时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | I went to space on a 13-month solo mission. | 我去太空进行了一项为期十三个月的单人任务 |
[00:09] | I didn’t come home alone. | 我并非独自归来 |
[00:13] | My husband created a lifelike android called a Humanich. | 我丈夫发明了一种栩栩如生的机器人 人工生命 |
[00:17] | His name is Ethan– he’s the prototype. | 他叫伊森 他是原型 |
[00:20] | This is a story about Earth… | 这是一个关于地球的故事 |
[00:22] | Ethan! | 伊森 |
[00:23] | …A story about family… | 关于家庭的故事 |
[00:29] | …A story about survival. | 关于生存的故事 |
[00:37] | He is not the same as when I left here. | 我离开这儿时他不是这样的 |
[00:39] | We have to go, right now. | 我们必须马上走 |
[00:41] | – No! – Ethan! | -不 -伊森 |
[00:42] | He’s changed. | 他变了 |
[00:43] | And so have you; that’s called life. | 你也变了 生活就是这样 |
[00:46] | Marcus. | 马库斯 |
[00:48] | What? | 什么 |
[00:49] | See for yourself. | 你自己看吧 |
[00:50] | Completely normal human fetus. | 完全正常的人类胎儿 |
[00:52] | – What did you do to me? – I don’t know what you mean. | -你对我做了什么 -我不明白你的意思 |
[00:54] | Well, I’m 14 weeks pregnant. | 我怀孕14周了 |
[00:57] | And 14 weeks ago, I was in space. | 而14周之前 我还一个人在太空 |
[00:59] | I put the family in the spaceship so that they’d be safe. | 我把一家人放在飞船里 那样他们会安全 |
[01:03] | Safe from what? | 为什么不安全 |
[01:05] | Extinction. | 灭绝 |
[01:06] | Why didn’t you call me? I was worried. | 你为什么不给我打电话 我很担心你 |
[01:07] | I just couldn’t. I’m sorry. | 我就是不能 对不起 |
[01:09] | If you’re not ready to talk about | 如果你还没准备好 |
[01:10] | what’s going on with you, that’s fine. | 说出你的经历 没事 |
[01:12] | Is that why you haven’t told John? | 所以你才一直不告诉约翰吗 |
[01:14] | What? That I had a vision of my dead boyfriend | 告诉他我出现幻觉见到了我死去的男友 |
[01:16] | and now I’m pregnant with something I can’t explain? | 结果现在还怀着我都不知道是什么的东西吗 |
[01:18] | Harmon is alive. | 哈蒙还活着 |
[01:20] | He told me not to trust the ISEA or anybody. | 他告诉我不要相信国际安全设备协会或任何人 |
[01:22] | They’ll follow you, they’ll force you into quarantine, | 他们会跟踪你 强制隔离你 |
[01:25] | and if you tell anybody, | 就算你告诉别人 |
[01:27] | nobody will believe you! | 也没人会相信你 |
[01:28] | Not even the people you love. | 甚至是你最爱的那些人 |
[01:29] | With Molly, there can be no doubt. | 无疑他那时是跟莫莉在一起的 |
[01:31] | You think we found them? | 你认为我们找到他们了吗 |
[01:33] | I think they’re already here. | 我认为他们已经来了 |
[02:28] | I tracked Dr. Barton’s car there with the surveillance drone. | 我用无人机追踪了巴顿博士的车 |
[02:31] | Sam Barton knows? | 山姆·巴顿知道吗 |
[02:33] | She knows there’s a baby. | 她知道孩子的事儿 |
[02:35] | That must have come as something of a surprise. | 这里一定有不可告人的秘密 |
[02:37] | She was with Molly through all of her infertility courses | 茉莉在医疗中心所有的不孕治疗 |
[02:40] | at the Medical Center. | 都是她陪同的 |
[02:41] | All unsuccessful. | 都没成功 |
[02:43] | She was pregnant once, but she lost it. | 她曾怀过一次 但夭折了 |
[02:46] | It was a previous relationship. | 她们之前一定认识 |
[02:48] | Who’s this? | 这是谁 |
[02:49] | Marcus Dawkins. | 马库斯·道金斯 |
[02:51] | They met in the Ascendants Program. | 他们相识于星宫计划 |
[02:53] | There was an automobile accident before he had a chance to go up. | 但在他上太空前遭遇了车祸 |
[02:56] | And that’s how she lost the baby? | 她的孩子就是因为这事儿没了的吗 |
[03:00] | We have to contain this before she tells anybody else. | 我们不能让她把这事儿告诉别人 |
[03:04] | I’ll take care of Molly. | 我会看好莫莉的 |
[03:06] | What are you gonna tell her? | 你准备跟她说什么 |
[03:09] | Something more believable than the truth. | 比事实更可信的事儿 |
[03:37] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[03:39] | For what? | 干嘛道歉 |
[03:41] | I feel like it’s my fault. | 我感觉像是我的错 |
[03:44] | No, no, Molly. Hey. | 不 不 莫莉 |
[03:47] | It’s not. | 不是的 |
[03:53] | We’ll try again. | 我们再试试嘛 |
[03:54] | I don’t know if I can. | 我不知道自己是否能行 |
[03:56] | Then we’ll stop. | 那我们就先暂停 |
[03:58] | Or we’ll wait. | 等一等 |
[03:59] | They’re making advancements in stem cells every day. | 他们每天在干细胞研究上都有新进展 |
[04:02] | There’s a lab in Lucerne | 卢塞恩有个实验室 |
[04:04] | that’s on the verge of creating an oocyte. | 就快造出卵母细胞了 |
[04:06] | I mean, maybe we can pull some strings and get in a trial. | 也许我们可以找找关系 先去试试 |
[04:09] | But that’s still experimental. | 那个只是试验阶段啊 |
[04:11] | Well, it’s a possibility. | 但也提供了一种可能性呀 |
[04:13] | I don’t want possibilities anymore. | 我不想再要什么可能性了 |
[04:15] | I want something concrete. | 我想要一些确凿的东西 |
[04:17] | I want tangible. | 我想要实实在在的东西 |
[04:20] | I don’t want to be disappointed. | 我不想再次失望了 |
[04:23] | We’ve been doing this for so long. | 我们已经试了好久了 |
[04:25] | Maybe we have to just face the facts | 也许我们得接受事实了 |
[04:27] | that this isn’t for us. | 我们没戏了 |
[04:29] | That we’re not meant to have a child together. | 我们注定不能一起生个孩子 |
[04:40] | Molly. | 莫莉 |
[04:48] | What if there’s another way? | 假如有另一种方式呢 |
[05:02] | I’ve interviewed dozens of couples | 我采访了许多夫妇 |
[05:04] | who want to take him home for the beta testing phase. | 他们都想带他回家进行初步测试阶段 |
[05:06] | And he’d probably do well with any one of them. | 而且他八成会和任何一对夫妇都相处得很好 |
[05:08] | He’d get the programming he needs | 通过成为家庭的一份子 |
[05:10] | by being a part of a family. | 他就能得到他所需的程序 |
[05:12] | But why shouldn’t it just be us? | 那为何不由我们收养他呢 |
[05:14] | We have more to give | 我们能给予他的东西 |
[05:16] | than anyone I know. | 比我认识的任何一个人都多 |
[05:17] | And if we can’t give it | 而且假如我们不能把这些 |
[05:19] | to a child of our own, | 给予我们亲生孩子的话 |
[05:20] | let’s give it to him. | 那不如给他吧 |
[05:21] | If he’s going to be programmed by a family experience, | 假如他得通过家庭经验被编程 |
[05:24] | why not this family? | 那为何不由我们这个家庭呢 |
[05:26] | – Permanently? – Yeah. | -永久性的吗 -是啊 |
[05:28] | Let’s-let’s keep him here as our son. | 我们 我们把他当成儿子留下吧 |
[05:33] | Sweetheart, it doesn’t work like that. | 甜心 这样不行吧 |
[05:36] | You can’t just plug and play a family. | 你不能这样随便就拉个孩子组个家庭 |
[05:39] | I know that. But, hey, what’s the saying? | 我知道 但是那句话是怎么说的来着 |
[05:41] | Family is what you make it. | 家庭是靠自己打造的 |
[05:44] | If we give it time– a year, maybe two years… | 假如我们给它点时间 一年 或者两年 |
[05:51] | I just signed up for the rotation on the Seraphim. | 我已经报名了去塞拉芬空间站轮守的任务 |
[05:59] | When? | 什么时候的事 |
[06:00] | Today. | 就今天 |
[06:01] | After the doctor. | 在我去找过医生之后 |
[06:12] | When will you know if you’re going up? | 什么时候能知道选拔结果 |
[06:15] | I don’t know. | 不清楚 |
[06:16] | I might not go up. | 也许不会选到我 |
[06:17] | I mean, there’s other really qualified candidates, but… | 还有其他一些很优秀的候选人 但是… |
[06:20] | Then we can cross that bridge when we come to it. | 船到桥头自然直 |
[06:24] | You don’t want possibilities, | 你不想要可能性 |
[06:25] | but you want concrete, right? | 你想要确凿的东西 是吧 |
[06:27] | Well, this is concrete. | 那么 这个就是确凿的东西 |
[06:31] | This is what we wanted. | 这就是我们想要的东西 |
[06:47] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[06:49] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[06:51] | How long have you been awake? | 你醒来多久了 |
[06:53] | Not long. | 没多久 |
[06:54] | I was thinking, | 我想着 |
[06:56] | we should take the morning off. | 我们应该请一早上的假 |
[06:58] | No. | 不行 |
[06:59] | Got too much to do. We can’t. | 有太多事要做了 不能请假 |
[07:01] | No, I can handle it. | 没事 我能处理好的 |
[07:03] | Ethan’s orientation isn’t until 11:00. | 伊森11点才要去报到 |
[07:05] | I can get him ready, | 我会帮他准备好 |
[07:06] | and then I can pick up some cake and the food for the party. | 然后我再去买些为派对准备的蛋糕和食物 |
[07:09] | I don’t need another party. | 我不需要另一个派对了 |
[07:11] | I just had a party. | 我刚刚办过一个了 |
[07:12] | No, no, no, no. That was a homecoming. | 不不不不 那个是欢迎回家派对 |
[07:14] | This is your birthday. | 这个是你的生日派对 |
[07:17] | This is not my birthday. | 这不是我的生日 |
[07:18] | No, it’s not. | 的确不是 |
[07:19] | But on your real birthday, | 但是你真正的生日的那一天 |
[07:21] | you were millions of miles away with nobody to keep you company | 你远在百万英里之外 没人陪在你身边 |
[07:24] | or sing to you. | 也没人给你唱生日歌 |
[07:25] | Well, not true. | 才不是呢 |
[07:27] | Ben sang to me. | 本唱给我听了 |
[07:29] | How was that? | 感觉如何 |
[07:32] | No, really, come on. | 不 说真的 来嘛 |
[07:34] | Let me make it up to you. Hmm? | 让我补偿补偿你 好吗 |
[07:36] | All morning for yourself. | 整个早上完全是你自己的 |
[07:38] | No errands, no obligations. | 没有琐事 没有任务 |
[07:40] | What’s the one thing you want to do the most? | 你最想做的一件事是什么 |
[08:00] | Do I have to go? | 我一定要去吗 |
[08:01] | It’s orientation day at your new school. | 这是你学校的迎新日 |
[08:03] | It’s important. | 很重要的 |
[08:05] | Will you stay with me? | 你会陪我吗 |
[08:06] | You know I can’t do that. | 你知道我不能的 |
[08:08] | I won’t know anyone. | 我一个人都不认识 |
[08:10] | Brynn’s going to be your senior guide, you’ll know her. | 布琳是你的高年级向导 你会认识她 |
[08:13] | By the end of the day, you’ll know a lot of other kids, too. | 一天下来你还会认识很多其他小朋友 |
[08:15] | There’s nothing to be worried about. | 没什么好担心的 |
[08:18] | Okay, I have to go pick up some stuff for the party tonight. | 我得为今晚派对准备一些东西 |
[08:21] | Mom’s on her way back. | 妈妈已经在回来的路上了 |
[08:22] | Can I leave you with Gina for a few minutes? | 你可以先和吉娜待一会儿吗 |
[08:25] | Yes. | 可以 |
[08:27] | Can I trust you to obey the rules? | 能乖乖守规矩吗 |
[08:29] | Yes. | 能 |
[08:30] | What are the rules? | 都有哪些规矩 |
[08:32] | Don’t go outside, don’t answer the door. | 不出门 不应门 |
[08:35] | Good. | 很好 |
[08:36] | If you have any problems, Gina can call me, okay? | 如果你有事 吉娜能联系我的 好吗 |
[08:54] | You’ve exceeded recommended heart rate. | 您的心率已超过建议值 |
[08:56] | – I encourage you to decelerate. – Negative. | -我建议您减速 -不 |
[08:59] | Blood pressure rising. | 血压升高 |
[09:00] | – Please decelerate. – Negative. | -请减速 -不 |
[09:01] | You appear to be under stress. | 您似乎压力很大 |
[09:03] | Affirmative. | 没错 |
[10:30] | You were right. | 你说对了 |
[10:32] | I didn’t think there was a chance in hell | 打死我也不相信这是真的 |
[10:34] | that it could be true, but it is. | 但这却的确是真的 |
[10:37] | What is? | 什么事 |
[10:38] | There’s a covert program in the Medical Center. | 医疗中心有一个秘密项目 |
[10:41] | They’ve been conducting experiments on astronauts, | 他们拿宇航员做实验 |
[10:43] | all off the books. | 完全秘密进行 |
[10:45] | For all I know, this is the tip of the iceberg. | 就我所知 你的情况只是冰山一角 |
[10:49] | Why would they do that? | 他们为什么要那么做 |
[10:50] | It was an experimental treatment to reverse your anovulation. | 这个实验是为了让你重新排卵 |
[10:53] | Nanotech, set to time release. | 纳米技术 尝试延时释放 |
[10:55] | They picked you because you still had samples in storage | 他们选择你是因为你在不孕科上 |
[10:58] | from your infertility courses. | 还储存着一些样本 |
[11:01] | So it’s ours? | 所以这是我们的孩子吗 |
[11:04] | Yours and John’s. | 你和约翰的孩子 |
[11:07] | Well, why wouldn’t they just ask me? | 那他们为什么不直接告诉我 |
[11:09] | It was a blind test, Molly. | 这是一次盲测 莫莉 |
[11:10] | Given your history, | 考虑到你的经历 |
[11:11] | they didn’t want anything to impede the possibility of success. | 他们不希望有任何因素影响成功率 |
[11:15] | I’ll know more tomorrow. | 我明天会了解更多信息 |
[11:17] | Right now, my primary concern is you. | 现在 我最担心的是你 |
[11:21] | There’s something else going on. | 还有一些其他问题 |
[11:23] | Your brain scans are identical to Harmon Kryger’s. | 你的脑部扫描结果和哈蒙·克雷格的一样 |
[11:26] | Which makes me think you’re suffering | 我不免担心你 |
[11:27] | the same hallucinations he did before he killed himself. | 也像他自杀前那样受到幻觉的困扰 |
[11:30] | I’d feel a lot better | 如果你愿意来检查一下 |
[11:31] | if you’d come in and get checked out. | 我就会放心许多 |
[11:33] | No, no, no. | 不不不 |
[11:34] | I just got home; I’m not going into quarantine. | 我才回到家 我不想被隔离 |
[11:36] | I’m not talking about quarantine. | 我没说要隔离你 |
[11:38] | I’m talking about a day or two in the hospital | 就是到医院检查一两天 |
[11:40] | with somebody you trust, like Sam. | 和你信任的人在一起 比如山姆 |
[11:41] | John and Ethan can come whenever they want. | 约翰和伊森随时都能来看你 |
[11:44] | You’re right. | 你说的对 |
[11:47] | I was supposed to protect you, and I didn’t. | 我本该保护你却没做到 |
[11:50] | And I intend to take full responsibility for that. | 我想对此负起全部责任 |
[11:52] | This is going to end a lot of careers, including mine. | 这会让很多人丢了饭碗 包括我自己 |
[11:55] | But before I show myself to the door, | 但在我离职之前 |
[11:56] | I’d like to do everything in my power to make this right. | 我希望能尽全力改正 |
[12:02] | I got to go. | 我得走了 |
[12:03] | – I’m out of here. – Molly… | -我要离开这里 -莫莉 |
[12:05] | Molly, I hope you’ll let me help. | 莫莉 我希望你能让我帮助你 |
[12:54] | Okay, everybody, you should have received a checklist | 好了大家 你们应该在之前的邮件中 |
[12:57] | for the orientation scavenger hunt in your pre-mailed packet. | 收到了校园参观寻宝活动的内容清单 |
[13:01] | If you didn’t get one or you need a new one, | 如果你没有或者需要一个新的 |
[13:03] | please let your senior guide know. Mr. Perry? | 请告知你们的学长导游 派瑞先生 |
[13:06] | Seniors, once you have your student, | 学长们 如果你们已经找到新生 |
[13:08] | you can take them to their first session. | 你可以带他们先去参加第一轮 |
[13:10] | And, parents? Hello, parents? | 还有 家长们 你们好 家长们 |
[13:12] | Pickup is outside the playground entrance at 3:30. | 接取在操场门口外 时间是三点半 |
[13:16] | – Thank you, everybody. – Be good to Brynn, okay? | -谢谢大家 -对布琳好点 好吗 |
[13:19] | He’ll be good. | 他会好好表现的 |
[13:20] | If not, I’ll lock him in the dungeon. | 如果没有 我就把他锁进地牢 |
[13:22] | It’s illegal to put kids in dungeons. | 把孩子关进地牢是违法的 |
[13:24] | Then I’d better not get caught. | 那我可得小心点别被抓到喽 |
[13:26] | Here you go. There you are. | 给你 拿好了 |
[13:29] | And… | 还有 |
[13:31] | don’t forget the scavenger hunt. | 别忘了寻宝活动 |
[13:34] | Go get ’em. | 去吧 |
[13:45] | Dr. Woods? | 伍兹博士 |
[13:46] | – Hello? – Hi. | -你好 -好啊 |
[13:48] | I am so sorry. Um, some of the parents | 真是对不住 有些父母 |
[13:50] | would like to ask you a few questions. | 想要问您一些问题 |
[13:54] | Sure. | 好啊 |
[13:56] | I have been working with Dr. Woods on this | 我和伍兹博士在这项目上 |
[13:58] | for the last six months, and I can assure you, | 合作了六个月 我可以向你保证 |
[14:01] | neither of us | 我们俩 |
[14:02] | would do anything that puts any of your children in danger. | 谁都不会让各位的孩子身处危险之中 |
[14:05] | I believe this was addressed in the pre-orientation packet. | 我想这个在之前一系列的介绍里都有提到过 |
[14:08] | This was not in that. | 这事儿可没写进去 |
[14:10] | Wh-What is your concern? | 那您在担心什么 |
[14:12] | I work with assembly bots over at the hangar, okay? | 我在机库和组装机器人一起工作的好吗 |
[14:14] | You know what happens on the floor there. | 你也知道那里的情况是吧 |
[14:16] | They put, they put ’em in cages so that people don’t get mauled. | 它们被关在笼子里 以免伤到人类 |
[14:19] | He’s not an assem… | 他不是组装… |
[14:21] | Look, we’ve given them hundreds of tests over the years– | 你看 多年来我们做过上百次测试 |
[14:24] | empathy tests, uh, right and wrong decision trees. | 同理心测试 正误决策模组 |
[14:27] | He has passed them all. | 他都通过了 |
[14:29] | He’s at a point right now where he needs | 他现在的程度已经到了需要 |
[14:30] | the thousands of little interactions | 每周都会与同辈进行 |
[14:32] | with his peers every week. | 上千次的互动行为 |
[14:33] | Your kids will be an important part of his development. | 你的孩子是他发展很重要的要素 |
[14:36] | You still haven’t answered the question. | 你还是没有回答问题 |
[14:37] | Is he dangerous or not? | 他到底危险不危险 |
[14:38] | No, he’s not. | 不 他不危险 |
[14:41] | I don’t see what’s funny about this. | 我不觉得这有什么可笑的 |
[14:42] | Well, if you’re worried about a little kid… | 如果你在担心一个小孩 |
[14:44] | No, that’s just it– he’s not a kid, | 不 那不是 他不是一个小孩 |
[14:46] | he’s a toaster with hair. | 他是个有头发的烤面包机 |
[14:48] | Okay, okay, okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[14:50] | Yeah, he is a toaster… | 对 他是个烤面包机 |
[14:52] | to you. | 对你来说 |
[14:53] | But to us, he’s our son. | 但对我们来说 他是我们的儿子 |
[14:55] | Now, I don’t expect you to understand that, and, honestly, | 我也不指望您能了解 但说实话 |
[14:58] | I have a hard time with that myself sometimes. | 有时我自己面对这事也不轻松 |
[15:00] | He’s not dangerous. | 他不危险 |
[15:02] | He’s just different. | 他只是与众不同 |
[15:03] | And you don’t have to be afraid of different. | 而你不需要害怕与众不同 |
[15:18] | Your turn. | 该你了 |
[15:20] | Thank you, Julie. | 谢谢你 朱莉 |
[15:24] | Nice. | 不错 |
[15:27] | – Stop it. – Stop what? | -别这样了 -别这样什么 |
[15:29] | Worrying. | 瞎担心 |
[15:30] | I’m sure he’s fine. | 我肯定他会没事的 |
[15:31] | It’s not Ethan I’m worried about. | 我担心的不是伊森 |
[15:33] | What, the other kids? | 那是其他孩子吗 |
[15:35] | He’s gonna have to deal with them sooner or later. | 他早晚要和他们相处的 |
[15:38] | There’s no nature with Ethan, it’s all nurture. | 伊森没有先天的性格 都是后天的培育 |
[15:41] | Kids his age are not nurturing. | 他这个年龄段的其他孩子都没有后天培育 |
[15:43] | It’s the opposite. | 正好与他相反 |
[15:45] | If you’re even the slightest bit different… | 如果你有一丁点的不同… |
[15:47] | I hear you, Jules. | 我了解了 朱尔斯 |
[15:49] | But he can’t stay with us forever. | 但他不能一直和我们在一起 |
[15:51] | He didn’t. | 他没有 |
[15:53] | John took care of that. | 约翰会处理好的 |
[15:58] | Oh, she’s good. | 她玩得不错 |
[16:00] | She’s up, three-nothing. | 她很拼 三连胜 |
[16:02] | She isn’t just learning, she’s getting competitive. | 她不仅是在学习 她正在变得有胜负心 |
[16:04] | – How many rounds have you played so far? – Six. | -到现在为止你玩了几局了 -六局 |
[16:07] | That’s faster than Little Man. | 比机器小人快哦 |
[16:09] | A lot faster. | 快得多了 |
[16:14] | Nice job, Lucy. | 干得好 露西 |
[16:16] | Shall we play another? | 我们再玩一局吗 |
[16:20] | Sure. | 当然 |
[16:23] | I know everybody who works in the Med Center, | 我认识每一个在医疗中心工作的人 |
[16:25] | and they would never do something like that. | 他们绝不会做出这样的事 |
[16:27] | Well, they said it was some kind of covert program. | 他们说这是某种秘密得计划 |
[16:30] | There’s too much oversight for a covert program. | 即便如此 这监管的也有点过了吧 |
[16:33] | It takes me four rounds of requisition forms | 我在这里仅仅为了拿个新剪贴板 |
[16:35] | just to get new clipboards around here. | 足足提交了四轮申报单 |
[16:37] | But why would he lie? It’s not like the guy is covering his ass. | 但是他为什么要说谎呢 又不是要帮自己脱罪 |
[16:40] | He practically resigned in my driveway. | 之前在车道遇见他时他都说要辞职负责了 |
[16:42] | So what do you think he wants? | 依你看他想要什么 |
[16:44] | Nothing. He just wants me to come in for some tests. | 什么都不想吧 他只想我去参加一些测试 |
[16:46] | He’s worried about my brain scans. | 他很担心我的脑部扫描 |
[16:49] | Look, no one wants you to end up like Harmon Kryger. | 听着 没人希望你和哈蒙·克雷格一个下场 |
[16:51] | But still… what did John say? | 不过… 约翰对这事儿怎么说 |
[16:54] | I haven’t told him. | 我还没告诉他 |
[16:55] | We had the orientation this morning, | 今早我们参加了宣讲会 |
[16:57] | we have the party tonight… | 晚上还有个派对 |
[16:58] | Molly, you have to tell John. | 莫莉 你得告诉约翰 |
[17:00] | I’m going to– tonight, after the party. | 我会的 今晚派对之后 |
[17:02] | But right now I got to find Kryger. | 不过现在我得去找克雷格 |
[17:04] | If they’ve been testing on me, I’m sure they’ve tested on him. | 要是他们测试过我 我很确定他们在克雷格身上也测试过 |
[17:24] | Harmon? | 哈蒙 |
[17:39] | Kryger? | 克雷格 |
[17:56] | Reminder. Ethan pickup at 3:30. | 提醒 三点半去接伊森 |
[18:53] | Dr. Woods. | 伍兹医生 |
[18:54] | I hope I didn’t scare you. | 希望我没有吓着你 |
[18:56] | I recognized the car– I wanted to save myself a trip. | 我认出了车 想说就省得再多跑一趟了 |
[19:00] | This was recovered in the women’s room at work yesterday. | 这是昨天在单位的女士洗手间里找到的 |
[19:04] | Oh. I, uh… | 我… |
[19:07] | I must’ve dropped it before I left. | 一定是我离开前掉的 |
[19:09] | That’s what I figured. | 我就猜到是这样 |
[19:11] | Don’t worry, it’s been sterilized. | 别担心 已经消过毒了 |
[19:14] | Okay. | 好的 |
[19:18] | Put it in whenever you get a chance. | 你有空的时候就植入吧 |
[19:21] | I know the director has some concerns about your health. | 我知道局长对于你的健康有些担忧 |
[19:24] | He’ll rest easier once he knows your tether | 要是他知道你的芯片已能够重新被监测到 |
[19:25] | is back online for monitoring. | 他就会安心多了 |
[19:29] | – I’m late to get my son, so… – Of course. | -我去接我儿子要迟到了 -当然 |
[19:32] | Again, I’m sorry. I hope I didn’t frighten you. | 真的很抱歉 希望没有吓着你 |
[19:49] | – Walk, please. – I’m sorry. | -往前走好吗 -抱歉 |
[19:50] | We’re walking. Thank you. | 我们在前进 谢谢 |
[19:53] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[19:54] | See you tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[20:03] | Congratulations. Your daughter made friends with the toaster. | 恭喜 你的女儿和烤面包机交上朋友了 |
[20:10] | If Molly keeps digging around like this, | 要是莫莉总是这样四处搜查 |
[20:12] | she will raise suspicion. | 她会引起怀疑的 |
[20:13] | No, we will raise suspicion | 不 如果我们大白天的把她带走 |
[20:15] | if we drag her out in the middle of the day. | 我们才会被人怀疑 |
[20:17] | People ask questions. | 到时会流言四起的 |
[20:18] | All right, what do you suggest? | 好吧 你觉得该怎么办 |
[20:21] | I’ve known her for a long time. | 我认识她很久了 |
[20:24] | If I can bring her in tonight, quietly, | 如果今晚我能让她自愿 |
[20:25] | of her own free will, we can get her to a secure spot | 安静地过来 我们就能把她送到一个 |
[20:28] | with a medical team standing by. | 医疗团队已经准备就绪的安全地点 |
[20:30] | That will save us a lot of headache down the line. | 这样全程都能省去我们很多麻烦 |
[20:33] | You’re a good friend. | 你真是个好朋友 |
[20:58] | You think? | 你觉得如何 |
[21:06] | For a successful first day of school, | 为了庆祝开学日的成功 |
[21:08] | and the celebration of the birthday you missed. | 和你错过的生日 |
[21:11] | You really didn’t have to do all this. | 你真的没必要做这些的 |
[21:13] | Well, just to see you in that dress, it was worth it. | 看到你穿这件裙子 这些都是值得的 |
[21:20] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[21:22] | John, Ethan’s requesting your help in his bedroom. | 约翰 伊森在他的卧室里请求你的帮助 |
[21:27] | The bow tie. | 是领结的事 |
[21:29] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[22:03] | All right… | 好 |
[22:05] | worst thing, best thing. | 到今天的好事坏事时间了 |
[22:06] | What was the worst thing that happened to you at school today? | 今天在学校发生的最糟糕的事是什么 |
[22:10] | They had sloppy joes for lunch. | 午饭吃的是碎牛肉三明治 |
[22:12] | Okay. | 好 |
[22:14] | Best thing? | 那最好的事呢 |
[22:15] | – I made a friend. – Oh, I saw that. | -我交了个朋友 -我看到了 |
[22:17] | She said her parents didn’t want me there. | 她说她爸爸妈妈不想让我去学校 |
[22:20] | Uh, I think her parents were just a little bit concerned. | 我想她爸爸妈妈只是有点担心吧 |
[22:25] | About what? | 担心什么 |
[22:26] | Well, because you’re new. You know? | 因为你是新的 你懂吗 |
[22:29] | Sometimes people are afraid of new. | 有时人们惧怕新事物 |
[22:34] | Why? | 为什么 |
[22:34] | Because new means change. | 因为新就意味着改变 |
[22:37] | You know, it’s nothing you should worry about. | 不过你不用担心这个 |
[22:39] | You should just keep doing what you’re doing. Huh? | 你只需要保持自我就好 |
[22:43] | Be kind, be helpful. Be trustworthy. | 待人友善 乐于助人 值得信赖 |
[22:46] | Just like you were today. | 就像你今天这样 |
[23:05] | There you go. Wait, more stiff elbow, there. | 好了 等等 手肘要更僵硬 这样 |
[23:07] | Charlie. Stop it. | 查理 别这样 |
[23:09] | He says it’s the dance of my ancestors. | 他说这是我祖先的舞蹈 |
[23:11] | – Yeah. – Not cool. | -是啊 -这可不好 |
[23:28] | There’s the schoolboy. | 这就是我们的小学生嘛 |
[23:29] | – How’d it go? – It was fun. | -学校怎么样 -很好玩 |
[23:31] | – Oh, good. – Hi, John. | -太好了 -你好 约翰 |
[23:32] | – Hey. Welcome. – Thank you. | -你好 欢迎 -谢谢 |
[23:35] | Hey, would you like to help me with something upstairs? | 你能上楼帮我个忙吗 |
[23:37] | Sure. All right, I’ll see you later, okay? | 好 我们待会见 |
[23:42] | Once I get this to the lab, | 只要我把这个送去实验室 |
[23:43] | the DNA test shouldn’t take long. | DNA检测不会花很长时间的 |
[23:46] | I’m gonna go straight there | 我会直接过去 |
[23:47] | and then I’m gonna come straight back. | 然后直接回来 |
[23:48] | All right. | 好 |
[23:51] | The blue light means it’s ready to draw. | 蓝灯表示抽血准备已就绪 |
[23:52] | It’s gonna sting a bit. You ready? | 会有点疼 你准备好了吗 |
[23:54] | Yup, go. | 好的 开始吧 |
[23:55] | Okay. | 好 |
[23:58] | You’re doing great. | 很好 |
[24:00] | That’s all I need. | 这些就够了 |
[24:03] | – You okay? – Mm-hmm. | -你还好吗 -还好 |
[24:04] | – Are you sure? – Yup. | -你确定 -确定 |
[24:06] | All right. | 那就好 |
[24:08] | In two hours you will have all the answers that you need. | 两小时后你就会得到想要的一切答案了 |
[24:11] | – Oh, thank you. – Happy birthday. | -太谢谢了 -生日快乐 |
[24:14] | Okay. I’ll be back. | 好 我很快就回来 |
[24:42] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[24:45] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[24:52] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[25:30] | – Hey, Mol. – Hey, look at you. | -你好 小莫 -你好啊 看看你 |
[25:32] | – I brought the dip. – Nice. | -我带了酱 -太好了 |
[25:33] | See how she treats me? | 看看她是怎么对我的啊 |
[25:45] | Tim? | 蒂姆 |
[25:51] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么来了 |
[25:52] | Furlough. | 我在休假 |
[25:54] | Six weeks. | 六周 |
[25:55] | I ran into Bill downtown. | 我在市区碰到了比尔 |
[25:57] | He said you wouldn’t mind. | 他说你不会介意 |
[25:59] | Of course I don’t mind. | 我当然不会介意 |
[26:04] | – How’d it go? – At school? | -怎么样 -在学校吗 |
[26:06] | A little bumpy at first, but it all worked out. | 开始有点不顺 但都解决了 |
[26:08] | What kind of bumpy? | 什么不顺 |
[26:09] | Parents. Nothing to worry about. | 家长们 不过不用担心 |
[26:12] | I wish he didn’t have to go through that. | 我真希望他不用经历这样的事 |
[26:13] | Well, I do, too. But he needs school. | 我也是 但是他需要上学 |
[26:15] | We can’t just keep giving him the same input, | 我们不能一直给他灌输同样的信息 |
[26:17] | just you, me and Charlie. | 只有你 我和查理 |
[26:18] | I don’t think the answer is sending him to school | 我觉得那也不该送他去上学 |
[26:20] | where we can’t control what he’s exposed to. | 在学校里我无法控制他所接触的事物 |
[26:22] | I don’t want to control what he’s exposed to. | 我不想控制他所接触到的事物 |
[26:24] | He needs random input, not programmed learning. | 他需要任意信息 而不是程序化学习 |
[26:26] | Yes, but if we push him too fast… | 是 可如果我们让他发展得太快 |
[26:27] | Julie, I understand your concern. I do. | 朱莉 我理解你的担忧 真的理解 |
[26:30] | And you’re absolutely right. | 而且你也说得很对 |
[26:31] | He may get some bad input from other kids. | 也许其他孩子会灌输给他不良的信息 |
[26:32] | But if he does, | 但假设他被带坏了 |
[26:33] | we’ll just balance it out with the good. | 我们只要再给他灌输好的信息保持平衡就好了 |
[26:35] | I just don’t want anything to jeopardize our work. Or him. | 我只是不想我们的工作或他受到任何危害 |
[26:38] | Julie, this is much more than my work now. | 朱莉 他不仅仅是我的工作 |
[26:40] | It’s my family. | 还是我的家人 |
[26:44] | Excuse me. | 失陪 |
[26:56] | John. | 约翰 |
[27:00] | So, hey, I lost track of you after you got on the boats. | 你上船之后 我就没你的消息了 |
[27:03] | Where you been? | 你去哪了 |
[27:04] | I sent a couple postcards. | 我给你寄了好几张明信片 |
[27:07] | What, eight years ago? | 什么 八年前吗 |
[27:11] | Eight years. | 八年了 |
[27:13] | Look, I… I hit a rough patch after Marcus died. | 马库斯死后 有段时间我很不好过 |
[27:16] | And having that distance from everyone– | 我和每个人都保持距离 |
[27:18] | I don’t know, but somehow it helped. | 我也不知道 不过这样确实对我有帮助 |
[27:22] | I think if anyone can understand that… | 我想如果有人能理解… |
[27:24] | I do. | 我理解 |
[27:26] | He was your brother. | 他是你哥哥 |
[27:28] | I am sorry. | 对不起 |
[27:31] | About what? | 为什么道歉 |
[27:32] | For not being there for you after the accident. | 事故之后 我没陪在你身边 |
[27:34] | – Oh, Tim. – Look, I know how hard it was for you | -蒂姆 -我知道失去他和宝宝之后 |
[27:36] | after losing him and losing the baby. | 你有多么痛苦 |
[27:39] | It was just so much for you to handle. | 对你来说真的很难熬 |
[27:42] | I guess I just didn’t know where to start. | 我只是不知道该从何说起 |
[27:44] | Well, there wasn’t anything anybody could do. | 事情已成定局 |
[27:47] | I just had to push through it, | 我只能依靠自己的力量 |
[27:49] | every day, all by myself. | 设法渡过每一天 |
[27:56] | Do you ever see him? | 你看得到他吗 |
[27:59] | Marcus? | 马库斯吗 |
[28:01] | I do. | 我看得到 |
[28:03] | All the time. | 一直都看得到 |
[28:04] | I mean, I-I know it’s not really him. | 我知道那不是真实的他 |
[28:07] | Just a stranger or someone on the street that looks like him. | 只是街上某个长得和他相似的陌生人 |
[28:11] | With those eyes. | 可那种眼神 |
[28:12] | Those eyes, they’d cut right through you. | 那种眼神深深地穿透我的心 |
[28:15] | Used to hurt like a punch to the gut. | 以前经常会让我肝肠寸断 |
[28:18] | Now I see it as him sending me a message. | 而现在我认为是他在给我传递信息 |
[28:24] | What kind of message? | 什么信息 |
[28:26] | That even though he’s dead, | 就算他不在了 |
[28:28] | he’s always gonna be with us. | 他也永远与我们同在 |
[28:30] | One way or another. | 以某种方式 |
[28:33] | That we’ll be all right. | 一切都会好起来的 |
[28:39] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[28:43] | Okay, listen up, we’re gonna do a group picture. | 大家听我说 我们要拍张大合照 |
[28:45] | So everyone come on over here. | 请大家聚集过来 |
[28:48] | Get real close and centered and… | 靠近点 集中点 |
[28:51] | All right, squeeze in. | 好 排好了 |
[28:53] | All right. | 好的 |
[28:54] | Big cheesy smiles, here we go. | 笑得开心点 准备好了 |
[28:57] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[28:59] | Smile. | 大家一起笑 |
[29:03] | Sorry. Hang tight, everyone. | 抱歉 大家等一下 |
[29:05] | I’m gonna get some candles. | 我去拿些蜡烛 |
[29:06] | That’s like the third one this month. | 这好像是这月第三次停电了 |
[29:07] | I’ll kick on the generator. | 我去启动发电机 |
[29:19] | What…? | 这是什么 |
[29:28] | Did you do this? | 是你干的吗 |
[29:30] | Yes. | 是的 |
[29:32] | When? | 什么时候 |
[29:33] | This morning. | 今天早上 |
[29:35] | You went outside when you weren’t supposed to? | 你在不该出去的时候出去了吗 |
[29:40] | Why? | 为什么 |
[29:41] | I was going to come back and play with it. | 我想回来跟它一起玩 |
[29:45] | This is exactly what I’m talking about. | 我一直跟你说的就是这回事 |
[29:48] | You-you can’t do this kind of thing. | 你 你不能做这种事 |
[29:51] | I wasn’t going to hurt it. | 我没想伤害它 |
[29:53] | Well, it didn’t have any food or air. | 盒子里没有食物也没有空气 |
[29:54] | It could have died in here. | 它很有可能会死在这里 |
[29:57] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[29:58] | You remember what I said about people being afraid of you? | 你记得我说过大家害怕你吗 |
[30:01] | You have to be more careful than other kids; | 你必须要比其他孩子更小心 |
[30:02] | you won’t have the same chances they do. | 你没有跟他们一样的机会 |
[30:04] | Do you understand? | 你明白吗 |
[30:06] | – Yes. – Good. | -明白 -很好 |
[30:07] | No more breaking the rules, no more birds. | 不要再违反规定 不要再抓鸟 |
[30:10] | And no more secrets. | 不要再保留秘密 |
[30:14] | Mom said that secrets are okay | 妈妈说如果是不想让别人担心 |
[30:15] | if you don’t want someone to worry. | 有秘密也没关系 |
[30:21] | She said that? | 她这么说的吗 |
[30:26] | Does your mom have a secret? | 你妈妈有秘密吗 |
[30:37] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[30:39] | About time. | 总算好了 |
[30:40] | Seems like that took a long time, actually. | 停电的时间好像还挺长 |
[30:52] | What’s going on? | 发生什么事了 |
[30:54] | Are you keeping something from me? | 你是不是有事瞒着我 |
[31:02] | Ethan told me. | 伊森跟我说了 |
[31:06] | Told you what? | 跟你说什么了 |
[31:08] | That you were keeping a secret. | 说你有秘密 |
[31:11] | Do you think we could talk about it after the party? | 我们可以等派对结束再谈吗 |
[31:13] | No, I don’t want to talk about this after the party. | 不 我不想等到派对结束再谈 |
[31:15] | I-I-I-I think I’ve waited long enough. | 我 我觉得我等的时间已经够长了 |
[31:19] | So just please tell me. | 所以请你告诉我 |
[31:31] | Okay. This is… this is why he’s having problems. | 好吧 所以 所以他才会有问题 |
[31:33] | He-he’s, he’s lying, Molly, | 他 他说谎 莫莉 |
[31:35] | he’s, he’s disobeying me. | 他 他违反我的规定 |
[31:36] | And so this is my fault? | 所以这是我的错吗 |
[31:38] | No, he just reflects what we give him. | 不 他只是把我们给他的东西反射回来 |
[31:41] | And we can’t get back on track | 如果你不想告诉我你怎么了 |
[31:42] | if you don’t want to tell me what’s going on with you. | 我们的生活就无法重回正轨 |
[31:50] | You know what– | 算了 |
[31:52] | you can keep all the secrets you want. | 你想守着自己的秘密就守着吧 |
[31:55] | Please, just | 但请你 |
[31:56] | don’t involve our son. | 不要扯上我们儿子 |
[32:00] | I’m pregnant. | 我怀孕了 |
[32:13] | Why would you say something like that? | 你为什么要这么说 |
[32:16] | Because it’s true. | 因为这是真的 |
[32:19] | How is that even possible? | 这怎么可能 |
[32:21] | The ISEA did it. | 国际安全设备协会做的 |
[32:22] | – What? – Sparks said | -什么 -斯帕克斯说 |
[32:24] | they implanted something inside of my body. | 他们在我体内植入了东西 |
[32:28] | They took our samples | 他们采集了我们的样本 |
[32:29] | with some kind of time-release system | 放到了某种延时释放系统中 |
[32:31] | and then-then they did all this without my consent. | 然后 然后他们未经我同意就这么做了 |
[32:34] | – When’d you find out? – When I got home. | -你什么时候发现的 -我回来的时候 |
[32:37] | You’ve been dealing with all of this since you got home? | 你从一回来就在处理这件事吗 |
[32:40] | Molly. Hey. | 莫莉 |
[32:47] | I didn’t tell you because I was scared. | 我没有告诉你是因为我很害怕 |
[32:50] | Of what? | 怕什么 |
[32:52] | That you wouldn’t believe me. | 怕你不相信我 |
[32:53] | Of course I believe you. | 我当然会相信你 |
[32:54] | Why wouldn’t I believe you? | 我为什么会不相信你 |
[33:01] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[33:06] | No. | 不好 |
[33:19] | We’ll get through this, okay? | 我们会解决这件事的 好吗 |
[33:24] | Okay. | 好的 |
[33:27] | John? | 约翰 |
[33:28] | We’re waiting for you guys for the video. | 我们在等你们一起看录像 |
[33:53] | Ethan and I, we felt bad that you were gonna miss a lot | 你在太空的这一年会错过很多事 |
[33:57] | while you were in space this year, | 伊森和我都觉得很遗憾 |
[33:58] | so we came up with an idea… | 所以我们想了个办法 |
[34:00] | I came up with an idea. | 是我想的办法 |
[34:04] | You’re not gonna miss a thing. | 我们要把你错过的都记录下来 |
[34:06] | Hey, Molly! So I just got out of the DMV, | 莫莉 我刚从机动车管理局出来 |
[34:08] | and guess what, I’m licensed! | 猜猜看怎么了 我拿到驾照啦 |
[34:11] | Molly, whatever you do, | 莫莉 不管如何 |
[34:12] | please stay in outer space, okay? | 千万别从外太空回来 |
[34:13] | Because it’s really not safe down here. | 因为有这样司机的地球太危险了 |
[34:15] | I’m a good driver. Don’t listen to her; I’m great. | 我技术很好的 别听她的 我很好棒的 |
[34:19] | Hey. Why aren’t you downstairs watching the video? | 你怎么不下去一起看视频呢 |
[34:28] | Your room is looking pretty cool these days. | 你的房间越来越酷了 |
[34:34] | You still have it. | 你还留着这个啊 |
[34:37] | It’s the one that you gave to me. | 这是你给我的 |
[34:39] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[34:40] | Long before you ever got your body. | 在你还没有身体之前的事了 |
[34:43] | At night, your dad would go home and I would stick around | 每晚 你爸爸回家后我会留下 |
[34:46] | and I would sit in front of the screen | 坐在屏幕前面 |
[34:47] | and I would turn out all the lights except one. | 我会把所有灯关掉 只留一盏 |
[34:50] | Then I’d read it to you. | 然后给你念这本书 |
[34:52] | We must have read this book 200 times. | 我觉得我们念了两百多次了吧 |
[34:55] | Didn’t you get bored? | 你不会觉得无聊吗 |
[34:57] | No. I could never get bored with this book. | 不会 这本书我百看不厌的 |
[35:00] | In fact, | 而且 |
[35:03] | I’d read it right now, | 我现在就可以念 |
[35:05] | you know, if someone asked me to. | 如果有人要求我给他念的话 |
[35:07] | Would you read it to me? | 你能给我念一次吗 |
[35:10] | Well… | 这个… |
[35:14] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[35:15] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[35:24] | Now I’m ready. | 我准备好了 |
[35:26] | Okay. | 好的 |
[35:31] | Ready? | 开始了哦 |
[35:35] | Here was once a Velveteen Rabbit, | 从前有一只绒布小兔子 |
[35:37] | and in the beginning, he was really splendid… | 刚开始 它很干净很漂亮 |
[35:47] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[35:48] | They’ve got the whole wing sealed off. | 整层楼都被封锁了 |
[35:50] | Some kind of chemical leak. | 好像是因为化学物品泄漏 |
[35:51] | Chemical leak? | 化学物品泄漏 |
[35:52] | Yeah, they’ve got the Hazmats and the whole nine yards. | 对 危险物料之类的 |
[35:55] | Well, I just have to get into my office. | 我只是要去趟办公室 |
[35:57] | Uh, it’s probably gonna be a while. | 可能得稍等一会儿了 |
[35:59] | Sorry, Dr. Barton. | 抱歉 巴顿医生 |
[36:03] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[36:08] | You’re coming home tomorrow. | 明天你就回家了 |
[36:11] | It’s been excruciating at times, for various reasons, but, uh… | 这段日子偶尔会难熬 因为各种原因吧 |
[36:16] | you’re always worth the wait. | 但是你值得我等待 |
[36:18] | I love you. | 爱你 |
[36:21] | Come back. | 回家吧 |
[36:22] | Fast. Quickly. | 越快越好 |
[36:24] | Now. | 最好现在就回来 |
[36:31] | Well, you guys know I’m not really good at giving speeches. | 大家都知道我也不是很会致辞 |
[36:34] | I spend most of my time talking to computers and dead worms. | 大部分时间和我对话的都是电脑和死虫子 |
[36:40] | But I have to say, after 13 months in space, | 但是我想说 在太空度过13个月后 |
[36:42] | I have realized what’s really most important in life, | 我才意识到什么才是我生命中最重要的 |
[36:46] | and… | 那就是 |
[36:48] | I’m looking at it right now. | 我现在看着的你们 |
[36:50] | It’s friends. | 是朋友 |
[36:52] | It’s family. | 是家人 |
[36:54] | And, well, it’s all of you, so… | 是你们大家 |
[36:57] | thank you for being here. Thank you for doing this. | 谢谢你们过来 谢谢你们做的这一切 |
[37:00] | Really. And, um, now… | 真的 然后 |
[37:04] | it’s time for you to get the hell out of my house. | 你们也该赶紧走人了吧 |
[37:07] | No, just kidding. Stay around. Drink, eat. | 开玩笑啦 吃好喝好 |
[37:12] | Have fun. Thank you. | 还要玩好 谢谢 |
[37:19] | Where’s Tim? | 蒂姆呢 |
[37:20] | I want to say good-bye before he goes. | 我还想跟他道别呢 |
[37:21] | Tim? | 蒂姆 |
[37:22] | Yeah, Marcus’ brother. | 嗯 马库斯的弟弟 |
[37:26] | – Tim, who used to work on the boats? That Tim? – Yeah. | -蒂姆 在船上工作的蒂姆吗 -对 |
[37:28] | He’s here. | 他来了 |
[37:29] | No, he’s not. | 不 他没来 |
[37:31] | Yeah, he is. He came with Bill. | 不 他来了 跟比尔一起来的 |
[37:34] | Tim. | 蒂姆 |
[37:35] | No, Molly, Molly, he’s not here. | 莫莉 莫莉 他不在这里 |
[37:38] | I just saw him. | 我刚看见他了 |
[37:40] | He’s here. Tim. | 他来了 蒂姆 |
[37:44] | Tim? | 蒂姆 |
[37:49] | Tim. | 蒂姆 |
[37:50] | He’s not here. | 他不在这里 |
[37:51] | Yeah, he-he is here. | 不 他…他来了 |
[38:00] | He’s… right… | 他…就在… |
[38:08] | Smile. | 微笑 |
[38:22] | Quarantine? Not after what they did to you. | 检疫隔离 他们对你那么做 竟然还隔离 |
[38:24] | Whatever’s going on in my brain is getting worse and fast. | 我大脑的情况正在快速恶化 |
[38:27] | Okay, but I’ll take you somewhere else. | 好的 那我带你别的地方看看 |
[38:28] | – Where else am I gonna go? – Anywhere but not with him. | -我还能去哪儿 -任何没有他的地方 |
[38:31] | – Sparks has nothing to do with this. – You believe that? | -这与斯帕克斯无关 -你相信他吗 |
[38:33] | Well, I have no reason not to. And Sam is gonna be there. | 我没理由不相信 山姆也会在那里 |
[38:35] | And I trust her. | 我相信她 |
[38:36] | Hey, hey. How long has this been going on? | 什么时候开始出现这种情况的 |
[38:38] | Since I was on the Seraphim. Before I came home. | 在塞拉芬上 我回家之前 |
[38:40] | – I saw somebody. – Who? | -我看见了一个人 -谁 |
[38:42] | Marcus. | 马库斯 |
[38:43] | And-and Tim? | 还有…还有蒂姆吗 |
[38:44] | Tim is a whole other story. | 蒂姆完全是另一回事 |
[38:46] | I spent the whole night talking to him. | 我整晚都在跟他说话 |
[38:47] | I saw other people talking to him. | 我还看见别人跟他说话 |
[38:49] | I can’t keep going on like this, John. | 我不能再这样下去了 约翰 |
[38:50] | Something is happening to me. | 我肯定哪里出问题了 |
[39:51] | It was a lot easier when I only had to worry | 以前我一次只需要担心一个人员 |
[39:52] | about one crew at a time. | 那样容易很多 |
[39:55] | Make sure everyone was safe, | 确保每个人安全 |
[39:57] | make sure they all got back alive. | 确保他们活着回来 |
[40:01] | Now I’ve got 20 different missions going, | 现在我有20个不同的任务同时进行 |
[40:03] | teams rotating in and out. | 团队轮流替换 |
[40:06] | I thought I had a handle on it, | 我以为我掌控得很好 |
[40:08] | but after my daughter died up there, | 但在我女儿死后 |
[40:10] | after Katie died, | 在凯蒂死后 |
[40:12] | I was probably due a career change. | 我或许该换份工作了 |
[40:16] | I just didn’t see it ending like this. | 我没预料到事情会发展成这样 |
[40:27] | How much longer is this gonna take? | 还需要多长时间 |
[40:29] | Let me see if I can get an answer for you. | 我帮你问问看看 |
[40:31] | I have Dr. Barton here wondering when she can get | 我身边的巴顿医生想知道 |
[40:34] | in her office. Please advise. | 她什么时候可以去她的办公室 请回复 |
[40:38] | Someone will be here in a minute. | 马上会有人过来 |
[40:42] | Tell them I’ll come back later. | 告诉他们我一会儿回来 |
[41:16] | Dr. Barton’s computer goes to the lab. | 把巴顿医生的电脑送去实验室 |
[41:18] | All files on Molly Woods, everything. | 还有所有关于莫莉·伍兹的文件资料 |
[41:30] | Molly, you have a call from Dr. Barton. | 莫莉 巴顿医生来电找你 |
[41:33] | – Sam? – Where’s Molly? | -山姆 -莫莉在哪里 |
[41:35] | She’s on her way to see you at the Med Center. | 她正在路上 要去医疗中心找你 |
[41:37] | – Who’d she go with? – Director Sparks. | -她跟谁一起去的 -斯帕克斯局长 |
[41:41] | – Sam? – Call ended. | -山姆 -通话结束 |
[41:54] | Dr. Barton. | 巴顿医生 |
[41:56] | 莫莉·伍德 发送 | |
[41:59] | Yes? | 什么事 |
[42:06] | 来自山姆·巴顿的信息 快下车 | |
[42:12] | Where are you taking me? | 你要带我去哪里 |
[42:14] | Molly, you’re going to be fine. | 莫莉 不会有事的 |
[42:16] | You just have to trust me. | 你要相信我 |
[42:20] | Pull over. | 停车 |
[42:22] | I can’t do that. | 不行 |
[42:24] | Pull over! | 停车 |
[42:31] | Molly. Molly, stay in the car. | 莫莉 莫莉 留在车里 |
[42:33] | Pull over! | 停车 |
[43:13] | Clear. | 没人 |
[43:28] | They’re gone. | 他们离开了 |