时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | No, I can’t just gloss over the fact that you’re in a hospital, | 不 我不能就这么忽略你住院的事实 |
[00:04] | I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[00:05] | I just had a little something done on my private parts. | 我只是私处动个小手术而已 |
[00:07] | See if I still have any. | 看我是否还有残留 |
[00:08] | Was this planned? | 这是计划好的吗 |
[00:10] | Of course. | 当然 |
[00:11] | Well, why didn’t you tell me about it? | 那你为什么不告诉我 |
[00:13] | Why would I do that? You’re not here. | 告诉你干吗 你又不在这 |
[00:15] | Ugh! Just tell me what’s wrong. | 告诉我你到底怎么了 |
[00:17] | Oh, who knows. | 谁知道呢 |
[00:18] | They removed some bits and bobs. | 他们取掉了点零七八碎的东西 |
[00:19] | Honestly, I wasn’t that interested. | 说实话 我不怎么关心 |
[00:21] | Better to wither away. | 干脆让我凋谢掉得了 |
[00:22] | No, no. Don’t wither. I’m here. | 不 不 别凋谢啊 有我在这 |
[00:25] | You’re not here at all. You’re there. | 你根本不在这 你在那边 |
[00:27] | Why would I bother you? | 我何必打扰你呢 |
[00:30] | – Is it ringing? – Yes, sure. | -在响了吗 -嗯 当然 |
[00:33] | Oh, here she is! | 她出现啦 |
[00:34] | – Look! – What’s this for? | -瞧 -这是干嘛 |
[00:37] | I’ve put you on the TV. | 我把你投到了电视上 |
[00:38] | I’m gonna keep you on the screen all day. | 我要把你在屏幕上投影一整天 |
[00:39] | – Oh, no, no. No. – Yes. | -不不 不 -没错 |
[00:41] | – Don’t do that. – Yes! | -不要这么做 -我要 |
[00:43] | I’ll be looming over everyone. | 会弄得我居高临下看所有人的 |
[00:46] | The girls really don’t need to see this. | 姑娘们真的没必要看到我这样 |
[00:47] | The end times. | 跟临终离别似的 |
[00:51] | – It’s not serious? – No. Mm-mmm. | -你的病不严重吧 -当然了 |
[00:54] | Well, it’s either nothing or you got stage four cancer. | 好吧 不是啥事没有就是癌症晚期 |
[00:57] | You’d behave the same either way. | 不管哪个你都会这副样子 |
[01:00] | Cancer. Brr. No. | 癌症 怎么可能 |
[01:02] | We’re not cancer types. | 我们不是得癌的那类人 |
[01:03] | Dad died of cancer. | 爸爸就死于癌症 |
[01:06] | Not in my bloodline. | 但我的血统不会 |
[01:19] | Who brought you the flowers? | 谁给你带的花 |
[01:22] | The flowers? Oh, Malcolm. | 花 是马尔科姆 |
[01:24] | Malcolm? | 马尔科姆 |
[01:26] | You told Malcolm about the operation but not me? | 你告诉马尔科姆要动手术 却不告诉我 |
[01:28] | Well, yes, because he comes to visit me. | 是啊 因为他常来看我 |
[01:30] | He’s over here all the time. | 他一直来这里陪我 |
[01:32] | He thinks we’re still together actually. | 其实他觉得我们还在一起 |
[01:34] | I keep telling him! | 我一直在告诉他不是 |
[01:36] | The thing is I just don’t know | 问题是 我只是不知道 |
[01:37] | when I’m gonna get sex that’s this good again. | 什么时候才能再享受这么美妙的性爱了 |
[01:39] | Maybe that’s why he thinks you’re still together. | 所以他可能才觉得你们还在一起 |
[01:42] | I don’t know what he’s thinking. I don’t ask. | 我不知道他在想什么 我从不过问 |
[01:44] | Oh, here they come. | 她们来了 |
[01:46] | I really don’t think they need to look at this. | 我真的觉得她们不用看到我这样 |
[01:47] | Please just show some interest in the girls. Please! | 拜托你对姑娘们表现出点兴趣 拜托你 |
[01:51] | Why? Are they interesting? | 怎么 她们很有意思吗 |
[01:52] | Yes. | 是的 |
[01:54] | Yeah, I’m the king of the cool after school hang out place. | 没错 我就是放学后玩耍的酷炫圣地之王 |
[01:57] | – You’re just the guy who always says yes. – Whatever. | -你只是个总把没错挂嘴边的家伙 -随你说吧 |
[01:59] | – Oh, honey, what is this? – Duke. | -亲爱的 这是什么 -杜克 |
[02:01] | I know I’m not allowed to touch him. I know the rules. | 我知道我不能摸它 我知道规矩 |
[02:03] | But does he know the rules, | 可它知道规矩吗 |
[02:04] | or does he think I don’t love him? | 还是说它觉得我不爱它 |
[02:05] | You can touch him, he loves pats. | 你可以摸它 它喜欢被摸 |
[02:07] | Oh, thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[02:09] | Oh, my God, this is so good. | 天呐 好柔顺啊 |
[02:11] | It feels so naughty. | 感觉好淘气哦 |
[02:12] | It’s like forbidden love. | 像禁忌之恋一样 |
[02:14] | – This is Drea. – Hello, Drea. | -这是德雅 -你好 德雅 |
[02:15] | – Hello. – Hello, human. | -你好 -你好 人类 |
[02:17] | So we got stuff to do, so… | 我们还有事要做 所以… |
[02:19] | Yeah, go forward with your big, interesting lives. | 好 朝你们远大有趣的生活前进吧 |
[02:23] | Yeah, hello. | 你好呀 |
[02:25] | We’re best friends. | 我们是最好的朋友 |
[02:28] | Why is there a woman on the screen? | 为什么屏幕上有个女人 |
[02:31] | Oh. Hey, Penny. | 你好 潘妮 |
[02:31] | Well, line up. Let me have a look at you. | 好了 站成一排 让我看看你们 |
[02:35] | Ooh, who’s that on the end? | 最那边的是谁呀 |
[02:37] | Uh, Barb. | 芭布 |
[02:43] | Oh, is there a dog? | 还有条狗吗 |
[02:44] | My assistance dog, Duke. | 我的协助犬 杜克 |
[02:46] | Hmm. What’s that for? | 嗯 协助你什么 |
[02:48] | Anxiety. | 焦虑 |
[02:49] | Oh, dear. | 亲爱的 |
[02:51] | You know what we got for our anxiety when we were kids? | 你知道我们小时候用什么对付焦虑吗 |
[02:54] | Nothing. | 什么都没有 |
[02:56] | This is the most important night of my life, | 这是我这辈子最重要的一个晚上 |
[02:57] | I need some quiet! | 我需要安静 |
[02:59] | What’s happening? | 怎么回事 |
[03:00] | She asked me to keep it a secret from all of you, | 她让我保守秘密 不告诉你们所有人 |
[03:02] | which I find irrational. | 但我觉得这很不理智 |
[03:04] | Why is no one telling me anything? | 为什么没人告诉我是怎么回事 |
[03:06] | I write the checks around here. | 我可是这个家管钱的 |
[03:07] | Drea is the only person I’ve chosen to tell. | 我只选择告诉了德雅 |
[03:09] | Sweetheart, in the end, no one’s interested. | 亲爱的 到头来没有人会感兴趣的 |
[03:11] | I won’t have it pried out of me. | 你们别想从我这打听到 |
[03:14] | You’re lucky having Nicholas with you. | 有尼古拉斯在你身边算你走运 |
[03:18] | I hope you get better soon, um… | 希望你能尽快好起来… |
[03:22] | and, uh, you look, you look great. | 你…你看起来气色不错 |
[03:26] | Terrible drought. | 严重干旱 |
[03:28] | The farmers are really feeling it. | 农民真是遭殃了 |
[03:31] | Nothing. | 一无所获 |
[03:32] | It’s not midnight yet. | 还没到午夜 |
[03:34] | If you can’t be helpful, I don’t need you here. | 你要是帮不上忙 就别待在这 |
[03:35] | Matilda, honey. Honey. | 玛蒂尔达 亲爱的 亲爱的 |
[03:38] | I asked her here for moral support. | 我让她在这给我精神支持 |
[03:40] | I’m delighted to be here. | 我很高兴能在这里 |
[03:42] | Guys, I need everyone to stand very still. | 各位 我需要所有人都站着别动 |
[03:43] | – Wh… Why? – I’ve lost Sapphire. | -为什么 -蓝宝石不见了 |
[03:45] | One of my beetles. | 我的一只甲虫 |
[03:46] | Okay. All right. | 好吧 这样 |
[03:48] | They like to hide under things. Look under things. | 它们喜欢躲东西下面 找找东西下面 |
[03:50] | Why do we own so many things? | 我们怎么有这么多东西 |
[03:54] | Where are you going now? | 你这是去哪 |
[03:55] | Where am I going? I’m the one in charge. | 我去哪 我是这里管事的啊 |
[03:59] | We need to get out of this life. | 我们得逃离这生活 |
[04:00] | I live with my parents. There’s nowhere to go. | 我跟我爸妈住 没地方去了 |
[04:11] | Who are we avoiding? | 我们在躲谁呢 |
[04:12] | There’s just some dark shit going on. | 这里出了点糟心的破事 |
[04:14] | And you’re gonna keep me in here? | 你想让我待在这里面 |
[04:15] | I’ll visit from time to time. | 我会常来看看你的 |
[04:18] | Wait, I feel like we need to talk about Mexico. | 等等 我觉得我们该谈谈墨西哥的事 |
[04:21] | No. | 不 |
[04:23] | Absolutely not. | 绝对不要 |
[04:24] | Also, you’re about to meet my mum. | 还有 你马上要见到我妈妈了 |
[04:26] | – What? – Yeah. | -什么 -没错 |
[04:27] | Very dim life line. | 很暗淡的生命线 |
[04:29] | How dim? | 有多暗淡 |
[04:30] | You’re not having any children. | 你不会有任何孩子 |
[04:31] | Watch where you step, I lost Sapphire. | 走路小心点 蓝宝石不见了 |
[04:33] | You lost one of your beetles? | 你弄丢了你的一只甲虫 |
[04:34] | She has a name! | 它有名字的 |
[04:37] | – There. – Hi, Mom. | -瞧 -你好 妈妈 |
[04:38] | Hot or not? | 性不性感 |
[04:40] | Hot or not? You heard him. | 性不性感 他问你呢 |
[04:41] | I’m sorry. Hot. | 抱歉 性感 |
[04:43] | Girls? | 姑娘们 |
[04:44] | – Um, hot. – Hot. | -性感 -性感 |
[04:45] | Oh, you should see me live. | 你们该看看我生龙活虎的样子 |
[04:49] | Now who’s this? | 这位是谁 |
[04:50] | Don’t start. You know who this is. | 少来 你知道他是谁的 |
[04:52] | Alex. | 艾利克斯 |
[04:55] | You know what I find so interesting, Alex? | 你知道我觉得什么很有意思吗 艾利克斯 |
[04:58] | How the gays pair up. | 同性恋是怎么配对成功的 |
[04:59] | I’m sorry? | 你说什么 |
[05:00] | How you sort yourselves out. | 你们是怎么发现对方的 |
[05:02] | One of you is tall, the other one’s short. | 你们一个高 一个矮 |
[05:04] | One’s wealthy, the other one’s young. | 一个富 一个年轻 |
[05:06] | Do you guys wanna go to my room? | 你们要去我的房间吗 |
[05:07] | I’m not leaving here ever. | 我不会离开这里 |
[05:09] | Wait, I’m the short, broke one. | 等等 我才是那个又矮又破产的人 |
[05:11] | What’s your secret weapon then? | 那你的秘密武器是什么 |
[05:12] | I have a bigger penis. | 我的鸡鸡更大 |
[05:16] | Oh, I’m very happy to hear that. | 我很高兴听到你这么说 |
[05:18] | Oh, that’s wonderful. | 真是太棒了 |
[05:20] | This is awesome. | 太牛逼了 |
[05:31] | Hello, Linda. | 你好 琳达 |
[05:32] | Hi. Um, have you seen Barb? | 你好 你见到芭布了吗 |
[05:34] | I’m just, I’m a little worried | 我只是有点担心 |
[05:35] | because we had a fight. | 因为我们吵了一架 |
[05:37] | Okay, my turn. | 好了 到我了 |
[05:38] | Oh, that’s not good. | 这可不太好 |
[05:39] | Yeah, it was a whopper. | 是啊 吵得挺凶的 |
[05:41] | And I just, I haven’t heard from her. | 我一直没听到她的消息 |
[05:43] | I mean, I’m sure she’s fine. | 我相信她肯定没事 |
[05:45] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[05:46] | But I just, um… | 但我只是 |
[05:48] | I don’t know, I… | 我也不知道 |
[05:50] | To be honest, I raised my voice. | 说实话 我大声凶她了 |
[05:53] | – There. – Uh, yeah. | -我坦白了 -是啊 |
[05:54] | No, I haven’t seen her, | 我也没见到她 |
[05:56] | but no one’s still come home yet. | 但现在还没人回家 |
[05:57] | Maybe she’s with the girls. | 也许她和女孩们在一起 |
[05:58] | Okay. Yeah, okay. | 好的 好的 |
[06:00] | – Thanks. – Okay. | -谢谢 -好 |
[06:06] | Why is everyone just lounging around | 为什么大家都游手好闲的 |
[06:07] | with Sapphire on the run? | 蓝宝石还没找到呢 |
[06:09] | – I’m looking. – You sit here now. | -我看着呢 -你坐下 |
[06:11] | Sit here. Go. | 来 坐下 |
[06:14] | So, I just got off the phone to your mother. | 我刚刚和你妈妈打了电话 |
[06:17] | You didn’t tell her I’m here, did you? | 你没告诉她我在这吧 |
[06:19] | No, I didn’t tell her you’re here. | 没有 我没告诉她你在这 |
[06:20] | I don’t know why. What is going on? | 我也不知道为什么 到底怎么了 |
[06:23] | Linda and I have had a difference of opinion. | 琳达和我有些意见不同 |
[06:27] | You did something. What did you do? | 是你做了什么事 你到底做了什么 |
[06:30] | No, don’t answer that. | 不 不要回答 |
[06:31] | I do not want to know. | 我不想知道 |
[06:32] | I need you to call her. | 我需要你给她打电话 |
[06:33] | I will not be brought down by this. | 我可不想被你拉下水 |
[06:35] | Parenting is just constantly dealing | 养孩子就是时不时地解决一些 |
[06:36] | with nothing interesting. | 无聊的问题 |
[06:38] | The problem is that you’re a pushover. | 问题是 你容易心软 |
[06:40] | You’ve always been like that. | 你一直是这样 |
[06:41] | I used to walk all over you. | 我以前对你总是很霸道 |
[06:44] | Honey, you gotta tell me what’s going on. | 亲爱的 你得告诉我到底发生了什么 |
[06:46] | You’re starting to look a little unhinged. | 你看上去有点精神错乱了 |
[06:49] | By midnight tonight, | 今天午夜 |
[06:50] | I’ll find out if I got into Juilliard. | 我就能查出自己有没有被茱莉亚音乐学院录取 |
[06:52] | Oh, my God, that’s… That’s big, babe. | 天哪 这可是大事 亲爱的 |
[06:54] | That’s like… That’s huge. | 这可是天大的事 |
[06:55] | Her whole life forks between success and obscurity. | 她的一生都夹在成功与默默无闻之间 |
[06:58] | How didn’t I know about this? | 我怎么会不知道 |
[06:59] | Nicholas, can we talk? | 尼古拉斯 我们能谈谈吗 |
[07:02] | Why, did you find Sapphire? | 怎么了 你发现蓝宝石了 |
[07:04] | – No. – No, of course you didn’t | -没有 -你当然没有 |
[07:05] | ’cause you haven’t been looking. | 因为你根本没在找 |
[07:07] | She’s not gonna come over and introduce herself. | 它可不会走过来和你做自我介绍 |
[07:08] | She’s a beetle! | 它只是只甲虫 |
[07:11] | I know what this is about. | 我知道是什么事 |
[07:14] | Barb has to go. | 芭布必须得走 |
[07:15] | Nicholas, have you thought this through? | 尼古拉斯 你想清楚了吗 |
[07:19] | I really don’t think I have. | 我觉得没有 |
[07:20] | Matilda is not getting in to Juilliard. | 玛蒂尔达不会被茱莉亚音乐学院录取 |
[07:26] | Yeah, she is. She’s so good. | 她肯定会的 她那么棒 |
[07:29] | Matilda’s not getting into Juilliard. | 玛蒂尔达不会被茱莉亚音乐学院录取 |
[07:31] | She’s not getting in? | 她不会被录取吗 |
[07:32] | Why is she not getting in? | 为什么她不会被录取 |
[07:33] | Nobody gets in. | 没人会被录取 |
[07:36] | Because nobody gets in. | 因为没人会被录取 |
[07:37] | And everybody applies. | 而且大家都申请这座学校 |
[07:39] | And everybody applies. | 而且大家都申请这座学校 |
[07:40] | There’s a house full of people | 外面坐着一大群人 |
[07:42] | ready to watch her have a full-blown meltdown when she finds out. | 都会看到她得知结果之后崩溃的样子 |
[07:46] | I have to get rid of them. | 我得赶走她们 |
[07:48] | – You can’t. – No? | -不行 -不行吗 |
[07:50] | No, it’s too late. | 不行 太晚了 |
[07:56] | I’m just looking at you hoping you’ll tell me what to do. | 我看着你是希望你能告诉我怎么做 |
[08:00] | – I’ll distract them. – Okay. | -我来分散她们的注意 -好 |
[08:03] | We could be wrong about this. | 说不定是我们错了 |
[08:04] | She could end up beating the odds getting in | 她说不定会被侥幸录取 |
[08:06] | and then giving a TED Talk. | 然后去做TED演讲 |
[08:11] | We could be wrong about this. | 说不定是我们错了 |
[08:17] | You know what? Nicholas doesn’t let me touch his hair. | 知道吗 尼古拉斯不让我碰他头发 |
[08:20] | He’s right not to. It’s unstable. | 他这么做没错 他头发不结实 |
[08:21] | That must be why he hates when I pull it. | 所以他才讨厌我大力抓头发 |
[08:23] | No, don’t do that. | 不 别这么做 |
[08:25] | That hair cost me a fortune. | 那头发花了我一大笔钱呢 |
[08:26] | Hair transplant. | 植发手术 |
[08:30] | Yes. | 没错 |
[08:31] | Twice. | 还植了两次 |
[08:38] | I’m in the dressing room getting fitted for a bra | 我在试衣间试穿胸罩的时候 |
[08:40] | when I hear the lady tell my mom | 听到一个女人告诉我妈妈 |
[08:41] | that they “don’t have anything in her size” | 他们”没有符合她尺码的衣服” |
[08:43] | and we should “try our luck online.” | 我们应该”试试网购” |
[08:46] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[08:47] | So I swiped something to get vengeance on her behalf. | 于是我就顺走了一些东西 就当为她报仇 |
[08:51] | A white lace teddy. | 一件白色蕾丝连体内衣 |
[08:53] | Now Linda wants me to return it and, like, go to jail. | 现在琳达想让我还回去 不然我就要去坐牢 |
[08:56] | You expect us to believe that you stole that teddy | 你指望我们相信你偷连体内衣 |
[08:58] | out of some sort of vigilante justice? | 是出于行侠仗义吗 |
[09:02] | Don’t be ridiculous. | 别傻了 |
[09:04] | You stole it for yourself. | 你是自己想要才偷的 |
[09:05] | Uh, guys? | 各位 |
[09:07] | What’s a teddy? | 连体内衣是什么 |
[09:08] | It’s a sexy somethin’, somethin’ | 是一件性感的小内衣 |
[09:10] | you’d wear on your honeymoon. | 度蜜月的时候才会穿 |
[09:14] | Who did you think | 你穿着连体内衣 |
[09:15] | you were gonna be with that teddy? | 是想和谁在一起呢 |
[09:16] | I was just gonna stand around in it. | 我只想穿着而已 |
[09:19] | Teddies are not meant to be worn. | 连体内衣不是用来穿的 |
[09:21] | They’re meant to be peeled off. | 是用来被撕下的 |
[09:24] | Wait, is that why you’re on the run? | 等等 所以你才逃了出来 |
[09:28] | Linda needs a lover. Or a horse. | 琳达需要一个爱人 或是一匹马 |
[09:31] | She has my dad. | 她有我爸呢 |
[09:32] | We need to give Linda bigger problems. | 我们得给琳达找点更大的麻烦 |
[09:36] | We should catfish her. | 我们应该在网上假冒身份和她聊天 |
[09:37] | That way she’ll be distracted by her new lover | 这样的话 她的新爱人会吸引她的所有注意 |
[09:40] | and leave you alone. | 然后就会放过你了 |
[09:43] | Did you guys not hear me? | 你们没听见我说的话吗 |
[09:44] | Yeah, we heard you. We’re here. | 听到了 我们在呢 |
[09:46] | I’m just trying to come to terms with your proposal. | 我只是在说服自己接受你的提议 |
[09:49] | We need to catfish her. | 我们得勾引她 |
[09:50] | I just don’t know why we would. | 我只是不知道为什么要这么做 |
[09:52] | Well, why would you catfish anyone? | 为什么要勾引别人 |
[09:53] | ‘Cause, like, when they’re Barb’s mom, | 因为像芭布的妈妈这种人 |
[09:55] | they just, like, have to be catfished. | 她们就是注定要被勾引 |
[09:58] | Like it or not, this is happening. | 不管你们接不接受 都得这么干 |
[10:02] | Oh, my. | 天哪 |
[10:03] | – Am I gonna die? – We all die. | -我要死了吗 -我们都会死 |
[10:05] | You’re gonna have a torrid affair. | 你会有一场热恋 |
[10:07] | Only one? | 就一场吗 |
[10:10] | Where did you get torrid from? | 怎么看出是热恋的 |
[10:11] | My intuition. | 我的直觉 |
[10:13] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:15] | Matilda, babe? | 玛蒂尔达 宝贝 |
[10:16] | Is there something you and Drea can do together? | 你和德雅要一起玩吗 |
[10:18] | I’d be open to that. | 我都行 |
[10:20] | No, I can’t, not now. | 不 我不行 现在不行 |
[10:25] | Barb, what does your mom look for in a man? | 芭布 你妈妈喜欢什么样的男人 |
[10:27] | Help me. | 帮帮我 |
[10:28] | I think we both know I can’t stop this train. | 我觉得我们都知道我没那本事 |
[10:30] | Be a “yes” person, Barb. | 做个爽快的人 芭布 |
[10:33] | I literally do this all the time. | 我确实一直都这么做 |
[10:35] | What are her interests? | 她对什么感兴趣 |
[10:36] | Wine, and going to Cabo. | 酒精 还有去卡波 |
[10:38] | Got it. She’s basic. | 懂了 她很好搞 |
[10:41] | Ladies, meet Johan. | 女士们 见见约翰 |
[10:45] | I’d really rather not. | 我还是不要了 |
[10:47] | Guys, this is my mom! | 同志们 这可是我妈妈 |
[10:50] | Barb. | 芭布 |
[10:51] | If Linda’s distracted, | 如果琳达注意力转移了 |
[10:53] | she will leave you and your teddy alone. | 就没心思管你和你的连体内衣了 |
[10:57] | What else does she like? | 她还喜欢什么 |
[11:00] | she writes Harry Potter fan fiction. | 她写哈利·波特同人文 |
[11:04] | No one’s supposed to know that. | 不许告诉别人 |
[11:06] | Got it. | 好的 |
[11:07] | Johan, the Harry Potter fan. | 约翰 哈利·波特粉丝 |
[11:10] | You’re not really gonna really send this, are you? | 你不会真的把这个发出去 对吧 |
[11:13] | Already did. | 已经发了 |
[11:14] | What do we do now? | 我们现在该做什么 |
[11:15] | We wait. | 我们等着 |
[11:18] | Sorry, could we get back to Linda writing fan fiction? | 对不起 我们能再聊回琳达写同人文的事吗 |
[11:20] | Oh, yeah. It’s actually erotica. | 好吧 事实上是色情版的 |
[11:23] | My dad travels a lot. | 我爸爸经常出差 |
[11:25] | How’d you find out? | 你怎么发现的 |
[11:26] | On her computer. When I was ten. | 在她电脑上 我10岁的时候 |
[11:30] | It kind of ruined Harry Potter for m. | 毁了我对哈利·波特的感受 |
[11:31] | But, like, also sex. | 还毁了性爱 |
[11:33] | Yeah, it’s not been an easy life. | 是啊 人生太艰难了 |
[11:41] | She accepted. | 她接受了 |
[11:42] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[11:43] | When it comes to men, I like the mean ones, | 说到男人 我喜欢冷酷的那种 |
[11:46] | I’ve always been like that. | 我总是喜欢那种 |
[11:47] | Hmm, yeah. The bad boys, yeah. | 是啊 坏男孩 对 |
[11:49] | And if that’s your fate, | 如果那是命中注定 |
[11:50] | then you just have to accept it. | 你只需要接受即可 |
[11:52] | Nicholas’ father he acted like a really nice guy but… | 尼古拉斯的爸爸看上去像个好男人 |
[11:55] | oh, he was mean as a cut snake, and I loved it. | 但他其实跟斩蛇男主一样冷酷 我喜欢 |
[12:01] | Is Nicholas like his dad? | 尼古拉斯像他爸爸吗 |
[12:02] | He does look a bit like him but slightly melted. | 他看上去有点像他但更软萌 |
[12:04] | He lacks the symmetry. | 他缺少棱角 |
[12:05] | Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey. I can hear you. | 喂你们俩长舌妇 我能听见 |
[12:08] | Well, I didn’t know if you were in the room or not, so… | 我不知道你在不在 |
[12:12] | Let’s be on my side. | 你是我这边的人啊 |
[12:14] | And I am, darling. | 是的 亲爱的 |
[12:15] | I don’t think Johan would say that. | 我不觉得约翰会那么说 |
[12:17] | Johan will say what I tell him to say. | 我让约翰说什么他就说什么 |
[12:21] | What’s her favorite character? | 她最喜欢的角色是什么 |
[12:22] | Draco Malfoy. | 德拉科·马尔福 |
[12:23] | What a curve ball. | 真是出乎意料啊 |
[12:24] | Sometimes I like to dress up | 有时我喜欢装扮成 |
[12:27] | as Draco Malfoy. | 德拉科·马尔福 |
[12:28] | She’s gonna know it’s me. | 她会知道是我的 |
[12:31] | She’s writing more. | 她在输入中 |
[12:33] | “So do I”? | “我也是” |
[12:34] | Wait. Wait, wait, wait. Wait. | 等等 等等 等等 |
[12:35] | Your mom dresses up as Draco Malfoy? | 你妈妈装扮成德拉科·马尔福吗 |
[12:37] | To Comic Con. | 去漫展 |
[12:39] | Honestly, I am this close to loving Linda. | 老实说 我快要爱上琳达了 |
[12:41] | Sometimes I wonder if Draco is a homosexual. | 有时我想德拉科是不是个同性恋 |
[12:47] | So does she! | 她也是 |
[12:52] | I wanna be laughing. | 我也想笑笑 |
[12:56] | What is it? What is it? What is it? | 怎么了 怎么了 什么东西 |
[12:59] | No, what is it? | 不 干嘛呢 |
[13:01] | What fresh hell are you up to? | 你们又搞什么花样呢 |
[13:03] | It’s private. | 这是隐私 |
[13:04] | We’re on the Internet, it’s nothing. | 我们在上网 没事 |
[13:06] | No. Barb, what is it? | 不 芭布 怎么回事 |
[13:09] | Don’t you dare. | 你敢说 |
[13:10] | Barb, give it to me. | 芭布 告诉我 |
[13:12] | Give it to me. | 告诉我 |
[13:14] | Give it to me. | 告诉我 |
[13:15] | We’re catfishing my mom. | 我们在捉弄我妈妈 |
[13:16] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[13:18] | – In what way? – The standard way. | -怎么捉弄 -常规操作 |
[13:21] | Pretending to be a gay Draco Malfoy | 假装成一个基佬德拉科·马尔福 |
[13:23] | who’s ready to get down. | 想要来段一夜情 |
[13:25] | No! | 不 |
[13:27] | How is this helpful? | 这怎么会有用 |
[13:28] | It’s no big deal. | 没什么大不了 |
[13:32] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:33] | Did she reply? | 她回复了吗 |
[13:34] | She wants to meet up right away. | 她想马上奔现 |
[13:37] | Linda’s been very responsive. | 琳达的回应很积极 |
[13:41] | No, no, no, no. This is… This is… This is… This is… | 不 不 不 不 这 这 这 |
[13:42] | I am disappointed. | 我很失望 |
[13:44] | I am. | 真的 |
[13:45] | And I’m very mad. | 我很生气 |
[13:47] | And… | 而且 |
[13:49] | And I appreciate that it’s not matching | 我知道这和我的 |
[13:50] | with my tone of my voice. But why did I lie for you? | 语气不相符 但我为什么替你说谎呢 |
[13:53] | That was a ni… That was a nice thing I did, Barb, | 那 我那是为了你好 芭布 |
[13:55] | and you’ve turned around | 你扭过头来 |
[13:57] | and you’ve catfished your own mother. | 捉弄起了自己的妈妈 |
[14:02] | Just really needed you guys | 你们今晚真是 |
[14:05] | to not be little mongrels tonight. | 有点过分 |
[14:07] | And you went and… | 你们去 |
[14:10] | You need to be punished. | 你们应该被惩罚 |
[14:11] | You’ve lost… | 你们失去了 |
[14:13] | You’ve lost bedroom privileges. | 你们失去了用卧室的特权 |
[14:17] | Also… | 还有 |
[14:19] | You need to get yelled at, you’re gonna get yelled at. | 你们要被教训 你们会被教训 |
[14:22] | Is this you doing that? | 你不正在凶我们吗 |
[14:23] | Yes. | 对 |
[14:24] | And it’s not great. | 但我发挥得不够好 |
[14:27] | Get up. | 起来 |
[14:29] | Let’s go. Mum? | 走 妈妈 |
[14:31] | I need you to get mad for me. | 我需要你帮我发脾气 |
[14:33] | I was catfished once. | 我也被捉弄过一次 |
[14:34] | It was humiliating. | 非常丢脸 |
[14:36] | He told me that he lived in Greece. | 他告诉我他住在希腊 |
[14:38] | He didn’t. | 但他不是 |
[14:39] | He said he was in love with me. | 他说他爱我 |
[14:40] | So, of course, I bought him a ticket | 当然 我给他买了张 |
[14:41] | to come and visit me in Australia. | 来澳大利亚看我的票 |
[14:43] | And then I waited at the airport all day | 然后我在机场等了一整天 |
[14:44] | and he never showed up. | 他没出现 |
[14:46] | So then I paid a computer person to try and find him. | 所以我雇了个电脑专家想找到他 |
[14:49] | And it turned out that he was this fat little man | 结果他是个卖二手电话的 |
[14:50] | who sold used phones. | 矮胖男人 |
[14:53] | The photographs that I sent him, my God. | 我给他发过的照片 我的天 |
[14:57] | Everything, he had seen everything. | 一切 他什么都看过了 |
[15:01] | What you little shits have done | 你们做的那些小破事 |
[15:03] | is just about the worst thing that you can do | 是你们能对一个中年女人做的 |
[15:05] | to a middle-aged woman. | 最糟糕的事了 |
[15:06] | You gave her hope. | 你们给了她希望 |
[15:08] | You humiliated her. | 你们羞辱了她 |
[15:10] | And you revealed her very sad hobby. | 你们泄露了她可悲的兴趣 |
[15:12] | Nicholas has done nothing but run around after you, | 尼古拉斯什么都不做 就光伺候你们了 |
[15:14] | and then you just, you threw that right back in his face. | 你们却 你们却狼心狗肺 不知好歹 |
[15:16] | You’ve cuckolded him. | 你们背叛了他 |
[15:18] | You’ve made him look like a complete pansy | 你们让他在别的家长面前 |
[15:19] | in front of the other parents. | 看起来完全是个娘炮 |
[15:20] | Like he’s your bitch. | 好像他是你们的走狗 |
[15:22] | Now, here’s what needs to happen. | 接下来你们要做的是 |
[15:24] | He needs to feed you back to your mother | 他要把你做的事告诉你妈 |
[15:26] | so that she can tear you apart limb by limb. | 好让她把你大卸八块 |
[15:29] | And then you get to spend the next three years of your life | 然后在你生命接下来的三年里 |
[15:32] | sharing a house with a woman that you sexually shamed. | 你将和被你性羞辱过的女人共处一室 |
[15:35] | Seriously? No results? | 认真的吗 还没出结果 |
[15:37] | I’m really, really sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[15:40] | Sorry, Penny. | 对不起 潘妮 |
[15:42] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[15:44] | This is really helping me understand | 这下我真的明白 |
[15:46] | why you are the way you are. | 你怎么变成现在这样的 |
[15:47] | Yeah. Yeah, I kept trying to tell you. | 是啊 我一直在试着告诉你 |
[16:00] | What? What are you doing? | 干嘛 你要做什么 |
[16:01] | We can’t have sex with all these people in the house. | 我们不能在满是人的房子里做爱 |
[16:04] | Why? It’s not like we ever make any noise. | 为什么 我们又不会搞出很大动静 |
[16:06] | That’s not true, sometimes… | 这不是真的 有时候… |
[16:08] | Sometimes you mutter apologies. | 有时候你会嘀咕着道歉 |
[16:10] | Shut up! | 住嘴 |
[16:12] | See my point? | 你瞧瞧 |
[16:14] | Oh. Um, sorry. | 抱歉 |
[16:15] | Nicholas, I need you. | 尼古拉斯 我要跟你谈谈 |
[16:17] | Yeah. Okay. | 好吧 好的 |
[16:25] | Matilda fell asleep | 玛蒂尔达睡了 |
[16:26] | and I checked her computer. | 我查了她的电脑 |
[16:28] | She got in. | 她被录取了 |
[16:29] | She did what? She got in! | 她什么 她考上了 |
[16:30] | Nicholas, this is worse. This is worse! | 尼古拉斯 这很糟糕 很糟糕 |
[16:32] | This isn’t worse. This is amazing! | 这不糟糕 这很不可思议 |
[16:34] | She can’t go! | 她不能去 |
[16:35] | Why? | 为什么 |
[16:37] | Nicholas… | 尼古拉斯 |
[16:38] | she can’t catch a bus alone. | 她自己都没法赶公交 |
[16:40] | She’s been to a city maybe twice? | 她可能到城市里去过两次 |
[16:42] | I-I think twice. | 我想可能有两次 |
[16:45] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[16:49] | But she says she can go. | 但她说她可以去 |
[16:50] | How can she know she can do this | 如果她都没见过 |
[16:53] | if she’s never seen it? | 怎么知道自己能做到呢 |
[16:56] | I think we have to lie to her and tell her she didn’t get in. | 我觉得我们得骗她说她没考上 |
[16:59] | Oh, we can’t do that. | 我们不能这么做 |
[17:01] | I mean, I’m not doing that. | 我不会这么做 |
[17:04] | Well, then, you have to tell her | 那你就必须告诉她 |
[17:05] | she did get in | 她考上了 |
[17:06] | but you’re not letting her go. | 但你不准备让她去 |
[17:08] | I’m certainly not doing that. | 我绝对不会这么做 |
[17:13] | She’s scared of crowds. | 她害怕人群 |
[17:15] | She’s scared of crowds in New York. | 她害怕纽约的人来人往 |
[17:18] | I am begging you to understand she just can’t. | 我在求你明白她真的做不到 |
[17:24] | I hear you. I really… | 我明白了 我真的… |
[17:27] | really do, I just… | 真的明白 我只是… |
[17:31] | Look, she didn’t used to be able to talk, right? | 你看 她以前连话都说不了 对吧 |
[17:32] | And everyone said she wasn’t gonna be able to talk, | 所有人都说她不能说话 |
[17:34] | and then she worked hard and Dad worked hard, and… | 然后她和爸爸都很努力地尝试 |
[17:37] | now she won’t shut up. | 现在她都喋喋不休了 |
[17:40] | Any time people have said no to her, she’s like… | 每次有人说她做不到 她就… |
[17:43] | supersedes their expectations. | “取代”他们的期望 |
[17:45] | I don’t wanna be one of those people telling her no. | 我不想成为那些说她做不到的人 |
[17:48] | Just… | 就是… |
[17:50] | I can see why you think | 我明白你为什么 |
[17:51] | that might be a helpful, | 觉得这是个有用 |
[17:53] | thoughtful thing to say, | 且贴心的说法 |
[17:54] | but it is so, so stupid. | 但这真是太蠢了 |
[17:58] | Also it’s “exceeds” not “supersedes.” | 而且是”超越”不是”取代” |
[18:00] | We just don’t have a choice. | 我们别无选择 |
[18:02] | We just don’t have a choice. We have to do this. | 我们没得选 必须这么做 |
[18:07] | If she goes and she fails… | 如果她去了 失败了 |
[18:09] | at least she’ll have us to come back to. | 至少她还能回到我们身边 |
[18:10] | If we say no to her, then… | 如果我们不让她去 那… |
[18:12] | she’ll hate us and then she will have nothing. | 她会恨我们并且一无所有 |
[18:17] | Okay, fine. | 好吧 好吧 |
[18:19] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[18:20] | Do you wanna wrestle? | 你想玩摔跤吗 |
[18:23] | No. | 不 |
[18:23] | A little wrestle. | 稍微玩一下 |
[18:25] | No. Not right now. | 不 现在不想 |
[18:29] | Total hysterectomy. | 完整的子宫切除 |
[18:31] | It didn’t hurt that much. | 也没有那么痛 |
[18:32] | Just little snip, snip. | 这里一剪 那里一切 |
[18:34] | All gone. | 全没了 |
[18:40] | I didn’t expect to have this reaction. | 我没想过会有这种反应 |
[18:42] | You probably think this is quite ridiculous, | 你可能会觉得很荒谬 |
[18:43] | that a woman my age, | 我这个年纪的女人 |
[18:44] | would be shocked to find out | 发现自己再也不能生孩子了 |
[18:46] | that she can’t have more kids. | 还是会大吃一惊 |
[18:47] | Sure. | 当然 |
[18:49] | And I won’t be telling Malcolm because… | 而且我不会告诉马尔科姆 因为… |
[18:52] | he doesn’t know why I’m here. | 他不知道我为什么住院 |
[18:54] | I think unconsciously men like to think | 我想男人会下意识地希望 |
[18:56] | that you’re still fertile, and so I just let him try. | 女人还能生育 所以我就让他试好了 |
[19:01] | But if I were you… | 但如果我是你… |
[19:04] | don’t wait. | 不要等待 |
[19:06] | Have as many kids as you can with any man | 跟那些蠢到不戴套的男人 |
[19:08] | that’s stupid enough not to wear a condom. | 尽可能多地生孩子 |
[19:12] | Get the kid. | 并带走孩子 |
[19:15] | It’s all that matters in the end. | 最终这才是最重要的 |
[19:16] | Okay. | 好的 |
[19:18] | Mum, leave the kids alone. | 妈 别烦孩子们 |
[19:21] | Do we think that’s a regular teenage girl thing? | 这是正常年轻女孩做的事吗 |
[19:24] | No. We don’t spoon. | 不 我们不会从背后抱 |
[19:26] | No, we don’t. | 不 我们不这样 |
[19:27] | Who’s spooning? | 谁在从背后抱着 |
[19:28] | Mum, I’m saying good night now. | 妈 我要道晚安了 |
[19:30] | Well, I’ll see you at Christmas. | 我们圣诞节见 |
[19:31] | No, I’m gonna see you before then. | 不 我会在那之前见到你 |
[19:33] | I don’t know that. | 我可说不好 |
[19:33] | Okay, bye. Bye-bye. | 好了 再见 再见 |
[19:37] | This is new. | 这还是第一次见 |
[19:38] | This is new, isn’t it? | 很新奇不是吗 |
[19:39] | It’s new. Yeah. | 很新奇 是的 |
[19:54] | Hey, Larry. | 拉瑞 |
[19:56] | You eat my Sapphire? | 你吃了我的蓝宝石吗 |
[19:59] | Larry, I’m not mad. | 拉瑞 我没生气 |
[20:01] | I just want you to be honest with me. | 我只是希望你对我诚实点 |
[20:04] | Did you eat my Sapphire? | 你是不是吃了我的蓝宝石 |
[20:10] | I wasn’t expecting this. | 我没想到会这样 |
[20:12] | I didn’t prepare anything. | 我什么也没准备 |
[20:14] | I’m just so surprised. | 我真是太惊讶了 |
[20:16] | When I was four, | 我四岁的时候 |
[20:18] | my beautiful mother passed away. | 我美丽的妈妈去世了 |
[20:20] | I was diagnosed with autism spectrum disorder. | 我被诊断为自闭症 |
[20:23] | It wasn’t easy, | 这真的很不容易 |
[20:24] | but I worked to overcome this adversity. | 但我努力克服了这一障碍 |
[20:27] | When I was 17, my dad, too, passed away. | 我17岁的时候 我爸爸也去世了 |
[20:30] | I got here through sheer will and belief | 我完全是凭着意志和信念走到今天 |
[20:34] | that hard work will pay off in bountiful rewards. | 我相信一分耕耘一分收获 |
[20:38] | Nothing in my life has come easily to me. | 我生活中没有什么是轻松得到的 |
[20:41] | I’d like to thank Juilliard. | 我要感谢茱莉亚学院 |
[20:43] | They believed in me when so few did. | 相信我的人寥寥无几 但他们相信我 |
[20:47] | Oh. This is heavier than what I was expecting. | 这比我想的还要重 |