时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:13] | Hello. | 你好 |
[00:15] | Hello. | 你好 |
[00:17] | Bonjour! | 你好 |
[00:23] | Okay, what is the prettiest thing you’ve ever seen? | 好 你见过的最美的东西是什么 |
[00:26] | My prom dress. | 我的毕业舞会裙子 |
[00:29] | If you could carve your face into a mountain, would you do it? | 如果你能把你的脸刻进山里 你愿意吗 |
[00:31] | Of course. Mount Everest. | 当然 珠穆朗玛峰 |
[00:33] | Okay. | 好 |
[00:35] | Do you think it would help you stop thinking about Drea | 如果我们今天多做几次弓步练习 |
[00:37] | and help me stop thinking about my parents | 你觉得会有助你停止思考德雅 |
[00:39] | if we did lots of lunges today? | 助我停止我父母吗 |
[00:41] | I can’t. Drea’s coming over. | 不行 德雅要来 |
[00:46] | So, so I need you to leave now. | 所以我需要你马上离开 |
[00:49] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[01:00] | Hey, Barb. | 芭布 |
[01:01] | I learned something concerning about tomatoes. | 我了解了一些跟番茄有关的知识 |
[01:04] | Oh, no, what now? What’s happening with tomatoes? | 不是吧 番茄怎么了 |
[01:06] | This podcast I listened to | 我听的这个播客 |
[01:08] | said that they make your vagina taste bad. | 说番茄会让你的阴道变臭 |
[01:12] | Barb, that’s ridiculous. | 芭布 这太扯了 |
[01:13] | How would they even research that? | 他们怎么会研究这个 |
[01:14] | They did research it! | 他们确实有研究 |
[01:16] | Oh, those poor mice. | 那些可怜的老鼠 |
[01:18] | It makes sense. Something to do with the acid. | 这很有道理 跟酸有关 |
[01:21] | Barb, it’s not true. | 芭布 这不是真的 |
[01:23] | And even if it was, | 就算是 |
[01:24] | I promise you, any boy close enough | 我保证 任何足够接近你 |
[01:26] | to tell you would be just so grateful. | 并说出这话的男孩都会很感激你 |
[01:27] | Just so, so grateful. | 万分感激 |
[01:29] | They won’t be casting a critical eye. | 他们不会露出批判的眼光 |
[01:31] | I gotta go. | 我得挂了 |
[01:32] | No one’s gonna tell me to my face. | 没人会当着我面跟我说的 |
[01:33] | They’ll just disappear, but I’ll know why. | 他们只会消失 但我会知道原因 |
[01:36] | Bye, Barb. | 再见 芭布 |
[01:47] | I’m not annoyed by his milk jugs, actually. | 我其实并不反感他的牛奶壶 |
[01:49] | I’m just, I’m just not. | 真的不 |
[01:50] | Usually, I would think, “Very, very silly,” | 通常情况下 我会觉得 “好蠢” |
[01:52] | but I don’t, I think they’re charming. | 但其实没有 我觉得很好看 |
[01:55] | Is this what unconditional love is? | 这就是所谓的无条件的爱吗 |
[01:57] | Don’t you think maybe love should be conditional? | 你不觉得或许爱应该有条件吗 |
[01:59] | Yes! Yes. And yet… | 是的 是的 然而… |
[02:04] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[02:05] | Listen. So, I’ve… I’ve decided to, um… | 听着 我决定… |
[02:12] | to put myself out there. | 让自己走出去 |
[02:14] | Go on. | 继续 |
[02:16] | I find myself having done something. | 我发现自己做了件事 |
[02:20] | Sort of made a video for YouTube. | 给油管拍了个视频 |
[02:25] | And that’s, um… | 这 |
[02:26] | That’s embarrassing for your generation too? | 这对你们这代人来说也很丢人吗 |
[02:29] | It is. | 是的 |
[02:30] | I haven’t decided if I’m going to post it. | 我还没决定是否要发布 |
[02:33] | I need feedback. | 我需要反馈 |
[02:35] | I don’t think anyone’s ever asked me for feedback. | 好像从没有人问过我反馈 |
[02:38] | Big day. | 大日子 |
[02:40] | …and lastly, I’d like to thank my sponsor Stuart the Blacksmith. | 最后 我想感谢我的赞助商铁匠斯图尔特 |
[02:44] | And remember to use the code “Horseshoe Stu” | 买铁皮带扣的时候 |
[02:47] | when haggling for a great price on iron belt buckles. | 记得使用优惠码”马蹄铁斯图” |
[02:50] | A la prochaine! | 后会有期 |
[02:51] | I’m finished! | 我看完了 |
[02:59] | – So? – So? | -怎么样 -怎么样 |
[03:02] | What did I think about your video essay | 我对你关于圣女贞德 |
[03:03] | on Joan of Arc’s overlooked mum? | 被忽视的妈妈的视频怎么看 |
[03:05] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[03:07] | – Gorgeous. – Really? | -太赞了 -真的吗 |
[03:09] | Effortlessly informative with perfectly pitched whimsy. | 毫不费力地提供有用信息加上完美的奇思妙想 |
[03:14] | I’m not sure what to do now. | 我不知道该怎么做 |
[03:15] | Well, I think you’ll show other people. | 我觉得你该拿给别人看 |
[03:17] | No, no, absolutely not. | 不 绝对不行 |
[03:20] | You know… | 你知道 |
[03:21] | all Joan of Arc wanted, | 圣女贞德唯一想要的 |
[03:22] | was she wanted to be out there, | 她只想要出去 |
[03:24] | spinning that wool, man. | 纺羊毛 |
[03:25] | She wanted to be out there with her mum, | 她想跟她妈妈一起 |
[03:27] | spinning the wool. But she couldn’t do it. | 纺羊毛 但她做不到 |
[03:28] | Why couldn’t she do it? | 为什么做不到 |
[03:31] | ‘Cause she had a higher calling. | 因为她有更高的使命 |
[03:33] | She was burned at the stake. | 她被绑在火刑柱上烧死 |
[03:34] | …and lastly, I’d like to thank my sponsor Stuart the Blacksmith. | 最后 我想感谢我的赞助商铁匠斯图尔特 |
[03:38] | And remember to use the code “Horseshoe Stu” | 买铁皮带扣的时候 |
[03:41] | when haggling for a great price on iron belt buckles. | 记得使用优惠码”马蹄铁斯图” |
[03:44] | A la prochaine! | 后会有期 |
[03:48] | That was… so amazing, Genevieve! | 太棒了 吉妮芙 |
[03:51] | That was so good, Genevieve. | 太精彩了 吉妮芙 |
[03:53] | Just like so funny and clever. Just like… Ahh! | 很有趣也很聪明 很… |
[03:57] | So delightful. | 真令人愉悦 |
[03:59] | I agree. | 我同意 |
[04:00] | Yes. I thought it was very good. | 是的 我觉得很不错 |
[04:04] | It’s good to try new things. | 尝试新鲜事物很好 |
[04:05] | I’ve been trying new things. | 我最近就在尝试新事物 |
[04:06] | I found creative projects are really helpful | 我发现在我低谷的时候 |
[04:08] | when I was in a dark place. | 创意项目很有帮助 |
[04:09] | You should be really proud, Genevieve. | 你该感到很自豪 吉妮芙 |
[04:18] | Do you guys wanna see my video? | 你们想看我的视频吗 |
[04:19] | I didn’t make it. | 我没拍 |
[04:20] | It’s the movie Moulin Rouge. | 是电影《红磨坊》 |
[04:37] | Is this green or red? | 这是绿色还是红色 |
[04:40] | – Green. – Okay. | -绿色 -好 |
[04:43] | Isn’t using chakra stones | 如果你是色盲 |
[04:44] | when you’re colorblind a little dangerous? | 用脉轮石是不是有点危险 |
[04:47] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[04:49] | I’m still figuring it out. | 我还在摸索 |
[04:52] | I trust you. | 我信任你 |
[05:02] | Do you like that too? | 那你也喜欢吗 |
[05:03] | The way he smells his glass of water every time? | 他每次都会闻他的水 |
[05:06] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[05:07] | Yeah, I like it. | 是的 我喜欢 |
[05:08] | He smells everything. | 他什么都闻 |
[05:10] | He’s my little truffle pig. | 他就是我的松露猪 |
[05:12] | Okay. I’ve… I have something new to tell you. | 好吧 我还有事要告诉你 |
[05:16] | Okay. | 嗯 |
[05:17] | I deleted the video. | 我删除了那个视频 |
[05:20] | Well, that’s a shame. | 那太遗憾了 |
[05:22] | Quite thoroughly. | 非常彻底 |
[05:23] | I deleted the movie, then emptied the trash | 我删除了视频 清空了回收站 |
[05:26] | and deleted it from the camera | 把相机里的也删掉了 |
[05:27] | and threw away the backdrop | 扔掉了备份 |
[05:28] | and now I don’t have it anymore. | 现在一份都没有了 |
[05:30] | But… | 但是… |
[05:33] | Okay. No. Cool. How about this? | 好吧 不 行吧 那这个如何 |
[05:34] | How about we race Allison and Rosemary? | 我们让艾莉森和萝斯玛丽赛跑怎么样 |
[05:37] | Do you wanna do that? | 你想看吗 |
[05:38] | Yeah. | 当然 |
[05:39] | Oh, no, no, no. In here. | 不不不 在这里 |
[05:47] | Hello. | 你好 |
[05:48] | Mom got hurt feelings | 妈妈很难过 |
[05:49] | that I wouldn’t eat her tomato Bolognese, | 因为我不愿吃她做的番茄肉酱意面 |
[05:52] | and then I couldn’t tell her why. | 而我又不能告诉她真正的原因 |
[05:54] | So I told her I was on an anti-inflammatory diet, | 所以只能说我正在抗炎饮食 |
[05:57] | and now she thinks I can’t have dairy or carbs either. | 现在她又觉得我不能吃乳制品和碳水了 |
[06:01] | I’m so hungry. | 我太饿了 |
[06:02] | Barb, even if tomatoes | 芭布 就算番茄 |
[06:04] | does make your vagina taste a certain way, | 能让你阴道尝起来不一样 |
[06:05] | you’re the only one not eating them. | 你是唯一一个不吃番茄的人 |
[06:07] | Whatever tomatoes does to vaginas is the expectation. | 无论番茄对阴道有何影响 不过是个期望值罢了 |
[06:10] | It’s been established. | 这是事实 |
[06:13] | That’s a really interesting perspective. | 这是个非常有趣的观点 |
[06:14] | I’ll have to think about that. | 我需要考虑下 |
[06:23] | Hello? | 你好 |
[06:24] | I asked my mom if I could adopt a cat yesterday, | 昨天我问妈妈能不能领养只猫 |
[06:26] | and she said no, | 她拒绝了 |
[06:28] | because when I was nine, | 就因为我九岁的时候 |
[06:29] | I forgot to feed my mouse and it ate its babies. | 忘记给宠物鼠喂食 然后它吃掉了它的孩子 |
[06:32] | But don’t you think that’s so unfair? | 但你不觉得这不公平吗 |
[06:35] | I mean, I was nine. | 我当时毕竟才九岁啊 |
[06:36] | When is she gonna realize I’m mature now? | 什么时候她才会觉得我已经成熟了 |
[06:39] | Bye. | 再见 |
[06:45] | Isn’t it weird that when adults teach you about being a teenager | 为什么成年人教导青少年的时候 |
[06:48] | there’s so much about using condoms | 总是关注于使用安全套 |
[06:50] | and none about what to do when you wake up | 而没人告诉你 当你一觉醒来 |
[06:51] | wanting to be a vlogger? | 想当个视频博主该怎么办 |
[06:54] | “Taking up space,” | “占据一席之地” |
[06:56] | like dairy, has never been something | 就像乳制品 从来就不是 |
[06:58] | that sits well with me. | 我喜欢的类型 |
[06:59] | My philosophy has always been, “Leave no trace,” But… | 我的人生哲学是”雁过无痕” 但是… |
[07:02] | just because that’s how I have been, | 不能因为我的过去 |
[07:04] | doesn’t mean that’s how I need to be, right? | 就定义我的将来 对吧 |
[07:07] | So I put on my big-girl pants and I made my video. | 所以 我穿上了大姑娘的裤子 录制了这个视频 |
[07:10] | And I tried. I tried hard. | 我试过 努力尝试 |
[07:12] | I set up lights, I wore a bonnet. | 我布置灯光 戴上毛线帽 |
[07:15] | I was ready to take space, | 我准备好占据一席之地了 |
[07:18] | just one tiny, microscopic, little piece of data | 就只需要在硅谷仓库角落里 |
[07:21] | in the corner of just one Silicon Valley warehouse | 一块很小很小的数据 |
[07:23] | and make it mine. | 然后据为己有 |
[07:26] | But first, I had to show my family, | 但首先 我需要展示给我的家人 |
[07:28] | hoping for their approval. | 希望得到他们的认可 |
[07:30] | And they gave it. | 他们给予了认可 |
[07:31] | And I couldn’t trust it. | 但我却不能相信 |
[07:34] | My brother’s boyfriend said, “It was delightful,” | 我哥哥的男友说”真令人愉悦” |
[07:37] | and I’ve never felt more betrayed. | 我从未有过如此强烈的背叛感 |
[07:39] | He needs to stop lying to be nice, | 他需要停止这种假惺惺的示好行为 |
[07:41] | that guy, it just… | 那个人 就… |
[07:43] | It isn’t safe. | 就很不安全 |
[07:45] | And my brother believes all his lies. | 而我哥哥却毫无保留得相信他的所有谎言 |
[07:47] | which led him to buying an $80, like a, um… | 导致他买了一个80块的 那种… |
[07:51] | like, uh… | 那种… |
[07:53] | I don’t… I don’t even know how to describe it, | 我… 我甚至不知道该怎么形容 |
[07:56] | like a bow that goes around a grown man’s neck | 成年男性脖子上戴的那种蝴蝶结 |
[07:58] | that isn’t a bow tie? | 但又不是蝴蝶领结 |
[08:01] | He looked so dumb in that bow, guys. | 他戴上的时候很傻 伙计们 |
[08:03] | So, so dumb. | 非常傻 |
[08:06] | Turns out, | 所以到头来 |
[08:08] | maybe, | 可能 |
[08:09] | that I’m incapable of believing feedback | 我没法相信任何 |
[08:12] | unless it’s negative. | 非负面的评价 |
[08:14] | So I convinced myself I must delete my video. | 所以我说服自己 必须删掉视频 |
[08:19] | I don’t know. I thought I’d feel nice. | 我不知道 我以为我会感觉很好 |
[08:21] | Like when Marie Kondo makes you throw out your Rollerblades, | 就像近藤麻理惠让你扔掉了直排轮鞋 |
[08:24] | but it didn’t. | 但感觉并不好 |
[08:26] | I just felt like I was a little bitch. | 我之感觉自己是个小婊子 |
[08:32] | That brings us to now. | 所以到了如今的局面 |
[08:33] | And now I have this video. | 我现在的这个视频 |
[08:35] | And I don’t know, what can I say? | 但我不知道 我能说什么 |
[08:39] | Can’t actually imagine posting it, | 无法想象上传后会如何 |
[08:41] | though I suppose if you’re seeing this, | 不过既然你们都能看见 |
[08:43] | then I must have. | 那么我一定上传了 |
[08:45] | Look at me learning my lesson. | 看看我是如何吸取教训的 |
[08:47] | I guess I was a swan all along. | 我想我可能一直都是只天鹅 |
[08:49] | And I’ve logged into YouTube, | 登上了油管账号 |
[08:50] | and used my big, long swan neck to press “Upload” on my video. | 用我又长又大的天鹅颈按下了视频的”上传”键 |
[08:55] | In conclusion, I guess you could say | 结论就是 我想你们可以说 |
[08:56] | that I actually invented believing in yourself. | 是我发明了相信自己 |
[08:58] | So, you’re welcome. | 所以 不客气 |
[09:01] | Please, God, subscribe. | 拜托 老天 订阅吧 |
[09:05] | – Who wrote that down there? – Who wrote what down where? | -谁在下面评论的那个 -谁在下面评论了哪个 |
[09:08] | Do you know them? They called you a “Little bitch.” | 你认识他们吗 他们叫你”小婊子” |
[09:10] | I don’t, but it doesn’t matter. Did you like the video? | 不认识 但无所谓 你喜欢这视频吗 |
[09:11] | – They can’t get away with that. – They can. | -他们别想逃 -他们可以 |
[09:14] | Nope. I’m gonna tell on them. | 不行 我要去举报他们 |
[09:16] | Nicholas, my video, it-it was quite good, like, it-it was okay? | 尼古拉斯 我的视频 真的还行吗 还不错吗 |
[09:18] | Oh, sweetie, actually, yeah, it was so good. | 甜心 事实上 相当不错 |
[09:20] | It was incredible. | 出人意料的好 |
[09:26] | I liked your other video more. | 我更喜欢你的另一个视频 |
[09:27] | I liked that I learned something. | 因为我从中学到了东西 |
[09:29] | I did too. | 我也是 |
[09:31] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[09:35] | Hi, Barb. | 芭布 |
[09:37] | Well, well, well. | 行啊 行啊 |
[09:38] | If it isn’t little Miss Cheeky. | 这不是厚脸皮小姐吗 |
[09:42] | Why little Miss Cheeky? | 为什么是厚脸皮小姐 |
[09:44] | You’ve been keeping secrets from me! | 你有小秘密瞒着我 |
[09:47] | I just… I didn’t wanna show anyone yet. | 我… 我还不想让别人看见 |
[09:49] | Well, I love it. | 好吧 我喜欢 |
[09:50] | Everyone’s gonna like you so much, | 人人都会喜欢你 |
[09:52] | and everyone knows you’re my friend, | 然后所有人都知道你是我的朋友了 |
[09:54] | so we can rise together! | 然后我们可以一起登上巅峰 |
[09:57] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:01] | I was so impressed. | 我好佩服 |
[10:02] | I just thought you were so articulate | 我觉得你口齿清晰 |
[10:03] | and you were so expressive | 善于表达 |
[10:04] | and-and what was it for? | 那是为什么做的 |
[10:07] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[10:08] | Was it for something? Was it for an audition? | 是有什么目的吗 是试镜吗 |
[10:11] | Uh, no, no. Nope. Just on the Internet. | 不不 不 就是上传网络而已 |
[10:14] | Oh, in that case, I just will say one thing. | 那样的话 我只说一句 |
[10:17] | It’s important not to look too crazy. | 最重要的是不要太疯狂 |
[10:19] | Just hold it back a bit. | 稍微收着点 |
[10:21] | Hold it back. | 收着点 |
[10:25] | This guy says your video is “Relatable.” | 这家伙说你的视频”感同身受” |
[10:27] | Well, that’s nice. | 那很不错 |
[10:28] | Except he’s a Nazi. | 除了他是个纳粹 |
[10:30] | Not everyone on the Internet is a Nazi. | 不算所有上网的人都是纳粹 |
[10:33] | His profile says “Proud Nazi.” | 他的个人简介写着”骄傲的纳粹” |
[10:40] | Well, well, well, well, well. | 瞧瞧 瞧瞧 瞧瞧 |
[10:44] | What, Barb? | 怎么了 芭布 |
[10:45] | Oh, you don’t know? | 你不知道吗 |
[10:48] | Know what? | 知道什么 |
[10:49] | Well, this is spicy. | 这太猛了 |
[10:52] | Can you please just tell me or I’m going to cry right now. | 你能告诉我吗 不然我就要哭了 |
[10:55] | You need to open your video. | 你得打开你的视频 |
[11:08] | Oscar… | 奥斯卡 |
[11:10] | “That face when your new online crush sits behind you in Math.” | “当你的新网络心上人在数学课坐你后面时的表情” |
[11:14] | Oh, my God. Your face! | 天呐 是你的脸 |
[11:27] | Just wanted to say that, you know, | 我只想打个招呼 |
[11:29] | I actually really did like that first video. | 我真的很喜欢第一个视频 |
[11:33] | Oh, yeah, sorry. | 好吧 抱歉 |
[11:34] | I was just trying to prove some type of point. | 我只是想证明自己的观点 |
[11:36] | Oh. It’s cool. I get it. I get it. | 不错 我明白 我明白 |
[11:39] | I liked the first video, but, um, | 我喜欢第一个视频 但是 |
[11:41] | you know, I don’t wanna say that though, | 但我不想说 |
[11:42] | if my approval is the kiss of death, I hated it. | 我怕自己的喜欢反而帮了倒忙 我不想那样 |
[11:59] | Do you want some help with your reading? | 你需要我帮忙你看书吗 |
[12:01] | – No. – No? | -不用 -不用吗 |
[12:04] | I just really don’t like it when people read books, man. | 我真的不喜欢人们看书 |
[12:07] | You’re all in someplace, on some journey, | 你身处书中世界 书中旅程 |
[12:10] | and I’m just stuck here in no place on no journey. | 而我被困在这里 没有什么旅程 |
[12:14] | Reading books is self-centered. | 看书真自私 |
[12:24] | I don’t think I need worry about | 我觉得我不需要担心 |
[12:25] | how much time Matilda and Drea are spending together. | 玛蒂尔达和德雅在一起多长时间 |
[12:27] | Friendship is nice, you know. | 友谊很好 |
[12:30] | Good on friendship. | 友谊真不错 |
[12:33] | Can’t have a piggyback without a friend. | 没有朋友就不能玩背靠背互相背游戏了 |
[12:34] | Babe, I just wanna finish this chapter. | 宝贝 我只想看完这一章 |
[12:36] | What, you think I don’t got chapters? | 怎么 你觉得我没有章节吗 |
[12:39] | I’ve got chapters. | 我有章节 |
[12:41] | I’ve got all sorts of things. | 我有各种各样的东西 |
[12:42] | I’ve got a prologue, | 我有序言 |
[12:44] | I’ve got a table of contents, | 我有目录 |
[12:46] | I’ve got an epilogue, | 我有后记 |
[12:48] | I’ve got a “Dedicated to” page. | 我还有扉页赠言 |
[12:50] | And you know who’s on the “Dedicated to” page? | 你知道我的扉页赠言页会写谁吗 |
[12:52] | You guys! | 你们 |
[12:54] | Get out, Nicholas. | 出去 尼古拉斯 |
[12:55] | We have to start again. | 我们得从头开始 |
[12:57] | We have to start again now? | 我们得从头开始吗 |
[12:59] | Sorry. Very sorry. | 抱歉 真抱歉 |
[13:03] | – I’m a tale as old as time! – Not now. | -我是个和时间一样古老的故事 -现在不行 |
[13:06] | Okay. Soon? | 好吧 一会呢 |
[13:09] | I just… I need some space. | 我只是 我需要些空间 |
[13:10] | From me? | 远离我吗 |
[13:12] | Yeah. | 对 |
[13:19] | So how are your feeling about your parents | 那你有什么感觉 对于你父母 |
[13:21] | and their, um, getting divorced? | 和他们要离婚的事 |
[13:26] | Did you just scoff at me? | 你是讥笑我吗 |
[13:27] | No, it’s just… | 不 只是 |
[13:30] | – It’s fine. – What’s fine? | -没事 -什么没事 |
[13:33] | You don’t have to pretend, okay? | 你不需要假装 好吗 |
[13:35] | I’m not pretending. | 我没有假装 |
[13:36] | I don’t even know how to pretend. | 我都不知道怎么假装 |
[13:38] | Even as a child. | 就算小时候也是 |
[13:39] | “Let’s play house,” they’d say. | “我们扮家家吧” 他们说 |
[13:41] | And, uh, “I don’t know how!” I’d say back. | 然后我会回答 “我都不知道怎么扮” |
[13:44] | Babe, I just wanna have an afternoon to myself, okay? | 宝贝 我只想下午自己待着 好吗 |
[13:47] | Wait, what’s happening? Why am I in trouble? | 等等 怎么回事 我为什么有麻烦了 |
[13:49] | Nothing, you’re not in trouble. | 没什么 你没有麻烦 |
[13:52] | Okay, well, that’s good. | 好吧 那就好 |
[13:53] | Yeah, I’m just feeling sad. | 我只是感觉难过 |
[13:56] | Okay, I’d love to know why. | 好吧 我想知道为什么 |
[13:59] | Because it took you two weeks to ask about my parents’ divorce. | 因为你花了两周才问我父母离婚的事 |
[14:03] | So I am in trouble. | 所以我确实有麻烦了 |
[14:03] | You just did a little a lie. | 你刚才撒谎了 |
[14:06] | Every day I wake up thinking, like, | 明天我醒来都想 |
[14:08] | “Maybe he’ll ask today.” | “或许他今天会问” |
[14:09] | And then every day, you didn’t. | 但之后每一天 你都没问 |
[14:10] | But then I did, I just did. Just now. | 但之后我问了 我刚问 就刚才 |
[14:12] | – After two weeks! – But then I did. | -这是两周后 -但我问了 |
[14:14] | What would be the more correct thing to do | 在两周没过问之后 |
[14:16] | after not asking for two weeks, | 最正确的事 |
[14:17] | but to ask. Which I just did. | 不就是问吗 而我刚刚问了 |
[14:19] | Babe, you literally had to get rejected | 宝贝 你是因为被这个房里 |
[14:20] | by everyone in this house before asking me how I’m doing. | 所有人拒绝后 才问我最近怎么样的 |
[14:23] | I don’t understand what the point of you | 我不明白你为什么 |
[14:24] | getting angry about this right now is. | 现在对这事这么恼火 |
[14:27] | We’re… we’re doing the thing | 我们 我们正在谈 |
[14:29] | that you’ve been wanting to do for two weeks. | 你这两周一直想谈的事情了 |
[14:30] | This is it. This is the moment! | 就是现在 我们正在谈 |
[14:32] | Babe, I’m not angry. | 宝贝 我不生气 |
[14:34] | I’m just expressing hurt feelings | 我只是表达受伤的感情 |
[14:35] | and you’re dismissing them. | 但你却听而不闻 |
[14:37] | Honestly, you do seem quite angry. | 说实话 你确实看起来很生气 |
[14:40] | Well, now I am! | 现在我确实生气了 |
[14:42] | Oh, I don’t know. What… What do you want? | 我不知道 你 你想要什么 |
[14:44] | What do you want? You want me to ask quicker? | 你想要什么 你想要我早点问吗 |
[14:46] | Is that what you want? Fine, yes. | 你是想要这个吗 行 |
[14:47] | I’ll ask quicker. | 我以后早点问 |
[14:49] | No. | 不 |
[14:50] | It’s fine. You’re not going to change. | 没关系 你不会改变的 |
[14:51] | It’s just like, who you are, at your core. | 你就是这样的人 你的核心 |
[14:54] | At my core? | 我的核心 |
[14:56] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[14:57] | What, ’cause I’m pear-shaped? | 怎么 因为我是梨形身材吗 |
[15:00] | Forget it. | 算了 |
[15:01] | Well, I don’t think I’m gonna do that. | 我觉得我不能就这么算了 |
[15:03] | I don’t wanna talk about it anymore. | 我不想再说这件事了 |
[15:05] | Alex, you can’t tell someone that they’re broken at their core, | 艾利克斯 你不能说完别人的核心有损后 |
[15:07] | and then expect them to forget it. | 还期望他们就这么算了 |
[15:09] | I don’t wanna talk about it anymore. | 我不想再说这件事了 |
[15:11] | We especially can’t forget it if you’re gonna remember it | 我们不能就这么算了 尤其是你会记得这事 |
[15:13] | and then get mad at me about it another time. | 然后换其他时间对我生气 |
[15:15] | Hi! I’m Nicholas, and I’m a perpetual victim! | 大家好 我是尼古拉斯 我是个永恒的受害者 |
[15:17] | Well, can’t we all be victims? | 我们不能都做受害者吗 |
[15:19] | Why are there still wet towels on the floor? | 为什么地板上还有湿毛巾 |
[15:21] | I’ve asked you to hang them up so many times. | 我已经说过很多次让你挂起来了 |
[15:22] | You had nothing going on! | 你根本没别的事 |
[15:23] | – It’s disrespectful! – I agree. | -这太不尊重人了 -我同意 |
[15:32] | Need somewhere to crash? | 你需要个待的地方吗 |
[15:34] | Yeah. | 需要 |
[15:53] | So do you have anything you wanna say about before, yet? | 对于之前的事 你有什么想说的吗 |
[16:00] | I just have no idea what that was. | 我只是不知道那是什么 |
[16:03] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[16:10] | Oh, well, how about this? | 那这个如何 |
[16:11] | So, um… | 就是 |
[16:14] | There’s a boy… | 有一个男孩 |
[16:17] | …who commented on my video. | 在我的视频下留言了 |
[16:19] | Okay, yes, yes. Good, good, good. I’m listening. | 好 不错不错 我听着继续说 |
[16:21] | His name is Oscar and I go to school with him | 他叫奥斯卡 跟我一个学校 |
[16:23] | and, um, what he commented is that he has a crush on me. | 然后他给我的留言是 他喜欢我 |
[16:26] | On the screen. Put him on the screen. | 放到屏幕上 调出来给我看 |
[16:27] | Oh, yeah. No, of course. Of course. | 对 当然 当然 |
[16:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:32] | Uh, so that’s a picture of him | 这是他的照片 |
[16:34] | reading The New Yorker on a hike. | 在徒步时看《纽约客》 |
[16:37] | Um, it says, “Solo hike vibes” as the caption. | 图片配文是”独自徒步” |
[16:41] | Which means he must have asked a stranger | 这意味这他肯定是让一个陌生人 |
[16:43] | to take a photo of him reading in the woods. | 给他拍在树林里看书的照片 |
[16:49] | And that’s when I decided to message him. | 那时我就决定给他发信息 |
[16:52] | No. | 不会吧 |
[16:54] | Yes? | 会 |
[16:55] | Here we go. | 好戏开始了 |
[16:56] | So what I decided to say was, | 我决定发这些 |
[16:58] | “That face when you probably can’t get away | “当你抄袭前座数学作业时 |
[17:00] | with copying math from the guy in front of you anymore.” | 被抓包无法逃脱惩罚时的表情” |
[17:04] | Genevieve. That is… | 吉妮芙 那 |
[17:07] | That is… | 那… |
[17:11] | I mean, that’s a lot, isn’t it? | 信息量巨大 对吧 |
[17:12] | Yeah, I guess it is. | 我想是的 |
[17:15] | But, I guess… | 但 我想 |
[17:17] | Yeah, that’s it. | 对 没错 |
[17:18] | That’s where we’re up to. | 到现在为止就这些 |
[17:19] | Was that good? Did that help you? | 还不错吗 帮到你了吗 |
[17:22] | Yes, actually, thank you so much. | 对 帮到了 非常感谢 |
[17:24] | Thank you so, so much. | 非常 非常感谢 |
[17:30] | – Oh, my God, that’s him. – That’s him? | -天呐 是他 -是他吗 |
[17:38] | I think I should go now. | 我觉得我该走了 |
[17:40] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[17:44] | – Drea? – Yes? | -德雅 -怎么了 |
[17:45] | I’m sorry I’m not sexually attracted to women. | 我很抱歉我在性方面对女人不感兴趣 |
[17:49] | It’s not your fault. | 这不是你的错 |
[17:52] | I… | 我 |
[17:53] | I actually don’t think i’m sexually attracted to anyone. | 我其实觉得自己在性方面不对任何人感兴趣 |
[17:57] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[18:02] | I mean… | 我是说 |
[18:03] | I enjoyed doing it | 我做的时候很享受 |
[18:04] | because it made me feel close to you, | 因为这让我感觉与你亲近 |
[18:07] | but not as close as… when I would hug you | 但并不如…和你拥抱 |
[18:10] | or I’d watch you practice playing piano. | 或看你练习钢琴时那么亲近 |
[18:14] | That’s funny. | 有趣 |
[18:16] | I don’t wanna have sex with you | 我不想和你做爱 |
[18:19] | and you don’t wanna have sex with me. | 你也不想和我做爱 |
[18:25] | Yeah. | 对 |
[18:30] | Matilda… | 玛蒂尔达 |
[18:32] | Matilda, would you want to be my girlfriend | 玛蒂尔达 你愿意做我的女友吗 |
[18:36] | if you could have sex with people who weren’t me? | 如果你可以跟不是我的人做爱的话 |
[18:41] | You mean… | 你是说 |
[18:43] | be with you romantically | 感情上与你是一对 |
[18:45] | but I have… | 但我可以 |
[18:47] | casual safe sex with a variety of men? | 与许多不同男人进行安全性生活 |
[18:50] | Yes? | 对 |
[18:54] | I can’t think of anything better than that. | 我想不出比这更好的安排了 |
[18:59] | Me neither. | 我也是 |
[19:03] | Are we girlfriends again? | 那我们又是女友了吗 |
[19:06] | I think so. | 我想是的 |
[19:08] | Well, what now? | 那现在怎么办 |
[19:12] | I don’t know yet. | 我还不知道 |
[19:15] | He… He-he wants to call me. | 他 他想打给我 |
[19:17] | On what? | 用什么 |
[19:18] | On the telephone? | 手机吧 |
[19:20] | He says he “Censors himself too much when he messages.” | 他说自己”发信息的时候自我意识太强” |
[19:23] | What does that mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[19:24] | I don’t know. Should I give him my number? | 我不知道 我该给他我的电话吗 |
[19:26] | I don’t know. I’ve never known. | 我不知道 我从来不知道 |
[19:32] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[19:33] | – Okay. – Okay. | -好吧 -好吧 |
[19:35] | I think– – | 我觉得 |
[19:37] | Oh, no. No, no, no, it’s him. | 不不不不 是他 |
[19:39] | Well, no, no, no. | 不好不好 |
[19:40] | I can’t just let you go back out there by yourself. | 我不能让你一个人回去 |
[19:46] | Hello. | 你好 |
[19:49] | Are you there? Did you click “Play”? | 你在吗 你按了”播放”吗 |
[19:51] | Yeah, yeah, I’m watching, I’m watching. | 对对 我在看 我在看 |
[19:52] | Turn it up. I wanna hear you hearing it. | 声音调响点 我想听你听的动静 |
[19:54] | Barb, I’ve heard Leonard sing before. | 芭布 我以前听过伦纳德唱歌 |
[19:56] | – We’ve all heard Leonard. – Shh! | -我们都听过伦纳德唱歌 -嘘 |
[19:57] | *…hills of Agoura* | *阿古拉山* |
[20:00] | *She turned on her camera* | *她打开照相机* |
[20:03] | *And she said this is me* | *她说这就是我* |
[20:06] | Are you dead? | 你感动死了吗 |
[20:07] | The “Me” is you. | 这个”我”指的是你 |
[20:09] | It’s about you! | 这是写给你的歌 |
[20:11] | No, it isn’t. | 不 不是 |
[20:12] | Just wait… | 等等 |
[20:14] | You’re his muse! | 你是他的缪斯 |
[20:16] | *But I’m scared of not being* | *因为我害怕* |
[20:18] | *Love-e-e-ed* | *被爱* |
[20:26] | *She said I won’t hide anymore* | *她说我不能再躲藏* |
[20:32] | *’Cause I’m a swan* | *因为我是天鹅* |
[20:33] | *Knocking loud at your door* | *大声敲打你的房门* |
[20:40] | Oh, my God, it’s about me. | 天呐 确实是关于我 |
[20:42] | I’m… I’m the swan. | 我 我是天鹅 |
[20:45] | *I’ll leave a tiny piece of data on your mind* | *我会在你脑中留下小小数据* |