
[12:00] | Your body has not been pregnant in the recent past. | 你的身体并没有近期受孕的痕迹 |
[12:04] | Are you sure you have the right patient? | 你确定没有弄错患者吗 |
[12:06] | Woods? Molly Woods? | 她的名字是伍兹 莫莉·伍兹 |
[12:08] | I want to see myself. | 我要亲眼看看自己的子宫 |
[12:09] | We’re very busy today. | 医院今天很忙 |
[12:10] | Well, I need to see it. | 我需要现在就看 |
[12:18] | It’s a healthy uterus, but there’s no fetus there. | 这是个健康的子宫 但是里面没有胎儿 |
[12:22] | Okay? | 好了吧 |
[12:26] | Well, that’s impossible. | 这不可能 |
[12:30] | They’ll be by soon to move you upstairs. | 他们一会就会把你送到楼上 |
[12:41] | Medplex cares about the quality of treatment you received today. | 麦德普医院关心您接受到的医疗服务质量 |
[12:44] | The following short assessment will help us to better serve– | 以下的服务评价会帮助我们更好的… |
[13:03] | You’re not allowed in here. | 你不允许进入这里 |
[13:04] | There were blood tests, a scan– | 当时有验血以及各种扫描结果 |
[13:06] | – The baby was fact, not fiction. – Mr. Woods… | -胎儿事实存在 不是幻想 -伍兹先生… |
[13:08] | I’m just simply suggesting | 我只是想说 |
[13:09] | that there must be some kind of a problem with your… | 也许是你们的机器 |
[13:11] | with your machines. | 出了问题 |
[13:13] | Did you see the scan yourself? | 你亲眼看到扫描结果了吗 |
[13:14] | Or do you “know” your wife was pregnant | 你是否只是因为你妻子告诉你她怀孕了 |
[13:16] | because she told you she was? | 你才这么认为的呢 |
[13:19] | If I were you, | 如果我是你 |
[13:20] | I might begin looking at this as a psychological issue, | 我也许会把这看成是心理上的问题 |
[13:24] | not a physiological one. | 而不是生理上的问题 |
[13:32] | You can’t be in here. | 你不能进入这里 |
[13:39] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[13:41] | What the hell happened? | 到底发生了什么 |
[13:42] | I’m okay, daddy. | 我没事 父亲 |
[13:44] | They, um… | 他们… |
[13:46] | you know, patched me up pretty good. | 使我恢复的不错 |
[13:48] | I’ve been holding my breath. | 我都快喘不过来气了 |
[13:49] | Thank God you’re all right, baby girl. | 感谢上帝你没事 宝贝女儿 |
[13:52] | What about Ethan? | 伊森怎么样了 |
[13:53] | Please, tell me he’s not hurt bad. | 请告诉我他没伤的那么严重 |
[13:55] | Well, John’s gonna run some tests on him, | 约翰还要对他进行一些测试 |
[13:57] | but it looks like he’s gonna be okay. | 但他看起来会没事的 |
[13:59] | If I’d only known he was gonna run… | 我当时要是知道他会跑丢 |
[14:01] | I know, Daddy, it’s okay. | 我理解 父亲 没事的 |
[14:03] | I need your help right now, though. | 我还是需要你的帮助 |
[14:04] | John and I ran some tests | 约翰和我在我的旧基因实验设备上 |
[14:06] | on one of my old genetics setups. | 进行了一些鉴定实验 |
[14:07] | It should have processed a result by now. | 现在应该出来结果了 |
[14:09] | No, I… I already shut that thing down. | 没有 我已经把它关闭了 |
[14:11] | Before it finished? | 在它完成之前 |
[14:12] | No, no, there… | 不 不 |
[14:13] | there was a readout that said, uh… | 那上面有显示 |
[14:15] | there was an error with the samples. | 样本中有错误出现 |
[14:17] | Do you have another? | 你还有样本吗 |
[14:21] | I gotta go, Daddy. | 我要挂了 父亲 |
[14:23] | Are you sure you’re all right? | 你确定你没事吗 |
[14:25] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[14:28] | What? He said I was crazy? | 怎么 他说我疯了是吧 |
[14:31] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:32] | Right. Well, we gotta get out of here. | 我们需要离开这里 |
[14:35] | I know what they did. | 我知道他们做了什么 |
[14:36] | They took it out of me and now they’re covering it up. | 他们把它从我身体内取出并藏了起来 |
[14:38] | The ISEA did this. | 是国际安全设备协会干的 |
[14:40] | Sparks admitted to doing all kinds of secret experiments, right? | 斯帕克斯曾承认过一系列秘密实验 对吧 |
[14:43] | Well, maybe they did all of this to take the baby. | 也许他们做的这一切就是为了抢走胎儿 |
[14:50] | What, you got a better explanation? | 怎么 你有更好的解释吗 |
[14:51] | Molly, I’m on your side, | 莫莉 我是站在你这边的 |
[14:52] | but nothing makes sense. | 但是这一切都说不通 |
[14:53] | I was missing for six hours, you know. | 我失踪了六个小时 你知道吗 |
[14:55] | I know, but there is no pregnancy hormones. | 我知道 但你根本没有妊娠激素 |
[14:58] | Did they just abort the baby | 难道他们终止了妊娠 |
[14:59] | and-and give you a full blood transfusion? | 并且又给你换了血 |
[15:01] | They wouldn’t have had time. | 他们根本没有时间 |
[15:01] | They have all kinds of resources, okay? | 他们有各路手段 好吗 |
[15:03] | They did this, and they’re covering it up. | 他们做了这些 然后掩饰了起来 |
[15:09] | Ethan may remember what happened when he wakes up. | 伊森也许醒来后会记得发生了什么 |
[15:14] | Sam– | 山姆 |
[15:16] | She knows I was pregnant. | 她知道我怀孕了 |
[15:17] | She saw the scan; she performed it. | 她看到了扫描结果 就是她做的扫描 |
[15:20] | Change destination, please. | 请改变目的地 |
[15:22] | Changing destination. | 正在改变目的地 |
[15:23] | How is it our little man only has class-one tears to his skin, | 我们的小男子汉怎么会皮肤完好无损 |
[15:26] | but his neural net is freakin’ nuked? | 而神经网络却被灼伤了 |
[15:30] | Something scared him, and he pulled all his systems down. | 某些东西吓到了他 然后他自我关闭了 |
[15:32] | It was self-preservation. | 这叫自我保存 |
[15:34] | Yeah, he turtled, for sure, | 是的 他摔过是确定无误的 |
[15:35] | but why, lady? | 但是为什么呢 女士 |
[15:37] | Why? | 为什么 |
[15:41] | I love that his skin just tears in straight lines. | 我喜欢把他皮肤按直线切开 |
[15:43] | That’s, uh… nice work. | 这感觉很爽 |
[15:47] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[15:49] | I just don’t understand how John could’ve exposed him | 我只是不明白约翰怎么会让他 |
[15:51] | to this kind of risk. | 暴露于这种危险之中 |
[15:53] | Ethan got lost in the woods. | 伊森自己在森林里走丢了 |
[15:55] | It could’ve happened to any kid. | 一般孩子都有可能发生这种事 |
[15:56] | It’s not any kid. | 他不是一般孩子 |
[16:00] | All right. | 好吧 |
[16:02] | The crawler’s done. | 神经网修复完毕 |
[16:03] | All right, let’s reboot this puppy. | 好的 让我们重启这个小家伙 |
[16:06] | Remember when we actually built a puppy | 还记得我们曾制作过一只小狗 |
[16:08] | and I said that? | 我也这么说过吗 |
[16:10] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[16:14] | Say a prayer. | 祈祷吧 |
[16:17] | There’s still damage at the core. | 主核心仍然有损坏 |
[16:20] | This is gonna take a while. | 得需要一段时间才能修好 |
[16:37] | How did it make the trip? | 情况如何 |
[16:39] | Our concerns about keeping it alive | 之前我们一直担心它在母体外能否成活 |
[16:40] | outside of the mother won’t be an issue. | 现在这已经不成问题了 |
[16:43] | It’s surviving. | 它活下来了 |
[16:44] | It’s thriving. | 在茁壮成长 |
[16:57] | Have a nice day. | 祝你今天愉快 |
[16:58] | Don’t go anywhere. | 哪里都不要去 |
[16:59] | Understood. | 明白 |
[17:01] | Still no answer. | 还是没人接 |
[17:02] | The door is open. | 车门还开着 |
[17:05] | Keep it that way. | 就这么开着吧 |
[17:21] | Hey, Molly. | 莫莉 |
[17:22] | Sam, thank God. | 山姆 谢天谢地 |
[17:24] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[17:25] | Hey, John. Come on in. | 约翰 快进来 |
[17:27] | I have been calling you and calling you. | 我一直在给你打电话 |
[17:30] | I can see that. | 看到了 |
[17:31] | What on earth is wrong? | 到底怎么了 |
[17:33] | Has anyone been in touch with you? | 有人联系过你吗 |
[17:35] | About what? | 因为何事呢 |
[17:38] | Why do you have cuts on your hand? | 你手上怎么有伤口 |
[17:41] | Well, because John and I went to see my dad on the island. | 因为我跟约翰一起去岛上看我爸爸了 |
[17:43] | We were gonna do a test ourselves, | 我们本来想自己检测一下 |
[17:45] | but they followed us there. | 但是他们跟踪我们过去了 |
[17:47] | Who did? | 谁 |
[17:48] | Sparks. He’s behind the whole thing. | 斯帕克斯 一切都是他操纵的 |
[17:50] | You so saved me, Sam. | 是你救了我 山姆 |
[17:53] | Molly, did you get an I.V.? | 莫莉 你挂水了吗 |
[17:54] | We just left the hospital. | 我们刚出院 |
[17:55] | Molly blacked out. We were looking for Ethan. | 莫莉在我们找伊森的过程中晕倒了 |
[17:57] | They took the baby out of my body. | 他们把宝宝弄出我身体了 |
[17:59] | I woke up this morning and the baby was gone. | 今早我醒来宝宝就不见了 |
[18:02] | They’re covering their tracks. | 他们想掩饰自己的所作所为 |
[18:04] | What baby? | 什么宝宝 |
[18:05] | Do you mean Ethan? | 你是指伊森吗 |
[18:07] | The pregnancy? | 她怀的宝宝啊 |
[18:10] | Are you pregnant? | 你怀孕了吗 |
[18:11] | No. Molly… | 不 莫莉… |
[18:13] | That’s not even… possible. | 这根本… 不可能呀 |
[18:15] | Wait, you-you honestly don’t know | 你真的不知道 |
[18:17] | what we’re talking about? | 我们现在在说什么吗 |
[18:18] | I mean, you-you discovered it. | 是你先发现的啊 |
[18:20] | You-you did the scan. | 是你给她做的扫描 |
[18:22] | What scan? | 什么扫描 |
[18:23] | I… | 我… |
[18:27] | Are who listening? | 谁在窃听 |
[18:29] | Oh, come on! | 你有没有搞错 |
[18:30] | Molly, what were they treating you for at the hospital? | 莫莉 你为什么进医院 |
[18:32] | Was it a blackout, a head injury? | 是因为晕倒头部受伤吗 |
[18:35] | Okay. | 那行 |
[18:35] | Are we really gonna play this game? | 我们真的要这么玩是吧 |
[18:38] | I’m not playing any game. | 我没跟你玩啊 |
[18:39] | I’m trying to react to you as a friend… | 我这是作为你的朋友跟你交谈… |
[18:42] | No, as a friend, | 不 作为我的朋友 |
[18:43] | you told me to get out of that car. | 你让我从那辆车上下来 |
[18:45] | You called me after the party | 派对结束之后你打电话给我 |
[18:47] | and I said she’d gone to the ISEA with Sparks, | 我说她跟斯帕克斯去了国际安全设备协会 |
[18:50] | and you sounded worried. | 你听后很担心 |
[18:51] | I was worried. | 我的确担心 |
[18:51] | You were acting so strange that night. | 那晚你的行为太奇怪了 |
[18:54] | The text is gone. | 那条短信不见了 |
[18:55] | They erased it! | 他们删除了 |
[18:57] | Honestly, I don’t… I… | 真的 我不…我… |
[18:58] | What do you want me to say? | 你想让我说什么 |
[18:59] | What do they have on you? Huh? | 你有什么把柄在他们手上 |
[19:01] | Molly… | 莫莉… |
[19:02] | if there’s any part of you that trusts me right now, | 如果你现在还有一丁点相信我 |
[19:05] | please, go back to the hospital. | 拜托 回医院去吧 |
[19:13] | They better have a gun to your head. | 你最好是被他们威胁到了 |
[19:26] | John… | 约翰… |
[19:29] | I’m so sorry… | 很抱歉… |
[19:31] | but something happened to her up there. | 但是她精神方面确实有问题 |
[19:33] | She’s right to be paranoid. | 她这么多疑情有可原 |
[19:35] | But it’s a brain issue. | 但这是大脑问题 |
[19:38] | She needs to be seen. | 该找医生给她看看 |
[19:40] | Take her far away from whatever it is she’s suspicious of, | 带她远离她怀疑的一切 |
[19:43] | but please, just get her some help. | 拜托 你一定要帮她 |
[19:45] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[19:55] | They got to her. | 他们对她动手了 |
[19:56] | They’re trying to make me look crazy. | 他们想让我看上去跟疯了一样 |
[20:00] | Hello? | 喂 |
[20:03] | We’ll be right there. | 我们马上过去 |
[20:04] | – What? – It’s Ethan. | -怎么了 -是伊森 |
[20:06] | Something’s wrong. He’s not waking up. | 出问题了 他醒不过来 |
[20:10] | Yasumoto Towers. | 安本塔 |
[20:11] | Whatever caused him to shut down was catastrophic. | 导致他关闭的原因是灾难性的 |
[20:14] | His systems are trying to rebuild | 他的系统正在尝试从头开始 |
[20:15] | everything he is from scratch. | 重建一切 |
[20:17] | He’s still in there. | 他还在里边 |
[20:19] | I know he is. | 我知道他在里边 |
[20:22] | Is there anything we can do? | 我们能做些什么吗 |
[20:24] | Well, it’s not as simple as reloading a backup. | 这可不像重装备份那么简单 |
[20:28] | Ethan’s complexity has out-paced our ability to repair him. | 伊森构造复杂 已经远不是我等可以修复的了 |
[20:31] | We could try forcing an engagement, | 我们可以尝试强制运行一个协议 |
[20:33] | – with his body to speed up the process but… – No. | -让他身体加速进程处理 但是 -不 |
[20:36] | Interfering could be disastrous. | 干扰可能造成严重后果 |
[20:38] | Even when we’ve modeled a flawless restart, | 即便我们完美地进行了重启 |
[20:40] | there’s still potential for cognitive and memory loss. | 他依然可能面临认知和记忆的缺失 |
[20:43] | He might not be who he was before he shut down. | 他可能变不回关闭之前的那个人了 |
[20:45] | So… basically, he’s in a coma? | 所以 他相当于正在昏迷中 |
[20:49] | Basically. | 差不多吧 |
[20:51] | All we can do is wait. | 我们能做的只有等待 |
[21:07] | I want someone by his side | 我希望有人待在他身旁 |
[21:08] | 24-7. | 一刻不离 |
[21:11] | Really? But he’s not even gonna know we’re here. | 真的吗 他又不知道我们在这里 |
[21:14] | We’ll know. | 我们会知道 |
[21:32] | Ethan’s hurt because of me. | 伊森是因为我受伤的 |
[21:36] | They used him to lure me out of the house. | 他们用他来引诱我出屋 |
[21:38] | Who knows what happened? | 世事难料 |
[21:44] | We have to get inside the ISEA. | 我们得进入国际安全设备协会 |
[21:47] | It’s the only way we’re gonna get any answers. | 那是我们能找到答案的唯一办法 |
[21:54] | I-If you don’t believe me… | 如果你不相信我 |
[21:55] | Hey, I-I… | 我… |
[21:58] | I don’t know what I believe. | 我都不知道我相信什么 |
[22:00] | That’s the truth. | 这是真话 |
[22:03] | I-I know something happened to you on the mission | 我知道任务途中有事发生在你身上 |
[22:06] | because you came back changed. | 因为你回来时变了 |
[22:07] | I-I know, I know you believe you were pregnant… | 我知道 你之前认为自己怀孕了 |
[22:11] | No. I was pregnant. | 不对 我是怀孕了 |
[22:12] | We spent years trying to have this baby. | 我们花了好多年想要个孩子 |
[22:14] | We wanted it so badly. | 我们那么想要 |
[22:16] | So I… what? I saw what I wanted to see? | 所以我 我就幻想了自己想看的事吗 |
[22:19] | – No… – Huh? All of it? | -不是 -幻想了这一切 |
[22:20] | You were alone with Sam during the test. | 检查的时候只有山姆和你一起 |
[22:23] | I wasn’t with you when she warned you about Sparks. | 她警告你斯帕克斯时我不在你身边 |
[22:25] | Everything I know about this pregnancy I know from you. | 怀孕的这些事都是我从你那里听到的 |
[22:29] | And we both know you’ve been hallucinating. | 而我们都知道你最近一直有幻觉 |
[22:31] | Yeah, well, I know when I’m hallucinating, okay? | 产生幻觉的时候我是知道的 好吗 |
[22:33] | I’ve had a lot of practice lately. | 我最近可练习了不少 |
[22:34] | I’m not saying it wasn’t real to you. | 我没有说这事对你来说不真实 |
[22:37] | I am not imagining a baby. | 我没有幻想出一个孩子 |
[22:42] | Listen… | 听着 |
[22:43] | it doesn’t matter if I believe you or not. | 不管我相信不相信你 |
[22:45] | But if I’m not sure it happened, | 但如果我都不确定有没有 |
[22:48] | then I guarantee you the rest of the world | 那我可以向你保证 世界上的其他人 |
[22:50] | will be certain it didn’t. | 肯定会断定根本没有 |
[22:55] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[22:59] | You let me know if anything changes with Ethan. | 如果伊森有情况就告诉我 |
[23:01] | Molly, where are you going? | 莫莉 你要去哪里 |
[23:05] | It does matter, John, | 那真的很重要 约翰 |
[23:07] | if you believe me. | 你对我的信任 |
[23:31] | His program architecture is resilient. | 他的程序架构复原能力很强 |
[23:33] | He’s strong. | 他很强壮 |
[23:38] | He gets it from us. | 他从我们这里继承的 |
[23:43] | He gets it from Molly, too. | 他也从莫莉那里继承了 |
[23:50] | Can I take a shift? | 要我来换班吗 |
[23:51] | Soon. | 等下 |
[23:58] | What happened out in those woods? | 那片林子里发生了什么 |
[24:02] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[24:08] | I guess we’ll find out when he wakes up. | 他醒来我们就会知道了吧 |
[24:26] | John?! | 约翰 |
[24:29] | What are you doing?! | 你在干什么 |
[24:29] | Trying something. His systems are ready. | 试点东西 他的系统准备好了 |
[24:31] | You can’t engage his body yet! | 你还不能链接他的身体 |
[24:33] | He needs some kind of stimulus. | 他需要一些刺激 |
[24:34] | He needs to know we’re here. | 他需要知道我们在这里 |
[24:35] | It’s too soon! | 还太早了 |
[24:41] | Ethan? | 伊森 |
[24:43] | Do you hear me? | 你听到我了吗 |
[24:45] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[24:46] | – It’s me– Dad. – Who are you? | -是我 你爸爸 -你是谁 |
[24:48] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[24:49] | Who are you? Who are you? | 你是谁 你是谁 |
[24:53] | Shutting down. | 关闭 |
[25:11] | How could you do that? | 你怎么能做这种事 |
[25:13] | It’s just as risky to do nothing. | 这和什么都不做一样危险 |
[25:15] | So… that was… | 所以 那个 |
[25:18] | that was… good? | 那个是 好现象吗 |
[25:19] | The truth is Ethan is in an undiscovered country right now. | 事实是伊森现在正处在未知世界里 |
[25:22] | Neither of us knows what’s going on there. | 我们谁都不知道现在是什么情况 |
[25:24] | The truth? | 事实 |
[25:25] | How about you want to find out what Ethan knows | 事实是你想搞清楚伊森是否知道 |
[25:27] | about what happened to Molly? | 莫莉发生了什么事吧 |
[25:30] | I do, but I didn’t put him at risk. | 的确 但我没有将他置于危险中 |
[25:32] | Taking him to the island was putting him at risk. | 带他去岛上就已经置他于险境了 |
[25:34] | You didn’t even tell me you were going! | 你甚至都没有告诉我你们去了 |
[25:36] | We built him together, John. | 我们一起创造了他 约翰 |
[25:39] | From coding to body-mapping | 从编程到绘制身体 |
[25:41] | through every stage of development, | 以及所有的发展阶段 |
[25:43] | and then every big decision that needs to be made, | 但每到需要做重要决定的时候 |
[25:45] | you just make it. | 你都会独断专行 |
[25:46] | Did I need your permission to take him to see his grandfather? | 我需要你的许可才能带他去看他外祖父吗 |
[25:49] | That’s not what I’m talking about. | 我不是在说这个 |
[25:52] | We were gonna find the best home for Ethan. | 我们本想给伊森找一个最好的家 |
[25:54] | We were auditioning families | 我们都在面试家庭了 |
[25:55] | when you just… took him home. | 你却直接 把他带回家了 |
[26:01] | But you-you-you, you never objected. | 但你 你 你从未反对过 |
[26:03] | What was I gonna say– | 我要怎么说 |
[26:04] | I know you guys can’t have kids of your own | 说我知道你们不能有自己的孩子 |
[26:05] | but I think it’d be better for Ethan to be with someone else? | 但我觉得伊森跟别人生活会更好吗 |
[26:21] | I’m not saying he’s in the wrong place. | 我不是说他不该去你们家 |
[26:23] | I know Ethan wouldn’t be who he is without you. | 我知道 没有你伊森不会成就伊森 |
[26:26] | But you’re not his parent. | 但你不是他的妈妈 |
[26:28] | And I don’t need your permission to make any decisions here. | 我做任何决定都不需要得到你的许可 |
[26:31] | You work for me. | 你是我下属 |
[26:36] | We’re not partners. | 我们不是搭档 |
[27:16] | How’s Ethan? | 伊森怎么样了 |
[27:18] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[27:21] | I was impatient. | 我心急了 |
[27:22] | I tried to rush things. | 欲速则不达 |
[27:26] | He’s back to where he was. | 他回到初始状态了 |
[27:33] | Molly… | 莫莉 |
[27:35] | I want to believe. | 我想相信的 |
[27:39] | If you can just help me see | 只要你能帮我看清 |
[27:43] | how can all of this be true. | 这整件事为什么是真的 |
[27:47] | Okay. I can’t. | 可是我做不到 |
[27:49] | Something terrible happened to me– | 我身上发生了很可怕的事 |
[27:52] | unthinkable– and I don’t have proof. | 无法想象的事 而我没有证据 |
[27:56] | Now, I know… | 现在我知道 |
[27:58] | that’s hard for you… | 这对你来说很难… |
[28:00] | You need a leap of faith. | 你需要我无条件相信你 |
[28:02] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[28:05] | But if I take the leap and I’m wrong…? | 但如果我相信了 最后我却错了呢 |
[28:08] | And I’m crazy? | 其实是我疯了吗 |
[28:11] | Nothing would make me happier right now | 现在 如果是我疯了 |
[28:14] | than to be crazy. | 我反而更开心 |
[28:19] | I can’t lose you. | 我不能失去你 |
[28:33] | Please, don’t give up on facts now. | 求你了 不要放弃寻找真相 |
[28:37] | The only chance I’ve got is to keep fighting from the inside. | 现在我唯一的机会就是打入内部继续抗争 |
[28:40] | But why would they keep you around? | 但他们为什么还留着你 |
[28:43] | Well, because they think | 因为他们觉得 |
[28:44] | they’ve neutralized the threat. | 他们已经化解了威胁 |
[28:47] | Sam was the only one who had proof | 山姆是唯一一个有验血报告 |
[28:48] | of the baby on that blood test. | 可以证明孩子存在的人 |
[28:51] | And they tied her up pretty good. | 但他们很好地掌控了她 |
[28:53] | They covered up everything. | 他们掩盖了所有的事 |
[29:01] | Everything they knew about. | 所有他们知道的事 |
[29:03] | The dog. | 那条狗 |
[29:05] | Remember Gus? | 记得格斯吗 |
[29:06] | – Yeah. – He bit me. | -记得 -它咬了我 |
[29:10] | Sparks doesn’t know about that. | 斯帕克斯不知道这事 |
[29:14] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[29:15] | I gotta go call my dad. | 我得去给我爸爸打电话 |
[29:23] | Thank you, Daddy. | 谢谢你 爸爸 |
[29:26] | Baby girl. | 宝贝闺女 |
[29:29] | Hey, what the hell do you want with a bloody towel? | 你要一条带血的毛巾干什么 |
[29:52] | See you at 4:00 | 我们四点见 |
[29:54] | Dr. Beck, uh, do you have a moment? | 贝克医生 你有空吗 |
[29:56] | John Woods. You treated my wife Molly. | 我是约翰·伍兹 您医治过我妻子莫莉 |
[29:58] | – Yes? – I just wanted | -有什么事 -我就是想 |
[29:59] | to apologize for my behavior yesterday. | 为我昨天的行为向您道歉 |
[30:02] | I had no right to come after you that way. | 我那样对你真的很不应该 |
[30:05] | There’s no need. | 不用道歉 |
[30:06] | I see you didn’t stay the night, like I asked. | 我看到你们没有依我要求留下住院 |
[30:08] | Well, she was panicking, | 她吓坏了 |
[30:10] | and I felt much better for her to be home. Sorry. | 我觉得回家对她来说比较好 抱歉 |
[30:13] | As long as her symptoms didn’t get any worse. | 只要她的症状没有恶化 |
[30:15] | But you were right. | 但你说得对 |
[30:16] | I-I was seeing what I wanted to see. | 我只看到了自己想看到的事 |
[30:18] | – We all do that. If you’ll excuse me… – Yeah. | -我们都会这样 不好意思 -是的 |
[30:20] | But she’s getting worse. Uh, now that you’ve opened my eyes, | 但她的情况恶化了 是你让我看清了事实 |
[30:23] | I realize she’s been living in this, | 我这才意识到她一直活在想象里 |
[30:25] | in this fantasy world for quite some time. | 她在自己虚构的世界里活了那么久 |
[30:31] | I can have my office give you the contact information. | 我可以让我的助理给你联系方式 |
[30:33] | There are also at-home therapy options, | 医院也可以提供上门治疗 |
[30:35] | if you don’t mind a simulant. | 如果你们不介意用模拟装置 |
[30:36] | Now, I really need to be going. | 我真的得走了 |
[30:37] | Oh, “A simulant”? | 一个模拟装置 |
[30:40] | An artificially generated therapy option. | 是一种人工生成疗法 |
[30:42] | DNA检测 同一样品上的两项检验体 验体一 人类成年女性 验体二 胚胎干细胞 正在识别验体一 请稍等 | |
[30:43] | The units are excellent. | 药物用量都很精确 |
[30:44] | A robot therapist? | 机器人治疗师吗 |
[30:46] | I-I don’t know that I’d trust | 我不太信任用这种东西 |
[30:47] | that kind of thing helping my wife. | 来帮助我的妻子 |
[30:50] | Do they really work? | 真的有用吗 |
[30:51] | Just get in touch with my office. | 你和我的办公室再联系吧 |
[30:53] | Come on. | 快点 |
[30:55] | Uh, sorry. I… | 抱歉 我 |
[30:56] | I-I just to, uh, thank you again. | 我只是想再次表示感谢 |
[31:03] | And, uh, did you, did you give me you contact information? | 你把联系方式给我了吗 |
[31:12] | You know, uh, I’ll let you escape now. | 算了 我就不打扰你了 |
[31:15] | Thanks for all the help. | 谢谢你的帮忙 |
[31:29] | This proves it. | 这能证明 |
[31:30] | They tried to make me think I was crazy. | 他们试图让我认为自己疯了 |
[31:33] | There was a baby. | 我真的有怀孕 |
[31:34] | Okay, but why admit to getting you pregnant, | 好吧 但为什么承认让你怀孕 |
[31:36] | and then cover it up? | 却又要掩盖此事呢 |
[31:38] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[31:39] | But this blood analysis shows that it was part me. | 但是血液分析显示这是我身体里的一部分 |
[31:42] | And this other DNA– well, I’ve never seen anything like it. | 而这另一组DNA 我从未见过这样的排序 |
[31:47] | So what Sparks was saying | 所以斯帕克斯说 |
[31:49] | about me being the father, that’s… | 我要做父亲了 那是 |
[31:52] | I’m sorry. | 很遗憾 |
[31:54] | I believed him when he said it was ours. | 当他说这孩子是我们的时候 我相信了他 |
[31:59] | But I’ve gotta find out what they did to me. | 但是我得查出他们对我做了什么 |
[32:03] | You said it yourself: the only way is from the inside. | 你自己也说了 唯一的办法就是深入内部 |
[32:06] | So I’ve gotta get myself back to work, | 所以我得回去工作了 |
[32:08] | pretend I believe their story, | 假装我相信他们的鬼话 |
[32:09] | act crazy and confused, | 表现得疯狂 困惑 |
[32:11] | and chalk it all up to a bad reentry. | 将这一切归咎于这次糟糕的回归 |
[32:13] | Act like you believe it, and they will, too. | 要表现得相信他们 他们才会相信你 |
[32:15] | We can’t trust anybody, John. | 约翰 我们谁也不能相信 |
[32:17] | Not Sam, not anybody. | 不能相信山姆 任何人都不能信 |
[32:19] | No. | 是的 |
[32:21] | But we can trust each other. | 但我们可以信任彼此 |
[32:37] | Do you think we…? | 你觉得我们… |
[32:37] | I’ve been worried as hell about you. | 我一直非常担心你 |
[32:39] | They told me that you were admitted to a hospital | 他们和我说今早是直升机 |
[32:41] | after an airlift this morning. | 把你送进医院的 |
[32:43] | I had to get away, okay? | 我不得不离开 |
[32:44] | I panicked. I’m sorry. | 我慌了 抱歉 |
[32:46] | You could’ve killed us both. | 你差点害死我们俩 |
[32:49] | I was trying to help you, Molly. | 莫莉 我只是想帮你 |
[32:50] | Help me. | 帮帮我吧 |
[32:52] | You saved my life. | 你救了我的命 |
[32:55] | It was crazy of me thinking I was pregnant. | 我以为我怀孕了 这简直是太疯狂了 |
[32:56] | I’m-I’m embarrassed that I lost touch with reality like that. | 这样迷失自我 脱离现实 我感到很难看 |
[33:02] | It’s painful to see someone you love | 看着心爱的人举止异常 |
[33:04] | not act like themselves. | 是很痛苦的事 |
[33:06] | Yeah, well, I-I-I scared everybody I loved. | 是 我吓坏了所有我爱的人 |
[33:08] | Okay? Even myself. | 包括我自己 |
[33:10] | I need another chance. | 再给我一次机会 |
[33:11] | I want to come back to work. | 我想回来工作 |
[33:15] | I’m not Kryger. | 我不是克雷格 |
[33:17] | No, you’re not. | 是的 |
[33:19] | He wasn’t as strong as you. | 他不像你这么坚强 |
[33:22] | But I suggest you take some time. | 但是我建议你先休息一下 |
[33:23] | – You think about this. – No, no, no, no. | -好好想想吧 -不不不 |
[33:24] | I worked too hard for everything I’ve got. | 我那么努力才得到现在拥有的一切 |
[33:25] | I don’t want to lose that now. | 我不想现在失去 |
[33:30] | All right. | 好吧 |
[33:32] | We’re all here to help you get healthy, Molly. | 莫莉 我们都愿意帮你恢复健康 |
[33:35] | But I won’t lie to you. | 但是我不会骗你 |
[33:37] | Given your condition, | 鉴于你目前的状况 |
[33:38] | we’ll be watching you very carefully. | 我们会认真地观察你 |
[33:40] | I’d expect that. | 我也希望如此 |
[33:42] | I’m not gonna let you down. | 我不会让你失望的 |
[33:47] | Welcome back. | 欢迎回来 |
[33:49] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[34:05] | I know you’re there. | 我知道你来了 |
[34:07] | You smell better than anyone else in this building. | 你是这栋楼里气味最好的人 |
[34:11] | Well, that’s not saying much. | 这还用说嘛 |
[34:12] | You know, you should go away more often. | 你该多离开几次 |
[34:15] | While you were gone, | 你不在的时候 |
[34:16] | I found out that you were wrong about two things: | 我发现你对两件事的看法是错的 |
[34:19] | First, oh, that, uh, sales rep was trying to seduce me. | 首先 推销员想要勾引我 |
[34:22] | I wasn’t imagining it. | 那可不是我想象出来的 |
[34:24] | I’m happy for you, Danny. I’m sure it had nothing | 我为你高兴 丹尼 我相信 |
[34:25] | to do with that centrifuge he was trying to sell. | 他不是想借此把离心机卖给你 |
[34:27] | You know what? Promise me. | 你要答应我 |
[34:29] | When our research makes a deep-space colony viable, | 我们的研究使外太空移民成为可能时 |
[34:31] | I get to go first. By myself. | 我要自己一个人先去 |
[34:35] | You don’t mind, do you? | 你不介意吧 |
[34:37] | “Mind”? I’ve been hanging out with our dead worms. | 介意什么 我一直和死虫子混在一起 |
[34:43] | Speaking of which… | 说起这个 |
[34:51] | This is the cam from the deep-space probe | 这是外太空探测器的摄像头 |
[34:53] | as it was returning to the Seraphim on the mission. | 回到塞拉芬执行任务时拍摄的 |
[34:55] | So, this was about… 6,400 miles up, | 大约上升到6400英里时 |
[34:58] | where all the worms died– right… there. | 蠕虫都死在了 那里 |
[35:02] | Yeah, well, I was looking at that. | 虽然我在看着 |
[35:03] | – But I couldn’t find anything. – Either could I… | -但没有任何发现 -我也是 |
[35:06] | which only leaves one possibility. | 所以只有一个可能性了 |
[35:07] | You messed up and contaminated the samples | 在探测器离开空间站前 |
[35:09] | before the probe left the station. | 你在混乱中污染了样本 |
[35:11] | – Right. – No, wrong. | -对 -不 不对 |
[35:13] | You don’t mess up. Hey! | 你从不混乱的 莫莉 |
[35:15] | Do you want to do this another time? | 需要下次再聊吗 |
[35:17] | No, no! Um, go. | 不用 继续 |
[35:19] | Well, I kept at it, and then I discovered. this. | 我没有放弃 然后发现了这个 |
[35:25] | Oh, a new filter. | 一个新的滤波器 |
[35:26] | I called it Algorithm Danny 5. | 我称它为丹尼演算法五号 |
[35:29] | But, here, here, here. Watch. | 这这这 你看 |
[35:30] | Right at 6,392 miles out. | 在6392英里处 |
[35:35] | It’s a wave of interlaced energy fields | 出现了交错的能量场波 |
[35:38] | I mean, it oscillates so fast, | 它振荡得非常快 |
[35:40] | no single frequency shows up. | 以致没有单频出现 |
[35:42] | That’s why we never found it. | 所以我们没有发现它 |
[35:43] | I’ve never seen anything like it. | 我从没见过这样的东西 |
[35:45] | So, it moves like energy, but it contaminates. | 所以它像能量一样移动 但会污染样本 |
[35:48] | More like a spore. | 更像是孢子 |
[35:50] | What is it? | 它是什么 |
[35:51] | Where did it come from? | 从哪儿来的 |
[35:53] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[35:55] | Looks like you found our worm killer. | 看来你找到了我们的蠕虫杀手 |
[36:01] | Hey, John. | 喂 约翰 |
[36:03] | Ethan? | 伊森 |
[36:05] | When? | 什么时候 |
[36:08] | I’m on my way. | 我马上过去 |
[36:12] | He did it on his own. | 他自己做到的 |
[36:14] | Julie noticed it first. | 朱莉先发现的 |
[36:15] | 20 minutes ago, everything just comes back up. | 二十分钟前 全部都恢复过来了 |
[36:17] | He’s asleep, but he’s in there. | 他在睡觉 但他有意识了 |
[36:19] | He’s smiling. | 他在笑着 |
[36:20] | Wouldn’t you? | 你不也是吗 |
[36:23] | Ethan. | 伊森 |
[36:25] | Hey, Ethan. | 伊森 你好 |
[36:29] | Hey. | 你好 |
[36:34] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[36:36] | Welcome back. | 欢迎回来 |
[36:37] | We missed you. | 我们好想你 |
[36:40] | Time to go home. | 该回家了 |
[36:50] | I’m so tired. | 我好累 |
[36:52] | Well, Dad said it’s gonna take some time to feel all better. | 你爸爸说你会慢慢好起来的 |
[36:55] | A lot of rest. | 需要多休息 |
[36:58] | Okay. | 知道了 |
[37:02] | I was so scared when you were gone. | 你不在的时候我好害怕 |
[37:08] | Do you remember what happened? | 你记得发生什么事了吗 |
[37:10] | Anything? | 任何事 |
[37:14] | No. | 不记得 |
[37:19] | Can I get a drink? | 我可以喝杯饮料吗 |
[37:20] | No, no, no, no. You stay right here. | 不不不不 你躺着 |
[37:22] | I’ll do that. | 我给你倒 |
[37:23] | Don’t get used to this kind of treatment. | 你别习惯这种待遇就好 |
[37:58] | Were you expecting someone else? | 你在等其他人吗 |
[38:10] | Where did it come from? | 它从哪来的 |
[38:13] | Hey, boss. I’m just leaving. | 老大 我刚要下班 |
[38:15] | Hey, Danny, can you send me the new algorithm? | 丹尼 能把新演算法发给我吗 |
[38:18] | Uh, your file? | 你的文件 |
[38:20] | Yeah, but you’re not gonna guilt me into staying late. | 但你不会怪我晚下班吧 |
[38:24] | No guilt. | 不怪你 |
[38:25] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[38:28] | There you go. | 发给你了 |
[38:29] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[38:44] | Okay. | 好 |
[38:48] | Load file. | 加载文件 |
[38:49] | Index day 307, | 索引第307天 |
[38:51] | hour 14. | 第14小时 |
[38:54] | – Is this…? – Yeah. | -这是… -对 |
[38:56] | When I saw Marcus. | 我见到马库斯的时候 |
[38:58] | Pause. | 暂停 |
[38:59] | Insert filter, Algorithm Danny 5. | 嵌入滤波器 丹尼演算法五号 |
[39:04] | Index play. | 索引播放 |
[39:47] | The transfer to the life support cell is complete. | 生命维持细胞转移完成 |
[39:50] | All vitals are strong. | 所有生命体征良好 |
[39:53] | What the hell is it? | 这到底是什么 |
[39:57] | It’s a boy. | 是个男孩 |