时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | How do you talk to grown-ups? I’ve forgotten. | 该怎么和成年人聊天 我都给忘了 |
[00:08] | You’ll be fine. | 你会没事的 |
[00:09] | Easy for you to say standing over there | 你这朵社交花 |
[00:11] | with your decent social skills. | 真是站着说话不腰疼 |
[00:13] | You just ask them questions about their interests | 你只要问他们感兴趣的问题 |
[00:15] | and display active listening. | 并表现出认真倾听就行了 |
[00:18] | I don’t think that can be right. | 我觉得那不行吧 |
[00:20] | And don’t take risks. | 还有不要冒险 |
[00:21] | You don’t need to take any risks. | 你不需要冒任何风险 |
[00:23] | But I’m a risk taker. | 但我喜欢冒险 |
[00:24] | Just be polite. | 礼貌点就行了 |
[00:25] | I feel like maybe you’re not dating the right boy. | 我觉得你可能找错恋爱对象了 |
[00:28] | – You can be polite. – Yeah. | -你可以礼貌点的 -可不是吗 |
[00:29] | I’ve been practicing disingenuous compliments | 我一直在练习虚伪的赞美 |
[00:31] | to help me fit in with Americans. | 好让我融入那群美国人 |
[00:33] | Don’t say things like that. | 别说那种话 |
[00:35] | I was just joking. | 我只是在开玩笑 |
[00:36] | Are we not doing jokes today? | 我们今天不能开玩笑了吗 |
[00:37] | Of course we’re doing jokes today. | 我们今天当然能开玩笑 |
[00:38] | Just not in front of other people? | 只是不能在别人面前吗 |
[00:40] | Just please don’t mention to Lyndsey | 千万别和林赛提起 |
[00:41] | that I told you about her brother. | 我告诉过你她哥哥的事 |
[00:42] | What happened to her brother? | 她哥哥怎么了 |
[00:45] | – Are you kidding? – I am not kidding. | -你是在逗我吗 -没有啊 |
[00:49] | Her brother died of an opioid overdose. | 她哥哥死于类鸦片药物摄入过量 |
[00:53] | How the hell do you think I’d bring that up? | 你丫怎么觉得我会问起这种事 |
[00:55] | Well, I don’t know. | 我又说不准 |
[00:56] | But she gets very sensitive about it. | 但她对这件事很敏感 |
[00:58] | Yeah, I can imagine. | 我能想象 |
[01:10] | Where’s Rosie? | 罗茜哪去了 |
[01:11] | Forget Rosie. | 别提她了 |
[01:12] | I just want Nicholas to focus on us. | 我只想让尼古拉斯关注我们 |
[01:14] | What do you think of us so far? | 到目前为止你觉得我们怎么样 |
[01:16] | I like you immensely. | 我非常喜欢你们 |
[01:17] | But who do you like better, Lyndsay or me? | 但你更喜欢谁 我还是林赛 |
[01:19] | I can’t answer that. | 我答不出来 |
[01:20] | I-I-I don’t have enough information. | 我了解得不够多 |
[01:22] | I am a legitimate fencer. | 我是个正经的击剑手 |
[01:24] | Okay, that’s… | 好吧 那… |
[01:25] | I have very, very deep laser hair removal. | 我做了非常非常彻底的激光脱毛 |
[01:27] | Everywhere. | 全身都做了 |
[01:28] | Deep into my vagina. | 彻底到阴道都做了 |
[01:30] | Connie, he doesn’t wanna know that. | 康妮 他不想知道这事 |
[01:31] | Alex, stop being weird. | 艾利克斯 别出洋相了 |
[01:33] | You are being weird, Alex. | 你表现得太奇怪了 艾利克斯 |
[01:34] | Oh, great, this is one of those dinner parties | 好极了 原来这是那种晚宴 |
[01:36] | where everyone gangs up on the person | 每个人都会和介绍他们的那个人 |
[01:37] | who introduced them. | 反目成仇 |
[01:38] | That’s fun. Cool. | 真有趣 妙极了 |
[01:40] | I present Rosie. | 有请罗茜 |
[01:42] | – Nicholas! – Hi! | -尼古拉斯 -大家好啊 |
[01:45] | Look at this place. This is all you? | 这房子真漂亮 是你们的吗 |
[01:47] | It’s my dead dad’s. | 是我已故的爸爸的 |
[01:49] | Does your dead dad have a powder room? | 那你爸爸有化妆间吗 |
[01:50] | ‘Cause I need to take off this face. | 因为我得卸个妆 |
[01:52] | No, not your face, I love your face. | 不 别卸妆啊 我喜欢你的脸蛋 |
[01:53] | It’s such a beautiful face. | 多漂亮的小脸啊 |
[01:54] | And you gonna love it even more without the makeup. | 不化妆你会更喜欢它的 |
[01:56] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[01:57] | Hey, do you think if I do well at this dinner | 你觉得如果我在晚餐表现得很好 |
[01:59] | then you can put me in drag? | 你能把我打扮成变装皇后吗 |
[02:00] | Nicholas, don’t say that. | 尼古拉斯 别这么说 |
[02:01] | She doesn’t wanna do that. | 她不想那样做 |
[02:02] | That’s not fun for her. | 那对她来说不好玩 |
[02:03] | Sorry that I wasn’t fun. | 很抱歉我是个无趣的人 |
[02:21] | Meanwhile, my sister is stabbing mole holes | 同时 我妹妹在用冰镐 |
[02:25] | with an ice pick | 戳鼹鼠洞 |
[02:27] | and while she’s pulling the injured moles | 她还把受伤的鼹鼠 |
[02:30] | out of the ground. | 拽出地面 |
[02:32] | While screaming about how | 一边尖叫着 |
[02:34] | our brother was the most delightful, | 我们的哥哥是最可爱 |
[02:37] | generous, sweet person | 最慷慨 最可爱的人 |
[02:39] | and how her boyfriend’s brother | 还有她男朋友的哥哥 |
[02:41] | is always giving us fake Burberry Christmas presents | 总是给我们山寨巴宝莉当做圣诞礼物 |
[02:45] | and insisting they’re real. | 还坚持说它们是正品 |
[02:46] | And, and… | 还有 还有… |
[02:48] | And how he should have died | 死的应该是他 |
[02:49] | and not our brother! | 而不是我们的哥哥 |
[02:56] | Well, that was… | 那可真是… |
[02:57] | Wow, I’m-I’m… | 我 我… |
[02:59] | so sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[03:00] | Like, that’s a funny story | 那是个有趣的故事 |
[03:01] | but also I’m sa… sorry to find out | 但我也很遗憾 |
[03:03] | about your– your brother dying. | 得知你哥哥已经去世了 |
[03:05] | It’s all right. | 没关系的 |
[03:06] | Um, why… | 你怎么… |
[03:08] | Why didn’t you mention to Nicholas | 你怎么没告诉尼古拉斯 |
[03:10] | that my brother died? | 我哥哥死了 |
[03:12] | I don’t know. | 我不知道啊 |
[03:16] | What, is it like such… | 怎么着 这是什么… |
[03:17] | trivial information that you– you wouldn’t mention it? | 你不屑于提起来的琐事吗 |
[03:23] | What in Heaven’s name were ya all talking about | 你们到底在说什么 |
[03:26] | that was so important | 有那么重要 |
[03:27] | that you didn’t have time to mention that? | 你都没时间说这个吗 |
[03:31] | She drunk herself Southern again. | 她又喝得找不到北了 |
[03:33] | Well, I never intended to have quite so much to drink. | 我可没想过有这么多酒可喝 |
[03:36] | I’m sure he was just, like, respecting your privacy. | 我觉得他只是想保护你们的隐私 |
[03:38] | His obituary was published in the paper. | 他的讣告可是发在报纸上了 |
[03:40] | I told him, okay? | 我跟他说了 好吗 |
[03:43] | What? No, you can’t do this. | 什么 不 你别这么说啊 |
[03:46] | You lied… | 你撒谎说 |
[03:48] | about knowing that my brother had died? | 不知道我哥哥去世了吗 |
[03:53] | Yeah. | 是 |
[03:54] | You… You acted like it was like a surprise | 你表现的好像很惊讶 |
[03:57] | that he had died, | 他去世了 |
[03:58] | when it was, in fact, information you knew? | 而事实你当时已经知道了吗 |
[04:02] | Yeah. That– that’s what I… That’s what I did. | 对 对 就是这样 |
[04:09] | Why? Why did you pretend not to know? | 为什么 为什么你要假装不知道 |
[04:16] | Yeah, I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[04:18] | Well, I do not wish to be Nicholas’ favorite no more. | 我可不想当尼古拉斯的挚爱了 |
[04:22] | Y’all can have him. | 你们上吧 |
[04:24] | No, no, no, I don’t want him. | 不不不 我也不想要他 |
[04:27] | Well, this has gone downhill. | 这有点不妙 |
[04:28] | I-I-I’m sorry. I’m just gonna need a second chance. | 我很抱歉 我只需要再给我一次机会 |
[04:30] | Sugar, that was your second chance. | 甜心 那就是你第二次机会 |
[04:33] | Honestly, I’m gonna need infinite chances. | 老实说 我需要无限次的机会 |
[04:37] | Come with me, honey. Come on. | 跟我来 亲爱的 来 |
[04:44] | Now keep your eyes open and no blinking. | 现在把眼睛睁着 别眨眼 |
[04:49] | If I don’t blink, will you tell the others | 如果我不眨眼 你会跟他们说 |
[04:50] | I’m a good boyfriend for Alex? | 我是艾利克斯的好男友吗 |
[04:52] | It’s just, he was so nervous about me. | 他很紧张我的表现 |
[04:54] | He was a hot mess of crazy tonight. | 他今晚真是疯狂的一团糟 |
[04:56] | – Crazy. Yeah. – But I think he really likes you. | -是疯了 -但我觉得他真的喜欢你 |
[04:58] | – Me? – Yes, you! | -我吗 -对 就是你 |
[05:00] | – Lil’ ol’ me? – Yeah, you! | -本宝贝吗 -对 你这个宝贝 |
[05:02] | Me? | 我吗 |
[05:04] | Like, that is not a normal person. | 这不是一个正常人 |
[05:06] | I mean, like, I don’t think he’s the guy for you. | 我是说 我觉得他不适合你 |
[05:08] | Well, why would he do that? | 他为什么会那么做 |
[05:10] | – No. – What? | -不 -什么 |
[05:14] | It’s because I told him to. | 因为是我告诉他那么做的 |
[05:17] | What? | 什么 |
[05:18] | I told him not to tell you I told him. | 我告诉他别和你说我告诉他了 |
[05:21] | I just, I got so panicked because I was worried | 我只是很害怕因为我担心 |
[05:23] | about what you guys would think about him | 你们会怎么看他 |
[05:24] | and, like, what I would think about him | 还有如果你们不喜欢他 |
[05:25] | if you guys didn’t like him, you know. | 我该怎么看他 你知道吗 |
[05:28] | So he took the blame to protect you? | 所以他为了保护你就揽下了责任 |
[05:31] | Yes. | 对 |
[05:32] | Well that’s… Yeah, that’s quite good. | 那可真不错啊 |
[05:37] | Come on, Nicholas. Yeah! | 来啊 尼古拉斯 |
[05:39] | Do it! | 来一个 |
[05:42] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[05:48] | Come on, Nicholas. | 来啊 尼古拉斯 |
[05:50] | Yes! | 漂亮 |
[05:51] | Do it! | 来一个 |
[05:52] | ♪ Don’t leave me this way ♪ | ♪别留我欲火焚身♪ |
[05:57] | ♪ I can’t survive ♪ | ♪我无法独活♪ |
[06:00] | ♪ I can’t stay alive ♪ | ♪没有你的爱♪ |
[06:02] | ♪ Without your love ♪ | ♪我活不下去♪ |
[06:05] | ♪ Oh, baby ♪ | ♪宝贝♪ |
[06:07] | ♪ Don’t leave me this way, no ♪ | ♪别留我欲火焚身♪ |
[06:12] | ♪ I can’t exist ♪ | ♪我活不下去♪ |
[06:15] | ♪ I’ll surely miss ♪ | ♪我一定会想念♪ |
[06:16] | Oh, yes! | 太棒了 |
[06:17] | ♪ Your tender kiss ♪ | ♪你轻柔的吻♪ |
[06:19] | ♪ Don’t leave me this way ♪ | ♪别留我欲火焚身♪ |
[06:24] | ♪ Ohh, baby ♪ | ♪宝贝♪ |
[06:26] | ♪ My heart is full of love and desire for you ♪ | ♪我心里都是对你的爱和欲壑♪ |
[06:30] | ♪ So come on down and do what you’ve got to do ♪ | ♪快来像你曾经做的那样♪ |
[06:34] | ♪ You started this fire down in my soul ♪ | ♪你点燃了我灵魂深处的火种♪ |
[06:38] | ♪ Now can’t you see it’s burning out of control ♪ | ♪你没看它已熊熊燎原了吗♪ |
[06:42] | ♪ So come on satisfy the need in me ♪ | ♪快来填满我的欲壑♪ |
[06:46] | ♪ ‘Cause only your good loving can set me free ♪ | ♪因为只有你的爱能让我释放♪ |
[06:49] | ♪ Set me free, set me free ♪ | ♪释放我 释放我♪ |
[06:52] | ♪ Satisfy the need in me ♪ | ♪填满我的欲壑♪ |
[06:55] | ♪ Yeah, baby ♪ | ♪宝贝♪ |
[06:57] | ♪ Will you satisfy the need in me? ♪ | ♪你会填满我的欲壑吗♪ |
[06:59] | ♪ Ohh-oh, baby ♪ | ♪宝贝♪ |
[07:01] | ♪ Come on down satisfy the need in me ♪ | ♪快来满足我的欲壑♪ |
[07:03] | ♪ Oh, baby ♪ | ♪宝贝♪ |
[07:05] | ♪ Don’t leave me this way ♪ | ♪别留我欲火焚身♪ |
[07:07] | ♪ Don’t leave me this way ♪ | ♪别留我欲火焚身♪ |
[07:09] | ♪ Don’t leave me this way ♪ | ♪别留我欲火焚身♪ |
[07:11] | ♪ Don’t leave me this way ♪ | ♪别留我欲火焚身♪ |
[07:12] | ♪ No, don’t leave me this way ♪ | ♪别 别留我欲火焚身♪ |
[07:14] | ♪ No, don’t leave me this way, baby ♪ | ♪别留我欲火焚身 宝贝♪ |
[07:17] | ♪ Don’t leave me ♪ | ♪别留我欲火焚身♪ |
[07:19] | ♪ Don’t leave me this way ♪ | ♪别留我欲火焚身♪ |
[07:21] | ♪ Don’t leave me ♪ | ♪别留我♪ |
[07:23] | ♪ Don’t leave me this way ♪ | ♪别留我欲火焚身♪ |
[07:25] | ♪ Oh, baby… ♪ | ♪宝贝♪ |
[07:28] | Is this really what you want, Matilda? | 这就是你想要的吗 玛蒂尔达 |
[07:30] | It’s an invaluable experience. | 这是一种非常宝贵的经验 |
[07:31] | I mean, I’ve never been to a party. Have you? | 我是说 我还没去过派对呢 你们呢 |
[07:37] | No, that’s not for me. | 不 这不适合我 |
[07:39] | Okay, see you later. | 好 一会儿见 |
[07:48] | Hi. I’m Matilda. | 你好 我是玛蒂尔达 |
[07:59] | What’s up, Matilda? | 你好吗 玛蒂尔达 |
[08:00] | Have you seen Luke? He invited me. | 你见到卢克了吗 他邀请我来的 |
[08:02] | I mean, technically… | 理论上来说 |
[08:04] | I mean, this is his party, so he invited everybody. | 这是他的派对 所有人都是他邀请的 |
[08:06] | I think I’m done talking to you right now. | 我觉得我们的谈话到此为止 |
[08:07] | I should… I should go find him. | 我应该 我该去找他了 |
[08:09] | Okay, you do that. | 好 你去吧 |
[08:23] | Hey, Matilda. You want a drink? | 玛蒂尔达 想喝点儿什么吗 |
[08:26] | No, thank you. Would you like some schnapps? | 不了 谢谢 你想喝点杜松子酒吗 |
[08:28] | No. | 不了 |
[08:29] | You want next game? | 你想玩下一局吗 |
[08:30] | I’m not coordinated enough, | 我不够协调 |
[08:32] | I’d probably embarrass you. | 我可能会让你难堪的 |
[08:37] | This is a real party. | 这真的是个派对 |
[08:40] | Like a real party. | 名副其实的派对 |
[08:43] | Do you think people are gonna be smoking marijuana? | 你觉得会不会有人吸大麻 |
[08:48] | Oh! Do you think there’s gonna be a girl | 会不会有一个昏倒在 |
[08:49] | passed out in the bathroom? | 洗手间的女孩 |
[08:51] | And then when people see her passed out | 有人发现她昏倒后 |
[08:53] | they’re gonna wonder if they should pee | 他们会开始思考究竟是该 |
[08:55] | with her passed out | 直接这样上厕所 |
[08:56] | or go find another bathroom. | 还是去别的洗手间 |
[08:58] | I’m gonna get another drink. | 我要再去拿杯酒 |
[09:00] | – You want to come with? – Uh, okay. | -一起来吗 -好啊 |
[09:02] | Yeah? All right. | 来吧 |
[09:09] | Hey, uh, I’m really glad that you could come tonight. | 嘿 你今晚能来我很高兴 |
[09:15] | Listen… | 听着 |
[09:17] | Matilda, I think you’re great and fun. | 玛蒂尔达 我觉得你很棒很有趣 |
[09:20] | Thank you. You’re great and fun. | 谢谢 你也很棒很有趣 |
[09:23] | Right. But… | 好吧 不过 |
[09:25] | I just don’t want you to get the wrong impression. | 我只是不想让你会错意 |
[09:27] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[09:29] | Well, I think you are super rad, | 我觉得你超级好 |
[09:32] | but I only like you as a friend. | 但我只像朋友一样喜欢你 |
[09:39] | Nothing else? | 没有别的意思吗 |
[09:40] | No. | 没有 |
[09:42] | But I have a crush on you. | 但是我喜欢上你了 |
[09:44] | I know. | 我知道 |
[09:45] | Do you think I’m pretty and nice? | 你觉得我人美心善吗 |
[09:47] | Yes. | 是的 |
[09:48] | Then what’s the problem? | 那还有什么问题 |
[09:51] | Well, I don’t think I really have time | 我觉得我现在没有时间 |
[09:53] | for, like, girls right now. | 谈恋爱 |
[09:55] | And, you know, I’m super busy with soccer and… | 你也知道 我现在忙着踢足球 |
[09:59] | Did you lead me on? | 你是故意误导我的吗 |
[10:00] | I don’t think I did that. | 我不觉得我有 |
[10:03] | Some people think they have to be nice to me | 有些人觉得他们必须对我友善 |
[10:05] | because I’m different, | 就因为我不一样 |
[10:06] | but actually they don’t like me. | 但他们其实根本不喜欢我 |
[10:09] | Is that what you’re doing? | 你也是这样吗 |
[10:10] | I actually really gotta go to the bathroom, | 我真的得去洗手间了 |
[10:12] | so, uh… | 所以 |
[10:14] | No. No… | 不 不 |
[10:15] | No, no. | 不 |
[10:16] | No, Luke, no. | 不 卢克 不 |
[10:18] | No. | 不 |
[10:26] | Out! | 让开 |
[10:29] | Move! | 闪开 |
[10:45] | Let’s take it down a notch, okay? | 别这么夸张 好吗 |
[10:49] | I’m an idiot. | 我就是个白痴 |
[10:51] | I’m stupid. | 我蠢死了 |
[10:54] | What happened? | 发生什么了 |
[10:56] | Luke broke my heart and I can feel it breaking. | 卢克伤了我的心 我能感到自己心碎了 |
[10:59] | Do you need anything? | 你需要什么吗 |
[11:01] | Space? | 空间 |
[11:02] | Okay, I’ll go inside. | 好吧 我进去了 |
[11:35] | Hey-ho. | 你回来啦 |
[11:37] | He said we couldn’t date | 他说我们不能约会 |
[11:39] | ’cause he had to focus on soccer. | 因为他必须专心踢足球 |
[11:41] | Do you think it’s because of soccer | 你觉得是因为足球 |
[11:44] | or because I have autism? | 还是因为我有自闭症 |
[11:46] | Well, soccer’s never stopped Luke from getting girls before. | 卢克以前从没因为踢足球就不泡妞 |
[11:48] | – So… – So… | -所以说 -所以 |
[11:51] | De… Definitely autism. | 肯定是因为自闭症 |
[11:53] | I have a budding sexuality. | 我有愈发强烈的性欲 |
[11:55] | I am a woman. | 我是个女人 |
[11:55] | My sexuality is budding. | 我的性欲越来越强了 |
[11:57] | Hey, look, why don’t you just sit down? | 听着 要不你先坐下来 |
[11:58] | You’re kinda stressing me out. | 你弄得我有点紧张 |
[12:01] | I just wanted to have sex. | 我只是想做爱 |
[12:04] | It didn’t have to be long or good. | 甚至不需要很长时间或者很棒 |
[12:08] | Do you think I’m pretty? | 你觉得我漂亮吗 |
[12:11] | Yeah. Yeah, you’re pretty. | 当然 当然 你很漂亮 |
[12:12] | As pretty as the other girls at school? | 和学校里其他女孩一样漂亮吗 |
[12:14] | Well, yea… | 这个嘛 |
[12:17] | – Yeah. – I’m pretty. | -是吧 -我很漂亮 |
[12:19] | I am pretty. | 我很漂亮 |
[12:20] | I’m… I’m pretty. | 我 我很漂亮 |
[12:22] | Yeah, yeah, Matilda, I’m telling you, | 好了 玛蒂尔达 我告诉你 |
[12:24] | you’re pretty, okay? | 你很漂亮 好吗 |
[12:36] | I thought teenage boys were supposed to be horny | 青春期男孩不都应该性欲旺盛 |
[12:38] | and just wanted to have sex. | 只想做爱吗 |
[12:43] | Please kiss me. | 请吻我 |
[12:44] | No. No, no, I’m not… | 不不不 我不 |
[12:46] | I’m not sure. | 我不确定 |
[12:48] | My sexuality is budding. | 我的性欲越来越强了 |
[12:52] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:03] | I’m having a sensory overload. | 我感觉要爆了 |
[13:08] | Squeeze me. Tight. | 抱紧我 用力 |
[13:15] | Not now. | 不是现在 |
[13:17] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[13:26] | Okay, now. | 好啦 现在 |
[13:34] | This was a one-time thing. | 这只是一夜情 |
[13:36] | I don’t wanna date you. | 我不想和你约会 |
[13:38] | I understand. | 我理解 |
[13:51] | Are we about to have sex? | 我们要开始做爱了吗 |
[13:52] | What? Yeah, yeah. | 什么 是的 |
[13:56] | I can’t wear Victoria’s Secret | 我没法穿维多利亚的秘密 |
[13:58] | or other lingerie like cool girls, | 或像其他女孩一样穿很性感的内裤 |
[13:59] | I can only wear cotton boy shorts. | 我只能穿棉的平角裤 |
[14:00] | Yeah, that’s fine. I don’t care. | 没关系 我不在乎 |
[14:14] | We have to use a condom. Do you… Do you need one? | 我们要用避孕套 你要一个吗 |
[14:17] | Yeah. Yeah. | 好 好吧 |
[14:33] | It’s backwards, it won’t go on like that. | 反了 这样弄不进去的 |
[14:35] | No, I-I-I know what I’m doing. It’s okay. | 我知道怎么弄 没问题的 |
[14:37] | Thank you. It’s fine. Um… | 谢谢 我可以的 |
[14:39] | Just, uh, just get on your back. | 你只管躺下就好 |
[14:49] | That-that… That’s not my vagina. | 那儿不是我的阴道 |
[14:53] | Yeah… | 我知道 |
[14:54] | I know what I’m doing. | 我知道怎么做 |
[14:55] | Yeah. | 我知道 |
[15:02] | We’re doing it. | 我们在做了 |
[15:04] | We’re having sex. | 我们在做爱 |
[15:11] | I think we can get a lot better at it. | 我觉得我们可以做得更好 |
[15:15] | I can’t wait to try it in a bed. | 我迫不及待地想在床上试试 |
[15:17] | Yeah. Hey, don’t– don’t tell anyone about this. | 是啊 别跟任何人讲 |
[15:20] | – Okay? – Okay. | -好吗 -好的 |
[15:22] | Okay. | 好的 |
[15:27] | Oh. I’m bleeding. | 我在流血 |
[15:28] | Did I get any blood on you? | 我把血弄到你身上了吗 |
[15:31] | No. No. | 没有 |
[15:42] | My period is late. | 我月经来晚了 |
[15:43] | – Okay. – Genevieve, my period is late. | -知道了 -吉妮芙 我月经来晚了 |
[15:48] | You’ve never had sex. | 你从没发生过性关系 |
[15:49] | I know. | 我知道 |
[15:51] | Could some have fallen in? | 会不会有精子掉进去了 |
[15:53] | No. | 不会 |
[15:53] | – Must be because I’m stressed. – Right. | -一定是我压力太大了 -是的 |
[15:55] | – What am I stressed about? – I don’t know. | -什么压力呢 -我不知道 |
[15:57] | Can’t be my grades, my grades are amazing. | 不可能是因为成绩 我成绩那么好 |
[15:59] | Okay. | 是啊 |
[16:00] | Maybe it’s potential gun violence. | 可能是因为总是担心会有校园枪支暴力 |
[16:02] | There are a lot of quiet boys | 学校里有太多头发油腻 |
[16:04] | with greasy hair and soft, pale faces at this school. | 瘦弱 脸色苍白 不爱说话的男孩儿了 |
[16:07] | It’s stressful having to be nice to them all the time, | 要一直表现出对他们友好压力太大了 |
[16:10] | so they let me live. | 但只有这样他们才会放过我 |
[16:11] | This is offensive. | 你这话说得太得罪人了 |
[16:13] | Maybe everyone’s right, | 也许他们说对了 |
[16:15] | and it’s the pressure of having to uphold an online image. | 要想保持网上的人设压力太大了 |
[16:18] | Could be. | 可能是的 |
[16:19] | Maybe it’s because I found out | 也许是因为我发现 |
[16:20] | Mr. Palmer has a roommate. | 帕默老师有个室友 |
[16:22] | How old is he, like 50? Like, grow up. | 他有多大 看着应该有50了 肯定是成人 |
[16:24] | – Sure. – Like… | -是 -就像是 |
[16:26] | he’s trying to teach us how to be fiscally responsible, | 他总是试图想要教我们如何财政独立 |
[16:28] | but he has to label his | 他必须给他的 |
[16:29] | low-fat-but-has too-much-sugar-in-it yogurt | 酸奶贴个低脂但多糖的标签 |
[16:31] | before putting it in a shared fridge? | 然后再放进公共冰箱里 |
[16:34] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[16:36] | Now I’m worried about how you’re boring. | 现在我担心你太无聊了 |
[16:38] | What if I’m just as boring as you | 万一我也和你一样无聊 |
[16:39] | and I don’t even realize it? | 只是我没意识到怎么办 |
[16:41] | I have a weird thing on my mind. | 我有个奇怪的想法 |
[16:42] | – Tell me. – I can’t. | -告诉我 -不行 |
[16:43] | – Come through. – It’s a secret. | -说吧 -这是个秘密 |
[16:45] | There are no secrets. | 世上没有秘密 |
[16:47] | Yeah, there are. | 有的 |
[16:48] | Just tell me. | 告诉我吧 |
[16:52] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[16:54] | I mean, doesn’t this sound so bad? | 你不觉得这听上去很糟糕吗 |
[16:56] | Yeah, that is literally the worst story I have ever heard. | 是啊 这简直是我听过的最糟糕的事 |
[16:59] | It sounds so bad. | 听着太糟糕了 |
[17:00] | And I’m the only person Matilda told, | 玛蒂尔达就告诉了我一个人 |
[17:02] | because Zane told her not to tell anyone. | 因为赞恩告诉她不要告诉别人 |
[17:04] | I think this is a level of messed up | 我觉得这种操蛋程度 |
[17:06] | I am not equipped to deal with. | 我应付不了 |
[17:07] | – She was… – I mean, like, | -她… -她好像 |
[17:08] | – she was so drunk. – She was so drunk! | -她喝太多了 -醉到不行了 |
[17:10] | – And crying. – To you? | -然后就哭 -对着你哭 |
[17:12] | No. To him, just before. | 不 对着他哭 就在做之前 |
[17:13] | – She was crying? – Like sobbing. | -她在哭 -应该说是抽泣 |
[17:15] | Sobbing? | 抽泣 |
[17:16] | Everyone knows you don’t have sex | 所有人都知道不能和 |
[17:17] | with a girl who’s crying. | 要哭的女孩做爱 |
[17:19] | What does he have to do, weird crying girl fetish? | 他要干什么 就喜欢奇葩爱哭女吗 |
[17:21] | I don’t know what to do. | 我不知道该怎么办 |
[17:25] | Guys, I’m a donkey. | 各位 我成了驴 |
[17:27] | What? | 什么 |
[17:28] | They put out the cast list for the school play, | 他们公布了学校演出的演员表 |
[17:30] | and I’m a donkey. | 我演驴 |
[17:32] | Barb, seriously? | 芭布 真的吗 |
[17:33] | Matilda was taken advantage of sexually. | 玛蒂尔达被人占了便宜 |
[17:35] | Tellulah! That was private. | 塔璐拉 那是秘密 |
[17:38] | – From me? – Zane took advantage of her. | -连我都保密 -赞恩占了她便宜 |
[17:40] | Tellulah! Pretty sure | 塔璐拉 我很肯定 |
[17:41] | Matilda doesn’t want everyone talking about it. | 玛蒂尔达不希望大家谈论这件事 |
[17:43] | Barb, don’t talk about it. | 芭布 别谈论这件事 |
[17:44] | I would have been much better at keeping this secret. | 我本来可以更好地保密 |
[17:46] | Zane is a predator, okay? | 赞恩就是禽兽 好吗 |
[17:48] | And the women of this school need to know. | 这所学校的女生们都应该知道 |
[17:51] | If we’ve learned anything from recent history, | 近代史告诉我们 |
[17:54] | it’s that we women are all responsible | 我们女生都该 |
[17:57] | for each other. | 对彼此负责 |
[17:59] | This is about so much more than just Matilda. | 这可不仅仅是玛蒂尔达的事 |
[18:02] | I mean, like, it’s mostly about Matilda. | 主要还是玛蒂尔达的事吧 |
[18:05] | We need to stand up to this toxic patriarchal culture. | 我们得挺身而出 面对这种病态的父权文化 |
[18:10] | We need justice. | 我们需要公正 |
[18:12] | – Don’t you want justice, Genevieve? – Of course I want justice. | -你不想要公正吗 吉妮芙 -当然了 |
[18:14] | I mean, if there’s one thing people always say about me | 人们对我最普遍的评价 |
[18:16] | it’s that I love justice. | 就是我爱公正 |
[18:18] | Let’s get him. | 我们去把他拿下 |
[18:19] | I-I have a math test. | 我还有数学考试 |
[18:21] | Such a donkey, Barb. | 你还真够驴的 芭布 |
[18:25] | What if we bought a bunch of fudge | 不如我们买一堆软糖 |
[18:27] | and then filled the wrappers with poop | 在包装纸里装上大便 |
[18:28] | and then gave them to Zane, | 再给赞恩 |
[18:30] | so then, he eats S-H-I-T? | 这样他就吃屎了 |
[18:32] | Then we’d have to touch our own. | 我们还得亲手沾屎 |
[18:33] | Lot of moving pieces, we’re not doing that. | 太麻烦了 我们不能这么做 |
[18:35] | Sorry, I’m still just worried that Barb thinks | 抱歉 我还是担心芭布觉得 |
[18:37] | it might be a good idea for us to scurry around in our own S-H-I-T. | 用我们自己的屎去捉弄别人是个好主意 |
[18:42] | Let’s post his number on a gay cruising site. | 把他的电话公布在基佬相亲网上 |
[18:44] | People at this school are not homophobic enough for that to work. | 这座学校里的人不够恐同 这招不行 |
[18:46] | We can make him eat ghost peppers. | 我们可以逼他吃魔鬼椒 |
[18:47] | Piggy backing off of that, chili on a jockstrap? | 连猪都不吃 难道要把辣椒藏他护裆里吗 |
[18:50] | – Hold him down and shave his eyebrows! – Sit down, Barb! | -按住他 把他的眉毛刮了 -坐下 芭布 |
[18:53] | I really feel like we haven’t quite hit it yet, guys. | 我真心觉得我们没想出什么正经办法 各位 |
[18:56] | We tell everybody he likes doing weird sex stuff with his sister. | 告诉大家他喜欢和他的妹妹瞎搞 |
[18:59] | Does he have a sister? | 他有妹妹吗 |
[19:01] | Hold him down and spit in his face? | 按住他 往他脸上吐口水 |
[19:02] | He might be into that. | 他说不定还喜欢这样 |
[19:03] | We could print out fliers and tell everyone he’s a pervert. | 我们可以打印传单 告诉大家他是变态 |
[19:06] | That’s too grounded. | 太小儿科了 |
[19:07] | You know, that might actually be a good idea. | 说不定这主意还不错 |
[19:10] | Guys. | 各位 |
[19:12] | No need to brainstorm. | 不用想了 |
[19:14] | I got it. | 我想到了 |
[19:16] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[19:22] | Zane, drink this. | 赞恩 喝了 |
[19:27] | No. | 不 |
[19:28] | Come on. Just drink it. | 来吧 喝了 |
[19:31] | – Yeah, no. No way. – Who are you? | -不行 -你是谁 |
[19:32] | – So cute. No, no way. – Just drink it. It’s a present. | -真可爱 但是不行 -喝了吧 这是礼物 |
[19:34] | – No. – Pervert. | -不行 -变态 |
[19:36] | What? | 什么 |
[19:37] | You heard me. Pervert! | 你听见了 变态 |
[19:41] | How could you do that to my sister? | 你怎么能对我姐姐这样 |
[19:44] | Uh, okay, I’m-I’m confused. Who-who are you? | 好吧 我迷惑了 你是谁 |
[19:47] | How could you do that to Matilda? | 你怎么能这么对玛蒂尔达 |
[19:49] | Yo, what did you do to Matilda? | 你对玛蒂尔达怎么了 |
[19:51] | Nothing. Nothing. Nothing. | 没事 没事 没事 |
[19:53] | I was actually pretty nice to Matilda. | 我对玛蒂尔达还挺不错的 |
[19:54] | You-you were nice? | 你对她还挺不错吗 |
[19:55] | Just, like, comforting her | 趁着她烂醉痛哭的时候 |
[19:56] | by putting your penis inside of her | 把你的小鸡鸡插进她的身体 |
[19:58] | while she was drunk and crying? | 以此安慰她吗 |
[19:59] | And autistic! | 还趁她自闭的时候 |
[20:01] | You were not nice to her! | 你对她可不好 |
[20:03] | You raped her! | 你强奸了她 |
[20:05] | Is that true? | 这是真的吗 |
[20:06] | I didn’t. I did… | 我没有 我 |
[20:08] | I didn’t. | 我没有 |
[20:26] | Hello? | 喂 |
[20:27] | Nicholas, Principal Young here. | 尼古拉斯 我是杨校长 |
[20:29] | Principal, like, high school principal? | 校长 是高中的校长吗 |
[20:31] | Yeah, um, sorry. | 是的 抱歉 |
[20:33] | I thought you were on speaker phone. | 我还以为你开了免提 |
[20:36] | Principal Young here. | 我是杨校长 |
[20:38] | – Hi. – Good. | -你好 -很好 |
[20:39] | I’m, uh, I’m actually calling about something serious. | 我打电话来是为了一件很严肃的事 |
[20:42] | Oh, no, I hate it when things get serious. | 我讨厌严肃的事 |
[20:44] | Yes. It’s about Genevieve. | 是的 和吉妮芙有关 |
[20:46] | I’m gonna have to ask you to come in. | 我得请你来一趟 |
[20:47] | Okay. Yeah, of course. Sure, of course. | 好的 当然 没问题 |