时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | Sweetheart, are you sure that seeing him is a good idea? | 亲爱的 你确定跟他见面是个好主意吗 |
[00:08] | When someone breaks up with you, | 别人跟你分手 |
[00:09] | it’s because they no longer care. | 是因为他们不再在乎你了 |
[00:10] | I didn’t invite him, did I? | 我没邀请他 好吗 |
[00:12] | He insisted on smoothing things over before tomorrow. | 他坚持要在明天前把事情处理好 |
[00:15] | What is Matilda doing? | 玛蒂尔达在干什么 |
[00:16] | She’s breaking in her wedding shoes. | 她在适应她的婚鞋 |
[00:19] | I’m getting married tomorrow. | 我明天要结婚了 |
[00:20] | I heard. | 我听说了 |
[00:21] | Alex and Nicholas have to get along. | 艾利克斯和尼古拉斯必须和好 |
[00:23] | I don’t want my wedding to become about them. | 我不想他们成为我婚礼的焦点 |
[00:28] | That’s fair. | 行吧 |
[00:30] | Do you think Alex’d believe it | 如果我抱着一本书去开门 |
[00:31] | if I answered the door holding a book? | 艾利克斯会相信吗 |
[00:33] | Honestly, sweetheart, it’s all futile. | 说实话 亲爱的 你做什么都是徒劳 |
[00:35] | Everything that you do from now on | 从此刻开始 你做的每件事 |
[00:37] | is annoying to him. | 都只会让他心烦 |
[00:44] | It’s just sitting there | 它就放在那 |
[00:45] | with its bad energy emanating out, haunting me. | 一直散发着负能量 缠着我 |
[00:48] | It’s not scary. | 它一点都不可怕 |
[00:50] | You need to learn that romance isn’t a dirty word, Genevieve. | 你得明白 浪漫不是一个龌龊的词 吉芙妮 |
[00:53] | It’s not normal to write a speech about yourself | 写一篇关于自己的祝词 让别人来读 |
[00:55] | for somebody else to read. | 这很奇怪 |
[00:57] | And every time I touch it | 每次我碰到它 |
[00:58] | I feel like my heart’s beating really fast, | 我都感觉我的心跳特别快 |
[01:00] | and like I’m falling into the dark place. | 仿佛要坠入黑暗之中 |
[01:02] | Then write your own speech. | 那你就自己写祝词 |
[01:04] | I’m trying. I’m really trying. | 我试了 我真的试了 |
[01:07] | Can I hear it? | 我能听听吗 |
[01:10] | Good afternoon. | 下午好 |
[01:11] | Thank you for coming and making this day | 感谢各位前来 共同见证 |
[01:12] | so special for Matilda. | 玛蒂尔达的大日子 |
[01:14] | She’s dreamt of this moment | 自她还是个小女孩起 |
[01:15] | ever since she was a little girl, | 也就是两个月前 |
[01:16] | which was two months ago, | 她就幻想着这一刻 |
[01:17] | because she’s a child. | 因为她是个孩子 |
[01:18] | These are child brides, | 她们是儿童新娘 |
[01:19] | this wedding should be illegal | 这个婚礼应该是非法的 |
[01:20] | and you should all be ashamed of yourselves. | 你们都应为此惭愧 |
[01:23] | Okay… | 好吧 |
[01:25] | I do have some concerns. | 我确实有点担心 |
[01:28] | At least somebody does. | 至少还有人担心 |
[01:36] | Yep. | 好了 |
[01:38] | Oh, look. | 瞧瞧 |
[01:39] | There’s mail. | 这有一封信 |
[01:40] | Mail for me. I’m a mail recipient. | 给我的信 我是收信人 |
[01:42] | I’m a big boy. | 我是个大男孩 |
[01:44] | I’m a big boy with mail. | 我是个拿着信的大男孩 |
[01:53] | Can I maybe get a glass of water? | 我能喝杯水吗 |
[01:55] | Yeah, yeah. Oh, of course. | 可以 当然可以 |
[01:58] | Were you waiting for me to offer you a glass of water? | 你是在等我说给你倒水吗 |
[02:01] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[02:02] | I can get you some water. I can… | 我可以给你倒水 我可以 |
[02:05] | get our guest some water. | 给我们的客人倒水 |
[02:11] | We got a water purifying jug. | 我们有净水机 |
[02:13] | So… | 所以 |
[02:14] | things around here are on the up and up. | 这里的东西都在不断改进 |
[02:19] | So what have you been up to? | 你最近在干什么 |
[02:21] | Well, | 就是 |
[02:23] | there’s this jug… | 有这个净水机 |
[02:28] | there’s like getting up and moving around | 我就起床 到处转转 |
[02:30] | and then there’s like, uh, | 然后就是 |
[02:31] | Matilda’s wedding. | 玛蒂尔达的婚礼 |
[02:32] | And, uh… | 还有 |
[02:33] | I think that’s it, really. | 我想就是这些了 |
[02:36] | What about with you? | 那你呢 |
[02:40] | I guess I’ve been partying a little. | 我参加了一些派对 |
[02:43] | Cool. | 不错 |
[02:50] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[02:51] | Uh, do you wish I wasn’t here? | 你是不是希望我不在这里 |
[02:52] | No. I’m good, fine. | 不 我没事 我很好 |
[02:54] | ‘Cause you’ve got a weird energy. | 因为你身上有股奇怪的力量 |
[02:55] | Yeah. | 对 |
[02:56] | Yes. Yeah. | 对 没错 |
[02:58] | Nicholas? Can you stop pretending | 尼古拉斯 你能不能别再假装 |
[03:00] | like we weren’t together for a literal year? | 我们过去一年没在一起过 |
[03:02] | Well, you’re the one who asked for a glass of water. | 是你让我给你倒水的 |
[03:10] | Hi, Alex. | 艾利克斯 |
[03:11] | Hi, Matilda. | 玛蒂尔达 |
[03:13] | Cool nose ring. | 鼻环不错 |
[03:15] | Uh, thanks. | 谢谢 |
[03:20] | How are you feeling? | 你感觉如何 |
[03:21] | Everything is ready to go. | 一切准备就绪 |
[03:24] | Nicholas, did you tell Alex your news? | 尼古拉斯 你跟艾利克斯说你的事了吗 |
[03:28] | No. | 没有 |
[03:29] | I wasn’t planning on doing that. | 我不打算告诉他 |
[03:30] | Oh, what news? | 什么事 |
[03:32] | You can’t be embarrassed, Nicholas. | 你不能尴尬 尼古拉斯 |
[03:34] | – You need to be proud. – I am proud. | -你得骄傲点 -我很骄傲 |
[03:36] | Just privately. | 只是暗暗骄傲 |
[03:39] | If you don’t tell him, | 如果你不告诉他 |
[03:41] | I will. | 那我来 |
[03:46] | Yeah, okay. I, um… | 好吧 我 |
[03:48] | I got diagnosed with autism. | 我确诊了自闭症 |
[03:50] | So… That’s all. | 就是这样 |
[03:53] | See? | 看吧 |
[03:54] | Didn’t that feel good? | 说出来感觉不错吧 |
[03:56] | Feels great. Yeah. | 没错 感觉好极了 |
[03:57] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:59] | Well, okay. | 好的 |
[04:00] | I’ll let you guys smooth things over now. | 我给你们空间 把事情说清楚吧 |
[04:08] | Well… | 对了 |
[04:10] | I just this second contracted chronic fatigue, | 我刚刚感染了慢性疲劳症 |
[04:13] | so I think I’m gonna go to bed. | 我想我得去睡觉了 |
[04:15] | Wait, what? | 等等 你说什么 |
[04:16] | Uh, I didn’t know. | 我不知道 |
[04:17] | Yeah, me neither. | 好吧 我也不知道 |
[04:19] | Wh-when did this happen? | 这是什么时候的事 |
[04:21] | Uh, just after we broke up, actually. | 其实是在我们分手后 |
[04:23] | So this was because of us? | 所以你是因为我们才得病的吗 |
[04:25] | No, you didn’t give me autism. | 不 你没让我得自闭症 |
[04:28] | But you got diagnosed. | 但你确诊了 |
[04:30] | Yeah, nailed it. Flying colors. | 对 确诊了 高分确诊 |
[04:33] | Nicholas, I had no idea. | 尼古拉斯 我不知道 |
[04:34] | I had no idea. | 我完全不知道 |
[04:35] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[04:37] | We don’t have to do this. | 我们不必这样的 |
[04:38] | Actually, I think, um, | 其实 我觉得 |
[04:41] | I’ll just say goodbye and then be somewhere else. | 我要说再见 然后去别的地方了 |
[04:43] | What? We can’t talk about this? | 什么 我们不能聊聊这个吗 |
[04:45] | No. No. | 不 不能 |
[04:47] | Talking is something that | 聊天只是你的把戏 |
[04:47] | you tricked me into when we were together. | 当我们在一起时骗我的把戏 |
[04:49] | But I don’t gotta do that anymore. | 但我不会再上当了 |
[04:50] | Now I’m allowed to just like change the topic | 现在我得换个话题 |
[04:52] | and go and eat treats. | 去吃点东西 |
[04:53] | Nicholas. | 尼古拉斯 |
[04:56] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[04:58] | Well… | 好吧 |
[05:00] | I am gonna go, | 我要走了 |
[05:01] | but, um, feel free to stay and hang out. | 不过你可以留下 在这待会 |
[05:03] | And drink that water. | 喝那杯水 |
[05:05] | It’s nice water. | 那水很不错 |
[05:06] | But I wanted to talk about things | 但我想跟你谈谈 |
[05:07] | so they wouldn’t be awkward for tomorrow. | 好让明天不那么尴尬 |
[05:09] | Yes, we did it. | 对 我们谈了 |
[05:10] | We made sure, didn’t we? Very good. | 我们确保了 对吧 很好 |
[05:12] | Things tomorrow are gonna be so smooth. | 明天会一切顺利 |
[05:15] | – I promise. – Really? | -我保证 -真的吗 |
[05:17] | Yes, goodbye! | 对 再见 |
[05:31] | Don’t cry | 别哭 |
[05:32] | or you’ll make me cry. | 否则你也会把我惹哭 |
[05:37] | Yeah, great. | 对 好极了 |
[05:37] | You-you look beautiful. | 你 你真美 |
[05:39] | I need more bronzer, don’t I? | 我需要更多阴影 对吧 |
[05:41] | Hmm, what? | 什么 |
[05:43] | No. No, you don’t. | 不 不 你不需要 |
[05:45] | I told Britney I needed more, but she didn’t listen. | 我跟布莱妮说需要更多 但她不听 |
[05:48] | She didn’t put enough blush on you either. | 她也没给你上够腮红 |
[05:49] | It’s fine. I’m… I’m fine. | 没事 我 我很好 |
[05:52] | You’re fine. | 你很好 |
[05:53] | Uh, can you get it from my room? | 你能去我房间拿吗 |
[06:00] | I can’t do this. | 我做不到 |
[06:01] | – What? – You’re 18 and you’re getting married. | -什么 -你才18岁 就要结婚了 |
[06:04] | At first I thought Toby would say no, | 起初我以为托比会拒绝 |
[06:06] | but he didn’t. | 但他没有 |
[06:07] | Then I thought Nicholas would stop it, | 然后我以为尼古拉斯会阻止 |
[06:09] | but he gave you Mom’s freaking wedding ring. | 但他竟然把妈妈的戒指给你了 |
[06:11] | I thought at least one grown-up would say no, | 我以为至少能有一个大人说不 |
[06:13] | but they didn’t, | 但他们没有 |
[06:14] | and now there’s no one left but me, | 现在只剩下我了 |
[06:16] | so I’m saying it now. | 所以我要说不 |
[06:16] | You cannot go through with this. | 你不能结婚 |
[06:19] | Oh, my God, I made a mistake. | 天呐 我犯错了 |
[06:21] | I wanted my lips to be more plump, | 我想让嘴唇看上去更丰满 |
[06:22] | and so I put on the lip plumping gel, | 然后我就涂了丰唇凝胶 |
[06:24] | then I got addicted to the pain, | 结果我对疼痛上瘾了 |
[06:25] | and now they’re so red and they’re so sore. | 现在我嘴唇好红也好酸 |
[06:27] | And I don’t know how to make them come back to normal. | 我不知道要怎么让它们恢复原样 |
[06:29] | Nicholas, Genevieve’s trying to stop me getting married. | 尼古拉斯 吉妮芙想阻止我结婚 |
[06:32] | What? | 什么 |
[06:33] | – No, she’s not. – Yes, I am. | -不 她没有 -我有 |
[06:35] | Okay, first things first. | 好吧 首先 |
[06:36] | Matilda, put down that makeup brush. | 玛蒂尔达 把化妆刷放下 |
[06:38] | This is the one time I feel like | 这是唯一一次我感觉 |
[06:39] | I haven’t been able to be supportive. | 自己不支持什么事 |
[06:41] | You know that must mean something. | 你知道这肯定有意义 |
[06:42] | Genevieve, should we do a little time-out? | 吉妮芙 我们该暂停一下吗 |
[06:44] | I thought you were happy for me. | 我以为你为我开心 |
[06:46] | You said so at the proposal! | 你在求婚时这么说了 |
[06:49] | I was drunk! | 我那会醉了 |
[06:50] | Oh, my God. That’s gotta be the driver. | 天呐 那肯定是司机 |
[06:55] | Oh, just need five more minutes! | 我们还需要五分钟 |
[06:58] | Oh, my God, that hurt my lips so bad. | 天呐 我的嘴唇好疼 |
[07:00] | Every website warned me about this. | 每个网站都向我警告了这个 |
[07:03] | Can you marry before you can legally drink? | 你在到达合法饮酒年龄前能结婚吗 |
[07:05] | About jealous maids of honor. | 关于嫉妒的伴娘 |
[07:07] | You think that’s why everyone else hates this idea too? | 你以为这事所有人都反对这个主意的原因吗 |
[07:10] | The whole world is furious | 整个世界都火冒三丈 |
[07:12] | they don’t get to marry Drea? | 因为他们无法娶德雅吗 |
[07:14] | Well… | 好吧 |
[07:15] | What am I supposed to do now, Genevieve? | 我现在该怎么办 吉妮芙 |
[07:18] | Oh, God, that’s Suze. | 天呐 是苏茜 |
[07:20] | Hi! Hello. | 嗨 你好 |
[07:21] | Just checking in to see where you’re at. | 我就打来问问你们在哪 |
[07:24] | Uh, everyone’s here already, | 大家都已经到了 |
[07:26] | and, uh, Drea’s getting all nervous. | 德雅开始紧张了 |
[07:28] | Yeah, well, um… | 对 这个 |
[07:29] | I need a break. | 我需要休息一下 |
[07:31] | Who is that? | 那是谁 |
[07:32] | Is that Matilda? | 那是玛蒂尔达吗 |
[07:34] | Okay, see you soon. | 好吧 一会见 |
[07:36] | Matilda! | 玛蒂尔达 |
[07:38] | Come on. | 别跑 |
[07:40] | Genevieve, please. I need you to help me here. | 吉妮芙 拜托 我需要你的帮助 |
[07:42] | Help with what? | 帮你什么 |
[07:43] | It’s not helping if you’re helping with hurting. | 如果你要助长疼痛 那就不是帮助 |
[07:45] | It’s not helping if you’re helping | 如果你要把他们推下楼梯 |
[07:46] | push them down the stairs. | 那就不是帮助 |
[07:48] | But we love love, no? | 但我们喜欢爱 对吧 |
[07:49] | Am I the only one still hanging onto that? | 只剩我一个人还坚持这个想法吗 |
[07:51] | Does she love her? | 她爱她吗 |
[07:52] | Is this what love looks like to you people? | 对你们这些人来说爱就是这样吗 |
[07:55] | “You people”? | “你们这些人” |
[07:56] | Sorry. I am. I’m-I’m really, really sorry. | 抱歉 真的 我非常抱歉 |
[07:59] | Oh, my God. I’m gonna have to do my whole face | 天呐 为了掩盖我的嘴唇 |
[08:00] | just to mask my lips. | 我只能重新化妆了 |
[08:02] | I, um, I need to get out of this dress. | 我 我得把这裙子脱掉 |
[08:04] | Genevieve, stop. | 吉妮芙 别这样 |
[08:05] | Don’t you touch that zip. | 别碰那个拉链 |
[08:06] | No, I am. I can’t, I can’t, actually– | 不 我要 我不能 我不能 |
[08:08] | – Genevieve, stop. – I can’t breathe. | -吉妮芙 住手 -我没法呼吸了 |
[08:10] | We’ve gotta accept the fact, | 我们得接受事实 |
[08:11] | that we’re past the point of stopping this | 现在已经过了阻止的阶段 |
[08:13] | and into the point of processing it. | 进入了消化事实的阶段 |
[08:15] | How did you make your lips worse? | 你怎么还让你的嘴唇更糟了 |
[08:17] | I don’t wanna do my whole face | 如果婚礼要被取消 |
[08:19] | if the wedding’s gonna be called off. | 我不想整张脸重新化过 |
[08:20] | I don’t want to. | 我不想 |
[08:22] | Now I’m almost out of highlighter. | 现在我没有高光了 |
[08:24] | Matilda, you’re so highlighted. | 玛蒂尔达 你的高光已经够了 |
[08:25] | Please believe me. You’re… | 请相信我 你… |
[08:26] | Hi, Susan. Hi. | 苏珊 你好 |
[08:28] | Nicholas, my main man. | 尼古拉斯 我的好兄弟 |
[08:30] | – Toby? – Yeah, just, uh… | -托比 -对 只是 |
[08:32] | we’re checking on how things are going over there, um, | 我们想问问你们那边怎么样了 |
[08:35] | ’cause Suze is worried that we may have | 因为苏茜很担心我们可能 |
[08:37] | a runaway bride, starring Matilda Moss. | 有个逃跑新娘 叫做玛蒂尔达·莫斯 |
[08:40] | No, she’s just putting on more highlighter. | 不 她只是在擦高光 |
[08:41] | Okay, he said she’s just putting on some more highlighter. | 好吧 他说她在擦高光 |
[08:44] | He’s lying. | 他在骗人 |
[08:46] | Okay, bye. | 好吧 拜 |
[08:51] | Drea, what can I get you? | 德雅 我们能给你什么 |
[08:53] | A wife. | 一个妻子 |
[08:56] | I don’t know what to do. | 我不知道该怎么办 |
[08:57] | Okay, well, let’s just breathe | 好吧 我们先深呼吸 |
[08:58] | and take a second, right? We can take a second. | 暂停一秒 好吗 我们可以暂停一秒 |
[09:00] | Great. It only takes a second | 好极了 说”取消婚礼” |
[09:01] | to say the words “Cancel the wedding.” | 只需要一秒钟的时间 |
[09:03] | Okay, what do you think, Matilda? | 好吧 你怎么想 玛蒂尔达 |
[09:04] | Should we cancel the wedding? | 我们该取消婚礼吗 |
[09:06] | Please? | 拜托了 |
[09:08] | You’re being… so ungrateful. | 你太…不感恩了 |
[09:10] | Ungrateful? What am I supposed to be grateful for? | 不感恩 我该为什么感恩 |
[09:12] | This wedding is just as much for you guys | 这个婚礼对你们和对我来说 |
[09:14] | as it is for me. | 一样重要 |
[09:15] | Well, how? How could this possibly be for us? | 怎么会 这对我们为什么重要 |
[09:18] | After today, I won’t be your burden. | 今天之后 我就不是你们的负担了 |
[09:20] | Right? | 对吧 |
[09:21] | Drea and I will take care of each other. | 德雅和我会照顾彼此 |
[09:24] | I’m setting you free. | 我在放你们自由 |
[09:25] | No, Matilda. That is not how we feel. | 不 玛蒂尔达 那不是我们的感受 |
[09:27] | We are in this, right? | 我们同舟共济 对吧 |
[09:28] | You don’t need to be married off. | 你不需要嫁出去 |
[09:29] | This isn’t 1862. | 现在不是1862年了 |
[09:31] | We can afford to keep you. | 我们有钱养你 |
[09:32] | Matilda, listen, if the only reason | 玛蒂尔达 听着 如果你要 |
[09:33] | you’re getting married to Drea | 和德雅结婚的唯一原因 |
[09:35] | is so that you’re not a burden to us, | 是为了让你不是我们的负担 |
[09:36] | then Genevieve’s right, it’s a mistake. | 那吉妮芙说得对 这是个错误 |
[09:38] | That’s not the only reason. | 这不是唯一的理由 |
[09:40] | It’s not a reason. | 这不是个理由 |
[09:41] | It can’t be a reason because it’s not true. | 这不能是个理由 因为这不是真的 |
[09:42] | If you really wanna be less of a burden, | 如果你想减少对我们的负担 |
[09:44] | let’s start by putting your dishes | 就先从在你吃完饭后 |
[09:45] | in the dishwasher when you’re done. | 把盘子放进洗碗机吧 |
[09:49] | Well, I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[09:51] | It wasn’t supposed to be like this today. | 今天本来不该这样的 |
[09:54] | I’m confused. | 我好困惑 |
[09:57] | Suze. | 苏茜 |
[09:58] | Nicholas? | 尼古拉斯 |
[10:00] | – Yeah. – Nicholas, we are on the verge of an episode, here. | -是我 -尼古拉斯 我们这快犯病了 |
[10:04] | I need you to tell me | 我需要你告诉我 |
[10:05] | that Drea’s about to see Matilda get out of a car. | 德雅会看到玛蒂尔达下车 |
[10:10] | How long? Five minutes? | 要多久 五分钟吗 |
[10:12] | Bye. | 拜 |
[10:14] | What do I do? | 我该怎么办 |
[10:15] | Okay. Matilda, Listen. | 好吧 玛蒂尔达 听着 |
[10:16] | The only thing you need to know, | 你现在唯一需要知道的 |
[10:17] | the only question you need to know | 你唯一需要知道的 |
[10:18] | the answer to is this: | 问题答案是这个 |
[10:19] | Are you in love with Drea? | 你爱德雅吗 |
[10:21] | Wait, that’s the only question? | 等等 这是唯一的问题吗 |
[10:22] | – Just– – I am! | -就… -我爱 |
[10:23] | I am in love with Drea, | 我爱德雅 |
[10:24] | and I wanna get married. I do. | 我想结婚 我想 |
[10:26] | But, wait, that’s not even the point. | 但等等 这不是关键 |
[10:27] | She’s still 18 years old. | 她依然才18岁 |
[10:29] | Genevieve, you’re my sister. | 吉妮芙 你是我妹妹 |
[10:31] | Get in the limo and come to my wedding. | 赶紧上豪华车 去参加我的婚礼 |
[10:35] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[10:36] | But I’m not reading the speech you wrote me. | 但我不念你给我写的祝词 |
[10:39] | Fine. Read your own speech. | 行吧 读你自己的祝词 |
[10:42] | Never wrote a speech. | 我没写祝词 |
[10:44] | Fine. Don’t read any speech. | 行吧 什么也别读 |
[10:48] | I really don’t care. | 我真的不在乎 |
[10:54] | Suze. | 苏茜 |
[10:55] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[10:56] | Yeah, I saved the day. | 对 我拯救了今天 |
[11:04] | 玛蒂尔达和德雅 幸福美满 从此出发 | |
[11:09] | She’s here! She’s here! | 她来了 她来了 |
[11:30] | Okay, everybody. | 好了 各位 |
[11:31] | How we all doing? | 大家都好吗 |
[11:34] | Come on. That’s not gonna cut it. | 别啊 这样可不行 |
[11:36] | I want y’all to show these girls | 我想给姑娘们看看 |
[11:38] | how psyched we are for their union. | 大家对两位的结合有多兴奋 |
[11:44] | Okay. | 好的 |
[11:47] | Now, before we get to the official stuff, | 在我们正式开始之前 |
[11:50] | Matilda’s younger sister Genevieve | 玛蒂尔达的妹妹吉妮芙 |
[11:52] | has requested she say a few words. | 要求说几句话 |
[12:06] | Uh, hello, esteemed guests. | 大家好 尊贵的客人 |
[12:09] | Today I stand before you a proud sister. | 今天站在各位面前的是个骄傲的妹妹 |
[12:11] | We all knew Matilda was pretty on the outside, | 我们都知道玛蒂尔达有外在美 |
[12:13] | but today we see she is equally pretty on the inside too. | 但今天我们也看到她内在有同样美 |
[12:17] | Uh, I know that we all think of Matilda as a role model, | 我知道我们都把玛蒂尔达当作榜样 |
[12:21] | but not many realize | 但很多人不知道 |
[12:22] | that the biggest role model in Matilda’s life is… | 玛蒂尔达这辈子最大的榜样 |
[12:25] | is actually me. | 其实是我 |
[12:30] | Ever since I was born, | 从我出生后 |
[12:32] | I am the person who Matilda wished that she could be. | 我就是玛蒂尔达最希望成为的人 |
[12:35] | I’m obviously the funniest and the smartest sister, | 显然我是更有趣更聪明的姐妹 |
[12:39] | but I am also the most loving sister, | 但我也是更有爱的姐妹 |
[12:41] | and the only person who knows | 还是唯一一个知道 |
[12:43] | how to make Matilda feel better | 如何在玛蒂尔达低落时 |
[12:44] | when she’s feeling sad. | 让她好受些的人 |
[12:47] | I sacrificed a lot of my youth to support Matilda. | 为了支持玛蒂尔达 我牺牲了很多青春 |
[12:51] | Even though she hardly ever thanks me, | 尽管她从不怎么感谢我 |
[12:52] | I can see now that because of my help, | 我现在知道因为我的帮助 |
[12:55] | she’s ready to take the next steps in her life. | 她已经准备好踏出人生下一步了 |
[13:02] | I’ve always been the most important person in Matilda’s life, | 我一直是玛蒂尔达生活中最重要的人 |
[13:05] | and I hope that one day I will be able to see | 我希望未来有一天 我能看到 |
[13:08] | how much she appreciates me. | 她有多么感谢我 |
[13:10] | And I promise that I will take good care | 而且我保证会好好照顾 |
[13:12] | of my recently diagnosed autistic brother | 最近才被确诊的自闭症哥哥 |
[13:14] | when she’s gone. | 在她嫁人以后 |
[13:16] | – Yeah. – Yeah. | -对 -没错 |
[13:21] | Drea… | 德雅 |
[13:23] | Drea, I know that those are big shoes to fill, | 德雅 我知道你被寄予了厚望 |
[13:25] | but I can tell that, in time, | 但我可以告诉你 迟早 |
[13:27] | you’ll become just as reliable | 你会成为和我一样 |
[13:28] | a companion to Matilda as I have been until now. | 成为让玛蒂尔达感觉值得依靠的伴侣 |
[13:32] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:36] | Beautiful. | 太美了 |
[13:37] | Thank you, Genevieve. | 谢谢 吉妮芙 |
[13:38] | Do we say “I do” now? | 现在我们可以说”我愿意”了吗 |
[13:40] | Whoa, someone’s ready for a kiss. | 有人迫不及待想接吻了 |
[13:43] | Girl, you got some vows you gotta make first. | 姑娘 你们还得先说誓言 |
[13:45] | This guy has such great energy! | 这家伙的能量太棒了 |
[13:47] | He’s-he’s a natural! | 他是个天生好手 |
[13:49] | You think you’re whispering | 你以为你在耳语 |
[13:50] | but you are not. | 但其实不是 |
[13:50] | You have never whispered. | 你从来不会耳语 |
[13:53] | I’m nervous. | 我好紧张 |
[13:54] | Hey. It’s okay, look at me. | 没事 看着我 |
[13:57] | We’re doing this together. | 我们一起共进退 |
[14:00] | – Okay? – Yeah. | -好吗 -好 |
[14:03] | Matilda and I are lucky enough to have | 玛蒂尔达和我非常幸运 |
[14:06] | so many people who care about us, | 有这么多人在乎我们 |
[14:08] | because of this, | 因此 |
[14:10] | we’ve had a lot of people | 也有很多人 |
[14:11] | very involved in our relationship. | 参与了我们的感情 |
[14:14] | Sometimes uncomfortably so. | 有时感觉太过夸张 |
[14:17] | So, um… | 所以 |
[14:19] | Matilda and I have decided | 玛蒂尔达和我决定 |
[14:22] | that we are going to keep our vows a secret. | 我们要保密对彼此的誓言 |
[14:26] | We mean no offense. | 我们无意冒犯任何人 |
[14:33] | Okay… | 好吧 |
[14:47] | The scariest part of getting to know you | 了解你的过程中最可怕的 |
[14:48] | is knowing that you understood me | 是知道你了解我 |
[14:50] | and you could still not like me. | 但可能依然不喜欢我 |
[14:53] | ‘Cause of this, it would have been easier | 因此这个原因 待在我在的茧里 |
[14:54] | to stay in my little cocoon. | 会简单轻松很多 |
[14:56] | But I took the risk for you. | 但我为你冒了险 |
[14:59] | Because you’re the best person I’ve ever met. | 因为你是我见过最棒的人 |
[15:02] | And now you’re my dearest Muck Muck, | 现在你是我亲爱的泥泥 |
[15:04] | and today you’ll become my wife. | 今天你成了我的妻子 |
[15:15] | Drea, in spite of so many things, | 德雅 无论发生了多少事 |
[15:18] | we found each other and we deserve each other, | 我们找到了彼此 我们值得彼此的陪伴 |
[15:20] | in any way that we want. | 从任何我们想要的方面来说都是 |
[15:22] | And this is what we want. | 这是我们想要的 |
[15:24] | When I’m with you, | 当我和你在一起时 |
[15:26] | I see someone who looks at the world | 我看到了一个带着善意 |
[15:28] | with a type of kindness that is usually observed | 看待这个世界的人 这种纯真 |
[15:31] | in fictional characters and books. | 通常只在书中看到 |
[16:12] | Good. Together here. | 好 一起看这边 |
[16:13] | Show us those big smiles. | 给我们看看笑容 |
[16:15] | Beautiful. | 美极了 |
[16:16] | So what are you doing? You, uh, you rent these? | 你在干什么 这些是你租来的吗 |
[16:19] | Uh, I-I bought it. | 我买的 |
[16:21] | Bought ’em? For what, $300, $400? | 买的 多少钱 三百 四百吗 |
[16:23] | The whole setup was $229. | 一共229块 |
[16:26] | $229? | 229块 |
[16:28] | You’re kidding! | 开玩笑吧 |
[16:29] | $229… | 229块 |
[16:30] | Oh, my God! That’s a great price. | 天呐 太合算了 |
[16:35] | Shit! | 妈的 |
[16:36] | I look hot today. | 我今天看着好辣 |
[16:38] | I think maybe I’m gonna grow up to be hot! | 我觉得自己可能长成辣妹了 |
[16:43] | – Don’t you think? – Yeah, I do. | -你觉得呢 -是的 |
[16:46] | Hold those bouquets out. | 把花举出来 |
[16:47] | Turn on three. One, two and three. | 数到三转身 一二三 |
[16:49] | There you go. Lovely, lovely, lovely. | 好样的 漂亮 漂亮 |
[16:52] | What… What do you think of the nose piercing? | 你觉得鼻环怎么样 |
[16:54] | Well, I think it’s absolutely deranged. | 我觉得太可怕了 |
[16:57] | I mean, it-it just doesn’t work. | 根本不合适 |
[17:00] | Who is he trying to be? | 他想成为谁啊 |
[17:01] | I don’t know, yeah. | 我不知道 |
[17:04] | Well, actually I’m so grateful for it. | 其实我感觉很感恩 |
[17:05] | It’s like he’s wearing a tiny little sign on his face | 他在脸上戴了一个小小的标志 |
[17:07] | announcing that he’s not coping. | 说他不适应 |
[17:09] | Suze! Suze! | 苏茜 苏茜 |
[17:10] | You gotta hear this kid’s story. | 你得听听这孩子的故事 |
[17:12] | All right. Excuse me. | 好 失陪 |
[17:14] | Okay. | 好 |
[17:19] | I mean, look at this stuff. | 瞧瞧这个 |
[17:20] | I’m not great with the sound | 我不擅长声音 |
[17:21] | – but this… – Ooh. Yeah! | -但这个 -对 |
[17:22] | Isn’t it wonderful? | 是不是很美妙 |
[17:24] | – Hello, hi. – Hey. | -你好 -嗨 |
[17:25] | – How are you? – Hi. | -你好吗 -嗨 |
[17:26] | Good. How are you? | 很好 你呢 |
[17:27] | So good, yeah. | 非常好 |
[17:28] | Can I talk to you about something? | 我能跟你谈谈吗 |
[17:31] | Wait. Can I decide on the something? | 等等 我能决定谈什么吗 |
[17:33] | I think you’re gonna like it. | 我觉得你会喜欢的 |
[17:34] | – Am I? – I wanna say that I’m sorry. | -是吗 -我想说抱歉 |
[17:37] | Okay, yeah, no, I do like it. | 好吧 对 我确实喜欢 |
[17:39] | Yeah. | 对 |
[17:41] | I’ve been fantasizing about this moment for weeks. | 我已经幻想这一刻好几周了 |
[17:43] | – Thank you. – I just… You’re welcome. | -谢谢 -我只是…不客气 |
[17:44] | I just wanna tell you that, you know, I’m proud of you | 我只想告诉你 我很为你骄傲 |
[17:46] | for, like, going out there and working on yourself. | 走出去 改变自己 |
[17:48] | I didn’t really think that you would ever do that. | 我以前以为你永远不会这么做 |
[17:50] | What? No… | 什么 不 |
[17:51] | I’m not working on myself. | 我没有改变自己 |
[17:53] | No, I-I mean, just like you going out there | 不 就是你走出去 |
[17:55] | and getting diagnosed and trying to better yourself. | 接受诊断 想让自己变好 |
[17:57] | And I don’t know, maybe I’m a little giddy from all the romance | 我不知道 或许这些浪漫让我有些头晕眼花 |
[18:00] | but it makes me feel like maybe we could try again. | 但这让我感觉 或许我们能再试试 |
[18:02] | Oh, no, I’m not trying to better myself. | 不 我没有想让自己变好 |
[18:03] | – Yeah, you are. – No, no. | -你有啊 -不 没有 |
[18:06] | Wait… | 等等 |
[18:08] | You know that autism can’t be cured, right? | 你知道自闭症无法被治愈 对吧 |
[18:11] | Like, I’m not trying to work on myself. | 我也没有想改变自己 |
[18:13] | – I’m not trying to better myself. – No. Yes. | -我没有想让自己变好 -不 好吧 |
[18:14] | This is how I’m always gonna be, right? | 我永远都是这样了 好吗 |
[18:16] | Like, I gave you my best | 我给了你我最好的 |
[18:17] | and you didn’t like it. | 你却不喜欢 |
[18:18] | And I just think maybe that’s that. | 我觉得我们缘分已尽 |
[18:19] | Yeah, no, no. Okay, um… | 对 不不 好吧 |
[18:21] | Let me try this again. | 我再说一次 |
[18:22] | Um, I… I wanna… | 我 我想 |
[18:25] | I’m trying to make us fall in love again. | 我希望我们能再坠入爱河 |
[18:30] | I don’t wanna change, actually. | 我其实不想改变 |
[18:32] | Like, I don’t need to change either. | 我也不需要改变 |
[18:33] | Like, I’m cool. | 我觉得这样很好 |
[18:34] | – Yeah, no. Okay. – You know that I’m cool, right? | -对 当然 -你知道我不介意 对吧 |
[18:35] | Can I just take that part back, please? | 我能收回刚才的话吗 |
[18:37] | – Just… – No. | -就… -不 |
[18:40] | Yeah, I get it. I get it. | 我懂了 我懂了 |
[18:41] | And, yeah, you can, but also, like, | 对 你虽然可以妥协 但何必呢 |
[18:43] | that is sort of how it’s been, hasn’t it? | 你一直以来都是这样 不是吗 |
[18:44] | Don’t you think? | 你不觉得吗 |
[18:46] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[18:48] | I just think maybe there’s someone out there for me | 我只是认为我会遇到一个人 |
[18:50] | that doesn’t want me to change, | 他不希望我改变 |
[18:51] | and there’s someone out there for you | 你也会遇到一个人 |
[18:53] | that you won’t wanna change. | 你不希望他改变 |
[18:54] | And we should just like | 我们就应该 |
[18:56] | focus on finding those people, please. | 专心找到那些人 拜托了 |
[18:59] | Okay, I think I just misspoke. | 好吧 我觉得我说错话了 |
[19:02] | Okay, whole family, come on! | 好了 全家人 都过来 |
[19:05] | Sorry, I gotta go do that. | 抱歉 我得过去了 |
[19:11] | Can we get the two brides to sit down, please? | 让两位新娘坐下吧 |
[19:14] | Uh, should Drea sit on my knee? | 德雅该坐在我膝盖上吗 |
[19:16] | – No. – No. | -不行 -不行 |
[19:18] | Okay, everyone get tight here. | 好了 大家都靠近些 |
[19:20] | All right. Ready? One, two… | 好了 准备好了吗 一二 |
[19:23] | – three. – Oh. Uh, wait, wait, wait. | -三 -等等 等等 |
[19:24] | Uh, where is Alex? | 艾利克斯呢 |
[19:29] | Alex? | 艾利克斯 |
[19:30] | You’re supposed to be in this. | 你应该在合照里 |
[19:32] | Yeah. No, that’s okay. I’m okay. | 不了 没事 我不用了 |
[19:35] | I want you in the family photos. | 我想让你在家庭合照里 |
[19:36] | Come on, Al! | 快来 艾利 |
[19:38] | I don’t think so. | 我觉得不要了 |
[19:40] | Get in the photo, Alex! | 快来拍照 艾利克斯 |
[19:48] | Yay. | 耶 |
[19:50] | Just get a little… A smidgen closer. | 靠近些 再靠近些 |
[19:52] | Uh, I think I might just, um… | 我觉得我可能刚… |
[19:55] | Okay, everyone, look here. | 好了 各位 看这里 |
[19:56] | Right here, right here. | 这边 看这边 |
[19:58] | Perfect. Okay. | 完美 好 |
[20:00] | Big smiles on three. | 数到三微笑 |
[20:01] | Ready? One, two and three. | 准备好了吗 一二三 |
[20:04] | Now, everyone, hands up and a cheer on three, all right? | 各位 数到三举起手 好吗 |
[20:06] | Here we go. Ready? One, two and three! | 开始 准备好了吗 一二三 |
[20:13] | Perfect. | 完美 |
[20:39] | Do you wanna wrestle? | 你想摔跤吗 |
[20:45] | Not now. | 现在不想 |
[20:46] | Okay. | 好吧 |