时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | I went to space on a 13-month solo mission. | 我去太空进行了一项为期十三个月的单人任务 |
[00:09] | I didn’t come home alone. | 我并非独自归来 |
[00:13] | My husband created a lifelike android called a Humanich. | 我丈夫发明了一种栩栩如生的机器人 人工生命 |
[00:16] | His name is Ethan– he’s the prototype. | 他叫伊森 他是原型 |
[00:20] | This is a story about Earth… | 这是一个关于地球的故事 |
[00:22] | Ethan! | 伊森 |
[00:23] | a story about family… | 关于家庭的故事 |
[00:28] | a story about survival. | 关于生存的故事 |
[00:37] | It’s a pleasure to have you back, Molly. | 很高兴你回来了 莫莉 |
[00:39] | You were missed. | 我们很想念你 |
[00:40] | Her husband John gave a presentation to your board today, | 她丈夫约翰今天向你的董事会做了报告 |
[00:43] | but was denied funding. | 但是被拒绝提供资金 |
[00:45] | A gesture from you could put us closer to the family. | 你的善举能让我们更接近这一家人 |
[00:48] | He passed away before I came on board. | 他在我来之前去世了 |
[00:50] | – Were you close? – Yeah. | -你们很亲近吗 -是的 |
[00:51] | – He was a good guy. – I’m Gord Kern. | -他是个好人 -我是戈登·科恩 |
[00:53] | The new deputy director. | 新的副局长 |
[00:55] | I’m asking for some time. | 我是想叫你给我一些时间 |
[00:56] | – As my friend. – Molly, this goes | -就算为了朋友 -莫莉 报告是直接 |
[00:58] | straight to Director Sparks– I can’t lie. | 递交给斯帕克斯局长的 我不能撒谎啊 |
[01:01] | We have to go right now. | 我们必须马上走 |
[01:02] | – No! – Ethan! | -不 -伊森 |
[01:03] | – He’s changed. – And so have you. | -他变了 -你也变了 |
[01:05] | That’s the consequence of our family being apart for so long. | 家人分别的久了就会产生这种结果 |
[01:08] | – It takes time to reconnect. – Well, I’m trying. | -关系需要时间才能恢复 -我在努力了呀 |
[01:10] | It feels like you’re pulling away from us. | 我觉得你离我们越来越远了 |
[02:35] | Everything all right? | 一切都好吗 |
[02:36] | Yeah. Yeah. I’m, you know, | 都好 我只是 |
[02:38] | just… a little fuzzy, still. | 还有点晕 |
[02:41] | Here. 140, on the dot. | 给你 标准冲泡 准时到 |
[02:46] | Oh, it smells good. | 好香啊 |
[02:48] | You know the hardest thing about being in space? | 知道在太空中最艰苦的事是什么吗 |
[02:50] | The coffee’s awful. | 咖啡太难喝了 |
[02:52] | That’s the hardest thing? | 这是最艰苦的事 |
[02:56] | Absolutely. | 当然了 |
[02:59] | Okay. Okay. Where’s Ethan? | 好了 伊森在哪 |
[03:00] | – Uh, still in bed. – Okay, well, | -还在睡 -好吧 |
[03:02] | I’m gonna start breakfast and you get him dressed, okay? | 我开始做早餐 你叫他起来穿衣服 好吗 |
[03:05] | On it. | 这就去 |
[03:29] | I knew you wouldn’t have time to go shopping for Andrew’s party. | 我知道你没时间为安德鲁的派对买东西 |
[03:32] | What’s Ethan giving him? | 伊森要给他什么 |
[03:33] | A video game: Space Invasion. | 一款电玩 《太空入侵》 |
[03:36] | Nice. Thanks for doing that. | 不错 谢谢你了 |
[03:38] | Sure. Hey, whatever you do, stay away from the cake. | 没事 不管你干什么 别碰蛋糕 |
[03:41] | I’m taking you to a late lunch at Endre’s. | 我晚点带你去安德烈餐厅吃午餐 |
[03:43] | Uh, already been arranged. | 都已经安排好了 |
[03:45] | First date table, right on the patio, | 第一次约会的位子 就在露台上 |
[03:47] | chocolate souffle. | 巧克力舒芙蕾 |
[03:48] | What’s the occasion? | 为了什么 |
[03:49] | We have a lot to celebrate. | 我们有很多事要庆祝 |
[03:51] | Your safe return, my new lab. | 你的安全归来 我的新实验室 |
[03:54] | What do you think? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[03:56] | I think that’s great. | 我觉得棒极了 |
[03:59] | I took care of this for you, too. | 这个我也帮你搞定了 |
[04:01] | Party at the museum at 10:00, | 十点博物馆的聚会 |
[04:03] | you bring Ethan to me by 1:00, | 你一点钟带伊森来找我 |
[04:04] | I take him to meet Yasumoto, | 我带他去见安本 |
[04:06] | by that point we’ll definitely both need a drink. | 那时我俩绝对都需要喝上一杯了 |
[04:08] | And that’s where lunch at Endre’s comes in. | 然后就该去安德烈餐厅吃午饭了 |
[04:10] | It’s everything in here with the reminders. | 所有都在这里面的提醒事项上了 |
[04:12] | I better get going. | 我得走了 |
[04:15] | – Hey, hey. – Mm-hmm? | -等等 -怎么了 |
[04:16] | Got to look sharp. | 得注意点 |
[04:18] | That’s better… | 这样好多了 |
[04:20] | What does “Look sharp” mean? | “注意点”是什么意思 |
[04:24] | This is looking sharp. | 就是这样 |
[04:27] | Bye. | 拜拜 |
[04:32] | Behave. | 要乖哦 |
[04:39] | Well… | 好吧… |
[04:40] | guess it’s just us chickens. | 就剩我们妇女儿童了 |
[04:53] | Sam. | 山姆 |
[04:54] | – Alan. – Good morning. | -艾伦 -早上好 |
[04:57] | – What can I do for you? – Molly’s results. | -有什么事吗 -莫莉的结果 |
[05:00] | Her reentry physical. | 她的回归体检 |
[05:02] | Any idea when we’re gonna hear from the lab? | 你知道实验室什么时候能出结果吗 |
[05:04] | Well, we should have them by tonight. | 今晚应该就能拿到了 |
[05:05] | Tomorrow at the latest. | 最迟明天 |
[05:06] | I’m sure she’ll be fine. | 她肯定不会有问题的 |
[05:08] | You’ll have them as soon as I have them. | 我一拿到结果就马上给你 |
[05:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:11] | Sure. | 不客气 |
[05:22] | – Morning, Julie. – Good morning. | -早上好 朱莉 -早上好 |
[05:24] | I got you coffee. | 我帮你带了咖啡 |
[05:25] | Molly’s home. Made a pot. | 莫莉在家呢 喝过了 |
[05:27] | Great. Welcome to our new home. | 真好 欢迎来到我们的新家 |
[05:32] | What do you think? | 你感觉怎样 |
[05:35] | Right? | 是吧 |
[05:37] | Programming is here, | 编程在这里 |
[05:38] | already up and writing our new protocols. | 已经开始运行并且开始写我们的新协议了 |
[05:40] | Manufacture and Assembly finally have instant access | 制造和组装终于能即时进入 |
[05:42] | to the printers and the learning centers. | 打印机和学习中心了 |
[05:44] | – What time did you get here? – 5:00. | -你几点到这儿的 -早上五点 |
[05:46] | Sharing is caring. | 分享传递关怀 |
[05:48] | Hey, Tops. | 你好呀 牛人 |
[05:50] | Band’s back together. | 我们这组合又重聚了 |
[05:51] | Yes, it is. | 的确如此 |
[05:52] | Hey, flesh printer goes by me. | 我负责人体打印机 |
[05:55] | Our station is here. | 我们的办公室在这边 |
[06:00] | There have to be some perks to being in charge, right? | 当头儿总得有些福利 不是吗 |
[06:04] | From your garage to that wonder of a warehouse to… | 从你的车库到那神奇的仓库 到… |
[06:08] | this? | 这里 |
[06:11] | What? | 怎么了 |
[06:11] | I’m just wondering | 我只是好奇 |
[06:12] | what you said to Yasumoto to turn it around. | 你对安本说了什么让他改变了主意 |
[06:15] | I’d like to know that myself. | 我本人也想知道这个 |
[06:18] | Ms. Dodd. | 多德女士 |
[06:32] | When did you get so good at this? | 你什么时候玩这个玩得这么好了 |
[06:36] | I played a lot with Dad and Julie while you were gone. | 你不在的时候我和爸爸还有朱莉经常玩 |
[06:40] | Do you want to try? | 你想试试吗 |
[06:42] | Yeah. | 好啊 |
[06:43] | Sure. | 当然 |
[06:46] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:54] | Oh, man, I forgot how hard this was. | 天啊 我都忘了这个有多难了 |
[07:12] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[07:14] | Dad says you have to be patient. | 爸爸说玩这个得耐心点 |
[07:16] | – Yeah. – Do you want to try again? | -是啊 -你想再试一次吗 |
[07:18] | I have to go get ready for Andrew’s party. | 我得去为安德鲁的派对做准备了 |
[07:21] | I like the museum. | 我喜欢去博物馆 |
[07:23] | Me, too. | 我也喜欢 |
[07:24] | When I was your age, | 我像你这么大的时候 |
[07:26] | that was my favorite place in the whole world. | 那里是我全世界最喜欢的地方 |
[07:30] | But space is your favorite place now. | 但现在太空是你最喜欢的地方了 |
[07:33] | Right? | 是吗 |
[07:36] | Nope. | 不 |
[07:38] | It’s right here. | 是这里 |
[07:40] | With you and Dad. | 跟你和爸爸在一起 |
[07:44] | Countdown to liftoff. | 发射倒计时 |
[07:46] | T-minus 30. | 三十分钟 |
[07:50] | A Humanich is born here. | 一个人工生命在此诞生 |
[07:51] | They live their first few years as a program, | 他们在开始的几年以程序的形式存在 |
[07:54] | growing and learning, much the same way we do. | 成长学习 就像我们一样 |
[07:56] | The same way your daughter did. | 就像你的女儿一样 |
[07:58] | My daughter didn’t spend her first three years in a box. | 我女儿三岁前不生活在一个盒子里 |
[08:00] | No, but her brain spent that time | 是的 但她的大脑却在用那段时间 |
[08:02] | writing its own sort of program. | 书写自己的程序 |
[08:04] | And that’s exactly what we’re doing here. | 这也正是我们在这里做的事 |
[08:06] | We allow a brain to write its programming | 我们让大脑书写自己的程序 |
[08:09] | just like a human would. | 就像人类一样 |
[08:10] | And when it’s developed enough, | 当一切成熟时 |
[08:11] | we put him in a physical body. | 我们就把他放进一个身体中 |
[08:13] | – Or her. – Or her, exactly. | -也可能是她 -也可能是她 |
[08:15] | I-I hope you can see there’s really nothing to fear here. | 我希望你能明白这并没有什么可怕的 |
[08:18] | The rise of the machines. | 机器的崛起 |
[08:20] | Help me. Help me. | 救我 救我 |
[08:23] | I’m not worried about the robots destroying us, Dr. Woods. | 我不担心机器人会摧毁我们 伍兹博士 |
[08:26] | I think we’re perfectly capable of doing that ourselves. | 我觉得我们自己也有能力那样做 |
[08:29] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[08:31] | Let me ask you a question. | 我问你一个问题 |
[08:33] | If your machines become so human | 如果你的机器能够那么近似于人类 |
[08:35] | that we establish genuine connection with them, | 以至于我们与他们建立了真正的心灵交流 |
[08:38] | what does that do to the one we have with each other? | 那会对我们已有的关系造成什么影响呢 |
[08:40] | I don’t know that that’s a reasonable concern. | 我没有把这种情况当做是一个问题来看 |
[08:43] | Well, then you should spend some time with my daughter. | 那你应该花点时间和我女儿相处一下 |
[08:45] | She’s closer to our home Verdisign system than she is with me. | 她与家里智能系统的关系比与我更亲近 |
[08:47] | Well, Humanichs are different. | 人工生命是不同的 |
[08:49] | They’re still machines. | 他们依旧是机器 |
[08:50] | – They can’t give back. – Then you should spend some time | -他们不懂回报 -那你应该和我儿子 |
[08:52] | with my son– I think he could convince you otherwise. | 相处一下 我觉得他会让你改变想法 |
[08:55] | I didn’t come here to be convinced, Dr. Woods. | 我不是来改变想法的 伍兹博士 |
[08:57] | I came here because, for some inexplicable reason, | 我来这里是因为 出于某些奇怪的原因 |
[08:59] | Mr. Yasumoto went around the board to fund your project. | 安本先生绕过董事会资助了你的项目 |
[09:02] | I came to tell you face-to-face, | 我来是想当面告诉你 |
[09:03] | I don’t intend to take that lying down. | 我不打算就此认输 |
[09:05] | You don’t have to. The war’s over. | 你不用那样做 斗争已经结束了 |
[09:07] | I won. | 我赢了 |
[09:11] | Thank you for the tour. | 谢谢你带我参观 |
[09:16] | Don’t worry about her. | 不用担心她 |
[09:18] | We’ve got Yasumoto. | 我们有安本的支持 |
[09:20] | We’ve got much more than that. | 不止那样 |
[09:23] | We’ve got Ethan. | 我们还有伊森 |
[10:26] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[10:35] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[10:47] | His process speeds are picking up. | 他的进程速度上升了 |
[10:49] | Uh, he’s going to the Natural History Museum with his mom. | 他要和妈妈去自然历史博物馆 |
[10:52] | Just excited. | 只是兴奋而已 |
[10:54] | Probably a lot to take in. | 可能要处理的信息太多了 |
[11:07] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[11:15] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[11:28] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[11:32] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[11:35] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[11:38] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[12:01] | Why don’t you go join them. | 去跟他们一起玩吧 |
[12:04] | Go on. | 去吧 |
[12:48] | Molly, | 莫莉 |
[12:49] | thank you so much. | 太感谢你了 |
[12:52] | Andrew really wanted Ethan to come. | 安德鲁真的很想让伊森来 |
[12:54] | Wow, look at you. | 看看你啊 |
[12:55] | Oh, right, you didn’t know. | 对了 你还不知道 |
[12:58] | A lot can happen in 13 months. | 十三个月里能发生很多事 |
[13:00] | I heard that Ethan’s going to school soon. | 我听说伊森马上就要去学校了 |
[13:02] | He’s got orientation tomorrow. | 他明天要去报到 |
[13:04] | He’s so excited. | 他可兴奋了 |
[13:05] | Was it hard to get him in? | 让他进去是不是很难 |
[13:07] | Uh, well, you know, John’s been working with the school. | 你知道的 约翰一直在和学校合作 |
[13:20] | – They’re going to the Mariana Trench. – Can I go, too? | -他们要去马里亚纳海沟 -我能也去吗 |
[13:23] | I’ll take them. | 我来带他们 |
[13:25] | Okay. | 好啊 |
[13:27] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[13:34] | Thanks for coming. | 谢谢你过来 |
[13:35] | It wasn’t easy. | 挺麻烦的 |
[13:36] | Sparks is breathing down my neck about your results. | 斯帕克斯一直管我要你的检测结果 |
[13:40] | So what happened? | 到底是怎么回事 |
[13:42] | I don’t know. I passed out, okay? | 我不知道 我晕倒了 好吗 |
[13:44] | I had this pounding in my head, | 我的头震震欲裂 |
[13:46] | and then I had this pain in my stomach and then I… | 然后肚子一阵痛 然后我就 |
[13:49] | I don’t know, I had some kind of vision… | 我不知道 我有了一种幻觉 |
[13:50] | Molly, we have to tell Sparks. | 莫莉 我们得告诉斯帕克斯 |
[13:52] | – No, not yet. – I don’t understand. | -不行 还不行 -我不明白 |
[13:54] | I don’t know if I can trust him. | 我不知道能不能相信他 |
[13:57] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[14:01] | Harmon is alive. | 哈蒙还活着 |
[14:04] | – What are you talking about? – He didn’t kill himself. | -你在说什么 -他没有自杀 |
[14:07] | I saw him last night. I was taking out the trash | 我昨晚看到他了 当时我正在倒垃圾 |
[14:09] | and there he was– he told me | 然后他出现了 他告诉我 |
[14:10] | not to trust the ISEA or anybody. | 不要相信国际安全设备协会或任何人 |
[14:12] | The ISEA? | 国际安全设备协会 |
[14:13] | But they’re family. Why? | 但他们是一家人啊 这是为什么 |
[14:15] | I don’t know. But he’s so scared of ’em | 我不知道 但是他很怕他们 |
[14:17] | he actually faked his own death. | 甚至伪造了自己的死亡 |
[14:19] | What the hell is wrong with the guy? | 他到底是怎么回事 |
[14:22] | There were abnormalities in his brain scans, | 他的脑扫描显示有异常 |
[14:25] | some sort of neuro virus. | 像是某种神经病毒 |
[14:27] | That he got from where? | 他从哪里感染的 |
[14:28] | The Seraphim? | 塞拉芬吗 |
[14:29] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[14:31] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:32] | Well, what do you know? | 那你知道什么 |
[14:34] | I compared your brain scans to his. | 我把你的脑扫描和他的做了对比 |
[14:38] | And you have the same abnormalities. | 你的里边也出现了同样的异常 |
[14:40] | Molly, whatever happened to Harmon Kryger | 莫莉 发生在哈蒙·克雷格身上的情况 |
[14:43] | is happening to you, too, and that scares me. | 正发生在你身上 这让我十分害怕 |
[14:47] | Could a hysterical pregnancy actually show up | 有没有可能是我血液里的反应 |
[14:49] | as a positive in my blood? | 引起的癔病性怀孕 |
[14:51] | I mean, could the abnormalities in my brain | 我是说有没有可能是我脑部的异常情况 |
[14:53] | actually cause that? | 导致的这一切 |
[14:55] | This is not in your head. | 跟你的脑部无关 |
[14:58] | You are pregnant. | 你怀孕了 |
[14:59] | I tried for ten years. | 我尝试了十年 |
[15:01] | I don’t get pregnant. | 都没怀上 |
[15:03] | But you are. | 但你现在确实怀孕了 |
[15:07] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:08] | I need an ultrasound. | 我需要照超声波 |
[15:10] | I need to know for sure. | 我得确定 |
[15:13] | Okay. | 好的 |
[15:15] | I just cannot put you in the system. | 但我不能把你的信息输入系统 |
[15:16] | I-I have to find a place where… | 我得找个其他… |
[15:19] | I can do this off the books. | 不会留下记录的地方 |
[15:20] | – Okay. – Molly, | -好的 -莫莉 |
[15:22] | we can’t find Ethan. | 伊森不见了 |
[15:23] | I turned around and he was gone. | 我才一转身 他就没人影了 |
[15:24] | – Where was he? – Marine Bio Hall. | -他之前在哪 -海洋生物大厅 |
[15:26] | Go. Go. | 快去吧 |
[15:48] | Please step back. | 请退后 |
[15:49] | The Chain of Evolution is not an interactive display. | 进化链展示物不是互动展品 |
[15:53] | I see you are interested in the Neanderthal. | 我知道你对尼安德特人很有兴趣 |
[15:55] | I can tell you more about him, if you like. | 如果你愿意 我可以告诉你更多信息 |
[15:58] | Okay. | 好的 |
[15:58] | Neanderthal Man went extinct about 30,000 years ago. | 尼安德特人在三万年前已经灭绝 |
[16:02] | -“Extinct”? – “Extinct” Is to no longer exist. | -什么意思 -灭绝就是不复存在 |
[16:07] | Why did they go extinct? | 他们为什么灭绝了 |
[16:08] | Extinction happens for many reasons. | 灭绝的原因有很多 |
[16:11] | In almost all cases, strong species survive | 几乎在所有情况下 只有强者才能生存 |
[16:14] | and the weak ones die. | 弱者自然就会被淘汰 |
[16:15] | It’s called survival of the fittest. | 这叫适者生存 |
[16:18] | What happened to the Neanderthal? | 尼安德特人怎么了 |
[16:20] | Homo sapiens came to Eurasia, where the Neanderthals lived, | 智人来到了尼安德特人生活的亚欧大陆上 |
[16:23] | and they were better able to survive | 因为他们更强壮 头脑也更发达 |
[16:25] | because they were stronger and smarter. | 所以他们生存了下来 |
[16:29] | What’s a Homo sapien? | 智人是什么 |
[16:30] | Homo sapien is the name of the species | 智人是一个种群的名字 |
[16:32] | that modern man is a part of. | 现代人也属于它的一部分 |
[16:34] | You, for example, are a Homo sapien. | 比如 你就是智人 |
[16:38] | No. I’m not. | 不 我不是 |
[16:40] | I apologize for my mistake. | 不好意思 |
[16:42] | What species are you? | 那你是什么物种 |
[16:45] | Ethan! | 伊森 |
[16:47] | There you are. | 终于找到你了 |
[16:49] | This is my mom. | 这是我妈妈 |
[16:50] | I see you are interested in the Neanderthal. | 我知道你对尼安德特人很有兴趣 |
[16:52] | I can tell you more about him, if you like. | 如果你愿意 我可以告诉你更多信息 |
[16:54] | No, thank you. Come on. Let’s go. | 不用了 谢谢 我们走 |
[16:56] | – Bye. – Have a pleasant afternoon. | -再见 -祝你有个愉快的下午 |
[16:58] | Ethan, you know you shouldn’t run off like that. | 伊森 你不应该那样跑开的 |
[17:01] | – I was worried. – I know. | -我很担心你 -我知道 |
[17:03] | Dad said the same thing, that I’m not supposed to wander off. | 我不小心走散的时候 爸爸也是这么说的 |
[17:07] | Do we have to tell him? | 我们要告诉他吗 |
[17:10] | No. | 不 |
[17:11] | We don’t have to tell him. | 不用告诉他 |
[17:13] | Like a secret? | 就像个秘密样吗 |
[17:16] | Sort of. | 算是吧 |
[17:18] | Dad says secrets are mean. | 爸爸说秘密不好 |
[17:24] | Well, they can be. | 可能会是那样 |
[17:26] | But sometimes people keep secrets | 但是有时人们保守秘密 |
[17:28] | so that other people don’t worry about things | 是不想让别人担心 |
[17:30] | that they don’t need to worry about. | 他们无需担心的事 |
[17:32] | Like Dad would be really worried if he knew you ran off. | 像是爸爸如果知道你乱跑就会非常担心 |
[17:37] | And he’d be really worried | 如果他知道我昏倒了 |
[17:39] | if he knew I fell down. | 他也会很担心的 |
[17:41] | Why would that worry him? | 他为什么会担心呢 |
[17:43] | Well… | 这个嘛 |
[17:45] | he might think I’m sick. | 他可能会觉得我生病了 |
[17:47] | Are you sick? | 那你生病了吗 |
[17:48] | No. | 没有 |
[17:50] | I’m just getting back to Earth, that’s all. | 我只是因为刚回到地球而已 |
[17:53] | Are you weak? | 那你感觉虚弱吗 |
[17:58] | No. | 不是 |
[18:00] | So I’ll keep your secret if you keep mine. | 如果你替我保密我就也替你保密 |
[18:03] | Okay. | 好的 |
[18:13] | Good deal. | 就这么说定了 |
[18:14] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[18:41] | What’s going on, Ben? | 怎么回事 本 |
[18:43] | I’m detecting interference from the solar flare. | 我正在探测来自耀班的干扰 |
[18:45] | Am I gonna be losing the pleasure of your company? | 我要失去有你陪伴的愉快时光了吗 |
[18:48] | Harmon, there’s an energy surge in Sector Three. | 哈蒙 在第三区有能量激增反应 |
[18:51] | Flare-related? | 与耀斑有关吗 |
[19:00] | What’s going on, Ben? | 怎么回事 本 |
[19:05] | Ben? | 本 |
[19:52] | Mother? | 妈妈 |
[20:10] | What do you think? | 你觉得怎样 |
[20:11] | Wow. I mean, this is unbelievable. | 这真是太令人难以置信了 |
[20:14] | Amazing what a couple of billion buys. | 砸了几十亿买的东西还是很棒的 |
[20:16] | Hey, Rabbit. | 亲爱的 你好啊 |
[20:18] | Hey, Molly. | 你好 莫莉 |
[20:19] | Hi, Julie. | 你好 朱莉 |
[20:20] | How was the party? | 派对怎么样 |
[20:23] | Great. | 好极了 |
[20:24] | Hey, bud. | 小伙子 |
[20:25] | Want to see your new arm? | 你想看看你的新胳膊吗 |
[20:28] | I’m gonna be big. | 我会变得很高大的 |
[20:29] | I’ll hook it up, | 我会把它装上去 |
[20:30] | let you pick your own nose. | 让你能抠到自己的鼻子的 |
[20:33] | John, sorry to interrupt. | 约翰 抱歉打扰 |
[20:34] | It’s time for your meeting with Mr. Yasumoto. | 现在是您和安本先生的会面时间 |
[20:37] | Let’s go, buddy. | 我们走吧 小家伙 |
[20:39] | Ethan. | 伊森 |
[20:42] | You’re gonna be great. | 你会很棒的 |
[20:46] | Wish us luck. | 祝我们好运 |
[20:48] | – Good luck. – Good luck. | -祝你们好运 -好运 |
[20:50] | – See you at lunch. – Okay. | -午饭时见 -好的 |
[20:54] | Well, you know what, congratulations because… | 那么 祝贺你 因为 |
[20:57] | I know. It’s-it’s so crazy, right? | 我知道 这 这是不是很疯狂 |
[21:03] | It’s so great for Ethan to have you back. | 对伊森来说你回来真是太好了 |
[21:08] | God, 13 months. | 整整13个月 |
[21:09] | That’s such a long time. | 真是太久了 |
[21:11] | Yeah. | 对啊 |
[21:13] | But, you know what, I’m glad to be back. | 我很高兴回来 |
[21:18] | Well, I could show you around… | 我可以带你周围看看 |
[21:20] | Actually, I have something that I really have to do, so, um… | 其实我真的有事要做 |
[21:25] | – Rain check? – Sure. | -改天吧 -当然 |
[21:28] | Uh, Ethan told me | 伊森告诉我 |
[21:29] | he had so much fun with you while I was gone, and… | 我不在的时候 他和你玩得很开心 |
[21:33] | Well, thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[21:35] | It’s no problem. | 客气了 |
[21:36] | See you. | 回头见 |
[21:38] | Bye. | 拜 |
[21:44] | Do you like dinosaurs? | 喜欢恐龙吗 |
[21:46] | Yes, sir. | 喜欢 先生 |
[21:47] | He spent the morning at the Natural History Museum. | 他一早上都待在自然历史博物馆 |
[21:50] | Are you interested in science? | 你对科学有兴趣吗 |
[21:52] | My mom and dad are both scientists. | 我爸妈都是科学家 |
[21:54] | Yes, I know. Very good ones. | 我知道 还是很棒的科学家 |
[22:03] | How do you like your new facilities? | 喜欢你的新设备吗 |
[22:05] | They’re perfect. In every way. | 那些设备在每个方面都非常出色 |
[22:07] | – I’m glad. – Thank you again. | -太好了 -再次感谢你 |
[22:10] | I feel like I should mention I had a visit | 我觉得我该告诉你 今天 |
[22:13] | from one of your board members today. | 你们董事会有位成员来找我了 |
[22:15] | Ms…. Ms. Femi Dodd. | 费米 费米·多德女士 |
[22:17] | She seemed troubled. | 她好像很困扰 |
[22:19] | Ms. Dodd doesn’t share my optimistic view of the future. | 多德女士不像我对未来抱有如此乐观的态度 |
[22:23] | Let me ask you, Dr. Woods: | 伍兹博士 我先问你个问题 |
[22:26] | ten years from now, | 十年后 |
[22:28] | or 20, what do you see happening with Humanichs? | 或二十年后 你认为人工生命会怎么样 |
[22:32] | I see them living and working side by side with humans. | 我觉得它们会和人类肩并肩地生活工作 |
[22:35] | No different from us. | 跟我们毫无区别 |
[22:38] | He really is astonishing. | 他真的很惊人 |
[22:41] | How is your wife since her return? | 你妻子回来后怎么样了 |
[22:43] | Molly? She’s, uh… she’s good. | 莫莉 她 她很好 |
[22:47] | Still recovering. It was a long mission. | 还在恢复状态中 那趟任务去得比较久 |
[22:50] | I’d love to meet her. | 我想见见她 |
[22:52] | We’ll have to arrange a dinner. | 我们一起吃顿饭吧 |
[22:54] | And, of course, you’ll bring Ethan. | 当然 也带上伊森 |
[22:56] | That would be great. | 那就太好了 |
[23:15] | Dr. Woods. | 伍兹博士 |
[23:48] | Hey, Ben, I need access to security footage | 本 我需要访问塞拉芬的 |
[23:50] | from the Seraphim, please. | 安全监控录像 |
[23:51] | Sure, Molly. What part of your mission would you like to view? | 当然 莫莉 你想看你任务中的哪一部分 |
[23:54] | Uh, not mine. Harmon Kryger’s. | 不是我的 是哈蒙·克雷格的 |
[23:57] | What is your specific request? | 有什么具体要求吗 |
[23:59] | There was a solar flare on his mission. | 他的任务中出现过一次太阳耀斑 |
[24:01] | Take me to the time right before the flare hit | 从耀斑撞击之前开始 |
[24:02] | and run it through, please. | 播放一次给我看 |
[24:04] | Just a moment. | 请稍等 |
[24:07] | I’m sorry. Access to that footage is above your clearance. | 抱歉 你没有访问监控录像的权限 |
[24:15] | What about the experiment cams? Do I have access to those? | 那实验录像呢 我有权限访问吗 |
[24:18] | – Yes. – Okay. Take me to Lab Cam B. | -有 -好 给我播放实验室B摄像头的录像 |
[24:20] | Same time frame, please. | 同一个时间段 |
[24:22] | Loading footage. | 正在载入录像 |
[24:30] | Fast-forward. | 快进 |
[24:40] | Play. | 播放 |
[24:54] | Take me to Lab Cam A. Same time frame. | 给我播放同一时间段实验室A摄像头录像 |
[24:57] | Loading. | 正在载入 |
[25:06] | What is he barricading there? | 他在那挡住什么东西 |
[25:07] | I’m not sure. | 我不确定 |
[25:11] | What’s behind that door? | 那扇门后有什么 |
[25:12] | I’m sorry, Molly. | 抱歉 莫莉 |
[25:14] | I’ve been directed to terminate this session. | 我接收到指令 终止这次会话 |
[25:37] | Attention. Your tether has become dislodged. | 注意 您的芯片已被移出 |
[25:40] | Your medical information can no longer be monitored. | 无法监测您的医疗信息 |
[25:57] | Molly! | 莫莉 |
[25:59] | Get in! | 上车 |
[26:01] | Come on. Get in. Get in the car. | 快 上车 上车 |
[26:03] | Get in the car. | 上车 |
[26:09] | We followed the signal of her monitoring tether. | 我们追踪了她的监控芯片信号 |
[26:11] | She left it in the bathroom. | 她把芯片留在洗手间了 |
[26:13] | She’s gone? | 她不见了吗 |
[26:14] | And before she left, | 而且离开之前 |
[26:15] | she used our system to access | 她用我们的系统查看了 |
[26:17] | footage from Kryger’s mission. | 克雷格的任务录像 |
[26:20] | Do you want me to bring her back in? | 需要我把她带回来吗 |
[26:24] | Let’s give her a little more rope. | 我们就扩大一点她的活动范围吧 |
[26:38] | I gotta call my husband. He’s been waiting. | 我得打电话给我丈夫 他一直在等我 |
[26:40] | Phones don’t work out here. It’s part of the appeal. | 这里没有信号 所以我才选这里 |
[26:44] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[26:47] | What is going on? | 这是怎么回事 |
[26:48] | I tried to tell them what I saw. | 我想告诉他们我所看到的东西 |
[26:50] | At first I thought, well, | 刚开始我以为 |
[26:52] | that they just… they just don’t believe me. | 他们就是 就是不相信我 |
[26:54] | But it’s more than that. | 但没那么简单 |
[26:55] | They said I was schizophrenic. Crazy. | 他们说我精神分裂 疯了 |
[26:59] | I started to think maybe I was crazy. | 我就开始以为也许真的是我疯了 |
[27:00] | I tried to access footage from your mission. | 我试过查看你的任务录像 |
[27:03] | Ben locked me out. | 但本不允许 |
[27:05] | So what is it they don’t want me to see? | 他们不想让我看到的是什么 |
[27:08] | I saw someone. | 我看到了某个人 |
[27:40] | Mother? | 妈妈 |
[28:23] | N-No… No. | 不… 不要 |
[29:14] | Mother. | 妈妈 |
[29:16] | No. | 不 |
[29:36] | No. | 不 |
[29:41] | Airlock evacuation initiated. | 气闸排除已启动 |
[29:44] | No. | 不 |
[29:47] | No. | 不 |
[29:50] | Door armed. | 舱门已封闭 |
[29:56] | They made me see her again, | 他们让我再次看到她 |
[29:59] | just like she was before she died. | 就是她临死前的样子 |
[30:06] | I know it was real. | 我知道那是真的 |
[30:08] | I know what I saw, and I know what I did. | 我知道我看到了什么 也知道我做了什么 |
[30:10] | Harmon… Sam compared our brain scans. | 哈蒙 山姆对比了我们的脑部扫描 |
[30:15] | They’re both showing the same abnormalities. | 它们都显示了同一种异常情况 |
[30:18] | That could be the reason for our visions. | 那可能是导致我们有幻象的原因 |
[30:21] | What caused the abnormalities? | 异常是什么引起的 |
[30:23] | Did-did they expose us to radiation? | 他们把我们暴露到辐射下面了吗 |
[30:25] | Did they… did they dose us with something? What? | 他们 他们对我们注射东西了吗 是什么 |
[30:28] | I don’t know why they would do something like that. | 我不知道他们为什么要这么做 |
[30:30] | To test the effects of deep space on the body. | 为了测试外太空对人体的影响 |
[30:33] | To see how we perform under stress. | 为了看看我们在强压之下的表现 |
[30:37] | We thought we were doing experiments? | 我们以为我们在做实验 |
[30:40] | We were the experiments. | 其实我们是实验对象 |
[30:47] | Well, we need proof. | 我们需要证据 |
[30:48] | Okay? Because right now, all we have is our stories. | 因为现在 我们手上只有我们的故事 |
[30:53] | Look what my story got me. | 看看我的故事给我带来了什么 |
[30:57] | They’ll bug your phone, | 他们会监听你的电话 |
[31:00] | they’ll follow you, | 他们会跟踪你 |
[31:01] | they’ll force you into quarantine, | 强制隔离你 |
[31:02] | and if you tell anybody, nobody will believe you, | 就算你告诉别人 也没人会相信你 |
[31:09] | not even the people you love. | 甚至是你最爱的那些人 |
[31:32] | Kryger saw his mother? | 克雷格见到了他母亲 |
[31:35] | Yup. She’s been dead for almost 30 years. | 没错 她都去世将近30年了 |
[31:41] | Who did you see? | 你看到的是谁 |
[31:47] | Marcus. | 马库斯 |
[31:50] | Molly. I’m so sorry. | 莫莉 很遗憾 |
[31:55] | You know, what kind of experiment could they be doing | 他们到底在做什么样的实验 |
[31:58] | where we both would see people that we loved and lost? | 会让我们见到自己爱过而且失去了的人 |
[32:02] | I don’t know. I really don’t know. | 我不知道 真的不知道 |
[32:07] | He looked exactly as he did the morning he died, | 他完全就是他死去那天的模样 |
[32:11] | before he left the house. | 在他离开家之前 |
[32:14] | It was real. | 那感觉太真实 |
[32:17] | Is that why you haven’t told John? | 所以你才一直不告诉约翰吗 |
[32:20] | I tell John what, exactly? | 我该告诉约翰什么 |
[32:23] | That, uh… I had a psychotic episode in space, | 我在太空昏迷了一段时间 |
[32:26] | or that I had a vision of my dead boyfriend and now | 或者我出现幻觉见到了我死去的男友 |
[32:28] | I’m pregnant with something I can’t explain? | 结果现在还怀着我都不知道是什么的东西 |
[32:30] | I mean, really? | 真的假的啊 |
[32:32] | Sam, I’m scared. | 山姆 我很害怕 |
[32:34] | That the minute I tell him, everything’s gonna be different. | 一旦我告诉他 一切都会改变 |
[32:37] | Molly… he loves you. So much. | 莫莉 他很爱你 真的爱你 |
[32:43] | Yeah, but… | 我知道 |
[32:45] | I need to know more. | 但我得了解的深入些再说 |
[33:04] | The equipment’s old, but it works. | 设备很老旧了 不过能用 |
[33:06] | Hop up here. | 坐上来 |
[33:07] | I’m gonna try to make you as comfortable as possible. | 我会尽量让你舒服些的 |
[33:12] | You good? | 准备好了吗 |
[33:13] | Yeah. All right. | 好了 |
[33:16] | Here we go. | 开始吧 |
[33:19] | – Um, can you lift up your shirt? – Yeah. | -把衣服撩起来好吗 -好的 |
[33:23] | All right, just relax. This is gonna be cold. | 好的 放松 这会有点凉 |
[33:29] | – And you are gonna feel some pressure. – Okay. | -而且会稍稍有点压迫感 -好的 |
[33:43] | Where are you? | 在哪呢 |
[33:51] | Here. | 找到了 |
[33:54] | What? | 什么 |
[33:54] | See for yourself. | 你自己看吧 |
[33:59] | Completely normal. | 一切正常 |
[34:01] | 14-week-old human fetus. | 14周大的人类胎儿 |
[34:07] | With a baby’s heartbeat. | 心跳也正常 |
[34:41] | Molly. | 莫莉 |
[34:45] | What did you do to me? | 你对我做了什么 |
[34:48] | I don’t know what you mean. | 我不明白你的意思 |
[34:50] | Really? | 是吗 |
[34:53] | Well, I’m 14 weeks pregnant. | 我怀孕14周了 |
[34:56] | And 14 weeks ago, I was in space. Alone. | 而14周之前 我还一个人在太空 |
[35:09] | – Are you sure? – 100%. | -你确定吗 -百分之百确定 |
[35:14] | We’re really good friends, right? | 我们是好朋友 对吗 |
[35:17] | – Yeah. – Then, just, please… | -是啊 -那么请你 |
[35:20] | tell me what you did to me. | 告诉我你对我做了什么 |
[35:24] | Molly… | 莫莉 |
[35:26] | I didn’t do anything. | 我什么也没干 |
[35:30] | I wouldn’t lie to you. | 我不会骗你的 |
[35:34] | The ISEA would never do something like that. | 国际安全设备协会绝不会干这种事的 |
[35:37] | I wouldn’t do it to you, as a friend. | 作为朋友我更不会这样对你 |
[35:40] | Hell, I brought you into this program. | 何况本来就是我让你参加这个计划的 |
[35:43] | You’re family. | 你是我的家人 |
[35:44] | Well, if you didn’t do it, then who did it? | 如果不是你做的 那是谁做的 |
[35:49] | If it was someone here, | 如果有人对你这么做 |
[35:51] | I’ll find out. I promise you. | 我会找出是谁 我向你保证 |
[36:00] | You were supposed to protect us. | 你本该保护我们的 |
[36:14] | Molly’s pregnancy changes everything. | 莫莉怀孕改变了一切 |
[36:17] | I wasn’t sure when Kryger came back. | 我不确定克雷格什么时候回来的 |
[36:21] | His behavior was too erratic. | 他的行为太古怪了 |
[36:24] | But with Molly there can be no doubt. | 但无疑他那时他跟莫莉在一起 |
[36:27] | You think we found them? | 你认为我们找到他们了 |
[36:30] | I think they’re already here. | 我认为他们已经来了 |
[36:44] | If that’s true… | 如果这是真的 |
[36:48] | if they’re here… | 如果他们来了 |
[36:51] | we’re way out of our depth. | 我们会力所不及 |
[36:56] | We have no plan for this. | 我们没有应对计划 |
[37:00] | One step at a time. | 一步步来 |
[37:03] | What have we done? | 我们做了什么 |
[37:06] | I’ll tell you what we’ve done. | 我会告诉你我们做了什么 |
[37:11] | We’ve honored Katie’s sacrifice. | 我们向凯蒂的牺牲致敬 |
[37:15] | This all started with your daughter, Alan. | 这一切皆由你女儿开始 艾伦 |
[37:22] | You should be proud. | 你该感到自豪 |
[38:04] | Are you coming downstairs soon? | 你马上到楼下来吗 |
[38:39] | Look what we did. | 看我们做了什么 |
[38:41] | I’ve got leftovers. | 给你留了剩菜 |
[38:43] | I’m not sure the souffle can reheat. | 不知道蛋奶酥可不可以再加热 |
[38:51] | John… I’m sorry. | 约翰 对不起 |
[38:54] | Y… I was at the lab with Danny | 我跟丹尼在实验室 |
[38:56] | and then, uh, Sam came by… | 然后山姆来了 |
[38:58] | Why didn’t you call me? I was worried. | 你为什么不给我打电话 我很担心你 |
[39:00] | Because I couldn’t, okay? | 因为我不能 知道吗 |
[39:02] | That’s it? | 就这样吗 |
[39:03] | I just couldn’t. I’m sorry. | 我就是不能 对不起 |
[39:14] | If you’re not ready to talk about | 如果你还没准备好 |
[39:15] | what’s going on with you, that’s fine. | 说你的经历 没事 |
[39:19] | If you need time, take it. | 如果你需要时间 我可以等 |
[39:23] | You don’t have to do this by yourself. | 你不需要自己一个人扛着 |
[39:27] | You’re here now. With us. | 你回来了 有我们在身边 |
[39:30] | I know. | 我知道 |
[39:37] | I’ll heat you up a plate. | 我给你加热一盘 |
[39:39] | He-he needs to know you’re all right. | 他需要知道你没事 |
[39:43] | Okay. | 好 |
[39:48] | I drew you a picture. | 我给你画了张画 |
[39:50] | You did? Can I see? | 是吗 可以给我看看吗 |
[39:57] | I put the family in the spaceship, so that they’d be safe. | 我把一家人放在飞船里 那样他们会安全 |
[40:02] | Safe from what? | 为什么不安全 |
[40:04] | Extinction. | 灭绝 |
[40:06] | Extinction? | 灭绝 |
[40:08] | Where’d you learn about that? | 你哪里学到的这个词 |
[40:10] | At the museum today. | 今天去博物馆的时候 |
[40:12] | It’s where the stronger, smarter species survive. | 是更强 更聪明的物种生存的地方 |
[40:31] | It’s okay… I kept your secret. | 没事的 我替你保守秘密了 |
[40:44] | Let’s see… what else did you draw here? | 来看看…你还画了什么 |