时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:59] | Mom? Are you too sick to come to the party? | 妈 你是不是病得太厉害去不了派对了 |
[01:06] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[01:08] | You know, it’s just my body readjusting, that’s all. | 我的身体还在重新适应 仅此而已 |
[01:14] | I’ll be right there, okay? | 我马上就过去 好吗 |
[01:38] | I can’t imagine. | 真难以想象 |
[01:39] | I’m away from Bill and the kids for two days, and it’s like… | 我离开比尔和孩子们两天 就很… |
[01:42] | It’s tough. | 很艰难 |
[01:43] | Oh, yeah. So what’s your secret? | 是啊 那你的秘诀是什么 |
[01:45] | A lot of v-chrons. | 各种看书 |
[01:46] | And no alcohol? | 滴酒不沾吗 |
[01:48] | Nope. I have not had a drink in 13 months. | 是的 我已经13个月没喝过酒了 |
[01:51] | – What? – Molly, Molly, can’t wait to hear all about it. | -什么 -莫莉 真等不及要听你的事了 |
[01:52] | Can’t risk getting a DUI in space. | 可不能冒险在太空酒驾 |
[01:53] | You know what, that’s the saddest story I’ve ever heard. | 这可真是我听过的最悲惨的故事了 |
[01:55] | We have to remedy that right now. | 我们得赶紧纠正过来啊 |
[01:58] | – Uh, we can’t. – No can’ts, we’re doing shots. | -额 不行 -没啥不行的 咱现在就开喝 |
[02:00] | Mm-hmm, well, ask the doctor here. | 问问这位医生 |
[02:01] | – Not until her tests come back. – One shot. | -得等她的检查报告出来 -那就一杯 |
[02:03] | Listen, when her tests come back, | 等她的检查报告出来 |
[02:04] | I will personally write her a prescription for margaritas. | 我亲手给她开一张喝玛格丽塔的处方 |
[02:07] | Thank you. | 谢了 |
[02:10] | Ethan, get off him! | 伊森 从他身上下来 |
[02:13] | Stop. | 住手 |
[02:15] | You’re gonna hurt him. | 你会弄伤他的 |
[02:17] | Ethan. Hey. What are you doing? | 伊森 你干什么 |
[02:19] | He wouldn’t give me the ball. | 他不肯把球给我 |
[02:21] | And your solution was to push him down? | 你的解决办法就是把他推倒吗 |
[02:23] | Ethan, what do you say? | 伊森 你该说什么 |
[02:28] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[02:29] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[02:31] | If you do this again, no more party for you. Understand? | 如果你再这么做 就别想参加派对了 明白吗 |
[02:35] | So sorry, guys. | 非常对不起 |
[02:36] | – Yeah. All right, it’s fine. That’s okay. – You okay? | -没事 没关系的 -你没事吧 |
[02:42] | Let’s go play. | 我们去玩吧 |
[02:56] | You’ve got to be exhausted, go on up. | 你一定累坏了 上楼吧 |
[02:59] | I can take out the trash. | 我可以把垃圾拿出去倒了 |
[03:01] | Moll. | 小莫 |
[03:04] | Got to get back to the routine, right? | 走得回归生活啊 对吧 |
[03:54] | I was angry. | 我很生气 |
[03:56] | Is that what you’re supposed to do when you get angry? | 你生气就该这么做吗 |
[03:58] | Hurt someone? | 伤害别人吗 |
[04:00] | No. | 不该 |
[04:01] | How do you think you would have felt if you’d really hurt Jake? | 你想想如果你真把杰克弄伤了自己会有什么感觉 |
[04:07] | Bad. | 感觉很糟 |
[04:08] | Well, I sure hope so. | 我希望你能这么想 |
[04:10] | Mom’s mad at me. | 妈妈生我气了 |
[04:11] | No, no. She’s not mad. | 不不 她没有 |
[04:13] | But it’s different now. With her. | 但现在和她在一起 一切都不同以往了 |
[04:17] | Your mom has to get used to being back home again. | 你妈妈得习惯回到家里的生活 |
[04:20] | She was up there a long time. | 她在太空中待了很久 |
[04:22] | All by herself. | 只有她一个人 |
[04:24] | It’s gonna take a while for everything to feel normal again, | 她要花些时间重获正常人的感觉 |
[04:26] | but it will. I promise. | 但她会的 我保证 |
[04:30] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[04:32] | Get a good night’s sleep. | 好好睡吧 |
[04:33] | We have a big day tomorrow. | 明天可是重要的日子 |
[04:35] | I think I need a flip. | 我好像得换能源了 |
[04:37] | Let me see. | 我看看 |
[04:49] | Well, yeah. You’re right. | 没错 是该换了 |
[05:09] | All set. | 搞定了 |
[05:14] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[05:20] | Will you leave my night-light on? | 能让我的夜明灯开着吗 |
[05:23] | Sure. | 当然 |
[07:30] | What brought this on? | 怎么突然想起看照片了 |
[07:36] | I had a dream. | 我做了个梦 |
[07:39] | Do you dream about Marcus much? | 你经常梦到马库斯吗 |
[07:41] | Less and less as I get older. | 随着年龄的增加越来越少了 |
[07:43] | I still think about him. Every now and then. | 我还是会想起他 时不时就想起 |
[07:51] | What do you think about? | 你都想些什么 |
[07:55] | How if he were still alive, there would be no us. | 我想要是他还活着 就没有现在的我们 |
[07:58] | No Ethan. | 就没有伊森 |
[07:59] | Without Marcus dying, | 马库斯要是没死 |
[08:01] | we may have never even met. | 我们或许永远不会相遇 |
[08:04] | Maybe you’d still be with him. | 或许你还待在他的身边 |
[08:07] | Well, you know what? | 你知道吗 |
[08:11] | I think we always end up where we’re supposed to. | 我觉得我们能在一起是上天注定的 |
[08:29] | Approaching Yasumoto Corp. | 即将到达安本株式会社 |
[08:41] | Hey. Listen to me. | 等等 听我说 |
[08:44] | When I talk about you today… | 待会儿当我谈到你的时候… |
[08:46] | Hey. When I talk about you today, | 认真点 待会儿当我谈到你的时候 |
[08:49] | I’m gonna talk a bit about | 我会向大家透露一些为了这个项目 |
[08:51] | how you were originally created for the program, | 你最初是如何被造出来的细节 |
[08:53] | but it doesn’t mean I don’t see you as real. | 但这并不意味着我不把你当真人看待 |
[08:55] | – Okay? – I’m not. | -好吗 -我本来就不是 |
[08:57] | Yes, you are. You exist, just like me. | 不 你是 你是真实存在的 和我一样 |
[08:59] | Just like your mom. Okay? | 和你妈妈一样 明白吗 |
[09:01] | Jubes! | 朱布 |
[09:03] | Rabbit! | 小兔子 |
[09:12] | Look at you. | 不错嘛 |
[09:13] | He’s been practicing. | 他一直在练习 |
[09:15] | you nervous? | 紧张吗 |
[09:16] | Uh… walk in the park. | 小菜一碟 |
[09:19] | Exactly. | 当然 |
[09:24] | I don’t even know where to begin. | 我不知道该从何说起 |
[09:30] | You were on the Seraphim station for 13 months. | 你在塞拉芬空间站待了13个月 |
[09:33] | A solo mission. | 进行一项单人任务 |
[09:35] | Yes. | 是的 |
[09:36] | You were alone the whole time? | 任务期间你都是一个人吗 |
[09:40] | Well, that’s why they call it a solo mission. | 那当然 要不怎么叫单人任务 |
[09:45] | Well… | 那… |
[09:46] | Then I… I honestly d… I don’t understand this. | 说真的 那我就不明白了 |
[09:49] | Understand what? | 不明白什么 |
[09:51] | I know there weren’t any other | 据我了解在那片区域没有进行其它 |
[09:53] | ISEA missions in that quadrant. | ISEA[国际安全设备协会]的任务 |
[09:56] | Molly, was there an emergency | 莫莉 是不是有什么突发事件 |
[10:00] | that I didn’t hear about, | 你没告诉我 |
[10:01] | an international crew that docked? | 是哪个国际小组登上空间站了吗 |
[10:05] | No. Why? | 没有 为什么这么问 |
[10:10] | You’re pregnant. | 你怀孕了 |
[10:12] | What? | 什么 |
[10:14] | You’re pregnant. | 你怀孕了 |
[10:15] | But-but… That’s not possible. | 但 但这不可能呀 |
[11:15] | Damn it. | 混蛋 |
[11:17] | Five dollars for the swear jar. | 请在脏话罐里放五元钱 |
[11:20] | Put it on my tab. | 先记账吧 |
[11:21] | Of course. | 当然可以 |
[11:23] | Let’s run the probe’s data deck | 我们再重新梳理一下调查数据 |
[11:23] | and check for problems with the samples. | 检查一下样本是否有问题 |
[11:28] | Maybe I contaminated ’em somehow before they left. | 也许在离开前我就已经把样本污染了 |
[11:31] | I find that unlikely. | 我觉得那不太可能 |
[11:34] | Aren’t you sweet. | 你真是贴心 |
[11:36] | I have my moments. | 我自然有自己的过人之处 |
[11:42] | Molly. | 莫莉 |
[11:43] | Go ahead. | 什么事 |
[11:44] | You have an incoming v-chron. | 你有一通视频电话等待连接 |
[11:46] | Bay 1, please. | 请接到1号工作台 |
[11:47] | Sending bay 1. | 连接1号工作台 |
[11:53] | The camera’s on. | 摄像头开了 |
[11:54] | Say hello. | 打个招呼吧 |
[11:56] | Hello. | 你好 |
[11:57] | You want to tell her? | 你想亲自告诉她吗 |
[11:59] | Go ahead. | 说吧 |
[12:00] | I got accepted into school. | 我被学校录取了 |
[12:03] | I had my last meeting with the principal this morning. | 我今早和校长最后见了一次面 |
[12:05] | We’re gonna wait for you to get back for the orie… | 我们会等你回来再去新生介 |
[12:09] | Ben? | 本 |
[12:10] | I’m detecting interference from a solar flare. | 我检测到了太阳耀斑的干扰 |
[12:12] | Shall I attempt to restart after it passes? | 干扰结束后需要我再次尝试连接吗 |
[12:15] | Sure. | 好的 |
[12:20] | Attempt to re… | 尝试再次… |
[12:25] | Ben? | 本 |
[12:29] | Ben? | 本 |
[14:32] | There has to be some kind of explanation. | 这其中肯定有什么别的原因 |
[14:34] | How ’bout you made a mistake. | 原因也许就是你搞错了 |
[14:36] | Molly, I ran every single sample from your tether twice. | 莫莉 我对你的每个样本都检查了两遍 |
[14:41] | Are you sure there was no one else? | 你确定当时没有别人了吗 |
[14:44] | How many times are you gonna ask me this? | 你到底要问我几遍 |
[14:47] | And even if there was, you know I can’t get pregnant. | 就算是有别人 你知道我无法怀孕的 |
[14:49] | We tried for years. | 我们尝试了很多年 |
[14:51] | Were you taking the fertility drugs? | 你还有吃促生药物吗 |
[14:53] | No. No. | 没有了 |
[14:57] | I-I stopped taking those way before Ethan. | 伊森来之前很久我就不吃了 |
[15:00] | I’m just asking every rational question I can think of for the report. | 我只是问一些我能想到报告里需要的问题 |
[15:03] | You can’t put this in the report. | 你不能把这事写进报告 |
[15:05] | Molly, this report goes straight to director Sparks. | 莫莉 报告是直接递交给斯帕克斯局长的 |
[15:08] | I can’t lie. | 我不能撒谎啊 |
[15:09] | I’m not asking you to lie. | 我没有叫你撒谎 |
[15:10] | I’m asking for some time. | 我是想叫你给我一些时间 |
[15:12] | As my friend. | 就算为了朋友 |
[15:14] | As your friend, I should be admitting you for observation right now. | 作为你的朋友 我现在就应该把你收治观察 |
[15:18] | That’s exactly what I’m afraid of. | 这正是我最不想要的结果 |
[15:20] | I just got back to my family, Sam. | 我刚刚与家人团聚 山姆 |
[15:22] | I don’t want to end up in quarantine. | 我不想被隔离 |
[15:24] | Just give me some time to figure it out before I tell John. | 只需要在告诉约翰之前给我些时间思考下 |
[15:33] | At the humanichs project | 在人工生命计划中 |
[15:34] | we recognize that we live in a world of machines. | 我们发现自己生活在一个机械世界中 |
[15:40] | Most of us | 我们大多数人 |
[15:41] | interact with one form or another from the time we wake up | 在醒来之后 都会与一两个形体进行互动 |
[15:44] | until the time we go to sleep. | 直到我们去睡觉 |
[15:45] | We’ve outsourced many of our day-to-day activities to robots | 我们把每天的大部分行为委托给机器人 |
[15:49] | That have made our lives way more efficient, | 它们让我们的生活更加有效率 |
[15:51] | but in the process we’ve removed the all-important element | 但是这种行为却移除了所有人际交流中 |
[15:55] | of human connection. | 重要的元素 |
[15:56] | Deep down, we all know that robots are not really human. | 内心深处 我们都知道机器人不是真人 |
[16:00] | A medi-assist bot has | 一个医学助理机器人在 |
[16:02] | 100% accuracy rating when administering a vaccine, | 注射疫苗上有百分之百的准确率 |
[16:05] | but it cannot comfort a child | 但是它不能安抚一个 |
[16:06] | who’s afraid of the needle. | 害怕针头的孩子 |
[16:09] | A task-android can process your bank deposit, | 一个任务机器人可以处理你的银行存款 |
[16:12] | but it can’t share your joy | 但是它不能和你分享 |
[16:14] | when it helps you buy your first home. | 帮你买下第一所房子时你的快乐 |
[16:16] | It turns out the true uncanny valley | 结果是 这现实中神秘的裂痕 |
[16:19] | isn’t visual at all. It’s the valley of genuine connection. | 是完全不可见的 那是真实感触的裂痕 |
[16:22] | The goal of the humanichs project is to bridge that divide | 人工生命的计划就是要消除这个隔阂 |
[16:25] | by bringing humanity to the machine. | 将人性赋予给机械 |
[16:28] | How are we going to do that? | 我们要怎么做呢 |
[16:30] | By creating an artificial intelligence designed | 制造一个人工智能 |
[16:32] | from the very beginning to seek connection. | 其最初设计的目的就是寻找人际交流 |
[16:35] | Programmed not by ones and zeroes that we type into interfaces | 不是使用我们在界面中敲下的1和0 |
[16:39] | but by day-to-day human experience. | 而是由人类每天的经验来编程 |
[16:44] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们先生们 |
[16:45] | let me introduce you to my son. | 让我来介绍一下我的儿子 |
[16:47] | Ethan. | 伊森 |
[16:49] | Go get ’em, rabbit. | 去镇住他们吧 小兔 |
[17:12] | Harmon Kryger. | 哈蒙·克雷格 |
[17:15] | He passed away before I came on board. | 他在我来之前去世了 |
[17:18] | Were you close? | 你们很亲近吗 |
[17:21] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[17:22] | – He was a good guy. – So I heard. | -他是个好人 -我听人说过 |
[17:25] | Dr. Woods, I’m Gordon Kern. | 伍兹博士 我是戈登·科恩 |
[17:26] | The new deputy director. | 新的副局长 |
[17:28] | That would be me. | 那就是我了 |
[17:31] | It’s a tragic situation. | 这情况真是惨 |
[17:33] | Shall we? | 这边请 |
[17:35] | I have to be honest. I spent all weekend preparing | 老实说 我花了一整个周末来看你的日志 |
[17:38] | to grill you on your logs. | 准备问你些问题 |
[17:40] | But your work is incredibly thorough. | 但你做事真是滴水不漏 |
[17:42] | Leaves very little left to the imagination. | 很少有你顾不到的地方 |
[17:46] | There was one thing. | 但有件事儿 |
[17:47] | – The gap. – Yes, the gap. | -裂隙 -对 就是裂隙 |
[17:50] | Well, that’s easily explained, actually… | 其实那很好解释的 |
[17:52] | If you don’t mind, we’ll wait for director sparks. | 如果你不介意 我们等一下斯帕克斯局长 |
[17:54] | I know he has questions. | 相信他也有些问题 |
[17:58] | Well, there’s something I’m sure everyone in this room is… | 我相信大家一定 |
[18:01] | curious about, but we’re all either too… | 对有件事儿很好奇 |
[18:04] | polite or too embarrassed to ask. | 但却羞于启齿 |
[18:07] | The robot uprising, am I right? | 那就是机器人叛乱 对吧 |
[18:10] | What’s to stop the humanichs from overthrowing us one day | 要是有一天机器人集体起义 |
[18:12] | and enslaving their human overlords? | 想要推翻制造他们的人类该怎么办 |
[18:15] | Is that the question? | 是不是这个问题 |
[18:17] | Absolutely nothing. | 这都不算事儿 |
[18:19] | How then would an owner control and manage their behavior? | 那他们的主人人类怎样规范他们的行为呢 |
[18:22] | It’s not a master-slave relationship. | 这不是什么主仆关系 |
[18:25] | My partners and I believe if we want machines to be more human, | 我搭档和我认为如果我们想让机器更有人性 |
[18:29] | we have to give them the human experience. | 我们得让他们有一些做人的体验 |
[18:31] | They have to learn like children learn. | 他们得像孩子一样学习 |
[18:34] | The humanichs brain learns right from wrong, | 像我们一样去 |
[18:36] | good from bad, the same way we all did. | 区分对错和善恶 |
[18:38] | For the most part. | 当然是在大多数情况下 |
[18:39] | What do you mean, for the most part? | 你这么说是什么意思 |
[18:40] | Well, there is no guarantee with any child, | 谁也不能保证一个孩子的行为 |
[18:42] | because, in the end, they’re free to choose their own path. | 因为到最后 路都是他们自己选择的 |
[18:45] | Dr. Woods, my name is Femi Dodd. | 伍兹博士 我是费米·多德 |
[18:47] | I chair a number of programs for Mr. Yasumoto. | 我参与了很多安本先生的项目 |
[18:50] | What is the protocol in the event your experiment fails? | 如果最后你的实验失败了怎么办 |
[18:54] | Do you have an emergency plan for their shutdown? | 有没有什么应急方案关闭他们 |
[18:56] | To preserve their power? Absolutely. | 你是指让他们稳定下来吗 当然有 |
[18:57] | It’s called interlude mode. | 这叫间歇模式 |
[18:59] | Do you mind? | 能演示一下吗 |
[19:00] | Excuse me, Dr. Woods. I’m sorry. | 抱歉 伍兹博士 |
[19:01] | I didn’t mean for the resting mode. | 我说的不是休眠模式 |
[19:03] | I meant for their termination. | 我说的是终止模式 |
[19:05] | To kill them? | 杀了他们吗 |
[19:07] | That wording is a bit inelegant but yes. | 这么说有点粗鲁 但没错 |
[19:11] | Do you have a child? | 你有孩子吗 |
[19:15] | I have a daughter. | 有个女儿 |
[19:16] | Do you have a plan to kill her? | 你有计划杀死她吗 |
[19:20] | My daughter’s a human being. | 我女儿是人类 |
[19:21] | I don’t understand the difference. | 我不明白两者的差别 |
[19:23] | Well, for starters, she has a soul. | 首先 她有灵魂 |
[19:26] | With all due respect, Ms. Dodd, | 恕我冒犯 多德女士 |
[19:28] | There is no such thing as a soul. | 灵魂根本就不存在 |
[19:30] | What you call a soul, | 你所谓的灵魂 |
[19:31] | I call a cumulative effect of a lifetime of experience. | 我想只是一个人毕生经验的累积 |
[19:35] | Simple information traveling | 一些很简单的信息通过 |
[19:36] | in the neuropathways in your daughter’s brain. | 神经系统传达到你女儿的大脑里 |
[19:38] | Believe it or not, Dr. Woods, | 不管你信不信 伍兹博士 |
[19:39] | there are plenty of people in this world who still believe | 世界上仍有很多人相信 |
[19:41] | that there is more to us than can be explained by science. | 科学并不能解释世间的一切 |
[19:45] | Well…those people are idiots. | 呵呵 因为那些人都是白痴 |
[19:48] | – Dr. Woods. – I am one of those idiots. | -伍兹博士 -我就是那些白痴中的一个 |
[19:49] | – I’m sorry. – I accept your apology. | -抱歉 -我接受你的道歉 |
[19:51] | No, I mean I’m sorry | 不 我抱歉的是… |
[19:52] | – you’re one of those idiots. – That’s enough. | -你是白痴阵营中的一员 -够了 |
[19:54] | – How dare you… – How dare you ask me | -岂有此理 -是你岂有此理 竟然问我 |
[19:55] | do I have a contingency plan to murder my son. | 是不是有应急方案来谋杀我儿子 |
[19:58] | And you’re asking us for funding that can unleash thousands, | 你问我们索要足以在世界上投放数千计 |
[20:00] | maybe millions of these humanichs on the world. | 也许数百万个人工生命的资金 |
[20:03] | It’s a perfectly valid question. | 所以这是个很合理的问题 |
[20:05] | What sort of controls and restrictions | 你要使用什么样的控制及限制手段 |
[20:07] | would you put in place to ensure they behave properly? | 确保它们会正常运行 |
[20:10] | And I gave you my answer, Mr. Segers. | 我给你答案了 瑟格斯先生 |
[20:12] | Absolutely none. | 完全没有 |
[20:14] | The security and life support systems | 安全和生命维持系统 |
[20:16] | were back online almost immediately, | 几乎立即就恢复了 |
[20:18] | but the communication system | 但通信系统却在 |
[20:19] | stayed down for approximately 13 hours. | 约十三小时后才恢复 |
[20:22] | As it says in my log book there, I spent most of that time | 就像我在日志上记录的那样 |
[20:25] | trying to get the system up and running again, but, | 我大多数时间都花在重启系统上了 |
[20:28] | unfortunately, I was unsuccessful. | 但遗憾的是我没有成功 |
[20:32] | I then went to sleep for three hours, | 然后我就去睡了三小时 |
[20:35] | and when I woke up, everything seemed back to normal. | 当我醒来时 一切看上去都恢复正常了 |
[20:39] | It took you all that time to reboot Ben? | 你真用了那么长时间去重启本吗 |
[20:41] | Have you ever tried to work on that thing? | 你跟那种东西打过交道吗 |
[20:42] | No. | 没有 |
[20:45] | During that 13 hours, did anything else happen? | 在那十三小时里 有什么事发生吗 |
[20:48] | Anything anomalous? | 任何异常的事 |
[20:50] | Related to the solar flare? | 和太阳耀斑有关联的事 |
[20:52] | Everything is right there in the log. | 所有的事都在日志上有记录 |
[20:54] | There’s one thing I’d like to clear up. | 我想搞清楚一件事 |
[20:56] | The security system records each quadrant | 安全系统会用许多监控摄像头 |
[20:58] | of the Seraphim with banks of surveillance cameras. | 记录塞拉芬每个区域的情况 |
[21:01] | Presumably, they were up and running | 可以假定摄像头在紧急电源 |
[21:02] | as soon as that emergency power kicked back on, | 一启动时就重启工作了 |
[21:05] | but that footage was deleted from the system’s memory. | 但那段录像却从系统内存里被删除了 |
[21:08] | There had been several | 在前几个月也发生了 |
[21:08] | instances of interference in the months prior, | 几起干扰事件 |
[21:10] | but none quite to this level. | 但是没有到这种级别的 |
[21:14] | In the past, what I had done is | 以前我曾经会拷贝 |
[21:16] | make a copy of the footage, just in case. | 一份安全录像以防万一 |
[21:18] | I went to do the same thing this time, | 我这次去做同样的事 |
[21:20] | but instead of copying the footage, | 但我没有拷贝成录像 |
[21:22] | I accidentally deleted it. | 而是不小心删除了它 |
[21:24] | The only record of that time | 当时情况的唯一记录就是 |
[21:26] | Is what I manually entered into my log. | 我手动输入到日志中的内容 |
[21:29] | I take complete responsibility for that error, sir. | 我为这个失误负全责 长官 |
[21:32] | Well, sounds like we didn’t miss much. | 我们好像也没有错过很多东西 |
[21:35] | Just me swearing at a bunch of inanimate objects. | 只是我对着一堆没生命的东西爆粗口而已 |
[21:41] | I’m still waiting for your medical examinations, | 我还在等你的体检结果 |
[21:44] | but as soon as I’ve had a chance to review them, | 但等我有机会复审那些结果 |
[21:46] | and you complete a series of psychiatric evaluations, | 并且在你完成一系列精神状况评估后 |
[21:50] | we’ll put this one in the books. | 我们就会把这个入档 |
[21:51] | Psychiatric evaluations? | 精神状况评估 |
[21:53] | Just a few meetings in addition to your post-morts. | 除了汇报之前的操作记录 不过再参加几次会议 |
[21:55] | To help with your reentry. | 只是为了帮你回归地球 |
[21:57] | It’s a change in agency policy after what happened | 自从去年哈蒙·克雷格事件之后 |
[21:59] | with Harmon Kryger last year. | 机构政策改变了 |
[22:01] | I probably should have warned you before I brought you over. | 叫你来之前 我也许应该先警告你 |
[22:03] | There’s just as much bureaucracy | 虽然我们现在转为私营企业 |
[22:04] | now that we’re in the private sector. | 但是官僚手续还是一样多 |
[22:06] | Sir, if you want to make it, you’d better leave now. | 长官 如果您不想错过 最好现在就走 |
[22:09] | Off-campus meeting. | 只是个分区会议 |
[22:12] | It’s a pleasure to have you back, Molly. | 很高兴你回来了 莫莉 |
[22:14] | You were missed. | 我们很想念你 |
[22:16] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢您 长官 |
[22:39] | How’s he doing? | 他怎么样了 |
[22:41] | He’s ready. | 他准备好了 |
[23:07] | Welcome back, Mr. Yasumoto. | 安本先生 欢迎回来 |
[23:14] | We found something of an anomaly on the Seraphim. | 我们在塞拉芬上发现了异常现象 |
[23:18] | An anomaly? | 异常现象 |
[23:21] | Another solar flare knocked out the communications system. | 另一次太阳耀斑中断了通信系统 |
[23:26] | – Like Kryger. – Yes. | -就像克雷格 -是的 |
[23:29] | But, unlike Kryger, | 但和克雷格不一样的是 |
[23:31] | we’re missing the security camera footage | 我们缺少随后十三个小时的 |
[23:33] | for the 13 hours that followed. | 安全监控录像 |
[23:37] | That seems like an unlikely coincidence. | 这看起来不像是巧合 |
[23:40] | Even more so if you know the astronaut involved. | 尤其是在你知道宇航员是谁的情况下 |
[23:44] | Molly Woods. | 莫莉·伍兹 |
[23:46] | She claims she accidentally deleted it. | 她声称是她不小心删除的 |
[23:52] | You don’t believe her? | 你不相信她吗 |
[23:55] | No. | 不相信 |
[23:58] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[24:00] | Because she doesn’t make those kinds of mistakes. | 因为她不会犯这种错误 |
[24:09] | This could be everything. | 这可能是一切的关键 |
[24:11] | Stay close. | 继续密切观察 |
[24:14] | About that. | 说到这个 |
[24:17] | Her husband John gave a presentation | 她丈夫约翰今天向你的董事会 |
[24:18] | to your board today, but was denied funding. | 做了报告 但是被拒绝提供资金 |
[24:22] | I can only do so much from the ISEA. | 在国际安全设备协会里我能做的也只有这么多 |
[24:26] | A gesture from you could put us closer to the family. | 你的善举能让我们更接近这一家人 |
[24:30] | It might make it easier to keep an eye on her. | 这样也许更容易监视她的一举一动 |
[24:42] | This is the last one. | 最后一个部件了 |
[24:54] | John, you have an incoming call from Yasumoto Corp. | 约翰 你有一通来自安本株式会社的电话 |
[25:28] | Dr. Woods. | 伍兹博士 |
[25:30] | Hideki Yasumoto. | 安本秀成 |
[25:32] | Thanks for coming. | 谢谢你过来 |
[25:32] | Oh, please. Uh, it’s an hon… It’s an honor. | 这 这是我的荣幸 |
[25:37] | The honor is all mine. | 是我的荣幸才对 |
[25:57] | I have a very important mission today, | 今天我有一个很重要的任务 |
[26:00] | and I think you’re just the guy to help me. | 我觉得你刚好能帮上忙 |
[26:02] | What kind of mission? | 什么样的任务 |
[26:05] | It’s a search. | 一项搜索任务 |
[26:07] | A search for what? | 搜索什么 |
[26:10] | I realized that in order to further the goal of humanics, | 我意识到 为了进一步实现人工生命计划的目标 |
[26:13] | to give him a true human experience, | 给机器人真实的人类体验 |
[26:15] | he needed to be part of a family unit, | 机器人需要成为一个家庭里的一份子 |
[26:18] | to be raised in a home. | 需要在家庭环境中成长 |
[26:19] | So, I brought him into ours. | 所以 我把他带到了我们家 |
[26:24] | My wife and I struggled for years with infertility, | 我跟我妻子因为一直没孩子努力了很多年 |
[26:27] | and, eventually, we were told we would never | 到最后 我们被告知我们永远 |
[26:29] | be able to have a child. | 无法有自己的孩子 |
[26:31] | That can have a profound effect on a marriage. | 那会对婚姻产生巨大的影响 |
[26:33] | As happy as we were, there was something missing. | 即便我们幸福 但也有美中不足 |
[26:36] | And-and that was Ethan. | 那就是伊森 |
[26:38] | So, you see humanichs | 所以 你将人工生命项目视作 |
[26:39] | as a cure for childless couples. | 不能生儿育女夫妻的福音 |
[26:42] | Adoption, surrogacy– those are all viable options… | 收养 代孕 这些都是可行的选择 |
[26:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[26:49] | …But not everyone is a viable candidate. | 但并非每个人都喜欢这样 |
[26:51] | There will always be people with a need | 总会有人需要陪伴 |
[26:53] | for companionship and-and connection. | 需要建立社会联系 |
[26:57] | If your board had let me finish, | 如果你的董事会能让我讲完 |
[26:58] | I would have told them | 我会告诉他们 |
[26:59] | that filling that void is way more important | 填补那个领域的空缺比建立一处 |
[27:01] | than building a more empathetic service bar. | 更善解人意的服务酒吧要重要得多 |
[27:07] | I’m sure you understand | 你肯定明白 |
[27:07] | that the future you’re proposing raises great moral questions. | 你设想的未来会有很多道德问题随之出现吧 |
[27:11] | Yes, but it also raises great possibilities. | 是 但那也带来了极大的发展潜力 |
[27:13] | I agree. | 我同意 |
[27:14] | Unfortunately, the long-term prospects are too murky | 不幸的是 如此长远的计划目前 |
[27:18] | for Yasumoto Corporation to invest in at this time. | 对安本株式会社的投资来讲风险过高 |
[27:22] | The board’s decision will have to stand. | 董事会的决定必须服从 |
[27:25] | We have responsibilities to our shareholders. | 我们对股东是有责任的 |
[27:29] | Of course. Yeah, I fully understand. | 当然 我完全理解 |
[27:31] | I-I really just appreciate your time. | 我 很感谢你抽出时间 |
[27:34] | However, as a private citizen, | 不过 作为一个普通市民 |
[27:37] | I would not be bound by those same responsibilities. | 我不会被那些责任束缚 |
[27:49] | How is it? | 味道如何 |
[27:51] | – Good. Do you want to try? – Okay. | -很好吃 你想尝尝吗 -当然 |
[27:57] | That is good. | 真好吃 |
[27:58] | Want to try mine? | 想尝尝我的吗 |
[28:00] | Sure. | 当然 |
[28:04] | I like yours better. | 我更喜欢吃你的 |
[28:06] | Want to switch? | 想交换吗 |
[28:07] | Okay. | 好的 |
[28:10] | Excuse me, ma’am. | 打搅一下 女士 |
[28:11] | – Here you go. – No, thanks. | -给你一个 -不用 谢谢 |
[28:13] | This one is for you. | 这是给你的 |
[28:14] | It’s already paid for. | 已经付过钱了 |
[28:17] | By whom? | 谁付的 |
[28:20] | He’s gone. Sorry. | 他已经走了 抱歉 |
[28:25] | 我知道在你身上发生的事 尽快联系 | |
[28:33] | Come on, let’s go. | 来 我们走 |
[28:37] | Mom! You made me drop my ice cream! | 妈妈 你害我把冰淇淋掉地上了 |
[28:40] | Okay. Look, have this one. | 好吧 给你这个 |
[28:43] | I don’t want that one. | 我不想吃那个 |
[28:44] | I want another one… like this. | 我还想要一个 这种的 |
[28:46] | Okay, this is the one you chose. | 这个才是你选的 |
[28:47] | I don’t want it anymore. | 可我不想要了 |
[28:50] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[28:51] | – I want another ice cream. – Ethan! | -我还想要个冰淇淋 -伊森 |
[28:53] | We have to go right now. | 我们必须马上走 |
[28:54] | – No! – Ethan! | -不 -伊森 |
[28:56] | Ethan! | 伊森 |
[29:00] | Ethan? | 伊森 |
[29:02] | Ethan?! | 伊森 |
[29:09] | Ethan? | 伊森 |
[29:19] | Ethan. | 伊森 |
[29:34] | It was like this when I found it. | 我发现它时就这样了 |
[29:45] | Your hair looks really pretty. | 你的发型很好看 |
[29:57] | I don’t know what’s going on with him, | 我不知道他怎么了 |
[29:58] | but he is not the same as when I left here. | 但是我离开这儿时他不是这样的 |
[30:01] | No, he’s not. | 是不一样了 |
[30:03] | He’s a year older. | 他长大了一岁 |
[30:04] | That is not what I’m talking about. | 我不是这个意思 |
[30:06] | He’s changed. | 他变了 |
[30:07] | And so have you. That’s called life. | 你也变了 生活就是这样 |
[30:09] | That’s the consequence of our family | 家人分别的久了 |
[30:11] | being apart for so long. | 就会产生这种结果 |
[30:12] | It takes time to reconnect. | 关系需要时间才能恢复 |
[30:15] | And I’m trying. | 我在努力了呀 |
[30:16] | – Uh, are you? – Yes. | -是吗 -是的 |
[30:17] | Because it feels like you’re pulling away from us. | 但我觉得你离我们越来越远了 |
[30:20] | I don’t know what’s happened, | 我不知道发生了什么事 |
[30:21] | but I’ve felt it, and he’s felt it, too, | 但是我感觉到了 他也是 |
[30:23] | ever since you got back. | 自从你回来就感觉到了 |
[30:25] | Well, it wasn’t that easy before I left here. | 我走之前也没有很容易 |
[30:28] | Not easy like it was for you. | 我从来做不到你那么轻松自如 |
[30:30] | We’ve always seen him differently. | 我们对他的看法一直不同 |
[30:32] | – I see him as our son. – And so do I. | -我把他当亲生儿子 -我也是啊 |
[30:34] | But the way he looked at me today — | 但是他今天看我的样子 |
[30:37] | you should have seen it. | 你是没有见到 |
[30:40] | It was almost as if he hated me. | 简直像是他很恨我 |
[30:42] | He doesn’t hate you, Molly. He loves you. | 他不恨你的 莫莉 他爱你 |
[30:45] | He doesn’t love me. | 他不爱我 |
[30:47] | He executes a series of commands | 他只是在执行一系列 |
[30:49] | that you’ve programmed into him. | 你输入他的命令程序而已 |
[30:51] | He approximates a behavior that resembles love. | 他做出了近似爱的行为 |
[30:54] | But that’s not love. | 但那不是爱 |
[30:58] | I don’t know what’s going on with you, | 我真不知道你怎么了 |
[30:59] | but you have to figure it out, because that kid | 你自己想清楚吧 因为这个孩子 |
[31:02] | is the closest we’re ever gonna get to being parents. | 是我们成为父母的最大希望 |
[31:09] | I got the funding from Yasumoto. | 安本批准了我的资金申请 |
[31:13] | We start immediately. | 我们马上就要开工了 |
[32:26] | Camera recording. | 开始录像 |
[32:44] | Marcus. | 马库斯 |
[32:56] | Hello? | 你好 |
[32:59] | Hello. | 你好 |
[33:02] | You need help? | 你需要帮助吗 |
[33:06] | Help. | 帮助 |
[33:13] | What can I do? | 我能做什么 |
[33:18] | Do. | 做 |
[33:40] | It’s okay. | 可以的 |
[33:44] | It’s… okay. | 可以 的 |
[34:25] | It’s okay. | 可以的 |
[34:37] | It’s okay. | 可以的 |
[34:39] | It’s okay. | 可以的 |
[34:41] | It’s okay. | 可以的 |
[34:46] | It’s okay. | 可以的 |
[35:05] | Molly. | 莫莉 |
[35:09] | I’m sorry about yesterday. | 昨天的事我很抱歉 |
[35:14] | Well, you didn’t say anything that wasn’t true. | 你所说的都是事实 |
[35:18] | This opportunity with Yasumoto, | 由安本提供资金 |
[35:22] | it may not be the ideal time, but, | 可能不是最理想的 但 |
[35:26] | Molly, if we can make it work… | 莫莉 如果我们能成功… |
[35:29] | We’ll make it work. | 我们会成功的 |
[35:33] | Have I said congratulations? | 我跟你说恭喜了吗 |
[35:38] | – No. – congratulations. | -没有 -恭喜 |
[35:52] | Reentry can be a challenge | 结束长期任务 |
[35:53] | after this kind of extended mission, | 重新投入生活颇具挑战性 |
[35:55] | especially if there are spouses and children involved. | 尤其是涉及配偶和子女时 |
[35:58] | So, the agency would like us to meet for a few sessions. | 所以局里给我们安排了几次会面 |
[36:06] | I want this office to be a sanctuary for you. | 你可以把我的办公室当作你的庇护所 |
[36:09] | A place where you can | 一个你可以 |
[36:10] | talk about anything and everything. | 随心所欲畅谈的所在 |
[36:12] | We didn’t have this resource in place | 我们没给你的同事 克雷格博士 |
[36:14] | for your colleague, Dr. Kryger. We should have. | 提供这样的资源 我们本该给他提供 |
[36:17] | The agency believes a lack of attention to his mental state | 局里相信忽略他的精神状态 |
[36:19] | was a factor in his suicide. I agree. | 是导致他自杀的原因之一 我同意 |
[36:23] | Why don’t we begin with your own assessment | 我们从你在过渡期的 |
[36:25] | about where you are in your transition. | 自我评估开始吧 |
[36:28] | How are you feeling? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[36:30] | Physically? | 身体上吗 |
[36:32] | Whatever you’d like to share. | 你想分享什么都行 |
[36:34] | Physically. | 身体上 |
[36:36] | Emotionally, mentally. | 情绪上 精神上都可以 |
[37:14] | Okay. | 好 |
[37:15] | Beginning playback. | 开始回放 |
[38:19] | 确定要删除吗 是 否 | |
[38:27] | 确定要删除吗 是 否 | |
[38:40] | 数据记录 安全摄像头 B.E.N.控制 太空飞行控制 | |
[39:49] | Harmon? | 哈蒙 |
[39:53] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[39:56] | I’m real. | 我是真实的 |
[39:58] | It’s not like on the Seraphim. | 这次跟在塞拉芬上不一样 |
[40:00] | You’re not hallucinating. | 这不是你的幻觉 |
[40:05] | Everybody thinks you’re dead. | 大家都以为你死了 |
[40:07] | I-I shouldn’t have… I shouldn’t have come here. | 我不该…我不该来这里 |
[40:09] | Harmon. Talk to me. | 哈蒙 告诉我 |
[40:11] | – What happened? – Molly? | -怎么回事 -莫莉 |
[40:13] | Dinner’s ready. | 晚饭准备好了 |
[40:14] | I’ll find you. | 我会找你的 |
[40:16] | Until then, be careful. | 在那之前 小心点 |
[40:19] | Don’t trust them. | 别相信他们 |
[40:20] | Who? | 谁 |
[40:22] | Anybody. | 任何人 |
[40:27] | Anybody. | 任何人 |