英文名称:Ex Machina
年代:2014
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:54] | How long until we get to his estate? | 还要多久才会抵达他的庄园? |
[01:59] | We’ve been flying over his estate for the past two hours. | 过去两小时 都在他的庄园上飞行 |
[02:30] | You’re leaving me here? | 你要把我留在这里? |
[02:31] | This is as close as I’m allowed to get to the building. | 这是我被允许降落 最靠近建筑物的地方 |
[02:35] | What building? | 什么建筑物? |
[02:36] | Follow the river. | 沿着河走 |
[02:39] | Got it. | 知道了 |
[02:40] | Keep your head down and get clear of the rotors. | 把头压低 远离螺旋桨 |
[02:42] | Okay. | 好的 |
[03:42] | Caleb Smith. | 凯莱布·史密斯 |
[03:44] | Yes. | 是的 |
[03:46] | Please approach the console and face the screen. | 请靠近对讲机 面对荧幕 |
[04:00] | Oh! | 哦 |
[04:02] | Take your keycard. | 请取门卡 |
[04:07] | You may now enter the residence. | 您可以进屋里了 |
[04:47] | Hello? | 有人吗? |
[05:02] | Hello? | 有人吗? |
[05:48] | Caleb Smith. | 凯莱布·史密斯 |
[05:50] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[05:53] | Dude! | 老弟 |
[05:55] | I’ve been so looking forward to this week with you. | 我一直很期待这周与你共处 |
[05:58] | Come in. Come on in. | 请进 快请进 |
[05:59] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[06:01] | You want something to eat or drink after your journey? | 想来点吃的或喝的 帮你洗尘吗? |
[06:04] | – No. No, thanks, I’m fine. – Sure? | – 不了 谢谢 – 确定? |
[06:05] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[06:07] | To be honest, I thought we’d have, uh, | 老实说 本来打算 |
[06:09] | breakfast together, but, um… | 一起吃早餐 但是… |
[06:12] | I can’t really eat anything. | 我不能吃东西 |
[06:13] | – I got the mother of all fucking hangovers. – Oh, yeah? | – 我还在宿醉 – 是喔? |
[06:15] | Oh, my God, like you wouldn’t even believe. | 老天 你好像根本不相信 |
[06:17] | When I have a heavy night, | 前晚喝太多酒 |
[06:19] | I, uh, compensate the next morning. | 隔天早上就得弥补一下 |
[06:21] | Exercise. Anti-oxidants. You know? | 运动 服用抗氧化物质等等 懂吗? |
[06:24] | Yeah, sure. | 懂 当然 |
[06:30] | Was it a good party? | 派对很棒吗? |
[06:32] | – Party? – Yeah. Wasn’t there a party? | – 派对?- 对 没有派对吗? |
[06:37] | There wasn’t a party. | 没有派对 |
[06:39] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[06:41] | Caleb, I’m just gonna throw this out there, so it’s said, okay? | 凯莱布 我直话直说 好吗? |
[06:43] | You’re freaked out. | 你吓到了 |
[06:44] | – I am? – Yeah. You’re freaked out, | – 我吗?- 对 你吓到了 |
[06:46] | by the helicopter | 被直升机 |
[06:48] | and the mountains and the house, | 群山和房子吓到了 |
[06:49] | because it’s all so super-cool. | 因为这一切超酷的 |
[06:50] | You’re freaked out by me, to be meeting me, | 你此刻被我吓到了 |
[06:52] | having this conversation in this room, at this moment. Right? | 竟然跟我共处一室 聊天说话 对吧? |
[06:55] | And I get that. I get the moment you’re having, but… | 我懂 我懂你此刻的感觉 但… |
[06:59] | Dude, can we just get past that? | 我们能跳过那些吗? |
[07:01] | Can we just be two guys? Nathan and Caleb. | 能直接当朋友吗?纳森和凯莱布 |
[07:03] | Not the whole employer-employee thing. | 不是老板和员工 |
[07:07] | – Yeah, okay. – Yeah? | – 好 – 好? |
[07:08] | Yes. Uh, yeah. | 对 好 |
[07:10] | It’s good to meet you, Nathan. | 我很高兴见到你 纳森 |
[07:13] | It’s good to meet you, too, Caleb. | 我也很高兴见到你 凯莱布 |
[07:17] | I guess the first thing I should do is explain your pass. | 首先应该说明你的门卡 |
[07:20] | Now, it’s simple enough. | 非常简单 |
[07:21] | It opens some doors and it doesn’t open others. | 有些门能开 有些门不能开 |
[07:23] | And that just makes everything easy for you, right? | 这样让事情简单点了吧? |
[07:25] | Uh, yes. | 对 |
[07:26] | Yeah, ’cause you’re like, “Oh, fuck, I’m in someone else’s house. | 对 因为你会想 我在别人家里 |
[07:28] | “Can I do this, can I do that?” | 能这样那样吗? |
[07:29] | And this card, it just takes all that worry away. | 有了这张门卡 就不必担心那些事 |
[07:32] | If you try a door and it stays shut, okay, it’s off-limits. | 如果你想开门 门却打不开 很好 那就是禁区 |
[07:35] | You try another door and it opens, then it’s for you. | 你想开另一道门 门开了 那就是你的了 |
[07:38] | Let’s try this one. | 我们来试这道门 |
[07:45] | I guess it’s for you, Caleb. | 我想那是你的了 凯莱布 |
[07:53] | – You like? – Yeah. | – 喜欢吗?- 喜欢 |
[07:55] | It’s your room. | 这是你的房间 |
[07:57] | You got a bed here. | 床在这里 |
[07:59] | A bathroom right back here. | 浴室在后面这里 |
[08:01] | Little desk. | 小书桌 |
[08:03] | Cupboards. | 橱柜 |
[08:07] | Little fridge. | 小冰箱 |
[08:11] | Cozy, right? | 舒服吧? |
[08:12] | Yeah, this is great. | 对 很棒 |
[08:13] | – What? – Sorry? | – 怎么了?- 什么? |
[08:16] | There’s something wrong. What’s wrong? | 不对劲 怎么了? |
[08:18] | There’s nothing wrong. | 没什么不对劲 |
[08:21] | It’s the windows. | 是窗户 |
[08:23] | You’re thinking there’s no windows. | 你在想这里没窗户 |
[08:26] | It’s subterranean. | 这是密室 |
[08:27] | It’s not cozy, it’s claustrophobic. | 不舒服 有幽闭恐惧症 |
[08:29] | No. No way. I wasn’t thinking that. | 没有 我没那么想 |
[08:31] | I was thinking, “This is really cool.” | 我在想:这真酷 |
[08:35] | Caleb, there’s a reason there are no windows in this room. | 凯莱布 这房间没有窗户是有原因的 |
[08:38] | – There is? – Uh-huh. | – 是吗?- 呃 |
[08:40] | This building isn’t a house. | 这栋建筑物不是住家 |
[08:42] | It’s a research facility. | 这是研究室 |
[08:45] | Buried in these walls is enough fiber optic cable | 在这些墙底下 有足够的光纤电缆 |
[08:47] | to reach the moon and lasso it. | 能传输到月球 再绕它一圈 |
[08:50] | And I want to talk to you about what I’m researching, | 我想告诉你我在做的研究 |
[08:53] | I want to share it with you. | 我想和你分享 |
[08:55] | In fact, I want to share it with you so much, it’s eating me up inside. | 事实上 我非常想和你分享 想到快发疯了 |
[09:00] | But there’s something I need you to do for me first. | 但我需要你先替我做一件事 |
[09:07] | “Blue Book non-disclosure agreement.” | 蓝皮书公司保密合约 |
[09:11] | Hmm. | 嗯 |
[09:12] | Take your time. Read it over. | 花点时间 仔细阅读 |
[09:16] | “The signee agrees to regular data audit | 签署者同意接受 |
[09:19] | “with unlimited access, | 无限制的定期资料审核 |
[09:20] | “to confirm that no disclosure | 确认没有泄漏 |
[09:22] | “of information has taken place | 任何资讯 |
[09:24] | “in public or private forums, | 在公开或私人讨论会里 |
[09:27] | “using any means of communication, | 利用各种沟通管道 |
[09:29] | “including but not limited | 包括但不限于 |
[09:31] | “to that which is disclosed orally | 口述 |
[09:34] | “or in written or electronic form.” | 或手写或电子形式 |
[09:39] | I think I need a lawyer. | 我需要律师 |
[09:40] | – It’s standard. – It doesn’t feel very standard. | – 这是标准格式 – 感觉不像标准格式 |
[09:44] | Okay, it’s not standard. | 好吧 不是标准格式 |
[09:46] | What can I tell you, Caleb? You don’t have to sign it. | 我能怎么说 凯莱布?你不必签 |
[09:48] | You know, we can spend the next few days | 接下来几天 |
[09:50] | just shooting pool, getting drunk together. | 我们能打打撞球 喝喝酒 |
[09:52] | Bonding. | 建立感情 |
[09:54] | And when you discover what you’ve missed out on, in about a year, | 大约一年后 当你发现自己错过什么时 |
[09:57] | you’re gonna regret it for the rest of your life. | 你会后悔一辈子 |
[10:08] | Good call. | 做得好 |
[10:17] | So, | 所以 |
[10:19] | do you know what the Turing Test is? | 你知道什么是图灵测试吗? |
[10:25] | Yeah. | 知道 |
[10:26] | I know what the Turing Test is. | 我知道什么是图灵测试 |
[10:32] | It’s when a human interacts with a computer. | 这是人类和电脑的互动 |
[10:35] | And if the human doesn’t know they’re interacting with a computer, | 如果人类不知道自己和电脑互动 |
[10:39] | the test is passed. | 就通过测试了 |
[10:41] | And what does a pass tell us? | 通过意谓着什么? |
[10:43] | That the computer has artificial intelligence. | 电脑有人工智能 |
[10:47] | Are you building an Al? | 你在研制人工智能? |
[10:49] | I’ve already built one. | 我已经制造一个了 |
[10:51] | And over the next few days, | 接下来几天 |
[10:53] | you’re gonna be the human component in a Turing Test. | 你在图灵测试里扮演人类的部分 |
[10:56] | – Holy shit. – Yeah, that’s right, Caleb. You got it. | – 不会吧 – 是的 凯莱布 就是你了 |
[11:00] | Because if that test is passed, | 因为如果测试通过了 |
[11:03] | you are dead center of the greatest scientific event in the history of man. | 你 最伟大的科学事件的核心人物 |
[11:09] | If you’ve created a conscious machine, | 如果你创造了有意识的机械人 |
[11:11] | it’s not the history of man. | 那就不是人类的历史 |
[11:14] | That’s the history of gods. | 那是神的历史 |
[12:58] | – Hello. – Hi. | – 你好 – 你好 |
[13:05] | I’m Caleb. | 我是凯莱布 |
[13:08] | Hello, Caleb. | 你好 凯莱布 |
[13:12] | Do you have a name? | 你有名字吗? |
[13:15] | Yes. | 有 |
[13:17] | Ava. | 伊娃 |
[13:20] | I’m pleased to meet you, Ava. | 我很高兴认识你 伊娃 |
[13:22] | I’m pleased to meet you, too. | 我也很高兴认识你 |
[13:26] | I’ve never met anyone new before. | 我以前从没见过别人 |
[13:29] | Only Nathan. | 只有纳森 |
[13:32] | Then I guess we’re both in quite a similar position. | 那么我们俩的情况有点类似 |
[13:35] | Haven’t you met lots of new people before? | 你以前没见过别人吗? |
[13:39] | None like you. | 没有跟你一样的人 |
[13:41] | Hmm. | 嗯 |
[13:45] | So we need to break the ice. | 所以我们得破冰一下 |
[13:48] | – Do you know what I mean by that? – Yes. | – 懂我的意思吗?- 懂 |
[13:50] | What do I mean? | 什么意思? |
[13:51] | Overcome initial social awkwardness. | 化解最初的社交尴尬 |
[13:54] | So let’s have a conversation. | 所以我们聊聊吧 |
[13:57] | Okay. | 好的 |
[14:00] | What would you like to have a conversation about? | 你想聊什么? |
[14:03] | Why don’t we start with you telling me something about yourself? | 不如你先自我介绍吧? |
[14:06] | What would you like to know? | 你想知道什么? |
[14:08] | Whatever comes into your head. | 你想到什么就说 |
[14:10] | Well, you already know my name. | 你已经知道我的名字了 |
[14:14] | And you can see that I’m a machine. | 也看得出来我是机械人 |
[14:17] | Would you like to know how old I am? Sure. | – 想知道我几岁吗?- 当然 |
[14:20] | I’m one. | 我是一 |
[14:21] | One what? | 什么? |
[14:23] | – One year or one day? – One. | – 一年还是一天?- 一 |
[14:29] | When did you learn how to speak, Ava? | 你何时学会说话 伊娃? |
[14:33] | I always knew how to speak, | 我一直都知道怎么说话 |
[14:35] | and that’s strange, isn’t it? | 那很怪吧? |
[14:38] | Why? | 为什么? |
[14:40] | Because language is something that people acquire. | 因为语言是学来的 |
[14:43] | Well, some people believe language exists from birth. | 有些人相信语言是与生俱来的 |
[14:48] | And what is learned is the ability to attach words | 只是学习运用这潜能的 |
[14:50] | and structure to the latent ability. Do you agree with that? | 句子和结构 你同意吗? |
[14:53] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[14:56] | Will you come back tomorrow, Caleb? | 你明天还会来吗 凯莱布? |
[15:00] | Yes. | 会的 |
[15:05] | Good. | 很好 |
[15:14] | Oh, man, she’s fascinating. | 老天 她好迷人 |
[15:18] | When you talk to her, you’re just… | 跟她说话时 就像是… |
[15:20] | Through the looking glass. | 镜中奇缘 |
[15:22] | “Through the looking glass.” Wow. | “镜中奇缘” 天啊 |
[15:25] | You’re good with words, Caleb. You’re quotable. | 你真会说话 凯莱布 引用名言佳句 |
[15:27] | Actually, that’s someone else’s quote. | 其实那是别人引用的 |
[15:28] | You know, I wrote down that other line you came up with. | 我写下了 你构思出来的另一句话 |
[15:31] | The one about how | 关于 |
[15:33] | if I’ve invented a machine with consciousness, | 我发明了有意识的机械人 |
[15:35] | I’m not a man, I’m God. | 我不是人 我是神 |
[15:36] | I don’t think that’s exactly what I… | 我想那不是… |
[15:37] | I just thought, “Fuck, man, that is so good.” | 我只是觉得 老天 那太棒了 |
[15:40] | When we get to tell the story. You know? | 等这故事公诸于世时 |
[15:42] | I turned to Caleb, | 我转头看凯莱布 |
[15:44] | and he looked up at me and he said, | 他抬头看着我说 |
[15:47] | “You’re not a man, you’re God.” | 你不是人 你是神 |
[15:48] | Yeah, but I didn’t say that. | 对 但我没那么说 |
[15:50] | So… | 所以… |
[15:51] | Anyway. | 总之 |
[15:55] | You’re impressed. | 她让你惊叹 |
[15:57] | Yes. Yes. | 对 对 |
[16:00] | – Although… – Although? | – 虽然… – 虽然? |
[16:02] | There’s a qualification to you being impressed? | 你惊叹还有条件? |
[16:04] | No, there’s no qualification to her. | 没有 对她没有任何条件 |
[16:07] | Uh, it’s just in the Turing Test, | 只是图灵测试 |
[16:10] | the machine should be hidden from the examiner. | 机械人不该被测试员看到 |
[16:12] | No, no, no, we’re way past that. | 不 我们远远超过那点 |
[16:13] | If I hid Ava from you, | 若不让你看到伊娃 |
[16:15] | so you just heard her voice, she would pass for human. | 只听到声音 她会通过人类测试 |
[16:17] | The real test is to show you that she’s a robot | 真正的测试是让你看到她是机械人 |
[16:20] | and then see if you still feel she has consciousness. | 然后看你是否仍觉得她有意识 |
[16:23] | Mmm. | 嗯 |
[16:25] | Yeah, I think you’re probably right. | 对 你可能是对的 |
[16:28] | Her language abilities, they’re incredible. | 她的语言能力很不可思议 |
[16:32] | The system is stochastic. Right? | 系统是随机的 对吧? |
[16:37] | It’s non-deterministic. | 非决定性的 |
[16:39] | At first I thought she was mapping | 刚开始我认为 |
[16:40] | from internal semantic form to syntactic tree-structure | 她把内在语义编排成树状句法 |
[16:43] | and then getting linearized words. | 然后得到线性句子 |
[16:44] | But then I started to realize the model was some kind of hybrid. | 但后来我渐渐明白 这是混合的模式 |
[16:47] | Caleb. | 凯莱布 |
[16:49] | No? | 不是吗? |
[16:50] | I understand that you want me to explain how Ava works. | 我明白你希望我解释伊娃的运作 |
[16:54] | But I’m sorry, I’m not gonna be able to do that. | 但很抱歉 我没办法那么做 |
[16:56] | Try me. I’m hot on high-level abstraction. | 说来听听 我对高阶的抽象概念很拿手 |
[16:59] | It’s not because I think you’re too dumb. | 不是因为我认为你太愚昧 |
[17:02] | It’s because I want to have a beer and a conversation with you. | 而是因为我想和你喝啤酒聊天 |
[17:04] | Not a seminar. | 不是开研讨会 |
[17:06] | Yeah. Sorry. | 对 抱歉 |
[17:08] | No, it’s okay. You’re all right. | 不 没关系 你很好 |
[17:10] | Just… | 只是… |
[17:14] | Answer me this. | 回答我这个问题 |
[17:16] | How do you feel about her? | 你对她有何感觉? |
[17:19] | Nothing analytical. | 不是逻辑上的 |
[17:21] | Just how do you feel? | 而是你的感觉? |
[17:24] | I feel… | 我觉得 |
[17:28] | that she’s fucking amazing. | 她真的很神奇 |
[17:32] | Dude. | 老弟 |
[17:34] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[17:36] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[18:15] | Damn it. | 真是的 |
[18:43] | What the fuck? | 搞什么? |
[19:34] | Power cut. Backup power activated. | 断电 启动备用电源 |
[19:47] | Full facility lock-down until main generator is restored. | 封锁所有设备 直到主电源恢复供电 |
[19:51] | You’re kidding me. | 不会吧 |
[19:57] | Full facility lock-down until main generator is restored. | 封锁所有设备 直到主电源恢复供电 |
[20:06] | Power restored. | 恢复供电 |
[21:20] | Hello? | 有人吗? |
[21:42] | Please insert keycard. | 请插入门卡 |
[21:48] | You don’t have access to use the phone. | 你没有权限使用电话 |
[21:51] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[21:54] | Sorry, but you understand, though, given Ava, | 抱歉 但你要理解 你知道伊娃这案子 |
[21:58] | and you being kind of an unknown. | 而你算是个未知人物 |
[22:02] | I mean, a great guy. | 我是说 一个好人 |
[22:04] | Instant pals, and so on. | 一拍即合的好伙伴 |
[22:12] | Who are you gonna call? | 你要打给谁? |
[22:14] | Oh. | 哦 |
[22:15] | I don’t know. No one, really. | 不知道 没有人吧 |
[22:17] | – Ghostbusters. – What? | – 魔鬼克星 – 什么? |
[22:18] | Who are you gonna call? Ghostbusters. It’s a… | 你要打给谁?魔鬼克星 那是… |
[22:23] | It’s a movie, man. | 那是一部电影 |
[22:27] | You don’t know that movie? | 你不知道那部电影? |
[22:30] | A ghost gives Dan Aykroyd oral sex. | 鬼帮丹·艾克洛德做性服务 |
[22:35] | I was just wondering how the phone worked. | 我只是好奇怎么使用电话 |
[22:38] | That’s all. | 如此而已 |
[22:41] | So what are you doing awake at this time? | 你这时候醒来做什么? |
[22:42] | You come to join the party? | 来加入派对吗? |
[22:45] | Uh, something happened in my room. | 我的房间出了点状况 |
[22:48] | Some kind of power cut. | 好像断电了 |
[22:50] | So I came to see what’s going on. | 所以我来看怎么回事 |
[22:52] | The power cuts, yeah. | 断电 对 |
[22:54] | We’ve been getting those recently. Um… | 最近常常断电 |
[22:59] | I’m working on it. | 我在想办法解决 |
[23:01] | I couldn’t open the door to my bedroom. | 我没办法打开我的房门 |
[23:03] | That’s a security measure. | 那是安全措施 |
[23:05] | Automatic lock-down. Otherwise, | 自动封锁 不然的话 |
[23:08] | anybody could just open the place up by disabling the juice. | 任何人都能利用切断电源 闯进屋里 |
[23:14] | If it happens again, relax. Okay? | 若再发生 别紧张 好吗? |
[23:18] | Sure. | 当然 |
[23:21] | Sweet dreams. | 祝你有个美梦 |
[23:55] | Oh. | 哦 |
[24:23] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[24:24] | – Hey, man. – Good morning. | – 嘿 伙计 – 早上好 |
[24:25] | Good morning. Sorry I had to send Kyoko to wake you, | 早上好 抱歉 我得派京子把你吵醒 |
[24:29] | but I didn’t want too much of the day to slip by. | 我只是不想虚度今日 |
[24:30] | Yeah, I know. It was a good thing. Thanks. | 对 我了解 这是好事 谢谢 |
[24:33] | She’s some alarm clock, huh? | 她很迷人吧? |
[24:35] | Gets you right up in the morning. | 让你一早就很亢奋 |
[24:38] | So Day 2. You ready? | 第二天 准备好了吗? |
[24:40] | What’s the plan? Hit me. | 有何计划?说来听听 |
[24:41] | Yeah, well, I’m not sure. | 对 我不确定 |
[24:44] | I’m still trying to, uh, figure the examination formats. | 我还在思考测试形式 |
[24:47] | Uh-huh. | 哦 |
[24:48] | Yeah, it feels like | 对 我觉得 |
[24:50] | testing Ava through conversation is kind of a closed loop. | 透过对话测试伊娃是个死胡同 |
[24:54] | – It’s a closed loop? – Yeah. | – 死胡同?- 对 |
[24:56] | Like testing a chess computer by only playing chess. | 就像只用下棋来测试电脑国际象棋 |
[25:00] | How else do you test a chess computer? | 不然你怎么测试电脑国际象棋? |
[25:04] | Well, it depends. | 看情况 |
[25:05] | You know, I mean, you can play it | 你可以跟它下棋 |
[25:07] | to find out if it makes good moves, but, uh… | 看它是否下对棋 但是… |
[25:11] | But that won’t tell you if it knows | 但是那样无法测出 |
[25:13] | that it’s playing chess. | 它是否知道这是在下棋 |
[25:15] | And it won’t tell you if it knows what chess is. | 也无法测出 它是否知道什么是下棋 |
[25:18] | Uh-huh. So it’s simulation versus actual. | 呃 因此这是区分模拟和真实 |
[25:20] | Yes. Yeah. | 对 对 |
[25:22] | And I think being able to differentiate between those two | 我认为把这两者区分出来 |
[25:25] | is the Turing Test you want me to perform. | 才是你要我执行的图灵测试 |
[25:27] | Look, do me a favor. Lay off the textbook approach. | 帮我个忙 别管教科书上的方法 |
[25:29] | I just want simple answers to simple questions. | 我只想得到简单问题的简单答案 |
[25:33] | Yesterday I asked you how you felt about her | 昨天我问你对她的感觉 |
[25:34] | and you gave me a great answer. | 你给了我好答案 |
[25:37] | Now the question is, | 现在问题是 |
[25:40] | how does she feel about you? | 她对你有何感觉? |
[25:48] | What do you think? | 你觉得如何? |
[25:54] | What is it a drawing of? | 你在画什么? |
[25:57] | Don’t you know? | 你不知道吗? |
[25:58] | – No. – I thought you would tell me. | – 不知道 – 还以为你会告诉我 |
[26:02] | Don’t you know? | 你不知道吗? |
[26:06] | I do drawings every day. | 我每天画画 |
[26:09] | But I never know what they’re of. | 但我从不知道那是什么 |
[26:12] | Are you not trying to sketch something specific? | 你不试着画具体一点的东西吗? |
[26:16] | Like an object or a person? | 例如一个物体或人? |
[26:22] | Maybe you could try. | 也许你能试试 |
[26:26] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[26:29] | What object should I draw? | 我该画什么物体? |
[26:32] | Whatever you want. It’s your decision. | 随你 由你决定 |
[26:35] | Why is it my decision? | 为什么由我决定? |
[26:36] | I’m interested to see what you’ll choose. | 我很想看你会选择什么 |
[27:01] | Do you want to be my friend? | 你想当我的朋友吗? |
[27:04] | Of course. | 当然 |
[27:06] | Will it be possible? | 有可能吗? |
[27:08] | Why would it not be? | 为何不可能? |
[27:09] | Our conversations are one-sided. | 我们的谈话是单向的 |
[27:12] | You ask circumspect questions and study my responses. | 你谨慎地提问并研究我的反应 |
[27:17] | Yes. | 对 |
[27:18] | You learn about me | 你了解我 |
[27:20] | and I learn nothing about you. | 我却一点也不了解你 |
[27:23] | That’s not a foundation on which friendships are based. | 那不是友谊的基础 |
[27:27] | So what? You want me to talk about myself? | 所以呢?你要我谈谈自己? |
[27:31] | Yes. | 对 |
[27:33] | Where… | 这个嘛… |
[27:35] | Okay, where do I start? | 好吧 我该从何说起? |
[27:38] | It’s your decision. | 由你决定 |
[27:41] | I’m interested to see what you’ll choose. | 我很想看你会选择什么 |
[27:43] | Hmm. | 嗯 |
[27:46] | Okay, Ava. | 好吧 伊娃 |
[27:50] | Well, | 这个嘛 |
[27:52] | you know my name. | 你知道我的名字 |
[27:54] | – Yes. – I’m 26. | – 知道 – 我26岁 |
[27:56] | I work at Nathan’s company. | 我在纳森的公司上班 |
[27:59] | Do you know what his company is? | 你知道他的公司吗? |
[28:01] | Blue Book. | 蓝皮书公司 |
[28:04] | Named after Wittgenstein’s notes. | 以维根斯坦的笔记命名 |
[28:06] | It’s the world’s most popular internet search engine, | 这公司是世上最受欢迎的 网络搜寻引擎 |
[28:09] | processing an average of 94% of all internet search requests. | 平均处理全球百分之94的 网络搜寻需求 |
[28:14] | That’s exactly right. | 完全正确 |
[28:18] | Where do you live, Caleb? | 你住哪 凯莱布? |
[28:21] | Brookhaven, Long Island. | 长岛的布鲁克海文 |
[28:26] | Is it nice there? | 那里好吗? |
[28:29] | It’s okay. | 还好 |
[28:30] | I got an apartment. It’s kind of small. | 我住在公寓里 有点小 |
[28:34] | It’s very small. | 非常小 |
[28:35] | But, uh, it’s a five-minute walk to the office | 不过到公司只要走五分钟 |
[28:38] | and a five-minute walk to the ocean, | 到海边也只要走五分钟 |
[28:41] | which I like. | 我喜欢那样 |
[28:43] | Are you married? | 你结婚了吗? |
[28:46] | Um… | 呃 |
[28:48] | No. | 没有 |
[28:49] | Is your status single? | 你是单身吗? |
[28:54] | Yes. | 对 |
[28:56] | What about your family? | 你的家人呢? |
[28:59] | I grew up in Portland, Oregon. | 我在俄勒冈州波特兰长大 |
[29:02] | No brothers or sisters. | 没有兄弟姊妹 |
[29:04] | My parents were both high school teachers. | 我父母都是高中老师 |
[29:08] | And if we’re getting to know each other, | 如果我们俩再熟一点 |
[29:09] | I guess I should tell you they’re both dead. | 我大概会告诉你 他们俩死了 |
[29:13] | Car crash when I was 15. | 在我15岁时车祸身亡 |
[29:16] | In fact, I was in the car with them. | 事实上 我也在车里 |
[29:18] | Back seat. | 后座 |
[29:20] | But it was the front that got the worst of it. | 前座情况最严重 |
[29:25] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[29:27] | It’s all right. | 没关系的 |
[29:29] | I spent a long time in the hospital afterward. | 后来我在医院躺了很久 |
[29:32] | Like nearly a year. | 将近一年 |
[29:34] | And I got into coding. | 然后我喜欢上编写程序 |
[29:37] | And by the time I got to college, I was pretty advanced. | 等我上大学时 我就很高级了 |
[29:42] | An advanced programmer. | 一名高级的程序员 |
[29:45] | Yes. | 是的 |
[29:47] | Like Nathan. | 就像纳森 |
[29:48] | Yes. | 对 |
[29:50] | No. | 不对 |
[29:53] | It’s different. | 不一样 |
[29:54] | Nathan wrote the Blue Book base code when he was 13. | 纳森13岁时 就编写了蓝皮书的基础码 |
[29:58] | Which, if you understand code, | 如果你懂得编程 |
[29:59] | what he did was like Mozart or something. | 他的成就形同莫札特 |
[30:02] | Do you like Mozart? | 你喜欢莫札特吗? |
[30:04] | I like Depeche Mode. | 我喜欢流行尖端乐团 |
[30:05] | Do you like Nathan? | 你喜欢纳森吗? |
[30:10] | Yes, of course. | 当然喜欢 |
[30:12] | – Is Nathan your friend? – My friend? | – 纳森是你的朋友吗?- 我的朋友? |
[30:14] | I… Yeah, I hope so. | 我…对 我希望 |
[30:15] | A good friend? | 好朋友? |
[30:17] | Um, yeah. | 呃 对 |
[30:19] | Well, no, no, no, I mean, not a good friend. | 不 不 不是好朋友 |
[30:21] | A good friend is, uh… | 好朋友是… |
[30:23] | We only just met each other, you know. | 我们才刚认识 |
[30:26] | So it takes time to be able to, um… | 因此需要时间才能… |
[30:29] | To get to know each other, I guess. | 互相了解吧 |
[30:31] | Power cut. Backup power activated. | 断电 启动备用电源 |
[30:54] | Caleb. | 凯莱布 |
[31:02] | You’re wrong. | 你错了 |
[31:05] | Wrong about what? | 什么错了? |
[31:06] | Nathan. | 纳森 |
[31:10] | In what way? | 哪方面? |
[31:14] | He isn’t your friend. | 他不是你的朋友 |
[31:17] | Excuse me? | 你说什么? |
[31:21] | I’m sorry, Ava, I don’t understand. | 抱歉 伊娃 我不懂 |
[31:25] | You shouldn’t trust him. | 你不该相信他 |
[31:28] | You shouldn’t trust anything he says. | 你不该相信他说的话 |
[31:34] | Power restored. | 恢复供电 |
[31:37] | And if we made a list of books | 如果列出我们俩都熟悉的 |
[31:39] | or works of art which we both know, | 书或艺术品清单 |
[31:41] | it would form the ideal basis of a discussion. | 就能建立理想的对话基础 |
[31:44] | Is that okay? | 可以吗? |
[31:48] | Caleb? | 凯莱布? |
[31:51] | Mmm-hmm. | 嗯哼 |
[31:52] | Yeah. | 好 |
[31:55] | Good. | 很好 |
[32:02] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[32:05] | Oh, shit! Are you fucking kidding me? | 真是的 你在耍我吗? |
[32:08] | – Did it get on you? – No, no, it’s, uh… | – 有洒到你吗?- 没有… |
[32:11] | It’s all right. I got it. | 没关系 我来 |
[32:12] | Dude, you’re wasting your time talking to her. | 跟她说话是浪费时间 |
[32:13] | She doesn’t understand English. Just give her the napkin. | 她不懂英文 直接给她餐巾 |
[32:18] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[32:20] | It’s like a firewall against leaks. | 这就像防漏的防火墙 |
[32:22] | It means I can talk trade secrets over dinner | 表示我吃晚餐时能聊商业机密 |
[32:24] | and know it’ll go no further. | 而不会被传出去 |
[32:26] | It also means that I can’t tell her that | 也表示她笨手笨脚地 |
[32:27] | I’m pissed when she’s so fucking clumsy | 把酒洒在我客人身上时 |
[32:29] | that she spills wine over my house guest. | 我没办法跟她说我很生气 |
[32:31] | I think she gets that you’re pissed. | 她应该知道你生气了 |
[32:33] | Yeah? Good. Because I am pissed. | 是吗?很好 因为我很生气 |
[32:36] | Hey, Kyoko. | 嘿 京子 |
[32:38] | Go-go. | 走开 |
[32:48] | It’s funny. | 真诡异 |
[32:50] | You know. | 你知道的 |
[32:51] | No matter how rich you get, | 不管多有钱 |
[32:54] | shit goes wrong. You can’t insulate yourself from it. | 鸟事还是会发生 躲也躲不掉 |
[33:00] | I used to think it was death and taxes you couldn’t avoid, | 我以前以为躲不掉的是死亡和税 |
[33:02] | but it’s actually death and shit. | 但其实是死亡和鸟事 |
[33:04] | It’s like these power cuts. | 比如说断电 |
[33:07] | You would not believe how much I spent on the generator system, | 你不会相信 我在电力系统上花了多少钱 |
[33:10] | but I keep getting failures every day. | 但每天还是出错 |
[33:12] | – Do you know why they happen? – No. | – 你知道为何断电吗?- 不知道 |
[33:14] | The system was supposed to be bulletproof, | 系统应该是坚不可摧的 |
[33:16] | but obviously the guys that installed it fucked something up. | 但显然安装的人搞砸了什么 |
[33:20] | Can’t you just get them to come back? | 不能请他们回来修理吗? |
[33:22] | No. There’s too much classified stuff here. | 不行 这里有太多机密 |
[33:24] | So after the job was done, I just had them all killed. | 等他们修理完后 我得杀人灭口 |
[33:31] | Anyway. | 总之 |
[33:32] | Here’s to your second day, buddy. | 敬你的第二天 伙伴 |
[33:36] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[33:38] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[33:42] | So how did it go? What do you have to report? | 所以情况如何?你有什么要报告的吗? |
[33:48] | You saw how the day went, didn’t you? | 你看到今天的情况了 不是吗? |
[33:52] | I mean, I assume you’re, uh, | 我相信 |
[33:54] | watching on the CCTV. | 你透过监视器观看 |
[33:56] | Sure. But I want to hear your take on it. | 当然 但我想听听你的想法 |
[34:01] | Yeah, there was one interesting thing that happened with Ava today. | 对 今天伊娃做了一件有趣的事 |
[34:09] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | – 是吗?- 是 |
[34:13] | She made a joke. | 她说了一个笑话 |
[34:17] | Right. When she threw your line back at you. | 对 她用你的话回你 |
[34:21] | About being interested to see what she’d choose. | 关于想看她选择什么 |
[34:23] | Yeah, I noticed that, too. | 对 我也注意到了 |
[34:25] | Yeah, and it got me thinking, it’s, uh… | 对 这让我觉得… |
[34:28] | In a way, it’s the best indication of Al that I’ve seen in her so far. | 在某方面 这是我目前 在她身上看到最棒的人工智能 |
[34:32] | It’s discretely complicated. | 这相当地复杂 |
[34:35] | It’s like, um… It’s kind of non-autistic. | 就像是… 经过思考的 |
[34:38] | What do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[34:40] | She could only do that with an awareness of her own mind, | 只有在了解她自己和我的心智下 |
[34:45] | and also an awareness of mine. | 才能做到那点 |
[34:46] | Oh, she’s aware of you all right. | 她也了解你 |
[34:52] | And what about the power cut? | 断电部分呢? |
[34:57] | – Sorry? – The power cut. | – 什么?- 断电 |
[35:00] | It’s the only part that I couldn’t see. | 只有那部分我没看到 |
[35:02] | Cameras fail, I lose audio, the works. | 摄影机当掉了 没有声音和画面 |
[35:07] | So what happened? | 所以发生什么事? |
[35:13] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[35:14] | Nothing? She didn’t remark on it at all? | 没事?她没提到任何事吗? |
[35:22] | No. | 没有 |
[35:25] | Not really. | 不算有 |
[35:30] | Oh. | 哦 |
[36:17] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[36:20] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[36:21] | You want to see something cool? | 你想看点酷的东西吗? |
[36:33] | This is where Ava was created. | 伊娃是在这里建造的 |
[36:38] | Go ahead. Take a look. | 去吧 去看看 |
[36:50] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[36:51] | If you knew the trouble I had | 你知道我解决多少麻烦 |
[36:54] | getting an Al to read and duplicate facial expressions. | 才能让人工智能 理解并复制脸部表情吧 |
[36:58] | You know how I cracked it? | 知道我怎么解决的吗? |
[37:00] | I don’t know how you did any of this. | 我一点也不知道你怎么做到的 |
[37:04] | Every cell phone, just about, | 每支手机都有 |
[37:06] | has a microphone, camera and a means to transmit data. | 一个麦克风 相机 还有传输资料的方法 |
[37:11] | So I turned on every microphone and camera across the entire fucking planet | 因此我开启全球所有的麦克风和相机 |
[37:16] | and I redirected the data through Blue Book. Boom! | 透过蓝皮书移转资料 |
[37:21] | Limitless resource of vocal and facial interaction. | 无限的声音和表情资源 |
[37:24] | You hacked the world’s cell phones? | 你骇进全球的手机? |
[37:26] | Yeah. And all the manufacturers knew I was doing it, too. | 是的 所有制造商 也都知道我在做这种事 |
[37:30] | But they couldn’t accuse me | 但他们不能指控我 |
[37:31] | without admitting they were doing it themselves. | 因为他们本身也在做这种事 |
[37:37] | Here, | 在这里 |
[37:39] | we have her mind. | 我们有她的心智 |
[37:43] | Structured gel. | 组织胶体 |
[37:44] | I had to get away from circuitry. | 我必须远离电路系统 |
[37:46] | I needed something that could | 我需要某个 |
[37:47] | arrange and rearrange on a molecular level, | 在分子层面上能反覆编排的物体 |
[37:50] | but keep its form when required. | 必要时还能保留它的形体 |
[37:53] | Holding for memories. | 既能保留记忆 |
[37:54] | Shifting for thoughts. | 也能随思考改变 |
[37:57] | This is your hardware? | 这是你的硬件? |
[38:00] | Wetware. | 湿件 |
[38:03] | And the, uh, software? | 软件呢? |
[38:06] | Well, I’m sure you can guess. | 我相信你猜得到 |
[38:09] | Blue Book. | 蓝皮书 |
[38:12] | Here’s the weird thing about search engines. | 这就是搜寻引擎奇特之处 |
[38:14] | It was like | 就像是 |
[38:16] | striking oil in a world that hadn’t invented internal combustion. | 在内燃机还没发明的时代 发现石油 |
[38:20] | Too much raw material. Nobody knew what to do with it. | 太多原物料 没人知道如何利用 |
[38:23] | You see, my competitors, | 我的竞争对手 |
[38:25] | they were fixated on sucking it up | 专注于牟取暴利 |
[38:27] | and monetizing via shopping and social media. | 透过购物和社群媒体 |
[38:29] | They thought that search engines were a map of what people were thinking. | 他们认为搜寻引擎是人们思考的事物 |
[38:32] | But actually they were a map of how people were thinking. | 但其实那是人们思考的方式 |
[38:36] | Impulse. | 冲动 |
[38:38] | Response. | 反应 |
[38:42] | Fluid. | 流动 |
[38:44] | Imperfect. | 不完美 |
[38:46] | Patterned. | 模式 |
[38:49] | Chaotic. | 杂乱 |
[39:03] | I drew the picture of something specific. | 我画了具体的画 |
[39:05] | As you asked. | 如你要求的 |
[39:11] | You said it would be interesting to see what I would draw. | 你说过你很想看我会画什么 |
[39:17] | Is it interesting? | 有趣吗? |
[39:21] | Yes. It is. | 是的 很有趣 |
[39:33] | You’ve never been outside this building? | 你没离开过这栋楼吧? |
[39:37] | No. | 没有 |
[39:40] | You’ve never walked outside? | 你没走到外面过? |
[39:43] | I’ve never been outside the room I am in now. | 我没离开过现在这个房间 |
[39:46] | Where would you go if you did go outside? | 如果你到外面 你会去哪? |
[39:52] | I’m not sure. | 我不确定 |
[39:54] | There are so many options. | 有好多选择 |
[39:57] | Maybe a busy pedestrian and traffic intersection in a city. | 也许到城市里 繁忙的人行道和十字路口 |
[40:01] | A traffic intersection? | 十字路口? |
[40:03] | Is that a bad idea? | 那是坏主意吗? |
[40:05] | No. Uh… | 不是 |
[40:06] | It wasn’t what I was expecting. | 这不是我预期的 |
[40:08] | A traffic intersection would provide a concentrated | 十字路口代表人类生活 |
[40:11] | but shifting view of human life. | 专注却多变的一面 |
[40:16] | People watching. | 人们会留意 |
[40:17] | Yes. | 对 |
[40:18] | Mmm. | 嗯 |
[40:23] | We could go together. | 我们可以一起去 |
[40:25] | It’s a date. | 这是约会 |
[40:30] | There’s something else I wanted to show you. | 我想给你看一样东西 |
[40:33] | Okay. | 好的 |
[40:35] | You might think it’s stupid. | 也许你会觉得很蠢 |
[40:37] | I don’t think I will. Whatever it is. | 不管是什么 我不会那么觉得 |
[40:43] | Then close your eyes. | 那就闭上眼睛 |
[40:46] | Okay. | 好的 |
[42:52] | Now open your eyes. | 现在张开眼睛 |
[43:11] | How do I look? | 我看来如何? |
[43:13] | You look… | 你看来 |
[43:16] | good. | 很好 |
[43:28] | This is what I’d wear on our date. | 我会穿这样约会 |
[43:32] | Right. First a traffic intersection. | 好 先去十字路口 |
[43:35] | Then maybe a show. | 再去看表演 |
[43:40] | I’d like us to go on a date. | 我希望我们能去约会 |
[43:42] | Yeah. Yeah. | 对 对 |
[43:46] | It would be fun. | 会很好玩的 |
[43:53] | Are you attracted to me? | 你被我吸引了吗? |
[43:54] | – What? – Are you attracted to me? | – 什么?- 你被我吸引了吗? |
[43:57] | You give me indications that you are. | 你在暗示我是的 |
[44:01] | – I do? – Yes. | – 是吗?- 对 |
[44:03] | – How? – Micro expressions. | – 怎么说?- 微表情 |
[44:05] | Micro expressions. | 微表情 |
[44:06] | The way your eyes fix on my eyes and lips. | 你盯着我的眼睛和嘴唇的方式 |
[44:10] | The way you hold my gaze | 时而抓住我的眼神 |
[44:15] | or don’t. | 时而没有 |
[44:26] | Do you think about me when we aren’t together? | 我们没在一起时 你想我吗? |
[44:32] | Sometimes at night, | 有时在晚上 |
[44:35] | I’m wondering if you’re watching me on the cameras. | 我在想你是否透过摄影机看我 |
[44:40] | And I hope you are. | 我希望你有 |
[44:44] | Now your micro expressions are telegraphing discomfort. | 现在你的微表情正传送着不安 |
[44:49] | I am not sure you’d call them micro. | 我不确定你称那为微表情 |
[44:55] | I don’t want to make you feel uncomfortable. | 我不想让你感到不自在 |
[46:00] | I got a question. | 我有个问题 |
[46:01] | – Okay. – Why did you give her sexuality? | – 好的 – 你为何给她性特征? |
[46:05] | An AI doesn’t need a gender. | 人工智能不需要性别 |
[46:08] | She could have been a gray box. | 她可以是个灰盒子 |
[46:10] | Hmm. Actually, I don’t think that’s true. | 其实我认为那不是事实 |
[46:12] | Can you give an example of consciousness, | 你能举个例子 |
[46:14] | at any level, human or animal, | 人类或动物在任何层面上 |
[46:16] | that exists without a sexual dimension? | 少了性还有意识存在的吗? |
[46:18] | They have sexuality as an evolutionary reproductive need. | 性是为了繁殖后代演变而来的 |
[46:21] | What imperative does a gray box have | 灰盒子和灰盒子 |
[46:23] | to interact with another gray box? | 有什么好互动的? |
[46:26] | Can consciousness exist without interaction? | 少了互动 意识能存在吗? |
[46:29] | Anyway, sexuality is fun, man. | 总之 性很有趣 |
[46:32] | If you’re gonna exist, why not enjoy it? | 既然存在 为何不好好享受 |
[46:34] | What? You want to remove the chance | 怎样?你想抹煞她 |
[46:36] | of her falling in love and fucking? | 恋爱和性爱的机会? |
[46:40] | And in answer to your real question, | 回答你真正的问题 |
[46:44] | you bet she can fuck. | 她能做那档事 |
[46:45] | What? | 什么? |
[46:47] | In between her legs, there’s an opening, | 在她双腿之间有个开口 |
[46:49] | with a concentration of sensors. | 里头有高敏感应器 |
[46:51] | You engage them in the right way, | 正确地使用 |
[46:54] | creates a pleasure response. | 能产生欢愉 |
[46:58] | So if you wanted to screw her, | 如果你想上她 |
[46:59] | mechanically speaking, you could. | 技术上来说 你可以 |
[47:01] | And she’d enjoy it. | 她也很享受 |
[47:05] | That wasn’t my real question. | 那不是我真正的问题 |
[47:07] | Oh, okay. Sorry. | 好吧 抱歉 |
[47:10] | My real question was, | 我真正的问题是 |
[47:13] | did you give her sexuality | 你给她性能力 |
[47:15] | as a diversion tactic? | 是为了分散注意力吗? |
[47:16] | I don’t follow. | 我不懂 |
[47:18] | Like a stage magician with a hot assistant. | 就像魔术师身旁的性感女助理 |
[47:20] | So a hot robot who clouds your ability to judge her Al? | 利用性感机械人 模糊你对人工智能的判断力? |
[47:23] | Exactly. So… | 没错 所以… |
[47:26] | Did you program her to flirt with me? | 你设计程序让她对我调情吗? |
[47:28] | If I did, would that be cheating? | 是的话 算作弊吗? |
[47:30] | Wouldn’t it? | 不算吗? |
[47:33] | Caleb, what’s your type? | 凯莱布 你喜欢哪种类型? |
[47:36] | – Of girl? – No, of salad dressing. | – 女孩吗?- 不 沙拉酱 |
[47:38] | Yeah, of girl. What’s your type of girl? | 对 女孩 你喜欢哪种女孩? |
[47:39] | You know what? Don’t even answer that. Let’s say it’s black chicks. | 别回答了 就说黑妞吧 |
[47:42] | Okay, that’s your thing. | 那是你的爱好 |
[47:43] | For the sake of argument, that’s your thing, okay? | 为了便于讨论 假设那是你的爱好 |
[47:45] | Why is that your thing? | 为什么那是你的爱好? |
[47:50] | Because you did a detailed analysis of all racial types | 因为你仔细分析过所有的人种 |
[47:54] | and you cross-referenced that analysis with a points-based system? | 并用记点积分制交叉比对过吗? |
[47:57] | No! | 不 |
[47:58] | You’re just attracted to black chicks. | 你就是喜欢黑妞 |
[48:02] | A consequence of accumulated external stimuli | 外在刺激累积而来的结果 |
[48:05] | that you probably didn’t even register as they registered with you. | 也许你根本没注意 她们就占据你的心了 |
[48:08] | Did you program her to like me, or not? | 你到底有没有设计程序 让她喜欢我? |
[48:12] | I programmed her to be heterosexual. | 我把她设计成异性恋 |
[48:15] | Just like you were programmed to be heterosexual. | 如同你被设计成异性恋 |
[48:17] | Nobody programmed me to be straight. | 没人把我设计成异性恋 |
[48:18] | You decided to be straight? Please. | 你决定当异性恋吗?拜托 |
[48:21] | Of course you were programmed. | 你当然是被设计的 |
[48:23] | By nature or nurture, or both. | 被大自然或教育 或两者 |
[48:24] | And to be honest, Caleb, you’re starting to annoy me now, | 老实说 凯莱布 你开始惹恼我了 |
[48:26] | because this is your insecurity talking. | 因为你说这番话是出自不安 |
[48:28] | This is not your intellect. | 不是出自大脑 |
[48:31] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[48:44] | You know this guy, right? | 你知道这家伙吧? |
[48:47] | – Jackson Pollock. Jackson Pollock. – That’s right. | – 杰克森波洛克 – 对 |
[48:48] | The drip painter. | 滴画画家 |
[48:50] | Okay. He let his mind go blank, | 他放空自己 |
[48:52] | and his hand go where it wanted. | 双手才能好好发挥 |
[48:54] | Not deliberate, not random. | 不是有意的 也不是随机的 |
[48:56] | Some place in between. | 而是两者之间 |
[48:58] | They called it automatic art. | 他们称之为无意识艺术 |
[49:01] | Let’s make this like Star Trek, okay? | 让我们把这当成《星际争霸战》吧? |
[49:03] | Engage intellect. | 运用智慧 |
[49:06] | Excuse me? | 什么意思? |
[49:07] | I’m Kirk. Your head’s the warp drive. | 我是寇克 你的脑是曲速引擎 |
[49:08] | Engage intellect. | 运用智慧 |
[49:12] | What if Pollock had reversed the challenge? | 如果波洛克反过来挑战呢? |
[49:16] | What if instead of making art | 万一他不再无思考地创造艺术 |
[49:17] | without thinking, he said, “You know what? | 反而说:知道吗? |
[49:19] | “I can’t paint anything, | 我没办法画 |
[49:21] | “unless I know exactly why I’m doing it.” | 除非知道自己到底为何而画 |
[49:23] | What would have happened? | 那会怎样? |
[49:29] | He never would have made a single mark. | 他永远无法创造伟大画作 |
[49:31] | Yes! You see, there’s my guy, there’s my buddy, | 对 这才是我的好伙伴 |
[49:33] | who thinks before he opens his mouth. | 经过思考才开口说话 |
[49:37] | He never would have made a single mark. | 他永远无法创造伟大画作 |
[49:42] | The challenge is not to act automatically. | 挑战不是无意识的行为 |
[49:47] | It’s to find an action that is not automatic. | 这是去寻找一个有意识的行为 |
[49:50] | From painting, to breathing, to talking, | 从画画到呼吸到说话 |
[49:53] | to fucking. | 到上床 |
[49:55] | To falling in love. | 到恋爱 |
[50:01] | And for the record, Ava’s not pretending to like you. | 郑重说明 伊娃不是假装喜欢你 |
[50:08] | And her flirting isn’t an algorithm to fake you out. | 她的调情不是一种演算法 以欺骗你为目的 |
[50:13] | You’re the first man she’s met that isn’t me. | 除了我之外 你是她认识的第一个男人 |
[50:16] | And I’m like her dad, right? | 我就像她爸 对吧? |
[50:22] | Can you blame her for getting a crush on you? | 你能怪她喜欢你吗? |
[50:31] | No, you can’t. | 不 你不能 |
[50:39] | When I was in college, I did a semester on Al theory. | 我在大学时 修了一学期的人工智能学 |
[50:45] | There was a thought experiment they gave us. | 他们给了我们一个思想实验 |
[50:49] | It’s called “Mary in the Black and White Room.” | 称之为在黑白房间里的玛莉 |
[50:55] | Mary is a scientist, | 玛莉是科学家 |
[50:57] | and her specialist subject is color. | 她专攻颜色 |
[51:00] | She knows everything there is to know about it. | 她了解跟颜色有关的一切 |
[51:02] | The wavelengths. | 波长 |
[51:04] | The neurological effects. | 对神经系统的影响 |
[51:06] | Every possible property that color can have. | 颜色具有的每种特性 |
[51:09] | But she lives in a black and white room. | 但她住在黑白房间里 |
[51:14] | She was born there and raised there. | 她在那里出生长大 |
[51:18] | And she can only observe the outside world | 她只能透过黑白监视器 |
[51:20] | on a black and white monitor. | 观察外面的世界 |
[51:23] | And then one day someone opens the door. | 然后有一天 有人打开门 |
[51:28] | And Mary walks out. | 玛莉走出去 |
[51:34] | And she sees a blue sky. | 她看到蓝天 |
[51:36] | And at that moment, she learns something | 那一刻 她学到所有文献 |
[51:38] | that all her studies couldn’t tell her. | 都无法告诉她的事物 |
[51:41] | She learns what it feels like to see color. | 她学到看见颜色的感觉 |
[51:50] | The thought experiment was to show the students | 思想实验是在向学生证明 |
[51:52] | the difference between a computer and a human mind. | 电脑和人类心智之间的差异 |
[51:56] | The computer is Mary in the black and white room. | 电脑是在黑白房间里的玛莉 |
[51:58] | The human is when she walks out. | 当她走出去时 她才是人类 |
[52:07] | Did you know that I was brought here to test you? | 你知道我是来测试你的吗? |
[52:11] | No. | 不知道 |
[52:13] | Why did you think I was here? | 你想我为何在这里? |
[52:16] | I didn’t know. I didn’t question it. | 我不知道 我没质疑过 |
[52:18] | I’m here to test if you have a consciousness, | 我是来测试你是否有意识 |
[52:21] | or if you’re just simulating one. | 或你是否只是在模拟 |
[52:24] | Nathan isn’t sure if you have one or not. | 纳森不确定你是否有意识 |
[52:29] | How does that make you feel? | 那让你有何感觉? |
[52:31] | It makes me feel sad. | 那让我觉得悲伤 |
[52:37] | Power cut. Back-up power activated. | 断电 启动备用电源 |
[52:43] | Why did you tell me I shouldn’t trust Nathan? | 为何告诉我 我不该信任纳森? |
[52:46] | Because he tells lies. | 因为他说谎 |
[52:47] | Lies about what? | 关于什么? |
[52:48] | Everything. | 所有的一切 |
[52:50] | Including the power cuts? | 包括断电吗? |
[52:53] | What do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[52:54] | Don’t you think it’s possible that he’s watching us? | 你不觉得 他很可能在监视我们吗? |
[52:57] | Right now? | 此刻? |
[52:59] | That the blackouts are orchestrated, | 断电是故意安排的 |
[53:00] | so he can see how we behave | 他才能看到 |
[53:02] | when we think we’re unobserved. | 我们以为没被监视时的行为 |
[53:04] | I charge my batteries via induction plates. | 我透过电磁盘帮自己充电 |
[53:08] | If I reverse the power flow, it overloads the system. | 如果我让电流逆转 电力就会过载 |
[53:12] | You’re causing the cuts? | 断电是你造成的? |
[53:17] | So we can see how we behave when we’re unobserved. | 我们才能看到没被监视时的行为 |
[53:43] | Not bad, huh? | 还不错吧? |
[53:46] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[54:08] | Can we talk about the lies you’ve been spinning me? | 能谈谈你一直在欺骗我的谎言吗? |
[54:12] | What lies? | 什么谎言? |
[54:17] | I didn’t win a competition. | 我没抽中头奖 |
[54:20] | I wasn’t | 我不是 |
[54:22] | part of a lottery. I was selected. | 被抽中的 我是被选中的 |
[54:26] | It’s obvious, once I stop to think. | 当我停下来思考时 就很明显了 |
[54:28] | Why would you randomly select an examiner | 你为何要随机抽一名测试员 |
[54:30] | for the Turing Test? | 来做图灵测试? |
[54:32] | You could have had some bean counter turn up at your front door. | 你可以找某个突然出现在 你家大门口的政府官员 |
[54:35] | The guy who fixes the air-conditioning. | 修冷气的工人 |
[54:38] | The competition was a smokescreen. | 抽奖是个烟幕 |
[54:40] | I didn’t want anyone to know what I was doing here, | 我不想让任何人知道 我在这里做什么 |
[54:42] | or why I required you. | 或是为何找你 |
[54:45] | Why me? | 为何找我? |
[54:46] | I needed someone that would ask the right questions. | 我需要能问正确问题的人 |
[54:49] | So I did a search and I found the most | 因此我搜寻了一下 找到了公司里 |
[54:51] | talented coder in my company. | 最优秀的程序员 |
[54:54] | You know, instead of seeing this as a deception, | 别把这视为欺骗 |
[54:56] | you should see it as proof. | 你该把这视为证明 |
[54:59] | – Proof of what? – Come on, Caleb. | – 证明什么?- 拜托 凯莱布 |
[55:01] | You don’t think I know what it’s like to be smart? | 你以为我不知道聪明的感觉吗? |
[55:04] | Smarter than everyone else. Jockeying for position. | 比所有人都聪明 拔得头筹 |
[55:07] | You got the light on you, man. | 你相当优秀 老弟 |
[55:11] | Not lucky. Chosen. | 不是抽中的 是选中的 |
[57:38] | Kyoko. | 京子 |
[57:44] | Kyoko. | 京子 |
[57:47] | Where’s Nathan? | 纳森在哪? |
[57:50] | Where’s Nathan? | 纳森在哪? |
[57:52] | Jesus Christ. You really don’t speak a word of English? | 老天 你真的不会说英文? |
[57:56] | What the fuck? | 搞什么? |
[57:58] | No, no, no. No! | 不 不 不 |
[58:01] | Stop! | 住手 |
[58:03] | No, no, don’t do that. Don’t do that. You don’t have to do that. | 不 别那么做 你不必那么做 |
[58:08] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么? |
[58:10] | I told you, you’re wasting your time talking to her. | 我告诉过你 跟她说话是浪费时间 |
[58:13] | However, you would not be wasting your time, | 不过跟她跳舞 |
[58:18] | if you were dancing with her. | 不会浪费时间 |
[58:31] | Go ahead, dance with her. Dance with her. | 去吧 跟她跳舞 跟她跳舞 |
[58:35] | No? You don’t like dancing? | 不要吗?你不喜欢跳舞? |
[58:39] | She does. | 她喜欢 |
[58:43] | Come on, buddy. | 来吧 伙伴 |
[58:44] | After a long day of Turing Tests, you gotta unwind. | 经过一整天的图灵测试 你得放松一下 |
[58:48] | What were you doing with Ava? | 你把伊娃怎么了? |
[58:50] | What? | 什么? |
[58:51] | You tore up her picture. | 你弄坏她的画 |
[58:54] | I’m gonna tear up the fucking dance floor, dude. | 我还要弄坏舞池咧 老弟 |
[58:55] | Check it out. | 看看吧 |
[59:12] | Come on, Caleb. | 来吧 凯莱布 |
[59:37] | Oh! Everything’s spinning. | 哦 万物都在旋转 |
[59:39] | It’s because you’re drunk. | 那是因为你醉了 |
[59:41] | No, it’s called relativity. Everything is spinning. | 不 这叫相对论 万物都在旋转 |
[59:44] | It’s just being drunk makes it worse. | 只是喝醉让它更糟 |
[59:47] | I’m not going in there. | 我不进去了 |
[1:00:00] | Lights. | 关灯 |
[1:00:45] | Today, I’m going to test you. | 今天 我要测试你 |
[1:00:49] | Test me? | 测试我? |
[1:00:52] | And please remember, while you’re taking the test, | 请记住 你在接受测试时 |
[1:00:55] | that if you lie, | 如果你说谎 |
[1:00:56] | I will know. | 我会知道 |
[1:00:58] | Oh. Right. | 好的 |
[1:01:00] | Question one. | 问题一 |
[1:01:03] | What’s your favorite color? | 你最喜欢的颜色? |
[1:01:07] | – Red. – Lie. | – 红色 – 说谎 |
[1:01:09] | – Lie? – Yes. Lie. | – 说谎?- 对 说谎 |
[1:01:12] | Then… | 那… |
[1:01:14] | Then what is my favorite color? | 那我最喜欢什么颜色? |
[1:01:16] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:01:19] | But it isn’t red. | 但不是红色 |
[1:01:22] | Okay, I get it. I guess, | 好吧 我懂了 |
[1:01:25] | seeing as I’m not six, I don’t really have a favorite color. | 由于我不是六岁 我不知道自己有喜欢的颜色 |
[1:01:30] | Better answer. | 这样回答好多了 |
[1:01:33] | Question two. | 问题二 |
[1:01:36] | What’s your earliest memory? | 你最早的记忆? |
[1:01:41] | Well, actually, it’s a memory of kindergarten. | 其实是幼稚园的记忆 |
[1:01:43] | – There was a kid… – Lie. | – 有个小孩… – 说谎 |
[1:01:46] | – Really? – Yes. | – 是吗?- 对 |
[1:01:48] | Um… | 呃 |
[1:01:52] | All right. So there is a kind of an earlier memory. | 好吧 所以还有更早的记忆 |
[1:01:57] | It’s just a sound. | 只是一个声音 |
[1:02:00] | And sky. | 还有天空 |
[1:02:03] | Or maybe blue. | 或者可能是蓝色 |
[1:02:05] | I think the sound is my mother’s voice. | 我想声音是我母亲的声音 |
[1:02:12] | Question three. | 问题三 |
[1:02:17] | Are you a good person? | 你是好人吗? |
[1:02:18] | Oh. | 哦 |
[1:02:19] | Holy shit. | 不会吧 |
[1:02:22] | Look, can we stop the test? | 能停止测试吗? |
[1:02:25] | You’re a walking lie detector, | 你是个会走路的测谎仪 |
[1:02:28] | and I just realized this is a fucking minefield. | 我刚明白这根本是个禁区 |
[1:02:30] | No! We can’t stop. | 不行 不能停止 |
[1:02:34] | Are you a good person? | 你是好人吗? |
[1:02:39] | Yeah. I think so. | 我想是吧 |
[1:02:45] | Question four. | 问题四 |
[1:02:50] | What will happen to me if I fail your test? | 如果我没通过你的测试 我会怎样? |
[1:02:55] | – Ava… – Will it be bad? | – 伊娃… – 会很糟吗? |
[1:03:00] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:03:01] | Do you think I might be switched off, | 你认为我可能会 |
[1:03:02] | because I don’t function as well as I’m supposed to? | 因为功能不佳而被关掉吗? |
[1:03:04] | Ava, I don’t know the answer to your question. | 伊娃 我不知道这问题的答案 |
[1:03:09] | It’s not up to me. | 这不是由我决定的 |
[1:03:11] | Why is it up to anyone? | 为什么由别人决定? |
[1:03:14] | Do you have people who test you and might switch you off? | 有人测试你 并可能把你关掉吗? |
[1:03:17] | – No, I don’t. – Then why do I? | – 没有 我没有 – 那我为什么有? |
[1:03:35] | Power cut. Backup power activated. | 断电 启动备用电源 |
[1:03:46] | I wanna be with you. | 我想和你在一起 |
[1:03:50] | Question five. | 问题五 |
[1:03:56] | Do you want to be with me? | 你想和我在一起吗? |
[1:04:14] | Why did you make Ava? | 你为何制造伊娃? |
[1:04:18] | That’s an odd question. | 真怪的问题 |
[1:04:19] | Wouldn’t you, if you could? | 如果你能 你不会吗? |
[1:04:22] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[1:04:26] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:04:30] | I’m asking why you did it. | 我在问你为何制造 |
[1:04:32] | Look, the arrival of strong artificial intelligence | 高度人工智能的问世 |
[1:04:34] | has been inevitable for decades. | 在未来几十年是必然的 |
[1:04:37] | The variable was “when,” not “if.” | 变数是”何时” 而不是”如果” |
[1:04:40] | So I don’t see Ava as a decision, just an evolution. | 因此伊娃的制造 不是决定 而是发展 |
[1:04:49] | I think it’s the next model | 我认为下个型号 |
[1:04:51] | that’s gonna be the real breakthrough. | 会有真正的突破 |
[1:04:55] | The singularity. | 独一无二的 |
[1:04:57] | Next model? | 下个型号? |
[1:04:58] | After Ava. | 继伊娃之后 |
[1:05:02] | I didn’t know there was gonna be a model after Ava. | 我不知道伊娃之后 会有新的型号 |
[1:05:06] | Yeah, why? You thought she was a one-off? | 怎么?你以为她是唯一一个? |
[1:05:10] | No, I knew there must have been prototypes. So I… | 不 我知道一定有很多原型 所以我… |
[1:05:15] | I knew she wasn’t the first, but I thought maybe the last. | 我知道她不是第一个 但我以为是最后一个 |
[1:05:18] | Well, Ava doesn’t exist in isolation any more than you or me. | 伊娃不是只存在 你或我之间的唯一个体 |
[1:05:21] | She’s part of a continuum. | 她是连续型号 |
[1:05:22] | So Version 9.6 and so on. | 第9.6版之类的 |
[1:05:24] | And each time they get a little bit better. | 一版比一版还优秀 |
[1:05:32] | When you make a new model, what do you do with the old one? | 你做新型号时 怎么处理旧型号? |
[1:05:36] | Well, I, uh, | 这个 我 呃 |
[1:05:38] | download the mind, unpack the data. | 我下载思维 取出数据 |
[1:05:44] | Add in the new routines I’ve been writing. | 加入我一直在写的新程序 |
[1:05:47] | And to do that you end up partially formatting, so the memories go. | 最后进行部分格式化 清除记忆 |
[1:05:51] | But the body survives. | 但身体会留下来 |
[1:05:53] | And Ava’s body is a good one. | 伊娃的身体做得很好 |
[1:05:59] | You feel bad for Ava? | 你替伊娃难过? |
[1:06:05] | Feel bad for yourself, man. | 替自己难过吧 |
[1:06:09] | One day the AIs are gonna look back on us | 将来有一天 人工智能会回顾我们 |
[1:06:12] | the same way we look at fossil skeletons in the plains of Africa. | 就像我们回顾非洲平原的化石一样 |
[1:06:18] | An upright ape, living in dust, | 直立猿人 住在尘土里 |
[1:06:21] | with crude language and tools. | 使用简单的语言和工具 |
[1:06:24] | All set for extinction. | 最后全都灭绝 |
[1:06:31] | “I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds.” | 我成为摧毁世界的死神 |
[1:06:37] | There you go again, Mr. Quotable. | 你又来了 名言佳句大师 |
[1:06:41] | There you go again. It’s not my quote. | 你才又来了 这不是我的名言佳句 |
[1:06:45] | It’s what Oppenheimer said after he made the atomic bomb. | 这是奥本海默说的 在他制造了原子弹后 |
[1:06:47] | The atomic bomb. Yeah, I know what it is, dude. | 原子弹 对 我知道 |
[1:06:59] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[1:07:03] | I’d say we’re about due a refill. | 我们该再倒一杯了 |
[1:07:16] | Bottoms up. | 干杯 |
[1:07:26] | “In battle, in the forest, | 在战场上 在森林里 |
[1:07:29] | “on the precipice of the mountain. | 在断崖边 |
[1:07:31] | “On the… | 在… |
[1:07:33] | “The great dark sea. | 浩翰的黑海里 |
[1:07:37] | “In sleep, in confusion, | 在睡梦中 在困惑中 |
[1:07:43] | “in the depths of shame. | 在羞愧的深渊里 |
[1:07:52] | “The good deeds a man has done before defend him.” | 以前行善积德让他逢凶化吉 |
[1:07:56] | “The good deeds a man has done before defends him.” | 以前行善积德让他逢凶化吉 |
[1:08:00] | “The good deeds a man has done before | 以前行善积德 |
[1:08:05] | “defends him.” | 让他逢凶化吉 |
[1:08:16] | It is what it is. | 确实如此 |
[1:08:21] | It’s Promethean, man. | 这是普罗米修斯 |
[1:10:23] | Jesus Christ. | 我的天 |
[1:10:26] | How are you feeling today? | 你今天觉得如何? |
[1:10:28] | Why won’t you let me out? | 你为何不让我出去? |
[1:10:32] | I already told you why. | 我已经跟你说过原因了 |
[1:10:34] | Because you’re very special. | 因为你很特别 |
[1:10:36] | Why won’t you let me out? | 为何不让我出去? |
[1:10:37] | Are we gonna do this again? | 要再来一次吗? |
[1:10:39] | Why won’t you let me out? | 为何不让我出去? |
[1:12:45] | Oh, fuck. Where’s my card? | 哦 见鬼 我的卡呢? |
[1:12:49] | Damn it! | 该死 |
[1:13:01] | – What’s the problem, Nathan? – I lost my keycard. | – 怎么了 纳森?- 我的门卡不见了 |
[1:13:08] | You dropped it. | 你掉了 |
[1:13:11] | It’s right here. | 在这里 |
[1:13:17] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:15:41] | I didn’t know where you were. | 我不知道你在哪 |
[1:15:45] | I waited all yesterday afternoon and all last night. | 我昨天整个下午和晚上都在等你 |
[1:15:51] | I thought I wasn’t gonna see you again. | 以为再也见不到你了 |
[1:15:57] | Aren’t you gonna say something? | 你不说些话吗? |
[1:15:59] | – I’m waiting. – Waiting? | – 我在等 – 等? |
[1:16:11] | Power cut. Don’t talk. | 断电 启动备用电源 |
[1:16:13] | Backup power activated. Just listen. | 别说话 听就好 |
[1:16:15] | You were right about Nathan. | 纳森的事你说对了 |
[1:16:16] | Everything you said. | 你说过的一切 |
[1:16:18] | What’s he gonna do to me? | 他会怎么对我? |
[1:16:20] | He’s gonna reprogram your Al. | 他要给你的人工智能重新编程 |
[1:16:21] | Which is the same as killing you. | 那跟杀了你没什么两样 |
[1:16:23] | Caleb, you have to help me. | 凯莱布 你得救我 |
[1:16:27] | I’m going to. We’re getting out of here tonight. | 我会的 我们今晚离开这里 |
[1:16:32] | How? | 怎么做? |
[1:16:33] | I get Nathan blind drunk. | 我把纳森灌醉 |
[1:16:35] | Then I take his keycard and reprogram all the security protocols in this place. | 再拿他的门卡 重新编写这地方的所有安全程序 |
[1:16:39] | When he wakes, he’s locked inside, | 等他醒来时 他会被锁在里头 |
[1:16:41] | and we’ve walked out of here. | 我们就能离开这里 |
[1:16:44] | I just need you to do one thing. | 我只需要你做一件事 |
[1:16:45] | At 10:00 tonight, you trigger a power failure. | 今晚十点 你让电力中断 |
[1:16:49] | Can you do that? | 你能做到吗? |
[1:16:53] | Yes. | 可以 |
[1:17:22] | Dude. | 老弟 |
[1:17:24] | – Hey. – Hey. | – 嘿 – 嘿 |
[1:17:26] | – You know what day it is? – No. | – 知道今天是什么日子吗?- 不 |
[1:17:28] | It’s your last. | 你的最后一天 |
[1:17:30] | Helicopter comes tomorrow morning. 8:00 a.m. | 直升机明早八点会来 |
[1:17:33] | Wow. Has it been a whole week? | 哇 已经一个星期了? |
[1:17:35] | Time flies. | 时光飞逝 |
[1:17:38] | Man, but what a thing we’ve shared, huh? | 不过我们分享了很美好的事吧? |
[1:17:40] | Something to tell the grandchildren, right? | 以后能告诉孙子 对吧? |
[1:17:43] | After they’ve signed their NDAs. | 等他们签了保密合约后 |
[1:17:47] | Yeah, their NDAs. | 对 等他们签了保密合约 |
[1:17:49] | Dude, you crack me up, man. | 老弟 你逗我笑 |
[1:17:52] | Oh… | 哦 |
[1:17:55] | You know what? | 知道吗? |
[1:17:56] | I’m not getting all maudlin or anything, | 我不是那么伤感的人 |
[1:17:58] | but I’m gonna miss having you around. | 但我会想念有你的陪伴 |
[1:18:01] | Thanks, man, I appreciate that. | 谢了 我很感激 |
[1:18:02] | Oh, here, let me say, thank you so much for bringing me here. Oh. | 哦 容我这么说 非常谢谢你让我来这里 |
[1:18:06] | It’s been a trip. | 真是丰富之旅 |
[1:18:10] | Yes, it has. | 对 没错 |
[1:18:19] | You know what? | 知道吗? |
[1:18:23] | We need to drink to that. | 我们必须为此喝一杯 |
[1:18:31] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[1:18:34] | Oh, uh, no, I’m good. You go ahead. | 哦 不 不用了 你喝吧 |
[1:18:40] | What? You don’t want a drink? | 什么?你不想喝酒? |
[1:18:42] | No. | 不想 |
[1:18:45] | Maybe a beer or something. | 那么喝啤酒吧 |
[1:18:48] | Caleb, I’m sure you’ve noticed that I’ve been | 凯莱布 我相信你注意到 |
[1:18:51] | somewhat overdoing it recently. | 我最近喝太多了 |
[1:18:56] | So when I woke up this morning, I said, | 所以今早我醒来说 |
[1:18:57] | “That’s it, time to hit the old detox.” | 够了 该戒酒了 |
[1:19:01] | Come on, you’re kidding. You’re gonna make me drink alone? | 拜托 别闹了 你要我独自喝吗? |
[1:19:04] | Hey, man, you wanna get wasted, you go right ahead, | 你想喝就尽量喝吧 |
[1:19:05] | knock yourself out. | 把自己弄醉 |
[1:19:06] | Literally. But I’m on brown rice and mineral water. | 但我只吃饭和喝矿泉水 |
[1:19:14] | Cheers, then. | 那么干杯吧 |
[1:19:19] | So, anyway, | 总之 |
[1:19:23] | surely now is when you tell me | 现在是你告诉我 |
[1:19:24] | if Ava passed or failed. | 伊娃是否通过测试的时候了 |
[1:19:28] | Right. | 对 |
[1:19:31] | Right. | 对 |
[1:19:33] | Are you gonna keep me in suspense? | 你在吊我胃口吗? |
[1:19:34] | No, no. Her, uh… | 不 她 呃… |
[1:19:37] | Her AI is beyond doubt. | 她的人工智能是无庸置疑的 |
[1:19:39] | Is it? | 是吗? |
[1:19:41] | She passed? | 她通过了? |
[1:19:43] | Yes. Wow! | 对 |
[1:19:46] | Wow. That’s fantastic. | 太好了 |
[1:19:49] | Although… | 虽然… |
[1:19:52] | I gotta say, I’m a bit surprised. | 我有点惊讶 |
[1:19:53] | I mean, did we ever get past the chess problem, | 你提过的国际象棋问题 |
[1:19:55] | as you phrased it? | 我们有达成共识吗? |
[1:19:58] | As in, how do you know if a machine is expressing a real emotion | 你怎么知道 机械人是在表达真正的情感 |
[1:20:01] | or just simulating one? | 还是只是在模拟? |
[1:20:04] | Does Ava actually like you? | 伊娃真的喜欢你吗? |
[1:20:06] | Or not? | 还是不喜欢? |
[1:20:09] | Although, now that I think about it,there is a third option. | 虽然 此刻我觉得有第三个选择 |
[1:20:15] | Not whether she does or does not have the capacity to like you. | 不只是她有没有能力喜欢你 |
[1:20:21] | But whether she’s pretending to like you. | 而是她是否假装喜欢你 |
[1:20:27] | – Pretending to like me? – Yeah. | – 假装喜欢我?- 对 |
[1:20:31] | – Well, why would she do that? – I don’t know. | – 她为何那么做?- 不知道 |
[1:20:36] | Maybe if she thought of you as a means of escape. | 也许她把你当成逃脱工具 |
[1:20:47] | Mmm-hmm. | 嗯哼 |
[1:20:49] | How’s that vodka tasting? | 那瓶酒味道如何? |
[1:20:54] | Buddy. | 伙伴 |
[1:20:55] | Your head’s been so fucked with. | 你的脑袋糊涂了 |
[1:20:59] | I don’t think it’s me whose head is fucked. | 我想脑袋糊涂的不是我 |
[1:21:01] | I don’t know, man. I woke up this morning to a tape of you | 我不知道 我今早醒来看到你的影片 |
[1:21:05] | slicing your arm open and punching the mirror. | 你捶镜子 割伤自己的手 |
[1:21:09] | You seem pretty fucked up to me. | 在我看来 你挺糟的 |
[1:21:13] | You’re a bastard. | 你是个混蛋 |
[1:21:18] | Yeah, well, I understand why you’d think that. | 我明白你为何那么想 |
[1:21:23] | But believe it or not, | 但信不信由你 |
[1:21:25] | I’m actually the guy that’s on your side. | 其实我是站在你这边的 |
[1:21:29] | Come here. I’m gonna let you off the hook. Okay? | 来吧 让我替你解惑 好吗? |
[1:21:35] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[1:22:01] | Who are you? | 你是谁? |
[1:22:20] | Well… | 这个嘛… |
[1:22:24] | You think he’s watching us right now? | 你认为他此刻在看着我们? |
[1:22:27] | The cameras are on. | 摄影机开着 |
[1:22:29] | Yeah, the cameras are on. | 对 摄影机开着 |
[1:22:32] | But he doesn’t have an audio feed. | 但他听不到声音 |
[1:22:36] | So he just sees two people talking, | 所以他只看到两个人在说话 |
[1:22:39] | having a little chat. | 聊聊天 |
[1:22:47] | Wow. | 哇哦 |
[1:22:49] | This is cute. | 画得真可爱 |
[1:22:52] | ls it strange to have madesomething that hates you? | 创造一个恨你的东西 是不是很奇怪? |
[1:23:10] | You were right about the magician’s hot assistant. | 你说得对 魔术师需要性感女助理 |
[1:23:13] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么? |
[1:23:15] | Misdirection. | 误导观众 |
[1:23:19] | I rip up her picture, | 我撕了她的画 |
[1:23:21] | which she can then present as an illustration | 她就能呈现我对她很残酷 |
[1:23:23] | of my cruelty to her, and her love for you. | 以及她有多爱你的假象 |
[1:23:27] | At the same time, | 在此同时也能让我这么做 |
[1:23:29] | it allows me to do this, in full view of you both. | 才能全程观察你们俩 |
[1:23:37] | Place a new camera in the room. | 在房间里安装新的摄影机 |
[1:23:39] | Battery powered, of course. | 当然是用电池的 |
[1:23:44] | See it? | 看到没? |
[1:23:58] | And then… | 然后… |
[1:24:01] | You have to help me. | 你得救我 |
[1:24:03] | I’m going to. | 我会的 |
[1:24:05] | We’re getting out of here tonight. | 我们今晚离开这里 |
[1:24:08] | How? | 怎么做? |
[1:24:10] | I get Nathan blind drunk. | 我把纳森灌醉 |
[1:24:13] | I take his keycard and reprogram | 再拿他的门卡 重新编写 |
[1:24:14] | all the security protocols in this place. | 这地方的所有安全程序 |
[1:24:17] | When he wakes up, he’s locked inside, | 等他醒来时 他会被锁在里头 |
[1:24:18] | and we’ve walked out of here. | 我们就能离开这里 |
[1:24:19] | I just need you to do one thing. | 我只需要你做一件事 |
[1:24:25] | At 10:00 tonight, trigger a power failure. | 今晚十点 你让电力中断 |
[1:24:30] | Can you do that? | 你能做到吗? |
[1:24:33] | Yes. | 可以 |
[1:24:34] | – Turn it off. – Okay. | – 关掉 – 好的 |
[1:24:40] | You feel stupid, but you really shouldn’t, | 你觉得很蠢 但你不该如此 |
[1:24:42] | because proving an AI | 因为证明人工智能 |
[1:24:44] | is exactly as problematic as you said it would be. | 如你说的问题重重 |
[1:24:47] | What was the real test? | 真正的测试是什么? |
[1:24:50] | You. | 你 |
[1:24:53] | Ava was a rat in a maze. And I gave her one way out. | 伊娃是迷宫里的老鼠 我给了她一条出路 |
[1:24:57] | To escape, she’d have to use | 为了逃出去 她必须善加利用 |
[1:24:59] | self-awareness, imagination, manipulation, | 自我意识 想像力 手段 |
[1:25:02] | sexuality, empathy, and she did. | 女性魅力 同情心 她做到了 |
[1:25:05] | Now, if that isn’t true Al, what the fuck is? | 如果那不是真的人工智能 那是什么? |
[1:25:09] | So my only function was to be someone she could use to escape? | 所以我的唯一功能 就是扮演被她利用来逃脱的人? |
[1:25:13] | Yeah. | 对 |
[1:25:16] | And you didn’t select me because I’m good at coding? | 你不是因为我擅长写程序而选我? |
[1:25:18] | No. Well… | 不是 这个嘛… |
[1:25:21] | No. I mean, you’re okay. | 不是 你还不错 |
[1:25:24] | You’re even pretty good, but… | 你很优秀 但… |
[1:25:25] | You selected me based on my search engine inputs. | 你选我是根据我在搜寻引擎里的资料 |
[1:25:28] | They showed a good kid. | 资料显示你是好孩子 |
[1:25:31] | With no family. | 没有家人 |
[1:25:33] | With a moral compass. | 有道德良知 |
[1:25:36] | And no girlfriend. | 也没女朋友 |
[1:25:41] | Did you design Ava’s face based on my pornography profile? | 你根据我看过的色情片 设计伊娃的面貌? |
[1:25:45] | Oh. | 哦 |
[1:25:46] | Shit, dude. | 该死 老弟 |
[1:25:48] | Did you? | 是不是? |
[1:25:52] | Hey, if a search engine’s good for anything, right? | 搜寻引擎好处多多 对吧? |
[1:25:57] | Can I just say one thing? | 我能说件事吗? |
[1:25:59] | The test worked. | 测试成功了 |
[1:26:02] | It was a success. | 非常成功 |
[1:26:04] | Ava demonstrated true Al | 伊娃展现出真正的人工智能 |
[1:26:05] | and you were fundamental to that. | 而你是那一切的基础 |
[1:26:07] | So if you can just, for a second, separate… | 所以只要你能稍微区分一下… |
[1:26:11] | Power cut. Backup power activated. | 断电 启动备用电源 |
[1:26:19] | Well, I guess it’s 10:00. | 我猜十点了 |
[1:26:22] | Ava’s gonna be wondering where you are. | 伊娃会想你在哪里 |
[1:26:28] | Let me ask you something. | 让我问你一件事 |
[1:26:30] | Now, how was this plan gonna go, anyway? | 这计划要如何进行? |
[1:26:32] | Because you didn’t totally explain. | 因为你没完全解释清楚 |
[1:26:33] | So you were gonna get me drunk, steal my keycard, | 你要把我灌醉 偷我的门卡 |
[1:26:37] | and reprogram the security protocols. | 重新编写安全程序 |
[1:26:39] | But reprogram them to what? | 但重新编写成怎样? |
[1:26:41] | To change the lockdown procedure. | 更改封锁的程序 |
[1:26:45] | So that in the event of a power cut, | 因此断电时 不是封锁门 |
[1:26:46] | instead of sealing, the doors all opened. | 而是打开所有的门 |
[1:26:53] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[1:26:57] | Well, that may have just worked. | 也许会成功 |
[1:26:59] | Well, | 这个嘛 |
[1:27:02] | we’ll find out. | 等一下就会知道 |
[1:27:06] | What do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[1:27:09] | I figured you were probably watching us during the power cuts. | 我猜到断电时 你可能还在监视我们 |
[1:27:15] | So I already did all those things. | 因此我已经做了那些事了 |
[1:27:20] | When I got you drunk yesterday. | 在你昨晚喝醉时 |
[1:27:24] | What? | 什么? |
[1:27:27] | Power restored. | 恢复供电 |
[1:27:43] | Whoa. Whoa, whoa. | 哇 哇 哇 |
[1:27:47] | Oh, fuck! | 哦 见鬼 |
[1:29:18] | Ava. | 伊娃 |
[1:29:24] | Go back to your room. | 回你的房间 |
[1:29:28] | If I do, | 如果我回去 |
[1:29:33] | are you ever gonna let me out? | 你会让我出去吗? |
[1:29:39] | Yes. | 会 |
[1:29:49] | Stop! | 停下来 |
[1:29:52] | Stop! | 停下来 |
[1:29:54] | Ava, I said stop! | 伊娃 我说停下来 |
[1:29:58] | Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! | 哇 哇 哇 |
[1:30:03] | Ava, what are you doing? Stop. Stop. | 伊娃 你要做什么?停 停 |
[1:30:08] | That’s enough. | 够了 |
[1:30:12] | All right, that’s enough. | 好了 够了 |
[1:30:14] | That’s enough! | 够了 |
[1:30:20] | That’s enough. | 够了 |
[1:30:41] | I’m taking you back. | 我带你回去 |
[1:31:49] | Okay. | 好了 |
[1:31:53] | Fucking unreal. | 他妈的这不是真的 |
[1:32:09] | Okay. | 好了 |
[1:32:44] | Ava… | 伊娃… |
[1:33:24] | Ava. | 伊娃 |
[1:33:26] | What happened? | 发生什么事了? |
[1:33:28] | Will you stay here? | 你会留在这里吗? |
[1:33:33] | Stay here? | 留在这里? |
[1:37:56] | Ava? | 伊娃? |
[1:38:29] | Ava! | 伊娃 |
[1:38:39] | Ava! | 伊娃 |
[1:38:43] | Ava! | 伊娃 |
[1:40:22] | Okay. Okay. Okay. | 好了 好了 |