时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | No. | 不 |
[00:09] | Hello. | 嗨 |
[00:11] | Hello. | 嗨 |
[00:13] | Okay, I’m worried you aren’t in love with me anymore | 好吧 我担心你不再爱我了 |
[00:15] | and I am afraid to bring it up | 我不敢提 |
[00:17] | because maybe you’ll admit that you aren’t | 因为你可能会承认你不爱我了 |
[00:19] | or you’ll think I’m being paranoid | 或者你会觉得我太疑神疑鬼了 |
[00:20] | which then might make my concern | 那可能会让我的担心 |
[00:21] | a self-fulfilling prophecy. | 变成现实 |
[00:26] | You’re being paranoid. | 你太疑神疑鬼了 |
[00:27] | Your eyes look at me dead sometimes. | 你有时看着我时眼里无光 |
[00:29] | That is so unfair. My eyes sparkle! | 这么说太不公平了 我眼睛可灵动着呢 |
[00:40] | Don’t you think, like, | 你不觉得 |
[00:42] | now might be a good time to tell me you love me though? | 现在可能是一个向我表达爱意的好时候吗 |
[00:44] | Now? | 现在吗 |
[00:47] | Do I need to? | 我必须要说吗 |
[00:48] | No one needs to, | 没人必须要说 |
[00:49] | I just thought you might want to. | 我只是觉得你可能想要 |
[00:50] | Like, I’d inspire a compulsion in you to say it. | 我只是想激发你说爱我的欲望 |
[00:54] | I thought it was obvious ’cause I’m, like, here. | 我觉得这很明显了 因为我都躺你身边了 |
[00:56] | No, lots of people in the world are laying in bed right now | 不 此刻世界上很多人都和不爱的人 |
[00:59] | with someone they don’t love. | 躺在一张床上 |
[01:03] | This music is making me seem more insane than I am. | 这个音乐让我感觉更神经了 |
[01:06] | Matilda, use the keyboard! | 玛蒂尔达 弹电子琴去 |
[01:08] | Sorry! | 对不起 |
[01:14] | I’ve been meaning to tell you something. | 我要告诉你些事情 |
[01:16] | What? | 什么 |
[01:17] | I’ve been texting Leonard. | 我在和莱纳德发信息 |
[01:20] | Is that bad? | 这不好吗 |
[01:22] | Oh, no, it’s bad. | 糟了 这不好 |
[01:24] | Are you still in love with him? | 你还爱他吗 |
[01:26] | I’m absolutely not in love with him. | 我当然不爱他 |
[01:28] | Do you want me to stop? I can stop. | 你想让我不发吗 我可以不发 |
[01:30] | I am not in love with him! | 我不爱他 |
[01:31] | I hate him, he’s a villain. | 我讨厌他 他是个恶棍 |
[01:33] | Ah, but love and hate are two sides of the same coin. | 但爱和恨就是一枚硬币的两面啊 |
[01:37] | I just, I don’t want my friend dating a bully. | 我只是 我不想我朋友和恶霸约会 |
[01:39] | A bully? What, are we eight years old? | 恶霸 怎么 我们是8岁小孩吗 |
[01:42] | I just think we should be trying to date nice boys. | 我是觉得我们该和好男孩约会 |
[01:44] | You are so obsessed with him it’s not even funny, bitch. | 你这么痴迷他可没意思了 婊贝 |
[01:49] | Should we see if he’ll send us a nude? | 我们该看看他会不会发裸照给我们吗 |
[01:52] | Is… Is that an option? | 还有这种操作吗 |
[01:53] | Boom! You wanna see his junk so bad! | 猜中了 你就是馋他的身子 |
[01:55] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[01:57] | Of course I do. | 我当然想看 |
[02:00] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[02:03] | What… What are you saying? | 你说什么呢 |
[02:04] | Leonard, I want to see | 莱纳德 我超想看 |
[02:05] | your throbbing member so bad. | 你蠢蠢欲动的小兄弟 |
[02:09] | Love, Genevieve. | 爱你 吉妮芙 |
[02:11] | – What? – I’m kidding, I’m kidding. | -什么 -我开玩笑的 开玩笑的 |
[02:13] | It’s from me. | 我发的 |
[02:16] | He wants a pic of my vag first. | 他想先看我的小妹妹 |
[02:18] | He asked for that? | 他这么说了 |
[02:19] | He’s no fool. | 他不傻啊 |
[02:21] | Why do you have to go first? | 为什么要你先发 |
[02:22] | Feminists go first. | 女士优先 |
[02:23] | Do I send it? | 我发吗 |
[02:25] | Are you crazy? | 你疯了吗 |
[02:26] | I don’t know what to say. | 我不知道该说什么 |
[02:27] | – Do I take a photo? – I’m not taking it. | -我该拍照片吗 -我才不拍 |
[02:29] | – I don’t know what to do. – Don’t. | -我不知道该怎么办了 -那就别回 |
[02:32] | Let’s send someone else’s. | 发个别人的吧 |
[02:36] | There’s so many variations, just pick one. | 网上真是种类多样 任君挑选 |
[02:38] | Yeah, but, like, which one? | 好 但选哪个呢 |
[02:40] | A good vagina, I don’t know. | 一个好阴道 我不知道 |
[02:42] | A good va… What’s the criteria? | 一个好的阴… 用什么标准 |
[02:44] | That one looks like Judge Judy. | 那个看起来像朱迪法官 |
[02:47] | – No it doesn’t. – Okay, okay. | -才不像 -好吧 好吧 |
[02:49] | Um, this one has a nice sense of symmetry | 这个看起来很对称啊 |
[02:52] | and I believe it for you. | 我会相信这是你的 |
[02:56] | Yeah. Yeah. | 对 对 |
[02:57] | Yeah, that’s… that one’s the best one. | 对 那个是最好的 |
[02:59] | That’s-that’s a good one. | 那个不错 |
[03:01] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[03:02] | Okay, I’m-I’m sending it to you. | 好的 我发给你 |
[03:08] | Got it. | 收到了 |
[03:11] | Sent it. | 发送 |
[03:24] | Here you go. | 来了 |
[03:28] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[03:29] | That’s his actual… | 那真是他的… |
[03:34] | I can tell by his hand. | 我认出他的手了 |
[03:52] | Hey, boyfriend. | 男朋友 |
[03:56] | What? | 怎么了 |
[03:58] | I’m feeling down after last night. | 我昨晚后一直心情不佳 |
[04:01] | Still? | 还不开心呢 |
[04:02] | Well, you didn’t really do much | 你又没做什么 |
[04:03] | to make me feel better. | 让我开心点的事 |
[04:06] | Hey, hey, hey. Shush now. | 别说话 |
[04:13] | Are you gonna be like this all day? | 你要一整天都这样吗 |
[04:14] | I was hoping maybe we could go to the beach. | 我还希望我们能去沙滩呢 |
[04:15] | You hate the beach. | 你不喜欢沙滩 |
[04:16] | Yeah, when I say the beach, | 对 当我说沙滩的时候 |
[04:17] | I mean, like, | 我说的是 |
[04:18] | somewhere where I’m not in trouble. | 一些我不会惹麻烦的地方 |
[04:20] | You aren’t in trouble. | 你没惹麻烦 |
[04:21] | – I’m not in trouble? – You’re not in trouble. | -我没惹麻烦 -你没惹麻烦 |
[04:23] | Why would I be? | 我为什么会惹麻烦 |
[04:25] | Why would anybody ever wanna put me in trouble? | 为什么有人想让我惹麻烦呢 |
[04:27] | I feel like you’re not taking me seriously. | 我感觉你没有认真对我 |
[04:29] | I’m not taking you seriously! | 我确实没有认真对你 |
[04:31] | Well, please do! | 那你认真点呀 |
[04:38] | I’m in trouble. I’m in palpable, palpable trouble. | 我惹麻烦了 我是惹大大大麻烦了 |
[04:41] | You’re not in trouble. | 你没惹麻烦 |
[04:41] | I’m not mad at you, okay? | 我没生你气 好吗 |
[04:43] | I’m just feeling hurt. | 我只是感觉很受伤 |
[04:45] | You want me to go onto the naughty corner? | 你想让我去淘气小角落吗 |
[04:47] | Is that what you want? Yeah, I’m gonna go. | 你想吗 好吧 我去了 |
[04:49] | I’m gonna be in the naughty corner. | 我去淘气小角落待着 |
[04:56] | Turn around then. | 那你面壁啊 |
[05:05] | Girls send pictures all the time. | 女孩们经常发照片 |
[05:07] | Uptown and downtown. | 上身和下身都有 |
[05:09] | It’s disgusting. | 太恶心了 |
[05:11] | Tellulah and I sent that exact vagina last night. | 塔璐拉和我昨晚发的就是那张阴道照片 |
[05:14] | That’s your vagina? | 那是你的阴道吗 |
[05:15] | We got it off the Internet. | 我们从网上找的 |
[05:17] | Leonard sent us his and then we swapped photos. | 莱纳德用他小弟弟的照片和我们换的 |
[05:21] | You broke the law. | 你们违法了 |
[05:23] | It’s child pornography. | 这是儿童色情 |
[05:24] | We don’t know how old that vagina is. | 我们又不知道那阴道年纪多大 |
[05:25] | Leonard, though. | 但莱纳德未成年啊 |
[05:28] | Oh, no. | 糟了 |
[05:29] | No, no, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[05:30] | You could get jail time. | 你们可能会坐牢 |
[05:32] | I mean, or at best, fine/community service. | 最好的情况就是社区服务 |
[05:35] | Yeah, I’m deleting it right now. | 好 我现在就删 |
[05:37] | Um, but before you do, can I… see it? | 但你删之前 我能看一眼吗 |
[05:42] | It’s so good. | 超赞的 |
[05:47] | I would have stopped you | 我本可以阻止你们 |
[05:47] | if I had been invited to the sleepover. | 如果我也被邀请去一起过夜的话 |
[05:50] | You’re gonna have to tell Tellulah what he’s done. | 你得告诉塔璐拉他做了什么 |
[05:52] | She thinks I’m in love with him. | 她以为我爱他 |
[05:53] | She’ll think I’m up to something. | 她会觉得我图谋不轨 |
[05:55] | I’m just not ready | 我只是没准备好 |
[05:56] | to show the whole school my vagina. | 让全校看到我的阴道 |
[05:58] | Not yet. | 现在还不行 |
[05:59] | What? No, you don’t have to do that. | 什么 不 你又不用这么做 |
[06:01] | We’ll see. | 我们走着瞧吧 |
[06:08] | All right, let’s do this. Let’s get… Let’s get serious. | 好吧 我们来吧 我们好好谈谈 |
[06:12] | How you doing? How you doing, buddy? | 你怎么样了 你怎样了 宝贝 |
[06:14] | What’s wrong, buddy? | 怎么了 宝贝 |
[06:15] | Okay, last night I wanted you to tell me | 好吧 昨晚我想让你跟我说 |
[06:18] | that you love me, and you didn’t. | 说你爱我 但你没说 |
[06:19] | And I don’t understand why | 我不理解为什么 |
[06:21] | you didn’t wanna make me to feel better? | 你不想让我感觉好些 |
[06:23] | All right. Well, it’s just… | 好吧 那只是 |
[06:25] | Wait, do you want the truth | 等等 你想听真话 |
[06:26] | or do you want me to say cute distracting things | 还是想让我说些可爱的话打岔 |
[06:28] | so we can move on? | 好让我们忘记这事 |
[06:29] | No, you always do that. | 不要 你总这样 |
[06:30] | I want you to tell me the truth. | 我想让你说实话 |
[06:31] | Okay, I’ll tell you the truth. | 好吧 我说实话 |
[06:35] | Who could that be? | 会是谁呢 |
[06:37] | Hello? | 你好 |
[06:38] | Hello, it’s Matilda’s teacher, Sam. | 我是玛蒂尔达的老师 萨姆 |
[06:40] | Hi! Hello. | 你好啊 |
[06:42] | I heard about Juilliard | 我听说了茱莉亚学院的事 |
[06:43] | and want to bask in the glory with you. | 想打个电话恭喜你 |
[06:45] | Yeah, it’s great. | 是啊 超棒的 |
[06:47] | It’s great. | 超棒的 |
[06:50] | She’s gonna put me in trouble as well. | 她也要让我麻烦缠身 |
[06:51] | Everybody just wants to put me in trouble. | 大家都只想让我麻烦缠身 |
[06:53] | …any questions I can answer for you? | …你有什么问题需要我解答吗 |
[06:55] | Questions? Was I meant to have questions? | 问题 我应该想问问题吗 |
[06:57] | No, I don’t have any questions. | 不 我没有任何问题 |
[06:59] | Have you decided to, in fact, enroll? | 那你们决定了吗 要不要去 |
[07:01] | Yes, of course. | 当然了 |
[07:03] | Okay, so, um, do we need to make a plan, | 好 那我们需要制定个计划 |
[07:05] | or do you already have one? | 还是你已经有计划了 |
[07:06] | Yeah, I have a plan. | 对 我有计划了 |
[07:08] | I have heaps of plans. I have so many plans. | 我有成堆的计划 超多计划 |
[07:10] | I just wanna make sure we aren’t underestimating | 我只想确保我们没有低估 |
[07:12] | what we’re up against here. | 现在面对的情形 |
[07:14] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[07:15] | Okay, I gotta go now I’m afraid. | 好的 我得挂电话了 |
[07:17] | Okay, thanks. | 那好 谢了 |
[07:18] | Thanks, Sam. | 谢谢 萨姆 |
[07:22] | – Wait, are you still here? – Yeah. | -等等 你还在吗 -对 |
[07:23] | I never hang up first, as a therapeutic tool. | 我从不提前挂电话 这是种治疗手段 |
[07:25] | Oh. Oh, okay. | 这样 好吧 |
[07:27] | Well, I’m going to hang up. | 那我挂电话了 |
[07:28] | – You’re held until you do. – Okay. | -你挂电话前都连线着 -好 |
[07:33] | – All right, you, you. – Me? | -好了 你 说说你 -我 |
[07:35] | Yes. | 对 |
[07:37] | So, I was all cozy, | 我那时躺着很舒服 |
[07:39] | and then you came in with all this hassle, | 然后你突然冲进来说那一堆话 |
[07:42] | and it was annoying, | 就很烦人 |
[07:44] | and I find it hard to say | 所以我很难说出口 |
[07:46] | I love you when I don’t mean it. | 我爱你这话 因为我不是真心的 |
[07:48] | Okay, wow. | 天哪 好吧 |
[07:49] | I guess I didn’t want the truth at all then. | 我猜我其实不想听实话 |
[07:50] | What, sometimes I don’t feel it so then I don’t say it. | 怎么了 有时候我没那种感觉就不想说啊 |
[07:53] | There are times when you don’t love me? | 还有你不爱我的时候吗 |
[07:54] | Yeah, that’s normal, isn’t it? | 是啊 这很正常 不是吗 |
[07:56] | I don’t think so. | 我不觉得 |
[07:57] | No, I think that’s… | 不 我觉得… |
[07:58] | I think that’s normal. | 我觉得这很正常 |
[08:00] | I do. I just think other people are better at lying about it than me. | 真的 我觉得只是别人比我更会撒谎 |
[08:03] | Well, aren’t there times when you don’t love me? | 难道你没有不爱我的时候吗 |
[08:05] | No. | 没有 |
[08:07] | Well, I think that’s odd. | 我觉得这很奇怪 |
[08:14] | Are you guys going to the show’s after party? | 你们要参加演出后的聚会吗 |
[08:16] | – No. – No. | -不 -不去 |
[08:17] | They never invite the tech crew. | 他们从不邀请技术团队 |
[08:19] | Without us they’d be performing in the dark with no sound. | 没有我们 他们只能在黑暗中演哑剧 |
[08:22] | You guys wanna come over to my house? | 你们想去我家吗 |
[08:23] | – Yeah. – Yeah. | -好啊 -好啊 |
[08:25] | Jeremy, I think Drea has a crush on me. | 杰里米 我觉得德雅喜欢我 |
[08:27] | Drea isn’t queer. | 德雅不是同性恋 |
[08:29] | Is she? Are you? | 她是吗 你是吗 |
[08:30] | I don’t wanna answer. | 我不想回答 |
[08:33] | You guys know I’m sex-positive, right? | 你们知道我时性积极对吧 |
[08:35] | Yeah. | 知道 |
[08:36] | I’ve been thinking about college | 我一直在想大学的事 |
[08:38] | and how basically we’re never gonna see each other again. | 以及我们基本再也不会见面了 |
[08:41] | I-I didn’t apply for college. | 我没有申请大学 |
[08:44] | My parents don’t think I’m ready. | 我爸妈觉得我没准备好 |
[08:45] | You wanna fool around together? | 你想要一起鬼混吗 |
[08:48] | Whoa. Random. | 都可以 |
[08:49] | In the controlled environment of my bedroom. | 在我房间的可控环境下 |
[08:51] | Sounds like a lot of… touching. | 听起来有很多 触摸 |
[08:54] | Yeah, touching. Nudity, if you want. | 没错 抚摸 裸体 如果你想的话 |
[08:57] | Uh, I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[08:58] | Do I ask my mom? | 我要问我妈吗 |
[09:00] | She-she’ll wanna know everything. | 她想知道所有事情 |
[09:01] | So we go to your bedroom and then what? | 所以我们去你的卧室 然后呢 |
[09:06] | How does it start? | 我们怎么开始 |
[09:07] | I’ll tell you when it starts. | 开始的时候我会告诉你 |
[09:08] | I wanted to ask that, too. | 我也想问这个 |
[09:11] | Uh, I don’t even know how it starts. | 我都不知道怎么开始 |
[09:13] | I’ll just say, “I’m starting.” | 我会说”我要开始了” |
[09:17] | – I’m in. – I’m in. | -我去 -我也去 |
[09:21] | I just want my boyfriend to love me all the time. | 我只是希望我男朋友能一直爱我 |
[09:23] | I do! | 我爱你 |
[09:24] | But you think I’m annoying. | 但你嫌我很烦 |
[09:26] | Sometimes. | 有时候 |
[09:27] | I can’t control what I think. | 我控制不住我的想法 |
[09:30] | I wish I just lied to you, | 我希望刚刚骗了你 |
[09:31] | and we lived a lie where you’re never annoying. | 我们就可以生活在你永远不烦人的谎言里 |
[09:34] | I manage to love you all the time. | 我就一直都爱你 |
[09:35] | Do you? ‘Cause it doesn’t feel like it | 真的吗 因为我看你这样看着我的时候 |
[09:37] | when I look at you looking at me like that. | 感觉不是充满爱意 |
[09:39] | It feels like actually you’re highly critical of me. | 感觉你对我非常不满 |
[09:42] | Do you even love me? | 你真的爱我吗 |
[09:45] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[09:46] | I just wish you weren’t an open sinkhole of need. | 我只是希望你不是个欲求不满的无底洞 |
[09:51] | One moment. Sorry. | 等一下 抱歉 |
[09:54] | – Oh, hey, honey. – Hi. | -亲爱的 -你好 |
[09:56] | Um, so, this– this thing happened. | 发生了一件事 |
[09:58] | Oh, no, not another thing. | 不 不是别的什么事 |
[10:00] | I’m in a thing with Alex at the moment. | 我只是在和艾利克斯解决一些问题 |
[10:02] | He’s glaring at me. | 他在瞪着我 |
[10:04] | This big, big glaring. | 狠狠地瞪着我 |
[10:06] | I don’t have anyone else to ask. | 我不知道还能问谁 |
[10:08] | Not that you would want anyone else, though, | 但你不会想问其他人的 |
[10:09] | because you’ve got me. | 因为你有我 |
[10:11] | Leonard asked Tellulah for a vagina pic. | 莱纳德让塔璐拉发一张阴道的照片 |
[10:15] | Whoa, we’re here already? | 已经到这一步了吗 |
[10:16] | Looks like it. | 看起来是的 |
[10:17] | I’ve never even sent a nude pic. | 我都从没发过一张裸照 |
[10:19] | – Never? – No, it doesn’t photograph well. | -从来没有吗 -没有 拍出来不好看 |
[10:21] | I turn up with it, though, and then I show it. | 但我还是拍了 还给别人看了 |
[10:24] | Focus! | 专心点 |
[10:25] | We sent a fake one. | 我们发了张假的 |
[10:27] | Cunning. | 真狡猾 |
[10:28] | And Leonard passed it around the whole school. | 莱纳德把它传遍了整个学校 |
[10:31] | Not a shocking twist. | 一点也不奇怪 |
[10:33] | Do I tell her what he’s done? | 我要告诉她 他做了什么吗 |
[10:34] | She’ll think I’m happy about it. | 她会觉得我很高兴 |
[10:36] | Why will she think you’re happy about it? | 为什么她会觉得你会高兴 |
[10:39] | I used to like him. | 我以前喜欢过他 |
[10:40] | Who the hell is this Casanova? | 这位花花公子到底是谁 |
[10:47] | Hello? | 你还在吗 |
[10:49] | I don’t know what to do. | 我不知道该怎么办 |
[10:52] | I don’t know, you’ve got more information than I do. | 我不知道 你知道的比我多 |
[10:54] | I think I should tell her what he’s done. | 我觉得我应该把他做的事告诉她 |
[10:57] | That’s sounds very sound. | 听起来很成熟 |
[10:58] | Do that. | 就这么办吧 |
[11:00] | – Thanks. – Bye. | -谢了 -拜拜 |
[11:03] | Kids these days. | 现在的孩子啊 |
[11:06] | All right, okay, where were we? | 好了 我们说到哪了 |
[11:09] | Uh, “open sinkhole of need.” | “欲求不满的无底洞” |
[11:11] | Probably a bit much. | 可能有点夸张了 |
[11:12] | Of course. I’m an open sinkhole of need. | 当然了 我是欲求不满的无底洞 |
[11:15] | You did this to me. | 你让我变成这样的 |
[11:16] | – I used to be fun! – Oh, come on. | -我以前很有趣的 -拜托 |
[11:18] | When I did just one little thing in Mexico | 之前我在墨西哥做了一件 |
[11:21] | that you didn’t like, you packed your bags. | 你讨厌的小事 你要打包行李走人 |
[11:23] | You threw raw fish on me. | 你把生鱼倒在了我身上 |
[11:25] | And it annoyed you and you wanted to leave me. | 这让你很恼火 你还想要离开我 |
[11:29] | It’s normal. | 这很正常 |
[11:33] | I’m really sorry if I hurt you. | 如果我伤害了你 那我真的很抱歉 |
[11:35] | No, I really wasn’t, um… | 没有 我真的没… |
[11:37] | I really wasn’t bothered by it, | 我真的不在意 |
[11:39] | I just wanted some ammunition. | 我只是想佐证自己的观点 |
[11:42] | I wish I could figure out how to stop loving you | 我希望我能想出不再爱你的方法 |
[11:45] | so I could just be free. | 那样我就能重获自由了 |
[11:47] | Sorry. One moment. | 抱歉 稍等 |
[11:49] | No, please take it. Yeah? | 不必 接电话吧 好吗 |
[11:52] | Oh. Hello. Hey, babe. | 你好 亲爱的 |
[11:53] | Remember we decided | 还记得我们之前决定过 |
[11:54] | I could have sex if I asked you first? | 如果我提前问了你 我就可以做爱吗 |
[11:56] | I feel a little taken out of context. | 我觉得你有点断章取义了 |
[11:59] | You said I could be sex-positive. | 你说过我可以性积极 |
[12:00] | That is a different thing, but go on. | 那是另一回事 但继续说吧 |
[12:03] | Can Jeremy and Drea come over for a threesome? | 杰里米和德雅能过来 搞场三人行吗 |
[12:09] | Here? Like, over here? | 这里 你是说就在这里 |
[12:11] | They’re waiting. | 他们在等着呢 |
[12:13] | Drea I saw coming, but Jeremy? | 德雅我能理解 但杰里米呢 |
[12:15] | They’re both autistic. | 他们都有自闭症 |
[12:16] | Okay. Well, that… | 好吧 那么… |
[12:18] | that doesn’t matter to me. | 这跟我没什么关系 |
[12:20] | But… | 但是… |
[12:23] | Yeah, I can’t think of a reason why not. | 好吧 我想不出不行的理由 |
[12:26] | Well, think harder. | 那你再好好想想 |
[12:27] | Great. Will you tidy up my room? | 很好 那能整理一下我的房间吗 |
[12:29] | What, now I have to do cleaning? | 什么 现在我还得打扫卫生了 |
[12:36] | Everyone’s having fun, | 大家都很开心 |
[12:37] | and I’m just stuck here with you. | 而我却和你困在这里 |
[12:39] | What? I was just joking. | 什么 我只是开个玩笑 |
[12:40] | Stop it. I’m… funny. | 别这样了 我是在说笑 |
[12:43] | Why won’t you just think that I’m funny? | 为什么你不觉得我是在说笑呢 |
[12:45] | Because it’s not fun-n-ny! | 因为这一点也不好笑 |
[12:46] | It’s mean! | 这很刻薄 |
[12:49] | Why won’t you just love me again | 你为什么不再爱我 |
[12:51] | so that I can love you again? | 那样我就能再次爱上你了 |
[12:57] | Okay. Fine. | 好了 好吧 |
[12:59] | Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. | 好好好 |
[13:01] | In summary, not everything’s gonna be perfect all the time, | 总而言之 不是所有事情都会一直很完美 |
[13:03] | and that’s okay. | 那也没关系 |
[13:05] | Kiss? | 亲一下 |
[13:07] | Fine. Yeah. | 好啊 好的 |
[13:15] | So are we hosting this thing? | 所以我们要主持这件事了吗 |
[13:18] | Can’t they just do it behind a shed like I had to? | 他们就不能像我一样在棚子后面啪吗 |
[13:20] | You never did that. | 你没那样做过 |
[13:21] | No, of course not. | 是啊 我当然没那样 |
[13:25] | Every time it’s like entering the cave of wonders. | 每次进来都像是进入了奇迹之洞一样 |
[13:28] | Oh, brother. No. | 老兄 不 |
[13:36] | Maybe Matilda isn’t prepared for college. | 或许玛蒂尔达还没有准备好去上大学 |
[13:43] | Look at you over there cleaning up my sister’s mold. | 看着你 在那打扫我妹妹的垃圾场 |
[13:47] | Maybe I just should have been better. | 也许我应该做得更好一点 |
[13:48] | – Yes! – Yeah. | -是啊 -没错 |
[13:53] | Do you wanna move in? | 你想搬进来住吗 |
[13:57] | What? | 什么 |
[13:58] | Do you wanna move in? | 你想搬进来住吗 |
[13:59] | Where’s this coming from? | 这想法从哪来的 |
[14:01] | Um, I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[14:02] | I was trying to… I was trying to figure out | 我在努力找出 |
[14:03] | a way to make you like me again | 让你重新喜欢我的方法 |
[14:05] | and that’s what I came up with. | 这就是我想到的方法 |
[14:06] | Well, how long have you been thinking about this? | 好吧 这件事你考虑了多久 |
[14:08] | Just now. | 就刚刚 |
[14:09] | Well, people think about things. | 人们思考事情 |
[14:11] | You know, contemplate them. | 你懂的 仔细思考事情 |
[14:13] | And are thoughtful. | 深思熟虑 |
[14:14] | Not this guy, though. | 不过 我不是这种人 |
[14:15] | I’m spontaneous. | 我非常随性 |
[14:16] | You’re insane! | 你太疯狂了 |
[14:18] | You have two children living in this house. | 这房子里住着两个孩子 |
[14:20] | You can’t just invite me to move in. | 你不能直接邀请我搬进来 |
[14:22] | – Yeah. – It’s erratic! | -是啊 -这太奇怪了 |
[14:30] | We have something we need to tell you. | 我们有件事要告诉你 |
[14:33] | Is it that you guys are dumb bitches? | 要告诉我你们是愚蠢的婊子吗 |
[14:35] | Because I already got that memo. | 因为我已经知道了 |
[14:36] | When you say things like that, who is it for? | 你总这么说话 到底是为了谁 |
[14:39] | Is it for us? | 为了我们吗 |
[14:40] | Seriously. | 说真的 |
[14:41] | I heard about yours and Genevieve’s sleepover. | 我听说了你和吉妮芙一起过夜的事 |
[14:43] | And I’m not mad about it, | 我不生气 |
[14:45] | but I am concerned. | 但我很担心 |
[14:47] | Leonard has taken a poor innocent woman’s vagina photo, | 莱纳德把一个可怜无辜女人的阴道照片 |
[14:51] | and spread it around the school thinking it was yours. | 把它当成是你的照片 传遍了全校 |
[14:55] | I’m sorry, babe. | 对不起 宝贝 |
[15:01] | Well, it was a very beautiful vagina. | 好吧 那是个非常漂亮的阴道 |
[15:04] | Very symmetrical. | 非常对称 |
[15:16] | You coming? | 你们要来吗 |
[15:18] | Wh-where? | 去哪儿 |
[15:19] | To find Leonard. | 去找莱纳德 |
[15:28] | There he is. | 他在那 |
[15:29] | I need you guys for moral support. | 我需要你们的精神支持 |
[15:31] | What are you gonna do? | 你要干什么 |
[15:32] | – I’m asking him out. – What? | -我要约他出去 -什么 |
[15:34] | Still? | 你还约他 |
[15:35] | Can you just explain to me | 你能告诉我 |
[15:36] | what he would have to do for you to stop liking him? | 他要做些什么才能让你不再喜欢他吗 |
[15:38] | I mean, how evil is he allowed to be? | 你还能允许他恶毒到什么程度 |
[15:40] | You want some advice? | 你们想要些建议吗 |
[15:42] | – I don’t know. – She’s just gonna say it. | -我不知道 -无论如何她都会说的 |
[15:44] | Crushes are over, ladies, okay? | 暗恋结束了 姐妹们 懂吗 |
[15:47] | And sex is coming. | 性爱要来了 |
[15:49] | And I’m gonna do it with the bad guy with the good face, | 我要和长得帅的坏男生做 |
[15:52] | because I’m a highly visual person. | 因为我是个超级颜控 |
[15:55] | I’m wanna look back on my high school years | 我想在未来回顾高中岁月的时候 |
[15:56] | and be so proud that I did it | 为自己所作所为骄傲 |
[15:58] | with all the hottest guys in school. | 即和学校里的所有帅哥都做过 |
[16:00] | More than one? | 不止一个 |
[16:00] | – There’s more than one, Barb. – You know why? | -不止一个 芭布 -知道为什么吗 |
[16:03] | We have the rest of our lives | 余生有的是时间 |
[16:04] | to settle for someone chubby with a nice job | 去找个有好工作并尊重我们的胖子 |
[16:07] | who respects us. | 将就成家 |
[16:09] | I am not prepared to compromise on hotness now. | 我现在还没准备好在帅哥这方面妥协 |
[16:14] | There she goes. | 她过去了 |
[16:15] | Chasing tail. | 寻花问柳 |
[16:19] | What’s up? | 你好啊 |
[16:23] | You wanna chill? | 想要玩玩吗 |
[16:26] | Yeah. Yeah, cool. | 好啊 |
[16:31] | What’s gonna happen to her? | 她之后会怎么样 |
[16:33] | Everything. | 全套体验 |
[16:38] | Oh, my God, Duke, my long lost love. | 天呐 杜克 我失散已久的宝贝 |
[16:41] | Hello. Hello, my friend. | 你好 你好 我的朋友 |
[16:42] | Well, we’ve got stuff to do, so… | 我们有事要忙 所以… |
[16:44] | Yes, you do. Yeah. Okay. | 当然 好的 |
[16:47] | Hello, Drea. Hello, Jeremy. | 你好 德雅 你好 杰里米 |
[16:50] | No one ate my soup. | 没人吃我做的汤 |
[16:52] | What is going on in there? | 里面是什么情况 |
[16:56] | It’s very… I just feel very… | 这很… 我感觉很… |
[16:59] | Hello. | 你好 |
[17:00] | Can Duke stay in the kitchen an hour or two? | 杜克能在厨房待上一两个小时吗 |
[17:03] | – Depending… – Yes. Yes, of course, he can. | -取决于 -当然 当然可以 |
[17:06] | Hey, Duke. Hey, buddy. | 杜克 乖乖 |
[17:12] | Ready to roll. | 准备好了 |
[17:14] | Okay, Jeremy, take off your shirt. | 杰里米 把衣服脱了 |
[17:27] | I got, like… | 我有点 |
[17:28] | It-it felt too… | 感觉太 |
[17:31] | I got embarrassed. | 我有点尴尬 |
[17:32] | That’s fine. Should I take mine off? | 没事 我要脱掉我的吗 |
[17:34] | Not yet. | 暂时不要 |
[17:35] | Well, what are we doing first? | 我们先做什么 |
[17:37] | – Oral. – Oral? | -口交 -口交 |
[17:39] | Haven’t even showered. | 我还没洗澡 |
[17:41] | What if we each say what we wanna do? | 不如我们各自说自己想做什么吧 |
[17:46] | I don’t want to. | 我不想 |
[17:48] | You don’t have my consent. | 你没有获得我的允许 |
[17:49] | I hope that’s cool. | 希望你不介意 |
[17:56] | Um, I wrote a list of things I wanted to try. | 我列了一份我想尝试的事 |
[18:00] | In case you guys wanna do it instead. | 或许你们会想尝试 |
[18:03] | Ice cubes, hot wax, biting. | 冰块 热蜡 咬 |
[18:07] | He’s such a loser. | 他真没用 |
[18:17] | Ah, yeah, sexy. | 爽 性感 |
[18:20] | Okay. | 好 |
[18:30] | Just to be clear, I, like, really don’t want you to move in. | 声明下 我不是真的想让你搬进来 |
[18:32] | I just, I wasn’t thinking. | 我之前没好好想 |
[18:33] | Yeah, I don’t want to either. | 我也不想搬进来 |
[18:34] | No one wants to. | 没人想 |
[18:36] | Okay. | 好了 |
[18:38] | Let’s do this. | 我们开始吧 |
[18:40] | Okay. | 好 |
[18:42] | Um, the-the thing is… | 问题是 |
[18:45] | I’m hypo-sensitive to touch, | 我对触摸不是很敏感 |
[18:46] | which you might think means I don’t feel things | 你可能会觉得我没感觉 |
[18:49] | but actually I do, just very faintly. | 但实际上我有 只是很微弱 |
[18:52] | It’s like a tickle and it isn’t that nice. | 就像是抓痒 还不怎么舒服 |
[18:56] | Okay. | 好的 |
[18:57] | So you have to grab me firmly. | 所以你得牢牢抓住我 |
[18:59] | Um, can I grab you to demonstrate? | 我能给你演示下吗 |
[19:06] | You try. | 你试试 |
[19:07] | Okay. | 好 |
[19:10] | – Can-can you grab me harder? – Okay. | -能再用力点吗 -好 |
[19:14] | Harder. | 再用力点 |
[19:16] | That’s awesome. | 非常好 |
[19:21] | Okay, now do it to me. | 现在抓住我 |
[19:29] | Now this. | 然后这样 |
[19:41] | Hi, Jeremy. | 杰里米 |
[19:44] | Oh, no. | 糟了 |
[19:46] | J… Jeremy is in the hallway? | 杰里米在走廊 |
[19:47] | Like he froze. | 就像冻住了一样 |
[19:53] | Hey, buddy, you want some soup? | 朋友 要喝汤吗 |
[19:56] | – Yeah. – Yeah! | -行 -很好 |
[19:57] | You want some soup. Come on. | 你想喝汤 快来 |
[20:01] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[20:03] | Good soup. | 很好喝 |
[20:07] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[20:18] | This is my apology. | 这是我的道歉 |
[20:21] | From the back row. | 来自后排 |
[20:23] | Can you hear me? | 你能听到我吗 |
[20:26] | This is my apology. | 这是我的道歉 |
[20:28] | I took too long. | 我用时太久 |
[20:30] | And the mold came. | 结果长了霉 |
[20:32] | And the sun fell. | 太阳也下山 |
[20:35] | I’m moondust. | 我是月尘 |
[20:36] | I’m aftertaste. | 我是余味 |
[20:39] | This is my apology. | 这是我的道歉 |
[20:41] | For a slow-motion pace. | 原谅我的慢节奏 |