时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | I went to space on a 13-month solo mission. | 我去太空进行了一项为期十三个月的单人任务 |
[00:09] | I didn’t come home alone. | 我并非独自归来 |
[00:13] | My husband created a lifelike android called a Humanich. | 我丈夫发明了一种栩栩如生的机器人 人工生命 |
[00:17] | His name is Ethan– he’s the prototype. | 他叫伊森 他是原型 |
[00:20] | This is a story about Earth… | 这是一个关于地球的故事 |
[00:22] | Ethan! | 伊森 |
[00:23] | …A story about family… | 关于家庭的故事 |
[00:29] | …A story about survival. | 关于生存的故事 |
[00:38] | You were right– | 你说对了 |
[00:38] | they’ve been conducting experiments on astronauts, | 他们拿宇航员做实验 |
[00:40] | all off the books. | 完全秘密进行 |
[00:42] | I’m pregnant. | 我怀孕了 |
[00:42] | H-How’s that even possible? | 怎么可能 |
[00:43] | Once I get this to the lab, | 只要我把这个送去实验室 |
[00:46] | the DNA test won’t take long. | DNA检测不会花很长时间的 |
[00:47] | That’s all I need. | 这些就够了 |
[00:48] | – I was talking to Tim earlier? – Tim who? | -我早前一直在跟蒂姆交谈 -蒂姆什么 |
[00:51] | – Dawkins. Marcus’ brother. – Tim… | -道金斯 马库斯的哥哥 -蒂姆 |
[00:53] | He’s here. He’s out there at the party. | 他来了 就在派对上 |
[00:55] | No, he isn’t. | 不 他没有 |
[00:56] | I can’t keep going on like this, John, | 我不能再这样下去了 约翰 |
[00:58] | I got to go get some help. | 我需要帮助 |
[00:59] | Whatever’s going on in my brain is getting worse, and fast. | 我大脑的情况正在快速恶化 |
[01:07] | Dr. Barton. | 巴顿医生 |
[01:12] | – Pull over. – I can’t do that. | -停车 -不行 |
[01:14] | Pull over! | 停车 |
[01:29] | Look in the back. | 去后面看看 |
[01:32] | All clear. | 没人 |
[01:32] | They’re gone. | 他们跑了 |
[01:37] | We should have dropped Ethan off with Julie. | 我们应该把伊森交给朱莉 |
[01:39] | We’re a family. | 我们是一家人 |
[01:40] | We go together. | 患难与共 |
[01:42] | I don’t like this. | 我不喜欢这样 |
[01:44] | Well, we can’t stay here. | 我们不能留在这 |
[01:45] | Where was Sparks taking you? | 斯帕克斯要带你去哪 |
[01:47] | Quarantine. Sam said get out of the car, so… | 他要隔离我 山姆叫我下车 所以… |
[01:51] | But if this baby is ours, then | 但如果这个孩子是我们的 |
[01:52] | why would he take you to quarantine? | 他为什么要隔离你 |
[01:54] | What’s he trying to cover up? | 他想掩饰什么 |
[01:56] | People were gonna lose their careers over it. | 人们会因此丢掉饭碗的 |
[01:58] | And maybe he was trying to save his own. | 也许他只是想保住自己的 |
[02:00] | I deactivated Ethan’s tracking, just in case | 我关闭了伊森的追踪器 |
[02:03] | if they try to use him to get to us, but | 以防他们利用他找到我们 |
[02:05] | we can’t hide forever. They will find us. | 但我们躲不了一世 他们会找到我们的 |
[02:07] | I just need one day. | 我只需要一天 |
[02:09] | I’m gonna do the DNA test myself | 等我亲自做完DNA测试 |
[02:11] | and then we can go home. | 我们就可以回家了 |
[02:13] | Here, right here. | 就这儿 |
[02:28] | – Sir. – Yes? | -长官 -说 |
[02:29] | The vehicle’s abandoned in a parking lot. | 他们的车被弃在一处停车场 |
[02:32] | We’re scanning footage from aerial drones | 我们用无人机扫描了脚印 |
[02:33] | to determine where they went. | 来确定他们的去向 |
[02:34] | Probably not far. Their passports are upstairs, | 应该不会太远 护照还在楼上 |
[02:37] | they didn’t access their bank accounts. | 他们也没有使用过银行账户 |
[02:39] | They left in a hurry. | 他们走得很急 |
[02:42] | What kind of priority are we talking about here, sir? | 我们应该先怎么做呢 长官 |
[02:48] | I’ll have to get back to you on that. | 回头再告诉你 |
[02:58] | Phone call from Director Sparks. | 斯帕克斯局长来电 |
[03:01] | Where would you like to take it? | 您希望在哪里接通 |
[03:02] | Private, please. | 请给我点私人空间 |
[03:04] | Yes? | 什么事 |
[03:05] | We have a bit of a situation with Molly Woods. | 莫莉·伍兹这儿有一点小状况 |
[03:09] | She resisted my attempts to bring her in to quarantine. | 她拒绝我隔离她 |
[03:12] | Where is she now? | 她现在在哪 |
[03:14] | We’re tracking her down. | 我们正在追踪 |
[03:15] | – We’ll find her. – You don’t sound optimistic. | -我们会找到的 -听起来不太乐观 |
[03:18] | I gave her every chance, but we are where we are. | 我给了她很多次机会 但这次我不会手下留情了 |
[03:21] | Yes, you gave her the opportunity to come in willingly, | 是的 之前你都是让她自愿接受隔离 |
[03:25] | and now we must try another approach. | 现在我们得尝试另一种方法 |
[03:28] | Given, as you say, | 就像你说的 机会给过了 |
[03:29] | we are where we are. | 这次不要手下留情了 |
[03:32] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[04:05] | Mr. Yasumoto, welcome. | 安本先生 欢迎 |
[04:07] | Thank you for accommodating me on such short notice. | 感谢你们这么快就准备好迎接我了 |
[04:10] | It’s our pleasure. | 我们的荣幸 |
[04:11] | I’d be happy to show you our latest development. | 我很乐意向您介绍我们的最新发明 |
[04:13] | No, no, please, allow me. | 不不 让我来 |
[04:15] | Ten years, and we have come so close in replicating | 十年了 我们还差一点就能复制 |
[04:20] | the meteor substance. | 陨石物质了 |
[04:21] | – Have you minimized the danger? – To a degree. | -你们把危害最小化了吗 -某种程度上是的 |
[04:24] | Of course, there are still improvements to be made. | 当然还有些地方需要改进 |
[04:26] | While we’ve eliminated damage on contact with the skin, | 我们已经消除了它与皮肤接触的危害 |
[04:29] | we haven’t completely ruled out | 但还没完全消除 |
[04:31] | any risk to the respiratory system. | 它对呼吸系统的危害 |
[04:37] | Excellent. | 太棒了 |
[04:39] | As you can see, | 就像您看到的 |
[04:40] | we are on the path to being fully operational. | 我们的研究很快就能成功了 |
[04:43] | And the healing properties? | 那愈合能力呢 |
[04:45] | We’ve had encouraging results. | 成果也不错 |
[04:48] | I see. | 我知道了 |
[04:49] | Would he mind taking off his mask? | 他介意摘掉面罩吗 |
[04:51] | We are not prepared for that level of exposure. | 我们还没有达到那种可暴露程度 |
[04:55] | You mentioned that you minimized the danger. | 你说你们已经把危害最小化了 |
[04:57] | It’s true. | 确实 |
[04:59] | But not without consequences. | 但还没到完全无害的程度 |
[05:01] | I’d like to witness the progress myself. | 我想亲自见证它的进展 |
[05:06] | It is, of course, your choice. | 当然 做与不做是你们的选择 |
[05:48] | There. | 看 |
[05:49] | Good. | 很好 |
[05:50] | Progress has been made. | 很有进展 |
[05:54] | What’s happening now? | 那现在又算怎么回事 |
[05:57] | Anton. Anton, Anton. | 安东 安东 安东 |
[06:00] | Anton, Anton! Anton! | 安东 安东 安东 |
[06:02] | Anton, Anton. | 安东 安东 |
[06:04] | Anton. | 安东 |
[06:05] | Anton. | 安东 |
[06:20] | Aw, look what the tide dragged in. | 瞧瞧海浪把谁送来了 |
[06:25] | Come. | 来让我抱抱 |
[06:29] | – Oh. Hi, Daddy. – Hey, baby girl. | -你好 爸爸 -你好 女儿 |
[06:35] | Thousands of miles up to the heavens and then back here again. | 去了那么远的太空 还是回到了这里 |
[06:41] | Still just as beautiful as ever. | 而且和以前一样漂亮 |
[06:42] | Hello, Quinn. | 你好 奎恩 |
[06:44] | John. | 约翰 |
[06:48] | It’s the admiral of the 7th Fleet, no doubt. | 这是第七舰队的小将军吧 |
[06:50] | – Hi, Grandpa. – Hey, look, I took the liberty of providing | -爷爷好 -我擅自给你带来了 |
[06:53] | transportation for you. | 代步工具 |
[06:55] | You know how to drive yet? | 你会开车了吗 |
[06:56] | I’m not allowed to. | 我还没到能开车的年纪呢 |
[06:58] | Oh, what a travesty. | 真是的 |
[07:00] | I’ll tell you what — you can ride stowaway | 那这样吧 你在我后面 |
[07:02] | in the back — how about that, huh? | 偷偷开 怎么样 |
[07:08] | You don’t plan to stay long, do you? | 你们没打算待很久是吗 |
[07:10] | Uh, it’s a bit of an impromptu visit. | 这次是临时拜访吧 |
[07:12] | Just for a day. We’ll be back soon. | 我们只待一天 马上就走 |
[07:14] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[07:15] | That’s what I said 40 years ago. | 40年前我也说过这话 |
[07:18] | Your mother, she dreamed of living in Paris. | 你妈妈啊 做梦都想住在巴黎 |
[07:21] | When I told her I was gonna set up my practice here, | 当我告诉她我要在这儿定居时 |
[07:23] | they used to call this the, uh, Paris | 我说他们以前把这儿叫做太平洋上的 |
[07:25] | – of the Pacific. – Of the Pacific, I know. | -巴黎 -太平洋上的巴黎 我知道 |
[07:32] | You’ve heard that before, haven’t you? | 那是因为你听说过 不是吗 |
[07:35] | We just had a really long trip, Daddy, | 我们走了很远的路 爸爸 |
[07:37] | so can we just get to the house? | 赶紧回家吧行吗 |
[07:45] | Sure. | 好 |
[07:50] | Just for a day. | 就一天嘛 |
[07:57] | Hello? | 喂 |
[08:00] | Anybody? | 有人吗 |
[08:06] | Yes? | 怎么了 |
[08:07] | Look, I know — I entered an off-limits area. I blew it. | 我知道我闯进了禁区 是我搞砸了 |
[08:10] | I expect to be disciplined, | 理应受到惩罚 |
[08:12] | but I’d really like to go home now. | 但现在我可以回家了吗 |
[08:13] | Director Sparks requested that you wait. | 斯帕克斯局长要求你留下 |
[08:16] | He should be here any minute. | 他马上就到 |
[08:19] | Can I at least go to the bathroom? | 至少能让我去趟卫生间吧 |
[08:21] | I’ve been… | 我一直在喝这个… |
[08:43] | We’ve detained Sam Barton. | 我们扣留了山姆·巴顿 |
[08:45] | She tried to destroy a sample of Molly’s blood. | 她想销毁莫莉的血液样本 |
[08:48] | I’m fairly certain Molly told her about the pregnancy. | 我想莫莉肯定告诉了她自己怀孕的事 |
[08:50] | And the blood sample? | 那血样是怎么回事 |
[08:52] | If I had to guess… | 非要猜的话 |
[08:53] | she’s trying to determine the DNA of the baby. | 她应该是想检测孩子的DNA |
[08:56] | It’s critical | 一定不能 |
[08:56] | that she not get the answers she seeks. | 让她知道真相 |
[08:59] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[09:00] | I’m not sure you do. | 你真明白吗 |
[09:02] | My experiments at recreating | 我关于复制 |
[09:04] | the life-sustaining substance have failed. | 生命维持系统的实验失败了 |
[09:08] | Time is running out. | 没时间了 |
[09:10] | The answer may be in what Molly brought back inside her. | 也许答案就在莫莉带回来的孩子身上 |
[09:14] | I can’t unring the bell. | 但我没法收场了 |
[09:15] | Now that she’s asking questions, | 她已经开始怀疑了 |
[09:17] | she won’t stop until she gets an answer. | 就一定会追查到底的 |
[09:19] | Then it’s time we take her out of the equation. | 那我们就让她消失吧 |
[09:22] | She’s done her part — she brought the baby here. | 她的任务已经完成了 她带回了孩子 |
[09:26] | We can take care of the rest. | 剩下的我们自己就能完成了 |
[09:28] | There’s the issue of Sam Barton. | 还有山姆·巴顿这个麻烦呢 |
[09:32] | She’ll need to be taken care of, too. | 她也需要处理掉 |
[09:34] | I’m confident you’ll find a way. | 我相信你能解决的 |
[09:42] | Gus, here, boy. | 格斯 过来 小家伙 |
[09:45] | Here, boy, come on. | 过来 过来 |
[09:47] | Gus. Gussy. | 格斯 格西 |
[09:52] | Oh, hush, that’s just Molly. | 别叫 是莫莉呀 |
[09:56] | What’s going on, boy? | 你怎么啦 小家伙 |
[09:57] | Gus. What’s going on? | 格斯 你怎么啦 |
[09:59] | Aah! Hey, what the hell you doing? | 你干什么啊 |
[10:00] | Get out of there, move. | 快走开 走开 |
[10:02] | – He bit me. – Oh, come here. | -他咬了我 -过来 |
[10:03] | Look. | 让我看看 |
[10:06] | Now let’s get in the kitchen, have a look. | 去厨房吧 处理一下伤口 |
[10:08] | Come on, let’s go. | 走吧 |
[10:09] | I’ve never seen Gus act like that. | 我从来没见格斯这样过 |
[10:12] | Put that on the bite. | 敷在伤口上 |
[10:13] | Okay. | 好 |
[10:15] | – Thanks. – Yeah. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[10:16] | I don’t know what came over that dog. | 我真不知道那只狗怎么了 |
[10:19] | Well, I haven’t been here in a long time. | 也许是我太久没回来了吧 |
[10:23] | Six years. | 六年了 |
[10:24] | I get to see you guys on a visit to mainland, | 虽说我回本土时也能见到你们 |
[10:26] | but it’s not the same. | 但和你们回来还是不一样 |
[10:27] | This is home. | 这儿才是家 |
[10:29] | People ask about you a lot. | 大家都经常问我你的情况呢 |
[10:31] | You made quite a name for yourself, young lady. | 你很受大家欢迎呢 小姐 |
[10:34] | Here we go. | 好了 |
[10:39] | Uh, so John and I would like | 约翰和我想 |
[10:42] | to go through some of my old science equipment. | 用用我以前的一些旧设备 |
[10:45] | We think Ethan would like to play with it. | 我们想伊森会想玩的 |
[10:51] | Is that your story? | 你就编出来这么个故事吗 |
[10:52] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 你什么意思 |
[10:54] | Well, the first time in six years | 六年来你第一次回来 |
[10:55] | you come marching in here with just | 而且三个人就 |
[10:56] | a single duffle bag for all of you? | 只带了一个小旅行包吗 |
[11:00] | How are your meetings going, Daddy? | 你的戒酒会怎么样 爸爸 |
[11:02] | Good. You answer a question with a question. | 高招啊 拿问题来回答问题 |
[11:06] | – Good work. – You still didn’t answer my question. | -高招 -但你还没回答我的问题呢 |
[11:12] | I don’t need the meetings anymore. | 我不用去戒酒会了 |
[11:15] | I had a few slips, but I have it under control. | 虽然之前有几次喝多了 但都没事 |
[11:21] | I have not had a drink in a couple of years. | 我已经好几年没喝过酒了 |
[11:26] | Yeah, of course, it’ll take a couple more before | 当然 肯定还再需要几年 |
[11:28] | you’ll give me a chance, huh? | 你才能原谅我 对吧 |
[11:37] | How’s the patient? | 我们的病人怎么样了 |
[11:42] | I’m better. | 好多了 |
[11:44] | This place is cool. | 这里好棒 |
[11:46] | Wait till you see your room. | 你还没看看你的房间呢 |
[11:49] | I have a room? | 我有自己的房间吗 |
[11:50] | You do now. | 现在有了 |
[11:52] | Used to be mine. Want to see it? | 以前是我的 要去看看吗 |
[11:53] | Sure. | 好啊 |
[11:55] | Come on. | 来 |
[11:56] | It’s up there. | 在上面 |
[11:59] | Aerial drone footage tracked them to the docks. | 无人机录像显示他们去了码头 |
[12:01] | John Woods chartered a boat there this morning. | 约翰·伍兹今早在那里租了条船 |
[12:04] | Vaspar Island. | 瓦斯帕岛 |
[12:06] | Her father has a house there. | 她父亲在那里有房子 |
[12:08] | You have a team on standby? | 人准备好了吗 |
[12:10] | – We’re moving out on your word. – Go. | -随时听你命令出发 -去吧 |
[12:12] | But keep your distance until I call. | 但是没有我的消息不要轻举妄动 |
[12:15] | How’s this going? | 这边怎么样 |
[12:16] | Oh, she’s tough, | 她很顽强 |
[12:18] | but everyone has their limits. | 但谁都有自己的极限 |
[12:26] | Ursa Minor, Ursa Major. | 小熊座 大熊座 |
[12:31] | Pisces? | 双鱼座 |
[12:32] | Mm-hmm. Keep going. | 对 继续 |
[12:35] | Andromeda. Aries, | 仙女座 白羊座 |
[12:39] | taurus… | 金牛座 |
[12:40] | That’s where the seven sisters live. | 七姐妹[北斗七星]就住在那里 |
[12:43] | Have you heard that story? | 你听过她们的故事吗 |
[12:47] | No. | 没有 |
[12:49] | Okay, well, one day, the seven sisters | 有一天 七姐妹 |
[12:51] | were playing in a meadow, | 在草地上玩 |
[12:53] | and a hunter named Orion came upon them. | 一个叫猎户(座)的猎手遇上了她们 |
[12:56] | He fell in love with them, and wanted to catch them, | 他爱上了她们 想抓住她们 |
[12:59] | but they ran away. | 但是她们逃走了 |
[13:00] | Their dad complained about Orion, | 她们的爸爸抱怨猎户 |
[13:02] | so Zeus turned the sisters into doves, and | 所以宙斯就把七姐妹变成了鸽子 |
[13:05] | scattered them throughout the sky. | 然后撒落在了天空当中 |
[13:08] | And that’s where they live, as stars. | 所以她们就作为星星住在了那里 |
[13:12] | He’s still chasing them. | 他还在追她们吗 |
[13:14] | Every night. | 每晚都追 |
[13:16] | My mother told me that story. | 这个故事是我母亲告诉我的 |
[13:20] | Do you remember her name? | 你还记得她的名字吗 |
[13:23] | Maia. | 玛雅 |
[13:26] | That was the name of the oldest of the sisters. | 七姐妹中的老大就叫玛雅 |
[13:30] | That’s probably why she liked the story so much. | 她那么喜欢这个故事可能就是因为这个 |
[13:33] | Does it make you sad when you think about her? | 你想到她时会伤心吗 |
[13:37] | Sometimes. | 有时候会 |
[13:40] | But when I’m having a bad day, | 但是我不开心时 |
[13:42] | I just look up there, and I see her face. | 这样往上看就能看到她的脸 |
[13:45] | I don’t see a face. | 我看不到有人脸 |
[13:46] | Well, keep looking. | 继续看 |
[13:47] | You never know what you might see. | 说不准会看到什么呢 |
[13:56] | I’m gonna go help your dad. | 我去帮你爸爸了 |
[14:22] | You start school yet? | 你开始上学了吗 |
[14:24] | I only went one day. | 只去过一天 |
[14:27] | Make any friends? | 交到朋友了吗 |
[14:29] | A girl. | 有个女孩 |
[14:30] | Ah. Of course you did. | 当然了 |
[14:32] | Yeah, chip off the old block. | 有其父必有其子啊 |
[14:37] | Oh, boy. | 天哪 |
[14:41] | Looky here. | 看这个 |
[14:43] | You want to see something cool? | 要看点好玩的东西吗 |
[14:54] | – Can I try? – Of course. | -我可以试试吗 -当然可以 |
[14:56] | So, first thing, let’s find a suitable specimen. | 我们得先找块合适的石头 |
[15:01] | Now, the key is to throw it so it skips over the top of the water, | 关键是要让石头在水面上蹦起来 |
[15:05] | kind of like with a… a sidearm action, huh? | 有点像侧投球那样 明白吗 |
[15:07] | Like this. Wow. Okay? | 就这样 知道了吗 |
[15:11] | Here, you try. | 给你 你试试 |
[15:21] | Ah, no, no, don’t be so hard on yourself. | 没事没事 不要对自己太苛刻 |
[15:23] | Takes years of practice. | 要练习很多年才行的 |
[15:48] | Nice toss. | 扔得不错 |
[15:54] | The kid’s got an arm on him. | 这孩子臂力不错啊 |
[15:55] | I’ll say he has. | 确实不错 |
[15:58] | Let’s go home. | 我们回家吧 |
[15:59] | Your mom’s waiting for you. | 你妈妈在等你呢 |
[16:05] | Come on. | 我们走 |
[16:05] | You ever think about playing, | 你有没有想过 |
[16:06] | uh, football or baseball or something? | 踢足球打篮球什么的 |
[16:13] | Your old DNA isolator is still here. | 以前的DNA提取试剂盒还在 |
[16:15] | – Oh, please tell me it still works. – No. | -一定要还能用啊 -不能用了 |
[16:17] | – But I can gut some of this junk, jerry-rig a fix. – How long? | -但是我可以修一修 -需要多久 |
[16:21] | Uh, an hour or two, tops. | 最多一两个小时吧 |
[16:23] | Everything else we need is right here in this bag. | 其他需要的东西都在这个包里 |
[16:31] | So, when we do the test, and it’s ours, what’s next? | 如果我们做完检测发现确实是我们的 然后呢 |
[16:37] | We have the baby. | 把孩子生下来 |
[16:40] | We have the baby? | 把孩子生下来 |
[16:43] | Yeah. | 对 |
[16:47] | You look happy. | 你看起来很开心 |
[16:50] | So do you. | 你也是啊 |
[16:55] | It’s just, I-I… I could never have guessed | 只是我… 我根本没想到 |
[16:57] | that it would happen this way. | 我们会这样有自己的孩子 |
[17:00] | I didn’t think it would happen at all. | 我压根儿就没想过我们会有孩子 |
[17:04] | What are you guys doing? | 你们在干什么呢 |
[17:11] | Want to tear apart an old DNA isolator? | 你想来拆一拆DNA提取试剂盒吗 |
[17:15] | Sure. | 好啊 |
[17:50] | Ethan seemed to like the beach. | 伊森好像很喜欢海滩 |
[17:55] | It’s hard to know what Ethan likes. | 想知道伊森喜欢什么很难 |
[17:59] | Look, I didn’t come here to fight with you, Daddy. | 我来这里不是跟你吵架的 爸爸 |
[18:04] | Okay. | 我知道 |
[18:07] | I can see that you’re trying. | 我能看出来你在努力 |
[18:09] | I’m trying, too. | 我也在努力 |
[18:10] | Well, it seems I’m a-a much better grandparent | 看来我当外公比当父亲 |
[18:12] | than… than I am a parent. | 更适合 |
[18:18] | Do you think you could do me a favor? | 能帮我个忙吗 |
[18:22] | Okay. | 能 |
[18:23] | And take Ethan into town for some supper tonight? | 带伊森进城里吃顿晚饭 行吗 |
[18:26] | Sure. | 当然行 |
[18:28] | Any special reason? | 有什么特别的原因吗 |
[18:30] | Um, well… | 是这样的 |
[18:33] | John and I could really use a few hours to ourselves. | 约翰和我真的想独处几个小时 |
[18:37] | It’s been a crazy couple of weeks since, um, my reentry. | 自从我回归地球以来 这几周发生了很多事 |
[18:44] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[18:45] | Um, any special instructions? | 有什么特别的指示吗 |
[18:49] | No. | 没有 |
[18:50] | Just, um… bring him back before bedtime. | 睡觉前带他回来就行了 |
[18:54] | I can do that. | 这没问题 |
[18:57] | Well, if we’re gonna hit to town, | 如果我们要去一趟城里 |
[19:00] | I’d better go change clothes. | 我最好换身衣服 |
[19:29] | Team’s in place. | 团队已经准备就绪 |
[19:30] | They’re awaiting your signal. | 他们在等你的信号 |
[19:32] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:46] | I wish I could get in your head. | 但愿我能知道你的想法 |
[19:49] | Concealing Molly’s pregnancy, | 掩饰莫莉怀孕的事实 |
[19:51] | destroying her blood sample. | 破坏她的血液样本 |
[19:52] | How exactly was that in her best interest? | 你这么做怎么会是为了她的最大利益呢 |
[19:55] | You implanted an embryo without her consent. | 你没征得她的同意 擅自在她体内植入胚胎 |
[19:58] | Don’t talk to me about her best interest! | 你没资格和我提她的最大利益 |
[20:01] | 11:34 P.M., you sent her a text, | 晚上11点34分 你给她发了短信 |
[20:03] | “Get out of the car”. | 叫她赶快下车 |
[20:05] | What exactly do you think is going on here? | 你到底以为这里发生了什么事 |
[20:07] | Oh, I think you’re covering your own ass. | 我觉得你是在收拾自己的烂摊子 |
[20:10] | Well, maybe it’s time you did the same. | 也许你也该这么做了 |
[20:11] | Where is Molly? | 莫莉在哪里 |
[20:13] | What did you do to her? | 你对她做了什么 |
[20:15] | You haven’t the faintest idea what you’ve put in motion | 你完全不知道你的那点小动作 |
[20:18] | with your little stunt. | 惹了多大的麻烦 |
[20:20] | I was trying to help her. | 我是在尽力帮她 |
[20:23] | And now I’m going to try to help you. | 现在我也会尽力帮你 |
[20:25] | Help me how? | 帮我什么 |
[20:27] | How long have you worked here, Sam? | 山姆 你在这工作多久了 |
[20:29] | Are you threatening me? | 你在威胁我吗 |
[20:31] | ‘Cause let’s face it, Alan. | 艾伦 面对现实吧 |
[20:32] | You don’t have a leg to stand on. | 你的话根本站不住脚 |
[20:34] | As soon as this goes public… | 一旦这件事公开 |
[20:35] | All right, I’ll answer my own question. | 算了 我自己来回答自己的问题吧 |
[20:36] | 15 years, right? | 十五年是吧 |
[20:39] | From med school straight into the academy. | 医学院毕业后直接进了研究院 |
[20:41] | Top of your class. | 成绩在班上名列前茅 |
[20:44] | I was always impressed. | 我一直很佩服你 |
[20:49] | I’m not saying another word until you let me see Molly. | 在你让我见莫莉之前 我不会再说一句话 |
[20:53] | You’ll probably want to talk. | 你也许会想说的 |
[20:56] | Eventually. | 在最后时刻 |
[20:58] | It seems like you’ve been hiding a lot lately. | 你最近好像隐藏了很多事 |
[21:09] | Your brother– | 你弟弟 |
[21:11] | You did an exemplary job of covering up his past. | 你用高明的手法为他掩盖了过往 |
[21:15] | Erased his old identity and manuctured a new one. | 抹掉了他以前的身份 又捏造了一个新的 |
[21:18] | You don’t know what you’re talking about. | 你知道自己在说什么吗 |
[21:20] | I mean, what could he have done that was so unforgivable | 我是想说他到底做了什么事 如此不可饶恕 |
[21:22] | that you had to go to such great lengths? | 让你这么竭尽全力地去为他掩饰 |
[21:24] | – Alan… – Then I heard a very compelling story | -艾伦 -之后我听说了一个精彩绝伦的故事 |
[21:28] | about a 19-year-old boy, | 主人公是一个十九岁的孩子 |
[21:30] | a suspect in the shooting death of an unarmed man, | 在十年前 他被人怀疑开枪打死了 |
[21:32] | his roommate, ten years ago. | 他那手无寸铁的室友 |
[21:34] | And the strange part was, | 最奇怪的地方是 |
[21:35] | before the boy could stand trial, | 在这孩子受审之前 |
[21:37] | strings were pulled. | 关系网已都被打通 |
[21:39] | He was transferred to a minimum security mental facility | 在一位受人尊敬的医生的建议下 |
[21:42] | on the advice of a well respected physician. | 他被转移至一家安全级别极低的精神病院 |
[21:45] | – Don’t do this. – Of course, the judge was never informed | -不要再说了 -当然那位法官从未被告知 |
[21:48] | that the physician was related to the boy. | 这位医师和这孩子有亲属关系 |
[21:51] | His sister, in fact. | 其实医师就是他姐姐 |
[21:52] | Billy… didn’t know what he was doing. | 比利当时不知道自己在做什么 |
[21:55] | He is stable now, | 他现在稳定下来了 |
[21:56] | he’s on the right medication. | 而且得到了适当的药物治疗 |
[21:57] | He’s not gonna hurt anybody. | 他不会再伤害人了 |
[22:01] | Let’s hope not. | 但愿如此吧 |
[22:06] | But he’s in a very… fragile stage in his recovery, | 但他现在处于康复过程中的一个非常脆弱的阶段 |
[22:10] | vulnerable to all kinds of dangers, | 容易受各种各样危险的妨碍 |
[22:13] | pitfalls seen… | 已知与未知… |
[22:16] | and unseen. | 陷阱的伤害 |
[22:18] | What are you planning to do to him? | 你打算对他做什么 |
[22:20] | Alan, please, | 艾伦 求你 |
[22:23] | just leave my brother out of this. | 不要把我弟弟牵涉进来 |
[22:26] | This is a situation of your own making, Sam, | 山姆 这样的局面是你一手造成的 |
[22:29] | and one that only you have the power to change. | 也只有你能改变这种局面 |
[22:33] | All you have to do | 你所需要做的就是 |
[22:36] | is help Molly. | 帮助莫莉 |
[22:45] | What do you want me to do? | 你要我做什么 |
[22:49] | Right now, | 此时此刻 |
[22:51] | just enjoy your chat. | 就好好跟他聊天吧 |
[22:54] | The rest, we’ll talk about later. | 剩下的事 我们晚点再谈 |
[23:00] | Sammy. | 山米 |
[23:03] | It’s Billy. | 我是比利 |
[23:07] | You look great. | 你气色很好 |
[23:13] | I have a status update. | 我这边有新情况 |
[23:15] | Is the team in place? | 团队准备就绪了吗 |
[23:16] | We’re waiting on your word. | 我们在等待你的指示 |
[23:17] | Consider this the go. | 开始行动吧 |
[23:19] | What about Sam Barton? | 山姆·巴顿方面怎么样了 |
[23:20] | I don’t think she’ll be an issue for us anymore. | 她不会再成为我们的障碍了 |
[23:23] | And, Gordon, I assume you’ll take every precaution | 戈登 我想你会采取一切预防措施 |
[23:26] | to keep this as seamless as possible. | 尽可能保证此次行动做到天衣无缝 |
[23:29] | I’ll call you when we’re done. | 行动结束后 我会打电话给你 |
[23:35] | We’re a go. | 开始行动 |
[23:41] | Ethan, would you be honest with me if I asked you a question? | 伊森 如果我问你问题 你会诚实回答吗 |
[23:44] | Yes. | 会 |
[23:45] | Did anything happen at home | 家里发生了什么事 |
[23:46] | that made you leave the house all of a sudden? | 让你们突然离家远走吗 |
[23:49] | We had a party for my mom. | 我们当时在为妈妈办派对 |
[23:51] | What kind of party? | 什么派对 |
[23:52] | A late birthday party. | 一场迟来的生日派对 |
[23:53] | for when she was in space. | 补过她在太空错过的那个 |
[23:58] | They have secrets. | 他们有秘密 |
[24:00] | Who? | 谁 |
[24:01] | My mom and dad. | 我爸爸和妈妈 |
[24:02] | I hear them arguing, | 我听到他们吵架 |
[24:04] | but then when they see me, | 但是发现我之后 |
[24:05] | they stop talking and act funny. | 他们就不吵了 表现得很搞笑 |
[24:07] | What do they argue about? | 他们在吵什么 |
[24:10] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[24:13] | That’s okay. | 没关系的 |
[24:15] | Everybody’s got secrets. | 人人都有秘密 |
[24:17] | Even the best of them, huh? | 就算是最好的人也有 知道吗 |
[24:19] | Nobody’s perfect. | 没有人是完美的 |
[24:22] | Hey, Quinnsy! | 你好啊 昆西 |
[24:24] | – Hey, Griggsy. – Who do you got there? | -你好 格里格斯 -这位是谁呀 |
[24:27] | Uh, Griggsy, that’s my grandson, Ethan. | 格里格斯 那是我孙子 伊森 |
[24:30] | Ethan, this is Mr. Griggs. | 伊森 这位是格里格斯先生 |
[24:33] | Pleasure. | 很高兴见到你 |
[24:34] | – Take it Mol’s on the island. – Just for a short while. | -我猜小莫在岛上是吧 -她只待一会儿 |
[24:37] | A couple of squid crews just rolled in to the Anchor. | 几个捕乌贼的刚刚去”船锚”酒吧了 |
[24:39] | Just screaming to take their money away. | 我迫不及待想要去把他们的钱赚走了 |
[24:42] | Feeling lucky? | 要去试试手气吗 |
[24:43] | Look, I promised Ethan’s mother that | 我答应了伊森她妈妈 |
[24:45] | I’d bring him home for bedtime. | 睡觉前把伊森带回家的 |
[24:46] | Ah, well, another time. | 那就改天吧 |
[24:49] | See you, kid. | 再见 小子 |
[24:53] | Hey, Ethan, | 伊森 |
[24:55] | how about we kill a half hour? | 我们去玩半小时怎样 |
[25:20] | Nice. | 太好了 |
[25:23] | Angle it, angle it. | 换个角度 换个角度 |
[25:25] | Okay, now push it in. | 行了 现在推进去 |
[25:28] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[25:39] | Molly? | 莫莉 |
[25:45] | Don’t let me go. | 不要赶我走 |
[25:47] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[25:50] | He was here. | 他刚刚在这儿 |
[25:52] | Marcus. | 马库斯 |
[25:52] | It’s a hallucination. Like Tim. | 那是幻觉 就和蒂姆一样 |
[25:55] | You don’t believe me? | 你不相信我吗 |
[25:56] | I believe you’re seeing things. | 我相信你看到了一些东西 |
[25:58] | But you can’t believe what you can’t see, right? | 但你不相信你看不到的 是吧 |
[26:00] | I want it to stop, okay? | 我想停止你的这种幻觉 明白吗 |
[26:02] | So let’s get this test done. | 所以让我们把这个测试做完 |
[26:04] | Then we’ll go home and get you the help you need. | 然后我们就回家 去寻取你要的帮助 |
[26:13] | All right, son. | 好了 小子 |
[26:15] | Any time you’re ready. | 准备好就放开 |
[26:40] | That’s my boy. | 真是我的好孩子 |
[26:42] | My wife is gonna kill me. | 我老婆会杀了我的 |
[26:46] | All right, now, for the brave of heart, | 好了 现在 勇士们 |
[26:49] | time for a final wager: | 该下最后一注了 |
[26:52] | three in a row. | 连中三元 |
[26:54] | – Come on, come on. – Good luck, Quinnsy. | -来吧 来吧 -祝你好运 昆西 |
[27:07] | This time… | 这次… |
[27:10] | it’s gonna be double or nothing. | 要么翻倍要么输光 |
[27:20] | All right. | 好了 |
[27:22] | All right, kid. | 好了 孩子 |
[27:24] | Show ’em your magic now, okay? | 给他们看看你的魔力 好吗 |
[27:33] | No way, kid. | 不可能的 孩子 |
[27:43] | Come on, Ethan, | 上吧 伊森 |
[27:44] | we’re waiting. | 我们等着呢 |
[27:56] | Son of a bitch. | 狗娘养的 |
[28:01] | Come on. Let’s go. | 来吧 我们走 |
[28:03] | Aw, come on, come on back. | 来啊 回来啊 |
[28:24] | Get in. | 上车 |
[28:25] | Hurry up. | 快点 |
[28:44] | That was real money, kid. | 那可是真钱啊 孩子 |
[28:47] | Lots of it! What the hell happened? | 好多钱呢 刚才到底是怎么回事 |
[28:49] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[28:50] | Sorry? | 对不起 |
[28:52] | Yeah, sorry don’t cut it. | “对不起”可不管用 |
[28:53] | Sorry don’t give me my money back! | “对不起”又不能把我的钱拿回来 |
[28:56] | Take a whole bunch of sorry, and it adds up to nothing! | 拿着一大堆”对不起” 屁用都没有 |
[29:01] | You ever think about that when you were screwing up? | 你搞砸的时候有想过这个吗 |
[29:05] | – No. – Of course you wouldn’t. | -没有 -你当然没想过了 |
[29:06] | Why would you? | 你为什么要想呢 |
[29:07] | You have no regard for anybody else having a good time. | 你自己玩得开心 才不考虑别人呢 |
[29:17] | Nobody’s perfect. | 人无完人 |
[29:21] | Oh, no. | 天啊 |
[29:24] | Are you kidding me? Is that why you missed? | 你是在逗我呢吧 你就因为这个没扔中 |
[29:27] | Because of what I said? | 就因为我说过的话 |
[29:28] | Oh, that’s not what I meant, kid. | 我可不是那个意思 孩子 |
[29:30] | That’s not what… | 我可不是… |
[29:34] | Yeah, I left that gate open for a reason. | 门没关是有原因的 |
[30:00] | Think your mom and dad, um… | 想着你爸你妈… |
[30:06] | Kid? | 孩子 |
[30:10] | Ethan? | 伊森 |
[30:13] | Ethan? | 伊森 |
[30:23] | What do you mean, you lost him?! | 你什么意思 你把他弄丢了 |
[30:25] | Well, we were driving back from town, | 我们从市里开车回来 |
[30:26] | I stopped to open up the gate, and the kid was gone. | 我停下来开门 然后那孩子就不见了 |
[30:29] | Gone how?! | 怎么就不见了 |
[30:30] | Well, I went to open up the gate, which you shut… | 我去开门 就是你们关上了… |
[30:32] | I didn’t shut it. | 我没关 |
[30:33] | And then, when I got back, the kid had run off. | 然后 我回去一看 孩子不见了 |
[30:35] | I can’t reactivate his tracking sensor. Something’s wrong. | 我无法重新激活他的追踪器 不对劲 |
[30:38] | It could be these woods. | 可能是受这些树影响 |
[30:39] | The reception is bad. | 信号很差 |
[30:40] | Okay, look, Daddy, | 好吧 听着 爸爸 |
[30:41] | Ethan wouldn’t just get out the car and run off. | 伊森不可能就这样自己下车跑掉了 |
[30:44] | What did you do to him? | 你对他做了什么 |
[30:45] | – Nothing. – Daddy! | -没什么 -爸爸 |
[30:47] | Well, I-I-I might’ve snapped at him back in town. | 我在市里的时候说了他几句 |
[30:50] | – You did what? – Hey, hey, hey, well, I thought | -你干了什么 -我觉得 |
[30:52] | that the kid was not gonna be reacting like that. | 那孩子不会有这种反应吧 |
[30:54] | He’s a robot. | 他是个机器人 |
[30:55] | What happened? | 发生什么事了 |
[30:56] | Well, uh, we all went to the Anchor Bar, | 我带他去了船锚酒吧 |
[30:59] | you know, to toss a few rings for the guys. | 给大家丢几个环扣玩 |
[31:01] | And was doing fine until he tanked the last toss. | 他百发百中 可最后一次搞砸了 |
[31:03] | You used Ethan in a bar game?! | 你利用伊森在酒吧玩游戏 |
[31:07] | Have you been drinking? | 你是不是又开始喝酒了 |
[31:08] | Ah, well, I just had a… little pop. | 只喝了一点含酒精的软饮料 |
[31:11] | Wait, wait, wait a minute. | 等等 等等 |
[31:13] | Did it ever occur to you | 你俩有没有想过 |
[31:15] | that maybe your son ran away because of you? | 儿子出走是因为你们 |
[31:17] | Don’t you think he knows what’s going on here– | 你以为他不知道你们在搞什么吗 |
[31:19] | all these secrets and lies? | 又撒谎又保密的 |
[31:20] | What kind of trouble are you in anyway? | 你们到底惹上了什么麻烦 |
[31:21] | What are you talking about? | 你在胡说什么 |
[31:22] | All these secrets and lies. | 神神秘秘 没一句真话 |
[31:23] | You’re both acting like a bunch of fugitives! | 你们的举动就像逃犯 |
[31:25] | And-and don’t you pretend that it’s my fault. | 别想把这个也推到我头上 |
[31:28] | You guys are running away from something | 你们是在躲着什么东西 |
[31:30] | and you’re not admitting it. | 却死不肯承认 |
[31:31] | Coming from the expert. | 你可真是专家啊 |
[31:32] | All right, all right! That’s enough! | 好了 好了 吵够了没有 |
[31:34] | We need to contact the sheriff. | 我们得跟警方联系 |
[31:35] | Is there a local search and rescue out here? | 当地有没有搜救队 |
[31:37] | – Yeah. – Okay. | -有 -好 |
[31:39] | Call them. Until they get here, | 给他们打电话 在他们到之前 |
[31:41] | we’ll search for Ethan ourselves. | 我们先自己找伊森 |
[31:42] | We go separate directions. | 我们分头找 |
[31:43] | Your dad stays here in case he wanders back. | 你爸爸留在这里 以防他自己走回来 |
[31:46] | He’s smart. He won’t stay out long. | 他很聪明 不会在外面待太久 |
[31:48] | – Okay? – Okay. Wait, wait, John… | -行吗 -行 等等约翰 |
[31:50] | What if it’s Sparks? | 如果是斯帕克斯搞的鬼怎么办 |
[31:52] | Well, we have to stick with what we know. | 只能先走一步看一步了 |
[31:53] | Ethan was yelled at. | 伊森遭到责骂 |
[31:54] | He’s programmed to react as a human. | 他被编写了人类的反应 |
[31:56] | So he just probably ran off. | 应该只是自己跑掉了 |
[31:57] | He’s in these woods waiting for us to come get him. | 他就在林子里等着咱们去找他 |
[31:59] | – Okay? – Right. Okay, okay, okay. | -好吗 -对 好的 好的 |
[32:06] | Ethan! | 伊森 |
[32:07] | Ethan! | 伊森 |
[32:25] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[32:28] | Clear. | 准备好了 |
[32:30] | Fire in the hole. | 找出那个孔 |
[32:44] | Did you see the direction he ran? | 你看到他往哪个方向跑了吗 |
[32:45] | It’s somewhere in this direction. | 应该是这个方向 |
[32:46] | My back was only turned for a minute. | 我只不过转了个身 |
[32:48] | We’ll need a piece of your grandson’s clothes | 我们需要一件你外孙的衣服 |
[32:49] | so the dogs can track his scent. | 好让警犬追踪他的气味 |
[32:50] | We don’t need the dogs. There’s enough of us. | 我们不需要警犬 人手够多了 |
[32:52] | We can search ourselves. A-Any word from Molly? | 我们可以自己找 莫莉那边有消息吗 |
[32:54] | – No, not at all. – Then we need to get your men out there | -完全没有 -你得把搜救队派出去 |
[32:56] | – as soon as possible, please. – Just hold on. | -越快越好 -先别冲动 |
[32:57] | That’s dangerous terrain. I got 400-foot cliff banks | 这一带地势险恶 一百多米高的悬崖 |
[33:00] | straight down to the water, so it’s gonna be | 下面就是水域 所以用警犬 |
[33:02] | a hell of a lot easier to find your son | 追踪你儿子的气味 |
[33:04] | if the dogs could track his scent. | 会让搜救工作简单得多 |
[33:06] | – Well, I’m afraid that’s not possible. – Why not? | -恐怕这样行不通 -为什么行不通 |
[33:08] | – Because he doesn’t have a scent. – Come again? | -因为他没有气味 -再说一遍 |
[33:11] | – He’s a, he’s a Humanich. – A what? | -他是… 他是一个人造人 -一个什么 |
[33:13] | A robot. He’s built to look like… us. | 一个机器人 外观被制作成人型 |
[33:17] | I know exactly what you mean. | 我完全明白你的意思 |
[33:18] | I read all about those things. | 我读了不少相关资料 |
[33:21] | We’re done here. | 收队 |
[33:23] | Sorry, Doc, but I’m not risking my men and dogs | 抱歉 博士 我不能让我的警员和警犬 |
[33:25] | to track down a machine. We can find him when the sun rises. | 冒着危险去救一台机器 等天亮再找吧 |
[33:28] | – But that’s hours from now. – Where do you think you’re going? | -还有好几个小时才天亮呢 -你要去哪 |
[33:30] | I’m going to find my son. | 我要去找我儿子 |
[33:31] | My wife is out there looking for him. | 我的妻子还在林子里找他 |
[33:32] | If you won’t help me… | 如果你不帮我… |
[33:33] | Maybe we can fan out and go in four different directions, | 也许我们可以把人手散开来 向四方搜救 |
[33:35] | – we could… – What? Doc? Stay out of this. | -可以… -什么 博士 别再搅合了 |
[33:38] | It’s not like the thing is gonna starve to death or freeze. | 他又不会饿死或冻死 |
[33:41] | Please. Please, he-he can be in real danger. | 求你了 他可能真的有危险 |
[33:45] | Ooh, of what? | 什么危险 |
[33:46] | Rust? | 生锈吗 |
[33:57] | Ethan! | 伊森 |
[33:59] | Ethan! | 伊森 |
[34:05] | Ethan! | 伊森 |
[34:07] | Ethan. | 伊森 |
[34:18] | Ethan! | 伊森 |
[34:19] | Ethan! | 伊森 |
[34:21] | Ethan! | 伊森 |
[34:21] | Ethan, talk to me! | 伊森 说句话呀 |
[34:24] | Ethan! | 伊森 |
[34:28] | Come on, baby. Come on. | 来 宝贝 来 |
[34:46] | Oh, come on! This is ridiculous. | 拜托 这也太离谱了吧 |
[34:48] | – We can’t stay here. – You hit a cop. | -我们不能待在这里 -你袭警了 |
[34:50] | What did you expect– a La Quinta? | 还想怎么样 送你去度假吗 |
[34:52] | You’re here till morning. | 天亮才能走 |
[34:54] | Can I at least have my phone so I can call my wife? | 至少让我给我妻子打个电话吧 |
[34:57] | Yeah. I’ll ask the sheriff. | 好 我问问警长 |
[34:59] | I’m sure he’s in a giving mood. | 我确定他现在心情一定好极了 |
[35:07] | John… | 约翰 |
[35:07] | Please, Quinn. Not now. | 拜托 奎恩 别说 |
[35:15] | Molly will find him. | 莫莉会找到他的 |
[38:18] | Island’s been cleared of all personnel. | 岛上没人了 |
[38:20] | Anything else? | 还有别的事吗 |
[38:21] | No, Gordon. We’re done here. | 没了 高登 这就结束了 |
[38:25] | That’s funny. | 真有意思 |
[38:26] | What’s that? | 怎么了 |
[38:30] | Feels more like we’re just starting. | 我感觉 这更像是个开头 |
[38:35] | I’ll see you back on the mainland. | 回去再说吧 |